itty bitty epidemic by ittybittyman
Summary:

 

 

Inspired by many of my favorite stories, and by current events. 

A virus is spreading across the globe, one that shrinks men, and makes womens breasts grow. 

This story follows a young man living with his mother and sister during these times. 

After amount of requests I got, I decided to make a kofi, and I will prioritize writing based on donations. However, I will continue writing regardless if I go donations or not and eventually write spin offs in the same universe following other people.

https://ko-fi.com/ittybitty926


Categories: Breasts, Breast Enlargement, Feet, Gentle, Incest, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 24980 Read: 160625 Published: June 12 2020 Updated: June 16 2021
Story Notes:

Please leave comments with suggestions and what you think

1. Chapter 1 by ittybittyman

2. Chapter 2 by ittybittyman

3. Chapter 3 by ittybittyman

4. Chapter 4 by ittybittyman

5. Chapter 5 by ittybittyman

6. Chapter 6 by ittybittyman

7. Chapter 7 by ittybittyman

8. Chapter 8 by ittybittyman

9. Chapter 9 by ittybittyman

10. Chapter 10 by ittybittyman

11. Chapter 11 by ittybittyman

12. Chapter 12 by ittybittyman

13. Chapter 13 by ittybittyman

14. Chapter 14 by ittybittyman

15. Chapter 15 by ittybittyman

16. Chapter 16 by ittybittyman

17. Chapter 17 by ittybittyman

Chapter 1 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

This is first story, please let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions.

Social media was flooded with different conspiracy theories about the new virus spreading in china. A disease that only affected men and was causing them to die by the thousands. But the chinese government was downplaying it and silencing anyone that spoke out about it. 


No one could have predicted what was actually happening until the first person in south korea got it. A man suddenly shrunk down to 12 inches. It was the only thing on every news outlet. It spread like wildfire. The size of affected men ranged from 1 inch to 12 inches. But that wasn't all, women were also infected, but in a completely different way. Women infected with the disease would have their breasts grow larger, anywhere from an extra half of a cup size to 4 extra cup sizes. There seemed to be a correlation between blood relatives, the larger the breast increase in a female family member, the smaller the male relatives would get. 


The United States shut down travel from all countries with the disease, shut down all non essential businesses, and mandated masks. But even that couldn't stop the spread. In early spring, the first reported case of a shrunken man in california was reported. Shortly after the first report, dozens more were found, as it slowly spread to other states. 


Experts predicted that it would take at least a year to create a vaccine, but with the dwindling males capable of working, that could easily be extended to much longer. The CDC strongly urged all men to stay isolated in their homes, and to avoid any women whose bust size appeared to increase. 




"Chicago has recorded 10 cases of infected men as of this morning. The mayor has shut down all public parks to help prevent the spread" reported the suspiciously busty newswoman. 


John turned off the TV, sick of hearing about this virus. He had been optimistic early on that he wouldnt have to worry about it, but with the recent increase in cases in his hometown of chicago, he was beginning to get nervous. He was a senior in college, but with schools shut down, he had moved back in with his mom and sister. 


"Scared youre gonna be my itty bitty brother soon?" mocked his sister Allison in a sing-song voice. "I hope you set the record for tiniest, so I can finally get some luck up top!". She was 18 years old and a senior in highschool, but was a B cup, which her brother John had made fun of for years.


"Leave your brother alone, thats not something to joke about. We need to be extra careful until they can find a vaccine. Plus, these things aren't all fun and games" their mom yelled from the kitchen, as she cupped her D cup breasts. 


"Well this is the worst conversation I've ever heard" John groaned. "Can you please stop talking about me shrinking and your boobs?"


"hehe soon that's gonna be your whole world, itty bitty brother"


"The only thing thats gonna be itty bitty is your chest"


"Both of you, no more of that" yelled mom "You need to treat this seriously Allison, and John, if the worse happens, you are gonna need to rely on your sister for help, so be nice to her."


"Sorry, mom" Then she leaned in to John and whispered "As soon as we get it, I'm gonna make you regret calling my chest itty bitty" Then raising her voice again "Mom, can you drop me off at Sarahs? She invited me over for dinner"

"Sure honey, I need to pick up some food for our dinner anyways."


 

Chapter 2 by ittybittyman

As soon as they left, John went up to his room to play video games and distract himself. He didn't want to imagine what it would be like if he shrunk and his sister got her hands on him. She wouldnt hurt him, at least not badly, but the amount of teasing and torture he would be unbearable. 


About an hour later he heard his mom come home and start making dinner. John started to imagine how his mom would act if he shrank. She would definitely be the preferred option over his sister, but she would probably just smother him with worry, and not let him have any freedom. 


His day dreaming was interrupted by his mother shouting for him to come down for dinner. Shaking his head to clear the thoughts of shrinking, he headed downstairs. 


Before sitting down to eat, he turned the TV onto a random TBS movie, a dinner custom in their household. While he ate his spaghetti and meatballs,  he turned his attention to the movie to distract him from shrinking thoughts. After a little bit he noticed his mother was making noises as she kept scratching herself. 


"What's wrong mom?" He asked.

"Just a bit itchy, must be allergies." She said with a grimace as she scratched her chest. 


Thinking nothing of it, he turned back to the movie and finished his meal. After cleaning his plate, he sat down to watch the rest while his mom went up to her room. He stayed there for a few hours, as one movie turned into another, until his sister came home and sat down next to him. Luckily, the movie that was currently on was Clueless, one of her favorites so she didn't bother him like usual. 


"Hey kids, can you turn off the TV so we can talk?" John heard his mom say from the bottom of the stairs. 


"Ugh, mom, its Clueless though! Can it wait?" His sister whined. Seeing the opportunity to score favorite child points, John turned off the TV, which received him a glare from his sister. 


"I have good news and bad news, the bad news, is that my chest seems to have grown, the good news is that it was only by a little bit, barely half a cup size" His mom said, looking at her son with concern. 


John's mouth dropped. He couldn't believe it. If his mom had it, there was no way that he wasn't already infected. All the thoughts from early rushed back into his head. He looked at his sister, and much to his surprise, she didn't look very happy. 


"Only half a cup? That means I won't grow much either, and John will probably be like a foot tall! That's too big!" She whined. 


John couldn't believe what he was hearing. She was actually upset that he wasn't going to shrink smaller? "Are you kidding me? Stop being such a selfish bitch"


"Hey! Language John, and don't talk like that Allison. Both of you go to your room and think about what this means for us, and that we need to stick together as a family. Itll be at least a day or two before you both start showing symptoms."


Allison glared at her brother and stomped off to her room. John turned to his mother and said, "What am I supposed to do now? My life is over."


His mom wrapped him up in her arms "Don't talk like that honey, everything is gonna be ok, the scientists will find a way to cure it, and everything will go back to normal. Just think of it as an adventure, like in that movie, the incredible shrinking man!"


"I guess so" he mumbled, not wanting to bring up how that movie ended. He stumbled up to his room and tried to fall asleep, with a thousand thoughts going through his head.


 

Chapter 3 by ittybittyman

After a night of tossing and turning, and barely getting any sleep, John finally gave up at 6am and went downstairs to grab breakfast. If he had gotten infected from his mom last night, then he most likely had until tomorrow night before he shrank. Every action of preparing his own breakfast took on new meaning to him. Soon he wouldn't be able to grab his own bowl, pour his own cereal or milk. Looking at the milk jug, he realized that after tomorrow night, he would barely be taller than it. 


As he sat at the kitchen table eating his cereal, he looked around and thought about how different things would look at a foot tall. The carpet would be like walking through long grass, he would have to climb furniture like a rock wall, the TV would be as large as a drive in theatre, he would have to stomp on the buttons of the remote. It didnt seem real to him. Like his mom would come downstairs and tell him she was mistaken, or that it was a joke. 


As if summoned by his thoughts, he heard his mom come down the stairs. "Good morning honey, I think we need to have another talk" She said as she walked into the kitchen. 


"Morning mom, what did you...WHAT!" John spat out his cereal as he saw his mom. She looked like an over sexualized anime character. She was wearing a sweatshirt that used to be large on her, but was currently stretched to its limits. It looked like she was hiding two large watermelons under her shirt. Not only had they grown, but it seems like the years of gravity had been reversed as they protruded straight from her chest, unaided by a bra. 


"It seems like I hadn't finished growing before we went to bed" His mother said reluctantly. 


"But...but...if you...then I..." John stammered. 


"I'm so sorry honey, it seems like things are going to be worse than we thought." She said as she went to hug her son. "But don't worry, your sister and I will take good care of you until a cure is found."


John found himself squeezed into a very awkward hug. His mother had always been well endowed, but she clearly didn't know how to wield her new body as her breasts pressed on either side of his head while she hugged him from behind as he sat staring into space in shock. 


"We will get through this as a family, don't you worry. And look on the bright side, you'll be able to fit in my pocket now so you can still go out and about with me instead of being stuck inside the whole time." She said, trying to cheer her son up, but failing miserably. 


Just when he thought things couldn't get worse, he heard another set of steps coming down the stairs. "Whats going on? Did he shri... OH MY GOD! MOM!" Allison exclaimed. "You're stacked!"


"Yes sweetie, it seems like last night was only the start, and this is the final product of the virus. So things are going to be much different than we thought for our family. I need you to promise me that youll be a good sister and help take care of your brother with me."


Allison had her hands on her chest, obviously imagining what this meant for her. She looked up at her mom's request, and smiled at her brother. "Don't worry mom, I know we fight alot, but I promise to be the best big sister when John becomes itty bitty" She said in her sweetest voice while her eyes were locked on John. 


"Good, I knew I could trust you to help out. It's very important that we all work together. And dont worry, I'm sure John will find ways to help us out too, we all have to pull our own weight"


While his mom and sister were talking, John was starting to have a panic attack. All the situations he had just imagined were suddenly incredibly different. Would he even be able to push the buttons on the remote at this new size, whatever it ended up being? 

Suddenly feeling sick, John rushed to the bathroom to throw up. 

"Oh baby, don't wor.." His mom started saying, but was interrupted by a phone call. "Allison, go check on your brother while I answer the phone."


As John finished emptying his stomach, he could feel the presence of his sister behind him. 

"Please just leave me alone"


"This is the best news I could ever have hoped for." Allsion said, ignoring his request. "Did you see how big moms tits are? I wont get that big, since she was bigger than me before, but I'll still be the hottest girl in school at this rate. And you'll be so itty bitty. Do you think you'll set a record?"


"Fuck you, leave me alone before I kick your ass" John growled. 


"HAHA, I'll remember that little brother. You have what, until like tomorrow night before you can fit in my hand? I would start being extra nice to me if I were you. We are going to be bosom buddies after all" She laughed. 


In anger, John whirled around and shoved her roughly against the wall as he stormed out of the bathroom and towards his room. 


"You're gonna regret that" His sister said ominously. 


As he stormed past his mother on his way to the stairs, he overheard part of her conversation.

"Oh no, you too? No, they haven't gotten it yet, just me"


It seemed like his mom was already spreading the news about his fate. He slammed his bedroom door behind him in anger and threw himself onto the bed. How could this happen to him? What did he do to deserve this? He lay there cursing in frustration until he heard a knock on his door. 


"Can I come in honey?" His mom said. 


"Fine" he grumbled


John watched his mom walk into his room. He still couldn't believe what she looked like. Well, he thought, at least when I'm small I won't have to worry about my friends taunting me about my mom, he thought ruefully. 


"I know this is hard for you honey, but everything is going to be okay. Your sister is going to help me set up things for you. She is going to get her old dollhouse out and make it very nice for you"


As soon as she said dollhouse, it clicked with John that he would be toy sized. All the old memories of his sister playing with dolls were replaced with him as a doll. He was going to be a toy to his sister. 


"Now I just got off the phone with your grandma. It seems like that old saying 'when it rains it pours' is true. Grandma and Grandpa both caught the virus too. I have to go out and help them get settled. Both your grandma and I, and soon your sister, need new clothes, and Grandpa needs help getting settled into his new size." His mom explained. "I will have to stay there overnight, but I will be back tomorrow afternoon, so I should have plenty of time to finish setting up anything your sister misses before you shrink."


"Ok" John said, still stunned by his realization.


"Now don't be so pessimistic. You're gonna have a fun time living in your sisters doll mansion. Itll be nicer than this house!" His mom said cheerfully. "And don't worry, I will find things for you to do to keep you busy"


"I guess" he mumbled. 


"Now you be good while I am gone, your sister is going to be working hard to help you, so make sure you show your gratitude." She scolded. "I will be back soon". She kissed him on the forehead and left his room. 


"I can't believe this is happening." He wallowed in self pity for what seemed like hours before he heard his door open again. 


"Hey itty bitty brother, I'm setting up your new house, and I realized all my barbie clothes are going to be too big for you. So I got you this nice new toga to wear." Allison stood in his doorway holding up a piece of tissue paper. 


"I am not going to wear that"


She frowned, "Hmm, you're right, this is way too big." Ripping it into quarters, she walked over and dropped them on John's face. "There, that's much better" She started laughing loudly as she walked back out of his room. 


"Fuck you!" He yelled to her retreating form. After a moment, he picked up the pieces of tissue and held them in his hand. 

"Am I really going to get this small?"


He spent the rest of the day hiding in his room. Trying to distract himself with video games as he heard his sister skipping around the house humming happily. Tomorrow was his last day normal sized, and he was wasting his precious time sitting in his room. As he laid down for bed, he held the pieces of tissue in his hand and promised that he would go out and enjoy tomorrow. He had to take advantage of the precious time he had left. 

Chapter 4 by ittybittyman


John woke up to his pitch black room. "Ugh, Why can't I sleep in past sunrise?"

He reached for his nightstand to grab his phone, but he couldn't seem to reach the end of the bed. Rolling over and stretching further, all he felt was more bed. He tried to pull his covers off of his head, but they seemed to be stuck, so he started to crawl out instead. 


When he managed to poke his head out from the covers, he realized that the sun had already risen as his room was illuminated. 

"That's weird, why is everything so...OH SHIT" John exclaimed. He had shrunk! It happened much earlier than they thought it would. Looking around, he couldn't tell how small he was, but he knew it was incredibly small. 


"I need to get mo...wait, she's still gone, that means I'm stuck here with Allison". He knew that he wouldn't let his sister find him like this. He would have to hide until his mom got home tonight. 

Quickly making his way to the side of the bed, he passed the ripped bits of tissue that his sister gave him. "Might as well put some clothes on". Even cut into quarters, the pieces were still a bit large for him, which made him a bit fearful for how small he actually was. Luckily, as a college student, he knew how to tie a toga. After he put on his makeshift outfit, he looked down the side of the bed.  

"Ok, no problem, I can do this, just like climbing a rock wall" He muttered to psych himself up. 

Slowly making his way down the side of the bed, it seemed to go on forever. When he was about 20ft (from his perspective) from the bottom, he heard a scream come from outside his room.


"OH MY GOD, THEY'RE HUGE!" Allison screamed from her room. "THIS IS AWESOME"


In a panic, John scrambled down the remaining bedside. If she was awake, it was only a matter of time before she came looking to see if he had shrunk. Hitting the floor, he made a mad dash under the bed and behind some of the junk that he stored there as he heard the pounding steps of his sister getting closer to his room. 

 


He peaked out from behind his hiding spot and saw his door slowly slide open. "Hey John, I have a surprise to show you" She said as she stepped inside, looking for her brother. "And it seems like you have a surprise to show me too" Noticing that her brother wasn't visible under his sheets. 


John was stunned by the site of his titanic sister. There was no way he could have prepared himself to see her at this size. Her feet were the size of cars, her bare legs stretched forever into her short shorts. Her midriff was exposed, as her old shirt was being stretched to capacity in a failing attempt to contain her new, massive breasts, each one larger than her head. From his angle, he could see several feet of underboob, but they were so large that he couldn't see her face.


He could here his sister giggle as she made her way to his bed. "Itty bitty brother, time to wake up" she sang, as she started to shift through his sheets looking for him. 

"Where are you little brother? Wait, did you really set a record and shrink away too small to see?" To her credit, she did sound worried about that. "No, that can't be, there's only 3 of those tissue squares here, which means you must be wearing it and hiding from me!" She said with relief. "If that fits you, then you must be...hmmm like 2 inches?"


She gazed around the room, looking for her brother. "Fe fi fo fum, I smell an itty bitty brother" She giggled. "Come on out John, we have so much to talk about"


Diving under a pile of old clothes under his bed, he barely made it before his sister's face appeared near the ground looking for him. 

"Your big sister is just trying to help you, its better that I find you before a bug finds you" 

The thought of seeing a bug at his size almost made him jump out from his hiding spot, but he calmed down and told himself that his mom kept a clean, bug free house. 


"Ugh, it's so messy under here, I am going to be upset if I have to dig through all this to find you. And I WILL find you" Her hand reached under and started searching through all the junk.


Her hand was getting closer and closer to his hiding spot. If he stayed here, he'd get caught. In an act of desperation, he made a mad dash for his bedroom door. If he could make it to his mother rooms, he could hide there until she got back. 

As soon as he made it out from under the bed, his sister spotted him. "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE SO TINY"


Looking behind him as he ran, he could see his massive sister crawling towards him with a devilish smile on her face. "ha ha ha, you think you can out run me? Thats so cute." Her had shot out and snatched him up. "Gotcha"


John was completely smothered by his sister's hand. As she stood up and her hand moved towards her face, it felt like he was on a roller coaster. Her hand opened up, leaving him sprawled on her palm. Her face was massive. Despite himself, he couldn't stop himself from thinking how beautiful she was. He had never seen her look so happy and she looked down at her tiny brother in her hand. 


"You actually might have set a record John. You are so much smaller than I could have guessed. But that makes sense with how huge I am now. It seems like I was wrong about everything, I must be a whole cup size larger than mom is. See?" She lowered him to just below her chest. They were incredible. She made Pam Anderson look like she was still in a training bra. He could feel his body start to react to the sight. Quickly readjusting himself so his sister didn't notice. Luckily, her breasts block her vision of anything underneath them.  


She brought him back up to her face. "But how tiny are you? Youre so small you can fit on my nails!" She scooped him up with her long nail and held him in front of her eye. 


"Please Allison, just leave me alone until mom gets home."


"No way little bro, I am going to have so much fun with you. But first lets go measure you" His world went back to darkness as she closed him in her fist and went to look for a ruler. The simple movements of her walking around was incredibly jarring to him. He imagined this is what jet fighter pilots feel like doing G force practice. 


John's prison opened up and he tumbled onto the kitchen table. He looked over at his sister. Her breasts were resting on the table, looming like mountains, as she leaned forward to get a better look at him. "Lets see how small you really are", she placed a ruler next to him. "Now stand up straight"


"Allison, just leave me alone, I don't want to do this"


"Ugh, fine, Ill do it myself" With her other hand, she reached out with her pinky finger and pushed him up against the ruler. John struggled to free himself, but it was like trying to stop a semi truck. 


"Wow, you are only 3/4 of an inch!" She said with glee. "This is the best day ever."


Overcome with rage at how his sister was treating him, John started punching at her finger. "Fuck you bitch, let me go you oversized cow"


His sister glared down at him "Seems like somebody needs a timeout." She scooped him up and held him in front of her face. "Now I think you need some time to get used to how things have changed around here."

With a smile, she tilted her hand and John tumbled down towards her chest. Her massive mammaries came flying up towards him as he headed straight towards her cleavage. He landed exactly between them, wedging himself feet first. 

"Let me out of here you bitch! I am going to tell mom what you did"

"I don't think so little brother, if you tell mom anything besides how amazing of a sister I was, you're gonna regret it." With that, she grabbed the sides of her massive breasts and pushed them together, smothering her brother. 


"Now be quiet for a while, I have some big news to share with my friends" As she said that, John could see her take her phone out for a selfie, including her new development, and her brother's predicament. 


"Fuck my life" John mumbled.

Chapter 5 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

alot more action this chapter. Leave comments with suggestions and I will try to add it to the story. 

“Wow, this is my most liked picture on Insta, and its only been up for an hour” Allisom said to John, who was still trapped in her cleavage.

“Huh, thats weird...lets see…” She mumbled as she started reading the comments. “Looks like you arent a record. Apparently the virus is evolving, and getting stronger. I guess its lucky that we didnt get it sooner, huh little bro?” She laughed as she shimmed her chest.

“Please let me out of here, Im sorry I yelled at you” John screamed up at her.

“Youre sorry? Hmm, youre gonna have to prove it.” Allison plopped down on the coach and put her feet up on the coffee table. Reaching into her new cleavage, she pulled out her brother and placed him between her toes.
“Prove youre sorry by kissing my toes” She said as she pulled out her phone to take another picture.

“Comon, Allison, thats too much”

“Its either that or you back inside by big ol boobies” She giggled.

John glanced at his former prison, and then back at her toes. “Ugh, fine.” He leaned in to kiss her toe just as she snapped another picture of him.

“Good job, apology accepted.” Reaching over, she placed him down on the table. “Remember that when you obey me, I’m nice. But when you upset me, you get punished.”

Jack looked around his living room, he couldnt believe how tiny he was. Would he ever get back to normal? Would all men end up this small and in the hands of busty women?
Looking up at his sister, he tried to figure out if it was better to be with her, or living on his own in this giant world.

“Hey, Sarah is going to come over and see you, she thinks you look cute. Maybe youll finally be able to get a girlfriend, haha”

“Please dont let her come over, I dont want to be on display like a freakshow”

“Hmm, nope, I think itll be fun, and I’m the boss now” His sister replied mischeviously.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and and Allison ran over to answer it. Her steps sent tremors through the house, shaking John. He realized that normal sized people were similar to unstoppable forces of nature.

Allison came back into the room followed by her friend Sarah. She was a small girl, at least compared to a normal sized person. About 5’3” and very skinny, to the point of being able to see her ribs through her skin. She was probably still wearing a training bra, if she wore one at all.

“Where is he?” Sarah asked

“See that little bug on the table? Thats my big brother” Allison said, pointing at John

“Oh wow, hes even smaller than he looked in the picture.” Sarah made her way over to him, with a predatory look in her eyes. “Hes so cute, I am so jealous” Reaching down she picked him up and held him in front of her face.

“Hey Sarah, long time no see” John said to the giant

“Wow, his voice is so cute. When did he shrink?” Sarah asked, ignoring John. He wasnt very pleased about how she was treating him like an object.

“I found him this morning. I woke up with these huge boobs and a tiny brother” Allison said proudly.

“Ugh, I wish I was that lucky. I live with my asshole of a dad and older brother, and I dont have any boobs at all. It would be a wish come true if I could get a set like yours, and be able to get back at them for how theyve treated me.”

“Well, maybe you could happen. We are probably still contagious, so its possible.”

Sarahs eyes lit up with the thought. “You really think Ill get it? Ive been going out to stores as much as possible in hopes of getting it, but so far, nothing”

“Well, I have an idea thatll guarantee youll get it” Allison leaned forward and whispered in Sarahs ear. They both got devilish looks in the eyes.

“Hmm, what a tasty idea” Sarah said, and lifted John up to dangle over her open mouth.

“Hey, this isnt funny, stop it Sarah! Allison, stop her!” John screamed in fear. Just then he was let go and plummeted to her waiting tongue.

Her massive tongue caught him and her mouth closed. He was trapped in her moist, dark, mouth. Her tongue began swishing him around, coating him in saliva.

“HELP! DONT EAT ME!” John struggled against the giant tongue. It was like fighting a monster. After what seemed like an eternity, her tongue pushed him up against the roof of her mouth, pinning him there. He felt a rush of saliva as she swallowed. Light flooded back into her mouth as she opened up and spit him onto her palm.

“Eww hes covered in spit now, haha” Said Sarah from above. “But that should definitely gotten me infected. In a few days, Ill be the busty goddess of my house, and be able to take my revenge on my dad and brother.”

“Fuck you bitch, you almost ate me!” John yelled up at his sisters friend.

Glaring down at him Sarah ominously said “Dont worry, I wont forget to come and play with you after I get my own toys”

“Sometimes he gets grumpy like that and needs to be punished, let me show you how its done.” Reaching for her brother, Allison picked him up and pushed him deep into her cleavage again. “A booby prison is the perfect place. Soft enough that you dont have to worry about crushing him, but with all the bouncing and pressure, its definitely not a vacation.”

Looking at her friends lack of a chest, she added “Well, that isnt really an option for you, haha”


“Hey, just you wait, in a few days I’m gonna be bigger than you!”

“Wanna bet?”

“Sure, if I win, then I get your brother for a day, and if you win, you get my dad and brother for a day.”

Taking a moment to think it over Allison responded “Deal, but itll be hard to get him away from my Mom.”

“Well, we can figure it out later. Does she know about him yet?”

“No, she thought he wouldnt shrink until tonight. Speaking of which…” Allison pulled her brother back out. “You better tell mom that I was the perfect sister while she was gone. If you dont, well, lets just say that she cant protect you all the time”

After nearly being eaten, he didnt doubt that she could do worse. “Ok Allison, I promise. Can you please put me in the dollhouse now?”

“Oh thats right!” Turning to Sarah “Wanna see his new house?”

Agreeing, they all went up to Allisons room to see the dollhouse she had prepared for him. It was a polly pocket mansion that had a removable roof. She placed him down inside and started chatting about what she had done.

“I may have gotten a bit carried away making it nice for him, because Im such a good sister. The bed is made from a chunk of memory foam, and theres a little bottlecap filled with water for him. O and i cut a hole in the toilet, so it drops to a little cup under the house.” Seeing him stand next to the bed she added “Well, you are only half as tall as the dolls meant for this, so I guess you get a deluxe size bed now hahaa.”

“Wow Allison, thats so nice of you. No way my Dad and brother are getting something like this. Ill probably just make them sleep on a pile of my underwear.” She said laughing.

“Oh gosh Sarah, youre so bad. But they are pretty big jerks to you, it must be hard being the only girl in the house.”

“Yeah, you have no idea. I am so excited to get back at them.”

Hearing what Sarah said, John realized that things could definitely be worse. Yelling up at his sister he said “Thanks Allison, youre the best!”

“Yeah I know it, youre so lucky to have me” she smiled down at him. “Well, you should probably go Sarah, my mom should be home soon and I dont want her to see that you were here.”

“Ok, I should get back and spend some quality time with my family anyways” She said mischievously.

With that, the giants placed the roof back on his new house, and stomped off. Now that he was alone, he decided to get familiar with his new living space. Like Allison had said, it was made for someone twice his height, so not even in a dollhouse could he feel normal. The bed was very soft, so that was a perk. And with a working toilet and water source, he should be pretty comfy in here.

He walked over to the windows and peered outside. He could see his sister's pink room and wondered if he would ever get used to seeing the world like this. After sitting around for a while, he realized he would have to get his mom or sister to put his phone in here so he could watch shows or something to pass the time.

It wasnt too much longer until he sister came running into her room, sending earthquakes through Johns house. Looking out the window, he was greeted by the sight of his sisters massive chest as she leaned down and picked up the roof of his house.

“Mom just pulled in. Im gonna have her come in here and surprise her. And dont forget what I told you to say to her, got it?” She said, glaring at him.

“Dont worry Allison. Ill tell her you were the best”

“Good, because I am the best sister, dont you forget it.”

“KIDS, IM HOME!” They heard their mom call from downstairs. Allison quickly covered his house back up and stood up.

“Can you come up to my room mom? I have a surprise for you!” Allison yelled back.

John could hear the tremors of his mom approaching.
“What is it honey?” Just then, John could see his mother enter the room, and drop her shopping bags in surprise. “Oh honey, look at you!”

John was in awe of his titanic mom. Her breasts were the same size as Allisons, although his mom had a bit larger of a frame for them to be on. She walked over to her daughter and pulled her in for a hug. Their massive breasts pressing together looked pretty erotic, and John had to shake his head to clear the thoughts.

“When did this happen?” His mom asked.

“I woke up this morning like this, I guess the virus is evolving and getting stronger, which brings me to my next surprise” Allison said, pointing to the dollhouse.

Looking down at it his mother gasped “Oh, my poor little baby, is h really in there?”

“Yup, go take a look.”

His mom bent down, and once again the windows were filled with mountain sized breasts. He looked up as the roof was pulled off, and waved up at his mom.

“Oh John, youre so tiny. I never thought you would get this small.” She giggled “But you do look so cute in there with your little toga”

“Its not funny mom, this is serious!” John yelled up.

“Oh im sorry dear, here, let me get a better look at you.” Reaching down, she picked him up and held him up to her face, resting in her palm. “How are you adjusting? Has your sister taken good care of you?”

Glancing at his sister and seeing her glaring he said “Yeah, shes been the best. Alot better than I could have hoped for.”

“Oh im so glad to hear that.” Leaning down she kissed his tiny son. John saw massive lips, larger than him come towards him, and was pressed to her palm. When she pulled away, John was stuck to her bottom lip from her lipstick.
“John? Where did you go?” His mom said in a panic.

Allison started laughing hysterically “His stuck on your lip mom!”

“Oh, i'm so sorry John.” She peeled him off and set him back in his house. “Lets get you setup in my room so I can keep an eye on you better.”

“Aww mom, cant he stay with me?” His sister whined.

“No Allison, he needs his mommy in times like these. Now grab the roof, and his phone, and follow me.”

John was a little bit annoyed that he wasnt consulted about where he would stay. He much preferred his moms room, but ideally he would have been in his own. This thoughts were quickly interrupted as his mom picked up his house and held it against her stomach.

Unfortunately for John, this meant that her massive breasts were now crashing down into his house, and pinning him against the floor. Never in his life did he ever think he would come to hate big boobs, until now.

He felt the house land, and his moms breasts rise up, back into the sky. She placed his phone in his house and leaned it up against the wall.

“There you go honey, youll stay here until you get better. Now you stay here while I give your sister her new clothes, and get dinner ready. If you need anything, you can text me and Ill be right up.”

With that, his mom placed the roof back on his house, and walked out of the room. John decided to take a look at his new neighborhood, and went out the front door. He appeared to be right next to his moms dresser, with a clear view of the side of his moms bed, most likely so she could see him when she was lying down.

John went back inside and pulled up netflix on his phone and settled in. His phone was like a movie theatre screen, and he had to jump up in order to hit some of the buttons. He sat there for a while until he heard the tremors of one of his family members walking towards him. The roof came off and looking down at him was his mother.

“Time to eat baby, lets go downstairs and get you some food.” Scooping him up, she held him against her right breast like a child and walked to the kitchen. John was starting to get fed up with constantly being smothered.

Setting him down on a plate, he saw a tiny piece of chicken and a single pea. His sister was looming over the table, her breasts hovering far over the table in her new clothes that fit much better, but were still unable to hide her new body.

“Dig in honey, if you need anymore, just let me know” His mom said as she sat down and started eating.

John started eating too, and noticed that the food was much harder to chew than normal. It took him a while, but he was finally able to get all of it down.

As he sat on the plate, he looked up at his massive sister and mom eating. Each bite of food was bigger than him. He remembered his near death experience in Sarahs mouth, and shuddered.

His sister must have noticed him watching. She picked up a piece of chicken similar to his size, and looked back and forth between him and it. Slowly, she brought it towards her mouth, with her tongue wrapping around it. When it was off her fork, she suddenly clamped down. Smiling at her brother, she swallowed and winked at him.

Disturbed, he looked over at his mom, and realized she hadnt noticed Allisons taunts.

“Hey, mom, Im all done, can you bring me back to my house?” He yelled up at her. But she didnt seem to be able to hear him over the sound of her chewing.

Not willing to give up, he marched towards her so she could hear him better. Carefully avoiding her plate, he walked in front of it. Looking up, he could barely see to top of his moms face over her large breasts.

“Mom, can you take me back now?” He yelled. Still, she couldnt hear him.

Allison had been watching this all happen, and how oblivious their mom was. She had always been pretty forgetful, so it wasnt surprising.

Smiling with an idea she said “Hey mom, can you pass the salt?”

“Sure honey” Leaning forward, she reached for the salt, unaware of her shrunken son under her.

John saw two massive mountains coming down towards him, and braced for impact. His mom was wearing a low cut tanktop, and her bare skin collided with him. Her breast was moist with a light glaze of sweat, and he got stuck to it.

She leaned back up, pulling her son with him. Allison suppressed laughter as she saw what had happened, and that her mother was still unaware.

“Thanks mom” she said.

“Well, Im finished, you put away the dishes and I will take your brother back upstairs.” Reaching her hand over to his plate, she noticed he was gone and froze. “John? Where are you?”

Allison giggled and pointed towards her moms chest. “Uhh mom”

His mother looked down and saw her son plastered to her boob. “John, what are you doing on there? Its inappropriate to climb on my boobs like that. If you need my attention, just ask.”
She peeled him away and held him up.

“I tired mom, you couldnt hear me. And then you almost crushed my with your fat boobs” John yelled.

“Watch your attitude mister, its not exactly easy for me to take care of you. You have to learn that you are in a land of giantesses now, and need to act better.” She huffed. Closing him in her fists before he could respond. She marched back to her room and dropped him into his house.
“Now you stay here and think about how you need to act from now on”

She closed the roof and stomped off. John was furious about his new life. He was a plaything for the massive women in his life, and his mother was so oblivious that she got him stuck on her twice already without realizing it. He jumped into bed and sat in anger for a while before he eventually drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 6 by ittybittyman

Waking up early the next morning, John decided to explore while his mom was still asleep. Walking out of his dollhouse, he waded through the carpet. He was glad that his mom wasnt a fan of shag carpets, otherwise this would be impossible.

He walked under his moms bed and stood among the shoe boxes under there. They were so large, he could easily have been forced to live in those. He was glad that his sister never threw out her old toys. After exploring for a while, he heard his moms alarm go off and her start to move.

“Oh shit, she doesnt know I’m not in my house” John ran to the edge of the bed, trying to get to his house quickly. RIght before he got out from under it, two massive feet crashed down in front of him, knocking him back on his butt.
“Shit, that was close.”

His mothers voice boomed from above. “Honey, make sure you stay in your house for a bit, mommys going to change for work.” She walked over to her dresser and started pulling dropped a fresh bra and panties on the floor, directly in front of his house. Then she walked to her closet to pick out a dress as she started disrobing.

“Nows my chance” Dashing out from under the bed, he ran for the safety of his dollhouse. Unfortunately, his mothers massive bra was blocking his path. It would take too long to run around it, so he quickly climbed up into it. He hesitated for a moment with how large it was. It reminded him of his highschools gymnasium. The tremors of his moms returning footsteps snapped him out of it, and he ran for the other side.

Suddenly he was thrown to the ground as the ground under him flew into the air. Turning around, he saw his mothers massive naked breast closing in on him.

“NO MOM IM IN HERE” He desperately screamed, but was soon muffled as she pressed her huge tits into her equally huge bra.

Johns world was thrown around as his mother adjusted her boobs to fit in her dress. He couldnt believe how stupid he was to get caught in this situation. He was pressed so tight that he could barely move.

“Ok John, you can just stay here today while Mommy goes to work. Text your sister if you need anything. Ill see you when I get home”

Johns world began to bounce once again as she made her way to her car and drove to work. She worked at a local bank as a teller. It wasnt long before he could feel her once again begin walking into her work and sit down at her desk.

“Good morning Janet, you seem to have changed a bit over the weekend” Said a nearby voice to his mother.

“Good morning Denise. Yeah, it seems like I finally got the virus.” His mom replied.

“Its about time, you were the last person here to get it.” Denise laughed. “Welcome to the big girls club”

“Haha, yeah, I am certainly big now. But I feel so bad for my son. Its super tiny. Although, he is very cute now.” His mom sighed “Having to live with his giant mom and sister must be hard for him”

“You think thats bad? I have 5 kids and a husband back home. And the only other girl besides me is my youngest, and shes only 13.” Denise replied. “Its so funny seeing my little girl so busty and in control of all those little men.”

“Wow, I didnt think of that. Is she watching them now?”

“Yeah, she babysits her older brothers and dad all day. Although, its less babysitting, and more like she plays with them like theyre dolls.” Denise laughed.

“Thats terrible Denise, you dont stop her? What does her dad think?”

“I think its too cute to stop. Her brothers always gave her a rough time growing up, so they can take a little payback. And she put my husband in his place real quick.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well, one day I came home and couldnt find him, so I asked my daughter. She said that he was yelling at her, so she got angry and stuffed him in her bra, and then went for a run. She took him out and handed him over, and he looked so defeated. It was really pathetic to see him scared of his daughter like that.”

“That must have been horrible for him. I would never do something like that to my little son” John let out a sarcastic laugh at that comment, which went unheard by the women.


“Hey, its a womans world now, you see less and less unshrunk men every day, these little men need to learn their place. When the whole family can fit in the youngest daughters bra cup, its kinda hard to think of them as equals.”

“Well, I guess that makes sense. But my little son is too cute to treat like that”

There was silence for a while as the women went back to work.  Johns prison was starting to get moist as his mothers breasts began to sweat. A bead of sweat rolled towards his face and stuck to his face. He was forced to swallow it or drown in it. Drinking his mothers boob sweat was a new low.

“Hey girls” An unfamiliar voice said.

“Hey Natalie, how are you today?” His mother responded.

“I’m good, have you seen Mr. Brown?” Natalie asked

“No, I heard that he got the virus and is going to be gone for a while.” Denise responded.

“Damn, I wish he was here so I could get my hands on that pervert.” Natalie replied.

“Yeah, he was never very subtle about looking down our shirts, was he?” His mom said.

“Not only that, but just last week he gave me a bad review and I missed out on a raise. Probably because I stopped wearing low cut shirts” Natalie said.

“Maybe you can convince his wife to drop him off, say that papers need signing.” Denise suggested.

“Thats a good idea. Im gonna make that asshole live in my shoe.” Natalie said menacingly. “Just thinking about how tiny he must be is getting me excited.”

“Wow, I wouldnt want to get on her bad side” Johns mom said.

“Haha, no kidding” Denise replied.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. John kept trying to wiggle free or get his moms attention, but the massive size of her breasts prevented him from making much progress. Soon his world began bouncing around again as his mom headed home.

As he bounced around, he heard his mom open their door and walk inside.

“Allison, Im home. How was your brother today?”

“I dont know, the little jerk hid from me all day. He must still be upset.”

“Aww, my poor little guy.”

She went to her room and stood above the dollhouse.

“Hey John, I know youve been hiding from your sister all day. Im gonna change real quick so stay hiding for a little bit longer.”

John was violently bounced around as his mother took off her dress. Suddenly he began to freefall as she dropped her bra on the ground. He realized he needed to get out quick and back to safety, before he ended up in the laundry. Making a mad dash, he managed to make it inside before his mom finished changing.

A moment later, his roof was lifted up and his mothers face filled his vision, now dressed in leisure wear.

“Hey honey, I know its rough for you at your new size, but you cant hide from your sister all day. Shes just trying to help you”

“Uhh, ok mom, I wont do it again”

“Thats a good boy.”

Covering up his roof, she walked off. A moment later he heard thundering steps coming back. Looking up he expecting his mother again, he was surprised to see his sister looking down from his uncovered roof.

“Hey little bug, you managed to hide from me today, but tomorrow we have an adventure to go on. Remember that bet I made with Sarah? Turns out you did infect her, so shes ready to compare. You better pray that your sister has the biggest boobies” She laughed as she replaced his roof and walked out.

John didnt think anything could get worse than today, but he was worried that tomorrow would prove him wrong. 

 

Chapter 7 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Im a little burned out on this story, so Im probably going to work on something else for a while. Let me know what you think of this and any suggestions to help me figure out where to go next. 

 

John woke up to his mother going about her normal routine. This time from the safety of his dollhouse. He stayed inside as she said her goodbyes and left for work. Not to long after, he heard tremors coming closer. His roof opened up and his sister peered inside.

“Good, youre not hiding again. Lets get you ready for your big day!” Reaching inside she closed him inside her fist before he could protest and brought him to her room. She dropped him on her dresser.

“Allison, can you please not take me to her? Sarah kinda scares me.” John said

“Aww, is my big brother scared of skinny little Sarah? Dont worry, I doubt shell win the bet anyways. These are seriously big” Allison grabbed each breast and shook them around.
“Plus, the rules are that we have to return the little people in one piece.”

“I still dont think…”

“Shush, I am in charge. Now hold still.” Allison reached down and started manhandling him into some weird contraption that seemed like a tiny cage for him. He was lifted up by it and placed on Allisons chest, barely above her cleavage. He could see himself in the mirror and realized what was going on.

“Really? A necklace? Youre making me a necklace?”

“I think it looks pretty cute. Sarah is going to be so jealous. I think tiny men are going to be the next fashion trend. Dont you think?”

John was not happy, and started to complain about his treatment and how he didnt want to see Sarah. Allison was getting annoyed, so she grabbed each breast and smashed them together, smushing her brother. She rubbed them around for a while before letting them bounce back to rest.

“No more complaining, or you get smushed again. Got it?” She said glaring down at him.

“Got it.” he said, defeated.

Allison called an uber and they headed over to Sarahs. After knocking on her door, it opened up a crack and Sarahs head peaked through.

“You ready for the big reveal?” She asked.

“Lets see ‘em girl” Allison replied.

Swinging the door wide open, Sarah stood proudly showing off her new chest. It was incredibly. She looked like a bustier version of Jessica Rabbit.

“God damn, those are huge!” Allison said. “Wow, I never actually thought you would beat me!”

Dread filled John as he realized his sister just lost her bet. He would have to spend the rest of the day with Sarah.

“Yup, that means I get to play with your brother all day. I think I am getting addicted to being around these little men.”

“Did your dad and brother shrink yet?”

“Oh boy did they. Yesterday I woke up with these huge boobs and my dad and brother realized that they were going to shrink soon. I overheard them talking about running away. They new Id want revenge for the years of abuse. But I walked in on them and told them that if they shrunk outside, a bug would probably get them. With how big my boobs are they knew that theyd be extra tiny. The fear in their eyes was priceless.”

“So where are they? Let me see.”

“Sure, come on in.” Sarah led them into her house and pointed to a massive bra on her kitchen table.

“I put them in there because its too big for them to escape. Theyre even smaller than your brother. Little specs only a quarter of an inch tall. I woke up this morning and almost couldnt find them.”

Allison leaned closer to look at them. She could see the little men trying to climb out of the bra, so she gently blew on them, which sent them tumbling back down.

“Hahaha, they're so tiny. Now I'm jealous of you!”

“Yup, it seems like Karma is a big titty bitch” Laughed Sarah. “Now let me see my prize”

Allison took off her brother necklace and handed it over to Sarah.
“Just make sure hes in one piece when I pick him up tonight before my mom gets home.”

“Dont worry, I wont hurt him. We are just gonna have some fun.” Sarah said, grinning down at John.

“Alright, Ill text you when Im coming back. Have fun you two” With that, Allison left.

Allison sat down at the table and dumped her brother and father on the table. She placed her free hand over them and started casually tapping her fingers. The tiny pair had to jump around to avoid the giant appendages.

“Did Allison ever tell you about how these two used to hit me?” She asked John


“No, I didnt know. Im so sorry.”

“Dont feel sorry for me. I came out on top.” She said. “When I first saw you so tiny, I got a huge rush. Being able to hold a big strong man in my hands made me feel so powerful. When I first saw these two shrink, I realized I was a goddess to them. I could do anything.”

Turning to look at John she said “Like this”

Sarah leaned down towards the table and placed her tongue in front of the two men. They panicked and started sprinting away. Slowly, her tidal wave of a tongue moved towards them. They were so small that there was no way they could escape.

John tried to think of a way to stop her. “Dont do it Sarah, you dont want to sink to there level”

But she kept going.

“If you eat them, then you wont be able to pay them back more, or have small men to worship you!”

That made her hesitate. She retracted her tongue and looked at John.
“Hmm that is a good point. Years of torture for only a day of payback? Plus losing this rush of being a goddess? I dont think I would be able to find anyone else as small as them soon”

“Im so glad you changed your mind” John said.

“Well lets get these two situated while we play a bit.” Sarah said as she reached for two small pieces of tape.

The two men had kept running, but hadnt made it very far when she stuck them to the pieces of tape. “Now where would be the most embarrassing place to put you two? Hmm I know”

Sarah set the men down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt, lifting it over her head, revealing her massive bra. She reached behind her back and undid it, throwing it to the floor.

John stared in awe at the massive breasts. They were breathtaking. She was truly worthy of the word ‘Goddess’. Each nipple was larger than him. He watched as she grabbed her brother and father and stuck the tape to each nipple. They were completely dwarfed by them.

“Sarah, thats your family!” John said.

“Not anymore they arent. Theyre just little bugs that I will how I want. And all this power is turning me on.” She said as she looked down at John. “I have an idea.”

She reached down and freed John from the necklace. Bringing him up to her face, she opened her mouth and dropped him in. John screamed as he fell into her awaiting tongue.

“Oh god, I have three tiny men completely powerless. This is so fucking hot” she mumbled with John in her mouth.

John was violently thrashing around as he fought against her tongue. The more he fought, the more Sarah seemed to enjoy it. A moan escaped her and he realized that she was pleasuring herself to this.

“Oh, fuck yeah, keep struggling little bugs” She moaned, “I need more tiny men, all the boys from school, all the men in town to worship my body”

This went on for several minutes before she let out a scream and suddenly stopped. Breathing heavily, she leaned forward and spit John onto the table.

“Mmm was it as good for you as it was for me?” she giggled down at him. “I am gonna be so sad when Allison takes you back.”

She looked at him a little bit in thought, until she brightened up. “I know”

Grabbing her phone and John, she placed him between her massive breasts. Each one larger than a house to him, with his head barely sticking out. She took a few pictures of him and then plucked him out.

“I think youll enjoy this next one the most” Sarah ripped off Johns toga and brought him up to her face. Her tongue slithered out and cupped his shrunken penis.

“No, sarah, dont” John said weakly, not really wanting her to stop.

She continued to use her tongue to play with his penis, and used her massive lips to suck on his shaft. The whole time her other hand was busy taking pictures. It wasnt long before he seized with pleasure and finished on her tongue.

“Mmm, thats a good boy” She placed him back on the table and turned to her phone, typing away.

“What was all that about? What are you going to do with those pictures?” John asked, after catching his breath.

“Well, Ill be so sad when you leave, that I think I will need some extra company to cheer me up.”

“Who would be dumb enough to let you take them when theyre shrunk?”

She smiled at that and turned her phone towards him. He saw a dozen direct messages to boys from her highschool, with pictures of him between her boobs and getting a blowjob, with the caption “This could be you”.

“Boys are dumb, especially all the jocks that used to make fun of me or ignore me because I was so skinny.” She smiled and grabbed each breast. “But I am not so skinny anymore huh?”

A minute later, her phone started blowing up. “See? Dumb boys”

She started typing away at her phone again with a big grin on her face.

“Seems like I am gonna be busy tonight. They all want to sneak away from their families to get to me. Can you imagine? I already have 20 boys telling me they want to see me.” She bit her bottom lip and groaned.

“How do you expect them to get away from their families? Its not like they can open doors at these sizes and walk out?” John asked.

“Oh, Ill find a way. An unlocked door or window, or a sister that is sick of her brother or dad.”
This seemed to give her another idea.

“Oh god, theres probably so many unguarded men sitting at home while their wives are at work. I could sneak inside and grab them! Ugh, just imagine the fear of hearing a giantess stalk around your house looking to snatch you.”

John stayed silent at that. He suddenly realized how lucky he was to have his sister and mom.

“Sorry John, I am a bit too distracted now to give you my full attention, but Ill let you play with my feet until your sister comes back” Sarah dropped him into her slipper and slid her foot inside. Her toes wiggled towards him and started molesting him. He tried to scoot away and fight them off, but he was too small. This went on for what seemed like hours until the foot pulled away and he was dumped out into a waiting hand.

Looking up and seeing his sister hold him, he sighed in relief “Oh god, Allison, Im so happy to see you!”

“Well Sarah, I dont know what you did, but I like it.” She tied her brother back up in the necklace and put him on again.

“Well, I hope your plan works out Sarah, send me pics of your new men” Allison called as she left.

When they got home, Allison put him back in his house and John curled up in his bed. The trauma of the day had warn him out, and thankfully his sister seemed to realize and left him alone. 

 

 

Chapter 8 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

I got back to it sooner than expected after reading some comments. 

I am still developing the world a bit, but if anyone is interested in writing a side story about someone else in this world and wants to add it, feel free to email it to me at ittybitty926@yahoo.com

The next morning went by as usual, with him waking up the the tremors of his mom walking around and getting ready. Moments after she left, his sister came in and attached him to her necklace again. She held him up, dangling in front of her face as she walked into the kitchen.

“I was lonely yesterday John, I was so bummed out that you were with Sarah all day, but a bets a bet.”

Before John could respond he heard his mothers angry voice. “Young lady! You did what with your brother?”

Whirling around Allison gasped seeing her mom standing in the doorway “Mom, I thought you left!”


“I forgot my phone and had to come back for it. And its a good thing I did. Here I thought you were a good sister, but I find out that youve been lending your brother out like hes some sort of toy”

“Mom, Im sorry, it was just for fun. No harm done.” Allison pleaded.

“I dont wanna hear it young lady. Hand your brother over, he is coming with me.”

Defeated, Allison handed her brother necklace over to her mom.

“Dont worry John, Mommys got you now.”

“Thanks mom” John said as his mom put on the necklace and he came to rest between her massive breasts. He was just barely able to see out and not crushed by her breasts, so today should be much better than last time he went with his mom to work.

Entering the bank, his mother walked over to her desk and sat down next to another woman who appeared to be about the same age as his mother.

“Good morning, Janet” she said.

“Good morning Denise, I have someone to introduce you to” HIs mom spread apart her breasts, making John more visible and leaned forward. “Say hello to my son, I decided to take him with me to work today”

John waved up at the massive woman who was studying him “Hello Denise”

“O hello there little man, arent you so cute. The perfect little accessory for your mom” Looking back at Janet she said “That is an amazing idea, I need to get some mini men jewlery too. I have plenty at home anyways. They would probably like a break from my daughter to spend time as my earring or necklace. Which reminds me, youll be able to meet them today too, my daughter has swim club this afternoon, so shes going to swing by for a bit and drop off the little guys.”

“Oh, thatll be fun. She can meet John too.”

The two women settled into work for a while until another woman approached.

“Hey ladies, how are you doing today?” the woman said.

“O, Natalie, meet my son, John.” Once again his mom thrust him out to be seen.

“Hello Natalie” John said to the woman leaning towards him.

“O hello. It seems like I wasnt the only one to bring in a little man today” She said with a sly grin.

“Oh? Who did you bring today?” Denise asked.

Natalie lifted up her foot and placed it on the desk. She was wearing those greek type sandals with lots of straps. John couldnt tell what she was trying to show them, until he spotted a wiggling little form.

“Oh my gosh, is that who I think it is?” His mom asked.

“Yup, its Mr Brown. I called up his wife and asked if I could bring him in to work. Not only did she agree, but turns out this little guy had been cheating on her before he shrunk, and she doesnt want anything to do with him anymore. So hes all mine now.” She giggled.

“Mr.Brown, how could you? Cheating on your wife like that. I hope Natalie teaches you a good lesson down there.” Said Denise.

“Oh, I definitely think hes regretting alot of things hes done right about now” Natalie said, wiggling her toes. “Well, I gotta get back to work, have a good day ladies”

As Natalie walked off Denise and Janet exchanged looks before giggling and going back to work. 


A few hours passed before a young girl walked in and stood in front of Denise. 


"Hey Mom, I'm here to drop off the boys" 


"O Trish, I didn't see you come in. Come say hi to Janet and her son" 


"Hello there Trish, I'm Janet, and this is my son John" his mom said, pointing to him. 


"Hello Trish" John said waiving up to the much younger, but much larger girl. 


"Hello, how are you?" Trish asked. 


"We are doing good" his mom answered for them "I hear youve been watching over all your older brothers and dad" 


"Yup" she said proudly "Mom says I'm doing such a good job that I should start my own daycare" 


"O doesn't that sound lovely. Maybe I should have you watch my little John sometime, you certainly seem more responsible than my daughter."


"I would be more than happy to!" 


"Well dear, we don't want to make you late for practice" Denise said holding out her hand. 


"O yeah, here they are" Trish reached down her shirt and searched around one of her large bra cups, pulling out 5 men, each about an inch tall. 

"Here ya go mom, I better hurry or else coach will yell at me". She scurried out the door with that. 


"Hello my little men" Denise said, "I'm sure you're all hungry." John watched as she pulled a little saucer out of a drawer and place the men on it. His eyes went wide as she then pulled out one of her massive breasts and dangled it over them. Each areola was several times larger than he was. She the proceeded to massage her breast until milk squirted out, pooling in the saucer at the men's feet. Once it was up to their ankles, she put her breast away and set the saucer with the men on it in a drawer. "Now be good in there until I'm done with work" she said as she shut the drawer. 


John's mom must have been just as shocked as he was. 


"Denise! What was that about? You breast feed them? And your lactating?" 


"What? Haven't you heard from the news?"


"No, heard what?" She asked. 


"Apparently normal sized food is rough on their little tummys, so the CDC recommends breast milk, and these pills here will make you lactate in a few hours" she said, shaking a pill bottle. 


"Is that true? Oh my, can I borrow those? If the CDC recommends it, then I have to do it for my little boy, I don't want him getting sick!" 


John couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Mom, no way, that's disgusting, I don't want your breastmilk." He yelled up. 


She put a hand over top of him and said "which honey, it's for your own good. And it's not like you didn't breastfeed as a baby. I'm your mom and it's my job to take care of you" 


Muffled by her hand, he was unable to protest further. 

"Here take these now, and by tonight you'll be able to feed him"


"Thanks Denise, you're a life saver"


Johns mind raced trying to think of ways to get out of this. There was absolutely no way he was going to drink that. 


The rest of day seemed to fly by, as it always seems to do when you're dreading something that is coming. Soon he was back at home and alone I'm the kitchen with his mom. 


"Ok honey, it's time to eat. I know you don't want to, but you have to." Reaching down and grabbing the bottom of her shirt, she pulled it up and grabbed her bra along the way. Her massive breasts rose into the air, until the freed themselves and came crashing down. The massive amount of tit flesh crashing down startled John and sent him falling back in his butt. 


He stared in awe at the breasts of a goddess. Her nipples were larger that he was and swollen with milk. Her hand came towards him and John tries to run away, but he was snatched up and brought to one of her engorged nipples. 


"No mom please stop!" He shouted in futility. Soon his face was being massaged into her nipples as her other hand squeezed her tit to get the milk flowing. 


A powerful stream erupted into John's face. It felt like a firehouse. It was so strong that he wouldn't have been able to drink it even if he wanted to. 


"Oh shoot, I'm sorry. Let me try something else." His mom said, pulling him away. She reached into a cabinet and pulled out a shot glass and placed him inside it. "now just hold still while I put some in for you" 


Looking up, John saw her massive nipple fill up his entire sky. It connected with the glass, sealing him in. A torrent of milk erupted out of the nipple and started to flood his prison. The milk level began to rise very rapidly, and soon he was swimming in it. 


"Mom, that's enough! Stop!" He yelled but she couldn't hear him. The milk level got higher and higher until he was pushed against her nipple. He started to pound in it, desperately trying to get her attention before he drowned in breast milk. 


Thankfully, the nipple rose into the sky and his mother looked down at him. 


"Oops, I guess that's a little bit more that I thought." She put her clothes back on as she waited for her son to drink. 


"I'm not going to drink it mom" he yelled at her. 


Before his mom could respond, his sister walked in and saw her brother swimming in a glass of milk. 


"Uhh why is John swimming in milk?" She asked. 


"It's my breast milk honey, the CDC said little guys have a hard time with big people food and they recommend breast milk. So I took some pills to lactate." 


His sister grinned down at him "o cool, can I breast feed him too? I want to make up for being a bad sister before" 


"That's sweet of you honey, I'm glad you're trying to make amends." Looking at John she said "if you don't want to drink mine now, you can drink your sisters" 


Looking back and forth between the two, John started to gulp the milk. 


"That's a good boy. You can feed him next time Allison." John's heart sank at that and his sister jumped in glee. 


He couldn't believe how fucked up this world got so quickly. He couldn't imagine it being worse than this.

Chapter 9 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Big thanks to  hYtiZe for taking my original version and upgrading the entire thing. 

Please comment and let me know what you think and what you would like to see next. 

Ohhh mother you said you would text when you got here, I could've helped you carry your bags in! Come in come in, it's hot out there.. come sit over there with John and Allison on the couch. I'll take your bag to the guest room.. No no I insist mother.. please.. shoo... Allison grab your brother and stand up to greet your grandmother."

Carolyn walked into her daughter's house dusting off her slender thighs as she noticed the faintest amount of dust had left a mark on her black knee length skirt. She was a proud independent woman and would never admit spending several minutes wrangling her large red suitcase out of her cadillac sedan. "Oh thank you Janet dear, you're too kind.. Now where are my grandchildren.." Carolyn pushed her rhinestone spangled sunglasses up on top of her head as she smiled at Allison and began walking towards her with toned outstretched arms.

Allison had unceremoniously grabbed tiny John by his left leg between her thumb and pointer finger before she stood to go greet her grandmother. "Hello precious girl, it's so good to see you again.. it feels like it has been ages!" 

Allison smiled as she exclaimed "Hey Grandma! It's good to see you too" throwing her hands around her grandmother's waist she made extra sure that John found his place in the warm hug, dangling upside-down in the soft hammock like fabric between the hills of his grandmother's toned cheeks.. She soaked up the moment where she could faintly hear her tiny brother's protesting down below as the two lingered there in embrace as Carolyn rubbed her back lovingly.. 

"Well these are certainly new aren't they.." Carolyn backed away and looked down at her granddaughter's bulging chest.. "Goodness those barely fit in there!" 

Allison laughed and replied "Speak for yourself Grandma!" She motioned towards Carolyn's chest. As she backed away smiling.. 

"Oh well that's a point of embarrassment right now I'm afraid.. After Frank passed I quit bothering with wearing a bra, none of them fit anymore anyway I was just suffocating myself." She looked down at her heaving bosom, Carolyn was already a well endowed DD mature woman who had fought the sag that comes with large breasts over the more recent decades. Now they were at least 4 sizes bigger and sprung out from her chest as if defying gravity. "It's all wasted too, Frank loved my tits even when they began to sag a little.. but now I've got the best tits of my life and every man no the planet is the size of a bug!" She half heartedly laughed, shaking her head.. 

Meanwhile.. John dangled below at Allison's side looking up at the animated buildings looming over him chatting away.. He was amazed at how large his grandmother's chest had become, blocking his view of her face entirely. With her button down shirt hanging out as if water falling off a cliffside. He had gotten used to looking up at Allison's underboob under her T-shirts but had a totally confused feeling stir in him when he stole a quick glimpse under his grandmother's shirt as she shifted back and forth talking. He shook his head and looked away.. "Don't mind me guys I'll just hang here.. upside down.. forever I guess.." he crossed his arms and peered around his sisters thigh trying to see what was on TV, with little success..

"Oh well, enough of that, where is my poor grandson. I need to see him before he's microscopic!" She looked around the room as if John was her lost car keys.

"Here he is.. " Allison brought John up to Carolyn's face as he hung upside down in front of her nose. 

"Ohhh my.. Bless your heart John..." She brushed her mid-length greying brown hair away from her face as she studied the poor boy.. Her curly hair was so thick it barely tucked away behind her hear.

"He's so.. ...so..." Johns grandmother searched for words as he waved back at her

"Itty bitty!" Allison happily interjected.. 

John turned to look over his shoulder and glare at his younger sister, but quickly noticed a mischievous smile in her gaze.. "Oh no".. he thought.

"Oops!" Allison exclaimed as she dropped her brother and covered her mouth acting surprised.. John hurtled through the air towards his grandmother's unbuttoned top and underlying freckled cleavage.. 

He screamed and struggled mid air but there was nothing he could do.. So this is how I die.. bouncing to my death off my grandmother's mountainous boobs. Tears streamed out of the corners of his eyes as the wind raced past his face. He braced for impact.

"Oh heavens! John.. Sweetie are you ok?" Carolyn looked down into her cleavage and asked the tiny little head barely sticking out from between her crushing mammaries.. Thankfully he had landed directly between them both and pencil dove down in between them.. barely able to peer out the top of his granny's fabulous rack. His panicked eyes told the story as Carolyn reached in and grabbed the poor boy by the shoulders.

"I'm so sorry John it was an accident.." Allison muttered through her hand looking back and forth between her grandmother and her tiny big brother.

"Oh shhhh.. of course it was dear.. it's ok.. no harm done, isn't that right John." Carolyn brought the still trembling boy up to her face again.

John shot an icy stare at his "little" sister, he KNEW it was on purpose.. SHE COULD'VE KILLED HIM!

"Come darling let's all sit down and talk.." Carolyn motioned towards the couch.

"Well did you get to see our little tiny boy mother", Janet asked as she entered from the hallway after partially setting her mother's things up in the guest bedroom.

"I sure did, we were just about to sit down and talk here on the couch." They walked over as Carolyn bent over and said "Why don't you sit right here young man, it's much safer here on the coffee table where you won't slip and fall" She winked at Allison as if to hint, if you won't tell her, I won't.. 

John collapsed as his grandmother set him on the table still trying to recover from his near death experience.. seconds earlier. He watched as the goddess like beings sat and crossed their legs and began to ignore him again in conversation. 

"It's so hot outside I shouldn't have worn these hoes but I just never get to wear them anymore and it just felt right with this skirt.." Carolyn muttered as if talking to herself, as she reached down and began to slide her feet out of her stylish red-soled white pumps. 

"Oh goodness that feels good.. my feet sweat so much in these things.." pulled her shoes up out of the way and leaned over to set them next to John on the coffee table. "Excuse me John I just need to let the fan blow some air in there for a minute.  I apologize for the smell sweetheart.." her large boobs smashing into the tops of her knee and legs pushing them up nearly out of her shirt as she did. The large shoes shook the table as she set them down inches away from his position. She then leaned back against the couch freeing her bosom to again move outwards from her chest as normal and crossed her legs, leaving John in the shadow of his grandmother's enormous sweaty heels. All of the sudden it was as if he didn't exist again.. The women began talking back and forth about different stories they had heard on the news.. local gossip of acquaintances, and their experience with the virus. John layed back on the cold table.. the smell of sweaty leather curling into his nostrils as he looked up at the twin red and white behemoths that loomed over him.. He laid there for a moment contemplating how strange the world had become.. something so simple as his grandmother's shoes are now monuments compared to him.. They might as well have a name plaque on the stiletto spike.. The smell was not terrible, a complex mixture of soured leather and... coconut? Hmm.. Grandma must use coconut bath wash or.. lotion... He caught his mind before it wandered to the image of his toned grandma rubbing lotion on her legs and feet. He sat up as if to break away from those strange thoughts.. tuning back into the conversation being held by the goddesses ignoring him on the couch. 

".. Well they found him later in the lufa... dead... that's what I heard.." Carolyn said to Janet as she gasped and covered her mouth.. 

"...Noooo..." Janet said shaking her head from side to side.. ".. that is terrible!"

"Emmmhmmm... they think the whole family had used that lufa when they showered that morning.." Carolyn nodded blinking several times for dramatic effect. 

"Oh his poor girls.. I bet they feel terrible!" Janet pulled her hands down over her chest..

"Well.. if they told them.. I don't know it might be better just to say the dog ate him.." Carolyn shrugged as she reached for her crossed foot and looked back at Allison with a furrowed look on her face. "They were younger than you are, aren't they Alli?" 

Alli squinted and nodded " I think so.. quite a bit, I don't really know them very well.. just from church camp.."

"Mmmhm. He was a sweet man.. and a great pastor.. but hold a candle to what happened to the Patterson boy.." Carolyn rubbed her foot directly in front of John.. Her french tipped nails scratch against the netting of her hose making subtle sounds that John assumed would be missed if not.. feet away and larger than a house..

"Oh mother those heels are terrible, I have a pair myself, they kill your arches, especially our high arched feet.."

"Oh it's ok.. Frank used to rub them after we would go out and eat or go to the picture show.. Those dates were the only times that I even wore them.. but now.. " She closed her eyes and smiled as if to signal her accepting of his passing.

"John can do it! Look at him he's right there on his lazy butt!" Allison grinned as she pointed down at her diminutive brother still staring absentmindedly ahead at his grandmother rubbing her foot. At his size it looked like a brontosaurus trapped in a fishing net being attacked by a french tipped T-Res... except without the blood and teeth. 

"Huh?!" John snapped back at his sister with a face of confusion.

"C'mon lazy butt, help rub your grandmothers feet they're sore from wearing torture device shoes to come see you!" Allison relished in the act of throwing her brother under the bus or.. giant sweaty old lady foot.

"Oh he doesn't need to do that.. I"ll be ok.." Carolyn jokingly waved off Allison's suggestion.

"No, that's a good idea.. I bet John would love to show his grandma how much he loves her wouldn't you baby.." Janet peered over the heels at her tiny bug of a son staring dumbstruck at what he was hearing.

"You guys can't be ser.." John was quickly interrupted.

"RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN!" Janet snapped her fingers as she pointed down at him.

John slowly closed his agape mouth as he realized how little of a choice he had at this point.

"Ohhh well that's so sweet thank you sweetheart.." his grandmother smiled lovingly down at him as she pulled her hosed feet up onto the coffee table and set them apart on either side of him..

"His vision of his grandparent disappeared slowly behind the black void of her skirt leaving him in near darkness as he heard them continue their conversation in the outside world.. Whether it was intended or not he now found himself immersed underneath his grandmother's black skirt. His eyes adjusted slowly as he looked around at the net covered knees on either side of him.. the endless seeming thighs disappearing into the dark void of her skirt.. 

He heard their conversation turn into laughter as they talked above him.. his grandmother's legs moving ever so slightly around him.. with little glimmers of light dancing across her inner thighs.. Then he saw it.. Lacey black trim around a floral patterned cloth with faint strands of hair escaping out the sides... he realized he was looking straight into the horror of.. His own GRANDMOTHER'S PANTIES! His body felt as if it was filled with lead as he flung himself over and began struggling to crawl away towards the light.. He had lingered her MUCH too long! His body finally started to cooperate as he reached the light and began to slowly come to a stop between her calves.. He turned around to see if anyone at all was worried about him. He could barely see his grandmother's face as she laughed at something Janet was saying, clearly it was a good story because Allison was covering her mouth and laughing along wiping tears from her eyes as her mother struggled to finish her sentence without doubling over with laughter.  

"The toilet?!?" Carolyn asked Janet with disbelief in her voice..

Janet could only nod her head to answer, she simply couldn't breath she was laughing so hard.

John didn't even want to know.. It was probably some horrible story about a shrunken man being flushed away to the sewers.. Clearly a death like that didn't warrant a drop of sadness from these goddesses anymore. A man's death had become some strange punchline in this new world.. He slowed his pace to a walk looking down at the ground breathing greedily at the fresh air. For a moment he put his hands down on his knees and recovered himself.. He looked around at his surroundings.. on both sides his grandmother's hosed calves seemed to be beached whales trapped in fishing nets.. with tiny spider veins visible sporadically here and there.. He stood up straight and took a deep breath.. continuing to walk forward towards him.. "job site".. 

As he reached the end of her heels, he looked back at the women he thought he once knew.. they seemed more recognizable from this distance.. up close it's all just too overwhelming.. but from here.. they looked like.. his family. Up close they were.. goddesses.. a collection of personalities and body parts he was unfamiliar with. But from here it was almost.. normal. 

His mother stood up to go get some wine, as Carolyn and Allison continued their girl talk, as if in another dimension John began to size up his opponents.. his grandmother's left foot.. and right. He rolled his shoulders and neck as if preparing for a rock climbing competition, which should he start with? Grandma WAS rubbing her right foot the most.. he decided he should start there. As if on cue his Carolyn flexed her right toes down and wiggled them overhead.. He leaned over to look and see if she was messing with him.. She wasn't.. She was just absentmindedly wiggling her toes... clearly it was a much bigger deal to John. 

He moved up and stretched his hand out in front of him.. closed his eyes and took a deep breath.. then stepped forward and felt his grandmother's sweaty panty hose. It was spongey to the touch.. his face made a disgusting sneer as he backed away and wiped his hand on his toga.. Oh great.. he didn't think that through.. he looked down and saw the nasy foot sweat soak into his makeshift clothing.. He remembered this was made of ... toilet tissue.. his toga might LITERALLY disintegrate off of him as he climbed his grandmother's foot. He gripped his hands both into a fist next to him.. and took a deep breath... the smell of salty sour leathery coconut filled his lungs.. 

He opened his eyes and jumped onto the strange material and began climbing, gritting his teeth, he made good time as the spongy material scraped against his toga. He already felt the wet slimy fluid soaking through his pathetic excuse for clothing.. This thing was going to be gone in no time, he thought to himself. He spurred on and finally after about 30 -45 seconds of straight vertical climbing he reached the ball of his grandmother's sweaty foot. His whole world smelled like sweat sour leather and coconut.. he was nearly drunk on the overwhelming smell that now had soaked into his ...uniform. He gripped the slimy mesh with his right hand and turned his left hand into a fist and began grinding his fist into the ball of his grandma's foot.

"Oh goodness dear that feels lovely!" Carolyn exclaimed with a sincere sound of relief in her voice. "..in fact, you may be hired young man.." the disturbing sultry sound that she inflected in her voice made John instantly embarrassed and even angry.. How is his grandmother talking to him in a sultry voice right now.. REALLY!? He looked away to the side and saw Allison staring directly at him covering her mouth and laughing at him.. 

"Don't do TOO good of a job John we all may decide that is your specialty!" She cackled as she turned back to her mother and grandparent. The whole room seemed to cheer as Janet entered back into the room carrying a glass of cheap wine for her and Carolyn..

"Haha Ohh me next!" Janet jokingly yelled as she handed Carolyn her glass.

John gritted his teeth to the point where his jaw hurt as he ground his fist into the ball of his grandmother's foot. His fist had literally began milking a viscous slimy material out of the netting he was pressing so hard.. it was dripping down his arm and soaking into his toga, as he heard the goddesses return to their light banter between themselves.. 

His arms began to get sore from gripping and grinding so intensely.. he had to take a break.. He looked down at the coffee table below.. then up towards his grandmother's toes above him.. the light from the ceiling fan dancing with god rays through her toes as they wiggled above. His grandmother's meaty pads seemed to glisten in the light.. wow she wasn't kidding her feet did sweat a lot.. He shook his head coming to his realization.. it would be way more work to crawl back down to the ground to rest than to just climb half the distance up to the canopy of toes above.. take a short rest then move to his next spot up there near the top.

His mind made up, he shook his left hand as if to fling some of the slimy sweat off.. he didn't want to lose his grip at this height... 

He began crawling and within about 20 seconds of vertically scaling his grandmother's foot he finally reached a point where the netting separated from her foot and stretched taught across towards her toe pads above him. He looked over and noticed a tiny run in the hose where the material was pulled over to one side.. it wasn't a very big hole.. but he wasn't a very big... person? bug? whatever he was, he wasn't very big anymore either. He shuffled over towards the run in her hose and squeezed himself in, it was a tight fit and halfway he almost got stuck, but as he pulled and pulled.. he finally popped through and collapsed in a ball on the bare spongy wet skin between his grandmother's sweaty toes. He made it!

He was so tired he didn't care that the musty damp air smelled more sour than on the outside.. it was as if the panty hose netting was creating a greenhouse effect inside his grandmother's toes. 

A fish could survive for days in here.. he joked to himself.. He finally summoned the courage to stand up. As he did he looked out from his perch and saw that he was in between his grandmother's big and second toe. Her leg seemed to be 100 miles long up past her skirt. "BAHH.." shook his head and winced as the image of his grandmother's floral lace panties re-entered his mind as if it were a terrible ex-girlfriend. He opened his eyes again and saw that his grandmother and mother lost in conversation again.. She didn't even know I was here.. like a little parasite, scurrying around inside my grandmother's panty hose clad toes. He turned backwards from the "back window" of his new treehouse of sorts he had found refuge in, and walked back towards where he came in, when he froze.

He felt a quick breeze blow through as if something massive was moving nearby and noticed.. HIS TOGA! It was completely gone! He ran over to the "front door" he entered through and stuck his head out.. down far below him he saw the stain and soaked piece of cloth laying on the coffee table near his grandmother's heel. "FUCK!" he covered his mouth after his little outburst he didn't want to draw any attention to himself naked and trespassing inside the webbing of his grandma's panty hose. He looked over at Allison.. good she was paying attention to mom and biting her fingernail.. one of her habits.. I've got to get back down there and get my clothes back on before someone finds me and thinks I've got a thing for my grandma's sweaty feet. He looked one more time at Allison, she was now looking at her phone.. Here's my chance, he thought, He squeezed his way out to the outside again, immediately chilled by the fresh air and the fan blowing down from above.. WOW he thought as he began climbing down, I didn't realize how hot it was in there! He could feel the fan blowing down on him, his whole body was glazed in the slimey foot sweat he had been immersed in. Although he began to shiver uncontrollably he continued his climb, he was absolutely freezing! Once he got close to the bottom he thought to himself.. I think I can jump from here.. he sprung off of the spongy netting and flew down through the air towards the sweaty tissue that was his prize below.. He hit a little harder than he wanted to but knew better than to land straight legged, he tucked down and rolled out of it. His feet screaming in pain now, he looked up at his sister as she began to put her phone away and look in his direction. He DOVE towards the sloppy tissue and it partially tore and splattered all over him.. but.. he had made it.

"Uh ohh John fell." Allison interrupted the two other women, and pointed towards John as if he were a 3 year old who had just tripped and fallen on the playground.

"Oh dear, is he alright?"

"Oh no it's ok John, hold on mother I'll get him." Janet set her glass of wine down and reached over her mother's foot to grab her diminutive son curled up in his now dissolving poor excuse for a toga.

"Come here sweetie, Momma's got you." Janet picked him up and caused his toga to completely fall off again as if it were a towel covered in motor oil. John didn't even care.. at least it all looked like an accident.. not some pervy sexcapade inside his grandmother's hose. He lay limp in between his mother's thumb and forefinger as if she were picking up a cigarette butt.. 

"Oh boy his toga fell off.. I think it fell apart from soaking in your sweat mom.." Janet picked up the boy and studied him with her hand cupped below. She started walking out of the room down the hallway towards her room.  "How about we put you up for a little while little guy, say goodby grandma." 

"Bye sweetie, thank you for the foot massage. It feels much better! I'll remember how good you are at that!" Carolyn said over her shoulder towards them both as she waved as if she was the Queen of England riding in her motorcade, and then finished with blowing a kiss in his direction.

The walls rushed past, he could feel the force of his mother's enormous boobs bouncing and jiggling behind him with every step, as he was carefully flighted in her hands towards her bedroom. Soon they turned the corner and his little doll house came into view. 

"Here you go sweetie, why don't you wash up in your little bowl of water and I'll bring you a new tissue toga when I come back to feed you for dinner. You probably have time for a quick power nap in the meantime. Just stay put okay doodlebug." His head swirled with vertigo as Janet brought the tiny boy up to her plump lips and planted a big sloppy kiss covering the top half of his body. As his mother's lips pulled away, a slimey strand of slobber stretched out from his collarbone just under his face and then suddenly snapped like a whip when the distance became too far. The vicious slimy fluid whipped back all over his face as he spit and shook his head.. He was then unceremoniously lowered just as fast as he had been raised. She hadn't even noticed that she covered his face with saliva, then again of course she didn't, why would she. John's stomach swirled as he descended at incredible speed to be set firmly on his feet just outside the front door to his.. "mansion". 

"Okay sweety, Momma will be back with dinner soon, so get washed up and rest, you don't want to eat smelling like grandma's stinky feet do you? Janet laughed as she stood back up and turned to walk towards the door.

John looked up to watch the goddess stand up to full height and turn to leave, watching the incredible mountains that made up her butt being barely contained by the tight blue jean jeggins that looked like a second skin on her huge ass as it wobbled to-and-fro disappearing behind the closing door. 

John wasn't even really.. turned on.. just mesmerized.. like watching a huge billowing storm roll in from the horizon, or some other force of nature that makes you feel small.. everything was just.. so amazing now.. he shook his head.. and walked inside his pathetic house.. his feet making sloppy squishy sounds on the plastic "tile" floors. What an afternoon, he thought.. why does everyday have to be exhausting now.

Chapter 10 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Trying out a chapter from Allisons point of view. Let me know what you think. 

And Ive seen some requests for more grandma, so stay tuned for that next time. 

“Bye everyone! Your grandma is in charge while I'm at work” Allison's mom said as she walked out the door.

Allison had not been allowed to watch over her brother on her own since she got caught letting Sarah borrow him. Luckily, her grandma didn't care enough to enforce her moms rule.

“Hey Grandma, can I take John to the mall with me today?”

“Oh I suppose. I'll just have to get one of his famous massages some other tjme.” She bent down and pulled off her slipper and dumped John into her hand.

“Grandma! Why was he in your slipper?” Allison giggled. The thought of her brother underneath their grandma's toes made her laugh. 


“It's the best place for him to rub my feet. He had such a hard time climbing up my big feet yesterday.” She said as she handed over John.

“Aww how cute. My big brother helping out his grandma like that” Allison replied as she planted a big kiss on her tiny brother.

"Just promise that tomorrow I get to spend some time with my grandkids.”

Allison promised and headed out to the car with her tiny brother and dropped him in the cup holder.

“Allison, you know you aren't allowed to take me out anywhere. Mom is gonna be mad” John yelled up at her.

“Well big brother, Mom wont get mad if she doesnt find out. And if you promise not to tell, then I promise not to let Sarah borrow you again when we meet up with her.”

She saw John shiver at Sarah's name and quickly promised her.


When she got to the mall, she picked up her brother and started walking to the food court with him in her closed hand. She got some food from McRonalds and sat down to wait for Sarah.

Dropping John on her food tray, she watched him drag a fry out of the holder and start munching on it. He was so cute down there. He hated drinking breast milk, so he was always trying to get big people food.

She felt her nipples stiffen at the memory of breastfeeding her brother. He always struggles so hard when she presses him against her nipple. He was so tiny compared to her massive breasts.

She looked around the mall to try and calm herself down. A few tables down from her she saw a mom telling two tiny boys to stop fighting. She seemed to get fed up, so she scooped them up and dropped them in her purse and walked off.

Surprisingly, a full grown man walked past her table, following a big tiddy goth girl in an extremely tight shirt.
“Honey, we just bought you new clothes a few months ago, I don't want to spend another fortune on clothes” Said the man.

“Dad, do you not see these huge tits? They weren't here last time I bought clothes.” She said, shaking her breasts at him. “Today is the last day you'll still be big enough to help carry my bags. And believe me, I am not thrilled to have to babysit my bug sized dad for the rest of your little life. So if you keep annoying me, I swear to god I will tie you to my nipple piercing the moment you shrink and make that your permanent home.” She turned around and stormed off.

The dad stood there in shock for a moment before quickly following her, stammering apologies as he went.

Allison giggled at that. It was so funny when men forget how tiny they are gonna get.


In the other direction, she saw Sarah entering the food court. Waving her over, she sat down across from Allison.

“Hey Sarah, how have you been?”

“Oh, I have been amazing. I found so many little men to play with.”

“Really? How many? How did you get them?”

“Well, I have 2 in each bra cup, 1 in each shoe, and 1 in my ass cheeks, right now. Most are just dumb boys that I convinced to sneak outside their houses, and I just swung by and scooped them up. They always get so mad when they realize they aren't the only boy I own.” She giggled.

“Wow Sarah, that's incredible. But I guess it would be pretty easy to convince them to hangout with a hot babe like you instead of being trapped with their families.” Allison laughed. “But what do you mean by ‘most’”

Sarah leaned in and whispered. “Well, some are men I found unattended by any women and scooped them up. I've found a few in this mall too. A mom setting her son down. A sister forgetting about her brother. Easy pickings.”

Allison grabbed her brother and held him underneath the large shelf of her breasts for protection. “Sarah, that's kidnapping! How could you do that?”

"haha don't worry, I won't steal your brother. It's not like I don't have plenty of other options. But who's gonna stop me? I can just say that I was saving a poor little man that was all alone. We can get away with so much now. There aren't any tiny man detectives running around looking for them.”

“Just because it's legal, doesnt mean it's right. It would be awful if something like that happened to John'' She said with concern.

“Well, then make sure you keep a close eye on him” She said with a wink. “Comon, let's go shopping.”

Allison frowned but followed her anyway. It was almost beach season so they started looking for bikinis, neither had one that fit in their new sizes. When it came time to try them on, Allison thought about having Sarah hold onto John, but after their last conversation, decided against it. Instead, she placed him in her purse and set him down on the changing room floor.

Stripping down to the nude, she checked herself out in the mirror. A few months ago, she would never have dreamed she would look like this. Her massive, gravity defying breast sitting above her tiny waist made her feel so hot. She glanced down at her purse, and noticed her tiny little brother staring up at her. She looked away and held back a smile. She didn't want him to know she caught him staring.

It must be hard for him. He's surrounded by these massive boobs of untouchable women, his sexual frustration must be unbearable. Her nipples started to get hard at the thought of being an object of lust. She quickly turned around and put on the bikini top to hide it. She had to calm herself down, but to be fair, it's not like she could easily find a normal sized man to help her with her own frustrations.

Liking the way her bikini looked, she changed back to her normal clothes and went outside the changing room to wait while Sarah tried on hers. After a few minutes of waiting, she noticed a tiny inch tall man run out from Sarah's changing room.

“Hey, get back here” She heard Sarah say.

The changing room door burst open and Sarah stormed out looking around. Unfortunately, her first step out of the room landed right on the man, crushing him.

Gasping Allison exclaimed “Sarah! You just crushed him!”

Sarah looked down and lifted up her foot to see the little red stain. “Damn, well, it wasn't the first and I doubt it'll be the last. Luckily I have plenty more back home” She turned around and gathered up her stuff. “Ready to go?”

Allison was shocked with how casually her friend acted after just killing a person. Sure, Allison loved toying with these tiny men, but murder? She would never even consider it. In shocked silence, she followed Sarah out of the store.

Thinking about her brother, she picked him out of her purse and looked down at him. “Don't worry, Ill take care of you”. She then tucked him deep into her bra near her nipple, so she could always feel that he was safe with her. He struggled for a while until it made her nipple swell and press him even tighter against her bra. Allsion knew that it was for his own good, and that even if he fought it, it was her job to take care of him.

Saying her goodbyes to Sarah, she headed home. She was deep in thought for the rest of the night. She would have to convince her mother to let her have more control over John. The world was dangerous for men and it was her job to protect him.

 

Chapter 11 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Please Comment and let me know what you think.



John was quickly scooped out of his house early in the morning after his mom left for work. Allison placed him on her shoulder as she went down to the living room.

“We promised Grandma that we’d hang out with her today, and I could use a break after yesterday. Worrying about you tires me out.” Allison said.

“Yeah, it must be so exhausting for you.” John said sarcastically. He looked down from his perch on his sister's shoulder. He was unable to see the ground because her massive breasts blocked the view. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra with how violently they bounced just from her walking. He was hypnotized by the sight and didn't see the rapidly approaching equally large set of breasts approaching.

“Morning Grandma” Allison said as she went for an embrace.

“Morning sunshine” Their grandma replied as they hugged. John watched as the titanic mounds of tit flesh collided, sending ripples through them as they pressed together. The sudden impact knockd John off balance and he tumbled forward. He screamed as he plummeted towards his sisters huge boobs.

He collided with the soft flesh, and bounced off it. His screams continued as he soared towards the second set of tits in front of him. He landed on his grandmother's breast and rolled forward down the front of her shirt. Unfortunately, it seemed like going braless was trending today, he tried clawing at her breast to stop himself, but her breasts were unnaturally smooth for her age, thanks to the recent changes.

He saw her massive nipple quickly approaching. He had no desire to grab onto his grandmother's nipple but it was better than the alternative of falling off and into the darkness beneath her breasts. He managed to grab hold of it and stop himself. The nipple protruded from her breasts about half as far as he was tall. He managed to straddle it, pinching it between his legs for support.

Allison must have heard his screams because she looked down just before he disappeared beneath the shirt. “Oh look grandma, seems like somebody missed you!” She giggled.

Grandma looked down and pulled her shirt away from her breast, exposing her nipple and her grandson. “Haha well he definitely takes after his grandfather.”

“Sorry grandma, I fell and got stuck in here, can you help me out?” John yelled up. He watched as his grandmother smiled down at him lovingly.

“Aww but you look so cute, it reminds me of when you were a baby.” She grabbed her massive breast that was holding John and brought it up towards her face. Puckering her lips, she planted a wet kiss right on him, covering his entire body.

John couldn't believe the position he found himself in. He was straddling his grandmother's nipple as she kissed him. The lips pulled away and he looked up to see his sister laughing at him.

“So frisky this early in the morning John?” She laughed. “I think you need to cool down.” Her fingers came towards him and pinched him around the midsection, pulling him away from his perch. “How about you thank Grandma for letting you cop a feel by rubbing her feet.” She said as she dropped him on the coffee table.

“Oh that would be lovely, my feet have been killing me lately” His grandmother said as she sat down on the couch and plopped her feet down in front of John.

“Grandma, I really don't want to. Cant I just hangout and watch TV like you two are?” John begged.

He saw his grandma frown down at him. “Go on dear, is it really too much to ask that my grandson rubs my feet? It's not like you are tired from work. Us women do everything to take care of you, it's only fair that you return the favor every once in a while”

“Oh, well ok grandma” He said. John had always found it hard to argue with his grandma, especially when she guilted him into doing something.

Once again John found himself staring up at the towering feet of his grandmother. He learned his lesson last time, and decided to stay on the ground and focus on her heels.

As he rubbed her feet, he realized that unlike her breasts, her feet had not been spared from the changes of time. They were leathery and covered in wrinkles and without the lotion that had been on them last time, they were very rough. He worked at them for what seemed like an hour.

John leaned over and looked past his grandmother's feet. In the distance he saw his sister snuggled up next to their grandmother as they watched TV. He couldn't help but notice how their massive breasts mashed up together as they leaned on one another. They were like two goddesses of fertility. Twin Aphrodites sitting on his couch.

His grandmother must have noticed he stopped as she locked eyes on him. “Looks like someones tired. That's ok dear, you did a wonderful job”

“Thanks grandma, can you move me away from your feet?” John asked, not wanting to be near the massive things any longer.

His sister leaned forward reaching for him. “Aww, looks like someone wants to snuggle with us grandma”. She picked him up and settled back in next to their grandma.

“Wanna know the best place to keep him Grandma?” She asked sweetly.

“Where is that Allison?”

“Here!” John once again found himself plummeting towards his grandma's massive mammaries. His sister stuffed him deep into her cleavage. “These are the perfect airbags to protect him!” She giggled. “And it's fun to see him struggle to get out”

“Hehe, well you're grandfather used to say the same thing. He does look so cute down there.”


John couldn't believe how casual they were about him being trapped between his grandmother's massive tits. It was just one humiliation after another. They treated him like a pet or some toy. 


Finally fed up with his treatment, he began thrashing about and yelling to be set free. All his movements seemed futile, as they didn't even send a ripple through the massive tits flesh of his prison. 


"I don't think he's having much fun in there Allison" his grandmother giggled. The small movements of her laughs sent ripples through her tits, bouncing him around. It seemed like a small laugh could produce more of a result than all of his thrashing had done. 


"Maybe he's just hungry" Allison said slyly. "Lucky for him, I'm ready to feed him." 


Two massive fingers freed him from his prison and he was held in front of his sister's face. "Let's go to the kitchen so we don't spill on the sofa"


"Allison, knock it off, you know I hate this" John yelled as he was carried away. 


"Little men get cranky when they're hungry. The sooner you fill up, the sooner you can take a nap with us in front of the TV" Allison said as she lifted up her shirt with her free hand, exposing two massive tits. 


Despite himself, John couldn't help getting excited every time he saw them. He moved his arms to cover up his reaction, which left him unable to block the massive nipple that was thrust into his face. 


Above him, Allison looked down as she rubbed her tiny brother on her nipple to help get the milk flowing. They stiffened from the attention and soon milk was slowly pouring out. The flow wasn't as violent as her mother's, so John was able to drink it straight from the source. 


Allison bite her bottom lip as she watched the milk pour over John, and he was forced to swallow as it flooded his mouth. A mix of emotions flooded her. Caring, loving, maternal, and even arousal. 


"That's it my little man, drink up. I will make sure you always have everything you need"

Chapter 12 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Shorter chapter. Getting a bit of writers block. Gonna try writing another story that was requested of me for a bit. Let me know what you think of this one. Thanks.




“Stop squirming. I dont want you to get sunburned” John was being manhandled by his mother, as she rubbed sunscreen all over his body. 


“You put on enough Mom, I'm drenched in the stuff” John pleaded.

“Hmm, well ok. But if I see you start turning red, Ill have to put on another layer.”

Behind him he heard Allison approach. “Ok, can I have him now mom?”. After much pleading and promising, Allison was allowed to be in charge of her brother while they were at the local pool.

John turned to look at her, and his eyes almost popped out of his head. She was standing there in a tiny bikini, that barely did anything to cover her assets. He was so stunned that he didnt even attempt to avert his eyes as he was handed over to her.

“Lets get you situated as my necklace.” Once again he found himself strapped to his sisters necklace and dropped between her massive breasts. The barely restrained mountains surrounding him bounced wildly as they walked to the car and drove to the pool. Every bump in the road sending a tremor through his titty prison. 


When they arrived at the pool, John was overwhelmed by the sight. There were busty women everywhere. He saw many other shrunken men being carried around or stuck in similar situations to his own.

They walked over to some lounge chairs and Allison laid down on one. He looked up at his mother and grandmother as they stripped off their dresses to expose their bathing suits. They were dressed more conservatively than his sister, but that did little to prevent their huge boobs from bouncing wildly at the movement. He was overwhelmed by all the sites and his body reacted severely to it. Luckily he was still partially hidden by his sisters breasts and was able to hide it from view.

“Your grandma and I are going to go in the pool, do you want to come with Allison?” He heard his mom say.

“Nah, I think I am going to soak up some sun for a bit. But Ill join you later.”

The two older giants walked off, leaving him alone with his sister. He still hadnt managed to calm down when her massive fingers approached and freed him from her necklace.

He tried to cover himself, but he could tell his sister noticed by the smirk on her face. 


“How about you cool down for a bit little bro”. He was carried over her mountains and dropped into her belly button. He looked up and saw a bottle of water above him just before a stream of water came crashing down, soaking him and filling up her belly button. He was small enough that it was similar in size to a bathtub and he could comfortably sit in it.

“Now you be a good boy while I tan” She said.

John looked towards his sisters face, but it was blocked by her massive tits. Once again he seemed to be at the whim of the women around him without his opinion even considered.


Settling into his 'pool', John looked around at the rest of the pool patrons. 


A few chairs over, he saw a woman laying on her stomach with 4 tiny men spreading sun tan oil on her. They had to use their whole bodies to do it, and they looked to be dripping in the stuff.


In the pool, he saw a young girl letting some men use her body like a jungle gym. She laughed as they climbed her hair and used it as a rope swing. They tried to avoid her breasts, but sometimes it was the only way for them to get out of the water. The girl didn't seem to mind, but John guessed that they were her dad and brothers attempting not to spend too much time in contact with her tits.

"At least they have the option of avoiding them" John thought wryly as he glanced back at his sister's massive boobs. 


Near the corner of the pool area away from most people, John was shocked by what he saw. There was a woman licking a shrunken man. Was she going to eat him? John thought about waking his sister, but realized she wasn't eating the man. She was blowing him! 


John blushed and looked away. He couldn't believe how bold they were. And he was a bit jealous that the guy was so lucky.

His eyes drifted towards the two mountains next to him. No matter how often he saw them, he still got a little turned on everytime he looked at them. Her tiny bikini could barely contain the monsters.

He zoned out staring at them for a while until the ground beneath him started to shift. Two fingers came down and picked him up. He traveled over the mountains to dangle in front of Allisons face.

“Sorry to interrupt your tiny pool time, but it's time for the big girl pool”

Allison got up and carried John into the pool, making her way to their mother and grandmother. He saw them standing in chest high water chatting away. When they got close, Allison unceremoniously dropped him in front of them, and formed a circle around him.

The giant women started talking above him, ignoring him as he was walled in by their massive breasts. John looked around and could see nothing but their tits half submerged in the water, gently bouncing with the waves. 


“Calm down John, get a hold of yourself” he said to himself. But despite his best efforts to look away, he was surrounded. He spent several minutes treading water, just spinning around. His arms started to get tired.

“Hey, can someone pick me up?” he yelled. The girls continued chatting, not hearing him over the noise of the public pool. “Shit”

Considering his options, he decided to head for ‘land’. The largest of the island pairs was closest to him so he made his way towards them. As he swam, he realized his sister must be at least a cup or 2 sizes bigger than his mother and grandmother. The only pair he had ever seen larger was Sarah, unfortunately. 


Just as he was running out of energy, he landed on the islands and crawled up one. He spread out on his back and caught his breath.

“Aww, look at my little man. He missed his sister” John heard his mother say. “Its so nice to see you two getting along”

John opened his eyes as his ‘island’ lifted into the air and was greeted by a massive pair of puckered lips coming towards him. She planted a wet kiss on him, pressing him between her plump lips and breast.

“Your big sister will take care of everything for you, so you just rest on me for a while.” She said gently down to him.

The women went back to their conversation, and John continued to relax on his island. It wasnt long before the heat from her breast and the subtle thumping of her heart lulled him to sleep.

 

Chapter 13 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

I think I will end it on this little cliffhanger for a while. I am working on a new story in the same universe. Let me know what you liked/didnt like about this story, and what youd like to see more of in the future. 

Thanks. 

Allison was enjoying herself at the pool with her family. Her brother had woken up, but continued to sit on her boob as she floated around the pool. She was glad that he was done trying to swim around, she always got nervous when he wasn't on her, he might get snatched up by someone. 

 

“Allison? Is that you?” a voice behind her said. 

 

She turned around and saw Michelle, John's ex-girlfriend from highschool. When Sarah was younger, she always thought Michelle was very pretty and was jealous of her. She used to have B cups, which at the time made Allison jealous. 

 

“Michelle? Wow, I haven't seen you in forever!” Allison said. “How have you been?”

 

“I’m good, but it seems like you've been better” She replied, gesturing to Allison's breasts.

 

“Yeah, I got lucky with the virus” Allison replied proudly. “Have you not gotten it?” Michelle’s breasts looked pretty small in comparison to all the women Allison had seen since the outbreak. Barely more than what she remembered the girl having. 

 

“Unfortunately I did. I wasnt as lucky, and only went up a single cup size.” She said sadly. “But enough on that, how's John? I’m guessing he got it too.”

 

“Ask him yourself” Allison picked up John off her breast and held him in front of Michelle.

 

“Hey Michelle, long time no see” John said. 

 

“Oh my god, I didn't even see you there. You're so tiny.” She said. She reached out and picked John up out of Allison's hand. 

 

Allison fought every urge to yank her hand away and stop her from touching John. A surge of jealousy went through her as she watched Michelle hold her brother. They were chatting away about how each other had been, and how small John was now. 

 

‘Who does that flat chested hussy think she is? Snatching John out of my hand without asking me.’ Allison thought to herself. A few minutes went by before she got fed up. 

 

“Well, it's about time we head out, don't want our family leaving without us.” Allison said to them. She reached out and took her brother back. 

 

“O ok, well it was good seeing you both.” Michelle said, then turned to John. “Maybe we can get together sometime and catch up some more.”

 

“We’ll see” Allison interrupted and walked off to gather their stuff. She was too distracted thinking about Michelle to pay attention to what John was saying. She tied him back onto his necklace and put him on.

 

“Poor girl, did you see how small her boobs are?” Allison said down to John. “Practically mosquito bites compared to these.” She squeezed her breasts together, smothering John. 

 

She finally noticed that he was trying to get her attention, and pulled him up towards her face.

 

“What was that?” She asked. 

 

“I said, I think I would like to see her again sometime.” John said. 

 

“I don't think so John. It's not safe. You can't trust anyone but me.” She said.

 

“She wont do anything bad. I think she still likes me, we were always on good terms after the breakup. Plus, it would be nice to go on a date again.”

 

“Ha, a date? I don't think so. You don't need her. I am more than enough to take care of you.” She said in a huff and dropped him back between her breasts. 

 

She met up with her mother and grandmother and they all loaded back up into the car. Allison's mind was busy thinking about the interaction with Michelle, and she worried that the flat chested whore would try to seduce him away from her. 

 

By the time they got home, she had made up her mind. 

 

“I’m gonna shower off” Allison called to her Mom as she went to the bathroom. She stripped off her bikini and looked at her body in the mirror. Her hourglass figure was more than she could ever have hoped for. Between her massive breasts, her brother hung on a chain. 

 

“Let's get you taken care of. I'll make you forget that slut.” She said as she got into the shower. She lathered herself up with body wash and began to massage her breasts, squeezing John between them. 

 

“I bet she couldn't do this, with those tiny tits.” Allison said. Her nipples began to harden at the massaging. She stopped and unhooked John and looked down at him. He was trying to tell her to stop, but his erection said otherwise. She smiled and placed him on her nipple and began stroking him with her pinkie. 

 

At first he tried to fight her off, but his protests got weaker and weaker as she continued. When he gave in and started to enjoy it, she bent down and covered him with her lips. Her tongue flicked out and took the place of her pinkie. 

 

It was mere seconds before she felt him twitch and tasted something salty. She pulled back and looked down at his tiny exhausted body sitting on her nipple. 

 

“I told you my little man, I will take care of everything for you. Now and forever.”

Chapter 14 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long delay. I got cancer and chemo affects your mind so I wasnt able to put together much of a story in my head. But Im in remission now and hopefully my mind is back to how it was. 

As always, please leave a comment and let me know what you think and what you hope to see in the future. 
Thanks.


John sat in his bed staring at the ceiling. He was going over the events of yesterday in his head. He couldn't deny that he enjoyed what Allison had done. But he felt conflicted about it. 


After seeing Michelle, he had hoped that he might be able to spend time with her and eventually have it turn sexual. But it seemed like Allison wouldnt let that happen. 


The familiar rumbles of his mother getting ready for work shook his house. 


He looked out the window to see the titaness walking out the door for work. 


"Bye sweetie, see you after work." She called behind her as she left. 


It couldn't have been more than 10 minutes after his mom left that more rumbles started shaking his house. 


"Good morning my itty bitty man. Are you ready for breakfast?" Allison said as she opened up his small house and looked down at him. 


She was still wearing her pajamas and her thin nightshirt must have been from before she grew because it barely reached the bottom of her breasts. 


"Let's go to the kitchen and I'll feed you." Allison said as she scooped him up. 


John wasn't sure how to feel or act after yesterday's events. It seemed like Allison was being strangely sweet today and it made him feel weird. 


"I'm not really hungry, I just want to stay in bed for a while longer." John said. 


"Hush now, skipping meals is bad. You need to listen to me and behave." Allison scolded. 


She carried him down to the kitchen and dropped him in a small glass cup. 


"What are you doing? I thought we were getting breakfast?" John yelled up to her. 


"Don't you remember? I make your breakfast for you." She said with a smile. 


Allison grabbed the bottom of her too small shirt and pulled it up over her massive breasts. They each fell out and bounced around. 


Realizing what was happening, John began to panic and tried to escape, but the walls of his glass prison were too smooth to scale. 


Allison laughed as she watched him try to escape. She began rubbing her right nipple to stimulate it. Once it was long and hard, she leaned forward and pressed her breast over Johns glass. 


John looked up at the incredibly large nipple that made up his ceiling. He opened his mouth to yell for her to stop, but a stream of milk shot out and hit him in the face. His mouth was filled with her milk, and he was knocked over. 


His entire prison began to fill up and it was only a few moments before he had to swim to keep his head above the milk. 


The flow of milk stopped and his ceiling pulled back and he looked up at his sister. 


"Now drink up little one, I made it special for you." 


John knew he had no hope of getting out without Allison's help. And she wouldn't let him out until she saw him drink. 


Resigned to his fate, he started to drink the milk he was swimming in. 


"That's it, drink it up." Allison said as she looked down on him, her breasts still exposed. 


John drank as much as he could and waved to Allison to get him out. 


"Are you all full now? Did my milk hit the spot?" Allison cooed as she scooped him out of her milk. 


She brought him up to her lips and gave him a big kiss. 


"Allison, can you just give me some space? This is way too much. Just leave me alone!" John yelled up at her. 


Allison's eyes narrowed at his outburst. "Seems like someone needs a timeout." 


She placed him on her still erect nipple and pulled her tight shirt down, pinning him against it. She walked over to the couch and sat down in front of the TV, her breasts bouncing all over, jostling John around. 


He was trapped between her boob and her tight shirt, but the shirt was so thin that he could see through it and watch TV. Allison was watching the news and it seemed like something political was happening. 


"Congresswoman Alexia Oscar-Corset just had her bill pass and will speak on this historic moment." Said the newswoman as the camera switched to a very attractive, busty, and young congresswoman. 


"I am happy to announce that my women's protection act has successfully passed. As we all know, this virus has shrunk men down to sizes that are very hard to see. With the passage of this bill, women will no longer have to fear of going to prison for something like a misplaced step or sitting down without looking." She said. 


"Congresswoman! But isn't this essentially taking away the human rights of men?" Said an unshrunken male reporter in the crowd. A rare sight nowadays. 


"Not at all. This is not about taking rights away from men, but protecting our women from simple mistakes. For example, you have not shrunken yet, but you are surrounded by women with the virus, myself included." She said, gesturing to her huge breasts. "You could shrink at anytime. Even during this interview. And with everyone focused on me, your only hope is to climb into the toes of one of your fellow reporters and wiggle around until she notices you. But if she simply scrunches her toes, and crushes you between them, then previously she would go to prison for manslaughter. Does that sound fair? Prison for scrunching your toes?" 


"But it.." He tried to counter but was cut off. 


"No, it wouldn't be fair. Now I thank you for your time, but I must be off. There are many congressmen that voted against this bill that I would like to speak with." She concluded and walked away. 


John was stunned by the news. He was essentially no longer a person. He had less rights than animals now. 

 

"Good, I was always worried about stepping on someone when I'm out shopping. And with all my attention on you, it'll be hard to keep an eye out for other little specs." Allison said. "But now it's more important than ever that you stay safe with me." 

Chapter 15 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

A short chapter. Ive been stuck on what to do so I think Ill have another strain come through to spice things up a bit. Please go to the poll and vote on what youd like to see going forward. Feel free to comment if you have specific ideas. 

http://www.strawpoll.me/45383155

John bounced around in his cage around his sister's neck as she walked into a local restaurant and sat down across from her friend Sarah. 


"Hey girl, how have you been?" Allison asked as she settled in. 


"Hey, I've been amazing. Did you see that new law? It's like, totally legal to make these tiny men our toys." Sarah said laughing as she pulled out a few shrunken men from her cleavage. 


"Yeah, isn't it great? There's definitely a few guys I wish I could get my hands on." Allison said as she started idly fiddling with John's cage, tossing him around. 


"Oh I've been grabbing as many as possible. They're so fragile at this size that I go through them pretty quickly." Sarah said. 


"What do you mean?" Allison asked confused. 


"Well when I put them, you know, down there." Sarah said gesturing under the table with a grin. "I sometimes get carried away. They just squirm so much." 


"Oh my god, you're so bad!" Allison said with fake shock. 


John was terrified by how casual they were being about Sarah killing men. Is this how the world is now?


He looked across the table at the tiny men Sarah had pulled out. She had set them on her empty appetizer plate and was idly poking them as they tried to run away from her, but anytime they got close to the edge, she'd knock them back to the center. 


"Oh did you hear about those tiny little towns they're making for tiny men?" Sarah asked. 


"No, they're making towns for shrunken men? What for?" Allison asked. 


"Well, for the super small ones that are hard to even hold without smashing, they are making places for them to live. Some charity program. You can apply to manage one for tinies that don't have an owner." Sarah explained. "But from what I heard, even your brother is a bit too big." 


Allison held John up to look at as she contemplated his size. "Aww, it would have been so cute to see him running around a little town." 


"Well maybe he'll get it again." Sarah said as she continued to toy with the tiny men. 


"Get what again?" Allison asked. 


"The virus. Didn't you hear about all the other strains? You can get it twice. It's rare, but possible. There have been rumors of other weird side effects, but I dunno if they're true." Sarah said as if it was common knowledge. 


"Oh wow. That would be lucky. Then we'd be able to get you a little town." Allison said with a smile. 


John couldn't believe that she thought it would be lucky if he shrunk again. As if he wasn't small enough. 


The girls continued chatting as they ordered lunch and began to eat. John watched from his cage as Sarah dropped the tiny men on her plate to let them eat. 


They had to dodge her fork as she ate, but they were clearly starving as they stopped trying to run away. 


One of the men was too slow to dodge her fork and got stuck on her food as she brought it to her mouth. 


"Hey! One of them is on your fork! Don't eat it!" John yelled, but the two girls couldn't hear him over their chatter. 


John watched in horror as the man was pushed into Sarah's gaping maw. She clamped down and started chewing. 


"Mmm, this is good" Sarah said as she swallowed the man. 

 

Everytime John thought things had gotten as bad as they could be, he was proven wrong.

End Notes:



http://www.strawpoll.me/45383155

Chapter 16 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

I had some requests for more on the congresswoman so here's a short chapter with her. I left it on a cliffhanger so there's potential for more if there's interest. 

The poll from last chapter is pretty close. If you haven't already, please vote. Also, I place alot of value on comments, so if there's more comments for a certain choice, it could away the vote. 

 

 

 

Congressman Johnson sat in his office reading through emails when he heard a knock on the door. 

 

"Come in!" He said. 

 

The door swung open and in walked the young congresswoman Alexia Oscar-Corset. Johnson rolled his eyes at her appearance. She had been a troublemaker since day one. Trying to make big changes and take charge. She had no regard for how things went around here or respect for seniority. Everyone knew she was only elected because of her appearance. 

 

"What can I do for you congresswoman?" He said with fake politeness. 

 

"Well Congressman, I saw that you voted against my bill and I wanted to talk to you about it." She said. 

 

"Ah yes, that abomination. Did you really think I'd vote for taking away the rights of men everywhere? I plan on bringing this before the supreme court and having it shut down." He said, getting a bit worked up. 

 

"Yes I had heard that was your intention. That's exactly what I wanted to talk about. You need to learn how to change with the times, the laws need to reflect the new world." She said as she leaned over his desk, giving him an eye full of her massive cleavage. 

 

Johnson couldn't help but glance at her cleavage, and had to do a doubletake as he saw little figures moving between her tits. 

 

"What the hell?" He said as he realized they were shrunken men. 

 

"Oh, I see you've noticed your fellow congressmen. These men supported my bill and I've gladly decided to help them get around the capital building. It's so much easier for me to carry them like this. Walking with their tiny legs would be too dangerous." She said with a smile. 

 

"Well I suppose that's true, but I don't see how that's very appropriate." He said. 

 

Alexia smiled and stood up straight. She lifted her leg and stomped one of her stilleto heels on his desk. She slowly slid her foot out and knocked the heel over. A few tiny men spilled out. 

 

"I even volunteered to help some of your colleagues that also didn't support my bill." She said. 

 

"You can't keep them in you shoe like that! I'll report you!" He yelled, standing up in anger. 

 

"Oh congressman, I assure you I have done nothing illegal. In fact, after my bill passed, I could have done much much worse. But I want you to think about your situation, not there's." She said calmly. 

 

"What are you talking about?" He demanded. 

 

"Well, it's only a matter of time before you find yourself looking up to me. You should be considering how you want me to remember you. As a supporter" she said as she gestured to her cleavage. "Or as an adversary" she said gesturing to her shoe. 

 

"This is extortion!" He yelled. 

 

"Call it what you want, but it won't change your fate." She said with a smile. She put her shoe back on with the tiny men inside and walked to the door. 

 

"I'll be seeing you soon, congressman." She said as she left the stunned man in his office alone. 

 

 

Outside the office her assistant was waiting for her. 

 

"Congresswoman, I have new reports about the virus. It seems like it's mutated and a new strain is affecting people." Her assistant said. 

 

"I've already heard that some people can catch it again." The congresswoman said dismissively as she walked. 

 

"No, well, yes, but this is different. We've been able to keep it under wraps so far, but a handful of women have had very different symptoms." She said as she handed a file to Alexia. 

 

The congresswoman took the file and quickly read through it. Her eyes grew wide as she read. 

 

"Take me there. Now." She demanded. 

 

Chapter 17 by ittybittyman
Author's Notes:

Thanks for all the feedback and votes! I went with the winner, but I think I might write a "what if" chapter or two to show some of the other options. Also, dont worry, the congresswoman will be back.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. I always try to include requests from reviews and they help motivate me to write more. 

John woke up in his tiny bed and stretched out. He had a weird sense of deja Vu as he didn't feel the edge of the bed no matter how far he stretched. 


"What the fuck?" He said as he opened his eyes and looked around. His dollhouse room seemed to be 10 times bigger than before he fell asleep. 


"Why is this happening to me!" He yelled to the universe. He just couldn't catch a break. Being less than an inch was bad enough, but now he was less than 2 mm. 


He knew it was possible to catch it again, but he didn't think it would happen to him. It was supposed to be rare! 


His whole house shook as he heard his mother get out of bed. 


"Uh oh, it happened again!" Came her booming voice. "These are so big now!" 


Her booming footsteps got closer to his house, bouncing him around at his much smaller size. 


The roof was pulled off and the breathtakingly massive face of his mother looked inside. 


"Oh no! Baby! I was worried about this. Youre so tiny now, I can barely see you." She reached inside and lowered her pinky finger down next to him to climb onto. 


John looked at the massive finger with apprehension. He climbed into the nail and held on as it ascended into the sky. 


After he got past the roof, he could see the change in his mother. Her tits were spilling out of her already massive bra. They seemed like planets to him at his new size. The slight shifts of her body sent huge ripples through her tit flesh. 


She brought him past her chest to right in front of her eye. 


"How did this happen mom! How did we get the virus again?" He yelled at her. 


She scrunched her eyes at him in confusion. 


"I can't hear you sweetie, you're too small." Her voice boomed. 


John dropped his head in defeat. Now he couldn't even communicate with anyone. 


"But don't worry, theres a place nearby my work that has stuff for men your size. I can stop by on my way there and pick something up for you." She said. 


John was set down on the dresser as his mom got ready for the day. He averted his eyes when she started changing right in front of him. It was like she didn't consider him a person anymore and didn't care about changing in front of him. 


With her new bust increase, her tits looked like they were being crushed inside her work dress, with her cleavage spilling out. 


She scooped him back up on her nail and carried him to her car. 


"Ok dear, I need my hands to drive so sit tight right here until we get there." She said as she dropped him on top of her left breast. 


Unable to communicate with her, he just sat on the sprawling landscape of her tit. Once she started driving, every bump in the road or shift of her arms caused ripples in her boobs. 


John sprawled out and tried to hold on for dear life as wave after wave of her massive mammaries shook him around like an earthquake. 


After what seemed like hours of torment, the car came to a stop and a sea sick John was scooped up again. 


"Ok sweetie, were here. Let's see what we can find." She said cheerily. 


They entered the store and his mother walked up to the counter where a young woman was working. 


"Excuse me miss, I was wondering if you had anything for my son here." She said holding John out on her finger. 


The girl squinted her eyes as she looked at John. 


"Yeah, I think we still have some things in his size, it's been pretty popular lately." She said. She opened up a drawer behind the counter and pulled out what looked like a petri dish the size of a quarter. 


"Here's something that should fit him. It's got a soft, clear gel coating so he won't get hurt when you move him, and holes for air and waste." She said. "and you see those wires along the edges? That is a sound projector that will make it easier to hear him."


"Wow" Said his mom above him. "that's perfect! I'll take it." 


After she paid for it, John was dropped inside and the lid was placed on it. He sunk a little into the gel floor and looked around his new cage. It seemed pretty comfortable, and less demeaning that the cage necklace he had been in before. 


"Can you hear me?" He yelled up to his mom. 


"Oh yes! This is wonderful." She said. "And now I don't have to worry about you getting hurt in there." 


"Yeah, this is pretty nice. But I still can't believe we caught this virus again!" He moaned. 

 

"Oh I know baby, but it's not like you could do much more at your previous size. So it's not so bad." She said, trying to reassure him. "but you'll have to stay with me during work, which we need to hurry up and get to." 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9318