Cat and Mouse by GiantessVoreCentral
Summary:

A mouseboy finally takes cheese without getting caught and eaten by his catgirl friend, but his methods have unwanted consequences.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Furry, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Scat, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 4157 Read: 32548 Published: May 22 2020 Updated: May 27 2020

1. Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

2. Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

3. Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

4. Chapter 4 by GiantessVoreCentral

5. Chapter 5 by GiantessVoreCentral

Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

In a panicked sprint, Jet the mouseboy ran for his hole with a piece of cheese in his arms.

“I’m going to make it! I’m going to make it this time!” Jet cheered.

But this celebration was interrupted by the sudden thud of a giant wall of flesh in front of him followed by the sudden yanking of the cheese out of his hands. Kayla the catgirl had put a stop to Jet’s thievery yet again. Kayla laid her head sideways on the floor, opened her mouth, and pointed inside.

“Damn it, it’s not fair!” Jet shouted as he frustratedly walked into Kayla’s mouth.

Kayla happily gulped Jet down and returned the piece of cheese to the kitchen.

“Remember, Jet. All you have to do is admit I’m too good of a predator for you and I’ll spit you back out and you can have all the cheese you want.” Kayla said with a smile.

“NEVER!” Jet shouted vengefully from inside Kayla’s stomach.

“Well, guess it’s the kitty box for you again.” Kayla responded as she patted her belly.

Meet Kayla the catgirl, an expert mouse-catcher for hire to any humans you have a problem with a mouseboy or mousegirl, but don’t want to have a pet catgirl permanently. However, Kayla was not in this business to make money or digest mice for nutrients, rather this was a perfect outlet to satisfy the powerful huntress instinct all catgirls have. Although Kayla never tells her human clients this, she often lets mice survive the trip through her body if they were fun enough to catch. Boring mice get an acid bath. Kayla hoped this would help selectively breed mice that are more and more fun to catch.

This is where Jet comes in, a mouseboy so agile that he could didn’t even try being stealthy until he met Kayla. Instead, he would just charge catgirls head on and dodge every grab or chomp they threw at him. When Kayla got wind of such an amazing mouseboy, she got a bit of an addiction to catching him, hoping that one day she could make him admit defeat to her. Even the mere idea of such a talented cheese thief admitting defeat to her skill gave her huntress instinct orgasmic pleasure. However, Jet had an inflated ego from all those years of effortlessly dodging catgirls and wasn’t ready to give that up to her.

That night, after a much-needed kitty box break, Kayla carried Jet back to his mousehole. Jet looked back at Kayla with seething anger as he walked in, but Kayla simply smiled and gave him a friendly wave.

“Better luck next time.” Kayla giggled.

Despite this recent encounter, Jet didn’t hate Kayla, nor was he afraid of her. Aside from the fact that she ate him whenever he tried to steal cheese, she had been kind to him. During bitter cold days in the winter months, Kayla let Jet sleep with her in her cat bed since it was right next to a heater. One time, Jet got sick and Kayla cared for him until he was better. Another time, a mousegirl broke Jet’s heart and Kayla gave her an acid bath. However, Kayla would not let Jet have cheese until he admitted defeat to her, which he had yet to do.

Just then, a newspaper ad caught Jet’s eye.

“A catgirl spoiling your fun? Teach her a lesson with one of our dog girls!”

“Dog girl?” Jet mumbled to himself as he picked up the newspaper.

Jet sat there and pondered the naughty possibility.

“Is this fair?” He wondered.

Then, he remembered that the humans who own the home hired Kayla along with many catgirls in the past to put a stop to them, so of course it would only be fair if he hired a dog girl to put a stop to Kayla. Jet got out his phone and dialed the number.

“Yeah, I’d like to hire one of your dog girls.” Jet said. “What? No! Not to beat her up! I just want the dog girl to give her a good scare!”

The next day, a dog girl broke through the window and pinned Kayla against the wall.

“The cheese is all yours!” The dog girl said as Jet came out of his mousehole and ran the kitchen.

“JET?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!” Kayla pleaded.

Jet came out of the kitchen with arms filled with cheese a few minutes later, but he dropped them all to the floor at the horror of what he saw. Kayla had been beaten very badly and the dog girl was dusting off her hands.

“HEY! I SAID JUST TO GIVE HER A GOOD SCARE!” Jet shouted.

“Oh, trust me. She got a good scare.” The dog girl replied with a sadistic smile before leaving through the broken window.

The battered Kayla slowly sat up with tears in her eyes.

“Kayla, please. I didn’t mean-“ Jet started saying before he was interrupted.

“IF YOU REALLY HATE ME THAT MUCH, THEN FINE! KEEP YOUR DUMB CHEESE! YOU WON’T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH ME ANYMORE!” Kayla screamed before running out the door in tears.

Jet fell to the floor and put his hands on his tearing up face.

“No! What have I done?! Kayla, please wait! I’m sorry!” Jet called out as he ran out after her.

Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

Jet wandered around town all day.

“KAYLA! KAYLA!” He called out repeatedly.

Finally, the sun was almost down, and Jet knew that he should probably continue the search tomorrow. Just then, Jet noticed a young mousegirl being chased by a thuggish catgirl.

“HEY! PLEASE! I DON’T WANT TO BE EATEN!” She shouted.

Pretty soon, the catgirl thug caught her.

“You run so fast for such a little thing, and all that running made me so horny.” The catgirl thug said before pulling down her pants and panties with a sadistic smile.

“NO! PLEASE! DON’T PUT ME IN THERE! I’M NOT INTO CATGIRLS!” The mousegirl pleaded.

“Hey, she isn’t your sexual plaything!” Jet shouted at the catgirl thug.

The catgirl thug smiled down at Jet.

“She’s nothing but a dildo if I say she is. What are you going to do about it? Take her place?” The catgirl thug asked with a taunting smile.

Jet paused for a second.

“Yes.” Jet mumbled.

“What?” The catgirl thug asked.

“I’ll take her place. Use me as a dildo instead.” Jet clarified.

The catgirl thug then pulled up her pants and panties, walked over to, and picked up Jet.

“How chivalrous of you, you dumb little knight in shining armor.” The catgirl thug said as she held Jet up to her face. “However, I prefer girls.”

The catgirl thug then dropped down her pants and panties again and started masturbating furiously with the screaming and pleading mousegirl.

“HEY! WE HAD A DEAL!” Jet screamed out in anger.

The catgirl thug didn’t answer right away; she was too busy having orgasms. Finally, when she was sexually satisfied, so she pulled back up her pants and panties, and popped the mousegirl in her mouth before swallowing.

“BURP! I don’t seem to recall ever making a deal with you, I just asked you if you would take her place if you could, then walked up and grabbed you after you said you would. I never actually said I would let you take her place.” The catgirl thug explained through a burp and an evil giggle.

The catgirl thug then shoved Jet into her pocket and walked away.

“Now I’ll never get to apologize to Kayla…” Jet said to himself with a deep sadness.

The catgirl thug took Jet back to her hideout and put him in a cage with a bunch of naked traumatized mousegirls.

“Look, ladies. I brought you a little knight in shining armor.” The catgirl thug said before she dropped Jet into the cage.

Meet Tetra, a lesbian catgirl with a sadistic appetite for helpless mousegirls. This hideout Tetra brought Jet to is best described as heaven for Tetra, but hell for mousegirls.

“W-why did you bring a boy here?” One of the mousegirls asked with extreme nervousness.

“Oh, don’t worry, ladies. I’m not going bi or anything; you’ll still have me all to yourselves. It’s just, I ran into this stupid little knight in shining armor on the street and I thought it would be fun to teach him that there’s no saving mousegirls from me.” Tetra explained.

“Now, there’s a task I need help with.” Tetra continued as she clapped her hands together.

For some reason, these particular words sent shivers down the spines of the mousegirls.

“Hmm, I wonder who the lucky girl will be this time…I know, why don’t we let the knight in shining armor decide?” Tetra decided. “Who do you think should help me out of all these fine ladies?”

The mousegirls all stared at Jet with fear, it looked as if their fear of Tetra had just extended to Jet.

“No one.” Jet said sternly.

Tetra smiled for a second before picking up the mousegirl who asked why a boy was brought there and crushed her in front of everyone.

“Let’s try that again, mister knight in shining armor. Who do you think should help me out of these fine ladies?” Tetra said again as she leaned closer to Jet while reaching out to prepare to squeeze the life out of another mousegirl.

Jet wasn’t sure what to do. He didn’t want to decide who has something horrible happen to them, but at the same time, if he didn’t, more and more mousegirls would be crushed.

“That one!” Jet shouted without even looking to see where his finger was pointed.

“NO! WHY ME?! PLEASE NOT ME!” Jet heard a voice scream from tears.

Jet then watched the beautiful, innocent mousegirl get picked up by Tetra.

“Alright, hun. I seem to be out of toilet paper and I really have to take a shit, so you’re going to wipe me when I’m finished.” Tetra said to the mousegirl’s face as she made her way to the litterbox.

“But-but I don’t have anything to wipe you with!” The mousegirl said, trying not to vomit.

Tetra turned to the mousegirl with a frustrated look.

“You don’t have a tongue?” Tetra asked.

The mousegirl finally vomited on Tetra’s hand, which Tetra didn’t take kindly to. Tetra flicked the mousegirl in the face as hard as she could, causing her to bleed from both nostrils and get a black eye.

“You vomit on me again, and I tear your tail off.” Tetra threatened.

The mousegirl nodded softly as tears started flowing out of her good eye.

While Tetra was on the litterbox, all the mousegirls flocked to Jet.

“NEVER PICK ME! I’LL GIVE YOU HALF MY DAILY FOOD ALLOWANCE!” One mousegirl pleaded as she threw her arms around Jet.

“NEVER PICK ME! I’LL BE YOUR SEX SLAVE IF YOU DON’T! LOOK HOW HOT I AM!” Another mousegirl pleaded as she posed sexually for Jet.

“NEVER PICK ME! I’LL…I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!” Another mousegirl screamed at the top of her lungs as she burst into tears.

Of course, Jet had already figured out what Tetra was doing. Tetra was trying to rub in the fact that he can’t save mousegirls from her by forcing him to pick which mousegirls she victimizes.

“If only I didn’t hire that damn dog girl, none of this would have ever happened. I just wish I could see Kayla one last time.” Jet thought to himself, trying to tune out the begging mousegirls surrounding him.

Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

The next week was absolute hell. Even if Jet knew that the mousegirls were only being nice to him to not get picked, it still broke his heart every time he had to choose someone to “help out” Tetra. Sometimes, the mousegirls would survive, sometimes they wouldn’t. However, Jet had regained hope within this time. Tetra still knew nothing of his insane speed and agility, so if he could get her to let him out somehow, he could easily get away. Then he could have that dog girl come here and give Tetra a brutal beating and free all the mousegirls. Then he really would be a “knight in shining armor”.

Jet stared at Tetra who was relaxing after a workout and had mousegirls scattered all over her body who had to lick up her sweat under threat of death. Well, no, the threat of death was there even if the mousegirls licked up the sweat as much as they could because Tetra had a rumbly belly and the slowest licker was eaten each time her tummy asked for another snack. Jet had to select so many mousegirls for this and it made him sick. Even if he knew all the survivors would forgive him immediately because they were all so desperate to be on his good side…even though he just selected randomly each time.

When the mouse girls were finished, Tetra brought them back to the cage before slamming her fist on the table the cage was on in a fit of anger. Tetra then grabbed a mousegirl and crushed her to death.

“WHERE DID SHE RUN TO?!” Tetra demanded.

“W-who?” A mousegirl asked while shaking.

Tetra then picked up the mousegirl who asked and crushed her to death too.

“I TOOK 20 TO LICK MY SWEAT OFF, I ATE 7 AND RETURNED 12!” Tetra screamed at the others.

“S-so?” Another mousegirl asked.

Tetra then crushed that mousegirl as well. Jet was trying to think was something to say to stop her killing spree even though he knew saying anything might very well get him killed too.

“She ran in that mousehole!” Jet shouted as he pointed at a mousehole in the corner.

Tetra then picked Jet up.

“This is the end.” Jet thought.

But to his surprise, he didn’t get crushed. Instead, Tetra carried him to the mousehole.

“Be back in 15 minutes, with or without her. A mousegirl dies for every minute you’re late and five die if you don’t find her.” Tetra threatened.

Jet had no idea what happened to the missing mousegirl, Tetra probably just miscounted how many she ate, he just said something to stop the crushing. But now he finally had a chance to run off. But would he really abandon those mousegirls?

“They’re going to die soon anyway, you have to save yourself.” One side of Jet said.

“I can’t run off like a coward while everyone else dies!” Another side of him said.

Tetra had smashed Jet’s phone, but if this mousehole had another exit and he could find it in time, maybe he could get some help.

“If I really want to help those girls, I have to do this.” Jet said to himself as he started running around with his insane speed looking for an exit to the outside.

To his horror, there didn’t seem to be one anywhere. Of course, he could still come back out the hole he came in and dash right around Tetra to go look for help, but then he would be leaving the girls in the hands of Tetra in seething anger. Jet sat down for a few minutes to think before he made his decision.

“Those mousegirls are going to die anyway, and just because I leave doesn’t guarantee she’d kill all of them. After all, she had to go through a lot of work to get a supply that big, so why waste it over me? And even if she does kill them all, at least this way they can be avenged when I get that dog girl in there.” Jet said to himself as he stood up and made his way for the mousehole. Tetra was sitting outside the mousehole, half her attention already devoted away from the hole and to the timer she set on her phone; getting past her was easy, especially for Jet.

“YOU GET BACK HERE OR EVERY MOUSEGIRL DIES A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH TONIGHT!” Tetra screamed at the top of her lungs as Jet ran out.

Jet darted all throughout the rough part of town looking for someone who might help, but he saw no one. That is, until he saw a familiar face through a hood leaned up against a wall in a dark alley.

“K-Kayla?” Jet asked.

Chapter 4 by GiantessVoreCentral

It was her, some minor remains of bruises still on her face from the dog girl. Kayla looked at Jet with a look of sadness and then looked away.

“Kayla, I’m sorry, please. I need your help right now.” Jet pleaded.

Kayla said nothing, she just got up and walked past Jet.

“Kayla, please!” Jet called out as he ran after her.

Meanwhile, Tetra was sitting on her couch with the entire cage on her lap, the mousegirls bundled up and shaking inside.

“Did you girls think I was lying just to get the boy not to run off? Ha! No, I think I will keep my threat. It looks like it’s overcrowding in there anyway, so I think I’ll have one big sadist marathon which NO ONE will survive.” Tetra said as she held up a diaper. “You see this? I recently learned that humans make their babies wear this special underwear so that they can’t go to the bathroom on the floor, no, they instead must be stuck with their own waste inside their underwear. Whew, glad I wasn’t born a human, but I may still have a use for this thing after all.

Tetra then took off her pants and panties, and put on the diaper.

“Somehow, even though I only fed you the bare minimum to keep your bodies from showing your rib cage to keep you attractive, you girls really made a lot of shit in there, and I think it’s time I got payback for you making me deal with all that mess.” Tetra continued as she picked up handfuls of mousegirls and filled her diaper with them.

Tetra then put pressure on her stomach as she emptied her bowels and bladder into the diaper filled with mousegirls.

“Now you’ll know what it’s like more than anyone what it’s like to deal with a mess of shit and piss; you’re going to suffocate and die sloshing in mine.” Tetra finished as she looked down at her dirty diaper. “But man, is this thing uncomfortable. Human culture is so bizarre.”

Meanwhile, Jet had caught up to Kayla and climbed up on her shoulder.

“Kayla, please! Listen to me!” Jet screamed at her face.

Kayla looked at him for a second, but then turned her head and kept walking. Eventually, Kayla came to a tree and sat up against it. Jet got comfortable on Kayla’s shoulder.

“Kayla, I didn’t mean for any of that to happen-“ Jet started before he was interrupted.

“You couldn’t handle it…” Kayla whispered.

“I-I couldn’t handle what?” Jet asked.

“You couldn’t handle the idea that maybe you weren’t the invincible mouseboy you thought you were, you couldn’t handle the idea that there was a catgirl catching and eating you, so you had me beaten up. After I was so sweet to you too.” Kayla continued.

“Kayla, I told her just to give you a good scare and she beat you up anyway.” Jet replied.

“So what, you wanted some strange dog girl make me afraid for my life so that you could win our game of cat and mouse?” Kayla asked. “How is that fair? I was more than fair with you; I ate caught and ate you hundreds of times and I gave you another chance each of those times.”

Kayla started crying.

“They still hurt, you know. The bruises that dog girl gave me. I know that probably makes you happy.” Kayla whispered through her tears.

“Kayla, please! There are innocent mousegirls about to be killed by a catgirl sex predator! Even if you hate me, you must save them! I know you can because I’ve experienced both your reflexes and you have far more skill!” Jet pleaded.

“I kill mice too, Jet.” Kayla replied as she buried her face in her arms and knees.

“No, this is different! She isn’t just eating them, she’s being so cruel to them! Crueler than anything you’ve ever seen-“ Jet tried to explain before he was interrupted again.

“Go away, Jet.” Kayla said coldly. “I don’t want to see you anymore.”

Just then, Jet saw a small shard of glass on the sidewalk. He ran down and picked it up.

“Fine, then I’ll do it myself.” Jet said as he started marching back to Tetra’s hideout.

Jet paused before running off.

“You know, Kayla. I was wrong about you not being too good of a predator for me. But that’s not the worst thing I was wrong about. I also thought you were my best friend, but I was wrong about that too. Yeah, I did a terrible thing, but I regret it more than anything I’ve ever done in my life. If you were really my friend, you’d understand that I’m sorry and that I love you.” Jet said before sprinting off.

Back at Tetra’s hideout, many mousegirls had already met terrible ends.

Tetra bent a mousegirl backwards until her spine broke before eating the paralyzed remains.

“BURP! There are so many interesting ways to break your fragile bodies, I wonder what I’ll discover next.” Tetra said before picking up another mousegirl.

But before Tetra could break any bones, something as fast as a bolt of lightning raced up her leg and left long cutmarks on her body. Jet had attacked Tetra with the glass shard.

“YOUR EVIL ENDS HERE, DEVIL!” Jet shouted before charging Tetra.

“What are you, a real-life Speedy Gonzales?! No, never mind. This is going to be interesting! A mouseboy so fast that he injured a catgirl, bring it on!” Tetra yelled out, her huntress instincts clearly getting positive stimulus.

The “fight” lasted a while, but a mouseboy defeating a catgirl was a stretch to say the least from the start, no matter how exceptionally fast Jet was. Although Jet could avoid Tetra’s attacks and deal blows, his only weapon was a little glass shard in his tiny hands. Tetra was covered in minor injuries, but Jet was rapidly running out of energy from running that fast for so long. Finally, Tetra managed to smack Jet midair and he hit his head against the wall. Jet was rapidly losing consciousness, but just before he blacked out, he saw Kayla run into the room.

“Kayla, so you did forgive me.” Jet thought just before blacking out.

Chapter 5 by GiantessVoreCentral

When Jet came to, he was being held gently in Kayla’s hands.

“Kayla?” Jet asked.

Kayla nodded before the two hugged and apologized to each other furiously.

“Jet, did you really mean it?” Kayla asked.

“Yes, I regret that dog girl incident more than anything else I’ve ever done.” Jet answered.

“No, not that…the part about loving me?” Kayla clarified shyly.

“…Maybe.” Jet replied as he blushed.

Kayla kissed Jet on the face.

“Well, I love you too.” Kayla responded.

The two paused to hug some more.

“So, what did you do with Tetra?” Jet asked.

“Tetra? Oh, the thug? Well, let’s say I sort of had an arrangement for her to be shipped off to be a literal punching bag at a dog girl gym.” Kayla said with a smile.

“You can do that?” Jet asked.

“Yeah, I mean, dog girls are lovers of justice, so they’re very eager to get scum that low for a punching bag.” Kayla explained.

Jet smiled at the mere thought of this, but his attention quickly went to the empty cage which once housed the remaining mousegirls.

“Kayla, where are the mousegirls?” Jet asked, concerned.

Kayla rubbed her satisfied stomach.

“BURP! Sorry, she was pretty tough, so I had a CRAZY appetite after that fight, and I kinda-” Kayla replied.

“KAYLA!” Jet shouted.

“Relax, as much as I hate not digesting mice who get caught easily, I’ll let them go in the kitty box unharmed for you.” Kayla responded as she rolled her eyes a little.


It came out a happy ending for Jet and Kayla, but Jet still had to make up the dog girl incident to Kayla by having sex with all the mousegirls once they came out of Kayla to help spread his fast genes to mousekind.

“Man, good thing I’m not a human or the child support on that would be unbelievable.” Jet stated.

“Child support?” Kayla asked curiously.

“Yeah, apparently human fathers have to pay for a child even if they don’t raise it in person.” Jet explained.

“Man, humans are so weird. They can’t go to the bathroom on the floor, they can’t freely have loose sex, it must suck.” Kayla added as she rolled her eyes.

Jet and Kayla got married and moved into their own house.

“A house?! We’re going to have our own house?! Like humans?!” Jet asked in shock.

“With a mouse husband, I don’t think you’d be safe if I was an alley cat or a house cat.” Kayla replied.

“Fine, but no diapers, toilets, mattresses, child support, napkins, or any of the other weird parts of living like humans.” Jet demanded.

“Of course.” Kayla replied with a smile.

“Although, I will be wearing a diaper with you in it if you ever send a dog girl on me again.” Kayla giggled.

That night, Kayla laid down in her cat bed with a Jet-filled tummy.

“Kayla, I’m your husband now. You can’t eat me without permission anymore.” Jet said.

“BURP! Of course I can, you keep triggering my instincts with all that quick movement.” Kayla replied as she patted her tummy. “You’re the love of my life, but you’re also my natural prey.”

Jet snuggled up against Kayla’s tummy walls.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” Jet laughed.

“Husband and wife, but also cat and mouse.”


The End.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9265