Stalker Stalked by Vaalser4
Summary:

A stalker is shown the errors of his way as his subject, a tall volleyball player, turns the table on him. Involves holodecks.


Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Growing Woman, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 9204 Read: 29976 Published: August 24 2020 Updated: August 24 2020

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

8. Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

9. Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

10. Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

"Ok, that's it for today!" the coach bellowed. Katharina's team had just been practicing volleyball, in preparation for the next match. The coach pressed a button on his remote and the team's playing field, including their opponents, vanished, to give way to a checkered pattern of blue lines on the black walls, ceiling and floor. Only a small door remained, behind the coach.

 

Yes, what people, especially those who loved Star Trek the Next Generation and its successors dreamed to be true one day, had become reality. Holodecks.

 

Everything one wanted could be created. And the holograms weren't just light, no, one could actually feel, taste and smell the surroundings, interact with holographic objects and even the holographic people. Soon, a lot of businesses, armies and, in Katharina's case, professional sports teams had their own holodecks installed for whatever goal they were needed. Like creating an entire team of opponents to play against.

 

As she and her teammates left for the showers, Katharina felt bad. Ever since she had moved to the city of Prague, Czech Republic, to play for her new team , she had been stalked. A man named Michal, being in his early thirties, had approached her after her second game and flat out told her he loved her, telling her she was the best and more such tripe. Katharina had made it clear she didn't want any contact with him, but the guy kept coming, sending her emails almost daily and once even waited in the city itself for her to leave a bar during a weekend off. Screaming at him didn't work, he just kept grinning and telling her he "just wanted to talk".

 

The police couldn't do much, and the team itself had nothing to say about the people waiting outside the sports hall, since the creep was so smart to stay outside her teams' playground territory. Not to mention he showed up at every away match as well.

 

Katharina wasn't afraid of the guy. She estimated his height around 5'7, he was relatively thin, and didn't look like a criminal, while she stood a proud 6'7, weighted 210 lbs and, because of her profession, had a nice set of muscles and stamina, though Katharina didn't look like a body builder at all. She was a stocky woman, all the more emphasized by her height. No, since she towered over the stalker as well as eclipsed him with her girth, the volleyball pro didn't fear him. But she was sick and tired of his perseverance and deafness for the word "no".

 

She knew such people had a mental problem. Katharina studied biology at the university of Prague, but even though this was a case of psychology rather than biology, she knew this man was not really in love with her, but just obsessed. Yet, she was tired of this and wanted it to stop.

 

She knew that for now, because of a championship that involved the national teams for which Katharina wasn't selected, the next match wasn't until ten days later, so Katharina had a weekend without a game, a weekend without Michal. But she was wary he stood there, behind the sport halls' metal fence, waiting for her because he couldn't stomach having to wait for two weeks since he could see her again.

 

"What's the matter?" Ilona, a teammate of her, asked after the girls left the sports hall. Ilona had seen Katharina looking around her, as if to expect danger striking. Katharina, having seen no Michal, told Ilona of her problem. Again. She and the rest of the team knew of the stalker, but they couldn't do much either. Even her coach, having taken the guy aside and warned him not to bother Katharina again, had just as well tell the stalker's bike to fly to the moon. It didn't help.

 

"Oh man," Ilona said after Katharina finished. "This is getting out of hand. If only...", she paused as if to contemplate something. "Well... maybe... no, that would be weird..." Ilona pondered.

 

"What?" Katharina inquired.

 

"I have a friend who might help you get rid of that moron. No, nothing illegal," she quickly added seeing Katharina's expression. "Someone who isn't afraid to take chances. His name is Pavel. If you want to, I can ask him to look into this." And she explained how Pavel may help her.

 

Katharina, after Ilona had finished, agreed to meet her teammate's friend.

 

Next day (Michal hadn't been there yesterday), Katharina answered the door as the bell rang, and a man about 25 years old stood there, smiling and looking up at her. Pavel.

 

After some chit-chat Katharina described her problem, how she felt and that she seriously contemplated to look for another team, far away from Prague, and changing her emailadress. She didn't know what to do. No, she didn't fear the guy, she was more than a head taller than him after all, but it drained her mentally to see this idiot pop up each and every time.

 

Pavel smiled devilishly. "I have an idea," he replied, "but I need your help. If it works, and I have a good mind it will, that guy will never approach you ever again."

 

"Tell me how," Katharina replied. And Pavel did.

 

When he finished, Katharina smiled devilishly as well.

 

Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Pavel worked quick. Katharina had asked him to finish before the next match, which would took place nine days after they talked. But only five days later, he had his work done already. Now it was up to Katharina.

 

Smiling, the volleyball player opened her mailbox the next day. Yes, another mail from Michal. But this time, she was happy to get one. Grinning, she did what she had never done before. She replied to it. Nicely.

 

"The guy will probably print my answer out, put it in a frame and hang it over his bed," she thought. She wondered for how long. Not very long.

 

Then she quickly dressed, stuffed some clothes in a bag and went for the sports hall. No one was there because of the international games held, but Katharina had to go there because she had written something she would have expected she would never do. Inviting Michal to the sports hall to meet her. Today. And he had almost instantaneous sent a reply and agreed. Getting there within half an hour.

 

At the hall, Michal was already there. Katharina grinned, which he took for a welcome smile. The man walked up to her, shook her hand, and began chattering. How happy he was to meet her! He loved her so much! How was she? She looked marvelous! Too bad that there was no game today, blah blah. It took a while before Katharina could speak and invite him inside.

 

"You know our holodeck, right? A friend of mine has made a program I would like to show you. And something else...", she said, steering the little pain-in-the-ass towards the holodeck. Katharina showed Michal the datastick with the program Pavel had made.

 

"What is it?" he asked.

 

"A tropical beach program. There we are alone...", Katharina said as she flipped on the holodeck and put the stick inside. Immediately, the common bare walls turned into a beach with palm trees, azure waters and a soft breeze. And a lot of sand. But no other people safe Katharina and Michal.

 

"I will be right back," Katharina said holding up her bag. "To the dressing room. I will put on my bikini. Make yourself comfortable." She went out and the entrance door vanished.

 

Michal did. He sad down on the sand, not believing his luck. Finally, this beautiful ,tall woman, the woman of his dreams, had agreed to meet him! Yes, perseverance is the key! She is one of those that say no when they mean yes, and play hard to get. And now, he was alone with her, and she had picked a fantastic program. A tropical beach! Perfect!

 

Two minutes later, the door appeared again and Katharina, dressed in a blue bikini, entered. Michal's heart skipped a beat. What a woman! What a body! Her 6'7 height made his lions itch pleasantly. Katharina's auburn hair, tied in a ponytail, was so high up in the air, he would have to stand tiptoe to reach it. And that bared torso of her! Muscular, yet feminine, one could see she was a professional athlete. Long arms and long, shapely legs. Her big feet, Michal knew she had size 13, kicked sand in front of her as she approached him. He looked at her right foot. He saw her hammer toe, which he had seen on her holiday pictures she posted on social media. Michal marvelled at her big feet. His gaze slid up her well-defined legs, pillars compared to his, ending in her firm, well-trained booty, already much higher up in the air than his behind. The hint of six-pack on her belly went over in nice breasts, shoulders the top of his head barely reached followed. Long, long arms hung from them, ending in big hands. The beautiful face of Katharina, this goddess of volleyball with her dark eyes fixed on his, towered so far over him, now that he sat in the holographic sand.

 

"Stand up," she said and Michal did. Katharina came close to him and put her big hands on his shoulders. Michal felt something hard poking into his right one. Her eyes smiling, she looked deep in his. Michal felt in heaven. Here they were, he, with the girl of his dreams. So tall. So beautiful. He loved her, and finally, she loved him too. Gazing up at her big, beautiful body, so well toned, he felt his dick stiffen.

 

"You are a cutie," Katharina continued. "Have you ever made love with a woman literally a head taller than you, hm?" Michal shook his head.

 

"But I am more than just a tall girl. More than just a volleyball pro. I also study biology, and here I have something my professor and I have been working on in secret," Katharina said, holding up a small vial she had held in her hand (and Michal had felt poking in his shoulder).

 

"This concoction will make me grow even taller. It is triggered by adrenaline, but it needs a lot of it in order to work..." She bowed down, her big face an inch from Michal's. Katharina looked him deeply in his eyes and continued in a soft, sexy voice: "Do you want me to grow taller?"

 

Michal could hardly think. Even taller? He felt his dick stretch painfully, yet pleasantly, at the thought. This beautiful, tall, athletic girl, here with him on a holographic beach, told him she actually wanted to gain more height! And could she really? A concoction that made her grow by using adrenaline? Oh, the idea! He nodded wildly.

 

"Well, here we go," Katharina said and drank the vial's content. She threw it away and licked her lips sensuously. "That was the liquid," she continued. "Now, the adrenaline." And with that, she pushed Michal gently into the soft sand.


Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

Michal laid down, and Katharina was almost immediately on him. He felt her huge weight on his groin, sensed her cunt on his stiff dick through the cloth of his shorts, and looked into Katharina's eyes again. He knew she felt his erection too. She bent over and gave him a passionate kiss. Then she stretched her bent legs, removed her bikini bottom and his shorts. The bikini top and his shirt followed.

 

Katharina impaled herself on Michal's prick and began humping him. She rubbed her huge hands over his naked torso, caressing his -barely trained- muscles but still enjoying herself despite him being no athlete. Then she grabbed his wrists and directed his hands towards her belly.

 

Michal felt the abdomen muscles, not hard but still well-trained. He sensed the hugeness of her body, the broadness of her girth. A man his size could barely wrap his arms around her, she was like a behemoth to him.

 

"Hhhhhhmmmmmm...." Katharina moaned, never stopping humping. Michal sensed wetness running over his pelvis. Katharina bent over and kissed him again.

 

"You like big girls... you also like big feet?" she inquired breathily.

 

Not waiting for his reply Katharina bent back, never releasing his hands and dragged her legs forward. Then she placed both her naked feet on his face. Michal indeed loved big feet, and had always looked for pictures that showed Katharina barefooted or at least wearing sandals. And now, these incredible feet rested on his face. They were so large that they covered his face entirely, both in length as in width. He felt her toes rubbing over his forehead, while the balls of her soles kneaded his throat, so large they were. Michal felt her hammer toe, smelled her scent. He was in bliss, those beautiful large feet, a whopping size 13, feet he had seen so often on pictures of his dream girl, now resting on his face!

 

He couldn't hold it anymore. Her pussy caressing his slick member, the feeling of her feet, the idea that he was being fucked by this 6'7 tall athlete... his lion muscles contracted, and he came. He felt stream after stream of sperm spurt into her, his thoughts were shut off totally for those few seconds of heavenly bliss. He had finally done it! Had sex with Katharina!

 

Katharina removed her feet and bent over him, her face wet with transpiration. She steered his hands towards her bare breasts.

 

"Oooh... oooh yeah!" she moaned, kneading her tits vigorously with Michal's hands while still humping him like a pro. "Yeah..." she moaned. "I feel the adrenaline... I feel it work... ooooh...", she moaned in sexual bliss.

 

Michal slowly got his bearings back. Her breasts, her gigantic body, the big cunt rubbing down his shaft.... He looked at her and felt the stiff nipples of her tits. He was like putty in her hands and he loved it! And Katharina enjoyed herself too.

 

She was nearing orgasm. Her pussy got wetter and hotter, and the pumping intensified. Then it hit her. Katharina came.

 

"Aaaaaaaahhh!" she cried. Katharina let her juices run over Michal's groin. She kept pumping his dick, even though it was getting flaccid after his orgasm. She pounded down on him, harder and harder. Michal frowned. It began to hurt. As if Katharina was using her body to ram into him, not gently for lust, but severely to hurt him. Just as he was about to make a remark about that, he saw something weird. Katharina was growing!

 

Slowly she gained height and width, the already impressive frame getting bigger and bigger. Like a balloon inflating, Katharina expanded. Now Michal had hoped she would grow, but not that Katharina was growing that fast. And a lot bigger than he had expected as well. 6'8, 6'9... that was what he thought, but on top of him, already a massive behemoth of woman sat, easily over seven feet tall. And still she grew.

 

"Ooohhh.... Aaaaahhh...". Katharina, her eyes closed, kept growing. A second orgasm hit her, and she expanded even more. Her feet dragged a trench in the sand as her legs grew longer, her shoulders broadened, even her breasts inflated in size. As she grew, her mass increased as well, her humping became really painful now.

 

"Katharina! Katharina... you... you are growing!" Michal called, his dick totally flaccid now. But Katharina didn't seen to listen. She kept growing, already past ten feet.

 

"Katharina! Oh hell!" he cried, pulled his dick from her now huge cunt and crawled backwards. Katharina, eyes still closed, grabbed her pussy with a hand and fingered herself.

 

"Katharina! Katharina! Ka..." Michal got up, and saw open-mouthed that standing, he didn't even reach Katharina chest. While she was still sitting on her knees!

 

Katharina, 15 feet now, opened her eyes and looked down on Michal. Her look was dreamily and she smiled. "Yes! I want more! Grow! Sex! Come, my love, lets fuck!" she breathed.

 

"Katharina, what...". Michal jumped back as a huge, long arm with a hand almost the size of his torso reached for him. What had gotten into Katharina? Had she gone mad? Wanted she to grow even bigger? She already was twenty feet tall in the meantime he estimated.

 

He dodged another attempt of Katharina to grab him, snatched his clothes and ran for the exit.


Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

"Computer! Exit! End the program! Door!" Michal cried, running in the direction where the door had been. The gray door appeared. Michal opened it and ran into the still empty sports hall. His heart and mind raced. What the fuck? Katharina, his one true love, was growing into a monster! He was into tall women, yes, but not that absurdly tall. Not giantesses.

 

He found the way out and got on the parking lot, where he had his bike parked. Grabbing the steering wheel, he halted and caught his breath. What the hell had just happened? Did Katharina grow twenty feet tall? And she wanted more? What had gotten into her?

 

After about half a minute he could breathe more easy. Michal put on his clothes and tried to think what he should do next. Well, if she was twenty feet, she would be unable to leave the sports hall. Too big. All he had to do was leave and wait until someone found her. Yes. No harm done to him, he was safe and....

 

CRASH! A loud sound caught his attention. The roof of the sports hall showed a dent the size of a boulder.

 

CRASH! Another one, now a few chunks of concrete and plaster loosened. BOOM! A hole in the roof, in which something skin colored briefly appeared. It took a few moments before Michal realized what that had been. Knuckles.

 

CRASH! Another hole, another fist. Now two holes gaped in the sports halls' roof and two large hands poked through them. But Michal saw they were not the hands of a 20 feet giantess. They were too big for that.

 

As if to answer his thoughts, the roof began to crumble. A network of lines appeared, followed by a cave in. Large chunks of concrete fell down, vomiting smoke and dust. Then, like a demon raising from hell, a huge figure emerged.

 

Katharina.

 

She stood up, slowly. Michal's heart skipped a beat as he saw the volleyball player slowly stand up to her full height, so big that the former 20 feet barely covered the distance between her feet and knees. As debris fell from her gargantuan body, she stood upright, towering, as if ready to judge the world. Her huge shadow eclipsed the nearby trees, plaster rained down. Katharina swiped her huge hands though her hair and over her body, to clean herself from the leftovers of the roof. Then she looked down on the now tiny Michal.

 

From a height of 100 feet!

 

Katharina smiled. Her eyes full of want, as if she was a teenager heavily in love and looking at her boyfriend.

 

"Michal! There you are! Come my love, lets have more sex! I want to grow bigger!"she cooed in a flirty voice.

 

Michal looked at her with his mouth open. This was impossible! She was so huge! The roof barely reached her shins! And what did she say? Grow bigger? Had she gone mad?

 

Katharina swung a leg forward, plowing through the outer wall of the sports hall. The double entry doors and windows next to it were blasted away, as if something had exploded inside. Even the walls made from sturdy gray bricks flew apart like nothing. A huge foot, several times Michal's entire body height, bulldozed through as the giantess took her first step in Michal's direction. The gigantic volleyball player flattened a small fence like nothing as she stepped down. Michal saw her hammer toe, big as a drainpipe now.

 

CRUNCH! Her other foot destroyed another part of the outer wall with the same ease. As if made of thin plaster, the brick wall was smashed, stones and mortal flew everywhere with a loud rumbling sound. The other foot crushed a small decorative tree like a daffodil.

 

Katharina didn't seem the slightest upset, or surprised she had turned into a giantess. Nor did she seem to mind she was naked. The volleyball player looked with a gaze full of want at Michal, almost dreamily, as if she was in some kind of trance.

 

Michal could not think clearly. His instincts kicked in. He swung himself on his bike and fled. Away, away from this monster.

 

"Michal! Come here! Why do you run?" Katharina's voice boomed. The 100 feet tall behemoth walked casually, even slowly, while following a cycling Michal out of the now damaged sports hall's territory. Katharina's eyes were transfixed on his, so she didn't pay attention where she walked, much to the dismay of the items that happened to be in her way.

 

CRUSH! A car, parked in front of the sports hall, was flattened to a thin metal plate as her huge foot, 15 feet long and 5 feet broad, landed on it, carrying the gigantic weight of the giantess. Glass shattered, metal shrieked and tires bent to an unnatural angle as the huge foot of Katharina brought almost the entire weight of the now huge woman on the puny-looking vehicle.

 

Michal turned around, saw the gigantic foot with its hammer toe, resting on the ground while the car protruded left and right from underneath it. No one would ever drive that one again.

 

As he looked up, he saw a huge hand, easily 12 feet long with fingers that rivaled his entire height, coming down, intending to grab him. He spun and accelerated his cycling. What was going on? This woman, this woman he loved and wanted to be his girlfriend, she had turned into a giant, and was chasing him now to have sex with him. How would that look like? How did she plan to do that? Michal didn't want to know.

 

He felt a rush of air and saw a shadow pass over his head as the giantess' hand missed him. Michal cycled like mad. He wanted to get away from the sports hall, into the busy shopping streets of Prague, to dive into a store and hope she would either give up looking for him or was taken care of by the police. Or the army. Or shrink back again.

 

"Come, my dear, I just want to have sex! Grow bigger. You like big girls, right? Why do you run?"

 

Katharina hadn't missed him by accident. She just wanted to scare him further, and seeing the tiny guy, hardly reaching her lower calf, flee like mad was fun. How easy could she capture him, how simple would it be to overtake his tiny bike using her long, long legs. Her nicely toned, well-trained legs rose a proud 55 feet in the air, and she could take strides of 70 feet with them. Much faster than the little stalker, who was now prey.

 

Her prey.


Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Michal rode his bike faster than he ever had before. He sensed Katharina behind him, hardly hindered by the obstacles on the street. She either swung her long legs over them or simply trod them flat.

 

Michal heard crashes, metal shrieking, the breaking of wood. He passed a large pine, only to hear it (WOOSH!) fall down a few seconds later. Being crushed was no doubt the fate of the parked cars along the way as the love-and grow sick Katharina stepped on them, their frames offering no resistance to her mass, nor did her skin seem to get pierced by the sharp metal.

 

Finally, he got to a large street, but could not cross it. Too much traffic. People around him screamed, pointed upwards, some took their phones and began taking pictures. Cars halted, drivers got out gawking. Michal turned around and saw the gigantic Katharina approach.

 

One leg brushed a house, tearing down parts of the drainpipe and a few tiles from its roof. Her other leg, or better, the huge foot under it, stepped on two parked bikes at once, destroying them completely.

 

Smiling, Katharina bent down and reached for him. Michal tried to get away, but this time, the giantess got him. A huge hand wrapped its large fingers around his body, fingers as thick as the trunks of small trees, with nails big like dinner plates. Then Michal felt himself being lifted into the air.

 

"Michal! My love! Why do you run? Are you playing hard to get? Hi, hi!" Katharina giggled like a child.

 

Michal could only stare in the now huge, dark eyes, each bigger than a large television screen. He was held like a doll, only his head and feet peeked out of Katharina's fist. Helpless, he was now totally at her mercy. The thought crossed his mind that she was super strong as well now, being able to lift an adult man with nothing but one hand like a puppet. But she didn't realize all that, nor did she seem to care she was naked, visible to at least half a thousand people. All her attention was for Michal.

 

"Oooh, I am so horny. So horny!" she moaned and sat down, her butt crushing two cars. Then, spreading her legs, thus brushing a dozen bikes and a tree aside like nothing, Katharina began masturbating.

 

Using Michal as a dildo!

 

The now small man -to her- was inserted into her huge cunt, the size of a small, oval window, and pulled out again. Michal felt slime on his body, felt the clit, big as man's arm, rubbing over his back, and the moist flesh of her pussy. In and out he went, in a shameful display of sex. Everyone could see her, and yet, Katharina still didn't seem to care. She laid there, eyes closed and moaning in sexual pleasure.

 

Her loins stirred. Her cunt grew slimier and hotter. Michal was being dragged in and out of her faster and faster when another orgasm was building up inside the woman he so much adored, but had now grown into an abomination. Tears ran down his cheeks, only to be mixed with gallons of pussy juice.

 

"Ah... ah... aaaahhhhh!!!" Katharina came again. Whitish juice floated out of her as orgasm hit, her huge body stirred. She stamped her feet, breaking the street tiles like crackers. Just as sirens were heard (the police), Katharina sighted in bliss. Michal felt her grip relax, but not enough to let him go.

 

"Wow. That was great! Let's do that again," she said. Michal felt his heart sink. Again?

 

"This is the police speaking! Release the hostage and don't move, or we will open fire! You have ten seconds to..." a policeman cried through a megaphone. Six cars with policemen, each having drawn their guns, gazed up at Katharina, who looked at the officers with little interest. Then it happened.

 

She began growing again.


Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

Slowly Katharina's body expanded, much to the astonishment of her audience. Her back rose and broadened, pressing hard into the building she sat against. Her long legs stretched, her feet grew. They crept like a huge predator snake towards a three-story building across the small street. Her shadow crept along the large street, eclipsing the first people and cars menacingly.

 

Katharina, her eyes closed, obviously enjoyed her growth. She grew another ten feet, another twenty, another thirty. Plaster rained down the building behind her as her mass was rivaling that of its concrete and stonework. Her toes, big as large balloons already, pressed against two windows as she grew to a height of 200 feet.

 

The people looked at her, frozen. Even the police lowered their guns and watched open-mouthed as the giantess grew and grew. Arms thickened, her nicely toned abdomen expanded, her head inflated and grew higher and higher above the now toy-like buildings. Her mass barely fit the small street as Katharina passed 300 feet.

 

CRASH! One of her big toes broke through a window, it was so big already it barely fitted in. Her other toes scraped the walls, their nails scratching away plaster. Her other big toe broke through the other window, then the building she sat against yielded. As if a lid from a kettle slid off, the upper story broke and fell down, smashing into countless pieced as Katharina became so huge it could no longer offer any resistance against her enormous growing back.

 

The loud smash was like a finger snap to a hypnotized person to her audience. The people, having gawked at her suddenly panicked and ran away. Some wanted to drive, but the traffic pile that had formed in the meantime prevented that.

 

The police, as if ordered by an unheard voice, began firing at her all at the same moment. But bullets didn't bother Katharina, who was 500 feet already. The tiny projectiles couldn't even pierce her thick skin, let alone harm her. She didn't even seem to notice, focussed as she was on growing.

 

Her toes were too large now to fit in the window frames and crumbled them. Large chunks of debris ran from the broken frames, then the walls caved in as the gigantic soles of Katharina's growing feet pressed against them with unstoppable force.

 

As she grew, her hands grew as well, and the relaxed grip became loose enough for Michal to slip out of it. Katharina was enjoying her growth so much she hadn't been paying attention to Michal for a few seconds, and forgot to hold him tight. Michal took this chance and escaped.

 

He grabbed his bike and made a run from the growing giantess, which was easier now since the traffic on the large street and come to a total standstill.

 

The giantess noticed when she stopped growing. She was now a whopping 600 feet tall.

 

Katharina looked around her, looking for her lover, and called his name. No answer. She drew her feet from the house, damaging it further and placed them flat on the ground. They hardly fit in the street, her pinky toe alone was bigger than an adult human, being the size of a small car.

 

Katharina got up to her full height of 600 feet, still ignoring the police and their firing weapons.

 

"Michal? Where are you? Come here, I want more!" she called, her huge eyes scanning the area before her. Still no sight of Michal, so she began walking, carefully examining the ground for her lover. Somehow she must have sensed him, for she walked in the same direction he fled.

 

Unfortunately, the police were in her way, and despite them firing at her, the giantess paid them no mind. Careless, her now gigantic foot, it alone being almost the size her entire body had been a few minutes earlier, crushed two police cars flat, including the officers near them, when she took her first step.

 

More would follow.


Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

"Michal! Where are you? Why do you run?" The 600 feet tall Katharina kept walking, while searching the streets before her, single-minded.

 

She didn't care about anything else at all. Cars were stepped on, occupied or no. Trees she trod down like weeds, people killed like they were mere ants. The giantess didn't even stop for buildings anymore, even the larger ones, like those five stories high. She trod upon them too or swung her feet and legs right through them, as if she was walking through a meadow with high grass or reeds.

 

Even monuments were not safe from her, as a bronze statue of a war hero was flattened into a thin plate under the solid soles of the gigantic woman. She picked up a trolleybus from its rails, tearing its electric cable doing so, and scanned its contents for Michal. Only strangers, who were screaming as they and the cabin was lifted high up in the air, the view blocked by two huge, dark eyes.

 

No Michal. Katharina threw the trolley casually away, killing everyone inside and continued searching.

 

"Michal? Michal!" she called, stepping into the front gardens of three houses simultaneously, destroying the protective fences and flattening every tree, shrub and decoration.

 

Michal was biking like an idiot. He saw Katharina towering high above the buildings, saw her lifting trolley cars and vans, heard the sound of collapsing buildings, the screams of terror, sirens of firemen and ambulances. Prague was in chaos, all because of this volleyball player who had obviously lost her mind.

 

Too bad she was 600 feet.

 

CRASH! An enormous naked foot descended merciless upon a mob of people. Dozens were squashed like ants instantaneously. A single woman lying screaming on the ground was spared. Katharina's hammer toe, its tip 5 feet above the ground, hovered over her puny body, like the sword of Damocles.

 

Katharina crushed trees and cars, stepped on lone houses, making them cave in, or kicked huge chunks out of larger buildings as her legs swung through them. She occasionally pushed a building out of her way, thinking nothing of letting it fall upon other buildings or groups of people. Her only problem was to find Michal.

 

And Michal was cycling through the center of Prague, desperately trying to remain out of Katharina's view. He had considered hiding inside a store, but Katharina might step on it or crush it by dumping another building on it. So he remained outside.

 

He drove in a large circle, hoping to get behind the giantess that way and escape. As he drove through the area she had "visited" and saw the destruction Katharina had wrought there his stomach churned. Flattened firetrucks and ambulances, blood and pieces of meat, mixed with clothes, cars and trees embedded in huge footprints... he had trouble keeping his food inside.

 

The Power Tower's upper half was broken, its pieces lying scattered on the ground. Katharina had swung her foot against it, snapping it off. The old town hall with its famous astronomical clock was nearly totally destroyed as Katharina, scanning the center and the square for Michal, had been trampling it absentminded while looking for him. Only the doll of Death, the skeleton that conducted according to the rhythm each hour it chimed, was still moving, as if to symbolize the destruction and deaths the 600 feet giantess was causing.

 

"Michal! Michal!" Katharina shoved buildings out of her way with her enormous hands like card boxes. Little did she care the structures broke and crumbled, especially if there were forcefully pushed into other buildings, while streamrolling over people. She tore trees from the ground like weeds which blocked her view, even lifted the roof from some of the larger shopping centers and gazed inside.

 

She scooped up mobs of people, raising them to her face and searched for her lover, only to toss them away like scraps of paper if she didn't see him among them. Needless to say there fell to their deaths, thudding on the ground like sacks of meat.

 

Buildings were trod upon, cars flattened, people squashed. Katharina didn't care, she was obsessed with finding Michal to have more sex with him.

 

Michal cycled until he was exhausted. Reaching the banks of the river Moldau, he caught his breath. Some people were still oblivious to the titan causing destruction in Prague, as they were travelling over it in treadmill-boats. This gave Michal an idea. He scanned the shore and saw a lone motorboat, abandoned by its owner. He jumped into it, fired the engine and steered it over the river. If he could get out of Prague, Katharina would never find him, hoping she wouldn't think about him leaving the city in the first place.

 

But after having driven less than half a mile, he heard Katharina's voice boom over the river's waters.

 

"Michal! There you are! Come here!"

 

Turning, he saw Katharina approach, her eyes fixed on his. She had found him!

 

Smash! The Dancing House was turned into countless glass splinters as her foot and leg smashed through it. Then Katharina, smiling while looking at Michal, entered the Moldau.


Chapter 8 by Vaalser4

Michal drove the speedboat over the Moldau, hoping to shake the 600 feet tall giantess off. But that was futile, for Katharina was so huge now, the river hardly came halfway her calves! Michal, looking back now and then, saw its foaming waters lap and smash against her huge legs, its current and mass unable to stop the huge girl. Katharina walked through the river like it was a small stream!

 

"Michal! Come! I want more! I want to grow! Let's fuck!"

 

The loud voice of Katharina echoed over the water, topped the roaring of the speedboat's motor, made a few windows shatter. Katharina didn't care. She had obviously lost her mind, having killed countless people and destroyed buildings, even monuments, in her desire to catch Michal and have sex with him.

 

Michal looked up at the famous hill of Prague, seeing the ruins of St. Vitus Cathedral. The destroyed palace. Katharina had been searching for him there too, having trampled everything and everyone in her path. She had climbed it with ease, and the cathedral itself had been barely half her size, its spire not even topping her thigh. And the palace, she must have trampled it like a large card box box, all in her never ending search for him. Those precious buildings destroyed, many people dead. All by a woman wanting an orgasm. Michal felt sick.

 

He drove under the famous Charles Bridge, where people usually strolled while enjoying Prague, but now it was empty. Everyone had seen the giantess approach and ran from it.

 

And rightly so.

 

Because when Katharina reached the bridge, she didn't bother to step over it. She simply walked through it.

 

Her shins, obviously harder than granite, smashed through the masonry like it was rotten wood. Stones and debris flew in the Moldau, followed by another part of the bridge as her other shin smashed through it as well.

 

Those few people still oblivious to Katharina's havoc now learned the hard way she was there. Her strides through the water caused violent, large waves, toppling the puny threadmill-boats, who were hardly the size of matchboxes to her. Some were simply capsized, other hurled dozens of feet over the river, the unfortunate ones flew violently against the stones along the river's shore.

 

A large ship, holding about two hundred tourists, was kicked by Katharina's calf, breaking its bow clean off and making it spin around a few times. Then it slowly sank. Another bridge was being destroyed too as Katharina simply walked through it.

 

Katharina closed in on Michal. Her eyes always locked on him, her huge strides through the river brought her closer with each step. Michal was experiencing his worst nightmare. Being chased all over the city by a giantess, who wanted to have sex with him and crush everything in her path without remorse. And now she was nearly upon him.

 

He looked behind him, saw the smiling giantess getting closer, still causing huge waves by her movements that smashed against the shores, occasionally washing away a tree or small shack. As Michal turned his head, he saw just in time he was approaching a waterfall. With a loud scream, he tried to turn the boat, but it was too late. He fell down, boat and all.

 

"THUMB!" He had landed into something soft. Not water.

 

Skin color. Katharina had caught him in his hand, which was larger than a swimming pool. Then she lifted him up to her face, her gigantic eyes glittering with glee.

 

"Finally, I have you! I love you! Let's fuck!" she beamed.

 

She went to the shore, a bit outside of Prague, tore some trees from the ground that were in her way and sat down. She spread her huge legs, not caring the bulldozed three houses with them, and shoved the tiny Michal with her thumb and index finger in her gigantic cunt.

 

Her pussy was huge! Like the doors of a barn, her lips were taller than Michal himself, her cave could have swallowed three more of him at once. Michal, helpless between the huge fingers, was smaller than a Lego doll to Katharina and had no choice but to be inserted in the huge, hungry cunt.

 

The smell of her juices almost overpowered him, the air was thick with her scent. Huge globs of slime dripped down or hung on thick spidery webs, and they engulfed the little stalker as he was shoved inside her love tunnel. Her index finger poked him a few times to push him further into her pussy, then her lips closed and darkness engulfed Michal together with her juices.

 

He sensed her moving, tried to pry the lips open for Michal was afraid he would either suffocate in the hot, steamy pussy of Katharina or being crushed to death by her love tunnel, but it was futile. Michal had to admit all his strength was nothing compared to the power of the mere pussy lips of this giantess. And his desperate tries to escape this way also seemed to raise her lust on top of that. What a humiliation! Defeated by pussy lips!

 

Temperature rose, Michal was being tossed against one wall, then against the other, as Katharina twisted and turned as she neared orgasm. Michal felt horrible. Trapped inside a pussy, where the slime alone could make him stick like a fly on flypaper, being exposed helpless to the whims of a giantess, who had destroyed most of Prague's center in order to find him. He cursed himself for ever having laid his eyes on this... this... bitch!

 

"Hhhmmm... ooooh.... OOOOOOHHHHH!!!" Katharina orgasmed again. Her cunt filled itself with slime and cum, which then were vomited out in a tidal wave of sticky, smelly goo. Her cunt shook like an earthquake, and Michal was washed out as her lips opened and released her juices.

 

He was being thrown in the Moldau, which washed away most of the slime.

 

Katharina had her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of bliss after the orgasm. Michal saw it. And he saw another way out of this mess. Next to a house, damaged but not destroyed, stood a motorcycle.

 

He quickly swam to the shore, grabbed the bike and drove away, hoping to escape Katharina this time. For he knew what was going to happen now that she had cummed again. He had to get out before things would really get out of hand. So he drove away, with a destination in mind that might save him. The airport. Looking back one last time, he saw what he feared.

 

She grew anew.


Chapter 9 by Vaalser4

Michal, on his hijacked motorbike, drove like mad. To the airport, located a few miles outside of Prague. Yes, that is where he had to go. Fly away. He drove, past the traffic piles of cars, almost causing an accident or two. Maybe this time he might escape, or Katharina would become too huge to be able to see him from her height. Michal didn't know. All he wanted was to get out of the city, away from that bitch, who had obviously lost her mind. In ten minutes, he had reached the airport.

 

Michal thought he was safe. He was so smart not to go for the main airport, it would be too crowded and because of Katharina, flights might be cancelled. He knew there was a small airfield next to the big, commercial one, so he drove there. Yes, smart move, he thought. He arrived at a large, open space. With a helicopter, he saw, much to his delight. Abandoned.

 

He got in and fired its engines. Then, suddenly, a shadow eclipsed him. And the helicopter.

 

And the entire airport.

 

"Michal! Where are you? Come here!"

 

A voice so loud it made the earth shook boomed. As the helicopter took of and climbed up in the air, Michal turned it. What he saw then made him almost lost his mind with fear.

 

First, he only saw two huge feet. They were so big that they looked like a mountain range, the toes were nothing less than hills. As the helicopter climbed further, the frontal window revealed two legs, which seemed to go on forever. As if he was in a rising elevator watching a skyscraper from bottom to top, the thick, flesh colored legs seemed endless. It took a felt eternity before Michal could see her knees.

 

And that meant he was barely halfway up her legs!

 

Thighs so thick they barely could be seen entirely through the choppers window followed, even if he was many miles from Katharina. They too went on and on, before he saw a jungle worth of public hair.

 

The abdomen that followed wasn't able to fit in the window. Too broad, with thick yet feminine muscles. Her breasts were hills in their own right, on the nipples one could easily build a villa.

 

After the long neck was passed, he saw the hugest face ever. Katharina was so big, even her eyes needed glasses the size of a stadium should she need those.

 

Michal leaned forward and looked down. The gigantic body of Katharina stood on most of Prague, crushing and bulldozing the poor city just by growing. She was 15 miles tall!

 

Her feet, standing on a dozen city blocks as well, were barely visible, so far below her head they were. Clouds played around her huge hips. Michal saw a plane, a few miles below him, desperately trying to evade a collision. But Katharina was so huge, the plane couldn't turn in time and smashed against her gigantic thigh. It erupted in a fireball. Katharina didn't seem to notice. So huge she had become! An entire plane just flew into her, and she didn't feel it!

 

Michal turned the chopper again and increased speed. Away from her, away from this titan, who still was looking for him. Did she still want sex? Still want to grow? How big did she want to become? How huge could she become in the first place? Her current size already was far more than Michal could have phantomed.

 

Katharina turned. Doing so, her enormous feet flattened another seven city blocks of Prague, including the hill on with the ruins of St. Vitus Cathedral and the palace stood. A mere bump on the ground for Katharina. She scanned the surroundings for her lover.

 

"Michal? Michal!" she called, her voice alone making hundreds of houses collapse. Then she took a few steps, each many miles long. Countless acres of farmland, two forests and three villages were pressed into the ground.

"Where are you? Come, Michal, let's fuck!" she repeated. These words seemed the only thing she was able to say.

 

CRUSH! Her naked foot landed on the city of Nymburk, obliterating it entirely. Under her big toe a train was crushed, nothing but a thin lint of metal for Katharina.

 

The 15 mile titaness walked, torturing the Czech Republic with footfalls that turned it into a wasteland. Sometimes, she bent down, scanned the ground and swept a city aside with one of her huge hands, like removing dust from a table. Did she really believe Michal would hide underneath it? And reveal him that way? By sweeping entire cities away?

 

Katharina looked around. Michal, in the meantime, still flying, noticed his field of view darkening. It were the nerves. He knew he could not out-fly her. A few steps, and she was upon him. Would she bump into him? Obliterating the chopper, smaller than a firefly to her, without noticing? And then what? Keep looking for him, trampling the entire continent into oblivion? Hundreds of millions dead, everything destroyed, just because she was looking for him? He wept, and swore that should he survive this, he would never, ever go to a volleyball game again, let alone contact Katharina.

 

"Michal! There you are!" He looked up, and saw Katharina standing before him, beaming. Well "before" means several miles away, but still... she was so huge, that meant nothing anymore. The ball of her right foot rested on the Airport of Prague, having it pressed deep in the earth. Her toes had obliterated many airplanes, only her hammer toe had left three planes undamaged.

 

They fitted, standing next to each other, underneath it!

 

Katharina smiled broadly. Michal saw that one huge hand was stroking her huge groin, with a cunt so big he could easily steer the chopper inside without hitting its lips. Speaking of lips, Katharina pursed her lips (the ones on her face) and, still masturbating, blew him a kiss.

 

The gently -to Katharina- kiss was a hurricane to Michal. The chopper swirled wildly, like a leaf in a autumn storm, then fell apart. The warm wind of her breath caught Michal and swirled him around as well. The strong current, as well as the notion he was helpless now, made him faint. He only heard Katharina moan vaguely, again having an orgasm, as he drifted into darkness.


Chapter 10 by Vaalser4

Darkness. Michal, regaining his consciousness, could see nothing but black at first. What had happened? He had been sitting in a helicopter, being chased by a gigantic Katharina, and then what? Caught in a storm? No. It was her breath. She had blown the -to her- tiny machine out of the air. Was he dead? He was floating. Yes. Floating. Was his soul ascending to heaven?

 

As Michal focussed his eyes, he saw stars. It dawned on him. He was in space! Did Katharina blow him into space? Or was he indeed dead and his soul had left Earth? Where was Earth?

 

Michal, making swimming motions, turned, looking for the planet. He saw it, but what he saw behind it startled him so much he knew that he was very much alive.

 

Katharina.

 

Also in space.

 

Beyond huge.

 

Her face alone so big that compared to it Earth was the size of a marble! She had grown to 600.000 miles!

 

Her dark eyes, so large that her irises rivaled Earth in size, fixed on him.

 

Katharina smiled the broadest smile ever. The width of several planets was needed to match it. Her eyes, like gas giants, were fixed on Michal, who was hovering in space countless miles away. Could she actually see him? Wasn't he too tiny? No, she could.

 

"I got you," Katharina said. "Finally my love. You and I, we were made for each other." She gazed at the tiny Earth. "We do not need this anymore," Katharina said. "we have enough with each other, right?"

 

With a sweep of her gigantic hand, she struck the Earth, making it fly like a tiny rubber ball hit by a baseball bat. Michal saw how the Earth flew into the sun. A small flare, and his world was gone.

 

"And we don't need this either," she said, looking at a small ball of gray. It was the moon.

 

A tongue, so gigantic words couldn't describe it lashed out and lifted the floating dust-ball like a breadcrumb. Then Katharina simply dragged the moon into her mouth with nothing but her tongue and swallowed it. Whole.

 

Michal was stunned. This madwoman had just destroyed Earth, killing everybody on it by merely swiping her hand. Killing billions by swatting as if getting rid of an annoying insect! And she had eaten, -eaten- the moon!

 

Katharina turned to him again and lifted her other arm, its size several times the distance between the late Earth and moon, and reached for him.

 

Michal began to scream. It was too much. He felt his sanity melt away and her gigantic hand approached him. But just as he thought he was losing his mind, everything vanished.

 

 

EPILOGUE

 

 

Michal was lying in a room, with blueish lines all over the walls, ceiling and floor, except for a single door. It took a while before he caught his breath again and his heartbeat had slowed down to normal levels. He looked around. Where was he?

 

After a minute or so he slowly began to realize he was in a holodeck.

 

"Well?" Michal turned. Katharina suddenly stood there, grinning maliciously. "Nice program, eh? It's a secret fantasy of mine. Maybe we should do it again.... Or wait, I have another one. Do you like Supergirl? A super strong woman, who..."

 

Michal, open-mouthed, gazed at Katharina for a few seconds, then, without ever saying a word, he dove for the exit. Barely realizing the world had not been destroyed, hardly comprehending it had all been holograms, he had just enough common sense left to flee to his home. Never would he approach Katharina again.

 

In the meantime, the Katharina in the holodeck had vanished too. It too had been just a holographic projection. The real Katharina had left the holodeck after she told Michal to make himself comfortable while she was going to put on her bikini. From that moment on, she had stayed outside, while Pavel's program had run, giving Michal the ultimate nightmare. Katharina and Pavel had been watching everything with glee. The guy had been so panicked in the end, he didn't even realize one can not breathe, or survive, in the vacuum of space, and no sound could be heard there. And neither had he noticed that so many other things were either weird or too much coincidence. Vehicles standing ready for him, like the motorboat and helicopter. All with the keys for ignition. And was Michal able to fly a chopper? In his panic, he hadn't pondered all this.

 

Katharina looked down at Pavel, gave him a hug and a kiss. Then, she asked if he could run the beach program again, but this time without the giantess part, and join him there.

 

Pavel wondered why, but the look in Katharina's eyes made clear what she had in mind there....

 

 

THE END

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9594