A Prison of Fuchsia and Black by asukafan2001
Summary: Revenge comes in many forms, however some feel the most sweetest revenge is against those who do not deserve it. In this tale follow the story of Principal Benson as he gets a introduction to a world he never new existed.
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Teenager (13-19), Instant Size Change, Adventure, Body Exploration, Feet, Humiliation, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5632 Read: 61553 Published: March 17 2008 Updated: June 12 2008
Story Notes:
I was told my stories were a tease, i was asked where the "good stuff" almost like I hadn't written a fetish story before. It's not that I can't write a fetish story i just usualyl choose not too. However, it seems as if I need to prove to people that I still can write a fetish story when i choose. So to all your doubters, here you go.

1. Chapter 1 by asukafan2001

2. Chapter 2 by asukafan2001

3. Chapter 3 by asukafan2001

Chapter 1 by asukafan2001

A Prison of Fuchsia and Black

By

Asukafan2001

©2008. AsukaFan2001. All Rights Reserved

 

                I walked down the halls of school confidently peeking in through the windows as I walk by some of the classrooms.  I think back to when I was student and walking these halls. However, those thoughts were shoved out of my head as I heard giggling around the corner. I quickened my pace while straightening my tie. As I round the corner I see a young woman at her locker with her cell phone pressed against her ear. In one swift motion I grab the phone, closing the flip phone.

                “Hey” the young woman shouted.  

                I scoffed in my head at the sight of her. She had brown hair with black streaks, a Ramones t-shirt on that’s partly hidden by a pink and black checkered hooded sweatshirt.  I couldn’t help but notice her black skirt was way too short, and she had on fuchsia and black striped knee high socks going into black doc marten style shoes.

                “I’m not surprised to have found you hear Ms. Davis. I have your usual spot prepared for you in my office.” I reprimanded.

                “Principal Benson my phone” she yelled.

                “This is mine, and now let’s go” I snap as I grab her by the arm and start to pull her down the hall towards my office when she trips me. I fall roughly banging my head against the tiled the floor. I roll over in a bit of pain as Ms. Davis looks down at me smugly.

                “I told you, that you were going to be sorry, oh I didn’t? I must have forgotten.” She laughed as she slides her foot out of shoe and slams her foot into my stomach. I could feel the air leave my body as I now desperately gasp for air. A liquid of some sorts splashes against my body and almost immediately I start to twitch and flail my arms.  I try to scream for help but nothing escapes my mouth as my arms grasp at her knee high socks.

                I beat my arms against her ankle and legs furiously, however as I do so I can’t help but notice my much smaller arms which are continuing to get smaller by the moment. Soon I find myself unable to reach her ankles; her foot now covers my entire chest. My arms now hidden beneath her foot I begin to feel the true weight of the young Ms. Davis. I sputter help one last time before I find myself engulfed beneath her foot.

                I desperately struggle beneath her foot. The acrylic and spandex mixture which make up her socks presses against my face. The slight dampness of the sock causes my stomach to churn in disgust as I breathe in the musty sweat filled air from beneath her foot.  Tears form in the corner of my eyes as I continue in vain to struggle for my freedom. 

                “Becca, what are you doing?” a loud firm voice shouts seemingly from the heavens themselves.

                “Nnnnnn…nnnothing Mrs. Warner.” Becca Davis stammers finding herself caught off guard by her professor.

                “Well why don’t you do nothing in class, and put your shoes on. Hurry up now.” Mrs Warner snaps.

                Becca’s toes rake across my body a couple times before I watch her toes stretch upwards for but a moment before slamming back down to the ground grasping me as if her toes were a hand.  Ms. Davis’s toes curl around my body creating a tomb of fuchsia and black. I frantically call for help but her socked and foot muffles my cries as my back sinks into what feels like firm cushion. I realize in a horrifying fashion is the insole of her shoe.

                “Stop, stop, please help” I deafly sputter out as my suit jacket and shirt are drug the length of her shoe being shred to bits like cheese on a grater.  As her foot comes to a halt her toes lift up and thump down onto the floor of the insole behind me. A moment later her toes flick me against the toe end of the shoe.

                Complete voidless darkness encompasses my vision. I wave my hand across my face and barely am able to make out my own digits.  In a state of distress with my back pressing against the toe end of the shoe I desperately press my hands against the roof of the shoe. The thickly constructed toe end of the doc marten gives not an inch as I press against the roof causing me kick against the floor in anger over my helplessness.  However, almost as if in reaction to my angry kick everything shutters about like an airplane going through turbulence. My body rocks left and right as my stomach presses against the back of my throat because of the sharp ascent.  Then for a split second everything is calm and still, however the momentary nirvana is interrupted by the sharp descent which sends my stomach from the back of my throat to bottom of my feet.

                My head slams against the roof of the shoe as Ms. Davis’s foot drives her shoe into the earth. I fall forward landing atop her toes. As my body slaps against her toes the abrasive acrylic and spandex material once again rakes against my body.  However, her toes to start lift upward slamming my back against the roof of the shoe. Ms. Davis’s toes press my back harder and harder against the roof of the shoe as her foot ascends back into the air. My bones creak and my muscles spasm in pain on our way up, this time the blissful nirvana does not overtake me, only the pain and agony of my already battered body by this mere step and a half. 

                As we hang in the air for a moment I reminded of the tower of terror at Disneyland.  How you rise up seemingly infinitely and then for a moment which feels like an hour you hang in what seems like mid air, then a fast sharp descent sends you hurtling towards the ground so fast you comprehend nothing except for the lack of control you have over everything around you. This situation dreadfully reminds me of that, only I do not get the joy of stumbling outwards and away from the ride.

                As Ms. Davis’s toes move away from me, for a split second I hang there and then I am pressed firmly against the roof of the shoe. My body to sore and bruised to respond to my commands to pull itself away, however, whatever is holding me here be it gravity, sweat, filth or a mixture of all the above. Whatever the fateful concoction which creates my turmoil gives way, sending me freefalling as her foot once again presses me back towards the floor. My chest explodes against Ms. Davis’s toes then her foot slams against the floor, ricocheting my body back into the air, before once again, slamming against the tops of her toes. I slide down the front of her toes, the sock seemingly grating my skin away as I tumble downward. As I reach the end of her toe it starts rise up once again pressing my back roughly into the roof of the shoe. The process repeating itself again and again for what I would only assume, would be hours if I didn’t know it was just a simple two or three minute walk to class.

                I feel my body encompassed by pain as if it’s a mother lovingly hugging her child.  All I hear is constant thunderous explosions of her shoes and feet hitting the ground, again and again ringing in my ears like a song you can’t get out of your head. It is only as I hear a chair pull out and everything comes to a crashing halt, only then do I realize it’s over and the journey concluded. I slide off her foot and tumble onto the soft insole of the shoe. I cry in pain as I move my body away from her giant toes which wiggle joyfully in front of me.

                “Please no more, Ms. Davis, no more.” I beg, but her toes stretch out and cover my body dragging me back to their domain.  My eyes bug out as I watch powerlessly as the pink and black striped socks crush against my body. I claw against the bottom of socked foot as the toes of her foot stroke against the length of my body further shredding my clothes.  Desperately I try to fight off her toes as they envelope me. This time instead of stroking me Ms. Davis’s toes spread apart and the net like sock presses against my face and throat.

                My body tries to thrash violently from beneath Becca Davis’s foot as her sock presses against my throat. My mouth opens wide in an attempt to suck in air, however grime soaked lint balls fall into my mouth causing me to gag as I fight for oxygen. Spots start to form in my vision as I finally black out unsure if I will ever awake again.

Chapter 2 by asukafan2001

Chapter Two : Prison of Fuchsia and Black

By

Asukafan2001

©2008. Asukafan2001. All Rights Reserved.

 

 

 

                My eyes fluttered open and I found myself staring straight up at the ceiling in the dank lit room.  The ceiling looks to be simply miles and upon miles away.  I can feel something binding my neck, arms and legs down.  I scream for help but my voice is raw and barely comes out louder than a whisper. The thoughts and memories of everything that happened earlier start to come flooding back in to my mind. The images of Ms. Davis’s foot poking, prodding and engulfing my very being flash through my mind.

                “Stop, please stop” I shout unable to control the memory flashes flooding through my mind forcing me to relive the horror that I somehow survived only to end up here, where ever here is. It’s not until I hear the floor board’s creek and heavy thunderous booming that my memories cease and focus on whatever new terror is approaching. 

                A long eerie creek, like that of a horror movie fills the room like the smell of bacon on Sunday morning. My breathing quickens as I feel my body fill with fear and doubt. Nervousness overcomes me as the thunderous thumping draws near.  My heart is pounding so hard that it feels as if it’s punching against my ribcage trying to free itself.

                “Please don’t hurt me” I cry as I tightly clench my eyes in fear as a silence washes over the room. I keep waiting for something to happen as the silence is now deafening.  Ever so slightly I open my eyes and I am greeted with the echoing laughter of a titanic Becca Davis.

                “What’s going on? Where am i?” I ask with a fearful tone in my voice which I am unable to hide. 

                “It’s so nice of you to join us Principal Benson. You were taking quite the nap.” Becca said with a smile on her face. I asked her once again what’s going on but the only response I got was the squeaking and creaking of an office chair settling.

                “This is going to hurt……A lot” I gulp as her hand presses a metal shaft towards me. My instincts say to run but whatever is holding me down is refusing to give, less than a second later the most intense pain I have ever felt in my life washes over me as the metal shaft is pressing against my forehead. Smoke raises up form my smoldering flesh atop my forehead.

                “Stop, please stop” I cry without any way to thwart this torture, as the metal shaft pulls away from my forehead the thick fingers of Becca Davis slam against my side as I roll over, before I even settle the metal shaft is shoved against my left butt cheek. I pound against the wood floor in absolute pain as my flesh is once again burned.

                “Now on the Brightside you never have to go through that again Mr. Benson.” Becca says much to my relief.

                I then am tore off the wooden floor and Becca deposits me roughly several inches from where I was. I look back behind me at a thin piece of corkboard with a human body cut out on it and scotch tape over several spots.  I nervously look about, as I find myself in what I can only assume to be her bedroom.  It appears as if I am sitting atop a desk.

                I rub my limbs where the tape had been holding me down as I turn back towards Becca who is holding something in her hands and typing something into the largest computer I have ever seen in my life. It is only now that I begin to realize how small I really am in comparison to Becca and everything she interacts with.

                “What are you going to do with me?” I nervously ask as I look about the massive bedroom. The floor is cluttered with clothes, shoes, books, cds, dvds, it looks likes her room threw up on her floor.  A massive looking bed takes up a large portion of the room, along with the normal things you come to expect in a room from a dresser to a television, to a Paramore poster hanging on the wall.

                My visual exploration is interrupted as her hand wraps around my body, while her opposite hands drops a metal collar around my neck. It dangles like a half dog collar half necklace contraption for a moment before I hear whirring noise and then it shrinks itself until it tightly fits around my neck.  I reach to the back of the collar in attempt to pull it off but it doesn’t budge.  A familiar burning sensation is all around my neck, but unlike before it only lasts a moment before it subsides.

                “What, what did you do?” I ask as I watch Becca release her grip on me and I fall to the desk in a bruised and battered heap.

                “Geena!” Becca calls. I watch as a young blonde haired woman scamper towards Becca and me. As she approaches Becca she immediately kneels down and lowers hear head.

                “Yes your holiness” The young woman sputters out.

                “Inform him of his new rights as a citizen of Beccadia. He will be your charge.”

                “Yes your holiness, thank you.” The young woman says as I watch Becca leave without paying me slightest bit of attention.  As soon as Becca had left, I barely got my head turned before I found myself staring up at the young woman who was practically standing atop of me. As I stood up I found that I didn’t even reach her waist.

                “What’s going on?” I ask nervously as she yanks me up to my feet.

                “Weren’t you listening? You’re in Beccadia now.” The young woman replies while motioning me to the edge of the desk where we slide down the lamp cord.

                “Don’t get smart with me, what the fuck is going on. Why am I like this? Why am I here?” I shout as I turn around and look out at the massive room.

                “You should know why you’re here better then I should. You must have pissed off Goddess Becca, and now you will spend the rest of your life making it up to her. That collar around your neck assures your allegiance. That collar will start to constrict when one of two things happen. Firstly, if you ever leave what we call Beccadia, that collar will constrict until you are back inside the boundaries of Beccadia. The only condition in which it won’t start to constrict when you are outside of Beccadia is when you are within 12 inches of Goddess Becca. Got it?”

                “Wait a minute, where the hell is Beccadia?” I question with a annoyed tone In my voice.

                “You are in it; everything you see here is Beccadia. The boundary of where it ends is what the holy ones call the doorway.  The second thing and most important thing you need to know if you want to survive, is the rules of entitlement. When not in the presence of one of the holy ones; you refer to them as goddess followed by their holy name.  When you are basking in their presence you refer to them as your holiness.  Lastly, and most importantly, you never initiate conversation with any of the holy ones under any circumstance.”

                “Your, your serious aren’t you?” I nervously say while beginning to take in the gravity of my current situation.

                “Very serious, your life, whatever it was, is over. You will serve Goddess Becca until you die. Now, it’s time to show you your job. So come along. 

                 My mind was reeling as we walked past titanic sized every day objects. The thought of being dwarfed by a simple discarded sneaker is incomprehensible. I find myself at a loss for words as I run my hands along the grooves of the sole of the shoe. My hands now fit perfectly between the ruts, dislodging a few loose rocks as my hand glides over them.  The shoe itself is daunting, the thought of something as simple as a shoe could now so easily hold me, and as I witnessed before could provide a horrifying level of terror that I don’t think I am ready to experience again.

                “So where are we heading.” I ask in a attempt to break the silence. However, Geena merely points towards the closet as she makes her way over a sweatshirt that could double as a hill.  I struggle to keep up with her longer strides, and her obviously better conditioned body as she seems well equipped to handle this environment.

                As head down the backside of sweatshirt hill, as I call it a already familiar rumbling sweeps across the floor like a wind across the great plains. My legs tremble as Geena stops much to my relief as this allows me to catch up to her.  As I approach her she ducks down hiding herself against one of the folds of the sweatshirt. I crawl up next to her in confusion but welcoming the rest.

                “Why are we hiding?” I ask as I look towards the doorway.

                “Would you rather we go sprinting across the floor, dodging footfalls as Goddess Becca tromps about the room?”

                “point taken”  The floor quivers like the lower lip of a child who has lost his mother as we peek our heads up over the ridge of the sweatshirt and look towards the doorway. A light brown haired giant steps into the room.

                “Becca!” she shouts as she takes a few steps into the room.

                “This place is so gross.” She mutters as she turns and walks back out.  Geena towards me and says Goddess Lucy, the older sister. Now lets go.” We make it the rest of the way to the closet without hindrance.

                The closet has two large wooden doors which extend towards the ceiling. They meet in the middle however a small gap is created making a cave like entrance just large enough for us to enter through. Geena motions for me to enter and reluctantly I head into the dark cavern unknowing what awaits.

Chapter 3 by asukafan2001

Chapter Three: The Prison of Fuchsia and Black

By

Asukafan2001   

©2008. Asukafan2001. All Rights Reserved

 

 

                As I pass through the entrance I find my heart racing as butterflies the size of the titanic flutter about inside of me. I find myself surprised a bit at the amount of order and cleanliness that has encompassed this closet, especially in comparison to the rest of the room.

                “I run a tight ship Benson.” Geena says almost as if she was reading my mind. I take a few steps beside her astonished at how well I can see in here. The closet it nearly pitch black yet I can see everything as if it’s just a dank room.

                “Everything has a place. I expect you to take pride in your work. A job should be done right the first time Benson. Is that clear?”

                “ummm what exactly is my job?” I ask only halfway wanting to know; the other half of me wanting to wake up from this nightmare with a sore back from falling asleep at my desk.

                “You will start at the bottom and spend your life working your way up the ranks. However, for now you’re a cleaner in servitude of Goddess Becca. You can start first thing tomorrow, for now I will show you to your new residence. Oh, and also you are in my employ now. Next to the goddesses my word is law, so make sure not to forget it.”

                I followed Geena with my head hung low. I couldn’t quite comprehend everything that was happening. How do you react to your freedoms being removed? Being stripped of every shred of humanity that you’re aware of, being branded and tagged like an animal then tossed into some kind of existence where you are treated like some form of sub human. I wanted to break down and cry.  I wanted that more than anything else, however I had to put up a front. I couldn’t show that I was beaten. As if I showed my weakness I will have already lost.

                As we walked towards the back of the closet I looked upwards at the row of clothes hanging down seemingly thousands of feet in the air. Skirts, shirts, pants, and every other kind of clothing under the sun, along the floor shoes were lined up in rows of two with small walkways between them. It reminded me of an army base almost how they have their vehicles lined up to precision. As we reached the back wall there was a second cave like entrance. This one caused Geena to duck as she walked through the narrow pathway. As we walked down the pathway it got much wider and taller. As we neared the exit both Geena and myself were both comfortably walking down the pathway.  We came to a fork in the road.

                “Normally you always go to the left. As that gets you to the city. However, you’re a first timer so we go to the right which takes you to the fitting station.”

                “Fitting station?” I question, however I get no response as Geena has already started down the right fork. I sigh and follow as I have no choice in the matter. As we reach the end of the walkway we enter into what looks like a hospital lab. I see several women of Geena’s size bustling around. I am greeted by redhead with short hair. She smiles and motions me towards a chamber.

                The redhead and Geena follow me into the chamber which is a large room with what looks like a moat around the perimeter. I nervously walk towards the center of the room where Geena tells me to stand.

                “Now, don’t move and you won’t get hurt, move and well it could be quite painful to fatal, or to you wish it was fatal.”

                I gulp as I stand motionless as the two women who look barely over 21 exit the room.  As soon as the door shuts a large whirring sound starts. I fight the urge to look around remembering what Geena  told me. As the whirring sound grows louder and louder two ropes one fuchsia and the other black shoot out at me. My first instinct is to move to dodge them however; the words of Geena quell my urge to dodge. The ropes attach to the collar as if they were being manipulated and begin to wrap around my body,  I frantically fight against my urge to move as the rope  wraps itself around me.  As the rope hits my body a tingling sensation pulses over the location that the rope just touched.  The process seems to continue until for what feels like hours before it stops.  I fall over almost immediately onto the metal floor as a burning sensation overtakes the entirety of my body below the collar. I pound the floor and my teeth clench tight.

                As the burning worsens my teeth clamp down tighter and tighter my limbs pound against the floor. Days, hours, minutes, time itself holds no meaning as I painfully flail my limbs, however as Geena and the redhead enter they inform me that it has only been fifteen minutes.

Geena and the Redhead stand on either side of me their eyes peering downward, they mist me with some kind of spray and the burning sensation begins to subside. I move to sit up, and as soon as I do I let out the most horrific scream I have ever let out in my life. I reach towards my legs and start pulling at them. They are covered in the same fuchsia and black material that Ms. Davis had on that fateful day. Was it only yesterday? What day was it? What day is today?

                “Oh god, oh god” I shout as I tug at the material on my legs not yet realizing that it’s engulfed my arms and chest as well. It’s not until the redhead makes awkward motion with her arm and a large mirror lowers from the ceiling revealing to me my fuchsia and black covered body. That I fully realize what has been done to me.  It looks as if my entire body beneath the collar has been covered in it.

                “What have you done? What have done to me? Why isn’t it coming off?”  I scream in a panicked tone.

                “Well hun, to state it simply. We have replaced your skin. What you see now has bonded with your original skin. It’s basically just like giving you fur.” The redhead stated rather matter of factly.

                “Why?  What? How?” I sputter out in a panic as I grasp at my new coverings.  I run my hands over my body immediately noticing that it has the same feel as the socks did that fateful day.  I look down at my Fuchsia and Black covered body and take a bit of solace knowing that at least my face is still normal.

                “What other surprises do I have to look forward too?” I snap with a hint of anger in my voice.

                “Nothing, I will show you to your residence.” Geena says in a rather coldly.

                We walked in relative silence as I would tug at my new found layer of skin while cursing the name of Becca Davis in my head.  The corridor began open up wider and wider until we were standing in a vast room. It seemed to extend out further then I could see. Questions as to how such a large place could exist crossed my mind but based off how things were going I doubt I would get an answer.

                “This is where the subjects of Goddess Becca and Lucy both live, in what we call Neutral City.” Geena says answering what I was thinking.

 As we entered what they called Neutral City I found myself staring at a massive city that was unlike anything I would have pictured in my head. The city looked completely normal. In the distance I could see tall buildings several stories tall and the further you got out from the heart of the city you went from houses, to then apartments, and then finally trailers and shacks.

“How do you get all this stuff? I mean it looks so normal.”

“What did you think we’d be living in? Sleeping on the floor and in shoes?” Geena quipped as we walked.

“Anyway, you live on the south side of town here. Since you’re new, you live in one of the poorer areas. However, as you pay your dues you will get something nicer. 

“How can this be possible? I mean the buildings, and everything. They are huge.” I ask as I look at the rather rundown looking shack I would be calling home.

“It’s the corridor, as you walk the length of the corridor like we did you get smaller, when you leave you get bigger. It happens gradually as you walk so you don’t realize it. It just appears as if the corridor widens.  I will get you at sunrise and then you will begin the first day of what you should look at as a brand new life. It’s easier that way.” Geena comments.

I took a few steps forward looking at what I was informed would be my new home. When I turned back around Geena was already gone. I sighed and walked towards the shack.  In the distance I could see an overturned sneaker. The word Van was etched into the insole. The shoe left the air in this neighborhood less than desirable.

“I guess this is why its slums” I say to myself. However, The sight itself was so surreal. I was a man, a person, a dignified being of intelligence and now I am standing here staring at shoe which might as well be a mountain.  I couldn’t help but feel a twinge of degradation against my heart.

As I walk into my shack it reminds me of a college dorm room. A bed is on one side of the room and a desk on the other.  Straight across from the door a small shelf which has a television resting on it and empty slots where books should go. I plop down onto my bed and stare out at my surroundings unable to believe that this is really where I am. I drop my head into my lap and let the tears flow from my eyes as easy as a child gushes with joy on a summer day.

I never remembered falling asleep. However, I heard a rapping against the door and I was stirred from my slumber. I open the door and see Geena . She motions for me to follow before walking down to the sidewalk. I tug at my new layer of skin noticing immediately now that it has completely bonded with my old skin as the bit of separation between the two layers that was there is now gone.I stare at Geena for but a moment before she motions for me to follow her.

 We walk in silence back towards the corridor. Thousands of questions run though my mind, a part of me wanting to ask them all, however, each answer that I obtain turns into one that I do not like. As we leave the corridor and enter the closet the closet door slides open.  Our heads snap up as the wooden doors are slid apart. The heads of not only Geena and myself, but several other people who were cleaning Becca’s shoes all stare up in an awe-inspiring manner.

In the doorway stands the gargantuan form of Becca Davis, her hair disheveled, as she is donned in simple white sweatpants with a black Nike swoosh in the upper  right hand corner of the pant leg. A pant leg that seems to extend up hundreds upon hundreds of feet, I gulp as I stare up at her. Unable to believe the sheer size which I am seeing, as the door fully opens and she takes a few steps into the closet as the floor quakes under her might.

The people cleaning the shoes scurry off the shoes and immediately lower their heads, make the sign of the cross and put their hands together in a praying position.

“You should do the same Benson, you’re in the presence of the holy one.” I look at Geena for but a moment and follow suit. I could see in her eyes she was dead serious, and following recent events failure to do so could prove costly.

As I begin to kneel and lower my head I notice Ms. Davis getting down on one knee and lowering her hand.  As she does so I catch a glimpse of her black t-shirt which simply reads Bitch in white lettering. I can’t help but think about the irony.  

“This is madness” I think to myself as I continue staring at the ground as I pretend to pray to Ms. Davis.  I manage to sneak a glance upwards every now and then and can see Ms. Davis fully standing discussing something with Geena, however Ms. Davis’s voice is hushed and Geena is too far away for me to hear what she would be saying.

“Get them to work, I have school today and want my things ready when I return.” Becca snaps as deposits Geena back on the floor before heading towards the bedroom door. Geena immediately turns towards me and the rest of the men and glares at us.

“You heard her, she wants her blue and black vans, get them ready. Unless you want to explain to her holiness why she has to get her own shoes.”

Everyone immediately jumps to attention and starts rushing towards the shoes. I follow confused and unaware of the eventful day I was about to have.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=917