Matthew's Match by Thatgirlyouknow
Summary:

Matthew makes terrible decisions. This is a collection of the Matthew's Match chapters from my collection 'Tiny Tinder Testimonials.'


Categories: Lesbians, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 77661 Read: 76350 Published: April 09 2020 Updated: June 19 2021

1. The First Mistake by Thatgirlyouknow

2. He Learns Slowly by Thatgirlyouknow

3. Temptation Never Relents by Thatgirlyouknow

4. The Roommate by Thatgirlyouknow

5. Life in the Big City by Thatgirlyouknow

6. Full Circle by Thatgirlyouknow

The First Mistake by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

This story is a collection of the Matthew's Match chapters from Tiny Tinder Testimonials, all in one place so that they're easier to read. Enjoy!

“I gotta get laid,” Matt said to himself as he stared at the ceiling in his room. For the third time today he had a raging erection that wouldn’t go down, and for the second time this year he’d dated a gal for three weeks before she decided they weren’t meant to be. Before they did the deed of course, but not before giving him blue balls.

Heavy petting had only set Matt up for a perfect storm of hormones. He’d been sure Tina was ready to put out, except for the part where she broke up with him the evening before their big date. Where she’d assured him her parents wouldn’t be home until the next day. Matt had even bought their movie tickets and a six-pack of condoms in preparation.

The black-haired sixteen-year-old pulled out his phone. It was time to forget the golden ideal of an emotional relationship leading to physical intimacy. He’d been hoping to hold out, at least for his first time, to be with a girl that he had genuine feelings for.

“Now let’s just find a chick with low standards,” he said aloud as he pulled out his phone, hand guided by the primal need to slide into someone.

Opening the store on his phone, he found the category for dating apps. Matt had always laughed when others told him they were useful, but now he felt their allure. A surprising number were available, starting with one whose thumbnail appeared to be one larger ‘T’ engulfing a smaller one with its bottom.

“Tiny Tinder?” he asked himself, raising an eyebrow. “If I’m doing this I might as well go all the way, right?”

He’d heard of the app from his friends at school, none of whom had tried it. It was obviously popular, and worked as advertised, but no one he knew had ever used it. But when compared to regular Tinder, he knew it had another layer of anonymity in that the larger person might never see the smaller one clearly enough to identify them.

Not to mention Matt had heard its success rate was much higher than regular Tinder. Macrophilia really was the latest and greatest thing. It didn’t matter particularly to him if he was small, as long as he was naked with a girl. Any girl.

 “Well, almost any girl,” he corrected himself as the app finished downloading and prompted him to create his profile. It occurred to him briefly that his sister might be on the app; she had quite the reputation at school. Of course, most girls did.

“Except for the ones that I take out!” Matt said to himself drily.

The app opened neatly with a cute animation of that same smaller ‘t’ climbing the side of the larger, until the larger turned and opened a cartoony mouth whiched up the smaller ‘t.’ A cartoony face appeared on the smaller one to give it a look of shock as it disappeared into the larger ‘T’s’ mouth, then down the shaft of the ‘T’ with a bulge.

Cute, he thought as the menu appeared.

He quickly clicked through the various licensure and consent agreements. Like most people who used the app he didn’t really read it, though he would have been amused by some of the lines within. The legal team had been stunned with what they could get away with. No one ever realized that when they were tiny they actually became the property of the person they matched with, or that they waived any right to legal renumeratio in the case of accidental death or dismemberment.

It helped that those in that situation were often literally unable to complain, a fact the app’s legal team had appreciated when they wrote their disclaimers.

“Preferences, here we go,” he said after he’d uploaded several pictures of himself. Not face pictures, of course, but he had a nice body he enjoyed showing off. Matt didn’t have bulging muscles but he did have that lucky type of metabolism that let him eat whatever he wanted without putting on weight.

He couldn’t help but chuckle to himself as he read through the expansive checklist of options. A lot of them sounded like things he would enjoy, but a lot were things he never would have thought of on his own.

“What the hell is stuffing?”

His eyes narrowed as he read the explanation.

“Stuffing is the act of a tiny being stuffed into an orifice already full of other matter, such as feces, or being eaten prior to the giant(ess) consuming large amounts of food.

“Who the hell would want that?” Matt asked himself as he skipped that option.

In the end, Matt found himself checking off most of the options, too impatient to read them all. His initial knowledge of macrophilia had only extended to vaginal insertion and the knowledge that some people liked to be eaten. It hadn’t even occurred to him that he could be stuffed into a sock for hours at a time, but he trusted the way his erection had responded so he added that to his list.

Quickly he got bored and started to check off most things that appeared in the list without reading them. Who has time to read when they’re about to get laid?

Once his preferences were filled out Matt finally got to the part of the app he had been looking forward to: actually trying to match with women.

Just like himself, most of the women hadn’t put face shots on their profile. What he could see though, he liked. There were a lot of ab shots, one with a cute ‘Wish You Were Here’ arrow pointing at it. One that he particularly enjoyed was a woman sensually posing in some white lingerie, holding herself open as a tiny hand pushed its way out.

Under different circumstances Matt might have been at least a little picky. But today? With his erection calling the shots? The only profile he didn’t swipe right on had a picture of a tiny swimming in a toilet bowl.

He laughed to himself as he kept swiping through profiles, carefully keeping his hands off his erection under his sweatpants.

***

One hour later, he was walking nervously to a coffee shop halfway across town. His sky-high level of horniness wasn’t enough to override the simple fact that he’d never been with a woman before. And he especially hadn’t met one anonymously for sex. Or whatever macrophilia could be considered.

As he walked through the park his phone buzzed.

“Giantess incoming! Prepare for shrinking!” the text flashed red across his screen.

“Wait, don’t I get to meet her fir-“ was all that Matt got to say as he felt his entire body tingle. It was as though he’d licked one of those square batteries. But everywhere. There was a sensation of falling, shortly followed by the feeling of being covered with enough blankets for fifty people.

“What the hell!” he yelled as he realized what had happened. “There’s no one around here you stupid app!”

Disgruntled, Matt pushed his way upward through what he knew was his now gigantic t-shirt. He mumbled angrily to himself as he pushed aside the cotton. It was a warm enough spring day that being naked didn’t bother him, but he knew he’d have one hell of a time getting back to normal sized.

After an eternity of pushing and crawling he finally saw light through what had been the neckhole.

Matt’s two-inch tall form pushed out into the sunlight shining through the trees. He looked up at the sun and raised his arm to block the light. But something much larger beat him to it.

“Hey bro!” he heard a chipper voice say, and Matt’s heart sank.

His eyes adjusted quickly to the light, revealing the last thing he’d want to see while tiny. His sister was wearing her basic furry boots and black leggings that barely covered her surprisingly toned backside. A light pink jacket covered her arms over a tank top that didn’t do anything to hide her braless C-cup breasts.

She knelt on one knee near him and his pile of clothes with a beaming smile that would’ve lured a non-related guy into traffic. Her blonde hair was done in some kind of intricate braid that still left enough hair to flow past her shoulders. Taylor had been a lingerie model since she’d turned fifteen thanks to a recent law update.

Not that Matt was noticing that right now.

“You finally branched out, huh?” she asked him with laughter in her voice. With one hand she held a Comet Coffee cup, and the other she used to shake her phone at him. “Usually I try to avoid matching with people I know, but how could I resist getting the chance to mess with my little bro?”

“What the hell Taylor!” he yelled up at her. In the sheltered area of the park where he’d been shrunk it was quiet enough for her to hear him. “It was you the whole time?”

“Well yeah,” she said as she rolled her eyes. “Your first picture has that scar on your belly, you didn’t recognize my tattoo?”

“Why the hell would I recognize a tattoo on your ass?” he yelled back.

“Get on, dummy,” she said, finishing her coffee and tossing it into the bushes before she offered him that hand.

Matt paused, realizing everything he’d talked about with the random woman that turned out to be his older sister. Was this all a joke to her, or did she not care about relation since he was shrunken? She’d made it clear that tinies were only toys to her, just little people who gave themselves to her for her own pleasure.

As though she realized what he was thinking, she narrowed her eyes and picked him up. And not very gently at that. Matt yelled in protest as her fingers closed around his naked body. At least they were warm from her coffee.

“Sorry little bro,” she said to him with a smirk on her face. “I didn’t mean to be so rough!”

Her voice was full of mock concern, her eyes full of laughter.

“But didn’t I see that you wanted it to be a little rough?” she continued as she opened the Tiny Tinder app on her phone. “Let’s see here,” she mumbled to herself as she kicked his clothes into a rough pile that also got sent into the bushes.

Matt began to panic in her hand, struggling for all he was worth. Which she barely noticed as she was engrossed in locating his profile.

“You just got lazy and clicked everything, didn’t you?” she asked rhetorically as she saw the list of his preferences populate. She started walking along the path back home as she read. “Stretching? Prolonged insertion? Ooh I like that too, good thing you remembered to click on super-tough.”

Then she heard talking ahead of her. Her eyes darted between her phone, her tiny brother struggling in her hand, and the group she could hear coming.

“Good thing you ‘liked’ the candy treatment!” Matt heard her voice whisper through her clenching fingers.

“The what?” he yelled up at her as best as he could. He’d only been able to hear half of what she’d been saying, but he could tell she was reading off a list of things that he must have agreed to on the app.

This is not how this was supposed to go! He thought to himself.

Without waiting to hear his response Taylor popped his two inch form into her mouth just as several cheerleaders she recognized from school came around the corner on the path. Fortunately for her he was just as delicious as the other tinies she’d played with. Her tongue swirled over his body to get as much flavor as she could from his squirming body.

“Hey girls!” she said, briefly tucking him into her cheek. None of them were paying enough attention to notice the moving bulge in her cheek.

A chorus of half-hearted ‘heys’ was all the reply she got from the group as they passed by. Taylor probably could have left the pile of clothes in the middle of the dirt path and they wouldn’t have noticed unless one of them tripped over occupantless underwear while they stared at their phones.

Taylor hummed to herself as she sucked on her tiny brother all the way home. Intermittently she could hear him screaming in her mouth which only made her even more horny. She hadn’t used a tiny for herself in almost two weeks. It was pure serendipity that she would happen to match with one so close to home that she could literally pick him up in the park half a block away.

If I’d been home twenty minutes ago, she told herself as she crossed the street in front of her house, I could’ve just shrank him in the house!

Her more experienced self knew the mistake he’d made with the app. Just like always he hadn’t read something all the way through and he’d given whatever woman he matched with a ridiculous amount of power over his little body. She didn’t quite get the allure of shrinking a man or woman (she wasn’t particular) when she wasn’t near enough to play with him, but the latest update gave users that option, mid-conversation. They didn’t even have to be near each other anymore if the shrinky gave permission.

Which Matt, in his laziness, had.

What was a pleasant walk to Taylor was a living hell for Matt. When he’d planned on using Tiny Tinder, he naively hadn’t anticipated that the giantess might have her own plans. And he certainly hadn’t expected to run into his sister. Or spend what seemed like three weeks in her mouth.

Her tongue was longer than he was tall and he could tell she’d spent a lot of time using it. Matt cried out as he felt the massive wet muscle drag up and down his body, grabbed at her teeth in an effort to pull himself out of her mouth. All of it was in vain. What made it even worse was that at several points she stopped to speak to people he couldn’t see, who clearly didn’t notice the tiny in her mouth.

Or perhaps they didn’t care. It was a new world, after all.

Just as Matt was sure he was going to lose his mind there was a change in what the tongue was doing. A sudden buildup of pressure popped his ears, then her lips opened, letting a blinding light. Something propelled him forward, launching him out of her mouth. Matt screamed for a moment as he fell before he landed on the side of a paper bowl and slid down to the bottom.

Taylor giggled as she saw her brother covered in her saliva.

“There’s one off the list,” she said to him as she ignored his angry yelling. “What else can I help you check of?”

Her phone appeared in her hand again as Matt yelled and swore at her. He could tell they were in her room from what he could see of her walls over the side of the bowl, and he didn’t like the tone of her voice. He was starting to think she was going to take this much further than mouth play.

“No, you’re gonna put me back to normal and---!” he started to yell as she spoke over him.

“Oooh, sock and shoe imprisonment?” she said with a smile. “But I thought you already said you didn’t want to go to the mall today!”

“What?” he yelled up at her as she stepped out of view. “No I’m not going to the mall with you!”

As he finished yelling she returned and held up one of her fuzzy boots with one hand and one of her thin socks with her other. She gave him a smile worthy of a game show host.

“So, in the sock or not?” she asked him. Part of her was telling her the joke had gone far enough, but another part was loving this. Tormenting her tiny brother?

Just because he’s my brother doesn’t mean I can’t play, right? Her inner voice asked. He’s a tiny, so it doesn’t count as anything dirty, right?

Her tiny brother yelled up angrily at her as she pretended to model the sock. With an eyebrow raised she smiled seductively.

“I agree,” she said, making her voice excessively happy. “In the sock would be so much better!”

Before he could even start to resist, she dropped her boot to the ground and picked him up. Carefully she dropped him into her long fuzzy sock and shook it to get him down to the toes. Taylor giggled to herself when she saw it move from his struggles, then sat down and carefully snaked her foot back into the sock.

“Geez bro!” Taylor said as she slipped her boot back on. She could feel his two-inch tall body pushing against her toes, so she curled them slightly and pulled him back under the balls of her feet. “I’m glad you were thorough on your preferences or I’d never have known you were into feet games!”

Matt could hear her teasing voice, but there wasn’t anything he could do. Her entire weight was pressed onto him when she stood up. He wasn’t damaged, he knew he was super tough, but the humiliation of being under his sister’s foot in her basic white girl fuzzy socks and boots was just about the worst thing he’d ever experienced.

Her feet didn’t smell horrible which was a blessing, but he knew his mistake with the app was only going to grow if she kept looking through that list. Every crushing step reminded him of that.

Being stuck in her sock was a nightmare. He couldn’t tell where they were, where they were going, or what she was doing. But if she was going to the mall like she claimed then he knew her treating him like a piece of candy would be an improvement over being stuck in her shoe for hours.

Matt screamed as her weight bored down on him as she walked.

Taylor, on the other hand, was enjoying another pumpkin flavored coffee as she browsed the mall. In the changing rooms she let him slip between two of her toes before carefully pulling him back under her weight. As she thumbed through vinyl at the record store she made sure to bear down a little more on him so that he got the full experience. Finally as she looked through the back section of the only seedy store in the mall, where the ‘novelty’ items were displayed next to blacklights and posters of barely dressed women, Taylor finally let her brother climb onto the top of her foot.

She smiled as she looked at the various sex toys that the store carefully marked ‘18+’.  Of course, Taylor had gotten a lot of toys there though she wasn’t old enough yet. The cashiers didn’t care about age as long as some extra cash went their way.

Just looking at them made her think again about her brother in her shoe. She’d been debating using him the way she used all of her tiny hookups; after all, hadn’t he put most everything in his list of preferences? Certainly he’d included everything she enjoyed, though she knew it was only because of laziness that his profile was so thorough.

And he was tiny, so it didn’t really count as incest anymore. Not that it was that taboo any more anyway, but she knew her brother was definitely not into it.

Then she saw them: something new in the ‘tiny play’ section. Most of it was completely innocent merchandise. Shrunken costumes for those interested in them, tiny sized silverware and dishes. But on the shelves above all that, where there was no pretense about what shrinking was really about, Taylor saw a new pair of underwear next to all the other more complicated toys she couldn’t afford.

At first they simply looked like a pair of red thong panties. Then she noticed the colorful picture and tiny Velcro straps.

Five minutes later she was sitting in a quiet bathroom stall, carefully stepping out of her leggings and panties. It didn’t bother her too much to be naked from the waste down in a bathroom stall; she wasn’t in junior high anymore. When she worked the new panties up to her knees she fidgeted briefly with the straps, making sure she knew how they worked. Then she fished her brother, covered in sweat and half-crazed from the hours of stomping he’d endured, out of her sock.

“Good news bro!” she said to him in her excessively cheerful voice. Part of her was looking forward to this just because she knew he’d hate it. Another part was looking forward to it because she’d never tried this before with any tiny. And part of her just wanted stimulation.

Matt sucked in fresh air for the first time in several hours. The bright light above him blurred his vision enough that he wasn’t immediately sure where he was. His sister’s voice echoed above him, but he was too confused and disoriented to really understand what she was saying.

“You get to check something else off your list!”

Matt only caught the word ‘list’ in his daze, just as he realized where he was.

“No, not like this!” he yelled out as he realized he was in a toilet stall.

But instead of being stuffed up her pussy, which he’d been looking forward to with someone else, her hands brought him lower. A soft material enveloped him and he fought as well as he could, until he got a good look up her legs. Matt had never seen a vagina in real life, though he’d fingered several girls he’d dated. It may have been his sister’s, but as smooth and tight as it looked his instincts seized his brain. Struggling against whatever the giant fingers were doing seemed pointless, according to his sudden erection.

Taylor wasn’t sure why he’d stopped struggling, but it sure made getting him tucked into the pussy pocket of her new panties easier.

“Oh, I see,” she said with a voice of mock disapproval. “Changed your mind about this, have we?”

Matt snapped out of his funk just as she finished the last tiny Velcro strap. He threw his arms forward and felt his body bounce as though he were laying in a hammock, but a glance to either side of him showed him this was not a hammock. His hands grabbed the numerous straps that held him, but he wasn’t strong enough to free himself.

Probably why my arms are still even free, he realized as his sister smiled down at him, satisfied with her handiwork. From where she could see, his hands, face, and junk were all exposed while the rest was held tightly by the smooth red silk.

“Enjoy! I know I will,” she told him with a wink before standing up.

“No!” Matt screamed as the panties were rapidly pulled upward. He accelerated toward her massive pussy as though it were the ground and he’d been thrown from an airplane.

Taylor smiled when his faint scream was cut off as she pulled up her new panties. She gasped as she felt his head contact her clit; the panties fit perfectly! Then she felt more vibrating and squirming as he started using his hands to push her away.

Oh this is gonna be fun, she thought as she was pleasantly stimulated.

“Sewn into panties, check!” she said laughing as she pulled up her tight leggings and stepped back into her fuzzy boots.

Matt screamed as best he could, pushed up against his sister’s smooth snatch. He pushed upward with his arms to push her increasingly moist flesh away from his face but he knew it was futile; the panties weren’t going to move whatever he did, and all his struggles were probably just fun for her. If anything, the underwear was riding further upward as she walked!

 Oh wow this is nice, Taylor thought as she walked out of the bathroom. How did I not think of this before?

Before she walked back through the food court she felt a small orgasm begin to build, all thanks to her tiny brother. To passers-by she seemed like a happy, beautiful girl having a great day. On her way home she came three times just from his tiny struggles; it was going to be hard to let him go! Her legs grew weak as she walked and where she’d first shrank him, on the path they used most frequently, she had to stop and let herself cum twice in the bushes.

When she got home Taylor ran straight upstairs to her room, too full of sexual tension to even bother reading the note her parents had left on the counter for her to read.

The world shook as Matt struggled to keep his face free of fluids and his sister’s clitoris. His world was a deluge of her fluids and quivering muscles, shaking constantly as she walked. He choked on her lubrication as it drenched his body.

To his shame he knew he had an erection. Any man in his position would have, but he couldn’t help but curse himself for putting himself in this situation. Purely due to laziness he had essentially volunteered to be his sister’s sex toy, and now she was getting her kicks half from reading off a list he’d barely known he was agreeing to!

His sister, of course, was far beyond caring. It had been a fun game to her at first, pretending she was fulfilling his wishes by checking things off his list of preferences. But now she had her own needs, and that list was purely for ideas she wouldn’t have thought of.

Like these awesome panties! she thought as she leapt onto her bed and yanked her leggings off. The panties soon followed, though Taylor would have loved to keep them on the entire night.

“But I read up on what you liked,” she said to a confused and ashamed Matt as she pulled him out of her soaked panties, “And I think we’re on the same page for this one.”

Matt coughed as she tossed him onto the bed. He turned to see that she was rolling away from him, reaching for something under the bed. Seeing his chance, he started stumbling away from her, not entirely sure where he was going.

“Not so fast bro!” she said, turning back over and grabbing him.

Something cold and hard pushed against his back, and then Taylor’s other hand came into view trailing a strip of tape.

“Don’t worry,” she said breathlessly as she quickly affixed her brother to the tapered end of her metal dildo, “It’s body safe tape.”

Seconds later Taylor was sitting against her backboard and lining the vibrator up with her pussy. She was so wet she didn’t even try to take it easy, and the way she’d taped Matt on she knew he’d be on for the long haul. His screams were inaudible over the sound of the vibrator, and soon her own cries of pleasure overtook them as well.

Forty-five minutes later, Taylor finally let her vibrator slip out of her exhausted pussy. The tape that had held Matt tightly had peeled off ten minutes in despite her best efforts, so she’d simply made sure the tape came out of her steaming snatch while Matt remained inside. Then she’d spent the rest of the time ramming him against her cervix and playing with her clit.

As she caught her breath, satisfied beyond all belief, Matt finally found his way to her opening and slid out. He may have been nigh-invulnerable, but he wasn’t immune to exhaustion. Matt barely had the energy to stand and try to walk away from his sister after being smashed against her cervix repeatedly for so long.

“Not so fast,” she told him as she held him up in front of her face.

There was an exhausted scream as she lowered him into her mouth, running her tongue over his body and licking off every bit of her juices she could find. Then she turned sideways, dropped him into a water glass that still had a standing quarter-inch of water, and promptly fell asleep.

***

The next morning Taylor completely ignored Matt as she got ready for school. She didn’t bother trying to hide her nakedness; he’d seen enough of her already.

“Besides, Mom and Dad won’t be home til Wednesday. Good thing we’re mature enough to take care of ourselves, right?” she asked him rhetorically as she picked out her clothes for the day and shook her hips playfully.

Matt just watched her silently from his glass prison. His heart pounded when he heard her announce that little fact. That meant he was hers for the next several days. Apparently when he’d clicked through all the options he’d also picked ‘indefinite shrink.’

Taylor’s heart had leapt when she saw that, while Matt’s had fallen even further when she’d told him what he’d clicked on in his hurry.

There’s probably a lesson to be learned about reading, he had thought to himself.

“Don’t worry bro,” she told him as she pulled up her pants halfway and reached into the glass he’d tried to escape that entire night. “I won’t leave you here on your own. This one’s on both our lists.”

Matt screamed again as her finger pinched him around the chest. Unceremoniously Taylor used her free hand to spread her lips as wide as she could do comfortably, and shoved Matt as far into herself as possible. It wasn’t as smooth or sensual as last night had been, but she just wanted to feel a tiny inside her all day. She didn’t need a dozen orgasms this time.

Not while she was at school, one of the few places where people tried to focus on what they were doing, and not sexual gratification.

Matt fought his instincts to fight against her soft walls this time. Last night he’d been under constant assault from her vibrator, the size of a train. This time it seemed like she had only stuck him here for storage, treating her pussy like it was some kind of fleshy pocket. Her finger pushed him upward until it couldn’t reach any further, then withdrew.

There was a distant thumping on the outside, Taylor’s hand tapping twice as though that would make sure he was seated correctly inside her.

“Don’t get too busy in there,” she said to the apparently empty room as she straightened out her hair at her vanity. “We’ve got a couple of days before you get to be big again, you’ll get as much of this as you can stand.”

She turned sideways in the mirror, admiring her backside and wiggling her hips again.

No one will ever know! she thought as she imagined how many of her classmates might also be hiding tinies up their own snatches (or backdoors) all day.

Matt couldn’t hear her, but he knew today was a school day. That meant at least eight hours of staying as still as possible so he couldn’t provoke another masturbation marathon.

The world shifted around him like a tight sleeping bag as she walked. Her hips shifted side to side and Matt was only along for the ride as the walls hugging him slid back and forth.

That app is by far the dumbest thing I’ve ever done, he thought as Taylor was sitting down in her home room class. To her he simply felt like a larger tampon; she had to be careful to not think about him spending all day inside of her though. She didn’t need to get too excited at school, especially if she couldn’t play until she got home that afternoon anyway.

As strange as it seemed to her, she actually got used to having Matt deep inside her. Since he was holding still he felt just like a slightly larger tampon and her vagina formed around him. By lunchtime she’d actually forgotten he was there. Only occasional squirming reminded her, and when her friends asked her why she was smiling she only replied that she was just remembering something funny.

That afternoon when she got home Taylor was making herself a sandwich when she felt something odd squirm deep inside of her. Her knees went weak as something massaged her most tender flesh.

“Oh right!” she said in a surprised voice.

Quickly she ran upstairs, loving the sensation of Matt moving in her pussy now that she had remembered he was there and could do something about it. He must have sensed the change in her mood too; where he’d been motionless all day he was now pushing on her walls and trying to move his way toward her outer lips.

With a sigh she slid her panties down and pushed two fingers inside herself. She pinched his feet and pulled him outward. There was a moment where her pussy refused to let him go, then with a *shluck!* he slid outward. Taylor held her coughing brother in front of her face and looked closely at him.

“Next up, backdoor play!” she told him with a smile that let her brilliant white teeth show.

***

Wednesday morning Taylor found herself squatting in the shower, feeling carefully next her anus. After a moment she found the string she was looking for and gave it a gentle tug. She wasn’t thrilled as her brother slid outward from her anus; she’d had a wonderful time with him over the past couple of days. Especially after the second night when she’d let him pass the night in her rectum.

If she ever found another match stupid enough to let her keep him indefinitely, he was going to live the rest of his life in her asshole. The constant movement in her rectum was one of the greatest things she’d ever felt.

She held him upside down by the string, letting the warm water run over his now four-inch body. The first time she’d slipped him up her backdoor he’d only been two inches tall; then she’d remembered that he’d given her full control over his size as well. Four inches was much more appropriate for the butt.

“So I hate to do this bro,” she told him as he hung, exhausted. She knew he hadn’t slept all night, but her anus was just far too strong for him to push his own way out of. Though she had really enjoyed every attempt.

“But mom and dad are gonna be home later tonight and people at school are starting to ask questions. We didn’t get your whole list checked off,” she said with a giggle, thinking of some of the particular heinous things he’d lazily agreed to, “But this one will be fun for both of us. While it lasts.”

Matt didn’t know what was going on anymore. He’d been in and out of his sister so many times and different ways, unable to sleep because of his instincts to fight and escape, that he was nearly out of his mind. The warm water flowed over his body and took away the stink of her ass at least. For a moment he tried to relax.

Then he saw where he was dangling. He jerked in her fingers as the string that had pulled him free from her backdoor was removed, and she held him up above her head and gave him an exaggerated curious look.

The view of his sister in the shower, water running down her hair and breasts, gave him an erection even as he tried to turn away. Though he’d spent a lot of time inside of her, he still was ashamed of the entire situation. He’d been cursing himself for the past several days while his penis had been screaming for more.

But now he screamed as she opened her mouth wide, giving him a perfect view down her throat. She lowered him into her mouth and he tried to push at her lips to keep himself out, but the water just made his hands slip. Her fingers stuffed him into her mouth and he looked out past her teeth just long enough to see the wall of the shower before her mouth closed.

Oh geez, she thought to herself as she stuffed her brother into her mouth. Four inches is a little much.

Carefully she leaned out of the shower and tapped her phone several times. In a moment she felt his form shrink until the phone assured her he was only one-inch tall.

“That’s better,” she mumbled around him as she leaned back into the shower. “Bye bro!”

Matt heard her voice boom around him, and her tongue pushed him up into her palate. Then there was a mixture of suction and pushing from the tongue that yanked him back toward her throat. The sound of her gulping him down drowned out his screams as he slid down her gullet.

Taylor smiled to herself as she felt him fighting in her stomach while she put conditioner in her hair.

“I gotta find another tiny that’s good for a few days,” she told herself as her stomach gurgled.

***

That afternoon Matt jerked awake in his bed, sitting up rapidly and swinging his arms outward as though he were still surrounded by mountains of flesh.

“Oh shit,” he said aloud as his phone confirmed to him that it was actually Wednesday and the last several days hadn’t been a fever dream.

He found his sister in the kitchen eating a granola bar and playing on her phone. Matt paused at the doorway as she looked up at him with a smile.

“You know, that was the most fun I’ve had in a long time,” she told him as she idly rubbed her right nipple through her shirt.

“Taylor, you should’ve let me go the moment you found me. Why would you even match with me on there?” he yelled out, angry at her for how she’d treated him and more than a little ashamed at how his body had reacted. Even now looking at his sister he was getting an involuntary erection.  Knowing exactly how her pussy felt around his entire body was making his cock rise in the hopes of feeling that for itself.

“Oh don’t pretend you didn’t enjoy it,” she replied as she took another bite. “We got half your list checked off!” she called out as he stormed back upstairs, laughter in her voice.

Matt threw himself on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. His erection refused to go away and he thought about what had happened.

Was it really that bad? he asked himself. His erection answered for him and without realizing it he pulled himself free of his shorts and began to stroke it. He tried to turn his mind to something else, anything other than how his sister’s insides had felt while squeezing his little body. But he couldn’t shake the feeling that something was missing, and his stomach fell as he realized he’d spent the last couple of days fighting instead of enjoying himself.

His cock called the shots again as he grabbed his phone. The app opened quickly and he sought out his only previous match. Several clicks later he felt himself shrinking on his bed once more. His hormones had once again goaded him into a rash decision.

His world was massive once again, and he barely had the time to spin in an awestruck circle before his sister threw his door open.

The look on her face made Matt remember one very important thing: He hadn’t changed any of the settings that had put him in that terrible position in the first place. And his sister was only wearing a shirt.

“Couldn’t get enough, huh?” she said as she quickly snatched him off the bed. Her fingers had that distinctive smell that told Matt she’d been playing with herself, probably while they’d been talking downstairs! Matt was overcome with vertigo as she walked back to her room.

“Well you’ll get enough tonight,” she said, “Mom and Dad got delayed until tomorrow, and I’ve got a full-size Tinder date coming over.”

The doorbell rang as she grabbed a short skirt and pulled it on. No panties.

“So bro,” she said as she hiked it up, obviously in a hurry to greet her visitor as she bared her shaven snatch.  “Which hole do you want to ride in?”

 

 

He Learns Slowly by Thatgirlyouknow

Summer had come to the city in a blast and the mall had become packed as the schools released their charges for a long-awaited break. It was as crowded as Matt had ever seen it, even compared to before the winter holidays and the accompanying shopping sprees. From a seat at the edge of the food court he watched the crowd move slowly back and forth, store to store, as everyone took advantage of their freedom and their parent’s credit cards.

Unlike a lot of them, Matt had earnings from two part-time jobs to spend. It had been an exercise in willpower, but he’d saved several paychecks for this trip.

“Yes, I’m sure,” he said aloud as he typed a message on his phone. “You all have fun, I’m gonna sleep for three weeks.”

When the message was sent, Matt leaned back and finished his drink. His family was about to go on a three-week holiday to their beach house, a two-story house that Matt had never been a fan of. Yes it was nice, and yes, it was on the beach. But it also involved Matt sharing a room with his sister, and he wasn’t sure if he could handle that yet. She wasn’t a good roommate on normal terms.

Three months had passed since his Tiny Tinder ordeal, which had involved an accidental match with his sister, an unreasonable amount of power given to her, and several days that he wished he could forget. His parents hadn’t noticed his different behavior toward Taylor, but she had. And she thought it was hilarious.

Taylor’s idea of a good time was to remind him of what she’d done to him, and how he’d technically agreed to it. That agreement was purely the product of his laziness, but in legal terms it was as binding as anything. And she’d used it to put him everywhere in her body, including turning his last-minute poor decision into a threesome with a guy who never even knew Matt was there. She’d pretended the entire time that she was fulfilling his own wishes, from the preferences that he’d lazily selected when he’d set up his profile.

Matt grimaced as he remembered that sensation. His impatience and horniness had gotten him into that Tiny Tinder mess in the first place, then his dick had taken charge again and gotten him into a literal mess with his sister and her full-size Tinder date when he could have simply chosen freedom. Matt’s lower half responded positively to the memory; no matter how much he tried, Matt’s hormones and his brain never got along.

And that was another reason he didn’t want to go on the trip: not only could he avoid his sister for three weeks, but he knew how much his body had loved the experience not caring that it was his sister. So this three weeks would be his time to experiment with Tiny Tinder and live the single life in a big city as best he could at sixteen. Surely he’d find someone to hook up with when he was completely free of supervision.

Two minutes later he stood in front of the only store he cared to look at today. It was a pop-up shop set in what had been a health-foods store. Last week it hadn’t been here and based on their social media posts they’d be gone by mid-summer.

He walked into the store, unsure what to expect, and found that it was surprisingly toned down. Matt hadn’t been sure what to expect, but the first two-thirds of the store were all Tiny-Tinder themed merchandise. They sold everything from t-shirts to sweatpants, to bumper stickers. Why someone would advertise themselves like that Matt didn’t know, he didn’t even like wearing shirts with a sport’s team logo on it.

But once one was past that merchandise, the real fun began.

The back wall was stacked with items that seemed out of place with the rest of the store. Matt stepped back to take it in all at once, and the attendant watching the merchandise rolled her eyes. She knew what he was there for, and if she had a dollar for every customer that was surprised at the massive amount of toys they carried she could have retired yesterday.

There was a plethora of things that Matt had never considered might even exist. He wasn’t naïve, but he was still a nervous technical-virgin. Though hopefully that would change once his family was out and he had more freedom of movement.

Dildos of every shape and color lined the wall, with moving displays showing how a tiny person could be deposited into the end for the ride of their life. Hollow anal beads held caricatures of tiny people, and a butt plug was opening and closing, demonstrating how it could be used to insert a tiny deep into someone’s rectum. Stomach-acid resistant string was on display next to ‘tiny-safe flavored lubricants.’ Dirty bumper stickers were lined up, with statements such as ‘I’d Rather be the Condom’ and ‘Spelunker.’

Matt realized he had been standing in awe for several minutes taking in the sights, so he moved forward toward one of the standing displays. It spun constantly on a tiny motor, so as he looked candy molds (reusable!) rotated into a six-pack of stomach lights, above what appeared to be standard condoms with a larger-than-normal reservoir.

The black-haired teen moved on quickly. His sister hadn’t used a condom, and he’d caught her random hookup’s load with his face. Then spent the night marinating in it when she fell asleep.

The next stand wasn’t rotating, and it was covered in jewelry. Matt leaned forward, his eyes flickering between the ’24-hour glue’ and earrings that were clearly intended to hold someone spread-eagled on them. His penis stirred while he imagined being stuck as someone’s jewelry.

Below the earrings were other piercings, barbells and little circlets, tongue rings, and—

“I think you’d look good in that one!” said a familiar voice as a hand reached out to tap on a silver ring.

Matt jumped to the side, both surprised and embarrassed. His sister just laughed, continuing to enjoy how high-strung her brother was around her.

“I may get one and set it aside,” Taylor said with a blue-eyed wink. “Just in case you change your mind again.”

“Oh give it a rest, Taylor,” Matt said, annoyed at his sister’s sudden appearance. “You know all that is getting really old.”

She just smiled at him and idly put her blonde hair into a ponytail. The action caused her to arch her back and press her breasts forward in her shirt, and had caused at least one traffic accident.

“What’s getting old?” she asked him innocently. “I just wanted to look at all the tiny toys they’ve got here! Have you been here so long these toys are getting old?”

Matt just rolled his eyes at his sister’s latest tactic to get under his skin and stepped away from her. She matched him step-for-step, not letting him get any free space. Other men would have killed to have her in their personal space, even if they didn’t recognize her from underwear ads. Taylor was stunning.

“Hey, I seem to remember you wanted in on a tongue ring prison,” Taylor said as she picked up a package with what at first appeared to be a swirled design of silver, but in reality was a tiny cage. “How would it look on me?”

She asked and stuck out her tongue, making Matt involuntarily look and shudder. The last time he’d gotten that look she’d swallowed him alive. Her current tongue ring was solid and for a moment Matt envisioned himself stuck on her tongue as she went about her day, a prisoner to her every breath and ---

He shook his head and tried to get away from her once more. Like before she merely trailed alongside him, commenting on the merchandise and reminding him about all the things he had agreed to in his laziness and impatience all those weeks ago.

“Power stuffer?” she asked, holding up an apparatus that Matt had passed by without a second glance. “Oooh, stomach string!”

“Can you just leave me alone Taylor?” Matt asked her, thoroughly annoyed at her interruption of his browsing and thrown off his groove by her statements.

“But I’m just shopping for a replacement butt plug!” she said excitedly as she watched the display model’s tip open, and a tiny plunger pushing out a tiny model of a man. “Imagine waiting all day in one of these, waiting for some hot chick,” she winked and bumped him with her hip, “To press the button and send you spelunking! Oh the suspense!”

Matt turned red, mostly because he had imagined it. And in that moment he made eye contact with the cashier, who made a point of checking out his rapidly growing package with a smile. Despite his mind’s protests, his rod was rising to the occasion. The cashier rubbed her tummy like she was seeing a good meal.

To get ahead of the rising tide of hormones, and escape further embarrassment, Matt turned on his heel and walked rapidly to the front of the store, intending to rejoin the crowd and vanish.

“But we haven’t even gotten to the speculums yet!” Taylor called to him with a laugh. Then she turned to the cashier who gave her a smile.

“Seriously though, how much for these clit piercings?”

***

That evening, after their parents had loaded their bags into the car and taken themselves to bed early, Matt was eating a sandwich in the kitchen. One aspect of him being the only person in the house for the next three weeks he wasn’t excited about was the prospect of him making his own food.

“Sandwiches are gonna get old fast,” he said aloud as he took another bite.

He carefully ignored his sister as she entered the kitchen, clad in an old t-shirt and a pair of black leggings. That is, he ignored her until she sat a bottle of peppermint schnapps in front of him with a pair of shot glasses.

“Dreading vacation that much?” he asked her as she poured them each a shot. Before she could respond he took a shot. Matt pretended not to wheeze as he swallowed the liquid down, and Taylor made a point of ignoring his inexperience with alcohol as she poured another shot.

He’s lucky that was just schnapps, she thought, remembering her first drink. She’d chased a shot of whiskey with a drink of cheap beer at a sleepover at fourteen and sent it back immediately.

“Look, I know I’ve been a lot to deal with the last couple of weeks,” she said in a conciliatory tone, pulling out a tall stool and sitting down. In that space of time Matt took a deep breath and followed it with another shot.

After the past several weeks he was eager to do anything that made him seem like more of an adult. It wasn’t his fault that he thought his sister would view alcohol consumption as mature. And it certainly wasn’t her fault that her brother was acting exactly like she thought he would.

“But,” she added as he filled his own shot glass, “I’ll drop it if you can do just one thing.”

Matt paused as he reached picked up his shot glass.

“You’ll drop it?” he asked, his speech already slurring slightly.

Geez you lightweight! Taylor thought, but instead she nodded.

“Just one thing.”

The two tapped their shot glasses together and took their shot. Taylor resisted the urge to laugh as she saw Matt’s face. It may have only been schnapps, but he was clearly feeling it already. Somehow.

“Admit you liked it.”

Her brother snorted. As always, she seemed to know him better than he wanted to admit. No matter how much he denied it, part of him had really liked being her toy. His rational self tried to push it aside as a simple matter that he could solve by getting laid on his own, but Matt couldn’t truly deny it deep within.

She may have been his sister but being a tiny toy had been an amazing experience. His mind had been horrified about the who, but he’d had an erection the entire time from the what.

Matt realized she was looking at him and had refilled their shot glasses while he thought. She wore a knowing grin on her face.

“Come on,” she said playfully, reaching across the kitchen island and lightly punching him in the shoulder. “It was a blast, you know it.”

“I caught a blast with my face!” Matt said indignantly, before realizing how ridiculous that sounded. He couldn’t help but laugh, humor amplified by alcohol.

“So you did like it!” she said with fake surprise in her voice.

Matt stopped and took another shot.

Screw it, he thought. Just like Taylor had expected, alcohol was loosening his tongue. It was just happening far faster than she’d expected. Who knew her brother was such a lightweight?

“Yeah, sure, I liked it,” he said dismissively, trying to make it sound like he was just humoring her. “Yeah, I loved being shoved up in you for hours at a time. It was a blast. No I didn’t like it, it was the worst thing that’s ever happened to me!”

Taylor giggled and tossed back another shot.

“That wasn’t all we did, was it?” she asked with a low voice, shooting him a smile that never failed to get men to talk. Matt shot her a look that could have melted steel if it weren’t from unfocused eyes.

“We missed a few though.”

“We did enough,” Matt shot back.

“Oh please,” she said as she poured them both yet another shot. “What about cat and mouse?”

“No.”

“Stuffing?”

“By Odin’s beard, no!” he said with a laugh as he remembered what it was. “And on that note, I’m leaving. Enjoy your vacation!” With that said he drained his last shot.

“How about a toe ring?” she asked him playfully as he hopped off his stool. To her surprise and satisfaction he stopped, leaning slightly as he stood.

Matt’s heartbeat rapidly as his drunken mind heard her voice. His hormones and the alcohol mixed quickly.

“Give me your phone,” she said to him, smiling as he stood there. He gave her a disapproving look, but felt his hand sliding his phone across the island before his mind could say no. “We leave in the morning, I know you’ve already got it downloaded.”

“What-? No!” he said as he halfheartedly tried to take his phone back.

“Please,” Taylor said as she rolled her eyes. “We’re gonna be gone for three weeks. Mom and Dad might think you’ll be responsible, but I know you’re gonna do everything you can to hook up with anybody with a heartbeat. I just want to try this one thing with you. Then I’ll change you back.”

“Half an hour. I promise.”

She plucked his phone from the island and his eyes flickered to it. For a moment he could have snatched it from her hand. Gone upstairs. Woke up alone in the house and fulfilled his own plans for the next three weeks without the embarrassment of shrinking with his sister again.

“So the toe ring’s the big one?” she asked with a laugh, unbelieving that she’d actually been able to convince her brother to shrink for her again. Her thumb flew across his phone’s screen, rapidly finding what she’d expected to find: the Tiny Tinder app, with Matt’s old profile still saved and ready.

“Half an hour?” he asked hesitantly. Alcohol opened his mouth for him, and he leaned against the kitchen island with a stern face, hoping to appear serious for his sister. “Toe ring. Half hour.”

He reached out with his hand and she took it, shaking it firmly.

“Half an hour.”

Moments later, Taylor held a tiny Matt in her hand. Once again, he’d realized his terrible mistake seconds after it was too late to change back. One side-effect of being shrunk was that toxins were immediately neutralized in the body, and the drunken horniness that had convinced Matt to shrink just one more time was now gone.

“Wait, I changed my mind!” he yelled up to Taylor as he saw her hungry eyes and excited smile.

“Well you didn’t change your profile,” she said with a laugh as she downed her last shot. “One toe ring coming up!”

Matt cried out as her fingers encircled his legs and nimbly squeezed his hands together. He was far too large for a toe ring right now, Taylor knew, but he was the perfect size for her fingers to manipulate into one. She’d never forced a tiny man into being a toe ring and was quite excited, but that didn’t mean she’d never thought about how she could make it happen.

Before Matt could comprehend what she was doing he’d been bent backward in a way that would have broken a normal spine, and his hands were somehow tied with his feet. He tried to yell but his lungs were compressed too far. There was no yelling.

Except for when Taylor cheered her success at bending her brother into a crude ring shape. She yelled briefly with excitement, arms overhead like her team had won the super bowl, then she put both hands over her mouth with embarrassment. She didn’t need her parents coming down to see what the commotion was.

“Enjoy bro!” she said to him as she swiped on his phone. On the kitchen island he shrank to a size that she thought would fit nicely around her second toe.

“Let’s see,” she said as she pulled on his body. Just as she hoped he stretched nicely, and once she slipped him onto her toe he conformed to her body’s shape. “You are absolutely perfect!” she said as she rotated him so that his face looked upward.

“Now let’s go for a walk!”

Taylor put her feet down on the cold kitchen tile and took several steps. She could tell she wasn’t smashing Matt and knew from experience that she could wear a toe ring long enough to forget it was even there. If she wasn’t careful, Matt was comfortable enough that she might forget she was wearing him!

Far below her, Matt tried to scream as he was wrapped around her toe. The world flew by and stopped suddenly, the simple task of Taylor walking being a titanic experience for him. Instead of the sexual experience his drunken mind had expected, it was a nightmare.

What does this even do for her? he questioned as he fought vainly to escape. I can’t even move enough for her to tell I’m here!

“Hey Taylor, what was that yelling?” a man’s deep voice called from upstairs. Taylor froze as though she’d been caught stealing.

“Uh, nothing dad!” she called upstairs, surprised and embarrassed. “One of my friends finally got—”

“Well you better call it a night!” he said, interrupting her. “We’re getting up crazy early!”

“Right, will do!” she replied, used to her father interrupting her.

Taylor rapidly cleaned and hid the shot glasses, then made sure the schnapps made it back into her parent’s liquor cabinet, trying to stay focused as the alcohol started taking effect. She giggled as she closed the cabinet door and stumbled upstairs, barely making it to bed before the world started turning around her.

The blonde managed to pull the blanket over her moments before she fell asleep.

***

At far-too-early in the morning, Taylor walked into her room clad only in a towel. She dried off quickly, knowing how much of a stickler for leaving early her father was. An idle toss sent her towel into the laundry chute, and she started pulling on her travel clothes. As always, socks were last and just as her father yelled out ‘five minutes!’ Taylor saw, with some confusion, her toe ring.

“When did I get a—”

Last night came back to her in a flash. The drinking, the convincing, the shrinking.

“Oh shit!” she said with a laugh. “That was way longer than half an hour!”

Without thinking about it she scrunched her toes, loving how his body felt when she squeezed. From a distance he didn’t look like a piece of jewelry; his skin tone matched hers quite well and if she hadn’t been looking at her own toes she might have missed him. He felt surprisingly comfortable on her. Matt had conformed to her perfectly overnight and matched her body temperature.

Mid-scrunch she heard something distantly, and she paused. Another scrunch brought another distant voice, and she did her best to hold her toe in that position as she looked down with a huge smile.

“Unshrink me!” she heard her brother scream faintly. Somehow her toes squeezing on him had given his distorted body a position from which she could talk. “You said half an hour!”

“Two minutes!” yelled Taylor’s father. Faintly Taylor’s mother chastised him about not waking Matt.

Her eyes flickered between her brother and the door. And she smiled.

“Good thing you’re still asleep!” she said as she looked down with a giggle. Matt screamed angrily, quickly cut off as she relaxed her toe and no longer squeezed him in such a way that he could speak. Then a pink fuzzy sock blocked out his view.

“Coming!” she yelled to her parents, grabbing her and her brother’s phones. “Oh, I’m gonna be cumming all this vacation,” she said more quietly to herself. With a skip, the blonde left her room, looking forward to the beach. Ten minutes later she was asleep in the back of the car, while Matt silently raged at himself for letting his hormones get the best of him yet again.

***

The family’s beach house was a beauty; recently built with an open concept for the ground floor and two bedrooms on the second, separated by a long hallway with a second living room. It was far nicer than they could have afforded normally, but Taylor’s father had been the victim of a hit-and-run with someone driving a Bugatti. Luckily the million-dollar car had left its license plate at the scene, and they’d elected to settle out of court for an obscene amount of money.

Taylor’s father had invested it all in stocks, his children’s college, and a vacation home. His kids understood why, though they would have preferred their own televisions at home.

Taylor did have to admit as she flung herself onto her bed in the room she normally shared with her brother that the view was incredible. One wall was entirely glass, with a view that overlooked the beach. The outside was tinted, and when they were younger Taylor and Matt had done every experiment they could think of to try and see in from the outside. All had failed, so Taylor knew she had absolute privacy while she could watch the beachgoers as she wanted.

“This view is incredible, don’t you think?” she asked her brother as she propped her feet up on the bed and removed her sock. Her toes wiggled, and her brother’s twisted body along with them, as she looked out at the beach. It was mid-afternoon and the crowds had started to die down in the heat.

“Oh, you make such a great toe ring I wish I could just leave you down there,” she said to him as she leaned forward, bending in half and showcasing years of yoga. Her fingers pulled at his body and slipped him off her toe. “But there’s so much to do here!”

An idle finger slipped his hands from his feet, and he snapped back into his normal shape at roughly one inch tall.  Taylor sat him on her side table, next to an alarm clock that was flashing ’12:00’ and picked up her suitcase. As Matt started screaming obscenities at her, Taylor unzipped it while humming to herself. He was too small to make enough noise to reach her ears, but she knew he was mad at her.

She just didn’t care.

“You know,” she said as she started pulling out clothes and putting them in the small wooden dresser at the foot of her bed, “If it wasn’t me, it would just be the next girl you matched with.”

Taylor shrugged at him and smiled, setting aside some bundles of toiletries and other items that were wrapped in a white t-shirt.

“You didn’t change any of your settings, and would you rather be stuck here, with me, at the beach? Or with some other girl that just saw you as a toy she could keep forever? You might have ended up a permanent butt plug for a girl that liked,” she shuddered at the thought, “stuffing!”

Matt was too angry to care what she was saying. It was true he still hadn’t changed any of his settings, and an astute reader would know she was telling the truth. The next girl he matched with would never have let him go, recognizing the rare opportunity to get a forever tiny. But at least she wouldn’t have been his sister.

“I don’t know if you heard,” she said as she unfolded one of the items she didn’t want her parents to accidentally stumble across, “But we’re going from here straight to dinner.”

Matt ran out of breath and angry words at the same time his sister held up an item in the distance. She shook it at him, and fear ran through his body. He recognized that package.

“You know,” she said with a sweet and innocent voice as she turned the package to start pulling out the item it held, “I’m glad I ran into you at the mall. Otherwise I might never have ran across this! Now hold still.”

Three minutes later, Taylor’s massive blue eyes were looking at a two-inch tall Matt. He pounded at the side of his plastic cage, raging at her as she smiled then covered the outside with a clear jelly. She winked at him before his view was too distorted by the lubricant and ignored his angry movements.

“Perfect!” she said as the clear butt-plug was lubed up. Taylor had already taken off her bottoms and laid back on the bed. “Don’t worry bro!” she said as she brought her toned legs up near her head. “I won’t push the button yet. We gotta save some suspense for the rest of the trip!”

With that said, she brought the plug down to her backdoor with a smile that had gotten her several lingerie model gigs. It wiggled slightly as Matt threw himself against the sides in a vain attempt to escape, then she felt the cold lubricating jelly against her asshole. Taylor exhaled as she had a hundred times before and felt her new favorite butt plug start to push her sphincter open.

Matt gave up punching the side of the butt plug and screamed. He’d spent a lot of time up his sister’s ass the last time he’d been tricked into shrinking by her and didn’t want to return. Not that he had a choice. Heedless of his protest Taylor pushed the plug deeper into herself and Matt heard a distant moan.

“No!” he yelled out, closing his eyes as the widest part of the plug entered her and yanked the rest forward with a lurch. “Let me go you crazy—”

Taylor bit her lip as she felt the plug settle, then vibrate slightly. Her brother must have been moving about. Its neck was narrow, just like she liked, and she felt pleasantly fulfilled as she sat up at the edge of the bed. With a shake of her hips she felt her brother rattle around in her colon. Part of her wanted to press the button at the bottom and let it work its magic like it had in the store. He’d feel so good thrashing around the deepest parts of her…

A tempted finger slid around her hip and angled toward her backdoor. In a moment she’d have her two-inch tall brother playing around in her asshole along with a butt plug that was designed to shift with every movement she made. Her breath grew heavy in anticipation as her finger pushed toward her asshole.

“You ready yet?” Taylor’s mom called through the door.

Taylor jumped and giggled, pulling her hand back. That part could wait.

***

“You seem really excited to be here for a change,” Taylor’s dad said as they sat down in the restaurant. She made sure to scoot into the furthest part of the booth, moving the plug slightly in her rectum and causing her brother to bounce. This butt plug had been a great investment; with every step her brother rocked back and forth inside his plastic prison and gave her ass the sensation of something moving inside.

While she would have loved to have Matt loose in her backdoor again, like the last time she’d had him as a toy, this butt plug was a joy on its own. Knowing her brother was a button push away from being forcibly shoved deep into her rectum was far hotter than she could have ever expected.

I don’t know which way I like him better! she thought to herself.

To her dad, she said, “I’m just really looking forward to the beach!” as she picked up the menu with a smile.

Deep inside her, Matt stewed as her body heat surrounded him. It would have put him to sleep if he hadn’t been in a survival-driven adrenaline rush ever since she’d inserted him like a common sex toy.

After dinner the family took a long walk on the boardwalk, treating themselves to milkshakes.

“It’s too bad Matt didn’t want to come,” Taylor’s mother said as she leaned on her husband’s arm.

Taylor just smiled and took a long drink of her strawberry shake, making sure to shake her hips a little extra as she walked. As she did, she caught the eye of two shirtless guys packing up their surfing gear for the day. One winked at her, and she was sure to wink back.

***

Half an hour later Taylor found herself back in her room. It had been a nice walk with her parents, and she’d gotten a refresher on the immediate area where she’d be spending the next couple of weeks. But for now, she just wanted some quality time with her brother.

She moaned as her butt plug slid back out, not worried about her parents hearing. The master bedroom here was on the far side of the house and there were enough walls between them that a gunshot would go unheard. She’d never once heard them go at it here, but knew her father was probably balls deep in her mom’s face at that very moment. Once Taylor had walked in on them going at it and she’d never forget the sight.

Matt screamed as his prison was pulled outward and shielded his eyes against the first light he’d seen in several hours. Somehow the butt plug had kept him insulated from the smell of her rectum, but nothing could protect him from the constant fear of her depressing the button that he knew would eject him straight into her ass. He hadn’t forgotten the store display and knew that Taylor had gotten it just for that reason.

He got a faint view of his sister’s blonde hair, then the plug turned horizontal and he fell to his side for the thousandth time since he’d been shoved into it. What was now the wall suddenly pushed him to the side and the walls, which had become the floor, split underneath him.

“Shit!” he yelled as the plug ejected him. At least it waited until I was out of her ass! he thought before he landed in her soft hand.

Taylor smiled at her brother and pulled out his phone.

“Let me go dammit!” he yelled up at her as he felt her hand shrink under him. Matt knew it was worthless to fight her, but he’d never stop trying. He hadn’t the last time she kept him shrank for days, and he wouldn’t this time either. “Let me –gppph!”

The blonde gasped as she felt her brother’s head enter her pussy. She hadn’t bothered to listen to a word he was saying, she just knew that he was going to fight her all day, every day.

“Perfect!” she breathed out as she pushed him deeper. It was a little awkward for her to use her brother like a six-inch dildo while standing, but she persevered until she felt his kicking feet flush with her soaking lips. At dinner she’d been unsure if she could make it through the meal without rushing to the bathroom to masturbate and seeing those two guys near the beach had practically sent her into heat.

She needed this.

As she felt her knees go weak and an orgasm fast approaching, the athletic blonde made herself walk to the window as she held her hand between her legs to keep her brother from falling out. She turned the hanging egg-shaped chair around so that it faced the beach and sat her naked bottom on the cushion. It was far larger than she was and when she leaned back she almost vanished into the sea of pillows.

Then, as the sun set and she looked out at the beach-goers enjoying their evening, Taylor brought her feet inside the hanging seat. She bit her lip lightly and grabbed her brother’s feet. Her sitting position, legs spread wide and feet lifted up onto the cushions, had helped him slip outward slowly as he kicked and pushed within.

“I’ll help you back in, bro,” she said as she slipped her other hand under her shirt. Her free hand squeezed her right nipple as she propelled her brother’s perfect-sized body back into her pussy. She turned him slightly as he fought, letting his raging arms push against ever tender part of her.

“Oh I missed this so much,” Taylor said as she pulled him partial out before shoving him back in with a moan.

Taylor’s insides boiled around Matt. He tried to scream but there was no way he could turn that didn’t involve him getting a face full of her fluids. Even knowing it was futile he flung his arms any direction that he could to try and get fresh air, a cool breeze, a single moment where he wasn’t surrounded by the scent of his sister’s wetness.

Matt’s mind may have been crying out for escape, but his hormones were crying out for more. Every thrust of hers dragged his erect penis across her soft, steaming walls. It was too chaotic for him to do anything more than curse himself, to feel sick at himself for how he was reacting to her body and how she was using him. If Taylor had slowed down with her thrusting long enough for his cock to stop flying around randomly he may have orgasmed inside her, bringing his humiliation to a level he hoped would never happen.

His stomach heaved as she pulled him in and out of her, faster and faster. At times she kept him so deep that his arms and head slapped against her cervix, where she pulsed him while rubbing her clitoris (not that he could tell). Other times she moved him in large, deep strokes that made him feel like he was on a roller coaster that didn’t care if he fell out of the cart or not.

Then the rhythm changed. Suddenly her had grasped his ankles more tightly and her movements became more erratic. She squeezed his legs and bent them awkward as she tried to change his direction, to shove him against the top of her pussy. Matt had no idea what she was trying to do, but the pain made him cry out in pain and swing his arms even harder in response.

“Oh shit! Oh shit!” Taylor said quietly in her passion. She’d edged herself closer to an orgasm for half an hour as she watched families leave the beach, not knowing that they were being watched by a half-naked girl with her own brother buried deep in her snatch. Taylor didn’t even need to watch porn; from this view, knowing she couldn’t be seen, she felt more than dirty enough.

When a mom on the beach kissed her husband on the beach, Taylor moaned. When a teen in a bikini rolled up her towel with no idea that Taylor was watching her to masturbate, Taylor picked up the pace with her dildo. And when that same teen let her boyfriend slip his hand down her bottoms?

The world clamped down on Matt as his wet prison became a vise. Distantly through the flesh and fluid he heard his sister cry out in passion. Her fingers held his ankles tightly and rammed him as far into her as she could manage. His arms hit her cervix, then her fingers left his ankles and pushed on the bottom of his feet. Matt screamed as his face was pushed against her cervix and her body did its best to crush him.

Taylor screamed as she came, pushing her dildo as far into her as it would fit. It vibrated inside her as deep as it could, and as she stuffed her brother’s feet into her pussy she lost control. Her orgasm finally came in a flood of endorphins and pleasure. Her entire body shook as her first orgasm of the day was finally allowed. She’d been on edge all through dinner and her walk, both from her brother’s struggles inside her ass and the knowledge that she was having calm conversation and a meal, all with her parents none the wiser that their son was currently inside their daughter’s asshole.

With a final gasp, Taylor pulled her hand away from her pussy. Matt slid outward immediately, propelled by her orgasm’s dying spasms pulsing through her pussy. The blonde didn’t bother trying to catch him; he slid out of her with enough velocity that he fell right off the chair and two feet onto the cold tile floor where he landed with a wet slap.

Deep in her afterglow, Taylor let out a sigh. The sun was setting to her right, and the beach was just about deserted. The teen she’d seen getting fingered was gone, and idly Taylor hoped that the girl was getting filled by her own boy-toy in the backseat of a car.

“Speaking of toys,” she said aloud, carefully leaning forward in the hanging seat so that she didn’t fall out, “I think that’s enough of a break, don’t you?”

Matt’s reprieve from use didn’t come until almost midnight, though he had no way to tell the time. After his sister’s eighth orgasm she’d finally had enough. His body made a suctioning sound as she finally pulled him out. Though he didn’t technically need it, he took a deep breath of fresh air and coughed out mouthfuls of her lubrication.

“Oh bro,” she said, holding him up so that she could get a good look at him. Her face was flushed, her hair chaotic. Her soul, fulfilled. “I’m so glad you came along.”

“You let me go you crazy--!” he yelled out, knowing it was useless.

Taylor didn’t bother to hear what crazy thing she was. Her hand dropped him onto the bed and she bounced to the dresser, where she picked out the tightest pair of underwear she owned, a leftover from a photoshoot where they’d brought everything two sizes too small on purpose.

Matt tried to run, but her hand easily snatched him up and flipped him over. This time she inserted him feet first and pushed him until she felt his feet bump her inner walls. Two taps on his phone shrank him slightly before she slipped on the gray boyshort panties. Just as the panties were pulled all the way up, pushing on the skin of her toned backside and giving her a camel toe that had been the star of that particular photo shoot, she felt him start to slip back down.

Desperately, Matt did his best to push back toward her entrance. He knew he’d been made smaller because she wasn’t squeezing him nearly as tight. There was no visual frame of reference, as always it was black as night inside of her wet tunnel, but his inner ear was telling him that she’d laid down. His hands approached her opening and pulled him further along as best as they could.

Then, as he tried to pull himself to freedom, he felt a tight band of cotton on his head.

“Oh goddamnit!” he yelled out as Taylor pushed a finger into her underwear with a smile.

“Now, you stay in there!” she told him playfully.

The finger pressed onto his head and slid Matt’s screaming face deeper into herself. All around him her secretions began drying, holding him tightly in place. Her distant heartbeat slowed, and Matt realized what was happening.

“This is gonna be a great vacation,” Taylor said as she adjusted her blanket and rolled onto her side. Minutes later she was asleep.

***

In the morning Taylor shuffled downstairs, wearing fuzzy pink pajama bottoms and yesterday’s shirt. Her eyes were barely open; the downside to this house was that it was very difficult to sleep in when the sun shone through her giant window every minute that it was above the horizon. Her parents just looked at her and laughed quietly over their coffee.

She shot them a glare and filled a mug with sugar and creamer before adding a drop of coffee. Mumbling about stabbing the sun, she grabbed a bagel from the counter and shuffled back upstairs.

Matt felt every shuffling step. He’d managed to get his mouth close enough to her entrance that he was breathing relatively fresh air through the tight fabric of her panties. Her camel toe turned out to be a blessing for him until she started moving. Then the tugging underwear rubbed against his face like a wall of sandpaper, and he was too stuck in place by her dried fluids to get out of the way.

But what was insurmountable to Matt was not even noticed by Taylor. She sat in her favorite chair again and idly munched her bagel. The chair swayed back and forth as she slowly worked off her pajama bottoms and underwear, swinging back and forth as she shifted her weight around.

“Good thing I put my coffee down first,” she said to herself as she leaned forward to put her bagel down on the shelf next to the steaming mug. Then she looked down between her legs and laughed out loud. Her usual view of her smooth-shaven lips was broken by something with dark hair and an angry face.

“Wow bro!” she said as she laughed, leaning back and adjusting her hips so she could bring him closer to her face. If she’d been so inclined, she could have pulled him out of herself with her mouth; her after school modeling job really emphasized flexibility. But it was a little early for that sort of thing.

“We’re heading out for awhile,” she told him, slipping two fingers in herself carefully and surrounding his chest. “And I’ve got something in mind for keeping you close.”  He came free from her pussy easily and immediately started yelling, which only caused Taylor to roll her eyes.

“Yeah, yeah, I know,” she said as she ignored what he was actually saying. “It’s hard to get closer than inside your wonderful snatch! Please find somebody to cum inside you tonight!” Taylor said in a mock falsetto voice before returning to her normal voice. “Well you’re right, but you may not have noticed in all the excitement that I got a new piercing.”

Matt felt his body go cold and he momentarily stopped fighting as she lowered him back down. Her fingers played with her clit for a moment before holding it to the side, where he could see a small piercing hole running through the top of her clitoral hood.

“Oh you gotta be fucking kidding me!” he said exasperated.

Then the world started to grow around him once more and Taylor climbed out of the chair. She’d already laid out her new favorite piercing on her dresser and sat Matt down next to it.

“You’ve got two options,” she told him, leaning forward sensually. Everything she did was sensual, especially when she was naked from the waist down. “You can put your own arms in the clasps and I’ll close them for you, or you can fight me and I’ll lock you down anyways.”

Matt chose option two. Somehow Taylor’s fingers could still manipulate him adeptly, despite his size and constant movement. The ring was slightly smaller than he was, and his arms looped through the silver ring and around the bar where little clasps not unlike handcuffs had been precision engineered. He fought hard against them, but like almost everything he did at his size, it was futile.

“Feel free to keep doing that!” Taylor said with a smile. Putting him in the piercing had woken her up more than coffee, and she was feeling her usual excessively cheerful self. “This is gonna be such a great day!”

Twenty minutes later, Matt disagreed vehemently. The piercing went through her clitoral hood and when she walked around naked, he and it swung back and forth like a small pendulum. Taylor loved the constant faint stimulation and had put on thong underwear and leggings again which held him tightly up against her clit. Now every one of his movements vibrated against her love button. With effort she found she could simply enjoy the sensation without getting wet, though she knew once she was away from her parents she’d have to masturbate quickly.

They were spending the morning going to the store and getting ready for their several week’s stay; she knew she’d have to pace herself or she’d be so sore from the first day that she’d miss several days of fun.

As she walked her underwear rode upward; on a normal day she would have simply enjoyed the feeling. On this day? She absolutely loved the feeling.

Matt was moved side to side with every step, the pressure of the underwear sliding slightly causing the ring he was on to shift slightly with each step. This dragged his face across her clitoris, which even in small amounts was uncomfortable for him though it wasn’t truly hurting him. His face-shifting to avoid her tender skin simply heightened the experience for her.

“You’re pretty chipper today,” said her mother as she picked up a bunch of bananas.

“I’m just really glad we’re on vacation,” Taylor replied as she picked out several cucumbers.

When they checked out, Taylor thought the cashier looked familiar. He was polite and professional and gave her a charming smile. As they loaded their car full of groceries, it hit her. He was on of the cute surf boarders she’d seen the night before.

I hope they’re always setting up shop right outside our house, she thought with a smile and a tingle down below.

***

That afternoon was busy. Busy enough that Matt’s constant tingling kept Taylor happy, but she didn’t have enough time to think about him being down there. It was simply a pleasant feeling, and as they finished preparing the rest of the house Taylor forgot about him down there. He’d simply became a comfortable part of her outfit.

Which was why she didn’t remember to remove her piercing as she pulled on her tiny bikini. Her parents wouldn’t have approved twenty years ago, but times had changed. Her mother simply rolled her eyes and smiled knowingly at her husband as Taylor sauntered out the front door and headed to the beach. She’d pick up as many boys as she wanted, but they trusted her to be smart and responsible. Though the beach was less than a minute’s walk away, her father’s pants were off before she touched the sand.

Taylor lounged in the sun, feeling her tan darken. Occasionally she rolled over, giving the boys a show as she did so. She wasn’t naïve; she was drawing eyes from both sexes across the beach. If she felt like it she’d be able to pick up almost anyone.

Maybe one of them will be into Tiny Tinder, she thought lazily. Just like…

Her eyes widened behind her large sunglasses and she smiled, unable to believe she’d forgotten him again.

“Oh, you’re just too comfortable down there,” she said as she wiggled her hips. That pleasant sensation continued, but now that she’d drawn her attention back to it, her clit-mounted brother felt even better. Immediately her body flushed with desire.

Before she knew what she was doing she was up on her feet and walking toward the water. Her brother didn’t need oxygen, or food, or really anything to survive in his condition. So she only felt a little guilty when she waded into the warm ocean, feeling the water level rise until it overtook her pussy and kept going up to just below her chest. The vibrating increased in intensity rapidly; he may not have needed oxygen, but his mind still thought he did. Just as she’d hoped, her brother struggled wonderfully against her clit. She’d have to keep him in the piercing the next time she masturbated in the bathtub.

The crowd on the beach pretended it wasn’t watching her as she lazily swam back and forth. Girlfriends put their hands a little too high on the boyfriends’ hips as they both watched, neither jealous of the other’s attention, knowing they’d both be thinking of this gorgeous beach-vision as they played later.

When she’d had her fill of swimming and knew that she needed more alone time with her brother, Taylor slipped out of the ocean. The blonde smiled as she saw the entire beach suddenly pretend it hadn’t been watching her. She was used to eyes being on her when she was barely dressed.

She ignored the sounds coming from the living room as she got home. Of course her parents had an active sex life, and while times had changed enough that not-private sex was far less taboo, that didn’t mean she wanted to see her mother mounted on her father. Her parents were also very respectful of her privacy, though compared to her friends she was still fairly conservative about who she brought up to her room. Or any remotely private area.

In her own bathroom Taylor carefully removed her clit piercing. The silver ring got laid on the counter next to her hair straightener and she rummaged in a drawer for the toy that she had in mind this time.

“Hold still!” she told her brother as she unclasped him.

He cried out in pain as his arms finally got to return to their normal position. Matt wasn’t truly hurt, but it hadn’t been a fun experience for multiple reasons. His face felt rubbed raw by her clit and his shoulders ached from the uncomfortable position. Not to mention his pride had basically been washed away by the ocean.

The countertop shifted below him as he grew slightly and he turned to face his sister after working out his shoulder stiffness.

“Oh come on!” he yelled as she held up a string of clear anal beads. One of the beads, the third smallest, was missing and had been replaced by what was clearly a harness for someone roughly two inches tall. For him.

Without bothering to address him, Taylor grabbed Matt and easily stuffed him into the harness. It held him spread eagle with the same soft plastic that the rest of the beads were made from. With effort he could fight them and curl up, but the material quickly overpowered him and pulled him to that same wide-open position.

“Don’t worry bro,” she said as she leaned over the countertop and kicked her bottoms the rest of the way off her legs. “Once these warmup you’ll get to move a lot more inside me!”

Matt screamed in frustration as, once again, he got a view of her asshole that most men would have killed for. The tiny pucker didn’t seem big enough to accept a finger, let alone the eight progressively larger beads on this string, but Matt had spent enough time in her rectum to know that she was capable of a ridiculous amount of stretching. Last night in the butt plug had been bad enough, but now he wasn’t going to be insulated from her internal climate.

He struggled against his little harness as the first bead pushed against her skin. The sphincter pulled inward as the bead pushed, then he heard Taylor let out a sigh and the muscle relaxed, devouring the smallest bead and bringing Matt closer. He redoubled his efforts as the second bead was swallowed by her hungry hole. There was a moment where it hesitated on its inward journey, giving Matt a sliver of hope before it vanished with a groan.

Then he was next. Taylor didn’t slow down to enjoy the sensation of her brother slipping through her asshole. She’d have time for that later. Instead she brought a finger down to her snatch as she felt the different shaped bead push inside. Then the rest followed quickly, even the two and a half incher at the back. Standing, she put her hands below her belly button and shook her hips.

“I feel so full!” she said aloud. This was the first time she’d used these beads and they were significantly larger than her other set. Her other set also didn’t vibrate pleasantly along its entire length as a captive tiny struggled in its new environment.

Matt didn’t hear her. It was true that the plastic became more malleable as it warmed up inside her body. He used all his strength to try and free himself, but it just didn’t work. All he ended up doing was massaging the tender walls of her colon. If he had been up on his anatomy he would have known that his bead was in her descending colon, far further into a woman than most toys could be made to go, and slightly further than he’d ran while panicking when she’d first played with him weeks ago.

That didn’t mean he was ignorant of what was happening outside, for the most part. Taylor had drawn herself a hot bath and was laying down in the large tub. One hand was caressing a breast while the other had a finger vibrator held tightly against her clit. Faintly she could feel her stomach moving, and each gurgle she knew was caused by her tiny toy. She came repeatedly in the tub until she felt that any more time soaking would turn her into a prune.

Her muscles were so relaxed that she had to be careful climbing out, but it allowed her anal beads to pop out with no problem. A single pull let them all slide out rapidly, and she couldn’t help but laugh. She let them sit in the soapy water as the tub drained. Taylor dried off with a pink towel and smiled at her brother as the soapy water sloshed him around. Soon the tub was empty but for the beads, and she was dry.

Matt didn’t try to struggle as she pulled him out of the harness. He was exhausted but knew as a tiny he wouldn’t be able to sleep. He tried to protest as she shrank him down further and ran soapy water over his now rice-sized body.

“Be careful in here,” she said to him as she pulled out a piece of gum. “I made you malleable this time, but I don’t feel like pulling you out of my stomach today.”

Taylor chewed her gum politely, without smacking or blowing bubbles. In this one area she was a bit of a snob; if it wasn’t a dick or a tiny, she didn’t want to see what was in someone’s mouth.

“So how was the beach hon?” Matt heard his mother say through the chaos of his sister’s mouth. He pushed some of the gum away from his face, but his efforts were immediately canceled out by the careless chewing of her teeth.

“It was really nice today,” said Taylor in reply. She took a cold drink of water and made sure she moved her gum into her cheek.

Matt screamed as the temperature suddenly dropped, then got lightheaded as two molars slammed together with him between. His vision distorted as his head was briefly mashed flat, then snapped back into place.

“Not too hot yet,” she continued as she started chopping up carrots for dinner. In her mouth she felt something in her gum wiggle slightly. “And for once I was smart enough to not get a sunburn on the first day.”

“Wow, miracles do happen!” said her father as he came into the kitchen. He sat a six-pack of dark beer on the counter and gave his wife a kiss. “Don’t get used to that,” he told Taylor as she enjoyed her gum’s extra flavor, “The rest of the week it’s gonna be record-setting heat.”

“Speaking of heat,” her mother said as she swatted her father on the butt with a giggle, “Are we going spicy or not for the soup?”

“Spicy as hell,” Taylor said, knowing her mother was physically incapable of making anything spicy. It was an inside joke that anything in their house was even slightly spicy.

Her laughter was deafening around Matt. Through her open mouth he got a view of his parents laughing too. Despite everything his sister had put him through this was almost the most bizarre and humiliating.

“Hey! I’m here!” he yelled before her tongue moved the gum. His body was less than a snack for her at the moment; snacks at least got swallowed. But it didn’t matter so much to her that she was literally chewing him, having a conversation while he was in her mouth was what it was really about. Having him so close to people he could think would rescue him was far better for her than merely chewing his body with a wad of gum.

Matt knew it was pointless. Taylor probably couldn’t hear him as they continued to talk, and his parents certainly couldn’t. It didn’t help that every other bite briefly flattened him, causing him to scream in pain before his body fixed itself almost instantaneously. His torment was taking place mere feet from his parents, and mid-conversation even.

“I’ll be right back!” Taylor said to her parents when dinner was almost ready.

Upstairs in her room she carefully pulled Matt out of her gum and ran near-boiling water over him to make sure it was all off. He screamed, of course, but she ignored it. Just as her mother was calling her down to dinner, Taylor was putting her clit piercing back on and pulling up her panties. She tapped lightly on them, right over where she knew her brother was.

“I hope you like it down there,” she told him, “If you’re not in me, you’re gonna be right there all vacation.”

Then she skipped off to dinner.

***

The next morning, Taylor fished his half-inch form out of her pussy. She hadn’t masturbated the night before, she’d been so tired from the work of the day. She simply slept better with someone inside of her. Before he had a chance to even start yelling at her, he found himself deposited into yet another tiny plastic prison.

How much shit did she buy there? he wondered as he looked around desperately for a way out. As usual there was no chance to get away, but he had no idea what he was in this time. It was too broad and flat to be something she planned on shoving inside of herself.

Then she put the toy on the floor and he heard a distant slap as something else landed near him. His titanic sister pulled on some short shorts and only spared him a quick glance as he grew slightly in the prison. Quickly he was pressed tight against the wall of clear plastic above him; it was as though he’d been vacuum sealed on his back.

“Perfect,” he heard his sister say to herself. Then she stepped forward.

“No! Wait!” Matt yelled as her foot stepped forward. Her sole smashed him flat in the sandal as he screamed.

“Now that’s interesting,” she said aloud as she put weight on her left foot. Her brother’s body smushed just like a well-cushioned sandal below her weight. Taylor leaned to the side and lifted her foot. Below it she could see her brother’s body snapped back into shape the moment she took her weight off him, then she stepped down again. He was pleasant and warm beneath the sole of her foot.

“That saleslady was right. These are super comfortable, but I need another tiny to make them more even,” Matt heard her say as she walked out of the room.

His ears popped each time he was flattened and reformed, and the air squeezed out of his lungs. He tried to scream as she smashed him repeatedly, but he never had enough time to draw a breath. She simply walked on him for an eternity, driving him out of his mind as his body distorted and snapped back with each step. Her weight bore down on him painfully, only for the pain to vanish as she stepped forward.

“I like those sandals!” Taylor’s mom said as the two walked the boardwalk. “Are they new?”

“Oh yeah,” Taylor said, slipping off the right one for her mother to see. She wasn’t dumb enough to let her mother know she was walking on her incredibly comfortable shrunken brother. “There’s a new store at the mall and I picked them up for real cheap!”

“Nice!” her mother said as she handed it back. “I bet you could fill up that little pouch with water or something and it would feel comfy.”

“Yeah, that’s what the saleslady told me,” Taylor replied as she slipped it back on. “I’ll think of something I’m sure.”

Matt could only scream as the torture continued. Taylor’s foot grew sweaty in the heat of the day, and small pores that he hadn’t noticed slowly let in the scent of her feet. He gagged just as he realized that things could, in fact, get worse.

***

Later that day Taylor gave him a reprieve from her sandal when she went out barefoot. The hot concrete of the sidewalk almost burned her feet, but if she kept moving it was easily bearable for her. Matt had no idea how hot it was outside; his place next to her body kept him largely shielded from the elements unless she herself heated up significantly.

But he could tell what she was walking on. This time she’d turned him in her clit ring so that his face wouldn’t be pressed up against her. He merely swung with each of her steps, disoriented from both the movement and seeing the sidewalk so far below him.

No one that Taylor walked past had any idea she wasn’t wearing panties beneath her short skirt. The girl didn’t plan on playing today, she simply enjoyed the thrill of knowing that exposure was only a moment and a gust of wind away.

And right now she was also enjoying a cone of vanilla ice cream. She licked it in long slow strokes, knowing she was being watched by everyone she walked by on the boardwalk. But they couldn’t watch her as she ducked around a corner, remembering a little nook she’d found the year previous. And they didn’t see her fiddle around with something small under her skirt.

With a scream, Matt fell from Taylor’s fingertips and onto the freezing vanilla. The frozen treat enveloped enough of his body that he couldn’t free himself; his legs had gotten stuck in the fall. One of Taylor’s fingers approached him and his scream was rapidly cut off as she pushed him further into the cone.

Her admirers may not have seen what she did around the corner, but they did see her happily licking her fingertip before returning her tongue to her cone. The beautiful blonde skipped a little as she ate her yummy treat.

After a frozen eternity, something changed. Matt was too cold to yell. Too cold to move. But the sweet ice around him shifted and he could imagine his sister’s tongue pulling up the frozen sugar. He could only hope—

Taylor licked again, getting the ice cream almost down to the level of the cone. Her sensitive organ brushed up against something with different texture. Something quite similar to a sprinkle. Her next lick brushed against it again and she smiled as she looked out at the ocean. Waves lapped calmly against the sand as she lapped again at her cone. The not-sprinkle was pulled into her mouth with more vanilla ice cream.

She let the ice melt on her tongue and swallowed it down, careful to keep her brother pushed against the roof of her mouth.

Finally heat surrounded Matt and his shaking eyes opened. He knew immediately where he was; the world was moving constantly and it was wetter than a shower. Rhythmically waves of hot air flowed over him, though he couldn’t smell anything except for vanilla.

“Hey,” said his sister’s booming voice, completely surrounding him.

Oh shit, what now? he thought, fear running through his body. The last thing he needed was for her to hook up with someone and potentially leave him with a random.

“You haven’t gotten a look at the ocean yet, have you?” she said, and Matt realized she was speaking to him. “Take a look big guy!”

The tongue stopped throwing him around violently and stuck out slightly. Matt looked out through her massive outstretched lips, body shaking from the sudden contrast of freezing and heat.

He had a sudden burst of calm. The first he’d had in days. Though he couldn’t hear it, he could imagine the warm waters of the eastern ocean gently flowing back and forth. The beach was beautiful and clean, and he remembered how he’d played in those waters for hours when he was younger. Matt smiled and realized what he’d missed out on by electing to stay home and –

Taylor closed her mouth and sucked down her brother with a gulp. She giggled as she felt his little body move down her throat, then took another lick of her ice cream. As she walked she felt his tiny movements within her, bolstered by her sizing him up to an inch tall as she walked. It was a pain carrying two phones all the time, but it was worth it. This way he couldn’t get any further into her system; he was simply too large to enter her intestine.

Her ice cream was finished before she was ready for it to be, and she crunched down the rest of the cone. With a gurgling stomach eager for more, or perhaps Matt was simply eager for freedom, she headed back home. Taylor had a new pack of stomach string that would help him come back up much easier than the classic way.

***

Two days later Taylor was on a bike ride. There was a plethora of trails near the beach that wound in and out of pleasant little parks, and the weather was perfect for it. A light breeze offset the sun and humidity nicely. She shifted her hips side to side slightly as she pedaled, putting her weight on each leg to get a little more power while she went up a gentle hill.

Taylor smiled as she crested it and pulled to the side of the trail so others could go by. Clad in a cut-off shirt and volleyball shorts she was a vision to behold. Her blonde hair was in pigtails and several husbands would have thrown away their marriage for an evening with her as she glistened slightly with sweat.

Meanwhile, Matt coughed as her sweat got in his face. Before she’d left she’d changed him yet again, after pulling him out of her ass and washing him of course. The past day he’d spent ‘spelunking’ as she went to a day spa for a massage, then a dance club where’d she’d spend hours doing moves specifically recommended for tossing tinies around a giantess’s colon. Now he was five inches long and his feet and arms had been carefully tied to his sides. An astute observer would have noticed something strange in her butt crack as she biked.

Matt’s face had been carefully positioned so that when she sat down his face pressed tightly against her anus. Just like every other part of her it was surprisingly clean, but he hated it nonetheless. His legs were pushed up against her vagina, held tightly by her too-small boy-short underwear and slipping just between her lips and letting his feet push up against her clit. Every time she moved every sensitive part of her was stimulated; his face went slightly into her asshole, his legs massaged her outer lips like a finger in a movie theater, and his feet tickled her clit.

“Best ride ever,” she said aloud as she caught her breath and got back on the trail and felt her brother continue to pleasure her. The wind blew gently in her hair as she panted both from the exertion and from a small orgasm.

When she’d had enough of the teasing and small orgasms she pulled aside again. A quick glance up and down the path told her that she had enough time and reached into her shorts. She adjusted her brother slightly and pushed his head into her sphincter with one finger. He fought against her and was larger than she usually had him when she inserted him into her backdoor, but still she had no issues sliding him into her rectum once more. She wasn’t a freshman anymore.

With his larger form firmly in place, she started to pedal again. The stimulation had changed, and for the better. The blonde barely made it home before her legs were too weak to keep pedaling, and she collapsed on her bed in a frenzy of sexual need. It wasn’t quite stuffing, she didn’t like the idea of her toys being soiled in that way, but she thought the sensation was close enough.

Matt was squeezed out of her asshole by a forceful contraction. He slipped out of her ass rapidly and she quickly shrank him down before he could even roll over. Something hard gripped his legs up to his waist and he screamed as he looked down at a bright blue dildo. Something wet and smelling of disinfectant rolled over him rapidly; it seemed Taylor had bought half the store.

She knelt over the dildo and looked down, ensuring it was aimed appropriately. She saw her brother writhing at the tip, firmly held by the mock urethra despite his best efforts. Then she lowered her hips, feeling her pussy fill up with fake cock until she bottomed out. Her brother pushed against her cervix as she held the dildo as deep as it could fit, making her shudder with pleasure.

“I gotta do this with a real guy!” she told herself as she started to bounce up and down.

Twenty minutes later she fell forward, her legs truly burning from exertion this time. The sun was setting and she fell asleep in a post-orgasmic bliss. Slowly the dildo tilted forward until it fell on its side. A photographer would have loved the symbolism of the dildo still pointing at her vagina as she slept.

“Hey!” Matt yelled, unable to free himself. “Taylor!” He struggled against the plastic that gripped him tightly. Despite everything she’d done he yelled to her for help, though a glance upward showed him that she was probably asleep. He had a view of her pussy and asshole from below; she’d fallen asleep with her legs spread and the dildo still aimed straight at her pussy.

“You gotta let me out of here!” he yelled upward at her.

A hand appeared suddenly and fiddled with something at the bottom of the dildo. Without looking, Taylor plucked him free and tossed the dildo to the floor. Half asleep she parted her cheeks and shoved him inside her asshole. The movement was habit by this point. Then she pulled the covers over her and fell asleep with a smile on her face.

***

“Don’t say a word,” Taylor’s father said to her with a wink as he slid her a bright pink drink. The bartender had no illusions about what was going on, he knew the family vacationed there every year. He knew their daughter was beautiful and nowhere near legal drinking age. He also knew tonight was their last night at the beach and that they tipped surprisingly well.

“I’m not a moron dad,” Taylor said with a smile and conspiratorial wink. She took a sip of the margarita and sighed. It was good. Then she remembered to cough a little bit so that her parents didn’t know she was already a fairly experienced drinker. Their culture had expanded in strange ways. Sex was more relaxed than ever, but drinking was still illegal until twenty-one.

The family was enjoying their last dinner before their vacation was over. It had been a wonderful vacation; after a while they had barely noticed that Matt wasn’t with them. The two women had ordered fancy salads, and dad had ordered a steak and potatoes. Each of her parents were already several drinks in, trusting their daughter to herd them properly back to the beach house.

Which was why they didn’t notice when she spit out her gum politely into a napkin and picked out something the size of a grain of rice.

This horrible ordeal was almost over. Matt only knew because of the conversation he overhead from his family. Taylor had taken to chewing gum for a solid part of every day, and he could only assume she did it purely for the enjoyment of his misery. He’d even started to prefer being worn as her clit-ring, which still happened for more time than the gum chewing, and half the nights. It had taken a special toll on him indeed; the bodily trauma was nightmare enough, but she put him through enough contortions over the past several weeks that the chewing wasn’t particularly horrible. The stomping in the sandals and how she’d started stretching him over her dildos before she used them would be hard to beat on the traumatic side of things.

But knowing he was struggling for his life in her mouth while she simply had a conversation? That he was mere feet from his parents who could rescue him, if only they even knew he was there? That he knew she carefully maneuvered his elastic hell so that he could occasionally see out her open lips? That was far worse than simply being smashed or stretched. It was a further reminder of how impotent and helpless he was as a tiny.

Then she dropped him into a sea of pink. Immediately the scent of fruit and alcohol overwhelmed his senses. After everything else he’d been smothered and nearly drowned in lately it was a surprising contrast. Especially the cold; he’d gotten so used to the oppressive heat inside his sister’s body that he immediately started shivering. Soon he was too cold to even attempt to swim.

As he started sinking he looked upward in a desperate bid to get a final breath and saw Taylor smiling down at him. Without losing eye contact she leaned forward and took a long drink from her straw before she stirred the drink. Matt was pulled under with a scream that was easily drowned out by the waitress arriving with their food.

Taylor thoroughly enjoyed her salad and just as the trio were finishing their plates she found the bottom of her drink. It had been delicious, both because of the bartender’s skill and the knowledge that soon she’d be slurping up her brother. Once she was home she knew she’d be faced with the tough decision of whether to keep him her toy, or to let him return to normal.

For tonight though…she thought as she sucked up the last of her drink with her straw. She could see Matt’s tiny, near-frozen form at the bottom of the curved glass and aimed her straw at him. Carefully she sucked him into her mouth, then swallowed him down like a small piece of ice.

“That was great,” she said to her parents, leaning back and patting her belly.

***

The next evening, the family returned home later than they’d planned.

“Matt’s already asleep?” her mother asked as she pulled bags out of the trunk. “I bet he slept these three weeks away!” she said disapprovingly.

I bet he barely slept! Taylor thought with a giggle. He was currently attached to her clit ring once more, where he’d spent a quarter of his time on vacation as it was.

Upstairs in her room, Taylor stripped down to just her panties. She knew this may be the last time she got to play with Matt for some time and she was going to make the best of it.

Matt felt the ring be taken off yet again and his entire body shook. The clasps were undone as they had been dozens of times over this vacation and he fell to another soft bedspread. It shifted under him as he grew slightly, and from the gap underneath Taylor’s knees Matt could see that they were back in her room, at home. He’d lost track of time pushed up against her clitoris, where she occasionally pushed him harder against herself, but realized that his ordeal was finally over.

Until he heard something buzzing above him.

He rolled to his back as a pink skyscraper flew by above him. Her vibrator. His heart fell as he realized Taylor would be making the most of this night. His eyes turned toward her pussy, what he knew would be his destination, and he saw that she had simply pulled her white panties to the side, too impatient to get naked.

Its tapered tip slipped between her pink lips and drove forward, pushing almost to the twisting handle at the base before she withdrew it. Matt heard the familiar sound of his sister moaning far above him and tried to roll sideways, leaping to his feet. If he ran fast enough maybe she’d be too distracted to…

A hand grabbed him anyway.

“You’re so naughty!” his blonde-haired blue-eyed sister said. “Bro, this is the last night we get to play together!” She lowered him down to face her pussy, and he felt the soft plastic of her vibrator press at her back. “I’ll turn you back to normal after this, I swear!”

Then she pushed. With a final scream Matt disappeared into his sister’s snatch, propelled by her favorite vibrator. He slid inside, the world shaking around him, until he was pushed up against her cervix. He knew it well by now, but nothing could ever make the knowledge of what was happening easier. Or change his instinctive desire to fight for freedom.

Or his shame that he had sported an erection for most of his torment and almost lost his mind keeping himself from giving in to his hormones.

“Oh yeah bro!” Taylor said as she slowly fucked herself with the vibrator. Her brother was pushing hard to get free, and after a long car ride with him pushed up against her clit she was exhausted and sensitive. Far faster than she desired she came, letting her vibrator do its magic as far inside of her as she could push it.

“Oh god!” he yelled out as the vibrator pounded him again. Matt threw his arms forward to try and shelter his face, yet the toy slapped him hard enough to turn him around. Both arms pushed against her cervix and as he turned the toy hit him again, causing one arm to push through the incredibly tight barrier and into her uterus. The circular muscle clamped down on his shoulder and he screamed as the vibrator continued its onslaught.

“Oh god!” she cried out, turning sideways to yell into a pillow. When she’d had enough and was simply too sensitive she pulled out the vibrator and set it on her side table.

Taylor rolled sideways, clamping her legs together and enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. Inside her she could feel her brother struggling near her cervix. Usually at this point he stopped struggling, and she realized what he was doing.

“Oh I know,” she said to her brother as he struggled. “I know what you want, and I know I said I’d let you go.”

Instead of fishing him out, she pulled her pink covers over herself, slid her tight panties back over her opening, and laid on her stomach. Then she lifted her hips slightly and tapped twice over her mons, where she knew he would hear it.

“I’ll think about it in the morning,” she said with a smile.

 

Temptation Never Relents by Thatgirlyouknow

Matthew’s Match Chapter 3

Matt swallowed his drink nervously as his sister rolled a piece of rice across her finger. Normally their mother would have admonished her for playing with her food, but their parents had already gone out for their monthly date. Leaving Matt and his sister, Taylor, to fend for themselves for one evening. Usually that meant Chinese food before they each retired to their rooms to pretend the other didn’t exist.

Tonight it meant that Matt had to put up with his sister one-on-one. At least for a little while during dinner.

And currently she was eating her rice piece by individual piece. Matt couldn’t help but watch, and she knew it. With a smile she pinched another piece between her fingers and held it above her mouth. With exaggerated slowness she lowered it until it rested on her tongue, then she rapidly pulled her tongue into her mouth and swallowed. One manicured finger traced the rice’s path down her throat as she moaned.

Then her blue eyes locked onto Matt’s and he quickly looked down at his food. His pants had grown uncomfortably tight; he couldn’t help but imagine himself as each piece of rice. Though he’d regretted each time he’d let his sister shrink him down to play with him, part of him had loved it. The part of him that wouldn’t let him forget what it felt like to spend a day inside her hot snatch. How it appealed to the teenager inside him, how her scent and heat and power and fluids had casually dominated his life for so long, all while no one around them had any idea.

No matter how much the logical part of him told him it was wrong, his hormones screamed that it had been a wonderful experience. He’d only let his hormones take charge three times, and he’d regretted it every time. Or so he told himself.

“Can I help you with something bro?” Taylor asked him with a smile. It didn’t help that she was stunningly beautiful, a petite blonde with long hair who had worked as a model since she was fifteen. Even her own brother had to admit she was hot.

“No, I’m just-“ he started to say, then stopped as she licked the length of her finger again while making direct eye contact. On the tip of her tongue was another piece of rice.

“Damnit, will you stop that?” he asked angrily, scooping the final bite of his dinner into his mouth while he tried to ignore his erection. Matt turned on the barstool he was sitting on while eating at the island in their kitchen and grabbed his takeout box, ready to toss it in the trash and retreat to his room where Taylor couldn’t tease him anymore.

In response she giggled. She’d been teasing him relentlessly for weeks since they’d come home from their vacation. Their parents had no idea that Matt had been there with them, every single day. And Matt wasn’t about to tell them that he’d accidentally volunteered to be his sister’s sex toy for the duration.

“You know you like it,” she said with a wink as he walked toward the trash can. “You know,” she continued as she picked up her fork and speared a piece of chicken, “I got a tongue ring I think you’d look great in.”

Taylor stuck out her tongue and revealed what looked like an intricate round cage, but her brother didn’t see it. He’d had enough of her teasing for a lifetime. Yesterday she’d mentioned how fun it would be to go to the gym with him tucked against her nipple in her sports bra. The day before she’d texted him a close up of her panty-clad snatch with the caption ‘wish you were here.’

And she hadn’t eaten anything around him lately that she hadn’t turned into a sensual experience some people would have paid to see.

She noticed his hands shake as he dumped his trash, noticed the tightness in his pants. She wasn’t interested in him for his package, though she knew he was fairly well endowed. Incest wasn’t her thing, though some of her friends just viewed it as a live-in penis. And it only made the situation hotter that she knew Matt wasn’t into it either; she could only imagine the inner turmoil he dealt with from her constant teasing.

Can’t wait to have him in me again, she thought as he ran upstairs, face red with embarrassment. He knew she’d seen him get hard, knew she found the entire situation sexy. And he knew it was only a matter of time before his hormones won again and he found himself at her mercy.

Upstairs in his room, Matt turned on his laptop and moments later was surfing his favorite porn sites. He had a raging erection he knew he had to get rid of before it started aiming at his sister like the needle on a compass. Before the part of him that resembled a caveman re-downloaded Tiny Tinder and did something he’d regret. Again.

His worries only grew when his usual content didn’t work. A babysitter that got stuck reaching for a sock behind the washing machine? Nothing. A teenager who didn’t realize it wasn’t her boyfriend on the other side of the glory hole? Matt felt his erection wane as his pulse quickened and he had to restrain his hand from reaching for his phone.

A bead of sweat ran down his forehead as he grew nervous. He knew that feeling. He still hadn’t actually gotten laid on his own, he’d been masturbating twice as often lately and his urges were only building. His twice, sometimes thrice, a day ritual was only letting off steam. His lack of a girlfriend and desperate need for sex was still trying to boil over.

Then Matt found a video that worked for him; a woman dressed as a cat was playing with a small group of people. They were all good actors, Matt could really see the fear in their faces though he didn’t particularly care for the cameras stuck to their foreheads.

Briefly Matt wondered why it was called a ‘tribute’ video to the model, then shrugged as she started two tinies in a footrace across some carefully spilled chocolate syrup. Knowing what was coming, Matt was instantly harder than he’d been in a long time. Since the last time he’d been tempted to giving his sister control over his size and body.

When she started trailing her tongue along to scoop up the loser, Matt knew he had to have it for himself. His hand wasn’t enough.

Just one time again, he said as he grabbed his phone and started downloading Tiny Tinder once more. It had saved his profile and settings, just as before, and in his feverish mind it didn’t occur to him to change any of it. His penis was calling the shots, and it had no ability to plan for the future.

Matt stood up quickly, almost knocking his chair over in his haste. Phone in hand he walked out into the hallway, then toward Taylor’s room. His heart was racing as he knew what he was about to do, and the rational part of him was screaming to turn back. But it was too late; he would have followed an unknown woman into an alleyway and lost both his kidneys had the opportunity presented itself that moment.

His knuckles rapped on her doorway and the music inside her room quickly stopped. Matt could only imagine the look on her face, she had to know what he was there for, and almost turned away purely to avoid giving her the satisfaction.

Then her door opened and Taylor appeared. Clad in a short skirt and a thin shirt, she leaned against the doorframe and crossed her arms under her C-cup breasts. A shake of her head flipped her long blonde hair over her shoulders and she smiled at him with a grin that had gotten her on several magazine covers.

“Can I help you?” she asked him while batting her long eyelashes over her blue eyes.

“I, uh,” he said, suddenly at a loss for words. His hand brought up his phone and he said, “One more time. Just tonight.”

Taylor giggled and shook her head. Matt’s hormones let out a confused howl, they hadn’t anticipated her turning him down. His face turned red, suddenly embarrassed. He wasn’t sure what to feel now.

“Nah, I don’t think so,” she said with an exaggerated shoulder shrug. Her eyes dragged up his body slowly, pausing where his erection was pushing against his athletic shorts. “I don’t think either of us just want tonight.”

“Uh, what?” Matt said, caught off guard. The wheels in his head were spinning slowly, the adrenaline in his veins had turned back his thought processes; he wasn’t ready to think. And Taylor knew exactly how to maximize the confusion of a horny teenage male.

“Not. Just. Tonight.” she said slowly, tapping his chest with one manicured finger. “I’m not gonna keep doing this whole thing,” Taylor waved her hands around and rolled her eyes quickly, “Where we wait for you to get too horny, I only get you for a little while, then I tease you in a big cycle until it all begins again.”

“Last time it was a couple weeks,” Matt stammered out. “I-“

“Well, I” she emphasized her words and spoke over him, “Want more freedom with my favorite toy.”

Matt stopped talking and his face turned white, then red, as she turned her head and traced the outline of her throat. He broke out in a cold sweat as every system in his body turned on one another, unsure how to react.

“I’m not-“ he tried to say but he was talked over again, and she knew she had the power here.

“Give me your phone,” she said as she held out her hand. “I’m gonna set your app for full control to me, forever.”

“Wasn’t it already set that way?” Matt asked cautiously, his thinking brain starting to overcome the brain in his pants. He barely noticed as his hand snuck his phone out of his pocket. Before he could react Taylor snatched it out of his hand and opened the app. He stood in the hallway nervously; his parents weren’t home but he couldn’t help but feel this should be more private.

“Sort of,” she said, turning with a giggle and holding his phone away from him as he half-heartedly attempted to grab it from her. “We just didn’t have a time cap set, but there were still some fine lines with your size and timing-out that we just never ran into.”

Matt tried to imagine what she was saying but he truly had no idea what she meant. Taylor herself had only found out about the minute differences last week; one of her friends had recently started law school and was trying to read through the fine print of every contract she could. In the case of Tiny Tinder, each ‘session’ had a few safeties that very few users ever encountered. Unless they specifically waived them.

It seemed odd to Taylor and her soon-to-be-lawyer friend that these options even existed, but though they may have been slightly unethical, they certainly weren’t illegal.

“Now we’re clear,” Taylor said as she handed Matt’s phone back to him. A glance told him she’d done something strange to his profile; her picture (a butthole from which a tiny arm was protruding while giving a ‘thumb’s up’ sign) was centered on his screen. Below it were several already checked-off boxes and the prompt for a fingerprint scan.

Somehow the app suddenly looked more professional. More serious. The text had changed to block print and some words were in bold; Matt had only seen a couple of contracts before, but he knew this was one.

“I’m not sure about this,” Matt said, suddenly realizing the implications of what she’d meant. He also realized he’d never updated his profile at all. Even if she hadn’t brought up this new mode he’d have been at her mercy, just like before. The wheels in his brain started to turn slowly.

But I can just delete the app when we’re done! Matt thought as a metaphorical lightbulb went off over his head. His hormones leapt forward, now that he’d found a way out he could easily get his night of fun while not committing to more that he didn’t want to do. The idea that she’d own him forever scared him, but the solution seemed so simple. The app couldn’t shrink him if he didn’t even have a profile, right?

Taylor watched his face go through several expressions. First realization, then worry, then fear. Then the grin that told her he thought he’d found a way out. Taylor knew many things that he did not. This one she’d let him find out the hard way. Like when he made multiple mistakes in Monopoly.

“Just do the thumbprint,” she said, backing into her room slowly. “We both want it,” she said as she pulled her shorts down slightly over her hips. No further; she knew how to tease.

Matt knew he shouldn’t want to. That she was his sister, and though societal norms had changed over the years he shouldn’t be interested in her that way. That he should be better in control of his urges. That he shouldn’t repeat an action that he had regretted with every incident. That he should learn from his mistakes and not give his sister control over his tiny body like he was a sex toy.

A faint voice in his mind reminded him that every time he’d been shrank he’d been too busy panicking, which she’d loved, to even masturbate himself. How would shrinking like this be any different? Would it actually help the urges that he struggled against?

His hormones didn’t care, and his thumb reached out to push down onto the fingerprint sensor. There was a ‘ping!’ from Taylor’s phone and she grinned bigger than the Cheshire cat. Matt grinned too; as far as he knew he was getting what he wanted: just a single night of having fun as a tiny, getting rid of his urges so that he could finally move on.

Taylor pulled her phone out of her impossibly small pockets, leaving her shorts halfway across her tiny hips. Men have fought over the chance to see that much of her, Matt knew.

“Life control granted!” Taylor said, her voice more excited than when she’d gotten her very first modeling job. “Have fun,” she read aloud to Matt as he rolled his eyes at her reaction, “Oh, I know I will.”

“Come on,” Matt said impatiently, “It’s just for a night,” she nodded absentmindedly as her fingers flew across the screen, “Can we get this thing going?”

Then he felt it: the body-covering tingle that told him he was shrinking. He was hard in an instant, then a flash of light blinded him. He closed his eyes as everything around him moved violently. The black-haired teen had expected the shrinking process to get more comfortable as he did it more, but so far that hadn’t happened. It was simply easier to close his eyes and wait it out, though part of him wondered what it would look like to actually see the world growing around him.

A moment later Matt found himself pushing through a mountain of cotton. He was small enough that he could see through the walls of his shirt if he tried, but what he saw was too disorienting to be useful. So he simply kept pushing forward until he felt the world shift under him, then yank him upward like the world’s fastest elevator, as though he’d been caught in a jungle trap from a movie.

“Whoa!” he yelled as he tumbled through the shirt. Even though he’d spent a considerable amount of time shrunken he thought he’d never be used to how big and fast the world moved. Matt felt his shirt sliding past him, reminding him vaguely of a water slide, then suddenly he was free falling. He bit back the urge to scream as he fell for a split second, then his sister’s hand nimbly wrapped around him.

“Okay,” he shouted, frustrated,  to his sister as she maneuvered his body in her hand. He thought he was maybe two inches tall; it was hard to tell. “Now listen!” he yelled up to her, intending to tell her what he wanted to do. He wasn’t completely sure himself but he wanted to be in charge this time. Since they’d done this by mutual agreement this time and not trickery he naively assumed she’d care.

While Matt yelled up to his sister, she ignored him. Humming happily, she sat him down on her side table and turned on her speaker. It was the size of a house to Matt, and even though the music she started playing wasn’t loud, he felt every beat with his entire body. The bass knocked him back several steps as a classic rock song, remixed by a heavy metal band, started playing.

“Why do you listen to this crap?” Matt said mostly to himself, knowing she wasn’t going to hear him. He scratched his naked backside and turned toward his sister. Impatiently he waited for the action to start.

Without ceremony she stripped her shorts the rest of the way off, then pulled off her thin shirt. She did it so casually that Matt almost believed she had forgotten he was there, and the thought turned him on, no matter how much he tried to deny it. He liked being used, though he hated to admit it to himself and she had thus far taken it too far.

The blonde giantess walked across the room gracefully. Everything she did was graceful but Matt hadn’t appreciated how perfect her body seemed. She was a toned, moderately big-breasted blonde goddess. Matt’s mind may have protested based on her being his sister, but his penis had no such qualms. Across the room she moved, pushing objects on her desk out of the way, leaning in ways that made Matt tilt his head for a glance even though he knew he’d be having fun in those very same barely-unseen places.

Once she scooted the chair out she turned and walked toward him, her breasts jiggling pleasantly as she walked. Matt saw a landing strip of blonde fuzz leading to her mound, then she was in front of him, too large to see in her entirely. A hand reached toward him and he instinctively stepped away from it. But a glance upward told him that she wasn’t interested in him.

It was taking considerable effort on her part to pretend to ignore him, to pretend to stay calm. In reality she couldn’t believe that Matt had agreed so easily. He wasn’t the smartest boy normally, but any girl could lead him around by his dick. And now he was hers, far more completely than he knew. The game was on.

Taylor’s massive arm was shifting for something in the drawer under Matt; he could see the titanic limb moving side to side and heard items shifting about. He jogged to the edge, careful not to fall over it, then peered into the drawer below him. What he saw made him finally realize he was in over his head. And soon would be quite literally.

Below him, several inches that seemed like thirty feet below, was a collection of sex toys that was second only to the wall at the Tiny Tinder store at the mall. It was a mass of plastic; he couldn’t even see the bottom of the drawer.

Did she buy half the store? Matt wondered as Taylor’s hand pushed something he couldn’t identify out of the way, obviously looking for something specific.

There were several vibrators, each brightly colored, some with bumps on the sides and one with a bulbous end that seemed too large to fit into even the more ravenous hole. A string of anal beads was pushed aside to reveal a butt plug with several different-sized bulges, which was then pushed aside to reveal a metal ring with several leather straps around it; Matt realized that it would hold someone’s mouth open just as Taylor made a happy sound above him.

He glanced up, seeing that she was still ignoring him, and was briefly distracted by her massive breasts far above. Her nipples were larger than basketballs to him and he was entranced by their movement, their spell only broken by the sound of more items clattering below him.

Matt looked down again and saw her pulling a bright domed disk free from a pile of items that included a pair of fuzzy handcuffs and a bottle of lubricant. With a shout he jumped backward; she’d lifted the thing free so that it almost struck him as she pulled it out of the drawer. Her attempt to ignore him failed at that; she let out a little giggle and glanced at him laying on his back.

“That’s a good look for you bro,” she said as she walked to the chair by the desk. He climbed to his feet as she licked the suction cup on the bottom of the disk, then pushed it firmly down onto the center of her chair.

Matt was confused, but his erection wasn’t, as she pulled upward on the disk to ensure it would stay put. At this distance he couldn’t make out any details beyond its red color, though he didn’t miss the significance of it being directly under where she would sit on the chair.

What the hell is that? Matt wondered as Taylor locked eyes with him and walked toward him. He reached down and gave his erection a tug; he wasn’t sure what was going on, but he knew this time he had to take care of himself while she used him. Otherwise he was worried he’d never overcome his urges to be shrunk with his sister. Getting laid on his own would have taken care of it, but he’d been spinning his wheels on that front for weeks.

“I’m really glad you changed your mind bro,” Taylor said as she picked him up, not particularly gently. His head rocked as she turned and moved back toward her chair, not taking any effort to keep him from swinging about. Giving him no more attention than anyone would give another sex toy.

“I’ve got a ton of ideas and,” she opened her hand as she spoke, “honestly it’s gonna be a lot easier with you to play with all the time than having some random little guy as a toy.”

Matt started to protest how she was treating him then saw that he was positioned directly above the red disk. Taylor turned her hand quickly and he fell with a squawk as she giggled above him. He only fell two inches, but the landing still stunned him. The disk was a slightly movable plastic, and he saw two holes in the center, each just large enough to…

The world spun slightly as he felt himself grow larger, and moments later her hand wrapped around him again. This time her hand only encompassed his torso, and though he knew her hands were small Matt guessed he was near seven inches tall. He couldn’t see below her fingers, and he resisted kicking as he felt her fingers positioning his feet. As long as his hands could reach his dick he didn’t care what she was doing.

Or so he told himself nervously. This may not be going how he wanted it to.

Once she was satisfied with how she’d positioned her now seven-inch tall brother, Taylor shifted a small lever on the side of the disk. Just as advertised the foot holes closed down around Matt’s ankles and she saw his mouth open with a yell. She simply smiled, glad it wasn’t comfortable for him, and especially glad he couldn’t hear him over her music. She heard enough of his yelling on a normal day.

“Hey! That hurts!” Matt yelled up at his sister, who only smirked. He realized that she couldn’t hear him over the blaring music, and probably wouldn’t care about the crushing pain at his feet even if she could. His erection died as the squeezing pain in his ankles increased, and Matt futilely reached downward to try and free himself. The red plastic had twisted inward and he could see his ankles were deformed to accommodate the much harder material.

He was stuck, and it didn’t take a genius to realize that this toy was not for the shrinkee; it was for the giantess.

That bitch! he thought furiously, the pain finally forcing his hormones to take a backseat to rational thinking, She’s gotta know this hurts! How am I supposed to get off like this?

Then, finally, he had a profound realization. One that anyone not clouded by sixteen-year-old hormones would have had before he ever knocked on his sister’s door.

Taylor didn’t agree for his pleasure. She wasn’t interested in him getting what he wanted. Her teasing these past few weeks had been fun for her, but it had an underlying motivation: she’d wanted him to go crazy the way he had. To come to her. To give himself to her.

Oh shit, he thought as he looked up, she conned me! She knew what she was doing!

As Matt was finally having a moment of clarity, Taylor savored the moment before insertion. She had straddled her chair, staying on her toes for a moment while she pulled her laptop closer. Then she licked her hand several times, getting it wet. That same hand she brought down to Matt, who was already practicing the movements she wanted him to do inside of her.

Her wet hand smeared her saliva on his torso and swinging arms as best as she could. She actually enjoyed dry, ‘surprise,’ insertions with full sized men, but she knew her tiny toy wouldn’t be able to stay stiff enough to make it work for her. Her own lubricant was just starting to flow and she knew her saliva wouldn’t be necessary in a minute. Unable to contain herself any longer, she grabbed Matt’s torso and held him still.

Taylor bent her legs slightly until she felt his head contact her vulva. She sighed and smiled.

Took him long enough, she thought.

Then she sat down.

There was a faint scream over the music, cut off as his head slid into her hungry snatch. As soon as she felt him enter her she pulled her hand off his body and sat the rest of the way down. He stayed stiff enough for her to slide him entirely into her, not stopping until she felt her lips push against the plastic Tiny Tinder Dildo Disk ™.

“Oh!” she cried out, knowing her moans would be drowned out by the music. For several minutes she simply stayed seated, letting her brother’s panicked motions rub her insides in ways that no dildo could ever match.

“Oh, bro,” she said as she brought up her favorite website on her laptop, “I’m so glad you agreed to be my toy again.” A shudder ran through her body as she started shifting up and down slowly. “Forever.”

Matt didn’t hear her words as he raged against her insides. He knew it was only giving her the wonderful sensations that made Tiny Tinder dates so popular, but he couldn’t help it. He felt betrayed, both by his sister and by his hormones.

Her insides were more suffocating than he remembered, and even though he could feel his raging erection rubbing her soft, wet insides, he didn’t have the ability to reach down there to even attempt to pleasure himself. Even if he hadn’t been overrun by the primitive need to fight against the rippling wet flesh that was sliding up and down around his entire body. His sister’s vagina clung to him so tightly he couldn’t help but push against the flesh to try and give himself room to breathe. Even if he’d been able to hold his breath he wouldn’t have had the strength to push a hand below his waist; her simple bodily functions were stronger than he could ever be.

Taylor knew he didn’t need food, water, or air, and she also knew that his instincts would make him fight for each of those things. Which was why he made the perfect toy. And if he somehow found the willpower to stop moving, Tiny Tinder had a way to force him. Which she was looking forward to using.

As she rode up and down her toy, faster and faster, Taylor maximized the video she’d found on her laptop. On screen a small blonde woman was wearing a pair of cats ears and whiskers, playing with several tiny volunteers around her room. Taylor watched as she casually dropped two men into her mouth and swallowed loudly.

“Oh yeah!” she said as she slid further up on Matt’s body, careful to not accidentally let him free from her soaking pussy. Then she drove back downward until she felt her ass hit the chair. On screen, Cat had rolled onto her back and was pushing a screaming tiny into her backdoor.

Taylor’s body shook with a small orgasm as the ‘cat’ on screen meowed and pushed another little woman into her asshole.

Matt screamed as her speed increased. It wasn’t painful, she was too wet and slippery for that, but the speed contributed to the chaos. He tried to squat down as she rode upward, to slip himself out of her pussy, but her muscles grabbed him too tightly for him to even do that. It simply forced his arms straight overhead and by the time he instinctively pulled them down, she was dropping down around him.

His mouth was filled with her fluids as she held herself entirely around him. Distantly he could hear her racing heartbeat and a scream of pleasure. All around him her pussy squeezed harder and harder; he knew if he hadn’t been super-tough it would have crushed him as surely as a collapsing parking garage.

And that might only make it better for her! he thought as his arms were pushed hard against his face. He couldn’t overcome her pussy’s spasming and his face was pushed hard against her clamping flesh. Desperation drove him to try and bite her, but immediately his head was yanked back painfully as she kept bouncing.

“Oh shit!” Taylor squealed as she pushed her pussy into the disk and rubbed her clit furiously. On screen Cat had just dropped several more tinies into her snatch; tiny camera’s she’d already inserted showed the chaos of her dildo smashing several tinies into a pulp as she pumped the toy in and out of herself. It was obvious the loss of life only turned the tiny girl on even more.

Taylor came hard for the second time, her mouth opening wide as she bit back a scream that her parents downstairs would have definitely heard. Her pussy clamped down on her toy and she felt him try to struggle against her insides, prolonging her orgasm for several more previous seconds.

When she was done she simply leaned forward on her desk and breathed heavily. Her pussy felt so sensitive she did her best to not move, and her toy must have gotten the message as well as he was also holding very still. Taylor slowed her breathing, using the breathing techniques she’d learned in multiple yoga classes, and felt her heart rate slowing. A thin sheen of sweat coated her body, but she ignored it; even here, in private, she knew it made her look good. And Taylor knew about looking good.

On screen a tiny hand was visible through Cat’s cervix; somehow had taken shelter from the smashing dildo and now was stuck. Taylor smiled at the sight, she’d often thought of masturbating with fragile tinies, their loss of life only contributing to her pleasure. But someone slowly dying inside her uterus? That would be a whole other level.

Matt held still inside his sister, not knowing what was happening. She’d clearly had a massive orgasm, at least one, at his expense. Her pussy was still squeezing him tight enough that his arms were stuck overhead. He was afraid to move and stimulate her sensitive flesh and start the entire process over again, and he also didn’t think he’d be able to reach his cock if he did try to move. Part of him was still determined to get his own pleasure from this, and that part of him was experiencing the strangest case of blue balls ever experienced.

He waited nervously for her to pull off of him, to let him go from his biggest mistake yet. Instead he felt her pussy tighten slowly around him, her fluids drying around him, her heart rate slowing. Matt tried to take a breath, having half remembered the fact that he didn’t truly need air, and immediately regretted it when he got a mouth full of her scent and half dried secretions. He coughed as her pussy continued to relax and shrink around him, molding to his body.

His hands soon felt something tougher than the rest of her pushing down on him, and he realized her pussy was returning to its normal shape. If she wasn’t turned on anymore it had no reason to stretch larger to accommodate him. Which meant she had to be pulling off of him soon. Right?

In his mind he counted to one hundred, feeling no changes from his sister beyond her occasionally shifting her hips. Each movement yanked painfully on his feet; the device she’d put him in had clearly been intended to clamp down tightly on a tiny’s feet. And not in a way that was supposed to be comfortable to them. Still, he waited nervously. Stuck in his sister’s pussy.

What the hell is she doing? he wondered, hearing only the distant thudding of her heartbeat.

“What the hell am I doing?” Taylor wondered aloud as she puzzled over her online calculus homework. She really did understand the big concepts behind what she was doing today, but the equations themselves seemed overly complicated. She couldn’t look at them without getting a little overwhelmed.

“What does it matter where the peak is?” she said, frustrated. Determined to get this right, she grabbed her chair and carefully scooted forward along with it. The last thing she wanted was for her toy to slip out of her on accident, so she ensured she only moved as far as the chair. Once she was situated closer to the desk she leaned forward and peered at the numbers she had written down, as though that would help her understand their secrets.

“This is gonna take forever,” she said as she started writing. Deep inside her she felt a pressure at her cervix; she’d known her pussy would relax and mold around Matt and had been looking forward to the feeling. With a smile she located her calculator and got to work.

Two hours later Taylor finally gave up. It was after eleven and she’d gotten most of the work done, but the tiny blonde was finally starting to feel the ache in her legs that told her she needed to stand up. She closed her notebook, returned her calculator to its drawer, and started to stand.

“Oh, right!” she said aloud, smacking herself on the forehead. She’d gotten so focused on her homework, and used to how he felt, that when she stood up her pussy had tugged oddly on something she’d forgotten about!

With one hand she reached under her hips, gave her clit a light tapping that made her giggle, then found the lever that would free her toy. There was a sudden movement from within and she moaned but knew tonight she shouldn’t do any more than she already had. There was no rush, no time limit on how long she got with her toy this time.

“But even so…” she said aloud as she picked up her phone. Several taps later she felt his seven-inch form shrink until a three-inch tall man was snuggled deep into her pussy. There was a brief flurry of  movement that caused her knees to go weak, then once again Matt found the willpower to stop struggling.

Taylor stood and walked to where she’d kicked her clothes in a pile and got dressed. A frilly pair of pink panties was covered by a skirt that had buttons on the back and bottom so that if she so chose she could simply lift the backside of her skirt and button it in place; she’d been sold on the purchase when the saleslady had informed her of how handy it was for random encounters with hot guys.

She finished by pulling on her thin t-shirt, then peeked out into the hallway. It was obvious her parents were already asleep, so she walked lightly into her brother’s room.  She crawled onto his bed and pulled her panties to the side as she saw what he’d been watching on his own laptop: a webcam show similar to the one she’d ridden him to earlier.

“Good taste bro,” she said as she pulled her panties to the side and pushed two fingers into herself. The seeking fingers gently parted her skin and she tried to stay calm so that she didn’t work herself up again. Taylor felt Matt’s legs and pulled him gently from her pussy, then dropped him on the bed before putting her panties back in place and hopping off the bed.

“See you in the morning,” she said to his coughing form before she leaned forward and licked his entire body. Taylor heard her brother scream angrily at her as she left. She simply smirked as she walked back to her room.

***

Early the following morning, Taylor woke before everyone else in the house for a shower. She yawned as she slipped her clothes off, checked her social media, turned on the hot water. Then, after rolling her eyes at herself, she remembered to return her brother to full size. In the distance across the hall she heard a faint yell, as though someone had fallen out of their bed.

Taylor laughed as she stepped into the steaming hot shower.

Twenty minutes later Matt was eyeing her nervously at the kitchen table. Their parents had rushed to work, as was their custom, so the two teens were stuck together again. And Matt hadn’t even been able to get an erection after she’d released him onto his bed; it was as though his body demanded to be inside Taylor before it would work properly. And as a tiny he hadn’t needed to sleep; he’d been stuck wandering his piled-up blankets for hours until sudden Taylor had re-sized him, causing him to fall off the bed in surprise.

“That wasn’t what I wanted,” he said finally breaking the silence as she started spreading peanut butter on a granola bar. “I wanted one more time so that I could finally cum and get this whole thing” he gestured widely with his hands, “behind me and move on.”

“Oh please,” she said as she sat down across the table from him, “You should’ve known better, silly! When you’re shrunk, you’re a toy, and I think that’s the part you really like.”

She took a dainty bite of her breakfast as she gave him an intense look. He paused before he took another bite of his toast.

“And why would I worry about my toy’s pleasure?” she asked him innocently, her blue eyes open wide. “Eat up,” she told him, “I’m going on a run after this and I want you on my nipple.”

“That’s it,” he said as he finished chewing and pulled out his phone. “I’m getting rid of this thing.”

Matt held his phone carefully out of Taylor’s reach and looked for the Tiny Tinder app. He didn’t know if he’d be able to get laid on his own fast enough to keep himself from just repeating this mistake again in a couple of weeks, but he had to try. And the app had to go.

Taylor just giggled, knowing what he was doing. And knowing that he truly didn’t understand what he’d agreed to.

Matt found the app’s symbol on his phone and held his thumb down over it. After a moment he selected ‘uninstall’ yet again from the list of available options. Taylor took another bite of her breakfast and leaned forward with a smile, carefully accentuating her breasts on the table while watching his face. She felt her own confidence waiver as his face changed to excitement.

“There,” he said, “Gone for goo-hey what?”

Taylor’s confidence returned. She’d done some extensive research on the agreement she’d tricked Matt into accepting but could only find a handful of cases where someone had actually used it in real life. One of those women had essentially turned her roommate into a permanent tongue ring, and another man claimed he used his former girlfriend as a reusable condom. Taylor didn’t quite believe him about the semen somehow vanishing after he came in the stretched girl, but the idea filled her full of wonderful ideas.

“What?” Matt asked again, his smile turning into a frown as Taylor’s smile returned. Something on his phone wasn’t going according to plan. His plan, that is.

“What’s wrong bro?” she asked innocently, pulling out her own phone and opening the app herself. “Not seeing what you were hoping for?”

Matt tapped furiously at his phone, confused.

“No,” he said as he tried to delete the app again, only to be confronted with the same legal warning message. “No no no no,” he muttered to himself as he quickly, finally read something that the app told him.

“Agreement not voided?” he asked quietly, trying to ignore his rising level of panic, “App unable to uninstall until released from commitment by MadamInsertion69?”

Matt looked up at his sister who smirked and finished her granola bar with one final bite. She held her phone so that he could see it and shook it lightly. Taylor struggled not to giggle when she saw his face; if she started to laugh she’d choke to death on her granola bar.

“No!” he shouted, reaching across the table for the phone.

Taylor nimbly stepped backward, just out of reach, and tapped the bright pink ‘Shrink!’ button on her phone. Matt stumbled across the table, shoving his plate out of the way in his haste, causing his uneaten toast to crash to the ground. Furious and terrified, he reached out toward his sister who kept just out of reach.

“Thanks for agreeing to this bro,” she said as his eyes went wide a moment before he vanished into a pile of clothes. Taylor thought she heard her brother snarl out something angrily as he fell, but it was impossible to tell. It sounded as though someone yelled at her from a car moving a hundred miles an hour. In a moment the room was quiet and there was a pile of clothes on the table.

The blonde kept an eye on the pile as she washed her hands and saw small movements near one of the sleeves, which was good because his shorts had slid off the table once their occupant had shrunk to half an inch tall. It would have been very annoying if he’d fallen with them then managed to hide under the table until she grew him back, exasperated.

Matt pushed his way through the sleeve of his shirt, furious. Furious at himself for letting his hormones trick him, again. Furious at his sister for taking advantage of him, again. And furious at --

“Those goddamn lawyers and who the hell made this damn thing and,” his tirade went unheard as he finally worked free of his shirt. The light was bright and he shielded his eyes as a shadow blocked the bulb far above him. “Fucking piece of-“ he continued swearing as he lowered his hand, being just self-aware enough to cling to anger so that he didn’t break down at the thought of how completely his sister owned him now.

Far above him something moved and his instincts forced him to be quiet. A deep part of him that hadn’t realized that lions and tigers were no longer a threat screamed at him to be silent, lest the predator find him. His instincts were right about the predator. There was a rush of wind and something massive landed next to him, causing Matt to leap to his left. He realized immediately that it was a tank top the size of a football stadium.

“I’m doing a five-K in a week,” Taylor said above him, her voice booming as she leaned forward and picked up his screaming form gingerly between two fingertips. She didn’t need to be nice about it, he was as tough as the app could make him, but she liked the idea of being merciful and extra nice. For now at least.

“So we’re gonna run to the water tower today, okay?” she asked him rhetorically as she pulled the front of her sports bra open. The wiggling on her fingers and distant yelling told her that he didn’t think it was okay. This only made her smile more as she carefully positioned him on her left nipple, already erect from excitement, then let her bra mold itself back into position.

A glance in the hallway mirror told her that her shorts were tight enough to accentuate her ass perfectly, and that her sports bra hid just enough that she probably wouldn’t cause any traffic accidents today. Probably.

Unless someone looked too closely at her nipples and realized one looked an awful lot like a tiny man desperately trying to free himself. She had to remind herself she needed to focus on the running part today, not the finding-hot-joggers-to-drag-into-the-bushes part of her run.

With her brother mostly out of mind, except for the pleasant heat and stimulating vibration he was giving her nipple, Taylor launched herself out of the house, determined to make it to the water tower in less than ten minutes this time.

An eternity later Matt heard his sister growl with annoyance, very out of breath. Her breasts were heaving but his inner ear had acclimated to their rhythmic movement well. The sweat he was dealing with less well. It wasn’t nearly as cohesive as her vaginal fluids, but that didn’t help him at all. Instead the thinner, saltier sweat got in his eyes and his best attempt to keep his face dry simply made her nipple even more erect.

Every movement of his excited her more, and he hated it.

“That bitch Kara is gonna smoke me,” he heard Taylor say far above him as the movements changed. There was a sudden change in pressure at his back as she pulled her bra away from him and two tree trunk like fingers surrounded his body and yanked him upwards.

He screamed at the sudden movement and felt her fingers shrink slightly around him while she muttered angrily. With a flick of her wrist she tossed him, screaming again, onto the bed where he landed on her still hot and sweaty bra. Matt tumbled twice on the material before scrambling to his feet. His head spun briefly but he located his naked sister, anger clear on her face, as she yanked open the drawer he knew was full of toys.

The muttering continued as Matt looked around desperately for a way out, though he knew there wasn’t one to be found. He seemed to be about two inches tall this time, and just as he turned to try to reach the edge of the bed and leap off a massive hand wrapped around him again.

“Tsk tsk,” she said as she held up a massive object, a vibrantly white sphere with small indents on the side that Matt knew were meant to hold him still, “I’m the one doing the running, not you!”

Taylor giggled as she pushed her brother into the side of the egg. Just as advertised the material somehow clung to his body and she could see his tiny arms struggle uselessly against what the girl at the store had called ‘memory plastic.’ Then she pulled out her phone, opened yet another app, and pushed the button to test it.

The sphere that Matt was trapped on suddenly exploded. He screamed as it vibrated, feeling like he was stuck on a crashing train. Taylor let out a happy sound as her egg vibrated gently and her tiny toy’s mouth opened as though he was screaming. She couldn’t hear it over the faint vibrating sound and her own heavy breathing.

“Perfect,” Matt heard his sister say when the egg quit vibrating. His head continued to shake violently as she lowered the egg and he kept his eyes squeezed shut. He may technically not be able to vomit as a tiny, but that didn’t stop him from getting nauseous.

But his eyes flew open again when he felt something steaming hot in front of him.

“No!” he screamed as his sister pushed the egg into her sex, hot from both her run and her anticipation of using her new toy. There was the sound of her heartbeat, the sound of wet skin sliding past his spread-eagle form as the toy was pushed further up and into her, until he felt the motion stop. With his hands spread wide there was nothing he could do to keep her sensitive skin and copious fluids away from his face. He screamed again, knowing what was coming.

“Perfect,” Taylor said aloud once she had her Buddy-Egg ™ in place. She walked to the bathroom, enjoying the novel feeling of the egg deep in her pussy while nothing was actually pushing her lips open. As the blonde checked herself out in the mirror she had an idea.

If I can’t even tell it’s there, she thought as she turned sideways and stuck out her butt, there’s another game I can play! One hand ran over her toned stomach, pushing lightly. Nothing.

Then, using the accompanying app on her phone, she turned the egg on. Her entire lower half shook as the egg started slowly turning in circles within her, pushing her tiny toy against every inch of her as it vibrated and spun. She bit back a moan as she turned on the shower and rubbed her clit lightly as she waited for it to get hot.

“Best. Toy. Ever.” she said as she stepped into the shower. If Matt had heard her, he wouldn’t have known if she meant him or the egg. If pressed, she wouldn’t have been sure either.

***

That evening Matt refused to look at Taylor while the family ate, and their parents didn’t notice. Mom was half a bottle of wine deep already and their father looked like he couldn’t wait to take advantage of it. While Taylor speared a ravioli she gave Matt a smile that would drive lesser men to insanity.

“I’m gonna go see that new Juan Candle movie with my friends later,” Matt said to his parents, trying to ignore Taylor as best he could. They just nodded as the cleared their plates rapidly, in a hurry to get upstairs for their own evening diversions.

“Great,” he said as his mother drained her glass of wine again. He’d already eaten as quickly as he could manage to avoid being around Taylor, so he put his plate in the sink and rushed upstairs to change. If he was fast enough he could be gone before Taylor left the table and could mess with him any further.

“Going somewhere?” he heard her ask behind him as he pulled on a fresh shirt. He felt the blood drain from his face as his body started to tingle.

Two hours later Taylor’s favorite movie, The Diary, was finishing. Matt hadn’t enjoyed it as much as she had, he could hear her crying at all the predictable parts, but he’d been essentially forced to watch. At six inches tall he was complete encased in her snatch; she’d pushed him in until only his face was exposed then laid on her bed to open WebSpin on her television. He’d watched the movie from her pussy, holding as still as he could at first, then being unable to move as her pussy molded around him.

Taylor had enjoyed the movie greatly and had picked it specifically because it was one of the few things that didn’t make her horny. She enjoyed it even more knowing she could do whatever she liked and force her brother along with her. It wasn’t odd to watch a movie with no panties, though she usually didn’t keep the covers off so that her snatch’s catch could watch as well.

Knowing that she’d kept her brother from watching a movie he wanted, and forced him to watch a movie he hated was the icing on the cake.

“Oh, that was good,” she said to herself as she wiped tears from her eyes. Taylor glanced at the clock and knew it was early, but she was still tired from her disappointing run earlier. Without bothering to slide on panties she pulled her blanket over herself, clamped her legs together, and rolled onto her side.

Minutes later she was asleep.

“Um, hello?” Matt called out as he felt his sister stop moving. He’d been terrified that she was going to masturbate yet again, but now he realized something even worse. He was going to spend the night in his sister’s pussy, as inconsequential to her as the meal she’d eaten earlier. Desperately he pushed against her walls but didn’t have enough leverage to even shift his arms upward.

In response her legs clamped together a little more, causing his calls to be muffled by her titanic toned thighs.

Far above she smiled, already lost in a dream.

***

A week later Taylor walked into her biggest photo shoot ever. She knew from behind-the-scenes talk that if this shoot went well it was a gateway into far more lucrative realms. Taylor had been a low-level lingerie and clothing model for years with smaller magazines and companies, making a name for herself but never truly cracking through the ice.

In the field of modeling you either blow the right person on your first day or you work for years to make it to the top. Taylor had blown a lot of people, no regrets! she thought as she reminisced, but none of them had been the right person apparently. So today was the day, and she’d brought her secret weapon.

Over the past week she’d started getting a lot of compliments. More than normal, that is. Her mother asked her if she was doing a new skin care routine. Her best friend Helena had asked her if she was sleeping better. No one noticed Matt was ‘out with his friends’ so much more that he was rarely seen.

The simple fact was something she’d recommend to everyone: having a tiny massaging your insides simply made one happy. And her brother Matt had been spending a lot of time in her holes. Today she’d slipped him in her ass before sizing him up to four inches and trying out the new ‘panic’ setting on the Tiny Tinder App. After some adjustment with the levels, which went from ‘unease’ to ‘apocalypse,’ she found the perfect level of constant movement from her favorite toy. She’d found after several days that he could, occasionally, hold himself so still that it was merely satisfying to have him in her, but not the ecstatic sensation she wanted.

Clearly the makers of the app had the same idea; no one wanted a tiny that wasn’t going to move!

He’d spent almost every night in one of her holes, and most of his days in whichever hole she felt needed more attention that day. When she was particularly bored with him she dropped him into her toy drawer. Taylor was constantly looking for ways to dehumanize him even more, and step one was obviously to take away every bit of freedom she could.

Taylor changed in and out of the latest fashions with fluid grace, carefully ignoring the cameras that constantly clicked around her. Unless the director told her to look at them, of course. For most of the shoot she was directed to look into the distance, or as though she had a secret she didn’t want anyone to know about. Which was easy for her to do, though she wasn’t used to cameras literally in her changing room with her.

It was all she could do to not masturbate every time she changed outfits, and the pent up frustration was clearly working in her favor. Despite his usual restraint she could hear the director getting more and more excited with each scene. By the time she was wrapping up the shoot by looking into an expensive designer bag with a look of surprise on her face she was sopping wet and the director was sure he’d found his next real star model.

This was clearly a good idea, he thought as Taylor walked off stage to change back into her clothes. He had shot a message to his regional manager before she entered her dressing room, then made sure to leave before he could be tempted to follow her in. He, and everyone else there, knew the earned reputation Taylor (and most models of the past ten years) had, and while they were fine with it as an outfit they strived to not partake themselves. They were one of the few modeling agencies that could say that, which was why they remained on top of the business.

***

That night Taylor had swiped her parents bottle of peppermint schnapps and taken it to her room. With half of it gone she finally pulled her brother from her asshole. After a fast cleaning session, she shrank him down further than she ever had before.

“I’m gonna make it!” she sang quietly as she channel surfed. There wasn’t anything good on television, but it wasn’t that important to her. Finally she settled on a terrible sci-fi movie and pulled over her box full of nail polish and accessories. Idly she thumbed through the colors as she held Matt on her tongue; it was an effort to not swallow him accidentally; the alcohol made it easy to forget it was a toy in her mouth and not a mint.

Finally she settled on a vibrant pink that she hadn’t worn since middle school. After another swig of schnapps she focused her eyes and held out her fingers. Carefully she painted her nails, only messing up twice but knowing the longer she took the more the alcohol would keep her from doing a good job. As she focused she stuck out her tongue slightly, a habit she’d never beaten, and felt something move on the tip of her tongue.

Before she could stop herself she blew out a puff of air, causing Matt to fall screaming downward. Taylor caught him, of course, then held her hand sideways and cupped it gently, letting Matt roll down her hand.

“Shit!” he yelled as he fell. This week had been one nightmare after the next, some of which he was getting used to. But he didn’t think he’d ever get used to the sensation of what seemed to be falling to his death. The world spun as he rolled down her hand, overwhelmed by the smell of alcohol on her hand and saliva, and something else. Something much stronger.

Just as he realized what he was smelling, Matt hit something hard and sticky. He screamed at the impact and couldn’t help but cling to the surface until his head stopped spinning. Then something cold and wet pushed him back down, shoving his head into more of the heavy, strong smelling substance.

Nail polish?! he thought as he realized what was happening. Desperately he rolled onto his back, only to see Taylor smiling down at him as the brush approached again. Her eyes shifted slightly when she looked down at him, stuck on her pointer finger, but she quickly found him again. Matt knew she’d be half-drunk from the massive (to him) amount of alcohol she’d been drinking.

“Hold still!” she said, laughing like she used to when she tickled him. Years before all of this began and they were still friends, not toy and owner.

The brush hit him again and smeared the bright pink polish over him. Sputtering, Matt struggled to keep his face above the polish, knowing there was no way he was getting out of this. The best he could hope for would be to keep his face free so he could at least breath, though he knew he didn’t truly need to. Almost instantly the polish began to harden, hurried by Taylor’s pursed lips breathing cool air onto her fingers.

“Almost perfect!” she said several minutes later, gazing at her handiwork. She took another drink from the bottle and noticed an imperfection on her left pointer finger. There was a small lump and gap in the polish, and when she looked closer she realized that Matt had managed to get his open mouth through the polish before it dried around him, entombing him.

“Ugh, we can’t have that!” Taylor said as she unscrewed the polish bottle again.

***

The following morning, Taylor couldn’t find Matt. He wasn’t fake-snoozing in her snatch, and she knew for a fact that she hadn’t sent him spelunking the night before.

Maybe he’s in the toy drawer, she thought as she pulled on some basketball shorts and tied the string to hold them up. Shrugging, she went downstairs to have breakfast. He can have a break.

She was spooning cereal into her mouth when she started inspecting her nails. Over her faint, already receding headache she vaguely remembered painting her nails the night before.

“I did a good job,” she said around a mouthful of bran. Taylor set her spoon down and looked quickly at her nails, stunned she hadn’t missed an entire nail. Her judgement and coordination vanished when alcohol was involved, which was why she usually only partook at home. She lived wildly enough without the liquid courage and she didn’t need to forget what she’d done because of it.

As those thoughts ran across her mind she found the one nail that she’d screwed up.

Of course, she thought as she took another bite. Then her eyes narrowed. That bulge looks…

Memory returned to her in a flood. The distant sound of her giggling, the faint taste of schnapps. The strange drunken satisfaction of covering her brother entirely with nail polish. A stumble that only got her halfway into bed before sleep claimed her.

“Oh my god!” she said aloud as she laughed. It was probably her imagination, but it seemed as though the lump moved slightly. She knew there was no way he was strong enough to actually move the coating but seeing her have power over him in yet another way made her smile.

“I better get you out of there!” Taylor said as she hurried upstairs, breakfast forgotten.

Carefully she used a nail file and tweezers to scratch her brother free of his bright pink prison. His tiny wriggling form peeled free and she dropped him in a small medication cup that she’d filled with nail polish remover. While he screamed and struggled in the progressively cloudy liquid, she hummed to herself and more carefully reapplied the color.

Once she was satisfied she blew lightly on her nails again, then carefully plucked Matt out of the cup and dropped him onto a paper towel.

Matt gasped for air as the massive paper towel was wrapped around him. The smell of the alcohol had been overwhelming and if he’d been full sized, without the protections of the app, he’d have been overcome and died within seconds. As it was he merely wished he had as Taylor’s massive hand patted him dry like a massive hammer.

Then the hammering stopped and the sensation of growing overtook him. He heard Taylor humming happily to herself as he tried to crawl out from under the paper towel.

“What now?” he wondered as he heard her walk away. Matt finally freed himself from the towel, not heavy but simply massive and nigh never-ending, and stood on her bathroom counter. Distantly he could see the wreckage she left behind; nail polish bottles as tall as he was, a hair straightener the size of a semi, the sink that would swallow him without noticing. A suction-cup dildo that lay on its side with a hole clearly meant to hold a tiny person.

“Ready for something new?” Taylor asked him, entering the bathroom and holding a wadded-up piece of cloth. The fact that she was naked from the waist down meant nothing to him at this point.

Matt had flashbacks of the past week. He’d spent more time shrunken than he had full-sized, and his 'regular’ time had been punctuated with constant anxiety and terror, as Taylor liked to exercise her authority over his life whenever it was least convenient. Matt had only spent one full night in his bed, most nights awakening as his ankles were being enveloped in Taylor’s smoldering snatch or asshole so she could masturbate before she slept while he was left inside of her until the morning.

Once she’d even left him in her sex-toy drawer, stuck on the tip of that same dildo as she went out to see her friends. Oddly enough that had been a mercy; he was fairly certain she’d seen every movie he wanted to, and though he’d technically been present when the only input he could get from the movie was the rumbling bass it didn’t count.

She’d made up for his brief respite when she returned though; he’d been sure the dido was going to crack in half as hard as she’d used it.

Matt wasn’t an imaginative guy. He’d been through some horrors since he’d made his impulsive agreement and had no idea what ‘new’ thing she could put him through.

Taylor, meanwhile, had been to the store at the mall several times to get new ideas. She laid out the cloth on the countertop and picked up Matt’s squirming body, only letting him get in three small steps as he tried to ran.

“Hold still!” she said as she deftly manipulated him, sliding his legs into a pouch in the cloth.

“Stop!” Matt yelled, knowing she wasn’t going to. Her massive fingers knew exactly what to do to force him into this soft contraption. Before he knew what was happening something had slipped around his ankles and his chest, clamping down just lightly enough to keep him from pushing his way out of what felt like a silk-lined sleeping bag.

“Perfect!” Taylor said from far above him as she picked up the cloth and moved it down to the ground.

“What the hell is this?” Matt yelled, struggling in vain against the soft material that held him. If he sat up hard enough he could see his body clearly through the material; it was only thick enough to hold his tiny, weak form. Had he been normal sized the material would have torn easily. Then Matt gave up his attempts to free himself just as Taylor’s feet slammed down on other side of him.

He looked between the two as he saw her hands adjusting strings around her feet. Matt’s eyes followed the string back to see that they were connected to his fabric prison, then looked upward. Her legs led upward on both sides of him like two skyscrapers that ended in her smoothly shaven snatch.

The blood drained from Matt’s face as he realized what held him.

Taylor pulled up her new panties, smiling at her toy all the while. There was a faint scream that was rapidly cut off as the panties pushed his face against her clit.

“I’ll never get tired of that sound,” she thought as she idly adjusted the tiny thong. It was less than what she usually wore, which was saying something, but once she pulled on her jean shorts she didn’t even notice they were there. Aside from Matt’s every movement stimulating her sex, of course. She’d seen similar panties with built-in vibrators before, but these had seemed so elegant she hadn’t been able to say no.

That afternoon she walked the mall with her friends, a Tiny Tinder party of their own devising. Both Helena and Tina had a tiny stuffed inside of them, and the three roamed the stores giggling over their own literal inside jokes and losing their minds with laughter anytime one of them paused for a small orgasm. It was even better for Taylor, because while her friends’ Tiny Tinder dates were willing partners who thought the situation as fun as their owners did, they had no idea hers was her brother.

Her very unwilling brother. Who, thanks to the panic-inducing feature of the app, was moving just as much as her friends’ much happier toys.

Then they made a trip through the Tiny Tinder shop, and mid orgasm Taylor picked out two items that she knew would see plenty of use.

***

“Matt’s been spending a lot of time with his friends lately,” Taylor’s mother said before she took a bite of her taco. Like a seasoned professional she’d wrapped it tightly, keeping the contents from spilling out of the back end.

Taylor’s father, on the other hand, had planned ahead by placing a second tortilla on his place while he ate the first. Taylor and her mom rolled their eyes together as they watched, and he simply laughed knowing the look they were giving him.

“Maybe he’s got a girlfriend and he just isn’t telling us?” Dad ventured out as he took another bite.

Taylor smiled and sipped her water; she loved the taste of jalapenos but spicy foods overwhelmed her taste buds almost immediately.

Matt screamed. The bars of his tiny prison afforded him no protection from anything that Taylor put in her mouth. At first it had been near-boiling coffee heavily laced with something that was supposed to mimic pumpkin. Now it was alternating waves of burning peppers and taco seasoning interrupted by blasts of ice-cold water.

He’d screamed and fought when he realized what she’d intended; the hours spent as the crotch of her underwear earlier had been horrible but he knew this would be even worse. Somehow she forced him into a plastic tongue ring, laughing all the while. Then with a wink she’d stuck out her tongue, secured him in his new hell, and closed her mouth. Every one of her breaths was a humid hurricane gale, every noise she made sounded like a bullhorn exploding in his ears.

Taylor simply ignored him. How much attention does someone give to a piece of jewelry?

There was a horrifying gulp from behind him, and though Matt knew he’d be fine if she swallowed him (and had been every time so far) he still couldn’t help but be terrified. His instincts screamed that he was too close to a giant predator’s stomach, and they were right. Another wave of ice water knocked him off his feet; the bars of the tongue ring encircled him entirely except for a very narrow platform on which he could stand. Whoever had designed this was a monster.

When Taylor finished her dinner with some ice cream, Matt couldn’t help but get a mouthful. When she sipped on a soda his ears popped. When she spoke his ears rang. And then he realized, hours after dinner, where she was. And who she was with.

Well, not exactly who she was with. But she was giggling a lot more, her voice sounded happy and excited, and Matt could hear faint bass rumbles that told him they were in a movie theater. The other tongue snaking into her mouth confirmed it for him. The back row of movie theaters was unofficially reserved for hookups. This was Matt’s first time in the back row, technically.

Matt screamed again, his voice starting to go hoarse, as Taylor’s tongue battled with someone else’s. He was thrown about as the two kissed passionately for an eternity. A mixture of saliva made him want to vomit. Then the other tongue retreated and the two giants spoke briefly, quietly. And Matt slid to the front of the tongue ring as the orientation of Taylor’s head changed.

There was the distant sound of a zipper being undone and Taylor’s mouth opened wide. Her tongue stuck out and in the dim light Matt could see a massive cock the size of a building. He screamed again as Taylor’s tongue pressed against the underside and wiggled slightly before dragging up the side. Matt was protected from the giant’s skin, the bars of the tongue ring were too small for skin to pass through, but when Taylor held her tongue directly over the man’s urethra and stroked him gentle, Matt found he wasn’t protected from the man’s salty precum.

A moan reverberated through Taylor’s mouth as she tasted her regular-Tinder date’s pre-ejaculate. It was a good thing she hadn’t been that interested in the movie, this guy was the perfect size to fit in her mouth, second occupant and all. Carefully she ran her tongue ring over the man’s glans and flicked her tongue everywhere that she knew would be sensitive. She gently squeezed the rod and stroked him as she allowed only the head between her lips. Then his hand rested on the back of her head and she knew what he wanted.

Matt spit out a mouthful of the salty fluid and felt himself sliding everywhere within his cage; he was covered in the man’s lubricant and there was no escaping it. Desperate to steady himself he pushed an arm through one of the bars of the ring and looked what he assumed was downward. The tongue retracted into Taylor’s mouth and suddenly Matt could see the man’s cock aiming directly at him, shiny with saliva.

Then it rocketed forward as Taylor’s mouth opened wider. Matt held up a hand to shield himself though he needn’t have bothered. Like a train the cock pounded past him as Taylor pushed her tongue against the sensitive flesh. The speed was dizzying as she bobbed her head up and down, and the sounds that Matt so enjoyed in porno were suddenly all around him: wet sucking and gagging as Taylor relaxed her throat to make room for the man’s rod. Earth-shattering moans as Taylor enjoyed her work and tasted her date’s precum, self-satisfied giggles as she pushed her face down far enough that her tongue could reach out to lick his balls as well.

The soaking wet teenager was thrown up and down as she moved skillfully, his body sucked to the side of the tongue ring as she made certain to frequently apply suction to the sensitive organ in her mouth. His only reprieve from the chaos came as she briefly pulled off the cock to catch her breath. Matt caught site of the theater screen where two men were having a dramatic fistfight, then her head turned again and she plunged downward again.

Matt was too lost in the constant movement to notice the cock start to push back up into her mouth with increasing urgency. Taylor smiled as best as she could with her mouth full; she knew what was coming. The blonde model increased her speed and started massaging her date’s balls as his grip tightened on her hair. She felt him grow more tense and shoved her face as far into his crotch as she could when he started to twitch.

The chaos grew for Matt and he heard another happy moan from Taylor as the tongue flickered out of her mouth again. Then the massive cock rocketed back out of her mouth and her tongue swirled around the cockhead as Matt was drenched in the man’s seed. His stomach tried to vomit again, but as a tiny that wasn’t a thing he could do. All his effort bought him was a mouthful of more fluids he’d hoped he would never encounter.

Taylor held her lips over her date’s cockhead as she milked the rest of him into her mouth, swallowing all the while. She made sure to aim the fresh cum at her tongue, both so she could taste it and because the idea of forcing her brother to endure this was almost the hottest thing she could think of. After she was sure she had stroked everything out of him, she licked the cockhead clean and swallowed the last of the cum down with her soda.

On screen one of the men, Taylor hadn’t bothered to get their names, was dangling over a pool full of sharks. In her mouth, unnoticed as she wiped her lips, Matt struggled to maintain his sanity. She simply smiled as her date zipped up his pants and left with his popcorn. They’d both gotten what they’d wanted.

***

The next day Taylor let Matt have a reprieve. Almost. She teased him mercilessly around the house and made sure he knew the only way he was leaving the building was in one of her holes. So he stayed in his room for most of the day, eyes glued to his phone, hoping to find any way out of his predicament.

So far there was no light at the end of the tunnel.

Taylor threw the door to his room open and he bit back a protest; if he did, he was terrified he’d end up in her tongue ring again.

“Do these looks familiar?” she asked him, hopping on his bed as though he didn’t flinch at her every word. To be honest, the flinching only made her hornier than usual, and she was carefully building herself up for her date tonight. Not with the same guy as last night of course. Taylor liked options.

“No,” Matt said to her as he glanced at her phone. He’d seen her model before, and this time she was wearing more clothing than usual. He shifted away from her, standing and moving to the chair by his desk. It was disconcerting enough to see his sister modeling lingerie on a billboard around town, he didn’t want to see it at home.

“You should!” she said happily, bouncing on her toes as she followed him. “You’re in them!”

Matt looked sharply at his sister as she pointed at one of the pictures. He couldn’t help but look.

“That’s just you,” he said, annoyed. “Get the hell out-“

“You’re right there!” she said, pointing to her backside in the picture, barely hidden by a tight skirt. “And here!” she said again, switching pictures to one of her laying on her back in a long sweatshirt, pointing to a spot just below her belly button.

Taylor kept showing him picture after picture, and Matt grew angrier. They just kept coming and Matt struggled to keep his anger to himself; there was nothing he could do that wouldn’t make his situation worse.

“Well anyways,” she said, pulling her phone back and loving how angry Matt seemed to be, “I’ve got a date tonight.”

Matt’s anger turned to fear as she walked to the door. Taylor looked over her shoulder at him with a sadistic smile.

“You’ve got five minutes of freedom.”

In reality he had three.

“Get on it,” she said to him from above as she did her hair.

Matt looked at the high-quality curved metal rod that lay on the bathroom counter in front of him. Part of him was too scared to move, another part of him too angry to obey. Part of him was giving up. Part of him knew that if he got on this piece of metal, which he had a terrible idea about, he knew things would only get worse. And every part of him argued all at the same time, causing him to simply freeze next to the reflective arc of metal that was clearly designed to hold someone his size still.

“Ugh,” Taylor said, seeing him not moving. She stood in front of her mirror, admiring her form that was barely hidden behind a thin cut-off t-shirt. After some deliberation she’d chosen a matching pink skirt that went halfway down her thighs and knee-high checkerboard socks. The long blonde pigtails only enhanced her image; not that she needed the help. From their conversations she knew she and her date were going to do the horizontal tango no matter what.

“I’m gonna count to three,” she told her tiny brother as she put on her lipstick. “You know you’re going on that thing no matter what, so let’s just skip the in between, huh?”

He looked up at his mountain sized sister. She was speaking the truth, certainly. Even he couldn’t convince himself that resistance wasn’t futile.

By the time she had counted to ‘two,’ Matt was climbing on the shiny piece of metal. Oddly made clasps held his legs and arms still, only allowing him to rattle the piercing slightly. It wasn’t comfortable by any means, and though he knew it was a piercing of some kind he hadn’t put all the pieces together inside his head.

“Perfect!” Taylor said from above him, happy that he’d obeyed. She hadn’t been looking forward to putting him in place at his current size.

As Matt shifted uncomfortably against the smooth metal, his sister’s foot suddenly slammed down onto the bathroom counter not far from him. His head turned and he saw her hiking her skirt upward, and he realized that he wasn’t on an earring or nose ring.

Taylor hummed happily as she picked up her clitoral piercing. She hadn’t been too certain about it in the store, but then the saleswoman had shown her the one she was wearing, complete with her boyfriend riding along. At times Taylor completely forgot she had a clit piercing, and she’d been using a simple placeholder there to maintain the piercing hole while she waited for something pretty enough to slide into her sensitive button.

Quickly, trying to avoid accidentally getting herself excited and rubbing one out before her date, she slid out the placeholder and picked up her new piercing. With a moan she slid the new piercing through her clitoris, where it sat just as comfortably as the saleslady had told her it would.

“That’s awesome!” she said to herself as she contorted carefully, one foot on the bathroom counter, to get a better look. It looked just like she hoped it would, and from the gentle sensations she was already receiving she knew that she had sized Matt correctly.

Her clit didn’t look much different, and there wasn’t much of the piercing visible; just the shiny metal at the base. And Matt’s screaming head sticking out the top. With one finger she lightly rubbed her clit, causing the entire piercing to pull at her clit in interesting ways and Matt to struggle against his bonds, which was like having her own built-in vibrator. She hadn’t realized how much more the metal piercing would respond to simple movements than her cheap plastic place holder.

“Wooh!” she said as she put her foot down and smoothed out her skirt, “Easy down there! We’re not in a hurry tonight!”

Humming to herself she headed downstairs just as her phone started vibrating. A phone call from her date.

Matt couldn’t help but scream. But struggle. He had known whatever Taylor had planned would be horrible, but it never crossed his mind that she might use him as a piece of jewelry through her clit. His entire body was encased in her hot, sensitive skin, save for his face. Which was exactly what she intended, he knew.

Every movement of his only caused him to please her, and while he’d been inserted in her what seemed like a thousand times, this seemed worse. Somehow more itemizing. Even though he was clearly a sex toy before, this made him something even less. A piece of jewelry, not even an actual toy.

Below him her legs began to move and the ground flew by as though he were stuck on the underside of a helicopter. Trying to avoid motion sickness, he closed his eyes. It didn’t help.

***

An eternity later, the tedium changed. Taylor had walked for what seemed like miles, sat for hours. At times he could see her skyscraper sized legs walking and hear distant laughter. For even longer she sat almost motionless, giving him a relief from his motion sickness, but keeping him in darkness occasionally broken by light through her pink skirt.

Then things got worse.

There was the sound of a car’s engine, loud music. Doors slamming, then in the distance below him Matt saw the welcome mat that was at his front door. Stairs that he knew led to the second floor of his house, and hurried footsteps accompanied by frenzied giggling that led straight to Taylor’s room.

“No, no no no,” Matt repeated to himself as he struggled against the piercing that held him. He knew it was only making his sister get more excited; he could feel her clit getting warmer and the stronger smell of her arousal was only inches away. But he had to try, even though his every movement directly stimulated her most sensitive organ.

Moments later his struggles were made irrelevant; a massive finger appear under the skirt that had hidden him and slammed against Matt’s face. The finger manipulated Taylor’s clit briefly as she gasped far above him, then retreated. The world was suddenly flooded with light as Taylor’s skirt disappeared, and by the time Matt opened his eyes again he wished he hadn’t.

“Fuck!” he screamed as a man’s bearded face approached rapidly.

Giving no sign that he knew Matt was there, the man started licking Taylor’s snatch while she moaned. If Matt hadn’t been suddenly spitting out saliva he would have heard her appreciative moaning and dirty talk. As it was the man’s tongue explored everywhere it could, and spent a surprising amount of time on her clit. Hot breath laced with whiskey overwhelmed Matt as he screamed, panicking. The fact that his face was the only exposed part of him made it even worse; his entire body was her toy, and this device designed almost exclusively to torture an unwilling tiny.

The giant tongue swirled slowly around his face, massaging her clit without a care about her piercing.

Odin! Taylor thought as she laid on her back, letting her date explore every inch of her, Why is this so good today? Then she remembered her special clit piercing and giggled as she felt an orgasm rapidly build.

Just as she approached the precipice, the man stopped. Taylor moaned with need and looked downward only to see he was climbing up her body, pausing to lick each of her nipples on his way. She hadn’t seen his rod but in pictures, and a brief feel in the car, and being flashed a few times at a barbecue last year, but she liked what she saw now. He paused above her, his cock waiting at her entrance, then with a move of his hips he tapped his cock directly on her clit, sending a jolt of electric pleasure through her body.

Then she wrapped a leg around his back and pulled him into her.

Matt could only watch in horror as the cock slammed down on him, dragging the man’s own fluids across Matt’s face. Then it positioned himself below him and Matt, despite everything, let out a small sigh of relief. At least he wasn’t in his sister this time.

That was all the further the relief went. The force of the giant’s sex was overwhelming. Matt felt like he was caught inches away from a tornado; he wasn’t free of their fluids as they moved their bodies together, and intermittently someone’s finger would enter his view and manipulate Taylor clit. The heat, the noise, the smell. His mind had been carefully blocking off those senses in each of his memories, which only meant he had to relieve them for effectively the first time now.

It went on for what seemed like an hour. Briefly Matt thought they were finished, but instead they changed positions. He’d never thought about how a woman being on top would allow her to grind her clit into the man’s pelvis. Until he was surrounded by that clit, screaming as he was violently pushed and rubbed into the man’s skin while his sister screamed in pleasure above him. Occasionally the man’s shorter hairs stabbed painfully at his face before his sister shifted her hips again.

Finally Matt felt their rhythm change; the man was thrusting more erratically and in his exhausted state Matt knew the end was near. Distantly the two giants moaned as the massive cock was rammed as far into Taylor as it would go and Matt had a first-row view of the phallus pumping its seed directly into his sister. The cock pulsed like a giant garden hose pushing a golf ball through it as it deposited its load. Then it retreated, slick and covered in slime.

At least I didn’t catch that with my face, Matt thought, relieved that it was all over. Then the man leaned forward to kiss his sister, letting his cock slide up the outside of her pussy and covering Matt with their mixed fluids. Taylor felt Matt struggle again to avoid the fluids and giggled.

“That was great,” John, one of her father’s friends, told her after giving her one last kiss.

She just smiled at him and nodded in agreement as he quickly got dressed. Before he was even out of the house she had rolled onto her stomach and fallen asleep.

***

The next morning Matt awoke in his bed near hysterics. All he could smell was sex, and he dove into his bathroom to scrub himself as clean as near-boiling water could make him. And when he exited his room, finally feeling like half of his normal self, Taylor was sitting on his bed, waiting.

“Get out,” he said.

“I have a proposition,” she said, ignoring his words and smiling evilly as she tapped on her phone.

Matt screamed obscenities at her but knew it was useless; he was half an inch tall before he could get out more than three. He waited under his towel, refusing to do any of the work for Taylor, but she took her time. When the towel was yanked off of him, almost instantly something sticky and wet hit him in the back and he was pulled upward rapidly.

Something sticky and wet and sweet. Matt stared at his sister, upside down, as she started licking the lollipop she’d adhered him to.

“So,” she said between exaggerated licks (the modeling way of life was very ingrained in her), “Remember that shoot with you inside of me?”

Matt yelled something at her that sounded suspiciously like ‘Go to hell!’

“Right!” Taylor said happily, pretending he had agreed with her, “The company liked me. Like, really liked me. So I’ve got a gig in Old York. A permanent one.”

There was nothing Matt could do but keep his mouth closed; otherwise the lemon-flavored saliva that was slowly coating him would have found its way inside of him. Soon it would be oozing into his nostrils regardless of what he did. Then a longer lick focused on his body and she flipped the lollipop upside down, so that he was finally oriented upright.

Matt saw a light at the end of the tunnel. If she was in Old York there was no way she could mess with him. At least on a daily basis, his parents would notice if he suddenly vanished for months at a time. Wouldn’t they?

“Six months,” Taylor said to her tiny brother. It was impossible to tell at his size, but she thought he was surprised. Hopeful, for the first time in weeks.

“When I bring up my moving to Mom and Dad, you come with me for six months. Then I’ll release you from this agreement and you’re free. Forever. From me at least,” she finished with a giggle.

For once, Matt thought hard. Much harder than he had at the beginning of this ordeal. His hormones had finally realized that they were terrible decision makers and shut themselves up for the first time since puberty had began. And Matt yelled out his answer.

***

“So,” said Matt, his hand shaking slightly as he sat down his drink on the kitchen table, “What do you think?”

Part of him desperately hoped they’d say no, even though he knew that would probably only result in Taylor keeping him her toy forever. He’d be potentially trading short term freedom for long-term enslavement.

Another part of him hoped they’d say yes. He knew the upcoming six months would be terrible for him. At least at home she had some reason to make him regular size: their parents and friends still expected some semi-regular contact. But after those six months he’d be free of her perverted power. Forever.

Their parents looked at each other briefly, an invisible message passing between their eyes. After being married for twenty years they could tell each other a lot in a single glance. And after growing up around them his entire life, Matt knew what their answer was before they turned to say it.

Taylor gave him the next two days to be completely free. Her constant teasing stopped while together they packed and made their arrangements. Taylor expected to be modeling or doing training in the business for most of her days while Matt knew he’d have no problem finding a job and exploring the city on his own. Their parents seemed to be surprisingly calm about both their children moving out on the same day, to the same apartment, in a city several hundred miles away.

Both the kids knew it was because their parents wanted to replace their bedrooms with a sauna and hot tub. Maybe a mini bar. Probably a stripper pole.

Once they’d said their goodbyes, the two got in Taylor’s packed and crowded car. Matt looked back at the house he’d grown up in, suddenly unsure about what he was doing. The last couple of days hadn’t been bad at all, and he had to continually remind himself about how much of a living hell Taylor could make his life. It was strange how quickly his mind wanted to forget how horrible it was to be her toy. But at least he was making the decision that would keep that hell at least contained to the next six months and not his entire life.

He leaned forward to change the radio station and felt his arm start to tingle.

“Hey! What about-?”

Taylor never heard what he was asking about. She assumed he’d thought, somehow, that she’d leave him alone until they got there.

Maybe he didn’t realize how long of a drive it is? she wondered as she fished for his tiny body in the pile of clothes on her passenger seat. Why would I just sit through that when I’ve got a perfect toy for the road right next to me?

At the first stop light she waved at her friend Tina, who was walking her dog, and didn’t realize she almost accidentally threw her half-inch tall brother out the window. Tina waved back at her, too far away to see Matt screaming in Taylor’s hand as it went out the window.

Taylor retracted her hand and giggled before pulling her vibrating egg from her purse. Without looking, she had plenty of practice, she pushed Matt’s tiny body into the grooves and knew without watching that the toy was forming tightly around him.

As she pulled onto the highway she lowered her right hand, spread her legs, lifted up her skrt, and pushed the egg as far into her pussy as it would go. Then, as her favorite song came on the radio, her thumb found the vibrate function on her phone.

“Take me away!” she sang as she joined traffic, while Matt screamed inside of her. Before the first mile marker she felt an orgasm begin to build.

***

Later that evening after unpacking her belongings, Taylor finally pulled the egg from her snatch. The battery had ran out an hour ago, but it was still a pleasant feeling to have inside of her and Matt hadn’t stopped his own moving. The blonde ordered a pizza to be delivered, then returned her brother to full size.

“I’ve got work in the morning,” she said as she picked up a box and took it to her room. “Your stuff is still in the car, don’t keep me up.”

And with that said, she vanished as he climbed slowly to his feet. His head still felt like it was vibrating from the egg and all he could smell was her fluids; it had been a long several hours.

“Six months, six months,” he muttered as he looked around for some clothes, finding none. “And. Shit.”

His sister had brought up her boxes, and none of his. He had no idea where the car was parked, whether they were in an apartment building or a small house, and now no clothes.

“She did this on purpose,” he said as he grabbed the car keys and walked angrily to the door. He was going to find the car even if he had to flash everyone in the city. “This is starting out…great…” Matt’s voice trailed off as he yanked open the door.

“Um,” said the pizza delivery girl, a thirty-something woman who clearly wasn’t expecting a naked man to open the door moments before she knocked, “Did you order a vegetarian pizza? That’ll be eighteen ninety-nine.”

“Um, yeah, I guess,” he said as he felt for his wallet. Which was in his pants. Which were not anywhere near him, causing him to realize that he was naked. He’d spent so much time naked recently it was hard to remember if he was dressed or not.

His face went white as he tried to cover himself and the delivery woman laughed with one hand over her mouth.

“Taylor!”

***

The following morning found Matt still awake. He hadn’t slept all night; the environment was too foreign. He’d worked through the night to get his room set up the way he liked it, and then he’d gone on a late night walk that ended with him narrowly escaping a mugging. So when Taylor walked out of her room, wearing pink pajama shorts and an old shirt, at five in the morning she found him already drinking coffee.

“Geez, somebody’s ready to go,” she said as she produced a granola bar from a cabinet that Matt hadn’t even thought to look in.

“Why are you up?” Matt asked, exhaustion obvious in his voice. His mind was too confused to sleep but his body was demanding it.

“Work!” she said as she walked back into her room with a cup of coffee. “I gotta go in like, half an hour.”

Then her door slammed shut as Matt let out a sigh of relief. If she was leaving in half an hour that meant he had most of the day to himself without her around.

“Maybe this six months won’t be so terrible,” he mused aloud as he shuffled to his room, determined to make the most of his first day in Old York by sleeping through it.

Twenty minutes later Matt was shaken from his exhausted sleep. He’d passed out as soon as his head had hit the pillow and felt oddly comfortable, but now he was cold. His limbs were pulled apart slightly, and something cold was around his wrists and ankles.

Matt’s eye flashed open as Taylor’s fingertips surrounded him, and her other hand gently manipulated her clit so that she could put her piercing in place. Matt screamed, unheard over her humming, briefly cut off as his head was pushed through her sensitive flesh and then resumed as his head was pushed through. Once again, his head and a little bit of his feet were the only parts of him visible through her clit. The rest was encased in her sensitive nub, which she tapped twice to make sure he was firmly seated.

“Perfect,” she said to herself as she looked down. The piercing fit really well, and she knew today was going to be a great day, especially since she was keeping her good luck charm with her. It had been a toss-up between keeping him in her pussy or in her clit, but she knew if there were any hot models around today she’d want to save room for them. Taylor stood up straight, then stepped into her short jean shorts before pulling them up tightly, wiggling her butt until the waistband slipped over her cheeks.

“It’s gonna be a great day,” she half-sang to herself, looking forward to her first day as an A-list model. After double checking she had her necessary documents in her purse, and enjoying the faint tingling the pressure of her shorts and the movement of her toy was making on her clit, she stepped out of the apartment and into her new life.

Matt screamed futilely against the denim of her shorts, realizing what he should have several days ago: She may let him go in six months, but until then? His sister would be getting the most use out of him that she could. He wasn’t going to be full sized for a very long time.

He screamed again as his sister locked the door, unhearing and uncaring, as he realized this was his new life.

 

 

 

 

 

The Roommate by Thatgirlyouknow

“Incredible!” someone’s voice said from behind the camera.

It wasn’t that Taylor didn’t pay attention to everyone before the shoots, in fact she was quite friendly with the crew, but she simply couldn’t tell what direction it came from. The blonde bombshell was currently dangling partly upside-down from a complicated array of pink and red fabrics that was slowly turning in circles. This photoshoot was supposed to be highlighting a new type of yoga, which Taylor had tried just once, and it was more difficult than she recalled.

Of course, the first time she’d tried it she hadn’t needed to hold each pose while someone called out different ways to tilt her shoulders or turn her head. Between each pose she was allowed time to rest and come out of the contraption with the careful help of two of the staff. If she got too heated up from the exertion it would turn her face red and start affecting her makeup; this shoot would go slowly, but it paid her considerably more than any job she’d had before moving to the city.

It was only her second shoot as a true professional model, but two in one week was a good start. Since her agency was fairly unique in the modeling world they kept her gainfully employed between shoots working on technique and staying in shape; she wasn’t going to starve even if things slowed. Before the month was up she knew they’d start training her with the photography equipment so that she was multi-skilled. Most models she knew had several different duties aside from modeling, and she’d decided she’d rather spend her not-modeling time as a photographer instead of a receptionist.

Before she knew it, the shoot was finished and someone, Greg, she thought, was untangling her for the final time from the dangling silk. The bright lights of the cameras dimmed and the larger overhead lights came on. Taylor blinked several times, adjusted her breasts from where they’d fallen while she was doing upside-down warrior two, and headed to the changing room before the producer could change his mind.

“That was fun,” she said to herself as she exited the scene, “but any more of that and I’m gonna pass out from being upside down so long.”

Five minutes later she had changed into her street clothes, simple dark leggings and a plain gray t-shirt, and was busy wiping off her makeup when Becca stepped into the room as well. Becca was another model with the same agency, slightly taller than Taylor with jet black hair and a tan that she refreshed every week at a tanning salon. Right now she was wearing a gaudy yellow outfit that was almost painful to look at.

“Not. A. Word.” She said to Taylor as she stomped into the room, thoroughly annoyed.

Taylor bit back a giggle and a sarcastic remark and instead hopped up to help her friend peel out of the –

“Okay, I can’t,” she said as she started laughing at the modified romper, “Who the hell made this thing?”

The layers of vivid yellow and red fins, sun-rays if the designer were to be believed, came off slowly and minutes later Becca stood nude in the changing room. She took a deep breath and cracked her neck.

“Just remember T,” she said as she opened a duffel bag and slipped out several articles of clothing, “Modeling isn’t all sky-yoga and perfume ads.”

“Oh I know, Beck,” Taylor replied as her friend pulled up a pair of jean shorts that were almost too small to fit over her muscular backside, “I know. But next week I get to play with dogs for the Red Rover Rescue so let me live the dream a little while longer, okay?”

Becca rolled her eyes and pulled on a sweatshirt that almost hung lower than the bottom of her shorts. Her breasts weren’t quite as large as Taylor’s but that didn’t stop the blonde from being slightly jealous; proportionally Becca seemed perfect even compared to other models.

“So I thought about what you said this morning,” she told her friend.

The two had met earlier that week and Becca, the more experienced model, had instantly taken a liking to Taylor. The blonde was incredibly hot, but her bubbly happy personality is what made the two instant friends. Taylor had only been a ‘real’ model for a week but Becca recognized a fellow lifer when she saw one.

“Is that room still open?”

Taylor smiled as she wiped the last of her makeup off in the mirror.

“Of course!” she replied happily, knowing how nice it would be to share her apartment with someone.

A girl, I mean, she thought naughtily.

“Come over tonight and we can get it all figured out!”

***

Becca dropped the empty bottle of wine into the trash where it clinked against another they had already turned hollow. It was cheap wine but the girls didn’t care; it fit their budget. Both of them were making surprisingly good money but Taylor hadn’t worked long enough to get a check yet and Becca didn’t see the point in buying expensive wine when a four-dollar bottle was easier to chug.

“Bathroom’s over there, right?” Becca asked Taylor with a wobbly finger pointed toward Matthew’s room. Neither girl had a great tolerance for alcohol, but it was a Friday night and since Becca had moved her stuff in already there was no reason for them to hold back.

“No!” Taylor said as she laughed, “To the left! Not the right! I’ve got my own, you’ve gotta share the other.”

Becca stumbled toward the large bathroom designed for two of the three roommates to share, and Taylor realized she probably owed her first roommate a bit of conversation. She had, after all, let him ride along as her clit ring all week. Taylor was fairly certain he’d unpacked most of his boxes before she’d shrank him down as a piece of jewelry then shut the door on his room. At times she’d forgotten she was wearing him and it was easy to forget she’d brought him to the city with her.

As Becca shut the door Taylor slipped off her barstool seat at the kitchen island and flipped up the front of her frilly blue dress before she slid her plain white panties down to her ankles. Then she squatted down on her heels and leaned forward. Years of yoga let her get her face incredibly close to her pussy, but she wasn’t bending in half for fun right now.

“Hey! Matt!” she whispered, well aware that if Becca came out of the bathroom right now she’d get a laugh out of her position.

A faint tickle in her clit told her he’d heard her. She hadn’t given him any attention this week. Oh, she’d given her clit plenty of attention and he was probably traumatized from the direct attention from her vibrator, but other than masturbating she’d barely thought of her brother-turned-clit ring.

“We’ve got a roommate, bro!” she said excitedly. Not only was she getting some excellent company, but the rational part of her was thrilled at cutting her bills in half. It wasn’t like Matthew could contribute at the moment. “She’s another model of course but I don’t think you’ll mind, right?”

Her clit tingled again.

“Let me out of here you asshole!” Matt screamed up at his sister. The week pinned to the metal stud that constituted her clit piercing had done nothing for his temperament; he wasn’t in any pain but it was infuriating to be able to only move in small wiggles that he knew only gave her pleasure. His feet were exposed below and his head exposed on top of her sensitive nub, and otherwise he was completely encased in the bundle of nerves.

When she spoke to him at first he didn’t even notice; he’d been in a stupor for days. His monotonous imprisonment was only broken up when her massive fingers or toy played with her vibrator, and while it wasn’t painful it was far from comfortable. She hadn’t even acknowledged that he was there any more than she would have paid attention to a real piece of jewelry.

“Hey!” he yelled at his sister’s face, hoping she was close enough to hear him. She was close enough to almost be going cross-eyed looking at him.

“Oh!” Taylor said, ignoring the squeaks from her clit. It didn’t really matter what he said, but she felt a little better having told him about their new living arrangements. She’d heard the bathroom door handle jiggle as Becca fumbled with it, and the blonde stood up quickly and made a decision. Before her friend successfully navigated her way back to the kitchen Taylor had removed her panties entirely and kicked them under the kitchen island where they couldn’t be seen. Then she sat back on her barstool and made sure she spread her legs to give her clit ring some room.

“So like I was saying,” Becca continued as she slid onto her stool across from Taylor and picked up a breadstick, “I just don’t know if I could do it! I’m about as freaky as a girl can get,” and she slid almost the entire breadstick into her mouth before removing it and continuing, “But a three-inch tall dude? Now that makes me nervous.”

Taylor giggled as she poured them each another glass and her friend took a bite of breadstick.

“Like, everyone says it’s great and all but what if I smush him? That tough thing can’t be that great, can it? Because I get rough.”

“Well,” said Taylor, choosing her words carefully as she took a sip, “What if I told you it really is that great? You don’t have to worry about smashing or drowning or even digesting them on accident!”

Becca choked briefly.

“Digesting? What?!” she said incredulously, “Guys seriously let you eat them?”

“Well, only the tough ones,” Taylor said with a smile and a wink, “But I hear some guys get in over their heads or click the wrong buttons, and, well, accidents happen.”

“Oh my god!” Becca said, stunned, “Have you ever-?”

“Oh no,” Taylor said with a laugh, “No, all my encounters survived, I’m not that type of gal. But I have had somebody click the wrong thing.”

Becca leaned forward, her brown eyes wide.

“What did you do? What was it like? Ohmygod don’t tell me!” she said, leaning backward and waving her hands excitedly. “No! I gotta know!”

“Geez calm down Becca!” Taylor said, surprised at how nervous her friend suddenly was. “You wanna know what I did with the moron that didn’t read his agreement?”

Becca leaned forward and nodded enthusiastically. She was overwhelmed with excited nerves; the idea of Tiny Tinder both scared and excited her and until this moment she hadn’t realized how much of both she really felt.

Taylor leaned forward with a devilish smile on her face. Becca leaned forward more, caught in the moment. The two girls’ faces were inches apart and Taylor parted her lips slowly. Becca felt her heart skip a beat as she got closer to her new roommate and best friend. For a moment she forgot why they were getting closer. Her eyes flickered to her friend’s lips, then back upward.

“I’m wearing him right now,” Taylor whispered as she stared into her friend’s widening eyes.

“You-“ Becca sat back, suddenly confused. “You’re-?”

“He’s my clit ring right now,” Taylor said matter-of-factly as she shrugged and picked up her wine glass. “Wanna see?” she casually asked her friend as she took a dainty sip.

That sip almost got spit out as Becca leapt from her chair and almost ran around the side of the island.

“You’re kidding, right?” Becca asked as her eyes flashed down at Taylor’s legs. Her dress covered half her thighs but the way she was sitting didn’t leave a lot to the imagination. The taller model wasn’t at all nervous about seeing her friend naked; they were models. Most weeks they had at least one shoot where clothing was nowhere to be seen and they were both masters of the suggestive pose.

Half the models Becca knew were also very active on the erotic side of things and she suspected Taylor would happily jump in once she was settled as well.

“You are way more excited than I thought you’d be,” Taylor said as she turned on her barstool. “Are you sure you want to see? You seem kinda on the fence about the tiny play stuff.”

“I-“ Becca paused briefly. What if this was just a joke? A trick? A ploy to get her face right next to Taylor’s snatch anyway? She mentally shrugged. Taylor was hot, Becca had gone down on uglier women.

“I gotta see.”

Taylor smiled, knowing she was about to blow her friend’s mind. No one would believe she wasn’t trying to hit on her friend right now, but to be honest she just felt compelled to show at least one person.

So she hiked up her dress, scooted her hips slightly on the barstool, and spread her legs wide.

“Oh right. Um,” Becca said in response. Her eyes flickered up to Taylor’s, who met her gaze steadily despite the amount they’d had to drink. Then they returned to Taylor’s widespread legs and exposed hairless vulva.

“It doesn’t bite,” Taylor said with a laugh. One of her hands went down to her pussy and she deftly manipulated her clit to highlight it for her friend. “Kneel down and take a look! He’s on a type of piercing that lets his face be exposed instead of a traditional circular one.”

So Becca swallowed her sudden reservations and felt her courage return. She knelt on one knee and leaned forward, suddenly grateful for the lighting that had at first seemed excessive for the kitchen. Every smooth inch of her friend’s mons and vulva was exposed and well lit, and as she looked toward the center, where Taylor’s fingers were, Becca gasped.

“Holy shit!”

There, encased in what Becca knew was a bundle of incredible nerves, was a head. A human head. Black hair was all that Becca could identify but there was no mistaking it. Taylor had a living clit ring. As she watched she saw the little man move; had he seen her? Was he yelling for help and she just couldn’t hear?

Suddenly Becca’s pussy started yelling jealously but she pushed that voice down. She wasn’t going to try sleeping with her roommate on her first night there. At least, not unless Taylor initiated.

“That’s insane!” she said to her blonde friend, leaning closer without realizing, making Taylor smile as she felt the heat of her breath on her sex. Becca still couldn’t see the tiny very well but it was obvious that he wasn’t thrilled another giantess was seeing him. “So how did you get him like this? Don’t you send him a thing and he’s gotta agree and all that?”

“Well, this one I pretty much had wrapped around my finger anyway so I gave him a bit of an ultimatum, so he agreed.”

“To forever?” Becca asked, standing back up. Her knee was starting to hurt. “Can I see him, you know, out here?” she indicated the space between their dinner plates.

“Yeah, hold on, and no, just six months, a custom job I found online,” Taylor said, sitting up to get her feet back on the ground as Becca gave her room. The blonde stood and put her foot on the barstool, then both hands went south. “This takes a second,” she told her roommate who went back around to her seat to give her a moment to herself.

Taylor smiled, then giggled. Then let out a dreamy sigh that Becca was instantly jealous of. The blonde gasped as she pulled Matt free, then she carefully sat the piercing on the island.

“Whoa,” she said, putting her foot down and shaking her head, “A week with him in made me, like, super sensitive.”

“A whole week?” Becca asked, leaning forward. Taylor had put down what looked like a silver stud, except for the tiny man that was somehow affixed to it. “You can keep them shrank that long?”

“Pretty much,” Taylor said as she sat back down and picked up the piercing. Her fingers flew across the piece of jewelry until she sat down just a piece of metal on the table. Then she held her hand out toward Becca and opened it.

Matt’s stomach heaved, but of course nothing came out. The fresh air itself almost seemed too real and he coughed. His system had gotten too used to living in a world dominated by his sister’s scent and heat and –

Don’t think about it, he told himself as he struggled to his feet on Taylor’s hand. He had heard enough of their conversation to know things were probably going to get worse and fast, especially given the look on the new girl’s face when she’d gotten a look at his clitoral prison.

Suddenly her face was there. Tan skin, incredibly black hair, brown eyes. Becca’s breath washed over him unintentionally; she was simply so huge compared to him it was unavoidable. Matt cracked his back as he stood. If things were going to get worse he could at least move on his own first.

“Oh my god!” Becca said again as Taylor held the tiny man in her palm. Her voice knocked him over and she backed up slightly to give him some room. “I’ve seen them before from a distance but this-“

Her voice trailed off as Taylor pulled her phone out of her purse.

“So who is he? You said you had him wrapped around your finger, so was he some guy from school that followed you around?”

“Uh,” Taylor said, opening the Tiny Tinder app, “Not exactly.”

“Random hookup?”

“Also no. Keep an open mind, okay?”

“Taylor, I just watched you pull a tiny guy out of your clit and I’m moving in with you. After a week of knowing you.”

Becca gave Taylor a pointed look, held her palm out, but Taylor didn’t hand him over yet. Instead she dropped Matthew into a glass of water and dunked him several times. Then she shook him like a Polaroid picture before tossing him to Becca, who let out an excited screech and caught him gently with both hands. The blonde shrugged and Becca could see what looked like the regular Tinder app on her phone. Taylor sat her phone on the table as a sliding ruler appeared on the screen under the name “Matthew.”

Then she swiped her slowly and said, “Don’t drop him.”

Becca made a confused, then surprised, then delighted noise as the tiny man, Matthew, grew suddenly to two inches tall.

“Wow!” she said as the little man adjusted his stance as she moved her hand slightly.

“Becca, meet Matthew,” Taylor said as she saw her friend’s look of delight. She remembered her first time actually seeing a tiny and couldn’t blame her. They were incredible.

“My brother,” she added sheepishly, hoping her friend didn’t particularly care. Incest was an iffy subject, a far cry from twenty years ago, but it still made her a little nervous. Especially since this was a far more extreme version.

“Your-“ Becca said, pausing as she picked up Matthew with one arm. He was yelling something at her, but neither girl could hear even if they were interested.

Taylor started to stammer out a response, suddenly sure Becca was going to be very non-understanding.

“I-“

“That’s amazing!” Becca said with a laugh, “I mean, that’s perfect! I can’t stand my brother, but this is a great way to put him to good use, right?” she continued, speaking rapidly.

“I’m relieved you think that,” said Taylor, “You’re the first person I showed him to and-“

Becca was nodding emphatically as she pulled gently on Matthew’s arms. He was small and her fingertips were almost larger than his arms. She was leaning forward and giggling at his reactions.

“He’s so small!” she said excitedly, almost dropping him as she looked up at Taylor. “I can’t believe I never did this before!”

Taylor couldn’t help but laugh at her friend’s enthusiasm. There must have been a lot of pent-up anticipation and desire for her to be reacting like this. Taylor had been ecstatic about her first time playing with a tiny guy but Becca’s reaction was like a child trying ice cream for the first time.

“Check this out!” she said as she tapped on her phone. “Now pull on his arms!”

“NO!” Matthew screamed as one hand enveloped him and the other reached for his left arm. “Don’t pull his arm!”

Of course Becca didn’t listen. Her fingers enveloped his entire arm and pulled. Instead of the painful resistance he’d felt earlier when she yanked this time there was the bizarre sensation of stretching and he watched, too mentally exhausted to be tired, as his arm lengthened out to several meters by his perception. He hated the feeling of the stretching, but more than anything he hated the lack of control.

And now, he suspected, a brand-new person effectively owned him.

“Oh, look!” Becca thundered above him as her hand unrolled and her wine-breath rolled over him again.

“I think he’s got an erection!”

“What?” Matt said indignantly, “The hell I…do…” He looked down and realized his body had betrayed him once again. Regular puberty had been tough enough but everything he’d been through recently had definitely caused some psychological scarring.

He may have been terrified and angry, but that was his new normal.

After six months of this am I even gonna be able to get a regular erection?

His sister giggled above him.

“That’s pretty much how it all started,” she explained, “He was so horny we matched on Tiny Tinder, and one thing led to another and I got him to agree to six months as my pet, then I’d leave him alone forever.”

“That doesn’t make any sense,” said Becca as she pulled on his torso, stretching him like a piece of gum. “Why would he agree to that?”

“Well,” Taylor said, playing with her hair and giving her friend a coy grin. “Imagine me teasing a teenage boy twenty-four hours a day for a month. The poor guy would do anything!”

Becca just smiled, imagining the blonde teasing anyone seriously for even a day.

“No wonder!” she said, letting Matt’s body snap back to normal. “So, like, what all, what all can you do with him?”

Taylor made a point to fill up her friend’s wine glass, then gave it a pointed look. Matthew couldn’t interpret Becca’s massive smile, but Taylor knew her friend had gotten the point.

“Well,” she started as her friend moved her hand over the glass, “There’s the obvious human dildo,” Taylor held up a hand and stuck out a finger as if counting while Becca turned her hand and dropped the little man into her wine, “both front and back, and I’m a big fan of butt plugging-“

Becca nodded, entranced, and lifted her glass to her lips. Within the red liquid Matt sputtered and gasped; the smell of the alcohol was overwhelming at his size. Then he screamed when he saw what was happening.

“I’ve done other jewelry like a toe ring and a different clit ring-“ Becca tilted the glass back, encouraged by Taylor’s face as she did so, “and I’ve eaten him a couple of times but that’s not my favorite because it can be a pain to get him back out.”

When she said that Becca’s glass was almost empty, and she upended it into her mouth.

“So don’t swallow him,” Taylor said quickly, “I don’t have any stomach string and you don’t want to be picking out of your poop tomorrow.”

Becca’s eyes widened and she giggled, but she took Taylor’s advice and pushed him to the top of her mouth as she swallowed the last of her wine. Then she let his wriggling form have some freedom, being careful not to swallow as she rolled him on her tongue.

“So,” she said after she tucked him into her cheek briefly, “Like, you can change his size and everything? Whenever you want?”

“Only his,” Taylor said, holding up her phone and showing her the app screen. “And only because I did a special agreement I found online specifically for full control like that. Most of the time you have very limited control after the initial shrinking.”

“Oh,” Becca said, loving the feeling of the tiny man in her mouth. She felt so powerful. Just hearing about all the things Taylor had done with this tiny felt naughty…it was almost like licking her friend’s sex toy. Adding in the thought that it was also Taylor’s brother started a small fire in her belly.

“So have you ever,” she paused, sucking briefly on Matt, “You know…”

“Have I ever what?” Taylor asked with a smile on her face as she hopped off the island. “Left him in me all day?” She nodded. “Slipped him in me before regular sex?” She nodded again.

Then Taylor was walking around the island and Becca felt her heart racing.

Is she…? Becca wondered as her new friend looked her in the eyes.

“But now,” Taylor said, entering Becca’s personal space and putting a hand on her friend’s shoulder, “I’m gonna add something new to my list.”

“Oh,” said Becca, suddenly nervous with her words muffled by Matthew squirming on her tongue, “Taylor I don’t know-“

The blonde didn’t let her finish her statement. She leaned toward her friend, lips pursed. It had been a long time since Taylor had kissed another girl, and part of her felt a little bad for leading her friend on like she was about to do. But she couldn’t think of a more fun way to get her toy back and telling her friend all about her experiences had gotten her excited.

She didn’t want this to lead to sex. At least not right now. The anticipation could be as fun as the act itself.

Becca couldn’t help but kiss her back. Their lips met in a timid clash, then the two girls leaned into each other. Nervousness became passion as Taylor flicked her tongue across Becca’s lips, which then opened to reveal her own tongue.

Matthew couldn’t tell what was happening outside Becca’s mouth, but he had at least heard Taylor tell her not to swallow him. It was hot. It was humid. It smelled of booze and pasta, and her tongue was exploring every inch of him constantly. Several times she almost inadvertently brought him to orgasm before her tongue changed position and he was being thrown about too often to even attempt to do it himself.

Then the pressure around him increased and he heard a deep guttural moan that shook his entire body.

Shit! he thought as he realized what that meant.

Then her lips opened, an action he could barely discern as there was only a brief flash of light that showed him a different distant mouth and throat. Taylor’s. Becca’s tongue jumped forward as the girls pushed their mouths together and Matthew screamed as a second tongue started battering him.

The two girl’s moans were all he could hear as he was knocked about, first by one tongue then another. He was drenched in their saliva and somehow Taylor’s breath smelled even more alcoholic. Then a tongue scooped under him like a massive shovel and yanked him; which direction, he could not tell. But after a moment of sudden motion the intermittent flashes of light stopped and the other tongue retreated.

“I need my toy back,” Taylor said with a wink as she pulled away, leaving Becca breathless and red-faced.

“But-“ Becca said, suddenly sure she wanted to be with Taylor more than anything else in the world at that moment, “I-“

“This was fun,” Taylor said, enjoying her control of the situation, “But let’s sleep on it, okay?”

Before Becca could respond Taylor turned on her heel and skipped to her room. Her dark-haired friend watched as her dress bounced with every step, revealing Taylor’s toned butt. The blonde turned and gave Becca another wink before she shut the door.

Then Becca let out her held breath. She felt her heart racing and she hoped she could find her vibrator in the boxes she hadn’t yet unpacked.

“Damn,” she said quietly, “Not how I thought my first night here was gonna go.”

Once she was in her room Taylor spat out her brother onto the desk from a height she knew would make him scream. He landed in a bowl that normally held her keys, but she’d fallen out of the habit of being organized. Temporarily.

“Listen bro,” she said, opening a draw and pushing items aside, “Things might be changing a bit right now, but don’t forget why you’re here.”

Matthew stumbled to his feet and tried to wipe the saliva off himself as well as he could. The light of her lamp hurt his eyes and he didn’t bother listening to his sister. It didn’t matter either way, she’d do what she wanted with him whether he fought her or not. But still, he was glad to not be surrounded by her clit any longer.

The two girls kissing had been oddly chaotic and hot, he realized, as he looked down and saw he was still hard as a rock. His testicles were boiling; he’d been on sexual edge for so long he couldn’t even remember the last time he came, which had been the original point of this entire misguided event. Before his sister could do whatever she had planned he grabbed his cock and started stroking as fast as he could.

Faster than ever before he could feel himself getting close, lubricated by saliva and thinking about the two girls kissing. Yeah it bothered him that one was his sister, and that he was in the middle, but from what he’d seen of Becca she was beautiful. And possibly as crazy as his sister, but after being on edge for so long the thought was enough to get him to-

“Here we are!” Taylor said, putting a new toy on the table. It was a different version of the Dildo Disk ™, which she really thought she’d enjoy. It was significantly thinner and wider on one side, almost like the handle of a small spoon, and the tiny-holder was right in the center. When complete the toy would resemble an upside-down ‘T.’

“Yes!” Matthew cried as he felt his moment of completion near. Finally.

Then massive fingers wrapped around his body and Matt cried out in frustration.

“No! Damnit!” He felt his cock pulse with the need to explode, but his arms were suddenly held up above his head and he felt Taylor moving him somewhere he couldn’t see.

A moment later he felt his feet contact some kind of smooth plastic, then Taylor wiggled him slightly and his feet fell into a small hole. Far above him he heard his sister make a pleased sound and the hand squeezed him tighter for a moment. The situation felt familiar to Matt but he was mad enough that his mind didn’t make the connection. Until the device around his feet suddenly squeezed his feet as he grew, making him scream and bringing memory back like an avalanche.

Then his sister’s fingers retreated and his feet were pinned together. He could see that he was standing on what looked like a narrow balance beam, a bright pink narrow thing that looked nothing like the red disk she’d put him in all those weeks ago.

Before things could get worse he reached for his cock, desperate to finish before this next loss of control.

“Let’s try this out too!” he heard Taylor say as his narrow base of support caused him to fall backward.

“Gah!” he said as he fell flat on his back, arms overhead. Suddenly he was lying on his back and his sister was staring down at him, as massive as a mountain with a smile he knew meant nothing good for him.

Then her hands descended with something thin and purple between them. Her fingers were still large, but he thought he was maybe six inches tall as the purple band went over his arms, then his head, then kept moving downward like a foot-thick belt.

“No! That’s not fair!” he yelled as the silicon band settled about his waist. His rock-hard cock was caught underneath, and when her hands retreated he instantly tried to slip his own underneath. She smeared something over the band and suddenly he felt it tighten; not as though it were too small, but suddenly the thing was molded to his body. He could feel his pulsating cock, but there was no way he could stimulate himself, let alone get a hand underneath it.

“Chasti-band! Keep him off of himself, and in you instead!” Taylor said above him as though she were doing the voice-over for a commercial, “Hope you enjoy it!”

Matt screamed angrily as she giggled. Originally she hadn’t cared at all about Matt being able to touch himself, but then she realized something: it could be a lot of fun denying him his own release. She wasn’t the only one who liked to torture their tinies like this, and someone had invented a body-molding silicon band just for that purpose. It was almost like a corset for his crotch.

Then she slipped off her little blue dress and picked up her toy’s latest configuration. She spat on her brother’s face then used her other hand to smear the saliva across his shoulders. Taylor spread her feet a little bit wider, then leaned forward over the desk, exaggerating her forward hip bend to get her backside a little bit higher.

Matt sputtered as he was turned upside down, his body only kept from bending in half by her titanic fingers. Above him his sister’s pussy flew past, and he sighed in relief as he saw a clear plastic clit ring already in place. He held his breath, expecting to be rammed into that hole again, but instead he kept moving. There was only a single moment of confusion before he saw her well-formed backside in front of him like the world’s largest and most attractive billboard.

Another massive hand parted her cheeks and revealed a recently bleached hole that looked like it belonged in a porn, not in real life. Matt’s ankles reminded him they were encased in a too-small piece of plastic as he started kicking in protest; he’d been in there before and given her recent preference for long-term play he wasn’t interested. Not that it mattered to her.

Humming to herself, Taylor relaxed her anus as much as she could then gently pushed her butt plug in. Her backdoor twitched as his head passed through then relaxed more to accommodate his shoulders. Before her brother had volunteered to be her sex toy she’d taken more time with her anal play; in fact, only three men had been back there full-sized though she knew that was going to change soon as she expanded her modeling career.

But since her brother had come into the game? She almost preferred the rougher insertions.

As soon as his shoulders passed through her sensitive, freshly whitened hole she adjusted her grip from his legs to the plastic base and pushed him all the way in. The increasingly narrow shape of his body below his shoulders made him slide easily in as her anus tried to reflexively close and she moaned quietly when she felt his sudden movement inside her rectum. This was the largest she’d ever inserted him at nearly seven inches, though he’d spent plenty of time in her ass before.

Then before she was ready she felt the base hit the skin between her cheeks. The soft plastic wasn’t quite lined up vertically so she twisted it until it fell neatly parallel to her natural gluteal cleft then she released the handle and let her cheeks fall back together. Standing, she felt her brother start moving violently in her rectum and she giggled as she walked to her private bathroom. Each of her movements thrust him about differently and she thoroughly enjoyed his swinging arms massaging her insides.

She turned on the shower and let it heat up as she debated bringing a vibrator in with her.

I’ve got a few months, she told herself with a smile, I can have some fun with anticipation myself.

***

The following afternoon Taylor dropped hard onto the couch. Both to drive her butt plug a little deeper and because she was exhausted. There’d been a last-minute shoot for a line of athletic gear, which she had taken though she wasn’t prepared. Luckily they’d wanted her sweaty, because that’s what they got.

“I,” she said as she slipped off her designer tank top, which they’d let her keep, “am not made for pushups.”

Beneath she had a fancy green and red sports bra which barely contained her C-cup breasts, still shiny with drying sweat. Her toned stomach had a red line on it from where a jump-rope had whipped her, and she was sure the incredibly small shorts she’d been given let everyone see the base of the butt plug she was wearing.

The thought made her smile and she wondered if pictures with that angle would make it into magazines or not. On the one hand it had been a very focused fitness apparel company. On the other hand, models that were fine with those sorts of shoots tended to get a lot more offers.

She looked about the apartment briefly and could tell Becca wasn’t home yet. It was far too quiet for there to be another person present unless she was sleeping, and Taylor remembered Becca was on a shoot in the countryside today. The drive time alone meant it would be a long day for her.

Briefly the blonde thought about a masturbation session, but she just shook her head.

“I’m too tired for that,” she said to herself as she stood and peeled her bra off. She threw it into her room, then peeled her shorts off as well. They had formed to her body in a very flattering manner, and she hadn’t bothered to wear underwear below; the line wouldn’t have worked well for the photo shoot anyway. The shorts were tossed onto her bed as well, and when she reached the bed she leaned over it and reached between her legs.

Matthew’s prison finally moved. He’d spent the last eternity fighting against her insides, driven by what he now knew was a feature of Tiny Tinder: an app-induced panic that wouldn’t let him stop moving. Throughout the day he’d felt little movements that he knew was simply her walking, and some taps and shoves that only served to get him slightly further into his sister’s ass. But this was a strong, deliberate pull. Finally.

He couldn’t help but scream as he was yanked quickly back through her hole; her sphincter didn’t want to release him and it jerked his arms overhead rapidly. Bright light assaulted his eyes and the fresh air was intoxicating. He didn’t need to breath inside of her, but not doing so was nearly impossible though somehow her insides were cleaner than they had any right to be. It still didn’t help how…unclean he felt. The fact that he’d volunteered for this only made things even worse.

The painful circle holding his ankles grew suddenly and he fell with a shout onto something soft and warm. As he fell the band around his waist loosened and dropped free, which he barely noticed. Matthew barely had time to sit up and look around before he felt himself growing rapidly. This time he didn’t stop until he was at his full height and he was instantly disoriented; he’d gotten used to either being encased in flesh or the world around him being massive.

“Ugh,” he groaned, closing his eyes and leaning forward. Between his legs he could see a flimsy black pair of shorts, the warm thing he’d landed on. Suddenly a wave of hunger and exhaustion washed over him; as a tiny he needed none of the things that a real person needed, but back at full size his body still had physiological needs.

“Wanna actually meet Becca?” Taylor asked him, not bothering to get cover herself as she walked around her bed to kick dirty clothes into a pile.

“I, uh,” he stammered out, confused and shook by the sudden change in….everything. Chairs were suddenly the right size, the ceiling no longer miles above him. His body no longer surrounded by heat, no distant heartbeat constantly audible.

“Sure?”

“You better take a shower then!” she said as she picked up a towel and walked past him to the master bathroom. “She seemed to like you a lot yesterday so if you play your cards right…”

Matt stood shakily and looked over at her.

“You might finally get lucky!”

Then she bumped her bathroom door shut with her hips and he was left all alone for the first time in…

“What day is it?” he asked aloud as he stumbled out of her room into the large living room. His brief full-size memories of the apartment helped him get to his room where he looked longingly at his bed. But the possibility of Becca being into him overwhelmed his good sense and his stomach rumbled.

“I can stay up a little longer,” he told himself as he found a towel and his shampoo. “I hope we’re not eating fish.”

***

Matthew was shampooing his hair for a second time when he heard the bathroom door open.

“Hey, busy!” he called out before realizing if it was his sister she wouldn’t care. And that he’d probably already be shrunk for whatever hole she decided he should spend some time in. So that meant…

The curtain jerked back and a beautiful tan woman with incredibly black hair poked her head around the curtain.

“Hey!” Matt said as he jerked back, accidentally getting shampoo in his eye. “Damnit, privacy?”

Becca just laughed at his discomfort and gave him a thorough look-over that he didn’t see. She’d guessed earlier that he was in good shape and she had been pretty accurate.

“Nice butt!” she said as he turned around and rubbed his eyes.

His face was turning red as she watched, but she wasn’t worried about his face. Below his waist a solid-looking seven-inch cock was rapidly appearing, and he covered himself awkwardly. The sixteen-year-old was too confused to know if he should be modest or not around this new woman, but he erred on caution and covered himself with a frustrated groan.

“Don’t get too excited!” Becca said, giving him a smile and biting her lower lip gently. “Play your cards right and I might take a closer look!”

Then she vanished, leaving Matthew alone in the shower, stunned.

Did she just-? he wondered as he heard the door shut. His rational brain told him that she was just leading him on. That this was just another plan of his sister’s to find a way to beat him down. That she was probably just preparing him to be shared. That he shouldn’t get his hopes up on anything good happening.

But his hormones screamed louder.

We’re gonna nail that chick!

With that in mind he made a point to not stroke himself to his first completion in…

“Damnit, what day is it?” he asked again before more shampoo fell into his eyes. “Damnit!”

***

Matthew couldn’t help himself. They’d ordered out for pizza for dinner and luckily Taylor had ordered two; she knew how much he could eat on a normal day. He’d eaten three slices before either of the girls had finished their first, but he didn’t care.

He was so thirsty he didn’t even notice that Taylor kept refilling his wine glass.

“So how long have you been modeling?” he asked Becca between bites, remembering his hopes of finally getting laid. That meant he had to make good conversation at the absolute least.

“Maybe two years now,” the black-haired woman replied with a smile as he ate. She sipped lightly at her own glass, pacing herself this time.

Eat up big guy, she thought, One way or another I’m gonna tire you out.

Matt did his best to keep the conversation going but quickly the two girls were talking between themselves and he was only occasionally joining in. They were talking shop and he was surprised to learn that there was a lot of modeling that he knew nothing about. He excused himself to the restroom, and when he returned he realized that the conversation had changed topics entirely.

“Either hole?” Becca was saying as she discarded the crust from her second slice.

Matthew eyed the crusts as he slid back onto his barstool, then grabbed another slice.

“Sure, just wash him after,” Taylor said as she drained the last of her glass.

“What about eating him?” she asked quickly and excitedly, “I don’t have a clit ring but could I do the toe jewelry thing?”

Taylor laughed as Matt sputtered in protest and Becca smiled as she chewed, eager to get her night started and barely holding herself back.

He choked on a bite of pizza and stammered out: “Hey! I’m right here!”

The two ignored him as Becca shot ideas at Taylor. Some Taylor agreed with, others just made her laugh before she turned them down.

“Hey!” he insisted, waving a hand between the two of them. “I’m still a person and I’m right here!”

Taylor smiled at Becca and rolled her eyes. Then Matthew saw she had her phone out, next to her plate.

“Oh, fuck,” he said as her finger slid the shrinking bar to the left.

Becca fished him from his pile of clothes before he could disentangle himself, and he guessed from the size of her fingers he was a furious two-inches tall. He fell to a knee as she lifted him rapidly and suddenly he was inches from her massive face. Eyes almost as tall as he was narrowed in on him and he could hear both girls giggle; Taylor because she loved the ecstatic look on Becca’s face, and Becca because she knew that in her hand was the key to infinite pleasure.

“Have fun!” Matt heard his sister say.

He turned to yell at the blonde, not that it would have done any good, then the hand under him moved suddenly. Matt turned quickly and screamed as he saw Becca’s parted lips rapidly approaching. Before he could react he was enveloped by her maw and his ears popped as she sucked lightly to pull his body into her mouth.

“Oh,” Becca said, quickly sliding off her barstool and abandoning the cool demeanor she’d been faking, “Don’t worry, I will!”

Taylor didn’t mind cleaning up after dinner. She took her time finishing, of course; she’d always been a slow eater. She also enjoyed a piece of dark chocolate before she set about straightening out the kitchen.

The blonde was humming to herself as she consolidated what was left of the two pizzas into one box when she heard Becca’s first gasp of pleasure. She smiled to herself, briefly wondering what hole she’d stuffed Matt into first. The moaning grew with urgency and Taylor didn’t even try to ignore it. She felt hot and dirty just listening; the idea that her roommate was using her brother as a sex toy was incredibly attractive.

Knowing she’d basically loaned him out like a community dildo made her feel incredibly powerful, though she knew she wasn’t going to make it a habit with other people.

“Oh! Oh!” Becca yelled, and Taylor giggled, remembering how good it had felt to use her first tiny. She wondered if Becca had taken her advice and was using a dildo to smash her brother into her cervix.

The blonde model had been tempted to give Becca some control over Matthew’s body, but she figured the first time she got to use a tiny it might be smarter to keep her from having too many options.

She kept enjoying her friend’s increasingly frantic moans and shouts as she straightened out the rest of the kitchen and wiped down the countertops. A bag of popcorn went into the microwave before she walked to the couch and turned on the television.

“Yes!” she said as Becca let out a desperate cry. Had Taylor been tempted to peek into her friend’s room she would have seen her brother wrapped tightly in dental floss, being treated like the smallest in a line of anal beads.

While Taylor watched the sequel to ‘The Journal’ she enjoyed a small bag of popcorn, another glass of wine, and the nigh-constant moans of her new roommate. Before long she was engrossed in the movie and the sounds of her brother’s torture were simply background noises, and by the end of the movie she was crying as Becca finally exhausted herself, letting her purple dildo slide out of her pussy as she gasped for air. Matthew almost made it out of her tight hole before Becca slid on a tight pair of panties and curled into the fetal position, fast asleep.

***

“I got you something!” Becca told Taylor the following afternoon, sliding a small box across the table toward her friend. They’d both gotten off early from work, but while Taylor had gone to the grocery store, Becca had gone to a very different business.

“You shouldn’t have!” Taylor said as she finished putting away the milk. “It’s enough just knowing I’ve got a friend in this city!”

But that didn’t stop her from picking up the box and reading the top. A smile grew on her face when she realized what her friend had gotten her.

“Just one thing,” Becca said, sliding a pair of scissors over to her blonde friend so she could get to the toy inside, “Can I use it when you’re done?”

Matt felt probing fingers around his ankles and breathed a sigh of relief. She hadn’t forced him to move about all day, but even so her pussy was an unreal prison. It molded to his body and held him tightly like a wet sleeping bag, and all he could hear was her heartbeat while rhythmic shifting told him when she was moving. She’d done yoga with him completely inside her before and it had been a very uncomfortable experience, though he preferred it to being used as a dildo.

But he knew that his rare not-quite-peaceful moment was over when Taylor sat him on the desk. He was next to a purple object that he couldn’t quite identify, but he knew what part of it was: a tiny harness. Compared to most of her toys it was oddly small, though Matthew knew from personal experience that wasn’t always important. He was five inches tall and the thing was only half as long as he was tall.

“No!” he yelled up at his sister, who was smiling down at him as she worked her pants down to her ankles and kicked them off. “Come on sis, you gotta give me a break!”

He got a great look at her toned stomach before he was suddenly shrunk again, and his sister squatted down on her heels to put her face at his level. Her massive eyes narrowed as she looked at him.

“Get in,” she said, her eyes flashing over to the new toy.

Matt looked from her to the toy, then back.

“What’s gonna work better?” she asked him, “You climbing in and me finishing the little handcuff things or me shoving you in and doing the whole part and you go for a ride anyway?”

With a sigh Matt walked to the toy. He could feel the weight of her gaze behind him and he hated himself as he climbed in. The harness was sideways, as the purple toy itself was laying on its side, but the contraptions that held his legs were large enough to go up to his knees like tall boots and the arm cuffs were situated slightly around the side. As he got his legs in his sister stood the toy up so that he was vertical, and he was even more frustrated as it just made situating himself easier.

In moments he felt like he was tied to a massive post like a sacrifice in a black-and-white monster movie. Then, unseen by Matthew, Taylor’s fingertip slid a tab on the backside of the toy and the plastic he’d inserted his limbs into suddenly tightened. A little too tight to be comfortable.

Which she probably knew, Matt thought, frustrated. His arms were pinned slightly behind him, leaving his torso pushed forward. It reminded him of a stand-up roller coaster where-

“Whoa!” he yelled as he was abruptly lifted, then turned upside down. He could see Taylor giving him a grin and her other hand approached, then vanished behind him. Something massive bumped the toy from behind and shook it side to side. Then he was tossed forward and back, his face roughly shoved into her palm before he was pulled backward with a scream.

Then he was upside down again, swung side to side. In between squeezing his eyes shut to settle his stomach he could see a mass of skin, her legs, and then there was too much turbulence for him to even guess his orientation. After a time, where he heard Taylor make slight grunts of effort, he opened his eyes and saw she wasn’t quite looking at him; she was looking at the toy he was strapped to.

Which had been affixed to one of her fingers.

Which exploded into violent motion as Taylor laughed.

“Ooh!” she said in what she thought of as her sexy voice, “This is gonna be perfect!”

Then she lowered her hand down to her clit. She’d used finger vibes before but she was interested in how it would change things to have a tiny between her nub and the toy itself.

Matthew screamed as the vibrator exploded into life. After several chaotic moments he realized what he was attached to but it didn’t help his disposition. The vibrations were too pure and massive against his back and the sound itself was overwhelming. It drove him to an animal-like panic far better than the app itself could.

“Mmmm,” Taylor moaned as she rubbed the vibe against her clit. Her hips rocked as she rubbed it across her clit, appreciative of the difference in material that this vibe employed. The blonde had used vibrators of several different materials, but somehow she’d never thought of one using her brother’s body for the contact. Another time she’d had to stretch him over a vibrator and see how that worked.

Her free hand grabbed her breast and twisted a nipple.

“Ooooh!” she cried as her brother screamed.

This wouldn’t take long at all.

***

“Hey! Becca!” Taylor called out several minutes later, her hair a mess and her breasts heaving from exertion.

“What’s…up?” Becca said as she peeked into her friend’s room. “Oh, uh,” she continued when she saw Taylor’s state.

“You gotta try this!” Matt heard as the world flipped and turned around him. Part of him realized that Taylor had slipped him off her finger and wrapped her hand around him and the toy. Part of him was thankful that being tiny somehow kept him from literally vomiting though his stomach demanded it.

“Whoa!” Becca said with a laugh as her naked friend tossed her the finger vibe. She’d been so taken aback by Taylor’s nudity she was late in reacting to the throw but she still managed to catch the toy. She knew her friend was beautiful but the look on her face as her chest heaved would have started a war.

It certainly started a fire beneath Becca’s short shorts. She made no attempt to hide her full-body checkout of her friend as she brought the vibe up to slowly lick it. Taylor smiled back at her while her tongue slide up the plastic, licked her juices off of Matthew’s tiny restrained body, then retreated back into her mouth.

“Back in the morning?” she asked her friend as she slipped the toy onto her finger.

“Yes, please,” Taylor replied, “I’m heading home for the weekend after breakfast.”

Matthew’s spirits shot up when he heard that, though he knew he was in for another, probably worse, vibrator session. If she was going home that meant he would get free, not-shrunk time. Right?

Taylor laid back on the bed, her legs still shaking slightly. She knew Becca was getting a great look and didn’t mind at all; through unspoken agreement the two knew soon they’d be in bed together. But they both clearly shared the same mindset when it came to playing up anticipation.

Then her phone buzzed and she checked her notifications; Tiny Tinder had made an update and added several new features. Taylor’s eyes darted to her friend’s room as she opened the app, wondering how her brother would like them.

An hour later the tiny vibrator’s battery died, before Becca was mentally ready for it to be over, but far past the point of her clit being almost painfully sensitive. She couldn’t believe how amazing playing with Taylor’s tiny brother was; her sex drive had gone into overdrive ever since Taylor had presented her little toy.  Idly she slipped the toy off her finger and undid the latch mechanism that held Matt onto the front of the toy.

“Hey!” he had time to shout before he fell onto her stomach and rolled into the line made by her toned abdominal muscles. His entire body still felt like it was vibrating and the simple act of her breathing caused the ground to shake too much for him to be able to stand.

Then her hand slammed down on him, not quite flattening him. Her hand scooped him up and he felt himself moving. Just as he realized where he was going her fingers adjusted around him to a pincer grip, giving him a view of his destination and causing him to scream.

Becca pushed the tiny as far into her sex as she could, giggling as she felt him fight against her insides. Before she could fall asleep she made sure to pull on a tight pair of panties and turn out the light. Ideas ran through her head as she slept, and in the morning she knew she had to see Taylor eat the little man. One way or another.

“What the hell!” Matt yelled as Becca’s fingers retreated. A last bit of light shone through her opening before it closed and Matt got a front row seat of what looked like a slow, wet cave in as her pussy started to relax and return to it’s normal resting state.

“Uh, what the hell?” he asked aloud as his view remained the same, far past the point of when he should have been encased in darkness. Pink skin pushed against him from every direction and he could see a puddle of fluid beneath him; Becca’s round and hard cervix behind him. “What the fu-“

Taylor smiled as she adjusted her brother’s night vision. She’d heard her friend stop crying out passionately and decided now was the time to use at least one of the new updates. And then, just to make her friend nervous in the morning, she slid the shrinking bar further to the left.

“Don’t fall through her cervix Matt,” she said to herself as she plugged her phone in and went to sleep.

***

The following morning was fun for Taylor. At first she’d been awoken by Becca, who was terrified that she’d lost Matthew. The dark-haired model wasn’t as concerned about losing her roommate’s brother as she was about losing her roommate’s toy, but Taylor quickly straightened her out between laughs.

“He’s probably stuck on your cervix!” Taylor said as she giggled and picked up her phone. “When you were done last night I used some of the new app features to make him see in the dark and shrunk him super small, but we’ll have to wait to try out the others.”

Becca breathed out a sigh of relief, though she was still nervous.

“So he’s—whoa!” she shouted as she felt something rapidly grow inside of her. Taylor had been right, he had been stuck to her cervix by dried secretions, and when he was suddenly grown to two inches tall Becca was stunned by the jolt of sensation.

“Wait wait wait!” she told her friend, who had already stopped growing her brother. “There’s probably some safety thing so you can’t make me explode, right?” she asked.

“I think so,” Taylor said, not sure where her friend was going with this. She’d intended on growing her brother another inch then having Becca fish him out. “I’ll be careful,” she continued reassuringly.

“Not what I meant!” Becca said, spinning Taylor’s office chair around and sitting down with her legs spread wide. Taylor took a moment to admire the surgical precision of Becca’s pubic hair: there was somehow an excellently done smiling face on her mons. Then she realized she hadn’t even noticed Becca was naked from the waist down when she’d walked into her room near hysterics.

The dark-haired woman smiled when she saw the look on her friend’s face.

“Go for eight inches and pull him out that way! I wanna see what it feels like!” she told Taylor; whose eyes widened with realization.

Taylor grinned and slid the shrinking gauge slowly to the right.

Matthew felt the world around him start to constrict. It was a welcome change from being effectively glued to her cervix, and he’d hated being able to see inside of her all night. At least when it was completely black his eyes would make images on their own to fill in the lack of input. All he’d been able to do last night was look at her folds of skin which occasionally shifted as she rolled over.

Then he realized he wasn’t stopping at an inch or two of height. Her vagina shifted slowly around him, but he was growing too fast for it to accommodate. Suddenly worried, he pushed his arms forward toward her opening and did his best to orient his feet against her cervix as ‘downward.’ Becca’s pussy continued to grow smaller and smaller as he grew, though quickly he started to feel surrounded by increasing wetness; she was responding quickly to his growth.

“Mmph!” he tried to say as his head grew enough to put him face first into her tender walls. Before things got too tight he pushed his arms straight overhead as he felt his feet start pushing harder and harder on her cervix. If this continued, he’d –

“There’s hands!” Taylor said, delighted at the looks on her friend’s face. Becca’s face had gone through a hundred changes over the past two minutes as Taylor had slowly grown her brother from the initial one-inch jump to a little over six inches. She could only imagine what it felt like to have her tunnel filled, impossibly, from the inside out, though Becca’s face told her it must feel incredible.

Becca tried to slow her breathing and not get too excited; she knew Taylor was leaving in a little bit for a home visit and she wouldn’t be leaving her best toy behind. After last night Becca knew a conventional toy just wouldn’t cut it.

“I need-“ she gasped as Taylor leaned forward and brushed her clit ‘accidentally’ as she pinched her brother’s exposed hands, “to download this app myself! Whooa!”

Matthew came free with a slurping sound that made Taylor giggle, and as she held him up by his hands he yelled angrily at her. She just shrugged, nodded, made affirming noises that they both knew were fake, then tossed him in the air. As he fell he shrank again, and she caught him on her palm.

“Is someone gonna have fun while I’m gone?” Taylor asked, giving Becca a wink as she stood and walked toward her bathroom.

Becca just breathed, trying to calm down as she saw her friend fiddling with what looked like another little piece of jewelry.

***

“I’m so happy for you!” Taylor’s mother said as she gave her daughter a hug. “And Matthew is doing well too?”

“Oh yeah,” Taylor’s voice boomed around him as he was flung about. Every time she spoke, breathed, ate, drank he was subjected to a new torture. Once again she’d found a piercing that kept his head exposed, but now he realized being in her clit hadn’t been that terrible. Being stuck to a tongue piercing, where his head was exposed rather than a silver ball, was far worse.

Everything she drank was forcefully shoved against his face. Every flavor magnified a thousand times as the simple pressure created by her swallowing pulled his mouth open and forced a mouthful of whatever she had ingested into his own maw. At least her clit was predictable and only one flavor.

“He’s super busy all the time,” Taylor continued with a smile as she helped her mother clear the table. She supposed it was especially true right now; dinner had been accidentally spicy chicken wings and her saliva was still running like crazy. If he wasn’t able to overcome his urge to breathe, he was probably choking on her saliva right now.

“Still,” their mother said as she washed another plate, “It’s too bad he couldn’t come to visit.”

“I’m sure he’s with us,” Taylor said, looking for a way to keep the silent in-joke running, “He’s probably imagining what a good home-cooked meal tastes like.”

The taste of the wings stuck around far longer than Taylor liked, but she knew she had something that would take care of that. As she rode in her taxi to the mall she fiddled on the Tiny Tinder app until she found what she was looking for.

Matt’s body tingled and he froze in fear. He may have hated his position but if he grew now he’d seriously hurt Taylor. But when nothing happened he relaxed, until he realized the amount of saliva around him was growing again.

“Mmm!” Taylor moaned to herself as the taste of lemon filled her mouth. She didn’t taste it as strongly as she knew she could have, as a tongue ring the taste was centered on her tongue but it probably didn’t equal giving her brother the full gum treatment. Her finger flicked through several more flavors, including mint and cherry, before she returned to lemon. It had always been her favorite, and thanks to her favorite app she didn’t even need to buy gum anymore!

The mall wasn’t as crowded today as she expected it to be, but that could also have been a byproduct of her having gotten used to a much larger city. More people lived within a mile of her in the city than could safely fit in this entire mall.

It had only been a short while since she’d been home but already she could see things changing. Some stores had closed, or simply moved across the mall for mystifying reasons. Her favorite story, the pop-up Tiny Tinder store was gone, but that had been expected and it had stayed longer than it originally had advertised. Taylor wondered wistfully if the sales staff moved with it or if they were local hires.

Then, as she sipped her iced coffee, she made eye contact with an old flame.

Flame may not have been the correct word to use; he was hung and they’d met twice in the back row of the theater. He was sitting on a bench in the middle of the mall, eating a pretzel as another woman, obviously his wife, sipped from her soda. The man didn’t miss a beat as he smiled at Taylor, who smiled back at him.

It didn’t bother her in the slightest that he had a wife, but she felt a longing for what she knew he was hiding in his pants. As her coffee clashed with the lemon flavor from her tongue ring she realized that she’d been thinking small when she’d seen the flavor update. She winked at him, then flicked her eyes toward the theater. Without bothering to see what he did she walked to the posters and made sure she stood in front of the latest romantic comedy, which only had one showing in an hour.

She turned to look over her shoulder and he nodded at her as his wife spoke to him.

Then Taylor walked away to find a calm area where she could find a tongue ring flavor that would compliment her caramel latte, not spoil it.

An hour later she was waiting impatiently in the back row of the theater as the previews ended. Five minutes into the show she was annoyed, and at ten minutes in she resigned herself to simply enjoy the movie. Then the man entered, found her in the back row, and made his way toward her.

“Sorry,” he whispered as he sat next to her and started undoing his belt, “Had to give the missus a ride home and –“

“Dude, just whip it out!” Taylor said, punching him lightly on the shoulder. As he did so she pulled out an almost-empty container of mints and dumped her brother out onto her hand. She’d freed him from her tongue ring only to dump him into the old container; she didn’t want to lose him though at an inch tall that was unlikely. And though the thought of his face being used to stimulate a cock in her mouth made her smile, she had a better idea.

Taylor smiled as she saw the man’s (she’d never gotten his name) cock in the flickering light of the movie. It was eight inches of massive man pole and she’d thoroughly enjoyed each of their past encounters. She wasn’t interested in straight-up sex and he was completely cool with that; there were no surprises between them.

“I’m gonna try something,” she told him as she grasped her brother’s legs and pulled them apart. There was a squeaking scream that she couldn’t hear over the other movie-goer’s laughter, then she pulled her brother’s tiny form over the man’s rod like a condom.

The blonde almost wished they were in a better lit area; she’d have loved to see how it looked as she yanked him further downward. She’d seen pornos where they used tinies as condoms, and while she normally hated condoms the fact that it was actually a small person actually made it an improvement over just a plain cock. It took more effort than she’d expected, but after a minute’s effort she had her brother entirely pulled down.

“A condom?” the man asked, “Really?”

“Relax,” Taylor said as she leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock. There was a slight sensation of very thin hair as she licked what used to be the top of Matthew’s head, and she drove her tongue into his urethra. She giggled as she thought about what she was doing; she could taste the man’s precum clearly on her tongue, which meant the cock had speared her brother so perfectly that she was essentially French kissing him while her hookup’s fluids oozed through his mouth.

The taste of cherry spread across her tongue as she licked, then wrapped her lips around the bulbous head. A hand wrapped itself through her hair and she let him push her down. His cock pushed against the back of her throat as Matthew’s bizarrely stretched limbs kicked against the inside of her cheeks. She pulled upward, dragging her tongue across what she thought was Matthew’s torso, then was pulled back down.

This time the cock slid straight into her throat and Taylor let him pull her down until her nose was nestled in his pubes.

“Perfect,” the man whispered as he threaded another hand into her hair. Somehow the dainty blonde kept her nose against his pubes as she shifted positions and knelt in front of him. He laughed as the men on screen took turns slapping each other while he slowly pulled up and down on the blonde’s face. He was glad she’d picked this movie; he could easily spend two hours in her throat. She was by far the best random hookup he’d ever had, and he’d been sorely tempted to hire her as a babysitter.

Matthew tried to scream, but he was simply too stretched. Too distended. He knew what had happened, and while he wasn’t in physical pain the humiliation was too much. The feeling of his sister’s tongue and mouth and throat all around him was too much. Knowing she was only using him as a flavored condom was too much. Not to mention the salty taste of the man’s fluids that leaked out of him made him with he could vomit.

The blowjob stretched on to eternity, and Matthew felt his mind start to check out. It would be preferable to the overwhelming alien sensations that encompassed his entire body.

Just as the credits started to roll the man pulled the girl’s head down one last time. She’d done remarkably well, only needing one break for a sip of soda. He felt himself explode in her throat as she gulped, prolonging his orgasm and sucking his seed straight into her stomach.

“Wasn’t there a condom?” he asked himself as he held himself deep in her throat. He felt himself start to soften just as she started tapping on his thigh to be let up for air.

“There was a condom!” he said with a laugh as she pulled off and took a deep breath.

“Tiny Tinder,” the blonde said as she looked up at him and smiled. Clearly she’d had her fun. “You gotta try it man,” she told him as she gingerly handled his softening penis and slid what he, in the rising lights of the room, now recognized as a distorted tiny person.

“Maybe next time?” she asked him as she slid the little person into a mint container and stood, picking up her soda and taking a sip.

“Uh, I’ll think about,” he said as he zipped up his pants.

But she was already leaving without hearing his response.

“Damn she looks familiar,” he thought as Taylor’s face flashed across the screen in a post-credits ad for perfume.

***

“Close your eyes!” Taylor said to Becca a week later.

The two had become close friends since she’d moved in, far faster than either of them had expected. The fact that they shared Matthew most evenings helped, and the fact that they had a strong physical chemistry only cemented the bond. They both had resisted the call to hop in one another’s beds, but Becca knew her own resolve was weakening.

The anticipation was becoming too great and the image of Taylor naked, usually with a pair of feet sticking out of her snatch, was frequently her object of fantasy when she masturbated. She’d even stopped letting male models and producers bang her after photo shoots just so that her first time with Taylor would feel even more amazing.

Tonight she could tell something was different.

It was Becca’s birthday, and she’d had an amazing evening. She’d gone out to dinner and drinks with friends, they’d partied, done karaoke, and generally had such a good time she knew she’d spend the next week recovering. But in the end things wound down, as they inevitably do, and she’d made her way back to the apartment with Taylor.

Who told her she had something special to give her. Instantly Becca’s heart was racing with anticipation.

Was this it? Was tonight the night they became more than roommates?

So she closed her eyes and smiled when she heard soft objects hitting the floor. Taylor’s clothes. Her friend’s soft hands reached up to her shoulders and pushed her backward onto the bed, which Becca hadn’t been expecting. Both the fall and the alcohol in her system made her laugh, then she realized Taylor was pushing the bottom of her dress up.

Sensing the difference in the situation, Becca stopped laughing and lifted her hips. Taylor pushed the dress up to her belly button, then her hands retreated.

“One second,” Taylor told her, and one of Becca’s hands went to massage a breast. It earned her a light slap on the back of the hand, and Taylor said, “Not yet!” with a giggle.

“Okay,” her voice called out after Becca heard something that sounded like plastic clicking together. “Take a look!”

Becca opened her eyes and gasped. Taylor was naked, exactly like she’d hoped. The blonde had done her hair up in pigtails, and above her incredible breasts she was smiling like the happiest girl in the world. The birthday girl almost reached up to pull Taylor down for a kiss when she looked further down. Taylor was wearing a belt, a curious thing that…

“Is that?” she asked, gasping with delight.

Matthew yelled angrily as plastic clamped down hard on his feet once more. He could tell Taylor had adjusted the ‘panic’ setting again; he was overwhelmed with anger and fear, he couldn’t even imagine not swinging his arms wildly in anger. Then Taylor’s giant hand stroked him just as though he were a cock.

“It is!” Taylor said, shifting her hips to make the strap-on tiny bounce. “Like what you see?”

From just in front of her pussy jutted Matt’s body, perhaps seven inches long, clearly stuck somehow on the base of a strap-on dildo. Becca could see there were smaller straps that went underneath, probably to stimulate Taylor at the same time as she railed whoever the lucky recipient was.

Becca smiled, suddenly too excited to speak. Taylor climbed on the bed and kissed Becca deeply, pushing her back onto the bed as she drove her tongue into her friend’s mouth. Their tongues dueled for a moment before Taylor pulled back and slipped a finger into Becca’s waiting pussy.

She gasped, then the finger retreated only to be replaced by something larger. Something that was moving slightly. Becca looked down to see that Taylor had positioned her brother’s head at her waiting entrance, then looked back at her friend. Taylor looked her in the eyes for that final conformation.

Then she slid the dildo into Becca as she was pulled down into a kiss. As she pushed forward the bottom of the harness slid across her clit, then it slid backward as Taylor pulled her brother back outward. Just as advertised, this was going to get it done for both of them.

So Taylor thrust forward again and gasped in time with Becca as she continued driving the dildo deep into her friend. Becca cried out with each thrust; the living cock that was filling her felt incredible. Each thrust filled her perfectly as Matt threw his arms in every direction, fighting against her tender insides. Then Taylor would reverse course and pull the toy almost completely out of Becca, pausing just for a moment before burying it to the hilt in her once again.

“Ohmygod!” Becca cried out, wrapping her arms around her tiny blonde friend. Taylor kept pumping, feeling her abs start to burn as she drove the toy in and out, feeling herself rapidly approaching orgasm. The toy stimulated her clit very well and combined with the situation she knew she wouldn’t last long.

So she pulled back from another deep kiss and looked Becca in the eyes.

“Cum for me Beck,” she said, driving forward. “Cum for meee!” she squealed as she came herself, a wave of pleasure overtaking her senses. The need to prolong the pressure on her clit kept her thrusting violently as her muscles became less coordinated in the fog of her bliss.

A bite on her shoulder made her open her eyes and she realized that Becca was cumming violently as well, scratching Taylor’s back with her nails. Then the dark-haired woman pulled her mouth from Taylor’s shoulder and cried out in ecstasy. Together the women writhed in bliss, lost in the moment in a tangle of sheets and limbs.

Minutes later, an eternity to the women, they lay next to each other on the bed, giggling and breathing heavily.

“Holy shit,” Taylor said, carefully removing the strap-no harness which tickled her clit, “That was –“

“Insane,” Becca breathed out. She rolled on her side to better address Taylor, reaching out and running a hand under one of Taylor’s perfect breasts. “Thank you so much for tonight. Can I do one more thing for you?”

Taylor had just finished unstrapping the harness, and at Becca’s insistence she handed over Matthew.

The taller woman leaned forward and whispered in the blonde’s ear. Taylor giggled and nodded.

“Okay,” she said, handing over her phone. “Don’t take too long.”

“I may not have these,” Becca replied, tugging gently at Taylor’s pigtails, “But I haven’t had a gag reflex since I was fifteen!”

Matthew didn’t understand what they were saying, Becca had deposited him under one of her muscular thighs during the conversation, but he appreciated when Becca made him full size again.

“Hey, what-“ was all he got out as he saw Taylor’s naked backside walking out of the room before Becca leaned forward to give him a kiss. Instantly he was hard as a rock. The fact that these two had essentially been raping him for an unknown amount of time didn’t matter at all to his hormones.

There was finally someone else’s hand on his dick.

Becca pulled back and looked him in the eyes, trying to avoid laughing at the look on his face. He clearly had no idea what was going on but she knew that look; he was putty in her hands.

“Lean back big guy,” she told him, and a gentle push dropped him to his back on the bed. Becca lowered her head toward his cock.

Matthew quivered with anticipation. He was almost in shock, but he was far beyond reason. Over the past several weeks he’d spent hours, days, weeks, inside of a woman but still hadn’t climaxed. Every time he got a free hand it was only immediately placed into another harness, or he was too busy struggling to make room for himself to breath to even think about finally cumming himself.

Taylor peeked around the corner as her friend knelt in front of her toy.

Brother, Taylor told herself. She hadn’t seen him full size in weeks and it was getting harder for her to remember that he wasn’t simply an incredibly pleasurable toy. For a moment she debated watching, but settled for what Becca had asked her to do: wait for the signal.

Becca gave his cock a long lick and he almost leapt off the bed; it was his first consensual action of any kind, and it was with a supermodel. She knew this was a dream come true to the sex-surrounded-and-starved teen. Then she opened her lips and accepted his cock between them.

Without giving him a moment to get used to the heat of her mouth she dove downward, letting his iron cock slide down her throat until her nose pressed against his pubes. As he moaned loudly she drove her face up and down, fucking her throat with his cock while she slipped one hand down to her own clit. She rubbed it furiously as she felt him started thrusting upward into her mouth. Around the cock she smiled an evil grin that Matthew didn’t see; he was lost in bliss.

I’m gonna- Matt thought as he felt his orgasm approach. Then he decided he wasn’t going to warn Becca at all; she’d used him mercilessly and now he could return the favor. His balls boiled as her stunning mouth stroked him, a thousand times better than his hand. A million times. Every nerve ending in his cock was lighting up as her throat squeezed him.

He was moments from shooting his load into her throat when he felt her cum. There was a strange moan as she drove herself forward onto his cock and he looked down to see one hand below the bed, clearly playing with herself. Then she resumed sucking and fondling his balls as his orgasm built and built and –

Why am I not cumming? he asked himself. The blowjob felt incredible but the need to orgasm was becoming overwhelming; he was far past the point where he should have exploded.

“I-“ he stammered out, suddenly realizing something was wrong as he tried to sit up. Becca didn’t stop driving herself onto his cock, but she adjusted her angle so she could look upward at him.

“I- what?” he asked, not liking the look in her eyes. Every inch of his body quivered with need. He was on the edge of the biggest orgasm of his life with one of the most beautiful women he’d ever met deepthroating his cock, ready to receive his seed. Electricity surged through his cock. But he couldn’t turn the corner.

His legs were shaking and his cock was practically vibrating. His balls were screaming with the need to release.

But it wouldn’t happen.

Then Becca pulled off his cock rapidly and held up a cell phone.

“Denied!” she said with a laugh as he saw what was on it:

A check box was marked off, next to the phrase ‘orgasm denial.’

“What!?” Matt screamed, trying to leap off the bed, suddenly furious. Every nerve ending in his body screamed for release, and he was going to have it if he had to hold her down and take it for himself. He was out of his mind with need and—

“Haha, nope!” Becca exclaimed as she dragged her thumb across the screen.

Before he could fall to the bed Becca deftly caught him from the air and Taylor ran back into the room, throwing herself on the bed with her legs hanging off while screaming with laughter. She’d watched the final moments and had loved how frustrated her brother had been.

“Do it now!” she screamed. She’d been around the corner playing with herself, loving Becca’s plan and enjoying the look on her brother’s face far more than she thought she would have.

Before the words were out of Taylor’s mouth Becca was pushing Matthew’s two-inch form into his sister’s pussy, still screaming with rage. Taylor cried out as his violent movements hit her every tender spot; he was more active now than when she put him in ‘full-panic’ mode. His rage at being so close to cumming, then denied, made him an even better toy, she realized.

Then Becca’s mouth was planted on her pussy. Taylor tried to scream but ran out of breath; an incoherent moan was all she could manage as her friend explored her insides with her tongue. Becca wasn’t as practiced in the art of cunnilingus as she was felatio, but she knew her way around a snatch. And even if she had been brand new, Matthew’s furious internal fighting would have done the job.

“Fuck!” he screamed, raging against the pussy that surrounded him. He’d been so lost in the moment that he wasn’t sure if it was Becca’s or his sister’s, and he didn’t care. Matt screamed with rage, punching and kicking for all he was worth. Part of him realized it was childish, but Becca had caught him at the perfect moment; he was far past reasoning and months of pent-up need and frustration were all being released. Right. Now.

He kicked as he heard a distant racing heartbeat, then realized there was a sound he didn’t recognize from below him. Angrily he drove his foot downward and tried to scratch at the wet velvet walls in front of him when he felt something tickle his foot. It wasn’t a finger, but somehow it pulled slightly at him. He felt himself get pulled downward slightly, but it didn’t slow his struggles at all.

Until the massive wet thing wrapped lightly around his ankle and pulled again.

A tongue? he thought as he fought, suddenly realizing what was happening. Then the pussy around him clamped down, turning his swinging arms into barely moving limbs against the pressure of an orgasm. The tongue reached in again as his world quivered and he felt it pull at him once more. He slid outward, then something else wrapped around both of his feet: a pair of lips.

Suddenly he was yanked out of the pussy and straight into someone’s waiting mouth. There was a brief moment where his head wasn’t encased in wet flesh, then he vanished into the maw with a ‘pop!’

Becca climbed upward on her friend whose eyes had yet to refocus from the strength of her orgasm and leaned down, giving her a wet kiss. As their tongues dueled she dropped Matthew into his sister’s mouth, and she accepted his tiny body. Then Becca propped herself up on all fours over the beautiful blonde, eagerly awaiting the swallow.

But it never came. No bulge of screaming toy down Taylor’s throat. But when Taylor opened her eyes Becca was still smiling.

Even if Taylor didn’t eat her brother tonight it had still been an incredible birthday.

Minutes later the girls were asleep, Taylor playing little spoon as Becca cuddled her. Inside Taylor’s mouth Matthew finally gave up fighting, secured in her cheek. He tried to crawl forward and out through her lips, but unconsciously the woman simply sucked him back slightly. There was no escape.

***

The following morning Becca was preparing a stew. She’d spent the lazy morning drinking coffee and thumbing through cookbooks until she’d found a recipe that Taylor had dog-eared. It irked her to see a dog-eared page in any book, but this one had been written on with Taylor’s handwriting and modified, and Becca was willing to bet it was one of Taylor’s favorite things to eat.

She couldn’t ask, of course. Becca wanted to surprise her roommate. In multiple ways.

Just as Becca was chopping up carrots and the bone broth was starting to boil Taylor stumbled out of Becca’s room. She was still naked from the night before and Becca gave her a whistle as the blonde shaded her eyes from the sun coming through their window. It was obvious she was hungover from the way she shuffled her feet and winced at the sunlight.

“Go take a shower hot stuff,” Becca told as she poured a cup of coffee.

Taylor mumbled something unintelligible and took the coffee before shuffling toward her room. Becca resisted the urge to smack her backside.

“Oh. Wait,” Taylor said before turning around. The blonde walked to the kitchen island, leaned forward, and spit something onto the kitchen island.

“Ew!” Becca said before realizing Taylor had just ejected Matthew onto the island after he’d spent the night imprisoned in her mouth.

“Watch him for me, ‘kay?”

With that said Taylor shuffled away without awaiting a response. She knew Becca would take care of him one way or another and she desperately needed a shower. And a hundred ibuprofen.

Becca finished chopping the carrots as she watched Matthew slowly climb to his feet. The fall hadn’t hurt him, but he was disoriented.

I bet the smell of the onions is really rocking his world, Becca thought with a smile. Knowing he wouldn’t be so stupid as to fall off the island she turned and started adding all the vegetables to the broth on the stove behind her. Once they were all added she lowered the heat to simmer and placed a skillet on the stove. On the island again, using a cutting board of course, she started turning a small roast into roughly even cubes.

Matt watched her work with ever-growing anxiety. He knew that knife probably couldn’t cut him. And that Becca probably didn’t want to kill him because of how much she loved to play with him. But a knife the size of a semi-trailer is hard to ignore.

At first the scent of diced vegetables had overwhelmed his nose, but now that they were cooking together he could appreciate how good whatever Becca was making smelled. Spying an empty water glass he walked to it before turning and sitting with his back to the massive see-through wall. He watched Becca prepare the meal, humming to herself and only occasionally looking at him.

Twice he tried to masturbate but found himself limited by that same horrible, invisible wall that prevented him from climaxing. Instead, incredibly frustrated he simply watched the beautiful giantess prepare a stew.

It was as relaxed as he’d been in a long time, now that he was out of knife range.

Then Becca finished adding everything to the massive pot and she gently sat down a recipe book near Matt. He could tell she was putting on a show of reading the ingredients, her entire demeanor had changed. She was excited, and he had a bad feeling about it. Matt stood slowly.

“Oh!” Becca said with faux-surprise, enjoying her game for the moment, “I forgot one thing!”

She realized she hadn’t fooled Matt at all; by the time she looked at him to give him a cruel smile he was already sprinting away. At three inches tall she simply snatched him off the kitchen island and walked toward the stove. He hadn’t gotten far.

“Relax!” she told him with a laugh, “You’re gonna be really tasty. I promise.”

Then she held him over the simmering pot and dropped him in. She only waited to make sure that he would surface before she put the lid on top. He popped up almost immediately, clinging to a carrot and screaming angrily. Then, still humming to herself, she started cleaning the kitchen.

Several hours later, Taylor walked out of her room and cracked her neck.

“Well good morning sleepyhead!” Becca said from the couch, looking up from her magazine. She’d peeked into her friend’s room and saw she had fallen asleep again, so she’d found quiet things to do all morning.

“Hey,” Taylor said, rubbing her forehead, “I needed that nap. And what is that smell?”

“I made you stew!” Becca replied, hopping up from the couch. “I found a good-looking recipe and we had everything, so…”

The blonde girl almost leapt on the stove in anticipation.

“I love stew!” she said excitedly, lifting the lid and closing her eyes as she wafted the scent toward her nose.

Becca came up behind her and gave her a hug from behind before whispering in her ear.

“I added one special ingredient.”

Taylor looked down into the stew, and through the steam, she saw a tiny swimming form. Swimming was a poor word for it, but he was staying above water and splashing as he struggled. The app wouldn’t let him drown, or even be damaged by heat, but all of his instincts were screaming if he didn’t fight with everything he had, he’d be dead in minutes. And it had been hours.

“Oh!” she said as she leaned her head back onto Becca’s shoulder. Taylor loved the feeling of Becca’s lips on her neck. “You really want to see me eat him, don’t you?”

It was a rhetorical question, of course.

Ten minutes later the two were nursing another cup of coffee as Taylor shook some pepper on top of her bowl. Inside she could see carrots, potatoes, onions, chunks of beef. And, of course, her brother.

The two talked as they ate, both carefully ignoring every how Taylor’s spoon ‘accidentally’ missed Matthew every time. He watched as carrots vanished into his sister’s mouth while he struggled to stay afloat. Each dip of her spoon caused waves in the fluid that threatened to drown him, until suddenly he realized he could feel the bottom of the bowl. With a sigh of relief he put his feet down and a wave of exhaustion crashed down on him, yet the bizarreness of the shrinking process kept him from collapsing.

Then a massive unforgiving object struck both of his knees and he fell forward with a shout onto Taylor’s spoon.

“This one looks really tasty,” Taylor said to her friend, finally breaking their unspoken agreement to ignore Matt’s suffering.

Becca looked at the tiny morsel and felt another fire start in her belly. She licked her lips as Taylor slipped the spoon, screaming brother and all, into her mouth. Her roommate made a little show of sucking the flavor off the tiny, and she was more than a little flattered that the looks of delight weren’t faked. The stew really had been excellent.

Then Taylor made purposeful eye contact and Becca’s breath caught in her throat. Her friend stuck out her tongue and she saw Matt’s tiny body laying lengthwise across it, desperately trying to roll over before her lips closed again. The blonde leaned her head back and swallowed hard, like she was pulling down a large wad of gum. Then she leaned forward and swallowed again, chasing the second gulp with a sip of coffee.

Becca whimpered as Taylor resumed eating as though nothing strange had happened.

“Aren’t you hungry?” Taylor asked innocently, giving her friend a grin that suggested nothing at all strange had just happened.

“Yes.” Becca said, calmly putting her spoon down and standing from her barstool chair. They’d broken the seal last night and She. Was. Hungry.

Before Taylor could react Becca was dragging her, laughing excitedly toward her bedroom. Before their stew had cooled to room temperature Becca had brought her friend to three orgasms before Taylor finally flipped her over to return the favor.

***

Matt awoke with a shout, throwing himself sideways out of his unmade bed. He didn’t fall far to the floor; he hadn’t had time to put together his bedframe all those days ago when they’d first moved in. Taylor had shrunk him before he had a chance. The teenager sat against the side of his bed and took deep breaths, trying to calm himself and reorient to his current size.

Unless, of course…

Was it all a dream? he questioned, looking about and seeing his room half-unpacked just like he’d left it the very first night.

Then he turned and stood, using a hand on the bed for support. He was completely naked and hungrier than he could ever remember being.

“About time!” Taylor said from the doorway, causing him to jump. “Dinner in twenty, get cleaned up!”

His blonde sister vanished before he could react, leaving him even more bewildered. She hadn’t reacted to him being naked, hadn’t given him any sarcastic remarks or meaningful looks. Hadn’t teased him at all.

But one of the last things he could remember was sliding into her mouth along with a spoonful of near-boiling stew.

Matt took shaking steps to grab a towel, then peeked out his doorway. Taylor was in the kitchen with her back to him, wearing black spandex shorts and a sports bra. A quick look around didn’t locate Becca so he quietly padded across the apartment toward the bathroom.

He wasn’t entirely sure why he was being stealthy; part of him was still trying to convince himself that he’d had nothing but bad dreams, in which case there was no roommate and there was no reason to be sneaky, beyond his nudity. The other part of him argued that everything was real, there was no dream, and thus nothing he could do would help him.

Either way, he made it to the bathroom without being noticed and slipped inside. Leaning against the sink for a moment he breathed a sigh of relief.

“Hey big guy!” Becca said as she pulled up her shorts and flushed the toilet. Matt let out a small scream and she laughed as she squeezed by him. A hand drifted across his hanging testicles and she gave him a wink before vanishing.

It took the entire shower for Matt’s heart to stop skipping.

After a soul-searing hot shower Matt got himself dressed as both the women in the kitchen ignored him. Then, after a resigned deep breath, he joined them for dinner.

“Uh,” Matt said, sitting on his barstool, “Stew?”

“Oh yeah,” Becca said, lifting a filled spoon to her mouth. “We just had so much left over!”

He hadn’t eaten in so long that he couldn’t help but eat. Each spoonful was delicious but also brought with it memories of her stomach; sights of half-digested foods in what should have been a pitch-black cavern. His appetite died quickly, and the girls pretended not to notice.

“I have a crazy busy week,” Becca said before detailing the four shoots she was doing, with one being far enough away she was staying overnight with a cameraman.

“That’ll be fun!” Taylor said supportively, “I’m pretty full too but I don’t get to go on any cool boat trips!”

Matt did his best to keep his cool as the two models spoke, acting as though everything were completely normal. As if he hadn’t spent most of his recent life inside either of them. As though they hadn’t mastered the game of psychologically and technologically dominating him; the nightmare continued even though he was regular size. He’d tried in the shower but the app still refused to allow him to climax.

And now here they were, discussing their weeks as though he wasn’t there. There wasn’t even a glance in his direction. Part of him was thrilled, another despondent. Was he so objectified it didn’t matter? Or was this the classic we-don’t-care from his sister and one of her friends? Another psychological ploy?

These questions played through his mind the rest of the day, which he learned was Sunday. He spent it slowly unpacking and avoiding his owners-slash-roommates. There was a strange peace from being left alone, and the very act of changing his room from a pile of boxes to his own personal space helped him center himself.

He finally had control over something.

Then, when he finally left his room to raid the fridge for something that wouldn’t give him a panic attack, he heard Taylor call his name. He felt the blood drain from his face when she called again.

“Hey Matt,” she called to him casually. Too casually. “Come here! I need you to do something!”

The teenager was unable to resist the call. Warily he walked to her room, the so-called master bedroom. He passed through her doorway, then into the large bathroom she’d claimed weeks ago.

Unsure of whether he should avert his eyes or not, Matt settled on gazing above Taylor’s head although he could see she was covered in what looked like a luxurious thick bubble bath. He did notice that she deliberately didn’t look up at him and didn’t bother to look at him while she spoke.

“My phone is on my desk,” she told him with a voice that clearly expected obedience, “Shrink yourself down to, oh,” Taylor pretended to be thoughtful for a moment, “seven inches and hook yourself into the suction cup on my chair.”

“Wait, what?” Matt asked, flabbergasted, and look straight at his sister as she leaned forward and scrubbed a foot under the bubbles. He trembled slightly; of all the dumb things he’d done recently, he still hadn’t shrunk himself and then climbed onto a sex toy. At least not without one of the giantesses there, ready to do it for him if he hesitated.

“Did I stutter?” she asked, turning her blue eyes on him. Taylor wore a serene face and there was no sign that she was excited at all. She was simply telling her toy to do something.

“Well, look,” he replied, finding his spine for a moment, “I don’t even know how long I’ve been here and I haven’t even been outside this apartment since the first nig-“

“If you’d rather spend more time as my clit piercing I can make that happen,” she said as she squeezed her loofah, dropping hot water on her shoulders. “I’ve been thinking about inviting a few friends over anyway.”

She gave him a pointed look, and without saying a word Matthew took a step back into her room. As he looked Taylor returned to scrubbing her feet without bothering to look at him once more. There was no question in his mind: she’d found yet another way to humiliate him.

Am I really gonna do this? he asked himself as he was already tapping on her phone. Matt knew he didn’t really have a choice. He could do it now or she’d find some new terrible thing for him to do as punishment. Maybe she hoped he wouldn’t.

He peeked over his shoulder shyly, making sure no one could see him, then he stripped naked.

Not like it really matters, he thought as he wondered about being seen.

Then he stood over Taylor’s chair, where a large suction cup had already been placed. It clearly had an area where a tiny was supposed to have its feet inserted, but something about it didn’t seem quite right to Matt.

What happened to that disk thing? Did she lose it?

After a mental shrug he looked again at her phone. The app was open; the shrinking slider right there. He’d never actually gotten a good look at it and was surprised at how many features that single screen had. But only one mattered, and he reached toward it with a shaking hand.

Then before he could second-guess himself any further, he slid the slider to the seven-inch mark.

Moments later he was climbing to his feet on the seat of the chair. The suction cup and its harness for his feet were waiting.

This nightmare has to almost be over, he thought as he slid his feet into the waiting holes. Even as he thought that he realized, for the thousandth time, that he still had yet to climax. This entire agreement had been a feint for him to get to cum as a tiny, to burn through the urges that continually turned him into a toy as his sister tricked him.

Something in the suction cup slid downward and his feet were suddenly covered in a wet heat.

“Uh-“ he started to say as a pink liquid flowed around his feet, then hardened almost instantly.

Suddenly worried he looked around, trying not to turn too fast. His feet were completely locked in; there was only so far he could turn without causing himself to fall over. The room was entirely silent except for the occasional splash of water from the bathroom. Matt shook as he felt the material harden even further; in moments it looked almost completely solid around his ankles.

And still only silence as he was stuck on the chair, all alone.

“Oh, perfect,” he heard Taylor say from behind him over an hour later. She liked to take her time in the bath. Her giant form spun the chair around easily, and he got a view of her massive breasts moving downward as she knelt in front of it, putting her head not far from his body. Blue eyes examined the cup near his ankles and seemed satisfied with how tightly he was stuck.

Just as Matt started to protest, Taylor spoke again as she reached for her phone.

“Night vision. On,” she said to herself as she clicked on the screen. Then she turned her attention to Matt. “Would you believe,” she told him as she put her hair up in a ponytail, “that I’ve been spending so much time with Becca I’m worried I’m losing some other skills?”

Matt was briefly confused, then had a flash of insight just as Taylor opened her mouth wide and wrapped it around his shoulders.

Her massive tongue dragged over his torso as she bobbed up and down. Quickly he felt his head strike her uvula and there was a brief gagging sound as his sister held herself there. Matt was tempted to punch the back of her throat but knew that wouldn’t help him at all. His ears popped as her lips wrapped around his waste and her cheeks caved in to hug his entire body.

After the massive mouth withdrew briefly, not quite letting him out and slathering his face with saliva, Taylor descended again. This time he felt her throat surround him easily and was horrified to find she hadn’t been kidding about the night vision. Pink flesh surrounded him, circular rings that marked where-

The rings constricted around Matthew as Taylor swallowed. She hadn’t lied, she felt like she was out of practice with the art of cock sucking; and he was going to help her. For the next ten minutes she spent as much time as she could manage with her lips wrapped around his ankles and his shoulders in her throat. She bobbed up and down, turned her head in tiny circles, and generally tried to suck on his tiny body so hard that Matt thought he would be pulled from the toy and straight into her stomach.

‘Glurk!’ Taylor gasped out when she finally pulled off and exposed Matthew to real light once more.

“That’s enough practice,” she said as she gasped for air before standing and straddling the chair.

“Oh come on!” Matt yelled as he spat out her saliva. “Give me a bre-!”

One hand wrapped around his torso and Taylor sank down far more slowly than she wanted. Her toy was vibrating, trying to swing, and perfectly shaped for her pussy. But she wanted him to see all the control she had over him. Sure, he’d been able to see in her (and Becca’s pussy before) but today she delighted in showing him all her details.

Pink, wet folds of flesh slowly surrounded Matt as he first fought against her fingers, then her vagina itself. He knew Taylor was going slow, though he didn’t know why. She glistened around him as he pushed her flesh away from his face, and then he felt it: at this size her wetness felt incredible against his cock. Then he felt his ankles be engulfed in her slippery heat.

Then she started riding. It was pure chaos for Matt, he knew which way up and down was. But not where his next breath was coming from. Not if she’d take a full stroke or tiny bounces, not if his arms would free space for his head or if they’d be yanked sideways as she adjusted her hips. It was made even worse by his cock’s screaming insistence that it was ready to explode, yet once again the sensation only drove him crazy. No fulfillment was coming for him.

Far earlier than he expected he felt his sister’s movements become more erratic and he heard a moan over the constant sloshing sounds that surrounded him. Despite everything he breathed a sigh of relief as her pussy spasmed around him before she slid free.

At least I’m not gonna be a clit ring, he thought, shielding his eyes from the light and hoping that the quick orgasm meant Taylor was just masturbating before bed and not warming up for a marathon.

The fact that she was walking away, not even bothering to look at him, lifted his spirits. It hadn’t happened often, but this could be one of his easier nights.

Then she picked something up off her bed that he hadn’t noticed. Several somethings. There was something that looked like the completely hollow outline of a cock done in clear plastic, and two bottles of pink and red fluids. Matt grew nervous when Taylor picked up what was clearly a set of instructions are started reading them.

“Hey!” he yelled, pulling at his ankles futilely, “Taylor seriously you gotta-“

He didn’t finish telling her, because she popped the suction cup off the chair with him still attached and flipped him upside down. From here he watched her prop the hollow dildo, which he now realized was a mold, also upside down on her desk between two stacks of books.  Taylor sat him gently down on the desk.

“First, make toy stiff,” she said aloud, and Matt felt his body suddenly go rigid, one arm overhead and one down by his side. Taylor giggled when she saw his position but did nothing to change it. She continued reading aloud from the instructions, shaking the two bottles well before mixing their contents well inside the mold.

Then she picked Matthew back up. He tried to scream as she flipped him upside down again, but she wasted no time in pushing him into the warming liquid mixture. He was able to close his eyes and grateful he didn’t need to breath as he felt it completely envelope his body. Unseen above him Taylor finished pushing the base into the mixture, then leaned back to admire her handiwork.

Some of the mixture had rolled over the side of the mold, but the instructions clearly said to wait until it was done setting before trimming.

Matt finally opened his eyes as he felt the mixture grow hotter and hotter. Through the clear pink material he saw his sister walk back into the bathroom. He couldn’t hear her humming happily to herself as he tried to scream.

An eternity later, in reality only an hour, Taylor returned. She’d been in and out of her rooms several times and had completely ignored him until now. He saw effort on her face as she pulled his new plastic prison from the mold and as soon as it was no longer constrained it immediately started wobbling as though he were encased in a semi-rigid gel.

“Perfect!” his sister said, her voice muted through the clear silicon. A pair of scissors appeared and trimmed the excess from what he now realized was a dildo. Taylor planted an exaggerated kiss on the pink dildo, delighted that the mold had worked so well. It really was a work of art; the new pink cock was heavy and veiny with a large bulb just above the base. Taylor looked forward to getting the toy stuck inside of her.

But first…

“Hey, Becca!” she called, walking out of her room. The world flew around Matthew once again as the dildo flopped gently around him with every swing of her arms. “Catch!”

Matt tried to scream as he was propelled through the air, then a second set of hands caught him.

“Holy shit!” he heard Becca exclaim, “You actually did it!”

“Oh yeah,” Taylor said in the distance.

Becca was already pulling her pants down on the living room couch.

“But before you try it, one sec,” Matt heard his sister say as he was once again positioned at the entrance to Becca’s tunnel. A place he would have tried desperately to enter at full size, but now only an extension of his imprisonment.

Suddenly he felt his arms and body relax, and the gently flopping dildo suddenly became a violently flopping cock as he suddenly was allowed to move. Each of his movements was exaggerated through the silicon, especially at the head of the toy as his arm was still locked overhead; each movement made the head curl gently upward. Becca gasped in excitement.

“Have fun, I’m calling it an early night!” Taylor said as Becca slid her favorite toy home.

Two disorienting hours later, Becca finally let Matthew slide from her pussy one last time. She knew she was probably addicted to the tiny toy, and she knew sooner or later she’d have to start using Tiny Tinder for her own fun. But until then she mostly needed to try to restrain herself from masturbating until she was sore. Which was more difficult than she thought; the feeling of absolute control was intoxicating.

“So,” she told Matthew as she crawled off her bed, licking the dildo clean and giggling at his face and position, “Taylor told me about your deal.”

The dark-haired woman was now crossing the living room.

“And I want you to know how far into your agreement you are.”

A flicker of hope flashed behind Matthew’s tiny eyes. He had to be close to done, though he still had a hard time believing Taylor would adhere to the deal. Through the silicon he saw a darkened room, then Becca plopped the suction cup gently onto Taylor’s nightstand, positioning him upright and facing the numbers of her alarm clock.

Becca leaned forward to whisper to him.

Four months? Five? he wondered, hopeful.

“One month.”

As she smiled and walked away Becca didn’t see the dildo flopping about comically as Matthew raged against his prison.

She was looking forward to the next five months.

 

 

Life in the Big City by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

A shorter than usual chapter (for this story) finds Taylor and Becca scheming, and Matthew getting a little more free time.

Matthew shifted in his bus seat, bored from the ride already. If he had been told a few months ago that he would be used to the view of skyscrapers and thousands of people and cars surrounding him he would have laughed. Now his twenty-minute bus ride was less a scenic tour and more a boredom inducing crawl through traffic. Even watching the variety of characters that came on the bus had gotten routine.

Weird what someone can get used to, he thought idly as his stop came closer. Memory flooded through him.

He shifted again to hide his erection, not that anyone was watching. The other citizens of Old York were great at minding their own business for the most part. There were always strange characters and more than once he was sure he’d seen couples out on Tiny Tinder dates; it was exciting to see a woman smile with another tiny person sitting on their shoulder. But for the most part it was surprising what could be seen right next to oneself if you looked hard enough.

Thoughts returned of his own time as a tiny toy. At first he’d been a slave to his hormones, then his sister. Matthew’s face grew red as he remembered his first experience, then tracked his slow downfall from an angry slave to a not-quite-willing participant. He’d been masterfully manipulated but couldn’t find it in himself to be angry.

It was certainly true he was only in Old York to fulfill a moronic deal with his sister. And it was also true that he enjoyed his shrunken time more than he’d ever admit to anyone.

But it was most importantly true that the fundamental nature of that deal had changed recently. Much for the better.

Weeks ago things between Taylor, her equally hot roommate Becca, and Matthew had escalated an alarming amount. Whether it was the feeling of power finally getting to Taylor, or Becca needing to see just how far things could go, yet another night of thoroughly using Matt for sexual gratification had ended differently. More permanently, in a way that had actually terrified Matt.

Against his will, not that it mattered, Matt had found himself encased in a see-through silicone dildo. The lingerie models had loved it for an evening, then morning had arrived.

Taylor had carefully cut him free while Becca watched, and Matt got the feeling they’d had a long talk about him where he couldn’t hear. As the dildo had been peeled free from his tiny immortal body he’d sucked in lungful after lungful of wonderful air while seeing something he’d never seen before: Taylor looking embarrassed and guilty.

“I’m gonna give you a choice,” she’d told him as he was brought back to regular size. Becca had given him an appraising look-over while she drank her coffee and Matt couldn’t quite bring himself to look her in the eye. He’d been inside her dozens of times and was currently naked and cold in the kitchen. The dynamic was strange in that moment.

Matthew’s sister beckoned with a finger and he followed her into her bedroom.

The bus stopped suddenly, shaking Matt from his reverie. Nervously he checked his surroundings but his bag was still in place between his feet and he knew he had three stops to go. Once the new passengers had settled the bus moved on.

In Taylor’s bedroom she had given him an ultimatum. It seemed the sight of him encased in silicon had made her feel a little guilty. A step too far, she’d called it. Which was rich considering everything else she’d done to him. But Matthew wasn’t about to interrupt this extremely rare apology.

“I’m gonna take a shower,” she’d told him as she laid out a change of clothes. Sandals he recognized were tossed on the floor and her phone landed on her bed with a familiar app open already. In a testament to how many times he’d seen her naked, and his pre-shrunken aversion to incest (it didn’t count if he was a toy) that he didn’t even bother checking her out as she stripped naked in front of him.

“You can walk out of here,” she’d said, “And I’ll consider our deal done. No more shrinking. Not even if you beg. In this town I’ll find another toy.”

Matthew had barely stopped himself from turning around and leaping out of her room. Curiosity stopped his feet. It had nothing to do with the sight of her pulling her thong down her long, toned legs.

“Or you can shrink yourself down. I’ll give you a lot more freedom,” she promised, “But I think we both know you’re enjoying this.”

Taylor had turned and walked toward the shower, then looked over her shoulder at him one last time.

“If you shrink down, get in my sandals for me. I’ll celebrate our new arrangement by walking all over you for the day.”

And then she’d vanished.

Walk away, Matthew thought, unaware of Becca leaning around the corner and watching him with one finger down the front of her shorts. Walk away, go enjoy the town, go live a normal life and-

And his hand reached out toward her phone. In an instant he felt the world growing around him until once more he was barely taller than the sole of Taylor’s sandals.

Damnit! he thought, both angry and accepting of himself. Just admit you like it!

 “It’s not too late,” he said to himself as his body automatically climbed onto her sandal, “Climb back up there, grow big, and get away.”

But his body had different plans. The thought of Taylor walking all over him was hypnotic and intoxicating. He wasn’t into feet at all and Taylor knew it. Which was why this was perfect. The sudden idea of actual freedom seemed too daunting, and he knew Taylor was good for this new agreement.

“Whatever she really means,” he muttered as he laid down, then scooted sideways.

A small flap in the sandal opened for his feet and he wiggled in. A clear layer of plastic would soon be over top of him and snap shut; without someone else’s help he would never get out of these sandals. He’d be completely at his sister’s mercy.

Again.

With a raging erection at the thought of how humiliating this was, Matthew had climbed inside her sandal.

Pulling himself from his daze, Matthew slung his backpack over his shoulder and stood. It was heavy and full of books but compared to Taylor’s walking weight it felt like nothing. The brakes squealed as the bus slowed, and Matthew hopped out at his stop. It was still a two-block walk to the apartment, but it would give him time to think.

Reliving that fateful afternoon made him walk faster than usual with excitement. What would happen when he got to the apartment today?

After climbing in her sandal he had been completely stuck, barely able to move at all and completely unable to escape. Taylor had come out of the shower and spared her sandals a glance as she got dressed. She smiled down at him briefly in what seemed to be relief, then her foot had blocked out Matt’s sight. That was the last she gave him any attention for hours.

That afternoon he hadn’t seen anything other than flashes of light as her foot lifted and she walked through downtown Old York for hours. Her titanic weight had smashed him flat and let his body snap back into place more times than could be counted; now that he was less terrified and forced into the situation Matt found himself enjoying the bizarre sensations more and more. The near-pain was almost exhilarating.

Especially when they’d gotten home. He discovered that Becca had been on the shopping trip with them the entire time only when their roommate commented on how she needed to get a little tiny toy of her own.

“You’ve got a brother, don’t you?” Taylor had asked her as she pried Matthew out of her insole. “I’d nail Eli in a second.”

Becca had laughed at first, but in the moments before Taylor lowered him below her skirt he heard the laugh turn thoughtful.

Then his sister had used him for hours, leaving him in her snatch as she slept, her body’s simple act of relaxing being far too much resistance to ever overcome. It had been the first night of their new arrangement and in a way it had felt freeing even as he chose to remain her toy. Even as her body remained the perfect prison.

Finally in front of his building, Matthew paused and looked upward. Someday he was going to figure out which window was their shared apartment; he could see at least thirty different apartments.

The first day of his freedom had been incredible. He’d used some of his saved-up money to see as much of the city as possible, and on the way back to the apartment he’d seen advertisements for a small college that focused on art design. On a whim he’d hunted the school down and joined a tour group. The very next day he applied and was accepted.

College was surprisingly fun for him; he hadn’t been able to hang out with people his own age (at their own size, at least) for months. The classes were difficult but stimulating and he found that his natural drawing ability could use some work. Real work. But he was surrounded by people with the same passion as him.

Mostly.

No one knew that he spent a good part of most evenings literally up to his eyeballs in his sister or their equally hot roommate, Becca.

His time as a toy continued and now that it was somewhat by choice he found he was enjoying it more and more. Especially since the women that he lived with were surprisingly considerate. He actually got to live a somewhat normal life. He actually got his own time, which was important now that he had homework, studying, and was carving himself a social life in the new world of Old York.

Matthew had even, finally, gotten laid. He didn’t miss the humor as he climbed the stairs upward. The only reason he was in Old York at all was because he’d been so desperate for sex that he’d matched with his own sister on a hookup app. This entire adventure had started with his pursuit of sex and now that he had earned it on his own he was still happily going home to be a sex toy.

All that time squirming around in Taylor did me good though, he told himself as he reached the door to his apartment. The memory of Amy’s squirming body under his combined with her moans caused his cock to leap to attention yet again. Not only had he lasted far longer than he’d expected for what was technically his first time, he’d left Amy with her legs shaking and eagerly awaiting their next date night. Or an empty classroom.

Do I get to sleep in my own bed tonight? Matthew wondered, not sure if doing so would make him happy or sad. He was getting so used to being in or on somebody’s body it was becoming strange to spend a night not encased in one of his roommate’s orifices. It beats being dropped in a toy drawer but I’d be lying if I wasn’t getting used to the sound of someone’s heartbeat.

With that thought in mind he turned the handle into his apartment.

Taylor and Becca were busy in the kitchen already, immediately visible from the front door as they tag-teamed yesterday’s dishes.

“Hey bro!” Taylor said brightly as she stacked plates.

Becca gave him a quick smile then returned to scraping off the remains of burnt-on pie from a pan. Her arm movements made her breasts move hypnotically.

“Hey,” he said to the pair, not sure to expect tonight. Becca had been working quite a bit out of town lately and Taylor’s use of him had been extremely varied. He was sure Becca would want him tonight; he hadn’t even realized she was back in town.

Oddly, he felt the urge for an early night and to focus on homework. The girls had other plans.

“My phone’s on the table,” Taylor told him as he shrugged off his backpack. It went onto a hook in the hallway closet.

“Look,” he said, not sure how to proceed. In the past weeks he had much more time full-sized and freedom in general, but refusing Taylor had still never worked. She’d just been quietly more respectful of his needs.

“I was thinking maybe we take tonight off?”

Becca and Taylor burst into giggles.

“Just do it and get strapped in, eighth of an inch,” Taylor replied, not bothering to look at Matt. Her voice said she thought the very idea of him getting a break was hilarious. “Tonight’s a big night, we’ve got a lot planned.”

Becca turned from her pie pan and crossed her arms. A wry smile crossed her face but Matthew couldn’t help but feel something strange was going on. Strange for their bizarre relationship, even.

“Uh, okay….” he said nervously, not sure how to interpret Becca’s silent gaze. The woman was incredibly beautiful but he’d been inside her in ways that shouldn’t have been possible. So she was only half as intimidating as she thought she was. Right now she was merely bewildering. Becca was never quiet.

It still felt odd to strip down in front of her, but Matthew pulled his clothes off and set them in an orderly pile next to the kitchen island. Taylor’s phone was indeed on the island next to a small jewelry box. Its top was open and Matt could see a tiny silver sphere inside but couldn’t make out any details on its surface.

A few practiced taps set Tiny Tinder to shrink him down, slightly slower than usual. As soon as he felt his body start to change Matt began the process of climbing onto the island; almost before he could get his knee onto it he was three feet tall. By the time he was completely on he would have looked up at a bottle soda.

Several jogging steps brought him closer to the jewelry box and just as the box came up to his knees he leapt onto it.

The padding accepted his new weight easily and he walked toward the ball. Its detail was surprisingly sharp even at this height, but Matthew rolled his eyes when he saw the harness. It was obvious what Taylor had meant about strapping in.

Moments later Matthew was locking his ankles into the bottom straps. Whoever had designed this contraption had thoughtfully designed it to be easy to lock oneself into; a firm push with the back of his wrists caused the mechanism to trigger and wrap tightly around his forearms. Spread eagle and incredibly small, he looked up and saw Becca give him a faint approving glance before turning back to the dishes.

“Uh, hey! I did the thing!” he yelled upward, knowing it was futile but feeling like he should at least try.

Instead the two massive models ignored him until their job was done.

Finally, just as Matthew started feeling cold and awkward (though the shrinking process kept him from feeling the pain of his uncomfortable position), Taylor turned and looked down.

“I think this is gonna look great,” she said to Becca, who was busy drying her hands. Matthew was an item now, no longer a person as far as the women were concerned. “Are you ready?”

Becca nodded and the two leaned over Matthew’s form. Daintily Taylor’s fingers encompassed Matthew and his tiny prison, pulling it from the jewelry box. Through her fingers his vision was narrow and came only in flashes; he had a vague sense of heat and humidity.

Becca stuck out her tongue and carefully felt along the underside with her fingertips. It was a little sore from her piercing earlier in the day but the artist had done his job well; just as the woman had promised the stud was removed easily.

“Okay, hold still!” Taylor said excitedly.

The blonde ignored her friend’s drool as she aimed the new tongue ring. Carefully it went through the new hole until she could feel the post at the bottom, then she quickly secured it with its tiny butterfly backing.

When Taylor’s fingers retreated Matthew couldn’t help but laugh. He hadn’t been sure what was going on but he was pleasantly surprised to be in Becca’s mouth. He’d been sure tonight was looking to be boring as an earring.

Through massive, pearly white teeth he could see his sister’s beaming face. Then the lips closed and his ears popped as Becca swallowed.

“I still can’t believe you got pierced!” Taylor said. “Does it still hurt?”

Becca nodded, feeling her new stud and jewelry along the back of her teeth.

“Not as bad,” she admitted, “When you said we should go out and celebrate I was sure I wouldn’t be up for it.”

As the two spoke Matthew’s ears rang. Their casual conversation was louder than a jet engine, and every casual flicker of Becca’s tongue felt like a roller coaster designed by a particularly sadistic engineer. It didn’t help at all that she was habitually rolling the stud against her teeth to get a feel for it, causing Matthew to be sandwiched between her teeth and the jewelry.

It wasn’t painful. But it wasn’t fun either.

Suddenly Matthew’s vision was filled with light as Becca opened her mouth wide.

Ahead of him she could see her looking into a mirror. She’d changed into a light blue sweater from what Matt could see, but she was currently occupied with her tongue ring. At full size this sight would have sold a million magazines but Matthew was so used to her it was comical instead.

“A-a-ing!” she said, clearly thrilled with her newest piercing. Then she giggled and waved to Matt. It was an odd sight; he felt like he was strapped to a rock in front of the cave that was her bottomless throat. f

He gave her an awkward smile back, then laughed as she made a stroking motion in the air. Her pantomime caused the invisible cock to cum on her tongue and her laughter doubled before her mouth closed.

“Let’s roll!” she called to Taylor, grabbing her jacket and putting on her favorite pair of heels.

It had been some time since Becca had used him, he realized as the world became dark and humid. Light shone in for a moment as a mint was tossed into her mouth, then her lips closed again. She’d been out of town a lot for work lately, which was a good sign in the modeling world. And he couldn’t lie; when she wasn’t around Taylor seemed to use him slightly less, which gave him time to actually enjoy the city and work on his own life.

But when she returned it was obvious she’d missed her favorite toy.

In the dark of her mouth time passed slowly. Matthew’s ears popped as she swallowed saliva but he appreciated the smell of the mint. She spent a lot of time talking and laughing with Taylor and it appeared he’d been completely forgotten. He felt himself grow erect at the thought. Their conversation was so loud around him it was too big to follow much of it and he’d literally been reduced to a piece of jewelry.

Who would have thought this would actually be fun? he wondered.

Then her lips parted and Matt was given a briefly view of the back of her throat. An abyss that he’d travelled down multiple times, it still made him nervous to see. He jerked briefly on the jewelry in the hopes that he could spin it around and look forward again but it was useless.

He squawked in surprise as something frigid rolled over him.

“Mmmm!” Becca moaned around him as the taste of strawberry filled his mouth.

With another ear-popping swallow the drink vanished and Matthew realized what he was in for tonight.

His world alternated between being covered in freezing alcoholic mixtures and being rapidly heated back up by Becca’s breath. After everything he’d been through Matthew was surprised that anything could still distress him. Then cream cheese mixed with jalapeno arrived.

“Hey!” he tried to yell as strawberry was replaced with cranberry, then another flavor that made his eyes sting, “Not cool! It’s fuc-grraabrbrl!”

He coughed and spit out a mouthful of vodka. In the face of the cold his cock had shrunken pathetically and he realized, wryly, that he was probably the only guy to ever enter Becca’s mouth and not be hard as a rock.

“Freezing!”

As though his complaint had been heard the light from her mouth suddenly shone for longer and he realized things could always be worse.

“This is amazing!” Becca said as she speared another piece of spicy chicken. It was quickly rolled through some white rice and made its way into her mouth. With a giggle she hoped Matthew was enjoying it.

“I know!” Taylor said around a mouthful of mushrooms. “They better shut this place down or we’re both gonna be plus-sized models in a week!”

The women laughed and toasted each other with their drinks. Yesterday had been payday and it had been a particularly good one for both of them; their stars were on the rise. Taylor had just landed a contract with a wildlife-themed photography company and Becca was the face of a new brand of perfume. And, as they joked with each other, neither of them had done any ‘casting couch’ action to get there!

For Matthew the evening was a blur. The idea that he was being slathered in half-chewed food almost made him sick and he continued to be alternated between frozen and the almost-too-hot heat of Becca’s mouth. After a wave of something chocolatey had made him sticky in a way that Becca’s saliva couldn’t quite clean off of him he breathed a sigh of relief.

“At least dinner’s over,” he said as he sensed movement. Through the entire conversation Becca’s tongue had flickered with every syllable and he was almost immune to the jerky movements. The broader movements that told him she was walking again were subtly different and through the course of the meal he’d been spun back around.

Now every time her lips opened to speak he could see, roughly, where they were.

Not that it did him much good. His nightlife experience in Old York hadn’t included any clubs or bars. Neon lights and booming music told him he was in one of those two options and he squeezed his eyes shut as Becca started to dance. Matthew’s stomach finally had enough but in his shrunken state vomiting was impossible.

An eternity later the constant spinning slowed, only to be replaced with laughter and what Matthew could only guess was stumbling. Based on the flavors he thought Becca had consumed at least four more drinks, which was two more her skinny body type was made to hold.

If only I was full-size! he thought. If she came home this hammered I might have a full-sized chance!

Glimpses of the outside world showed him that his guess was correct: Becca was following the possibly-more-sober Taylor into their apartment. Had he been at full size he may have been able to make out more of what they were saying to each other, but their booming voices made it all but impossible. His world shook and spun as Becca laughed and Matthew realized she was dancing again. Taylor’s voice sounded distant but firm and he wondered if she was making her friend get to her bed before she passed out.

Then her mouth opened wide and Matthew rode the massive tongue out into the light of what he realized was Taylor’s bedroom. His sister’s massive appraising eyes were looking down at him and she smiled.

“I should’ve let you suck that guy’s dick at the second bar,” she told Becca with a laugh, and silently Matthew thanked her for not having to live through that experience.  “May I?”

Becca didn’t pull her tongue back into her mouth, but Matthew recognized the sounds that roughly made the words, “Go ahead!”

Matthew expected Taylor to reach under Becca’s tongue and remove the jewelry. That tonight would devolve into being used by both the women until one passed out on top of the other with his body buried entirely inside of one. Most nights only one of the women played with him, even if they were both there.

But tonight had a different feeling.

Instead Taylor opened her own mouth and leaned forward

“Whoa!” Matt shouted, not expecting the sudden move.

Taylor’s massive lips wrapped around Becca’s tongue. There was suction and Taylor’s own tongue shot out, slathering him with her own saliva. The lips dragged across his head as she sucked on Becca’s tongue and pulled back until light shone in Matthew’s eyes again and Taylor’s massive face pulled back, thoughtful.

After a moment’s pause the blonde said: “Yeah, I don’t think tongue-sucking is for me.”

“That’s okay,” said Becca, causing Matthew to fly around again as she spoke, “I can think of better things to do with my tongue.”

Playfully Becca pushed Taylor backward and the blonde got the hint immediately. Taylor took an extra step back and sat hard on the foot of her bed. Becca leaned over her and pursed her lips.

This time Matt was more ready. A flash of light showed him his sister’s massive approaching lips again, but this time instead of wrapping around Becca’s tongue they pushed against her mouth in a more traditional kiss. Their tongues battled, dragging Matthew along for the ride. In his spread-eagle position there was no safety, no cover from their dueling, but he wouldn’t have looked for any. The feeling of massive tongues dragging across his torso was incredible.

The time was far past where one of the tongues being his sister’s bothered him. Full-sized he wouldn’t go near her; she was beautiful but he didn’t think he’d ever get past the fact that she was his sister. But at his current size he wasn’t a person. He was a toy.

“Yeah!” he found himself yelling, giving in to the moment.

It wasn’t long before Becca pulled away from Taylor. The skin on Taylor’s neck wasn’t nearly as soft on Matthew’s body and now the moaning was accompanied by more ear-popping suction. He couldn’t tell what was happening until, in a flash of light between Becca’s open lips, darker flesh appeared. A massive nipple was sucked into Becca’s mouth and Matthew found himself being dragged across it.

Becca kissed her way down Taylor’s body as she moaned, making sure to use her tongue as much as she could. Both because she knew Taylor would love the stimulation and because she hadn’t forgotten the real reason she’d gotten a tongue ring then strapped their favorite toy to it. Augmenting her oral skills wasn’t just fun; she knew soon it would be protecting her modeling career as well.

Soon Matthew was being dragged across more familiar tissues. He knew every inch of his sister’s delicate anatomy like the back of his hand. Becca’s flickering tongue explored everywhere it could and Matthew let himself enjoy the ride. He was torn between the blackness of her mouth and being pressed against Taylor’s sensitive flesh with only flickers of light filling the spaces between.

He was alternated between being pressed against her clit and driven deeper inside as Becca did her best to explore her friend. Soon he was covered in so many fluids he couldn’t tell which was Becca’s and which were Taylor’s.

“Oooh ‘eady?” Becca asked as her tongue flickered in and out of Taylor.

Matthew could only hear the general tones of her voice and had no idea what was being said. He certainly couldn’t hear Taylor’s moaning and slightly confused response.

But he felt his arms suddenly strain against their too-small bonds. The shrinking process didn’t let him feel pain, just a vague pressure that told him something was very wrong. His face was pushed against Taylor’s clit as his arms became more uncomfortable and for a moment he was worried his restraints would outlast him.

Instead the well-designed jewelry popped free at the clasps rather than break.

When Becca felt the weight on her tongue ring shift she changed tactics. In moments, just as she’d programmed her Tiny Tinder app to do, Matthew’s form grew from a small piece of rice to the size of a child’s building-block figuring. The little toy was slipped between her puckered lips carefully.

In the dark chaos Matthew couldn’t tell just how big he’d become but it was obvious what Becca planned to do.

Alternating suction and flickering tongue positioned him between Becca’s lips as she slid a finger deep into Taylor. The blonde moaned with the new sensation as her friend’s lips adjusted on her own. She rocked her hips upward trying to get Becca’s tongue to resume its duties. Her effort was rewarded.

With the tongue at his back Matthew felt himself be pushed forward. In a lewd extension of a kiss Becca slipped her tongue deep into her friend, putting their favorite toy deep into her roommate. Her tongue explored as deep as it could but reflexively her probing finger took over the work of thrusting Matt inside. When her tongue wasn’t deep enough her finger kept him moving deeper.

He let out an excited ‘whoop!’ when he realized what was happening. The tongue ring had been an interesting, if not always fun, experience. He still wasn’t sure if he’d liked being present through an entire meal, experiencing the hot and cold, though being treated like a piece of jewelry itself was surprisingly fun.

Now he was back in familiar territory.

Against Taylor’s wet insides he pushed in all directions, not particularly sure where in her vagina he’d been shoved but knowing exactly what she enjoyed. Gravity told him which way was up, so his arms drove upward. Inches away he could sense more than feel Becca’s finger continue its own stroking. From the intensity of Taylor’s own shaking he was sure Becca’s tongue was being applied skillfully.

With that in mind he doubled his efforts. This kind of action didn’t happen often and he was going to make his sister shake.

Just like a good little sex toy should.

Before he knew it Taylor was beginning to writhe in a pattern he recognized.

Damn, she must’ve been waiting all day for this! he thought, redoubling his efforts as Taylor’s vagina started to squeeze down around him.

At his size he was far stronger and tougher, proportionally, than he was full size. His hands could still push on his sister’s soaking insides even as they compressed around him. Blindly he felt her ridges and pushed upward, trying to match his rhythm to her own.

Then, just as he’d known was coming, he felt more than heard a moan roll through Taylor’s body. Her canal clamped onto him harder than ever, finally overcoming his tiny strength and holding him still. With an odd sense of relief, he could still feel the disturbances of Becca’s finger not far from him and he hoped her tongue was clamped around Taylor’s clit. It occurred to him how thoroughly Taylor owned him at this point; he was making his own life but when he was her toy all he could think of was blowing her mind. Even restrained inside her body all he wanted was to know she was being pleasured.

Soon her squeezing canal began to loosen around him and Becca’s finger slowed; Matthew felt an odd sucking sensation as it retreated out of Taylor. Distantly he could hear talking, murmuring. Eagerly he did his best to orient himself upright in anticipation of whatever was about to happen next.

“That was hot as hell,” Taylor said, trying to catch her breath. She moaned as Becca’s finger finally slipped out of her; her roommate had manipulated her pussy like the expert she was. Faintly she could feel Matthew still wiggling but in her afterglow she could only appreciate it as her heart slowed.

“I’m just glad it worked,” Becca said with a laugh, laying on her side next to Taylor. She hadn’t even undressed yet. Neither of them had, Becca had simply lifted Taylor’s skirt and happily played with her friend’s uncovered sex. “The thing with the tongue ring and him growing, I mean,” she added with a tired wave of the hand.

“I really didn’t expect that,” Taylor replied, “I mean, your mouth is awesome but you pretty much threw a vibrator in at the same time.”

Becca murmured something and Taylor turned to look at her. Licking her lips, Taylor made sure to give Becca her best sexy look as she dragged her eyes up her friend’s legs, pausing at her chest before looking at her face, intending to look her straight in the eyes and return the favor.

Instead she found Becca had already fallen asleep, her lips still glistening.

“Uh,” she said, putting a hand on her friend’s shoulder and shaking her gently, “Becca? Are you passed out already?”

The lack of response was its own answer.

“Damn, she wasn’t kidding about the tequila putting her to sleep,” Taylor whispered, sliding out of bed to find her own pajamas. It wasn’t the first night Becca had passed out on her, but Taylor never minded an overnight cuddle.

***

The following morning Matthew breathed a sigh of relief when he finally felt the rhythmic movement that meant Taylor was walking. There was a short time period where he could sense fluid passing by and he made sure to hold still. One thing he and Taylor agreed on was no water sports, and he didn’t want to somehow slip out of her at this moment.

Then she was moving again. He wiggled toward what he thought was downward as much as he could. When it became obvious Taylor and Becca were done for the night he’d tried to climb out of her before her secretions could dry but had failed. If he was right he was only an inch or two from her opening. Matt had class today and with any luck she was about to-

The flesh below him opened suddenly. Matthew shouted reflexively as he fell but Taylor’s palm was there to catch him instantly. Above him her pussy lips were a familiar sight but he was pulled away and he realized rather than pulling him out she’d simply spread herself enough to drop him.

“Ready?” she asked, and Matt almost responded before he realized she wasn’t speaking to him. Her hand cupped slightly and he suddenly felt nervous.

“Wait,” Becca said, holding up a finger as she tapped on her phone. “Now!”

Instantly Taylor tossed Matthew sideways and he yelled as he sailed through the air. In a vertigo inducing moment he felt himself grow rapidly until he landed softly on the pile of blankets on his bed. There was enough momentum to cause him to roll but he stopped before he hit his headboard.

“Perfect!” he heard Taylor yell, and though he couldn’t see the women he heard a high five occur.

He groaned and looked to his alarm clock.

“At least I’ve got plenty of time before class,” he told himself.

Breakfast was awkward as they all sat around the kitchen island. Matthew worked on a bowl of oatmeal while Becca nursed a cup of coffee and an obvious hangover. Only Taylor seemed to not be worse for the wear.

He ate more quickly than usual and rushed into the shower before it could be taken. While he was used to smelling like every sexual fluid a woman could produce he was sure he shouldn’t go to class smelling that way. As he stepped out he dried himself, but couldn’t help overhearing Taylor and Becca talking in the kitchen.

“-my own, you know? I don’t want to spoil what we’ve got here, because this is amazing,” Becca was saying, “But I’m gone so much lately it would be pretty handy to just have Eli around to play with whenever I wanted.”

Eli? Matthew wondered as he dried off, trying to remember who that was. Becca’s older brother?

“Do you think he’d go for that? It really was blind luck I caught Matthew on the horniest day of his life way back then. Until then he was pretty old-fashioned, and I know at full size he’s not interested at all in me. Which I’m fine with, he’s basically an all-purpose sex toy and I’d be a moron to screw that up.”

There was a pause as one of the women giggled.

“He’d probably give his left arm to nail you, though.”

Becca laughed and Matt’s heart leapt, unable to tell if she was laughing at the idea or not.

“He’s pretty cute, but I like him as a toy better, I think,” was the reply. Silverware clinked on a plate. “Just imagine how much fun we could have with two of them!”

“I don’t know,” Taylor started to say, but Matthew recognized the tone. She was smiling.

Becca play-begged her blonde friend for a moment.

“Oh, please please please!” she said as Matthew imagined her puppy-dog eyes. Her voice alone was enough to get him hard. He’d have to find Amy at school today; she was always happy to help him with his frustrations.

Their conversation moved toward Taylor’s bedroom and became muted as it did so.

Of course, Matthew thought, Just as it got interesting.

Part of him was a little nervous to hear the two women talk about essentially enslaving another man for their sexual desires. If he thought hard about his first few imprisonments with Taylor it really had been enslavement and essentially torture. Could he stand by while they planned to do it to someone else?

Or even worse, why did he feel like helping?

It would get me a lot more free time, he told himself as he walked to his bedroom. The sounds of conspiracy continued from Taylor’s room, but had silenced by the time he was leaving to go to class.

***

Later that day, after learning some incredibly boring art history and making Amy moan in an empty auditorium, Matthew debated how he would bring up what he overheard with Taylor. He hadn’t had time when he’d gotten back to the apartment. It was cleaning day, even though he never actually did any cleaning.

Currently he was looking out at the world from waist height. Sphincter height, to be more precise.

For reasons he didn’t understand, but could appreciate, Taylor only liked to clean with her favorite butt plug in. Today he was larger than normal and her puckered ring was squeezing more tightly than usual around his neck. Idly he kicked his legs, causing distant giggling as Taylor danced and pranced about the apartment. If he’d tried hard enough he could have pushed an arm through her anus as well, but he was content where he was.

Most men would’ve killed for the sight of the blonde model cleaning naked. For Matthew it was almost routine.

Her rectum was warm and only got hotter as she moved. Each bend caused his legs to shift and his torso to contort, each step caused his cock to rub against the smooth walls of her rectum. But he found the will to not stroke himself despite his incredible situation. Cleaning day never stopped with him just as a butt plug. Not to mention Taylor only very rarely allowed him to orgasm when he was a tiny; if he could now she would have told him.

True to form Matthew recognized the floor of the kitchen turn to the floor of Taylor’s bedroom, then the tile of her bathroom. The shower turned on and he wiggled gently to remind her that he was still there. His wiggling was greeted with two firm clenches that made his eyes bug out slightly.

Soon he could hear water hitting the floor and Taylor stepped forward. For a few minutes her squeezing cheeks kept him dry but then she turned to get her back. Suddenly near-boiling water fell over his face. He squirmed from the heat, the expectation of pain getting the better of him even though his shrunken form could only feel the sensation vaguely.

There was a distant giggle as his feet kicked and he squirmed.

“Ugh, fine!” Taylor said in mock annoyance as she reached backward. Her cheeks parted easily and she leaned forward. The water made grabbing her butt plug’s head a little more difficult but she had plenty of practice.

With a groan she slid Matthew out of her backdoor.

“Hey, so I was thinking!” he tried to yell over the water, unsure if Taylor could hear him. “I heard you and Becca-agh!”

Suddenly he was turned to face the water; her hand wrapped around his torso and most of his legs. Without a pause she pushed him under the showerhead. The heat made him squirm again in her hand and she giggled as he spluttered.

“Save your energy!” she said as she grabbed the soap and started washing him thoroughly.

Knowing it was useless, Matthew cooperated as best as he could. Part of him was always irked; the idea of getting a shower or bath from his sister was humiliating. Which turned out to be part of the problem as well: by the time she was rinsing him again Matthew couldn’t deny his erection and Taylor giggled when she saw it.

“Geez!” she said in a faux-offended voice, “Get a room!”

Satisfied, she sat him in the shower caddy and continued washing her own hair.

“I was thinking!” he said again from his new position, “About what you and Becca talked about earlier!”

“I didn’t realize you heard that,” Taylor said, rinsing her hair out. Her eyes narrowed at him, misunderstanding. She gave him an assuring smile. “You don’t need to worry, I’m nowhere near done with you yet.”

“Well that’s not what I-“ he started to say, but her hand wrapped around him once more.

“I meant I’d-!”

But Taylor wasn’t interested in what he had to say. With a squeak the water was turned off and Matthew found himself wrapped in a towel. The white cloth enveloped him completely and Matthew rolled his eyes. He was hoping she’d at least be a little polite and try to talk with him this time. They usually didn’t attempt it, true, as their toy and owner relationship was surprisingly secure. But since they’d rearranged their arrangement there had been a little more leeway.

His stomach flipped as he felt himself be tossed through the air, but he landed on the bed in a pile of damp towel. As he crawled through the cloth to free himself he could hear a drawer opening and shutting. There was a ‘pop!’ as something was suctioned to a chair.

Just as he got a hand free it was grasped by Taylor’s fingers. He was yanked sideways and upward until Taylor’s eyes were level with his body.

“Well, just what did you mean?” the blonde goddess asked him as she walked toward her desk.

Matthew looked down and saw a familiar suction-cup on the base of her chair. Without waiting for his response Taylor lowered him down to it. When he looked back up he was level with her navel, then the top of her landing strip as his feet slid into the harness.

“Well,” he started to say as she stood back up. “I’ve actually got a lot of plans in the next couple of weeks and could use the free time with school-“

Taylor made a sound that told him she was listening as she straddled the chair. Matthew looked upward; the wetness he saw had nothing to do with the shower.

“So if there was, say, another me around we could-“

Unseen above, Taylor actually did consider his words. The idea of having two squirming tinies was tantalizing; she’d done it on several occasions with random hookups simply not realizing Matthew was playing in her other hole while she sent them spelunking. And, she supposed, if she was being serious about giving her brother more of his own time then having a backup toy at times would be good for that as well.

As she thought she found herself wiggling her hips back and forth.

Front or back? she asked herself, debating only the timing of when she would sit down. Pretty soon I’ll be able to pick both!

“You know?” Matthew kept saying, sure he knew what was going through Taylor’s head. “And I’m not totally on board with the tricking thing but-“

Taylor sat down suddenly and her pussy engulfed him in a single swallow. She let out a sigh of relief combined with a groan of pleasure. She was glad she picked front. She’d put Matthew in each of her holes more times than she could count, but the way he fit in her pussy was just so….

“Perfect,” she sighed, leaning over the backrest of her chair. She sat with him completely encased in her vagina for several minutes, just enjoying the feeling of his struggles. It had occurred to her that he might be moving about willingly, as he seemed to frequently hit her favorite spots, but part of her much preferred to think that he was panicking.

Tiny Tinder had a setting to make tiny toys panic, but her phone was too far away and she was already mounted.

When she finally rocked up slightly her pussy had molded to his shape; every movement felt sharper and magnified as she felt her canal grip her brother tightly. As she slid up and down, savoring every thrust of his arms, Taylor thought. Her and Becca’s conversation had gone on for hours after Matt had left for class and he didn’t know the half of it.

He didn’t know that Becca wanted an almost-permanent tiny in her body at all times. He may have been able to guess at how much pleasure Becca got from him, but even Taylor herself hadn’t realized. If Becca wasn’t so busy with work she’d have been picking up men on Tiny Tinder every evening until the app started paying her for advertising. No one had known how addicted to the pleasure of tinies Becca had become.

He also didn’t know that they’d invited Eli over for dinner that evening.

Or that this was the warmup act.

Taylor’s eyes flickered to her alarm clock.

I’ve got plenty of time, she told herself. They were ordering pizza and had plenty of wine already. There was no rush to get ready.

With a smile she continued riding her toy slowly, letting her orgasm take its time. Usually she drove hard for multiple orgasms; she didn’t keep her model’s figure by working out, rather her almost frenzied masturbation schedule. But today she was sure the orgasms would come later. Right now she could just enjoy herself.

By the time she finally came, a slow, shuddering orgasm that didn’t seem to want to relent even after several minutes, Matthew was exhausted. Taylor stood carefully, still sensitive as her toy slid out of her quivering pussy, and walked with wobbling legs toward her dresser. Her toy fell sideways; the suction cup had finally had enough when she stood and Matthew fell with a squawk.

When she returned, wearing a pink skirt and something between a sports bra and cutoff shirt, Matt had rolled onto his back. With a practiced movement she popped the cup free and picked him up.

As she walked to the bathroom to rinse him off, Matthew kept speaking as though she hadn’t cut him off by sliding him inside of her down to his ankles. His cock yelled for attention but he ignored it; her slick insides rubbing up and down on it had almost sent him into a frenzy but he’d gotten better at resisting. Stroking himself wouldn’t do any good anyway, as a toy he only got to orgasm when she allowed it.

“But it would be pretty nice to be able to do my own thing more, you know?” he said as she turned on the faucet.

Taylor ran water briefly over him, making sure to get the suction cup clean from where her lubrication had slid onto it.

When his head was free and she was running toy cleaner along his torso he added: “So I guess if you just promise not to go so extreme like you did with me-“ he spluttered as water splashed in his face, “I could help you out?”

When she was satisfied with the cleanliness of her toy, Taylor finally popped his feet free from the suction cup and sat him by the edge of the sink. Matthew rose to his feet as she rummaged for something in the medicine cabinet.

“It’s really cute,” she said as her fingers found what she wanted, “That you think I’m interested in if you want to help or not.”

Matthew didn’t like her tone, but just like everything else that reminded him he was a mere toy it caused a rush of blood to his crotch. The fact that her toned navel was only inches away didn’t help. Nor the knowledge that only a few minutes ago he’d been secreted and completely hidden inside her body. She could have walked around like that all day and no one would have suspected a thing.

Then her hand came back into view.

“Toy’s don’t usually get to make their own decisions,” she told him as he recognized what she was holding.

“Hey, no, wait!” he yelled out as she reached for her phone.

The modified tampon applicator only meant one thing to him: long hours spent in her pussy, on her cervix really, at a millimeter tall, in pure boredom. He loved being inside his sister, to a degree that really surprised him. But at that size he couldn’t do anything at all for her and it was one of the few things she did with him that simply felt like prison. Waiting for something interesting to happen.

To his surprise her hand paused and she looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

“Come on! That’s boring!” he said quickly. His mind raced. If she was planning on secreting him there it meant a long ride at least. Whatever she had planned would last hours.

“At least let me ride along where I can see!”

Taylor grunted and shrugged. The applicator went back into the medicine cabinet.

“Well, we did pick this up when Becca got her tongue piercing,” she said thoughtfully, retrieving a small ring piercing. Just as the tongue ring this had harness in several places as well, though they seemed to allow more mobility.

“Get on,” she told him as her finger tapped on her phone.

Matthew followed her instructions, once again strapping himself spread eagle in what could be comparable to a massive (to him) hula hoop made of silver. Gently he moved each of his limbs in their tiny leather cuffs and let out a surprised sound as the ring rolled slightly. He craned his neck but couldn’t quite see where it was touching the countertop. He had no way of knowing this ring had been designed to magnify each of his movements through the entire piece of jewelry.

Even a casual wave would cause the ring to vibrate and rock even on the flat countertop.

Suddenly one of Taylor’s feet was on the counter with him and her fingers daintily picked up her clit ring. The one she’d been wearing, a mere stud intended to keep the hole open, replaced Matthew on the counter.

From her now wide-open position Taylor leaned down to survey herself. When she was satisfied that she was completely clean-shaven her practiced fingers slipped on her new clit ring.

The blonde giggled when she saw it dangling lightly from her clit.

“My own little Vitruvian man!”

“Thanks!” Matthew yelled at his sister’s smiling face. It felt strange to say but having her underwear pushing against his face all day and swinging about constantly was better than being a speck on her cervix. Especially since he knew he was pleasuring her, his sister, his owner, with every movement. Against her cervix he was too small to make her feel good at all, aside from how powerful she felt throughout the day.

He waved at her and they gasped together. The movement caused the ring to rock and Matthew reflexively jerked to keep himself from falling. Taylor just gave him a satisfied smile and put her foot back on the ground. The new position kept the ring from moving too much; her legs and lips held it somewhat static.

But every movement of its prisoner caused it to vibrate pleasantly.

Her own steps toward the bedroom kept the sensation going.

Becca and I should get more serious about this, she thought as she debated wearing underwear. Maybe if Eli is easy to get to agree we could get a bunch of these toys and then we’d really be in business.

“Hey Becca!” she called into the apartment, “Does Eli like upskirt stuff?”

There was a pause as Becca thought, then a reply: “He about came in his pants every time I had my cheerleader friends over, in uniform! So yes!”

“Perfect,” she said to herself.

Experimentally she took a few steps and felt her clit vibrate. It was a small sensation but that only meant she could enjoy it all day without having difficulty walking. Looking down, her skirt wasn’t as short as she would have liked. She lifted the waistline slightly then bent over in front of her full-length mirror. Her toned hamstrings were revealed all the way up, just shy of showing off her outer lips. Giggling, she spread her legs slightly and her new ring fell free.

With it in sight she rocked her hips slightly. The vibrations intensified and she could see Matthew’s tiny form swinging slowly. Despite having came not five minutes ago Taylor wanted more. Taylor ran her tongue across her top lip as she began to wiggle her hips.

Matthew couldn’t see the mirror behind him; he was facing forward. But when he looked up he could see the ring piercing his sister’s clit and instantly his head brushed against it. If he wiggled himself at all different parts of his body contacted the sensitive nub as the ring swung and he knew this would soon be a favorite of both him and Taylor.

But when her hips started swinging it all changed. He was thrown about like a roller coaster as she bounced her hips up and down. At first he didn’t understand what she was doing, then as the moaning above him grew he got it: just the feeling of him swinging around was giving her enough stimulation to approach another orgasm.

Taylor let herself relax as she twerked to the best of her ability. A glance behind showed her she was doing a decent job, but the sight of her skirt flipping up and down revealing her backdoor and the swinging clit ring was all she needed. A small orgasm slid through her body only minutes after beginning. Compared to earlier it was just a tease.

But if it’s that easy to come from this new piercing I’m definitely wearing it more often, she thought.

She adjusted her skirt and looked down. Carefully she made sure her clit ring could swing somewhat freely.

“I hope you liked that as much as I did!” she said to her toy. Taylor could imagine she heard faint cheering.

“You’re gonna be a great addition when Eli comes over later.”

Full Circle by Thatgirlyouknow
Author's Notes:

This is the actual final chapter of Matthew's Match. It's been a blast to write and I'm overwhelmed with the positive feedback. Enjoy!

“Hey, Eli!” Becca said as her brother finally arrived. He’d knocked on the door in a rapid staccato that at first was entertaining but rapidly became annoying until she finally pulled it open.

Taylor looked into the kitchen from the living room and got her first ever glimpse of Eli as he hugged his sister. At first he didn’t notice her, but she knew how to change that.

“Hey shorty!” Eli said with a laugh as he hugged Becca.

He was a few inches taller than her, and she jabbed him in the ribs with a finger but laughed with him. Taylor could see the resemblance; Becca was a beautiful woman with jet black hair and brown eyes. Eli was a taller, male version of that and could easily have gone into modeling as well if he’d wanted to. Instead, he had decided engineering was his calling.

Instantly Taylor understood why Becca wanted him as her own shrunken toy. And exactly where she wanted him as well. Her and Becca’s plan was going to be even more fun than she’d originally anticipated.

The blonde hopped off the couch and stepped quickly into the kitchen. Carefully she took a little bounce as Eli looked up at her, letting her skirt drift up her legs just for a moment before gravity brought the short hem back down. His eyes flickered downward for a bare moment and she knew he hadn’t missed it.

“Hi!” she said as the siblings broke their hug. She thrust out her hand, and Eli shook it uncertainly. “I’m Taylor!”

“Uh, hi to you to?” he replied, looking between Becca and Taylor, “You must be my sister’s roommate?”

“Mmmhmmm!” Taylor said back, nodding just fast enough to make her breasts bounce in their too-small tube top. The blonde model knew how to flaunt her wares and Becca pretended not to notice his glance by moving quickly to the fridge. Her face was a little red as she tried to contain her laughter while his turned pale with the effort of not overtly staring at her chest.

Both women had decided to make tonight into a bit of a game. The prize was Eli, whether he wanted to play or not.

“Bro, want a beer?” she asked, leaning into the fridge and pretending to look for something. Her own backside was currently being hugged by black leggings, carefully chosen because she knew at times they were thin enough to show off her leopard print underwear.

“Uh, sure!” Eli said, sparing his sister a quick glance before turning back to Taylor.

The blonde was still holding his hand but had formed a tight circle with her thumb and pointer finger and was currently sliding it up and down his middle finger. His face turned red when he realized what she was doing. He tried to pull his hand back but she instead brought his hand up to her mouth. Stunned at how forward she was being he didn’t even try to stop her.

“I’ll take one too!” she said as she smiled seductively up at Eli. He was quite a bit taller than she’d expected but she knew that wouldn’t slow her down in the slightest. Her eyes flickered to his crotch, then her tongue flickered out to lick the tip of his pointer finger. “There’s a big one, right?”

Eli coughed hard and pulled his hand back as Becca straightened up. He cleared his throat and took a step back, but Taylor knew she would overcome his nervousness.

“Oh yeah,” Becca said as she shut the refrigerator door with her hip. In her hands were a bottle of dark beer, a fruity cider, and a single bottle of white wine.

“We only do big things here,” she added with an obvious wink at Taylor.

Eli cleared his throat again and took the beer gratefully. He only paused for a moment when Taylor leaned in close, rubbing her breasts against his muscular chest while she reached for the cider. Her free hand brushed against his jeans-clad crotch.

“Whoops,” Taylor whispered as she leaned back, cider in hand.

“So what are we watching tonight?” Becca asked, oblivious to what had just occurred. As she spoke she produced a corkscrew and skillfully pulled the cork from the bottle. Half of the wine went into what normally would have been a to-go coffee mug, then the bottle went back into the fridge.

“Uh, how about a good action flick?” Eli said before taking a long swig from his drink.

“Some action sounds great!” Taylor said happily as she gave Eli a pointed look.

He choked for a moment on his drink and his eyes flicked to Becca, but she was already walking to the living room. Taylor knew her friend was smiling, but Eli was hoping she didn’t notice how hard Taylor was coming on to him. In the past she’d come down hard on him for even mentioning her friends were cute, even though they’d come onto him as well.

When she’d invited him over to hang out, Becca had casually forgotten to mention her roommate would also be there. She’d always been close with her brother and movie nights had used to be a weekly thing. Since she’d begun modeling and he’d begun his own college career, they’d been too busy for movies. Luckily their schedules had lined up. Lucky for Becca, at least.

Eli had come between one of Becca’s friends and her before, so the fact that Taylor was coming onto him made him more than a little nervous. He’d joked with Becca before about getting to ‘know’ some of her modeling friends and she’d always been in agreement; so enthusiastically that he’d assumed she was joking. She’d been a little more direct in her attempts to hook him up with a model lately and he wasn’t sure if this was part of a real attempt on her part to help her brother, or another situation that he was horribly misreading.

Just in case, he aimed for the middle seat in the couch.

Play it cool, Eli, he told himself as Becca brought up their streaming service, If this is real then this chick isn’t going anywhere. If it’s not real then you didn’t screw up by not trying to jump her bones.

The face that she was clearly trying to jump his didn’t escape him by any means. But fear of his sister’s anger kept him in line.

So he found himself sandwiched on the just-barely-too-small couch between his sister and her blonde bombshell roommate.

No big deal, he thought nervously as he took another long drink from his beer, Just a normal night of a dude hanging out with his sister. And her ridiculously hot roommate.

Taylor’s hand landed on his thigh as she sat down next to him and adjusted herself. Her long, toned legs drew his eyes and he couldn’t help himself. Her muscles were just perfectly visible and her skirt had ridden up just enough to see the lines of her inner thigh muscles and –

“Gruff McGavin three?” Becca asked excitedly, seeing the newest installment of cheesy action films was now available on her streaming service.

“Yeah!” Eli said quickly. Too quickly. Becca gave him a strange look.

“Yeah, I’ve wanted to see this one since it came out!” he continued.

Taylor’s hand had left his thigh as soon as Becca had looked his way and he breathed a sigh of relief. Then the leg rest came up on the couch, leaning him backward with a surprised laugh. A second later Becca reclined her half, and a massive pink blanket came out of nowhere to cover all three of them.

“Uh-“ he said as Taylor adjusted the blanket over them. She gave him a pointed look and he had no illusions about what she thought the blanket was for. “Uh, pink isn’t really my color.”

“Oh chill, you big baby!” Becca said with a laugh as the movie started, “Your sister’s a model, stick around here long and you’ll be surrounded in pink.”

Taylor giggled to his left and Eli looked between the two of them, confused. He felt there had been some unspoken message between the two of them. Becca gave no sign of a hidden conspiracy but did lean over to tap the light switch on the wall. Darkness fell, broken only by the opening scenes of their movie.

 Almost instantly Taylor’s hand returned to his thigh and he was grateful he was wearing jeans instead of his usual athletic shorts. The blonde leaned against him as the theme music played and Eli took another long drink. Becca leaned forward to put the remote on the coffee table then returned just as a loud burst of gunshots rang out from the television.

All three of them jumped as the main character came charging through a brick wall without slowing down. They burst out laughing at their reactions, then again as a small army of ninjas chased Gavin through an office building.

“This makes, like, no sense at all,” Becca said with a laugh, “Didn’t the second one end with him taking out all those ninjas?”

“Shh!” Taylor whispered, turning to her friend and leaning in front of Eli, “He only took out the main clan, didn’t you watch the after credits-“

“-Ladies, ladies!” Eli said, instantly getting two annoyed glares, “It’s a movie about a guy who’s about to fire ten thousand bullets but not reload once! Chill out!”

Becca sat back and crossed her arms, mumbling about plot consistency.

Taylor took her opportunity to slide her hand higher up Eli’s thigh until it was resting on his zipper.

“I hope there’s a good sex scene!” she said in an excited tone, turning back to watch the movie.

Eli’s eyes flickered down to where her hand was, covered by the blanket, then to her face. She took a dainty sip of her drink and gave no sign that anything was amiss. Aside from her fingers lightly tapping the fabric right above his cock.

“Of course you would,” Becca said with exaggerated sigh, “You know there’s more to life than getting-“

“Okay, okay, okay,” Eli said quickly, holding up his hands, “Are you two gonna talk through the whole movie?”

“Yes!” they both answered simultaneously.

But Taylor’s hand stopped tapping and instead pressed downward where Eli was sure she could feel his growing hardness.

Eli gave her a nervous look and nodded toward Becca. His sister was engrossed in the movie already and it was obvious she wasn’t paying any attention to the couple to her left.

“This is gonna be awesome,” Taylor said, ignoring his look and instead smiling at the television as the hero hot-wired a car. Her face said she was paying rapt attention to the action.

But her hand had found his zipper.

When the car he hot-wired inevitably exploded, Taylor undid Eli’s zipper quickly, covered by the noise. He tried to shift his hips to slow down her progress, but Becca elbowed him in the side. She elbowed him again when Taylor’s hand slipped under the fabric of his underwear.

“What is your deal?” Becca asked him, now halfway through her wine, “You’re acting like you got stabbed!”

“I just wasn’t expecting the, uh,” he stammered out, trying to remember what just happened in the film, “the dinosaur thing.”

Taylor giggled and Eli did his best not to jump again when her cold hand wrapped around his shaft. He looked at her quickly, but she was still watching the movie. Nervously he glanced at Becca, then down at the blanket. Through the heavy material there was no sign that anything was amiss, until she started stroking him lightly.

Eli cleared his throat and leaned forward to grab his beer. Mentally he had given up the battle to resist the stunningly hot blonde. It was clear she wanted him and with her hand exploring his shaft he was far past the point of turning her down out of fear of his sister’s wrath. But leaning forward gave him an opportunity to shift his hips so that his pants would ride lower and grant her easier access.

While he leaned forward, Becca leaned backward and shot Taylor a look. She knew she had to be careful so he wouldn’t catch wind of their conspiracy.

How is it going? she mouthed to her roommate, giving her a glowing smile and flickering her eyes downward.

Taylor licked her lips and gave her a confident nod.

He’s huge! Taylor mouthed in return, across Eli’s back. Her hand left his cock for a moment while he shifted, and at first she was worried he was trying to hide his wonderful manhood, and that his nervousness had overcome his libido. Then she felt his hips shift and his underwear slide slightly down his hips.

Taylor pushed her tongue into her cheek quickly, her eyes shooting toward his crotch. Becca gave her a surprised smile, then nodded excitedly.

“I, uh,” she said as Eli sat up a little too fast to seem natural, “gotta run to the bathroom.”

“Want us to pause it?” Taylor asked as both girls tried to ignore Eli suddenly going pale.

“No, don’t worry about it!” Becca replied, sliding over the arm of the couch without disturbing the blanket that hid Taylor’s hand slowly stroking Eli’s length, “I’ll be right back!”

Eli stammered out something, but Becca was already tiptoeing away.

Holy shit that was close! he thought. He’d been sure Becca had noticed what he and Taylor were doing.

Moments later he heard a door shut behind him.

“Okay, listen-“ he started to say to Taylor, about to try and slow things down even though he’d already made the effort to lower his pants for her, “we can’t-“

The blonde wasn’t listening to what they couldn’t do.

“No, wait!” Eli hissed as she glanced over his shoulder.

Becca was watching from the doorway behind them, and gave Taylor an excited thumbs up. The blonde looked at Eli and her free hand kept him from looking back and double checking by gripping his chin and making him look into her blue eyes.

“Relax!” she said as she lifted up the blanket, “She always takes forever!”

“What if she catches us?” he hissed back, but it was too late.

With his cock bathed in the light from the movie Taylor realized her hand had lied to her. His girth was fair, but her dainty hand had made it feel larger. His length, however….

Taylor took a deep breath and plunged downward. Her lips parted and before Eli could protest any longer her tongue flickered out and tasted him. He groaned, then quickly quieted himself lest his sister hear him. The heat from Taylor’s mouth was incredible, and she bobbed up and down once. Twice. Three times.

She shifted on the couch so she could approach from a different angle and Eli instinctively shifted to match her. He heard a deep breath through her nose. Then the blonde pushed forward. This time his cock hit the back of her mouth and she paused for bare moment before pushing forward again.

“Holy-!” he started to say, then clamped his hands over his mouth just as he felt Taylor’s lips wrap tightly around the base of his cock. Her throat was almost too tight for comfort but his cock was screaming for him to stay there forever.

Taylor tried to giggle, but knew she was actually really about to run out of time. Becca could only fake going to the restroom for so long, and she was a little out of practice at holding her breath. With Eli’s meat filling her mouth and throat completely she slid back slightly, feeling her gag reflex try to awaken. Focusing, she pushed down the sensation and slid the final inch of his cock back between her lips.

This is so hot! she thought as she felt her face turning red from lack of air.

Holy shit she’s good at this! Eli thought as he watched the blonde devour his cock with apparent ease.

Behind the couple Becca had to make her own effort to quiet her giggle. She knew how good Taylor was with her mouth, and though she had no idea just how big Eli was she had faith her friend was blowing his mind, pun intended.

Carefully she stepped back and opened the bathroom door silently. Becca slipped inside and flushed the toilet. With more noise than necessary she jiggled the door handle as she opened it.

“I didn’t miss anything good, did I?” she asked as she walked out of the bathroom.

When she rounded the corner to bring the couch and television into view, Eli was shifting about rapidly on the couch. After a long moment where Eli was obviously frantically pulling up his pants Taylor’s head appeared. She coughed and wiped at her mouth.

“No!” Taylor choked out, just as Eli almost shouted, “No no, it was boring!”

Becca stifled a giggle. Even if she hadn’t just watched her roommate go down on him she could have guessed what they had gotten up to when she wasn’t there.

“Oh good,” she said as she slipped back under the covers. It took a lot of effort to keep from flipping up the blanket to see what Eli was packing, “I didn’t want to miss something exciting.”

“Uh, yeah,” Matthew heard Eli say from his space between Taylor’s legs.

It was the only distinct voice he’d heard since they’d sat on the couch. He’d gotten a brief view of the movie they were going to watch as Taylor had sat down, then the skimpy material of Taylor’s skirt had fallen again to block his view. The skirt had briefly ridden upward and just when he thought he’d finally get to watch a good movie from a position between his sister’s legs someone had pulled a blanket over the three of them.

He was currently spread-eagled in her clit ring, which had seemed like a great position at first. When she’d been upright and walking every swinging motion of his had acted like a small vibrator. Knowing he had essentially been reduced to a piece of jewelry was surprisingly exciting, especially since he knew Taylor was hoping for some action tonight. Matthew hadn’t always enjoyed being an up-close participant in a threesome but his mind had changed a lot since he’d become a more willing participant in an almost non-stop sexual adventure.

But when she’d sat down to watch the movie, then covered up with a blanket his excitement had vanished.

“Hey, I wanted to watch this!” he had yelled, knowing it was pointless.

After several minutes of hearing gunshots and explosions faintly from the television he decided he’d play his own game. The clit ring he was in seemed designed to magnify any movement, but with some effort he was able to hold himself completely still. If she wasn’t moving then it wasn’t causing him to swing around, and if he held still enough then she was deprived of her nigh-constant vibrating toy.

“I don’t get the movie, you don’t get the pleasure!” Matthew yelled out, feeling a little ridiculous but glad he had at least some ability to control her pleasure still. After so much time as a toy, especially now a willing one, the simple act of not participating felt oddly empowering.

Then her hand had appeared. She lightly tapped on him as though reminding him of who had the power here.

“Nope, not doing it!” he said once the shock of her massive finger hitting him wore off.

As though she could sense what he had said, the finger returned and began lightly running up and down his clit ring quasi-prison. Every stroke made him roll slightly and he felt her clitoris push against his back. Below him heat began to grow and he felt himself harden in response.

If he wouldn’t perform it was obvious she had no qualms about playing with herself.

After several minutes of her rubbing and flickering her clit lightly, her hand vanished and Matthew felt her entire body shift as she moved. The movement caused him to rock for a moment but even in the dim light he could tell her legs were actually pushing closer together until he was pressed tight against her clit and her toned legs.

What is she doing now? he wondered. The heat from below grew and grew as he was pushed against her, but aside from her excitement growing he couldn’t tell anything about the outside world. Even the sound of her gagging on Eli’s cock was inaudible to him in his current position.

Instead Matthew was left tightly squeezed in darkness.

After several minutes of apparent inaction she finally shifted again, her legs coming apart to give Matthew more room. He took a deep breath now that he was able and her scent filled his nose. His entire body was feeling the heat coming from her growing excitement. Whatever was happening up there she was liking it, and so was Matthew.

He may have mostly been along for the ride but he knew Taylor’s plan was coming together. His participation wasn’t truly needed for this conspiracy, but he was excited nonetheless.

Any doubt he had vanished as he felt another massive finger push down on him. In the darkness he could only tell by feeling, but he was certain it was Eli’s. At his size he could feel every bump and ridge of Taylor’s fingers. They were soft and typically smelled of a fruity hand lotion. Even when she was distinctly after her own pleasure and ignoring him her movements were distinct; learned and practiced in the exact ways that worked best for her, using his body as a masturbation aid.

This finger was different. Far larger. Rougher. Smelled faintly of beer and, to his credit, cheap soap.

It pushed roughly against his entire body and even though it pushed far harder than Taylor’s fingers Matthew felt himself growing harder and more excited.

Eli did his best to play it cool with his sister right next to him. He was harder than he could ever remember being and even though his cock was rapidly cooling off thanks to Taylor’s saliva he’d found another source of heat.

His hand had tracked up Taylor’s thigh until he found it. She hissed, luckily in time with a jump-scare in the movie, as his finger found her clit.

Ring? Clit ring? he thought with surprise, fiddling gently with the piece of jewelry. He’d never been with a girl who was pierced before. Carefully he tweaked and pulled on the ring, glancing quickly at Taylor’s face. The blonde was biting her lip to hold in a moan as he tried to feel out every detail.

He could feel where the ring pierced her clit, and the circular structure. Briefly he tried to feel the jewel in the middle but it seemed to wiggle out of the way just as he would get a sense of its shape. With a mental shrug he abandoned his exploration and his fingers moved further south.

Just as he slipped a finger into Taylor’s boiling snatch Becca yawned and Eli jumped, causing his finger to slide out of Taylor and a pouty frown to cross her face.

“Man, this wine is really getting to me!” Becca said with a giggle.

Since when is she a lightweight? Eli wondered when he realized she hadn’t noticed he was fingering her roommate. His finger lightly tapped the blonde’s clit ring as he felt his heart stop racing.

Taylor grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from her sex as she leaned forward.

“Did you take your sleeping pill already Becca?” she asked.

Sleeping pill? Eli wondered.

“Oh, whoops!” Becca replied with a laugh. It wasn’t hard for her to fake being a little more intoxicated than she really was; as a model a good chunk of her livelihood involved acting.

This is such a porn setup! she thought. In her mind she could only imagine what Eli’s fingers were doing under the blanket. The fact that she knew Taylor’s brother was riding along in her clit ring only made it so much more exciting.

“I guess I-“ she paused like she’d forgotten what to say. When she looked over at the couple next to her on the couch Eli’s face was pale, sure he’d been caught. Taylor was giving her a careful look as though to warn her not to make it too obvious.

“I guess I kinda took it by habit?” she found herself saying.

“Are you, uh, okay?” Eli asked cautiously as Becca faked closing her eyes slowly.

“Yeah, I’m just gonna-“ she yawned, obviously fake but real enough to fool Eli, “Just gonna close my eyes for second.”

With that said and the excuse made, Becca laid her head back on the couch. For a moment she debated fake snoring, then decided against it. From here it was Taylor’s play and playing.

Eli held his breath as he looked at Becca. When his sister didn’t move he looked cautiously between her and Taylor. Under the blanket his finger stopped moving against her sex.

“Is she-“ he paused briefly, his eyes flickering back and forth, “Is she really asleep just like that? She used to be a raging insomniac at home.”

Taylor pushed his hand away and he felt his heart stutter again as she stood up, letting the blanket fall off her legs. Her skirt fell back into place and hid her sex, but from her stance and her nipples being easily visible through her shirt there was no hiding what they’d been doing. In that moment, lit by light from the movie, Taylor was by far the sexiest woman he’d ever seen.

“She sleeps like a rock!” Taylor said, “Especially if she mixes her pill and some wine.”

“But-“

Taylor overruled him, grabbing him gently by the back of his head.

“If I wasn’t confident, would I do this?” she asked with a smirk.

Eli didn’t fight her as she pulled him forward. Her left foot went onto the couch between him and Becca, letting her skirt ride up again until her lips were just barely hidden. Her other hand lifted her skirt and she pulled him forward quickly until his nose hit her shaven mound.

He got her not-so-subtle hint and instantly his tongue shot outward. The angle wasn’t the best to explore her sex the way he wanted, but the thrill of going down on Taylor with his sister passed out mere feet away gave him an incredible rush almost as exciting as the oral sex itself. Taylor was already very excited with his finger play and her teasing, so every flick of his tongue gave him a rush of flavor that made him push his face against her even more.

His tongue played with her clit ring for a moment before he dove further down to try and get his tongue as deep into Taylor as he could.

While he worked, Becca peeked one eye open. Taylor was already looking at her, and she mouthed “this is awesome!” to her friend.

Becca stifled a giggle and forced herself to not slide her own hand the front of her leggings.

“Get him to the bedroom!” she mouthed back at her friend.

Taylor rolled her eyes, but made herself stick to the plan. Becca leaned her head back onto the couch quickly as her friend released her brother’s head and he pulled himself out from under her skirt.

“Enough playing, I want the real thing!” she said as both feet touched the ground.

Eli looked over his shoulder at the still-sleeping Becca.

Wasn’t she facing the other wa- he started to wonder, until Taylor grabbed his hand and jerked him upward.

“Come on!” she urged him, and he followed as quickly as his half-down jeans would allow.

Her shirt hit the ground as Eli chased her, one hand holding up his pants long enough to get through the doorway to her bedroom. Eli got a glimpse of her toned back before she leapt onto the bed and flipped onto her back. The still-playing movie lit some of her room and it was just the right amount to see her smile and skirt still on.

“Get up here big guy!” she said, scooting upward until her head was on a pillow. Taylor played with the bottom of her skirt as Eli peeled off his own shirt and finally let his pants fall to the floor.

After so long being stuck in darkness all the sudden action was very disorienting to Matthew. His sister had leapt upward just when he’d almost gotten used to a massive finger slamming into him repeatedly, then her skirt suddenly being lifted had blinded him with the sudden light.

But not fast enough to block what was coming.

“Whoa, wait!” he yelled out, the sound lost as something exploded on the television behind him. He was disoriented by their positioning, seeing one leg trailing off toward the ground and the other standing on the couch.

Matthew had heard a little bit about Eli from Becca, both during full-sized meals and while she described how she wanted to use him to Taylor while miming with Matthew himself.

But his first view of Eli was as his massive face suddenly approached him. Before Matthew could even look at his eyes Eli’s massive tongue pushed into him, seeking out Taylor’s clit. Just as it was designed to do, the ring that Matthew was spread-eagled on bounced and leapt as Eli licked and sucked on it. Matthew was bouncing around too fast to tell, but he knew Taylor would be loving it.

“Ack!” he sputtered out as Eli’s tongue dragged across his body, “No, aim for her!” he tried to yell.

The giant tongue ignored his request and instead tried to explore the ring further. Despite it being a man’s tongue Matthew felt his own manhood come to life from all the stimulation as Eli tried to figure out what exactly was in her piercing. Then Eli pulled back and the massive skirt dropped down to hide Matt and Taylor’s sex again.

Surrounded by darkness Matt felt Taylor almost running but the movement was too chaotic for him to hear what they were saying. He had a brief vision, between Taylor’s running feet, of carpet he recognized as her bedroom. Then the bright pink of her bedspread was flying by below him and the world flipped upside down as she turned onto her back.

Again the skirt flipped upward for a moment, letting him see Eli’s silhouette in the doorway before it fell back down. The world shifted again as Taylor moved and Matthew got a brief view of her legs stretching into the distance, then spreading before the skirt fell again.

Part of him dreaded what he knew was coming. That part got pushed aside as he started wriggling in the clit ring, giving his sister the vibrations he’d been trying to deprive her of on his own. Anticipation built as he sensed something massive moving in the distance.

Matthew grew harder as the anticipation built. In the dim light he could see the fabric of Taylor’s skirt shift as something on the other side pawed at it. Distant mumbling told him Taylor and Eli were talking, then it turned to moaning and he could only imagine his sister making out with the new man in her life.

Then her skirt lifted one more time as Taylor pulled the entire tiny garment up toward her belly button rather than pulling it off.

“-ready?” Matthew heard Eli say above him just as his train-sized cock came into view.

“Holy shit, no not really,” he said as the cock approached.

“Put it in me!” Taylor’s voice said, easily drowning out his own. Not that anyone was even listening.

From his point of view he felt like he was staring at a city bus whose driver refused to touch the brakes. Eli’s cock was massive and already Matthew could see precum gathering at its tip. In the distance hanging below them Matthew could see massive balls far larger than his own body currently and he knew that his moment had come, whether he was ready or not. His time to shine as a clit ring was now.

Then the cock drove forward and slammed into him.

“Ack!” Matthew yelled out as the incredibly hot appendage covered him in sticky goo. He spit out a mouthful of the salty precum just in time to be struck again; at his size Eli’s urethra threatened to swallow him if he hadn’t been strapped into the clit ring.

Reflexively he tried to wipe his eyes, but his hands were too far spread apart and he only found himself making more vibrations for Taylor’s clit. Through the goopy haze that covered his eyes Matthew saw a dainty hand reach down and grasp the cock.

Taylor wrapped her hand round Eli’s cock as she wrapped a leg around his back. Briefly she rubbed his cockhead against her clit, loving the vibrations her clit ring was giving her and the additional stimulation. The thought that she was rubbing a massive cock on her brother was almost as hot as Eli’s almost scorching erection. He was moving more than ever and she knew she was approaching an orgasm just from all the excitement and anticipation.

Eli looked into Taylor’s eyes as she rubbed his hardness on her clit, then moved it down to slide his bulbous head up and down her snatch. He held himself back another second, seeing how much she was enjoying it, but his willpower was quickly eroding. The blonde was by far the most beautiful woman he’d ever slept with and the fact that she was so much smaller under his muscular form awoke something primitive inside of him.

Becca watched from the door as Eli positioned himself over Taylor. She had a hand down the front of her pants and was gently rubbing her clit; just enough to get her excited but not enough to come anywhere near a climax. If he turned around right now he’d see her and the game would be up. Her chance at having the perfect sex toy ruined. The idea actually having sex with him never even occurred to her. She was happy he was hung and knew Taylor was going to have a blast.

But she was going to have him inside of her far more than her friend ever would. So she’d let her roommate enjoy him at full size, and she’d simply enjoy it as a live porn happening with two people she knew very well.

After twenty seconds of teasing at her entrance, Eli’s self-control shattered. With a single thrust he buried himself as far as Taylor could take him. Matthew screamed in excitement as the massive cock shot underneath him, but the massive pelvis stopped about an inch shy of actually smashing into him. Taylor let out a cry of passion that turned briefly into pain, and Becca’s eyes went wide when she saw the penetration finally occur in the dim light.

Eli felt himself hit Taylor’s cervix and he paused, eyes wide with concern.

Before he could speak both of Taylor’s legs wrapped around his waist and tried to pull him in further.

“I want all of it!” she moaned, loving the feeling of being fuller than her body could take. “I can take it!”

Encouraged, Eli pulled back slightly then slammed forward again. This time her cervix still resisted him, but he felt slightly more of his cock be engulfed. He glanced down to see perhaps an inch of him still outside of her clenching pussy, then her clit ring which was-

Taylor grabbed Eli by the face and pulled him down into a deep kiss. The strange looking clit ring was forgotten as he set to work in earnest.

Matthew was bounced and jostled in every direction as the two fucked. He’d been in and on Taylor during a lot of her hookups but this one was different. Before there’d been a lot of foreplay and a lot more buildup. This time Taylor seemed determined to get off as quickly as possible, and while he’d seen her have a dozen quickies something about this seemed different.

Not that it mattered particularly to him.

Jewelry doesn’t get to make decisions! he thought with a strange excitement as his ring prison bounced with each thrust. Matthew tried to move and shift with it to maximize Taylor’s pleasure but it was just too chaotic. The heat grew quickly as the two slammed together below him and for the thousandth time that day he wished he had a hand free so he could stroke himself.

He listened carefully for the sounds he knew that Taylor would make when she came and wasn’t disappointed. She was always quick to orgasm and he knew she’d been looking forward to this hookup for a long time.

“Don’t stop!” Taylor cried out as Eli pounded himself into her as hard as he could. His own orgasm was fast approaching and though he’d held back as long as he could to make sure she orgasmed first he knew it was a matter of seconds, not minutes.

Her nails dug into his shoulders as she came and the pain pulled Eli back from the precipice as she came. Taylor’s canal gripped him even harder as he drove forward and it shook in orgasmic bliss. Just as he felt his own orgasm returning her eyes uncrossed and she looked straight into his eyes.

“Don’t shoot in me!” she said, “I wanna feel it somewhere else!”

After so much time with Taylor in carnal situations, Matthew knew exactly how long her orgasm lasted. Somehow Eli didn’t explode during it like so many other men had, which impressed Matthew. Above the squelching of his frantic thrusts he heard Taylor say something unintelligible.

“Changing positions?” he wondered aloud as Eli’s cock pulled free from her sopping pussy with a cork-like sound.

Then he saw Eli’s hand stroking his length furiously, quickly replaced by Taylor’s smaller hand.

Aiming the cock directly at Matthew.

“Oh, come on!” he said with a laugh that was half disgust and half full of twisted joy from the humiliation he felt at that moment.

There was a brief moment where he saw the massive glans swell and he heard a grunt from far above. Then a jet of steaming hot semen slammed into him. This time Matthew was able to close his mouth and eyes in time but it didn’t change the sticky heat that overwhelmed him. Reflexively he took a breath then felt himself start choking as he inhaled some of Eli’s seed.

Through the haze he watched the cock shoot far more than he’d ever expected. Even at his size he knew Eli was sending a ridiculous amount of jizz at him, but finally after an eternity of holding his breath the flood seemed to slow. Matthew was covered in sticky seed with no way to clean himself but he knew Taylor would probably want a shower soon so he tried to not think about what he was practically swimming in. The clit ring that held him was resting at just the right angle that some of the emissions were resting on him rather than sliding down her outer lips.

Then a finger descended and smushed down on him.

Taylor stopped stroking his cock after the biggest orgasm of his life. Eli felt like he’d been drained for the first time in his life and every movement of Taylor’s tiny hand shot electricity through him again. It took great effort for him to slow his breath and below him Taylor’s blue eyes looked into his as she giggled.

A finger appeared and he watched with bated breath as Taylor slid a small scoop of his seed between her lips.

“Not bad,” she said with a giggle at his stunned expression, “Next time I’ll try some straight from the pipe.”

“Uh, yeah,” Eli said as she rubbed his cockhead up and down her clit one last time. “Oh totally.”

The idea that he would get to nail this beauty more than once almost stymied his mind more than the strength of his orgasm. At that moment he would have agreed to anything.

“Speaking of next time,” Taylor said as she let go of his cock, “Wanna join me in the shower?”

Eli climbed off the bed quickly and Taylor rolled to the side and hopped off as well. Without a second thought he followed her to the restroom. She leaned forward and started the shower, giving him a wonderful view of her backside and backdoor, and she looked backward over her shoulder to make sure he’d noticed.

He was standing in the doorway smiling and even in its shrinking state his cock was massive. Taylor moaned in appreciation of his abs while his eyes widened at how perfect she looked while she slipped her skirt down to her ankles and stepped out of it.

“Keep looking,” she said as she stood quickly, making her breasts bounce, “Maybe you’ll get to play in someone’s backdoor tonight.”

With that said she stepped into the walk-in shower and Taylor saw Eli’s eyes flash to her pussy. She was still covered in his semen, and was actually pretty happy she hadn’t tried to swallow all of it this time.

Next time, she thought as she grabbed the showerhead to clean herself off. This time… Taylor made herself focus on the next half of tonight.

At her beckoning Eli followed her in while she sprayed her front with the almost steaming water. As she sprayed herself her hand reached out to give his flaccid cock a gentle stroke. Eli jumped slightly from the contact; he was still sensitive. Taylor looked at him with big blue eyes.

“Wanna get real freaky?” she asked, moving her hand from his cock to his own fingers.

“Uh, hell yeah!” he replied, not wanting to miss out on the shot to do pretty much anything with the blonde.

She pulled his hand down to her crotch and made sure his fingers touched her clit ring. He got the idea and held it gingerly between his fingertips while she gasped.

“Take a look,” she said between moans, shifting the showerhead so he could see clearly.

Eli leaned forward, planning on going down on her for the second time; she’d already cleaned most of his jizz off her smooth shaven lips. Then he got his first clear look at her clit ring.

“Holy shit!” Becca heard him say. She was sitting on Taylor’s bed, downloading Tiny Tinder onto her brother’s phone. When she heard his outburst she looked up and smiled. This part of the plan she was really excited about. Excited enough to have left her clothes in the living room.

Eli looked up quickly at Taylor, then back down at Matthew.

“Hi!” Matthew shouted, but he knew the shower would drown out his voice.

Eli’s massive head approached again and his eyes narrowed on Matthew’s spread-eagled form.

“Is that-“ he asked, disbelieving, “Is that a person? Are you wearing a tiny guy in your clit ring?”

Taylor didn’t miss the fact that his cock jumped slightly despite his confusion. Eli looked down again and she lifted one foot to place it on a small shelf in the shower. She had to be careful on one foot in the slippery shower, but the effect bared her bare pussy to even easier viewing for Eli. If she hadn’t been focused on her next part of the plan she would’ve happily pulled him close enough to see if he was as skilled with his tongue as he was with his dick. Earlier in the living room hadn’t been enough.

“That’s right!” she said happily as she balanced, “I looove playing with tinies and this one was gracious enough to lend himself to me, basically full time.”

Eli glanced up at her, then back down to her clit ring. The little man inside the ring was clearly having a good time and something inside of him grinned with dark satisfaction knowing he’d just covered the little man in his jizz. As he looked the tiny gave him a wave that shook the ring and Taylor moaned.

“Full time?” he asked, “You can do that? How does that work?”

Finally Taylor felt she’d pressed her luck and lowered her leg back down to the ground. Eli stood as well and she reached to his crotch again while pulling one of his hands to her slit. The steaming water had already cleaned away their fluids and she was getting ready for a round two that wasn’t going to happen. At least not with a full-sized boy.

“You know about the Tiny Tinder app, right?” she asked as she stroked him gently. To her surprise his manhood was already reacting; as hard as he’d came she was sure he’d need a break. When he nodded she continued, her voice rising with every other word as he played with her clit ring.

“Well I’d used him a few times, and we decided it would be more fun if I kept him around more.”

She took a step closer to Eli.

“I really, really love playing with tinies,” Taylor said as she looked into Eli’s eyes. She licked her lips as she ran her free hand up and down his toned stomach.

In the bedroom, Becca tapped faster on Eli’s phone. Her eyes flashed up to the open bathroom door, where her roommate and brother were just out of sight.

Come on, come on! she thought as she finished Eli’s profile.

Finally, after an eternity of waiting and watching a never-ending series of the letter ‘T’ be engulfed by a larger one as a loading screen, the phone buzzed twice and displayed a complete message. Her own phone already had the app open, and she sent his phone a direct request.

The heat from between her legs was growing almost uncontrollable as she managed the two phones. The pair in the shower were continuing to talk and Becca knew from Eli’s tone that he was almost convinced. She was stunned he’d had the awareness to ask Taylor any details about the app or what he’d be agreeing to.

Of all the times to suddenly have a brain! she thought angrily at her brother. Come on, just say that one word!

Eli’s phone flashed a notification: it had received her request. Automatically Becca opened it with a flick of a finger.

That same finger hovered over the ‘accept’ button.

The couple in the shower kept talking, and Becca had to keep herself from chewing on her fingernails nervously. Finally, she heard Taylor’s voice rise a little. Even the blonde was getting tired of the anticipation.

“Eli,” Taylor’s voice said over the sound of the shower, “You’re thinking way too much about this. Don’t you wanna experience everything a girl could do with you?”

“Okay, okay!” Eli said, and Becca could hear his tone fluctuating and imagined what Taylor must be doing with him to make him sound that nervous. Her heart leapt excitedly. “Let me dry off and get my phone and we can – hey what is-?”

Neither Taylor nor Becca heard what he was asking about. Becca had already started the process the moment he’d said his first ‘okay.’

Taylor giggled at Eli’s confused face. Part of her was surprised by how fast Becca had been able to get the app downloaded and how fast she shrank him once he’d consented. The other part of her really, really wished she didn’t have to hand him over so fast. But he quickly shot down from towering over her to a simple three inches. Before she could even bend over to pick him up the rushing water from the shower overpowered him and knocked him flat on his back.

Quickly she scooped him up before he could be swept toward the drain. He obviously wouldn’t slip through the holes but it was better safe than sorry. He squirmed briefly in her hand and Taylor thought she detected a surprised expression.

“Hey!” Eli shouted from her palm, “That’s not how it works! We didn’t do the app thing yet!”

Taylor couldn’t hear him over the shower, so she assumed he was yelling happy, excited words like ‘spelunking,’ and ‘swallow me!’

“Oh, of course!” she said with a laugh, “I did tell you that you’d probably get some backdoor action tonight, right?”

Held up to eye level, Eli waved his hands and tried to show negative body language as well as he could.

“What? No!” he yelled again as she turned the water off, careful not to drop him into the tub, “I changed my mind! I changed my mind!”

He didn’t notice the massive shadow on the other side of the frosted glass shower door. But Taylor did as she shut off the water.

“I know you’re ready to go,” Taylor said as she slipped a finger between her legs, “And so am I!”

Eli’s frustration turned to fear as Taylor’s face turned slightly disappointed. Somehow he got the impression that she wasn’t on the same page that he was, even as she put one foot on a shelf on the side of the shower, which had been an irresistible sight twice that evening already.

What the hell is going on? he thought as he struggled to remain on her dainty-yet-massive palm.

“Here, say hi real quick!” she said from far above, and Eli’s stomach lurched as she lowered her hand while her other one slid the door open.

He let out a scream of terror by reflex; the sheer size of everything moving around him was simply too much. When he opened his eyes again he was staring up at a vagina longer than he was tall, wet with both natural excitement and the still-dripping shower water.

And had an uncomfortably close view of the man riding along in her clit ring.

“Hey man!” the other man yelled out, and Eli was too overwhelmed with everything to even care that the man was naked. “You’re gonna love this!”

“No!” Eli yelled back as he sensed a mountain of movement behind him, “No, I changed my mind! How do I tell her I changed my….”

His voice trailed off as he turned to see what massive thing had moved behind him.

“….mind?”

Becca smiled down at her brother, perched on Taylor’s hand and clearly not okay with what was happening. She was naked as the day she was born and wore a smile so bright no camera had ever taken a picture of it. Unseen, the view blocked by her body, one hand was circling her clit.

Her own mind flashed to the drawer full of toys and full pack of batteries she had purchased earlier that day.

“Hey bro!” she said in an almost manic tone, “I hope you had fun with T!”

Eli screamed, and behind him Matthew couldn’t help but laugh.

“Just relax!” he yelled as Eli was wrapped up by Becca’s hand, “You’re gonna love it!”

Becca was saying something to the toy in her hand, but Matthew couldn’t hear it. Taylor pulled her foot down from the shelf it had been resting on, and the movement covered him in the remaining shower water and filled his ears. She took a step out of the shower and began to towel off; it was chaotic for Matthew and by the time he was able to look around the bathroom again he could see that Becca and her new toy were already gone.

Part of him was disappointed when Taylor’s fingers returned. They gave him a couple of playful taps and just as he thought he was going to assist in yet another hours-long masturbation session her fingers changed focus. His stomach lurched as she carefully removed her clit ring and almost dropped him to the floor.

“Whoops!” she said with a laugh as she carefully sat Matthew and the ring on the vanity, “Still slippery!”

Several minutes later he was back full-sized and twisting in the doorway to crack his back. Taylor was still walking around naked in her room and he was trying to shake off the stiffness that remained from being held spread-eagled for so long.

This is so weird, he thought as his sister hummed to herself, not bothering to hide her nakedness from him. Any other girl that looked like this I’d be all over her. And I’ve been inside of her a hundred times.

Matthew looked down at his cock as he shook out the last of his stiffness. The thought of his sister didn’t make it jump, but the thought of his girlfriend staying in the college dorms did.

”I’m gonna go get laid,” he said to Taylor, who only gave him a cursory nod as he walked into the shared living room.

“Good luck!” she called out to him.

Matthew turned toward his room, but his curiosity got the best of him. Still naked himself he tiptoed across the living room toward Becca’s door. As was her habit he could see her door was slightly open. And through the door…

Becca had both her knees behind her head in an almost painful looking yoga pretzel. Both her holes were enticingly visible to Matthew, but his attention was on what she was doing. She groaned with pleasure and he saw her well formed cheeks flex. His eyes drifted lower and saw a bright blue string extending from her backdoor. With another groan and flex she somehow pulled an anal bead through her puckered backdoor.

He smiled when he realized what she was doing. Still outside of her body, with only one bead away from him and Becca’s colon, Eli was struggling as hard as he could to get out of the makeshift bindings that held him to her string of anal beads. Escape was hopeless, as Matthew had experienced before, but his struggles would make the entire string vibrate.

She groaned and pulled again. Now Eli’s tiny body was almost pushed against her sphincter and Becca moaned. Through the crack in the door Matthew could see Eli struggling for his life. Her hungry hole awaited and he simply didn’t have the strength to resist.

“I’ve waited so long for this!” Becca said, smiling down at her panicking brother, “No more waiting! Get in there!”

With a final groan Matthew watched in awe as the string of beads was pulled again. Eli resisted her hole for a bare moment before it overwhelmed him and he vanished. As soon as he did, Becca rolled onto all fours and produced a massive vibrator that Matthew knew Eli would easily feel through the walls between her pussy and her colon, his new resting place.

Have fun! he thought with no small amount of satisfaction.

Matthew turned to go toward his room, thoughts of his own carnal satisfaction on his mind.

The following morning Matthew was finishing an essay at the kitchen island when Becca finally strode out of her room. It was a Saturday, so her sleeping so late wasn’t strange but the smile on her face before having any coffee was. She stretched her arms overhead and Matthew couldn’t help but check out her body as she did. Even after living with her, and in her, for so long she was still stunning.

It also helped her nipples were prominent through a thin white t-shirt and she was wearing almost-too-small red undies.

“How was your night?” he said with a grin as she walked by him toward the coffee machine.

“Oh, you know,” she replied with a slightly wavering voice, “Nothing too wild.”

As she spoke her legs went weak for a moment and she leaned against the countertop. Her eyes squeezed closed and her mouth opened unconsciously.  A moan came from between her lips and Matthew couldn’t help but notice her knees pushing together.

He took a bite from his granola bar as he enjoyed the sight of Becca orgasming right there at the counter. After around twenty seconds she straightened back up and poured herself a cup of coffee. Then she turned and tiptoed back into her room with a smile on her face and blushing cheeks.

“Gotta go!” she said with a laugh, “I forgot about the panic button on the app until I woke up this morning!”

“Have fun!” Matthew called after her as her door closed almost all the way.

As soon as the door stopped moving Matthew could hear moaning from Becca’s room. He’d satisfied his own primal needs the night before, so while he was curious to see what she was doing, he instead focused on his essay that was due on Monday. Had he looked through the crack in the almost closed door he would have seen Becca peel her panties off, revealing her brother’s face as he struggled to push his way out of her canal.

He did succeed after she orgasmed again, falling to the bed in an exhausted heap when her panties were no longer holding him inside her soaking wet prison. His respite was short, however, as while he was crawling forward in a mad dash for freedom she was reaching for a special pair of undies that had a space for a tiny to be held tight against her clit while she went shopping.

Later that day, when he was returning from the grocery store, Matthew couldn’t help but notice Eli swimming in Becca’s water glass. He let out a chuckle as she took a long drink while preparing dinner, and he didn’t fail to notice that her glass was completely empty when he was done filling the refrigerator.

That evening Matthew found himself having a rare completely full-sized evening. He was spending it on his phone, texting his not-quite girlfriend about the things he wanted to do to her when he went to see her later.

In fact, he was too focused on a naked picture she had just sent him that he barely noticed when he stepped on something soft in the kitchen.

“Shit!” he said, looking under his foot and expecting to find a grape or smashed banana.

Instead he got to watch Eli’s body snap back from being utterly flattened under his weight. He’d been smushed several times as a tiny and knew how it felt to almost inflate back into shape, but he’d never seen it. It happened surprisingly fast but Eli was too disoriented to react as he tried to wrap his mind around what had just happened.

“Hey man!” Matthew said to him as he knelt down and picked up the two-inch tall toy, “How’s things going?”

Eli yelled something up to him, but at his size it was inaudible. His body language was hard to read as well. Not that Matthew was trying particularly hard.

“That’s great,” he said as he stood back up, “I knew you’d have a good time with this.”

Faint yelling reached his ears again, and Matthew decided that it had to be happy yelling.

“Or, you’re lost?” he asked with a smile, knowing in actuality Eli had probably been running to him as a desperate escape attempt. “Here, let me help you out.”

Carefully he cradled Eli’s tiny body and walked back toward Becca’s room while Eli yelled what he interpreted as the happy yelling of a toy that wanted to be returned to their owner.

When he pushed open her door he found Becca passed out on her bed, half on her right side, on top of the covers and clearly exhausted beyond all reason. It was obvious to Matthew what had happened: Becca had finally gotten her own tiny toy and played until she had been unable to stay awake. She’d been out and about for some time after dinner, and she was still wearing the short skirt and crop top she’d left in. A quick glance told him she wasn’t wearing underwear and Eli must have slipped out of her vagina when she’d finally been unable to stay awake.

“Oh, you poor guy!” he said to Eli, whose struggles to escape his palm were easily misinterpreted as eagerness to get back into his siter, “Here, let me help you!”

As Eli continued to push against his fingers, Matthew half knelt on Becca’s bed. A strange feeling overcame him; he’d been on her bed probably a hundred times, and inside of her probably far more than a hundred times. But now that he was kneeling on the beautiful woman’s bed his normally wild libido almost couldn’t see her as a woman to have sex with.

Does my subconscious see her more as my owner? he wondered as he gently lifted her pink skirt to reveal her incredible toned cheeks.

A couple of weeks ago I would’ve sold my kidney to nail a woman like this! Matthew thought as he parted those incredible cheeks. Her backdoor looked up at him and he glanced at Becca’s face: she was still asleep. His eyes moved downward again and he realized he’d never seen her backdoor when it wasn’t big enough to engulf him entirely.

His hand approached and brought Eli closer. The tiny man was still struggling, but Matthew chose to believe it was eagerness for what he had to know was coming.

“Have a good time man!” he said with a smile as he pushed Eli against her pucker.

The little man twisted in his fingers, but almost reflexively Becca rolled more onto her side and Matthew found it even easier to push Eli inside of her. She moaned in her sleep and a smile crossed her face but Matthew didn’t see it. He was busy marveling at how her pucker seemed to easily devour Eli.

Far sooner than he expected, the tiny man had vanished into Becca’s backdoor and she giggled again in her sleep. Before Matthew let her cheeks close back together he saw a tiny hand appear through her sphincter. Then he slowly let them close and pulled her skirt down again.

This time he made sure her door was completely shut when he left.

Across the next two weeks Matthew found himself a witness of events that almost gave him déjà vu. He had his own time as a toy, went to class, and studied at home. Every part of a normal life anyone would hope for.

But when he made stir fry for himself and his roommates, he didn’t miss that Becca had an extra ingredient added into her plate that made its way into her mouth on the final bite.

While he spent some quality time with his own head sticking out of his sister’s snatch, he had a very up-close view of Becca’s tongue ring. Becca’s tongue flickered between Taylor’s clit and his own head, but when saliva wasn’t blocking his eyes he could see that instead of a ball on her tongue ring she had a little harness filled with a tiny man. Who wasn’t struggling nearly as much as he had before.

On a calm Wednesday, Becca was sure to leave a note to not use her special ice cube.

The following day he found himself going on a quick shopping trip for Tiny Floss; somehow both women had run out and Eli wasn’t coming out without doing a full body tour. And since Becca had a hookup planned that evening which involved using her brother’s tiny, stretched body as a condom a full tour of her digestive system simply didn’t fit her timeline.

It wasn’t until almost two weeks after their fateful shower encounter that Matthew saw Eli at full size again.

He was sitting at the kitchen island, finishing off a bowl of cereal when the taller man stumbled out of Becca’s room. The black-haired man was completely naked and clearly beyond caring; it was obvious he hadn’t slept in days. Matthew froze nervously as Eli shuffled behind him and filled a coffee mug. He let out a breath he hadn’t realized he was holding when Eli shuffled around to the other side of the island and pulled up a stool.

Matthew was suddenly filled with certainty that Eli was about to break that mug across his chin.

Becca’s brother made careful eye contact with Matthew, who leaned back and hoped he was out of swinging range.

For several long moments there was only the sound of sipping coffee. Matthew prepared to dive to the side and hope he could beat the taller man to his room, shut the door, and lock it before he was sent to the hospital.

Instead, Eli simply gave him a nod and took another long drink of coffee.

Cautiously Matthew returned the nod and took a sip of his own coffee.

Just as one of the men were about to break the awkward silence they heard a voice call out from Taylor’s bedroom, where both the women had been spending their own morning eating pancakes and watching The Journal.

“Hey boys!” Taylor and Becca called out in unison, making Eli and Matthew suddenly lock eyes again, “Last one in here spends a week as a condom!”

There was a pause as the boys looked at each other, waiting for the other to blink.

Then Matthew twitched, causing Eli to leap sideways. Matthew threw himself off his kitchen stool and heard it hit the ground behind him as he ran toward the bedroom. He was closer, but Eli had longer legs.

Neck and neck the two raced toward the open door to Taylor’s bedroom.

Matthew pretended not to notice Eli let him cross the threshold first.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9159