Into the DC multiverse: Giganta's victory by dudeduderson2000
Summary:

Taking place outside the main DC universe, Giganta is given a powerful kryptonite ring.  Will she be able to defeat the Justice League with it?  Various DC characters will make an appearance.

I've also created pictures using Daz3d, they are available at the link below and the description of each picture on D.A. will tell you what chapter it belongs to.


Pictures start at: https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-1-4-848552379


Categories: Giantess, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 14480 Read: 40136 Published: July 12 2020 Updated: February 15 2021

1. Possession of the Ring by dudeduderson2000

2. Meet Harley Quinn by dudeduderson2000

3. A Squad Forms by dudeduderson2000

4. We All Get Insoles by dudeduderson2000

5. Battle of the Multiverses by dudeduderson2000

6. Her Own Corps by dudeduderson2000

7. The Justice League Fight by dudeduderson2000

Possession of the Ring by dudeduderson2000
Author's Notes:

Giganta gets the ring and takes on two members of the Justice League.  Pictures start at: https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-1-4-848552379

Somewhere in the DC multiverse...

Lex Luthor's scientists had finally completed his newest device.  During a meteor shower three months prior, an asteroid the size of a small building fell into the Pacific Ocean.  It contained rich deposits of kryptonite inside.  Luthor paid for an expedition to retrieve the kryptonite and bring it to his labs in Metropolis.  Luthor had been working on a device, powered by kryptonite radiation, that would be able to amplify the powers of any super powered individual.  He decided a ring would be the best tool to house the device and spent the last couple months working on a prototype, which was now complete.  He needed a guinea pig to help test the device.

Giganta had been down on her luck since Darkseid's failed invasion of Earth had left many villians and heroes alike dead.  Gorilla Grodd was missing, presumed dead and without him Giganta had taken to doing small robberies here and there with Harley Quinn, who she shared an apartment with.  So, she was excited to receive a call from Lex Luthor about joining a super team.

She met Luthor at his Metropolis LexCorp office where he offered her the device in return for being on the team.  Giganta happily jumped at the idea, she'd have a device powerful enough to make her many times larger than she would normally be able to grow.  Luthor walked her to the lobby where he gave her the ring and suggested that she might cause some trouble in Metropolis as Superman would be a good adversary to test the device against.

Giganta: "but I've never been able to beat Superman"

Luthor: "trust me Giganta, you've got kryptonite, it should be easy and if you fail I have enough resources to get you out of jail"

With that Giganta left LexCorp and Luthor smiled to himself.  He had the perfect plan to beat Superman and take over the world this time.  Giganta would be that tool and he would control her, if needed.

Half an hour later and several miles away from Luthor's LexCorp building, Giganta grew a bit bigger than her normal height, due to the ring, and started stomping around the streets of Metropolis.  Citizens were running in all directions away from her.  Bruce Wayne was having lunch with the owners of other technology companies a few blocks away.  Wayne Enterprises was looking to expand in Metropolis and Bruce was looking to get a lay of the land from fellow business owners.  As people were seen running in panic, Bruce excused himself and found a proper location to change into Batman.  At the same time, Clark Kent was working on a story across town for the Daily Planet.  News came in quickly about what Giganta was doing.  He quickly changed into Superman and flew to the scene.

Superman and Batman arrived at roughly the same time to find Giganta stomping about.  She looked down and saw the heroes gathered on the ground.

"ABOUT TIME YOU GOT HERE SUPERMAN," Giganta said looking down at him, her right foot lifted ready to stomp him.

"I don't know what you thought you'd accomplish, but it's over," Superman said as he prepared to fly up to Giganta ready to hit her.

As Superman flew passed Giganta's foot she curled her toes, revealing the kryptonite ring around her 2nd biggest toe.  Superman immediately felt weak, his eyes rolled back, and he clenched his stomach with pain.  He stopped flying and fell to the ground in pain.

"AWW, DID ITTY BITTY SUPERMAN GET A LOOK AT MY NEW TOE RING," Giganta said mockingly.

Giganta lowered her foot on Superman, smothering him beneath her soft sole.

"OH SUPERMAN, YOU FEEL GOOD UNDER MY FOOT," Giganta said, continuing to mock Superman.

Batman was taken aback by the events and had no time to react as Giganta quickly put her foot on his fellow Justice League member.

From beneatch Giganta's sole Superman lay flat, too weak to fight against Giganta's foot.  The kryptonite was still close by and Giganta had placed most of her weight on him.

Suddenly, Giganta felt raw energy corsing through her, somehow the close proximity to a super powered individual was charging the ring, making it more powerful.  She tried growing again and found herself growing to heights she'd never experienced.  She was now several hundred feet tall.  She increased her weight on Superman, who was now powerless to the whims of Giganta's sole.

"YOU WON'T BEAT ME THIS TIME SUPERMAN," Giganta laughed as she lifted her foot.

She then saw Batman attempting to flee, no doubt wanting to retreat instead of attempting to fight someone hundreds times bigger than him who had just taken out the Justice League's strongest member.  However, Batman did not get far as Giganta simply lifted her foot, pivoted and brought her foot down, catching Batman under her heel.

"TWO HEROES UNDER ONE FOOT, Giganta mocked down to the defeated duo.

Giganta stood for a few moments bending to look at her feet.  She'd done it, in just a few moments she'd defeated two heroes that stopped her for years.

"IF I WERE YOU TWO I'D GET USED TO THAT POSITION," Giganta said dominantly.

She then lifted her foot and peeled Batman off the bottom of her heel.  Batman was unconscious and put no effort to fighting Giganta's fingers.  'Batman's costume must be incredibly strong to withstand my weight at this size' Giganta thought to herself.  She had no intention of killing Batman and held him in her hand as she shrank down to her normal height.  After returning to her normal height she was surprised to see that Batman had also shrunk with her.  'Do I have the power to shrink people now?' Giganta wondered.  At the same time, Superman was still under her sole, but shrunk down just as Batman was.  'I wonder if I have any more powers' Giganta thought to herself.  She tried to levitate and found herself able to do so, then took flight.  She left Metropolis and headed back to her apartment.  She knew that other members of the Justice League would be on their way if she stayed in Metropolis and with both Batman and Superman defeated and at her mercy there was no reason to stick around.  She would contact Luthor later and see what his plans were.

End Notes:

Story is split into multiple parts on D.A.

part 1: https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-1-4-848552379

 

part 2: https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-5-8-848552976

 

part 3: https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-9-12-848553494

 

part 4: https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-13-15-848553630

 

part 5: https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-16-18-848553830

Meet Harley Quinn by dudeduderson2000
Author's Notes:

So, I'm not really that big into vore, but I have what I guess you'd call soft vore in this chapter, so if it's not up to other vore authors I apologize.

Pictures start at: https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-19-22-849707665

Links to following pictures available in the description on Deviant Art.

 

Giganta arrived at her apartment with Batman in hand and Superman underfoot. She wasn’t sure what to do, but she figured Harley might still have connections and they might be able to lay low for a day or two.

As Giganta walked into the apartment she saw Harley punching the air and performing kicks while yelling “Take that Batman!”. She saw the TV was on and the news was replaying her fight from just a few moments ago.

“What are hell are you doing Harley?” Giganta laughed.

“What? I was just getting into the moment, you didn’t invite me along so I gotta live vicariously” Harley replied.

“The Justice League is bound to come looking for Superman and Batman and it won’t take them long to figure out where we live. I’m going to take a quick shower and we need to leave. In the meantime I’m going to let you watch Batman and think of any connections you know of where we can hide out for a night or two.” Giganta said letting Batman fall from her palm.

“Whoa! Why is he tiny?” Harley inquired.

“I don’t know, I think with this ring Luthor gave me I have the power to shrink people. I’m not sure how it works, but I’ll explain later” Giganta said as she walked out of the room.

Harley walked to the couch with Batman in her hand and sat down. She grabbed him with her thumb and index finger and held him close to her smiling face. Batman kept his composure but he was fearful as to what would happen next.

“SO I FINALLY GOT YOU BATMAN, OR SHOULD I SAY ITTY BITTY BATMAN?” Harley laughed.

“AFTER ALL THOSE TIMES YOU FOILED ME AND PUDDIN’S FUN AND THREW US IN ARKHAM, I’M GOING TO ENJOY THIS,” Harley said as she grabbed Batman by the cape and held him over her open mouth.

Batman, still weak from being under Giganta’s heel earlier was in no position to fight back as Harley continued,

“YOU KNOW, I WAS ABOUT TO EAT BREAKFAST BEFORE GIGANTA GAVE YOU TO ME, NOW I WON’T HAVE TIME, I WONDER IF THERE’S SOMETHING ELSE I COULD PARTAKE IN...”

Harley then let go of Batman’s cape and he fell toward her mouth. She held him so high it took a few seconds for him to fall all the way down into her mouth. Harley lowered her head and let out a soft moan. She was enjoying the power she had over Batman and she’d only had him for a few moments. Batman, however, was not enjoying the experience. He’d just fallen quite a distance, at least compared to his current size and was now laying face down on Harley Quinn’s tongue. He could feel her hot breath pass by him as she was breathing and the smell wasn’t great. As Batman lifted his head he was filled with dread. His suit was quickly becoming saturated with saliva and all around him were teeth that could easily tear through him. The same suit that was strong enough to survive a few paces from Giganta was unlikely to survive Harley’s powerful teeth.

Batman crawled forward, closer to the tip of Harley’s tongue. If he could get to that point maybe he could jump out of Harley’s mouth. He wasn’t sure what the plan was after that but being away from her would be the first step. As Batman neared closer Harley felt what was happening and folded her tongue, forcing Batman back. The wet and slippery tongue gave Batman nothing to hold onto and he fell back. Harley folded her tongue so that there was a small canyon in which she could catch Batman.

“NUH UH EY ITTLE AT,” Harley was able to say with her mouth still open and keeping her tongue relatively stationary.

Harley closed her mouth and toyed around with Batman for a few moments before getting him caught between her tongue and her cheek. She pressed her finger into her cheek to add more pressure to Batman’s already perilous situation. He was having trouble breathing now that her mouth was closed and filling with saliva and Harley constantly moving him about made it even more difficult for him. With the pressure continuing to increase, he wasn’t sure how much longer he could hold on as he started to pass out.

Just then the pressure alleviated.

“What are you doing, I told you to watch him, not eat him.” Giganta said, surprising Harley.

“Why did you put him in your mouth, you realise I had him under my foot half an hour ago? Just throw him in your shoe and let’s go, the Justice League could be here any moment.” Giganta continued.

Harley spat Batman out towards one of her shoes that was on the floor. As Batman got a momentary reprieve from the pressure he suddenly found himself hurtling out of Harley’s mouth and towards the ground at a quick speed. Batman got his bearings mid air and realised he was heading directly towards the opening of a shoe. With no way to change his course, Batman sailed directly into the shoe and landed on the insole. As he turned over he was able to see out of the opening of the shoe.

“BULLSEYE!” Harley said cheering herself.

“AWW, LOOK AT THAT, ISN’T HE SO CUTE ALL WIDDLE IN MY SHOE LIKE THAT?” Harley said, as both she and Giganta peered into her shoe.

Both couldn’t help laughing. The mighty Batman was now reduced to a minute size and covered in Harley’s saliva inside her shoe.

“HOW’S THE SMELL DOWN THERE BATS?” Harley continued to tease.

Harley then lifted her foot and began to lower it into the shoe. Batman, not wanting to get caught underneath a giantess’ heel again decided to try to get to under her arch, where the pressure would be less intense. As he ran her toes flew by him. The air quickly became stale and more humid inside the smelly shoe. Batman was successful, however, as he was able to position himself under her arch, as her foot settled in.

Harley bent over, staring directly at her shoes.

“I HOPE YOU LIKE IT IN THERE BATS, BECAUSE THAT’S WHERE I’M GOING TO KEEP YOU MOST OF THE TIME. OH AND IF IT GETS TOO HOT IN THERE AND YOU NEED A DRINK, FEEL FREE TO STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT, THERE SHOULD BE SOME SWEAT ON THE BOTTOM OF MY SOLE” Harley stated.

As Harley started to walk, Batman’s position under her arch shifted and he quickly fell under the ball of her foot. The pressure from each step was increasing, but the suit had stood up so far, he hoped it would continue to. Harley and Giganta left the apartment with one Justice League member each under their feet.

“I don’t think the Justice League would have found us, I used an alias on the lease,” Harley said to Giganta.

“Yea, they never would have cracked Harluigi Quinzelli,” Giganta said sarcasticly.

“Hey! I thought it was pretty good!” Harley replied.

Giganta and Harley were off to find one of Harley’s old friends, with Harley sitting on Giganta’s back yelling excitedly as she flew through the air. What they didn’t know is that they were being followed and would soon be confronted.

 

End Notes:

Guess who is following behind them (via the last deviantart picture).  Those who guess correctly win absolutely nothing.

A Squad Forms by dudeduderson2000
Author's Notes:

I've been told I should write longer chapters, so I'm trying to do that starting with this one.

Chapter 3 pictures start at: https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-38-41-850810007

If you follow the link in the description under 'Next' it will show you all the pictures.  Nearly every set has a dirty and sweaty feet variation.

 

As Giganta flew through the air with Harley on her back, a blinding violet light appeared out of nowhere on their right.

“Whoa, what’s this purple light?” Harley inquired.

“Actually, it’s violet. I’m Star Sapphire and I would like to join you in defeating the Justice League.” Star Sapphire replied.

While neither Harley nor Giganta had ever met Star Sapphire they had heard of her as an enemy to Green Lantern Hal Jordan, who was a member of the Justice League. Both Giganta and Harley realised that they could use all the help they could get, especially if the Justice League found out their whereabouts.

“Sure, we’d love to have you aboard,” Giganta replied.

The trio continued to fly for several more minutes before Harley spoke up.

“Okay, land here,” Harley stated.

As all three touched down, the pressure increased on Superman and Batman underneath Giganta and Harley’s feet respectively. For Superman, it was a bit rougher as the ground was a bit rocky, so he had no cushioning as Giganta’s sole pounded him with each step. Batman, on the other hand had a padded insole, but was dealing with the smell of an increasingly sweaty Harley Quinn foot. In the recesses of Harley’s shoe there was no light, this helped to heighten Batman’s sense of smell, which was not something he desired at this particular moment. Each hero quickly got used to the rhyme of their owner’s movements. They’d lift off the ground, be weightless for a moment in the air, then feel the pressure increase as the foot headed towards the ground again producing a powerful compression on each hero as the entire weight of their current owner came down upon them. The pressure would then increase as the villian lifted her other foot off the ground and the process would start itself all over again. The heroes got nothing for the next half hour but lifted and crushed continuously under increasingly dirty and/or sweaty feet. Harley was smiling ear to ear the entire time.

“Okay, we’re here!” Harley exclaimed.

“Uh, why did we have to walk 2 miles when we could have flown?” Giganta asked.

“What? I thought some exercise could do us all some good,” Harley smiled.

“You just wanted to feel Batman under your foot didn’t you?” Giganta replied.

“Maybe,” Harley said grinning widely.

“Wait, you have Batman in your shoe?” Star Sapphire asked.

“Yep, and Giganta still has Superman under her foot too,” Harley stated.

“Wow, I call dibs on Green Lantern once we defeat him,” Star Sapphire stated.

“Sure, he’s all yours,” Giganta replied.

“Green doesn’t go with my costume anyway,” Harley laughed.

As the villains stood still, the pressure on each hero was constant but not as bad as being walked on. Just then Poison Ivy appeared and walked towards the villains.

“Red, it’s great to see you again!” Harley said happily as she extended her arms to hug Ivy.

“It’s nice to see you too Harley!” Ivy said as the two women hugged.

“I heard about your fight with Superman and Batman, very impressive,” Ivy continued.

“Thank you, we were wondering if you might have a place for us to stay for few days,” Giganta inquired.

“Sure, but how did you manage to beat Superman so easily, even the four of us together wouldn’t be able to stop him normally?” Ivy asked.

Giganta then recounted the details of the last few hours. About meeting Luthor, getting the ring, and then becoming more powerful than ever, especially when she got Superman under her sole. Ivy and Star Sapphire both enjoyed her story and had a good laugh at the now powerless Justice Leaguers under their bare feet.

“It must be so awful for them under your feet,” Star Sapphire said with a smile on her face.

“Hey, my feet are soft and beautiful, I bet Batman just loves it down there!” Harley stated, as she struggled to get the statement out without laughing.

The rest of the women laughed at Harley’s comment.

“ISN’T THAT RIGHT BATMAN?” Harley said looking down at her shoes and wiggling her toes.

“So what does Luthor want?” Ivy inquired.

“What do you mean?” Giganta asked.

“Luthor doesn’t give out weapons with no strings attached. There might be something going on with that ring that affects you that we don’t know about.” Ivy stated.

“She’s got a point Big Red,” Harley replied.

“Why don’t I kidnap him and bring him here to tell us?” Star Sapphire asked.

“You have Batman right, why not have him do it?” Ivy questioned.

“How would we convince him to do it?” Giganta said with a confused look on her face.

“Hand him to me and I’ll show you,” Ivy replied.

“Aww poo, now itty bitty Batman doesn’t get to be under my pretty foot, I bet he’ll be upset that you’re taking him away from it.” Harley said as she removed her shoe.

As Harley removed her foot, Batman, too weak from days events, including the pounding of a two mile walk, was powerless to free himself from the bottom of Harley’s sole. He felt himself strongly adhered to the sole as the villain removed her foot from her shoe. Harley smiled as she held the shoe up to her face.

“OKAY BATMAN, I KNOW YOU WERE REALLY HAVING FUN IN THERE, BUT IT’S TIME TO COME OUT NOW. WE HAVE AN IMPORTANT MISSION FOR YOU!” Harley stated.

She jiggled the shoe around but didn’t see Batman inside. Meanwhile, Batman was still underfoot, but enjoyed the breeze and small amount of fresh air that being out of the shoe allowed him.

Harley, turned the shoe over and said, “OKAY, YOU WANT TO PLAY THE HARD WAY, I CAN DO THAT,” As she shook the shoe harder and Batman was still nowhere to be seen she got a worried look on her face.

“Harley, where is Batman?” Giganta inquired with a hint of anger in her voice.

“Did you stomp him to paste under you beautiful sole?” Star Sapphire asked, placing a sarcastic emphasis on the word beautiful.

“No, I didn’t, I know I didn’t, I felt him under my foot while we were walk...” Harley paused, just then a smile formed on her lips as she turned to look at the bottom of her foot.

“THERE YOU ARE! I KNEW YOU LOVED MY FEET!” Harley said laughing as she noticed Batman still stuck firm under the ball of her foot.

A chorus of laughter erupted as the women found the site hilarious. Harley then reached down to peel Batman off her sole.

“ALLOW ME,” Star Sapphire said as a violet light surrounded Batman and he was lifted into the air.

Batman momentarily felt the power of love as he was bombarded by violet light. He was easily lifted and moved into Ivy’s awaiting hand.

“IVY HAS A SPECIAL LIPSTICK THAT CAN CONTROL ANYONE SHE KISSES,” Harley explained to Batman, Star Sapphire, and Giganta.

Batman was immensely aware of this fact, but was so weakened from the days events he could not grab the antidote from his belt and apply it.

“Giganta, let’s give Superman to her too, that way even if something happens he’ll your willing insole.” Harley said.

Giganta lifted her foot exposing Superman as Harley’s fingers came in to peel him off.

“COME HERE SUPER LIL MAN,” Harley teased as she grasped him off Giganta’s sole.

“THESE GUYS REALLY LIKE FEET. THEY DON’T MAKE ANY EFFORT TO GET AWAY FROM OUR SOLES. I CAN’T BLAME THEM OUR FEET ARE BEAUTIFUL” Harley said laughing.

Ivy gave Batman, then Superman a kiss and placed both in her hand as she gazed down upon them.

“YOU BOTH TASTE GROSS. ANYWAY, YOU ARE BOTH SLAVES TO THE WOMEN PRESENT, WHEN ONE OF THEM GIVES YOU A COMMAND YOU ARE TO FOLLOW IT WITHOUT QUESTION” Ivy said to Batman and Superman. She quickly wiped her lips with her forearm to try to get the taste out of her mouth.

“IT’S ALMOST LIKE THEY’VE SPENT THE MORNING UNDERNEATH TWO WOMEN’S FEET,” Star Sapphire said sarcastically.

Star Sapphire liked the idea of keeping defeated heroes under her feet. There’d be a special place for Hal Jordan in her boots once they defeated the Justice League.

“How long do the effects last?” Giganta asked Ivy.

“A few days when they are at their normal size, but when tiny like this, it could be three to four months since their bodies will absorb much more of the toxin.” Ivy stated.

“That’s fantastic! With any luck we should have the Justice League defeated by then,” Giganta exclaimed.

“Getting a bit arrogant are we?” Harley said to Giganta.

“Why shouldn’t I be, you saw what I did to Superman, I’m now more powerful than ever!” Giganta replied.

“SUPERMAN, TAKE YOUR PLACE!” Giganta commanded as she lifted her foot in the air, displaying the sole of her foot.

At that moment, Superman took flight at such a speed he left a blur behind him. Star Sapphire and Harley watched with amazement as the strongest man in the world, who had just been humiliated and stomped under Giganta’s foot all morning quickly flew right back to her foot. Superman planted himself on Giganta’s sole and she quickly brought her foot down on top of the hypnotized hero. Superman was again under the pressure of Giganta’s sole. Giganta made sure to apply enough pressure to be certain that Superman was adhered to the bottom of her foot. Giganta, now with Superman under her, felt as she did before. She could feel an immense power coursing through her body. Ivy placed Batman on the ground.

“LAY FLAT,” Harley commanded.

Batman did as instructed and Harley lifted her bare foot above him.

“COME ON LADIES, DON’T LEAVE ME HANGING HERE,” Harley said giggling.

One of Star Sapphire’s boots disappeared as her boots were constructs of her ring and all four women hovered a bare foot over Batman’s body.

“THIS IS YOUR FUTURE BATMAN, DON’T FORGET THAT,” Harley teased.

“WE PROBABLY SHOULDN’T STOMP HIM, HE’S GOT A MISSION TO DO,” Ivy stated.

“AH POO!” Harley pouted as she put her shoe back on. Star Sapphire had her boot manifest back on her foot as well.

“ON YOUR KNEES,” Giganta commanded.

Batman got on his knees and Giganta’s eyes turned red.

“What are you doing Big Red?” Harley asked.

Just then a beam came out of each of Giganta’s eyes and Batman started to increase in size. Giganta stopped when he got to his original size.

“You have shrink and grow vision, no way!” Harley said.

“I wasn’t sure I’d be able to do it, but something made me feel like I had the power,” Giganta explained.

While the other three women stood in amazement, Giganta explained Batman’s mission to him.

“Batman, your mission is to kidnap Luthor and bring him here, make sure to remove any devices he might have on him once you’ve secured him, is that understood?” Giganta asked.

“Yes master.” Batman replied.

At that moment he felt enveloped by violet light and was gone.

“Whoa, what happened?” Harley said.

“My ring allows me to transport people to their true love. I sent him to his. That’s faster and easier than flying him out of here,” Star Sapphire replied.

“That ring can do anything, can I get one, please, please, please, please,” begged Harley.

“NO!” all three women said in unison.

“Poo again!” Harley pouted, “Well, I’m gonna get a ring one way or another because that thing is awesome.”

Batman was transported outside of Selina Kyle’s apartment and left immediately before being seen. He traveled quickly to Metropolis and Lex Luthor’s penthouse. He found Luthor enjoying the view on his balcony and quickly snuck up on him. He put some gas in his face and Luthor was unconscious. Batman took him back to the villains as commanded.

Giganta used her shrink vision to reduce Luthor’s size and Star Sapphire grabbed his body and held him up to Ivy’s lips for yet another kiss.

“HAS THIS ONE BEEN UNDER ANYONE’S FOOT TODAY?” Ivy asked sarcastically.

She gave Luthor a kiss and, as with Batman and Superman before, informed him of his servitude to all the women present. Giganta regrew Luthor and questioned him about the device she was given. Batman and Luthor were told to kneel in front of them as they were being questioned.

“What else does this device do Luthor, did you program something in to hurt me?” Giganta asked angrily.

“Yes, I have a mind control feature in the ring in case you went rogue.” Luthor replied in a monotone voice.

“You will remove it, is that understood?” Giganta commanded.

“Yes.” Luthor replied.

“Hey, why don’t we use Luthor to create some stuff for us?” Harley asked.

“What would you like?” Luthor replied.

The women all smiled as they thought about what Luthor could do. If he could make a device this powerful, the sky was the limit. They each pondered something they should ask for.

 

End Notes:

This story still has a long way to go, I have an idea for the rest of it, but feel free to suggest any other DC character you'd like to see.

We All Get Insoles by dudeduderson2000
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long delay, I've been making other art on my deviantart account so I wasn't focused on this as much.  

Link to first page of art for this chapter: https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-58-61-853674569

 

With Luthor and Batman kneeled before them, the four women pondered what they wanted.

“Can you make my mind control serum last forever?” Ivy asked.

“I am sure it is possible,” replied Luthor

“Good, add it to the list,” Giganta said.

“Oh oh oh, I need something that will make future tiny guys, or girls, stronger so they can survive under my feet... and where ever else I might want to put them,” Harley said while winking at the other women present.

“Calm down Harley,” Giganta said laughing.

“I might have a way to help with that,” Batman chimed in.

“What do you mean?” asked Harley.

“I’ve been experimenting with a device that allows travel to parallel universes. We’ve glimpsed into other universes where they’ve created a pill that grants whoever takes it super human strength.” Batman replied.

“Weeee! I can’t wait, let’s go now!” Harley exclaimed.

“Hold on, I need one more thing. Luthor, can you create some sort of liquid that will bond super heroes to my skin? With Superman here, the kryoptonite will make him so weak that once he’s stuck to my sole he won’t be able to peel himself off, but that won’t be the case with future super heroes.” Giganta explained.

“Oh, and make it something flashy too, Giganta needs to accessorize more.” Harley chimed in.

“That should be a good start unless anyone has anything else,” Giganta stated.

With that, the villains split up. Ivy went back to her retreat as she was more interested in getting back to her plants than defeating the Justice League, at least at the moment. Giganta took Luthor back to Metropolis so he could remove the mind control from the ring and start work on the liquid bonding agent that Giganta ordered him to design. Harley and Star Sapphire left with Batman back to his batcave where the multiverse machine was housed.

At the batcave, Batman got to work powering up the machine.

“So, what’s this other universe like?” Harley asked.

“The Justice League in this universe is evil and rules Earth instead of protects it. The opposition created the pills in order to try to fight back.” Batman stated.

“What happened to the opposition?” Star Sapphire asked.

“They were killed by the evil Justice League and the pills were confiscated.” Batman replied.

“Do they have the same technology to enter our universe?” Star Sapphire asked.

“The last time we checked they did not.” Batman replied.

“Sounds good to me, let’s get those pills!” Harley exclaimed.

Batman turned on the machine and a large portal appeared on the wall of the batcave. The other side had a large crate that looked like it was in the corner of a warehouse or some other storage location. Batman indicated that was what they were after. Star Sapphire created a construct and reached it through the portal, pulling the crate into their universe. Once the crate was through, Batman turned the machine off. Just then a signal came up on the batcomputer. Harley and Star Sapphire started to panic, but Batman told them it was Nightwing, Batgirl, and Robin. He had previously sent them on a mission and they were likely returning to fill Batman in on the details. Harley quickly opened the crate and swallowed one of the pills. She immediately felt the effects and became much stronger. She went over to the Batmobile and was able to lift it with one hand, before quickly setting it back down.

“Here Star, you take one too!” Harley said, throwing Star Sapphire a pill.

Realising that now would be a great time to ambush the bat family, Star Sapphire swallowed the pill. She felt much stronger, with two super powered women and Batman they would easily win the upcoming engagement.

As the three bat-heroes entered the batcave they saw the multiverse machine powering down and asked Batman what was going on. Before Batman had a chance to reply the three were immediately surrounded in a violet bubble. Batgirl tried to throw a batterang towards Star Sapphire, but the bubble reflected it. Star Sapphire removed the air from the bubble and the heroes quickly lost consciousness.

An hour later, Batgirl was the first to awake and what she saw horrified her. A giant Harley Quinn was resting on the couch in front of her with her bare feet propped up.

“BET YOU ARE WONDERING HOW THIS HAPPENED.” Harley giggled.

“WELL, MY GOOD FRIEND GIGANTA CAN SHRINK AND GROW THINGS, SO AFTER WE KICKED YOUR BUTTS SHE CAME OVER AND SHRANK YOU DOWN FOR ME. SINCE I’M SO NICE I OFFERED TO BABYSIT YOU WITTLE GUYS SO NOTHING BAD HAPPENS. I THINK IN RETURN YOU SHOULD HELP ME OUT. I’VE BEEN ON MY FEET ALL DAY AND THEY ARE TIRED, AND A LITLE SMELLY, SO WHY DON’T YOU START WITH A MASSAGE... AND MAYBE A TONGUE BATH” Harley laughed.

Fear filled Batgirl. At her normal size she would often beat Harley in a fight, but being the size of one of Harley’s smaller toes, she stood no chance. She hoped this was all a dream and turned to run. She was so filled with fear that she kept her head turned toward Harley as she ran instead of looking where she was going. As she ran her leg caught something, Harley’s shoe she’d placed on the table, and she went flying. Harley laughed as she saw Batgirl hurdling into one of the shoes she’d discarded on the table. The scream from Batgirl woke up Robin and Nightwing who ran into the shoe to help their friend. Harley saw the spectacle unfold and couldn’t contain her laughter.

“HAHAHA, WOW YOU GUYS LOVE ME THAT MUCH YOU WANT TO BE MY INSOLES?” Harley said laughing at the now three heroes in her shoe.

As the trio were inside the shoe the smell became intense. It was clear that Harley had these shoes for quite awhile. The heroes did the best they could to breath through their mouth, but the smell stuck to them, helped by the moisture on the insole of the shoe and in the air. Batgirl landed face first on the insole and had a thin layer of sweat on her face and the front of her costume. As the heroes attempted to leave the shoe, Harley grabbed it, positioned it on the floor and slowly slid her foot in.

“SINCE YOU GUYS LIKE MY SHOE SO MUCH, YOU’LL LOVE MY FOOT,” Harley teased.

The heroes were powerless to stop Harley’s foot from over taking them. They watched as her sole and toes glided by them and the inside of the shoe became completely dark. Each of them found themselves in a different location under Harley’s foot. Harley repositioned her feet, now only one of them shoeless back on the table.

Robin found himself under Harley’s heel. The heel had no callusses and was smooth, so he was thankful she did some upkeep on her feet, but didn’t have a lot of give. Robin was pinned powerfully and realised that if Harley decided to put her weight on him he’d be turned into a stain very quickly. Nightwing was in a slightly better location, near the ball of Harley’s foot. The smell was just as bad but Harley’s sole was soft and had some give to it. Batgirl probably had it the worst, she found herself spread lengthwise under Harley’s 2nd and 3rd biggest toes. She didn’t feel any callusses, so she wasn’t in danger of getting her suit ripped or face cut, but the smell was intense and the moisture there was highest. Harley felt one of the heroes under her toes and begin to wiggle them, even grabbing and holding the hero between them softly, but firmly. Given her new found strength from the pill, and the fact her new bat insoles hadn’t been given any pills yet, she was very careful with her movements.

“ONE OF YOU IS MAKING A GREAT SQUISH TOY FOR MY TOES, BUT MY OTHER FOOT IS STARTING TO FEEL LONELY, SO LET’S GET YOU IN MY OTHER SHOE NOW TEE HEE!” Harley said looking towards her shoe.

After barely getting used to their new environment under Harley’s foot, the world began to shake for the new bat-insoles. Robin and Nightwing fell onto the moist insole of the shoe as Harley began removing her foot. Batgirl was clasped by Harley’s toes and held in position as her foot came out of the shoe. Her arms were pinned to her side and she had no way to struggle out of Harley’s powerful grip. She watched powerlessly as Harley’s foot moved toward her other shoe, still situated on the table. As soon as Harley’s toes came over the shoe she loosened her grip on Batgirl who fell directly into the shoe. The whole ordeal was terrifying for Batgirl as she had no way to slow herself as was hurdling directly towards the sole of Harley’s shoe.

“THE PADDING SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO CUSHION YOUR FALL... HOPEFULLY,” Harley giggled as she watched a terrified Batgirl fall from her toes.

The fall knocked the air out of Batgirl who had no time to recover before Harley placed both shoes on her feet and then rested them, cross-legged, on the table again. Both Robin and Nightwing found themselves in their previous positions under Harley’s foot. Batgirl found herself under the ball of Harley’s left foot this time. “At least I’m not constantly being played with by her toes,” Batgirl thought to herself. It was better in some ways for the hero, but she realised that as soon as Harley started to walk she’d likely be paste under Harley’s sole.

“OK BAT INSOLES, HERE’S THE DEAL,” Harley stated, “I’M GOING TO TAKE A NAP AND I WANT TO FEEL THREE TONGUES ON MY FEET. AS YOU ARE MORE THAN AWARE BY NOW I’VE BEEN ON THESE FEET FOR QUITE AWHILE TODAY AND YESTERDAY. THEY ARE SWEATY, SMELLY, AND EVEN A LITTLE DIRTY, SO IT’S GOING TO BE YOUR JOB FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE TO KEEP THEM CLEAN AND FEELING GOOD. IF EVEN ONE OF YOU ISN’T LICKING MY FEET BY THE TIME I WAKE UP FROM THIS NAP I WILL CRUSH ALL THREE OF YOU, SO THE CHOICE IS YOURS. AFTER ALL, I CAN USE BATMAN’S MULTIVERSE MACHINE TO FIND REPLACEMENTS FOR YOU... BUT I DON’T KNOW WHY YOU WOULDN’T WANT TO LICK THEM, THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND SOFT. I’M ACTUALLY DOING ALL OF YOU A FAVOR REALLY, TEE HEE!”

Harley wiggled her toes several times in order to get her new insoles positioned exactly how she wanted them for her nap. The heroes felt the environment around them move as they tried to wiggle free of their tormentor’s dominant feet, but to no avail. Even if they could wiggle free there was no escaping her shoes, not while Harley was wearing them. As the movement subsided they were left pinned to Harley’s sole, and heel in Robin’s case, with only their thoughts, minus the putrid smell and the feel of powerful feet trapping them in place. “Should I lick these disgusting feet or not? If I don’t the others will die...” each of the heroes thought to themselves. They would have a decision to make soon enough.

MEANWHILE...

Star Sapphire was able to track down Green Lantern Hal Jordan to Metropolis, not too far from where Giganta had defeated both Superman and Batman the day before. She and Giganta went to the scene, where the streets were entirely empty, due to public fear of increased crime with Superman missing in action. With the new strength from the pill Star Sapphire could probably beat Jordan on her own, but with Giganta there, he’d be no match.

Star Sapphire hovered above the street in the open, as Giganta hid behind a building. Any site of her would likely cause the entire Justice League to decend upon them and she didn’t want that just yet. As Jordan was doing patrol he noticed Star Sapphire in front of him.

“Carol, we do this every time and every time I win,” Jordan said.

“Not this time Hal, I’m finally going to make you pay for leaving me at the altar like that,” Star Sapphire said.

“I had to save Mogo. I still love you Carol, we can work this out.” Jordan replied.

“Oh, we’ll work it out,” Star Sapphire stated.

Just then Hal Jordan was hit by a beam from Giganta and he felt light headed for a moment. It was as thought the world grew drastically around him. Giganta then left the scene so as not to be noticed.

“What the hell?!” Jordan said.

“I HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR NEW SIZE, YOU’RE GOING TO BE STUCK THAT WAY FOR A LONG TIME,” Star Sapphire laughed.

Star Sapphire then created a bow and arrow construct and launched an arrow towards Jordan. Jordan created a shield construct but considering how small he was compared to Star Sapphire the arrow went directly through his construct and hit him in the shoulder. No internal damage was done but it weakened him significantly. Jordan fell to the ground and struggled to get back up. He then noticed Star Sapphire hovering towards him, her right foot removed from her boot and violet nail polish on her toenails.

“YOU WOULD NEVER GIVE ME FOOT MASSAGES HAL, EVEN THOUGH THAT’S WHAT GOOD BOYFRIENDS SHOULD DO, BUT I THINK YOU’LL GIVE ME ONE NOW,” Star Sapphire boomed down to the powerless Green Lantern.

She hovered her sole over the now defenseless Green Lantern who was laying flat on the ground, face up.

Star Sapphire looked him in the eyes and smiled, then gave him a wink.

“FEEL FREE TO GIVE THEM A KISS... OR LICK WHILE YOU’RE DOWN THERE HONEY, THAT WOULD REALLY TURN ME ON,” Star Sapphire teased.

She then brought her barefoot down on Jordan, careful not to use too much force. If she wanted to she could flatten him to the pavement under her sole, but she had bigger plans for him. As her foot made contact, Jordan found himself beneath the ball of her foot. There was some sweat and maybe a small amount of dirt, but the sole was largely clean. Her smooth, soft sole rested directly on top of the Green Lantern for a few moments. Even though it was uncomfortable, especially as Jordan started to notice the smell, he loved Carol deeply. The ring was clearly affecting her mind as the voilet light of love often does. Jordan kissed her bare sole as if to show a sign of his love, maybe that would help to counteract the effect the ring was having on her. Instead, at that instant Star Sapphire felt the ring’s power level shoot up dramatically, 100%, 200%, 500%, 1000% and further. The light around her became brighter and brighter as she tilted her head back and attempted to control all this new found power. Jordan could feel it from under her sole too, the weight increased, doubling, then tripling. He was doing his best to hold his body together under his now goddess owner’s foot. Star Sapphire eventually got control of the new power.

“THAT FELT GREAT HAL, IF YOU WOULD’VE DONE THAT BEFORE YOU WOULDN’T BE UNDER MY FOOT NOW. I DON’T KNOW HOW, BUT APPARENTLY YOU KISSING MY FEET INCREASES MY POWER. I THINK WE’VE FOUND YOUR NEW HOME,” Star Sapphire said down to Jordan.

Star Sapphire wasn’t sure what was causing this, whether the strength granting pill or the shrinking from Giganta, but as long as it worked she wasn’t going to question it.

“I’VE HAD ENOUGH FUN WITH THIS FOOT, SO I’LL PUT YOU UNDER MY OTHER FOOT FOR SAFE KEEPING,” Star Sapphire said as she used a violet contruct to pick up Jordan’s body and hold him against the heel of her left foot while she slide it into her boot.

“THESE HEELS LOOK GOOD, BUT ARE HELL ON MY FEET, YOU’RE ABOUT TO LEARN ALL ABOUT THAT. OH, I SHOULD PROBABLY GET ANOTHER LANTERN FOR MY OTHER FOOT... DO YOU THINK JOHN STEWART LIKES FEET?” she teased as she inserted her foot into the boot. “OH AND KEEP KISSING MY FEET, I LOVE THE POWER BOOST I GET. IF YOU STOP I MIGHT HAVE TO GIVE YOU HARLEY QUINN FOR TRAINING.”

Jordan’s love for Carol increased as he was in contact with her skin so he was all too happy to keep kissing her feet and thinking how lucky he was to be in his position. He was also fearful about going under Harley Quinn’s foot, as he had heard about the things she had done with the Joker. She was a psychopath in Jordan’s mind and it would be best to stay away from her.

Star Sapphire met up with Giganta about 30 miles outside of Metropolis city limits and both flew back to the batcave. They met Batman who was working on the multiverse machine. He was building in a defense in case anyone from another universe tried to portal into the batcave. Star Sapphire and Giganta went upstairs to see a sleeping Harley Quinn.

“Harley, what the hell!?!” Giganta said.

“What?” Harley replied.

“Where are Nightwing, Robin, and Batgirl, did you let them escape!?” Giganta said fearful something could go wrong.

“Oh, them, they’re in my shoes keeping my pretty feet company. They couldn’t wait to get under my feet, so they all ran into my shoe,” Harley said smiling.

“Yea... I’m sure that’s what happened,” Star Sapphire chuckled.

“Did you beat Green Lantern,” Harley inquired.

“Yep, got him where all men belong, right under my heel,” Star Sapphire replied.

“Weeee! Now we all have super hero insoles!” Harley exclaimed.

“Here, you two come sit down on the couch and tell me all about the battle, I want to hear everything,” Harley said.

The three sat down, with their feet propped up on the table. Six feet, five tinies distributed beneath them, and both Batman and Luthor under their mind control working for them. Star Sapphire started to tell about the battle, if you could call it that, as both Giganta and Harley looked on excited.

 

End Notes:

Let me know if I made any grammar errors or any comments you have.

Battle of the Multiverses by dudeduderson2000
Author's Notes:

Images for this chapter start at:
https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-82-85-857839222

Just click the link on "Next" in the description to see the next set of images.  5 sets total, dirty and sweaty feet variants available.

 

As the three continued to talk they heard a knock at the door. Giganta’s eyes turned red, ready to blast whomever was about to walk through the door. Seeing that it was Lex Luthor, she powered down. Luthor walked into the room the trio were sitting.

“What is it servant?” Giganta asked impatiently.

“I have completed one of the tasks,” Luthor said showing Giganta and the trio what appeared to be a bottle of nail polish.

“Nail polish? What is wrong with you I didn’t ask...” Giganta said to Luthor, now even more annoyed. However, before she could finish her thought a loud alarm went off and the three women ran to the batcave, with Luthor walking behind them. Naturally, since Superman, Hal Jordan, Batgirl, Robin, and Nightwing were under the feet of Giganta, Star Sapphire, and Harley Quinn they were cushioning the step of each woman as they ran.

As the three arrived inside the batcave they saw what appeared to be Superman, the Flash, and Hal Jordan trapped in some sort of bubble, but something was different about each of their uniforms.

“What is going on?” Giganta asked Batman.

“These three are from the multiverse that had strength granting pills we took. They apparently have their own multiverse device that allows them to travel to other multiverses,” Batman replied.

“Why are they frozen in a bubble,” inquired Harley.

“It’s a quantum sphere. I designed it as a fail safe should anyone try to intrude into the batcave from another multiverse, dimension, or with a boom tube.” Batman replied.

“Other dimensions... what’s a boom tu...” Harley tried to ask before being cut off by Giganta.

“How long will they be stuck like this?” Giganta asked quickly.

“Considering the amount of power it takes to run the machine, I’d say roughy 5 minutes.” Batman replied.

Giganta and Star Sapphire had a quick back forth about what to do next. Meanwhile Harley was jumping up and down in front of the stationary heroes tainting them. Harley then got bored and asked, “Why are they all wearing the same colour, is this the yellow universe?”

“From what I’ve been able to gather looking into this multiverse previously, it appears that instead of landing in Kansas, Superman landed in the city of Smolensk in the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics,” Batman stated.

“Well, that would explain the hammer and sickle, what about the other two?” Harley replied.

“The one that looks like the Flash, but in yellow, is actually Eobard Thawne. He also exists, or rather will exist in our multiverse. He is from the 25th century. In this multiverse he went back in time and killed the Flash before he could become a superhero and has taken his identity. The people in this multiverse know him as the Flash, but he is the Reverse Flash in our universe. Lastly, the Yellow Lantern is Hal Jordan, in this multiverse, the love of his life Carol Ferris was killed. He wanted revenge and killed the men responsible, which got him kicked out of the Green Lantern Corps. Still wanting to wield a lantern ring, he joined the Sinestro, or Yellow Lantern, Corps.” Batman said.

“Wow, so this is like an evil Justice League?” Harley asked.

“Yes, they’ve conquered several planets in their universe.” Batman replied.

“Ok, enough with the history lesson,” Giganta chimed in, “Here’s what we’re going to do, I am going to use my shrink vision on them and I want you to shrink the bubble as they shrink.”

Batman manned the controls as Giganta’s eyes turned red. Slowly she started to shrink the trio from the other multiverse down as Batman reduced the size of the bubble.

Giganta reduced the intruders down to roughly one per cent of their normal size and lifted her foot over them.

“When I say three, turn off the quantum sphere,” Giganta said.

“Oh, oh, oh wait!” Harley yelled, “I want to get a front row seat for this.”

Harley laid on her stomach on the floor of the batcave about a foot or so to the side of the now shrunk multiverse trio.

“One...Two...Three!” Giganta said.

STOMP!

A thundering stomp echoed throughout the batcave, causing a 1.2 magnitude earthquake on the Richter Scale.

“My ears hurt,” Harley said as her ears were still ringing.

As Giganta’s foot came down the quantum sphere was lowered, neither the Soviet Superman nor the Yellow Lantern were quick enough to move out of the way, but the Flash was already moving at a breakneck speed when he entered the portal to the current universe. Therefore when the quantum sphere was removed he continued at that speed. He almost got clear of Giganta’s foot, but she lowered it too quickly and he ended up pinned beneath her heel.

Giganta then increased the weight on the trio, and the Superman of this universe, since she used her right foot, the one she had the kryptonite toe ring on, to do the stomping. The Soviet Superman was also weak to kryptonite, therefore, he was powerless to the whims of Giganta’s sole. Neither the Flash nor Yellow Lantern Hal Jordan had enough strength to move, much less lift Giganta’s foot off of them. The best Hal Jordan could do was create a yellow construct around himself to avoid being completely crushed beneath Giganta’s powerful sole.

Giganta increased the pressure on the helpless heroes, or villains, more appropriately. She could feel the rush of power from the Soviet Superman and the Flash.

“YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD INVADE MY UNIVERSE AND HARM ME AND MY SQUAD. NOW LOOK AT WHERE YOU ARE, BENEATH THE FEET OF THE FUTURE EMPRESS OF EARTH!” Giganta boomed down to the four under her foot.

“The Empress of Earth huh?” Harley said with a smile to Star Sapphire.

“I WILL TAKE YOUR POWERS AND YOU WILL SERVE ME NOW!” Giganta stated.

“Giganta, could I have that Yellow Lantern that is dirtying your beautiful sole with his presence?” Star Sapphire said winking at Giganta.

“Why, of course, he is no use to me,” Giganta replied as she lifted her leg, exposing her sole to Star Sapphire.

A violet light surrounded the alternate universe Hal Jordan and Star Sapphire pulled him closer to her.

“Oh, I can feel the love you have for me. You must have loved your Carol dearly to have the same feelings when around me. I think we can both get something out of this,” Carol said as she removed her right boot.

As with Green Lantern Hal Jordan from this universe, she created a construct that placed this Hal Jordan against her heel and lowered her foot back into her boot. With two Hal Jordans under her heels she felt her power increase again. The violet light continued to penetrate both Jordans and they both were continually kissing and licking Star Sapphire’s heels inside her boots. This was pleasant to Star Sapphire who was enjoying the little worship session, as well as the support they gave her heels when walking in the high heel shoes.

“Giganta, I believe this may be of use to you,” Luthor stated.

“Lex, I don’t need a pedicure, I need a way to keep these super powered beings under my feet,” Giganta hissed.

“This can help, it’s more than nail polish. It’s actually nannites, very tiny robots, designed to completely immobilise any super powered being. I’ve tailored it to your DNA so that anything that touches it will be completely immobilised.” Luthor continued.

“Well, why didn’t you say so! Batman, I need a footstool, get on all fours like a dog so i can rest my feet on your back!” Giganta shouted at Batman who was still powering down parts of the multiverse machine.

Batman ran to Giganta who was seated in the chair he had near the batcomputer. He quickly bent down on all fours and Giganta propped her feet onto his back. Batman struggled to hold her weight, but did as he was told.

“Here, let me help,” Star Sapphire said as Giganta felt the heroes pried away from her sole and placed against her toenails via constructs from Star Sapphire.

Star Sapphire then used a construct on the brush and began painting the nannites onto Giganta’s toe nails. Harley Quinn came in close and watched excitedly as the nannites completely covered the heroes. Once they were done Giganta had 10 red toe nails and could see the super powered beings covered in what looked like red toe nail polish. This elicited laughter from the female trio.

“Are they aware of what’s happening?” Harley asked.

“They will be aware of everything, but will be powerless to stop it.” Luthor replied.

“Good, but I don’t think we need to see them anymore,” Giganta replied as she shrank the heroes down to a size so insignificant the human eye could no longer see them.

“I’ve done some calculations and what I’ve found may interest you,” Lex said.

“Let’s hear it,” replied Giganta, still resting her feet on Batman.

“The addition of each new super powered being into direct contact to your skin increases your powers,” Luthor said.

“I already know that,” Giganta replied.

“Yes, but the increase isn’t additive, it’s multiplicative,” Luthor stated.

“I’m a psychologist, not a mathematician,” Harley said.

“For example,” Luthor continued, “if Superman is 10,000 times stronger than the average man, and Giganta now as two Supermen, her strength isn’t 10,000 plus 10,000. It’s 10,000 times 10,000.”

“Whoa, that’s a lotta zeroes” Harley gasped.

“Anything else?” replied Giganta.

“Yes, you are able to control the colour of the nail polish. Harley Quinn said you needed to accessorise, so it’s a feature I added.” Luthor stated.

“Tee Hee, your feet will be the prettiest in the world, well, next to mine that is,” Harley said winking at Giganta, which caused the latter to smile.

“Ok, now I want some on my toes,” Harley said as she reached for the bottle.

“The nannites are programmed to Giganta’s DNA, if you put them on you it will completely immobilise you,” Luthor replied.

Harley pouted for a moment then turned and looked down at Batman.

“Hey Batman, while you’re down there, you should kiss this,” Harley said as she lifted the bottom of her shoe into Batman’s face.

Batman puckered his lips and began kissing the bottom of Harley Quinn’s shoe. Which caused a loud bout of laughter from Harley.

“Soon you’ll be joining your little bat-friends inside these shoes and those lips will be kissing my feet and your tongue will be cleaning my sole,” Harley continued still giggling.

“Hey Harley, did you give your little friends those pills yet?” Star Sapphire asked.

“Whoopsie! You know how forgetful I am!” Harley said as she lowered her left foot and raised her right foot to Batman’s face.

As Batman heard this he was overcome with shock, an expression Star Sapphire saw. Batman kept his composure and still did as Harley Quinn asked, but the sudden jolt of raw emotion caused Poison Ivy’s potion to begin wearing off.

“Ugh, I need to lay down,” Star Sapphire said, feigning an injury.

“Giganta, Harley, carry me upstairs, I think the yellow light of fear is causing an issue,” Star Sapphire continued as she imitated fainting.

The female trio carried Star Sapphire upstairs and Luthor followed. Giganta placed Star Sapphire on the couch and stood with Harley by the fireplace. Luthor stood next to them.

“Kneel servant,” Giganta said to Luthor who got on one knee and starred down at their feet.

“I was merely faking the injury, I had to get away from Batman and tell you that I think the serum has worn off. When he learned that his friends might be crushed under Harley’s feet he had a clear emotional reaction.” Star Sapphire stated.

“Ok, first of all, Luthor get to work on the serum that Poison Ivy asked for, we need it to last forever, and make sure it works on both men and women. Although I doubt we will need it for the former for much longer. Second, Harley, give your tiny bat-friends the pills. The last thing I want is you breaking them and then begging me for more tiny heroes to walk on.” Giganta commanded.

Luthor left Wayne Manor and Harley removed her boots, which caused a musky odor to slowly seep into the room. She quickly peeled the tinies off her feet, gave them the pills, which they quickly swallowed and were plunged right back into her shoes in the same location they had occupied moments before. Fortunately, Harley hadn’t crushed them, they merely had fractures, which healed once the strength granting pills were disolved into their blood streams.

“You guys did okay, but one of you wasn’t licking so now I’m going to need all three of you kissing and licking as hard as you can” (this was a lie, all three of them were licking her feet, but Harley wanted to create distrust within the group), Harley said as she stomped her left foot, then her right, which pressed all three heroes, Batgirl, Robin, and Nightwing firmly into her soles. She felt the heroes hard at work kissing and licking her soles. ‘They are probably glad to be alive’ Harley thought to herself.

“Alright, I want you two to put out a call to get more villains on our side. No males, they are enough trouble and will probably want to command, which I have no time for,” Giganta said to Star Sapphire and Harley.

Both Harley and Star Sapphire went to leave when Giganta stopped the latter.

“Hold on Star Sapphire, I need to ask you something, how do the lantern corps work?” Giganta inquired.

“That’s a long answer...” Star Sapphire replied.

After about twenty minutes, Star Sapphire filled Giganta in on the basics of each corps, their powers and abilities, and how the leadership worked, as best she knew.

“Aren’t you worried about Batman though, what if he betrays you?” Star Sapphire asked as they were both leaving Wayne Manor.

“I’m sure he will, which is why I’m creating a backup plan,” Giganta said smiling.

Batman, during all this, was rolling around on the floor of the batcave fighting Poison Ivy’s serum. Had he been coherent he could have been watching and listening in on the camera in the foyer upstairs, but was in no condition to do so. Eventually he got control of his faculties and was in total control. He knew of no weapon that could defeat Superman outside of kryptonite, which would not work on Giganta. He knew of only one way to defeat Giganta at this point, since she had the multiplicative effect of the power of two Supermen and the Flash. He boarded his bat-jet and headed towards the Arctic Circle.

Once in the Arctic, he found a place to land the jet and walked into Superman’s ‘Fortress of Solitude’. Superman had given him access, as well as Supergirl who was currently off world and hadn’t been heard of for a couple years now. Batman walked in and saw Superman’s throne room, there he saw one of the orbs from Brainiac’s ship, which contained all the knowledge of Krypton and, more importantly, Superman’s Phantom Zone gun. This gun could send anything into the Phantom Zone and was traditionally used for prisoners on Krypton. The Phantom Zone was Batman’s last option for dealing with Giganta. If left unchecked she’d conquer this universe and perhaps many more. Even if it meant sacrificing Superman to the Phantom Zone he’d have to make that choice. He grabbed the gun and headed back to the bat-jet.

Meanwhile, Giganta flew into space to test her new powers. She flew a few hundred miles away from Earth and enlarged herself as big as she could. She grew and grew, tens, then hundreds of miles large. Many on Earth saw the towering woman high in the atmosphere above their cities and towns and were suddenly filled with fear...

 

End Notes:

I tried to do a bit of foreshadowing at the end of the chapter...

Her Own Corps by dudeduderson2000
Author's Notes:

Art for this chapter starts here: https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-102-105-860633288

Some picture sets have Dirty and Sweaty feet variants, click Next for next set, Previous for previous set and First for the beginning sets in the story.

 

As Giganta shrank back down to her normal size, she noticed a beam of yellow light moving towards her. She focused her vision and could see it was a yellow ring hurtling towards her at great speed. It quickly placed itself on her finger and she heard

“Giganta, you have the power to instill great fear, welcome to the Sinestro Corps.”

Giganta played around making constructs for a few moments before Sinestro himself appeared.

“I came to Earth because I thought Hal Jordan might have been gifted a ring and wanted to welcome him to my corps, but I see the ring has chosen you Giganta, a petty criminal at best. No matter, if you want to remain in my corps you will do everything I say,” Sinestro stated.

“How about a duel, if you win, I’ll be in your corps and do exactly as you say, but if I win I get to be the leader of the yellows,” Giganta said.

“Hahaha, surely you’re joking. You’ve had that ring for few hours, I’m a master at wielding a ring, but alright, there is a planet not too far from here, follow me,” Sinestro ordered as the two left Earth’s orbit.

Giganta had thought about shrinking Sinestro during their flight in space, but realised it would be more enjoyable to defeat him in a fair fight. They arrived to the planet and went down to the surface. It was an arid planet, the place they laneded was surrounded by small mountains on all sides. There was a clear sky and a few moons could be seen orbiting.

“This is your last chance to back out before I break most of the bones in your body,” Sinestro said with a grin on his face.

“Let’s do this,” Giganta said.

As Giganta started to grow, Sinestro flew in and struck her directly in the jaw. Given that she now had the multiplicative powers of two Supermen and one Flash this had absolutely no effect on her. Sinestro delivered several more strikes as she continued to grow. He paused, somewhat tired from the punches he had thrown and watched her grow incredibly large. When her growing stopped she was about one hundred times larger than he was. She lifted her right foot which bore the symbol of the Sinestro corps on the toenail of her biggest toe. All her nails were now yellow, the colour of her new corps. It was at that moment that Sinestro started to panic. He was unable to harm her at her normal size and now he was a speck compared to her. He quickly grabbed a yellow power battery he had stored on the planet in case he needed an emergency charge and started to fly away. As he was flying he felt his body stuck into place, Giganta had created a yellow construct around him.

“LEAVING SO SOON? WHAT ABOUT OUR FIGHT?” Giganta laughed.

Sinestro found himself descending towards the ground, his body still immobilised by the yellow construct Giganta had surrounding him.

“RIGHT ABOUT HERE SHOULD DO IT,” Giganta said as she placed Sinestro on the gound, face up.

Giganta then flew a few hundred feet in the air and quickly descended towards the ground. As her right foot came down it produced a loud BOOM! that generated a small earthquake. Her heel landed directly on top of Sinestro’s defenseless body, nearly knocking him unconscious. She lifted her foot and found Sinestro’s body stuck to her sole. She immediately stomped her foot into the ground again while laughing.

“I WIN! ...UNLESS YOU WANT TO KEEP FIGHTING?” Giganta laughed as she created a construct around Sinestro to peel his body from her heel.

At that moment, Red Lanterns Bleez and Supergirl were flying to the planet. The Red Lanterns had had on and off wars with the Sinestro Corps for quite sometime and there was no love between each lantern corps. Seeing an opportunity to ambush two yellows seemed like a great idea and they quickly flew down to the planet. Supergirl flew in to attack Giganta, but with her super speed from Flash the latter was able to grab Supergirl’s fist before she could strike.

“I am not your enemy,” Giganta said.

“If you’re wearing a yellow ring then you are our enemy,” Bleez stated.

“How about a peace offering then?” Giganta replied as she presented Sinestro’s shrunken body to them.

Smiles quickly formed on Supergirl and Bleez’s faces.

“I have no use for him,” Giganta stated.

“Wow, he’s so small, we’ll definitely find some uses for him,” Bleez said happily.

“I recommend using your feet, he felt great under mine,” Giganta laughed.

Some time passed as the three women talked about how Supergirl and Bleez became Red Lanterns and their hatred for the Sinestro Corps. Giganta then offered an alliance, and indicated that she planned to take over the Sinestro Corps. She told them to meet her on Earth in a few days as she was planning to take out the Justice League. Supergirl, who long ago turned her back on her cousin in favour of the reds was perfectly fine with Giganta’s plan. Giganta then left the planet with the yellow power battery on her way back to Earth.

Meanwhile, Bleez and Supergirl removed their boots and Sinestro this time found a red construct holding him to the ground. Their bare soles were hovering above his body as the women spoke down to him.

“YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOUR CORPS DID TO ME SINESTRO,” Bleez said.

“WE LOST A LOT OF FRIENDS FIGHTING YOUR CORPS,” Supergirl replied.

They each took turns stomping Sinestro’s defenseless body under various parts of their feet. Heels, sole, even a toe here and there came stomping down on Sinestro. The pair had spent several weeks in space and their feet had quite the odor. With each stomp, Sinestro’s body became dirtier and dirter, which amused both women.

“GETTING DIRTY SINESTRO, GET USED TO IT, YOU’RE DIRT BENEATH OUR FEET NOW!” Bleez snarled.

After a half hour the women got bored, one stomp from Supergirl caused Sinestro to become lodged on her sole. As Supergirl lifted her foot, Bleez stomped but didn’t feel Sinestro.

“WHERE’D HE GO?” Bleez asked.

Supergirl lifted her foot, showing her the bottom. This caused both women to laugh again.

“Well, we should probably get going,” Supergirl said.

“Yeah, who should take this loser?” Bleez replied.

“You take him for now, he’s caused you the most problems,” Supergirl stated.

A red construct formed around Sinestro body and he was lifted off of Supergirl’s sole. He found himself being placed into a large red boot. His body reached the sole of the boot and the smell was overwhelming. Sinestro started to cough.

“LIKE THE SMELL? I’D GET USED TO IT BECAUSE YOU’RE GOING TO BE UNDER OUR FEET FOR A VERY LONG TIME” Bleez laughed.

The last thing Sinestro saw was Bleez’s blue sole and black toenails entering the boot towards his location. She settled her foot in and positioned him directly beneath the ball of her foot, where he would be able to cushion most of the pressure from her footsteps.

“START KISSING MY FOOT YOU WORM,” Bleez commanded as she stomped her foot down.

Sinestro gave in and began kissing Bleez’s smelly sole.

“IF YOU GET THIRSTY THESE BOOTS MAKE MY FEET SWEAT SO YOU’LL HAVE PLENTY TO DRINK,” Bleez laughed as both her and Supergirl flew into the atmosphere and off the planet.

Meanwhile, back on Earth, Harley Quinn was meeting with Killer Frost and Livewire in a back alley. Harley had once teamed up with Livewire in Gotham City and knew of Killer Frost’s exploits.

“We’ve taken down three Justice League members, an evil yellow Justice League from another universe, and we have Batman and Lex Luthor as mindless slaves. We want you gals to help us defeat the rest of the Justice League,” Harley grinned.

“What’s in it for us?” Killer Frost asked.

“Trophies!” Harley smiled.

“uh.. Trophies?” Livewire replied.

Harley removed her right shoe, as both Livewire and Killer Frost continued to have a puzzled look on their face. From inside the shoe, both Robin and Nightwing could feel their whole world shift as Harley removed her foot. As they both had been walked on for more than a day, they remained adhered to her sole as she removed her foot from her shoe.

“Whew, Harley, you need to wash your feet,” Livewire said with a half disgusted, half smiling expression.

Harley held placed her sole near the women’s faces, who took a step back out of reflex.

“SEE, TROPHIES!” Harley grinned.

“IS THAT...?” Killer Frost said, not believing what she was seeing.

“YUP, THESE TWO WITTLE CUSHIONY INSOLES ARE ROBIN AND NIGHTWIG,” Harley laughed.

“I THINK YOU MEAN NIGHTWING,” Killer Frost replied.

“NO, I’M PRETTY SURE IT’S NIGHTWIG,” Harley giggled.

“WOW, THEY ARE SO SMALL. HOW DOES IT FEEL BEING STUCK UNDER HARLEY’S STINKY FEET LITTLE HEROES,” Livewire laughed.

“MORE LIKE WITTLE ZEROES, BUT THEY LOVE IT, THEY CONSTANTLY KISS MY FEET. THEY MUST REALISE HOW BEAUTIFUL MY FEET ARE AND WANT TO SHOW THEIR APPRECIATION FOR BEING ALLOWED BENEATH THEM,” Harley said confidently.

“YEA... I’M SURE THAT’S IT HARLEY. I’M SURE YOU DIDN’T THREATEN THEM OR ANYTHING,” Livewire laughed.

“WELL, I MIGHT HAVE PURSUED THE THREE OF THEM,” Harley laughed.

“THREE?” Killer Frost questioned.

“YEA, BATGIRL IS UNDER MY OTHER FOOT KISSING AWAY ON IT. WHO KNEW SHE WAS INTO WOMEN? I GUESS THE SITE OF MY FEET MUST HAVE GOTTEN TO HER,” Harley stated as she lowered her foot back into the shoe, seeling Robin and Nightwing back into the smelly abyss. The two women were pursuaded to join and Harley indicated that she would contact them when Giganta formulated a plan.

Meanwhile, Batman, free of Poison Ivy’s mind control hormone, called the Justice League Watchtower and spoke to Wonder Woman. He told her the situation and what his plan was. Giganta would likely try to take out the rest of the Justice League in one attempt and he would be there with the device procured from Superman’s Fortress of Solitude to send her to the Phantom Zone. Wonder Woman was concerned that might trap Superman in the Phantom Zone forever, but Batman argued there was no other way to defeat Giganta at this point. She was far too powerful to stop with force and it would be near impossible to immobilise her. Whatever Giganta’s plan for finishing off the Justice League was, Batman would go along with it until he found the right moment to send her into the Phantom Zone, then they would worry about getting Superman out.

Giganta came back to Earth and met with Harley Quinn and Star Sapphire. Giganta was glowing yellow, which left the women confused. Giganta took off the ring and handed it to Harley who tried to put it on.

“No Harley, just hold on to it, the last thing we need right now is a super powered Harley Quinn flying around,” Giganta said.

“Aw poo,” Harley pouted.

Harley indicated she found a couple more women to join the group and Giganta said she had done the same with some Red Lanterns. Most of Star Sapphire’s contacts were lost in a previous war on Earth with Darkseid, so she was less fortunate in finding new members. Giganta told them to get ready as they were going to meet with Batman, but to leave the new member information a secret to him, just in case Ivy’s hormones somehow wore off.

The three arrived at the Batcave and Giganta laid out her plan. She would cause a ruckus in Metropolis, which would cause the Justice League to intervene. Batman would send them coordinates to beam down from the watch tower and Giganta would be ready for them. As soon as the remaining member materialised she would instantly step on them, ending the battle, and the Justice League, with one stomp of her foot.

“Just think of it Bats, you’ll be delivering your friends right under Giganta’s powerful sole!” Harley laughed.

Batman showed no emotion, but now knew when his chance would be, but would he be able to take advantage of it?

 

The Justice League Fight by dudeduderson2000
Author's Notes:

Sorry this chapter took so long, been doing a lot of random art on DA, so follow me on there for updates and renders between chapters.  I have a couple other DC short stories on there. 

Link to the renders for this chapter start here: https://www.deviantart.com/dudeduderson2000/art/Into-the-DC-Multiverse-Giganta-s-Victory-126-129-870391499 

 

The moment had finally come. Batman was going to beam the remaining members of the Justice League from the watchtower down to the streets of Metropolis where Giganta would stomp them. Harley Quinn and Star Sapphire were within sight and Giganta was looking directly at Batman as he read out the co-ordinates.

The remaning JL members; Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Hawkgirl were beaming down. Batman reached for the Phantom Zone device, but before he could activate it Giganta and her bare sole had already come down full force on the other league members, pinning them beneath her. Most of the members were knocked unconcious instantly as someone one hundred times larger than them with the multiplicative power of two Supermen and the Flash quickly stomped on them. Wonder Woman remained semi-concious, her body was mostly enveloped by Giganta’s sole. The soft skin molded around her form, allowing her no movement whatsoever. The air reeked, Giganta had been walking around for the better part of the day barefoot. Wonder Woman tried to take a deep breath to get regain her strength but was immediately assaulted by the stench, which took away any ability to concentrate. With no way to more Giganta’s foot, Wonder Woman simply laid there and hoped Giganta would soon move, allowing her the ability to mount an attack.

Giganta could feel her power increase drastically as the powers of another Flash, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Hawkgirl were immediately multiplied by her own. She clenched her fist and looked up at the sky as the power flowed through her body. She would be unstoppable now, she could defeat any army who opposed her without effort. Batman saw the event unfold and came to the same realisation. If he didn’t send her to the Phantom Zone now there would never be another opportunity. With the balance of power in the universe in question, Batman made his decision and pulled the trigger on the device.

Instantly, Giganta was enveloped in a blinding white light. She immediately felt weak and let out a loud moan, as if she’d been pricked by a million nails simultaneously and in an instant she was gone. Harley and Star looked on terrified. Suddenly, both villains felt their own pain. As Huntress appeared behind Harley and shot her with an arrow and Aquaman, standing upon a rooftop, speared Star Sapphire with his trident. Star Sapphire fell to the ground instantly. Harley also fell to her knees. Harley then noticed a red burst of light rocket toward the ground, it was Bleez. Giganta asked Bleez to fly in high orbit to make sure no surprise visitors came to undo her plans. However, Soranik, daughter of Sinestro and a member of the Sinestro Corps. managed to track down her father, still in Bleez’s boot under her sweaty sole. Soranik was able to ambush Bleez and knock her down to Earth. Harley limped over to Bleez who was barely conscious and put one of the strength granting pills from the other universe in her mouth. Harley then looked up and saw Batman pointing the Phantom Zone device at her but he was quickly blasted by Killer Frost from a rooftop nearby and immediately encased in ice. Harley then looked over and noticed both Huntress and Soranik walking towards her and a slowly recovering Bleez. Realising that she was facing a two on one fight she pulled out the yellow ring Giganta gave her and slipped it on her finger.

“Harley Quinn, you have the power to instill great fear, welcome to the Sinestro Corp.” said a voice that came from the ring.

“That’s my father’s ring, take that off immediately,” Soranik yelled.

Harley put the ring on and immediately felt immense strength flow through her. She pulled Huntress’ arrow from her should and threw it on the ground. Then something happened, Harley grew hundreds of feet taller. She looked down and instead of being surprised she was now a giantess said

“AWW, THIS RING MAKES MY SUIT YELLOW, I’M NOT BIG INTO YELLOW GUYS. I LOOK LIKE A HONEY BEE NOW...”

The ring turned Harley’s classic red and black costume to a new yellow and black combination. Harley then realised she was towering over the city and walked in the direction of Huntress of Soranik, who quickly noticed the balance of power had swung against them and started running in the opposite direction. Somehow, part of Giganta’s ability to grow in size had imprinted on the ring and now that Harley was wearing it she gained a small percentage of the size altering power Giganta possessed.

“WHERE YOU GOING LITTLE GALS, I STILL HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM IN MY SHOES FOR YOU,” Harley giggled.

Harley caught up to them and pinned them under her left shoe. The woman immediately felt a large amount pressure for the foot above them and neither had the power to fight back.

“SHOOTIN’ ME WITH THAT ARROW WASN’T VERY NICE AND WHOEVER YOU ARE YOU HURT MY FRIEND BLEEZ. NOW WHY DON’T YOU START KISSING THE SOLE OF MY SHOE AND MAYBE THAT WILL BE A START IN YOUR PATH TO FORGIVENESS,” Harley laughed.

Harley then felt a new sensation, as she felt the women squirming under her shoe and most of the Bat family inside her shoes she noticed something was making her stronger. She then remembered that Sinestro’s Corp. was the corp. of fear. All the tiny bodies under her feet, they were immensely scared of her. ‘This explains why they’ve been kissing my feet for the last few days,’ Harley thought to herself.

Harley applied more pressure as her smile grew. The fear levels of both Huntress and Soranik increased until Harley felt them go limp as they both passed out from the immense pressure. Harley let up as she didn’t want to crush anyone, at least not at the moment anyway.

Elsewhere, Aquaman was fighting Livewire, or attempting to fight her. Without his trident, he was no match for Livewire who was currently electrocuting her victim. As the electricity danced across his body he succumbed to the pain and passed out. Star Sapphire was able to pull the trident out and given her strength due to two different Hal Jordans underfoot showing their love for her she was able to rapidly heal her wounds.

Aquaman was brought to Harley, still a giantess and placed at her feet with Huntress and Soranik who were also unconscious. Harley turned to Bleez and Star Sapphire and discussed an idea she had. A few moments later, the three regained consciousness and looked up at Harley. They quickly realised what was about to happen and Harley felt their fear. The three were entrapped in a red sphere created by Bleez while beneath them was a violet cone construct. They saw Harley standing high above them with a yellow construct mallet, much like the wooden one she used to carry around near the sphere.

“OH HELLO TINIES, LOOKS LIKE YOU’RE AWAKE. YOU PUT A REAL HAMPER ON OUR PLANS SO I’M GONNA HAVE SOME FUN... FORE” Harley spoke as she wound up and hit the sphere as if it were a golf ball.

She shrank back down as she watched the red sphere fly into the distance.

“WEEEEE! Seeya later!” Harley said gleefully.

Harley went over to Batman, who was frozen in a block of ice and unfroze the portion holding the Phantom Zone device. A few moments later Lex Luthor showed up. He presented Harley with pills that would gaurantee loyalty and unlike Poison Ivy’s kiss it would not wear off. Harley instructed Luthor to take one of the pills and she hold on to the rest. She then handed him the Phantom Zone device and told him what had transpired. She ordered him to find a way to get Giganta out of the Phantom Zone.

Harley then unthawed Batman himself and held him in place with a construct. She pointed the ring at him and thought about Batman shrinking and somehow the ring caused it to happen. ‘This must have been another side effect of Giganta previously wearing it,’ Harley surmised.

“Shouldn’t we have Batman help Luthor in getting Giganta out of the Phantom Zone?” Livewire asked.

“No, Batman has shown he is capable of overcoming the serum once before, if we give him another chance he might defeat us all,” Harley stated.

Harley then lifted her heel out of her left shoe and using her lantern ring seized Batman and kept him pressed into her heel as she slid her foot back into the shoe. Batman again found himself sandwiched between Harley Quinn’s foot and the sole of her shoe. He then heard her say somewhat muffled by the shoe itself,

“START KISSING MY FOOT BATMAN OR I’LL STOMP ON YOU AND THE BAT FAMILY UNTIL YOU DO.”

Realising he had no choice he pressed his lips against her sole which elicited laughter from his captor. She’d gotten exactly what she wanted, four sets of lips constantly attending to her less than fresh feet. Life inside her shoes was awful for the Batfamily, beyond the pressure, the sweat from Harley’s feet had drenched everyone but Batman who was now reacquinted with Harley’s footsweat and stench. Every time the heroes licked or kissed her feet, which was pretty constantly, they were greated by the salty taste of footsweat and could often taste dirt that had accumulated under Harley’s foot. Now that Harley had four tongues to work on her feet she didn’t need to pay as much attention to their maintanence, that would be the Batfamily’s job now. As Harley walked each one was now subject to her full weight crushing them with each step. The heroes were pressed so far into Harley’s sole that were she to remove her shoes they’d be stuck to her soft, smelly feet due to the constant pressure and sweat, which acted like a glue, holding them in place.

Suddenly, a red flash lit up the sky and crashed into the base of one of the buildings. It was the red sphere Harley hit with her mallet earlier. Bleez’s ring had managed to keep the construct in tact as it orbited the Earth and landed back in Metropolis. The three inside were unconscious, so Harley had the idea to give them all the pills Luthor developed. When they awoke they became loyal to Harley and the villains. Harley ordered Soranik to return to Sinestro Corp. and await further instruction. Huntress was ordered to leave and act as though nothing had happened and contact the villains if any other heroes contacted her.

“Should we shrink down Aquaman?” Killer Frost asked.

“If we do that then who is going to have sex with all the fishes?” Harley giggled.

“Probably best we just give him one of the pills Luthor developed and tell him not to interfere. He is the king of Atlantis, if word gets out he’s underfoot they may send their army after us and that’s not something we’re equipped to deal with right now,” Star Sapphire replied.

“That and the fish will be lonely,” Harley stated.

It was decided, Aquaman was given one of the pills and sent back to Atlantis where he would stay out of the affairs of the land dwellers. Then the five women; Harley, Bleez, Star Sapphire, Killer Frost, and Livewire stood and decided what to do next. Between the five they had a total of seven different shrunken heroes under their feet, all currently supporting their weight. The five realised that with the Justice League gone there would be no one to stop other villains from gaining control. If the women didn’t take this opportunity to take control now then it would be that much harder to do so at a later point. Especially if Giganta could not be retrieved from the Phantom Zone. Harley quickly went home and found a crown and sceptor she stole from a score against the Penguin earlier. She traveled to a TV station with the other villains where she announced on air, still wearing the lantern ring, that she was now the empress of Earth and showed the cameras the shrunken Batfamily in her shoes. With no heroes in sight the leaders of Earth had no choice but to submit to the villains’ demands. As fear gripped the Earth, Harley felt an immense rush of power.

Meanwhile, in the Phantom Zone, Giganta was beyond irrate. She removed the heroes pasted to her sole and put them on her toenails, letting the nanites Luthor gave her do their job. Each was quickly encased and shrunk down. Giganta was now the most powerful being in the universe but without a way out of the Phantom Zone that did her no good. Every second seemed like an eternity, she had to hope that her allies won the battle and would find a way to get her out...

Word soon spread that a Sinestro Corp. member had proclaimed themselves the leader of Earth. Guy Gardner and John Stewart, both Green Lantern members had a meeting near Mogo, the living planet, on how to move forward. Stewart had met with the Guardians who sanctioned whatever means necessary to remove the Sinestro Corp. from Earth. Stewart was to round up as many Green Lanters as he could, including Mogo and retake Earth. Little did the villains know, but the largest army they’d seen yet was on their way...

 

End Notes:

Not a lot of feet in this chapter, but I'll try to add more for next chapter.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9415