Three Travelers by Reduce
Summary:

Lilly, Marina and Annie get lost and trapped on their way through a forest.


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Futanari, Giant, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 8280 Read: 18713 Published: April 02 2020 Updated: September 08 2020
Story Notes:

Originally posted on Giantess City on March 16 2020. I think this is my first story where the narrator is a woman.

------

1. All Alone by Reduce

2. Unwelcome Twist by Reduce

3. Dollhouse Drama by Reduce

All Alone by Reduce

(Lilly's perspective)

"Well, well, well! We rarely get visitors here in the middle of nowhere!"

The dark-haired man stopped what he was doing and approached us. He was tall and had a large, hairy chest showing through his simple shirt. His hands were big and strong, and he carried a hammer in one of them, which made us all nervous.

"Ah, sorry. We're on our way to Waterfall Bridge, but we may have gotten a bit lost here in the woods. Is that sign broken?" Marina explained, polite and nervous as ever.

The man laughed jovially and pointed behind him with his thumb.

"I'm afraid it is, in a way. Local tricksters like to turn signs around in this area to disorient travellers like you. I'm fixing this one right now!"

Annie had a look at the sign.

"It says we should go right."

"That's only because I haven't finished turning it yet," chuckled the man.

He got on with just that, and the wooden, arrow-shaped sign, which had "Waterfall Bridge" carved into it on both sides, soon pointed left. The large man wiped the sweat from his forehead with his big, strong wrist. I could see the path going to the right, but I figured it was just because most people were led astray by the tricksters.

"I'm Max, by the way. I'm a trapper in these parts," the man smiled.

"You must be exhausted! Tell you what, I see we're going the same way. I live nearby and the sun's about to set. Why don't you stay the night?"

I wanted to say no, and I could tell the others did too, but none of us felt we could say no to the muscular man with a hammer in his hand, so Marina politely accepted. We just hoped he wasn't planning on robbing us, because this guy could easily take on three girls by himself. He did seem like a nice guy, though, so we followed him into a ravine.

"Do you really live down here?" Annie asked with a concerned look on her face.

"Yep! Just wait until you see it!"

Soon, we came to the foot of a mountain. The ravine ended there, and it would have been a dead end, if it wasn't for the big, heavy door Max opened to reveal an entrance into the mountain itself. Once inside, we couldn't tell that we were inside a mountain. The corridor inside was well lit, and the walls, floor and ceiling were covered with wooden planks that were painted and decorated. It felt like a wooden house. That is, until the door at the end of the corridor opened to reveal a huge dining hall.

"Is this a palace or something?" I wondered out loud.

"It sure is! Meet my friends! They're the only other occupants," smiled Max.

"Let's get you something to drink!"

Two women were sitting at the table already, and they both smiled when we joined them. Max sat down next to a blue-eyed blonde girl in a long, elaborate dress. Her smile seemed somewhat arrogant, almost taunting, I thought. Next to her sat a girl with long hair as black as her blouse, and emerald-green eyes. She looked excited to meet us, and a sincere smile formed on her thick, red lips.

"Welcome to our humble abode!" she grinned.

"Few have found their way here, but I suppose Prince Max guided you," the blonde lady said without looking at us.

She took a sip of her tea while Max poured some sort of sweet fruit juice in our cups.

"Uh, yes, that's right. He..." I started, but stopped again.

"He's a prince?!" Marina gasped.

"Well, not exactly," giggled the dark-haired girl.

"You see, we found this abandoned palace a while ago, and since it's usually royalty that lives in palaces, we decided to make this our secret kingdom!"

"That's really cool!" Marina smiled, and we nodded politely.

"We met Ma- I mean, we met Prince Max on our way to Waterfall Bridge. Since the bridge was built, trade in the area is booming, so we're looking for work there," Annie explained.

"I don't suppose he offered to hire you as our servants?" the blonde lady asked, once again without looking at us.

"Oh, uh, no. He, uh, he didn't," I stutted.

"I wouldn't ask random strangers such things, Princess Elvira!" Max laughed.

The dark-haired girl, realizing she hadn't introduced herself, stood up and curtseyed. She was wearing a beautiful, long, red skirt.

"I'm Princess Ashley," she smiled.

"I'm Lilly," I replied, doing a curtsey of my own, adding, "at your service, your majesty!"

"My, such a sweet thing of you to say! I like you already!" Ashley giggled and winked at me before asking Marina and Annie to introduce themselves.

Elvira went to bed early, and Max showed us our rooms. We were all tired, so after a quick bath, we put on the silk nightgowns on our beds and passed out. Although our hosts had made us feel welcome (except for Elvira, anyway), I was ready to leave early the next morning.

I don't know how long I'd slept, but it felt like days. I figured it must be because we were inside the mountain, so there was no natural light. I got out of bed and went to put on some clothes, but my things weren't there. Had our hosts stolen them? I opened the door and stumbled around in the dark corridor until I found Annie's room. It was also dark, but I could feel my way to the bed, which was completely empty. It felt like it had never been used at all! I got a bit worried, but made my way to Marina's room, in case they had ended up sharing a bed, but it was likewise empty.

I was worried, but went back to my own room. They were probably just up late, I thought. Or maybe they just got up really early? I listened for distant sounds, but couldn't hear any. Maybe this was simply a dream? I counted my fingers and checked my hair colour. Still ten. Still brown. Where could my friends be?

It didn't take much longer before I did hear sounds in the distance. They sounded like footsteps. Louder and louder they boomed, and soon enough the whole room shook every time they thundered closer. I was glad I was inside a mountain, in case the footsteps were those of a dragon or some other monster.

But they didn't stop. They came ever closer, until they finally stopped abruptly. It only took a second for the room to start shaking again, but this time because the ceiling was lifted up into the sky! I watched in disbelief as the wooden surface disappeared into the distance and was replaced by a gigantic face.

"P- Princess Ashley?!" I stammered.

A sweet, yet terrifying smile formed on the enormous face that now filled my field of vision.

"OOOOH! A NEW DOLL IN MY DOLLHOUSE! MUST BE MY LUCKY DAY!" she giggled in exaggerated excitement.

A hand big enough to only barely fit in the room sneaked past the young woman's oversized face and landed on her long, red nails around the bed. Each one was longer than my entire body! Her fingers, which earlier on had looked so thin and delicate, were now as thick as tree trunks, and her hand seemed like a monstrously huge spider the way she mover her fingers around me. A huge spider who saw me as its prey!

"Please! D- don't hurt me! I beg you!" I pleaded with the grinning giantess.

"WATCH OUT, LITTLE DOLL!" was all she said, and I noticed a huge finger taking aim at me.

I ran out of the bed, barely dodging the giant digit's deadly thrust, but falling over as a result.

"Please! Don't do this! I'm not a toy!"

The giant Princess Ashley didn't even say anything this time. Instead, she lifted another finger and took aim again, laughing sadistically as I rolled out of the way.

"IT'S SO MUCH FUN TO PLAY WITH MY NEW TOY!" she teased before blocking the door with her thumb.

"UH-OH! THE HELPLESS LITTLE DOLL HAS NOWHERE TO RUN!"

I ran to the other side of the room, but her spider-like hand caught up in two steps. It cornered me and took aim again. I got on my knees to beg as humbly as I could, and the thick fingers stopped right before they squashed me like a bug. Instead, Ashley's thumb and index finger got a hold of my silky nightgown and lifted me up by it, dangling me high above the floor in front of the giant woman's wild emerald eyes.

"YOU'RE EVEN CUTER NOW THAT YOU'RE A DOLL!" Ashey chuckled as she let me fall into the palm of her other hand.

"BUT DON'T WORRY, I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOUR PROMISE TO BE AT MY SERVICE TOO!"

I fell over in her hand, shocked by what she'd just said. She took my joke from earlier as a promise? She couldn't mean that.

"Y- you mean you're going to keep me li- like this?!"

Her intimidating green eyes kept staring at me. She didn't answer my question, but she eventually grinned.

"THAT'S 'PRINCESS' TO YOU, YOU INSOLENT LITTLE SLAVE!" she said with an evil smile.

"BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR MIGHTY PRINCESS, DOLL!"

I obeyed immediately. It wouldn't cross my mind to challenge this enormous woman.

"Y- yes, Princess!"

My captress used her other hand to touch her nipples through the thin fabric of her blouse. Her whispered moans caused her breath to wash over me like a warm wind.

"GUESS WHAT? PLAYING WITH YOU IS TURNING ME ON!" she informed me with a deafening girly squeal.

"YOU'RE GONNA SATISFY YOUR PRINCESS'S DEEPEST DESIRES TODAY!"

I shuddered. What "desires" was she talking about? She placed me back onto the dollhouse bed and touched her nipples with both hands.

"YOU'RE SO TEENY-TINY COMPARED TO ME!" she sighed, licking her lips threateningly.

"I COULD SWALLOW YOU WHOLE, LITTLE DOLL!"

Once again, I got on my knees, and once again, it seemed to only turn her on more.

"I LOVE IT WHEN YOU BEG," she chuckled as she unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a thin, silky bra covering her huge breasts.

Her erect nipples were clearly visible, and about the same size as my entire body. Ashley threw her blouse behind her and leaned forward, flooding the minuscule room with her cascading black hair while licking her lips.

"HOW DOES MY HAIR SMELL?" she asked with a cunning smile on her luscious, red lips and her giant green eyes fixed on me.

"It smells f- fantastic, Princess!" I shouted.

"IT DOES, DOESN'T IT? YOU'RE LUCKY TO SERVE A GIANT BEAUTY LIKE ME!"

Ashley's thick fingers picked me up by my gown again. She dangled me in front of her mouth while she slowly and deliberately licked her lips. She pretended to want to eat me, but instead kissed my entire little body at once before she lowered me onto her mountain-sized bust.

"YOU'RE LIKE AN ANT ON THE MOUNTAINS THAT ARE MY ROYAL TITS!" she squealed in delight, threatening to knock me off with the earthquakes her body made.

"KISS MY MOUNTAINS, TOY GIRL!"

While I obeyed, she sat down on the floor, causing her boobs to jiggle violently. I fell into her cleavage, which to me was a ravine like the one we'd seen earlier.

"MMMMH... I COULD CRUSH YOU LIKE A BUG BETWEEN MY AMAZING JUGS!" she moaned, caressing them while licking her lips.

"BEG FOR YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE LIFE! BEG YOUR PRINCESS TO KEEP YOU AS A LOWLY LITTLE SLAVE!"

Her chest shook as she fondled her boobs and laughed loudly, moaning at the sight of me begging humbly for her to spare my life and keep me as her toy. When she was finally satisfied, she removed her bra, making me roll down to her navel while she kicked off her high-heeled shoes.

"I SMELL GOOD, DON'T I?" she sighed with an expectant look.

I nodded, much to her delight, because I could smell her perfume all the way down here. She then picked me up again, this time with an evil grin. She held me dangling only a few feet above her nylons, bringing me further down towards her soles. They smelled like she hadn't washed them for a while, and she obviouly took great pleasure in that fact, holding me there for minutes on end while she laughed at my struggles to avoid the stench.

"LICK MY ROYAL SOLES, SLAVE!" she giggled before letting go, dropping me in the V-shaped valley her soles formed to an ant-sized girl like me.

I looked up at her, hoping it was a joke.

"LICK THEM OR BECOME A STAIN UNDER MY FEET!" Ashley threatened, moving her soles closer together as she grinned expectantly.

I cried as I fell on my knees and smelled my captress's sweaty soles. I hesitated a bit longer before kissing the dirty surface while Ashley squealed with delight. She made me lick and kiss her feet for what felt like hours while she touched her giant, hard nipples and moaned, occasionally lifting her hips, still covered by her thick, heavy skirt. Sometimes, this created enough wind to knock me over, which made the horny giantess laugh loudly.

PFFFRRRTT!

A gust of warm, smelly air knocked me backwards this time, and Ashley laughed so hard, she fell backwards, dropping me on the floor in front of her enormous butt, where I could smell her musky crotch sweat... and her next salvo.

PFFFRRRTT!

She sat back up, trapping me under her skirt this time, thereby revealing something I would never have guessed. A huge bulge of a surprise! Right above me was the biggest bulge I'd ever seen. She could easily have crushed me with the balls alone, by the looks of it!

"HM... SURPRISED?" Ashley's voice boomed from outside before her hands started pulling off the nylons.

"CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE!" Ashley squealed, "TRAPPED IN MY PANTYHOSE PRISON LICKING MY SWEATY FEET, OR MY PANTY PRISON LICKING MY MIGHTY, THICK GIRLCOCK?"

I froze. Did she really mean...?

"PANTY PRISON IT IS, THEN!"

Her girly laugh roared from above as she stood up and let her skirt drop. I looked up at her standing over me like a titanic goddess, and I fell backwards. Soon, her white, but somewhat discoloured, panties fell down on top of me, instantly trapping me in a world of crotch sweat.

"CLIMB IN, LITTLE SEX TOY! MY COCK IS HUNGRY!" the giantess thundered with another horny laugh.

I crawled out from underneath the dirty undergarment, then climbed into it, trying my best to avoid the yellow spots, as well as the clear, wet spot near the top. The gigantic hands grabbed the sides and pulled the panties up too fast for me to hold on, so I ended up under Ashley's gargantuan ass crack.

PFFFRRRTT!

"GET TO THE FRONT, OR I'LL SIT ON YOU!" my captress threatened with a giggle.

I crawled forward, afraid to fall off, when I was suddenly trapped by Ashley's tons of balls resting on top of my puny little boy. She lifted the weight off just enough that I had to crawl through a forest of pubic hair before she trapped me under them again, laughing loudly from the sky. when I finally made it to the front, she adjusted the panties, which seemed to be extra roomy, and let the waistband snap shut, trapping me against her thick, pulsating shaft.

"LICK MY COCK!" she moaned as she lay down on the bed.

"I WANNA SEE YOU SWIM IN A SEA OF MY CUM!"

I didn't dare disobey, so I climbed along her massive, rock-hard erection. The frequent earthquakes made it difficult, but I eventually made it to the engorged tip. I felt so small standing on Ashley's towering boner, which now twitched so much that it threatened to throw me off! I had to hold on tight until the panties disappeared and my captress's face filled the sky.

"MY ABSOLUTE POWER OVER YOU DRIVES ME MAD WITH LUST, ANT GIRL!" she moaned before fishing out a condom from the bedside table drawer.

She didn't pull it all the way on, but I couldn't quite tell from inside my condom prison anyway. The giant shemale turned around, her upper body on the bed, resting on her massive tits, and her cock pointing down at me, trapped in the condom pouch.

"No! Please! I'll do anything! I'll lick your feet!" I screamed as she started jerking her steel rod hard, making me fly around completely disoriented.

Thinking back, she probably came almost right away, but to me it felt like a lifetime of torment before I was engulfed by a thick, sweet, sticky liquid that wouldn't stop pumping out from the massive cock head above me. When she finally removed her condom, she sat on the bed and held it up to her face.

"SWIM FOR ME, DOLL! SWIM IN MY CUM! IT'S SWEET, ISN'T IT?"

But it was way too sticky to swim in, so I thought I was going to drown. She wasn't having that, though, and filled the condom with warm, golden piss until I finally could.

"MY OTHER DREAM CAME TRUE! YOU'RE SWIMMING IN A SEA OF MY PISS! NOW LICK MY COCK CLEAN IF YOU DON'T WANNA STAY IN THERE!"

She lowered her semi-erect cock closer to the mixture of ejaculate and urine, making sure that the last drops hit me before making me lick her mighty cock head clean. She did let me out, but not before bringing the opening of the condom up to her asshole and farting in it. She got me out by spitting and pissing in there some more, making sure I licked her clean every time, until I could climb onto her fingernail. She put me in the dollhouse bathroom, which had running water, but no washing machine.

"BE A GOOD DOLL AND CLEAN UP THIS MESS! I WANT YOU NICE AND CLEAN SO WE CAN PLAY SOME MORE LATER, WHEN WE'RE ALL ALONE AGAIN!"

Unwelcome Twist by Reduce

(Marina’s perspective)

When I woke up, my head felt hazy, and I struggled to remember what had happened the night before. Maybe that bitchy princess had put some weird drugs in our drinks, I thought. Seemed like something she’d do. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up and reminded myself not to judge people like that.

The next thing I knew, I would have fallen back on my butt if I hadn’t already been sitting down. I was in a gigantic room, sitting on a thin carpet that was now as thick as a mattress. Far above me was a bed, and I could hear distant breathing from up there. To my left was a closed door so big it seemed to stretch up into the sky, but that sky was a ceiling located impossibly high above me, supported by thick walls.

I stood up and thought. Could this be another huge room? The dining hall had been big too, but this seemed ridiculous. And it didn’t explain the breathing. Who would hide a giant in a castle? No, I must have shrunk, I reasoned, once again suspecting Princess Elvira.

That was when a loud noise took me by surprise. The giant must have woken up! What if he stepped on me? I started running away from the bed, which was difficult to do on the carpet, and I fell over many times.

Soon, a massive, bare foot descended from above, hitting the ground with such force that it shook. I turned around and gazed up at the gargantuan, hairy creature. I couldn’t be sure from this angle, but I thought it must be Prince Max. He’d help me, I reckoned, and decided to get his attention somehow.

I ran as fast as I could across the difficult terrain that was the giant carpet. Max’s slow, heavy footsteps carried him quickly across the room, and he entered the bathroom. He didn’t close the door, and I could hear him brush his teeth. By the time I was half-way between the bed and the bathroom, he finished brushing. He opened the toilet lid and sat down with a deep sigh. I dreaded the next bit, but this would be my best chance of getting noticed.

I reached the open bathroom door and was treated to an overwhelming sight once I peeked inside: Prince Max sitting on his porcelain throne with his underwear like a hammock between his knees. I shuddered a little because of how gigantic he was now. His hairy, muscular body make him look a bit rounded when he sat down like this. His eyes stared idly into the distance as he breathed forcefully and grunted a bit before a loud fart resounded within the toilet bowl.

PFFFFRRRRTT!

Although the thought of what he was about to do disgusted me, I also knew that this was my chance to get his attention. I climbed over the threshold and jumped down on the other side as the loud hiss of giant pee streaming down the porcelain hill within the towering toilet increased in intensity.

Prince Max’s muscular legs moved a little, causing his boxer briefs to drop down to his ankles with enough force that I could both hear it and feel the gust of wind that hit me moments later. It smelled like manly crotch sweat, but I had to keep running.

I was almost at the titanic man’s feet when I heard a loud splash, accompanied by a booming sigh. His feet were unwashed since yesterday, I could tell, and the odour of crotch sweat mixed with foot sweat hung thick around the giant’s feet. I had tears in my eyes, but kept running towards my only hope.

I reached his big toe and hesitated a couple of seconds. What now? I cried out for help as loud as I could, but I was too tiny for him to hear me. The stench of his poop had started to escape the toilet when I heard another splash accompanied by another thunderous sigh. I started frantically hitting his dirty toe in the hopes of being noticed, but he didn’t seem to feel my insignificant, tiny limbs.

I ran further out, hoping that he might see me if I was where his gaze happened to be, and also that it wouldn’t smell so bad further away. I expected him to start wiping next, but the sight that greeted me instead made me gasp: the hairy giant had his growing penis in his hand, and he was stroking it with his eyes closed! Not knowing what to do, I jumped up and down, shouting for help, but to no avail. The mighty giant was too preoccupied with his own lust to see tiny little me.

And how his hard-on grew! It was easily bigger than my entire body when it was flaccid, but now? It was like watching him play with a lighthouse or a skyscraper! He was gentle at first, but he soon got rougher with it, moaning and grunting as he stroked it faster and faster, until he suddenly stopped. The giant put his hands on his knees and breathed heavily. He was sweaty now. It probably didn’t help that it was warm in the bathroom. He sighed and leaned forward. His bare feet shifted, not only revealing the sweaty outlines of his footprints against the smooth surface, but also shaking the floor and reminding me of what might happen if an itty, bitty girl like me got trapped underneath those massive soles.

“WELL, WELL, WELL! WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?” the enormous man suddenly boomed.

I jumped. I had gotten so used to not being seen, I had given up hope of being discovered. It felt strange being spoken to by someone so large. He was like a god looking down at me from his throne. He smiled like he had been when we met him. I jumped again and waved while I shouted to greet him.

“CAN’T HEAR YOU. TELL YOU WHAT, WHY DON’T YOU CLIMB INTO MY UNDERWEAR SO I CAN BRING YOU IN CLOSER, HM?”

I shuddered. Why would anyone ever suggest climbing into a gigantic pair of underwear in such a casual way? Especially when he could just lower his hand and have me use that instead... I followed his instructions out of fear of angering him. It felt so demeaning to not only walk back to the smelly garment between his dirty feet, but also climb into it. This time, the smell of giant dung was even stronger.

I hesitated when I got to the top of the elastic waistband. I knew it was going to be smelly, which meant it was also going to be dirty, but I had not expected to see actual skid marks where the giant’s anus had been. Sure, to him they were so faint that he could easily ignore them, but to me, they were impossible to overlook. I whinced when I dropped down into the depression still shaped like his gargantuan, hairy balls. The smell was overwhelming, but I had no choice, I reminded myself. I had to keep this titan happy.

“GOING UP!” the giant chuckled as he grabbed the waistband on either side of his ankles and slowly pulled it up, and me with it.

When the garment was lifted from the floor, there was no way for me to keep standing. Not only did the cloth surface change too quickly and drastically, but the speed of what was essentially a toy elevator was too much for me to keep up with. I had to endure the ride on my knees, breathing in the stench of Prince Max’s crotch sweat.

When it finally reached his knees, I stood up as best I could, but what was to him slight, barely noticeable movements of his knees were earthquakes that broke my already fragile balance and made me fall on my face in his dirty underwear. I got in my knees and looked up at his looming face smiling down at me. It looked genuine enough, but it wasn’t exactly friendly, I thought. It was hard to tell at my size, but it looked like he was enjoying this.

“Please, Prince Max! Please help me! I don’t know how or why I’m so tiny, but you’re my only hope!” I cried as loud as I could.

The giant grinned and sat upright again, revealing that his hard-on was back. It really was like a tower to me.

“I KNOW,” he boomed, “IN FACT, JUST NOW, WHEN I WAS JERKING OFF, I WAS THINKING OF HOW TINY AND HELPLESS YOU WERE ON THE FLOOR. I COULD KEEP IGNORING YOU, ‘CAUSE IT WAS FUN TO WATCH YOU SCURRY ABOUT DOWN THERE FOR A WHILE, BUT NOW I WANNA PLAY WITH YOU INSTEAD!”

“B- but... I, uh,” I stuttered incoherently.

“DID YOU LIKE THE LITTLE ADVENTURE I MADE FOR YOU BY PUTTING YOU ON THE FLOOR? I BET IT WAS SO HUMILIATING TO WATCH ME TAKE A SHIT WHILE YOU WERE DOWN BY MY FEET, NO BIGGER THAN AN ANT!” he continued, “DID YOU LIKE THE SMELL DOWN THERE? I BET YOU MISS IT NOW, HUH?”

The enormous pervert was clearly getting off on this. His cock was pointing straight up, and it occasionally twitched with lust.

“I NEVER TOLD YOU WHAT KIND OF TRAPPER I AM. I LURE TRAVELLERS LIKE YOU TO OUR LITTLE KINGDOM SO ASHLEY CAN SHRINK THEM! I HAD MY EYES ON YOU FROM THE MOMENT I SAW YOU, AND NOW YOU’RE MINE FOREVER! FROM NOW ON, YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WILL REVOLVE AROUND NOTHING BUT PLEASING ME! YOUR PURPOSE IS TO KEEP YOUR GIANT MASTER HAPPY, NOTHING ELSE!” Max explained with an evil grin. “THE ELEVATOR IS GOING DOWN! IT’S TIME FOR YOUR FIRST TASK AS MY SLAVE!”

He lowered the dirty boxer briefs again, but this time, he stepped out of them and grabbed something from a shelf. I climbed out of the smelly undergarment as fast as I could.

“I JUST TOOK A SHIT, AND YOU’RE GONNA CLEAN MY ASSHOLE!” the giant declared as he sat down and spread his legs. “USE THIS!”

He dropped a tiny mop by his buttocks, then spat into an equally tiny bucket that he then placed next to it.

“NOW, GET TO WORK!” the naked giant roared with laughter as he lay back and waited.

I couldn’t believe what had happened. This guy had been the nicest one out of our three hosts, and then it turned out he was secretly an evil pervert? I reluctantly made my way over to his hairy ass. It was dirty and smelly, and I had to clean it using nothing but a mop and the giant’s own spit.

The mop and bucket actually turned out to be too big for me, but I could use them with some difficulty. I dipped the oversized mop in the sticky goo that was Max’s saliva, then stuck it in between his butt cheeks. He grabbed his erect cock and moaned a bit when I did. It was bizarre and demeaning, but I kept going.

I pushed the chunks of giant excrement back deep inside his anus and went to dip the dirty mop in his slimy spit again. It wasn’t exactly clean when I then went to wash his crack, but it was the best I could do with the tools he’d given me. Once I was done, my giant captor sat up, almost trapping me under his massive balls.

“ENJOYING YOUR NEW LIFE AS MY SLAVE?” he chuckled with another evil grin. “NOW IT’S TIME TO CLEAN MY COCK CHEESE! OH, BUT YOU CAN’T SEE IT FROM THAT SIDE. CLIMB UP INTO MY PUBES!”

He could have given me a lift, but he seemed to enjoy making my life difficult. I climbed his hairy testicles and went around his thick shaft to get to his pubes. Looking up, I could see the smegma he was talking about earlier, but how was I supposed to get to it?

“IT’S TOO HIGH UP,” Max grinned, “YOU NEED TO GET ME OFF FIRST!”

I stared up at his face in disbelief. How was a teeny, tiny girl like me supposed to pleasure an enormous giant sexually? What did he even expect me to do? Fortunately, or rather, unfortunately for me, he provided an answer.

“LICK MY COCK!”

I hesitated, but there was no way I could stand up to this pervert. He held my life in his hands, and I could imagine a thousand ways for him to end it... or worse. I put my minuscule hands on the thick skin of his manhood and started licking it. The salty taste was probably sweat, I thought, and it was disgusting, but it could have been so much worse.

“GOOD GIRL! NOW THE TIP!”

Two enormous fingers picked me up and lifted me up in the air. I was placed on the engorged tip of his penis. The nightgown I was wearing was soaked with precum, and though I feared what might happen if he climaxed with me on there, I obediently started licking.

“MMMH, IT TICKLES!” he moaned as he stroked himself gently enough that I wouldn’t fall off.

PFFFFRRRTT!

“A NICE, BIG FART ALWAYS MAKES MY JERK-OFF SESSIONS BETTER! YOU AGREE, DON’T YOU?”

I was glad he had just finished a bowel movement, because at least the fart didn’t smell. Max lay down again before stroking his cock more vigorously, making me fall into his belly button. He snickered as he pulled his boner back into an upright position, then let it slam down right in front of me. I jumped backwards, much to his amusement.

“I COULD CRUSH YOU WITH MY COCK, YOU KNOW. I’M SO HUGE THAT I CAN USE MY BONER LIKE A HAMMER ON A LITTLE ANT LIKE YOU!” he moaned, stroking himself faster now.

“BOW DOWN BEFORE MY MIGHTY IRON ROD, YOU INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE BUG!”

I had to comply, and I did. That seemed to push him over the edge, and he doused me in cum. I was afraid I would drown in it, because it completely covered my body. I felt him stand up, and I figured I was now sliding down his abdomen.

Soon, warm water washed away the giant cum, and I was almost happy for a second. Soap and water threatened to drown me instead now that my giant captor was washing me in the sink. He gave me a tiny towel to dry myself off with after stripping me of my nightgown.

“YOU’LL WEAR THIS INSTEAD!” he instructed with a horny grin as he handed me a maid uniform, which I promptly put on to avoid being naked for longer than I had to.

“LOOKING GOOD! TIME TO FINISH THE JOB!”

He grabbed me and put me back on the floor, where his now semi-chubby cock rested. I climbed onto the cock head and reluctantly grabbed a handful of his smelly smegma, which I brought back to the spit bucket. After another trip back and forth, my master started getting ready for round two.

“BETTER HURRY IF YOU WANNA GET MY COCK CHEESE OFF BEFORE YOU HAVE TO CLIMB FOR IT!” he grinned as he flexed his abdominal muscles, making his hardening member lift off the floor before loudly hitting it again.

I ran over to it, which probably just made him harder, climbed on and grabbed another handful of smegma. When I came back for more, his cock was so hard that it was hovering above the ground. I had to climb his balls and then craws along the shaft to reach his dirty smegma now. How could he treat me like this? Make me a slave and play dirty little games with me? And yet, there was nothing I could do about it. He was an enormous, powerful giant, and I was merely a puny little toy for him to play with.

With tears in my eyes, I carried the disgusting cock cheese back to his pubes, down his balls, and back into the bucket before climbing back up. The angle was steeper this time, but there wasn’t much of the dirty substance left. Maybe I could manage one last trip!

Unfortunately for me, my master had other plans. As soon as I climbed down his balls, he grabbed his cock and started stroking it until it was too steep for me to climb. This was all a game for his amusement, and he could cheat all he wanted to that end.

“WELL, WELL, WELL! LOOKS LIKE IT’S TIME FOR ANOTHER CUM BREAK!”

He purposely grabbed me with the same fingers that had just been stroking his cock right where the smegma was. Dangling me above his piss slit, he stood up and grabbed his erection with the other hand.

“I COULD DROP YOU INTO THE TOILET AND MAKE YOU LICK MY TURDS, ANT GIRL! THAT’S HOW POWERFUL I AM. I’M LIKE A FUCKING GOD TO YOU!” he moaned upon placing me on the toilet seat.

He turned around and pointed his hairy asshole at me.

“ONE FART FROM MY HUMONGOUS ASSHOLE WOULD EASILY PUSH YOU IN!” he grunted with a laugh, stroking his engorged manhood with his mighty buttocks hovering over me. “BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR GIGANTIC MASTER’S ASS, LITTLE DOLL!”

I did as he commanded. He was scary when he was horny, and I didn’t want to take any chances. Maybe I was a coward, but I feared for my life as I watched him. Happy with my compliance, he backed up and sat down on his porcelain throne again, but this time, he trapped me under his heavy balls, reeking of his pungent crotch sweat.

“YOU ARE SO DELICIOUSLY POWERLESS! LICK MY COLOSSAL BALL SACK AND BEG ME FOR MERCY!”

“Please, mighty giant! Please let me live! I’ll do anything you say!” I cried, EVEN THOUGH I knew he couldn’t hear me, especially over the sound of him jerking off.

He orgasmed soon enough, and covered his slit with the palm of his hand, causing his load to run down the mighty shaft of his towering dick as he lifted his balls off of me and grabbed me again.

He lay down on the floor and put me on his abdomen, which was still full of semen from before, but now this slightly hardening cum was being mixed with the fresh goo from his last orgasm.

“CLEAN IT ALL UP, SLAVE!” he laughed like thunder as he handed me the mop and spat in the bucket again. “IF YOU FAIL, YOU’LL GET TO SPEND THE DAY IN MY UNDERWEAR!”

There was no way to get rid of the sticky goo, and he knew it. I couldn’t protest his unreasonable commands, but he could do whatever he wanted to me. He didn’t even have to make up excuses for putting me in his underwear, but he did anyway. Maybe he wanted to give me a sliver of hope he could shatter. The worst part was that it worked.

Dollhouse Drama by Reduce

(Annie's perspective)

It was dark when I woke up, but I could hear heavy sounds in the distance. I got out of bed, but realized I was naked. Fortunately, there was a simple dress right next to my bed. I put it on before opening the door and venturing barefoot out in the corridor, where the thick glass of the windows let in so little light that they wouldn't have made a difference even it it were daytime.

"Hello?" I tried, half whispering, half yelling.

No reply. I knocked on the next door, but nobody answered. I went inside and found the room empty. It didn't look like anyone had slept in the bed either. I tried the next room over, and almost jumped through the roof at the sight of a giant plastic woman lying in the bed. A doll several times my size!

I quickly shut the door and went downstairs, where another giant doll was sitting on the living room couch. This one was a muscular man with his shirt open. I almost excused myself as I quickly ran for the door, which turned out to be locked from the outside. My heart started beating faster, and I tried the windows. Also locked. I ran back upstairs to try the windows facing the rooms, and this time, I managed to open one of them.

I jumped back, breathing heavily against the wall. Something huge was outside, and I couldn't tell what it was at first. It took me a few seconds to recognize the gigantic thing as a human eye. It was almost as big as my entire body! The blue iris framed a pupil the size of my head, and it was aimed straight at me. I leaned back into the wall as far as I could, as if I wanted to pass through it, which I would have gladly done, to be honest.

The eye blinked, making my heart beat even faster than before. Then it closed and moved away. Lights came on outside. Soon after, the whole house shook slightly, before the entire wall opened up like a door to reveal an elaborately made dress covering a gigantic female body. Princess Elvira's haughty face smiled down from the sky.

Without a word, I turned to run back downstairs, panicking at the enormous size difference. I heard her giggles boom from behind me, shaking the house slightly. I was too terrified to think clearly, otherwise I might have anticipated the giant hand greeting me at the bottom of the staircase. I screamed and ran back upstairs with the giantess's hand following me. Her arrogant grin covered most of the view where the wall had been.

I opened the door on the left and entered the bathroom. There was no lock on the door, so I hid in the shower, desperately hoping that she wouldn't find me there. The door shook with the impact from a giant fingernail, but stayed shut, as if the giant hand knocking on it actually couldn't open it, which didn't make any sense.

The house shook again a few times. Then, the entire ceiling rose up in the sky, higher and higher, before the giggling giantess put it down out of sight. The expression on her face was as menacing as it was confusing. On one hand, she retained her arrogant rich-girl look, but at the same time, she was genuinely giggling like a little girl playing with her toys. I swallowed my scream as my legs turned to jelly for a few seconds. I looked almost straight up at her as she towered over the roofless dollhouse in her elaborate dress.

I could see her raise her foot and take off her high heels, which she placed in the corridor outside the door. Even her shoes barely fit inside, and I could tell, because they were taller than the walls. She had locked the door for me.

I kept my gaze fixed on her arrogantly grinning face as I slipped back out of the shower and over to the window. It was locked as well. I thought of climbing out, but nothing in the room would get me close enough. The smell of shoes that have been worn all day seeped through the cracks around the door.

The giantess bent over with her hands on her knees, positioned her face far above the shower, then let a wad of spit escape her red lips, hitting the shower floor with amazing accuracy. The sound was deafening at my size, and the way it both exploded all over the walls and filled the bathtub-like base as if it were a slimy hot tub struck terror into my heart.

I looked around me, but there was no escape. If she wanted to, she could keep bombing this prison she'd trapped me in until she drowned me in her giant saliva. I was completely helpless. I tried pushing on the door, but there was no way it would open. I was really trapped and at this enormous bitch's mercy.

There was nothing else I could do, so I got down on my knees and begged for mercy. The arrogant grin widened as her deafening laugh boomed triumphantly like thunder. She had won. She grabbed her shoes and allowed me to open the door, which I did. She didn't even have to say anything; I was carrying out her will anyway. Come to think of it, I still hadn't heard her speak to me at all.

I walked through the door in defeat. The wall was back, and her long, red fingernails surrounded me before she picked me up between her thumb and index finger. My legs were barely long enough to stick out below her colossal fingertips, and she made me jump up and down down the corridor like a toy guided by her left hand. Her right one made its way down the stairs, only to return a few long seconds later holding the muscular doll from before.

The doll man was not very big compared to Princess Elvira, but at least three times my height. She made him walk towards me by keeping one of his legs on the dollhouse floor while the rest of his body swung with the other leg in my direction. Then, she switched sides. He moved quickly towards me like that, but what I was afraid of was that he wouldn't stop. This toy could easily stomp me flat, and this sadistic giantess seemed like just the type to play that sort of sick games with me.

She made him grab me by pulling his fingers and thumb apart and placing me in his grip. It was easy for her to move them, but impossible for me. The grip was fortunately rather loose, but not so much that I could escape. My captress lifted the doll up to her face, sending a tingling sensation through my tiny body. She made him hold me over her eye so she could see under my dress, where my little legs were kicking in the air to no avail.

Her giant, red lips contracted before she blew warm air like a tornado under my dress. It filled the dress and would probably have sent me flying if the giant doll hadn't been hold me in place. After this experiment, the giggling giantess simply put the doll back down, blew out the numerous candles she had lit, and put the roof back on, leaving me stuck in his grip while she was gone. I tried to escape, but it was impossible.

I was kept there for what seemed like hours before the wall opened up again. Elvira's haughty grin was accompanied my sunlight this time, and the windows hadn't let much of it in, like I suspected before. The giantess was sitting on her knees. She opened the door to the other doll's room and grabbed her. Now, there were two giant dolls towering over me, not to mention the actual giantess towering over them.

"Oh, Ben! What's that in your hand?" the giantess said with a girly voice as she made the female doll jump and spin back and forth, as if she was very excited.

"Just a new toy for us to play with, Beatrix!" she said in an affected manly voice, twisting and swinging the doll man, and in turn me, in the process.

I hoped he didn't have any more lines. Beatrix approached me and stuck her big doll face right up in mine.

"Are you trying to make me jealous, Ben? This little slut is nothing compared to me!"

"No, no! She'll be our little slave! She has to do anything we want!"

"Hmmm... Anything?"

Beatrix slowly turned to me. Despite the fact that she was an inanimate object, it was like I could see the evil look on her face.

"Anything," Ben repeated, "no matter how dirty."

I looked up at Elvira with a fearful expression on my face, but she ignored me to make the dolls say their stupid lines.

"Let's have her lick your pussy!" Ben suggested, and Elvira loosened his grip so I fell down on the floor, where Beatrix spread her legs.

"OK, little slut. Let's see if you're worth keeping around. Lick Mistress's smelly cunt!"

Elvira's massive finger pushed me forward so I landed on my hands and knees in front of the doll's pussy. It was much more realistic than I had expected, even having an actual hole and fake labia. I swallowed. If she had a hole, did that mean...?

"Get licking, little slut!" Ben chuckled as his pants dropped to reveal a fat adjustable cock that fit in his hand so he could look like he was masturbating.

Elvira licked her fingertip and rubbed her saliva on the doll's pussy. Beatrix's impatient leg pushed my face right into it.

"I said lick!" she almost screamed with her shrill, girly voice, and I obeyed.

The giantess's spit didn't taste bad, necessarily, but it was gross to have to lick it. At least the doll seemed to really enjoy my efforts, because she kept moaning and shaking in pleasure. The giant behind me did too. This went on for longer than I would have ever expected, but in the end, the doll came.

"I guess it's alright to keep her around," she giggled, before Elvira put her back to bed.

"My turn!" Ben roared, letting go of his fake penis and almost ramming it into my tiny mouth, deepthroating me.

It was hard to breathe, and his moans, made by Elvira, were so loud they bordered on deafening. I realized then that I could be stuck as her toy forever. Maybe the rest of my life was to be spent pretending to serve a perverted doll couple as their little sex slave?

When Ben was finally happy, he joined Beatrix in her room. Elvira smiled arrogantly as she picked me up by my dress and dangled me at waist height. She pulled up her dress to reveal a thick, padded diaper. She pulled on the waistband. It was tight, but the slack was enough to drop me in there. I dropped in screaming at the top of my lungs, landing in her pubic hair. The lower area was already wet, so I figured she'd enjoyed playing with dolls before.

"My doll should pleasure her princess," boomed Elvira's giant voice from outside, "or she'll swim in a flood of golden royal liquid!"

I knew exactly what she meant, and as she lay down on her giant bed, I crawled through the jungle of pubes to find her clitoris. It was bigger than my head, engorged and ready for me to serve it. I used my hands and tongue. It was difficult, because I had to use all my strength to make her feel it enough that her body responded to it. When she had her first orgasm, I was afraid she would crush me between her thighs, but she barely missed me.

"More!" demanded my gargantuan captress.

She kept me in there for hours, made me slave away and serve her as a tiny sex slave inside her stuffy, musky-smelling diaper. I hoped she would let me out eventually, but she kept demanding more until finally, she sat up, giggling as she loosened her diaper enough to make me fall down under her wet, creamy pussy.

PFFFFRRRRTT!

Her butt exploded like thunder, sending foul-smelling gas into every nook and cranny of the padded prison before golden drops of giant urine started raining down on me from above. First only a few, then more and more until a beam of smelly liquid knocked me on my face and kept pinning me down while the soft surface I was half buried in turned soaking wet.

"I like this!" Elvira boomed with an exaggeratedly sweet, childish voice.

"I don't have to keep my promises. I make the rules!" she shrieked in childish delight as the beam of piss subsided and the last drops fell on me.

She spent hours touching herself through the wet diaper, and she didn't let me out. She kept drinking water so she'd pee more, and she aimed for me every time. I was soaked in her piss three more times before she finally went to change her diaper, making me clean myself in the dollhouse, which amazingly had running water.

Without saying a word, my new owner opened the wall and held the waistband of her diaper open. I reluctantly obeyed, jumping down into her clean diaper to be used as her sex toy again and again.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9137