National Pastime by Omanahan88
Summary:

In the future, all of mankind is wiped out by some unknown catastrophy. However, they are eventually returned to existance by a hyper advanced race of alien beings known as the Arc. One new world human becomes obsessed with one particular aspect of life from before mankind's extinction; Baseball. This curious engineer then devises a way to travel back through time to witness a game of baseball for herself, but things don't go exactly as planned. 

 

 


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Growing Woman, Odor, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6543 Read: 18985 Published: August 12 2020 Updated: September 06 2020
Story Notes:

This story will probably start a little slower than my other stories, and it might not be quite as fetish heavy. But the distraction of writing is very much needed for me at the moment so I hope you enjoy it all the same!

 

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

1. The Love of the Game by Omanahan88

2. Bon Voyage by Omanahan88

3. Arrival by Omanahan88

4. Figuring it out by Omanahan88

5. Introductions by Omanahan88

The Love of the Game by Omanahan88

“And there you have it folks! The New York Yankees are your 2046 World Series Champions. Ladies and gentlemen this has been an absolutely awe inspiring display of the greatest sport to ever be played. The air is downright electric here at Yankee Stadium and if you aren’t here to witness this action in person then you don’t know what you’re missing!”


“Woooooo hoooooooo!” Kayla shouted as she leapt up off of her couch. The petite brunette danced her happy dance as she celebrated the victory of her absolute favorite team in baseball. And as she bounced giddily in front of her sofa, she bumped into the small coffee table, scattering electronic components across it’s wooden surface. 


“Ow, fuck, shit!” Kayla scrambled to stop the smaller components from rolling out of her field of view. As the young woman plucked the last piece off of the floor and deposited it back into the clear plastic organizer from which it was ejected, she returned herself to the couch as she gently raised her hand into the air so that her palm was facing towards her television. Then, with a gentle flick of her wrist, Kayla began to scroll through the on-screen options until she found the next video that she wanted to watch.


“Welcome folks to our opening day celebration here at the Camden Yards. Today is an absolutely jaw droppingly beautiful day to watch the New York Yankees face off against our very own Baltimore Orioles. I hope that everyone-“


“What the heck are you watching?” A voice called out from behind Kayla, causing her to jump in her seat a little. Spinning around, the short brunette sees the smiling face of her roommate, Mary. 


“Jesus, you scared me you bitch.” Kayla shouted, turning back to her game. Recognizing that her attention is back on the screen, the video resumes playing, detailing the action of the first game of the 2047 MLB season. 


“I know, that’s why I did it.” Mary says playfully as she hops over the sofa and lands with a thud before propping her feet up against Kayla’s thighs as she settles into a comfy position. “So what is it?”


“It’s baseball. And could you not put your shoes on the furniture? You’re gonna get the couch dirty.” Kayla said grouchily. She wasn’t the biggest fan of sharing her secret passion with other people. No one else appreciated the old world the same way that she did.


“Well, give me a hand would ya?” Mary lifted her sneaker up and dangled it playfully in front of her roommate.


“Gross.” Kayla shoved Mary’s feet away from her face, causing the blonde to giggle as she curled her legs up and began to undo the latches on her shoes. Once both sneakers were off, Mary placed her feet back down, just barely grazing up against Kayla’s thighs. Kayla scowled as she looked down at her roommate’s damp, sweaty socks came to rest against her leg. Feet disgusted the girl, they sweat, they stink and she just couldn’t stand having someone else’s feet touching her. 


“So what the hell is baseball? Some weird game show?” Mary asked.


“No. For your information it’s a sport.” Kayla chirped back defensively.


“What, like Brakking?” Mary began using one foot to remove one sock and then repeating the process for the other foot. 


“No not like Brakking. Well… sort of I guess. It’s from the old world.” Kayla shifted in her seat as she avoided eye contact with Mary, who was now uniquely curious.


“Old world? Like old world humans? Like pre event horizon humans? That old world?” She asked, leaning forward in her seat. 


“Yes, that old world.” Kayla replied, very matter-of-factly.


“No way! How’d you get the video?” 


“Well the anthropology department managed to defragment some old world records. And I heard they found some baseball related stuff. Turns out they uncovered about two decades worth of recordings.” Kayla shouted again as she saw her team hit a successful triple play, scaring her roommate with the sudden outburst of celebration. The two girls sat and watched the game for a little while, Kayla explaining the rules as they came up and Mary doing her best to follow along with the somewhat boring game.


“Wait so they just have to let him run around?” 


“Yeah, it’s called a home run. When the ball gets hit somewhere that the other team can’t get to it, the hitter gets to score.” Kayla says, growing tired of reiterating the rules to Mary. 


“Well why doesn’t the defense team get clubs? They could stop him from making to the home base.” Mary suggested, pantomiming like she was bashing someone on the head with a club.


“It’s called a bat. And it’s not about killing each other, how many times do I need to say that?” Kayla shouts.


“Whatever. Seems dumb to me. Guess I can see why the old humans were all wiped out… probably died of boredom.” Mary scratched her foot, desperately trying to alleviate an irritating itch. Kayla shoots her an angry scowl before turning back to her table full of components. “So whatcha got going on there?” Mary asked, having genuinely not noticed the unusual bit of tech lying on the table in front of her.


Kayla shrugged her shoulders as she continued to connect various components into the larger amalgamation of electronics in her hands. “Just something for work. They’ve got me working on gravitational tech. Nothing too fancy.”


Mary shook her head as she looked over the unrecognizable piece of equipment that Kayla was tinkering with. It wasn’t surprising that she wouldn’t be able to wrap her head around any of that space tech crap that Kayla was always working on. Her roommate may not have been the most eye catching beauty out there, but there was no doubt that she was genius level smart. 


“Hmmm cool, cool stuff. Well I’ll leave you to your bat-ball.” Mary says, popping up off the couch and moving towards her bedroom. 


“Base ball.”


“Whatever. Old world humans died off like thousands of years ago. I doubt anyone’s gonna be too upset with me.” Mary says as she scampers out of the living room. 


Kayla rolled her eyes. It was true, the old world humans had apparently been all but eradicated by some unknown cataclysm that historians had taken to calling “The Event Horizon.” It wasn’t until a large capsule had been picked up from deep space by an advanced race of synthetic lifeforms, known as the Arc, that the human race was brought back from extinction using DNA that had been cryogenically stored inside the capsule. And from that point on humanity thrived, utilizing the hyper advanced technology gifted to them by the Arc. 


Humans have also managed to uncover large amounts of information about their previous civilizations using the massive data drives that were present on the capsule, and the one bit of history that had managed to capture Kayla’s fascination was an ancient sporting event known as baseball. To many modern day humans, ancient sports were far too mild when compared to the hyper violent sports that they were familiar with today. But to Kayla, baseball was the most fascinating thing imaginable. And that is where Kayla’s biggest fantasy came from. She wanted nothing more than to get to go and experience the thrill of being in that stadium. The popcorn, the beer, the cheering, all of it just seemed so incredible! And she had to be there to experience it for herself.


And that’s where this little gizmo of hers came into play. The device that she was tinkering with was not in fact anything work related, but instead it was a side project that she had been working on for nearly three years. It was a modified navigational cartridge that would allow Kayla to live out her fantasy. At the end of this month Kayla was scheduled to take a nice weekend long vacation to another system where she could kick back and relax for a while. But with this special nav card, Kayla would be able to hijack her transporter and place herself in any location across the universe at any point in time. 


Kayla turned the device over as she studied her work. “I just need to get it to work.” She said softly to herself. Then her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a peculiar sensation of movement across her thigh. Looking down, the brunette shrieked as she saw a small group of tiny green pests crawling across her skin. She flung herself off of the couch and began hastily swiping the tiny insects off of herself while fleeing from the apparent scene of the infestation. 


“Mary! Mary get the fuck out here!” Kayla shouted, chills still running down her spine. Moments later her roommate came running back into the living room to see what all the commotion was about. 


“What? What’s happening?”


“You brought fucking mites into the house again!” Kayla shouted as she retrieved an aerosol can from beneath the kitchen sink. Upon returning to the living room she began to spray the couch and surrounding areas with the disinfecting spray, killing the tiny pests as they came into contact with the poisonous mist.


“Oh shit.” Mary lifted her foot off and took hold of her sock, peeling the damp article off of her foot. No sooner than the sock came free, did a handful of the annoying little creatures fall to the floor before scurrying away. 


“Oh Goddamnit, see?” 


“Yea, I guess I know why my foot was itching so bad.” Mary said with a chuckle. “Don’t worry, I’ll get an exterminator in here tomorrow.” The pretty blonde smiled as she disappeared around the corner.

 

“Dammit Mary, what the hell!” Kayla muttered as she rolled her eyes and packed up her miscellaneous pieces of tech. She didn’t plan on staying out here with all these little parasites running around. She’d just have to pick up where she left off once the exterminator had a chance to clear all the mites out of the apartment. “Oh well.” She thought to herself. At least now she could go watch some more games in the comfort in her own room.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it! Chapters may be sparse, so please be patient. 

Bon Voyage by Omanahan88

“So what time are you leaving?” Mary asked, not bothering to move from her spot on the couch as her roommate scurried back and forth across the apartment, making extra sure that she didn’t leave anything behind that she might need. The petite brunette pulled all of her bags into the living room and silently poured over her checklist one final time. She had her clothes, a camera, her vacation ticket and most importantly, she had her modified nav card. Finally her ultimate dream was on the verge of realization and she didn’t want to risk making a single mistake. Kayla was snapped out of her mental preparations by the soft chime coming from the front door. 


“That’s my ride!” She exclaimed, excitedly grabbing her things and rushing towards the door. She made a quick stop at the couch to lean down and give her friend a quick hug before waving goodbye and dragging her bags out to the vehicle that was idling outside of their apartment. Mary chuckled as she heard the door slam. She hadn’t seen Kayla this excited about anything in a crazy long time. A vacation trip to Minos 5, not exactly what Mary would consider a good time, with the disturbing lack of sunshine and beaches. But then again, Kayla wasn’t really the tropical, binge drinking marathon sort of girl. Mary shifted around on the couch, attempting to get extra comfortable now that she was alone for the week. As she began browsing the Internet, a familiar itch on her foot began to distract her from her erotic findings. Peeling off her sock with her toes, Mary furrowed her brow as she saw a couple of tiny green mites come crawling off of her foot.


“Goddamnit.” She said aloud, as she looked up the exterminator’s number once again.


Kayla pulled her bags from the trunk and turned to stride towards the massive building in front of which she had been dropped off. Her gaze pointed upwards, marveling at the tremendous metallic structure that defied all attempts to describe it. The hectic display of lights erupting from the metallic rods and shooting out into the atmosphere told Kayla that the Bureau was as busy as ever. As the young woman approached the large entryway to the building, her heart began to race. She had been planning this little caper for as long as she cared to remember. Countless calculations, endless searching for rare and obscure parts, and saving up for years to be able to afford to plot her own vacation destination. It all culminated right here, right now. The timid engineer walked into the large open chamber where a single desk was prominently featured as the focal point of the room. 


“Kayla Burnett, please approach.” A loud voice called out, seemingly from several places in the room. Kayla approached the desk, eyeing the massive creature seated behind the heavy metal table. No matter how many times she had come face to face with an Arbiter, their distinct lack of features always made her feel uneasy. These creatures had been saved by the Arc from absolute extinction, similar to the way that humankind had been restored. And their unique ability to exist across separate instances of time and space made them critically important for the various civilizations that the Arc had placed across the universe. At this exact moment, this particular was likely serving hundreds of travelers, who were all standing in this exact same room, at the exact same time, existing across a multitude of dimensional instances. 


As Kayla looked up into it’s blank, yet somehow attentive face she heard it’s voice once again echo through her mind. “Welcome Ms. Burnett.” The creature’s head tilted to the side as it stretched out one of its long, jagged arms to present a hand towards Kayla. “Please place your hand in my palm.”


With a deep breath to calm her nerves, the short brunette reached out and placed her hand into the Arbiter’s outstretched palm. The dark skin on the creature’s palm began to glow faintly in reaction to her touch, before quickly returning to normal a few moments later. The young woman felt the intrusive sensation of the Arbiter reaching inside of her mind swell and recede, as it looked into her memories. Kayla’s heart was now pounding inside of her chest. This was her final hurdle.


Several tense moments of silence passed and Kayla could do nothing but stare into the large, empty face that peered down at her. With each second that ticked away, the nervous human waited for some sort of alarm to ring, calling the authorities to come and haul her away for questioning. But the alarm never came. Instead, the creature returned its large hand to its desk before a section of the wall behind it began to shift, creating an opening. “Enjoy your vacation Ms. Burnett.” The voice called out, as the Arbiter’s head turned away from the young woman, and resumed the same posture that it had when she had first entered the room. 


A wave of relief washed over her as Kayla quickly got up from her chair and grabbed her bags. She walked quietly out of the room, towards the newly opened doorway that revealed a long corridor. As she walked down the hall, she continued to look from side to side, making sure that she wasn’t being watched or followed, still not entirely convinced that she was home free. Eventually the hallway opened up into another room, in the middle of which was a large metallic sphere. Kayla approached the large device and threw open the heavy door, revealing an odd looking chair inside. Kneeling down to dig through her bag, she quickly retrieved the small piece of tech that she had constructed for this trip. She then stepped inside the sphere and took a seat in the only chair inside. Once she was comfortable, Kayla hooked her device into the back of the monitor that was attached to the chair. 


Moments later, the Bureau logo that was on the screen was replaced by the barebones interface that Kayla had designed. The young woman waited for the device to input the preloaded coordinates into the travel system, before a large “Initiate” button appeared on screen. Kayla crossed her fingers and held her breath as she pressed the button. She looked out the window of the sphere, her vision of the room outside becoming obscured by a bright light shining in. The young woman felt her grip grow tighter on the armrests of her chair. While she was confident in her calculations, she couldn’t help but be a bit nervous about her very first attempt at traveling back through time. 

Arrival by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Writing this has helped me to get back into the right headspace for enjoying and creating giantess content again. I've already started working on another story with a bit more of a "straight to the action" sort of vibe. I plan to keep working on this one as I figure out where to go with it, but if it's something you'd really like to see continue, please let me know!

 

 

 

James Nash walked quickly down the hall, escorted by an entourage of conspicuously dressed men and women. And although the corridor was very sparsely populated, anyone who found themselves in the path of the smartly dressed pack made sure to give them a wide berth. Eventually James reached the end of the corridor as the doors were opened, ensuring he didn’t need to slow his stride as he entered a large room containing an equally large, ovular table. The eight people who were already seated around the table all stood up as James entered the room, leaving his security detail just outside of the door.


“Mr. President.” An older man said, gently adjusting the slightly disheveled collar on his button down shirt. It was clear that he had been here for a while.


“Someone tell me what the hell is happening.” James ordered curtly, taking his seat at the head of the table. Once the President has taken his seat everyone else in the room followed suit, but only one person took the opportunity to speak up. A woman picked up the small remote placed in front of her, using it to turn on the large screen at the front of the room. 


“Approximately two hours ago, a large, unidentified structure was discovered just off the eastern seaboard. We’ve so far been unable to discern where the object came from. Based on the exterior appearance, the object seems as if it was constructed, not naturally occurring.” The woman clicked through various slides showing images that had been taken of the large sphere that was currently sitting in the Gulf of Maine. President Nash watched intently as the slides continued to change.


“Well, who have we been in contact with? China, Russia, Japan? This thing belongs to someone and I want to know who built it and why.” James rhythmically rapped his fingers on the table as he stared at the mysterious orb. He hoped that someone would have some answers for him. Even if the object was constructed by foreign aggressors, it seemed preferable to the unknown possibilities that could have placed this thing in his territory.


Another voice picked up this time, as yet another short, older man began to scrounge through his notes. “We’ve made contact with Beijing, Moscow, and Tokyo, I’m addition to our allies across the Atlantic. No one is claiming responsibility for the construction of the sphere.” 


“And we believe that?” The president asked, not taking his eyes off the screen.


“We have no information that would lead us to believe that any of our enemies have been in the process of manufacturing this superstructure. Least of all any method to deploy it into U.S. waters without detection.” The man continued. 


“Well what the hell are we-“ The President was cut off by one of his service agents stepping forward to whisper into his ear. The room fell deathly silent as the message was relayed, everyone assuming that it was in some way related to the important discussion at hand. Everyone took notice of the expression painted on Nash’s face as the agent stood up straight. “Turn it on.” In response to James’ command, the screen at the center of the room quickly flashed as the static slideshow of pictures was changed over to a live video feed being recorded from a military helicopter circling around the object. A series of murmurs echoed across the room as the administration watched as the panels of the sphere began to shift, emitting a heavy fog of smoke.


“Holy fucking shit…” James declared in utter disbelief.


———————————————————-


Kayla gripped the armrests of her chair tightly as she felt her transport pod begin to shake violently. She closed her eyes tightly, silently praying that she hadn’t made some sort of fatal mistake. The noise emitting from the machinery within the pod grew louder and louder as Kayla began to fear that something had gone wrong. Her heart sank as she considered that if she were to perish on this journey, her friends, her family… they would never know what happened. She felt as if there was no more oxygen left in this damned sphere. “Is this how I die?” She asked herself, when suddenly she felt the vehicle come to an abrupt stop. The intense impact caused the monitor to break off from the chair, as well as resulting in a thick concentration of smoke beginning to pour into tight confines of the pod. 


When she felt that the shaking and crashing had stopped, Kayla began to quickly undo the harness that fastened her into the chair, and made her way to the pod’s door. She unlatched the lock and swung open the doors of the pod, throwing herself out into the open before she took in too much smoke. Unfortunately for her, Kayla had not expected to land the pod in the water. She tumbled forward as her foot crashed below the surface, her whole body following in being submerged in the cold water. Thankfully, it didn’t appear to be too deep and Kayla managed to prop her feet on the bottom, pushing her head back above the surface to suck in some fresh, clean oxygen. Wiping the salty water from her face, Kayla opened her eyes, praying that she was alone and no one saw her fall out of her pod. And it only took her eyes a second to adjust for her to see a weird, tiny boat floating in front of her face. 


“Holy fucking shit…” She muttered to herself, as she saw a number of itty bitty creatures scurry across the deck of the miniature ship, desperately trying not to be flung off of the ship in the waves of her massive wake. Suddenly, the young woman became aware of the dozens of other ships floating in the waters near her, as well as the many aircraft circling overhead. Taking to her feet, Kayla began looking all around her, absorbing every little detail about her surroundings. It didn’t take too long for her to come to the realization that... “I’m fucking huge!” She exclaimed.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Leave me a review and let me know what you think or go say hi on Twitter @omanahan88.

Figuring it out by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Hey all, I've got one more chapter pretty much done so that one will be going up ASAP. However I've been putting most of my time into a new story that's a lot heavier with the fetish content. I want to keep going with this one, but it's a bit slower of a writing process. If you like this one, leave a review and I'll make sure it doesn't get left behind. Anyways, enjoy!


 


 


 

Kayla stood in the water for a few minutes, just looking at everything around her and keeping an eye on the aircraft circling above her head. After being soaked for a few minutes, she then decided that it would be a good idea for her to make her way towards the shoreline where she could at least dry off. She eyed the coast for a decent spot to step out of the water without wreaking too much havoc on the roads and buildings that populated the oceanfront. Eventually she saw an area with nothing more than a few highways to step over, and so she began making her way there, eager to get out of the chilly water. 


“STOP, DO NOT MOVE!” A voice called out from above. Kayla turned around, looking to determine who was speaking to her. She looked, unsure of who was speaking, but confident that if these tiny little things were going to tell her what to do, then they greatly misunderstood the situation. With a quick shake of her head, Kayla once again began moving towards the shoreline. She made it another few steps before the voice called out again. This time however it was moving into a position where she was able to identify the source. “HOLD YOUR POSITION OR WE WILL BE FORCED TO OPEN FIRE!” The voice reiterated, apparently being amplified from within one of the helicopters flying near her head.


“The water’s cold. I want to dry off.” Kayla replied, continuing in her path, but keeping her eyes on the helicopter in front of her face. Suddenly she felt her shins come into contact with something. Looking down, the giantess saw one of the military boats that had been unable to move itself out of her path. 


“Oh shit.” She cursed as her inadvertent kick sent the boat toppling over into the water. She bent down to retrieve the vehicle, quickly turning it upright and making sure that it would still float. “Sorry.” She said softly, not to any one person in particular as she eyed the surface to try to spot any tiny folks that she managed to knock off of the ship. Carefully she scooped several sailors back onto the deck of the ship, before carefully stepping around it, making sure she didn’t kick any others on her way to the shoreline. She heard the helicopter continue to bark orders at her as she approached land, but she chose to ignore them in favor of getting herself out of the water. 


Eventually Kayla managed to step one foot onto the beach. She paused as her flesh pushed down into the sand. It felt unusual how the ground seemed to give way beneath her weight and as she stepped farther up onto solid ground, she felt the ground crack and break beneath her. She was becoming rapidly aware of just how the world seemed to interact with her at this scale. Small ships and helicopters aside, even the planet itself seemed to yield to her now titanic frame. It was a surreal feeling. As far as the various species that she interacted with in her own time, humans were among the smallest of them all. But here, she was massive. Relative to the little beings that were scattered all around the area, Kayla was not much larger than any species she had ever known. 


Putting aside her thoughts about her evident change in stature, Kayla continued onward, being extra careful not to squash any of the small humans running across the beach. Eventually the giantess made her way across the highway and out into a large open clearing on the edge of a forest. Once content that she wasn’t going to squash anything, Kayla reaches down and began undoing her shoelaces, finally freeing her feet from their wet, squishy prisons. After taking a few minutes to wiggle her toes in the warm sunlight, the giantess began to shiver a bit. Realizing that her soaked clothes were still freezing cold. She reached down to grab a hold of the bottom of her shirt, but paused as she watched more military vehicles begin to close in on her position. 


“Damn it.” She muttered to herself, looking around the area. She figured it was going to be difficult for her to get any sort of privacy at this size. She looked back towards the pod that she had arrived in. She had two bags of clothing inside and hopefully it was still dry. However, there was also an ever increasing military presence between here and there that she wasn’t exactly thrilled about stepping around to go out and back. Especially if these people decided that she was a threat, she didn’t want to go acting too erratically. Another shiver shot down her back.


“Fuck it.” She thought to herself, as she began walking back towards the pod. “If the world wants to sit down and have a chat, then they can wait till I get some dry clothes on.” The giantess then began the arduous process of making her way back towards the pod, carefully stepping around vehicles as best as she could. The military continued to throw out commands to her, but Kayla was far more concerned with getting comfortable. Once back to the sphere, the giantess took some time to go through her bags and chang into an outfit that was both dry and a little more comfortable in this warm weather.


Back on the beach, a U.S. general stood with his binoculars aimed directly at the pod that the gigantic woman had returned to. Her blatant disregard for the commands being issued to her had already brought his blood to a boiling point. The president had made it abundantly clear how he was expected to take a position of strength with this peculiar being, and her cavalier attitude was already beginning to undermine his authority. So if this giantess didn’t start complying with their directions, he was going to use a show of force to help her understand that the United States was not to be fucked with. 


“I want every goddamn cannon we have pointed at that thing. If she so much as sets one more foot onto U.S. soil we’re going to blow her goddamn tits to Minnesota. And get Hayes on the radio-“ The general began to trail off as he noticed that his subordinate was no longer listening to him. As he turned around to look at what had caught the soldiers attention, his jaw fell agape as he looked up at the gargantuan beauty who was now standing directly over top of him. 


“Now, what’s the line? Take me to your leader?” Kayla said with a smirk and a giggle. 

End Notes:

Thanks so much for reading!

Introductions by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

 

"Baseball?” 


“Yea, baseball!” 


James Nash rubbed the bridge of his nose and cradled his head in his hands. Turning to his advisors who were huddled behind him, he silently looked to them for some sort of explanation. However no one was able to understand exactly what was going on. The president turned back to the microphone placed in front of him and activated it once again. “So you traveled to this planet for no other reason than to watch baseball?”


“Well, I mean… mostly, yeah.” Kayla said sheepishly. Hearing it said out loud seemed a bit ridiculous now. I’m her defense though, she was planning on being a bit more inconspicuous and a bit less alien invader. Nash turned around and began to speak with the herd of eager yes-men behind him. Kayla day quietly as she waited for the tiny man to turn back around and speak with her. She looked around as she moved her legs, attempting to get a bit more blood flowing into her now sleeping foot. It was difficult for the giantess not to chuckle when she saw the slightest movement of her giant toes causing some of the soldiers posted around her to lose their nerve. And while she’s never been the sort of person to try to scare people, it was impossible not to enjoy the feeling of the power that her size now afforded her. 


The man’s voice once again came blaring through the speakers outside of the small, mock up shelter that had been built in the large clearing in which Kayla had settled down. “Alright Miss Burnett, it appears that we’ve heard enough for the time being.” The president’s voice sounded weary, as if he had been dragged across the country upon the possible threat of complete and utter annihilation, only to learn that the extra terrestrial invader was nothing more than a young tourist. Kayla sighed with relief upon hearing the government wasn’t going to try to blow her up, although she also wasn’t entirely sure how vacation was supposed to play out now. Hopefully she could at least catch one game of baseball. “However, for the time being, we’ll be leaving you with a security detail to keep an eye on you. Additionally you’ll be working with some of our top scientists, and we’d very much appreciate your cooperation with them.”


“Of course Mr. Nash. I appreciate your hospitality.” Kayla begins to nervously scratch at her arm as her gaze falls to the flattened grass beneath her. “I didn’t intend for any of this to happen.” 


“Well, I suppose when you’re traveling through space and time there’s always the possibility for mishaps. When all is said and done, it seems to me that we stand to learn a great deal from you. I believe your help will be an incredible boon to our species. And if I’m completely honest, the fact that humankind’s first extraterrestrial encounter was with a hundred and fifty foot tall, English speaking baseball fan is like winning the goddamn cosmic lottery.” James stood up from his table and prepared for his flight back to his office, momentarily reaching back to press the intercom one more time. “If you find yourself needing anything, please just let someone know and we’ll see that you get it.”


Kayla watched as the tiny world leader stepped into his vehicle, shortly before the entire convoy drove off over the horizon. And for several minutes, the giantess simply sat and watched. She looked over the various groups of soldiers that were posted in her vicinity. And while plenty of them looked like they had something to do, it was painfully obvious that they were all keeping her in their sights. Suddenly she flexed her calf muscles and shifted her feet, ever so slightly, towards a pair of guards standing near the makeshift shelter. 


The brunette giggled as she watched the pair of frightened guards struggle to regain their composure. Sitting forward, she then gently reached a hand down towards the ground, letting her upturned palm come to rest in front of one of the soldiers. “Awww I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you, just stretching out a little bit. C’mon, let’s have a little chat.” She waited for a few moments but neither of the guards took her up on her offer. “Awww don’t be bashful. I’m not gonna hurt you.” She reiterated, scrunching her fingers slightly.


“I’m sorry ma’am, we need to stay at our post.” One of the soldiers shouted upwards, his voice barely registering to the massive woman. Kayla furrowed her brow as her lips curled into a slight frown. Not satisfied to simply sit still and wait for someone to come and ask her more questions, Kayla felt a playful idea cross her mind. The giantess brought her hand back up to her face and slowly stuck her index finger in her mouth. She continued to stare down at the shelter guard as she swirled her finger around her mouth for a few moments, feeling his subtle gaze being focused on her. Then with a loud *POP*, Kayla pulled her finger out of her mouth and brought it back down to the tiny guard. She didn’t allow him any time to react before she pressed her finger into his body, compressing him between the hard wall of the shelter and the soft, saliva coated flesh of her index finger. And when the giantess finally brought her finger up to her face, there was a tiny soldier stuck to it. 


The sound of the titanic woman laughing rang through his ears as he attempted to free himself from the warm, sticky saliva. The soldier squirmed as much as he could, finally feeling himself coming unstuck, moments before a sensation of free fall overtook his body. He let out a sharp yelp as he watched the massive finger get farther and farther away, almost as if he were falling in slow motion. “HEL-“ He managed to shout before he felt himself land with a few gentle bounces. After regaining his composure, the confused soldier looked around to realize that he was now sitting in the upturned palm of the gigantic woman. 


“Hahahaha, relax little one. I’m not out to hurt you.” The giantess cooed, smiling warmly down at the little man in her palm. The tiny man turned himself over and crawled towards the edge of the titanic hand, slowly peeking over the rounded ledge. As he peered downwards towards his fellow servicemen, he saw the numerous rifles that were now aimed at his massive captor. He turned his head once more to look up at the gigantic smiling face that was staring back down at him. With a heavy sigh, the damp soldier reached over and spoke into the radio secured to his chest. “Hold your fire everyone. Stand down.”


Kayla’s gaze shifted down towards the tiny army scattered all around her lower body. Their tiny guns were all pointed up at her and the giantess wondered if it would even hurt if they shot her. “Maybe the eyes.” She thought to herself, shivering at the mental image of a tiny projectile sticking into her eyeball. After pushing that notion out of her mind she brought the tiny soldier up closer to her own face, studying the details of his shrunken form and in turn allowing him to marvel at her beautiful iris. 


“So I’m assuming you already know my name… what do I call you?”


————————-


“Ha if you think the Mets stand a chance against the Nationals then you’re a lost cause.” The soldier laughed from his perch on Kayla’s shoulder. “And here I thought you were some sort of expert.”


Kayla’s eyes darted over to the miniature man perched on her shoulder. “Those are big words coming from someone small enough to fit between my toes. Keep it up Josh and I’ll squash you.” 


The giantess leaned back and raised one of her long legs up into the air, wiggling her massive toes. Josh laughed nervously as he gripped the giantess’ smooth skin. It was weird being so casual with this monstrous woman. She was friendly, sure, but it was impossible to ignore the fact that she could wipe out cities if she felt so inclined. But despite that fact, he couldn’t deny that he was enjoying himself. Perched atop her shoulder, the young soldier felt the reverberations of the giantess’ laughter and he laughed right along with her. It was definitely the weirdest experience he’s had since joining the military. The weirdest day of his entire life actually. Being abducted by a ten story woman who stepped out of some weird, alien spaceship that crashed into the ocean, only to spend two hours chatting as if they were childhood friends. 


“You know I don’t think that would-“ Josh was then interrupted by the shrill crackling of the loudspeakers coming to life. The giantess turned her head to try and see who was addressing her now. Standing inside the small shelter was a team of a dozen or so men, fairly well dressed and all looking intently at Kayla. Standing in front of the group, was a single woman who leaned forward and spoke into the microphone. 


“Good afternoon Ms. Burnett, my name is Amy Reed and I’m looking forward to getting to know you.”

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Give me a follow on Twitter, I mostly reference sizey stuff and post dumb giantess thoughts.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9539