Monster-Sized Bites by Scorcho
Summary:

A series of short stories set in a remote Japanese inn that has a monstrously big secret. Expect big monster girl antics in many situations and from a variety of perspectives.


Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Fantasy, Futanari, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Maternal, Mouth Play, Muscle, Odor, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 5654 Read: 12828 Published: August 09 2020 Updated: August 30 2020

1. Nimi's Little Helper Part 1 by Scorcho

2. Nimi's Little Helper Part 2 by Scorcho

3. Nimi's Little Helper Part 3 by Scorcho

Nimi's Little Helper Part 1 by Scorcho
Author's Notes:

The first entry in this series of shorts. This will be at least 2 parts, so keep an eye out for new postings. This one follows a fairy girl named April and a lamia, Nimi, as they go about their usual antics in the Monster-Sized Inn. This story introduces the world a bit, so there is some light exposition at the start. Don't worry, it gets into the action pretty quickly ;)

Tags for this chapter: Vore, Mouthplay, Lesbians, Instant Shrink, Gentle, (Light) Humiliation

“Not this again.” 


I awoke to the sound of artillery fire coming from the door to my room. Rolling over in my futon, I could barely make out the hands of the wall clock in the midnight haze.


“2:30...” I noted with a sigh.


The riot outside my room did not cease. It sounded like the door would come off its hinges if I didn’t address the issue immediately. Pushing my warm bed sheets to the side, I begrudgingly crawled onto my feet. I stumbled wordlessly to the door, not bothering to check my hair. I knew my pink, tangled mess wouldn’t matter to the overexcited ball of pure energy that awaited me on the other side. I did, however, take a second to straighten out my wings, which had folded under my weight while I slept. If things went south, I had to be ready to fly out of there as fast as possible. I took a deep breath, flipped the light switch, and slid the wooden panel door open.


Nimi already had her puppy eyes ready. Those eyes could command the attention of everyone in a packed courtroom. Maybe it was the stark contrast between the bright yellow iris on her left and the baby blue on her right. Maybe it was the wide, round pupils that expanded from her usual thin, vertical black streaks when she got excited or nervous. Maybe it was the way she slid her thick, scaley, teal-colored tail down and lowered her body to appear small and innocent. I knew better. 


“Hey April… Sorry to wake you up, but I’ve got a bit of an issue,” she started cautiously, then began rushing through her words with nervous excitement. “So, I have a tournament coming up tomorrow and I really need to be at my best for this. It’s the regional championship so it’s, like, super important and-”


“Nimi, just spit it out already,” I yawned. “Why are you knocking on my door at 2 in the morning, again?”


“Um, so, I swallowed a contact. I need your help, y’know… getting it back.”  She opened her palm to reveal an open case with a single contact inside.


Nimi had no trouble seeing without her contacts. In fact, she complained they made it more difficult to focus on the ball during a match. They were cosmetic, covering her thin snake pupils with the wider ovals familiar to humans. She competed on a human volleyball team, so she had to hide her lamia traits so as not to alarm her human teammates. Like many monsters, she used a combination of charms and cosmetics to blend in with humans. She liked to complain about how the contacts dried out her eyes, but she was lucky compared to most lamia. 


When monsters competed in human sports, they often needed to temporarily replace their monster body parts with human ones. Thankfully Nimi had the help of Harumi, the okami (an honorific she detested, as it sounded too similar to the Japanese word for “wolf” for her kitsune tastes) at the monster-girl ryokan where both Nimi and I worked. Being a shrine maiden as well as hostess of the inn, Harumi had access to powerful illusion charms. When she heard Nimi complaining about having to play volleyball with human legs, she offered to instead magically disguise her legs, ears, tongue, and other snake-like features. Once during practice, Nimi’s teammates admired that her movements were “inhuman, like you’re gliding across the court.” Her face flushed white and she rushed to the locker room to make sure the magic had not worn off. I explained to her later that it was just an expression, but I cursed myself for not being there to see her panicked reaction.


In a way, Nimi was right to be worried. Illusion magic takes a great deal of spiritual energy, so most monsters avoided using it as frequently as Nimi. To conserve the shrine’s power, Harumi gave Nimi a pair of cosmetic contacts to conceal her eyes. Of course, klutz she was, Nimi managed to swallow the only part of her disguise for which she was responsible. 


“You... swallowed it? How?”


“Well, you know how I nibble when I’m nervous.” She also nibbled when she was excited, scared, angry, sad, or bored. I rarely saw her not chewing on something.


“This championship’s a really big deal for me, so I was fidgeting with my contacts and one kind of just…” she gulped as if to reenact the scene.


“Alright. So what do you want me to do about it?” 


“C’mon April, you know what I’m getting at,” she pleaded.


I did. This was the third time this month she had come knocking on my door expecting a favor, the same each time. Last week she dropped her phone in a drain, and I had to use my… talents to get it for her. I was washing sewage out of my hair for three days after that.


Fairies like myself can alter our heights within a certain range, given enough space and pixie dust. Although monster-human interaction law requires hiding inhuman traits when travelling through human territory, lazy or overconfident fairies sometimes shrink themselves rather than hide their wings and ears. As a result, some humans have caught passing glimpses of our tiny flying forms, and those that believe we exist associate fairies with our smallest size, about five centimeters. 


“Fine,” I conceded.


“Huh?”


“I’ll do it.”


“Well, shit, that was easier than I expected. You’re the best, April!”


Nimi sprung forward and wrapped her arms and tail around me. She must have been practicing late and forgot to shower because her scales felt clammy against my legs. Her flower-scented deodorant could not completely mask the stench of sweat. 


“But there’s a catch,” I warned, pulling away from Nimi’s embrace.


She uncoiled from my legs, “Yeah?”


“You’ve been pretty reliant on my help lately. I think it’s only fair that you repay the favor.”


Nimi smiled and nodded, “Yeah, that seems about right. Whaddya need?”


“Well, nothing right now. How about after your big important tournament match you come talk to me and we’ll see what needs doing?”


She shrugged, “Sounds fine to me. Now c’mon, let’s get this contact out of me.”


Her hand snatched mine and she started slithering toward the door, dragging me along with her. I barely had time to grab the pixie dust from on top of my dresser before she whisked me out the door and down the hall into her room.


It was a far cry from my room, other than the standard tatami mat and futon that came with every room. Her floor was a mess, covered in used clothing and training equipment. Her shelves were lined with gold trophies depicting various sports, mostly volleyball. Where I hung a poster of my favorite band, Pixies (cliché, I know), she pinned the banners of various local volleyball teams to her wall. 


She slid the door closed behind us and started laying out her plan, “So you probably already know what to do. I took some of those stomach pills, what are they called?”


“Antacid.”


“Right. So you don’t have to worry about the contact melting, probably,” she said without a hint of reassurance.


“Or me,” I reminded her.


“Oh yeah, you should be fine. Once you grab it you should be able to get back out the way you came, easy peasy.” She gave me a grin that showed off her fangs.


“Alright,” I sighed, “let’s get this over with. But remember, you owe me for this.”


I took a bit of pixie dust from my bag and put the rest down on Nimi’s desk so I wouldn’t lose it. I sprinkled the dust over my head and started to feel the effect immediately. 


Nimi’s eyes lit up. Sometimes I wondered if she lost things on purpose just to see me get smaller in front of her. She seemed like she enjoyed watching me shrink, but there was something else too. She got this look in her eyes, the same look that she gave mice when she found them scurrying about the inn just before she pounced on them and released them over and over. She claimed it was just for exercise, but sometimes it seemed like she enjoyed their frantic yet ultimately futile attempts at escape. Needless to say, I was more than a bit worried about what I was about to do.


I kept eye contact with Nimi as I quickly dropped below her chin, then passed her generous chest, restrained by a sleek gray sports bra. Her breasts were a bit smaller than mine, seemingly a source of envy for her. She had no reason to be jealous at the moment however, as I was eye-level with her toned abs and no longer bigger than her in any department.


Nimi squealed in delight as the world continued to expand around me. I soon came up to her waist, clad in an unusual spandex tube that snugly fit around her hips, connecting her humanoid torso to her tail. She loomed over me as I shrunk further, nearing my final height. 


From this angle, Nimi looked enormous. Each muscle on her abdomen was well above my head, and about as big as myself. I reached my final size—about one-thirtieth of my original height—and stared up at my colossal half-serpentine friend.


Nimi glared down at me and flashed a smile. I could tell she was trying to put me at ease, but the sight of her fangs poking past her upper lip was a bit intimidating.


“Alright, you ready?” she boomed, her voice noticeably amplified.


I didn’t bother responding. She likely wouldn’t be able to hear me all the way down here, and she wasn’t waiting for a response regardless.


Her hand came swooping down and wrapped around me on all sides. I had told her several times to just place her hand flat in front of me so I could use it as a platform, but Nimi was not the best listener. Her palm was warm and a bit moist, but not uncomfortable. I was still tired, and started to think about falling asleep wrapped in Nimi’s warmth. Unfortunately, she had other plans for me. Plans that involved a lot more warmth and moisture. I felt my feet leave the floor as Nimi began lifting me. I felt a harsh wind pushing down on my body as it ascended rapidly with her hand. The ascent stopped suddenly, just inches away from her lips that rivaled me in size.


After I recovered from the whiplash, I reprimanded her as loudly as I could with the air being squeezed from my lungs by her fingers, “Hey Nimi, remember what I said about holding me?”


She blushed, “Oh shit, sorry!”


Her fingers uncurled from around my waist and I tumbled onto the soft pad of her other palm, which she had flattened beneath me.


I rose to my feet and looked up at the behemoth. The fleshy platform I was standing on moved closer to her face, and her look of guilt turned into something like playfulness… or hunger.


Nimi’s gigantic lips suddenly barreled towards me, causing a squishy impact that pushed me off my feet and pinned me against her palm. The massive pink pads gave way and enveloped my body. I tried to push away but found my arms, legs, and wings completely immobile against their pillowy restraints. After what seemed like an eternity of mushy imprisonment, Nimi began to move her lips. As they parted, her upper lip brushed up my face while the lower slid down my legs, leaving a gap at my torso. From that gap, a massive wet muscle began assaulting my midriff.


Nimi’s forked tongue was considerably longer than a human’s, and also more dextrous. She controlled both tips of the gigantic wet muscle to lick around my entire body. If she hadn’t been covering my face with her lip, I might have let out a yelp as the tongue found its target between my thighs. It began teasing my most vulnerable area, lapping at my thighs suggestively. I hadn’t noticed due to the sensory overload of being treated like a lollipop, but her tongue had somehow managed to remove my panties, causing my erect penis to flop out onto her waiting tongue. Apparently, that was all the invitation she needed, because she stopped teasing and began directly attacking my cock with increasingly energetic licks.


I did not expect Nimi to act so decisively. She often made advances toward me, but she was never this direct outside of mating season. I knew she had completely forgotten about her predicament, lost in the moment as she so often was. Unfortunately, her lack of awareness was an immediate threat to my survival. I could fight off her libido, but I could hardly live on just the hot air trapped between her mouth and her palm. If the overwhelming smell of her breath did not kill me, the lack of oxygen would.


My prayers were finally answered and Nimi’s tongue and lips retreated, removing their vacuum seal on her hand. She gave my now fully-erect cock one last lick, leaving my body drenched in warm saliva. Luckily Nimi never wore lipstick, so I was at least spared that humiliation.


As her face rose, her tongue carried a thin thread of saliva from my body to the tip of her forked tongue.


“Sorry, I think I got kinda excited.” Her tongue slithered between her lips after her half-hearted apology, breaking the sticky thread between us as it slipped out of my view. Her gaze lowered to my crotch. “Looks like I’m not the only one.”


“Can we just get this over with?” I suggested, reminding Nimi that this was not a social call.


“Aw, you’re no fun. Fine, let’s just get to the main course then,” she grinned sinisterly.


“Nimi, I’m not food,” I reprimanded.


“Sorry, bad choice of words.”


Her sly smile would intimidate anyone after what she just put me through, but I knew Nimi too well. I still needed to keep an eye on her negligent lack of responsibility, but she would never hurt me on purpose. Besides, the way her left fang stuck out of her mouth made it impossible for her to look more scary than cute when she smiled.


While I was distracted by her derpy look, her fingers snuck up behind me and pinched me by my pajamas, which would need to be replaced with something less sticky after this whole ordeal. They lifted me above her palm and moved in front of her face. Her eyes followed my ascent.


“Bon appetit!” she teased, bringing her hand to a stop with me dangling over her open mouth.


 


Against my best judgment, I looked down to see her gaping maw awaiting my inevitable descent. Her fang looked much more worrying than just a moment ago from up here. She gulped, and I watched her tongue rise and the pool of saliva at the back of her throat disappear down the dark hole underneath her dangling uvula. Just as I started to regret offering to help Nimi, her fingers released my shirt.

End Notes:

This is my first size fetish story. Please leave some feedback and let me know what you liked and what needs improvement.

I wanted to post something for vore day, so this is getting released before the entire story is done. Part 2 will hopefully be done very soon.

Nimi's Little Helper Part 2 by Scorcho

I plummeted face-first toward Nimi’s open maw. I tried to flap my wings to slow the fall, only managing to fling some warm globs of her saliva all over my face. The giant pink muscle that was tormenting me moments ago was rising up to meet me with alarming speed. I smacked right into the fork of her tongue with a deafening squelch, knocking the air out of my windpipes and causing me to inhale some of the saliva that was now practically drenching my face. 


She wasted no time replacing the spit that I just wiped away. The two sections of her tongue alternated rubbing up and down, leaving me squirming in the indent where they split. I hoisted myself on top of her tongue, using her taste buds for traction amid the slimy surface. That turned out to be a worse spot. Nimi took the opportunity to lift her tongue to the roof of her mouth and press me against her palate. She held me flat against it and sucked, vacuum-sealing me in a fleshy prison. After a few seconds, she lowered her tongue. I was left stuck to the ceiling of her mouth for a moment before flopping back onto her tongue. 


The floor sloshed and vibrated all around me as she tried to speak, “Damn Abril, ‘ou tathe ‘ood.”


It took a second to adjust to hearing Nimi’s voice in surround sound. Once I figured out that she had just complimented my taste, I felt my cheeks turn a darker shade of red than they already were from all the physical strain she put me through. It was humiliating enough to have your best friend treat you like a lollipop. Worse, I couldn’t pretend I didn’t like it because Nimi was currently teasing my hard-on with both tips of her tongue. I never appreciated before how dextrous lamiae could be with their tongues. She was able to circle my shaft with one tendril and rub my clit with the other, all while I was riding her tongue like a toddler on a massively oversized horse. The overstimulation of senses was taking its toll. If she kept licking me like this, I was going to-


Nimi broke my train of thought by switching her tactic. She suddenly wrapped one tip around my throbbing member, and at the same time penetrated me with the other tip. Having her tongue sliding in and out of me while she pumped away on my cock proved too much. I exploded all over her tongue and gasped for hot, muggy air inside her mouth. This was the second most humiliated I had ever felt, trailing just behind the time Prisyss tied me up and tried to sell me as a pet butterfly.


While I recovered, Nimi retracted both tips of her tongue, making sure to lick up all the hot seed I just produced. The ground tilted almost ninety degrees as she deposited my spent body into her cheek cavity. I watched with morbid curiosity as she arched her tongue and sucked my ejaculate down her gullet. That’ll be me next, I thought. So entranced was I with the horrifying ritual of Nimi swallowing that I didn’t notice her fang had stuck itself in my left shoulder. 


As she opened her jaw, the fang left a puncture wound that hurt at first, but quickly went numb. Her tongue once again flattened against my face and pulled me back to the center of her cavernous mouth. I tried to push myself off the slimy surface, but found that my arms wouldn’t move. It was not the same as being trapped against her palate. I could not feel my upper body at all. I flailed my legs to try to let Nimi know something was wrong, but she must have taken it as the signal to go ahead because I felt the angle of her monstrous tongue shift towards the back of her throat. Her uvula grazed against my backside as I started to slide towards the dark pit behind it. I tried to kick more frantically, but found myself losing feeling in my legs as well. I felt like I should be panicking, but my mind was starting to go fuzzy. I focused hard on the situation I was in and how to get help, but it was too difficult to think. It was too easy to rest against the wet, pillowy tongue and just slide down deeper. The last thing I saw was the bright light slipping through the front of Nimi’s mouth, and then everything went black.



My eyelids begrudgingly creaked open. At least, I thought they did, but everything was still pitch black. I reached for my cell phone—even fairies get to enjoy the conveniences of modern technology—but found that I was not only nude, but covered in slime. Starting to piece together memories from before I passed out, I instinctively reached for my shoulder.


“Ow!” I retracted my hand in response to a jolt of sharp pain. 


I slowly brushed my fingers over the same spot on my arm and felt a circular wound that had already begun to scab over. Memories came back in flashes: the huge fang in my shoulder, struggling to move, sliding down Nimi’s throat… Now I at least knew where I was. Feeling the mushy ground beneath my resting spot confirmed my suspicions. Though it was drenched in the same slime covering my body, there was no mistaking it. I woke up on top of a half-digested hamburger bun. More likely than not, I woke up in Nimi’s stomach.


Shit, she must have accidentally injected venom when she bit my shoulder, I thought. That would explain the sudden paralysis, and the following blackout. Then I remembered why I ended up here here in the first place. Nimi’s contact lens was floating around here somewhere in her stomach acids.


Wait, I should be dead. I was sitting on a flimsy piece of bread floating in a pool of gastric fluid. I thought back to my conversation with Nimi. She said she had taken an antacid, so the liquid should be relatively harmless… for now. That brought up another alarming realization. How long had I been out? It could have been minutes or hours. I had to find that contact soon or I could end up melting along with Nimi’s lunch.


Suddenly, guidance came to me in the form of Nimi’s earth-shaking yet oddly muffled voice.


“Yo, April, can you hear me?” she rumbled.


It would be impossible not to. Even if I was deaf, her voice would still be sending vibrations throughout her stomach walls and into my body.


“Oh right, you can’t answer,” she continued. “Well, uh… I dunno how much longer this stomach pill thing is gonna last, so you might wanna hurry it up in there. I’ll hafta get you out of there pretty soon.”


The omniscient voice confirmed my fears. There was no time to waste. I shakily got to my feet and started looking. Only, I had no idea where to begin. Somewhere in this massive pool of bilge and soggy food was a transparent lens about half my height. Not that its appearance mattered, since I could not see my own hands in front of my face.


Luckily, I was able to scrape the saliva off my wings, allowing me to take flight once again. I hovered just above the surface of Nimi’s gastric acid, letting my toes graze the top of the pool to feel for the lens. I made my way around the perimeter of her stomach, using the fleshy walls as a guide. As I searched, I got a good idea of what Nimi had to eat today. My toes hit soggy french fries twice my size, a piece of taco shell, and some kind of chocolate-covered object that I guessed was a protein bar. 


Eventually, I came back to where I started: on top of the hamburger bun. From there, I turned my back to Nimi’s stomach wall and flew toward the center of her vast stomach. The light bubbling and gurgling of her stomach started to become louder and more frequent, warning that the antacid would not last much longer. Just when I started to lose hope of ever finding Nimi’s contact, I felt something hard and plastic-like brush my feet. I reached down while hovering just above the liquid and grabbed the side of the object. It was round and concave. This had to be it. 


I tried grabbing both ends of the contact at once, but it was too large for my arm span, so I changed tactics. I grabbed the lens with both hands from one side and flapped my wings hard, but it was no good. The contact was just too heavy for my wings  to carry. I racked my brain trying to think up any way to get the contact out of Nimi’s increasingly dangerous belly. Just when I had lost all hope, Nimi’s voice of divine intervention came from everywhere at once.


“April? I’m starting to get super worried. Maybe we should just bail and figure something else out.” The whole world shook as she spoke, meaning she was on the move. “I’m gonna get you out of there, just grab onto this.”


I had no idea what she was talking about, but suddenly there was a tiny streak of light coming from her esophagus. Not enough to make out any of the shapes in her stomach, but enough that I could finally see the contact I was grabbing. From the thin beam of light came a rope. Well, actually it was a piece of floss, but it was as thick as a rope to me. Nimi was going to try to pull me out.


I wedged the contact between my thighs and pressed hard with my feet to prevent it from slipping, then I grabbed the floss with both hands. Nimi must have felt my weight, or more likely the weight of the contact, and started to pull up on the rope. There were a few times during my rapid ascent when I thought the contact would slip out from under me, but it miraculously stayed in my grasp.


I travelled up towards her throat, squeezing through some tight, fleshy tunnels as I neared the back of her mouth. Finally, I could see the blinding light once more outlining her fanged teeth. I flopped onto her tongue, still holding the floss and the contact. Nimi dragged me across her taste buds and over her lips into the first breath of fresh air I had in what seemed like hours.


Nimi cupped her hand under my position on her floss escape rope and I let go, falling back unceremoniously into her palm. She brought her face closer and looked with an expression of worry and guilt, that quickly turned to surprise.


“Holy shit April, you actually got it!” she exclaimed. “Oh, I could just kiss you!”


She leaned forward, but quickly reeled back once she got a whiff of me.


“Uh… Maybe we should give you a bath first.”

End Notes:

This is not the end! There is one more part to this short story coming soon.

Nimi's Little Helper Part 3 by Scorcho

It was nice to finally be able to wash off Nimi’s gooey spit from my body. After sitting in her muggy inner stomach with her lunch, the steamy hot water felt heavenly. I dunked my head under and ran my fingers through my hair to get rid of the last traces of saliva, then resurfaced and gratefully sucked in air. Even with the steam, it was a thousand times more refreshing than the strained breaths I had to choke down in my friend’s tummy. 


I flipped to face the ceiling and lazily backstroked towards land. I washed up against a soft and squishy beach and layed there for a moment before getting to my feet. Careful not to slip on the wet surface that sank like a bean bag with every step, I walked along Nimi’s midriff. I was still the size of a stick of gum—and felt how one looks when Nimi is done with it—at the request of my titanic half-snake pal. Only this time, she meant well by it.


“I feel bad about putting you through all this,” she told me earlier while carrying me in her palm to the inn’s hot spring. “So I’m going to pamper you tonight, and I won’t take no for an answer.”


I had no reason to reject her kind offer, other than a surprisingly rational fear of being eaten again, so I agreed. Besides, I was in no condition to fight her, even at my full size. Being Nimi’s snack had taken all my energy. I needed a spa day fit for a queen, and Nimi delivered. Her monumental, glistening breasts blocked my view of her face. Each one was several times my height, not to mention orders of magnitude more voluminous. 


At this size I could appreciate the results of her strict workout regimen. Her washboard abs were rock-solid, providing much better walking support than her squishy pelvis where I washed up. While I was distracted by her impressive muscles, Nimi was performing another miracle right in front of me. She had stuck her fingers between her mountainous tits and pulled them apart, forming a soft valley that led to her inviting, freckle-spotted smile.


“Having fun yet?” she bellowed. “Cuz I think you could be having a lot more fun up here.” She gestured to her boobs, tweaking one of her nipples with her index finger as she held them apart. 


I was wary of her playful nature and how dangerous it could be at my size, but the promise of giant booby funtime overpowered my fear. I rushed forward into the chasm of cleavage, right into Nimi’s trap. She released the fleshy mounds just as I reached their center, smushing me gently between the two soft globes.


“Gotcha!” taunted Nimi.


“I thought you were supposed to be pampering me,” I complained, though in reality I hardly minded the soft entrapment.


Suddenly, the walls pressed in much harder, completely engulfing me in supple flesh.


“Sorry, can’t hear you!” Nimi’s muffled voice resonated through her cushiony prison. “But… I think I can feel you~”


I abruptly became aware of my hardening phallus once again revealing my sexual feelings. Nimi’s silky mammaries surrounding my tiny body and rubbing up on my crotch sent intense waves of pleasure from my toes to my fingertips. Much like being on her tongue, the lamia’s full-body titjob was overwhelming every neuron in my brain. All I could think about was how good it felt to be squished and rubbed between her tits. Nimi was now massaging her breasts up and down with her hands, causing jolts of pleasure with each motion.


Her cleavage was my entire world right now. All I could think about was fucking her glorious tits. All I could hear was the sloshing of her milk. All I could smell was sex and her addictive body stench. All I could taste was her sweat. All I could see and touch were her enormous mammaries. In that moment, I needed nothing else.


Her pace quickened and she began to toss her breasts in all directions, jostling me around while keeping my body firmly trapped. Her tender breasts felt like pillows compared to her hardened abs, so the sudden jerky movement was more disorienting than painful. She kept me squashed inside her cleavage for ages as she mashed and massaged like she was kneading dough. I would not say I was having fun, but I was certainly enjoying myself. 


Ultimately, the sensation proved to be too much for my already assaulted libido. All it took was one more hard squeeze. I came violently, erupting white juice all over the surrounding boob-cushions. Either Nimi could not feel the warm goop or she did not care, because she continued to grind her tits together. I was gradually coated in my own sperm as she spread it like a condiment on her titty sandwich. Soon enough, I was nearing climax again. At the same time as she was bringing me closer to the edge, I could hear Nimi pleasuring herself all around me. Her moans only added to my desperation to shoot another load. After a minute or so, I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I came again, emptying my balls so violently it was almost painful. Meanwhile, Nimi’s moaning had become deafening and the pressure of her boobs tripled. She had clearly just reached climax as well.


Just as quickly as they had smashed together, Nimi’s breasts parted, leaving me lying down, exhausted and covered in sweat and cum. I did not even bother to crawl out of the pool of sexual goop that Nimi and I had concocted. Luckily, Nimi was nice enough to extract me from her chest by pinching my torso between her meaty thumb and index finger. As they approached, I noticed they were already covered in a thin layer of white liquid. It didn’t take much imagination to figure out where her hand had been while I was getting abused by her oversized melons.


She gripped my ribcage firmly and lifted me in front of her face.


“Dude, you’re a mess,” she teased. “Let’s get you cleaned off.”


With that, she opened her maw and shuttled me directly between her soft lips. They clamped down around me and her tongue got to work. She sucked on my legs, moving her lips back and forth to get all the liquid off. Meanwhile, her tongue circled my face and torso, licking every inch of my body. She lingered a bit when her tongue passed over my crotch, but then ejected me from her mouth. Pinching me between her fingers once more, Nimi slowly lowered me into the steamy water next to her hips. She dunked me up to my head, then quickly pulled me out. When I emerged, all traces of our sexcapades were erased. She lifted me up above her left breast and let go. I bounced twice, then settled into her squishy skin. I was lying down right next to her nipple, taking in the gentle steam and recovering.


“Y’know April, maybe we could make this a regular thing. I give you a massage and you give me a snack,” Nimi suggested to the ceiling while lounging back and dipping her hair in the water.


“Yeah, don’t push your luck,” I cautioned.


 


Whether she was serious or not, I knew this would not be the last time I saw Nimi from the inside.

End Notes:

And that's it! The end of the first Monster-Sized Bite short story. Sorry it was so long overdue. Hopefully it was worth the wait.

Please leave a review and let me know what you thought, it will really help me figure out where to go with these in the future.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9521