Hanging Out With A Giantess Mermaid by classified
Summary:

Grant in a world populated by giant mermaids happened to befriend one years ago. With climate and environmental change effecting the few remaining mermaid’s food supply how will they keep their belly’s full? And will Grant’s relationship with this mermaid survive the building animosity giant mermaids have against humanity?


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Incest, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 21759 Read: 35877 Published: April 02 2020 Updated: January 16 2021

1. Guam by classified

2. A girl’s gotta eat by classified

3. Her secret? by classified

4. Cat and mouse by classified

5. Her appetite isn’t for debate by classified

6. Beach day by classified

Guam by classified

Walking along the beach this weekend one short high school dude named Grant waited for his bigger than life friend Maris. Who became quite close to him over the last four years despite the fact his parent’s protest over their bond. To contrast to his parents Grant would call Maris a great friend second only to Anna his childhood friend he met after his 6th birthday 12 years ago.

 

Thinking she might have other plans Grant reached for his phone and sent his friend Ben a simple text asking if he could hang out. In the moment that followed however the massive face of a gorgeous young female loomed over him after suddenly popping out of the water. Craning his neck he recognized it was Maris and waved to her as she came onto the beach.

 

Dealing with the shallow waters ahead Maris used her arms to drag her more than 200 foot long body onto shore while leaving her rainbow tail in the ocean. Watching other people scream in terror amused her as she playfully moved her hand over them. Pushing over a man with her index finger that gawked at her with lustful eyes gave her a good laugh once he began running. Oh how she just couldn't resist giving human beings a little fright every now and then before letting them know she isn’t hostile.

 

Watching Maris play with a group of random girls as her giant hand kept pretending to attempt grabbing them made Grant laugh. He knew she wasn’t going to harm them even if he did think Maris was pushing her luck this time. As she had agreed to not harm anyone in exchange for remaining on good terms with the government. Grant still remembered when Maris broke a girl’s legs by mistake when playing with her and how official's from the government yelled at her later.

 

Once he saw her massive blue eye’s look down at him Grant smiled and waited in place as her smooth cool hand enclosed around him. Being taken into her careful grip didn’t frighten him in the least. In fact Grant looked forward to playing with his mermaid friend that in appearance from the waist up resembled humans native to Japan. In part due to her pale skin that contrasted the long dark hair reaching half way down her back. With an innocent almost world ending adorably shaped face. Of course Grant knew with that smirk on her face that Maris wasn’t planning on being perfectly innocent today.

 

With her friend in hand Maris arched her back as to straighten her posture before she flashed her tongue at him. Goofy as ever she then licked him like a dog would and joked, “This is my way of marking you as mine so those foolish human women don’t carry you away.”

 

Normally he might have thought she was funny, but Grant realized high school was going to be over in a matter of weeks. And that he was enrolled for going to collage the coming fall without ever having a girlfriend. He was perpetually stuck in the dreaded friend-zone with a number of women that were all taller than him who stood at merely 5’2’’ in height. It was awful heart sinking reality yet he did his best to fake a laugh for the sake of his giant friend.

 

“Ready to set sail captain Grant!” Maris teased cheerfully while pointing toward an island a few miles away.

 

Snapping back to his positive demeanor, Grant looking down at the fine D cup rack Maris kept together with a rainbow colored bra replied, “You bet!”

 

Placing Grant within the firm wedge of her bra Maris pushed herself off the beach and then replied, “Off we go then!”

 

Watching as waves crashed into the colossal set of tanned breast Grant felt lucky. Because how many guy’s could say they got this kind of treatment from a woman. His friend Ben would likely kill him if he knew this was going on without sharing details. But Grant felt it best not to tempt fate by airing out the only hot moment he gets to experience on a regular basis.

 

The joy ride didn’t last however as his colossal friend stopped in front of a small unpopulated island. Being pinched gently by two massive finger’s Grant knew she was still in a very playful mood once he got a look at her glimmering chocolate like eye’s. Then without notice he felt his stomach drop. Suddenly he was dropped onto a branch of a nearby tree. Enduring a tad more painful landing than he expected Grant joked, “Careful! My butt can only take so much of this horseplay before it’s all used up.”

 

“Oh really, I had no idea those little cheeks were so sensitive mr. butt hurt.” Maris teased while pulling herself onto the beach.

 

Watching the more than 200 foot long mermaid drag herself onto those sandy flatland’s managed to instill awe even now after seeing her come ashore numerous times. Dispute her casual posture Grant felt an inkling of intimidation once her lips were just feet away from him making it hard to see anything other than her massive tantalizing face. While her gust of hot breath enveloped Grant he shouted, “Oh Damn! Actually my nose is what’s most sensitive right now!”

 

“Come on Grant it’s just from the fish I had this morning.” Maris rolled her eye’s before she then remarked, “They weren’t even filling and speaking of that I’m hungry for shark.”

 

Signaling her with his arms Grant smiled, “Please by all means enjoy a meal out there because no one wants to see how moody you get when your hungry.”

 

Backing herself across sandy ground into the ocean Maris said, “I’ll pick up a quick snack and then we can play games.”

 

Grant smiled as he saw her enter the ocean and thought about how she likes to play with her food right in front of him. For some reason Maris took delight in the process of eating her food and mocked creatures that had the misfortune of being ingested by her. The only time he disproved of Maris eating however was that one time she caught a bottle nose dolphin and swallowed it right in front of him before he could protest. She didn’t understand how offensive eating dolphins was and that to Grant it was like murdering a dog. Maris promised she wouldn’t eat them anymore and even had one as a pet for some time until it ran off. At least that was her story as to what happened to her pet dolphin Savis. Grant of course believed her even though she didn’t appear upset by it.

 

Having been in the ocean only for a short time Maris enjoyed a recently swallowed school of fish bumbling against her stomach walls along with the heavier nurse shark. Maris looking on the sea floor however wanted some more creatures inside her gut before calling it a whole meal. Disrupting the rest of a large stingray Maris clipped it’s tail with her finger nails before forcing the defenseless flat bottom dweller into her mouth. With powerful suction Maris forced it down her waiting gullet and kept her eye’s peeled for one more nurse shark. To her good fortune Maris soon discovered an old big nurse shark resting on the sea floor. Snatching it up with her hand before the aged old creature realized the danger it was in Maris began her swim back to Grant.

 

Just as Grant wondered if Maris had a good fishing trip he spotted her head rising from the ocean. Before he knew it she was crawling up the beach once more while dragging that eye catching massive tail of hers. Before long her face encompassed his line of sight along with a struggling nurse shark dangling between her fingers merely feet away.

 

Clearing her throat Maris then said, “Name some asshole and lets pretend this is them Grant.”

 

Bracing her steamy hot breath Grant replied, “Oh fuck that’s dark! But damn it just needs to be Chris. That creep has it out for me and won’t leave my friend Anna alone.”

 

“So Chris the little fishy it is then. Hope the little creep enjoys going inside a big hungry girl.” Maris gloated as she mocked the nurse shark before laying the nine foot creature upon her moist red tongue.

 

Watching the large snark flailing around helpless on her tongue was a chilling sight. Grant sat in awe of the massive pink wet glistering cavern that dwarfed them both. Clear fluids dripped and strung along the smooth cheeks while saliva pooled inside her throat. Her appetite displayed it’s willingness to accept passing one more food idem though it’s slick gullet. With a slight raising of the massive tongue the floundering shark drifted toward a vast dark waiting opening. Grant watched it get sucked down as a powerful throat eagerly accepted it. The most amazing part is Maris kept her mouth wide open the entire time despite feeling the creature get stuck for a moment before it’s natural fate was sealed.

 

Spotting the lump travel down her throat Grant felt conflicted. The cool factor of watching such a large sea creature get eaten before your very eye’s couldn’t easily be topped. It also wasn’t a show humans ever got to see in person, but that poor creature was still going to be melted alive in acid. Ironically Grant then felt a stir in his gut as weird emotions surfaced if only for a moment. He simply brushed it off as feeling chills from her strong breath washing over him.

 

*BURP…*

 

“Guess little Chris didn’t agree with me.” Maris joked covering her mouth for a moment before she asked, “Did you like watching my open mouth swallow?”

 

“She was incredible!” Grant thought out loud unaware of his own reply.

 

Grinning Maris teased, “You sound like I just sucked you off and swallowed instead.”

 

Blushing in uncontrollable embarrassment Grant apologized, “It wasn’t like that! I just meant it as saying how cool you are.”

 

“Relax Grant I’m just messing with you.” Maris replied before she picked him up.

 

Wondering if she had other plans for them today Grant in her careful grip asked, “So what else did you want to do on this island?”

 

“You mean other than pull your chain?” Maris remarked

 

Rolling his eye’s Grant said, “Yeah other than tormenting me”

 

“How about you slide down my back then.” Maris offered smiling warmly.

 

Being placed near her smooth nape Grant looked down at the arched living slide presenting it’s self for him. Pushing off at the base of her neck he quickly slid down across her warm skin before coasting over hard scales covering her slick tail. Apparently this wasn’t the end of the ride as suddenly her tail raised upward and Grant flew into the air. His gut only has moments to feel uneasy before he crashed into the ocean. Coming back to the surface Grant coughed up some sea water and laughed as he wasn’t quite prepared for the last part.

 

Maris pushing herself back toward the ocean soon grabbed her tiny friend and simply took a moment to relax. Sitting in water coming up to her waist she noticed Grant’s mind seemed to be somewhere else as he didn’t really say much after being launched in the air. She thought it would be fun and it didn’t bring him harm, but her playful gesture seemed to be having a different effect than what she intended. Finally she bluntly asked, “Grant is there something bothering you?”

 

“No…….I’m fine…….life is cool!” Grant replied while scratching behind his left ear.

 

Only suspecting him even more the playful Mermaid insisted, “That won’t do little guy. Something must be wrong or else you would cracked some corny joke about being blasted into space by my tail. I’ve just got no choice other than daring you to spill it now.”

 

“Really Maris there is nothing to spill.” Grant stonewalled

 

Looking back at the sky to roughly guess time of day Maris teased, “Sorry but a ticket home on the mermaid express cost one confessional of their current problem.”

 

“Fine you win!” Grant replied, “I’ll tell you, but only with the promise this stay’s between us.”

 

“Sure, you got it captain of the mermaid express.” Maris joked

 

“Alright here it goes then.” Grant began taking his time before he explained, “I’ve tried pushing it aside, but going on past high school without ever dating a girl feels less than stellar. I mean some girls have told me they were game for a date before. However for some reason they never see or text me again. It’s like they fall off the face of the earth or something. For this to keep happening I must be doing something wrong, but I haven’t been able to fix it yet so please have mercy when giving your divine mermaid advice.”

 

Placing a free hand over her abdomen Maris recalled a few of the girls she misplaced before snapping back into focus while clearing her throat of pooled saliva. Taking a moment to reflect as her breathing increased Maris finally said, “If you insist on wanting merciful advice then I will indulge you this one time.”

 

Adjusting her position in the water Maris then offered, “Your flaw is that so far you have been asking girls out before getting to know who they really are. I think you need try something different. Try asking a girl out you have known well for a long time.”

 

Thought’s of his friend Anna kept flashing and echoed brightly within his mind. Grant knew she was attractive, but never considered her to be his girlfriend.

 

“Anna?” Grant whispered inaudibly before he clearly said, “I’ve heard that before yet it’s only now starting to make sense. I just don’t want to mess up a good friendship by making everything weird you know.”

 

“Please just trust me it will be fine.” Maris replied, “Girls won’t bite if you aren’t perfect. Okay maybe I would. Actually forget all that and remember if nothing else it’s better to be a failure instead of a quitter.”

 

Taken by mild surprise at her deeper than normal train of thought Grant perked up. Warming up to her suggestion he joked, “I’m convinced dear supreme leader of the 7 oceans. Winning over the heart of a known fine lady should be easier than cooking rice.”

 

“What the hell….. Easier than Cooking rice you say……..What kind of fucking line is this dude?” Maris retorted in amusement.

 

Laughing Grant replied, “It’s what came out when I pulled some fishing line out of my asshole.”

 

“Okay, now you are just being a smart ass.” Maris replied with a defined smirk.

 

Recovering from his laughter Grant simply countered, “You say that like I’m the only one here.”

 

“It’s not wise to offend a mermaid when she is the only way home…...” Maris began while her stomach rumbled, “And when she feels hungry to boot!”

 

“You never quit thinking of food do you.” Grant laughed playfully

 

Maris then lifting Grant right to eye level resounded proudly, “That’s right! I’m a big girl and I gotta eat tons of food everyday.”

 

“I think your the only girl I know that is this shameless about their appetite.” Grant replied.

Slightly rubbed the wrong way Maris pouted, “Well those human girls all worried about their diet could work off the extra fat if they got up off their sorry asses and swam in the ocean all day like me.”

 

It was true that Maris had a trim fit body unbecoming of a person that enjoyed food so much. Grant was sure it enough to make a few of the girls burn with envy. And before he could reply her rant continued as she railed on how lazy human girls were. Then finally Maris said, “It’s getting late and I know you have some important test coming up so it’s time for the mermaid express to head for shore.”

 

“Oh God! That’s right, if I fuck up the SAT my parent’s are going to kill me!” Grant shouted while tucked in her warm hand.

 

Swimming back toward the beach of Grant’s hometown Maris replied, “Hey look at the bright side if you flunk then it’s a giant middle finger to the system.”

 

“Yep it’s official, I let you watch too many of my dad’s old movies.” Grant stated

 

Maris then keeping track of direction offered, “Well I get more cultural sense out of those than talking to most humans.”

 

“It’s kind of hard for scared shitless humans to provide natural conversation Maris.” Grant replied

 

Stopping for a moment in calm waters Maris remarked, “Not my fault that many human beings are just brainless cowards.”

 

“I know we can suck Maris, but please think about perhaps not terrorizing every breach you visit.” Grant suggested despite knowing her position.

 

Brushing his comment off Maris said, “Not that again, it’s just harmless fun Grant”

 

“If you insist, but remember my advice if you want a healthy conversation with other human beings.” Grant rolling his eye’s answered.

 

Conversation soon fated as Maris dragged herself up the shallow waters of the beach. Able to reach dry land once more she then carefully placed Grant upon the grainy shores. Then flashing a smile Maris said, “Get home safe!”

 

Looking up at the towering mermaid Grant replied, “Had a blast and thanks for the lift! See you later!”

 

Once the friends parted ways Grant after getting home simply cracked open a book to read. Maris however kept near the shore line with an eye scanning the entire beach while the sun finally submerged below the waves out of sight. Darkness crept up on Maris as her stomach growled and then rumbled almost like she was starving.

 

Spotting a campfire packed with a group of young guy’s. Maris darted up and onto the beach in a flash shocking the five people huddled around each other. They scattered like rats exposed to a cat on the hunt. Maris then easily used her arms to keep them confined within the campsite that was still soaking wet from the giant splash her body made upon impact on shoreline.

 

Now looking down upon the frightened young teens Maris asked,“Do any of you know where Chris from the high school nearby lives?”

 

Looking up in awe none of the frightened young guy’s could make out the detail's on her face as darkness ruled the night. For a time not one dared open their lips or step out of line. The stories of what some cruel mermaids did to human beings were giving them all chills. But then finally one did break rank.

 

“I know where Chris is!” One guy began, “He parked his van in the lot right up there to nail some chick.”

 

Seeing the little arm wave on to a mostly vacant parking lot Maris spotted a single white van mixed in with a few cars. Grinning Maris replied, “Thank you little guy.”

 

Leaving those young guys to debate her motivation including sexual possibility's Maris dragged herself along the beach carefully. Not making sound however was impossible for a being her size. Then swiftly getting within reach of the rusted old van Maris giggled before clamping down on it with her moist fingers. Tapping on the hood Maris teased, “I’ve heard you know how to give a woman a good time. So come on out and play with me Chris.”

 

In awe of her towering figure Chris indeed crawled out the back and replied, “Holy shit! I’m so down to fuck!”

 

Plucking the half naked guy off the pavement Maris asked with a grin, “Are you sure about getting inside me?”

 

“Fucking hell yes!” Chris replied, “I want it all!”

 

Maris began dragging herself toward the ocean and then clearing her throat smirked, “Only because you asked for it.”

 

Under the cover of darkness Maris swiftly made her way back into the ocean. As the cool breeze kept washing over them Maris felt gentle waves effortlessly break against her breast. Looking back she realized they were at least 12 miles out now and only stopped for a moment before lifting the excited guy up toward her dazzling face.

 

Feeling her warm breath coat him in misty fluids Chris staring at the mermaid’s huge face asked, “Are we doing this here?”

 

Opening her mouth nice and wide Maris swiftly popped Chris into her waiting cavern without a 2nd thought. Sealing most of his body in she then began gently sucking upon him. His pout’s of confusion subsided as he prodded the edge of her lips and bathed in warm raising saliva. Enjoying the sensation including the power she had over his very fate Maris groaned in delight.

 

Then Chris got pulled into total enveloping darkness as his face now was sealed behind a massive soft pair of lips. The lumpy serpent below tossed him over a hard slimy wall and into a smooth pocket that even flexed as he pushed against it. Before he could even regain his bearings however Chris was pushed out forward again between her soft lips where he caught a breath of fresh air before suction pulled him back into the darkness screaming.

 

Arching her smooth neck and tiling her massive head back Maris swallowed. After clearing her throat she grinning mused, “I think he strongly implied that he really wanted to go deeper inside me, but hey a little miscommunication here and there just happens sometimes.”

End Notes:

How that night went is merely perspective. What mermaids feel to be normal is chaos for the human. Lesson of the day here is always define your boundary's with a sex partner before engaging with them. Or maybe it's don't jump the gun on a hungry giant ocean dwelling woman that wants you inside her.

A girl’s gotta eat by classified

Morning was a dreadful time for Grant. The white blazing sun glared onto his defenseless eyes. His parent's TV was blaring with news report's of yet another mass shrinking from downstairs. And finally his younger sister was crawling on him yelling vain things like telling him to awaken or that school was today. Shoving her off was a reminder to lock his door at night and right now Grant wanted peace.

Having gotten the little terror out of his room Grant exchanged underwear and threw on some clothing that sort of matched well before heading down a stairwell. Then planting himself at the dinning room table Grant awaited breakfast while hearing news of some new law banning encryption he didn't understand. While serving up bowls of cereal Grant's mother commented on a missing teenager and told her son to be careful out there.

After scarfing up his breakfast Grant picked his bag up on the way out the front door. Then waving to his parent's Grant stepped into the old yet trustworthy car ready to go. He didn't choose to drive because it was far. Instead his father got time off from work and told Grant he could hitch his own ride to school. In his final year of high school this made sense as duties of adulthood were right at his doorstep.

Meanwhile as Grant went to class and enjoyed the wonderful pleasures of hearing absurd theorist speak of simulation theory Maris swam the ocean seeking food. Her high metabolism tone body wasn't going to keep plowing though tons of water on it's own after all. Breakfast for her wasn't a mundane task left up to modern convenience's to whip up, but instead her skill as a diurnal hunter of the seas. The warm glow of the sun rise to her was a soothing gift after the curtain of darkness lifted. While the open sea was her endless playground filled with delicious treats.

Recalling the guy she had a little miscommunication with last night Maris defecated while swimming and thought smirking that he finally got out like he seemed to want. Though living in her own toilet was a joke Grant off hand cracked it wasn't that far removed from the truth. Still Maris loved the freedom swimming in open water gave her over what humans dealt with on land. After all to Maris humans were like crabs unable to leave the floor under their own power yet she could ascend upwards without restriction in her own domain.

Just then Maris sensed a lone human in distress and spotted a shark that in fact was dragging them down. Not a common sight, but not a rare event either. As the oceans have gotten more scarce both Mermaids and sharks have been attacking human beings more often. Taking advantage of this Maris bolted right for the shark and shoveled it down her needy throat. She paused as the human bled a huge cloud of blood in the water. If he wasn't already dead he soon would be Maris thought as her groaning stomach made the decisions for her. Swallowing the corpse whole Maris kept on looking for more food along the sea floor.

Realizing she was getting into extremely deep waters soon Maris backed off from the darkness. It was quite a sore point for her after having a giant squid attack her and spray ink right in her face. Grant thought it sounded hilarious until Maris left him in the middle of the ocean all by himself for over an hour. The entire reaction to being stranded out there was priceless gold to Maris who of course kept watch to ensure his safety from below. Or maybe just to enjoy a little teasing of her friend.

Coming back toward the surface Maris then noticed a cute little sail boat. Maybe it would make a good toy for her and provide entertainment since Grant wasn't out of school yet she thought. Grinning as her body was now just under the frail small boat Maris gently bumped it's bow with her finger. Picturing the frightened humans scurrying around in confusion brought delight to her as she then finally surfaced above the waves right in front of the three little humans.

Two of them were fit males and one was a trim young woman. None of them dared speak as the behemoth rose from the waters before them. Taken back by her bigger than life cute face and awe inspiring presence the group just stood gawking at the mermaid hoping with dear life at hand she was friendly. Or more importantly that she wasn't hungry.

Towering over them Maris floated in the water grinning at their fear as she asked, "Do you people want to play a game?"

"Do we have a choice?" One man gulped as deep moaning came from the gut of the mermaid before them.

Grabbing them all in one swoop Maris proudly resounded, "No silly I'm a giant mermaid and you all are just weak tiny humans that can't resist me."

The humans began screaming while one man among them yelled, "You can't do this!"

"All that excitement sounds like you want to go in." Maris teased as she licked her lips and opened her waiting mouth showing them all her pink dark abyss.

The humans screaming only intensified as their worst fear loomed over them. Maris then licked them before she mused, "You humans just can't wait to go deep, deep inside me with all those screams of joy. If you were to become quiet now I might understand this as some miscommunication, but if you human's keep insisting upon going inside me then I must indulge you."

Understanding her words both men quit screaming right away, but the young woman cried her eye's out screaming in terror mindlessly. Suddenly fingers came and plucked the frightened woman from the grip that held two shaken men. Then in horror the men watched as the bikini clad woman fell onto a playful lumpy serpent. Moment's later the poor terrified woman got sucked on like a candy by the diabolical mermaid that giggled while doing it.

"Please stop!" One man exclaimed barely able to overcome his fear of the situation.

Maris using her finger's to pull the kicking young woman from between her lips looked at the young frightened men in hand. Grinning she cleared her throat and explained, "We are going to play sharks and minnows! If you guy's want to save the damsel from my jaws that will remain open you must drag her out and make it to the boat without being caught."

Placing the young guy's into the water Maris then rested her open jaw upon the water. Then she placed the screaming young woman right before her massive lips. Teasing them all Maris lifted the young woman up with her tongue. Drawing the flailing human being into her vast mouth she rested in wait of their reaction.

Swimming in the water one man looked at the hopeless situation before him. Fear chilled his bones and pumped his soft heart into over time. He could not bring himself to move in shock of all that is happening. He was not brave, he was terrified of drowning in acid. It just couldn't be his time to die he screamed inside his own mind.

While the other gazed upon this situation and began high tailing it for the boat. He then yelled. "I'm not going to die a white knight in shining armor for some random bitch!"

"Wait!" The frightened young man turned and pleaded, "She needs help!"

"No way I'm becoming giant fish girl shit! You go slay that dragon with your fucking heroic masculinity and play captain save a hoe!" The cowardly man replied while swimming toward the boat.

Alone in the water the frightened young man couldn't believe any of this. There wasn't one single fucking ounce of any masculinity in his entire body right now. If there was, it left him upon pissing in the ocean due to great fear of being eaten. His stronger "buddy" ran off and now he gazed upon the most powerful terrifying predator of the 7 seas with awe. If she wasn't threatening to make a snack out of them he would indeed admire her figure seemingly cut to perfection. Fighting the burning impulses to flee he slammed one arm in front of him followed swiftly by the other toward danger. Toward a massive predator resting in wait cute enough to betray the heart's of even the wisest men.

Really he couldn't say if his conviction of saving a helpless person or his crazy hormones kept him going. But pulling every last muscle into action he soon found himself near a huge pink cave guarded by massive plump lips. He felt horribly sick to his stomach as terror flooded his mind. If he went down that vast dark open throat acidic hell would be waiting for him on the other side. Seeing the young woman desperately trying to swim out only to be pushed upward by a giant tongue he yelled, "Don't give up! I'm coming!"

"Help!" The young woman screamed as she desperately clawed on the slick lumpy surface for dear life while peering though the wall of massive pearly human like teeth.

Passing huge lips and rows of massive teeth he climbed onto the giant pink lumpy serpent. Digging into it with his nails he tried lifting himself out of the salty waters around him. Cries for help echoed in this stinky massive cavern that nearly engulfed them. The only light coming from the graceful parting of her soft lips. One might say it's scale could inspire a person if not for the overwhelming danger it signified.

Reaching into the void of darkness he gripped onto the frightened young woman and tried leading her out. Unfortunately the monster tongue lifted upwards causing them both to slide right toward a wide opening ready to accept their passage. Kicking and screaming they struggled in vain as panic ruled their minds. Then desperate to save this woman the man tried pushing her onto the teeth beside them. Losing sense of direction however led him to instead mistakenly shove her right into the dark abyss ready to consume them.

Maris coughed hard as she realized they got stuck in her throat. After quite the effort she finally managed to spit them out into the ocean below. With a loud rumble from the depth's of her displeased gut like it was protesting being denied food Maris playfully frowned, "You lose! Both of you just became shark food."

Just climbing onto the boat the coward yelled, "I'm gonna live! I fucking won!"

Giggling Maris flashed her eye's before she announced, "Sorry, but letting the damsel become shark food means you all lost!"

Standing on the boat the coward yelled, "What the hell! That's fucking bullshit!"

"It's my game and my rules little runt." Maris quipped as she came over to effortlessly pluck the helpless coward off the boat.

Then over their screaming, crying and struggling in vain Maris snickered, "Oh the poor little humans are crying like babies that don't know it's dangerous for them out here. Maybe you fools are that stupid and immature, but hey at least you had fun right?"

"Please just let us go!" The rescuer begged as he wiped tears from his eye's.

Nearly on cue a rumble followed by a groan came from the belly of Maris right before she explained, "That's cute you want to go into my stomach, but since you guy's lost the damsel must pick who goes down the hatch."

Crying the young woman refused to speak as she clawed her finger nails into the soft yet powerful hand that easily grips her whole body.

"If you don't pick one then everyone goes down the hatch!" Maris taunted

Pointing toward the coward who didn't even try saving her the young woman in terror cried, "Him! I pick him!"

"Bullshit it should be you bitch!" The coward shouted in rage.

Maris dangled the coward in front of her mouth while licking her moist lips. Giving him a wide view of her waiting throat before she declared, "Life is a giant bitch moron and so am I. Now ready yourself bastard to become the horrible pile of shit you've always been."

Both remaining frightened human beings watched as the coward who fled to the boat dropped into a huge mouth. A mouth that toyed with him like a candy. Not unlike what cat's do to mice. However the worst part is they soon got a clear view as the cruel mermaid opened her jaw and let them see her rows of massive teeth in all their glory to their bone chilling terror. The screaming coward was helpless as the huge playful tongue lifted up just enough for him to begin sliding toward his doom. A wet open gulp followed by lung busting screams shattered their last hope this predator wouldn't really eat them.

Tracing her little struggling prey with her finger Maris looked at those frightened humans with delight as now they understood danger. She wasn't joking around despite her playful mood betraying such notions. They were just food to her. There was nothing they could do to resist. All they can muster up now is to beg and plea for dear life. And even that had no effect as her stomach growled once more demanding to be filled.

"Two became shark food in the game so I need one more down the hatch." Maris teased before she dangled the screaming young woman near her open mouth.

Hardly able to catch her breath the young woman sobbing asked, "Why are you doing this?"

"Come on sister you know a girl's gotta eat." Maris giggled before licking the young woman's legs.

Screaming and kicking the young woman then yelled, "The government won't let this happen!"

"Oh government, oh government where art thou..." Maris teased before she said, "See foolish human there's no one out here to save you. It's international waters and no one is ever going to find you."

Panic consumed the young woman as she realized no one would find her. People would just count her among the missing and then go on with life. There was no real effort's being made to find those lost at sea in international waters due to giant hungry man eating mermaids consistently on the prowl seeking what they may devour next.

Seeing the young woman's spirit broken as she quietly sobbed Maris offered, "You can pick someone to take your place."

The young woman hazy from bawling her eye's out asked, "What?"

Fear of being eaten was extremely chilling, but he couldn't watch this. He couldn't just let this woman die. He couldn't live with himself if he didn't try saving her and so he yelled, "Let her go and take me down the hatch instead!"

"Aw that's cute, but she must choose who I eat!" Maris replied

Sick to her stomach the young woman realized what this meant as her eye's widened in horror. Struggling to get free of the mermaids grip in vain she whimpered, "No......... I can't!"

"Last chance girl pick him or down my gullet you go." Maris said plainly

Getting licked again as she was dangled over the wet maw of this huge mermaid the young woman kicked against the giant lips with all her strength. Looking over at the man who tried to save her crying she pointed at him and then yelled, "I want to live! Eat him instead!"

"I would but now he also gets one last chance to save himself." Maris replied

Confused the man wondered quietly what she meant by that. Maris rubbing her groaning belly wanted to speed this up as she prodded, "It's your turn to vote now dude. She clearly is just a shallow bitch not even worth the time of day much less your own life. I'd bet she would even throw her own grandmother under the bus if it would save her own petty ass skin. Surely your future is worth more than just a few likes on social media that bitch's like her live for."

"I-I can't......." He stuttered before gathering his will declaring, "I pick myself! I want her to live!"

Musing over the situation Maris allows for quite the dramatic pause. The captives struggling for dear life pondered the meaning of this as calm ocean air washed over them. Then unable to handle dragging out their awaiting fate young woman overcome with fear shouts, "We voted! He wants to be eaten! Now let me go!"

Glaring at the screaming human Maris then giggles, "I veto you silly humans and pick the selfish bitch."

"WHAT! You can't! That's not fair!" Yelled the young woman before she screamed, "We both picked HIM!"

"It was a test stupid." Maris teased, "I mean what, did you actually believe I'd give you any power at all."

Enraged for one burning moment the young woman snapped, "What the hell! Fuck you, I can't be food!"

Licking her lips Maris then replied, "Aw what a horrible little cunt you are, bitching I didn't warn you to be a decent human being and not throw people saving your petty ass under the bus."

As the massive jaws opened the young woman sobbing begged, "No! NO! I didn't mean it! I'm not a bad person! PLEASE JUST DON'T EAT ME!"

"She's not bad, she's terrified out of her mind!" The young man shouted, "Please take me instead she's been though enough!"

Addressing the pleas of the guy in her hand Maris said, "Humans like you get stepped on by cowards like this bitch and the bastard I ate earlier. They deserve to become the shit they really are!"

Ignoring the shout's, crying and screaming Maris dropped the young woman into her waiting maw. The flavor Maris found to be even more enjoyable as her tongue ran across the clean shaven legs and body of her treat. Sucking upon the creature as it desperately sank finger nails into the moist tissue of her lips made this extra pleasurable.

Watching as the immense dripping cavern tormented and played with a human being sent chills down his spine. The young man felt sick to his core. However this scene ended with a swift unexpected thundering gulp. Seeing the flexing lump appear just momentarily before vanishing in passing down the mermaid's neck. While she traced it with a pair of fingers horrified him.

Intentionally Maris burped while looking at the little man in her grip. Excusing herself Maris covering her mouth spoke, "Ahhhh she hit the spot good"

Meanwhile in the vast wet stomach of their predator two human's struggled in hot confined darkness. The little air pocket giving them life was thick, heavy and supremely rank. A sludge mixture of water and powerful acids submerged everything besides their heads if they didn't struggle to remain afloat. The young woman screamed for help as terror controlled every fiber of her being left. Clawing and scratching at the slick flesh pouring acid only made the pain worse for her. For both of them getting out was impossible. They were just food now being processed like everything passing though before them.

Petting her belly Maris felt unease at what she must do next. She let things remain quiet if only to delay the inevitable conversation leading to an inevitable outcome. However time beat upon Maris as she looked at where the sun rested in the sky. Maris needed more food before visiting Grant. This kind young man's fate was sealed.

"I'm sorry your not going home." Maris remarked, "No witness can be left behind."

To her surprise he didn't scream or beg for life. He just waited quietly in shock of everything that happened. Swiftly getting this over with Maris shoved him into her jaw and crushed his neck before swallowing. It was better he didn't have much time dwelling on it Maris thought as she headed toward the island Grant lived on.

End Notes:

-----------------

 

Sometimes Maris can't help misplacing a few humans when she gets hungry.

Her secret? by classified
Author's Notes:

A short chapter focused on the humans living in a world impacted by dangerous mermaids.


 


-------------------

Staring out the window in science class Grant thought simulation theory must be getting popular for the teacher to address it like this. The idea of being created via computer or really anything sounded more religious than scientific. Also despite TV reporter's making a big deal out of the surrounding scientific findings concerning this Grant hardly cared. To his relief however Mr. Yong changed the subject explaining Mermaid biology. Because this was a biology science class not physics after all.

In an even neutral tone Mr. Yong lectured, "Before our next test I want to be sure you know the basics on mermaids. We have gone over how their metabolism is quite fast and drives them to feed often. You all know they have two stomach's and a very dense long digestive tract. I hope you all remember they experience starvation after 6 hours without feeding and normally parish if they don't eat within three days. If you get this mixed up with human's that can go much longer without eating you will get this question wrong. One other simple question I have seen too many fail on is answering how quickly a mermaid can travel. Just because it's possible for them to swim in burst at 200 kilometers per hour doesn't mean they can go 100 miles in less than one hour. Realistic mermaid cruising speed is a quarter of this and 50 kilometers per hour is what will the test will use."

A guy then causally asked, "Sir, I know you went over this before, but if they are starving after 6 hours how does that work with being a day time hunter?"

Mr. Yong calmly answered, "Their biology goes dormant for 5 to 6 hours while asleep for the night allowing them to conserve enough energy to avoid becoming starved upon waking up the next day. That's not to say they won't feel very hungry waking up, but their bodies aren't going into survival mode and cannibalizing body fat to keep going. One more detail to remember is they do not belong to our universe and only having thousands of years in our oceans their evolution hasn't caught up yet. It's actually quite remarkable they managed to adapt and survive in the first place."

"Sir, I have a question." A female student asserted raising her hand.

"What kind of question Sandra?" Mr. Yong retorted

Sandra replied, "It's a stupid question, but why don't shrink devices work on mermaids?"

Chuckles brewed in the room along with plenty of laughter. Mr. Yong shrugged this childish behavior off to answer, "Please don't quote me on this since I'm a biology teacher, but shrinking requires a quantum trace and since mermaids are not from our universe it's not possible to get a lock on them. We can't adjust the beam to interact with their out of phase atoms since it would break the laws of physics. If leading government's did not develop this technology we never would have discovered mermaids were from a different universe and proven the multiverse to be real. It's just extremely unfortunate hackers leaked this very dangerous technological weapon to the general public and made it easy for advanced 3D printers to create home shrink devices. If this effort to shrink the mermaids had only worked co-existing together in peace would be much easier."

"Fuck this existing together horse shit!" A male student slamming his fist into the desk cried, "They aren't some cool animal to learn about! Mermaids eat us! They are fucking monster's!"

"Not in my classroom Frank!" Mr. Yong firmly replied, "Go to the principal's office."

Standing up Frank stormed out after he yelled, "Go burn in hell! Mermaids killed my sister motherfucker! And I just pray to God a mermaid kills your fucking wife and eats your bastard son!"

Getting back on topic was rough for a moment until Mr. Yong collected himself and directed the lesson once more. Class soon returned to a stale boring environment until the bell rang. Leaving class Grant thought nothing else of interest would occur until screams echoed in the hallway. It was coming from around the corner and once he dared peek terror froze him in place. There was a tiny person crushed into a red puddle by an ugly guy with a strange device in hand. The entire floor was covered in red blotches. It was a mass shrinking event. What to him was just some report popping up on TV now became his reality. Grant in panic of the bloodshed screamed for help impulsively.

Grant's friend Anna then shouted from behind him in confusion. Before she reached him however pain suddenly inflicted his worst nightmare upon him. Dazed Grant now looked up at his blurred towering friend before losing his footing and blacking out in shock.

Anna swiftly grabbed him and stuffed her tiny friend inside her bra. Then she bolted running like hell for the exit. Screams continued echoing throughout brick laid hallways as Anna fled away from the horrible scene. Scrambling for her keys Anna rushed toward her plain old crusty SUV in the parking lot. Other's shattered throughout the pavement wasteland also bumped into one another while scurrying to their own transportation.

To Anna's fright she then heard a loud scream. Turning around shocked her as one massive pickup truck bolted like a bat out of hell into the road across the grass while running over a person desperately trying to enter their car. The fear and chaos made Anna quite ill upon finally getting the key into the door. Entering her vehicle was only half the battle as frightened people ran around screaming in the parking lot. Following the lead of the truck Anna cut across the grass entering the road skidding tracks upon the pavement. Thankfully she managed the crossing without running someone over.

Awaking in darkness Grant felt hot and sticky. It reeked of thick sweat. Coughing he struggled against wet elastic fabric. Being trapped in this place oddly instilled a tiny sense of comfort while a fast thumping sound reverberated into his body. Feeling what this elastic kept him pinned down on Grant rubbed it with his finger's confused by this smooth wet mushy surface.

Miles away from the school now waiting at one red light swaying in the wind Anna felt movement. Giggling she realized it was Grant and plunged her long fingers between the mounds of her cleavage. Once she got him between her fingers Anna said, "Don't worry I'm taking you home."

"What the hell.......... happened?" Grant slurred half awake.

Looking forward seeing a green light Anna shoved her tiny friend back into her bra and then replied, "Sorry, I'll explain later."

Complaining about suddenly being stuffed back into her bra went unanswered. Grant just had to deal with being stuck between the breast of his smoking hot friend. A punishment made in heaven to some. Grant however wasn't having fun taking in sweat and oppressive heat from her body. Hearing the door open and slam he knew they were here. Yet inside the valley of her bouncy mountain's it seemed even more sweaty and hot than before. Pressed against her chest Grant could feel the heart was pumping even faster now than before. Then from below her stomach rumbled deeply.

Looking around the house Anna blushed for a moment. Then she double checked to ensure the front door was locked. No longer concerned of that she headed for Grant's bedroom. Smiling in relief while turning the door nob. Upon entering Anna hopped right onto Grant's bed just like she owned the place. Rolling onto her back Anna then finally pulled Grant out from the depth's of her perky breast.

Being dangled in front of Anna's cute face was breathtaking to Grant. Part of him was used to this with Maris, but having a cute human girl doing it placed a different flavor upon the experience. Anna was his best friend and now she was a giant just like mermaid were to him. Grant catching his breath then said, "Thank God it was you that saved me!"

Sliding her resting left arm over her leg Anna taking a deep breath swallowed clearing her throat before she replied, "Yeah, it's a crazy world out there and I'm like queen crazy."

"Can't argue with that since you saved me in the middle of a fucking mass shrinking." Grant laughed.

As her pupils dilated Anna replied, "Well there's no way I could let some angry computer nerd kill you just because he can't get laid."

"Are you okay?" Grant asked sensing his friend was acting strangely.

Placing him on her belly gently Anna said, "Hey Grant have you ever had a secret, like a really dark secret and feared it was a monster you can't control."

"No.......... why?" Grant responded puzzled by her question.

Flustered by her own thoughts Anna said, "Oh never mind it's nothing. Let's play a game instead."

End Notes:

------------------------

Oh what game could Anna have in mind? I’ve got no answer yet, but I’m sure it can’t be anything that bad right?

Cat and mouse by classified

Having been placed on the carpet floor Grant's one inch tall figure felt dwarfed by Anna's immaculate feet. While her stature towered over him like a colossal monument. Bending his neck to stare upwards Anna's face was partly obscured by her twin mountain's of flesh and long brown hair. Unease stirring within his gut made this sight more real than life at least for a moment.

 

"One" Anna's voice boomed as she began to count.

 

Remembering their game of hide and seek Grant booked it. He only had until she got to sixty after all. Still while tumbling over carpet fibers Grant wondered how she could want to play a game after seeing a bloody mass murder. If Anna didn't rescue his life Grant would have dared question her at this point. He struggled putting the horror of that gut twisting school massacre behind him while heading under his bed.

 

"Two" Anna's voice cheered.

 

Struggling though rough carpet fibers Grant picked his speed up realizing Anna counted to 30 in no time flat. Every single number she announced brightened her tone ever higher until Grant barely reaching the supporting leg of his own bed heard a booming shout declare sixty. Managing to get behind an old toy car Grant watched as Anna got down on her knees followed by her soft hands.

 

Anna took deep breath's as her body inflated and deflated noticeably in nearly heaving manner. While her sharp acute pupils fluctuated. Having pulled her shirt up Anna exposed her flat bare abdomen pierced with a tiny sliver ring. And showed off her work put into maintaining an ideal weight. Work her stomach was now protesting with growls and rumbles.

 

Trembling with excitement over her game beginning Anna playfully clawed the carpet with her nails. Having scanned the floor with her giant looming chocolate orbs Anna swallowed while grinning and widening her eye's before she teased, "You better hide well Grant I'm a very naughty kitty and who knows what's gonna happen if I catch you."

 

Something about her tone gave him chills. It defensibly sounded really hot, but Grant worried for her state of mind. Being this playful after seeing that horror couldn't be normal. Or so Grant pondered. Seeing her turn away Grant went deeper under the bed fearful she might catch him too easily where he was. Before long Grant's instinct proved correct as Anna's prowl led her to sticking her cute massive face peeking under the bed while a giant hand dove in blind feeling it's way around.

 

Darkness provided by his bed above covered Grant well from the giant prying eye's filled with desire of his friend. Those beautiful chocolate eye's lingered over him as she licked her lips moaning. Anna wasn't acting like herself in the slightest. Grant played it up to how fucked up seeing that mass shrinking was, but a fear deep in his gut nudged him. Navigating the old toy's and other junk under his bed Grant tripped over a fallen plastic green trooper. Dazed momentarily Grant couldn't believe this was still here. He really should have cleaned under here, but then again it's not everyday you hide under your own bed to avoid capture from your colossal friend. Making this even worse her giant hand was really getting close. Grabbing object's and pushing them away causally despite being much bigger than himself at the moment. Then just when Grant felt a massive finger poke him the entire hand pulled back. Anna turned her body looking elsewhere for what she readily sought after.

 

Peeking around the book shelf Anna began feeling impatient. Using her long light blue finger nails she scratched the wooden base. Panting Anna teased, "Kitty will find you little mousy."

 

At first Anna simply kept looking around the room on all four's, but impatience led her to knocking over a stack of video games on the floor. Digging though objects shattered on the carpet near the TV left Anna's fine tight ass on full display for Grant to see as he dared come out peeking from where he was hidden. Leaning out from under his bed Grant watched as she rocked her body in sync with a sweeping motion while seeking him.

 

Frustration nearly surfaced again for Anna until a dirty naughty impulse washed over her. Laying upon her back on soft carpet in the middle of the bedroom Anna pulled her pant's down over her knees before kicking them away. Revealing pitch black underwear Anna crested down her stomach rubbing the smooth flat surface before sticking her hand down between her clean shaven legs. Pleasuring herself Anna moaned, "Kitty needs you inside her so bad. I need you Grant. I can't control this monster any more."

 

Getting a clear front row seat to his giant hot best friend masturbating blew Grant's mind. People that said porn ruined wanting sex in this case were fucking nut cases. Grant really wanted to fuck her brain's out even if he was only an inch tall. Consumed in burning horny thought's Grant ran out from under his bed toward Anna mindlessly. The power of thirst was very real in this moment.

 

Noticing Grant from the corner of her watchful eye Anna easily rolled over and then single handedly grabbed him in a quick effortless motion. Just like that she had Grant. Just like that a wide grin spread across her cute face. Just like that the game was over. Giggling Anna teased, "Running out to a kitty like that proves you were meant to go deep inside me."

 

Watching as she licked her chops Grant felt uneasy. Being within her grip once more snapped enough of his perverted mind back to reality that her behavior scared him. Struggling to bring forth words Grant asked, "Why do you.......want me inside you?"

 

"Don't all kitty's want mice silly?" Anna smirked giving him a quick lick while her eye's widened.

 

Rubbed wrong by the remark Grant shouted, "Quit with the kitty shit Anna! Just tell me like a human being!"

 

"Ow shoot you tasty kill joy." Anna pouted before she then climbed onto the bed laying on her back once more.

 

Dangled over her cute yet intimidating huge face Grant said "Anna please be for real and just tell me what's going on here."

 

Arching her arm over Anna pressed Grant's tiny body against her exposed belly. Panting she took a deep breath and swallowed moaning in delight of her thought's. Anna trembled just thinking of her next words. Anna's legs squirmed along with her rocking hip as passions fire consumed her. Her mind raced while swiping her fingers across her bangs and wiping away sweat from her forehead.

 

Finally confessing Anna explained, "I've always wanted to be a mermaid. They are such beautiful creature's far superior to us. When my parent's first mistakenly let me watch the news of a mermaid eating someone they thought I would be scared. That I would get nightmare's, but at six years old I felt butterflies watching a person get swallowed whole by a mermaid. I loved mermaids so much that I pretended I was one in my room all the time. I especially remember ten years ago you asking me to pretend I was a hungry mermaid on the beach while placing candy's on a towel. You told me those were people running away from my stomach. I ate so much candy it made me very sick afterwards. It just felt so good to picture the real thing happening that I couldn't stop. I didn't understand what this feeling was for years. Until watching a video online of a mermaid swallowing a poor man alive when I felt wet enough to masturbate for the very first time. The next day I cried so much realizing what my needs were and screaming I wasn't a monster. Then mass shrinking's began happening around the world. I knew if I went for help people would want me dead and I'd be in some fucking loony bin forever. It's awful, but I can not help it. I need this Grant! Kitty needs this! Kitty need's to feel you going down her wet throat and into her very hungry stomach!"

 

Almost to punctuate her statement a deep growl came from the depth's of her belly. Being plucked by her fingers Grant soon once more was staring at her face. Looking right into her eye's as he saw the light fade. Anna's mind was clearly warped by her desires. Frightened by this Grant yelled, "What the hell Anna you are my best friend! How could you think of eating me!"

 

"Kitty got the munches after skipping lunch and besides you will come back out just fine." Anna giggled.

 

Thinking on her words scared Grant and caused him to question as he asked, "W-Why did you skip lunch?"

 

"To keep my weight in check and because it gets me horny." Anna quipped, "It also just so happens that now I can keep you warm and safe deep inside me."

 

Grant had little doubt he would be warm, but safe on the other hand is the last word he would ever use for being in a stomach. That's where food goes to be fucking melted by acid Grant thought as he yelled, "NO ANNA, YOUR STOMACH IS FUCKING DANGEROUS!"

 

"Aw come onnnnnnn.........Please trust Kitty will let you out mousy." Anna replied with a big smile displaying her set of perfect white teeth.

 

"No way Anna! That's where food goes damn it!" Grant shouted back

 

Pressing Grant against her neck Anna swallowed before she teased, "Mice are kitty food silly!"

 

Being lifted back up Grant peered into a pink dark abyss threatening his existence with consumption. It dripped wet in envy of what it did not yet have. While sparkling eye's gazed upon him quite hungrily. She was a naughty girl waiting for her cherry to pop in and to swallow all his seed along with everything else that came with it. That being his whole fucking body.

 

Breathing heavily Anna stood up carefully. Then she pressed Grant's body onto her neck once more and traced down with him between her fingers as she explained, "Kitty needs to gulp little mousy down and invite him into her tummy. I'll be just like a fun waterside mousy! Then in my rumbling tummy you can explore the dark and find the gum I swallow. Riding on that wad of gum you could make it though all the way until kitty needs the litter box!"

 

Watching as Anna slapped her ass and then causally tore open a gum pack Grant felt ill beyond words. She couldn't be that stupid he thought. Did Anna lose her mind Grant panicked as fear chilled his bones. Kicking against her neck in vain Grant screamed, "NO! NO! NO! I WILL FUCKING DIE IF YOU DO THAT ANNA! I AM A FUCKING HUMAN NOT A MOUSE! SNAP OUT OF IT! EATING ME MAKES YOU A FUCKING CANNIBAL!"

 

Meanwhile Grant's younger sister other wise known as Raven waved off a friend that dropped her off at home. It was very lucky she didn't need to wait upon her parent's to come get her after that mass shrinking. Getting released from her all girl private school early would have been a blessing sans the part of mass murder happening at Grant's school. Raven however thought her brother surely was just sitting up in his room blasting away at some video game and ignoring her text. Upon entering the house Raven decided he was going to have an ear full since their parent's needed to remain at work. After all it wasn't her fault she couldn't drive yet and needed someone to drive her home.

 

Stumping up the stair's Raven mumbled and then pouted while her frustrated expression grew hearing the muffled voice of Anna behind the bedroom door. Ready to unleash a young woman's fury worse than hell Raven without a second thought shoved Grant's bedroom door wide open. A mic drop moment displayed itself before her as Grant was a tiny being dangled over Anna's open jaw.

 

A storm of thought's rampaged her mind as Raven yelled, "What the hell is this! What the fuck happened to my brother Anna!"

 

"HELP! SHE WANTS TO EAT ME!" Grant screamed upon hearing Raven's voice.

 

Stomping over to where Anna stood Raven's eye's widened in shock once she witnessed Grant disappear into the pink abyss. Grabbing Anna from behind Raven began choking her and demanded, "Let my brother out you fucking bitch!"

 

Trapped in the mouth of who he once called his best friend Grant clawed and kicked with every last bit of muscle he could. Getting out was the only thought on his mind as saliva covered him and oppressive heat made each breath heavy like bricks and foul like rotten eggs. In moment's his whole body rolled over toward an opening and then just when he slipped in everything shifted again. Before Grant even had the chance to scream a blast of air followed with bellowing coughing and once more Grant saw the light. Then Grant had to endure landing on his soft bed and being coughed on by Anna while Raven kept choking her. Dazed looking around his room Grant watched as two beautiful girls towering over him fought each other.

 

Shoving away the crazy girl Raven quickly snatched Grant and stuffed him into her bra without a second thought. Right now she cared not how immodest that might be. She was getting Grant the hell away from this would be insane killer.

 

"Wait, I need him! He would have been fine!" Anna shouted while rushing toward Raven.

 

Slamming the bedroom door behind her Raven quickly left the house. Looking around for help Raven found no enforcers of the law to call upon. Not waiting around Raven ran barefoot on the hot sidewalk and cursed the fact she didn't at least put shoes on. Thankfully a passing cloud had mercy on her and cooled the air enough to make the sprint toward the beach a manageable one. Glancing back Raven saw Anna closing the gap between them as she got into her stride.

 

Keeping this up was hell on Raven as she wasn't a runner like Anna. In this situation Raven didn't think wining a fight could be done. The only advantage she had last time was striking first. Now that Anna is ready to put down Raven feared being caught. She didn't want her brother to become shit for some crazed bitch. It was just unbelievable to Raven that Anna of all people had such a horrific passion.

 

Finally coming across people Raven began yelling for help as Anna kept chasing them even down the ramp and onto the sand of this beach. Running over a mile was enough to get Raven cursing the day hackers released shrinking tech onto the world. The pain inflicted on her lungs and feet caused Raven to stop near a group of people. Heaving while struggling to catch her breath Raven felt sick. Then people fled as she felt Anna grab her.

 

Rising from the ocean Maris easily spotted Raven and sensed Grant's presence via electromagnetic waves. Playfully she easily grabbed both Raven and Anna with one hand. Then in short order Maris plucked Anna into her other hand separating them both. This of course frightened the beach going human's quite readily and led to an exodus around her.

 

"It was awful Maris!" Raven shouted, "Grant shrunk! Anna fucking tried to eat him! I ran down here to get him away from her!"

 

"No that's not true!" Anna pleaded, "I-I was just messing around."

 

Backing herself into the ocean Maris replied, "Let's go out for a bit and settle this matter privately."

 

Those watching from the beach stood in horror and wondered if those souls being carried away were doomed. They all knew reporting to the government could be done, but won't save those girls. Once a mermaid takes a human only by their own mercy will life be spared. One elderly man standing on the pier yelled, "May God have mercy on your souls! Because you girls are fucked!"

 

Swimming out to sea Maris sternly glared at little Anna struggling within her grip. Their shouting meant nothing to her at the moment as blood boiled though her veins. Before long Maris found an island small in land area uninhabited by human beings. Dragging herself onto the beach Maris carefully placed Raven on the grainy hot shoreline. Then while giving a smirk Maris gloated, "I'm hungry for a helping of poetic justice little bitch."

 

Thrashing Anna screamed, "NO! Let me go! Let me go home!"

 

Grant tiny and helpless wedged in his younger sister's breast looked up in awe of Maris as she began playing with the girl. With the friend that wanted to eat him. A chill however ran down his spine watching Maris dangling Anna over her open mouth. He never once witnessed Maris eat a human being and thought she wasn't allowed to do it. Shock of this unfolding before him compelled Grant to yell, "No Maris stop it! Eating people isn't you!"

 

Maris though microscopic hairs across her body picked up electromagnetic waves and reconstructed the faint pitiful voice of shrunken Grant inside her mind. She understood him clearly and responded, "Grant this bitch almost killed you. I can't just let her go now. She deserves this!"

 

Raven then butting in asked, "But what about the government agreement not to eat people?"

 

Maris simply replied, "They are powerless to stop me out here."

 

Grant's shock only increased at the candor Maris had about the whole affair. He wasn't even sure if Maris would hear him or not, but the fact she did and wants to kill Anna made him uneasy. Begging and pleading Grant yelled, "Please Maris stop! Humans aren't food! Let the government punish her!"

 

"But humans are mermaid food!" Maris resounded patting her growling belly, "I mean really Grant, this little shitty bitch of all people needs to learn the joy of what being eaten feels like!"

 

Raven trembled in fear of those words as she didn't think Maris ate humans or at least not before. Watching Anna be dropped into the mouth of a cute mermaid Raven stuffed Grant deep into her bosom least he witness the horror about to unfold. Raven then felt a stirring in her gut as she blushed in expression stared at Maris sucking upon her prey. The struggles of Grant attempting to climb out of her bra only exacerbated the curious bizarre stir Raven felt. On impulse Raven played with her breast and smothered Grant with them until his struggles weakened.

 

Meanwhile in the wet pink cave of an enraged mermaid Anna clawed her way toward soft ajar lips. Panic for her very life meant no shred of effort was spared. She just couldn't die yet. Not before her life really got started. It just wasn't fair to be on the edge of death's reckoning when she had been so very close to living out her wet dream.

 

Then managing to stick her arm though and feel cool air wash between her fingers Anna had a glimmer of relief. Digging her long finger nails into the moist flesh Anna clawed and kicked against a damp slick tongue now pressing her whole body against the roof of her predator's mouth. Screaming for help impulsively fell on uncaring ears as Anna then got sucked back in deeper. That feeling of cool air washing over her arm vanished and once more her entire body thrashed in the living damp pink cavern.

 

Fear however wasn't Anna's only emotion as her gut stirred with arousal. She desperately wanted to live, but knowing she was powerless. Knowing she couldn't escape becoming food made Anna wet. Being the predator was her dream, but this was a close second. Coughing in the sloppy darkness Anna began humping the slick wet tongue while fingering herself. As her arousal built up predator and pray together moaned.

 

Light then poured in as the mermaid parted her lips enough for Anna to see Raven below. Taking deep breath's with the sight of herself being exposed as so utterly helpless caused Anna to lose reason. This was intoxicating and just like how she pictured being prey would be like. It mattered not who saw her though because Anna wasn't going to stop humping until she came. As her dirty horny mind was consumed with burning passion Anna gasped, "Swallow me Goddess!"

 

Fear pierced Anna's heart a moment later as her lizard brain panicked in complete terror of death. Pumped full of adrenaline she clawed and kicked right before the massive lips sealed her in. Then a powerful irresistible suction dragged her toward the gurgling entrance to the waiting throat. Suddenly feeling her legs squeezed in the pitch darkness by wet crushing flesh Anna yelled, "NO! I want to live!"

 

Raven seeing the bulge in Maris's cheek get replaced by an expanding throat chilled her. She couldn't believe how powerless Anna was to struggle against her fate as the mermaids neck hardly flexed in light of Anna's desperate yet vain fight to survive. However Raven couldn't pity that girl after she tried eating her brother. It just had to be proof karma exist or at least cast a shade of doubt on the naysayers.

 

Feeling her energetic snack hit the spot in the boiling pit of her stomach Maris burped. Laughing Maris petting her belly then proudly resounded, "You asked for this foolish bitch. So I hope you enjoy my cozy acid spa for life."

Her appetite isn’t for debate by classified

 

Now pulling out Grant from the wedge of her breast Raven said, "I know you feel like shit right now, but this was for the best. Trust me on that one little bro!"

 

"Maris let her out!" Grant shouted, "Anna is crazy, but she needs help not this. Not killing her!"

 

Anger rose within Maris as she replied, "I'm famished Grant and sometimes bad things happen to survive in this world."

 

"You can't just eat humans because your hungry! It's wrong!" Grant yelled crying in disbelief of the whole situation.

 

"This isn't for debate Grant!" Maris pouted, "It's not just because I'm hungry. Humans take my food and even hunt us mermaids down for our scales while serving our meat up for your wealthy to dine on! I just won't starve myself or let humanity walk all over me! That's all I want to say about it!"

 

"........But Maris that's.........." Grant began trying come up with anything to persuade her.

 

"Nope I'm not hearing more of your complaining after saving your life Grant!" Maris resounded with pride, "This foolish girl is taking the long way out. Because I am one massive fierce bitch when you get on my bad side!"

 

"That's my friend!" Grant cried out bursting with tears.

 

Rolling her eye's Maris picked Raven up and pressed her body against her flat belly. Giving them a moment to hear the stomach's growling Maris then replied, "This is where that bitch wanted you Grant. In her stomach! She is no friend of yours!"

 

Inside the bra of his sister Grant heard the deafening rumbling of the mermaids stomach. A faint scream barely could be discerned from all the natural plumping squelches going on inside the titanic body of Maris. It frightened him that Anna could have done this to him instead. Words refused to leave his lips as Maris then placed them back upon the beach.

 

"I-I" Grant muttered

 

Simply past being irradiated Maris exclaimed, "No Grant, I am keeping you safe from this bitch and that is the end of it!"

 

As the orange Sun began sinking into the sea Raven asked, "I think he just needs time dealing with all this so can you take us home Maris?"

 

"That would be for the best I think." Maris remarked as though a human wasn't clawing for dear life inside her rumbling belly.

 

Later traveling by the waves Grant remained silent in disbelief of everything that happened. The mass shrinking at school, his friend trying to eat him and then finding out Maris ate humans was just too much in one day. Topping this all off he was currently inside the bra of his own flesh and blood sister. An experience that would ooze nothing but spicy hotness if they didn't both emerge from the exact same female genital tract.

 

Uneasy about what happened Raven brought up a thought plaguing her mind as she asked, "With Grant being shrunk for the next month until the effect wears off I think it's dangerous for him to go out and wondered if me coming along to hang out with him was cool?"

 

"Of course Raven your his sister." Maris began with a grin, "He will love us all playing together!"

 

Upon reaching shore both mermaid and human parted ways as Maris returned to into the vast ocean. Swimming inside of the mermaids rumbling gastric chamber was Anna crying out into the hot void pleading to get out as her own skin itched and even burned. Digging her long finger nails into the winkled flesh Anna desperately tried to get out of the acid bath as water drained into the next stomach below her. In short order however Anna stumbled in the all penetrating darkness and got sucked though a tight wet ring. Screaming as her tiny body plopped into the mermaids 2nd stomach Anna yelled, "NO! NO! YOU BITCH! I'll never fucking get out!"

 

Knowing mermaid biology only allowed regurgitation from the first stomach her fate was sealed. The worst part however dawned upon her seeing a dim light wedged in the wrinkled pink wall of flesh. It was a cell phone without an owner in sight. Anna desiring to make one last pleasant experience began masturbating against the giant stomach that condemned her as it growled, moaned and sizzled indifferent to her plight. She was now just food to be absorbed and expelled the next morning.

 

Meanwhile that night Raven sat in her room struggling with temptation. While their parent's were grateful she brought her brother home alive. She also had to deal with her mother's demands for how everyone needs to treat Grant while shrunk. The most shocking part was her mother demanded Grant to sleep in her bedroom.

 

Unable to contain her thought's much longer Raven held her tiny brother to her face and said, "I have a confession to make."

 

Grant confused at the situation had a blank look on his face as he replied, "Yeah"

 

"You better pay attention and not get the wrong idea here!" Raven pouted as she gave her tiny brother a moment to wonder about her next words.

 

"Why would I get the wrong idea?" Grant asked unaware of where the conversation was going.

 

Raven's face cracked as it turned a faint red. Swallowing before taking a deep breath Raven commanded, "Just listen to me and stop asking question's until I explain everything!"

 

Keeping her voice low Raven then explaining herself whispered, "It first started with an interview a woman did on TV about how inmate it felt to be with a tiny man and how vulnerable he was made the chemistry so much stronger. Then I went to a few websites and found myself thinking about having a tiny all day. For over a year now I've wanted a tiny guy to play with and discover myself in the process because you know girls have needs too. I just want you not getting weird about it okay. It will be much easier if you would just be good for me this month."

 

"I just don't know what to say about that." Grant replied totally oblivious to what his sister wanted.

 

With sharp pointed eye's glaring deep into her tiny brother Raven snapped, "After spilling my gut's out this is your answer! It's time you learned respect little bug though some punishment!"

 

"What did I do wrong?" Grant asked shouting at her with a mixture of fear, anger and confusion.

 

Wiggling her toes a big grin came across Ravens face as she proclaimed, "First you angered Maris and shamed her for eating that crazy bitch after saving your life. Secondly that dismissive attitude of yours toward me is quite ungrateful, but now I think it's time you meet spend time with my smelly feet."

 

"No wait I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way." Grant pleaded knowing her feet smell really bad even though the socks and didn't want her to take them off.

 

Reaching down to stretch her sock Raven created an opening big enough for her tiny brother and shoved him in without a second thought. Feeling his tiny body struggle against her foot gave her the chills as the rush of power flowed though her. It was enough to make Raven tremble as she took a few deep breath's amazed she could just do that to him so easily. Pressing her foot gently onto the carpet Raven grinned, "Your staying in there little tiny bro until the TV show is over."

 

Trapped in the furry damp cloth soaked with his sister's rank gym like scent Grant coughed up the state unforgiving air. The idea of staying in this place for an hour drove him up a wall as he thrashed around screaming, begging and pleading for her to release him. Digging his short nails into the cloth Grant tried pulling himself upward, but felt sick as suddenly the world shifted going up and down with the motion of her gently swinging her feet causally.

 

Unaware of the extra torment she was causing Raven kept watching the TV show. Then hearing her mother call out Raven shrugged, "We are doing fine mom!"

 

Grant hearing this screamed at the top of his lungs hope his mother would answer, but time passed without mercy or haste. Feeling lint poke his eye as he flailed around trying anything to get more space to breathe. Screaming once more after feeling the musk water his eye's Grant then felt sick for a new reason. His member below started throbbing in response to taking this much of a girls bodily scent.

 

Chuckling Raven thought he might even get off to this punishment as she decided to rub her foot against the floor a bit. Surely a little pressure to remind him who owns this body was needed as Raven said, "Just rubbing this in a bit little bro."

 

Hearing those intense yet muffled words Grant couldn't believe she got such a kick out of calling him "little bro" or for that matter doing any of this to him. And the pressure was less than enough to harm him, but it sure didn't feel conformable. The smelly soggy fabric nearly suffocated him as now there was no air to be had. Panic soon caused him to thrash around hoping she would ease up soon before it kills him.

 

Causally Raven lifted her feet up and rolled over on the bed to lay on her back watching TV. Now her brother could hang out at the end of her bed while getting between her toes. Raven thought moaning slightly at the sensation of his renewed confused struggle. Taking deep breath Raven then giggled, "I really feel bad for Maris because she has to deal with your dumb clueless tiny ass everyday."

 

The next half hour was torment for Grant as he puked on himself from being moved around so much as his sister's feet kept swaying back and forth like a damn clock. To her it was just mindless movement unimportant enough to even give a single thought to. To him it felt like his stomach was being grabbed and violently jerked around while a musky all consuming stench sickened him.

 

Turning the TV off Raven yawned before her eye's grew wide remembering this was the end of her brother's "punishment". Pulling her socks off she carried the one containing her tiny brother onto the bed and gently rolled him out. Laughing as he stumbled over himself Raven grinned, "Hope you enjoyed that you little porn sick perv."

 

Regaining his barrings Grant was furious that she put him though all of that. It was enough to keep his blood boiling even after feeling the cool open air flow over him. Standing up with his eye's craning up to his giant sister the pit in his gut sank as Grant realized she could do much, much worse to him. Fear kept him from screaming his head off, but not from yelling as he finally snapped at her, "What the fucking HELL RAVEN! You nearly killed me a number of times! I COULDN'T BREATHE GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!"

 

"I didn't realize........" Raven mumbled thinking as she bit her lip.

 

"That your feet stink worse than hell! EVERYONE KNOWS THEY STINK LIKE FUCKING HELL!" Grant screamed as mindless rage just boiled over his fears.

 

Sobbing Raven trembled as bodily insecurities cropped up. She thought Grant would enjoy this like all the men on that giantess website said they would love it. She assumed the punishment wouldn't be that bad or dangerous. Guilt washed over her as she apologized, "I'm sorry Grant! I never meant to really hurt you like that."

 

"Sorry? You have killed me!" Grant repeated, "You could have fucking KILLED ME! KILLED ME!"

 

Balling up on the bed Raven shedding tears snapped, "I am sorry! I wanted to have fun with you, but you know what maybe that anger is what you need to realize Anna is best gone."

 

Calming down as he remembered how Raven saved him from being swallowed alive Grant apologized, "Look I'm really sorry for yelling at you, but please be more careful with me in the future."

 

"You know what you said about my feet really hurt." Raven pouted as her face planted into the bed.

 

"I went too far.........." Grant replied trailing off catching himself unsure of what to say next.

 

Turning herself around Raven sat up with her body hovering over her tiny brother. Looking down upon the little shrimp she growled, "It was very rude of you! You have no idea what it's like to feel crushing embarrassment just at the thought of taking your shoes off at school during gym. You just don't have common sense! If I was an evil bitch you would be going though real hell now!"

 

"What do I need to do for you to forgive me?" Grant asked in a voice tainted by guilt while knowing his sister loved ordering people around.

 

Grinning Raven thought for a moment before her stomach grumbled as she then experienced a throbbing hunger pang. It was getting late and eating a snack was her idea of quelling an unruly gut. Looking at her tiny brother she just stared at him licking her lips before she demanded, "As you could hear I am hungry and so I'm going to get a snack. When I get back you are going to feed me to prove how sorry you are."

 

"You love making me do things like this just to apologize to you don't you Raven?" Grant questioned already knowing the answer.

 

Raven getting up to leave the room bumbled, "You bet! Be back soon little snack feeder!"

 

Sitting on the huge bed Grant wondered just how on earth he was going to feed his sister that had a face the size of a barn compared to him. Chills ran down his spine as he remembered Anna's huge pink mouth welcome him and didn't look forward to getting so close to another one so soon. However just as quickly as she went she came back with chocolate kisses.

 

Raven seating herself carefully back onto the bed then laid down. Turning her face to her brother Raven gave him a show of her pearly whites. Then she placed an unwrapped kiss right next to her brother and said, "Lift it right to my mouth little shrimp."

 

Picking it up was a son of a fucking bitch to Grant as he found it's size to be unwieldy. Yet the weight didn't feel impossible for him to manage as he made the first step toward his giant hungry sister. With each deep breath he made one more step forward toward the open drooling caven. As his sister's breath washed over him like a wave of chocolate and the pizza she had for dinner. Getting closer to her now he could see those huge watchful eye's glimmer in anticipation of being fed.

 

Seeing the chocolate brought close to her lips Raven extended her tongue out and used it to drag the little snack into her waiting mouth. Without delay she chewed harshly making sure he could hear the crunching and mashing of her sharp teeth. At times even opening her mouth enough to give him a view of the massacre happening to a helpless bite of chocolate.

 

"This what you were to Anna........." Raven said then clearing her throat with a defined swallow of the chocolate, "just food"

 

Looking down upon her speechless little tiny brother Raven declared, "Look, when I take you to see Maris tomorrow you aren't going to complain about Anna! If you bring it up at all you better thank her for saving your life and quit trying to guilt her about eating that bitch! Because if you make her cry, I'll make you cry Grant!"

 

"But what about the other people she ate? Isn't that wrong? Shouldn't I try telling her not to do that anymore?" Grant asked trembling as he gazed into the fire of his sister's glaring eyes.

 

Looking away Raven with a monotone voice said, "Life is hard Grant and while I don't like it she needs to eat just like we do. It's just not fair to tell her to starve while humans keep fucking up her home and taking her food away."

 

Realizing it's been a long time since he saw such a phlegmatic serious facial expression on his sister Grant replied, "Your right it's not fair, but maybe we could talk about it and figure something out."

 

Thinking of a quote she read online Raven explained, "The needs of the many don't outweigh the needs of the few and when the needs of the few are fucked with by the many they fight back. Old people quoting shit aside Maris wouldn't just eat people for the hell of it and I truly believe she has tried everything in her power not to do it. Unless your plan involves taking over the world so people quit dumping shit in the oceans and dining on all the sea food then it's just how things are. I wish things were better just like you do and I know Maris does, but she also deserves to live just like anyone else does. It's really not our place to judge her as comfortable privileged humans and especially after she saved your life."

 

There were times Grant could forget she was his younger sister and this right here was one of those moments. Drained of his vindication to debate this any longer he said, "Okay sis you win. I won't bring Anna up with her tomorrow or talk about what she eats."

 

"It's really only proper manners little bro as women are sensitive about their diet's." Raven giggled as she picked him up.

 

In her massive warm hand Grant pondered not for long before falling into a makeshift bed sized just for him. It was basically just a match box filled with cotton and roughly made sheets. Looking across her nightstand Grant looking up at his sister's cute smile asked, "Who made this?"

 

"I did!" Raven bragged not so quietly, "Mom didn't know what to do, but when I thought of this her worries melted away. If this was the other way around I know you could never be so nurturing and thoughtful."

 

While he did admit it was soft and conformable looking for something thrown together in an evening Grant couldn't just let her bask in it. Pointing at her Grant smirked, "How do I know this won't set me on fire tonight?"

 

"Okay little smart ass I can always put you somewhere else, but you won't like it." Raven teased as she leaned in close enough to breath upon him.

 

Finding his giant sister leaning over him with her massive face gleaming upon him with those huge blue eye's felt intimating. And for that matter just surreal. Now more focused in mind putting aside his shock of Anna trying to eat him, learning Maris eats humans and dealing with being shrunk. Grant realized how awe inspiring his sister was. The blonde had the hot sauce of DNA tattooed on tight her ass, endowed boob's and tender legs. And even if he didn't want to admit it her face was deadly cute.

 

Snapping out of what Grant considered to be temporary insanity he finally replied, "This is just fine."

 

"Were you checking out me out just now?" Raven teased with a raised set of eyebrows.

 

"NO!" Grant spat, "I-I just can't believe this is all."

 

"Aw don't be upset, it's only for a month little bro." Raven assured, "I will protect you until you grow back to normal."

 

"Thanks little sis!" Grant responded with a chuckle.

 

"You meant big huge sis you little shrimp!" Raven retorted with a smile.

 

In short order their sibling grove kicked in as they teased each other and spat nonsense jokes. After some time passed they settled down and to Grant's relief his sister didn't plan on being a night owl tonight. So as she crawled into bed fully clothed he pulled the sheets over himself and made himself fairly conformable upon the cotton bedding under him.

 

Meanwhile Anna's luck in the 2nd stomach of Maris was better than most, but her legs burned and the big chuck of wood she laid upon couldn't keep the acids fully away. Her refusal to accept becoming food was quite striking at this point. As there just wasn't hope for her. The suffocating hot rancid stomach would claim her sooner or later. At some point her ever draining energy would give out and the bobbling acids would melt her flesh away.

 

Fear chilled her bones as it became clear she was running out of air. If something didn't change she would just pass out and become one with her predator. Holding the draining cellphone she found earlier Anna cried out, "Please! PLEASE LET ME OUT! I WAS GOING TO LET HIM OUT! I'D NEVER KILL HIM! NEVER!"

 

A loud all consuming growl rumbled Anna's world as the fluids washed over her and rocked her to the core. Then a body fell into the bobbling acids not even struggling for life. They already had given up it seemed. It was followed by a second body thrashing as they were squeezed on though, but this one had diving gear. And this caused her thought's to race as she yelled, "Help! HELP! HELP ME!

 

A masculine voice replied, "It's too late for you!"

 

"No........... please at least......... fuck me before I die!" Anna whimpered as she held on tight to the unstable wood.

 

The driver felt a stirring in his nuts felt the call of natures urge and found himself getting on top of the hot young woman. Her skin remained mostly in tact dispute a few signs of acid burns. He could see her barely in the dim light a screen provided and coughed to the rancid air. It had been hours he waited to get into this stomach and begin making a near impossible swim out. However since he saved his tank it was possible and leaving this girl to die was awful, but he told himself that fucking her would at least grant her dying wish. Deep down however the man knew he just hasn't gotten laid in years and was thirsty as fuck.

 

"Eat me out!" Anna screamed passionately as she eagerly waited for him to stick his head between her waiting legs.

 

Looking at the acid coated pussy he swallowed his disgust for the vomit as burning lust took over entirely. His only thought was getting some action after such a long horrible drought of sexual activity. Grabbing her by the pussy he said, "I am going down on you so hard you won't even know where we are."

 

Suffering his lame sex talk Anna waited until he began licking and then using her legs began constricting his neck. Blood rushed though her veins as she struggled to keep him suffocating. Hardly able to keep the situation under control Anna roughly twisted his head between her legs and heard a snap. Shock poured in as she realized that killed him.

 

A new growl rippling the walls of her vast tomb to be snapped Anna back into focus as she quickly ripped the diving suit off the dead man. Rushing herself Anna put the driving gear on and then sealed the helmet. Looking at the healthy air supply she double checked the seals before wincing in pain of the burning acids still on her body. Driving straight into the hot boiling acids Anna felt her body sucked downward as this stomach drained into the intestinal tact below. Panic consumed her as the force of the suction caught her totally unprepared and screaming into the long abyss of death.

End Notes:

-----------

 

Hope this was a fun read. Next chapter will be focused on his sister.

Beach day by classified

 

The next dawn Maris awoke hungry as she yet again struggled to fill her belly with food and bemoaned gobbling down some poor diver team. That however was behind her now as the sun caused the waters to glow quite brilliantly. After passing by a school of fish she quickly gulped down Maris sensed the presence of another mermaid. Raising her alert posture Maris hoped this wasn't going to become a fight for hunting grounds again. As has become more common over the last ten years due to less food being easily obtained.

 

Her predatory instinct discovered quickly this was the scent of a friend and Maris smiled in relief. As fighting other mermaids for territory sucked royally to say the least. Because unlike in the past when it was for social dominance in mating the contest now often resulted in death as famished desperate mermaids killed each other over food. Swimming to the surface Maris spotted her mermaid friend waving in the distance shouting, "Hey Maris! It's Windy! I came to see you!"

 

Racing over Maris yelled, "I could smell you miles away!"

 

"Last time I visited you slammed me so hard that I felt it for a week!" Windy pouted as she fixed her long golden hair.

Maris now waiting in the calm ocean near her friend stricken with embarrassment replied, "Sorry! I really was anxious that day!"

 

"Speaking of being anxious did you fuck that little guy yet?" Windy teased as she now laid back in the water basking in the sunlight.

 

"NO!" Maris pouted, "It's not like that........ yet."

 

"Yet?......... Hmmmmmmmmmmm" Windy mused, "So you admit it now?"

 

"Look, it's a good friendship and I don't want to screw it up anymore than it's already been." Maris retorted

 

"Already.....been?" Windy questioned, "What happened since I've been roaming around the world?

 

Flustered by this question Maris replied, "Grant shrunk and his friend tried to eat him. So I ate her in front of him because I was so angry. Now I don't know if he can forgive me or get over the fact I sometimes pick up a few humans to eat."

 

"You need to let go Maris like I have since the government agreement is a load of bullshit anyways." Windy said firm in tone as her blue soft eye's focused.

 

"It's wrong to just eat them unnecessarily just because they are easy prey! Besides your always on the run and the humans want you dead." Maris responded as she glared intently

 

Pulling a random human girl from between her breast Windy stated, "Because your my friend I promised not to eat Grant, but food is food and that's what humans are to us. It's just nature and while you bitch about morality humans fuck up our oceans, hunt us down to turn our hides into gift shop bullshit and eat our damn food. None of them really give a damn or want this peace to last. War is coming and we all know it with that human talking of some new world order. He is going to end their government's as everyone knew them and unite the humans to kill us all."

 

"You really enjoy the human conspiracy websites don't you Windy." Maris laughed as she assumed this was just more paranoia.

 

"That has nothing to do with this!" Windy pouted, "Point is you need to accept they are food like this girl here!"

 

Maris watched as her friend then shoved the screaming girl into her mouth and swallowed her alive. It was quite the norm for her. Along with her denial of finding anything the humans do as enjoyable. Amused of how cute this was Maris asked, "You really believe that? Do you still have that nerd living on an island or did you eat him yet?"

 

"I just need him to run the projector and keep me in the loop on human stuff!" Windy snapped, "Getting useful help is much harder than it looks!"

 

"So how do you know he didn't run away in the time you left him?" Maris asked with a knowing smirk.

 

"Just screw you!" Windy pouted before she answered, "Fine you caught me Maris, I took him with me because he wanted to see the world."

 

"So you did it for him then?" Maris teased raising an eye brow.

 

"No way! I wanted him to learn how terrifying I can be!" Windy insisted as she then kicked water up with her tail.

 

"Whatever you say girlfriend." Maris snickered as she then added, "He must be shitting himself after seeing you go into a feeding frenzy."

 

"Grant is likely shitting himself after seeing you eat someone too." Windy replied tongue in cheek insensitively.

 

Saddened by those words Maris asked, "Do you think he can forgive me?"

 

"If anything the little runt needs to thank you for eating some bitch trying to kill him." Windy resounded proudly before she comforted, "Seriously though, he will come around once the shock wears off and he can see what a good friend you've been."

 

"You really think so?" Maris asked before she mumbled, "I think I'll give him some space today and see him tomorrow."

 

"I know he will!" Windy declared more certain of this than she was concerning the shape of the world.

 

Smiling with reassurance Maris replied, "That's the nicest thing I've heard you say about a human."

 

"Grant is like a puppy so of course he will get over it." Windy replied

 

"He is not!" Maris pouted before she asked, "So how was traveling around the world this time anyway?"

 

Windy then began going into great detail of the places she had been and spoke fondly of the people she dined on. All humans no matter their background nearly always reacted the same way to being eaten Windy noted as she giggled about how their so called difference's melted away in her stomach acid. Laughing together the two mermaids had a good time and made other little jabs about themselves.

 

@@@-@@@-@@@

 

That same morning Raven awakened to a rumble from her stomach. Rubbing her eye's she moved gratingly out of bed. Looking over at her sleeping tiny brother Raven smiled before hitting up the bathroom for a quick shower. Then she made herself a bowl of cereal with milk as her dad watched TV.

 

The father paid closer attention once the reporter began speaking about breaking news. The dolled up female reporter clean in presenting her case stated, "A young woman in a diving suit attending the local high school that recently suffered a mass shrinking attack washed up on the beach early this morning. First responders called by the man that found her quickly rushed the victim into the hospital for wounds allegedly caused by acid. For now the police and family have kept the name confidential. The authorities meanwhile urge people to not assume this was a mermaid attack until experts confirm their findings though more investigation. Any post online claiming to know it's a mermaid attack will be removed and they will be redirected to a government information page with the known facts to prevent the spread of disinformation."

 

"What bullshit! They couldn't care less about us!" Raven's mother complained hastily as she made a cup of coffee.

 

"Honey it's just to protect us from other nations brainwashing our people. In a month or so the government will publish it's findings and everyone will know then with the facts." Raven's father said hoping this would quell his wife's anger.

 

"By then it's forgotten! You know if this was important to them the media would lay on the blame today and wait a month before they would ever even admit to possibly being wrong! They need to do more about those mermaids killing people!" Raven's mother blasted while sitting down at the table.

 

"I don't want to fight about this." Raven's father breathed as he thought about what a headache it would be to set her off on a rant.

 

"Then agree with me because I'm always right you know!" Raven's mother insisted with a knowing look upon her husband.

 

"Yes dear..............those bad mermaids need to be punished." Raven's father sighed before drinking his coffee.

 

Angered by this Raven chimed in, "Maybe less people would get hurt if mermaids weren't treated like predator's all the time! It's not fair to be demonized before ever hurting anyone! Mermaids deserve to live healthy peaceful life's in the ocean, but instead we over-fish their food and poison their water not even caring what happens to them. That's what is really bullshit mom!"

 

"I know Maris hasn't caused trouble and you kids like her, but it's in their nature to hunt. They are born to be savage monstrous super predator's. If human's don't really start fighting back they will just keep eating us because that's just their nature. Once you both get older you'll understand how the world really is." Raven's mother countered

 

"People like you are why nothing is ever going to change!" Raven fumed before taking her last sip of her milk and storming back into her bedroom.

 

"Your not old enough to understand! Now remember to feed your brother! Make whatever he wants, but don't let him get burned! Also don't stay up too late with him! Be good! We are going to be gone until late tonight!" Raven's mother nagged as she followed her daughter to the bedroom door.

 

"Don't worry mom! I'll take good care of him!" Raven grinned to herself brightly as thought's of what she wanted to do poured into her mind.

 

Waiting in his sister's bedroom Grant felt weird realizing this was the first night he spent with a girl. In his mind nothing really happened, but deep in the abyss of his heart a stirring in his gut told him otherwise. Questions populated his mind of what she planned on doing. That weird confession of hers yesterday really stumped Grant leaving him unable to process it's meaning.

 

Seeing her enter the room Grant watched as she then grabbed some things one moment and left the next. Time slowly passed before seeing Raven enter the room again. Her outfit had changed from the plain home body T-shirt and sweat pants to a knock out dark blue bikini. Everything about her figure was hot even to Grant in this moment seeing her stand before him almost glowing as the sun coming in though the window beat on her skin.

 

"We are totally hitting the beach today little bro!" Raven smiled as she reached to pick her little tiny brother up.

 

"What about........ mom?" Grant asked while being griped in his sister's hand.

 

"She wants you to get out of the house! We both agree it's long past time for you to get outside more! Getting sun is good for your skin and I'll never let you leave my sight!" Raven bobbled as she purred while stuffing Grant into her breast.

 

Trapped in the blue fabric of his sister's bikini and the soft flesh of her bosom Grant protested, "I don't want other people to see me in your boobs!"

 

"Awww don't be that way little bro!" Raven teased, "Unless you really want to go into my asshole instead because that's your only other option!"

 

"But this is weird! Your my sister!" Grant complained as he felt the embarrassment of being turned by her soft boob's squishing him.

 

"That wasn't an issue yesterday!" Raven pouted as she walked out the bedroom door with her tiny brother trapped in her bikini cup.

 

Not wanting to anger his sister again Grant said, "Just please hide me well if anyone I know from school is there."

 

A light bulb flashed in Raven's mind as she uncovered the real insecurity behind his embarrassment over this. Giggling to herself Raven said, "Don't worry tiny bro! I'll protect your honor before the ladies at the beach you suck at hitting on!"

 

"That's not what this is about!" Grant insisted with a flustered tone giving himself away wholesale.

 

"You are a straight red blooded male so it's only natural that's what this is really about you perv!" Raven teased while rubbing her boobs together.

 

Feeling the soft mountain's rubbing into him Grant flustered and blushed as he struggled against burning urges. Embarrassment washed over him as Grant told himself this was his sister's breast not a hot girl, but the issue was she is hot and every guy that saw her knew it. Swallowing his pride Grant admitted, "Yes....... I want a girlfriend really bad and that's why I beg you not to humiliate me in public."

 

"Your complaining only makes wet's my appetite to do just that little bro." Raven gloated as she flashed a white toothy smile.

 

"If I die a virgin I'm going to blame you then!" Grant spat as he puffed a bit of hot air.

 

Grinning wide Raven coy in tone playfully teased, "I'll take full responsibly!"

 

"No you can't unless.........." Grant spoke before thinking of what his sister told him last night with a confused blank state of his mind.

 

"Let's just have fun okay little shrimp!" Raven exclaimed before walking all the way to the beach.

 

Some people gave odd looks, but to Grant's shock not that many people on the street seemed to care he was in the bra cup of his sister's breast. One man however did give a glare of envy while suggesting he find a way to shrink too. Blue skies painted the atmosphere surrounding them as more of the ocean could be seen. The warm salty air plus the gentle breeze made the sun rays beating upon them feel refreshing. And for Grant spotting a number of hot women in bikini's on the fine sand ahead caused a stirring in his gut.

 

Stepping onto the beach Raven looked around with a smile until a girl approached her. It was Karen from school with a contemptuous expression on her face. She wore a simple gray one piece wetsuit ready for surfing with a board on hand. Her dark red hair highlighted the temperamental nature of it's owner. The shortness of her tempter reflected by the dirty red strand's only reaching the base of her neck. While her brown eye's burned of a sticky yet controlled rage.

 

"I knew you were a slut!" Karen mocked, "Everyone already knew you reeked of damaged goods! I mean even letting that little mouse boy use your body! That's just fucking weird!"

 

The sight of this girl alone infuriated Raven, but hearing her say all that boiled into burning rage. Pointing at the redhead Raven shouted, "Get lost! You aren't the morality police! It's none of your business!"

 

"Oh come on now! Everyone knows getting freaky with a tiny is sick just like your icky stinking feet!" Karen jeered with delight flashing her eye's as though her word was unquestionable fact.

 

Raven foaming at the mouth seethed, "Don't you have some manager to go ask for bitch!"

 

"How dare you speak to me that way cunt! With how rotten you are it's no wonder that guy puked after trying to sleep with you!" Karen retaliated as she griped tightly onto her surf board.

 

"Shut the fuck up! You don't know shit being a fucking daddy's girl!" Raven screamed as her eye's watered in tears.

 

Karen enraged stormed off after she yelled, "Go fucking cut yourself damn whore!"

 

Walking in a random direction Raven swallowed her grief maintaining the chill in the air over what just happened. Her tiny brother meanwhile seemed quite rattled over the ordeal simply because two giant's shouted right before him assaulting his poor defenseless ear drums. Before long the girl found a spot to rest on open sand. Placing a towel down she then took a moment to just look at the gentle waves break over the wet sand. People playing, resting and walking all however did have a hint of lurking fear in their eyes. As each of them knew this wasn't perfectly safe. If a mermaid came they could simply become her food no matter what the government did. It simply was the reality of this world.

 

"Bet you $20 to swallow the little fish I caught" A man declared in the background sounding closer to them with each word spoken.

 

"That's weird dude!" A random woman replied

 

"I'll do it for cash!" One other woman exclaimed

 

Looking over at the odd commotion Raven saw a guy pulling a bucket out. A few girls seemed to check it out. One though had a creature in her fingers. From here it was hard to tell what kind, but she ate it quickly. The plain yet thin girl looked to be in high school and didn't seem like the daring type. Yet she did it shouting, "I want my $20 now!"

 

A weird feeling overcame Raven as she looked at this nearby. Attempting to push it out of mind though Raven asked, "What to do want to do now little bro?"

 

"Don't know, but really are they eating those fish just for kicks?" Grant asked with his reply also in tow.

 

A woman in the group around the fish catching guy pointing to Raven's breast then shouted, "IT'S A TINY MAN!"

 

Scared Grant witnessed a total of at least five people rush over to where Raven sat with him in her bikini. How quickly they all ended up gathering around took him by shock as other people's attention in the background seemed more focused. Other's passing by now took an intentional glance at least if not stopping entirely to see what is going on.

 

Getting up Raven said, "I want all of you to please leave us alone."

 

"But.... he's so cute" One girl cooed as she kept staring.

 

"I just want a picture!" Another girl begged

 

Other's including a few men shattered as they didn't wish to intrude. However one guy remained that had been catching small fish in his net. Grinning at the sight before him the unseemly 20 something dude said, "I'll give you $100 if you swallow and bring that little guy back up"

 

"Fucking hell no creep!" Raven shouted, "Get the fuck away from us!"

 

"I'll do it!" A young woman donned in a yellow bikini swiftly answered.

 

"Oh come on! Don't be that way! The little guy can have money too." The guy added right after hearing a woman agree to his wager.

 

"No way!" Raven declared, "Get lost before I call the cops!"

 

The hot young woman with a skin tight yellow bikini and chocolate waterfall like hair over her shoulders rushed forward. Then without warning grabbed onto Raven as she spat, "I need the money!"

 

The fight was like a blur to Grant shocked this was even happening. In moment's a hand grabbed him followed by a rush of air while being shoved into a wet cavern. Fear, terror and panic consumed Grant just as this young woman has and before he could scream her tongue nearly crushed him against a hard yet smooth surface above him.

 

Fury consumed Raven as she grabbed onto the young woman that just swallowed her brother. She was just a moment too late before watching a lump travel down this crazy woman's throat. Burning with unwavering indignation she yelled, "YOU THROW HIM UP NOW!"

 

Being squeezed though the dark wet tunnel Grant felt shock break though the very core of his being. She actually swallowed him alive. He was taken out of this world just like that for $100. This hot crazy woman just forced herself on him and ended his rights in moment's so fast it was like waking up from a nightmare you can't remember yet that terror still lurked. In this case hearing the beating thunder of his predator's heart caused him to scream, kick and claw as he exploded with desperation. The constricting muscles cared not about his cries or struggle as they effortlessly dragged him down into the abyss of this woman's stomach.

 

"Look bitch, I really need the money!" The woman replied as the man pulled out his wallet.

 

"That was fucking sick!" The man said as he handed the woman in a yellow bikini a $100 bill.

 

"You got it! Now throw him up! THROW HIM UP RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" Raven demanded with rage burning into the core of her heart.

 

"Get off me bitch!" The woman pushed back, "You can't tell me what to do! It's my body not yours!"

 

Consumed with passionate fury Raven shoved the woman right into the ground. Getting on top of her Raven threatened, "Don't fucking cross me! I will cut your damn stomach open and feed your ass to the mermaids!"

 

Meanwhile Grant having fallen into the stomach swam in the foul mixture of water and acids. It reeked of bile he wished on no one to be in. Pitch black darkness made seeing impossible. Groaning bellowed throughout as other bodily noises echoed in this wrinkled pit. While the struggle his predator made against his sister caused his world to rock, roll and turn over. Making it worse he felt like massive creatures were bumping into him. Their skin felt cool, smooth and firm as they kept brushing against his body. He could feel their fright as they darted right past him. Realizing they were the fish she swallowed caused Grant to scream, "GET ME OUT SIS! GET ME OUT OF HERE! HELP! FUCKING HELP ME!"

 

Seeing the burning all consuming rage in the eye's of Raven the young woman surrendered, "Okay you win! You win!"

 

After watching the woman puke into a bucket filled with water a few times Raven was quickly growing furious yet again. 5 fish were now swimming in this bucket as the woman puked once more. Then one fish half melted came out of a vomit stream sinking to the bottom right away. However Grant was still no where to be found. Raven began to cry in the gathering crowd as she realized he might not make it. As there was simply no way to force anything with this many people now watching.

 

Screams then randomly broke the ice of the crowd as panic erupted in a flash. The once collected group of people watching someone else who was in danger fled like a pack of wild animals. Now they felt the terror, the bone chilling horror of life being in the very balance and impending sense of doom as a blonde mermaid came out from the depths. Raven immediately grabbed the woman that swallowed Grant pinning her to the ground and screamed, "DAMN YOU FUCKING BITCH! I WANT MY BROTHER!"

 

The woman struggled hard against Raven's grip as she screamed in terror, "MERMAID! MERMAID! LET ME GO! WE ARE GOING TO DIE!"

 

"Hey Windy!" Raven called out with a knowing glare into the eye's of the woman she hated most right now.

 

"Oh Raven it's been too long since I've seen you and your brother my friend loves so much." Windy replied as she pulled herself onto the beach.

 

Shock took over the young woman's brain as she realized that mermaid knew Raven a girl that burns with nothing aside from hate for her in this moment. Mindless screams for help consumed her before a giant hand came for them both.

 

Having both girls in her hands Windy asked, "What's going on here?"

 

In the hands of the blonde mermaid Raven said, "This bitch swallowed my brother for money! And she can't puke him up!"

 

"I just need more time." The woman mumbled in terror looking into the sharp eye's of this mermaid.

 

Grinning Windy lifted the woman toward her parting lips and said, "You are done!"

 

Raven watched as Windy then bit into the upper half of this woman that swallowed Grant. Blood poured from the now maimed body. Almost a third of the body was now gone from the breast on up. If she didn't enjoy watching tons of ER shows on TV this would have sent her over the edge. Still this was far more brutal than she expected. Shock kept Raven from speaking as the body then was dropped into the open palm she was resting on.

 

"Dig in and rip your brother out Raven!" Windy said, "He needs you to hurry!"

 

It was the most gross, revolting, gut wringing and horrifying thing she had ever done. But Raven stuck her hand into the mass of red guts that spilled out of a disfigured body. Feeling around for the stomach Raven felt very sick. This was far too much to handle reasonably. Trembling with shock Raven began ripping though guts with her bare hands.

 

Then finally Raven discovered a bloody clump that seemed like the stomach. Pulling apart the soft flesh with her long sharp finger nails Raven tore it open. A smile of relief beamed on her face as she saw her brother flailing around in the wrinkled flesh.

 

Windy then noticed a man that had just stood there gawking this entire time. She thought it might be from shock. In any case she planned on finding out as she causally reached down to grab him. Hearing Grant's tiny voice Windy then said, "Glad your safe Grant!"

"Shit! That was fucked up!" Grant moaned as he felt like a truck had rammed into his head and forced him inside the deepest level of a dumpster fire.

 

Cleaning him off a bit Raven apologized, "I should have never been so careless! I just wanted you to have fun coming out here!"

 

"You saved me Raven! So don't apologize for what nut cases do!" Grant said grateful he was no longer getting digested in a stomach.

 

"Eating that chick was totally hot mermaid!" The man said now in Windy's grip.

 

Grant seeing the guy that paid that woman to eat him yelled, "That's the guy! That bitch ate me because of him!"

 

Now Windy was quite angry as she looked at the man staring at her. With a raised eye brow she declared, "Time for poetic justice you pervert!"

 

As the man was then lifted toward the blonde mermaids opening pink cavern he felt a chill in his bones. The boner he experienced couldn't outweigh the gripping terror of death. In those rows of massive boulders rested a dark opening to his end. Her body would rip him to shreds until nothing was left. Panicked he begged, "Wait! I don't want to die! I haven't even lost my V card yet!"

 

"This is nature little runt!" Windy taunted as she licked him while opening her mouth wide enough for light to pour in.

 

Once dropped into the living cave the man screamed only for a moment before getting cut off as Windy's lips slammed shut sealing his fate. An unforgiving hard gulp followed. The flexing bulge on Windy's neck lasted a moment before smoothing out with the descent of her prey.

 

"Excuse me" Windy apologized after she swallowed again clearing the sensation of blockage in her throat.

 

Grant having watched that couldn't blame the guy for being scared. Yet felt like the girls were right. He deserved that and even Anna his friend couldn't be defended. Getting swallowed alive against your will to only pleasure someone was just horrible. Still rocked to the core of his being over what had just happened this sight hardly even processed in his mind.

 

That fuzzy warm swelling crawled on Raven's skin as she watched the man get swallowed alive. Horrible as it was something about it tapped into the power trip that made being a giantess or having a tiny so electrifying to her. She wasn't sure the first time witnessing a person get swallowed appealed to her. After what happened to her brother she really hoped not. But now deep in her gut Raven's flesh knew the truth.

 

"Thank you for helping me save my brother!" Raven finally shouted after regaining her composure.

 

Slightly blushed Windy said, "Oh please don't thank me! I was just hungry anyways."

 

Putting them on the ground gently Windy then took the bloody corpse away and ate it quick. A growl from her stomach confirmed she was telling the truth about being hungry. Still Raven knew she owed this mermaid a big favor larger than life. Holding her tiny brother close thinking about how close she came to losing him caused her to shed tears.

 

"Thank you for saving me girls." Grant then said addressing both of them, "I am so useless yet you both pulled though for me. I really have to do something one day to make it up for this."

 

"It's no big deal for some friend's of Maris." Windy said before looking over the horizon to see a ship heading toward her apologized, "Sorry, but I can't stick around so best of luck Grant."

 

Raven and Grant both watched the beautiful blonde mermaid swiftly enter the ocean. She was much faster than expected at getting away. It was very much a well trained response to concrete danger. That look in her eye's before entering the water. Without question she brushed with death herself at least once before and didn't see fit to repeat that experience.

 

Grant recognized the ship as one of the nation's modern battle cruisers armed with heavy rail guns designed to punch right though a mermaids tough scales. This being important considering one of the little known facts of mermaids is that they have hard scales under their human like skin that covers the upper part of their body. This especially made getting targeted by such a weapon the worst nightmare of mermaids around the world.

 

"It's good mermaids are fast enough to still get away." Raven sighed wondering if peace could last between their people's.

 

Grant attempting to reassure her said, "Mermaids are queens of the seas for a reason. There's no way she would ever get caught."

 

"I know she will be safe........I believe in her." Raven spoke looking on the ocean sparkling in the sunlight.

 

Walking into the ocean Raven used it's salty water to clean Grant gently to get the icky bile and fluids he had just been in off his body. Sitting in shallow calm waters Raven pet her brother on the head with her finger as she said, "You owe me for life now. Because that was really gross."

 

"I know" Grant replied in full appreciation as the experience of being swallowed alive still chilled him knowing unquestionably what fate his sister delivered him from.

 

Walking back making her way toward the exit ramp Raven said, "I've had enough of the beach. Let's go home now."

 

Grant could not possibly agree more if he tried. Resting in the cup of his sister's bikini felt like the most conformable place in the world right now. On the way back he didn't care who saw him like this. At this point taking a few deep breath's he was just thankful to be alive. Upon getting home his sister took him to the sink to wash off with soap and truly get clean.

 

Eating dinner that evening made for him was better than Grant expected. Later when night fell Raven took him into her bedroom and placed him in his tiny bed. She played a new video game using Grant's gaming system plugged into her TV while he watched. A few yarns later resulted in turning off the lights as Raven crawled into her bed. As the midnight oil burned a feminine gasp for air followed a more defined groan. It repeated faster with the sounds of bed springs faintly creaking until the moaning consumed Grant's thought's. It was just way too obvious even to him this was Raven masturbating under her sheets. With shame nature called him as well and the deed was done in a short flash of blind lust. Sleep quickly followed as his mind crashed into dreamland.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9128