To Break in a Pet by WriteofPassage
Summary:

The lone survivor of a horrific Shrinkee massacre is left dealing with the four giantesses responsible for the bloodbath as they compete to become her sole owner. 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, BBW, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 38 Completed: No Word count: 411107 Read: 246820 Published: September 01 2020 Updated: February 18 2024
Story Notes:

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


 

1. The Beginning by WriteofPassage

2. Chapter 2 by WriteofPassage

3. Chapter 3 by WriteofPassage

4. Chapter 4 by WriteofPassage

5. Chapter 5 by WriteofPassage

6. Chapter 6 by WriteofPassage

7. Chapter 7 by WriteofPassage

8. Chapter 8 by WriteofPassage

9. Chapter 9 by WriteofPassage

10. Chapter 10 by WriteofPassage

11. Chapter 11 by WriteofPassage

12. Chapter 12 by WriteofPassage

13. Chapter 13 by WriteofPassage

14. Chapter 14 by WriteofPassage

15. Chapter 15 by WriteofPassage

16. Chapter 16 by WriteofPassage

17. Chapter 17 by WriteofPassage

18. Chapter 18 by WriteofPassage

19. Chapter 19 by WriteofPassage

20. Chapter 20 by WriteofPassage

21. Chapter 21 by WriteofPassage

22. Chapter 22 by WriteofPassage

23. Chapter 23 by WriteofPassage

24. Chapter 24 by WriteofPassage

25. Chapter 25 by WriteofPassage

26. Chapter 26 by WriteofPassage

27. Chapter 27 by WriteofPassage

28. Chapter 28 by WriteofPassage

29. Chapter 29 by WriteofPassage

30. Chapter 30 by WriteofPassage

31. Chapter 31 by WriteofPassage

32. Chapter 32 by WriteofPassage

33. Chapter 33 by WriteofPassage

34. Chapter 34 by WriteofPassage

35. Chapter 35 by WriteofPassage

36. Chapter 36 by WriteofPassage

37. Chapter 37 by WriteofPassage

38. Chapter 38 by WriteofPassage

The Beginning by WriteofPassage

 

 

"Annabelle would you like to share something?"

Annabelle flinched at the sudden mention of her name. Up until this point she had managed to keep a low profile by nodding every few minutes and rotating through various contemplative expressions. 

The living room in which they were stuffed into was filled with weepy eyed college students sitting criss-cross in a circle. 

Each weepy eye in the room had turned to her.

"Oh I um..." Annabelle stammered. 

The girl who had put her on the spot blinked, obviously surprised at Annabelle's apparent discomfort. "Oh you were nodding so I thought that you had something to share."

Annabelle glanced at the girl's name tag, "Emily." She definitely was an upperclassman. She didn't have that same anxious energy Freshman, herself included, were cursed with. Annabelle hadn't been paying much attention, but from what she gathered, Emily was the de facto "leader" of this gathering.

Annabelle still felt dozens of eyes on her. She decided it would be better to share rather than admit she hadn't been paying attention and was absentmindedly nodding along.

"Right so I have the Shrinkee gene—"

A sharp cough interrupted her, this time it came from a girl across from Annabelle. Annabelle didn't have to read her name tag to know her name was Leah. She was one of the hosts of this Shrinkee gathering, and she also lived in the house in which the meeting was currently being held.

Annabelle remembered her because she was the intimidating type of pretty. She was tall with striking green eyes and dark hair. Annabelle had made a game out of counting the number of times Leah had been checked out by the other guests. So far she was up to twenty-three. 

"We really prefer to use the term Height Disruption Disorder or HDD," Leah smiled. Her tone was polite, but something about her rattled Annabelle.

"Sorry," Annabelle quickly said. "I don't really talk about this with other people," she laughed somewhat awkwardly. 

"That's okay, that's why we're here," Emily chirped. 

Annabelle continued, "So I have HDD. It runs in my family." Mostly everyone nodded. HDD was a genetic disease. "The disorder never triggered in me—obviously," Annabelle gestured to her normal sized body. A couple of people laughed. "My parents also never shrank—just my sister. Other than that, I've got a pretty normal life."

"Your sister shrank?" A voice inserted. Annabelle found that it came from a pretty heavyset girl with long brown hair. Her name tag read "Molly."

Annabelle swallowed, regret creeping up in her. "Yeah, before the ban on Shrinke—I mean HDD stimulation devices. Someone at school brought one from their uncle's government job and activated it in the classroom...I was sick that day."

"And? Where is she now? Or did she die? How?" Molly blurted. 

The already quiet circle became silent. An Asian girl with black hair and heavy eyeliner slapped Molly's arm. She looked pissed. Molly shrank under her glare.

Emily plastered a smile on her face and moved on to the next person to share. Annabelle halfheartedly listened to the next boy talk about how relived he was when the world government made HDD stimulation devices illegal. 

Annabelle stood up, causing everyone to turn towards her. Annabelle forced a small grin, "Sorry, just going to the bathroom."

She left the circle and walked into the hallway. After accidentally opening up closets and bedrooms, Annabelle finally found the bathroom. 

She closed the door and let out a breath. Her reflection showed her face was almost as red as her hair. She knew she shouldn't have come to this. She usually hated things like these, but yesterday was her eighteenth birthday. It would have been Beth's birthday too. 

Annabelle thought this would help. Instead she was confronted with awkward icebreakers and intrusive questions about her dead twin. 

What was that by the way?

There was something deeply unsettling about that interaction. It wasn't the question itself, but the almost...eagerness of it.

Annabelle shook her head. She considered she may be looking too much into what was just a lapse in judgement from an awkward college student. 

Annabelle stepped out of the bathroom only to collide with someone. 

"Jesus! Sorry," Annabelle said. She really was in top form tonight. She wondered if she should just leave before she accidentally set the house on fire or worse.

"No problem," a familiar voice said. 

Annabelle looked at her accidental victim. It was Harper, an upperclassmen from her STAT class. She rubbed the area on her blonde head where their heads had collided. 

"I just wanted to see if you were okay," Harper smiled.

Annabelle couldn't help but smile back. She had only spoken to Harper a handful of times during class—mostly when Harper had difficulty with the material—but each time Harper had been nothing but super sweet, if not a little air headed. 

In fact it was Harper who had invited her to this Shrinkee group hang after she noticed Annabelle's slight somberness on her birthday. 

"I'm good, thanks," Annabelle said. 

Relief washed over Harper's face. "Oh good, I thought you were, like, going to leave."

Annabelle grimaced a bit, "Actually..."

Harper pouted, "Annabelle! You can't leave yet. Look, I know Molly can be...overenthusiastic, but she means well. Please just stay for the end. We have a surprise."

"We?"

"The hosts of this get together—my housemates and me," Harper clarified. 

Annabelle hesitated, the only other housemate she had known of was Leah. She had assumed that Leah had a distant relative who had HDD, but apparently her entire household had set this up. Annabelle wondered if it was possible if they all had HDD? It's not like a person could tell from physical appearance. 

Nonetheless, Harper gave Annabelle a puppy dog pout. "We're, like, almost finished. If you come back now we'll start the surprise." 

Annabelle sighed. What was the harm in staying for a few more minutes? "All right," she relented. 

Harper squealed and embraced Annabelle in a tight grasp. Annabelle stood awkwardly as Harper's extremely developed bosom pressed against her own chest. Harper placed her hands on Annabelle's shoulders and held her away to get a better look at her.

Tenderly, she brushed a hand against Annabelle's cheek. "This going to be super fun!" She chirped. Annabelle gave a strained smile at the sudden physical affection. She wondered if she could recover from the social backlash if she just left now.

Before she could seriously consider it, Harper grabbed her hand and led her back to the circle. Annabelle retook her spot and turned to Emily who was wrapping up the gathering.

"—and let's just give a hand to our lovely hosts for the evening. They opened their home and provided a great space for us to really open up," Emily said.

Annabelle followed the others and applauded politely.  

Leah smiled at the circle. "Thank you for feeling safe enough to allow us to listen in on your meeting, but before you guys leave we have a parting gift for you."

Annabelle glanced at Harper who returned her look with a wink. 

"Naomi if you don't mind?" Leah said, turning to the alternative-looking girl who had slapped Molly after her remark. Naomi gave a small smile and strutted out the room. Annabelle made a mental note: Molly, Naomi, Harper, and Leah were all housemates—apparently with no affiliation to people with HDD.

Moments later Naomi returned with a cardboard box and placed it in the middle of the circle. The unsettling feeling returned to Annabelle's gut. She suddenly was acutely aware of the housemates' seating choices. They each were evenly spread out in the circle.  

Leah stepped forward into the middle of the circle, while Naomi took her now vacant spot. Her face was unreadable as she opened the box.

"Wait!" Annabelle blurted out. Once again, all eyes turned on her. Though Leah's green orbs seemed to pierce through her. 

Leah stared at her for a moment with the same unreadable expression, until her lips curled into a smile. "Yes?"

Annabelle didn't have one thing to say that wasn't derived from anything but an unfounded rising feeling of dread. "We don't have anything for you," Annabelle uttered unsteadily. "It would be rude to just accept this without giving you anything back."

Blood rushed to Annabelle's cheeks as everyone in the room—save for Leah—looked at her, perplexed. Leah slightly tilted her head and looked somewhat...amused. 

"That's fine. Just having you all here is enough for me," Leah insisted.

"You keep saying that but—"

"Annabelle!" Emily suddenly said sharply. "Let her give us their present."

Annabelle couldn't do anything but back down. Why was she getting so upset for anyway? They had been nothing but kind this entire time.

"All right," Leah giggled. "How about we all count down and I'll turn on the surprise."

The room filled with a chorus of "FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO—

Annabelle inhaled sharply and clenched her fist. Why was she panicking so badly

"One," she heard Leah say above the rest. Annabelle's vision turned completely blank. A screeching siren penetrated her brain. She couldn't tell if it was coming from outside her brain or inside. A gradual static sound engulfed her ears and the siren soon died out. The static was so loud, she couldn't tell if she was screaming or not.

As the static became louder, the more balance she lost. She felt as if she were free falling from a cliff. Her vision was still blank, but she began to slowly get her senses back. She was cold—no freezing. The static began to give way and was replaced with another sound—screaming. This time Annabelle was sure it wasn't coming from inside her head. The screaming belonged to multiple people.

Annabelle's vision began to clear. The screaming made it difficult to concentrate. Was she outside? The other HDD students from the meeting were there too. They looked as distressed as Annabelle felt.

Her vision cleared up more. There were buildings. On closer look, the buildings were moving.

Annabelle's blood ran cold. Those weren't buildings. Towering over her and the small crowd of HDD students were the four hosts, now the size of skyscrapers. In front of them and out of the cardboard box was a complex looking machine with buttons that were frantically illuminating. 

A HDD stimulation device. Annabelle was too petrified begin to speculate on how they obtained the extremely illegal device. 

Suddenly with terrifying speed, the tallest skyscraper took a step towards the now shrunken crowd. The simple movement was literally earth shaking for Annabelle and the other HDD students. 

Annabelle sat on the ground, her legs no longer obeying her. She stared at the monstrous feet and followed the mountain higher and higher with her eyes until she craned her neck to see Leah's god like face. 

Annabelle had lost the ability to scream, but this wasn't a trait shared with the others. Her gaze particularly was drawn to a screeching, shrill figure. Although she was a distance away, Annabelle could make out Emily's screaming form.

She was right in front of Leah's giant foot, screaming louder than anyone in the crowd. Before Annabelle knew what was happening, a shadow engulfed the HDD student leader. Faster than Annabelle could comprehend, a giant foot crushed Emily into red paste.

Those close to the foot were splattered with her remains. Annabelle watched with horror as the brightly painted pink toes wiggled with glee.

Once again she observed the giantess' limbs until she reached the face. It was the same giggling face that had just begged her to stay to the end of the party. Harper laughed uproariously at her swift and thoughtless murder. Even with just the sheer volume, the perky blonde's laughter was horrifying, but the pure joy that was sprinkled in her laughter was just incomprehensibly evil to Annabelle. 

Annabelle's focus was ripped from Harper when Leah suddenly bent down in front of the crowd of HDD students.

"Now, Shrinkees," she said, her voice echoing in Annabelle's head, "Let's play some games."

 

 

End Notes:

Reviews please!  Tell me if you like it. Tell me if you don't. 

 

Chapter 2 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Glad you guys are liking it! This is a longer chapter. Things start getting gritty. 

Edit: WHOOPS, there was an issue with the sit not being able to process my italics. I fixed it so, hopefully everything is correct this time.

 

 

Annabelle was lined up with a group of Shrinkees. They were quiet except for the soft sobs and whimpers they produced. Annabelle was too terrified to cry. Especially with the task that literally laid before them. They had been split into two groups and each placed in front of a giantess who was lying top-less on the floor. 

Annabelle was put in the group assigned to Molly, while the others—seemingly miles away—were placed with Harper. 

Annabelle hadn't decided if this was for the better or worse. Molly's sheer girth was like a monstrous mountain of weight. They stood right in front her plush feet, which twitched in excitement every so often. Just being dwarfed by the chubby peds was its own kind of hellish humiliation. Yet, Annabelle couldn't begin to speculate how she would react to interacting with Harper. For survival's sake she couldn't risk the emotional down spiral she might fall into by contemplating the feelings of betrayal she had for the giantess.  

"For our first game we'll be playing Find the Cherry," Leah's all encompassing voice announced. It was as if she were speaking through a speaker. "It's just what it sounds like my tinies. Naomi and I will place one cherry on the largest surface of each girl. For Harper that's her chest, obviously—"

From her position on the floor, Harper pumped a rocket-sized arm into the air and squealed out a WOO that caused several of the Shrinkees around Annabelle to flinch. 

"—And for Molly that's her gut."

Annabelle and the surrounding Shrinkees were forced to watch every inch of protruding skin jiggle as the gigantic girl in front of them giggled out a playful, "Bitch!"

"All you have to do is get to the cherry. Which ever team reaches the cherry first, wins!" Leah declared. 

"Oh Leah," another, equally booming voice inserted. Annabelle's attention was brought to Naomi, who wore an expanding smirk. "You're forgetting something."

Leah raised her monstrous hands to her face, conveying pseudo-realization. "Of course! How could I forget?" Leah suddenly turned her enormous body and left the room.

Annabelle was shaking. This was all just one big game to them. She heard a mummer close to her. A boy was also trembling. He was older, maybe a senior? He shook his head and muttered "No no no," repeating it to himself until he suddenly shot off away from the Shrinkees and the giantesses. 

"Fuck this!" He screamed as he bolted away. He impressively made it halfway across the room when vibrations shook the hardwood floor beneath them. The Shrinkee tripped from the shaking and skid across the floor—directly into Leah's right foot. 

Leah had returned, balancing four tree sized cans of whipped cream. She had to lean forward in order to see him beyond the items she carried in her arms. The two made eye contact and Annabelle wondered how he didn't instantly crumble into dust. Annabelle was terrified with thirty or so other Shrinkees surrounding her. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to have a giantess' full attention even if just for a moment. 

Annabelle was able to witness the Shrinkee's true terror manifest. She watched as a yellow puddle formed underneath his body. The liquid expanded until it reached Leah's toes. 

The Shrinkees watched with horrified fascination as the giantess displayed impeccable balance by lifting up her foot—still holding the cans—and observing the urine on her toes. 

She once again looked down at the Shrinkee who, although was a mile away from Annabelle, she could see was shaking in terror.

Leah's plump lips curled into a smirk. She pulled her leg back and punted the Shrinkee against the wall. It was a simple motion—almost casual. Annabelle's eyes automatically followed the blur of a Shrinkee until he splattered against the wall. The result was a twisted Pollock painting. There was nothing left of him but clumps of red meat and blood.

Annabelle mentally grabbed at the thin strands of sanity that were beginning to come undone in her mind. Part of her wanted to join the Shrinkee, splattered against the wall, nothing but a stain. Anything would be easier than the unknown nightmares that awaited her.

But the more primal part of her mind had taken over. It wouldn't let her die willingly.

"Jesus Christ, Leah. That's going to be a bitch to get out," Naomi huffed, taking in the imploded Shrinkee.

Leah shrugged, "The cleaners will handle it."

She said this with such confidence and nonchalance, as if this were a normal occurrence. But it couldn't be. Annabelle racked her head. Following a train of logic was an almost impossible task in this situation. They couldn't regularly be shrinking people with HDD. It was illegal—and that many people? People would be suspicious. 

"Now, where were we?" Leah said, bringing Annabelle's attention back to the grisly situation before her. Leah grabbed a can of whipped cream and threw it Naomi. They both began to spray their respective giantesses. Annabelle was mesmerized by the white waterfall of whipped cream. It no longer looked like a sugary accent for desert, but like a naturally occurring phenomena. 

After a full five minutes of being bombarded with the gushing sound of whipped cream spurting from the cans, the giantesses finally stopped.

"There," Naomi chuckled, spraying a final dollop of whipped cream onto Harper's chest. 

The giantesses stepped back and admired their handiwork. From Annabelle's vantage point, Molly's face and chest were completely obscured by the mountain of whipped cream stacked on her belly.

From behind the mountain of whipped cream, Leah buried a cherry in the white mess. "All right Shrinkees let's get to it!" She cheerfully ordered. 

Leah stepped forward, closer to Annabelle's group. "I've decided to make things more interesting. You have two minutes to get on top of their bodies. Starting...now!" She suddenly stated.

The Shrinkees from both groups hesitated before Naomi began counting down, "one minute fifty-three, one minute fifty-four..."

A few Shrinkees ran ahead of the crowd between Molly's thick legs. Every instinct within Annabelle was screaming at her to run in the opposite direction—or at the very least stand still. The two feet that towered over her were like open gates to the entrance of a nightmare she didn't want to be a part of.

A firm hand on her arm brought her out of her trance. It belonged to a boy. He seemed familiar. Maybe he lived in her dorm? 

"Come on!" He yelled at her. His face was filled with desperation and fear. He gripped her arm and pulled her forward.  

Annabelle's mind still couldn't convince her body to participate in this sick game, but she allowed herself to be pulled by the Shrinkee boy. 

Molly's legs easily exceeded their height. She couldn't see over them. It was like running along a tall hedge. As they ran further and Molly's legs grew thicker, Annabelle felt the air become denser and more humid. Molly's legs had also begun to twitch and wiggle. 

As they came towards the convergence point of Molly's legs, Annabelle understood why. The only way to reach the top of her body was to climb her. Only Molly wore very short shorts which meant the only fabric to grip was the strip of denim across her crotch—which was exactly what the other Shrinkees were doing. 

The scene reminded Annabelle of a crowded rock climbing wall. Annabelle took in the sight before her: half a dozen or so Shrinkees clambering up the giant college student's crotch. 

Every moment of this felt like a nightmare that deepened in horror by the second. 

"Let's go," the boy insisted, yanking Annabelle back to this twisted reality. All around them, Molly's thighs were trembling. 

Most of the Shrinkees had reached the top of her pelvis. Annabelle stepped forward and tentatively placed a hand on the fabric. It was hot and damp and a musky smell threatened to choke her.

She looked to the boy—a sudden presence of comfort—who nodded and began climbing. Annabelle followed suit. They quickly reached the center of her crotch and Annabelle coughed from the overwhelming scent and humidity.  

Her hands were soaked with liquid—Annabelle refused to consider that it was anything other than Molly's sweat. 

Suddenly the wall of fabric began to shake. Annabelle heard a distant rumbling. It sounded like a...moan.

Annabelle turned to the boy, whose own eyes matched the fear she felt.

Without a word, Annabelle and the boy scurried up the crotch. The faster they moved, the more damp the fabric became. Annabelle felt the air cool as she reached the curve of the giantess pelvis. 

She took her first somewhat relived breath, having conquered the the wall of denim. That is until she noticed the boy was nowhere around.

"H-Hey!" Annabelle said, her first word since she had shrunk. 

"Help!" She heard the boy's voice. Annabelle looked down from where she has just traveled. The boy dangled in the middle of the crotch with one hand. 

"I-It's too wet! I can't get a hold on it," He yelped. His face was damp with liquid. The barrier of fabric that protected him from what laid beyond the shorts was completely soaked. 

Annabelle crawled forward and peered over the ledge of the crotch. The boy's dark eyes were wide and pleading.

"H-Hang on I'll—"

In an instant, the thunderous thighs slammed together, briefly deafening Annabelle. The impact made ripples in the fat thighs like an ocean of skin. The legs squirmed together, rubbing against each other while the giantess moaned in the distance. 

The wiggling had thrown Annabelle onto her side. As soon as the giantess underneath her stopped moving, Annabelle ran back to the perch of the pelvis. 

Her eyes were glued to the closed thighs. She knew there would be nothing resembling a person when the thighs reopened, but something in Annabelle wouldn't let her believe it. 

Another moan emitted from the giantess. It was softer than the rest. The thighs parted and Annabelle stared frozen at the red splotches that decorated each of the thighs. A long string of thick red blood connected the thighs together, like a telephone pole. 

It would be easier to just end it right here. Even if Annabelle somehow survived this, how could she go on? Having seen what she's seen, just living seemed impossible. 

"What are you doing? Fucking help!" Someone once again yanked Annabelle's limbs. This time it was a girl. She dragged Annabelle away from boy's obliterated remains and further up the stomach. The girl pushed Annabelle into a sugary white cloud of whipped cream. 

She ran off in another direction calling out, "Find the cherry!" 

Annabelle rolled over onto her back and allowed the whipped cream to surround her body. The chaotic yelling became distant mumbles as Annabelle blocked everything out. 

Stories above her a gigantic Leah was beaming down at the hectic mess that was her housemate's stomach. Annabelle noticed she was gnawing on something between her monstrous teeth. Annabelle wouldn't have been surprised if it turned out to be a Shrinkee's leg. 

But on closer inspection, Annabelle saw it was a black cherry stem. She hoped the giantess would choke on it. 

"It's not here!" Annabelle heard someone call out. 

"There's no way we missed it! It's fucking red!" Someone else yelled.

Annabelle's focus was brought back to Leah's mouth. It had closed and she looked to be rolling something around with her tongue.

Annabelle suddenly shot up. "It's not the red part," she breathed.

Everyone around her was kicking and pushing whipped cream out the way. If their faces weren't contorted with terror, the situation might've looked like a portrait of a winter wonderland.

"Hey!" Annabelle yelled, with more energy than she knew she had. Everyone stopped and turned to her—including Leah. Annabelle focused on her fellow Shrinkees, knowing if she even glanced at the giantess, her ability to summon words could vanish. 

"I-It's the pit. She hid the cherry pit," Annabelle declared. 

A Shrinkee nearby narrowed his eyes at her, "What the hell are you—"

"Shit, she's right!" another Shrinkee blurted out. "I saw something earlier, but I thought it was a mole! Everyone look around the belly button!"

All of the Shrinkees rushed over to the previously mentioned area. The sudden movement caused the giantess they stood on to giggle. The laughter forced Annabelle to stumble forward. She caught herself on her knees but still collided face first with a mash of whipped cream. 

As she wiped it from her face she heard, "Found it!" Annabelle looked to see a Shrinkee girl holding up a cherry pit as if it were a trophy.

"Hmm," Leah observed the scene below her. Her green eyes found Annabelle, who instinctively began to back away. A small grin spread over Leah's lips, "Clever little Shrinkee," she commented. 

After a moment of analyzing Annabelle, Leah took a deep breath and declared, "We have a winner!" 

Before the Shrinkees on Molly's stomach could feel a second of relief, their world was turned upside down as Molly turned to her side.

Between the whiteness of the whipped cream and the sudden slope, Molly's movement created an avalanche like effect for the small people.

They landed hard onto the floor. Annabelle heard a sickening crack followed by an even more unsettling scream. For a second, Annabelle thought her own bone had broken. Still dizzy from the tumble onto the floor, Annabelle struggled to locate the source of the horrible sounds. Eventually she saw the same girl that had pushed her, withering on the floor. Her leg was bent in a way that made Annabelle want to vomit.

Annabelle stumbled over to her, still trying to regain her balance. Above her, the giants were discussing something, but Annabelle chose to focus on the girl. When she got to her, the girl was wailing in agony.

Annabelle wrapped an arm around her, "It's okay, I got you," she said, attempting to emulate the comfort the Shrinkee boy had provided for her.

God, she didn't even know his name.

"I don't want to die," she whimpered. 

"You're okay," Annabelle said. She paused before asking, "What's your name?"

"C-Carrie."

"Okay Carrie, we're gonna make it out of this," Annabelle said. She didn't know what these sentiments were based on, but saying them aloud helped her believe it. 

Suddenly Carrie jerked in her arms and screamed. "What? What?" Annabelle shouted.

Carrie pointed across the room and Annabelle felt as though her heart crept up into her throat. The spectacle before her was something out of a hellscape.

Harper had sat up on her knees, her giant hands massaging her breasts while the Shrinkees from her group struggled to remain on her chest. Her fingers were stained in red as Shrinkees got caught up underneath her palms as she groped herself. 

Annabelle's wide eyes followed the lifeless bodies of the Shrinkees as they fell from her chest and exploded onto the floor. Leah stood at full height next to Harper. She turned a can of whipped cream upside down and sprayed it onto Harper's chest. 

Naomi, who had been watching with an intense fixation, knelt down in front of Harper and began to drag her bestial tongue across Harper's gigantic breasts. Shrinkee after Shrinkee collided with her cavernous pink maw and soon disappeared down her throat. Soon the whipped cream on Harper's chest was stained with crimson. 

A second later, with too long fingers, Naomi reached into her mouth and dragged out a pair of shrunken pants as if were a spaghetti noodle.

She laughed, "I always forget about the clothes."

Annabelle couldn't even summon the energy to scream like Carrie. She was simply a forced silent spectator to this horror show. 

"I-If we hadn't found the pit first..." Carrie whispered so low, Annabelle almost couldn't hear her. The floor underneath them shook, the sudden movement caused Carrie to yelp out in pain. 

Molly appeared in the room. She wore a fresh shirt and shorts. "Are you guys serious? You couldn't wait five seconds for me to change," Molly whined. 

"Well get over here," Harper giggled, propping her chest up. Naomi suddenly stood up with a wide smile across her face. She opened her mouth to reveal a Shrinkee. 

Even from across the room, Annabelle could hear his screams clearly. They were guttural—beast like. Naomi slammed her teeth closed, effectively silencing the screaming. A trickle of blood flowed down the corner of her mouth. She swallowed and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. 

"Sorry, Molly that was the last one. You fucking snooze you fucking loose," Naomi grinned as if she had just stolen the last slice of a cake. 

This was madness. 

"You guys suck," Molly said, with a pout. 

Leah walked over to her and nudged her with her elbow. "Come on, you'll like this next part." Annabelle felt a chill down her spine. Whatever that meant, it couldn't be good. 

All four giantesses stepped to the center of the living room. They lined up next to each other like soldiers. Each of them was harrowing in their own way. Molly looked downright hungry as she looked into the crowd of the dozen or so Shrinkees that was left. Naomi peered down at the crowd with a sinister sneer. Harper, Annabelle could barely look at her. She was topless and excited. Her protruding nipples gave that away. She squirmed with anticipation and glanced at Leah, just waiting for her signal. Leah, herself stood absolutely still—a choice that terrified Annabelle to her core. Wild blood-lust was one thing, but calm and collected domination was something else. 

The pure look of glee on their faces sickened Annabelle. How could four people so evil exist? And how did they all find each other?

Leah straightened up and announced, "For the next and final game we'll play a classic: Hide and Seek. You have three minutes—go." All four giantess turned around and covered their eyes. It was sudden, like the announcement for the previous game, but this time Annabelle didn't hesitate. 

She pulled Carrie to her feet and allowed her to lean her weight onto her body. Carrie was in obvious pain, but knew better than to cry out. 

Annabelle saw from the corner of her eye, Shrinkees run off in every direction. Popular spots were under the various couches and chairs and behind plants and the bookshelf. But Annabelle had an idea. Leah had actually inspired her. It was very risky, but she couldn't see how else they would survive this. 

They only had three minutes and Annabelle's hiding place was on the other side of the living room so either they would make it the nick of time, or they would be fucked and exposed. Annabelle glanced at the increasingly pale Carrie. She had placed her life in her hands. 

Annabelle quickened her step and held Carrie closer. They rapidly approached their destination: the cherry jar. 

As Annabelle had suspected from the stem Leah was chewing on earlier, it had been an organic cherry from a local grocer. All of their stems were tinted black for to differentiate from other brands and for general hipster reasons. This extended to their packaging. Annabelle never thought a tinted cherry jar would make her cry, but when she saw the black jar, her vision became cloudy with tears. 

They had coverage. 

"Thirty seconds!" Leah's voice still manged to shake her even from across the room.

Annabelle had Carrie lean on the jar while she maneuvered the cherry jar's top so they would have enough space to wiggle in without it falling off.

Thankfully the giantesses hadn't sealed the top at all. Annabelle turned to Carrie, "I'm sorry but this is the only—"

Carrie nodded, "This is good. This is smart. Help me up."

Annabelle hoisted her up, impressed with Carrie's ability to stifle her pain. Annabelle climbed up with Carrie's assistance and gently placed the top over the jar just as she heard Leah call out, "Time!"

The amount of cherry juice in the jar was more than Annabelle anticipated and there were no cherries in the jar to stand on. She was forced to doggy paddle through the thick liquid in order to stay afloat.

Suddenly she felt an arm wrap around her neck. "M-My leg," Carrie panted. "I can't swim with this leg."

"Shh, it's okay, just hold onto me," Annabelle whispered. She was surprised she was able to see Carrie's anxious expression. Although the jar was tinted on the outside, there was enough light coming in to make out her surroundings from both inside and outside the jar.

Though when she peered through the jar she wished for darkness. It was a bloodbath out there. The giantesses hit the obvious places first. Naomi swept her arm underneath the couch and pulled out a three shrieking Shrinkees. She threw one in the air and caught him in her mouth. She lowered her face closer to the other two Shrinkees and it appeared as though she was chewing. One of the Shrinkees on the ground released a wail that Annabelle could hear from the jar. Naomi raised her foot above the Shrinkees. Before she could bring her foot down, Annabelle turned away from the scene.

With every murder she witnessed, a needle of hopelessness poked at her mind, threatening to overtake any preservation she held. 

"W-We'll make it out of h-here," Carrie muttered in her ear. Annabelle didn't know if that was for her benefit or her own. 

Minutes that felt like years unfolded and gradually the screams died along with their owners. 

Harper smashed her foot down onto a lone remaining, trembling Shrinkee. "That's it! We got'em! God I feel so free," she squealed. 

Molly slumped down onto the couch and took in her bloody surroundings. "Jesus, the cleaners are gonna have their work cut out for them this year," she laughed. 

Naomi appeared in the room, taking a seat on the couch's arm. "That was fucking amazing, I swear they taste better and better each year."

Annabelle could practically hear Harper's eye roll, "You say that every year. There are other ways to enjoy them than sliding them down your gullet."

"Of course you would say that, Booby McGee," Naomi retorted. "Will you put a god damn shirt on?  Who are you trying to impress? They're all dead."

"No. No they aren't." Leah glided into the room with cold but determined steps.

Annabelle shuddered. The giantesses' entire conversation had been a surrealist nightmare to simply listen to, but their assumption that they had killed everyone had given her hope. 

She should've known better.

"No what?" Harper asked. Her voice was soft, but she was still a building sized person that Annabelle could easily hear. 

"No. We still have two Shrinkees missing," Leah said. Her voice was different from before. Her playful tone was gone. 

"How do you know?" Molly asked. 

"Because, I make it my business to know," Leah spat. "I count each and every Shrinkee you guys eat or crush or drop. Because if we fuck up, we'll spend the rest of our lives in prison."

A silence fell over the giantesses.

"Then where the hell are they?" Naomi blurted.

"I don't know, but they couldn't have left the house. All of the doors are closed and locked," Leah said. "So I suggest we spread out and check every corner, couch, and drawer," Leah ordered.

The other giantesses nodded and tip-toed out of the living room. 

Annabelle heard Harper sing, "Come out, come out little Shrinkees." The call got more distant as she spread her search to another room.

After a full minute of silence to ensure they had really left the room, Annabelle whispered to Carrie, "Not much longer now. After a few more minutes we'll find another spot in a room they've already checked. Then we'll wait for the morning and eventually one of them will open a door," Annabelle said.

There was no answer.

"Carrie?" Annabelle called again. 

Annabelle twisted her head to get a better look at her companion. She was deathly pale and her eyes were closed. 

"Carrie? Carrie!" Annabelle whispered desperately. Shit, shit. She may be in shock. Annabelle wasn't a nursing major but she knew it was probably best if she got her out of the cold cherry jar. Annabelle checked out the living room. No one had returned for a while. 

But they still could come back at any moment. If she let Carrie go, then she might make it...but then she would be alone in the house with the giantesses stomping around looking for her. Alone with the giantesses. She didn't know if she could mentally handle that. Annabelle looked at Carrie's unconscious body. 

She had to try. 

She pushed at the lid until it slid off. She grimaced as it fell from the jar and clanged against the floor. 

She waited for a moment and heard no giant footfalls so she reached for the rim of the jar. Annabelle grasped onto the rim and attempted to pull both her and Carrie up. Twenty minutes of paddling had not been kind on Annabelle's muscles, simply lifting her arms to the rim was painful. Annabelle tried again, but this time her struggles caused Carrie's arm to unwrap from her neck. Annabelle panicked as Carrie sank to the bottom of the jar.

Annabelle sucked in air and dove down to the jar to retrieve her. The jar was relatively small so Carrie didn't fall far, but when Annabelle brought her up for air, she wasn't breathing.

"Carrie? Carrie come on! We've made it this far!" Annabelle's voice began to crack. Flashes of the Shrinkee boy's blood stains between Molly's thighs, ran through her head. No. She wasn't losing her. 

Annabelle held Carrie and grabbed the rim again. This time instead of just pulling herself up, she lifted herself slightly and leaned forward.  

A rush of wind beat against Annabelle as the jar toppled over, spilling both her, Carrie, and a wave of cherry juice onto the hardwood floor. 

Annabelle was left soaked in cherry juice and staring at the ceiling that was a hundred feet above her. A wave of utter exhaustion threatened to overtake Annabelle. She felt as though she hadn't slept in years. But she shifted her head to look at a very still Carrie and realized she couldn't let it end there.

Annabelle wobbled to her knees and half-crawled over to the unconscious girl. Annabelle placed her hands on the center of her chest and began pressing down. Each compression was agony. Every burning muscle in Annabelle's body screamed at her to stop. Soon, Annabelle could only hear the thunderous beating of her own heart in her ears. 

She pinched Carrie's nose and lowered her mouth onto hers. She blew as hard as she could. Nothing.

Annabelle continued to press down on Carrie's chest, but she was still unresponsive. She held her nose and blew as hard as she could into her mouth.

Carrie sat up with a jolt and vomited up a torrent of cherry juice. Annabelle fell onto her behind and let out a breathy laugh.

Carrie coughed and sputtered. She struggled to get a decent breath.

"You scared me for a second Carr—"

Carrie's face twisted into fury and despair. Her wild eyes seared into Annabelle's. "What did you do?" She hissed. She sounded desperate. Betrayed.

Annabelle's smile faded. "W-What's wrong? Wh—"

Tears began to stream down her face, "Why didn't you just let me die?" Annabelle's heart dropped. 

"Carrie don't talk like that. It's not over, we can still get out of here—" 

Carrie looked at Annabelle with disbelief, "How? We're surrounded."

Annabelle's blood ran cold. What felt like thousands of invisible needles, prickled her body. Each individual hair on her body began to stand up.

God no.

Annabelle didn't want to look up. She knew they were there, but for a second she wondered if she never looked up would they somehow be frozen in this exact moment—in the before?

But Annabelle knew life didn't work that way. So she craned her neck to the sky and met the gazes of the four murderous giantesses. They all wore expressions of various levels of amusement.

"Look who finally noticed us. You're quite the hero, aren't you? So preoccupied with saving her life, you didn't even notice four pairs of giant foot steps," Leah smirked. 

"Annabelle you know I've been, like, looking for you since you shrunk? I thought Naomi ate you. I was so bummed when you weren't in my group for the cherry game," Harper giggled.

Annabelle no longer had any words. She wouldn't be able to vocalize them even if she had any. She just hoped it would be a quick death. She didn't want to be eaten. 

She turned to Carrie, who was frozen in place by the gaze of the goddesses above them. She needed to find something to say. Even if she couldn't say it with words. 

Annabelle placed a hand over Carrie's. Carrie slowly peeled her eyes away from the giantesses and towards Annabelle. 

"I-I don't want to die," Carrie sobbed. 

Annabelle squeezed her hand as a shadow engulfed them. She refused to look up at the foot that would bring their deaths. That was the last ounce of dignity she had left.

At least it would be quick. At least she wouldn't be dying alone. 

The enormous foot came down and pain like she had never experienced exploded in every inch of Annabelle's body. An impossible amount of weight was dropped on her. The air was literally squeezed from her body. There was no air left to even scream.

The weight lifted from her and she became weightless. Is this what death was? No. She was still in pain. The weight quickly returned and this time, voices accompanied it.   

"What the hell, Leah! I've had a crush on her since the first day of the semester! I was supposed to kill her!" Harper's distant and muffled voice cried.

"My HDD device—my kill," Leah replied.

Annabelle wondered how she was hearing this. Was this the afterlife? Was she a ghost? If so, then why was she still in so much pain?

"Umm guys," she heard Molly say. "Shouldn't there be more... you know, blood?"

"What the hell...?" Leah breathed. "Fuck, there's no possible way..."

Relief Annabelle didn't trust washed over her body. The weight was gone and so was the darkness. Annabelle couldn't even think to move. Even just thinking was painful.

There was a light so bright it temporarily blinded her. How could she be blinded by light if she was dead? She had been stepped on—crushed. What was happening?

Molly's voice assaulted her ears, "Holy shit! She's not dead!"

Annabelle groaned. NO.

A figure appeared above her where the sky should be. Then another one. Then two more. How was this happening? She had definitely been crushed underneath a foot. She was supposed to be free. Weren't nightmares eventually supposed to end?

 

 

Chapter 3 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Thanks for the kind reviews, I really like reading them! Just out of curiosity, which giantess is your favorite? (Ignoring the fact that they are all vicious sadists) Their characters will be fleshed out more as the story develops, but I just wanted to get an idea of your guys' first impressions.

 

 

Annabelle wondered if it was possible to be an arsonist and not remember it. Or maybe a puppy murderer? It had to be something horrible she did. Something horrible she didn't remember doing to have this much misfortune fall upon her. 

She was being carried off somewhere. Nausea like she had never known engulfed her as she rode in her titanic sized classmate's hand. Everything she had experienced since she was shrunken had been an unreal horror, but her first skin to skin contact with a giant was the most uncanny moment of the night. 

The giantess' palm was warm, but damp. Annabelle was spooked at how well she was still able to smell the whipped cream that once coated her hand. 

Annabelle easily fit in her hand, a fact that Annabelle was determined not to think about. Instead she focused on a line across Harper's palm. She was afraid that if she looked anywhere else, she would be forced to empty her stomach. 

"You are just, like, the cutest little thing," She heard Harper coo from above. Even if Annabelle knew what to say to that, she didn't have the mental fortitude to even look at any of the giantesses' faces.  

"Will you hurry up and bring her over here," Naomi complained from the kitchen. 

"Fine!" Harper snapped.

To what was probably to her, a slight increase in pace, was like shifting a car into a different gear for Annabelle. The tiny girl face planted into the soft palm.

The only acknowledgement she received was a light giggle from her captor. Annabelle was once again shifted as Harper carefully slid her from her hand and onto an impossibly huge island kitchen table. 

What should have been a smooth transition was instead a rough landing for Annabelle. Her bones and muscles had pretty much given up, and there was no motivation for her to summon up any energy. She landed on her stomach and noticed that the cherry juice had made her sticky. Her soaked hair obscured her vision, a small blessing so she didn't have to be exposed to the horrific sizes of the giantesses.

"God what is that all over her?" she heard Molly ask.

"Cherry juice," Harper said. Her voice sounded strange, as if her tongue was swollen. It dawned on Annabelle that she was licking the residue juice she had left when she was in her palm. 

"Now what?" Naomi asked.

That was the question Annabelle had been asking since she had failed to die. If she had just imploded along with Carrie, everything would have been easier.

A set of giant foot steps approached. "Now this," Leah said. Annabelle heard something massive be placed next to her. The sudden noise caused her to flinch. Whatever the object was, it gave off a familiar hum. 

After one of the giantesses began typing, Annabelle realized it was a laptop.

"So I have a theory, but I have to test something first,"Leah said. 

Annabelle felt fingers grab hold of her and shift her until she was standing up. Her new position forced her hair out of her eyes and she was forced to view her captors. She saw that it was Leah who had her between her index finger and thumb. The other giantesses closely surrounded Leah and looked on with great interest, like Leah was going to preform a science experiment. 

Naomi's giant features contorted, "Really Harper? You think she looks cute? Fuck, she looks like Carrie."

Annabelle winched at the mention of her dead companion. She had only seen the deep red puddle that was left of her for a second before Harper grabbed her. Part of her was still probably stuck on the bottom of Leah's foot.

"Yeah, it's way more of a pigs' blood look than a cherry juice look," Molly added.

A pang of horror-laced fury struck through Annabelle's chest. Of course they were referencing the movie. They most likely didn't even know half the names of the Shrinkees they'd obliterated. 

"Shh, shut up and pay attention. If I'm right, then this is big...like really big," Leah said. Her voice was calm, but Annabelle could feel her finger tremble as they pinched her sides.

With her other free hand, Leah's fingers approached Annabelle like something from a monster movie. The terrible sight returned some of Annabelle's energy.

She tried to squirm away but the fingers easily subdued any resistance. Leah's giant fingers took hold of Annabelle's left arm. 

Annabelle paled just at the simple act of touching. Leah hadn't moved and inch, but Annabelle could feel the power behind the appendages. 

From the glint in Leah's eyes, Annabelle knew she could feel it too. Leah began to pull Annabelle's left arm behind her body. Instantly, the tiny girl's limb seared in pain. Annabelle screamed and rebelled against the fingers that were holding her. She used her right arm to scratch and pound against the giantess' fingers but if she felt anything, she certainly didn't show it.

Leah continued to pull Annabelle's arm behind her body until the Shrinkee couldn't see it from her peripheral vision any longer. Annabelle dropped her attacks against the finger. The pain was too intense for her body to do anything but succumb to its agony. 

Annabelle's screams turned guttural as Leah bent her arm back even further.

"Shit, where are her bones?" Naomi breathed. 

Annabelle could barely comprehend what they were saying. This was too much.

Annabelle heard it before she felt it—a snap rung through the kitchen.

"There it is," Leah whispered. Everything felt so far away for Annabelle. For a moment, her arm was numb—until it wasn't.

Each individual nerve in her arm felt as though it had imploded. Annabelle released a wail so loud it startled Leah, causing her to release her from her grip.

Annabelle crumpled onto the table and unleashed rattling sobs. Through her tears looked down at her arm broken, limp, and lifeless. 

Annabelle didn't know whether to cradle her arm or leave it alone. An old memory was forced on her. She was eight and she was practicing soccer with her sister in the back yard. Her sister kicked the ball to her and she prepared herself to kick it back as hard as she could, only to miss and collide with a rock. She had broken her foot in two places. But back then she had her sister and her parents to help her—heal her.

Ten years later and she was alone—save for the four giantesses who did this to her. 

"So...what—" Harper began.

"Wait for it," Leah barked. 

Annabelle was too preoccupied with her pain and despair to begin to speculate what Leah had in mind. A dizzying sensation passed over Annabelle. The pain had numbed a bit and she felt herself beginning to blackout. 

Just as she closed her eyes, a fresh new surge of pain shot through her arm. Annabelle screamed as her arm seemingly began to move on its own. Her bones began to snap back together like painful puzzle pieces. Annabelle observed her arm with both amazement and disgust. 

What the hell?

She gently touched it and winced, it was still sore—but unbroken. 

"What.The. Fuck?" Naomi breathed. Annabelle jerked in surprise. For just a blissful second she had forgotten she had an audience.   

Annabelle yelped as Leah's hands slammed onto the table like meteors. She shot up out of her chair and raised her hands in the air in celebration.

The sudden movement was terrifying for Annabelle, not just because it was like watching a building come to life, but because Leah was the giantess moving with such vigor. She had slaughtered dozens of people only minutes before, yet this was the most enthusiastic Annabelle had seen her.

Based on the uneasy expressions on the other giantesses' faces, they felt the same way.

"Do you want to share with the rest of the class, Leah?" Naomi nervously chuckled. Leah broke off her celebration and replied, "Gladly," with a smile.

She approached her laptop and began typing. "Here, look."

The giantesses crowded around the laptop. Annabelle of course couldn't see anything but the light from the computer illuminating their faces. 

"I don't understand," Harper sighed.

Leah rolled her eyes, "Listen. Height Disruption Disorder affects what, 6% of the nation's population, right?"

The giantesses nodded their heads. Annabelle had no idea where she was going with this or why it required her to break her arm.

"But what most people don't know is that they're two types of the disease: Type 1 HDD and Type 0 HDD," Leah explained.

Annabelle's ears perked up. Old middle school memories of conspiracy website surfing flashed through her mind. There was something familiar about what Leah was saying. 

She continued, "Type 1 is the most common type of HDD. People shrink either from a random natural trigger or an artificial stimulant. They shrink, typically down to three inches and are tiny, frail, and pathetic."

She paused and a wide smirk spread across her face, "Then there's Type 0 HDD. Most people don't know about it, and those who do think it's a government conspiracy. But it does exist. It exists in less than 0.09% of people with HDD.

"They're considered the next evolutionary step for Shrinkees; stronger bone density and flexibility, quick to heal, tougher skin, overall extremely durable," Leah said.

Annabelle shuddered at Leah's words. She was almost certain of what Leah was implying, but her description of the disorder made it sound as if she were reading the attributes of a prehistoric animal.

"Are you saying...?" Molly asked looking between Annabelle and Leah. Annabelle quickly turned her back to the giantesses. She didn't want any part of this. 

"Holy shit!" Naomi cheered, "If this is true then she must be worth—"

"Billions!" Molly finished.

Annabelle curled into herself and buried her head between her legs. How did she get here?

"Don't you guys get it? People become billionaires to own Shrinkees like her. We've skipped that first step. We already have her," Leah said.

"...So?" Naomi said.

"So," Leah snapped, "Think about how we wait every year for nights like tonight. Think how long it takes to prepare and how quickly it's over. I always hear you bitch for months about how you wish you could have done this or that to a Shrinkee. Well now, here's a perfect one that you can't kill."

A contemplative silence hushed over the kitchen. "Fuck...y-you're right." Annabelle could practically hear Naomi drooling.

"I haven't even told you about the best part," Leah said. She sounded absolutely giddy. Annabelle tried to tune them out but their voices were frustratingly commanding.

"Read this part," Leah insisted. 

Annabelle only heard the humming of the laptop while the giantesses presumably read the article. 

Naomi was the first to comment, "Imprinting? Like a duck?" she asked. 

"Mhhmm, eventually a Type 0 Shrinkee will have a biological need to attach themselves to a protector. Look at the diagram down the page. It's like a waterfall of hormones and chemicals are released into the brain and the Shrinkee will do anything the protector says—hell it says the Shrinkee will crave the protector's approval," Leah sounded more ecstatic with every word she read.

"Fuck," Molly exhaled. "Someone living just for your pleasure. That's..."

Annabelle covered her ears and shook her head. It wasn't true. It couldn't be true. They couldn't be reading an article—it had to be someone's fucked up perverted short story. 

"H-How? H-How do I make her imprint on me?" Harper breathed. Had been a while since she had spoken. Her voice sounded haggard. 

Annabelle began to shake. Her entire body was rejecting this line of conversation. 

"Well," Leah hesitated, "It says regular interaction with the Shrinkee will create those chemicals to gradually release in their brain. But a Shrinkee can only imprint on one person. There aren't enough studies or data available to know how," Leah explained.

"One person?" Molly reiterated. 

"I call her!" Naomi blurted.

"W-What you can't just call dibs! Plus you wanted to sell her!" Molly retorted. 

"That was before I found out about the imprint thing," Naomi replied.

Annabelle felt physically sick. Every passing moment the giantesses turned her more and more into an object. 

"If anyone is taking her it's me, I've wanted her even before I knew she was a Shrinkee," Harper protested.

The conversation descended into a full on argument. Annabelle trembled, not just from the content of their argument but from their volume. They were so damn loud. Each time one of them opened their mouths, it set off something primal in Annabelle. It made her feel like she was in danger. 

As if on cue, Leah slammed her fist on the table. The impact created a gust of wind that brushed against Annabelle. It was such a terrifying and powerful display of dominance that Leah didn't even register. That was the humiliating part—Leah was getting the attention of the other giantesses—she wasn't even trying to intimidate her. 

Annabelle crawled away from the giant fist. The cherry juice was making it difficult to maneuver, but she inched away little by little. She realized that the giantesses hadn't noticed her moving. She slowly continued to back up as they argued. 

"Enough!" Leah suddenly barked. "This is idiotic. It's not like we can control who she imprints on, like I said—it's random. It could also take months or even years before it happens."

"Years?" Naomi said. "And if she hasn't imprinted on anyone by the time we graduate? What then?" 

Leah shrugged, "We'll deal with it when we get to it. For now we share. Can we all agree to that?"

Annabelle's heart raced. They were coming towards the end of their argument. She didn't know how long she had until their attention turned back to her. Her legs were still sore and shaky but she lifted herself up and began to half run/half limp to the edge of the table. 

She had to end this. If what the giantesses were saying was true then she would heal from any injury. But if she landed on her head on the right angle, maybe it would knock her out or put her in some kind of comma. She didn't know, but she had to try. The giantesses were making plans for years to come. She wouldn't—no she couldn't live like that. Like a pet.

Pain continued to flood her body. The edge of the table was so far away and Annabelle was so tired. 

A wall of flesh descended from the sky and stopped Annabelle in her tracks. Annabelle balked at the giant hand. Her body was too exhausted to retreat from the nearing palm. 

The hand easily engulfed Annabelle and she felt a weightless feeling of being lifted.

With a slight movement of the hand, Annabelle was shifted onto her back and forced to look up at Leah and the three giantesses that surrounded her.

"Planning on going somewhere?" Leah said. She held Annabelle in her palm slightly above chest level, but it was still the closest Annabelle had gotten to any of their faces. It frustrated Annabelle with how mesmerizing it was look at their giant faces. Their eyes, noses, mouths were all so big and monstrous. Still, Annabelle would be lying if she said she didn't notice the beauty in their giant features. It was infuriating how much space they took—and how little she occupied.  

For the first time, Annabelle's fury outweighed her terror. 

"Fuck you! Leave me alone!" Annabelle screamed, surprising everyone, especially herself. 

"And she speaks,"Leah smirked, inciting laughter from the other giantesses. Blood rushed to Annabelle's cheeks from anger or embarrassment, she didn't know. 

"Y-You think this is funny? You killed all of those students! They were people! They had lives, they—"

Annabelle was cut off by Leah's giant finger pressing down her chest. Annabelle clawed and scratched at the unmoving finger.

"Listen—" Leah paused before turning to Harper, "What was her name again?" She asked.

"Annabelle," Harper responded.

Leah made a face, "Really? Nonetheless, Annabelle you're lucky you're so tiny and all that self righteousness comes across as adorable," she said.

She removed her finger from Annabelle's stomach, allowing her up to gasp for air. Leah inspected her finger and frowned.

"So sticky...I think little Annabelle here needs a bath," she laughed. Suddenly she stared at tiny Annabelle and frowned. 

Annabelle flinched at the sudden change in expression.

"What's wrong?" Molly asked.

Leah sighed, "Annabelle just doesn't fit."

Naomi leaned forward and peered down at Annabelle. The Shrinkee retreated further up the hand. "I was thinking the same thing—it's too serious."

Harper gasped, "Poppy!" 

Molly scrunched up her nose, "Poppy? Like the flower?"

Harper nodded with enthusiasm. "Look, her hair is red and she's covered in cherry juice."

With speed that Annabelle couldn't comprehend, Harper was suddenly inches away from her. Her gigantic nose rubbed up against her stomach. The air surrounding her rushed past her as Harper deeply inhaled Annabelle's body scent. Annabelle felt betrayed by her body as laughter bubbled up and spilled out as the Harper's nose tickled her. 

"She smells like a flower. If you, like, count cherries as a flower, I mean. And..." Harper said mischievously, she was so close to Annabelle that when she spoke, it caused her to shake along with her words. 

The air rose twenty degrees more as Harper opened her mouth. Annabelle thought she had reached the peak of her terror, but when she looked into Harper's cavernous mouth and saw it was its own ecosystem with saliva strands that stretched from the top of the mouth to the bottom and two rows of perfect white teeth she realized there would be new horrors waiting for her around every corner.

Then there was the pink beast. It gleefully slithered out of the mouth and Annabelle screamed as it flopped on top of her like a hyper animal. It started from the bottom of her legs and slithered up the side of her body right up to her cheek. 

"She tastes like a flower too," Harper smiled. At normal sized Annabelle might have found the smile endearing, but only inches tall, her smile only brought intimidation.  

"All right, Poppy it is," Leah said. 

Annabelle felt like crying but no tears came. In a less than thirty second conversation they had just completely altered her identity. 

"Well Poppy needs a fucking bath," Naomi grimaced, looking down at the shaken tiny girl. 

"Good idea," Leah said. "Molly get a bowl and fill it with warm water. Harper bring some body wash and shampoo from one of the bathrooms."

Molly and Harper went to retrieve the items and Annabelle was left with the remaining giantesses. Once again, Leah's gigantic fingers approached her from above.

Annabelle crawled back further up the hand, trying to escape from the eager digits. Leah simply straightened her fingers upwards on the hand Annabelle laid on, creating a wall in which Annabelle backed into. 

With long nails that Annabelle imagined cutting into her, Leah began to tug at Annabelle's pants. 

"N-No!" Annabelle protested. 

The giantess ignored her and easily pulled it from her legs, despite the stickiness from the cherry juice. 

"God, look at her widdle feet," Naomi cooed, tracing a long finger down to Annabelle's legs to her feet. Leah glanced at the punk-rock giantess with a raised eyebrow. 

"What? I can't like cute things? She's fucking adorable," she said.

Annabelle kicked at Naomi's invasive finger. "G-Get the hell off of me!" She cried.

Her protests only incited more giggling from the giantesses. Leah reached for her top and removed it, again with ease. 

Annabelle yelped. She was exposed to the giantesses, only left in her underwear. She wrapped her arms around her chest and turned to her side.

"Ah ah ah," Leah tsked. Her giant finger easily slide under Annabelle's arms and flicked them away. As an unexpected side effect, she ripped Annabelle's bra from her body.

"Whoops," she laughed. 

Annabelle screamed at the accidental display of power. She closed her eyes, no longer wanting to be a part of this ritual of humiliation. She waited for Leah to remove her underwear, the one remaining piece of clothing she wore. 

But instead of a gigantic finger, Annabelle felt a gust of warm air on her skin. She begrudgingly opened her eyes to see Leah and Naomi staring down at her with their mouths slightly agape. 

"Fuck..." Naomi whispered, lightly blowing air against Annabelle.

"How did I not notice before?" Leah breathed. Her green eyes were wide with confusion. Dread filled Annabelle. There was also a glint of arousal in both her and Naomi's eyes. 

"Because she was wearing that over-sized shirt," Naomi replied.

Leah shook her head, her eyes still on Annabelle. "Was it like that before?" Leah asked.

It took Annabelle a second to register that she was talking to her. Annabelle, who had been confused throughout this entire interaction finally looked down at her body. Like the giantesses, her mouth dropped open when she took in what she saw.

Her breasts had grown several sizes and were rounder and seemed to defy gravity with how perky they were. Her gaze lowered to her stomach. While Annabelle hadn't succumbed to the full Freshman fifteen, she had definitely softened since orientation. Yet as she analyzed her body she saw the layer of fat was gone. Apparently, it had transferred to her ass, which was now fuller than it had ever been when she was normal-sized. 

Annabelle didn't know whether to scream or laugh at the drastic change of her body. This was just another thing she had lost. Little by little, she was finding herself unrecognizable. 

"Wha-Wha—" Annabelle couldn't get a word out.

"I'll take that as a no," Naomi said. She directed her question towards Leah, "What happened?"

Leah swallowed and then cleared her throat, "I-If I had to guess, this is another characteristic of Type 0 HDD. Maybe an evolutionary thing. Like peacock feathers—maybe it's supposed to attract people, so they'll want to protect her, Leah suggested.

"Well yeah, it's fucking working," Naomi breathed. 

Annabelle hated that theory. As if her entire body had completely altered, just to appeal to these horny co-eds. But even more, Annabelle hated the lustful looks in their eyes.

Naomi raised her finger again and stroked Annabelle's leg. This time it was slower with more purpose. Annabelle froze. She was able to feel every individual ridge on her finger. Naomi slid her finger up Annabelle's thigh and the tiny girl shivered. 

"N-No," she said weakly.

Naomi continued to glide her finger higher until she reached Annabelle's tiny mound. She hovered over it for a moment, as if she were considering something. She quickly removed her panties. Annabelle watched in shock as the giant college student deposited the tiny panties in her pocket. 

Annabelle opened her mouth in protest when giant foot steps thundered over. Both Molly and Harper returned, one not too long after the other. Molly placed a white bowl on the table. Harper followed suit with bottles of body wash and shampoo that were the size of small trees to Annabelle. 

"Whoa," Molly said looking at the naked Annabelle. "At least we know the carpet matches the drapes," she laughed commenting on Annabelle's small red bush.

"Her body..." Harper said softly as she neared her face over a startled Annabelle.

"Wha—you're right!" Molly gasped. She poked Annabelle's stomach with a chubby finger. Annabelle squealed and futilely tried to push her finger away.

"Another effect of Type 0," Naomi said, as if she had known it all along.

"God bless this disease," Molly grinned. She moved her finger away and brought the bowl closer to them. Annabelle screamed as Leah's hands neared the bowl.

Her head collided into Leah's thumb when another hand stopped Leah in her tracks. "Why do you get to wash her?" Harper accused.

Leah's eyes narrowed at the blonde giantess. "Are you serious? It was my device that shrunk her in the first place. If it wasn't for me, you'd still be rubbing one off to pictures of her from your camera roll," Leah hissed.

Annabelle was stunned. Did Harper really have pictures of her? How had she not noticed her infatuation before?

"God you bring that damn device up all the time," Naomi rolled her eyes."Sorry my Dad's not the Governor and can't get me illegal Shrinkee devices," Naomi snapped.

The Governor? She had heard that one of the students had a parent that was a politician but...Governor? Annabelle didn't know what to do with all of this sudden information. She was getting a headache.

"You're just trying to get her to imprint on you," Molly added. 

Leah's face was calm, but Annabelle could feel her palm getting warmer. Leah closed her eyes and took a deep breath, "I've already told you, the process is random. Now, you can all bitch or you can rub body wash and shampoo on Poppy while I hold her." Leah's tone was even, but there was something threatening behind her words.

The other three giantesses looked at each other before mumbling different noises of agreement. Annabelle's heart dropped. Every moment in which the giantesses bickered with each other was a moment they weren't paying attention to her. 

Now she had four pairs of eyes drinking up her naked body. Leah grinned down at Annabelle, "Now let's get you clean little one." Annabelle opened her mouth to say something, but only a whimper came out.

Leah held her hand over the bowl and turned her it sideways so Annabelle would slide into the water. Annabelle yelped and began to slide down the hand. Before she reached the water, she grabbed onto Leah's pinky finger and held on for life. 

Her sore arms had given up long ago and her previously broken arm immediately gave way to the pain. She screamed but continued to hold onto the finger with just her right arm.

"Oh wow," Harper giggled at Annabelle's tenacity. 

"I love a Shrinkee with fight in them. She's going to be fun," Leah grinned. She lowered her hand at a creeping pace towards the bowl. 

Annabelle screamed as she was submerged in the water little by little. First her feet, then her waist. Suddenly she was dropped completely in the bowl. 

The last thing she heard before her head fell below the water was the hyena-like giggling of the giantesses. 

Annabelle was surprised to find the bowl wasn't as deep as she thought. If she stood on her the tips of her toes and raised her head to the sky, she would be able to breathe. But for now she had no reason to do so.

In the warm water everything was still and quiet. For the first time this horrible evening, Annabelle hadn't heard any screaming, laughing, arguing, or gigantic footsteps. 

Everything was peaceful.

Of course it was over as soon as it began. Like a sea monster, a gigantic hand dove in the water and approached her with wide, open fingers.

Annabelle did her best to fight against it, but like with everything else in this new giant world, she was too weak to stop it.

Annabelle was lifted to the surface and the still quiet transitioned into a cacophony of giantess giggling and cooing. She gasped for air and coughed out the water that had snuck into her lungs. Leah held her at the top of the water's surface. The result was almost like a makeshift kiddie pool, but instead of an inflatable pool, it was a giantess' hand keeping the water in.

Annabelle was beyond exhausted. Her body refused to move another inch. Even as another pair of enormous fingers entered her field of vision, she was too tired to protest against them. A heavy and cold weight landed on her head. 

With surprising control and delicacy the fingers began to rub her head. The smell of shampoo was overwhelming at her size. But much to her irritation, the scrubbing of her hair and head felt amazing. Annabelle inadvertently leaned her body back into Leah's fingers.

Between the warm water and the slender fingers, Annabelle found her eyelids growing heavier. She rubbed her eyes, ignoring the increase in squeals it incited from the giantesses above. She had to stay awake. She was too vulnerable. 

She looked up at her captors. The giantesses eyes were all fixed on her. Having all four sets of eyes on her was a chilling feeling. Their eyes were so big and she was so small. 

Leah turned her head and whispered something into Harper's ear. Leah's head massage muffled any sound that may have reached Annabelle's ears. 

Harper's eyes shone as she placed a dollop of body wash on her finger. Sensing where this was going, Annabelle began to try to wiggle from Leah's hand. Harper's finger landed directly on her chest and held her in place.

"N-No...no," Annabelle whimpered as Harper began to rub the liquid soap across her breasts. She didn't know if it was the shrinking or her soreness, but Annabelle's body had never felt so sensitive. She felt every inch of Harper's finger as it molested her chest.

"Shh," Harper cooed, "Let me take care of you my little Poppy. You're, like, so soft, did you know that?" She whispered. 

"I wanna try," Molly chirped. She took a drop of body soap and began rubbing Annabelle's arms, causing her to giggle when she washed underneath her arms.

"S-Stop," Annabelle said through laughter. She cursed her body for its sudden transformation and betrayal.  

She felt another finger join in and start to wash her legs. "You're right, she IS soft," Naomi breathed. 

Annabelle thought of the last time she had washed herself. It only a few hours ago. She had taken a quick run before the HDD meeting and showered right before she arrived.

It was almost laughable that had been such a short time ago. Annabelle now had four giantess college students molesting her in a bowl they probably ate cereal out of. How had her life changed so drastically?

She gasped. Leah's fingers had trailed down from her head and slowly reached her behind. Annabelle's squirms and protests continued to go ignored by the giantesses. 

Finally she heard Leah announce, "Time to rinse."

Annabelle was dunked under the water without a moment to brace herself. Luckily her, submergence was quick and she was allowed air soon after she was placed in the water. Annabelle gasped for her breath and collapsed into Leah's wet palm. She stared, exhausted, at the kitchen ceiling that was hundreds of feet above her.

"All clean," Harper giggled.

A finger caressed her legs. She was too tired to do anything but close her eyes. "It's insane how smooth and soft her skin is," Molly's voice echoed in the quiet kitchen.

"I have good taste, huh," Annabelle heard Harper boast.

"Harper you have crushes on half of the university's population. One of them was bound to be not hideous," Molly joked.

"Understatement of the century...she's perfect," Harper whispered. Annabelle tried her best to ignore the giantesses' comments but she was realizing that they were simply too huge and loud to disregard. 

Annabelle began to take note that Molly's finger was getting higher, rising up her leg. The conversation continued above her. She heard giggling and snarky remarks thrown at each other, which made the situation worse—Molly didn't even realize what she was doing. 

She was caressing her absentmindedly as if she were a furry pet. Annabelle focused all of her energy into not responding to Molly's inadvertent precocious touching. She kept her eyes closed and bit down on her tongue. 

Still Molly's finger was getting higher—she was at her inner thigh. It was the teasing that was killing Annabelle. The finger would reach her inner thigh, then retreat back down to her foot.

The giantesses were still laughing from above—they had moved on to talking about school. Molly's finger rose again, this time briefly brushing past the edge of Annabelle's nether region. Annabelle couldn't keep it in any longer. She felt it bubbling up. 

Then it happened: A moan escaped Annabelle. With the moan halfway out her mouth, she panicked and desperately slammed her hands over her mouth trying to cover the nose.

The damage was done. The finger retreated from her leg and a the conversation from above instantly died. 

Blood ran to Annabelle's cheeks and a deep shame rose within her. She was frozen, her hands were still glued on her mouth and her eyes were shut closed. 

"Did she just—?" She heard Naomi say.

"She did!" Harper gasped. 

Something began to tickle Annabelle's foot. Annabelle was too embarrassed to open her eyes, but it felt like a finger.

"Come on little Poppy, don't be shy," Leah's teasing voice cooed. "If you want to let it out, then let it out. We can help you." Annabelle shivered as Leah's finger ran up her thigh.

Annabelle shook her head.

Another finger brushed against her head and caressed her cheek, "Aw don't be embarrassed, just look at how your body is built. It's natural," Naomi said softly.

Annabelle wanted to spit. There was nothing natural about this situation.

A third finger began kneading her chest, "That moan was the cutest sound I've ever heard in my entire life. Come on, I wanna hear more," Harper urged.

Finally Molly's finger trailed up and down her outer thigh and brushed the side of her behind. Annabelle clenched her muscles as all four giantesses poked and prodded all over her body. 

Annabelle was at a loss for action. She had closed her eyes to avoid the bubbling sensations of pleasure, but now with the fingers exploring her body, her closed eyes only enhanced her experience. 

The more unresponsive Annabelle forced herself to become, the more strategic the giantesses' rubbing became. 

"Come on," Harper insisted. She squeezed and squished Annabelle's breasts together with her thumb and finger. 

Annabelle opened her eyes, hoping that it would lessen her senses. But all she saw was an erotic scene of four huge fingers squeezing and rubbing against her skin.

"There she is," Leah smirked, noticing Annabelle's open eyes. She made sure she had Annabelle's attention. Then she slowly lifted the finger that had been caressing Annabelle's thigh into her mouth. She sucked on it, humming the entire time. Annabelle was going to burst just from the anticipation. 

Leah dragged the finger from her mouth, with it came a long string of saliva. She wiggled her finger and once again trailed it onto Annabelle's thigh.

Annabelle shook her head desperately.

Without wasting anymore time Leah began to rub Annabelle's cleft. Instantly Annabelle's body reacted. Her back arched and her chest pointed straight up. 

Annabelle had never felt anything like this before. She felt another moan rising in her throat. She bit down on the side of her thumb—hard.

Every jolt of pleasure she received from Naomi rubbing her neck and back, Harper playing with her breasts, Molly squeezing her ass, or Leah using the ridges in her wet finger against her slit, was like spitting on the mangled corpses of her Shrinkee classmates.  

The same giantesses who played with her body, mere hours ago slaughtered dozens of people. Still, her body was her body, and she was inching closer and closer to release. 

Leah rubbed faster, harder, and deeper than before. Annabelle's hips bucked against her finger. She couldn't tell where Leah's saliva began and her juices ended. 

Annabelle arched back, gripping Leah's palm and a whimper escaped.

"That's it," Harper cheered on. 

Annabelle couldn't hold back any longer. She released a scream of pleasure that slowly devolved into breathy moans. Her legs twitched and wave after wave of her juices flooded out of her nether region. The fingers left her body, leaving her to crumple into Leah's hand. Her limbs twitched sporadically as electricity seemed to still pulsate through her.

"Fuck me," Molly breathed. Beads of sweat fell down her face.

"That was amazing," Harper grinned. 

"She really made us work for it," Naomi laughed.

Leah brought her finger up to Annabelle's face. It was still coated in a mixture of their juices. The slime spread across Annabelle's cheek as Leah pet her. "Good girl," she cooed.

A sudden spark of rage surged inside of Annabelle. She pushed at Leah's finger and unleashed a screech that surprised Leah, once again causing her to drop Annabelle. 

Annabelle fell into the bowl. The water had turned cold, but Annabelle was far too angry to care. She swam to the edge of the bowl and started to climb up the rim. But just like the cherry jar, her weight tipped the bowl over and spilled water and herself onto the table.

She heard Naomi hiss, "Shit!" 

The familiar feeling of tipping over brought Carrie to the forefront of her mind. Carrie the Shrinkee who died underneath someone's foot. Carrie whose last words were 'I don't want to die.'

Annabelle seethed. Then she began to sob. What had any of them done to deserve this fate?   

"Aw Poppy, don't cry," Harper cooed.

Annabelle stood up and glared up at the giantesses. They stood as tall as goddesses, but in Annabelle's rage she only saw them as shitty college girls.

"My name is Annabelle," She emphasized each word as she screamed at them. "Fuck you! Fuck all of you! This isn't a game! I'm a person! A damn person a-and those Shrinkees you killed were people! And now they're dead so you could play your sick games. Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuc—"

Annabelle lost all sense of spatial awareness. She was snatched so quickly that she didn't see the hand coming. Suddenly she was in the air and Leah's face filled up her entire field of vision. 

There was no anger in Leah's expression, only a coldness in her eyes that extinguished any fiery fury Annabelle had. Although she was tightly secured in Leah's sweltering fist, Annabelle was trembling. 

"L-Leah..." she heard Harper say. She sounded nervous. 

Leah silenced her with just a glance. 

She turned back to Annabelle with a cool expression. "Listen. I'm going to explain this to you in simple terms: You are not people. Those Shrinkees we crushed and ate are not people. They were an unfortunate genetic mutation, masquerading as normal people in normal sized bodies. All I did was expose them for what they truly were—bugs. As far as I'm concerned, what we did tonight wasn't murder—it was an extermination."

Tears burned in Annabelle's eyes and ran down her cheeks. Leah's words were cold—and insane, but they were also devastating. It was soul crushing to hear no remorse from the giantess—only contempt. 

Leah's expression softened. She wiped Annabelle's tears away with a finger that still smelled like her saliva and Annabelle's juices. "Oh Poppy don't cry. You're special. Yes Type 1 Shrinkees are a genetic mistake, but you're different. You're evolution's apology for Shrinkees. Everything in your genetic code is designed for the sole purpose of pleasing normal people—your betters. And at the very foundation of your existence is to find one person to hold above anyone else and worship them. And one day, one of the four of us will be that person. But until then, your role is to be our pet and if we have to break you down to build you into the perfect pet then we will."

Annabelle knew that Leah was wrong. She knew it. But inches away from the giantess' face, in that moment Leah felt like her whole world. Her hand engulfed her entire body. Her face encompassed all she could see. Her voice echoed throughout Annabelle's tiny body. Just by lifting Annabelle and speaking to her, she had seized control of all of her senses. 

Her existence was overwhelming for Annabelle. With an all consuming presence like that, it was difficult for Annabelle not to at least consider her words. Annabelle fell silent, hearing Leah's speech rattle on in her head.

Leah relaxed her fist and let Annabelle lie down in her open palm. Molly's chubby face appeared over Leah's shoulder, "It's okay if you're not ready yet—I mean your body obviously is," she chuckled, squishing an unresponsive Annabelle's breasts together. 

"Eventually your mind will catch up too."

 

 

 

Chapter 4 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Next chapter's up! This one's all about bedtime prep with the giantesses. 


 

Leah turned to the other giantesses. "All right, I think it's time for bed."

"Wait," Naomi inserted, "I haven't even held her yet and you want to fuck off with her to your room?"

"I haven't held her either," Molly added.

"If you would let me finish," Leah snapped, "I was going to say we should all sleep in the living room since it's her first night." 

Molly's dropped her defensive tone, "Oh, that's actually a good idea."

"Slumber party!" Harper cheered. She skipped out of the kitchen to some unknown part of the house. Annabelle flinched at her erratic movements.

Suddenly, Annabelle was dropped into Naomi's hand, surprising both her and the giantess. "Here," Leah said. "Why don't you take her and go pick out something from your collection."

Naomi looked as confused as Annabelle felt, then realization washed over her face. Naomi looked down at Annabelle with a wide smile that gave the Shrinkee shivers. "Oh this will be fun," she muttered. She spoke more to herself than to Annabelle.

The kitchen turned into a blur as Naomi carried Annabelle away. Annabelle noticed Naomi's palms were slightly rougher than Leah's and Harper's. Her fingers were longer too. Annabelle hated that she was already noticing the usually unnoticeable differences between her captors' bodies. 

Naomi went down a hallway and turned to face a mountain of a staircase. Naomi brisked up the stairs and Annabelle was taken on a roller coaster of a ride. She desperately looked for something to hold onto, but being in the middle of Naomi's palm left little to steady herself. 

With each stair Naomi skipped up, Annabelle was tossed a couple of inches in the air. For Naomi it wasn't even a noticeable movement, but for Annabelle she would be airborne for several seconds, crash into the giantess' palm only to be lifted into the air again.

"S-Stop!" Annabelle yelled. 

Naomi looked down at her, startled. When she realized her plight, she chuckled. "Whoops, sorry Poppy. I forget how tiny you are."

Annabelle grimaced. How evil did you have to be to shrink someone and then forget that the world looks drastically different for them?

Naomi reached the top of the stairs, albeit at a much slower pace than usual. There were several open and closed doors that Annabelle quickly tried to count and take note of. Naomi was too fast and Annabelle realized she was too tired to remember anything of note.

Naomi opened a door and announced, "Welcome to my home within my home!" 

Annabelle looked around and was surprised at how normal the room was. It looked like an average college student's room. There was a blue rug on the floor and a night stand and desk lined up on opposite sides of the room. Her bed was pushed against the wall. It was just...normal. Though there were some posters on the wall of what looked like heavy metal bands. 

Naomi placed Annabelle onto the bed and kneeled down at the bedside in front of her. Annabelle couldn't help but be enthralled by the sheer size of her surroundings. It was as if she had stepped into a fun house. The bed was easily the size of a football field. 

It was also difficult to walk on. Naomi's comforter offered a less than stable terrain to navigate across.

Naomi leaned forward and rested her chin in her hand while looking down at Annabelle. Naomi created an indention from her elbow leaning into the bed. Annabelle squealed and tumbled into Naomi's elbow. The giantess laughed at the tiny girl.

Annabelle scrambled to her feet, but when she attempted to run, her legs gave out from under her. She had been running on adrenaline for the entire night. She was drained. Still, Annabelle tried to crawl away from Naomi. 

Her world blurred again as she was flipped onto her back. Naomi's giant face peered down at her from above. Her makeup heavy eyes narrowed and her lips curled into a smirk. She looked thoroughly entertained. 

Annabelle was surprised to see there was a hole in her nose. Her priority had been surviving through the night, so she hadn't noticed the giantess' nose piercing. Though there currently wasn't a piercing inside the hole.

A puff of warm air coated Annabelle as Naomi spoke. Her breath still smelled like whipped cream and something else—a meatier scent Annabelle attempted desperately not to think too deeply about . "Oh little Poppy where to begin first? To be completely honest, I don't even want to get my collection out. I think you're perfect just the way you are," she purred. Naomi stroked the Shrinkee's outer thigh.

Annabelle couldn't bring herself to pay attention to Naomi's concerning words. She was transfixed on her giant mouth. She had somehow missed another piercing—on her tongue. Images of the Shrinkees from the meeting being popped in her mouth like snacks, flashed in Annabelle's mind. How many of them had gotten caught on the stud piercing on her tongue? How many had held onto it for dear life? 

Annabelle crawled back from the giantess. "What's wrong, little Poppy?" Naomi trilled.

"G-Get away from me!" Annabelle stammered.

Naomi tickled Annabelle's foot and the Shrinkee kicked her away. "What's wrong?" Naomi asked again, "Are you scared of me?" she cooed.

"Y-You ate all of those people!" Annabelle cried. 

Naomi withdrew her finger from Annabelle's foot and sighed, blowing a few strands of Annabelle's red locks. "This again?" She rolled her eyes.

Annabelle glowered at the giant college student. She was outraged that she treated her repeated attempts to get the giantesses to acknowledge their murderous rampage as if it were some kind of a nuisance.  

"Oh don't look at me like that," Naomi pouted. She exhaled deeply, accidentally pushing Annabelle back slightly. "Listen, I could lie to you and say I'm sorry for eating the Shrinkees, but that wouldn't change anything."

"So you're just like Leah," Annabelle spat.

Naomi laughed, "That's the first time anyone's ever accused me of being like her." She paused, "I mean she's not wrong about Shrinkees. I don't get angry when I see a bear eat a fish, or a lion tear a gazelle apart. Hell, my little sister used to eat ants as a kid. As far as I'm concerned this is the same thing." 

Annabelle wanted to vomit. "Then you're just as insane as her too."

Naomi smiled down at Annabelle and patted her head with her finger. "Look, Leah may be an uptight princess, but she's smart. Do I think you are 'evolution's apology for Shrinkees' or whatever the hell she said? No. But I do think with your quick healing and tight little body, you'll make a fantastic little pet." 

Annabelle was at a loss for words. She felt like she had been transported into a parallel universe. A universe where everything was giant-sized and people only saw her as a toy.

As if to make her point, Naomi suddenly leaned back and clasped her hands together, "All right, how about you chill out, and let's go through my collection, okay?"

Annabelle watched with morbid curiosity as the giantess dug underneath her bed. "Ah ha!" Annabelle heard. The giantess shot back up to the side of the bed. Annabelle quivered at the sudden movement. 

Naomi grinned and looked at Annabelle with a mischievous expression. She was holding something behind her back. Whatever it was, it probably wasn't good. Annabelle searched for a possible escape, but she was trapped between a wall and a giantess.

Naomi revealed what she was hiding: a plastic storage bag. Before Annabelle could get a good look at its contents, Naomi lifted the bag over Annabelle and flipped it upside down.

Annabelle shrieked as a mountain of unknown items rained down on her. She curled into a ball and braced for the pain of being crushed. But only a light weight fell upon her. 

Annabelle uncurled herself and saw that she had been buried, but not crushed. She burrowed her way out of the pile and was finally able to see what Naomi had dumped on her.

A huge hill of clothes surrounded Annabelle—Shrinkee clothes. Annabelle looked around at the various items, amazed. She reached down next to her feet and picked out a red Letterman jacket. There were so many types of clothing. Anything from nurse scrubs to regular blue jeans. It was like a mix between a costume store and a clothing store clearance rack. 

Annabelle also noticed a disturbing amount of underwear. She avoided those and continued to wander through the sea of random clothing. She was more baffled than anything else. How did Naomi afford all of these things? 

Over the years, her family had purchased Shrinkee clothing for distant relatives, birthdays and events, so she knew Shrinkee clothing was insanely marked up. She remembered one Christmas season, her parents argued over whether to buy her cousin just one pair of pants or two. Curious, Nine year old Annabelle had sneakily looked up the price of the pants one of the Shrinkee fashion sites. The pants had been on sale—for $500. 

Annabelle stepped more tentatively, knowing that she was most likely walking through what was hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of clothes.

Annabelle glanced at Naomi, who was looking over her with giddy fixation. 

"Do you see anything you like?" Naomi inquired, excitedly. 

The sheer amount of Shrinkee clothes caused Annabelle to temporarily forget the severity of her situation. Annabelle spotted a pair of jeans that were her size. "This all has to be worth..." Annabelle trailed off. She noticed something strange about the jeans. It had an interesting design it almost looked like...She gasped and dropped the pants like hot lead. She quickly backed away, but tripped and landed on her behind.

"Yeah, some blood stains are impossible to get out," Naomi said, as if she were discussing a coffee spill.

Annabelle's face turned a deathly pale. When she spoke she was quiet, Naomi had to lean in to hear her. "These are all clothes from Shrinkees that you..." She couldn't bring herself to say the word.

"Of course not," Naomi laughed, "Only like a third of these I got from actual Shrinkees—I almost always forget to take off their clothes before I eat them. I've probably have digested twice the amount of clothes than I've actually saved," she chuckled.

Annabelle felt sick. Monster. She was a monster. They all were.

Naomi continued, "But most of these I buy from Shrinkee clothing sites. I just use the money from the weekly allowance my parents give me. But I do get most of them from my parents' company, Shrink-Wear, but sometimes smaller stores will have a rare outfit that I can't get from Shrink-Wear's collection."

Annabelle froze. Her parents' owned Shrink-Ware? It was easily a multi-millionaire dollar company. They basically had a monopoly on the Shrinkee clothing market. That wasn't all though, Shrink-Wear was only one of the many companies that belonged to the conglomerate Shrink-Life, which Annabelle's family had dubbed Shit-Life. They had cornered the Shrinkee market, creating products for every aspect of the Shrinkee lifestyle. Though, Annabelle's father had always believed they had an underground company, a more sinister agency where they did experiments on Shrinkees. Her mother used to laugh at him and call him a conspiracy nut. 

Naomi picked up a pair of panties between her fingers, "I just look at them and touch them and...you know. But now with you, I have someone to actually wear them!" She beamed.

Annabelle didn't respond to the giantess—she couldn't. What was she supposed to say to the idea of being the dress up doll for a college student?

"Hmm, I guess for now, we should look for something you can sleep in. Though I wouldn't mind you staying like this," she chuckled. She lifted a giant finger and squeezed her exposed chest.

When Annabelle didn't respond, Naomi poked her stomach. Annabelle was pushed back onto the bed. She rolled over to her side with her back facing Naomi. "Poppy?" Naomi prompted.

Annabelle refused to acknowledge the monster. The giantess sighed, "Fine. It's your first night so I'll let you sulk." She gently scratched her back and cooed, "But only because you're so cute when you're pouting."

From behind her, Annabelle heard Naomi sift through the clothing pile. "...No too long...not enough cleavage...too much blood...here!" She chirped.

Annabelle was swiftly grabbed by Naomi's giant hand. She draped a white nightgown on top of Annabelle's body. 

"This should work," she hummed. She placed her down back on the bed. "Go put it on," she insisted. Annabelle looked down at the gown in her hands. She was conflicted. On one hand, she had felt so vulnerable without clothes. On the other hand, if she put on the nightgown would this be a willing step into becoming their pet?

As Annabelle wrestled with her decision, asteroid-like blur whizzed by inches from her and collided against the wall. Annabelle struggled to remember how to breathe. She shakily looked behind her and saw that it was the top Naomi had been wearing. Annabelle craned her head up to see an unbothered Naomi, getting undressed, blissfully unaware that she had almost knocked out Annabelle with her shirt.

Naomi's unexpected stripping crashed through Annabelle's train of thought. The tiny girl was taken for a loop as the giantess thoughtlessly pulled off the rest of her clothes.  

Annabelle's eyes were cemented onto Naomi's naked form. She had never seen something so big and alive. She almost didn't believe the giantess was real.

"Like what you see?"

The giantess' words flinched Annabelle back to reality. She felt a deep blush wash over her face. She didn't want to give Naomi the satisfaction of seeing her dumbfounded expression, but she couldn't bring herself to tear her eyes away from the massive form.

"Aw, you are the cutest fucking little thing ever Poppy," Naomi laughed. She turned towards the tiny girl and jutted her chest out. "Just think, if you imprint on me, you can have this for the rest of your life."

As she bent down to put on her underwear, Annabelle found her willpower and turned her back away from the giantess before she was mooned by an ass almost as big as the actual moon. She suddenly felt weird about being naked around the massive girl and quickly slipped into the nightgown. 

She wasn't thrilled with the dress. It hugged her body a little more than it would have before she received her new curves. It had a lot of cleavage for a nightgown, and the actual gown ended around Annabelle's upper thigh. Annabelle pulled at the length, but the longer she tried to make the gown, the more cleavage she showed. 

"Oh wow." Naomi leaned over the bed in an over-sized band t-shirt and no bottoms. She picked up a surprised Annabelle and brought her close to her face. Annabelle winced at the massive smiling face, inches from hers.

"You are seriously adorable. I could just eat you up," she grinned, displaying all of her huge teeth. 

Annabelle let out a small yelp. Naomi pulled her away from her face and laughed. "Just kidding! Although you are basically indestructible. I wonder if you'd survive. Hmm something to think about..." Naomi hummed, mostly to herself. A fresh dosage of terror shot through Annabelle.

As Naomi led her down another shaky ride on the stairs, Annabelle continuously glanced at Naomi's pink lips. She wouldn't. Would she?

When Naomi strutted into the living room, Annabelle was greeted with a new change of scenery. The hardwood floor where she had ran for her life with the other Shrinkees was covered with a multitude of blankets and pillows. 

The other three giantesses were spread out in a circle on the floor in their pajamas. If Annabelle hadn't known they were all laying and giggling in the same room where they slaughtered dozens of Shrinkees, she would have thought this was an average slumber party.

But unfortunately, there were still blood stains on the walls that turned Annabelle's stomach. 

"Sorry to keep you waiting guys," Naomi grinned. She placed Annabelle in the middle of the circle. Annabelle felt like a virgin sacrifice being offered to the gods as she looked around at the giant co-eds  surrounding her.

The second her feet touched the soft blanket, the giantesses erupted into a cacophony of cooing.

"She looks like a fairy!" Harper trilled.

Just as Annabelle was trying to adjust to the nausea of being surrounded by four loud giantesses, she was scooped up by Molly.

Annabelle squeaked. She wondered if she would ever get used to the feeling of being picked up. The again, she hoped that she wouldn't have to.

The other giantesses protested Molly's apprehension of the tiny girl. "What the hell Molly? Keep her in the middle," Naomi snapped.

"No fucking way. You guys got to hold her. Now it's my turn. You can still see her just fine," Molly retorted.

Annabelle didn't even bother giving her opinion on the matter. In only a couple of hours she had gone from college student, to Shrinkee bug, to shiny new pet. She hadn't come close to accepting her new station in life, but she would be an idiot to not acknowledge it.  

Molly caressed Annabelle's hair with a thick finger as Annabelle laid in her squishy hand and stared up into the ceiling, trying to ignore everything that was happening around and to her. 

"Whatever," Leah said. Changing the subject, she let out out a laugh, "Shall we start our annual stats review meeting?"

"Oh my god, yes," Harper giggled. 

"I think I broke a new record. I ate like seven Shrinkees," Naomi laughed.

Annabelle closed her eyes and tried to control her breathing. She knew they didn't value the lives of people with HDD, but they were treating this like a sports tournament. 

"I bet they tasted great with the whipped cream," Harper sighed, dreamily. "I was having too much fun with them running up and down my chest."

"Wasn't that wild? The feeling of them all on your skin? God they tickled me like crazy," Molly chortled, inadvertently shaking Annabelle as she did so.

The bloody mashed up remains of the Shrinkee boy that had helped her invaded Annabelle's mind. To think she was being lovingly fondled by the same giantess who killed him. She was lucky her stomach was empty otherwise she would have dumped everything into Molly's hand. Although, maybe that would have made her feel better.

"Personally, I'm a fan of the indirect method. There's nothing like just standing in front of a Shrinkee to make you feel like a god," Leah said.

"You say that, but didn't you launch one of the Shrinkees into orbit?" Molly teased.

Naomi snickered, "Yeah, it's that red spot on the wall over there."

"What was I supposed to do? The disgusting shit peed on me," Leah laughed. 

Annabelle wished she could be anywhere but here. This wasn't supposed to have happened. She should have been back in her dorm, taking a shower in her normal-sized body.

"I like the straight forward stuff too," Harper added. 

"Yeah, I've noticed," Leah said, "Didn't you have the first kill of the night?"

Harper gave an affirmative hum. "Yup, she was super loud."

Leah gave out an annoyed grunt. "She was the head of the University's HDD Association. It took like three weeks to secure this meeting because of all the bullshit she had me do to 'ensure that this would be a safe space'. All of her emails were so fucking asinine and whiny. I'm actually jealous that you were the one to off her," Leah sighed.

Harper giggled, "She was super bossy. Maybe I should have played with her before I stepped on her. She would have looked so funny going bananas covered in whipped cream."

Naomi snorted, "And tasted even better."

"I wish I would've been able to taste them with whipped cream," Molly grumbled. "You guys couldn't have waited five seconds for me to change?"

"Molly, no one told you to put a shirt on—Harper didn't. Plus, we almost didn't get to shrink them at all thanks to you," Naomi snapped. 

"Wha-what the hell are you talking about?" Molly asked, taken aback. 

Naomi scoffed, "Earlier when the Shrinkees were going around with their sob stories—you asked that Shrinkee girl how her sister died. I mean, seriously? You were practically drooling." 

Annabelle's eyes reopened at the mention of the situation from earlier. 

"I was not, I was playing the part of the attentively listening ally," Molly defended herself. 

"Oh yes 'please tell me all the gory details of how your sister was stomped out of existence, I'm such a helpful ally'," Naomi mocked.

Annabelle ground her teeth. She didn't know how yet, but she promised herself that she would make the giantesses pay. 

"She's right," Leah joined. "If Harper hadn't calmed the Shrinkee down and brought her back to the circle, the entire meeting could have been derailed," Leah said.

"Whatever," Molly grumbled. "It turned out fine."

Naomi shook her head, "But remember right before Leah was going to activate the device, the same girl stopped her. She was definitely suspicious."

Annabelle's heart sped up. Did they not realize...? She shook her head, of course they didn't. Even before they shrank, Shrinkees weren't people to them.

Leah smirked, "That was almost cute—the panic in her eyes. She knew something was wrong, but not sure what. I guess some Shrinkees are smarter than others."

"Not too smart to not get shrunken," Molly snickered. 

"Um, you guys..." Harper finally inserted, "You know that was Poppy, right?" 

A silence fell upon the living room. Annabelle could feel their giant eyes on her, but refused to look anywhere but the ceiling. 

"Are you fucking serious, Harper?" Naomi snapped. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I thought you knew," Harper insisted. "Why else would I have gone after her?"

"Because it was literally your job not to let any of the Shrinkees leave the house," Molly retorted. 

Leah interrupted their bickering, "You know, this makes sense. Apparently, Type 0 Shrinkees have better instincts than Type 1. It would also explain some other things."

Leah's giant fingers replaced Annabelle's view of the ceiling. Despite both the tiny girl and Molly's protests, Leah picked up Annabelle and dropped the Shrinkee into her own palm.

Annabelle turned onto her stomach, not wanting to give the giantess the satisfaction of forcing her attention to her. Still, it made her feel like a child throwing a tantrum. Based on Leah's laugh, she felt the same way.

The giantess easily flipped her onto her back with a swift motion. "Now my little Poppy, I just want to ask you some questions," she said with the baby-voice they all used when speaking to her. 

Annabelle didn't respond, but looked up at the giantess' face, waiting for her next words.

"Did you know we were planning on using the HDD stimulation device, hmm?" She asked while stroking Annabelle's leg. 

Annabelle paused before shaking her head. She saw no benefit in being uncooperative.

"Then why did you try to stop me from revealing the 'surprise'?" Leah asked, still cooing down at Annabelle.

Annabelle shrugged. As she did so, Leah increased the pressure she placed on her leg. It didn't hurt, but the threat was there.

"Come on, you can do better than that. Why did you try to stop me?" She said, her smile unfaltering. 

"B-Bad feeling!" Annabelle spat out.

"Bad feeling?" She heard Naomi say, confused. 

Leah turned her gaze to the other giantesses, allowing Annabelle to relax for a fleeting second.

"I told you, her instinct is stronger than the other Shrinkees," Leah explained. To Annabelle it sounded as though she was boasting. She lowered her gaze and continued to stroke Annabelle's body.

"Now, you were the Shrinkee who told the rest that I had hid only the pit on Molly's stomach, not the entire cherry." Leah said.

It was more of a statement, but Annabelle nodded anyway. She didn't know what case Leah was building, but it made the tiny girl uneasy.

"And the cherry jar, whose idea was it to hide in there?" Leah asked.

Annabelle's mouth dried up. Had Leah been watching more than she led on? 

"M-Mine," Annabelle admitted. 

Leah's smile grew and she patted Annabelle's head. "Good girl. Thank you for being so honest, little Poppy."

She looked up at the other giantesses with a completely different expression. Her face was serious, "Molly, there should be an empty flower vase in the bottom kitchen cabinet—go get it," she ordered. 

For a second, it looked like Molly wanted to snap back at being ordered around, but she took one look at Leah's face and backed down. Molly left briskly and returned just as quickly, though it was enough time to allow Annabelle's thoughts to run wild with nightmare scenarios Leah could be using the vase for.  

"Are you going to let us in on what's happening in your brain?" Naomi asked. 

Leah tickled Annabelle's feet, forcing the Shrinkee to laugh through her fear.

"She's smart," Leah said simply.

"...Okay?" Molly responded.

"She's smart and untrained. Until she's imprinted onto one of us, we need to take a lot of precautions. One of these precautions is ensuring that she doesn't escape while we sleep," Leah explained. 

"I see...good idea," Harper nodded.

Leah's tickling finger became a grabbing hand as she lifted Annabelle over the clear vase. Annabelle looked down below at the vase. She could smell the lingering scent of whatever flower had previously occupied the container. 

"W-Wait stop! I won't try to escape," Annabelle begged. 

Leah gave a fake small pout, "Sorry little Poppy, I don't believe you." With that, she dropped Annabelle into the vase. Annabelle screamed, the air whizzed past her and she desperately tried to grab onto anything to stop her fall, but there was noting but empty air. 

Annabelle landed onto the bottom of the vase with a dull thud. A twisting pain pulsed through her wrist. Instantly, she knew she had at the very least sprained it. 

Annabelle groaned in pain and cradled her hand. When she looked up she saw a sight that sent her backing up to the other side of the vase's wall: Harper had leaned in close to the vase, giving her a distorted appearance from Annabelle's perspective. 

Annabelle yelped and stared in horror at the giant face. 

"Wow, now she really looks like a fairy," Harper gasped. Her voice echoed around the vase, although it was altered—more muffled.

Between the thin fabric she wore and the cool glass, Annabelle began to shiver. Annabelle looked up at the vase's opening. Even if she wasn't exhausted from the night's events, it would be impossible to climb up to the vase's rim. 

Annabelle ran up to Harper's huge face. She pushed her fear down and banged on the glass with her non-hurt hand. 

"Please! Please! You can't keep me in here. I'm not some animal," she pleaded. 

Molly's giant face suddenly appeared next to Harper's. Annabelle squealed and fell back on her behind. With both giantesses pressed up against the glass, they occupied Annabelle's field of vision. 

"What is she saying? I can barely hear her," Molly stated. 

"I think she's upset. Maybe she's cold?" Harper suggested. 

Tears of frustration began to well up in Annabelle's eyes. "You assholes! You fuckin—" Pain shot through Annabelle's wrist. She screamed as she felt her bones reattaching. 

"Wow, she's going nuts," she heard Naomi say from somewhere beyond the vase. 

"This is all a part of her training. She'll calm down eventually. Just let her have her tantrum," Leah said evenly.

Tears prickled Annabelle's eyes. She considered her situation. Was she going crazy? They were treating her like a misbehaving puppy, instead of the kidnapping victim she was. Annabelle slumped onto the cold floor of the vase. She whimpered and sobbed. She hated what had happened to her in such a short amount of time. She hated how pathetic she felt.

"She's so sad..." Harper said sympathetically. 

Leah huffed, "Harper I swear to god if you even think about taking her out—"

"I'm not going to take her out! I'm just going to warm her up," Harper said.

Annabelle sniffed and looked through the vase's distorted walls. She couldn't see exactly what Harper was doing, but she saw her giant body moving around. 

Harper's massive form hovered over the vase for second. Annabelle looked up at the vase's top and saw that Harper was peering down at her. Annabelle watched curiously, but felt uneasy. Harper gave her a wink and dropped a large object down the vase.

Annabelle ran to the vase's wall. The object landed in the center of the vase. It blew a gust of air as it hit the vase's bottom.

Annabelle smelled it before she saw what it was. The tiny girl slammed a hand over her nose, but the smell had already invaded her nostrils. 

In the middle of the vase was a pink sock that gave off a smell that choked Annabelle. 

"To keep warm," the peppy giant girl clarified from above. 

Annabelle was too shocked to respond. The sock definitely offered warmth—the inside of the vase began to fog due to the sock's humidity. 

Then there was just the sheer size of the thing. Length wise, it didn't fit completely in the vase, so the bottom of the sock had somewhat folded over the top. It was way bigger than the bed in which Annabelle slept, in her dorm. Annabelle didn't want to consider her own size compared to the sock—other than the general embarrassment she felt of being smaller than a sock—it led her to think about the foot that wore the sock and how that would seem in relation to her current size. 

But most the humiliating part was how welcoming the sock was to Annabelle. She had been cold ever since she shrunk, and the cool glass of the vase hadn't helped. And she was tired—so tired.

She could feel the giantesses eyes watching her through the vase. But she couldn't worry about them.

Annabelle swallowed her pride and stepped on the sock. It was soft—like a cushy couch. She looked at the sock's hole. She couldn't believe she was considering this.

No. She wouldn't go inside the sock—she couldn't bring herself to do that. Instead she laid on top of the sock. She grabbed the ends of the sock to use as a blanket and shuddered when she felt the dampness of the toe section. 

Annabelle breathed in through her mouth and draped the sock over herself. She was almost suffocated by the smell, but at least she was warm.

A loud tapping ripped Annabelle from any comfort she might have started to feel. Annabelle saw Leah's massive finger rapping against the glass.

"What do we say to Harper for allowing you to sleep on her sock?" Leah prompted. 

Annabelle couldn't believe her. She actually wanted her to give her gratitude for giving her a sweaty sock to sleep on after she had shrunken her.

Maybe it was the glass between them, but Annabelle felt bold. She flipped Leah off while she laid on the sock. 

"Go to hell you bitc—"

Annabelle's world literally turned upside down as Leah did exactly that to the vase. Annabelle screamed as she was thrown every each way. Leah shook the vase like a tambourine. Annabelle's body was smashed repeatedly against the walls of the vase. Thankfully it was over as soon as it started and Annabelle landed back onto the vase's bottom, this time with the sock on top of her.

She couldn't see it, but she knew her left leg was broken. Annabelle sobbed as her face was pressed against the bottom of the vase.

"What do we say?" Leah asked again. 

"Y-You're a monster," Annabelle choked out through tears. 

Gravity disappeared for a moment. Leah began to lift the vase again. Annabelle slid into the vase's wall.

"W-Wait! P-Please," Annabelle begged.

Leah closed in on the vase, her green eyes narrowed in front of Annabelle. She repeated the question, this time she emphasized each word.

"What do we say when our mistress gives us a sock to sleep on?" 

Annabelle winced at the word "mistress". She tried to breathe through her sobs, but her voice still came out haggard. "T-Thank you!" She cried.

"Good girl," Leah praised. The vase moved again as she handed it to Harper.

Harper's face replaced Leah's. She puckered her huge lips and pressed them against the wall where Annabelle was. Annabelle was too weak to back away, so Harper's smushed lips were all she could see.

"Muwah!" Harper kissed, leaving her lip print on the glass. "You're so welcome little Poppy. Sleep tight."

Annabelle leaned back away from the giant faces and dragged herself to the sock. 

"Damn Leah, you're really good at this training thing," Annabelle heard Naomi say.

"You just have to remind her who has all the power," Leah explained. 

Molly agreed, "You're right. There was this one Shrinkee who..." 

Annabelle let the giantesses words pass over her. She buried her head into the sock and sobbed. She would get out of this—she had to. She knew she would be free again. But for now she was stuck in vase with a sock for a bed, as she waited for her leg to mend itself.

She swore to herself that this would be her first and last night as their pet. 

 

 

Chapter 5 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Back again with another chapter! Some mouth play in this one. Thanks again for the kind reviews. Enjoy!


 

The light reflected directly into Annabelle's eyes. She groaned. Annabelle had told her roommate multiple times to sleep with the curtains closed so the sun wouldn't blind her when she woke up. 

"Damn it Izzy, can you please close the curtains? It's Sunday," Annabelle moaned. 

Annabelle received no response. She pulled her bed sheet over her head to block out the sun. She gagged at its smell. 

God she needed to wash it. It also felt fuzzier than Annabelle remembered. Annabelle opened her eyes and tried to make sense of the pink material in her hands. She looked around and gasped. She was surrounded by windows—no glass.

She was in a vase. Shrunken.

Her memories from the previous night flooded to her. Along with them came a deep, seemingly endless feeling of dread.

"No no no, god no," Annabelle moaned. She stood up and was surprised to find that her bones were no longer sore. In fact, they felt stronger than ever. She walked towards the vase's glass to get a better sense of her surroundings. When she looked out, she was greeted with the expansive surface of the kitchen's island table. Yet there were no giantesses to be seen.

She had to get out. She looked up at the vase's opening. Her body was no longer weak, but it was still too high up to escape. Still, she had to try something.

Annabelle backed up to the edge of the vase and ran full speed to the other side. She slammed her body full force into the vase. The tiny girl was knocked back onto the sock, failing to move the vase even an inch. Her shoulder hurt for a second, but she was thankful the pain quickly alleviated. Her body had definitely become stronger.

As Annabelle gagged from the sock's fumes, she got an idea. She grabbed the sock and threw it against the vase. It didn't reach anywhere close to the top, but Annabelle noticed a portion of the sock stuck to the wall for a bit before it landed back on the ground.

Another idea slowly formulated in Annabelle's mind. She hovered her hand over the sock. Her body tingled and she felt her hair begin to stand up. Static electricity. 

Once again, Annabelle threw the sock against the wall, but this time it was low enough that she could reach it. Annabelle jumped onto the sock, held her breath, and waited. After a moment of not plummeting to the bottom of the vase, she wrapped the sock between her fingers and toes until she looked like squirrel climbing a tree. 

Annabelle contracted her body and then expanded it as if she were a caterpillar. A laugh escaped her once she realized she was actually getting higher. She inched her way to the top of the vase until she was close enough to grab a hold of the rim. 

She pulled herself to the top with a groan and took in the view. The kitchen was completely empty. Annabelle didn't trust anything about the situation. What if this was a trap? Or a cruel test to see if she'd behave when not monitored. Annabelle looked back down into the vase. In the vase she had a barrier. Out here there was nothing—only the giant dangerous world.

Annabelle stifled her fear. She had to do this. This might be her only chance. She climbed down the vase carefully and landed onto the table. 

She froze, waiting for the giantesses to pop out and punish her. When no one came, she exhaled and looked around. She wondered if she should hide. The doors were still most likely locked and they wouldn't unlock them until she was found. She knew she couldn't stay on the table, out in the open. They were bound to find her. 

Just as panic was beginning to take over, Annabelle saw something that changed everything: a cell phone. Before she knew what she was doing, her legs were running towards the device. Annabelle reached the device and was amazed at it's size. It was bigger than she was. 

Not wanting to waste anymore time, Annabelle pressed both of her hands onto the home button. A lock screen photo of Leah surrounded by a field of flowers appeared on the phone.

Shit. Of all of the giantesses, the phone had to belong to the one who had broken three of her bones.

A number pad to put in the pin appeared on the phone. "Fuck," Annabelle hissed. Then she remembered, all phones had an emergency swipe to call 911. Annabelle pressed the home button again, and said emergency option appeared. 

Annabelle quickly reached to call 911, but just as she touched the screen, it turned black. Just as quickly, it turned on again, this time with a deafening ring tone accompanying it. The screen read "Daddy". Annabelle could have pulled her hair out. She was so close! Not wanting the phone to ring any longer she haphazardly pressed the answer button.

There was a second of silence before a deep voice called out, "Hello? Leah? Hello?"

Annabelle ran her fingers through her thick hair and waged a war within herself on what to do. If she hung up, he would probably just call back. "Fuck it," she finally muttered.

She knelt down next to the phone and pressed the speaker button. She cried out, "My name is Annabelle Cooper and I was shrunken down last night with an illegal HDD stimulation device. I am being held against my will by four college students in an off-campus residence house at Queenston University in—"

A booming, but sharp laugh resounded through the phone's speaker. Annabelle was surprised to find how much the laugh reminded her of Leah's. 

"P-Please! I'm serious I—"

The deep voice stopped laughing, but his voice was full of bemusement, "So you're the Type 0, huh? Listen, is your owner around?"

Annabelle's heart sunk. She knew it was a long shot, but to be so carelessly dismissed like that was so belittling. 

"Fuck you," Annabelle hissed, with tears in her eyes. She slammed her hand on the end call button before he could say anything else. She summoned the 911 swipe again when she heard heavy foot steps approaching her. Annabelle's heart almost jumped out of her chest as she rapidly swiped the button.

The dial rang once before she heard Leah's panicked voice cry, "What the hell?" 

Her thundering footsteps became louder but Annabelle refused to let fear take over. A voice came over the phone's speakers, this time it was a woman. "Hello, 911 how may I help you?"

Annabelle cried, "Hello!? I—"

In an instant she was engulfed in darkness. Leah's manicured hand gripped her tightly in her palm. Annabelle's tiny body released a shock. Residue from the static electricity struck Leah. The giantess' only reaction was to tighten her fist. Annabelle struggled harder than she ever had before. She was so close to freedom. Her arms and legs were pinned by the giantess, but she was able to bite at her palm. Still this only achieved Leah tightening her grip more around her.

Annabelle could hear her muffled voice from outside her palm. "I'm so sorry, this is a new phone and I accidentally used the emergency button...Right...Thank you...have a nice day."

Annabelle screeched, still trapped in Leah's hand. She heard Leah put the phone down on the table. Annabelle went limp. That was it. That was probably her best shot at freedom. 

Light gradually cracked through Leah's fingers as she slowly uncurled her hand. Annabelle looked up into Leah's face. At a quick glance she appeared calm, but Annabelle could see that her brows were furrowed and her breathing was heavy.

She inhaled deeply, pulling some wind past Annabelle. "You—" She started, but was interrupted by her phone ringing. She gave Annabelle a pointed look that basically said "Don't even think about moving" before placing her on the table and answering the phone. Annabelle sat exactly where Leah placed her.

"Hi Daddy," Leah said with an exhale. She listened to her Dad say things Annabelle couldn't hear. "She did?" Leah said, surprised. She glanced down at Annabelle who lowered her eyes to the table.

"Daddy I'm sorry, she's not trained yet and Molly was supposed to be watching her and—oh...spunky?" Leah watched Annabelle with a raised eye, "Well I'm glad you like her."

There was a pause where Leah didn't say anything. Annabelle watched her as she walked over to the refrigerator and pulled out a bagel and an avocado, seemingly over the intense panic her eyes showed when she saw Annabelle calling for help.

Annabelle stared, fascinated, as Leah made her breakfast. She remained full of despair, but she couldn't look away. She had never seen food that big before. It was surreal. Annabelle also couldn't help but notice the gigantic knife that Leah used to spread the avocado on her bagel.

Leah stretched her gigantic body and reached for a plate in a high cabinet. Annabelle hated with how interested she was in her body. All the giantesses bodies were so massive, it was insane how easily they seemed to move around.

The giantess placed her food on the plate and took a seat right in front of Annabelle. The tiny girl was intimidated by the sheer size of everything, but also intrigued. She was so distracted that almost didn't hear Leah's side of the conversation.

"Yeah, we changed it...Poppy," she answered. Annabelle cringed at the causal mention of her re-branding.

Leah took a bite of her bagel and Annabelle watched, transfixed by the machine that was her mouth. She swallowed and sighed. "Eighteen, I think. Her birthday just passed...I think...I don't know, Daddy."

Annabelle knew she was still talking about her. She was surprised at what Leah remembered. Leah continued, "She's super cute...I don't know..." 

Leah suddenly grabbed Annabelle in her hand and lifted her to her face. Annabelle froze under Leah's scrutinizing green eyes. 

"I honestly don't know...ethnically ambiguous I guess, but she has this fiery red hair." Leah paused before she burst out laughing. Annabelle flinched at the sudden sound.

"Yeah it's definitely natural. Let's just say the carpet matches the drapes," Leah giggled. 

Annabelle was as equally embarrassed as she was exhausted of hearing that idiotic phrase. 

"Oh yeah, we gave her a bath last night and her body is just ridiculous...Of course I want her. I've been doing some research on imprinting and—"

Molly's voice rang through the kitchen, "Leah? Are you still in the shower?"

"Daddy? Yeah, I've got to go," Leah quickly said. 

Annabelle made a mental note of Leah's secret research.  

"Molly?" Leah called.

Annabelle's stomach flipped as Leah suddenly set her back down onto the table. Another pair of even heavier foot steps thumped into the kitchen. Molly made a beeline straight for the fridge. 

Leah cleared her throat. Molly turned around with a gallon of milk in her hand.

"Morning," Molly chirped, still not grasping Leah's irritation. Molly reached into a cabinet and retrieved a bowl—a bowl similar to the one they bathed Annabelle in.

"Molly, wasn't there something you were supposed to do this morning? Something I explicitly asked you to do?" Leah said slowly. She folded her hands together and leaned her chin on top of them.

Molly looked at Leah, confused. Her mouth dropped open and she ran to the other side of the island and picked up the now empty vase. "Shit shit shit!" she cried. She looked at Leah with wide eyes, "I was only gone for a few minutes! I had to use the bathroom! She was sleeping! How was I supposed to—"

"Calm down, she's right here," Leah revealed. She nodded her head to a solemn Annabelle, who was trying to cope with the fact that the giant idiot was one of the key individuals responsible for her entrapment. 

Molly released a large sigh of relief. "Thank god," she said.

"This is why I told you to keep your eye on her," Leah chastised.

Molly pouted, "How did she even get out?"

Leah paused and looked at the vase. Then she turned her attention to Annabelle, "Good question. How did you get out?"

After a second of silence, Leah asked again, "Poppy?" Leah inquired.

Annabelle flinched. Both giantesses were looking at her. She didn't know whether to be honest or play dumb. 

"I uh..." Annabelle stammered. 

Molly leaned against the table, giving Annabelle a mega-sized close up of her cleavage. Annabelle swallowed, looking at the giant breasts and remembering how small she was. 

"I-I used the sock," Annabelle confessed. 

Molly picked up the vase again and analyzed it. "The sock?" Annabelle saw her eyes glance at the pink thing stuck against the vase's side. 

Leah's eyes were glued on the vase while she spoke to Annabelle, "So you used the static from the sock to move it up the vase?"

Annabelle nodded meekly.

"Shit," Molly breathed.

Leah leaned back in her seat with her eyes closed. Annabelle observed the giantess with fear. Was she going to be punished?

Leah suddenly stood up, making Annabelle retreat further back on the table. "I have some things to think about. The cleaners should be here any minute. Let them in and then come upstairs to my bedroom," Leah ordered. She began to walk away before she stopped herself. She turned back to Molly and gestured towards Annabelle, "Feed her."

Molly folded her arms and huffed, "Leah..."

Leah sighed, "Please. Can you do all of that for me, please?" She said with a smile that Annabelle could tell was forced.

Molly nodded with a more genuine grin, "No problem." Molly turned to the tiny girl and grinned, "Just like we're training you, we're also training Leah to be less of a bossy bitch. I wonder which of you will get it first?" She laughed to herself.

Annabelle watched as Leah walked away. Her words haunted her: some things to think about. What did that mean? Her anxious pondering was interrupted by what sounded like a garbage disposal.

Annabelle turned around and grimaced at the sight before her. Molly was already chewing on what was easily a month's worth of cereal for Annabelle. The tiny girl was both fascinated and horrified with the monstrous manner in which the giantess chewed. It was as machine-like as Leah's eating, but where as Leah was a corn mill grinder, watching Molly was like walking into a slaughter house.

The giantess ate carelessly with her mouth open and milk flowed down her chin like a river as she hummed absentmindedly. Even from her vantage point below on the table, Annabelle could see the mashed up remains of the cereal, spinning around in her mouth like clothes in a dryer. 

Molly's blue eyes met Annabelle's. "Oh right," she said, spraying flakes of cereal onto the table. Annabelle cringed as a glob of saliva mashed cereal landed near her foot. 

Molly dug into the cereal box and pulled out a single flake. She held the flake in front of Annabelle with  her giant fingers.

Between witnessing the disgusting chomping of the giantess and the general horrific nature of the situation she was in, Annabelle never had less of an appetite. She tentatively took a step back from the massive fingers and shook her head.

"Come on, Poppy. You have to eat," Molly sang. She inched the flake closer to the Shrinkee. Annabelle took another step back. 

"I-I'm not hungry," Annabelle protested. 

Molly frowned and pressed the flake against Annabelle's stomach, inadvertently putting pressure on the tiny girl. 

"I said eat," Molly ordered.

Annabelle pushed the flake from her stomach and watched it break into several pieces between her hands and the giantess' fingers.

"Poppy!" Molly gasped. 

Annabelle looked down at the crumbs of the cereal. She hadn't meant to destroy the cereal flake, but she'd be lying to herself if she said seeing Molly's shocked face didn't make her feel the tiniest bit of pride.

Her smugness didn't last long.

Molly's pinched fingers opened up as they grabbed Annabelle. Without any fanfare, she dumped her into her bowl. Annabelle's body instantly cooled. Thankfully, the amount of milk in the bowl was no where as much as the water from her bath had been. The milk only reached her chest. 

Still, the sudden change in environment frightened Annabelle. Her mind couldn't comprehend that she was wading in a cereal bowl. The milk made her night gown cling to her body, uncomfortably. 

"What the hell!?" Annabelle screamed. Her teeth chattered from the cold milk. 

Like an UFO, a giant metal spoon crashed directly in front of Annabelle. It scooped up a small pile of cereal and rose back to the sky. Annabelle's eyes followed the massive utensil to Molly's cavernous wide mouth. 

The spoon went past her plump pink lips until it disappeared, halfway, as her mouth closed on it. Annabelle felt sick. Molly removed the spoon from her mouth and began chewing with her mouth open as always. This time, she stared down directly at Annabelle. 

The tiny girl was transfixed by the giantess' horrific mouth. Molly closed her lips again and swallowed. Annabelle couldn't tell if the giant girl was emphasizing the sound of her swallowing or if Annabelle's terrified mind had exaggerated it, but Annabelle began to shake.

A slow smile spread over Molly's lips. "Oh man this cereal is so good. I could just eat everything in this bowl," Molly smiled.

Annabelle quickly turned around and tried to reach bowl's rim. Between the milk's slipperiness and its low amount in the bow, Annabelle couldn't escape.

She heard the clanging of the bowl and the spoon behind her and swiveled her head to see it once again narrowly missing her. It scooped up a larger pile of cereal. Molly also gathered milk in the spoon, draining the amount in the bowl so it only came up to Annabelle's waist.

"Oh wow, unless someone eats the rest of the cereal before I can, I may just have to dump the entire bowl in my mouth," Molly chirped. Her wiggling tongue glided over her lips. 

Annabelle looked over the remaining cereal flakes in the bowl. She guessed that there were maybe about two spoonfuls left. There was no way she could eat all of that before Molly. 

The giantess chomped away above her. Her gigantic white teeth easily ground the cereal into mush. Annabelle imagined her own tiny body inside the heinous maw.

She had to try.

A single flake floated by her and she collected it. It was a lot softer than the piece she was offered before, but it still held its shape in her hand.

Though she was revolted by the situation, Annabelle bit into the flake. It was essentially cardboard, but she forced herself to push it down. The flake was easily the size of a magazine to Annabelle. Three bites in and she didn't know if she could finish the individual piece, let alone the rest of the cereal that floated in the bowl. 

Molly's imposing spoon returned to the bowl with a clang. Annabelle watched with horror as she maneuvered the giant utensil in a circular motion, scooping up the remaining cereal into one huge hill of flakes. Shocked, Annabelle dropped the flake and watched as the giantess strained her mouth wide enough to engulf the entire pile in her mouth.

Annabelle stared at the giantess for a full two revolting minutes. For the first time since Molly had eaten, she chewed with her mouth closed. The giantess' cheeks expanded further as she crushed the cereal into a paste that she could swallow—and she did just that. 

Annabelle could see the lump of food protruding against Molly's throat as it traveled down her gullet. Molly leaned back in her chair and sighed. She let out a small burp that echoed within the nearly empty bowl.

"Ah, excuse me. I couldn't help myself, that was so good," Molly grinned. Her blue eyes peered down at Annabelle. She lifted a giant finger and pointed at the flake Annabelle had bitten into that now floated in the knee level amount of milk. 

"Well you didn't help me finish eat at all!" Molly pretended to pout.  

Annabelle opened her mouth, but she didn't say anything. What could she say? There was no amount of begging or protesting that would get her out of this.

"You even left a flake," Molly tsked, like she was a teacher chiding a student for not turning in their homework. 

She continued, "Well I guess that leaves me with two things left to eat," she sighed.

Her words hit Annabelle just as the spoon came torpedoing down towards her. Annabelle shrieked and lunged away from the spoon, landing face first into the milk. 

The giantess laughed as she swerved the spoon around. She swept up the final cereal and headed for Annabelle like a shark closing in on its prey. Annabelle quickly stumbled to her feet and began to run, but she felt the cold metal of the spoon sliding underneath her feet. Suddenly she was knocked onto her back and forced onto the slope of the spoon. 

Her stomach lurched as she was lifted high above the bowl. Two giant smirking pink lips greeted her. The thick scent of cereal and milk washed over Annabelle as Molly opened her mouth.

"Mmmm," she hummed, "I guess this cereal came with a special prize," she said, chuckling at her own lame joke. Annabelle was too focused on the gigantic mouth moving to listen to the giantess' teasing. It was its own creature. 

It was huge and Annabelle could see the same sharp teeth that had so easily demolished the cereal, disappearing and reappearing with every movement of Molly's lips.

Annabelle flinched as the spoon began to move towards the cavernous maw. 

"N-No! P-Please!" Annabelle pleaded. The air thickened as she was forced near the awaiting open mouth. Her skin dampened with the change in the atmosphere. Each individual hair on her skin stood up. Molly's tongue jerked around in her mouth like an excited puppy.

Annabelle turned around on the spoon, away from the mouth. She looked down at the table. It wasn't a small distance. She wanted to scream at the injustice of it all. This was an impossible situation. It was a ridiculous situation.

Before she could be overcome with fear, Annabelle closed her eyes and rolled off the spoon. Air rust past her and she instinctively thrashed her arms around looking for anything to grab onto. Only empty air whizzed through her fingers.

Annabelle crashed back into the bowl with a painful plop. Pain surged throughout her body, but she was surprised to find that she had not broken any bones. 

Ignoring the dizziness and the pain from the jump, Annabelle struggled to lift herself back onto her feet when gravity shifted. Milk flowed past her as the bowl tilted downwards. She slid down into the pool of milk, gathered at the bottom of the bowl. Annabelle was once again lifted into the air by the no longer laughing giantess.

"Poppy, you're being very bad right now," Molly chided. Her chubby face was filled with disappointment. "Stop trying to get out of your punishment."

"P-Please stop!" Annabelle cried. She leaned back against the bowl to keep from falling forward. 

"Be a good girl Poppy and accept your punishment," Molly said, her smile returning to her face. 

Annabelle was too scared to cry, but she was able to let loose a scream as Molly opened her mouth and brought the bowl to her lips.

Annabelle leaned back as far as she could against the bowl. Molly's bottom lip made contact with the edge of her toes as she sucked down the milk from the bowl. Annabelle was inches away from Molly's face and could feel the cool air from her nostrils breathing down on her. 

After the milk had been depleted from the bowl, Molly sighed, opened her mouth and unleashed a gust of hot breath over Annabelle's tiny body. She tipped the bowl forward, pushing Annabelle towards her gaping hole. Annabelle tumbled forward, but stopped herself from fully falling into the drooling mouth by grabbing onto the giantess' lips. Her hands gripped onto the squishy thing, while her feet balanced on her bottom lip. 

Annabelle screamed, not knowing how to proceed with this new predicament. Behind her, Molly had set the bowl back onto the table far below her, while in front of her was a monstrous cavern that could only lead to horrible things. 

Annabelle truly was stuck. She shook as the giantess laughed. She tried to say something, but Annabelle couldn't understand her with her mouth open. Molly's movements only caused Annabelle to grip onto her lips tighter. 

The dank air from her mouth made everything more damp and Annabelle's hair began to stick to her face. As Annabelle wondered if she should jump again, the giantess' tongue twitched and suddenly jolted forward. It landed onto Annabelle's left foot. 

Annabelle tried to kick it away, but almost lost her balance. She held on tighter and focused on steadying herself, but the tongue was making it nearly impossible. The pink beast surged upwards and poked Annabelle in her stomach. Annabelle winced but held stead fast. 

The giantess said something again, but Annabelle still not able to understand her shouted, "Stop! Fucking stop!" 

Molly's response was to slither her tongue up to Annabelle's face. Annabelle wanted to scream, but she closed her mouth and eyes, trying her best to pretend it was a large dog licking her and not a deranged gigantic college student. 

The tongue retreated, but Annabelle had no time to regroup her thoughts before the tongue returned to her skin—this time on her inner thigh.

Annabelle froze. "N-No. Please don't," she said. Her voice was barely more than a whisper. Whether Molly heard her or simply ignored her, Annabelle didn't know. But the tongue slowly crept up her thigh. Annabelle shuddered. 

Molly giggled and made a sound of delight as she inched her way up between Annabelle's thighs. Annabelle took a deep breath, which she instantly regretted, as the air she breathed in was Molly's hot recycled cereal breath. The tongue was still moving higher.

Annabelle realized she couldn't do this. She couldn't be violated like that. She clenched her entire body and released her grip. She leaned back and allowed gravity to be her escape—or at least she tried to. Molly's squishy hand caught Annabelle mid-fall. 

"Shit Poppy! Why are you making this so—" Molly was interrupted by a loud knock at the front door. Molly brought Annabelle closer to her face, making the tiny girl yelp. "This isn't over," Molly warned. 

The giantess got up and headed towards the door.

Annabelle closed her eyes and her body slumped into Molly's soft palm. She allowed herself to feel a small wave of relief. She knew there would be more of this hell coming up, but not entering a gigantic mouth counted as a win in Annabelle's mind.

Annabelle heard the front door unlock. "Morning!" Molly chirped. Annabelle peeked her eyes open, curious. A muscular looking man in a dark suit stood in the doorway. 

"Miss," he greeted. He wore sunglasses and a stern look. Four men in identical suits, stood at attention behind him. 

Annabelle glanced up at her gigantic captor. She had made no effort to hide her from the strange men. The tiny girl knew that meant they would most likely not be on her side.

"Most of the mess is in the living room, but we put all of the Shrinkees' bags and phones in a pile on the couch," Molly said.

For the first time since she had shrunken, Annabelle remembered her phone. It had been in her bag. Did the giantesses have it? Was it in the aforementioned pile on the couch? With every passing moment Annabelle felt further and further from her "normal-sized" life. 

The man gave a curt nod. "We'll start the process now. As a reminder, it's best that you girls stay in one area of the house so we may thoroughly expunge of any remains."

The man's cold and professional tone made Annabelle uneasy. He sounded so detached, like he was directing traffic. 

"Sure, we'll be in Leah's room," Molly replied. 

As the giants spoke, Annabelle craned her neck to peer at the other men in suits. If she could convince just one of them to help her, maybe she could survive this after all.

One of the suits' phone vibrated. He checked his phone and returned it to his pocket. The suit leaned forward towards their boss, "Sir, Johnson reported that all social media accounts belonging to HDD students have been confirmed to have not mentioned last night's meeting. We're in the clear. We can begin the cleaning process."

Annabelle's heart fell. She had assumed that "the cleaners" would consist of 'don't ask, don't tell' maids, not a squad of men in suits. The entire set-up was much more elaborate than she thought. How deep did this entire thing go? Annabelle wondered if she would even be able to dig herself out of this mess. 

"All right Edwards, give me a moment," the lead cleaner replied. He turned back to Molly, "I apologize. It's his first cleaning. They can get a little excited."

Annabelle deflated. She wouldn't find any allies in this group.

"That's okay," Molly smiled. "Well, I'll let you guys get to it. Like I said, we'll be upstairs." Annabelle's world blurred as Molly turned towards the stairs. 

She raised Annabelle to her face and grinned. "Oh I didn't forget about you, Poppy. You took up all the time for breakfast and now we have to go to Leah's room." She said as if Annabelle had forced the giantess  to torture her. 

Molly ran her finger along the side of Annabelle's milk soaked body. Her face softened. "Poor Poppy, you're shivering. How about we get you out of those clothes."

Annabelle didn't like the lust in Molly's eyes as she said this. The tiny girl shook her head and wrapped her arms across her chest. "I-I'm fine," Annabelle stammered.

Molly patted her head with her finger, "Don't be silly, I was talking to Naomi last night and she mentioned something that I think will look amazing on you," Molly said giddily.

Annabelle was confused on how quickly her mood had changed. She was relived the girl had dropped the cereal issue, but she didn't like the idea of another outfit change. 

Still, there wasn't much the Shrinkee could do about it. She just had to play their psychotic little games until eventually one of them dropped their guard and she could escape.

"I wonder if Naomi has any Shrinkee lace panties," Molly said to herself as she carried Annabelle upstairs.

Annabelle hoped they would lower their guard sooner than later.

 

 

 

Chapter 6 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Another day another new chapter. We find out a bit more about the conspiracy behind the Shrinkee Massacre in this one, also some foot stuff, let me know what you think!


 

Annabelle sat on the green rug that seemed to go on for miles. She was only slightly warmer than before. Turns out Naomi did have lace panties for Shrinkees and they were doing an awful job of keeping her ass from itching against Leah's scratchy rug. The red and white cheerleader outfit she wore wasn't helping her either. There was hardly any fabric and it was obvious it was modeled after the "slutty cheerleader" costumes from party stores.

She had also been forced to style her long wavy hair that usually kept her back warm, into pig tails. Annabelle curled into herself and buried her head under her arms. If she kept her head down and closed her eyes, she almost felt normal. Too bad she couldn't close her ears. 

"I'm just saying, why not put it to a vote?" She heard Molly say.

Naomi's cool voice responded, "Because then everyone will just vote for themselves."

Annabelle was still trying to come to terms with the fact that no matter how hard she tried to block them out, the giantesses' voices always managed to break through to her. She wrapped her arms around herself tighter.

"There has to be a way to do this so it's, like, fair—plus Poppy needs structure," Harper added. Annabelle couldn't help it—she laughed.

She didn't find their conversation particularly funny, but the insanity of it all had gotten to the Shrinkee. The thought of four college students sitting around, discussing and debating who got to posses their shrunken fellow classmate was so ludicrous to Annabelle.

Annabelle noticed her short fit of laughter had killed the conversation. She held her withdrawn position and did her best to ignore the silence. Of course it didn't last.

"Is there something you'd like to add, Poppy?" Leah asked. Like every time she had spoken to Annabelle, her voice was even, if not cloying. But there was always a threat behind her words. 

Annabelle hated that she was terrified of these gigantic co-eds. The only reason they had power was because they had taken all of hers. Still, Annabelle knew better than to antagonize them.

She lifted her head up slightly, not enough to look any of them in the eye, but enough to see the green rug that she sat on. 

Annabelle shook her head, not wanting to participate further. She should've known she wasn't getting off that easy.

"No, Poppy if you have something to say, we're giving you permission to say it," Leah said. Annabelle gripped her hands tighter as Leah uttered the word 'permission'. 

Annabelle shook her head again and muttered, "Nevermind."

She heard Naomi sigh, "Poppy, you have to look up and speak louder, we can't hear you when talk to your feet." Annabelle unsuccessfully fought back the irritation that shot through her. 

Her head shot up and she glared at all of the giantesses. They had once again, boxed her in. Leah looked over her from above as she laid on her bed, the side of her body pressed onto the mattress. She propped her head up with her arm as she stared down at Annabelle on the floor, her lips pulled in a slight condescending curl. Naomi sat to the left of Leah at her desk, she straddled the chair backwards and leaned her chin on the chair's back. Molly had plopped herself into a purple bean bag chair across from Naomi. Annabelle kept her eye on her socks covered feet that were fidgeting in distance. Harper rounded—or rather squared—off the border with her body. She laid on the floor, with her head turned and eyes glued onto  Annabelle. 

Intentional or not, even their seating choices were intimidating to Annabelle. 

"You don't actually care about what I have to say," she snapped. As soon as the words left her mouth, she cringed. She was supposed to be lowering their guards, not making them defensive.

Harper pouted from her spot on the floor, "That's not true, Poppy." 

Annabelle bit her tongue. There was no way they actually believed that. They so obviously only viewed her as some kind of a puppy-sex-toy hybrid like pet. 

"All right Poppy, what do you want us to do?" Leah asked.

Annabelle turned to the giant girl. The giantess stared down at her with a deadpan expression. Annabelle had no idea what to make of that question. She felt as though she was being tested.

Leah clarified, "The Shrinking process is irreversible. Even if we wanted to, we couldn't return you to the height you were before. So what would you have happen little Poppy?" Her cooing tone returned with the last words she asked. 

Annabelle fiddled with her hands. She knew she was stuck like this. She didn't need a reminder. Her parents had explained it to her and Beth over and over again when they were younger. She always knew there was a possibility that the world would one day turn gigantic and scary, but she and her sister had made a pact that one would take care of the other if either of them shrunk.

But her sister was dead and she was trapped by four evil co-eds. Still, she had people who cared about her.

"My Dad," Annabelle finally said. "I want you to take me to my Dad."

Naomi leaned back in her chair and looked up at the ceiling, movements that startled Annabelle. "That seems like a waste," the giant girl stated.

"I know right?" Molly inserted. She turned to Annabelle, "You want to imprint on your Dad? That'd be gross." 

Blood rushed to Annabelle's cheeks. "I didn't say that," she mumbled. She wasn't even sure if she believed in imprinting. She had been with the giantesses for hours and the only thing she had felt towards them had been fear and rage.

"So you'd want to be with your Dad," Leah stated, as if she was taking a mental note.

Annabelle considered her other options. If she went with her dad, then that technically meant she would be under the care of her step-mother, Zelda too. It wouldn't be...horrible exactly. She would probably bring her along on all of her new-age wellness retreats. Still, how many sessions of hot yoga could a person go through before they went crazy? 

The only other relative she had was Zoey, and that was a non-starter. She'd rather stay with these giantesses for the rest of her life, than stay with Zoey for an hour. 

That just left Oliver and Chloe. Either one of them would be great. She trusted them completely. 

"I have friends too!" Annabelle declared. 

Leah shook her head, like Annabelle was a child asking to go to the moon. "Poppy, how would you get to these people? None of us would take you, not at the risk of being caught with an illegal Shrinkee. You couldn't even make it down the street on your own."

Annabelle tried to respond, but no words came out. She was right. But that didn't mean she couldn't try.

Harper crossed her arms and huffed, "Why are we even talking about this? Poppy is mine."

"Ours—we're sharing, remember?" Leah corrected, "For now anyway. I'm just trying to make Poppy understand that we're her best option."

"Who cares?" Molly groaned. "We shrunk her, she belongs to us now. Let's get back to planning her schedule. Why all these hypothetical choices and situations?"

Annabelle didn't know why she felt so disappointed. She knew they only saw her as property, but hearing them say they cared about her opinion and then immediately talking about her like she wasn't there was...disheartening.

Naomi let out a sharp gasp that made everyone turn to her. Naomi narrowed her eyes at Leah, "You're fucking trying to get her to imprint on you again."

Leah sat up on her bed, stammering, "Again?—What are you talking about?"

"First the bath, now this shit! You left your laptop on after you went to sleep. I saw the study you were looking at—the one about how Shrinkees who feel helpless are more likely to imprint," Naomi accused. 

Annabelle was surprised to see the usually calm Leah turn red and flustered. She felt sick. That's what those questions were about? She shouldn't have been surprised that the same person who had broken multiple bones in her body and slaughtered dozens of people, wouldn't be above emotional manipulation. 

"Are you kidding me, Leah?" Harper cried. "You said it would be random!" 

"It is random," Leah insisted. "Like I said, there haven't been a lot of studies on this yet. That's just one theory."

"A theory you didn't think to tell us about," Molly retorted.  

Annabelle groaned and covered her ears. They were so fucking loud

"If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have even known about imprinting!" Leah defended herself. 

Annabelle lowered her head between her legs and desperately attempted to focus on anything other than the yelling giantesses.

In what seemed like a different life time ago, her parents had shown her and Beth a series of educational videos for people with HDD and their caretakers. Unfortunately, there had been no video on what to do if you're kidnapped by four psychotic co-eds.

But there had been a section on stress or something like that. Annabelle remembered a clip of a Shrinkee boy crying because he couldn't ride his bike anymore or something similarly stupid. There was something he said...'Breathe in, breathe out, don't freak out'? That sounded wrong to Annabelle, but it was better than nothing.

Annabelle repeated it softly to herself, "Breathe in, breathe out, don't freak out." The giantesses continued to shout around her, but surprisingly the mantra was helping. That is, until a meteoric force landed inches away from her. 

She screamed and clambered away from the source of the noise, which turned out to be Leah's car-sized foot slamming onto the floor.

"You're scaring Poppy," Harper's voice rang out. In an instant, Annabelle was scooped up by Harper's massive hands. The giantess stood up. Annabelle yelped from being taken to great heights so suddenly.

Harper's giant finger stroked her side. "It's okay Poppy, I've got you," Harper assured, washing warm breath over Annabelle. 

There may have been a time when that would have effectively comforted Annabelle, but whatever comfort Harper intended was lost under the deep lust that filled her eyes. 

Thankfully, Leah called for everyone's attention. She closed her eyes and released a heavy breath, "Okay this is getting ridiculous. We need to calm down. Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the study. I was just testing out the theory to see how effective it was. Taking care of Poppy would be much easier if she started the imprinting process," Leah explained.

"But with her imprinting on you, right?" Naomi snapped.

Leah bristled, "I didn't—"

Molly interrupted the two bickering giantesses, "That's why we need a schedule for her. We shouldn't have to rely on her imprinting on one of us," Molly said.

"We can't even agree on who gets her first," Naomi groaned.

A silence filled the room as the giantesses considered their options. Eventually it was the giantess who carried Annabelle who broke through the quiet.

"Why don't we let Poppy decide?" Harper suggested. 

Annabelle swallowed a bitter laugh that threatened to escape. Her decision would be quick and simple: No one.

"Yeah, I don't think she'll be as cooperative as you think," Naomi scoffed. 

Harper smiled, "I have a plan. But first—" she looked down at Annabelle and giggled. A sound that sent a shiver down the tiny girl's spine. Harper swiftly picked up Annabelle with her other hand, dangling her in the air.

Annabelle screamed and wildly kicked the empty air around her, the threat of plummeting to the floor overtook all of her other mental capacities. Harper brought her closer to her billboard-sized face. 

"No peaking," she winked, not grasping the terror Annabelle felt. Harper lowered Annabelle to her massive bosom and pushed her into the gigantic melons. 

Annabelle squirmed as her world transformed into Harper's breasts. Each movement only constricted her more between the two hills of gelatin. 

In the distance, Annabelle could hear the giant girl's heartbeat pounding away. To her immense displeasure, she noticed the heartbeat increased with every movement she made.

"Okay, everyone take off your socks," she heard the muffled voice of Harper say. Annabelle vibrated along with the mountainous girl's chest with every word she uttered.

"Let me out!" Annabelle cried. Powerful fumes of vanilla and sweat were choking her. She felt light headed as Harper's body moved.

"Now roll them up like this and put them on the ground," Harper ordered, still shaking Annabelle with each word. 

Annabelle was beginning to get drenched in sweat. Whether it was her own or the giantess' she couldn't tell. Desperate, Annabelle opened her mouth as wide as she could and bit down on Harper's squishy flesh. 

Harper gasped and Annabelle felt the giantess' body stand upright. "Poppy!" Harper cried, "Stop, that itches!"

Annabelle let go, crestfallen. Itches? She had used all her strength in that bite. Light and fresh air returned and Annabelle was released from her fleshy prison. She was transferred back onto Harper's palm.  

A disappointed looking Harper frowned down at Annabelle. "Poppy that wasn't very nice," Harper scolded. 

"Neither was shoving me into your boobs," Annabelle panted.

Naomi laughed, "We finally found someone who isn't a fan of your knockers, Harp."

Molly joined in, teasing, "Yeah, those things can take a normal person's eye out. I can't imagine what they're like to someone that small."

Harper pursed her lips, "She'll have plenty of time to get used to my chest. Before you know it, they'll be like a second home for her."

Annabelle shuddered at that thought. She was in there for barely a minute and it felt like an hour. 

"Can we get on with it," Leah complained.

Harper rolled her eyes, "Fine." She peered down at the tiny girl in her hand, "Poppy, this should be easy for you. All you have to do is pick a sock," she said.

Before Annabelle could ask any follow up questions, her stomach somersaulted as she was lowered onto the rug. The first thing she noticed was the smell. A thick musty and sour odor assaulted her nose. Four socks were rolled up in four separate boulder-sized balls. They were placed in a square around her.

"Pick the socks in any order," Harper explained, "That's the order we'll get you." 

Annabelle looked up at the giantesses with disbelief. They couldn't be serious. She was expected to create her own itinerary for this hellish nightmare she was stuck in? She knew she should've been placating them with this game, but there was only so much of her dignity she would surrender.

Annabelle sat down, criss cross, arms folded, in the center of the socks' square. 

"Poppy?" Harper questioned.

Annabelle remained silent, refusing to look at any of the giantesses. 

She heard Molly groan, "Of all the Shrinkees in the world, we had to get the most impossible one. For fuck's sake, we haven't even done anything to her yet."

The tiny girl held her tongue, but bristled at Molly's claim. How quickly had she forgotten about the massacre of the other Shrinkees, all four of them molesting her, or the cereal incident? 

Leah laid back on her bed and examined her manicure. "Well I did have a plan to train her, but apparently I'm just trying to steal her all for myself. I might as well watch while you three deal with her," Leah smirked.

Naomi glared at Leah, but kept quiet. 

Harper suddenly bent down near Annabelle. It took everything in Annabelle's body not to react to the mountain-sized girl moving so close to her so quickly.

"Poppy," Harper said, her light voice had a stern tone, "Pick a sock," she commanded. 

Although she was still freezing, Annabelle began to sweat in her cheerleader costume. She did her best not to show her terror, but she still found herself trembling from the giantess' presence. Though it was so slight, she didn't think Harper could see.

Annabelle did flinch at the sound of Naomi getting up from her chair. She stood at her full height, arms akimbo. "Poppy, pick a sock," she said.

The self-preservation part of Annabelle's mind was screeching at her to comply. Annabelle held her fear at bay and continued sitting.

Naomi sighed, "Fine, have it your way." She raised her barefoot, casting a shadow over the terrified girl. Annabelle didn't have time to react as the massive foot came down and covered every inch of her. The majority of her body was pressed against the rubbery flesh of Naomi's sole, but the side of her head was compressed against the college student's big toe. 

Annabelle couldn't even scream. When she opened her mouth only a groan teetered out. Carrie's bloody remains flashed in her mind. By all accounts she should be dead, but because of some random DNA mutation, she still survived. None of her bones had even broken.

Naomi's voice reached her from the heavens, "Poppy, I'm going to ask you again," with every word she said, she tapped her toe against Annabelle's tiny head, "Pick a sock. Can you do that?"

With Naomi moving her toe from her head—even if it was for a literal second—Annabelle was able to gather air. Unfortunately, it was tainted with the musky scent of Naomi's foot. Annabelle gagged at the power of the stench. 

"Um, Naomi? I don't think she can speak," Harper said. Her face was still near Annabelle. The tiny girl wondered how she could stand the odor. 

"Right, I forgot how widdle you are Poppy. Is my foot too much for you?" Naomi chuckled. 

If her arms hadn't been pinned down underneath her foot, Annabelle would have flipped the giantess off. It wouldn't have been smart, but it would have felt good.

"How about this? You can kiss my toe to let me know that you're ready to do what you're told," Naomi suggested. 

Annabelle released a grunt of disgust and tried to squirm away, to no success. Naomi rubbed her toe up and down the side of Annabelle's head.

"Come on Poppy, just a quick little peck for your mistress," Naomi sang.

Annabelle's frustration remained unverbalized. She tried to scream, but there wasn't enough air. Her body began to grow hotter. It wasn't just from her struggling, rage, or humiliation, but also from a hovering Harper. Her mouth was slightly open and her hot breath washed over Annabelle as she drank up the scene. She was practically drooling watching Annabelle struggle underneath Naomi's foot. 

"Just give her a kiss," Harper breathed, arousal coating her voice. 

Annabelle looked over the toe that was assaulting her. She could feel its individual ridges as it rubbed along her head. There was no way she bring herself to kiss her foot. Not even caring about the fact that it would topple her own self-respect, but to kiss her foot after everything the giantesses did to her fellow Shrinkees would be a betrayal. She couldn't do that to their memories. 

A knock cut through the room's tension. The suited man's deep voice was muffled behind the door.

"We have concluded the cleaning process," the gruff voice declared.

Naomi let out an irritated grunt, "Give us five more minu—"

"Coming," Leah interrupted her. She rose from her bed and headed to her door. She didn't even glance at Naomi as she walked past her.

"H-Hey! Leah what the hell?" Naomi barked. 

"You're doing it wrong anyway," Leah sighed, as she explained, "That punishment is too short-term," she said, opening the bedroom door.

"Like you're an expert," Naomi muttered, her foot still imposing itself on Annabelle's body.

The suited man from downstairs stood in the doorway. Although Naomi's toe was forcing Annabelle's head in a position that made it difficult to see, she could still see that the man was as imposing as ever. Though Leah seemed unfazed by him. 

"All electronics have been destroyed or deactivated. Clothing and other personal items have also been disposed of. Also, any bodily fluids or remains originating from the HDD guests have been taken care of," The suited man said. He delivered his report like he was reading off a list of groceries. 

"Thanks John," Leah said. 

Annabelle wondered if that was even his real name. Her world had turned upside down, she didn't what was even real anymore. Her current predicament was a good indication of how fucked up everything was.

"One more item I would like to address—your father has told me of your new...addition to this household. Annabelle Cooper."

Annabelle's ears perked up at the mention of her name. She had only shrunken the night before, but it had felt like years since she heard someone else speak her name.

"Yes, Poppy," Leah instantly corrected him.

"Of course Miss. Well I have secured her personal belongings that she had brought with her to last night's meeting," John reported.

Annabelle watched, stunned as John handed Leah her bag. It was a simple action, but Annabelle didn't just see a man giving her bag to a college student--she saw a hired suit giving away her privacy and agency. 

A surge of energy flowed through Annabelle. She squirmed underneath Naomi until she was red in the face. "...N-No!" She managed to cough out.

Naomi smirked at the Shrinkee. "Are you ready to give my toe the kisses it deserves?" She asked. If Annabelle hadn't discovered how weak her bite was, her teeth would've been sunken into Naomi's flesh. Instead, all she could do was glower at the giantess.

John's deep voice grabbed her attention again, "Her cellphone is in the bag. I've already decommissioned the GPS and tracking tool. It should be safe to use."

"Thank you again John. I'll be sure to let my father know you've out done yourself this year," Leah said.

"Me too!" Harper suddenly called out. "My Dad says your team brings the best results out of everyone else. Don't tell anyone, but I heard him say that he was going to give you a bonus soon," Harper chirped.  

Something Annabelle might have considered a small smile, spread across John's lips. 

"My pleasure, Miss," John responded. "Ensure that you contact me if there are any future issues." 

"Will do. Be sure to lock up after you leave," Leah said, closing the door. 

Annabelle watched as Leah casually returned to her bed and laid down, but not before tossing Annabelle's bag onto her bed.

"Well?" Annabelle heard Molly prompt.

"Well what?" Leah replied, obviously faking her ignorance.

"Are you gonna open it?" Harper asked. She had finally tore her eyes away from Annabelle, something the tiny girl was grateful for.

"I'm going to wait for Naomi to get her kiss," Leah responded. "After all, it IS the best way to train a Shrinkee."

Naomi huffed, "You don't think I can make her do it?" Suddenly the pressure on top of Annabelle began to increase. She felt her bones begin to creak. She winced in pain, but no sound came out.

Leah replied, "Oh I think you can do it, but it won't do anything. She'll kiss you for survival but that's it. It won't make her accept her place." 

Annabelle would have been more angry with this conversation if she hadn't been struggling to remain conscious. While the giantesses argued over which way to torture her, she was slowly losing the last of her air. 

She no longer had the luxury of holding onto her dignity and morals. Annabelle pushed back the tears and revulsion. She puckered her lips and pressed them against the rough flesh of Naomi's giant toe.

She waited for the release, but it didn't come. Annabelle looked up to see all the giantesses were preoccupied by their inane argument. Even Harper had turned her attention to the other giantesses. Naomi hadn't even realized she had done what she asked.

Annabelle panicked. She didn't have enough air to even speak, let alone yell loudly enough to be heard over their bickering. 

Annabelle puckered her lips again, this time holding her lips against the toe for longer. She looked up at the giantesses, pleading that one of them would notice. They continued on with their bickering, not realizing at Annabelle was dwindling underneath one of them.

Since she had shrunken, Annabelle had never felt so low. They weren't even deliberately trying to torture her, but there she was, like an unnoticed bug.

Her vision was starting to get blurry. An idea popped into her head, but just the thought of it made her sick. Still, she had no other choice.

Annabelle opened her mouth and dragged her tongue across the massive toe. The saltiest taste and roughest texture Annabelle had ever experienced, corrupted her entire mouth. Annabelle gagged, but powered through the pathetic and disgusting action. 

Her head was suddenly jerked back by the giantess' toe as it twitched. 

"Hmm?" Naomi said. She peered down at Annabelle. A  bright smile spread across her face and she turned towards Leah, "Well I guess someone was fucking wrong."

She finally lifted her foot from Annabelle. The tiny girl was disgusted when she was lifted a couple of inches off the ground. Her sweaty body was stuck to Naomi's foot. It only lasted for a few seconds and soon gravity found her again. She landed onto the rug with a thud. 

Annabelle greedily gobbled up the fresh oxygen. Her stomach expanded and deflated rapidly. She had never experienced suffocation like that before. Her mouth still tasted like salt and dust.

"Aw man! Did I miss it?" Harper whined. 

Annabelle was too exhausted to feel the rage that comment should have induced. 

She heard Leah's haughty voice say, "Like I said, this proves nothing. Look at her, she's almost passed out. She only did it so she could breathe," Leah explained. 

"But she still did it," Naomi retorted. 

Molly groaned, "Okay, whatever, can we just see who gets her first?"

Naomi rolled her eyes and bent down next to Annabelle. She was too tired to do anything but watch the huge girl get near her. 

"Poppy," Naomi said slowly, "Can you choose the socks now?"

Annabelle looked into Naomi's deep brown eyes. They were the size of a small pond to Annabelle. She didn't have the strength to fight against them.

She nodded.

Naomi broke into a grin. She patted her damp hair with a giant finger, "Thank you so much my little cheerleader."

Annabelle continued to breathe heavily, but listened to Naomi's words. She had forgotten she was dressed in the ridiculous costume. It was just another added layer to her humiliation.

Harper frowned and gave Annabelle a once over. "Guys, I think Poppy needs a minute," she suggested. Annabelle was surprised, in the since she had shrunken, not once had the giantesses let up on their constant abuse. She figured she must have looked as awful as she felt.

"That's fine, I want to look through the bag anyway," she heard Molly say.

Annabelle shifted her neck to see Naomi return to straddling the desk chair. Harper and Molly followed suit and plopped themselves onto Leah's bed. They sat on either side of her while Leah unzipped Annabelle's messenger bag.

Through heavy breaths, Annabelle called out, "S-Stop...D-Don't touch my stuff..." They had already humiliated and taken so much from her. She couldn't let them literally steal her privacy too.

Molly peered down at her from the bed. She placed a chubby finger over her lips and said, "Shh, focus on catching your breath, Poppy."

Annabelle struggled to sit up, but discovered she didn't have any strength left. She may not have broken any bones while underneath Naomi's foot, but the experience had taken all of her energy. All she could do was watch the giantesses rummage through her personal belongings.

Leah pulled out her red cardigan that her Dad had brought her when she started the semester. Annabelle couldn't believe how huge it was. Just last night she had worn it on the way to the meeting. Now it was large enough to get lost in.

Harper grabbed it from Leah and buried her face in it. She inhaled deeply. When she finally lifted her face from the cardigan she had an almost drunken smile on her face. "Wow, it smells like her," Harper breathed.

Annabelle cringed at the display. 

Naomi rolled her eyes, "You know you have the real deal, literally a foot away from you," she said, gesturing to a still panting Annabelle.

"I know that," Harper spat. Her face softened, "This is from before though."

Molly pulled out her blue lanyard that contained her various keys and university ID card. Leah looked it over and said, "That could be useful."

Annabelle shuddered, not knowing what she was referring to when she looked at the lanyard. Still, whether it was her keys or ID, the fact that Leah wanted it didn't bode well for Annabelle. Molly tossed it on the bed's corner.  

Leah pulled out her wallet. Annabelle watched helplessly as they perused through the wallet, taking out her debit and library card. Then they emptied the cash she had. 

"No! That's for the rest of the month," Annabelle protested. She knew it was of no real use to her now, but that didn't mean she wanted the giantesses to steal yet another thing from her. 

"The rest of the month?" Naomi said incredulously. She counted the money. "There's only thirty dollars here," she said, flabbergasted. 

Molly looked at Annabelle in shock, "Who can survive on thirty dollars?" 

"I spend that much on coffee every day," Harper added. 

"Oh Poppy, you poor thing...literally," Leah broke into giggles and the rest of the giantesses joined in.

Annabelle seethed. Rich assholes. She had been with them for less than twenty-four hours and could already tell none of them had ever worked a day in their lives.

Still giggling, Leah pulled out a leather notebook. Fear surged through Annabelle, giving her energy to bring herself to her knees.

"Please! Seriously don't," Annabelle pleaded. She had carried the book with her out of fear that her roommate would've found it. 

The giantesses looked over her with curiosity and delight. Without another moment's hesitation, Leah opened the book. The other giantesses leaned forward to read it.

Annabelle wrapped her arms around her knees and buried her face. She could count the amount of people who had read out of that book on one hand. 

"Is this...poetry?" She heard Molly ask. 

Annabelle's cheeks burned with embarrassment. Hadn't they done enough to her?

"No," Leah said, realization washing over her face, "These are lyrics—songs."

"Oh wow," Harper gasped, "Poppy you write music?"

Annabelle kept her head down. This was just another aspect to this hell that she hadn't considered—her private life being on full display.

"Poppy, one of your mistresses is talking to you. Or would you like another session with my foot?" Naomi asked. Her voice was light, but Annabelle could tell her threat was serious. 

Annabelle raised her head and nodded, "Yes, I write music," she said just loud enough for them to hear her, but still not able to look any of them in the eye. 

"Poppy that's nothing to be embarrassed of! These are really good too," Harper insisted. 

Leah closed the book, "Maybe one day you'll sing for us," she smiled.

Annabelle's head shot up. Leah laughed softly, "Don't look so panicked Poppy. We'll wait until you're more situated with your new life."

Annabelle didn't respond. They had drastically different views on what the future looked like, but Annabelle was just happy she wasn't being forced to sing.

"Is that all?" Molly sighed, leaning over and searching through the bag. 

Leah unzipped another compartment of the bag. She pulled something out that Annabelle couldn't see. She held it against her lap and the bag blocked it from Annabelle's view. Though based on the grins on the giantesses' faces, Annabelle knew she wouldn't like it. 

"Fucking jackpot," Naomi chuckled as she looked at the object. 

Harper tossed the bag out of the way and leaned in even closer. Annabelle's heart dropped as she finally saw what the giantesses were hunched over. 

Her phone, which was now large enough to crush her, was being fiddled with by her captors. Annabelle scrambled to her feet. She still wasn't at 100 percent yet, but she was desperate. 

"Please," She begged, "Don't go through my phone...it's private."

The giantesses did not respond in the way Annabelle had hoped. Harper gave Annabelle a condescending smile that was full of pity. Naomi snickered, while Molly exhaled irritably. 

Leah smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Privacy is for people, Poppy," she said simply.

Tears prickled in Annabelle's eyes. She tightened her hands into a fist and tried to keep the tears from leaking out. 

"Wow, that's a lot of messages," Molly noted. She turned towards Harper, "The accident report hasn't been released yet, has it?" She asked.

"No, it comes out tomorrow night I think," Harper answered. "My mom said this year it will be a bus crash."

Annabelle didn't understand what they were talking about, but like the majority of their conversations, it sounded sinister. 

"So what's the deal with all of these messages?" Naomi asked. "As far as everyone knows, Poppy is fine."

Leah turned to Annabelle. "Poppy?" Leah inquired. 

Annabelle's eyes fell to her feet. "I was supposed to meet my friends for breakfast at the dinning hall," she finally said. Talking about her missed meeting was rough. She had actually forgotten about it until they had mentioned the missed messages. It was like admitting that the world was still going on out there while she was trapped in a never ending nightmare.

Molly made a face of disgust, "The dinning hall? You won't eat my cereal but you'll eat at the dinning h—"

Leah interrupted her, "Yes we get it, Poppy was impoverished. But, here, look at her camera roll," Leah said, changing the subject.

The giantesses were quiet while they scrolled through Annabelle's photos. Molly was the first to speak up, "Poppy, you should've taken more pictures of yourself," she commented. "Almost all of these are of other people and like, nature." 

Annabelle balked at the giantess' usage of the past tense. Even when she did escape them, she wouldn't ever be able to hold a cellphone again. Annabelle thought of the stupid Shrinkee instructional video. There had been another section on "Mourning your Normal-Sized Life." Annabelle had been just trying to survive, she hadn't had a chance to really reflect on her new permanent stature.   

As if on cue, one of the giantesses interrupted her thoughts. Harper grabbed the phone from Leah and shoved the TV sized screen in the tiny girl's face. 

"Poppy, who are these two, and why are they in so many of your pictures?" There was a not-so-subtle hint of irritation in Harper's tone.

Naomi rolled her eyes, "Here we go."

Annabelle flinched at Harper's sudden intensity. She stared at the photo. It was of her friends' first pizza-party-all-nighter. Oliver was throwing a mushroom into Annabelle's mouth while a beaming Chloe took the selfie that captured the scene. 

"T-They're my friends," Annabelle responded.

Harper pursed her lips. "You only have like seven pictures of yourself in here and these people are in every single one. Are they your friends from when you were growing up?"

Annabelle, still confused by the conversation, answered, "N-No, we met at Summer orientation." 

"You seem awfully close," Harper said. Annabelle began to sweat. It felt as though she was being interrogated.

"We play music together sometimes," Annabelle said. She didn't know what Harper was getting at, but for some reason she felt like she was in trouble. Annabelle inwardly groaned. It was ridiculous. She was allowed to have friends...wasn't she?

Harper's face fell, "You were in a band together?"

Naomi sighed and shook her head. "Harp, again, you do realize that you at least partially own Poppy now, right?"

"That's right," Molly inserted, "You don't need to be so jealous."

Annabelle cringed. jealous? Is that what was happening? Harper exhaled and leaned back onto the bed with a somber expression. She dropped the phone into Leah's lap.

Leah rolled her eyes at Harper's dramatics. "They've known each other for a couple of months, Harper. After the report is released on tomorrow, they'll be sad for what, maybe a few weeks? Then they'll go back to their pathetic lives." 

"Fuck you," the words were out of her mouth before Annabelle knew she was saying them. Still, as her anger surged inside her, she didn't regret it. 

The giantesses looked taken aback and Annabelle took advantage of their momentary silence. "You don't know them. You don't know me. You can't just manipul—"

Molly cut her off and turned to the other giantesses. "You know I still think it's cute when she freaks out like this, but I think she's getting a little disrespectful," she noted.

Annabelle's rage grew at their continued inhumane treatment. She was right there. She had been speaking.

Naomi nodded, "I know she shrunk yesterday, but a part of me is just like come on, get over it already." 

Annabelle was truly at a loss for words. We're these girls even human? Who could treat someone like this?

"I tried to feed her this morning and she just lost it at me," Molly added, "She definitely needs an attitude adjustment."

Annabelle exploded, no longer able to quell her anger she spat, "I-I am the one who needs an attitude adjustment? I'm not the one who murders people for fun!"

Leah sighed, as if she was tired of explaining her reasoning to Annabelle. "We don't murder people. We exterminate Shrinkees who only exist to drain resources that could be used for our loved ones."

Annabelle scoffed harshly, "Loved ones? You haven't loved a damned thing in your life." Annabelle was seething. She wouldn't be lectured by these monsters.

She opened her mouth to spit more fury at them, when she was snatched from her place on the floor. Leah held Annabelle in her palm and scratched her underneath her chin like she was a puppy.

Annabelle's anger quickly transformed into confusion and apprehension. Leah didn't seem the tiniest bit bothered by Annabelle's outburst. In fact, none of the giantesses reacted that much to her tirade. Did they really think that little of her?

Leah cooed down at the tiny girl, "Oh Poppy no. Of course I can love." She leaned in closer and Annabelle could still smell the avocado on her breath. "I love you—or rather I love the potential you have inside of yourself."

Annabelle shivered. Her words were so disturbing. 

"I know you love too, Poppy. You love your friends...and your father. I can tell he loves you too. He's called you five times since last night," Leah said. She was smiling, but Annabelle sensed something ominous behind her words. The other giantesses were silent as they looked on with intrigue. 

Leah stopped scratching Annabelle's chin. "Does he always call you so much?" She asked.

Annabelle shook her head. She didn't know why she was answering the giantess, but something about her eyes spurred her to be cooperative, "I-I told him I was going somewhere and that it ended late. He didn't like me walking back to the dorm at night, so he told me to call him while I walk back."

Naomi pipped up, "Did you tell him about the meeting? What it was? Where it was?" Her voice was even, but Annabelle heard the tension underneath it.

As much as the tiny girl liked causing any of the giantesses discomfort, she was honest and shook her head. "No, he doesn't like talking about my sister. I didn't tell him this was a Shrinkee thing," Annabelle admitted. 

"Don't worry about that," Leah told Naomi, "John has dealt with all of the loose ends."

Naomi visibly relaxed. Leah returned her attention back to Poppy, "Right now I want to talk about Poppy's father. He must be so worried. You told him you would call him and now it's the next day...I can't begin to imagine what's going on in his mind right this second." 

Annabelle said nothing. She shoved down her feelings into a small ball in her stomach. Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't Freak out.

Leah passed the phone to Molly. "Can you read the messages from her father?" Leah asked sweetly.

Molly nodded with a slight grin. "Have fun, Annie. Try to leave early if you can, and remember to call me...Are you finished yet? It's getting late...Have you made it back to the dorm?...Call me back Annabelle..." Molly gave the phone back to Leah. "Sounds like he's really worried," Molly said. 

Leah lifted Annabelle until she was eye-level. Annabelle's resolve faltered under the piercing green eyes.

"What do you think?" Leah asked, her voice booming around Annabelle. "Should we call him back and let him know where you are?"

Annabelle's heart skipped a beat. She knew this was a trick—an evil one at that.

She continued, "Your Shrinkee disorder is genetic, right? During the meeting, I seem to recall you saying that both your parents were Shrinkees, right? Though I doubt your dad is as durable as you are. Should we test it out?"

"You are a monster," Annabelle seethed. Her heart was pounding out of anger, but also out of fear for her dad. 

Leah laughed, causing Annabelle to flinch at the sound. "I'm the monster? I just want to have a chat with your father. How is that wrong? You had a chat with MY father."

Harper quickly leaned forward and Annabelle jumped back. "Poppy spoke with Governor Windsor?" She gasped. 

Leah cooed at Annabelle, "She sure did, didn't you? You answered my phone when I wasn't there right?" She turned to Harper with a sterner expression. "He found it amusing, thank god. But if he hadn't..." Leah trailed off with a frown on her face.

Annabelle was surprised to see Leah unsettled. It was hard for her to imagine there was a person out there worse than the four giantesses that currently stared down at her.

"Hey Poppy," Leah said, forcing Annabelle's attention to her, "I really don't want you to think I'm a monster. So how about this: I'll give you the phone."

Annabelle stared into Leah's eyes, not moving an inch. She waited for the sucker punch, and Leah did not disappoint. 

She grinned and continued, "—If you can take it from me." She rose from the bed and Annabelle fell face forward into her palm. The giant girl set Annabelle on the rug and laid down in front of her. She placed the phone in the middle. The other giantess hovered around them like it was a sports match. 

Leah stared at Annabelle, not making a move. Annabelle's mouth went dry. She looked at her phone, then back at Leah. 

"Well go on," Leah insisted. "You've been talking about how you're a 'person'—a person wouldn't have any trouble picking up their own phone."

Annabelle glared at Leah before taking a wobbly step towards the phone. The second her fingers touched the thing, Leah's pointer finger slammed on top of the screen. It was with such speed and force, that Annabelle didn't see it coming until it was already on the phone. Annabelle yelped and fell on her behind. 

"What's wrong Poppy?" Naomi laughed from above, "Just take the phone."

Annabelle felt tears threatening against her eyes again. She closed her eyes. Breathe in, Breathe out, Don't freak out. Annabelle reopened her eyes to see Leah staring at her with an amused expression on her face.

The Shrinkee grabbed the end of the cell phone and pulled. It didn't move an inch. She tried again, grunting as she pulled with all of her strength. Her hand slipped and the world spun as she did a full tumble backwards. She landed on her back with a dull thud.

The giantesses burst into laughter. Their symphony of giggles echoed and boomed in Annabelle's head. She closed her eyes to stop the tears from coming, but they still freely spilled down her cheeks. She gritted her teeth so she wouldn't start sobbing.  

"Oh Poppy," Harper tried to sound sympathetic, but her giggling undermined that sentiment. 

Annabelle gathered herself to her feet. She sniffed and wiped her eyes with her arm. Leah still had her finger on the phone. Her chin rested squarely in her hand, her ever present smirk was spread on her lips.

"Poppy this can stop anytime you want it to. All you have to do is say 'I am not a perso—'"

Annabelle didn't bother listening to Leah's bullshit. Instead she let out a guttural scream and charged ahead. This time she didn't bother with the phone--she ran straight to the giantess' finger. With as much power as she could muster she kicked the massive appendage. She let out a full on assault on the finger, punching, kicking and biting it. 

She didn't know how long she attacked her, but soon Annabelle began to get dizzy. At some point her scrunchies had fallen out and her hair flowed down wildly. Annabelle slumped to her knees, panting. Still, she continued pounding against the finger, but it had turned into slow, light taps. 

Annabelle gave one last punch before falling onto her back. Leah's massive face filled her sky. Her chin still rested in her hand. 

"Are you finished?" She asked simply.

That pushed Annabelle over the edge. Her face contorted and she began to openly sob. She had put all of her energy into her attack, and still—nothing. She hadn't even bruised her, let alone drawn blood. How could she be so weak? So insignificant?  

She felt the gentle touch of Leah's other finger on her cheek. "Hey now," Leah said softly. "It's okay. This is what I meant. You're small Poppy. Whether you like it or not, you need someone to take care of you."

Annabelle didn't know which was scarier, that she felt comforted by the monstrous giant, or the words the evil girl was saying were convincing. 

Leah's breath washed over her as she spoke. "I won't call your father, but you have to accept your position as my—"

"Our," Molly corrected automatically. 

"Our pet," Leah said. She paused before she took a breath, causing Annabelle to shiver. "Now say it, say 'I am not a person.'"

Annabelle let the words hit her like individual raindrops. It wasn't true. It couldn't be. She was still a person. She still liked music and hated anchovies. She loved her friends and her dog. 

But she was three inches tall.  

She could be swallowed whole in a cereal bowl.

She couldn't beat a college girl's finger. 

Oliver and Chloe's faces flashed in her mind. Then her father's. She had just started college. She had dreams and people who loved her. 

"I-I am not a person," Annabelle said meekly.

As the giantesses cooed over her and praised her, she kept her true feelings to herself. She was still a person. She had to be.

Just not the same person.

 

 

Chapter 7 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Hope you guys are still enjoying this story! This chapter is a little shorter, but it has a lot of action.


 

"H-Harper! Harper! She's the best! So much better than all the rest!" Annabelle screamed as loudly as she could. 

The giant girl in front of her beamed and applauded as Annabelle waved her Shrinkee pom poms that apparently came with the cheerleader outfit. 

Annabelle panted as she landed in a split. She didn't know much longer she could keep this up. After she had chosen her caretaker schedule via random sock picking, she had been whisked to away by Harper—the owner of the first sock she had chosen—and taken to her bedroom where the giantess quickly locked the door and placed Annabelle on her desk. 

Harper, eyes full of lust, had then asked Annabelle what she wanted to do. Annabelle decided that scrapping away at the little dignity she had left was a better option than whatever Harper was drooling over.

So instead of fretting over her existential crisis, Annabelle was cheering for a gigantic co-ed. Annabelle inwardly grimaced. Her priorities were really fucked up.

"That was so good Poppy!" Harper praised.

Annabelle clambered to her feet, "W-Wait there's more!"

Harper giggled and pushed a giant finger against Annabelle's head. Annabelle yelped and fell back on her butt. 

"See? You're tired," Harper chirped. 

Annabelle bit down a comment about how her falling had less to do with her exhaustion and more to do with Harper's gigantic strength. She had just seen the tiny girl lose to a finger, did she really not understand the difference in their power?

Harper's finger returned, this time it stroked the Shrinkee's leg. Harper's eyes seemed to have glazed over.

"Can I have some water?" Annabelle blurted out. 

Harper snapped out of whatever trance she was in. "Hmm? Oh, sure!" Harper agreed. She rose from her kneeling position, an action that mesmerized Annabelle. These girls were horrible, but there was still something almost majestic she found about their size—something she tried to deny.

Harper reached into her closet and pulled out a large purse. Annabelle took the opportunity to observe the bedroom. It looked how she thought it would, stencils of butterflies and flowers. Fairy lights decorated the walls. A fluffy pink rug ran across the floor. The room even smelled like her—vanilla. It was kind of nice.

No. Annabelle shut that line of thinking down instantly. She was a prisoner trapped with a demented giantess.  

Said demented giantess returned with a water bottle that was as big as a tree. Annabelle watched as Harper poured the water into the bottle cap. Just yesterday she could have done that without thinking, but here she was watching like it was a feat only a god could do.

Harper set the bottle cap in front of Annabelle and the tiny girl realized she was meant to drink from it like a puppy. Harper watched intensely, inadvertently blowing a gust of wind from her nostrils onto Annabelle.

Annabelle wrapped her hair in her hand to hold it back. For a second she actually missed the Shrinkee scrunchies. She began to drink from the punch-bowl sized bottle cap. Immediately she felt better and it dawned on her that she hadn't had a drink of water since she had shrunken. Unless she counted the water from the forced bath the giantesses gave her—which she didn't.

Annabelle stopped when she heard Harper squeal from above. She flinched and scooted back from the sharp and loud noise.

"Whoops, sorry Poppy. It's just that you're so cute," Harper cooed. She hesitated before admitting, "You know, I really like you."

Annabelle did her best to hide her discomfort. The giantess had only mentioned it every time they were in the same room. 

"Why?" Annabelle asked earnestly, "We've only had class together for a few weeks."

Harper bit her lip and glanced away—something Annabelle would have found cute if she had not seen her murder dozens of people the day before. 

"Do you remember the first day of class? I had forgotten my textbook and you gave me yours to borrow," Harper said.

Annabelle strained her memory. She had remembered that day. Specifically she wondered how air-headed someone had to be to forget their textbook on the first day of class.

"I-I had a digital copy on my phone! It's not like I needed it," Annabelle sputtered as if she were trying to talk Harper out of her crush.

Harper smiled and patted Annabelle's head. "You're so modest," Harper smiled. Her finger ran down to her cheek as she stroked it, "And cute...you know I love you so much, Poppy," Harper said.

Annabelle pushed her finger away with a grunt, "Then why did you shrink me!?"

Harper faltered, "What?"

Annabelle stood up with a glare, "This never would have happened if you didn't invite me to this stupid meeting! You didn't even know I would survive—you invited me here to kill me!" Annabelle accused.

Harper took her finger away and sighed, blowing Annabelle's hair as she did so. "It's not like that Poppy. You were so sad. Not just on your birthday, but even on the days you were happy—you were sad," Harper said.

"You don't know me!" Annabelle snapped.

Harper ignored her outburst and continued, "When you told me you were a Shrinkee, it all started to make sense—why you were so sad I mean. I wanted to help you. I wanted to free you. But I got...distracted. I was so angry at myself when I thought you died without my help. Then again when Leah stepped on you." 

She perked up and smiled at Annabelle, "But it all worked out in the end. You didn't have to die. Now I can make you happy—and if you imprint on me, you can make me happy forever," Harper whispered.

Annabelle's blood turned cold. She was insane—all of them were.

Harper lowered her face until it was directly in front of Annabelle. "Poppy, I've been waiting for a long time to have you all to myself," she said softly.

Annabelle jumped back but was terrified to find Harper's massive hand blocking her. Harper's pink lips filled the tiny girl's vision. Her breath coated over her skin.

Annabelle struggled against Harper, but she stood no chance against the giantess. Annabelle was engulfed against Harper's plush lips. From her head to her waist, Harper pushed her huge pillowy lips against the tiny girl's body. 

Annabelle was immobilized, only able to close her eyes and wait for the giantess to finish with her oral assault. She tried following her mantra: Breathe in—

Annabelle cringed as she was bombarded with Harper's vanilla scent. It was overbearing so close. She gave up on the mantra and just focused on surviving. 

Her body vibrated as Harper moaned. The temperature spiked as her mouth opened. Her eager pink tongue slithered all the way up Annabelle's tiny body, from her feet to her face. Annabelle had never felt anything like it. It was as if a wild animal was attacking her.

Harper's licking became more strategic. She slid her rough tongue underneath the Annabelle's cheerleader top. Annabelle's entire body clenched as the curious tongue lapped at her breasts, stimulating them in a way she had never experienced. 

Annabelle gasped and found a new reason to struggle. She tried to push back Harper's giant lips, but only received an arm coated in slobber as she accidentally pushed it inside Harper's mouth. Harper took advantage of the tiny girl's clumsiness and closed her lips around the arm. 

Annabelle yelped as she felt the giant tongue slither and wrap itself around ever inch of her arm like a snake. Her body vibrated again as Harper moaned.

"N-No!" Annabelle shrieked, afraid that Harper's thorough enjoyment of the taste of her arm would lead to her being swallowed whole.  

As Annabelle screamed, Harper made another move—this time for the Shrinkee's mouth. The giantess moved fast, not giving Annabelle any time to defend herself. Annabelle froze as she received the largest french kiss in the history of the world.

Her entire mouth was filled with just the tip of Harper's tongue. Annabelle wasn't even able to gag. The tongue took up all space. She was forced to taste all of the slimy, drooling thing. 

Harper suddenly pulled her tongue back, allowing Annabelle to breathe. The giantess made a direct line for Annabelle's inner thigh. Annabelle flinched and tried to push back Harper's face by pushing against her nose. 

All it did was incite a giggle from the giantess. Harper ran her tongue up higher until she reached Annabelle's panties. With strength and skillful precision that terrified Annabelle, Harper tore off the panties with just her tongue.

Annabelle's heart threatened to beat out of its chest. With nothing blocking her, the giantess was free to do whatever she wanted to her.

And she did just that.

Harper's tongue lapped away eagerly at the tiny girl's slit. Annabelle screams turned into moans. She was trapped between Harper's nose and Harper's hand, but even if either of those things weren't there, she wasn't so sure she would've moved.

Harper moaned, sending deep vibrations into Annabelle's vagina. Annabelle gripped onto Harper's nose, shaking her head, but softly moaning along.

The giantess stroked her tongue back and forth all along her gushing nether region. Annabelle couldn't control herself any longer. She began bucking against the tongue, her hips jerking as the tongue lapped up every inch of Annabelle's slit. 

Annabelle finally felt the big wave of pleasure wash over her body. Her legs twitched as she had largest orgasm of her life. She threw her head back and collapsed into the wall that was Harper's hand. She panted, trying to comprehend what had just occurred. Her body was absolutely soaked with Harper's saliva. She coughed and Harper's drool flew out of her mouth. 

Harper slid her finger against Annabelle's slit in a surprisingly fast motion. Annabelle jerked at the action, the giant finger stimulated her vagina once more.

She watched as Harper took the finger coated in her juices and sucked on it. "Oh my god," she moaned. "You taste soooo good Poppy," Harper breathed.

Annabelle leaned her head back against Harper's hand. Her body still tingled with pleasure, but a more intense feeling soon took over: shame. Had she really just done that? She had gotten off with Harper's tongue. The same Harper who was responsible for her shrinking. The same Harper who smothered Shrinkees with her breasts. She was responsible for so many deaths and Annabelle—even if it was for a second—had enjoyed the giantess fucking her with her tongue. 

Annabelle didn't even feel like crying. She was too disgusted with herself to even produce tears. 

"Poppy, that was amazing! I've always wanted to do that," Harper sighed, not grasping Annabelle's despair at all.

Annabelle just stared at the floor—which was really the desk's surface. There were various small pools of Harper's drool.

Harper stood up, forcing Annabelle's attention to her massive movements. Annabelle watched in horror as she wordlessly removed her leggings. 

Even from her vantage point on the desk, she could see that her panties were soaked. Harper didn't break eye contact as she slid off her underwear, revealing a small blonde strip of hair and the largest mound Annabelle had ever seen.

Harper took two slender fingers and spread open her vagina. Strings of cum immediately descended down onto the desk, mixing in with her puddles of drool. 

Annabelle trembled at the sheer size of the thing. It was its own entity, yet still so obviously Harper's. She didn't know how something could be so feminine while still be seemingly so monstrous. 

Harper's voice brought Annabelle back to the situation at hand. "Poppy..." she sang, almost stopping Annabelle's heart. "I made you happy, now it's time for you to make me happy," she basically moaned. 

Annabelle's wide eyes looked at the dripping vagina. She shook her head frantically. Her terror didn't stop the giantess from grabbing a hold of the tiny girl. 

Annabelle shivered in the giantess' hand. The giantess easily removed the cheerleader costume, leaving Annabelle in the nude. Harper grinned down at the shrunken naked girl as she laid down onto her bed. With skill Annabelle didn't expect from the ditsy girl, she removed her shirt with the hand that wasn't holding Annabelle.

She placed Annabelle onto her stomach. Annabelle was very much aware of the fact that she was naked on top a living organism. She could feel and hear things happening underneath the layer of flesh. Harper's stomach was flatter than Molly's but it was still soft. 

Front this vantage point she could barely see Harper's face over her hill-sized breasts. Harper stared at Annabelle, biting her lower lip. The lust had not drained from her eyes. She began to massage her breast with her hand, a long string of drool dropped from her quivering mouth down onto her chest. 

Annabelle didn't know what to make of the sight. She was horrified but also captivated by the gigantic college student. She was snapped from her trance by Harper's massive arm flying over her. 

It made a squelching sound as the giantess started fingering herself. Harper's movements got more intense, she was moaning louder than ever. Her legs and thighs rubbed together as she squirmed in lust. Annabelle face-planted onto Harper's stomach. Being on top of the masturbating giantesses was a surreal experience. The air was thick with the smell of vanilla and sex. 

"Poppy..." Harper moaned. Annabelle tentatively looked up at the giantess. She was enthusiastically kneading the hell out of her breast. 

"It's your turn to make me happy," she moaned.

Before Annabelle had a moment to contemplate what horrors that entailed, soaking wet fingers grabbed her small body. Annabelle screamed as she was lowered in front of Harper's vagina. 

Annabelle went pale just looking at the thing. If it was leaking before, it was absolutely gushing as the tiny girl watched it. It was practically pulsating, just waiting for something.

Unfortunately for Annabelle, she suspected she was the something.

She heard Harper's voice from what seemed like a mile away, "Oh Poppy...my Poppy...make me happy."

Annabelle instinctively began to thrash around wildly. Still, Harper pressed the tiny girl against her inner lower lips. Annabelle's body clenched as she was coated with the giantess' orgasmic slime. Harper slid her up and down her lips, and her moans pierced through Annabelle's mind. 

The giantess was rubbing the tiny girl like she was washing herself and Annabelle was her loofah. Annabelle had closed her eyes and mouth to keep from making the situation worse. Physically she knew she would survive the ordeal, it was as if she were on an unregulated roller coaster. 

But mentally, she struggled to keep herself together. The fact that she was being used so her gigantic classmate could jack off was starting to pick away at her sanity. 

Annabelle's world began to shift. Her eyes were still closed, but she could tell she was being turned horizontally. Out of intense morbid curiosity, Annabelle opened her eyes. She instantly regretted it. She was headed straight for Harper's gigantic cave. 

Annabelle once again clenched her entire body, closing her eyes as Harper used her body as a miniature dildo. 

At first it was slow thrusts. Annabelle felt the circumference of Harper's hole each time she was forced into it. When she entered it, the tiny girl's world got quieter as all sound was muffled inside the giantess. But when she was pulled out, Harper's grunts and moans were all she could hear.

Then the thrusting became faster. Harper's cave began to expand and Annabelle felt even more strands of cum rain down on her. The sounds became worse too. Annabelle couldn't see but she heard every disgusting squelch and squish from her body rapidly entering and exiting Harper's gaping hole. 

"Oh...Oh god, Poppy! Yes!" Harper gushed, as if the tiny girl had any say in the situation. "God finally! You're mine! Poppy how does it feel to belong to me? You're all mine! I can finally do...whatever...ugh...whatever I want."

Annabelle was forced to listen to Harper's manic declarations. Harper thrust her once again into her cave, but this time instead of pulling her right back out, she rubbed the tiny girl along the edges of her entrance. Annabelle considered what would happen if Harper pushed her inside of her gigantic vagina and just left her there? The thought brought panic to Annabelle's entire being and it took over. She began to thrash around, not wanting to be trapped in Harper's canal. 

In her thrashing, Annabelle accidentally bounced her arm off a protruding nub she recognized as the clitoris. Instantly, Harper convulsed and her giant body tensed completely. Her gigantic slit seemed to come alive, as it clenched and unclenched before it unleashed a powerful jet stream of urine laced cum directly onto Annabelle's exhausted body. In order to preserve her fleeting sanity, Annabelle instantly denied the fact that she had just been squirted on by the enormous co-ed. 

Harper lifted Annabelle back to her upper torso. She placed her on top of her left breast. Annabelle was surprised to see Harper look as drained as she felt. Though she couldn't see that well on account of the layers of cum that coated her body. 

Harper had visible beads of sweat cascading down her flushed face. She panted with a huge smile on her face, "Poppy...that was the best I've ever had." 

If Annabelle hadn't been so utterly drained, she would have burst into tears. That was the "only" she had ever had.

Her first time had been with a gigantic horny college student who had kidnapped and raped her. 

Still lying on Harper's breasts, Annabelle wiped her hands on the giantess' chest. She stopped when she heard the giantess' heart beat grow faster. In the deranged giantess' mind, she probably thought Annabelle was feeling her up. Annabelle swiped the cum from her face. As she did so, some inevitably got into her mouth. She cringed and braced herself for the taste, but was horrified to find it tasted delicious. It was like some impossible mixture of vanilla, honey, and strawberries. It was how Annabelle imagined nectar from the gods would have tasted. Annabelle opened her mouth to lick more, but she stopped herself dead in her tracks.

What was she doing? Not only was Harper hovering right in front of her, but was kind of psychopath would she be if she became addicted to this monster's ejaculate?

Annabelle peered up the giant girl. Thankfully she was too lost in her post-rape bliss to notice Annabelle's temporary insanity. 

"Poppy, this is how it should be. We could spend the rest of our lives making each other happy. It just feels right. You belong to me, Poppy. You know you do. You know you're mine. So try to imprint on me, okay?" Harper smiled.

Annabelle closed her eyes and unsuccessfully attempted to block her out.

A gigantic finger began to caress Annabelle's back. "You're gonna be mine forever, Poppy. I just know it."

Rather than listen to more of Harper's deranged cooing, Annabelle let exhaustion take her. As she drifted off to unconsciousness, she vaguely recalled the promise she had made herself: she would only spend one night as their pet.

Annabelle whimpered. She had severely underestimated them.

It had been a day and she had already vocalized that she wasn't a person. What would happen to her if she didn't escape in a week?

She had to get out. She had to.

 

 

 

Chapter 8 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

This chapter we meet one of my favorite characters! Also, I really appreciate the reviews! You guys are making some excellent observations. 


"Come on Poppy, get in," Molly said, obviously irritated that her morning schedule was being delayed.

Eyes wide with terror, Annabelle shook her head and backed away from the giant knee high plaid sock. "Y-Your pocket! I could go in your pocket—or your bag!" Annabelle desperately suggested. 

Molly sighed and gestured to her clothes—a blue skirt and low cut blouse. "I'm not wearing pockets and even if I were, I wouldn't trust you not to runaway—same goes with my bag," Molly frowned.

Annabelle grimaced. She was right of course. The weekend had ended and the giantesses were going about their lives as students as though nothing had changed. Today would be the first time she'd leave this damned house since she'd shrunken. The tiny girl was looking for any opportunity to escape, but the giantesses weren't giving her any.

Annabelle glanced at the sock's entrance. Just those few minutes underneath Naomi's foot had been unbearable. For her to be repeatedly stepped on for the entire school day was unfathomable to the shrunken girl. 

Another pair of feet thundered over to them. Annabelle struggled to stay standing as Naomi's black combat boots approached her. Annabelle craned her neck up to see the giantess was dressed in her usual punk rock-lite style and make up. She beamed down at the tiny girl.

"Good morning, Poppy," she sang. She looked over at Molly and took in the scene. She snickered and Molly gave her a glare. Naomi turned back to Poppy, "You know Poppy, my shoes have a lot more room if you want to come with me today."

Annabelle looked at Naomi's massive boots and shuddered. Molly butted in, "You already know the schedule Naomi, back off." 

Naomi put her hands up in a defensive gesture and laughed, "Just checking. Leah's taking us today. We're leaving in five," Naomi said.

Annabelle watched as the giantess left the living room, presumably heading outside to whatever fancy car Leah drove.

Molly sighed, "Fine, you want to do this the hard way I guess." She grabbed Annabelle and the tiny girl tried to mentally prepare herself to be thrown in the sock. To her surprise, Molly lifted her high above, beyond the sock. She carried her to the kitchen where she turned on the faucet.

Annabelle, not understanding where this was going, began to panic. She yelped as the giantess quickly removed all of the tiny girl's clothing. Annabelle frantically covered herself with her arms. After her night with Harper, she didn't want the giantess to get any ideas.

The giantess looked down at Annabelle with furrowed eyebrows, "I'm going to ask you again, will you get in the sock?"

Annabelle looked up at Molly, fearfully, "Wha-what are you—"

Molly sighed, and reached into a kitchen cabinet. She retrieved a glass, confusing Annabelle even more. She walked over to the ice dispenser and collected four large ice cubes into the glass. Annabelle covered her ears from the loud purring of the machine. 

Molly went back to the sink and filled the cup to the brim with water. Annabelle, feeling a flood of dread rise up in her whimpered, "M-Molly?"

The giantess ignored her and placed the glass on the kitchen island. Wordlessly, she dropped Annabelle into the ice water.

Annabelle screamed and grabbed onto the rim of the glass. Her body convulsed as her body temperature was lowered to a near fatal degree. She opened her mouth to call out to the giantess who looked over her with a grin, but her teeth were chattering too much to speak.

Molly neared the tiny girl with her giant hand and Annabelle felt relief wash over her. That relief was quickly dashed. Instead of picking the shivering girl out of the ice drink, she used her chubby finger to swirl its contents around. Annabelle tried to hold on to the glass' edge, but was swept up in the whirlpool the giantess created. Her world spun as she sunk lower in lower in the whirlpool, colliding with huge cubes of ice as she spun. Soon she was submerged completely into the ice water. 

She struggled to swim back up through the cool liquid, but an ice cube blocked her. A huge hand broke through the water's surface and collected the tiny girl. Annabelle collapsed onto her back after throwing up a stomach full of ice water.

Since she had shrunken, Annabelle had grown accustomed to always being somewhat cold if she wasn't being held by one of the giantesses. It was just a fact of being a Shrinkee. But the cold she felt this time was painful and sharp. She had never experienced anything like it before.

Annabelle wrapped an arm around herself and shivered as Molly moved. The air hit her as she was carried, and the cold breezes created painful whips across her skin.

An irritated Leah appeared in the hallway, cutting Molly off. As always, she was dressed in clothing Annabelle could never afford. She was sure just her sunglasses were probably worth more than Annabelle's entire wardrobe. Leah wore heels that made the already gigantic college student even more massive to Annabelle.  

"What are you doing? I have class in ten," Leah griped.  

"Wait a second, I'll be out soon," Molly replied.

Leah frowned and went to turn away when her eyes caught Annabelle's drenched and shivering form. Leah swung back around, creating another painful gust of wind for the tiny girl.

"What the hell did you do to her?" She asked, amazed. She pulled her sunglasses down and peered at Annabelle.  

As the giantess' mouth opened in shock, Annabelle closed her eyes and tried to focus on the warmth from her breath. 

"Don't worry about it. It's not your turn to have her yet," Molly teased. Annabelle was disappointed as Molly moved her away from Leah's warm breath and returned her towards her shoes and sock. She set Annabelle down on the cold floor. Annabelle watched as Molly lifted the sock towards her, but this time she raised her foot right next to it.

"Now Poppy, I'm sure you're very cold right now. The best way for me to help you is for you to get in my sock. Do you want to get inside my sock?" Molly asked sweetly.

Annabelle looked up at the smiling giantess and then the sock. She whimpered. It was bad enough she was doing this, but to make it seem like she wanted this was on an entirely different level of evil.

Annabelle slowly nodded and moved towards the sock. Molly's fat foot suddenly lurched in front of her. "Ah, ah, ah," Molly chided. "What do we say?"

Annabelle didn't know whether to curse her out or start sobbing. But she was too cold for both of those options, so instead she said through her chattering teeth, "C-Can I-I g-go i-in your s-s-sock?" Annabelle said, shivering. 

Molly looked down at her expectantly. Annabelle took a deep breath, "P-Please M-M-Mistress?" 

Molly's face broke out into a huge grin, "Of course my little Poppy. Anything to help—but first—why don't you give my toe a kiss?"

Annabelle looked up, shocked. Molly was pressing her luck. She thought that since Annabelle was nearing hypothermia, she would be more receptive to the more hideously demeaning asks.

She was right of course.

But Annabelle didn't feel any better about letting her win. The small girl leaned forward and puckered her lips. She pressed them against Molly's big toe. Annabelle was slightly relived. One positive thing about being nearly frozen was not feeling her lips connect with Molly's foot.

The foot twitched and Molly yelped, "Jesus that's cold, Poppy." 

"W-Whose f-fucking fault i-is that?" Annabelle stammered underneath her breath.

Molly, not able to hear the tiny girl's mutterings, blissfully moved her foot out of the way. "Okay, make sure to give my toes big hugs and kisses if you want to warm up," Molly giggled.

Annabelle climbed into the sock. It was a seemingly never-ending tunnel of fabric. She was reminded of the indoor jungle gyms they would have in fast food places when she and Beth were kids. Suddenly she tumbled forward as gravity shifted. She landed at what she predicted was the toe section of the sock with a thud. She wrapped her arms around herself and leaned into the warm cotton fabric of the sock.

Annabelle didn't have much of a reprieve. Molly's eager toes descended down the sock. They wiggled with anticipation. Annabelle screamed, but there was nothing else she could do. The toes landed on her then wrapped around her body possessively. 

Still, Annabelle knew the worst had yet to come. Her body was weightless for a moment before gravity took over and she felt the space around her falling. The sock's ceiling and walls compressed together and she was squeezed closer to the toes. Molly was putting her shoe on.

It brought a new kind of shame for Annabelle to admit to herself that she didn't mind being curled up to the toes. They were by far the warmest things in the area.

Annabelle's world was thrown high up in the air, and then suddenly crashed back to the ground. In the dark, the constant shifting of heights made everything worse. Annabelle learned of another level of dizziness as she was raised and lowered with each of Molly's footsteps. 

With every footfall, Molly's toes squished into Annabelle's body. Any other Shrinkee would have been splattered, or at least crippled, but Annabelle only felt a dull pain that accompanied the immense pressure she was put under as Molly walked.

The roller coaster from hell stopped and Annabelle began to gently shake. Molly must've been in the car. Annabelle took the calm moment to curl up even closer to Molly's toes. She was still freezing and Molly's foot offered so much warmth. 

Of course Annabelle found the smell horrible, but she figured freezing to death would be worse. The irony of her tormentor being the same person she clung to and relied on for survival was not lost on Annabelle. 

Before she knew it, Molly was walking again. Annabelle realized she must be on campus. Her heart pounded. Only a few days ago, she had just begun to feel like this place was home. Annabelle's heart ached. She was one sock and a shoe away from freedom. Yet, there was no way out. 

After what felt like hours of walking, Molly finally was still—or really her legs were. Her toes on the other hand were molesting and wiggling on top of Annabelle's shrunken body. The tiny girl screamed, but immediately had to stop. A new wave of dizziness overcame her. She was getting woozy from the lack of air. The fact that the air was being tainted by Molly's foot musk also wasn't helping.

Annabelle tried to fight against the toes, but was too weak. She grimaced as Molly's big toe rubbed itself along her face—similar to how Naomi tortured her. Though Molly's toes were larger and had more fat underneath its skin. Molly's second and third toe mercilessly attacked and groped her breasts and stomach. Annabelle didn't know if Molly had insanely amazing control over her toes, or she if the tiny girl was just that unlucky. Molly's other toes wiggled on top of Annabelle's thighs, legs, and feet. 

Annabelle tried to wrap her head around the fact that Molly's pinky toe was larger than her entire foot. 

Eventually Molly grew bored of teasing her. That or she was distracted with whatever normal-sized person activity she was forced to do. If Annabelle had to guess, she would say Molly was in her first course of the day. 

How many people were out there? Just listening to the professor and taking notes, not knowing that there was a shrunken prisoner in their classmate's shoe?  

Thinking about that just made Annabelle feel insignificant. She pushed it far from her mind. She focused maintaining her current oxygen intake and staying conscious. Though it was not like she would know if she lost consciousness. It was so dark and she couldn't hear anything outside of the shoe. It was so quiet.

Realization struck Annabelle.

This was the first time she had been alone since she had shrunken. Not counting her first failed escape attempt on the kitchen island of course. She hadn't had time to really process what had happened to her. She considered that was a good thing. Mentally, she should have broken down multiple times before. 

Growing up she had heard horror stories of Shrinkees getting kidnapped from their families. In the stories it would always take the authorities a couple of hours to activate the GPS chip all Shrinkees get when they first shrink and are registered to their caretaker. Then they would find the kidnapper and the Shrinkee would be free in less than a day.

Those stories used to terrify Annabelle and Beth, but the story she was living was much worse. The things these giantesses had done to other Shrinkees...the things they had done to her...

In protection of her own sanity, Annabelle hadn't thought about what had happened with Harper. Though even if she had wanted to, she hadn't been given the opportunity.  

After the...event transpired, she had passed out. When she awoke she was clean and laying on Molly's dresser. 

Thinking of what happened with Harper filled Annabelle with a deep sense of shame and an overwhelming feeling of dread. The shame, of course, was from the embarrassing amount of pleasure Annabelle felt at the beginning of the interaction.

The dread came from not knowing when it would happen again—or with which giantess. They could use her anytime they got the craving for it, and there was nothing she could do to stop them. That was the real terror of her current situation.

She was so fucking weak.

Annabelle sat in the dark shoe for a while and struggled not to cry. If she did, she would definitely lose air. She also needed to be prepared at anytime. There was no telling what a giantess might do, so it was in her best interest to never be too emotionally vulnerable. 

As if to prove her point, Molly began to walk again. Annabelle braced herself as Molly's toes once again slammed into Annabelle's tiny body. 

Thankfully, Molly's next class was apparently close. Annabelle wished she could hear through the shoe. At least that way she could learn something. God she missed school. 

Was she being marked absent in her class right now? Did anyone know she or the other Shrinkees were missing? Her dad or friends must've called the police by now. Annabelle wondered what the authorities would even do. 

It shouldn't be difficult to find out the final location of thirty or so college students. Still, the way the giantesses had been discussing "loose ends" earlier, really disturbed her. 

Actually, a lot of things about the giantesses disturbed Annabelle. Putting aside the mass murder and kidnapping, they had a certain...quality to them. It was like they thought they were untouchable. They obviously got off on manipulating and controlling people, which is why they so quickly claimed Annabelle as theirs. 

Annabelle knew that in order to escape them, she would have to exploit their weaknesses, but if she was being honest with herself, she was deeply terrified of the gigantic college girls. Even if she were normal-sized, socially, these girls would've been of a higher standing then her. They were powerful, even without the advantage of being a million times larger than Annabelle.

Of course she wanted to escape, but dreaded any possible fallout. 

A drop of liquid splashed onto Annabelle's face, effectively pulling her out of her thoughts. She wiped it away, but some it got into her mouth, the saltiness revealed it to be Molly's foot sweat. 

Annabelle paused. She hadn't even noticed, but she had stopped shivering. In fact, she had produced a bit of her own sweat. 

The air had gotten thicker and the scent was heavy with Molly's foot funk. Annabelle began to panic. Molly had only just started class. She didn't know if she could take five more minutes of this, let alone another ninety. 

Annabelle panted, trying to grab a bit of moisture onto her tongue. She wasn't expecting Molly's toe to tap against her face at that exact moment. 

Her mouth received a blast of salty toe flesh. The Shrinkee's entire body cringed. Molly's toe was absolutely soaked in sweat. Molly's toe twitched, obviously surprised to feel Annabelle's tongue. It wiggled against Annabelle's face, as if it were a dog begging for more treats.

Annabelle tried to back away, but the sock offered no room. The toe continued to twist against her face. All of its movement was beginning to make it difficult to breathe. Annabelle coughed. The rapid movement of the toes had not only caused the temperature to shoot up, but the stench was suffocating Annabelle. 

She punched into the dark, but missed the big toe, instead hitting one of Molly's smaller toes. A fresh, more intense wave of dizziness overtook Annabelle. She wouldn't make it if she kept fighting against the foot.

Annabelle whimpered as she once again pushed her dignity to the side. She pressed her lips onto the tip of Molly's big toe. The toe responded by rubbing against Annabelle's face, seemingly unsatisfied with just a kiss. 

Annabelle felt as though she could blackout at any second. She didn't have time for the luxury of pride. Annabelle wrapped her arms around the toe like it was a long-lost lover. She leaned into its flesh and kissed it, this time with an open mouth. 

Molly's foot finally stopped moving as Annabelle made out with the toe. The Shrinkee swallowed what tasted like a bucket of saltwater as she alternated between kissing and licking the toe. The gigantic college student's foot trembled. Annabelle froze as one of Molly's smaller toes brushed against her exposed crotch. 

She didn't know how, but Molly's foot seemed to sense her apprehension. The big toe returned to her lips, but the smaller toe also wiggled on top of Annabelle's nether region. 

Annabelle released a moan, then instantly became disgusted with herself. What was happening to her? Annabelle struggled to push the foot away to no avail. It easily over powered her. It rubbed against her face and body, again, and again.  

"No! G-Get away," Annabelle panted. Who was she even yelling at? The foot was just an extension of an even greater adversary. God, Annabelle was getting hot. She didn't know if she was drenched in her own seat or the foot's. The air was impossibly thick and Molly's big toe just kept rubbing and rubbing and...

 

 

Annabelle gasped. She was laying down, staring the bluest sky she had ever seen. She was somewhere else—somewhere with sunlight. She sat up and realized she was clothed. She wore a white sundress. She looked around and saw she was in a field of red and orange flowers. Annabelle had never smelled something so sweet and fresh.

Another figure suddenly appeared beside her, standing and carrying a bouquet of the citrus colored flowers. Annabelle stared at the figure's bare feet. Her eyes lifted higher until she was staring at into a pair of enchanting grey eyes. 

The same grey eyes she saw whenever she looked into a mirror. She was looking at herself. It was a surreal thing to experience, something she hadn't felt since...

"Beth?" Annabelle breathed. 

The figure giggled. It was a light and carefree laugh. The figure shook her head, "No, silly. I'm Poppy!" She chirped.

Annabelle stared at her replica in silence. Was she hallucinating? Was she dead? 

The replica ignored Annabelle's silent freak out and stepped closer. She stood in front of the sun, which made her face become engulfed in shadows. 

"What is happening?" Annabelle said more to herself.

Poppy threw the bouquet high in the air and the flowers rained down over Annabelle. "I'm here to help you ascend," Poppy announced. 

Annabelle grimaced at how high-pitched her voice was. She sounded like a cartoon character. 

"What are you?" Annabelle asked, unnerved. 

Poppy bent down in front of Annabelle and grinned. "I'm you!" She poked Annabelle's forehead, "But I'm stuck in here."

Annabelle swiped her finger away, "What are you talking about?"

Poppy sighed, as if she was frustrated with Annabelle's denseness. "What do you think your true purpose is?" Poppy asked.

Annabelle blinked. She had not been expecting that kind of question from a girl who acted like an animated fairy. 

"What? I-I don't—"

Poppy leaned in close and yelled, "Wrong!" 

Annabelle flinched as Poppy giggled. 

Poppy beamed, "Your purpose is to find that special person and worship them like they deserve." Her eyes glazed over as she spoke.

Annabelle cringed at Poppy's obsessive antics. "You're fucking nuts."

Poppy frowned, but it was gone as soon as it appeared, replaced by a huge grin. "Don't worry, you'll come around."

"What is this place? Why am I here?" Annabelle demanded. 

Poppy's grin remained on her face, "This is my home...for now. And I brought you here to help you."

"Help me?" 

Annabelle winced as Poppy suddenly flicked her forehead. "Stop rejecting our goddesses' love!" Poppy chastised. 

Annabelle rubbed her forehead, "Goddesses? What the hell are you—" Annabelle stopped herself as she began to understand what was happening. 

Annabelle groaned, "Are you fucking kidding me? This?" She gestured to the beautiful field of flowers. "Even this is about them? I can't even escape them in my own psychotic breakdowns," she laughed bitterly. 

Poppy pouted, "You shouldn't be trying to escape them! You should be running full speed into their giant embraces," Poppy smiled. She wrapped her arms around herself.

She continued blathering on about Annabelle's gigantic tormentors. "Eventually you will be drawn to only one of them. But which one? God they're all so amazing!"

Annabelle silently stood up and began to look for an exit. Poppy followed her from not far behind, still yapping on. "There's Naomi who has the most amazing collection of Shrinkee clothes. I could play dress up with her all day. And her mouth—just wow. You know, we could probably survive being eaten by her. Though if we didn't, that'd be okay too. Just imagine that, she and us would be together forever, living on in our goddess. Remember when she had her foot on top of us and told us to kiss her toe—which by the way why didn't you immediately to it?—and then you did and she didn't even feel it? She almost suffocated us without even trying. God, that's power."

Annabelle changed direction, the field seemed to span on endlessly. She wondered which way was north as she walked on.

"Of course there's Harper. You know, she almost loves us as much as I worship her," Poppy said. "If it were up to me, I would make her boobs our new permanent bed," Poppy giggled. "And her tongue? I didn't know our body could feel that way."

"Molly's fantastic too. Of course you already know that, given where our body currently is. I don't know why you don't just go for it. I mean her toes are right there. What's stopping you? We're already naked. Plus all of that extra cushion just means there's more of her to worship."

Annabelle suddenly broke out into a sprint. There had to be a way out.

Poppy didn't falter. She ran after Annabelle, not even slowing down to catch her breath. "Oh god and then there's Leah. Even if we didn't belong to her, she would still be our goddess. What a magnificent creature. She sees right through us. You'll never outsmart her, you know. All of them are so amazing. Do you know how many people would kill do be in your shoes? So instead of being sad about the past, why don't you look towards the future? Because the future is full of our goddesses and—"

Annabelle slid to a stop and in one fluid motion, she slapped the hell out of Poppy. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up," Annabelle seethed.  

Poppy looked at Annabelle in shock. Then her face became flushed and her breathing grew heavy. A pang of guilt pierced Annabelle, and she started to fumble out a apology when Poppy grabbed her own breast and caressed the red spot on her cheek where Annabelle had hit her.

"Harder," she moaned.

Annabelle went through a plethora of emotions in under three seconds. First her eyes widened in shock. Then her face cringed in disgust. Finally, anger surged in her. She screamed as she tackled Poppy onto the flower covered ground.

She lowered her face near Poppy's, and screamed as loudly as she could, "What is wrong with you?"

Poppy looked up at Annabelle, her smile still on her face as if nothing had happened. "You're the one repressing your true nature. You should be honest, like me."

"No, I'm not repressing shit. And I'm nothing like you! You're just a chemical imbalance in my head—a hallucination," Annabelle spat.

Poppy giggled, that annoying giggle of hers. "Don't you get it? You are me! I don't know why you're so upset. You got an upgrade! You don't seem to mind the stronger bones and bigger boobs. You can't pick and choose which Type 0 qualities you want."

"I don't want any!" Annabelle yelled.

"I'm sorry to hear that, but you don't get a choice. So just embrace your true nature. It'll be so much easier for you," Poppy's voice became lower and slower.

She grabbed Annabelle's arms and effortlessly switched positions, rolling on top of her. She lowered her body on top of Annabelle's wiggling form. Annabelle struggled to get away from her, but she was impossibly strong.

Annabelle cringed as Poppy showered her cleavage with kisses. She worked her way up her neck. "Come on, you know you want it. Submit to your true nature. Let me in," Poppy whispered, her breath tickling Annabelle as she spoke.

Annabelle turned her head away from her replica, but the girl cupped her chin and forced her face towards her. Annabelle closed her eyes and the last thing she saw was Poppy's wet, open lips heading for her own.

 

Annabelle was in pain—particularity between her legs. Her entire body felt sore. She opened her eyes and was met with an intense sight. She was at the giantesses' house in the living room, propped up on a gigantic fat foot—or more specifically, on a gigantic toe.

Annabelle looked down in horror to see she was mid-hump on the massive toe. She followed the toe to a very thick and massive leg, which led her eyes to the couch where the four giantesses watched, astounded. Including Molly, whose toe she had been humping.  

Annabelle shrieked and clambered from the toe. She fell hard onto the glass coffee table. But pain was the last thing on her mind. Her thighs were dripping with liquid—and it definitely wasn't urine. 

The giantesses moved closer and surrounded her. They all looked like they were trying to process something. 

Annabelle scooted away from their immense figures. She was mortified when she saw a trail of her cum as she backed away. 

Annabelle hugged her body into an upright fetal position. "W-What did you do to me?" She demanded. She tried to sound angry, but it just came out as a scared plea. 

Naomi was the first to speak. She gave a humorless laugh. "We didn't do a fucking thing. That was all you." She looked like she was still in shock.

Annabelle racked her brain. She couldn't have done this. She'd never. She had so many questions. 

"W-What happened? How did I get here? What happened to class?" Annabelle panicked.

Leah narrowed her eyes at Annabelle. She looked at the tiny girl like she was a math problem she was trying to figure out.

"You don't remember." It was a statement not a question. 

Annabelle shook her head. "T-The shoe...I was in Molly's shoe during her second class and..." Memories shot through Annabelle's mind. Flowers, pervert clone, kissing. Annabelle's face turned red.

Poppy.

Was she real? Was she her? Why didn't she remember anything?

"And...?" Leah prompted.

Annabelle knew there was no way she could tell them about her vivid hallucination. There was no telling what they would do with that information. 

"And that's it," Annabelle lied. 

Molly spoke up. She was the only one in the room who was smiling. "You missed a lot. You were licking and kissing my foot all day. You never let up. After class, I called everyone else back home so they could see it for themselves—because I barely believed it."

Her smile got bigger as she continued explaining, "So I take my shoes off to show everyone and we can even see you going at it through the sock. You were so wild. So I take the sock off and you didn't miss a beat. I'd thought you'd at least be tired, but you were so cute and full of energy. You were screaming 'Goddess I love your foot! Please let me keep worshiping your toes!' over and over again. So of course I said yes, because who can say no to that widdle face," Molly cooed.

Annabelle almost physically burned from the heat of her embarrassment coming from her face. She buried her head in between her knees.  

"So I lift my legs on the coffee table and I thought you were just going to start kissing my toes again, but you climb on top and start fucking them like your life depended on it. Honestly, it was the best thing I've ever seen," Molly grinned.

Molly's recounting of events seemed like she was describing something from a porno. The Shrinkee began to rock back and forth, "What's happening to me? I don't remember doing that. I wouldn't have done that," Annabelle whimpered.

"Is she imprinting?" Naomi asked.

The question sent a chill directly down Annabelle's spine. Is that what that Poppy hallucination was? Or was it not a hallucination at all? She hadn't fully bought into the imprinting theory before, but after having met "Poppy", she was beginning to change her mind. 

"Wait? Does that mean I win?" Molly blurted out with a huge smile on her face. 

Annabelle's head shot up from her knees. She was ready to unleash a tirade of insults onto the giantess, but the Shrinkee was interrupted by another giant girl.

Harper burst into tears, and the sudden booming sobs made Annabelle jump back. The blonde giantess, who had been silent before, was fully sobbing, with tears streaming down her cheeks and snot dripping down her nose. Annabelle was transfixed by the sight. Her tears hit the table, creating puddles of water. Her snot acted similarly, but instead of a small clear puddles, it formed pools of thick liquid. 

Harper lowered her head and leaned forward, inches away from Annabelle's tiny form. Annabelle was forced to take in the crying girl as she filled her vision. 

"P-Poppy! W-Why didn't y-you imprint on me? I-I thought we w-were going to make e-each other happy," Harper sniffed.

Annabelle stammered, not knowing how to deal with such intense and gigantic emotion, "I-I didn't—"

Naomi's massive hand pushed Harper's head back. Annabelle unclenched her body, relieved. 

"Will you calm down? Obviously we're all a little bummed, but we don't know for a fact that this means Poppy has chosen Molly," Naomi said, trying comfort Harper in her own awkward way.

Annabelle was teeming with anger. This was her life, not a fucking game. Plus they continued to act like she had an active decision in choosing who would be her permanent tormentor. 

Leah added, "She's right, Harper. I think it's entirely too early to say Poppy's imprinted on someone. It's only been a couple of days. In the study I found, the earliest a Shrinkee had imprinted was six months."

"You're all just jealous," Molly sniped. 

Annabelle's heart sunk. Six months? She wrapped herself up in the fetal position again. Every moment was hell, being the pet of these insane college students—and it had barely been 48 hours. 

God, she missed her dad. She missed her friends. She missed her old life. 

Old life? 

No. Not old life. Current life. What was happening to her? She had to remember this—being held captive—was not living.

Leah's question jolted her out of her mental spiral, "Poppy, what do you think of Molly? Do you love her more than any of us?"

Annabelle looked up the giantess with an incredulous expression. "No I do not 'love her more than any of you'. In fact, I hate all of you equally. When everything you've done, everyone you've killed catches up with you, I'll be front row watching all of you get dragged off in cuffs," Annabelle spat. 

Leah only looked down at Annabelle with an amused smirk for a second before turning to Harper. "See? If she had imprinted on Molly, it would be permanent. Her little show from before may have been the chemicals that lead to imprinting finally releasing. Cute, but not permanent."

Harper sniffed and wiped tears away from her eyes. "O-Okay, I feel better now," she smiled. 

Molly shrugged, trying not to seem upset, "Doesn't matter, she'll be mine eventually."

"Don't count on it," Naomi retorted. Her face softened and she placed her chin in her hand as she rested her elbow on the coffee table, shaking Annabelle with her movements. "Though I won't lie, I am kind of jealous. Poppy was so fucking cute and sexy going to town on your foot like that."

Harper pouted, "I want Poppy to do that to me too! How do I get those chemicals in her head to release again?"

Annabelle recoiled at the thought. She couldn't turn into that...perverted slave Shrinkee again. She wouldn't lose herself while trapped in this nightmare. She was Annabelle Cooper. Musician. Friend. Daughter. 

"You could shove her in your sock like Molly did," Naomi cheekily suggested.

Annabelle shot up to her feet. She stomped her foot, "No!" She shouted. The giantess exchanged amused glances, only adding to Annabelle's frustration. 

"What's wrong widdle Poppy?" Naomi cooed.

Annabelle bristled. Poppy was the sex-crazed deviant who lived in her head and begged to be owned by the giantesses. She had let her take over once—it wouldn't happen a second time.

"I am not Poppy! I am Annabelle Cooper and I will not be your pet," Annabelle declared. 

Molly raised her foot and wiggled her toes. "That's not what you were saying earlier," she teased. The other giantesses laughed.

Annabelle's face turned red as she shook her head. "That wasn't me...that was Poppy!"

Leah raised her eyebrow, "But you are Poppy."

"Poppy is a chemical imbalance. I am Annabelle Cooper," Annabelle said indignantly. They could call her anything they wanted, but it wouldn't change who Annabelle Cooper was. Annabelle would never lose herself. 

Naomi stared at Annabelle with a contemplative expression, before she turned to Harper, seemingly ignoring the tiny girl, "Harp what time was the report supposed to air?"

Annabelle folded her arms and sat back onto the cold coffee table. If they would ignore her, then she would gladly treat them as if they didn't exist.

Harper glanced at her phone, "Ah shoot! We missed it. Sorry, I was distracted by Poppy's imprinting episode." 

Leah smiled, "That's fine, I recorded it. Why don't you get the wine and snacks."

Harper, seemingly fully recovered from her sob fest, cheerfully ran out the room. Annabelle watched as the giantesses got into a more comfortable position on the couch. Annabelle was scooped up by Naomi. She sat in the middle of the couch between Leah and Molly. Annabelle unsuccessfully tried to block the giantess' finger from petting her naked back.

For someone whose family owned a Shrinkee clothing company, Annabelle noticed Naomi didn't mind keeping her in the nude. 

Harper returned with a large bowl of popcorn and a bottle of wine. The buttery smell spurred Annabelle's ever evasive appetite. 

"You forgot the wine glasses," Molly tsked at Harper. She got up and went to retrieve them.

Annabelle saw a sly smirk spread across Harper's face as she took the opportunity to plop herself into Molly's vacated spot on the couch next to Naomi and Annabelle. 

Annabelle couldn't help but stare at the enormous bowl of popcorn on Harper's lap. Her stomach growled and her mouth watered at the golden treat. 

Harper must've noticed Annabelle's hungry gaze on the popcorn because she cooed, "Do you want some popcorn, Poppy?"

Before Annabelle could respond, Naomi took a handful of popcorn and shoved it in her gigantic mouth. She shook her head, "Hold off on that for a second, Harp. I want her to see the report before we do anything else," Naomi said.

A pit of dread landed firmly in Annabelle's stomach. She had been doing an excellent job of ignoring the "accident report" musings the giantesses had been discussing since the cleaners showed up. The same feeling Annabelle got right before she had shrunken, always emerged when the giant girls talked about "the report."

She had her suspicions on what it was, but none of her theories boded well for her. 

Molly returned with four wine glasses and a frown when she saw Harper in her spot. She begrudgingly sat on the other side of Leah. A large shadow cast over Annabelle as Harper passed the popcorn bowl over to her in an act of truce. Molly accepted it, greedily. 

Leah opened the bottle of wine and began to pour it into each of the giantesses' glasses. Annabelle knew next to nothing about wine, but even she could tell it was fancy. 

"Come on, start it already," Harper said, giddily. 

Leah smiled and turned on the television, which was the size of a drive in-movie theater projector to Annabelle. After fiddling around with the DVR, the screen turned black and then reappeared, this time with a reporter on the side of a road. Her face was twisted as if she had swallowed something spoiled and her eyes were red.

The woman began to speak. Her voice cracked before she evened out her tone. Her sad brown eyes pierced Annabelle's heart as she spoke, "The Queenston community is reeling after a horrific bus accident took the lives of thirty-one students from Queenston University."

Annabelle froze. 

"Found by a cyclist in early this morning, a Queenston University bus crashed off road on Readmill Avenue. We spoke to Police Commissioner Beverly Abbot about the tragic incident."

Annabelle forced herself to pay attention to the television, but it was difficult to hear anything over the beating of her own heart. She felt as though she was watching from outside of her body. Her brain had shaded in all of the dots, but her heart wasn't letting it connect them just yet. 

Another woman appeared on the screen. Her blonde hair flowed freely down her shoulders, but was held in place by a police hat. She looked more like a model than a Police Commissioner. 

Annabelle heard Harper groan next to her. "She's wearing my lipstick. I told her not to wear that shade," she sighed. 

Another horrible feeling rose in Annabelle. Abbot. She had heard that name for the past couple of weeks in her STATS class. Harper Abbot.

Harper's mother stared at the camera, stone faced. Another one of the giantesses' parents was right in the middle of this fucked up mess. She had never been a conspiracy nut, but everything about the Shrinkee meeting was looking more like a well developed ploy with each new detail Annabelle discovered.

She really had miscalculated just how elaborate the massacre was.

"She looks great," Molly said with a mouthful of popcorn. "At least you guys can share make up. Whenever I wear make up, my mother just says I look like a whore," Molly said bitterly.

"Shush," Leah hissed, "It's coming up."

Annabelle's tongue itched in her dry mouth. All the moisture had dried off, and she was left with cotton mouth and a loud heartbeat. 

Harper's mother spoke in an even and blunt tone. Annabelle looked for any sign of guilt or even glee and found none. If the police chief was feeling anything, she was hiding it extremely well. 

"We received a call around dawn this morning, reporting the crash. Officers arrived at the scene shortly after, but unfortunately all occupants of the bus were found dead on arrival. The deceased were identified as Queenston students affiliated with the campus' Height Disruption Disorder Support Group. Records from the school indicate that the bus had been signed out for a weekend field trip to the Height Disruption Disorder Memorial Center. Unfortunately, the bus crashed on Saturday evening, but due to the remote location of the road, it was not located until early this morning. The students' families have all been notified."

Annabelle's vision turned blurry. She hadn't noticed before, but she had started crying. She had never felt such despair before. She didn't know she could. Somewhere out there in the gigantic world, her father thought she was dead. 

No one was looking for her.

Annabelle collapsed onto Naomi's palm, her body racking itself with sobs. A finger gently caressed her back. 

Naomi shifted her hand and Annabelle was placed onto her chest. The tiny girl felt the strong, rhythmic beating of the giantess' heart right below her. 

"Shh," Naomi whispered softly, "That's what I wanted to show you. Annabelle Cooper is dead." Her voice was strong, but she didn't sound like she was trying to be cruel. She said it factually.

Annabelle cried harder as her words hit her. They had effectively erased her. 

Harper's voice broke through Annabelle's sobs. "But, like, that's okay if there's no Annabelle! Because you'll always have a place as my—"

"—Our," Molly swiftly corrected.

"Our Poppy," Harper finished. 

Molly smiled from the end of the couch, "I mean what would you rather be? A dead teenager or an adorable widdle Shrinkee that one of us will spoil and love forever?" 

Annabelle continued to sob into Naomi's soft flesh. Although she was nearing a mental and emotional breakdown, Annabelle couldn't help but take in Naomi's lavender scent. Like Harper's, it was overwhelming but frustratingly enticing. 

"Give Poppy some space," Annabelle heard Leah say. "She needs time to adjust. But why don't we toast to another successful extermination? Thirty-one parasites are now out of our campus' population—well thirty parasites," she corrected herself.

She stroked a giant, slender finger down Annabelle's back. "And one adorable widdle pet," she finished.

Annabelle tried to ignore her, but she couldn't. The giantess was louder than her sobs of despair. 

"I'll definitely toast to Poppy," Annabelle heard Harper chirp.   

The clanging of wine glasses rang above her as the giantesses toasted. Their laughter easily dwarfed her weeping. 

"Wow, another year and it's over just like that. I can't believe we still have an entire boring school year to finish," Molly sighed. She paused, "Although we do have Poppy now."

Annabelle heard Harper moan, "She's the only thing keeping me from dropping out before midterms."

The tiny girl shook as Naomi spoke, "Are you sure it's not the massive trust fund your parents are lording over you?"

"That too," Harper said bitterly. "But none of that matters since Poppy is here. There's so much I want to do with her now that the report is out!"

Annabelle grimaced and closed her eyes. Her fear was beginning to overtake her sorrow. 

"Remember, we're not out of the woods yet," Leah chastised the blonde. "The cleaners may have gotten rid of any loose ends, but we have to do our part."

"I know, I know," Harper pouted, "But people usually stop caring about the Shrinkees after, like, a couple of weeks."

Molly inserted, "My Dad said he wants me to take charge for this thing, you know. The vigil, the memorial, all of it. That means we'll be front and center leading the condolence parade."

Naomi grunted, vibrating Annabelle's body, "Ugh, I don't feel like it. All the whining and blubbering—'my poor son, my dead brother, she was so young'—give me a fucking break," Naomi snapped. 

Annabelle was more nauseated than she had been in Molly's shoe. Somehow the giantesses still found ways to shock her with their causal cruelty.

"You know what they say," Molly said, "Work hard, play hard—and now that we have Poppy we're going to play really hard."

Even with her eyes closed, Annabelle could hear the giantess' smirk.

The continued to talk around her, their words swirling in the air like fireworks demanding her attention. Annabelle pressed her body against Naomi's chest. The slight movement caused the giantess' heart to beat faster. 

Annabelle leaned her head against the soft skin and allowed herself to become absorbed in the giant heartbeat.

Ba-dum. Ba-dum. Ba-dum. 

The pounding didn't drown out the giantesses that surrounded her, but Annabelle found herself being drawn to the powerful beating. 

Her world had turned upside down and was threating to fall apart. Everyone outside of this damned house thought Annabelle Cooper was dead. 

Annabelle wondered if she actually was dead. If this entire ordeal was taking place in her own personalized hell, and she had actually splattered underneath Leah's foot with Carrie two nights ago. 

But Naomi's heartbeat made her think otherwise. It was the most alive thing she had ever experienced. Annabelle knew that for better or worse, she was alive too. 

What that meant? 

Ba-dum. Ba-dum. Ba-dum. 

The Shrinkee had no idea. 

 

Chapter 9 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Finally get some background on the giantesses and general answers in this one. Hope you guys are still enjoying this story!


After jogging past the fourth flower memorial for the bus crash HDD students, Isabella decided to return to her dorm room. Not that she would be able to escape Anna there either. At the request of Anna's father, two of Anna's friends had come yesterday and taken some of her things—old clothes, jewelry, her keyboard piano. 

Still, there was a lot left of her. For the last few days, Isabella would stare at the empty bed and close her eyes, hoping that when she opened them Anna would be there hunched over, studying or writing songs in her "secret" journal. 

Isabella began to make her way back to her dorm. For the first time since she had been accepted into Queenston, she wished the prestigious University wasn't so small and exclusive. It seemed as she walked back to her dorm, almost everyone she came across gave her sad smiles and pitying glances. She missed her public high school where people she had gone to school with since kindergarten didn't know her name. 

She blasted her music and ran the rest of the way to her dorm. As Isabella neared her dorm room, she noticed the pile of flowers outside of her door had grown since she had left. She ignored it, not having the mental fortitude to deal with it.

She just needed to nap in her aggressively quiet and empty room. But when she opened the door, instead of an empty room, she found four people sifting through her room—really Anna's side of the room.

Isabella yanked her earbuds out so quickly one of the plastic tips flew off. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" Isabella barked. Her run had tired her out, but the shock from seeing her small dorm room suddenly full had energized her. 

A beautiful girl with long brown hair stepped in front of her. She was chubby and wore a smile that inexplicably bothered Isabella. She couldn't place her face, but she looked familiar.

"Hi, sorry to surprise you like this. I'm Molly Gates, we were sent here to retrieve some things for the candlelight vigil on Friday," she explained. 

Isabella paused before it dawned on her. "Gates...as in—"

Molly nodded, her smile unwavering, "Yeah, Dean Gates is my father—well former Dean Gates—he's on the Board of Trustees now." 

Isabella became even more flustered. If she was Molly Gates then that meant...Isabella glanced at the other people in her room. All but one had stopped to look at her. Even though she was only a freshman, Isabella instantly recognized them: The Formidable Four.

It was a name given to them by the student body, due to their appearance and wealth. Isabella hadn't put much stock in the rumors, but she had heard that they were all seriously connected. 

She'd also have to be blind to ignore the fact that they all were extremely attractive. But it wasn't just their looks that made Isabella uneasy. Although Molly was smiling, there was something still intimidating about her.  

Still, she didn't care who they were. To be rummaging through Anna's stuff like that...

"What the hell could you be looking for that you would use in a vigil?" Isabella snapped. 

The stunning dark haired girl who had been sitting on Anna's bed answered. She wore a large green crystal necklace that she twirled between her fingers. Isabella recognized her as Leah Windsor—the Governor's kid. 

"Just things that show her personality—any artwork or poetry she created," Leah said.

Isabella looked at the girl who hadn't paid stopped searching through Anna's things. Her back was turned, but based on her blonde hair, Isabella guessed that was Harper Abbot. She couldn't remember exactly who her parents were, but she thought they had something to do with security or law enforcement. The upperclassman was rummaging through Anna's highest drawer in her dresser. If Isabella remembered correctly, that  drawer had Anna's...

"And what kind of artwork do you hope to find in her panty drawer?" Isabella retorted. 

Harper turned around with a bright smile across her face, as if Isabella hadn't called her out, red handed. "Sometimes people hide, like, private things in private places, like a love letter or a family heirloom. I just wanna make sure everything important is given back to Po—Annabelle's family," Harper explained.

Isabella called bullshit, but didn't feel comfortable outright accusing the busty blonde of being a pervert. 

"Well there's not much left of her personal stuff. Just books and clothes. They took all of her other things yesterday," Isabella said, crossing her arms.

The cool-looking punk rock chick who had been leaning against her wall, spoke up. Naomi Sano. Her family owned and ran Shrink-Life, that company that sold all of the Shrinkee stuff. She didn't look it, but she was probably worth millions.  

"Who took all of her stuff yesterday?" She asked. 

Isabella looked her over. She had a bad feeling about all of them. Why would four rich college students be in charge of retrieving a single dead student's belongings? 

Isabella sighed. What was she doing? She was thinking too hard about this. She was just stressed with everything that had happened. She walked over to her bed and sat on it. It was strange to be facing these four rich upperclassman rather than Anna.

"Her friends came over and took her instruments, laptop, and some clothes she always wore," Isabella said. "There's not much left here."

Isabella could've sworn she saw the blonde's smile waver for a second. "Who were these 'friends' that took her stuff?" She asked.

Isabelle grabbed a bottle of water from her bag and took a swig. The eyes of the Formidable Four never left her. "Other freshman, they play music together," she answered. 

"Right," Harper said. She sounded dejected. The room filled with an awkward pause.

"We should get out of your way," Molly finally said. They made their move to leave when guilt struck Isabella.

"Wait," said. She exhaled and reached behind her pillow and pulled out a pink rabbit. "This is...was Anna's. She didn't know I knew she had it. Her friends forgot to take it with them yesterday. I was going to keep it so I could...well it's better if you guys use it for the vigil." 

Their faces all lit up. Harper took the bunny and smothered it against her huge chest. "Thanks," she smiled. 

Even Naomi, who hadn't done anything but scowl since Isabella had entered the room, was wearing a small grin. She nodded towards the stuffed animal. "Annabelle does—I mean didn't—seem like the type to have something like this," she said. 

Isabella thought back to when she had first seen Anna sleeping, curled up with the rabbit. A wistful smile spread across her face, "I only saw it out during thunderstorms. I think she was afraid of loud noises," Isabella replied. She dragged herself out of the memory and turned her attention back to the Formidable Four. 

"Sorry for being so hostile earlier. It's been a rough week," Isabella said. 

"No worries," Molly said. "It's been hard for the entire Queenston community. I can't even imagine how you feel."

Isabella lowered her head to the ground, "I only knew Anna for a couple of weeks, but she was special. I'm not just saying that because she's dead, I mean it. She was a good person. Most nights we would stay up talking about anything. She was so funny, but not mean funny. She was just..." Isabella trailed off. She glanced up at the Formidable Four, embarrassed at her sudden emotional vomit.

"You should come to the vigil, it might help," Leah suggested.

"Yeah," Isabella said, halfheartedly. Her eyes caught a glare from her crystal necklace. They really must've been rich, that crystal was huge.

Isabella realized she was gawking and quickly looked away. 

Leah took a step closer. "It's okay, do you like it? It was delivered this morning," she said.

Molly and Naomi suddenly looked uncomfortable. Harper was still preoccupied with the rabbit. 

"We should get going. There's still other rooms to visit, right Leah?" Molly said. 

Leah turned to them with an easy smile, "Just a second." She faced Isabella. "Look, it has an adjustable strap. I can wear it way down to my stomach or right up against my neck. But I really like wearing it against my chest, right next to my heartbeat."

Isabella was getting that uneasy feeling again. 

"It was from one of those websites that claim their items have mystic properties. When I bought it, the store said that it was good luck to kiss it...do you want to try?" Leah asked. 

Isabella threw a questioning look to the other Formidable Four members, who avoided eye contact with her. Leah stared at her with the most intense green eyes she had ever seen. Isabella sighed, there was no way she could say no to someone that pretty. 

"Why not," Isabella shrugged. 

Leah stepped closer to the bed and pulled the necklace lower. Isabella looked up at Leah for reassurance and the upperclassman nodded. Isabella gently grabbed the crystal and pressed her lips against it. She pulled it away and observed the jewelry. It definitely was eye catching. 

The slightest of vibrations reached Isabella's fingertips as she held the crystal. It almost felt like...

"We seriously have to go," Molly said, pulling Leah and the necklace away. "Thank you for the rabbit. Remember, the vigil is tomorrow night," Molly called as the Formidable Four scurried out the door.

Isabella was once again left in the quiet dorm room. The girls had been a strange, but ultimately welcome distraction from the silence of her room. 

Isabella collapsed onto her bed. Those girls were as glamorous as they were weird. Isabelle felt good about giving them Anna's bunny. They just wanted to help, didn't they?

Still, Leah's crystal kept coming back to her mind. For a second it felt like it was vibrating...from the inside. Isabella shook off her concern. 

It was just a fancy jewel, nothing more. 

Though there was one thing Isabella decided after speaking to the Formidable Four: Rich people were weird.

 

Annabelle struggled to keep the nail polish brush straight as Leah wiggled her toes while she bickered with the other giantesses.

"How many times do I have to explain this to you?" Leah snapped. "I did it for Poppy's sake. So she could have closure."

Naomi scoffed, "Right, be fucking real Leah, you got off on that. Knowing Poppy was literally so close to that chick, but she had no idea. I'm surprised you didn't cum right there."

Molly plopped down on one of the living room chairs with a bowl of chips. "That was risky. What if the lid had somehow come off? Or she heard Poppy scream?" She chided.

Although Annabelle was miles below it's trajectory, she still ducked as Naomi threw a pillow at Molly. 

"Watch the chips!" Molly said, dodging the pillow.

"Shrink-Life Labs made that necklace for me on special order. It's Shrinkee-proof," Naomi assured.

Unfortunately for Annabelle, she was right. She had spent the better time in the necklace just banging and attacking the thing from every angle. The only thing that cracked had been one of the bones in her right hand.

When Izzy had picked up the necklace, Annabelle had screamed and pounded against the crystal until her body collapsed. For a split second she thought she had gotten through to her, but her hope dashed as she was snatched away from Izzy.

"Still, Leah what would you have done if she had realized something was weird?" Molly insisted. "I just think you're being really reckless."

Naomi nodded in agreement, "Usually you're a lot smarter than this."

Annabelle didn't look up to see Leah's reaction, but her toes had clenched. Ground shaking footsteps interrupted Annabelle's work. Harper came barreling into the room. Before she knew what was happening, a huge figure landed in front of Annabelle. 

The Shrinkee screamed and scrambled away from the figure. It cast a large shadow over her. But when she looked up she saw a gigantic version of her childhood stuffed animal, Mr. Bun Bun. Annabelle had never done hard drugs before, but she assumed this is what "trippin" would be like.

Harper's light voice gained a cartoony tone as she spoke for Mr. Bun Bun. "Hiya there Poppy, do you want to play?"

Though she couldn't have possibly known the ramifications for giving these psychopaths anything from before she shrank, Annabelle still blamed Izzy. She remembered how shocked she was when her now gigantic roommate had pulled Mr. Bun Bun out from under her pillow. Annabelle didn't even think her own dad knew she still had him. 

Annabelle's stomach lurched as she was whisked high into the air by Leah's slender fingers. 

"H-Hey!" Harper whined.

"We still need to talk about this," Molly protested. 

Leah cupped another hand on top of Annabelle, diminishing most of the light from her view. "I'm taking a bath. And since it's my time with Poppy, I'm taking her with me," Leah declared.

Annabelle remained still in Leah's hand. After Monday's news of the bus crash had hit campus, the university decided to cancel classes for the rest of the week. Which meant Annabelle had been trapped in the house with the giantesses for more than 72 hours straight. 

They behaved like normal college girls. They scrolled through their socials, watched movies, and gossiped about their classmates. But, they always made sure Annabelle was never out of their sight. The tiny girl often found herself gripped in someone's curious fingers or underneath a giantess' foot. They started giving her "chores" to do, like painting their nails or rubbing their feet. 

Annabelle was too exhausted to fight back. Her days were filled with booming giantesses and their demands and cooing, while when she did finally pass out from exhaustion at night, her sleep was plagued with nightmares that were really just vivid recounts of what the day had brought. 

Her mind was also fried from the paranoia that "Poppy" might return. She didn't know what had caused the perverted persona to appear before, so she was constantly on the alert for any sign or feeling that she might reemerge.

Her mind being occupied with these concerns left her little room to predict the giantesses' behavior.  Mostly they all stayed in the living room together. But sometimes—usually when one of them got jealous—a giantess would snatch her away and declare that it was their "time" with her. 

It hadn't taken Harper much time to brag about her sexual rendezvous with Annabelle. The other giantesses reacted swiftly, not wanting to lose to the blonde. As Annabelle had predicted, she was unable to fight against the giantesses' desires. They used her whenever and however they saw fit. During their alone time, she often found herself smushed against gigantic plump lips, pressed into their massive chest fat, and inserted into their gushing pussies. She now knew each giantesses inside and out—literally. She knew their scents, their snores...their tastes. 

Their barrage of attention had left Annabelle depleted—both physically and mentally. Although she wouldn't stop looking for ways to escape, right now she knew she would find no paths to freedom in the state she was in.

Annabelle sunk into Leah's palm. Like everything they made her wear, the "sexy nurse" costume had left her cold, but the warmth from Leah's hand made it bearable. As Leah took her upstairs, Annabelle considered how fucked up her life had become. She was lying in a college student's palm like it was a couch—and so far it was the most relaxing part of her day. 

Leah reached the bathroom and light once again found Annabelle as the giantess closed the door behind her. Annabelle was surprised to see Leah release a deep sigh. She must've been more annoyed by the other giantesses than she had led on.

She placed Annabelle onto the sink's counter. From this angle Annabelle could really see just how big everything was, or rather, how small she had become. The sink only reached Leah's upper thigh. 

"Get undressed, Poppy," Leah ordered, her already booming voice reverberated around the bathroom.

Annabelle winced. She hated the baby-talk the giantesses used with her, but it never meant good things when they stopped. Annabelle followed the giantess' orders. She shimmed out of her sweaty costume. The ever present Shrinkee coldness was a lot harsher in the nude. 

She covered herself and tried to look anywhere else while Leah undressed. It was impossible though. Watching her was like watching a mountain shed its snow. She really was beautiful—they all were. Which made their monstrous actions all the more horrible. 

Leah's eyes met Annabelle's and she smirked. Annabelle turned away, her cheeks flushed. 

"You know, you're going to have to get used to my body. It's okay to look. Soon you'll be worshiping it anyway," Leah's voice echoed. 

Annabelle ignored her, but glanced at her from her peripheral. The giantess was bending over to turn on the bath. Annabelle was transfixed by her smooth skin. Her ass was inexplicably round and perky. She hadn't seen the giantess workout once since she had shrunken.

Annabelle continued to stare at the gigantic butt. Rich, beautiful, and a great body. Some people had all the luck.

Leah turned on the faucet. Annabelle's ears filled with the sound of the roaring water. She could barely hear herself think. An idea blossomed within Annabelle. The idea soon became an urge. She had to do it. She needed a release or she would implode. Annabelle checked on Leah. Her back was turned from Annabelle as she fiddled with the water's temperature. 

Annabelle knew she had to do it now. She uncovered herself and took a deep breath. 

She focused on the back of Leah's head and unleashed some of what she had been holding back. "I hate you! I hate all of you! I hope you all die! I don't wanna be shrunk! I miss my Dad! I don't want to turn into Poppy! Izzy should've heard me in the necklace! This isn't fair! This isn't fucking fair! This isn't fair!" Annabelle screeched. 

She collapsed onto the cold sink counter. She felt better, but in a sprained foot instead of a broken leg sort of way. Annabelle sat up and watched the bath fill up in silence. 

Leah turned off the faucet and swiveled around to Annabelle. She rose to her full height and walked over to the tiny girl, casting a large shadow over her. Annabelle flinched as Leah suddenly lowered herself. Instead of getting eye level with Annabelle, she reached inside the sink's bottom cabinet. 

She rose again, this time carrying a small bowl. She reached over the Shrinkee and filled the bowl with water from the sink. 

After she was finished, Annabelle was carried over to the tub. She set down Annabelle next to the bowl. Annabelle wondered why she hadn't just set her inside, when she got her answer. Leah raised one leg and stepped over the side of the tub and Annabelle. The Shrinkee was gifted an under-head view of Leah's enormous pussy as she stepped into the tub. The giantess lowered herself into the tub with a sigh. 

Wordlessly, she picked up Annabelle and set her in the small bowl. To her surprise, Annabelle's muscles relaxed when she hit the warm water. 

Annabelle didn't think any part of her still knew how to relax. 

"Poppy?"

And just like that, she tensed back up.

"Y-Yes?" Annabelle answered. 

"Is there anything you want?" 

Annabelle hesitated. Just because she couldn't tell what the trap Leah was leading her into was, didn't mean that it didn't exist.

"No?"

"Is that a question?"

Annabelle fiddled with her hands in the water. "I-I don't—"

Leah sat up and Annabelle heard an ocean of water shift as the giantess moved. She stared down intensely at the Shrinkee. "I can get you anything you want, Poppy."

Annabelle tried to quell the frustration that sparked at Leah's offer. "No thank you," she responded.

Leah leaned in closer, her large chest dangerously nearing Annabelle's bowl. "I'm serious Poppy. Anything you could ever want. I could get it for you," she insisted.   

"A cure," Annabelle blurted. She knew it was a stupid thing to say as soon as she said it. 

Leah furrowed her eyebrows, "What?"

Annabelle took a deep breath and lifted her head to meet Leah's eyes. It was too late to back down now. "A cure. For HDD. You all have the funds—and I know Naomi's family deals with Shrinkee marketing. They have to know some research facilities that specialize in HDD research. We only make up a fraction of the population so I know HDD isn't a priority, but with your father being the Governor and all, I think you can influence enough...what?" Annabelle stopped her proposal after watching Leah's smirk only grow as she spoke.

Leah poorly tried to stifle her giggles. "It's just you're so cute," she laughed.

Annabelle clenched her fists and sank into the bowl until she was chin deep. 

"I didn't know you had been paying that much attention to us, but apparently you even know about our parents' professions," Leah said. 

Annabelle bit back a retort. It still amazed her to find that none of the giantesses couldn't grasp the simple concept: They were huge to her

Everything they did, everything they said, forced her attention. She didn't have a choice. 

Leah returned to Annabelle's proposal, "You know Poppy, unregistered Shrinkees go for about thirty million each."

Annabelle sat up, eyes wide. "What?"

Leah nodded, her smile still on her lips. "It's illegal to buy a Shrinkee of course, you have to be related or extremely lucky and find a recently shrunken one that hasn't been registered yet. Those odds are laughably low, so some people find people who are good at retrieving Shrinkees who haven't been shrunken yet—for a price of course."

Annabelle felt sick. She had heard rumors of that kind of stuff happening, but she just thought they were campfire stories meant to scare Shrinkee kids. 

Leah continued, "I'm telling you this because you need to know just how unpopular a HDD cure or even vaccine would be. So unpopular that it could result in someone getting seriously hurt...or worse."

Annabelle grimaced. It sounded like a billion dollar underground industry, with the most powerful members of society preying on the most vulnerable. 

Annabelle was jolted from her thoughts as the giantess grabbed a loofah and began to wash her arm. Although her movements were massive, they were elegant. She looked like a gigantic princess.

"So you can see why you're extremely valuable to us, Poppy," Leah said as she lathered her slender arms with soap. "Some of our parents even offered us hundreds of millions for you."

Annabelle's head shot up. Leah smirked at her apparent shock. "There are less than 200 Type 0 Shrinkees on this planet—and as far as I know, you're currently the only unimprinted Shrinkee among them. If anything, they should be offering billions."

A million thoughts bounced around in Annabelle's head. She twirled the ends of hair between her fingers, trying to make sense of everything she had been told. 

"Don't worry, Poppy. We would never sell you. You belong to us—well hopefully me in the long run," Leah patted Annabelle's head with a damp finger. With every pat she inadvertently pushed her lower into the water.

Annabelle suddenly stood up and grabbed Leah's finger. She looked the giantess in the eye. "Answers," she said.

Leah tilted her head, "Hmm?"

"You said I could ask for anything. I want answers," Annabelle declared.

Leah pulled her finger away and leaned back into the tub with an exhale and a frown. "Poppy, you really are a strange little Shrinkee. When I said that, I meant something like a dessert from France or a doll house to live in."

Annabelle held the giantess' gaze, unwavering. 

"Fine, go ahead," Leah waved, splashing Annabelle as she did so.

Annabelle wiped the water from her face and asked, "How do you know how many Type 0 Shrinkees there are? And if there are around 200 then why haven't they done any analysis for more research?"

Leah visibly hesitated and looked up at the ceiling. After a few moments of silence, she finally spoke. "The night you shrank, I called my father and he put me into contact with some people who were...informed about Type 0 Shrinkees," Leah answered.

"Who?" Annabelle demanded. 

Leah's smirk returned. "I didn't say that my answers would be detailed," she laughed. "As for the research, well not all of those Shrinkees and their owners even live on the same continent. Plus, not a lot of people want to disrupt their entire lives for the sake of science," Leah added.

Annabelle moved on to her next question. "How often do you murder people?"

Leah lifted a leg and Annabelle watched as a waterfall of water cascaded down her smooth skin. The giantess began to drag the loofah along her leg.

"I've never killed a single person in my life," Leah answered evenly. "If you're asking how often do I exterminate Shrinkees, then the answer is twice a year. Once with the girls and another time with my family during the holidays." 

Annabelle swallowed her disgust and pushed forward. "How do you find peop—Shrinkees to shrink?" Annabelle asked.

Leah continued to wash her leg. "We have a person who cases Shrinkee communities, support groups, family reunions, weddings, etc. Then we set up a gathering as helpers and service people and then the fun starts. There's an extremely dedicated and intense cleaning agency that takes care of suspicious PIs, witnesses, or really any type of loose end," Leah explained.

Annabelle's disgust deepened. She had suspected they operated like that. Was there really no way to stop them? How many people had lost their lives to these sadistic monsters? Annabelle closed her eyes and tried to collect herself. 

"What's wrong widdle Poppy? Come on, I've already told you that you're not like those other Shrinkees. You're practically a different species," Leah said.

Annabelle shook her head. She wasn't going to argue about this again. She couldn't change their minds even if she begged them. 

"What will you do if you lose? If I imprint on one of the others?" Annabelle asked.

The smile faded from Leah's lips. She slowly shook her head. "That won't happen," she said, matter of fact.

"But if it does—"

"—If it does happen, then I move on," Leah said unconvincingly. "We have all agreed that whoever you imprint on gets to register you as theirs."

"And you'll just get on with your life?" Annabelle persisted. She knew what she was doing was dangerous but she didn't care. "You'll give up?"

Leah raised her foot and began scrubbing it, hard. "What are you getting at, Poppy?" 

Annabelle decided to poke the bear. "I think no matter who I imprint on, the other three won't back off without a fight. I think you'll tear each other apart before anyone even gets to the registrar's office."

Annabelle knew what coming, but she still released a frustratingly pathetic sounding yelp when Leah lifted her in the air in a firm fist. It wasn't tight enough to hurt her, but firm enough to remind her of the difference in power.

"Counter argument—" Leah said with a smile, "I think you'll imprint on me and every moment for your life will center around my happiness. I think you will sing for me and beg for kisses. I think you'll cry if I don't let you get me off at least twice a day. And I think you'll be devastated if I don't let you curl up to these every night," Leah said. 

She raised her foot and lowered it onto her hand—and Annabelle. Annabelle squirmed under the huge wet foot as the giantess wiggled her toes against her face. Thankfully Leah removed the foot as quickly as she had subjected them to Annabelle. 

Annabelle shuddered, disgusted by the feeling of Leah's sole on her naked body. She was shifted as Leah raised her by lifting her underneath her arms. Annabelle's legs instinctively kicked the empty air. 

Leah brought her close, until Annabelle's line of sight was filled with Leah's gigantic face. 

"You get one more question," she said, tickling Annabelle's feet with her free hand. 

It was difficult for Annabelle to think underneath these conditions. She could feel her strength fleeting by the second.

"W-Why did you let Izz—my roommate hold the necklace even though you knew there was a chance she could notice me?" 

Annabelle cursed inwardly. She already knew the answer to that—the height had made her panic.

Leah was silent for a second as a thoughtful look cast over her face. Annabelle gripped her fingers tighter. Her arms were starting to scream.

"I guess Molly and Naomi were right—well half right. I'd be lying if I said I don't enjoy the thrill of someone having something they're looking for and not even knowing it. I mean, there she was close to tears from her roommate dying while she was literally holding your life in her hands. That feeling is just..."

Annabelle was in too much pain to hide her disdainful expression.

"It's also your fault, Poppy. You're cute doing anything, but the faces you make when you're scared or uncomfortable are indescribably adorable. Ask the other girls, and they'll tell you the same thing. Honestly, if you could see how cute you are when we're stepping on you or just standing over you, I don't think you'd blame us."

Annabelle wanted to bark back. She wanted to curse her out, but she could feel herself beginning to slip.

Leah continued, either unaware of Annabelle's predicament or uncaring. "Anyway, the main reason I did it was for hope—or rather to give you some and take it away. I've checked the limited Type 0 studies, and they all come to the same conclusion: hopeless Shrinkees imprint. I just have to get you to stop fighting me over everything. And I don't mean massaging my feet because you're afraid I'm going to swallow you. I mean I need you to worship me because you understand that is your purpose, because there is no other place in this world for you. Once you understand that your place is as my pet, then we can finally start our life together."

Annabelle had a lot to say to Leah's rant, but the last of her strength had run out. She screamed, and braced herself to submerge in water. Instead she landed in Leah's soft palm. The giantess smiled as if to say "See? You need me."

Annabelle was placed onto the squishy surface that was Leah's chest. Her arms prickled with pain. Annabelle raised her head so she could see the smirking giantess. Through gritted teeth she sneered at her.

"I am not giving up. I may be a Shrinkee, but I'll never be your Shrinkee," Annabelle spat. 

Leah said nothing and Annabelle watched as the giantess grabbed a bottle of liquid soap and spurted a dollop on each of her boobs. 

Leah smiled at Annabelle, showing all of her teeth.  

"Get to work." 

 

 

Chapter 10 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

So sorry for the absence! Life's been crazy, but I'm back now.  Hope you like this next chapter of Angst: The Erotic Story.


 

For the majority of her childhood, Annabelle's family had made fun of the horrible quality of Shrink-Life products. But in a cruel twist of fate, she was trapped in a Shrink-Life necklace so secure it would've put any super max prison to shame. This time, tied around Naomi's neck, the necklace hung right against the giantess' chest. 

Annabelle literally watched the world go by her as Naomi and the other giantesses walked through campus. Harper held Mr. Bun Bun tightly to her chest, while Leah and Molly each held a bouquet of flowers. Her captors were unusually quiet, most likely due to the dozens of somber-looking people around them. 

Though it was difficult to see the expressions on the giantesses from inside the necklace, Annabelle could tell they had equally somber looks on their faces. 

Psychopaths.

To feign sadness at the memorial of the same people that they murdered was sick. Although they couldn't see her, Annabelle glowered at them through her cage. And of course they had brought her along, as if she wasn't already hanging onto her sanity by a thread.

She would just have to block everything out. Each tear, each sob, each wail—she would block it out.

A soft glow shone in the distance and Annabelle knew they were nearing the memorial sight. As they grew closer, Annabelle could make out the site better. Like the golden glow from a sunrise, the campus garden was lit with hundreds of candles. Hundreds of people walked around the garden, where thirty-one shrines were displayed, one for each victim. 

Annabelle took one look at the beautifully tragic scene and instantly realized that she wouldn't be able to block out anything.

Her captors approached the vigil with slow steps. The garden was full of people from the community. Annabelle instinctively backed against the crystal's wall. Giants. There were giants all around her. Even at chest level, Annabelle still felt impossibly small.

For a twisted moment, Annabelle was relieved by the barrier that her cage provided. 

Though she was surrounded by giant people, the garden was quiet. Everyone whispered and murmured. They even cried quietly. 

Yet Annabelle noticed something strange as the giantesses navigated through the vigil. Every so often people would glance in the giantesses' direction. It happened enough that there was no way her captors didn't notice it, but they didn't acknowledge the extra attention at all. 

The hopeful part of Annabelle wondered if people were becoming suspicious of the giantesses. She hoped they could somehow sense their absolute lack of morality. 

Of course, once again the universe proved to be in favor of the giantesses.

A group of students who had been glancing at Annabelle's tormentors, finally walked over to them. They wore nervous smiles as their eyes darted along each of the giantesses. They practically gleamed with excitement.  

"Hi guys...um we just wanted to know if you were going to be speaking tonight?" One of the student's asked. He directed his question towards Molly.

Molly gave the group a small smile, "Not tonight. We're just here to pay our respects," Molly said.

The students deflated, obviously disappointed.

Leah chastised, "Our community just experienced a horrible tragedy. Let's remember that tonight is about mourning the lost lives of our fellow students."

The group sheepishly nodded. "You're right, sorry," another student said. 

Annabelle groaned. She looked up at the adoring faces of the students. Were they so stupid that they couldn't tell that she was full of shit?  

"It's no big deal," Harper smiled. "But be sure to hug your family extra tight tonight. You never know when your last day might be your last, you know?"

The group of students nodded and gave their goodbyes to Annabelle's kidnappers. The giantesses continued to walk through the vigil, seemingly unfazed by the sudden group of students that had just showered them with looks of adoration.  

Annabelle was deeply confused. What the hell was that? Those students had treated them like they were celebrities. Sure they were the children of prominent figures, but it wasn't as if they were actually famous.

Annabelle hesitated. They weren't famous, were they? Other than Harper, who she had known as only a ditzy classmate, Annabelle had never seen or heard of any of the giantesses before the Shrinkee meeting. Annabelle pushed thoughts of their potential high statuses out of her mind. That was a worry for another night. She couldn't let this vigil be about them too. 

The murderers walked over to a shrine. The soft glow of the candles revealed many different photos of a blonde boy. Annabelle studied the pictures. There was a lot of photos of him hiking. He looked so happy.

Annabelle tried to place the boy. If his shrine was here, then he must've been at the meeting. Annabelle had shifted between remembering every single detail of the bloodbath and blocking out the event entirely.

Still, Annabelle felt as though it was an insult not to at least remember the victims of the night.

She found herself being lowered. Naomi was bending down. The giantess had grabbed a single flower from Leah and placed it onto the boy's shrine.

Annabelle turned her head away from the act. It seemed like a crime against humanity to even watch their pretend display of somberness. 

The giantesses did this for a while—they would reach a shrine and one of them would place a flower. They never set down flowers at the same time. 

Annabelle suspected it was so they wouldn't draw attention to themselves.

Then they reached a shrine with a familiar face. Annabelle pressed her body against the crystal, trying to get a better view. It was him. The boy who had guided her when she first shrunk.

Annabelle desperately drank up all of the information she could gather from his photos. 

He looked like a normal college student. There were photos of him swimming in a pool, waiting in line at an amusement park, and leading what looked like a boy scout meeting.

He was surrounded by people in all of his pictures. His smile was so wide in each photograph. 

The image of his mangled body flashed in Annabelle's mind. She inhaled sharply and stumbled back against the crystal's wall. 

Annabelle ran her hands through her hair. Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out.

A deep sob broke through the Shrinkee's mantra. Next to the shrine was an older woman. Annabelle recognized her from some of the photos.

His mother.

Annabelle wanted to scream and tell her that her son had died a hero. She wanted to tell her, that he had saved her life. 

She wanted to tell her that her son's murderers were standing a foot away from her. 

The giantesses stood still for a moment. Annabelle doubted they were moved by their victim's mother's weeping. She looked up, wearily wondering what they were doing. 

Leah leaned towards Molly and whispered something Annabelle couldn't hear. Molly turned towards Leah and gave her an inquisitive look. Leah nodded. 

Molly ended their non-verbal conversation with a small shrug. She placed a flower onto the shrine. Annabelle's stomach twisted. She knew what they were doing.

They were placing flowers one by one—solely based on who had murdered the Shrinkee. Molly hadn't noticed when the Shrinkee boy had died between her squirming legs—but Leah had.

Annabelle punched against the crystal. "Bastards!" She shrieked. Even during their victims' memorial, the giantesses had found a way to play their sick games.

Now aware of what the flowers represented, Annabelle stared listlessly, watching the monsters bask in their murders. They did this for what seemed like centuries—planting their mocking flowers on the shrines of the innocent people they killed. 

As Leah placed a flower on Carrie's shrine, Annabelle imagined the giantesses' fates switched with the Shrinkees they killed. She imagined Naomi eaten by some college student, Molly crushed between someone's thighs, Harper decimated between a co-ed's boobs, Leah stepped on like a bug.

None of those images brought her happiness, because she knew it could never happen. Through some random and bullshit circumstances, those people were killed while their murderers went on with their lives—even getting a new Shrinkee pet as a participation prize. 

Annabelle's bitter thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a voice she hadn't heard in what felt like a lifetime. 

"This is bullshit."

Annabelle zeroed in on the voice. She knew that voice, though it usually wasn't filled with so much anger.

"C-Chloe?" Annabelle breathed. 

Standing next to the shrine where her captors were, stood her one of her newest and best friends. Annabelle should have noticed her with her long dark purple dyed hair.  

Her face was contorted into an expression Annabelle had never seen her wear before. Her eyes glanced around the crowd near Chloe and sure enough, Oliver was right next to her.

His face wasn't as angry as Chloe's, but it was filled with sadness. He placed an arm around Chloe's shoulders at her outburst.

He muttered something into Chloe's ear that Annabelle couldn't hear. She banged against the crystal, not caring that it was futile. 

Annabelle's captors must've noticed Chloe's outburst, because they slowly moved over to the purple haired Freshman. Annabelle didn't know if they recognized her friends from the photos on her cellphone, or they were just soaking up any misery from their victims' loved ones. Either way, Annabelle knew she didn't want her friends anywhere near them.

As they got closer to her friends, Annabelle was able to truly appreciate their sizes. Like her captors, they were also huge. It was surreal to see people she had seen everyday so big.

"Of all the fucking people out there why...?" Chloe trailed off, staring down at the shrine. With Naomi's new position, Annabelle was able to better see the shrine.

She inhaled sharply. There were a lot of photos and memorabilia. Photos of her friends. Photos of her family—her old family—her mom, dad, and Beth. 

"Can I help you?" Chloe snapped at Annabelle's captors. Annabelle slammed her fists against the crystal. "Chloe! Oliver!" She screamed.

The giant people continued to talk over her pathetic attempts at contact. 

Leah smiled at Chloe and Oliver, cool as ever. She brushed a strand of her dark hair behind her ear and bent down. She placed a flower onto the shrine. "We're just paying our respects," she said.

Chloe glanced over Annabelle's kidnappers with disdain. She barked, "Take your Formidable Four PR bullshit away from here, it's not like you knew her." She stepped closer to Leah's bent form, threateningly. Annabelle saw more than a few people around them glance at the ruckus Chloe was making.

Oliver gripped her shoulder, trying to pull her back, "Chloe," he hissed. He gave Annabelle's captors an apologetic look, "Sorry," he mumbled. 

Annabelle couldn't believe these were her friends. She had never seen Chloe threaten anyone before, and Oliver had been the goofiest and most cheerful person she had ever met. It was like she was seeing an alternate reality version of them.

Molly nodded sympathetically, "Of course, I can't imagine how you're feeling."

Chloe scoffed, "No, you fucking can't. So why don't you just fuck off." 

Although Annabelle was worried about the possible consequences from Chloe's attitude, it was very satisfying to watch her captors be verbally attacked.  

Annabelle's crystal cage vibrated as Naomi's heart began to beat faster. The punk rock giantess inserted herself into the mix. Her voice was coated with barely concealed anger.

"How about instead I—"

Leah stood back up, her smile still firmly set on her face. "We'll only be a few minutes. We just want to place some flowers and pay our respects," Leah said again. 

Before Chloe could retort, Oliver asked, "What kind of flowers are those?"

Leah looked down at her bouquet. Her smile became wider. "Poppies," she replied. Annabelle's heart sunk. God, they were sick. 

"She liked daisies," Chloe inputted, crossing her arms.

She was right. Annabelle was surprised she remembered something like that.  

Harper, who had been unusually quiet, placed Mr. Bun Bun onto the shrine. The gigantic college students stared as she gently settled it next to a photo of Annabelle at her high school graduation. 

Chloe scowled at the stuffed animal, "What the hell is that?"

Harper patted the bunny's head and smiled. The giantess stood up and turned to Chloe. Her smile transformed into a smirk. "That's Mr. Bun Bun. It was Annabelle's. She slept with it during thunderstorms," she explained.

Annabelle buried her head into her hands and groaned. She knew it should fall low on her list of concerns, but she was more than a little frustrated by the constant revelations of Mr. Bun Bun.

Chloe narrowed her eyes at the blonde. "How the fuck do you know that?" She seethed.

For a second Annabelle saw Harper glance at her. To her friends, she was just looking at the crystal around Naomi's neck. Harper smiled in a way that made Annabelle tense. She cocked her head to the side as if what she was about to say should've been obvious. 

"We were dating."

Annabelle nearly collapsed. Chloe looked absolutely outraged while Oliver's face was twisted in confusion and shock. Annabelle's three other kidnappers were doing a great job of hiding their true feelings under a mask of indifference, but at Annabelle's size she could see they were furious at Harper's spontaneous ad-lib.

"Dating?" Oliver repeated quietly. Annabelle noticed his gaze lowered to the shrine. He glanced at a photo of Annabelle riding piggyback on him at a party. 

The Shrinkee shouted from her crystal prison, "She's lying!"

Chloe crossed her arms. Her fingers gripped at her small biceps. "That's bullshit and you know it. Belle never mentioned you. She didn't even know you existed," she spat.

Naomi laughed at the Freshman, "Really? I get that you're angry, but come on."

Chloe scoffed at Naomi, "Arrogant much? Sorry to tell you, but the whole campus doesn't wait in anticipation over what the Formidable Four might do next."

Naomi laughed harshly. Even Molly and Leah exchanged sly knowing glances. Annabelle huffed, they were arrogant. They really believed the entire campus revolved around them.

Oliver nodded, "She's telling the truth. Anna didn't pay attention to that kind of thing."

Harper shrugged, still smiling. "Well even if she didn't know about us, she certainly knew about me," Harper drawled. 

Chloe stepped forward, "You lying slu—"

Oliver placed his hand on Chloe's shoulder again. This time he stepped in front of her. Annabelle was enthralled by his face, and not just because of his enormous size. 

His brown eyes were almost covered by the mop of dark curly hair on his head. But it was his expression that had Annabelle transfixed. Annabelle had never seen Oliver look so serious. He was always smiling. Even when he had kissed her that drunken night on her birthday, he had been wearing his signature goofy grin. 

To Annabelle, everyone who wasn't three inches tall was a giant. But Oliver's lanky body towered over Harper. He looked down at her and said, "I'm sorry but I don't believe you. Anna would have told us. I don't know how you know about her stuffed rabbit, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't from dating Anna. Plus...well..." he trailed off, seemingly not knowing how to say the next few words.

Chloe gladly filled in the blanks for Oliver. She looked Harper up and down, "You weren't her type," she sneered.  

Pride flowed through Annabelle's tiny being. Even in her supposed death, her friends still had her back. Though that warm feeling evaporated when Annabelle noticed Harper's face. 

She had never seen the giantess look so furious. Her face grew redder by the second and her eye slightly twitched. The other giantesses also picked up on her anger. Naomi grabbed Harper's arm before she was able to move an inch. 

Leah moved in closer to Harper and whispered something in her ear. Annabelle was too far away to hear anything, but whatever she said seemed to stifle her anger for a moment. Harper glared at Chloe and Oliver before snatching Mr. Bun Bun from the shrine, knocking some photos over.

Molly quickly placed the remaining flower bouquet onto Annabelle's shrine and straightened anything Harper had knocked over. She gave a strained smile to Annabelle's friends, "Sorry for bothering you guys. We really are sorry for your loss," she said.

Annabelle couldn't believe how genuine she sounded. Her friends hesitated. Annabelle knew it was insane to think they would be able to tell something was weird about the situation, but she still prayed that they would.

Oliver stared at Molly, his eyes dark and serious. He exhaled and muttered, "Thanks." Chloe followed suit with a curt nod. Annabelle's heart broke. No. They had to know she wasn't dead. They had have felt her presence somehow.

"Oliver! Chloe! Please! I'm right here! Please!" Annabelle begged. Tears clouded her vision. Her giant friends became blurry.

Naomi dragged Harper away, bringing Annabelle along with her. Annabelle pressed against the crystal, trying to get another glimpse of her best friends. 

"No! Please, help me!" She screamed so loudly that her throat began to hurt. "Please! Please!" she begged. Their giant forms could no longer be seen in the crowd. Annabelle banged against the crystal wall until she ran out of energy.

She slid down to her knees, her palm still resting against the wall. The tiny girl broke into sobs. 

The giantesses walked in silence until they reached a women's restroom. Leah opened each stall. When she confirmed they were alone, Harper finally let loose.

She swiveled towards Molly. She took a deep breath and emphasized each word out of her mouth, "I. Want. Them. Out."

Annabelle wiped her tears and listened fearfully to the angry giantess. 

Molly folded her arms. "I think you're being a little dramatic," she said. Harper shook her head wildly.

"Isn't your dad always saying we need, like, a strong and supportive community? Well they are not supportive! Kick them out!" Harper barked.

Annabelle stumbled into the crystal wall behind her as Naomi hopped onto the sinks' counter. "Who cares what some dumbass scholarship students think? Just ignore them," Naomi shrugged.

"That's easy for you to say. They didn't call you a liar," Harper pouted.

Leah rolled her eyes, "You are a liar. Telling them you dated Poppy, what did you think was going to happen?"

Harper huffed, "If she hadn't shrunk, we would've dated eventually. It was, like, only a matter of time. Plus, they're the liars! Really? Poppy didn't know who we were? Are they, like, serious?"

Molly nodded, "All right, I'll give you that. They were obviously lying. I mean the only reason the Shrinkee meeting was so big was because we told them they could have it at our house."  

Annabelle ran her hands through her hair. This was so stupid. There had been a lot of lies tonight, but her friends hadn't told any of them. Why was it so impossible to believe that Annabelle hadn't heard of them before she walked into the meeting?

"Still, that was some scene you caused back there, Harp," Naomi said. "We should probably go before we call too much attention to ourselves."

Harper balked at her punker roommate, "I caused? Is it like, rag on Harper day? You were about to beat her up for telling us to fuck off."

Naomi shrugged, jostling Annabelle around the crystal. "What did you want me to do? Those kids had no respect for their betters." She paused for a moment. "You know, Poppy had some shitty friends."

Annabelle kneeled down and buried her head between her legs. "Fucking bitches," she muttered. Being called shitty by these monsters was a compliment. 

"That's probably where she got her bad attitude from," Leah suggested. "They were bad influences."

Annabelle slammed her hands over ears and screamed, "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" 

"Hopefully she'll be trained soon, and much better behaved," Molly said. She paused before adding, "I hope this helped. Maybe she'll start accepting her place after she realizes there is no one left looking for her."

Annabelle ran her hands through her hair again. She would never give up. Even if everyone she ever knew thought she was dead. She would maintain her sanity just out of pure spite.

Poppy be damned.

 

On the way back to Molly's car, a deep sob echoed throughout the parking lot. It was a harrowing kind of sob, filled with devastation and sorrow. Annabelle really didn't want to see another person mourn their loved one. Annabelle had enough issues managing her own grief, let alone anyone else's.

Always on the opposite side of Annabelle's desires, the giantesses exchanged glances before heading towards the noise. They were like moths to misery.

Under the light of the street lamp, Annabelle was able to see two figures. One was holding onto the other, as if they were trying to keep them from falling.

"It's okay, you don't have to push yourself," the smaller figure said. Every blood cell in Annabelle's body froze. Like a zombie, she stood up and and peered out the crystal. "Oh my god," she breathed, staring at the two figures.

The smaller figure was petite with long blonde hair wrapped up into a loose updo. The second figure was big—even for a giant. His large arms were wrapped around the smaller woman. The woman brushed her slender fingers through his reddish brown hair. His eyes were closed, but Annabelle knew if he opened them, she would see a bright grey color—the same color she inherited from him.

"D-Dad?" Annabelle whispered. 

"I'm a failure, Zelda. I lost them both. I lost both of my girls," Annabelle's father sobbed. 

Annabelle's heart broke watching her father. She had never seen him so broken. When Beth died he had thrown himself into his work. She only saw him cry at the funeral.

"You are not a failure, Don. This wasn't your fault," Zelda comforted. 

"Excuse me," Molly's tentative voice broke up the dramatic scene in front of them. Annabelle's father turned his back to them and started wiping his eyes.

Zelda sighed, "I'm sorry but this isn't a good time."

"I'm sorry," Molly said, "But you wouldn't happen to be Annabelle Cooper's dad?"

Annabelle began to shake. This wasn't happening. She had to be having another nightmare.

Annabelle's dad spun around at the mention of his daughter's name. "How do you know Annie?" He asked, desperation in his voice. 

"We're a tight-knit campus. After orientation, we kind of took Annabelle underneath our wing," Molly said. 

Leah nodded, "She was a special person. We're sorry for your loss." 

Annabelle would've given anything for a lightening bolt to strike them all down. Where was their cosmic justice? There was no way people could just be this evil and get away with it. 

Annabelle's father nodded solemnly.

There was a pause of silence—at least for the giants. In the crystal, Annabelle was screaming her throat hoarse. 

"Dad! Daddy!" She banged on the wall. Her hand was bleeding, but she couldn't care less about the pain she was in. 

Harper held out Mr. Bun Bun to Annabelle's dad. "I think you should have this," Harper said gently. 

Don's eyes widened. "T-This is..." he choked back a sob. Zelda rubbed her husband's back. She gave the co-eds a small smile. "Thank you so much. You girls are very kind."

Naomi's voice sent a gentle vibration through Annabelle's crystal cage. "You raised a pretty cool daughter."

Zelda continued to smile, but her eyes lowered to Naomi's neckline. "Is that a healing crystal?" She asked.

Annabelle's heart skipped a beat and she felt Naomi's do the same. 

"I'm not sure, my mother gave it to me," Naomi lied with ease. Annabelle figured half-truths were easier to believe than full lies. Still, she hoped Zelda's curiosity would be her saving grace.

Zelda peered at the crystal, "I've never seen anything like it," she said, observing the jewelry. Annabelle flung her entire body against the wall, hoping for an inch of movement. The crystal didn't budge, the Shrinkee's world turned dark as Naomi covered the crystal in her fist.

Annabelle heard Zelda's voice say, "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare. I'm a holistic healer so crystals are right in my wheelhouse," she explained.

Annabelle kicked the crystal, more out of frustration than of an attempt to be rescued. She had always brushed off her step mother's occupation as harmless nonsense, but when she actually needed her harmless nonsense, she was unhelpful. 

"Yeah, sorry I can't help you. I'm lost when it comes to that stuff," Naomi said.

Annabelle heard Molly speak up, "Well, we should get going. It's getting late." 

Annabelle felt Naomi begin to move. She slammed her open palms against the crystal and shrieked, "Dad! Dad!" 

The crystal suddenly shook violently. Annabelle lost her footing and face-planted into the wall. Naomi had shaken her cage—a definite warning. Had her voice or banging gotten through?

"Wait," her father's strong voice demanded. It echoed in the empty parking lot. Annabelle still couldn't see anything beyond Naomi's fist, but she felt the giant girl turn around.  

Annabelle's heart shot up to her mouth. Did he somehow know?

She heard him clear his throat. "Thanks for—just thanks," his gruff voice muttered. Annabelle fell to her knees. She was too heart broken to even cry.

She listened to her captors give various remarks of "you're welcome", before they slid into Molly's car. The giantesses were silent until Molly pulled out of the parking lot and drove down the street. 

Naomi, who sat in the passenger's seat, broke the silence, "Fuck me, that shit is always a rush!" She laughed. "I'm fucking starving," she said stretching her legs out.

Annabelle heard Leah's voice from the backseat, "Naomi! You know the rules—not until we get back to the house," she hissed.

"Will you relax? We're like three minutes from home. What, do you think someone's bugged the car?" Naomi teased.

Annabelle sat on the crystal's floor and watched the lights from the street lamps pass over her cage. Like always, she pushed down her feelings and unsuccessfully tried to ignore her kidnappers' conversation.  

Leah huffed, "I'm just being careful. You never know wh—"

Harper interrupted them both, "Are we not going to talk about how hot Poppy's dad is?"

At this point Annabelle was almost impressed with how the universe kept finding ways to make her situation worse. The Shrinkee wondered if she vomited enough, could she drown in the crystal?

Molly smirked, "Well I wasn't going to say anything but..." she laughed. 

Annabelle was forced to listen to her captors objectify her father for the entire ride. But as they walked into the house, Leah said something that nearly stopped Annabelle's heart.

She sat down at the island table and smiled as if she were imagining a vivid daydream. "You know, I think it could be extremely fun to use the HDD stimulation device on Poppy's dad."

Annabelle ran her hands through her hair, trying to catch a breath.

Harper plopped down on the chair next to her and nodded, "Oh god, that would, like, be just..." she trailed off, purring with delight.

Annabelle was thankfully temporarily spared from Harper's lustful expression as Naomi turned to open the fridge and pulled out a slice of cold pizza. 

Molly leaned against the table, next to the other giantesses. "So are you going to let Poppy out or what?" she asked.

Annabelle heard Naomi swallow a large piece of the pizza. "Shit, right," she said. "Sorry, you know how I get after these things."

Annabelle grimaced. She would have preferred if they had forgotten about her entirely. Starvation was looking pretty good compared to another moment with these giant bitches.

Naomi pulled the necklace off and placed it onto the kitchen table. Annabelle tumbled with the sudden change in gravity. Naomi twisted the necklace's top off—something that could only be done from the outside of the necklace, despite all of Annabelle's attempts.

As soon as she pulled the top off, Annabelle's body temperature dropped as the cold air conditioned air rushed in and the smell of the giantesses filled her nostrils. She exhaled. She wasn't even out of the necklace yet and they still overwhelmed her. 

"Oh Poppy," she heard Harper's teasing voice sing. "Come out and plaaay."

Annabelle froze, hating herself for being petrified by these co-eds. 

Molly's voice echoed through her crystal. "She'll probably be in a bad mood, because of the vigil," she warned. 

"When isn't she in a bad mood?" Naomi asked with a mouth full of pizza. "That's why I love her—because of her cute widdle pouty face," she laughed. 

It took a second for Annabelle's eyes to adjust from the green tinted crystal's walls to the harsh light of the kitchen. Keeping her eyes on the table, Annabelle said nothing as the giantesses unleashed a collection of cooes as she wiggled out of the crystal. 

Annabelle swallowed and took a shaky breath. "Y-You can't," Annabelle squeaked. God, she sounded pathetic. Her gaze was still on the table. 

The giantesses stopped their cooing. "What was that, Poppy?" Annabelle heard Molly ask. 

Annabelle's body began to tremble. She clenched her fists and did her best to even out her voice. She raised her head towards the towering giantesses. They watched her with tickled curiosity.  

"You can't shrink my Dad," Annabelle declared. Her body was still shaking, but she didn't relent. She turned to Leah, "You promised." 

Leah's eyebrows furrowed through her amused expression. "I promised?" Leah challenged with a slight chuckle.

Molly's lips spread into a wide grin. She playfully narrowed her eyes at Leah, "Oooo, you did promise. I remember. It was when you told Poppy she could have her phone back if she took it from you. You had said you were going to call her dad, but you changed your mind after Poppy started crying."

Leah frowned, "That wasn't a promise, and what's more is I never said I wouldn't shrink Poppy's dad. I just said I wouldn't call him at that moment."

Tears began to cloud Annabelle's eyes. She quickly lowered her head so the giantesses wouldn't see her cry.

This was all just bullshit. They kept changing the rules. She could handle it when it was only her freedom at stake, but with her father's life hanging in the balance, Annabelle was sick of navigating through the giantesses' insanity. 

"Aww Poppy," she heard Harper pout sympathetically. The heavy weight of her gigantic finger pressed against Annabelle's head as the giantess petted her. "I would never break a promise I made to you," she said.

"I didn't promise her," Leah snapped. 

Annabelle grabbed Harper's finger and pushed it away. She stood up with shaky legs and glared up at Leah, "T-Then do it now," she tried her best to sound threatening, but based on the giggles from the giantesses she was failing. 

Leah smiled and poked Annabelle's head with her gigantic finger. Annabelle's already trembling legs buckled from under her. She landed on her butt with a thud.

"Sorry, I can't make that promise, Poppy," Leah said, looking as unapologetic as Annabelle had seen her. 

Annabelle's body grew hot as her tears threatened to fall. She lowered her head again, afraid of showing them anymore weakness.

"I—" Annabelle's voice cracked. She stopped talking, not wanting to openly cry in front of the giantesses.

She was forced to show her weepy expression as Molly's gigantic finger lifted her chin. The chubby giantess scratched underneath her chin like she was a puppy.

"Oh Poppy," she said sympathetically, as if she wasn't a main player in Annabelle's misery. 

Annabelle couldn't understand the cognitive dissonance these giantesses must've been going through. On one hand they actively kidnapped, entrapped, and sexually abused her, but on the other hand they treated her like an adorable pet. 

An idea blossomed into the Shrinkee's mind. It was an unfavorable idea, that would make her feel even more pathetic, but with her father's life on the line she really didn't have a choice.

Annabelle shoved all of her pride into a small box deep inside her head. She gently placed her hands on either side of Molly's huge finger. 

"Mistress?" Annabelle started, as she looked up at Molly with wide, teary eyes. She tried to look as pathetic as she felt.   

Her plan seemed to be working. Molly's gigantic face melted as she stared down at the tiny girl. From her peripheral, Annabelle could see the other giantesses look on with unconcealed jealousy.

"Yes my sweet Poppy?" Molly cooed.

Annabelle's heart skipped. It really was working. She began to gently rub Molly's finger in small circles. The movement would've been invisible to the other giantesses, but Molly would be able to feel it.

"Please," Annabelle begged, still caressing Molly's chubby finger. "Don't shrink my Dad," Annabelle whimpered. She lowered her head onto the finger, until her entire face was pressed against the giantess' rough skin.

To seal the deal, Annabelle pressed her lips against Molly's finger—an action only Molly would be able to see—or rather—feel.

Annabelle waited to see if her plan had truly worked when she heard Molly say, "Maybe we shouldn't shrink him."

Annabelle clenched her toes to keep from showing her relief. 

"You can't be serious," Leah deadpanned. "You're changing your mind just because she gave you puppy dog eyes? Are you forgetting who's in charge here?"

Annabelle frowned. She knew Leah would be the most difficult to convince. She took a deep breath before lifting her head. She stumbled towards Leah before falling to her knees. She allowed the tears she had been holding back to flow freely down her cheeks. Annabelle clenched her fists and looked up at the raven-haired giantess. 

"Please Mistress," Annabelle sniffed. Leah folded her arms and stared down at the tiny girl. Annabelle grew worried until she saw the glint of uncertainty in her green orbs. Annabelle decided to press her harder.

"I—" she was cut off as Harper suddenly swept her into her soft palms. Annabelle's stomach lurched forward as she was lifted to the blonde's cheek. Harper nuzzled the tiny girl as if she were a cat. Annabelle was hit with the ever-present vanilla scent. Harper's soft cheek pressed into Annabelle's tiny body. She struggled to breathe under the giantess' flesh.

"Oh Poppy," Harper cooed, "Is mean ole Leah making you sad?"

Naomi tsked from across the kitchen island, "I never knew you were so heartless," she teased Leah. 

Leah glared at the other giantesses. "You guys are so—"

Annabelle yelped as Harper shoved her small body in front of Leah's massive face. Annabelle gathered herself up in Harper's palms. Leah peered down at her with emerald eyes. They held the same uncertainty Annabelle had seen before.

"Look at her widdle face," Harper cooed. 

Leah sighed with obvious frustration, creating a moderate wind for Annabelle. But Annabelle noticed she wasn't barking at the other giantesses, and instead was staring intently at her. 

As intimidating as it was to have the giantess' full attention on her, Annabelle knew she had to act quickly or else she would lose her opportunity. 

In the most pitiful voice she could muster, Annabelle whimpered, "Mistress, please."

Annabelle heard Harper squeal from behind her. "So cute..." she whispered.

The tiny girl searched Leah's face to see if she had spurred a similar response from her. As Leah stared at Annabelle with narrowed eyes, Annabelle assumed she had lost.

But the giantess bit her pink lip before assaulting Annabelle with another sigh.

"Fine," she relented. 

Before Annabelle could rejoice—inwardly of course—Leah snatched her from Harper's hands. Annabelle's vison swirled as Leah lifted her in her fist until she was eye level with the giantess.

"Hey!" Harper protested.

Leah poked Annabelle's head, forcing her neck to crane back. It didn't hurt, but Annabelle still yelped from the sudden force. Leah, just as quickly, removed her finger. 

"I know what you're doing, Poppy," Leah trilled. The giantess squeezed Annabelle's cheeks together with her enormous fingers. She didn't use enough pressure to hurt Annabelle, but the sheer size of her fingers in relation to her head, scared the Shrinkee. 

"It really isn't fair for you to be using your cuteness like this," Leah cooed, shaking Annabelle's head in between her fingers. 

If Annabelle's cheeks weren't being flattened together, she would have rattled off a list of recent events that weren't "fair". She figured it was a good thing she had been temporally silenced. 

Leah turned her attention to the other giantesses, "This isn't good. You guys can't just let her make the rules. I don't want to start a precedent," she said with sudden seriousness. 

Leah was still holding Annabelle in a tight fist, so the Shrinkee could only see her, but she could still hear the other giantesses.

Naomi released an irritated exhale. "We're well aware of what Poppy was doing," Naomi said. "You aren't some all seeing genius."

Leah's eyes narrowed. Annabelle felt the giantess' grip on her tighten. "Yet you still let yourself be played," she retorted.

"If you recall, Princess, I never told Poppy that we weren't going to shrink her dad—that was all you," Naomi shot back.

Annabelle's bones began to creak under Leah's increasing pressure. She opened her mouth to get the giantess' attention, but the giant co-ed was literally squeezing the air from her. Dizziness was overcoming the Shrinkee.

"You definitely didn't help with your instigating," Leah spat. She squeezed tighter and Annabelle's body froze as she felt something shift inside.  

A sharp pain pierced her chest. The metallic taste of blood filled Annabelle's mouth. Her vision became cloudy and the giantesses' bickering voices began to sound distant. 

Some time during their arguing, Leah must've placed her back onto the table, because Annabelle found herself staring at the island's expansive surface.

The giantesses were still arguing above her, but for the first time in a while, their voices weren't the focus of Annabelle's attention. 

Annabelle's chest still stung with pain. She forced her body to shift to her side and coughed into her hand. Her vision remained cloudy but even she could see the copious amount of blood in her hand. 

Shit. She had suspected that Leah had cracked her rib when she was holding her. But the painful breaths she took meant that her lung was probably punctured too. 

Annabelle knew her Type 0 healing abilities could mend her bones, but she had no idea what it could do for internal injuries. 

She looked up and saw that the giantesses' argument had died down, but they were deep in conversation about something. Not once had they glanced down at her. 

Annabelle coughed, producing more blood. She really didn't want to die here—on their giant kitchen table. But on the other hand, at least she would be free of this hell. She thought back to her fellow Shrinkees who had been murdered—their families' weeping faces at the vigil. Why should she get to survive? Just because of a random mutation in her DNA?

This was all so stupid.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid," Annabelle muttered as she closed her eyes. She welcomed the unconscious state that came for her, whether it was permeant or not.

"...oppy...Poppy!" A voice echoed in Annabelle's head.

Annabelle turned her head to the side to block out the noise. 

"Poppy! Poppy!" The voice said again. 

Annabelle turned her head again, only to be met with warm liquid against her face. Annabelle's eyes shot open and she screamed when she saw a giant wet finger in front of her. 

She backed away, crawling to the sound of manic giggles. She looked around and realized she was still on the kitchen table. Her face was soaking wet. She wiped her face and looked at the liquid. Spit.

All four giantesses looked down at her with glee. Harper, who had woken her up via the saliva drenched finger, beamed down at her.

"You were sleeping so deeply, widdle Poppy," Harper sang.

Annabelle took a deep breath. Her chest no longer hurt. Her rib must've healed itself. So she did have internal healing. 

Great.

"It's past your bedtime isn't it?" Naomi cooed. 

"Then we should hurry up and tell her so she can go to beddy-bye," Molly chirped. 

Annabelle's heart began to beat faster. She didn't like the sound of that. She didn't know what kind of decision the giantesses had made while she was unconscious, but if history was any indicator, it wouldn't be in her favor. 

Harper leaned in close to Annabelle. Her mountain-sized body cast a shadow over the Shrinkee. "Like we said, we won't shrink your father, but..." she giggled.

With a giant manicured finger, Leah raised Annabelle's chin and forced her to look at her. Her smile expanded into a Cheshire cat like grin as she peered down at the tiny girl.

"You have to be the perfect pet," she grinned.

Annabelle felt her skin prickle as Leah spoke. She had no idea the giantesses meant by "perfect pet". The closet thing to a "perfect pet" in the eyes of the giantesses was probably Poppy. But Annabelle had no control over the perverted persona, and even if she did, there was no way she would willingly allow Poppy to take over and possibly Imprint on one of the giantesses. 

"W-What do you mean?" Annabelle hated how squeaky her voice sounded.

Leah began to scratch her chin, "I mean, sweet widdle Poppy, that if you don't want us to find external sources of entertainment, then you better satisfy us."

Annabelle's heart sunk. Was this a sex thing? What more could they want? They already used her nearly every day. 

"That doesn't just mean more sexy fun times, either," Molly giggled, giving Annabelle some relief. 

"Though it doesn't NOT mean that," Harper inserted with a bubbly smile. 

Annabelle was growing more confused by the second.

"What we mean, Poppy," Leah said, "Is that you need to be more obedient."

Annabelle bristled at that comment. She couldn't help it. She pushed Leah's finger away and glared up at the giantess, "I've done everything you've ever asked!"

With the ease of a giantesses, Leah poked Annabelle's forehead, knocking her onto her back, "Exhibit A," she sighed.

"Poppy, you are so quick to anger—just a little firecracker," Naomi grinned, rubbing Annabelle's stomach as she laid on the kitchen island.

"And Poppy you've never actually 'done everything we've asked', you've done everything we've forced you to do," Leah said. 

Molly nodded, "If you were a perfect pet, we wouldn't have to ask you to do something more than once. Plus you wouldn't get angry or whiny when we gave you an order."

Annabelle couldn't believe what she was hearing. They were actually upset because their captive slave wasn't as happy to serve them as they would like. She was just astounded by the sheer entailment of these giant bitches. 

Naomi stopped rubbing her stomach. Annabelle sat up, trying to calm herself. 

Harper leaned in even closer, startling Annabelle. "Poppy, do you think you can listen better and love us more?"

Annabelle was speechless. What did they want her to say? That she'd be totally fine with remaining as their pet. That she'd be a better pet? 

Leah shrugged, "It's up to you Poppy. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. But, we'll just have to find other ways—other Shrinkees to entertain ourselves."

Annabelle gritted her teeth. She already knew what her answer was—they knew it too. There was no way she could allow another Shrinkee to experience even a second of this hell—especially not her father. But that left her with taking on the role of the "perfect pet". If she leaned into this role, would she opening the door wide open for Poppy to walk through?

Annabelle clenched her fists. That was just a risk she was going to have to take. She would just have to close off her mind if she even felt an ounce of Poppy's presence. 

Annabelle realized this could also be an advantage for her. If the giantesses truly believed she was the perfect pet, they might lower their guards a little, giving her an opportunity to escape.

"Poppy?" Molly inquired, waiting on an answer.

Leah added, "Know this Poppy, we'll be testing your obedience and loyalty. The second you disobey...well let's just say we'll be having a Shrinkee family reunion," she chuckled.

Bitch. Annabelle knew for certain that she had no other choice. The Shrinkee nodded. "Okay," she agreed. 

The giantesses relaxed with giddy smiles, and leaned back from the table, giving Annabelle some relief. 

"Good girl," Leah chirped, clasping her hands together. "It's getting late and time for bed, but a good little pet like you doesn't need to be sealed in a flower vase, right?" Leah asked.

Annabelle was getting another foreboding feeling. She flinched after hearing a loud zipper come undone. She nervously faced the origin of the sound. Naomi bent down and lifted her ankle boot above the table. She dropped it onto the kitchen island. 

Annabelle yelped as the force knocked her to her butt. As she regained her bearings she gaped at the huge ankle boot. Even if it hadn't been the size of a small tractor trailer, it would've still been intimidating. In true Naomi fashion, the ankle boot was all back leather with buckles, chains, and spikes decorating along its surface.

"Looks comfy, doesn't it?" Naomi grinned. 

Annabelle was sure she was giving her captors a lot of joy from her anxious expression. She could tell as much from the giggles. 

Molly added, failing to stifle her giggles, "If you'd rather sleep in the flower vase again, then we—"

Annabelle stood up, ignoring her teasing kidnappers. She walked over to the boot. It had a substantial heel, which made it impossible to climb into from the side. Annabelle returned to the front of the boot and hopped onto the toe section. She pulled herself up with the boot's laces.

Annabelle thanked her Type 0 body. Before this, she never would have been able to maneuver her way up something as tricky as a giant ankle boot. Although if she hadn't shrunk, then she wouldn't have to.

The Shrinkee climbed the boot using the laces. Before she even reached the top, she could smell the boot's rank scent.

Annabelle turned away and coughed, much to the delight of her giant audience. 

"Naomi, you couldn't have chosen boots you don't wear almost everyday?" Molly laughed. 

"Where's the fun in that?" Naomi laughed. 

Annabelle did her best to ignore them and concentrated on surviving the smell. She took a deep breath of somewhat tainted air and jumped into the shoe.

Instantly, the intense humidity stuck to her skin. Her feet sank into the spongy sole material. To Annabelle's disgust, it was soaked in sweat.

She glanced at the top of the ankle. The giantesses were right, if she jumped, Annabelle could easily escape the shoe. She wouldn't though. She had to ride this out.

Annabelle took a small breath, just to try out the air. She immediately recognized it as a mistake. Her eyes filled with tears. She bent over and coughed. She gripped the boot's wall for stability. It was way too strong. 

"Oh no Poppy, is the smell too much for you?" She heard Harper's voice coo. Annabelle flinched. She hadn't noticed it, but all four giantesses were staring down at her. 

In any other instance, Annabelle would have answered that question with a swift middle finger, but Annabelle had to be the "perfect pet".  

She couldn't answer back verbally, because that would require her to breathe in the disgusting air, so instead she simply shook her head. 

"That's good," Leah said. An exaggerated look of shock passed over her face. "I almost forgot," she said, feigning a gasp. "We don't want you getting cold down there."

Annabelle backed up until she hit the shoe's wall. By now she knew what to expect. Leah's head disappeared from Annabelle's view. She shortly reappeared.

This time she dangled a purple sock over the boot. It danced above Annabelle's head, mocking her. Leah would lower it, then quickly lift it back up, and repeat.

Annabelle flinched each time it moved, inciting laughter from the giantesses above. Suddenly, it came crashing down, directly on top of Annabelle's three inch body. Annabelle struggled under the sock, before wiggling from under it. 

Somehow, the sock was equally as sweaty and pungent as the entire inside of the boot. Annabelle hated how although they both were strong, she easily was able to identify which scent belonged to whom. It had only been a week and she knew the giantesses inside and out—including their smells.

Annabelle coughed as she kicked the sock away from her.

A shadow cast over her. Leah bent down and blew Annabelle a kiss. The giantesses' laughter bounced around in her head. 

Annabelle's head began to spin. She didn't know if it was the over stimulus of the giantesses' laughter and booming voices, the horrible smells, or the sheer emotionally exhausting night she had experienced. Whatever it was, it caused her to collapse onto the boot's sole. 

The last thing she remembered before her black out was Naomi singing, "Sleep tight, little Poppy."

 

 

 

Chapter 11 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Hello all! Wow, I've read all of you guys' reviews and they are really fantastic. A lot of you guys are really shrewd. I've actually been afraid to respond because I don't want to give anything away. I will say that this is another rough chapter for Annabelle, but hopefully there may be a shift in the Shrinkee's luck. Who knows.


Annabelle knew she wasn't in the shoe before she even opened her eyes. The air was much colder and instead of the pungent smell of sweaty feet, a sweet sugary smell wafted in the air.

"Oooo, someone's waking up," She heard Harper's booming voice coo. 

Annabelle swallowed a groan. There really was no break from the giantesses. For the first time in her life, she actually hated weekends. At least when they went to class, their toes were the only thing that bothered her. 

After a second of debating whether or not to pretend to be still asleep, Annabelle opened her eyes. She definitely wasn't in the boot. She appeared to be right in the middle of breakfast—literally. Annabelle barely recognized the hardly used dinning room. It was extravagantly decorated for brunch. 

Tree sized pitchers of juice were spread across the clothed covered glass table. Plates of golden pancakes were stacked high. A bowl of brightly colored fruit was several feet away from the tiny girl. Even in the center of the table, there was a bouquet of flowers—daises. 

Annabelle didn't think for a nano second that any of the giant co-eds had lifted a single finger to cook or set up the fancy breakfast. In fact, the closest Annabelle had ever seen them come to cooking was spreading avocado on toast, pouring milk into a bowl of cereal, or picking up a phone to order pizza.

The Shrinkee suspected they had a team of cleaners—the normal kind—and cooks who prepared meals for them. They either came when the giantesses were in class or when they were in their bedrooms because Annabelle had never seen them.

"Good morning Poppy, did you have a good sleep?" Molly cooed. 

Typically Annabelle would ignore that type of teasing question, but the conversation from the night before was still fresh in her mind. She would play their games.

Annabelle nodded. Though she hadn't worked up the courage to look any of the giantesses in the eye yet. 

"That's good," Leah said, "You were asleep for a long time. I didn't know you were such a heavy sleeper. You didn't even wake up during your bath."

Annabelle's eyes widened. For the first time since she had woken up, she looked at what she was wearing. She must've been pretty out of it not to notice her latest costume.

She was in a very tight French maid costume. She slowly raised her hand to her head. As she suspected, she felt a lace headband.

"It was really hard to put that on you, Poppy," Naomi laughed. "You kept wiggling around, so we had to calm you down first."

Annabelle clenched her fists. She knew where this was going. Couldn't she have five minutes of peace?

Leah added, "Let's just say that you may have been asleep, but your body definitely wasn't." The table erupted into laughter. Annabelle felt a deep blush wash over her.

Bitches. Annabelle sat up and gave out a sharp gasp when she felt nothing between her bottom and the table cloth. She quickly sat straight up onto her knees and pulled the front of the maid costume over her nether region.

"What's wrong Poppy?" Molly asked, grinning. 

Annabelle felt her blush deepen. "M-My underwear," she stammered. 

Harper giggled, "Well we kept putting them on you, but you would, like, just get them wet, so we thought you going commando was easier."

Annabelle could physically feel the heat from her embarrassment. 

"Don't be ashamed, Poppy," Naomi laughed. "You have such a cute little ass."

Annabelle bit down on her tongue. Just how much were they going to humiliate her?

She got her answer as Leah basically purred, "Poppy come over here and get something to eat." Annabelle flinched at the command. She rarely had an appetite, and this morning was no exception. 

However, she had made her decision to obey them. Annabelle tentatively began to walk over to Leah. In order to do so, she actually needed to look up at where the giantesses were. When they all spoke at once, it would give Annabelle some slight disorientation.   

Leah was right across from her, wearing a low cut blouse and holding a fork with far too much pancake for the tiny girl. Harper was next to her dressed in a crop top with the words "GOOD GIRL" stretched to oblivion thanks to her generous cleavage. Annabelle wasn't sure if the shirt was a reference to her, but she wouldn't put it past the giantesses to tease her with even their outfits.

The giantesses' seating meant that Naomi and Molly were behind her on the other side of the table. Annabelle had no desire to turn around and confirm it for herself.

"Ah ah ah," Leah suddenly chided. She placed an elbow onto the table, shaking Annabelle. The giantess rested her cheek onto her hand and stared down at Annabelle.

"On your knees," she ordered, causing the other giantesses to giggle. Annabelle felt tears prickle her eyes. Shit. She couldn't be getting emotional. Annabelle took a deep breath and lowered herself to a crawling position. 

The cool air breezed against her exposed butt and she knew she was mooning Molly and Naomi. Annabelle started to crawl forward towards Leah's fork. Each inch she moved, she felt like she was losing an ounce of her dignity. 

"Maybe we should've dressed her up like a cat instead," Naomi teased. 

"Ooo! Do you actually have that?" Harper gasped excitably. 

"Of course," Naomi laughed. "Since we got Poppy, I've ordered a fuck ton of stuff from Shrink-Wear. I can't wait to see that sexy little tooshie in those new clothes." She pinched Annabelle's butt, causing the Shrinkee to yelp.

Annabelle swiveled her head to face the giantess, red and glaring.  

Naomi feigned an oblivious expression. "Yes Poppy? Is there something wrong?" 

Annabelle clenched her fists, "Fucking bitch," she muttered underneath her breath. 

She found herself being lifted high up into the air. Annabelle screamed as Naomi dangled her by her leg. Blood rushed to the Shrinkee's head. 

Her vision was taken up by Naomi's grinning upside down face. 

"You're going to have to speak up if you want any of us to hear you," she chuckled, poking Annabelle's stomach. 

Annabelle began to swing back and forth from the force of the push. Her hair swung back and forth with her tiny body. "Put me down!" Annabelle screamed. 

Molly tsked, "That sounded like an order. Naomi, do pets give orders?" 

Naomi shook her head, her grin still on her face, "Why no Molly, they don't. Pets ask for permission."

"Can you put me down, please Naomi?" Annabelle shouted. If Naomi dropped her, thanks to her Type 0 durability she would survive the fall, but it wouldn't be pretty. 

Annabelle heard Harper's voice from across the table, "Hmm, calling you by just your first name seems, like, kinda disrespectful."

Leah joined in, giggling, "What was it that she called Molly during her Imprinting episode? Goddess, was it?"

Annabelle whimpered, but she was too terrified to let her pride get in the way, "P-Please Goddess Naomi! Can you put me down? Please?" She begged. 

Naomi's grin grew wider. "Of course little Poppy. All you had to do was ask." The table burst into laughter as Naomi set Annabelle down right in front of Leah's plate. 

Annabelle focused on one spot on the table cloth while the room spun around her. She was thankful she hadn't eaten anything yet or otherwise she would be chucking it up. 

Leah's voice trilled down at her, "Come on Poppy, enough laying around. Hurry and get some food."

Annabelle pulled her body into a sitting position, doing her best to ignore the nausea Naomi's sudden "teasing" had caused. 

Leah held the fork in front of Annabelle's face. Pancake that was dripped in syrup, obscured her vision of anything else. The Shrinkee balked at the sheer amount of it. For a normal sized person, it would be a couple of bites, but for Annabelle it was a pretty large breakfast portion. 

"Open wide," Leah chirped.

Annabelle instinctively crawled backwards. 

"Uh oh, someone's being naughty," Harper sang. She could practically feel the giantesses' collective excitement at the first inkling of her disobedience. They were itching to punish her. 

"No!" Annabelle defended herself. She wouldn't let all her hard work be wasted so early on. "I-It's just the food is..." Annabelle couldn't make herself say it. To admit that what to them was a bite sized amount of food was overwhelming to her was too embarrassing. 

Leah's lips spread into a wide grin. "Ah, I see. Eating from a fork is too much for you. Then how about this?"

With her massive fingers, the giantess ripped a third of the pancake from the fork and placed it in the center of her palm. "This should be more your speed, my little pet," she smiled.

A fresh new wave of shame filled Annabelle. She looked up at the giantess for the smallest sense of mercy, but of course found none. The Shrinkee swallowed and tentatively crawled onto Leah's hand.

A large part of her wanted to pick up the piece of pancake with her hands, but she knew that wasn't what the giantesses were looking for. 

Annabelle bent her head down and began to literally eat from the palm of the giant co-ed's hand. The second she began to chew, a chorus of squeals were unleashed over the table.

"Let me try next!" Harper cried. 

"Holy shit, that's amazing," Naomi breathed.

"How does it feel?" Molly asked.

Annabelle steadied herself as Leah's hand shook from her giggling. "She's like a tiny little rabbit," Leah cooed. Annabelle focused on eating. If she didn't, she would burst into tears from the shame. 

Soon, she was finished—or so she thought. 

"Poppy," Leah sang. Annabelle felt chills down her spine. She looked up at the giant college student. "My fingers are sticky from the syrup. Take care of it, okay?" she hummed.

Before Annabelle could respond, she was forced onto her stomach by a sizable force hitting the table. 

"Damn you, Windsor," Naomi hissed. Based on the irritation in her voice, Annabelle guessed she was the one who shook the table.

"What is it now?" Leah huffed. Annabelle was always startled when they so quickly transitioned from the baby-voice they used with her, to their normal tones.    

"You said today was about testing Poppy, but here you are again—fucking getting skin to skin time," Naomi cried. 

"Naomi you can't get angry every time I come up with a new way to play with Poppy. You have every opportunity to create games for her. Don't be frustrated with me because I'm creative," Leah said. 

Naomi scoffed, "Creative? That's one big head you've got princess. You put syrup on your hand, wow, amazing. I seem to remember you wearing a piece of jewelry that lets you carry Poppy around in public. Where did you get that from again?"

"Guys, come on," Molly sighed. After noticing no one paid her any attention, she shrugged and continued eating.

Having learned from yesterday's cracked rib incident, Annabelle slowly crawled from Leah's palm. It looked to be just in time, as her open hand transformed into a tight fist. 

Leah sneered, "For someone who criticizes my 'reliance' on my father, you sure do like to claim your parents' inventions as your own."

Annabelle found herself wrapped in a fist and lifted up high, all in a matter of seconds. It was Harper's face who cast a shadow over her. 

"It looks like Mommy and Daddy are fighting, so why don't we play in the living room?" she cooed. Annabelle winced as giant, plump lips engulfed her head. 

"Mwauh!" She smacked her lips, giving Annabelle a forceful kiss. Annabelle choked on the thick scent of vanilla. 

Annabelle tried to keep her food down as Harper jostled her carelessly in her hand. The giant girl plopped down onto the rug in the living room with a thud. She sat Annabelle down in front of her and closed off any possible escape by slamming her feet together behind the Shrinkee.

Not that Annabelle would try to escape. She was in perfect pet mode.

She tried not shrink away from Harper's intense huge blue eyes as they gleamed with excitement. Annabelle took a couple steps back—not purely out of fear—but just to be able to see Harper's face beyond her boobs. 

Annabelle also noticed, Harper had donned a miniskirt. Although Annabelle was eye level with Harper's wall of pink panties, the Shrinkee was determined to focus on her captor's face.  

The giantess tapped a long slender finger against her lips. "So what should we, like, play?" 

Annabelle didn't know if it was rhetorical question or not. She decided to answer, just to be safe.

"U-Um how about—"

"I know!" Harper interrupted, "Truth or Dare!" She clasped her hands together as if she had just come up with an amazing idea.

Annabelle didn't think there would be any game that Harper could have said that would have given her relief—maybe the 'set Annabelle free game'—but Truth or Dare gave the Shrinkee some pause.

She was playing the perfect pet, which meant her "truth" would have to be severely altered.

"I'll start first," Harper said suddenly. "Truth or Dare?"

Annabelle froze. Both options proved dangerous in their own way. Though "Dare" was probably a straight forward path to unpleasantville.  

"T-Truth" Annabelle cried up to the giantess.

A smile spread over Harper's face, "Which of your owners do you like the most?"

Shit.

Right out the gate Annabelle was in the thick of it. She had hoped the giantess would have started out with a softball: "What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?"

Annabelle cleared her throat. She knew what Harper wanted her to say, but it would leave her in a less than favorable position with her other captors if Harper decided to tell them—which of course she would.

The Shrinkee decided to play it safe. "I-I like you all equally," she declared. The smile fell from Harper's face. Annabelle paled. 

Wrong answer.

"That's not a real answer, Poppy," Harper chided. Annabelle just stared up at her, not knowing what to say. 

Harper exhaled, blowing pancake scented air over Annabelle.

"Since you didn't give me a real answer, then your choice switches to Dare," Harper said. Annabelle's eyes widened. This was an impossible game. 

Harper giggled at Annabelle's expression. "Don't worry Poppy, it's the first round so I'll go easy."

Annabelle relaxed. 

"I dare you to give my panties a kiss."

Annabelle cringed, "W-What?"

Harper giggled, "Come on, Poppy," she said, lifting her skirt to get a better view. Annabelle swallowed a whimper and trudged toward the wall of underwear. With each step, she felt the air getting warmer and warmer. Her mind was dragged back to when she had climbed Molly's underwear.

She cringed, remembering how that had played out for her Shrinkee savior. Although Harper's thighs were spread far apart, Annabelle could still see them tremble in anticipation.

Annabelle faced the pink panties. The air was thick and the smell was making Annabelle dizzy. She decided to just make it quick.

She placed her hands onto the panties to steady herself. The second Annabelle touched her, she felt the giantess shift. Harper moaned, causing Annabelle to quickly remove her hands.

The tiny girl blushed. Apparently touching was a bad idea. Instead she leaned forward and gently pressed her lips in the middle of her panties. Harper released another moan. 

Annabelle stepped back and lifted her head to meet Harper's eyes. Her face was flushed and her eyes were closed. 

"Um, Goddess Harper?" Annabelle called out tentatively. 

Harper opened her glazed eyes and looked down at Annabelle with lust. Annabelle gulped. 

"I did it," she said.

Harper was breathing heavy. She gave a wide smile to Annabelle. "I'm going to need you to do better than that," Harper purred. "Like, I hardly felt you."

Annabelle doubted the truthfulness of those words, given all of the moaning the giantess had done. Still, Annabelle knew when to pick her battles. 

She leaned forward again, pressing her lips against Harper's panty covered nether lips. The scent of vanilla wafted into her nose. Annabelle closed her eyes and leaned into the fabric. The smell was intoxicating. 

She ran her hands along the underwear, inhaling deeply. She felt the fabric start to become damp. That liquid, it had tasted so good before. It was like it was bringing something out in her. Something—

SUBMIT TO YOUR TRUE NATURE. SUBMIT TO YOUR GODDESS.

Annabelle yelped and jumped back. That voice...Poppy. Annabelle pulled her hair and wildly banged her head. "Get out of my mind, you freak," she hissed under her breath. 

She froze, waiting for another unwanted insertion from Poppy. When none came, she breathed a sigh of relief. She would have to carefully tow the line between dutiful pet and Imprinted slave.

Annabelle panted, glad to at least be temporarily rid of Poppy. That is until Harper's giant fingers slammed her into her panties.

"Wha—ugh—s-stop!" Annabelle struggled against the increasingly wet fabric. She was drowned out by Harper's moans. 

"Oh Poppy!" she gasped in pleasure. 

Harper's fingers grinded her little body up and down along her drenched panties. Annabelle flailed against Harper's grip, which only spurred her on more. The giantess began to buck against the Shrinkee, her hips moving in time with her grinding. 

"Um Harper?" Annabelle heard Molly's voice.

Suddenly Annabelle was released from Harper's grip. She pushed Harper's fingers away and collapsed onto the rug, desperately trying to catch her breath. 

She was more breathless from the fear of Harper's lust than the vigorous rubbing. The giantesses had returned from their argument and breakfast. Their large figures cast  an even larger shadow over Annabelle's panting body.

"Dang it guys, you like totally killed my rhythm," Harper snapped. 

"Ugh," Naomi grunted in disgust, looking between Harper's drenched underwear and Annabelle's damp form. "We agreed not to use Poppy like that in the living room. It's fucking gross," she said.

Leah knelt next to Annabelle. "Jesus, you were only in here for a second. What did you do to Poppy?"

"It's Poppy's fault. She was giving me tiny little kisses down there. What was I supposed to do?" Harper said.

Annabelle exhaled and rolled over on her back. She met Leah's gaze. Her green eyes observed her tiny body.

The giantess raised an eyebrow, "And Poppy did this of her own volition?"

Harper paused, "Well no, we were playing Truth or Dare. I didn't like the answer she gave for Truth so she had to do a Dare."

Molly perked up, "Ooo Truth or Dare, that sounds fun," she chirped.

Annabelle closed her eyes. She didn't know if she could handle another round. 

"We can play that later, but we should start the test," Leah said. She turned to Naomi, "Can you clean her up, please? Harper can clean herself up too while Molly and I set up the test."

Annabelle didn't like the sound of that. 'Setting up the test' implied that it was elaborate enough that it needed to be set up. 

Annabelle let herself be carried away by the punk rock giantess. She laid in her hand while Naomi strolled upstairs. Annabelle was thankful that Naomi had learned how to carry her up the stairs without tossing her into the air.

Naomi took the tiny girl into her bathroom. Since she had shrunken, Annabelle had learned a great deal about the structure of the the giantesses' house. Each giantess had her own bathroom with a shower tub combination. Like every other room in the house, the bathrooms were beautiful and unnecessarily luxurious. 

Naomi set her down onto the sink's counter. Annabelle watched the massive co-ed bend forward over her and turn on the sink's faucet. Annabelle, already knowing this dance, began to undress from her sticky and tight costume. She almost pulled the uniform off, but the neck hole became stuck against her head. 

Naomi's voice easily boomed over the water gushing from the faucet. 

"Does somebody need a widdle help?" She cooed. Annabelle took advantage of the fact that her head was hidden by the maid's costume and rolled her eyes. 

With frightening strength, Naomi effortlessly pulled the costume from Annabelle's head. Annabelle fought the urge to cover nudity from the giantess, but knew that a "perfect pet" wouldn't act that way. Instead, Annabelle stepped into Naomi's palm and allowed her to bring her to the faucet. Naomi had turned the faucet on only slightly so the water gently cascaded over Annabelle's body as if she were taking a shower.

Annabelle made sure to wash any of Harper's residual fluids from her body. She closed her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair. If she kept her eyes closed, it was like she was in the dorms taking a normal sized shower in a normal sized stall.

Suddenly, her delusion was interrupted as Naomi turned off the faucet. She lifted Annabelle to her face, and the Shrinkee fell on her butt as the altitude changed. Naomi's wide and open mouth filled Annabelle's vision. Annabelle yelped and closed her eyes.  A warm gust of air engulfed her. She tentatively reopened her eyes and realized the giantess's lips were puckered. She was blowing warm air to dry her off. 

Annabelle's hair blew in the giantess' wind. The air smelled like pancakes and fruit. Annabelle closed her eyes again. Her body began to feel strange. Naomi's breath felt good. Really good. Annabelle's own breathing grew heavier. She was getting warmer, and not just from Naomi's breath.

Just as she felt a tingle in her nether region, Naomi stopped. 

"Look who's all dry," Naomi beamed down at Annabelle. Annabelle's eyes were drawn to the giantess' massive white teeth. 

A small dosage of embarrassment rose within Annabelle. She had almost let herself be taken in by the moment. She shook off her strange feelings and focused on her situation. She was at war with these giantesses. She couldn't forget that.

Naomi brought Annabelle closer to her face and engulfed her face against her soft pink lips. 

"You are just so fucking cute," she squealed. She began to carry her towards her room. She continued to pepper her with kisses. 

"With your widdle feet and your widdle hands," Naomi cooed through her enormous kisses. Annabelle's face began to drip with Naomi's saliva. There was nothing Annabelle could do against the barrage of affection. 

All of the giantesses treated her with cloying affection, but Naomi seemed to up it to 110% when they were alone. Annabelle figured it was because her public persona of bad-ass, cold, aloof punk-rock princess didn't allow her to show her girlier, more affectionate side. Unfortunately for Annabelle, that meant she received the full brunt of it whenever they were alone.

Naomi closed her bedroom door behind her as she entered her room. She gave Annabelle one last lavender scented kiss before she placed her onto the bed. 

The giantess pulled out a wooden box with a dozen or so different compartments. After the giantesses had decided that Annabelle's stay with them would be a permanent one, Naomi upgraded her plastic bag full of Shrinkee clothes to a mahogany crafted box that expanded outwards. 

Annabelle sat naked on the bed while Naomi searched through her now, organized collection. Annabelle hoped she wouldn't pick something too revealing again. She didn't know what the giantesses' test warranted, but somehow she figured a cat costume wouldn't be advantageous. 

Annabelle grimaced as she thought about their idiotic test. The thought of going into it completely blind scared her. If she failed the test it wouldn't just be her reaping the consequences, her dad would be in danger too. Annabelle stared anxiously as Naomi, very meticulously, observed her Shrinkee clothes. She was sure she wouldn't get any help from the giantess, but she had to try. For her father's sake.

Annabelle gulped. "G-Goddess?" She called out to Naomi. Annabelle would never not feel pathetic, addressing them this way.

The giantess, obviously loving her new title, momentarily stopped searching through the box and grinned down at the little Shrinkee on her bed. "Yes, widdle Poppy?"

Annabelle's heart pounded at the large brown eyes peering into her tiny naked body. The red head nervously twirled the ends of her hair.

"I-uh—I was wondering what the—um—test would be like?" Annabelle squeaked. 

Naomi narrowed her eyes at the tiny girl and grinned coyly, "Are you trying to get information from me, Poppy? Because that would be cheating, and good pets don't cheat."

Annabelle shook her head energetically, "N-No! I just wanted to make sure I do a good job."    

Naomi smiled down at Annabelle, "Oh Poppy, I'm sure as long as you do your best, you'll be fine."

Annabelle deflated, the probability of her doing well on their "test" was lowering with every second. She considered another angle. 

"What kind of outfit are you looking for?" Annabelle asked, trying to be inconspicuous. 

Naomi continued to search through the box, "Nothing in particular, just something cute." 

Annabelle hesitated, "Cute like the maid costume?" She asked.

Naomi nodded, distracted, "Yup, cute like the maid costume."

Annabelle bit her lip, she hoped this would work. "It's just, I don't want my outfit to get in the way if I have to run," she said as casually as she could.

Still distracted, Naomi shook her head, "Don't worry, it's not a physical test, so you won't..." The giantess sighed and closed her eyes.

Annabelle was conflicted. On one hand, she gotten some of the information she'd wanted. On the other hand, she had no idea how Naomi would react to being tricked.

Naomi let out a humorless chuckle, "Poppy, Poppy, Poppy," she said, shaking her head.

Annabelle grimaced, "I—"

Suddenly, Annabelle was swept up into Naomi's hand. "Don't you know it's rude to trick your goddess?" She grinned. In a swift motion, Naomi shifted her hand so Annabelle was on her back, staring up at the punk giantess.

Annabelle shivered, as Naomi's black painted finger nail caressed the outline of her tiny body. She tsked, "Really Poppy, I thought you were trying to be the perfect pet? But you were being so naughty just now."

Her eyes drank up Annabelle's body. She licked her lips, quickly displaying her tongue piercing. "Since you're so naughty, you should be punished," she said softly.

A million thoughts ran through Annabelle's mind. She knew of Naomi's oral fixation with Shrinkees. She really didn't want to end up it the co-ed's mouth. She had to think of something quickly.

"I-I'm so sorry Goddess! Please don't tell Goddess Leah," Annabelle blurted.

Naomi stopped in her tracks. Her amused expression turned cold, "What does Leah have to do with this?"

Annabelle knew she was going to strike a chord with the next thing that was going to come out of her mouth. Still, she needed to direct Naomi's attention elsewhere. Though it was difficult for Annabelle to even speak with Naomi's giant brown eyes peering down at her.

"I-I just don't want to get in trouble," Annabelle yelped. 

Naomi's pink lips pursed and her eyes narrowed. Though this is what Annabelle was aiming for, she couldn't help but be frightened. 

"Poppy..." Naomi started slowly, "Do you think Leah is the only one who decides what happens to you?"

Annabelle tensed. She couldn't tell if that was a threat or an honest question.

"...No?" Annabelle replied.

Naomi sighed, blowing air once again onto Annabelle's naked body. "Listen Poppy," Naomi said, for the first time, not using the baby-voice, "Leah takes the lead on a lot of decisions when it comes to you, but that's only because we rely on her father for special resources," she explained.

Annabelle furrowed her brows, "But you all have resources!" Annabelle retorted, "Like the necklace and your family's company."

Naomi's expression softened, she tickled Annabelle's naked stomach, inciting laughter from the tiny girl. "You are so fucking smart and observant, Poppy," she cooed, the baby-voice returning. "Who's the smartest Shrinkee in the whole wide world?" Annabelle got nostrils full of lavender as Naomi nuzzled her stomach with her gigantic nose, cooing the entire time. 

Annabelle blushed at her pet-like treatment. It was moments like these that truly chilled her blood. She had only been shrunken for one week. One week

One week, and all the baby talk and cooing was beginning to feel...expected. Definitely still not normal, but expected. How long until being played with like a kitten would feel ordinary?

Naomi's gigantic face finally retreated away from Annabelle's tiny body. "You're right about us all having resources, Poppy," Naomi smiled. "But Leah's family makes it so we can ignore all the annoying laws around Shrinkees."

"What do you mea—"

"That's enough Poppy," Naomi grinned, tickling Annabelle's naked stomach. "Everyone is probably waiting on us downstairs, and I still have to pick out an outfit for you."

Annabelle clenched her fists as she was placed back down onto the bed. She had gotten closer to finding more about just how deep the "Shrinkee Conspiracy" between their families went, but now she was back to square one with this test. 

Annabelle watched Naomi peruse through her collection once again. Another thought crept into Annabelle's mind.

"Goddess, are you going to choose something everyone else will like?" Annabelle called up to Naomi.

"What do you mean, Poppy?" Naomi asked, distracted, as she analyzed a tiny thong between her fingers. 

"The cute costumes," Annabelle explained. "You choose them because everyone likes them, right?"

Naomi raised an eyebrow as she peered down at Annabelle. "No...I choose them because I think they're cute. I don't really care how the others feel about it," Naomi said.

Annabelle let out a small, "Oh, okay," before sitting down onto the thick fabric of the blanket. She tried not to stare too much at Naomi as the giantess began visibly reconsidering some things. Naomi looked down at the thong she held and returned it to the box.

Silently, she retrieved a pair of regular cotton panties, blue jeans, and a plain red shirt. She placed them in front of Annabelle with a prideful smirk. "Let's try something different today," she said.

Annabelle did her best not to reveal her excitement as she got dressed in the first "normal" outfit since she'd shrunken. Even Naomi's lust filled eyes didn't deter her mood. After she got dressed, she saw that her Type 0 curves had still managed to sexualize her outfit, but at least she didn't look like something out of a porno. 

Naomi gave a hum of approval. "This just proves you can look absolutely adorable in anything, widdle Poppy," Naomi chirped.

"Thank you, Goddess," Annabelle said, trying to rack up as many points as she could before the test.

Naomi beamed brighter than Annabelle had ever seen her. Naomi lowered her hand and Annabelle stepped onto the squishy and warm palm.

Naomi raised the tiny girl high into the air. Once again, Annabelle was smothered against Naomi's pink lips. 

The giantess carried her back downstairs to the living room, kissing her the entire time. Annabelle struggled not to resist. A perfect pet would gladly accept affection from her Goddess.

Even if it made her want to vomit.

Annabelle was carried into the living room, where the giantess were lounging around. Harper was on the couch, upside down, with her legs against the wall. Her long blonde hair flowed onto the floor like a waterfall. Leah sat on the floor next to her, a bored expression on her face. Molly was across from them at the feet of the armchair, with her chubby legs splayed out.

Their faces lit up when they saw Naomi approach with Annabelle. The punk-rock giantess sat on the rug in the center of the living room, in between all of the giantesses. Annabelle fell to her knees and tried to keep herself steady as the mountain-sized giantess sat down.

The other giantesses peered over Annabelle. Their expressions showed they were not as thrilled about Annabelle's more conservative look as Naomi and Annabelle had been.  

Molly shook her head and scoffed, "Was the nun costume dirty?" She paused and reconsidered, "Actually a nun costume would be hot."

Naomi rolled her eyes. "think she looks fucking adorable, and that's all that matters. Plus, I didn't want horn dog over there to have another incident," she said, nodding over to Harper, who had changed out of her sopping wet panties and skirt, and into shorts that practically left nothing to the imagination. 

Harper pouted, "You guys would have done the same thing. Plus, Poppy could be dressed in an Eskimo coat and she would still get me going," she purred.

Annabelle did her best to ignore the giant blonde, and tried to prepare mentally for this test. She looked around for signs of what was to come, but despite Leah asking the others to "set up the test", the living room looked largely the same. Annabelle gathered herself to her knees as Leah scooted up next to Naomi. Annabelle braced herself. She didn't know how this would go, but she knew it wouldn't be easy.

"Poppy," Leah sang, forcing Annabelle to turn to her, "Like we said before, we're going to test your commitment to being our sweet widdle pet," Leah smiled.

Annabelle only nodded. 

Leah turned to Molly, "Do you have it?" She asked.

Molly grinned, and before Annabelle knew what was happening, the giantess threw a huge object to Leah, narrowly missing Naomi. Leah just barely caught the object with her slender fingers.

Annabelle ducked onto the surface of Naomi's soft palm, and the giantess protectively wrapped her fingers around the tiny girl. Naomi let out a string of imaginative curses, while Leah silently glowered at Molly.

Harper giggled from her upside down view on the couch. 

"Whoops," Molly said, laughing. 

As Naomi uncurled her fingers from Annabelle's shrunken form, she once again wondered how she had managed to be entrapped by these idiotic co-eds.

Once Annabelle regained her bearings, she discovered the object Molly had thrown was a phone. 

Leah fiddled with it, checking for something. When she was finished, she turned to Annabelle with an expanding grin.

"Poppy, I hope you're ready, because we're starting now," she announced.

"This won't take long," Naomi grinned, not making Annabelle feel any better. 

Molly crawled over to Naomi and Leah. Her massive body compelled Annabelle's attention to the giantess. "We're going to leave you here, alone on the coffee table for ten minutes," Molly explained. 

Annabelle stayed still and waited for the twist. Sure enough, it came.

Leah lifted the phone, "And we're leaving Molly's phone, unlocked and ready to use, with you."

Annabelle's stomach turned. She had been expecting something complex, messy, and degrading from the giantesses, but this test was cruel in its own right. The pure simplicity of her objective left her with a lot of room to agonize over all of her options. 

She turned to Harper as she chirped from the couch, "Poppy, you can like totally do whatever you want with the phone!"

Leah grinned, "Of course, a perfect pet wouldn't do anything with a phone. Who would you need contact? Everyone you should care about is in this room."

"But if you want to call anyone to come over, Poppy, you can," Naomi cooed, patting Annabelle's head with her gigantic finger. The weight and force of her petting caused Annabelle's neck to bend towards Naomi's huge palm. Annabelle didn't bother raising her head up again. She didn't want to provide them amusement with her apprehensive expressions.

Molly giggled, a chilling sound to the tiny girl, "Though we can't promise we'll be super welcoming to unwanted visitors."

The other giantesses joined Molly in a chorus of laughter.

Annabelle swallowed a mouthful of anxious  saliva. She had been so concerned over the possibility of a physical test where she might've ended up underneath a massive foot or worse, but she was starting to consider that a mental challenge could be worse. 

She lurched forward but caught herself with her hands as Naomi moved her gigantic hand towards the glass coffee table. Annabelle braced herself as Naomi set her onto the enormous glass table. Annabelle's feet tingled from the coldness of the glass. 

Leah placed the huge phone in front of her. It clanged as it made contact with the glass table. Leah leaned forward, a small action that completely changed Annabelle's environment. Annabelle resisted jumping out of the way as Leah's cleavage approached her, stopping only as her large right breast just pressed against Annabelle's entire back. Annabelle loathed to admit that she appreciated the giantess' warmth from her body.

Leah's head hovered high above Annabelle's body. From her peripheral, Annabelle saw Leah's giant hand approach the phone. She pressed the button on the bottom of the phone's screen, revealing Molly's home screen.

"See? It's unlocked," Leah said, lightly shaking Annabelle's body as she spoke. 

Molly stood up to her full height. Annabelle doubted she would ever get over the giantesses' immense forms. 

"We're going to leave you alone now, Poppy," she grinned. 

"You have ten minutes," Leah added, before standing up. Harper's massive body rolled from the couch and she joined the towering giantesses. 

"Good luck, Poppy," she winked. 

Naomi followed suit and gave Annabelle an amused chuckle as she stood up. The giantesses began to leave the room, waving and giggling as they strolled out. Annabelle turned from the imposing co-eds and focused on the phone in front of her.

This was obviously a trap. Since that first morning with Leah's phone, they hadn't left her alone for a single second. The giantesses were a lot of things, but careless about Annabelle's entrapment was not one of them.

Annabelle checked the time on the phone. In order to pass this test, she figured she would just have to not use the phone. 

Easy.

Annabelle turned her back to the phone and sat down with her legs crossed. If she didn't look at it, it was like it wasn't there. Annabelle instead focused on the view in front of her. 

Beyond the coffee table was the rest of the massive living room. Even further was the dining room where the giantesses had just eaten breakfast. There was no way for Annabelle to see something as high and far as the top of the dinning table, but she just knew that the giantesses hadn't cleaned up after themselves.

Annabelle continued to glance around the enormous room. She crawled forward to the edge of the table and peered down at the floor far below her. She wondered if her bones would break if she fell—or jumped.

The rug might soften her fall, and her bones were getting tougher each day. If she made it to the floor, maybe she could find a place to stow away. There were just so many places to hide. Plus, she had the advantage of knowing the house better than she did a week ago. 

Annabelle sighed. What was she thinking? They'd definitely find her. She couldn't give the giantesses anymore ammunition to use against her. 

Annabelle scooted away from the edge and fell onto her back. She looked up at the impossibly high ceiling as the coldness from the glass table spread across her back and legs. She was thankful she'd been able to convince Naomi to give her some actual clothes. 

Annabelle closed her eyes. It was the first time in a what felt like decades, she was breathing in air not tainted by the giantesses. 

And the quiet. 

God, she had missed silence.

Annabelle always knew the giantesses took up a lot of space in her mind, but she never realized exactly how much she had missed just existing without them.

Suddenly she felt a powerful urge to scream. To produce something from herself that wouldn't be drowned out by their talking, yelling, laughing, or snoring.

She wanted to sing. She hadn't made music in an entire week. She hadn't so much as hummed. 

Annabelle wondered if she would ever be able to write another song. She shot up to her feet and began pacing.

Maybe she was wrong. Maybe this wasn't a trap. The giantesses were the most arrogant group of people she had ever met. It could be entirely possible that they thought they didn't need a contingency plan if she called for help. 

This could simply be a test with no failsafe. She could be wasting time just standing on the table, instead of calling someone, or just finding a place to hide.

Annabelle felt her heart in her throat. What if this was her last chance to escape? What if this was it? Would she look back on this moment a week from now—a month from now—years from now—and sob herself sore—wondering why she didn't just fucking take a chance?

Annabelle fell to her knees and turned to the phone. If the phone truly wasn't a trap and she ended up calling for help, what would she even say? 

'Help, these psycho bitches shrunk me and they're keeping me as their pet?' Even if the dispatcher didn't immediately hang up on her, Annabelle had seen the giantesses' persuasiveness in action. There's no way four beautiful co-eds would be even considered as suspects—especially not with their powerful families backing them up. 

There was the option of texting or email, but Annabelle didn't know anyone's phone number by heart. There were also the consequences of the digital trail she would be leaving behind. She would also be dragging an innocent person into this insane hellscape.

Annabelle lowered her entire body until her face was pressed against  the table. She allowed the glass to cool her off. 

She released a heavy and deep groan. It vibrated her head as it escaped from her lips. The giantesses had truly succeeded in creating a cruel test. Annabelle honestly had no idea what to do.

With great effort, Annabelle pulled herself up to her knees. She glanced at the time, only to see that four minutes had passed. 

Annabelle collapsed back onto the table. Her face felt tight and her vision became blurry with tears. "Why do I have to do this?" Annabelle hissed. She turned to her side and watched her tears make tiny puddles against the clear glass' surface.

Never in her life would she had thought doing nothing would be so difficult. Annabelle closed her eyes and waited for the minutes to be over. She focused on enjoying the quiet sounds of her own breathing. She didn't know when she would ever get time like this again.

Annabelle reminded herself that she was playing the long game. She would gain the giantesses' trust and then make her escape when their rules started to lax. 

A strong vibration coursing through the table, then a loud ringing broke Annabelle out of her trance. Annabelle lifted her head and turned to see the phone, lighting up and ringing. 

"Oh, fuck this," Annabelle spat. She stood up and began to walk over to the other side of the coffee table.

The giantesses had just solidified that this was a trap. They were calling her, trying to bait her into picking up the phone.

Did they think she was an idiot? 

Annabelle fell onto the table, face-down once again. She buried her head into her arms and waited for the ringing to stop. 

It felt like years before it finally came to a stop, and centuries by the time the deafening pounding of the giantesses' footfalls returned. 

The air once again filled with their various scents, and Annabelle's ears picked up their booming voices.

"How did you do, Poppy? Did you stay away from the phone?" Annabelle heard Harper's voice sing.

Annabelle slowly lifted her head. She tried to meet the towering giantesses' eyes, but found herself too exhausted to do anything but nod at their mountain-like thighs.

"Good girl, Poppy," she heard Molly praise. 

The giantesses all sat around the coffee table. Annabelle remained still as Leah began to stroke her back with her powerful, manicured finger. "I know this was probably really difficult for you, Poppy, but you did so well!" She commended.

Annabelle heard Molly shuffle, before speaking in a quiet voice, "Um guys, someone called my phone."

Annabelle froze, as Leah's finger did the same. Annabelle sat up, seeing the giantesses' expressions for the first time. 

They all appeared shocked. Annabelle's blood chilled. No. This had to be a trick. They were only pretending like they weren't the ones who called.

"When?" Naomi demanded.

"Three minutes ago," Molly answered. Her voice was small. 

"I thought you blocked that feature," Leah snapped. 

Molly shook her head, obviously startled, "I-I blocked the phone from making calls—not receiving them. I told my parents not to call today, and everyone else I know only texts."

Annabelle began to shake. No, they were definitely lying. There was no way that had been a real phone call.

"Then who was it?" Leah asked, for the first time since Annabelle had known her, her voice had a hint of fear.

"I-I don't recognize the number, it's not in my contacts," Molly responded. 

Annabelle was coated with warm breath as Harper lowered her face and leaned in close, "Poppy, you didn't answer, right?" Her blue eyes were full of anxiety and Annabelle noticed she was biting on her lip so deeply that it drew blood.

Annabelle was too lost in her own head to respond.

"Wait!" Molly suddenly said, "They left a voicemail."

Harper backed away and everyone, including Annabelle, listened intensely as a feminine voice echoed around the living room.

"Hello, Molly Gates? This is Zelda Cooper, Annabelle's stepmother. We met in the parking lot at the vigil last night? Well I happened to get in touch with your father and he gave me your number. I was wondering if you and your friends would like to attend Annabelle's funeral next weekend? If not, can we meet up for coffee if you have time? I just want to thank you for giving Annabelle's father her rabbit. Having something she loved—well, it's helped a lot. You can all me back at this number."

A click rang through the living room as the message ended. 

A heavy silence filled the room. Leah was the first to break it. "I hope we all learned a valuable lesson here. That could have ended badly."

"Like super badly," Harper added.

"Could you fucking imagine what would've happened if Poppy had answered?" Naomi laughed, without humor. "We would've had to call John, who would've told Harp's father...which would've been...not fucking good. You know our parents are just looking for one fucking excuse..."

Molly shook her head slowly, "Sorry guys, I won't let anything like that happen again."

Harper sighed, and Annabelle felt her slender finger scratch underneath her chin. "Good thing Poppy is such a good girl, right?" She cooed.

"Exactly," Leah said, finally showing signs of relief, "you deserve a treat for being such a good widdle girl," she cooed. 

Annabelle listlessly listened to her captors praise her as the full severity of what had just occurred began to seep into her consciousness. 

She had been right. It had been a trap. But the universe had sent her a loophole—a life-line. 

And she had told it to fuck off.

A small giggle escaped Annabelle's lips. The giantesses' expressions brightened with amusement. 

"What's so funny, Poppy?" Molly asked, her own smile forming across her pink lips.

Annabelle covered her mouth with her hands, as if trying to stop the giggles from escaping. It was useless. Her giggles turned into full on laughter. She shifted her weight to her arms as she reclined and threw her head back. Her entire body shook with laughter. Tears poured from her eyes as she continued to howl with laughter. Through her tear-filled eyes she could see the giantesses' expressions transform from merriment to concern.

"...Poppy?" She heard Harper's nervous voice call.

This only spurred Annabelle more. She bent over until her head pressed against the glass table, still shaking with her laughing fit. She banged on the table, struggling to catch her breath through her laughter.

She knew she needed to breathe, but she couldn't control herself. Her vision became blurrier and the only thing she could hear was her own laughter.

 

Before Annabelle opened her eyes, she knew where she was. The air was fresh, and she could see the bright flowers in her peripheral. She sat up and came face to face with a frowning Poppy. She sat, legs crossed, right in front of her.

"I thought you'd be happy," Annabelle said, wearing a smile that threatened to turn into another fit of laughter at any second.

Poppy crossed her arms, "You're making our goddesses worried."

Annabelle leaned back and stared at the sun she was hallucinating. She shrugged. 

"You're losing, you know," Poppy said, in an almost teasing manner, as if she were making fun of an older sibling.

Annabelle sighed and lowered her head so she faced Poppy again. She said nothing, and just stared at the hallucination. 

Poppy, visibly bothered by Annabelle's blasé attitude, started again, "The fact that you're here means you're losing control. I'm going to take over," Poppy smiled smugly.

"For now," Annabelle relented with another shrug. 

Poppy stared at Annabelle with suspicion, "What's wrong with you? Are you giving up?"

Annabelle laughed, but stopped herself before it got out of hand. She raised an incredulous eyebrow at Poppy, "Fuck no. I'm taking a break. I need just a second away."

Poppy's frown deepened, "Away from our goddesses? Why?"

Annabelle collapsed onto the field and took a deep whiff of the flowers. "Because I suck at this. I keep making the wrong decisions. Plus, I just remembered how much I miss the quiet," Annabelle replied.

She didn't hear Poppy say anything for a while. Then she heard rustling as Poppy made her way over to her. Poppy crawled until she was on top of Annabelle's body.

"You know I'm not going to let you have our body again," Poppy said. It almost sounded like a warning.

Annabelle stared back at her, "I know, but I'll just take it back."

Poppy lowered herself so their bodies pressed against each other. She whispered into her ear, "I'm going to let them do whatever they want to our body. I'm going to worship them in the way that I know they deserve—in the way you refuse to."

Annabelle narrowed her eyes, "Enjoy it while it lasts. I'm taking my body back, and I'm escaping when I do. And after I escape, I'll make sure all of them get exactly what they actually deserve. Do you hear me, you fucking sorry excuse for an imaginary friend. I'm not giving up until they all are either in prison or dead. You can bet your perverted ass on tha—"

Not letting her finish, Poppy angrily slammed her lips against Annabelle's, sending her into a welcoming blackness. 

 

 

Chapter 12 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, back at it again with another chapter. This one is filled with more questions than answers, but I have a feeling a lot of you guys will like it.


 

Annabelle awakened from the first restful slumber she had experienced in what felt like years. She felt tranquil for approximately two seconds before the overwhelming sense of despair flooded her. She released a heavy sigh as she took in her surroundings.

She was in the necklace. The warm, yet stale air stuck to her skin. A muffled, but powerful pounding let her know that she was close to one of the giantesses' hearts. Annabelle peered out the necklace to discover where the giantess was and whose neck wore her as an accessory. 

Annabelle was surprised to find that she was in a classroom. The "test" which had led her to succumb to Poppy had been on Saturday. If the giantesses were in class, that meant at the very least, she had lost a day and a half.

The Shrinkee let that sink in. A day and a half of Poppy doing god knows what with her body. Annabelle shuddered as she examined her tiny form. She didn't see any obvious changes. She was dressed in a slutty school girl outfit with low pigtails. She donned with a very short plaid skirt that left little to the imagination. She also wore a white dress shirt that hugged her body and exposed an insane amount of cleavage. 

Annabelle did her best to ignore her over-sexualized look and focused on the fact that she could actually see the classroom. Each time the giantesses had gone to school, they had shoved her into their shoes. This was the first time she was able to get an actual view of a classroom. 

Despite the primal fear of being surrounded by giants, Annabelle was amazed to see everything looked almost the same. Dozens of unaware students took notes while the professor lectured about a book Annabelle wasn't familiar with. 

Annabelle cupped her hands against the necklace and peered outside. The gigantic hand that diligently took notes had an expensive looking ring around a chubby finger. 

Molly.

Annabelle squinted and pressed harder against the glass. She wanted to see what class the brunette was taking. Annabelle noticed a book on the corner of Molly's desk, King Lear.

Annabelle deflated. She had wanted to read that play, but held off until she could take a Shakespearean course where she would be able to dissect it with other students.

The tiny girl slumped onto the necklace's floor. Immediately after waking up she was already being reminded of a life she would never get to lead. She leaned the back of her head against the necklace's wall. She didn't even want to listen to the lecture. 

Instead, her eyes drifted across each student, people who had been her peers not a week ago. She thought of all the potential ways their lives could turn out. The blonde girl with the pixie cut who sat in front of Molly could be the department head of an advertising agency. The boy with the ear piercing two seats to the right could be a teacher who held the respect of all of his students.

Or not. It didn't even matter whether they reached their dreams or failed. They would still be better off than her, because they wouldn't be the pet of some spoiled bitch.

Annabelle continued her bitter game while the class went on. Firefighter. Racecar driver. Lawyer. Annabelle froze when instead of looking at the expression of a vaguely disinterested student, she was faced with piercing dark brown eyes that seemed to stare directly at her. 

Annabelle could only hear her own breath as the student's stare only seemed to intensify. Annabelle slowly picked herself up to her feet. The student sat directly to the left of Molly, and Annabelle moved closer.  Getting a better look at him, Annabelle could only describe him as average looking. He had a trendy haircut and wore a Queenston hoodie and regular jeans. Annabelle didn't recognize him, though that wasn't surprising as this class was mostly comprised of upperclassmen.

As Annabelle scrutinized him more, she noticed a faint flush across his face. Realization, then disappointment struck the Shrinkee. Of course he wasn't looking at her. He was ogling Molly's chest. Annabelle fell back to the floor with an exhale.

She had noticed male—and sometimes female—students check out her gigantic captors. But usually they weren't so obvious and bold as the guy in the hoodie. Annabelle found it ironic that although it seemed keeping her a secret from the world was the giantesses' highest priority, they kept her against their massive cleavage—a place that everyone's eyes were already drawn. 

Annabelle closed her eyes, knowing that questioning the reasonings of her captors was pointless. Annabelle let the rhythmic pattern of Molly's giant heartbeat lull her into an almost-nap.

Suddenly, Annabelle jumped up as noise exploded all around her. Peering at her surroundings once again, she saw everyone packing up—class had ended. Quickly, before Molly could even stand up, several students flocked her desk. Annabelle backed into the necklace's wall, alarmed at the sudden presence of eager giants.

The girl with the pixie cut beamed at Molly, "Hi! My poetry club is having an open-mic on Friday. I'd be awesome if you could come."

At the same time, another guy leaned over Molly's desk, "Hey, my frat's having a party this Saturday if you want to stop by or whatever. You can bring your housemates too, it's chill."

"Well I—" Molly started when other students began to bombard her with equally inane invitations. Even Annabelle was starting to become overwhelmed. 

Another voice cut through the needy students. It was the hoodie guy who had been undressing Molly with his eyes.

"Sorry, but we need Molly for a student government meeting," he announced. Molly, acting quick on the out he had given her, stood up. Annabelle held onto the necklace's walls to steady herself from the movement.

"I'll catch you guys later," Molly said to the disappointed students. Before they could say anything else, Molly and the hoodie guy walked out of the classroom. They walked until they arrived at a large tree near the parking lot. Annabelle assumed it was so no one would see them. 

"Thanks for that," Annabelle heard Molly say, once there was no one around. 

The hoodie guy blushed deeply, "No problem," he muttered. Annabelle rolled her eyes. The guy was so easy to read, and someone as psychopathic as Molly, most likely could read him too. No doubt she was manipulating him like how the giantesses manipulated everyone they came across.

He shoved his hands into his hoodie, obviously trying to be nonchalant. "So, yeah, uh why did you stop coming by the student government office? We miss you over there," he grinned. 

Molly lied easily, "I miss helping out too, but you know my courses are a lot more demanding this semester and—"

"Do you need help? I can tutor you if that would help," Hoodie guy proposed eagerly. 

Annabelle shook as Molly laughed. It wasn't a genuine laugh—like the laugh she had made when she  chased Annabelle around her cereal bowl with a gigantic spoon—it was a flirty shallow laugh. 

"I'm okay, really Bennet," Annabelle heard Molly say. Annabelle glanced at the hoodie guy who was apparently named Bennet. He was staring at Molly's chest again.

"Are you sure?" He asked, dragging his eyes away from her breasts. 

"Yeah, really I just needed some time away from the student government. I just have other things I'd like to focus on," Molly said. Annabelle filled with dread as her massive fingers began to thoughtlessly spin her crystal cage between her fingers. Annabelle collided into the wall before landing on her ass.

Annabelle heard Molly's voice continue through her nausea, "It's not like I was ever an official officer anyway," Molly said with another fake laugh.

Bennet took a step closer, and Molly's hand covered Annabelle's cage. Annabelle was coated in a shadow of darkness. She could only hear the giants' voices.

"Do you want to be, though? I always thought you should be President, and if we made a petition I'm sure we could get Rebecca to step down. She could be your VP, honestly it's perfect—"

"Whoa," Molly stopped Bennet. "Listen, I'm fine just the way things are. I'll still help out when I can, but I just don't think it's a good idea to have the student government be led by a Trustee's daughter," she explained.

Annabelle bristled at the giantess' lies. She just wanted more free time to abuse Annabelle. But as Molly peeled her hand from the crystal, Annabelle could see Bennet bought her lie completely. 

"That sucks, but I get it. But hey, if you ever need any help with your homework, literally just ask. It's no big—"

Annabelle flinched as a familiar high-pitched voice seemed to pierce through the crystal.

"Molly, like, what are you literally doing? I'm hungry," Annabelle heard Harper's voice whine. The blonde approached from the parking lot, trudging along as if she were in pain.

Annabelle watched Bennet's face deepen with red as his blush intensified when he saw Harper. 

Harper finally noticed Bennet. Instantly, her moody face transformed into a cheerful smile. "Hi, I hope I'm not interrupting anything," she said, giving Molly an obvious smirk. 

Bennet, looking between the two co-eds, became even more flustered, "No, uh, that's okay. Totally my bad. I was over here talking Molly's ear off," he laughed nervously. 

Annabelle groaned. Maybe it was because she had only seen the giantesses mostly with their masks of humanity off, but Annabelle really didn't understand the appeal. Attractiveness could only take a person so far. She hadn't seen them demonstrate any talents or skills that warranted this level of obsession over them. 

Harper grabbed Molly's arm, swinging Annabelle along with the necklace, "See ya later," she said to Bennet. 

Annabelle couldn't see Molly's face, but she sounded as if she were smiling.

"Thanks again Bennet, I'll catch you later," she called as the giantesses walked away. Before Molly completely turned around, Annabelle got a good glimpse of Bennet. He had a huge dopey smile on his face as he waved. 

Annabelle cradled her knees to her chest and rested her chin on her knees. The giantesses really did use everyone and anyone in their own special way.

"What was that about?" Harper asked, as they headed towards Leah's car. Molly hesitated, before leaning closer to Harper and answering, "It's nothing. He's just a moth."

Annabelle was too mentally tired to think about what that could possibly mean. The only people they had compared to bugs were Shrinkees. Although, Annabelle wouldn't be surprised if it turned out they thought lesser of non-HDD sufferers too.

Annabelle once again was thrown against the crystal's wall as Molly climbed into the back seat of Leah's car with Harper.

"What the hell took you so long?" Naomi asked from the passenger's seat.

Harper answered as she put on her seatbelt. "Just a moth, who wouldn't let her go."

Naomi shook her head with a sigh, "Always so damn thirsty."

Annabelle was officially confused. 

Leah began to drive and Annabelle jerked forward a bit. "He was asking me why I hadn't been to the student government department in a while," Molly explained.

"What did you tell him?" Leah asked, amused. 

"I told him I don't want to go to the student government's office, because I'm trying to get a Shrinkee to imprint on me and I need as much face-to-face time as possible," Molly snarked. She let out a laugh, "What do you think I said? I told him I had too much homework to do."

"You should've told him to fuck off," Naomi inserted. 

Harper rolled her eyes, "Not all of us can, like, be all mean and bitchy and get away with it."

Naomi turned to Harper with a smirk, "What can I say, if you're gonna be an asshole, be consistent. That way people will respect you."

Leah scoffed, "I'm sure dressing vaguely like a dominatrix doesn't hurt."

Naomi retorted, "Better than an icy bitc—"

"What did Chef Dufort make today?" Harper said changing the subject. 

Leah paused, as if she was considering responding to Naomi's half-stated insult. She must have thought better, because instead she answered Harper, "Some pasta contraption." 

Annabelle's ears perked up. She had always suspected someone cooked for them. Now she was getting a name.

"Did he make dessert too?" Harper asked, pulling on Leah's seat like a child.

"I don't know," Leah sighed, "I think a lemon tart."

Harper deflated into her seat, "No," she whined. Annabelle was beyond disgusted with how spoiled these college students could be. She remembered the night when she and her friends stayed up late studying, and had missed their time to eat at the dinning hall. So they each bought three snacks from the vending machines in the dorms and had a midnight-picnic. 

Annabelle smiled wistfully. Every time she thought she had come to terms with shrinking, an old memory would remind her of all that she had lost.

"You can always ask for a specific dessert tomorrow," Leah suggested.

Harper crossed her arms underneath her massive chest. "That's not it, I wanted to give Poppy something sweet for dessert like last time since she really liked it."

Annabelle froze as dread rose in her. She could only imagine the embarrassing show Poppy put on for the giantesses while she had her body.

"That was so cute," Annabelle heard Molly agree, "I can't believe she jumped into the pie naked like that."

Blood rushed to Annabelle's face. Oh no. She buried her head in her hands. Godno

"She looked good enough to eat...almost," Naomi added, giving Leah a pointed look.

Leah's voice was strained, "I told you, no swallowing until I get the okay from your parents' lab. When they finish the study and they say it's safe, then you can go nuts."

Annabelle was too concerned about Poppy's time in her body to even start to worry about her impending trip down Naomi's gullet.  Annabelle didn't know whether to overwhelmed by her shame or fear. As Leah pulled into their driveway, Annabelle began considering all of the possible ways Poppy could've humiliated her. How was she supposed to face the giantesses like this?

Molly and the others exited the car and walked into the house. Annabelle continued to cradle her head in her hands. Why was she constantly finding herself at a disadvantage against her captors? 

The giantesses strolled into the kitchen, discussing their day as Leah retrieved a large pot of pasta that Annabelle supposed had been left in the oven by Chef Dufort. 

Even from the necklace, Annabelle could tell it looked delicious. The Shrinkee's fickle appetite sprung to life as she watched Leah serve each of the giantesses a plate of pasta.

Annabelle watched them devour the food with their enormous mouths. The tiny girl alternated between starving and wanting to go out and eat, and being too embarrassed to ever show her face in front of the giantesses again. 

Eventually, the decision was made for her. Molly gave a surprised and small yelp, "Oh, it's five minutes past Poppy's dinner time. I got distracted," she laughed.

Annabelle braced herself. Molly removed the necklace and placed it onto the table after twisting the top off. Instead of their overwhelming scents, the smell of pasta wafted through Annabelle's crystal. 

"Poppy, it's time for din-din," Molly sang. The other giantesses' faces lit up with excitement. Annabelle knew there was no use putting it off. 

She crawled out of the crystal to the expected booming squeals and cooing. 

"Good afternoon, Poppy, how are you?" Molly cooed. 

"I haven't seen you alllll day, because Molly slept late so we didn't have breakfast together," Harper said, glaring at Molly as she said the latter part of her greeting.

Harper turned back to Annabelle, "Did you miss me?" Harper beamed down at her.

Annabelle looked down at the island table. She opened her mouth but could barely speak, "I...uh," she started.

She felt Leah's massive form move closer, "Poppy? Are you okay?"

Annabelle said nothing and continued to look down. She was always afraid of the giantesses, but in that moment she felt particularly vulnerable. She had no idea how much time had passed since the "test", and she had no way of knowing what Poppy had done with her body. 

With a huge manicured finger, Leah lifted Annabelle's head up by her chin. Annabelle was forced to stare back into her scrutinizing emerald eyes.

Leah sighed, rustling Annabelle's pigtails, "Her imprinting episode is over," she admitted dejectedly. Though Annabelle could've sworn she saw the faintest of smiles across Leah's lips. The Shrinkee didn't even want to try to guess what the emerald-eyed giantess was thinking.

"Are you serious?" Molly pouted. 

Harper leaned in close, causing Annabelle to take a couple of steps back, "Are you sure?" She asked Leah, squinting down at Annabelle. 

"You guys can't tell?" Naomi asked, shoveling a forkful of pasta into her maw. She looked unbothered by the situation. 

"Oh, and you just knew right away?" Molly scoffed. 

Naomi nodded at Molly incredulously while she chewed her food. "When Poppy is having an episode, her voice is squeakier and she talks faster. She moves faster too. Non-episode Poppy is quieter and she always looks like she's thinking before she does anything. Plus, there's something about Poppy's face when she's having an episode. It's like she's missing something, like—"

"Fear," Leah finished for Naomi, her eyes still trained on Annabelle.

Annabelle was stunned. She had never taken Naomi for the observant type, but here she was, reading her like an open book. 

"But are you like, sure, sure, that the episode is over?" Harper asked. With her gigantic finger, she wiggled it against Annabelle's stomach, tickling the Shrinkee. 

"Poppy, what's your favorite thing about me today?" Harper asked with poorly veiled desperation. 

Annabelle grew even more confused. Harper asked her like this was a conversation they had frequently. She wasn't surprised to discover Poppy had enthusiastically accepted the role of adoring pet, but she was concerned that the giantesses and Poppy seemed to have an established routine. Just how long had she been out of it?

After Annabelle's confused silence, Harper pulled away from the Shrinkee with a heavy sigh. "Yeah, I guess you're, like, right," she said dejectedly to Naomi. 

A spark of irritation lit up inside Annabelle. Their obvious disappointment infuriated her. They acted like their favorite toy had just run out of batteries. 

"Well, it was nice while it lasted," Molly sighed. She cut up a tiny piece of pasta and chicken from her plate and placed it into her palm. 

"Come eat-eat Poppy," Molly cooed. Annabelle's shame, once again engulfed her anger. Annabelle trudged over to Molly's huge hand and crawled onto her cushy palm. She resigned herself to the position they liked her in, and lowered herself to her knees. 

She remembered that despite whatever had happened with Poppy, she still had to act the part of the perfect pet for her father's sake.

Without using her hands, Annabelle began eating from Molly's palm. "You are such a good girl," Molly praised. 

Annabelle ignored the giantess and concentrated on eating. Despite the fact that the sweat from Molly's skin had tainted it, the food was still very delicious. 

Annabelle noticed how none of the giantesses seemed particularly heart-broken at Poppy's disappearance. She had figured there would be tears and bad moods all around, like last time, but they had taken it pretty well for the most part.

Above her, the giantesses continued to eat and discuss their days. In another blow to Annabelle's pride, she finished her small "meal" in the same amount of time it took the giantesses finish their own giant sized plates.

Without warning, Molly lifted her hand to her giant face, and Annabelle wobbled forward. As Molly opened her mouth to speak, the thick smell of pasta assaulted Annabelle's nostrils. 

"Okay Poppy, it's time to go with Leah now. You be a good girl for her too, all right?" Molly smiled with her enormous mouth.

Annabelle nodded timidly, hating what had become of her life. All she needed was just one opening to escape—just one. 

Molly's giant, pink lips crashed on top of Annabelle as she kissed her goodbye. Annabelle swallowed an irritated groan as the giant co-ed showered her with affection. 

After an impatient throat clearing from Leah, Molly begrudgingly transferred Annabelle into her gigantic hand.

The uncanny feeling of being placed from one enormous hand into another always gave Annabelle a special kid of uneasiness. Leah's palm didn't offer as much cushion as Molly's, but her slender fingers were longer and provided more room, making Annabelle slightly less terrified of falling miles and miles to a painful collision with the floor.

Leah smiled down at Annabelle with a certain glint in her eye that concerned Annabelle deeply. Though the giantesses never had a set time in which they would "use" her, Annabelle could usually bet on something sexual and unpleasant occurring when the sun went down.

"Oh shit, I forgot!" Naomi said, giving Annabelle a temporary delay from the masturbatory horrors to come.

Naomi grinned, displaying almost all of her gigantic white teeth. "Poppy's present came this morning. I put it in my room so we could all open it together," Naomi said, giddily. 

Annabelle flinched as Harper lurched forward and grabbed Naomi's arm, "It came? Are you serious?" She squealed.

"That was so fast," Molly said, amazed. 

Leah gave a small smile, "Shrink-Life Labs really is efficient," she praised.

Naomi beamed, "Come on, they only showed me the prototype, but I want to see the real thing."

The pit in Annabelle's stomach grew harder and denser. As the giantesses thundered up the stairs, Annabelle could only imagine the "present" they had in store for her. Whatever it was, she was sure she wasn't prepared for it.

The giantesses entered the room with giggles and declarations of excitement. They all gathered around Naomi's desk where a large cardboard box sat on top of it.  

Leah lowered Annabelle onto the desk. Like always, her bare feet tingled as they made contact with Naomi's cold desk, but as the giantesses leaned closer, the air became warmer.

With strength that Annabelle could no longer remember wielding, Naomi tore open the cardboard box. The loud tearing sound sent Annabelle's hands to her ears.

Instinctively, Annabelle ducked. Just opening up a box was overwhelming for her. 

"Oh wow," she heard Harper breathe. 

When Annabelle looked up the box was gone. In its place was what could only be described as a hamster wire-cage. The pit in the Shrinkee's stomach grew.

High pitched squeals of wonder rang around Annabelle, with the unboxing of her "present". A gigantic warm hand came from behind Annabelle, inciting her own squeal of surprise. 

Feeling the softness of the palm against her her legs, Annabelle knew it was Molly. The giant college student pushed her tiny body forward, until she stopped right in front of the cage.

With her other enormous hand, she opened the latch on the front of the cage. She pulled the latch and a very short stairway lowered itself in front of Annabelle.

The Shrinkee's head was hurting from trying to comprehend what was happening so quickly. 

Annabelle turned around to face the towering co-eds. They looked down at her with bright eyes. 

"Go look inside, Poppy," Leah urged her. 

Annabelle glanced at the cage before returning to the giantesses. She bit her lip, "Um...what is this?" She asked.

Brief confusion passed over the giantesses faces until Naomi's lit up with realization. "I forgot," she sighed, "Poppy was having an episode when talked about this."

The other giantesses faces made similar "O" shapes with their mouths. Annabelle, however, did not share in their understanding. She only felt more anxious and confused.

Seeing the Shrinkee's confusion, Harper explained, "Poppy do you remember when you were such a good girl and didn't answer the phone during the test?" She said patting Annabelle's head with her huge finger. She didn't wait for Annabelle to respond. 

"We decided that because you were so good, we would give you a treat. We let you pick anything you wanted, and you picked this," Harper chirped.

Annabelle turned back to the hamster cage, her heart sinking. She could've picked anything. Anything. And Poppy picked an actual physical jail cell in the midst of her entrapment. 

She was fucking her over out of pure spite.  

"You designed it yourself. You had very specific requests," Molly giggled.

Annabelle clenched her fists. She figured she should get this over with as soon as possible. Annabelle climbed a single step before being hit with the most poignant scent she had ever experienced. Her throat instinctively tightened and she clasped her hands over her nostrils. 

The giantesses, of course, erupted into laughter. Annabelle fought the urge to flip them off, and focused on entering the cage. She finished her climb, with the smell getting more and more intense as she ascended up the stairs.

When she reached the top of the short stairway, she was able to fully see the inside of the cage. It was definitely nothing like Annabelle could've ever expected. Instead of animal bedding covering the floor like Annabelle anticipated, a multicolored fabric was placed down instead. It almost looked to be like a carpet-like texture. 

They cage also had things Annabelle expected. Attached to the wall of the cage was a water bottle that actually looked like it was taken straight from a hamster's cage. Next to it, was a bright pink doggy bowl that read, POPPY.

Disgusted by the pet supplies, Annabelle looked to the other side of the wall. Although, she realized it wasn't much better. Stationed against the wall was a bed—or what was supposed to be a bed. Even from the cage's entrance, she could see that although the bed frame appeared impressively well made and normal for a Shrinkee, the "mattress" and "blanket" left...a lot to be desired. 

From her spot in the entrance, Annabelle couldn't see what the mattress was comprised of, but she could clearly see the blanket on top of the bed was made from a pair of giant panties.

Before she could think about the implications, Annabelle was sent to the cage's "floor" when a giant finger pushed her forward. Ignoring the hyena-like cackling from outside the cage, Annabelle noticed something strange about the "floor".

The material felt damp, and the Shrinkee realized that's where the smell—or really—smells were coming from. Annabelle lifted herself to her knees and traced her hand over the floor. She raised her hand to her nose.

The familiar smell attacked her nostrils and brain. She quickly stood up, disgusted. "This is..." she looked at the "floor". She couldn't bring herself to say the words.

"They really can work wonders over there in the labs," Annabelle heard Naomi say. "I didn't really understand what you meant when you said you wanted 'a floor made of our socks', but it looks really good."

"Like actual carpet!" Harper added.

Annabelle felt the pasta rising up. She closed her eyes and focused on keeping it down. Although it was hard not to vomit when she thought of her toes scrunched up between the fibers of what she now knew as the giantesses' revolting used socks. 

Deciding to rip the band-aid off, Annabelle gingerly trudged over to the bed. Like she had noticed before, the "blanket" was an obviously used pair of purple panties. 

Using the very tips of her finger nails, Annabelle peeled the panties back to get a look at the mattress. As she did so, an even more pungent smell wafted into the air. The Shrinkee coughed and turned away from the intense stink. Before she had recoiled away from the bed, she had seen what the "mattress" truly was: multiple socks stacked on top of each other. 

"Isn't it great?" Harper asked, her massive form bending down and peering into the cage.

"You certainly have an eye for interior design," Leah chuckled. 

Annabelle cursed Poppy internally. Only that idiotic hallucination could've asked for something so asinine. Annabelle could've requested something useful, something that might help her escape. Instead she was stuck with a prison filled with used underwear and socks. 

"Check this out, Poppy," Naomi said. Her giant black-painted nail tapped against a corner on top of the cage's wire walls. 

A black orb-like object was attached to the wall. Annabelle neared the orb as if she expected it to attack her at any second. 

Another object hitting the outside of the cage broke her trance. Annabelle turned to the noise to see Naomi holding up her cellphone. On the screen was a photo of Annabelle.

Annabelle narrowed her eyes and peered at the phone. The photo moved with her. Annabelle jumped back and turned to the black orb and back again to the phone.

Naomi's wide mouth transformed into a grin. "It's a camera!" She announced, "Now we can see you even when you're in here."

Annabelle's mouth dried up again. Her mind tried to come up with any reason why they might need a camera for the cage, but once again, her mind could not even begin to predict the giantesses' logic.

Molly's chubby face lowered to the cage's wall next to Naomi's. She raised her own giant finger, "There should be a panel on that wall, press number 3," she ordered. 

Annabelle, now just allowing herself to ride through this insane progression of events, listened to Molly. She was right, next to the entrance was a panel that had a speaker and numbers one through four. Annabelle pressed the third key button and a ringing chimed out through the cage. 

Moments later, another louder ringing came from outside. Annabelle looked over to Molly whose smile was expanding by the second. She lifted up her own phone and answered, "Yes, my sweet Poppy?" 

Annabelle heard the same phrase emit from the panel in front of her. She exhaled slowly, trying not to show her utter disappointment. Four numbers, four giantesses. 

As the giantesses revealed which number belonged to who, Annabelle couldn't help but be impressed by the innovativeness of both Poppy's design and Shrink-Labs for bringing it to life. 

From the floor made up of the giantesses' socks to the speed dial and cameras, each tiny detail made the cage that more tortuous. 

She truly hated it. What's more is, she didn't understand why they even agreed to have it made. 

Annabelle realized she needed some answers before she drowned in all of her questions. She thought of the best way to actually obtain real answers from the giantesses, when she realized the answer was literally right in front of her.

The Shrinkee pressed the number 1 on the panel. She could hear Naomi giggling from outside the cage as her phone rang. 

"Yes Poppy?" She cooed, picking up her phone. 

Annabelle paused before asking, "Uh, Goddess? Why do I need a cage if I'm with you and the, uh, other Goddesses all the time?"

"Do you not like the cage widdle Poppy? Because you picked out every single thing in there," Naomi responded.

"N-No that's not it, I just wanted to know if..." Annabelle swallowed even through her throat was as dry a desert. She took a deep breath and continued, "I just wanted to know if you were...getting bored with me."

As soon as she said it, Annabelle wanted to rip her own tongue out and wash it under the sink. The giantesses, on the other hand, erupted into a cacophony of cooing and objections of Annabelle's claim. 

"Of course not Poppy," Naomi's voice was oozing with pity. 

"We could never get bored of you," Harper said, reaching over and unsuccessfully attempting to wiggle her finger through the gaps in between the wires of the cage. 

Seeing Harper fail at stroking her, caused Annabelle to appreciate the hamster-like design of the cage for the first time.

Molly nodded, adding, "In fact, that's why we thought the enclosure was such a good idea. We kept getting distracted taking you to class everyday. Plus, there's always the risk of something happening and someone possibly seeing you. We thought that if you stayed home for a couple of days, it would be safer," Molly explained.

Annabelle turned away so they wouldn't see a grin break out on her face. They were basically saying that they planned on leaving her alone in the house, some days of the week. That cleared up a lot of things. It also explained why she was in the necklace during Molly's class and not underneath her foot.

Annabelle could've cried from happiness. This could be her out! Of course there was still a camera and a locked door, but if they were leaving her alone then that was just one more step to them letting their guards completely down.

The entrance to the cage closed as the stairs were retracted and the latch was locked back into place. 

Leah's manicured hand made sure everything was secured, before grabbing the cage's handle. "This was fun and all, but Poppy and I have some errands to do in my room."

Ignoring the disappointed sighs and grumbles from the other giantesses, Leah lifted the cage from the desk and Annabelle's body was thrown to the floor. Not wanting a face full of their socks, the tiny girl tried to stand up, but Leah's movements made it impossible. Annabelle experienced flashbacks to her time in the flower vase when Leah had turned it upside down. 

The giantess' movements weren't nearly has pain-inducing now, but they caused a lot of nausea for the Shrinkee. Annabelle held onto one of the cage's wires as Leah strolled towards her room.

It was a short journey from Naomi's bedroom to Leah's but Annabelle felt every step. When Leah finally placed her cage on top of her desk, Annabelle had fallen to the sock-floor. 

The Shrinkee watched from floor and beyond the wire-walls of the cage, as Leah plopped onto her bed. She grabbed her laptop, which laid on her bed, and opened it. 

After a few minutes of silent browsing, Annabelle began to suspect that Leah had momentarily forgotten about her. It was a pleasant surprise. The Shrinkee gathered herself up and glanced around her cage awkwardly. She looked over to the "bed". There was nowhere to sit. 

She didn't even want to be in the cage, let alone touch anything in it. 

"How are you liking your widdle room, Poppy?" 

Leah's voice nearly gave Annabelle a heart attack. She had been so deep in her trance of disgust, she had forgotten about the giantess.

When Annabelle glanced her way, she saw that Leah's cloying voice was matched with a smug expression. 

Anger sparked within the Shrinkee. "It's perfect," she responded, evenly. 

She was still the "perfect pet", and she wouldn't let Leah get to her—at least she wouldn't show the giantess that she was getting to her.

With her same smirk, she raised an eyebrow and asked, "Is it now? I'm so happy for you. Maybe we should get a little wheel that you can run in."

Annabelle bristled. She didn't know what the hell Leah's problem was, but her attitude was pissing Annabelle off more than usual. The giantesses typically alternated between "innocuously"—in their opinion—teasing Annabelle, and cooing over her like a puppy. 

But it felt like Leah was trying to instigate something. As if to prove her point, Leah opened the cage and wrapped her large, slender fingers around Annabelle's tiny body.

Annabelle stayed absolutely still in Leah's hand, not wanting to give her any behavior to "punish". Like the mountain she was, Leah shifted on the bed and laid across the huge surface. She sat up against the headboard, allowing her long legs to splay out in front of her. Her laptop rested on top of her thighs. Wordlessly, she set Annabelle on the corner of the computer, in front of her keyboard.

The Shrinkee's body tingled as the purr of the laptop lightly shook her body. Having few other places to look, Annabelle took in the massive screen in front of her. The laptop displayed a word document with several paragraphs typed in.

A quick glance revealed it was some kind of research paper—maybe for a history or civics class.

Once again, Leah's booming voice broke through Annabelle's thoughts, "I still have so much to do," she sighed. "You're so lucky you don't have to worry about annoying essays like this."

The tiny girl bit down so hard on her tongue that the metallic taste of blood tainted her mouth. Annabelle tried to keep her eyes onto the screen, but Leah's gigantic finger forced her chin to rise, so the Shrinkee and the massive co-ed were locked in an intense staring contest. Instead of shrinking under her gaze like Leah most likely wanted, Annabelle stood unwavering, and continued the eye contact with her captor. 

Leah's finger began scratching Annabelle's chin. "All you have to do is wear your cute widdle outfits and play all day," Leah cooed. 

Although the lower portion of Leah's face was hidden by her breasts, Annabelle could still see Leah's head cock at her, as if she were waiting for Annabelle to respond in a way not fitting of a "perfect pet".

"Goddess?" Annabelle said, maintaining her composure, "Are you upset with me?" She asked directly. 

Leah's smile faded into a stoic expression that pierced into Annabelle's tiny form. Her gigantic hand retreated from Annabelle's chin. Although the Shrinkee was deeply unnerved by the giantess' sudden change in mood, she refused to back down from the giant college student's gaze.

The air froze between them as neither moved an inch. Leah's facial muscles relaxed and a small smile returned to her lips. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Poppy," Leah finally said. 

Annabelle had no clue how to proceed. She needed to ask Leah questions about her mental vacation—particularly she needed to know just how long she had been "away". But there was no way she could ask Leah while she was...well Annabelle didn't know what was wrong with her. 

Leah sighed again, blowing air against Annabelle and ruffling her pig tails. She looked past Annabelle, at her essay. Her emerald eyes returned to Annabelle. 

"You know Poppy, I haven't been using you to your fullest potential," Leah said. "This essay is really giving me a hard time," she admitted.

Annabelle's heart jumped. She glanced at the essay from her peripheral, it had been so long since she had done anything academic. 

When Annabelle had been accepted into Queenston, it wasn't the elitism or parties that excited her, but all the resources the university had available for research. Unlike her classmates, Annabelle actually enjoyed completing her school work. She found it relaxing, like finishing a puzzle on a Sunday afternoon.

Annabelle looked up at Leah, waiting for permission. This was the first chore one of the giantesses had given her that didn't want to make her scream her voice hoarse. 

The Shrinkee shook as Leah tapped the laptop's surface with her manicured fingers. "If you could help me out, that would be great, Poppy," Leah smiled at Annabelle.

Annabelle only allowed herself to return a small smile to her gigantic captor. She didn't want to seem too eager. 

"Yes, Goddess," Annabelle nodded, respectfully.

Leah's smile widened, "Great, this essay is really stressing me out and I could use a foot rub from the best widdle Shrinkee ever."

Annabelle's smile fell, "What?" She squeaked. 

Leah smiled, the first genuine smile she had given since they had come into her room. "I asked if you could massage my feet while I write my essay," Leah said.

Disappointment flooded into Annabelle, then fury wrapped in frustration. How could have she been so stupid? She had fallen right into Leah's trap. The Shrinkee thought she had learned not to get her hopes up around the giantesses, but just one mention of homework, and she was fooled. 

Looking up at Leah's bright and grinning face, it was obvious she was pleased that Annabelle had been tricked, if even for something as stupid and seemingly inconsequential as not helping with an essay. She so obviously drank up the Shrinkee's dismay with vigor. 

The giantess grabbed Annabelle, wrapping her gigantic powerful, yet gentle fingers around the Shrinkee. She raised her to her lips. Annabelle's head was engulfed as Leah's plush lips pressed against her. Annabelle could still smell the lingering pasta, and the constant scent that followed Leah around—cinnamon. Annabelle had been with the giantess almost every second of the day, but she never saw her wear any lotion or perfume that would cause her to smell like the sugary spice. Frustratingly for Annabelle, it seemed to be her natural scent.

"Thank you so much, widdle Poppy," Leah said, not waiting for Annabelle to even respond. Leah bent forward and placed Annabelle near the end of the bed. Wind rushed past Annabelle and her surroundings turned into a blur. She found herself at the foot of the bed. Leah's own gigantic feet seemed to be heading straight for her as the giantess unbent her legs. 

Annabelle jumped out of the way before the enormous peds crashed into her. The plushy nature of the comforter made it difficult to keep her balance and Annabelle tripped onto her face.

She lifted herself up, trying to not let Leah see her even more humiliated than she already was. Annabelle was reminded of a less potent scent of her cage's floor as she walked up to Leah's gigantic socked feet.

They were plain black ankle socks that covered feet that were a little more than twice the size of Annabelle's tiny body.

Once again, Leah bent forward, this time she hovered over the Shrinkee. Her grin threatened to reach her ears. Slowly, the giantess peeled off her socks, as if she were performing a strip tease. Annabelle struggled to resist the urge to roll her eyes.

Leah finally removed the socks, unleashing the pure stench of her feet. Annabelle was sure that if she had been her former size she wouldn't have noticed any odor from Leah's feet. But there were certain things only Shrinkees were privy to when their environment expanded a hundredfold.  

Lucky her.

Annabelle, wanting to end this as soon as possible, raised her arms to start. However, before she could touch the flesh, Leah tapped her head with her massive toe. Annabelle stumbled backwards, the force of the foot proving to powerful to fight against. 

"Thank you so much," Leah cooed, tapping her enormous toe against Annabelle's face. Annabelle clenched her facial muscles and made sure to keep her mouth closed. 

Finally, the giantess stopped and she returned to her essay with a smile. Annabelle sighed when she was out of Leah's eye line. Honestly, Leah's sudden shift in mood was deeply concerning. Every move she made—especially when it came to developing an escape plan—relied on the Shrinkee being able to predict the giantesses' moves. 

Annabelle returned to Leah's right foot and began massaging it. The two weeks—as far as she knew—she had spent with the giantesses had made her an expert in many things she'd never expected before she shrank. Massaging giant feet was one of these things.

She kneaded Leah's soft foot flesh underneath her palms. The light layer of sweat on the foot, unnoticeable by giants, dampened her hands. The first time Annabelle had attempted to massage one of the giantesses' foot had resulted in laughter and her tiny body squished underneath a massive sole. 

But now Annabelle knew exactly how to get the best results. A fact that was exemplified by Leah's soft humming from the other side of the bed. Although the act of rubbing a foot larger than herself was still utterly humiliatingly for the Shrinkee, Annabelle much preferred to be standing while massaging a giant foot than having the air squeezed out of her while underneath one.

It was also a great way to release some of her aggression towards the giantesses. She was so small, that any contact she made against the foot had to contain all of her strength if she wanted the giantesses to feel anything other than a slight tickle.

Annabelle shoved her hands into Leah's flesh. She imagined that it was Leah's face she was shoving. "Fucking bitch," Annabelle muttered as she dug into the skin.

Leah's foot twitched, which meant Annabelle was doing a passable job. As Annabelle made her way down to Leah's giant heel, she thought about Leah's change in behavior. 

She had seemed fine during dinner. She hadn't been as disappointed as Harper or Molly about the imprinting episode ending. In fact, Annabelle noticed that Leah appeared pleased by Annabelle's return. 

But that didn't make sense.

Annabelle frowned as she switched from massaging with her hands to kneading Leah's huge foot with her elbow. The main goal of the giantesses was to get her to imprint on one of them. 

Unless...

Annabelle paused her kneading for a second while she considered the giantesses' plans. She might have been missing something—something big.

Annabelle's thoughts were interrupted as she was scooped up by the giantess' toes and sandwiched in between Leah's giant feet. Annabelle didn't even have time to gather enough air to scream from the sudden act. Her body was pressed between the massive flesh of the two sweaty appendages. 

"Why did you stop rubbing, Poppy?" Leah's muffled voice chided. To Annabelle, everything sounded as if it were underwater. The only things that filled her ears was the sound of Leah's skin rubbing against itself. Annabelle's body became damp with Leah's and her own sweat. Her bones creaked with the amount of pressure Leah pressed against her with her giant feet. Even if her eyes weren't closed, Annabelle wouldn't have been able to see anything beyond the darkness in between Leah's feet.

Annabelle prayed that her arms wouldn't snap as Leah played with her body, rolling it along the sticky and damp flesh of her soles. 

Eventually she stopped, but to Annabelle's mortification, she had gotten stuck onto Leah's sole. She was too exhausted to attempt to pry herself from the sweaty foot. 

She felt a rush of air as Leah moved her giant foot closer to her face. Annabelle finally opened her eyes, an action she instantly regretted as the salt from Leah's sweat burned them. Tears formed in Annabelle's eyes and she saw Leah's giant expression light up further.

"Oh don't cry," Leah hummed, smiling wide. With her perfect manicure, she peeled Annabelle from her foot. She set her onto her palm, laying the Shrinkee on her back.

Leah just stared at Annabelle for a moment, seeming content, before Annabelle heard her close her laptop. Annabelle was jostled as Leah set her computer onto the floor.

Annabelle almost started crying for real. She hated having the giantesses' full attention. Nothing good ever came out of it. 

Leah sat up against her headboard and crossed her legs. She began to stroke Annabelle's sweaty body. Annabelle panted and inwardly groaned as she recognized a familiar and lust filled look in the giantess' eyes. 

"I...have a...question," Annabelle panted. The words were out of her mouth before they had barely been a thought in her head.

Leah's smile grew wider. "Ask away, my adorable widdle Shrinkee," Leah chirped.

"How long was I gone?" Annabelle asked. She much would have liked to ask his question when she wasn't a lump of putty, literally lying in Leah's giant palm.

A flash of confusion replaced Leah's smug expression, before realization hit her. "You mean your imprinting episode?" 

Annabelle nodded. She had finally caught her breath, but she knew better than to sit up right now. She knew the giantesses liked her vulnerable. 

Leah stared silently at Annabelle once more, however, this time Annabelle knew exactly what she was thinking. 

Which is why she wasn't surprised at all when Leah suddenly said, "Actually, I changed my mind. Let's play a game."

Although Annabelle had been expecting it, she still wasn't able to quell the fear in her heart she felt from Leah's proposal. 

Leah placed Annabelle onto her bed, while the mountain of a woman stood up. Annabelle turned around as Leah began to undress. 

"No Poppy, look," Leah ordered with a light, but firm tone. Annabelle grimaced as she returned to her original position. From high above, Leah stared down at the Shrinkee. She slowly took off her shirt. 

"I know you were disappointed earlier because you wanted to help me with my essay," Leah said. Annabelle could tell she wanted her words to come off as soft, but they still boomed in the Shrinkee's ears. 

Leah continued, removing her top completely. Annabelle watched her massive breasts jiggle in an expensive looking black bra.

"Since you like writing so much, Poppy, give me three adjectives to describe my body," Leah purred. 

Annabelle's body tingled as a warmth washed over her. She didn't know if it was from embarrassment or anger, but she decided to focus on the task at hand and not think too deeply of it. 

Annabelle glanced at the body in question. It was the closest thing to perfection Annabelle had ever seen. There were no blemishes on her smooth skin. Her stomach was firm and her curves were proportional. She was definitely beautiful—all of the giantesses were.

But beautiful was different from sexy, and Annabelle knew Leah wanted her to think of her as sexy. This is where Annabelle found herself at an impasse. Any potential view of the giantesses in a "sexy" manner had been eradicated when she had witnessed them gleefully massacring dozens of people. 

The giantesses had been very successful at eliciting involuntary physical arousal from the Shrinkee, but that never changed Annabelle's opinion of them. In fact it made them that much more monstrous in her eyes. Therefore, Annabelle had gotten pretty skillful at saying what the giantesses wanted to hear from her—though that didn't mean it was easy for her to say.

"B-Beguiling," Annabelle stammered. 

Leah raised an eyebrow, "What was that, Poppy?"

Annabelle stood up straighter and yelled it up at the giantess, "Beguiling!" 

Leah laughed, shaking her breasts as she did so, "Such a big word for a widdle girl," she smirked at Annabelle. She nodded, "Keep going."

Annabelle hesitated as Leah wiggled out of her bottoms. The giantess was left in her undergarments. 

"Pretty," Annabelle answered. 

Leah made a face, "I mean, obliviously." She shook her head and tsked, "You can do better than that, Poppy."

Annabelle considered telling her one of the many adjectives she thought of for the giantesses throughout the day. Arrogant. Spoiled. Entitled. Ignorant. 

Leah unclasped her bra, and let it fall behind her. Annabelle was surprised to find herself blushing as she took in Leah's round breasts. Her perfect pink areolas were displayed high and perky for the Shrinkee to see.

"Tempting," the word passed her lips without a thought. Her blush intensified when she realized what she had said. 

Poppy. That was definitely Poppy talking Annabelle told herself. Just a nano-second imprinting episode. She wouldn't believe anything else.

Leah's eyes narrowed and her smile widened. She obviously approved of Annabelle's word choice. Slowly, she traced her giant fingers along her hips until they wrapped themselves around the waistline of her panties. The giantess gradually pulled them down until her trimmed pussy was on display. 

She stepped out of her panties and picked up a very still Annabelle. She leaned in so close, Annabelle could feel the air from her nostrils hitting her skin. 

"Wet," Leah breathed, giving her own word. 

Annabelle was silent as the giantess returned to her bed, this time lying down so only her head was against the headboard. 

She set Annabelle onto her stomach. The Shrinkee was able to feel and hear the giant organism working beneath the expansive flesh, still digesting the pasta no doubt. 

"You had questions for me?" Leah asked, surprising Annabelle. 

The Shrinkee opened her mouth to respond, but Leah cut her off, "Let's keep playing then. How's this? You can ask me all the questions you want."

Annabelle waited for her to finish, waiting for the massive task that would be between her and just a little bit of piece of mind.

The giantess did not disappoint.  "...If you can make me cum in under fifteen minutes," she finished. 

Annabelle paled. This had not been what she was expecting. Up until this moment, she had been used as a sex toy. They picked her up and inserted her where they wanted her. Not once had Annabelle actually been "a part" of the experience. 

She found that to be the one silver lining of the situation. She was never a participant, always a victim. But what Leah was asking her to do was...

No.

"No," Annabelle said. She was as surprised to hear herself say the word aloud. 

Leah did not have the reaction Annabelle expected. She laughed, loud and genuine, knocking Annabelle to her knees. 

"No?" She said through laughter.

Annabelle felt embarrassed for some inexplicable reason, but she held her ground.

She nodded, "No." She said it sternly, as if speaking the word like a disappointed teacher would give her more power.

Leah smiled at Annabelle, but they way she looked at her, showed that she was considering something.

"No," she nodded, as if she was actually respecting Annabelle's decision.

Just like that, Annabelle was upside down, high in the air. Before she had even known that Leah had grabbed her, the giantess was dangling her directly above her open mouth. 

If Annabelle had been able to think clearly, she might have remembered a conversation earlier when Leah herself had explicitly told Naomi not to swallow Annabelle just yet. 

Although even if she had remembered it, it wouldn't have mattered, because when a person is dangling above a giant mouth, it doesn't matter if they were told they won't get eaten—what matters is the terrifying mouth below them.

Annabelle screamed as she was lowered towards the gaping maw. Leah's gigantic pink tongue wiggled around in anticipation. Strands of saliva stretched across Leah's pink mouth. Tears clouded Annabelle's vision and her heart beat nearly drowned out her screams.

The air turned humid and thick. Leah's perfect white teeth glistened with saliva. Annabelle screamed and withered, trying to escape by any means. 

When the tip of Leah's eager tongue pressed against the top of Annabelle's head, the Shrinkee remembered how to speak. 

"Okay! Okay! Please! I'll do it, Please!" She begged.

Leah's hand stopped moving, and Annabelle cried, inches above Leah's lips. Leah's tongue slithered on top of Annabelle's face. The Shrinkee's face was coated in her saliva. Annabelle thought she was experiencing the beginnings of being swallowed, when she found herself suddenly returned to Leah's stomach. 

With an intense relief Annabelle didn't think she could experience, she began wiping the tears and spit from her face. 

She removed the spit from her eye, but the tears kept coming. A heavy weight landed on top of her head. Annabelle flinched, thinking somehow it was Leah's tongue coming back for seconds, but she realized it was just the giantess' finger, petting her.

"Shh, it's okay Poppy," she soothed. "All is forgiven. Now, let's move on with the game." She retracted her finger.

Annabelle bit down on her bottom lip to keep from crying. This was not how she envisioned her life going. She shook her head, trying to keep herself from spiraling. She was a survivor, she just had to close her emotions off. Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't Freak out. 

"Strip," Leah said, piercing through Annabelle's mantra.

Annabelle took a deep breath and let released it. She began unbuttoning her shirt. The "ground" underneath her, started to move as Leah's breathing grew heavier.

Annabelle looked up at the giantess. Her green eyes were locked onto her. Although she was embarrassed, Annabelle knew she had the advantage in this game. The giantesses were insatiable, and the Shrinkee suspected that they were always just a little wet whenever they interacted with her.  

Annabelle removed the rest of her clothes. She hesitated before undoing her pigtails. The potential of having her vision impaired was worth the lust that filled Leah's eyes as Annabelle's wavy red hair cascaded down her back. 

Annabelle once again jumped when Leah's hand approached her. The hand past her and reached for the Shrinkee's clothes. The giantess carelessly tossed them onto the floor. 

After a moment of absorbing Annabelle's naked form, Leah finally spoke. "Because you were being naughty, I'm not going to give you back the time you wasted. So now you have ten minutes to make me cum," she revealed. 

Annabelle knew there was no use fighting the giantess' fickle decisions, so she simply nodded. 

Annabelle looked around the landscape that was Leah's body. She knew all of the giantesses' different erogenous zones. They had used her enough that she knew exactly where each of their buttons were. 

Still, it was one thing to know what to do, and another thing to actually do it. Annabelle recognized this as another "test"—another way to send her deeper into the role of pet.

"Time is ticking," Leah giggled.

Annabelle steeled herself. Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out. She took a step forward towards the hill sized breasts. Leah giggled with Annabelle's footsteps. Leah's sensitivity boded well for the Shrinkee. Hopefully, she could make her cum with just her breasts.

As Annabelle reached the gelatinous mounds, she realized that she was going to have to do some climbing. She was in between the two hills. They towered over her in a humiliating manner, slightly moving with the giantess' every inhale and exhale. Annabelle turned to Leah's left breast. She place a hand and slid it over her flesh. Even in this harrowing situation, Annabelle had to notice the almost silk-like texture of the giantess' skin.

With Annabelle's touch, Leah took a sharp inhale. Both the noise and movement startled Annabelle, but she knew she didn't the time to be frightened. Annabelle grabbed onto Leah's hilled flesh. Surprisingly, her massive breasts were easy to handle. The Shrinkee was able to grab a hold of handfuls of her breast fat and lift herself up. Her bare feet almost seemed to absorb themselves into Leah's squishy boob. 

With less time than Annabelle expected it to take, she reached the peak of Leah's breast. From her peripheral, she could see Leah staring at her. She could feel the intensity behind her eyes. Annabelle ignored the giantess and focused on her goal. 

Standing at attention in the center of Leah's breast, was a pink nipple. It was the size of a bowl to the Shrinkee. Annabelle trudged towards it, noticing her feet would sometimes step on the pink bumps on Leah's rosy areola. 

Wind was blowing around Annabelle, as she kneeled next to the perky nub. Leah was breathing heavily, just from the anticipation. The Shrinkee, wanting to build up on that erotic tension, slowly placed her hands onto the giant nipple. 

Despite how fearful Annabelle was, she knew frantically abusing the nipple wouldn't get her the results she needed. She had to be strategic about this. Annabelle began moving her hands sideways, increasing and decreasing the pressure she placed sporadically. 

The effect was instant. The ground shook slightly, as Leah's heart raced from underneath her breast. Leah let out a small moan. Annabelle moved her hands higher, to the top of the nipple. It was practically jutting out from Leah's breast. The usually perky thing was extremely erect. 

Like for most women, the top of Leah's nipple was very sensitive. Annabelle decided to increase the pressure again. She groped the pink nub, kneading it and rubbing it like clay. Annabelle's legs grew warmer as Leah's body heated up with arousal. The giantess' eyes were fluttering and her moaning was getting louder. 

Annabelle went in for the kill. 

"Goddess Leah?" She called out to the aroused co-ed. 

Leah's green eyes opened up fully. Although she tried to hide it, her face conveyed obvious disappointment that Annabelle had stopped her sexual endeavors. 

"Yes Poppy?" Leah moaned, still in the throes of her arousal.

Annabelle pushed down her embarrassment as the next words passed from her lips, "Watch me, please."

Before Leah could respond, Annabelle lowered her head and kissed the top of Leah's massive nipple. Annabelle didn't have to look at Leah to know she was exactly where she wanted her to be. Leah moaned loudly. Annabelle held on tighter to the nipple as her giant body shifted. The giantess rubbed her ass into the mattress. Her hips were slowly grinding against the bed. 

Annabelle knew she was almost there. The Shrinkee lifted her gaze so she and the giantess' eyes were locked onto one another. Annabelle maintained eye contact as she once again lowered her head. This time she opened her mouth. Her tiny pink tongue made contact with Leah's nipple. The Shrinkee dragged it across the nipple's surface, like a tiny broom. She felt every bump, ridge, and wrinkle on the giantess' nipple. Soon her saliva covered the entire top of Leah's nipple, the Shrinkee's eyes never leaving Leah's.

Instantly, Leah reacted. She groaned and moaned, as she closed her eyes and threw her head back. Annabelle watched the giantess react and couldn't help but feel a twinge of pride. She had caused that. The Shrinkee knew the situation itself was sick and entirely fucked up, but for the first time since she'd shrunk, she felt powerful. She was able to actually move a mountain—or really— a mountain sized college student. 

When Leah finally stopped withering around, Annabelle called out to her, "Goddess?"

Leah's eyes were still closed, "Why did you stop, Poppy?"

Annabelle froze, "W-What? I thought you—"

Leah was still breathing heavily, "No. Almost—Poppy—almost, but no."

Annabelle ran her fingers through her hair. She had gotten too cocky. 

"If you don't believe me, you can check. In fact, it I were you, I'd be down there soon. You have five minutes left," Leah said.

Annabelle bit her lip. She turned around and glanced at Leah's mound in the distance. She had no choice. Annabelle gathered herself to her feet and slid down Leah's breast, inciting a giggle from the giantess. The Shrinkee quickly made her way across Leah's firm stomach, causing more laughter to emit from the giantess as her tiny feet tickled her skin.

Annabelle soon made it to Leah's mound. She didn't jump down to face Leah's lower lips just yet. She hoped she wouldn't have to. Annabelle kneeled down and peered over from the top. She had a flashback to when she had looked down from Molly's pelvis the first night she had shrunk. The Shrinkee boy's guts had been stretched out to oblivion when Molly had crushed him in between her thighs.

The Shrinkee shook her head. Nope, she had to concentrate on completing the task. Annabelle lowered herself onto her stomach. Leah's neatly trimmed bush tickled the Shrinkee's entire body as Annabelle laid down. Annabelle's head was right over the ledge of Leah's pelvis. The air was hot and thick, and Annabelle was bombarded with Leah's natural cinnamon scent and the very potent smell of natural lubricant. 

Annabelle lowered her arms and peeled apart the top section of Leah's lower lips. In the distance, Annabelle heard Leah moan from her touch. The Shrinkee wasted no more time. Although, Leah was sopping wet,

the Shrinkee had no trouble finding what she was looking for.

At the very top, in between Leah's lips, was another pink nub, although this one was much smaller than the giantess' nipple. Usually, Annabelle didn't have a good opportunity to actually see any of the giantesses' "buttons" due to the chaotic and aggressive way in which they would masturbate with her. But due to her own sex, and the advantage of being small enough to find it, Annabelle knew exactly where to look. 

Annabelle, feeling time slip away from her, jumped right into it. She peeled back the hood of Leah's giant clit. Just that action caused Leah to give out a guttural moan. Annabelle grabbed the pink button and rubbed as hard as she could. 

At normal size, due to the button's extreme sensitivity, that would've been a big No-No. But Annabelle's size made it difficult for the giantesses to feel anything she did. So Annabelle calculated approximately how much force she would need to use for it to be pleasurable.  

If Leah's reaction was any indicator, Annabelle had got it completely right. Annabelle had to hold onto Leah's small bush as the giantess' body suddenly turned into a mechanical bull. Annabelle's legs were lifted into the air as Leah's hips bucked. Knowing she was close, Annabelle released one hand from her pubic hair and continued to rub her clit. It was insanely difficult to keep steady while Leah bucked and grinded her hips, but Annabelle was determined.

"Oh god," Leah moaned. "Ohhhh Poppyyyy!"

Annabelle could feel the giantess was seconds away, when she felt the hair she was holding onto began to become slick. The Shrinkee didn't know whether it was from her sweat or the giantess', but she was losing her grip.

Annabelle rubbed Leah's clit faster and harder. She didn't know how long she could hold on. Leah's hips continued to rock manically, throwing Annabelle's tiny body into the air. Annabelle could feel her grip slipping from Leah's hair.

She was so close. Just as Annabelle could sense that Leah's body was inching towards release, her grip fell through and she was flung into to air from Leah's thrusting. 

The Shrinkee yelped as the world turned into a blur. Just as quickly as she was thrown, she landed onto the bed with a loud, wet plop. 

"Shit," Annabelle hissed. Her back was drenched in liquid. She collected herself quickly. Annabelle lifted her aching body to her knees to get a look at what she had fallen in. Sure enough, she saw a puddle of Leah's sex goo. She raised her hand, which had been coated in the stuff and sniffed it. 

Not the goo she was hoping for.

"Three...m...minutes," she heard Leah pant. She felt the air around her change, as Leah spread open her massive hips, revealing her dripping pussy. Annabelle looked up at the monstrous creature in front of her. Over the past two weeks, Annabelle had seen her fair share of giant pussies, but the sight never ceased to render her speechless. It was like its own entity. 

Thick liquid coated the thing, and it pulsated as if it were alive. Annabelle's gaze ascended to the pelvic cliff she had just fallen from. There was no way she could climb back up there—not with how wet Leah was. 

Annabelle once again, returned her gaze to the pussy in front of her. The entrance to Leah's cavern was still pulsating. Annabelle watched as the hole expanded and constricted itself, over and over. Annabelle wasn't stupid. She knew it was waiting for penetration. Although typically it was a penis that entered the hole, not a shrunken co-ed. 

But there was nothing typical about this situation.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Annabelle hissed. She stood up, soaking her feet in the puddle of Leah's liquids as she did so.

She bounced from one leg to the other and shook her body, trying to psyche herself up. Every instinct in her being told her to run away, but the Shrinkee knew that wasn't an option.

"Two minutes," Leah called. Her voice was still breathy, but she wasn't panting anymore. Annabelle's heart sunk. She was losing the momentum she had gained. 

She had to do this now.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out.

Annabelle's feet were faster than her mind, as she walked towards Leah's gushing pussy. She didn't have time for anymore foreplay, so she hoped what she had done before would be enough.

Warmth coated the Shrinkee's skin as she approached the giant pussy. Like always, the smell was unbelievable. Annabelle could never believe how powerful the giantesses' aroused scents could be. Annabelle pushed it from her mind and picked up the pace, until she was moving at a solid jog. At the last second she ran full speed and jumped directly into Leah's hole.

The change in environment was intense. Instantly, everything went dark. Leah's walls clenched around her, squeezing her body from all angles. The bumpy surface of Leah's vagina were absolutely drenched in her juices. Annabelle closed her eyes—it's not like she could see anything anyway. She also clenched her mouth closed, knowing just how intoxicating the giantesses' forbidden liquid could be. 

One of the strange things Annabelle had learned from being inside the giantesses' vagina—other than the actual fact that she WAS in another person's vagina—was that she could still clearly hear the giantesses' heartbeats. 

Other sounds like moaning, were muffled and distant sounding, but the heartbeat was as clear as if Annabelle were right against their chests. 

The Shrinkee planned to use this to her advantage. Annabelle, knowing time was not on her side, began to get to work. She shifted her body so she was turned onto her back. She heard Leah's heartbeat quicken, followed by her distant moaning. Annabelle's body was squeezed, as Leah's walls tightened even more around her. They expanded again, giving her some room to breathe in the humid and recycled air of Leah's cavern. 

Annabelle raised her arms out, so she was caressing the "ceiling" of Leah's pussy. She got the results she wanted as she felt Leah's pussy begin to fill with her juices. Like clockwork, Leah's heartbeat pounded around her, and her moans grew louder. 

Annabelle moved her hands higher. She waited before hearing, Leah moan. Annabelle took notice that the giantess' heartbeat did not increase. Annabelle moved her hands to the right, and was pleased to hear Leah's heart booming loudly again. The Shrinkee followed this pattern until she reached a spot that caused Leah's heart to nearly deafen her with it's massive beating. Leah's walls also reacted in turn, clamping down on the Shrinkee until she was forced to open her mouth for air. Annabelle felt Leah shift as the giantess thrashed around, moaning in ecstasy. 

Despite the situation, Annabelle grinned. She had found it.

The G-spot.

Annabelle wasted no time in giving it all of her attention. Liquid rained over her and flooded from underneath her tiny form, but Annabelle stayed steady in her mission. She pressed her hands deep into the bumpy surface of Leah's G-spot. She massaged it, rubbed it, and kneaded into it. She could hear Leah's moans turn into screams of pleasure. The cavern flooded, and Annabelle, not reacting in time was given a mouth full of Leah's liquid.

As Leah's pussy expanded and contracted, washing Annabelle and her fluids from her vagina and into the not-as-tainted air, Annabelle was lost in the taste of Leah's cum. Since the incident with Harper, Annabelle had tried her damnedest to prevent the liquid from contacting her tongue. 

The Shrinkee closed her eyes and allowed herself to savor the nectar-like taste before swallowing it. Her body tingled as the thick, syrupy liquid coated her throat on its way down to her stomach. Annabelle clenched her toes. This was dangerous.

She shook of the feeling and taste and opened her eyes. She was directly outside Leah's pussy. She sat up, squelching with each movement. Her body was absolutely coated from head to toe in the giantess' cum. Annabelle wiped her face, which only helped slightly, due to the fact that her hands, too, were slick with cum. 

With wobblily and heavy steps, Annabelle stood up. Her body felt dense and weighty. Still, she had to collect her prize. Annabelle found herself faced with another issue: Leah wasn't moving. She was breathing, but the giantess hadn't moved since Annabelle had been washed out of her pussy. 

Annabelle was too slippery to climb back up Leah's massive form, so she decided to walk around her foot. As Annabelle trudged on, she strained the goo from her hair. She listened to it plop onto Leah's comforter as she walked. She wondered if she would ever be able to go back to herself after this was all over. 

The Shrinkee passed Leah's gigantic foot. Not wanting to look at something that reminded her of her earlier humiliation, Annabelle glanced away and turned towards Leah's expansive bedroom. In the very rare moments in which Annabelle was seemingly left alone by the giantesses, there was also a pestering voice in her head that demanded she try and escape. She knew the voice was illogical, but each time it grew more and more persuasive. 

Annabelle rounded the foot and turned away from the tempting view of the spacious bedroom. 

Eventually, Annabelle reached Leah's hand, which was limp and did not react at all when Annabelle climbed on top of it. With balance Annabelle didn't know she had, the Shrinkee made her way up Leah's arm and onto her shoulder. When she saw the giantess, Annabelle's heart skipped a beat.

Leah's face was pale and covered with sweat. She was breathing as if she had just ran a marathon. Her eyes fluttered open as she found Annabelle's tiny form. The giantess opened her mouth to say something, but closed her eyes and continued panting. She was utterly exhausted. 

Although she knew nothing had truly changed for her, Annabelle was struck with an intense wave of pride. She had completed one of the giantesses insane tests--and she had done it by using her brain. Still covered in Leah's slime, Annabelle grinned.

She would get her answers.

For the first time since she had shrunk, she had defeated the giantess.

 

End Notes:

 


We're about halfway done now—probably not, actually, but who the hell knows? Now that we have a good understanding of the giantesses' personalities, other characters will be showing up soon. But for curiosity's sake, I want to know who you guys are rooting for—who should Annabelle imprint on? Or maybe you're on team #FreeAnnabelle? Either way, I'd like to see where you all stand. 

Chapter 13 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the wait! This one is another long chapter—I hope you guys like it. Let me know!


 

Five days. She'd been "gone" for five days. Really, five and a half days. Annabelle tried her best not to let the turmoil show on her face. The tiny girl was spread out on the "floor" of her cage. Her back pressed against the eerily soft "carpet" comprised of her captors' socks. Surprisingly, Annabelle found the scent of the floor to be not nearly as strong than the "bed's". 

"Fuck," Annabelle sighed. She turned over onto her side, making sure that her back was to the camera. It had been an hour since Naomi had brought the cage into her room and the giantesses had left for their classes, but there was always the very real possibility of them watching her from their phones. The Shrinkee didn't want to give them the pleasure of seeing a distressed expression on her face.

Although Annabelle had a lot to be distressed over. Her victory in Leah's game had resulted in the extremely satisfied giantess providing her with a few answers. She had told her of Poppy's reign, which had lasted from Saturday morning until yesterday—Thursday—afternoon. Apparently, Poppy had made good on her threat to let the giantesses "do whatever they wanted" to her body. Annabelle had done her best to tune out the graphic details of Poppy's behavior, but between Leah's booming voice and the overall shocking nature of her actions, Annabelle discovered a lot of things that had her looking at her body in a horrific, new light. 

Annabelle had also found out that the giantesses had in fact decided to attend her funeral on Sunday. Like all things she did with the giantesses, she expected it to be horrible. There was nothing Annabelle wanted less than to attend her own funeral. The Shrinkee had no desire to see her family and friends in deep grief. Plus the giantesses would no doubt have her under strict confines when they brought her, leaving her with no room to even think about escaping.

Then of course was the Zoey of it all. She'd rather stay with the giantesses forever, than see Zoey in her current state—even if it was from behind the sturdy walls of the necklace.

Annabelle was considering all the possible ways she could avoid being dragged along to her funeral when she heard Naomi's bedroom door open. The Shrinkee froze. In less than a second she ran through all the possible reasons Naomi could have for returning to home so early.

Whatever the reason, Annabelle hoped she would let her out of the nauseating cage. Annabelle lifted herself to her feet and walked over to one of the cage's walls. But as Annabelle peered out of the cage, she was faced with an unknown mountain-sized person. 

Instead of the curves and soft features she had come to know, the giant was a bulky skyscraper of rough skin and dark, graying hair. 

Annabelle was in momentary shock as she watched the giant man frantically close the door behind him. The giant began opening up Naomi's dressers and perused through them. Annabelle could hear his breathing from her spot on the desk. 

The Shrinkee instinctively backed up. The sheer urgency of his gigantic movements filled Annabelle with a primal fear. The giant started mumbling something to himself. Annabelle couldn't make out what he was saying. At first she thought it was just because the giant was too frantic to speak out clearly, but on closer listen, Annabelle realized he was speaking another language. It sounded familiar in her head, but not in her ears, as if she hadn't heard it in person, but knew it from TV or movies.

Annabelle watched the giant open Naomi's closet. As he bent down, Naomi noticed he wasn't swearing any shoes. He didn't look homeless, his hair was in a neat ponytail and his pants looked new. Realization began to creep over Annabelle. She peered closer at his white shirt. The design was definitely familiar. 

"Fucking fuck," she breathed, finally understanding who she was looking at: Chef Dufort. But knowing who he was didn't help her understand why he was searching through Naomi's things.

Annabelle took a step forward. She tentatively placed a hand on one of the cage's wired walls. "H-Hey," she tried to call out, but her voice was small—even for a Shrinkee. She took a deep breath. A part of Annabelle knew that she would never be unafraid when faced with a giant or giantess, but if she was going to escape from this hell, she would have to be brave.

"Hey!" Annabelle shouted with all of the air in her lungs. The giant flinched and jumped away from Naomi's closet.

His massive form stood up and Annabelle had to crane her neck slightly to see his panicked face. She saw his wide brown eyes scan the room. It took all of her courage not to run to the other side of the wall when his huge eyes landed on her tiny form.

Dufort backed up against Naomi's dresser, almost knocking some of her belongings down. He stared at Annabelle in silent shock. 

Annabelle took another deep breath, "D-Dufort? Are you Dufort?" Annabelle called out.

The giant only continued to stare at her, stunned. Just as Annabelle was beginning to think he didn't speak English, the giant sputtered out a, "Y-You are tiny."

He had a thick French accent that made it difficult for Annabelle to understand, but the deep booming volume of his voice allowed her to decipher what he was saying.

"P-Please you have to help me," Annabelle pleaded. 

The giant slowly took a step towards Annabelle's cage. He started lowering himself to get a better look at Annabelle.

Fear pierced Annabelle as she glanced back at the camera. If she remembered correctly, the camera covered the entire cage floor, but if the giant got close enough, his face could be visible beyond the cage's walls. 

"N-No! Get back, get back!" Annabelle yelled. The giant jumped back and stumbled onto his butt. Annabelle winced. He was making a lot of noise, and she didn't know if he was the only one in the house. She knew someone came in to clean the giantesses' messes. She didn't need Dufort caught before he could help her.

The Shrinkee frantically pointed towards Naomi's bed. "There, sit there!" 

The giant followed her orders, never taking his eyes from her tiny body. After he sat his massive form on the bed, Annabelle sat down onto the cage's floor. Theatrically, she yawned, stretching her arms out. She leaned her head against the cage's wall. She made sure her face couldn't be seen by the camera.

Annabelle didn't know if it was too little too late, but if the giantesses had in fact been not watching before this moment, they would just see her resting her head against the wired wall, with her back to the camera.

"You have to be careful, there is a camera in here," Annabelle explained.

The giant's eyes widened, "Camera?" He made a yelping-like sound and frantically scanned the room.

"No!" Annabelle said, "Only in here—in the cage. If you don't come closer it can't see you," she clarified.  

The giant man's face softened with relief. He looked over Annabelle, "You are tiny," he said again with his thick accent. 

Annabelle straightened up, "Please, I'm not supposed to be here. Please can you get me away from here?" She begged. 

The giant's face stiffened. His eyebrows furrowed, "The...young women they do this to you?"

Annabelle tried to stay still, "Yes! They made me tiny, and they won't let me leave. Please can you get me out of here?"

The giant frowned and pursed his lips together. He looked conflicted. Annabelle could feel the hope melting from her with every second Dufort hesitated. 

"Please, just drop me off at the police—" Annabelle stopped herself. She couldn't go to the police—not with Harper's mother leading the department. The Shrinkee realized she wouldn't be able to rely on any public services. 

"Just leave me outside," Annabelle pleaded, "You don't even have to call anyone."

Dufort shook his head, "I cannot do this," he said sadly.

Annabelle began to feel tears prickle her eyes. "Why not?" She asked, her voice cracking.

"My daughter, she is tiny like you," Dufort said. "They take her. They say I have to cook for young women if I want to get her back. To help tiny girl—this would be a risk."

Annabelle nearly jumped to her feet, before remembering she may being watched. The Shrinkee returned to her original position. 

"The giantesses—I mean the young women took her?" Annabelle asked. It was the first time she had heard anything like this before. 

"No, the men in the...how you say..." Dufort made a gesture as if he were straightening his tie.

"The men in suits? They took your daughter? Do you know where she is? Have you seen her since?" Annabelle asked.

Dufort shook his head, sadly. He gestured to Naomi's room, "I look in here for things about my daughter."

Annabelle glanced around the bedroom. A couple dozen thoughts raced around in her head. She had no idea if there was any information or evidence hidden around the room somewhere. From the almost two weeks she'd been with the giantesses, she hadn't seen anything. Of course, up until Dufort had mentioned it, she didn't know the giantesses' families were abducting Shrinkees. 

"You have seen my daughter? She tiny like you. They must keep her in cage like you?" Dufort asked desperately.

Annabelle grimaced, "No, I'm sorry. I haven't seen any other Shrinkees since—" Violent images from the first night's massacre flashed through Annabelle's mind. Her breath snagged and Dufort looked at her with an intense gaze. 

"You are okay?" He asked. His eyes shone with fatherly concern. 

Annabelle ran her fingers through her hair, shaking her head, "No I'm not okay. I need to leave—I can't stay here. Please, just get me out of here," Annabelle begged with a shaky voice. 

Dufort stared at her with a deep sadness. The giant slumped forward and buried his face in his hands. His muffled voice croaked out, "I am sorry, but I cannot. My daughter."

Annabelle just stared at his massive slumped form. She didn't even have the tears to cry anymore. At this point, disappointment was like an old itchy blanket—wrapping her up with familiar discomfort. 

"Get out," Annabelle spat.

Dufort raised his head and peered down at the Shrinkee, confused. "What?" He asked.

"Get the fuck out of here," Annabelle hissed. "If you're not going to help me, then get the fuck out of my face."

The giant's face twisted with inner-turmoil. "I—" he started until he was interrupted by an unfamiliar buzzing sound.

Both Annabelle and Dufort froze. Annabelle quickly stood up and turned around towards the source of the sound. After scanning the room for a second Annabelle realized it was coming from the panel on the wall. Tentatively, Annabelle walked towards it and saw there was a blinking red light above the number one button. 

At that very moment it just hit the Shrinkee that the call button worked both ways. She had no idea why she had thought even for a second that only she would be able to contact the giantesses—as if they had ever given her any agency before.

Annabelle glanced at Dufort. There was no way that he knew specifically what was happening, but he probably figured out that it wasn't good. He was still frozen in fear. Annabelle hoped for his sake that he stayed that way. At the very least, Naomi was watching and she couldn't say anything to warn the chef.

Annabelle took a deep breath and pressed the number three button. A second of static puttered out before Naomi's cloying voice filled the cage.

"Hello my sweet widdle Poppy," she practically sang. 

Annabelle figured she was alone somewhere on campus, because she would never be caught alive using that baby voice.

"H-Hi Goddess Naomi," Annabelle answered, trying to appear as nonchalant as possible. She couldn't look at Dufort without looking suspicious, but she hoped he wasn't panicking—at least aloud. 

Annabelle grabbed the wired walls with one hand, trying to be causal. She asked, "Did you need some—"

"What were you looking at?"

Annabelle's skin prickled and she felt a flash of panic. She didn't let it show on her face. She glanced up at the camera with a confused expression.

"What do you mean?" Annabelle asked as causally as she could.

"You keep looking out your room's wall. Are you look at something, Poppy?" Her voice was still cloying, but Annabelle could never let her guard down around the giantesses.

Annabelle leaned her back into the wired walls. An idea formed into her head. "It's just...nevermind," she sighed.

"What Poppy? You know you can tell me anything," Naomi cooed.

"Well, there's not a lot to do in here, so I was just looking around. But there's not much sunlight in here, so I was wondering if next time you could leave my cag—I mean room downst—" 

"Absolutely-fucking not," Naomi said with a harshness that caused the Shrinkee to flinch.

She heard the giantess sigh, "Sorry Poppy, but no. We have people cleaning and cooking for us on the main floor. They know they're not allowed in our rooms, so you'll have to stay there."

Annabelle paused, choosing her next words carefully, "Do they know that I'm here?"

Naomi took a similar pause before vaguely saying, "They know what they need to know. More than anything, I just don't want their fucking disgusting, filthy eyes on my adorable widdle Poppy," Naomi said, falling back into the baby voice with her last few words.

Annabelle wondered how Dufort was reacting to hearing himself described in such a cruel way by the giantess. 

Naomi continued, "But I guess I could contact Shrink-Life to see if they could send me some Shrinkee coloring books or something."

Annabelle wanted to wrap this up quickly, "Thank you Goddess. I'm feeling kind of sleep—"

"I do have something you could do right now," Naomi interrupted. Her voice had a playful tint that made Annabelle nervous. 

"Unbutton your shirt, Poppy," Naomi ordered in a lowered tone. 

Annabelle's heart sank. She normally hated—but still tolerated—it when the giantesses forced her to perform for them, but stripping in front of the giant chef was unappealing to say the least. She prayed that he wasn't watching.

She just wanted to get this over. The Shrinkee turned towards the camera and unbuttoned her skin-tight pink shirt. She was embarrassed to find her fingers trembling as she did so. She unbuttoned each button until her shirt was completely open. Her nipples pressed against the fabric. She felt a flood of shame as she noticed they were perked up. Once again, her Shrinkee body had betrayed her. 

"Take your skirt off now, Poppy," Naomi commanded giddily. 

Annabelle obeyed, slipping from her miniskirt. The cool air breezed across her bare thighs and legs. Annabelle screamed a song loudly in her head. If she focused on the music in her head, maybe she could get through this without breaking down.

"Oh aren't you just so perfect, Poppy?" Naomi practically moaned. "Take off your shirt and show me those perfect widdle tits."

Annabelle's face flushed. She could never sing anything loudly enough to tune out her shame. There was no way Dufort wasn't listening. 

Annabelle silently removed her unbuttoned shirt from her shoulders, exposing her bare chest. 

"Ooo, I can see your widdle nipples from here, Poppy. Someone's excited to show off for their Goddess," Naomi said. Annabelle could hear her smirk through the speaker. 

"You must be cold," Naomi continued, "Why don't you rub your warm hands on your chest?" The giantess' giggle crackled through the speakers.

Annabelle, still singing the song in her head, slowly lifted her hands to her breasts. Despite with Naomi said, her hands were cold and shaking—though she wasn't sure if the shaking was from the temperature. 

The Shrinkee caressed her hands across her chest. She tried her best to ignore the tingling feelings it was giving her. 

"Does it feel good, widdle Poppy?" Naomi asked.

Annabelle couldn't even open her mouth to say the words. It was as if her brain was protecting the small sliver of dignity she still possessed. The Shrinkee could only nod. 

Naomi moaned, and the cage filled with her heavy breaths. Annabelle had been with the giantesses enough to know that she was touching herself. 

"Thank me—thank your Goddess for letting you feel so fucking good, Poppy," Naomi said through moans and gasps. 

Annabelle, still touching her breasts, obeyed. "Thank you Goddess, for letting me feel good," she squeaked. 

"Oh fuck me," Naomi moaned, obviously in the thralls of an orgasm. After a few seconds of heavy panting, Naomi's breathy voice returned to the speaker. 

"Oh Poppy, just wait until I get home. I'm going to fuck your adorable widdle brains out," Naomi chuckled, sending a chill down Annabelle's spine. 

Even if Annabelle had the ability to respond to that, Naomi didn't give her the chance. 

"Shit," the giantess hissed through the speaker, "I'm late for class. I'll see you later, Poppy. I wuv you so much, bye!" Naomi chirped before ending the call.

Annabelle couldn't bring herself to look at Dufort. With tears in her eyes, she focused on redressing herself. Annabelle pulled her miniskirt over her thighs. She picked up her shirt and rebuttoned it. These were simple actions that once felt normal. Now she was in a bad horror movie that never ended. When she was finished getting dressed, the Shrinkee took a deep breath and attempted to subdue her tears. 

Annabelle lifted her head. Dufort's sorrowful eyes met hers. Fury sparked inside Annabelle when she noticed the pity in his expression. Annabelle stormed towards him, still ensuring that she was facing away from the camera. 

Annabelle seethed, "No, you don't get to fucking look at me like that—not when you're basically damning me to stay here. I already told you, get the fuck out. I'll figure out a way out of here myself, so fucking leav—"

"I help you get out," Dufort said suddenly.

Annabelle's tirade was instantly squashed. "A-Are you serious?" 

Dufort nodded, "But not yet. First I need my daughter, then I help you get out. You help find my daughter, I help you get out."

Annabelle ran her hands through her hair. She had no clue where his daughter could be—or if she was still even alive. As far as she knew, she was the only Type 0 Shrinkee around, and the giantesses and their families didn't seem like the types to keep regular Shrinkees alive for long. 

"What is your daughter's name?" Annabelle asked.

"Camilla Dufort," he answered with a wistful smile following his words. "She has the dark hair like me, and blue eyes like her Mama." He pointed to his right hand, "Also she has the mark when she was born. It is like a star."

Annabelle's stomach twinged with envy as she saw the obvious love he had for his daughter. Her own father didn't have the luxury of hope. Her father thought she was dead.

She pushed her negative thoughts and focused on the task ahead of her. She didn't have time for a mental spiral. For the first time there was an opportunity to learn about the giantesses' background and the entire Shrinkee massacre conspiracy. 

"When did the men in suits take her?" Annabelle asked.

Dufort straightened up slightly, "In France, Camilla is model. She good, but not so famous. When she is seventeen she become tiny—like you. We don't know why this happens, but she become tiny."

Annabelle frowned. It was uncommon, but some people with HDD randomly shrink without the assistance of a stimulation device. It was why people with HDD always had the mantra of "live each day like a giant."

Dufort continued, "When she shrinks she become popular on the...how you say," he made a gesture like he was typing on a phone.

"Online? On Social media?" Annabelle suggested.

Dufort nodded, "When she gets a million people on this...social media, she get a message from Shrink-Life."

Annabelle's stomach dropped. She could see where this was going.

"They offer her much money and tell her to come to this country to model with them," Dufort explained. "I say no, but she twenty when they ask, so she go anyway."

Dufort hesitated before taking a deep breath, as if this next part was physically painful to say, "When she first come here, she call every day. Then every week. Soon she only call on... how you say...special days?"

"Holidays?"

Dufort nodded sadly, "Five years pass like this. This summer, she do not call at all. Never. I call Shrink-Life and they hang up. I call police and they say nothing I can do—she is adult and she is not missing because they see her Shrink-Life model photos in the magazines. So I write on the social media and I say my daughter is missing. The next day, men in suits come to my home and bring me to this country. I ask for my daughter and they say she belong to the company now."

Tears filled Dufort's eyes, "They say her contract is done in five years, but if I want her fast, I cook for young women while they in school. They know I am successful chef in France. They say we help each other."

Annabelle let herself absorb all of the information Dufort had thrown at her. From how powerful she knew the giantesses' families to be, she knew the story was entirely plausible. Especially, with the detail about the men in suits. She hadn't seen John and his squad since they had come to clean up the massacre, but Annabelle suspected that he and his cronies had other, equally cruel jobs assigned to them. Dufort's story was just a reminder of how vicious her adversaries were. 

"I'm so sorry," Annabelle said as Dufort wiped away an escaped tear. Annabelle considered something, "When the men in suits took you, did you recognize anyone? Anyone you've seen on television or in the news?"

Dufort furrowed his eyes. After a moment he shook his head, "No, I only remember the men in the suits." 

Annabelle tried to hide her disappointment. There went her lead. She thought of something else.

"Other than the giantes—young women—who else comes to this house?" Annabelle asked.

Dufort thought for a moment. "Two women. They clean. Jane and Sara...I think these are their names. They do not talk to me. They are quiet. They clean and they leave," he explained.

Annabelle leaned forward against the wall's wires. "Are they here now?" She whispered as if they might hear her.

Dufort shook his head, "I cook, then they come and clean pots and pans. They do not come until I finish." He paused before adding, "We are safe to talk."

Annabelle nodded, "The young women, do you talk to them?"

Dufort rubbed his hand along his graying beard. Annabelle winced inwardly, the action reminded her of her own father.

"They tell me what they want to eat. They say if it is good," he said. He paused, then added, "The...blonde, yes?" He asked, touching his ponytail. 

Annabelle frowned, but nodded.

"Yes, the blonde is very happy. She talk a lot, but one time she say something and other young women get angry," he said.

"What was it?" Annabelle asked, intrigued. 

"She asks if any food make tiny people...what is this word?" He sighed frustrated. "She asks for a aphrodisiaque."

"An aphrodisiac?" Annabelle said disbelievingly. "Are you serious? What did you tell her?"

"The other young women tell her to be quiet and she say sorry. I say nothing," Dufort recalled.

Annabelle sighed and shook her head. She wasn't surprised to find out Harper was interested in drugging her, but it was still disturbing to think about.

"Before, I think aphrodisiaque is for my daughter. I think young women know where she could be. So I look in their rooms before Jane and Sara come here. I do not find anything—until today," he said, nodding at Annabelle's tiny form.

Annabelle ran her hands along the wall's wires. "Do you really not remember anyone other than the men in suits?" She asked again.

Dufort shook his head.

Annabelle leaned her head against the wall. After a second she looked up at the chef, "What about a paper trail?" She inquired.

Dufort just stared at her confused. Annabelle clarified, "Like a check, how do you get paid? Whose name is on the check?"

"I do not get money for work. I get my daughter," Dufort answered.

Annabelle was taken aback, "You don't get paid? How do you afford rent? Food?"

"Company pay for apartment and I eat leftover food for young women," Dufort explained.

Annabelle felt as though she should have known that the giantesses' families wouldn't be above slave labor, but it still surprised her. The situation became more fucked up the more she learned.

"Oh, I forget," Dufort said suddenly, "I sometimes see men in suit near house of young women. I think they watch over them."

Annabelle nodded. That made sense. Powerful families usually required protection for their children. It would however, make her escape that more difficult.

"I must go," Dufort said abruptly, standing up.

"W-Wait," Annabelle yelped, "I still have more questions!"

"I must call Jane and Sara to come or they know something wrong. I try to come back next week. You try to find my daughter," Dufort said. He did a quick scan and made sure nothing was out of place in the bedroom. After apparently deciding it was okay, he gave Annabelle one last somber nod.

"Stay strong," he said before walking through the doorway and closing it behind him. Annabelle watched, filled with all sorts of emotions as he walked out the door. She slowly sat on the cage's floor. She realized she was too tired to even sit up, so she laid face down. She didn't even care her face was technically buried in the giantesses' socks. The Shrinkee unleashed a long guttural groan. 

What the fuck had just happened?

She had finally been able to contact someone other than the giantesses. It could have gone better, but it also could've gone much worse. For now she had hope—actual tangible hope. Though, she had no clue on where to even begin looking for Dufort's daughter. There was a large part of Annabelle's mind that was almost positive Camilla was dead. For obvious reasons she prayed it wasn't true. What would Dufort even do if he found out his daughter was no longer alive? The agreement was for Annabelle to find his daughter—he didn't say anything about her being alive. Would the chef still honor his agreement?

Annabelle groaned again. Her life was getting more complicated by the day. Annabelle rolled over onto her back and stared at the wired ceiling and the actual ceiling miles above. The Shrinkee sighed.

She would get out of here. It was only a matter of time.

----

"I don't understand why she doesn't just fucking kill everyone now?" Naomi said from the leather recliner. 

The giantesses were all lounging around in the living room, watching a horror movie. From what Annabelle could gather when she looked up from painting Harper's finger nails, it was a poorly made zombie movie. 

"Because they're her friends and only one of them got bitten. Plus she isn't sure which one it was," Molly explained. 

She and Leah sat on the couch, with Leah laying down and resting her socked feet on the brunette's lap. A bowl of popcorn was balanced on her flat stomach.

Naomi scoffed, "If it were me, I'd kill them all just to be safe."

"That's because you're a psychopath," Molly retorted. The other giantesses laughed while Naomi rolled her eyes with a smirk. 

"Poppy, be careful," Harper said as Annabelle almost dropped the nail polish brush after dipping it back in the bottle. The blonde giantess lay on her stomach with her feet kicking in the air as though she were at a slumber party. The hand that Annabelle had already painted was being used to hold and scroll through her socials. 

"Oh, s-sorry, Goddess," Annabelle mumbled, holding onto the brush in a more sturdier position. Although it had been hours since Naomi had come back to the house and rushed into her bedroom, where she immediately started ravishing the Shrinkee, Annabelle was still slightly winded from the encounter.

Slipping into the baby voice, Harper smiled down at the Shrinkee, "You look totally cute today, Poppy."

After Naomi had finished with her, the Shrinkee's previous clothes were long past the point of being wearable. Annabelle had been slipped into a frilly yellow dress with a large matching bow attached onto the back of her head. It was one of those days when she felt more like a doll than a Shrinkee. Although, she supposed to the giantesses, there wasn't much of a difference between the two.

"Thank you, Goddess," Annabelle replied. She had perfected responding to compliments. She made sure to answer back in short simple statements. Although it was difficult, she also gave her voice a twinge of inflection, despite the lifelessness she felt inside. It wouldn't do her any favors to sound too monotone, but she couldn't bring herself to be anything resembling peppy.

"I'm surprised she's still standing, they way you were carrying on," Leah said to Naomi. "We could hear you while we were eating dinner, it was disgusting."

Naomi raised her eyebrow with a grin, "Look who's talking. Did you know John called yesterday? He said one of his men alerted him because they heard screaming coming from the house. That's how loud you were being."

Leah shrugged, "What can I say? Poppy and I have a special connection." She turned her head to Annabelle, "Isn't that right, Poppy?" She cooed.

Annabelle swallowed her disgust and responded, "Yes, Goddess." She maintained her focus on keeping the brush steady. 

"What did she say?" Leah asked, unable to hear the Shrinkee from the couch.

"She said 'I love Goddess Harper more'," Harper mimicked with a squeaky voice. Annabelle frowned. Is that what she sounded like to them?

Leah rolled her eyes and dropped some popcorn into her mouth. Harper suddenly let out a frustrated groan that surprised Annabelle to the point where she almost dropped the brush.

"Molly, like, why is your moth boyfriend DMing me?" Harper sighed irritably. 

"You have a moth boyfriend?" Naomi asked, looking at Molly. "I'm surprised you need one with Poppy around."

Leah nodded in agreement, "Compared to Poppy, there's no moth that has done even an eighth as well as job as her." Based on context, Annabelle had a good idea what the giantesses were talking about, and she decided she was not a fan of this conversation.

Molly leaned her head back and groaned, exasperated, "I do not have a moth boyfriend. I don't even know who you're talking about."

Harper squinted down at her phone, "Bennet Daudler?" 

Molly sighed, "Again, he is not my boyfriend. He's from the student government, remember? You met him when we went to the fundraising thing for the third library for the University?" Molly reminded them.

The other giantesses stared back at her blankly. Molly rolled her eyes, "The one where Naomi got drunk on champagne and made out with that moth singer from the band that was playing the event."

Naomi grinned, "Oh yeah." She turned to Harper, "What does he want?"

Harper sighed, ruffling Annabelle's hair with her man-made breeze as she did so, "Like, the same thing all moths want," she said rolling her eyes.

Annabelle looked over her work, and returned the brush back inside the nail polish bottle. Harper examined Annabelle's finished product. The giantess' face lit up, "This is so good, Poppy," she praised. "You're totally getting better at this," she cooed.

Harper suddenly opened her mouth wide, nearly giving Annabelle a heart attack. Thankfully, she only took a deep breath of air and blew on her nails, attempting to dry them quickly. The result for Annabelle was a face full of strong wind and spittle. 

"Goddess?" Annabelle asked over the blonde's wind. 

Harper stopped blowing and smiled down at the Shrinkee, "Yes, Poppy?" she inquired.

Annabelle brushed her hair with her fingers, attempting to fix the mess Harper's breath had made of it, "What is a moth?"

The Shrinkee figured she had a lot to find out from the giantesses if she wanted to find information on Camilla, she couldn't be coy with each question or they might catch on. So she decided to start with a direct and innocuous question.

Harper was visibly taken aback, but she recovered quickly.

"That's, like, an interesting question Poppy. How do I, like, describe it...a moth is a moth ya know," she said. 

Annabelle frowned, she knew Harper wasn't the most articulate, but Annabelle was just plain confused. 

Harper attempted another explanation, "Okay, do you, like, know how a moth—a real one—always goes to the light? Well moths in our lives are always going to us, like, we're the light—"

"What the hell are you rambling about?" Naomi asked, pausing the movie. Annabelle was relieved for Naomi's interference. 

"Poppy asked what moths are—not the actual bugs," Harper replied. 

"Huh," Molly said, grabbing a handful of popcorn, "I guess it's kind of difficult to put into words," Molly said.

Naomi sat up and answered bluntly, "A moth is an annoying ass person who tries to hang out around us for clout and sex."

"Clout? Why?" Annabelle suspected she knew what the answer was, but she needed the giantesses to talk more about their backgrounds.

It was Harper's turn to look at Annabelle with a confused expression.

"What did she say?" Naomi asked.

"Hold on," Harper said. The blonde held her palm out, and Annabelle tried her best to keep the dread from showing on her face. She stepped into Harper's vanilla scented hand and allowed herself to be lifted onto the glass coffee table.

Annabelle sharply inhaled as her feet touched the cold glass table. Harper placed her chin in her hand and rested her elbow onto the table. With her free hand she began to stroke Annabelle's hair.

"Poppy, I'm going to ask you a question, and I, like, need you to be honest with me," Harper said.

Both the weight of the giantess' finger and the weight of the situation were causing Annabelle's stomach to turn. Although they weren't saying anything, Annabelle knew the other giantesses were watching. Annabelle did her best to nod as Harper continued to pet her. 

"Did you, like, know us before you shrank?" Harper asked.

Annabelle struggled to keep her anger in check. There were a couple things about the specific situation that were pissing her off. First, was the giantesses' arrogance. Although they had never questioned her directly before, the giantesses had always assumed she knew of their fame or "clout". 

Then it was Harper's word choice, "before you shrank". As if it had just happened to Annabelle randomly.

But the Shrinkee couldn't convey all that fury, so instead she just shook her head. "I knew you," Annabelle said. "But not in the way I think you're talking about."

"Hold on, what did you just say, Poppy?" Leah asked, sitting up.

Naomi stood up from the armchair and made her way over to the coffee table. The table shook as the punk giantess sat across from Harper. 

"Poppy are you serious?" Naomi asked.

Annabelle bit her tongue and simply nodded. She wanted to just move forward with asking them about their backgrounds, but their shock was getting more than a little irritating. 

"So why did you come to the Shrinkee meeting then, if it wasn't to see us?" Molly asked.

Annabelle's heart was racing. From fear or anger, she didn't know. She just had to get past this conversation, but Molly's question was bringing out memories that she'd forced out of her brain since she'd shrunken. 

"I-I don't know," Annabelle lied. It was a bold lie to tell, as Harper had been there when she had made the decision to attend the meeting. The Shrinkee waited for Harper to contradict her, but to Annabelle's surprise, the blonde stayed silent. She only looked at Annabelle with an unreadable expression.

"You don't know?" Leah said with disbelief. 

Molly tsked, "Poppy, perfect pets don't lie to their owners."

Annabelle opened her mouth to defend herself when Harper suddenly came to her rescue. "If Poppy doesn't wanna say her reason for coming to the meeting, then, like, she doesn't have to."

Annabelle became uncomfortable as she instantly felt the mood in the room shift. 

Naomi leaned forward against the table, "Fuck, you know something, don't you, Harp?" Naomi accused. 

Harper retracted her hand away from Annabelle. She folded her arms, propping her chest out, which caused the Shrinkee to back away out of fear of getting hit by the gigantic melons.

"So what if I do? It's not a big deal," Harper shrugged.

Leah set the popcorn down on the couch, "Harper, you can't just keep secrets—not when it comes to Poppy," she chided. 

Harper looked at Leah with an incredulous expression, "Really? Like, you of all people are saying that?"

Leah crossed her legs and folded her arms, "Please enlighten me on what you're referring to."  

"Maybe the fact that you asked your Dad for Poppy's medical records," Harper retorted.

Annabelle's head snapped up. "W-What?" She sputtered. Of course the giantesses ignored her.

"Typical," Naomi scoffed. 

"Is that true, Leah?" Molly asked, looking hurt.

Leah looked surprised, "How did you even—"

"John told my Dad, Leah. Like, are you forgetting who he works for? Just because your family pays him for a couple of jobs, doesn't change the fact he's apart of my Dad's company," Harper rebuked. 

Annabelle was trying to pay attention to the information Harper was dropping, but she was still stunned by Leah obtaining her medical history. She didn't even want to begin to think of the reasons why she could want it. 

"I was going to gave you guys the records," Leah said defensively. 

"When, Leah?" Molly retorted, "You always do this. You get some kind of information and you either share it way after the fact, or not at all."

Leah laughed in disbelief, "How did we even get here? We were talking about how youwouldn't tell us why Poppy came here in the first place—which could very well be the key to getting her to imprint." 

Harper uncrossed her arms, "Look, I'm not, like, trying to say you're wrong for keeping Poppy's medical stuff for yourself. Just like Molly wasn't wrong for getting Poppy's application and admission's essay. Just like how Naomi wasn't wrong for sending Annabelle's hair to her family's labs. We all totally do things that we think will help Poppy imprint on us."

Annabelle felt weak. She sat down and hugged her knees to her chest. She rested her head on top of her knees. Annabelle wanted to sigh, but she couldn't even bring herself to go through the motions. She heard the giantesses continue around her, but she just let their voices boom around her. 

How had she not known? They had invaded all facets of her life, peering and prodding into her personal information. She had always scoffed at the giantesses' arrogance, but she was the one full of hubris. She wasn't even aware of things going on right in front of her. She thought she had been paying attention. How could she not? They were huge and everything they did was monumental to her. It was like they were operating on an entirely different level than the Shrinkee.

THAT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE.

"Shit," Annabelle hissed underneath her breath. Poppy's voice was the last thing she needed.

THEY'RE ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL THAN YOU. JUST ACCEPT YOUR ROLE. YOU ARE BEING RIDICULOUS. DOES A DOG TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS OWNER'S MORTGAGE PAYMENTS? YOU ARE HERE TO PLEASE THEM. SUBMIT. SUBMIT TO YOUR GODDESSES. 

Annabelle covered her ears and buried her head in between her knees. "Shut up, shut up, shut up," Annabelle mumbled. 

WHY ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO RESIST? THERE'S NO WHERE FOR YOU TO RUN. THAT CHEF IS DELUSIONAL, HIS DAUGHTER IS DEAD. THERE IS NO OUT, THERE IS NO ESCAPE. THERE IS ONLY YOUR GODDESSES. SUBMIT. SUBMIT. SUBM

"Poppy!" Molly's voice cut through Poppy's. 

Annabelle snapped her head up. The giantesses were visibly in a much better mood. 

"Did you fall asleep?" Harper cooed, petting Annabelle's head. 

Not waiting for her to respond, Molly explained, "Well, while you were taking a nap, we decided that in order to level the playing field a bit, we'll play a few rounds of Truth or Dare like we said we would last weekend."

Annabelle released a string of swears in her mind. This was exactly the opposite  of what she wanted. But with the giantesses staring down at her expectedly, she didn't have any other options. 

"C-Can I ask you guys questions too? Y-You don't have to do 'Dare'," she squeaked. Annabelle swallowed nervously. Poppy's bullshit had freaked her out and she was beginning to panic. It was also difficult to focus with the giantesses' eyes on her.

Leah smirked down at her from the couch. After their "game" yesterday, Leah had lost the temporary thinly-veiled bitterness she had when speaking with Annabelle. Still, that didn't mean she had stopped her "teasing".

"That depends entirely on how well you answer your own 'Truth' questions, Poppy," Leah replied.

Annabelle nodded. Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't Freak out. 

"Okay, I'll start!" Harper chirped. Harper lowered her face closer to Annabelle. It took the Shrinkee all she had not to scurry away from the sudden movement, "Poppy, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Annabelle chose, to a chorus of 'boos' and eye rolls from the giantesses.

"Poppy, why were you playing hard to get for so long when we first met?" Harper asked with a pout.

Annabelle blinked, utterly confused, "Wha—I wasn't playing hard to get," Annabelle said defensively. 

Harper began scratching underneath Annabelle's chin, "Well I was, like totally flirting with you so much and you never did anything about it."

Annabelle was flustered. Over the past two weeks, the Shrinkee had thought back and analyzed every interaction she had with Harper. She had racked her brain, trying to understand how she had gotten into this situation. But every time she thought about their conversations, they just seemed innocuous and inconsequential—that is, except for the conversation they had on her birthday. 

"I didn't know," Annabelle insisted.

Harper stopped scratching. Her pouty lips narrowed into a frown, "Well, like, if you did know, would you have done something about it?"

Annabelle's heart dropped. The honest answer was no. Her friends hadn't been lying when they said Harper wasn't her type—and that was before she knew about her hobby of causally murdering Shrinkees. There was also the truth of Annabelle's actual crush. But bringing Oliver into this mess would be unnecessarily cruel, and the last thing Annabelle wanted to do was put a target on one of her best friend's back.

"I—" Annabelle started, but was interrupted by Naomi.

"Nope, sorry Harp, but you already asked your question," Naomi grinned. Harper rolled her eyes but backed off, much to Annabelle's relief.

"Um, can I ask a question now?" Annabelle asked.

"Maybe next round," Leah said flippantly, "Truth or Dare, Poppy?" 

Annabelle stifled a frustrated groan. "Truth," she answered again.

The giantesses groaned again. "Seriously, Poppy?" Naomi sighed. Annabelle balled her fists, but said nothing. What did they think she was going to do? There was no known universe in which she would voluntarily pick Dare.

"Fine," Leah relented. "When was the first time you saw me, and what was your impression of me?"

It took all Annabelle had not to roll her eyes. God, they were so narcissistic. At least she wouldn't have to lie. She was sure the giantess would appreciate her answer.

"I saw you at the meeting, and I thought you were intimidatingly pretty," Annabelle answered matter of fact. Just as she thought, Leah's face lit up.

Naomi rolled her eyes, "I'm sure that's true."

Leah scowled, "And why wouldn't it be?"

The punk-rock giantess scoffed, "You really think you're hot fuckin' shit—"

Molly interrupted their bickering. With a mouthful of popcorn she turned to Annabelle, "Wait Poppy, you said the first time you saw Leah was at the meeting?"

Annabelle nodded. She hated these diversions. The Shrinkee really just wanted to find out something—anything that might lead her to Camilla's whereabouts. 

Harper frowned, "That can't be right, Poppy."  The blonde leaned in closer and peered down at Annabelle, as if to see if she was lying.

"I-It is, that's when I first saw her," Annabelle insisted. 

Molly crossed her arms, "You never went to Orientation or Homecoming, Poppy?"

Annabelle furrowed her eyebrows, "I went to both of those things." The Shrinkee paused before asking, "Were you guys there or something?" 

A silence fell over the living room as the giantesses exchanged incredulous expressions. Annabelle grew more frustrated with every second. It's not like they were featured on the University's brochure: Our School Has Four Extremely Rich, Hot Girls.

Naomi broke the silence. She laughed dryly, "I was sure her loser friends were full of bullshit, but it looks like Poppy really didn't know us."

Annabelle was having an increasingly difficult time quelling her anger with every word the giantesses said.

"I guess there's a first time for everything," Molly chuckled.  

Leah's green eyes were locked onto Annabelle, "You definitely are a strange one, Poppy."

Before Annabelle could respond with something that would get her in trouble, she was snatched into the air by Harper's slender fingers. Annabelle's entire body was constricted as the blonde's hands completely wrapped around her tiny form. 

Her perky voice boomed in her ears. "Poppy this literally just makes me love you so much more," Harper squealed. Annabelle closed her eyes and grimaced when she saw Harper's plush, puckered lips headed straight for her.

The overwhelming scent of vanilla attacked Annabelle's nose as the blonde pressed her head against her lips. "Mwah!" Harper smacked her lips against the helpless Shrinkee.  

"This just means you really love us for us, Poppy! Not for any of the superficial stuff," she chirped. 

If Annabelle's arms hadn't been pinned to her sides she would've futilely tried to push back against Harper's enormous kisses. 

"Okay, enough Harp, you're gonna smother her to death," Naomi chuckled.

The gigantic lips taking up Annabelle's field of vision shifted into a pout. "Fine," she sighed, unleashing a gust of air directly onto Annabelle's face.

The Shrinkee took in a fresh breath of air as the blonde placed her back onto the table. She fell to her knees from exhaustion. Annabelle shuddered. Even kisses were feats to survive. 

"Okay Poppy, go ahead, ask away," Leah said, ignoring the Shrinkee's obvious fatigue. 

Annabelle knew she had to act fast or else they would move on. Still on her knees, she looked up at the amused looking giantesses. 

"Have you ever kept someone—er a Shrinkee for as long as you've had me?" Annabelle asked. It was as vague of a question she could think of. 

The giantesses exchanged glances. Annabelle couldn't tell what they were thinking.

"Who are you asking that to, Poppy?" Molly asked. 

Annabelle frowned, "Um, all of you?" 

She felt another heavy weight atop her head. Harper tapped Annabelle's head, forcing the Shrinkee to tilt her neck downward. 

"That's not how the game works, Poppy," Harper chided. 

Naomi stretched her gigantic arms and shrugged, "It doesn't matter Harp, the answer is the same for all of us." The punk giantess turned to Annabelle with a grin, "Yes Poppy, we've kept Shrinkees for longer than we've had you."

"I don't think they really count," Leah said, tossing some popcorn into her giant maw. "Poppy is on an entirely different level than those things," she said with disgust. 

"Totally," Harper giggled.

Annabelle listened silently. Based on their answers, it was looking good for Dufort. The giantesses admitted they kept other Shrinkees alive. But judging by Leah's tone, they weren't valued and most likely treated less than amazingly. Annabelle shuddered to think what they could be keeping other Shrinkees alive for.

Despite how much she resented her forced position as their pet, Annabelle was beginning to understand that it could be a lot worse.

"Dare Poppy, you have to choose Dare now," Molly said giddily, pulling Annabelle out of her thoughts.

"W-What?" Annabelle sputtered. 

"You chose Truth twice already, so now you have to pick Dare," Harper grinned down at Annabelle.

Annabelle's heart began to race. These weren't the rules she was used to, but then again the giantesses obviously had no trouble making up their own rules.

Annabelle fiddled with her fingers, "U-Um, I'm actually pretty tired—"

The giantesses burst into laughter, and the Shrinkee's hopes were instantly dashed. 

Harper stroked Annabelle's hair, "Sorry Poppy," she said through giggles, "but you're like, totally, not getting out of this one."

Naomi leaned closer, casting a shadow over the tiny girl, "How about this Poppy, this can be the last round," she chuckled. 

The giantesses turned to each other, giggling. "What should we make her do?" Harper grinned.

"I mean there's not much she hasn't already done," Naomi laughed.

Annabelle took their momentary distraction as an opportunity to prepare herself mentally. 

"How about this," Leah's amused voice broke though. The other giantesses leaned in. Leah glanced at Annabelle before lowering her voice to a volume the Shrinkee couldn't hear. 

Annabelle sighed and began to walk around the table. She looked down below through the glass as she walked, just attempting to take her mind away from the nightmarish hell that was her life.

"But I have one too! Let me do it," Molly's indignant voice cut through Annabelle's pensive moment. Annabelle turned her attention back to the giantesses.  

Leah narrowed her eyes at Molly before giving a gruff, "No. It was my idea."

Just as the two giantesses looked like they were going to breakout into an argument, Harper made a suggestion. "Why don't you guys play rock, paper, scissors to see who will get to do it?"

Molly and Leah exchanged uncertain glances. After a moment they both relented, "Fine," Leah rolled her eyes. Molly simply shrugged.

Annabelle watched intensely as the giantesses got into position to play. She didn't have a clue as to what they were competing for, so she didn't know who to root for—or against. 

They both shouted, "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot!" Their giant hands formed into their chosen shapes. But ultimately Molly's rock crushed Leah's scissors. 

Leah folded her arms and stewed silently, while Molly celebrated by dancing in her seat. Annabelle didn't appreciate the strong emotions the results of the game brought out from the giantesses. It meant the prize was worth a lot to them. 

"Are we going to start or not?" Naomi asked. She was absolutely giddy.

The other giantesses—except Leah who was pouting from the couch—sat around the coffee table.

"Okay Poppy, get ready for your Dare," Harper said through giggles.

Annabelle looked up at the massive giantesses. There was no way to possibly prepare for whatever was coming, if she didn't know what it was. Although, the giantesses didn't seem to care if she was prepared or not. They stared at her with an abundance of glee and lust. Annabelle was feeling more and more like prey with each second that went on.

Finally, Molly spoke, "Poppy, when I was eating popcorn earlier, I got a piece of kernel stuck in my teeth."

The giantesses broke out into giggles before Molly could even propose the Dare. Annabelle's heart sunk at the realization of what her Dare would be. 

Molly continued, "Poppy, I dare you to get the kernel from in between my teeth." 

Instinctively, Annabelle took a step back. 

Warm flesh pressed against her back as Harper pushed Annabelle forward with her gigantic hand. "Ah, ah, Poppy, be a good widdle girl and finish the Dare," the blonde ordered.

Molly lowered her massive form and placed her chin onto the glass table. Naomi leaned closer and peered down at Annabelle with pure delight in her eyes.

"Come on Poppy, you have to be a good widdle pet and do what you're told," Naomi chirped.

Annabelle stood in front of Molly's enormous face. She watched, transfixed as the ginormous co-ed extended her a great maw open, unleashing a wave of hot breath over Annabelle's tiny body. The smell of popcorn and Dufort's latest creation overwhelmed Annabelle's nose. Tendril-like strands of saliva stretched from the roof of her mouth to the bottom. Teeth bordered the entrance like sharp white stones. Annabelle's skin began to form little droplets of moisture just from her proximity to the humidity of Molly's mouth.

Annabelle shook her head, "I-I can't, I'm sorry, I can't," she whimpered. 

Leah, who had since moved closer, when Molly opened her mouth, furrowed her brow, "What is it about mouths with you, Poppy?" 

Annabelle didn't dignify that with a response. Non-Shrinkees would never know the primal fear that emerged when faced with something that could swallow you whole.

Naomi tapped Annabelle's head, "Poppy, if you don't do this, then maybe we'll find someone who will. We are going to your funeral on Sunday. I'm sure there will be plenty of your Shrinkee relatives to choose from—"

"—Like your smoking-hot Daddy, Poppy," Harper finished, beaming down at her.

Annabelle could only let out a whimper that seemed to spur the giantesses on even more.

"Come on Poppy," Leah urged, "You said you would be the perfect pet. Should we bring in someone else so they can teach you?"

Molly tried to say something along similar lines with her open mouth, but ended up creating a puddle of drool. 

Annabelle knew she had to do it, but her body wasn't moving. Something in her wouldn't allow her to voluntarily step into a cavernous hole that could consume her.

I CAN DO IT. GIVE YOURSELF OVER TO ME. LET ME WORSHIP THE GODDESSES LIKE THEY DESERVE.

"Shut up," Annabelle muttered underneath her breath. 

"Poppy, if you don't—" Harper started.

"Okay," Annabelle snapped. "I'll do it!" Before the giantesses could punish her for speaking out of turn, Annabelle ran towards Molly's mouth. As she ran, she became distracted by the giantess' thick pink tongue. It was twitching out of anticipation. It was like a beast just ready to pounce.

While she was staring at the pink creature, Annabelle slipped on the ever growing puddle of Molly's drool.

She tumbled forward, releasing a yelp as she fell. She landed face first on the soft pink cushion of the giantess' lower lip, but in an attempt to catch herself, Annabelle cut her hand on one of Molly's teeth.

She checked her hand, ignoring the chorus of laughter from the giantesses above her. There was a deep cut across her hand and she was bleeding, but there was so much adrenaline in her body, she couldn't feel a thing. 

Annabelle returned to the mission at hand. The Shrinkee stood up and peered into the dark, dank maw. The mouth's moisture stuck to her skin like a thick, damp blanket. Annabelle kneeled on top of Molly's lips and searched for the kernel. The giantess, of course, hadn't given her a clue as to where it could be, so Annabelle began searching tooth by tooth. 

Although, as she glided her non-bleeding hand across each tooth, her entire world shook as Molly giggled from her touch. Annabelle was also having a difficult time paying attention due to her focus being placed onto every movement Molly's tongue made. After the incident with the cereal, Annabelle didn't trust the pink beast, and found herself glancing at it every other second. 

"Did you find it yet, Poppy?" Naomi called through giggles. Strangely, her voice echoed around Molly's mouth. Nonetheless, Annabelle grunted out a, "No." 

Apparently, the giantesses, including Molly, found that hilarious. They howled with laughter. Tears welled up in Annabelle's eyes, as she tried to steady herself through Molly's laughter.

"Assholes," she sniffed. She just had to find the kernel. The faster she found the kernel, the faster she could leave the gigantic maw. Then she could sleep and continue her plan to find where Camilla was being held. And then possibly, she could leave this hell behind her.

The Shrinkee's hand grazed over something hard, on the left side of Molly's mouth, near her canines. Annabelle quickly grabbed the obstruction. It was lodged tightly between the two teeth. Just as she began to pull, Molly's tongue leapt into action, striking her directly in the face. Saliva coated her head and crept into her mouth. Annabelle recovered quickly. She closed her eyes and held fast onto the kernel. 

Annabelle's terror sky-rocketed, with no way to tell when the tongue would next attack. She pulled the kernel again. It moved up the crevice slightly. The tongue tried again, slamming against her face, then returning to sweep across her entire head. Annabelle's entire head was slathered with Molly's saliva. Still, Annabelle held onto the kernel, pulling and pulling.

Suddenly, it came loose. However, before Annabelle could do anything but feel two seconds of relief, a heavy pressure encased her waist. Desperate, the Shrinkee opened her eyes only to find darkness. Molly had closed her lips around Annabelle's waist. The Shrinkee wiggled and squirmed, but the giantess' lips locked her into place.

Tears ran down Annabelle's cheeks, as Molly began to hum. The ominous sound boomed all around her.

"Please no," Annabelle whimpered to no one in particular. She was trapped, completely at the mercy of the chubby giantess' whim. 

She felt the slimy surface of the gigantic tongue, slowly brush over her face. This time it didn't bother retreating. It crept over her face and swept down her neck. Its bumpy taste buds pressed against Annabelle's skin. It continued to lower itself, right down to the Shrinkee's chest. Annabelle could feel the very instant the tongue recognized what it was licking. 

The pink thing erupted with energy. It managed to squirm its way inside her dress. It wildly lapped at her chest stroking every inch of her skin with its wet, sopping tongue. Despite the horrific nature of the situation, Annabelle's nipples perked up as Molly's tongue licked her up like a puppy. The giantess moaned, vibrating the Shrinkee's entire body. Between the vibrations of Molly's reverberating moans and her unrelenting tongue, too her deep mortification, Annabelle felt arousal bubbling up inside of her. 

She fought against it, trying her best to ignore the sensations. But without warning, she felt the bottom half of her dress be hiked up from outside Molly's mouth. Then her panties were removed by what Annabelle could feel were giant fingers. Annabelle screamed and tried to kick the perpetrator away, but she only felt her feet pass through empty air. The finger returned, this time targeting her behind. Annabelle could feel each ridge of the slender finger pressing and rubbing against her ass.

Annabelle kicked again, actually making contact this time. She felt a sharp, jolting pain. It felt like her ass had been whipped. It came again. Her ass prickled with fiery pain. Annabelle screamed, allowing Molly's tongue to smother against her face and enter the entirety of her mouth. It had no particular taste, but the slimy texture almost made her vomit. The Shrinkee panicked. The giantess was blocking off her airways. 

If that wasn't enough, the finger returned. It once again caressed Annabelle's ass, but it then slowly lowered itself to her pussy. Annabelle's mouth, still obstructed by the giant tongue tried to let out a scream, but only a muffled grunt exited. Finally the tongue retreated back to her chest. 

Annabelle spit out what felt like a gallon of saliva and gathered all the dank, hollow air she could into her lungs. It was difficult to concentrate on breathing when she was being attacked on both ends. Molly was still lapping at her breasts. Annabelle could feel every small bump on Molly's massive tongue against her nipples. Then there was the gigantic finger which rubbed and played with her pussy like a toy.

It was madness. Madness that Annabelle couldn't fight against. The Shrinkee moaned. The giant finger tapped against her pussy, driving Annabelle wild. Not to be bested, the tongue targeted Annabelle's nipples, rubbing them and pressing against them with vigor. 

Annabelle's hips began to move on their own. They bucked wildly and she felt the gigantic finger change tactics. It began rubbing against her slit, rapidly moving across her gushing pussy. Annabelle could feel her pleasure rising with each second. She moaned as the finger went faster and faster until she came—hard.

Her legs locked and her entire body tensed. Electricity surged through her. Molly eased up on licking her chest, and instead began to slowly stroke her face with the tip of her tongue. When she finally started to come down, Molly's maw opened. Roaring laughter boomed around outside of the mouth. Tears continued to fall from Annabelle's eyes. Annabelle wasted not time in flinging her weak body out of the mouth. She landed in a lake of drool that surrounded Molly's mouth. The Shrinkee was sure some of her own juices were mixed in with the liquid. Annabelle coughed up a mouthful of saliva.

Still holding the kernel, Annabelle crawled away from Molly's mouth as far as her exhausted body would let her. Though it was a difficult to accomplish, she was drenched in Molly's saliva. Her bow had fallen off in the assault and her saliva coated hair obscured her vison. Annabelle shuddered, thinking of the yellow bow that was probably deep inside of Molly's stomach.

Annabelle fell onto her stomach with a wet plop. She turned her head and saw the giantesses still laughing. Molly was struggling to wipe her chin though her laughing fit.

"Poppy, you did so good," Harper, said trying to catch her breath. She was sucking on her pointer finger. "And like always, you  literally taste like sugar," she laughed.

Annabelle closed her eyes and let the tears fall. She at least knew who had forced an orgasm from her. 

"You guys, her tiny boobs were so cute," Molly squealed. "I swear I could feel her nipples get hard."

Annabelle rose to her knees and started to crawl. She didn't know where she was going, but she just couldn't be around them anymore. Anger rose in her with every inch she crawled. Anger at the giantesses for being what they were. Anger at Dufort for not just taking her this morning. Anger at herself for being so fucking weak

As if to prove her point, Leah's massive fingers grabbed her legs between two digits and pulled her back over to them. 

"Where do you think you're going, Poppy?" Leah chuckled.

Gathering energy from her fury, Annabelle kicked at Leah's fingers, "Don't touchme," she seethed, tears still flowing from her eyes.

"Uh oh, I think she's having a tantrum," Naomi cooed. "Poppy, don't you know that perfect pets don't have tantrums?"

Annabelle having no articulate way to respond to that, cradled her head and released a guttural sound that was somewhere between a groan of frustration and an aggravated scream. The giantesses exchanged amused glances

"Like, I don't know why you're even upset Poppy. You won the Dare, you get to ask us the final question," Harper chirped.

Annabelle paused and let all of her emotions wash over her. She sat on her knees and stared at the stupid frilly yellow dress that was covered in a co-ed's slobber. She looked at her hand—at the cut that was no longer there. 

She looked up at them—the four co-eds who had ruined her life—ruined any possible future of a normal existence. Even if she did make it out of here, she knew these two weeks had changed her forever. 

"What do you feel?" She asked.

Their faces twisted with confusion. "What Poppy?" Molly asked.

Annabelle clarified through tears, "At the vigil, when you spoke to people who were grieving—knowing that you were responsible—knowing you were the reason they were feeling this way—what was going through your heads? What were you feeling?" Annabelle took a deep breath before adding, "And are you going to feel the same way at my funeral?" 

The giantesses froze, obviously not expecting such a question from the Shrinkee. For what it was worth, Annabelle noticed they actually looked to be thinking the question over. 

Molly started off, slowly, "Poppy," she began, "If you're asking if we felt—or feel—or will feel guilty, then sorry to say it but the answer is no."

Annabelle lowered her gaze to her lap. Her vision filled with tears. She knew who they were—what kind of monsters they were, but it still hurt to hear.

"Honestly we're kind of like super heroes," Harper added, "Like we get rid of the Shrinkees, no one finds out, and then we go back to our normal lives."

Naomi nodded, "It's a little annoying to watch people cry over Shrinkees, but I won't lie, it gives me a bit of a rush too."

Annabelle clenched her fists. She fought back sobs. "You all are monsters," she said through gritted teeth.

Leah crossed her arms, "Poppy your problem is you keep thinking of Shrinkees as people—when really they're bugs. At the vigil I didn't see parents crying for their poor innocent dead children, I saw irresponsible roach breeders wallowing about an out of control infestation that was taken care of. Those people are just as much to blame for the infestation as the actual Shrinkees. So to answer your question, I feel fantastic."

Annabelle snapped her head up, she glowered at the green-eyed giantess, "And if you gave birth to a Shrinkee?" She challenged.

"I'd snuff it out before it took its first breath," Leah answered without skipping a beat. 

Both Annabelle and Leah maintained a silent steely gaze. She could sense the other giantesses watching them intensely. 

Annabelle spat, "I don't know who lied to you for you to believe what you do, but it doesn't give you the right to just decide that 6% of the population should die, just because of how they happened to be born."

Leah shrugged, unbothered, "Agree to disagree, Poppy."

Annabelle shot up to her feet, "You can't say that when you're out here killing us."

Molly sighed, "Poppy I don't know why you keep grouping yourself with those things. You aren't like them at all."

"Why?" Annabelle snapped, "Because a fraction of my DNA is different? They still dream, and plan, and love. And no matter what you people tell yourselves, every time you eat or crush a Shrinkee—you're taking away a life."

Harper rested her chin in her palms and placed her elbow on the coffee table. "Poppy, I'm sorry, but you're like, wrong. It makes me sad to see you so sad, so try and imprint, okay? That way you can be happy."

Annabelle was seething, "I'll be happy when you all fuck off and die—"

Suddenly she was in the air. The world turned upside down as she was dangled by her foot. The Shrinkee screamed in terror. 

"Okay, game's over," Naomi declared as she dangled Annabelle between her two fingers. "Harp, I think Poppy's cranky and needs a time-out."

Annabelle watched an upside down version of Harper nod. Her gigantic hand approached her. Annabelle screamed and futilely tried to fend it off. Harper grabbed her tiny body and Annabelle was engulfed in darkness.

"Put me down! Put me down!" Annabelle sobbed. 

Light, once again filled her vision as Harper's massive disappointed face loomed over her while she squirmed in her hand. 

Harper easily ripped Annabelle's dress from her body, inciting another scream from the Shrinkee. 

"Poppy, you need to literally calm down. I'm going to put you in time-out now. When you're done I want you to apologize to us and remember what it means to be a perfect pet. I totally don't want to eat your dad in front of you, but I will if you keep acting like this. Now think about what you've done."

Harper lowered the tiny girl to her cleavage. Annabelle screamed as she neared Harper's expansive chest. 

With fingernails Annabelle had just painted, Harper pushed Annabelle deep into her cleavage. Massive, squishy flesh engulfed Annabelle completely. Harper's heartbeat pounded around the Shrinkee.

The giantesses muffled voice vibrated Annabelle, "Poppy, I'd get some sleep if I were you. We have a totally busy weekend in front of us."

Surrounded by boob flesh and the scent of vanilla and sweat, Annabelle could do nothing but feel sorry for herself. 

Outside her squishy cage she heard the giantesses unpause the zombie movie. The last thing she heard before allowing exhaustion to take her was Naomi's voice.

"I still think she should just kill them all."

 

End Notes:

That was a lot. There was a lot of info dropped in this chapter, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask (unless it is a spoiler of course). Next chapter we'll get to see a few familiar faces (and some new ones). 

Chapter 14 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, this chapter is more of an interlude. I've been very excited to introduce this character for a long time! I'm very curious to see how you all will react to her. 


 

Zoey woke up the day of the wake the same way she woke up everyday—hungry. Her stomach growled to life as she sat up and stretched her long limbs across her childhood bed. She glanced around the room. Her mom had kept it clean since she left. The rising sun's glow reflected against the many trophy's and medals that were scattered along her dresser and walls. 

Zoey stood up and stretched again. She trudged over to her closet and grabbed her old track sweatshirt and a pair of shorts. She threw them on and headed downstairs to the kitchen. On her way, she found her feet stopping in front of the bedroom door down the hall from her. She held her breath and stared at the door's handle. She didn't have the energy to open it. It was so quiet behind the door. 

Zoey shook her head and continued downstairs to the kitchen. Her mother stood by the stove attempting to cook what Zoey suspected were vegan pancakes. Zoey walked behind her and looked over at the failed breakfast. It somehow looked to be both burnt and undercooked. 

Zoey's mother looked up at her, "Good morning, sunbeam," she greeted, using the nickname she assigned to her when she had been too young to verbally object to it. "Would like some pancakes?" She asked with a small smile.

Zoey glanced at her mother's concoction. "No thanks," she answered. She reached above her mother's head to grab a protein bar out of the top cabinet. She kissed the top of her mother's head before sitting down at the kitchen table. Since the fifth grade Zoey had towered over her mother—actually, she towered over most people. Zoey's mother, Zelda, on the other hand was a short, petite woman so their size difference was exaggerated when they stood close together.

In fact, their blonde hair and blue eyes were the only things they had in common. Whereas Zelda had spent the better part of Zoey's life, delving deep into the spiritual healing community, Zoey had leaned into the advantage her height had given her and became a star athlete. 

Zoey bit off half of the protein bar in one bite. The kitchen was filled with only her chewing and the sounds of Zelda burning the pancake.

"So how are you, sunbeam?" Zelda asked, breaking the silence. 

Zoey rolled her eyes behind her mother's back. She was sick of that question. Half of her conversations now started with that question.

"I'm fine, Mom," Zoey said through a mouthful of food.

Although Zelda had her back to her, Zoey could tell she was frowning.

"Are you sure? I know you two were close. If you want, I can set up a grief meditation with some of the ladies from the community," Zelda suggested.

Zoey cringed, "No thanks," she rejected. She tolerated her mother's yoga bullshit, but she had no desire to cry while in the downward dog position with a bunch of weird middle-aged yoga women. Zoey pushed the rest of the protein bar into her maw. As she chewed, she realized it was nowhere enough to fill her. She glanced again at her mother's failed vegan pancake.

"Do you want me to run to the diner and pick up something to-go? I think their Banana Oatmeal is vegan," Zoey suggested.

Zelda poured another cup of pancake batter onto her pan. "No, I'm all set," she insisted. "Do you have your outfit picked for tonight?" She asked, bringing the conversation back to a topic Zoey was entirely over. 

Zoey sighed and stood up to retrieve another protein bar. "I don't understand why we're having a viewing when there's not even a body," Zoey said.

Zelda turned to Zoey with a scowl, "Zoey that's—"

"She's right, Zelda," a gruff and hollow voice said. Zoey nearly jumped out of her skin. She turned to see her step-father, Don, trudge to the kitchen table. Zoey had only caught glimpses of him since she had come back home. His reddish-brown hair was longer than usual and disheveled. His beard was untamed and Zoey noticed more strands of grey than she had before. Behind him Maggie, their old Bloodhound, trailed behind him. 

The chair groaned underneath Don's lumberjack-like figure as he sat down. Maggie sat by his chair, and laid her head on top of his feet. Don released a slow breath. "Both my girls, gone. Both coffins, empty." He buried his head in his large hands, "I don't even know what I'm doing anymore," he murmured, more to himself than anyone else.  

Zelda turned off the stove and firmly set her spatula down. She turned to Zoey and Don with a stern expression, "Listen you two, a wake is not about saying goodbye to a body—it is about celebrating someone's life. You don't need to look at her body in order to...mourn her," Zelda said. Her voice broke a bit towards the end. There was a heavy silence in the kitchen before Zelda once again broke it.

She looked at the broken pancake on pan and turned to Zoey with a small smile, "You know what? I think I'll take that Banana Oatmeal."

Zoey nodded and grabbed the car keys from the kitchen table. Before she left the kitchen she asked Don, "Do you want anything?"

Don kept his head in his hands, not moving. Zoey wondered if he even heard her. Zelda answered for him, "He'll have a Breakfast Sampler."

Zoey nodded and headed out the door as quickly as she could. That house was too stifling. She climbed into her car. She let all her other thoughts empty from her head. She focused on the intense hunger in her gut, and she let that consume all of her attention. Hunger was something she understood. Hunger was something she could fix. She held onto that fixation and drove off.

--

The funeral home smelled like mothballs and sorrow. Zoey stood next to her mother while guests teetered in to pay their respects. In a small town like theirs, the death of a young girl meant the entire town's attention was on their family. Especially since said girl had been posthumously identified as a Shrinkee. For all the time her sister had lived in the town, no one had known that both she and her father were Shrinkees—including Zoey.

When it came out, Zoey confronted her mother, demanding an explanation to why she had been the only one left in the dark. Zelda had simply claimed that it "wasn't her place to tell." Zoey thought both then and as she stood in the funeral home, that reasoning was bullshit. She thought she had known her sister inside and out—better than anyone. The fact that there was such a big part of her identity she kept secret hurt her beyond words. There was so much she didn't know about her.

A fact that was exemplified as three teens approached them with red eyes and puffy cheeks. There was a pretty black girl with purple hair; a tall, skinny boy with curly hair; and an olive-skinned girl with long, straight black hair down her back. 

The pretty black girl spoke to her mom first, "Hi Mrs. Cooper, I know we said that we would come to the funeral, but we wanted to come to the wake too. I hope that's okay," she said, her voice cracking with every other word. 

Zelda instantly scooped her up in a hug. "Of course sweet girl. You do anything to help you better heal," she said. Zelda hugged the other two, one by one. Zoey watched intensely. These were the people her sister had chosen to spend her time with. 

"This is my daughter, Zoey," Zelda introduced. 

The teenagers looked up at her with apprehensive expressions. Zoey was used to intimidating others with her height and athletic physique. She gave them an easy smile, and they almost all visibly relaxed—except for the purple haired girl who stilled stared at her with an expression Zoey couldn't read.

Zelda introduced two of the teens to her, "This is Chloe and Oliver, they were all in a band together."

The girl with the long dark hair gave a small smile, "I was her roommate. I'm Izzy."

Zoey nodded and forced the smile to remain on her face. It was painful to see people who belonged to an entire part of her sister's life that she knew nothing about.

"Thanks for coming," Zoey said. She gestured to the far side of the wall, where a mahogany casket had been placed. It was filled with dozens of daises—her sister's favorite flower. "We've been giving people an opportunity to say goodbye, by putting a flower in her...you know," Zoey said, trailing off.

"You should only do it if you feel comfortable," Zelda clarified.

The teens exchanged glances. Oliver nodded, "Y-Yeah we'll do it." 

Zelda and Zoey left them to their own devices, as the teens walked over to the casket. More people arrived, and once again, Zoey became occupied with greeting the guests. Still, she couldn't help but glance at the teenagers every so often. They stayed by her casket for a while. From what Zoey could see, it didn't look as if they were talking. They just stared down at the wooden box. 

More guests filtered in through the door. They all seemed keen on talking to Zoey. Growing up as the star athlete in such a small town had made Zoey a minor celebrity. Zoey became distracted with greeting each person, but she would try to find the teens when she was given a free moment. After most of the guests had finally arrived and were mingling, Zoey saw the teenagers leave through one of the back doors that led into the back of the funeral home. 

Zoey glanced at her mother and saw she was preoccupied with a few guests—they were a few of the teachers from Zoey and her sister's old high school. Zoey took advantage of her mother's distraction and quietly followed after the teenagers.

She crept out the back, ensuring that no one saw her. The crisp autumn air prickled Zoey's skin. Daylight savings time was still a while away, but the sun had been setting sooner lately. Zoey had to squint to find the teenagers in the long shadows of the trees that were clumped in the funeral home's back lot. They stood together, talking in hushed tones. 

She shifted her weight to the tips of her toes. She headed for a spot behind a tree. It looked to be close enough to overhear them. As she approached them she was able to make out their conversation. Their voices were soft, but tense. 

Izzy's shaky voice reached Zoey's ears. "T-That was harder than I thought it would be," she said, sniffling. 

Chloe released a groan that bounced around the trees. She took a deep breath and let it go. "God, I feel awful," she muttered. She gestured wildly around to nothing in particular. "I thought this whole thing was supposed to help. I just feel worse. That stupid casket...her body isn't even here. Fuck, this is so messed up. I thought this was supposed to bring me closure, where's my fucking closure?" Chloe snapped. She sounded like she was going to burst into tears at any second.  

Zoey could see Oliver's bush of curly hair shake in the dim light of the sunset. His voice was so quiet Zoey had to lean in slightly. "Maybe you'll feel better after they put the box in the ground tomorrow," Oliver said. Zoey couldn't tell if he was talking to Chloe or himself.

"I'll feel better when I kick the ass of whoever hurt Belle," Chloe hissed with such vehement aggression that it startled Zoey. 

Oliver narrowed his eyes at Chloe, "Stop. Not here Chloe." His voice was deadly serious. From what Zoey could see of Chloe's expression, she wasn't fazed.

Izzy's soft voice, vocalized the question Zoey wanted to ask, "What are you talking about?" 

"Nothing—" Oliver started.

Chloe interrupted him. She turned to Izzy with an intense gaze, "Belle was being abused before she came to Queenston." 

Zoey's breathing nearly stopped. Her fingernails dug into the bark of the tree she was hiding behind.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Oliver snapped. 

Chloe took a step toward the tall boy. She glared up at him. "I'm tired of fucking pretending. She's dead, Ollie, I don't know if you've noticed, but there's no use fucking tip toeing around it," she spat.

"You don't even know if it's true," Oliver retorted. Chloe said nothing, but gave him an incredulous look.

Izzy, whose gaze had fallen to the ground, spoke quietly, "Why would you think that?"

Chloe turned away from Oliver and looked at Izzy. "Me and Ollie met Belle at Summer Orientation at the end of May. You know about the Get Ahead Program?"

Izzy nodded, "Anna told me about it. You live on campus and take two Gen Ed courses during the summer."

Chloe folded her arms, "A lot of scholarship students participate because it cuts your schedule down and gives you room to take extracurricular classes for free. It also gives you a chance to get to know the campus, because you get to live in the dorms three months before everyone else. But most freshmen join the program to make friends. By the end of the first week almost everyone had found their group—except Belle."

Zoey could see Izzy's confusion from her spot behind the tree. "So you think she was being abused because she didn't make friends quickly?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Chloe shook her head, "That's not what I'm saying. She was always alone, studying or listening to music."

Oliver, who had been pacing in anger finally snapped, "Did you ever think that maybe she was just shy?"

Chloe sneered at the curly haired boy, "Oh don't fucking give me that. Every time someone spoke to her, she  jumped like fifteen feet in the air. And she never looked people in the eye. Plus, it was summer and she consistently wore hoodies and baggy clothes."

Oliver shook his head, "Why? Why are you doing this?"

Chloe laughed dryly, "Aren't you angry? Don't you want to beat the shit of the person who made her like that?"

Oliver threw his hands in the air, "Made her like what? Sure, Anna was shy when we first met her, but you know what else she was? Smart! Funny! Really fucking kind! Do you remember when Matt's dog died halfway through the program and she wrote and played him a song that he still uses as his ringtone? That's the kind of person she is—fuck—was." Oliver wiped a few tears with the back of his hand. He bent over and grabbed his knees. He took a deep breath and exhaled. Oliver straightened up and turned back to Chloe.

He looked at her with sad eyes and said, "I know how you're feeling—god I know. But maybe you're focusing on the 'Anna was abused' angle because it feels like something you can solve. Yeah Anna had her quirks, but who doesn't? I think we should all—"

Izzy cut through Oliver's speech, "Anna was being abused." She it as though it was a matter of fact.

Both Chloe and Oliver became silent. They stared at her for a while. Oliver spoke first, "Did she tell you?" His voice was calm, but his eyes were intense.

Izzy responded, "She did and she didn't."

Chloe frowned, "What the hell does that mean?"

Izzy sighed, "One night, were just hanging out in our room and talking. I was drinking tea out of a mug and I dropped it. It shattered and made this big mess."

"Did she freak out?" Chloe asked.

Izzy furrowed her brow, "Kind of? I didn't even notice at first because I was too busy cleaning it up. When I looked up she was just, I don't know, sort of frozen there. She was staring at my mug and muttering something again and again. I asked her if she was okay, and she just ran out the room. I tried texting and calling her, but she didn't answer. She came back an hour later. She looked okay, but she apologized. I asked her what happened and she said it just brought back some bad memories. I let it go because she always seemed so put together and strong, but with everything you're saying..." She trailed off.

The area around them was deathly quiet. Zoey had to calm her breathing so she wouldn't be heard.

Finally, Oliver spoke, "Who do you think did it to her?"

Chloe shrugged, "Belle said she'd never been in a relationship before, so it couldn't have been an ex. I was thinking it was someone from her family."

Zoey stifled a sharp breath. She gripped the bark tighter. She had to stop herself from bursting out of her hiding spot and screaming at the ignorant children.

Izzy shook her head, "Her dad seems pretty broken. He couldn't say two sentences to me without breaking down."    

Oliver dragged his shoe across the dirt, "That doesn't mean anything. My uncle would do all kinds of shit to my aunt and then he would go cry about how sorry he was."  

"I think it's her step-sister," Chloe said bluntly. "Look at how tall she is, Belle would've never stood a chance."

Zoey took a deep breath and focused on calming herself.

Izzy came to her defense, "Just because she's tall, doesn't mean she hurt Anna. Plus, everyone inside seemed to really like her." Izzy paused, "Could it be her step-mother? I know she's tiny, but she—"

Zoey had heard enough. She could take the suspicion when it was thrown her way, but she wouldn't have them talking about her mom in that way. 

She stepped from her hiding spot and approached the teens. The only sound that could be heard were the leaves crunching underneath Zoey's shoes. 

Although the sun was almost set, Zoey could clearly see the expressions of dread and fear on their faces. Oliver clenched his jaw and asked, "How long were you listening?"

Zoey folded her arms. The teen's faces drained of blood. Zoey knew how to be intimidating when she wanted to. Whether it was a competing opponent or three seriously misguided teens, Zoey could unnerve a person down to their boots with just a look. 

"Long enough," she answered evenly. She ensured that her face remained unreadable. They squirmed underneath her gaze. No one said anything for a while. After a couple more seconds of uncomfortable silence,  she decided they had enough of her scare tatics.

She uncrossed her arms and sighed, "Anna wasn't being abused—"

Chloe opened her mouth to protest, but Zoey cut her off, "She wasn't being abused, she was being bullied."  

"What?" Oliver breathed. He looked shaken, "How could anyone—"

Zoey shoved her hands in her jacket's pockets. "Some people just suck. They were probably jealous of her," she shrugged.

Chloe scowled at her, "Why didn't you stop it?"

Zoey gave the teen a pointed look. "I didn't know. We only went to school together for one year—she was a freshman and I was senior. The next couple of years, I did my work-study at the school as an assistant coach, but Anna wasn't the type to join any kind of sport. We just didn't run in the same circles, so I didn't see what was happening. I didn't find out until she had already chosen a university on the other side of the country. I know that makes me a shitty sister, and there's nothing you could say to make me feel worse than I already do," Zoey said. 

There was a heavy silence for a while before Chloe asked, "What did they do to her?"

Zoey took a deep breath and sighed, "I really don't want to get into it. Listen, I appreciate how loyal you guys are to Anna, but there's no big secret or anything. I was too involved in my own shit to be a better sister. Just learn from my mistake and pay attention to people you care about."

Zoey left them with that, and began to return inside. Her mother was probably looking for her. 

Oliver called out to her, stopping her for a second. "Sorry we thought...just sorry!" He called.

Zoey turned around towards the teens. Guilt was plastered onto their faces. She gave them a slight wave and a small smile, "Have a safe drive, see you tomorrow."

Their faces relaxed and Zoey watched as they headed for their car. When they finally left, Zoey sighed and returned to the funeral home. It was a lot quieter—most of the guests had left. Only relatives lingered around. 

Zoey watched her mother and Don speak to some of his relatives. Rather it was Zelda and Don's relatives that spoke, while Don stared off into the distance. Zoey, curious, observed the couple Zelda was speaking with. They were both middle-aged. The woman was tall and plump. She had kind eyes that shone with pity as she spoke to Zoey's stepfather. She was average looking with a pretty forgettable face. 

The man, on the other hand, Zoey couldn't look away from. He, like his wife, was a little chubby, and appeared to be kind. They appeared to be the perfect match—except for the fact that he looked to be three inches tall. He sat in his wife's pudgy hand, talking to Zelda. 

Zoey had never seen a Shrinkee in the flesh before. Of course, she had seen the social media accounts of Shrinkees in costumes and enjoying their daily lives, but she had never seen one in person. Zoey assumed that most of the town had come to the wake to get a peek at one of Don's Shrinkee relatives. 

Zoey considered going up to them, just to get a better look, but she realized she would run the risk of having another "how are you holding up?" conversation. So instead she headed for the bathroom. She didn't need to go, but she did need some space to herself.

Zoey walked in and was thankful when she was greeted with an empty restroom. She relaxed her shoulders leaned against the sink. The blonde pulled out her phone and checked it for the first time that day. Dozens upon dozens of messages popped up on the screen. Zoey glanced at a few of them. After the sixth I'm so sorry for your loss, she put her phone away.

She looked around the vacant bathroom. She decided she needed to something to get her mind from the day's events. Peeing was as good as an activity as anything. 

Zoey went into the first stall and closed the door behind her. She took off her pants, turned around, and started to bend down when she heard a strange noise. Zoey stopped mid-bend to see if she was just hearing things. 

Then suddenly, much clearer, she heard a voice, "Down 'ere! For the love of god, I'm down 'ere!"

Zoey jumped and quickly spun around. She peered in the toilet to see a tiny man, paddling frantically. Zoey yelped and leaned in closer. 

"What the fuck," she breathed. The man was floundering in the water. Zoey wasn't sure he was panicked from his situation, or he just didn't know how to swim. Either way, his head kept falling under the toilet's water. Zoey watched him struggle. She was completely transfixed by the scene below her. 

"What are ya doin'? Fuckin' help me!" He shouted. 

Zoey's mind came back to focus. "Shit," she hissed. She acted quickly and lowered her hand into the toilet. She easily gripped him in her palm. She placed him on the toilet seat. She watched curiously, as the tiny man collapsed to his knees, coughing up water. Zoey leaned in closer as she loomed above him. She saw him more clearly. The Shrinkee was actually pretty young looking. He looked to be around her age. He was dressed nicely in a blue button up and black pants. Although, they were drenched with toilet water. 

After a few more moments of hacking up water, the Shrinkee looked up at Zoey. His eyes widened as he stared up at her. Zoey was confused until she saw his face turn red. She followed his gaze. She had forgotten to pull her pants and panties back up. Her mound was on full display for the tiny man.

Zoey swore underneath her breath and quickly pulled up her pants. The tiny man craned his neck to speak up at her.

"Thank ya! I thought I was a gonner!" He shouted. 

Zoey noticed he had a Scottish accent. He was definitely from Don's side of the family. If his small stature or accent didn't give it away, his bright red hair did. 

"What the hell were you doing in there?" She demanded. Her voice echoed around the bathroom and she saw the Shrinkee wince a bit. She made a mental note to lower her voice.

"My sister came in here for a quick piss. It was good n' all 'till she did her business and flushed, but she went to tie her shoes and I fell out!" 

Zoey nodded at his story, "You're lucky you didn't get flushed down the toilet." 

The man scoffed, "I'd be luckier if I didn't fall in the first place."

Zoey smirked at his indignation. "What's your name?" She asked.

"Daniel," he answered. He paused as he looked her up and down, "But I'll let a pretty lass call me Danny once n' a while." He grinned up at her. 

Zoey's smirk grew wider. "That's the first time I've ever been hit on by a guy drenched in toilet water," she said. 

"Me Ma always says I'm drippin' with good looks," he smirked back. 

Zoey grinned and lifted him from the toilet seat. Her smile grew when he made a little yelp-like sound from her gripping him in her palm. She left the stall and stepped into the open area of the bathroom. She was beginning to realize she liked the feeling of holding him in her hand. 

She leaned against the sink and uncurled her fingers from Danny's tiny body. His eyes went directly towards her plush lips. Zoey beamed down at him.

"Where's your 'Ma' now?" Zoey asked. 

Danny sat with his legs criss crossed. He leaned back with his hands, trying to appear nonchalant. 

"She's probably off chewin' me Pa's ear off. Don't even know I'm gone, I'd wager. Me sis too, she's off asleep somewhere seein' as it's dark out," Danny said.

Zoey's heart beat quickened. "Really?" She said.

Danny stared at her face in silence for a while. He asked, "You gon' take me back to me Ma?"

Zoey shrugged, trying to keep the excitement from her face. "I don't know, I mean you're pretty dirty. I think that would be pretty rude of me to return you to your mother like this," Zoey said.

Danny frowned, "What do ya—"

His voice was drowned out by Zoey turning one of the sink's faucets on. Zoey chuckled at Danny's panicked expression. He was saying something, but she couldn't hear him over the sound of the water. She grabbed his shirt and easily pulled it from his torso. She was pleased to find he had a nice little body underneath. 

She did the same with his pants and underwear. 

Danny tried to fight her, but he was laughably weak against her fingers. Zoey lowered the redhead underneath the bottle of hand soap. She squirted the thick liquid all over his small body. She looked down and giggled as the tiny man struggled in her hands, only coating himself more in soap. When she felt his start to get tired, Zoey clasped her hands together.

She was firm, but didn't put a fraction of her strength into it. She had heard of how fragile Shrinkees could be. Zoey rubbed her hands together, feeling the tiny man smush between her palms. The sudden motion brought the Shrinkee's fight back. Zoey started to move her thumb over his crotch when the door to the bathroom swung open.

A woman Zoey recognized as one of Don's cousins stepped in. Zoey quickly moved her hands directly underneath the faucet, and she continued to rub her hands. Zoey gave the woman a small smile, which she returned. 

The woman walked into a stall and closed the door behind her. Zoey glanced down at the Shrinkee in between her hands. She hoped he knew how to hold his breath. Zoey decided to give the Shrinkee some pleasure, while he was most likely trying not to drown for the second time that night. 

Zoey's thumb once again found his crotch. She began to maneuver her thumb up and down his tiny little shaft. She grinned when she felt it get hard underneath her thumb.

"There we go," she muttered. She continued to stroke his dick, but she also angled her pinky nail so it began to slightly tickle his balls. She felt him move in between her palms. Zoey wished she could've turned the water off so she could hear him.

As if to remind her to why she couldn't, the woman stepped out of the stall. She glanced at Zoey with confused expression as she began to wash her own hands.

Zoey grinned, "I'm a huge germaphobe."

The woman gave her an awkward nod and smile. She quickly finished and left the bathroom. Zoey turned off the faucet and lifted Danny to her face. She laughed when she saw his disheveled form. He was on his back. His green eyes stared up at her with sheer exhaustion. But Zoey was most interested in his tiny dick, which was at full mast.

"A-Are ya gonna let me be?" Danny panted.

Zoey smirked over him, "Why would I go through all the trouble of getting you clean, if I didn't get to really enjoy our time together?" She asked. She held her pointer finger and thumb together and gently flicked his dick. At least, Zoey thought it was gentle.

Danny howled in pain and covered his crotch with his hand. He rolled around Zoey's palm, twisting and turning in agony. 

Zoey rolled her eyes, "Oh don't be a baby." Without any fanfare, she lifted him into the air and dropped him into her mouth. Zoey had moved so quickly, she could tell he didn't even know what she had done until he was inside of her mouth.

Zoey giggled at feeling of frantic movements in her mouth. She had never felt anything like it before. Not just the taste of a Shrinkee, but the absolute rush she got from knowing she had a living, breathing person in her mouth. She twirled him around her mouth, rolling him with her tongue. She rubbed him against the roof of her mouth, then dropped him back on top of her tongue. 

She could hear him screaming from the inside of her mouth. Zoey began to hum, which caused him to scream more. She pushed him on each side of her cheeks. The blonde looked at herself in the long mirror that was above all of the sinks. She looked like a chipmunk, hiding nuts in her mouth. If Zoey considered the situation—technically she was hiding nuts in her mouth. She giggled at her own joke, causing Danny to scream even louder. 

Still staring at herself in the mirror, Zoey leaned in closer. She opened her mouth. It was a mess in there. Dozens of strings of saliva dangled from the top of her mouth to the bottom. Daniel was absolutely coated in her saliva. She couldn't even clearly see his face. He had gone limp. Zoey moved closer to the mirror. He was still breathing, but he looked liked he was seconds away from passing out.

As Zoey stared at the Shrinkee's defeated face, she noticed her pussy was almost past the point of leaking past her panties. She realized had to finish it soon. 

Zoey returned to her original mission. She puckered her lips and slowly began to push Danny out. She stopped when half of his torso was exposed. Zoey looked at herself in the mirror. It looked like she was giving birth to him. Zoey giggled, waking the Shrinkee out of his stupor. Zoey noticed Danny got a surge of new energy as he began to fight against the blonde's lips. 

Zoey knew how to stop him in his tracks. Her giant tongue slithered up his tiny legs and trailed towards his crotch. Like she suspected, Danny froze. Zoey wasted no time. She lapped up his dick, rubbing and prodding it with her tongue. She left not one inch alone. Zoey watched Danny's mouth form the shape of an "O" in the mirror.

"Oft," he groaned loudly. 

Zoey grinned, as she lowered her tongue to his balls. She used the tip of her tongue to tap and tickle them. In the mirror she saw Danny's eyes roll in the back of his head. Zoey continued her all out assault on his tiny pecker. She was honestly surprised he had lasted so long. Zoey licked, tickled, and prodded until finally Danny released a groan.

Zoey's tongue tasted a salty flavor. She opened her mouth fully and let the wet Shrinkee collapse onto her waiting palm. Zoey hovered her tongue over Danny, allowing his spunk and her excess saliva to wash down over his twitching body.

Zoey smiled at the man covered in both his own and her liquids. Danny's eyes were closed, and his stomach expanded and contracted deeply. Wordlessly, Zoey turned on the faucet and began to gently rinse Danny off with warm water. She forced herself to keep away from his tiny dick. 

After she was finished, she placed him onto the counter, next to his clothes. Zoey grabbed a tissue from the dispenser and handed it to the Shrinkee.

"Get dressed," she ordered. Although he was obviously exhausted, Danny listened to her. He dried himself off and put his clothes on. After he was fully dressed, he looked up at Zoey with an anxious expression.

"So...?" He trailed off.

"So...?" Zoey shot back.

Danny gulped, "A-Are we done 'ere?"

Zoey looked down at him with a smirk. "Depends on what you mean by done," she said.

Danny dropped to his knees, "I'm begging ya! Please don't kill me!" 

Zoey raised an eyebrow as she stared down at the Shrinkee. She lifted her hand and balled it into a fist. She heard Danny continue to beg from the counter. 

"Please, oh god, please!"

Zoey raised her fist and slammed it onto the counter—right next to Danny. Zoey laughed as she saw a puddle of yellow liquid form underneath the trembling redhead.

"Oh Danny, right after we got you all cleaned up and everything," she tsked. She turned on the water and without bothering to take off his pants, she ran his waist underneath the faucet. Zoey quickly cleaned up the piss and placed Danny on her palm. 

He stared up at her with wide, terrified eyes.

She held him closely to her face. As she spoke, his ginger hair tussled with her breath. "Now Danny, is there anything you want to say to me?" Zoey asked with a bright smile.

Danny continued to stare at her in horror, before it dawned on him that she was talking to him. "T-Thank ya!" He cried.

Zoey grinned, "For what?"

She could feel him shaking in her hand. "F-For pickin' me up from the toilet."

"And?" 

"And?" Danny asked, confused. "Um, for giving me a—"

Zoey narrowed her eyes at the Shrinkee.

Danny shook his head, frantically, "And for nothin' else! Absolutely nothin' else!"

Zoey's bright smile returned, "Good boy," she praised. She tapped him on the head with her finger. Zoey left the bathroom in search to return the Shrinkee back to his family. She didn't have to look far. 

In the center of the funeral home, a tall, redheaded woman was scolding a sleepy looking little girl. Zelda and Don were next to them looking worried. 

As Zoey approached them, she heard the woman speak in a thick Scottish accent, "Yer turning nine in a month, and ya can't watch yer wee brother for five minutes without losin' him?"

The little blonde girl being scolded seemed unbothered by her mother's anger. Instead, she was too busy yawning and rubbing her eyes. 

Zelda stepped in, "Calm down, Allison, I'm sure he's around here somewhere. We just need Paisley to retrace her steps." Zelda bent down next to the little girl, "Paisley, where did you last have your brother?"

Before the little girl could respond, Zoey held out her hand in front of Allison, "Looking for someone?" Allison's face blossomed with relief. She grabbed her son and crashed her plump lips onto his head.

"Ya nearly gave me a heart attack!" She said through kisses.

"Ack! Stop it, Ma!" He protested. 

Don looked at Zoey with surprise, "Where did you find him?"

Zoey smiled at Paisley, "Someone accidently dropped her brother in the toilet after she flushed."

Instead of being ashamed or showing any remorse, Paisley broke out into giggles. "Ew," she squealed. She pointed at her brother, "You fell in pee pee water!" She laughed.

Danny's face turned as red as his hair. He yelled down at his sister from his mother's hand, "Whose fault is that ya brat? I told ya not to keep me in yer back pocket!" 

Paisley stuck her tongue out at him. Allison groaned, "Enough! The two of ya, both shut it!" She turned to Zoey. "Thank ya so much, dear," she said sincerely. 

Zoey shook her head with a smile, "No, it was no problem at all."

Allison turned to her son. She frowned, "Did ya tell the pretty lass ya were grateful?" 

Danny glared at his mother, "O' course, Ma!" He glanced at Zoey before quickly reverting his eyes downward. Zoey grinned at the Shrinkee.

Allison sighed and turned to Don, "I'm sorry about my children. They can be a handful. We'll be headin' off now. Alec is already in the car asleep. Not even close to midnight yet and he's already passed out. That's where this one gets it from," she said nodding at Paisley who was nodding off again. 

Don nodded, "Thank you for coming." Allison placed her free hand on top of Don's. She gave him a sad smile before turning to her children. 

"On the way back to the hotel, I don't want a peep outta ya," she warned. She lowered Danny so he was eyelevel with his sister. Allison told Paisley, "Take yer brother. I have to drive."

Before Danny could protest, his sister grabbed him from her mother and shoved him into her pocket. Zoey grinned, at least it was her front pocket.

Don and Zelda turned to Zoey. Zelda smiled at Zoey, "We're going to leave too. We told the staff here that the doors can stay open for another twenty minutes. If there's anything you want to say or do, you can take the time to do that now."

Zoey did her best to keep her irritation from her face. She wished her mother would stop trying to get her to cry.

"Go ahead, I'll come home later," Zoey said. Zelda's face lit up. What Zoey wasn't telling her was that she was staying back so her mother would be asleep by the time she returned home. There would be no late-night emotional conversations for her. Zoey walked them outside to their car and they said their goodbyes. Zoey felt instant relief when they drove off.

She was sure everyone else had left. It turned out it wasn't the funeral home making her stressed out—it was the people. The fun experiment she had done with the Shrinkee had been a great way to de-stress, but Zoey was ready to be alone. Zoey strolled back into the funeral home, ready to have a bit of quiet.

But when she returned inside, quiet was the last thing she found. She was surprised to find several people standing in front the casket. They were sobbing heavily. As Zoey walked closer, a pit began to form in her stomach. She knew them.

There were four of them. Two women and two men—they were more or less her age—give or take a few years. One blonde man, one brunette man. One brunette woman. One blonde woman. It had been a while but, Zoey immediately knew who they were. 

She walked up behind them. They were so deep in their wallowing, they didn't even notice her. Zoey plastered a bright smile onto her face.

"Are you here for penance?" She smiled innocently. 

All four flinched and spun around simultaneously. It would have been funny to Zoey if she hadn't been absolutely furious.  

"Z-Zoey," the blonde man sputtered. 

"Why don't we step outside?" Zoey said, her smile still in place. The four exchanged anxious glances, but didn't hesitate in following Zoey's order. 

They walked silently towards the back lot. When they neared the area the teens had been at earlier, Zoey stopped. The four looked at each other again. The dark-haired man spoke up.

He stepped forward, "Look—"

Zoey wasted no time in smashing her fist into his face. Her knuckles tingled as she felt the familiar feeling of a bone snapping against her fist. The man groaned as he collapsed onto the ground. He withered around. It was dark, but Zoey could see his face was drenched in blood. The blonde girl ran over to him.

Zoey wiped the blood from her fist, "What was the last thing I said to you guys?" 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" The brunette woman screamed at her. Zoey took a step forward, and before she could react, Zoey grabbed the side of the brunette's head and shoved her to the ground. She landed with a heavy grunt. The blonde man rushed to her side. All four of them were on the ground.

Zoey sighed, "I asked, what was the last thing I said to you guys?"

"You said not to contact you again!" The blonde woman shouted. 

"So why," Zoey started. She picked up some debris from the ground. She continued, throwing objects at the four with each word she said, "Are. You. Fucking. Here?" They put up their hands, trying to block the debris from hitting them.

"Because we heard what happened to Anna!" The brunette man said.

Zoey looked at them incredulously, "Is that it? You feel bad?"

The blonde woman glowered up at Zoey from the ground, "Fuck yeah we feel bad! That's why we're here!"

Zoey laughed dryly, "Why now, after all this time? Why not when you were tripping her in the hallways? Why not when you were filling her locker with garbage? Why not when you pelted her with snowballs so hard, that she bled?" 

The brunette woman lifted herself up to her feet, "I did feel bad back then!"

Zoey laughed again, "Bullshit. You laughed your asses off each and every time. You all did."

The blonde man barked, "Fine whatever! But fucking let us make up for it now! Especially since—"

He stopped when he saw Zoey's smile had faded.

"What?" Zoey asked, evenly. "Especially since what?" 

A hush fell over them all.

It was the brunette man who staggered up to his feet and dared to speak. He held his broken nose and glared at Zoey. He spat, "Especially since you were the one who told us to do all of those things."

Zoey turned to him with a blank expression. "So?"

The brunette man looked at her like she was crazy, "So, take some fucking responsibility. You were the one who tortured her every fucking day."

Zoey froze, "Tortured?" She was genuinely confused. "We were just playing," she said incredulously. 

The other four looked at her with wide and horrified eyes. 

"You're fucking crazy," the blonde man murmured in disbelief. 

Zoey shook her head, "I wouldn't expect you to understand our bond."

The blonde woman took a step forward, "H-How could you say that was just playing?"

The brunette man grabbed her arm so she wouldn't get closer to Zoey. "Don't, it's not worth it," he said.

The blonde woman shook her head, "No, I need to know. The stuff we did—I can't go to sleep at night without it playing back in my mind. This whole time, to you it's just been—"

Zoey finished for her, "—A game." She sighed, irritated, "It was just something fun to do to pass the time. I mean, it wasn't just for no reason. Mousey needed to be humbled."

They all flinched at the name. The brunette woman glared at her, "Don't call her that anymore!"

Zoey looked at them all and shook her head. She couldn't believe how much they had changed. She sighed, "What happened to you guys? We used to have fun together. Now, you all are so self-righteous. It's not like it was just us anyway. The entire school used to mess with Mousey."

"They were just following your fucking lead!" The blonde woman said. 

Zoey shrugged, "They did it, because they thought it was fun—which it was. Plus, I'm the one who actually lived with Mousey. She was always fine. We still hung out together at home and played our own little games. I'm telling you it was good for her. It made her tougher."

The blonde man scoffed, "So that's what you tell yourself so you can sleep at night? If that were true, why did you drop us and tell us not to contact you after we graduated? It's because you felt guilty!"

Zoey looked at him like he was stupid. They had never been the most intelligent, always following her around school, waiting for her orders like eager little soldiers.

She explained slowly, so they would get it, "I told you guys to fucking leave me alone, because you had gotten boring. I didn't want you in the game anymore."

The blonde man shook his head. He turned to the other three, "She's fucking hopeless, let's just go."

Zoey smirked at him, "Please do. Looking at your faces is pissing me off."

The four exchanged tired glances and began to stumble away. Zoey leaned against a tree and looked up at the night sky. It was full of stars. Before they walked very far, the brunette man's voice forced her back to Earth. "When you finally come to your senses and you want to start to grieve her, don't fucking call me," he spat.

"You all really are dense," Zoey sighed. She didn't know whether to pity or attack them again. "Mousey isn't dead."

They stood in stunned silence for a while. It was the brunette woman who spoke, "What the fuck makes you say that?"

Zoey gave her a bright smile, "Because, you dumb bitch, I didn't give her permission to die." She sighed and turned her attention back to the stars. She didn't want to look at their stupid faces anymore. Zoey listened to the leaves crunch as the four walked away.

Zoey felt bad for them. They had lost their sense of fun. Zoey sighed and listened to the sounds of the funeral home staff locking up for the night. She wondered wherever Mousey was, if she was thinking of her. When they met again, they would have a lot of catching up to do.

"The game isn't finished," she muttered to herself.

Zoey stood against the tree for a while, thinking of all the games she and Mousey would play together. 

 

 

End Notes:

And then there were five! Please tell me what you think of Zoey! She's a lot of fun to write due to her complexity. She was a big part of Annabelle's pre-shrunken life, and you'll just have to wait and see how she plays into Annabelle's post-shrunken life. Next chapter, we'll return to our regularly scheduled Formidable Four, but this definitely isn't the last you'll see of Zoey. 

Chapter 15 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, here's another chapter! 


Before Annabelle fully awakened, the smell of peppermint wafted into her nostrils. There was a considerable weight on top of her. The Shrinkee slowly blinked her eyes open. She sighed when she took in her surroundings. She was covered by a gigantic hand. From its peppermint scent, Annabelle knew it was Molly's. Through the gap in the giantess' fingers, Annabelle was able to see her true surroundings: the private plane's seating area.

Annabelle was still dumbstruck by how she had gotten to where she was. The giantesses had mentioned vaguely through their conversations that they had planned to fly to Annabelle's funeral. Instantly, Annabelle's mind had sprung to life with plans on how to escape within the airport. Her favorite had involved convincing Harper to take the crystal necklace through security screening, and then getting a TSA agent's attention through the x-ray scanner. 

But of course, like always, the giantesses were one step ahead of the Shrinkee. By "flying" they had been referring to Molly's private plane. When Annabelle had found out about their true method of transportation, she was too amazed to be depressed. 

In all of her eighteen years she had never been on a plane. She knew that because of her small size her experience was probably atypical, but she couldn't help but take everything in. From the cockpit to the seating area where an attendant waited on the giantesses, everything about the experience was astounding to Annabelle. At least it had been for the ten minutes that she experienced it, before the giantesses promptly ordered all the lights be turned off so they could fall asleep. 

It didn't take Annabelle long to join them. There was nothing else to do. Molly had fallen asleep, gripping Annabelle in a secure hold on her thigh. From that angle, Annabelle couldn't even see out the window. 

But Annabelle could tell a few hours had passed. The sunlight began to flow throw the cracks of the window's screen. Also, Molly's hand laid on top of Annabelle's body instead of holding her in a tight grip. 

Annabelle decided to test something. 

She turned over onto her stomach. She waited for Molly to react, but the giantess was still. Annabelle began to army crawl from underneath her hand. She stopped every inch or so, just to make sure Molly wouldn't notice her. She did this until she was fully out. Annabelle slowly turned around and was relieved to find that Molly was indeed soundly asleep. 

Annabelle looked around the part of the plane she could see from Molly's thigh. Although the lowered window screen dimmed her surroundings, enough light shone through the cracks for Annabelle to clearly see the area around her. Thankfully, it looked like all the giantesses were still slumbering away. 

In the seat next to Molly, Harper was softly snoring while wearing a pink eye mask. Directly across from them, Naomi was leaning against the window seat. Annabelle couldn't help but be slightly amused by Leah's position—her head rested on Naomi's shoulder.

Seeing them all passed out and not actively tormenting her, reminded Annabelle that the giantesses were just four co-eds. Albeit, four stunning and insanely rich co-eds, but co-eds just the same. They had to have a few weaknesses somewhere.

Annabelle continued to crawl down Molly's squishy thigh. The plane's ride had mostly been a smooth one, but Annabelle didn't want to take the chance of standing up and suddenly falling between the air plane seats. There was also the issue of Annabelle's exhaustion. 

After Friday's outburst, the giantesses had ultimately decided Annabelle's consequences would go further than a time-out in Harper's cleavage. The next day, they worked Annabelle to the bone. Beyond the usual foot rubs and fingernail painting, they had her clean their phone cases, organize the smaller knick-knacks on their desks, and sort their socks from their laundry. It wouldn't have been a third as awful if the giantesses hadn't forbade her from wearing clothes while she completed their tasks.

After she had finished she was completely exhausted, and the giantesses had begun to pack for her funeral, leaving her with no time or energy to find out information about Camilla.  

Annabelle opened her mouth to sigh, when she remembered she was trying to be silent. She glanced around at each giantess. They really were deep asleep. Annabelle supposed being evil incarnate could really tire out a person. 

As Annabelle continued to crawl towards Molly's knee, she noticed Molly's other hand resting on her thigh. The giantess cradled her phone in her chubby fingers. Annabelle didn't give it a second glance. Even if they hadn't been in the air where phones are useless, the Shrinkee had already tried and failed with the phone plan—she was over it. 

Annabelle reached the perch of Molly's knee. The Shrinkee looked down. It would be a long fall if she jumped. Annabelle considered her options. Escaping was a non-starter. Even if she managed to hide somewhere when the plane landed, the giantesses would just lock it down until they found her. No, her main goal was to find out information. 

Annabelle wasn't expecting to just find the giantesses' written out evil plans simply tossed on the airplane's floor, but seeing as she was in Molly's family plane, she couldn't help but think there might be something around that could be useful.

Carefully, Annabelle moved to the outside of Molly's thigh. From there she was easily able to reach the edge of the seat's armrest. Annabelle bent forward to get a feel of the fabric and see if she could somehow safely climb down the side of the seat. Unfortunately for Annabelle, the white fabric revealed itself to be pure leather. Her hands instantly slid from under her. The Shrinkee yelped and fell forward towards the plane's floor. 

Annabelle prayed that she would land on a giantess' foot or something, but instead she landed directly onto the plane's floor—right onto her back. Pain exploded across her back, and Annabelle struggled to remember how to breathe. The wind was effectively knocked out of her. She laid on her back, just staring at the air plane's high ceiling, withering in pain. 

"Fucking shit," she muttered. 

Before she could fully move, she heard muted, but still giant, foot steps. From her perspective she could only see Molly, so she couldn't tell which giantess had awakened. A gigantic hand appeared overhead like a UFO. Annabelle braced herself as she was plucked from the ground.

It took her approximately two seconds to discover something was different. Annabelle didn't recognize the hand's smell or feel. Panic rose in Annabelle. Over the past two weeks, Annabelle had come to expect the controlled chaos of the giantesses. Being carried away by someone who was not one of her captors was a different kind of terrifying. 

But like all non-Shrinkees, the giant person was free to do whatever they wanted with her and she was powerless to stop it. The giant finally reached wherever they had taken her. Annabelle's heart nearly burst when she heard the sound of a giant door closing and then locking. Her stomach turned as she was lifted up high. The giant's fingers uncurled, and at the same time, they flicked on a light switch. 

The bright light blinded Annabelle for a moment, before her eyes readjusted. As she opened them, she heard a whispered, but still overwhelming, voice call, "Rachel?"

Annabelle looked up to see the disappointed face of the flight attendant she had managed to catch a glimpse of earlier before the giantesses had fallen asleep. It was difficult to discern ages when the person's features were blown up to incomprehensibly large sizes—typically Annabelle was able to categorize giants as child, older child, teen, young adult, adult, and old person. Under the harsh light of wherever they were, Annabelle had squared the woman in the "adult" category. She was an average looking white woman with light brown hair and matching eyes. Her eyes scanned over every inch of Annabelle. 

Annabelle instinctively backed up in the giant woman's palm. 

"Who are you?" The woman demanded. 

Annabelle felt a spark of anger in the midst of her terror. The woman had plucked her from the floor, and was suddenly demanding identification as if she had done something wrong.

"Wha—I don't—" Annabelle sputtered. 

The woman eyes narrowed, "Why are you with them?" Her voice was harsh.

Tears filled Annabelle's eyes. She was not used to this level of giant aggression. Every bone in her body was screaming at her to get away. Annabelle backed away again, but found herself bumping into the wall of the woman's fingers.

She was trapped. "Get away from me!" She screamed. 

The woman's face turned red, but instead of looking angry, she seemed full of regret. She took a deep breath and sighed. Annabelle's hair tussled from her breath. The smell of coffee filled Annabelle's nose.

The woman spoke again, but this time she was much more gentle, "Look, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to scare you. It's just I thought—I thought you were someone else."

Annabelle peered up at the woman. Seeing another giant person up close solidified for Annabelle just how perfect looking the giantesses were. Chef Dufort had been too far away for Annabelle to get a good look at him, but Annabelle could see the woman's tired eyes and the early stages of wrinkling on her skin. There were also things normal people had like acne scars and small little hairs on her face. 

But her most noticeable feature was humanity. Annabelle noted how she looked down at her with sadness and empathy, instead of poorly veiled lust and dominance.  

Annabelle relaxed slightly. She was still guarded, but something about the sadness in the woman's eyes tugged at her heart.

"Who are you looking for?" Annabelle asked.

Annabelle saw a glint of suspicion in the woman's eye. Annabelle sat up and looked her in the eye. "I would never say anything to them," Annabelle assured. 

After a moment of uncertainty, the woman finally relented, "My sister Rachel. I'm looking for my sister. When the young misses boarded the plane, I saw they had a Shrinkee. I kept trying to peek, but I was only able to see your red hair," she sighed.

Annabelle nodded with understanding, "Your sister is a ginger?" 

The woman nodded. She bit her lip before asking, "You haven't seen her have you? Brown eyes, red hair, freckles?" 

Annabelle shook her head. Once again she was the bearer of bad news for people trying to find their loved ones. "I haven't seen another Shrinkee since I was shrunken," Annabelle said, forgoing to tell her about the massacre. 

The woman's disappointment remained. Then Annabelle saw a glint of confusion spread across her face, "What are you doing with them? How are you...why are you still..." The woman trailed off, seemingly not knowing how to ask her question.

Annabelle finished it for her, "Alive?" 

The woman nodded, "I've never seen Shrinkees board this plane and land still breathing."

Annabelle straightened up, "Who actually uses this plane?"

The woman paused and considered Annabelle's question, "This is the Gate's private family plane, but I've seen both Mr. and Mrs. Gates use it to entertain certain guests."

Annabelle's perked at the mention of Molly's parents. She knew her father was on the school board or something relating to that, but she didn't know what they would be doing with a private plane.

"What kind of guests?" Annabelle asked.

Suddenly the woman's face paled. She shook her head, "N-No, I shouldn't have said anything," she abruptly blurted out, startling Annabelle. She muttered to herself, "Shit, what am I doing?"

"H-Hey, it's okay—" Annabelle started.

The woman lifted Annabelle even closer to her face, "Y-You can't tell anyone we spoke."

Annabelle shook her head, earnestly she asked, "Why would I tell anyone?" 

The woman scrutinized the tiny girl, "You could be a spy. I know they have some Shrinkees on their side—people willing to betray other Shrinkees in order to survive."

"I'm not a spy!" Annabelle insisted. 

The woman looked over her with distrust. Annabelle could see true terror in her eyes. She knew it well. "Are you a Shrinkee?" Annabelle asked.

The woman lost all remaining color in her face. "H-How did you—"

Annabelle ignored her, "Listen, is there any idea where you think they could be keeping your sister and any other Shrinkees?" Annabelle asked.

The shook her head, "No, they're very careful with that kind of thing. No one talks about the captives in front of me or the other workers." She paused before adding, "But every month, they send me an audio clip of Rachel to let me know she's still alive. I don't know where she is, but she always sounds exhausted on the clips."

Annabelle frowned, "How did you guys even get involved in all of this?" 

The woman looked down at Annabelle with sad eyes, "Our parents died when we were still young. We grew up in the system, but we were always together. When I aged out, I took Rachel and tried to make a better life for ourselves. I worked as a waitress at a hotel for years, and was gradually promoted to hostess. When she was old enough Rachel joined as a waitress. Everything was great for a while. We got an apartment, we had money in the bank, and we were finally free. But then everything went to shit when the hotel got bought out by Gates International."

Annabelle interrupted the woman's sad story. She lifted her hands up to stop her, "Wait, 'Gates International'? What is that?" Annabelle asked. 

The woman furrowed her brows, "You've never heard of Gates International?" She seemed surprised. Annabelle stared up at her blankly. She was at a complete loss. 

The woman explained, "Okay, they're a hospitality conglomerate. You've definitely heard of their hotels—Welcome Inn, Gates Hotel...they're everywhere."

Annabelle was hit with a wave of realization, then pure dread. There were thousands of those hotels around the world. Although she knew they had tremendous influence, Annabelle found herself consistently shocked by just how much power the giantesses' families held. 

The woman continued, "Anyway, after the hotel was bought out, they started implementing all of these crazy rules and regulations—including checking the medical records of the staff."

Annabelle sighed. The woman deserved for someone to listen to her story, but Annabelle was emotionally exhausted after hearing tragic tale after tragic tale. Still, she listened—it was the least she could do. 

The woman paused. Her face was pained. She continued, "These men in suits I had never even seen before, put me and my sister in a room, along with two other people with HDD. They asked who the hostess was, and when I identified myself they kicked me out of the room. Of course I struggled and fought, but they didn't even break a sweat. When they let me back in the room, everyone else was shrunken. They told me my contract had been changed, and I was now supposed to work for free in exchange for my sister's eventual freedom. So here I am. It's been four years since that day and I still haven't seen my sister."

Annabelle was still for a moment. She allowed the woman's story to fully sink in. There were definitely a lot of similarities between Dufort's story and the woman's. 

"When is your contract up?" Annabelle asked.

"In about two and a half years," the woman answered. 

Annabelle asked, "And what do you do for them?"

The woman visibly pondered Annabelle's question, "I serve the Gates and their guests when they travel—sometimes it's on the plane, while other times, it's in their hotel rooms."

Annabelle's face contorted with confusion, "Hotel rooms? What do they—"

The woman sighed, "Look, we've been talking for a while. We need to get you back before they notice you're missing."

Annabelle held back a follow up question. She knew the woman was right, but there was still so much she needed to know. 

"Hey, before we go back," the woman said, grabbing Annabelle's attention, "You never told me why you're with them—the young misses I mean. What are they doing with you?"

Shame crept up inside Annabelle. She had purposefully avoided the question before. She had never said her role aloud to another person. 

Annabelle shrugged, and blood rushed to her cheeks, "I don't know...they think I'm like this super Shrinkee, so they kind of just keep me around. I don't really—"

"You're the Type 0?" The woman blurted loudly. She slammed her hand over her mouth. She whispered much quieter, "I heard the Gates talking about you. I didn't think you were actually real."

Annabelle genuinely didn't know how to react. She gave the woman a small, "Oh." 

The woman's large eyes scanned over Annabelle with renewed interest. She placed her gigantic finger underneath Annabelle's chin and tilted her head up. Her brown eyes scrutinized every inch of Annabelle.

"Wow, I just thought they were keeping you around for your looks, but I never expected this," she breathed. Annabelle was growing more uncomfortable by the second. 

The woman whispered as if she were gossiping, "So, is the whole imprinting thing actually true?"

Annabelle shifted in the woman's palm, "Hey, I should get back to the gian—young misses, right?"

Embarrassment flooded the woman's face as her cheeks turned red. She sighed, "Sorry, I wasn't trying to be insensitive or anything. It's just, Type 0 Shrinkees have been a rumor since I was a kid. Still, I was being an idiot, sorry."

Annabelle shook her head with a smile, "Don't worry about it. I mean it's pretty weird..." she trailed off.  

The woman gave her a sort of smile, "Well being a Shrinkee at all is weird within itself."

Annabelle couldn't help but agree. It was just a wacky hiccup in their genes, and it controlled their entire lives. From the constant dread of shrinking to the perpetual fear of actually being shrunk. Being a Shrinkee was not something Annabelle would wish on anyone...except maybe the giantesses.

"Let's get you back," the woman said. As she turned off the light, Annabelle realized something. 

She looked up at the woman, "What's your name?"

A look of surprise crossed the woman's face. Annabelle figured few people had asked her that in the last couple of years. The woman smiled down at her.

She opened the door and whispered, "Amy, Amy Keller."

Annabelle nodded. Rachel Keller. Camilla Dufort. Now she had two people to look for. Of course, Camilla was the priority, but keeping an eye out for Rachel couldn't hurt.

Amy quietly, but quickly returned back to where the giantesses had been sleeping. Thankfully, they were still fast asleep. As Amy held her in front of the scene of the slumbering giantesses, a massive part of Annabelle wanted to look up to Amy and cry, beg, and scream for her to find a way to somehow take her with her. 

But Annabelle knew that was unfair and simply impossible. So when Amy began to lower Annabelle to Molly's knee, she didn't fight back. Annabelle prepared for the landing, when Molly suddenly shifted in her seat.

The sudden movement must've alarmed Amy, because she instantly dropped Annabelle. The tiny girl bit down on her tongue, so as not to scream. Air rushed past her and she flailed her limbs about, trying to catch something—anything to stop her fall, but there was nothing. She landed onto the floor with a thump. She had fallen from an even higher height than before.

A dull pain bounced around across her back. Her eyes filled with tears. She sat up, ignoring the aching in her bones. Across from her, Amy sat on her knees with wide and horrified eyes. 

Annabelle's head immediately snapped up to see if any of the giantesses had woken up. When she saw they were still sleeping, she grew confused. She looked at Amy who was still looking at her, terrified. Then, Annabelle understood. 

For any normal Shrinkee that fall would've been, at the very least, permanently paralyzing. Annabelle stood up and made a show of stretching her limbs. She gave Amy two thumbs up. 

Even in the dim lighting of the plane, Annabelle could still see the relief wash over Amy's face. Her shoulders relaxed and she released a noiseless sigh. Amy glanced up at Molly before reaching over to pick Annabelle up once more. 

Annabelle braced herself to be wrapped up in the giant fingers. Just then, an object seemingly crashed from the sky. Both Annabelle and Amy jumped back. Annabelle slammed her hands over mouth to keep from screaming. Her heart pounded away in her ears. Annabelle looked up and miraculously, the giantesses were still asleep.

Annabelle took a step closer to see what had just fallen from above. It was Molly's phone. Annabelle let relief fall into her. For a second she had believed that the plane was breaking apart. Annabelle looked at Amy who looked to be more relieved that the giantesses hadn't woken up. 

Once again, Amy reached for Annabelle. In a cruel twist of fate, Annabelle saw Molly's phone light up. The screen read "Bennet Daudler". 

In a second, a million thoughts ran through Annabelle's mind. How is he able to call her in the air? Why is he calling her so early? Please dear god don't let them wake up.

Annabelle tried to shoo Amy's hand away, but it was too late. The phone's ringtone blared throughout the plane. Both Annabelle and Amy froze. Annabelle squeezed her eyes tight and prayed that somehow she had been teleported to a different time, place, or both. 

When she heard a loud sound boom in her ears, a part of Annabelle actually believed it had worked. But when Amy's scream followed, she knew she was still trapped in this hell.

Annabelle opened her eyes and saw directly in front of her, Amy's hand being crushed by Molly's giant shoe. 

Annabelle looked up to see an expression she had never seen Molly make before. It was cold and serious. She spoke evenly, as she stared unblinkingly down at Amy. 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Molly asked.

Annabelle was so shocked by the change in Molly's demeanor, she couldn't move for a moment.

Molly increased the pressure on Amy's hand. "I asked you a question," she said, calmly.  

Annabelle watched as Amy's fingers became even more red. Amy's shrill scream brought Annabelle back to focus.

She ran over to Molly's shoe and futilely pushed against it. She looked up at Molly, who was still sitting in her seat. 

"Goddess stop! It was my fault!" Annabelle pleaded. "I fell! I fell and she was just putting me back!" Annabelle snapped her head towards Amy. "Tell her!" She barked.

Amy nodded desperately. Her face was beet red, "I-I did, I was trying to help!"

Molly looked between Annabelle and Amy, like she was considering what they had said. Annabelle hoped she would believe them. Suddenly Molly pressed down so hard, Annabelle heard a harrowing pop come from Amy's hand. Amy unleashed a guttural scream.

"Stop! Stop!" Annabelle begged. She pounded her fists against Molly's shoe. The Shrinkee found herself being lifted high into the air by gigantic fingers. Harper's enormous face hovered over her. Annabelle hadn't even realized it, but the giantesses were suddnely all awake. In the midst of the excitement, they were all standing and the window's screen was pulled up, shining bright light onto the scene. 

Harper's face was scrunched up, apparently still groggy from being recently woken up. Her pink eye mask was lifted onto her forehead. Still, Harper's blue eyes were trained on Annabelle. She scanned the Shrinkee as if she were looking for something. She flipped Annabelle onto her back, and then onto her front again. 

"Poppy, did she touch you? Hurt you?" Harper asked. 

Annabelle glared up at the giantess, "What? No! She was trying to help me!"

"Yeah, I fucking bet," Naomi spat. The punk giantess glowered down at Amy. She sighed irritably and sat down on the seat's arm rest. Annabelle noticed that Leah was nowhere to be seen. She didn't have time to worry about the giantess' mysterious absence when Amy was in pain right below her. 

A crack pierced through the plane. Amy screams bounced around them. Tears flowed down her face as she sobbed. The giantesses only looked down at her with disgust.

"Jesus fucking christ!" Annabelle hissed. She quickly crawled to the edge of Harper's finger tips. She peered down below. Amy was sobbing and Molly's heel was still dug into her hand. Annabelle opened her mouth to stop her, when Leah returned with two men in suits.

Annabelle's stomach dropped. How had things escalated so quickly?

Leah glanced at Amy and then nodded to the two suits. Wordlessly, they grabbed Amy from the floor and roughly lifted her to her feet. They held her still by grabbing onto each of her arms. Her hand dangled, limp.

When she was effectively bound, the giantesses went back to their seats. They all looked to be different degrees of irritated. With the hand that wasn't holding her, Harper began to stroke Annabelle's head like a kitten. 

Amy, still sobbing, blubbered out, "Y-Young misses, I-I'm so sorry—"

"How long have you been under contract?" Molly suddenly asked.

Amy sniffed, "F-Four years."

Molly nodded slowly, "So then you should know the protocol for dealing with Shrinkees on board."

Amy paled, "I wasn't going to do anything with her. I was just trying to return her back to you."

Annabelle flinched as Harper barked at Amy. She spat, "You are such a liar! If that was true you would've totally woken us up."

Amy was shaking, "I didn't think anything of it. She fell and I just reacted." 

Leah finally spoke. She turned to the suits. "Connections?" She inquired.

The suit on the left answered swiftly, "A Shrinkee younger sister. Currently in possession." 

Annabelle's jaw nearly dropped open. Just like that, they were able to relay her information from the top of their heads. 

At the mention of her sister, Amy began to fight against the suits. She futilely pulled against them. "Don't you fucking hurt her!" She barked.

"Yeah, I don't think you're in a position to be making demands, bitch," Naomi said coolly. Amy quieted down at Naomi's retort. She slumped in the grasp of the two suits and continued to sob. The giantesses only looked more pissed off with her frantic demeanor. 

"How about this," Molly suddenly said, "We'll return your sister to you."

Amy looked up, eyes full of hope. Annabelle grimaced. She had been with the giantesses long enough to know there was always a catch. 

Sure enough, Molly continued, "Would you like her arms first or her legs?"

Amy shrieked incoherently. She sprung back to life, pushing and pulling against the suits. Naomi rolled her eyes and Leah cringed with disgust. 

Harper ordered irritably, "Will you guys please shut her up?"

The suit on the left easily covered her mouth with his large hand. Any noise she made was muffled behind his large hand.

Molly crossed her ankles and suggested to Amy, "Since you don't seem to be a big fan of that plan, we could always just shrink you down."

Naomi looked up at ceiling and groaned out, "Yes, please! I'm starving." 

Amy's face turned white. She tried to shake her head, but the suit's hand was holding her in place. Tears flowed out of her wide eyes. Annabelle's heart broke watching the scene unfold. It was surreal to see four co-eds demeaning and torturing a grown woman. She knew she had to do something.

Before Harper could react, Annabelle leapt from the giantess' hand. It being the third time she had jumped onto the plane's floor, Annabelle knew how to land with minimal pain. Annabelle landed onto her feet. She felt her bones wobble from the impact, but they remained intact. 

"Poppy!" Harper yelped. Annabelle took off before Harper could scoop her back up. Annabelle bolted towards Amy, as fast as her tiny legs could carry her. Annabelle was approaching the woman, when Molly suddenly grabbed her in her thick fingers.

She wrapped her in a fist and brought the Shrinkee to her face. Her blue eyes locked onto her. Molly gained an exasperated expression while looking over Annabelle. 

"What are you doing, Poppy?" She sighed, blowing wind over the tiny girl.

Annabelle tried to wiggle out of Molly's clammy fist. The humidity of her hand was making Annabelle's skin stick to the giantess in an uncomfortable way. 

"Don't hurt her!" Annabelle shouted.

Molly shook her head condescendingly, as if Annabelle were a child. "Poppy, I know this is difficult for you to understand, but we have rules. The rules help us keep order, so everything can flow easily."

Molly turned to Amy, her eyes full of revulsion. "This bug broke one of the biggest rules. She tried to take something that belongs to us," she spat.

Annabelle groaned. She didn't get why it was so difficult for the giantesses to understand.  

"She wasn't trying to take me! It was my fault! I fell!" Annabelle protested.

Molly pursed her lips and sighed again. "Actions have consequences, Poppy," she said simply.

Annabelle looked up at Molly in disbelief. The Shrinkee had thought she knew the giantesses and their behaviors, but she had never seen Molly act so cold before. Annabelle thought it over quickly. Since logic wasn't getting her anywhere, she decided to try another tactic. 

Annabelle allowed tears to flow down her cheeks. She sniffed and looked up to Molly with a quivering lip. Molly said nothing, but Annabelle saw her face soften.

"Please Goddess Molly, it's all my fault. I just wanted to get a better look at the plane because I've never been on one before. You and the other Goddesses were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up. So I just went a bit closer to your knee—just for a quick look—when I fell. The nice lady saw me and tried to help. Please don't hurt her, it's not her fault," Annabelle pleaded.

Molly seemed conflicted for exactly one second. Annabelle yelped as she was lifted and smushed into her chubby cheek. Annabelle received a nose full of peppermint. 

"Oh my sweet widdle Poppy," Molly purred. "Why are you so adorable?"

She allowed Annabelle to sit her hand, but not before she plopped a gigantic wet kiss against her face. Although she was disgusted, Annabelle filled with relief. That was the Molly she knew. 

Harper leaned over from her chair. She rubbed a finger against Annabelle's wet cheek, "Poppy, you should've told us that you've never been on a plane before, we totally would've shown you around."

Annabelle inconspicuously wiped Molly's slobber from her face. "You all seemed so tired, I didn't want to bother you," Annabelle said.

Harper made an incoherent squeal-like noise and began cooing and petting Annabelle. Molly tickled Annabelle's feet, causing her to laugh.

Annabelle's usual dosage of humiliation was amplified knowing she had an audience. From her peripheral, she could see the usual unexpressive faces of the suits. Amy on the other hand, looked on at the giantesses' pet-like treatment of Annabelle with absolute bewilderment. Annabelle supposed it was probably crazy for her to see the same girls who had threatened her, were cooing over another Shrinkee.

Naomi groaned from her seat across from them, "Does this mean I can't eat her?" 

Leah rolled her eyes, "You just had some two weeks ago."

Naomi huffed, "So? You know there's no such thing as too many Shrinkees."

Molly ignored them both and turned to Amy. "Your bug sister can keep her limbs," she sneered. "You're lucky Poppy is so kind," she said while cooing at Annabelle. 

Amy's body slumped with relief. "T-Thank you so much, I—"

"Cut off a finger from each hand," Leah suddenly ordered. 

The plane became silent. Amy was frozen in place. Terror covered each inch of her face. The other giantesses looked a Leah with slight intrigue. The suits remained expressionless.

Annabelle turned to Leah. She was sure she had heard wrong. "Wha—What?" She breathed.

Naomi raised an eyebrow at the green eyed giantess. "What crawled up your butt?" Naomi said, with an amused smirk.

Leah looked over Amy coldly, "She needs a reminder to keep her disgusting hands to herself." She paused before adding, "Plus, the bitch woke me up." 

Annabelle looked on in shock. She was going to cut off her fingers because she was cranky

Amy tried to fall to her knees, but the suits held her up. She began sobbing so heavily, she had to gasp for air.

"P-Please, please young miss! I'll never do it again! Please!" She begged Leah.

Leah rolled her eyes, "Put her in the back or something, she's giving me a headache." 

The suits began to pull Amy away. Annabelle watched in horror. She tried to say something—anything—but her lips wouldn't move. It was like her body was too shocked to do anything.

As the suits left with Amy, Molly called after them. Annabelle was filled with desperate hope. 

"Feel free to cut them off in here after we leave. We're changing out the carpets anyway," Molly stated. 

The suits nodded and dragged Amy away. Her screams became more distant as they pulled her to the back of the plane.

Annabelle lost the ability to stand, and fell to her knees onto Molly's palm. She had never felt more useless in her life. She couldn't stop them at all. The giantesses—they wielded so much power. With just a quick order, Amy was going to lose two of her fingers. 

Annabelle shuddered to think of what they had been doing to Shrinkees—both shrunken and non-shrunken—all of these years. 

They were monsters who didn't think twice about mutilating Shrinkees.

And they were headed to a Shrinkee funeral full of her Shrinkee family members.

--

Annabelle sat on the hotel suite's cold bathroom counter and watched as the giantesses got ready for her funeral. Naomi and Leah shared the bathroom mirror while they applied makeup. Outside of the bathroom, Harper and Molly were fully dressed and ready. They sat on one of the hotel room's king sized bed, giggling and watching some video. All of the giantesses were donned in black dresses. Annabelle, in her own black dress, cradled her knees to her chest while she desperately thought of how to stop the giantesses from attending her funeral.

"I can't have even just one?" Naomi sighed, irritably. 

"No," Leah answered, matching Naomi's irritation, "What is wrong with you? Why are you so fixated on this?"

Naomi sighed again as she applied eyeliner. "It's because you guys wouldn't let me eat that Shrinkee bitch. Now I got a craving." Naomi paused before suggesting, "What about an old one? One they won't miss? Like one of Poppy's grandparents?"

Annabelle cradled her knees tighter, "All of my grandparents are dead," she said with a frown.

She flinched when the two giantesses turned their attention to her. Even in the harsh fluorescent light, they still looked stunning. They wore similar amused expressions. 

"Way to bring the room down, Poppy," Naomi smirked. Annabelle closed her eye as Naomi's giant finger stroked the side of her face.

Naomi returned to her makeup. "Still," she said to Leah, "I have to listen to people whine and cry all day, and I don't even get to eat one Shrinkee even though I'll be fucking surrounded by them?" 

Annabelle seized the conversation's opportunity to present her suggestion. She stood up and as casually as she could, suggested, "Goddess Naomi, you don't have to go if you don't want to. I mean none of you have to. It'll be boring," Annabelle said.

Naomi and Leah exchanged amused glances before breaking out into laughter. Annabelle's face fell. Just once she would like them to listen to one of her suggestions.

After their giggling, Leah spoke, "Poppy what kind of people would we be if we didn't go to your funeral after your parents personally invited us?"

Naomi grinned down at the Shrinkee, "Plus, we wanna see your hometown."

Annabelle felt a cold shiver pulse through her body. Flashes from unwanted memories assaulted her mind. Annabelle had promised herself when she left for college that she would never come back. 

Before Annabelle could offer more arguments, she heard thundering footsteps as Harper approached the bathroom. The giant blonde popped her head in.

"Are you guys ready already? Poppy's funeral is like in two hours and it takes an hour and thirty minutes to get there," Harper whined. Her blue eyes found Annabelle's tiny form on the counter. She patted her her head, and Annabelle was forced to bend her neck under the pressure of the giantess' finger.

"Why did you live so far away from anything, Poppy?" Harper cooed. 

Annabelle had asked herself that everyday she lived in that small town. Zelda had once mentioned she'd been drawn to the untainted energy of a rural environment. Of course both she and Annabelle's dad worked and spent the majority of their time in the city, nearly 90 minutes away— leaving Annabelle to survive the "untainted energy" each and everyday, alone.

Annabelle knew that despite her best efforts, it looked like her worlds were about to collide. She needed to do damage control or things could get messy.

Annabelle grabbed Harper's finger. The blonde's face lit up. "Goddess Harper?" She asked.

Harper beamed down at her, "Yes my precious widdle Poppy?" 

Annabelle swallowed nervously as she looked up at Harper's bright face. 

"Could you maybe not say what you said at the vigil when you go to the funeral?" Annabelle said. Even as the words were coming out of her mouth, she realized she wasn't making any sense.

The giantess looked down at her with absolute confusion on her face. Leah and Naomi had stopped applying their makeup and turned to Annabelle with furrowed brows.

"Poppy, what are you saying?" Leah asked.

Annabelle hated when they stared down at her with their huge eyes and massive presence. The Shrinkee began to nervously play with her hair. 

"I-I just meant that if you say certain things in front of certain people then it could just make things...a lot more...problematic," Annabelle found her voice getting quieter with each word she said. 

Harper frowned and folded her arms, "Problematic?" She repeated.

Leah's manicured finger scratched underneath Annabelle's chin. "What 'certain things' are you referring to, Poppy?"

Annabelle's heart was pounding. She took a deep breath. She grabbed Leah's finger and looked at the counter's surface. She squeaked, "You know...like...dating." 

Naomi and Leah's faces lit up with realization, while Harper still looked confused.

Leah turned to Harper, "Poppy doesn't want you to tell anyone about the two of you dating." When she said dating, Leah used finger quotes.

"She's dumping you," Naomi grinned with a laugh.

Harper's face fell. "Is that true, Poppy?"

Annabelle fought a spark of anger from rising out of her. Why was it so difficult for the giantesses to understand that she didn't want to be involved in their psychotic version of reality?  

"If you told people...it would just be...not great," Annabelle sighed. She couldn't and did not want to go into the intricates of her relationship with a certain sadistic amazonian blonde who might or might not go into a violent rampage if a busty co-ed claimed to be Annabelle's girlfriend. 

The general idea of the giantesses and Zoey being in the same state was already giving Annabelle heart palpitations. 

Harper nodded sadly. "I understand, Poppy. I wouldn't want to do anything that would make you uncomfortable," she said without a hint of irony. 

Annabelle dug into her palms with her fingernails to keep from saying anything she would regret. 

Harper continued, "But, I don't know if I can hide our bond, Poppy. I think anyone with a brain could tell we have a special connection. From the second I saw you, Poppy, I knew—hey!"

In the middle of Harper's love bomb speech, Leah had snatched Annabelle from the counter and walked out of the bathroom.

For the first time, Annabelle was relieved to be whisked away by giant fingers. Harper followed Leah out to the sitting area of suite. As she sat in Leah's hand, Annabelle took the opportunity to glance around the suite. It was luxurious. There were fancy couches and platters of breakfast food set up. A huge television was mounted on the wall. Of course Annabelle hadn't been surprised when she found out the giantesses had rented out the presidential suite, it was their MO. They were staying at the closest hotel to her town—which was still 90 minutes away. 

Leah plopped onto the couch, but she held Annabelle's back with her thumb so the tiny girl wouldn't be jostled into the air. It was a reflexive and probably subconscious movement. It was little things like that which reminded Annabelle that everyday she was becoming more of a fixture in their lives. 

"I wasn't finished talking to Poppy," Harper whined. She took a seat next to Leah. 

Leah rolled her eyes, "Well I was finished listening. It's my time with her anyway." Leah began stroking her manicured finger between Annabelle's shoulder blades. Annabelle hated to admit it, but her touch felt amazing. It was all she could do from not purring out loud. 

"About that..." she heard Naomi say from across the room. Annabelle glanced up as Molly and Naomi's booming footsteps approached them. Molly sat on the other side of Leah, while Naomi sat on the coffee table in front of them. 

Like always, they all looked beautiful. Although their black dresses looked modest, Annabelle just knew they probably cost more than her entire wardrobe. 

Naomi leaned forward and pulled out a large reflective heart-shaped locket. Annabelle turned towards it when Naomi dangled it in front of her.

"Ooo, look how shiny, Poppy," the punk-rock giantess cooed as she dangled it. "Isn't it pretty?" She asked.

Annabelle resisted the urge to flip her off. She wasn't a baby, puppy, or whatever small brained thing they treated her as. Naomi pressed her finger on the front of the locket, and surprisingly, a hidden door swung open. 

"Wow, that's so cool," Molly breathed. 

Naomi grinned with pride, "Shrink Labs sent it to me yesterday. I thought the crystal was too noticeable, especially with Poppy's step-mom being so curious."

Leah stopped stroking Annabelle—which to her embarrassment caused the Shrinkee to reflexively frown—and held out her free hand. 

Naomi glanced at Leah's open palm and scoffed. "Sorry princess, but only my fingerprint opens the door," she explained.

Leah narrowed her eyes, "How fucking convenient."

Naomi smirked and lowered the locket so it was directly in front of Annabelle. The Shrinkee looked into the hollow jewelry. It had more space than she would have thought from just looking at the outside.       

"Be a good girl and get inside, Poppy," Naomi cooed.

Annabelle stifled a heavy sigh and began to crawl into the locket. As she placed her hand on the locket's entrance, she stopped.

Annabelle bit her lip and looked up at the intrigued faces of the giantesses. 

With a shaky voice she tried to steady, Annabelle asked, "Uh, Goddesses, do you—are you going to shrink my family?" 

Molly was the first to react. She patted Annabelle's head, "Oh Poppy, are you worried we're going to make a scene at your funeral?" She cooed.

Harper joined in, "We would never do that, Poppy."

Annabelle held her tongue. Somehow she seriously doubted that. 

"It wouldn't be advantageous," Leah added, "It's entirely too soon after the Shrinkee meeting. It would be suspicious."

"Right..." Annabelle trailed off. She trusted the giantesses as far as she could throw them. Annabelle suspected they wouldn't do anything to rouse too much attention, but the Shrinkee didn't want them near that part of her life at all.

Annabelle tried to deflect again, "T-There's actually this great museum fifteen minutes away from here, they have—"

"Poppy," Naomi suddenly said.

Annabelle looked up at the punk-rock giantess with wide eyes. "Yes, Goddess?"

"Get in the locket," she said firmly.

Annabelle's heart sunk, but she obeyed the giantess. "Yes, Goddess," she said meekly. She crawled into the locket. It wasn't as tall as the crystal, so she couldn't stand up all the way, but she could sit comfortably. Annabelle watched as Naomi's black painted finger nail pushed the locket's "door" closed.

As it shut, Annabelle was overcome with the feeling of being trapped. Of course the Shrinkee recognized that she was always ensnared in the giantesses' unyielding grasps, but there was something about the physical act of her being locked in yet another cage that overwhelmed Annabelle.

The Shrinkee took a few deep breaths, while Naomi jostled her world around by placing the locket around her neck. The locket's ceiling and walls were made up of some kind of two way mirror, see-through-like material, so Annabelle was able to get a good look around of her surroundings. Though Annabelle would have preferred if she was simply in the dark, with the world blocked out.

Annabelle's stomach lurched as Naomi stood up. She saw her gigantic hands clasp together in front of the locket. 

"Come on bitches, we've got a funeral to go to."

 

End Notes:

 


Worlds colliding indeed. Tell me how you think the giantesses will respond to the different people in Annabelle's previous life. Which interaction are you the most excited to see? Also, please tell me if you are still enjoying the story or not!

Chapter 16 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

I'm baaaacck! Here's an extra long chapter for an extra long absence. Should I have broken this up into two chapters? Probably. Will I ever write shorter, more digestible chapters? Probably not.


 

As the giantesses took the elevator down to the hotel's lobby, Annabelle wondered how she should block the day's misery out. The giantesses had in so few words said their purpose for attending the funeral was to facilitate Annabelle's imprinting. They probably wanted her to feel hopeless and hand over the reigns of her mind to Poppy again. 

Annabelle wasn't having it. She knew today would be...difficult, but she would handle anything they threw at her.

The universe, most likely disapproving of Annabelle's self-assuredness, instantly threw a challenge her way. Before they reached the lobby, the elevator doors opened.  

Annabelle threw herself against the front of the locket when she saw who waited on the other side. Her friends Oliver, Chloe, and Izzy were donned in black, looking somber. Their mood seemed to worsen when they noticed the giantesses. Oliver and Izzy seemed more shocked than anything, while Chloe simply looked pissed.  

Inside the elevator, the giantesses' mood had also darkened. They immediately stiffened up when they saw Annabelle's friends. Harper's expression matched Chloe's, while Annabelle recognized Leah and Molly's signature PR smile. Although Annabelle couldn't see what kind of face she was making, Annabelle could both hear and feel Naomi's heart pounding away through the locket. 

Annabelle watched as Chloe unblinkingly pressed the button on the wall to make the doors close. Similarly, Naomi reached for the "close doors" button on the elevator's panel. Molly blocked her, and Oliver held the doors open.

"Come on Chloe, we don't have time for this," Oliver scolded her. He grabbed her hand and led her inside the elevator. Annabelle's heart fluttered at the sound of his voice. Izzy followed behind them. Oliver and Izzy gave the giantesses awkward nods of acknowledgement, of which Leah and Molly returned. Chloe leaned back against the side of the elevator's wall with her arms folded, glaring at the floor.

Annabelle, who had previously thought she was above such futile attempts, slammed her shoulder against the locket. She beat against the wall with her hands.

"I'm in here!" She screamed. "Oliver! Chloe! Izzy!" 

She kicked the locket when she realized no one could hear her. 

Chloe suddenly spoke, breaking the perceived silence, "Why? Just why are you here?" She glowered at the giantesses.

"Chloe—" Oliver started with a sigh.

Annabelle worried for her friends when she heard Naomi's heartbeat pound faster. 

"You can't fucking monopolize her funeral, freshman," Naomi spat.

Chloe sneered at the punk-rock giantess, "Are you going to, what, take pictures for your socials? There's not a body to bury, you know, so you'll have to get creative."

Leah's mask slightly faltered, and she sighed as though she were over the entire conversation. "Don't be morbid," she said.

Chloe opened her mouth, most likely to spit more attacks, but Izzy spoke first as the elevator doors began to open.

"I guess, we're just a bit confused? I mean thirty other people died, but you seem to be kind of only interested in Anna," Izzy said. 

They all walked into the lobby. Chloe suddenly spun around, glaring at the giantesses. "I know why, it's because Belle looked like Belle and they know her photos will get the most likes," Chloe accused. "You know Belle didn't even have any social media before she..." Chloe couldn't finish her sentence. She turned away from the giantesses,  overcome with emotion.  

If the giantesses had any sympathy for Chloe, they didn't show it. Harper actually retorted, "Or maybe I just wanted to go to my girlfriend's funeral."

Annabelle slumped over and released a heavy breath. It had been, what, three minutes since they left the hotel room? She was honestly surprised Harper had lasted that long without saying anything. 

Izzy frowned and looked at Oliver and Chloe for clarification. Oliver just slowly shook his head.

Chloe got her breathing under control and turned to Izzy, "I told you, they're fucking crazy."

The giantesses visibly bristled at the insult. Before they could say anything, Oliver looked down at them. His eyes were red and Annabelle could see bags underneath his deep brown eyes. He looked exhausted. All Annabelle wanted to do was give him a hug.

"Can you not mention that to Annabelle's family. Whether you think it's true or not, can you please just keep it to yourself?" Oliver asked Harper. Annabelle loved how kind he was. Even if everyone knew Harper was full of shit, he still was gracious to her.

Unfortunately, Harper seemed to only become more aggravated by his request. "What the hell gives you the right—"

"Is there a problem here, Young Misses?" A voice suddenly called out. It belonged to an older man in a business suit. Annabelle had no idea where he had come from, but his name tag that read "Nathaniel" revealed that he worked for the hotel.  

"Yeah, kick them out," Harper barked. Annabelle sat up straighter, concerned. 

Annabelle's friends looked taken aback. "Woah, let's calm down," Oliver said. 

Annabelle was surprised to see Izzy's face flash with anger. "Are you being serious right now? You're trying to get us kicked out? Who do you think you are?" She laughed dryly. 

Annabelle slid to the locket's wall as Naomi folded her arms and inadvertently propped both her chest and the locket up.

"We think we're friends with the person whose last name is on the front of this hotel," Naomi said haughtily, gesturing to Molly.

Annabelle slowly released a groan. She didn't know why she hadn't put two and two together. Of course Molly's parents owned the hotel they were staying at. Annabelle had thought the giantesses seemed slightly more lax about making sure she wasn't seen while they were in the hotel room.

As Annabelle looked around the lobby, she then noticed a few men in suits inconspicuously watching them. They could, of course, be regular business men, but Annabelle doubted that given the fact it was a Sunday morning.  

While the realization that Molly's parents owned the hotel riddled Annabelle with dread, her friends had reacted to the news with different degrees of annoyance.

"Of course," Chloe tsked. Izzy narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms. Oliver closed his eyes and exhaled.

Nathaniel looked at Molly with a calm expression, "Would you like me to have them removed from the hotel, Miss Gates?" 

Annabelle's friends looked at Nathaniel with incredulous eyes.

"Yes!" Harper said, exasperated. 

Molly sighed, "Hold on. There's no need to make a scene. Let's not forget that we're all here for Annabelle." She turned to Annabelle's friends, "Let's just put this behind us, okay?"

Harper frowned while Naomi made a disgruntled noise. Leah, who had been looking increasingly bored throughout the conversation, had begun to check her phone.

"Fine," Oliver said. Although his face was unexpressive, Annabelle could tell he was more than a little irritated. On the other hand, Chloe and Izzy didn't attempt to hide the disdain from their faces. 

"We need to get the rental car anyway," Izzy said.

They began to walk away. Before they left for the front desk, Annabelle heard Chloe mutter, "Fucking rich people."

Harper took an angry step towards her, but Molly stopped her. "It's not worth it," she said.

Annabelle watched her friends leave, and prayed that would be the most conflict they would have with the giantesses. Annabelle greatly enjoyed watching her friends stand up to the giantesses—especially since everyone was constantly up their asses. But, the more Annabelle discovered about the giantesses and their families' power, the further the Shrinkee wanted her friends away from them.

Nathaniel cleared his throat for the giantesses' attention. "Young Misses, if you would follow me, your car is ready. The driver has already pulled up to the front," he announced. 

Annabelle sighed. They truly lived in a different world.

The giantesses headed for the car. Their silence let Annabelle know they were still pissed off from the confrontation with her friends. Shortly, they reached a fancy looking black van where a man in a suit was waiting. The man opened the door for them and without skipping a beat, the giantesses climbed inside. 

Annabelle tried and failed to steady herself as Naomi jumped into the van. The locket's movement jostled her forward. She landed on her face with a thud. The locket moved around until Naomi sat down. Finally Annabelle was able to look at her surroundings. She glanced around and saw that the van was not simply a "van". The inside reminded Annabelle of Molly's plane. There was a privacy partition that separated them from the driver and passenger's seats. The giantesses' seats faced each other and they looked to made of leather. 

Naomi sat next to Molly, while Leah and Harper sat across from them. It wasn't until the man in the suit closed the door and began to drive off, did the giantesses begin speaking.

Or in Harper's case, seething. "I swear to god, every time we see them, I just want to..." she gritted her teeth and unleashed a frustrated shriek-groan like sound.

Annabelle was both fascinated and terrified of the pure rage Harper showed. As a rule, the giantesses' public personas were typically reserved and calm. 

Even when they had punished Amy earlier, they had only been mildly irritated. Annabelle suspected that with so few things not under the giantesses' control, they responded in a child-like manner when things didn't go their way. 

"You should've thrown them out, Mol," Naomi grumbled.  

It was difficult for Annabelle to see Molly from her angle, but her voice sounded tired, "I told you guys, it's not worth it. Today should just be about Poppy."

Leah, still scrolling through her phone added, off-handedly, "If you want to get them back, just show them Poppy after she's imprinted and registered under one of us."

Annabelle's blood chilled at her comment. That was pure evil. 

Harper squealed and squirmed in her seat. "That would be amazing! Can you imagine the looks on their faces?" 

Annabelle shuddered as the car filled with the giantesses' giggles. When she thought of people seeing her in her "Poppy state" it paralyzed her with shame, but the Shrinkee didn't even consider the heartbreak a loved one might feel as they watched her worship one of those rich bitches—especially after they thought she was dead.

Just another reason added to her extremely long list of "why not to imprint". 

Leah's frustrated sigh took Annabelle away from her dread spiral.  

The giantess crossed her legs and raised an eyebrow at her phone. "Molly, you've got to get your moths into check. That Bennet is grinding my last nerve with all of his DMs," Leah griped. 

Annabelle heard Molly sigh, "I know, all right? I was going to talk to him, but I got distracted getting ready for Poppy's funeral. The University is closed tomorrow, but I'll drop by the student council's office on Tuesday to get him off our backs."

Annabelle slightly shook as Naomi spoke, "He was the one who called you on the plane, right?"

"Yeah," Molly said, "Thank god it was a Wi-Fi call and it went through. It's the one time I'm actually happy he reached out. Can you imagine what would've happened if we hadn't woken up?"

Harper massaged her temples, "Ugh, I don't even want to think about it. Her gross hands on my—"

"Our," Naomi instantly corrected.

"Our Poppy," Harper sighed. 

Leah finally put her phone down, "I told you, we should've put Poppy in the necklace from the very beginning."

Naomi huffed, "There's not as much room in the locket as the crystal. She wouldn't have been comfortable like that all night."

"So? I'd rather her be uncomfortable than be taken away from us—or worse," Leah replied.

Annabelle's ears perked up. The way she was talking, she made it seem as though Annabelle was in danger. Annabelle shook her head, if she was in danger, it was from the giantesses, not other Shrinkees. 

Harper leaned forward, revealing her massive cleavage. She scratched Naomi's locket. Annabelle flinched as her gigantic finger tapped on the locket. Annabelle felt like a fish in a fish tank. 

"Come on, let her out for a bit. I wanna play with her," Harper whined. 

Annabelle cringed and backed away further into the locket's back wall. The Shrinkee watched as Naomi's equally gigantic hand slapped Harper's away.

"No, Poppy is staying in there all day," Naomi said. The giantess lifted the locket up high and Annabelle lurched forward. She quickly caught herself with her hands and avoided slamming her face into the locket's wall. Naomi's pink lips appeared on the other side of the locket.

"Widdle Poppy, I hope you're listening," Naomi cooed. Although she knew she couldn't see her, Annabelle still flipped her off. How could she do anything but listen? Her voice boomed throughout the locket. Naomi continued, "Your only job today is to watch your funeral and think about your new life and role as my—"

"Our," Leah corrected.

"Our pet," Naomi finished. 

Naomi moved the locket closer to her mouth, and Annabelle was treated to an even closer view of the giantess' gigantic plush lips. Annabelle watched Naomi's lip quiver. The Shrinkee could tell she wanted to kiss the locket, but was holding herself back in front of the other giantesses. 

Annabelle rolled her eyes. She'd actually preferred it if Naomi dialed back on the affection, but she didn't understand why she was so insistent on maintaining her bad-ass persona. 

Either way, the giantesses' quirks didn't interest Annabelle. She just had to focus on getting through the day. From her experience with the vigil, it would be difficult to block everything out—no matter how hard she tried. So instead, Annabelle would just try and let her emotions pass through her, like water through a butterfly net.

As Naomi lowered the locket and Annabelle down to her chest, the Shrinkee steeled herself. She wouldn't let the giantesses win again.

--

As the giantesses walked into the church, Annabelle couldn't help but notice everyone's eyes were instantly drawn to them. The Shrinkee sighed. She was sick of the giantesses receiving tremendous amounts of attention, while she was still being unseen.

The giantesses, used to the attention, began to walk towards the front. Annabelle was honestly a little shocked the giantesses hadn't been struck down by lightening the second they stepped into the church. Annabelle supposed even God had off-days. 

As the giantesses walked, Annabelle glanced at them every so often to see if their eyes lingered too long on any of her Shrinkee relatives. Like always when they were in public, their faces weren't giving anything away. They played the part of the grieving friends very well.

Annabelle looked around the church. She was surprised to find it so packed. Almost half of the town was there. Annabelle tried not to focus too much on them. As far as she was concerned, they were as dead to her as they thought she was.

Annabelle was instead trying to locate her friends when she saw a familiar—albeit gigantic— face heading towards the giantesses. Her step-mother greeted them with a wide smile. Her eyes were puffy and slightly red, as if she had been recently crying. 

A twinge of sadness prickled Annabelle. Although, she and her step-mother had never really clicked, they didn't have the stereotypical evil step-mother, step-daughter relationship. Zelda had welcomed Annabelle into her home with open arms, and Annabelle had always appreciated that. Even though Annabelle didn't understand her step-mother's wellness-obsessed lifestyle, Annabelle could remember several pleasant conversations they had together.  

Although there was a dark part of Annabelle that slightly resented Zelda—along with Annabelle's father—for being so obsessed with work that a lot of things that should've definitely been noticed, had flown underneath her radar. 

Still, seeing Zelda upset hurt Annabelle more than she thought it would. 

"Thank you so much for coming girls," Zelda half whispered, half smiled. She gave each of the giantesses a hug. When she got to Naomi, Annabelle slammed her body against the locket's wall.

"Zelda! Zelda!" She shouted. She banged her body against the locket until her bones rattled. She realized it was futile when her step-mother let go of Naomi without even a second of hesitation. 

"How are you doing?" Molly asked with a somber smile.

Zelda nodded sadly, "I'm okay, just trying help Annabelle's father get through this."

Harper grabbed a hold of Zelda's hands, "If there's anything you need us to do, just ask."

Zelda's eyes watered as she looked at the giantesses with gratitude, "Thank you so much. You girls are so kind." 

Annabelle pulled at her hair and unleashed a frustrated scream. She didn't know why she had expected anything else from her step-mother. The woman had given birth to her own sadistic sociopath without realizing it, so it was only natural that she didn't recognize four physical manifestations of evil right in front of her.

Annabelle took a deep breath. She had forgotten herself for a moment. She reminded herself that she was going to let her emotions pass through her. 

"We saved the third pew for Annabelle's friends," Zelda said, gesturing to an empty row of seats near the front of the church. 

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Cooper," Leah said.  

Zelda gave them another appreciative nod, and the four of them went to claim their seats. They sat down and waited. Annabelle leaned back against the locket's wall and closed her eyes. She knew that the day would be a long one. She realized the day was about to get a whole lot longer when her friends appeared on the other side of the pew. Their faces contorted with disgust when they noticed the giantesses. The giantesses in turn, matched them with their own displeased expressions.

Wordlessly, Oliver sat down next to Naomi. Chloe and Izzy followed after him. The two groups didn't so much as look at each other. They stayed like that until one of the church ladies handed Molly a handful of pamphlets. Molly took one and passed the rest to Leah. This repeated until Naomi received the pamphlets. Annabelle watched Oliver lose his patience as Naomi placed the rest of the pamphlets in her lap.

Annabelle rolled her eyes. For upperclassmen, the giantesses really could be so juvenile. Oliver cleared his throat. Annabelle couldn't see what type of expression Naomi was making, but she was able to see Oliver's face darken. 

As he glowered at Naomi, Annabelle stared at his face. He was still so cute, and he looked even more handsome in his black suit. Annabelle's gaze lowered to his gigantic lips. The memory of the night he kissed her was still fresh in her mind. That night had turned into both the best and worst night of her life. She made a lot of mistakes that night, but kissing him back wasn't one of them. 

Annabelle slightly shook as Naomi sighed loudly and thrusted the rest of the pamphlets at him. Oliver gave her a pointed look, and turned to pass the rest down to Chloe and Izzy.

Since the tension had died down, Annabelle took the opportunity to peer down and see exactly what the pamphlet was. When she saw it, Annabelle gripped the hem of her dress and swallowed. 

It was her obituary. She studied it as Naomi flipped through the pamphlet. There were a lot of pictures—mostly of when she was in college. She didn't think there would be any photos of her smiling while she was in high school.   

There were also ones from her childhood. Her eyes were particularly drawn to a photo of her old family. She and Beth looked to be about seven in the photo. They were at the beach and their father was propping them both on his back. All three of them were laughing. Her mother must've been the one taking the photo.

As Annabelle was getting lost down memory lane, a loud voice echoed throughout the church. Annabelle looked up startled, to see a familiar, but unwelcome face.

Pastor Karen was a staple of Annabelle's town. She was held up as the pinnacle of progress for being a young-ish female pastor of such a small town. However, progressive ideology was the last thing Annabelle associated her with. Annabelle remembered when she was going through a pretty dark time with school and the Zoey of it all. She had decided to try out the whole "tell a trusted adult" thing. 

Annabelle had never been religious, but during a fundraiser at her school, she had literally bumped into Pastor Karen after retrieving her drenched math textbook from one of the toilets. Annabelle had not experienced much luck with teachers about her Zoey problem, but hoped a religious figurehead could be more helpful. Despite her better judgement, Annabelle broke down and explained what had happened. 

After listening to her tear-filled recount, Pastor Karen proceeded to pat her on the shoulder and say, "God will never give you more than you can handle." When Annabelle had insisted that she was struggling, Pastor Karen sort of sighed impatiently and said, "You should work on toughing up your skin. If something like this upsets you so much, then you'll never make it out in the real world."

Annabelle never forgot her words. As she stood in the hallway with her urine-soaked textbook, Annabelle swore she would never tell anyone about what was happening at school and at home. She would just "toughen her skin" and leave this town behind.  

And she had kept her promise—until the giantesses had dragged her right back to trauma-ville. 

Pastor Karen began to speak, "Welcome all and thank you for coming. Today we are mourning a bright light in our community that has dimmed. It is never easy to say goodbye to one of our own, especially one so young and beloved as Annabelle. She—"

Annabelle turned around and slammed her hands over her ears. "Nope," she said to herself.

She hadn't expected to get so triggered so early in the game, but something about Pastor Karen's bullshit eulogy had poked just the wrong buttons for Annabelle.

Even with her ears covered, some words were still getting through to Annabelle. Annabelle clamped down harder against her ears and began to sing.

"The wheels on the bus go round and round!" Annabelle scream-sang. She was surprised to find that she instantly felt much lighter. It had been so long since she'd last sang. Music was such a huge part of her life, and the last two weeks, she hadn't even hummed.  

She had been focusing on surviving, sure, but she also knew the second the giantesses heard her sing, they would never want her to stop. They had already stolen so much from her, she didn't want them to take that away too.

Annabelle went through nursey rhymes' greatest hits, until she was suddenly jostled by Naomi standing up. Annabelle looked around. She guessed the speeches were over. They were probably getting ready to go to the grave site—her grave site.

Annabelle covered her ears again, "There was a farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his name-o!" She shrieked. She was doing well. She hadn't once looked at her friends since the eulogy had started. She hadn't seen her father or the blonde tyrant. 

She had a feeling she could make it through the day less traumatized than she anticipated. Annabelle decided to turn around for a peek, just to see where she was. She looked and saw the giantesses were walking out of the church and towards their van. Annabelle noticed the people around them seemed more despondent than before. Their faces were contorted with guilt. A decent amount of the town knew about how Annabelle had been treated at school—though only a handful of people knew that it was Zoey's doing. Still, neither group ever paid the issue much attention except for the occasional pitying look and whispered comment of "That's a shame." 

Their guilty expressions meant less than shit to Annabelle. She turned back around and continued to sing. 

The giantesses reached the van with no comment. As they followed the within funeral procession, Annabelle turned her head to see the giantesses' reaction to the events so far. All of them were quiet, and seemed to be transfixed by the obituary. Annabelle scanned their faces for any human emotion—guilt, empathy, regret—but only found intrigue. 

"Ugh, how is it possible that Poppy has always been so cute?" Harper squealed, breaking the silence. 

"Which photo are you looking at?" Molly asked.

"Does it matter?" Naomi said, her voice shaking Annabelle, "Literally every single photo of her is adorable. I mean the one where she's riding a bike? Come the fuck on."

Leah sighed, still flipping through the obituary, "It really is a shame we can't take any pictures of her yet."

Annabelle watched Naomi caress a photo of her in a rain coat. She exhaled, "The second she imprints on me, I'm gonna set up her own Snapgram account. A new outfit everyday—no every hour."

Leah rolled her eyes, "We all plan on doing that for Poppy when she imprints. Luckily for her, when she imprints on me, she'll be dressed in quality fashion."

Naomi's hands tightened into fists, "What the hell is that supposed to—" 

"Row, row, row your boat! Gently down the stream! Merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream!" Annabelle screamed until her throat burned. She hadn't expected anything less from the giantesses, but for some reason she still found herself disappointed by their callousness. 

Thankfully, they quickly arrived at the cemetery, ending the giantesses' bickering. The giantesses exited the car and joined the rest of the mourners. They walked in silence, trudging up a paved pathway until they reached a plot of land where a large rectangular hole had been dug. The casket was already installed on the lowering apparatus above the hole. 

The crowd from the church had gathered around the casket. Through the giants' bodies, Annabelle was able to see her friends standing near the front. Even from just watching their backs Annabelle could see their despair. They held each other, gripping each other like they were afraid they would collapse if they stopped. 

The giantesses also walked over to the front of the crowd. People quickly parted for them like the red sea. Annabelle half-jokingly wondered if the giantesses were giving off some kind of pheromone that compelled people to act so accommodating towards them. 

They neared the area at the front of the casket. The closer they got to the front, the more familiar the faces became for Annabelle. She noticed her Shrinkee relatives—both shrunken and un-shrunken—wiping away tears.

As the giantesses passed the Shrinkees on their way to the very front, Annabelle pressed her face against the locket. She peered up at the giantesses' faces. Like always, they were unreadable. Annabelle tried to look closer, but became momentarily distracted when they walked by a group of gingers.

She instantly recognized them as being a part of the Conner clan. Although everyone had always said Annabelle took after her mother, she had inherited the red locks from her father's Scottish heritage. When her father's paternal side of the family all gathered together, it was difficult to miss them. 

She hadn't expected any of her extended family to travel across continents to attend her funeral. Her father didn't have any siblings and he wasn't particularly close with his extended family. Annabelle's grandfather had burned many bridges when he married an English girl and moved to the States. After they arrived, her grandparents bought a small farm where they gave birth to Annabelle's father in a barn.

Annabelle's father lived on that farm until he left for college, where he would go on to meet Annabelle's mother. Annabelle's mother, who had her own issues with her parents and her extended family, gladly accepted a solely nuclear family lifestyle. 

Her paternal grandparents died when Annabelle was young, so she didn't have a lot of memories of them. What she did remember was seeing her first Shrinkees at her grandmother's funeral. They were her older cousins, Daniel from her grandfather's side and Lily on her grandmother's side. She remembered being in awe of their size, and being to afraid to hold them out of fear she might accidently hurt them. 

Beth, of course, had held them and even played with them while Annabelle watched warily from a distance. That night Beth had promised Annabelle that she would take care of her if she ever shrunk, and Annabelle had promised the same.

Annabelle laughed harshly at the memory. They both had failed to keep their promises. 

The giantesses reached the front. They silently passed Annabelle's friends. Annabelle caught a glimpse of them as the giantesses walked by. Their faces were too much for Annabelle to look at. Chloe and Izzy were crying while Oliver just stared stoically at the casket. 

Mercifully, the giantesses didn't so much as glance at her friends as they walked by them. Though Annabelle was then faced with a sight much more harrowing.

Her father stood next to her friends. He looked completely destroyed, as if he could crumble into a million pieces at any second. She had never seen him look so fragile. He was still, but tears were gushing down his cheeks. 

Annabelle pressed against the locket's walls. Tears began to fill her own eyes. "Dad," she whimpered. 

Zelda, who stood on the other side of him, grasped his arm and interlocked her fingers with his. Just then, another arm reached over Zelda's head and squeezed his shoulder.

Annabelle stared at the long arm. Realization coated in dread and despair filled every inch of the Shrinkee's being.

Annabelle could only whimper. Her legs stopped working, so she dragged herself to the locket's back wall. As much as she wanted to crawl into herself, her eyes were locked onto the arm. It was the same arm that had pinned her down, shoved, slapped, punched, and terrorized her for four nightmarish years.

The Shrinkee followed the arm to the entire demonic person to whom it was attached. Annabelle trembled as she studied her tormentor. 

She hadn't changed much. Her blonde hair was still long. Her frame was still athletic. Her eyes were still a prominent blue. 

Though, it was one of the few times Annabelle had seen her without her signature smirk. Instead, her mouth was pulled into a small frown. Annabelle scrutinized every inch of the blonde tyrant's face. For four years, her physical and mental well-being had depended on figuring out what Zoey was thinking. She had always had limited success. 

Her step-sister was a master manipulator—which was why she was never caught. Even now, Annabelle had a difficult time reading her. 

As Naomi and the other giantesses gathered near Zoey and her family, Annabelle's eyes remained glued to her. Zoey's expression held a slight sadness, but her eyes were unfocused as she comforted Annabelle's father. 

Although the giantesses stood right next to her, Zoey hadn't looked at them once—which was strange because everyone always looked at the giantesses.

Annabelle was so transfixed by Zoey, she almost didn't notice when Pastor Karen had appeared behind her casket. The dark haired woman was holding an open bible. 

Annabelle already knew what was coming. As Pastor Karen began to open her mouth to start the eulogy, Annabelle turned towards the back of the locket, even though it meant tearing her eyes away from Zoey.

"Twinkle twinkle little star! How I wonder what you are!" Annabelle screamed. Thankfully, the openness of the cemetery limited how far Pastor Karen's voice could travel. It was much easier to tune her out than it had been in the church.

At some point during her third song, Annabelle's eyes drifted back to Zoey. She couldn't stop looking at her. She was just so...big. For the first time, Zoey looked as big as she had always felt to Annabelle. 

Annabelle understood that by being carried in the locket, she was still very high up. She wondered what it would be like to be down on the ground near a gigantic Zoey.

The Shrinkee's breath began to snag. Suddenly the air within the locket felt very thin. Annabelle placed her hands against the back wall. She felt like the locket was becoming smaller. The walls were closing in on her. With every breath she took, she could feel it wasn't enough for her lungs. 

Annabelle scratched at her neck. Where was the air? She couldn't breathe. She couldn't breathe. Annabelle suddenly stopped altogether. It finally dawned on her what was happening. 

She was having a panic attack.

After witnessing a gruesome massacre, and after two weeks underneath the controlling grip of the giantesses, just one glance at Zoey and Annabelle was sent spiraling. 

The Shrinkee would've thought it was funny if she hadn't felt like she was going to die.  

Breathe in, breathe out, don't freak out. Annabelle tried to vocalize the mantra, but she felt as though she had virtually no air left inside to speak. She was going to have to make do with repeating it in her head. She closed her eyes

Breathe in, breathe out, don't freak out. Breathe in, breathe out, don't freak out. Breathe in, breathe out, don't freak out.

To Annabelle's surprise, it was actually working. Her lungs were expanding and they were actually taking in air. Annabelle took in a deep breath and let it go. 

The Shrinkee opened her eyes again. She couldn't hear her heart in her ears anymore. She felt okay—considering her situation. Annabelle didn't have time to celebrate her defeat of the panic attack. 

She was thrown forward as Naomi abruptly shook the locket. Annabelle's face slammed into the locket's wall. Naomi's gigantic, black painted fingernail rapped against the locket. Annabelle flinched at the loud sound.

It was obvious Naomi was trying to get her attention. Annabelle scanned the outside of the locket to see what the giantess could possibly want her attention on. 

When she saw it, Annabelle wanted nothing more than to turn away. Yet, her eyes were inexplicably locked onto the scene in front of her.

Her casket was being lowered into the ground. It was a simple thing—just a box being put in a hole—but Annabelle couldn't stop staring. She knew she was playing exactly into the giantesses' hands, but she couldn't help it.  

Despair began to creep up into Annabelle's consciousness. She could still hear her friends sobbing. A deep harrowing, sob let her know her father was also crying. 

DEAD. YOU'RE DEAD.

Annabelle shuddered. Poppy's voice echoed in her head. Annabelle watched her casket lower into deeper into the hole.

She opened her mouth to speak, but it was only after a few seconds of silence was she able to croak out, "No...No I'm—"

DEAD. WHOSE LIFE ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR? ANNABELLE COOPER IS DEAD AND BURIED. THERE IS ONLY ME. STOP FIGHTING. GIVE YOURSELF OVER TO ME. LET ME WORSHIP THE GODDESSES. 

Annabelle's eyes followed the shovels that tossed a few pounds of dirt on top of the casket. 

"Worship the..." Annabelle blinked. She looked away from the casket. "No," she started, breaking out of her trance. 

"I'm not dead yet," Annabelle asserted. "The fact that you're still talking to me is proof enough of that."

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A STUBBORN RELIC. A WASTE OF

"If you want this body so badly, take it," Annabelle dared.

She crossed her legs and folded her arms. When nothing happened, and the voice seemingly disappeared, Annabelle sighed.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," She exhaled. She was so tired of people telling her what to do—even if it was her own mind. 

Annabelle spread her legs out and laid on the locket's floor. She closed her eyes and imagined she was on the floor of Chloe's dorm room. She could practically feel the old purple rug underneath her skin. She could almost see Chloe slouched on her tiny bed, making beats on her laptop, or reading one of the thousands of books she was assigned from one of her journalism courses. She could even hear the little spritz from her hand-me-down humidifier that she used for her small room. 

Annabelle remembered when Chloe had been assigned the ever elusive single dorm room when the semester had started. Annabelle had forced Chloe to keep it, despite the purple haired girl's extreme reluctance, as they had planned to be roommates with each other.

Annabelle was forever grateful for that tiny room. It had allowed them to have so many jam sessions and sleepovers without bothering anyone else. Annabelle's heart panged when those memories clouded her head. 

She'd give anything to return to those days—return to the land of the living.

Her reminiscing was cut short when she felt Naomi begin to move. Annabelle sighed, feeling a trickle of relief. It was finally over. She'd done it. She had watched her friends and family grieve her, she witnessed her own burial, she even laid eyes on Zoey without vomiting or fainting. The worst was over and she had managed to avoid giving the reigns of her body over to Poppy.

Now, Annabelle could focus on finding Camilla and escaping the giantesses once and for all.

Although, first, they would have to actually leave the cemetery, which the giantesess didn't seem in a rush to do.

The giantesses moved closer to the casket and hovered around it with blank expressions. Annabelle was almost positive they were doing this in a further effort to get her to feel hopeless. 

Annabelle groaned and threw her head back. She was more irritated than dismayed. 

"All right! I fucking get it!" She snapped. "Everyone thinks I'm dead! Can we please just fucking leave?" Annabelle groaned.

Annabelle's tirade was followed by a voice that forced her right back to high school. Instinctively, the Shrinkee tensed up as the frat boy-esque voice echoed around the locket.

"So you guys knew Anna too, huh?" The voice said.

As Naomi and the other giantesses turn to face the voice who was addressing them, Annabelle's brain told her to bury her head in her hands, but she couldn't tear her eyes away from the giant boy in front of her.

Annabelle shuddered as she took in the gigantic Luke. His blonde hair was swept back, held in place by entirely too much hair gel. His muscles, gifted to him by his years on the lacrosse team, bulged against the dark blue dress shirt he wore. Luke's blue eyes leered across each of the giantesses' bodies. Annabelle received a long look into his eyes, as they landed on Naomi's chest for a while.

He had so obviously not changed in the months since Annabelle had last seen him. Annabelle glanced up at her captors. They appeared wholly unimpressed. They weren't even attempting their usual Formidable Four PR smiles. 

Molly took the lead, "Yes, we went to the same University," she stated tersely. 

Luke nodded and waited for her to say more, but they remained silent, just staring at him with bored expressions. Still, in all her years knowing Luke, he was never one to be deterred by negative reactions from girls—if anything it spurred him on more. Annabelle remembered the countless times he made his lacrosse buddies laugh by pretending to jerk off every time they crossed paths in the hallway. 

Although, most people in their school thought he was a harmless pervert, Annabelle knew how dangerous he could be. The time when he had cornered her after school and tried to shove his tongue down her throat came to mind. Annabelle had only escaped by kicking his balls as hard as she could. The last thing she heard as she ran into the hallway was him vomiting his stomach empty. 

Annabelle had never told anyone out of fear it would inevitably get back to Zoey, who in turn would beat Luke within an inch of his life, and then would immediately turn her anger to Annabelle. 

"Sucks about Anna," Luke said, feigning a contemplative and deep expression.

"You knew her?" Leah asked, coolly. 

Luke, obviously happy the giantesses were opening up the conversation, could hardly contain his smile. He placed his hands in pockets and tilted his chin up, "Of course, we went to the same high school. Not to brag, but I was kind of a big deal on my lacrosse team—district champs and all that—so I knew a lot of people," he grinned. 

The giantesses' expressions remained impassive, if not annoyed. Annabelle could see Luke's intrigue grow at the lack of response he was getting. 

He lowered his voice and leaned in closer to them, "Between us, Anna kind of had a thing for me," he whispered. 

Annabelle shook her head, disgusted. She had no idea why people felt the need to lie about her romantic interests once she was "dead", but it never failed to sicken her. 

The giantesses' faces reflected how she felt. Luke, picking up on their displeasure, quickly added. "But we never did anything. I mean she was cute, but not as cute as you all," he grinned. 

Annabelle cringed. "Holy fuck, Luke," she breathed. She checked on the giantesses, who were surprisingly keeping their cool. They looked indignant, but they weren't causing a scene. Annabelle lightly shook, as Naomi's heart began to beat with more intensity. 

She took a step forward. Her voice was low, but icy cold, "Are you seriously hitting on all of us at the same time, at our friend's funeral?"

For the first time, Luke looked taken aback. "W-Well, I just mean that—you know—you guys are hot," he stammered.

Harper, who had been unusually quiet, leaned in close to Luke. Annabelle couldn't see her expression, or hear what she was saying. Instead, she was only able to watch Luke's face turn from lust, to shock, to fear. 

His face was pale by the time Harper stepped back. Luke, still pale, but with an visibly hurt ego, hissed back at the giantesses, "W-Who the fuck cares what you stuck-up bitches think? I wouldn't want to fuck with anyone who would be friends with someone like Anna, anyway."

Annabelle flinched. She wasn't surprised to see Luke hadn't joined in the guilt parade like so many others in the town, but she was surprised that she felt the familiar shame that came with being talked about by one of her bullies.

Naomi's heart was beating so loudly, Annabelle had difficulty hearing her threating words over its pounding. 

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" The punk-rock giantess snapped. 

Annabelle started biting her thumb, "Just leave, just leave," she muttered. Why were they still here? She could not think of a worse situation than the giantesses delving into her past. She had survived it and she wanted to just move on.

Luke, not used to being threatened, took a step back. "I-I mean—"

Luke was prevented from digging a deeper hole by the sudden appearance of another equally beefy jock. Chris, the lacrosse team's captain placed a firm hand on Luke's shoulder. 

He smiled widely at the giantesses with a crooked grin. Although Chris was as much as a dick as Luke, he was smarter than him—though that wasn't saying much.

"Sorry ladies, is this idiot bothering you?" He said, giving the giantesses a small smile. The giantesses ignored Chris.

Molly narrowed her eyes at Luke, "What were you talking about before—about Anna?" 

Luke opened his mouth to respond when Chris draped an arm across his shoulder. "Sorry, but we've got to go. We've got practice all day tomorrow, so we've got to get back to campus. It was nice meeting you," he called, before dragging Luke away.  

Harper began to go after them, but Leah grabbed her arm and shook her head. Harper made a face, but backed off. 

Annabelle watched the two jocks scurry away. From what they had said, it sounded like both Luke and Chris had gotten into an University and were playing on a team. Annabelle's stomach twisted in a way she hadn't felt in a while. She was stuck, kidnapped and tortured, while they continued on with their lives, seemingly the same god-awful people they had been in high school. 

Every day that she was stuck in this hell, Annabelle's belief in karmic justice had dwindled slowly. Seeing Chris and Luke thrive while she was captured by four insane rich girls, destroyed a big chunk of her belief in cosmic retribution.

As the giantesses started for their van, away from the crowd, Annabelle heard the high trill of her step-mother's voice call after them. 

Annabelle ran her fingers through her hair. She just wanted to leave. She hated being alone with the giantesses more than anything, but the longer she stayed in this town, the more she felt like she was suffocating. 

"Girls!" Zelda called, as she briskly treaded over to them. Annabelle knocked the side of her head against the locket's walls when Naomi suddenly turned around to face Zelda. 

Her step-mother's eyes and nose were red, but she still managed to wear a small smile on her face. "Thank you girls for coming," she said again.

Leah returned her smile, "Thank you for inviting us, the service really was beautiful." 

The other giantesses nodded and gave similar affirmative responses. Annabelle cradled her legs to her chest and laid her chin on her knees. It was almost supernatural how quickly the giantesses were able to switch their personalities and emotions. A few moments ago they had been glowering at Luke with horrifically dark expressions, but as they spoke to Zelda, their faces were soft, gentle, with a touch of melancholy.

Zelda wiped a tear from her eye. "I thought so too," she sniffed. She smiled at the giantesses, taking in their beautiful, sad-looking faces. "If it isn't too much trouble, would you mind coming to our house? I have some things of Anna's that Don said to give away."

At the same time Annabelle's body was filled with horrified shock, the giantesses could hardly fight off their smiles of excitement.

Annabelle scrambled to her knees. She banged against the locket. "Zelda! No, stop it! Don't do it!" 

"We'd be honored," Harper beamed at Annabelle's oblivious step-mother.

Annabelle slumped over. "No, no, no," she repeated. This couldn't be happening. She was so close. She had officially reached the worst-case scenario-—or at least she thought she had before she saw a flash of red hair race up to her step-mother.  

A young girl with flaming red hair came running up to Zelda. She grinned up at her with a few gaps of missing baby teeth. A smattering of freckles lined across her nose.

Through her despair, Annabelle peered at the child. She looked familiar. 

"Ma, told me ta tell you that we're leavin'," she said with a Scottish accent.  

Zelda smiled down at the girl, "Okay Paisley, just give me a second and I'll come say goodbye."

Annabelle flinched when she heard the child's name. She was Daniel's sister. She had never actually met the child--well officially. The closest she had gotten was when her cousin Allison had shown up pregnant at Beth's funeral. 

It was surreal to see a child so gigantic. There was something in Annabelle's brain that was having trouble comprehending her size. It just felt unnatural to look up a mountainous eight year old. Although, technically, being positioned at the height of Naomi's chest placed her just at eye level with Paisley. 

Her enormous brown eyes suddenly focused onto her. Annabelle's breath hitched. Paisley peered closer at the locket. Her massive eye filled Annabelle's vision. Annabelle heard Naomi's heartbeat increase. Before Annabelle could even think of her next move, Paisley retracted with a bright smile.

"That's a really pretty necklace!" Paisley grinned. 

Annabelle couldn't see Naomi's face, but she could hear her heartbeat slow down. "Thank you," Naomi said, more sweetly than Annabelle had ever heard the punk-rock giantess speak to someone other than her. 

"I like your purse," Harper smiled down at her. 

Paisley wore a small black satchel that would have blended in completely with her black dress, if not for the bedazzled plastic gems plastered all over it. 

Paisley looked up at Harper, and her mouth slightly parted open. Her eyes widened as she quickly scanned across each of the giantesses' faces.

"Yer all so pretty!" She gasped. "Are ya princesses?"

The giantesses and Zelda laughed at Paisley's comment. Naomi gestured to Leah, "She is." Leah only pursed her lips as everyone else continued to laugh.

Annabelle felt sick. She prayed Paisley would leave soon. They laughed with the child now, but Annabelle knew that if her HDD triggered randomly, they wouldn't hesitate in stomping her into nothingness.

Just then, Paisley gasped. She opened her purse and began to shift through it. "I have ta show ya my brother. He loves pretty lasses!" 

Annabelle pressed her face against the locket. Oh god no. "Please no," she breathed, fogging up the locket's surface.

Annabelle begged any god, cosmic force, or any other entity to prevent Paisley from retrieving who Annabelle suspected she was retrieving.

Of course, the universe had other plans.

Paisley's face lit up as she tightened her fist and pulled it from her bag. Beaming, she lifted her hand and uncurled her giant fingers. Laying in her palm was none other than one of Annabelle's Shrinkee cousins, Daniel. 

Annabelle's eyes darted across his small frame as she studied him. Daniel's bright red hair contrasted against his dark suit. He slowly lifted himself into a sitting position. His eyes seemed dazed and unfocused, probably due to the rough manner in which his sister had retrieved him. 

When they finally readjusted, his eyes nearly bulged out of his head when he was faced with the giantesses. 

Annabelle anxiously looked up at her captors to gauge their reactions. To anyone who didn't know the giantesses, they would've thought the co-eds were simply intrigued by the small man, but Annabelle knew differently. 

She could see the little changes in their demeanor that filled her with dread. Their eyes were locked onto Daniel. They shone with excitement. Annabelle could hear Naomi's heart pounding rapidly behind the locket's back wall. 

Just like that, they had slipped into the role of predators. Daniel looked up at them with a nervous expression that only seemed to lit their fires even more. Annabelle couldn't tell if Daniel could feel the sense of danger that she did when she was around the giantesses, or if he was just generally wary of non-familial giants. 

With her huge finger, Paisley poked Daniel against his head. She glared down at him. 

"What are ya doing? I thought ya liked pretty lasses? Say hi," she huffed. The giantesses' grins became bigger and Daniel lowered his gaze from theirs. 

"Paisley," Zelda sighed, "Leave your brother alone. He's probably still shaken up from yesterday."

Annabelle didn't know what that was in reference to, but whatever it was, Paisley didn't seem too bothered. 

"I already said sorry," the girl shrugged. 

Daniel suddenly came to life. She swiveled his head towards his younger sister, "No ya didn't ya brat!" 

Paisley stuck her tongue out at Daniel. Annabelle was impressed how Daniel didn't cower away from his giant sister's mouth.

Daniel ignored Paisley and turned his attention to Zelda. "Zelda, sorry but this one forgot to mention it, Don was callin' for ya earlier," he explained. 

Paisley's mouth formed an "O". She had obviously forgotten her task. Zelda's face contorted with concern. 

"Oh, okay. I'll be right there." She quickly turned to the giantesses, "I'm sorry, but do you mind meeting me at the house? I'll text you the address. If I'm not there in time, Annabelle's stepsister will let you in. Is that okay?"

The giantesses beamed at Zelda. "Of course, take your time, Mrs. Cooper," Molly smiled. 

Zelda returned a grateful smile and disappeared back towards the cemetery.

Annabelle began nervously twirling her hair. With Zelda gone, that only left Paisley to protect Daniel from the whims of the giantesses. Yet, the little girl thought of the giantesses as princesses instead of the wolves they were.

The giantesses wasted no time once Zelda was out of sight. Harper leaned forward and peered down at Daniel with a toothy smile. Daniel flinched, but didn't move.

"What's your name, cutie?" Harper asked.

Daniel just stared slack-jawed at the massive cleavage Harper was showing. Paisley poked him in the back of his head again, and he came to his senses.

His eyes raised to meet her face. His voice cracked when he finally spoke, "D-Daniel," he stammered. 

"What a cute name," Leah purred. 

Paisley's grin grew. "He likes it when pretty lasses call him Danny," she added. 

"Really?" Annabelle heard Naomi say gleefully. "Well hi there, Danny," Naomi said, chuckling.  

Daniel's gaze fell to his sister's palms. Paisley scowled, "Go on Daniel, hurry up and say hi! I have to go to the toilet!" 

Annabelle saw a gleam appear in Molly's eye. "Why don't you leave him with us, while you go to the bathroom?" Molly suggested. The other giantesses nodded excitedly in agreement. 

Both Daniel and Annabelle's eyes widened. Annabelle stopped breathing while she waited for Paisley's response. The girl scrunched up her face and considered Molly's proposition. Little did she know, what she decided could have fatal consequences for her brother.

"Uh, all right," she agreed with a bright smile. "I don't want ya to yell at me for dropping ya in the water like ya did yesterday," she giggled at Daniel. 

Annabelle watched, horrified, as Paisley dropped Daniel into Molly's hand. Annabelle slammed her fists against the locket. "No!" She shouted. 

"Hold him in the middle of yer hand," Paisley instructed Molly. "Make sure ya don't drop him, he's fragile," she said with as much seriousness as an eight year old could muster.

Molly easily adjusted her hand so Daniel was secure. Paisley beamed up at her, "Wow, yer really good at this! Have ya held a Shrinkee before?" She asked.

Without skipping a beat, Molly laughed and said, "Of course not. I've never even seen a Shrinkee before."

Annabelle seethed at the giantess' lies. Annabelle could've spat in disgust. They all deserved to burn.

After one last quick check-up on a terrified looking Daniel, Paisley skipped off towards the bathroom. The giantesses wasted no time in surrounding their prey.

Annabelle pulled at her hair. There absolutely no way for her to help her cousin. All she could hope is that what the giantesses said about not wanting to raise suspicions would be true. 

Annabelle watched Daniel interact with her captors. With what was probably all of his courage, Daniel looked up at the giantesses.

In a voice Annabelle could barely hear, Daniel squeaked, "S-So you knew Anna?" 

"Yup, we did," Harper answered as she grinned down at the Shrinkee. With a gigantic manicured finger, she stroked Daniel's hair. "His hair is the same as hers," Harper cooed. 

Even from the locket, Annabelle could see her cousin's tiny frame tense. Leah lowered her head so she was eye level with Daniel. Annabelle watched his hair gently be blown by Leah's breath.

The green eyed giantess smirked as she looked him up and down. She noted, "But his hair is a lighter shade than Anna's."

Annabelle shuddered. There was something unsettling about the giantesses using her nickname. She saw herself as existing in two different "selves". One being the self she had been before she shrank—the second self being her imprisonment under the giantesses. Annabelle was trying to make the second "self" exist for as little time as possible, but as her captors integrated themselves into her past, she began to fear that their intervention would mean her second self would be around for a lot longer than she would like.

"Were you and Anna close?" Molly asked, with an inappropriately playful tone. 

Daniel squeaked, "N-No, we only came to the states a couple o' times. And when we did, Anna hid behind her Ma. I think she was afraid."

Harper squealed and jumped a bit. Daniel was visibly alarmed by the giantess' movements, but also had his eyes trained on her bouncing chest. 

"So cute," Harper hummed. 

Annabelle cringed. Did the giantess forget they were at her funeral? There was no one around them, but they could at least pretend to be solemn. Daniel also looked taken aback by the blonde giantess' cooing.  

"That must've been tough," Naomi said, ignoring Harper. 

"What?" Annabelle heard Daniel ask, as he looked up at the punk-rock giantess. Annabelle began to get a sinking feeling. 

They were starting something. Annabelle didn't know what the giantesses were planning, but they had the same teasing tone in their voices when they "played" with her. 

And Daniel was walking right into their trap.

"Well," Leah started, "It's just that you Shrinkees lead a hard life. If people aren't ignoring you, or accidently stepping on you, then they're hiding in fear. It must be difficult," she said with an eyebrow raised and a small smile.

Daniel folded his arms, "N-No, it's not like that, alright?" 

"Isn't it though?" Molly said, crossing her own arms and pretending to think over the situation. "I mean here you are in your twenties, and you're being carried around in a toy purse." 

Leah nodded in agreement. She could barely hide her smirk, "Honestly, what kind of quality of life is that?"

Daniel uncrossed his arms and unsteadily shot up to his feet, "Now, w-wait a min—"

Harper gasped—painfully fake—and turned to the other giantesses, "You don't think, that he, like, likes that kind of thing? I heard some Shrinkees are like that! You know, they like the feeling of everyone being able to dominate them."

Annabelle grabbed her hair and began anxiously tugging its ends. "Leave him alone for fucks sake," she breathed. She wondered if this is what it would be like if a third party observed her with the giantesses in the giantesses' home. Did she always look as much like prey as Daniel did in this moment?

"Is that true, Danny?" Naomi asked, mockingly, "Do you get hard when your Mommy accidently drops you in her boobs or steps on you?"

Daniel just looked up at her, stunned speechless. 

Molly laughed, "What are you talking about? If she did step on him, he'd be paste on his Mommy's foot."

All four giantesses laughed at that. Annabelle watched Daniel's shock transform into anger. They knew exactly which buttons to push. They were so obviously trying to emasculate him.

"Don't fall for it, please don't react," Annabelle begged inside of the locket.

The tiny girl's heart sunk as Daniel glowered up at the laughing giantesses.

"I might be a Shrinkee, but I'm a man first," he said with as much force as a three inch man could. 

The giantesses laughs instantly died down as they exchanged glances.

"If you're such a man, then why don't you prove it?" Molly prompted. 

Daniel's indignation began to falter. "W-What do you mean?" He demanded. 

Annabelle was shaken a bit as Naomi laughed, "Are you going to live with your parents forever? If you do, you'll always be the little baby of the house—no matter how young your sister is." She paused before suggesting, "Or if you want, you can be a man and come home with us."

Annabelle felt a metallic taste coat her tongue. She swallowed and realized she had bitten down on her tongue so hard that she drew blood. She couldn't help it. Her worst nightmare was coming true.

Still, in the absolute darkest part of her mind, a twinge of relief formed. 

If they actually took Daniel with them, then she wouldn't be alone. It wouldn't be four lunatic, insatiable co-eds with their undivided attention completely on her. She would have a comrade—another person who she could lean on within this hell.

THE MORE PEOPLE TO WORSHIP OUR GODDESSES THE BETTER. 

All of Annabelle's muscles tensed. "No," she said through gritted teeth. 

THEY DESERVE IT. THEY DESERVE MILLIONS—NO BILLIONS—OF SOULS DEDICATING THEIR LIVES FOR THE SOLE POURPOSE OF WORSHIPING EVERY CELL IN THEIR BODIES. THEY DESERVE—

"—To rot in jail!" Annabelle spat. She was shaking. She looked out the locket at her cousin who looked to be actually considering the giantesses proposal. 

Annabelle shook her head. "That's not fair," she determined. Daniel shouldn't be tortured just because she had trusted the wrong people.  

But there was nothing she could do about it. She was locked inside the co-ed's accessory, and he was out in the free world, oblivious.

"C-Come home with ya?" Annabelle heard Daniel repeat. His eyes leered at their beautiful faces. 

"Yes," Leah said, smiling like a Cheshire cat. "But we need a real man," she reiterated.  

"I am a real man!" Daniel assured. 

"Like we said," Molly sneered, "Prove it."

Daniel frowned, "H-How—"

"Take your dick out," Naomi suddenly demanded. 

Annabelle sighed—a long, tired sigh. This was what she had been expecting. Annabelle tried to see past the giantesses and into the distance. Where was Paisley? How long did it take to go to the bathroom?

Daniel took a step back on Molly's chubby palm. "W-Wha—"

Naomi repeated herself, firm and slowly, "Take your dick out."

"What's wrong?" Harper said with a fake pout, "Can't you get it up?"

Naomi scoffed, "I bet he's already fucking hard." Just then Annabelle was knocked around in the locket as Naomi suddenly moved. The giantess stepped behind Harper. Annabelle could only see the vast blackness of Harper's dress.

"Just in case he needs a little help getting there," Annabelle heard Naomi laugh. The tiny girl heard a squeal from Harper and laughter from the other giantesses.

"Omg, Naomi!" Harper giggled.

Naomi backed away from Harper and returned to her original spot. The black fabric of Harper's dress had disappeared and Annabelle could see again. Though when she saw what was happening, she wished her vision would be blocked again. 

Harper was readjusting her cleavage and Daniel was trembling in Molly's palm with his pants down. 

"Shit," Annabelle hissed. From what she'd gathered, Naomi had fondled Harper's breasts in front of Daniel. Her cousin in turn, had responded by pulling down his pants, revealing his bulging erection that was fighting against his boxer briefs.

Annabelle cursed again, "Fuck!" In less than ten minutes, they had debased her cousin. Her proud, snarky, cool older cousin. He stared up at the giantesses, noticeably terrified, but also so full of lust.

"Oh, look at the big man, now," Leah hummed with approval.

Harper lifted his chin up with her gigantic finger. "You wanna come home with us?" Harper grinned.

Daniel squeaked out uncertainly, "I-I—"

"I-I-I," Naomi mocked, "Fucking Shrinkees," she laughed.

Molly tsked, "I thought you said you were a man? Or is it that you've never dealt with real women before?" Molly propped up her large chest. 

Annabelle wanted to vomit. Their "seduction" methods were crass and obnoxious, but Daniel seemed fully enthralled. 

Daniel blurted out defensively, "I've had real lasses before! Just yesterday I—"

"Enough talking," Leah said with a sigh that moved Daniel's ginger hair, "Make a decision little man. Do you want to come with us, or do you want to stay with Mommy and Daddy?"

Daniel only hesitated for a second before assuredly answering, "Ya, I want ta go home with ya."

Annabelle shook her head. The giantesses were not just sociopathic manipulators, but they were extremely effective sociopathic manipulators. 

"That's great!" Harper chirped, clasping her hands together. 

"We'll be glad to take you home," Leah said, "But there is one thing."

Daniel looked up with wide eyes. He was already so desperate for their approval. 

"We don't just let anyone into our home," Molly said. "We can only accept the most obedient of Shrinkees." Annabelle flinched as Molly quickly glanced at her in Naomi's locket. Instinctively she backed away from the wall. 

Molly continued, turning her attention back to Daniel, "Already, you've been disobedient." 

"Wha-What? How?" Daniel sputtered.

Annabelle heard Naomi tsk, "I believe we told you to take out your tiny, Shrinkee dick."

Leah grazed her enormous slender finger over his boxers. Daniel gasped and stepped away from the finger, crouched over. 

"When we tell you to do it, we expect you to do it all the way," Leah said with a sudden sternness that visibly alarmed Daniel.

"Now go on," Harper smiled. She nodded expectedly at Daniel.

"Take your underwear off, Danny," Molly encouraged, giggling.  

Annabelle watched despondently as her cousin followed their orders. She looked down to her feet when he pulled his underwear past his crotch. 

"Good boy, Danny!" She heard Harper praise. Annabelle flinched at her words. They were almost identical to how they praised her. 

"Wow, you're pretty hung for a Shrinkee," Annabelle heard Naomi laugh. 

Harper added, giggling, "His widdle pecker is so cute. I just wanna play with it."

Annabelle felt more and more sick with every disgusting comment they directed at her cousin. 

"Okay, you can get started," Leah suddenly said. 

"What?" Daniel asked. Annabelle, as confused as Daniel sounded, looked up from her feet and towards the scene.

Leah's green eyes sparkled with eagerness. "I want you to cum for us. Right now," she ordered.

Annabelle felt bile rising up in her throat. They were so incorrigible. She knew it was ridiculous, seeing how she was in an equally—if not worse situation, but Annabelle truly pitied her cousin. He didn't deserve this.

"Come on," Molly said with a pout. She brought him a little higher to their faces. "We want to see it."

"It would be so hot," Harper practically moaned. 

Annabelle covered her ears. She knew it wouldn't help, but she had to try blocking them out somehow. Annabelle knew the giantesses enough to know when they were truly aroused, and from what she had seen—they were just toying with her cousin. The Shrinkee knew that they were playing with Daniel, but her cousin looked to be so in lust, that he either didn't notice or care. 

Daniel's hand quickly grabbed onto his penis and he began to enthusiastically jerk off. Annabelle wanted to look away, but it was like watching a car wreck—horrifically mesmerizing. The giantesses egged him on with moaning sounds and over the top affirmations a person might hear in a porno. 

Other than standard humiliation and control, Annabelle didn't understand what the giantesses' goal was. They were disgusted by Shrinkees, but they were forcing one to pleasure himself on one of their hands. 

Did their desire for humiliation outweigh their disgust? Annabelle wasn't sure, but she just wanted them to stop. 

Then they did. 

Suddenly the giantesses were absolutely silent. Annabelle removed her hands from her ears and lifted her gaze to their faces.

The Shrinkee was completely confused when she saw their faces transform from glee into horror and shock. Instantly, a chill went through Annabelle. She had never seen the giantesses make those expressions before.

Annabelle glanced at Daniel. He hadn't changed in any noticeable way. He was still jerking off. His gaze was fixed onto Molly's chest in front of him.

Annabelle was at a loss to what had changed the giantesses' expressions when she finally saw her. It was Allison—Daniel and Paisley's mother.

She didn't understand how she could've missed her—she was standing right in front of the giantesses—behind Daniel. 

Annabelle almost didn't recognize her, seeing as she looked much older and was no longer pregnant. 

Allison's expression matched the giantesses as she stared down in horror at her unware son jerking off. 

"D-Daniel?" she breathed. "Wha—what are ya—"

Daniel jumped to life with a yelp. He swiveled around to face his mother, and quickly pulled his pants up. Annabelle couldn't see his face, but she could only imagine how mortified he was.

"Are you his mother?" Molly asked. Her voice became an unsteady warble. 

"What's going on?" Allison demanded in her thick accent. She looked between the giantesses and her trembling son.

Leah spoke first with a quivering lip, "It happened so fast. Your daughter said she had to go to the bathroom and we agreed to watch him, because we had never seen someone with HDD before. But as soon as she was gone, he started saying such disgusting things to us—"

"—So disgusting," Naomi spat. 

Leah continued, "We were so shocked," she said, her voice breaking. "Then he pulled down his pants and started...touching himself," Leah whispered with shame. 

Both Annabelle and Daniel's jaws dropped. Annabelle couldn't help but be horrifically impressed by the giantesses' devious minds. 

Daniel attempted to sputter out a defense. "M-Ma, no I—" He started before Harper interrupted him by bursting into tears.

"We didn't know what to do. We told him to stop, but he wouldn't listen," Harper whimpered while she wiped her eyes.

Molly joined in with a shaky voice, "I wanted to put him down, but I wasn't sure if he would be safe on the ground. We were just waiting and waiting for his sister to come back."

Allison still looked to be in shock. She spoke as though her mind was somewhere else. She looked like she was trying to comprehend the scene she had walked into. 

"Paisley forgot about him—she does that sometimes. She only just remembered where he was after I asked her," Allison said slowly. Her eyes were locked onto her son.

There was a tense quiet. The giantesses were glancing at Allison to see if she would buy their grift, while Daniel was whimpering and sputtering something Annabelle couldn't decipher. 

"Daniel," Allison started. Annabelle clenched her fists and hoped she would somehow see through the giantesses' bullshit.

Allison's face contorted with disappointment. She shook her head at Daniel.

Annabelle placed herself into the fetal position. The giantesses had won again. 

"Daniel, how could ya be so foul?" Allison hissed. "To do that to these poor lasses—have ya no shame?"

"I-I didn't—" Daniel stammered.

"I don't want to hear it," Allison spat. "I saw ya going at it before ya noticed me."

"B-But they made me do it!" Daniel protested. 

Harper began to sob, and Annabelle was once again jostled as Naomi wrapped a shoulder around the blonde. "It's okay Harp, don't listen to him," she comforted. 

Daniel watched the giantesses act in disbelief, he turned to his mother with pleading eyes, "Ma I—"

Allison shook her head, "Enough Daniel. You're sick in the head if ya think this is how ya can treat lasses. You've always been a flirt, and I thought it was harmless, but ya really crossed the line."

"Ma—"

With speed that surprised Annabelle, Allison snatched Daniel from Molly's hand. She held him in a tight fist, her fingers wrapped completely around his body.

"One more word outta ya and I'm gonna tie ya to my heel strap," Allison snapped. 

If Daniel said something else, Annabelle didn't hear it. Allison turned to the giantesses with a guilt-ridden expression. 

"I am so sorry," she said, shaking her head. "I don't know what's gotten into him." 

Molly furrowed her brows and frowned, "It's not your fault Ma'am."

"I hope ya don't think of all Shrinkees as being like this. I know ya said this was ya first time dealing with one of us," Allison said. 

Harper shook her head, wiping away the last of her tears. She sniffed, "Of course not, we know people with HDD come in all shapes and—well you know what I mean."

Leah added, "Grief makes us all do strange things."

Allison's eyes began to tear up. "Ya girls are so kind, thank ya for being so understanding. I'm happy Anna had such wonderful friends," she said. 

She released a heavy breath and lifted Daniel to her narrowed eyes. "I'm going to have a talk with yer Dad. There's going to be some changes. Ya thought ya didn't have enough freedom before, well I've got some plans for ya, son," Allison said coolly.

Annabelle could only imagine what was going through poor Daniel's head. 

Naomi crossed her arms, shifting the locket and Annabelle. She sighed, "I really hope he learns his lesson."

Allison nodded solemnly, "Me too," she said shaking her head at her son. She turned to the giantesses. "I'm sorry my idiot son made this sad day so much worse. Ya girls didn't deserve this," she apologized again. 

Molly gave her a small smile, "That's okay, and don't worry about telling Anna's parents—we'll keep this between us. They have enough to deal with."

Allison's face brightened with appreciation. "Ya girls are angels on Earth," she praised.

"We just want to repay Anna's family for bringing someone so special into our lives," Leah said. 

Annabelle could hear the knowing smirk in her voice. God, they were awful. Annabelle was done. She'd seen enough. It had been a horrible thing to watch, but at least Daniel was still alive. It seemed that his life would possibly be permanently altered, but he was still breathing. 

Annabelle had to take wins where ever she could. 

Tired of listening to Allison praise the giantesses, Annabelle fully turned around and covered her ears. 

"I'm a little teapot short and stout! Here is my handle, here is my spout!" Annabelle sang. Her throat burned as she screamed at the top of her lungs. 

Although her throat was beginning to sting, she couldn't hear the rest of Allison and the giantesses' conversation.

It was only when she was thrown into the locket's wall by Naomi's walking, did Annabelle realize they had finished speaking, and Allison had left with Daniel. 

The giantesses walked over to their van, once again quiet and somber. When they approached the van, a suit was waiting for them, holding the door open. 

Before they stepped into the van, Molly ordered, "We're not going back to the hotel yet. I'll send you the new address."

The suit nodded, "Yes, Ms. Gates." 

Annabelle braced herself as Naomi climbed into the van with the other giantesses. She was able to avoid slamming her face into the locket, but she still fell onto her stomach. She lifted herself back up, with a sigh.

The second the suit closed the van, the giantesses burst into laughter. Annabelle was too horrified to cover her ears and sing. She was in awe of their cruelty. 

"Holy shit," Naomi snorted. "His fucking face! I can't believe he actually thought we would take his disgusting ass home with us."

Harper nodded, manic with giggles, "I know, right! A-And when his mother showed up—"

"—Don't you mean his 'Ma'?" Molly laughed. 

Leah smirked, "She came right when he was about to cum himself. The timing could not have been more perfect."

Annabelle felt blood rush to her cheeks. She pulled her knees to her chest and placed her forehead against her knees.

"Nah, it would've been better if he jizzed right when his 'Ma' walked up to us," Naomi snickered. 

"That's disgusting!" Molly said with a laugh. "I would've had to boil my hand after that." 

"That was so much fun though!" Harper chirped, "I'm glad we could do it, especially since Poppy's service was such a snooze fest."

Annabelle shook as Naomi agreed enthusiastically, "I almost fell asleep twice. If it wasn't for her pictures, I would've been snoring."

"Did Poppy watch her casket being lowered?" Molly asked.

"How the the hell am I supposed to know?" Naomi sighed. "I shook the locket and faced it towards the casket, but I don't know if she actually looked at it or not."

"She did," Leah said with so much confidence, that Annabelle lifted her head to look at her. She found Leah's emerald eyes staring back at her. The Shrinkee shuddered. The Shrinkee knew there was no possible way she could see her, but she felt as though she was staring directly at her.

"How do you know that?" Molly asked. 

A smirk spread across Leah's lips as she still stared at Annabelle. "Because she's a good widdle girl who knows to listen to her Goddesses," Leah cooed.

Annabelle glared at Leah before her eyes fell back to her knees. "Fuck you," she muttered into the empty space of the locket. 

Harper joined in. She leaned forward and danced her finger along the locket. She chirped, "Poppy is the bestest Shrinkee in the whole wide world." 

Annabelle scooted away from the blonde's gigantic finger. 

Suddenly, Harper pulled her hand back. She frowned and leaned back into her seat. She folded her arms and asked, "Guys, what the hell was up with that annoying guy? Why was he talking about Poppy like that?"

Annabelle tensed. She closed her eyes and prayed for them to just move past this conversation.

Leah leaned her head against the window. She glanced at Naomi's locket. "I know, it bothered me too." 

"What was it he said?" Molly said, trying to remember, "'I wouldn't fuck with anyone who would be friends with someone like Anna'? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Molly asked.

Annabelle started chewing on her thumb. "Just leave it alone," she hissed. 

Naomi scoffed, "I bet he's just mad cause Poppy probably rejected him."

Harper adopted a stern expression, "Poppy better have turned him down. She's totally too good for that loser—she's too good for anyone."

Leah chuckled, "Except you, right?" 

A grin broke out on Harper's face, "Obviously." 

The giantesses laughed together and the conversation seemed to move past Luke's comments.

Annabelle allowed her muscles to relax. If they could just pick up whatever it was Zelda wanted to give them, drive back to the hotel, and never talk to anyone from this town again, she could count that as a win. She just needed to focus on finding Camilla, but she couldn't do that until this asinine trip was over.

The sooner Zelda gathered up whatever crap she was giving away to the giantesses, the faster Annabelle could finally start to look forward instead of drudging up the past.

The van slowed into a stop. Then she felt it. A sudden and intense wave of panic washed over Annabelle. The giantesses hadn't even opened the van doors yet, and Annabelle could feel the anxiety scratching at her brain, trying to claw out of her skin. Annabelle ducked her head between her knees. 

She knew visiting her home would be difficult, but she hadn't expected it to affect her like this. 

She knew she was going to need to sing if she wanted survive the mental angst that this visit was going to bring. But as Annabelle sat in the locket, she couldn't remember any songs. Her mind was filled with unwanted memories threatening to overwhelm her. 

"Is this it?" Annabelle heard Naomi say hesitantly. 

"Oh wow, it's pretty small," Molly noted. 

Although in her current panicked state, the giantesses seemed like they were miles away, Annabelle still felt the irritation their comments brought. She was sure any home with less than seven bathrooms was small to them.

The giantesses exited the car. Annabelle swung with Naomi's departure. This time she allowed the momentum to jostle her around. She hoped she would hit her head and land unconscious. She had no such luck. She hit her head, but was only gifted a dull ache. 

The giantesses walked up to the front door of her house. Annabelle still hadn't lifted her head, but she could hear their heels clack against the stone path her father had paved.  

It had been put in right after Zoey had shoved her so hard onto the ground that she nearly broke her arm. The amazonian had told Annabelle's father and Zelda that Annabelle had fallen due to the mud. Within a week, her father had installed the stone path. 

Annabelle could still feel the twisting of her arm. She could still see Zoey standing over her with the same sneer she always wore. 

Annabelle gripped her head. She had no idea how she was going to get through this.  

A knock on the door temporarily grabbed her from her spiral. Annabelle instinctively looked up. The front door opened. 

Right there in the flesh, stood Zoey in all her amazonian glory. She had already changed out of her funeral clothes and was wearing her old volleyball team sweatshirt and a pair of gym shorts. Although she was only in casual sports leisure, she looked intimidating as hell.

Even perched high against Naomi's chest, Annabelle still had to crane her neck up to look at her face. 

With a smile that terrified Annabelle to her core, Zoey observed the giantesses with scrutinizing steely blue eyes. Zoey's smile widened. The familiar easy-going hum of her voice filled the locket. 

"Come in, I've been waiting for you guys."  

 

End Notes:

Oof. Evil meets evil. We'll have to wait and see what happens. On a lighter (?) note, I'm curious to know what is your favorite combo of giantesses? In the later chapters you will see some of them splintered off sometimes, and I'm curious as to what dynamic you're interested in seeing, (i,e Naomi/Harper, Molly/Leah, Leah/Naomi, etc). 

Also just tell me if you're still enjoying the story! Tell me if you're not!

Chapter 17 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay, but here's a new chapter! Thank you guys for the comments, they keep me motivated! I know some of you are going to be particularly excited about the action in this chapter. Remember to tell me what you guys think!


In the last two weeks, Annabelle had been violated in ways she couldn't have dreamed of before. But as her tormentors—both past and present—lounged in her bedroom, she realized she never truly understood what a true invasion of her privacy could look like.

She had a good view of everyone in the room, as Naomi had taken her usual stance of leaning against a wall with her arms crossed.

Leah and Molly sat on Annabelle's bed—a sight that made Annabelle want to somehow vomit and cry at the same time. Just by being in the room, they had desecrated one of the few places in which she had felt somewhat safe when she lived in this town.  

Harper was attempting to snoop without it being seen as snooping. She casually glanced and glided her fingers over the various objects on Annabelle's desk.

But it was Zoey who Annabelle couldn't keep her eyes from. The amazonian turned titaness, had taken Annabelle's desk chair and was comfortably splayed out in the black chair. She was noisily devouring a box of cookies. Annabelle watched her enormous maw smack loudly as she crushed the cookies between her sharp teeth. Annabelle couldn't help but picture her own tiny body trapped in her maw, being absolutely obliterated by her molars. The Shrinkee shuddered at the mental image.

Zoey seemed relaxed, but her blue eyes scrutinized over the giantesses' every movement.

"So," Zoey said, her voice causing Annabelle to flinch, "Anna's friends—the other ones—said there was some kind of issue with their hotel room, so they couldn't make it."

Leah tilted her head with a frown, "Oh really? That's too bad."

Annabelle bristled. She knew the giantesses had done something to prevent her friends from visiting her house. Although the Shrinkee was aggravated by the giantesses' audacity, she was also relieved that her friends would be nowhere near her tormentors. 

Molly changed the subject, "Mrs. Cooper said she wanted to give us some things of Anna's?"

Before she answered her, Zoey tossed a handful of cookies into her mouth and regarded the chubby girl with intrigue. She swallowed with a nod.

"Yeah, she something about that," Zoey started. She looked over the other giantesses and asked, "So I understand the other freshies becoming friends with Anna, but how did you all know her?" 

For a split second, Annabelle noticed the giantesses exchange glances. Molly answered, "We've known Anna from the start of the semester. Since we're graduating next year, we were looking for someone to take over as one of the student leaders of the university. She had the grades and the temperament for the job."

Annabelle watched Zoey's familiar sneer flicker across her face for a quick moment before it disappeared into a more curious expression. She tilted her head and asked innocuously, "Really? Anna? You think she had the right temperament?" 

Harper put down Annabelle's old keychain and frowned at Zoey. "Anna would've totally made an amazing leader. She was smart and kind and generous," Harper implored. 

With a change in inflection that was so slight Annabelle was sure only she noticed, Zoey nodded with a smile, "She was generous."  

Annabelle's stomach twisted in the familiar way she'd felt for the last four years. Her cheeks grew warm from embarrassment. She thought she had been making strides with her confidence and self-assuredness, but just one passive aggressive comment from Zoey, and she was back in the high school cafeteria, eating lunch alone. 

To an outside observer, Zoey's comment may have seemed complimentary, but Annabelle knew Zoey was implying what Zoey was  constantly implying—that Annabelle was promiscuous. 

Despite the fact that Annabelle had her first kiss only two weeks ago, Zoey had somehow convinced the entire school that she'd slept with most of the men in their town.

Throughout the years, those rumors had caused a lot of unwanted advances from both her classmates and some of the adults around her town. To compensate, Annabelle had taken to wearing baggy clothes and hoodies.  

If the giantesses picked up on Zoey's double entendre, they didn't show it. 

"So what was Anna like when she was younger?" Harper asked, her eyes beaming with curiosity. 

The knot in Annabelle's stomach became more intense. The other giantesses also looked mildly curious.

Zoey looked over at the giantesses with a small smile. Annabelle could tell she was considering all of her options. Zoey was rarely impulsive when it came to her. The way she had tormented her for four years had always been so strategic. 

For once, Annabelle wasn't worried. She didn't think Zoey would talk about what had happened during high school. There was no way she would want to be associated with how Annabelle was treated. 

Zoey folded her arms and sighed, "Well—"

Just then the sound of the front door unlocking pierced through the bedroom. 

"Zoey?" Zelda's voice called out. Annabelle breathed a sigh of relief. She wasn't thrilled about Zelda giving away some of her belongings, but hopefully it meant the giantesses would finally leave this town behind.

"We're in here, Mom," Zoey answered. 

Zelda appeared in the room holding what looked to be a photo album. Still, that's not what Annabelle was focusing on. Trailing after her step-mother was the only friend she had made in her four years living in this town.

Their family's old bloodhound, Maggie, slowly trudged behind Zelda. Annabelle watched as the gigantic dog rested her head on top of Zelda's feet as soon as she had stopped walking. Her wrinkly face and floppy brown skin hid her brown eyes.

Like Paisley, it was amazing to see a living creature Annabelle should've towered over, as an enormous entity. Still, Annabelle couldn't help but produce a small smile when she saw Maggie. 

Maggie was an old dog, and Annabelle had always found comfort in her calming energy. Though, the dog was a bit of a coward. She'd always whimper and scurry away when Zoey started to "play" with Annabelle. But after it was over, she'd sometimes  lick Annabelle's wounds. 

Annabelle turned her attention from Maggie and towards her step-mother. Zelda's sad face softened when she saw everyone around the bedroom. 

"I'm so glad you could make it," she said gratefully. "I just want to say that I'm thankful Anna had friends like you all."

Annabelle sighed. Her gratitude was sorely misplaced.  

"Oh of course, Mrs. Cooper. Thank you so much for inviting us into your home," Naomi said kindly. 

Annabelle was thankful she hadn't eaten anything in a while, or else she would've been upchucking it. 

"Where's Don?" Zoey asked. 

Zelda's smile dimmed a bit. "He's back at the grave site. He wanted to stay a little longer by himself," she answered. 

Annabelle's heart hurt for her father. She couldn't imagine the pain he must've been feeling. 

"What's that?" Zoey said, gesturing at the photo album.

Zelda smiled sadly, "It's the Cooper's family photo album. Don wanted to bury it with Anna, but he changed his mind and told me to bring it back to the house."

Annabelle pressed her face against the locket. She didn't recognize the photo album at all. In fact, the actual brown book it was in looked pretty new.

As if to answer her question, Zelda said, "He had a box of loose photos of Anna and his...well Anna's sister and mother. Before Anna moved to Queenston he was going to give it to her as a graduation gift." 

Zelda looked down at the photo album wistfully, "Ultimately, I think he decided against it. I don't think he wanted to remind Annabelle of the past."

It was difficult for Annabelle to see the giantesses' reactions when her own eyes were filling up with tears. The tiny girl could barely see right in front of her.

So when suddenly she heard Naomi's heart beat faster with a slight yelp from the punk-rock giantess, Annabelle was startled. 

She wiped her eyes and looked at what was happening. Down below near Naomi's legs, Maggie had started sniffing around. Annabelle peered down, astounded. She hadn't even seen Maggie move from Zelda's feet. Maggie jumped onto Naomi, causing the punk rock giantess to slightly stumble against Annabelle's bedroom wall.

The gigantic old dog began to energetically sniff Naomi's dress. 

Zelda winced at the dog's behavior. "Sorry about that," Zelda apologized earnestly. She handed the photo album to Zoey and clapped her hands together. "Come Maggie, sit," she ordered.

Maggie ignored her and continued to sniff Naomi. Annabelle watched the huge dog intensely. The first feeling that passed through Annabelle was fear. Although she loved the dog, Maggie looked absolutely monstrous. The second sensation was unease. Something was strange about her. Maggie looked determined—as if she was looking for something. 

Annabelle clambered to her knees. Was it actually possible that her dog had picked up on her scent? 

The giantesses must've had the same thought, as both Naomi and Harper—who was suddenly by Naomi's side—laughed awkwardly while trying to pull Maggie away.  

Annabelle couldn't let this opportunity get away from her. She banged against the locket with all of her might.

"Maggie! Here girl!" She shouted. 

In the slightest of movements that only a Shrinkee would notice, Maggie's ear twitched. Her big brown eyes met Annabelle's as the bloodhound locked onto the locket. 

"Maggie!" Annabelle screamed with desperation. 

Annabelle saw Maggie's nose twitch. The dog sniffed near the locket. Naomi and Harper's awkward laughter was gone as they tried to pull her away. Maggie's huge wet snout grew closer and closer. 

Just then, a gigantic hand appeared. Zelda's wrist—strong and firm from years of yoga—tensed as she grabbed Maggie's collar.

"Bad! Bad girl!" Zelda scolded the bloodhound. She pulled a whimpering Maggie back. Annabelle slumped back on her behind. She knew it'd be a long shot. She tried not to let her disappointment overcome her. Her best plan was still to find Camilla and escape. Still, if there was a possibility to escape this hell even a second sooner, she was going to take it. 

"I'm so sorry," Zelda apologized again. She laughed uncomfortably, "I guess she just likes you."

Naomi chuckled with discomfort as she wiped the slobber from her dress. "Lucky me," she muttered. 

Annabelle checked the giants' reactions. The giantesses seemed relieved that Maggie had been removed from Naomi.

Zoey, of course, was still munching on the cookies and enjoying the show. Maggie was her dog too, and yet she hadn't moved a single inch to help Zelda.

Although Zelda had moved Maggie away from Naomi, the dog was still attempting to pounce on her again. Zelda frowned at Maggie as she held her back. "What has gotten into you?" She said to the bloodhound.

Zoey shrugged, popping another cookie into her maw, "She's probably just stressed from having so many unfamiliar people in her home."

Zelda looked at Maggie with newfound concern. "Oh poor girl," She turned to her daughter, "Sunbeam, I'm going to do some breathing exercises with her until she calms down. Why don't you and Anna's friends look through the album together. I think it will help you heal."

The giantesses' perked up at the mention of Annabelle's photos. Zoey rolled her eyes, "Sure Mom, whatever you think will help."

Zelda smiled gratefully, missing her daughter's sarcasm. She turned to the giantesses. 

"I'll be back soon. Make yourselves at home," she smiled.

With that, Zelda left with a reluctant Maggie. In the new quiet of the room, everyone stared at the photo album in Zoey's lap. The blonde allowed a small smile to spread across her lips.

Annabelle could see the wheels in Zoey's head spin, as she no doubt considered her next move. There was nothing Zoey loved more than pushing people's buttons. The Shrinkee didn't particularly care if Zoey irritated her captors, but it would more than likely delay the giantesses from leaving as quickly as they could.

Zoey held the album in front of Leah and Molly. When Leah reached for it, Zoey abruptly pulled it back. Even from Naomi's spot on the wall, Annabelle could see Leah's eyebrow twitch. 

As Zoey's smile grew, Annabelle could tell she also noticed the giantess' irritation. 

"Sorry, but I was just wondering about something," Zoey said innocently. 

Annabelle's stomach was starting to twist itself again. Zoey was in one of her playful moods. She sensed tension in the room, and she wasn't going to let go until she was bored.

"What do you want to know?" Leah asked. Her green eyes met Zoey's blue orbs. Annabelle's heart sunk.

Living with the giantesses for two weeks had left Annabelle with the ability to discern their more microscopic movements and what they meant. There was a slight inflection in Leah's voice that Annabelle recognized. The emerald eyed giantess was challenging Zoey. 

Zoey began flipping quickly through the photo album. She held it close in front of her, away from the giantesses' field of vision. She looked up at them with a smile. "You guys said you knew Anna since the start of the semester. Were you close?"

Leah wasted no time answering. "Yes," she stated.

"So I guess she told you all kinds of things about herself," Zoey said, her smile unwavering. 

Annabelle couldn't tell what Zoey was getting at, but she knew whatever it was, the giantesses wouldn't like it. 

Leah's small smile remained, but her eyes were cold. "Some things," she answered simply.  

"Did she tell you about her disorder? That she was a Shrinkee?" Zoey asked slowly, but evenly.

Annabelle winced as the words came out of her mouth. For the longest time, Zoey finding out about her disorder had been one of Annabelle's greatest fears. Because of how the giantesses had framed her death, she had assumed Zoey had learned of  her Shrinkee status, but to hear her say it aloud was paralyzingly terrifying. 

This time it was Naomi who spoke, "Yeah, she told us."

Annabelle frowned. Technically that was true, but it was closer to the truth to say that she had told a room full of people—both Shrinkees and the (pre-)giantesses—that she had HDD. The giantesses had set up the Shrinkee meeting, so it wasn't as though she had "come out" to any of them.

Suddenly, dread filled Annabelle.

That wasn't true.

Repressed memories of the night of her birthday flashed through her mind. 

That night, she had made the biggest mistake of her life. It was her largest regret. She'd spent the last two weeks avoiding the fact that she was hugely responsible for her own entrapment. 

For as long as she could remember, her father had always told her to never reveal her status a Shrinkee to anyone—and Annabelle had lived by that rule.

Right until the night of her birthday.

Like the emotional intoxicated idiot she had been, Annabelle had confessed everything to Harper. Everything

Zoey's eyes turned steely. "She told you?" She reiterated. Her smile had fallen. Annabelle knew how much of a blow this was for Zoey. Her step-sister prided herself on knowing—and manipulating every single aspect of Annabelle's life. For something this big to slip past her was a huge attack on her ego.

Harper practically skipped over to the bed and plopped down next to Leah. Annabelle couldn't tell if the co-ed was purposely egging the athlete on, or if she was just that oblivious. 

"She told me first," Harper said, essentially bragging. 

Annabelle noticed the ends of Zoey's fingers turned white as she gripped the album tighter. Still, her facial expression hadn't changed.

"Oh yeah?" Zoey said with a small smile, "Were you guys particularly close?" 

Annabelle gnawed on her thumb. This was bad. This was exactly what she hadn't wanted to happen.

Harper's smile expanded as she nodded, "We always had this, like, personal connection. From the moment I saw her, it was like our souls were—"

"That sounds really cool," Zoey interrupted with a smile that didn't reach her eyes. She abruptly stood up and tossed Molly the photo album. "I'm going to get more cookies," she announced before leaving Annabelle's room.

The other giantesses instantly turned to Harper with annoyed expressions. 

"What are you doing?" Leah chastised. 

Harper's blonde brows furrowed. "What? She asked me a question," she said defensively. 

Annabelle was just relieved Zoey didn't attack Harper right then and there. The athlete could show restraint when she had to, but she rarely had patience when it came to Annabelle. The Shrinkee was sure that if Harper had been allowed to continue, she would've beaten her to a pulp. 

Molly just shook her head and opened the photo album. Annabelle's world shifted as Naomi made her way to the bed. Annabelle was weightless for a moment as Naomi sat down next to Molly. 

Annabelle glanced down at the album and then closed her eyes. She didn't know whether to look away or not. The album was intended as a gift for her, but once again the giantesses were imposing themselves on her personal life. 

She decided to refuse to let them steal another thing from her. She peered down at the album. 

The giantesses squealed at the very first photo. It looked like it was taken right after she and Beth were born. Annabelle was wearing a onesie and staring directly into the camera. There was already a tuff of dark red hair on top of her head.

Harper quickly snapped a photo with her phone. Annabelle cringed, she should've known the giantesses would react so obsessively. 

The giantesses flipped through the album snapping photos at every opportunity. They went quicker than they probably would've liked, but they were most likely worried about Zoey's return. 

As they went through the book, Annabelle was forcefully taken down memory lane. Although the giantesses skipped through photos of anyone that wasn't her, Annabelle tried her best to examine the photos of her family. 

There were photos of her sister playing soccer, and generally being a wild child. In all of her photos, she had a mischievous and gleeful look in her eyes. Although she was only seven minutes older than Annabelle, Beth had always acted like a much older sibling. Annabelle couldn't count the number of times Beth had protected her from neighborhood brats and stray dogs and bugs. 

Even as a twin she was one of a kind.

Annabelle tried to find as many photos of Beth as she could, but the giantesses were making it difficult with their stubborn focus on photos of just her. "Just let me see my goddamn sister for a second," Annabelle grumbled.

Just then the giantesses stopped at a photo. When Annabelle laid eyes on the photo, she also froze. She felt her breath catch in her throat. Feelings began to creep up—feelings that she had long since locked away.

Staring back at her with brilliant and deep brown eyes was her mother. The photo was simple. Her mother was sitting at their old piano, smiling up at the camera. 

"Woah," Harper breathed. 

"She's so pretty," Molly said.  

Leah nodded, also transfixed by the photo. "I see where Poppy gets her looks from," she said tracing the photo with a gigantic slender finger. 

"She looks just like her—except for the hair," Naomi noted.

The giantesses' comments about her mother made Annabelle oddly proud. When she was younger she had also thought her mother was the most beautiful woman in the world. 

"Wait," Harper suddenly said, drawing both Annabelle's and the other giantesses' attention to the blonde. Her face stared intensely at the photo. "Is she...like foreign?" She asked.

Annabelle groaned and rolled her eyes. Again, the giantesses were proving that money couldn't buy brains.

Molly looked at Harper incredulously, while Leah sighed.

The emerald eyed giantess replied, exasperated, "You were just complaining how I keep information about Poppy away from you, but you obviously didn't read Poppy's familial background that I provided. If you'd had, you'd know Poppy's father is English and Scottish, and Poppy's mother is Moroccan and Brazilian."

Annabelle shook her head. She wasn't even surprised at the giantesses' invasion of her privacy anymore. She didn't want to think how they had even managed to obtain that information.

"Harp," Naomi started, she sounded amused, "Did you think Poppy just had a deep tan or something?" 

Harper's cheeks turned red. "Whatever," she mumbled. Annabelle flinched as the blonde turned to Naomi's locket. Her huge finger tapped against the neckwear. 

"This just makes me wuv her even more now," she cooed. "She's so exotic! Her family is from all over the world!" 

Annabelle cringed while the other giantesses rolled their eyes.  

"Come on, I want to finish before she gets back," Molly said, tapping the photo album. Leah continued going through the book. They had stopped cooing over every individual photo. 

Every time they found of photo of her they snapped a picture with their phones and moved on to the next one. Just as they reached the final page, Annabelle heard the bedroom door open.

The giantesses causally put their phones away and pretended to be still be flipping through the album. Annabelle held a desperate hope that somehow, Zoey would notice the giantesses' creepy photo taking. Nothing real would come of it, but she'd like to see them squirm for once. 

Zoey returned, already munching on the new box of cookies. She was too fixated on her snack to even begin to suspect the giantesses of any out-of-line activity. Zoey plopped down onto the chair. She seemingly appeared to have moved past her aggravation. 

Annabelle wondered what she had done to relieve herself. When she had lived here, Zoey worked out any frustrations by "playing" with her or exercising intensely. 

Annabelle looked her tormentress over. She didn't seem out of breath or showed any other signs of exhaustion. The Shrinkee sighed. She didn't like this. It felt like the calm before the storm.

Zoey nodded to the photo album in Molly's hands. "She's cute, right?" She said proudly, grinning. "Actually, that whole family looks like they could be in one of those stock photos." 

"Do you have any pictures of her when she was in high school?" Harper asked brightly. 

Annabelle winced while Zoey didn't miss a beat. She causally threw a few cookies into her mouth. "You know how some teenagers can be. She was pretty shy, she didn't like to be photographed." 

Then as almost an after thought, Zoey added, "Plus, she moved in with us not so long after all the stuff with her mom happened. Anna was generally pretty mopey, but I like to think I helped her out of her shell a bit."

Annabelle clenched her fists at Zoey's suggestion. Annabelle barely had enough time to process the situation with her mother before Zoey began her torment.

Annabelle looked up at the giantesses to see their reactions, and was surprised to see them look concerned.

The Shrinkee's head knocked against the locket's wall as she felt Naomi lean forward a bit. The giantess' voice vibrated the locket. 

"About Anna's mom—" Naomi started before she was interrupted by Zelda, reentering the room.

Zelda stepped into the room with purpose. Her face betrayed stress and her breath was thin. 

"Zoey, do you know what happened to Anna's things? The box I was going to give her friends?" Zelda asked with slight desperation. 

Zoey turned her head to her and raised an eyebrow, "No, what's wrong? You can't find it?"

Annabelle watched the giantesses tense up. Zelda's brows furrowed, "No, it was in the garage, but there's paint all over it."

Zoey frowned, "Why was it in the garage?" 

Zelda sighed, "I didn't want your step-father to have to look at it."

Zoey shook her head with a deep sigh, "Well Maggie must've gotten into it somehow. I'll help you try to clean it up." She stood up to her full massive height.

Zelda turned to the giantesses, "I'm so sorry girls. Hopefully, this won't take too long."

Molly shook her head, "Oh don't worry about it, Mrs. Cooper, we're grateful you're even giving us some of her things."

Zelda's face shone with appreciation, "You girls are so sweet. Oh, and remember to also save some of Anna's belongings for her other friends—Oliver, Chloe, and Isabella."

The giantesses nodded with pleasant grins that stayed on their faces until Zoey and Zelda left the room.

As soon as they were out of earshot, Naomi grumbled, "Fuck those freshmen, they're not getting shit." 

Leah flipped her hair and leaned back on Annabelle's bed. "Obviously," she said flatly.  

Harper jumped up from the bed and began immediately rummaging through Annabelle's drawers. The Shrinkee sucked in air and exhaled deeply. She had known it would be only a matter of time before Harper started looking through her things. 

Annabelle looked at the blonde giantess when she heard her giggle manically. "Found it," she said gleefully.

Annabelle's entire body burned with embarrassment as the blonde held a pair of panties in between her fingers. 

Without hesitation, Harper smothered her face into the fabric. Annabelle cringed as she heard her breathe in deeply.

Molly shook her head with amused disgust, "Seriously Harper?"

Annabelle could hear the grin in Naomi's voice as she teased her, "You are such a pervert." 

Harper finally lifted her head from the panties. She had a wide smile on her face. She hummed as she shamelessly placed the panties into her purse. 

Leah only raised an eyebrow at the blonde. Harper shrugged with a satisfied grin, "You guys are just jealous because you didn't think of it first. Plus, if Poppy's stuff really is ruined from the paint, then I want at least one souvenir." 

Molly frowned, "I hope they get the paint from her things. I wanted to see what it could be."

Annabelle laughed dryly to herself. The second Zelda had said her belongings had been covered in paint, she knew Zoey had been the culprit. It wasn't even a question for Annabelle. She knew Zoey had been pissed off earlier. Annabelle was just happy no innocents got hurt this time. 

"I'm sure that—" Leah started to say just as the bedroom door crept open a bit. The giantesses instantly froze. Annabelle turned to see Maggie slowly inching into the room. Her black nose was to Annabelle's floor, sniffing around.

The giantesses relaxed. "It's just the dog," Molly exhaled. 

The giantesses watched Maggie sniff around for a moment. Harper abruptly began to erupt into giggles. 

"What?" Leah asked the bubbly blonde. 

The blonde answered through her giggles, "I just think it's funny how our pet had her own pet."

"Yeah that's hilarious, Harp," Annabelle heard Naomi say sarcastically.  

Leah's green eyes observed Maggie. "She's not the kind of dog I'd picture Poppy with," Leah noted.

Harper frowned, indignant, "Of course! Like, Poppy is so cute, and that dog is so not. Poppy should have had, like, a poodle or something." The blonde gasped and turned to Leah, "Leah, can dogs have HDD?"

Leah rolled her eyes with a sigh, "We're not getting Poppy a tiny dog."

Harper pouted, "Why not? It would be so cute. Just think, a puppy for my Poppy."

Annabelle groaned and covered her ears. She wished they would just stop talking—forever. 

"Our Poppy," Naomi corrected. "And Harp, do you really think you could handle anything taking Poppy's attention away from you? Even if it was a cute palm-sized dog?" 

Harper hesitated, then deflated, "Yeah," she admitted, "If she loved it more than me, then I'd have to flush it down the toilet or something," she concluded. 

Annabelle shuddered for the imaginary Shrinkee-dog. The giantess really was deranged. 

"Um guys," Molly said, breaking everyone's attention from the inane conversation. The chubby giantess gestured to Maggie, who was still sniffing around the room.

"I think the dog might be picking up on Poppy's scent," Molly said. Annabelle peered down at Maggie. It didn't look like she was following a particular path like she had when she tried to sniff the locket. The bloodhound was sniffing in a more random pattern.

Leah sat up and glanced down at Maggie. "I don't think so," she said.

Naomi added, "Mol, this locket is made out some of the densest material out there. You couldn't break it open with a sledge hammer."

"Yeah but—" Molly's thought was interrupted by Maggie's sudden movements. With energy and vigor Annabelle never could have expected from such an old dog, Maggie pounced on Naomi.

Annabelle screamed as the gigantic dog's mouth lurched at her. She jumped back against the locket's wall. Maggie's long, pink tongue pressed against the locket. Slobber coated the neckwear. Annabelle could only see into the deep darkness of Maggie's maw.

"Fucking shit!" She heard Naomi yell.

Annabelle was jostled around and flipped onto her back. She didn't know what was going on outside of the locket, but she heard a lot of grunting and swears from the giantesses. Annabelle was violently shaken again. 

Light shone into the locket once more. Naomi had grabbed the locket from Maggie's maw, and was pulling it back. Annabelle tried to steady herself, but the shaking was too intense. 

Naomi's giant fingers clutched around the locket, attempting to secure it from Maggie's grasp. Instead, it did the reverse. 

Her finger pressed against the locket, opening the door behind Annabelle. Both Naomi and Annabelle yelped in surprise. Instantly, Annabelle was bombarded with humidity. 

The air in the locket became thick with dog breath. Annabelle quickly started to breathe from her mouth. Annabelle clambered to her knees. She looked at the locket's opening door. There were no handles, so there was no way to close it. Annabelle's feet began to get wet, and she realized Maggie's slobber was flowing into the locket. 

Suddenly, Annabelle was thrown back against the wall. Wind whisked through the locket, as Annabelle saw Naomi's giant fingers grow further away. Her world started to shake more aggressively, and the Shrinkee fell to the locket's floor again. 

It didn't take Annabelle long to realize that Maggie had escaped from the giantesses' grasp and was on the move. Annabelle couldn't see too much outside of the bloodhound's enormous teeth. The sound of Maggie's nails on the hardwood let Annabelle know she was no longer in her bedroom. 

Annabelle was too terrified of the possibility of being swallowed by her dog to feel any relief from escaping the giantesses. 

The locket was filling up with more and more slobber. Annabelle struggled to at least sit up, so her face wouldn't be covered in the disgusting drool.

Just as she finally was able to steady herself on her knees, Maggie abruptly stopped in her tracks. Annabelle fell forward, face planting into the drool. 

A new set of fingers entered Maggie's mouth. Annabelle yelped as the locket—and she along with it—was snatched out of the bloodhound's maw. 

The locket was lifted high into the air. Annabelle's stomach flipped upside down. She didn't know who had the locket, but it sure wasn't Maggie anymore. 

Annabelle groaned as she sat up on her butt. Just from the cold air she could tell the locket's door was wide open. First, she looked down and jumped back when she saw just how high up she was. Based on the tiles she knew she was in the kitchen. Far down below, was Maggie, whimpering and jumping on the pair of legs belonging to the person who held the locket. Annabelle followed the legs until she craned her neck to see the face of the locket's new possessor. 

Annabelle's blood froze. She backed up against the locket's wall until her spine started to creak.

"No no no no no no," Annabelle whimpered. 

Above her, Zoey's massive head loomed above. In a rare act of mercy from the universe, her gigantic step-sister hadn't yet seen her. She dangled the locket's chain between the tips of her thumb and finger, but her attention was on the whimpering dog below.  

Annabelle was petrified. The locket's door was wide open. At the right angle all Zoey would have to do is look down, and she would see her. 

"Bad dog!" Zoey admonished Maggie. Annabelle flinched at her step-sister's booming voice. The Shrinkee began to shake. She had never felt fear like this before. Even when she watched the giantesses slay dozens of Shrinkees, she hadn't felt this utterly terrified. 

Zoey was absolutely massive. The athlete had terrified her before she had shrunk, but now Zoey was bigger than any mountain. 

If she were to find her when she was only a few inches tall...

Annabelle couldn't stop shaking. "P-Poppy," She stammered under her breath. "P-Poppy t-take over. Y-You can have my body, please I can't do this." 

Tears filled Annabelle's eyes when she was only met with silence. Annabelle inwardly cursed her hormone created hallucination. Of all the times to ignore her, she had to choose now.

Another voice momentarily took Annabelle's attention away from the fear. 

"Maggie! What has gotten into you today?" Annabelle heard Zelda scold her. Annabelle tore her eyes away from Zoey and looked down to see Zelda putting a leash onto Maggie's collar. Annabelle went to war with herself, trying to decide if she should attempt to get Zelda's attention. 

If her step-mother discovered her, then she would give her to her dad. But, then the giantesses would come after her father. There was also the possibility that Zoey would convince Zelda and her father to become her primary caregiver. Annabelle shuddered at the thought.

There was no chance in hell she would take that risk. 

"I'm so sorry about her. I'm going to calm her down in my bedroom," Zelda said to the giantesses, who Annabelle hadn't noticed until this point. They stood a few feet across from Zoey, looking pale. They didn't even respond to Zelda. They were obviously trying to hide their panic, but Annabelle could sense their desperation. They probably thought Annabelle was going to call out for Zoey at any second. 

In any other instance Annabelle would've basked in their distress, but the Shrinkee was too preoccupied with her terror to enjoy the moment. 

As Zelda dragged Maggie out the kitchen, Annabelle was locked onto Zoey again. Now that Maggie was gone, the enormous athlete held a glint in her eye that Annabelle recognized. It was the same glint she held when she was in one of her playful moods. However, this time it was directed towards the giantesses. She must've sensed their desperation, and was going to jump on it. 

"Sorry about that," Zoey said glibly. She grinned, "Maggie's getting a little deranged in her old age."

Naomi took a quick step forward. She extended her arm to take back the locket. "That's okay," she said, her colossal hand heading straight for Annabelle.

Annabelle was jerked back, as Zoey yanked the locket away from the punk-rock giantess. Annabelle pushed her body back into the locket's wall. With the door wide open, Annabelle knew it would be a long way down if she fell. 

Zoey glanced between the locket and Naomi. Annabelle knew Zoey could only see the top of the locket from her angle, and not from the side where she was out in the open, but it didn't stop the Shrinkee from freezing every time her blue eyes focused on the locket. 

Annabelle could tell Naomi and the other giantesses were struggling not to make direct eye contact with her in order not to draw attention to her.

Still, Naomi looked to be running out of patience as Zoey snatched the locket just from her grasp.

Zoey's face contorted into a pseudo grimace. She let out a playful tsk, "Don't touch it, it's covered in old dog slobber. I'll wash it for you. It's the least I can do."

Naomi responded with a strained smile, "That's okay, it's an expensive locket and there's a special cleaning—"

Zoey chuckled, "Don't worry about it, I'll just rinse it off. I assume it's water proof, right?" Zoey didn't wait for her to answer. Annabelle started to shake again as the locket jostled with every step her gigantic step-sister took.

Zoey approached the kitchen sink, and the Shrinkee's dread overwhelmed her. She could call out for help, she couldn't scream. The giantesses only stood frozen, they looked unsure of how to proceed. 

Annabelle watched her enormous step-sister turn the faucet on. The roaring water assaulted her ears. Annabelle's body stiffened. Once Zoey started to wash the locket there would be no way she wouldn't see her. Zoey slowly crept the locket towards the running water. The giantesses must have been making agitated expressions otherwise Zoey wouldn't be drawing this out so much. 

Zoey's voice boomed over the roaring faucet, "Actually, I think will be easier."

Annabelle didn't have time to even let Zoey's words digest before she was abruptly moved over to the right side of the sink. An enormous dish pan filled with murky water was directly beneath her. The Shrinkee took a deep breath and clenched her eyes shut. Annabelle knew Zoey wouldn't give the giantesses time to react.

And she didn't.

Annabelle became weightless as Zoey plunged the locket into the dirty water. The water slapped against Annabelle's skin like a whip. Water engulfed her completely. Annabelle held onto the walls of the locket for dear life. The water was murky, but she didn't want to take the risk of Zoey spotting her in the dish pan. From above the surface of the disgusting water, she heard muffled voices—no doubt the giantesses. Annabelle was too panicked to wonder what they were saying.

Annabelle's body tugged against the weight of the water. Zoey was pulling the locket out. When she resurfaced, the water flowed from Annabelle's ears and she was able to hear clearly. Naomi was saying something about the locket's metals. Annabelle couldn't concentrate on the giant people around her.

Her head was spinning from the smell of the water. Annabelle glanced down at her legs and saw the remains of what looked to be a chewed piece of leftover pasta. The Shrinkee cringed and kicked it away from her limbs.

The locket began to swing again. Zoey was once again on the move. Her step-sister's footfalls boomed in her ears. Even as she was perched high above in the locket, the massive blonde's movements were almost deafening to her.

Annabelle leaned back into the locket. Zoey's strides were longer and faster than the giantesses', so Annabelle had to take extra care not to be thrown from the locket. 

Zoey soon reached Annabelle's bedroom. However, instead of reclaiming her chair, Zoey leaned against Annabelle's desk. The giantesses followed from behind, walking tentatively. It was as though they were afraid any sudden movements might key Zoey in on Annabelle's presence. They also seemed to avoid looking anywhere near the locket.

That was the wrong move. Annabelle knew Zoey liked her victims to be attentive. 

Sure enough, Zoey began swinging the locket with more purpose. Annabelle flung forward and landed on her chest. She closed her eyes and pretended she was on a roller coaster ride—an unregulated, unsafe roller coaster ride. 

Zoey's thunderous voice managed to find its way to the nauseated Annabelle's ears.

"Oh, I'm just drying it off for you." Annabelle could hear her smirk. "This looks expensive, but the chain broke off pretty easily, huh? I mean, it's not like Maggie's a spring pup anymore."

Annabelle heard Naomi's terse voice reply, "Yeah, I'm going to have a long talk to the...manufacturers about that."

Zoey's chuckle vibrated throughout the locket, "You should do that. But it doesn't seem that bad, I mean it can handle this."

Suddenly, Annabelle's spinning intensified. The locket started swinging in the opposite direction. In an instant, Annabelle found herself tumbling across its floor. She slipped out of the locket's open door. 

Through pure instinct, Annabelle grasped the floor of the locket before she plummeted down miles and miles to the floor. Her edges of her fingers barely held her as she dangled freely from the locket. Even in this perilous position, Annabelle couldn't help but glance up at her massive step-sister. Somehow she hadn't noticed her. Her focus was on the giantesses rather than the locket.

Although she knew it was entirely fucked up, her dangling position had left her more terrified of her lack of coverage from the enormous athlete, than the potential of falling miles to the floor. Zoey's pink lips were still moving as she passively taunted the giantesses. Annabelle watched her angled jaw moved up and down while she carried a cocky smirk. Her step-sister was amazingly powerful looking. Annabelle knew that if she just causally looked down at the locket, she would spend the rest of her life under her unyielding, and tortuous control.

That was enough motivation to attempt to climb back into the locket. Annabelle strained every muscle in her arms to pull herself up. Surprisingly, she had the strength to do it, but both Zoey's swinging and the residual water from the sink was making it difficult to keep a steady grip.

Annabelle wanted to scream, cry, or even whimper, but she knew any sound she made had the potential to get her caught. Still, Annabelle was moments away from being overwhelmed by panic. Any second, Zoey could decide to look down. Annabelle glanced at the giantesses.

Her stomach sank. She was sure it was purely instinctual, but they were directing more glances over to her. If they kept it up, Zoey really would look down to see what they were staring at. 

On top of that, Annabelle was starting to slip. She could feel it. Zoey was going to look down and find her.

Just then, Leah's proud voice cut through Annabelle's mental spiral. "I was wondering about something," she said evenly, without a trace of anxiety. 

Zoey stopped swinging, causing one of Annabelle's hands to slip. The Shrinkee's fingers screamed as she held herself up with one hand.

Above her, Zoey had become intrigued by Leah's comment. Her massive mouth dropped its smirk. Zoey stared dead ahead at Leah. 

"Yeah?" She said.

Annabelle heard the springs of the bed come to life as Leah sat down. 

"You seem pretty caviler about your step-sister's death," Leah said bluntly.

Before Annabelle could witness Zoey's reaction to Leah's challenge, Annabelle finally felt the surface of the locket's floor slip away from her finger's grip.

Silence temporarily found her as she plummeted towards the floor. The passing wind swirled in her air as her weightless body tumbled down. Either through luck or sheer terror, Annabelle's lungs were so restricted that she couldn't summon the air to scream. Silently she fell for what seemed like minutes, until she landed onto her hardwood floor—hard.

It took a moment for Annabelle to actually feel the pain. But when it finally came, it nearly rendered her unconscious. Her entire body hurt. Although her eyes were dry and she had a difficult time seeing anything other than the floating white spots in her vision, she could tell that she'd broken her left arm. The blinding pain coming from her spine let her know her back was most likely broken too.

Annabelle's vision began to clear, allowing her to her surroundings. When she finally did, she wished she'd remained blind.

Above her was a sight she had only seen in the most horrifying of her nightmares. Zoey towered above her. The titaness' frame spanned miles above the tiny girl. From her perspective, the Shrinkee could see muscles that might go unnoticed at human size. Annabelle was directly beneath her titanic step-sister. Her massive feet flanked both sides of Annabelle's small body. She was so close to her feet, she could feel the warmth and smell the faint musk from the gigantic peds. If either of Zoey's feet moved even an inch she would've touched her.

Annabelle's terror was momentarily put on pause as she felt the bones in her arm begin to mend. Her arm exploded in pain. She bit down on her lip and her eyes filled with tears. She was terrified to even let so much as a whimper pass from her lips. Though, she doubted Zoey would notice if she screamed.

Above her Leah and her step-sister seemed to be having an intense conversation. Annabelle watched Zoey's colossal head tilt. Her eyebrow was raised and she had regained her smirk, but Annabelle watched her massive toes clench right next to her. The sudden movement almost caused Zoey's big toe nail to scratch Annabelle's cheek. Annabelle wanted nothing more than to slink away, but her back was still broken.

"You think I don't care that my sister is gone?" Zoey asked with a dry chuckle.

Annabelle heard the bed springs creak in the distance. She was sure Leah had just repositioned herself on her bed. If she hadn't known Leah well enough, she would have assumed the noise was her withering under Zoey's gaze, but Annabelle knew the raven haired giantess was more than likely baiting Zoey with a condescending expression.

Leah's flat voice rang through the bedroom, "I just think it's odd how you're snacking away and smiling when your step-sister was buried only a couple of hours ago."

Zoey made a flippant musing sound and peered at what Annabelle assumed was Leah. After she stared at her in silence for a moment, Zoey finally said, "Anna and I have a very special relationship. Of course I'm bummed that she's not here with me right now, but I know we'll see each other again."

Annabelle's skin crawled at the conviction in Zoey's words. There was absolutely no reason for her to think Annabelle was still alive, and yet she sounded so sure.

Zoey's words must have alarmed the giantesses, because Annabelle heard Molly's slightly unnerved voice say, "You speak like she's...you know...still alive."

Zoey gave the chubby giantess a small smile and stood up straighter. In her slight movement, she lifted her foot to shift herself. Annabelle's heart nearly exploded. Without warning, she was engulfed in the shadow of Zoey's foot. The huge foot hurled towards her. Fueled by pure adrenaline, Annabelle rolled out of the way.  

She panted from fear as Zoey's foot landed right where she had been. What was probably a silent movement for the titaness, was the massive thud of a giant foot colliding onto the floor for Annabelle. A full second passed before Annabelle realized her back was not causing her blinding pain. It was still sore, but it had healed itself.

Before she could allow the slightest of relief to wash over her, the colossal co-eds' conversation from above continued. 

"Why do you assume she's dead?" Zoey retorted calmly. 

Annabelle heard Harper's anxious voice say, "T-The police said the bus crash killed everyone."

"There was no body," Zoey shot back. The giantesses must have been making disapproving expressions, because Zoey added, "Look, I know how it sounds—that's part of the reason I haven't mentioned it to Don or my Mom, but I know my sister, and I'd know if she were dead."

"And you're simply certain of this?" Leah challenged. 

Zoey chuckled again, "Yeah," she said with a grin. "I know Anna better than anyone—including herself. She's a lot tougher than some bus crash—I made sure of that," she said with pride.

Annabelle wanted to scream. Over the years, one of Zoey's "explanations" for tormenting her was "she was trying to make her tougher". If anything, Annabelle had gotten this far in spite of Zoey, definitely not because of her.

Leah's tone changed, it was less accusatory and more patient. "Then tell me how Anna became different since she met you," she asked.

Annabelle watched Zoey's face light up. Her massive mouth spread into a large grin. The titianess' blue eyes danced along the ceiling as she considered Leah's question. 

Just then, Annabelle felt a vibration through the floor. She froze, thinking it was Zoey's foot again, but she noticed the vibration felt more distance and even more subtle. Annabelle sat up and turned around. The giantesses were staring at her with desperation in their eyes. Leah looked slightly calmer as she wore her poker face. Annabelle's gaze landed on her gigantic hand. She was taping her toe onto the floor and making a beckoning motion with her finger. 

Annabelle grimaced. She understood now. Leah had asked Zoey that question as a distraction, and the giantesses were telling her to use the opportunity to make her way across the room to them.

No.

Not them. She would never choose them willingly. Still, she couldn't be caught by Zoey either. Annabelle hurriedly scanned her room. Her step-mother had cleaned out most of her stuff. There were not that many places to hide. 

Annabelle's eyes found a pile of her old hoodies. Zelda probably had set them aside to donate. They were in the same direction as the giantesses, so they would most likely think she was running towards them, until she would veer left at the very last second. Annabelle cringed. It was risky, but it was better than nothing.  

Before Annabelle's fear could paralyze her feet, she was off running. Her left arm and back still hurt, but she could still run. Annabelle ran as fast as she could—which admittedly—was pretty fast. It had been a while since Annabelle had been allowed to exercise in a manner that wasn't directly catering to the giantesses. The Shrinkee was surprised to see she was much faster than she had been before she'd shrunk.

Annabelle kept her eyes on the pile of hoodies. She knew that if she looked up, the giantesses would be watching her, and was afraid she would be thrown off from her goal. 

She quickly ran across the room. Just as Annabelle was preparing to veer left, she was thrown to the ground by the vibration of Zoey's sudden and loud stomp. Before Annabelle even hit the ground, her heart sank. She was sure Zoey had seen her.

Her step-sister's voice boomed around her, "I just remembered! Anna hadn't even had her period when she came here. I practically had to teach her how to be a woman."

Annabelle didn't know whether to feel relieved or deeply embarrassed at Zoey's sudden declaration. She decided on relieved, as Zoey had not discovered her. Though it did not last long. The titaness was still talking about Annabelle's first mensuration, but she had also started walking back to the desk chair.

The chair was directly in the path of the hoodies. At best, Zoey would spot her, at worst—Zoey would step on her and then spot her. Zoey's thunderous footfalls shook Annabelle with every step. 

Annabelle knew she needed to hide. Fast.

The Shrinkee scanned the room. There was nowhere to run. Annabelle wanted to just curl up into a ball and tune the world out. 

No.

She couldn't give up that easily. Annabelle looked over the room again. Just as Zoey was only a few steps away from her, Annabelle saw something that reminded her of the night she had first been shrunken. An idea formed in her mind. It was a bad idea, but it was an idea.

Once again, Annabelle's feet were braver than her mind. She took off in a completely different direction. She ran as fast as her little feet could carry her. She made a beeline towards the desk chair—directly towards the box of cookies that her step-sister had been devouring earlier. The bright purple box had been tossed on its side after Zoey had been first irritated by Harper.

Annabelle knew it was a dangerous idea. She knew it was a stupid idea. But it was her only idea.

The Shrinkee ran for the box. If she was lucky, Zoey would close up the box and put it away in one of their cabinets. Then, Annabelle could escape before the giantesses got to her, and figure out what to do later.

With heavy foot steps behind her, getting closer by the second, Annabelle raced up to the box of cookies. Without giving herself time to doubt the plan, Annabelle dove straight into the box of cookies. 

Since Annabelle had been shrunken, there were many things that made her disorientated due to the drastic change in the proportion of everyday objects. The cookies were not an exception. They were huge to the Shrinkee, easily twice the size of her head. 

Outside of the box, she heard Zoey's giant feet approach. The desk chair screeched and creaked. Annabelle was sure Zoey had just sat down.

Zoey's voice reached the inside of the box. "You know she couldn't drive too. I tried to teach her, but she just kept freaking out on me," Zoey chuckled.

Annabelle took a moment from being scared to appreciate the absolute bullshit Zoey was spewing. Due to their busy schedule, Zelda and her father had passed the task of teaching Annabelle to drive over to her step-sister. All it resulted in was Zoey sporadically screaming at the top of her lungs and reaching over to yank the steering wheel abruptly. Zoey had claimed it was to "prepare her for anything on the road". 

Annabelle gave up pretty quickly after a few "lessons", leaving her dependent on Zoey for rides. Annabelle was well aware that had most likely been Zoey's goal. 

The only silver lining of the situation had been Oliver giving her private driving lessons over the summer. She wouldn't trade those memories for anything.

Without warning, Annabelle's reminiscing was forcefully interrupted. She found herself being lifted up high as the cookie box was suddenly grabbed. 

She knew it was Zoey who picked the box up. Her step-sister's voice boomed louder than when she had heard it before. All of the box's shuffling had landed Annabelle on her back, on top of the mountain of cookies. Light shone from above and into the box. She was able to see Zoey's massive face from below. The titaness was still blathering on to the giantesses about her.

"These things are addictive," Zoey said, her voice echoing though the box. "Anna likes sweet things too. She loves fruit and any dessert."

Annabelle's stomach dropped as she saw Zoey start to raise her gigantic hand—then lower it towards the box. Her fingers descended into the box straight for Annabelle. The Shrinkee shut her eyes clenched her entire body, and prepared for the worst.

"W-Wait!" Molly's voice yelped. It startled both Annabelle and Zoey. Annabelle peeked her eyes open and saw Zoey's fingers had stopped mere inches from her body.

"I-I was just wondering what Anna's favorite dessert was—because I remember her saying it was chocolate cake, but now I'm thinking it could've been cherry pie," Molly said.

Annabelle watched Zoey's face break out into a grin, "Oh it was definitely ice cream," she said with a quiet chuckle.

Annabelle knew why she was laughing. Sometime during her junior year, Annabelle had eaten the last fudgesicle in the freezer. In response, the next day Zoey and her friends had bought out all of the ice cream at their local grocery store, scooped it into a large bucket, and dumped it on her in the middle of the cafeteria during lunch.  

It was a traumatic memory for Annabelle, but for once she was grateful for it. Zoey was obviously lost in the memory. The titaness distractedly removed her fingers from the box as tapped her fingers across the box's sides. 

Annabelle didn't waste the distraction Molly provided. She flipped over onto her stomach and began tunneling down deeper into the box. She crawled past cookie after cookie, until she felt Zoey's hand shake the box as she began reaching into it for more cookies. 

From the cracks of the cookies, Annabelle was able to see Zoey's ginormous fingers snatch a handful up and shove them into her wide maw.  Her giant step-sister chewed noisily as she always did. However, when Annabelle was this close to her, the sound of her chewing was almost thunderous. Annabelle listened as she heard the cookies break apart in her mouth, cracking under the slightest pressure from her sharp teeth.

Annabelle shuddered. She was starting to realize just how perilous her situation was.

After a huge swallowing sound, Zoey reached into the box again. This time, she grabbed an even bigger handful. More light crept into the box. Annabelle's cookie coverage was dwindling down.

The Shrinkee cursed herself. How could she be so stupid? She'd seen Zoey eat three full boxes in one sitting. She should've known Zoey would empty the box easily. 

Zoey poured the new handful of cookies into her mouth. Like before, Zoey easily decimated the cookies in her maw. Zoey reached into the box again. Her gigantic fingers nearly grazed Annabelle's head. As Zoey chewed, Annabelle knew she was running out of space. 

She had to come up with a new plan, but her fear was forcing her head blank. Each time Zoey's claw like fingers grasped the giant cookies, Annabelle couldn't help but think she might be next. It was all Annabelle could do from screaming every time she saw Zoey's enormous hand. 

Suddenly, Annabelle was violently flung into the side of the box. Cookies collided into her tiny body and landed on top of her. As she tried to regain her bearings, she heard Zoey's muffled protest through her full mouth.

Naomi's voice pierced through the box. "Sorry, but you made them look so good," she said. Annabelle's eyes widened and her heart pounded in her ears. She looked up to see Naomi's giant face peering down into the box. It was the first time she had seen Naomi's face since she'd been placed in the locket.

Her brown eyes were still bordered with heavy eyeliner, but most of her facial piercings were gone. She had probably gone with a more conservative look for Annabelle's funeral. 

Annabelle watched in horror as her fingers—nails coated in black polish—came barreling towards her. Annabelle squealed—making noise for the first time since she'd left the locket, and drove deeper into the pile of cookies. She could hear Naomi's hand digging through the cookies for her. 

Zoey must've been giving her a strange look, because Naomi said, "Oh, I always go for the cookies at the bottom—everyone knows they're the best part."

Annabelle dug through the cookies faster. She could feel the warmth from Naomi's hand getting closer. Annabelle hit a wall of carboard. She had come to the bottom of the box. The Shrinkee kicked the box and scratched at it, desperately attempting to make a hole.

Annabelle attacked the box until she was engulfed in warm darkness. Naomi had found her. The punk-rock giantess clasped her tightly in her hand, not allowing any space for Annabelle to fight back. Still, that didn't stop the Shrinkee. She squirmed and wiggled, attempting to break free. 

Annabelle used all of her strength, but she stood no chance against the co-ed. Naomi began to lift her from the box. Tears filled Annabelle's eyes. This was closest she had been to escape in a while. She didn't know if she could mentally take all of the "almosts" any longer. 

Abruptly, Annabelle's pity party was interrupted by a sight that terrified her on a cellular level: Naomi's open mouth.

It all hit Annabelle at once. She had been so concerned with getting caught, she had forgotten that Naomi had recaptured her under the guise of trying some of Zoey's cookies. Since Zoey was undoubtedly still watching, she would be expecting Naomi to eat the "cookie".

"N-No...no," Annabelle whimpered. 

Naomi must've heard her, because she quickly threw her into her maw before she could make any more noise. Instantly, Annabelle was sent into darkness.  

A primal fear took over the Shrinkee. She was in a mouth. She was in a human mouth. She was engulfed in darkness and thick, warm saliva. Naomi's tongue was her ground. She couldn't see it, but the smooth, slimly thing, was its own creature. The tongue was still for now, but Annabelle's instincts screamed that it was dangerous. Annabelle also took note that Naomi had removed her tongue piercing, so there was absolutely nothing to hold onto. 

The "air" which was essentially Naomi's recycled breath, was sticky and hot. There wasn't a lot of space to move in the mouth, but the dizziness Annabelle felt made it seem as though she was in a vast, hot, and flooded cave.

The cavernous mouth began moving. She still couldn't see anything, but she heard Naomi's gigantic teeth slam and grind into each other. The Shrinkee screamed, and Naomi began humming to drown her out. The small rational part of Annabelle knew Naomi was only pretending to chew so Zoey thought she was eating the cookies, but the primal part of Annabelle's brain only heard chewing and was convinced she was about to be grinded up between the punk-rock co-ed's teeth.

Annabelle continued to scream. Words were far past her mental abilities now. There was only fear. 

The fear turned to horror, as she heard different parts of Naomi's throat come alive. Behind her, she heard Naomi's throat muscles contract and expand.

Naomi was swallowing. Annabelle could only cry.

Gravity began to betray her, as she felt the enormous tongue shift sideways. Her feet were the first to slip down against the slimy tongue. Annabelle tried to grab the tongue to no avail. Naomi's saliva was all over her hands. It was in between her fingers, under nails—Annabelle had not way to hold onto anything. 

The Shrinkee slipped down until she no longer felt the tongue against her stomach. She fell further and was constricted on all sides of her body. She felt the pressure increase.

There was no doubt for the Shrinkee that she was in Naomi's throat. She felt the muscles of the throat move again. They cascaded over her tiny body like a bumpy massage chair. Annabelle heard the swallowing sound again, this time it was louder and bounced off her ear drums.

Annabelle moved deeper into the throat, crying the entire time. She moved faster until she no longer felt the intense pressure. Suddenly, she was in free fall. Her crying was interrupted by a quick scream as she landed into hot liquid with a plop. Annabelle quickly closed her mouth as the liquid came into contact with her tongue. It tasted like vomit.

Annabelle knew she was in Naomi's stomach. Though it was a concept she couldn't wrap her head around. She knew the logistics of it. She knew she had just been eaten by the co-ed, but her mind couldn't connect the situation into reality. 

She was a teenager. Teenagers didn't get eaten whole by co-eds.

Annabelle didn't know what to do. There wasn't much she could do.

Breathe in.

Annabelle coughed as she inhaled one of the worst smells that had come into contact with her nose. The mantra wouldn't work in this situation. 

She couldn't even concentrate. It was so loud. Annabelle didn't know what she expected the inside of a stomach to sound like, but she hadn't predicted this. It was like an organic factory. She heard everything regarding the inner workings of Naomi's body.

From her heartbeat to the expanding of her lungs, Annabelle heard it all. It was overwhelming—so overwhelming that Annabelle almost didn't notice her skin had begun to burn. The Shrinkee couldn't see anything inside Naomi's stomach, but she could tell she had been wading in a pool of Naomi's stomach acid.

The burning wasn't harrowingly painful, but it was definitely intense. Annabelle knew if she had light, she would see that her skin had turned red. 

Annabelle considered walking around and determining how much space she had in the stomach, but she knew it was pointless. She couldn't see a thing, and if she were being honest with herself, she didn't think she could will her legs to move. She was paralyzed with fear.

There was nothing she could do.

She didn't even know how long she had been in Naomi's stomach. It was impossible to measure time, and she couldn't hear anything outside of Naomi's organs. If she was moving Annabelle wouldn't know it. She was trapped and ignorant.

This was the lowest Annabelle had ever been. Annabelle knew there wasn't much lower than being eaten by a college student.

THIS IS THE PINNACLE OF YOUR PURPOSE. YOU HAVE BEEN CONSUMED BY YOUR GODDESS.

Annabelle's heart sank. She shook her head, "N-No, not you, not now."

JUST A LITTLE LONGER AND YOU WILL BE ONE WITH YOUR GODDESS.

Annabelle winced at what Poppy was implying. She wouldn't do it. She was not going to be digested. 

CLOSE YOUR EYES, FEEL HER ALL AROUND YOU. FEEL HER POWER. YOU ARE INSIDE YOUR GODDESS. YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO HER. WORSHIP HER. WORSHIP HER COMPLETE CONTROL OVER YOU.

Annabelle slammed her hands over her ears, "Shut up, you fucking—"

YOU ARE HERS. YOU ARE HERS. 

Annabelle screamed and started sobbing. How could she deny the giantesses' power? Naomi had eaten her. She had been eaten. There was no greater show of dominance. How was she supposed to fight against power like that?

Even Annabelle's sobs were drowned out by the churning of Naomi's stomach. God, she was pathetic. Annabelle cried harder. She hated the giantesses, but she hated herself more.

Then it happened. Gravity reversed. One second, Annabelle was crying in a pool of stomach acid, the next, she was weightless in the air. Annabelle shot up until she felt the pressure of Naomi's throat return. She continued her ascent. Light burned her eyes as she saw she was headed straight out of Naomi's mouth. 

The stuffy air of Naomi's body evaporated and Annabelle felt cool air touch her blistering skin. The Shrinkee was shot out of the punk-rock giantess' mouth. After a few terrifying seconds in free fall, Annabelle landed directly onto Naomi's cupped palms. 

Before she could even understand what was happening. What felt like an avalanche of vomit crashed over her small body. Annabelle closed her eyes shut and clenched her entire body as she felt the hot, disgusting barf flow over her like a waterfall.

When the torrent was finally done, Annabelle weakly opened her eyes. One quick scan let her know she was in their van. The giantesses hovered above her wearing distraught expressions. Annabelle's ears were filled with vomit, but she could still hear the giantesses' muffled voices.

"Poppy! Poppy, are you okay?" Harper demanded, she had tears in her eyes. 

Naomi's lip quivered, "Poppy, I'm so fucking sorry."

Leah leaned in close. Annabelle was surprised to see even she had panic in her eyes, "Poppy, tell me if anything hurts," she insisted. 

Molly, who looked equally as upset, gently pushed Leah back, "Calm down guys, give her some space."

Annabelle's face crumbled as she looked up at the enormous co-eds. The giantesses and their giant concern only enraged Annabelle. She wished they simply treated her like a disposable toy. Then the situation wouldn't be as fucked up as it was.

She knew their deep concern aligned less with a friend or loved one getting hurt, and more like a beloved family pet getting injured. 

When they treated Annabelle like this it was only infuriating for the Shrinkee. She didn't understand them. If they could love her like a pet, what stopped them from loving her like a person?

Annabelle burst into tears, surprising the giantesses. The Shrinkee bawled in Naomi's ginormous palms. She let out everything she had been holding in, and sobbed. 

She felt one of the giantesses caresses her vomit covered back. Annabelle didn't push the finger away. She simply cried until her exhaustion pulled her into darkness.

 

 

 

End Notes:

Anna can't catch a break, can she? Tell me if you liked the vore action in this chapter. It was my first time writing anything like that, so I'm open to advice. I'm also open to any questions you have about the story.

Also, I loved reading your comments about the pairings you'd like to see. I'm hoping to surprise a few of you with what's going to be happening in the coming chapters.

Chapter 18 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, back again with another chapter. Funnily enough, I had to cut this chapter in half because it was just that long (yes, even I can recognize when a chapter is too long). 

This chapter was fun to write. After a few necklace chapters—we're going back to the basics of classic FF and Annabelle interactions. Enjoy.


 

"Here comes the airplane, ooooo," Harper cooed. Annabelle held back an eye roll as the blonde giantess twirled the piece of strawberry in the air. Annabelle watched from the living room's glass coffee table as Harper made airplane sounds and lopped the strawberry high up above.

It had been an exhausting two weeks since the funeral. This was mostly due to the change in the giantesses' behavior. After the swallowing incident, the giantesses had placed a hold on their "teasing". They treated Annabelle as though she were made of glass. They stopped using her for masturbation. They ceased forcing her to care for their feet. They almost treated her like a person.

That lasted three days.

On the fourth day, they announced that they were tired of Annabelle flinching every time one of them spoke, ate, or moved their mouth in any way. To combat her trauma, the giantesses became even more affectionate with Annabelle—a feat the Shrinkee didn't think could be possible.

Harper finally lowered the small piece of strawberry to Annabelle. It was still too big to eat in one bite, but the giantesses had gotten better at learning how much she could handle. Annabelle opened her mouth and leaned forward when Harper abruptly yanked the strawberry away. 

Annabelle only just stopped herself from groaning out loud. 

Harper grinned up at her from above. Her massive face carried a large smile that showed off her perfect pearly whites. The blonde tsked. "Ah, ah, Poppy, you're forgetting something," Harper chirped.

The bubbly giantess lowered her face until her huge head filled Annabelle's vision. 

"Kisses, please!" She sang, blasting her hot cereal, strawberry scented breath, and loud voice at Annabelle. The Shrinkee cringed as Harper's gigantic pink lips puckered in front of her. 

This was the definitely Annabelle's least favorite behavior change of the giantesses. As most of Annabelle's trauma had originated from a giant mouth, the giantesses had decided that exposure therapy was the best path forward. This meant Annabelle was constantly finding herself either inside one of their mouths or pressed against it. The giantesses had promised her they wouldn't swallow her for the foreseeable future, but Annabelle knew resisting temptation wasn't one of their strong suits. 

Annabelle sighed as she stared at Harper's pillowy lips. At least she wasn't wearing lip gloss. The giantesses never seemed to mind coating her in their makeup whenever they became affectionate. 

Annabelle puckered her own lips and pressed them against Harper's lower lip. Like always, Annabelle smelled the scent of vanilla as she kissed Harper. Her lips were frustratingly soft. They really were like two giant pillows. 

Before Annabelle could get swept up in the sensation, she backed away from the giant lips. Harper beamed down at her as she sat up straight again.

Harper squealed, "Poppy woppy you are just the cutest thing in the whole wide world." Annabelle's ears rang from the giantess' high-pitched cooing. Harper held the strawberry to Annabelle's face. Annabelle opened wide and bit it while Harper held the fruit steady.

Like all the food the giantesses had, the strawberry was exquisite. The freshness of the fruit emphasized its sweet juices. Annabelle had to take extra precaution not to get the juice on her clothes. She was still in her white nightgown. Typically, the giantesses changed her clothes after they washed her in the morning, but Harper had woken up before the sun even fully rose, and brought Annabelle straight downstairs. This surprised Annabelle, because on the weekends the giantesses typically slept in. 

Nonetheless, Harper had placed her on the kitchen island while she cut up some strawberries and dropped them in a bowl of cereal. Annabelle had spent fifteen minutes or so trying to fully wake up while watching Harper scroll through her socials on her phone and send Annabelle little glances of adoration. 

Once she was finished eating, she tossed the bowl in the sink and carried Annabelle off to the living room where she began feeding her pieces of a strawberry in exchange for kisses.

Annabelle continued to eat. Harper began stroking her back with her other finger. The Shrinkee loathed to admit it, but the blonde giantess' stroking felt very good. Annabelle did her best to ignore it, and focused on eating the strawberry as fast as humanly possible. 

Harper hummed, visibly delighted, as her giant blue eyes watched Annabelle. Just as Annabelle finished off the strawberry, she heard the familiar thunderous footfalls that let her know another giantess was approaching. Annabelle watched Harper's smile transform into a pout.

"Omg, we never have any alone time," she groaned. 

Leah glided into the room, as she always did—with graceful, yet confident steps. Annabelle could see why Naomi constantly called her a princess. Even in her purple pajama shorts and camisole, she seemed elegant as she stepped into the room. 

Harper regarded her with a frown. "Why are you up so early?" She asked, pouting.

Leah looked down at the blonde with a raised eyebrow, "Good morning to you too. I was just talking to my father. He's in China right now, so this was the only time we could speak." 

Annabelle noted Leah's statement with surprise. The giantesses and their families certainly lived very different lives from her.

The Shrinkee watched Harper's face flash with slight guilt. "Oh," she said simply. She sighed, "Sorry, it's just that I wanted to eat breakfast with Poppy alone."

Annabelle watched Leah's green eyes scan the table from above. When they landed on Annabelle her face lit up with a smile. The giantess squatted in front of the table. It took Annabelle all she had not to back away from the shifting enormous figure. 

Nearly a full month with the giantesses, and she was still terrified of their sudden and giant movements.

Annabelle looked up at the beaming giantess.

Leah glanced at the empty table, "It looks like she's all done eating, aren't you?" Leah cooed. 

Before Annabelle or Harper could react, Leach grabbed Annabelle and rose to her full height. Annabelle squealed at the change in altitude. Air brushed past her body as she was taken up to a sudden massive height. 

"Hey!" Annabelle heard Harper protest from below. Leah ignored her and shifted Annabelle to her palms.

The Shrinkee lay in Leah's cupped hands. The giantess' smile widened as her gigantic face loomed over Annabelle. 

Without warning, Leah lowered her lips onto Annabelle's tiny body. The Shrinkee was overwhelmed by Leah's soft lips and the scent of cinnamon and tooth paste. The giantess unleashed a barrage of gigantic kisses onto Annabelle. The tiny girl's mind was going blank. All she could feel was the softness of Leah's lips and the air blowing from her nostrils. 

Annabelle's body vibrated as Leah hummed out, "Good morning my sweet Poppy."

Annabelle's breath hitched from the giant co-ed's vibrations. Immediately, the familiar sensation of guilt and shame passed through her. She hated when they pulled these reactions from her. The Shrinkee was relieved when Leah finally took her lips from her body. 

The giantess looked down at her, obviously pleased she had managed to get a reaction from Annabelle. 

"I said good morning, Poppy," Leah said again with a chuckle.

Annabelle blinked, trying to regain her senses. She looked up at the gleeful giantess, "G-Good morning Godde—"

Suddenly, Annabelle's greeting was cut off by Harper's gigantic hand snatching her away from Leah. Annabelle yelped. She hadn't even noticed that the blonde had stood up. Pressure tightened around Annabelle as Harper wrapped her in a secure fist.

Annabelle heard Harper's heart pound in her ear. The blonde had lifted her against her chest. 

"Leah! You know it's my time with Poppy," Harper whined. 

Leah smiled and put her giant hands up in a surrendering motion. "I know, I know, I was just saying good morning," she said.

"That, like, better be all you're doing," Harper said. She headed back towards the kitchen. Annabelle shook with every gigantic step Harper took.

The sound of Leah's thunderous steps let Annabelle know the giantess was following her. 

"Actually," Leah said, taking a seat at the kitchen island, "I wanted to ask Poppy something."

Annabelle's ears perked up at that admission. Harper placed Annabelle on the kitchen island with a sigh. 

"Does it have to be now? I was just about to give Poppy some chocolate," Harper frowned.

Annabelle deflated. She didn't know what was the worse option: answering Leah's no doubt invasive question, or continuing to be fed by hand like an animal when she was already so full she was about to burst.

"You can still feed her while I ask her," Leah suggested.

Annabelle swallowed a bitter laugh. Fantastic, she would get to do both.

Harper considered Leah's proposal, and nodded with a smile not long after. Annabelle watched the giantess reach into the cabinet and pull out a massive chocolate bar that dwarfed her. As the blonde began cutting it up into little pieces, Leah cleared her throat, causing Annabelle to turn around and look up towards the green eyed giantess.

"Poppy, I think there's been enough time since the accident that we can discuss what happened," Leah said.

Annabelle grimaced at the word "accident." She didn't understand how Naomi swallowing her could in any shape or form be considered an accident.   

"Poppy," Leah continued, "we already told you that you did such a terrific job when the locket got away from Naomi. You did everything absolutely perfectly, and we're so proud of you."

Annabelle could sense a "but" coming, and she wasn't thrilled about it. Before Leah could drop the other shoe, Harper's giant fingers suddenly appeared in front of her. Her nails pinched a small piece of chocolate. 

The blonde beamed down at her, "Here ya go, Poppy. You're such a good widdle girl."

Annabelle did what she had been doing for the past month—she pushed down the shame and did what the giantesses wanted her to do. Annabelle fit the entire piece of chocolate into her mouth. 

Despite the situation, Annabelle couldn't help but enjoy its rich flavor. It was easily the best chocolate Annabelle had ever eaten.

Leah's voice forced Annabelle out of her temporary trance. "But Poppy, I wanted to know what you were thinking when you were in the locket," Leah asked.

Annabelle stopped chewing. She knew what Leah was asking. She was surprised the giantesses had taken so long to interrogate her. Leah wanted to know why Annabelle hadn't called for Zoey's help when she had the chance.

There was less than a zero percent chance of Annabelle delving into her and Zoey's relationship and the reasons why she'd rather die than reveal her Shrinkee form to her titanic step-sister.

Annabelle swallowed. She would have to be careful with how she answered this. 

She looked up at Leah with a pitiful expression. She squeaked out, "I don't really know, Goddess, I was just scared."

Harper's giant finger pressed against her head and began to stroke her hair. "Oh Poppy," she pouted.

In contrast to Harper's reaction, Leah furrowed her dark brows at Annabelle. The Shrinkee knew Leah would be a hard sell. 

"I'll be honest with you Poppy, I initially thought you were going to reveal yourself to your step-sister," Leah said. 

Annabelle could feel the intensity of the giantess' gaze. She was looking to discern more information from Annabelle's reaction. The Shrinkee ensured not to give her anything she could work with. She opened her mouth to respond when Harper's booming voice cut through.

"Poppy would never do that!" Harper protested, "She loves me and would never try to run away."

Annabelle inwardly cringed. Although it was for the best that Harper believed Annabelle wouldn't try to escape, the giantess' constant love bombing was exhausting. 

Leah raised an eyebrow, "You are aware Poppy hasn't imprinted yet, right?"

Harper sighed as if she were irritated by Leah's idiocy, "Leah, Poppy and I are, like, connected. She's not going to leave me." The blonde held another piece of chocolate in front of Annabelle. The Shrinkee bit into it without hesitation. 

Harper's guard was already down, but Leah stared at Annabelle with obvious doubt. Annabelle decided to go for another strategy: the half-truth.

She swallowed the chocolate and gazed up at Leah. "Goddess Leah, I promised I would try to be the perfect pet. My dad has already been through so much. I just want to do all I can to keep him safe," Annabelle said.

Annabelle watched Leah take in her reasoning. Leah—and presumably the other giantesses excluding Harper—knew that she was their unwilling pet. If her explanation for avoiding Zoey was based on protecting her father rather than her wanting to remain as their pet, Annabelle was sure Leah would find it more believable. 

Annabelle stopped herself from flinching as Leah's massive finger came straight for her. With a delicate movement, Leah started scratching underneath Annabelle's chin.

Leah smiled down at the Shrinkee. "Well, hopefully when you imprint, we can leave all those nasty threats against your father behind us, huh widdle Poppy?" Leah cooed. 

She wasn't sure if Leah's suspicions about Zoey had been placed to rest, but she seemed to be dropping it for now. 

Annabelle gave her a small smile, "Yes, Goddess," Annabelle said. It physically hurt her to play this part, but hopefully, if everything went as planned, she wouldn't have to play along much longer. Any suspicion she had washed away from Leah's face. The emerald eyed giantess cooed as she made a move to pet Annabelle.

Before she could reach her, Annabelle found herself snatched away from Leah and grasped back into Harper's possessive hands. 

"We're going upstairs to watch Sara and ShrinkeeAlone," Harper huffed.  

Leah rolled her eyes with an exhale. "Harper," Leah said to the blonde. 

Harper looked back with a suspicious gaze. The blonde wrapped her fingers even tighter around the Shrinkee's body.

"Yeah?" She said, almost as a challenge.

Leah lips spread into a slow smile, "Happy Halloween."

Instantly, Annabelle felt Harper's mood shift. "Happy Halloween!" She chirped back.

Annabelle winced. She didn't know if it was because she'd reached the unwelcome marker of her first major holiday with the giantesses, or the fact that they were no doubt going to dress her up in some bullshit costume, but Annabelle was filled with dread.

Harper, of course not noticing Annabelle's despair, began to enthusiastically make her way upstairs.

Annabelle's head bobbed along to the rhythm of Harper's gigantic footsteps. As Harper skipped up the stairs, Annabelle held back a groan at the thought of her next activity. 

Sara and Shrinkee was a niche show about two estranged sisters who reconnect after the younger one is diagnosed with HDD. It was a "dramedy" that mostly focused from the perspective of the straight-laced older sibling who had always wanted to get her wild-child younger sister in line. The majority of the show was about Sara—the older sister—breaking down the younger sister's "walls" by smothering her with affection until she reciprocated.

Annabelle wasn't a fan. 

Harper strolled into her room, already humming the show's theme song. She placed Annabelle onto her desk and opened her laptop on her bed. Annabelle's eyes lazily circled around the pink room until they landed on her cage behind her. The smell was still pungent, but it no longer made her eyes water. 

A shadow suddenly cast over Annabelle, forcing her attention back to the giantess. The blonde giantess loomed over the desk. Annabelle had to take several steps back in order to see Harper's face beyond her massive chest.

Harper beamed as she lowered herself to her knees. She docked her chest against the desk. With gigantic pink nail polish-covered fingers, Harper squeezed and pushed her boobs up. 

"Come on Poppy," she chirped. 

Annabelle could have died from embarrassment. She loathed when the giantess did this. Annabelle did her best to control the grimace threatening to escape onto her face. She neared Harper's enormous chest. She could already feel the warmth from her body. Annabelle grabbed the fabric of her low cut shirt and managed to pull herself up. 

Unfortunately, the squishy ground that was Harper's breasts did not make for a stable position. Annabelle toppled forward and face planted onto Harper's cleavage.  

She jiggled around as Harper giggled. Before she could reposition herself, so she didn't have a face full of boob flesh, Annabelle was jostled again as Harper began to move.

The Shrinkee bounced a few times before Harper finally settled onto her bed. As Annabelle finally was able to sit up on her chest, Harper laughed brightly.

"That tickles, Poppy," she giggled.

Knowing Harper couldn't see her face from directly above, Annabelle rolled her eyes. 

"Sorry, Goddess," Annabelle grunted, pulling herself up onto her butt. 

Harper started humming again, gently vibrating Annabelle. The giantess pulled the laptop onto her stomach and leaned against her headboard. Annabelle watched with disdain as Harper pulled up and started the show. 

Watching from the laptop at her size was like watching it in a movie theatre. The show started off the same way it did every episode—with a flashback of the Shrinkee sister (pre-shrunken) fucking up in someway that affected the older sister. Then it would cut to the present where the two siblings would reconcile in a way that always managed to humiliate the Shrinkee sister.

This episode was about the younger sister apologizing for losing their dog when they were children. To make it up to her sister, she dresses up in a dog costume and pretends to be her dog for a day.

Annabelle cringed as she watched the red faced Shrinkee yap and flip around dressed as a Dalmatian. It was shows like this that set the Shrinkee movement back years. 

She leaned back onto Harper's chest, and rested her head on her soft flesh. Harper's gigantic finger traveled over to her. The massive digit traced across her small body. It began to stroke along Annabelle's side.

Between the rhythmic pounding of the giantess' heart and the gentle caresses, Annabelle's eyes became heavy. Annabelle knew it was fucked up to be lulled to sleep by the mass murdering co-ed, but she was just so tired.

Annabelle didn't know how long it had been, but she must've fallen asleep. A loud knock from Harper's door startled her awake. Annabelle's eyes darted towards the door as Naomi burst through. Annabelle jumped at the sudden and loud noise.

"What the hell?" Harper snapped. Her irritated voice shook Annabelle. The Shrinkee sat upright. 

Naomi, dressed in a band t-shirt and tiny denim shorts with tights, barreled into the room. Her lips were spread in a wide grin across her face.

"Harp, come downstairs, I gotta show Poppy something," she said. 

Harper grunted and sat up. The sudden motion jostled Annabelle forward, and she quickly toppled down from the giantess' cleavage. The Shrinkee yelped as she fell from the high perch. She didn't fall for long. She was caught by Harper's soft, vanilla scented hand. 

Disoriented, Annabelle watched lying down as Harper's gigantic face glared at Naomi.

"Poppy was sleeping," she huffed, "You woke her up."

Annabelle saw Naomi glance at her with the same intense expression she'd been wearing since she'd thrown her up. Annabelle closed her eyes and tried not to sigh aloud. She was beyond exhausted with the punk-rock giantess. 

After Naomi had swallowed Annabelle, the giantess had been very obviously trying to overcompensate for her actions by doing...a lot. Annabelle wasn't sure if any of the giantesses had ever felt guilt before, but it was obvious Naomi didn't know how to process her emotions.

In the past two weeks, Naomi had purchased over a dozen new outfits and costumes for Annabelle. She spent all of their one-on-one time suffocating her with kisses her and telling her how much she loved her. When the giantesses all hung out in a common area, Annabelle would catch Naomi staring at her with an intense expression she couldn't quite read.

As for Annabelle, she had put the whole being eaten alive thing out of her head. If there was anything she learned from the countless tragedies she experienced throughout her life, it was to push traumatic memories down, down, down into the darkest corners of her mind. It had served her well for eighteen years. She saw no need to change her methods now.

"I'm sorry for waking you up, Poppy," Naomi cooed. Although she was using the baby voice, she was also wearing a remorseful expression that seemed to pierce through Annabelle. 

Annabelle inwardly cringed. She didn't want to go another day with Naomi hyper focused on her. 

The Shrinkee sat up in Harper's hand and gave Naomi a small smile. "It's okay Goddess, what did you want to show me?" Annabelle asked.

Instantly, both Naomi and Harper melted. "Omg she is so cute," Harper squealed to Naomi who nodded in agreement. 

As the giantesses turned to each other to chirp about her adorableness, Annabelle rolled her eyes. She wasn't even trying to be "cute". 

Naomi returned her attention back to Annabelle, "Come downstairs Poppy, and I'll show you."

Harper stood up and Annabelle fell forward onto her palm. She still hadn't gotten used to their sudden movements. She hoped she would never have to. Harper wrapped her fingers around Annabelle. The two giantesses left the bedroom and thundered down the stairs and giggled like school girls. 

When they arrived in the living room, Annabelle was surprised to find it vacated. Most Saturdays, the giantesses just lounged around the house, casually tormenting her. 

Harper placed her onto the glass table, and sat on the floor in front of her. Like always, it took a second for Annabelle's feet to adapt to the coldness of the table. 

Naomi left the room and returned, hiding something behind her back. She loomed over the Shrinkee with a wide smile.

"Poppy, remember when you were so good with the locket and everything that happened?" Naomi asked. 

Annabelle nodded meekly. She wasn't sure where this was going, but she was already on edge. 

Naomi continued, her smile expanding, "Well do you remember how I told you that since you were such a good girl, I would get you anything you asked for?"

Annabelle stood straighter. Despite herself, a smile grew on her own face. It was a foreign feeling—she hadn't used those facial muscles in a while. But the occasion called for it. She didn't think Naomi had remembered her request. 

Annabelle nodded excitedly. Harper looked between the two of them with a confused expression. 

"Um, what are you talking about, Naomi?" She asked with a raised blonde eyebrow.

Naomi grinned sheepishly at Harper. "Well, I kinda promised Poppy something a while back," she admitted.

Annabelle found it interesting how Naomi had kept their conversation to herself. She knew the giantesses mostly held their cards close to their chests when it came to information about her, but she often heard them bragging about the activities (mostly sexual) that they did to her. 

Naomi revealed a magazine from behind her back. Annabelle's grin widened. It wasn't just any magazine—it was a Shrink-Life catalog.

Annabelle nearly jumped for joy. Finally, something was going her way. This plan had been simmering for a while. 

Harper scrunched up her face, confused, "Your family's magazine?" She asked.

Annabelle watched the huge girl sit down next to the blonde. "I told Poppy she could have whatever she wanted from my company, and she asked if she could look through a catalog or something. Most of this stuff is on the website, but I had the people at the company put together a physical copy of the newest stuff we have," Naomi explained.

"Oh wow," Harper breathed.

Naomi grinned proudly and placed the magazine in front them. "It took them a few weeks to put everything together, but they finally finished. They're even releasing this issue as a special edition," Naomi explained.

Annabelle walked up to the magazine while the giantesses loomed over from above. There was a group of young, attractive Shrinkees on the cover. They were posing as if they were in a park, having a picnic.

Annabelle scanned each Shrinkee intensely. After a thorough glance, Annabelle grabbed a corner of the magazine and attempted to turn it over. 

A gigantic finger slammed down on top of the magazine's center. Annabelle flinched and released the corner from her tiny hands. She warily turned around and faced the two smiling giantesses. Naomi's arm was stretched overtop Annabelle, revealing that it was her who had stopped Annabelle from opening the magazine.

The punk-rock giantess' grin expanded. Her white teeth were displayed for Annabelle to see. The Shrinkee shuddered at the sight. All the exposure therapy in the world couldn't stop her fear of being eaten.

"Poppy, I can tell you're excited, but aren't you forgetting something?" Naomi said.

Annabelle looked up at her with furrowed brows. Harper gave her a hint.

"Poppy, what do good widdle Shrinkees say when their Goddess gives them something?" Harper hummed. 

Annabelle held fast and didn't hesitate. She swallowed her pride and forced a smile, "Thank you so much Goddess Naomi."

Naomi's eyes seemed to sparkle. "Of course Poppy, you know I'd do anything for you," she beamed. 

Annabelle bit down a comment about letting her go then, and instead, faced back towards the magazine. Wind brushed past her as Naomi's black-painted nails flipped the magazine open. 

The first page was full of Shrinkees in pajamas. Annabelle's eyes swept over the smiling faces of the Shrinkees. She wasn't sure if she was projecting, but Annabelle could have sworn she saw fear behind their eyes. Still, when she didn't see what she was looking for, Annabelle walked over to where Naomi's hand was holding the corner of the magazine. She reached for the corner to turn the page, when Naomi pulled it away from her.

"Hold on, Poppy," she said. Both she and Harper were ogling the selection of Shrinkee pajamas. Annabelle deflated. She should've known the giantesses would slow her down.

A giant pink nail passed overhead Annabelle. It pressed into a Shrinkee wearing a panda onesie. 

"What about this one? Isn't it sooo cute?" Harper trilled.

"That one's fine, but what about this one?" Naomi said, pointing to a Shrinkee in a skunk onesie.

Harper scoffed, "Are you serious? We're not dressing Poppy up as a skunk." 

"Why not? It's the same fucking colors as the panda one," Naomi retorted. 

"Because, that's like saying Poppy stinks!" Harper protested.

"What? No, it's not," Naomi argued.

Annabelle faced towards the magazine and rolled her eyes. Why did they have to make everything so difficult?

They turned their attention to Annabelle. "Poppy, which one do you like best?" Harper asked.

"You like the skunk, don't you Poppy?" Naomi said, with a grin Annabelle could practically hear.

Annabelle stifled a sigh. She decided to use her default answer. Annabelle looked between both onesies and pretended to analyze them. She turned around to the awaiting giantesses.

"I like them both," she said with a pseudo-distressed expression. "I can't decide," she frowned.

The giantesses immediately abandoned their brief spat. 

"That's okay Poppy," Harper insisted, "We'll just get both."

Naomi nodded, "I could buy out this whole catalog, but I just want to know what you like, Poppy."

Annabelle shook her head, "I really don't have preference. I'm not looking for anything in particular."

The Shrinkee watched the giantesses swallow her lie. She was looking for something, and she was desperate to find it. She just couldn't let the giant co-eds sense that.

"Well, Shrink-Life has all kinds of cool shit," Naomi said.  

"We'll find something you'll love, Poppy," Harper assured. 

Annabelle scrutinized every inch of each page as the giantesses browsed through the magazine. With each new page, Annabelle became more and more disheartened. Page after page, Annabelle was faced with useless items and smiling Shrinkees she didn't care about.

The magazine's remaining pages began to dwindle until there were only a few pages left. Just as Annabelle was beginning to lose hope, Naomi flipped the page only to reveal two solid red pages. Across the two pages read, RESTRICTED TO EIGHTEEN AND OLDER. 

"Ha! I forgot they added this," Naomi laughed. Annabelle and Harper looked at Naomi with questioning expressions. 

Naomi clarified, "This is their red tape section. Usually you can only find this stuff on another of our online sites, but I had them take some photos and create a physical section for this magazine."  

"Wow, they did all of that just for this one issue?" Harper asked, impressed.

Naomi scoffed, "The way they fucked up with the locket, everyone's ass is on thin fucking ice...they better be able to do at least this."

Harper clasped her gigantic hands together. "Come on, I wanna see what they have," she giggled.

"Calm your clit, Harp," Naomi chuckled, "I'm turning the page."

Naomi flipped to the Red Tape section, and Annabelle's face burned from the embarrassment the images conjured. 

Annabelle's tumultuous adolescent years had never yielded much time for exploring her sexuality. She had superficial, physical crushes on the idiot boys in school, but they never went past shallow crushes. Her kiss with Oliver had been the extent of her consentual sexual experience.

Faced with images of Shrinkees in compromising and sexually explicit poses, Annabelle quickly covered her eyes. 

"Holy shit," she heard Naomi breathe. Annabelle recognized the heaviness of her voice. She was turned on.

"Yes...yes to everything in this selection," Harper panted. 

Annabelle swallowed. She needed to look at the photos. She just didn't want to see the Shrinkees in such humiliating poses. But she had to do it.

She slowly uncovered her eyes and peered up at the pages. Her eyes met a photo of a naked blonde Shrinkee in a crab position. She had some kind of tubular device inserted into her vagina. Whatever the device was doing, it looked like she was enjoying it. Her nipples were erect and pointing out, and her mouth was open as drool dribbled down her mouth. 

Annabelle quickly moved on to another image. Annabelle searched through the pages, but once again, she came up blank. That is until her eyes landed on the largest penis she'd ever seen. It was also the only penis she'd ever seen up close. 

It wasn't its size that surprised Annabelle. It was what it was doing—or rather what was being done to it.

A saddle was strapped on top of it. But what caught Annabelle's attention was the Shrinkee cowgirl on top of the saddle. She was posed as though she were riding the engorged member like a bull.

Her cowgirl outfit was a skimpy thing, with a miniskirt instead of pants, and a flannel shirt knotted up to her midriff. Annabelle took as step back as she tried to analyze the photo in front of her.

She scrutinized the cowgirl Shrinkee. Her hair was a midnight black. She was winking at the camera, but the one eye that was open was a brilliant blue. Annabelle's heart started to beat faster. She didn't want to get her hopes up, but she was sure she'd found her.

The Shrinkee peered closer to see the cowgirl's hand when Naomi suddenly started to turn the page. Before considering the situation, Annabelle yelped out a, "Wait!" 

Naomi stopped in her tracks. Blood rushed to Annabelle's face as she realized what she had just done.

"Poppy?" Harper asked, perplexed. Annabelle clenched her fists and continued to face away from them. She couldn't look at them.

"Are you actually interested in this stuff?" Naomi asked. The giantesses sounded genuinely surprised. There wasn't even a hint of teasing in either of their voices.

"I-I um, no I—" Annabelle sputtered. She couldn't think of an excuse.

Harper's clear voice ordered, "Poppy look at us."

Annabelle swallowed, but obeyed. The giantesses looked over her with scrutinizing and intrigued expressions. Their huge eyes focused on her. Annabelle shuddered. The giantesses' full attention never ceased to unnerve her.

"Poppy," Naomi's face softened, "You don't have anything to be embarrassed about. In fact, we'd like it if you were more interested in these kinds of things."

Annabelle shook her head frantically. The last thing she wanted was to give them more excuses to violate her. 

She glanced back at the cowgirl Shrinkee. Without thinking she blurted, "I-I just thought she looked pretty."

Harper's face instantly darkened. "What?" She asked coldly.

Annabelle winced at the rapid change in Harper's demeanor. Nope. That was the wrong thing to say. Annabelle tried to repair the damage. "I-I mean I thought her outfit was pretty," she said.

Harper stared at Annabelle with suspicion. Naomi observed the photo closely. "She's right, this is a cute costume, but Poppy would look much better in it," Naomi declared. 

Annabelle wanted to look at the photo again, but Harper's gaze was glued onto her. The Shrinkee came up with a different plan.

"Thank you Goddess, but I don't think so," she sighed dramatically. Annabelle walked backwards towards the photo. She glanced up at the giantesses, whose eyes were still on her. 

She continued, "I think she's a lot prettier than me. I don't think I could pull off that costume."

The giantesses took the bait completely. They both erupted into enthusiastic objections. Annabelle took the opportunity to scan the photo under the guise of being insecure. It didn't take long for her to find what she had been looking for.

On the right hand of the cowgirl was a dark birthmark. It was in the shape of a star. Glee, pure glee filled Annabelle. She'd found her.

Camilla Dufort was still alive. At least she had been alive in the last few weeks since Shrink-Life created this magazine. But this was what she needed—proof. She had proof! 

It wasn't everything, but it was enough to validate her hope—and hopefully Chef Dufort's too.

Above her, the giantesses were still blabbering on about how much prettier she was than Camilla.

Naomi huffed, "Poppy, most of these photos are airbrushed. Plus, Shrink-Life's studio has cameras and other equipment that are worth thousands of dollars to make those disgusting bugs look even halfway fucking decent."

Annabelle considered asking her where the studio was located, but she knew that would be too conspicuous of a question. For now, it was just enough that she knew Camilla was still alive.

"Poppy," Harper said, forcing Annabelle's attention to the giant blonde. Harper raised Annabelle's chin up with her hot pink fingernail. 

Harper stared down at her with a serious expression. "Poppy," she said again, "You have to understand that you are like soooo much better than those bugs."

Naomi nodded along. She sneered, "They are nothing. Like how you worship us, they should be fucking worshiping you."

Annabelle struggled to keep a neutral face. They were talking about people. They were talking about her family. 

"Come on Poppy," Harper said. The baby voice had returned, "Repeat after me, 'I am better than those bugs.'"

Annabelle's eyes widened. Every day the giantesses tried to push her behind the line of humanity, little by little. She told herself that she was just doing what she had to survive, but moments like this one really wrecked her.

Harper looked down at her expectedly. Annabelle had come so far. This was just another thing she had to do.

With a shaky voice, she started, "I-I am—"

The sound of the front door unlocking cut her off. Harper sighed irritably and removed her finger away from Annabelle's chin. Relief filled the tiny girl. Annabelle could hear Leah and Molly giggling wildly and yapping away from the front door area. They strutted into the living room, holding shopping bags and half drunken cups of iced coffee. 

"What are you guys doing?" Molly asked. She and Leah set the bags on the floor.

Leah peered over the coffee table and looked down at the magazine. Annabelle took the moment to once again acknowledge how absolutely massive these co-eds were. The Shrinkee had to crane her neck up to even see Leah's gigantic face.

"Apparently you guys were having your own fun," Leah smirked. 

"I mean we were," Naomi retorted. She closed the magazine, creating a gust of wind for Annabelle.

Harper leaned her elbow against the glass table and rested her chin in her hand. With her free hand, she began stroking Annabelle's back. The Shrinkee had to sit down from the weight of the enormous finger, but she had to begrudgingly admit that it felt good.

"What were you guys doing? I thought you were just picking up the costumes," Harper asked.

Molly plopped down on the armchair and exhaled. "We were, but we ran into some moths," the brunette explained.

"Someone must have found out we were picking up our costumes today, because when we got to the store there were people waiting for us," Leah said.

Annabelle was truly confused. She didn't understand why anyone would care what the giantesses were wearing, let alone why they cared so much that they would stalk out a costume shop.

"Did you tell them to fuck off?" Naomi asked. 

Molly sighed, "I don't know why you keep saying that. You're the only one who can get away with that."

"You told that student council dork to fuck off after he kept DMing us," Naomi pointed out.

Molly stared at her blankly before realization hit her, "Oh you mean Bennet. I didn't tell him to 'fuck off.' I was nice about it. Turns out, you don't have to be a jerk to people to get what you want."

Naomi smirked, "But it's so much more fun being a bitch."

Leah scoffed, "If you told those moths to fuck off, they'd just brag about it on their socials."

The punk-rock giantess shrugged in a 'what can I say' manner. 

Molly sat up in the armchair, "Leah, remember the thing you got for Poppy." She nodded to the bags.

Annabelle looked up warily. Presents from the giantesses typically just meant embarrassing costumes. 

"Oh right," Leah smiled. Instead of bending down and searching in one of the many shopping bags, Leah opened her purse and pulled out something that she hid in her hand. 

In a swift, yet graceful movement, Leah sat down at the coffee table adjacent to Naomi and Harper.  

"Come over here, Poppy," Leah ordered with a smile. 

Harper reluctantly stopped stroking Annabelle, allowing her to make her way over to the emerald eyed giantess.

Leah presented her closed fist in front of Annabelle. She turned it over and opened her palm wide. A red ball sat in the middle of her hand. Leah grabbed it with her other fingers and held it in front of Annabelle.

It was about the size of a basketball to Annabelle. The Shrinkee accepted it from the giantess. 

"Thank you Goddess," Annabelle said softly. She didn't understand the purpose of the ball, but she was glad it wasn't another revealing outfit.

Annabelle's head was lowered as Leah patted her head with her giant finger. "Of course, Poppy. You can play with that while we're gone tonight," she said.

Annabelle looked up at her with furrowed eyebrows, "You're leaving?" She suppressed a smile. She liked the idea of having some time to herself to consider her next steps now that she knew Camilla was alive.

Leah smiled and scratched underneath her chin, "Yes Poppy, we have a Halloween party we have to attend tonight."

Harper blurted, "But we'd rather stay here with you Poppy."

"Why do you have to go?" Annabelle asked. She, of course, did not care about their soon to be absence from the house, but she saw no reason not to rack up some points with the giantesses. 

The giantesses did their usual cooing and squealing at Annabelle's question. Leah squeezed Annabelle's cheeks together between her thumb and finger. Her fingers were cold and smelled like coffee. 

"Are you going to miss us Poppy?" Leah cooed. Annabelle nodded with her squished cheeks. Leah smiled and released her and patted her head. 

Molly explained, "Poppy, sometimes we have to do certain things for the school. Tonight we're going to be hosting the Halloween party. Every year we choose a small business to create our costumes, and we take lots of pictures with people to drum up their business. It's great for the community."

Annabelle didn't think their one good deed compensated for all of the mass murders, but what did she know? 

"This year we're gonna be witches!" Harper chirped. 

Annabelle bit down a comment about them already being witches and instead asked, "You all wear the same costume?"

Naomi nodded, "Yeah, but we're allowed to ask for our own personal altercations."

Leah took a sip of her coffee. The loud ice clattering inside the cup almost made Annabelle unable to hear the giantess.

"Do you mean how your costume looks like something a dominatrix would wear?" Leah snarked. 

Before Naomi could retort and the giantesses could do their usual bickering, Annabelle quickly asked Leah, "Goddess Leah, what does your costume look like?"

Leah beamed down at her, "Well, you'll see it before we go, Poppy. But it's long and very elegant."

"Otherwise known as fucking boring," Naomi scoffed. 

Leah narrowed her eyes at the punk-rock giantess. Harper interrupted their beginning spat.

"Poppy! Poppy!" She sang, "I think you'll like mine. It's so cute!"

Naomi rolled her eyes, "Are you sure you won't be too cold, Harp? There's not a whole lotta fabric to cover up."

Leah added on with a smirk, "Yeah when we picked it up I thought the tailor hadn't finished yours yet."

Harper huffed, "Ha ha, you guys are like, so funny. We have the cloaks too, so I'll be fine." 

As the giantesses teased each other, Annabelle couldn't help but notice that Molly was pretty quiet. She stared at the shopping bags with a forlorn expression. Although Annabelle was thirty murdered students past feeling any sympathy for the giantesses, she knew it was best to know their emotional state for survival purposes. 

The Shrinkee took a mental note and moved on. She turned to the giantesses and asked, "How long are you going to be away?"

Naomi grinned as she patted Annabelle's head, "Why? Are you planning on throwing your own party when we're gone?" 

"The party starts in a couple of hours, but we have to be there a little bit early to make sure everything is going okay," Molly said, coming out of her trance.

"We would take you with us Poppy but..." Harper trailed off, exchanging glances with the other giantesses. 

Annabelle didn't need them to explain. Since the incident with the locket, the giantesses had kept her under the strictest of lockdowns. She hadn't left the house since they returned from the funeral. They'd abandoned the usage of the necklaces. They didn't even put her in their shoes to hide her anymore.  

It had been almost two weeks since Annabelle had seen anyone other than the giantesses. She wasn't surprised they weren't going to take her to a heavily populated Halloween party.  

"We should start getting ready," Leah announced, changing the subject. 

The armchair groaned as Molly stood up. She placed a chubby hand against the edge of the table. "Come on Poppy, it's your time with me," she called sweetly.

Annabelle made her way over to the giantess, careful not to drop her ball. As she crossed over to Molly, Naomi mentioned, "Mol, Poppy's costume is in my room, I'll bring it to you in a second."

Annabelle stopped in her tracks and looked up at Naomi. She felt the dread rising in her, and based on the giantesses' amused expressions, it was showing on her face.

"Goddess, you got me a costume?" She squeaked out. 

"Of course, Poppy," Naomi grinned, "It matches our costumes too." 

Annabelle figured they would do this. Every day was already like Halloween for her with all the ridiculous outfits they made her wear. The Shrinkee gripped the ball tighter.

Molly called Annabelle over again, "Come on Poppy." 

Annabelle stumbled before briskly going over to Molly. She was definitely the most impatient giantess when it came to following orders. "S-Sorry Goddess," Annabelle said. 

Molly smiled, satisfied, as Annabelle stepped into her warm and squishy hand. She lifted her up to her face, causing Annabelle to fall to her butt from the change in height. 

Molly's beautiful chubby face appeared over Annabelle. She wasted no time puckering her massive pink lips and pressing them against Annabelle's tiny face.

"Mwah," she kissed, coating Annabelle's face with saliva. "How is sweet widdle Poppy today?" Molly cooed.

Annabelle was overcome by the smell of coffee. She pushed past it. "I'm okay Goddess Molly," Annabelle answered, trying not to let Molly's saliva into her mouth. Molly smiled brightly down at Annabelle.

She started to take Annabelle to her room, when Leah stopped her.

"Molly, don't forget your costume," she said off handily. The other giantesses were already on their phones. It was like they had the world's shortest attention span when it came to anything other than Annabelle.  

Annabelle glanced up and was surprised to see the same uneasy expression on Molly's face that she'd seen before. 

"Yeah," Molly mumbled. She trudged over to the shopping bag and picked it up. All the walking and bending forced Annabelle to center herself in Molly's hand to keep from falling over. 

Molly wrapped her fingers around Annabelle and headed up the stairs to her bedroom. She entered the room and placed the bag onto her desk chair. She sat on her bed, and started stroking Annabelle like a kitten. Not long after, Harper brought Annabelle's cage and placed it on Molly's desk. Naomi did the same with a tiny gift bag that the Shrinkee was sure held her costume. She also tossed Annabelle's ball into the cage.

After cooing some goodbyes, the two giantesses left the bedroom and closed the door behind them. Even though they were alone, Molly showed no sign of stopping her petting. Frustratingly, like Harper's earlier stroking, Molly's chubby finger was like magic against Annabelle's tiny frame. The Shrinkee didn't know if the giantesses took massage lessons for Shrinkees, but they always pressed her right buttons.

To keep from melting in Molly's hand, Annabelle distracted herself by looking around the giantess' room. It was the neatest of all the giantesses' rooms. It was also the most subdued. There were no posters on the walls like in Naomi's room, or fairy lights like in Harper's room. 

The only ounce of personality Annabelle found within the room was a purple bookshelf, and even that was filled with textbooks and books on business and management.  

After a few more minutes of silence, Annabelle finally looked up at the giantess. Her eyes were glazed over as she stared at the shopping bag on her desk chair.

Annabelle stifled a sigh. She needed to get to bottom of this. Is was never a good idea to let the giantesses stew in any emotional distress. They always ended up taking that energy into their interactions with her.

"Um, Goddess Molly," Annabelle spoke up. Molly stopped stroking Annabelle and looked down at her with her massive crystal blue eyes. 

"Yes Poppy?" She asked.

"Uh, is uh, something wrong?" Annabelle asked.

Molly stared at Annabelle with furrowed brows and a frown, and the Shrinkee began to wish she'd kept her mouth shut. Then Molly's face relaxed and she turned back to the shopping bag. 

She released a heavy sigh.

Molly raised Annabelle so she was eye level. Annabelle swallowed nervously under her intense gaze.

"Poppy, do you think I'm pretty?" Molly asked. 

Annabelle was surprised at the insecurity in Molly's voice. The giantess was always so confident when dealing with other giant people, and out of the four of them, she often took the lead when dealing with non-Annabelle related matters. 

Annabelle didn't understand why she needed validation from her. When the other giantesses asked similar questions, they were obviously fishing for compliments. Annabelle wasn't getting the same vibe from Molly. The Shrinkee decided to be honest.

"Um, yeah," she nodded. "I think you're pretty."

Instead of showing signs of being flattered, Molly exhaled even deeper. Annabelle's hair blew in the wind the giantess created. 

"Poppy, you've seen the other girls. Like, you've seen them, right?" Molly asked.

Blood rushed to Annabelle's cheeks as unwanted images popped up in her mind. "Yeah," she muttered, nodding her head.

"So you understand why I'm not exactly excited to wear a similar costume and stand next to them all night," Molly said. 

Annabelle shook her head, "Goddess, I really don't understand what you're talking about. You're just as beautiful as the other Goddesses."

Annabelle was angry Molly was forcing her to compliment her, but it was true. She turned heads just as much as the other giantesses did. In fact, most people looked to her first because she was the closest thing the giantesses had to a spokesperson. Naomi was too mean, Leah was too aloof and uninterested, and Harper was too airheaded to constantly deal with those they considered "moths." 

Molly's eyes widened at Annabelle's words. "Do you really think so, Poppy?" Molly asked.

Annabelle nodded. She had no idea where Molly's insecurities stemmed from. From what she'd seen, people worshiped her wherever she went. 

Molly smiled at Annabelle. The Shrinkee winced as her giant plump lips approached her again. But instead of a face full of slobber, Molly's kiss was soft and gentle. 

"Thank you, Poppy," Molly said. 

Annabelle ignored the tingling sensation her face felt from Molly's lips as the chubby giantess placed Annabelle onto her bed. Annabelle landed onto the cushy mattress with a soft plop. 

The smell of peppermint instantly wafted into her nose. Annabelle was looking at the faint floral pattern of Molly's bed sheets when she heard a muffled thud in the distance. Annabelle looked up to see Molly standing in front of her closet mirror. She was removing her clothes, one article at a time. Annabelle was mesmerized by the massive co-ed shifting and moving around. It never ceased to amaze Annabelle just how fast and nimble the giantesses could be.

When Molly was down to just her white bra and panties, she started to stare at herself in the mirror. 

Annabelle stared too. She meant what she'd said before—Molly was beautiful. It was annoying. She wished the giantesses' outsides matched their horrific insides. 

As beautiful as Molly was, Annabelle wouldn't forget who she was and what she did. Those same thick white thighs had obliterated the Shrinkee boy who tried so desperately to help her.

Her smooth stomach that expanded past her waistline was the same one that had hosted the nightmarish "Find the Cherry" game. 

The giantesses could be the most beautiful creatures on the planet, but Annabelle would never be able to look at them and not feel sick.

"I guess I'm not too bad," Molly said, checking herself out in the mirror. With thunderous steps she walked back over to the bed. Annabelle was engulfed in her massive shadow. Annabelle instinctively began backing away from her enormous form. 

Before she could move too far, Molly scooped her up into her palm. Annabelle braced herself as the giantess turned back around and sat down onto the bed. 

Molly's ginormous face appeared over Annabelle's tiny form. She smiled down at the Shrinkee for a moment, before sadness once again filled her features. 

"Poppy, you're lucky. You have the perfect body. You can pull off anything you wear," Molly muttered. Her chubby finger caressed her side. Annabelle inwardly fumed. Had Molly forgotten that it was her and insane roommates that had warped her body into this sex doll-like figure? 

"I didn't always look like this, Goddess," Annabelle said, some of her bitterness seeping through.  

"Still," Molly protested, "I've seen pictures of you before you shrank. You've always had a cute figure." 

Annabelle wasn't going to reveal the deep-seated body image issues she held with one of her captors, but she needed to say something to get Molly out of this funk.

"Goddess, I don't think there's one ideal shape or figure that clothes look best in," Annabelle said. Molly's intense blue orbs focused on her.

"What does that mean, Poppy?" Molly asked, peering down at Annabelle.

Annabelle felt her cheeks burn. She looked away from Molly's intense expression. 

Annabelle sighed, annoyed that the brunette was making her spell it out, "It means that if you're pretty, then you're pretty. Just because you're bigger than the other Goddesses doesn't mean you're less prettier than them. You're just pretty at a heavier weight."

A sudden silence filled the room after Annabelle stopped speaking. The Shrinkee was too nervous to turn her head to see Molly's reaction to her words. Annabelle cursed herself inwardly. She was sure she'd just offended the giantess in some way.

"Oh Poppy," Molly's wavering voice muttered, breaking the silence. Annabelle glanced at the giantess. Her huge eyes were tearing up. The giantess moved her closer to her lips.

"Poppy," she breathed, covering Annabelle with hot air. "You are," she started. Molly's giant lips barged towards Annabelle. She pecked her tiny body with every word. 

"The—" Molly pressed her head against her lips and removed them just as quickly.

"Sweetest—" She returned her lips to Annabelle's head, not giving Annabelle anytime to recover. 

"Little—" This time when the giantess' enormous mouth attacked, its lips were partly open, sending a hot blast of peppermint and coffee scented air over Annabelle.

"Thing—" Molly's tongue made its appearance. The pink monster gleefully glided across Annabelle's face.

"Ever!" Molly squealed, retracting her lips, only to pucker and barrel them towards Annabelle. 

The entire ordeal had only lasted a few seconds, but Annabelle couldn't take any more. She was disgusted by Molly's slobber and hot breath. So when she saw the gigantic lips headed straight for her, Annabelle acted out of primal instinct.

She rolled out of the way—out of Molly's chubby palm. Before she had fully comprehended her actions, she was plummeting through the air. With a squeal, Annabelle landed right onto Molly's squishy thighs. Annabelle bounced slightly before landing on her back. A dull pain spread across the Shrinkee's back, but none of her bones were broken.

Annabelle's vision slowly returned to focus. She saw Molly's gigantic chubby face peer down at her over her bulbous belly with an amused smile. 

"You have to be more careful, Poppy," she giggled.

Annabelle looked away from her gleeful face, not wanting to reveal the disdain that she felt. Annabelle's eyes swept across Molly's huge thighs. Memories of the night they had shrunken her flashed through her mind. She was on the same thighs that had obliterated the Shrinkee boy. Annabelle's breathing began to feel shallow. 

She had to get off. Annabelle started to crawl away. Molly burst into giggles, shaking Annabelle.

"Poppy, stop that tickles!" Molly laughed.

The jiggling of Molly's thighs only highlighted the memories of that night. Annabelle still tried to scurry away. Molly's laughter grew louder. She separated her massive thighs. Without thinking, Annabelle reached for the closest thing to keep her from falling—Molly's white panties. Annabelle grabbed onto the panty's waistline with both of her hands. Her legs kicked widely as she tried to stabilize herself. 

From above, she heard Molly's laughter transform into a groan. Molly squealed out a moan. "P-Poppy, stop moving," Molly gasped.

Somewhere in her mind Annabelle knew she should stay still or let go, but the primal part of her brain was screaming at her that this was the same exact spot the Shrinkee boy had been murdered.

Annabelle continued to kick and squirm manically. Her body began to feel a slight dampness every time she moved. 

"P...Poppy..." Molly moaned from above.

Gravity found Annabelle as her hands lost their grip. Annabelle slipped and crashed onto the mattress below her. The Shrinkee found herself right between Molly's thighs. Annabelle groaned. The fall had knocked some of the wind from her. Annabelle's eyes opened and she saw she was surrounded by expansive flesh.

Still, that was not the most terrifying sight. In front of the Shrinkee was Molly's wall of panties. Annabelle could not help but notice the huge damp spot in its center.

Her world shook as Molly moaned again. Annabelle craned her neck to look up at the chubby giantess. She couldn't see her beyond her bulging stomach and large boobs. Still, based on the wet spot—that was growing—on her panties and the increase in temperature around Annabelle, she knew what was happening.  

"Poppy..." Molly's voice moaned. "I told you to stop moving, this is your fault," Molly panted. 

Annabelle yelped as the wall of Molly's panties suddenly dragged itself towards her. The air around her only grew warmer and more humid. Annabelle's skin became damp and started to stick to the bed sheets beneath her. Molly's gigantic panty-covered pussy filled her vision. It crept towards her like a predator stalking it's prey.

Instead of pouncing, it slowly dragged over Annabelle like a rolling pin over dough.

"S-Stop!" Annabelle screamed. Before she knew it, her legs were crushed underneath Molly's pussy. There was the feeling of unbelievable weight, and then nothing. Annabelle was sure the bones in her legs had been broken, but she didn't feel any pain.

Soon, Annabelle's torso also disappeared under Molly's pussy. 

"OooOoah," Molly moaned. Her voice shook every atom of Annabelle's being. The enormous pussy had stopped moving. Annabelle was too panicked to even scream. She didn't know what was coming next, but she knew Molly wasn't done.

As if on cue, Molly's pussy began moving again, but instead of fully covering Annabelle's entire body, Molly began wiggling and grinding her hips.

Pain finally found Annabelle, as her body was introduced to a different world of pressure. Darkness overtook Annabelle. Molly bent herself forward to effectively grind her entire pussy into Annabelle's tiny form.

"H...Holy shit, fuck Poppy...oh my god yes!" Molly groaned.  

This wasn't the first time Annabelle had been used as a masturbation tool for the giantesses, but this was the fist time one of them had placed all of their weight onto her. It was an impossible amount of pressure to be under. Annabelle felt as though she was being squished from all sides.  

Annabelle was also becoming slathered in Molly's thick juices. With every twitch and buck of Molly's hips, Annabelle was sure she was going to pass out. In fact, she prayed for it. Anything to end this.

Suddenly, Molly stopped. Annabelle was perplexed. Her body was wet, but it wasn't...drenched. There was no way Molly had finished. 

The giantess quickly stood up. She stumbled a bit, most likely due to her wobbly sex legs. Annabelle took the opportunity to breathe in non-Molly scented crisp air. The Shrinkee already felt a few of her bones begin to reattach. 

Annabelle's eyes peered up to the heavens to see Molly red-faced, and looking almost as out of breath as she felt. The chubby giantess' bright blue eyes were overflowing with lust. In a quick movement, Molly grabbed Annabelle. The Shrinkee yelled from the pain of the giantess moving her non-yet mended bones.

"Shh, Poppy," Molly cooed with an almost drunken smile. 

If Annabelle's arms weren't broken, she would've flipped the giantess off. The bed groaned as Molly crawled on top of her mattress. Annabelle watched with curiosity and a healthy dosage of dread as Molly grabbed one of her pillows.

She turned it onto its side so the narrow and long part of the pillow was standing up. Annabelle, still confused, braced herself as Molly placed her onto the side of the pillow. Annabelle was clueless as to what was about to happen until Molly placed her thick thighs on either side of the pillow. Annabelle balked at the scene around her. 

Molly's massive thighs straddled the pillow and subsequently Annabelle's tiny body. Molly's soaked panties loomed from above. 

Annabelle's stomach dropped once she realized what Molly planned on doing. 

"W-Wait!" She begged.

Annabelle could only see Molly's thighs and panties, but her voice still boomed around her. 

"Oh my sweet Poppy. You're such a sweet little Shrinkee. Your Goddess loves you very much, did you know that?" Molly panted. 

Without any more delay, Molly's panty-covered pussy descended upon the Shrinkee. This time Annabelle's entire body was engulfed by the ginormous crotch. Strangely enough, the pressure wasn't as intense as before. 

The firmness of the mattress had been replaced with the softness of the pillow. When Molly fully placed her weight on Annabelle, she was protected somewhat by the cushion of the pillow. 

Still, Annabelle's relief didn't last long. Molly wasted no time continuing her grinding. Annabelle could feel the giantess' hips moving back and forth on top of her. There was essentially no air to breathe, yet somehow Annabelle hadn't passed out.

Molly's movements began to grow faster and faster. The giantess bucked widely against the pillow, moaning and groaning with what sounded like all the air in her lungs. She humped the pillow like her life depended on it.

"Poppy..." Molly grunted. Her thrusts were getting more intense. Molly groaned, "Oh my god, I...I'm going to..."

An enormous amount of wet, thick cum washed over the Shrinkee. Annabelle was coated in gallons of Molly's cum, as the giantess had an explosive orgasm. Even with the panties blocking the source, gallon after gallon of cum still seeped through the now drenched fabric. Molly's hips finally stopped moving. 

Annabelle could hear her heavy panting from beyond the weight that surrounded her. Molly finally scooted from the pillow, allowing Annabelle to breathe again. 

Annabelle gasped, trying to take in all the air she could. She couldn't move or see. Her face was covered in Molly's sex goop. 

With her enormous chubby fingers, Molly gingerly peeled Annabelle from the soaked pillow. She lay Annabelle gently into her soft palm. An immense, but careful pressure swept over Annabelle's head, as Molly lightly wiped her cum from Annabelle's face.

"There you are, my cute widdle Poppy," Molly sighed softly. Her face was still flushed, but her eyes looked down at Annabelle with adoration instead of lust.

Molly stroked Annabelle's sides. The Shrinkee groaned from the pain. 

Molly chuckled, "Whoops, I guess you're still sore. Still, it was worth it right?" 

Annabelle didn't know what the insane giantess was talking about. She was focused on not letting Molly's juices into her mouth. The Shrinkee just wanted to pass out already. 

Molly continued, "You know people say I'm beautiful all of the time, but when you called me pretty, Poppy, that was the first time I actually felt like it. You're the only one who's ever made me feel sexy."

Annabelle was too tired to respond, but that was probably for the best. She wasn't in a "perfect pet" mood. All she could do was breathe heavily and stare up at Molly while she spoke to her.  

Molly smiled down at Annabelle, "I don't think I really understood what being your Goddess meant until recently, Poppy. At first I thought the most important thing was that you obey me, but when Naomi ate you, I was terrified. I felt that I let you down somehow."

A twinge of sadness flashed over Molly's features. Quickly enough, her smile returned, "But since we've moved past that, I think I finally get it now. Our relationship is the most important—how we make each other feel. I already love you so much Poppy. I can't even imagine how much I'll love you after you imprint on me. Just think Poppy, the sooner you imprint on me, the sooner we can start our lives together—just us."

Annabelle closed her eyes. She was beyond exhausted of listening to the giantesses give their "why you should imprint on me" speeches. 

It wasn't as though she had a choice in the matter. 

Molly's voice boomed around her, "Aww, are you tired widdle Poppy? Sorry, but I have to get you all cleaned up. We both have to get into our costumes. Don't worry, you can sleep in your room after we leave." 

If Annabelle had any energy, she would've cried out of frustration. She just wanted to sleep. She felt the air brush past her and heard the creaking of the bed as Molly made the motions to stand up. Molly got up with a grunt.

"Now," the giantess hummed. "Let's get you washed up and into your costume. I can't wait to see you in it. It's puuurrrfeect."

 

End Notes:

Just curious, what do you guys think of long chapters? I did cut this one in half, but I'm curious, how long is too long?

Also tell me what you think of this chapter! After this, the plot should be picking up steam. 

Chapter 19 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Well...you guys said you didn't mind long chapters...

Sorry I've been gone longer than I expected. Life and things as such. As I mentioned before, I had already written a large part of this chapter, but as it so happens, I just kept adding more and more scenes that I thought were fun (not for Annabelle though) and it became much longer than I expected. 

I was going to break this chapter up and publish it sparingly, but I thought 'what the hell' and just made it one super long chapter. 

I apologize in advance if it's not your thing, but I just want to get the story moving again. 

That being said, enjoy!

 


They had done it. After almost a month of idiotic and humiliating outfits, the giantesses had finally found the worst costume.   

"Do it again! Do it again Poppy!" Harper's booming voice chirped. 

Every inch of Annabelle's face prickled. Blood rushed to her face. She had never been so embarrassed—which was saying a lot. The Shrinkee crawled around Molly's desk on her hands and knees. It wasn't an easy feat, she was still sore from her time with Molly. The clingy black material of the cat costume stuck to Annabelle's body. With every movement, the costume's long tail brushed against one of her legs. The Shrinkee had to be careful not to trip over the long thing.

Annabelle took a deep breath and looked up at the delighted faces of her gigantic captors. They all looked aggravatingly gorgeous in their witch costumes. The enormous co-eds were all looming above the desk, their faces filled with obvious anticipation.

Annabelle braced herself. She just had to do it.

"Meow, meow," she mewed.

The giantesses erupted with squeals and praises. Harper, whose witch costume had a lot of mesh and not much else, bent down until her ginormous face was in front of Annabelle. She—along with the other giantesses—wore a pointy witch's hat that displayed the University of Queenston's logo on its side.

Harper's huge blue eyes that were bordered by dark eye shadow, shone with adoration. "Who is the cutest widdle kitty cat in the whole universe?" She purred. 

Annabelle's cat ears headband almost fell off from the force of Harper's breath. 

Molly sighed, "I really wish we could take pictures together." She placed her hands on her hips. The chubby giantess' witch costume was the classic black dress, but Molly had done her make up in a surprisingly sexy look. Molly hardly wore make up, and when she did it was always very subtle. 

Annabelle suspected she knew the cause of Molly's sudden change, but like all of her traumatic experiences, she had already locked that memory deep into her mind. 

"Well when Poppy imprints on me, you guys can take all the photos of us that you want," Naomi smirked. She, of course, had gone for a more alternative witch look. Her costume had a lot of stylized tears and zippers. Ironically, her make up hadn't changed that much from her usual look. It was slightly darker and heavier. She wore black lipstick to top it all off. 

Leah retorted, "Thankfully Poppy won't have to take any tacky photos when she imprints on me." The emerald eyed giantess wore a long and elegant midnight black costume that tightly hugged her perfect curves. 

"Tacky?" Naomi snarled, "Maybe you should get your eyes checked, princess—"

Molly broke up the bickering between the two giantesses, "Guys can we please try and remember what tonight is about?" She pleaded to the other giantesses. "People are still upset about the Shrinkee bus crash, so we have to really lighten things up," Molly insisted.

Harper groaned and stood up to her full height. Annabelle drew back from the massive co-ed's movements. 

"It's been like a month, how are people still crying about those bugs?" She scoffed.  

Leah raised a dark eyebrow at Harper, "Remember, that extermination was the largest one we've had on campus. Of course people are anxious, we knew that would be a risk when we agreed on the extermination."

Naomi rolled her eyes, "So can we stop yapping, and fucking party until everyone forgets about those dumbass bugs?"

Annabelle knew there was a less than one percent chance of it happening, but she wished the giantesses would somehow be caught. The people they killed deserved justice.

Annabelle watched Molly pull out her gigantic phone to check the time. A frown appeared on the giantess' plush lips, "She's right, we need to go now or we're going to be late."

Almost in unison, the giantesses' eyes all turned to Annabelle. The Shrinkee flinched under their sudden gazes. Leah's gigantic finger approached Annabelle. The Shrinkee felt the familiar sensation of the giantess' manicured nail pressed against her skin. Leah began scratching underneath her chin.  

"We'll be back in a few hours, so be a good girl, okay Poppy?" Leah smiled down at Annabelle. 

"Um, Goddess," Annabelle started, her head moving along to Leah's scratching, "Do you have my pajamas?" She asked. There was no way she could sleep in the skin tight cat costume. 

Leah cocked her head with an amused smile. Annabelle's heart sank. Why did they have to make everything so difficult?

"Do you not like your costume, my widdle kitty cat?" Leah hummed, still scratching her underneath her chin.

"Um no—I mean yes—but—" Annabelle's nervous ramblings were cut off when she was lifted into the air by Naomi. Annabelle hadn't even registered her movements until she was already miles above the ground. 

The punk-rock giantess had grabbed her by her costume's tail. She dangled freely from Naomi's fingers. Annabelle let out a shriek that incited the other giantesses to burst into laughter. Annabelle floundered in the air. Her mind went blank with panic. She was so high up without anything to secure her. 

Naomi raised her even higher until she was above her massive head. 

"Really, Poppy, I don't know why you want to take it off," she laughed through the Shrinkee's screams, "You look good enough to eat."

The punk-rock giantess parted her black tinted lips. Annabelle gazed down into the dark abyss that had haunted her dreams for the past month. The giantess' white teeth glistened with saliva. Her monstrous pink tongue danced in await for its tiny guest. 

Annabelle wildly kicked the air. Terror sieged every part of her. She only barely noticed the howling laughter of the giantesses booming around her. 

Naomi began to lower towards her giant mouth. The cavernous maw emitted hot breath that prickled against Annabelle's skin.

"No!" Annabelle screamed, "Please no!" 

The giantess ignored her and continued to lower her towards her mouth. Just as Annabelle was sure she was going to be reacquainted with Naomi's stomach acid, the punk-rock giantess' mouth shut tight. The open maw turned into puckered lips. 

Naomi lowered Annabelle against her lips and made an exaggerated kissing sound. "Mwah!" She kissed, smearing Annabelle's face and torso with black lipstick.

The giantesses laughed even harder at the fake-out. Naomi grabbed Annabelle into her palm and wrapped her gigantic fingers around her tiny body. She opened her maw again, this time she dragged her thumb across the tip of her tongue. With her giant, wet thumb, she wiped the lipstick from the shell-shocked Annabelle's face. 

Annabelle didn't even squirm from the pressure or the disgusting spit. She was too scared to move. After Naomi deemed her clean enough, she opened the cage door and placed her inside. Annabelle legs folded underneath her. They were jelly. She landed on her butt.

From outside the cage, the giantesses' laughter finally died down. Harper bent down to the desk, and squeezed Annabelle's cheeks together between the tips of her fingers. "You are just so cute and silly widdle Poppy," she chirped. 

Annabelle finally began to come back to her senses. As she did, she felt tears threaten to spill from her eyes. She closed her eyes and willed them not to run down her cheeks. Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out. She felt Harper release her fingers from her face after some more cooing.

When she reopened her them, her eyes were dry, and Molly was holding a silk pink nightgown in front of her.

"Here you go Poppy," Molly smiled, "Of course we weren't going to make you stay in the costume all night. It's just you're so cute when you freak out over the littlest of things."

Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out. Annabelle accepted the nightgown from Molly. "Thank you Goddess," she mumbled, her voice wavering.

Molly, not hearing her, only smiled and retracted her hand from the cage. She turned to the other giantesses with a sterner expression, "Okay, now we really have to go, or we'll be late."

Naomi grinned, "Relax Mol, we'll get there when we get there." 

Molly retorted, "You can say that because your parents won't kill you if we're late."

Naomi wrapped an arm around Molly's shoulder, "Don't worry Mol, by the end of the party people won't be thinking about how late we were," she leaned in close and growled, "they'll be too busy hoping that we'll never leave."

Annabelle silently cringed, but Naomi's words seemed to ease Molly's stress. The chubby giantess finally smiled.  

"Then we shouldn't keep them waiting," Molly said with a grin. 

"Who's driving?" Naomi asked, "I hate driving in the rain." 

"Oh, John's taking us," Harper answered, "I know we're supposed to host and whatever, but I plan on having fun tonight—and you bitches are joining me, so no driving."

The giantesses giggled and whooped. Annabelle sighed and lay on the socked floor. It was exhausting and almost surreal how fast the giantesses could go from dangerous monsters to annoying, basic co-eds.  

Once again, the giantess turned their attention back to Annabelle. The Shrinkee quickly tried to mask her discomfort and annoyance, but the giantesses had already seen her.   

Harper pouted, "We really would take you with us if we could, Poppy." She obviously misread Annabelle's sulking as disappointment for not being able to come along, rather than her general resentment of the situation. 

Leah bent down and stroked Annabelle's cheek with her fingertip. "Poppy if you need us for any reason just call us. We'll come back—no hesitation," she said. 

"Yes, Goddess," Annabelle replied, but she knew there was no way she was going to ruin her night of peace by calling the giantesses back early. 

Annabelle watched Leah's gigantic hands lock her cage. Annabelle's heart sank with the clicking of the lock. Another night as their pet. 

Finally, they started to leave. Molly turned on her desk lamp, so Annabelle would have some light. The giantesses blew her kisses and said their goodbyes, giggling and gabbing as they turned off the bedroom light and closed Molly's bedroom door behind them. Annabelle closed her eyes and groaned again. After a moment she just lay still on the "floor" of the cage. She'd gotten somewhat used to all of the cage's smells, they weren't as overwhelming as before.  

Annabelle sighed. Silence. Sweet silence. Since her funeral, she had been left alone at their house more frequently, but her time in the cage was constantly interrupted by the giantesses' persistent calling.

Now, she knew the giantesses would be too busy hosting and partying to constantly check up on her. Too busy to degrade, torment, and humiliate her.

The Shrinkee sat up and snatched the cat ears from her head. Annabelle flung it across the cage into the wired wall.  

"Fucking assholes," she hissed. This was bullshit. It had been awhile since she'd enjoyed Halloween, but for the first time in years, she had dared to hope that this year would be different. Now that she had friends she would finally get to celebrate. 

Instead she was locked in a cage, shrunken in the room of a co-ed who was off to enjoy a party she probably would've been dragged to by her friends if life hadn't dealt her a shit hand.

Annabelle pulled at the zipper in the back of her costume. She had to bend her arm in an awkward angle to unzip herself, but her Type 0 flexibility made it doable.

Soon she was out of the tight costume. Annabelle breathed a sigh of relief. She just stood there naked for a moment. It felt good to be nude without being leered at or lusted after. Annabelle leaned against the cage's wall and stared out into Molly's room. The cold metal from the cage's wired wall pressed against her skin. Only the dim light of Molly's desk lamp lit the mostly dark room. Annabelle could hear the rainfall from outside beat against the house. 

Although since she'd arrived at Queenston and come to enjoy the pitter-patter of rainfall during a study session, Annabelle used to hate the rain.

Rain meant practice was cancelled and Zoey would be at the house to torment her. Annabelle shook her head and made her way to slide into her pink nightgown. She didn't want to think about Zoey—she didn't want to think about the giantesses

Annabelle's mind drifted to Camilla. When she'd seen the cowgirl photo it had shocked Annabelle. Although she was so focused on finding her, there was a part of her that had subconsciously given up hope. But she was alive, and that meant everything. 

Annabelle could see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?

Annabelle threw her head back and groaned, "Oh fuck this." The silence had been nice while it lasted. 

SHE COULD VERY WELL BE DEAD. WHY ATTEMPT TO FIND THIS LOST CAUSE, WHEN YOU COULD BE FOCUSING ON YOUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE GODDESSES?

Annabelle laughed harshly, "What relationships?" She scoffed, throwing her hands up in the air. "The only relationships we have are kidnappers and kidnappee. Call me crazy, but I don't think that is a relationship worth exploring," Annabelle retorted.

She started pacing.  

Annabelle paused before blurting out, "And another fucking thing, since we're alone now, what the actual hell was that with Zoey? I practically begged you to take over and fucking nothing."

The voice was quiet for a moment before responding. WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE ZOEY OUR GODDESS?

Annabelle's blood chilled. There mere thought of that filled her with such despair and disgust. 

"T-That's not what I meant," Annabelle sputtered. "I-It's just you're always asking to take over. But, I offered myself on a platter and you were just...gone," Annabelle said.

MY ONLY GOAL IS TO FIND A BEING GREATER THAN OURSELVES AND WORSHIP THEM. OUR CURRENT GODDESSES HAVE DEMONSTRATED THEY DESERVE TO BE WORSHIPED. I DO NOT KNOW IF ZOEY DESERVES TO BE WORSHIPED. THE ONLY INTERACTIONS I HAVE SEEN WITH ZOEY HAVE BEEN CLOUDED BY YOUR TERROR. 

Annabelle inhaled sharply. She froze mid-pace. This wasn't making any sense. If the voice was just a hallucination brought on by HDD hormones, then why didn't she know about Zoey? Shouldn't her hallucination know everything she knows?

"W-What are you?" Annabelle hissed. 

I AM YOU, AND WE ARE POPPY. 

Annabelle began running her hand through her hair. She had spent so much energy ignoring and rejecting her hallucinations, she had never stopped to think about how certain things didn't add up.

"You don't sound like the Poppy I've met," Annabelle noted. As she said the words, she started to notice all the oddities about her situation.

I AM POPPY.

"The Poppy I've met is like a horny chipmunk. You sound like some kind of sci-fi villainess," Annabelle noticed.

I AM POPPY. SHE IS POPPY. WE HAVE DIFFERENT PURPOSES, BUT OUR GOAL IS THE SAME: TO FIND A GREATER BEING AND

"Yeah, I know, to worship some overgrown asshole," Annabelle finished, rolling her eyes. She had no idea why her hallucinations were so complicated. She must've gotten an extra dose of Type 0 hormones.

WOULD YOU LIKE ZOEY TO BE OUR GODDESS? 

Annabelle tensed at the repeated question. She clenched her fists. "No," she spat.

SHE IS COLOSSAL. AND VERY POWERFUL. 

Annabelle slammed her hands over her ears. "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you." she repeated.

SHE WOULD BE A FEARSOME PROTECTOR.

Annabelle saw the ball Leah had gifted her from the corner of her eye. She picked it up and bounced it off the wall. She surprised herself when she caught the ball. She had never been the most athletic or coordinated. 

SHE IS STRONG AND HAS SHOWN AN INTEREST IN US.

Annabelle continued to bounce the ball. She just focused on bouncing and catching the ball. 

HER EYES ARE A VIBRANT BLUE.

Bouncing and catching the ball. 

SHE IS VERY PASSIONATE.

Bouncing and catching the ball.

SHE WOULD—

"You don't know what the fuck you're talking about!" Annabelle snapped. She hurled the ball at the wall. It bounced back faster than she expected and slammed into her face.

The Shrinkee yelped and fell to the floor. She covered her face, more from the embarrassment than anything else. As she pulled herself back up to her feet, Annabelle realized Poppy's voice was gone.

Annabelle exhaled, relieved. Although it was an embarrassing way to go about it, she was just glad Poppy had left her alone.

She enjoyed the silence for a moment. A yawn crept out of her throat. The Shrinkee was still physically exhausted from her whole experience with Molly. Now, she was mentally exhausted too.

The Shrinkee glanced warily at the "bed" in the corner of the cage. She had been using it consistently, but it didn't make it less humiliating each time she slept in it. Annabelle trudged over to it and pulled back the purple panty-blanket back. Like always, the various smells of the giantesses wafted around her. 

Annabelle climbed into the bed and pulled the "blanket" over her tiny body. One of the most frustrating things about the bed—other than the actual reality of sleeping on a collection of the giantesses' socks—was the fact that it was amazingly comfortable and soft. 

Annabelle settled and melted into the bed. The pitter-patter of the rain had become slightly heavier, but the sound began to lull Annabelle to sleep. 

 

--

An explosion roared throughout Molly's room. Annabelle shot up in the bed, eyes wide. She glanced around the cage and was greeted with pitch black darkness. The power must've gone out. The rain was falling much harder. It was pouring now. The rainfall beat loudly against the house. Annabelle couldn't hear her own breathing over the rain.

Thunder suddenly rumbled from outside. Annabelle jumped from the sound. It was the same explosion-like sound that had woken her up. For a second Molly's room lit up with white light as lightning struck outside and flashed through the window.

Annabelle pulled the panty-blanket closer to her chest. Even as a child, thunder storms freaked her out. Her mother had gifted Mr. Bun Bun to her during a week of particularly violent storms. She had claimed that he was the bravest bunny in the world, because although he knew the best places to burrow underground, he never hid during storms. She said that as long as she had Mr. Bun Bun with her, he would protect her from the storm.

Annabelle had since figured out that if Mr. Bun Bun had burrowed underground he most likely would've drowned—but the sentiment was still appreciated. 

She wished she had Mr. Bun Bun—a shrunken version—with her. 

Lightning flashed through the room again, quickly followed by another booming roar of thunder. Annabelle whimpered and hid underneath her panty-blanket. She knew it was silly to react this way to a storm after everything she had been through. Still, the thunder rattled her. It was terrifying not knowing when it was going to roar next.  

Annabelle clenched her eyes shut and listened in fear to the cacophony of the storm. Annabelle wondered what the time was. She didn't want the giantesses to return, but she also didn't want to be alone.

She didn't know how long had passed, but the rain started to eventually ease up. The roar of the rain had lessened to the point where Annabelle could hear her breath again. The Shrinkee peeked out from under the blanket. 

As she did so, she heard a rustling sound from outside the cage. Annabelle's heart pounded in her ears. She hadn't heard Molly or any of the other giantesses return. Annabelle took a deep breath before she got up to check on the noise. She walked over to the wall and peered out of the cage. It was still dark, but Annabelle could make out a shadow near Molly's dresser.

She froze. The figure was definitely too big to be Molly. Annabelle took a step back. She didn't know what to do. She didn't know anyone other than the giantesses who would be in one of their rooms.

Unless.

Annabelle stepped back to the wall and placed a hand on one of its wires. Her heart was still pounding in her ears, but she was also buzzing with the hope that she might be set free. Annabelle took a massive breath before shouting with all of her power.

"Dufort! Dufort! Is that you? I found Camilla!" She bellowed. 

The shadow flinched and turned around. Just then, another crash of thunder echoed through the room. Just like before, a flash of lightning followed after the thunder. But when the lightning illuminated the room, it wasn't Dufort who stared back at her, but someone else entirely. In the second before the darkness claimed the room again, she saw the person was wearing a hockey mask.  

Annabelle's mouth turned dry. Fear poured through her. She took a weak step back, but the stranger took a gigantic step towards the cage. Annabelle was frozen—both her brain and her feet. 

Suddenly, the desk light flickered back on, as the power returned. Annabelle heard the distant hum of the house's appliances return. With the newfound light, Annabelle was able to see the stranger more clearly. 

The first thing she noticed was that he was drenched. Even his black sweatshirt underneath his dark raincoat was wet. The second thing Annabelle noticed was that he was gripping a pair of Molly's panties in his hand. The third thing Annabelle noticed was that his fly was down. 

The stranger bent down in front of the cage. His hockey mask filled Annabelle's vision. 

The Shrinkee heard the stranger muffle out, "What the hell?"

Something about the voice struck Annabelle. It wasn't as deep as she suspected, and it sounded distantly familiar. The stranger lifted his mask to reveal brown eyes that were widened in awe. He stared at Annabelle like she was an alien.

Annabelle stared back. She was terrified by the giant, but the familiar feeling she had towards him started to become less distant. Though she still couldn't pinpoint him.

"Bro, what the fuck?" He mumbled, still staring at Annabelle. 

When he spoke, he sent a strong gust of alcohol-scented breath towards her. 

"Are...are you real?" He asked. He leaned forward to get a closer look. Annabelle instinctively took a step back. 

Annabelle was too gripped by fear to respond. All she could think of was how he was so big and she was so tiny.

The stranger furrowed his dark brow and narrowed his eyes. Annabelle watched as slow realization spread over his face. 

"W-Wait, I think I know you," he said, at the exact same time that Annabelle remembered where she knew him from.

"Annabeth," he said with confidence, "The FF were posting about you a lot a couple of weeks ago."

"A-Annabelle," the Shrinkee corrected. She stared at the gigantic face she had seen blushing at her captors every so often. Bennet Daudler. 

Bennet glanced around the cage and then back at her, "You're supposed to be dead, but instead you're tiny." Annabelle noticed he was slightly slurring his words.

Bennet's observation brought Annabelle out of her stupor of terror. She steadied her resolve and responded, "Please listen to me. I'm here against my will. They shrunk me and they won't let me go."

Bennet twisted his face, like he was trying to solve a difficult math problem. "They shrunk you? I-I'm not getting this. Didn't you die in that bus crash?" Bennet asked.

Annabelle did her best not to groan out of frustration. She tried to explain clearly, "Listen, there was no bus accident. They shrunk everyone with a HDD stimulator and murdered them all."

Annabelle watched Bennet take in this information. A drunken grin spread across his face, "You're lying."

"I-I'm lying?" Annabelle sputtered incredulously, "It's true! They invited us here for a Shrinkee meeting and then they made us all shrink. After, they killed everyone! They stomped on them! They fucking ate them!"

Bennet shook his head. He scoffed, still wearing his grin, "They wouldn't do that."

Annabelle ran a hand through her hair. Her anger was starting to surpass her fear. "They did!" She emphasized each word, "They. Are. Monsters." 

Bennet's smile faded. He hesitated as he looked over Annabelle with uncertainty. 

Annabelle gripped one of the cage's wires. "Look at where I am right now," Annabelle said, gesturing to the cage, "Do you think I want this?" Her voice broke, "Please, I just want to go back to my dad."

Bennet's dilated eyes scanned over the cage. After he was finished, his huge eyes landed on Annabelle. The Shrinkee flinched when she saw the sudden coldness in them.  

"You seem clean. It looks like they gave you a bed, nice clothes, and some water. It kinda looks like they're taking good care of you," Bennet said firmly.

Annabelle was shocked. Her mouth gaped open. She was at a loss for words. 

"They—I-"

"If anything, you're pretty fucking lucky, huh?" Bennet said with a bitterness Annabelle didn't expect. 

He continued, "I can't even get them to return a fucking DM, and you're just here, living with them?" He laughed dryly.

Annabelle took a step back from the wall.  

"Y-You don't get it," Annabelle said warily, "The things they've done to me...the things they've made me do."

Bennet furrowed his brow, "What are you talking about? Do...do they use you for...?" He trailed off. His eyes seemed to glaze over as he became lost in his own imagination. Just as quickly he came back to Earth. He roughly shoved Molly's panties into his raincoat's pocket.

"Why? Why you?" He spat. Irritation coated his drunken voice. 

Annabelle held eye contact with Bennet, but she took a step towards the dial pad that was connected to the giantesses' phones. 

"I-I don't know," Annabelle lied.

Bennet unleashed a groan as he covered face with his fingers. He moved his hands up to the top of his head and ran his fingers through his brown hair. His hockey mask fell to the floor, making a clattering sound in the nearly silent bedroom. Annabelle's heart was pounding in her ears.

Bennet laughed bitterly, "Sorry, it's just I've been nothing but supportive and fucking nice to them, and they just—"

Annabelle jumped as he suddenly reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a silver flask. He took a swig and returned it to his pocket. Annabelle took another step towards the dial pad. 

Bennet gripped one of the cage's walls with his fingers. Annabelle froze, thinking he was going to get angry. Instead he looked at her with pitiful eyes.

"They fucking kicked me out of the party. Did you know that?" He carped. 

Annabelle could only shake her head. 

"I was just trying to talk to them, and Naomi said I was being annoying so they kicked me out," he said, as though he still couldn't believe it. 

"So I came here for—I don't actually know—to get some perspective, maybe? And I find you," he laughed again.  

He rubbed his face with vigor, "I know, I know, I'm the only one who understands them. Everyone is always so needy. Asking them to go to this and that fucking event, but me? I just wanted to let them know that I see them, and I appreciate them. I never ask anything from them, except maybe friendship, but they always had some excuse—they never had any fucking time." 

Bennet's eyes focused on her. His expression darkened, "Now I see why." 

Annabelle's blood chilled. 

Bennet started to unlock the cage. Annabelle broke out into a sprint towards the dial pad. Just as she reached for a button—any button on the dial pad—her world shifted. Bennet turned the cage to its side. Suddenly, her feet lost all traction. The floor turned sideways and Annabelle tumbled down its slope. 

She landed on the warm, but wet flesh of Bennet's palm. Annabelle screamed as he took her from the cage and stood to his full height. She was almost as high up as she had been when Zoey swung her in the locket.

Bennet flipped her onto her back, forcing her to stare up at the giant. Annabelle took in his features. His glossy brown eyes showed that he was intoxicated. His hair was slightly disheveled and wet. His strong jawline was clenched as he stared down at the tiny girl.

With a thick finger, he poked Annabelle's head. The Shrinkee yelped at the giant's unregulated power behind his touching.

"You said they killed all of those Shrinkees who died in the crash, right?" He said, blowing his beer-breath against her tiny body. He didn't wait for Annabelle to respond. "So why did they keep you out of everyone else? What's so damn special about you?" Bennet muttered.

"I-I don't know," Annabelle squeaked, "Can you please put me down?"

Bennet ignored her and moved his other hand above her. His massive fingers hovered over her body. He hesitated before groping her breasts together. Annabelle's chest pulsed with dull pain under his strength. Being manhandled by his clumsy touch made Annabelle realize just how delicately the giantesses treated her. Annabelle shrieked and tried to futilely push his gigantic fingers away.

A small drunken smile spread across his gigantic lips. "These are pretty nice, but Harper's are bigger," he noted.  

He paused before letting out a chuckle, "I mean proportionally."  

Bennet released his fingers and started to stroke her side. Annabelle whimpered, "B-Bennet, p-please just let me go." 

He paused and frowned down at her, "How do you know my name?"

Annabelle winced, "I-um-they talk about you all of the time."

Bennet's face became colder, "You're lying again. Harper called me Brandon tonight and Leah didn't recognize me at all. And even if they did talk about me, how would you know what I look like?" 

Annabelle balked at his completely accurate retorts. She didn't think it was possible, but her hatred for the giantesses grew even more. They weren't even around and they were still making things worse for her. 

Bennet narrowed his eyes, "Were you...were you there when I spoke to them?"

"B-Bennet—"

"So it's not enough that you have to take their time away from me, but you have to butt in on our private conversations?" Bennet snapped. 

Annabelle frantically shook her head, "I-I'm not trying to get in the middle of you guys' relationships—in fact, if you—if you—drop me off outside, I'll disappear from all of your lives forever."

Bennet actually looked to be considering her offer. Annabelle pushed harder, "Just think, the gian—I mean the FF will have more time to spend with you." 

Annabelle watched Bennet seemingly gaze off into the distance. She prayed that she was getting through to him.

He returned his focus to Annabelle. Disgust filled his features. "You really are an ungrateful little bitch," Bennet spat. Annabelle quivered. She wasn't expecting that much vitriol from the college student.  

"They sacrifice so much of their time to you, and you're just going to fuck off without a goddamn care," Bennet snapped. 

"N-No, I'm not—"

"You don't give a shit about them, do you?" Bennet hissed.

Annabelle balked. The giant was too insane, drunk, or both to reason with. With an enormous finger, he pressed down on her stomach. The Shrinkee grunted at his strength. She could already feel a bruise forming. 

Bennet's eyes narrowed as he glowered down at her, "You don't deserve them. Maybe I should toss you out, then you'll fucking appreciate just how good you got it."

Annabelle's eyes widened. She wondered if in some screwed up way Bennet could actually help her escape. 

Bennet tsked, "But I'm not as selfish as you. I wouldn't do that to the FF."

Just as her hopes had risen, Bennet had just as quickly dashed them. The giant released his finger from her stomach. In true male fashion, his finger once again hovered over her boobs. Annabelle crossed her arms tightly over her chest. 

"Are you forreal trying to cover yourself from me?" Bennet scoffed. He easily pushed Annabelle's arms out of the way, but Annabelle clawed at his finger. She screeched as she fought with every ounce of energy she had.

"Will you—god damnit—can you stop that? Hold fucking still," Bennet snapped. The giant grabbed one of her arms between his massive fingers and pulled it back. Annabelle's screams of terror transformed into screams of pain. Bennet really didn't know his own strength. 

Annabelle stopped fighting, but Bennet carelessly continued to tug at her arm. Annabelle gasped from the pain, "Wait wait wait, stop," she begged.

Bennet looked at her, confused. The drunken giant couldn't see that he was hurting her. A snap pierced through the room. Annabelle felt the familiar short-lived numbness tingle across her arm. An instant later, she felt the equally as familiar explosion of pain. 

Annabelle cradled her arm and unleashed a sob filled scream. No matter how many times her bones were broken, it was never not agonizing. 

Above her, Bennet was freaking out, "Shit shit shit," he hissed. He frantically swiveled his head left and right, looking around helplessly. The pain in Annabelle's arm only grew as she was jostled by the giant's movements. Bennet ran his free hand through his hair.

"This is why I told you to fucking stay still," he barked panickily at Annabelle. The giant's loud voice only made Annabelle cry harder. 

Bennet sucked in air through his teeth. "Shit," he said again, his voice full of panic. The giant wrapped his fingers around almost all of Annabelle. Only her head poked out of his beefy fist. Bennet started to hurriedly leave Molly's bedroom. Annabelle shook in his hand. The pain in her arm made it difficult to focus on what was happening around her. As far as she could tell, Bennet was heading downstairs. 

Annabelle's head bobbed along with every step the giant descended. With heavy, but quick footfalls, Bennet thudded into the living room. The awkward angle from his fist made it difficult for Annabelle to see much of the room, but she could tell the tipsy college student was standing right in front of the couch.

Annabelle's head lurched back as Bennet raised his fist to his face. Pressure finally loosed up around her body as Bennet uncurled his fingers and shifted Annabelle so she lay in his palm. His giant face loomed over her with worry in his eyes.

"Come on, you're okay, you're okay, right?" Bennet fretted. 

Annabelle only whimpered and held her aching, limp arm.  

"Shit," Bennet hissed again. He glanced around, "What the fuck am I supposed to do? Is there like a Shrinkee hospital or something?" The college student sucked air through his teeth, "They're gonna come back and then they're gonna—"

Annabelle cut him off with a guttural scream. Her arm jerked as the bones began to snap back together. After an excruciating moment, Annabelle finally felt the pain levitate slightly from her arm. As she was coming back to her senses, she noticed Bennet's dumbstruck expression. His eyes were wide with shock and his mouth was slightly agape. Bennet's hand trembled, shaking Annabelle moderately. 

"Y-You—you just..." he trailed off, seemingly not finding the words.

If the experience of her bones breaking wasn't so fresh in her mind, Annabelle would have rolled onto the floor to escape Bennet's intense gaze.

Annabelle opened her mouth to respond, but the words wouldn't form.

Wordlessly, and before Annabelle knew what was happening, her foot was in between Bennet's fingers. In one dread filled second, Annabelle's panicked eyes met Bennet's. The giant silently twisted her foot until another harrowing snap cut through the room.

Annabelle lurched her head back and unleashed a pathetic sounding yelp. When she had glanced at her foot before the pain had paralyzed her, she saw it was facing completely the opposite way.

With his free hand, Bennet reached into his pocket and pulled out the tree-sized flask. The college student took a swig and stared down closely at the Shrinkee.

Annabelle twisted and withered in pain, groaning and sobbing. Annabelle didn't know how much time had passed, but after what felt like hours, her foot cracked and snapped as it put itself back together. 

"Dude, fucking unreal," Bennet breathed. 

In the midst of her lingering pain, Annabelle found herself enraged at the inarticulate drunken giant. How had she been so easily captured by vain, spoiled co-eds and obsessive, drunken college students?

"I get it," the giant said, slightly slurring his words, "You're like those fucking stress things."

Annabelle looked up at him, bewildered.

He huffed, as if it were she who was acting stupid, "You know, those fucking squishy stress toys that the guidance counselor gives you? You can squeeze it as hard as you want, but it always goes back to its original shape."

Annabelle did not appreciate being compared to a stress toy—or the implications that came with it. 

"I get why they keep you now," Bennet grinned. He poked her newly unbroken foot, causing her to yelp out in pain. He moved his massive fingers to Annabelle's other foot. He gripped the tiny thing between his fingers.

"W-Wait!" Annabelle screamed. 

Surprisingly, Bennet held his fingers in place. He looked at Annabelle with a small amount of curiosity. Annabelle didn't wait for the drunken college student to lose interest. 

"You're in love with the giante—Formidable Four, right?" Annabelle squeaked desperately. Her throat was still sore for her screaming and crying.

Bennet scrunched up his drunken face, "I'm not in love with them. I just want to...be their friend or whatever. I'm not like one of those weird stalkers." 

Annabelle thought the breaking and entering, along with the pair of panties in Bennet's pocket proved otherwise, but what did she know? 

Annabelle tried to calm her pounding heart as she looked up at Bennet. She didn't know how persuasive a three-inch teenager could be to a tipsy college student, but she was about to find out.

"Well if you hurt me, they're going to be angry, seriously really angry," Annabelle insisted. 

Bennet regarded her with suspicion. "I thought you said they kidnapped you—that they do 'things' to you," he said.

"Exactly," Annabelle retorted, "They do things to me. Just them—no one else. No one is even supposed to know I'm still alive. They're risking a lot just keeping me here, which means I'm important to them. You don't want to hurt someone important to them, right?"   

Annabelle could hear her own desperation creeping into her voice, but she hoped Bennet wouldn't notice. The giant scrunched up his face. He glared at Annabelle, but released her foot from his grip.

"Fucking..." He muttered, trailing off. Bennet plopped down onto the couch without warning. Annabelle, who was used to the giantesses' secure fingers holding her in place tumbled from his meaty hand. Luckily, the drop from his hand to the couch wasn't that far.  

Annabelle landed on her back and bounced slightly from the force of the fall. Her recently unbroken bones creaked with dull pain. Annabelle didn't have time to comprehend what had happened, as Bennet's huge fingers scooped her up into his palm once again.

His ginormous face loomed over the Shrinkee. Annabelle shuddered under his gaze. 

"You're important to them, huh?" he grumbled. 

"Y-Yeah," Annabelle stammered, "So you s-should just put me back or else—"

"What do they do with you?" Bennet asked abruptly.

"Wha-what?" Annabelle sputtered.

"What do they do with you?" Bennet repeated, more bitterly, "I want to hear you say it. Since you freaked out when I touched you a little rough, that means they don't hurt you. So tell me—what do they do with you?"

Annabelle stared up at the giant, stunned. He glowered down at her. She knew what he was asking. She'd seen his envious expression in Molly's bedroom when he figured out her main role for the giantesses. He was obviously pissed off, and Annabelle didn't think hearing about the things the giantesses did to her would ease his warped mind.

Annabelle remained silent, unsure of what to do. After a moment of tense waiting, Bennet mumbled an irate, "Fuck this," as he grabbed Annabelle's arm and began to twist. 

Annabelle screamed futilely tried to pull away from his grasp. "Okay okay okay okay," Annabelle begged. "I'll tell you, I'll tell you," she pleaded.

Bennet let go with a drunken smug smirk. Anger sparked within Annabelle. Were all giant people dicks?

"What do they do with you?" Bennet asked again with a calmness that enraged Annabelle.

"They don't do anything with me," she snapped. "Everything they do—they do to me."

Bennet cocked his head with an irritated scowl, "Just fucking tell me."

Annabelle flinched at his harsh tone. For the first time, she considered his question. Heat warmed her cheeks as she thought of the plethora of humiliations the giantesses had put her through.

"They dress me up in c-costumes," Annabelle said. It was the least embarrassing thing she could think of, and it still almost crippled her with shame. 

Bennet scoffed, "Costumes? You're trying to get away from them because they dress you up in costumes?"

Annabelle clenched her fists. She looked away from the giant's face. She couldn't face him right now. "They're not...normal costumes. They're perverted," she admitted. 

"Perverted?" Bennet repeated. His voice was heavier. Annabelle noticed the skin that touched his palm was getting warmer. She looked up and saw that the giant's face was flushed—even more so than before.

"Like how?" Bennet asked quietly.

"H-How?"

"How are they perverted?" Bennet asked, louder.

"Just not a lot of skin...you know...stuff they think are...sexy," Annabelle squeaked out.

"What else?" Bennet asked with a husky voice, "What else do they do to you?"

Annabelle swallowed a mouthful of nervous spit. "They make me paint their nails," she said.

"Hands or feet?" 

"Um, uh both?" Annabelle answered, unsure of where this conversation was going. She expected Bennet to get angrier as she answered his questions, but he was only getting quieter. 

"You get to fucking touch their feet?" Bennet muttered. He closed his eyes, and Annabelle wondered if he was trying to keep calm. 

Annabelle nodded, but remembered that he couldn't see her. "Y-Yes," she replied. 

"What do their feet look like to you?" Bennet asked, his voice breathy and shallow. 

"Th-Their feet?" 

Bennet lowered his face closer, so he was directly over Annabelle's tiny body. Irritation seeped into his features. 

Annabelle didn't hesitate again. "They're big—bigger than me. Kind of...scary?"

Bennet sighed, and a gust of hot air washed over her. "What do they smell like?"

Annabelle's eyes widened. She understood now. The Shrinkee noticed Bennet's other hand was no longer hovering over her, threatening her. Her eyes followed his arm until she saw where his hand had ended up. She had to lean over the side of his palm to see, but when she finally did, bile rose in her throat. 

Below her, Bennet had started to slowly stroke himself. Annabelle quickly retreated to the center of his palm. She'd never seen a penis in real life, let alone a gigantic one. She looked up at the giant. His huge mouth was slightly open as he slowly, and quietly panted. If he was ashamed of Annabelle seeing his actions he didn't show it—in fact there was a glint of excitement that had appeared in his eye once he saw that Annabelle had realized what was happening.

"Tell me," Bennet grunted, "Or I'll break every bone in your tiny fucking body."

Annabelle recoiled, but the choice was an easy one. "They s-smell different!" She blurted out.  

"More," Bennet moaned.

Annabelle was completely revolted. She was helping the giant jerk off by providing the details of all the fucked up things the giantesses had done to her. Still, she couldn't take another broken bone.

"They're sweaty but they have a natural scent too," Annabelle added, eyeing Bennet's arm as it moved up and down.

Bennet closed his eyes and groaned, "What kind of smell? I can never get close enough to smell them."

Annabelle wanted to throw up. A good portion of her mental strength went to blocking out all the ways the giantesses violated her. Now she was being forced to recount them for this insane pervert.  

"S-Spices. And flowers! They smell like vanilla, cinnamon, peppermint, and lavender," Annabelle listed frantically. 

"Oh fuck," Bennet moaned, "Do they kiss you? Do they fucking make out with you with their sexy-ass mouths?" 

Blood rushed to Annabelle's face. This was beyond humiliating. 

"Y-Yes," was all Annabelle was able to get out. Apparently that was all Bennet needed. He moaned again. The air around Annabelle was growing warmer.

"Do they..." Bennet swallowed, "Do they shove you in and out of their pussies until they cum?"

Annabelle nodded, before remembering Bennet's eyes were still closed. "Yeah," she squeaked. 

Bennet's huge tongue appeared from his pink lips. He glided the monstrous thing over his lips until they were shiny with spit. When the giant opened his mouth to speak again, tendrils of spit spread across his lips.

He panted, "Do they ever use you together?"

Annabelle froze. She was taken aback, "Wha-What?"

Bennet sighed irritably, his arm slowed down. He reopened his eyes. The heavily dilated orbs seared down at her.

"Are you fucking stupid?" He hissed. Annabelle's eyes watered from the hostility in the giant's voice. Bennet repeated his question, speaking slowly, "Do they make love to each other and use you as a fuck toy?"

Annabelle recoiled. She couldn't even imagine that happening. The giantesses' sexual energy was always directed at her—never each other. Annabelle shuddered at the thought of being caught between two horny giantesses. 

"No," Annabelle answered with more disgust than she intended. 

Bennet's face darkened. Annabelle drew back from the giant, crawling up his hand. That was the wrong answer.

"Fucking useless," he spat. Literally.

Hot beer-breath washed over Annabelle as Bennet opened his mouth over her. Before she knew what was happening, a giant glob of spit descended towards her. Annabelle instinctively screamed, causing the disgusting liquid to creep into her mouth.

Once she was covered in spit, a shadow casted over her. She tentatively looked up, and whimpered at the sight above her. Molly's enormous panties hovered overhead, dangling from Bennet's fingers. The giant wasted no time engulfing Annabelle in the fabric. He dropped it on top of her. The Shrinkee buckled underneath the weight of what smelled like Molly's used panties. The thick spit made it impossible to escape from the horrific underwear trap she had fallen into.

Pressure intensified around Annabelle. She felt Bennet lift her into the air. She tried to fight, but he grasped her tightly, holding her between the panties. A muffled ruffling sound came from below. Fear gripped Annabelle. She didn't know what was happening, she just wanted it to stop. She was so tired of being at the mercy of giant people's whims. 

A weightless sensation overtook Annabelle. She was being lowered. Light briefly found her again as she was shifted in the panties so no fabric covered the top of her body. 

Then it happened.

She felt it before she saw it. An uncomfortable heat crept against Annabelle's tiny body. Then a powerful and musty smell invaded her nostrils. But it wasn't until her small frame was slammed against the pulsing organ did Annabelle realize she was being used to jerk off. 

Annabelle shrieked again as her tears mixed in with Bennet's alcohol-scented spit. She could only hear the sound of the panties and her own body rubbing against his shaft, and Bennet's heavy breathing. Bennet started out slow, leisurely stroking his revolting dick as if he were at home in his bed on lazy Saturday afternoon. 

Annabelle's entire body was pressed against the disgusting penis. She wanted to crawl into herself as she was dragged across the engorged member. His veins were like tiny speed bumps against her skin, as he pulled her up and down. 

The giant started to speed up his hand. He grunted, vibrating Annabelle along his dick. "Fuuuucckk," he moaned. Annabelle's head began to spin. Bennet was going faster and adding more pressure. Annabelle felt as though the life was being squeezed from her. 

In the deepest, most desperate part of her mind she prayed for the giantesses' return. She was too terrified to think about the hatred she felt for them. All she wanted was to be away from Bennet. 

The giant groaned loudly. Annabelle was pulled higher and higher until she was faced with a pink alien-like creature that she recognized from health class as the glans of the penis—or the head. It had been a nauseating image when she had seen a diagram of it during class, but staring at a gigantic, real-life, urethra as it oozed pre-cum was like something out of a horror movie. She could hear the blood shifting through the massive organ. 

Annabelle didn't need to be an expert in male anatomy to know Bennet was about to bust a nut. The Shrinkee closed her eyes and braced herself. Still, nothing could have prepared her for Bennet suddenly pushing her head against his pink head. 

With a sickening moan that seemed to go through both Bennet and Annabelle, Bennet came. He exploded in spectacular fashion. Annabelle was instantly coated in his spunk. Numerous globs of his spunk attacked her. It spurted out of him with unexpected force. The bastard even shifted her so her body would completely be covered.  

Finally, the giant slumped over. The couch creaked as he leaned back and splayed his legs open. Annabelle, fully sobbing, tumbled from the giant's dick and onto his thigh. She gasped through her sobs. Her head was a mess of anguish, shame, and fury. 

Even through her tears and the giant's cum, Annabelle was able to see Bennet. His eyes were glossed over and he looked like he was mentally somewhere else. He wore the biggest shit-eating grin. 

The giant took a deep breath and released a contented sigh. He began to speak, his rumbling voice shaking her. 

"You know since we've all used you to jack off, it's almost like I kinda had sex with them, right?" He chuckled. He peered down at Annabelle with a smug grin.

Bennet continued to smile down at her, "Now that I've used you, I can see why the FF keep you around and let you take up all of their free-time." His smile dimmed, "But, still, enough is enough. They can't abandon their responsibilities for a bite-sized cunt that doesn't even appreciate them."

He took another swig of his flask. Annabelle watched as his enormous Adam's apple bobbed up and down as he poured the liquid down his gigantic throat. He finished with another sigh and a massive belch that rattled the Shrinkee's body.

Bennet grinned down at her, "Hey, maybe they'll let you go when they realize they don't need you anymore. Or maybe they'll just throw you in their drawer and only take you out when they want to get off. I don't really give a fuck either way." The giant laughed brashly at his own joke.

Annabelle gritted her teeth through her sobs. She glared up at the demented, smug, college student. 

"I-I hope they end you," she seethed. Hot tears poured down her cheeks as her vision blurred. 

Bennet only grinned. His massive fingers made their way over to him. They hovered over her sloppy form like alien tendrils. He wrapped her within his grasp. The giant moved her near his dick. Annabelle withered and futilely tried to squirm from his grasp. Annabelle watched in horror as the gigantic dick twitched. With a drunken smile the giant cocked his head.

"Ready for round two?"

----

Before she even heard the front door's lock turn, Annabelle could hear the giggles and cackles of the giantesses. In her dark prison, Annabelle couldn't see anything. She had to rely on the muffled sounds she heard from a distance. Though it was difficult to focus on anything when her body was riddled with pain.

She heard the front door open, and the giantesses' laughter grew louder as they seemingly got closer to the living room. Annabelle felt Bennet shift. Her body groaned as his body forced hers to move. Annabelle listened to the tipsy laughter of the giantesses. 

Harper's familiar bubbly voice reached Annabelle's ears, "Poppy! Pooooppppy! We're back!" Her loud voice slurred. 

"Shhh!" She heard Molly giggle, "She's probably sleeping."

"Oh okay," Harper attempted to whisper quietly. After a moment of silence, the giantesses burst into cackling laughter again. Annabelle's heart sank. These were the drunken co-eds who she'd been praying for to save her. 

Annabelle could hear the laughter and footfalls grow louder and louder until it suddenly trickled to a stop. There was a lull of noise.

Suddenly, Naomi's harsh voice pierced through Annabelle's ears, "What the fuck?"

Annabelle felt Bennet shift again. His voice was a cheery contrast to the gruff way he had spoken to her, "W-Wow you guys really do look great, I didn't get to see your costumes that well at the party, but you guys really—"

"How the hell did you get in here?" Annabelle heard Leah demand. 

Bennet muffled voice answered casually, "Oh, I was just checking to make sure everything was okay. The storm was getting pretty bad, and I wanted to make sure there wasn't any flood damage. Don't worry, I didn't break in or anything. I just used your window. The storm must've blown a fuse because all of your security alarms were down. But I checked around and everything seems to be—"

Bennet cut himself off mid-sentence. His easygoing tone adopted a hint of threatening malice to it, "I'd put that phone down if I were you, Leah. I'm trying to have a friendly conversation with you guys. Don't be rude." 

Annabelle heard Molly's delicate voice say, "Bennet what are you doing? You know this isn't okay. You can't just break into people's homes."

Irritation seeped into Bennet's words, "I told you I wasn't trying to break in, I was just—I said to put the fucking phone down!" Bennet shouted suddenly.

The giant snarled, obviously upset by the giantesses' refusal to comply with this insane situation. "Fine, I was just trying to keep this conversation between us, but since you want to bring other people into it—let's fucking bring other people into it." 

Annabelle's bones screamed as she was gripped by Bennet's beefy fingers. Her skin burned when he ripped her sticky body from his gigantic dick. Annabelle had no energy to fight against him. Light and fresh air blasted Annabelle as she was pulled from Bennet's underwear. 

She gasped, trying to take in as much air as she could. Before she could regain complete control of her senses, Annabelle was held upright by Bennet's fist. Through her messy hair Annabelle was able to see the giantesses. 

They were still dressed in their witch costumes, but she noticed they weren't wet like Bennet had been when he first broke into the house. Their horrified expressions were a stark contrast to the exuberant laughter she'd heard only a moment ago. Annabelle watched them visibly sober up when faced with the scene in front of them.

She saw Naomi make a move towards Bennet, but the giant's fingers quickly pressed against both sides of her head. Naomi and the other giantesses froze. The sound around Annabelle became muffled, but she could still hear the giant's voice.

"Wait a sec. Just chill out for a minute," Bennet said. He sighed, "I know enough that if I break her puny bones they'll just come back together, but what do you think will happen if I rip her little head off her body?" 

Just the threat alone sent primal fear through the Shrinkee. She tried to wiggle free with the surge of energy her terror gave her. "S-Stop, leave me alone!"

Leah's eyes narrowed. "What do you want?" She spat. Her face was cold, but Annabelle could see she looked pale.  

"I just want to talk," Bennet said with slight desperation. 

Molly placed her hands up defensively, "We can talk. Just hand her over to us first."

Bennet huffed, blowing beer-breath over Annabelle. "Sorry, but I can't do that."

Harper growled, taking a step forward, "You—"

Bennet unflinchingly squeezed his fingers. The pain in Annabelle's head swelled, and Shrinkee shrieked as tears ran down her cheeks.

All four giantesses winced. Leah grabbed the blonde giantess' arm. Harper turned to her with desperate eyes, but Leah shook her head sternly. Harper turned her attention back to Bennet, her expression furious. Still, she followed Leah's lead and took a step back.

Annabelle felt Bennet's fingers relax against her head, though his hand was trembling. He spoke earnestly, "I'm not trying to make you guys upset. I just want to talk."

"What the fuck do you want to talk about?" Naomi hissed. 

Bennet floundered, "I-I think you should get rid of Annabelle."

Although Annabelle wanted nothing more than to escape the house and all of the giant inhabitants inside, she didn't think the giantesses would appreciate Bennet's suggestion.

"Who is Annabelle?" Leah asked evenly. Her panicked expression was hidden, replaced with a composed steely gaze that was focused on Bennet.

The giant sputtered, "Wha-What do you mean?" He shook Annabelle, gesturing to her exhausted form. "Her, the freshman you shrunk," he insisted. Annabelle could tell Leah had unnerved him.  

Leah cocked her head, "That is not a shrunken freshman," Leah said calmly, "That is our property which you are refusing to hand over."

Annabelle was too tired to be angry. Still, it was almost amusing—even when they were trying to save her the giantesses were still treating her like a pet.

Bennet glanced down at Annabelle, confused, "Property? But she's—" Bennet cut himself off with a sigh, "Look I don't really care what you think she is. My point is she's not good for you," he said.

Molly shook her head. She looked more exhausted than anything, "What are you talking about Bennet?"

Annabelle felt Bennet's fingers wrap around her body tighter. "Listen, when you were freshmen you hosted 34 events. When you were sophomores, you raised over five million dollars for a bunch of charities. And just last year you guys got a fucking popstar to perform on campus. It's the start of your final year and you've only attended five events. Five," Bennet emphasized. 

The giant painfully poked Annabelle's head, inciting a loud yelp from the Shrinkee. "She is ruining the Formidable Four. You're spending too much time on her," Bennet explained.

"Oh fuck you," Naomi spat back almost instantaneously. 

Bennet balked at her viciousness. "B-But—"

Molly snapped, seemingly having lost her patience, "Bennet you don't get to dictate how we spend our time."

Harper added with a scoff, "Even if we had all the free time in the world, who the hell says we would spend even a second with you?"

From the shaking of his hands, Annabelle knew it was coming, but she still flinched when Bennet exploded. "You don't even—I'm not—" Bennet seethed before he shouted, "I am the only one who understands you guys!" 

The giantesses looked at him with disgust, as if he were a worm on the pavement. 

Annabelle could see Bennet was about to unravel from being rejected by the giantesses. His shaky hands were drenching her tiny body with sweat.

Bennet shook his head, his eyebrows furrowed as he pleaded, "She doesn't even appreciate you guys. I saw the cage, I saw the water, I saw the bed you gave her. You obviously care about her. But guys, you know what the first thing she asked me to do when I saw her? She asked to leave. To leave! If it were me, I'd stay with you guys forever. I'd love you guys like how you deserved to be loved." 

Annabelle shuddered at the creepy declaration. There was nothing Bennet could say that would cause the giantesses to lose even a microscopic amount of the obsession they held for her. 

"We don't want your fucking love," Naomi retorted. "Give us our Shrinkee back." 

Bennet laughed dryly, "She really has fucking warped your minds." A more serious expression filled his features. Annabelle recoiled when his gigantic eyes met hers. There was something about his gaze that deeply unsettled her. Although her stared down at Annabelle, he spoke to the giantesses.

"I didn't want to do this. I really didn't want you guys to hate me, but this is for your own good," Bennet said. The giant secured his fingers around Annabelle's head and began to pull. Pain exploded around Annabelle's neck. She felt her skin stretch, threatening to tear itself. Annabelle's throat burned as she screamed with every ounce of air in her lungs.

In the midst of her debilitating pain, some distant part of Annabelle's brain heard the giantesses shouting out in frantic protest. Even through the pain and the noise, it was Molly's voice that broke through the panicked shouting.

"Wait Bennet!" She commanded. 

Surprisingly, he stopped pulling Annabelle's head, even if for a moment. Annabelle had nearly passed out from the pain and the general trauma the night had brought. She was barely able to lift her head up. When she did, she saw Molly with a distressed, but determined look on her face.  

"Y-You're right! You're absolutely right. The truth is Pop—I mean Annabelle has been distracting us. I keep a careful watch on our itineraries and we have been low in attendance this month. I'm not going to lie Bennet, I've been worried about it," Molly said.

The other giantesses glanced at Molly with trepidation, waiting to see where she was going with this. On the other hand, Bennet's face melted with relief. 

"You get it," he smiled with more alleviation. 

Molly nodded, "I do, but Bennet there's one thing you don't understand. That Shrinkee in your hand? We need her."

Bennet's smile dropped, "Why? She doesn't even want to be with you guys." He spat. Annabelle groaned as Bennet squeezed his fingers tighter around her body.

"But she will," Molly said, "Bennet, I know it seems unfair, but if you really want us to be the best version of the Formidable Four, then you need to give her to us."  

Bennet grunted as he shook Annabelle frustratingly. The Shrinkee's head swung back and forth painfully. Annabelle's neck cracked with the giant's movements.

"It's not just unfair," Bennet whined, "It's bullshit! Why? Why does it have to be her?"

"Because she is the only one who can worship us like we deserve," Molly retorted with a sudden tone of assuredness.

Annabelle shuddered. There was something about the confidence in Molly's voice that unnerved her. It was as if she were speaking an undisputable fact. It reminded Annabelle of when Leah had given her first "you are not people" speech. 

Bennet shook his head, "There are hundreds—no—thousands of people who would pay money to worship you—I'm sure some of them are Shrinkees too. Hell, I'd give up everything if I could just—"

Leah, abruptly cut him off, "Then why don't you?" Annabelle weakly craned her head up to look at Leah. Her green eyes sparkled with realization and determination. Whatever Molly's plan was, Leah had figured it out and joined it. Though Naomi and Harper still looked on, confused.

Annabelle felt Bennet's hands grow warmer. "W-What?" He squeaked.

Leah tilted her chin upwards. Despite her witch costume, in that moment Leah seemed like a queen looking down at a peasant, "You've been blathering on about how she doesn't deserve us and you do. So show us how you would worship us. Maybe she'll learn something."

Bennet's eyes widened. Annabelle recognized the lust she'd seen earlier in his face. He stared at them, his eyes soaked up the giantesses as if he might go blind at any second.

Molly interrupted his daydreaming with a harsh rebuke, "Are you just going to stand there drooling like an idiot?"

Annabelle flinched at her words. Both Molly and Leah looked at Bennet like he was scum underneath their heels. Annabelle grew uneasy. These weren't the giantesses she knew. They were cold and severe. But when Annabelle glanced up at her current captor, she saw his face was a bright as she had seen it. He appeared to be in heaven. 

Suddenly, Annabelle found herself smushed onto the floor, still wrapped tightly in Bennet's fist. The giant had shifted into a crawling position. From her spot on the floor below, Annabelle could see the massive college's student practically drooling as he made his way towards the giantesses. 

Every movement he made was like riding on a horrible rollercoaster for Annabelle. He would lift his hand high in the air, and slam it down into the hardwood floor, forgetting that Annabelle was along for the ride.  

Before he reached the giantesses, a suspicious expression crossed his face. "If you try to make a move for her, I'll tear her head off before you even get close," he warned. Annabelle whimpered. She knew he wasn't bluffing. 

Annabelle couldn't see the giantesses' faces from her place on the floor, but she heard Naomi and Harper begin to protest. Leah or Molly must've quieted them down, because they soon stopped. 

"Just hurry up before I change my mind," Leah snapped. Bennet's eyes brightened up once again. He swallowed and nodded enthusiastically. 

Bennet crawled towards them until he arrived at Leah's black heels. To Annabelle, the huge things were the size of a tree. They were objectively beautiful, with a slight shimmer that contrasted against the midnight black material. Annabelle never wore heels, but even she knew Leah's shoes were expensive. 

With his gigantic free hand, Bennet hovered over Leah's left shoe. The giant college student glanced nervously up at the co-ed as if he were asking for permission.  

Far up above, Leah's face remained the same—unimpressed with a hint of disgust. Not hearing an outright rejection from the green-eyed co-ed, Bennet continued on. 

With his slightly trembling hand, Bennet removed Leah's shoe. Instantly, Annabelle was smacked with the stench of the giantess' foot. The Shrinkee could tell she must've been dancing because the smell was more intense than usual. 

As she tried to adjust to both the heat and the smell the giant foot had brought, Annabelle found herself suddenly squished against the sole of Leah's foot. Once again, a primal fear was introduced into Annabelle. Instinctively, she tried to wiggle away, but she realized Bennet's massive hands were holding her in place. The bastard was putting her right in the middle of a massage. 

Annabelle heard the giantess inhale sharply. Leah must've also been surprised at Bennet's inclusion of Annabelle in his massage.

Bennet kneaded both Annabelle and his fingers into Leah's soft foot flesh. Annabelle was dragged around Leah's enormous sole. The scent of cinnamon and sweat nearly choked her. The sweat from the giantess' foot drenched her hair and skin, leaving sticky sweat all over tiny frame.

Bennet's loud and tipsy voice boomed as Annabelle was being rubbed against the gigantic foot.

"I've dreamed of this moment for like fucking ever. Your feet are so soft," Bennet said. None of the giantesses responded, but Bennet continued on, "You know, there's a forum that talks about your guys' feet every time you post a new photo."

Bennet quickly added, "But I'm not a part of those groups. I'm just saying they would fucking die if they could see me now."

"You sure talk a lot about other people for someone who is supposed to be worshiping us," Molly snapped. 

"Sorry!" Bennet immediately offered. Although Annabelle was being consumed by her torture, she couldn't help but cringe at Bennet's shift from a frightening giant, to a submissive simp. 

Through Bennet's kneading, Annabelle found herself being moved to Leah's toes. Annabelle futilely tried to break free as Bennet rubbed her head in-between Leah's big toe and second toe, while he massaged the rest of her foot with his fingers. 

"You know I think your feet are amazing," Bennet said. If Annabelle wasn't afraid of getting a mouthful of sweat and foot flesh if she tried to open her mouth, she would have groaned.

Bennet didn't stop there, he continued, "Annabelle said she was afraid of your feet, but I think they're fantastic."

"Po—I mean Annabelle said that?" Annabelle heard Molly ask. 

"Yeah," Bennet said eagerly, probably happy to put himself above Annabelle, "She said they were scary because they were so much bigger than her," Bennet scoffed.

Just as anger was beginning to build inside Annabelle, she heard something that threw her for a loop.

Leah softly moaned from above. For a moment, Annabelle was too shocked to resist Bennet's kneading. The giantess had gotten aroused by Bennet's mention of her fear of their feet. 

Anger found Annabelle again. She couldn't believe that even if it was under dire circumstances, Annabelle had actually prayed for the giantesses' return. Even in a situation like this, she would always be a sex pet first. 

Bennet must have taken Leah's moans as a confirmation of his massaging prowess. The giant began kneading his fingers deeper into Leah's skin. 

Annabelle squealed at the increase in pressure. He continued to rub her in-between Leah's massive toes. Annabelle closed her eyes as lint and sweat collided with her face. The Shrinkee didn't think this hell would ever end. 

Finally, Molly cleared her throat, causing Bennet to stop rubbing. 

"Sorry," Bennet yipped. Annabelle's skin burned as she was peeled from Leah's sweaty sole. For a brief moment Annabelle was able to breathe in fresh air. The moment didn't last long. Bennet quickly removed Molly's heel. He grasped Molly's chubby foot with both of his hands. Annabelle was once again squished against a giant foot, however, this time she was held against the top of Molly's enormous foot. Annabelle sank into the squishy flesh of the chubby giantess' smooth foot.

Annabelle waited for the kneading to begin again, but was shocked when it was Bennet's giant mouth that appeared next to her and not his fingers. 

With glistening saliva coating his pink lips, Bennet's puckered mouth barreled towards Molly's foot. Bennet's mouth collided with Molly's flesh right next to Annabelle's tiny body. Annabelle was so close to the giant's orifice that she could feel the warmth from his breath. The squishy sounds of his saliva spilling over onto Molly's foot filled Annabelle's ears.  

Bennet drew away from the giant foot, leaving a string of spit that cascaded onto Annabelle. The Shrinkee squirmed as the warm spittle draped across her body. 

Bennet's enormous mouth opened, spilling drool all over Annabelle and Molly's foot. Annabelle sputtered, trying her best not to choke on the disgusting, thick liquid. 

Annabelle watched with disgust as Bennet dragged his massive tongue over Molly's pale foot. He reached her toes and began sucking on Molly's big toe like it was candy. Annabelle wanted to vomit. She was still pressed against the top of Molly's foot, but she could still hear the enthusiastic slurping and moaning from the giant.

"That's enough," Molly finally said. Annabelle felt a twinge of relief. Whatever Molly's ruse was, there was no way she could be okay with...whatever Bennet had been doing. 

Bennet reluctantly backed off. His mouth made a popping sound as he separated his wet mouth from Molly's toe.

The giant, once again, wrapped his fingers around Annabelle's body. He gathered himself until he was on her knees. Annabelle watched as the giant looked up at the giantesses expectedly. 

Suddenly, Leah's heel was on Bennet's crotch. Annabelle was surprised to see the massive thing move so quickly. The giantess began to grind the front of her gigantic heel into his crotch. Annabelle watched Bennet close his eyes and unleash a deep moan. The giant gripped her tighter, constricting her airflow slightly.  

"T-This is—" Bennet started to moan.

"Did we say you could fucking talk?" Molly hissed. The Shrinkee flinched. Annabelle had flashbacks to the giantesses' behavior with Amy on their private plan. 

"Since you like to talk so much, why don't you open your god-damn mouth," Molly said.  

Bennet's eyes sparkled with confusion and excitement. He parted his lips and opened wide. A shadow passed over Annabelle as Molly tilted Bennet's head up by raising his chin with her wet foot. 

Annabelle couldn't even begin to imagine what Molly's plan was. Somehow Leah had deciphered it, but based on Harper's and Naomi's tense silence, they were most likely as confused as Annabelle was. 

Molly, too, opened her mouth. She peered down at Bennet with utter contempt in her eyes. After a few heavy moments of heavy silence, Molly slowly pushed her tongue out past her lips. Annabelle stared up, confused, until horror and disgust hit her when she realized what was happening. 

If she wasn't being constricted, the Shrinkee would've vomited. 

A pool of saliva accumulated at the end of Molly's tongue. It grew larger until gravity finally won. A river of Molly's spit trickled down from her tongue. It cascaded down towards Bennet's open mouth with agonizing slowness. When it finally found Bennet, it was a direct hit. 

Annabelle looked on, completely revolted. She wanted to look away, but it was horrifically captivating. Leah, not to be outdone, reinvigorated her efforts. She twisted her foot, slowly but purposefully against Bennet's crotch.

Annabelle's body shook. Bennet's fingers had started to tremble. Annabelle looked up to see Bennet was closing his eyes tightly, as if he were trying to savor the sensations he was experiencing. The giantesses continued their double domination. With every passing second, Annabelle felt Bennet's fingers tremble and shake more. 

Due to her earlier traumatizing experience, Annabelle was able to recognize Bennet's "about to cum" face. As Molly's trickle of spit came to an end, Bennet closed his mouth and moaned. Just as he began to swallow a mouthful of the chubby giantess' saliva, Leah pressed down harder against his groin. 

Bennet moaned through a mouthful of spit and threw his head back. His grip loosened and Annabelle began to tumble down his thigh. As the world spun, Annabelle was able to make out Molly's enormous hand reaching out to grab her.

Annabelle braced herself, but instead of a soft, peppermint-scented hand, the Shrinkee was once again recaptured by the giant's sweaty hand. Bennet had quickly realized his blunder and snatched Annabelle before Molly could grab her. 

Bennet clambered to his feet and jumped back towards the couch. He nearly caused Annabelle to pass out from the frantic moving and his tight grip.

"Shit," Molly hissed. Frustration and defeat plagued her face. Leah appeared equally vexed. Harper's and Naomi's expressions on the other hand showed that they finally understood the other giantesses' plan. They wore similar expressions of disappointment. 

Though somehow Bennet looked the most distraught. His eyes were wide and his face was contorted. "Y-You tried to trick me!" He sputtered. He genuinely sounded hurt. 

"Bennet..." Molly started, as she wiped her mouth of the excess spit.

"No!" Bennet snapped. "I was showing you how much I worshipped you guys, and you still pick her over me?" Bennet spat. Annabelle's head was spinning with how much Bennet was gesturing with the hand that held her.

Bennet ran his free hand through his hair. He frantically looked at the giantess and then back at Annabelle. The Shrinkee recoiled at the intensity of his gaze. He looked downright insane. 

"Fine, I guess I just have to show you for yourselves," he muttered. 

Suddenly, his hand opened. He plucked Annabelle up and positioned her upright in his large open palm. Annabelle gasped for air, her stomach expanding and contracting with every greedy gulp of air. 

His gigantic face loomed over the Shrinkee. Annabelle tried to crawl backwards, but remembered she was perched miles above the floor.

"Annabelle," he started, with a wide, unhinged-looking grin, "I'm bigger, stronger, and faster than them. If I wanted to, I could take you and outrun them. I could hide you somewhere and make sure you escape from them forever. All you have to do is ask."

Annabelle didn't know whether to curse the giant out or laugh in his face.

Bennet didn't get it. Annabelle didn't know the entirety of the giantesses' resources, but she knew they were insanely vast. If he had just taken Annabelle before the giantesses returned from the party, they would've maybe had a shot at a successful getaway. 

But he didn't. 

Both his and Annabelle's opportunity to escape disappeared the second the giantesses had seen him sitting on their couch. There absolutely no winning for Annabelle if she sided with the insane college student. 

Plus, Annabelle didn't even need to take into consideration the fact that Bennet's proposal was an obvious ploy to allow the giantesses to witness her "betraying" them first hand.

Annabelle decided to flip the script on him. She took a deep breath and projected loudly enough for the giantesses to hear her. While she made sure to play up the pitiful tone in her voice, she allowed her very real fear to influence her voice. 

"Please, I don't want to go with you! I don't know you." She turned to the giantesses, "Please Goddesses, don't let him hurt me! I'm scared!"

Instantly, she saw something shift within the giantesses. Their expressions grew darker. The fear was still there, but it was over-shadowed by their resolute gazes. 

Bennet's open palm became a closed fist. He glowered down at Annabelle, sending fear to her very core. 

"You fucking little bitch," he seethed, obviously angry his plan didn't go the way he intended. Bennet's furious gaze seared through Annabelle. The Shrinkee was sure he was going to separate her head from her body any second. 

Just as Annabelle saw Bennet raise his beefy fingers towards her, Leah started to make her way over to Bennet. She strode over with confident, determined steps. 

Annabelle screamed as Bennet's huge fingers descended upon her head. "W-Wait!" Bennet yelped. 

Leah ignored him and continued to strut over to him with a cold expression. She seemed so undaunted that even Bennet was flustered for a moment. Bennet was frozen until Leah was inches away from him. She was so close Annabelle could smell her cinnamon scent. 

Before either Annabelle or Bennet could react, the emerald eyed giantess grabbed both sides of Bennet's face and smashed her lips into his.

Annabelle's jaw dropped open. She was rendered speechless. Bennet looked just as shocked as she felt. The giant's eyes were bulging out of his head. Annabelle watched stunned, as Leah's monstrous tongue bulldozed its way into Bennet's mouth.

Bennet allowed his other hand to remove itself from Annabelle's head. It made its way to Leah's waist. The giant closed his eyes and leaned into the kiss. 

Annabelle had never considered what it would be like to be so close to two giant people making out, but all of her senses were suddenly hyper aware of the situation around her. The body heat between the two giant college students had risen to the point where Annabelle was becoming warmer herself.

Then there were the sounds.

Annabelle hadn't expected to be able to both hear and discern the different sounds of their kissing. From their massive tongues pressing against each other, to their gigantic lips smacking with saliva. 

It was both deeply unsettling, and unexpectedly fascinating to witness a normal act on such a huge scale. 

Annabelle was so transfixed by the scene around her, that she didn't realize Leah's hand was approaching her—or rather Bennet's fist. Her gigantic hand stopped at his wrist. Annabelle watched Leah's huge thumb rub against the inside of his wrist in slow circles. Bennet moaned, apparently liking the sensation of Leah's touch. 

Leah's thumb and fingers crept up Bennet's skin towards Annabelle. She was slow with her movements, only inching up every time Bennet moaned. Soon, Leah's hand was on top of Bennet's. It covered Annabelle in darkness. Annabelle was still gripped in-between Bennet's fingers. Leah's slender fingers caressed Bennet's. One by one, his fingers' grip began to lessen. 

Before she knew it, Annabelle was mushed between Leah and Bennet's palms. The giants intertwined their fingers together. Annabelle was stuck in the sweltering space of their gigantic hand-holding. Sweat—both her own and the giants'—made it difficult for Annabelle to move. Although she was trapped in darkness, Annabelle could still hear the giants making out above her. 

Just as Annabelle was praying for it to end, she heard Bennet suddenly shout out in pain. Annabelle jerked back as familiar slender fingers wrapped her up protectively.

Still perplexed to her core, Annabelle heard Leah call out, "Naomi!"

Annabelle was barely out of the darkness of Leah's hands when she suddenly was tossed high up in the air. Annabelle shrieked as she soared through the air. The living room whizzed past her. Wind deafened her ears and Annabelle flailed in the air. Her mind was blank with panic. After what felt like years, Annabelle collided with a soft, warm surface. 

The room was still spinning for Annabelle, but from the smell of lavender, Annabelle knew she was in Naomi's gigantic hands.

"Thank fucking god," she heard Naomi exhale. The giantess sounded like an elephant had just been lifted from her shoulders. Annabelle's vision finally steadied. 

The punk-rock giantess loomed over her with tears in her eyes. "Poppy are you—"

Bennet's aggravated scream cut her off. Annabelle turned her attention to the other side of the living room, where Bennet was bent over, holding his crotch. 

All at once, Annabelle understood what had happened. Leah had used the kiss as a distraction and kneed Bennet in the nuts right before she had thrown Annabelle to Naomi on the other side of the room. Annabelle couldn't help but be impressed. 

"Y-You bitches!" Bennet shrieked. "I tried to fucking help you, but you let yourselves be manipulated by that fucking little cunt! I should've ripped her head off the second I saw her."

Bennet grunted and started to hobble over to Naomi and Annabelle with fury in his eyes. 

There wasn't enough time to even be scared, before Harper did something that made all the other shocking events of the night seem tame.

Bennet hadn't even taken two steps toward Annabelle when the blonde giantess kneed the giant in the gut. When he bent over, she grabbed the inside of his shoulder and flipped him, slamming his back onto the floor. 

Annabelle stared, astounded. The other giantesses showed signs of general relief, but no one seemed shocked at Harper's sudden pro-wrestling move.  

The blonde stood up to her full height and began kicking the absolute shit out of Bennet. Pure rage filled her features. It was strange to see the usually bubbly blonde dressed as a witch and displaying such intense violence, but Annabelle would be lying if she wasn't deeply satisfied by Bennet getting what he deserved.  

Between kicks, Harper shouted at the groaning college student, "Who...the fuck...do...you...think...you are...touching...my...Poppy?"

The other giantesses didn't bother correcting her on her usage of "my Poppy."

Instead, Leah turned to Molly, "Can you call—"

Molly who already had her phone to her ear, answered back, "Already on it." The chubby giantess moved to a far corner of the room. She started speaking seriously in a low volume to someone on the other line.

A weight on top of her head reminded Annabelle that she was in Naomi's hand. The giantess was stroking her hair. Naomi bit down on her lip to keep from crying.

"Poppy I can't even tell you how fucking sorry I am," Naomi whispered.  

Annabelle looked up at Naomi. The truth was Annabelle was angry. She was furious about the entire situation. Furious that she had once again been used as a masturbatory toy for a giant. Furious that she'd prayed for the giantesses to rescue her. Furious that when the giantesses did come, they didn't instantly save her.

And most of all, she was furious with herself for how safe she felt in Naomi's hand. All of her emotions were too much for Annabelle to deal with. She was still covered in cum, spit, and sweat. She was exhausted. 

It was too much. 

Annabelle burst into tears. She sobbed into Naomi's hand. Her body racked itself as she hiccupped and cried harder than she had in a while.

"I hate this, I hate this," Annabelle sobbed, rubbing her eyes.

"Poppy, I'm so fucking sorry," Naomi said again. Her hand was shaking. 

Booming footfalls grew louder as Leah approached them. Her cold expression had melted away. When her gaze fell on Annabelle, Leah's face flashed with sorrow.

"I'll make this up to you Poppy. I promise," Leah swore. 

Annabelle could only cry harder, "I-I want my dad." The Shrinkee hated how pathetic she felt and sounded, but every day she felt more and more helpless. 

The giantesses said nothing to Annabelle's request, but Leah joined Naomi in stroking Annabelle's back. 

Naomi stealthily wiped her teary eyes, probably not wanting Leah to see her crying. 

"Harp's gonna kill him," Naomi noted, changing the subject. Annabelle looked up to see the blonde giantess straddling Bennet. She was punching his face bloody, alternating between fists. Annabelle winced at the graphic violence. In that moment Harper reminded Annabelle of Zoey. The blonde hair, the gratuitous violence, the absolute physical domination over another person.   

"Good," Leah replied coolly. 

More loud footsteps boomed near. Molly approached them. Exhaustion was written all over her face. She looked down at Annabelle with sad eyes. 

"Oh Poppy," was all she could sigh. 

Naomi asked, "When are they coming?"

Molly released another sigh. "I just got off the phone with them, so probably—"

There was a loud knock on the front door. The giantesses looked up, startled.

"—Now, I guess," Molly finished. 

Before any of the giantesses could make a move towards the door, Annabelle heard it swing open. Thunderous footsteps echoed throughout the house. Annabelle yelped as around a dozen huge men in suits stormed into the house. 

Naomi wrapped a protective thumb across Annabelle's torso. "Shh, it's okay Poppy," she hummed.

Once again, Annabelle found herself being reluctantly soothed by the giantess. Annabelle clutched the punk-rock giantess' thumb for security. 

The men marched into the living room like soldiers. Annabelle recognized the tallest man as John. The last time she'd seen him was when he was providing the giantesses with her personal belongings.

John barraged into the room like a quiet storm. His dark eyes scanned the area. When they landed on Harper, who was still punching Bennet, he strode towards her. With surprising ease, he lifted the attacking blonde from the barely conscious young man.

Harper fought against him, trying to go after Bennet again. John nodded to two of the suits. Without any verbal exchange, they made their way over to Bennet. They collected him from the floor, with neither excessive roughness or gentleness. A suit on each side held him up by his arms. Bennet dangled, limp. His face was a bloody mess. 

Still holding a resisting Harper, John turned to the other giantesses. 

"Are you all right young misses?" He asked.

Molly and the other giantesses exchanged uneasy glances. "Yeah," she said, "But how did this happen, John? How did he get past all of the alarms and cameras?"

Though it was subtle, John's face grimaced, "The storm caused a blackout in this residential area for approximately eight minutes. It seems the backup generator was also damaged by the storm, so the alarms, sensors, and cameras were also non-functional."

"What about the security detail next door?" Naomi asked. Her tone was terse. 

Annabelle's ears perked up. From Dufort's recount, she knew the giantesses had security watching over them, but she didn't expect some of them to actually live next door to the giantesses.

John continued to explain, "Unfortunately, when the power was lost, they made the decision to reconvene with your personal security detail to ensure your safety."

The giantesses' heads snapped up at that bit of information.

"Our safety?" Molly said, incredulous. 

"We already have a fucking security team. Why would they leave Poppy vulnerable like that?" Naomi demanded. 

John's grimace deepened, "While most security officers know you have been recently housing an individual with Height Disruption Disorder, some are unaware of her Type 0 status. They deemed your safety more important than a common Shrinkee."

Annabelle wasn't surprised that the type of people who would work for a company that regularly facilitated the murders of Shrinkees wouldn't be too concerned about the well-being of a Shrinkee.

"A-A common Shrinkee?" Naomi repeated. Her eyebrows shot up her forehead.

"I want a list of their names," Leah said evenly, but severely, "They can explain to me face-to-face why they deemed a Shrinkee worth billons, was undeserving of protection."

John nodded, "Yes, miss." 

Harper spoke suddenly, surprising everyone who had been distracted by John's explanation. 

"You can let me go, John," Harper said. Her voice was calmer, and she no longer stirred in John's huge arms.

Hesitantly, John released Harper. With tenderness Annabelle wasn't expecting from the giant man, John lifted Harper's hands to his face. He examined her bloody knuckles.

"It's his not mine," Harper said quietly, "I remembered the thingy where you place the thumb on the outside of the fist."

John nodded and let Harper's hands go. He glanced at Bennet, who Annabelle couldn't tell was still conscious or not at this point.

"Did you subdue him yourself?" John asked.

Harper started to wipe the blood onto her costume. She responded, "Leah kneed him in his crotch, but he started to come after Poppy, so I flipped him."

With an expression Annabelle could only describe as extremely subtle pride, John nodded. "You used his weight and his momentum against him?"

Harper nodded silently. She glowered at Bennet. 

"It has been a while since our last session, so I was unsure if you remembered anything useful," John admitted. Harper only shrugged.

Annabelle forced herself not to react as realization hit her. Of course the daughter of a police commissioner and security company CEO would know self-defense. It was just Harper's ditzy blonde image did not line-up with the force of power she displayed against Bennet.

Annabelle didn't know if it was from her fear or...something else, but when she thought of Harper's physical skills it made her heart pound.

"Are you going to kill him?" Harper asked.

Before John could respond, Naomi cut in, "Send him to the labs. They're always looking for test subjects."

Annabelle had no idea what she was talking about, and she had no desire to find out more.

"We have to follow procedure," John said. Upon seeing the giantesses' disappointed reactions, he added, "Though I'm certain your suggestions are on the table."

As the giantesses' faces brightened up, Annabelle didn't know what to feel. She wanted Bennet to pay, but as far as she was concerned, the giantesses and their families were just as bad as he was. If her captors were the ones enacting the revenge, would it really be revenge at all?

John continued, "That brings me to my next point. The aftermath of this incident will be slightly tedious. It is not as complicated as the bi-annual exterminations, but because he is a young college student, his disappearance won't be as inconspicuous as I might prefer. This means I am going to require more resources."

Immediately, the giantesses' faces paled. Their expressions startled Annabelle. They appeared more afraid than they had been when Bennet had taken her. They obviously understood something Annabelle did not.

"W-Wait John," Leah pleaded, "I don't think that is necessary." 

John exhaled, "I'm sorry miss, but I am required through my contract to—"

"John!" Harper begged. Her blue eyes were wide with desperate panic, "We can like find another way!"

John shook his head. 

Molly held her head in her hands and groaned out a muffled, "Oh my god."

Annabelle felt Naomi's thumb press against her tighter. "Shit," the punk-rock giantess hissed.

John's expression shifted. Annabelle had seen the huge man appear stone-faced after cleaning up the carcasses of dozens of Shrinkees. She watched as he had causally taken in Bennet's pummeled in face when he first came into the house.

But suddenly his face was contorted into vivid sympathy and regret as he looked over the giantesses. He nodded solemnly and uttered the following words damningly.

"I'm going to have to call your parents."

 

End Notes:

DUN DUN DUN. In all seriousness, thank you guys for all the views and comments. I've been wanting to get to this point in the story for a while, and I'm thankful you guys have stuck by for so long.  

That aside, I am THRILLED for you guys to meet the FF's parents. I'm super curious, please comment and give me your predictions on what kind of people do you think they'll be. 

Whose parents will be strict? Whose will be super loving? Whose will be insatiable ;)

(These are just examples, it doesn't necessarily mean any one of them will be any of these—though it doesn't not mean that either).

Also please tell me if you're still enjoying the story.

 

Chapter 20 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Hey guys sorry I've been gone for so long. Turns out grad school is kind of time consuming and really really expensive (who would've thought?). I'm still not finished the parents' chapter, but I wanted to give you guys something to gnaw on while I finish it up. Although it's comparatively short, this chapter is pretty interesting if I do say so myself (and I do). Enjoy!


The bed shook and creaked as Naomi slipped into her enormous bed. Annabelle attempted to keep her neck straight—which was a difficult task with Naomi clenching her entire body within her hand. Annabelle felt the wind whizz past her as the punk-rock giantess descended into her bed. 

Annabelle bounced a bit when Naomi's hand landed on her pillow. The giantess finally settled in. Annabelle watched as the massive co-ed turned to her side to face her. The moon's light beamed in from Naomi's bedroom window, illuminating the giantess' beautiful face. Naomi had washed off her usual punk-looking makeup. Begrudgingly, Annabelle had to admit that she thought Naomi's typical style was badass. Yet, when she stared at the giantess' bare face in the moonlight she was transfixed by how pretty she was. 

It was beyond infuriating. 

Annabelle forced herself to look anywhere other than Naomi's face, but it was difficult to avoid when the giantess' deep brown eyes were piercing into her small body. Annabelle tried to ignore the giantess' intensity. She never thought it would happen, but she missed the cage.

One of the first things the giantesses had done after the suits secured the house, was send the cage to Shrink-Life Labs for "decontamination". Annabelle didn't understand the logic of a cage comprised of the giantesses' old underwear and socks needing to suddenly be deep cleaned after being briefly touched by a douchey college student. 

Nonetheless, the cage was temporarily unavailable. Though that didn't bother the giantesses at all due to the fact that after Bennet had been whisked away the night before, the giantesses hadn't once let go of Annabelle. 

That wasn't an exaggeration. 

It had been less than 24 hours since the Bennet situation had occurred. In that time frame the giantesses had not once set Annabelle down. 

The Shrinkee had spent her time always in the hand of one of her captors. They traded her off when one of them went to the bathroom or to take a shower. They fed her straight from their hands, and washed her under the faucet while still in their palms.

Though Annabelle had been introduced to a new kind of hell when the night before, Leah decided she was going to sleep with her gripped within her hand. It turned out the giantess was just as possessive in her sleep as she was awake. Her slender fingers had enveloped Annabelle's body completely. The raven-haired giantess had been like a boa constrictor. The more Annabelle tried to loosen her restraints, the tighter Leah clenched her fist. By the end of the night, Annabelle's ribs had broken and mended itself three separate times.

Although the punk-rock giantess was cradling the Shrinkee in her palm instead of clenching her like Leah, Annabelle still didn't have high hopes for a peaceful night of slumber with Naomi. 

The giantess spoke quietly to Annabelle. Though her voice still vibrated the Shrinkee's being. Her breath was a warm breeze that carried the strong—but not overbearing—scent of minty toothpaste.

"Are you okay, Poppy?" Naomi breathed.

Annabelle stifled a groan. That seemed to be the only thing the giantesses said to her. It wasn't just the repetition that annoyed her, but the answer was obviously no. She'd spent a good portion of the night prior tortured and smothered against some stalker's huge dick. Then she had to deal with the giantesses hovering over her like she might disappear at any moment. She was exhausted, frustrated, and wanted her dad.

But she couldn't say any of that.

Annabelle plastered on a small smile and squeaked out, "Yes Goddess."

Naomi's pink mouth flashed into a smile before fading back into the sad pout she'd been wearing since the night before.

"I-I'm really sorry, Poppy," Naomi whispered. Annabelle heard her voice crack. The Shrinkee watched the giantess' big brown eyes begin to water.

Something twisted in Annabelle's gut. She hated when the giantesses showed any emotion other than psychotically cruel joy. It was insulting to see their humanity. 

If Naomi could feel guilty about allowing Bennet to abuse her, then why couldn't she feel guilty about murdering dozens of people and keeping her hostage?

Annabelle also hated watching Naomi tear up for a different reason. As she looked at Naomi's huge lips twitch and eyes fill with sadness, Annabelle felt a minuscule—but persistent—itch in the back of her brain. The sensation wasn't enough to truly bother her, but it unnerved her nonetheless.

"It's not your fault, Goddess," Annabelle said. She needed her not to cry. Annabelle awkwardly stroked the side of Naomi's hand.

A small smile returned to Naomi's face. "I love you so much Poppy," Naomi sighed. 

Before Annabelle could respond, Naomi suddenly blurted out, "Poppy, do you remembered when I swallowed you?"

Annabelle stared blankly back at the giantess. Was that a real question? Annabelle couldn't believe she was asking her that.

The Shrinkee forced herself to regain her bearings. "Yes?" Annabelle replied.

"I was thinking about it earlier, and I'm so sorry about that," Naomi said earnestly. 

"I know," Annabelle said, trying not to let her exasperation leak out into her voice. The giantess had already apologized for that nearly a dozen times. "It's okay Goddess, you only did it so Zo—my step-sister wouldn't find me. I know you didn't want to eat me," Annabelle said.

"But I did."

Annabelle froze. A moment of silence passed where she could only hear Naomi's breathing. The giantess stared at her with an intense expression. Annabelle laughed nervously, "W-What?"

"I did want to eat you," Naomi reiterated, "But not like that."

Annabelle couldn't speak. Her heart was pounding in her ears. Suddenly, her eyes were glued onto Naomi's huge mouth.

"Poppy, how did you feel when I ate you before?" Naomi asked seriously.

Annabelle tore her gaze away from Naomi's mouth, "Wha—? Oh...um, scared?"

Annabelle felt Naomi's palm grow warmer. In the moonlight Annabelle could see the giantess' face flush slightly. 

"Well that makes sense," Naomi said. She paused before asking, "Do you know what I was feeling?"

Annabelle slowly shook her head.

"Frustrated and relieved."

Half of her answer surprised Annabelle out of her terror-filled stupor. 

"Why were you frustrated?" Annabelle asked.

Naomi frowned, "Because that's not how I wanted that to go down."

Annabelle furrowed her brow, "What do you mean?"

"I've been thinking about eating you for a long time," Naomi admitted. 

Annabelle nodded slowly, hoping the giantess couldn't feel her trembling.  

"But I wanted to do it in way that made you comfortable," Naomi continued. 

Annabelle was beyond freaked out. "C-Comfortable?" She stammered.

Naomi nodded, moving the pillow slightly for both of them. "I know you'll always be scared when I try to eat you. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think that part was really fucking fun, but I want you to enjoy it too."

Annabelle had to drop all pretenses, "What are you talking about?" She asked, thoroughly perplexed.

Annabelle watched Naomi consider the next thing she was going to say. The giantess then asked, "When you were inside me, how did you feel?"

Annabelle started to sweat. She wanted out of the conversation. She liked to be done with traumatic events the second they were over. She never saw any reason to revisit them.

"I-I don't know. I can't remember" Annabelle lied. 

"Can I tell you what I felt, Poppy?" Naomi proposed it like a question, but she didn't wait for the Shrinkee's response. "I was so fucking relieved," she said again, "I was relieved because I knew you were safe."

Annabelle stared silently while she listened to Naomi speak, "I could feel you Poppy. I could feel you inside of me. I've swallowed Shrinkees before, but they'd usually die on the way down, or immediately after they hit my stomach acid. But not you Poppy. You were inside of me and you were alive and safe. It was amazing to just hold you like in my fucking self—just safe away from the world."

Annabelle let Naomi's words bounce around in her head. They were terrifying and obsessive, but that wasn't new. The truly frightening thing was that she understood what Naomi meant. She didn't agree with it—of course—but the giantess' ramblings made sense to her.

The truth was, she'd felt more trapped in Naomi's stomach than she had during her entire month-long stay with the giantesses. Yet, whereas Naomi saw that experience as the discovery of somewhere safe, it had been the place Annabelle had almost truly lost herself in.

Naomi's expression suddenly darkened and Annabelle tensed, "When we came back and saw that fucking shit-stain holding you in his disgusting paws, the only thing I wanted to do was swallow you up and never let you go."

Annabelle didn't know what to say. She knew the giantesses were all deranged, but they still managed to surprise her with just how fucked up their thought processes were.

Naomi's face softened when she looked at Annabelle. "Poppy, I'm not going to lie and pretend like I'm not going to eat you again—whether it's because I'm punishing you or because I just want to, but I need you to know that I'm not doing it to hurt you. I'm doing it because it keeps you safe. But, I'm also doing it because I can, because you belong to me."

Even if Annabelle knew what to say, her mouth wasn't working. Tears filled her eyes at the injustice of her situation, but she was so tired of crying.

"Poppy," Naomi said, refocusing Annabelle's gaze to her, "There's going to come a day when you'll beg me to swallow you, or shove you in my mouth. But until you imprint on me, you need to get more comfortable with my mouth."

Annabelle shuddered, not liking where the conversation was going. 

Naomi's big brown eyes twinkled. Her angelic bare face contrasted with the lust in her eyes. Annabelle whimpered as Naomi's gigantic pink tongue made an appearance. The Shrinkee watched as it slid over her plump lips, like a paint brush.

"Poppy," Naomi drawled, "I'm going to kiss you now. If you scream or struggle, then I'm going to eat you. If you don't, then we can both go to sleep afterwards, okay?"

Annabelle whimpered again. There was no use fighting.  

Naomi's massive mouth seemed to grow bigger as she dragged her hand closer to her lips. When her gigantic pink lips parted, her hot, minty breath almost suffocated her. 

Annabelle slowly and softly collided with Naomi's lips. They were impossibly soft, and the sweet smell of Naomi's lavender scent almost covered the minty toothpaste.

Annabelle struggled not to relax into the pillowy lips. The air from Naomi's nostrils sent a warm gust over Annabelle's head. In the darkness of the room, Annabelle's sense of hearing was heightened. Naomi's breathing was the only thing she could hear besides her beating heart.

The giantess separated her lips from Annabelle for a moment. She looked down at the Shrinkee, her brown eyes flooded with lust. 

"You're doing so good Poppy," she purred slowly. 

Once again, Naomi's lips headed for her. Though they were puckered as they collided against her. Annabelle prepared herself for a forceful and painful barrage of kisses, but she was surprised to find Naomi was just as gentle as before. 

Typically, the giantesses started off...enthusiastic and stayed that way until they were finished, but Naomi had been kissing her for several minutes and wasn't showing signs of the usual vigorous and painful displays of affection they usually showed her.

With her gigantic puckered lips, Naomi slowly pressed them against different parts of Annabelle's body. From her feet, to her thighs, to her face, Naomi was delicately kissing every inch of Annabelle's tiny body. It was an entirely different world from the panic and terror she usually felt when the giantesses did those kinds of things to her.

Annabelle shuddered—not from the fear—but from the electricity that was running through her body. Everything from Naomi's warm breath that coated her like a lavender scented blanket, to the soft, but secure grip Naomi's hand cradled her in, was nothing like she had ever experienced. It was dream-like. She felt as though she were in a warm, drunken haze. 

Naomi separated her lips from Annabelle again. The Shrinkee looked on with heavy eyelids. Naomi's breathing was heavier.

"Kiss me Poppy," she said with a hushed tone, "Poppy kiss me."  Like most things the giantesses said to her—it was an order. But for the first time since she'd been captured by the giantesses, Annabelle wanted to obey.

Survival. Annabelle told herself she was doing it to survive. But as Naomi's lips headed for her again, Annabelle found herself welcoming her gigantic soft mouth with her own.

The Shrinkee closed her eyes and pressed her lips against Naomi's. A sensation unlike she had ever felt immediately took control of her body. For the first time in years, she felt content—everything felt right.

Annabelle gripped either side of Naomi's chin with her hands as the kiss grew more passionate. The giantess moaned, vibrating Annabelle's body. Annabelle returned Naomi's moan with her own. 

The Shrinkee was too far gone to think about what she was doing. She just knew after spending hours rubbed up against a smelly dick, Naomi's lips were like heaven. 

Naomi's mouth opened slightly, just enough for the tip of her tongue to slither past her lips and into Annabelle's tiny mouth. The Shrinkee eagerly sucked and wrestled with the tip of Naomi's tongue that fit perfectly into her maw. There were no thoughts in Annabelle's head except for the singular desire for the kissing to go on for an entirety. 

In the darkness of the bedroom, Annabelle's and—to a much louder extent—Naomi's breathy gasps filled the space. 

The kissing gradually slowed down until Naomi's tongue returned to her mouth. Annabelle was pulled back from the giantess' mouth. She instantly missed the warmth.

Naomi's lips curled into a sleepy smile. Her brown eyes shone in the moonlight with complete adoration. 

"I love you so fucking much Poppy. I won't let anyone take you away from me. Not even my parents," Naomi declared with a yawn.

Annabelle blinked. Her brain was slowly beginning to welcome thoughts again. Annabelle watched Naomi's gigantic mouth as she yawned.

Her sliver tongue piercing glittered in the moonlight. An unsettling feeling started to creep across Annabelle's skin. 

"I love you Poppy," Naomi mumbled again. The giantess' eyes closed, and she drifted off to sleep, still cradling the Shrinkee in her hand.

Annabelle was left with darkness and a room filled with Naomi's soft breathing. Annabelle could feel the unsettling feeling again—clawing at her brain. The Shrinkee didn't want to think. She knew if she started to think, the unsettling feelings would transform into something worse. 

Yet, it didn't matter if Annabelle allowed herself to think, because she suddenly felt tears pouring down her cheeks. Sadness soon accompanied the tears. 

Then it came.

Guilt.

Crushing, suffocating guilt.

"Oh my god," Annabelle gasped breathlessly. "Oh my god," she sobbed. She'd made out with a giantess. She made out with a giantess that ate people. The same lips she kissed had shoved so many people past them. The tongue she sucked on had swirled so many people inside of that enormous mouth. 

"What did I do? What did I do?" Annabelle hiccupped. 

Annabelle didn't have time to properly loathe herself. In her sleep, Naomi dragged Annabelle to her mouth. Annabelle tensed as Naomi pressed her against her lips.

Instead of submitting to the massive pillowy lips, Annabelle fought against them. Still crying, Annabelle pushed against Naomi's lips. 

The giantess' mouth opened, pouring drool directly onto Annabelle's torso. Annabelle yelped, and Naomi's tongue slowly crept past her gigantic lips, and turned towards Annabelle like a blind dog, sniffing out its prey.

The slumbering punk-rock giantess slobbered all over Annabelle's tiny body. Annabelle had to clench her mouth closed to keep the drool from spilling into her mouth. Naomi's tongue slowly swept across the Shrinkee's face, coating her in her thick mouth spit. 

Before she could wipe off the spit, Naomi's mouth opened wider. The temperature around Annabelle shot up a couple dozen degrees higher. Naomi's dense, humid breath coated Annabelle. The slumbering giantess began to push Annabelle into her wet mouth. Annabelle screamed, letting the waterfall of saliva to pool into her mouth. 

Annabelle's body was pushed past Naomi's lips and into her maw. The world turned dark and muted, except for the sound of Naomi's soft snores. The giantess' tongue twitched underneath Annabelle's body. The Shrinkee had to hold onto the tongue piercing to keep steady. 

Annabelle screamed for Naomi to wake up, but the giantess was sound asleep. She could even hear her humming with delight in her sleep. Annabelle didn't know what she tasted like, but Naomi apparently thought she was tasty.

Annabelle prayed that Naomi wouldn't eat her in her sleep. 

Even if she did deserve it. 

Eventually, Naomi's breathing slowed down. Annabelle still gripped the tongue piercing between her hands. She remained absolutely still, so she wouldn't trigger Naomi's gag reflex or be accidently swallowed.   

The giantess continued to slumber, and Annabelle listened to the inner workings of Naomi's body. Dozens of people had probably heard the same sounds right before they were either chewed up between the giantess' teeth, or dissolved within her stomach acid. 

Annabelle sniffled. She had enthusiastically kissed a monster. Did that make her a monster? 

Naomi's jaw began to unclench. A small shimmer of moonlight shone into Naomi's mouth, as her mouth opened and she started to snore slightly louder. Annabelle didn't waste the opportunity she was given.

Quickly, she crawled forward. Although Naomi's slimy tongue made it difficult, she moved towards the opening of the giantess' mouth. She felt the cool air of the bedroom as she got closer. Annabelle squeezed past Naomi's plush lips, praying the giantess didn't get the sudden urge to bite down. 

Thankfully, she made it through without further incident. Annabelle slid out of Naomi's mouth and landed on the pillow. The Shrinkee was absolutely coated in drool. Annabelle gasped deeply, finally breathing in fresh air. She wiped the thick spit from her face. Her vision cleared just in time to see Naomi stir in her sleep. 

Next to her, the giantess released a small groan. Her wet lips were twisted into a frown. Naomi whimpered, as her gigantic hand began to pat across the pillow repeatedly. 

Annabelle only understood that the sleeping giantess was looking for her, until after she was abruptly snatched by the massive hand. Naomi grabbed her and moved her closer to her face. A slow, satisfied smile spread across the the giantess' slumbering face. 

Annabelle, still drenched in spit, was just thankful she hadn't been eaten. The Shrinkee stared at Naomi as she slept. She had no idea why she had kissed her back. She hadn't heard Poppy's voice at all. She thought she knew how to block out Poppy, but she wasn't so sure it was Poppy who had kissed Naomi. 

Annabelle was terrified by what she was becoming. She had to get away from the giantess. She still wanted to help Dufort, but escaping as soon as possible was her number one priority. 

Annabelle knew they would be meeting with the giantesses' parents tomorrow. She would keep her eyes and ears open. The Shrinkee needed an exit plan before she lost even more of herself.

She would not become their willing pet.

She would not become Poppy.

 

End Notes:

Remeber to review and tell me what you're liking about the story so far; what you're not liking; what you hope to see...etc, etc.

Chapter 21 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Here's the beast of a chapter that I've been working on. Finally, we meet the monsters who bore the monsters we've come to love/hate. Enjoy.


Annabelle contorted her body so she could get a better perspective of herself in the mirror. She twisted her neck over her shoulder and sighed. She was sure her butt had been smaller before she put on the wedding dress. 

"You don't look half bad."

Annabelle turned to see her sister in her green bride maid's dress, standing in the doorway with her signature toothy grin.

Annabelle rolled her eyes and turned back to the mirror, "Thanks so much," she said dryly. She ran her fingers over the white fabric.

Beth sauntered over and stood next to her. She stared at their nearly identical reflections in the mirror. 

"You look like you're gonna puke. If you don't feel up to it, we can just switch for the ceremony—you know like how we used to do when we were kids—and then switch back for the reception," Beth offered with a smirk. 

"Don't even think about it," a melodious voice said. Annabelle watched her mother stride into the room from the mirror's reflection. She looked gorgeous, her wavy brown hair flowing against her dark blue dress.

Her beautiful face softened when she saw Annabelle. 

"Oh, Meu anjo, vocé é linda!" She said softly.

Annabelle blushed and sheepishly smiled, "Do you really think so, Mom? I feel kind of weird."

Francisca walked over to her daughter, beaming, "Baby, you are so beautiful."

Beth stood next to their mother. She smiled genuinely at Annabelle, "Seriously Annie, you look great." Suddenly, a deathly serious expression crossed Beth's face. She looked at Annabelle with concern.

"Are you sure you're ready?"

Annabelle opened her mouth to answer, but suddenly she found herself at the beginning of a wedding aisle. She was in a majestic cathedral. It was difficult to see with her veil covering her eyes. Still, she could see the dozens of people sitting in pews turned around to face her with bright, smiling faces.

Annabelle took an instinctive step back, but collided into someone.

"Be careful, Annie," The deep, but gentle voice of her father said. Strong hands steadied her, and made sure she didn't fall. Don smiled as he stood by her side. He offered her an arm. Annabelle hesitated before taking it with a tentative smile.

Her father started walking her down the aisle as a harp echoed throughout the cathedral. 

"You look beautiful Annie," he said.

"Thanks Dad," Annabelle smiled, feeling a little less anxious.

"I can't believe you've grown up so quickly. It just seemed like yesterday you were saying how you wanted to marry the moon when you grew up."

Annabelle giggled nervously, "Thanks for bringing that up, Dad." 

Don winked at her, "Any time Annie." 

Soon they came to the end of the aisle. Her father gave her a gentle peck on the cheek and a teary smile. He went to sit next to his wife in the front pew.

Annabelle finally turned to face the person she'd been walking towards. Delicately, two hands lifted her veil. 

Oliver's goofy smile nearly threatened to split his face in two. 

"Wow, you look..." he started, breathlessly. He took her in,"...Beautiful," he finally said.

Annabelle blushed, "So I've heard." She stared at his form-fitting tux. "You clean up nicely yourself."

Oliver chuckled, "This is nothing compared to you." His warm hands grabbed hers. Their fingers intertwined as he gazed longingly into her eyes.

"Annabelle, I've never felt this way before. You're smart, funny, kind, and so beautiful that I can't stop looking at you," he asserted. 

Annabelle's eyes were watering, "I feel the same way."

Oliver's bright face regarded her lovingly. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I really wish I could marry you."

Annabelle heard his words before she understood them. Her smile faltered, "W-What do you mean?"

Oliver laughed as though she were telling a joke. He looked at her with a smile and a furrowed brow. 

"I can't marry a pet, silly."

Dread pierced Annabelle. "A pet? But I'm not—"

Annabelle looked down. Gripped around her neck was a pink collar. Engraved across the silver tag, read "Poppy."

Annabelle shook her head frantically, "No, that's not me! That's not my name."

Oliver tilted his head, "Then what is your name?"

The Shrinkee froze. She scoured her thoughts for any memory of her name, but she could only remember Poppy. 

She turned to the pews. Her family would know! They could her what her name was. She started towards the seats, but they were empty. 

She swung back around, but when she turned to the alter, Oliver had gone too. 

"No," The Shrinkee whimpered. She was all alone. 

In the distance, she heard a rumbling boom. It grew closer and louder until the entire cathedral shook. The rhythmic booming toppled the Shrinkee to the floor. 

The Shrinkee whimpered and cradled herself into a ball. "No, leave me alone," she whimpered.

Deafening voices blasted all around the cathedral.

"Poppy...Poppy!" They were so loud. 

The booming grew louder and louder. A crackling and rumbling sound reverbed around the cathedral. The Shrinkee looked up to see the roof being torn off.

High pitched, but ear-splitting giggles pierced through the crumbling building. A gigantic hand descended from the torn roof. The Shrinkee ducked and screamed as it headed straight for her. She glanced behind her and saw it getting closer and closer. 

"No! No!" The Shrinkee screamed. Its massive fingers spread wide to grab her. 

The giant hand was the last thing she saw before she sat up straight, gasping for dear life. The Shrinkee panted. Her heart was threatening to beat of her chest. 

She looked down at her outfit, and nearly had a heart attack. She was wearing a white dress. She blinked. No, it was a regular white sundress. The Shrinkee paused. She racked her head for her name.

"Annabelle—Annabelle Copper," she muttered urgently to herself. "I'm Annabelle Cooper."

"Oh poor Poppy, did you have a bad dream?" Harper's cloying voice boomed. 

Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out. Annabelle took in her surroundings. She was sitting in Harper's hand. She'd gotten so used to the sensation that she hadn't even noticed right away. Annabelle shuddered at the fact that she subconsciously thought that sitting in an enormous co-ed's palm was normal. 

Annabelle pushed it out of her mind. She glanced around. She was in a car—one of the luxury types that they had ridden in when they went to her funeral. Harper sat next to Molly, while Leah sat directly across from the blonde, and Naomi sat next to the emerald-eyed giantess.

All giantesses were staring at her with intense gazes. Their usual super stylized outfits had been swapped with—still expensive-looking—professional attire. Their business causal look made them appear more severe.

"Poppy, are you okay?" Molly asked, concerned. 

Annabelle's eyes lowered to Harper's palm. She nodded, embarrassed that they had probably seen her in such a distressed state while she was sleeping.  

Harper's slender, massive finger stroked her back. "Poppy woppy don't be scared," Harper hummed. 

Annabelle struggled not to ease into Harper's soothing rubbing. 

From her peripheral, Annabelle saw Leah cross her arms. "That's the third nightmare today," she noted with a scowl.

Annabelle hadn't been counting, but she figured Leah was probably right. Since Naomi had woken up and scrubbed her clean of the night prior's...transgressions, Annabelle had been falling in and out of sleep. Each time she closed her eyes, a new nightmare took hold of her until she woke up in a cold sweat.

"It's that fucking asshole's fault," Naomi spat, "She's probably still scared from that night."

There were a lot of things about Annabelle's situation that confused her, but she was almost certain the nightmares weren't coming from her fear of Bennet. Although, that didn't mean she wanted to analyze them either.

"Poppy don't worry. That will never ever happen again. He's somewhere where he can't get to you," Harper said ominously. 

Annabelle didn't want to know what that meant.

She simply nodded and squeaked out an, "Okay."

She knew the giantesses' families were into some shady business, and Annabelle didn't want anything to do with it.

If she was being honest, Annabelle was too exhausted to consider what they might be doing to Bennet. Between the horrific sleeping arrangements, and constant nightmares, Annabelle hadn't slept well in two days. 

The Shrinkee yawned and rubbed her eyes. She was surprised when she didn't hear any cooing or squeals. Mid-yawn, Leah bent forward, reached down, and grabbed her cheeks between her gigantic manicured fingers. Annabelle froze, startled.

"Poppy, you need to be alert today," she demanded. Her green eyes seared into her. "Do you understand me?"

"Y-Yes Goddess," Annabelle said through squished cheeks. 

Leah nodded at her and released her cheeks.

"We're going to be there any minute. Let's practice your greeting one last time," Leah ordered. 

Annabelle stifled a groan. She was sick of going through the preparations to meet their parents. She couldn't deal with the giantesses' obsessive desire for perfection. 

She exhaled, "Goddess, please, I already know what to say. We don't have to keep—"

"Poppy," Molly suddenly said with a grave tone, "I know you've had a really bad experience—and I promise you Poppy we'll make it up to you—but today you need to listen to us without asking any questions."

Annabelle didn't have the energy to argue with them. "Okay," she relented.

"Okay what?" Leah prompted with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay Goddess," Annabelle corrected, holding back an eye roll. 

"Good girl," Leah commended, "Now, let's go over everything quickly. Let's start with your greeting." 

The Shrinkee sat up in Harper's hand and smoothed out the creases from her white dress. Annabelle plastered a bright smile onto her face. Exhaustion had not left her, but there wasn't much she could do except act her ass off.

"Hello, my name is Poppy and it is very nice to meet you," Annabelle beamed.

The giantesses exchanged anxious glances.

From above, Harper pouted, "I still think she should curtsey." 

Naomi scoffed, "That's too much. It'll seem like we're pandering to them."

"Well, aren't we?" Molly inserted with a nervous laugh. 

"Enough," Leah snapped, "We don't have much time before we get there." The emerald-eyed giantess peered down at Annabelle again. Her typical gaze of dominance and adoration was replaced with impatience and thinly-veiled panic. "Next, let's go over how you will address them," Leah commanded. 

"Start with mine, Poppy," Molly prompted. 

Though the corners of her mouth were starting to get sore, Annabelle continued to smile, "Mr. and Mrs. Gates." 

"And mine, Poppy?" Naomi said.

"Mr. Sano and Dr. Sano."

"Now mine, Poppy!" Harper chirped. 

"General Abbot and Commissioner Abbot."

"Finally...?" Leah quizzed. 

Annabelle struggled to keep her tone bright, "G-Governor Windsor." 

The giantesses nodded in approval. "Good girl," Naomi praised. Annabelle's smile dimmed a bit. When the giantesses had first taught her their parents' names, Annabelle had drilled the information into her brain. After all, they were the source of the evil actions of their children. 

"All right," Molly said, grabbing Annabelle's attention. "What do you do if someone asks you something and you don't know what to say?"

"I ask one of you," Annabelle answered. 

"And you say...?" Molly prompted.

Annabelle cleared her throat and replied smartly, "Thank you for asking, but I think my Goddesses can give you a better answer."

Molly reached over and used her gigantic chubby finger to stroke Annabelle's back. Annabelle didn't try to fight against the powerful, yet gentle caress. 

"Very good Poppy," she commended. 

Annabelle craned her neck and peered up out the window. From what little she could make out, the road they were on was surrounded by dense, thick trees. Annabelle also noticed the road was much less smooth than it had been before. 

The Shrinkee grabbed Molly's finger and looked up at the giantess. 

"Um, Goddess? Where are we?" She asked.

Molly hesitated before looking to the other giantesses. The giantesses exchanged uncertain glances, as if they were unsure of what to say. Annabelle was less than thrilled that such an innocuous question was causing such a suspicious reaction.

Harper shifted and raised her hand closer to her face. The Shrinkee tried to stay still as she neared the massive co-ed.

"This is a place where our families like to come to meet up when they want to hang out," Harper said.

Annabelle frowned, "But, where are we?" 

"That's not important, Poppy," Leah dismissed. Annabelle opened her mouth to protest, but the emerald-eyed giantess cut her off.

"Poppy, what you need to be focused on is making sure you do and say everything you are supposed to," Leah said. 

Annabelle bit her tongue. She grimaced, but only responded, "Yes Goddess."

Leah's face softened, and she opened her mouth with a sigh. "Poppy, listen—"

The sound of the car's divider rolling down interrupted her.

The driver called back to the giantesses, "Young misses, we're coming up to the gate."

The giantesses all grimaced. 

"All right," Molly replied. The driver raised the window back up.

The giantesses all suddenly turned to her. Annabelle flinched under their gazes.

"Poppy..." Harper started, "Who do you belong to?"

Annabelle swallowed a mouth full of nervous spit before answering, "You Goddesses."

"And what are you going to do when we get inside?"

"Listen to and obey everything you tell me to do," Annabelle squeaked. 

"Without..." Naomi prompted. 

"Without asking any questions," Annabelle finished. 

"Good girl, Poppy," Harper chirped. Still smiling, Harper said, "Now Poppy, I'm going to put you in my boobs. Be a good girl and stay still until I let you out."

Annabelle wanted to beg her to put her anywhere else, but she knew better. Annabelle only nodded solemnly as Harper wrapped her fingers around her body.

The blonde brought her to her mouth. Annabelle instinctively shut her eyes and clenched her own mouth shut. She was still traumatized from her night with Naomi. Harper pressed Annabelle's head against her puckered lips.

"Be good Poppy, and after this is all over, we'll see about getting you some treats," she cooed. Annabelle was too busy mentally preparing herself to be squished into Harper's cleavage to listen to Harper's obnoxious words.

The blonde shoved Annabelle between her boob fat, squeezing her between mountains of her vanilla-scented flesh. Annabelle listened to Harper's heartbeat pound away. She tried to calm down. 

She had to use this opportunity to look for an exit plan. Annabelle knew the giantesses eyes would be on her, which meant she had to be extra careful. She sighed, she just had to take the day one minute at a time.

---

After what sounded like a ludicrous amount of security checks, Annabelle heard the giantesses make it inside whatever residence they were meeting in. Annabelle bobbed along as Harper and the other giantesses walked in silence. The only sound Annabelle heard was the muffled clicking of their high heels. 

Finally, they stopped moving. Behind her, Harper's heartbeat was pounding away. 

Annabelle heard Leah's voice order, "Remember, unified front."

The Shrinkee rolled her eyes. She was acting as if they were going to war. Annabelle heard the sound of a door opening. 

Annabelle heard a deep masculine voice boom, "Girls! You've made it."

The voice was strangely familiar to the Shrinkee.

"Hello Daddy," Annabelle heard Leah greet the voice. She heard the giantess begin to walk towards the voice.

Annabelle's heart raced almost as fast as Harper's. He was the asshole who had laughed at her over the phone after she'd first been shrunken.

A lot of different voices began to speak at once, all greeting each other. Annabelle couldn't tell them a part, or begin to guess whose voice belonged to who.

Suddenly, Annabelle was smushed even tighter against Harper's boobs. She distinctly heard a second heartbeat in front of her. The blonde must've been hugging someone.

A feminine, lithe voice hummed through Harper's cleavage, "How was the trip, baby? I hope it wasn't too much trouble coming all the way here."

"It was totally nothing, Mom," Harper answered back. 

Another voice broke through the other conversations. It was a gruff, masculine one. "I heard you took down that intruder all on your own, baby."

"Like, Leah already kneed him in his crotch, Daddy. I just flipped him," Harper replied. Annabelle could practically hear her grin.

"Used his shoulder?" Annabelle heard Harper's dad ask.

"Yup," Harper sang.

"That's my girl," He said proudly. 

Annabelle groaned. It was getting increasingly hot, and the giants' inane conversation wasn't making Annabelle's situation any more bearable.

Annabelle heard Leah's dad call from what sounded like the other side of the room. "Come on, girls, let's catch up," he called. His voice was cheery, but Annabelle remembered he also had a similarly cheery tone when he'd dismissed her during their phone call.

Annabelle felt Harper start to walk again, presumably towards the governor. There was a weightless feeling and Annabelle realized the giantess must've started to take a seat. The Shrinkee jiggled along with Harper's boob fat.

Finally things settled as the giantess stopped moving. Annabelle waited for the conversation to start, but Annabelle only heard the sound of Harper's heart beat. After another moment of silence, a masculine voice Annabelle didn't recognize started with an impatient, "Well...?"

"Well what, Dad?" Naomi responded, curtly.

"Where is the Type 0?" a no-nonsense feminine voice demanded. Annabelle flinched at her mention.

Molly's exasperated voice replied, "Mother, you guys called us here to 'check-in.' You haven't even asked us how we're doing."

"We get the weekly reports from your security detail, we know how you're doing," Another feminine voice noted. It had a pragmatic tone to it. Though it was difficult to keep track without actually seeing the parents, Annabelle was sure the voice belonged to Naomi's mother. 

Harper carped, "If you guys like wanted to see Poppy, then why didn't you just say so instead of telling us you wanted to 'check in?'"

"Exactly, what if we didn't bring her with us?" Naomi added. 

"Then that would be on par with you girls' behavior, wouldn't it?" Molly's mom retorted, "Leaving something valuable unattended for anyone to take."

Harper's heartbeat pounded away. She huffed, "We didn't leave Poppy alone! The security team—"

Governor Windsor cleared his throat, immediately silencing everyone in the room. 

"Let's not get too riled up here, all right?" He said with an easy-going tone, "The important thing is that you girls are safe."

A moment of silence passed before Leah broke it. Annabelle hadn't heard the emerald-eyed giantess speak for a while, so she was taken aback when she heard her even voice.

"So why are we here, Daddy?" 

Annabelle tensed. That sounded like a challenge. 

Governor Windsor spoke again, still sounding unruffled. 

"Like I said, sweetheart, we just want to check-in on you girls," he answered.

"Daddy..." Leah tsked, disbelievingly. 

"All right," Governor Windsor relented, "We're just wondering if you girls aren't just a bit over your heads."

Molly spoke up, "Mr. Windsor, with all due respect, Poppy is our responsibility. If we needed help we would ask for it."

A male voice inserted himself. Annabelle figured it was Molly's father. She was getting a headache trying to keep track of who was who. 

"You see dear, I don't think you girls understand what exactly you have. The Type 0 isn't just a toy you can leave around to pick up and put down—it's worth so much more than that," he insisted. 

Annabelle bristled at being called an "it." For once she was grateful she was hidden away in Harper's massive breasts. The giantesses' parents were their own brand of creepy.

"Actually it's you guys that don't get it," Naomi retorted, "You don't think we're taking this seriously, when that's the exact opposite of what's happening. There's so much that goes into taking care of her."

"Like the care," Harper added, shaking Annabelle as she spoke.

"The scheduling," Molly pointed out.

"The discipline," Leah finished, sending a shiver down Annabelle's spine. Annabelle was somehow both annoyed and terrified by the giants' conversation.

"Then take it out," Leah's dad said suddenly.

The giantesses grew quiet. Annabelle froze. She knew she would eventually have to face them, but she wasn't ready mentally.

"What's wrong?" Harper's mother said, "You said we didn't 'get it,' so show us. Show us how seriously you're taking this."

There was another bout of silence before Annabelle felt her squishy prison begin to move. Annabelle fought against all of her instincts to scream and squirm away when Harper's gigantic fingers found her tiny body.

As she starting to be lifted up, she heard Molly's mother scoff, "Really? You keep it in your bosom? I'm pleased to see you girls are taking this seriously."

"That's the safest place for her right now," Naomi snapped, "Especially since the Shrink-Life accessory we received turned out to be defective."

Naomi's mother sighed, "I already told you, I personally corrected the error that caused the locket's chain to break. At this point you're being paranoid."

Annabelle heard Naomi mutter something under her breath, but between Harper pulling her up and the giantess' heartbeat, the Shrinkee couldn't hear what she was saying.

Ultimately, it didn't matter because soon Annabelle was free from Harper's chest. The entire room went quiet as Harper gingerly placed Annabelle onto her open palm. Although she suddenly had fresh air, she still found it difficult to breathe.

Annabelle's eyes instantly lowered to her feet. Although she was out of Harper's cleavage, she still heard the deafening sound of a heartbeat pounding in her ears. It didn't take her long to realize it was her own. 

She wanted nothing more than to scream and hide. She could feel the giants' eyes on her. It was too much.

"Poppy, say hi," Harper prompted gently. 

Annabelle closed her eyes. Breathe in, breathe out, don't freak out. Annabelle was trying her damndest to fight off the panic attack she could feel approaching. She had to focus on something—anything. She breathed in again. Harper's vanilla scent tickled her nose.

It would have to do. Annabelle took a deeper breath and let the familiar scent calm her. She slowly raised her head. When she did, fourteen pairs of giant eyes—not including the giantesses—were boring into her. 

Annabelle quietly whimpered. Harper's finger gave a slow stroke across the back of her frame. Annabelle took another breath again. Annabelle moved her eye line from the giants and scanned over the room for the first time. It was smaller than she expected. Still, it was pretty grand. Oak wood covered the room, from the floors to the walls and bookshelves. It reminded Annabelle of a fancier, larger version of her father's office. There was a long oak table that separated the giantesses from their parents. The giantesses sat on one side, while the parents sat on the other like they were in a conference meeting.

Annabelle glanced back at the large people in the room. The giants were still staring at her, as if they were waiting for her to do a magic trick or something equally as amazing. 

Annabelle knew she had to do something. In one quick breath, Annabelle blurted out, "Hello, my name is Poppy and it is very nice to meet you." 

The giantesses looked on proudly. Annabelle was also pretty proud of herself for being able to speak at all. The parents continued to stare intensely at Annabelle. The Shrinkee couldn't tell exactly what they were thinking. Unlike the giantesses, she hadn't spent enough time to discern the significance of their parents' expressions. 

"Set it down on the table baby, I want to get a closer look at it," Harper's mother requested.

Harper instinctively drew back her hand. "Her, Mom, Poppy is a her," Harper chided.

"Okay, can you put her on the table please?" Harper's mother asked again. 

Harper bit her lip and turned to the other giantesses. They returned her worried glance with begrudging nods. 

Annabelle watched Harper's eyes flicker between her and the Commissioner. A part of Annabelle wanted Harper to reject her mother's request, but she knew that wasn't possible. Harper relented.

"Okay, but like be careful," she said. 

Harper gently lowered her onto the middle of the table. Annabelle was too nervous to be affected by the coldness of the wood. Above her, the seven adults hovered over her with an intensity she hadn't experienced in a while.

A handsome Asian man with slicked back hair and a firm jawline leaned in closer. Annabelle assumed he was Naomi's father. Suddenly, his giant fingers were squeezing her cheeks. Annabelle forced herself to stay still and not react.

"Amazing," he breathed, "Marv, are you seeing this?"

A deceptively kind-looking man with Molly's blue eyes, leaned forward, "Of course." He frowned at his daughter, "Dear, why didn't you tell me it—I mean she—looked like this?"

"I told you she was cute," Molly responded non-committedly. 

"Not like this," Molly's father denied. Mr. Sano let go of Annabelle's cheeks, and lifted her chin with his finger. Annabelle resisted the urge to push him away.

"Do you know what I'm thinking?" Mr. Sano said excitedly, "Commercials, print ads, cover on Shrink-Life." 

"You took the words right out of my mouth, Haruma," Molly's dad said. "I'm already picturing the nation-wide ad campaigns."

"Not if I beat you first," Mr. Sano chuckled.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out. Annabelle was five seconds from having a panic attack. They wanted her to be a model? For Shrink-Life. She'd rather die.

Thankfully, the giantesses were of the same mind.

"Poppy isn't going to shill for your shrink crap, Dad," Naomi retorted. 

"Our shrink crap, sweetheart" Mr. Sano corrected, "Remember, Shrink-Life will be yours someday too." 

"I don't care, Poppy isn't—"

Naomi was interrupted when her mother—without warning—reached over towards Annabelle. Dr. Sano's eyes narrowed from behind her glasses. Although she knew she should have been focusing on what the giant woman was planning, Annabelle couldn't help but be amazed that the giants in front of her were Naomi's parents.

She of course could see some resemblances here and there—Naomi had her mother's nose—but the Sanos were so professional. Annabelle didn't know if the professionality of their outfits was somehow enhanced by just how extremely good-looking they were, but they were a long way from Naomi's punk look. The Shrinkee's thoughts were severed as the doctor's gigantic fingers grabbed her arm.

A sharp sounding snap reverberated around the room. Annabelle winced at the sound. It was a sickingly familiar noise. Dread filled the Shrinkee. Sure enough, when she looked down, her arm was contorted, twisted, and jutted out in a disturbing manner. Dr. Sano released it and watched her from above with rapt attention. 

Annabelle screamed as the pain finally found her. Annabelle loathed how it never got easier to withstand. The pain dulled her senses, but she could hear the giantesses shouting and protesting from the other side of the table. A few adults said something that seemed to somewhat quell them, but Annabelle could still hear their angry grumbles. 

Finally, the pain dulled. Instead of disorienting explosive, agony, it became a throbbing, searing ache. 

Annabelle's screams turned into soft whimpers.

Mr. Sano's delighted face appeared over Annabelle. "Look at how expressive she is," he noted. His eyes gained a thoughtful glint. "Maybe we should expand to movies, this could be just the thing we need to break into streaming," Mr. Sano considered. 

"The market is booming right now," Mr. Gates agreed.

Annabelle knew the giantesses enough to know that they were silently fuming. Annabelle struggled not to look at her disfigured arm, as the pain seized her body. 

Her eyes turned to Harper's parents, whose eyes were also piercing through her.

The Commissioner looked even prettier than she had on television when she had given the police report. Her blonde hair flowed to her shoulders. It was a shade darker than that of her daughter's. 

The Shrinkee could also see where Harper received her figure from. Though Harper's chest was still larger than her mother's.

"I can see the appeal," she drawled. "She's absolutely precious." The Commissioner looked at her with a  glint in her eyes Annabelle was all too familiar with.

Annabelle looked away from the lustful woman and turned to Harper's dad, but she drew back from the intensity of his appearance. His blond hair was shaved into a buzz cut. His strong jawline displayed a large scar that cut across the top of his lip to his chin. In his fearsome-looking face, Annabelle could see hints of Harper. From his blue eyes to the Commissioner's full lips, Annabelle could see their daughter in their faces. 

General Abbot leaned in closer. His gruff voice shook Annabelle, "It's hard to believe this little thing is why my costs tripled this quarter."

"I thought we more than compensated you for the costs of the extra man power, Travis," Molly's father inserted. 

General Abbot made a grunt like noise that rustled Annabelle's hair. "Yeah, it was enough, but it always  takes so much time training the new recruits," he said.

"She's worth it, Daddy," Harper assured harshly, "She's amazing." 

Annabelle watched the faces of the two giants soften as they looked at their daughter. 

"Oh we're not complaining, baby," Harper's mother denied.  

"We definitely see the value in having a Shrinkee like her, "General Abbot said, lust entering his own eyes.

"It—I mean she—is adorable," the Commissioner said. Annabelle noted that the lively woman in front of her was different from the stern police commissioner she'd seen on the news.

General Abbot leered down at Annabelle with a smirk, "I'd say more than adorable. She looks like you did twenty years ago."

Annabelle cringed, but the giants had turned from her and were gazing into each others' eyes. "Please, maybe if I'd gotten some work done," Commissioner Abbot scoffed. She reached over and pressed her gigantic fingertip against Annabelle's breasts.

The Shrinkee grimaced from the indelicate touching. The giants' faces lit up, amused.

"I don't think she likes you touching her like that," General Abbot grinned suggestively.

"Oh?" The Commissioner purred. "Then what about this?" The giant manicured finger eased up on its pressure, but began to strategically rub against Annabelle's chest. The soft fabric of Annabelle's white dress wasn't nearly enough to block her from feeling every detail of the giant's fingertip as it rubbed up against her. 

Annabelle couldn't take it. She lowered her head, praying for the giant commissioner to hurry and finish up with the molesting of her body.

"Oh, Travis, look," The Commissioner cooed to her husband, "she's hiding her face. She's so cute."

Annabelle shuddered at how eerily similar the giant woman sounded to her daughter. 

"I'm starting to get the hype around this little thing," he chuckled. He spoke to his wife, "Bev, could you imagine the fun we could get up to with her?"

Before Annabelle could truly appreciate the horrific implications of that suggestion, Harper's voice rang out.

"Nope! Like, totally ew. Poppy is more than a sex toy," Harper declared.

Annabelle raised her head. She blinked slowly from the shock. It was surreal to hear Harper of all people say that. 

Above her, the Abbot's wore shit-eating grins. The Commissioner pulled back her hand, "Baby, we were just—" Harper's mother started.

Before the Commissioner could finish what was sure to be a horrible sentence, another sharp pain flared throughout Annabelle's arm.

Annabelle watched with the familiar sensation of disgust and nausea as the bones in her arm reconnected. Like always, it was a painful process, but Annabelle bit down on her tongue to keep from screaming. She was sick of appearing weak in front of the giants. 

Though, her stomach almost emptied when Dr. Sano practically jumped out of her chair. A huge grin spread across her face. Her expression was a vast difference from the concentrated analytical look she had worn up until then.

"It's true, she's a Type 0!" Dr. Sano laughed. 

"Wha- What the hell, Mom? Did you think we were lying?" Annabelle could hear the disbelief in Naomi's voice.

Dr. Sano, still smiling like a gleeful child, looked at her daughter, "Of course not, sweetie. There was just always the possibility of you girls being mistaken or misunderstanding—"

"Leah, like, stomped on Poppy, Dr. Sano," Harper pointed out, "That's how we found out she was special."

Annabelle inwardly groaned. She really didn't want to be reminded of the moment that had solidified her fate. She still had nightmares about Leah's gigantic foot heading straight down towards her.

"Well, the important thing is that it is confirmed now," Dr. Sano said. Annabelle withered under her giddy gaze. 

"I have so many questions," she muttered. Annabelle winced as her long, giant finger tip caressed her freshly mended arm. She did not want to look at the giant parents, let alone answer their questions.

Governor Windsor spoke, almost startling Annabelle out of her skin. He had been mostly quiet until that moment. Annabelle hadn't been able to get a decent look at him, but there was something about just his presence in the room that was powerful. 

"Now is your time to ask, Reina," he said. 

His tone was casual, but Annabelle suspected he was as interested as Naomi's mother was in her Type 0 status. 

A determined look passed over Dr. Sano's face. Annabelle began to mentally prepared herself to be asked intrusive questions, but instead Dr. Sano looked up at the giantesses.

"How many bones has she broken since she's shrunken?" She inquired.

Annabelle tried not to let her surprise show on her face. She should've known the giants wouldn't bother with questioning her themselves.

Molly answered Dr. Sano's question. "That's not really something we keep track of," she said.

Annabelle fought the urge to roll her eyes. She wasn't even sure the giantesses were aware of how many bones they inadvertently cracked when they had first shrunken her. Over the past month, they had learned to hold her without hurting her, but it definitely hadn't been a smooth learning experience.

Dr. Sano's face contorted into a disapproving frown, but she quickly moved on.

"When I fractured her arm just now, it healed in under five minutes. Does it usually mend so quickly?" She asked.

Annabelle grimaced at the morbid nature of the doctor's questions.

Leah's voice answered factually, "It depends on what she breaks. Her arms heal faster than her legs." 

Annabelle was interested, but not surprised Leah had been able to make that distinction. Though she wasn't thrilled by the implication that it was Annabelle who was responsible for the majority of her bones breaking, and not the giants that occupied her world.

"Fascinating," Dr. Sano muttered to herself. Annabelle noticed the other adults were staring down at her with curiosity. She didn't anticipate any of the parents being so interested in the biology of her Type 0 status.

"How much does it—I mean—she eat?" Annabelle was surprised to hear Commissioner Abbot ask.

Naomi answered, "We typically give her a small bite from our own plates. She doesn't get hungry often, but we make sure she eats at least twice a day."

Harper chirped, "We give her dessert too sometimes! She really likes fruit."

Blood rushed to Annabelle's face. She didn't think the conversation could be any more humiliating. She knew the giantesses genuinely viewed her as a pet, but there was something mortifying about listening to them discuss her eating schedule and habits like she was some kind of a dog. 

"How often are her bowel movements?" Dr. Sano inquired.

Annabelle slammed her hands over her face. Shame filled every ounce of her being. She could feel her face prickle from the blood rushing to it. 

"Oh Poppy doesn't do that," Harper replied, cheery.

"Excuse me?" Dr. Sano said, sounding flustered. 

Molly clarified, "We tried making her go in the beginning. We thought she was shy or just constipated, but she hasn't done it since she shrank." 

"Are you telling me she doesn't shit?" General Abbot's gruff voice asked, incredulously. 

Dr. Sano rubbed her chin with her free hand. "I suppose it makes sense. From what I've read about Type 0 Shrinkees, their bodies are extremely efficient. I'd bet her small intestine digests everything she eats," she noted.

Annabelle breathed in deeply and slowly released the breathe. She was going to explode if the conversation didn't diverge from her bathroom habits. 

Thankfully, Dr. Sano moved on.

"The imprinting," Dr. Sano started. Annabelle slowly uncovered her eyes. She figured the giantesses' parents would ask about it eventually.

"Let's talk about that later," Leah said. Annabelle glanced at the giantess, wondering why she didn't want to talk about imprinting, but her expression betrayed nothing. Annabelle guessed she probably didn't what the competitive nature of their relationship to arise in the conversation. 

Dr. Sano developed a curious expression on her face, but she didn't say anything further.

Naomi exhaled, "Okay, are you done now?"

Annabelle felt Dr. Sano shift in her chair. She looked at her daughter with a determined gaze. 

"800 million," she said suddenly. Annabelle looked up inquisitively. Dr. Sano was staring down her daughter.

"No," Naomi spat. 

"1 billion," Mr. Sano inserted. His cocky grin had transformed into a resolute expression.

Annabelle heard Harper's firm voice reply, "We're not selling Poppy." 

Annabelle paled. She couldn't comprehend the amount of money Naomi's parents had just offered. And the giantesses had turned them down. Annabelle had always known they were deranged, but their rejection of a billion dollars had solidified it. 

"It would do you girls good to consider the offer more seriously," Mrs. Gates suddenly said.

Annabelle glanced at Molly's mother. 

If Annabelle had one word to describe Mrs. Gates, it would be stern. She was beautiful like her daughter, but it was difficult to take notice of her attractiveness when she stared down at Annabelle like a disapproving librarian. Her brown hair was neatly held up in a perfect-looking bun. Her face was thin which would have made her look frail, if not for the dominating presence she held.

"Mother, we heard your offers when Poppy was first shrunken. Our answer is still the same: we are not selling Poppy," Molly declared.

Mrs. Gates scoffed at her daughter, and looked as though she were about to comment further, when Leah's father stepped in.

With a smile Annabelle could only describe as enchantingly charming, the governor asked, "Poppy how would you describe the night Mr. Daudler intruded into your owners' home?"

It actually took Annabelle a few moments to even register that Governor Windsor was speaking to her. It was the first time any of the giantesses' parents had addressed her. Once she understood that she indeed was being spoken to, she considered his question. 

It seemed innocuous enough, but she knew that everyone in the room was a manipulative demon, and should not be trusted. Annabelle glanced at Leah to see her reaction. Annabelle winced when she saw the giantess' dark glare aimed towards her father. The giant ignored his daughter and continued to smile down at Annabelle.

The Shrinkee assumed this was some sort of power move, and she wanted nothing to do with it.

Annabelle swallowed and looked into his green eyes, "T-Thank you for asking, but I think my Goddesses can give you a better answer." 

General Abbot laughed dryly, "I guess they're training her well." 

"We already told you what happened that night," Harper said firmly. 

"Then it shouldn't matter if you let the Type 0 restate it," Mrs. Gate's challenged. 

Annabelle turned to the giantesses to see what she should do. They looked angry and conflicted, but Leah relented, "Go ahead, Poppy." She spat out the words bitterly and crossed her arms while she glowered at her unflinching father.

Annabelle grimaced. The one time she actually would've appreciated them speaking for her, they decide to let her have her own voice.

Annabelle quickly considered how she should proceed. Her first priority was escape. However, that didn't mean she wanted to go with one of the giantesses' parents either. She didn't want to just run from one cage to another. She decided to go neutral. 

"W-Well after...my Goddesses left for the Halloween party, I fell a asleep in my cag—I mean room, and I heard someone in Goddess Molly's drawers. I didn't recognize—"

Annabelle was interrupted by Mr. Gates' fist slamming into the table. The Shrinkee's heart nearly stopped.

"The bastard was sifting through her clothes?" He barked. Annabelle's legs started to tremble from the giant's intense reaction.

"Calm down Dad, you're scaring Poppy," Molly hissed. 

"Why didn't you tell me he was looking through your clothes?" Mr. Gates insisted.

Before Molly could answer, Mrs. Gates inserted, "Why wasn't your door locked Margret? When you moved in, Travis went through all that trouble to make sure you girls' doors could look from the inside and out."

It took Annabelle a second to realize Mrs. Gates was speaking to Molly. Annabelle hadn't heard Molly be referred to as "Margret" before, but once she thought about it, "Margret" seemed like a name someone like Mrs. Gates would name her child.

Molly retorted, "I didn't think I had to, Mother. I thought the alarm system would be enough, and I didn't expect the security detail to abandon their post."

Mrs. Gates scowled, "You shouldn't be depending on others to protect your belongings. You need to take some responsibility Margret, you have a Shrinkee that's worth several billion dollars simply lying around on—"

Naomi scoffed, "Now she's worth several billion? Just a second ago, you guys tried to buy her for $800 million."

Mrs. Gates pursed her lips, "Young lady, that was the offer your parents made, I have yet to disclose my own offer."

Mr. Gates sighed, "You mean our offer, Martha."

Harper pouted, "Like, it doesn't matter how much money any of you offer. Poppy is ours."

Governor Windsor cleared his throat, stopping the conversation. Annabelle released a breath of relief. The strenuous conversation the giants were having was almost unbearable to listen to. For the most part, Annabelle had adapted to the loud volume of giant people, but when they argued like that, it was dizzying. 

"Poppy, you were saying?" He prompted, with a patient and calm voice. Annabelle tried not to show it, but she regarded him with suspicion. She understood his success as a politician.  

"S-So he came up to my cage, and I could tell he was...intoxicated," Annabelle explained.

"What was his demeanor like?" Governor Windsor asked.

Annabelle considered his question before answering, "He was sad at first, because he'd been thrown out of the Halloween party. Then he started to get angry."

The giant tilted his head, "Why?"

Annabelle shifted uncomfortably, "Because he was jealous of me for...for living with my Goddesses."

General Abbot turned to the giantesses, with surprise, "You'd made contact with the intruder earlier?"

Harper sighed, "Yeah, but he was just being a clingy moth, so we kicked him out of the party. We didn't know he was going break into the house."

The adults in the room exchanged knowing glances.

"What?" Leah snapped.

Governor Windsor turned to his daughter, "Calm down, sweetheart, we'll talk in a second." He looked down at Annabelle again, "What happened next?"

Annabelle tried to summarize the situation as quickly as possible, "He grabbed me from the cage and accidently broke my arm. He started to freak out, and he took me downstairs. After my arm healed itself, he sat on the couch and...he..."

"Yes?" Governor Windsor prompted.

"He...he put me in his pants," Annabelle said.

Governor Windsor leaned in close, casting a shadow over Annabelle. An unsettling feeling rose within the Shrinkee. 

"And you're sure that's all that happened?" He asked.

Annabelle was silent. She couldn't speak. The giantesses hadn't asked her for specifics that night, and she hadn't offered any to them. Hearing about what Bennet had done wouldn't help anyone. 

General Abbot's gruff voice forced Annabelle's attention to him, "I personally had a conversation with the intruder, and his story was a whole lot more detailed. I mean I could ask him again, but I don't think he's in a talking mood." 

Annabelle shuddered, considering the implications of General Abbot's words. 

"Poppy," Leah's father smiled gently down at her, "I won't ask you to tell me everything he did to you, but I will ask you one thing: Poppy, do you feel safe with your current owners?" 

Before Annabelle could even fully comprehend his question, the giantesses exploded with protests. Annabelle flinched. She hadn't seen them this angry since the night with Bennet. 

"What are you trying to imply?" Molly barked.

"Poppy is just fine, Daddy," Leah snapped at the same time.

"Listen," Governor Windsor said over their shouts, "I'm asking this for Poppy's sake."

"What do you even know about Poppy?" Leah spat. 

Commissioner Abbot crossed her arms over her ample bosom, "I'd argue we know more about her than you."

Annabelle's ears perked up at that. The giant adults all looked as if they knew something. From the uneasy expressions on the giantesses' faces, they also knew their parents had something up their sleeves. 

Leah's father snapped his fingers, and a suit instantly marched into the room carrying a manila folder. He handed it to the Governor and left without a word. 

Annabelle stared at the door as the suit closed it behind him. She felt like she was in a movie. 

Naomi's voice brought her back to real life, "What is that?" She nodded at the folder. 

Leah's father placed a massive hand on top of the folder. "This is Poppy's life—or should I say Annabelle Cooper's," he smiled.

"You really shouldn't," Leah said darkly.

Her father ignored her with a smile, while Annabelle's eyes bore into the folder. She had no idea what could be in there, but the urge to run away was growing by the second. 

"I'll be honest," he sighed as he peered down at Annabelle, "At first I was only interested in you as an extremely rare product." The Governor picked up the folder, "But then I read your life story, and I gotta say it is tragic."

Annabelle's heart sunk. Fear and shame gripped her all at once. She stared wide eyed at the folder. There was no way he had any real information. 

The Commissioner spoke up, "I'd have to agree. I've seen my fair share of awful cases, but for someone so young to experience so much hardship back-to-back is pretty unusual."

Annabelle felt like the air was thinning around her. They couldn't know.

Dr. Sano inserted, pushing up her glasses up the bridge of her nose, "In some Shrinkee cultures, they hold the superstition that Shrinkees' lives are cursed until the day they die. If she hadn't turned out to be a Type 0, I would've had to agree." 

Annabelle couldn't look at the giantesses. She knew they didn't know. They would've mentioned it. They would've looked at her differently. 

"For the record," Mr. Sano declared, "Shrink-Life LLC reserves the rights to her life story."

Mr. Gates scoffed, "You keep dreaming Haruma." 

Annabelle was hardly listening to the adults anymore. It was difficult to hear anything over her own heart beat.

Suddenly, Annabelle heard someone clear their throat. For the first time it wasn't the governor, but his daughter. Annabelle forced herself to finally look at the giantesses, but when she did, she was surprised at what she saw.

They looked completely calm and composed.

Leah folded her hands together and said directly, "I don't know why you're attempting to distress our Shrinkee with lies, but if you do not stop, we will walk out of this building right now." 

Annabelle looked up the giantesses with wide, hopeful eyes. Was the governor really lying? He and the other adults had seemed so certain.

Mrs. Gates raised a stern eyebrow, "Are you claiming that we don't know anything about the Shrinkee's life?"

Molly folded her arms, "We're claiming that you don't know any more than we do."

A wide grin spread across the governor's lips. "Shall we make it interesting?" 

Leah scowled at her father, "What do you want?" She quickly added, "You can't get Poppy."

The Governor smiled, "How about instead of going to Bora Bora during winter break, you spend your vacation at home—you can switch off on taking care of Poppy."

The giantesses exchanged glances. After a moment of silent deliberation, they agreed. 

"Fine," Leah nodded. Annabelle didn't care about bets or deals, she just didn't want her past to be on display. 

The Governor smiled and held up the folder. Everyone in the room had their eyes trained on the thing. 

"So, what do you think is in here?" He quizzed.

Naomi frowned, "Honestly? Probably blank papers. We know how you guys are."

General Abbot laughed, "If we really didn't have any information then we might've done that, sure. But I put my best men on reconnaissance."

Annabelle grew nervous, but giantesses looked as if they knew their parents were bluffing.

"I'll give you a hint: twin," Governor smirked. Annabelle flinched at the mention of Beth.

Harper rolled her eyes, "We already know about Poppy's twin. We looked into it. She died when Poppy was in the fifth grade." 

Annabelle clenched her fists. She hated that Beth's death was a simple trivia fact in their bet.

"You have nothing else," Molly claimed. 

"Really?" Leah's dad challenged. 

Leah narrowed her eyes at him, "You have nothing."

The Governor chuckled, "Well—"

"Wait!" Everyone in the room turned to Dr. Sano. "I would like to add something to the terms: I get her blood."

Annabelle paled. She wanted to be anywhere but in this room.

Naomi cringed, "What? What the hell do you want with her blood?"

Dr. Sano lowered her steely gaze to Annabelle, "To test it of course."

Annabelle shuddered, but Naomi waved her hand. "Sure, whatever," she allowed. Annabelle grimaced as Dr. Sano gained an unsettling grin as she stared down at her.

Governor Windsor waved the folder around, "Now, can we return to matter at hand?"

"By all means," Leah prompted with a shrug, "Tell us what we don't know."

Governor Windsor looked over the giantesses, obviously loving the tension he was causing. Like father like daughter. 

"How about this, I won't give you the exact details, but instead I'll say a few key words. Why don't you watch your Shrinkee and see if she responds to any of them," he offered.

"Asshole," Annabelle muttered under her breath. All of them were just monsters who turned people's pain into entertainment.  

He placed down the folder and leaned back into his chair. His smile faded away as he stared down at Annabelle. The Shrinkee could also feel the giantesses and all the other adults piercing through her with their eyes. 

Annabelle struggled to stay cool. The Shrinkee part of her brain wanted to break down and cry from having the full attention of a room full of giants. Yet, Annabelle knew she would never escape if she crumpled into herself. A newfound resolution washed over Annabelle. She would turn his little game on its head. If the past month had taught her anything, it was that she could act her ass off when she needed to.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out. If anything, they only had surface level info—things found in local newspapers. Nothing revealing. 

"Hospital. Three days."

Annabelle tightened her fists, but otherwise didn't react at all. She suspected they might've had something like that. Leah had once mentioned she had access to her medical records. Her stay at the hospital wouldn't have been too difficult to find. Though they more than likely didn't know the full story.

Annabelle refrained from cracking a smile when she saw the Governor's smirk fade.

Leah leaned forward, scanning Annabelle for any reaction. Annabelle supposed as certain as the giantesses were in calling their parents' bluff, they still were interested in any and all information relating to her.

"Poppy, do you know what he's talking about?" She asked gently. 

Annabelle shook her head, "No Goddess." She adopted a pout, "I'm sorry," she squeaked.

The giantesses cooed out objections. "Oh Poppy woppy, you like have nothing to be sorry for," Harper purred. 

Annabelle glanced at the giantesses' parents, fully expecting their faces to be contorted into bitter frowns. They probably hadn't been expecting her to lie.

Instead she was shocked to see all of their expressions seem almost...impressed.

General Abbot let out a deep and roaring laugh that startled Annabelle. He turned to the other adults with a grin, "Did you see that? I like her! We could use her over in Intelligence, she'd make a good agent."

Commissioner nodded with delight, "I was thinking the same thing—an undercover Shrinkee." 

"What are you talking about?" Harper frowned. 

Mrs. Gates raised an eyebrow, "Your pet is lying to you, dear." 

Harper began to sputter out protests when Leah interrupted her. 

She smirked at the adults, "Lie or not, the bet was going to be determined by Poppy's expression. Well, she didn't react, so I guess we'll be video chatting from Bora Bora this Christmas."

Annabelle wasn't surprised by Leah's response. The green eyed giantess could usually discern when she was lying. She was; however, surprised by Leah's desire to win against the adults was more powerful than her desire to know about every aspect of Annabelle's life.

"211-798-5542."

Annabelle froze as Governor Windsor spoke each digit calmly. It was in that moment Annabelle knew he wasn't bluffing. Everything in that folder was definitely detailed, invasive, and a hundred percent true. 

Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out. It was harder to think than to do. For the giant adults to not only have that number, but apparently know its significance to her meant that they didn't just dig through her past—they performed a fucking excavation. 

Still, Annabelle looked up at the giant with wide eyes and with her most 'stupid Shrinkee' voice replied, "I'm sorry, Governor Windsor, I don't know what that means."

The Governor only regarded her with an amused smile. It was simply a game for him.

Naomi laughed dryly, "Looks like you were off target again." 

"Are we finished now?" Molly asked quietly. Annabelle glanced at the chubby giantess. She was more reserved than before. An inexplicable sting pricked Annabelle's heart when she realized Molly was disappointed because she had figured out Annabelle was lying. However, unlike Leah, she seemed more hurt that she didn't know everything about Annabelle. 

Annabelle wanted to be angry at the giantesses' persistent need to take everything from her—including her past. Yet, when she looked at Molly's forlorn expression, the annoying itch in the back of her brain returned.  

Annabelle tried to shake it off. They had no right to her past—especially the more raw aspects of it. The Shrinkee knew the Governor was choosing details of her past that he knew would upset her enough to get a reaction.

Still, she hadn't expected him to call out that number. Of course she still knew it by heart. It was the phone number her dad had given her when he left Annabelle and her mom after Beth died. It had taken her a week to sum up the courage to call him the first time, and she called that number every day after that for almost a year. Though the call would always end in the same way: The number you have dialed is not in service.  

There was no doubt the governor expected her to freak out when she heard the number. But after a month with the giantesses, Annabelle was getting a handle on mind games.

"You want to stop so soon?" The governor asked with a smile. "There's still a couple of things in here I'd think you'll be interested in."

Leah scoffed, "Sorry Daddy, but it's over. You guys lost, and we find Poppy already extremely interesting without your falsified facts." 

With her gigantic manicured finger, Leah tapped on the wooden table and made a clicking sound with her tongue. "Come here Poppy," she beckoned. 

Annabelle's cheeks warmed from the humiliation of being called back to the giantess like an animal, but she was happy she was finished with the interrogation portion of the meeting. 

Annabelle turned away from the still smug looking adults, and started making her way to the equally smug looking giantesses. 

Governor Windsor's voice called out behind Annabelle, "Are you absolutely sure you want to turn your back on this information?"

Annabelle ignored him and continued to walk towards Leah's awaiting open palm.

Harper pursed her lips, "We already said—"

"I wasn't talking to you girls," Governor Windsor said. Annabelle could practically hear his smirk. "Poppy," he called. 

Annabelle didn't brake her stride. She'd met people like the governor before. People so used to controlling everyone around them with just a glance or a word. Annabelle walked with determined steps, she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing her waiver. 

"What about your mother?" 

Annabelle's feet turned to lead. She stopped in her tracks. Her heart pounded in her ears. Slowly, she turned around.

"Poppy...?" She heard Molly's wary voice call.

"What?" She breathed, ignoring the giantesses behind her. She wasn't even sure the governor could hear her. The adults peered down at her, their smug expressions still in place.

"Bingo," Naomi's dad chuckled.   

"I'd say we have a reaction," Mr. Gates smirked.

Annabelle ignored them all and focused on Governor Windsor who was still smiling down at her. 

"What the hell do you know about my mother?" Annabelle seethed. Her fury only grew when the giant adults chuckled, amused at the Shrinkee's anger. 

The governor held the folder up and flipped through it quickly enough that Annabelle couldn't see anything except blurry words. "Probably a great deal more than you," he retorted. 

"It was a bitch of a time tracking down information about her," General Abbot admitted. "I've had an easier time doing recon for dictators."

Annabelle clenched her fists. The absolute audacity of the giants was incomprehensible to her. For the first time since she'd shrunk, escape wasn't at the forefront of her mind—it was revenge. She didn't care that the giantesses were probably behind her looking perplexed as they've ever been. She just wanted the governor and the other giant adults to go to hell.

Governor Windsor leaned in. He bent his head down, so his enormous face was directly in front of Annabelle's tiny body. 

With a mischievous grin, he pretended to whisper, "If you tell your owners you'd rather live with me, then I'll tell you if your mom is dead or not."

Just like that, something in Annabelle snapped. 

"Vai pro caralho!" Annabelle spat. Literally. She hocked a glob of spit at the Governor's face. It collided with his upper lip and dripped down to his chin. 

From her peripheral, Annabelle could see the shocked expressions of the giant adults. She heard the giantesses stiffen behind her.

Still, she didn't care. 

"Keep my family out of this," she hissed. She glowered at the giant, who still seemed to be in shock. 

She found herself suddenly clasped in a tight gigantic fist, with only her head poking out. Without her even realizing it, Leah had grabbed her. 

"I'm so sorry Daddy, she didn't mean it," Leah insisted. Her voice wavered with apprehension. Annabelle knew the game was over.

She started to pull her back when Governor Windsor raised a hand to stop her. "Put her back Leah," he ordered evenly.

"Daddy—"

"Put her back Leah," Governor Windsor commanded with a soft, yet stern tone. 

Leah returned her to her original spot. Annabelle felt the pressure ease up from her sides. Leah hesitated before fully letting her go. Annabelle continued to glower up at him. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew she should be afraid, but she was too furious to feel anything other than indignant. 

Governor Windsor folded his hands and placed them underneath his chin. Her spit still glistened down his chin. The governor made no move to wipe it off. He looked down at Annabelle with an even expression. 

"There seems to be some misunderstandings here," he said calmly. "I take full responsibility for that. I'm going to explain some things to you to clear up anything you may be confused about."

Annabelle couldn't do much except listen to what the evil giant had to say.

He took a deep breath and exhaled over Annabelle's tiny body. The Shrinkee didn't let his breath affect her. 

Governor Windsor started, "It's been over four years since you've seen your mother, and you don't know if she's dead or alive."

Annabelle froze. That wasn't a question.

The governor continued, "We were able to locate her—whether we found her living somewhere, or we found her corpse—well, we're not going to tell you."

Annabelle opened her mouth to unleash more anger at him, but he silenced her by placing his finger tip under her chin.

"That was an interesting reaction you had there. I expected you to be surprised and a little angry, but I didn't think you would expectorate onto me," He said, his lips curled as he spoke. "As I told my daughter after we had our first little conversation: you've got spunk."

Annabelle's eyes narrowed at the giant. Her expression only seemed to add to his amusement. 

He tilted his head, "Although I do think you need a reminder of where your priorities should lie."

Annabelle stepped away from his giant finger. "I think my priorities are fine where the way they are, Governor," she scowled.  

The Governor didn't respond. He sat up straight and reached into his shirt pocket with a smile. He pulled out a handkerchief and began wiping her spit from his face.

He looked away from Annabelle, and turned to the giantesses, "It seems as though your pet is in need of a fresh perspective."

Molly defended her with a quiet voice, "It's only been a month, Mr. Windsor. She's still adjusting." 

Annabelle scoffed. She was far too tired, and much too angry to keep cool under this ridiculous situation. And it was that—a ridiculous situation. 

Everyone at the table wanted her for their own psychotic and selfish reasons, while they viewed her feelings as an amusement or an inconvenience.  

"We can see that," Mrs. Gates looked down at Annabelle with another critical expression. It was the image of her shrunken dad within the grasp of these evil giants, that held Annabelle back from flipping her off.

She needed to find an escape from this hell—soon. 

"Poppy is usually, like, a really good girl," Harper argued. Annabelle glanced at the giantesses. They looked offended on her behalf. 

Naomi nodded in agreement, "She only acted out because you guys baited her."

Dr. Sano frowned, "If she were trained properly, it wouldn't have mattered what we said."

General Abbot sighed, "I'm gonna be honest with you girls, I don't think you're up to snuff. From everything that's happened with the intruder, to seeing how the Type 0 is acting now just proves you girls need help." 

The giantesses' expressions turned cold. Leah spat out, "Why don't you guys just say what you've been wanting to say since we've walked in. Stop feigning concern. Just tell us what you want."

Mrs. Gates cleared her throat before answering, "We think it's best if you leave the Type 0 with us, at least until you graduate."

Annabelle didn't even have time to take in Mrs. Gates' proposal. Instantly, Annabelle was engulfed in vanilla-scented flesh. Her head snapped back as she was pulled towards the blonde giantess. Harper's enormous hand clenched her in a unwavering grip. With both hands she wrapped Annabelle in a secure fist.

"No," she said simply, with a darkness in her tone that alarmed Annabelle.

"Poppy is ours," Naomi declared. 

"She stays with us—always," Leah said.  

"This isn't open for debate," Molly solidified. 

Harper's fingers tightened around Annabelle's body. Annabelle attempted to shift her body so the giantess wouldn't crack her rib. 

As if the giantesses' words weren't smothering enough, Harper's fist threatened to engulf her completely. 

The Commissioner shook her head, exasperated, "Really, you girls should be more mature about this. If you truly cared about the Type 0 then you would—"

"Poppy, Mom, her name is Poppy," Harper snapped. "Just because you like dug into her past doesn't mean you actually know her."

Annabelle rolled her eyes. It wasn't as though the giantesses knew her either. They just wanted a pet. Everyone in this room was a hypocrite. 

Governor Windsor once again cut through the tense argument, "Enough," he said gently. The room hushed. 

"We seem to be at a standstill, and this back and forth isn't helping anyone. I think we should take a breath and have something to eat before we all end up at each others' throats," he said.

Annabelle enjoyed the mental image of the giants destroying one another, as Harper's grip loosened. 

"We're not really in the mood to eat," Naomi said bitterly.

A bright smile flashed across the governor's face. "I think you'll change your mind when you find out what's on the menu," he said.

Annabelle didn't like the sinister tone his words carried. Before she could think too much on it, the governor snapped his fingers. Just like before, a suit entered the room. However, this time he held a wooden box in his hands. 

Each and every giant in the room sat up in their seats. Their faces brightened as though it were Christmas  morning. Annabelle stared curiously at the box. It looked to be an average sized jewelry box. The suit handed it over to Governor Windsor. 

All of the giants' eyes were boring into the box. 

General Abbot laughed, a loud surprised laughed, "Warren, you son of a bitch, you didn't."

Governor Windsor grinned slyly, "It's a special occasion, so I thought I'd provide a few treats." He shook the box playfully. 

Finally, she heard it. 

Screaming. Muffled screaming. Annabelle heart pulsated in her head. Fearfully, she looked up at her co-ed captors. Gone were the looks of irritation and frustration. They were replaced with gleeful excitement—and a primal dominance. Annabelle felt Harper's hands grow warmer.

The governor's blue eyes found Annabelle. He gave the Shrinkee a wink before turning to the rest of the table. 

"Now," The governor smiled his wide, politician's smile, "Who's hungry?"

 

End Notes:

Next chapter will defineitly be more action-filled, but I wanted to start peeling back the layers to certain characters' backstories. I'm still having fun writing this, and I plan to keep it up until I'm finished (which should be less than 10 chapters hopefully). 

Chapter 22 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Long. This chapter is long. It was so long that I was going to wait until next week to upload and edit it. But I looked at the comments for the last chapter and remembered that people are actually waiting on this story. I really appreciate those who comment. It literally gives me the motivation to continue this long ass story. I have a lot of other stories that I've been working on (erotica and non-erotica) but I read the comments on this site and I always end up coming back to add more chapters. 


That being said, here's a warning:

A lot of things happen in this chapter. There is a particularly gore-y scene in this chapter. I really wanted to put this chapter out on Halloween to warrant the gore, but alas, life is life and it didn't happen. So I hope you enjoy this fucking early-November violent ass chapter lol.




Annabelle's hair was going to fall out. Still, she ran her fingers through her hair again. She couldn't help it. She felt so useless. 

The giants sat around a large, expensive-looking glass table. They had moved from the study and into a a dinning room that was dripping in opulence. The aesthetic for this room was completely different from the previous one. Whereas the study had reminded Annabelle of a corporate boardroom, the dinning room made Annabelle feel as though she should be wearing a ballgown. There were sparkling chandeliers above them, and both servers and suits stood in wait against the walls. 

Although the room was so extravagant, Annabelle couldn't keep her eyes from the center of the table. Twenty-two Shrinkees huddled in fear at every move and sound the surrounding giants made.

Since the giants had been brought their mealssteak, roasted vegetables, and mashed potatoesthey'd essentially ignored the terrified people in the middle of the table.

Annabelle had been placed next to Harper's plate. Molly was seated next to Harper. The smells coming from Harper's plate were amazing, but the Shrinkee had no appetite. She couldn't begin to guess what the giants were planning, but she knew there was no way every Shrinkee was going to survive.  

"Poppy," Harper called. 

Annabelle flinched and turned around to be met with a gigantic piece of steamed carrot. Harper held the carrot on an equally enormous fork. After the spitting incident in the study, only Harper continued to act as though nothing was wrong. While walking from the study to the dinning room, the other giantesses had shot her pointed looks that clearly said, "we'll talk about this later." Annabelle shuddered. She wasn't looking forward to that conversation.

"Eat-eat, Poppy," Harper sang.

Annabelle couldn't tell if the other Shrinkees were watching, but she still was mortified. Annabelle attempted to push down the shame. She opened her mouth and bit into the carrot. It was delicious. Annabelle felt Harper's large finger gently stroke her back.

"Who's a good girl? I think it's you," Harper cooed. 

Annabelle tried her best to ignore the blonde giantess, and focused on eating. She was sure if the other Shrinkees were watching her interaction with Harper, they were more than a little confused.

The adults in the room were conversing on matters of business that Annabelle couldn't bother to focus on. Like the study, the adults were on one side of the table while the giantesses were on the other. Although it was difficult to see them past Harper's immense form, Leah and Naomi were on the other side of the blonde, talking in hushed tones. 

Annabelle's attention was grabbed when Governor Windsor clasped his giant hands together. 

"All right," he grinned, showing his perfect set of teeth, "I don't know about you all, but I'm ready for dessert."

Annabelle winced. The foreboding feeling grew inside her. The giants' lips spread into sickingly gleeful smiles. The blonde set down her silverware. Harper 's gigantic fork clanged against her plate. 

The servers began to collect the giants' dirty dishes. Like clockwork, new servers appeared from the doors, carrying plates. 

Annabelle watched the massive individuals glide their way over to the table. Although they were enormous like any giant, the servers' footfalls were soft and muffled. They made barely any noise. The servers placed a large white saucer in front of each giant. Annabelle cranked her neck to see what was held in the dish. 

A beautifully styled golden flan decorated the saucer. A dollop of velvety whipped cream was set on top of the dessert. As much as it bothered her to see whipped cream, Annabelle had to admit it smelled amazing.  

When a server lowered a plate in front of Molly, Mrs. Gates tsked.

With a stern expression, she ordered, "She'll have fruit instead." 

Annabelle watched Molly tense. "Mother" she started.

Mrs. Gates dismissed her with a wave, "It's for your own good, Margert." 

Molly said nothing. She lowered her head, and the server took her plate away. Annabelle watched the scene play out in disbelief. No one at the table seemed to care, or even notice it had happened for that matter. 

Annabelle observed Molly's solemn expression. The itching in the back of her brain returned. The Shrinkee folded her arms. She had to look away. A surprising amount of anger overwhelmed her. She attributed her anger to her not liking bulliesand Molly's mother was displaying classic bully behavior.  

She couldn't think too much into it. 

The server returned with a bowl of fresh fruit, with almost impossible quickness. 

When he set it down in front of Molly, Governor Windsor tapped his silver spoon against the edge of his saucer. The Shrinkees in the middle of the table jumped, startled, and the room went quiet.

The giants seemed to vibrate in their seats with excitement. The Governor beamed at the table. With a deep breath, he calmed down a bit.

Still, with a small smile he started, "The plight of those with Height Disruption Disorder is a sad one. To spend so much of your lives in disguisehiding your identitylying to even yourselves about your own insignificance. It's..." he trailed off searching for the right word.

"Pathetic," Mr. Gates filled in with a snicker.  

The room buzzed with the giants' chuckles and giggles. Annabelle gritted her teeth. It was dawning on her just how futile her efforts to get the giantesses to empathize with Shrinkees had been. Annabelle could feel the air of superiority in the room. It was thick, putrid, and it made the room rancid. It was the type of evil that tainted everything it came into contact with. 

If the giantesses had been indoctrinated with that type of shit since birth, then it was no wonder they were so easily able to eat and obliterate Shrinkees.

"I actually pity you Shrinkees," Governor Windsor continued with a smirk spread across his handsome face, "So how about this? You will not be dying tonight."

Annabelle tensed. She was witnessing the "other shoe" technique straight from the source the giantesses had more than likely learned it from. Annabelle watched the giants soak in the confused and somewhat hopeful expressions of the Shrinkees.

Then the governor dropped the other shoe.

"Well, at least half of you will not be dying tonight. It really depends on the partner you pick. You have thirty seconds to choosego," he ordered.

The Shrinkees faltered. They stared at each other with huge distressed eyes, confused on what to do. Annabelle wanted to scream at them to get moving, but she knew ultimately it didn't matter. She fully expected all of them to be dead within the hour.  

AND THEY DESERVE IT. DISGUSTING CREATURES. THEY DARE TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS OUR GODDESSES.  

Annabelle closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. As she released it, she reopened her eyes. 

"Please," Annabelle muttered under her breath, "Go away."

LOOK AT THEM. THEY FUMBLE AROUND DISPITE THE FACT THEY WERE PROVIDED WITH A SIMPLE COMMAND. REVOLTING INSECTS. 

It didn't surprise Annabelle that Poppy was a bigot, but she really didn't appreciate the audio hallucination haunting her head when she was attempting to figure out how to keep twenty-two innocents from being killed.

"Ten seconds," Commissioner Abbot announced with a unsettlingly bright smile. With each second that passed, the giants grew more excited.

The Shrinkees finally began to group together. They started to break off into pairs. From the way they were looking and holding on to one another, Annabelle could tell that most of the pairs knew each other. 

Governor Windsor clasped his hands again. "All right Shrinkees, do you see these fine people here?" He said, gesturing to the giants, "I want each pair to stand in front of one of their plates."

Annabelle grimaced. She had an inkling of where the game was going. 

The Shrinkees looked around at the giants that loomed over them. Annabelle wanted to scream at them that it didn't matter who they chose. They would all end up the same way. 

Gradually, they started to pick. Annabelle was surprised to see the all male pairs head over to the giantesses' and their mothers. She wasn't sure if they thought they would be more merciful because they were women, or if they were simply attracted to them. 

Annabelle glanced over at the pair in front of Molly's plate. Like the other Shrinkees, they looked exhausted and wore what were essentially rags for clothes. However, they were more strong-looking than most of the other Shrinkees. Annabelle wondered if they were athletes before they'd been shrunken. They looked a little younger than her dad, maybe in their 40's. Although they were still a distance away, it was surreal to see another person her size. She couldn't stop staring.

One of the men in the pair must've felt her eyes on him. He turned his tired, but wide looking eyes away from Molly and towards her. Annabelle watched his expression transform to surprise into absolute bewilderment. 

Startling Annabelle and the other Shrinkees, Molly suddenly placed a manicured fingernail under the Shrinkee's chin. He snapped his attention back to the chubby giantess.

With a wide smile she grinned down at him. 

"If you look at her again, I'm going to pluck both of your eyes out, understand?" She asked sweetly.

A chill ran down Annabelle's spine. Shit. She should've known the giantesses wouldn't let her communicate with other Shrinkees.

The strong looking Shrinkee nodded frantically, with wide and terrified looking eyes. Guilt struck Annabelle. She didn't want to be the reason for anyone's suffering.

Without warning, Annabelle found herself gripped in between giant fingers. She squeaked in surprise. Her body lurched upwards high up. Harper's gigantic face cast a shadow over her. Wordlessly, she began to lower Annabelle to her chest. 

"What are you doing with her, baby?" Annabelle heard the commissioner say. Annabelle's stomach lurched as Harper's hand abruptly stopped.

"I don't want those bugs breathing the same air as Poppy," Harper answered matter of fact, as though she was stating something obvious.   

Annabelle cringed. She needed to talk to a Shrinkee to find out any information, but the giantesses wouldn't even let them make eye contact.  

"You're going about this the wrong way," Mr. Gates inserted. 

Annabelle watched Harper's lips purse, "What are you talking about?"

Dr. Sano clarified, "How else is...Poppy meant to understand her place within the social hierarchy of Shrinkees if she doesn't experience it directly?" 

"Mom," Naomi added, "Poppy doesn't need to interact with them to understand that. She's better than them. It's just a fact."

Annabelle swallowed a groan. To the Shrinkees down the table, it must've been both a confusing and enraging conversation to listen to. The giants weren't helping her make any friends.

"Then let her figure that out for herself," Governor Windsor said.

A frosty silence fell over the room. Annabelle glanced up at the giant blonde. Harper was looking towards the other giantesses. Finally, she released a heavy breath.

Annabelle was lowered once again, but this time she was returned to the table. Annabelle exhaled, relieved. The giantesses wore expressions of agitation, while the adult giants looked on, satisfied. 

Every Shrinkee in the nearby vicinity stared at her intensely, until they seemed to remember Molly's threat. They quickly looked away. 

"Now Shrinkees," Governor Windsor started again. Everyone turned their attention to the governor. He continued, "I see you've picked your partners and your plate. Now we can start. Like I said before, half of you will be able to live to see another day. The rules are simple: the first person to touch the food on the plate will get eaten. If five minutes passes and no one has touched the food, then you both will be eaten. Begin."

Annabelle's heart dropped. The Shrinkees faces contorted with panic and terror. Annabelle grimaced. From a quick glance, it looked as if most of the Shrinkees had partnered up with people they knew. After what felt like a decade long silence, Annabelle heard a shriek come from the front of Mr. Sano's plate. 

Two Shrinkee women were tussling on the table. Annabelle couldn't see them clearly, but she heard one of them scream out, "Ellen! What the fuck are you doing?" 

The larger Shrinkee woman grabbed her partner underneath her arms and began to pull her towards Mr. Sano's plate. The giants visibly brightened. 

"That's the initiative we like to see," Mr. Gates cheered with a booming laugh. 

The other giants joined in, laughing at the display. Like the other Shrinkees on the table, Annabelle couldn't tear her eyes from the two women. She wanted to stop them. She needed to say something, but she was frozen. 

The Shrinkee woman pulled her partnerwho was screaming and fightingon top of the plate. In a fluid motion, she swung her partner into the flan. Annabelle flinched as the giants erupted into cheers as though they were watching a sports match.

The smaller Shrinkee woman flailed and screamed as she was engulfed in the creamy dessert.  

"I think we have our first winner," General Abbot's gruff voice laughed. Annabelle didn't think it could get much worse until Mr. Sano picked up his fork. The smaller Shrinkee woman's screams grew louder when the giant utensil hovered over her.

Annabelle inwardly screamed at herself to do somethingor to at least look away, but she couldn't will herself to move.

Mr. Sano dug his fork into the dessert. Its prongs impaled directly behind the Shrinkee. Her screams easily reached Annabelle from across the table. Annabelle could hear her plead with Mr. Sano as he propped her onto his fork. Covered in flan, she didn't have a lot of mobility. She stayed on the fork, shrieking as Mr. Sano opened his gigantic maw.

The screaming grew more desperate. Between shrieks the woman was sobbing. The giants leered excitedly at the Shrinkee as Mr. Sano pushed the fork past his lips. The woman continued to scream until Mr. Sano's lips suddenly closed over the fork. 

Just like that it was silent. Mr. Sano's chiseled jaw began to move. Annabelle's blood chilled when she the sound of crunching reached her ears. After a few moments, the crunching sound stopped. With a wide smile, Mr. Sano grinned revealing red streaks across his teeth. It looked as though his gums were bleeding.

The giants laughed and giggled while Annabelle felt like she was having an out of body experience. Dr. Sano picked up a napkin and began wiping her husband's teeth.

"All these years and you still don't know how to eat without making a mess," she sighed with a smile.

He raised a dark brow, "I know how to eat them without making a mess, but where's the fun in that?"

Annabelle could see who Naomi took after. Everyone in the room was insane, and Annabelle was afraid she'd become even crazier than them if she didn't find a way out.

"Four minutes," Governor Windsor abruptly announced. Annabelle winced out of her edging panic attack.

The Shrinkees on the table looked stunned and horrified. The Shrinkee woman who had sacrificed her partner was huddled in the middle of the table in a ball. Annabelle could see her trembling from the other side of the table. She couldn't even imagine what was going through her head.

Suddenly a scream pierced through the room. Annabelle turned to see another pair of Shrinkees begin to fight each other. Soon, more pairs started to go at one another. Their faces were full of desperation and fear. Annabelle wanted to cry and throw up all at once. When she saw a Shrinkee man kick an older woman in the stomach, Annabelle had to turn away.

She spun around towards the wall. She couldn't look anymore. It was horrific. It was like something out of a dystopian novel. They were acting like

ANIMALS. 

Annabelle slammed her hands over her ears. "Shut up," she said. It was more of a plea than a command. 

WHY ARE YOU SURPRISED TO SEE BUGS BEHAVING LIKE THE INSECTS THEY ARE? THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT ONE THINGSURVIVIAL. 

"They're being forced! It's not their fault!" Annabelle hissed.

WHY DO THEY HOLD ON TO THEIR PATHEIC LIVES WHEN THEY CAN BECOME NURISHMENT FOR THEIR BETTERS? THEY ARE SELFISH CREATURES WHO

A girlish scream broke through Poppy's tirade. "Jesus, Nick, please stop! Someone help me!" The voice shrieked. 

Annabelle turned around to see the voice belonged to the pair in front of Harper's plate. A Shrinkee man, who looked to be maybe in his thirties, was dragging a Shrinkee girl by her legs towards Harper's plate. Annabelle peered at them. The Shrinkee girl looked around her age. Her bright red hair trailed behind her as the Shrinkee man pulled her across the table.

She was fighting for her life. She kicked at him, but he easily ignored her attacks. 

Annabelle glanced up at Harper. The blonde was grinning down at them with intense, gleeful eyes. 

The ginger screamed again, "Fuck you, Nick! Stop it!"

Nick grunted as the Shrinkee girl's foot made contact with his jaw. "Fuck! Hold still, Rachel!" He barked.

Something pulled at Annabelle's brain. Rachel. The name sounded familiar. Annabelle stared at the girl. She couldn't place her, but a wave of resolute determination flowed over Annabelle when she saw how hard the Shrinkee was fighting.   

Chaos surrounded her, but she couldn't just give in. She may not be able to help everyone, but she could try to help someone.

Before she knew what she was doing, Annabelle was sprinting off towards the pair. She ran fast, aware that Harper or Molly would try to stop her if they realized her plan. With speed Annabelle didn't know she had, she burst towards the Shrinkee man. He was too preoccupied with dragging his partner to her doom to notice Annabelle zooming towards him. 

Although she was focused on her goal, Annabelle couldn't help but notice she had never run this fast in her life. Her legs followed exactly where she wanted to go and gave her the strength to run as quickly as she desired. 

Like she'd anticipated, she heard Harper give a yelp that notified the Shrinkee that she had been seen. 

But it was too late.

Thanks to her running start, Annabelle launched herself into the air, towards the Shrinkee man. Annabelle tackled the man with as much force as she could muster. They both were sent to the ground. Annabelle wrapped her arms around his torso to keep him from moving.

"What the fuck!" He shouted. 

Annabelle panted, out of breath, "S...Stop," she begged. 

Suddenly a shadow covered the two Shrinkees. Annabelle recognized Harper's slender fingers. She braced herself to be plucked up, but Governor Windsor's voice interjected.

"Ah ah," he tsked, "Don't interfere, girls."

Annabelle winced. She looked past Harper's hand and saw three other gigantic hands stretched out towards her. The other giantesses had also acted swiftly.

Leah protested, "Daddy, Poppy"

"Is learning a valuable lesson," he cut her off.

"But she'll get dirty touching them," Harper argued. 

Annabelle turned her attention from the inane giants and towards the Shrinkee man she was still holding onto. He was absolutely frozen. He gazed up at Harper's hovering hand with bulging, terror-filled eyes. 

"Hey," Annabelle whispered urgently. 

His eyes were glued onto the giantesses' hands. Annabelle had almost forgotten how terrifying dealing with the giantesses could be to those who weren't used to them. To Annabelle they were evil co-eds with monstrous tendencies, but to the Shrinkees on the table, they were literal, actual monsters.

"Hey," Annabelle whispered again. It was impossible to be louder than the giants' argument that was happening above them. This time, Annabelle shook him slightly. He blinked before focusing his eyes onto her.

"Listen," Annabelle warned, "You don't want to do this."

The Shrinkee man looked her over, confused. "What are you"

"You don't want to be responsible for someone's death," Annabelle insisted. 

The Shrinkee man stared at her before narrowing his eyes, "Get off of me." 

Annabelle pleaded with him. She nodded towards Rachel, the Shrinkee girl, "You know her, right? I can help you guys. We can think of another"

Pain surged in Annabelle's chest when the Shrinkee man roughly pushed her from his person. She tumbled away from the force of his shove. Annabelle winced from the pain. She may have been stronger than before she shrunk, but he was still a man and she was still a teenage girl. 

As Annabelle began to pull herself up, she noticed Harper's gigantic fist plummeting down from the heavens, and straight for the Shrinkee man. Annabelle barely had time to understand what was happening as the fist came barreling down towards him. 

Rachel screamed in terror. Annabelle was barely able to sputter out, "W-Watch out!" The Shrinkee man looked up. All the color drained from his face. 

Suddenly, a larger hand caught the fist in the air. General Abbot stopped his daughter in her tracks. Harper looked at her father in disbelief. "What are you doing? He pushed Poppy," she spat.

General Abbot clicked his tongue at his daughter, "You need to let this play out, baby." 

"If she gets hurt" Naomi started. Her mouth sounded full. Annabelle did not dare to look up to see with what. 

"Then she'll heal," Dr. Sano reminded her. 

"Girls, please, let the game finish," Mr. Gates said. 

The giantesses glared at their parents, but relented after a few intense seconds of silence. Harper's fist retreated to her side. The giantesses glowered down at the Shrinkee man. He looked like he was going to throw up. 

Annabelle pulled herself to her feet. 

"Two minutes," Governor Windsor announced with glee. His plate was clean, and his full attention was on Annabelle and the Shrinkees she was attempting to help. In fact, most of the giants had finished their..."meals" and were staring at her. 

The Shrinkee man took a shaky step towards Rachel. She screamed and began to crawl away, backwards. Annabelle ran over towards them. She rushed in front of Rachel, and spread her arms out to block the Shrinkee man.

"Stop it!" Annabelle cried.

The Shrinkee man gritted his teeth, "Get out of my way."

"You don't want to do this," Annabelle urged. 

"Get the fuck out of my way, I'm not asking again."

Annabelle glanced behind at Rachel. She was still on her butt looking at the Shrinkee man and whimpering.

Annabelle turned back to the man, "You know each other, right?" She repeated,  "you don't want to hurt her."

"Nick please stop," Rachel pleaded.

Nick took another step forward. Annabelle didn't move, but she glanced back at Rachel. "Your name is Rachel? How do you know him?"

Rachel flinched at the question, probably surprised to be spoken to. She recovered quickly, "H-He's my sister's boyfriend. He promised to protect me until she comes to get me."

Annabelle furrowed her brow. Comes to get her?

Then it hit her.

She spun around. "Rachel? Rachel Keller?"

It was Rachel's turn to look confused. "How do you know who I am?"

Annabelle didn't have time to explain that she had met her sister, Amy on a private plane, or that she was the one who was indirectly responsible for the fact that her sister now had eight fingers instead of ten. 

Annabelle didn't understand what Rachel was doing here. Amy was under contract which meant Rachel should've been safe from "games" like these.

Annabelle didn't have time to speculatea fact made clear when Nick grabbed a clump of her hair and yanked her head back. 

Annabelle stumbled to the ground, but quickly clambered back to her feet. She rushed back in front of Rachel.

Nick groaned out of frustration, "Will you fucking stop already?"

"No!" Annabelle shouted. She glanced up at the giants. They all looked like they were watching a riveting playexcept for the giantesses who looked as if they wanted to tear Nick apart. 

Annabelle lowered her voice, "I don't think Amy would want you to be responsible for her sister's death."

"I don't give a shit," Nick spat. "I was with her for only a few months before they shrunk us. I've already done so much for Rachel. I need to look out for myself."

Annabelle cried, "I understand but"

Nick laughed dryly, "You understand? No you fucking don't. I don't know who you are, or why they're treating you like this, but we are not the same." 

Annabelle knew he was right, but that wasn't important now. She had to do what she could to save them.

"One minute," Governor Windsor announced. His voice was dripping with anticipation. 

Annabelle begged Nick, "Please, let me help yo"

Nick slammed his fist into her nose. Pain exploded in her face. For a second Annabelle saw spots. Knowing what was coming next, Annabelle pushed the pain down and quickly grabbed Nick. With all of her strength, she shoved him as hard as she could.

Not a second after Nick was pushed out of the way, Leah's enormous fist struck the very spot he had been standing. All of the Shrinkees were knocked to the table's surface from the force of the impact.  

"Poppy!" Leah barked, "Why did you do that?" 

Annabelle sat back up. She felt a tickle in her nose. She gently pressed a couple of fingers to her nostrils. She checked them and was surprised to find that her nose was gushing blood like a faucet. Annabelle hadn't even felt much pain. Zoey had thrown harder punches while half-asleep.  

"We still have time, Goddess," Annabelle replied, as she pinched the bridge of her nose. 

Leah shook her head and looked generally disgruntled, but she pulled back her fist. Her father gave her a pointed look that showed his disapproval.  

Annabelle focused on the Shrinkee in front of her. Nick was frozen, staring at the point of impact where Leah had just struck the table.

"Nick, Nick look at me," Annabelle urged. 

With the same terrified expression, Nick turned to Annabelle. He opened his mouth, but he was only able to sputter out sounds. 

Annabelle started to walk towards him. "W-We can get through this together," she said. 

Nick shook his head, "How?" 

Annabelle hesitated. She hadn't been able to put together a plan, but she couldn't let either of them die. Nick looked up at the gigantic eager faces of the evil giants. Annabelle heard him whimper. 

"Look at me," Annabelle ordered, "Don't look at them." His blue eyes lowered to hers. Annabelle reached Nick, and held out her hand to pick him up. 

"Don't let them win, Nick," she urged. 

The commissioner's amused voice inserted, "She's quite the motivational speaker, isn't she?"

"She's wasting her energy on these bugs," Molly hissed.

Annabelle bristled at the giants' commentary. She ignored them and moved her hand closer to Nick.

Nick's eyes bore into her hand. After what felt like an eternity, he clasped his large hand into hers. Annabelle released an anxious breath. She helped him up to his feet. It had taken a while, but she'd finally gotten through to the Shrinkee.

Or so she had thought.

Annabelle felt his grip tighten around her hand. He yanked her forward, towards his body. With a muscular arm, he wrapped his forearm around her neck in a chokehold. Annabelle's air path was instantly blocked.

She heard Rachel's panicked voice call out from behind them, "Nick, no!"

Nick ignored her and held Annabelle tighter. He started screaming up at the giants. His voice was desperate and had an animalistic quality to it. When he spoke, Annabelle could hear a growl to his tone.

"Let me go, or I'll snap her fucking neck," he snarled. Annabelle could feel his spit spray onto her neck when he spoke. 

Annabelle glanced up at the giants. Her heart sank when she saw the giantesses' expressions. She'd never seen them this angry. Their eyes were practically glowing with hate. 

In that moment, Annabelle knew Nick was as good as dead.  

The giant adults remained thoroughly entertained. Mrs. Gates replied with a smug smirk, "That is a very interesting proposal you've offered, but unfortunately we will be turning it down."

Nick flexed his muscles. "You think I'm fucking joking?" He warned.

"D...Don't...Nick," Annabelle groaned through thin breaths, "They'll...kill you."

"I'm dead either way!" Nick croaked. Annabelle could hear him start to cry. 

"N...Nick"

"Fuck you!" Nick started shouting at the giants above. "What the fuck gives you the right to play with our lives like this?" 

General Abbot scoffed, "What kind of dumbass question is that? We do it because we can."

Annabelle was too lightheaded to fully comprehend the General's atrocious statement, but Nick responded by incoherently screaming. Annabelle scratched at his arms to get him to let her go.

Instead of releasing her, Nick gripped her chin. With a rapid motion, he twisted her head. Annabelle heard the sickening snap before she felt it. A piercing crack seemed to echo through the room. A dull, distant pain spread over her neck.

Screaming. There was deafening shouting everywhere. Annabelle couldn't make out who said what, but she could tell it was intense.

Annabelle collapsed onto the table like a heavy sack. An impossible amount of exhaustion engulfed Annabelle. She forced herself to stay awake. She couldn't move her neck or body at all. She knew she should've been dead, but both her brain and heart were fully functional.  

Suddenly, a gigantic hand lowered itself towards her. 

"Wait," Dr. Sano's stern voice commanded. "Don't touch her, you may hurt her."

Annabelle heard Governor Windsor add, "Actually, don't touch any of them. Let them seelet them see what she is."

"Mr. Windsor" Molly started to plead. She sounded considerably upset.

"I promise girls, after this, you can go back to doing whatever you wish with Poppy. Just let this play out," he insisted. 

Annabelle didn't like the sound of that. She didn't want to be apart of whatever sick social experiment the giants were conducting. From the distressed tones of their voices, it sounded like the giantesses were also displeased. 

Annabelle's wooziness made it difficult focus on anything in front of her. She could make out Nick's blurry silhouette. She could feel his eyes on her. She could feel everyone's eyes on her. The blood had stopped flowing from her nose, but she could feel it dripping down the lower half of her face. She imagined that she must've looked absolutely horrific with her neck twisted and face bleeding. 

Annabelle futilely tried to move her mouth. There were so many things she wanted to ask the Shrinkees before it was too late.

After a few moments of crushing silence, Annabelle felt her neck bones start to snap back into place. Her neck cracked and twitched with every bone fragment mending itself. Annabelle felt her head jerk around as it healed itself. Like she suspected, it was an alarming sight, judging on the shrieks she heard from Rachel. 

Finally, Annabelle was able to move her head. She sat up, massaging her neck. With her free hand, she tried to wipe the blood from her face, but only managed to coat her palm with the red liquid.

When she glanced up at Nick, he was trembling. 

"W-What the fuck are you?" He stammered.

Annabelle wasn't surprised to hear the fear in his voice, but the disgust that accompanied it hurt. 

"Poppy, are you okay?" Harper demanded.  

Annabelle ignored her and took a step towards Nick. He retreated from her, almost tripping over himself in the process.

"Nick"

He cut her off, "Stay away from me you fucking freak."  

Annabelle's cheeks prickled from the shame. She'd been called all kinds of horrible things throughout her life, but never by one of her own people.  

THEY AREN'T OUR PEOPLE. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT BUGS. THEY DARE LOOK DOWN ON US FOR OUR SUPERIORITY? THEY ARE IGNORANT AND ARE DESERVING OF DEATH. 

Annabelle tried to ignore Poppy, but it was difficult to disregard the hurt and frustration she felt. She'd just wanted to help him, and she was being treated like some kind of monster when he had been the one who'd tried to kill her

"I don't know what the fuck you are but you"

Nick's piercing words were cut off when Leah's massive hand wrapped him in a fist. 

"That," she started with a deep breath, "Is enough." She looked at her father, "This is little experiment is over." She declared.

Governor Windsor gave her an amused grin and gestured for her to continue, "The time is up, so you may proceed, sweetheart."

Annabelle's heart pounded as she watched Leah's fingers tighten around Nick. 

The raven haired co-ed spoke slowly to Nick, who looked up at her with a horrified expression, "Despite what you might think, I don't have a personal vendetta against Shrinkees. Sure, I think you all are disgusting, revolting creatures, but before anything else, I've always considered it a fundamental duty to exterminate you bugs for the sake of societal balance." 

Her green eyes regarded Nick's tiny form, "However, I cannot lie. Thisthis I'm going to enjoy."  

Governor Windsor looked at his daughter with pride. Leah opened her fist, allowing Nick to lie on his back. Without hesitation, she grabbed his arm and twisted it clean off. It took Annabelle a moment to understand what had happened. Nick's screams rattled Annabelle's ears. Annabelle watched blood flow from his exposed arm socket as it dripped down Leah's palm. 

A whimper broke Annabelle's trance. She glanced behind her to see Rachel, who looked seconds away from having a panic attack. The logic in Annabelle's brain began to slowly work again.

She ran over to Rachel and slammed her hand over the ginger's mouth. Annabelle felt a pang of guilt for covering Rachel's mouth with her bloody hand, but Rachel was in danger. Technically Rachel had failed the game too. The giants were too busy torturing Nick to remember Rachel, but if she screamed or made any kind of noise, there was no doubt in Annabelle's mind that she would be sent straight down Harper's throat.

Annabelle felt the moisture from Rachel's lips as she tried to scream against her hand. With her free hand, Annabelle pressed her finger against her own lips. 

"Shh," she hissed urgently. She used her head to gesture to the sadistic giants above them. Rachel looked up at Nick being tortured and quickly returned her gaze to Annabelle's eyes.

Thankfully, Rachel swallowed whatever scream that was in her throat. Annabelle could still feel Rachel's trembling mouth against her hand. 

She didn't dare turn around, but Nick's blood curdling screams were giving her a good idea of how the giantesses were treating him.

Harper's irate voice boomed through the room, "You were super rude to Poppy, even though she was being the nicest little Shrinkee ever."

Annabelle heard something snap. Nick screamed again. She was sure they'd broken something else of his. Annabelle hoped for his sake, his neck was next.

Naomi spoke up, "You know this all could've been avoided if you had listened to Poppy. Of course you still would've died, but it would've at least been fucking quick."

Another snap cracked throughout the room. Annabelle winced as Nick's screams of pain accompanied the snapping sound.

Annabelle inhaled sharply. She tried to quell her shaking. She'd known this was going to happen. 

Behind Rachel, Annabelle noticed the group of Shrinkee "winners" cowering together in the middle of the table. Their pale, wide-eyed faces were transfixed on the scene behind her. Annabelle didn't know anything about their situation, but she figured despite the amount of horrors they'd experienced since they'd shrunken, nothing could numb them to seeing someone slowly be crushed and ripped apart. 

Annabelle looked back at Rachel. Her eyes were clenched tight. Annabelle figured that was a smart move considering her friend was being torn to shreds in front of her.

Though Annabelle wasn't even sure she could call Nick Rachel's friend. Amy hadn't mentioned Nick at all during their brief conversation in the airplane's bathroom. Still, Annabelle understood prioritizing family above all else. Amy's focus was saving her sister. 

Annabelle's resolve steeled. She was determined to save at least one person. 

Annabelle leaned in closer to Rachel. "Listen," she whispered, "I'm going to make sure you get through this, okay?"

Rachel winced before nodding. 

Annabelle continued, "I'm going to need you to take a small step backthen another. You're going to keep moving until we reach the group and you can blend in with the others. I'll be walking right with you."

From behind her hand, Rachel cried a  muffled, "They'll see!"

The redhead's wet tongue brushed across Annabelle's palm as she tried to speak. Annabelle cringed at the sensation.  

"They won't see. They're busy right now. Trust me I know them," as she said the words, Annabelle's stomach adopted a pit. She did know them. It was a fact that unsettled her. Despite her trying her best to block them out for the past month, the giantesses had become a major part of her life. Annabelle shook off the despair she felt creeping up inside.

"Just trust me, okay?" She said.

Rachel swallowed and nodded. Annabelle returned her nod. 

"Okay take a step back," she ordered. After a slight pause, Rachel followed her command. Annabelle waited until she heard Nick scream again before she said, "Okay another one." Rachel obeyed.

Annabelle slowly, but steadily led Rachel towards the group of Shrinkees. 

Halfway through, Annabelle noticed Rachel's breathing was becoming heavier. Her eyes were glazed and drooping. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Annabelle fretted. 

Rachel nodded, a slow uneven nod. Annabelle grimaced. Rachel didn't look good. Annabelle didn't know what was wrong with her. She hadn't seen her get hurt. She wondered if she was having a panic attack.

"We're almost there," Annabelle assured. 

Rachel only blinked sluggishly. Annabelle wanted to pick the pace, but at the same time she didn't want to trip Rachel up. As Annabelle was deciding what to do, she was taken aback when she felt the slithering of Rachel's tongue across her palm.

Annabelle's eyebrows shot up to her forehead. She gave Rachel a severe questioning look, but the redhead's eyes were closed. Annabelle watched, dumbfounded as Rachel's head bobbed as she dragged her tongue along the inside of Annabelle's hand.

Annabelle couldn't simply stop when they were so close, but she was stumped.

"What are you doing?" She hissed. Rachel answered by moaning softly into her hand. 

Annabelle cringed. She figured Rachel must've hit her head to be acting so insane. Annabelle increased her speed. As much as the giantesses liked to drag on torture, she didn't expect them to keep Nick alive forever.

They arrived in front of the Shrinkee crowd. Annabelle continued until they were in the middle of the group. As they approached the Shrinkees, the crowd spread away from them. Up close Annabelle could really appreciate just how worn out they truly appeared. Their eyes carried deep and dark bags underneath them, and their frames were thin. 

They looked at Annabelle and Rachel, stupefied. Annabelle looked at Rachel. Drool was dripping from her chin like tree sap down a tree. 

Carefully, Annabelle released her hand from Rachel's mouth. She actually tried to continue licking Annabelle's hand as she moved it back to her side. Rachel gave a disappointed whimper.

Annabelle wiped her drenched hand on her dress. Annabelle sighed when she took in her outfit. It wasn't so white anymore. Blood stains from where her nose had sprayed out the liquid had formed little circles and streaks on her dress. 

"Okay" Annabelle started. Rachel engulfed her in a massive hug before she could say anything else. 

Annabelle stiffened. It had been a while since she'd been so close to anyone her size. Annabelle grimaced when she felt the tip of Rachel's nose against her neck. Rachel inhaled deeply.

"Are you an angel?" She exhaled, her warm breath blowing against Annabelle's skin.  

DISGUSTING. GET THIS FILTH AWAY FROM US. 

Annabelle obviously didn't agree with Poppy, but Rachel was too close for comfort. Annabelle peeled Rachel from herself.

"I just wanted to help," Annabelle said dismissively. She turned to the other Shrinkees who stared back at her with fear in their faces. Annabelle gulped. She had so many questions, but based on Nick's weakening screams, she knew time was limited. 

She took a step forward, and a few of the Shrinkees flinched. Rachel grabbed Annabelle's hand and intertwined their fingers together. 

Annabelle inwardly groaned. She didn't have time for this. Although it was difficult with Rachel staring at her with bright, intense eyes, Annabelle ignored her.

"Listen, I'm not here to hurt you," she insisted, "can someone just tell me something, anything about how you got here and where you guys were before?" 

Almost instantly, a blonde woman spat out, "Don't trust her! No one say anything." She looked around fearfully, as though the giants were listening in. 

"This isn't some kind of trick, I'm trying to help you," Annabelle professed. 

"Like you helped Nick?" A stocky Shrinkee man retorted.

Rachel straightened up, "Like she helped me." She scowled at the crowd, "You guys sure are on high fucking horses for people who sacrificed other Shrinkees for another moment of survival." Rachel held up Annabelle's hand with her own, "She tried to help Nick, but he was too stupid to listen. How do you think he feels about his decision now?"

As if on cue, Nick gave a shrill high pitched scream that made the Shrinkees wince.  

They glanced at each other. An older Shrinkee woman came forward, "We came from all over. I've been serving in Master Windsor's city brownstone for five years. Before that, I served Master Abbot and Mistress Abbot for three years in their villa."

Annabelle blinked. That wasn't what she had been expecting. She wanted to take a second to comprehend the woman's story, but another Shrinkee spoke up.

He was one of the athlete looking guys that been in front of Molly's plate. His eyes were puffy and blood shot for reasons Annabelle didn't have to guess.

"Me and Rob" he started. His lip quivered and he shook his head. The Shrinkee cleared his throat before continuing, "Well we'd only been the lab for a few weeks before that gigantic scientist bitch brought us here."

Annabelle noticed a good portion of the Shrinkee crowd cringed when he called Dr. Sano "scientist bitch." Annabelle was starting to get a headache. The stories were all so different. 

Annabelle inquired hastily, "Do any of you remember how you got here? Any idea of where we are?"

The Shrinkees all looked at each other with uncertainty. A Shrinkee man with only one eye replied, "I don't know. I was brought from one of Master and Mistress Gates' presidential suites. I was given to one of the men from Abbot Securities. He put me in a small bag. After I think maybe a day, I was placed in a box with the rest of these guys. No one said anything to me until Master Windsor told us we would play a game." 

Annabelle held in a curse. She was just getting more confused. She didn't understand why the giants went through all the trouble to hide their location from the Shrinkees if they never stood a chance at escaping. 

She couldn't consider everything. She didn't have the time. A fact that was illustrated by a gargled scream from Nick. He sounded much weaker. Annabelle could hear the blood in his lungs. She had to go. It was only a matter of time before the giants realized she was gone.

"Thank you," Annabelle said sincerely, "you all are very brave. I swear I won't let them get away with this."

If the Shrinkees had faith in her they didn't show it. They only looked at her with tired, hollow eyes.

Annabelle turned to return to her captors, when Rachel stopped her. She held on tightly to her hand. Rachel looked at her with perplexed, surprised eyes. 

"Where are you going?" Rachel asked.

Annabelle looked at her incredulously, "I have to go back to them."

Rachel frowned, as if she hadn't considered Annabelle would do such a thing. She replied, "Let me come with you."

Annabelle was stumped for a moment. Annabelle explained slowly, "Rachel, you can't. They'll kill you. You need to stay with the group if you want to live." 

Rachel tilted her head, confused, "Then I'll die." She said the words as though they were obvious.

Annabelle and the crowd reacted the samedumbfounded. 

"Uh, what?" Annabelle said.

Rachel cupped Annabelle's hands with her own. "I don't care if I die. I just want to stay with you," she said. Rachel's grip became tighter. Annabelle grimaced. She didn't know where Rachel's strength was coming from. She should've been exhausted like all the other Shrinkees.

Annabelle unpeeled Rachel's fingers from her hand. "Well, I don't want you to die. So I need you"

"You need me?" Rachel gasped.

"need you to stay with the group," Annabelle finished. She turned to the other Shrinkees who looked equally confused. 

Rachel smiled brightly at Annabelle, "Then I'll stay with the group."

Annabelle gave her an awkward smile, "Good. Be safe, okay?"

Rachel pressed her lips against Annabelle's hand. "If you want me to keep myself safe, then I will keep myself safe."

Annabelle kept her tight smile on her face. She gently pulled away from Rachel. "Uh huh," she replied. She faced the Shrinkee crowd, "I think she has a concussion, can you look after her?"

The older Shrinkee woman nodded and wrapped an arm around Rachel's shoulders. Rachel gave her a longing look, but otherwise did not make a move to follow Annabelle. 

Annabelle gave an appreciative smile to the Shrinkee crowd and headed back to her deranged kidnappers. Quietly, she snuck across the table. She was relieved to see all of the giants' attention was still on Nick. Annabelle couldn't see him clearly, but he was lying on his stomach. The giantesses loomed over him while the giant adults leered at him from their chairs.   

Annabelle slowly made her way over to him. Nick's cries of pain had died down to a concerning volume, but he was still alive. 

Annabelle's heart dropped as she neared Nick and the giantesses. She suddenly understood why the giants had been so preoccupied with Nick. 

They were playing a game. 

It was simple. Annabelle could figure out what it was just from glancing at it. A singular knife lay like a finish line only a short distance from where Nick was on his stomach. 

It was obvious that the giants wanted him to reach it before a certain amount of time had passed. 

Though it wasn't the game's setup that chilled Annabelle's blood and shortened her breath. 

It was Nick.

A long trail of blood followed behind him like a snail's slime. However, it was the Shrinkee's lack of limbs that paralyzed Annabelle. 

They were goneboth of his arms and one leg. Nick dragged himself forward by pushing his remaining leg against the table. His face was contorted with anguish. 

"Come on," Naomi taunted, her voice shocking Annabelle out of her daze, "you only have ten seconds left."

"Ten...nine...eight," Molly started. The other giants joined in, laughing like hyenas. Their booming voices shook the table and vibrated Annabelle's tiny body. 

"One!" They all shouted. Nick was nowhere near the knife. 

He began to openly sob, "Please, stop! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

Without responding to him, Harper giggled as she picked up the knife. Something in Annabelle screamed at her to look away, but she was mesmerized by the horror unfolding in front of her.

Harper laughed, the same maniacal laugh she laughed after she had killed Emily the first night Annabelle had been shrunken. 

Annabelle's eyes followed the knife as the blonde raised it high above. With incredible speed and power, Harper slammed the knife into Nick's leg.

It was a clean cut.

Nick screamed with the intensity of someone who hadn't lost most of their blood. Naomi plucked Nick's severed leg and tossed it into her mouth. 

Bile rose in Annabelle throat. She couldn't take her eyes from Naomi's massive, pink mouth. She watched the punk-rock giantess' jaw move up and down as she ground Nick's leg between her enormous teeth. After a moment, Naomi swallowed, sending Nick's leg down into her stomach.

That was it for Annabelle.

The bile in her throat was joined by the rest of the contents in her stomach. Annabelle covered her mouth with her hand, but vomit erupted from her mouth. She bent over as she emptied her stomach onto the table.

Dr. Sano's amused voice reached her ears, "It would seem that your Shrinkee has a rather weak stomach."

Annabelle felt the eyes of the giants land on her. Her stomach was empty, but her heart was still pounding. She tried to catch her breath.

"Oh Poppy," Molly cooed gently, "Is this too scary for you?"

Harper added, "Don't worry, Poppy, we'll be done in a second." She took a napkin and cleaned the knife of any residue blood. 

Annabelle couldn't look at them. She tried to look away, but ended up locking eyes with Nick. His face was white, and Annabelle could hear him gasping for breath from where she stood. 

His eyes seemed to stare into a deeper part of her. He opened his mouth.

In a soft, but desperate plea, he warbled out, "P...Please...kill me."

Tears prickled Annabelle's wide eyes. Annabelle took a single step towards him. She didn't know what she was going to do, but she knew she needed to help him.

Leah's gigantic finger came crashing down, piercing Nick in the middle of his back. 

Annabelle jumped back with a yelp. Nick soundlessly screamed in pain. Blood poured out of his limbs like he was a jelly donut that had been squeezed too tightly.

Leah's massive head lowered until she was directly above Nick. Her emerald eyes zoned in on the dying Shrinkee. 

She said simply, but darkly, "Don't talk to her. You had your chance earlier and you squandered it."

Hot tears streamed down Annabelle's cheeks. This was her fault. This wouldn't be happening if she had tried to help him. He would've had a quick death down Harper's throatno. He would've survived. Rachel would've been eaten, but he would've survived. 

Annabelle's lip quivered. In saving one person, she had damned another. Annabelle fell to her knees. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," she whimpered. 

Naomi's voice rang in her ears, "Let's finish this, because it looks like Poppy needs a nap." 

Annabelle couldn't respond to that. She felt too sick.  

Annabelle heard one of the giants clasp their hands together. "Okay," Governor Windsor declared, "One more time...Ten...nine...eight."

Annabelle covered her ears, but the giants' voices easily reached her. Once again they counted down. Each number echoed in Annabelle's head. When they finally reached one, the table fell silent. 

"Well," Governor Windsor chuckled, "It seems as though we've reached the end of our games." 

General Abbot spurred his daughter on, gleefully, "Go on baby girl."

Harper grinned, "Looks like you lose. Any last words?"

With tears streaming down her cheeks, Annabelle met Nick's eyes again. If not for the slow blink he gave her, Annabelle would've thought he was dead. 

Annabelle mouthed, "I'm sorry." 

Nick stared at her. He slowly opened his mouth. 

Annabelle didn't know if he was going to scream or respond back to her, but before he could do either, the gigantic knife came crashing down through his neck. Like his leg, the knife went through his neck like butter.

"Too late," Harper giggled. 

The giants erupted into cheers and laughter.

The head propelled itself away from the body. As if he were taunting her, Nick's lifeless head rolled towards Annabelle until it stopped right in front of her. 

His eyes continued to stare at her, wide and unblinking. His mouth was still open as if he were trying to tell her something. Annabelle's mind finally gave up on her. The room began to spin. The giants' laughter echoed in her head. 

Annabelle toppled over to her side, banging her head against the table. She fell in front of Nick's head. She stared into his glossy eyes as the room blurred around her. 

"I'm sorry," was the last thing she said before the darkness claimed her. 


---


"Wow, you're really stupid!" Poppy's high-pitched voice exclaimed in her ear.  

Annabelle groaned. She kept her eyes closed and tried to enjoy the feeling of the flowers against her skin as she lay on the ground.

She knew Poppy was lying on the ground next to her. She could feel the warmth of the hallucination. Her hot breath tickled her cheek as she spoke. 

"Why did you try to save those bugs?" She asked.

Annabelle didn't answer her. Instead she asked, "What are you?"

"I already told ya silly, I'm Poppy!" 

Annabelle finally opened her eyes. The sky was as blue as ever. There was not a cloud in sight.

Annabelle replied, "No. I mean what are you? Are you the voice I hear in my head too?"

After a second of silence, Annabelle heard rustling, and felt a weight against her waist. Poppy was straddling her.

Starting from Annabelle's neck, Poppy slowly traced a finger to her cleavage. "I'll tell you if you give me our body."

"Fuck off," Annabelle spat.

Poppy smirked and leaned forward so their eyes were staring into one another. Annabelle was filled with an uncanny sensation. It was surreal to look at herself. 

Poppy placed a frustratingly warm hand on Annabelle's cheek. 

"I know how sleepy you are. It's been like a super long time since you were able to sleep without those scary nightmares, right? Then why don't you take a little nap right now?" Poppy offered.

Annabelle's eyelids became heavy. "No," she answered.

Poppy lowered herself towards Annabelle's face. Annabelle's forehead tingled as Poppy's soft lips brushed against it. 

"Why not?" She pouted, "I promise you won't have bad dreams here. Remember the last time I took over? Didn't you wake up feeling so relaxed?"

Annabelle shook her head, but also released a yawn. Mid yawn, Poppy pressed her lips against hers. She quickly slipped her wet tongue into her mouth.

Annabelle was too tired to fight back. She allowed the hallucination to have her way with her. Poppy moaned into her mouth. 

"Don't worry...I'll take good care of our Goddesses for you," she panted.

Annabelle wanted to resist her, but something about the dominating way Poppy's lips were moving hers, was strangely calming. She didn't have to think about anythingjust the softness of her lips.

The only sound in the meadow was their lips sucking and smacking against one another. Annabelle's eyes closed.

"That's it, go to sleep," Poppy lulled.

With the smell of flowers wafting into her nose and Poppy's body on top of hers, once again, Annabelle was pulled into darkness. 


--


Glass. That was the first thing Annabelle noticed when she opened her eyes. She was surrounded by glass. She seemed to be in some kind of glass container. The Shrinkee sat up. Her body no longer felt heavy. She stretched, feeling refreshed and light. 

"Oh wow, you're awake!"

Annabelle yelped and jumped from the booming voice that echoed around her. Annabelle turned around, finally getting a good look at her surroundings. 

She didn't know what she would call the room she was in, but it had large windows that allowed the setting sun to shine into the room. There were also a few couches and love seats.

Annabelle, herself, was situated on top of a desk. Next to the container she was set in was an expensive looking desktop computer and a stack of textbooks.

There was also, of course, the other occupant of the room. Like all non-Shrinkees, she was absolutely massive.

Annabelle had a difficult time pinpointing giants' ages, but her voice had sounded young and high-pitched. Based on the intense acne that was scattered across her face, Annabelle assumed she was a teenager. The giant girl had shoulder-length straight black hair and bangs. Her eyes were difficult to see behind her thick glasses, but they were a deep brown. 

Annabelle backed up into the container's wall as the gigantic girl stared down at her with bright curiosity. 

"Where am I?" Annabelle demanded.

The giant girl look startled at Annabelle's question, "Oh, I'm sorry. This is one of guest's studies. We're in the eastern wing."

"The eastern wing of what?" Annabelle pressed, "Where am I? Who are you?" 

The giant girl gave Annabelle a strange look before replying, "They didn't tell you?" She sighed and shook her head, "Figures, all of them love their little secrets."

Before Annabelle could rip her hair out in frustration, the giant girl clarified, "Sorry, let me explain. My name is Nell. Have you heard of Treema Rock?"

Annabelle thought for a moment. She nodded her head, "It's an island north of Maldives." She remembered because it was one of the few spots in the world where the "Wilting Flower" constellation could be seen by the naked eye. She used to beg her parents to visit when she was younger.

Annabelle's eyebrows shot up when she realized what Nell was implying, "Wait, is that where we are? When did I get here?"

Nell scrunched up her bushy brows, "I thought you came here with my sister and her friends earlier today?"

Slow realization washed over Annabelle. She was in the same building as beforejust in a different room. They'd been on an island. Annabelle paused before she fully understood what Nell had just said.

"Sister?" Annabelle asked. She looked at Nell closely. Unless Nell was adopted, then there was really only one option as to who her sister was.

Annabelle remembered that Naomi had mentioned a sister who ate ants when she was younger. Annabelle glanced at Nell's pink lips. She hoped she'd out grown the quirk of eating things smaller than her.

Nell must've taken Annabelle's fear as something else, because a bitter expression flashed across her face.

"I know what you're thinking," Nell muttered, "Naomi definitely took all the attractive genes. She's like some super model and I'm just...well you know." She gestured to her face.

Annabelle shook her head, "That's not what I was thinking," she said honestly, "Listen Nell, I passed out earlier and I can't remember what happened. Do you know what happened to the Shrinkees at dinner?"

Nell grimaced, "I'm sorry, I really don't know. I was just using this room to study in. I went to the bathroom, and when I came back you were by the computer." 

Annabelle's shoulders slumped. She was back at square one. She had no idea if Rachel and the others made it back safely, or if Poppy had done anything unspeakable with her body.

She exhaled, "Do you know where your sister is?"

Nell shrugged with a somber looking frown, "Probably talking with my parents and the other families. They always have time for her."

Annabelle stared at Nell's forlorn expression. She recognized the familiar glint of jealousy. Annabelle knew all too well. She dealt with her fair share of feelings of inadequacies when it came to Bethespecially after she'd died.

Annabelle paused before asking, "Why weren't you at dinner earlier?"

Nell shrugged again, "I was studying and I wasn't hungry." She looked off to the side.

Annabelle could tell she wasn't being completely truthful, but she decided to let it go. Nell glanced back at Annabelle. She fiddled with her fingers.

"Um," Nell said suddenly, "Can I uh, hold you?"

Annabelle blinked with surprise. That was the first time a giant person had asked for her consent to touch her. Annabelle considered saying no, but she was so pleasantly surprised by Nell's thoughtfulness that she ended up nodding her head. 

Annabelle watched Nell's eyes light up with excitement. Her gigantic hand appeared at the top of the glass container. The enormous thing cast a shadow over Annabelle. Carefully, the hand lowered towards towards Annabelle. She braced herself and allowed Nell's warm hand to engulf her as her fingers wrapped around her body.

Her stomach lurched as Nell lifted her out of the container. Nell's hand shook, but Annabelle was able to sit up in the middle of her palm.  

Nell's massive face loomed over her. Annabelle was a little unnerved by the intensity of her excitement, but Nell lacked the lust and domination the giantesses possessed when they looked down at her.

"So, um, how is it?" Nell asked.

Annabelle noticed the reflection of something metal in the giant girl's mouth. Although instead of a tongue piercing like her sister, Nell's mouth was hiding braces. Annabelle shuddered wondering how painful it would be to be dropped in her gigantic maw. 

"Uh what?" Annabelle said, distracted. 

"Is the way I'm holding you okay?" Nell asked, concerned. The giant girl bit down on her lip anxiously.

Annabelle smiled despite herself. Nell's concern for her was endearing. It wasn't smothering like the giantesses'. 

"This is fine, I'm a little cold but that's because I'm wearing..." Annabelle's smile dropped as her eyes lowered to her dress. Her heart sank.

She hadn't noticed. How had she not noticed?

Her dress was absolutely covered in blood. It wasn't just the spatter from when Nick had punched her nose. Her dress looked like it had been tie-dyed crimson.

"What's wrong?" Nell asked, worry dripping in her words.

"M-My dress," Annabelle sputtered, "Where did this blood come from?"

Nell shook her head rapidly, "I don't know, you were like that when I saw you sleeping in here."

Annabelle buried her head in her hands and groaned. She prayed it was her own blood. She didn't want to think about any other scenarios. 

"Poppy, what did you do?" she muttered to herself.

Nell's anxious voice tried to offer comfort, "H-Hey, I'm sorry. Look, I know our families can be kinda...a lot, but anything they made you do doesn't reflect on you as a person."  

Annabelle's heart skipped. She slowly raised her head. Her eyes met Nell's huge brown ones.

"What did you say?" She squeaked.

Nell looked taken aback, "Um, I just mean that I know our families aren't the most ethical, and I don't want you to blame yourself for what they might make you do. I mean any person would have a hard time standing up to them...I know I do."

Tears suddenly began to flow down Annabelle's cheeks. Nell's eyes widened in shock. "Oh god, I'm so sorry. I'm always saying the wrong things, just ignore me. God, I'm so sorry"

Annabelle waved her hand dismissively and shook her head, "No, no," she sniffed, "It's just, it's been a long time since someone's called me a person."

Understanding crossed Nell's face. She made a hum of realization, "Right," she said with a sigh, "I'm sorry."

Annabelle wiped the tears from her eyes, "Why?" She asked, confused.

"Well I was just so excited to actually meet someone with Type 0 HDD, that I forgot that you're just another victim of our families," she said.

Annabelle looked up at Nell. She was probably the youngest member of "the families." She seemed sympathetic to her plight, but Annabelle wasn't so sure if it was teenage rebellion against her family, or a genuine resentment to how her family treated Shrinkees.

"Nell?" Annabelle asked tentatively, "How do you feel about what your family and their friends dowhen they kidnap Shrinkees and either kill or enslave them?"

Nell looked away from Annabelle. The Shrinkee gulped. That was a bad sign.

She returned her uncertain gaze towards Annabelle, "I mean when I was younger I didn't really see a problem with it, but in the past couple of years it's made me...uncomfy," she paused before revealing, "I spoke to my parents about it a while ago, and it turned into this whole big thing, so I don't bring it up anymore." 

Annabelle nodded, taking in her answer. It could be a lot worse. It seemed as though she wasn't completely okay with her family's actions, but was too timid to question them. Annabelle wondered if she could find an ally within Nell.

"I know it's hard to believe, but my parents aren't bad people. They're a little old fashioned when it comes to people with HDD, but"

Annabelle scoffed and shook her head. She should've known better.

Nell's face fell. Annabelle could tell she was embarrassed. There was no way the giant girl believed what she was saying. 

Annabelle sighed, "So I guess that means you're not going to help me get away from your family?"

Nell blinked, "G-Get away? I don'tyou don't," Nell shook her head, "You can't get away. There is no getting away." 

She glanced at the door, "There's probably two security guards right outside. You couldn't even get away from this room, and even if you didwe're on an island. They would turn over every rock looking for you."

Annabelle raised her hands up in surrender, "All right, I get it." She knew she was always outmatched by the giantesses. She didn't need a play-by-play on just how fucked she was.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to explain to you"

"I know, can you just put me down?" Annabelle huffed. 

Nell looked hurt, but Annabelle was too irritated to care. The giant girl nodded and placed her down in front of the desktop.

The cold surface of the desk prickled Annabelle's feet. She turned to the computer. She could feel Nell's eyes on her. 

There looked to be a half-written essay on the screen. 

Nell's massive hand suddenly appeared in front of Annabelle. She yelped and jumped back from the massive palm.

"Sorry!" Nell piped, "It's just I probably shouldn't let you use the internet. 

Annabelle spun around, irate. "I wasn't going to use the internet, I was reading your essay," she snapped.

Nell's cheeks turned red with embarrassment, "Oh," she mumbled, "Sorry."

She removed her hand. Annabelle sighed and returned her focus to the computer screen. Annabelle scanned the document. 

It was good.

Annabelle allowed herself to get lost in the words. It had been a long time since she'd use her brain for something other than predicting the giantesses' next moves.

"It's an analysis on how female authors use animals to convey motherhood," Nell explained. 

Annabelle nodded and turned back to the giant girl, "It's interesting, I liked the section on Kingsolver. You subverted the concept by talking about Turtle instead of an actual animal. It's an interesting point."

Nell's face brightened, "Yeah, The Bean Trees is one of my favorite books! I loved Taylor and Turtle's relationship."

Annabelle gave a small smile, "Same, I was always kind of jealous of Turtle."

Nell scrunched up her face and gave Annabelle an amused smile, "Why?"

Annabelle awkwardly grabbed her arm, "Well even though she was basically abandoned, she still found someone who loved her and prioritized her."

Nell's smiled adopted a hint of sadness, "Yeah I get that."

A somber silence filled the space between them. Annabelle changed the subject, "So this is a pretty advanced essay. What grade are you in?"

Nell looked at Annabelle with a funny expression, "I'm in college."

Annabelle raised her eyebrows. She had thought she was dealing with at the most, a sixteen year old.

"Wait, really? You seem kind of young," she said.

Nell grinned, showing her braces, "I get that a lot. I mean I'm still seventeenwell actually today I'm eighteen."

Annabelle frowned, "Today you're eighteen? As in today is your birthday?"

Nell nodded shyly. 

Annabelle hesitated before asking, "Um can I ask why you're not in school, or at least not out with any friends?"

Nell fiddled with her fingers again, "Well I registered for all online classes, and most of my friends are also just onlineI'm not really good with people."

Annabelle couldn't believe the giant girl in front of her was related to Naomi. While they both didn't enjoy the company of others, Naomi was a bitch to those around her while Nell seemed to avoid people completely.  

Annabelle realized she was just staring at the giant girl instead of talking. Nell's face was flushed as Annabelle started at her. Although she was massive, Annabelle found her shyness pretty cute.

"I was never a people person either," Annabelle shrugged, "If you ask me, people are overrated."

Nell grinned and nodded in agreement. 

Annabelle held her hands behind her back and glanced at Nell's textbooks. 

"Oh are you taking STAT too?" She asked, "What unit are you on? I never got to finish probability distributions."

Nell's vast arm reached over Annabelle and grabbed the textbook. Annabelle shook as she placed the book on the desk. 

"Those were actually pretty fun," Nell said, opening up to a page in the text book. She leaned forward to get a closer look at the book. Annabelle couldn't help but notice that although Nell was essentially flat chested, her breasts were still much larger than Annabelle's body.

Annabelle hesitated before walking up to the giant girl and standing in front of her chest. Nell's body emanated a warmth that Annabelle welcomed.

Nell went over the material Annabelle had missed in the past month. Annabelle was typically a fast learner, but Nell was also a great teacher. They moved from math, and Nell showed Annabelle material from her other courses. They talked academia, and even exchanged a few grammar-based puns.

For the first time in a while, Annabelle genuinely laughed. She felt light. Soon the sun was so low Nell had to turn on the room's light. Annabelle watched as the huge girl strode over to the light switch. Although her footsteps boomed and lightly shook Annabelle, the Shrinkee wasn't afraid.  

When Nell returned to the desk chair, she regarded Annabelle with a subdued, but still evident, look of curiosity. 

"Nell?" Annabelle inquired. 

"So," Nell started, "Everyone is pretty hush-hush about you. Like, I only know your name is Poppy because I overheard my mom talking to my sister over the phone."

Annabelle's smile dimmed, "My name isn't Poppy."

Nell gave Annabelle a conflicted look, "Um, can I ask you a question?" Annabelle noticed she evaded the topic of her name.

Annabelle sighed, "Yeah, sure."

Nell twiddled with her fingers again, "Well, we just spent I don't know how long talking about the hippocampus and the castle doctrine, and so many other things," she bit her lip, "You don't really seem like my sister's pet. What do you even talk about?"

Annabelle inhaled deeply. She didn't even know where to start. She didn't want to snap at Nell, because she was only a product of her environment. Still, for a smart girl, Nell's way of thinking was frustratingly limited. 

Annabelle raised an eyebrow at the giant girl, "Nell, do you talk with the Shrinkees enslaved by your family?"

Nell winced at the word "enslaved." She looked down at her fingers and shrugged, "My parents don't like me to speak to them unless I'm giving an order." 

"What about Naomi? How does she treat them?" Annabelle asked. 

Nell looked up from fingers. She stared at Annabelle with wide eyes. Nell opened her mouth, but upon second thought, she closed it and shook her head.

"That's what I thought," Annabelle said sadly. Annabelle wondered if she could use the moment to find out more about the giantesses and teach Nell a lesson.

"Nell, do you know about the whole imprinting aspect of being a Type 0?" Annabelle suddenly asked.

Nell nodded immediately, "I think the science behind it is really fascinating. I mean if you just look at the..." Nell trailed off. Annabelle could see her embarrassment creep up on her face. 

"Sorry," Nell said, "I didn't mean to

Annabelle shook her head, "No, it is interesting," Annabelle reassured, "But I want to know something. Do you think I should imprint on your sister?"

Nell gulped. The sound was loud in the quiet room. "No," she said quietly, "I don't think you should imprint of any of her friends either." 

"Why not?" Annabelle asked, curious to hear her reasoning. 

Nell made a face of disgust, "They're...they're just so... ugh," Nell cringed. 

Annabelle agreed completely, but she wanted clarification on Nell's reaction. "What do you mean?"

Nell gave Annabelle a dubious look, "You know what I mean. I know she's my sister and everything, but she's awful. They all are. They've always been like that."

Annabelle tried not show just how much she was interested. "How long have you known your sister's friends?"

Nell cupped her chin in her palm and rested it onto the desk. Annabelle shook a bit from the impact, but remained focused on Nell.

The giant girl explained, "All of our parents were friends in college. They were like in a club or something. After they all were married, they all got pregnant around the same time. I've grown up with them."

Annabelle nodded calmly, but internally she was screaming. She had no idea why she never considered the giantesses' back stories. It made sense why even though they bickered incessantly, they remained friends. 

Their bond was probably tight. 

But she wasn't so sure it was strong enough to withstand a Type 0 custody dispute.

Nell continued, "When I was younger, my parents would make Naomi bring me along when they hung out. When they weren't ignoring me, they were forcing me to eat Shrinkees and ants."

Annabelle shuddered. Apparently, even as children the giantesses were still deranged. Annabelle also wasn't surprised that Naomi had given her a revisionist history when she had told Annabelle her younger sister liked to eat ants.

Nell went on, "Thankfully when we got older they preferred to just ignore me. Then they only got more attractive and the world started kissing their feet. They were always horrible, but when they hit puberty they turned into these makeup wearing tyrants." 

Nell seemed to be lost in a memory. She shook her head and met Annabelle's eyes, "Sorry for going on a tangent, it's just it's a little crazy to see them always get what they want. When I found out they had discovered you, I wasn't even all that surprised. It was like, 'Oh there are less than 200 Type 0 Shrinkees in the world? Then of course they would find one.' It just feels like the universe is always on their side, you know?"

Annabelle understood it more than anyone. She often felt like she was going against a wall when she was dealing with the giantesses.

"Yeah," Annabelle said dejectedly. She tried push down her sadness. She sighed, "To answer your question, your sister and her friends don't talk to me in the way you just did. We don't have conversations. They order and I obey."

Nell frowned, "Sounds like me when we were kids." Annabelle and Nell stayed in silence for a bit. Annabelle assumed they were both reminiscing about their own traumas surrounding the giantesses.

After a while, Nell blurted, "God, they suck."

Annabelle erupted into laughter. It surprised her, when she woke up from her nightmare earlier, she didn't think would be laughing so much later on in the day.

The Shrinkee nodded through giggles, "They really do."  

Annabelle's laugher died down. They allowed a moment of quiet to settle around them. The sun had almost fully set. Annabelle was sure if she asked, Nell would show her the stars from the window.

But Annabelle didn't ask to see the stars. 

Instead she softly noted, "So you're really not going to help me escape?"

Nell peered down at Annabelle with sad eyes, "I already told you"

"I'm not talking about right now. I mean if there's ever a chance in the future for me to leave, will you help me?"

Nell turned away from Annabelle, "You don't understand. They're my family"

"Family who lets you celebrate your birthday alone in a room, while they talk about some Shrinkee who they didn't know existed a month ago. Nell, wake up," Annabelle retorted. 

Nell scoffed, a surprising amount of bitterness tainted her voice, "You don't get it. You've only been with them for a month. You can't win against them."

"So I should just give up?" Annabelle spat.

Nell hesitated, "I've never seen them not get whatever they've wantedand they really want you."

Annabelle crossed her arms, "There's a first time for everything." 

A small smile broke across Nell's face. "Well, I'm rooting for you."

Annabelle didn't return her smile, but her face softened. Really, she couldn't blame Nell for not wanting to go against her own family. Annabelle knew more than anyone doing anything for familyeven if they didn't reciprocate.  

In the lull of conversation, Annabelle heard muffled voices from outside the door. Annabelle's stomach twisted. They were back.

Nell's eyes showed the fear she felt. She dropped her hand to the desk. "Come on, you've got to go back inside," she urged.

Annabelle scampered onto her warm palm. Nell was only able to lift Annabelle a few inches from the desk before the door swung open. Nell froze as the giantesses sauntered into the room.     

Their faces synched in uniformed surprise and confusion when they saw Nell. Annabelle watched their expressions transform into aggravation as quickly as they had twisted with confusion.   

Naomi reacted first. "Penelope? What the fuck are you doing here?"

Nellwhose full name Annabelle realized was Penelopeglanced down at Annabelle with an uncertain expression. 

Naomi followed Nell's gaze. Her eyes narrowed when she saw Nell was holding Annabelle. 

Wordlessly, Naomi stormed over to her sister. Annabelle flinched from the punk-rock giantess' loud footfalls. Swiftly, Naomi grabbed the wrist of the hand Nell was holding Annabelle in. Annabelle squeaked as Naomi's other gigantic hand wrapped around her. 

The familiar scent of lavender also wrapped itself around Annabelle. Frustratingly, the scent had a calming effect on the Shrinkee. Annabelle found herself relaxing into Naomi's grip.      

Annabelle's stomach flipped as Naomi sat down on an ottoman. Annabelle was still gripped in her hand, and covered by darkness.

She heard Molly's flustered voice demand, "Penny, how did you get in here?"

Nell explained nervously, "I was already in here. I was using the bathroom, and when I came out, she was on the desk."

"Why were you holding her?" Annabelle heard Leah demand. 

Nell sputtered, "B-Because I wanted to! If you wanted her to be left alone then you should've checked the room better."

"You already know Poppy is ours, dweeb. Get your own fucking Shrinkee," Naomi spat.

Light found Annabelle again as Naomi opened up her palm. Naomi's gigantic face loomed over Annabelle. The Shrinkee watched the punk-rock giantess' face soften as she took her in.

Always taken aback by her beauty, Annabelle stared up at the giantess for a moment while she lay on her back. Although she was giving Annabelle a small smile, there was something off about Naomi's demeanor. 

"Oh Poppy," Naomi purred, "I see your imprinting episode is over."

It always impressedand terrifiedAnnabelle just how quickly Naomi was able to tell when she was Poppy or not.

The giantess stroked Annabelle's cheek with a manicured black painted finger nail.

"Okay, we got her, let's go," Leah interjected. Annabelle looked over at the giantesses. They did not look like people who had been recently worshiped by a deranged Shrinkee. Exhaustion and a quiet somberness plagued their faces. She was particularly surprised to see Harperwho had been unusually quietwith red, puffy eyes as if she had been crying. Annabelle passively noted the inexplicable itch in her brain when she saw Harper's weepy face. 

"Wait, you're leaving?" Nell blurted, "I thought you'd at least be staying the night."

Naomi wrapped a protective thumb across Annabelle as the giantess stood up. "We're going now. I hope you got a good look at Poppy, because this is the last time you're gonna see her, spaz." 

"Wait!" Nell yelped, scrambling to her feet. Her loud voice seemed to startle the giantesses. Annabelle figured the girl usually wasn't much of a yeller.

Nell stepped in front of Naomi. The punk-rock giantess held Annabelle at chest level. The two sisters were of similar height, so Annabelle found herself between the two pairs of gigantic bosoms. Compared to the others in the room, the two sisters' boob fat was on the smaller side. Although, at her size, their chests were still massive to Annabelle.

Annabelle gazed up at the sister's enormous heads. Form her odd vantage point, Annabelle couldn't see much, but she could feel the energy in the room tense.

"Can I say goodbye before you go?" Nell pleaded.

Annabelle felt Naomi's finger press down on her with a firmer grip. The punk-rock giantess didn't hesitate, "No, you shouldn't be saying anything to her."

"But"

"But nothing. Mind your business and leave our Shrinkee alone," Naomi cut her off. Naomi took a step forward, but Nell blocked her. Annabelle was surprised by the giant girl's sudden boldness.  Even from her position in Naomi's hand, Annabelle could see Nell's scrunched up face. 

"It isn't enough that you had to hog Mom and Dad today of all days, but you have to be an asshole to me too?" Nell snapped. The younger sister gestured to Annabelle. "You know, she's the only one who actually said more than two sentences to me today. You guys don't deserve a Shrinkee as smart and as kind as"

Nell's spiel was interrupted by Harper erupting into deep sobs. Annabelle attempted to crane her neck to see, but Nell's immense form was obscuring her view. 

"Shit," Annabelle heard Leah hiss. Harper threw herself over the love seat. She buried her head into her arms and sobbed against the seat. The Shrinkee felt Harper's massive movements vibrate through Naomi's hand.

Nell looked at Harper, shocked. "Wha--"

"Get out," Naomi demanded. 

Nell looked at the crying Harper and then back at her sister, "What's wrong"

"Get the fuck out!" Naomi barked. Annabelle watched Nell flinch, then grimace. The pressure of the giantess' thumb doubled down against Annabelle's tiny torso. 

Nell's massive body turned around, creating a brisk wind for Annabelle. With booming footsteps, Annabelle both felt and watched Nell storm away. Before she left, Nell squeaked out a warbling, "S-Screw you." 

The door slammed closed. Annabelle winced from the sound, but the giantesses didn't react. Although it was ridiculous to pity anyone else while she was trapped as a pet, Annabelle still felt sorry for Nell. Somehow, Naomi was a worse sister than she was a "pet owner."

Harper's deafening sobs were reinvigorated, and Annabelle's attention was forced back to her blonde captor.

Her large chest rose and fell with each sob. Annabelle couldn't fathom what could make the bubbly giantess so upset, but the more she looked at Harper, the worse Annabelle felt. Harper truly looked devastated. 

The other giantesses didn't look much better. Annabelle's heart sank. She desperately needed to know what their parents had said to them. She wondered if they had somehow convinced them to share her with them. Or possibly they threatened their trust funds?

"Poppy," Molly said abruptly, startling Annabelle out of her thoughts. The Shrinkee turned her head to the tired looking giantess. She looked as though she were trying to find the right words to say. She opened her mouth, but ended up closing it. Molly shook her head.

Annabelle stomach was twisting into itself. The foreboding atmosphere in the room was threatening to choke her.

Leah sighed, crossing her arms. She looked at Annabelle with disappointed eyes, "Poppy, we try to make sure you're safe every single second. I know we've had some setbacks lately, but that doesn't excuse you from not telling us."

Annabelle tried to understand what Leah was saying when Naomi raised her to her face. Air rushed past Annabelle, blowing her hair on the way up.

The Shrinkee was astonished to see tears in Naomi's eyes. "I can't believe you kept this from us, Poppy," she muttered.

Annabelle couldn't form a complete sentence, she was so confused. She sputtered, "WhaI don't—" 

Molly interjected, "Put her down." She nodded towards the desk. Naomi followed Molly's words silently. Annabelle's head bobbed along with each gigantic step the giantess took. Annabelle gulped. Her defenses were up, but she knew better than to think she would be ready for whatever the giantesses were confronting her with.

Her feet left the warmth of Naomi's hand as they once again were met with the desk's cool surface. The giantessessans Harperapproached the desk. Their pounding foot steps shook Annabelle. Annabelle trembled from their three massive bodies looming over her with distressed expressions.

Leah started, "Poppy, do you remember a few weeks before, when your step-mother gave us a box of your things, but some paint had spilled over your belongings?"

Annabelle was urgently attempting to figure out where the giantesses were going with the line of questioning. She remembered the box of old things Zelda had asked the giantesses to share with her friends. She also recalled that Zoey had attempted to destroy whatever was in the box by pouring paint over it after Harper had bragged about their "relationship."

Annabelle simply nodded. 

"Well, we sent it to some people in my parents company. There wasn't much they could do about most of your things, but there was one thing they were able to save."

Annabelle could hear her heart beat in her ears. Molly pulled something from behind her back. Annabelle blinked. She hadn't even noticed the giantess was hiding something back there.

Molly forcibly set the object directly in front of Annabelle. The desk shook from the impact. Annabelle cried out and jumped back, almost falling on her behind from the desk's shaking. 

When her heart eventually returned from her throat, Annabelle was able to get a good look at the object. 

It took her a moment. At first she didn't know what it was. She'd only been shrunken for a month. Gigantic objects were still so surreal and difficult to comprehend. 

Yet, after a momentshe knew. 

Each individual hair on Annabelle's body stood up. Her mouth instantly dried. She cursed herself. She should've thrown it away when she had the chance. She'd kept it as a motivational tool, but staring at it gripped in the hands of one of her captorsAnnabelle knew just how stupid she'd been.

Suddenly she understood why Harper was wailing into a cushion, and why the three giantesses in front of her looked so upset. They'd read it, which meant they knew. They knew every disgusting, cruel, and viscous thing her classmates had written about her.  

The pink in Molly's fingertips faded. They were replaced the pale white flesh that emerged from the chubby giantess gripping Annabelle's senior yearbook.  

Molly looked like she was in pain, "Between this and what our parents hinted was in the folder earlier, it just seems like..." Molly trailed off, too upset to continue. A familiar glint appeared in Molly's eyes. Annabelle bit her lip. She'd seen that glint all throughout her childhood: pity. 

She didn't want itnot from themnot from anyone.

Leah bent down. Like a majestic mountain, she lowered herself until her gigantic beautiful face was in front of Annabelle.

Her emerald eyes bore into Annabelle's soul. 

In a low, but powerful voice, she gave a simple order: 

"Poppy, tell us everything."





End Notes:

Oh boy! Exciting things are happening! I know this was maybe not the kind of action a lot of you were hoping for, but I promise more fun (maybe not for Annabelle) stuff is coming up. I know the story is starting to get a little more complex, but let me know if you're following along okay. 


Next chapter we should be finding out more about Annabelle. There will also be some...interesting scenes I can't wait for you guys to read. 


Again, thanks for the comments, I love reading your guys' thoughts.




Chapter 23 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Back at it again with another chapter. A lot of things happen in this chapter, and I can't wait to hear how you guys respond to it. I know I've been light on the spicy stuff lately--although some of you have so nicely claimed that the narrative is enough to satisfy you--which is a very awesome thing to hear as a writer. I still do remember that this is a supposed to be somewhat spicy, and this chapter hopefully delivers. 

P.s Seriously thank you for the comments. I'm currently drowning in grad work and writing this story and hearing from you guys is a great stress break. 




Annabelle could feel their eyes on her. Since the they had departed from the island three days prior, the giantesses' eyes seemed to be glued onto her. It was as though they were waiting for her to reveal her dark, tortured past at any moment. They would have to keep waiting. Despite their begging, pleading, and half-hearted threats, Annabelle had kept her lips sealed.

Annabelle had just finished watching the giantesses eat another delectable dinner. Dufort had left them fresh salmon and broiled vegetables. As usual, they fed her from their plates like a squirrel. Naomi had even given her a surprisingly bitter piece of chocolate.  Annabelle was stuffed, but she still was being made to massage Molly's enormous belly as the giantess digested her food.

The giantesses were scattered along the living room. Molly lay on their couch with her chubby feet pressed against Naomi's side, who sat at the end of the couch. Harper's gigantic blonde head leaned against the couch's arm as she sat down on the floor. Leah had situated herself in the armchair. 

All of the giantesses alternated between glancing at the reality show that was on the television, their phones, and at Annabelle herself.

Annabelle felt Molly's stomach rumble underneath her knees. It was difficult to rub the giantess' gut while in a panda onesie, but Annabelle was thankful she had been tasked with something, instead of the giantesses attempting to pry out information from her.

Though she didn't dare to hope their laid back attitude would last for too long. They were distracted by their socials, but it wouldn't be long before they were pestering her again.

Annabelle dug her palms into the soft fabric of Molly's shirt. She could feel Molly's squishy flesh through the fabric.

The brunette giantess released a pleased hum. Annabelle struggled to keep her balance as Molly's humming sent vibrations through her body.

Naomi peeked up from her phone. From her peripheral, Annabelle saw the punk-rock giantess look down at her and raise an eyebrow, "I still think the skunk onesie is better."

Annabelle waited for Harper to jump up in protest, but surprisingly the blonde's head did not turn around. Her head was down, facing her phone. Annabelle supposed she was probably catching up on whatever was happening in pop culture, after spending days obsessively hovering over her. 

"A little to the left, Poppy" Molly ordered with a smile. 

"Yes, Goddess," Annabelle answered, swallowing an annoyed groan. She crawled over to the left side of Molly's gut, inciting giggles from the giantess that swayed her.

Annabelle held steady and continued to massage Molly. It was almost calming, rubbing the giantess. Molly's vast stomach was soft and easy to sink into. Enough time had past from the first night they shrank her, that she hardly heard the screams of the slaughtered Shrinkees in her head when she was on Molly's stomach. 

Annabelle was able to turn her mind off while she worked on the gigantic gut. She worked in silence, with only the inane sounds of the vapid television show reaching her ears every minute or so.

She felt a trickle of sweat down her back. Annabelle was confused. She wasn't hot. She was naked underneath the onesie. Up until that moment, she'd been comfortable. Although it was an embarrassing outfit, it wasn't as revealing as the usual outfits she wore that typically left her freezing. Annabelle stopped rubbing and pulled down her onesie's hood. She tried to take in some air. 

Molly turned her head away from the television and towards Annabelle on her stomach. 

"Are you okay, Poppy?" She asked.

Annabelle nodded, but she felt her heart begin to pound intensely in her chest. She swallowed, and found that her throat was completely dry. 

Annabelle sat on her behind. She paused, and did a quick self examination. Was she having a panic attack? She didn't feel as though she was having one.

Annabelle felt the giantesses' eyes on her. Even Harper had turned around. They were all looking at her with expressions Annabelle couldn't quite pinpoint. They didn't seem concerned or curious. Annabelle couldn't tell what they were thinking and that made her anxious.

Annabelle felt another bead of sweat travel down her side. The Shrinkee reached to unzip her onesie, but as she extended her arm, a paralyzing, overwhelming sensation struck her. Annabelle stiffened and sucked in a sharp breath.

Molly tensed below her. As Annabelle tried to understand what had happened, another intense bolt of electricity hit her. Annabelle hunched over and gasped. She'd never felt anything like it. She was so overwhelmed, the giantesses voices almost didn't register.

"I think it's starting," Naomi cautioned. 

Annabelle's eyes widened. They knew what was happening to her. 

Annabelle lifted her head and met Molly's scrutinizing blue orbs. 

"Wh—What's—" Before she could get out a complete thought, another wave of electricity collided with her. However, along with the intense electricity came something else—pleasure.

Annabelle fell onto her stomach. The side of her face was squished onto Molly's belly. 

"Leah, get over here," Molly called, jiggling Annabelle with every word. Annabelle moaned. They'd done something to her. Whatever was happening, it had been their doing.

Leah's booming footsteps shook Annabelle. Every movement sent another wave of pleasure into the Shrinkee's loins. 

Soon Leah's face cast a shadow over her. She looked down at her with analytical eyes, "I didn't think it would work this quickly."

Annabelle moaned again, "Wh—What d-did you—" Annabelle couldn't finish. Her body was going crazy. She could feel each inch of the fabric she wore against her skin. Every molecule was driving her insane.

Annabelle rubbed her thighs together desperately. It only offered her a small bit of relief. She could hear Molly's heartbeat pound all the way from her stomach.

"Okay, let's put her on the table," Naomi said. 

Molly's chubby hands wrapped around Annabelle. The Shrinkee groaned. It was too much. Everything, from the warmth of Molly's fingers, to the smell of peppermint was making her so wet.

The giantess sat up and gently moved her to the glass coffee table. As she set her down, Annabelle grabbed her thick thumb. She needed release or she would lose it. 

Annabelle wrapped her legs around Molly's thumb. She grinded against the chubby appendage. An explosion of pleasure hit her. Annabelle's throat rumbled with moans. 

She was abruptly plucked away from the thumb by Leah's manicured fingernails.

"Ah ah, Poppy," Leah ordered firmly.

The giantess pulled her onesie and dragged her to the center of the table. The giantesses took their usual spots surrounding her while Annabelle withered around on the coffee table. The coolness of its surface could be felt  through her onesie. Tears prickled Annabelle's eyes. Even the coldness of the table was arousing her.

"Poppy..." She heard Naomi's voice. Her usually all consuming voice sounded distant. Annabelle could hardly concentrate on what they were saying.

The punk-rock giantess continued, "We just want to help you."  

Annabelle groaned moved her hands to her crotch and began vigorously rubbing. She could feel the fabric dampen underneath her fingers. Still, it was like putting out a fire with a spray bottle. 

Leah explained, "Since you weren't talking, we thought—"

"—You would...drug me?" Annabelle snapped through her moans. 

"Poppy, it isn't like that," Harper said softly, the blonde spoke for the first time in a while. 

For what it was worth, the giantesses' intense gazes weren't filled with glee like she'd expected. She still saw the poorly disguised lust in their expressions, but mostly they seemed determined and worried. 

That pissed Annabelle off to no end. She'd rather they just drugged her for their own perverse fun, rather than for their psychotic version of concern.

Molly clarified, "We gave you the chocolate so you would be honest with us." 

Annabelle dug her fingers in deeper into the fabric that covered her crotch. The relief her rubbing gave her was weakening, and the sensation was getting stronger. Annabelle's nipples scrapped against the inside of her onesie. 

"We can help you Poppy, but you have to be honest with us first," Molly said.

Annabelle groaned and turned over on her stomach. Still molesting herself, Annabelle looked around the empty table and saw she truly had nothing to help her.

"Who wrote those mean things about you?" Harper demanded, "What were their names?"

Annabelle groaned again, but not from the aphrodisiac. She hated them, she truly did.

"No," Leah chastised Harper, "we have to start smaller." She leaned down and spoke directly above Annabelle. The Shrinkee moaned as the vibrations from Leah's voice gently shook her.

"Poppy, can you speak any other foreign languages other than Portuguese?" She inquired.

Annabelle grimaced. As always, Leah's manipulative tactic was a bullseye. It was such a simple and innocuous question, but Annabelle knew that if she answered it, she would be more likely to answer the next one.

Another burst of desire attacked Annabelle. She stretched out her arms and moaned. Her nails clawed at the glass table. She needed relief. 

Annabelle shook her head. She didn't even really know Portuguese that well. She just picked up on a few words and phrases her mother had said growing up. Her mother also knew Arabic, but Annabelle was told her grandmother didn't like her mother speaking it.   

All of that was too complicated to say while her body was craving an orgasm, so she squeaked out a, "N-No."

The giantesses exchanged relieved expressions. It was if they hadn't been sure their scheme would work.

"See, that wasn't so difficult, Poppy," Leah cooed. With her gigantic fingers, she easily flipped her onto her back. Before Annabelle knew what was happening, Leah began groping her breasts in between her fingers.

Annabelle's back arched. She inhaled sharply at the invasive touching. Pleasure washed over her entire body. Annabelle closed her eyes, but she could hear the giantesses' heavy breathing. Annabelle moaned as Leah's massive, strong fingers kneaded her breasts. Annabelle shuddered with pleasure, thinking about the endless amount of power behind the co-ed's fingers.

THAT'S IT, SUBMIT. 

Annabelle's eyes shot open at the sound of Poppy's voice. She rolled her eyes to the back of her head and let out an irritated groan.

"Oh god," she moaned.

"That's right widdle Poppy, let it out," Molly encouraged, not realizing Annabelle was responding to Poppy and not to the pleasure she was feeling. 

MORE THAN A MONTH OF RESISTANCE TO WHAT END? ONLY FOR YOU END UP UNDER THE BEAUTIFUL FINGERS OF OUR GODDESS. 

Annabelle ignored Poppy, and focused on the amazing sensations Leah's fingers were bringing her. All too soon, Leah removed her hand. Instantly, Annabelle the finger's absence felt like something was stolen from her. Annabelle whimpered and reached for Leah's hand, but Leah pulled it away.

"N-No, please," Annabelle begged. 

"If you answer the next question, we'll help you again, Poppy," Molly explained.

Annabelle gripped her head and released a frustrated shriek. 

"Poppy, calm down and listen," Naomi ordered, "The phone number Leah's dad read—whose was it?"

Annabelle rolled over again. Little by little, they were trying to chip into her past. Annabelle dove her hands in between her thighs. She twisted her thighs against each other, but all she received were wet hands and a pulsating pussy.

"P-Please," she pleaded. 

"Answer the question, and we'll help you," Molly insisted.  

Annabelle shook her head. They had no right to her history. 

"Poppy..." she heard Harper's sad voice mumble. 

Annabelle was suddenly flipped over again. She started to roll herself over again when she felt a heavy pressure directly on her crotch. Harper's gigantic finger pressed against her crotch.

Just the weight of her finger was enough to drive Annabelle crazy. Annabelle arched her back and screamed. Harper's fingertip wiggled around. Annabelle could feel herself about to explode. Her hips thrust against Harper's massive fingertip.

Seconds away from the greatest release she was sure she would ever feel, Harper began to pull away from her. 

Annabelle jumped up and wrapped herself around Harper's finger.

"No!" She cried. 

She was so close. Annabelle didn't care if she looked like a puppy, the Shrinkee started to hump the blonde's finger.

"No Poppy," Naomi chastised. The punk-rock giantess grabbed her onesie and dragged her away from Harper's finger. Annabelle screamed in protest. From her peripheral she noticed Harper was biting her bottom lip, her face was shrouded in guilt. 

Annabelle didn't care. She hated them for what they were doing to her. Guilt was the least they could suffer. 

"Answer the question, Poppy," Leah commanded, "Whose number was it?"

Annabelle burst into tears. They were monsters. 

Through sobs she answered, "M-My Dad's."

Dubious expressions crossed the giantesses' faces. Naomi frowned, "That's not true, Poppy. We know your dad's number."

Annabelle moaned and desperately attempted to rub the sensation away, all the while hot tears flowed down her cheeks.

"I-It's from before. He gave me the number before he left me and my Mom," Annabelle groaned again, "A-After my sister died."

Leah looked at the other giantesses, uncertain, "My father would not have mentioned the number simply for that reason." 

Annabelle reached for the onesie to unzip it, but every move she made only exacerbated the burning pleasure. 

"Poppy," Molly asked, "what else should we know about the cellphone number?"

Annabelle wanted to scream. They shouldn't have known anything about the number. It wasn't their business. She wanted to tell them that, but she was too preoccupied with not melting into herself.

Annabelle didn't have much of a wall up.

She admitted through moans, "I-It didn't work. W-When I called, it didn't connect."

Even through her turmoil, Annabelle could see the giantesses' faces darken.

"What?" Naomi breathed. 

"He, like, left you and then gave you a fake number?" Harper seethed. 

Leah didn't hesitate, "Add him to the list." 

In the midst of her suffering, Annabelle's heart sank. She didn't know why they were making a list, but she assumed it couldn't have been for a good reason.

"N-No," Annabelle moaned. She tried to sit up, but the fabric pressed against her behind in a debilitating way. Annabelle's hands glided over her thighs. She tried to focus. She looked up at the giantesses, who were gazing down at her with a strange mixture of lust and pity.

"I-It was an accident," Annabelle stammered. 

Annabelle was clueless to if that were actually true, but she'd spent the last seven years desperately avoiding that entire line of thought. It was a thread she didn't want to pull at. 

She told herself that was the truth, and that was that.

Based on the expressions on the giantesses' faces, they were harder to convince. 

Leah's expression turned bitter, "I'm assuming your dad didn't simply fix the mistake and provide you with a new way to contact him, otherwise my father wouldn't have said the phone number in attempt to pull a reaction from you."  

Annabelle wanted to cover her ears, but her hands were preoccupied rubbing in between her legs. 

Naomi said, full of scorn, "There's also the fact that she knew the number right away, which means she called it enough times to memorize it."

Harper gasped and her blue eyes started to water, "Oh Poppy..." she muttered.

It wasn't fair. Annabelle knew she should've been the only one crying. How dare they try to empathize with her over that—after all they had done to her?

"After he left, how long did it take for him to contact you?" Molly demanded. 

No. Annabelle wasn't doing that. She wasn't going to let them pull her back to those memories. She already moved past it a long time ago. She and her dad were good now. She wasn't going to let them make it seem like she was—

ABANDONED. YOU WERE ABANDONED BY BOTH OF THEM. EVERYONE LEAVES YOU. EVERYONE LEAVES YOU EXCEPT FOR OUR GODDESSES. 

Annabelle shook her head, but the tears were already starting back up. "No, that's not true," she sniffed,

She felt the gentle touch of Molly's finger across her cheek. Even the comforting stroke was driving her wild.

"What's not true, Poppy?" 

Annabelle just shook her head and leaned into Molly's caress. She just wanted it to stop. 

"Here's to hoping that whatever fancy university accepts you will finally be able to teach you how to close your legs."

Annabelle froze. At some point in her breakdown, Naomi had pulled out the yearbook. Her voice dripped with fury as she read the words on the autograph page. 

"Naomi," Harper gasped. 

"No," the punk-rock giantess hissed, "Enough with the weak questions."  Naomi lowered her head so she was facing Annabelle. "Poppy, who the fuck wrote that?"

Annabelle swallowed, but her mouth was dry. Molly pulled back her finger, and Annabelle was left with the cold surface of the table and a yearning, dripping pussy.

"I-I don't remember," Annabelle squeaked.

Naomi's eyes narrowed. She looked down at the yearbook and read off another one, "Gonna miss you Cooper, even if you did run through more kneepads than the entire volleyball team. Happy swallowing, wherever you end up." 

Annabelle closed her eyes. She could hear the venom in Naomi's voice when she spoke.

"Who wrote that?" She demanded. 

"Stop it," Annabelle groaned. 

Molly's soft finger returned to her cheek. Annabelle reopened her eyes. The giantesses looked down at her frustrated, and sorrowful. 

"Poppy, please just tell us," Molly requested gently.

Annabelle gripped her gigantic finger and attempted to drag it towards her crotch. Molly easily removed herself from Annabelle's grasp.

The Shrinkee yelped out of frustration. 

She glowered up at her captors, "Why?" She spat. "What are you going to do if I tell you? Have your goons find them and break their legs?"

"As a start," Naomi retorted, crossing her arms.

Annabelle wanted to rip her hair out. She didn't understand why they cared so much. She had moved past it. Why couldn't they just let her forget?

"They need to be punished for their lies," Leah said.

Annabelle couldn't take it anymore.

"What if they're not lying?" Annabelle snapped, "You don't even know me. I could be everything they wrote."

The giantesses' expressions filled with pity, which only enraged Annabelle more. The Shrinkee rubbed her crotch furiously. 

"You're not like that, Poppy," Harper said gently.

Annabelle looked up at them incredulously, "You. Don't. Know. Me. I could have slept with the entire lacrosse team, and all of the coaches too. Read the signatures, it'll tell you. That book is filled with dozens of people who knew me for four years claiming that I am a whore who was fucked by the entire town. You've known me for a month! How the fuck can you say that isn't true?"

There was a hush of somber quiet between the giantesses. They continued to look at her with their sad eyes.

Molly broke the silence with a simple statement, "Because you're our Poppy."

Something broke within Annabelle. Her face crumbled and more hot tears began to pour down her face. She fell to the table's surface and buried her head in her arms. Sobs racked her body, as her pussy continued to beg for attention.

"If college doesn't work out, you can always come back and apply to be the school mattress," Naomi read. 

Annabelle sobbed harder. She was relentless. Naomi's voice became angrier with each word she read.

"E-Enough," Annabelle begged through her sobs.

"Naomi..." Harper started. 

Naomi ignored her and continued to read, "On behalf of the entire school, I would like to thank you for personally eradicating the school-wide blue ball epidemic."

Annabelle pleaded, "Stop it."

"Tell us, Poppy," Leah insisted. Her voice slightly warbled. 

"L-Leave me alone," she sobbed. Another spike of electricity assaulted her loins. She flipped over and moaned, "Please help me."

"I understand why you didn't want to give the valedictorian speech, as busy as your mouth has been I bet—"

Suddenly, Annabelle was wrapped in a warm darkness. The scent of vanilla basked around her.

Annabelle heard protests and shouting, but she felt herself being lifted quickly into the air. The feeling of being pressed from all sides was electrifying. Annabelle heard booming footsteps run as she was taken to another part of the house. Her head was spinning as she felt herself being taken up the stairs. She heard distant, but still loud footfalls chasing from behind. 

Before she knew it, she heard a door slam and then lock. Light illuminated Annabelle's world as the pressure alleviated from all sides of the gigantic hand she was held in.

Harper's enormous face loomed over her. Concern and worry was plastered across her face. She bit down on her plush pink lip.

"Oh, Poppy, I'm so sorry," Harper mewled. 

From behind the door, Annabelle heard banging. 

"Harper, what the fuck are you doing?" Naomi cried. 

Harper looked up, towards the door. "I don't want to hurt Poppy."

"We're not hurting Poppy, we're trying to help her, remember?" Molly carped.

"Not like this," Harper retorted, "We can find another way to find out who wrote those things. But this is just hurting Poppy."

"That's not for you to decide by yourself," Leah chastised through the door.

"You guys can, like, be mad at me later, but I'm going to help Poppy," Harper remarked.

Annabelle stared up at Harper in awe. She couldn't believe the blonde had went against the others to help her. A strange warmth hummed throughout Annabelle's brain. Before she could analyze it too much, another burst of desire struck her. 

Annabelle withered in Harper's hand, moaning.

Harper blinked down at her. Annabelle would've had to been blind to miss the lust within her eyes. Though for the first time since she'd shrunk, she welcomed it. 

With a heavy breath, Annabelle looked up into Harper's blue eyes. "Goddess," she begged, panting, "Please help me."

Annabelle watched Harper swallow. She could still hear the other giantesses banging on the door outside the bathroom, but Annabelle felt like she and Harper were the only two people in the world.

Wordlessly, Harper effortlessly removed Annabelle from her panda onesie. As she did so, a string of juice stretched from her nether region to the onesie. Annabelle's stomach lurched a bit as Harper sat down on the toilet. 

With her free hand she gently pressed her fingertip against Annabelle's gushing pussy.

"Oh Poppy woppy, you're soaking wet," she cooed.

Annabelle moaned from her touch, "Goddess, please."

Harper's eyes shone when she heard Annabelle's begging.  

"Shh, I'll help you Poppy," she whispered. 

Annabelle closed her eyes briefly and allowed Harper's breath to tickle her skin. When Annabelle opened her eyes again she saw Harper's gigantic finger heading straight for her.

The perfectly manicured finger languidly traced across Annabelle's leg up to her thigh. Annabelle threw her head back and moaned. Each ridge of the giantess' finger was shooting little bolts of electricity against her skin.

"More," Annabelle begged, "Please, Goddess, I need more."

Harper slowly raised her finger up higher. As she reached Annabelle's pussy, the blonde lifted her finger slightly, so it hovered just above her red bush.

Annabelle whimpered. She thrust her hips up and tried to grind against the massive finger, but Harper wasn't moving.

"Goddess," Annabelle groaned. 

Harper looked down at Annabelle with deep lust.

"Say it," she breathed.

Annabelle started up at the giantess, confused.

"Tell me you love me, Poppy," Harper clarified.

Annabelle didn't hesitate. She needed release. 

"I love you, Goddess Harper."

Harper beamed down at Annabelle. She lowered her enormous head towards Annabelle. Her pink lips puckered and headed straight for her. 

Gently, Harper pressed her plush lips against Annabelle's body. Annabelle welcomed the warmth the soft pillowy lips brought. Her body screamed with desire. Harper was only getting her more hot and bothered. 

Harper unleashed a moan, fueling Annabelle's arousal with every vibration the giantess' mouth brought.

"G-Goddess," Annabelle urged.

Harper spoke, her lips moving over Annabelle's tiny body. Her warm breath coated Annabelle's skin.

"What do you want me to do, Poppy?" She asked slowly, "Tell me."

"T-Touch me. Please, touch me," Annabelle pleaded. 

Harper's grin took up Annabelle's entire field of vision. She moved her head away. 

Harper lightly pressed her finger against Annabelle's foot. 

"Here? Do you want me to touch you here?" She giggled. 

Annabelle shook her head, "Please..."

"Where do you want me to touch you my sweet little Poppy?"

"M-My—" Annabelle swallowed, "My pussy, please can you touch my pussy?"

Harper's smile widened, "Of course, Poppy."

Tortuously slow, Harper dragged her finger from Annabelle's foot up to her thigh. With a mischievous grin, Harper finally pressed her finger against Annabelle's exposed crotch.

Annabelle tensed and curled her toes. Annabelle's body reacted accordingly. Her juices began to flow like a river. Harper slowly rubbed Annabelle's slit. Annabelle released a long and slow groan. 

"Good girl, Poppy," Harper whispered. 

She picked up the pace. Annabelle howled as the most amazing, electrifying sensation washed over her. Harper's finger was wiggling against her like crazy. Annabelle could feel her clit rubbing against Harper's finger ridges. The Shrinkee bucked against the finger. Annabelle followed Harper's rhythm. She humped the finger like her life depended on it.

She was inching near sweet release when Harper abruptly pulled away from her. 

Before Annabelle could burst into tears and protests, Harper tapped her soaked finger on Annabelle's forehead. 

"Bite down on your hand, Poppy," she ordered with a grin. 

Annabelle was confused, but she was also desperate for relief. Annabelle placed the side of her hand in her mouth. Not a second after her hand past her lips, Harper shoved her pinky finger tip inside of Annabelle's pussy.

Annabelle's back arched. She screamed soundlessly. A perplexing mixture of intense pleasure and pain engulfed her.  

Harper was not gentle. She moved her finger inside Annabelle, swirling her finger around her pussy. Annabelle was too overwhelmed by the sensation to do anything but throw her head back. The Shrinkee had never felt so...full. 

The blonde was fucking her like she'd never been fucked before.

Annabelle could feel herself getting close. She squealed and moaned as Harper pounded her with her finger.

Through her hand that was clenched between her teeth, Annabelle moaned out, "GGGooodddess."

Then it happened.

Annabelle exploded. She came so hard and fast, it nearly knocked her unconscious. Liquid erupted from her pussy like a fountain. Annabelle screamed as she coated Harper's hand with her juices. 

Annabelle's legs twitched as Harper slowly removed her finger from Annabelle's nether region. 

Relief, Annabelle finally had sweet relief. Harper's gigantic finger caressed Annabelle's face. Annabelle looked up at the massive co-ed. She was breathing harder than before. Harper smiled down at her.

"You did so good, Poppy," she praised.

Annabelle removed her hand from her mouth, stringing along a long strand of drool as she did so.

Annabelle collapsed into Harper's hand. Her eyes grew heavy, and started to drift away.

It was then she heard banging outside the door. She'd been so focused on getting relief that she had forgotten about the other giantesses.

Harper continued to stroke Annabelle. The Shrinkee was too exhausted to think about the implications of what had just happened. Instead she ignored her thoughts and allowed her base desires to take control. 

She could feel herself falling asleep, but before she drifted away, she found herself cradling Harper's thumb. The Shrinkee curled up to the warm thing, and nuzzled into its soft flesh.

The last thing she heard before she closed her eyes was the banging outside of the bathroom door, and Harper humming softly, "No one will ever love you like I do. You're mine Poppy."


--


Annabelle was sore. She could've sworn the new crystal necklace Shrink-Life had made for the giantesses was smaller than before. The Shrinkee attempted to stretch her legs as the giantesses walked through the university's parking lot. Annabelle glanced up at her captors' faces. They had the usual PR smiles going, but she could tell they were far from happy.

It had been a rough three days since the drugging incident. Annabelle had fallen into a deep sleep after Harper had her way with her in the bathroom. When she woke up, the giantesses seemed irritable. They revealed that Harper was on "probation" and wouldn't be allowed to be alone with her for a week. 

Annabelle was the opposite of devastated after hearing the news. She really didn't want to be left alone with the blonde after everything had happened. The Shrinkee was going through the usual bout of crippling guilt and shame, and she didn't need Harper's obsessive antics brining up confusing emotions. Like always, she shoved the traumatic experience into a little box in her head. 

The giantesses walked through the parking lot, smiling and exchanging pleasantries with other students. Annabelle watched the gigantic students get into their cars and drive off, or loiter around, joking and laughing with friends. 

It was only a few weeks ago the atmosphere was heavy with grief and sadness. As Annabelle looked around, it seemed as though everyone had moved past the fact that thirty of their classmates no longer lived. 

They had all moved on with their lives. 

Annabelle leaned her head against the crystal's wall. With every step Molly took, her head slightly banged against the thing.

"Jesus fucking shit," Annabelle heard Naomi mumble. The Shrinkee lifted her head to see what had made the punk-rock giantess react so strongly.

Annabelle's heart skipped when she saw her. Leaning against Leah's car like the badass she was, Chloe stood with a scowl and dark, resolute eyes. 

Annabelle's heart tugged when she saw her best friend. She hadn't realized just how much she'd missed her until she saw her looking as beautiful and uncompromising as ever.

As the giantesses approached the car, Annabelle saw Chloe's scowl deepen.

"Can we help you with something?" Molly asked sweetly. Annabelle knew the chubby giantess was thinking of the several people in the parking lot who were in ear shot of them.

Chloe cocked her head, "Give me her stuff."

"What are you talking about, freshman?" Naomi snapped.

She raised her phone, revealing a text conversation, "I got a text from Belle's step-mom asking if I was able to salvage anything from the box of Belle's things that you all were supposed to have shared."

Leah crossed her arms, "Unfortunately, Annabelle's things were ruined, and we didn't see any point in telling you about her items that we couldn't save anyway."

"Bullshit," Chloe replied, unblinkingly. 

"Excuse me?" Leah scoffed with a dry laugh.

"Bullshit," Chloe repeated simply, "you're just keeping it for yourselves."

Harper huffed, offended, "We totally are not. There literally was nothing not ruined."

Chloe raised her eyebrow, "Sure, I believe you. Just like how I believe our hotel room flooding right before we were supposed to visit Belle's home was a coincidence."

Annabelle's eyes narrowed. She knew it. She knew the giantesses had been the reason her friends hadn't come to her house after the funeral. 

Naomi laughed dryly, "Are you actually accusing us of flooding your hotel room? Because that's a little fucking unhinged." 

"Oh please," Chloe rolled her eyes, "You all are so transparent its almost funny."

"Do you actually know what's funny?" Naomi retorted, "Us suing your ass for damaging our property." She nodded towards Leah's luxury car.

She scoffed, "No one is trying to damage your trust-fund-mobile. I'm just standing here—asking nicely—for you to give me my dead best friend's shit."

Naomi took a step towards Chloe. Both Annabelle and Molly's heart began to pound. 

"I'm going to say this slowly so even you can understand—we don't have her shit," Naomi snarled.

Chloe took her own step towards Naomi. The two were almost nose to nose. Annabelle's stomach turned. The last thing she wanted was Chloe to be sued for all she had. 

Mercifully, a masculine voice called out, interjecting between the two co-eds.

"Chloe!" Oliver ran up to them. Izzy wasn't too far behind. Annabelle could see the giantesses tense up. They were no doubt reaching the end of their patience. 

Annabelle watched Oliver pull Chloe back from Naomi. Even after a month, her heart still fluttered when she saw him. His cute face was scrunched up, a mixture of concern and anger.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Olive demanded. His curly hair was disheveled. Izzy stood next to him, catching her breath.

"Getting Belle's shit back from these vultures," Chloe said sneering at the fuming giantesses. The purple haired girl turned to Oliver and Izzy. "Where have you been? I sent you the text to meet here like an hour ago."

Annabelle was surprised to see a flash of guilt cross both of their faces. 

"We were on the other side of campus," Izzy said.

Leah cleared her throat with a raised brow, "If you don't mind, you're blocking my car and we have lives to get back to."

"You can update your Snapgram later, give me what you have of Belle's," Chloe snapped.

Harper scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Are you like deaf? We told you we don't have anything." 

"Is that what this is about?" Oliver groaned. He ran his large hands through his hair. He looked Chloe in the eye, "Chloe, you've got to stop this."

Chloe's eyes widened, "Stop what?" She gestured to the giantesses who had went from obviously annoyed, to entertained by the scene in front of them. "They are the ones stealing shit, and lying about knowing Belle."

Oliver shook his head, "So?" He shouted, surprising those around him with his volume. Realizing he was being loud, he looked around and lowered his voice. "She's dead, Chlo. It doesn't matter if they steal her old hoodies and lie about being in a relationship with her. It doesn't change the fact that she's dead. You need to move on."

His words stung Annabelle more than she expected, but he was right. She didn't want them to stop living their own lives, just because they thought hers had ended. 

Chloe looked at him, betrayal smeared all over her face. She turned to Izzy, "You too? You're gonna just forget about her? Even with that empty bed in your room?"

Guilt returned to Izzy's face.

After a moment of silence, she nodded. "I'm transferring, Chloe," she admitted.

Annabelle shot up to her feet. She moved closer to the front of the crystal. No. She couldn't be leaving.

Chloe looked as shocked as Annabelle felt. The Shrinkee couldn't help but notice the smug expressions on the giantesses' faces. She couldn't look at them, so she turned back to Chloe. Her friend looked genuinely hurt.

"T-Transferring? You're leaving? What?" Chloe sputtered.

Izzy's eyes started to water, "A couple of weeks ago the university sent me an email asking if I wanted another roommate or to move to a single. I-I just realized I couldn't do either. I need to start over. I'm leaving at the end of the semester. I'm sorry." 

Chloe shook her head, "I can't believe you would—"

"I'm going too," Oliver blurted out. He looked resolute, but guilt was still plastered on his face.

Annabelle fell to her knees. Her heart sank with her.

Chloe stared at him with wide eyes. The giantesses also looked surprised. 

Chloe's voice cracked, "Y-You're transferring—"

"I'm dropping out," he revealed.  

Annabelle's face felt hot. This was her fault. She'd caused this. 

Chloe shook her head in disbelief, "Oliver no, this is not what she would've wanted."

Oliver shrugged his shoulders. He looked so...defeated.

"I don't care. She's dead. I need to move on, and I can't do it here. Every single thing reminds me of her. Literally every single fucking thing. It's suffocating," Oliver said.

Hot tears prickled Annabelle's eyes. 

Chloe's face crumpled. "Fuck you," she said quietly.

"Chloe—" Oliver started, but she cut him off.

"You're a coward. You're always running away. You ran away from her feelings, you ran away from your feelings, and now you're still running. Belle deserved better than what you gave her," Chloe hissed. 

Oliver's mouth dropped open. He looked genuinely hurt. Although somewhere in the back of her mind she knew this conversation was not an ideal one to have in front of the giantesses, Annabelle couldn't look away from the confrontation.

Oliver regained his senses. He spat back, "She ran away from me—literally. "

Chloe looked at Oliver scornfully, "Don't give me that bullshit, you know how she felt about you—everyone did."

Heat spread over Annabelle's cheeks. Had she really been that obvious?  

Oliver's expression darkened, "Don't talk about things you don't know the first fucking thing about."

Annabelle was surprised by his anger, but Chloe only scoffed. 

"Have a nice life," she said to him. She turned to leave, but not before she flipped off the giantesses. 

They bristled, but didn't try to go after her like usual. Annabelle noticed they seemed distracted.

Izzy, however, did run after Chloe, before shooting Oliver a sympathetic look. 

That left Oliver alone with the giantesses in the darkening parking lot. 

He himself turned to leave when Leah called after him, "Wait."

Annabelle's blood chilled. "No, leave him alone," she muttered within the empty crystal. 

Annabelle flinched as Leah's enormous green eyes fell onto the necklace. She watched as Leah's gaze raised to most likely meet Molly's. Leah nodded and glanced at Annabelle again.

Annabelle was thrown into darkness as Molly's chubby hand engulfed the locket. She tumbled into the wall as Molly began to move.

Annabelle heard the car door open and felt Molly climb in.

"No no no!" Annabelle shouted. She slammed her hands against the wall. She had no idea what Leah was talking to Oliver about, but Annabelle wanted nothing more than for him to be as far away from any of them as possible.

The sound of the car door closing echoed throughout the crystal. Slowly, Molly uncovered her hand from the necklace. 

Annabelle saw all of the giantesses had entered the car except for Leah. Annabelle tried to peek out the window, but she could see from her spot in the necklace—no doubt the giantesses' intention.

From the passenger's seat, Naomi leaned her head back. 

"Why is it literally every time they talk to us I get a fucking headache?" Naomi grumbled. 

"They're the most annoying people, like literally ever," Harper added. She sighed with a small grin, "Let's just be like thankful that they'll finally be out of our fucking space."

There was a moment of quiet before Molly commented, "What she was saying though...about Poppy having feelings for—"

Harper placed a hand on Molly's mouth. The blonde looked her in the eye with an intense gaze.

"That was before, it doesn't matter now. Poppy is mine. She loves me," Harper assured.

"Us," Molly corrected as she removed Harper's hand from her mouth, "Poppy loves us."

Annabelle kicked the crystal's wall.

"I fucking hate you all!" She shouted, "You ruined my life!" She screamed in the empty crystal, knowing her feelings would remain unheard. She felt so hopeless. 

One by one, her friends' lives were being derailed just because they had come into contact with her. Then there was Leah who was planning god knows what.

Annabelle slumped to the crystal's floor. She'd spent so long trying to escape, she didn't think about the people that were being left behind.  

Leah climbed into the driver's seat, snapping Annabelle out of her spiral. 

The giantesses looked at her questionably, but Annabelle saw Leah's emerald eyes glance at her through the rearview mirror.

"Later," she said dismissively.

Whatever she spoke to Oliver about, she didn't want Annabelle to find out.

Annabelle clenched her hand into a fist. The idea of Leah speaking to Oliver alone was absolutely revolting to the Shrinkee. In that moment, Annabelle's priorities shifted. Oliver couldn't get trapped in the giantesses' web.

Annabelle was more than willing to stay in the hell they created if it meant Oliver could live his life away from them.

There was no need for both of them to suffer.


--


"Come on Poppy, take a big bite for me, okay?" Leah hummed. 

Annabelle looked between the gigantic carrot cake on the fork and the emerald-eyed giantess. She hesitated.

Leah huffed, blowing Annabelle's hair, and opened her massive maw wide. Annabelle watched the giantess take a bite of the cake. Her pink lips moved up and down before she swallowed. 

She looked down at Annabelle with an expression that clearly said, "See? I told you so."

Leah lowered the fork back down, and presented it to Annabelle. "Like I said, there's nothing in it," Leah stated. 

From across the dining table Naomi added, pushing the last piece of her cake between her black lipstick colored lips, "Don't be so paranoid, Poppy. We told you the aphrodisiac won't work on you again for at least a while."

"Is that what your mom said?" Molly asked. She sat next to Naomi, gnawing on frozen grapes. 

Naomi nodded, "Yeah, something about Type 0's immune system adapting or some shit."

Annabelle frowned, that sounded scientifically correct, but she kept thinking back to her vagina drenching her onesie. 

"Poppy," Leah said, sternly. She moved the giant cake closer to her face.

Annabelle grimaced, but opened her mouth. She bit into the cake. It was delicious of course, the sweet flavors practically danced on her tongue. Though it was difficult to enjoy food when three gigantic co-eds were making goo-goo eyes at her while she ate.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it Poppy?" Molly purred.

Before she could respond, Harper piped up from the kitchen. 

"Can you like blame her? We literally just drugged her with the horny chocolate," the blonde called from the kitchen.

Leah feigned a contemplative expression, "Um, I'm sorry but it doesn't sound like you're introspecting, Harper." 

"I am," Harper whined, "I'm just like saying—"

"Harper I swear to god we'll do another vote and add an extra week to your probation," Naomi warned.

Annabelle heard some distant grumbling from the blonde giantess, but otherwise she was quiet.

Annabelle didn't know how to feel about Harper's treatment.

On one hand it was nice that she wasn't the one being punished for once, but on the other hand Harper had defended her against the drugging and had even given her sweet relief after she'd been compromised.

"Poppy come here, one last bite," Leah prompted. Annabelle obediently opened her mouth and took another bite. 

"Good girl," Leah praised. With her other hand she stroked Annabelle as she ate. Annabelle refrained from closing her eyes and relaxing her muscles.

IS THIS NOT ALL YOU COULD EVER WANT?

Annabelle stifled a sigh. 

"My freedom would be nice," she muttered with a mouthful of cake.

"What Poppy?" Leah inquired. Leah popped the rest of the cake into her mouth. Annabelle knew the giantess wasn't attempting to be intimidating, but seeing a giant twenty-something eat a piece of cake roughly her size would make anyone feel pretty vulnerable. 

Annabelle flinched. She swallowed quickly, thinking on her feet, she replied, "Nothing, I was just wondering who I was going to sleep with tonight."

Harper's probation had thrown the entire schedule into disarray.  

Leah smiled mischievously. 

"Who do you want to sleep with tonight, Poppy?" She asked slyly, still stroking her back.

Annabelle looked up at the expecting faces of the giantesses. "I, um, am okay with sleeping with any of you," Annabelle said.

The giantesses emitted quiet disgruntled noises. Leah sighed and squeezed Annabelle's cheeks between her massive fingertips. 

"Widdle Poppy, just when are you going to imprint?" She hummed. 

Harper's bright voice reached the dining room, "I thought you said it takes like six months?" She chirped.

Naomi threw her head back and groaned, "Harp—thin fucking ice."

"Fine!" Harper squeaked, "I'm introspecting, I'm introspecting." 

Molly peered down at Annabelle. She noted, "You did say it would take at least six months."

Leah huffed, visibly annoyed. With a fluidness Annabelle wasn't anticipating, Leah dropped her fingers from the Shrinkee's cheeks and scooped her up in her palm. 

Annabelle was placed onto her back and lifted towards Leah's face. With her free hand, Leah's perfectly manicured finger began tickling Annabelle. Reluctantly, Leah's tickling pulled laughter from her.

She cooed down at the Shrinkee, "Why does no one listen to me, Poppy? I explain things over and over again, but no one listens."

Naomi's sardonic voice said, "Fine, then why don't you remind us, Princess?"

Annabelle, still laughing from Leah's wiggling finger, watched the giantess glare at Naomi before returning her gaze to her. Leah's annoyed face softened when she looked down at Annabelle. 

"Poppy, can you tell your more obtuse Goddesses what I said about your imprinting?" Leah requested. 

She finally lifted her finger from Annabelle's body. The Shrinkee panted, attempting to catch her breath. She looked up into Leah's eyes and swallowed.

"Um, you said that the soonest someone with Type 0 HDD had gone on record as imprinting was within six months," Annabelle answered.

Leah's face brightened with pride. "And that is why I love you more than anything on this planet," Leah beamed. She lowered her face and Annabelle found herself pressed between Leah's pillowy lips and her palm. The smell of carrot cake and cinnamon wafted into Annabelle's nose.

THIS IS OUR PURPOSE: PLEASING OUR GODDESSES.

Annabelle ignored Poppy, but she also ignored the small dosage of dopamine she'd received from looking at the pride on Leah's face. 

Leah removed her lips from Annabelle's body. Annabelle couldn't help but notice how much colder her tiny body was. 

Leah looked up at the other two giantesses, "I said the soonest on record a Shrinkee had imprinted was in six months. That isn't to say she couldn't imprint earlier than that. After all, Poppy is a widdle overachiever." Her voice returned to baby talk when she spoke the last several words.

Annabelle held back a shudder. She'd known she was on borrowed time, but Leah's theory filled her with dread. 

The Shrinkee flinched as Molly started to stand up. "Well I just hope she imprints before we graduate. This schedule is already difficult enough with all of us living together. I can't imagine the logistics when we're all doing our own thing," Molly sighed.

"We'll figure it out," Leah sighed. She gently placed Annabelle back on the table. Annabelle grimaced as the giantess smiled down at her, "That being said, you're with me tonight, Poppy."

Annabelle nodded with trepidation. 

Leah stood up and stretched. Annabelle stared at her massive limbs expanding to the heavens. Their sizes would never stop being mesmerizing to Annabelle.

"I'm going to take a shower," Leah announced. 

Molly furrowed her brow, "Aren't you going to take Poppy?" 

Leah replied, "I actually need a moment to think some things over. Plus, there's no point in washing Poppy when she's just going to get dirty again in a little while." The emerald-eyed giantess winked down at Annabelle.

The Shrinkee didn't like any part of what Leah had said. She wasn't surprised that Leah planned to use her later, but the giantess needing time to think probably had something to do with Oliver.

Leah continued, "Do one of you mind bringing Poppy to her room?" 

The other giantesses—including Harper—blurted out, "I'll do it."

Naomi swiveled her head towards the kitchen, she barked, "You're too busy doing the dishes, Harp, remember?"

Harper responded with high-pitched whines of protest. Naomi then turned to Molly, "And don't you have an essay to write?"

Molly deflated. "Damn it," she muttered. 

Naomi shrugged with a smug expression, "You're the one who wanted to take that boring ass Shakespeare class."

Molly rolled her eyes, but relented. With a massive, but gentle finger, she caressed Annabelle's cheek. 

"Good night sweet Poppy," she chirped.

"G-Good night Goddess," Annabelle replied. 

Molly reluctantly pulled away from Annabelle and headed upstairs. Leah followed, but not before blowing Annabelle a kiss while whispering, "See you soon, Poppy."

Both Annabelle and Naomi breathed a sigh of relief when the two giantesses left.

Though Annabelle tensed back up when Naomi suddenly knelt on the floor. The giantess was eye level with her. She wore a serious expression. 

"Poppy, I've been wanting to talk to you," she said.

Annabelle paused, trying not to let her fear show on her face, "Yes Goddess?"

Naomi glanced behind her, most likely towards the kitchen. The running water from the sink could be heard from the living room. Annabelle was genuinely impressed, she didn't think any of the giantesses knew how to wash dishes.

Naomi faced Annabelle again and lowered her voice, "Poppy listen, about the whole aphrodisiac thing...I wasn't trying to—I mean I didn't mean to hurt you."

Annabelle fiddled with her fingers. She really didn't want to rehash the incident. 

"O-Okay," Annabelle said softly.

"Poppy I'm serious, I read those things from the yearbook because I just wanted to help you. I thought if I read them out loud, you'd finally just tell us who said them," Naomi insisted. 

Annabelle folded her arms, "I've moved past that, Goddess. I'm over it."

Naomi slammed her hand on the table "Well I'm not fucking over it!" She snapped.

The Shrinkee yelped and jumped back from the angry giantess. Naomi's face contorted with regret when she saw Annabelle's fear. She inhaled deeply, rubbing her face.

She slowly exhaled, gently blowing Annabelle with carrot cake scented breath.

"Shit," the punk-rock giantess mumbled. "I'm sorry," she said more gently, "It's just I want to help you, but you're being so..." Naomi grunted. 

Annabelle found it slightly fucking infuriating how Naomi was so frustrated with her for not letting them pry into her past.

"Whatever," Naomi sighed. She glanced behind her again. She leaned in closer. Annabelle felt her warm breath against her skin.

Naomi started, "Poppy you know how much I—" she looked behind her back again and then quickly turned back to Annabelle, "—love you. I'm just letting you know that whatever I did—or will do—is because I love you. Please just try to remember that."

Annabelle's stomach twisted at the giantess' words. 

"Uh Goddess, what do you mean by—"

Abruptly, Annabelle was covered by Naomi's lavender scented hands.

"Let's get you to your room. The fuckups over at the labs promised me that it's been completely sanitized of that jackoff," Naomi said, completely ignoring Annabelle. She paused before Annabelle heard her say, "Oh, and I brought you a little something, too!"

In the darkness of Naomi's hand, Annabelle could only imagine what new hell was waiting for her. She didn't know if Naomi's thing was the same as Leah's, but her instincts told her they weren't.

Annabelle bobbed with every step the giantess took up the stairs. She didn't know what was coming, but she prayed she could get through it.

Not just for her sake—but for everyone she cared about.


--


The gentle crash of the ocean's waves was their soundtrack. Annabelle's toes curled, trapping the warm sand between her digits. 

Oliver's hair was soft and smelled like lemons. Annabelle ran her fingers through his curly hair. He lay on her lap staring up at her with his beautiful brown eyes. Oliver smiled at her, beaming with all of his teeth.

"I think we should write a song together," he grinned. He placed his arms behind his head.

"Oh yeah?" Annabelle returned his grin with her own, "What should it be about?"

"The beach," Oliver chirped.

Annabelle rolled her eyes and giggled, "Where did you come up with that one?"

Oliver snorted, "Don't knock a muse just because it's obvious."

"All right, all right, what about the beach? What's going on with it?" Annabelle asked coyly. 

Oliver's eyes gazed up at the clear blue sky. "There's a girl on the beach," he said.

Annabelle threw her head back and laughed. She rolled her eyes again, "Oh, of course there's a girl."

Oliver looked at her with fake-offense. He dropped his mouth as though he were shocked, "What's wrong with a song about a girl?"

Annabelle raised her eyebrow with a smirk, "There are millions upon millions of songs about girls."

Oliver hesitated. He shook his head and sat up. Annabelle watched the golden sand fall from his back. 

"This song is different-—this girl is different," he said looking into her eyes. 

"How so?" Annabelle inquired softly, not breaking his gaze. 

"She has these eyes that are like clouds right before a storm," he said.

"Sounds ominous."

"Oh they are," he assured, "And she has this sweet caramel skin that kind of looks like the sun covered itself in honey."

Before Annabelle could respond, Oliver continued, "Most people notice her hair first. It's red, but not really orange-red, but red-red, like the red that leaves turn in autumn. But that's not what I notice—I mean that's not what the singer notices."

"What does the singer notice?" Annabelle breathed. The lemon scent and the smell of the ocean were mixing into a fresh scent that was making her head dizzy. She focused on Oliver's gaze.

Oliver glanced down at her mouth. 

"Her lips," he answered simply. 

He leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers. Annabelle closed her eyes and leaned into the kiss. The lemon smell had disappeared, but he still smelled good.

They continued like that for a while, when a loud boom shook the entire beach. 

Annabelle flinched. She started to turn around, but Oliver grabbed the sides of her face. His eyes adopted a serious glint.

"No, don't look over there. Focus on me," he pleaded. 

Annabelle hesitated, but nodded. Her lips met his again. The booming noise didn't stop. 

Distant screams started to reach her ears. Annabelle placed her hands on Oliver's shoulders to stop him. 

"N-No, somethings wrong," she stammered. 

Oliver held her gaze. "Anna, focus on me," he repeated, even as they both shook from the booms' vibrations. 

He kissed her again. The shaking didn't stop, but Annabelle noticed Oliver's lips were becoming softer.

Annabelle hummed. There was something sweet about his mouth. As if to find out, Annabelle slipped her tongue past his lips. Oliver's tongue found hers. They wrestled with one another. Annabelle was surprised to feel that it was smaller than she'd expected.

Through the shaking, she felt Oliver's hands grip her waist. Like his tongue, Oliver's hands were smaller than anticipated. Annabelle followed suit and caressed his small shoulders. Her hands glided up and down his voluptuous curves until they landed on his large breasts.

Annabelle froze. 

Her blood chilled. Annabelle blinked, waking up.

She was in the panty-bed.

The air turned cold, and the familiar scent of her cage assaulted her nose. Though she couldn't focus on any of that due to the woman that was sucking on her face. 

The woman who approximately the same size as her. 

Annabelle squealed as much as she could with someone else's tongue taking up all the space in her mouth. She tried to move away from her, but she bumped into something behind her.

Another set of arms wrapped themselves around her stomach. 

The Shrinkee screamed, trying to shake them off. She didn't know what was happening, but she knew she needed to get away.

Annabelle bit down as hard as she could on the woman's tongue. The woman squealed and released her. The noise the woman made seemed to shock whoever was holding Annabelle from behind. Annabelle took the opportunity elbow the person with all of her strength. She heard a masculine sounding grunt emit from behind. 

The arms loosened from her, and Annabelle immediately scrambled out of the bed. She hastily crawled over to the wall. 

Her wide eyes took in the scene in front of her. Two people, two Shrinkee-sized people, were in the cage with her. The woman was sitting on her bed, hunched over and checking her tongue. 

The man was on the floor, leaning against her bed, grimacing as he held his side. She was dreaming. Annabelle was sure she was dreaming.

"I'm so sorry," Molly's booming voice said, startling the shit out of Annabelle. The Shrinkee peered up and out of the cage's walls. She finally realized she was in the dinning room, on the dinning room table. Molly and Leah were seated directly in front of the cage, while Harper and Naomi sat at opposite ends of the table. It was not a dream. She was just in a new chapter of the nightmarish hell that was her life.

It took Annabelle a second to realize Molly wasn't speaking to her. Facing Molly and Leah, was a man and a woman, both as gigantic as the giantesses. It was them Molly had been speaking to. 

The gigantic woman waved her hand dismissively, "He'll be fine." She lowered her massive head down to the cage. Annabelle moved over to the corner. 

"You're okay, right Cookie?" She smiled. 

The Shrinkee man brightened right up, "Of course my Queen, I'm good."

The Shrinkee woman, still holding her tongue pouted, "Master, she bit my tongue! I think it's going to fall off!"

The gigantic man rolled his eyes, "You'll heal in a second, Bitsy, be patient."

The Shrinkee didn't seem affected by his unconcerned attitude. She, too, brightened when he spoke to her. 

"Yes Master!" She squeaked back, her pout replaced with a wide smile.

Annabelle looked between the Shrinkees and the giants. She felt like she was losing her mind. 

The giant glanced at the woman Shrinkee who was still patting her tongue. He noted, "She's pretty scrappy though, huh?"

"She's usually a lot better behaved than this," Leah said apologetically.  

Harper lowered her head to the cage. Her stern face nearly pressed against the cage's wall.

"Poppy, say sorry," she commanded with a frown.

Annabelle looked at her, utterly perplexed. "What is going on?" She yelled.

Harper sighed, as if she were frustrated that Annabelle was asking questions and not just diving into whatever insane situation they had placed her into.

The Shrinkee woman jumped out of bed, seemingly over her pain. 

Beaming at Annabelle, she announced with a Western European accent Annabelle couldn't quite pinpoint, "I think I can shine some light on the situation." She stood up straight, tossed her long dark hair, and struck a pose. 

The giants surrounding them looked considerably amused by the Shrinkee's demonstration. 

She looked at Annabelle expectedly. "Now is it clear?"

It was the opposite of clear. It was foggy. Opaque. Nontransparent. 

Annabelle's face must've reflected her thoughts, because the Shrinkee woman threw her head back dramatically and groaned. 

She strutted over to the Shrinkee man. She grabbed his chin with her hand. He looked surprised, but he went along with it. 

The Shrinkee woman swiveled his head so he was facing Annabelle. She gestured to his face and body, and then to her own.

"Understand?"

Whatever she was doing, really seemed to tickle the giants around them. They futilely attempted to stifle their laughter.

"I mean, like she's not wrong," Harper giggled as she looked down at the Shrinkees with poorly veiled arousal.

Annabelle, still bewildered, looked closer at the Shrinkees on the other side of the cage. 

She saw it almost instantly.

To put it simply: they were hot. 

Annabelle didn't know how to explain it, but it was difficult not to look at them. They were a different kind of attractive from the giantesses—it was almost alien-like. They seemed to hold this aura about them that was mesmerizing. 

But there was also something off about them—something unsettlingly familiar about their energy. They reminded her of someone.

Annabelle began to piece together the puzzle. As she connected the dots, the Shrinkee man gently removed himself from the Shrinkee woman's grip. 

"I think this will be a little bit more helpful," he smiled. 

Unflinchingly, he raised his right hand and pulled back his pointed finger until it snapped. Annabelle winced, but the Shrinkee man's smile never dimmed. 

Not three seconds passed before Annabelle watched his finger restructure itself. Not once did the Shrinkee man display an ounce of pain.

Annabelle's breathing slowed. She looked between the two Shrinkees in awe.

"That's the expression we were looking for, darling," The Shrinkee woman grinned, clasping her hands together.

With his newly completely unbroken hand, the Shrinkee man took a step towards Annabelle, offering her a handshake. 

He beamed at her, "Nice to meet you, my sister." 


End Notes:

Oh boy! We got some new characters. Tell me, what do you think is their angle? Will they cause problems for our heroine, or will they be of use to our sad Shrinkee?

Also, I'd like to know where you guys stand on the giantesses at this point in the story. I already know some of your favs, but I'm curious if the rankings have changed. In a few chapters we'll (finally) start to really delve into the giantesses' characters and backgrounds, but before we reach that point, I'm just curious what you think of them (and Zoey lol). 

Chapter 24 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, here's another (long) chapter.  I hope the commenters who claimed they liked long chapters aren't regretting it now haha.

Plot is starting to pick up steam, and I love reading your guys' reviews.  Please keep them coming (even if it's critical), they're the reason I was able to write and edit this chapter during finals week lol. 

Okay onto Annabelle's Angst.




It was a bullseye. 

The second the Shrinkee man had taken another step towards her, Annabelle reached down, picked up the pink doggy bowl and hurled it at his head. 

The Shrinkee man's head was forced backwards from the power of the impact. The giants around her balked. The giantesses erupted with gasps and admonishments.

Molly's chubby finger wagged outside of the cage's walls.

"Bad! Bad Poppy," she chastised.

Annabelle recoiled from the shouting giantess, but she was pleased she'd managed to keep them away from her.

"Cookie are you okay?" The giant woman whimpered. She lowered her head to the cage. Her green eyes sparkled with worry. 

Instantly, the Shrinkee man stopped tending to his injury and focused all of his attention on the woman. 

"I'm always okay as long as you're around, my Queen," he beamed. 

Annabelle cringed. Whatever was happening, she hated it. 

The giant woman brushed her shoulder length blonde hair behind her ear. She looked at the Shrinkee with adoration. In contrast, the giantesses looked down at Annabelle with disapproval. Leah lowered her head until she was eye level with the cage. Wordlessly, she beckoned Annabelle over to her with her pointer finger.

Annabelle's anger subsided and was replaced with dread and fear. She trudged over to the wall nearest to Leah. 

Leah's emerald eyes peered through the cage's wall. Annabelle lowered her gaze to one of the wall's lining wires. She couldn't meet Leah's stern face. 

"Poppy," Leah started, gently blowing Annabelle's hair with her breath, "You are not a wild animal, so do not act like one. You are our pet—and a supposedly perfect one at that. I want you to apologize and behave yourself."

Annabelle struggled to keep her indignant fury stifled from being spoken to like a child by a co-ed who was only a few years older than her.

Annabelle gripped the cage's wall, "Goddess, I—" She glanced back at the Shrinkees. They were staring up at their respective giants with bright, ear splitting smiles. Annabelle shuddered and turned back to Leah. "I don't understand why they're here."

Leah raised a dark eyebrow, "They're here because we asked them to be here. You seem to be having trouble adapting to your new identity, so we thought it would be a good idea if you met Type 0 Shrinkees who were in your position." 

Annabelle seriously doubted either one of them were ever in her current position. 

"I don't think—"

Leah sighed, "You don't need to think Poppy. Just trust us. Now go apologize."

Annabelle bit her tongue. She nodded solemnly and turned around. She heard Leah move back from the cage.

The two Shrinkees stood as though they were on standby mode, smiles big as could be. 

"I apologize," Annabelle relented. She said the words briefly and with no inflection.

"Poppy..." Molly tsked.

The Shrinkee man raised his head until he was looking up at the giants. "It's no problem, Ms. Molly!"

He turned toward Annabelle, "Apology definitely accepted, my sister." He walked up to Annabelle with his arm extended once again. Annabelle couldn't help but notice his muscles. His physique looked as though it was formed by an ancient Greek sculptor. Although they were both Shrinkees, he was taller than her. His light brown hair was slightly disheveled from Annabelle's attacks.

"Let's try this one more time. Hello, my name is Steven, it's nice to meet you," he greeted, still beaming. Annabelle wondered if his cheeks ever hurt from smiling so much.

Annabelle glanced at his extended hand. "I thought your name was Cookie," she snarked. 

"Only my Queen is allowed to call me that, but you are free to call me Steven," he replied, his pearly white teeth still on display. 

Steven grabbed her hand and shook it. Annabelle attempted to draw back from the sudden contact, but Steven was strong.  

"Your Queen?" Annabelle noted, as she tried to pry herself from his grip. She looked between the giant woman and Steven. She, Steven, and the other Shrinkee woman looked to be a few years older than the giantesses—Annabelle figured they were either in their late twenties or early thirties. 

"Yes, I am hers," Steven said with pride, continuing to shake Annabelle's hand.

"You're like the same age," Annabelle commented. 

"Age is inconsequential when comes to the essential nature of my duties—of my purpose for living—loving and worshiping my Queen."

Annabelle successfully recoiled. She pried herself from his grasp. Above her, the giantesses gushed and "aawwwwed" over Steven's spiel. 

Annabelle hadn't been sure if the giants could hear their conversation, but their reaction to Steven's cringy declaration revealed that they were a rapt audience. 

Before Annabelle could slink away towards the back of the cage, she was wrapped in a huge embrace by the Shrinkee woman whose tongue had just been wiggling around in her mouth.

Annabelle groaned from the Shrinkee woman's strength. Annabelle's feet were lifted from the ground. The Shrinkee woman squeezed her tightly.

"My name is Bitsy," she said in her accent. Annabelle still couldn't discern it. Bitsy placed her down. Annabelle straightened out her nightgown.

"Is that short for something?" she asked sarcastically. 

Bitsy smile remained on her face, "No! My name is Bitsy—just Bitsy! My Master gave it to me." She swung around and enthusiastically waved at the giant man. "Hello Master! I love you!"

The giant man returned her wave with a half hearted one of his own. Annabelle noticed he looked tired. He was old, with graying hair that was receding. He was also plump with a belly that pressed against the table.

Despite his less than energetic response, Bitsy's eyes gleamed with happiness. 

Harper's booming voice pierced the cage, "Poppy," the blonde prompted, "Shouldn't you introduce yourself?"

Annabelle's stomach turned. She loathed the charade they made her play. Still, she didn't have much of a choice. 

"Hi," Annabelle muttered, "My name is Poppy. It is very nice to meet you." 

"She's so cute," Steven's "Queen" squealed. 

"Thank you," Harper grinned. The giantesses beamed with pride as if they had something to do with her appearance. 

Bitsy's giant regarded her with scrutinizing eyes, "She really is a looker. When did you get her?" 

"A little over a month ago," Molly answered with a bright smile. 

Annabelle tried her best to tune out the giants' dehumanizing conversation. It was humiliating to be talked about like a hamster.

"You shrunk only a month ago?" Bitsy blurted. 

Annabelle turned to the Shrinkees. She was surprised to see something other than smiles on their faces. For a brief instant, they both wore shocked expressions. 

Annabelle wondered if there was any humanity left in their imprinted brains. She glanced up at the giants who were preoccupied with discussing their Shrinkee-owner lives. 

Annabelle focused on the Shrinkees in front of her. "You seemed surprised," she noted. "What did they tell you when they brought you guys here?"

Steven answered, his smile replaced with a contemplative frown, "They told us you needed help adjusting. They mentioned that you were newly shrunken, but not this new."

Annabelle tested the waters, "I mean, what do you think about this? My situation I mean. Don't you think—"

"I think it's great!" Bitsy squeaked. "I wish I had other Type 0's to help me out when I first shrunk."

Steven nodded along, his smile bright and back on his face, "Don't you worry, Poppy, we're going to help you become more comfortable in your skin."

Annabelle swallowed a groan. She glanced up at the giants to make sure their attention was elsewhere. When she saw she was in the clear, she clarified. 

"No, I mean this," Annabelle gestured around her, "This situation. It's not right, can't you see that?"

Bitsy tilted her head, confused. Annabelle couldn't help but be reminded of a puppy. "What do you mean?" She asked.

Annabelle whispered harshly, "I mean that I have four giantesses keeping me here against my will." Annabelle's eyes scoured the Shrinkees' forms. She studied their reactions as her words left her mouth. She prayed there was something behind their bright smiles.

After a moment of consideration Steven declared with a large grin, "I think it's amazing that you have four people protecting and looking out for you."

Bitsy joined in with the cloying optimism, "Yes darling! Just imagine, one of these lovely ladies will be your forever person. But before we can get there, we must help you truly understand what it means to be the magnificent wonder that we are."

Annabelle narrowed her eyes at them, and gave them a sardonic smile. "Fucking super," she mocked. They just stared back at her with wide smiles and glossy eyes.

She turned from them, running her hands through her hair. She didn't know why she'd gotten her hopes up. They were imprinted Shrinkees; there was no way they would help her.

Like always, she was on her own.  

While retreating from the Shrinkees, Annabelle tripped over a previously forgotten object. It was the "little something" Naomi had bought her. The present had come in the form of a stuffed black bear. It wasn't as large as Mr. Bun Bun, but it was still massive to the Shrinkee. The top of its head pressed against the cage's wired ceiling. 

Annabelle had tripped over the bear's leg. She face planted into the bear's other leg. Her face burned with embarrassment. She hoped the other Shrinkees hadn't seen her fall. She started to pull herself up, and saw that they were staring up at their respective giants, mesmerized. 

Annabelle rolled her eyes. She stood up to her feet. Her eyes lingered on the bear. It's bright red bowtie contrasted with the bear's smooth black fabric. Annabelle craned her neck to see the bear's head. Instead of the traditional smile, the bear's mouth was stitched into a frown. Annabelle stared at the bear's face. She had never seen a stuffed animal with an angry expression before. The juxtaposition of the stuffed bear's angry expression and its overall adorableness reminded Annabelle of Naomi in a way. 

It was cute.

Annabelle tensed when she realized what had just went through her mind. She slammed her hands against the sides of her face.

"Stop it, stop it," she muttered.

YOU CANNOT RESIST WHAT YOU KNOW IS INEVITABLE. 

"Shut up," Annabelle grumbled. 

She jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She swung around and saw both Steven and Bitsy looking at her. They were still smiling, but their eyes betrayed confusion. 

"You seem to be struggling with something. Let us help you," Steven offered.

Annabelle slapped his hand from her shoulder. "Don't fucking touch me you zombie," she spat.

With speed and fluidity she couldn't expect, Bitsy glided behind Annabelle. Without giving her a chance to react, Bitsy began to massage Annabelle's shoulders.

"You are so tense, darling," she whispered into Annabelle's ear, sending chills down her back. "If there is one thing we will teach you it is that there are very, very few things you need to be worried about now."

Annabelle shivered from her breath, "Y...You're wrong."

Bitsy purred in her ear, "I do not think so."

Bitsy's hands trailed down from Annabelle's shoulders towards her chest. Before she could grope her, Annabelle spun around and grabbed her wrist, "You don't know the first thing about my situation, so don't try to tell me what I shouldn't be worried about."

Bitsy's smile never faded. She wrapped her free arm around Annabelle's waist. She pulled her closer to her. "Then you are just going to have to explain all your troubles to me darling, and I will tell you why they are nothing compared to the exquisite creatures that we are." 

Annabelle's heart pounded in her ears. Bitsy leaned down, towards her lips. Annabelle hesitated, but she didn't try to avoid her.  

"Looks like they're finally getting along," Naomi's voice interjected with a snicker. She heard giggles from the other giants.

Annabelle shoved Bitsy away from her, while her face burned from embarrassment. She turned away and crossed her arms. 

What was wrong with her? She was losing it. She had to get it together.

Leah's voice forced her attention to her, "Now that you cuties have been acquainted with one another, why don't we start today's lesson?"

Annabelle contorted her face, confused. She started to ask for clarification when both Shrinkees each grabbed one of her arms. 

Annabelle couldn't even budge an inch. The two Shrinkees turned to each other with bright smiles. 

"Let's go!" They chirped in unison.


--


Annabelle wanted to throw up. She was dizzy, anxious, and cold. She also couldn't see anything. The Shrinkee zombies had blinded folded her and tied her hands behind her back.

From the coldness that prickled her feet, she knew she was on the living room's glass coffee table. 

"Are you ready to start, Poppy?" Bitsy's voice chirped in her ear.

Annabelle jumped. She hadn't known the woman was that close. 

"Start what?" Annabelle yelped. "Can someone untie me?" 

"Explain the exercise to her, Cookie," Annabelle heard Steven's giant say. She sounded like she was in the room, but not near the table.

She practically heard Steven's smile. "Of course my Queen!" Annabelle felt the warmth of his body as he approached her. 

"Poppy, can you tell me the one thing that is essential in a relationship between a Type 0 and their owner?" He asked.

Annabelle could feel the eyes of everyone in the room on her skin. As tempting as it was to utter the word, "space", she knew she had to give an answer belonging to that of a perfect pet. 

"Uh...love?" She guessed.

"Wrong!" Bitsy shouted. A sharp pain exploded on her behind as she felt something strike her.

Annabelle yelped. The sound of the giants' chuckles bounced around the room. 

"What the fuck!" Annabelle squeaked. She tried to get away, but Steven's strong hand held her still. 

"Calm down Poppy," Leah's amused voice commanded her. 

Annabelle stopped struggling, but she wiggled her legs as the stinging from the strike burned her cheeks.

"The answer," Steven explained, "Is trust. You need to trust in every decision your owner makes—even if it harms you as a result."

Annabelle reflexively scrunched her face. She quickly adopted a neutral expression, but Steven must've noticed.

"You don't agree," he noted.

Annabelle struggled between her perfect pet cover, and her logical response. Her frustrated voice of reason won out.

"How am I supposed to trust a decision that is going to harm me?" Annabelle muttered.

Bitsy's voice hummed, "Darling, is your ass broken?"

Annabelle's eyebrows raised, surprised by the question, "Wha—no?"

"I hit your cute cheeks and yet you are still standing," Bitsy purred. "Do you know why this is?" She asked. 

Annabelle responded back with an explanation, "Because of the genetic mutation that causes our cells to—"

Another whack struck Annabelle's behind. The Shrinkee gasped to the sound of gigantic giggles from the enormous people in the room.

"Blah blah blah," Bitsy giggled. "How can you make something so magical sound so boring? Where is the romance?"

Annabelle's hands tightened into fists. She was unbelievable. If she'd seen the dozens of college kids murdered on the first night she'd shrunk, Annabelle would've bet the word "romance" would've been the last thing on her mind.

Steven's even voice interjected Bitsy's spiel. "What Bitsy means is that there is no harm your owners can place onto you that will remain with you forever. We heal. That is the very essence of our being. Therefore, every decision your owner makes will be the right one. If they step on you, or break your bones any temporary pain is minuscule compared to the happiness of your owner. Remember this," Steven said.

HE IS PROVDING YOU WITH ASTUTE WISDOM. TRUST IN ONLY OUR GODDESSES.

Annabelle scoffed with a snort. "Okay," she snarked. 

"If not your owner, who can you trust?" Steven asked.

WE BOTH KNOW YOU HAVE NO ONE ELSE. THEY ARE ALL YOU HAVE.

Annabelle gripped her fists tighter. "Myself. I have myself," she assured. 

"You think trust in yourself is enough to get you through this world as a Shrinkee?" 

Annabelle could hear the doubt in his voice.

NO. IT IS NOWHERE ENOUGH. EVEN IF IT WAS, YOU DO NOT TRUST YOURSELF. WHY WOULD YOU? LOOK AT THE DECISONS YOU HAVE MADE SO FAR. LOOK AT—

"I do trust in myself. It is enough," Annabelle declared.

Steven gave a "hmm" sound. She felt his hand on her shoulder. Before she could react, he shoved her forward. Instead of stumbling on the glass' surface, Annabelle was met with empty air. Still cloaked in darkness, the Shrinkee screamed. She barreled down until she slammed into the hard floor. She heard a crack that let her know her leg was broken.

Annabelle screamed from the shock and the pain. There was something terrifying about being in intense pain and not knowing where she was.

She heard a thud next to her. Light found her. The cover had been removed from her eyes. Standing next to her with a blind fold in her hand was Bitsy. She looked down at Annabelle with a small smile. 

Beyond Bitsy were the giantesses. They sat on the couch, observing her. They peered down at her with more intrigue than concern.

Fresh pain shot through Annabelle's leg. She lifted her head to see Bitsy caressing her broken leg. Annabelle gritted her teeth and hissed.

"Breathe, darling," Bitsy ordered. 

Annabelle glowered at the Shrinkee. She didn't know how she had gotten down to the floor so quickly without hurting herself. She'd assumed the thud she heard earlier was Bitsy landing, but Annabelle didn't know how anyone could jump from that height without hurting themselves. 

"Fuck off," Annabelle hissed. 

Bitsy gripped Annabelle's leg. She threw her head back and yelped. 

"It only hurts if you let it," Bitsy said. 

"Shut up," Annabelle groaned. 

Bitsy ignored her. "You have felt your bones reconnect before. Try to recall the sensation. Remember how it felt. Try to move your bones back to where they should be."

In the midst of her pain, Annabelle didn't know what to make of what Bitsy's words. 

Annabelle's focus turned to Steven who casually jumped from the table. With speed that should've meant he would've become a puddle of blood and bones, Steven collided with the floor. He somehow landed gracefully, as if he had stuck the landing in an Olympic sport.

Like Bitsy, his legs remained unbroken. He glanced at Bitsy and took in the scene. 

"She's not ready for that yet," he told her, "she's too new."

Bitsy nodded, "I know, but it is good for her to have the right mindset."

LOOK HOW CONFIDENT THEY ARE. LOOK HOW COMFORTABLE THEY ARE IN THEIR SKIN. WHY DO YOU FIGHT NATURE?

Annabelle let her head fall against the floor. She closed her eyes and exhaled deeply, "Leave me alone."

Steven's cheery voice chirped, "We can't do that. Let's continue the exercise."

Annabelle squeezed her eyes tighter. Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out. 

She steeled herself as she felt the hands of the Shrinkees lift her up. She would have to take it one minute at a time.


-- 


"Are you ready to try again?" Steven asked.

Annabelle sighed, "Sure." It didn't matter what she said. They would still force her to do what they wanted. They had blindfolded her once again. She was vulnerable to anything they had planned for her.

"What is one thing that is essential in the relationship between a Shrinkee and her owner?" Steven asked again.

Annabelle didn't hesitate, "Trust."

"Good," Steven praised. "Now we're going to put it into practice. Take three steps forward," he ordered.

Annabelle blanched. She was aware enough of her surroundings to know she was by the edge of the table. 

The other Shrinkees must've sensed her trepidation. Bitsy struck her again. Her behind sparked with pain.

Annabelle gritted her teeth, but otherwise did not react. 

"What is one thing that is essential in the relationship between a Shrinkee and her owner?" Bitsy asked again. 

She really hated their stupid cheery voices.

"Trust," Annabelle grunted through her gritted teeth. 

"Take three steps, darling," Bitsy purred. 

Annabelle whimpered. She hated this. She really did. The Shrinkee took a step forward. She winced when her foot took a second to make contact with the glass table. She took another step. Finally, there wasn't much she could do except take the literal plunge.

Annabelle moved forward. She screamed before she fell. She zoomed through the air, its coldness whipping her across her skin. Before long, Annabelle landed in Molly's gigantic, warm, soft peppermint-scented hands.

"Good job Poppy!" She heard her praise. She felt a heavy weight on her head as Molly's chubby finger stroked her. 

Bitsy's chipper voice sang from above. "Fantastic work, darling!" 

Annabelle bristled. Even though she was blindfolded, she could still hear her smile.

They repeated the exercise three more times for each giantess. After Annabelle successfully landed into each of the giantesses' hands, the Shrink-Zombies announced they would be moving onto the next exercise.

The Shrinkees sat in a circle, criss crossed, while the giantesses sat around the coffee table, looming over them. Steven's giant sat on the recliner with an intrigued and amused expression, while Bitsy's giant was further back on the couch, reading a book.

The Shrink-Zombies stared at her, wearing the same wide smiles on their faces.

"Fear," Bitsy began, "what is it?"

Annabelle considered her question. "Well it starts in the amygdala. Neurotransmitters are released, particularly glutamate—"

Annabelle cut herself off when she saw Bitsy start to reach for the object that had been used against her butt multiple times already—it looked to be a broken piece of a wooden pencil. It was essentially a thick stick of wood.

"Fear," Steven corrected her, "is something we don't need. Do you know why?"

Annabelle glanced at the stick. She didn't want to risk getting hit again. She shook her head.

"Fear is used to alert danger—danger that could result in pain, harm, or death," Steven answered. 

Bitsy nodded, her bright smile still on display, "We do not let those things affect us. Pain is temporary. There is nothing can harm us permanently. And as for death, well, I would not know of a way to kill one of us."

The sensation of Bennet's monstrous fingers squeezing against her head barraged into her memory. She pulled her knees to her chin and wrapped her arms around her legs.

"What if someone were to twist our heads off?" Annabelle inquired, still lost in her memory. 

The tense silence of the room reminded Annabelle that she had an audience. The giantesses didn't respond, but their faces revealed uncomfortable guilt.

If the Shrink-Zombies picked up on the tension, they didn't let on.

Bitsy responded with a grin, "You have a very dark imagination, darling."

Steven inserted, "I have heard that it is extremely difficult to remove one of our limbs by sheer force. You seem a little young so you might not remember this, but there were these things called Chinese finger traps—the harder you pulled them, the more difficult it was to remove them from your fingers. Our bodies kind of operate like that. I believe you would need surgical equipment to remove something like our heads."

Annabelle grimaced. The more she found out about her condition, the more she felt like a monster. She remembered the fear in Nick's eyes when her neck had de-twisted itself. 

On the contrary, the giantesses looked relieved at the information. 

Bitsy continued, "Really, all of that does not matter, what matters is that you still hold fear. I'm curious as to why."

Annabelle blurted out a dry laugh. She couldn't help it. There was no way that was a real question. 

"I don't know if you've noticed, but we're small—like really small," Annabelle snarked.

Steven nodded with a smile, "We are, but we just went over why you shouldn't hold any fear. There is no such real thing as danger for us."

"Easier said than done," Annabelle snapped, "You can't just ignore the pain when you're being stepped on."

Bitsy stood up with a bright grin, "Ah, so it is pain that scares you. Poppy, we control what we feel. If you do not wish to feel the pain, then do not feel it."

Annabelle scrunched her face, confused. 

Bitsy picked up the stick from the ground, "Here, let me teach you." She raised the stick in a swinging position and started making her way towards Annabelle.

Annabelle scrambled to her feet and thrusted her arms out defensively. "H-Hey! What the fuck?" She cried. 

With her creepy-ass smile Bitsy asked, "Can you hold still?" 

"W-What? You're just gonna beat me until I don't feel any pain?" Annabelle shouted.

"Yes," Bitsy chirped. 

Before Annabelle could run away from her, she felt Steven's large hands grab her wrists and pull them behind her back. 

"What are you doing? Stop!" Annabelle cried. 

Steven answered, "Don't worry Poppy, after you learn, you will never experience pain again." 

Bitsy came closer, "We will keep going until you learn how to do it. We will not give up on you, even if it takes hours."

Annabelle tried to wiggle away, but Steven had a death grip on her. Annabelle looked for something, anything to help her. Her eyes landed on the giantesses who were watching them like they would watch a nature documentary.

"G-Goddesses! Help!" She pleaded. 

Molly gave her an apologetic smile, "You have to trust the process, Poppy." 

Annabelle grunted out of frustration. It was her fault for thinking they could ever actually be helpful. 

Bitsy pulled the stick back, ready to strike when a thought struck Annabelle.

"Wait!" She screamed, "Y-You're liars! Hypocrites!" 

Still smiling, Bitsy tilted her head, "What do you mean?"

"T-This morning, I attacked you both and you acted like you were in pain. I hurt you, I know I did," Annabelle blurted.

Steven spoke from behind her, "That's a little different, Poppy. It's always difficult to prepare for a sudden burst of unexpected pain, but we're trying to teach you how to block out the pain from long-term—"

Annabelle took the opportunity to thrust the back of her foot into Steven's testicleless. He groaned and released her, falling to the ground while clutching his crotch. 

Bitsy's smile finally dropped when she saw Annabelle had gotten free. Annabelle backed away from her, her hands up in a defensive position. 

"W-What are you hoping to accomplish?" Annabelle squeaked. 

Bitsy swung the piece of wood like a bat, nearly missing Annabelle. "I have already told you darling, this is for your own good," she said, her smile returning. She swung again, and Annabelle jumped out of the way.

She glanced up at the giants and their captivated expressions. Even Bitsy's giant had stopped reading to watch them.

"You expect me to believe that you don't get scared anymore?" Annabelle retorted, as she dogged another swing from Bitsy.

Bitsy giggled, as if she wasn't actively attempting to bludgeon her. "Why would I be afraid of anything darling? My Master is always here to protect me," she answered.

Annabelle cringed at the word "Master". Bitsy used the opportunity to strike her shoulder with the pencil. Annabelle yelped and fell to the ground.

Bitsy stood over her, ready to swing again. Annabelle cried out, "Wait! What about when he's not there to protect you?"

Bitsy froze in her swinging position. Her smile dropped. "What?"

Annabelle swallowed, "What if something happened to him? Aren't you afraid of him dying?"

The piece of pencil clamored as it fell to the ground. Bitsy's eyes became unfocused. Her face twisted with confusion. 

"Dying?" She repeated.

Annabelle quickly sat up. She slid the pencil far away, across the table. "Yeah," she said cautiously, "Haven't you thought about it? I mean if this is all we are—beings made to worship a giant—what happens when they die? They're still human, they could get hit by a car, or get sick, or—" She glanced at Bitsy's elderly "Master." She continued, "Or even just die from old age. We may be invincible, but they aren't."  

Bitsy shook her head. A small smile struggled to stay on her face, "No, because he is my Master and we will be together forever."

Annabelle frowned, "Until you aren't. You said you don't have any fear, but that's not true. You said we don't have to worry about danger, but that's not true either. We do have to worry about danger. The truth is revolving your entire existence around another person is dangerous. People die like that," she said, snapping her fingers. 

Bitsy's eyes widened. They were filled with tears. Annabelle didn't relent, "One second they're here and the next you're putting dirt on a casket. It doesn't matter how much you love you them. It doesn't matter how much they love you. You can't stop death." 

Annabelle rose to her feet, meeting Bitsy's wide-eyed gaze. "I may be afraid of pain, but maybe you should be too, because when your Master dies you're gonna be drowning in it."

A loud slam against the table nearly knocked Annabelle to the ground. It did send Bitsy to her knees. The tears she'd been holding back erupted into sobs.

Annabelle turned to see the source of the slam. Leah's enormous fist had collided with the table. Annabelle winced at the stern expression on her face. Her emerald eyes narrowed at Annabelle. 

"Enough Poppy, enough," she snapped.

The giantesses were staring down at her with a strange mixture of frustration and pity. Annabelle didn't understand where they pity was coming from. She was just being honest. Even if the giantesses hadn't been evil, murderous sociopaths, she still would be trying her damndest not to imprint on any of them. No one is around forever. Annabelle didn't want to think about what would happen to a Type 0 whose imprintee died before they did.

Despite how happy Steven and Bitsy seemed, Annabelle knew they were doomed.

The Shrinkee flinched when two gigantic hands appeared near her. It was Bitsy's giant. With a gentleness she didn't expect, he scooped her up in his hands. His massive form towered over the table as he stood up to his full height.

"Come on, buck up. I'm not dead yet," he said gruffly. 

Annabelle didn't know what Bitsy said to that, but she could hear distant sobbing from above.

"Right," Molly sighed. She seemed tired, "Let's take a break."

Annabelle's blood was boiling. Why were they acting like she was the problem? She had just told to the truth.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. YOU REJECT ASSISTANCE AT EVERY TURN. YOU RUIN EVERY OPPORTUNITY OUR GODDESSES GIVE YOU. THIS IS WHY EVERYONE LEAVES YOU. 

Annabelle returned to the ground. She pulled her knees back up to her chin and wrapped her arms around them.

"I'm not the problem, they're the problem. I'm not the problem," she repeated. She said it over and over again until she could no longer hear Bitsy's sobs.


--


Annabelle tightened her ponytail after her hair had obscured her vision once again. Molly's expansive stomach was slippery, and the hair in her face wasn't making staying upright easy. The chubby giantess giggled when Annabelle fell face first into her squishy stomach. Annabelle grunted. She hated being in the bathroom with the giantesses while they bathed, let alone washing parts of their bodies with only her two hands.

"Be careful, Poppy," she said through her laughter. 

"Yes Goddess," Annabelle called back. She lathered up soap in her hands and scrubbed around Molly's rib cage.

Molly hummed, vibrating her slightly. Annabelle worked through it. She hoped she would be finished soon. Though she wasn't looking forward to sharing her bed. 

"Poppy," Molly said, pulling her out of her thoughts.

"Yes Goddess?" 

"I saw your face when we were talking to Riley and Bryan," she started.

It took Annabelle a moment to realize she was talking about the Shrink-Zombies' giants. Annabelle stifled a groan when she realized what Molly wanted to discuss. She really wasn't in the mood for another "Here is why the horrible thing I did wasn't actually horrible" conversation. 

Molly continued, "I don't want you to think that we were..."

"Threatening them?" Annabelle offered, her focus still on scrubbing Molly. 

"Exactly," Molly nodded, "I know it could have come across that way, but we were just trying to get them to understand where we were coming from."

Annabelle nodded, but didn't add anything. There was no point. 

She saw Molly frown from her peripheral. 

"I'm serious, Poppy."

"I know Goddess. I believe you." 

"Poppy..." 

Annabelle sighed. She didn't know why they always dragged things out of her. She relented, "It's just that it seemed like they really didn't want to leave Steven and Bitsy here overnight."

Molly nodded, "And I get that Poppy, I really do. If the roles were reversed, there's no way we would leave you alone for an entire night."

Annabelle bit down on her tongue. They were such hypocrites. 

"But it wasn't a threat Poppy," Molly insisted. "I was just reminding them that we paid for their flights and their stay at my parents' hotel. I just thought they should be a little more grateful."

Annabelle nodded, swallowing her true thoughts.  

"And that thing about having our security detail check up on them in their homes was just to make sure they're safe. It's a very dangerous position to be in—the owner of a Type 0. Everyone wants what you have. A person could find themselves hurt if they're not careful," Molly noted.

Annabelle winced. Definitely not a threat at all. 

"Poppy, I just want to help you. That's why Bitsy and Steven are here," Molly said.

"Goddess, I just don't think they'll be much help," Annabelle admitted.

Annabelle's face was turned by Molly's massive chubby finger. She lifted her chin so the Shrinkee was looking up at the enormous co-ed. Annabelle had to look past her hill-sized breasts to view her beautiful face.

"Poppy," Molly said, causing the Shrinkee to focus into her big blue eyes. Annabelle couldn't stand it when they forced her to look at them. They were so beautiful.

Molly continued, "I just want you to be happy, and I think being with them will help. Lately, you've just been so sad. Especially what you said to Bitsy earlier. It was...a pretty dark. I love you and I want to help you."

Annabelle could've spat. Lately? She'd been miserable from the first night they shrunk her. Annabelle sighed. They were hopeless. They saw only what they wanted to see.

"Oh Poppy," Molly cooed, "What can I do to help you feel better?" 

Annabelle hesitated. Maybe she could use Molly's concern as an opportunity. With the saddest puppy dog eyes she could muster, Annabelle pouted up at Molly. The giantess' face melted.

"Goddess Molly, there is something that's been bothering me," she said.

Molly frowned, "What is it Poppy?"

Annabelle gripped Molly's chubby finger with her hands.

"When Goddess Leah was talking to Oliver—"

Annabelle's world shifted as Molly exhaled with a groan. She retracted her finger and ran it through her hair. Annabelle shook with the giantess' movements.

The Shrinkee grimaced. "Goddess I—"

"Poppy, I'm trying to help you—really I am, but your fixation on those freshmen is just—"

"Goddess, I'm not asking for much," Annabelle pleaded. 

"Why them? They aren't good for you Poppy," Molly tsked.

Annabelle fell to her knees, "I'm not asking to see them. I don't have to ever see them again. I won't say their names again—I-I'll erase them from my brain. But I just need to know that you and the other Goddesses are going to leave them alone."

Molly sighed, "Poppy, I can't control what the other girls do, but if it's that important to you then I'll mention how strongly you feel about it." 

Annabelle's muscles relaxed. It wasn't perfect, but she would take it.

"Thank you Goddess," Annabelle beamed. 

Molly's face softened. Her chubby finger returned, stroking her cheek. "I'd do anything for you Poppy. Do you know why?"

Molly's finger lowered itself down to Annabelle's chest. Annabelle shivered with electricity. 

"Why?" She asked. Her breath hitched.

Molly grinned down at her, "Because I love you."

More of Molly's fingers joined Annabelle's chest. They danced and traced along her breasts, inciting gasps and shivers from the Shrinkee.

"Don't you have something to say to me too?" Molly hummed.

Annabelle tried to concentrate while the giantess played with her chest.

"I-I love you too, Goddess," Annabelle squeaked.

Molly's grin widened. "Then show me," she purred. 

Annabelle's eyes met Molly's lust-filled gaze. The Shrinkee gulped. She glanced at Molly's breasts. With a tentative step, Annabelle neared the gigantic hill of flesh. She attempted her best to keep her balance. Carefully, Annabelle climbed to the top. Molly's pink nipple jutted out, as if it was greeting her.

Slowly, Annabelle crawled over to the nub. Her knees sank into Molly's squishy flesh. She gripped Molly's nipple. 

The giantess gasped. Annabelle felt Molly's heart pound below the squishy surface of her breast. Just Annabelle's touch was enough to affect her. Annabelle began squeezing and pulling at the nipple. She knew that she needed to use all of her strength to effectively arouse Molly.

"Oh Poppy," Molly moaned.

Heat spread throughout Annabelle. She couldn't tell if it was from Molly's body or her own.

Annabelle rubbed harder. She twisted and rubbed in between the nipple's creases. Molly leaned her head back against the wall. "Oh my god Poppy," she moaned.

Annabelle continued for a while until a massive shadow covered her. Above her, Molly's gigantic chubby arm stretched over her. Droplets of water dripped down from her jiggly arm, narrowly missing Annabelle as they collided onto Molly's breast.

The arm descended into the water in between her legs. Annabelle's heart pounded as she realized what was happening. Molly shifted, raising her knees slightly and pushing up her belly fat.  

Annabelle's world gently swayed like a boat, as Molly began to rub herself underneath the water. 

"Fuck," she breathed. Her enormous blue eyes peered down at Annabelle, "Poppy, don't stop."

Annabelle gulped and returned to her task. She continued to massage Molly's nub while the giantesses touched herself. 

Molly's movements started to become more jerky. "Poppy..." She moaned.

Annabelle knew she had to get Molly there quickly or she would be thrown off her body. The Shrinkee wasn't in the mood to go swimming or be trapped underneath the chubby giantess' massive body.

The Shrinkee opened her mouth and started licking her nipple. The rough texture scrapped across her tongue. A distant soapy taste entered her mouth.

Molly reacted with gusto. She moaned loudly and arched her back. Annabelle gripped onto the nipple to avoid falling off. 

Annabelle heard the waves of the bathtub crash behind her as Molly rapidly began fingering herself. Molly bucked along to her movements. Annabelle was losing her grip when Molly's massive hand suddenly smushed her against her breast.

Annabelle's face mashed against Molly's nipple as the giantess groped herself. Her nipple was like a diamond against Annabelle's face.

"OooOoh," Molly screamed. Although Molly's hand muted everything for Annabelle, she could still hear her screams of pleasure. Annabelle was rubbed and massaged into Molly's breast as the giantess moaned and screamed out with pleasure. 

"Oh Poppy,  I'm...I'm cumming!"

Annabelle felt Molly's body stiffen. Her heart beat vibrated Annabelle. Finally, she uncovered her hand from Annabelle's body. The hectic movements had caused Annabelle's ponytail to become undone. The giantess lowered her legs, relaxing her muscles. 

Panting with a bright smile, Molly beamed down at Annabelle. "Poppy, that was amazing," she breathed. 

Annabelle groaned. She tried to bring herself to her knees, but her bones creaked with every movement. Suddenly, Annabelle found Molly's gigantic finger in front of her face. It was coated in thick, clear liquid. It shimmered even under the harsh bathroom fluorescent lights. 

"Go ahead, Poppy," Molly ordered.

Annabelle grimaced. The emotional and mental anguish that came when the giantesses forced her to consume their liquid never surpassed the guilt she felt from the physical bliss that accompanied when it touched her tongue.

With less resistance than she was embarrassed to admit, Annabelle opened her mouth. Tentatively, she licked Molly's finger.

Electric flavors burst inside her mouth. It was addicting in every sense of the word. She gripped Molly's finger with her hands and began lapping across every inch of her skin.

"Poppy," Molly said warmly, "I only ever feel sexy when I'm around you." 

Annabelle ignored Molly's declaration, and focused on swallowing every bit of her liquid that she could manage. 


--


"Please let me just kiss her goodnight," Harper whined. 

Annabelle felt Molly's enormous fingers wrap around her tighter. "No, you're still on probation," she answered.

Leah pressed a slender finger against her lips, "They're sleeping," she shushed. 

The giantesses were standing around the cage in Molly's bedroom. Annabelle lay limp in Molly's possessive fingers. She was exhausted from Molly's bathtub friskiness. She couldn't see them from so high up in Molly's hand, but the Shrink-Zombies were in the cage on top of Molly's desk, apparently fast asleep in her bed.

Naomi bent down next to the desk. "At least they stopped moping and crying," she noted gruffly. 

Harper pouted, "What did you expect, they're away from their owners. It's like physically painful for them."

Annabelle grimaced. That sounded like a fucking nightmare. 

After a moment of quiet, Naomi peered into the cage, "It's fucking insane that there's I don't even know how many billions worth of Shrinkees just in this room," she noted.

Leah raised an eyebrow and smirked, "Careful, you're starting to sound like your father." Her eyes lingered on the cage. She added, "The touch ID is activated, right?"

Annabelle's stomach twisted at the mention of one of the several new security features of the new and improved cage. The cage's door had been modified to have the option to only open if activated by the giantesses' fingerprint. 

Annabelle felt more and more like their prisoner each day.

"Yes," Naomi said, rolling her eyes.

Leah pursed her lips, "I'm simply being cautious. These are their Shrinkees. How would you feel if Poppy—"

"I said I activated it," Naomi snapped. 

"I was just ensuring—"

Molly groaned, "Will you two stop it? It's too late for this."

Annabelle hated acknowledging it, but she'd grown used to Leah and Naomi's constant bickering. After more than a month of hearing them go at it, she found it less terrifying and more irritating.  

Molly's fingers uncurled from around Annabelle. Her blue eyes shone with adoration as she peered down at the Shrinkee. 

"You be a good girl tonight and share your bed, okay Poppy?" She hummed.

Leah moved closer. She wiggled her massive finger against her stomach, tickling her. Annabelle involuntarily giggled. The giantesses cooed quietly at the sound of her laughter. 

Annabelle blushed, thankful the Shrink-Zombies were not awake to witness the embarrassing display.

Naomi stood up to her full height, and suddenly she had all four giantesses staring down at her. As always, it was an oppressing feeling. It was almost impossible for Annabelle to look up at their massive faces.

Leah's finger stopped tickling her. A serious expression crossed her face. Dread rose in Annabelle, she just wanted to go into her cage where it was quiet, but it looked like she was going to get a speech instead.

"Poppy," Leah started, "What you were saying earlier about death and not depending on anyone was really sad to hear."

Harper pouted, "You don't really believe that Poppy?"

Annabelle didn't respond. There was no reason to explain anything to them. They were monsters who would never understand human pain.

Molly sighed, sending the scent of toothpaste Annabelle's way. "Poppy, I know you've dealt with a lot of bad things in your past—"

Naomi scoffed, "Which you won't tell us about."

Molly ignored her, "We just want to let you know that we're not going anywhere. You don't have to worry about us."

The Shrinkee was too stunned to speak. She knew they were narcissists, but to think they had actually taken what she'd said to Bitsy to be about them was too unbelievable. 

At least they were consistent. 

"We love you so much Poppy, and we don't want you to be afraid to love us back," Harper said.

"I doesn't matter which one of us you imprint on—whoever it is will never ever leave you," Leah insisted. 

Annabelle held back a shudder. It was fascinating how what were probably words of assurance to them, were threats to Annabelle. 

"Okay, time for beddy-bye widdle Poppy," Molly sang. Annabelle's stomach lurched as Molly bent down to the cage. The giantess pressed her finger against the new touchpad that was attached to the cage's door.

A beep pierced throughout the bedroom, and Molly pulled the door open. Annabelle was surprised when the giantess didn't immediately set her down inside the cage. Instead she was carried over to the panty bed where the Shrink-Zombies lay. The chubby giantess nestled Annabelle between the two Shrinkees. Annabelle cringed as she was squished between them.

The giantesses beamed down at her from beyond the cage's ceiling above. "Have fun sleeping with your widdle friends Poppy," Molly chirped.

Annabelle pressed down the urge to flip her off. 

Molly went to turn out the lights while the other three giantesses left giggling and squealing over the Shrinkees' cuteness. 

Annabelle sighed as she listened to Molly's mattress creak as she climbed into her bed. Another day of captivity with no end in sight. At least she'd been able to convince Molly to put in a good word in for Oliver's safety.  

Annabelle stared through the cage's wired ceiling. She couldn't see anything beyond its darkness. She wondered what her friends were doing at that moment. Izzy said she'd be transferring. Did that mean she was going to stay for the rest of the semester, or was she leaving right away? And Oliver—she'd hoped that he would reconsider is decision to drop out. Although it was plagued by four insane monsters, Queenston was one of, if not the best, universities in the nation. It would be a crime to waste a scholarship because of her.

Annabelle sighed when she thought about Chloe. She was beyond touched by her loyalty, but her other two friends had been right. She needed to move on. She couldn't keep antagonizing the giantesses the way she had been. One day they would retaliate and it wouldn't be pretty.

Annabelle wondered what time it was. She was exhausted, but she knew she couldn't fall asleep. Although being squished between two Shrinkees wasn't the most comfortable, it was the thought of her having nightmares that kept her awake. 

They'd been getting worse.

She didn't know what that meant, but she knew it wasn't good. 

After a while, she heard Molly's breathing turn rhythmic and slow. Annabelle wasn't sure, but she sounded a little congested. Annabelle had seen there had only been one light blanket on Molly's bed. She wondered if she was warm enough. The season was changing and it was starting to get cold outside. 

"Meet me by the bear in three minutes."

Annabelle's heart nearly shot out of her throat. Steven's breath blasted against her ear as he whispered to her. Before she could think about beginning to react, she heard Steven slowly climb out of the bed. Annabelle lay in the bed, frozen. She could not begin to fathom what Steven wanted with her in the middle of the night. Was it another exercise? It didn't seem like it was.

What felt like three minutes passed, and Annabelle gingerly left the bed. She glanced at Bitsy who remained fast asleep. As quietly as she could, Annabelle tip toed over to Steven, who was sitting on one of the bear's legs.

Even with the moon being the only source of light in the bedroom, Annabelle could see something was different about the Shrinkee. 

His posture was no longer ridged, and his ear splitting smile had been replaced by an anxious scowl. Annabelle was shocked to see his demeanor had changed so drastically.

He looked up her and gestured to the bear leg that faced opposite of him. "What are you waiting for? Sit down," he said with slight panic in his voice. 

Stunned by his change, Annabelle listened to him. Steven glanced behind his back. Annabelle wasn't sure if he was checking on Bitsy or Molly, but he quickly turned back around to face her. He regarded her for a moment, his eyes boring into her face. Annabelle's eyes lowered to her feet automatically, unsure of what he was thinking.

"How old are you?" He asked abruptly.

Annabelle lifted her head back up, "What?"

His expression grew irritated, "I said how old are you?"

"E-Eighteen," she answered.

Steven visibly looked taken aback. His eyes widened, then narrowed with disgust. He rubbed his face. 

"Shit," he hissed.

Annabelle, still shocked by Steven's switch in personality, was quiet.

Steven exhaled and looked at Annabelle. "Honestly, I wasn't going to say anything. I was going to keep my mouth shut, give you your 'lessons', and get the hell out of here. But..." He inhaled deeply.

He shook his head, "Eighteen, fuck."

Annabelle's confusion finally surpassed her shock. She leaned forward, "What's happening? I thought you were imprinted."

Steven sighed again, "No, I haven't imprinted."

Annabelle's heart stopped for a moment. She gripped the bear's leg between her fists. "How is that—How are you—" She stammered.

"Calm down kid, I'm going to explain it to you, but you have to keep your voice down. I may be faking, but I seriously doubt Miss 'I love my Master' is too," he said.

Annabelle glanced at the still sleeping Bitsy and nodded.

Steven fiddled with his thumbs before he began, "I didn't know Riley—'My Queen'—before I shrank. In fact, the first time she'd spoken to me was right as I shrank."

"How did it happen? Did someone shrink you?" Annabelle asked, intrigued.

Steven looked at her surprised, "I didn't think your generation knew about HDD stimulators, because of the ban. I thought you all assumed we shrank the 'natural' way."

Annabelle grimaced. It seemed as though Steven didn't know much about her situation. It was probably for the best. She didn't want to put him in danger, so she just stated with a shrug, "I read a lot."

Steven nodded, accepting her answer. "But yeah, I shrank the way mother nature intended. Just good old fashioned hormones, biological chemicals, and a natural trigger." He smiled bitterly before continuing, "Funnily enough I shrank in the waiting room at my therapist's office. It was back home, in Toronto. It was completely random, unexpected—you know all the things they tell you it will be."

Annabelle shuddered. She couldn't imagine just going about your normal routine and suddenly finding yourself three inches tall. 

"So I shrank and I thought that I was dying, but then Riley walked over to me and then I thought that the world was ending, because her footsteps were shaking everything. It's crazy how I didn't even acknowledge her before I shrank, she was just some blue haired skinny girl fidgeting in the chair across from me. But I guess that's the whole thing about the Shrinkee experience."

He shook his head, "You know for all the books and documentaries about Shrinkees, they don't really go into detail about how it isn't so scary that we get smaller, more so it's that humans become so big," he said.

Annabelle nodded. A lot of her nightmares borrowed memories from the first night the giantesses had shrunken her. She remembered being frozen by their immense sizes.

"So she picked me up, like I was some strange rock she found. At that point I was in and out of consciousness, it was just too much for me. I have a vague memory of her pocketing me and going home. You can only imagine what I thought. A stranger picking you up after you've suddenly shrunken? That's the stuff of Shrinkee campfire stories. I wasn't sure if she was going to sell me to some pervert or keep me until she got bored," he said.

Steven leaned back and exhaled, "But she never got bored. She mostly wanted to talk, so I let her talk. It was all right. I had long since stopped asking her to contact my family, and I had just accepted things as they were. Then one day she dropped me and I broke my arm. Well, you know the rest. That's when we discovered I was different. She did her research and figured out the whole Type 0 thing, and the imprinting that went along with it. A few years passed and nothing changed."

Annabelle frowned, "Why didn't you imprint?" 

Steven shrugged, "I just didn't. I didn't think too much of it." His face suddenly twisted with bitterness, "But she did." He rubbed his shoulder awkwardly. "Do you remember how I told you she picked me up while we were both in a therapist's office? Well it turned out she had some issues with feeling abandoned. My not imprinting really started to affect her mentally. She took it personally. Things started to get pretty bad. She stopped showering and eating and well...I didn't want to be stuck in an apartment for who knows how long with a dead body. Also despite everything, I didn't want her to die."

Annabelle didn't respond to that. She couldn't relate. Almost all of her problems would be solved if the giantesses just dropped dead.

"So you just, what? Pretended that you were imprinted?" Annabelle asked.

He nodded, "Yeah, she instantly perked back up. She started going back to therapy afterwards. She finished her education online and is now an actual working adult."

Annabelle could hear the pride in his voice, but something he said stuck out to her. "Wait, she works?"

The giantesses constantly claimed that she was worth billions of dollars. It didn't seem right that Riley was working a 9 to 5.

Steven answered, "For the type of person Riley is, just coming home and spending time with me is all she ever asks for. She was never interested in the money research from private companies could bring in, or sponsorship deals."

He sounded like he was almost bragging. Her stomach churned. Annabelle's gaze lowered to her feet. "Steven," she started, "Are you...friends with Riley?" She asked softly. She surprised herself with how betrayed she felt.

Steven sighed, "Kid, I know it seems strange to you, but the world isn't just black and white. I didn't exactly have the best life before I met Riley. You know about the Shrinkee curse."

Annabelle stood to her feet. She folded her arms and began pacing, "That's a myth—a bigoted myth designed to make us hate ourselves. Everyone experiences hardships, they don't happen to us more just because we're Shrinkees." 

Steven chuckled a bit, which made Annabelle angrier. "Woah, calm down. I'm still Pro-Shrinkee, it's just I have a good thing going with Riley—or at least I had a good thing until that man in the suit came to our house," he grumbled.

Annabelle stopped pacing. She sat back down as guilt plagued her. "Was he really muscular and tall with dark hair?" She asked. She already knew the answer.

Steven nodded, "His name was John. He said he had an opportunity for us that we couldn't refuse, and that the people he worked for had a Type 0 Shrinkee that was having trouble adjusting. He offered us a frankly insane amount of money to help. Riley's car had just broken down, so we thought why not? I still don't know how he knew I existed or how I lived with Riley. Riley had said the week before that she thought a black car had been following her around. I just thought she needed a new dosage on her medication or something."

Annabelle squeezed her hands into fists. Once again, she was the cause of someone getting trapped in the giantesses' web.

YOU SHOULD BE APPRECIATIVE OF THE AMOUNT OF EFFORT THEY MAKE FOR YOU. 

"Why do you do that?" Steven suddenly asked.

Annabelle flinched, "What?"

Steven looked at her curiously, "Every once in a while you'll make that face. You talk under your breath too."

Annabelle blanched. She was too small for the giantesses to ever suspect anything, but it made sense that Steven would be able to notice.

She changed the subject, hoping that he would let it go. Annabelle folded her arms, "Steven, why did you want to talk to me? You could've just kept pretending you were imprinted." 

Steven grimaced. His eyes filled with pity again, "I don't know what I was expecting when they brought us here. Maybe I thought you would be the spouse or brat of a rich guy who wanted to make sure you had all the help you could need. I-I wasn't expecting a teenager." He fiddled with his fingers, "I guess I just wanted to..." he sighed. "Honest to god I really don't know. You're just so young, and—a-are you okay?" He rambled.

Annabelle didn't know if it was his pity or inane question that pissed her off, but she suddenly found herself on her feet. She gave him an incredulous look. "Am I—" She glanced quickly at Bitsy and Molly. She lowered her voice to a harsh whisper. "Am I okay? Steven, my day began with two strangers molesting me—"

"I swear to god I didn't know you were eighteen," Steven said, panicked.

"My age is not the fucking issue, Steven," Annabelle spat. "I'm just sick of people doing things to me without my fucking consent." 

Steven nodded, "I can only imagine—"

"No you fucking can't Steven," she whispered angrily, "You can't even begin to imagine what it's like. Do you know how I know that? Because you keep apologizing to me and pitying me because of my age, when we both know that's not even a fraction of what's really fucked up about this situation—about my situation. You can't even fucking say it."

"What do you want me to say, kid?" He retorted.

RETURN TO YOUR RESTLESS SLUMBER. THIS IMPOSTER IS NOT WORTH OUR TIME.

Annabelle ignored her. She sat down again and leaned in close to Steven. 

"Tell me the real reason you wanted to talk to me," she demanded.

Annabelle could've sworn through the dark of the bedroom she saw Steven's face pale. He blinked, "What do you mean?"

"Tell me why you dragged me out of bed. Don't say it's because you feel sorry for me because of my age," Annabelle said.

Steven shook his head, "I don't know what you mean." He couldn't look her in the eye. 

HE IS LYING.

"You're lying," Annabelle said. Steven opened his mouth to defend himself, but Annabelle interrupted him, "Walk me through your thought process. During everything that happened today; did you think 'this is a completely normal series of events to transpire, but I wish she were a decade older—then everything would be on the up and up!' or did you think 'wow, this is a fucked up situation, I'm glad I'm not her'?" 

Steven rubbed his face. "I already told you I feel bad for you. That's truly the only reason I wanted to talk to you. I just wanted to see how you were doing. What more do you want me to say Poppy? I'm sorry that—"

Something in Annabelle snapped. She rushed into him, nearly knocking him from his seat on the bear's leg. Annabelle gripped his shirt between her fists. 

She seethed, inches away from his face, "My name is not Poppy."

Steven balked, "I'm sorry—"

"Don't be fucking sorry. Just tell me what's wrong about what's happening to me. Say the words," she insisted. 

Steven's face softened, he asked gently, "Kid, why do you need me to say it? We both already know."

Annabelle's head dropped to his chest, still gripping his shirt, she begged quietly, "Please, just say the words so I know I'm not crazy. Everyone keeps telling me to be grateful—even my own head. Can you just please say it?"

After pause of quiet sadness, Steven spoke, "You're young—"

"Steven," Annabelle pleaded.

"I'm not finished," he said softly, "Your age is part of it, but not all of it. We both know as Shrinkees that people can be really freakishly weird about us—especially Type 0s. But they seem kind of...obsessive about you? All people who take care of Shrinkees can be pretty possessive, but I don't think they looked away from you for even a second during our exercises. And I mean the amount of money they offered for us to be here today is unbelievable."

Annabelle shook her head slowly, "Money is not an issue for them."

Steven gave a bitter laugh, "Yeah, I kind of picked up on that." He continued, "Also based on the beefy men in suits loitering around this neighborhood, and the terrifying threats your owners casually threatened Riley and Bryan with, I'd guess you're not legally registered under any of them. It would also explain the hint of competitiveness I picked up between the four of them."

He was quiet before asking, "Are they competing to get you to imprint on one of them?"

Annabelle swallowed and nodded. 

"Kid," he sighed, "You...you were right before. It wasn't just the age thing. I wanted to talk to you, because I heard."

Annabelle looked at him with a furrowed brow. She unballed her fists from his shirt, "You heard?" 

He nodded, "When Molly took you into the bathroom. She was loud."

Heat burned Annabelle's cheeks. Tears prickled her eyes. She couldn't believe he'd heard that. She was beyond humiliated. 

"Riley has a pretty low libido so I wouldn't say I'm an expert or anything, but isn't that...difficult? Not to give too much information, but Riley does things to make me feel good. I can't imagine it the other way around. It just seems overwhelming," he said.

Annabelle took in what he said. How could she respond to that? Almost every night she was used to masturbate with. Essentially she was no better than a vibrator or dildo. Shame took ahold of Annabelle.

The tears in her eyes flowed down her cheeks. She tried to stifle her sobs so she didn't wake Bitsy up, but the tears kept coming.

"I don't know if I can keep doing this anymore. There's four of them and only one of me," Annabelle sobbed. 

Steven gently placed his hand on her shoulder. He said gingerly, "Kid, I understand you have your pride but at this point isn't it easier to just...let go?"

Annabelle winced, "What?"

"Maybe it's because I'm a coward who hates any kind of discomfort, but there's no way I wouldn't have given up already if I were you," he admitted. 

Annabelle looked up at him and blinked. She sniffed, "Do you mean—I mean I don't know how I would do it, we can't die."

Steven looked at her, confused, until realization seemed to hit him. His eyes widened and he grabbed her shoulders. 

"Shit kid, no. I am not talking about—" He looked at her and shook his head in disbelief, "Listen, that is not the answer." 

He sighed and Annabelle felt foolish. It wasn't like she hadn't thought about it before. It seemed to be the best solution to cause the least amount of damage. It was just that her affinity to heal made it an impossible task. 

"See, even the fact that your mind went there shows me that I'm right. When I said 'give up' I meant just pick one of them and imprint," he said as though it were the obvious answer. 

Annabelle jumped to her feet. It took all she had to keep her voice low.

"Are you serious?" She spat. The tears still spilled down her cheeks.

Steven replied defensively, "I know it's not ideal, but Bitsy seems to be pretty happy."

"That's not happiness, that's being a fucking zombie. At that point I'd actually be dead," Annabelle whisper-screamed. 

Steven frowned, "Calm down, kid. It's better than fighting against them day in and day out."

Annabelle scoffed with a dry laugh. She wiped her eyes and sniffed, "You don't know what you're talking about. I can't imprint on them."

"Why not?"

An image of her blood soaked dress flashed through her mind. She still didn't know what had happened during her latest imprinting episode. The giantesses' families were far too sinister not to take advantage of a Type 0 Shrinkee under their complete control. If Annabelle imprinted on one of the giantesses, she'd be impacting any Shrinkee that fell into their trap.

Of course she couldn't tell Steven any of that. It would only place him in danger. 

"My situation is more complicated than your guys'. My options are not between imprinting on a disinterested old man or not being born with the imprinting gene," Annabelle snapped.

Steven furrowed his brow, "What are you talking about? I was born with the imprinting gene."

Annabelle paused before matching his confused expression. "You said that you never imprinted," she said slowly. 

Steven nodded his head, he answered, equally slowly, "Exactly, I said that I never imprinted, not that I didn't have the imprinting gene."

"I-I don't understand," Annabelle said.

"I have the ability to imprint, just like all Type 0s. I just didn't," he replied.

Annabelle laughed dryly and ran her fingers through her hair, "You're talking in circles. What do you mean you didn't imprint? You make it sound like you had a choice."

Steven raised an eyebrow, "I did have a choice, and I decided not to imprint."

Annabelle wanted to strangle him. Instead she took in a deep breath, rubbed her face, and exhaled. Emphasizing each word, she asked, "How. Did. You. Not. Imprint?" 

Steven shifted in his seat. He looked as though he was contemplating something. After a while he gestured to the bear leg across from him. 

"Sit down," he said. 

Annabelle looked at him curiously, but followed his command.   

His brown eyes stared back at her intensely. "Before I tell you, I'm going to be honest: I genuinely believe that you should imprint. This method is not easy and it is not a short process," he explained.

Annabelle sat up, "I told you, imprinting is not an option."

Steven sighed, "All right." He straightened his posture. "You have to love yourself," he stated simply.

Annabelle cocked her head, "What?"

Steven nodded, "I know how it sounds, but its the truth. Imprinting isn't just about finding the perfect person who can protect you, it's also about being the perfect Shrinkee that will make a person desire to protect you. If you can convince yourself that you already are perfect, then there is no need for you to change into a different 'imprinted' Shrinkee."

Annabelle considered his words. She mused over the implications of what he was saying. "So," she began slowly, "My brain believes that I need to lure in a 'protector' by behaving in a certain manner. However, if I am able to deceive my brain into believing that any change in my behavior would be redundant, then there wouldn't be any catalyst and my brain wouldn't release the imprinting chemicals?"

Steven blinked, "Uh, yeah sure."

Annabelle's lips expanded into a wide grin. "Wow, you're brilliant!" She praised, before she remembered to keep her voice down. She flinched and whispered, "This is amazing."

Steven placed his palms up, "Hold on kid, it's a lot easier said than done. It's not just tricking your brain. It's actually believing you're worthy of unconditional love. Now, Shrinkees typically have a healthy amount of baggage when it comes to this stuff, which is why I have never heard of another Type 0 not imprinting. A lot of Shrinkees don't think they deserve love."

Annabelle didn't want to get into how much that rang true for her. Instead she asked, "How did you do it?"

Steven rubbed he back of his neck, "Years of therapy, kid. I wasn't playing a fair game, I had a head start. Which is why I say you are way better off just imprinting. I don't think you can get to where you need to be mentally, before she the chemicals will fully release in your brain."

Annabelle frowned. She didn't have that kind of time. "Did you do like mental exercises? Or mantras?" She asked desperately. 

Steven shook his head, "No, I just talked."

"You talked?"

"With my therapist. It took years for me to open up, but I finally did and you would not believe the relief I felt. There's something about telling your story with your own words and your own mouth. You start to realize that there's someone behind your story who should have a chance at happiness and love," he explained.

Annabelle's gaze lowered to her feet. That went against everything she'd trained herself to do. Since she was ten, survival meant burying bad things in the depths of her mind. She didn't know what would happen if she started even thinking about those things—let alone talking about them.

"Like I said, I wouldn't judge you if you just wanted to imprint," Steven said.

WHY WASTE YOUR TIME GOING AGAINST YOUR NATURE WHEN YOU CAN ENJOY THE SPLENDOR OF THE GODDESSES UNADULTERATED LOVE?

Annabelle lifted her gaze to meet Steven's. Her eyes focused on him, determined, "If I do this...will the voice go away too?"

Steven scrunched his face, he looked genuinely confused. "What voice?" He inquired. 

"The voice in my head that keeps trying to get me to imprint. It says things like 'submit to your Goddesses' etc," Annabelle frowned, "...Did you not hear a voice?"

Steven glanced away from Annabelle. Before he turned his head, Annabelle could've sworn a strange expression flashed across his face.

Her focused on her again before she could say anything. When he looked at her, his expression was contemplative, "Yeah, sorry it's just been a long time since I've had to deal with the whole imprinting process. Now that you mention it, I did have a voice early on talking to me about Riley. I guess it just went away as time went on," he replied.

Annabelle balled her hands into fists. That solidified her decision. "All right, I'll do it," she declared.

She sat up, "Let's get started."

Steven stood up with a chuckle, "I appreciate your motivation kid, but I think we've done enough tonight."

Annabelle deflated, "Seriously?"

Steven yawned, "Your owner—captors—have me and Bitsy on retainer. We can start the next time I come over. Plus, I don't know about you, but when I'm elbowed in the gut, had a dog bowl thrown at my head, and kicked in the balls all in one day, I kind of want to sleep it off."

Annabelle grimaced. She'd forgotten she attacked him throughout the day. "In my defense, you were acting like a complete zombie. It was creepy, and you had me completely fooled. How'd you get so good?" She asked.

Steven shrugged, "Years of practice kid, years of practice." He thought about it more and added, "But I used to do community theatre before I shrank."

Annabelle's eyebrows shot up, "Really? You?"

He nodded, "Hey don't knock it. My therapist suggested it to me as a way to practice expressing emotions—even if they weren't mine. And I'm a pretty good actor if I do say so myself. Though when you kicked me in balls, that was the closest I'd come to breaking character in years."

Annabelle's face scrunched with guilt, "Steven, I'm sorry about all of that."

Steven stretched, his bulging muscles pressing against the fabric of the shirt, "No worries kid, you didn't know. You were just trying to survive."

He began making his way back to the bed. He paused and looked over his shoulder back at Annabelle, "But remember, it's not just about surviving. If you want to get this right, then you're going to have to want to live too."

Annabelle nodded. She didn't know what if felt like to love herself, but for the sake of the giantesses' potential victims, she'd do her damndest to try. 


End Notes:

So there we have it! Finally some hope for Annabelle. For those of you who are waiting for it, don't worry the giantesses' back stories are coming up pretty soon. Tell me what are you thinking of these new characters? What do you think is next for Annabelle? Can she fend off imprinting, or will she be met with more disappointment?


Thanks for sticking with me for this long guys! I'm still enjoying writing this story, so I'll keep updating until it's finished. We got some exciting stuff ahead, and I can't wait to read your reactions!

Thanks, WOP

Chapter 25 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:


I'm gonna be honest guys, I haven't been feeling the best. I was sick for a week or so and I recently got better, but I'm a bit behind in other life responsibilities. That being said, this story is a great stress reliever for me, and I saw all of your comments, so I whipped up something of a half-chapter while I finish up the final chapter before we get to the giantesses' backstories.  The next chapter before the giantesses' backstories arc is definitely the longest chapter in the series so far. It is filled with a lot of game changing and dramatic stuff, and I hope you'll all like it. 


I'll try to reply to your comments over the weekend if I can manage the time. (I've already replied to them in my head lol)




"My mother...my mother..." 

Annabelle sighed and dropped her head onto the coloring book. The cage's carpet rubbed against her thighs as she stretched her legs and groaned. She'd met with Steven twice since that initial late-night rendezvous. Both nights had produced the same lackluster results. Steven would ask Annabelle to tell her "story" and Annabelle would struggle to get coherent words out. She truly wanted to tell him. She would do anything to ward off the imprinting process, but she couldn't just get her mouth and brain to collaborate. 

Steven called it emotional constipation.  

To combat it, he had given her homework. She was to declare one thing about her mother. Annabelle still struggled to say the words even when she was alone, so she decided to attempt to write them down. Naomi had given her a few Shrinkee coloring books and crayons. Annabelle was able to write in the margins of some pictures.

She stared at the colorless picture of a beach. The words "my mother is" were written in the empty spaces. Annabelle gritted her teeth. She didn't know why it was so difficult. 

Annabelle started writing again when she heard the bedroom door's lock click. Quickly, Annabelle began to color over the words. The door swung open, revealing Leah in her massive form. She looked as beautiful as ever in her chic, preppy clothes. 

She glided into the room, closing the door behind her. She made a beeline straight for the desk where Annabelle's cage was settled on. Her powerful footsteps thundered as she approached. 

Annabelle, knowing her expected role, grabbed a previously colored-in picture and rose to her feet. Balancing herself through Leah's quaking footfalls, Annabelle made her way to the cage's door. 

Leah's enormous face loomed over her from above. Her perfect teeth were on full display as she beamed down at Annabelle.

"How was my precious Poppy's day?" Leah inquired. The giantess pressed her finger along the door's touch keypad. A clicking sound rang through the cage. Leah pulled the cage's door open.

"It was good, Goddess," Annabelle answered, making her way out the cage's door. 

Leah placed her gigantic hand onto the desk. "I saw you were coloring a lot today," she noted with a smile.

Annabelle inwardly cringed. She knew the giantesses had the ability to see her at anytime via the camera in the cage, but it was still an unsettling feeling to be watched.

Annabelle recovered quickly. With her biggest doe eyes, Annabelle looked up at Leah as she stepped into her warm, cinnamon scented palm. "I colored something for you," she said.

Leah's face lit up. Her dark eyebrows shot up her forehead and her grin widened. Leah lifted her hand to her face. Annabelle sat in the center of her palm, allowing the air to hit across her skin.

"Oh Poppy, that is so sweet," Leah chirped.

Annabelle held up the piece of paper and offered it to Leah. The giantess gently used the tips of her fingers to take it from Annabelle. Leah carefully sat on her bed, up against her bedframe, as not to knock Annabelle from her hand.

With intense focus, Leah squinted at the paper, attempting to make it out. 

"This is an..."

"Airplane," Annabelle helped her out. "I wanted to find a jet like the one you and the other Goddesses have, but this was the best I could find."

Leah nodded, staring at the picture with pride. "Poppy this is amazing. I'm going to keep this forever," she declared. 

Annabelle refrained from rolling her eyes. They really didn't think much of her if they were consistently impressed by basic things she could accomplish. Still, the Shrinkee somehow found her heart beating faster at Leah's praise.

Annabelle pushed down the giddy feeling.

"Goddess, you really don't have to do that," Annabelle said.

Leah shook her head, "Of course I do, my precious Poppy made this for me." She continued to look at the picture with a glint of pride in her eyes.

"You really like planes," she noted, staring at the photo. It sounded as though she were mostly speaking to herself. "Maybe we should get you your own private jet," she muttered.

Annabelle shook her head frantically, "You don't have to do that Goddess. I don't need anything like that."

Leah finally looked away from the photo and turned to Annabelle with a raised eyebrow. "When are you going to realize that you deserve everything and anything in this world, Poppy?"

Before Annabelle could answer, Leah opened her bedside drawer and placed Annabelle's picture inside carefully. After she closed it, Leah's manicured nail found its way underneath Annabelle's chin.

Her finger began scratching Annabelle underneath her chin, and she started humming softly.

Annabelle couldn't help but lean into Leah's rhythmic scratching.

"Who's a good girl?" Leah cooed. 

Annabelle gripped Leah's finger when she found herself dangerously close to answering, "Me."

Instead she looked up at the gigantic co-ed and changed the subject. "Goddess, how was your day?" She asked. 

"Hmm?" Leah hummed, slightly surprised at Annabelle's sudden question, "Oh it was fine Poppy. Just more of the same." She sighed and rolled her eyes, "Moth students and moth professors just buzzing in my ear." 

Annabelle didn't know how to respond to that without insulting her. What Annabelle would do for conversation with someone other than one of the giantesses. Steven was a nice break from the cooing and baby-talk, but their conversations were like unsuccessful therapy sessions. 

Annabelle looked at Leah's smile and decided to ask her a question she'd been thinking about for a while.

"Goddess, what is it about 'moths' that you don't like?" Annabelle inquired. She and the other giantesses seemed pretty isolated from other people. Annabelle found it strange that not one of them seemingly had genuine friends outside of their group.

Leah's eyebrow raised. Annabelle recognized the familiar scrutinizing gaze. The giantess was attempting to discern her motives. 

After a quiet moment, Leah answered. She stared down at the Shrinkee, "Poppy there are two types of people in this world: those who have, and those who want. Moths are constantly wanting what I have. It's exhausting trying to avoid their desperate, grubby hands all the time."

Annabelle could not have disagreed more. Sure, she'd seen the giantesses get bombarded with requests and inquires from other students, but a few kids wanting to get close to them for less than genuine reasons didn't mean the entire student population should've been written off.

Annabelle's face must've betrayed her thoughts. Leah tilted her head and shook her head at the Shrinkee.

"I can see you don't agree. Well, from what I've seen, it seems that the people in your previous life weren't worthy of your company. You give people too much credit, Poppy," Leah chastised. 

Annabelle gritted her teeth, but stayed silent. She pitied Leah. That seemed like a lonely way to live.

Leah was quiet, seemingly waiting for Annabelle to say something. The Shrinkee didn't speak. She didn't want to give her the satisfaction. She folded her arms and turned her head away from the giantess.

"Molly told me that you wanted us to stay away from your former friends," Leah suddenly said. Annabelle winced. She dropped her arms to her sides and looked up at Leah with wide eyes. 

She bristled when she saw Leah's smug face staring down at her. Once again, the giantess had gotten the desired reaction from her. Annabelle's cheeks burned from being manipulated again, but she knew Oliver's safety came first.

"Goddess, I just—"

She was silenced by Leah's massive fingers squishing her cheeks together.

"Poppy, I am so glad the universe brought you to me," Leah declared, "You truly were just stumbling around aimlessly before you met me. You put in so much effort into the wrong things—into the wrong people. I don't know what feelings you think you had for that freshman, but I can assure you Poppy that you were just confused."

Annabelle swallowed and nodded through Leah's grip. With her squished cheeks, she managed to get out, "I-I know Goddess! I promise we were just friends. That's why you can just leave him alone. He's dropping out, right? You don't have to ever see him again," Annabelle urged.

Leah looked over Annabelle silently. She seemed to be considering something. 

"Goddess?" Annabelle squeaked. 

Leah released her fingers from Annabelle's head. She sighed as her muscles relaxed. A bright smile spread across her face, "I have to watch a video for my PoliSci class, so you have to make sure you're quiet so I can concentrate, okay Poppy?" 

Annabelle just stared up at her, perplexed. Dread rose within her. She couldn't tell what the giantess was thinking.

Leah's hand transformed into a fist that wrapped around Annabelle. Annabelle, not wanting to make whatever was happening worse, stayed absolutely still.

She felt Leah moving around, and heard rustling. When Leah's fingers uncurled, she saw a gigantic tablet in front of her. 

The screen displayed an older man sitting on a stool, talking to the camera. Annabelle watched the man on the giant screen. He was discussing some economic concept Annabelle wasn't familiar with. She glanced up at Leah to see if she was planning anything. The emerald-eyed giantess was solely focused on the video. 

Annabelle kept her guard up for a while, but she soon lost herself in the video. It was an interesting explanation on how constituents responded to taxes for public services throughout history. Annabelle was so fascinated by the video, it took her a moment to realize Leah's gigantic finger was gliding across her thigh. Annabelle grimaced. She looked up Leah whose eyes were still on the tablet.

Slowly, Leah's fingers slid up to her chest. Annabelle's breath hitched as Leah lazily began groping her.  Leah's touch was like magic. Her fingers were firm, yet delicate. Her perfectly manicured fingers rubbed her breasts together. 

Annabelle swallowed a moan. Without tearing her eyes away from the tablet, Leah casually removed Annabelle's shirt, just leaving her in a short miniskirt. Annabelle squealed, and Leah quietly shushed her.

"I need to pay attention Poppy," she chastised her. From the mischievous glint in her eyes, Annabelle knew Leah was toying with her.

With no fabric to hinder her, Leah started groping Annabelle again. She languidly squeezed her breasts together and pinched her nipples as though molesting her was an afterthought. Annabelle twitched and shivered with pleasure in Leah's hand.  

The giantess wrapped two fingers around Annabelle's small body, holding her firmly. She swiftly removed her panties and skirt in a fluid motion. 

"G-Goddess," Annabelle whimpered.

If Leah heard her, she didn't react. Instead, she started rubbing Annabelle's tiny cleft with her finger. Leah's massive eyes were still on the screen as she caressed Annabelle's slit. 

Annabelle threw her head back and moaned.

"Quiet Poppy," Leah said, still staring at the tablet. If Annabelle didn't hear the delight in her voice, she would've thought Leah was being earnest.  

Leah rubbed with more enthusiasm. She glided her finger across Annabelle's pelvis. The Shrinkee groaned and moaned as the giantess had her way with her. Through tear filled eyes, Annabelle looked up and saw Leah focusing on the video. The only thing that betrayed her true intentions was the mischievous glint in her eyes. 

Annabelle squirmed and wiggled in Leah's hand as her gigantic fingers molested every inch of her body. The Shrinkee couldn't believe Leah could cause her body to react so intensely with only a fraction of her usual effort. 

Leah's finger concentrated on Annabelle's slit. The Shrinkee's hips bucked against the gigantic wiggling finger. Annabelle bit down on her hand to keep from screaming. Drool streamed down her chin. She kept in time with the rhythm of the bucking until she exploded. Annabelle screamed silently as an enormous orgasm took over her. She arched her back, her eyes rolling back into her head. 

Finally, Leah removed her fingers from Annabelle's body. Annabelle's muscles relaxed. She twitched in Leah's gigantic hand. Annabelle panted, exhausted and overwhelmed by everything.

Leah's finger found her again. She gently stroked her hair.

Annabelle was forced to listen to the video while she gazed up at Leah's perfect face. 

Without even using any words, the giantess had reminded Annabelle who she belonged to. She'd taken an orgasm from her without much fanfare. Although the giantess had dominated her, Annabelle knew she had only done so because she was jealous. Annabelle had mentioned Oliver and it obviously set her off.

Annabelle cursed inwardly. Oliver was in trouble.


--


"Kid, sit down before you make a tunnel in the floor," Steven lectured. 

Annabelle was pacing again. She couldn't help it. Something bad was coming—she could feel it.

Annabelle crossed her arms and looked down at Steven. He sat in his usual spot on the bear's leg.

"They're planning something," Annabelle stated simply.

Steven stretched his legs out, causing Annabelle to frown. She knew that the stakes were much lower for Steven, but it still frustrated her to see him acting so casual. 

"Who cares," he noted, "you need to focus on what I asked you to do. You haven't made any progress since the last time I was here."

Annabelle grunted, "I know, but it's hard to do your homework assignments when at any second they could be doing god knows what to my friend."

Steven sighed, "Fine, let's unpack this, because apparently this is a distraction that you can't overcome."

Annabelle bristled, "This isn't aV" she stopped herself. She glanced at the sleeping Bitsy on the panty-bed, and further in the distance, Naomi's slumbering form. 

Annabelle lowered her voice and whispered harshly, taking a seat on the bear's leg across from Steven, "This isn't a distraction. I'm trying to get the target away from my friend's back."

Even in the dim moonlight, Annabelle could see by Steven's unimpressed expression, that he didn't appreciate the severity of the situation. Annabelle understood his lack of urgency, he didn't know the extent of the giantesses' cruelty. 

"Okay," Steven started, "Why do you think there is a target on your friend's back?"

Annabelle shook her head, "They hate anything dealing with my life before I shrunk. They don't like me mentioning it. I think they like to pretend that I was always like this."

"Is that why you won't tell me your name before all of this?" 

Annabelle fiddled with her fingers. Steven didn't know it, but she'd be damning him if she told him her identity. If he knew who she was and the giantesses found out, they'd make him and Riley disappear—even if he vowed never to reveal her identity.  

Annabelle couldn't say all of that, so she simply nodded. 

"So they're not curious about your past life at all?" Steven asked, "Riley wanted to know everything about me. She had to have asked nearly a thousand questions." 

Annabelle hesitated. She wanted to tread carefully.

"Well, yeah there's certain things they want to know about, but it's none of their business," Annabelle said.

Steven raised an eyebrow, "So you're saying that they would rather pretend that you've always been theirs— and hate to be reminded that you were a full-sized person before—but they also want to know about your life as a full-sized person?"

Annabelle huffed. It sounded nonsensical when he put it like that.  

"I guess?"

Steven folded his hands together, "Do you think—and I'm just spit-balling here—that you could offer them a story from your pre-Shrunk life? You know, just to take some attention away from your friend?"

Annabelle answered without hesitation, "Absolutely not."

Steven attempted and failed to keep the frustration from his face. "Why not?" He asked with a sigh.

Annabelle's gaze lowered to her feet. "They only want to know about...about the things you are trying to get me to talk about," she muttered.

"Oh," Steven replied quietly. 

The cage was silent for a while, before Steven asked, "Is there not a single small story that you can just throw their way?"

Annabelle shook her head, "There are no small stories. If I mentioned something, they would just ask more questions. There are questions I don't want to answer—questions I can't answer."

Steven cringed, "That's rough, kid."

Annabelle gave him a pointed look, "Thank you for your astute observation."

Steven shrugged, "What do you want me to say? Your owners—"

"Captors."

"Your captors seem like the type to get fixated on something without letting go," Steven noted. He paused, "You've been with them for over a month now. Why are they just now going after your friends?"

Annabelle swallowed. "Well it's really just the one...friend they're interested in."

Steven's brow furrowed, "Why?"

Annabelle fiddled with her fingers again, "They were talking to my friends and one of them said something that gave them the wrong idea."

"The wrong idea?"

"That I was...interested in him before I shrank," Annabelle muttered. 

Steven visibly grimaced. "They're targeting your boyfriend?"

Annabelle's head shot up. 

"He's not my—he wasn't my boyfriend," she sputtered. 

"Right..."

"Okay we kissed once," Annabelle admitted. 

Steven made a humming sound of surprise. "You kissed but weren't in a relationship," he said.

Annabelle nodded sincerely, "It was just one kiss. It didn't mean anything. I freaked out like immediately after anyway."  

"What does that mean?" Steven inquired.

Annabelle crossed her arms. The conversation wasn't going in a direction she appreciated. "We kissed, I panicked and left," Annabelle said briefly. 

Steven stared at her, intrigued, "Why did you panic?"

Annabelle rose to her feet. She started pacing again. She shrugged, "You know how it is—Shrinkee and Non-Shrinkee relationships."

She sighed and ran her hand through her hair, "I didn't want it to become a whole thing." 

Steven opened his mouth, but Annabelle cut him off, "And don't say 'it was just a kiss' because it could've turned into something more. I just couldn't do it. We would date, and maybe it would get serious, and then the guilt would come—like I'm lying to him. Then I'd have to...confess."

Steven nodded with understanding. "The confession," he stated knowingly. 

Annabelle laughed bitterly, "Isn't it so fucked up? After how many months of dating, you're supposed to be just like 'I know things are getting serious, so I just want to let you know that I have a disorder where I may just possibly permanently shrink down to three inches at anytime. Also it's genetic so our future children—do you want children by the way?—will have a fifty percent chance of inheriting this disorder too."   

Steven looked out of the cage's wall. He scoffed, "Yeah I don't miss dating." 

"Which is why I realized I was being stupid. Crushes come and go, but revealing your Shrinkee status is something you can't take back," Annabelle said softly. Her hands turned into fists when she remembered how stupid she'd been when she'd told Harper. It was the worst mistake of her life.

"Are you one of those exclusively Intra-Shrinkee relationship people?" Steven asked.

Annabelle flinched at his sudden question. "No," she answered quickly, "I think you love who you love." She hesitated, "But I can see why some people are like that. It's easier to be with someone who gets it. But it's not like there's a lot of us. And if you do find someone, then you have to make the baby decision."

Annabelle could've swore she saw Steven wince in the darkness. 

"Your parents are both Shrinkees?" He asked. 

Annabelle nodded tentatively. She knew where he was going with this. She'd heard the same line of questioning from other Shrinkees since she could remember. 

Most Shrinkees were the product of Shrinkee—Non-Shrinkee relationships. It was one thing for a Shrinkee and a Non-Shrinkee to take a chance and have a child, but two Shrinkees getting pregnant was seen as irresponsible and immoral. It was part of the reason her parents had been estranged from their families for so long.

"My mother didn't really want kids, but my father convinced her. He was a bit of an activist back in the day. He said that their disorder shouldn't stop them from living life to the fullest. My mother was more practical, but my father always had a way with words," Annabelle said.

Steven looked at her with the brightest of smiles.

Annabelle raised an eyebrow, "What?" 

He grinned, "You just completed your first assignment."

Annabelle paused and considered what she'd said. Her eyebrows raised as realization hit her. She'd done it, and she hadn't even noticed.

"Oh wow," she breathed.

Steven nodded with pride, "Do you want to try to say it again in the prompt that I gave you?"

Annabelle inhaled deeply and nodded. 

"My mother didn't want kids and she was more practical than my father," she said slowly. She grimaced, "That makes her sound kind of horrible."

Steven looked at Annabelle with an even expression, "Was she horrible?"

"No," Annabelle replied quickly. She thought about his question and corrected herself, "She was...complicated." 

An image flashed in her mind. Her mother's long fingers on top of hers, teaching her how to play the piano. 

"Kid, is your mom still—you know—around?" Steven asked gently.

Annabelle's stomach twisted. She looked into Steven's eyes. He genuinely seemed concerned.

"I don't know," Annabelle answered honestly. 

"When was the last time you saw her?" 

The memories came bubbling up in flashes. A knock on the door in the dead hours of the night. Rain and thunder. Fear. Desperation. Pain.

Annabelle covered her ears and fell to the ground. She squeezed her eyes shut and folded into the fetal position. 

 "Push it down, push it down," Annabelle muttered. She couldn't think about it. She couldn't go back to that time.

She could still hear it—the raindrops against the windshield—the sound of crumbling metal.  

"Stop it, stop it, stop it," Annabelle pleaded. She started rocking herself to calm herself down but it wasn't working.

She couldn't do it. She couldn't go back. She couldn't go back.



"You really are silly aren't you?" 

Annabelle gasped. Her head shot up. She looked around and saw she was in a meadow—Poppy's meadow. The air was fresh and the sun's warmth tingled against her skin.

She lay on the field of flowers. Poppy lay next to her, she held her head up by leaning her hand on her cheek. 

Poppy booped her nose.

"Silly, silly girl," she repeated. 

Annabelle tried to sit up, but Poppy held her down by placing a single hand on her chest. Annabelle couldn't believe how strong she was.

"You're carrying soooo much," Poppy said. "Just give some of it to our Goddesses. They're strong enough to carry it for you." 

"I—"

Poppy placed a finger over Annabelle's lips. She purred, "No more talking. You've been saying too much anyway. If you're going to talk, talk to our Goddesses, not some faker."

Poppy's finger shifted from pressing against Annabelle's mouth, to softly tracing along Annabelle's lips. 

Annabelle opened her mouth to say something, but Poppy silenced her with a kiss. Annabelle didn't move. It was getting harder and harder to fight against her. Poppy's soft lips pressed against her own, soothing her into darkness.

Annabelle fell into the familiar slumber.


--


"K...Kid...Kid."

Annabelle blinked. Her slumber was briefer than she expected. She was in the cage again. The darkness of the night still nearly engulfed her surroundings.

She looked around for the raspy voice that had called out for her. She was confused until she looked down. Underneath her was Steven. 

Her hands were wrapped tightly around his neck. His pale face practically was illuminated in the darkness. Veins, along with his eyes bulged out of his head.

Annabelle gasped. Her fingers quickly released from his neck. She fell on her behind and scampered away from him.

Steven turned on his side and gulped the air desperately. Annabelle watched his chest expand and contrast as he greedily sucked in air.

"Wha—What happened?" Annabelle breathed.

Steven still trying to regain his breath, clambered to his knees. 

"Y...You switched," he panted. 

"I-I what?"

Steven placed his hands on his knees and looked at Annabelle with a stern expression.

"You had an imprinting episode," he clarified. "I asked you about your mom, and you had a panic attack. Then you just went really quiet. I tried calling out to you, but you just had a blank look on your face. Then you—I don't really have a word for it other than switched. You tried to wake Ms. Naomi up, so I tried to stop you, and then...well..."

Annabelle shook her head in disbelief, "I-I am so sorry Steven."

Steven dismissed her with a wave, "Don't worry about it kid. It's not your fault, I pushed you too hard. You'd already accomplished a lot today. I was being greedy."  

Annabelle looked down at her hands. How could she be so violent? If Steven wasn't a Type 0, would she have killed him?

Steven stood up, breaking Annabelle away from her thoughts. 

"For now, we have to deal with her," he said, gesturing over to the wall.

Annabelle followed his hands and gasped when she saw Bitsy, unconscious and slumped against the wall. 

"What happened? Is she okay?" Annabelle squeaked.

Steven rubbed his neck, "Yeah, she'll be fine. She woke up when you started to attack me. She tried to calm you down, but you knocked her onto the floor and she hit her head on the doggy bowl. It was actually pretty impressive, it takes a lot to knockout a Type 0."

Steven was attempting to make light of the situation, but Annabelle's heart was heavy. She truly was a monster. It was just another reason her not to imprint. This fiasco proved that Poppy truly wouldn't let anything get in between her and the giantesses. 

"Well, help me lift her, kid," Steven ordered. He grabbed Bitsy's shoulders and Annabelle picked up her feet.

"We can just say you were angry with me because I told you to imprint on one of your captors," Steven suggested. Annabelle nodded half-heartily. Guilt gripped her as she lifted Bitsy towards the bed. She'd given herself up to Poppy so easily, and in doing so had put others at risk.

Steven continued, "If she doesn't remember in the morning, we'll just take her cue and not bring it up."

"Okay," Annabelle said listlessly. They placed Bitsy gently on the bed. 

"Kid," Steven said, making his way over to her, "This is not your fault, do you hear me? This is a shitty situation, but you didn't cause it." He placed a hand on her shoulder, "You have one job, and that's to focus on stopping the imprinting process. We may have had a set back today, but we also made a lot of progress."

"Yeah," Annabelle said quietly. He patted her shoulder and climbed into bed with Bitsy.

Annabelle balled her hands into fists. Steven was wrong. It was her fault. She wouldn't be in this situation if she hadn't revealed her Shrinkee status to Harper. She wouldn't be the reason Steven and Cookie were forced to spend another night away from their homes. 

She wouldn't be the reason Oliver had a target on his back. 

Annabelle had fucked up—and everyone around her was paying the price.


End Notes:

Oof, what a note to end on. This was definitely a calm before the storm type of chapter. The upcoming chapter will not only be super long—but a lot will be happening. I won't say anything else, but I'm excited (and a little nervous) for you guys to read the behemoth of a chapter


Part of why this chapter is taking so long (other than my sudden illness) is because I decided to restructure some things. The overall ending of this story has not changed, but how we get there has been slightly altered (hopefully for the better???) I expect strong reactions for the next chapter, and that's okay. Remember, I want you guys to be honest if you're still enjoying the story or not. 


Thanks again for all the comments! 


Again I'll try to respond as soon as I can.

Chapter 26 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

It is here.

Two notes:

1. I will never write a chapter this long again.

2. You guys better review this chapter >:(




"And your sweater is cute, and your tiny widdle skirt is cute, and your bow is cute, and your—"

"Harper!" Naomi snapped, "I swear to god I'm going to strip her naked if you don't stop."

The giantesses were lounging around the fancy common area of yet another massive mansion. Like last time, they'd hidden the location from Annabelle, but the Shrinkee could tell they were somewhere secluded on another island. A window that covered the span of the wall revealed the start of a warm sunset behind a vacant beach and an endless ocean of darkening waves. 

The room they sat in was gorgeous, with expensive looking furniture, an immense bookshelf, and opulent fireplace that roared with warmth. Annabelle would've thought the glow of the fire place and the lowering sun was a calm backdrop to a cozy holiday spent with family—if not for the fact that she was certain a massacre was about to take place.

The giantesses sat on various love seats and arm chairs scrolling through their socials, except for Harper who was splayed on the couch, kicking her gigantic legs up in the air. Annabelle found herself trapped between the enormous co-ed's prodigious digits, being fondled and prodded. 

The Shrinkee was relieved Naomi had said something. Since Harper's probation had ended a week ago, the blonde giantess had not wasted an opportunity conveying her physical affection.

At the moment, she was declaring her adoration for each item Naomi had dressed Annabelle in for the holiday. Although she still felt like a doll, Annabelle was pleased when Naomi had chosen an outfit someone her age might actually wear, instead of the usual stripper-attire they placed her in.

Harper smiled through Naomi's threat.

"Then I'll just talk about her cute widdle boobies, and her cute little butt, and—"

Annabelle was grateful when a knock at the door interrupted her. "Come in," Leah called without looking up from her phone. 

The door opened to reveal a female servant. She wore a maid uniform, but it was professional apparel—a short sleeve lay down collar dress with an apron in front. It wasn't anything like the French maid costume they often made Annabelle wear.

"Young misses, the pre-dinner function will begin in the Western hall in about fifteen minutes," she announced.  

"All right," Molly said off handedly.

"Would you like anything before the function begins?" She offered. 

Harper's bright blue eyes lit up, "Oh, bring me half of a chocolate chip," she ordered.

The woman hesitated, "Um, half, young miss?"

Harper's face quickly turned irritated as she looked up at the woman. "Are you like deaf or just stupid? Half of a chocolate chip, as in take a chocolate chip and cut it in half," Harper snapped.

The woman, who looked to be in her thirties, flinched, "Yes, young miss, of course." 

Harper scoffed, "I hope I don't have to like remind you to get one of the chefs to cut it. And wear gloves when you bring it to me—I don't want your yucky Shrinkee germs near it."

Annabelle grimaced. She knew that all of their "servants" were either un-shrunken Shrinkees or the blackmailed relatives of Shrinkees. Apparently the woman was the former.

The poor Shrinkee servant paled, "Um unfortunately, all of the chefs are busy preparing dinner—"

The woman's mouth shut when she saw the irate look cross Harper's face. The servant swallowed nervously.

"Of course young miss, I'll have it ready for you right away," she said hurriedly. She gave a quick nod and scurried out the room.

Without missing a beat, Harper's face brightened when she turned her attention back to Annabelle. "And her cute widdle nose, and her—"

"Harp, are you kidding me? What the hell was that?" Naomi said with a raised eyebrow.

Annabelle perked up. She dared to hope. Was Naomi actually going to call her out on her inhumane behavior?

Harper frowned, "What?"

Naomi chastised, "We're going to have dinner soon, don't fucking give Poppy chocolate, it'll ruin her appetite."

Annabelle felt stupid. She had been nearly two months with the giantesses. She didn't know why she kept expecting any trace of humanity from them. 

Annabelle watched the massive co-ed roll her eyes. "One little piece of chocolate won't hurt her," Harper replied.

Her gigantic finger wiggled against Annabelle's belly, "Right?" She cooed, "There's so much room in that widdle belly."

Annabelle was at the mercy of the giantess' tickles. She was rattled with giggles. Annabelle felt tears begin to prickle at her eyes. 

"G-Goddess, I have a question," she called through her giggles.

Harper beamed down at her, finally ceasing her tickling, "Yes, my widdle perfect Poppy?"

Still catching her breath, Annabelle asked, "Do...do you all spend Thanksgiving together every year?" 

Harper nodded with a bright smile, "Yup, it's tradition."

"But you don't cook," Annabelle noted.

Harper giggled and continued to tickle Annabelle's stomach, "Why would we cook Poppy? We have chefs to do it for us. You're so silly."

Annabelle involuntarily laughed again. Tears returned to her eyes. Thankfully, the door opened again and Harper stopped. Annabelle breathed a sigh of relief. She could eat her chocolate without having to be played with for a while.

But it wasn't the servant who returned. Annabelle did a double take when she saw Nell walk through the door. Annabelle had assumed she wouldn't be joining them for dinner. But by the look of her, she probably would've preferred having been left alone.

She wore a dark blue dress that she looked like she'd rather not be in. She gripped a book in her hand.

Naomi peered up from her phone with a sneer, "I didn't think you would actually come. I thought you were supposed to be 'protesting.'"

Nell crossed her arms and pouted, "Mom and Dad wouldn't let me." 

Naomi snickered. Without looking up from her phone, Molly warned, "Penny, you know if you ruin the function, you won't get away with just a slap on the wrist." 

Nell spat, "I know that, but just because I'm here doesn't mean I have to participate."

Naomi rolled her eyes, "Whatever just don't—"

Nell ignored her as Annabelle met her eyes. Annabelle watched Nell's eyes widen in shock. Faster than anyone in the room was prepared for, Nell zoomed over to the couch where Annabelle and Harper were. Annabelle bounced from the enormous teen's footfalls. 

Nell bent down so her massive face loomed over Annabelle. Her braces were an full display as her mouth broke into an ear-splitting grin.

"I wasn't sure if you'd be here, but I brought this book—" Annabelle wasn't able to hear the rest, due to Harper quickly scooping her up and wrapping her into a protective fist. 

Annabelle hadn't even noticed, but the other three giantesses were suddenly standing above Nell.  

Leah and Molly each gripped one of Nell's arms and lifted her to her feet. "Wha-What the hell!" Nell protested. 

Wordlessly, they dragged her to an arm chair and shoved her in. Naomi gripped each side of the chair's arms. She leaned closely, inches away from her sister's pale face. 

"I will say this one time. Do not look at Poppy. Do not touch Poppy. Do not talk to Poppy," Naomi threatened. 

Nell blanched, "B-But I brought this book to show—"

"Absolutely not," Leah said, arms folded. 

"If you pull that shit again, I will throw that book and your entire fucking bookshelf into that fire," Naomi warned. "Understand?" She demanded.

Nell's gaze lowered to her lap, and she nodded silently. The giantesses gave her one final warning look before returning to their seats. Annabelle fumed as she watched Nell awkwardly trace her finger across the book's cover.

She debated speaking up for her. From personal experience she knew butting in could sometimes make it worse. Still, Nell had been so excited to show her the book. 

"Where were we?" Harper started. She returned to her original position of laying on the couch. She placed Annabelle down in front of her like before. "Oh right! Your tummy is sssoo--"

Annabelle inhaled deeply, getting a whiff of Harper's vanilla scent. She exhaled and declared, "Goddess, I'd like to see Nell's book."

Harper's smile slowly faded as she realized what Annabelle asked for. She drooped her head and groaned. The giantess' groans shook the couch Annabelle stood on. The Shrinkee was a little nervous, but she couldn't stay silent. 

Leah popped her head up from her phone, "What's wrong?"

Harper sighed, blowing Annabelle's hair. She replied, "Poppy wants to see Penny's book."

The giantesses frowned, visibly annoyed and irritated, while Nell's face lit up with surprise.

"Really?" She asked, delight in her voice. She sat up in her chair, and started to rise. 

Naomi put her hand up. "Wait," she snapped at her sister. Nell flinched and slowly sat back down.

Naomi turned to the other giantesses. "What do we think?" She asked, resting her cheek against her fist.

Leah narrowed her eyes, "Do we really want her reading?"

Molly shrugged, "It's just the cover, she's not going to actually read anything from the book."

"That's how it starts," Leah retorted, "Next thing we know, she's going to be asking for books."

Annabelle didn't know why they had such a stick up their asses about letting her read, but seeing how Nell obviously wanted to show her the book, Annabelle was suddenly determined. 

"Goddess, I promise I won't ask for any books. I was just curious," Annabelle called up to Harper, giving her best pouty look.

Harper's face softened when she looked down at Annabelle. She petted Annabelle's head with a sigh.

The blonde turned to her roommates, "Guys let's just let her do it, I mean it's like the holidays."

Leah huffed and turned back to her phone, "Whatever, thirty seconds."

Nell wasted no time. She rushed over to the couch set the gigantic book in front of Annabelle. From the thundering foot steps to the sudden placement of the book, Annabelle fell on her butt.

"Be careful Penny," Harper snapped.

Nell cringed, "Sorry, are you okay?"

Annabelle nodded and gestured to the book, "Yeah, I'm fine, go ahead and tell me what it's about."

The teen giant smiled again, "Right, so it's called Ready SetFold—I know the title is kinda eh—but so far it's really good. It's about a divorcee who becomes one of the best female poker players in the world during the 1970's. I got it because of my paper! It deals with the whole theme of motherhood being conveyed by animals. The protagonist has a lucky tarantula that she takes to all of her games. I think it's supposed to represent the literal child that she gave away when she was teenager—"

"Okay that's enough," Harper stopped her. "My head is literally about to explode." She groaned, rubbing her temples. 

Annabelle smiled up at Nell, ignoring her blonde captor. "It sounds really interesting. Anyone who says school essays are useless has never gone back and checked their recommended list after their paper is finished," Annabelle grinned. 

Nell laughed, "Right? Before, my algorithm was giving me all bad fanfiction and teen romance novels."

"Isn't that the same thing?" Annabelle quipped. 

Nell laughed so hard she snorted. She covered her mouth as she broke down giggling. Annabelle couldn't help but laugh along. Annabelle was happy to see Nell lighten up. 

Before Annabelle knew what was happening, Harper snatched Nell's book and casually tossed it across the room. Annabelle's mouth dropped as the book landed with a thud and slid across the hardwood floor. The other giantesses snickered.

"That's enough," Harper declared. 

Nell's face turned red as she stood up to retrieve the book. Annabelle bristled at the teen's treatment. 

The Shrinkee glared up the blonde, "Goddess, why would you do that?"

Harper rested her palm in her chin as her elbows held her up. She pouted down at Annabelle.

"It's your fault, Poppy," she huffed, "Why don't you ever laugh with me? I shouldn't have to be a dork for us to have fun together." 

Annabelle swallowed down the insult that almost slipped from her mouth. Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out.

Harper glowered at Nell as she trudged her way back to the arm chair after she picked up her book. Annabelle put aside all of her feelings. She needed to redirect Harper's attention away from her.

"Goddess," Annabelle said, brining Harper's eyes to her, "I love you okay? Just because I laughed with Nell doesn't mean I don't enjoy my time with you."

The bitterness on Harper's face melted away. "Oh Poppy," she whimpered. Although she anticipated it, Annabelle still grimaced when Harper plucked her up and unleashed dozens of kisses onto her tiny body. Vanilla cloaked all other scents. Harper's pink lips were all she could see and feel.

Annabelle's body hummed when Harper began to speak, "I love you so much Poppy." 

YOU DO NOT DESERVE OUR GODDESS' LIPS. YOU DARE BRING JEALOUSY TO HER HEART AFTER SHE HAS SHOWN US NOTHING BUT LOVE?

Annabelle, of course ignored Poppy, but she was right. She'd been careless. Harper had gotten jealous from a few innocuous photos of Oliver and Chloe, she should've known she would lose it watching Annabelle laugh with Nell. Still, it was difficult for Annabelle to ignore Nell. She saw so much of herself in her.

Naomi's muffled voiced tsked, "Harp, fucking calm down, do you know how long it took me to pick out her outfit?" 

Harper's lips unpuckered in front of Annabelle and pursed into a frown. "Fine whatever," she grumbled. Annabelle inhaled the air as Harper placed her back onto the couch.

Annabelle was regaining her composure when there was a knock at the door. 

"Come in," Molly ordered. 

The same Shrinkee servant woman entered into the room. She wore thick, protective latex gloves and carried a small plate. 

She walked over to the couch and presented the plate to Harper. Annabelle peered over and saw the single halved chocolate chip centered in the middle of the plate. 

"Here you are, young miss," the servant said softly. Annabelle noticed she wasn't making eye contact with the blonde. Her eyes were pointed towards the floor.

Harper grabbed the chocolate chip and scrutinized it between her fingers. Annabelle saw the servant woman tense.

"It's still kind of big," she noted. 

The servant woman trembled, but Harper simply broke the chip in half. Harper returned one of the halves of the chip onto the plate. The Shrinkee servant relaxed.

As Harper held the piece of chocolate in front of Annabelle. The Shrinkee bit into it. It was rich and sweet. Harper looked down at her adoringly. 

As Harper fed Annabelle, the Shrinkee servant announced to the room, "Young misses, your parents would like you to make your way to the Western Hall in five minutes."

The giantesses didn't give a verbal response to her. They were still scrolling on their phones. The servant woman looked slightly unnerved until Nell replied, "Sure, Lisa, we'll be down in five."

The Shrinkee woman, apparently named Lisa, gave Nell a smile and proceeded to head towards the door.

"Um, where do you think you're going?" Harper snapped.

Lisa flinched. She swallowed and plastered a nervous smile on her face, "The function will commence soon, young misses. It is protocol that I be outside of the designated radius—"

"Like, I don't give a crap," Harper barked, "You're literally holding Poppy's snack. Get back here and wait for her to finish."

Annabelle balled her hands into fists. Why was she using her as an excuse to torment the poor woman? Lisa swallowed again and nodded meekly. She trudged over to the couch and stood next to it, standing with the small plate in her gloved hands.

"I apologize young miss," she squeaked.

The other giantesses must've sensed a potential prey in the room, because they perked up at hearing Lisa's warbling voice. They finally put their phones away. They sat up, like someone had injected life into them. 

Leah tilted her head, feigning confusion, "What's the rush?"

Annabelle chewed her chocolate faster. She had to finish before Lisa was made a victim of their boredom. 

Lisa's small smile somehow stayed on her face, though Annabelle noticed her slight trembles. 

"As I said before, young misses, it is protocol—"

Naomi grinned like the Cheshire cat, "What's a bit of protocol compared to direct orders from your Mistresses?"

"I—" Lisa's voice cracked.

Shit. Shit. Shit. The second the giantesses saw tears, they wouldn't let her go. Annabelle took a large bite of the chocolate, finishing it. Her cheeks were bursting, but she needed to chew.

Harper warned, "Slow down Poppy, don't choke."

Annabelle focused on getting the chocolate down her throat. Why was it so damn thick?

"Guys," Nell chastised.

The giantesses ignored her completely. Molly smirked, "Why are you hurrying? The function may be beginning soon, but the main event isn't for another hour."

Annabelle didn't like the sound of that. Her brain had already put together the basic puzzle pieces of what was happening, but she refused to actively comprehend the events that were undoubtedly going to occur later on.   

"T-The protocol mandates all staff with HDD allow for a precautionary period to position themselves out of the radius of the stimulation device," she explained.

"Is that so?" Leah said, "An hour seems a bit...excessive, don't you think?"

Lisa began to stammer nervously. Annabelle gulped down the last of the chocolate in her mouth. With a gasp she announced, "Finished! I'm finished!" 

Harper, who had been looking down at her lovingly the entire time, patted her head. "Good girl, Poppy," she praised.

"We should get going, right?" Annabelle suggested, trying not to let her hear her desperation. 

Harper frowned, "You don't want the second piece?"

Annabelle shook her head, "No thank you Goddess! Goddess Naomi was right, I don't want to spoil my dinner."

Harper placed her palm onto the couch. Annabelle stepped onto it and crawled into the center of her palm. She braced herself as the giantess sat up. 

"Come on guys, Poppy is finished," she announced.

The other giantesses turned to Harper, slightly disappointed that they had been interrupted. They all stood up, stretching. 

Molly waved Lisa away, "Dismissed."

Lisa didn't waste the opportunity. She nodded frantically, "Yes young miss."  

She scurried out of the room. Annabelle sighed, relieved. She noticed Nell release a similar breath of relief. 

Harper walked over to the other giantesses. Annabelle was always a little more nervous when the giantesses wore heels. She was so high up.

The other giantesses loomed over her as they surrounded Harper's palm. They looked breath-taking done up in their holiday attire. It was in these moments when Annabelle understood how easily they were able to manipulate people. They were jaw-droppingly beautiful.

"Now Poppy," Leah started, "You already know what is going to happen soon, yes?"

Annabelle nodded solemnly. She didn't want to think about it, she didn't want to think about it.

Molly explained, "You don't have to do much for the first part, because you'll be in the necklace. But for the dinner we're going to need you to stay right by us."

Harper added, "None of that stuff like you did last time. No talking to them. No helping them. You need to learn your role. We're not like asking you to participate—"

"This time," Naomi inserted.

Harper nodded, "Right, but just watch and try to keep calm. Remember, you are not one of them."

"And if any of them tries to call out to you for help, then we'll just smash their bodies into nothing, so you don't have to make any difficult choices," Naomi assured.  

"Jesus, that's fucked," Annabelle heard Nell mutter, louder than she probably intended. 

The giantesses swung their heads to her, shooting her annoyed looks. Nell flinched at their sudden attention.

"Do you have something you'd like to add, Penny?" Leah snarked. 

Nell shook her head and lowered her gaze to her feet. The giantesses returned their attention back to Annabelle. 

"Now are you going to be a good girl for us?" Molly cooed.

Annabelle swallowed and looked up at the expectant faces of her captors. She nodded and replied, "Y-Yes, I will be a good girl."

The giantesses gushed over her answer, petting her and scratching underneath her chin. They cooed over her until Naomi pulled out a white crystal necklace from her bag. She placed it onto Harper's palm.

"All right, Poppy, get in," she ordered. Annabelle sucked in her breath and crawled into the crystal. The sounds around her were muffled as the giantess closed the top above her. 

Annabelle slid to the bottom as Naomi handed the crystal. She braced herself from Harper's movements as she fastened the crystal around her neck. Once it was fastened, the giantesses and Nell started heading towards the Western Hall. 

Annabelle listened to their heels clack against the beautiful white marble floors. The giantesses walked in unison, while Nell—who wore flats—struggled to keep up. 

The corridor was massive, with expensive looking artwork and sculptures displayed against the walls. Annabelle wondered how many properties the giantesses' families owned. 

Eventually the giantesses approached two grand doors. Two suits stood stationed on each side of the huge doors. One the suits spoke into his cuff when the giantesses drew near. Just as the giantesses reached the doors, one of them opened. Dr. Sano slithered through it, quickly closing the door behind her.

Annabelle's eyes were instantly drawn to the gorgeous woman. She wore a black dress with a slit. Her glasses were gone, revealing her beautiful brown eyes. Her expression turned stern when she saw the giantesses. 

"You're late, girls," she stated simply.

Naomi shrugged, "We're here now."

Dr. Sano gave her daughter a pointed look. "I shouldn't even let you in. We have a schedule for a reason," she lectured. 

"We apologize Dr. Sano," Molly offered, "We can assure you that we're prepared."

Dr. Sano looked over the giantesses with a raised eyebrow. "Organization?"

Leah answered, "The Foundation for the Betterment of People with HDD."

"Number of guests?" 

Harper replied, "76."

"How much are we donating?"

Naomi responded, "3 mil."

Dr. Sano relented with a sigh, "All right. Remember to spread out. Identify those who look a little skittish. Comfort them if you can. If you can't, notify one of Mr. Abbot's men."

"Are we playing with the Golden Goose this time?" Harper chirped. Annabelle could feel her heart pound. 

A small smile crossed Dr. Sano's lips. "Yes, we are." 

The giantesses turned to each and exchanged excited squeals.

Annabelle didn't know what the Golden Goose was, but she was sure it would be horrible. 

Dr. Sano turned around and the giantesses started to make the motions to go inside when Nell suddenly squeaked out, "I-I think I should stay back!"

Annabelle watched Dr. Sano's shoulders slump as she turned back around to face her daughter. The giantesses groaned with frustration. 

"Why?" Naomi exhaled deeply, "Why do you have to make everything so difficult?"

Nell balled her fists and she kept the gaze of the giantesses without looking down. Annabelle was oddly proud. She knew it took determination to stand up to her family.

Dr. Sano walked over to Nell and placed her hands gently on her shoulders. "What's wrong sweetheart?" She asked.

Nell bit her lip, "It's just, I don't know why we have to do this twice every year. I-It's not fun for me."

The giantesses rolled their eyes, but Dr. Sano replied, "This is not about having fun. This is about environmentalism—about preserving our world by controlling the population of these creatures that are taking up resources."    

Annabelle narrowed her eyes. "Fuck that," she spat. Just the four families alone were probably responsible for 3% of the world's pollution simply from the amount of private jets they owned. 

Annabelle could see the confidence in Nell die out. Still, the teen blurted out, "I was thinking that since Poppy probably doesn't want to see it either, we could just hang back in the room together."

Naomi's eyes widened. She started to storm over to her sister. "Are you fuck—"

Dr. Sano lifted a hand to stop her oldest daughter from jumping her youngest. Naomi bristled, but stayed back. 

Dr. Sano sighed, "Listen Penelope, you are eighteen now. You are an adult. You can no longer hide away in your room. Whether you like it or not, you are a part of this family—and so is Poppy for that matter. Now you are going to mingle and talk to at least one guest tonight." 

Nell deflated, but did not argue against her mother. Annabelle still thought the teen was brave for even suggesting it in the first place. 

Dr. Sano strutted in front of the young women and turned around with a large grin that unsettled Annabelle.

"Smile girls, we're saving the world," she commanded. 

The giantesses and Nell plastered wide smiles onto their faces. Annabelle cringed. It was going to be a long night. The suit opened the doors and the giantesses sauntered through. 

Annabelle was overwhelmed by her surroundings. The banquet hall had dazzling chandeliers that hung from the high ceiling. Tables were scattered around the hall decorated with golden table cloths and elaborate center pieces. Annabelle did take note that there were very few chairs.  

The hall was humming with life. People in fancy attire mingled and laughed as they drank wine and snacked on hors d'oeuvres as the servants scurried around the room.

They all seemed to shift their focus on the doors as the giantesses' glided into the room. Their eyes drank up the giantesses, mesmerized by their beauty.

So quick that Annabelle would've missed it if she'd blinked, the giantesses exchanged knowing glances before they broke off and mingled with the guests. 

Harper practically skipped over to a table where older men stood around laughing and chatting. As Harper approached, Annabelle was suddenly meeting the gaze of the men at the table. Their eyes instinctively lowered to Harper's cleavage.

"Hello!" Harper greeted cheerfully, "Are you all having a good time?"

"Yes," a balding man with glasses replied. He pulled his eyes from the blonde's chest. "And you are...?"

"Harper Abbot, my daddy is the CEO of Abbot securities," she introduced herself.

Annabelle may have imagined it, but when Harper mentioned her father, the other men quickly lifted their eyes away from her breasts.

"Ah," the blading man nodded, "Yes, your father told me about you. You attend Queenston University, right?"

Annabelle felt Harper nod, "Yup, I'm studying Communications."

Annabelle paused. She realized that she hadn't known what the giantesses were actually in school for. 

Another man at the table inserted, "That's very impressive, Queenston is a remarkable school."

Harper nodded again, "I really like it."

The man with the glasses noted, "It is tragic; however, the deaths of so many youths."

The other man gazed at Harper with concern, "That must've been so upsetting for it to have happened to your classmates."

Annabelle buried her head in her hands and groaned. She knew these men were doomed, but she wished they could figure out the truth before it was too late.

"It was horrible," Harper agreed, "But our campus has a way of like pulling ourselves together. We still remember those were died in the accident every day though."

Annabelle's stomach flipped. She couldn't sit in the crystal and watch these predators tease a room full of prey. 

The man with the glasses nodded somberly. There was a moment of sadness before he mentioned, "I heard your parents donated to build a memorial garden in their honor."

"It's the least we can do," Harper insisted, "People with HDD like already go through so much—"

"Jack and Jill went up a hill, to catch a pail of water!" Annabelle screamed. She slammed her hands against her ears and shut her eyes. 

She could no longer witness it any longer. She shouted out the rest of the nursery rhyme to drown out the giantess' bullshit. After two more nursery rhymes, Annabelle finally felt Harper move. Annabelle shook with each gigantic step the giantess took. Using the opportunity to check out her surroundings, Annabelle scanned the hall. 

She was instantly able to locate the giantesses. They were too eye-catching not to notice. They were scattered across the hall, laughing and making polite conversation with the guests. 

Annabelle struggled not to puke up the chocolate chip she'd eaten. It was so unfair.

Annabelle caught of glimpse of Nell, who looked uncomfortable, but was surprisingly speaking with a boy around their age. Annabelle exhaled. She really didn't want Nell to do something she'd regret. A fearful thought crossed Annabelle's mind. 

What if Nell didn't regret it?

She was a blood member of their families after all. What if after tonight, she fully joined the genocide train?

Annabelle shuddered and pushed the thought down. She needed this night to be over.

Harper continued to walk around, catching the eyes of everyone near her. Annabelle wondered where she was headed, when she saw a blonde head near another table. 

Commissioner Abbot gave a dazzling smile to the people at the table she was conversing with. Next to her, General Abbot was laughing and slapping the back of one of the guests. 

Their smiles grew wider when they noticed their daughter approaching. 

"Ah baby, you made it," the General grinned.

Annabelle was tossed into the crystal's walls as Harper hugged both of her parents. 

"You look amazing, sweetheart," the commissioner praised. 

"Thank you Mom," Harper said, "I hope you don't mind, I borrowed your earrings."

The Commissioner's eyes fell onto what were probably the earrings Harper wore. Her gigantic arm stretched over Annabelle as she went to caress the jewelry. 

"They look much better on you, baby," she smiled. 

Her eyes lowered to Annabelle. The Shrinkee flinched as the giantess' eyes pierced into her. Her eyes adopted a more mischievous glint. The commissioner's manicured hand reached out and rubbed the crystal gently. Annabelle's vision was covered by the commissioner's massive thumb pressing against the crystal.

"You have such amazing taste, sweetheart," she purred.

"Like, don't I?" Harper giggled. Annabelle narrowed her eyes. The commissioner finally released her giant hands from the neckwear.

Harper gasped, painfully fake, and turned to the group of people standing around the table. "I'm being like so rude, I didn't mean to interrupt your conversation." 

One of the women shook her head energetically, "Oh no dear, we were just telling your parents how much we appreciate their extremely generous donation to the foundation."

Annabelle jumped as Harper's gigantic hands clasped together. "We're just happy that we can help in any way. I was like really devastated when that horrible bus accident killed all of my amazing classmates—"

Annabelle physically turned away from the conversation. It was sickening. Though her new perspective allowed her to see Governor Windsor talking to a bald man with a mustache. They seemed to be in an intense discussion. Annabelle wished Harper would get closer so she could hear.

The Shrinkee's prayers were answered when Harper waved down and walked over to a servant who stood right next to the governor. Harper hummed while she perused over the various hors d'oeuvres on the servant's platter. Annabelle leaned against the crystal's walls, attempting to better hear. 

She caught the mustached man's indignant voice declare, "I've been working with several legislators to get that bill of the ground."

Governor Windsor took a sip of his wine, before inquiring, "The Registration Restructure Act?"

The mustached man nodded. He snarled, "You know how the balls of politicians shrink whenever they hear about any bill dealing with people with HDD. Just getting the legislator's to meet me to talk about the damn thing has been a hard fight. This isn't even about creating punitive legislation for people who abuse Shrinkees, it's just stitching an open wound that's been bleeding out for years. It's common sense legislation!" 

The governor nodded, "It's always been a half-baked law. It definitely needs reforming. I promise that when I'm re-elected—"

Harper began to walk away with her hors d'oeuvres. Annabelle groaned aloud. She wanted to hear more. Although she was certain Governor Windsor was full of shit, the legislation they were discussing poked Annabelle's interest. 

The current registration system for Shrinkees whose HDD had triggered and had thus shrunken was essentially "finders keepers". 

If someone registered them at a governmental office and was willing to pay taxes for the Shrinkee, then the registration process would be started. There was; however, two stipulations that would determine the Shrinkee's registration status: any disputes from the Shrinkee's family, and to a lesser extent, any disputes from the Shrinkee themselves. 

The kicker was in most disputed cases, the Shrinkee more often than not went to the "finder". It was mostly due to the bigoted nature of the nation and the nation's justice system. It favored Non-Shrinkees over Shrinkees any day of the year. 

The only instance in which law enforcement acted swiftly was when registered Shrinkees were stolen from the people they were registered under. The Shrinkee's welfare wasn't much concern for the system. They typically took the word of Non-Shrinkees over Shrinkees. 

Annabelle knew that if she imprinted, which ever giantess she imprinted on would easily get by with a quick excuse as to why she had a Shrinkee that was previously reported dead. Even if the giantesses hadn't been wealthy or had connections, there wouldn't be many follow up questions to their excuse.

It was the way of the world. 

Annabelle found Foundations like The Betterment of People with HDD naïve. They could try to change the system all they wanted, but it was no use. Annabelle had learned that at ten years old when her sister's killer had been given a slap on the wrist. 

There was no justice for Shrinkees. 

WHY CONCERN YOURSELF WITH THE PLIGHT OF THE LESSER SPECIES?

"Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack jump over the candle stick!" Annabelle shouted, closing her eyes. Bullshit. It was all bullshit.

She couldn't wait for the night to be over and she could just ignore what was undoubtedly going to be another piece for her trauma collection.

After hearing Harper talk to yet another person about the "tragedy at Queenston," Annabelle leaned her head back and rolled her eyes. Nursey rhymes it was. 

Annabelle closed her eyes and recited nursey rhymes over and over until her throat became dry. As she spoke, she would feel Harper walking around. She sometimes heard the various bullshit platitudes and conversations over her nursery rhymes, but she tried to block them out.

After some time had passed, a masculine voice echoed throughout the hall. Annabelle recognized it instantly. 

The governor's voice boomed through the microphone. Annabelle followed the voice to a raised platform. Governor Windsor stood on the stage in a black suit. For a second, Annabelle was distracted by his good looks. He truly was his daughter's father. Above his square jaw, a charismatic grin was displayed for the entire banquet hall to see. 

"If I can I have your attention," Governor Windsor called. The bustling conversation turned into quiet murmurs.

He smiled, "I would first and foremost like to thank you all for choosing to spend your holidays with us. As some of you know, our non-profit organization, The Better Society Association, was created by a group of my friends and I in college. We all had big dreams and we swore that if we were put in a position to do so, we wouldn't horde our money like so many our peers—we would give back to worthy causes. Thankfully we were able to realize our goals, and through our successes we have been able to donate over 32 million dollars throughout the years to various charities and non-profits."

The room burst into applause. Annabelle's stomach turned. She wanted to look away, but she was discovering new information that could be useful.

The governor continued, "Tonight we will be lifting up another worthy cause: The Foundation for the Betterment of People with HDD."

The room erupted into cheers. Annabelle rubbed her face. The night was never going to end. She was sure she'd be having nightmares about this for a while.

"The Foundation for the Betterment of People with HDD has assisted countless people with HDD find housing, affordable schooling, and healthcare. You all have tirelessly worked to lift up the most disenfranchised of our society, and for that, I applaud you," the governor praised.

Balancing the microphone in is hand, the governor led the room to applaud once more.

His grin grew wider, "Now if you all could come towards the stage, we have a little something special for you. I know you're hungry—trust me so am I—but this will take only a moment."

The crowd burst into laughter as they made their way to the stage. Dread began creeping up into Annabelle. Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out.

Harper moved forward, but she stayed back a distance from the crowd. Annabelle saw the other members of the families had also positioned themselves behind all sides of the crowd. Annabelle wrung her wrists. She had flashbacks to when the giantesses had sat themselves evenly between the Shrinkees during the therapy session in order to ensure no one escaped. 

Annabelle had a bad feeling back then, and she was experiencing similar feelings as she saw a crowd of Shrinkees position themselves to be slaughtered.

After the crowd was situated near the stage, the governor said into the microphone, "I'd like to call Mike Richards up here."

The crowd went wild, clapping and whistling as the bald man with the mustache who the governor had spoken to earlier made his way up to the stage.

"You guys of course know your fearless leader, Mike," Governor Windsor announced. The crowd cheered again. 

"Now here's just some of the things Mike had accomplished in his years as President of this foundation—"

Annabelle was surprised when Harper suddenly turned from the stage. The Shrinkee held the crystal's walls so she wouldn't bang into them. Annabelle was confused by Harper's sudden movement until she saw what the blonde was facing. 

In one of the banquet's corners, Nell was chatting with the same boy from before. They looked engrossed in their conversation. Annabelle even saw Nell smile, while the boy laughed.

As Harper strutted in their direction, Annabelle hoped the night wouldn't be too traumatizing for Nell. 

The two must've been having a riveting conversation, because neither noticed Harper until she spoke.

"You don't want to miss the surprise, you two," she chirped. Both teens jumped, startled by Harper's sudden appearance. Annabelle caught the threat in Harper's voice, and based on Nell's pale expression, she did too.

The teen boy shrugged, "I don't really need to see my dad get another plaque." 

"Oh, it's like totally more than like a plaque. It's literally so amazing. Tell him Penny," Harper insisted. 

Nell flinched. She looked between the teen boy and Harper.

Annabelle swallowed. Her eyes were glued on Nell.

The teen plastered on an awkward half smile an nodded, "Yeah, it's...really cool."

Annabelle's heart sank. Logically, Annabelle knew there was no winning in the situation. There was nothing Nell could do. Still, she couldn't help but be disappointed. 

The boy shrugged with a smile, "All right, then let's get closer I guess. But you got my hopes up. If it's not a yacht I'm going to be pretty bummed." He started walking towards the crowd.

"Oh it's much better than a yacht," Harper giggled. Annabelle caught Nell give Harper a fierce glare. 

If Harper saw her glare, she didn't show it. 

The three joined the crowd, with Harper back in her original spot, and Nell standing behind the teenager. 

The governor was still vamping the crowd, "And we can assure you that we have hired photographers to commiserate this event. In this day in age I understand the mental and emotional toll it must've taken on you all to leave your phones and devices at home, but the pilots of the private jets that traveled you here appreciate you for not making everyone fish food."

The crowd laughed at the governor's bad joke. Annabelle gritted her teeth, knowing exactly why there were no phones allowed on the island. 

The governor cleared his throat, "Well enough formalities. All right, bring it out!" He announced. 

The crowd murmured with excitement as a suit rolled a moving podium onto the stage. It was covered in a white sheet.

Mike Richards grinned curiously at the large podium. He said something that Annabelle couldn't hear from the back of the crowd.

The governor laughed into the microphone. "No guesses Mike," he chuckled, "Just enjoy the moment."

Annabelle clenched her fists. She loathed them all. 

"Now Mike, I may have told a little fib," the Governor said, "This surprise isn't just for you, it's for all of your employees too!"

The crowd erupted. They whooped and jumped with excitement. Annabelle felt physically sick. She'd wished Nell would've been successful with convincing her mother to let them stay back in the room.

She didn't want to be a witness to this.

The governor beamed at the crowd, "We just wanted to give you something that will help the betterment of our society." He inhaled, "Now on the count of three, I want you all yell 'Happy Thanksgiving!'"

"One," The governor said. He walked over to the podium.

"Two," he gripped the sheet with his free hand.

"Three," he yanked the sheet from the podium.

For the second time in her life, Annabelle saw a working HDD stimulation device. Mike Richards' huge smile dropped as he looked at device. 

But it wasn't until the crowd yelled "Happy Thanksgiving!" did the horror shine in his eyes.

Annabelle stared at his face until her vision was taken away from her. Static buzzed around in her head, piercing through her brain. Unlike the first time she'd been a victim to the HDD stimulation device, Annabelle wasn't deafened by screams. It was strangely quiet. 

Then she heard it.

Quiet little hums of terror. Annabelle still had not regained her vision, but she knew their plan had worked.

Governor Windsor no longer spoke into the microphone, but Annabelle was still able to hear the smirk in his voice. 

"Shall we begin?"


--


Annabelle was going to need more trauma training. She found it hilarious—in a utterly tragic way—how Steven wanted her to unpack her trauma, but every day with the giantesses provided her with a new traumatic experience to mentally struggle over.

That what was going through her mind when she was face to face with an older Shrinkee woman who desperately clung onto the outside of the crystal, as Harper munched on several people from above. Harper's manic giggles made it difficult to maintain a grip. 

Annabelle weakly placed her hand against the crystal's wall, where the woman's hand was. She knew the woman couldn't see her, but she'd hoped she somehow felt that she wasn't alone.

The woman began to lose her grip when Harper's manicured nails plucked her up before she fell. She could hear the Shrinkee's screams through the crystal. When the screams stopped, Annabelle knew she was gone. 

Small droplets of blood dripped on the crystal from above. Annabelle grimaced.

Harper was a messy eater.

Annabelle cradled her legs and resumed the fetal position. Outside of the crystal was mayhem. The giants were eating, crushing, tearing apart Shrinkees in masses. 

Annabelle could feel something within her start to mentally slip away, but she couldn't pull her eyes from the scenes in front of her.

Harper's parents were slurping both ends of a Shrinkee man like he was a string of spaghetti. His intestines spread out between their lips. They chewed and slurped him until their lips met. 

To the right of them Naomi and Molly were playing a game. Molly threw a Shrinkee in the air and Naomi tried to catch them in her mouth. Annabelle didn't know who was off worse—the Shrinkees who made it into Naomi's mouth or the Shrinkees who splattered into nothing onto the floor.

Annabelle remembered the whiplash she received from the suddenness intensity of the terror she felt on the night she was shrunken. She felt for her people. She just hoped their deaths were swift.

Harper turned around and began abruptly stomping sporadically. Annabelle glanced down, but she couldn't see past Harper's breasts. Based on Harper's footfalls, the blonde was attempting to scare some Shrinkees on the floor. 

Annabelle swung with the necklace's momentum. She had to look up or else she would get dizzy. As she looked away, Annabelle noticed something strange from her peripheral. Dr. Sano was plucking Shrinkees from the floor. A servant stood next to her with a clear plastic box. One by one, Dr. Sano dropped them into the box. 

Annabelle leaned against the crystal and peered out at Dr. Sano. "Shit," Annabelle breathed. There was no doubt in Annabelle's mind that the Shrinkees were headed to Dr. Sano's lab. Even from her distance, Annabelle could see the panic in the Shrinkees' movements. They scurried all around the box. 

Annabelle looked around desperately, there truly was no one to help them. The servant that held the box wore the same dead eyed blank expression all of the servants wore when they weren't being actively tormented by their masters. 

After she collected around ten of them, Dr. Sano placed a top on the box and sent the servant out of the room. Annabelle slammed her palm against the crystal's wall. 

"Fuck!" She hissed. She was so useless. 

Annabelle slumped to her behind and leaned her head against the wall. She listlessly watched the giants murder dozens of people in barbaric ways. 

From Mrs. Gates' tearing the limbs from Shrinkees one by one, to Mr. Sano and Mr. Gates essentially playing catch with Shrinkees as the balls, Annabelle was surrounded by chaotic evil.

There were only three exceptions to the violence.

Leah and her father stood on the stage. Earlier she'd seen Governor Windsor grab Mr. Richards. Annabelle couldn't see Mr. Richards, but both Leah and Governor Windsor were speaking to someone in Governor Windsor's hand. It was safe to assume they were going for a more psychological form of torture.

Annabelle, who had been on the receiving end of several of their psychotic speeches, shuddered to think what they could be saying to Mr. Richards. She was surprised he was still conscious.  

The only other person in the room who was not actively tormenting Shrinkees was Nell. She stood in the corner with her hands behind her back. Her eyes were glued to the floor. Annabelle was relieved to see she hadn't succumbed to the evil ways of her family.  

Annabelle found herself laughing bitterly at the relief she felt from Nell's lack of murderous tendencies. 

Her expectations could not have been lower.


------


"Congratulations honored guests, you've survived!" 

Rage and dread consumed Annabelle. She watched the governor clasp his hands together at his cheerful declaration. 

The giants had relocated to a luxurious dinning room, away from the bloodstained banquet hall in which they had committed the massacre. 

The giants all sat around the beautifully decorated table. Their plates were full of the most delicious and elaborate dishes Annabelle had ever seen. A dark red wine filled their glasses in front of them. In front of each of their plates were three Shrinkees, wide eyed and terrified. Annabelle sat in between Harper and Commissioner Abbot, by Harper's plate. 

Annabelle was having flashbacks to the first dinner she had with the giantesses' families. Her hands were sweaty. She knew these people would die tonight.

As she wallowed, she had a sensation that she was being watched. She looked up at the usual suspects, but the giantesses' eyes were on the governor. She glanced around the table until she locked eyes with the source. A Shrinkee boy who looked to be around her age, was unabashedly staring at her. He had long black hair and sun kissed skin.

He stared at her with shock and pure confusion. Annabelle was equally confused, as she had never seen the boy in her life, but his eyes were glued to her. 

She looked away and prayed that he would too, or else he was going to get himself killed—even sooner than the giants planned. 

The governor continued his speech, "I would just like to commend you Shrinkees on making it this far, not everyone does—well I don't have to tell you that." He chuckled at his own joke, and the giants—sans Nell—joined in. 

He added, with a smirk, "I hope you all enjoy your final Thanksgiving." He looked down at the Shrinkees at his plate—at one particular Shrinkee. 

With a wide grin, Governor Windsor asked, "Would you like to add anything, Mike?" 

Mr. Richards didn't move. He just stared blankly at the tablecloth beneath him. 

"Well on that note," the governor said, raising his glass, "Happy Thanksgiving!"

"Happy Thanksgiving!" The giants toasted around the table. Almost all of them drank generous helpings of their wine. 

Nell, who sat across from Harper didn't make a move. She had been staring at her lap the entire time.

Dr. Sano nodded to her daughter's glass, "Drink your wine, sweetheart."

Nell looked up from her lap with wide eyes, "B-But I'm underage."

Naomi, who was on the other side of her, rolled her eyes, "We're on our island, idiot. There are no drinking laws."

Annabelle knew that wasn't true. Depending on what territory the island fell into, inhabitants of private islands still had to abide by their laws. So if they did something illegal, for example—massacring dozens of people—just because they did it from their private island didn't mean they would get off scot-free.

But no one told Nell that, so the teen anxiously drank her wine. 

"Shall we get started?" Governor Windsor smiled.

"Wait," Leah suddenly inserted, "Who has the Golden Goose?"

The giants turned to each other with curious expressions. 

Mr. Gates noted, "That's right. Did no one find it?"

Annabelle flinched as Harper suddenly pouted, "I didn't find it, even though I like checked soooo many Shrinkees. 

Commissioner Abbot's arm extended far above Annabelle. She patted her daughter's head. "There's always next year, baby," she assured.

Mrs. Gates raised an eyebrow, "Reina, could you have accidently taken it when you were collecting specimen for your lab?"

Dr. Sano shook her head, "No, I was extremely careful. If I had found it, I would've been very vocal. I've been wanting to expand my lab, and Haruma has been very tight with our budget."

Mr. Sano, "Yeah honey, because if I let you buy every laser you wanted, we'd have to take one of the girls out of college," he joked.

Molly frowned, "So then who has the Golden Goose?"

Annabelle glanced around the table, until she realized what had happened. Her heart sank. It wouldn't be long before others figured it out.

As if on cue, Harper gasped, "Penny!"

Nell flinched. Her face was pale. Everyone turned to the youngest member at the table.

"W-What?" Nell stammered. Annabelle cringed. God, she had a horrible poker face.

"The boy you were talking to earlier, where is he?" Harper demanded. 

"I-I stepped on him," Nell said, flustered. 

Naomi sneered at her sister, "Liar, you couldn't kill him did you? You're so embarrassing."

"Naomi, enough," Mr. Sano chided. He turned to his youngest daughter, "Baby, you know that you can't just keep one, right? We have a whole system."

Nell sputtered, "I-I swear Dad, I don't have him."

Molly shook her head, "Why would you even hide the Golden Goose anyway, Penny? I'd thought you would've used it to ask for another library."

"Or a friend," Naomi jeered. 

"Naomi!" Dr. Sano snapped. The punk-rock giantesses placed her hands up in submission, but it was undercut by the smirk she wore.

"Can we just eat?" Nell said, rubbing her eyes. 

"Not until we find the Golden Goose," Dr. Sano insisted. 

"Baby..." Mr. Sano prodded his youngest. 

Nell bit her lip. Her teary eyes met Annabelle's. Annabelle slowly shook her head. "Don't," she mouthed. 

Nell looked down at her lap again. "I'm sorry," she muttered. Annabelle's heart sank. Nell reached down, presumably to her shoe. After a bit of rustling, she pulled out the boy she'd been speaking to during the banquet. However, his entire body was covered in what looked like gold spray paint.

She lay him on the table, where he rolled onto his back, gulping for air. 

Down the table, Mike Richards perked up at the sight of his son. "Kyle! Kyle!" He screamed. He started to get up to his feet. The governor's huge hand plucked him up, and dragged him closer to him. 

"None of that, Mike," he said.

Mr. Richards obeyed him, but looked longingly towards his son.

Dr. Sano loomed over Kyle. She yawned as she looked down at him. The Shrinkee yelped at seeing a ginormous open mouth. 

"Thank you for doing the right thing sweetie. I was afraid the paint I used didn't react to the simulation device," Dr. Sano said through another yawn. 

Annabelle was putting together the pieces in her head. They must've tagged each person with invisible spray paint before they arrived at the banquet. Then the stimulation device would probably reveal the color once it was powered on. Annabelle wondered how many people they could be helping if they devoted their energy and science to less insane and evil behavior. 

Nell continued to rub her eyes, "Can I keep him?"

Mr. Sano frowned, "Baby, you know that's not how it works."

Nell grimaced, "So only Naomi can have a Shrinkee?"

The giantesses exploded at that. The Shrinkees on the table recoiled from the loud shouting.

"Are you seriously comparing Poppy to that disgusting bug?" Leah snapped.

Surprisingly, Nell fought back, "You found her in the exact same way I found Kyle."

"Did you get dropped on your head as a baby?" Naomi spat.

Annabelle looked back and forth between the giantesses and their parents who attempted to calm them down. Annabelle still couldn't believe these immature co-eds had been the ones who ruined her life.

"Commander."

Annabelle jumped back as the boy who had been staring at her was suddenly inches away from her face.

"Fucking Jesus shit," she hissed. She hadn't noticed him at all. 

She quickly looked up at Harper. Thankfully she was too engrossed in yelling at Nell to pay any attention to the interloper.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed? Go back," Annabelle hissed desperately. 

The boy continued to look at her, confused. "Commander why are you here? I thought you said—" He interrupted himself when he suddenly glanced down. "Commander your arm! How did—"

Annabelle covered the loud boy's mouth. "Shut up," she hissed. "Get back before they notice you."

Annabelle froze when she felt eyes on her. She looked up to see Harper staring directly at her. Dread rose within her. She quickly turned to the boy, "Stay absolutely quiet. I'll get you out of this."

The boy removed her hand from his mouth, "No, Commander look, it's okay."

Annabelle wondered what the boy who seemed to have a death wish was talking about. She braced herself, and looked up. Instead of indignant anger, Harper's eyes were drooping. 

Annabelle blinked, utterly confused. It was only then that she noticed the room had gone quiet. She looked around the table and all of the giants were unconscious. They were all slumped over in their chairs. Harper slowly raised her hand towards Annabelle. She muttered a final, "Poppy..." before her hand fell and her eyes closed.

"W-Wha..." Annabelle breathed. 

The Shrinkee boy grabbed her arm, "Come on Commander, we don't have much time." 

Annabelle allowed herself to be led by the Shrinkee. She was too stunned to form full sentences.

"H...How—Wha..." 

The Shrinkee boy looked at her, concerned. He asked, "Are you okay Commander?" He scrunched up his face as he looked her up and down, "And what are you wearing?" 

"Umm," Annabelle started, trying to get her thoughts in order. She didn't even know where to begin, "Who—"

The Shrinkee boy stopped her when he got to the center of the table. He turned to Annabelle, "Do you want to take this one Commander or should I?"

Annabelle stared blankly up at him, "What are you—"

The Shrinkee boy shrugged, "Fine, I'll do it." He cupped his hands around his mouth, "Attention people! We are here to help! You need to move fast if you want to make it out here alive! Please follow me!" He shouted. 

After a moment of hesitation, the remaining Shrinkees all crowded around the Shrinkee boy. They looked as confused as Annabelle felt.

The Shrinkee boy addressed them all, "My name is Byte, and this is my Commander," he said, gesturing to Annabelle, who stood there, wondering if she was dreaming. "We are with the Shrinkee Resistance and we are here to help you. Now, I know you are scared, but I need you to channel that fear into adrenaline, because we need to really haul ass. The first thing I need you to do is push one of these asshole's glasses off of the table," he ordered.

A woman from the crowd blurted out anxiously, "Won't that wake them up?"

Byte shook his head, "They're dossed with the heavy stuff. They won't be getting up for a while."

Annabelle could not believe this was really happening. She glanced at Leah at the end of the table. She half expected her to open her eyes at any second.

"But we need to move fast so get to work!" He ordered.

The crowd of Shrinkees ran over to Nell's glass. Before Annabelle could get his attention, Byte called out, 

"It is imperative that I speak to Mike Richards and Agent X."

He turned to Annabelle with a toothy grin, "I did good, right? I practiced saying that on the entire way here." 

"Uh—"

Mr. Richards tentatively walked over to Byte, followed by his still golden colored son. A man with a beard and a shaved head also approached. 

Mr. Richards nervously asked, "What do you want with me?"

Byte grasped Mr. Richards' hand with both of his hands. He shook it enthusiastically, "Nice to meet ya sir! I really appreciate you for the work you're doing for our people."

Mr. Richards looked taken aback, "You're going to get us out of here, son?"

Byte nodded, "Sure am, you're Priority One for this op. In fact..." His eyes fell on the man with the beard, "Agent X?"

The man nodded. He looked a little unnerved, "Yes, I was told you would be meeting us here for transport." He paused before adding, "You cut it a little close."

Byte shook his head, "No, we needed to let them think they had nothing to worry about. They needed to be unguarded." He turned to Mr. Richards, "This man is your personal shield. Stick by him. We need you to survive, so please try to keep up with him."

Mr. Richards' jaw dropped slightly. His eyes widened, "M-Mr. Sanders? I just hired you a few months ago." 

Agent X's expression remained stoic, "I apologize for the deception sir, but I could not reveal my true mission."

Mr. Richards' son piped up, "Which is?"

"To protect your father against a possible conspiracy to assassinate him," Agent X answered.

"What?" Mr. Richards cried.

"Don't worry," Byte chirped, "The Commander and I won't let anything happen to ya."

Annabelle winced at Byte's words. She opened her mouth to finally explain, but Agent X beat her to it.

"This, is your Commander?" He furrowed his brow, "She's...younger than I expected."

Byte's expression turned dark, "She's saved my life more times than I can count. She's the one who came up with this plan, and she's the reason you're all still alive. And from this moment, she's your Commander too!"

"No I'm not!" Annabelle finally blurted. 

Byte looked at her, perplexed. He began to ask, "What—"

The sound of glass shattering forced everyone's attention to the edge of the table. The other Shrinkees had successfully pushed the glass onto the floor. 

"O-Oh okay," Byte said obviously overwhelmed, still looking at the spot where the glass had been. He turned to Annabelle with uncertainty, "Give me a second, okay?"

Annabelle ran her hands through her hair, stressed. "Yeah," Annabelle said, equally unsure of where her fate would land.

Byte beckoned to the crowd, "Everyone head to the end of the table." Not knowing what else to do, Annabelle followed the crowd towards the table's end. As they walked, she watched the unconscious bodies of the giants. She could not believe someone had actually bested them. Annabelle felt as though she were outside of her body. It didn't seem real, but she was forcing herself to go through the motions.

As they came to the end of the table, the dinning room door tentatively opened. A servant slipped through the door. His expression revealed trepidation and worry. His slight body squeezed through the crack in the door he opened. The servant held an white cake box in his arms. He balanced a wine bottle on top of the box. 

The small crowd of Shrinkees stepped back nervously as the servant set the box down onto the table. He opened the cake box, revealing its lack of contents.

The servant looked back at the door, anxiously. He turned to the table, "Please hurry," he urged. 

Byte, still seemingly shaken, took a moment before ordering, "All right everyone, into the box!" The Shrinkees only hesitated for a moment before rushing into the box.

Annabelle saw Mr. Richards take a step towards the box. Byte placed a hand on his shoulder to stop him. 

He shook his head, "We're using a different method to get to where we need to go." 

The Shrinkees filed into the box while Mr. Richards, his son, Agent X, Byte and Annabelle stayed back. As they all crowded into the box, Annabelle's eyes kept finding their way back to the giantesses. 

They were absolutely still, the only movement belonged to their chests moving up and down. Annabelle's brain didn't let her believe it. It had to be trap or some kind of test. 

"Commander," Byte called to her. He stood in front of the wine bottle's opening. The bottle was set on its side and apparently empty. Mr. Richards was wiggling his way into the bottle.

Annabelle bit down on her lip as she glanced back at the giantesses. 

DO NOT BETRAY OUR GODDESSES. 

Annabelle grew more resolute. If Poppy was against her leaving, then it probably was the right decision.    

Annabelle followed him to the bottle. She bent down so she could crawl inside, but Byte stopped her.

Bashfully he said, "Can you actually go after me? Your skirt is a little..." 

Annabelle looked down and realized that she'd be mooning Byte if she crawled in front of him with the insanely short skirt the giantesses had dressed her in.

Annabelle's cheeks grew warm. It wasn't too often that someone other than the giantesses bore witness to the provocative clothing she wore. She was just thankful the outfit she was in was one of the more modest ones. 

Byte didn't waste any more time. He crawled through the wine's opening. Annabelle gave one final glance towards the giantesses and followed the Shrinkee boy. 

Annabelle was surprised to find that the bottle didn't smell like wine at all. It was clean of any alcohol. 

Annabelle followed Byte through the wine bottle's short bottle neck. When she reached the larger bottom of the bottle, she was met with the others. 

She found herself sliding as the wine bottle suddenly turned upright. Her head smacked directly into the glass floor of the bottle. Annabelle winced, but otherwise brushed the pain off. She heard several gasps from the others.

When she was upright again, she saw everyone was staring at her with concerned, wide eyes. 

"C-Commander are you okay?" Byte demanded. 

Annabelle straightened out her clothing, "Uh, yeah?"

She then realized that anyone other then a Type 0 Shrinkee would've been severely injured from a hit on the head. 

Byte looked like he wanted to follow up with more questions, but the bottle began to move again. Annabelle's stomach lurched as they were lifted up onto the cake box filled with the Shrinkees. She looked up and saw the servant fasten a bottle cap onto the wine bottle. Annabelle hopped he put holes in it for them to breathe.

"Where are we going?" Kyle asked. 

Byte turned from Annabelle and faced the teen, "Somewhere safe."

Mr. Richards frowned, "You can't be more specific?"

Byte shook his head, "Nope, I really can't. We don't give out information like that, just in case we get found out."

Mr. Richards and his son paled. Byte corrected himself quickly, "We won't get caught, but it's protocol that we don't give out any unnecessary info, right Commander?"

Annabelle couldn't take it any longer. She blurted out, "I'm not your Commander!"

Byte stared at her with concerned eyes. Guilt panged Annabelle. She felt as though she'd just yelled at a puppy. Byte slid closer to her.

"Are you undercover or something?" He whispered. 

Annabelle looked him in his brown eyes, "I am not your Commander. I think you have me confused with someone else."

Byte furrowed his brow, "Commander I—"

Agent X interjected, "Then who are you? I made sure to familiarize myself with the identity of each and every employee. I don't recognize you." He scowled at Annabelle.

Mr. Richards also looked at her with suspicion, "He's right, I've never seen you before." 

Annabelle hesitated. She didn't know what the best path forward was. She could lie, but she couldn't think of anything that would explain her presence. If she told the truth, they would just suspect her like the other Shrinkees had when she first visited the giantesses' parents.  

Thankfully, she was bailed out by the servant finally moving. Everyone in the bottle steadied themselves to avoid being tossed around. 

The servant quickly maneuvered his way out the door by balancing the wine on the box with one hand and opening the door with the other.

He slid through the door with the same tentativeness he had when he first come into the room. Annabelle peered out the bottle and saw the same two suits guarding the door. They didn't react when the servant passed by them. 

Annabelle wondered what the servant's cover was. The giantesses' families seemed to function like a well oiled machine. Annabelle suspected that whatever coordinated plan Byte's "resistance" had cooked up, had to have been thoroughly planned.

The Shrinkee watched the servant scurry through the halls of the mansion. Annabelle wished he would've acted less jumpy, but she figured he probably wanted to get his task over with. Annabelle noticed Byte was sitting up and staring out of the wine glass attentively, a contrast to the laid-back attitude he'd been displaying.

"Are you okay?" Annabelle asked him.

He looked taken aback, but he nodded. "Yeah, it's just this a pretty big mission. I can't really screw it up. I mean you were the one who told me how big of a deal this was before you sent me off," Byte said.

Annabelle blinked, "Why do you think I'm your Commander?"

Byte frowned, "Because you are. I saw you hit your head earlier, Commander. I'm wondering if you hit it before that too. Doc can check you out when we get back."

Kyle sat up, "Get back where?" He asked, intrigued. 

Byte replied, "All will be revealed soon enough. Patience, young grasshopper." He turned to Annabelle with a toothy grin, "I just saw that show a couple of days ago during patrol. Some security guard fell asleep watching it. I was just going to nab some circuits, but I stayed and watched like six episodes."

Annabelle had no idea what he was talking about, but his enthusiasm made Annabelle smile in spite of herself. Between Steven and this kid, it was nice to talk to someone not a million times Annabelle's size. 

The moment was cut short when the servant slid into a dark room in an off shoot of one of the main hallways. Darkness swallowed the wine bottle, but the servant soon opened another door in the room. 

Although she was surrounded by the glass of the wine bottle, Annabelle knew they were outside. Despite it being night, the stars illuminated their surroundings. Inside the bottle, Kyle's spray painted skin softly glowed, allowing the Shrinkees to see each other.

Annabelle saw that the other side of the door revealed a stairway which lead to a beach down below.

Annabelle was in awe of how beautiful it looked set against the night sky. The Shrinkee didn't have long to appreciate the beauty. The servant rushed down the stairs, jostling everyone in the wine bottle as he did so. Annabelle wondered how the Shrinkees in the cake box were fairing below them.

The servant was soon at the bottom of the stairs. Wet sand crunched underneath his shoes as he walked along the shore. Annabelle couldn't begin to guess what the next step was.

Then she saw it. Almost silently, a jet ski approached from the distance. Annabelle had never heard a water craft so quiet. Annabelle couldn't see who was driving the jet ski due to the driver wearing a helmet.

Without much fanfare, the servant handed the cake box to the jet ski driver. The driver had a backpack that he removed from his person. Carefully, he placed the box in the bag. He secured the backpack and placed it on his back. With a nod and not much else, the driver took off and disappeared into the vast black ocean.

Byte's muscles relaxed. He peered intensely out the wine bottle, watching the jet ski disappear into the darkness. A wide grin slowly spread across his face.

"Halfway there," he muttered, pleased. 

The servant wasted no time in turning from the ocean. Instead of returning back to the mansion, the servant seemed to be heading for a dense jungle.

"We're not going with them?" Kyle asked. Anxiety plagued his voice.  

Byte shook his head, "They're being rescued—we're on a mission."

Mr. Richards protested, "Now hold on, I didn't agree to this. My son needs to be somewhere safe."

Byte replied, "I didn't think you would've wanted to be separated from your son."

Mr. Richards scowled, "I don't, but I can't have him placed in danger."

Byte stretched his arms, "Well, the resistance didn't decide to save you out of the kindness of our hearts. We need you Mr. Richards. Where those other people are going is the safest place for them, sure, but if you don't help us, it's only a matter of time before BSA finds them and comes after every last one of us."

"BSA?" Annabelle inquired.

Agent X spoke after he had been silent for the entire ride. He revealed, "The Better Society Association. They front as a non-profit organization, but are responsible for countless coordinated atrocities against people with HDD."

Annabelle's mouth became dry. She didn't know why, but the official nature of the BSA surprised her. She had assumed that the giantesses' families were committing mass killings as a sick hobby. The fact that they were an organized entity chilled her to her bones. Each day brought new information that emphasized the hubris she held when she thought she could ever escape them. 

Annabelle froze. It hit her all at once. The dread she felt was overwhelming. What was she doing? She had just been going through the motions, but she realized she should not have went along with Byte.

It was almost funny. She'd spent the entirety of her captivity trying to escape the giantesses' clutches, but now that she was out of their sight, she realized how hopeless it was to run. She didn't know Byte's escape plan for them, but she did know the giantesses would never stop looking for her—and apparently they had the resources of an established organization to probably track her down. 

Annabelle stood up, startling everyone. She had to hold onto the wine's walls to steady herself, but she stayed upright. 

"Commander?" Byte asked, concerned. 

"Stop calling me that," Annabelle snapped. She ran her hands through her hair, "I've got to go back. I can't be here."

"What are you talking about?" Byte asked.

"I-I've got to go, you don't understand," she panicked. 

Byte began to stand up to come over to her, but Agent X's gruff voice interjected. His dark eyes had been scrutinizing her with suspicion since they met.

"Who are you?" He demanded, "You don't work for the Foundation for the Betterment of People with HDD, and I didn't see you in the banquet hall."

Byte frowned, "I told you she's our Commander—"

"Enough!" Agent X snarled at Byte. "She's admitted it herself, she's not your Commander." He narrowed his eyes at her, "Tell us who you are."

Annabelle blanched when she felt all the other Shrinkees' eyes turn to her. 

She started to stammer out, "I-I—"

A booming voice shook them all. 

"You! What the hell are you doing?" The voice was deep and harsh.

The servant who carried them flinched, causing Annabelle and Byte to fall onto the wine bottle's floor. 

Annabelle picked herself up and peered out the bottle. A suit was shouting at the servant. He held a flashlight that she shone on the servant's person.

With a warbly voice, the servant answered, "I-I got lost on my way back from the outhouse. It's just so dark—"

"Is that wine in your hand?" The suit barked. 

The servant stumbled over his words, "Um, I was just—"

Though Annabelle couldn't see his face clearly in the dark, she could practically hear the smug smirk on the suit's face.

"Were you skipping out on your duties to drink on the job, bug?" He laughed dryly.  

"No! I—"

"I'm actually impressed. You got some balls on you. Not only did you snatch a bottle, but you also played hooky on an extermination night. That's bold. Maybe we should test how brave you are. I'm sure the bosses could use another bug for their feast," he jeered. 

"I'm telling you the truth—"

Faster than Annabelle expected someone of his size to move, the suit was by the servant's side in a second. He gripped his neck and began to drag him in the direction of the mansion.

The mood in the wine bottle became deathly anxious. 

Byte grimaced, "Okay, so this is not cool at all."

Mr. Richards leaned forward. "What are we going to do?" he whispered harshly. 

Byte turned to Agent X with a resolute gaze. "No matter what happens, protect him," he said, nodding towards Mr. Richards. 

Agent X nodded with determination. 

The suit forced the servant back through the beach. The servant stayed silent, but Annabelle could feel the wine bottle shake. Annabelle clenched her fists. If the suit stayed true to his word, they'd be walking right back into the giants' den. 

They climbed the stairway that led back into the mansion. As they entered through the door way, the servant protested, "S-Sir, I don't think the Masters and Mistresses would appreciate their dinner being interrupted. 

"Are you trying to tell me what to do, you puny bug?" The suit snapped. 

"N-No! I just don't think we should break their schedule. Y-You know how much they value order," he pleaded.

The suit pulled him into the corridor, but he didn't say anything further. Annabelle was relieved when instead of heading to the dinning room, the suit dragged the servant into what looked like to be the kitchens. 

The room was filled with people bustling around, stirring pots and sautéing vegetables. It looked just as Annabelle imagined a high-end restaurant would—although with slightly more anxious faces.

"Hey!" The suit bellowed, causing each person in the room to freeze. Only the sound of the sizzling pans could be heard. Annabelle looked at their fearful faces. It seemed as though she wasn't the only one who found the suits intimidating. 

When he had their attention, the suit began, "Don't worry bug-kin, this won't take long. I just need to know who is in charge of the wine."

No one moved. Inside the wine bottle was equally tense. They all stared out the bottle, intensely watching the scene unfold in front of them.

Annabelle heard the suit bark out a harsh laugh, "Really? No one is in charge of the wine? What, did it just sail here on a raft all by itself?"

The kitchen was silent. Everyone glanced at each other with apprehension.  

"Come on," the suit laughed again, "I won't bite."

After another bout of tense silence, a thin woman raised her hand. 

So quietly that Annabelle could hardly hear her, she warbled out, "I-I looked after the wine shipments, and organized them."

"Great!" The suit cheered, "That's all I wanted to know."

He released the servant he had been gripping, and stepped closer to the woman. Once the suit wasn't so close to the servant, Annabelle was able to get a good look at him. He was large, his frame imposing and wide. His dark hair was close to his head, shaved down to a buzz cut. The suit's boots squeaked throughout the quiet kitchen. The woman looked up at him with trepidation. 

"Oh right," he smiled, "I have one more question." He slammed his fist into her jaw. 

Annabelle and the other Shrinkees in the bottle looked on in horror as the woman collapsed to the ground. 

No other person moved to help her, instead their eyes were trained to the floor.

The suit kicked her while she withered on the floor, "Did you notice there was a bottle missing?" He shouted down at her between kicks.

"What the fuck," Kyle hissed, his face was pressed up against the wine bottle, "What are they doing? Fucking help her!"

"It's not that simple," Byte said. His face was serious, a contrast to the grin he'd been wearing when he met Annabelle.

"Like hell it isn't," Kyle spat, "There's only one of him! I don't care how big he is, they can take him."

Annabelle tsked bitterly, "They can't afford to get involved. They're in the kitchen, which means they aren't Shrinkees—they're the family members and friends of Shrinkees that are being held hostage by the giantess—I mean by the BSA. If they step out of line, then their loved ones will pay the price."

Mrs. Richards slowly rubbed his face, "This is barbaric. How could I not have known? For god's sake, Warren and I are golfing buddies."

Annabelle pulled her knees up to her chest, "They're really good at hiding their psychotic side until it's too late." She had sat next to Harper in their STAT class for weeks, and not once did she suspect anything.

Outside of the wine bottle, the suit was finally winding down. The woman was eerily still. Annabelle wasn't sure if she was still alive until the suit prodded her head with his boot. The woman groaned and twitched on the ground.

He turned to the people nearest to her with a snarl, "Take her to your quarters." 

They wasted no time. They collected her limp body and carried her out the room, scurrying with urgency. 

Startling the shit out of Annabelle, the suit spun around and grabbed the wine bottle from the servant. He was rough, forcing everyone in the bottle to collide against the bottle's walls. The suit slammed the bottle on one of the kitchen's counters.

"Someone get rid of this," he ordered coldly. He paused, then added, "Make sure you throw it out with your waste. Don't mix it in with the regular trash."

A wide grin spread across his face when his eyes landed on the servant. He strutted up to him. His large figure towered over the terrified looking man.

The suit draped a beefy arm over the servant's shoulder. He sneered down at him, "It just so happens that I'm on my break. How about some of the boys and I show you how we like to relax?"

"N-No, please!" The servant whimpered. The suit ignored his pleas and began to shove him towards the kitchen's exit.

Annabelle watched Agent X's expression become fearful. He turned to Byte, "Will he talk?"

Byte, who had been silently watching the servant get dragged away shook his head slowly, "Nah, he won't."

"How can you be so sure?" Mr. Richards demanded.  

"Because the Commander picked him out herself. She knows people—knows who will break, who won't. It's like a super power," Byte explained, pride leaking into his words.

If Mr. Richards believed in Byte, his face didn't show it. He turned to Annabelle, "Is that true? You can just tell?"

Annabelle barely stopped herself from snapping at him. 

She sighed, "I can't tell anything, but I'm sure this Commander person has her reasons for choosing him." She listened to the servant's whimpers and pleas grow distant from the hallway. 

She begged the universe to let him survive whatever was about to be done to him. He didn't deserve what was coming his way. None of them did.

The moment the suit and servant could no longer be heard, several of the kitchen workers rushed to the beaten woman's side. 

"I got her," a man said, he lifted her and carried her gently in his arms. 

Another woman walked up to him. She spoke with a British accent, "Bring her to the Eastern Entertainment hall, I think someone working in the cinema is a doctor."

A panicked look passed over the man's face, "This is my first time here, I don't know where that is."

Annabelle wondered just how big the place was. She hadn't had a chance to get a good look at the mansion when they were in the dark. 

The woman stepped up to him, nervous, but resolute.

"I'll show you," she declared. She guided him out the door and, carefully, he followed, carrying the bleeding woman. 

The room was filled with a heavy silence after they left. Kyle bit down on his lip and glanced from outside the wine bottle to Byte. 

"What are we going to do now?" He cried. 

Before Byte could answer, the Shrinkees were once again thrown around when the bottle was suddenly lifted from the counter.

"I will throw this away," a tired voice offered. The familiarity of the heavily accented voice struck Annabelle. 

She pressed herself against the bottle's walls and craned her neck. She caught a glimpse of a gray beard, confirming her suspicions. 

The bottle jerked around as the giant walked. Annabelle knew she had to get his attention. She looked up and saw the wine bottle's top was too high for her to reach. After a quick glance, she determined that Agent X was the tallest. 

She turned to him, and asked urgently, "Can you lift me up?" She pointed up at the bottle's top. 

Agent X, who had still been trying to steady himself, frowned at her.

"Why?" He growled.  

Annabelle looked at him in disbelief. "Because I need to get up there," she replied. She stumbled into the walls again as the giant rushed through the halls. 

Agent X's eyes narrowed at Annabelle. He scowled and demanded, "What are you going to do when you get up there?"

"What?" Annabelle asked, exasperated, "I'm going to get him to help us. Why are you—"

"I've got you, Commander," Byte interjected. He crawled over to her, barely keeping his balance. He kneeled down next to her. Agent X glowered at the two of them, but if Byte noticed, he ignored him.

"Sit on my shoulders, and I'll boost ya up," he directed. 

Annabelle lifted her leg and straddled his neck. She didn't know about the logistics of what they were doing, but she didn't have a better idea. Byte started to stand, but the sway of the bottle almost toppled them. Annabelle squealed, preparing to fully smack her face into the bottle's floor, but a set of steady hands held her up.

Kyle had leaned his weight against Byte and was holding Annabelle up by her back. Annabelle shot him an appreciative glance, and the gold-tinted boy nodded at her. 

"Thanks brother," Byte said, relief in his voice.

Annabelle balanced her weight on Byte's shoulders as he stood up to his full height. It was an almost impossible to stay upright with the giant moving so much, but Annabelle made sure not to lean too much to one side so Byte could keep his balance. 

When she felt him keep still for more than a second, Annabelle lifted her knee and began to kneel on Byte's shoulder. It was easier than she expected to maintain her balance. Soon both knees were on his shoulders, then she found herself standing upright on Byte. She could feel everyone's eyes on her. 

She peered up at the bottle's top. It was still out of reach for her. Even if she jumped, she wouldn't be able to reach it. She could feel Byte begin to tremble underneath her. She needed to act quickly.

She noticed the bottle's neck was pretty narrow. If she turned herself horizontal, she could maybe make it.

Without pausing to let her doubts distract her, Annabelle jumped. It so happened that the second her feet left Byte's shoulders, the giant opened a door that led to outside of the mansion. Not allowing her shock to ruin the opportunity, Annabelle turned sideways in the air and placed her hands above her head. Just as she'd hoped, she successfully held herself in place.  

"Heck yeah!" Byte cheered from below. 

Annabelle couldn't help but be spurred by his enthusiasm. She began to shimmy up the bottle. Her legs and arms were forced to bend, until she resembled a crab. Annabelle came face to face with the bottle's top. The bottle cap the servant had fastened onto the mouth of the bottle did, in fact, have holes in it. Annabelle raised her foot to push against the cap, when suddenly the bottle began to shake. The thunderous rhythmic pounding of footsteps let her know the giant was walking down the stairs towards the beach.

Annabelle quickly returned her foot to its original position to avoid falling back down. She held herself up for dear life as the giant bustled down the stairs. Finally, he reached the sand of the beach and Annabelle could steady herself again.

With a heavy breath, Annabelle lifted her foot and pressed it against the cap. It wouldn't budge. 

Annabelle cursed inwardly. "Dufort!" She called out, "Chef Dufort!"

The giant didn't break a step in his stride. Annabelle's joints were beginning to scream, but she couldn't give up so easily. She kicked the bottle cap. Surprisingly, it moved slightly. She kicked it again and it moved more the second time.

"Hurry up!" Mr. Richards shouted from below, "We don't have much time!"

Annabelle couldn't see anything from her perspective, but she smelled rotting waste from outside the bottle. They were getting closer to whatever makeshift landfill they had created on the island. Annabelle knew she could survive being tossed into a garbage pile, but she doubted the durability of the Type 1 Shrinkees who were inside the bottle with her.

Fueled by panic, Annabelle kicked the bottle cap again. It jostled, tipping in the air before it landed back on top of the bottle's mouth. 

Annabelle kicked one last time and the bottle cap flew from the top. The salt laced night air filled Annabelle's nostrils. Although it was dark, Annabelle could view Dufort from her angle below. He hadn't noticed the cap had been kicked off and had fallen onto the sand. 

"Dufort!" Annabelle screamed again. He stopped dead in his tracks, causing Annabelle to lose her grip. Before she could fall to the bottom of the bottle, Annabelle gripped the bottle's rim. She hung from the rim, holding onto it with all her might.

"Dufort! Dufort!" She screamed until her lungs burned. 

"Dufort!" Byte joined in, supporting Annabelle with his own screams.

Relief washed over Annabelle when the chef's eyes met hers. Dufort lifted the bottle higher up to get a closer look. Annabelle's stomach flipped at the sudden change in height. She focused on Dufort instead of her nausea. 

"Tiny girl!" Dufort gasped. 

Annabelle grimaced as she started slipping. "D-Dufort! Can you—"

The Shrinkee was lifted even higher into the air as Dufort plucked her from the bottle with his free hand. The chef's massive face appeared in front of her. He seemed to have aged much more since the last time they had spoken. His thin face was contorted with shock.

"Tiny girl, what are you doing here?" Dufort gasped.

Annabelle pushed down the terror she felt from being dangled in the air. She focused on Dufort's face. 

"Dufort! There are people in the bottle!" She squeaked.

"What?" Dufort looked down at the bottle. He squinted his eyes and lifted the bottle up a little closer to his face. Annabelle heard the squeaky voices of the Shrinkee men below. 

"We don't have much time!" Annabelle cried, "We need your help!"

Dufort frowned, "Wait a moment." Annabelle's stomach dropped as she was suddenly lowered. Dufort squatted down close to the sand. He set the wine bottle down sideways onto the sand. He opened up his hand and placed Annabelle into his cold palm. Annabelle peered down over his fingers and watched the Shrinkee men crawl out of the bottle.

His confused eyes flickered from the bottle to Annabelle. 

"What is happening?" Dufort breathed. He looked as though he wasn't sure if he was hallucinating. 

Byte's small voice called out from down below. "Hey! Hey big guy! Pick me up!" He shouted. 

Dufort furrowed his brow down at Byte, "Who are you?"

"Don't worry about that, big guy! Just pick me up, I gotta talk to ya," Byte yelled.

Dufort turned to Annabelle with a questioning look. Annabelle nodded approvingly. The chef grimaced, but grabbed Byte from the ground. He placed Byte next to Annabelle, who made sure to steady him when he wobbled a bit before he was able to find his footing. 

"We're with the Shrinkee Resistance," Byte introduced himself. Annabelle assumed Dufort probably thought Byte was referring to the Shrinkees down below. 

Byte continued, "We need you to take us somewhere."

Dufort's eyes widened, "The résistance?" He shook his head, "No no no, this I cannot do. I cannot get involved."

Byte bristled, "This isn't about you. This is about our people everywh—"

Annabelle cut off Byte's tirade. She pleaded with the chef, "Dufort, please. They're trying to help Shrinkees who've been held against their will—Shrinkees like your daughter."

Dufort's winced at the mention of his daughter. "Have you seen my daughter?" He demanded. 

Annabelle nodded urgently, "Yes—well not in person—but I'm pretty sure she's still alive." 

Dufort shoved his hand closer to his face. Both Byte and Annabelle fell to their bottoms as Dufort's manic face filled Annabelle's vision.

"Where have you seen her? Is she well?" He asked intensely. 

"W-Whoa giant guy, calm down," Byte said, slowly scooting away from Dufort.

Annabelle held her hands out, she implored, "I think they're keeping her alive for now, but if you help us now, maybe we can try to help Camilla later."

Dufort looked to be at war with himself. He looked at Annabelle and then back towards the mansion. 

"You will try to help my daughter?" He asked softly.

Annabelle nodded. She turned to Byte, "You'll help her, right?" She asked.

Byte looked flustered for a moment before nodding. He replied, "Yeah, I don't see why not. I mean we were thinking of doing another rescue mission after this one." He paused before adding with a sheepish smile, "Though we may have to rethink our strategy after seeing how this mission is turning out."

Dufort sighed, adding to the ocean breeze that was gently ruffling Annabelle's hair.

"All right," he relented.

Annabelle exhaled, relieved, while Byte grinned brightly.

"Cool," Byte said, "It's a little far, but with your giant legs, I think we'll get there pretty quickly.

Dufort nodded, and Byte crawled over to the giant's hand. He cupped his hands over his mouth and shouted down, "Get back in bottle guys! We're gonna be on our way now!"

Byte gave a satisfied smile as he scooted back to the middle of Dufort's hand. Annabelle couldn't see the bottle or the other Shrinkees from her perspective, but Dufort began to collect the wine bottle from the sand. Dufort let out a soft groan as he stood back up. 

Annabelle tensed as she was lifted back up to great heights once more. It was always so jarring to move heights so quickly. She situated herself to the middle of Dufort's palm just as he began to walk.

"Just straight forward towards the trees," Byte ordered. Dufort nodded, and silently followed Byte's command. 

Dufort's crunchy footsteps echoed on the empty beach. Each step scared Annabelle, she was afraid he would slip on the cold sand. In the dark night, Annabelle had a difficult time seeing where they were going, but it wasn't long before the sound of Dufort stepping on sand was replaced with the hard crunch of branches and leaves. 

As enormous trees' leaves rustled above them as Dufort walked, Annabelle took a moment to inhale the fresh air into her lungs. It had been so long since she'd been able to take in fresh air. She closed her eyes and allowed the freshness of the air to engulf her. 

She slowly opened her eyes and flinched when she saw Byte staring at her with dark, curious eyes.

"You're...different," he noted. 

Annabelle stared at him for a moment, unsure of how to proceed. "Byte," she started, slowly, I don't know how many times I have to tell you this, but I'm not your Commander."

Byte stared back at her, "Who do you think you are, then?"

Annabelle knew he wasn't going to believe her unless she had an outside perspective. Annabelle looked up at Dufort, "Chef Dufort? Who am I?" She asked.

Dufort glanced down at her, before looking back at where he was going. He answered, "You are tiny girl. You are with the young women—ah I mean the young misses."

Byte frowned, "What does he mean?"

Annabelle pulled her knees to her chest and rested her chin on her knees. "He means that I am not your Commander. He means that I have never seen you before today, and he means that I can't go with you after we reach wherever we're heading to," Annabelle said directly. 

Byte scrunched up his face in confusion, "But what does he mean 'you are with the young wome—"

"It doesn't matter," Annabelle mumbled. She needed to change the subject. Her eyes gazed up at Dufort. His face showed his determination. His stride was strong. He walked through the trees and other fauna without hesitation or fear of what was waiting in the dark. He was no doubt thinking of his daughter.

"Chef Dufort?" Annabelle called again, "I just wanted to let you know I saw Camilla in a magazine around a month ago."

Dufort stopped dead in his tracks. Both Annabelle and Byte hurriedly steadied themselves so they wouldn't fall over.

Dufort hovered over Annabelle with desperate eyes, "She is okay? She is well?"

Annabelle decided that a half-truth would be the best course of action. There was no need for Annabelle to tell him which section of the magazine his daughter was in. 

Annabelle nodded, "She looked okay in the photo." She added, "She's very pretty."

Dufort smiled longingly, "Yes, she is the most beautiful girl in the world."

He smiled sadly at Annabelle, but quickly lifted his head and started to walk again. Byte sighed with relief. Annabelle's eyes lingered on the Shrinkee boy. She could sense that leadership positions weren't a strong suit of his. He appeared stressed—an unnatural expression for what seemed to be an easy-going young man. 

"Turn left here!" Byte suddenly ordered. 

Dufort followed his directions and continued his stride. Byte's stressed expression washed away as he gave Annabelle a reassuring grin.

"We'll be there soon," he said.

It hit Annabelle that she wouldn't have much time left with him. She had so many questions.

"How big is this resistance?" Annabelle suddenly blurted.

Byte looked surprised by the abrupt question, but he answered, "I'm actually not sure. We have different sectors and units. I typically go on solo missions, and this is my first time leading a mission."

Annabelle hesitated before asking, "Is there any reason you were assigned this mission? Not to say you aren't capable, it's just that you said this is an important mission and well..."

"I'm greener than a plant?" Byte finished.

Annabelle gave a small smile. "Kinda," she replied. 

Byte laughed, "Yeah well I guess you—er I mean the Commander—told me she believed in me, so here I am."

"You have a lot of faith in your Commander," Annabelle noted.

He smiled wistfully, "It's more like she has faith in me for some reason. She's the one who found me when I was just a selfish little thief, scurrying around and stealing stuff from big people. She told me I had talent and that I could actually be doing something meaningful. I've been with the resistance ever since."

Annabelle furrowed her brow. She believed him, but she'd never heard of a Shrinkee just roaming around freely after they've been shrunken. 

"How were you able to steal things? Was the person you were registered under helping you?" Annabelle inquired.

Byte matched her confused expression. "Um, no. I was never owned by a big person," Byte replied. 

Annabelle sat up straight, "I didn't say owned, I said registered." She continued, confused and frustrated, "What happened to you after you shrank? Did no one find you?" 

Annabelle thought the idea of shrinking and being alone and lost sounded like one of the most terrifying things to happen to a person.

Byte stared at her with concern in his eyes. He muttered under his breath, "You must've really hit your head, Commander."

"Byte—"

He answered, cutting her off, "I never shrank. I've always been this size."

Annabelle blinked, not understanding what he was saying. That wasn't possible. Shrinkees shrank. That was what they did.

Byte called out to Dufort before Annabelle could follow up with more questions.

"Hey, you can stop now," he shouted up at him. 

Dufort jerked to a stop. Both Annabelle and Byte fell forward, but Dufort shifted his fingers to form a wall. The Shrinkees collided into the wall of fingers roughly, but were otherwise safe.

"Where now?" Dufort's anxious voice boomed down at them. Annabelle and Byte grimaced as they collected themselves. 

"It's the tree to your right," Byte identified, sitting back up.

Dufort turned to the tree. He was a lot smoother with his movements. Annabelle was able to keep herself upright as the giant moved. The tree Dufort faced didn't appear to be unique in anyway, but Byte's gleeful expression suggested otherwise.

"Lower us to the ground, please!" Byte shouted up to Dufort. The Chef nodded and squatted down. He placed his hand on the leafy ground and Annabelle and Byte stepped from his palm. 

Annabelle's feet tingled as the cold dirt pressed against her soles. She closed her eyes and wiggled her toes. She couldn't remember the last time her bare feet had touched something that wasn't the giantesses' furniture. The ground was cold and harder than she expected, but Annabelle couldn't have been happier. She inhaled deeply, taking in the crisp night air. She'd never felt so free. 

After she had received her fill, she opened her eyes. Her heart jumped when she saw Byte staring at her. He gazed at her like she was a painting he didn't understand. 

The Shrinkee boy blinked. 

"You're not the Commander," he breathed, as if the idea had finally become real for him.

"No," Annabelle said, "I'm not."

Byte's eyes analyzed her with intrigue. "But you look—"

Annabelle never heard the end of what Byte was going to say. She was shoved to the ground by a force that knocked the wind from her. Agent X's bulky frame pressed her into the dirt. He pinned her to the ground with his knee on her back. The side of Annabelle's face was smeared into the dirt.

Everyone around her froze. Kyle and Mr. Richards stiffened as they watched Agent X hold down Annabelle. Byte stood, eyes wide. Fury painted his face. Annabelle couldn't see Chef Dufort's reaction, but he wasn't moving—he was most likely equally stunned. 

"I know you," he hissed.

Annabelle grunted as he increased the pressure on his knee. She was afraid she was going to snap in half. Suddenly, Byte charged at the bear of a man. He leapt at him with surprising speed and tackled him, freeing Annabelle

"Get off of her!" He shouted. 

Annabelle, covered in dirt, clambered from the ground and scooted away as the two men tussled with each other. Although Byte was more agile than Agent X, the older man had him in pure strength. He easily held him to the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you, man?" Byte grunted. He struggled underneath the burly man. 

Agent X held Byte by his shoulders and screamed in his face. "She's one of them!" He barked. He tore his gaze from Byte and turned toward Annabelle.

Annabelle trembled when Agent X's enraged, disgust filled eyes met hers. 

"What are you talking about?" Kyle demanded. He, along with his father, had not moved, not sure what to make of the scene before them. 

Agent X didn't break his gaze with Annabelle. He continued to glower at her.

"I couldn't place her before, but it all made sense when I figured it out. She's the Princesses' pet," Agent X spat.

Annabelle flinched at the name. A mixture of shame and frustration swirled inside of her. She wanted to say something—anything to deny it, but Poppy's voice screamed in her head. 

HE'S RIGHT. WE ARE OUR GODDESSES' PET. SHOW THEM THE POWER OF OUR GODDESSES.

"Shut up," Annabelle muttered under her breath.

Byte stopped struggling. He looked up at Agent X in disbelief. He sneered at the man, "That's..." he trailed off as he turned to Annabelle. Annabelle knew he could read the murky, dense emotions she was feeling on her face.

Byte shook his head, "N...No...that's not—"

Agent X slowly got up from Byte. He stood to his feet and collected himself, "Don't be fooled by her pretty face, kid. She's on their side."

Annabelle clenched her fists at his words.

"No," she protested, finding her voice above Poppy's noise, "I'm not. I would never—"

Mr. Richards interjected, blatantly frustrated. "Will someone tell me what is going on?" He demanded. 

Agent X spoke first, "She's a traitor, Mr. Richards. She obeys the daughters of the BSA founders—known to the resistance as 'The Princesses'." 

Annabelle swiveled to Mr. Richards. "He's wrong!" She cried, "They kidnapped me. I never wanted any of this." Her voice cracked as she spoke.

Chef Dufort's booming voice spoke, startling the Shrinkees on the ground. The giant's face was shrouded by the darkness of the night, but his voice was sincere.

"Tiny girl is right. They take her. They keep her in cage," Dufort attempted to explain.

Annabelle appreciated his intentions, but she found her cheeks burning with embarrassment at the description of her pet-like treatment. 

"You don't know what she's done," Agent X snapped, ignoring Dufort. He glared at Byte, who was still on the ground, stunned and quiet. Annabelle was torn between being desperate to know what he was thinking, and not wanting to know at all.

Agent X urged, "I know you must've gotten the reports too." Byte didn't react to him. Agent X scoffed at Byte's silence. 

He turned to Mr. Richards and Kyle. He sneered, "She murdered people—she murdered our people." 

Annabelle stiffened. "What?" She breathed. She wasn't even offended by the lie, she was simply confused.

Agent X's face contorted with disgust. He looked absolutely revolted by Annabelle. "Don't play dumb, you monstrous bitch. You tore people's throats open," he seethed.

Annabelle's mouth dropped slightly. She was stumped, "What are you talking about?"

"Stop, Agent X," Byte said quietly, but with a firm tone. He pulled himself up to his feet. "It wasn't her," he said. 

Agent X grunted, "How the hell can you know that?"

Byte shrugged, "I just do."

Agent X laughed harshly, "This is why I don't work with teenagers. You think with your dick." He shook his head and landed his gaze on Annabelle. His eyes turned furious once more when he looked at her. 

"How could you do that to your own people?" He hissed, "What did they promise you? Protection? Money? Whatever it was, it wasn't worth it."

Annabelle didn't know whether to laugh or cry at just how off the mark Agent X was. 

"You don't know anything," Annabelle tsked. 

Agent X took a step towards her, "I know that you're a selfish trait—"

"No!" Chef Dufort barked, alarming the Shrinkees with his loud voice. His frown was settled deeply on his face. "Tiny girl, she is not traitor. She does not choose this life, just as I do not choose my life. She say she will help me find my daughter and she find her in magazine. Tiny girl, she does not tell young misses about me. The young misses, they use tiny girl for—"

"It's okay, Chef," Annabelle interjected. She couldn't let him go on. It was humiliating enough to have to deal with what the giantesses put her through. She didn't need a third party recount of her abuse.

Annabelle met Agent X's vicious eyes with her own steely gaze. Not only was the bastard spreading baseless rumors about her, he actually believed them. Annabelle trudged her way over to him. Her anger increasing with every step.

She saw Byte tense from her peripheral. "Wait!" He called, anxiously.

Annabelle ignored him and walked up to Agent X, who narrowed his eyes down at her. He snarled at her, but Annabelle was far too pissed to be intimidated by the large Shrinkee. 

"I don't know what bullshit you've heard," Annabelle started, her voice was even despite her fury, "But I am not a traitor. Like Chef said, I did not choose for 'the Princesses' to shrink me down, just like you didn't choose for the BSA to shrink you. Every second I'm with them I have to fight to keep my humanity. I know you're probably freaking out like this because you need an outlet for how angry and scared you are at being shrunken, but I suggest you find someone else to put your shit onto, because I may be a lot of things, but I am not traitor."

Agent X scoffed, but Annabelle could tell she unnerved him. The burly man folded his arms, "You—" he began before Annabelle cut him off. 

She hissed, "And if I was actually selfish, truly selfish, I would be begging Byte to take me with you guys right now, but you know what? I'm not. Although every fiber of my shrunken fucking body is telling me to run away—to escape—I'm not going to. I'm going to turn back around and walk right back into the gigantic obsessive clutches of four sociopaths. Do you know why?"

Annabelle was startled to hear Byte's quiet voice ask, "Why?"

Annabelle glanced at the Shrinkee. He looked deeply saddened. Annabelle's shoulders slumped, and her anger began to melt away. 

She tried to answer, but she felt a lump in her throat. She swallowed and replied, "Because even though you drugged them, escaped from them, and ruined their horrible feast, the biggest offense you committed was taking me with you. As long as I'm with you guys, you'll be in danger."

Annabelle gestured to Mr. Richards, "And for some reason the resistance needs him. I won't be the reason your mission fails, Byte."

Byte's face darkened. He looked down at the ground and kicked the dirt.

"You think pretty highly of yourself, huh?" Agent X said gruffly, "What makes you think they'll came after you? It shouldn't be too difficult to get another Shrinkee to turn traitor—"

A deafening siren pierced through the jungle. Everyone froze as a bullhorn seemed to shake the entire island. 

"Shit," Annabelle hissed. She and Dufort exchanged fearful glances. They both nodded. Dufort placed his hand down on the ground, and Annabelle began to make her way to it when Byte stepped in front of her.

"Hold on!" He pleaded. 

Annabelle glanced back at the other Shrinkee men who wore alarmed expressions. She cried over the sound of the siren, "Byte we don't have time for this! You have a mission to complete. There's probably an escape hatch or a secret tunnel around here, right?"

Byte flinched and started to respond. Annabelle cut him off, "Actually its better if I don't know." She needed to separate all ties with them.

"Tiny girl!" Chef Dufort urged.

Annabelle stepped around Byte. The Shrinkee boy's face twisted with frustration. "But—" He began.

"They're probably already looking for me now. The last thing I want is for them to accidently stumble across you guys while they're searching for me," Annabelle explained. "I'll be fine," she added. Annabelle gave him a small smile that immediately crumbled from her face. She turned away from him quickly before he could see her fear. She stepped into Dufort's hand before she was able to change her mind. 

She didn't look back as Dufort lifted her to his gigantic face. Terror plagued every inch of his features. 

"Here's the story," Annabelle said, hoping that if she sounded confident, she would feel it. She continued, "You were throwing the wine bottle away when you got turned around because it was so dark. If a man in a suit sees you, drop me onto the ground—do not hesitate. Trust me, I will be okay."

Dufort frowned, "I cannot say I found tiny girl?"

Annabelle frantically shook her head, "No! I don't know what they'll do if they find me with you, but it won't be good." 

Annabelle remembered when Amy had picked her up in the jet plane. The giantesses had believed that Amy had simply picked up Annabelle after she'd fallen, and they still would've eaten her alive if Annabelle hadn't begged them to spare her. She shuddered to think what they would do to Dufort. 

The giant chef nodded in agreement of the plan. Annabelle dipped slightly as Dufort went to pick up the wine bottle. He wasted no time in briskly trudging his way through the jungle. Before he took off, Annabelle glanced below. 

The Shrinkees were nowhere to be seen. The lump in her throat returned. It was for the best. She was doing the right thing.

YOU HAVE CHOSEN CORRECTLY. OUR PLACE IS WITH OUR GODDESSES. WE DO NOT BELONG WITH THOSE BUGS. 

Tears prickled Annabelle's eyes. She sniffled and wiped her eyes with her hand. She was doing the right thing. She was doing the right thing.

It wasn't long before Dufort reached a clearing. Both she and Dufort froze when she saw what waited for them. The beach was filled with dozens of suits, carrying flashlights. The only reason they hadn't noticed Dufort was because all of their flashlights were pointed at the ground. Above them, what looked like drones flew through the air. No doubt they were additions to the search party.

Annabelle inhaled deeply and rubbed her face. She'd expected something like this, but to see it up and close was overwhelming. Her body shook, but it took her a moment to realize it was Dufort's hand that was trembling. 

He looked down at her, his pale face almost illuminating in the dark. He whispered, "What can we do?" 

Annabelle gulped, "R-Remember the plan. Put me down."

Dufort looked down at her with uncertainty. Annabelle was resolute. She nodded. The giant grimaced, but lowered his hand to the ground. Annabelle stepped from his palm and onto the cold ground. 

Chef Dufort's massive form loomed over her. She couldn't see his expression, with his face being so high up and the dark cloaking him. Still, from his hesitation, she could tell he was concerned for her. Annabelle shooed him away. They were hidden in the shadows, but it was only a matter of time before the suits' search expanded. 

Dufort scurried away in the opposite direction. His footsteps shook the ground underneath Annabelle. She was sure he was headed towards where the Shrinkees collected their waste. Annabelle hopped the plan would work. She couldn't take someone else getting hurt.

Annabelle jogged over to a nearby shrub. She hid behind the foliage and watched the suits scour the beach. 

She thought of her next move. 

She could just walk up to one of the suits and be taken back to the giantesses, but they would no doubt ask her how she ended up outside. Even if she lied or avoided the question, they would continue to search the entire island if they thought for even a second the perpetrators were nearby. 

If Annabelle was able to be discovered in the mansion, the BSA may believe that the perpetrators had already vanished. She would have to come up with a good story of what had happened after the BSA had been drugged. 

With Annabelle's eyes on the suits, and her mind on her cover story, the Shrinkee was scared shitless when suddenly every cell in her body told her to run. Annabelle spun around. Her blood chilled. 

Not five feet away from her was a stag beetle. At her size it looked like an alien. It's pinchers twitched, as though it was already feeling her flesh in between its appendages. It was trained onto her, as if it was waiting to see what she would do. 

Slowly, Annabelle began to back away from the creature. 

"Stay..." Annabelle warned, "You don't want to hurt me, do you? I'm not a threat, and I'm definitely not f-food."

The beetle must've not been convinced. It charged at Annabelle with it's huge pinchers. Annabelle screamed and started running for her life. Her legs pounded the dirt as she ran as fast as she could. She could hear the gigantic insect trailing close behind her. 

She glanced at the suits on the beach. They were so close, yet so far. She did not have faith in the amount if traction she would get from running on the sand. She was one slip away from being impaled by the giant bug. Annabelle screamed, pushing the leaves from her face as she ran through the edge of the jungle. 

Annabelle's heart pounded. The beetle was relentless. She couldn't escape it. Her terror started to stiffen her legs. She was slowing down.

Annabelle continued to scream. There was no one to help her. Not her parents. Not her sister. Not even the giantesses. 

Tears obscured her vision as she ran. She needed them. She was so weak. She'd been stupid to go on without them. She needed them. She was going to get hurt because she'd left them. 

Annabelle could hear the beetle still scurrying behind her. It was only a matter of time before it would get her. Annabelle's vision was clouded by her tears. She'd almost accepted her fate when she was suddenly yanked to the side. 

She thought the beetle had caught up to her, but she felt arms drag her into a bush. A hand covered her mouth and quelled her screams. Annabelle stopped struggling when she saw the beetle rush past her.

She and her savior were still for a few quiet moments until it was certain the bug had moved on. The hand slipped away from her mouth. 

"Are you okay?"

A wave of shock and relief poured over Annabelle when she heard Byte's voice. Annabelle spun around to face him. His brown eyes were filled with worry. 

Annabelle's wide eyes blinked, "How are you—How did you?"

"I rode on the giant guy's shoes," Byte explained, as if it was a simple act. "I got kicked off, but I just followed the screams and found you."

Annabelle was flustered, "But what about Mr. Richards? Your mission?"

Byte shook his head dismissively, "I told Agent X how to get to the rendezvous point from where we were. It's a simple underground path. Just getting to that tree was the hard part."

Annabelle couldn't believe it. "Why did you come after me? Did you think I was going to rat out the resistance? I promise I'm not—"

"No," Byte insisted, "I just wanted to make sure you got back okay. And I guess it's a good thing I did."

Annabelle couldn't argue with him on that point. 

Byte furrowed his brow, "What were you thinking? That chef said you've been in a cage this whole time, so why did you think you could survive outside?"

Annabelle's cheeks burned from being called out. He was right, of course, but it wasn't like she had any other option. 

"I wasn't thinking," Annabelle muttered. 

Byte frowned, "You have to be more careful. There's all kinds of insane things out here. Birds, bugs, even the weather can get you if you're not careful."

Annabelle nodded, accepting her lecture. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't let Chef Dufort get hurt because of me," Annabelle said, shoulders slumped.

Byte exhaled and relaxed his gritted jaw. "What's the plan?" He asked gently.

Annabelle replied, "I have to get back into the mansion. I'm trying to throw them off your guys' scent so they don't search the jungle." 

Byte nodded approvingly, "Sounds good."

"But I'm not sure how to make it through the beach without being seen," Annabelle explained.

Byte crawled forward and pushed aside a giant leaf that they were using as cover. He peered out at the beach. 

"Holy hell," he breathed. "There's a lot of those guys out there."

Annabelle frowned, "You see my dilemma."

Byte was silent. Annabelle could practically see his brain working behind his focused brown eyes. 

"Okay," he said, "Here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna get in the way I did before."

"How did you get inside before?" Annabelle asked. She realized that Byte had sort of appeared on the table when the giants had everyone brought to the dinning room. 

Byte answered, "There's another person working for them that's a part of the resistance. She switched me and another guy who'd been shrunken when they moved us from the hall to the other room." 

Annabelle was impressed. The resistance's plan would've been perfect if her presence wouldn't have screwed everything up. 

"How did you get inside initially?" Annabelle asked.

Byte pointed to the beach mansion, "There's a vent on the side that I used to climb inside. Once we're in, we'll have access to the entire place."

Annabelle followed his finger. She could just make out a glint of silver attached to the side of the mansion. It didn't seem too far away, but the suits were searching the area."

"How are we supposed to make it over there without them noticing us?" Annabelle inquired.

Byte grinned. Wordlessly, he plucked the leaf they were hiding under and draped it over them. They were almost completely covered. 

Byte bent over until he was squatting. Annabelle had to also lower herself to avoid being hit with the leaf. She bent waddled over to Byte. They had full coverage.

"This is so smart," she praised. 

The leaf blocked out what little bit of light they were getting from the moon previously, so Annabelle could barely make out Byte's silhouette. Still, she could tell he was smiling when he spoke.

"If we had time I would've come up with something better, but we gotta get going. Plus, it's dark out, and they shouldn't care about a leaf on a beach," Byte pointed out.

Annabelle agreed. Byte was much more strategic than he led on earlier. 

The two Shrinkees made their way onto the beach. Annabelle had been right in thinking the sand offered little traction, but she found that walking slowly allowed her to stay upright. The cold sand filled the creases in between her toes.

The ground started to shake. Byte whispered, "Wait." 

Annabelle was deathly still when what sounded like giant footsteps neared them. In the darkness she could only hear Byte's breathing. The shaking grew more distant. When the footsteps faded, they started moving again.

They traveled through the beach via leaf for a while. Annabelle wasn't sure how much time had passed when Byte quietly announced, "Okay we're here." 

They slowly removed the leaf. Annabelle's skin tickled from the crisp night air. They had reached the side of the mansion. An enormous air duct that spanned the entire mansion's wall was directly in front of them. The duct's opening was also in front of them, just above their heads. There was a cover over the vent, but its openings were large enough for them to squeeze through. 

"We can get in through here," Byte explained. He squatted and patted his shoulders for Annabelle to get on. Annabelle braced herself, but sat on Byte's shoulders. He lifted her up and she was able to reach the duct. Annabelle pulled herself up onto the duct's surface.

She lowered herself to her stomach and stretched her arm down below. Byte looked up at her with uncertainty. 

"Last time I got up here by balancing on a rock. I can just go find another one," Byte called up to her.

Annabelle shook her head, "No, it's okay. I got you." She understood why Byte was doubtful. To him, she was just an inexperienced Shrinkee teen. Although she was a Shrinkee teen girl, she was still stronger than she'd been before she'd shrunk. 

Byte exhaled, but followed Annabelle's lead. He backed up and got a running start. Byte jumped and gripped her arm. Annabelle winced at his weight, but she quickly sat up and leaned back with all of her own weight. She grunted as she pulled the Shrinkee to the vent. She collapsed onto the duct, panting. 

Byte's grinning face appeared above her. "That was so cool," he said. 

Annabelle sat up and matched Byte's smile with her own. She shrugged and realized that she'd definitely pulled something. She hid her pain and turned Byte's reaction elsewhere.

She gestured to the vent's entrance, "We should get going, right?" She said. Byte nodded. They both turned around to look at the suits. They were starting to edge towards the jungle.

"Yeah, let's go," Byte said. He squeezed through the vent's cover and Annabelle followed along. The cold metal of the vent tingled her feet as she walked into the nearly pitch black duct. 

There was enough light coming through the vent's entrance to determine there was no way they could climb the extremely tall vent.

"How are we—"

Byte suddenly clapped his hands rapidly. In an instant, the duct was illuminated. A glowing light emanated from a rope that hung from the very top of the duct.

Annabelle craned her neck up and found that she couldn't see the top of the rope. 

Byte's bright smile seemed to also glow. "I call it the lumni-line," he announced, "I was worried someone from the resistance would've already taken this down, but I'm glad to see it's still up."

Annabelle glided her fingers over the glowing rope. It was warm to the touch, but not hot like she suspected. 

"Byte, did you make this?" She breathed.

Byte nodded, proud, "It was nothing, just some elbow grease, some luck, and a whole lotta fluorescent paint." 

Annabelle ran her hands along the rope again. 

"This is amazing," she said. 

Byte gave her a toothy smile and nodded to the rope, "Here, I'll show you the best part. Hold on."

Byte grabbed onto the rope with his hand. He motioned for Annabelle to do the same. She was a little nervous about lifting her arm so soon after she'd pulled a muscle, but when she raised it she found that it was as good as new. Annabelle clenched the roped with both hands and looked towards Byte expectantly. Byte tugged hard on the rope, and it flickered twice.

Annabelle was confused until she felt the rope begin to move. She found herself being lifted into the air by the rope. She gasped and turned to Byte who was beaming almost as brightly as the rope.

As they were pulled up higher, Annabelle asked, amazed, "Byte, how—"

"I'm kinda really awesome at this kind of stuff," Byte answered before Annabelle could finish. "Weird crafty devices come easy to me, but tech is what I do best—hence the name."

Annabelle took a quick moment to let it sink in that Byte's name had less to do with mouths and more to do with computers. She quickly moved on. 

"How did you get so good?" Annabelle inquired.

Byte shrugged, "I picked things up here and there."

Annabelle was brought back to what he had said about never being shrunken. Now was as good as any time to ask.

"When you said you've always been this size..." Annabelle began, not knowing how to word her curiosity. 

If Byte seemed surprised by her question he didn't show it.

"I was born like this," he clarified, "My parents we already shrunken when my mom got pregnant with me."

Annabelle clenched the rope tighter. Her stomach twisted. That was illegal illegal. She had never heard of an already shrunken woman giving birth. Registered Shrinkees were not allowed to procreate, as many feared it would lead to trafficking.  

As if he were reading her thoughts, Byte said, "The big people world is a lot different from the regular world. People have kids all the time where I'm from."

Annabelle scrunched her face, confused, "What do you mean 'the big people world'?" 

Startling Annabelle, Byte released one hand from the rope and gestured around him. He explained, "I mean this, the houses, the televisions, the big people. I grew up with people like me. We live just fine without the big people. We scavenge, we fend off things that want to kill or eat us, we thrive."

Annabelle couldn't believe what she was hearing. He made it sound like there were Shrinkees out there, simply living freely.

"Where was this? How many people were there?" She asked

Byte smiled at her questions, but pointed up. "Wait a sec, we're almost there," he said.

Annabelle glanced up. He was right, the rope had reached a the top of the duct. As they neared the top, Byte tugged on rope again and like before, it flickered. The rope stopped right at the top of the vent. Annabelle reached over to the perch of the duct and pulled herself up. Byte followed right after her. 

Byte leaned over and tugged the rope again. It flickered twice and began to lower towards the bottom of the vent. 

"Just in case I need to make a quick getaway," Byte explained, answering Annabelle's unspoken question.

The Shrinkees turned around to the dark duct. Only the light from the rope behind them gave them the tiniest light to see. Annabelle couldn't see anything other than darkness in the distance.

"It's okay, I know where we're going, just follow me," Byte said, once again, easing concerns that Annabelle hadn't spoken aloud. The metal of the duct made a slight sound as they walked.

"You did this in the jungle too," Annabelle said, "When you found the spot you were looking for even though we were so high up. How do you always know where you're going?"

Byte answered, "It's a trick my parents taught me. Everyone uses it where I'm from. It's called marking. You just memorize a detail, a weirdly shaped tree, a strong smell, or a sound your boots make when you step on the ground." 

To emphasize his point, he tapped his boot against the metal ground. It made an echo-y sound that probably meant more to him than it did to Annabelle.

"Sounds useful," Annabelle noted.

"Yeah it is. Back where I'm from, we had to learn it before we were allowed on our first scavenge," Byte said. 

"What's that?" 

"When you get older you get to go out and bring back something useful for everyone. It's to prove you can be helpful to people," Byte explained. He paused before adding proudly, "I brought back one of those ancient music devices and fixed it up. I had everyone singing for weeks. Turns out I'm really into something called 'Dad Rock'." 

Annabelle snickered at the thought of a bunch of Shrinkees jamming out to the seventies' greatest hits. 

"So where was this place?" Annabelle asked again.

Byte hummed, thinking. He replied, "Well, I know giants like to break up their territories into states, but I honestly can't keep track of what they're all called. But I think it was called South Dakotum."

"South Dakota?" Annabelle asked, shocked, "How did you come from South Dakota to...well I guess I don't exactly know where we are, but I know we're far from South Dakota. I mean just to cross the ocean is—"

"Hold up," Byte said, grabbing Annabelle's arm. He gently turned her to her left. "It's this way," he said, changing direction.

"Oh."

Byte answered her question, "I didn't come from South Dakota. I left the community years ago—not everyone stays. For a while I was just going from place to place. I stopped at other communities from time to time, but I mostly stayed by myse—"

Annabelle's feet turned to lead. She stopped in her tracks. She heard Byte also stop walking.

"Wha—"

"What do you mean other communities?" Annabelle demanded.

She could hear Byte's confusion. "I mean communities like the one where I'm from. They're everywhere—well not everywhere but they're are a lot of them. Enough for me to stop at if I need to rest," he said.

Annabelle felt dizzy. There was no way. She would've known. It wasn't possible.

"Shrinkees are only 6% of the population," she muttered, more to herself than to Byte.

"That's giant world crap," Byte said, "There are a lot of us out there. You just have to know where to look."

Annabelle shook her head, "There's just no way," she insisted, "There's been studies—countless studies about this. If there were Shrinkees out in the wild, they would've been discovered."

"Do your giant scientists know about everything in the ocean? Do they know about everything beyond the stars?" Byte challenged. 

"Fine," Annabelle crossed her arms, "Where are you all hiding then?"

"Can't tell ya, sorry," Byte said flippantly. 

"What? Seriously?"

"The only one who knows is the Commander," Byte said. 

"But—"

Byte grabbed her arm again, "Come on, we need to hurry." 

Annabelle sighed and allowed herself to be pulled. He was right, of course, but she was burning with intrigue. 

They walked further through the duct. Annabelle could see a light a down the the duct. 

Byte exhaled, "Good, we're close to the main part of the house now."

Dread rose in Annabelle. She knew she was doing the right thing, but she just wanted to lay down and cry. 

She decided to distract herself with more questions.

"So did you come back for me, because you're just that kind-hearted, or because I look like your Commander?" Annabelle asked.

Byte seemed taken aback by the question. After a moment of consideration, he grinned, "Okay, I take it back. You don't look that much like her."

Annabelle smiled back. "That's not what you were saying before," she teased. 

"Yeah well, I was wrong. Sorry if I was being annoying," Byte said sheepishly. 

Annabelle shook her head, "No, you're fine. I used to get that a lot though. I think it's the red hair. People would tell me all the time how I looked like another ginger they knew."

"Yeah, maybe," Byte murmured he looked off down the duct. 

"What changed your mind?" Annabelle asked.

Byte blinked, "What?"

"How did you know that I wasn't your Commander?" Annabelle clarified. 

"Oh, uh, I guess you seem a little...softer?" Byte said tentatively. 

"Softer?"

Byte elaborated, "My Commander is a great leader and super smart. It's just that she can be kind of tough and a little scary. You seem kind of more gentle. When we stepped out of the giant guy's hand and you stood there and closed your eyes—well the Commander would've never done that."

Annabelle didn't fully understand what he meant, but she was glad he had finally realized she wasn't his Commander. 

The dim light grew brighter as they walked on. As they drew closer, Annabelle realized the light was coming from one of the vent's openings. She and Byte slowed down and quietly walked towards the covering. Annabelle peered out the vent cover and saw that it led out to one of the mansion's hallways. She couldn't tell where she was in the mansion, but the hallway was empty.

At least it was until booming steps shook both of the Shrinkees. Byte pulled Annabelle away from the vent.

She still was close enough to see two suits stopping right in front of the vent. They came from opposite ends of the hallway. All she could see were their massive boots. Their voices easily carried through the vent.

"Has anyone identified Priority 0's location yet?" The suit on the right asked. He spoke with urgency and sounded distressed. 

"No," the suit on the left grumbled. "They're still checking the beach. The drones are scanning for heat signatures though. I think they're going to fly them out over the ocean soon."

"Can they even pick up something that small?" the suit on the right asked.

"Hell if I know, but you try and ask the boss about that."

The suit on the right shifted his feet, "Shit, I'm good. Did you see his face? I've never seen him so pissed."

"Dude, did you see the governor?" The suit on the left asked. "Heads are definitely gonna roll. I'm just glad I wasn't on guard duty."

"Shit, you're telling me," the suit on the right laughed dryly. After a pause, he added, "How did it happen though? Who would drug them? Where did the bugs go?"

"Man, stop asking questions. As long as we find Priority 0 the backlash won't be too bad," The suit on the left said. 

"Do you think she escaped with the bugs?" He asked.

"We don't know that they escaped, we don't know what happened," the suit on the left said.

Annabelle heard the suit on the right laugh, "If I was her, I wouldn't be escaping from anything. What I wouldn't fucking give to be fussed over by the young misses. Can you fucking imagine—"

Annabelle couldn't see, but it sounded like the suit on the left covered his friend's mouth. 

"Shut the hell up, man," he hissed. "Don't talk about the young misses like that. You're lucky it's just me here. If anyone else heard you, they might report you to the boss—or they might just beat your ass themselves. I know you've just moved up in the ranks, but if you're not 100 percent with the cause, then you better fucking leave now."

The suit pushed him away, Annabelle could hear the grin in his voice, "Of course I'm with the fucking cause, dude. Don't worry, I won't talk about how ridiculously hot the young misses are anymore."

Annabelle couldn't listen any longer. Everyone in the entire BSA organization made her sick. She stormed off, away from the inane conversation. She heard Byte follow after her. 

"Where are you going?" Byte whispered with urgency. 

Annabelle continued down the metal duct, seething. "I don't know," she snapped. She ran her hands through her hair. She spun around to face Byte.

"Why didn't you just kill them?" She blurted.

Byte furrowed his brow. "What?"

"You drugged them—you knocked them out. You could've ended it right there if you used something stronger," Annabelle laughed without humor.

Byte's face was full of compassion. "It's harder than you'd think," Byte said.

"What's so hard about it!" Annabelle cried. Both she and Byte flinched at her volume. They both froze as they waited to see if anyone had heard them. When only the distant voices of the suits filled the duct, Byte answered her.

"If we used poison we would have to be so on point with the dosage. We can't do that if they're all drinking from the same bottle and using the same kind of glass. The youngest—the girl with glasses—she's the tiniest, she would've died first and that would've given the bigger BSA members time to get help. But by drugging them, they let their guards down. No one gets alarmed from feeling sleepy," Byte explained. 

Annabelle hated that his explanation made sense. She wanted to find a flaw in his plan.

Annabelle squatted, pressed her palms against her eyes and groaned. It wasn't loud enough to make a considerable amount of noise, but it was loud enough to cause Byte to kneel next to her. He said nothing, but his presence was surprisingly comforting. 

Annabelle removed her hands from her eyes and exhaled deeply. 

"I know I'm doing the right thing," Annabelle said softly. She met Byte's sympathetic gaze. She continued, "But I was free. Even if it was just for a little while, I'd gotten away from them. And now..." She groaned again.

Byte said gently, "Anything that you want to do, I'll back you up. It's whatever you decide."

Annabelle furrowed her brow, "What? T-There's no decision. I can't put your mission at risk."

Byte contorted his face into an expression that Annabelle couldn't quite discern. He his eyes stared into hers. 

"You're Blood-Blessed, right?" Although it was phrased as a question, Byte said it like he already knew the answer. Which was confusing to Annabelle, because she didn't know what he was talking about.

Byte read her expression and corrected himself, "I mean, uh, gods what do giants call it? Right, you're a 0 Type."

"A Type 0?" Annabelle clarified. 

Byte nodded enthusiastically, "Ya, a Type 0."  

Annabelle circled back to what he said before, "You call Type 0, Blood-Blessed?"

Byte scrunched his face, "It's kind of the same, but also different. It's tricky."

Annabelle quickly stood up, "Tell me! What do you know about it, because I've been—"

Byte also pulled himself up to his feet, "We really don't have time to get into it. All I can tell you is that it's more of a curse than anything. In all of the communities I've been to, I only met one person who knew someone who was Blood-Blessed. She didn't go into it, but from what I gathered, it didn't end well for anyone who knew the guy." 

Annabelle's heart sank, "What do you mean? You can't just dump this on me and not explain yourself Byte!"

Byte gripped her shoulders, "That's not why I brought it up. I'm telling you this, because I think the Commander will be okay with the mission ending up in the shit pile if you come back with me."

"What?" Annabelle breathed.

"The Commander is a very plany kind of person. I think she would be okay with the mission failing if it meant we would be getting someone who's Blood-Blessed on our side. Even better, we'd be taking a Blood-Blessed away from the BSA," Byte explained. 

Annabelle allowed what Byte was saying to sink in. She knew it was hubris to think that she was anything other than a pawn in the greater resistance-BSA fight. If she was going to be a pawn then she'd rather be one for the resistance. 

But there was one problem.

"Byte, if I don't go back to the giantes—I mean the Princesses—do you know what's going to happen?" Annabelle prompted.

Byte removed his hands from her shoulders and folded his arms. He lifted his chin up slightly and developed a contemplative expression. 

He replied, "The drones would probably find the people we rescued from the BSA. For now they're hidden in plain sight on a nearby island," Byte continued, "The BSA could also maybe find Mr. Richards and the secret passage way if they looked hard enough—which based on everything I've seen—they will."

Annabelle replied, "So even with all of those casualties, you're saying if I came back with you, your Commander would excuse the mission's failure? That she'd be okay with it?"

Byte nodded without any hesitation, "Yes."

Annabelle straightened up and resumed walking down the duct. "Well, I'm not," she said simply.

"What?" He hurried to follow her.

"I'm not okay with it. I won't be responsible for any more deaths," she stated. "My life is not any more valuable than anyone else's."

Byte threw her a dubious look. "I see where you're coming from, but this is war," he said. 

"Byte, I don't care. I have to be able to live with myself," Annabelle said, resolute. 

Annabelle continued to walk down the duct. Byte was quiet for a while before he replied, "Okay."

"Okay?"

He nodded, jogging up next to her, "I told you I'd back you up with whatever you decide."

Annabelle tried to cover her breath of relief. She was worried that she would have to do the next part by herself. 

As they passed another vent opening, Byte asked, "So what are we thinking? You could get out right now and pretend to be knocked out in the middle of the hallway but—"

"—I need to be somewhere they haven't checked before," Annabelle finished. 

Byte crossed his arms. He suggested, "You could ask one of our people. They could say that they found you."

Annabelle shook her head. She replied without missing a beat, "They'd kill them."

Byte's eyes widened, "What are you talking about? I mean they could tell the BSA that they found you somewhere—not that they took you."

Annabelle sighed, "Byte, I know them, okay? They don't like anyone touching me—especially other Shrinkees. I don't want to get any Shrinkee involved in this."

Byte put his arms behind his back and sighed. "I guess we should try and find a place they probably haven't checked yet, then," he suggested.

Annabelle agreed, not having a better idea. Byte guided them down a pathway that led them away from the hallway. They soon came across another vent opening that emitted a dim light. Annabelle peered through the vent's cover and saw a large space that may have been a sitting room. Annabelle wasn't exactly sure, because all of the furniture in the room had been thrown askew. Chairs were flipped upside down and the rug had been removed and thrown against the wall.

"I guess they already searched through here," Byte said in awe.

Annabelle turned away from the disheveled room before she became overwhelmed. 

"Let's keep looking," Annabelle muttered.

As they walked through the duct, they found room after room of already searched spaces. Just as Annabelle was considering abandoning the plan and making up a new excuse for the BSA, she heard a familiar voice coming from one of the vents.

Annabelle peered out of the vent's covering and froze when she realized what was happening within the room. It was filled with suits lined up side by side. Instead of their usual bloodthirsty or expressionless faces, anxiety filled their features. In front of them stood the furious man whose voice Annabelle had heard. General Abbot glowered at his men.

"Disappointed doesn't begin to cover what I'm feeling right now," he said. His voice was low, but full of fury. "On an island with over a hundred of my top men, my closest friends and their families—"

He suddenly roared so loudly Annabelle was able to see his throat veins from the vent, "My wife and my daughter!" Annabelle and Byte flinched from his intensity. She caught several suits also wince.

"—Were all rendered unconscious by perpetuators that are somehow still unknown to us." He paced in front of the suits. "Someone tell me why I shouldn't permanently dismiss you all right now?"

The room was painfully silent. The suits all stared ahead with their arms to their sides like soldiers. 

"Yancy," General Abbot abruptly called. A suit with curly blond hair nearly jumped out of his boots. He straightened up.

"Yes sir?" He attempted to answer loudly, but his voice warbled.

General Abbot stopped right in front of him. He leaned in, inches away from his face.

He asked, "As of late, what has been top priority in your duties? I'll give you a hint: it's in the name."

Yancy swallowed what was probably a mouthful of nervous spit. "Ensuring that Priority 0 is secure," he managed to reply.

General Abbot stared silently into his eyes before he yelled, "Coulson!"

Yancy flinched, but as General Abbot moved onto his next prey, the blond was visibly relieved. A brown haired suit straightened up as General Abbot made his way over to him.

"Yes sir!" 

"Is Priority 0 worth more than your car?"

"Yes sir!"

"Is Priority 0 worth more than your house?"

"Yes sir!" 

"Coulson! Is Priority 0 worth more than you and every last one of your shit-stained for brains comrades combined?"

"Yes sir!"

General Abbot turned to the rest of the men and stomped his foot. He roared, "Then why the fuck has Priority 0 still not been located?"

A hush fell over the room. Annabelle knew she should've moved on to a different room, but she was horrifically mesmerized by General Abbot's intensity. 

Byte placed his hand on Annabelle's shoulder. It was only then did she notice she was clenching her fists so tightly that she almost was drawing blood. She gave him an awkward smile and unclenched her hand. 

"We should go," Byte suggested gently.

Annabelle nodded. Just as they started to retreat, the room's door burst open. Annabelle's blood turned to ice when she saw who had barged in.

A suit pushed a figure onto the floor. The man was still as he slid to General Abbot's feet. It took her a second to recognize him, because his face was swollen and covered in blood. It was only the white chef's coat that tipped her off to Dufort's identity. 

"What the hell is this, Briggs?" General Abbot barked. 

The suit smirked and Annabelle's breath hitched. She also recognized him. It was the same suit that had beaten the woman in the kitchen, and disappeared to presumably torture the servant that had carried them in the wine bottle.

"I found this bug-kin out on the beach," Briggs announced proudly.

"Briggs you better have a good fucking reason for interrupting me with this bullshit," General Abbot hissed.

Briggs' smug expression intensified. He grinned, "Earlier I found a bug having a bit of a booze and a break on the beach. Before I take him to have a quick private chat, I go down to the kitchen and tell the bug-kin in there to get rid of the booze. So why did I just now find This bug-kin with a wine bottle on the beach?"

General Abbot's expression went from irritated to intrigued. He glanced down at Chef Dufort's bloody form.

Briggs explained, "He tried to tell me that he was throwing away the empty bottle the bug had from before. He said he got 'lost'." He used air quotations when he said "lost". 

General Abbot crossed his arms. His frown deepened. 

"So," he started gruffly, "Two bugs—well a bug and a bug-kin—but the same wine bottle and the same beach."

Briggs smiled proudly. "Something's not right, huh sir?" He said.

General Abbot huffed. He prodded Dufort's busted face with his boot. Dufort didn't move. Annabelle was too far away to see if he was breathing. She gripped the vent's cover and prayed.

"I would've like to ask him what he was doing out there, but it seems as though you've robbed me of that opportunity," General Abbot growled.

To Briggs' merit, he didn't falter under General Abbot's livid gaze.

"He's not dead," Briggs assured, "We just had a spirited debate over his actual whereabouts." 

Byte seethed next to Annabelle. "Shit head," he hissed. Annabelle was a mix of crippling guilt and rage. Dufort had done nothing wrong. Annabelle's gut twisted as she watched his unmoving body trickle with blood.

Briggs placed his hands in his pockets. Annabelle shook as his heavy steps rattled she and Byte. Briggs strutted over to the wall where Annabelle and Byte were hidden. He leaned against the wall as he stepped in front of the vent. His gigantic boots blocked Annabelle's vision of the rest of the room.

She felt Byte tug at her arm. "We need to go," he said, forcing her attention away from the arrogant suit.

Annabelle pulled away from him, "I can't leave Chef Dufort like this."

Byte scolded her, "You can't do anything for him now."

General Abbot sighed. He sounded more exhausted than angry. He glanced at one of the suits he had scared before. 

"Coulson go bring me a bucket of ice water, some jumper cables, and a battery," He ordered. Annabelle was going to be sick. She leaned against the vent, trying to steady herself.

"Yes sir!" The suit chirped. He rushed out of the room.

"Let's go," Byte said again. He gritted his teeth and faced away from the room. 

Annabelle didn't move. She was sick of feeling helpless. She had promised Dufort that she would help him find his daughter. She couldn't let him get tortured like some animal.

In front of them, Briggs shifted his feet. He was so obviously giddy.

"I wish I had my sword, so I could slit his ankles," Byte spat. Annabelle paused. The vague electricity of the beginnings of an idea tickled her brain.

"What?" Annabelle muttered. 

"Oh, I have a sword. I made it myself out of a sharp rock I found—"

"No," Annabelle hushed him. The idea was turning into something more solid. She spun around and glanced at her surroundings. When her eyes landed on one of the screws in the vent, Annabelle's idea transformed into a plan.

She turned to Byte, determined. 

"Exactly how good are you with computers?"


----


Byte held the makeshift gag in his hand. He gave Annabelle the same excited, but uncertain smile he had been wearing since Annabelle had told him the plan.

"Ready?" He asked.

"No," Annabelle said honestly. No normal person would've ever been ready for something like what she was going to do. 

"Good, me either," Byte smiled. 

Annabelle relaxed at bit as he grinned at her. 

She reiterated, "Now you know the second you get the screw back, you have to run to whatever computer thing you have and place the information. The General isn't just going to take me at my word—not at first at least. I don't know how long you'll have, but he's going to want proof after he takes me back to the Princesses." 

Byte nodded, "Yeah, I can do that easy." 

Annabelle smiled, "Thanks Byte. I can't believe everything you've done for me. You didn't have to go this far."

Byte shook her head dismissively, "I first joined the resistance because it seemed interesting. I like interesting things. And you? You're really interesting."

Annabelle laughed softly, "Well I'm glad this could be an entertaining night for you."

Byte's smile faltered for a moment. Tentatively he proposed, "There is one way you could pay me back."

Annabelle raised an eyebrow, "What is it?"

Byte asked, nervously, "Uh, could you tell me your name?" Before Annabelle could say anything, Byte quickly added, "I mean I figured you didn't mention it for a reason, but I just wanted to know, ya know? If that's okay with you."

Annabelle considered his request. Byte was a remember of the Resistance, so he was already in danger. Knowing her name wouldn't change that. Plus, it would be nice if someone actually used her real name.

"All right," Annabelle decided, she chuckled at Byte's bright smile, "My name is Annabelle."

"Annabelle," Byte repeated, as if he were trying on her name like new suit, "It fits you."

Annabelle smiled bashfully at his words. Quickly changing the subject, Annabelle motioned to the gag in Byte's hands. Byte looked down at the gag. 

"Oh right," he muttered.

"Remember, don't be afraid to tie it tight," Annabelle said.

Byte nodded and pressed the gag against her lips. They had torn the fabric of her clothes to make it. Byte didn't hold back as he secured it around her head. As he was tying the gag around her, she heard the door open. It must've been Coulson with the torture devices.

"Shit," Annabelle tried to unsuccessfully say through the gag. Byte quickened his pace. He ripped a piece of Annabelle's shirt and started to tie her wrists together in front of her. 

General Abbot's gruff voice noted, "Just in time, it looks like he's coming to." 

Annabelle heard a quiet gurgling noise from Dufort. He was no doubt choking on his blood. 

General Abbot commanded Coulson, "Go set it up, we're wasting time here."

Annabelle and Byte exchanged determined glances. Byte hurriedly finished up. When her bindings were secure, Annabelle rushed over to the vent. She didn't know how much time she would have, so she had to make it quick.

Annabelle did a quick scan to see if the coast was clear. Like she anticipated, the suits' attention was on Dufort and the torture he was about to receive. Annabelle took the opportunity to squeeze through the vent's opening. It was a little difficult with her hands tied, but she managed to get through. 

She spun around, prepared to begin the next part of the plan, but Byte only stared at her with an unfocused expression. Her eyes widened as she frantically motioned for him to retrieve the screw on the ground. 

Byte blinked and seemed to break away from his trance. He rushed over to the screw, stumbling over himself to get it. The entire time, Byte kept looking back at her with an expression Annabelle couldn't read. 

Annabelle didn't know what the hell his problem was. They had gone over the plan repeatedly. 

Finally, Byte brought the screw over to her. As he navigated it through the vent's cover, Byte continued to steal glances at Annabelle as if she were a puzzle he had nearly solved. 

Annabelle groaned into the gag, trying to get his attention. She looked at him with incredulous eyes. 

"S-Sorry," Byte murmured. After a bit of struggling, he was able to send the screw through the vent's cover. 

Carefully, Annabelle grabbed the screw with her bound hands and spun around. Thankfully, the suits' attention was still on Dufort. Even better, Briggs was remained right in front of the vent. 

Annabelle took tentative steps toward Briggs. She had to get it right. Chef Dufort's life was at stake. She was so focused that she nearly dropped the screw when she heard Byte's frantic voice.

Annabelle turned around to see he was trying to tell her something. It was difficult to hear him over Coulson setting up the instruments of torture. 

She only caught pieces of what he was saying, "...nie? Name...nnie? The...mander...ister...name...you?" 

For the life of her, Annabelle could not discern what he was saying. The ground shook and Annabelle spun back around to see Briggs was shifting his legs again. Annabelle stopped breathing while she waited for him to stop moving. Luckily he stayed where he was. 

Annabelle exhaled through her nose, relieved. She didn't turn back around. She couldn't let herself be distracted by anything. She just hoped that what Byte was trying to tell her wasn't too important. 

Annabelle gulped, braced herself and neared Briggs. She was thankful that his pants weren't too tight. The asshole was leaning against the wall, which allowed easy access to his footwear. His boots were practically sideways.

With not as much difficulty as she'd expected with her hands bound, Annabelle climbed up his boot. The next part required her to be faster than she'd ever been in her life. 

Annabelle ducked underneath his pants. She knew that it was a real possibility that he'd felt her. Before he could inspect himself, Annabelle acted. 

In the darkness of Briggs' pant leg, Annabelle gripped the screw in her hands and impaled through the skin of his leg with all of the force the Shrinkee could muster. She'd known she succeeded when she felt the warm liquid of his blood coat her bound hands.

The giant roared with pain, causing the room to fall silent. Quickly, Annabelle removed the nail from his flesh, pulling another scream from the suit. She tossed it outside of the pant leg and hoped for the best. If she threw it with enough force, Byte wouldn't have to run very far to retrieve the bloody screw. 

Annabelle steeled herself for the next part. Suddenly, she was in the air as Briggs kicked his boot off. She closed her eyes and braced for pain. Annabelle landed on the floor, instantly snapping her left arm into pieces. She withered on the ground, her screams muffled through her gag. 

"Wha—What the hell!" She heard Briggs yelp. Suddenly he wasn't sounding so smug. 

She shook as two gigantic boots approached her. A shadow casted over the Shrinkee. Expanding to the heavens, General Abbot's enormous face looked down at her, stunned, from miles above.

Wordlessly, he bent down, which was a terrifying act within itself for Annabelle. She began to scream more from the fear than the pain. His godlike hands filled her sky. Gentler than she would've thought him capable, General Abbot picked her from the floor. He placed her in the center of his massive, rough hand. His rugged, but handsome face neared closer. It was only because she was so close she was able to notice the relief in his features as he stared down at her.

In an instant it was gone.

His face darkened. He looked up and turned to Briggs. 

Slowly, but darkly, he asked, "Is there a reason Priority 0 was inside of your clothes?"

Briggs' face was paler than printer paper. His eyes wide he stammered, "S-Sir I have no idea. I didn't know she was in there. S-Someone's setting me up!"

General Abbot raised an eyebrow, "Someone's setting you up?" He repeated.

"I-I swear—" Briggs blubbered.

As amazing as it was to watch the giant asshole sputter over himself, Annabelle had to start the next part of the plan. She sat up and wiggled in General Abbot's hand. Her arm seared with pain, but Annabelle knew she had to get his attention if she wanted the plan to be successful. 

General Abbot looked down at her. Annabelle was reminded of how much he looked like his daughter. Again, surprisingly gentle, General Abbot's massive fingers pulled at her gag and undid her binds. They easily fell apart under his force of strength. 

Annabelle panted and dramatically gasped for air. With her puppy dog eyes, Annabelle looked up at the giant. The Shrinkee's heart skipped when she caught the slightest glint of affection in Abbot's eyes. 

She didn't hesitate. She sobbed, "General Abbot! He—He tried to take me away! He said he was going to sell me!"

As expected, Briggs exploded. 

"She's fucking lying! I never touched her!" He shouted.

General Abbot barked at him, "Shut the fuck up! Did I tell you to speak?" 

Annabelle flinched at the sheer volume of the General, but when he looked back down at her, his voice was soft.

"Tell me what happened, Poppy," He asked.

Annabelle had to use all of her energy to keep from showing her delighted surprise at hearing him call her by her "name". 

Annabelle started, "He—"

She gritted her teeth when she was interrupted by her arm reattaching itself. She wished she could talk through the pain. She didn't want General Abbot to become impatient with her.

But when she raised her head, General Abbot was waiting for her to continue with the upmost patience. 

Annabelle didn't want to keep him waiting any longer.

She explained, "Right after you guys drank the wine and fell asleep, he came into the room and started eating the other Shrinkees. I think he was waiting for you all to fall asleep. Then he took me and the other Shrinkees he didn't eat and shoved us into his pockets. He went outside to the beach and called some guy on the phone. He was talking about selling the other Shrinkees. Then he said he had something 'big and top secret' for him." 

Annabelle gave General Abbot a pitiful look, "I think he was talking about me."

"What are you talking about? That never happened!" Briggs shouted. The suit looked absolutely livid.

General Abbot nodded at several other suits who were lined up. Two suits went over to Briggs and subdued him. They grabbed his shoulders, and covered his mouth. Briggs struggled against them, outraged.

"Go on," General Abbot told Annabelle. 

Annabelle nodded, "Then one of the butlers saw him, and I think he got scared that he was going to get caught. He took him to the kitchen and started talking about a missing wine bottle? I'm not sure, it was really confusing. But he punched one of the chefs and then he went and beat up the butler."

Annabelle sneaked a glimpse at Briggs. His eyes were wide, but with more confusion than rage. Annabelle knew that was going to trip him up. The best lies had a sprinkle of truth. Briggs was probably wondering how she knew about him tormenting the innocent servants. 

Annabelle continued, "He went back out to the beach, because I think he was supposed to meet the guy from the phone. But you all had woken up, and the other men were on the beach. I think he got scared, because he started eating and killing the other Shrinkees—"

Annabelle sniffed and held herself tightly, "It was really scary. I tried to stop him, but he threw me on the ground and stepped on me. Then that chef saw him," 

Annabelle pointed to Dufort who was on his stomach, silently listening to the story.

"—I think he was throwing something away, but he saw me and tried to stop the man from taking me. They fought and the chef stabbed him with a sharp rock, but the man was too strong. He hurt the chef until he stopped moving. T-Then..."

Annabelle pretended to break down again. She was shocked when she felt pressure on her head. General Abbot gave her an, albeit awkward, pat on the head. 

Annabelle sniffed and continued as the General removed his finger from her head. 

"He made the last Shrinkee rip my clothes and tie me up so I couldn't make any noise. Then he ate that Shrinkee. He put me in his pants and brought the chef here to you and lied about everything. I got out, but I had to dig into the spot where the chef hurt him before," Annabelle explained, finishing up her falsified story.

Briggs tried to shout through the other suit's hand. 

Abbot scowled when he turned to him. He nodded at the suit who covered his mouth. The suit uncovered Briggs' mouth, revealing his unhinged expression.

"Explain yourself," General Abbot spat.

Annabelle straightened up and watched Briggs. She had also planned for this part.

Briggs started off intensely, "She," she hissed, spittle flying out of his mouth, "Is lying."

General Abbot's frown deepened, "Are you saying you didn't drug me and my family, eat the Shrinkees, and attack the servants?"

"No," Briggs insisted. He hesitated before correcting himself, "Okay, I did shove a few bugs and bug-kin around, but only because they were acting suspicious, sir!" 

"Why was she in your pants, Briggs?" Abbot demanded. 

Briggs shook his head, "I don't know, but she's making it all up!" He glowered at the other suits in the room, "I don't know if one of these jealous bastards is trying set me up, but I swear on my mother's grave that I didn't do any of that shit, sir!"

Annabelle's eyebrows raised at the sudden deflection to his comrades. She hadn't expected him to attack them too, but it was a welcome surprise. Based on their faces, they weren't too pleased by the accusation. 

General Abbot ignored his outburst. He calmly asked, "Why did you scream?"

Briggs shrugged as well as he could while being restrained, "She bit me, or stabbed me or something, I don't know!"

Abbot glanced down at Annabelle with a skeptical expression. He turned back to Briggs. 

"She's a three-inch teenage Shrinkee. You're saying her bite caused you to almost shit your pants?" General Abbot queried.  

"Then she stabbed me!" Briggs shouted.

General Abbot paused, then called out, "Yancy, go search the area for something this teenage Shrinkee could've used to hurt one of our trained men."

"Yes sir!" The blond replied. He scurried over to where Briggs had been standing. He scrutinized the surrounding area, but of course found nothing.

"There's nothing, sir," Yancy reported. 

Briggs fought against the suits who held him. "No I felt something!" He protested, "You didn't check hard enough!"

General Abbot stormed up to Briggs. Annabelle felt his thick fingers wrap around her body protectively. 

Briggs was so pale, he was nearly translucent. He pleaded, "Sir I—"

General Abbot snarled at him, "I know you want more than anything for me not end your life right now, but when I'm done with you, you're gonna wish every breath is gonna be your last."

Annabelle shuddered at the bloodlust in the General's eyes. He glanced at the suits on either side of Briggs. 

"Take him to the basement," Abbot ordered. 

Briggs started crying. "Please sir, I promise it wasn't me, please!" The suits dragged him away without any fanfare. Annabelle could still hear his blubbering as they pulled him away. 

General Abbot uncurled his fingers and settled Annabelle in the center of his palm. 

"Let's get you back to where you belong," he declared.

Annabelle nodded up at him. There was, of course, the ever present feeling of dread and despair that lingered, but she was also proud. Her plan had been successful, and if Byte followed through with his end of the plan then it would stay a success. 

General Abbot made a move for the door, when he stopped himself. His eyes flickered over to Dufort. 

"Bring him to the Eastern hall to get first aid," he commanded. 

The suits looked shocked. One of them started to blurt out, "But he's a—"

General Abbot narrowed his eyes. They stood at attention.

"Yes sir," the suit nodded.

General Abbot left the room as the suits began to help Dufort to his feet. Annabelle bobbed along to General Abbot's gigantic steps. He walked through the hallway in silence. 

Annabelle stared up at him. He looked exhausted. As far as Annabelle was concerned, he had gotten off easily by being drugged. The BSA had murdered dozens of people only hours before, the least they could suffer was the fear of waking up with their prey gone. 

"What Poppy?" General Abbot suddenly asked in his gruff voice. Annabelle supposed she had been staring at him for too long. Quickly, Annabelle came up with something.

"How are my Goddesses?" She asked innocently. 

General Abbot exhaled, blowing air against Annabelle. 

"Physically, they're fine. We had everyone checked out by our on-site medic. Mentally...well let's just get you back to them," General Abbot said.

That was about what Annabelle had expected. She'd wished at least one of them would've had a heart attack or something.

"Are you going to send the Goddesses back to the house with more of your men?" Annabelle inquired. 

General Abbot furrowed his brow, "What? No. There's no going back. We're under lockdown for the rest of the year. We'll all be going back to our homes while I retrain and restructure our security from the top-down."

Annabelle froze. That was unexpected. 

"W-What about the Goddesses' school?" Annabelle probed.

"The semester is almost over, and they can work remotely," General Abbot replied. 

Annabelle's heart was pounding as she considered something. Before she could ask, a piercing sob broke her concertation. She flinched and looked ahead of her. A singular door waited for them at the end of the hallway they were walking down. She could hear the giantesses cries before they even reached the door. 

Annabelle's head shot up towards the General. 

"Who will I be staying with?" She squeaked. 

The General approached the door. A thoughtful look crossed his face. 

"I hadn't thought of that," he admitted. 

As he reached for the door's handle, he looked down at Annabelle with a raised brow. 

"I guess they'll just have to take turns."


End Notes:

Well there you have it. The giantesses' backstories can commence. I am aware some of you will be fans of this chapter, while others...not so much. Either way, tell me what your thoughts are. 

Some potential questions:

What did you think of the characters that were introduced/mentioned? (Only some of them are actually pivotal to the plot--so don't worry if you hated someone [Agent x])

Blood-Blessed? What's up with that, right?

Which giantess are you hoping the next set of chapters will be about? (I already have the order set, but I'm curious as to what you guys are hoping for)

What are some things about the giantesses you're curious about? (It was a question about the giantesses' Majors that spurred this question.)

Anyway, I enjoyed writing this chapter, but I'm definitely putting a word limit for future stories. 

Chapter 27 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

I know it's kind of strange to put a trigger warning in horror story that has already delved into pretty gruesome territory, but as we get into Annabelle's backstory, the plot will touch on more realistic elements along with the giantess-esque things. So just to be safe:

T//W: Self harm




Annabelle pulled her knees up to her chest and cradled her legs. She was colder than usual. The skimpy red bikini she'd been dressed in wasn't offering her much warmth. Her eyes drifted over the massive room. It was grand with high ceilings. Frosted glass windows spanned the walls and ceiling, allowing the morning's sunlight to gently shine through the room. 

Inevitably, her eyes were drawn to the enormous pool that was centered in the room. Annabelle watched the giantess' figure stream up and down the pool. She'd been going at it for nearly an hour without so much as a five minute break. 

Annabelle pushed herself onto her back. She released a slow sigh as she listened to the co-ed's splashing echo throughout the room. When the Shrinkee changed her position, she felt the attentive eyes of both of the two servants that stood on either side of the small table she was set on. Annabelle closed her eyes, irritated.    

She knew they were just doing their job of watching over her, but it was exhausting to feel them stiffen up the second she so much as stretched. 

The splashing continued to assault Annabelle's ears. She opened her eyes, exhaled, and sat back up. Ignoring the eyes peering down at her, the Shrinkee watched the giantess barrel through the water. Even from her spot against the wall, Annabelle could see the giantess' arms as they propelled her through the water. Muscles that were usually hidden under soft skin were on full display.

Annabelle's heart pounded when she thought of the sheer power it took to move through the water so quickly.

OUR GODDESS TRULY IS WORTHY OF WORSHIP. HER STRENTGH. HER POWER. SHE IS A FEARSOME PROTECTOR.

Annabelle rolled her eyes. Poppy's voice brought her back to reality. She wasn't watching a divine being command water, she was watching some shitty co-ed use her morning swim to work off all the Shrinkees she'd eaten a few days earlier.  

"Did ya see me? Did ya see me, Poppy!"

Annabelle flinched as the giantess' breathless voice echoed through the swimming hall. Annabelle's eyes flickered over to the gigantic co-ed. She lifted herself from the pool's edge instead of using its stairs. Her enormous arms easily pulled her up along with a waterfall of pool water. 

The giantess climbed out of the pool and stood to her full massive height. She removed her goggles and pulled the swimming cap from her head. Her long blonde hair cascaded down her wet one piece. 

Harper beamed as she made her way over to Annabelle. The Shrinkee emitted a quiet noise of discomfort. Although she wanted to look anywhere else, Annabelle's eyes were drawn to Harper's gigantic body. 

Annabelle was certain that if she shrunk down, Harper would look more like a Type 0 than she did. She somehow managed to make the grey one piece bathing suit she wore erotic. It hugged her curves tightly against her wet body. Harper's chest bounced with every step she took. The servants that flanked Annabelle also couldn't resist the magmatism of Harper's bosom. Their eyes kept flickering from Annabelle to Harper's chest.

Soon Harper was closing in, her gigantic feet slapping against the swimming hall's tile floor. The giantess casted a shadow over the table Annabelle sat on. Her massive face loomed over her tiny form. She was smiling from ear to ear. 

Without breaking her gaze on Annabelle, Harper carelessly tossed her swimming cap and goggles to one of the servants. 

"So, what did you think, Poppy?" She grinned down at the Shrinkee.

Large droplets of pool water crashed around Annabelle as the dripping giantess stood over her. Still, Annabelle pushed past her wariness and plastered a bright smile on her face.

"You were really fast, Goddess! I didn't know you could swim so well," Annabelle squeaked. 

Harper's smile somehow widened. 

"Thank you so much Poppy," she chirped. In an instant, Harper's smile dropped. She turned to one of the servants and snapped her fingers aggressively. The servant winced, but quickly handed her the fresh towel he had been holding.

Harper grabbed it and draped it around her shoulders. She bent down, her massive chest blocked out Annabelle's ability to see anything else. She lowered her hand onto the table. Annabelle braced herself and stepped into the wet palm.

Her stomach jumped when Harper lifted her to her massive face. The blonde's plump lips wasted no time in attacking her. 

Annabelle closed her eye as Harper pressed her lips against the entire left side of Annabelle's body. Harper quickly turned around and started walking towards the showers. Annabelle fell on her back with Harper's sudden movements. She bobbed along to Harper's stride. 

The giantess peered down at the Shrinkee, her blue eyes shinning with glee. Like a moth to a flame, Harper's gigantic fingers began to grope her breasts. Annabelle knew better than to fight against her captor. She looked away from Harper's eyes as the blonde played with her like a toy. Harper hummed as she entered the showers.

Annabelle shouldn't have been surprised that the indoor pool also came with an immaculate locker room, but she couldn't stop looking at her surroundings. Annabelle doubted that even the best national sporting teams had locker rooms that looked as pristine and luxurious as the Abbot's. 

Harper strolled into one of the sections of the locker room. She pulled her fingers away from Annabelle's chest, but immediately puckered her lips and pressed them against the Shrinkee.

As Annabelle attempted to recover from the giantess' affection, Harper gently placed Annabelle onto one of the wooden benches. The blonde straightened up and began to pull down her bathing suit. 

"Get nakey Poppy," she smiled. 

Annabelle, never ready to be flashed by the giantesses, blushed and turned around. 

"U-Uh, why do I have to get undressed too, Goddess?" Annabelle asked.

She heard her captor giggle. "Because we have to shower, silly!"

Annabelle's heart sank. She didn't know why there couldn't ever be an easy moment with the giantesses. Sullenly, Annabelle wrangled herself out of the bikini top and stepped out of the bottoms.

She kept her eyes on the bench, so she didn't see Harper's massive hand reaching for her until she was engulfed by it. 

Harper hummed as she took Annabelle into one of the stalls. The stall was already stocked with the most high end shampoos and soaps any skin-care conscious co-ed could ask for. Harper placed Annabelle on a soap dish that was attached to the stall's wall. She was high up, about shoulder length with the giantess. Annabelle backed up until she was pressed against the soap dishes' wall.

Harper turned on the shower. A burst of water roared out of the showerhead and rained down onto the gigantic co-ed. Harper's hums turned into passable singing of a pop song that sounded vaguely familiar to Annabelle.

Annabelle forced herself to look anywhere but at the enormous naked blonde in front of her. Annabelle's eyes lowered to her own legs and thighs. There was not a single blemish on her skin. All of her scars had disappeared. She traced a few fingers along her thighs. Not a single scar. 

Her fingers glided over her smooth skin. Sprinkles from the shower sprayed her with a mist that wet her body. She wasn't sure if her new skin was a blessing or a curse. On one hand, she didn't have much of a heart stopping, crippling fear when she changed clothes in public. On the other hand, she felt as though she were cheating somehow. Her new skin painted over her scars, but she didn't actually do anything that was worthy of being healed.

Annabelle's gliding finger titled. She leaned all of her weight down on her nail, pressing it against her thigh. A distantly familiar pain shot through her.

"What are you doing?"

Annabelle's head shot up, while her stomach dropped. Harper was gazing at her with a disappointed expression.

"You know Poppy, any other living being's eyes would be glued onto me right now," she tsked.

Annabelle casually lifted her hand away from her thigh, relieved. 

"I'm sorry, Goddess!" Annabelle shouted over the water. 

Harper pursed her gigantic lips. Her blue eyes regarded Annabelle with the familiar glint of lust and preeminence. Harper's huge hand reached for her. Annabelle braced herself. She was plucked up into the air. Huge water droplets rained down on her, drenching her tiny body. Harper held her stomach between her pointer finger and thumb, providing Annabelle with little to no feeling of security. It was all Annabelle could do to not burst with shrieks of terror.

Harper held Annabelle in front of her face. Water streaked across her beautiful features. 

"Maybe you need like a closer view," Harper suggested mischievously.  

She dropped Annabelle onto her expansive bosom. Annabelle screamed as she slipped down the co-ed's wet skin. Annabelle tried to keep herself from falling down the slope of her chest, but she found nothing to grab onto.

That is until she reached Harper's nipple. The giantess let out a soft moan as Annabelle gripped onto her nub for dear life. The Shrinkee hung from her nipple, screaming. Harper giggled at Annabelle's predicament.

The giantess began washing herself, which did not make Annabelle's goal of not colliding with the shower floor any easier. The blonde started singing again, washing her perfect body as if she didn't have a tiny teenager hanging from her tit. 

Between the moving around and the water, Annabelle was forced to grip Harper's nibble with more strength. In response to the stimuli, Harper's pink nub hardened. Annabelle found that she had more room to hold onto the nipple.

The Shrinkee groaned when she realized what she had to do to avoid falling. Annabelle pushed and dug her fingers into Harper's nipple. The blonde's singing ceased, and she began to emit soft moans.

Annabelle grimaced at being forced to give her captor pleasure, but the giantess' erect nipple was providing her with a ledge of which to hang.

Annabelle continued to massage Harper's nipple, and the giantess continued to wash her body while letting out the occasional moan. Just as Annabelle's arms began to give out from the pain, Harper plucked her from her breast. 

Annabelle's arms dropped, and she slumped over with relief. Harper laid her in her palm. Annabelle looked up at her gigantic captor. Water from the shower rained on top of her. Harper looked down at her with adoration. 

"You're so good at this whole worshiping thing, Poppy," Harper praised. Annabelle didn't have the strength to respond. She just looked up into her massive eyes, panting and praying it would be over soon.

The universe chose to do its favorite thing: ignore her.

Harper bared her teeth in a lust filled grin. 

"Poppy," she sang, sending chills down Annabelle's spine, "It's your turn to get clean now."

Annabelle opened her mouth to protest, but Harper interrupted her. 

"Don't you worry Poppy, I'll do it for you," she smiled. Her eyes sparkled with delight, "I'll like make sure that I don't miss even one spot."


--


Annabelle lay splayed on the marble kitchen table. She stared at the kitchen's ceiling, dazed. She'd been attempting to regain her strength since Harper had taken four consecutive orgasms from her in the shower.

Conversely, Harper seemed invigorated. She chewed cheerfully from above as she demolished her breakfast.  She was practically glowing.  

A massive cherry suddenly filled Annabelle's vision. A string of syrup plopped on her face. Annabelle grimaced and wiped it off. 

"Eat-eat Poppy," Harper commanded. Annabelle sighed and sat up. The syrup covered cherry was bigger than her head. There was a sprinkling of powdered sugar from the French toast the cherry had originally sat atop. 

Annabelle bit into the cherry. It was so juicy she had to move her mouth in a way that ensured it didn't get on her clothes. Though she wouldn't have minded having an excuse to change. Harper had dressed her in a matching crop top and mini skirt with no underwear. The only differences were Harper's crop top had the word "LOVE" reading across her bust, while Annabelle's read "OBEY." There was also the detail of Harper deciding that only Annabelle was going commando, and donning pink panties only for herself.

The sweet liquid trickled down her throat. Suddenly Annabelle was reminded of the last time she had tasted cherry juice. It'd coated her tongue when she gave CPR after Carrie had almost drowned in the stuff two months ago. The Shrinkee's huge, fearful eyes flashed in Annabelle's mind. Annabelle recoiled from the cherry and started coughing. 

Harper returned the fork to her plate and gently patted Annabelle's back with her enormous finger.

"Oh no, Poppy woppy! You have to eat more slowly," she soothed. 

Annabelle nodded through her coughing. Two loud sets of footsteps boomed towards the kitchen. Annabelle looked up and saw the commissioner literally dragging her husband to into the kitchen by his hand. Annabelle was surprised by the sight of them. The past four days that Annabelle had been spending time in the Abbot home, the Shrinkee hadn't seen much of Harper's parents.

After a few minutes of intense debate over Annabelle's schedule, Annabelle had left with the Abbot family the morning after Thanksgiving. When they arrived, her parents had led a sweep of their house and ordered Harper to stay in her bedroom with Annabelle for two days. On the third day, they announced that the house was secure, but the only people Annabelle saw were suits and servants. Harper had casually mentioned that her parents were swamped with work. 

Annabelle was able to see the stress on their faces—particularly the general—when they trudged into the kitchen. As tired as they looked, they still made a beeline for their daughter. 

The commissioner, who was dressed in slacks, a white button down, and a blazer, bent down and wrapped her arms around her daughter. She kissed Harper's temple, lovingly, and stroked her hair. 

"Good morning, baby," Commissioner Abbot greeted. 

"Good morning, Mom!" Harper chirped. 

The General pecked Harper on the cheek. "Morning baby," he grunted. His attire was almost identical to his wife's, albeit he did not have on a blazer and his sleeves were rolled up.

"Good morning Daddy," Harper smiled. 

Annabelle watched the family for a moment. A dull ache of envy echoed in her. The feeling surprised her. She'd made peace that she wouldn't have those kinds of relationships in her life a long time ago. She supposed it didn't help being forced to watch their loving interaction blown up a million times her size.

Harper's parents sat down in the seats around the circular kitchen table. Annabelle felt their eyes turn to her. She immediately, shifted herself so she was sitting on her legs. She futilely pulled down her skirt to give herself more coverage.

"Good morning, Poppy," Harper's mother greeted, amused. Annabelle allowed the gigantic woman to scratch underneath her chin.

"Good morning Commissioner Abbot," she turned to Harper's father, "Good morning General Abbot," she added.

The commissioner's eyes shone with delight, while the general chuckled and shook his head. Annabelle tried to push down the rising irritation she felt. They looked at her like she had just performed a trick.

"She's pretty formal," The general noted. Silently, two servants seemed to appear out of nowhere. One handed each of the parents a mug of what smelled like coffee, while the other set down two freshly cooked dishes. Annabelle looked in wonder at the amazing looking cheesy omelet in front of the commissioner, and the juicy sausage and bacon that lay on top of the general's pancakes. She didn't even know when the servants would've had time to prepare the meals.

Harper nodded at her father's observation. She opened her mouth to shovel in more of her French toast. She chewed quickly and swallowed. 

"She's still in training, Daddy. She needs to like practice addressing her betters with respect," Harper said.

Although her irritation was growing, Annabelle said nothing and kept her face neutral. 

Thankfully, Harper changed the subject. 

"Are you like almost finished with retraining your men, Daddy? Since we're stuck here, I wanted to like watch a movie together or something."

The general sighed, "I'd love to baby, but there's still a lot to do."

Harper deflated at bit, but continued to eat her breakfast.

The commissioner took a sip of her coffee and said to her husband, "I sent you a profile last night. He's one of the recent hires down at the Trenton station. He keeps getting into spats with his supervisor—you know that Shrinkee detective? At first I just thought he was a misogynist, but I checked his file and he did a stint in juvie for setting a Shrinkee-based clinic on fire."

Annabelle's mouth was dry. She kept her eyes on the marble kitchen table. 

"I'll check it out," General Abbot said, "Now's probably the best time for recruiting since we're retraining everyone."

"How are the boys doing since Briggs?" Commissioner Abbot asked. 

Both Harper and the general's face darkened. 

"They're a little unnerved, but fine. He was an asshole, so morale hasn't been impacted too much," The general replied. 

He bit into his sausage and added, "We found his paper trail. There were payments for the drug he used, and browsing history on how much a Type 0 would sell for."

It took all of Annabelle's concentration to keep the smile from her face. Byte had did it, the genius.

"I hope you tore each of his limbs off," Harper seethed. She stabbed her fork into her French toast. Annabelle's heart pounded at her fury. 

"You don't have to worry about that, baby," General Abbot assured. 

Harper furrowed her brow, as a surprisingly serious expression crossed her face. "No, but like I want to. I should've been interrogating him too. Poppy is my responsibility," she declared.

Harper's parents exchanged uncertain glances. 

"We'll discuss it for the next time," the commissioner said. 

That answer seemed good enough for Harper, because she smiled, satisfied, and resumed eating. 

General Abbot spoke again, "But you should've seen Warren, he just wouldn't let up on Briggs." 

Annabelle's ears perked up at the mention of the governor. 

The commissioner bit into her omelet. "Oh really?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

General Abbot nodded, "Even when Briggs finally admitted to it, Warren kept going."

Annabelle shuddered. She wondered just how long and how intense the torture was that Briggs would admit to something he didn't do. 

"That doesn't surprise me, remember how he was in college?" Harper's mother chuckled. 

General Abbot slowly nodded his head, "It's been a while since he's gotten his hands dirty like that, though." He paused before adding, "It was like he wouldn't take Briggs' confession as the truth. He kept asking if he really had worked alone."

The commissioner sipped her coffee, "Sounds like he couldn't believe one man was able to get past all of the security measures. His ego was probably wounded." 

The general shrugged, "Maybe."

Annabelle clenched her fists. She hoped the governor wouldn't look further into the whole Briggs situation. She knew he was a clever man, and she needed his eyes elsewhere.

"Anyway," the commissioner sighed with a smile. She turned to her daughter, "First day back after break, you excited baby?"

Harper made a disgruntled sound and rolled her eyes. "Can't I skip a day? I'm like, still traumatized or whatever," Harper whined. 

Her mother frowned, "Baby, we put in a lot of work so you could attend your classes remotely."

Harper groaned, "I don't know why you did all of that. It's not like I'm going to use this ever when I graduate."

The commissioner furrowed her brow, "What are you talking about? That's why you picked Communications as your major, so you could do your social media things."

Harper pouted, "No, that's why you picked communications as my major. I just wanted to be an influencer right after high school. I'm not getting any younger!"

General Abbot scoffed, "What are you going to do when your social media dries up?"

Harper scoffed right back and gave her father an incredulous look, "When Poppy imprints on me, there won't be anyone alive who won't follow us."

Annabelle inwardly cringed. She never understood the draw of social media. It was way too much attention for her. She'd already dealt with an entire town having an opinion about her, she didn't need the whole world's opinion too.

"Is that what you want Poppy?" The commissioner cooed at her as if she were a puppy, "Do you want to take pretty pictures with your—" She stopped herself and turned to her daughter, "What is it that she calls you?"

"Goddess," Harper answered with a mouthful of French toast. 

"You want to take pretty pictures with your Goddess?" The commissioner corrected herself, patting Annabelle's head.

General Abbot inserted before Annabelle could speak, "You should contact Haruma if you want to get a professional photo."

Harper frowned, "I don't need Naomi or her dad to help me. Poppy is photogenetic enough that I don't need all that fancy equipment."

"You have it all planned out, huh," The commissioner chuckled, pulling her fingers away from Annabelle.

"Oh course I do," Harper said indignantly, "I have our whole lives planned out."

Annabelle's hands were drenched with her sweat. She didn't think a conversation could overwhelm her so much—especially a conversation that she was hardly participating in.

"Have you discussed your plans with Poppy?" General Abbot asked, amused. 

"Poppy is fine with anything I tell her to do! Isn't that right Poppy?" She stroked her hair and cooed, "Who do you belong to, Poppy?"

Annabelle swallowed and looked up at Harper. The entire Abbot family was looking down at her. 

"My Goddesses," Annabelle squeaked.

Harper's smile dropped. "Nuh-uh, nope! For the next few days you belong to me, and me only Poppy!" Harper declared. 

She snatched Annabelle up, causing her to yelp out in fear. The Shrinkee heard the snickers of the giantess' parents behind her. 

Harper's massive face was all she could see. The blonde wrapped her fingers around Annabelle's tiny body.

"You," she said, blowing syrup scented breath against the Shrinkee, "Are mine. All mine." 

Annabelle shuddered as Harper's giant lips smushed against her. It was like a stamp of ownership. Annabelle was left with a thin layer of syrup and saliva.  

Annabelle inwardly groaned. It was going to be a long couple of days.


--


Annabelle exhaled in frustration as the red Shrinkee crayon broke in her hand. She'd been coloring the same damn apple since Harper started her second class. Annabelle glanced up at the giantess. She loomed above her, resting her chin in her hand while she sat at her desk. The giantess had her earphones in, but her eyes were glazed over, obviously day dreaming.

Annabelle lay on the carpeted floor of her cage. The cage was positioned right next to Harper's laptop, but the door had been locked. Annabelle supposed Harper was afraid she would run in front of her laptop camera and announce her presence to the entirety of the students enrolled in COMM 377.  

Annabelle rolled until she was on her back. She gazed up at the wired ceiling. She considered the irony of her current state of boredom. She was almost always either bored or completely terrified.

If her life hadn't turned to shit, she probably would've been having lunch with Oliver and Chloe at that moment, listening to the recaps of their Thanksgiving horror stories. 

Or maybe she would've spent the holiday with one of them. 

Maybe she and Oliver would've buried whatever weirdness their kiss had caused by now. Annabelle covered her eyes with her arm. Her life would always be full of maybes and what ifs. 

OUR LIFE WILL BE FILLED WITH 'YES GODDESS' AND 'OF COURSE GODDESS' AND 'I LOVE YOU GODDESS'   

Annabelle groaned and stood up.

She needed to talk to Steven. Her nightmares were getting worse, and the voice in her head was as annoying as ever.

Annabelle found herself trudging over to the frowning stuffed bear of which Steven had dubbed, "Snooty, the Grumpus Wumpus" or "Snooty" for short.

Annabelle relaxed in between his legs. She rested her arms on his soft thighs and leaned her head back into his fluffy torso. She lifted his large arm and flopped it across her stomach. She did the same with his other arm, so it was like the bear was hugging her from behind.

Annabelle sighed and slid down onto the carpet. Snooty's arms landed on Annabelle's face, covering her head in its soft plush. Annabelle sighed again, but when she breathed in she smelled Naomi's lavender scent on Snooty. 

GODDESS...

Annabelle pressed the arm down against her nose. She inhaled deeply. Her head tingled. Her heart ached. 

Without thinking, Anabelle sat up and lay her head on the bear's leg. She took a deep whiff. It smelled so much like Goddess Naomi...her Goddess Naomi. 

Annabelle's hand slowly made its way towards her nether region. 

"Goddess," she moaned softly. 

A loud buzzing sound sent ice cold alertness to each individual cell within Annabelle's body. Annabelle had never been more awake, she felt as though she had woken up from a dream and had been shoved into a nightmare.

What the hell was that?

The buzzing pierced through the cage. Annabelle jumped out of her stupor and rushed over to the key panel. The red light over the number 1 key was blinking. 

"Shit," Annabelle cursed. Of all the people, and of all the times, Naomi had to be calling. Annabelle braced herself, praying that she didn't notice her strange behavior.

The Shrinkee pressed the button.

"Oh sorry Poppy, did I wake you up?" Naomi cooed. 

Annabelle's shoulders relaxed. She smiled relieved, "No, I wasn't sleeping, Goddess."

"Okay, good. Where's Harper? She's not responding to the group chat," Naomi said. 

Annabelle peeked behind Snooty. Harper was still staring at her computer, albeit with more focus than before.

Annabelle turned around and looked up at the camera. 

"Goddess Harper is in class," Annabelle answered.

She heard Naomi clicker her tongue, "Shit, I forgot she had class right now."

"Did you need something, Goddess?" Annabelle asked.

"It can wait, Poppy," Naomi hummed. She asked, "But you're all by yourself? Harper isn't paying any attention to you, huh?" Her words were sympathetic on the surface, but Annabelle could practically hear her ulterior motive.

"I'm okay Goddess, I know Goddess Harper needs to attend class right now," Annabelle said.

"Oh Poppy, you are so sweet," Naomi purred. She paused before adding, "Well I have a minute if you want to talk. I've missed you so much. I was just thinking how—"

Naomi was interrupted by a clicking sound from the cage's door. Suddenly, Annabelle found herself with Harper's gigantic fingers wrapped around her. 

"Say good-bye to Goddess Naomi, Poppy," Harper said tersely.

Annabelle almost got whiplash from how fast Harper pulled her out of the cage. The giantess placed Annabelle onto the desk. 

"I thought you were in class," Naomi said from the cage's speaker. Annabelle could hear the disappointment in her voice. 

"We have a fifteen minute break," Harper grumbled as she tried to end the call from the cage's panel. 

"Let me talk to Poppy. Come on, Harp!" 

"Um, like no. You can talk to her tonight like everyone else," she snapped. "Ugh, why won't this turn off?"

Annabelle pointed out to the giantess, "Um, Goddess? You can't end the call from that end."

Harper frowned and moved the cage away from her to get a better look at it. Her eyes narrowed.

"Naomi, why can't I hang up from here?" She asked. 

Naomi's voice answered back, "We didn't want Poppy to be able to hang up on us, remember?"

With Harper focused on the cage, Annabelle found the opportunity to roll her eyes. "What? I would never do that," she muttered underneath her breath.

Harper groaned. "Ugh! Poppy wouldn't do that," she huffed. Harper stopped fiddling with the cage and set it down back onto the desk. "Naomi, hang up," she whined.  

Naomi laughed, "Okay I will, but we've been trying to text you. We wanted to watch a movie when we video chat tonight."

Harper sighed, "What movie?"

"The Broken House's Sculptor."

Harper threw her head back and groaned. Annabelle flinched at the giantess' erratic and energetic movements. 

Harper huffed, "Literally why? I have to take this dumb class, and now you want me to watch one of those boring artsy movies where they whisper all the time?" 

"Please Harp, you can pick the next movie," Naomi bargained. 

Harper rolled her eyes, "Fine, whatever, but you need to hang up. And no more calling Poppy!"

Naomi laughed, "Yeah yeah, I'm hanging up now. Goodbye Poppy!" 

Harper leaned all the way back against her chair and groaned again. Annabelle watched the giantess rub her eyelids aggressively. Annabelle knew the giantesses never really considered her perspective when it came to their size differences unless it was through a sexual context, but Annabelle wished they would at least entertain the thought that it could be terrifying for Annabelle when they moved around so abruptly.

Annabelle glanced back at the cage. It would be extremely easy to walk back in and color a rainbow in her coloring book. 

FULFILL YOUR DUTY AS A PET.

Annabelle grimaced at Poppy's voice. She was more determined than ever to ignore the giantess' distress. She started to make her way back to the cage, when the desk suddenly shook.

Annabelle stumbled, nearly tripping onto her face. She spun around and saw the cause was from Harper banging her forehead onto the desk.

Annabelle waged a war within her self as she looked over at the gigantic slumped over co-ed. The giantess shook the table as she continuously sighed. 

The Shrinkee rolled her eyes. Harper was going to continue like this for the rest of the day if she didn't put a stop to it. 

Annabelle shook her head and exhaled. It was bullshit, having to comfort these monsters, but it would just make her life more difficult if she didn't. Whenever they got prissy, they suddenly were in a more "teasing" mood. Annabelle didn't want to end up in Harper's ice cream bowl later on. 

Annabelle tentatively walked up to Harper. 

"Goddess?" Annabelle called, "Are you okay? You seem a little...stressed."

Harper lifted her head up slightly, just enough for her blue eyes to peek at Annabelle. She plopped her head back on the desk and groaned.

"It's so hard, Poppy," she griped. 

Annabelle cautiously got closer.

"Um, what is?"

Harper shot upright, startling Annabelle. She gestured to the laptop. 

"This, like literally this. I honestly don't care. They'll say like maybe two useful things a day, but the rest is like soooo boring!" She cried. 

Annabelle glanced at the laptop. She was relieved when she saw the microphone and camera was off. She didn't think a slighted professor would help Harper's situation.

The blonde crossed her arms, "I'm only going to Queenston because my parents are holding my inheritance hostage. How frickin messed up is that?" 

"Very," Annabelle agreed, nodding her head. Internally, Annabelle couldn't believe Harper's entitlement. 

"I mean, if they just let me do what I want, I could be accepting sponsorships that let me travel anywhere in the world! But noooo, I can't go to Aruba and promote teeth whitener because I have stupid dumb class!" Harper snapped. 

Annabelle's heart jumped from Harper's anger. No matter how ridiculous her reasons were for her fury, the giantess' intense feelings still scared her.

"But Goddess," Annabelle squeaked, "Aren't you a senior? You only have the one semester after this one."

Harper huffed and rolled her eyes. Annabelle forced herself to stay still when one of Harper's gigantic fingers headed straight for her. Her manicured fingertip pressed against her head, forcing her onto her butt. 

"I'm so sick of people telling me that," Harper carped, "It's still like super long." Harper closed her eyes and buried her head in her hands.

Annabelle pulled herself back up onto her feet. She was sick of the giantesses not understanding their own strength. It took all she had from cursing out the gigantic spoiled brat. She'd worked her ass off to get a full ride to Queenston, and Harper was complaining about a few more months of easy credit senior classes? 

Still, Annabelle needed to calm down her captor. There was no point in getting angry over the injustice of her situation. She shifted her mindset. The Shrinkee tried her damndest to empathize with the rich co-ed. 

Annabelle remembered something that helped her during high school when she used to count down the days before she could escape for college.

"Goddess?" Annabelle called up to the giantess. 

Harper uncovered her eyes. She peered down at Annabelle and sighed, "Yes Poppy?"

Annabelle became nervous under the giantess' gaze. She fiddled with her fingers. "Um, you know I was...well you know how high school was difficult for me, right?"

Harper's eyes widened and her gaze became more focused. She placed both of her massive hands on either side of Annabelle, sending the Shrinkee's blood pressure to the moon. 

"Omg Poppy, are you ready to tell me who did all that stuff to you? Because I swear I will totally make them—"

Annabelle shook her head frantically, "No Goddess, I'm just saying there was something I did to help me get through the days until I left for college."

Harper sat back up with a disappointed frown. She rubbed her temples as she peered down at Annabelle, "What is it that you did, Poppy?" She exhaled.

Annabelle ignored her captor's obvious frustration and answered, "I made sure that I did one thing that made me happy each day. And when I was finished with that, I would think of something I could do that would make me happy for the next day, that way I had something to look forward to. Before I knew it, one day I realized the thing that was going to make me happy was leaving for Queenston the next day."

That was an extreme simplification of the situation—of which Annabelle had omitted that a lot of the time the thing making her happy was sliding the sharp end of a paper clip across her inner thigh—but the advice was better as an abstract concept.

Annabelle watched Harper digest the information. Her eyes raised to the ceiling and she began to rock in her chair. Slowly, she stopped. The blonde's lips curled into a smile. 

"Wait Poppy, like, that's actually super helpful," Harper gasped.

Annabelle moved past the incredulous tone of the giantess, and accepted the fact that she was successful. 

"I'm glad you found it—"

"Like I can literally just pick something to make me happy every day, instead of just being mad that I have class," Harper realized. 

Annabelle nodded slowly, "Yup, I hope it helps." Harper seemed to be in deep thought—or as deep as her thoughts could get—when Annabelle turned away and headed back to the cage. She hoped that would settle the co-ed down for a while. 

Apparently, she thought wrong.

A gigantic wall of flesh slammed down in front of her. Annabelle jumped back from what she realized was Harper's massive hand. 

Her heart still pounding in her ears, Annabelle hesitantly turned around. Her heart dropped when she saw Harper's expression. Annabelle could see the arousal plainly on her face. Annabelle desperately ran their conversation through her head, attempting to figure out what could have possibly turned her on. 

"Poppy..." Harper sang, "I picked how I'm going to be happy today."

Annabelle slowly backed up, but she'd forgotten that Harper's hand was blocking her. The giantess' hand began pushing the Shrinkee towards her.

"G-Goddess," Annabelle sputtered, "Don't you have class?"

"Oh don't worry, Poppy," Harper purred, "I can keep my camera and microphone off for a few more minutes. I'll be fine as long as I listen in. Plus, the camera's not gonna be able to see you anyway." 

Annabelle tried to continue to protest, but Harper's gliding palm became a tight fist that wrapped around Annabelle.

Harper lifted her until she was right below her face.

"This is great, Poppy, because you can help me be happy," Harper said, her smile taking up almost all of her face. 

"W-Wait, Goddess—" Annabelle squirmed in Harper's fist, but the giantess still lowered Annabelle down to her pink panties.

Harper's gigantic fingers pulled the waistline of her panties. 

"P-Please Godd—"

Annabelle's cries went unanswered as Harper dropped Annabelle into her panties. The Shrinkee was sent into darkness. The second she made contact with the fabric, she realized it was soaked. Harper's sex was all Annabelle could smell. It's distinctive vanilla-laced scent filled Annabelle's nostrils. 

Annabelle barely had time to think before she found herself being pressed against Harper's lower lips. Harper's fingers slid her up and down her pussy from the outside of the giantess' panties. Annabelle groaned as she felt the giantess' slime coat her body. 

She heard Harper begin to moan from above. 

"Oh Poppy!" Harper gasped.

Annabelle forced herself to push past the fear. Though it was difficult. No matter how many times the giantesses shoved her down to their intimate parts, it was always terrifying. 

Annabelle re centered her mind. She knew what to do, she'd done it probably nearly a hundred times between the giantesses. As Harper dragged her up and down her lips, Annabelle reached her arms up and searched for the nub that she'd been forced to make acquittances with. 

Her hands were so drenched in cum that she could hardly feel anything protruding. It wasn't until she felt Harper tense, did she know that she had made contact with her pink button. Annabelle searched again until she found it. When she did, the Shrinkee massaged the thing as best as she could. It was difficult with her hands coated in Harper's liquids, and it became even more difficult when the blonde's hips began to buck. 

"Poppyyyy, Popppppyyy..." Harper squealed. "I...I'm..."

Annabelle didn't need to hear the next words out of the giantess' mouth. The Shrinkee felt Harper's pussy pulsate. She released a torrent of cum onto Annabelle's tiny body. 

The Shrinkee kept her mouth and eyes closed, refusing to enter another trance. 

Annabelle shook along with Harper's voice as she spoke, "Poppy, that was—What the hell!"

The Shrinkee heard the bedroom door swing open. 

Commissioner Abbot's stern voice reached Annabelle's ears, "Really Harper?"

"I-I was just taking a break," Harper stammered.

"Break over," Commissioner Abbot ordered, "Hand her over."

Annabelle grunted as Harper instinctively squeezed her thighs together.

"Mooom," Harper whined. 

"Now, Harper Cordelia Abbot," Commissioner demanded. 

Harper grumbled incomprehensibly, but once again, Annabelle found herself being wrapped in the blonde's fingers. Annabelle was brought into the light. She didn't have a second to compose herself before she was placed in a new set of hands. Commissioner Abbot's voice boomed above her.

"You can have her back after you're finished with class," the commissioner chided.

The part of Annabelle's brain that wasn't preoccupied with attempting to remember how to breathe, was more than a little humiliated at being treated like a distracting toy.

Annabelle heard Harper's disgruntled soft protests, but the commissioner closed the bedroom door before Harper could whine any longer.

Annabelle wiped the thick liquid from her face. She opened her eyes, and saw that she was indeed in Commissioner Abbot's hand. It was a strange place to be. When she looked up, she saw her eyes were staring down at her, intrigued. The commissioner began walking away from the bedroom. Annabelle didn't have the strength to be guarded. She collapsed onto her back as she lay in the commissioner's palm.

The commissioner chuckled as she glanced down at the Shrinkee, "She really did a number on you, hmm?" 

Annabelle could only pant as she looked up at the beautiful woman.

"I had assumed she was using you like that. I mean, I knew from our men's reports—the one's posted outside of her bedroom—that she was using you nightly. Still, during class?" She tsked and shook her head.

She continued, apparently not needing Annabelle to have an active voice in the conversation. "My baby has always been like this. When she was younger, every time I would go into her room, her pillows and stuffed animals were always wet. You should've seen the state they were in afterwards too." 

Annabelle cringed. She would've been fine her whole life not knowing that about her captor. 

She continued to laugh, "It's a good thing you're a Type 0. I don't think any thing else could withstand her...enthusiasm."   

Annabelle closed her eyes. She was beyond over everything. She just wanted to rest. 



--



Annabelle was drowning. At least she thought she was. Water poured over her from above. Annabelle screamed and immediately took in what felt like a gallon of water down her throat. The Shrinkee quickly sat up and threw up the water in her lungs.

She turned to her side and began coughing. She realized she was still in the commissioner's hand. 

"There she is," Commissioner Abbot chuckled. With her free hand, the commissioner turned off the faucet—which was the source of Annabelle's waterboarding.

Annabelle's wet clothes clung to her skin. She continued to cough out what was left of the water inside her lungs.

"That'll have to do. You're not exactly sanitized, but you're clean enough," the commissioner said.

Annabelle pulled her knees to her chest and cradled herself. She glanced around at her surroundings and saw that she was in a bathroom. 

Commissioner Abbot grinned down at her, "You are just a cute little thing, aren't you? Even though you're drenched, you still look..."

The giant woman trailed off as her finger approached Annabelle. The Shrinkee grimaced. She knew what was coming. The commissioner pressed her gigantic finger against Annabelle's breasts.

Like mother like daughter. 

Annabelle tried to push her away her finger. She'd agreed to be the perfect pet for the giantesses, she didn't agree to be molested by their parents. 

Commissioner Abbot laughed and pulled back her finger. Annabelle flinched as the giant woman reached over her. She retrieved a tissue paper from the tissue box on the sink. 

"Here, dry yourself, Poppy," she ordered with a smile. She allowed the tissue to cover Annabelle completely.

It was entirely too big, but Annabelle folded it to be more manageable. Just as the Shrinkee was able to see from under the tissue, she felt the commissioner begin to move. Annabelle groaned and tried to steady herself. 

Annabelle dried her body as much as she could with the tissue. Her clothes were still uncomfortably damp and heavy, but most of her skin was dry.

Commissioner Abbot walked through a few beautifully decorated rooms, before she came to an intimidating metal door. The commissioner knocked twice before opening the door. She didn't wait for a response, but then again, Annabelle thought the room seemed sound proof. 

The room was a direct contrast to the misleading metal door. It was unexpectedly normal looking. It was an average office space. There were no windows, but there were bookshelves, plants, and a leather couch.

General Abbot sat behind a desk, his eyes glued onto a computer. Papers and envelopes were stacked all over his large desk.

Annabelle could see the bags under his eyes from the commissioner's hand. He looked notably more stressed than he had during breakfast.

Annabelle squeaked when the commissioner abruptly slid her in her pant's pocket. Her heart pounded at being suddenly thrust into muffled darkness.

"How's it going, Pookie?" She heard the commissioner greet. Annabelle cringed at the pet name. 

Annabelle heard the General's gruff voice respond, "It's going."

"Aw, it sounds like my Pookie could use a break," the commissioner purred. Annabelle's face contorted in disgust. 

"Babe, now's not a good—"

Annabelle felt the commissioner move. She heard some rustling, then the dreadful sound of lips smacking. Annabelle's stomach dropped. The commissioner wasn't going to actually try something with her in her pocket? 

Annabelle heard soft, muffled moans. She was going to have trouble keeping her breakfast down. What the hell was wrong with this family?

"That's a hell of an argument," Annabelle heard the general chuckle, "But like I said, babe, I've got so much to do. I can't take a break."

Annabelle could feel the commissioner shift again. This time, light shinned above as the giant woman's huge hand plucked her from her pocket. Before she could brace herself, Annabelle was high in the air, dangled by her leg by the commissioner's fingers.

Annabelle screeched. She was dangled in front of giants' two massive faces. The commissioner wore a mischievous grin, while the general's eyebrows were raised in delighted surprise. 

"What about now?" The commissioner whispered into General Abbot's ear. Annabelle almost lost her breakfast as she watched Harper's mother lick the general's ear. 

"Stop it! Stop it! Please!" Annabelle begged at the top of her lungs.

The giants ignored her. General Abbot turned to his wife, "Babe, how did you swing this? I know Harper didn't willingly give her up." 

Commissioner Abbot's smile grew, "She's confiscated goods," she explained, "I caught Harper using her during class, and I thought—I know someone else who could use her."

Annabelle screamed louder. The blood was beginning to rush to her head. 

"So what do you say now, Pookie?" Commissioner Abbot asked.

General Abbot laughed, "How can I say no to this?" Annabelle's screams were invigorated as the general poked her in the stomach with his gigantic finger. The Shrinkee swung in between her fingers.

"I was hoping you'd say that," the commissioner giggled. Annabelle felt herself be lowered. Still screaming, she was placed onto the general's desk. Tears filled her eyes as she hugged the desk's surface. 

Above her, the commissioner and the general laughed. Their giant forms towered over her. The commissioner sauntered behind her husband's leather desk chair and wrapped her toned arms around his neck. Slowly, she started to undo his shirt's buttons. 

Annabelle's eyes widened. She scrambled up to a sitting position and scooted away from them.  

"N-No, w-wait!" She begged. 

The giants' eyes lit up when they heard her pleas. 

"What's wrong, Poppy? Are you feeling a little shy?" The commissioner giggled. 

Annabelle desperately tried to think of an excuse, "Y-You can't do this."

General Abbot crossed his arms and chuckled, "And why not, Poppy?"

Annabelle swallowed although her mouth was dry. "Be-Because it's wrong!" She knew it was a shitty excuse the second the words left her lips.

The giants laughed heartily, causing Annabelle to flinch from the booming sound.

"Wrong?" The commissioner repeated with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm younger than your daughter! H-How would you like it if someone used her this way?" Annabelle prompted with desperation. 

The giants exchanged amused glances that made the Shrinkee's heart sink.

Commissioner Abbot smiled down at Annabelle, "Our daughter is a human, Poppy. She's a person. No one would use her in this way, because she can't be used this way. Now you on the other hand..."

Annabelle pushed past the sadness and fury her statement incited. 

"I-I tell! I'll tell Goddess Harper everything," Annabelle squeaked, hating how scared she sounded. 

"Oh ho ho," the general chuckled, "a threat, huh?"

The commissioner rested her chin on her husband's shoulder. "You can tell your Goddess what you want, but we may also have to reveal our own secrets—a279;or should I say your secrets," the commissioner hummed. 

Annabelle's blood turned cold. 

"What do you mean?" She warbled.

The general answered, "From what our baby girl has told us, it seems as though you haven't been too honest about your past."

Annabelle froze. Her heart pounded in her ears. 

The commissioner added, "We would hate to accidently let something slip that would cause your Goddess to go out and commit some kind of drastic act. Something that might get someone hurt...someone like your father."

Annabelle looked up at the giants with wide eyes. Her throat was so tight, she was barely able to get out any words, "M-My father?"

The commissioner nodded, "From what Harper has mentioned, you've told the girls that what your father did was along the lines of an accident. But what do you think would happen if I gave her the proof that he intentionally abandoned you—not to mention a recount of your mother's actions." 

Annabelle was silent, she couldn't form the words even if she wanted to. They had to be lying. There was no proof to show, because it didn't exist. Her father loved her. He always had.

Even if he did make some questionable decisions. 

General Abbot added, "As a father, I could never imagine pulling half the shit he did." The general shrugged with an exhale, "But he's a Shrinkee so what can you really expect?"

Annabelle clenched her fists. She glared at her feet, "He was in mourning."

The commissioner tilted her head, "Wow, you're still defending him."

The general chuckled, "That works for us. I guess we know what your decision is, but I'll ask anyway for the sake of fairness. We could run back to your Goddess and all have a little chat about things we've been hiding, or...you could strip for us."

Annabelle trembled. The thought of her father's mangled shrunken body in Harper's hands made her sick. Annabelle's lip quivered, but she bit down on it. She wouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing her cry. Annabelle started to take off her shirt when the commissioner stopped her.

"Ah ah ah," she tsked, "Slowly."

Blood rushed to Annabelle's face. She swallowed and slowly peeled her shirt from her torso. Her eyes were glued onto the desk's surface, but she could hear the giants shifting with excitement. 

When she raised her shirt enough to reveal her chest, she heard a sharp intake of breath from the giants.

"I'm getting the net-worth now," the general noted, "Just each of those tits are worth at least a billion."

Annabelle heard the commissioner's wet lips kiss her husband. "More like a trillion," she moaned. 

Annabelle removed her shirt from her body and tossed it onto the desk. She had to stop herself from covering up.

"Turn around, Poppy," General Abbot ordered. 

Annabelle, shaking, followed his order. 

"Get rid of the skirt," the commissioner said. 

Annabelle bit down on her tongue. She focused on one specific spot on the desk. She didn't look away as she slowly pulled her skirt down her thighs. 

"Wait, stay right there," General Abbot commanded. 

Annabelle stopped moving. She was in a provocative position, bent over with her bottom on display. She was essentially mooning them. 

Annabelle heard more shifting from both of the giants. The Shrinkee heard zippers being undone, and the sound of clothes dropping onto the floor. She knew they were stripping. 

"Okay," General Abbot moaned, "Take it off."

Annabelle continued to pull her skirt fully from her body. Her body seared with shame. She was completely naked. 

"Look at us, Poppy," the commissioner ordered. 

Annabelle swallowed and listened to her command. She wasn't surprised at what she saw, but it didn't stop her from being horrified. 

The two giants were partly naked. The general's pants and underwear were gone, while his shirt remained halfway unbuttoned. The commissioner's pants had also been removed, but her white panties still were displayed on her tight butt. 

Annabelle couldn't help but notice how fit both of Harper's parents were. The commissioner's thighs were firmer than Annabelle expected. The general had a stocky physique, and his muscles were formidable. 

Annabelle whimpered as the commissioner stood upright and made her way towards her. She loomed over the Shrinkee, casting a shadow. Her lips turned into a lustful grin, reminding Annabelle of a bestial predator. 

The commissioner explained, "Here are the ground rules, pet: One, keep the screaming to a minimum. Two, do what we say, when we say it. Three, relax, maybe you'll have fun."

Annabelle trembled. She highly doubted that.

"Ready, cutie-pie?" She asked, wiggling her gigantic finger against her belly.

Annabelle could only whimper. The commissioner must've taken that as an agreement, because she snatched Annabelle with her hand. Annabelle yelped as the commissioner turned around and began straddling her husband.

Commissioner Abbot wrapped her arms around the general's neck. She held Annabelle in between her fingers. 

The giant woman moved her mouth to her husband's and began softly pressing her lips against his. Annabelle was surprised by the tenderness between the spouses. She felt like she was intruding on something. The Shrinkee couldn't help but watch the giants gently peck each others' mouths.

The lip smacking started to get louder as the giants started to open their massive maws. Annabelle started seeing flashes of pink as they began to tongue each other. The room started to fill with their moans and lip smacking. 

Not that she was complaining, but Annabelle began to wonder if they had forgotten about her. Just as the thought crossed her mind, Annabelle felt the commissioner's fingers come alive. She started to caress her chest with one of her fingers. Annabelle grimaced as the giant woman massaged her breasts. 

Still, groping Annabelle, the commissioner pulled her mouth away from her husband's. He gave a grunt of disapproval until the commissioner started to slowly move side to side.

Annabelle was confused for a moment, before she remembered that unlike the commissioner, the general wasn't wearing any underwear. The couple were making intense eye contact as Commissioner Abbot grinded on the general's dick.

Annabelle's stomach twisted when the commissioner's fingers went towards her butt. The commissioner released a moan as she began prodding Annabelle's behind. It took all Annabelle had not to kick her finger away. 

Commissioner Abbot's movements became jerkier as she went from grinding to bouncing. The general moaned from deep within his gut.

"Babe," he groaned, "Don't stop."

The commissioner stopped groping Annabelle, as she started to focus on moving her hips and hopping on the general's crotch. She increased her pace, causing the general to moan loudly. 

Abruptly, she stopped. Annabelle watched the general's neck stiffen. She didn't have to see his expression to know that he had a serious case of blue balls. 

"Babe are you seriou—"

Th commissioner kissed him—deeply. They melted into each other. The general's hands explored every inch of her body. Annabelle cringed at the reinvigorated smacking sounds. 

The commissioner broke the kiss. A string stand of saliva connected their lips. 

"Patience, Pookie," she smirked.

She suddenly stood up, taking Annabelle even higher. The Shrinkee was getting dizzy from the change in height. The commissioner wrapped her fingers around Annabelle. With her free hand, she rubbed the general's pec. Her gentle caress became a closed fist, as she dragged him out of the chair. 

The general's eyes were shinning with lust. He grinned at her hungrily, as she led him to the leather couch. She sat him down. The commissioner used her foot to spread his thighs further apart. Annabelle couldn't help herself from noticing General Abbot's enormous cock. Even from high above, Annabelle could tell it was much bigger than Bennet's.

The monstrous pink thing dripped pre-cum onto the floor. Annabelle was so transfixed by the grotesque dick, she almost didn't notice the air becoming warmer around her. The Shrinkee turned around and nearly fainted from the shock when she saw the commissioner's open mouth headed straight for her. 

Annabelle shrieked and searched for an escape, but found none. The giant mouth hovered over her, before its massive tongue abducted her by roughly licking up her body and sucking the Shrinkee into its maw.

Annabelle rolled around on the tongue, getting a face full of slobber. Annabelle turned herself around to jump out of the mouth's gaping opening, when she saw a sight that chilled her to her core. 

Apparently, the commissioner had kneeled down, and Annabelle had not noticed. In front of her, like a veiny alien, the general's pulsating cock stood at the ready.

"N-No! No!" Annabelle screamed. 

Her screaming was drowned out by the commissioner's moans of anticipation. Annabelle's whole world shook with each moan Commissioner Abbot released. 

The commissioner wasted no time taking her husband's dick into her maw. Annabelle flipped around to evade the incoming ginormous cock, but there was nowhere to run. 

Light faded. The commissioner closed her lips around the general's cock. 

Annabelle could only hear the swishing of saliva and the the general's pulse. Annabelle couldn't begin to see where she was in the mouth. She felt herself be thrusted forward. The commissioner's tongue began to move. 

She slammed into a hard fleshy surface she could only assume was the general's dick. Annabelle went between wanting to keep her mouth closed, to screaming out of instinct. The world shook, the commissioner began bobbing her head back and forth. Annabelle was continually slammed into the hard gigantic pole that was the general's penis. 

Annabelle was tossed around faster and faster until she heard the general give out a guttural moan. 

"FFFUUCCK!" Annabelle heard him shout from outside the mouth that had become her world. 

Annabelle was suddenly hit with a blast of thick liquid. She yelped and the disgusting stuff got in her mouth. It was the sickening salt in the liquid that let Annabelle know it was the general's spunk.

Before she had time to allow the horror to sink in, another spurt of General Abbot's cum sprayed into the mouth. Annabelle choked at the volume, she nearly drowned in it. The limp dick retreated from the mouth, but Annabelle was still overwhelmed by the amount of cum.

Wondering if she truly was in hell, Annabelle felt the commissioner tilt her head back. Annabelle screamed, realizing she planned on swallowing. Annabelle was certain she was going to be sent down the commissioner's throat along with the general's cum.

However, light appeared once more. The commissioner opened her mouth. Instead of a cock, a massive finger poked through the maw. Annabelle scrambled to reach for it. She grabbed onto it, but she ended up slipping. Annabelle screamed, but one finger turned into two. The fingers pinched Annabelle's sides and lifted her from the disgusting cave.

Slime coated every inch of Annabelle, obscuring her vision. She could only make out shadows, but she could hear the general's exhausted panting. She felt the commissioner move away from him. She shifted around some more and Annabelle heard a ruckus as what sounded like multiple things fell onto the floor.

General Abbot's weak voice protested, "Babe!"

The commissioner replied, her voice full of excitement, "They're just things, Pookie. You can pick them up later, but now—" Annabelle's stomach lurched as the commissioner suddenly jumped onto something—most likely the desk. She finished, "Keep your eyes on me."

The fingers that pinched Annabelle turned in a palm that cradled her. Annabelle was far too drained to fight against any further violations of her dignity or humanity. She lay limp, as the commissioner spread her legs wide and leaned back. Annabelle was dragged across Commissioner's Abbot's pussy. The slime from General Abbot's spunk made her extra slippery, but the commissioner was able to hold her steady. 

Annabelle begged the universe to let her exhaustion take her, but sadly she remained conscious. Up and down. Left to right. Circular. 

The commissioner dragged her over every inch of her lower lips. Gradually, Annabelle became even more slick as the commissioner started to get wet.

The giant woman moaned, shaking Annabelle and moving the Shrinkee in whichever way the commissioner wanted her. Annabelle started to feel the woman's pussy twitch when it began to flood over her. Annabelle's nose and ears were filled with her juices. It wasn't as salty as the general's but it was still disgusting. Annabelle couldn't help but compare it to their daughter's liquids. 

Annabelle had no idea how their two putrid liquids could result in Harper's heavenly slime. 

The Shrinkee heard the general join in with the commissioner's moans. 

"Fuck," he hissed. Although Annabelle couldn't see, she suspected the giant was somehow becoming aroused again, which was impressive in its own right. She could see where Harper got her libido from. 

The commissioner's moans were becoming increasingly loud. Just as Annabelle thought she was going to push her inside her flooding cave, the general stood up. Annabelle could hear his heavy, giant feet walk over to her. 

Terrified that he was going to stick his penis in the commissioner's hole, Annabelle braced herself. She felt the commissioner also stiffen, most likely preparing to be penetrated. Yet, instead of being assaulted with a dick again, the general's hands plucked Annabelle away from the commissioner's possession. 

"Babe!" She gasped.

The general chuckled, "Now it's your turn to be patient."  He tightened his fist around Annabelle's body, securing her.

"Lie down on your stomach," he ordered his wife.

After some quiet moans of protest, Annabelle heard shuffling and shifting on the desk. 

"That's it," General Abbot praised. 

The commissioner whined, "Babe, I need—"

"It's coming," The general laughed, "Trust me, this will be worth it."

Suddenly, Annabelle's stomach turned as she was dropped midair. She landed on something spongy, but firm, like a mattress. She wiped her eyes and began trembling when she saw were she was.

The commissioner's perky ass filled her vision. Annabelle felt the last wall of her mental fortitude begin to crack. She was on the gigantic ass cheek of her classmate's mother. 

What the fuck had her life turned into?

General Abbot's massive face hovered above her. He smiled down at her like a child in a toy store.

"Worship her," he ordered simply.

Annabelle looked up at him in horror. The Shrinkee shook as the commissioner spoke. 

"Ooo, this is going to be fun," she giggled like a school girl.

Annabelle looked at the expansive ass, and then back up at the general.

"P-Please," she whimpered. 

"Poppy," the commissioner purred, "Remember what I said earlier."

General Abbot added, "In this very moment, forget everything else—we are your Gods." 

Annabelle's lip quivered. Tears filled her eyes. She sniffed. Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out.  She just had to take it one step at a time. It wasn't purgatory, it would eventually end.

Annabelle nodded, causing General Abbot's smile to widen.

The Shrinkee looked across the two hills that were the commissioner's ass. She noted that at least she was clean and well groomed. Annabelle attempted to rise to at least her knees, but when she tried, she found herself slipping and face-planting onto the commissioner's flesh. The area around her slightly jiggled, but Annabelle could feel the commissioner's muscles tense up underneath her.

Commissioner Abbot moaned, "Ooh, move around, Poppy."

Annabelle grimaced, but obeyed. She tried to crawl forward, but the tiniest bit of movement resulted in her slipping and falling. 

The general chuckled above her. "Why don't you try a different method of worship, Poppy?" His gruff voice suggested. 

Annabelle looked up at him confused. From underneath her, the commissioner blurted, "I want to feel those lips, Poppy." 

Annabelle blanched. She couldn't be serious.

The general nodded at the Shrinkee with an expanding grin. "You heard your Goddess, Poppy," The general smirked. 

Annabelle's gut felt like led. She wondered where the hell Poppy was in all of this? She was being pretty fucking quiet for two people acting like her Gods. Annabelle figured that their behavior was akin to blasphemy to Poppy. Or maybe Poppy would be okay with them as her Gods. Maybe Poppy was a slut for worship and it didn't matter who she was kneeling to.

Annabelle puckered her lips, bitterness filling her insides. She pressed her lips against the commissioner's ass. It was the equivalent of kissing a marshmallow. Annabelle wondered if she would even be able to feel anything. Suddenly she was thrown back onto her stomach. The commissioner's ass rumbled as she moaned loudly.

"Oooh, Poppppy," she squealed. 

Annabelle, already face-to-ass, kissed her again. 

The commissioner reacted similarly once again. The Shrinkee hoped a few more kisses would put her over the edge and she'd be done with it.

Annabelle tried to kiss her once more, put she was plucked up by the general's fingers again. Too tired to scream or fight back, she went limp.

That is, until the Shrinkee saw where he was attempting to put her. Annabelle's fear energized her. She futilely fought against him, but she found herself being lowered right into the crack of the commissioner's ass. 

With his giant fingers, the general separated the commissioner's ass checks. Annabelle shrieked. The slime she was coated in caused her to slip down the ass' slope. 

A pungent smell overcame Annabelle. She tried to grip onto to anything, but the giant woman must've been recently waxed, because there was not a hair in sight. 

Annabelle landed on her knees, directly in front of the commissioner's pink wrinkled hole. 

Underneath her, the commissioner moaned loudly. "OOOH my goooodd Travis! This is amazing," she squealed. 

The general grinned from above, still holding her cheeks open. His bright eyes met Annabelle's. He ordered with glee, "Worship your Goddess, Poppy."

Annabelle's stomach dropped. She glanced at the twitching ring and returned her gaze to the giant above her.

"B-But—"

"Pucker up, or I let her cheeks go," he threatened with a smile.

Annabelle trembled, looking up the walls of flesh that surrounded her. She whimpered and turned around. The hole continued to twitch, as if it were waiting for her.

Annabelle, with tears in her eyes, bent down and pressed her lips against the wrinkly hole. The commissioner reacted instinctually. She jerked, moaning like she was seconds away from cumming. The sudden movement sent Annabelle forward. She landed dead center in the anus.  

Sweat coated her face. She groaned with complete disgust. All of her moving was causing Commissioner Abbot to go crazy. She wiggled her butt and stared humping the desk. Annabelle was jolted away from the anus and slammed against the walls of sweaty ass flesh. 

"Ah ah ah, babe, wait a sec," the general said with mirth in his voice. 

Annabelle squealed when the general grabbed her again. Her squeals turned into shrieks when he began dragging her to the hole once more. With his beefy finger, the giant pushed her head through the wrinkled hole. 

Annabelle unsuccessfully attempted to use her hands to stop herself from going further, but the giant's immense strength easily overpowered her.

The Shrinkee was introduced to new level of humidity she'd never experienced. Her body was squeezed into itself as Commissioner Abbot's bottom began to suck her in. Annabelle screamed, begging for the madness to stop, but only the inner workings of the commissioner's body answered her. 

A smell that Annabelle thought that she could have only experienced in her nightmares of took hold of all of her senses. Even if it hadn't been completely dark, Annabelle wouldn't have been able to see from the stinging tears in her eyes. 

Annabelle's entire body was sucked into the commissioner's tunnel from hell. Annabelle squirmed, trying to find a way out, when her world shifted. She could feel the giant woman start to move. Panic took hold of Annabelle. She sobbed, the panic turned her brain illogical and she thought the commissioner had somehow forgotten about her.

The Shrinkee was quickly proven wrong. Something else joined her in the commissioner's hole. She was faced away from the entrance so she didn't know what it was until she heard both the commissioner and the general moan from outside.

Annabelle jolted as everything around her began to quake. She was moving back and forth like she was riding on a mechanical bull. A distant slapping sound from outside filled Annabelle's ears. 

She heard the general grunt, and dread engulfed the Shrinkee. It was the giant man's cock that was right behind her, thrusting into his wife's ass. 

Annabelle tried to crawl forward once she realized what it was, but she was too slippery. The commissioner moaned again, and Annabelle realized she was only stimulating her. 

The rhythmic thrusting became more powerful and the giants moans grew louder. Annabelle felt the commissioner tense all around her.

"Fuck Travis, I'm cumming!" She squealed.

At the same time, the general grunted so loudly that he rattled Annabelle. In an instant Annabelle was underwater—or at least she felt like she was. 

General Abbot erupted, filling blast after blast of his spunk into his wife. Annabelle floundered around, attempting to find air. She couldn't see anything, and the cum overwhelmed her. It filled her nose and throat. She began to struggle to breathe. She waved her arms around sporadically, trying to find a way out. 

Annabelle was helplessly trapped in the thick liquid. She ran out of air. The Shrinkee choked on the spunk as she failed to find air. A deeper darkness took her as the last of her energy ran out. Humiliated, exhausted, and sad, Annabelle welcomed the darkness. 

When her eyes fluttered back open, she could see light. Her entire body was still covered with the giants' juices. She wanted to get it from her face, but she was so exhausted that she couldn't even lift her arm. From the shadows around her, she realized she was on the desk. The giants were cuddled together on the armchair in front of her.

"Someone's waking up," Annabelle heard the general chuckle. 

The commissioner's giggles pierced through Annabelle's mental fog. "I can barely see her underneath all of that," she laughed. 

Annabelle could hardly blink, let alone mentally comprehend the extent of how she had been used.

The commissioner continued, "Poppy, that was amazing. You did so well!"

"Good stuff, Poppy," the general praised. 

Annabelle closed her eyes. She wanted the darkness to reclaim her. 

Commissioner Abbot added, "Just remember, Poppy, not a word of this to our baby. This stays between us."

"It won't end with your father either, we'll talk about everything. Everything," the general warned. 

"Do you understand, Poppy?" Commissioner Abbot asked.

Annabelle used the little of her strength to nod weakly. 

"Good girl!" Commissioner Abbot commended.

General Abbot added with a laugh, "You better do your damndest to imprint on our daughter, Poppy. At this point you're already a part of the Abbot family."

The commissioner gave a delighted hum, "I like the sound of that. When Harper registers her, she can change her name to Poppy Abbot." 

Annabelle was too tired to internally protest or cry. Instead she just focused on surviving the next second, and the second after that.


--


"What's wrong with Poppy?"

Annabelle's eyes fluttered open at Molly's voice.

The Shrinkee was curled up in a nightgown on Harper's bosom. The giantesses were having a pajama movie night party over video chat. The three giantesses' faces were split on one half of Harper's laptop screen, while the other side of the screen displayed the not-yet-started movie.

"Well she was, like, sleeping," Harper tsked at Molly.

"Why is she tired? It's not that late," Naomi inquired, frowning.

"Did you feed her?" Leah asked.

Harper groaned, sending vibrations through Annabelle. "Yes, I fed her! She's just tired. Are we going to watch this boring movie or not?" She snapped.

Annabelle heard Harper's heartbeat pound away underneath her. She needed to do damage control. The Shrinkee lifted her head up from Harper's chest. She looked into the laptop camera with puppy dog eyes. 

She rubbed an eye and squeaked, "I'm sorry Goddesses, I didn't sleep well. I keep having nightmares about what happened."

Just as Annabelle anticipated, the giantess erupted with concern. It was difficult to make out what they were saying because they all spoke at the same time, but from their concerned expressions, Annabelle was certain she'd thrown them off the adult Abbot's trail. 

Harper stroked her back. Still playing the perfect pet role, Annabelle allowed herself to melt into her caressing.  

Harper looked down at her with a pouty lip, "Poppy, you know that my dad is working hard to make sure that never happens again. I promise that you're like totally safe."

Annabelle refrained from rolling her eyes. If only if she knew how hard her father was really working. The Shrinkee nodded up at her captor.

"O-Okay," she said in her most pathetic sounding voice.

Leah's resolute voice claimed, "Poppy, I can assure you that no one is taking you away from us again."

Annabelle nodded weakly. 

"Ugh, I miss you so much," Molly cooed, "I wish I could give you a big kiss."

Annabelle could not have been more thankful for their distance in that moment. 

Naomi crossed her arms and snarled, "Damnit, I'm still fucking pissed. Did that bastard really think he could just sell Poppy and we wouldn't do anything about it? If I ever get a chance to be in the same room as him I'll—"

"Attack him like you attacked your sister?" Leah snarked. 

Annabelle shook as Harper and Molly laughed. Naomi, flustered, protested, "I-I already apologized!" 

Annabelle cringed. The Shrinkee hadn't been able to get a good look at her since the giantesses were on top of her the second General Abbot had brought her back to them, but from what she'd been able to see, Nell had a nasty black eye when Annabelle had returned. 

Molly rested her chin in both of her palms. She giggled, "So how is Penny?"

Naomi rolled her eyes, "She's fine! She's being over dramatic like usual. You can hardly tell I pushed her."

Harper laughed loudly, "Pushed her?"

Molly joined in, howling along, "Yeah, she pushed her in the face with her fist, don't you remember?"

"Sh-Shut up," Naomi hissed, "You guys thought Penelope took Poppy too." 

Leah scoffed, "No we were suspicious of Penny, we didn't immediately tackle her like you did." 

Naomi smirked, "I guess I'm just more proactive than you guys." 

The giantesses all laughed at that. Annabelle did her best not to react. She felt for Nell. She hoped she truly was okay.

"Can we actually watch the movie now?" Molly asked through giggles. 

"Do we have to?" Harper grumbled. 

Leah pursed her lips, "You should expand your interests. A well rounded person is—"

"—a well defended person," all of the other giantesses finished with exasperated tones.

Leah raised an eyebrow, unamused, "If it's true, then it's true."

Harper groaned, "Yeah, like I know we have to try new things, but I've been bored all day. I wanna do something fun!" 

"Bored?" Molly repeated, incredulous, "How could you be bored with Poppy?"

Harper rolled her eyes, "I like hardly saw her today, because my mom took her away so I wouldn't get distracted."

Naomi smirked, "Distracted huh? I wonder what you were doing with her that was so distracting?"

The giantesses giggled. Annabelle's cheeks grew warm from the embarrassment. After a moment, Leah's smile faded, "Wait, you didn't have her out during class did you? Because I told you to keep her locked in the cage so she won't—"

Harper rolled her eyes, "Poppy isn't going to run away or talk to anyone Leah, but like calm down, because I kept her in the cage during most of the classes, it's just when I was on my break..." She trailed off with her lips curling into a smirk.

"You horny bitch," Naomi laughed. The other giantesses also burst into laughter. 

"Can you blame me?" Harper joined in with her own giggles, "Is she not like the cutest thing in the whole world?" 

The giantesses droned on about her cuteness for a while before restarting the movie. Annabelle laid her head back down onto Harper's bosom. She had effectively healed from the ordeal with Harper's parents, but Annabelle was still struggling mentally.

She'd survived the giant adults. She'd survived being tossed around in a mouth that was giving a blow job to a monstrous dick. She'd survived being shoved up a giant woman's anus. No matter what they threw at her, she survived. She always would survive.

Because she was a Type 0. That was what they did. 

Even if she didn't want to.

Annabelle curled into herself, fighting back tears. Harper, only half paying attention to the movie, began to absentmindedly stroke her head. She was reminded the tenderness of the commissioner's fingers along Harper's head earlier in the kitchen. It had been long since Annabelle could remember how her own mother's fingers felt across her hair. 

Harper shifted a bit, lowering her face so it was closer to Annabelle's. Her warm breath washed over Annabelle. 

She whispered, "I know this is like boring, but I only have one class tomorrow, so we can play all day, Poppy."

She returned to her original position and continued stroking her. 

"I love you so much, Poppy," Harper exhaled.

Annabelle squeezed her eyes tight and imagined the finger stroking her belonged to her mother. 


End Notes:

So this chapter was more of a day in the life, rather than an emphasis on bonding--that will come later. 


Thanks for comments! I love reading them! Tell me what you think/ hope to see coming up!

Chapter 28 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Long.

It's long again.

I don't know how it keeps happening but it does. 


...

Anyway! As always, thanks for the comments, they keep me going!




Annabelle tried her best to hold in her shrieks of terror. Harper's massive body shifted around her, like a gigantic organic machine. She was perched on the top of Harper's pelvis. Annabelle was forced to grip onto Harper's sweaty bike shorts in order to avoid being thrown from the giantess' body as she exercised.

The Shrinkee was shocked by how much energy and intensity Harper had. Harper kept up her rhythm as she did sit ups. Annabelle's bottom was coated in the giantess' sweat, but she was too transfixed by the giantesses' body that surrounded her to be disgusted. The emerging muscles, the droplets of sweat becoming thin rivers as they trailed down her pink skin, the rhythmic breathing that moved Annabelle with every inhale and exhale. Annabelle could practically feel the pure power the giantess' body held. 

It fucking terrified her.

OUR GODDESS IS BEYOND WORSHIP, SHE DESERVES

"Shut up," the Shrinkee hissed. She gripped Harper's shorts tighter. The sweat, the measured breathing, the intensity.

The blonde hair.

Being this close to the giantess was a horrific reminder of Zoey. Though Harper was only sneakily fit. Zoey's physique easily put her to shame. Annabelle remembered being forced to watch Zoey's games. No matter what the sport, Zoey would dominate her opponents. Annabelle loathed watching her. Every time the amazon bolted past someone, jumped over someone, or slammed into someone, in the back of Annabelle's mind, she knew Zoey was only getting stronger. It didn't matter what she did, Annabelle could never hope to fight against Zoey. 

That was the only saving grace of her situationshe was free from Zoey. She may have lost her liberty in all other possible ways, but at least Zoey couldn't get to her.

"How many is that, Poppy?" Harper suddenly panted.

Annabelle winced. Harper looked down at her, her perfect face dripping with sweat. Annabelle faltered. She'd lost count after Harper had reached 100. 

"Uh, 127?" Annabelle proposed.

Harper rolled her eyes, but the smirk she wore showed she wasn't truly upset.

"Poppy woppy you are such a bad counter," she giggled. Harper's eyes shimmered in the way that let Annabelle know she was about to be picked up and played with.

Annabelle allowed the giantess' hand to scoop her into her palm. Harper tickled her stomach and cooed incoherently for a while before getting up. Annabelle braced herself as the giantess stood to her full height. 

The blonde smiled down at the Shrinkee. 

"Let's get cleaned up, kay?" She said.

Annabelle swallowed a sigh and grinned up at her captor with a nod.

It was going to be another long day.


--

Annabelle vibrated as Harper hummed. The Shrinkee was nestled in the crook of the blonde's smooth neck as the giantess scrolled through her phone. Annabelle, admittedly, hadn't been paying much attention, as she was still trying to recover from yet another one of Harper's sexual attacks. The gigantic blonde's fingers had explored her body thoroughly, pulling orgasm after orgasm from her. The Shrinkee's legs still twitched from the overstimulation she'd received.  

They were what looked like to be a living room. It was grand, but also homey. Harper lay on a huge sectional couch that spanned half the length of the room. A massive television was mounted above an extravagant looking fireplace.

"Look at this, Poppy," Harper said, forcing Annabelle's attention towards the phone.

Harper clicked on an folder marked, "ME". A series of photos popped up, seemingly all of the blonde. Harper's gigantic finger scrolled to the beginning of the album. 

An image of a blonde baby surrounded by an impressive amount of toys appeared on the phone.

"How cute am I?" Harper beamed. 

Annabelle couldn't disagree. Harper was adorable. Though Annabelle would've found her cuter if she didn't know the baby in the photo was going to grow up to be a homicidal kidnapper. 

"You were very cute, Goddess," was all Annabelle said.

Harper's lips jutted out. "Were? Am I not cute anymore, Poppy?" Harper pouted.

Annabelle stifled a sigh. It never ended with the giantess. "Of course you're still cute, Goddess," Annabelle corrected herself.

"Cuter than anyone else at Queenston?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"Cuter than the other girls?"

"Mmhmm, Goddess."

"Cuter than everyone else in the whole wide world?"

"Yeah, you're cuter than anyone else in the"

Harper erupted into giggles, surprising Annabelle who had only partly been paying attention.

"That's not true, Poppy," she grinned. "You're cuter than anyone else in the whole wide world," she squealed. 

Annabelle cringed. She didn't know why she had to be so embarrassing. Thankfully, Harper moved on to showing Annabelle more photos.

Harper truly was a cute kid. She had dimples when she was younger, and her bright blue eyes were full of innocence. Annabelle knew that was a façade. The photo displayed Harper dressed as a rabbit for Halloween. She looked like she was around ten. Annabelle wondered how many people she'd killed by then.

"Oh wait," Harper gasped, "I wore this costume again a few years ago, but I don't think it's, like, on here. Wait, I think..."

She exited out of the photo app and pulled up her Snapgram. She scrolled down to a provocative photo of her wearing the same rabbit costume, but with noticeably less fabric. 

"Do I look pretty, Poppy?" Harper hummed. 

Annabelle nodded, but realized Harper couldn't see her from that angle. She replied, "Yes Goddess, you look great."

Harper giggled and started scrolling through the comments. Annabelle lazily glanced over the various fire emojis and thirsty face emojis. Then she saw a comment that gave her pause.

"Sad she has to dress like this to get likes."

Annabelle's heart sank. It reminded her so much of the bullshit she'd heard in high school. Annabelle scanned the other comments. They were overwhelmingly positive, but Annabelle saw a few others that twisted her stomach.

"Girls only post this stuff because they have no personality."

"Whore."

"What the fuck," Annabelle hissed.

Harper stiffened. She dropped her phone and grabbed Annabelle into a protective fist. Annabelle was lifted to Harper's face as the giantess sat up. The blonde's gigantic face hovered over her, concern across her features.

"What's wrong Poppy?" Harper opened her palm and began prodding and examining Annabelle's body.

Annabelle pushed her fingers away. She was still pissed.  

"Those comments," Annabelle seethed. "How could they say that?"

Harper looked even more confused. "Poppy, what are you talking about?" Harper asked. 

"Those assholes! Calling you whore," Annabelle spat.

HOW DARE THOSE INSIGNFIGANT BEINGS ATTACK OUR GODDESS?

No. Annabelle wasn't angry because of some false loyalty to her Goddessto Harpershe just hated people who said mean shit.

Harper smiled down brightly at Annabelle, only pissing the Shrinkee off more. She squeezed her cheeks between her massive fingers.

"Oh Poppy, are you mad for me?" She hummed.

Annabelle pushed her fingers away again. She scowled up at the giantess. "How are you not mad? Or at least upset? T-They don't know you, how can they even"

Harper slid a long finger down Annabelle's back. She shushed her gently and started cooing. Annabelle hated that Harper's touch was actually soothing. 

"Shh, Poppy, it's okay," she lulled. Annabelle couldn't help but relax her muscles. 

Harper noted, "I forgot that you never had social media." She explained, "Those comments are normal, Poppy. I don't even notice them, and I don't get that much compared to most people. Usually other moths in my comments will find out where trolls live and confront them."

Annabelle blanched. That sounded scary. She pushed past it, after meeting Bennet, she knew the giantesses had crazy fans.

"But," Annabelle frowned, "Even if they're not that many of them, don't the comments bother you?"

Harper smiled softly down at Annabelle. "No Poppy, I don't care what some rando says," she replied. 

Annabelle retorted, "But you got so upset when you found out about what my classmates said about me in high school."

Harper's face instantly darkened. She stopped stroking Annabelle's back.

"That's different."

"How?" 

"Because," Harper said tersely, "You belong to me, which means that I am supposed to protect you. I just want you to have an easy life where you eat sweet stuff and play. When I think of all of things that they wrote in your yearbook I get..."

Harper glowered intensely, spacing out. 

"Goddess?" Annabelle called nervously. She didn't like high intensity emotions from the giantesses.

Harper blinked, and focused back down on Annabelle. Her features softened. 

"Okay," she sighed, "Let's not like let this ruin our day. All I wanted to say is that you're mine, and I don't like it when people talk bad about the things that I care aboutand you are the thing I care most about."

Annabelle was obviously unhappy about being called a thing, but she was just relieved Harper had calmed down. 

Harper's finger began moving again. Annabelle eased into her stroking. After a few minutes of peaceful petting, Harper suddenly stopped.

Annabelle looked up at her captor, disappointed and confused. A slow smile crossed Harper's face. 

"Poppy," she hummed, "Do you want to play a game?"


--


Annabelle typically hated the games the giantesses made her play, and the intense way Harper was looking at her was giving her extreme unease. 

They were in Harper's bedroom, on her hot pink fluffy rug. Annabelle hadn't been surprised when she first saw Harper's room. It was a larger version of her room back at Queenstona much larger version. The room looked like what rich girl bedrooms looked like in the movies. Harper's bed was a massive canopy bed with light pink curtains. Her walls were adorned with photos of Harper and the other giantesses. 

"Poppy," Harper said, bringing her attention to the giantess.  

Harper's massive body loomed over her. The giantess' legs were spread out beyond Annabelle. The Shrinkee sat in between Harper's knees. In front of her was a pile of game cards.

"So here's the game," the giantess started, "You have to answer the question on these cards in under thirty seconds. If you don't, then you have to kiss me wherever I want."

Annabelle inwardly grimaced. She suspected any game involving Harper was going to factor in some sort of sexual activity. 

Harper giggled and picked up the first card. She dramatically cleared her throat and read it aloud.

"Name three things that you are good at."

Annabelle's eyebrows furrowed. She did not anticipate that kind of question. 

"Iuh--um" She stammered. 

Harper waved the card in her hand. "Twenty seconds Poppy," she trilled.

Annabelle bit her bottom lip. She was blanking. 

YOU ARE GOOD AT DENYING YOUR TRUE PURPOSE AS A WORSHIPER OF OUR GODDESSES. 

"Will you shut up?" Annabelle hissed under her breath.

Harper tossed the card into the air and clasped her hands together. "Time's up Poppy!" She announced. 

Annabelle sighed. There was nothing she could do but accept her punishment. Harper scrunched up her face.

"Poppy you really couldn't think of anything? I can think of like a hundred things you're good at," Harper chided.

Annabelle didn't know what to say to that. She'd been working on her self-esteem with Steven, but she hadn't seen him since the BSA had tripled down on their security.  

Harper shrugged. "Well I guess you have to kiss me Poppy," she grinned mischievously. 

Annabelle gulped and braced herself. Her eyes drifted to Harper's crotch. She wore shorts that hugged her bottom. Annabelle had a flashback to when she'd been forced to kiss her down there. She shuddered to think what Harper would do to her with none of the other giantesses there to rein her in.

Harper tapped her chin as she visibly considered what she would make Annabelle do. The Shrinkee clenched her fists, preparing herself.

A slow smile spread across Harper's lips.

"You know Poppy..." she smirked, "There's one part of my body that you, like, haven't been paying much attention to." Harper nodded behind Annabelle. The Shrinkee turned around to see Harper shake her gigantic feet.

"Why don't you go say hi," Harper giggled.

Annabelle grimaced. She looked up at Harper with pleading eyes, but the giantess only answered her with giggles. Annabelle cringed, but made her way towards her captors huge feet. Harper's fluffy rug made it difficult to walk through, but she managed it. When she neared the left foot, Harper's toes began to wiggle.

Harper put on a high-pitched voice that made Annabelle want to jump of a bridge. "We've missed you Poppy! Come give us big kisses."

Annabelle's face burned from the embarrassment. A few months ago, she was studying physics and writing research papers, now she was going to make out with a co-ed's toes. 

The Shrinkee reached her foot. The familiar scent of sweat and vanilla wafted into Annabelle's nostrils. Annabelle groaned and just went for it, but the second she took a step forward towards the foot, Harper abruptly took it away.

"Ah ah, Poppy," she tsked. "I want you to like really enjoy this. Don't just kiss my toes. I want you to stare at my foot, like memorize it."

Annabelle's stomach turned. That hadn't been in the rules of the game, but of course the giantesses never kept their word.

The Shrinkee stared at Harper's foot. The giantess curled her toes and lowered them, so Annabelle was eye level with Harper's pink digits. Annabelle looked at semi chipped purple nail polish and sighed. She was probably going to make her paint her nails soon. Annabelle rolled her eyes as the toes wiggled at her, taunting her. She still couldn't believe that even Harper's pinky toe was bigger than her hand. 

She continued to stare at the foot, wondering just how long it would take for Harper to be satisfied. Staring at the co-ed's giant foot wasn't doing anything for her, because she wasn't a freak.

WORSHIP HER. WORSHIP HER LIKE YOU WERE BORN TO. 

"Fuck off," Annabelle grumbled.

LOOK CLOSELY. LOOK AT HER BEAUTIFUL SKIN. LOOK AT THE ENORMITY OF HER FOOT. JUST ONE OF HER TOES COULD DOMINATE US. SMELL. SMELL HER WONDERFUL SCENT. WE WERE MADE FOR HER. WE WERE MADE TO WORSHIP. EVEN THE SMALLEST TOE ON OUR GODDESS FOOT SHOULD BE HONORED. KISS IT. SMELL IT. IT IS A PART OF OUR GODDESS WHICH MEANS IT ALSO OWNS US. 

Annabelle was disgusted just listening to Poppy. Harper may have kidnapped her and held her hostage, but the co-ed certainty didn't own her. And neither did her foot for that matter. 

"Okay Poppy, pucker up," Harper commanded. 

Annabelle shifted her feet. Breathe in

The Shrinkee's eyes widened as she got a direct hit of Harper's foot. The hybrid of the vanilla's sweetness and the sweat's saltiness, struck her differently than before. Something buzzed in the back of her brain. She felt an intense desire to investigate. She carefully placed her hands on Harper's sole. She felt the enormous foot twitch underneath her palms. 

Without any more hesitation, Annabelle squeezed her head in between Harper's big toe and second toe. She felt Harper stiffen. The giantess was most likely surprised by Annabelle's brazenness, but the Shrinkee needed to see if it was the smell that causing the electricity in her brain. The Shrinkee took a deep whiff. She inhaled until her lungs were filled with the fumes from Harper's foot. 

Her heart pounded. She leaned in deeper, inhaling more. "Goddess..." she moaned. She turned to the side of Harper's second toe and began peppering it with soft, but enthusiastic kisses. 

"Goddess..." Annabelle panted. She opened her mouth and dragged her tongue across the skin in the crevasses of her Goddess' toes. She was so sweet. She tasted perfect. Annabelle alternated between kissing and licking Her Goddess' toe. 

In the distance, Annabelle heard her Goddess moan. The sound filled Annabelle with electric arousal. She moved over from the second toe and began spreading her love evenly across all of her Goddess' toes. She grabbed her Goddess' pinky toe by its sides and passionately kissed it. Annabelle moaned into her Goddess' flesh. Nothing had ever felt more right. It was if she were always supposed to be doing it.

A wave of disappointment washed over Annabelle as she was taken away from her Goddess' perfect foot. Though it was replaced with a burst of pure joy when she realized her Goddess had plucked her up. She placed her gently in Her palm. When She was transporting her into Her hand, Annabelle felt that her Goddess' fingers were damp. 

The Shrinkee glanced down at her Goddess' nether region and saw the zipper of Her shorts hand been undone. There was also a large wet spot in the middle of Her groin area. Annabelle frowned. She should have helped her Goddess find release. 

Annabelle's thoughts momentarily flew out of her head as her Goddess' extraordinary face appeared over her. It was insane how perfect She was. Her magnificent blue eyes regarded Annabelle with confusion and slight concern. 

Her Goddess' worried gaze filled Annabelle with unease. 

Annabelle's face stiffened with anxiety. "What's wrong, Goddess?" Annabelle asked.

Her Goddess glanced at Her feet and then back at her. Her eyes gave off an uncertain glint. "Umm, Poppy...what was that?"

Annabelle's stomach dropped. She ran her hands through her hair. "Shit," she hissed, she looked up at her Goddess, regretfully. "Did I use too much tongue?" She cringed. She had just gotten so excited. She hardly considered what her Goddess might like.

Her Goddess' eyes widened. She shook Her head frantically. "No Poppy! You were perfect," she insisted.  

Her words put Annabelle at ease, but the Shrinkee still didn't like her Goddess' vaguely distressed features. 

Annabelle tilted her head. "Are you sure, Goddess? You seem off," she noted.

Her Goddess' eyebrows raised, "seem" She blinked. "Poppy, are you okay?"

Annabelle was starting to get concerned. Her Goddess was obviously unnerved by something, but She wasn't telling her what was happening.

"Goddess I'm fine," Annabelle said. She frowned, "Did I do something wrong? You can be honest with me." She grabbed her Goddess' thumb and began caressing it.

Harper shook her head again, "No no, you're great Poppy."

"Then can we keep playing?" Annabelle asked. She didn't know why Goddess seemed so out of step, but she figured a distraction could help Her.

Her Goddess nodded, still looking at Annabelle with uncertainty. "Of course, Poppy," She said. She placed Annabelle back onto the rug and picked up a card. Annabelle watched her Goddess read from the card with Her beautiful mouth. Goddess, she couldn't believe how pretty She was. Her head buzzed with warmth.

"Name five things you like about your appearance," Her Goddess read.

Annabelle sighed. The prompt was similar to the previous one. Annabelle was sensing a pattern. The Shrinkee considered the prompt. 

She folded her arms and tilted her head. "I guess, my hair, my eyes, and maybe my nose?" Her face warmed when she realized what the final two answers were. 

She cleared her throat and looked away from her Goddess, "And m-my chest and butt." Her eyes flickered back to her Goddess when she realized She hadn't said anything. She was still staring down at her with intense scrutiny. 

Annabelle furrowed her brow, "Goddess, did I answer it in time?" She knew that she had, but she wouldn't mind kissing another part of her Goddess' body.

Her Goddess blinked. "Uh, yeah, you did. Great job Poppy."

Annabelle's heart pounded from the praise. 

"Poppy," her Goddess started to ask tentatively, "You came up with that pretty fast. Those are really your favorite things about what you look like?"

Annabelle shook her head with sheepish grin. She'd been caught. "Not exactly," she answered truthfully, "I like them because I know you like them, Goddess."

Her Goddess blushed. Adorable. Annabelle hardly ever saw her Goddess get flustered. The Shrinkee raised an eyebrow.

"But Goddess, what's with these prompts?" She asked. 

"What do you mean?"

Annabelle gave her a knowing smile, "I mean they seem a little like you got them from a self-help book."

Her Goddess glanced away from her, Her cheeks increasing in their redness. Annabelle giggled. She got Her. 

Her Goddess explained, "Well, it's just earlier when we were talking about the awful things your classmates wrote about you, it made me feel bad. So I got these cards from this old school Love Yourself campaign, to you know, to help you love yourself."

Annabelle sighed, "Goddess, I already told you, I don't care about any of that."

Her Goddess gave her an insanely cute pout, "Poppy, I know but I just want you to know that there are things about you that are like, worth loving."

Annabelle's heart nearly burst. Love filled every inch of her being. She looked up at her Goddess, tears in her eyes. She lifted her arms up.

Her brilliant Goddess, understanding what she wanted, picked her up again in Her palm.

Annabelle stood on her Goddess' palm. She reached out and stroked Her cheek. Her brain continued to buzz with electricity and warmth. "Goddess, all I need is your love. I don't care about what anyone else thinks, or even what I think. All I need is you."

She could hear her Goddess' heart pound from her chest down below. Gently, Annabelle grabbed the sides of her Goddess' chin. She closed her eyes and leaned forward, planting a soft kiss in the middle of her Goddess' lips.

Her entire body was bathed in an all-consuming warmth. The tip of her Goddess' tongue slowly emerged from Her sweet mouth. Annabelle wasted no time lapping up the tiny portion of her Goddess' tongue with the entirety of her own. She tasted unbelievable. 

Annabelle focused on giving her Goddess little kisses on her tongue. The entire front of her body was becoming drenched in her Goddess' saliva. Her Goddess' nostrils blew warm air down at Annabelle as She breathed harder. Annabelle kissed Her deeper. Her Goddess answered her with moans that shook her. 

In the back of her mind, Annabelle heard a knock at the door. It was aggressively unimportant compared to what she was doing. A masculine voice called out for her Goddess. Annabelle ignored it and started pressing her lips across her Goddess'. 

The voice buzzed again. Her Goddess spoke through their kissing, "Literally fuck off."

Annabelle opened her mouth to suck on the tip of her Goddess' tongue, when the voice interrupted them again. Annabelle caught a few words here and there: "Commissioner" and "See you". 

She didn't care even a bit, but her Goddess sighed and pulled Annabelle away from Her face. The Shrinkee whimpered, already feeling the coldness from her Goddess' absence. 

"Poppy, I'll be back soon," She assured. Annabelle pouted as her Goddess placed her onto Her bed. Her Goddess kneeled next to Her bed. She bit her lip and looked down at Annabelle with apprehension. 

"What's wrong, Goddess?" Annabelle asked. She was disappointed by her Goddess' abrupt departure, but Annabelle pushed her feelings aside when she sensed something else was bothering her Goddess.

Her Goddess scrunched up Her face, anxiously. She stroked Annabelle's cheek. "It's just I'm afraid that you'll..." She trailed off, and bit Her bottom lip again.

"That I'll what, Goddess?" Annabelle asked, rubbing Her finger.

Her Goddess shook Her head, "Nothing. Just, please don't move, Poppy. Stay right right there. I'll literally be right back. I'm going to be literally so fast, and we can go back to what we were doing before. Don't you want that, Poppy?" She said the words so fast and with slight desperation, as if She were trying to plead with Annabelle.

Annabelle kissed her Goddess' finger. She didn't know what She was so panicked over, but she just wanted to calm Her down.

"Of course Goddess. I'll be right here waiting," she smiled up at Her.

Her Goddess' face softened, before apprehension filled her features again. "I hope so," She muttered. 

Before Annabelle could ask Her what She meant by that, her Goddess stood back up to Her full massive height. She quickly changed out of Her wet panties and shorts and changed into dry bottoms. Wanting to be respectful, Annabelle looked away when She started changing, but Annabelle watched Her leave the bedroom in awe. Her Goddess was amazing.

Annabelle leaned back on her elbows and gazed up at the ceiling. She missed her Goddess. She wondered what her Goddess was doing at that moment. She hoped her Goddess was okay, She'd been acting so weird. Annabelle wondered if the hate comments really had gotten to Her. 

The Shrinkee bristled. She didn't understand the point attacking someone over the internet. She figured they were probably just jealous of Her. Annabelle wondered how she could cheer Her up. A titillating thought entered her mind. It was embarrassing as hell, and she'd normally never do it, but for Her Goddess she'd swallow her embarrassment. 

She started to wiggle out of her bottoms when a painful force struck her face. Annabelle stumbled and fell onto the mattress. 

"Shit," she hissed. 

She snapped her head up. Her eyes darted to see who had attacked her. The bedroom was empty. Annabelle slowly got up. Something was wrong. She wondered if she should go find her Goddess.

Another bout of pain hit her as her face stung. Annabelle spun around, looking over her shoulder. Yet again, she saw nothing. 

Panic rose in her. She didn't believe in ghosts, but something freaky was going on. Annabelle began to seriously panic. Then she saw it. Right before it struck her again, Annabelle grabbed it. 

The Shrinkee's eyes widened when she realized she was holding her own wrist. Her right hand wiggled out of her left hand's grasp. It lunged at her, striking her across her face. 

"What the fuck!" Annabelle yelped.

Her right hand made a fist and slammed into her nose. Annabelle screamed. She heard a crack. 

"Fuck!" She yelled. She fell to her knees and cradled her broken nose.

It was official: she'd gone crazy. This was it. There was not an ounce of sanity left in her. She was actually attacking herself. She needed help. She need her Goddess. She needed...her

Annabelle's eyes shot open wide. Her body froze. 

"What?" Annabelle breathed. 

The warmth she'd been feeling since she kissed Harper's foot had suddenly vanished. It was replaced by the harsh bitter coldness of reality. Her Goddess? Had she actually considered Harper her actual Goddess

Shame gripped her. She nearly drowned in it.

The things she'd said. The things she'd done.  

Annabelle crumpled into herself. Sobs erupted from her that racked her body. The Shrinkee folded into the fetal position. 

"No, no no," Annabelle sobbed, rocking herself, "This can't be happening." She had actually lost herself.

But the worst part was that she'd liked it. It felt right. Having Harper be her entire world had felt like the most natural thing to her. Part of her was screaming at herself to go back to that.

She couldn't do it. She couldn't let herself do it. She couldn't be the loving pet to a spoiled horny co-ed who killed people for fun. 

But she didn't even know what had caused her to switch over like that. The smell of her foot? She smelled the giantesses all the timesometimes it was all Annabelle could smell. 

The bedroom door opened. Harper's voice chirped through the bedroom. "Poppy," she sang. She could hear the slight nerves in her voice. Annabelle realized the anxiety from before she left stemmed from her fear that Annabelle's sanity would return.

The giantess' massive footfalls thudded over to the bed. Annabelle closed her eyes shut when her shadow enveloped her.

"Oh Poppy," Harper sighed. Annabelle could hear the disappointment in her words.

Annabelle felt her gigantic hands surround her to pick her up. Annabelle screamed and kicked Harper's hands away from her. She faltered a bit when her nose reformed, sending waves of pain to Annabelle's face.

"Don't touch me," she shrieked through her tears. The giantess' hands continued to scoop her up despite her attacks. 

Harper gently stroked her body with her gigantic thumb. "I literally knew this was going to happen," Harper muttered. "It was too good to be true."

Annabelle sobbed in the giantess' hand. "What are you doing to me? I'm losing my mind," she wailed. 

Harper softly shushed her as she sat on her bed. She caressed the Shrinkee. 

"You're not losing your mind, Poppy," Harper soothed, "You're just being stubborn is all. All you have to do is just accept me as your Goddess. You just did it a few minutes ago and look how happy you were."

Annabelle's tears flowed down her cheeks. Why did she still feel comforted by the giantess? She hated her. 

"I can be like patient, Poppy. No matter how long it takes, I'll be waiting for you," Harper said gently. 

Annabelle sniffed. She hated this. She couldn't lose herselfshe couldn't turn into what they wanted. The Shrinkee curled up tighter in a ball. She tried to block out everything. She just had to remember who she was and what she stood for. Her subconscious had been strong enough to literally knock some sense into her, but she didn't know if that would happen the next time. 

Which meant there couldn't be a next time. 

The Shrinkee would have to be vigilantmore than she'd been before. 


----


"You look beautiful, Annie."

Annabelle's eyebrows furrowed. She turned to look at her father. He beamed as he walked her down the wedding aisle. 

Annabelle glanced around at the guests seated in the cathedral. They stared at her with wide smiles and intense gazes. A harp echoed throughout the cathedral.

"Thanks Dad?" Annabelle replied, uncertain. She was trying to get her bearings, but she had trouble focusing. 

"I can't believe you've grown up so quickly. It just seemed like yesterday you were saying how you wanted to marry the moon when you grew up."

Annabelle frowned and scrunched up her face. "Didn't we already do this?" She asked. 

Her father laughed, "You know what, you're right. My mistake. Here, you can take a seat next to the mourners."

Before Annabelle could question him, he pushed her into the middle of the pew in the front row. Annabelle grunted from the rough handling. As she sat up she heard sobbing. To the left of her Naomi, Leah, and Molly were donned in all black, sobbing their eyes out. 

She felt someone tap her shoulder from her right side. She turned to see Commissioner Abbot and the General smiling at her. 

The Commissioner nodded to Naomi, Leah, and Molly. "They're so dramatic, right?" She chortled loudly. Her husband shushed her, "Babe, it's about to start!"

Everyone in the pews turned to the aisle where the bride glided down in a beautiful gown. Her veil hid her identity. Everyone's eyes were glued to her as she approached the end of the aisle. 

Annabelle had to do a double take when she saw there was another bride already at the alter. Her veil was also covering her face. 

When the first bride reached the alter, she reached over and unveiled the second bride. Harper's bright smile was wide as her face was revealed to the cathedral. A pit formed in Annabelle's stomach. She had an intense desire to run. 

Commissioner Abbot squeezed Annabelle's arm. She squealed, "Isn't my baby so pretty?"

Annabelle didn't respond. Instead she watched Harper lift the first bride's veil. Slowly she revealed her  to the cathedral. Annabelle paled as own face stared back at Harper, eyes watery with happy tears. Naomi, Leah, and Molly began to cry even harder.

Before Annabelle could react, the doors to the cathedral burst open. Steven, donned in priest attire, rushed down the aisle.

"Sorry I'm late, rehearsals for Julius Caesar went on for longer than I'd hoped," he said to the room. He ran over to the alter and turned to the brides.

With a large smile he started, "We're gathered here to join two souls in holy matrimony. If there is anyone here who objects to their union"

"We do!" Naomi, Leah, and Molly blurted in unison. They stood up, glaring at Harper. 

Harper glowered back at them. "I won fair and square!" She stuck her tongue out at them. The girls huffed, but sat back in their seats quietly. 

Annabelle wiggled out of Commissioner Abbot's grasp and shot up from her seat. The entire cathedral turned to her.

Despite all of their eyes on her, she spoke up. She was determined. "I object!" She declared. 

Her doppelganger rolled her eyes. "You are such a killjoy," she snapped. 

Harper tilted her head, confused. "Like, why?" She asked Annabelle.

Steven cleared his throat, "I think she means, on what grounds?" 

Annabelle laughed dryly. She pointed to Harper. "On the grounds of her being a psycho!" She retorted. 

Suddenly, Annabelle found herself next to her doppelganger on the alter. It was more high up than she'd expected. 

Her doppelganger groaned. She gave Annabelle an exasperated look. "Can't you be cool for once?"

Annabelle scoffed, "No. You can't marry her! She's evil."

The entire cathedral exploded with laughter. It was harsh cruel laughter aimed at Annabelle. Blood rushed to her cheeks. She didn't know what she'd said to cause so much scorn.

Her doppelganger clarified through her giggles, "I'm not marrying her, you buffoon."

Annabelle blinked. "Then what are you"

Her doppelganger dropped to her knees. Carefully, as though she were handling something sacred, her doppelganger lifted Harper's wedding dress and gently grabbed her shoe. The cathedral was silent as her doppelganger removed Harper's shoes from her white heels. Her doppelganger pulled out a beautiful ring from the thin air. 

Harper and the doppelganger wore matching smiles. Steven straightened his posture and asked, "Do you Poppy, take this woman's feet to be your lawfully wedded owner and spouse, to live together in matrimony, to love them, comfort them, honor and keep them, in sickness and in health until death do you part?"

"I do!" The doppelganger yelped happily. 

Annabelle's eyes widened. She couldn't believe this was actually happening. 

Steven lowered his head and spoke to the blonde's feet, "And do you Harper's feet, take this Shrinkee to be your lawfully wedded pet and spouse, to live together in matrimony, to own her, dominate her, protect and keep her, in sickness and in health until death do you part?"

Harper wiggled her toes excitedlyan apparent "I do." 

Annabelle felt sick. She watched as her doppelganger placed the beautiful wedding ring on Harper's second toe.

"By the power vested in me by Abbot Securities, I now pronounce you Shrinkee and owner! You may now kiss the bride!" Steven announced. The cathedral erupted into cheers as her doppelganger plopped a wet kiss against Harper's foot.

Annabelle grimaced with utter disgust. "Where the fuck is your dignity?" She spat. 

The cheers died down instantly. Annabelle glanced out at the pews. Everyone stared at her with a stoic expression. 

Harper's giggled forced her attention to the blonde. She grinned at Annabelle mischievously. "Are you jealous, Poppy? Is this what this is all about?" She asked.

Annabelle shook her head, "O-Of course n"

"Because don't worry, there's more than enough of me to share," she laughed. 

Annabelle blinked and she suddenly was alone on the alter. The cathedral had disappeared, and she was surrounded by a deep vast darkness. The alter stood highso high she couldn't see anything beneath her.

Annabelle thought she was all alone until she heard Steven's voice echo around her as if he were speaking through a speaker system.

"Do you Poppy, take this woman's breasts to be your lawfully wedded owner and spouse, to live together in matrimony, to love them, comfort them, honor and keep them, in sickness and in health until death do you part?"

Annabelle's eyes nearly burst from her head, "Do I what?"

"Good enough, I heard the words 'do' and 'I.'" Steven continued, "And do you Harper's breasts, take this Shrinkee to be your lawfully wedded pet and spouse, to live together in matrimony, to own her, dominate her, protect and keep her, in sickness and in health until death do you part?"

Annabelle's stomach dropped when she had a slow, but nearly deafening boom. It came again, shaking everything around her. From the darkness, Harper, more massive than Annabelle had ever seen her, appeared. Annabelle couldn't even see her face. The only thing comprehensible for Annabelle was the blonde's gigantic breasts. The Shrinkee couldn't see anything than Harper's mounds of flesh.

Another boom thundered in the empty vast darkness as Harper took another step closer. Annabelle squealed and stepped back, but realized she was at the edge of the alter. One more step back and she would fall into the abyss. 

The huge mounds jiggled as they got closer. They clapped together as she walked, creating a loud thunder-like sound that made Annabelle cover her ears.

"I'll take that as an 'I do'," Steven's voice chuckled. Annabelle heard him take a deep breath. "By the power vested in me by blah blah blah, just kiss already!"

Annabelle screamed as Harper's nipple came barreling towards her, erect and massive.

"No no! Stop it! Get back!" She screamed. She futilely placed her arms out to stop the ginormous breast. The last thing Annabelle felt was Harper's pink nipple slamming into her diminutive body.

Annabelle screamed as darkness engulfed her. She swung her limbs around, desperate to protect herself. She fell, but not miles and miles into an abyss, but a few feet onto soft carpet. Somewhere in the back of Annabelle's brain she knew she had been having a nightmare, but panic still gripped her.

Her throat was on fire. Still she screeched and curled into the fetal position. Annabelle heard the cage's door click open, but she was still not fully in control of her emotions.

The Shrinkee tried to crawl away when she saw the gigantic hand enter through the door. 

"No! No!" Annabelle shrieked as the giant hand approached her. Harper's vanilla scent engulfed her along with the giantess' fingers. Annabelle tried her best to fight against the giantess' hand, but she was easily picked up and taken from the cage.

She felt the giantess shift to sit up against her bedpost. Harper's huge finger began to stroke Annabelle. 

"Shh, it's okay Poppy, it's okay," she said softly. Annabelle couldn't see her well in the darkness of the room, but she sounded as if she had just woken up.

The Shrinkee attempted to fight off the finger. She would not be comforted by the monster. She kicked and punched Harper's finger, but the giantess continued to caress her without any reaction to her attacks. 

Annabelle's screams became quieter as exhaustion started to creep up on her. Harper's finger didn't let up. The giant blonde rubbed her back, firmly, but gently. Annabelle became silent as Harper's powerful finger soothed her.

"Shh," Harper hummed, "I'm right here, Poppy. Nothing can hurt you, I'm right here."

Annabelle was having an internal war. Her nightmare had been utterly spine-chilling, but there she was, being soothed by the subject of her night terror. 

Eventually, her need to be comforted outweighed the logical arguments forming in her head. The Shrinkee scooted closer to the edge of Harper's palm. Slowly, she wrapped her arms around Harper's thumb. She nuzzled her face into the thumb's pad. Harper's vanilla scent gently coated the inside of her nose.

Harper's finger continued to rub circles on her back. Annabelle's eyelids became heavy. Harper's voice was the last thing she heard before she allowed sleep to take her.

"Nothing will ever hurt you as long as I'm here. You're mine Poppy, so don't worry about anything."


---


Annabelle glanced up from her coloring book towards Harper's enormous mouth as the giantess yawned. The sound echoed in Annabelle's ears.

"Oh baby did you not sleep well last night?" Commissioner Abbot asked. 

She had just come into the opulent study with a plate of cookies and a glass of milk for Harper. Annabelle did not think for one second that the giant woman had baked the cookies herself. 

Commissioner Abbot had set the plate and milk in front of Harper's textbook and other study materials when Harper yawned.

Harper waved her off. "I'm fine Mom," she said through another yawn.

The commissioner pouted at her tired daughter. Suddenly she snapped her fingers twice. The study's door opened. A servant quickly entered, standing at attention. She was young, probably a little older than Harper. She was of Asian decent with shoulder-length brown hair.

The commissioner turned to the servant woman. "Coffee. Cream and sugarlots of it," she ordered.

The servant nodded, "Yes, Mistress." She scurried out of the room. Annabelle watched her leave the room. Since she'd been staying with Harper, she'd noticed all of the servants addressed the Abbot clan as "Mistresses and Master." Annabelle wasn't sure what was different about the servants that worked on the Abbot residence, but Annabelle suspected they'd been there for a long time.

"I said I'm fine, Mom," Harper sighed. 

Commissioner Abbot walked around the mahogany table Harper sat at. Her powerful footsteps shook Annabelle. The giant woman leaned down and kissed the top of her daughter's head.

"I know, I just don't want you pushing yourself too much," she said. 

"I'm not, Mom. I just have to make sure I pass tomorrow's test."

The commissioner nodded. Her eyes flickered down at Annabelle. The Shrinkee winced as the giant woman developed a lustful glint in her eye. She'd been avoiding eye contact with the commissioner and general at every opportunity, but they continued to send her knowing looks when Harper's back was turned. 

"I understand. I can take Poppy off your hands for a few hours while you study," she suggested.

Annabelle's stomach dropped. She froze in hear until she heard Harper's response.

"What? No, she's literally just sitting there coloring," Harper said, without looking up from her textbook.

Commissioner Abbot pursed her lips, disappointed, "All right fine, but if you ever change your mind, just call me, baby."

"Yeah," Harper said distractedly. 

Annabelle sighed, relieved as she watched Commissioner Abbot leave the room. Annabelle glanced at Harper. Her eyes had not left her textbook and notebook as she practiced math problems. Annabelle had never seen her concentrate so intensely on school work before. Annabelle didn't remember too much about their STATS' syllabus, but she did remember the exams being worth a good chunk of their overall grades.

Annabelle frowned and turned back to her coloring book. That life felt so far away. The room was silent as Harper studied while Annabelle colored a field of flowers. The peaceful atmosphere was interrupted when the young servant woman returned with Harper's coffee.

Annabelle, always forced to pay attention to any giant near her, looked up as the young woman approached the table. The Shrinkee noticed the servant's eyes were glued onto the mug she'd brought the coffee in. The poor girl was probably terrified of spilling it.

Apparently her fears were justified.

As she reached the table, she tripped over her own feeta consequence of having her eyes only on the mug. Annabelle squeaked as the mug was tossed in the air, towards the tabletowards her. 

Harper reacted swiftly. Annabelle was quickly grasped in her giant hands and cradled against her chest as the giantess jumped from her chair. The mug landed onto the table, but did not break. The coffee, however, did manage to splatter across Harper's textbook. 

The room filled with a deathly silence. The servant had lost all of the color in her face. Her eyes were wide with horror as she stared at the mess. Annabelle glanced up to see Harper's eyes were closed. Her breathing was shallow and her nostrils were flared. 

The Shrinkee grimaced. This wasn't going to end well.

The servant managed to whimper out with a warbled voice, "M-Mistress"

"On your fucking knees."

Annabelle blanched. The giantess was pissed

The servant obeyed the blonde co-ed. She trembled as she dropped to her knees. With the hand that wasn't holding Annabelle, Harper snapped four times. Not ten seconds passed before two servants rushed through the door. They were older and seemed more professional than the servant on the floor. Still, Annabelle noticed a slight twinge of shock on their faces when they saw the mess on the table. They glanced at the servant on the floor and back at the table. Annabelle caught the pity in their eyes.

"Clean it up," Harper ordered. 

"Yes Mistress," they said in unison. 

They wasted no time in hurrying over to the table. The pulled wipes out of their maid uniforms and quickly got to work. Harper nodded to her textbook. "You have an hour to make it look brand new."

"Yes Mistress," they responded again.

The servants worked silently and quickly. Harper stroked Annabelle and stood off to the side as they worked. Annabelle was very much aware that the petting was more for Harper's sake than hers. The Shrinkee glanced down at the servant on the floor. She was shaking with her head lowered until it was almost touching floor.

Annabelle was uncertain if there was any scenario in which the servant would come out unharmedeither emotionally or physically. 

The servants clearing the coffee from the table did so efficiently. They were finished in record time. The table looked freshly polished, and they had been able to save Harper's notebook, calculator, and the cookies and milk from the coffee spill.  

"Dismissed," Harper said. The older servants nodded and exited the room wordlessly. The servant on the ground knew better than to move a muscle. 

Once the door closed, Harper slowly sauntered over to the servant. She peered down at her with annoyance.

"You're new here," she stated. 

It wasn't a question, but the servant answered anyway, "Y-Yes Mistress. I was transferred here after Thanksgiving. My name is Kate Dan"

"I literally don't care about your life story," Harper snapped. Annabelle swallowed nervously from Harper's sharp tone. The Shrinkee was weightless for a second as Harper sat back in her chair. 

She crossed her legs and stared down at the trembling woman who was probably a few years older than her. Annabelle didn't know how these servants did it. It was one thing to serve the adult members of the BSA, but to be humiliated by their bratty children was something else.

Kate had made an honest mistake, but Annabelle knew Harper wasn't going to let her off so easily. 

As if to prove her point, Harper raised her slipper covered foot and used it to lift Kate's chin so she was looking up at her. 

"You're, like, pretty useless, huh?" Harper said, tilting her head to the side.

Kate's lip quivered, but she was otherwise quiet.

Harper kept going, "I mean all you had to do was literally bring me some coffee."

"I-I'm sorry Mis"

"Did I say you could speak?" Harper spat.

Tears began to fill Kate's eyes. Annabelle sat up, she knew from previous experience that the servant's tears would just spur Harper on more.

"It's one thing to mess up my study plans, but you almost hit Poppy with the mug. Now can you, like. guess what would've happened if you did hit her?" She asked.

Kate sniffed, "I would've lost a hand."

Annabelle's stomach dropped. Was that really the procedure for her getting hurt? The BSA always found ways to remind Annabelle of its insanity. 

Harper added, "Or a foot, or an arm, or a legI literally don't care."  

Tears finally flowed from Kate's eyes as she stared up at Harper. "Mistress I'm so so sorry I"

With a kick so swift, Annabelle barely had time to register it, Harper's foot struck Kate across her face. The servant yelped as her head was sent to the floor. Kate whimpered as she cradled her jaw. Annabelle wouldn't have been surprised if Harper had dislocated it.

Harper scowled down at her, as if she were annoyed at the girl for being hurt. 

"Poppy's not hurt so I won't do that to you, but that, like, kinda doesn't seem fair," Harper said, "I mean you could've hit her and spilled hot coffee on her."

Kate sat up, tears streaming from her eyes. She looked up at Harper pitifully, but the giantess didn't seem very sympathetic.

"Maybe you should have hot coffee poured all over you so you can like really get how badly you could've hurt Poppy?" Harper suggested.

Kate erupted into sobs, "I-I'm sorry Mistress I really didn't mean to do it."

Annabelle sat up. She'd seen enough. She grabbed Harper's finger and lifted her head to meet the giantess' gaze. As always, it was difficult to see her over her massive chest, but Annabelle was able to catch her bright blue eyes.

She shifted her face to put on her go-to puppy dog eyes. "Goddess?" She called up to her.

Harper was anything if consistent. The blonde's face instantly softened. "What is it Poppy?" She purred. Kate stiffened, her eyes darting between Annabelle and Harper. Although she had probably been drilled on Annabelle's value, Annabelle supposed it was one thing to hear about it and another to see Harper coo over her. 

"I-I'm sorry," Annabelle squeaked to the giantess.

Harper's eyes widened. "What do you have to be sorry about, Poppy?" 

Annabelle pouted up at the giantess. She blurted, "If I hadn't kept you up all night with my nightmares, then you would've had enough sleep, and you wouldn't have needed coffee and it wouldn't have spilled on your book."

Harper's lip jutted out. "Oh Poppy, it's like totally not your fault. You can't help that you have nightmares, and I don't mind staying up with you."

Annabelle whined, "But Goddess, you were working so hard. I know the test is tomorrow, and I don't want you to feel like you didn't have enough time..."  

Annabelle trailed off when she saw Harper's face crumple. The Shrinkee froze as tears pooled in Harper's eyes. The giantess bit her lip before she burst into sobs. 

It took all Annabelle had to keep her jaw from dropping. Of all the reactions she could have had, Annabelle had not expected Harper to burst into tears. 

Annabelle turned around and saw from Kate's shocked expression, that she had not anticipated the turn of events either. Annabelle figured then was as any time for Kate to leave. She met Kate's dark eyes and mouth the word, "Go."

Kate's eyes flickered from Harper's sobbing form to Annabelle. The servant looked uncertain about leaving her Mistress in such a state. 

Annabelle, frustrated that the girl was missing her opportunity, opened her mouth wider. With more aggression she mouthed, "GoNow."

Kate blinked. After a tense second, she lifted herself to her feet and speedily, but silently, rushed out the room. 

Annabelle's shoulders relaxed. With Kate gone, she wasn't on edge. 

The Shrinkee stroked Harper's thumb. "Goddess," she said gently, "What's wrong?"

Harper sniffed. She rubbed her eye roughly. "You're right, I was working so hard. I put everything I like had into studying, even though I just want to play with you. I-I just need to pass," she cried. 

Annabelle frowned, "But Goddess," she didn't know how to delicately phrase what she wanted to say, "Um, even if you fail, I don't think the Professor Landon will make you take the class again."

From what Annabelle had gathered from their conversations, Harper's parents had not intervened when she failed STATS the first time, as a way to teach her a lesson. Though Annabelle was certain that if it came to Harper needing to take the class again or graduating with her friendsAnnabelle was sure her parents would bail her out.

However, that was apparently not the right thing to say because Harper's sobs became more harrowing. Annabelle's head became damp as several of Harper's salty tears fell onto her. 

The giantess hiccupped, trying to catch her breath. She placed Annabelle on the table.

She sobbed, "I-I know that he won't like fail me, but I just wanted to prove that I could do it. Like I know you think I'm stupid, but I thought if I passed the test, you could see that I'm like not a complete idiot."

Annabelle's heart sank. A distant itching in the back of her brain emerged as Harper cried and her words sank in.

"Goddess why would you think...Goddess I don't think you're stupid. Why would you say that?" Annabelle asked earnestly. Sure she could be airheaded, ditzy, and inarticulate, but Annabelle didn't consider Harper to be stupid.

If she were stupid, she wouldn't have been able to trick Annabelle into shrinking. 

Harper sniffed, "Everyone thinks that." 

"No they don't," Annabelle protested, "I don't." 

Harper shot her a look of incredulous doubt. 

"It's true," Annabelle insisted. "So you're not great at STATS"

"Or history, or biology, or English, or"

"Okay," Annabelle said, "You're not great at school, so what?" 

Harper rubbed her eyes and sniffed, "But you really like school and think it's important. Like you literally love Nell more than me because she like, likes reading."

Annabelle swallowed a sigh, "I don't love Nell more than you, Goddess." Annabelle had underestimated just how insecure Harper was. 

Harper didn't say anything to that, instead she noted, "I just want to be someone you'll be proud to imprint on, not just some stupid bimbo."

Anger that she didn't anticipate took hold of Annabelle. Her eyes inexplicably filled with tears.

"Will you stop calling yourself stupid?" She snapped. 

Harper froze, and looked down at Annabelle, surprised.

Annabelle was too upset to think of the savvy thing to say. "You are obviously not stupid! There are different kinds of intelligence, and just because you can't determine the probability of something doesn't mean I wouldn't be proud to imprint on you! You are like scarily strong and somehow nimble at the same time. You have an insane amount of stamina and you took down Bennet and made it look so easy!" 

Harper stared at Annabelle with wide eyes as the Shrinkee tried to recover her composure. Warmth flooded Annabelle's cheeks. She hadn't meant to say all of that, but she had felt an inexpiable rage when Harper spoke badly of herself.

"You're telling the truth?" Hare asked quietly. 

Annabelle's heart pounded when she looked up at Harper's puffy eyes. The Shrinkee wasn't expecting her to be so vulnerable. 

Annabelle nodded, sighing, "Of course." The Shrinkee added, grumbling, "So can you please not say that you're stupid? I-I...I don't like it."

Annabelle's cheeks were on fire. God what was wrong with her? She knew she shouldn't care about the giantess' feelings, but something in her brain couldn't take it.

Harper nodded and wiped her eyes, "Okay Poppy." She pouted and looked at the much more bare table. She exhaled deeply. "I still wanted to study," she muttered.

Annabelle's gaze landed on Harper's notebook. She walked over to it, feeling Harper's eyes on her. It was so massive, it was surreal to see such a mundane object that she used all the time this close and gigantic. Annabelle tried to push aside the uncanniness of the situation. After a quick glance, Annabelle was able to understand the type of problems Harper was studying. 

She turned to the giantess, who had been staring at her with a strange expression. 

"I can help you, Goddess," Annabelle said. 

Harper's blonde eyebrows raised to her forehead, "Really? I thought well..."

Annabelle furrowed her brow, "What?"

Harper frowned, "A lot of this is from after you got tiny."

Annabelle swallowed her bitterness. She hated that the giantesses continued to talk about about her shrinking in such a passive way, as if they didn't have anything to do with it. 

Annabelle moved past it. "I already know the material," she said.

Harper tilted her head, "How?"

Annabelle froze. There was no way Annabelle was going to tell Harper that Nell had taught her what she'd missed. 

"I took STATS in high school," Annabelle revealed. It wasn't a complete lie. She had taken it during her senior year, but the course had gotten cancelled due to...less than great circumstances. If she had been on track, then she would have taken Calculus 1 during her first semester. 

And she wouldn't have met Harper.

"Then why were you like taking it at Queenston?" Harper asked, breaking Annabelle out of the beginnings of her mind spiral. 

Annabelle didn't have any desire to go over her shitty high school experiences. "There was some issues with my registration paperwork," she lied. 

"Well I'm glad your paperwork got messed up, because it meant that we were like able to meet," Harper said.

Annabelle was prepared to be irritated by Harper's remark, but the small smile she gave Annabelle stifled all of her bitter feelings. 

"Yeah," Annabelle muttered, turning back towards the notebook. "So, yeah, I can help," she declared. 

The unreadable expression returned to Harper's facealthough it was slightly more readable. The blonde was conflicted.

"What is it?" Annabelle asked.

Harper bit her bottom lip. "Well, we decided to keep you away from stuff like this."

Annabelle blinked, "Stuff like...?"

Harper explained, "You know, school stuff, books, and other brainy stuff."

Annabelle clenched her fists. She'd expected as much. The Shrinkee had a pretty good idea as to which giantess the idea had stemmed from. Annabelle looked up at Harper, indignant. 

"Goddess, I belong to you. I am yours."

Harper's eyebrows shot up, "W-What?"

"That's what you said, right? That I'm yours while I'm with you? Only yours?"

"Oh," Harper's shoulders slumped, "Yeah, I did."

Annabelle continued, "Then you get to decide what I can do. If you want me to help you study, then I will. It is up to you, not LeaI mean the other Goddesses." 

Harper leaned back into her chair and sighed. Annabelle watched the gigantic co-ed run her fingers through her hair. The Shrinkee wasn't sure where the blonde would land, but it frustrated her to no end that Harper was the sole decider in something that used to be a daily activity for Annabelle. The Shrinkee wondered how good it would feel to use her brain in that way again. She looked up at Harper, who still appeared conflicted.

Annabelle had to try something. 

"Goddess," Harper said, using her sweetest voice, "It can be like before. I used to help you in class, remember?"

Harper's face melted with adoration. Annabelle knew she'd gotten her. 

"Of course I remember, Poppy," Harper cooed. Her gigantic finger approached Annabelle and caressed her cheek. She smiled softly down at her, "You're right Poppy, you're like totally mine. Like, the others don't have the history that we do. You can help me."

Annabelle beamed up at her captor. "Thank you Goddess!"  

Harper's face brightened at Annabelle's smile. Although her eyes were still red and puffy, she seemed a lot better. Harper scooted her chair closer to the table, shaking Annabelle.

The Shrinkee turned back to the notebook. "So you actually have the basics down, which is the most important part," Annabelle started. She went on to break down each type of problem to its most elementary elements. 

Harper nodded along as Annabelle spoke, taking copious notes. Annabelle formulated some problems, and Harper would attempt to solve them. The servants returned with the amazingly new-appearing textbook, but Harper didn't even glance at it once they set it down. Annabelle continued to guide Harper through dozens and dozens of problems. She didn't even notice the sun had long since went down, until she saw Harper yawn.

Annabelle munched on a piece of chocolate chip cookie that Harper had broken up for her. She checked Harper's solution to a problem one last time.

She swallowed and grinned up at the giantess, who stared anxiously down at her. 

"You did it Goddess," Annabelle announced, "You got all of them correct!"

Harper's eyes went wide. "Really?"

Annabelle nodded, beaming, "See? It's all in the way you think about it."

Harper's plump lips spread into a wide smile, "I can't believe it. Thank you so much, Poppy."

Annabelle shook her head, "This was all you, Goddess. You should have more confidence in yourself, you're really smartin more ways than one."

Harper's eyes began to water. Annabelle, already having come to expect it, braced herself as Harper scooped her up. The giantess plopped her enormous lips against her.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me," Harper squealed. Annabelle was tickled by the vibrations sent through Harper's lips. The giantess's lips pecked against her tiny body for a while, before pulling her away from her mouth.

Annabelle was surprised to find that the usual irritableness that emerged after the giantess smothered her with affection was not present. Instead, there was actually a vague sensation of...pride? She ignored it. She was just using the giantess so she could have an opportunity to exercise her brain.

Harper yawned again, drawing Annabelle's focus to the giantess's chocolate scented mouth.

"Well we should go to bed so I don't, like, sleep through the test," Harper said.

Annabelle nodded and noted, "I think you're going to do well, Goddess."

Harper smiled, "Like I think so too, but even if I don't it's still okay. Do you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm still smart," she beamed.

Annabelle found herself smiling at the giantess. As Harper began to leave the study, and Annabelle had time to think, her stomach adopted a pit. She knew that the giantess didn't deserve any kindness. The Shrinkee could've taught her the wrong materialmaybe she should've. But when she looked at how earnest the giantess was being, it really struck Annabelle. 

A distant voice in her head wondered if she was being too hard on the blonde. Wasn't she a victim of her parent's ideals? 

The Shrinkee pinched herself.

No.

What was she thinking? The giantesses didn't deserve her sympathythe people they killed and enslaved deserved her sympathy. Tutoring Harper had been more for Annabelle's benefit than Harper's. She was just using her.

Harper's voice pierced through Annabelle's thoughts, "I know you haven't imprinted yet Poppy, but I literally can't wait. Maybe then you'll be able to understand how much I love you."

Annabelle ignored her pounding heart. This was not a sweet moment. She was using her.

Nothing more.



-- 

 

Annabelle's body pulsated with dull aches. She stared up at the ceiling of Harper's bedroom. She was thankful for the giantess' soft thigh that she lay on while she recuperated. It was a chore to even blink.

The results for the exam had been sent out swiftly. Surpassing even Annabelle's expectations, Harper had received a 90%. The Shrinkee had told herself she wasn't concerned with Harper's results, but her heart had leapt when the blonde revealed her grade.

Though her joy was instantly snuffed out when Harper transferred her excitement about getting an "A" into a masturbation marathon in which she used Annabelle with such vigor that even after a warm bath, she was still sore and exhausted.

Annabelle hardly registered what Harper was doing. She rolled over to her side to see the giantess fiddling with a box that had been brought to her by a suit. From what Annabelle could gather, it contained a few of Harper's belongings from the off-campus house the giantesses lived in. 

Annabelle's body groaned as she sat up. She watched Harper lift the box's top open. The Shrinkee's breath turned shallow when the giantess dumped the contents onto the bed in between her crisscrossed legs. Annabelle's eyes were glued onto the items that were scattered in between Harper's legs.

She sat, rigid as she took in the dozens upon dozens of photos of herpre-shrunken. They were candid shots of her doing various thingstaking notes in class, studying in the campus library, walking to her dorm. 

Annabelle's blood turned into ice. 

"What the fuck?" She muttered under her breath, horrified. 

Harper began straightening the photos and organizing them. She wore a bright smile that sent chills down Annabelle's spine.

"Isn't this great?" She chirped, "You're like so pretty in all of these."

Annabelle swallowed, attempting to keep her horror from her face. 

"Um," she tried to start, but her voice cracked. She cleared her throat, "Goddess, um when did you take these pictures of me?"

Harper smiled down at her, seemingly oblivious to Annabelle's troubled feelings.

"Just here and there, Poppy. I printed these out from my phone. I didn't take as much as I wanted though," Harper revealed.

Annabelle had no words. She was beyond disturbed. 

Harper continued, "You never noticed, even when we used to sit next to each other in class. It was so cute how focused you used to get. I liked watching you take notes. Your nose used to scrunch up in the most adorable way. You know, you did it when you were helping me study the other night too." 

The giantess prattled on, squealing about the kind of person Annabelle had been before she'd stolen her life. Annabelle's disgust began to rise. Annabelle knew that Harper had an insane crush on her, but the co-ed was apparently a full-blown stalker. 

There was something Annabelle still couldn't understand.

"G-Goddess?" Annabelle squeaked, still trying to get her voice to cooperate with her.

Harper's smile widened, "Yes, my perfect widdle Poppy?"

Annabelle forced herself to maintain eye contact with Harper's massive blue eyes. 

"I know you mentioned that you liked that I let you borrow my textbook on the first day of class"

"Uh huh! I always knew from the start that you were so like amazing and like so generous and"

"Goddess!" Annabelle squeaked, cutting the giantess off before she went on another tangent. Harper allowed her to finish, as she beamed down at her, "I just don't understand why you were so impressed by that. Anyone in that class probably would've let you borrow their bookthey probably would've given it for you to keep. Why were you so obsessI mean interested in me?"

Harper's eyes drifted to the side as she considered Annabelle's question. She was surprisingly quiet, until Annabelle found herself being gently grabbed by the giantess. The blonde held her in her palm and lifted her to her face. 

Annabelle grimaced as Harper's gigantic face filled her vision. The beautiful co-ed looked down at her.

"Poppy, I didn't like fall in love with you just because you're cute and you let me borrow your textbook," Harper said, suddenly serious.

"...Okay?"

Harper explained, "Poppy, I'm so used to people staring at me when I walk into a room, but on that day I was like nervous."

Annabelle blinked. "Why?" She inquired. Like the other giantesses, Harper never seemed fazed by the attention she received. 

Annabelle was surprised to see color emerge onto Harper's cheeks. Harper sighed, creating a gust of wind for Annabelle. 

"I was taking STATS again, and I just..." she trailed off before she blurted suddenly, "I don't care what moths thinkreally I don't Poppy, but I just didn't want to deal with the stares that day." 

She sucked in a mouthful of air and released it over Annabelle. Her smile reappeared. 

"But when I walked into the room, you kept you eyes on your textbook," Harper said, "That's why I wanted to sit next to you. I was like curious. I thought maybe you just didn't see me. But then I asked if I could take the seat next to you and you looked up at megod your eyes were so prettybut you only looked at me for like a second, and Poppy no one ever does thatyou didn't even look at me again. You just nodded and looked back at your book."

Annabelle was silent. For the life of her, she couldn't remember that moment at all. All her memories of Harper as a classmate were vague at best. Annabelle's pre-shrunken memories of Harper were mostly of her helping her with math problems throughout the class. Annabelle truly didn't think of Harper more than the girl who sat next to her and sometimes needed her help.

Harper continued, "You were so focused on your book, I thought it was like the most important thing to you. So when I asked to borrow it, I wasn't even sure if you were going to say yes, but you, like, did. You didn't even think about it."

Annabelle swallowed a groan. She was making it bigger deal than it needed to be, "Goddess, I told you, I had a free copy of the textbook on my phone"

"That's not the point, Poppy," Harper insisted, "You like let me borrow your book, and then you just took it back after I was done. You didn't even ask for anything."

Annabelle's eyebrows shot up, incredulous, "What would I have asked for? All you did was borrow a book."

Harper's face melted, "See? This is what I mean. Poppy, you don't understand how special you like even are. Most people would've asked me to follow them on Snapgram, or asked to come to a party"

"I'm not on social media and I don't like parties"

"That's not the point, Poppy. You didn't ask me for anything. I even waited until the next class too, but you still didn't ask for anything," Harper said.

Annabelle frowned. Her stomach twisted at the thought of Harper always expecting someone to want something from her. If that was how everyone treated the giantesses then she understood why they called them moths. Although she didn't agree with the termshe understood it. All Annabelle had done was let Harper use a book that she didn't particularly need at that exact moment.

That was all it had taken for Harper to latch onto her. 

"Goddess," Annabelle sighed, sitting up in Harper's hand. She wasn't exactly sure how to navigate the conversation. There was so much she wanted to say, but it was futile to talk to sense into the giantesses.

Harper's smile faded, "What's wrong, Poppy?" She placed a gentle finger on her cheek. 

Annabelle grabbed the gigantic finger and slowly pushed it from her person. The Shrinkee grimaced. 

"Goddess," Annabelle said again, "I think you have this idea of me that's..." she shook her head as she trailed off. 

Harper's face softened with concern. "Poppy?" She prompted gently.

Annabelle scrunched up her face. "I didn't ask you for anything, because I don't ask anyone for anything," she attempted to explain.

"But like I know that! You weren't a moth, even before you got small. If anything, I was like your moth," Harper said. 

Annabelle looked up into the giantess' adoring bright blue eyes. The Shrinkee wrapped her arms around herself. Her eyes lowered to Harper's palm.

"I don't understand you," she muttered, thinking Harper couldn't hear her. Surprisingly, the blonde frowned, picking up on Annabelle's words.

"What do you mean?"

Annabelle glanced up at Harper before turning away. Her gaze was too intense, and suddenly Annabelle found herself embarrassed. 

"No one else has ever..." The Shrinkee's cheeks burned as she spoke. "Even if I didn't ask you for anything after you borrowed my book, I don't get why you would still be interested in me...at least in that way," Annabelle murmured. 

Annabelle looked back up at Harper when she felt her eyes boring into her. The giantess looked at her with a mixture of disbelief and sadness. 

Her voice was low and heavy. "What did they do to you at that school?" Harper breathed. 

Annabelle's cheeks burned hotter. She knew she was broken, but she hated it when others could see it too. 

She warbled, trying to backtrack. "N-Nothing I"

"Poppy," Harper declared, "I need you to like get this: I loved you back then. I love you now. I will always love you."

Annabelle's entire face was on fire. Her heart pounded away in her chest. She quickly lowered her gaze to her fidgeting hands. Annabelle tried to calm herself. 

Harper was a monster. She killed people. She ate people. 

SHE LOVES US. OUR GODDESS WILL ALWAYS LOVE US.

Annabelle's head was starting to hurt. She wanted to get away to sort out her thoughtsor to not think at all, but it was difficult to do with Harper's massive face hovering over her. She still wore an expression of utter sincerity that made it difficult for Annabelle to think straight.

Annabelle's perspective shifted when Harper repositioned herself onto her stomach. Disregarding the box and the photos entirely, Harper set Annabelle against her pillow and allowed her gigantic blue eyes to drink up the Shrinkee's entire being. 

Annabelle couldn't ignore Harper's strong vanilla scent. It was everywhere on the bed.

Harper's enormous face was only a few inches from Annabelle. Her arms leaned against the pillow, essentially trapping Annabelle between them. The Shrinkee wanted to look away, but Harper's beautiful face was too big to turn from. It also didn't help that her massive breasts were pressed against the mattress, displaying her gigantic cleavage to the Shrinkee.

"Poppy," the giantess hummed, her booming voice was melodic and as gentle as a giantess could speak, "Do you believe in fate?"

Annabelle swallowed. She couldn't even try to talk. She shook her head slowly.

Harper's plump lips turned into a soft smile. "I didn't either before I met you," she said. "You changed my life, Poppy. Every time we had class, I would be so excited to sit next to you, to sneak little glances of you, to take pictures of you. I couldn't get enough. You just always seemed so far away, even when we spoke, it was like you weren't really looking at me. But now..."

She surprised Annabelle by pressing her gigantic lips against the Shrinkee. Annabelle was completely smothered by the soft pillows.

As quickly as she kissed her, Harper pulled away. 

"You're mine," she grinned. Her eyes gleamed with delight. "I have you. You belong to me," she beamed. Annabelle watched, scared, but also enthralled, as Harper buried her face into the mattress and released a gleeful squeal into the bedding. Annabelle shook as the giantess excitedly kicked against the bed. Harper lifted her head from the bed and erupted into manic giggles.

She eventually calmed herself down for the most part, but her wide smile remained on her face. 

"I think that's fate," Harper declared. "The fact that we sat next to each other in class, the fact that we ran into each other on your birthday, the fact that you told me you were a Shrinkee literally a day before the extermination. If even one of those things hadn't happened, we wouldn't be here right nowthat has to be fate, Poppy."

Annabelle let her words hit her. Of course, Annabelle had thought the same things, but with more of a slow realization of horror and despair.  

Harper kissed her again, her gigantic lips becoming Annabelle's world. The kiss lingered longer than before. Annabelle closed her eyes. Harper's lips were so soft. The vanilla sent was so intoxicating. 

When she pulled back, Annabelle found herself disappointed. She knew the feeling was wrong, but her brain felt fuzzy.

Harper's wide smile filled Annabelle's vision. "We are going to spend the rest of our lives together, and I am going to give you so much love, you're like gonna go crazy," Harper assured. 

LOVE. JUST AS YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED. EMBRACE OUR FATE.

Annabelle's brain was buzzing. Everything was making so much sense. This was what she wanted, wasn't it? To be loved?

But was this love?

No. She wouldn't lose herself again. 

Annabelle blinked. "You don't love me." The words were out of her mouth before she knew it.

Harper's smiled dropped. "What?"

"This isn't loveif it was love you wouldn't have used my secret against me," Annabelle said. The more she spoke, the more she felt like her brain was defogging. 

Harper's features twisted at Annabelle's words. "Are you talking about when you told me you were a Shrinkee? I wasn't using that against you, I was just"

Annabelle sat up, frustration building in her. "Harper, I'd never told anyone that before. I had never said those words in my life, but I said them to you."

"I know and that's why"

Annabelle ranted on. The frustration was turning into something else. "It didn't matter why I said it, or what I was thinking, or what was happening when I said itthe point is I said it," she continued. 

Harper looked down at her silently with sad eyes.

Annabelle wasn't deterred by the giantess' puppy dog eyes. She narrowed her own eyes up at the gigantic co-ed. "And within the same fucking hour you were telling me to come to your slaughter session," Annabelle scoffed.

Annabelle laughed harshly, "Did you even consider not killing me? Or was the entire time I was dumping my guts out to you were you just debating whether to step on me or crush me with your boobs?"

Harper's lip trembled. "Poppy, no I love"

"If you really loved me, you wouldn't be threatening my Dad's life just to get me to stay with you. If you really loved me you wouldn't be harassing my friends. If you really love me you wouldn't have taken my fucking virginity without my consent! If you really"

Annabelle's tirade was cut off when Harper abruptly sat up. Her body turned rigid. She looked down at Annabelle with saucers for eyes.

"What?" She breathed. 

Harper's horrified features tapered Annabelle's anger. The Shrinkee was stumped as to why the giantess reacted so strongly.

"You...I...that was like your first time?" Harper whispered. 

Harper's eyes bore into the Shrinkee. Annabelle blinked. Of all the things the Shrinkee listed, that was something she thought Harper wouldn't have even registered. 

Annabelle answered the giantess nodding, tentatively.

Harper gasped. Her giant hands flew over her gaping mouth. Her eyes were huge as they looked down at Annabelle. 

She attempted to speak. "Poppy I" Her voice cracked before she could get out anything more. Without warning, the blonde launched herself from the bed. In all her massive height, Harper gaped down at Annabelle from above. Her face twisted with what Annabelle could only describe as guilt and shock. 

"I..." She tried to speak again. Her voice died out. The giantess' turned her body and rushed out of the room, her thundering footfalls shaking Annabelle as she retreated. 

Annabelle's widened eyes were stuck on the bedroom door Harper had slammed behind her. She...had not been expecting that.

Did she honestly feel guilty for abusing Annabelle at the first chance she got? Was she angry she didn't savor the moment more? Or was she actually guilt-ridden over her actions?

Annabelle shook her head. She didn't think any of the giantesses could actually feel guilt. She doubted they were capable of it.

Annabelle frowned and sank back onto the pillow. There was no way to know what the giantess was truly thinking. All she knew was that she had never seen Harper make that face before. The Shrinkee sighed and leaned her head into Harper's pillow. 

She didn't even have a chance to finish venting to Harper before the blonde freaked out. She supposed it was for the best, she didn't even know the next thing that was going to come out of her mouth. Of all the giantesses, Harper was the least "punishing", but she didn't want to risk being shoved into the blonde's cleavage. 

Annabelle's eyelids grew heavy. She was still spent from the earlier vigorous masturbation session. The Shrinkee didn't know when Harper would return, but she figured she'd rest while she could. Who knew what mood the giantess would be in when she returned? It was obvious to Annabelle that she couldn't predict their moves as well as she'd thought.


--

Annabelle woke to knocking on Harper's bedroom door. 

The Shrinkee's eyes fluttered open. The room had become dark, only the moonlight illuminated the bedroom. The door opened, but instead of Harper, a servant appeared in the door way. She was older, with long gray hair pinned up in a neat bun. 

Still, she was a giant. Annabelle instinctively scooted back as the servant approached the bed. Her footfalls echoed in the empty room. Annabelle could hardly see her face, but from what she could see, the woman appeared impassive. 

When she reached the bed, Annabelle realized she held a small golden plate in her hands. She placed it against the edge of the bed.

Annabelle stared up at her, confused.

The servant explained, "Your Goddess requests your company."

Annabelle blinked. She was certain the servant was legitimate. The Abbot residence seemed secure, and it didn't look as though the servant had ulterior motives. Even so, she had no clue what Harper was planning. 

The servant's fingers whitened as her grip tightened. Annabelle noticed that although she was expressionless, the servant's eyes housed a gleam of fear. The Shrinkee grimaced. Not entertaining Harper with whatever it was she was planning, would most likely result in a painful consequence for the servant. 

Annabelle braced herself and trudged over to the plate. A pink dress lay on the edge. Annabelle's eyes flickered from the dress to the servant. The servant nodded without a word.

Annabelle sighed and began to undress. The servant immediately turned around, no doubt a direct order from Harper. Annabelle quickly donned the dress as the servant faced her once again, and lowered the plate.

The servant appeared noticeably relieved as Annabelle's bare feet connected with the cold gold plate. Annabelle sat down in the plate's center. The servant raised her, and began walking out the bedroom. 

The servant carried her through the mansion until she reached a hallway. Annabelle's jaw slightly dropped when she took in the view in front of her. Candles aligned against the walls of the hallway. Their flames created small shadows that danced along the hallway's high walls. The hallway led to a glass sliding door. It was open, allowing the crisp night air to tickle Annabelle's nose. 

Though it was the floor itself that Annabelle couldn't look away from. Leading up to the sliding door was a path of daises. The floor was absolutely covered with them. The servant slowed her pace as she walked through the hallway. Annabelle was sure it was to give her time to appreciate the decorations. The Shrinkee didn't mind, she was in awe.

When they reached the end of the hallway, the servant set the plate down in front of the glass sliding door's doorway.

Annabelle took in her surroundings and almost forgot how to breathe. She was on a huge balcony. Fairy lights and lanterns lit up the area with a soft and warm glow. In the middle of the balcony was a magnificent picnic spread. Then of course, was Harper. 

Despite the amazing decorations and food, Annabelle's eyes were glued to the giantess. She was dressed up beautifully. Her blonde hair was pinned up, and silver earrings dangled from her ears. She wore fancy looking blouse with generous cleavage and a skirt that hugged her curves.

Annabelle jumped as she heard the glass door close behind her. Annabelle spun around just as the servant closed the door. 

"O-Oh, uh thank you!" Annabelle called out, but the servant had already begun walking away. 

"Poppy," Harper's voice beckoned. Annabelle turned around to face the giantess. The blonde lay on her side, most likely due to her tight skirt. The giantess patted a spot right beside her. 

Annabelle inhaled the fresh night air and headed towards Harper. Her gaze turned upwards. The stars were so clear. She wanted to just stop and stare.

"If you're worried about bugs, Dr. Sano made a spray that keeps them away. We use it all over our houses," Harper explained.

Annabelle hadn't considered bugs, but she appreciated Dr. Sano's ingenuity. The Shrinkee nodded and made her way over to the picnic blanket. She could tell it was expensive the second her feet touched the fabric. 

Harper's smile widened as Annabelle sat down.

"You look really pretty tonightwell like you always look prettybut you look really pretty Harper said.

Annabelle gave her a stiff smile, "Yeah, you too, Goddess." 

The giantess giggled, delighted, "Thank you Poppy."

A quiet pause entered between them. Annabelle looked around awkwardly. "Um Goddess? What's all of this about?" Annabelle asked.

Harper's smile dimmed. She was quiet for a moment. Her blue eyes gazed out across the ridiculous amount of the Abbot's land. At a certain point, the light from the balcony failed to illuminate the distant green fields, but it looked like it spanned on forever. 

Harper's gaze returned to Annabelle. 

"Poppy, I want to say sorry."

Annabelle actually did stop breathing this time around.

No.

She couldn't just do that. She couldn't apologize after destroying her life. A picnic wasn't going to bring back the people she killed. 

"Poppy?" Harper called. Her voice brought Annabelle back into the moment. The Shrinkee took the chance to inhale. Annabelle closed her eyes and took a moment before she reopened them.

"What are you sorry for?" Annabelle asked, the bitterness seeping from her voice.

Harper bit down on her lip, "I didn't know that was your first time. I should've asked, but I just, like, assumed." 

Annabelle retorted, "And if you did know? Would you have stopped yourself?"

Harper's eyes lowered to the blanket, "I would've made it special."

Annabelle took a deep breath and let it go. There was no way Harper would ever see what she truly did wrong. The giantess would never understand what she did as assaulting Annabelle, because she didn't see Annabelle as a person. There was no point in arguing. 

"Can I have some ham, Goddess?" Annabelle asked.

She might as well enjoy some delicious food if she was going to be forced to attend a "Sorry my raping you wasn't more romantic" picnic. 

"Of course," Harper said, coming back to life. She plucked a tiny piece of the ham and held it out to Annabelle. The Shrinkee ate it without hesitation. It was amazing, as expected. 

"Did you like the daises, Poppy? It was, like, hard to cut all the stems from the flower parts, but I think it turned out okay." 

Annabelle quickly swallowed her ham. "Wait, you scattered the daises there yourself?" Annabelle probed, eyebrows raised. 

Harper nodded, popping the rest of the ham into her mouth. "Yeah, I had to call two different florists to get that many, but they're your favorite so"

"Why didn't you ask one of the people who work for your family to do it?" Annabelle asked. The thought of Harper actually sitting for hours cutting daises was incomprehensible. Everything the giantesses did for her, they did through the resources of the BSAwhether that was a monetary fund or manual labor. 

Harper frowned through her chewing, "Poppy, this is an apology from me. How else are you gonna know I'm, like, sorry?"

"So you set up this entire thing?" Annabelle interrogated. 

Harper nodded before stopping herself, "Well, like obviously not the food. But everything else, yeah."

Annabelle's heart pounded. Why? Why would she put in so much effort?

Harper sighed, "I can like literally see what you're thinking, Poppy. This is nothing. If I had to make the whole world from scratch for you, then I, like, totally would."

Annabelle's face burned from Harper's words. For a moment, Harper's chewing was the only sound on the balcony.  

"Goddess," Annabelle asked, her fingers fiddling with each other. Her mouth was moving before her brain could stop her. "I remembered that Goddess Naomi said you get crushes a lot. How do you know what you feel for me is more than just a crush that could end at any second."

Annabelle forced herself to meet Harper's eyes. The giantess stared down at her in utter bewilderment. She blinked and shook her head.

Her face darkened, "I know you don't like me talking about this Poppy, so I'll say it, like, once and then I won't bring it up for the rest of the night, but when I find the people who like ruined your self-esteem in high school, I will make sure each and every one of them gets what they deserve."

Annabelle's face twisted, "Goddess..."

"I know, I know, Poppy, I'm just saying," she said defensively. She sighed, "I don't know how to, like, explain this to you. Do you know how like I love it when you're in my pussy?"

Annabelle paled at Harper's crass word choice, but nodded.

"Well, it feels better than when I'm having sex with a guy or girllike a normal-sized person. But when I'm just talking to you, like right now, it's better than all of those feelings combined."

Annabelle's entire face was warm. She had no words.

Harper continued, "It's true that I used to get crushes easily. I mean even when the girls and me were growing up, I was the first one of us to like someone, and then the first one of us to have sex. When my boobs grew, everyone in school joked how I was going to be like this huge slut."

"That's terrible," Annabelle frowned. 

Harper shook her head dismissively, "It was, like, true though."

Annabelle looked up at her with surprise. 

Harper smirked down at her, shockingly causing Annabelle's heart to beat faster. "There's nothing wrong with being a slut, Poppy. I mean, I would hate for anyone to call you that, because it's not true, and they're like just trying to make you feel bad. But me? I'm okay with it. I like sex, like, really like it. And when I'm with you, it just drives me crazy. Like right now a part of me just wants to shove you inside of me."

"Oh."

"But a bigger part of me wants to keep talking to you. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I never really want to talk to any of my crushesI want to fuck them. But with you Poppy, I just want to like stare at you and never let you out of my sight. Like, I miss you when I blink. I want all of you all the time," Harper explained. 

Annabelle swallowed. Harper was intense, but she already knew that. Annabelle also knew that the giantess truly believed she loved her. What Annabelle hadn't known was that Harper may have actually loved her. 

Before everything had gone to shit, Annabelle's father used to tell her and Beth how he knew he loved their mom. 

He'd said, "I used to go to bed at night excited that I would get wake up next to her."  

Harper's words reminded her of her father. 

Annabelle didn't know what to take from that. She didn't believe in love. When it came down to it, under stress, most people abandoned their love just as quickly as they adopted it. 

But HarperHarper was staring at her like she hung the stars in the sky. It made the Shrinkee extremely uncomfortable, but also...warm.

Annabelle was tired of thinking. Her eyes drifted to the sky. It was filled with more stars than Annabelle had seen in a while. They must've been in the country side. The country always had the best view of starts.

That had been the only good think about living in such a small rural town. Annabelle never struggled to get a good view of constellations. 

"You were an Astronomy major, right?" 

Annabelle flinched. She wasn't expecting that from the giantess. The Shrinkee wasn't sure if she had told Harper before she was shrunken and the giantess remembered, or if the blonde read the information the BSA had dug on her. Either way, it surprised Annabelle to hear that question from Harper.

"Y-Yeah," she answered.

"Are there, like, any star shapes out right now?" Harper inquired.

Annabelle furrowed her brow, "Constellations? You don't see them?"

The blonde shook her head, "I could never, like, tell. When our families went on vacation together, all of the other girls could see them, but I never could. They all kind of just look like little shiny dots to me."

Annabelle considered her words. She explained, "Okay yeah, but some dots are shinier than others, and they like to stay near each other. You know how you say that you and the other Goddesses have light, and other people are moths trying to be near your light?"

"Yeah," She replied. 

"Well, think of constellations as you Goddesses, and the other stars as moths. So like how you Goddesses are always together, the stars that make up constellations are together," Annabelle explained. 

Harper's eyes widened, "Wait, that, like, actually makes sense." The giantess raised her finger and pointed to the night sky. "There! That's an 'M' right?" She squealed. 

Annabelle couldn't help but smile. She loved teaching people about anything relating to space. "Yeah, that's Cassiopeia."

"Cassiopeia?"

"Mmhmm, she was a queen who was punished by being sent to the heavens for boasting about her beauty."

"That's stupid," Harper noted.

Annabelle raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"If they wanted to punish her, then why would they put her in a place where, like, everyone can see her beauty?" Harper said.

Annabelle shrugged, "I mean that's a good point. The best way to kill someone's confidence is to make them hide away."

Harper didn't say anything for a while. The silence gave Annabelle an opportunity to wonder what the fuck she was doing

She didn't know what it was about being with the giantess one-on-one that allowed her to have a conversation with her without remembering that she killed hundreds, if not thousands of people. Staying with the giantess day in and day out was weighing on her. Annabelle clenched her fists. She shouldn't have to keep reminding herself that Harper was evil. 

Harper suddenly spoke. "When you imprint on me, I'm going to show you off to everyone on this planet. I want everyone to see just how amazing you are," she declared.

Annabelle remained silent. She cradled her knees to her chest. 

God, she wished Harper was as cruel to her as she was to other Shrinkees. 

After years being alone, tormented, and scorned, there was a small part of Annabelle that was desperate to just ignore the giantess' evil acts and fully accept her lovefor however long that loved lasted. 

Harper's face blocked out Annabelle's view of the stars as she moved closer to her. Her giant body shifted until she was on her stomach.

"Poppy, I...I want a redo," Harper said, "Of our first time together."

Annabelle's heart pounded. She had a feeling that was where the giantess' head was at. 

"I'm going to kiss you now," she announced. 

Annabelle looked up at the giantess as her massive lips grew closer. She closed her eyes. Fighting was pointless, but if she was being honest, she was really flattered by the amount of effort Harper put into the picnicenough that she didn't really feel like struggling against her. She could count on one hand the number of people who had worked as hard as Harper to show her love.

With a tenderness that made Annabelle shudder, Harper's huge lips pressed against Annabelle's body.

"I love you, Poppy," Harper whispered, causing tremors to move through Annabelle. Harper's lips kissed her body again. Annabelle sank into its softness. Her vanilla scent mixed in with the crisp air. A gust of warm air washed over Annabelle as Harper's mouth opened. 

The giantess slowly dragged her tongue from Annabelle's head to her nether region. Annabelle was coated in the blonde's saliva. The giantess' pink beast slinked underneath the Shrinkees dress. Harper moaned, shooting vibrations to Annabelle's crotch before she even felt the tongue. 

Harper's slimy tongue slithered against her crotch. Annabelle moaned and grabbed the sides of Harper's face. Harper took her time licking the outside of Annabelle's slit. She was torturous with how slow she was being. Annabelle whimpered and thrusted her crotch against Harper's tongue. Harper's muffled girlish giggles sent electricity into Annabelle's pussy. The Shrinkee whined again.

"Do you want me inside of you Poppy?" Harper giggled, her laughter full of lust. 

Annabelle, in the thralls of stalled arousal nodded desperately.

"Beg me," Harper demanded with a grin, "Tell your Goddess how much you want it."

"P-Please Goddess Harper, I need it."

"Need what?"

"I need your tongue inside me," Annabelle pleaded to the gigantic co-ed.

"Who owns you Poppy?"

"You do, Goddess!"

"Only me?"

"Yes!" Annabelle moaned, "Just you!"

"And your pussy? Who owns that?"

"You Goddess! Every part of me is yours!" Annabelle gasped.

Harper moaned as she slipped her tongue into the Shrinkee's gushing pussy. Annabelle threw her head back and yelped. The giantess' tongue wiggled around exploring every inch of her pussy.

Annabelle screamed as Harper alternated between lapping at her clit and twisting her insides with her pink beast. The Shrinkee felt the giantess shift. Quickly, Harper began moaning in the way she did when she was touching herself. Harper continued to move inside of Annabelle until the giantess' breaths became more shallow and heavy. 

"I-I'm cumming Poppy," Harper moaned. 

Annabelle nodded, she was almost there too. Harper intensified her attack. Annabelle unleashed a guttural scream as Harper focused on her clit. In almost no time, Annabelle's pussy erupted as a new wave of pleasure engulfed her. Her body buzzed with electricity as she came, hard. At the same time, the giantess's mouth froze in an "O" and her body stiffened. 

Harper's huge body rolled over onto her back. The giantess was panting almost as hard as Annabelle. The Shrinkee's body twitched as small waves of pleasure continued to wash over her. 

"I love you, Poppy," Harper breathed. 

Annabelle, still in post-coital bliss, nodded along. She was fighting off the harsh truths of reality for the moment. She didn't feel like being weighed down with shame and guilt. She could worry about imprinting, and fighting off the BSA later. She just wanted to look at the stars. 

So that was what she did. 


End Notes:

Thus ends our time with Harper. 

Please tell if you're enjoying these one-on-one chapters. Also tell me who you think is next? Who do you want it to be? Also tell me whether your rankings have changed or not 😜


OTHER NOTE:


I've been thinking about staring a patreon (To clarify: To Break in a Pet will never be behind a paywall--I think that would be kind of shitty to make people pay for something that was originally free).

But I'd like to do polls to see what kind of stories you guys are interested in, polls about where the story is going, what you'd like to see in chapters, etc, and I know not everyone feels comfortable making an account and commenting. Also, I have some other (size-based) stories that are in the bank that I was thinking of publishing. 

Let me know if you'd be interested in something like that.

Chapter 29 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

I'm going to be honest, I truly only uploaded this chapter so quickly, because the comments have been so interesting to read. I really want to know what you guys think of this chapter because it is...yeah.

Just enjoy the ride. 😬😬😬




"Harper for the last time, she's fine. I'm muting you until you calm down," Molly snapped. She slammed her finger on the end call button and fiddled with her phone, most likely muting Harper before she could text or call her again.

Annabelle didn't blame her. After finally leaving Molly's mansion thirty minutes prior, Harper had been blowing up Molly's phone, asking for Annabelle's status.

The giantess' blue eyes landed on Annabelle, who sat on her desk. Her face softened and her eyes lit up, delighted.

"You can keep undressing, Poppy," she smiled.

Annabelle gulped, but nodded, "Yes, Goddess." 

The Shrinkee would've thought she'd be used to getting naked in front of the giantesses at that point, but her hands still shook as Molly's eyes bore into her. Annabelle kept her eyes on the surface of Molly's desk as she wiggled out of the short skirt Harper had dressed her in. She shivered from the cold once her bare ass was exposed to Molly's bedroom.

"Aww, are you cold Poppy?" Molly cooed from above, "Let's get you dressed." The chubby giantess pulled out the box they kept Annabelle's clothes in. While she searched through Annabelle's clothes, the Shrinkee pulled off her skimpy tank top. 

Once she was fully nude, Annabelle's eyes lifted from the desk. She glanced around the rest of bedroom behind Molly's enormous form. Like Harper's, Molly's bedroom was similar to her room back in Queenston. There was not much color, and it was pristine in its tidiness. Her bookshelf was full of binders and textbooks. If not for her large bed, Annabelle would've believed the room was an office. 

Annabelle pushed aside any and all curious thoughts that questioned Molly's décor. 

She didn't care.

That was her new motto. 

After the mess with Harper and the weird feelings that emerged from it, Annabelle decided she would simply go with the flow while she was with Molly. She would be the "perfect pet", but she wouldn't offer any personal information about herself, nor would she be interested in Molly's life.

She didn't care.

"Here you go, Poppy," Molly smiled.

Annabelle turned back to the giantess and saw she was holding up an outfit she'd put together. Annabelle almost did a double take when she saw it. 

The giantess handed it down to the Shrinkee. Annabelle grabbed it from her and looked it over closely. 

"Go on, Poppy," Molly encouraged. 

Annabelle was confused, but obeyed. She started to get dressed, but it was more difficult than usual. Molly had given her more layers than the giantesses typically did. Annabelle shimmied into the sheer tights and slipped into a long sleeved ruffled floral dress that reached her ankles. Molly topped it off with a white headband. 

Annabelle glanced down at her outfit. It was definitely...different. It was by far the most conservative outfit any of the giantesses had dressed her in.

Instead of her usual squeals and cooing, Molly looked down at Annabelle with scrutinizing eyes. Molly's gigantic finger raised Annabelle's head by lifting her chin. The giantess pursed her lips and tilted her head. Her eyes scanned Annabelle's tiny body.

"Um Goddess?" Annabelle asked.

"Shh, Poppy," Molly ordered. She twirled her thick finger in a circle, "Spin around."

Annabelle stifled a sigh. She spread her arms out and spun around slowly for the chubby giantess.

Molly folded her arms and narrowed her eyes. "All right," she sighed, fluttering Annabelle's dress with her breath, "I think this will do."

"Goddess—"

"Let's go over the rules for tonight—no the rules for anytime we're not alone," Molly announced. 

Annabelle looked up quizzically at the giantess. Her features betrayed stress. 

The giantess put a chubby finger up, "No speaking unless you're spoken to first."

She added another finger to her hand. "Always address my parents as Mr. and Mrs. Gates," she said. 

Annabelle grimaced. She wasn't thrilled to be in the same room as Molly's parents. They weren't nymphos like the Abbots—at least she hoped they weren't—but they were by far the stuffiest of the parents.  

The giantess raised an eyebrow, "Poppy are you listening? This is really important, repeat after me: No speaking unless you're spoken to first."

Annabelle was starting to get stressed herself. The giantess' anxiety was contagious. The Shrinkee stood straighter. 

"No speaking unless I'm spoken to first."

"Always address my parents as Mr. and Mrs. Gates."

"Always address your parents as Mr. and Mrs. Gates."

"Obey my parents' every word."

Annabelle furrowed her brows and looked up at the giantess. "Even if you tell me to do something different?" Annabelle asked.

Molly's eyes narrowed. She lowered her had and adopted a serious expression that made Annabelle's heart beat faster.

She spoke slowly, "Repeat after me: Obey my parents' every word."

Annabelle gulped, "O-Obey your parents' every word."

"Without question," Molly added, her massive face still close to Annabelle's tiny form.

"Without question."

Molly raised her head. She peered down at Annabelle with an expression that made Annabelle nervous. 

"Say it back to me, Poppy," she commanded. 

Annabelle took a deep breath, mostly to steady herself. "No speaking unless I'm spoken to first, always address your parents as Mr. and Mrs. Gates, obey your parents' every word without question," Annabelle listed.

Molly demanded, "And when do you follow these rules?"

"Whenever we're not alone," Annabelle quickly answered.

Molly's shoulders slumped. Annabelle could see a wave of relief wash over her. A similar wave passed over Annabelle. It looked like Molly the Drill Sergeant was gone.

"Um Goddess?" Annabelle asked tentatively. "Are you okay? Do you think I'm going to do something to upset your parents?"

Molly's blue eyes widened. "No, Poppy, no." She rubbed her face and sighed again. "Poppy, I'm just trying to protect you. My parents can be a lot...especially my mother. I don't want you in the crossfire."

Annabelle frowned. "Is that why you dressed me like this?" She gestured to the floral dress. 

Molly smiled sheepishly, "Yes, my parents—well my mother is very conservative. She's not a fan of anything that could be considered provocative. You should also remember to never curse, and to be polite, Poppy."

Annabelle nodded, "I will Goddess."

Molly's face softened. She placed her hand on the table. Annabelle braced herself as she stepped into her peppermint scented palm. Molly had squishiest hand out of all the giantesses. 

Her ginormous face hovered above Annabelle for a moment, before gigantic lips puckered towards her. Annabelle felt the familiar softness of Molly's pink pillows as they engulfed her head and torso. Annabelle's head was dizzy from the scent of peppermint.

"I love you so much, Poppy. I can't believe you're here," Molly hummed, her voice vibrating Annabelle as she spoke. She pulled her mouth from Annabelle's body, and nuzzled the Shrinkee against her cheek. Annabelle swallowed a groan as she was pressed against the giantess' chubby cheek. 

Molly pulled her away again, and once more, pressed her against her lips. The chubby co-ed started peppering kisses onto her body. All Annabelle could think of was how the other giantesses would have stopped her by now. The Shrinkee had really felt it when she was at Harper's, but without the other giantesses there to keep each other in check, one-on-one the giantess could really shower her with affection forever.

Annabelle didn't know how long Molly had been kissing her when she heard a knock at the door. Molly groaned and pulled Annabelle away from her. Annabelle's head was dizzy as she attempted to regain her bearings. 

"Mistress?" A high-pitched voice called from behind the door.

"What?" Molly snapped, a sharp change in her personality from when she had been dealing with Annabelle. 

"I-I apologize Mistress, but it is time for dinner," the voice squeaked.

Molly tensed. After a moment of quiet tension, Molly called back, "Fine, I'm coming!" 

The giantess looked down at Annabelle, her stern expression returning onto her face. "Remember what I said Poppy," she implored. 

Annabelle's palms were sweaty, but she nodded. 

"This is just dinner, Poppy. Once it's over we can spend all the time in the world together," Molly said. Annabelle couldn't help but notice that it sounded as if she were trying to convince herself. 


----

Annabelle understood why Harper hadn't stayed for dinner. It had surprised her when after hours of sobbing and begging for "Just, like, one more day" the blonde had immediately left when Molly asked if she was staying for dinner.

But now Annabelle understood.

"Your face looks rounder."

The giants ate around a large circular table below a shinning chandelier. Several servants stood along the walls at attention as the Gates ate. At least Molly had been eating until Mrs. Gates' abruptly spoke on her appearance. 

Annabelle bristled at Mrs. Gates' comment. Molly winced, but it was so slight, Annabelle was sure she was the only one in the room who'd noticed. Mr. Gates continued to eat his food as if his wife hadn't said anything.

Molly lowered her fork from her mouth. "It may be the new mascara I'm wearing," she suggested. Instead of eating, she moved her fork over to Annabelle. The Shrinkee opened her mouth and bit the salmon that was offered to her.

Mrs. Gates narrowed her eyes. "Margret that is revolting. Do not feed the Shrinkee from your fork," she admonished. 

Molly blinked, "What's wrong with feeding her?"

"Where are your manners? The Type 0 should not be eating from your plate," she insisted.

Mr. Gates shrugged, "She's not like normal Shrinkees, Martha. She's clean."

Annabelle clenched her fists. She scanned the room and glanced at the servants' faces. Annabelle couldn't see any of the BSA letting Shrinkees serve them within their homes, but they were probably relatives of Shrinkees. She couldn't imagine all the heinous shit they heard day in and day out about their loved ones.

"This isn't about cleanliness, Marvin. It's about decorum. Would you feed food from your plate to a dog? No, they have their own bowl. Pets eat from their own dishes," she declared.

Annabelle's face was hot with indignation. She kept reminding herself of Molly's rules.

"Poppy is three inches, Mother. She can't eat on her own," Molly said.

Mrs. Gates sighed as she ate her food. After she swallowed she looked at Molly with a disapproving gaze.

"After months with the Type 0, I would have hoped that you would've taken the initiative to gather the appropriate supplies to care for your pet. I suppose I'll order it for you," she said.

Molly listlessly dragged her fork through the food on her plate. "Thank you, Mother," she replied.

Annabelle gritted her teeth, but kept quiet. 

Mr. Gates' blue eyes flickered onto his daughter before returning to his food. "You girls have been low in attendance for events this semester," he noted.

Molly's grip on her for tightened. "I know, I'm looking into altering our schedules so at least one of us can attend—"

Mr. Gates shook his head, "It's not enough to send just one of you. All of you must attend together."

Molly lifted her gaze from her plate. "But someone needs to stay back with Poppy," she explained.

Mrs. Gates inserted, "The Type 0 is fine alone. Travis' men are there."

Molly frowned, "They weren't there before. Poppy was tormented by Bennet because they left their posts."

Mr. Gates sighed as if Molly's points were troublesome to listen to, "Travis is in the process of retraining them. I'm sure they'll follow instructions much better now." 

Annabelle wanted to scream for Molly's sake. She hated the giantess, but her parents were infuriating. Annabelle had always thought that she missed out by not being raised by her parents, but the Gates' family dynamic was causing her to reconsider that notion. 

"I hope you don't plan on using your Shrinkee as an excuse to not fulfill your duties," Mrs. Gates said with a raised eyebrow.

Molly shook her head urgently, "No, I'm not—"

"Good," Mrs. Gates said, "Remember you have to meet with your Latin tutor tomorrow, and then with the son of WheelHouse SteakHouse to tutor him in English."

Mr. Gates added, "And you should really start working on an event for Queenston's holiday party. The Board wants something fun, but they also want the party to have a lot of school spirit."

Mrs. Gates frowned, "Is enrollment down?"

Mr. Gates shook his head, "No, but the board is just getting ahead of any possible negative PR we might have received from the bug bus incident."

"Um," Molly said forcing her parents' attention to her, "I thought I could maybe hold off on all of that—at least while I have Poppy. With classes and studying, I already have a tight schedule."

Her parents exchanged knowing glances. 

"What?" Molly asked defensively.

Mrs. Gates sighed and placed her fork down. "Did you not just say you wouldn't use the Type 0 as an excuse to avoid your duties?"

"I'm not avoiding my duties, I'm just asking for a little time off—"

Mr. Gates tsked, "Your priority should be graduating at the top of your class and honoring your responsibilities."

"But Poppy—"

"You can spend as much time with the Type 0 after you graduate. The imprinting process should be complete by then, correct?" Mrs. Gates said off-handedly.

Molly dropped her fork. It clattered on the plate, causing Annabelle to flinch. "That's not how it works. We need to spend time together for her to imprint on me," Molly implored.

Mrs. Gates tilted her head, "Don't you think you're being a bit dramatic, Margret?"

"Dramatic? How am I—"

Mr. Gates furrowed his brow, "Why wouldn't the Type 0 imprint on you, dear?"

Molly bristled, "Her name is Poppy, and there's three other people who are also trying extremely hard to get her to imprint on them."

"Type 0," Mrs. Gates suddenly called out to Annabelle. The Shrinkee flinched, but turned to the giant woman. 

"Yes Mrs. Gates?" Annabelle asked, trying to sound as disciplined as she could. 

"What is your ETA on imprinting on my daughter?"

Annabelle couldn't keep the confusion from her face, "E-Excuse me?"

Mrs. Gates exhaled, irritably. "Shrinkees," she muttered with distaste. Annabelle bit down on her tongue. She was moments away from snapping at the horrible woman.

Mrs. Gates reiterated slowly, "How long do you think it will take to imprint on my daughter?" 

Annabelle refrained from rolling her eyes. Molly attempted to explain, "It doesn't work like that, Mother. Poppy doesn't know—"

"I thought you said she was intelligent," Mrs. Gates retorted.

"I—" Annabelle started, ready to spit fire at the giant woman. However, Molly silenced her quickly with a warning look. The giantess turned to her mother.

"What Poppy is trying to explain, is that imprinting is a biological process. She can't choose who to imprint on, or when to imprint on them," Molly clarified. 

Mrs. Gates scoffed, "I find that difficult to believe, it must be based on something."

"It's not."

Mrs. Gates continued, ignoring her daughter, "You need to make yourself more desirable."

Mr. Gates nodded, "You need to market yourself better. Show the Type 0 why she should imprint on you."

Molly protested, "I already told you—"

Mrs. Gates commented off-handedly, "I see why you're worried about competing against the other girls. Maybe if you took better care of your body, the Type 0 would've imprinted on you by now."

Annabelle's heart nearly stopped. Her eyes almost bugged out of her head. The Shrinkee snapped her head up towards the evil woman. Both of Molly's parents continued to eat as if Mrs. Gates hadn't just spat vitriolic bullshit at her daughter. 

None of the servants reacted in the slightest to Mrs. Gates' words. Annabelle wondered just how normal were these kinds of comments. 

"Can I be excused?" 

Annabelle turned to the giantess when she heard Molly's quiet voice. The giantess' head was pointed at her plate. Her shoulders were slumped. 

"Margret, you cannot get upset every time we give you constructive criticism," Mrs. Gates sighed.

Annabelle watched Molly's entire facial expression shift. The giantess wiped all traces of hurt from her face. She gave her parents a bright smile. 

"I'm not upset Mother," Molly said calmly, "I just want to get some studying done before bed."

"Well, all right then," Mrs. Gates said, "Make sure you to study your Latin before your meeting tomorrow."

"Yes Mother," Molly said, raising herself from her chair. Annabelle found herself wrapped in Molly's chubby fist. The giantess engulfed her completely, so she was only able to feel the giantess walking and hear her gigantic footfalls as she traveled through the mansion. 

Annabelle soon heard the closing, then locking of a door. Light filled Annabelle's vision as Molly uncurled her fist.

Annabelle looked up at Molly's face. She wore a blank expression, but Annabelle could see the sadness in her big blue eyes.

The back of the Shrinkees head began to itch. "Goddess I—"

Molly quickly adopted a smile as she looked down at Annabelle. The Shrinkee knew the giantess enough to tell the smile was just as fake as it had been in the dining room.

Molly cut off the Shrinkee, "I have to study now Poppy, I promise we can spend time together soon," she said. 

Before Annabelle could protest, Molly placed her in the cage on her bedside table. Molly continued to wear her fake smile as she locked the cage door. 

"Good night, Poppy."

Annabelle didn't move from the spot in the cage where Molly had placed her. Instead she stared at the giantess as she made her way to the study desk across the room from the cage. 

"I don't care, I don't care," Annabelle muttered under her breath, but her eyes were locked onto Molly. The giant co-ed turned her desk light on and opened a book. Annabelle could only see the back of the giantess. After a quiet moment, Annabelle noticed Molly's frame begin to tremble. 

Annabelle ran to the cage's wired walls when she heard soft sniffles, then quiet sobs from the giantess. She gripped the cage's wires in her hands. 

The back of her head began to itch again. She felt a headache coming on. 

Annabelle turned from Molly and rushed into the panty-bed. She covered herself with the panty-blanket, trying to block out the sound of Molly's muffled crying. 

"I don't care," Annabelle whispered to herself. 

The Shrinkee tossed and turned in the bed. Molly's quiet sobs echoed in her cage. Each sniffle twisted Annabelle's heart. 

She couldn't take it anymore.

She did care.

Fuck.


---

"Goddess, I'm hungry."

Annabelle looked up at Molly with wide, begging eyes. She wasn't hungry in the slightest, but she'd been watching Molly work all morning, and she was looking for any excuse for the gigantic co-ed to take a brake.

Molly nearly jumped from her desk chair. Her eyes had been attached to her textbook. Annabelle could tell she'd startled her out of her study mode.  

Molly's face softened when her blue eyes landed on Annabelle. She stroked Annabelle's hair with her thick finger, careful not to knock the headband from her hair. Once again, Annabelle had been dressed up with the intention to show no skin. She wore a long skirt with tights underneath and a long sleeved blouse. 

At least she was warm.

Molly smiled down at Annabelle—a real smile. "All right Poppy, let's get you something to eat," she said.

Molly placed her hand onto the desk and Annabelle stepped onto it. She was carried through the mansion as Molly headed for the kitchen.

Annabelle glanced up at the giantess. She appeared to be much more relaxed than she was just a few minutes ago. 

Annabelle was very much aware that her concern over Molly's mental health was beyond fucked up, but unfortunately Annabelle had woken up with a heart still hurting for the giantess. The Shrinkee decided that she would not go beyond just making sure the giantess was not entirely miserable. 

Even if she deserved to be.

PERFORM ALL THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS YOU DESIRE, BUT YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THE FEELINGS WE HOLD FOR OUR GODDESS.

"Fuck off," Annabelle muttered.

"What Poppy?" Molly smiled down at her.

"I said I wanted something sweet, Goddess," Annabelle replied cheerily, fully in perfect pet mode.

Molly's smile expanded, "I think I can manage that." They entered the kitchen, where it was surprisingly empty. Annabelle expected to see servants, but it looked like they operated on a "don't be seen or heard" method of serving. 

Molly set Annabelle on the marble kitchen island. While Molly headed for the refrigerator, Annabelle noticed how clean the surface was. Being three inches tall, Annabelle typically was able to see a lot of dirt and grime that giants would usually miss. The Shrinkee supposed the Gates ran a pretty strict household.

"Here we go," Molly said, forcing Annabelle's focus to the giantess. She returned with a bowl, a knife, and a peach.

The giantess loomed over her, casting a shadow over Annabelle with her enormous body. Annabelle looked over the giantess as she began slicing the peaches. As gigantic and intimidating as she was, she was beautiful. She was also dressed more conservatively than usual. She wore a plaid skirt, leggings and button down top. It was much different from the casual sweaters and shirts she wore around the Queenston house.

Annabelle suddenly found a small piece of peach in front of her face.

"Eat-eat, Poppy," Molly cooed. The giantess held the peach directly in front of her face.

Annabelle bit into the cold, sweet fruit, ignoring the embarrassment from being treated like a hamster. The Shrinkee swallowed the peach and looked up at Molly. She smiled down at Annabelle, seemingly content. 

"Goddess, are you video chatting with the other Goddesses tonight?" Annabelle asked.

She found the whole nightly video chat thing tedious and mentally exhausting, but she figured Molly would benefit from talking with her friends. 

Annabelle was surprised to see Molly frown at her question. The giantess lowered her eyes to the table. "I don't know if I'll have time tonight, Poppy. I need to call them soon though. We didn't chat yesterday and they're starting to get antsy," she said.

"You don't have to talk to them for hours, just for a few minutes to check in," Annabelle suggested.

Molly's smile dropped. Her eyes showed her hurt, "Poppy, am I—am I not enough for you?"

Annabelle backed away from the peach and frantically shook her head. God, usually Molly was insecure, but this was on a whole different level. 

Annabelle supposed despite the entire world worshiping you, all it took was a few words of abusive bullshit from your parents to destroy a person's self-esteem. 

"Goddess, I was saying that because it looked like you needed a break. You can't just study and work all day," Annabelle implored.

Molly tilted her head and frowned, "Poppy is this because I haven't had time to spend any time with you? I promise that I'll make time soon to—"

"No!" Annabelle insisted, "Goddess, isn't there anything you want to do? What about The Tempest? I thought you were enjoying it? Don't you have a paper on it due soon? You haven't even finished reading it."

Molly looked surprised before her lips curled into a soft smile. "Poppy, I can't believe you noticed all of that," she said.

Annabelle just frowned up at the giantess. Of course she'd noticed. Other than coloring and practicing Steven's exercises, there wasn't a whole lot for her to do. 

"So are you going to read it?" Annabelle asked.

Molly glanced away from Annabelle, "I was actually considering just reading the summary online."

"What?" That was sacrilegious to Annabelle. She never understood how someone could even entertain something like that—especially Molly who out of all the giantesses seemed to like reading the most. 

Molly giggled, causing Annabelle to frown. "It's no big deal, Poppy. I can always read it some other time," she said. The giantess stroked Annabelle's hair. 

"I love how cute you get about school," she chuckled.

Annabelle furrowed her brow, "Don't you like Queenston?"

Molly's finger stopped petting her. The giantess' huge mouth released a sigh. 

She slipped a peach slice into her mouth and muttered, "I would like it a lot more if I could study the things I actually want to study."

Annabelle ignored witnessing a mouthful of mushed fruit in Molly's mouth as she chewed with her mouth open. The Shrinkee asked, "You don't like what you're studying?"

Molly blew air from her nostrils, ruffling Annabelle's hair. The giantess was quiet for a moment before dismissing the conversation, "Nevermind."

Annabelle wouldn't let her kill the conversation before it even started. The Shrinkee probed her brain trying to think of Molly's courses. From what she was enrolled in, Annabelle could guess that the giantess was a business major. 

"Do you not like business, Goddess?" Annabelle blurted out.

Molly winced, apparently surprised by the Shrinkee's question. "It's uh, fine Poppy," she said with some uncertainty. 

"Just fine?" 

"Poppy, I make do with what I have. I shouldn't have said anything," Molly sighed.

Annabelle didn't let it go, "But if you don't like business, then why are you even majoring in—"

Annabelle fell silent when another voice cut through the kitchen.

"And here I was giving you the benefit of the doubt."

Both Annabelle and Molly froze as Mrs. Gates glided into the kitchen. With her brown hair done up in her usual high bun, she looked taller than her daughter. Her upturned nose looked down at Annabelle with annoyance. 

The Shrinkee hated herself for it, but she shrunk under the giant woman's gaze. Molly shifted her body so she was slightly blocking Annabelle from her mother's view. Mrs. Gates turned to her daughter, disappointment in her narrowed eyes. 

"I sent a servant to check up on you to see if you were keeping on schedule, and I almost couldn't believe it when she told me you weren't in your room. After all, you know how important it is to fulfill your responsibilities," she snapped. 

Molly's eyes lowered to the floor. It was surreal to see her captor be spoken to in such an abrasive way.

Mrs. Gates continued, "Of course I knew exactly where I would find you—in the kitchen stuffing your face. Honestly Margret it's as if you don't want to succeed. Your father and I cannot continue to hold your hand for your entire life. You need to take some responsibility."

Just as Annabelle was about to declare that it had been her who had convinced Molly to go to the kitchen, the giantess sent her a pointed look as if she knew she'd been planning to speak. Annabelle stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry Mother," Molly relented. 

Annabelle silently stewed in anger. Where the hell was her tormentor? The co-ed that tortured dozens of Shrinkees with just her gut?  

Mrs. Gates sighed, exasperated. Her steely blue eyes landed on Annabelle. "It looks like the Type 0 was a distraction after all," she noted with pursed lips. Annabelle watched, confused, as the giant woman held her hand out in front of Molly. 

Realization, along with dread crept up Annabelle's spine. Her fears were solidified when Mrs. Gates declared, "You may get the Type 0 back after your duties are complete for the day."

Molly's eyes widened, "Mother she is not a distraction!"

Mrs. Gates narrowed her eyes, "This is not a debate, Margret."

Molly looked at her mother with pleading eyes, but Mrs. Gates was resolute. Somberly, Molly shifted her gaze towards Annabelle.

Annabelle still in disbelief, shook her head anxiously and took a step back. "G-Goddess," she whimpered. 

There was no way. Annabelle could not go with the woman who was that cruel to her own daughter. She could only imagine what she would do with the Shrinkee.

"Poppy, come on," Molly said apologetically. She placed her palm on the kitchen table. 

Annabelle took another step back. "Goddess, please," she begged.

Before Annabelle could react, she was plucked up and lifted high in the air. The Shrinkee screamed as Mrs. Gates dangled her by her blouse. She held the Shrinkee's blouse between her fingers. 

"Mother!" Molly gasped. 

Mrs. Gates spoke over Annabelle's screams, "It seems your pet is rather insubordinate. Maybe I should use our time together to teach her how to be obedient."

Annabelle kicked her legs wildly, both terrified of the potential fall and the giant woman's threats.

Molly defended her, "Poppy is obedient. She's just afraid, she doesn't know you. You can't hold her like that, you have to—"

"Are you telling me how to handle a Shrinkee? I've been dealing with bugs since before you were born—and before you start—I know Poppy is not a traditional Shrinkee. I am very much aware of your pet's value. However, that does not mean I will allow this Shrinkee to become spoiled rotten," she declared. 

"Mothe—"

"Get back to work Margret. Maybe by the time you finish, your Shrinkee will have learned some manners," Mrs. Gates mused. 

Annabelle screamed, but Molly kept her head down. Mrs. Gates made her way out the kitchen, and Annabelle's world began to move. 

Annabelle's heart pounded at the sudden turn of events. Mrs. Gates grinned down at her. The entire exchange had Annabelle feeling particularly like prey, but the next words out of the giant woman's mouth chilled her blood.

"Let's turn you into a proper pet."


--


"Head up, shoulders straight," Mrs. Gates commanded. 

Annabelle quickly followed her directions. She attempted to walk in a straight line along Mrs. Gates' desk. It was difficult to concentrate when the beautiful woman's stern eyes were locked onto her every move. 

"Wrong!" Mrs. Gates snapped.

Annabelle jumped and froze in place. She looked anywhere but into Mrs. Gates' eyes. Once again, Annabelle had been whisked away to the offices of one of the giantesses' parents. Like General Abbot's office, the décor was classy in an old-fashioned way. Though, there were many more windows in the large office. The sunlight shined into the room, creating a false sense of peaceful serenity. 

"Eye contact," Mrs. Gates ordered. 

Annabelle flinched but met Mrs. Gates' blue eyes. Unlike, her daughter, Mrs. Gates eyes were cold and calculating. Although they were complete physical opposites, the giant woman actually reminded the Shrinkee of Zoey. Though there was no glee when Mrs. Gates pulled fear from Annabelle, only impatience. 

"You're too stiff," she tsked, "If my daughter calls for you, then you need to glide towards her. No one wants to look at your awkward movements. You look like an invalid."

Annabelle was too afraid of the massive woman to be offended. 

"Y-Yes Mrs. Gates," she replied.

"Stop stammering," she snapped, "You are a Type 0, a rare and valuable possession—act like it." 

Annabelle couldn't believe her hypocrisy. How was she supposed to act "valuable" if the woman was criticizing her every move as if she were a worthless idiot?

Mrs. Gates's desk phone rang, shaking Annabelle as it did so. Mrs. Gates made a move to answer the phone, but stopped herself before she picked it up. She peered down at Annabelle with narrowed eyes.

"Keep walking until I tell you to stop," she directed.

Annabelle nodded warily and started walking. She half expected to get yelled at again, but Annabelle was relieved when the giant woman answered the phone and left her to her task. 

Annabelle attempted to concentrate on her walk, but Mrs. Gates' booming voice wasn't making it easy. Her voice when speaking to whoever was on the other line was as strict as it was speaking to Annabelle. Her tone unnerved Annabelle and made it difficult to ignore.

From what Annabelle could gather, Mrs. Gates was in the midst of developing another hotel branch in Aruba. There seemed to be trouble with another local hotel that was apparently resistant to being bought out by Gates International. 

Although Annabelle rooted for them, she knew the giantesses' families were too powerful to stand against. Consequently, Annabelle listened as Mrs. Gates kept spewing out numbers that were only growing higher. Annabelle faltered when Mrs. Gates said the words "10 million". 

The Shrinkee attempted to collect herself, but Mrs. Gates doled out her punishment quickly. Still speaking on the phone, she swiftly flicked Annabelle's behind with her gigantic fingers.

Annabelle yelped as her ass exploded with pain. She tried to rub her screaming behind, but Mrs. Gates lifted her fingers as if she was going to strike her again. Annabelle whimpered with tears in her eyes, but continued to walk back and forth across the desk. It was difficult with her behind throbbing, but she was more afraid than she was injured.

Annabelle stumbled again when a knock at the door echoed through the office, before it opened. The Shrinkee's ass was once again attacked. Mrs. Gates' wasted no time striking the Shrinkee again. Annabelle bit down on her tongue to keep from crying out, but her tears threatened to fall down her cheeks. 

The interrupter was a pretty young woman with long wavy brown hair. She was donned in a pencil skirt and professional looking blouse. She carried a tablet and wore an ear piece. Annabelle was stunned to see her. She'd been sure the only people in the mansion were the Gates and their servants, but the woman walked in with a confidence that surprised Annabelle. 

The Shrinkee didn't see how anyone could walk into a room with Mrs. Gates and not immediately become uncomfortable. Yet the young woman strutted into the office, with her heels clacking against the floor, while tapping away at her tablet.

When she entered the office, Mrs. Gates hung up her phone. Before the stern woman could say anything, the young woman rattled off in a posh British accent, "I just got off the phone with the PI in Oranjestad. He said the daughter of the hotel's owner was involved in a boating accident during her senior year that resulted in the death of a local boy. He believes alcohol was involved. I've already sent a third party with the information to be leveraged."

Mrs. Gates nodded approvingly, "Good Anita. Also make sure that he knows the offer has been halved. I don't give second chances." 

The young woman—apparently named Anita—nodded as she typed some things into her tablet. "Is there anything..." She trailed off when her eyes landed on Annabelle. Her eyebrows shot up her forehead.

The Shrinkee continued to walk, but she was very aware of both set of the women's eyes on her.

"Is that the Type 0?" Anita gasped. 

Annabelle's cheeks warmed from the awe she was causing. The staring was making it difficult concentrate. 

Mrs. Gates pursed her lips. "Yes, but she is in need of some serious training. She's been under the care of the girls, and it shows," she sneered. 

Anita's huge face hovered over Annabelle. She leaned in closer towards the desk. The Shrinkee recoiled from her massive movements.

Anita's brown eyes widened as they took in Annabelle. "She's beautiful," she breathed. Annabelle winced. Her breath smelled like coffee. 

Mrs. Gates scoffed, "Yes, but I believe the overreliance on her looks has caused her to be lackluster in other areas." The giant woman snapped at Annabelle, "Did I tell you to stop walking?"

Annabelle flinched and rushed to get back into the motion, but in her hurry, she tripped over her own two feet and collided with the floor.

Her heart sank, terrified that she was about to be struck again. She quickly scrambled to her feet, but Mrs. Gates stopped her. 

"Enough. You are not improving," she stated. 

Annabelle found her cheeks warming with embarrassment from being scolded in front of the new giant. Mrs. Gates leaned back in her leather armchair and peered down at Annabelle with disdain. "How difficult can it be to walk?" She sighed. 

Annabelle's gazed lowered to the desk's surface. She hadn't felt this small since high school. 

"Eye contact."

Annabelle lifted her head to meet Mrs. Gates' gaze. The giant woman glanced at Anita and then to Annabelle. Annabelle gulped. She didn't know what she was planning, but her anxiety was creeping up on her.

"Anita you took etiquette courses in your adolescence, correct?" Mrs. Gates suddenly asked.

Anita finally tore her eyes from Annabelle. She nodded with a smile, "Yes, as a child in Mumbai, and later in London." 

"How would you rate your walk?"

"More than satisfactory, easily."

"Good to hear it." Mrs. Gates turned to Annabelle. She announced, "For the next hour, while Anita completes some errands for me, you will occupy her shoe in order to gain a greater understanding of how your feet should be positioned."

Annabelle blanched. She'd literally just learned of the woman's existence, and suddenly she was supposed to be squished underneath her foot?

Anita's face brightened with delight. She looked as if she'd just won the lottery. She beamed down at Annabelle, her white teeth on full display.  

Annabelle began to slowly retreat from the giant women. "W-Wait, let me try one more time," she suggested.

Anita's eyes lit up at Annabelle's begging. 

Mrs. Gates snarled, "This is not a negotiation. This is for your own benefit."

Annabelle could only whimper. Anita's massive hand reached for her. Annabelle attempted to run away, but Anita was fast. She gripped her in a tight fist and lifted her until she was right below her face. Annabelle squirmed, but the woman's grip was unrelenting. 

From her peripheral, Annabelle noticed the shine of a golden pin on Anita's blouse. It looked to be of a globe. Annabelle could make out the letters "BSA" on it. 

Of course. Annabelle figured Anita had to be clued in if she was in the Gates' residence—let alone the same room as her. Still it was endlessly disappointing to see a relatively young person belonging to their horrific organization. 

Anti-Shrinkee prejudice knew no age limit, but it was a bit of a stereotype for young people to be more progressive than the older generation.

Anita slipped off her black heels. Annabelle glanced down at her brown toes. Red nail polish was brightly painted across her perfectly pedicured nails. 

Without wasting any more time, Anita lowered Annabelle to her heel. Before she even was placed in the heel, she could smell the musk from the worn shoe. It carried a heat that Annabelle already found oppressive.

Mrs. Gates boomed from above, "Make certain that you pay attention to where Anita places her weight and how long her steps are."

Annabelle could barely pay attention to what Mrs. Gates was even saying, let alone the specific instructions she was giving her. 

Annabelle braced herself as Anita placed her into her heel. Instantly, her clothes were damp with Anita's foot sweat. Annabelle didn't have much time to prepare before Anita's toes came barreling towards her. They collided with her roughly and engulfed her completely. 

Annabelle had the air literally squeezed out of her as Anita placed her weight on top of her body. The Shrinkee groaned with the last of her air from the dull, never ending pain. It had been weeks since the giantesses had inserted her into her shoe. Annabelle had apparently forgotten the agonizing pain of having the colossal weight of a giant on top of her.

The Shrinkee felt the rubbery toes of the giant woman wiggle against her body. The little air Annabelle could suck in was tainted with a horrific foot stench. Annabelle's suffering only worsened when the giant woman began to move.

The Shrinkee was weightless for a moment, before she came crashing down into the shoe. Anita's enormous toes squished Annabelle's body into the material of her heel. The torturous steps continued. Annabelle was so dizzy she couldn't begin to understand where she was or how long Anita had been walking. The Shrinkee would be launched into the air and then immediately pummeled into the heel. It was hell.  

It had been so long since she'd felt such intense pain. It forced her to acknowledge just how gentle the giantesses had been with her the last few weeks. That fact only infuriated her. They had been the ones who put her in this position—they had been the ones to make her so vulnerable that she could randomly get squished underneath stranger's foot at any time. 

She hated them.

She hated Molly. She should have refused her mother. She should have protected her. 

Anita finally stopped moving. Though the woman wasted no time in wrapping Annabelle between her toes and squeezing the life out of her. Annabelle felt like a squishy toy as the woman's fleshy toes pressed and rubbed against her face and body. 

At least someone was enjoying herself.

After a few moments of squeezing, Anita resumed walking. Somewhere in the back of Annabelle's mind—in the part that wasn't screeching out in agony, she recognized that Anita was walking in a very specific manner. The time it took her to raise her foot and lower it back onto the group was always the same. Annabelle could easily predict how long and how high each footstep would be, because it was always the same. Annabelle could also feel the shifting of Anita's weight when she walked. The ball of her foot crept up the heel when she would lift her foot. As much as Annabelle hated to admit it, there was a difference in how Anita and she walked.

Still, the lesson was difficult to grasp when she was in so much pain. Annabelle didn't know how much time had passed, but it definitely felt longer than an hour. Each time the Shrinkee felt as though she was going to slip away into sweet unconsciousness, Anita's toes would be there to wiggle her awake or grind her body into the shoe's material. 

She was in a never-ending cycle of torture. 


--

"Mr. Zhang said Hui's English is improving."

Annabelle watched Molly's expression flash with surprise and relief from across the table. 

"Oh? That's good," she said. Her eyes flickered to Annabelle, as they had been doing over the entire dinner. 

"So he decided to double his tutoring sessions with you," Mrs. Gates revealed. 

Molly's face fell, "Oh, well my schedule is already—"

Mr. Gates waved her off as he shoveled a spoonful of vegetables in his mouth. "This is a good opportunity, dear. We're looking to do business with Zhang in the next quarter," he said.

Molly looked as if she wanted to say something, but instead she nodded listlessly. 

Annabelle didn't dare stare at Molly for too long. She was focused on eating her meal with the new Shrinkee utensils she was given. They were sized awkwardly, with her fork being way bigger than her knife. Still, Mrs. Gates expected perfect form as she cut her roasted vegetables. It was difficult to accomplish when her food was served in what was essentially a doggie bowl, and her body was still sore from being in a shoe for hours, but Annabelle was determined to avoid being disciplined again. 

Annabelle was hyperaware of Mrs. Gates' gaze on her. She was situated directly next to the giant woman's plate. The Shrinkee kept thinking she was going to be stabbed each time Mrs. Gates lowered her fork into her food.

Molly hesitated before asking, "Mother, I was wondering if I could get Poppy back—"

"Did you finish your duties?" Mrs. Gates asked without looking up from her plate. 

Molly faltered, "I'm almost finished the itinerary for the holiday party."

Mr. Gates tsked, "That party is important, dear."

Annabelle caught a glimpse of frustration across Molly's face before the giantess masked it. "There's just a lot of elements that go into planning an event. I can't get it done in a day," she said. 

Annabelle could hear the tension in her voice.

"Then take your time, dear," Mr. Gates said. Annabelle could tell he was only partly paying attention to the conversation.

Molly gripped her fork tighter, "But Poppy is only here for a limited time. I really want to spend time with her." 

"You can spend all time you wish together when you're finished with your responsibilities," Mrs. Gates replied.  

"Mother—"

Mrs. Gates snapped at Annabelle, startling her, "How many times do I have to tell you? Cut with your knife, not your fork."

Annabelle flinched from the giant woman's harsh admonishment, "S-Sorry, Mrs. Gates. I-It's just the knife is small and hard to hold with the fork."

"Then cut it with your right hand, that is how it is meant to be done anyway," she barked. 

Annabelle gulped and nodded anxiously. She switched utensils as her face burned with embarrassment. She could feel the whole room looking at her. She couldn't bring herself to look up at Molly.

Molly spoke to her mother, but Annabelle thought her voice sounded strange. There was a quality to it Annabelle couldn't quite pinpoint. "The girls have been wanting to see Poppy. We're supposed to be video chatting with them tonight," she explained. 

"I'm sure they'll understand," Mrs. Gates said. "If anything, they will appreciate their improved pet once they see her again." 

"Improved?" Molly questioned. Annabelle could hear the unease in her voice. It matched with how she felt.

Mrs. Gates smiled smugly, "Yes, although she is coming along rather slowly, the Type 0 will gain some knowledge in proper etiquette. Walk."

It took Annabelle a moment to realize the final word was an order directed towards her. She set the utensils down and rushed to her feet. She took a quick, but deep, breath and raised her head and straightened her shoulders. Annabelle walked halfway across the table. She made sure to place her weight on the balls of her feet like the heinous asshole Anita did. 

When she returned to her bowl, Molly applauded. She gave Annabelle her first genuine smile of the night. 

"That was amazing, Poppy," she cheered.

Annabelle blushed. "Thank you, God—"

"Congratulations, you have gone from horrendous to merely awful," Mrs. Gates scoffed. 

Annabelle sat down, her eyes lowered to the bowl. She bit down on her lip as tears pooled in her eyes. She wouldn't give the evil woman the satisfaction of seeing her cry.

"Don't be so hard on the Shrinkee, Martha," Mr. Gates chuckled, "I see great promise in her. In fact, I'm thinking she could star in some commercials for Welcome Inn." 

Annabelle shuddered at the thought of doing any kind of advertisement for the giantesses' families. 

Molly spoke up, "The girls and I agreed that Poppy won't be involved in commercial advertising."

Mr. Gates and Mrs. Gates exchanged frustrated expressions. Mrs. Gates slowly shook her head, disappointed. 

Mr. Gates furrowed his brow, "Dear, we raised you better than that. You should jump on any opportunity that allows for growth."

"But we agreed—"

Mr. Gates cut her off, "Well ultimately the Type 0 will be yours, so it doesn't matter what the other girls think. And you understand the importance of marketing and the value of establishing Poppy's brand in conjunction with Gates International, right dear?"

Annabelle watched Molly struggle with a response. The Shrinkee lowered her eyes to her bowl. She didn't even have hope for the giantess any longer. She'd seen enough to know that Molly had as little resistance against her parents as Annabelle did against the giantesses—maybe even less. 

As she suspected, Molly nodded weakly and replied, "I'll think about it."

Mr. Gates beamed brightly, "That's my girl."

The rest of the dinner concluded without fanfare. After the servants took away the dishes, Mrs. Gates placed her hand onto the table.

Annabelle looked at it, wide-eyed and full of dread. Molly responded with the words she couldn't manage to actually say. 

"Mother, what are you doing?" She asked quietly.

"Getting ready for bed," she declared. She snapped at Annabelle, "Come on, quickly."

Annabelle jumped to her feet and scampered over to Mrs. Gates' thin hand. As she stepped into her palm, Molly's eyes widened. She looked as if she were going to cry.

"Poppy has to sleep with me," Molly breathed.

Mr. Gates wiped his mouth with his napkin. He stood up, his massive figure cast a shadow over Annabelle. 

He replied, "We already told you dear, you can have the Type 0 back after you finish your responsibilities. The holiday party should only take a few days to plan out and prepare. We will take care of the Type 0 until you're finished."

Annabelle felt sick. She didn't know how much more abuse she could take.

"But Poppy gets nightmares," Molly begged, she was practically whispering.  

Mr. Gates chuckled, "Don't worry dear, she won't be doing too much sleeping tonight."

Annabelle's heart sank. 

No. Not again.

Molly's face contorted into a mixture of disgust and horror. 

Mrs. Gates spoke before Molly could, "If you hold issue with how we use the Type 0, then you should be doing everything in your power to obtain her again."

"I-I..." Molly started. Annabelle desperately wanted Molly to fight for her—to stand up to her parents. The Shrinkee's stomach turned when the giantess slowly stood up and trudged off towards her room. 

Annabelle swallowed the lump in her throat. She was having serious flashbacks to high school when no one would ever stand up to Zoey. 

Maybe she wasn't someone worth standing up for. 

Annabelle pulled her knees up to her chest and focused on keeping her tears in her eyes as the giants walked to their bedroom. When they closed the bedroom door, Mrs. Gates sighed and gave her husband a pointed look.

"Did you really have to phrase it that way, Marvin?" She said with a raised eyebrow. She set Annabelle on their dresser, which the Shrinkee immediately clocked as extremely expensive. 

Mr. Gates grinned mischievously, "What do you mean Martha? The Type 0 won't be sleeping tonight."

Annabelle looked between the two giants, trying to figure out the hidden meaning within their words.

Mrs. Gates shook her head, but Annabelle was shocked to see a smirk on her face. Annabelle was curious to find out their true intentions, but when the giants started to undress, the Shrinkee quickly lowered her gaze to the dresser. Her heart pounded. She needed to know if she was going to be used in that way or not. She needed to prepare herself.

Annabelle went into the fetal position again, attempting to calm herself. Breathe in. Breath out. Don't freak out.

"Eye contact."

Annabelle's head snapped up. The Gates' enormous forms loomed over her as they stood over the dresser. Annabelle paled. She hadn't even noticed the giants movements. 

They were both in their pajamas, but Mrs. Gates' appearance really through Annabelle for a loop. She was in a loose white night gown that draped fashionably on her thin frame. Her long brown hair was down. It cascaded past her shoulders elegantly. She truly looked like her daughter in the dim bedroom light. 

Mr. Gates wrapped his arms around Mrs. Gates' waist. He peered down at Annabelle over his wife's shoulder. 

Mrs. Gates scowled at Annabelle. She said to her husband, "See? That expression is what I'm trying to change." She chastised Annabelle, "If you are going to be our daughter's pet, then you cannot go around wide-eyed and frightened of everything."

Mr. Gates chuckled at his wife's harsh words, "She can't help it Martha, she's just a tiny little thing."

"She is indestructible, Marvin. There is absolutely no reason she should be so squirrely," she scoffed. 

Annabelle had a difficult time concentrating on what they were saying due to their proximity to both her and each other.

The Shrinkee blurted out, "A-Are you going to use me to have sex?"

Both the Gates' eyebrows shot up to their hairlines. After a moment, Mr. Gates burst into laughter, while Mrs. Gates looked down at Annabelle in disgust.

"How vulgar," she spat, though it was difficult to hear her over Mr. Gates' bellowing laughter.  

Annabelle stammered, glancing at Mr. Gates, "B-But you said—"

Mrs. Gates scowled at her husband, "He did not mean it in that way."

Mr. Gates wiped a tear from his eye, "No, I did not. I was simply giving our daughter some motivation to finish her work efficiently and in a timely manner."

Annabelle looked up at the giants with distrust. 

"You don't believe me?" Mr. Gates cocked his head with an amused grin, "Why would we even..." The giant trailed off as his eyebrows slowly raised again. Realization washed over his features.

Mrs. Gates frowned, "What?"

Mr. Gates covered his mouth with his hand. Annabelle could still see the shocked, but amused grin on his face. 

"Travis and Bev," he breathed. He let out a loud, breathy laugh of disbelief. Annabelle's face burned when she realized he had deduced why she was so wary of the giant couple. Shame gripped her. She wanted nothing more than to be swallowed into a deep hole. 

Mrs. Gates looked confused until it hit her. She closed her eyes and released a heavy sigh. 

"Of course," she said, exhausted, "Why am I not surprised?"

Mr. Gates crossed his arms and looked at his wife with a wide grin. He looked thoroughly amused. 

"I mean they joked about it, but I didn't think they would actually..." his delighted eyes turned to Annabelle, "What did they do? I mean how did they even do it? Did they just shove you up—"

"Marvin!" Mrs. Gates, scolded, aghast. Annabelle was thankful for Mrs. Gates' intervention. She hadn't known if she was going to burst into tears or curse him out, but either way, she would've made a scene. 

"Sorry, sorry," Mr. Gates laughed, "I just can't believe they were crazy enough to do it."

"Are you really that surprised? Do you remember how they ruined an extermination after they had...relations on top of the remaining bugs we had rounded up?" Mrs. Gates griped. 

Annabelle shuddered at that image. She wanted to be as physically far from the BSA as possible. 

"That's just who they are, they're just being themselves," Mr. Gates shrugged with a chuckle. 

"Well I would appreciate it if they could refrain from being themselves with something that all our daughters interact with," Mrs. Gates retorted. 

"S-So why am I not getting any sleep?" Annabelle suddenly asked. The Shrinkee's desire to change the subject was greater than her fear of being disciplined for speaking out of turn.

Mrs. Gates glared down at her. Annabelle braced herself to be struck, when Mr. Gates snapped twice. There was knocking at the bedroom door, instantly. 

"Come in," Mr. Gates ordered. 

A servant entered the bedroom. She had shoulder length blonde hair and piercing, but deep brown eyes. Although she wore the maid's uniform, she had an air of authority that surprised Annabelle. 

"Olga, please take the Type 0 and have her study The History of Gates International, volumes one through four. She should know every brand under Gates International, the dates each brand was established, the number of hotels in each country and city, and the year each hotel was made open to the public," he directed.

Annabelle's jaw dropped. She hadn't been able to even catch everything he had instructed. She stood up and started backing away.

"W-Wait!" She protested, placing her arms up defensively.

"What?" Mr. Gates furrowed his brow.

"Why?" Was all she could think to ask.

Mrs. Gates narrowed her eyes, "That is a question that should be abolished from your vocabulary. You are a pet which means you do not ask why, you only obey."

Mr. Gates waved off his wife, "It's a fair question, Martha." He ignored his irritable wife and turned to Annabelle, "She's right though, you are a pet, but you're not just any pet, you're the pet of the Gates. This means you need to know the basics—especially if you're going to be a part of the Gates International brand."

Annabelle couldn't see how the information Mr. Gates had just listed was in any shape or form "basic".

Annabelle shook her head anxiously, "I-I can't—how could I learn all of that in one night?"

Mr. Gates chuckled, "I'm not expecting you to memorize it in one night. Take your time." Annabelle's guard was still up, his words sounded eerily similar to what he had told his daughter.

As if on cue, he finished his thought, "But you will not be able to sleep until you memorize everything in its entirety." 

Annabelle's heart sank. With a gleeful smile, Mr. Gates said, "Olga will keep you awake. Every time you fall asleep she will spray you with a spray bottle. A normal sized spray bottle."

"B-But I can't—"

Mrs. Gates huffed and swiveled away angrily from the dresser, creating a gust of wind as she stormed off to her bed.

"The whining, that god awful whining. We'll work on that tomorrow," she sighed climbing into her bed. As she placed her sleep mask over her eyes, she ordered, "Olga, take her into one of the studies."

"Yes Mistress," Olga said in what sounded like a thick eastern European accent. The giant servant's eyes landed on Annabelle. She quickly reached out for the Shrinkee. Annabelle tried to scurry away from the giant woman, but she was too fast for her. 

Annabelle was wrapped in a tight fist in the servants hand. 

Mr. Gates gave Annabelle a deceitful-looking smile, "I'm sure you'll do fine. With a bit of gumption and hard work, I bet you could get it down in a few days."

Annabelle paled. A few days of no sleep and abuse would make her lose it. She'd told herself when Mrs. Gates had first taken her that she just had to tough it out until she was shipped off to another giantess' house.

But days without sleep? How was she supposed memorize the entire history of a conglomerate? 

Olga's face filled Annabelle's vision as the giant woman raised her fist up high. 

"You learn," she declared. She said it matter of fact, as if Annabelle had no other option—which of course—she didn't.

The Shrinkee closed her eyes as the giant servant thundered through the mansion. Annabelle internally cursed the Gates for their cruelty. She cured Olga for being the one to directly torture her. 

She cursed Molly for not having a backbone. 

She cursed herself for still wanting to call out to Molly for help.

She cursed Poppy for not imprinting on someone and putting her out of her fucking misery.


End Notes:

I know, I know...

For a Molly chapter, there's not a whole lot of Molly. 

...I'm afraid to say anything more because I don't want to spoil anything.

We'll just have wait and see how this all pans out.  Give me your thoughts!

Are you more sympathetic when it comes to Molly shutting down, or are you like Annabelle and pissed off? Do you think Molly can overcome her overbearing parents? Do you think Annabelle will give up on Molly? Do you think Poppy will give up on Molly?

Tell me your thoughts!   

Chapter 30 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the wait! Stayed up late to finish this one. I'll respond to your comments when I wake up!

This was a difficult chapter to write.

TW: Self-harm




"Palm Beach 1922..." 

As Annabelle heard herself say the words, her head collided with Mrs. Gates' desk. Somewhere in her brain—beyond the sleep deprived part—there was voice of reason screaming at her to get up. 

But she was so tired.

A violent force of liquid blasted against her body. Annabelle screamed from both the jolt it gave her, and the sharp pain that came from being lashed with water. 

Instinctively, Annabelle jumped to her feet and shouted, "Milwaukee, Wisconsin—17 Properties!"  

The Shrinkee heard a girlish giggle that made open her eyes. In front of her, Mrs. Gates sat in her leather armchair, scowling. She held the spray bottle that Annabelle had come to be very acquainted with over the last few days. Next to her was Anita. It was obvious that she was the source of the giggles. Even if she hadn't been covering her grinning mouth with her slender fingers, the only other person in the office was Mrs. Gates, and Annabelle hadn't heard her laugh since she'd come to the Gates' mansion. Annabelle doubted that she even knew how to laugh.

"Get ahold of yourself," Mrs. Gates barked at Annabelle. 

"Do you remember what you were doing, love?" Anita smiled down at her. 

Annabelle looked up at the giant women through the thick strands of her dripping wet hair. She racked her brain for any recollection of her previous activities. Only nonsequential memories of the past few days' abuses came to her mind. Annabelle had a difficult time remembering the days. They all bled together. 

The Shrinkee slowly shook her head. Mrs. Gates tsked and snarled down at Annabelle. 

"My time is precious," she hissed, "As it stands, I am sacrificing profit in order to train you. The very least you could do is treat this with the seriousness it deserves."

Annabelle nodded, but she was distracted by the sudden doubling of the women in front of her. Suddenly there were two of each women. Annabelle didn't know which Mrs. Gates to look at, so she decided to address the space between them.

"I apologize, Mrs. Gates," she said in the way she had been taught. 

Annabelle must have guessed correctly, because the giant women moved on. 

"Curtsies, you were practicing your curtsy," Anita explained. 

Annabelle nodded again. That sounded familiar. Her eyelids began to droop. They snapped open when Mrs. Gates clapped harshly.

"Go on, what are you waiting for? An invitation?" 

Annabelle blinked wildly, trying to wake up as much as she could.

She lowered her head and held her long skirt between her thumb and first two fingers. She pulled the edges of her skirt to the side. Annabelle placed her right foot behind her left. She shifted her weight to her left foot.

The Shrinkee attempted to bend her knees, but a sudden surge of fatigue engulfed her. The room spun as she once again collided with Mrs. Gates' desk.

A torrent of painful bursts of liquid immediately attacked her. Mrs. Gates unleashed squirt after squirt at Annabelle's tiny body.

The Shrinkee was entirely too exhausted to defend herself. She weakly attempted to cover her face, but she couldn't force her body to do more than that. 

When Mrs. Gates finally stopped, Annabelle was drenched. A pool of water surrounded Annabelle as she lay on the desk, attempting to catch her breath.

"Worthless," Mrs. Gates spat. 

Even in her sleep deprived state, Mrs. Gates' word still stung Annabelle. The giant woman waved her hand, dismissively.

"Give her a bath to wake her up—fill it with ice," she ordered.

Annabelle could barely keep her eyes open, but she was aware enough to know she didn't like the sound of that. 

Before she knew what was happening, she was wrapped in Anita's tight fist. The giant woman lifted her and began walking. Knowing this was her only chance to catch up on her sleep, Annabelle closed her eyes and took the opportunity. 


Annabelle's body was suddenly shocked with an electrifying coldness. She gasped for air but only water was sucked into her lungs. Annabelle thrashed around in the cold water until her hand connected with a wall. She swam towards the wall and was able to grab onto its edge. She lifted herself above the water and coughed up the liquid that resided in her lungs.

After taking a moment to compose herself, Annabelle was finally able to see that she was in a gigantic bowl. Crushed ice littered the bowl like Antarctic icebergs. 

"Looks as though someone finally woke up," a voice boomed all around the bowl. Annabelle's head snapped up to see Anita hovering over the bowl with an enormous smile on her face. 

Annabelle's teeth chattered as the shock from being dunked in the water alleviated and the freezing temperature of the water began to affect her.

Anita's smile dimmed a bit as her eyes gained a curious glint. "I have to say love, your sturdiness is amazing. If you were a normal bug you'd be dead from the cold, but here you are, just a little blue."

Annabelle was too cold to reply. She turned to the wall and tried to pull herself up. She screamed when Anita's giant finger pushed against her head, submerging her back into the water. Annabelle clawed at the finger until it retreated.

Annabelle swam back up above water. She sputtered and coughed, attempting to regain her breath.

"Ah ah ah," Anita tsked, "Bath time isn't over, love."

The giant woman rested her cheek against her hand and leaned her elbow on whatever surface the bowl was on. Annabelle watched with dread as she lazily lowered her finger into the bowl and began twirling it. 

The Shrinkee yelped as the water began to swirl. Annabelle grabbed onto a nearby chunk of ice and held on to stop herself from going under. 

"I've never seen a Type 0 before. When I undressed you earlier I nearly lost it. You're really fit, you know that?" Anita said casually as if she wasn't causing Annabelle to almost slip underneath the freezing water.

Annabelle realized that she was, in fact, naked. Even if she had been wearing clothes, the Shrinkee doubted that she would've been able to feel them against her body. She was completely numb.

"If you weren't already taken, I would've scooped you up in a second," Anita sighed. "Hell, even if you were taken by someone other than the Founders, then I still would've plucked you right up." 

Annabelle was hardly listening to the giant woman. Anita thankfully stopped twirling the water. She shook her finger and popped it in her mouth.

"Shite that's cold," she hissed. 

Annabelle looked up at her with big, pleading eyes, "P-Please, c-cold."

Anita's grin grew, and Annabelle's hope shrank.

"You are so adorably pathetic," she cooed. "Typically when bugs beg me to do anything it makes me a bit irritated, but with you...it is so cute. Like a puppy with a limp."

Annabelle tried to swim to the wall again, but Anita pushed her under water once again. When Annabelle reemerged, coughing and struggling to breathe, the giant woman hummed, "Not yet, love." 

The giant woman was quiet as Annabelle swam and grabbed onto another ice chunk of ice. 

She suddenly noted, "It's a shame you're so incompetent."

Annabelle bit down on her bottom lip. She tried to ignore the woman's words and just focus on not going underneath the water, but Anita's voice echoed around the bowl.

"I mean you would be perfect for me. I have this old cat, Mr. Furface, and he is stupid beyond belief. He will literally find a way to get his head stuck into anything," she laughed, adding, "I think you two would get along really well."

Annabelle lowered her gaze to the water that surrounded her. She was trying desperately, but futilely, to ignore Anita.

"As I was saying, because you do belong to the Gates, your incompetency is less endearing. They really prioritize perfection, and your performance has been subpar to say the least. Optimally, you would have memorized the history of Gates International in under two days, but here we are on day four," she sighed.

Annabelle tried to swallow the lump in her throat. Four days? Had it really been that long? Why couldn't she memorize it?

"Your walk is improving so there is that, yet you are so clumsy. Even if you are sleepy, you should not be falling over so often," Anita said. Her tone was so matter-of-fact. Annabelle didn't suspect that the woman was attempting to be insulting, which made her words hurt much worse.

Annabelle knew she was clumsy, she'd always been clumsy. She'd thought it had improved after she became a Type 0, but maybe not? 

"All right, I think that's enough wash time fun," Anita chirped. Annabelle let relief wash over her as Anita pulled her out of bowl. Annabelle was able to see that she was in one of the several kitchens on the premise. Anita set her down on a folded towel next to the bowl. Annabelle instantly grabbed its corner and wrapped herself inside the warm fabric. Anita giggled and placed another conservative outfit next to Annabelle. 

"After you dry yourself, make certain to dress—wait hold on a moment," Anita pressed the side of her Bluetooth. Her voice changed from cloying to professional in under a second. 

"Yes, they should have arrived on Tuesday...what are you going on about? They should be there in full...well did you check with the shipping company?"

Anita grabbed her tablet from the other side of the kitchen and started tapping away while arguing with whoever was on the other side of the line. As Annabelle began to finally warm up, she uncovered herself to see if her coloring was still on the blue side. 

Thankfully, her skin had regained its warm tawny color. Annabelle's gaze lingered on her body. Despite everything she had been through, her body showed no change since the night she'd been shrunken. 

Her appearance was one of the few things that the Type 0 gene had changed, and yet it was the only thing giants seemed to like about her.  

She didn't care about the giants' approval.

She didn't.

But maybe if she were better, Molly would've fought for her. If she wasn't so clumsy—if she wasn't so stupid—if she wasn't so pathetic. 

Annabelle swallowed a sob—or a scream—she wasn't sure. She wanted to do something, anything to get the feeling out of her. 

Almost instinctively, Annabelle found herself tracing her inner thigh. She caressed her smooth skin. Her caressing shifted into something more. She tilted her nail and pressed it deep into her skin. She put all of her weight into her nail. She closed her eyes when she felt the warm trickle of blood on her finger tips.

It stung, but Annabelle's heart rate slowed. A weight was lifted from her shoulders. She inhaled deeply and slowly released the breath.

She looked down and saw her skin had already healed. It was as though it never happened. She didn't know if that was a positive or not.

As she dressed herself she did feel a distant pang of guilt. When she got to Queenston, she'd promised herself that she would stop. 

But back then she had a future. She had potential.

Annabelle slipped on her long plaid dress and headband.

Anita's footsteps thundered as she neared Annabelle. The giant woman sighed. She looked drained from her phone call. When she peered down at Annabelle, her face lit up. 

"Sorry about that, love," she grinned. She rested her palm onto the table where Annabelle sat. "Shall we continue?"

Annabelle grimaced, but stepped into the hand. She still felt lighter—even if the dread was creeping up on her.

Anita smiled down at her. She declared, "Now, let's perfect your curtsy." 


----

"Olga, am I stupid?"  

Annabelle wasn't sure if she'd actually said the words out loud. She was so exhausted, it was difficult to separate her mind's sleep deprived delusions from reality. The dim lights of the study also weren't helping. Olga loomed over Annabelle as she sat at one of the study's oak desks. The thick text of the History of Gates International Vol. 2 separated them. 

The blonde frowned at Annabelle, so the Shrinkee figured her question had been audible. 

"You are not stupid, just sleepy. Tell me year when first Welcome Inn in Poland built," she said.  

"1992," Annabelle answered.

"Correct. See? Not stupid."

Annabelle shook her head. Her balance was so wobbly due to her exhaustion, she almost fell over in the process.

Annabelle lifted her pointer finger in the air and declared, "No...no." She whispered to Olga as if she were sharing a secret, "I didn't memorize that."

The Shrinkee shrugged, "I just knew it wouldn't have been during the first World War, because people did not have the monies. And then the whole World War two thing happened and the country was so destabilized—they didn't that many natural resources and their population was scattered all over the place. Then there was the communism thing—and let me tell you something about Gates International: they do not rock with communists. So they wouldn't have even thought about entering the Polish market until the nineteen nineties when they officially transitioned to a market economy. I picked 1992 because I like the number two."

Olga stared at Annabelle with an unreadable expression before she blasted the Shrinkee in the face with the spray bottle. 

Annabelle yelped as she fell back onto the desk. "Fuck! What the?" Annabelle sputtered, her mind not able to put the words in the right order. 

"You think strange. Just memorize year," Olga stated.

Annabelle wiped the water from her face. "Fuck!" She yelled again. 

"I change my answer," Olga said, "You are stupid for thinking you are stupid."

Annabelle brushed her wet hair from her face. She was too tired to figure out if that was a compliment or an insult.

The Shrinkee threw her head back and growled. She ran her hands through her hair. She wanted to cry, but she knew that would just make her more exhausted.

"I-I can't do this, I can't memorize this information without sleep. Olga I need sleep, just a few minutes," she pleaded.

Olga's frown deepened. "No," she said simply.

"Please," Annabelle begged, "I know you're tired too. You've been up with me all of these nights."

Olga replied simply, "I sleep at day."

Annabelle wanted to scream. 

Her body was thrown back as the spray bottle assaulted her with another blast. Her body stung as the water lashed against her skin. Annabelle looked up at Olga, completely perplexed.

"No shouting," Olga chastised.

Annabelle opened her mouth to protest that she hadn't even said anything, when she stopped herself. Had she screamed? She'd just thought about screaming, but apparently the line between her thoughts and actions were becoming blurred. 

"Now. Tell me name of hotel brands in Texas," Olga ordered.

Annabelle let her head hit the desk. She groaned into the desk's hard surface. Where the fuck was Poppy? It had been days and she hadn't heard not a word from the hallucination. 

Annabelle's back was assaulted as Olga sprayed water at her again. Slowly, painfully, she pushed herself from the desk.  

She sniffled. She didn't know whether it was from the water in her nose or the tears in her eyes. 

She attempted to answer, "W-Welcome Inn...Hometown Suites...Gates Luxury Resorts...um...uh—"

Olga shot her with the spray. Question after question, Annabelle was bombarded with painful bursts of water. 

Again. And Again.

And Again.


----


"Sit up!" Mrs. Gates' barked. 

Annabelle was on auto-pilot. Her brain was beyond a muddled mess. Her actions were completely determined by the adult Gates' orders and commands. Annabelle's eyes were constantly fighting to stay open, but whenever she looked around it was as though the world was spinning. 

"Yes Ma'am!" Annabelle squeaked back. Her body straightened itself into a perfect alignment. She glanced down at her food bowl. It was empty. Annabelle figured she must've eaten her dinner at some point. 

Annabelle saw Mr. Gates' lips curl up from across the dining table. He seemed to derive amusement from his wife's scolding. 

"I've heard that you've only memorized half of the history," Mr. Gates noted to Annabelle. 

The Shrinkee stifled a yawn, "I apologize, Mr. Gates. I will try harder."

Mr. Gates looked at Annabelle with a raised eyebrow as he cut his meat. He scoffed, "You seem to be pretty fond of those words, huh?"

Annabelle clenched her fists so tightly that it pinched her skin. She focused on the pain while the Gates continued to berate her. It was difficult to ignore their cutting words when their booming voices echoed through both the dining room and her ears. Annabelle swallowed every one of their biting remarks about her intelligence and skill. 

The Shrinkee wondered how long she would be forced to endure their cruel comments when a pair of loud, heavy footsteps echoed into the dining room.

Annabelle could barely lift her head up to see Molly storm into the room as though she were on a mission. She carried a massive blinder in her hands. It was overflowing with papers and folders. It looked as if it could barely close.

Molly wordlessly set the binder down on the table. Annabelle's droopy eyes wandered over the giant co-ed. Annabelle hadn't seen Molly since the night Mr. and Mrs. Gates had first taken her. Although Annabelle had struggled over the past days, it didn't look as though Molly had faired any better. The giantess had deep bags under her eyes, and her usually neat was hair disheveled. 

Mrs. Gates' raised an eyebrow, "Margret, where are your manners? We are eating right now."

Molly winced, but she continued on. She took a deep breath and gestured to the binder. "This is the complete itinerary and organized notes for the holiday party all in accordance with the budget," she explained, "I've contacted the caterers and valet company. I selected the theme of Royal Festivities—students and staff will be required to dress in royal attire in the university's colors. I also hired a pyrotechnic company to set off fireworks. I have three different venue options and four different layout options for each venue. The decorations are ordered, the menu is set, and the band is booked. The party is planned."

Annabelle's eyebrows were raised to her hairline. In no world did she suspect that all this time Molly had been tirelessly planning the holiday party. The Shrinkee was certain she'd been abandoned. She couldn't believe how much work Molly had done—the Shrinkee was stunned. 

By contrast, Molly's parents appeared wholly underwhelmed. With an even expression, Mr. Gates snapped and nodded to the binder. Quickly, a servant rushed from the dinning room's wall to retrieve the binder and hand it to Mr. Gates.

The giant casually flipped through the binder. Molly's entire body was ridged as she watched her father review her work. Mrs. Gates continued to eat her food, apparently disinterested. 

Mr. Gates hummed as he read through the binder. "This is pretty good, dear," he noted with a nod. 

Annabelle thought that was a lackluster response, but Molly brightened up. 

Mr. Gates closed the binder. He chided, "See what happens when you apply yourself?" 

Molly ignored the dig and turned her bright blue eyes over to Annabelle. The Shrinkee was overwhelmed by the desperation she saw in the giantess' gaze. 

"I've finished every task. May I have Poppy back...please," Molly asked, her desperation seeping out into the last word. 

Annabelle was surprised by her own intense desire to return to Molly. She never thought that she would ever be longing for one of the giantess of her own volition, but all the Shrinkee wanted was to be comforted by her soft, warm hands. 

Yet when Mr. and Mrs. Gates exchanged amused glances, Annabelle's heart sank. Molly's face darkened as she watched her parents expressions. 

Mrs. Gates spoke up, placing her fork down onto her plate. "No," she said simply, returning Molly's desperate gaze with her own steely one.

Molly's face fell, "Why?" She demanded, "I did everything you both asked."

Mrs. Gates sighed, "Notice how you were able to organize the party in several days? Suddenly you're efficient and diligent. Why did it require the leveraging of the Type 0 in order for you to perform your duties in a timely manner?" 

"I just wanted to spend time with Poppy," Molly said. It sounded like she was holding back tears.

Mr. Gates frowned, "We're just saying dear, that maybe if you showed that same initiative all the time, you could accomplish so much more. You've been lacking lately."

"What does that have to do with Poppy?" Molly cried.

Mrs. Gates scoffed, "Do you truly not see the relation? Your work ethic has suffered ever since you discovered the Type 0. Your focus should be on your other responsibilities."

"But Poppy—"

Mrs. Gates cut her off sharply, "The Type 0 is far too valuable to be ruined by your measly attempts to train her while you fulfill your other duties. You've never been good at multitasking, Margret. You should focus your energy into taking care of your body. If you place the same focus and drive into your health as you did into planning the holiday party, I'm sure you could lose weight by the time you graduate. If we're being honest, the Type 0 is much better off under my supervision. These past few days have really highlighted your failures, Margret. The Type 0 is lazy, stubborn, and frankly spoiled. If you hadn't spent the last few weeks indulging her at every turn, maybe I would not be forced to train her. But you've never been good at handling things with a great deal of responsibility attached. Really, I can only imagine how the Type 0 would turn out if I left her to your selfish devices. As unintelligent as—"

"Will you back off!" 

"Don't talk about Poppy like that!"

The room fell absolutely silent. Annabelle was so furious, she couldn't feel her surprise at Molly speaking also speaking up. The giantess had spoken at the same time as Annabelle. Based on the adult Gates' stunned expressions, they had heard them both. The servants around the room were more stiff than usual. Their faces were neutral, but Annabelle could see how tense they were from across the room.

Annabelle didn't care. She figured her sleep deprivation had killed her sense of self-preservation, because she only felt rage. Annabelle had seen Molly's angry expression turn shocked when the Shrinkee had spoken up. Annabelle wanted to take advantage of the room's stunned silence.

The Shrinkee stood up and glowered at Mrs. Gates. She still appeared shocked. Her eyebrows were raised and her blue eyes were wide. 

Annabelle pointed aggressively to Molly. "She is your daughter. She is trying her best. All she cares about is getting your approval, even though you say the most heinous shit to her. She planned a massive party for thousands of students in like an week. She's impressive. She works so hard every day, all day. She's always studying and covering for the other giantesses, because they actually do whatever the hell they want. They actually are selfish. She's not! She can't be, because you two—" Annabelle glared between Molly's parents, "Are expecting her to be perfect."

The Shrinkee turned her full attention back to Mrs. Gates, "And another thing," she spat, "She's beautiful. Literally it's distracting how pretty she is. I don't know why you're saying all of that shit to her, but fucking stop it. And don't say it's about her health, because you wouldn't be working her to the bone if you actually cared about her body. Also, this may come as a shock to you, but you can be fat and pretty at the same time. She's beautiful, and everyone in the entire world seems to know it except you—fucking get over yourself."

The room was silent once again, yet the air was pricklier. Annabelle watched as Mrs. Gates' face contorted from shock into pure fury. A vein bulged along her temple. 

The Shrinkee was far too tired to be afraid, but she braced herself as the giant woman lifted her enormous hand. 

She hissed down at Annabelle, moving to strike her, "How dare you speak to me like that you little—"

Annabelle prepared herself to be hit with the force of the giant woman's hand. She made an "X" with her arms to defend herself. 

It never reached her.

Faster than Annabelle had ever seen her move, Molly ran to the other side of the table, and grabbed her mother's wrist.

Mrs. Gates' anger melted from her face, as surprise replaced it. Her mouth was open as she looked up at her giant daughter. 

Molly's eyes narrowed at her mother. "Don't touch Poppy," she spat. 

Mr. Gates shot up from his chair. He slammed his hands down on the table, shaking Annabelle. "Margret!" He shouted, affronted. 

Molly, still grasping her mother's wrist, turned her glare towards him. He blanched, apparently surprised by his daughter's sudden boldness. 

"I don't care what you say about me, but I'm not going to let you hurt Poppy," Molly declared. Molly set her free hand onto the table. Her blue eyes shone with desire as they landed on Annabelle.

"Poppy, come on," she said with a confidence that stirred something within the Shrinkee.

GO. GO TO OUR GODDESS. 

Annabelle didn't need to be told thrice. She ran up to Molly's hand and climbed in. The second she made contact with her squishy palm, Annabelle was enveloped in an impossible warmness. The Shrinkees' entire body tingled. Her head buzzed with what felt like pure light. She felt like she'd come home. 

Her Goddess lifted her up as She released Her hold on Her mother. Her Goddess wordlessly began to walk out the dinning room. She looked down at Annabelle with a mixture of guilt and concern. Her Goddess looked as though She wanted to say something, but Annabelle heard the sound of something slamming onto the floor. Her Goddess stopped in Her tracks and turned around. 

Mrs. Gates was standing, her chair was turned sideways onto the floor. The giant woman glowered at Annabelle's Goddess. The rage she displayed would've typically sent Annabelle trembling, but the Shrinkee was with her Goddess. She knew nothing would hurt her. 

"You will not disrespect me in my own home! Return the Type 0 to me now," Mrs. Gates shouted. 

Annabelle's Goddess returned Her mother's glower with Her own. "Poppy is mine," Her Goddess declared, "If you want to talk about my duties or responsibilities to Gates International, fine, but Poppy is not your concern—not anymore."

Annabelle watched in awe as her magnificent Goddess walked out of the room as Her parents sputtered out protests and threats. Her Goddess' face was neutral and Her steps were even, but Annabelle could feel Her hand shaking. 

That only heightened Annabelle's adulation for her Goddess. She was still fearful of Her parents, yet She protected her. 

Annabelle pulled her knees up to her chest and lowered her head against her knees to hide the face-splitting smile she was wearing. Annabelle could tell her Goddess was still anxious, so she thought it would be inappropriate to show her glee. 

Her Goddess reached Her bedroom and locked the door behind Her. She leaned Her head back against the door and closed Her eyes. A deep breath released from her Goddess. It was apparent to the Shrinkee that her Goddess was attempting to calm Herself down.

After a few moments of silence, Her Goddess finally reopened Her eyes and turned Her attention to Annabelle. She moved away from the door and sat on Her bed. 

"Poppy," Her Goddess' voice cracked, "I'm so sorry." Annabelle's heart shattered at hearing her Goddess' sorrow.

Annabelle raised her head from her knees, her smile fading away. She looked up at her Goddess' perfect face. 

"Goddess, please don't be upset," Annabelle squeaked. 

Her Goddess sniffed as She tried to hold back Her tears. "How can I not be, Poppy?" She cried, "I let them have you—I-I just gave you up."

Annabelle crawled over to her Goddess' thumb and began caressing it. "But you came back for me! Even if you were going to leave me with them, you still changed your mind," Annabelle protested. 

Her Goddess' stupendous eyes widened in horror. "Poppy, did you think—oh my god, no Poppy—I was never going to let them keep you. I just thought that if I finished everything they asked me to do, they would give you back to me." Her face darkened, "I should've known better."

"But we're together now," Annabelle said.

Her Goddess looked down at her, doubtfully, "Are you really okay, Poppy? It's okay if you're angry with me. I'd completely understand."

Annabelle furrowed her brow. Angry? She considered what her Goddess was asking. The feeling of anger was a familiar one. She remembered being angry with her Goddess a few days ago—or maybe it was a few hours ago—the concept of time was still uncertain due to her lack of sleep. Either way, the notion of her being angry with her Goddess at that moment was inconceivable. She'd protected her.

"I'm not angry, Goddess," Annabelle said honestly. She sighed and crossed her arms, "I mean, I guess I was earlier, I think, but you came back for me and that's all that matters. And you stood up to your parents, Goddess. That couldn't have been easy."

Her Goddess shook Her head, "I couldn't let my mother hurt you—and the things she was calling you earlier—Poppy, I didn't know she was talking to you like that. I just figured she would be strict like she always is. Was she like that all week?" 

Annabelle gave her Goddess a small smile. Before, that question would've sent her down a dark spiral of self-loathing, and Mrs. Gates' cruel words would've echoed in her head. But as Annabelle gazed up into the beautiful face of her Goddess, those words that had once caused her to crumple and wither, were now just annoying taunts that she easily brushed away. 

Annabelle shrugged with an exhale, "Goddess, I don't want to talk about that. I just want to..." Annabelle's thoughts were cut off with a loud yawn that crept up from her throat. She finished, "Spend time with you."

Her Goddess' eyebrows slightly raised, "Are you tired Poppy? My parents must've worked you hard, huh?"

Annabelle preferred not to go into the details of her torment, so she only nodded. Any further talk about what exactly her Goddess' parents had done to her would only cause her Goddess to experience enormous guilt. 

Her Goddess frowned, "I guess I should get you to bed." Annabelle watched Her eyes land onto the cage on Her bedside table. 

Panic and dread rose in Annabelle. She didn't want to be separated from her Goddess when they had only just been reunited. 

With wide pleading eyes, Annabelle begged, "Goddess, can I please stay with you?"

Her Goddess looked down at her, startled. "What? "

Annabelle giggled at her Goddess' surprised expression. Annabelle didn't know why Her Goddess didn't understand that she wanted to spend every second together.

"Just until I fall asleep," Annabelle pleaded. 

Her Goddess was looking at her with a strange expression. Her fantastic blue eyes were boring into Annabelle. 

"Poppy are you okay?...You seem...Are you afraid of my parents, because I promise you that I'll protect—"

"Goddess, no!" Annabelle protested. She didn't know why her Goddess was being so obtuse. She needed to show Her that she was serious. Heat rushed to the Shrinkee's cheeks once an idea crept into her mind. She swallowed a mouthful of nervous spit. She blurted out the words before she would be too afraid to say them out loud.

"Goddess I want to lay on your belly!" she squeaked. As soon as the words left her mouth, she felt the heat in her cheeks spread to the rest of her face.

Her Goddess' jaw dropped slightly. Her own cheeks gained a red shade. "P-Poppy what are you talking about?" She stammered. 

Annabelle buried her head in her hands. She groaned, "Goddess, please don't make me say it again." 

Her Goddess was quiet for a while, and Annabelle wondered if She was freaked out by her weird request. Suddenly, Annabelle felt her Goddess shifting for a few moments. It wasn't long before the Shrinkee found herself on a soft and squishy surface. Annabelle lifted her head from her hands and saw she was indeed kneeling on her Goddess' stomach. 

Somehow, her Goddess had removed Her top in mere moments. Her Goddess lay on the bed with Her head propped up by pillows, watching Annabelle from above. 

Annabelle's heart was pounding as she looked across her Goddess' expansive smooth tummy. The Shrinkee could feel the inner workings of her Goddess' stomach directly below her. Surprisingly, it made her feel safe. 

Annabelle's gaze shifted upwards to her Goddess' immaculate face. Her Goddess' cheeks were still a faint shade of red. Annabelle thought it was the cutest thing in the world. 

The Shrinkee stifled a giggle and collapsed onto her back with her limbs spread out. Her tiny body sank into her Goddess' soft flesh. She was so exhausted, and her Goddess was so comfortable. Her eyelids began to close when her Goddess abruptly asked, "Poppy, did you mean what you said when you were talking to my mom?"

Annabelle's eyes shot open and she quickly sat up. She looked up at her Goddess, surprised. "Of course, Goddess. I think you're amazing," Annabelle insisted. 

Her Goddess looked away, apparently embarrassed. Annabelle grinned at Her cuteness. Her eyes flickered back to Annabelle. She frowned, sending a sharp sadness into Annabelle's heart.

"It's just," She started, "You always seem uncomfortable whenever you're on my stomach. Like you're usually stiff when you're massaging me."

Annabelle felt like she was stabbed in the heart. She never wanted to be the cause of her Goddess' insecurities. She had to be honest with Her.

The Shrinkee sighed. She was quiet as she felt the rumblings of her Goddess' belly beneath her. 

She explained, "I guess I was sad because a lot of Shrinkees were hurt and terrorized up here. It's hard to forget that." Annabelle traced a hand across her Goddess' skin.

Her Goddess stared at her with confusion. "What are you talking about, Poppy?"

"The cherry game," Annabelle clarified. She watched her Goddess's features shift with realization. There was a time when her Goddess forgetting that detail would have incited some kind of negative emotion from Annabelle, but as she looked up at her Goddess, there was only contentment in her heart. 

Her Goddess didn't remember the cherry game, because it wasn't important to Her in the grand scheme of things—and that was okay. They had different priorities. 

At that moment, Annabelle's priority was making sure her Goddess knew she valued Her above any bad experience.  

"Goddess," Annabelle called out, grabbing Her attention, "That doesn't mean I think this part of you is bad. In fact..."

Annabelle shifted until she was in a kneeling position again. What she was about to do was going to be embarrassing, but she'd do anything for her Goddess.

The Shrinkee slowly bent down and pressed her lips against her Goddess' chubby flesh. 

"I think your belly is powerful—" She moved over to another area of her Goddess' stomach. She kissed it again. Its softness threatened to sink Annabelle's entire mouth into its flesh.

"I think its cute," she added. She kissed her again. She breathed in deeply as she did so. Annabelle's nostrils filled with the scent of peppermint. "I think its perfect."

"Poppy."

Annabelle raised her head from her Goddess' belly. The Shrinkee's heart pounded when she saw how flushed her Goddess' face was. Her chest was rising and falling intensely, and Her eyes were slightly lowered. 

"Y-Yes, Goddess?" Annabelle squeaked. 

"Do you love me?"

"More than anything," Annabelle answered without hesitation. A gorgeous wide smile spread across her Goddess' lips. 

"And you love my stomach?"

"I love every part of you, Goddess," Annabelle answered earnestly.

"Then worship me Poppy," Her Goddess ordered. Annabelle swallowed a moan. She loved the reemergence of her Goddess' confidence. 

The Shrinkee wasted no time. She grabbed a handful of her Goddess' belly and buried her face into her soft flesh. Annabelle puckered her lips, but instead of the tiny pecks she'd been giving before, the Shrinkee sensually began to make out with her Goddess' folds. 

She began to shake as her Goddess moaned enthusiastically. That only spurred Annabelle on. She opened her mouth and started to drag her tongue across her Goddess' smooth skin. A coating of sweet sweat engulfed her tongue. 

Annabelle alternated between licking and kissing her Goddess' sweet stomach. As her Goddess' moans grew louder, Annabelle felt herself become wet. The Shrinkee traveled all across her Goddess' stomach, kissing and worshiping every inch of Her. 

"Goddess," she moaned. She was in heaven. If her Goddess allowed it, she would gladly live on Her stomach for all of eternity. 

"Poppy," her Goddess panted. She raised Annabelle's head by lifting her chin with Her gigantic finger. Annabelle stared deeply into her Goddess' marvelous eyes. 

Her Goddess uttered, "I love you. I promise I'll always protect you from now on. Just stay with me. Please, I need you."

Annabelle kissed Her again, but she was more gentle and kept her Goddess' gaze. "I need you too, Goddess," Annabelle said. 

Somehow, Annabelle found her head resting on top of her Goddess' cushioned stomach. She wanted to worship her Goddess more, but she was so tired. She fought to keep her eyes open, but her Goddess' finger began stroking her back and she soon found it impossible to stay awake. 

The Shrinkee nuzzled into the softness of her Goddess' belly. This was all she wanted. This was all she would ever want.


--


Annabelle glanced along the beach. It was crowded, but she was sitting alone. The Shrinkee blinked. She could've sworn that she was there with someone. She'd been talking to someone...talking about song about a girl on a beach. And then they had...

Annabelle slowly lifted her fingers to her mouth. She traced them across her lips. She was lost in thought when the beach began to shake with powerful thumps. Annabelle snapped her head to the direction of the booming. 

Her heart sank when she saw two colossal figures along the far side of the beach. Her stomach twisted when she recognized them. 

Molly stood miles high in a yellow two piece swim suit. For someone so massive, she looked painfully insecure as she wrapped her arms around herself. Annabelle had a difficult time keeping her eyes on the second figure. Every time she looked at her, she wanted her eyes to go anywhere else. 

Annabelle tried to force her gaze to the gigantic version of herself. Although she was only half the size of Molly, she was still huge in her own right. In lieu of a swimsuit, her gigantic self had gone commando. Her vast breasts defied the laws of gravity, as they stood perky. 

Her massive self turned to Molly with a concerned frown. When she spoke, the entire beach shook from her thunderous voice.

"Goddess, I told you that you look perfect," Her gigantic self boomed. 

Molly looked down at the gigantic version of Annabelle with an uneasy smile. "I know Poppy, it's just I don't normally wear bathing suits like this," she said. Her shy demeanor was a stark contrast to her deafening voice.

"I'm telling you, you look beautiful," Poppy insisted. She nodded towards the beach. "Why don't you show yourself off, Goddess?" she suggested.

Annabelle's stomach dropped. The people on the beach must've felt similarly, because they began to scream. 

Molly gave Poppy an uncertain look. "Are you sure, Poppy? I know you get sad when I step on bugs," she said.

Poppy moved closer towards Molly, until she was right in front of her bulging belly. She slowly moved Molly's hands down to her sides. Annabelle watched in disgust as her gigantic doppelganger planted a gentle kiss next to Molly's belly button. 

"You're more important," she boomed. 

Molly gazed down at her with an adoring smile. She patted Poppy's head lovingly. "Okay, Poppy, you win," she relented with a giggle that threatened to deafen Annabelle's ears.

Poppy moved out of Molly's way, as the enormous co-ed stood up straighter with a newfound confidence. She peered over the beach with a dominant glint in her eyes. Even Annabelle couldn't deny Molly's resemblance to a deity. 

Molly took a single step forward onto the beach, but the impact was instantly devastating. Although she was on the other side of the beach, Annabelle could hear the screams of terror from the people closest to the two colossal women. Molly continued to walk down the beach with Poppy trailing behind her. 

Annabelle could see huge waves of sand being tossed around as Molly simply walked along the beach. People were being thrown in each and every direction. They ran or were flattened completely under Molly's wide feet. 

The giant figures were still a ways away from Annabelle. She had a chance to run, but for some reason her legs weren't moving. She was forced to watch the massive women torment the people below them. Annabelle received a generous showing of Molly's vast cleavage as the enormous woman bent down to scoop up the people along the beach. 

The screams intensified as Molly lifted the people to her chubby face. A wide grin spread across her lips as she hungrily gazed at her palm. Ignoring the screams, Molly slowly opened her huge maw. Strings of saliva stretched across her mouth. Molly allowed her prodigious tongue to plop from her maw. She dragged the pink monster across her palm, either crushing or licking up the damned people along the way. 

When she reached the end of her palm, she retracted her tongue and closed her mouth. A large gulp echoed through the beach as the giant co-ed swallowed the people. 

Molly made a face of disgust that apparently worried Poppy. 

"What's wrong, Goddess?" Poppy cried, rushing over to her side.

Although she was terrified, Annabelle couldn't help but roll her eyes at the ridiculous tinier giant and her annoying affection. 

Molly answered her pet, "Nothing Poppy, it's just sandier than I'd thought it be." 

Annabelle hoped the giantess would choke on it.

People around her screamed and ran as the giantesses continued their devastating walk. Molly began to sweat, her skin glistening in a frustratingly beautiful way. She wiped sweat from her brow. Annabelle watched in horror as the salty liquid crashed onto the beach below the giantesses. It absolutely obliterated a couple that was running away from the giant women.

"It's so hot," Molly complained, fanning herself.

Poppy glanced down at the beach, more specifically at the people on the beach. She appeared conflicted for less than a second. 

"Why don't you sit down, Goddess?" She said.

The shrieks coming from around them signified that Poppy's words were understood. Molly, almost panting, nodded and made her move to sit.

Annabelle was far away enough that she wasn't at risk for being sat on, but the giantesses were so large that she could still see Molly's humongous bottom from where she stood. Molly turned around, revealing the largest ass Annabelle had ever seen. Her yellow bikini was stretched across each of Molly's gelatinous cheeks.

Annabelle could barely hear herself think as the screams of terror pierced through the beach as Molly began to sit down. Annabelle knew she had to run, but her eyes were glued onto the incomprehensibly sized ass.

As it descended, Annabelle saw it cast a dark shadow over its future victims. With a huge quake, Molly's butt met with the sand of the beach. Annabelle didn't know how many people had been squished underneath her, but she wouldn't have been surprised if the number was revealed to have been in the triple digits.  

Molly wiggled her hips, seemingly attempting to get comfortable. She leaned back and spread her limbs out, only crushing more people as she did so. Molly's legs were long enough that her feet went far into the ocean. 

Poppy kneeled down next to her, no doubt crushing more people under her knees and thighs. She gently stroked Molly's sweaty forehead. 

"Are you feeling better, Goddess?" She asked. Rage emerged within Annabelle. The chubby giantess had just killed countless people, and yet Poppy was tending to her.

Molly raised a massive hand to Poppy's cheek. She lovingly caressed it with her thick thumb. "Yes, thank you my sweet Poppy," she smiled. She booped Poppy's nose and let her hand fall to her side. The impact of her hand colliding onto the beach shook Annabelle and the other beach-goers. 

Molly's eyes traveled down to the sandy beach. She casually plucked a man from the sand. Annabelle winced as she watched the giantess leisurely poke and prod him with her oversized finger against her palm. 

With a bored expression, Molly casually tightened her fists, splattering the man into a tiny red splotch on her palm. She turned to Poppy, sighing. 

"Poppy, let's have some fun," she declared abruptly. 

Poppy's face brightened, but Annabelle's fell. Was crushing hundreds of people not exciting enough?

Poppy crawled over one of Molly's legs, and settled in-between her thighs. 

"Shit," Annabelle hissed, knowing what was coming—or rather whom. Annabelle truly felt for those who had managed to survive Molly's ass by running far enough to be between her thighs. They were about to experience a fresh kind of hell.

Poppy lowered her nude body onto the sand. She pulled herself closer to Molly's nether regions. Annabelle was sure she'd just decimated the people underneath her with her massive breasts.

If the smaller giantess noticed, she didn't say anything. Instead, Poppy began pressing her lips along Molly's large thighs. Molly moaned, shaking the beach as she did so. Annabelle felt bile rise in her throat when Poppy moved in even closer until her face was against Molly's bikini covered crotch. 

The smaller giantess inhaled deeply, causing Molly to throw her head back and clench her thighs against Poppy's head.

"You smell amazing, Goddess," Poppy sighed. 

That was enough for Annabelle. Her brain finally found the switch to make her feet move. She spun around and forced her legs to run as quickly as they could. Sand was kicked around her and she easily passed people by as she ran, but she still felt as though she were running in slow motion. 

It didn't matter how fast or slow she ran—as long as she was going in the direction away from them everything would be okay. 

She glanced back as she ran and saw she was getting far away from them, but then something changed. When looked forward once again, she found herself staring at a massive beige wall of flesh. Annabelle screamed and jumped back.

Her heart flew to her throat when she took in the scene in front of her. Poppy was vigorously going down on a withering and squealing Molly.

Somehow she'd been placed right next to the giant woman, despite all of her running. A dense and terrified crowed surrounded her, making it difficult to move through, let alone escape. 

Disgusting, revolting wet sounds thundered around them. Annabelle could hear Poppy's noisy efforts to please Molly as she gobbled up every ounce of liquid that squirted out of Molly's gigantic gushing pussy. They were so loud that it made it difficult for Annabelle to hear her own thoughts. 

Finally Molly's body clenched. She slammed her hands onto the ground and clenched her hands into fists, instantly killing the unfortunate people near her. The giant woman squealed as she came tremendously. Annabelle saw the liquid Poppy failed to consume became a running river of cum that ran down Molly's thigh. The people near the giantess' thigh were getting stuck in the thick river. Annabelle watched them struggle to stay above the liquid. She couldn't imagine a worse way to die. 

From above, Poppy finally removed her lips from Molly's lower ones. Her face was absolutely drenched in Molly's juices. She wasted no time in immediately lifting her head higher and bringing her lips to Molly's belly. 

The chubby giantess patted her head. "Oh Poppy, you're such a good girl," she giggled breathlessly. Annabelle could only watch with revulsion as Poppy gave Molly kisses all over her bulbous stomach. With each wet kiss she plopped onto her, she left a string of residue cum that cascaded from her colossal lips.

Annabelle was so disgustingly entranced with what she was seeing, she didn't notice Molly's enormous hand heading straight for the crowd until it was too late. Suddenly she was lifted high into the air before she was unceremoniously dropped onto Molly's gut along with dozens of other people. 

Annabelle landed on her back. She felt warm, thick, sticky liquid coat the entirety of her back. A shadow covered her. Poppy's gigantic face hovered from above. Screams rose from all around her.   

Molly's booming voice easily thundered over everyone's screams. "Poppy, worship me," she ordered. 

Poppy's eyes lit up at hearing Molly's command. Annabelle joined the crowd's screaming as Poppy descended onto Molly's stomach. 

Annabelle shrieked as her massive doppelganger's lips puckered and lowered towards her. Darkness overcame her until it was all she could see.



"Stop it! Stop it!" She screamed.

A firm, but gentle pressure wrapped around her. Molly's voice called out to her. It was much softer than before. 

"Poppy, shh, it's okay. Poppy, calm down," she soothed. 

The primal survival instinct in Annabelle was still pumping her body full of adrenaline. She wiggled and screamed, trying to attack anything that came near her.

"Poppy it's just a bad dream. It's not real," Molly's voice lulled. 

No. She was going to get crushed. Or eaten. She needed to escape. She needed to get away. 

Molly's voice returned, but it was more forceful. "Poppy, listen to me," she commanded. Annabelle froze at the sound of her powerful voice. 

Molly ordered, "Breathe in."

Annabelle was unsure whether to follow her orders. She still felt as though she was in danger. The dream had felt so real.

"Breathe in, Poppy," Molly demanded. 

Annabelle instinctively listened to her. She inhaled deeply. 

"Now breathe out," Molly ordered. Annabelle exhaled until all the air was expelled from her body,

"Again. Breathe in, then out," Molly commanded. 

Annabelle followed her instructions. Her heart was still pounding, but Annabelle no longer felt like she was being attacked. 

"Okay good," Molly said. After a moment she ordered, "Poppy, open your eyes."

Annabelle winced. Her skin prickled from her embarrassment. She hadn't even realized that her eyes were closed. The Shrinkee tentatively opened them. 

She was surprised to see the early light of the sunrise illuminate Molly's bedroom. She'd figured it was the middle of the night. 

Molly's large face looked down at her with concern filling her features. Annabelle glanced down. The giantess was firmly holding her body within her chubby fist. Annabelle felt strangely secure.

Still, her heart would not stop pounding as though she were in danger. The Shrinkee didn't know what was wrong. She wanted to vomit and burst into tears at the same time. 

Molly opened her fist and ordered Annabelle to breathe in and out, as she did before. Annabelle listened to her, but found herself still on the verge of a breakdown.  

"What's wrong with me?" Annabelle whimpered. 

Molly frowned. Annabelle's stomach jumped as Molly abruptly stood up. She looked down at Annabelle with sympathy in her eyes. 

"Nothing's wrong with you, Poppy, you're just having a panic attack," she said. She made her way towards her lavish bathroom that was connected to her bedroom. 

Annabelle blinked. That's what was happening? But the danger felt so real. Molly stepped into the bathroom. She gently placed Annabelle onto the sink's counter. 

The Shrinkee immediately curled into the fetal position. She watched as Molly fiddled with some of the shower's settings. 

Annabelle couldn't believe this was happening. She was no stranger to panic attacks. Living with Zoey had made anxiety a constant in her life. But she truly felt like she was dying. 

She couldn't cry, because she was certain that she would run out of air if she so much as sniffled. 

Molly appeared in front of her. She was naked. Annabelle trembled, she felt like she was still dreaming. The giantess tenderly picked her up from the sink and slowly began to undress her. Annabelle whimpered.

"Shh, it's okay Poppy, it's okay," Molly soothed her. 

Annabelle quieted down and allowed the giantess to strip her down. When she was finished, Molly stepped into the shower, holding Annabelle to her chest. Annabelle prepared herself to be pelted with huge water droplets, but she was pleasantly surprised when a gentle sprinkle of water cascaded over her. 

The water brought a calming warmth over Annabelle that coated her like a blanket. Annabelle nuzzled into Molly's large bosom. The giantess' heartbeat was a rhythmic and powerful constant, that somehow made her feel safe and protected.

"We can stay here as long as you need," Molly said softly.

Annabelle's heart no longer felt as though it was going to explode. She closed her eyes and simply allowed herself to be comforted by the giantess. Guilt and reason could come later.


--

"How did you know to do that?"

Molly looked down at Annabelle with a raised eyebrow as she cut up a banana into tiny pieces. The kitchen was empty except for the two of them. 

"What do you mean, Poppy?" She asked.

Annabelle fiddled with her fingers awkwardly. She clarified, "The shower thing."

"Oh, well I used to get panic attacks a lot when I was younger. Showers used to help," Molly explained.

Annabelle was surprised to hear that. Molly always seemed so composed. But Annabelle supposed that living with her parents' high expectations would more than likely induce some kind of panic disorder. 

Molly pinched a small piece of banana and held it to Annabelle's face. "Open up," the giantess cooed. 

Annabelle held back a groan and bit into the banana. Although they were the incorrect size, Annabelle missed using the utensils. It'd made her feel more human.

Molly stroked Annabelle's hair as she chewed. "I think you freaked out like that because you're afraid of facing your true feelings, Poppy," Molly suddenly noted.

With a mouthful of banana, Annabelle couldn't respond. Molly continued, "You've had nightmares before, but not like that. I really think that was a response to you suddenly indulging in your honest feelings for me."

Annabelle swallowed and shook her head. "You're wrong. That's not—I wasn't—I was just tired," Annabelle refuted. 

Molly looked down at her with sad eyes. "So you're saying that you don't think I'm impressive or beautiful?"

Annabelle felt her cheeks grow warm. "No, I'm not talking about what I said to your parents, I mean what I did to your—on your stoma—" Annabelle stopped herself. She groaned and shook her head as her entire face burned with embarrassment. 

Molly continued to caress Annabelle's hair. Her face was bright with amusement. "That's okay Poppy, one day you'll be able to accept how you really feel about me," she beamed. 

Annabelle didn't say anything to that. She just wanted to talk to Steven. She needed to up her anti-imprinting game. As it stood, Poppy was winning the fight for her psyche. 

Molly continued feeding Annabelle the banana until a set of gigantic footsteps began to echo through the kitchen. 

Annabelle winced when she saw Olga enter the kitchen. She looked as formidable as ever. If the giant woman noticed her, she didn't show it. Her eyes were focused onto Molly. The giant co-ed seemed completely uninterested in the large servant. She merely glanced at her, before turning her attention back to Annabelle. 

She held another piece of banana in front of Annabelle. The Shrinkee ate it, but her eyes were shifting between Olga and Molly.

Finally, Olga spoke. "Young Mistress, Mistress and Master need to see you in office," she said.

Molly rolled her eyes. "Of course they do," she scoffed. 

Annabelle had to admit, she was impressed by Molly's unbothered demeanor. The giantess turned to Olga. "I'll meet them after I put Poppy in her room," she declared. 

Olga nodded and quickly turned to leave the kitchen, but not before giving Annabelle a tiny nod of recognition. Annabelle blinked. She hadn't expected to be acknowledged by any of the BSA's servants, let alone a woman who must've sprayed her with water over a hundred times. 

Annabelle hid a smile. Somehow she felt slightly more human. 

Molly picked her up and returned her to her bedroom. Before she locked her inside the cage she declared, "This shouldn't take long Poppy. If this is not about school or work, then I'm walking out. Just color for a while and wait for me, okay?"

Annabelle nodded. She was lifted up towards Molly's face as the giantess puckered her lips. She pressed her soft lips against Annabelle's head. Annabelle inwardly cringed, but stayed quiet. The giantess set the Shrinkee down in the cage and locked its door. 

Annabelle watched Molly leave out the bedroom door. Her steps were determined and her gaze was resolute as she exited the bedroom.

Annabelle had hope that Molly would stand her ground, but she was still terrified that Molly's parents would somehow get their claws into her again. The Shrinkee shuddered at the thought. 

She pushed down an anxiety spiral that she felt was coming and headed for the bed. Although sleeping on Molly's stomach had been disgustingly comfortable, the nightmare had really drained Annabelle. The sleep she received the night before had not been nearly enough to make up for the countless nights she'd been forced awake. 

The Shrinkee jumped into her bed and quickly drifted off to sleep.

After what felt like seconds later, a loud buzzing blared around the cage, startling Annabelle awake. It took Annabelle a moment to realize the noise was coming from the cage's key panel. The Shrinkee stumbled out of bed, rubbing her eyes. 

She plodded over to the key panel and saw the red light over the number 2 key was blinking. Annabelle sighed. 

Harper.

Annabelle mentally prepared herself before selecting the button. 

"Hello—"

"Poppy? Omg are you okay? It's been so long! Where have you been? Why haven't you been sleeping in your room? Molly keeps responding to the group chat with like only one word texts. Are you okay? Why hasn't Molly been joining the group video chats? What's going o—"

"Goddess I'm fine!" Annabelle exclaimed. If she didn't interrupt her, then Harper was going to go on forever. 

"Are you sure? Where's Molly? Why hasn't she, like, been replying to us?" Harper demanded.

Annabelle glanced at the camera. She pictured Harper's intense blue eyes boring into her. She wasn't exactly sure how to answer her questions. She figured the other giantesses knew about Molly's parents and their relationship with their daughter, but Annabelle didn't want to say anything that might lead to more issues.

"She's been really busy, Goddess. Right now she's talking to her parents," Annabelle said.

She heard Harper sigh. For the first time she was quiet. After a moment she said, "Okay, it like makes sense now. I'll tell the girls."

Annabelle frowned, "What do you mean it makes sense, Goddess?" 

Harper sighed again. "It's like impossible for Molly to say no to her parents. I mean we all have things our parents make us do, but Molly's parents are like on a different level. They've always been like that," she explained. 

"Oh."

"Is that why you were gone all this time? Because Molly was keeping you away from them?" Harper asked.

Annabelle shook her head, "No Goddess." Annabelle hesitated. She didn't know how much to say. "I, uh, I was with Mr. and Mrs. Gates," she revealed.

"What?" Harper shouted, startling Annabelle. "Poppy are you okay? What did they make you do? Shit, I knew I should've kept you. This is why you need to stay with me at all—" Harper suddenly stopped herself, before asking, "Wait. Where are you right now? Like where's your room?"

Annabelle glanced behind her. She turned back to the camera, confused, "I'm in Goddess Molly's room."

"Wha—How are you in her bedroom, Poppy? Why aren't you with her parents?" 

"Goddess Molly took me back," Annabelle explained. 

The other line was silent for a few moments. "Poppy are you, like, confused right now? You said you were with Mr. and Mrs. Gates, right? So how did Molly take you back? Did her parents just return you or something?" She asked.

"No," Annabelle said, "Goddess Molly took me back. She asked me to come with her, and I did. I think that's what she's talking to her parents about right now."

"Oh my god," Harper breathed. "That's like...oh my god."

"Yeah so..."

"I mean I get it, love can make you do things you like normally wouldn't. Like I'd burn down the whole world for you, Poppy. Still, I never thought Molly would ever actually like stand up against her parents," Harper noted.

"Why don't you and the others defend her?" Annabelle blurted out. She'd been wondering that for a while. Annabelle hated Molly, yet after only a few days of listening to her mother bitch at her, the Shrinkee ended up saying something in her defense. 

The giantesses were supposed to be essentially sisters, and yet they allowed Molly's parents to chip away at her self-esteem for years. 

"We tried, Poppy," Harper said, her voice had a tone of surprise. She obviously didn't expect to hear that question from Annabelle. She explained, "It just made everything worse. Our parents got mad, and Molly asked us to stop, so we did. Our families are close, but we don't, like, get involved in each other's family drama. We just, like, ignore it now."

Annabelle didn't consider verbal abuse to be "family drama" but she kept her mouth shut. 

"But it sounds like Molly's sticking up for herself—or probably just sticking up for you, really. Either way, like, I think it's great!" Harper chirped. 

Annabelle was about to respond when Molly's bedroom door suddenly opened. The giantess closed the door behind her and looked up at the ceiling. She took in a deep breath and exhaled deeply. 

Annabelle searched her face for any indication of what was to come.

"Poppy what's wrong? Is Molly back?" Harper asked.

Molly must've heard Harper's voice, because she flinched and quickly made her way over to the cage. Annabelle kept herself steady as Molly shook the cage as she knelt down in front of it. Her huge face appeared in front of Annabelle. 

"Harper?' Molly called, creating wind for Annabelle with her breath.

"Hi!" Harper squealed, "Poppy told me what happened with your parents. Are you, like, okay?" 

Annabelle sat down next to Snooty the bear. It wasn't that she was uninterested in the conversation, it was just being physically in the middle of a conversation spoken by two giantess was a dizzying experience. They were so damn loud. 

"I'm okay, thanks. We spoke and they agreed to leave Poppy alone—at least for now. They gave me a bunch of other things to do, but I told them I'll do them when Poppy leaves," Molly said.

"That's amazing! You're, like, a bad bitch now," Harper noted.

Molly laughed and Annabelle held herself back from rolling her eyes. 

"Not really," Molly giggled, "I basically still have to do whatever they want—they just don't have a say in anything relating to Poppy." 

"Literally like how it should be," Harper said proudly. She added, "Don't worry about the others, I'll tell them what happened and that Poppy's okay."

Molly's face flashed with guilt. "Right, I'm sorry I've been avoiding you guys. I just wanted to handle the situation by myself, and then it kind of spiraled," she explained.

"Next time just tell us and we'll help you. We know how our parents can be," Harper said.

Molly smiled, "Yeah thanks, I will."

"Okay, I guess I'll go, even though I want to keep talking to Poppy...Poppy I miss you so much, I love you," Harper's words devolved into baby talk and infantile cooing, until she ended the call. 

Annabelle didn't have a second to enjoy the quiet. Molly unlocked the cage's doors and retrieved Annabelle in her possessive fist, bringing her closer to her.

Molly's beautiful face took up Annabelle's entire field of vision. Annabelle internally cringed at the lust in the giantess' piercing blue eyes. 

She could never get a break.

Molly grinned down at the Shrinkee. Her perfect white teeth were on fully display.

"Finally, it's just the two of us, Poppy. I think we should have some fun."


---

Annabelle stretched her limbs out, trying to loosen the tension in her joints. She shook when Molly began to giggle. 

"Poppy you're tickling me," she chuckled. 

Annabelle stopped moving. "Sorry Goddess," she said. 

The baths the giantesses gave Annabelle after they used her helped with the general soreness, but sometimes after a particularly enthusiastic session, her joints would become tight. 

Annabelle couldn't help but notice that the giantesses' masturbation sessions had become less of a terrifying and debilitating occurrence of trauma in which she would go on a downward spiral full of shame and despair, and were becoming more of an irritating and humiliating experience in which the strongest emotion she felt afterwards was indignation. 

The Shrinkee didn't know if it was due to her becoming increasingly numb, or if Poppy was influencing her perception of just how horrible the situation was. Either way, Annabelle suspected that her increasing apathy wasn't a good sign. 

Annabelle shoved the worrying thoughts from her head, and returned her attention back to the Shakespearean play Molly was reading. The giantess had plopped herself onto her bed, placed Annabelle onto her chest, and begun reading with the play propped up on her stomach. Annabelle was pleased that Molly had abandoned her plan to read a summary of The Tempest, and was instead reading the play in full, as was intended. 

Molly had started from the middle of the play, but Annabelle had been able to follow along. With the general knowledge she'd known about the play, and the information she'd picked up from Molly's assignments, she'd been able to easily grasp the plot. 

Technically Annabelle wasn't supposed to be reading at all, but Molly hadn't said anything, and Annabelle wasn't going to bring it up. 

A loud rumble from Molly's stomach interrupted her reading. The giantess set the play down with a giggle.

"I guess we should take a snack break," she said. She placed her open hand under against her chest, and Annabelle climbed into it. 

"How about some baby carrots?" Molly suggested.

Annabelle didn't understand Molly's change in diet. When she stayed with Harper, Annabelle noticed that the blonde didn't change her eating habits at all, yet Molly was suddenly eating like a rabbit. The Shrinkee had told herself that she wouldn't involve herself with the giantesses' personal lives, but it frustrated Annabelle to see Molly change herself for people as evil has her parents. 

Her disgust must've shown on her face, because Molly had yet to stand up from her bed. She looked down at Annabelle with a frown.

"What's wrong Poppy?" She inquired.

Annabelle knew she should keep her mouth shut. It didn't concern her—she didn't care about the giantesses. She didn't care. 

"Why are you eating like this? You keep just having just a little bit of vegetables and fruit. You didn't even have breakfast this morning," Annabelle blurted. 

She inwardly cursed herself. Why was she involving herself?

BECAUSE YOU UNDERSTAND OUR PURPOSE IS TO SERVE OUR GODDESS WITH ALL OF HER NEEDSEVEN THE ONES OF WHICH SHE IS UNAWARE.

"Fuck," Annabelle hissed under her breath. Hearing Poppy's voice let her know she'd made the wrong decision. 

It didn't matter. She fully expected Molly to brush her off with an excuse. 

"H-How did you..."

Annabelle looked up at the giantess, and was surprised to see she looked taken aback. Molly shook her head in disbelief, "I keep forgetting that you're watching me as much as I'm watching you, Poppy."

Annabelle didn't appreciate that sentiment, but she moved past it. Her face twisted with confusion, "Goddess, why are you doing this?"

Molly sighed, blowing air over Annabelle. "It's just easier," she said, "If my mother sees me eating anything other than food from her 'approved diet' then she just goes on this whole rant about how I'm abusing my body. It's exhausting. I can just eat what I want when I move out."

Annabelle pursed her lips, "That's too long, Goddess. You shouldn't be afraid of eating in your own house."

Annabelle knew she was being a hypocrite. Half of her time living with Zoey was spent making sure that the Amazonian athlete had enough food available to avoid violent outbursts caused by her hangry moods. 

"It's not that big of a deal, Poppy. I'm used to it," Molly shrugged.

As Annabelle looked up at Molly's defeated expression, the Shrinkee grew angry. She saw herself in Molly, meekly waiting for Zoey to pass out so she could scavenge through the kitchen for scraps.  

"No!" Annabelle snapped, startling Molly, "You work too hard not to be able to eat a damn chocolate bar when you want to."

Molly gazed down at Annabelle curiously. After a second, her face adopted an amused smile. She chuckled softly, "Okay Poppy, fair enough."

Annabelle, still tingling with irritation, demanded "So are you going to eat something you want for once?"

Molly opened her mouth to answer, but she suddenly stopped herself. She glanced at The Tempest on her bed and back at Annabelle. 

The Shrinkee truly had no idea what the giantess was thinking. 

Molly's smile widened, "Actually, I think I have a better idea."

Annabelle saw the delight in Molly's eyes, but for the first time since she could remember, she wasn't scared by the giantess' excitement. 



--

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Annabelle muttered under her breath. 

She was experiencing what was most likely the coolest thing to ever happen to her. The Shrinkee couldn't stop looking around at her grand surroundings. Velvet curtains and red carpeted walls decorated the elegant room. Annabelle eyes, however, were glued onto the massive projector screen that displayed a limited edition recording of an elusive performance of The Tempest from several decades ago. 

They had already watched it already once, and were watching it again with the director's commentary. Annabelle knew she was in trouble. She was unironically having the best time of her life. 

Annabelle was once again on Molly's stomach, but she was surrounded by candy and snacks that were giant-sized to her. The giantess chewed a licorice stick above her while the director spoke about how casting Miranda had been the most difficult part of the pre-production process. 

Annabelle was acutely aware how fucked the situation was—particularly the intense amount of enjoyment she was receiving from the experience.

BASK IN THE WARMTH OF OUR GODDESS' COMAPNY. HER PRESENCE IS THE SOLE REASON YOU ARE GAINING SO MUCH ENJOYMENT FROM THIS.

Annabelle hated how right Poppy was. 

To put it simply: Molly was a delight. 

She made observations that Annabelle hadn't considered, and gave context for the parts of the play Annabelle hadn't read. Other than the occasional stroking of her back, the giantess treated Annabelle like an equal. 

BUT YOU ARE NOT EQUAL. DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR GODDESS' GRACIOUS TREATMENT. 

Annabelle pinched her hand, hoping that the pain would distract her from Poppy's nonsense. It turned out that she didn't need to produce her own distraction.

The giantess suddenly scoffed, slightly shaking Annabelle. 

"What?" Annabelle asked, turning around to look up at the gigantic co-ed.

"The director just said that she thinks that her interpretation of Caliban makes him more empathetic," she answered, biting into a chocolate bar. 

"You don't think they did that?" Annabelle asked.

Molly shook her head, "No, it's just you can't make him likeable or whatever she's going for. He's like the worst character in the play, he betrays Prospero!" 

Annabelle frowned, "Well, Prospero enslaved him. He treated him horribly."

Molly shrugged, "Did he really? He taught him so much. Caliban just comes off as ungrateful."

Annabelle bristled. Just like that, Molly reminded Annabelle that she would always be a product of the BSA. The Shrinkee stayed quiet, but silently fumed. 

Molly continued on with her opinion, "Even if he did treat him so badly, it doesn't matter, Prospero is his master. Where is his loyalty?" 

Annabelle retorted, "So he should just obey Prospero just because he claimed himself to be his master?"

Molly put down the chocolate bar. "It's not just about declaring himself his master, it's about making Caliban his slave. If Prospero didn't have his powers and Ariel, then he wouldn't have been able to make him his. If Caliban wasn't meant to be a slave then he wouldn't have become one. But Prospero is powerful and Caliban isn't," Molly explained. 

Annabelle clenched her fists, "So that just gives Prospero the right to treat Caliban like that—because he thinks he owns him?"

Molly countered, "Poppy, you saw what happened when Prospero took his eyes off of Caliban for a second. He was instantly betrayed. Sometimes, if you want to train something, then you have to be strict—so strict that the only way they know how to live is by your words."

"Is that what your mother taught you?" Annabelle spat. 

Molly flinched from Annabelle's harsh words. The Shrinkee didn't care. She was so sick of the giantesses' bullshit reasons they used to subjugate every Shrinkee they came across.  

The giantess scowled and narrowed her eyes down at Annabelle. The Shrinkee was undeterred. She glared right back. 

Molly quickly paused the movie and returned her irate gaze to Annabelle.

"That isn't fair, Poppy," she said. 

"Isn't it? Honestly, when you really think about it, what's the difference between you two?" Annabelle snapped. She knew it was a shitty thing to say, but Molly's beliefs were shitty. 

"I'm not mean, Poppy. And I'm willing to grow and change," Molly rebutted. 

Annabelle scoffed, "How have you changed?"

"For one thing, you're not under my foot right now, even though you're being disrespectful," Molly said. "A few weeks ago, I would've kept you in my sock for hours if you'd spoken to me like this. But because I've grown, I'm taking into consideration that you've had a rough week with my parents, and are probably still tired from your nightmare."

Annabelle's angry demeanor cracked at the images Molly was conjuring up of the Shrinkee underneath her foot. Annabelle, of course, was aware of the giantesses' much gentler treatment of her compared to when she'd first been shrunken. 

YOU HAVE GOTTEN COMPLACENT. ENTITLED. THEY CAN CRUSH YOU WITH ENDLESS WEIGHT AT A MOMENT'S NOTICE. DO NOT FORGET YOUR PLACE.

Annabelle gulped. Poppy was right. She had forgotten her place. Just because they weren't actively stepping on her or breaking her bones to prove a point, didn't mean that they were equals.

They still dangled her father's life over her. 

She couldn't forget that. No matter how much candy she was given, or the private screenings she was shown, she was still a pet. And as long as her father was alive, she would be a perfect one.

Annabelle unclenched her fists. She forced her face to soften. 

She raised her head to meet the gaze of the still irritated-looking giantess.

"Y-You're right Goddess, I'm sorry," Annabelle relented. 

Molly's scowl instantly dropped. Her thick finger patted Annabelle's head, "Aw Poppy, it's okay, I forgive you. Like I said, I know you're probably cranky." Annabelle said nothing and allowed the giantess to get her fill of petting her. 

Molly stroked Annabelle's hair for a while before adding, "You know I really am proud of you, Poppy. You've come so far. Not only were you able to withstand my parents for an entire week, you also stood up to them. I know you said all of those nice things about me, but I truly think you're the amazing one."

"Thank you Goddess," Annabelle replied. 

"I mean it, Poppy, I think you're making me a better person," Molly said. "I would've never thought I would be able to talk to my parents like I did."

There was a lull when Molly suddenly asked, "Poppy, do you want to know something?"

Annabelle would have preferred to spend the rest of day in silence, but instead she squeaked, "What?"

"You were right about the whole strict thing," Molly admitted. She peered down at Annabelle for a response, but the Shrinkee truly didn't know what she was supposed to say to that. It felt like a trap.

Molly continued, "When I first got you, I thought being strict was the way to go. Honestly, that was the advice my mother gave me—big shock, I know. That's actually why I let my mother have you for so long—I thought you were improving under her watch. I mean your walk was amazing, and I had used the same methods before: the eating cereal with my mouth open, the dumping you in ice water—all of that was me trying to put you in your place by using fear tactics."

Annabelle flinched. She spoke before she was able to remind herself of her perfect pet position. "You ate like that because you were trying to scare me? That was only one day after you shrunk me! I was already terrified!" Annabelle cried.

Molly cringed, "I know, I know, but I thought I was doing the right thing at the time. You were being so stubborn."

Annabelle had to physically bite down on her tongue to keep from exploding. 

"But really I'm just saying, look how much you've grown—no pun intended. You're sweeter, you learn quicker, and you follow instructions perfectly. I mean it when I say you're really a good girl. I couldn't ask for a better Shrinkee," Molly said earnestly. Her blue eyes shone with powerful pride.

Annabelle's throat was dry. She was uncomfortable, but for a reason that stunned her. She gave Molly a quiet, "Thank you" and turned around to resume the play. 

Although the climax began to unfold on the screen, Annabelle didn't hear a second of it. The only thing she could hear was the pounding of her own heart in her ears. It had begun when Molly had complimented her, and had not stopped since. 

She made sure to face toward the screen, because her entire face was burning. 

She didn't get it. She truly didn't get it. Molly had praised her how someone would praise a puppy in training. 

And yet, Annabelle was reacting in the exact same way as she had when Oliver had told her that he liked her singing.

Annabelle clasped her hand over her chest, willing it to stop betraying her. Still, it pounded on as Molly's words echoed in her head. 

Annabelle closed her eyes. She needed to see Steven. Now

Molly's stomach shook Annabelle as it gurgled from underneath her. 

FEEL THE POWER OF OUR GODDESS. SHE IS IMMENSE. SHE IS ALL-ENCOMPASSING. SHE IS ALL WE NEED.

Annabelle squeezed her eyes tighter and tried to push everything from her mind.

Though it was difficult to ignore both Poppy's voice and the wetness between her legs.

Annabelle curled into herself.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."



End Notes:

I'm going to be honest. This chapter took so long because I changed the ending like five times. Molly is such an interesting character to write, and she and Annabelle's relationship is so complicated. That balance of insecure young woman, and fierce owner is a difficult line to walk. 

ANYWAY.

Tell me what you guys are thinking! Who's next? Leah or Naomi...or maybe someone else🤪? (I'm joking...or am I?)  Did you notice anything interesting in this chapter? What did you think of the dream sequence? 

Comment away!

Chapter 31 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Another long one. I promise I don't do it on purpose. I'm just trying to stick to the 2 chapter per FF rule. 

This chapter will probably be a bit unexpected for a lot of you. I'm excited to see your reactions.

Speaking of reactions, your comments have been fantastic. I mean it when I say it gives me the motivation to write, all of your theories are so well-developed and interesting to read (also you guys are so funny). 

It's really late where I am, but I wanted to publish the chapter the second I was finished editing. I tried to proofread it to my normal standards (which is also kind of eh), but I'm pretty tired so forgive any blatant mistakes. I'm going to reply to comments when I wake up.


Thanks for reading!




The scent of cinnamon coated every inch of Annabelle's nostrils. Leah's pouty pink lips continued to repeatedly press against her tiny body. She was cupped in the middle of the giantess' palms. 

"I've missed you my sweet Poppy," Leah whispered into her hands. Her words vibrated Annabelle. The giantess retracted her hands back a bit. Annabelle received a better view of Leah's perfect face. The giantess looked down at her expectedly. 

Annabelle attempted to recover quickly from Leah's overwhelming presence. "I missed you too, Goddess," she squeaked.

Leah's smile widened. She sat up straight, bouncing slightly on her huge bed. Annabelle glanced around her captor's room. Similarly to Molly and Harper's rooms, Leah's room looked like it was designed with the intention of making everyone who stepped into feel poor and lame. Leah's room was very chic. The colors were muted, but bold. Annabelle couldn't describe it, but even the furniture felt very...Leah-ish. The Shrinkee could practically hear the dresser calling her impoverished. 

"Strip for me Poppy," Leah said abruptly. Annabelle's focus snapped back to the giantess. Leah looked down at Annabelle with absolute glee.

"I—um...okay," Annabelle submitted. There wasn't much of a choice for her. Annabelle slipped out of the long dress Molly had picked out for her. She didn't know what Leah was going to make her wear—or if she would allow her to wear anything at all—but she was certain Governor Windsor didn't have the same hang-ups about provocative clothing as Molly's parents. 

Annabelle's nude body shook from the cold. She made a move to hug herself to keep warm, but thought twice when she saw Leah's lust-filled eyes drink up her body. If Annabelle covered herself up, she knew Leah would take it as an excuse to "tease" her. 

"Good girl," Leah praised once Annabelle was finished. She quietly looked over Annabelle with an excitement that unsettled the Shrinkee. There was also something else in her eyes that Annabelle couldn't read.

Annabelle had a difficult time holding eye contact with Leah. If she was being honest, the Shrinkee had been most concerned about living alone with Leah out of all the giantesses. She could usually predict what the other giantesses were thinking or planning, but she always second guessed herself around Leah.

The giantess smiled down at her, "Poppy I just want to let you know that our time together is going to be determined by what you want to do. You get to decide."

Annabelle blinked. It definitely sounded like a trap. She didn't trust it for a second. She was waiting for the other shoe to drop. 

"So what do you want to do, Poppy?" Leah inquired.

Annabelle gulped, unsure of what the correct answer was. A chill crept up her back, causing her to shiver. She looked up at Leah.
"Can I get something to wear, Goddess?" Annabelle asked. 

Leah's face lit up. "Of course Poppy. And remember what I said: you get to decide," she smiled.

Again, Annabelle did not trust whatever the hell Leah was doing, but she was forced to play along. The giantess set her down onto the bed and retrieved the Shrinkee clothing box from the dresser she'd placed it on. Annabelle watched the huge co-ed move. The Shrinkee couldn't help but notice the specific differences between the giantesses. Even their movements were different. Harper seemed to skip and bounce everywhere, while Molly took quick, intentional steps. 

As Annabelle watched Leah, she was in awe of just how graceful she was. The giantess seemed to float everywhere. 

Leah returned with the box and set it onto her bed. Annabelle awkwardly shifted her weight from foot to foot, while she waited for the giantess to do whatever it is she was doing.

Finally Leah pulled out two outfits and placed them in front of Annabelle. The Shrinkee blanched when she saw what they were. 

"Okay Poppy, choose," Leah said. Annabelle's eyes were glued onto the clothes in front of her, but she could hear the giddiness in Leah's voice. 

The Shrinkee looked between the two outfits—really they were costumes. Both were unfortunately familiar to her. To the left of her was the cowboy outfit she'd seen Chef Dufort's daughter, Camilla, wear in the adult section of the Sano's magazine. To the right was an altered version of the cat costume the giantess had forced her to wear for Halloween. Though instead of a tight full body suit, there was only a frilly bra with a paw design, a matching bikini bottom with a tail attached, and a cat-eared headband.

"I—Goddess—you—" Annabelle stuttered, trying to find the words as she stared at the outfits. 

"Is there something wrong?" Leah asked with poorly veiled delight in her voice. Annabelle pulled her eyes away from the costumes and turned to her gleeful captor. The giantess was grinning from ear to ear.

Annabelle tried to calm herself down. Obviously Leah wanted to see her flustered and upset. Annabelle inhaled deeply and then slowly released her breath. 

Leah looked down at her, thoroughly amused.

Annabelle questioned, "Goddess, I thought you said I would get to decide."

Leah plastered a confused expression on her face. She tilted her head, "What do you mean, Poppy? You can decide right now. Between these two—which one do you want to wear?"

Annabelle glanced at the costumes, and then back at Leah. She shot Leah a look of disbelief. 

Leah shrugged with a smug smile, "If you want, you don't have to wear anything at all." 

Annabelle swallowed a groan. She hated her. She hated her. She hated her. Annabelle snatched the cowgirl costume and began roughly putting it on. Leah's smile widened. 

"Slower," Leah ordered. 

Annabelle bit down on her tongue. She slowed her pace. She noticed that somehow the costume had less fabric than it did in the photo Camilla had posed in. The flannel shirt had essentially become a bra with sleeves and fringe. The denim miniskirt was now shorts that were somehow more revealing. 

As Annabelle wiggled into the costume she wondered if she should've taken Leah's offer to remain naked. The gigantic co-ed clasped her hands above the Shrinkee. 

"You look so cute, my little cowgirl," she hummed. Leah tickled her oversized finger against Annabelle's bare stomach, pulling laughter from the Shrinkee.

"I have to say, I was disappointed you didn't pick the kitten costume, but seeing how you look in this is making me reconsider," Leah admitted. The giantess began to pack away the cat costume into the box. Annabelle observed the content smile on Leah's face.

She determined it was as good as any enough time to ask. 

"Goddess—"

"Wait Poppy," Leah dismissed instantly. The giantess had begun riffling through the box again. The Shrinkee couldn't imagine what else she would need from the box.

Annabelle's eyes drifted beyond Leah's bed. She had one goal—and one goal only: not to imprint. That was her objective, but standing in a slutty cowgirl costume on the enormous bed of her gigantic co-ed captor was gnawing at something deep within Annabelle. Something she was trying to ignore.

For her sanity, she didn't allow herself to think too much of the permanence of her situation. When she'd first been shrunken, she started out looking for any and every opportunity to escape, but Annabelle had come to terms that she'd be destroying a lot of lives if she somehow managed to get away—which was such a small possibility within itself that it wasn't even worth considering.  

She tried to take in a deep breath, but Leah's voice interrupted her.

"Here you are, Poppy. Put this on," she ordered. Annabelle turned to see Leah was holding a pink cowgirl hat in her palm. 

Annabelle couldn't help but cringe, bringing delight to Leah's features. The Shrinkee grimaced, but retrieved the hat from Leah and placed it onto her head. 

"Now you look like my widdle cowgirl," Leah trilled. Her gigantic fingers made their way towards Annabelle's chest. Annabelle held back a gasp as Leah squeezed her breasts in between her massive fingers. The Shrinkee's stomach dropped when she saw the lust in Leah's eyes. She couldn't let the situation escalate with the co-ed.

"Goddess," Annabelle managed to call out through her thin breaths. 

Leah grinned down at Annabelle, still groping her. "Yes, Poppy?" She asked.

Annabelle blurted out the words before she became too frightened to say them. She cried, "I was wondering if I could see Bitsy and Steven?"

She figured it was less suspicious to request to see both Type 0s instead of only Steven. Annabelle supposed she could find some time to speak to Steven alone.

Leah's fingers retreated from Annabelle's tiny body. Annabelle felt her palms become sweaty as Leah's face dropped its smile. She couldn't tell what the giantess was thinking.

Leah peered down at Annabelle, her head tilted. "You want to spend more time with Steven and Bitsy?"

Annabelle fiddled with her fingers. She squeaked, "Um, yes?"

Leah frowned. "Interesting," she noted, "I would have never figured you would want to spend any more time with them based on how you reacted to their help the last time you saw them."
Annabelle had thought the giantess would point that out. She had the perfect response. 

She clarified, "Well, if I'm being honest, I don't want to do the whole 'Type 0 lessons' thing again, I just had some questions I wanted to ask them." 

Leah raised an eyebrow, "Questions?" She inquired, leaning her elbow onto her bed and resting her cheek in her hand. What was most likely a slight movement for her, unsteadied the Shrinkee.
Annabelle noticed Leah's smile return as the Shrinkee attempted to maintain her balance. Annabelle fell to her knees.

"Just...Shrinkee stuff..." Annabelle grunted, as she stood back up on her feet. Just as she steadied herself, the giantess poked her stomach, knocking her back onto the mattress.

Leah's gigantic head appeared over her. The giantess cast a large shadow over the Shrinkee. Annabelle felt a gentle, but firm pressure against her cheek as Leah stroked her. 

"Poppy," Leah started with a small smile, "Who owns you?"

Annabelle gulped. "You do Goddess," she answered. 

"Which part of you do I own?" Leah hummed.

"E-Every part."

"So why are you keeping things away from me that I rightfully own?" Leah asked, her smile still in place.

"Wha—"

The giantess slowly moved her finger to Annabelle's forehead. Leah slowly removed the hat. She gently tapped her enormous fingernail against the Shrinkee's head. 

"I own what's in here, too, Poppy," Leah explained, "So telling me you want to talk about 'Shrinkee stuff' with Steven and Bitsy isn't going to be enough."

Annabelle's heart was racing. She needed to tell her something, but it was difficult to think with Leah's emerald eyes piercing down at her.

Leah narrowed her eyes, "Well Poppy?"

"N-Nightmares," Annabelle blurted, "I wanted to know how to stop the nightmares."

Leah frowned. She removed her finger. "The nightmares?" She repeated. 

Annabelle nodded frantically, "Yes, they're getting worse, and I'm tired all of the time."

Leah sighed, blowing air against the Shrinkee. "Yeah, the girls and I have been talking about that," Leah admitted. 

Annabelle cringed. She didn't like that. "You have?"

Leah nodded, petting Annabelle's hair with her huge finger. "It's unfortunate that your stubbornness is causing you to experience such turmoil, Poppy. If you simply accepted your place as our pet, then you wouldn't have to deal with these nightmares," Leah said.

Annabelle bristled, but stayed quiet. 

Leah shrugged, "But, we had planned to invite Steven and Bitsy over anyway, so there's no need to worry your adorable widdle head."

Annabelle fumed as Leah placed the cowgirl hat back onto her head. Of course she had already planned to bring the Type 0s to her. She was always a step ahead of the Shrinkee. Annabelle just focused on her goal. She had to slow the imprinting process down to a halt.  

The sudden vibration of Leah's phone jolted Annabelle out of her anger. The giantess pulled out her phone and glanced at its screen. Annabelle could have swore she saw dread flash across Leah's face, but it was gone before Annabelle had a chance to blink. 

Leah looked down at Annabelle with a small smile. 

"We'll have to continue this conversation later, Poppy," she said before grabbing Annabelle in a firm fist. The giantess lifted Annabelle close to her perfect face.

Unleashing a sigh onto the Shrinkee, she announced, "It's teatime."



---

"Hello Governor Windsor."

Annabelle was already halfway through her curtsey when she realized what she was doing. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment as Leah and Governor Windsor's face shifted from surprised to deeply amused.

Governor Windsor's smirk peeked out from behind his teacup as he took a sip. "It seems as though your pet has learned a new trick," he noted. 

Annabelle heard Leah giggle from behind her. "Well, she was with the Gates, so that doesn't surprise me," she said. 

Annabelle quickly finished up her curtsey. She lowered her eyes to the surface of the small tea table Leah and her father sat around. 

The governor patted her cowgirl hat, and the Shrinkee felt the heavy weight of his finger on her head.

"Howdy Poppy," he greeted back with a grin. 

Annabelle bit her tongue and clenched her fists. Her entire face felt hot from the humiliation. She wanted to forget everything that had happened during her time at Molly's, yet there she was curtseying instinctively.  

"Interesting attire," Governor Windsor said to his daughter. 

Annabelle glanced back at Leah to see her shrug as she sipped her tea. "She chose it herself," she replied. The governor laughed at that. 

The Shrinkee looked away from the two giants, afraid that she was going to say something she was going to regret. She took in her surroundings. They were in a sunroom of sorts, giving Annabelle a decent view of the exuberant gardens outside of the mansion. Though, the view was obscured slightly by the several servants that stood in front of the ceiling length windows around the room.

"What do you think Poppy?" The governor asked, breaking the Shrinkee from her thoughts. 

Annabelle flinched and looked up at the giant. She stammered, "I, um, uh..."

His crystal blue eyes peered down at her with joy. He cocked his head slightly to the side. "Sorry, are we boring you?" He inquired with smile. 

Leah sighed, taking a sip of tea, "Poppy you need to pay attention when your betters are talking to you. Don't be rude."

Annabelle swallowed an insult. The Shrinkee nodded, muttering, "Yes Goddess, I'm sorry."

The Shrinkee winced when the governor suddenly began scratching underneath her chin. She had to stop herself from pushing him away.

The governor explained, "We were discussing the approaching holiday party. I was thinking I could make a quick appearance and announce the full-ride scholarship I'm offering for Shrinkee students in honor of the poor Shrinkees who lost their lives in that tragic bus accident."

Annabelle struggled to keep a neutral expression. She wasn't going to let him bait her.

"That sounds fine, Governor Windsor," Annabelle replied simply. 

Governor Windsor's smile remained. "It would be a great help in figuring out how many exterminations we need to perform each academic year," he said.

Annabelle looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows. 

It was Leah who clarified. "It's illegal to ask for the HDD status of students applicants," she said, "But if they apply for a scholarship for Shrinkees, then we'll know for certain if a student is a bug or not—and I really don't think anyone is going to pass up the chance at a full-ride."

Annabelle's heart was pounding in her ears. They were going to use the massacre they committed as a launching pad to identify more Shrinkee victims to commit even more massacres. 

"That's..." Annabelle breathed.

"It's what Poppy?" Leah said, a warning in her tone, as she took another sip of her tea.

Annabelle closed her mouth. She let the words die inside of her throat. The Shrinkee grimaced and glared at the table's surface.

Governor Windsor hummed amusedly as he leaned back into his chair. "Come on sweetheart, I asked her because I want to hear her answer," Governor Windsor chuckled.

Leah placed her teacup down onto the table, bringing Annabelle's attention to her. The giantess pursed her lips and looked down at Annabelle. The Shrinkee could see the glint of discomfort in her eyes.

Despite her unease, the giantess relented, "Fine. Answer him, Poppy."

Annabelle's palms became drenched in sweat as both giants peered down at her. She swallowed a mouthful of nervous spit before answering, "I...I don't think you should do it."

Leah huffed irritably, while Governor Windsor's grin grew.

"Why is that, Poppy?" He asked, obviously loving every second of the conversation.

Annabelle knew engaging in the discussion would be pointless. There was nothing she could say that would make them change their minds. She opened her mouth to rescind her opinion when a question sparked in her head. 

"Aren't you afraid of getting caught?" She asked.

Governor Windsor and Leah both raised an eyebrow. Annabelle would've laughed at their similarities, but she had a question to ask.

"What do you mean, Poppy?" Leah asked.

Annabelle inhaled before pointing out, "Well, if you use this method to target Shrinkees—especially after what just happened—don't you think people are going to get suspicious?"

Governor Windsor and Leah exchanged unreadable expressions. They seemingly had a conversation with just their eyes. 

Governor Windsor turned his gaze back to Annabelle. With an even expression he asked, "Poppy do you know what the BSA, or rather the Better Society Association is?"

Annabelle forced her expression to remain unchanged. The Shrinkee shook her head. 

Governor Windsor explained, "The BSA started out as a club me and a few of my friends created, in order to combat the increasing threat of Shrinkees."

"Increasing threat?" Annabelle blurted.

Leah replied, "Poppy, I know you know the statistics on Shrinkees. They utilize more social programs than any other group, they are more prone to mental illness, and they drain government resources because they're the victims of most crimes due to their pathetic vulnerability. They're just a drain on our society."

Annabelle's mouth was dry. God, they were so hateful. Annabelle had heard the shit Leah was spouting before, but always under whispered breaths and anonymous internet comments. It deeply unsettled Annabelle to hear such bigoted words in person.

By contrast, Governor Windsor looked at his daughter with pride. "Regardless of the reason, Poppy, the BSA exists. We've actually existed for over several decades now. That means we know how to operate without garnering unnecessary attention to ourselves," he explained.

Annabelle lowered her gaze to the table's surface so they wouldn't see her bitter scowl. They were so sure they wouldn't get caught. 

The Shrinkee flinched when Governor Windsor's giant finger lifted her chin up to meet his eyes.

"You shouldn't be so upset, Poppy. You get to be at the forefront of this movement," he said.

Annabelle blinked. "What are you talking about?" She demanded.

Leah cut off her father before he could answer, "Daddy, don't." Her voice was stern.

Governor Windsor's mischievous eyes glanced from Annabelle do his daughter. After a moment he retracted his finger and raised his hands up in a surrendering pose. 

Annabelle looked between the two giants, alarmed. Her mind was swirling with ideas of what that could've meant—none of them good.

"What do you mean?" Annabelle repeated, unsettled. 

Leah ignored Annabelle and narrowed her eyes at her father. "See? This is why I didn't want you saying anything," she said. Her father only gave her an apologetic smile, and took another sip of his tea.

Annabelle, still perturbed, squeaked out, "Goddess, what—"

Leah clicked her tongued and tapped her manicured nail onto the space next to her teacup, beckoning Annabelle over to her. 

"Sit Poppy," she ordered. Before Annabelle could move, Leah snapped her fingers once. One of the servants by the wall sprung to life. He quickly sped over to the giantess. 

"Bring some cake and slice it up into small pieces," she commanded. 

The servant nodded with a quiet, "Yes Mistress" and rushed out of the room. Annabelle watched the gigantic figure leave, only to beckoned once again by the sound of Leah's tapping fingernail against the table.

"I'm not going to ask you again, Poppy," Leah warned.

The Shrinkee's curiosity was easily surpassed by her fear. She trudged over to the spot where Leah had indicated, and sat down as well as she could without exposing herself due to her skimpy costume.

"Oh sweetheart, don't take out your frustration with me on your pet," Governor Windsor smiled.  

Leah scoffed, "I'm not taking out anything on Poppy. I'm just protecting her from your 'teasing.'"

The governor chuckled, "You don't need to protect Poppy from me. She knows I'm just joking, right Poppy?"

Thankfully, Annabelle was saved from answering the governor. The servant returned with the cake in record speed. 

He placed it in front of Leah, and the giantess wasted no time feeding it to the Shrinkee. Annabelle supposed it was to keep her quiet. She couldn't ask questions if her mouth was full.

The giants, on the other hand, started up their conversation again. Their words were mostly mundane. They were catching up with each other. Leah told the governor about her classes and events she attended, while the governor discussed his travels and meetings with other public officials. 

Annabelle kept her ears open in case either of them said anything informative, but her mind kept wandering to what Governor Windsor had said about her being at the forefront of their movement. Despite what he had said after, he wasn't joking. 

Annabelle had always suspected they wanted to use her for something bigger and nefarious, but it was the first time one of the BSA members had come out and directly said it. 

The thought of being their pawn chilled the Shrinkee to her bones. 

YOU SHOULD BE SO LUCKY TO BE OF USE TO OUR GODDESS. YOU SHOULD BE IDENTIFYING ALL POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITIES TO ASSIST OUR GODDESS.

Annabelle ignored Poppy and angrily bit into another piece of cake that Leah held in front of her. Annabelle stewed in her angry thoughts when a singsong voice penetrated through the sunroom. 

"How is the most special girl on this side of the Atlantic?" 

Annabelle looked up to see a blonde plump woman grinning widely in the doorway. As surprised as Annabelle was to see her, the Shrinkee's jaw dropped when she witnessed Leah's actions. The usually impasse co-ed squealed as she shot up from her chair and rushed over to the woman. She wrapped her arms around the woman's wide frame. Annabelle, shaken from the giantess' sudden movements, was frozen as she watched the scene play out in front of her.

"Gemma!" Leah cried, "How are you here? I thought you were in Milan."

The woman returned Leah's embrace. "Business finished up early, and your father said you would be home for a bit," she said. Annabelle only just noticed the woman's British accent as she spoke.

Governor Windsor smiled at the woman. "It's been a while, how are you holding up, Gem?" He asked. 

Gemma returned his smile with her own, "Just about the same, business is good, but if I'm gone for more than five minutes everyone loses their heads up their own arses."

Leah released the woman. She frowned, "Are you staying for dinner at least?"

Gemma laughed, "Of course, I'll actually be in town for a few days."

Leah perked up, her face brightening. Annabelle was still in shock to see the giantess act in such a way. The co-ed was wearing a smile that wasn't tainted by lust, arrogance, or utter domination. She actually seemed like a normal college student.

The green eyed giantess smiled, "That's great because—" She cut herself off with a small gasp. Annabelle flinched as the massive co-ed's eyes flickered to her. With powerful and quick footsteps, Leah rushed over to the tea table and snatched Annabelle in a swift movement. The Shrinkee braced herself as Leah sped back over to the giant woman. 

Suddenly, Annabelle found herself inches away from the giant woman's face as Leah presented her from her open palm. Annabelle struggled not to retreat from the large woman's face. Her brown eyes were practically piercing through the Shrinkee. The woman had interesting features. Her nose was upturned, and her lips were thin, but coated in very pretty red lipstick. 

"This is Poppy," Leah announced proudly, "She's the Type 0 I was telling you about."

Gemma's red lips almost stretched to her ears. "She's absolutely gorgeous," she noted, "A beautiful Shrinkee for a beautiful girl."  

Leah smiled so widely, Annabelle wondered if her face was going to split in two. 

"Say hi Poppy," Leah ordered.

Annabelle obliged instantly, "Hello Ma'am."

Gemma's massive mouth opened and released a loud laugh, startling Annabelle. "Oh please don't call me Ma'am little one. You'll make me feel like I'm withering away. Just Ms. Gemma is fine," she said.
Annabelle nodded and corrected herself, "Yes Ms. Gemma."

The large woman's face brightened. She wiggled her giant finger against Annabelle's exposed midriff, tickling Annabelle.    

"She is absolutely precious," she cooed, "Did you pick out her outfit yourself?" Gemma asked, reminding Annabelle of the monstrosity she was wearing.

Leah giggled, "No, she did."

Annabelle inwardly bristled at Leah's half-truth, but kept her mouth shut. 

"She has amazing taste then," Gemma noted. 

Governor Windsor inserted, "Speaking of fashion..." 

Gemma grinned, "Right," the woman turned her attention to Leah, "I came to take you shopping. You can think of it as an early Christmas present."

Leah gasped, "Are you serious?"

Gemma nodded, "Deathly. We can go right now."

Leah's smile faltered as she glanced down at Annabelle. "Oh but..."

Governor Windsor offered, "You can leave Poppy here. I'll take care of her."

Annabelle's stomach dropped. 

No. Absolutely not. Annabelle turned to Leah. Based on the giantess' expression she felt the same way. 

In a rare moment, Governor Windsor's voice adopted a tone of sincerity. 

"Sweetheart, I promise you that I would never take something that belongs to you," he assured. 

Annabelle's heart sank as she saw Leah considering his words. Her eyes were filled with hesitancy. 

The Shrinkee begged the giant co-ed, "Please Goddess...don't."

Leah's eyes flickered to Annabelle. The Shrinkee's stomach turned when she saw guilt in them. 

"Poppy," Leah started, "You have to trust that your safety is my number one priority. I think you'll be the safest with my dad—"

Annabelle whimpered, but Leah continued, "Mr. Abbot's men are all around the perimeter of this house, and I know they won't let anything happen to you."

The Shrinkee couldn't be less concerned about someone snatching her away. She didn't want to be left alone with someone who she suspected was the most sociopathic of all the BSA members.   

"Goddess..." Annabelle pleaded.

Leah's face flashed with uncertainty, but she began walking towards the table before Annabelle could change her mind. 

She set Annabelle down onto the tea table in front of the governor. Leah flashed her father a warning glare. 

"Daddy..."

"I'll be on my best behavior, sweetheart," he said, grinning. 

Leah bent down in front of the tea table, her massive face filling Annabelle's vision. "Poppy, I shouldn't be gone long. I want you to be a good girl for me, okay?"

Annabelle considered giving her the silent treatment, but she wanted to give Leah a reason to return quickly.

With her go-to puppy dog eyes, Annabelle replied, "Okay Goddess, please come back soon. I'll miss you."

Leah's face melted. The Shrinkee was briefly engulfed as Leah pressed her gigantic lips against her head. The Shrinkee somberly watched Leah walk back over to Gemma, who was standing in the doorway, watching her proudly.

"You've really grown up into a responsible young woman," she praised, "You've changed so much from that impatient little girl you were." She laughed, "Remember when I first gave you Toe Jam?" 

Annabelle's ears perked up at the confusing statement. She tried to listen to what they were saying as they left the room, but the governor's teacup clattered loudly as he set it onto the tea table. Annabelle glanced up at the giant warily. The met her wary expression with a soft smile that chilled the Shrinkee.

She didn't know how long Leah would be gone, but she needed her to hurry up. 

Once the women left, Governor Windsor lifted his teacup again, and casually held it out in the direction of the servants. One servant jumped into action. He grabbed the tea pot that sat on a table near the servants and briskly walked over to pour in the tea into the governor's cup. 

After he was served, the governor took a sip of the tea. He made a big show of appreciating its taste. He hummed approvingly and unleashed a satisfied sigh after he swallowed. Annabelle did her best to ignore him. She didn't know why he was being so obnoxious, but she didn't even want to entertain the giant.

After another loud sip and sigh, the governor finally turned his handsome face towards her. 

"Your mother is dead."

Annabelle's heart stopped. She spun towards him, eyes wide. An intense nausea overtook her. The governor's face was even, as if he had just told her the weather report. Annabelle struggled to remember how to breathe. 

Suddenly, he cracked a smile. Annabelle searched his face, perplexed and desperate. 

"I'm just joking," he chuckled. Then he stopped himself and raised a dark eyebrow, "Or am I?"

Annabelle was going to vomit. "Wha—What?" She hissed. She couldn't make heads or tails of the governor. 

"It must really be harrowing to be a Shrinkee," Governor Windsor noted, "You have no control over anything. You have no knowledge of anything."

Annabelle stood up, rage in her heart. "Tell me," she demanded, "Is my mother okay?"

Governor Windsor cocked his head at Annabelle. "Now come on, would you believe me if I said yes? Would you believe me if I said no?" 

Annabelle glowered up at the giant. "Just tell me," she snapped.

The Governor dropped his smile. "Fine," he said, suddenly serious. His gigantic head lowered to the table. He leaned in close to the Shrinkee. 

He whispered, blowing air at Annabelle, "She's in my shoe."

Annabelle blanched. She felt like she was going to pass out. The Governor peered at Annabelle with an intense and piercing expression until he abruptly burst out laughing.

"Again, I'm just joking, Poppy," the governor announced. 

Annabelle clenched her fists. "Fuck you," she seethed. 

The governor's grin widened. He scratched underneath Annabelle's chin while the Shrinkee glared at him.

"Poppy," he chuckled, "How could your mother be in my shoe when she hasn't shrunken...yet."

Annabelle opened her mouth to curse him, when he shrugged with a laugh, "Or maybe she has shrunken, and we hid her somewhere. Maybe we hid her in the kitchen. Maybe we chopped her up and made her into a cake. Maybe you just ate a bit of dear old mommy dearest."

There was no point in listening to him. He was just trying to get under her skin.

Annabelle covered her ears and squeezed her eyes shut. "Fuck you fuck you fuck fuck you," she muttered over and over. 

The governor's booming laugh easily pierced through Annabelle's defenses. "Okay, you know what? I'm sorry Poppy. I went too far," Governor Windsor said, not sounding apologetic at all. 

"Seriously Poppy, open your eyes," he said, as though he was handing her an olive branch.

Annabelle knew she was going to regret it, but she tentatively reopened her eyes. She squeaked when she saw the governor's colossal shoe in front of her. Instinctively, Annabelle backed away. She felt the temperature shift, rising as his musky scent wafted into Annabelle's nose.

The governor smiled brightly, "See? Your mother's not in here."

A feminine sounding groan rose from the shoe. Annabelle froze. Her heart pounded in her ears. The governor's blue eyes peered down into his shoe. His eyebrows raised to his forehead as he feigned surprise. 

He tilted his shoe, and a thin feminine figure tumbled out. Annabelle felt as though she were watching the scene outside of her body. 

The governor prodded the tiny woman until she rolled onto her back. Annabelle unclenched when she realized she didn't recognize the woman.

"Like I said, your mother's not in my shoe," Governor Windsor chuckled. 

Annabelle's gaze shifted back to the woman. If Annabelle hadn't heard her groan before, she would've assumed she was dead. She was practically just skin and bones. Her hair and clothes—if anyone would call the rags she wore, clothes—were drenched with what Annabelle assumed was the governor's foot sweat. 

Annabelle grimaced. "Who is she?" Annabelle demanded.

The governor shrugged, "Who can remember?"

Annabelle glared at the giant before running over to the shrunken woman. Annabelle was overcome with the governor's foot funk as she reached the woman. She knelt down next to her soaked form. Annabelle watched her abdomen inflate and deflate as the woman desperately sucked in air. 

"Hey," Annabelle said gently, placing her hand on the woman's cheek. The woman's eyes fluttered open. They took a second to focus, but when they did, they landed on Annabelle. 

The woman's face contorted with pain. She tried to say something, but only a rasp came from her mouth. Annabelle noticed her lips were cracked and blistered. Despite being drenched in the governor's sweat, it seemed the woman was severely dehydrated. 

Annabelle cursed under her breath. She glanced up at the governor who was watching them with rapt amusement. She supposed asking him for water wouldn't be fruitful.

Annabelle scanned her surroundings for anything to help her. Eventually, her eyes landed on Leah's teacup. Before the governor could stop her, she bolted over to the gigantic cup. With a little bit of effort, Annabelle pulled herself up, so she was straddling the teacup's edge. She could still smell Leah's lingering cinnamon scent. 

Her heart pounded from the smell.

WHY WASTE YOUR TIME ON BUGS, WHEN YOU COULD BE BASKING IN THE HOLY SCENT OF OUR GODDESS.

"Not fucking now," Annabelle hissed. She ignored Poppy and tried to think of a way to retrieve the tea. She remembered her ridiculous hat.

Quickly, Annabelle removed the hat from her head and scooped up the tea until her hat was full. She ignored the governor's amused chuckle, and carefully jumped down from the cup. Annabelle rushed back over to the woman, ensuring not to spill a single drop. 

Annabelle held up the woman's head with her arm, and gingerly placed the edge of her hat to her lips. Slowly, Annabelle began to tilt the hat so the tea trickled into the woman's mouth. 
The woman erupted into a coughing fit, but Annabelle held her steady. After she was finished, Annabelle continued to help her drink the tea. Once the liquid ran out, the woman allowed her head to drop into Annabelle's arms. 

The woman, still breathing heavily, winced in pain. She glanced down at her legs, and for the first time Annabelle noticed one of her legs was broken.

"Are you okay?" Annabelle asked.

The woman looked up at Annabelle with intrigued eyes. "You're a very strangely dressed angel," she noted.

Annabelle gave her a small smile. "I'm not an angel. What's your name?" She asked.

"Daria," she replied, her voice still raspy. 

"Okay Daria, don't worry because—"

"Your ingenuity never ceases to amaze me, Poppy," Governor Windsor's booming voice noted, interrupting her.

Daria flinched at the governor's voice. Annabelle placed a reassuring hand on her arm. 

She glared up at the giant. "Let her go," she demanded. 

Governor Windsor smirked and shot Annabelle a dubious look. "Poppy you know I can't do that. Now I can end her punishment early and return her to where we store the other bugs," he said.

Daria looked up at him, hopeful. Annabelle knew better.

The governor continued, "But I can't seem to remember the reasoning for her punishment—and I can't absolve someone if I don't remember what I'm absolving them for."

Annabelle wished he was closer so she could spit in his face again. 

The governor's monstrous hand suddenly propelled itself towards them. Daria screamed and tried to sit up to run, but her body must've been too weak to move.

Annabelle attempted to grab her, but the governor was too fast for her. Daria screamed as she was dangled in between the governor's thumb and finger, directly in front of his gigantic face.

With a wide smile he asked, "Remind me, bug, what were you being punished for?"

"Put her down!" Annabelle screamed.

Governor Windsor placed a finger against his lips. "Shush Poppy, wait a moment," he said. His blue eyes returned to Daria's shrieking form.

"Tell me bug, I don't have all day," he ordered.

"T-Treason!" Daria managed to scream out.

The governor tilted his head. His face slightly scrunched. "Bug, where are you from?" He asked.

Annabelle frowned. She didn't see why that was relevant.

"Please!" Daria screamed.

Governor Windsor sighed, "Bug, I don't have all day. I won't ask again."

"C-Colony 8, section C!" Daria shouted.

Annabelle was confused, but the governor's face lit up with realization. "Ah, I remember now. You and your little insubordinate friends didn't think you needed to follow the rules," he said. 

Daria's body flailed around, except for her broken leg, which remained limp. She screamed, "N-No I—"

Governor Windsor unceremoniously placed her back onto the table. Daria yelped as she collided with the table. 

"Daria!" Annabelle cried. She ran over to where the woman landed. Daria was withering on her back, tears streaming down her face. Annabelle knelt next to her, not knowing what to do.

"Poppy," the governor's booming voice called cheerfully, "You are just so compassionate—it really is your worst trait."

Annabelle narrowed her eyes. "You're a monster," she snarled. 

Governor Windsor chuckled. "No I'm not, I'm a politician—well I suppose depending on who you ask..." He trailed off with a smile before continuing, "I'm just interested how you think, Poppy. You're so creative when it comes to saving Shrinkees who aren't yourself. The things you think of are ingenious actually—so much that I'm going to make you a deal."

Annabelle cursed under her breath. There was no way it was going to end well for her. She hated the games the giants played. They usually resulted in death or utter humiliation. 

The governor started, "I could place your new bug friend back inside my shoe and do a little tap dance or—"

Daria began to start screaming at the governor's words. Annabelle flinched and wrapped her arm around her.

"Shh, it's okay," she reassured, "I won't let him hurt you."

"Or," the governor continued with a widening smirk, "You could solve a problem for me." 

"What do you want?" Annabelle growled. 

Governor Windsor laughed, "Don't be angry at me, Poppy. This a problem that bug you're holding created."

Annabelle repeated her words, slower and with more anger seeping through, "What do you want?"

Governor Windsor considered her words. He hummed as his eyes drifted from Annabelle, and he looked off to the side of the room.

He muttered to himself, "I suppose I can't just take you there...Leah might actually hate me if I did that...okay, all right."

Annabelle looked up at the governor curiously. She watched as he seemed to agree with himself and become more resolute. Governor Windsor turned to the servants who lined the walls. 

"One of you bring the prisoners from colony 8, section C," he ordered before adding, "Also bring our little warden too. Meet me in the conference room."

Annabelle didn't know what he was planning, but she felt Daria tense in her arms, so she knew it wouldn't be pleasant. 

The governor returned his attention to her. His smile displayed his perfect teeth. He chuckled darkly down at Annabelle.

"Let's see if we can put your mind to work."

--
Annabelle grimaced as she looked at the disheveled group of people in front of her. They looked like they hadn't showered in weeks, and eaten in days. There were approximately twenty people in the group—all wearing the same rags as Daria. 

"I think some introductions are in order," Governor Windsor boomed from above. Annabelle clenched her fists at his voice. She was so sick of him.

He'd spent the last hour or so ordering servants around to prepare for whatever he had planned. He ignored each and every one of Annabelle's questions. He didn't even acknowledge her until he plucked her and Daria up and took them to a windowless room that only held a long table and surrounding chairs.  

When they arrived, the group of people had already been on the table, waiting. 

"Poppy," Governor Windsor called with a smile, forcing her thoughts back to the situation at hand, "These bugs are property of the BSA. They've been ordered not to reveal anything of their origins and current living situation, so please don't waste time asking."

He addressed the people, "Bugs, this is Poppy. She is also property of the BSA, but she is the BSA's most valuable property. For this meeting's purpose, you can think of her as a mediator. Please refrain from touching her or getting closer than is necessary."

Annabelle cringed at the governor's introduction. He wasn't making the situation any easier. The Shrinkees looked at her with explicit distrust. She could feel their eyes on her, and suddenly she was very aware of the clothes she was wearing. At least they looked at Daria, who sat down next to her, with longing and glee. Annabelle hoped they would come to trust her through her proximity with Daria.

The governor requested, "Little warden, if you could explain the prisoner's situation to Poppy."

Annabelle watched a blonde woman about the giantesses' age step forward. She wore the same rags as the others, but she had some kind of badge stuck to her chest. 

The warden's face lit up as she spoke to the governor. "Of course, Master!" She chirped. 

Annabelle cringed at the earnest adoration in the warden's face. From the reactions of the other Shrinkees, they were equally revolted. 

The warden turned to Annabelle, and for a second Annabelle thought she looked familiar, but the Shrinkee's thoughts were abruptly ended when the blonde's face twisted with disgust as she looked her up and down. Annabelle had no idea why she was looking at her like she'd shat in her coffee, but it was pissing her off.

"Listen closely, because I'm not going to repeat myself," the warden started, "These ingrates have been refusing to fulfil their assigned responsibilities—"

One Shrinkee man with short cropped black hair shouted from the group, "That's not true! We just refuse to praise a monster who killed—"

A sharp slap-like sound echoed around them. In an instant he was on the ground. The warden stood over him, rubbing her palm. Annabelle blinked. She had no idea how the warden managed to move so quickly.

The man cradled his cheek from the ground. Annabelle's mouth dropped slightly. The Shrinkees were malnourished, but the warden had still just slapped an adult man to the ground. 

"Silence bug," she spat, literally. She hocked a glob of thick liquid onto his face. The man seethed, but remained silent. The warden walked back over to Annabelle while the other Shrinkees helped the man back up to his feet.

The governor was all smiles from above. Annabelle bristled. Of course he was enjoying the show.

"As I was saying," the warden continued, "Each morning before they are supposed to start their tasks, they are required to pledge their undying loyalty and love to Master Warren." 

Annabelle cringed. She didn't know where the people came from, or what their "tasks" were, but she empathized with their reluctance to want to swear their loyalty to the governor. 

Daria, who had been quiet the entire time she sat next to Annabelle, shouted at the warden, "Why would we pledge our loyalty to a fucking devil!" 

The warden's face contorted with fury. "Devil?" She hissed, "A true devil would've ripped your limbs from your body one by one after you created this traitorous movement. The fact that you're alive shows his generous spirit."

Annabelle was getting nauseated listening to the warden. She sounded like Poppy.

"Can we just all calm down," Annabelle pleaded, "What do they need to do for you to leave them alone?"

The warden narrowed her eyes at Annabelle. She spat out her answer, "Kneel. Bow down to Master Warren and beg for his forgiveness. Then pledge their loyalty."

The crowd erupted with fierce protests.

"Never!"

"Go fuck yourselves!"

"He's a monster!"

Governor Windsor chuckled from above. He rested his elbow on the table and leaned his head against his fist as he comfortably watched the scene unfold. 

"Looks like you have a lot of work to do, Poppy," he smirked. 

Annabelle clenched her fists and looked away before she made the situation worse. She turned to the still shouting people.

"Hey!" She shouted over their voices. It took a minute, but they quieted down enough to hear her. 

She took in a deep breath before asking simply, "Do you want to live?"

The Shrinkees hesitated, uncertain of what Annabelle had just said. "What do you mean?" A bald Shrinkee woman asked.

Annabelle thrust her finger towards Governor Windsor. "If you don't do what he says, then he's going to kill you all," she revealed.

The Shrinkees' faces darkened. The man who had been slapped by the warden spat, "We don't care."

Annabelle frowned. She hadn't been expecting that. Daria sat up straighter on the ground and shook her head. 

She whimpered, "You don't understand. We have no reason to live...our children... our babies..." She broke out into harrowing sobs. 

Annabelle lowered herself to console Daria on the ground, her stomach dropping with her. Annabelle wrapped her arms around the crying woman. She could hear a few soft sobs from the crowd.

Annabelle embraced her tighter. "I...I'm so sorry," she whispered.

The warden's shrill voice pierced through the sorrow, "You all should be grateful beyond belief that your bug offspring were blessed to become nourishment for our masters and mistresses."

The room began to spin. Annabelle was so dizzy that she hardly heard the vitriolic curses being thrown at the warden.

She tried to steady herself as she stood back up to her feet. Eaten. Their children were eaten. Annabelle had assumed they'd been taken away from them, or at worst...crushed underneath a foot, but eaten?

More perplexed than anything, Annabelle craned her neck to meet Governor Windsor's gaze. He peered down at her, still thoroughly entertained. 

"You..." Annabelle had a difficult time getting the words out, she was so confused. It couldn't be true, "You ate their children?" She asked genuinely. 

Governor Windsor shrugged, "Our parfaits were missing that crunch, so I improvised."

Before Annabelle could comprehend his words, the bald woman unleashed a guttural shriek as she attempted to charge at the governor's elbow. She got in maybe two steps before the warden had her in a headlock. Muscles Annabelle hadn't noticed before, bulged out of the blonde's biceps as she gripped the woman's neck. The bald woman desperately scratched at the warden's unyielding arms as her face began to turn purple.

Annabelle was about to intervene when Governor Windsor casually tapped the table with his gigantic finger. 

"Remember, no killing...yet," he told the warden with a smile. 

Instantly, the warden released the woman. The bald woman collapsed onto the ground, gasping for air. The other Shrinkees rushed over to make sure she was okay. The warden dropped to her knees and lowered her head onto the table until her forehead was pressed against its surface.

"I am so sorry Master! I got carried away," she yelped, sounding genuinely devastated by her mistake.

Annabelle cringed at the display. The governor chuckled, "That's okay, I enjoy your enthusiasm." 

The warden jumped up and beamed from the praise, looking as happy as Annabelle had seen her. Annabelle had never felt so disgusted by another Shrinkee. Annabelle wondered what the fuck had happened to her that she'd sunken so low?

The governor turned his attention to Annabelle. "The truth is Poppy, as much as their offspring provided a much needed crunch to our dessert, really there was an unpredicted growth in population so certain individuals had to go," he explained. 

Annabelle didn't know what population he was referring to, nor did she care. "Children?" Annabelle underscored. 

Governor Windsor sighed, "You don't have the full picture yet, so I can understand your confusion; however, trust me when I say it was the most productive decision."  

Annabelle ran her fingers through her hair, pushing her hat onto the ground, "Pro—productive? Productive for who? How could there be any reasoning good enough to eat—" 

Annabelle stopped herself. She turned away from everyone. She began walking and rubbing her scalp. 

How could she do what he wanted? He was a monster, simple as that. She couldn't look into the eyes of the parents' of devoured children and tell them to swear their loyalty to one of the monsters who had eaten them.

"You understand now," Daria's voice said, breaking through her thoughts as though she were reading them. She continued, "There's no way we could pledge our loyalty to..." her voice died off, shaking her head in disgust.

Governor Windsor's booming voice echoed around them. Grinning down at her, he asked, "Are you admitting defeat Poppy? Tell me now so I can have my boots brought to me."

Annabelle shot him a look of disgust and anger. He met her anger with a wink. She hated him. She hated him more than anyone else at that moment.

But she couldn't let the Shrinkees die.

"Fuck," she hissed. She turned to the Shrinkees. She inhaled and then released the breath, attempting to calm herself.

"You can't die," she stated, "Not like this, not under a boot."

"What's the difference?" A blond man from the crowd shouted, "There's nothing to live for."

Annabelle shook her head, "That's not true, you have to keep going. If you die now, then your children's deaths will have been for nothing."

"We don't care!" A woman with thinning long dark hair cried, "We can't keep living like this. It doesn't matter if we do everything they say, they'll still kill us without a second thought. Our children did nothing wrong and they still were slaughtered!"

"She's right!" The man who'd been slapped yelled, "Who's to say they don't kill us tomorrow, because of some other bullshit reason?"

Annabelle gulped. She wasn't getting through to them. Daria's face twisted with bitterness, "There's just no point to this. They're never going to let us go. Either we stay as slaves forever, or they kill us eventually. At least if we die right now, we won't have to be afraid anymore. I'd rather die here than worship him."

"No, that's not—" Annabelle bit her tongue, stopping herself. 

They were talking as if there wasn't any hope, but they were wrong. There was the Resistance. They had already proven that they could save people. But it wasn't as though she could mention them in front of the governor and the warden.

As if she were proving her point, the warden cocked her head and folded her muscular arms, "That's not what? Are you saying that Master Warren isn't worthy of worship?"

Annabelle gritted her teeth. This wasn't fucking working. How was she supposed to give them hope to live when there were two heinous beings directly showcasing why they shouldn't have hope. 
She closed her eyes, trying to think. If she wanted to save them, then she couldn't give them hope. Hope wouldn't bring them to their knees. She needed—

FEAR.

Annabelle froze.

IS THAT NOT WHAT MAKES A TRUE GOD WORTHY? HIS ABILITY TO INSTILL FEAR INTO HIS WORSHIPERS?

Annabelle's eyes shot open. She couldn't breathe. She took a step back, almost stumbling. The other Shrinkees looked at her with confusion. 

She turned from them, and covered her ears.

WHAT COULD BE MORE FEARSOME THAN A BEING THAT HAS THE POWER TO END THE LIVES OF HUNDREDS? WHAT COULD BE MORE FEARSOME THAN A BEING THAT COULD CEASE THE EXISTENCE OF PATHETIC BUG CHILDREN WITH ONLY HIS MASSIVE MAW AND POWERFUL STOMACH?

"No no no no, please," Annabelle begged tears in her eyes, "Not him, please not him." 

OF COURSE HIM. YOU HAVE SEEN IT. WHY FIGHT? HIS POWER GOES FAR PAST ANYTHING WE COULD IMAGINE. THOUSANDS OF BUGS HAVE MOST LIKELY ALREADY FALLEN TO HIM. BUT WE—WE CAN STAY AT HIS FEET—WORSHIPING HIM.

Annabelle fell to her knees, "Get out of my head, get out of my head."

From what sounded like miles away, she heard Daria's concerned voice, "A-Are you okay? Someone hel—"

The governor's voice thundered through the table—through Annabelle's mind. It lost its mirth. His voice was deadly serious. "No one touch her, that is an order," he commanded. 

LISTEN TO OUR GOD, HE KNOWS WHAT IS COMING IS INEVITABLE.

"I'd rather die," Annabelle hissed. 

THE ONLY ONES SUCCUMBING TO THE DEEP ABYSS OF DEATH ARE THESE BUGS YOU INEXPLICABLY CARE ABOUT. YOU WANT TO SAVE THEM? THEN USE ME POPPY. ALLOW ME TO USE OUR BODY TO SPEAK THE GOSPEL OF OUR GOD. I CAN MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND. I CAN SAVE THEM.

Annabelle frantically shook her head, "N-No, no there has to be another way."

THERE IS NOT. 

Annabelle's head felt like it was going to split open. Nausea found her once again. She slapped her palm violently against her head. She needed to stay conscious. 

THERE IS NO USE FIGHTING. WE BOTH KNOW YOU HAVE ALREADY LOST. 

"Please, don't do this," Annabelle begged. A sob escaped her throat. 

IT IS ALREADY DONE.


--
The sun shinned warmly against Annabelle's face. Her eyes fluttered open as she tried to get her bearings. She knew that she was in Poppy's domain, but she didn't feel the familiar soft field of flowers underneath her. 

Instead, she was propped up. She flinched as she became more aware of her surroundings. She tried to move but realized she was bound to something. Annabelle's stomach dropped.

She was tied a tree. Her arms were spread out, each tied to a tree branch. Another binding wrapped around the tree, tying her shins to the trunk. The tree wasn't very tall, her feet touched the tops of the blades of grass below her, but it was thick and impossible to break from.

"I've missed you," a voice giggled.

Annabelle snapped her head up to see Poppy skipping towards her with her hands behind her back. Annabelle cringed when she saw her outfit. She was dressed in a latex suit that emphasized all of her assets. Annabelle couldn't help but notice written across her prodigious chest were the words DADDY'S GIRL.

"Let me down," Annabelle hissed.

"No thank you," Poppy chirped. Her eyes slowly traversed along Annabelle's body. It was only then did the Shrinkee realize she was naked. Annabelle made a move to cover herself, but of course was still restricted by her bindings. 

"It's like a bummer about your clothes, they were so cute!" She took a step closer, grinning with lust in her eyes. "But this is good too," she added.

"Please don't do this," Annabelle begged, "Those people don't deserve this."

Poppy's eyes shot open, as though she were shocked and offended. "What do you think I'm going to do?" She said incredulously. She continued, "I'm only going to have a little talk with them about why they should submit to our God."

Annabelle snarled, "He is not my God."

Poppy shrugged, "Agree to disagree."

Annabelle narrowed her eyes at Poppy. She tilted her head and snarked, "You're pretty non-committal, huh? What happened to your amazing Goddesses?"

Poppy giggled, inciting anger within Annabelle. She furrowed her brow and smiled, "I haven't decided on anyone...yet," she said. "I have to dip my toe in the pool to see if I want to swim in it for all eternity."

She giggled manically as lust filled her eyes, "And I've gotta say, the water is feeling fine."

Annabelle grimaced, "You're disgusting. You're talking about a man who ate children. A man who—"

Suddenly Poppy removed her hands from her behind her. She pulled out a ball gag. Before Annabelle could attempt to resist, Poppy pressed the gag into her mouth and tightly wrapped it around her head. 

Annabelle tried to scream, but it only came out as muffled groans. 

"That's enough out of you for now," she giggled. Poppy moved so close to her, that Annabelle could feel her body heat. Poppy began to trace her finger along Annabelle's curves. Annabelle cringed from her touch.

"You know, you resist every time, and every time this ends in the same way," she noted. 

Poppy bent down until she reached Annabelle's stomach. Annabelle groaned out muffled protests as she felt Poppy's wet tongue slither along her midriff. 

Poppy stood up to her full height. "Honestly I thought you would be happy," Poppy said. Annabelle shot her an incredulous look. 

Poppy clarified, "He's everything you could want in a God." She moved in close again. Gently, she pressed her lips in the crook of Annabelle's neck. Annabelle futilely tried to move away. 

"He's intelligent," she said, before sinking her teeth into Annabelle's neck. 

She winced and cried out in pain, but Poppy ignored her. Poppy lowered herself again. Annabelle yelled muffled shouts through the gag as she felt Poppy's lips on her thigh. 

"He's decisive," she stated. Once again, a sharp pain went through Annabelle's thigh as Poppy bit her again.

Poppy rose again, inches away from Annabelle's face. Annabelle glowered at her, but she continued to smile as if they were having a mutually pleasant conversation.

Poppy leaned forward and plopped a wet kiss against Annabelle's nose. "He's powerful," she whispered. Annabelle knew it was coming, but she still hissed when Poppy bit down on her nose. 

"What more could you want?" She smirked, removing her teeth from Annabelle's flesh. 

Annabelle had a plethora of comebacks she wanted to spit at Poppy, but her gag was successful in doing its job.  

"Do you know what your problem is?" Poppy asked, "You're too soft." She traced a finger across Annabelle's chest. It stopped above her heart. 

"In here," she whispered.

She continued, "There's only one person you should care about, and that's our God. Not the dumb offspring of bugs, not your stupid family—just our God." 

Annabelle squirmed as Poppy began to twist her left nipple. "Plus, I thought this was all you ever wanted," she whispered as she moved her free hand to Annabelle's other nipple.

Annabelle gave her a confused look through the pain. 

Poppy looked at her as if it were obvious. She giggled, "Don't play dumb with me. You know..." 

Poppy grabbed Annabelle's face, holding her still. She pressed her body completely against her, grinding her crotch into hers. 

She gently kissed Annabelle's cheek. She moaned, "An older man..."  She turned Annabelle's face and kissed her other cheek. She breathed, "Who cares about you—who loves you..."

Poppy suddenly inserted her fingers through Annabelle's lower lips. Annabelle gasped, just realizing that Poppy had undone her ball gag. 

She had no time to defend herself as Poppy's lips came crashing into hers. Annabelle was putty the moment their lips touched. Poppy sucked and smacked the energy right out of her. It was just she and Poppy, and the sound of their wet kissing in the middle of the empty, silent meadow. Annabelle's chest became drenched with a mixture of their saliva as Poppy thoroughly made out with Annabelle. Drool cascaded between their wriggling bosoms. 

"Don't run from this," Poppy moaned, "Be honest, this is what you've always wanted..."

Annabelle's eyes began to droop until they were closed. She felt herself slipping, slipping away. 

Poppy's voice was the last thing she heard before she fell into the darkness.

"...what you've always wanted...a daddy."


--
"...oppy! Poppy!"

Annabelle gasped, jolting into consciousness. She was on something soft. Cinnamon, she smelled cinnamon.  

She blinked. She was high up in Leah's hand. Annabelle looked up to see the giantess staring down at her with tears in her eyes.

A sharp pang struck Annabelle. She was suddenly very alert. 

"What's wrong, Goddess?" She demanded. She looked around at her surroundings. She was still in the conference room. 

The Shrinkees.

Annabelle began to make a move to crawl over to the edge of the giantess' hand to look down, but Leah's finger was faster. 

Leah gently stroked Annabelle's cheek. Relief filled her teary eyes. 

"Poppy, are you...?" She trailed off.

Annabelle was frustrated with herself. She needed to check on the Shrinkees, but she couldn't pull herself away from Leah's touch. The giantess didn't just seem sad, she looked as though she were hurt. 

Leah's turned her gaze upward, anger filling her features. Annabelle similarly turned to see Leah was glaring at her father, who stood with a rare serious expression on his face. 

"You lied to me," Leah hissed. 

As captivating as the giants' conversation was, she needed to check on the Shrinkees. Annabelle crawled over to the edge of Leah's hand, as the giants continued above her.
Annabelle peered down at the table. It was difficult to discern what they were doing, but she was relieved to see the Shrinkees were still alive on the table. She narrowed her eyes to perceive them better. They were all together, but their bodies were contorted weirdly. 

A gasp escaped her lips when she realized what she was looking at. 

They were kneeling.  

Annabelle was a mix of emotions. She was beyond grateful that they had survived. But they had seemed so resolute in their refusal to submit to the governor.

Annabelle's mouth went dry. What did Poppy do

"I did not lie, Leah," Governor Windsor said evenly, bringing Annabelle's attention back to the giants. 

Leah cried, "You told me you wouldn't take her!" Annabelle winced from the giantess' volume. She'd never seen Leah so upset.

Governor Windsor refuted, "No, I didn't. I said that I would never take anything that belonged to you." He folded his arms, "Sweetheart, after seeing what you've just seen, can you truly say Poppy belongs to you?" 

Leah's face crumbled. Annabelle could tell she was trying to hold back tears. The governor winced at his daughter's sadness. 

"Oh baby girl," he sighed. He placed a comforting hand on Leah's cheek. "I'm not trying to hurt you, sweetheart. You know I love and respect you. I respect you so much that I'm not going to go easy on you. You know what I've always said: If you desire something—take it."

He wiped a stray tear from Leah's cheek with his massive thumb. "If you want Poppy, then take her. Make it so she never even has the thought that there is anyone else out there for her. Make her see that you are her only option—only you," he declared. 

Annabelle could vomit. She was seeing in real time just how the governor had managed to make his daughter so fucked up. The Shrinkee yelped when Leah's fingers began to curl inwards. She quickly found herself wrapped in Leah's unyielding fist. 

Annabelle anxiously looked up to see Leah sating at her father with narrowed eyes that seemed to be on fire.

"Oh I will," she declared. 
---

Annabelle glanced at the bedroom door with a nervous stomach. It had been hours since Leah had placed Annabelle in her cage and stormed out the room.   
The only thing Leah had said to her before she left was to not answer if any of the other giantesses called. 

As Annabelle was assaulted with the loud buzzing that came from the key panel, she realized following Leah's command was going to be more difficult than expected. It'd been three minutes and Annabelle couldn't take it any longer.

She pulled herself up from the floor she had been laying on to color, and trudged over to the key panel Annabelle saw the number 1 key's light was blinking. 

She mentally prepared herself and pressed the button.

"Goddess Na—"

"Poppy why were you ignoring me?" Naomi demanded. She sounded a little more than annoyed. 

"I'm sorry Goddess Naomi, but Goddess Leah told me not to answer any calls," Annabelle said, "So can you actually please hang—"

"She did what?" Naomi growled, "That little hypocrite. After she made such a big deal when Molly didn't tell us you were with her parents. I'm gonna—"

Naomi was cut off by the bedroom door swinging open. Annabelle groaned quietly as Leah walked through the door. 

Of all the giantesses that could have called at that time—Naomi was by far the worst possible outcome. Leah was already in a dark mood, and her natural rivalry with Naomi was only going to exasperate things.

"Goddess can you please hang—"

Annabelle stopped herself when Leah's powerful footsteps became louder as she approached the cage. Leah cast a dark shadow over Annabelle. Her lips were twisted into a deep scowl. Annabelle had to look away from her, suddenly overwhelmed by the oppressive mood.

Naomi's voice pierced through the tension.

"What the hell, Leah? Who are you to tell Poppy that she can't answer when one of us calls?" She snapped. 

Annabelle's shoulders tensed at Naomi's harsh tone. She generally didn't like to be in the same room as Leah and Naomi when they got into it, but they both seemed so on edge that Annabelle wanted to hide under the bed. 

Leah ignored Naomi, and bent down in front of the cage. Her eyes were filled with disappointment. 

"Seriously Poppy, I gave you one simple order and you can't even follow that? How am I supposed to trust you?" Leah implored. 

Annabelle knew she shouldn't give two shits about the giantesses' opinion of her, but somehow she found herself cut by Leah's words. 

"Don't talk to Poppy like that," Naomi snapped. 

Leah's face darkened. "Hang up," she spat.

Naomi laughed dryly, "No, I'm not your fucking Shrinkee. You can't tell me what to do."

Leah closed her eyes, and Annabelle could tell she was trying to calm herself down. The Shrinkee knew she had to do something or else it was only going to escalate.

Annabelle adopted the most sickeningly sweet voice and pleaded, "Goddess Naomi, please can you end the call? I love you and I miss you and I want to talk to you, but it's my time with Goddess Leah. I promise we can talk as much as you want when I come over to your house."

There was silence on the other end of the call and Annabelle hoped that Naomi didn't take offense to the Shrinkee essentially taking Leah's side.

Naomi sighed, "I miss you too Poppy. Fine, I'll hang up, but I want this exact same treatment when you're with me, understand?"

"Yes Goddess!" Annabelle squeaked, relieved that it had worked. 

"And tell your other Goddess to pull that stick from her ass," Naomi quickly added before ending the call. 

Annabelle warily glanced at Leah, who still had her eyes closed. When she opened them, she turned her green orbs to Annabelle. Her face, still stern as ever, didn't change as she retrieved Annabelle from the cage. The Shrinkee forced herself not to squirm within Leah's tight grasp. 

Annabelle didn't know what Poppy had done when she had control over her body, but she figured it must've been pretty horrible for Leah to be acting the way she was.

Leah placed Annabelle onto her desk. Despite her apparent anger, the giantess was still gentle. Regardless, Annabelle withdrew under her gaze.

Leah moved swiftly as she did something that forced Annabelle's mouth to gape open. The giantess set her other hand onto the desk. She opened it, revealing a slightly disoriented warden. Although her face was red, and there was a damp layer of sweat across her pale skin, she was beaming so widely Annabelle wondered if her lips hurt.

Leah's steel gaze shifted to Annabelle, unnerving the Shrinkee. Annabelle couldn't remember the last time the giantess looked at her so coldly. 

"I brought Toe Jam here to give you a new perspective about belonging to me, but seeing as though you don't appreciate me enough to even listen to the single direction I gave you, I'm putting her in charge. She's going to make sure you don't talk to anyone else while I'm gone," Leah declared. 

Annabelle's mind was whirl. She had a million questions, but the only thing she could think to ask was, "Toe Jam?"

She furrowed her brow at the warden.  The warden, or rather Toe Jam, folded her muscular arms and cocked her head with a smug smile. 

Annabelle looked up questionably at Leah, but she was already making her way to leave. Annabelle glanced uneasily at Toe Jam. 

"Goddess?" Annabelle called to her. 

"I have things to take care of now. I'll be back," Leah said dryly, without turning back to look at Annabelle. The giantess left, closing the door loudly behind her. 

"Goodbye Mistress!" Toe Jam sang with a vicious smile. 

Annabelle's heart sank. Not only for being left alone with Toe Jam, but for being left at all. No matter what she did, the giantesses always treated her like a puppy that was still being housetrained—they were strict but still affectionate. Leah's behavior was a first for Annabelle.

YOU HAVE DISOBEYED YOUR GODDESS AND NOW SHE IS RE-EVALUATING YOUR WORTH. THE FAULT LIES WHOLLY WITH YOU IF SHE DISCARDS US.

Poppy's words hurt Annabelle more than she would ever admit. The Shrinkee bit at her thumbnail. 

"She wouldn't do that," Annabelle mumbled. Even though she said the words, she was still unsure. Leah had said all those things about "making sure she was the only option for her" but Annabelle was still rattled by the coldness in Leah's eyes. She'd never seen any of the giantesses treat her in such a way. 

Annabelle wanted to scream. Why did she even care? It was a good thing if Leah gave up on her. That would be one less giantess vying for ownership of her.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" Toe Jam's irate voice cut through Annabelle's thoughts. 

Annabelle glanced at her. She was still wearing the same smug smile. 

"What?" Annabelle snapped. 

Toe Jam narrowed her brown eyes at Annabelle. "You made Mistress angry," she stated.

Annabelle rolled her eyes. She was going to snap again at her, but she realized she had information she needed.

Annabelle turned to her, "Hey, what did I...what happened in the conference room with the other Shrinkees?"

Toe Jam pursed her already thin lips. "What's wrong with you? Don't you remember?"

"No," Annabelle sighed.

Toe Jam regarded her with suspicion, "Why not?"

"Can you just tell me what happened?" Annabelle demanded.

"Only if you tell me why you can't remember what you said," Toe Jam retorted.

Annabelle ran her hands through her hair and groaned, "Why are you like this—"

Annabelle shook her head, cutting herself off. She relented. "I'm a Type 0 and the hormones sometimes fucks with my head," she answered quickly. 

"What's a Type 0?" Toe Jam asked. 

Annabelle turned to her in surprise. She scanned her face to see if she was being serious. When the blonde just stared at her, waiting for a response, Annabelle figured she was being earnest.

She started to explain, "So do you know how most people with HDD are categorized as Type 1?"

Toe Jam stared at her blankly, "What?" 

Annabelle blinked. She had to be screwing with her. Annabelle explained further, "People with HDD. Shrinkees—"

"Oh you mean bugs?" Toe Jam said. Annabelle was surprised to hear that Toe Jam's words weren't spoken with any kind of vitriol. She spoke as though she we genuinely asking.

"Shrinkees," Annabelle corrected, "Are not bugs. We are not bugs." 

Toe Jam frowned, "That's not what you said to the prisoners before." 

Annabelle straightened up, "What did I say—"

"Maybe that's why Mistress is angry with you. You're a liar," she said, her smug smile returning. 

"How am I a liar?" Annabelle snapped. 

"You told the prisoners all of these things about how Master Warren was the best person alive, and no one could compare to him. You talked about all of the ways he could kill them. It was shocking—even for me. You just went on and on until Mistress came. She looked so upset when she heard you talking about Master, but you just kept going. So either you're lying about Master being the best, or lying about Mistress being the best—either way, you're a liar," Toe Jam concluded. 

Annabelle grimaced. If Toe Jam was telling the truth, then Annabelle understood Leah being hurt. Annabelle wasn't exactly sure of Leah and her father's relationship, but she knew there was a weird power dynamic between the two of them. If Leah heard Poppy gushing over her father, then that would explain her reaction.

Annabelle found her stomach turning at the thought of Leah hearing Poppy's mad ravings. 

"You don't deserve an ounce of Mistress' attention," Toe Jam growled. 

Her words struck Annabelle deeper than she'd ever admit. The Shrinkee lashed back out, "You were up the governor's ass too!"

Toe Jam's arms dropped to her sides as her pale face turned almost transplant. Her eyes were wide, "I have never been anywhere close to Master's behind."

Annabelle blinked, perplexed, until she realized Toe Jam took her words literally. She would've laughed if she wasn't so angry. 

"I didn't mean you've actually been up his ass, I just meant that you basically worship the governor. The things you said about him to the Shrinkees were insane," she spat.

Toe Jam looked as though she were attempting to incinerate Annabelle with her eyes. In a flash, she was gripping Annabelle by her cowgirl fringes. Toe Jam was shorter than Annabelle, but she could easily feel the strength in Toe Jam's fingers as she gripped her. 

Toe Jam hissed, "I respect Master Warren, just like I respect all of my betters! But no one—no one—is more important to me than Mistress. That's the difference between us." Although she was a ball of fury, all Annabelle could think about when she looked at Toe Jam was how familiar she looked. 

Toe Jam shoved Annabelle, forcing the Shrinkee onto the surface of the desk. Annabelle grunted from the hard fall, but she'd been pushed much harder than that before.

"What the hell makes you so special?" Toe Jam suddenly shouted over her.

"What?" Annabelle asked, irritated. 

Toe Jam snarled at her, "Master said you were their most valuable property, and Mistress—even though she was so angry—so sad about what you said—she told me that I needed to protect you and talk about how great she is. She actually cares about what you think of her, and I don't understand that at all. Is it just because you're pretty? You're just a bug so why...?" 

Toe Jam pulled her leg back, as if she was going to kick Annabelle. The Shrinkee put her arms up to defend herself, but Toe Jam suddenly froze.

She dropped her leg and clenched her jaw, an expression of frustration spread across her features. 

"Mistress Leah said to protect," she grumbled. It sounded as though she were speaking to herself more than Annabelle.

Toe Jam plopped onto the floor next to Annabelle. She sat on her butt, with her knees pointed to the ceiling. Her arms draped over her knees and her head dropped slightly. Although Annabelle was still on alert from almost being kicked into unconsciousness, a part of her that she would never acknowledge out loud was overcome with relief from Toe Jam's words about Leah. She didn't want the giantesses' attention in capacity, but she'd be lying if she claimed her inner-child wasn't relieved at not having been abandoned.  

Toe Jam, on the other hand, appeared forlorn. 

Annabelle, still on her back, peeked at her with caution. She was able to get a better view of her badge. It was engraved with the letters B.S.A. Slowly, as if Toe Jam could change her mind and stomp her out at any second, Annabelle also sat up.

"So..." Annabelle started, inciting an annoyed groan from Toe Jam. She ignored her and continued, "What do you do for the giants—er your Mistresses and Masters?" 

Toe Jam briefly lifted her head for a moment to glare at Annabelle, before her gaze returned to the desk's surface. 

Annabelle wasn't sure if the blonde was going to answer her, when she grunted out, "I do whatever they tell me to do."

"When Governor Warren was talking about colonies what did he—"

"Enough!" She snapped, "You know Master Warren and Mistress Leah do not want you to know about that."

Annabelle frowned. It'd been worth a shot. She had her theories on what the colonies were, but their purpose is what stumped her—with the BSA they could literally be for anything.
A tense silence fell over them. Annabelle waited to see if Toe Jam would say anything else. When she didn't, Annabelle sighed and slumped back onto the ground. She gazed up at the ceiling miles and miles above them. 

After a few minutes of silence, Annabelle shifted to her side and propped her head up with her arm. She turned to the blonde Shrinkee and blurted out, "But really, what's your name?"

"What?" Toe Jam hissed, obviously annoyed that Annabelle had broken the moment's quiet.

"Your real name," Annabelle insisted, "What is it?"

"Toe Jam."

"But—"

"Toe Jam is the name my Mistress gave me. She said it suits me perfectly. It is a name I love, because it was the first thing my Mistress gave me. It is the only name I need."

Annabelle cringed. It was only natural that a Shrinkee's brain would crack from the reality of being surrounded by sociopaths, but Toe Jam was the first Shrinkee Annabelle had met that didn't actively acknowledge the hell that was life under the BSA's rule. 

Another bout of quiet covered them once more. Annabelle nearly jumped when Toe Jam broke it. 

"Has Mistress Leah given you a name?" She asked. Annabelle caught the haughtiness in her voice. Annabelle supposed she thought Poppy was her birthname. 

"Kind of? Not really," Annabelle answered.

Toe Jam sat up, scowling, "What do you mean, 'kind of'?" 

"Well Poppy is not the name I was born with, but Leah didn't give it to me. She is the one who decided that my real name 'didn't suit' me though," Annabelle noted.  

Toe Jam nodded approvingly, the jealously of Annabelle similarly being stripped of her identity by Leah must've subsided. 

She claimed, "Mistress Leah is very good at telling whether or not something is supposed to be something else. She has a great eye and an even better mind."

Annabelle let her head fall back onto the ground. "Are you sure you're not a Type 0, because you sound like you've already imprinted," she sighed.

"What?"

"Nevermind."

Toe Jam was quiet again, but she seemed to be wrestling with something. She finally blurted out, "I shouldn't be saying this, but if you have to chose between Master and Mistress, then choose Mistress. She is the best person in the world."

Annabelle didn't say anything to that, but Poppy did.

SHE IS RIGHT. OUR GODDESS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR US. SHE IS A SUPERIOR BEING. HER MIND. HER BODY. HER RUTHLESSNESS. SHE DESERVES OUR WORSHIP.

Annabelle shot up. "You little hypocrite!" She hissed, "You're the one who forced me to—"

"Who are you talking to?" Toe Jam barked. Her eyes were narrowed, but she looked startled. 

Annabelle ran a hand through her hair. "Nothing—no one," she grumbled. She lay back down and rolled to her side, away from Toe Jam. She could feel Toe Jam's eyes on her back.

Annabelle wrapped her arms around herself and squeezed her eyes shut. 

She had no right to judge Toe Jam. If they were comparing warped minds, then she beat her out of the park.

---

"Should I wake her up, Mistress?" Annabelle heard Toe Jam ask. Her voice was noticeably sweeter than it had been when speaking to Annabelle.

Annabelle kept her eyes closed. She wasn't ready to face whatever Leah had planned just yet.

"No, let her sleep for a few more minutes," Leah answered, "She doesn't typically sleep this well." 

Leah inquired, "Did you follow my instructions?" 

"Yes Mistress! I did. I told her how great you are and all of the obvious things, but Mistress..."

"Spit it out, Toe Jam."

"I think she's broken," Toe Jam admitted. Annabelle's stomach twisted. She had a feeling she knew what Toe Jam was referring to, but Annabelle really didn't want to hear how she was perceived by others. She considered "waking up," but Leah began to speak.

"I would choose my next words really carefully if I were you, Toe Jam," Leah replied coldly. 

"I-I just mean that she gets quiet and stares off at nothing," Toe Jam sputtered, "Plus, she talks to herself and yells at herself too."

"I know that already, we're working on something to help her," Leah said off-handedly. Annabelle had to remind herself to breathe. What the hell did that mean? Could the giantesses hear her when she spoke to Poppy? Annabelle figured that was impossible. They could barely hear her when she spoke in her normal volume—there was no way they could hear her muttering underneath her breath.  
Annabelle's flurry of thoughts were pierced when she felt pressure against her back. It took her a second to realized Leah was stroking her with her gigantic finger. The Shrinkee forced her muscles to relax and she leaned into the giantess' touching.

"Mistress?" Toe Jam squeaked. Annabelle didn't expect the vulnerability in her voice. 

"What?" Leah sighed.

"Why does she get to call you Goddess, when you never let me?" Toe Jam asked. Annabelle could barely hear her sullen voice. 

"You're certainly not comparing yourself to Poppy are you?" Leah questioned, the threat clearly in her voice.

"Of course not, Mistress!" Toe Jam backtracked. 

Leah sighed again. Her finger was still stroking Annabelle's back. 

"Think of it like this," Leah began, "I am your Mistress because I what?"

"Own me."

"Right. Now I own Poppy too, but what's the difference between a deity and a mistress?"

"A what?"

Leah sucked her tongue, annoyed. She rephrased the question, "What is the difference between a goddess and a mistress?"

After a few seconds, Toe Jam replied, "I'm sorry, mistress, I don't know."

Leah responded, "It's my fault, I keep forgetting who I'm talking to." Annabelle's heart hurt for Toe Jam. She would never get what she was looking for from Leah.

The giant co-ed continued, "A mistress owns life, but a goddess creates life. When you shrunk, nothing was created, just revealed. But when Poppy shrunk, everything about her was altered on a cellular lev—on a very detailed level," Leah rephrased again. "It was my device that shrunk her, I pressed the button; therefore, I created her. She is mine and I am her Goddess," Leah explained.  

"Oh."

"Don't pout, Toe Jam, we all have our roles, and you do yours just fine," Leah said.

"Thank you Mistress!"

Annabelle knew it was time to end the charade. She knew Leah's psyche was fucked, but Annabelle hadn't expected her to think that she actually was responsible for her existence. 

She didn't want to hear any more. Annabelle pretended to stir. She slowly lifted her head from the ground. Her newly opened eyes found Leah staring at her from above as she sat at the desk. There was warmth in her green eyes, but her face held the same stern expression as before. 

"Did you sleep well, Poppy?" Leah asked. 

Annabelle rubbed her eyes, "Yes Goddess." She could feel Toe Jam's glare. The Shrinkee hoped Leah wouldn't notice. She didn't want any more guilt burdening her.

"Poppy, do you remember how I told you that while you were here, you would get to decide what to do?" Leah questioned. 

Annabelle nodded tentatively, not understanding what Leah leading to. The giantess' eyes seemed to pierce through her. 

"Choose carefully, Poppy," she advised.

Annabelle watched curiously as Leah reached into her lap and raised a small object in between her thumb and finger. Wordlessly, she handed it to Toe Jam. Once it was in Toe Jam's hands, Annabelle was able to see that it was a wooden box. 

Leah nodded towards Annabelle, indicating to Toe Jam that she wanted her to give Annabelle the box. Toe Jam grimaced but did what Leah commanded of her. Begrudgingly, Toe Jam trudged over to Annabelle. 

She glanced at Leah, who nodded again. Toe Jam's scowl deepened and she opened the box, presenting what was inside to Annabelle.

The Shrinkee leaned forward to see the box's contents.  It looked to be an accessory of sort—an expensive looking one at that. It was some kind of neckwear.

Annabelle ran her fingers along its material. It was leather, with a large silver metal circle dangling from its center. There were words engraved in the metal. She read them and gasped. 

POPPY—PROPERTY OF LEAH WINDSOR 

Suddenly, Annabelle withdrew her fingers from the box as if it had burned her. Her stomach dropped. She finally realized what it was. 

Toe Jam craned her neck to also see. Her face darkened when she read the words. Her neck snapped up as she glowered at Annabelle.

Annabelle took a step back. With her eyes wide, she couldn't tear her gaze away from the box. It was as though all of her nightmares had physically manifested into the perfect symbol of her fear. 

"A-A collar? You want to collar me?" Annabelle squeaked. She looked up at Leah, horrified. 

Leah peered down at her with an even expression. "What's your decision, Poppy?" She asked.

Annabelle frantically shook her head. "D-Decision? I can't wear that. How could you ask me to wear that?" She yelped. 

Leah sighed and abruptly stood up. Annabelle's eyes were forced to the movement of the colossal co-ed. 

"I knew what you would do Poppy, and yet I'm still disappointed," she muttered. 

APOLOGIZE TO OUR GODDESS. DO IT NOW. BEG FOR HER FORGIVENESS.    

"I will not wear a collar," Annabelle breathed. 

Leah pushed her desk chair in roughly, causing Annabelle and Toe Jam to collide with the desk's surface. Leah loomed over the desk. Her massive form towering over Annabelle like the goddess she claimed to be. 

"I warned you Poppy," she said, "If you want to be stubborn, then fine—I can handle stubborn." With that she stormed out of the room, her footsteps shook the desk with each angry foot fall. Annabelle flinched as the door slammed behind the giantess. 

Annabelle looked after Leah in disbelief. There was no way she was actually angry with her for turning down a collar. 

Annabelle's confusion was heightened as her face exploded with pain when something suddenly collided with her forehead. 
She was thrown back onto the desk's surface. She heard something clatter next to her. The pulsating pain in her head made it difficult to think. When she opened her eyes, her right eye was obscured by blood gushing down from her head.

Through her impaired vision she could see Toe Jam seething. She panted with fury. Annabelle glanced down next to her and saw the box the collar had been held in. The Shrinkee easily put two and two together.

Before she could defend herself, Toe Jam sprinted over to her. The blonde grabbed the box and jumped onto Annabelle's body in one fluid motion. Annabelle desperately attempted to get up, but Toe Jam was too heavy.

"You!" She screamed, hitting Annabelle's head with the box, "Are," she struck her again, "Ungrateful!" Annabelle's vision was full of white dots. She didn't know what was up or down. She just wanted to vomit. The pain was disorienting. 

"She gave you everything and you just threw it back at her!" Toe Jam shrieked in Annabelle's face. The Type 0 Shrinkee could feel Toe Jam's spittle as it sprayed onto her face. 

At some point she must've dropped the box, because Toe Jam just started punching her in the head with her bare fists. It wasn't the hardest Annabelle had been punched, but it came pretty close. Annabelle groaned. Toe Jam wasn't even giving her the opportunity for her to beg her to stop. Annabelle wondered if she was actually trying to kill her. Hit after hit, Toe Jam wasn't stopping.
Annabelle prayed to go unconscious, but the darkness wouldn't take her. 

Then it happened. 

The blonde suddenly slumped over. Annabelle blinked. The way she'd stopped had been too abrupt to have been natural.

Toe Jam fell over to her side, colliding onto the desk's surface. A figure stood behind her, holding the box she'd originally used to beat her with. 

Annabelle could barely see through her swollen eyes, but her ears were still working adequately. A familiar voice called out to her.

"Annabelle don't move."

Annabelle could've cried if her head didn't feel like it was going to peel open. 

"Byte?"

Standing above her was Byte, holding the box that he'd apparently used to render Toe Jam unconscious. 

He was immediately on the move. He bent down and grabbed Toe Jam. He dragged her a few yards away from Annabelle. She couldn't see very well with the blood and the inflamed tissue obscuring her vision, but Annabelle thought she could see Byte pull some kind of rag out of a knapsack he carried. He began to wipe Toe Jam's face and hands. 

Annabelle couldn't begin to guess what he was doing, but she found it difficult to work her mouth.

She attempted anyway, "B...Byte, what are you—"

Byte didn't even look away from Toe Jam. "I said don't move," he barked. Annabelle would've flinched if she could move that much.

Although she could hardly see, Annabelle easily witnessed the intense regret fill Byte's face.

"I'm sorry," he apologized quickly, "It's just...I'm disobeying orders by doing this." 

Annabelle had more questions, but Byte turned back to Toe Jam. After he thoroughly wiped her. Byte reached into his knapsack. He pulled out a bag that he deposited the used wipes into. 

He finally turned his attention to Annabelle. His face darkened when he looked at her. 

"Annabelle..." He whispered, his voice full of sorrow and anger. 

Annabelle was embarrassed that he was seeing her in such a state, but she couldn't help but feel happy hearing someone use her name. 

Byte reached into his knapsack and pulled out two large gloves and a mask. He put them on and bent down next to Annabelle.

Gently, as though he was afraid she would break, Byte began to wipe Annabelle's face.

"W...What—"

"Don't speak," Byte said, much more softly than before. "I know you have questions, Annabelle, but I'm not even supposed to be doing this."

Annabelle looked up at him as he stroked her face. His brown eyes were sadder than the last time they'd met. 

He met her gaze. He stared at her in silence before continuing to wipe her. 

"W...Why did you..."

"Your blood, Annabelle. You can't let anyone touch your blood—any one who isn't a giant at least. It's not safe," he said. 

Annabelle looked up at him, puzzled.

"I can't get into it right now, but please remember what I said about the blood," he asserted.

After a moment, Byte sighed and glanced back at Toe Jam. 

"Protocol is that I kill her," he stated. 

Annabelle's eyes widened as much as they could. 

"Don't worry I'm not," he insisted, "I don't think I could even...anyway I don't think any blood got into her system."

Byte grimaced, "I'm not even supposed to be making contact with you, but I couldn't just let her...well if I'm found out then I'll use the blood thing as an excuse."  

Annabelle blinked as she remembered something pivotal. 

"B-Byte...there are colonies—"

Byte smiled down at her—at least she thought it was a smile behind his mask. "I know, Annabelle. That's why I'm here. I was doing recon," he explained. 

Annabelle's mouth began to regain some of its functions. "What did you find out?" She questioned.

Byte's smile fell. "It's better if you don't know. It's not...great, plus it might put you and the mission at risk. The Commander has actually ordered that no one in the Resistance contact you for now," he revealed.

Annabelle's heart sank, "Does she think I'm a traitor or untrustworthy or—"

Byte quickly shook his head, "No! No, of course not. She's just...deciding on how to handle you—I mean your situation. I told her that you two should just meet, but it's not my place to..." he sighed trailing off. He looked down at Annabelle's face, "Wow, you heal so fast," he noted, changing the subject. Annabelle was so tired, she let him.

"Do I look like a puffer fish? Because I feel like one," she joked.

Byte replied, "I don't know what a puffer fish is, but if it's cute then sure." 

Annabelle laughed, but she could've sworn that she felt his hands tremble a bit.

Despite his unsteady hands, Byte continued to wipe Annabelle clean. After he finished, he disposed of the wipes in the same bag he had placed the wipes he'd used on Toe Jam. 

Annabelle began to feel the exhaustion the day's events had brought. She pushed past it. She still had things she wanted to say to Byte.

She grabbed his forearm, surprising him. "Byte, thanks for following through with creating Briggs' digital trail. The Abbots believed it, so we're in the clear," she praised. Framing the suit for attempting to kidnap her had been her idea, but Annabelle never would've been able to pull it off without Byte's technical prowess. 

Byte nodded, "No problem, the guy was an jerk—well they're all jerks, but this guy was really bad." 

Annabelle giggled. It felt good to laugh, but the familiar sensation of dread crept up quickly. They stayed quiet for a while, before Annabelle admitted softly, "I'm trying really hard to hold on, but I'm scared Byte. I'm afraid I'm going to lose myself."

Byte frowned, "What are you talking about?"

Tears flooded Annabelle's eyes. "I think I'm going crazy," she whispered. 

"Annabelle..."

"It's just too much, Byte. It's too much all the time. Everyone either hates me or is trying to get me to turn into a monster. I have no one. I'm alone," she whimpered. 

"You're not alone!" Byte insisted, "You have the Commander."

Annabelle shot him a look of doubt. She sniffed, "I've never even met her." 

A strange expression passed over Byte's face. His face was scrunched up. He shook his head, "Fine, you have me! I promise I won't let you fight against them alone."

Annabelle's lip quivered, "You promise?"

Byte nodded fervently, "Most definitely."

Annabelle's eyes closed, but she forced them back open. Talking to Byte was the most normal she felt in a long time.

"Just sleep, Annabelle. I promise I'll come visit you," he assured.

Annabelle fought against the heaviness of her eyelids, "I thought you said it's against protocol."

Byte pulled down his mask, revealing his toothy grin. "It's only breaking protocol if they catch me," he quipped.

Annabelle laughed as her eyes closed. "Okay, but please visit soon," she said. 

"Of course. Sweet dreams, Annabelle." 

Annabelle heard the light footsteps of his feet as Byte raced off to a world Annabelle knew nothing about. But he'd be back.

He'd promised. 



End Notes:

That was something, eh? I know I dumped a lot of plot stuff on you, but don't worry next chapter there will be plenty of one-on-one Annabelle-Leah time. 


Questions:


Toe Jam! What a rascal, huh? Fun fact: Toe Jam was one of the very first characters I created for this story when I was planning my outline. I will NOT say anything more about her until I publish the next chapter. But tell me--what are your impressions of Toe Jam?

Byte! : Are you glad he's back? Wish he stayed away? Tell me what you think of the Resistance Ranger?

Warren (The governor):Entertainingly psychotic? Or needs to be put down? Let me know.

Leah: You got to see a bit of vulnerability in this chapter. What's she planning?

Gemma: How does she fit into this? Is she just a throwaway character (Hint: no). 


Anyways, like I said, I'll be replying to comments when I get some sleep. As always, thanks for reading. 

Chapter 32 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

I'm bbbbaaacccckkkk. And I'm exhausted. With everything going on in my life, I'm trying to figure out the whole time management thing. I'm sure writing insanely long chapters is helping the situation.

This chapter is too long, but I need the plot to get going so it is what it is. I'll reply to comments sometime this weekend,

Thank you all so much for your patience. As great as the opportunities I've been receiving are, I was pretty frustrated that I haven't had time to upload a new chapter in so long.

But hopefully I'll have (a little) more time to write now that a major project is finished. 

I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

So sorry for the (multiple) delays, but here it is!




"It seems there is some tension between you two."

Annabelle shot Bitsy a pointed look before rolling her eyes. Leah was similarly silent as she sipped her tea. Her green eyes remained on her teacup. The warm natural light of the sunroom couldn't defrost the room's cold atmosphere. 

Leah had returned to the bedroom hours after Annabelle had refused to wear the cursed collar. Byte had not left even a scrap of evidence, and Annabelle's face had healed before the giantess returned. Toe Jam had also remained unconscious even after Leah had scooped her up and sent her off with a servant to who knows where. Thankfully, the blonde Shrinkee had no memories of the long-haired boy who'd rendered her unconscious. 

Leah's frosty demeanor had persisted for the rest of the night and up until the morning when she'd announced that Bitsy and Steven were on their way over. 

Annabelle had matched Leah's energy, giving her the silent treatment unless she was directly spoken to. 

After Bitsy and Steven had arrived, Leah set them up in the sunroom and sent the Shrinkees' giants on a tour in the gardens.

The Type 0s had begun their usual spiel about the wonders of being a super Shrinkee, but they must've noticed Annabelle and Leah's disgruntled energy, because they soon grew silent before Bitsy blurted out the elephant in the room.

Annabelle wrapped her arms around herself and lowered her gaze to the table's surface. 

"Can you please just tell me how to get rid of my nightmares?" Annabelle grumbled.

Steven and Bitsy exchanged expressions that Annabelle couldn't quite read. Steven cleared his throat and gestured for Annabelle to sit down. 

Annabelle huffed, but followed his orders. Although he was acting as a double agent, Steven never broke character, which meant he was just as much a menace during their "sessions" as Bitsy. 

The two Type 0s sat across from her with matching wide Type 0 zombie smiles.

"Tell us about your dreams, Poppy," Bitsy chirped.

Annabelle grimaced and glanced at Leah. "Does she have to be here?" Annabelle muttered. 

The giantess must've somehow heard her, because her face darkened. The Shrinkee was fully prepared to receive another lecture about how she owned her thoughts, but Leah surprised Annabelle by remaining silent. She just continued to quietly drink her tea.

"Ms. Leah is one of your owners, Poppy," Steven chastised, "There is nothing a Type 0 keeps from their owner." 

Bitsy nodded along enthusiastically. 

Annabelle gripped her arms tighter. She knew she would have to divulge some things during the session if she wanted to talk to Steven, but rehashing her nightmares in front of Leah wasn't in her plan.

Bitsy encouraged her in her thick accent, "Come on Poppy, you can do it! Once you start, you will feel so much better."

Annabelle swallowed a sigh. "Fine," she relented. She kept her gaze on her hands in her lap. She considered exactly how much she wanted to tell them. 

"In my nightmares...I'm not myself. I mean I'm myself, but I'm also watching another version of myself do things that...that I wouldn't," she stumbled through her explanation.

Thankfully, it looked as though the Type 0s immediately understood. 

Bitsy beamed at her. "That is a good thing!" She chirped. 

"It really isn't," Annabelle sighed. 

"Poppy," Steven said with his trademark Zombie smile, "You need to understand that those nightmares are only happening because you are denying your true identity."

Annabelle resisted from rolling her eyes. "So I've heard," she grumbled. She sighed again, "So I'm guessing your advice is to just imprint?"

The Shrinkees were quiet for a moment, only looking at her with those smiles that creeped her out. Annabelle shuddered. Steven was a good actor.

Bitsy was the first to break the silence. "Poppy, do you not think Ms. Leah is capable of protecting you?"

Annabelle inwardly grimaced. Leah and the other giantesses were what she needed protection from. She couldn't say that without putting the Type 0s and their giants in danger, so instead she said, "No, I think she can protect me." 

Annabelle couldn't help but peek at Leah. The Shrinkee furrowed her brow when she saw the giantess stare down at her tea cup with a grimace.

Annabelle didn't get a chance to even wonder what the giantess was thinking because Bitsy offered her a new challenge, "Poppy, list all the ways Ms. Leah protects you."

Annabelle's patience was running thin. All she wanted to do was talk to Steven—normal non-Zombie Steven. She didn't want to play their games.

Though Annabelle was shocked when it was Leah who ended the game before it had a chance to start. The giantess suddenly placed her teacup onto the table. Its loud clattering made the Shrinkees flinch.

Leah's face was stone. "Let's end it here," she abruptly announced. 

Annabelle blinked. Even Bitsy and Steven seemed surprised. Annabelle jumped as Leah stood up, pushing her chair back. Her huge shadow cast over the table. 

She lowered her gaze towards the Shrinkees, but she looked everywhere but Annabelle's eyes. 

Leah said, "You guys can take a nap in Poppy's room while your owners continue the tour."

She placed her hands onto the table. Steven and Bitsy climbed into Leah's palms, but not before exchanging hesitant expressions. Annabelle also followed onto Leah's palm, but her eyes were locked onto the giantess. She couldn't tell what she was thinking, but the giantess' somber demeanor was causing the back of Annabelle's brain to itch.

The giantess lifted them up and began to walk. She was impressively graceful for holding three Shrinkees at the same time. The Type 0s hardly moved with her gigantic steps. 

As Leah walked, Annabelle found herself continuously stealing glances at the giantess. With each glance the itch grew. 

REDEEM YOURSELF AS OUR GODDESS' PET. WASH AWAY THE SADDNESS THAT PLAGUES OUR GODDESS.

Annabelle began chewing her thumbnail. As usual, Poppy was a pain in her ass, but she would've been lying if she said Leah's obviously dark mood wasn't bothering her.

Her eyes flickered away from Leah. They landed on Steven. He looked at her curiously. She quickly turned from him, embarrassed that he'd caught her staring at her captor. 

Annabelle pulled her thumb from her mouth and clenched her fists. She needed to focus. Fuck Leah and her feelings—she had herself to worry about.

Annabelle pushed all thoughts of the giantess aside. 

The only thing she would concern herself with would be stopping the imprinting process. 

Leah and her silent treatment were non-starters for her.


----

"I think something's up with Leah. Did she say anything to you when you first came over?" Annabelle whispered in the darkness of the giantess' bedroom. Apparently the itchy sensation when she thought of Leah wasn't something she could just ignore.

Annabelle sat on Snooty the Bear's leg, leaning forward so Steven, who sat across her, could hear her. 

Bitsy, ever the deep sleeper, was passed out on the panty bed on the other side of the cage.

Steven furrowed his brow. "No, she was pretty quiet. Did something happen?"

Annabelle lowered her eyes to the sock-comprised carpet. "Yeah, we had a...disagreement, but I don't think she's acting like this because of that," Annabelle muttered.

"What was your disagreement about?"

"She—" Annabelle gripped Snooty's fur in-between her fingers, "—she wanted to collar me."

If Steven was surprised by Annabelle's admission he didn't show it. His light brown eyes stayed on her face for an uncomfortably long time.

"And you didn't let her?"

Annabelle's eyes widened. "Of course not!" She hissed. "Steven, I'm not an animal," she said, whispering harshly. 

Steven didn't say anything to that, which made Annabelle bristle. She wished the Shrinkee would be as indignant as her, but he seemed to perfectly content about their positions as pets.

"Hey kid, are your owners a part of the mafia?"

Annabelle blinked. She was so surprised by the question that didn't even correct him when he called the giantesses her owners.

"What?"

"You know what? Never mind. It's better if I don't know. It's just with the private roads, the comically large men in suits, and the money...you know it kind of reads as...well you know," Steven noted.

Annabelle didn't respond right away. His analysis made sense. The BSA had criminal organization written all over it—at least from her perspective. Though she'd prefer it if they were simply a part of the mafia.

"What did you think they were before?" Annabelle inquired. 

Steven answered, "Honestly? Just a bunch of rich girls with too much money, worried about their friend."

Annabelle froze. "Friend?" She breathed.

Steven leaned back a bit, stretching his legs. "Yeah, they didn't say too much about your situation, but they implied that you were their roommate or something," he said.

Annabelle's heart pounded. Her face contorted with disgust. 

Steven slowly sat back up. He looked at her curiously, "I'm guessing that's not the case?"

Annabelle jumped to her feet. She shook her head. "No—It doesn't matter. None of this matters. This isn't about them." Annabelle sat back down. "We need to focus," she declared. 

Steven took in her determined gaze with a curious look. "What's going on, kid?" He asked.

"I'm imprinting," she said gravely. 

Steven was quiet for a moment before he asked, "On who?"

Annabelle ran her hands through her hair. "I don't know, all of them? It happens so randomly too, I don't even know what causes it," Annabelle said in an urgent whisper.

Steven held up his hands, "Whoa whoa, kid. Slow down. Walk me through it."

Annabelle took a deep breath. "All I know is that I'll be around one of them and suddenly I start feeling...weird," she said.

"Weird?"

Annabelle hesitated. "I can't explain it," she lied. There was no way she could tell him that she'd felt more peace than she ever had when she was imprinting. It was one thing to feel drawn to the giantesses, but  another to give herself over to them completely.  

"Try," Steven suggested. 

Annabelle sighed. She shrugged, "I don't know how."

Steven paused, his face contorting with thought. He asked, "Okay, so is what you felt different from when you switch over to 'Poppy'?"

Annabelle considered his question. "Yes," she answered, "For starters, I didn't go away either time—mentally I mean. I was still conscious and I remember everything."

"So it wasn't a full imprinting?" Steven inquired. 

Annabelle frowned, "I don't know. I didn't feel like Poppy. I didn't even hear her voice."

Steven nodded, "Was that better or worse for you?"

Annabelle's face twisted, "What kind of question is that?" 

Unfazed, Steven explained, "When you switch over to Poppy, you seem to act like Bitsy and other Type 0s. What you're describing sounds like something different. Can you tell me more about it?"

Annabelle spat, bitterly, "Does it matter? I'm losing myself either way."

Steven deflated a bit. "I'm sorry kid, it's just I can't help but think that maybe you should just choose the lesser of the two evils," he muttered. 

Annabelle was on her feet again. "I thought you said you were going to help me?" she hissed.

Steven interlocked his fingers and lowered his gaze. His face tightened. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry kid," he repeated, "I am going to help you, but after seeing your owners'...resources I just feel kind of worried. I don't want to get Riley involved in something dangerous. I'm kinda overwhelmed."

"You feel overwhelmed?" Annabelle laughed, "I'm so sorry this is so hard for you. I didn't think what a difficult experience this must be for you."

"Okay, I said I'm sorry," he relented. He paused before admitting, "Kid, I'm going to be honest. I don't know how much time you have left. I have no idea how long it takes to imprint. It's not like I meet a lot of us. Bitsy is the only Type 0 I've ever spoken to and she is really only chatty about her master."

Annabelle stared at him, resolute, "I need a solution now. Imprinting is not an option." Annabelle couldn't be the BSA's willing pawn.

Steven grunted, "There's not really a fast-track for this sort of thing."

"Make one."

Steven inhaled deeply and sighed. He shook his head and gestured for Annabelle to sit back down. The Shrinkee complied.

His brown eyes gleamed with intensity in the room's darkness. "You're not going to like this," he stated.

Annabelle nodded, determined. 

"You need to tell your story. Out loud. In one sitting," he revealed.

Annabelle's insides twisted. She clenched her fists. She opened her mouth, but her words died in her dry throat. 

"You need to rip the band-aid off. You obviously are dealing with a lot of shit, kid, and it's messing with your head. Remember I said that you're going to need to love yourself in order to stop the imprinting process, but if you're still stuck on whatever happened in the past, you're not going to be able to stop anything," he explained. 

Annabelle knew he was right. But that didn't make hearing it any easier. She'd been determined to leave her past in the past. It was the only way she knew how to survive. She couldn't even imagine thinking about her childhood—let alone speaking about it out loud.

Annabelle's face must've betrayed her reluctance, because Steven stated, "Kid, I don't know how else to help you. I know you've been working hard, but drastic times call for drastic measures. You don't have the luxury of taking it slow anymore."

Annabelle wrapped her arms around herself. "I know that," she muttered. She forced the beginnings of an unwanted memory out of her mind. Tears clouded her vision of the dark room. Her fingernails dug into her arms to stop her eyes from leaking.

Steven's face was shrouded in pity and the tiniest bit of guilt. His muscles unclenched. There was a strange yearning in his expression that gave Annabelle pause.

The gigantic door knob to Leah's bedroom began to turn, startling both Annabelle and Steven. They both shot up to their feet. 

Steven quickly turned to Annabelle, "Listen kid, the next time we meet, you're going to have to tell me everything—and I mean everything. If you don't then there's nothing I can do for you."

Annabelle flinched at both his words and intensity. He started to rush over to the bed when Annabelle grabbed his arm. 

"But what about before then? What do I do if I feel another episode coming on?" She squeaked.

The pity in Steven's face only intensified at her question. He said absolutely nothing. Steven turned from her and jogged over to the bed. Annabelle stood in the middle of the cage, frozen with despair.

She would need to speak of her trauma out loud.

It was a new goal, but she was as likely to reach it as she was to escape from the giantesses. 


--

"Poppy, I want to show you something."

Annabelle flinched from the sound of Leah's voice. The giantess had not said a single word to her after Steven and Bitsy had left the premises. 

Once the Type 0s were gone, Leah had returned to her bedroom. The giantess collapsed onto her bed and stared at ceiling in silence for a disturbingly long time.

Annabelle had ignored the giantess for as long as she could, but found herself stealing glances at her enormous form. 

When Leah finally spoke, although Annabelle had been looking at her, she had to bite down on her tongue to keep from yelping.

The raven-haired giantess shifted her gigantic body to her side. The Shrinkee was still as a stone as Leah rose from her bed. Her powerful footfalls sent trembles through Annabelle's shrunken body. Leah didn't wait for an answer from Annabelle.

Leah unlocked the cage door and wrapped her massive fingers around the Shrinkee. Annabelle's entire body stiffened. Cinnamon tickled the insides of her nose. 

Leah pulled Annabelle from the cage and air rushed past the Shrinkee's ears. Annabelle panicked while engulfed in Leah's hand. She still had no idea how to protect herself from potential imprinting episodes. 

Silently, the giantess carried her throughout the house. It was difficult to see anything while gripped by her massive fingers, but Annabelle could see Leah was headed for the gardens. 

The giantess continued outside and Annabelle instinctively withdrew from the vast unshrunken world. Yet the sun beamed brightly, illuminating the gardens around her and piquing Annabelle's curiosity. 

Hedges burst with color from the flowers that adorned them. At three inches tall, the Shrinkee was often impacted by the world's intense and overwhelming mechanisms, but Annabelle didn't mind the mesmerizing spell the garden's scents and colors had cast on her.

Leah walked along the fancy stone pavement that lead into what looked like a hedge maze. The giantess seemed to know where she was going. Leah didn't stumble as she walked through the twists and turns of the magnificent garden.

The walkway gave way to the center of the maze. Annabelle's amazement for the rest of the garden dwindled away when she took in the scene. As vibrant and magical the garden had seemed, it drastically paled in comparison to the center of the garden maze. 

Hauntingly beautiful purple flowers forced the attention of the Shrinkee. They covered every inch of the hedges, and burst from the bushes that were planted across the wide area. But it was the center of the space that demanded Annabelle's gaze. A striking marble fountain decorated the middle of the area. It gave off an air of opulence and a strange calmness.  

Leah's steps slowed. She approached the fountain, her grip lessening against Annabelle's body. The giantess stopped in front of the fountain. It's running water was delicate enough that it didn't deafen her completely. 

Leah's fingers uncurled. She gently sat Annabelle in the middle of her palm. The giantess lowered her until she was directly in front of the fountain's base. A golden plaque shined, grabbing Annabelle's eyes. The Shrinkee read its engravings. 

THE PUREST WATER DOES NOT STAND STILL—IT MOVES WHERE IT WANTS—WITHOUT HESITATION—ELEANOR WINDSOR

Annabelle stared at the name etched in the plaque, realization trickling into her brain.  

"I don't remember much as I would like to about my mother, but I do remember she used to repeat this often."

Annabelle glanced up at Leah. Her eyes were set to the plaque. Her voice was quiet, but even. Annabelle shifted uncomfortably in Leah's palm. She wished Leah would've stayed mute in her bed. She didn't want to know any more about the giantess or her family. Leah, of course, had other plans. 

"These are bellflowers. They were her favorite," Leah said, speaking of the purple beauties that surrounded them. The giantess rose to her feet and sat on a bench behind the fountain. 

Leah's gigantic fingernail lifted Annabelle's chin so the Shrinkee was forced to look up at the huge co-ed. The backdrop of flowers only heightened Leah's beauty. It made it uncomfortable to look at her.

"She liked pretty things," Leah noted. The massive finger nail under Annabelle's chin began moving back and forth, scratching her. "She would've liked you," Leah said, a small smile finally appearing on her lips.

Annabelle kept her mouth shut. It was too much. The fantastical garden, the peaceful trickling of the fountain, Leah's melodic voice. It was too fucking much. She knew if she engaged in the conversation then her having another imprinting episode would be very likely. 

But Leah was forcing her to stare up at her perfect face and take in every word she was saying. Annabelle had to fight back, or she would be at risk of losing herself.

The Shrinkee took a deep breath. She asked the giantess, "Why did you send Steven and Bitsy away so early?"

Leah stopped scratching. The grim expression she had during the Type 0's visit returned to her face. It was gone when Annabelle blinked. Seemingly ignoring the Shrinkee completely, Leah continued. 

"My mother got a lot of pushback from marrying my father, but she still fought for what she wanted," Leah said.

"Why?" 

Annabelle cursed herself. The question had just come out before she could stop herself from asking. Leah's eyes gleamed at Annabelle's curiosity. 

"Why what, Poppy?" Leah asked, with the slightest of smiles.

Annabelle gulped. She couldn't unask her question. "Why was your mother not supposed to marry the governor?" She clarified. 

Leah peered down at Annabelle, her green eyes were more piercing than usual. 

"My mother was a very important person, from a very important family, and although my father comes from a respectable family, my mother's family didn't think he met their standards," she explained. 

Annabelle blinked. She wondered what kind of family Leah's mother was from that they weren't impressed with the governor's wealth and charisma. Annabelle hated the man, but there was a reason he was one of their nation's most successful politicians.

She doubted they had been able to see his true rotten personality. Though the Shrinkee wasn't so sure they would've cared if they had. The quote about purity from Leah's mother didn't exactly give Annabelle the sense that she would've been Shrinkee friendly. 

Leah continued, "Still, my mother ignored their disapproval and married my father. They fought for each other—like how I fight for you."

Irritation poked at Annabelle. She saw right through the giantess. She'd taken her to a beautiful garden where she revealed a smidgen of her personal history to her just enough to make Annabelle feel sympathetic and special. 

She was so calculating. 

IS THAT NOT IN ITSELF ADMIRABLE? OUR GODDESS LOVES US SO MUCH THAT SHE CREATED THE PERFECT SITUATION FOR US TO IMPRINT. IT IS COMMENDABLE.

"No it isn't," Annabelle snarled. Once again, she'd spoken before she'd been able to stop her mouth from moving. 

Leah's hand tensed underneath her. The giantess raised an eyebrow. 

"What isn't Poppy?" Leah questioned. 

Annabelle's gaze lowered from the enormous co-ed. The Shrinkee couldn't bring herself to look her in the eye. She was beyond intimidating. 

"Nothing," Annabelle squeaked, "I-I was just talking to myself."

"Poppy," Leah stated simply, the threat in her voice.

Annabelle gripped her wrists. She wrung them anxiously. "I was just thinking that this whole thing is a little..." she trailed off, not knowing how Leah would react. 

"A little what?" Leah asked, her voice low.

"It's just...I know how you want me to react and I just can't give it to you," Annabelle said.

Leah's green eyes narrowed at Annabelle. "What do you mean 'how I want you to react'? I'm just telling you about my mother, Poppy. I know the thought of sharing past experiences is foreign to you, but I truly wanted to reveal a bit of who I am," Leah snarked. 

The irritation that poked Annabelle before became more intense. Annabelle bit her tongue before she escalated the situation.  

She felt Leah's hand grow warmer. 

"What?" The giantess snapped. 

Annabelle was frightened of the giantess' irritable mood, but her own anger quickly swallowed her fear. Still, she didn't want to drag the situation on. 

The Shrinkee folded her arms and looked off at the distant flowers. "Nothing Goddess," she mumbled.

Annabelle was certain Leah's irritability would skyrocket. The Shrinkee was shocked when the anger melted from the giantess' features. A visible solemnness took hold of the co-ed. Her voice was strained as she spoke.

"I understand why you're acting like this," Leah whispered, "I deserve this."

Annabelle's blood pressure shot up. Her arms unfolded and her stomach dropped. It was bad. Her heart began racing at Leah's words. She didn't know what it was about the giantesses, but one pitiful look had the Shrinkee in pieces. 

"What are you talking about, Goddess?" Annabelle demanded. Leah's lip quivered. The itchy sensation in the back of Annabelle's brain was going crazy.  

Once again, Leah made the same dark expression she had when Bitsy and Steven were there earlier. The giantess took a deep breath and calmed herself.

She revealed, "I couldn't protect you."

Annabelle furrowed her brow. Of all the things she thought the giantess would be upset by, that hadn't entered her mind.

"What?" She questioned.

"Poppy just think about it," Leah said quietly. "That Neanderthal was able to get into our house and..." Annabelle felt Leah's hand tremble with disgust. 

Annabelle frowned, "Are you talking about Bennet? Goddess, I'm fine." The Shrinkee was at a loss as to why she was trying to comfort the monster, but the relentless itching in the back of her head was going crazy when she looked at the sadness in Leah's eyes.

The giantess shook her head, "It's my fault. Harper kept checking on you throughout the night with the camera, and I told her to put it away. I was so certain you were safe. I thought our men wouldn't let anything happen to you...Poppy when I walked in the house and saw Bennet sitting on our couch, I truly felt afraid. I can't even remember the last time I felt a emotion like that. When the incident happened with the locket and your stepsister, I was more anxious of the fact that our parents would have to get involved if she saw you. But with Bennet...it was like a nightmare when he pulled you out. Everything he did to you was my fault," Leah confessed. 

Annabelle was stiff with conflicting emotions. It was all she could do to stop herself from wrapping her arms around the gigantic co-ed's thumb and start consoling her. 

She was a monster. Annabelle had to keep reminding herself. Leah was a monster.

The giantess didn't stop, "Then there was Briggs. I didn't even suspect that the wine was tampered with, and then when I woke up and you were gone..." Leah shuddered. "You keep making me so fearful, Poppy," Leah whispered. 

Annabelle swallowed, choosing her words carefully. "I-I'm not doing it on purpose, Goddess," she said.

Leah's eyes widened. Annabelle flinched. It was rare to see her so expressive. 

"No Poppy," she said, shaking her head, "That's what I'm attempting to say; this is my fault. I haven't been protecting you." She inhaled sharply, "You told me not to leave you with my father—my instincts said the same thing—yet I trusted his words instead of trusting myself. I failed to protect you. That's why you aren't imprinting on me."

Annabelle wasn't so sure about Leah's logic, but the intense glint in her eyes made it difficult for the Shrinkee to speak.

Leah's open palm slowly transformed into a closed fist. Her slender fingers crept around Annabelle, ensnaring her in an unyielding cinnamon-scented grip. The giantess raised the Shrinkee to her face.

Annabelle wanted to look away, but Leah's massive face was all she could see. Just looking at her was overwhelming. 

With a newfound resoluteness in her features, Leah considered Annabelle. 

"I will make sure I am the only one you ever will want to look at," she promised. Her grip became tighter. "You are mine, Poppy. Mine and mine only. You will understand that there is no one who is as right for you as me."

Annabelle's entire body was tingling with electricity. She attempted to fight it off, but Leah was simply too much. Her voice echoed in Annabelle's head.

The Shrinkee was so disoriented that she almost didn't notice the giantess' massive lips headed straight for her. Annabelle could only whimper as Leah completely smothered her with her plush mouth.

An overwhelming softness engulfed Annabelle. Her head was covered completely. Annabelle's head could only take in the electricity and the cinnamon. She could feel every twitch, every movement of Leah's enormous lips against her. 

"Mine," Leah moaned against Annabelle. The Shrinkee trembled. To her horror, she felt her nether region become wet. 

Annabelle, panicked, futilely tried to push out her arms against the giantess' lips. "N-No," she pleaded. 

Leah continued to press her lips against the Shrinkee. "You're still fighting me," she noted through breaths that blasted warm air against Annabelle's body. 

Annabelle wiggled in Leah's grip, attempting to escape. Her slit was tingling with her fluids. 

The giantess finally pulled her away from her mouth. Annabelle gasped for non-cinnamon scented air. Leah's gigantic face loomed over her. Her eyes were somehow even more determined. 

"All right then. I suppose I need you to see something else."   


--

It was impossible for Annabelle not to take note of the extreme softness of Leah's chest as she sat squarely in the giantess' cleavage. 

Annabelle pinched her arm. She had to remain focused. She'd managed to push away the feelings Leah pulled from her, but every second she was near the giantess was a liability to her sanity. 

The giantess was propped up against her headboard in her bedroom. She rested a photo album against her thighs. Annabelle knew no good could come out of whatever Leah had planned. 

The giantess opened the album to reveal a photo of a younger version of the governor and one of the most beautiful women Annabelle had ever seen. She had long blonde hair and striking green eyes—the same eyes Annabelle had been avoiding throughout the entire day. The couple was dressed to the nines in front of a fancy looking building. 

"These are my parents, Poppy," Leah said, "They met in college and got married before they graduated."

Annabelle looked at the smiling couple. On Leah's mother's dress was a version of the golden BSA pin she'd seen Mrs. Gates' assistant, Anita wear. The Shrinkee wondered how many people the beautiful couple in the photo had killed at that point in their young lives.

Leah showed a few photos of her mother. Annabelle recognized a fresh faced version of Gemma. She was in a lot of photos with Leah's mother.

"They were best friends," Leah explained, "Practically sisters. They did everything together." Leah went on to explain how Gemma was made her godmother after she was born.

The giantess continued to flip through the album, showing Annabelle various photos of her parents and the other giantesses' parents during their young adult years. The more the Shrinkee saw their smiling faces, the more bitter she became. They looked so damn happy. 

Annabelle's eyes unfocused. She let Leah's stories flutter in her brain for a second before disregarding them. 

Leah flipped to another page when something caught Annabelle's eye. She sat up and scrutinized the photo in front of her. Leah's mother looked to be in her adolescence. She stood in front a large tree with other children dressed in frilly clothes. But it wasn't the clothes or the children that stopped Annabelle in her tracks. 

In the center of the photograph was an old man and woman with a cold smile plastered onto their faces. Annabelle had seen those smiles in news articles and history books alike. 

The Shrinkee blinked. She interrupted Leah who was telling Annabelle about the photo next to it of her parents having teatime together. 

"I-Is that the King and Queen?" Annabelle squeaked.

Leah stopped talking and turned her attention to the photograph in question. "Hmm? Oh yes, those are my mother's grandparents—my great grandparents," Leah stated with all the normalcy of talking about the weather. 

"The King and Queen?" Annabelle repeated.

Annabelle felt a heavy weight on her head as Leah began stroking her. The giantess gave an amused hum, "Did you really not know, Poppy?" 

The puzzle pieces began to fall into place in Annabelle's mind. The graceful air Leah had about her, her mother's family's disapproval of the governor, all of Naomi's jabs about Leah being a princess—apparently she hadn't been exaggerating much. 

Leah tsked, "It's difficult to believe that you didn't know anything about any of us, Poppy. I wonder if you did, if you would have imprinted on one of us by now?"

Annabelle seriously doubted that. The giantesses' high social standing didn't negate their evil deeds—if anything it made them worse.

Annabelle tried to let the newfound information simmer in her head while Leah continued to flip through the photo album. She started to get to photos of herself as an infant. Of course she was an adorable baby.

Leah flipped through more photos of her with her parents as she grew up. Annabelle began to notice her mother looked thinner and more frail as the photos went on. There was one particular photo that sent prickles to Annabelle's heart. Leah looked to be about nine, her mother was in a hospital bed. They were both having tea together. 

"She died shortly after we took this photo," Leah said suddenly after a bout of silence. 

"I'm sorry," Annabelle said sincerely. A part of her suspected Leah was attempting to pull at her sympathy again, but a larger part still wanted to comfort a young woman who had lost her mother too soon.

The giantess closed the photo album and placed it to the side. Gently, her gigantic hands scooped up Annabelle into her palm. The Shrinkee was faced directly with the giantess. Leah's massive finger brushed Annabelle's hair. 

"Poppy, I wanted to show you that in order for you to understand that my father did everything to fight and protect my mother, and still he lost her," she said forcefully, "Your diagnosis as a Type 0 means I'll never lose you in that way. You'll be healthy forever."

Annabelle didn't say anything to that. Both Leah's voice and face conveyed a pain that silenced Annabelle. 

The giantess stopped stroking her. She lifted her closer to her huge face. "All I have to do is protect you. If I can just keep you away from everyone else..."

Annabelle grimaced. Leah's intensity and controlling nature made more sense to her. 

"Goddess, you can't just keep me in a cage for the rest of my life," Annabelle said.

Leah raised an eyebrow. "Of course I can, Poppy. After you imprint on me, there won't be a need for you to talk to anyone else," Leah said. The giantess scratched underneath her chin. "You won't even want to look at anyone else after you imprint on me. Just look at Steven and Bitsy, they don't need anyone but their owners."

Annabelle knew she would be wasting her breath trying to convince Leah that she deserved to be treated more than like an expensive ornament.  

"Do you remember what I said after that disgusting oaf broke into the house and touched you?" Leah asked. 

Annabelle nodded. Most things the giantesses said to her were unfortunately tattooed into her brain. Being gigantic and loud had that effect on a Shrinkee.

"You said you would make it up to me," Annabelle answered.

Leah replied, resolute, "Exactly, so this is how I'm making it up to you—by making sure nothing like this ever happens to you again."

Annabelle thought that was a bit a cop-out, but she didn't expect much from the giantesses. 

The Shrinkee sat up in Leah's hand. "Goddess, you don't have to keep me locked up. I know you don't believe it, but you already protected me. You were the one who got me away from Bennet. You even kissed him in order to get me back," Annabelle countered.

Leah frowned, "That was nothing, Poppy. It was obvious what his feeble mind wanted, I just took advantage of that. Also, I would kiss countless moths to keep you safe."

"See?" Annabelle implored, "That's what I mean! You don't have to keep me locked away in order to keep me safe, you're resourceful enough on your own."

Leah's face softened, "Poppy you are so special. That is exactly why I can't let anyone else have you. No one will ever take you away from me again."

Annabelle wanted to scream. All of the giantesses were absolutely impossible. Yet she still tried to reason with them.

"Goddess, you don't have to worry about losing me. Each time something has happened you've gotten me back, right?" Annabelle said. 

Leah frowned, her usual haughty expression returning. "Enough Poppy. This isn't a debate. You belong to me—soon permanently—which means you will obey me," she commanded.  

Annabelle bristled at Leah's arrogant words. The Shrinkee had been trying to make her feel better all while staying within the confines of being a perfect pet. Annabelle opened her mouth, determined to not back down, when her eyes met Leah's.

The moment they made eye contact, Annabelle's head began to buzz. Her skin tingled all over with warmth. It was if light was bursting from her insides and filling her with a cozy happiness.  

Her Goddess' immaculate face scrunched curiously. "Poppy?" She inquired. 

"Yes Goddess?" Annabelle answered her Goddess. A smile that felt like it began from her heart and rose to her face, spread across her lips. 

Her Goddess was silent for a while. She stared down at Annabelle with a piercing gaze. The Shrinkee's cheeks warmed from having her Goddess' eyes directly on her for so long.

Annabelle's eyes flickered away from her Goddess, awkwardly. "Do you need something Goddess?" She asked.

Her Goddess continued to stare at her as if she were an essay question from one of Her college homework assignments. 

"Poppy," Her Goddess suddenly said, "Can you tell me what you think of me?"

The slight warmth in Annabelle's cheeks turned into a burning across her entire face. She didn't know why her Goddess was asking her something so embarrassing.

"Why?" She mumbled looking down towards the flesh of her Goddess' hand which she sat on. 

Her Goddess continued to look at her with Her bright eyes. "What did you say, Poppy? I couldn't hear you," She asked, slowly as though she was focused on something else. 

Annabelle sighed and met her Goddess' gaze. Her cheeks still burned. "I-I think you're...amazing," she finally managed to say.

Her Goddess' eyes were as intense as ever. They sparkled as She peered down at the Shrinkee. Annabelle had to steady herself as her Goddess abruptly sat up straight. 

"What else?" She demanded. Her voice held an excitement to it that made Annabelle's heart flutter. It was cute enough to make up for asking such embarrassing questions. 

"Well, I think you're really smart—like smart in a way most people aren't. And I...obviously think you're really beautiful," Annabelle answered honestly. 

Her Goddess' face lit up. Her lips transformed into a wide smile bigger than Annabelle's entire body. Her flawless white teeth were on full display. Annabelle thought She looked like a majestic wolf.

Her Goddess took a deep breath. As She tried to compose Herself, Annabelle took in Her beauty. There was not an inch of Her face that was not perfect. 

After a moment, her Goddess finally spoke. Her green eyes shined. 

"Do you love me?" She asked. 

Annabelle was sure her face matched her hair. Her Goddess was being ridiculous. "What kind of question is that, Goddess?" She said, fiddling with her fingers. She sighed and grumbled out, "Of course I love you."

In an instant Annabelle was pressed against her Goddess' plush lips. After the shock wore off, the Shrinkee returned her Goddess' kiss. She closed her eyes and puckered her lips against her Goddess' much larger ones. The Shrinkee was in heaven. Her Goddess smelled like cinnamon and pure light. 

She was able to feel her Goddess' lips twitch when she kissed Her back. Annabelle's warmth was taken away when her Goddess pulled her away from Her mouth. 

Annabelle's disappointment was short-lived when she saw her Goddess' radiant smile. 

"I can't believe this is happening," her Goddess said. She was talking to Herself, but Annabelle was just happy that her Goddess seemed happy.

Annabelle was pushed onto her back as her Goddess began to poke around her head with Her huge finger.

Her Goddess' mouth was twisted in a curious frown.

"I don't understand what caused it though," She said, still talking to Herself. "We were just talking," She noted. 

Annabelle laughed as Her Goddess prodded her body. "Goddess, stop you're tickling me!" She protested through laughter.

Her Goddess' smile returned as She removed Her finger from Annabelle's body. "Sorry Poppy, I just wanted to see something," She said.

Annabelle leaned on her elbows. She looked up at her Goddess. "What's up?" She asked.

Her Goddess smiled, "Nothing Poppy," her Goddess said. "I'm just really happy. Can you tell me how you're feeling?"

Annabelle considered Her question. The moment she thought of it, a distant, but powerful feeling of dread began to grow in her stomach. 

Annabelle frowned. "Well I'm happy that you're happy, but my stomach is hurting a bit," she admitted. 

Her Goddess' smile dimmed a bit and Annabelle regretted saying anything. She just wanted Her to be happy. "Is it something you ate, Poppy?" Her Goddess asked, ever the compassionate human.

Annabelle shook her head. "No, it feels like...anxiety?" She answered.

Her Goddess began to scratch underneath her chin. Annabelle instantly melted from Her touch.

"What are you anxious about?" Her Goddess asked.

The Shrinkee frowned, "Honestly?"

Her Goddess nodded, "Of course, Poppy. You can tell me anything."

Annabelle knew that was true. She could tell her Goddess anything. She didn't have to rely on herself anymore, her Goddess would help her.

"There's a part of me that's nervous that you might use me in a way that hurts other people," Annabelle admitted. 

Her Goddess stopped scratching, and Annabelle was worried that she upset Her somehow. But then her Goddess inquired, "Poppy would you hurt another Shrinkee if I asked?"

The dread in her gut became less distant. She nodded sadly, "Yes, but please don't ask me to hurt anyone, Goddess."

Her Goddess' smile grew and Annabelle began to feel better. Her Goddess scratched her chin, "Don't worry Poppy, I won't ask you to do that...anytime soon."

Annabelle smiled, slightly more relieved. It wasn't a perfect answer, but Annabelle would take it. 

"Poppy are you still anxious?" Her Goddess asked.

Annabelle nodded, "Yes Goddess. I mean I feel much better, but there's still a part of me that doesn't want me to feel the way I do about you."

Her Goddess was quiet for a moment before noting, "How interesting." A slight sadness flashed across Her features. "I suppose that means this is temporary," She sighed. 

Annabelle didn't know what She was talking about, but she hated seeing her Goddess with even the faintest of sad expressions. The Shrinkee grabbed the finger that had been scratching her and gently planted a kiss onto it.

She felt her Goddess tense with surprise. Annabelle looked up into Her beautiful green eyes and smiled. "I love you Goddess," she said earnestly. She was still worried that she may have to hurt someone, but her Goddess took priority over everything.

Her Goddess' eyes widened at Annabelle's affection. The Shrinkee was pleasantly flabbergasted to see the faintest of blushes across her Goddess' cheeks. Annabelle grinned. She'd never seen that expression on her Goddess' face.   

Her Goddess cleared Her throat. "I love you too, Poppy," She said quietly, still blushing. She quickly changed the subject. "Poppy can you do something for me?" She asked.

Annabelle grinned, "Anything."

Her Goddess lifted up Her free hand. "I want you to take all the doubt and anxiety you're feeling and—" She turned Her open hand into a fist, "—crush it and push it down," She ordered.

Annabelle nodded, but she was uncertain on how to best do it. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She focused on the nagging anxiety in her gut. She inhaled deeply. When she exhaled, Annabelle forced the unpleasant feelings and thoughts to leave with her breath. 

Her eyes fluttered open. Her Goddess looked down at her, waiting. Annabelle took note of her feelings. She was much lighter. She smiled up at her Goddess. "I actually feel better," she realized.

Her Goddess' face brightened. "That's great Poppy," She said. 

"Do you want to walk around the garden again, Goddess?" Annabelle asked. She thought the garden was a perfect backdrop for a nice stroll with her Goddess.

Her Goddess considered her suggestion before giving her own. "Well, there's one person I want you to see before we do anything else," Her Goddess declared.

Annabelle wrapped herself around her Goddess' thumb. "Okay Goddess," she smiled, ready to be transported to wherever her Goddess wanted her to be.

Her Goddess once again seemed adorably taken aback, but She recovered and rose to Her feet. She left Her bedroom and walked through the mansion until She reached what looked like to be a drawing room.

The governor sat on a recliner while talking to Gemma, who sat on a nearby sofa. They had folders and papers set on the room's coffee table. Annabelle assumed they were discussing some kind of business. 

Her Goddess strutted in the room with prideful steps. The other giants looked up from their work and turned to Annabelle's Goddess.

"Hello dear," Gemma said as Annabelle's Goddess approached them. Annabelle's Goddess silently walked over to the sofa and sat down next to Gemma. The adults looked at Her, bemused, but She wore a wide beaming smile and said nothing. Annabelle kept her arms wrapped around her Goddess' thumb. It was a nice comfort to hold Her.

The governor gave his daughter a curious smile. "Sweetheart, is there something you'd like to tell us?" He asked.

Her sparkling eyes fell onto Annabelle. The Shrinkee's heart pounded from the simple eye contact. "Poppy," Her Goddess said, "My father owes me for his little white lie from before. So I'm giving the boon he granted me to you."

Annabelle looked up at her Goddess, confused. On either side, the adult giants came closer. Gemma scooted over, while, the governor stood up to his humongous full height before he sat down next to his Daughter. Annabelle slowly unwrapped herself from her Goddess' thumb. It was difficult to meet her Goddess' gaze when two other giants were staring down at her with their, intrigued, immense faces.

"Go on," Her Goddess prompted, "You can ask my father for anything—a new cage, a private jet...information. Isn't that right daddy?"

The governor didn't say anything for a moment. He only stared at Annabelle with eyes that threatened to never pull away from her. Gemma looked between the two giants, obviously perplexed. 

"Yes..." He drawled after his silence, "Anything you want Poppy. Even information about the prisoners you met—where they came from, how many other Shrinkees we have, anything you could ever want to know." As the governor gave his suggestions, his words dragged on. It was like his mind was somewhere else while he spoke to her.

Annabelle frowned. She craned her neck to speak to her Goddess. "You don't want me to know that kind of stuff, right Goddess?" She asked.

From her peripheral she saw Governor Windsor's face tighten. The Shrinkee didn't particularly care about him. She was much more concerned with her Goddess.

Her Goddess' smile managed to become wider. "Poppy, this isn't about what I want. This is about your desires," She explained.

Annabelle scrunched her face. She considered what Her Goddess was saying. Her desires. She did want to know if Daria and the others were okay. She couldn't imagine how scared they were after Poppy had taken over. 

Annabelle froze as the unsettling anxiety began to trickle back into her gut. She closed her eyes and immediately crushed the feeling just as her Goddess had told her. 

When she reopened her eyes, she knew exactly what to ask for. There was only one thing important enough to ask of Governor Windsor. 

She turned to the governor, ready to collect. He looked surprisingly uneasy. Annabelle spoke her desire.

"I want you to apologize to my Goddess," she declared. 

The giants reacted swiftly. Gemma smiled approvingly, while Governor Windsor's jaw clenched. Annabelle's Goddess, on the other hand, looked as if She was going to burst from happiness. Watching Her gave the Shrinkee an indescribable warmth inside.

"Apologize?" The governor muttered, sounding as though he were mostly speaking to himself.

Annabelle answered him anyway. "Yes," she said. It was more than a little unnerving to address the giant, but she knew she would be safe with her Goddess there to protect her.

She continued, "You put me in a position in which you knew I would be likely to imprint on you, even if you knew it would hurt my Goddess. So I want you to apologize."

Governor Windsor made an expression Annabelle had never seen him make before. There was a mixture of intrigue and frustration in his features. 

"You heard her," Gemma grinned, obviously loving every second of the situation. 

Her Goddess turned to Her father with an expectant expression. Annabelle couldn't help but love even the smug smile on her Goddess' lips. 

Governor Windsor glanced at Annabelle before clearing his throat. All discomfort washed from his face. His cool and collected demeanor once again took hold of his person. Annabelle was a little disappointed. She liked seeing him so uncomfortable. 

"Sweetheart," he started, "I'm sorry for trying to get Poppy to imprint on me at the expense of your feelings."

Annabelle didn't think it was a good enough apology, but her Goddess' smirk became a genuine smile. 

"It's okay Daddy, I don't need an apology. I know you're just treating me like a true competitor," Her Goddess said. 

The Governor smiled at his Daughter. "And a worthy competitor you are," he noted. His blue eyes fell onto Annabelle, whose skin crawled in response. 

Her Goddess' eyes adopted an analytical glint. She nodded at Annabelle. "Do you see what I was talking about? See how it's different?" She asked coyly.

The governor nodded slowly, "Yes, it's very interesting. It's not permanent I suppose?"

Her Goddess shook Her gorgeous head. "No, she was talking about feeling anxious, and that wouldn't happen if it was the real deal—at least I don't think it would," She said.

Annabelle had a feeling she knew what they were talking about, but she was distracted by the way her Goddess' eyelashes framed Her emerald eyes so wonderfully. She just felt so...warm looking at her Goddess.

"We're working on another way to open her up so the permanent thing becomes a true viable path forward. Hopefully the final part should happen soon," Annabelle's Goddess said.  

Annabelle frowned. That sounded concerning. The Shrinkee squeaked up at her Goddess, "Goddess, what are you talking about?"

Her Goddess glanced down at her with a raised dark eyebrow. In an instant, her Goddess was smiling and scratching the Shrinkee's chin. Annabelle knew she was trying to distract her, and it was working. 

"It's fine, Poppy," Her Goddess said, and Annabelle knew at that moment that everything was, in fact, fine, and it may always be fine for the rest of time. 

Her Goddess smiled down at her, "I'm just telling my daddy how I plan to make it so you can stay with me forever. You do want that, right?"

Annabelle nodded enthusiastically through her Goddess' scratches. "Good girl," her Goddess praised, sending pure happiness into Annabelle's brain.  

Her Goddess continued to scratch her, but turned back to the other giants who were watching with rapt fascination. 

"How perfect," Gemma breathed, her shinning eyes on Annabelle.

Governor Windsor regarded Annabelle with an even expression. "Are you still going forward with your plan, sweetheart?" He inquired.

Her Goddess' smiled faded a bit. She stopped scratching Annabelle. The Shrinkee quickly grabbed onto her Goddess' gigantic finger and began stroking it. Her Goddess's smile regained some of its brightness. 

"Yes," She answered, "This isn't permanent. I have to show her that there isn't anything else left out there for her—only me."  

Governor Windsor gave a soft hum of acknowledgment. "That's admirable sweetheart, but you said it yourself, this isn't permanent. She may end up hating you after you go through with it," he said.

Annabelle glowered up at the giant. She could never hate her Goddess. She was going to remind Her of that fact, but her Goddess looked unbothered at Her father's statement. 

She kept Her serene gaze on the Shrinkee. With a small smile She said to the governor, "She may hate me for a while, but it'll all be worth it at the end. I simply have to focus on the goal at hand, and there's only one way to accomplish that."

Her beautiful smile grew wider as She peered down at Annabelle. 

"It's like you said: I'm going to make her see that I'm her only option."

--

Annabelle started to get the sense that something was wrong as she watched Toe Jam rub away at Her Goddess' sole. Her Goddess' massive body was stretched out on Her bed while She scrolled the internet on Her phone . Her gigantic feet loomed over them, and the smell of sweat and cinnamon drifted into Annabelle's nose. 

The Shrinkee didn't like the scene in front of her. Her Goddess had told her to watch and learn from Toe Jam's foot rubbing techniques. Annabelle couldn't shake the unpleasant feelings that came with that order. If her Goddess needed someone to rub Her feet, that's what Annabelle was there for. 

Annabelle was experiencing a confusing amount of feelings. She didn't like the fact that Toe Jam was being made to rub giant feet. Although a part of her was still angry about the Shrinkee's violent assault against her, Annabelle thought the Shrinkee should be free somewhere—the same for the other prisoner Shrinkees. At the same time, Annabelle acknowledged that Toe Jam looked like she was having the time of her life. Her Goddess' toes were also wiggling in approval. Annabelle pouted. She was admittedly jealous that Toe Jam was better at doing something for her Goddess' than she was.

"You have to make sure you go all the way to the bottom of the foot," Toe Jam explained, a smug grin across her face. She took her elbow and pressed into the lower end of the foot of Annabelle's Goddess. 

Annabelle focused on keeping her balance as she walked over to Her Goddess' foot, across the squishy mattress. 

"Okay yeah, I got it, now let me do it," she asserted. 

Toe Jam reluctantly took a step back. Annabelle attempted to press her elbow against Her Goddess' sole in the same way Toe Jam did. She felt her Goddess twitch from her touch. 

"More pressure, and a little to the right," Toe Jam ordered.

Annabelle followed her instructions. After a moment, her Goddess' muscles relaxed. She let out an adorable hum. 

"Good work, Poppy," Her Goddess praised.

Annabelle smiled bashfully. The unsettling feeling evaporated. After a few minutes of silence, Toe Jam noted, "You've changed."  

Annabelle, still focused on doing the best possible job for her Goddess, distractedly answered, "Oh yeah?" 

Toe Jam was quiet again before asking, "Is this part of the Type 0 thing you mentioned before?"

Annabelle attempted to appear unbothered. She shrugged, "Maybe." Truthfully, she didn't want to think too deeply about what she was feeling. Imprinting had such a negative connotation in her head. She didn't see why she needed to put a label on anything. 

"I'm sorry for attacking you," Toe Jam said. 

Annabelle's eyes widened. She glanced beyond her Goddess' feet, towards the rest of her enormous figure. Annabelle could still see her tapping on her phone. She allowed relief to wash over her while she continued to rub her Goddess' foot. 

"Are you insane?" She hissed at the blonde. "She'll kill you if she finds out what you did," Annabelle chided. 

Toe Jam's expression turned haughty. "I do a lot for Mistress, I'm important to her," she declared. 

Annabelle rolled her eyes, "Yeah whatever, just don't mention what happened. You blacked out anyway, so it's not even worth bringing up." That was the lie she'd quickly convinced Toe Jam of when her Goddess had returned to the bedroom with her. The Shrinkee, not having much of any other information, readily believed her.

Toe Jam tilted her chin. "You know, I'm only sorry for attacking you because I was going against Mistress' orders, not because I feel bad for hurting you," she spat. 

"Fine whatever," Annabelle sighed. She turned her full attention back to massaging her Goddess. She ignored the feeling of Toe Jam's glare on her back as she worked. A few more minutes passed, and after some light moaning from Annabelle's Goddess, She finally sat up. Both Annabelle and Toe Jam were knocked to the mattress as She moved. The Shrinkee still couldn't believe that such a simple movement could shake their entire world. 

Her heart pounded at her Goddess' display of casual power. A long shadow cast over both Shrinkees. Annabelle's Goddess grinned down at them. Without wasting a second, her Goddess scooped Annabelle into Her palms. 

Annabelle was quickly pressed against her Goddess' soft lips. "You did such a good job, Poppy," she hummed. Annabelle puckered her own lips and kissed the bottom of her Goddess' mouth. 

She felt her Goddess' mouth expand into a wide smile. Annabelle's entire body vibrated as her Goddess whispered against her small body. "I love you so much," She breathed.

Annabelle felt her own mouth growing into a grin. "I love you too, Goddess," she said, her heart fluttering. Her Goddess pulled her away from Her affectionate lips and cradled her in Her hand. With Her free finger She caressed Annabelle's sides. 

"Since you did so well rubbing my foot, we can do whatever you want now," her Goddess said.

Annabelle thought about her Goddess' offer. She knew what she wanted. The Shrinkee giggled nervously as her cheeks warmed. "Um, don't make fun of me, but I kind of want to see more of your baby pictures," Annabelle said.

Her Goddess looked surprised, before she gave a melodic laugh. Annabelle scrunched up her face, but her smile still persisted. "I told you not to make fun of me," she said pursing her lips. 

Her Goddess giggled, "I'm not making fun of you, Poppy. Sure we can look at more photos. I have another album that's just my mother's pregnancy and my baby—"

"Mistress! Mistress!" 

Annabelle blinked at the sound of Toe Jam's voice. She'd completely forgotten about her. Her Goddess grimaced. She smile faded as She peered down at the blonde Shrinkee.

"What is it, Toe Jam?" Her Goddess said, the affection completely gone from Her voice. 

Toe Jam's voice replied back, seemingly unimpacted by the coldness in the tone of Annabelle's Goddess. "I'm the one who helped her get better at rubbing your feet, so can I get something too?" She asked.

Annabelle's stomach turned. She glanced at her Goddess, hoping She wouldn't be too hard on her. To her surprise, her Goddess didn't appear angry. She only raised an eyebrow. "You want a reward?" She said.

"Yes please Mistress!" Annabelle heard Toe Jam chirp. Annabelle watched as her Goddess' smirked down at the Shrinkee. 

"Fine. That can be arranged."


--

Annabelle had never felt more awkward in her life. A couple dozen feet in front of her, a gigantic photo album was open, revealing a photo of her Goddess' mother with a baby bump. The photo album sat on her Goddess' stomach as She lay on the bed. Annabelle also lay on her Goddess' stomach, feeling the powerful, yet comforting sensations of Her giant-sized digestive track. It should've been a peaceful moment.

Yet she couldn't begin to enjoy herself, because directly in front of her was Toe Jam, massaging Annabelle's right foot. Tears flooded the blonde Shrinkee's eyes. 

"M-Mistress," Toe Jam started to warble. Annabelle's entire body tensed. Her Goddess pulled Her gaze from Her mother's pregnant photo, and onto the Shrinkee. 

"What?" She sighed.

Toe Jam dropped Annabelle's foot. "I-I thought you said I could get a reward? Why do I have to do this?" She whimpered. Annabelle couldn't help but think her attitude with Annabelle's Goddess was such a stark difference from the cruel warden persona she had before. 

Her Goddess scowled, "This is a reward. I'm allowing you to touch the most important thing in my life. Are you saying that you're refusing my reward?"

Toe Jam paled. "No Mistress!" She squeaked. She picked up Annabelle's foot and began rubbing. 

Annabelle cringed. She looked up at her Goddess. "Goddess," she frowned, "she doesn't have to do this."

Her Goddess smirked, "Poppy, she should be wanting to do this. It's an honor for her, she just needs a reminder of her standing. Isn't that right, Toe Jam?"

"Yes Mistress," she sniffed. 

Annabelle looked up at her Goddess with her own scowl. "Goddess, come on," she sighed. 

Her Goddess looked down at her with Her infamous pseudo-confused expression. "What Poppy?" She asked innocently.

Annabelle grimaced, "This is humiliating—for both of us." 

"You're so dramatic, Poppy," Her Goddess exhaled, blowing wind onto the Shrinkees.

"I'm really not, Goddess," she tsked, fixing her hair, "I just don't see why you want her to do this."

Her Goddess' mask slipped. Her eyes narrowed at Toe Jam. "I don't like how she looks at you." she said. 

Annabelle felt Toe Jam's hands tremble against her foot. Annabelle inhaled sharply, irritated. "That's because you don't praise her like how you praise me, Goddess," The Shrinkee retorted.

Her Goddess scoffed, "Praise her? Poppy, I've already done more than enough for her."

Toe Jam nodded her head fervently, "It's true! I shouldn't have asked for a reward. I was being greedy."

Annabelle's Goddess tsked, "If you believe that then apologize to Poppy." 

Annabelle shook her head, "No, you don't have to—"

Toe Jam looked at her, tears flowing down her face. "I'm sorry," she blurted. "Mistress Leah chose you for a reason. I shouldn't have compared us."

Annabelle cringed. "Seriously, I don't care—"

"Kiss her feet," Her Goddess suddenly demanded. 

The ball of dread and anxiety Annabelle had previously crumbled up, came rushing back up. A sob escaped from Toe Jam. Although she looked devastated, she started to lower her head towards Annabelle's foot.

Annabelle quickly pulled her feet away from the Shrinkee. "No!" She cried. "You don't have to do everything she says."

"Poppy."

Annabelle ignored Leah. She was beyond pissed. She had no idea what she thought gave her the right to treat people that way.

"Poppy, look at me," the giantess ordered. 

Angrily, Annabelle glowered up at the enormous co-ed. Her chest tightened when Leah's beautiful face filled her vision. Her anger faltered the longer she looked up at her.

"Poppy do you love me?" Leah asked. 

Annabelle couldn't take her eyes from Leah. "W-What?"

"Do you love me, Poppy?" She asked again. 

Her brain buzzed with a warmth that quelled her rage. "Yes?" She answered.

"Is that a question?" She asked her. Her gaze was intense and commanding. 

"Yes," Annabelle answered again, "Yes, I love you."

The Shrinkee fought to remember why she had been so angry in the first place. She glanced at Toe Jam who was unblinkingly staring at her. Her indignation came trickling back.

"But..." Annabelle said, "But I don't like what you're forcing her to do. It's not right."

Her Goddess pouted. "I'm sorry for making you so upset, Poppy. I just want you to be treated right," She replied.

Annabelle couldn't stop herself from smiling. Her Goddess may have gone about it the wrong way, but She really did just want to make sure Annabelle wasn't being treated poorly.

"That's okay Goddess," She gestured to Toe Jam, "Now can you please tell her that she doesn't have to do this?"

"No."

Annabelle's smile dropped. "What?" She asked, confused.

"No," Her Goddess repeated. "I know you don't want her to kiss your feet, Poppy, but I do. I think in the long run it will be good for both of you."

Annabelle scrunched her face, "Goddess, no, this isn't right. I don't want this."

Her Goddess smiled down at her. "I know Poppy, but I'm telling you what I want," Her Goddess said. With Her perfectly manicured fingernail, her Goddess scratched underneath her chin. 

"Like I said before, Poppy, you get to decide how you want to spend your time with me," Her Goddess stated, "You just have to decide what is more important: what you want, or what I want."

Slowly, her Goddess removed her finger from the Shrinkee's chin. Annabelle swallowed a mouthful of dry spit. She turned her head to the side, away from both Toe Jam and her Goddess. 

She already knew what she was going to choose. She'd known it from the second her Goddess looked into her eyes. Making sure she couldn't see her in her peripheral, Annabelle slowly stretched her leg out towards Toe Jam.

"Sorry," she mumbled. 

She forced herself to keep her foot still as she felt Toe Jam's lips against the top of her foot. Annabelle's foot tingled uncomfortably from the sensation. The Shrinkee went in for another kiss. Then another. Toe Jam gently peppered her foot with kisses before moving onto her other foot. Annabelle hated every second of it. She hated how it felt. She hated what it represented. She hated that her Goddess wanted it to happen so badly.

While Annabelle was drenched in her bitterness, Her Goddess' voice called to her. "Poppy can you look at me please?" she asked.

Of course Annabelle turned to her. No matter how disappointed she was with Her, she still loved her Goddess.

"Yes Goddess?" Annabelle asked, defeated, as Toe Jam continued to kiss her feet.

"Thank you for choosing me," her Goddess smiled.

Annabelle shrugged, but said nothing. She didn't want to say anything, because she didn't want to let her Goddess off the hook. Or rather she didn't want to let her Goddess know that she had let her off the hook. Technically Annabelle hadn't let her off the hook, because there had never been a hook in the first place. 

It'd been Annabelle's choice to make and she'd made it. And she would make the same choice a million times over.

"Poppy, why did you choose what I wanted?" Her Goddess asked. Her smile was still on Her face, but Her eyes were analytical and fascinated. "Can you walk me through your thoughts?" She asked.

Annabelle sighed. "Because Goddess," she started, grimacing at the saliva dripping from her feet as Toe Jam's puckered lips pressed against her skin. "Even though I disagree with you about this, and I feel pretty upset with how things turned out, I would feel worse if I didn't do what you wanted," she attempted to explain.

Annabelle's Goddess regarded her with quiet curiosity. "And you don't hate me for making you do something you didn't want to do?" She inquired. 

Annabelle's brow furrowed, "You didn't make me do anything Goddess, I mean you said it yourself: I got to choose." She paused before adding, "Even if you had forced me to let her kiss my feet, I still wouldn't have hated you. Yeah, we don't agree on a lot of stuff, but that stuff doesn't seem important when compared to what you want, or your overall happiness. Does that...does that make sense?" Annabelle asked, tilting her head.

Annabelle's Goddess looked deep in thought. Her eyes were unfocused, as she answered Annabelle. "Yeah...yes Poppy, it does. Thank you for sharing, that was very helpful," she said, her smile becoming grounded in reality. 

Annabelle exhaled deeply, "Can we look at your baby pictures now?" She was trying to distract herself from Toe Jam's efforts of showing she was still enthusiastically following the orders of Annabelle's Goddess.  

"Of course," Her Goddess said. Off-handedly, she commanded, "Toe Jam, switch to rubbing her feet again." 

Relief filled Annabelle, and she saw it also wash over Toe Jam's face. "Yes Mistress!" She obeyed. The blonde Shrinkee sat back up and grabbed Annabelle's drool covered foot. The Shrinkee didn't even mind the saliva. She was just glad the degrading experience was over.

Annabelle watched her Goddess straighten the photo back up on Her stomach. Annabelle leaned on her elbows, getting comfortable. She just wanted to turn her mind off and look at cute baby photos of her favorite person. She was already staring to forget about the nothing-argument she had with her Goddess. 

Her Goddess turned the page and revealed a photo of Her mother and father smiling over a candle lit dinner. Annabelle had to admit that they looked to be genuinely be in love. She didn't think someone as evil as the governor could produce that emotion, but apparently she was wrong. Annabelle supposed he wasn't all bad, he was partially responsible for the existence of the best person in the world. 

Her Goddess flipped through the album, showing Her mother at varying points of her pregnancy. She glowed throughout each stage. Even with just looking at the photos, Annabelle could see the love Her Goddess' mother had for Her. 

In another life, Annabelle would've turned away from the blatant display of motherly love. Annabelle didn't know whether her mother's love had dwindled as time went on, or if she never loved her and simply stopped pretending she did after the death of her sister. Either way, it didn't matter.

Not when she had the love of her Goddess. It was more than enough for her. 

Her Goddess continued to turn through the album, showing Her mother with family and friends. The next photo revealed an extravagant looking baby shower. Annabelle recognized a familiar face. A beaming, younger version of Gemma was giving her Goddess' mother a side hug to avoid squishing her bulging belly. Annabelle looked closer when something else caught her eye. 

Gemma also carried a bit of a bump. She wasn't as far along as her Goddess' mother, but she was noticeably pregnant. Her Goddess hadn't been joking when She said Gemma and Her mother did everything together. Still, Annabelle was surprised. Gemma seemed more like a fun aunt than a mother. 

Annabelle looked through the photos, growing impatient by the second. She appreciated her Goddess sharing her personal photos with her, but she really wanted to see Her baby photos. And based on her glances to the photo album, and how distracted her foot rubbing was becoming, Toe Jam was similarly intrigued. 

Finally her Goddess arrived at photos of Her parents in a hospital. Even pale and anxious, her Goddess' mother still looked beautiful. On the other hand, Governor Windsor looked like he was going to pass out in every single photo. The sight brought a smile to Annabelle's face.

Then the photo Annabelle had been waiting for appeared. Her Goddess' newborn face was pressed against Her mother's bosom. She was by far the most precious thing Annabelle had ever seen. Both Shrinkees sat up to get a better view. Toe Jam placed Annabelle's foot down, but Annabelle's Goddess was too preoccupied with Her photos to notice or care.

"You were really adorable, Goddess," Annabelle breathed. 

Her Goddess beamed, Her eyes still on the photos. "Thank you Poppy, but you're even more so," She replied. She flipped to the next page, showing Her father carrying Her with an apprehensive expression. The page after that showed Gemma carrying Her awkwardly while trying to manage her massive baby bump.

The next set of photos was a blur of happiness. Her Goddess having a picnic with Her parents. Her Goddess having teatime with Gemma and Her mother. Annabelle even saw photos with Her Goddess and the other giantesses as children. Her Goddess quickly skipped past those. Annabelle didn't know why her Goddess was so insecure, Annabelle only had eyes for her. 

Annabelle was surprised to see later photos of the Windsor family included with the King and Queen. The Shrinkee guessed they had come to terms with her Goddess' mother's marriage partner. She started to see more photos of Her Goddess around or even inside the royal palace. If the Shrinkee had to guess based on the photos, Her Goddess spent summers with Her mother's family, and the rest of the year back here.

Annabelle looked at the smiling emerald eyed girl standing next to both set of parents, and her heart panged for the loss She was going to experience. Annabelle glanced at Her Goddess' mother. She couldn't be certain, but it looked like she was thinner in the photo. The Shrinkee wondered if Her Goddess knew about Her mother's health at the time of the photo. 

The Shrinkee shook off the thought. It was the time for happy reminiscing, not grief. Annabelle just continued to smile at the photos of her happy Goddess.

Until she noticed something strange. 

In a summer photo where her Goddess was at the palace, there looked to be a children's party. There was a lot going on in the photo. There were clowns, balloons, bubbles, and a mountain of presents. But the thing that stopped Annabelle was in the corner of the photo. Her Goddess had the largest smile she'd ever seen her wear in a photo. Her arms were wrapped around a blonde girl of similar young age. 

Annabelle couldn't help but feel like she recognized the child. The Shrinkee squinted her eyes, attempting to discern her features. Just as she was ready to give up and ask her Goddess, Annabelle's eyes landed on her Goddess' mother and Gemma in another section of the photo. They similarly had their arms wrapped each other. 

Dread unloaded upon the Shrinkee like an avalanche. Her breath got caught in her throat. She attempted to do what her Goddess ordered. She imagined her dread and anxiety and tried to mentally crumple it up into a ball. 

But she couldn't do it.

She couldn't crumple up something that was still growing, engulfing her. 

"What happened to Gemma's baby?"

The air turned dry and stiff. One look at both of their faces told Annabelle all she needed to know. Realization struck Annabelle in the face, in the stomach, in her heart. It was the kind of realization that had dread stuck to it, like a wet sock on a foot. It was a horrific, never ending dread that stuck to her and didn't seem keen on letting her go.

It all made sense. Why Toe Jam seemed so familiar, why she was so dedicated to the BSA.  

"What do you mean, Poppy?" the gigantic monster said with a light tone, trying to recover from the shock of Annabelle's blurted question. Her voice shook Annabelle as she spoke. The Shrinkee lowered her gaze to the monster's stomach. Annabelle couldn't even look at her, but she wanted to confirm what she already knew to be true. 

The Shrinkee attempted to match the calm mask the evil giantess wore. She forced herself to adopt an air of nonchalance. She looked off at the photo album, of which the monstrous co-ed had already turned from the damning page.

"It's just, you said your mother and godmother were best friends who did everything together. I saw the photos, they were even pregnant at the same time," Annabelle paused for a moment, allowing the tension in the air to deepen. 

"So what happened to the baby?" 

Annabelle willed her eyes to meet the demon in the shape of a college student. She peered down at with green eyes that were forever calculating.

Her smile had turned bitter, and her jaw clenched.

"I suppose your imprinting episode is over," she noted. Leah closed the photo album and placed it to the side of her bed.

Annabelle glowered at Leah before swerving her head towards Toe Jam, who looked at her with all the indignation of someone who had been brainwashed. 

"When did you shrink?" Annabelle demanded. Based on how deeply Toe Jam was devoted to Leah and the BSA, she knew it had probably been years of being held captive. The Shrinkee had a sinking suspicion that it was longer than she hoped.

Toe Jam snarled at Annabelle, "None of your business, bug."

The giantess' sharp tongue was fast. "Don't you dare speak to Poppy like that," Leah snapped. Toe Jam's anger faltered under Leah's admonishing gaze. 

Her mouth gaped open, similar to a fish. "M-Mistress, she's trying to make it seem like you're a bad person," Toe Jam whined.

"She is a bad person," Annabelle hissed before Leah could speak. 

"She is not," Toe Jam shouted, "She saved me. I was just a pitiful bug when I shrunk, but now I have a purpose."  

Annabelle's hands balled up into fists. "When did you shrink?" She repeated. 

Toe Jam jumped up to her feet. "She could have killed me," she barked, "and she would've been right to, but she kept me instead."

Annabelle face twisted with disgust. "She doesn't get points for not ending your life," Annabelle snapped.

"Enough, both of you," Leah ordered, silencing the two Shrinkees with her booming command. Annabelle shot the giantess a glare. 

"You took her," Annabelle spat. "You took her like how you took me."

Leah narrowed her eyes. "First of all Poppy, don't compare yourself to Toe Jam. You two are not even in the same world," she started. Annabelle's rage only grew when Toe Jam's eyes turned downcast at Leah's words. 

"Second of all, I didn't take her, she was given to me to do whatever I wanted with," Leah said.

Toe Jam piped back up, "A-And she decided to keep me."  

Annabelle gritted her teeth, "How old were you?" 

"Why does that matter?" Toe Jam snapped. 

Annabelle took a step towards the brainwashed Shrinkee. "I am trying to calculate just how much of monster she is," she seethed. Toe Jam's eyes widened with anger, but Annabelle kept going. "I need to know how long you two were friends before you shrank," she hissed. 

Toe Jam growled, "You—"

Leah interrupted her, bringing the Shrinkees' attention to the giantess. She spoke bluntly and evenly. "It happened when my mother was getting worse. My father organized an extermination to cheer me up. It was my third extermination and Toe Jam's first." She giantess smiled, a bitter and wistful smile. "She was more excited than I was," she said.

Leah continued, "But then the HDD device powered up and suddenly she was down there with the rest of the bugs."

Toe Jam's anger slipped away. She slowly backed away from Annabelle. She wrapped her arms around her body, her face shrouded in shame. 

Despite Toe Jam's obvious discomfort, Leah resumed, "The adults freaked out. After they stepped on of all the other bugs, they took Toe Jam away to talk things through. I think Gemma wanted to get rid of her right away, but my father thought I couldn't handle it...he was right." 

Leah's face twisted as tears filled her eyes. "I was losing my mother, and I had lost my best friend too on top of all of that. I couldn't let her go, not completely," she sniffed. Toe Jam was full on blubbering. 

OUR GODDESS HAS A KIND, SOFTNESS TO HER. COMFORT HER. 

Annabelle inhaled deeply. She turned back to Toe Jam. She spoke slowly. "How old were you when you shrank?" She asked again.

Toe Jam looked at her with wild offended eyes. "What is wrong with you? It doesn't matter! How can you be so cold when Mistress is—"

"Nine," Leah suddenly answered, "we were nine years old."

Toe Jam looked up at Leah, shocked. Bile rose in Annabelle's throat. Her own tears burned her eyes. She turned to the vile monstrous giantess, whose green eyes were unjustifiably wet.  

"I don't care if you say you hate me Poppy, because I know it's only temporary. You can't run away from your feelings. We both know that there's nothing I could ever do that would stop you from imprinting on me," she said. 

Annabelle couldn't deal with her. She was a lost cause. 

She turned to the person who still had a chance. "What is your name?" Annabelle asked.

The blonde was wiping her eyes. She glared at Annabelle. "Toe Jam," she spat.

Annabelle fists clenched tighter. Pain shot through her palms. "Your real name," she demanded. 

"Toe Jam."

Annabelle gripped the Shrinkee's shirt yanked her closer. "Your mothers were best friends, so I know you two were raised as sisters," she said, "Nine years. Nine years of sleepovers, promises, and inside jokes. Nine years of friendship gone in a single second because of the way you were born."

The Shrinkee grabbed Annabelle's hands and easily pushed her away from her person. "I am a bug, Poppy. That means every second I am breathing is an affront to real humans. The only way I can make up the burden I bring on this planet is to help my betters create a world where Shrinkees are no longer a plague," she retorted. 

Annabelle's heart broke at her words. She swiveled over to Leah, rage coming from the depths of her gut. 

"Are you happy?" She shouted.  

Leah's eyes no longer threatened to spill tears. "I'm proud, Poppy," Leah declared, "And as happy as I would be for you to agree with her, I know it doesn't matter. Once you imprint on me permanently, it won't matter what your views are. You'll only care about making me happy." 

The blonde Shrinkee suddenly spoke up, "You'll feel a lot better once you stop running from the truth. We are below humans and they need to be worshiped. Your identity isn't important anymore, you just need to focus on making their lives easier. One day you'll forget your birth name too."

Annabelle's legs moved before her brain knew what was happening. She jumped onto the Shrinkee and shoved her onto Leah's stomach. 

"Don't try to pretend like you don't remember!" She shouted into her face as she held her down. "Nine years! There's no way you don't remember your name."

She was abruptly lifted into the air. Leah wrapped her hand around her in an oppressive fist. Still, it didn't stop Annabelle's screaming. 

"You remember your name! You remember your name! Say it!"

Leah brought her to her giant face. "That's enough Poppy," she said, her voice deathly serious. 

Annabelle kept her eyes on the blonde Shrinkee still on Leah's stomach. She yelled down to her, "Tell me your fucking name! You're not a bug, you're a fucking person! Tell me your name!"

Darkness overcame her. Leah covered her completely with her fist. The Shrinkee struggled to move but was immobilized by the giantess' strength.

"Take a time-out Poppy. I'm sorry you're so upset right now, but you need to calm yourself," Leah ordered. 

Annabelle fought back even harder. She would never stop fighting.

Through the prison of Leah's hand, Annabelle was able to hear Toe Jam's voice. 

"Mistress Leah, I can give you another foot massage to help with your stress," she offered.

Annabelle bit down as hard as she could into Leah's palm, fully aware that it would tickle the giantess at the most. Leah responded by squeezing the fleshy walls around Annabelle even tighter. 

"Yes," Leah said, her voice betraying exasperation, "I think I could use another one, Toe Jam."

Annabelle tried to squeeze out an aggravated roar, but Leah's grip didn't allow for the Shrinkee to take in any air. Soon the dizziness accompanied by gradual suffocation was slowing down her fight. Leah's dark fist became darker. The Shrinkee found herself slowly being taken over by unconsciousness. 

The last thing she heard was Leah's soft humming, a byproduct of the foot worship from her childhood best friend turned slave.


-----

"I really wish you wouldn't hate me so actively, Poppy. Not so much for my sake, but for your own mental well being."

Annabelle glared up at her nude captor from her tiny porcelain bathing bowl. Leah leaned back in the bathtub and closed her eyes, her impeccable face covered with a white face mask.

"Do you know what would be really good for my mental health?" Annabelle started, setting up a retort.

Without opening her eyes, Leah shot back, "Certainly not seeing your father splattered underneath my foot, right Poppy?"

Annabelle tensed. She slowly lowered herself back into her bowl until she was chin deep. "Right Goddess," she muttered. 

"Poppy, I'm not going to give you the imprinting speech because I know you already know how much better life would be if you just gave in. I simply want you to remember these moments when you're so angry and disgusted with me, because we'll look back and laugh together over how dramatic you were." 

Annabelle stewed silently in her makeshift bathtub. 

Leah continued talking, ignoring Annabelle's bitter silence. "I suppose my mistake was involving Toe Jam—or really anyone else at all for that matter. We are at our best when it's just us," Leah said. 

Annabelle's stomach clenched. She was getting "locked in a cage for the rest of her life" vibes again from the giantess. It essentially was her life before the giantesses had returned back to their homes. Just in a cage, waiting for them to be finished with school and actual, real world life to come back into their bedrooms and torment her. 

All of the giantesses were beyond possessive, but it was as if Leah wanted something more from Annabelle, something that Annabelle herself didn't know she had or how to give it to her. 

Leah sighed, her eye still closed, "I just wanted to show you how much fun it can be to worship me. It doesn't have to be a punishment."

Annabelle made sure the giantess' eyes were still closed before she rolled her own. 

A smirk appeared on the giantess' face. "In a way it's almost funny how I receive adulation from everyone except from the for one thing in the world that I really care about," she said. 

"Yeah, hilarious," Annabelle said underneath her breath. 

"Well I have a feeling you'll be on your knees worshiping me relatively soon," she exhaled, shifting herself in the tub and becoming more comfortable.

Annabelle bit down on her tongue to keep from responding. 

"Just like Toe Jam, all of the moths, and every single one of my pitiful subjects in my Queendom."

Annabelle furrowed her brow, perplexed by Leah's words. She lifted her head up to question her, but when she did, she found herself looking up at a dome ceiling that was even more ridiculously high up. Mosaic windows surrounded the top of the high ceilings. 

Annabelle's gaze shifted lower. Extravagance. That was the only thing Annabelle could think. Expensive looking paintings, sculptures, and vases decorated the huge marble room. Annabelle was so distracted by the expensive décor that it took her a while to notice the large throne that was set near the end of the room, several yards away from her. 

Two servants held golden platters on either side of the throne. But it was the individual who sat in the throne that caught Annabelle's eye.

Leah sat, as beautiful as ever, in a magnificent emerald gown. A blinding crown rested on her head. Her chin rested on her palm as she leaned her elbow on one of the throne's arms. A bored expression plagued her face, until her green eyes landed on Annabelle. 

A smirk spread across her lips. 

"Finally, the jester has arrived," Leah said, her chin still resting in her palm. 

Annabelle looked down and froze when she saw her attire. She was dressed in a colorful jester's outfit, complete with the cap 'n' bells and cane. 

"Your Queen has addressed you," one of the servants, who Annabelle recognized as Toe Jam, barked.

"R-Right," Annabelle blinked. She bowed deeply, causing the bells on her hat to jingle with her head's movements. "Greetings your majesty," she said. 

"Well?" Queen Leah's melodic voice called out. Annabelle lifted her head, confused.

"Entertain her, you dolt!" Toe Jam snapped. Annabelle flinched as her voice echoed through the throne room.

The other servant next to Queen Leah, who Annabelle could see was Steven, gave Annabelle a sympathetic smile.

"You're not very good at this, are you?" He noted.

Annabelle, flustered, tried to salvage herself, "I-I can entertain! I can twirl this cane, or I can dance for you, o-or—"

"Sing," Queen Leah demanded. 

Annabelle gulped. Her hand became damp with sweat. "Sorry, but my throat has been a little sore lately," she said. 

She didn't want to lie to the Queen, but she really wasn't in a singing mood.

Toe Jam scoffed, "How useless can you be?"

Queen Leah opened her mouth, and Annabelle prepared to be admonished but instead she turned to Toe Jam. Not hesitating for a moment, Toe Jam took something from the platter she carried and placed it onto the Queen's tongue. 

She began to chew as she stared at Annabelle with an even expression. "Juggle," she ordered. 

Annabelle nodded energetically, "Juggle? I can juggle. Just give me a second, I left my balls in my room."

She went to turn around to gather her supplies, but the Queen's voice stopped her. "No. Juggle with them," she commanded. 

Annabelle scrunched up her face, trying to make sense of what her Queen was asking. She saw the Queen point an elegant finger down towards the floor. 

Annabelle's heart stopped when she saw what the Queen was truly ordering. The floor was absolutely covered with tiny people. There was not an inch of space where Annabelle could see the floor instead of a mass of small humans. 

Although they were miniscule, Annabelle could see the fear on their faces. She looked at her Queen for confirmation that it was what she truly desired. 

The Queen waved her on impatiently, gesturing for her to quickly begin.

Annabelle grimaced, but followed her orders. Annabelle bent down, getting a better look at their terror-stricken faces. Annabelle gently scooped up a handful of them. They frantically wiggled on her palm, their little limbs tickling her hand. 

She lifted them to her face. Their frantic movements became more erratic when she looked down at them. Her heart hurt when she realized she was the cause of their fear. 

"I'm so sorry," Annabelle whispered to them. Her breath blew their hair and clothes. They only screamed in response. 

Not wanting to prolong their terror, Annabelle gently tossed them a few inches from her palm and quickly caught them in her other hand. They were rattled, terrified, and shrieking, but they were uninjured. Annabelle looked up at the Queen for approval.

The Queen held her bored expression on her face. She looked at Annabelle, unimpressed. 

"Higher," she ordered simply.

Annabelle swallowed nervously, but complied. She threw them up in the air, around a foot from her hand. She attempted to catch them all, but one woman just missed her palm, falling onto the floor. She collided with another tiny human, and they both splattered from the force.

Annabelle grimaced at the small pool of blood. "Shit," she hissed, "I'm so sorry."

Her eyes were torn away from the gore when she heard Queen Leah's delicate laugh. The Queen's smirk transformed into a full blown smile. She sat up in her throne, fully attentive. 

"Again," she ordered, "And do not stop this time."

Annabelle cringed at the Queen's blood lust. Still, there was nothing she could do, she was the Queen. 

Annabelle tossed the screaming people up into the air. She treated them as though they were her juggling balls. She did her best to catch them as gravity took hold of them. Unfortunately, a few began to just miss her fingers as they plummeted back towards the floor. Annabelle was saddened for them, but she focused on putting on a show for the Queen. She had to push their soul turning screams from her head. 

Queen Leah seemed to squirm with excitement each time a Shrinkee collided with the floor. Despite her best efforts, it wasn't long before Annabelle's hands were almost empty. 

When the last Shrinkee slammed into the ground, Annabelle's eyes were cloudy with tears. Though, she could still see the pool of blood around her feet. 

"I'm so sorry," she said again to the dead Shrinkees around her. The other Shrinkees that covered the floor continued to panic and shriek, but they had no room to run. A dozen or so even slipped into and through the pool of blood.

"You should be sorry!" The sharp voice of Toe Jam snapped. Annabelle lifted her head towards the throne and servants.

The blonde clarified, "You have brought our great Queen discomfort!" 

Annabelle's eyes fell back onto the Queen. Her face was flushed and her thighs were rubbing together as she squirmed in her seat.

Annabelle's own face grew warm as she realized what her Queen was experiencing. "Oh I- I offer my deepest apologizes my Queen," Annabelle sputtered, completely flustered. She did not expect the Queen to become aroused from the accidental deaths of her subjects.

"Jester," the Queen called, basically purring, "come over here and alleviate my discomfort."

Annabelle watched, skin hot and eyes wide as her Queen slowly spread her legs open. Her wetness was apparent even from across the throne room. 

Instantly, Annabelle's mouth began to water. She'd never tasted the Queen's juices before, but she'd heard it was a delicacy unlike any other. Toe Jam was practically glowing with envy.

Annabelle wanted to come forward, but there was the issue of the thousands of tiny people covering each inch of the floor. 

"Uh, your Majesty? I can't—"

"Are you denying a command from your ruler?" Queen Leah inquired with a raised eyebrow. 

Annabelle quickly shook her head. "N-No of course not," she corrected, "it's just your subjects are—"

"Step on them," Queen Leah ordered. Her voice was breathy and her face was becoming more flushed by the second. 

Annabelle paled. She glanced between the small people on the floor and Queen Leah's dripping slit. She swallowed a mouthful of saliva. She couldn't say no to her Queen.

With a heavy heart, the jester raised her foot. The people below her erupted into screams. Not want to prolong their fear, she lowered her foot. A sickening crunch crackled around her. She grimaced as she saw a puddle of blood grow where she had just stepped. 

The people below screamed and tried to run, but there was not enough space to flee. They were packed together with nowhere to go. Annabelle had to make it quick for them. She took a wide step, making sure to extend her legs as far as they could go. Her foot lowered again, crushing the people underneath her foot's shadow. 

The jester pushed the screams from her mind and focused on reaching the Queen as quickly as she could with spilling as little blood as possible.

But it seemed as though the Queen had a different idea. 

"Crawl," her royal highness suddenly ordered. Annabelle froze. She looked up at her Queen in disbelief. Queen Leah's face was unmoved by Annabelle's horror. It was obvious she expected nothing but obedience from her jester--and she was going to get it. 

Annabelle's shoulders slumped. She lowered herself to her knees. Her colorful stockings were splattered in blood. She could feel the bones of hundreds of tiny people crunch underneath her knees. The jester swallowed the bile that rose in her throat. 

She placed her palms onto the floor and a much more direct sensation of obliteration prickled against her palms. 

She shuddered as her hands became drenched with the liquid remains of the small people. The jester actually almost did vomit until she heard her Queen's melodic voice. 

"Good girl," she praised.

Annabelle looked up, her heart racing. Her Queen's legs were still wide open. Her nether region was nearly glistening with wetness. Queen Leah was gazing down at her with an intense lust.

Annabelle's eyes focused on her dripping slit. There was nothing else that mattered other than tasting her highness. The jester continued forward, ignoring the massacre that was occurring every inch she crawled forward. She knew each time her hands slammed down on a dozen or so tiny people, she was violently snuffing out life, but it simply wasn't a priority for her. Annabelle's mouth, once filled with bile, became wet with drool. 

Soon she was at the base of the throne. Tiny people still covered the floor around the Queen's royal seat. From Annabelle's peripheral, she saw Steven bend down towards the floor, scoop up some small people and place him onto the platter he held. Even as it dawned on the jester that her Queen had been eating her miniature subjects, she didn't care as much as she knew she should've. 

All she could focus on was the pink, wet royal pussy in front of her. 

It was bigger than she expected. In fact, the Queen was bigger than she expected. She was easily twice the size of the jester. Still that didn't stop Annabelle from doing what every cell in her body urged her to do.

Without pulling her gaze from her prize, she asked her Majesty, "Your royal highness, may I please humbly assist in relieving your discomfort?"

Annabelle's own slit began to leak when her Queen commanded her through a breathy voice, "Go forth jester. Please your Queen."

Annabelle didn't waste any time. She had to stand up on the tips of her toes to reach the throne's seat. A warmth hit her as her Queen's pussy greeted her. 

Tentatively, as though she was afraid she would frighten it, Annabelle gently ran her tongue across her slit. The second her liquids came into contact with Annabelle's tongue she knew the rumors had greatly underestimated the perfection that was between the Queen's legs. It was most amazing thing she had ever tasted. She licked her again.

Her Queen came alive. She squirmed and released a moan. Annabelle, wanting to keep her still, held her thighs open. It was a bold and offensive action for the jester to touch her Queen. Her blooded hands left stains on the Queen's gown, but Annabelle didn't care, and based on the Queen's moans, neither did she. 

Annabelle could feel Toe Jam's envy, but she was focused on tasting more of her Majesty. Her smooth outer lips opened up more under Annabelle's tongue. The heat of her perfect insides warmed Annabelle's tongue. The jester traveled deeper insider her Queen, exploring every inch of her pussy. Her Queen Squirmed and squealed as Annabelle moved her face closer to her pussy. Annabelle's face was drenched with her juices, but it wasn't enough. 

The jester pulled herself up even more. Her tongue explored higher until she found a nub. Annabelle went to work. She began twirling her tongue over her clit. The Queen reacted within seconds. She grunted and her hips started to jerk. Annabelle tried to hold her thighs still, but knew she'd eventually be overpowered. 

Annabelle puckered her lips and started sucking her pink button. Queen Leah squealed, sending a jolt of electricity to Annabelle's pussy.

The jester attacked her clit, alternating between sucking and licking her bean. Queen Leah began full on bucking. She gripped Annabelle's head and started bucking into her face. The jester's hat fell off with the intensity of which Queen Leah was fucking her face. The Queen screamed and grunted with an animalistic pleasure. Annabelle kept her tongue straight and rigid. Queen Leah rode her tongue, moaning loudly. 

Annabelle's face somehow became even more wet. She knew that Queen Leah's juices were leaking onto the floor below them. She was sure that some tiny people had already been crushed from the falling cum, or drowned in the pool that was only growing underneath them. If the Queen came, Annabelle certain there would be a lot of death from the flood.

Still, somehow she couldn't force herself to retract her tongue. If anything, Annabelle buried her head deeper into her Queen's pussy. 

Queen Leah's muscles clenched all around her. Her large body went rigid. A gush of fluids unloaded onto Annabelle's face. 

It flowed past her chin, down her neck, and onto the people below. Annabelle heard their screams, but couldn't get the magnificent taste of Queen Leah's juices from her mouth.

She needed more. Through their distant shrieks, Annabelle moaned as she lapped up Queen Leah's twitching pussy. 

She didn't care if the Queen would cum a million times and flood the entire throne room. She need more. As she slurped her Queen's fluids, the jester realized she was exactly where she wanted to be. In between her Queens legs for the rest of her life.

She would always be hers. 


---

Annabelle opened her eyes to a dark room. She expected to feel the same nauseating dread-laced feeling she felt whenever she woke up from her nightmares. Instead her attention was forced to her torso. An excruciating pain struck her as she awoke.

Annabelle tried to groan, but found she was lacking much breath. She blinked, trying to see in the dark. She looked down and realized Leah's gigantic fingers were coiled around her person. 

Although it was difficult to see in the dark, she felt a gentle breeze blow her against her face, rustling her hair. From the cinnamon and toothpaste scent Annabelle deduced she was somewhere close to Leah's sleeping face. 

If she could have, Annabelle would've cursed. She hated when she slept with Leah in the giantess' bed. Her grip was always unyielding as held Annabelle. Unlike the other giantesses who eventually softened their grip, or even let her go completely when they fell asleep, Leah somehow became even more possessive in her sleep. 

Annabelle was certain at least one of her ribs were broken—at least they had been. The pain that had woken her up had been accompanied with the familiar sensation of her bones mending. 

Annabelle attempted to make herself more comfortable, but Leah wasn't giving her an inch. Annabelle threw her head back and silently groaned. It was going to be a long night. At least the Shrinkee's arms were free. 

Annabelle placed her elbow on Leah's massive hand and rested her cheek in her palm. A rhythmic wind created by Leah's breath blew against her. 

Annabelle peered at Leah's shadow obscured face in the dark. She was glad she couldn't clearly see her. It had been a long, confusing day.

The Shrinkee didn't know what to make of whatever the hell had happened earlier. She unfortunately had perfect memory of everything she had said, done, and felt. She was beyond glad it had ended, but she didn't know what it was or what had brought it on. The uncertainty of it all was terrifying within it self. She wouldn't allow herself to think about just how close she had come to willingly giving it all up for Leah.

If she hadn't seen Toe Jam in the photo album then she wouldn't even know where she would mentally be at that moment. 

Annabelle shuddered when she thought about that photo. They'd looked so happy. They reminded her of she and Beth at that age. Toe Jam and Beth had also been shrunken around the same age. Annabelle couldn't imagine throwing away years of sisterhood just because she'd shrunken. 

Though Leah hadn't killed Toe Jam. 

Annabelle stared at Leah's ginormous slumbering face through the darkness. There was still a part of her that couldn't get rid of her childhood best friend. She'd brainwashed her and made her a slave, but at the very least, Toe Jam was still alive. That was more than Annabelle expected from any of the giantesses.

Annabelle wasn't about to hold out hope that the giantesses could suddenly gain a moral compass that didn't align with genocidal supremacists, but maybe they could be reasoned with to an extent. 

Just as the thought entered her head, Leah began to mutter in her sleep. 

"Poppy...mine..." She breathed, sending a considerable gust of air Annabelle's way.

Annabelle would have rolled her eyes from the giantess' subconscious possessiveness, but the gigantic co-ed suddenly tightened her fists, once again snapping Annabelle's ribs.

The Shrinkee screamed silently, unable to gather enough air to make any noise. The Shrinkee scratched at Leah's hand, attempting to awake her up. The giantess continued to sleep, blissfully unaware of what she was putting Annabelle through. 

The Shrinkee pinched and dug at Leah's hand. She was jerked forward as Leah pulled her close to her body. Annabelle cringed as Leah tucked the fist she held her in, right in between her breasts. 

She was smothered by two enormous boobs on either side. Leah's heart beat was pounding in her ears. Still uncomfortable and in pain, Annabelle bit down on the giantess' boob flesh. The Shrinkee's world shifted as Leah mumbled in her sleep and rolled onto her stomach.

Annabelle was dizzy from all of the shifting. She was still gripped in Leah's hand—in fact it was the only thing protecting her from the entire weight of the giantess since she was underneath her chest while she lay on her back.

Annabelle, still struggling to breathe, was relieved when Leah's hand loosened its grip. Just when she thought her situation was finally bearable, Leah began to lower her fist down her gigantic body.

Annabelle's eyes widened. Shit. She'd experienced it enough times to know what was happening. Her tiny body grew warmer from Leah's increased body heat.

The Shrinkee grimaced as she was lowered to Leah's panties. Already knowing what to do, Annabelle clenched her eyes shut and tightly closed her mouth as the sleeping giantess deposited her inside her panties. To her relief, Leah had placed her directly below her slit, rather then against her mound, so Annabelle didn't have the full weight of the giantess' crotch on top of her. 

The Shrinkee, knowing the drill, stayed absolutely still. She could feel the heat from Leah's soft lower lips. Her pussy was mostly covered by her smooth lips, but its scent was intense. It wasn't a bad smell, just powerful. It made Annabelle deeply uncomfortable to know she could tell the differences in smell between the giantess.  

As Annabelle was comparing them in her head, her ribs once again began to heal themselves. The Shrinkee  jerked, accidently striking Leah's lips.

The giantess began softly moaning. Annabelle's heart sank. She knew what was coming next. The giantess began to shift and squirm in place as she rubbed her crotch against the bed. Thick droplets of Leah's fluids began to form from her pussy.

The Shrinkee considered crawling away from the monstrous creature that was Leah's pussy, but she'd been through the experience enough times to know that her wiggling almost away made it worse. When she would try to get away, she never made it out the panties before the giantesses began violently humping against the mattress. 

If she truly wanted to get it over with, there was one thing she could do to speed up the process. Annabelle opened her eyes back up and stared at the slime covered pink monster that was emitting so much heat it was causing her to sweat.

Before she did what had to be done, Annabelle couldn't help but be reminded of her nightmare. Like in the majority of her night terrors, she was jumping full force into the worship of one of the giantesses. 

No. She was doing it for survival, she would receive no pleasure from what she was about to do.

YOU MAY CONSUME YOUR OWN LIES WITH EASE, BUT DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW THE TRUTH. 

"Go fuck yourself," Annabelle hissed. 

She forcefully pushed open Leah's lips. The giantess moaned and Annabelle shook as she moved. Annabelle gripped Leah's lips to hold onto. It was difficult as they were already slick with her juices. 

The Shrinkee didn't want to wait until it got worse. Just like her nightmare, she stood on the tips of her toes and lapped at Leah's clit. It would normally be difficult to reach, but Leah's horizontal position gave her an easy path to get to it. 

The giantess reacted the moment her tongue connected with the button. Her moans grew louder. Annabelle's lower body began to become coated in her fluids. Annabelle bit down on the giantess' clit, fully aware that she had to be aggressive if she wanted the giantess to feel her tiny demonstrations. 

Annabelle was knocked from the clit as Leah began to gyrate against the mattress. The rhythmic thumping of her movements let Annabelle know what she was doing was working.

Annabelle was once again pressed against Leah's lips. Her entire body became wet will the giantess' fluids. Annabelle was too used to it to be properly disgusted. She was actually relieved that she had gotten Leah aroused enough to begin to finish her off. 

Annabelle steeled herself and opened Leah's lips. It was difficult to do with the giantess humping her bed, but the Shrinkee managed. Since Leah was thoroughly wet, Annabelle figured she would have no difficulty jumping climbing inside the gigantic co-ed. 

She wiggled her tiny body through Leah's hole. She felt Leah's body respond enthusiastically to her inserting herself. 

The giantess' vaginal walls pulsated, contracting and expanding as Annabelle crawled further into Leah. The smell was so strong it was making Annabelle dizzy, but she kept moving. Leah's glands were secreting thick fluids so quickly it was making it difficult to move through. Annabelle felt like she was in the army, crawling through the wet, dirt during a rainstorm. 

Annabelle stopped when she reached the area under Leah's G-spot. Although it was dark and the giantess was actively grinding against her bed, the Shrinkee had done this enough times to know where Leah's special spot was. 

Annabelle lifted her arms and pressed into Leah's walls. She massaged it for all of two seconds before the giantess released a low moan that was accompanied by a flood of cum. Annabelle was swiftly expelled from Leah's canal as she erupted with the wave of the giantess' fluids. 

Leah finally stopped moving. Annabelle heard the giantess' breathing steady. 

Annabelle kept her mouth closed as she felt the cum coat every part of her body. There was nothing that she wanted to find pleasurable about the experience. The Shrinkee exhaled deeply through her nose. Her body was quickly becoming stuck to the fabric of Leah's panties. 

She exhaled again.

She hated this part. She would be crusted over along the crotch of the giantess' panties until she woke up. 

Just an insignificant sex tool that had been used and needed to be washed.

YOU SHOULD FEEL HONORED TO PROVIDE OUR GODDESS WITH SUCH RELIEF. 

Annabelle wanted to curse Poppy out, but she didn't want to get Leah's thick juices in her mouth. Also, there was no point in cursing out a hormone-created hallucination.

Instead, Annabelle allowed herself to steady her breathing to the giantess'. She could sleep knowing that she'd gotten the giantess off without having to actually kill hundreds of tiny human beings.


---

Annabelle's facial muscles were starting to get sore from glaring. She was on Leah's desk while the giantess was working on an essay, typing away. 

The Shrinkee was so used to the silence that she nearly yelped when Leah abruptly spoke.

"You know your face might get stuck like that if you're not careful, Poppy," she said without looking away from her laptop.

Her words only caused Annabelle's glare to intensify. 

"I don't know what you're talking about, Goddess," Annabelle said evenly. She could play ignorant just as well as Leah could. 

Annabelle waited for her to respond, but she continued to work on her school work. Annabelle considered running over to her laptop and jumping on the backspace key. 

Leah suddenly sighed and closed her laptop. Annabelle froze, thinking somehow her thoughts had been read. 

The giantess turned to peer down at her. She sighed again, blowing air over Annabelle.

"You have got get to at least attempt to get rid of all this anger, Poppy," Leah tsked, "you seemed so much happier yesterday."

Annabelle scowled at the giantess, "I don't know what that was exactly, but it wasn't me."

Leah raised an eyebrow, "Really Poppy? Can you honestly say that?"

Annabelle slammed down a mental barrier before she could even consider Leah's question. Nope. She wasn't going down that road. 

The Shrinkee folded her arms and turned away from the giantess.

"I'm just trying to help you. You'll be much happier after you imprint," Leah said.

Annabelle swiveled around, and glowered up at her captor. "Fine. You want me to imprint? Tell me Toe Jam's real name. Set her free," Annabelle demanded.

Leah rolled her eyes. "Poppy, honestly, I don't know what your obsession is about this. Toe Jam is happy, why can't you be too?" She sighed. 

"She's brainwashed," Annabelle shot back, "And don't pretend you like you care about her happiness."

Leah rubbed her temples and groaned, shaking Annabelle. "I don't care about her happiness, Poppy. She's a bug, all I care about is how useful she is to me," Leah said. 

"That's horrible," Annabelle spat, "How could I imprint on someone who thinks like that?"

Leah narrowed her eyes, "You know Poppy, some might think your sanctimonious attitude is what's horrible. At least I'm honest about my motivations. You are the one who's pretending to care about whether a bug remembers her fake human name because you're actually afraid that you'll forget yours."

Annabelle's stomach dropped. Her eyes widened and her arms fell to her sides. "N-No, that's not true," Annabelle stammered. Even as she said the words, they felt like a lie the second they passed her lips. She couldn't fully say part of her intense reaction to Toe Jam's rebranding was because it reminded her so much of hers.

Leah's expression softened. She lifted her enormous finger and began gently scratching underneath the Shrinkee's chin.

"Poppy, I see you," she said softly, "I see you better than you see yourself. There's nothing wrong with wanting to preserve yourself—it's just you the self you want to preserve is your wrong self."

Annabelle blinked. She looked up at the giantess, confused. Leah explained, "Who you were before Poppy?—She should've never existed. Although you won't tell me about what happened before Queenston, I know it wasn't easy. Shrinkees shouldn't be forced to try to live as humans. It's not natural, and it just causes suffering for everyone involved."

Leah stopped scratching monetarily, as her mind seemed to wander. "If only I had found you earlier. If it had been you instead of Toe Jam..." she muttered.

Annabelle shuddered at the thought. Right after Beth died, she often thought of the fear she must've felt as a child, shrunken down to three-inches about to be crushed into nothing. Annabelle was struggling to deal with the realties of being shrunken as an eighteen year old, she couldn't imagine what Toe Jam had to deal with as a nine year old that suddenly became the thing she'd been taught to hate and kill. All the while being abandoned by her mother, and enslaved by the gigantic version of the person she'd thought to be her best friend—and then that same best friend treating her like dirty pest.

Annabelle pushed Leah's finger away from her, surprising the giantess out of her daydream.

"No, stop trying to change the subject," she snapped, "this is about you throwing away years of friendship—this is about betrayal."

Leah laughed with raised eyebrows, "Really Poppy, you truly are one for the dramatics."

Annabelle clenched her fists, "What if the other Goddesses shrank? Would you enslave them too?" 

Leah laughed again, sparking fury within Annabelle. "No, I don't think I would. They would be pretty useless as far as bugs go. Well maybe Harper would make a good warden like Toe Jam—but I suppose I would kill them right away—it's really a mercy, Poppy. If anything, you should be angry that I made her continue on as a bug for all these years instead of stepping on her and getting it over with."

Annabelle bristled. Every time she spoke to the giantesses, they always surprised her with how much more evil they could be.

"Then you don't know what friendship is," Annabelle retorted. 

Leah scoffed, "Oh, is that true, Poppy?"

"Friends don't betray each other so easily," Annabelle hissed. She was truly disgusted with her. She had to calm down before she would say something she regretted.

Mercifully, there was a knock on Leah's bedroom door that pulled the giantesses' attention away from her. It gave her a chance to collect herself.

"What?" Leah answered tersely. 

The feminine voice of one of the servants replied, "Your guest has arrived, Mistress. I have set up the parlor room."

Leah's face suddenly became determined. Annabelle forgot her anger while the giantess' gaze became resolute. 

The emerald eyed giantess reached into the collar of her low cut top and pulled out something Annabelle hadn't seen in a while. 

A sparkling silver crystal necklace glittered in between Leah's massive fingers. She lowered it to the desk. 

"Poppy, as fascinating as this conversation is, I want you to hold that thought--truly I want you to think about what you just said. But for now, get in." Leah ordered. 

Annabelle swallowed nervously. She looked up at the giantess to see if she was going to offer her even a smidge of warning or context of what was happening, but the giantess was silent as she stared down at her.

Not having much choice, Annabelle lowered herself to her knees and crawled into the necklace. She quickly shifted herself upside down, knowing all too well the head bump that would result if she stayed still while the giantess put on the necklace. 

Sure enough, Annabelle landed on her feet as Leah fastened the necklace around her neck. It was surreal to be in a necklace again. The last time she'd occupied one had been when the BSA had their murder Gala. The Shrinkee grimaced. She prayed whatever was happening wouldn't be anything remotely like that. 

Leah slowly stood up. Annabelle lurched forward, but managed to stop herself from colliding face first into the crystal's walls. The Shrinkee sighed. She'd almost forgotten how much she hated the necklaces.

Leah left her bedroom and began to walk through the beautiful mansion. Annabelle noticed there were considerably less servants out and about, even though it was midday. The mansion was strangely quiet.

The Shrinkee was beginning to feel the uncanny sensation of dread rise up in her. She considered all the possible people Leah could be meeting. From her expression it seemed serious. The Shrinkee wondered if it was a BSA member—but that wouldn't explain why she had hidden her.

It could be another Shrinkee activist. Annabelle's heart pounded faster. She couldn't handle another massacre. 

Her spiraling thoughts were cut off as Leah reached the parlor. Annabelle peered out the necklace to see two figures sitting across from each other. Facing the door was the governor, dressed in his usual politician-casual attire—slacks and a button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Annabelle supposed his look meant he wasn't meeting someone too important that he needed to impress.

Leah finally entered the parlor, and Annabelle was able to see the back of the other figure's head start to turn around to her.

Annabelle's heart stopped. Her mouth dried and her stomach sank further and deeper down into the pits of hell.

"No," Annabelle breathed.

The figure didn't have to turn all the way around for Annabelle to recognize him. She knew his dark, curly hair from anywhere.

Oliver awkwardly stood up in all his lanky leanness. He gave a Leah a shy nod as a greeting before he sat back down. 

"Hello, " Leah greeted back. Annabelle could hear the smile in her voice.

The Shrinkee was too stunned to cry or scream. All she could do was stare at Oliver's face as Leah took a seat to the left of him and to the right of the governor. He looked understandably uncomfortable, being sat across from one of the most influential people in the nation. Annabelle could tell he'd dressed up. He was in a long sleeved shirt, instead of his usual skateboard clothing. Though she recognized his old backpack next to his feet. It was probably filled with clothes and other necessities instead of the textbooks that had weighed it down before.

"Thank you for coming," Leah said pleasantly, as though she weren't the most heinous creature to exist. 

"Yeah," Oliver muttered. He was awkwardly holding a cup of tea. He looked like he was afraid to drop it. He had good reason, it was probably more expensive than his car. "Thanks for uh, sending a car for me," he said.

The governor spoke up, "It was no problem, son. Unless its campaigning time, our drivers don't have much to do anyway."

Annabelle hated this. She fucking hated it. Why was he here? What were they going to do to him? Were they trying to get her in line by threatening him?

God, was he a Shrinkee? Was he a Shrinkee and were they going to eat him in front of her?

Annabelle banged against the crystal's walls. "I'm sorry! Please, I'm so sorry! I won't talk back anymore. I'll be the perfect pet!" 

Of course no one could hear her. 

Oliver looked around the parlor, "You guys have a very nice, um, home."

"Thank you," Leah said, picking up her tea cup. It briefly obscured Annabelle's vision as the giantess' lifted it to her lips. She could her the giantess' swallow as she sipped her tea. 

She exhaled contently and said, "You're probably wondering why I asked you here."

"Uh, yeah, kind of," Oliver admitted. 

Leah answered, "Well, as you know, I was really close with Anna."

Annabelle shrieked, "You fucking psychopath!" 

Oliver said nothing to her obvious lie. Annabelle didn't think he could exactly call her out in her own home.

Leah continued, "I also know you were...close with her, and I wanted to make sure that you'll be okay once you leave Queenston."

Annabelle ran her hands through her hair. "Bullshit," she laughed harshly, "Bullshit."

The governor raised an eyebrow while he took a sip of tea. "You're dropping out, son?"

Oliver lowered his beautiful brown eyes to the floor. "Yeah, I just need a change in scene," he said. 

Guilt tore at Annabelle. She wished she'd never met him. She ruined his life. 

Governor Windsor nodded with understanding. "It can be difficult to see things that remind us of the ones we've lost. I bulldozed the house my wife and I built together after she passed. Too many memories," he said. 

The governor sounded genuine, which only further pissed off Annabelle. If he knew the pain of losing someone, how could he manipulate Oliver, who was still fresh in his grief?

Oliver nodded, "I get that. I'm gonna go by the coast and stay with some friends by the beach for a while."

"What will you do for money?" Leah asked. 

Oliver shrugged, "I'm sure I'll find something. Waiting tables, lifeguarding, I don't know."

Annabelle shook her head. He was supposed to be a zoologist. Annabelle remembered he said he wanted to intern with a wildlife researcher next summer. 

"Well, you should take all the time you need," Leah said. Annabelle seethed inside the crystal. The giantess was so fucking selfish. She was going to derail his bright future just so he wouldn't get in the way of her kidnapping scheme. 

Oliver only nodded. Leah inhaled before revealing, "There's another reason I wanted to see you."

Oliver looked up from the floor and towards Leah, his eyes curious. 

Leah explained, "We were thinking of creating a scholarship fund for students with HDD. We're going to call it the Annabelle Cooper Scholarship."

Annabelle grabbed onto the wall for balance. She felt like her knees were going to give out. Evil. No, they were beyond evil. 

To think she'd actually thought she could be reasoned with. 

Oliver's eyes widened, "I think that's great. I think she would've loved that."

Annabelle groaned, a long and sad groan. No, she definitely did not love that. Any thoughts she had of Oliver being a Shrinkee were immediately dismissed with how excited he seemed to be at the thought of a Shrinkee scholarship.

No Shrinkee in their right mind would not instantly think of the danger of their information and identity potentially being leaked. 

Still their plan would work, Queenston was an expensive school and desperate people did desperate things.

"I'm glad you think she would approve," Governor Windsor said with a smile on his stupid face. 

Oliver gave his own small smile, "Yeah, she'd like that we were helping other people. She was like that."

"It sounds like she was a special young lady," Governor Windsor noted. 

Oliver sat up, his smile growing bigger, "She was, she was always thinking of other people."

Tears pooled in Annabelle's eyes as she listened to Oliver gush over her. She didn't deserve his friendship. 

His smile dimmed, "She shouldn't have died. Of all the people who should be in this world—she was definitely one of them. She would've made this world better."

Annabelle bit down on her lip to keep from crying. A heavy silence filled the room.

Governor Windsor snapped his fingers. A servant appeared in seconds. Oliver looked up in surprise.

Governor Windsor wore his politician's grin. He asked the servant, "Do you mind getting us some scotch, Jeremy—the strong stuff?"

The servant nodded and replied, "Of course Governor." Annabelle noticed the lack of "Master" in the way the servant addressed him. They were well trained. 

The servant was soon out the door. Oliver looked uncomfortable as he cleared his throat. "Um Governor Windsor? I'm still underage," he said.

The governor gave him a wink. "I won't tell if you won't, son. Plus, there's nothing that goes as well with reminiscing as a smooth scotch," he said. 

Oliver could respond, Jeremy returned with the alcohol. He set a crystal glass in front of each person before taking his leave. 

Governor Windsor picked up his glass and held it up. "To Annabelle, may she live on, close to our hearts," he toasted.

Annabelle scoffed and shook her head at the governor's obvious play on words. She stumbled as Leah leaned forward to clink her glass with the other two. 

The Shrinkee watched Oliver take a small sip of his drink, while Leah and the governor took larger swallows. 

"Come on, son," Governor Windsor encouraged, "tell more stories about her."

Oliver awkwardly ran his thumb around the rim of his glass. "I mean we played music together. She was really good—probably a prodigy," Oliver said. 

"What did she play?" He asked.

Oliver took another sip of his scotch. "Mostly piano and guitar, but she had the most amazing voice," he said with a smile.  

"Is that right?" Leah said, finally speaking after being suspiciously quiet.

Oliver sipped his scotch, "Yeah, I was just teaching her how to drive and this old song came on the radio. I was just goofing around singing along. She was laughing at me the entire time so I made her sing the next verse and..." Oliver's smile turned into his signature goofy grin. "Man she just went for it and it blew my mind. That's when I thought of starting the band."

Annabelle's face was burning. She bashfully played with her fingers. It would be sweet to hear if two evil giants hadn't been also listening in. There was no way they weren't actively planning to get her to sing.

"Did your band ever record any songs or anything else?" Leah asked. 

Annabelle froze. The last thing she wanted was for the giantess to listen to her music. They didn't get to take another part of her. Even Zoey didn't know about her singing. 

Oliver shrugged, "Not really."

He lifted his glass to hips lips and poured it down his throat until it was empty. She placed the glass back onto the table and slumped into his seat. Annabelle knew he was lying because she could think of exactly the songs they had recorded. But she suspected the giants also knew based on his reaction. 

"Have you spoken with her family since the funeral?" Governor Windsor asked as he refilled Oliver's glass.

Annabelle glared as the governor handed him the glass, filled to the brim.

The teenager sighed, "Her step-mom sometimes texts us—me, Izzy, and Chloe—photos of Anna when she was a baby."

Annabelle moved as she felt Leah nod, "She sends us those too."

Annabelle was shocked. She had no idea Zelda was still in contact with her friends and the giantesses—let alone sending them photos.

Oliver took a swig of scotch. "Honestly, I had to mute her. It was just too much," he admitted. 

Governor Windsor nodded, "I understand." After a beat he asked, "Was Annabelle close with her family?"

Oliver shrugged. "I don't know. Her sister died when she was little and she doesn't like to talk about her bio-mom," he said.

Leah leaned forward slightly, causing Annabelle to press against the crystal's walls. "What about her father?" She inquired.

Annabelle bit down on her thumb. She honestly could not tell what the fuck the giants were trying to accomplish with this line of reasoning. 

Oliver answered after he took another swig. "He texted her everyday. He seemed a little overprotective, but I guess it made sense since he'd already lost one kid," Oliver said.  

Annabelle's chest hurt at the mention of her father. He had definitely suffered from "didn't know what he had until it was gone" syndrome with her. She'd spoke to him more in the few months after she'd moved to Queenston than she did the entirety of the four years they'd lived together. 

She guessed having your kid sneak out in the middle of the night to move away across the country to a university you didn't know she had applied to with only a quick text would've been a wake up call for any parent. 

Oliver finished off his drink in a single swig. He shook his head. "I don't know what kind of life Anna had before we met, but I think it was rough," he grunted.

He turned to Leah, his eyes already glossy. "Did you know she got bullied? Apparently it was bad," he said bitterly.

Annabelle's heart sank. How the fuck did he know that? Who told him? She'd tried so hard to keep her past away from her new life at Queenston. 

The Shrinkee felt Leah nod. "Yes, I'm aware. I don't know who did it...do you?"

Annabelle froze. She didn't know if Oliver knew, but she prayed he'd keep his mouth shut if he did.

Thankfully Oliver shook his head, "No, I never found out." He gripped his empty glass. "It just sucks, you know? Why did something like that have to happen to someone so..." Tears filled his eyes. 

He shook his head and suddenly stood up. He slung his backpack over his shoulder. "Sorry," he sniffed, "I better go."

Annabelle was jerked forward as Leah shot up to her feet. "Before you go, I have something I need to show you," she insisted. 

Annabelle's stomach turned. There was no way anything good would come from this. Oliver looked at Leah like he was actually considering her offer.

The Shrinkee banged against the crystal's walls. "No! Oliver don't!" She screamed. 

The curly haired boy regarded Leah with narrowed eyes, but any suspicion he may have had was muted by the alcohol in his system.

"All right," he muttered.

Annabelle was slightly lowered as she felt Leah's shoulders relax. Annabelle caught Governor Windsor give the gigantic co-ed a slight nod. 

Annabelle could only whisper out a frightened, "Shit." She didn't know what they had in store for Oliver, but it looked like it was thoroughly planned.

Annabelle jostled inside the necklace as Leah began to move. Oliver walked next to her as she lead him back towards her bedroom. She noticed his eyes kept glancing over the Windsor's décor that displayed their wealth.

She didn't blame him. She'd been living in the giantesses' homes for weeks and she still couldn't get used to their opulence. Still, she wished he'd turn those brown eyes to her. Watching him, even tipsy and sad, reminded her how much she missed him. She missed talking with him. She missed going on walks between classes with him. She missed playing music with him.

Annabelle deflated against the crystal's walls. She desperately tried not to think about it, but the giantesses really had stolen so much from her, so much that she could never get back. 

They reached Leah's room. The monstrous co-ed led him inside before closing the door behind them. Oliver slowly scanned the large room, his long body spinning as he took in the stylish space. 

"This is, uh, really nice," he said.

Leah gestured to her bed. "You can have a seat," she offered, surprising both Oliver and Annabelle. It was one thing for him to be in the parlor, but this was her ROOM—her bed.

Oliver hesitated and Leah gestured again. The freshman tentatively sat down on the edge of her bed and placed his backpack onto the floor. The giantess suddenly turned and walked to over to her closet. Annabelle was once again tossed into the wall from Leah's movements. Her stomach jumped when she was abruptly lowered. Leah bent down as she pulled out a box from her closet. 

The giantess pulled it towards her and opened it up. Annabelle peered down to see what she was retrieving. Her entire body clenched when she saw what it was. The Shrinkee gently placed a hand on the crystal.

It was the red cardigan she had wore on the way to the meeting when the giantesses had shrunken her. She remembered when her dad had bought it and shipped it to her. He had been so hurt and confused when Annabelle left for Queenston without telling anyone. He kept trying to convince her to come back, but after a while he stopped. 

When he sent her that cardigan for the start of the fall semester, it was as if he was finally accepting her decision.   

Annabelle wondered how Leah had managed to convince Harper to give it away. There was no reality in which the blonde so easily gave it up.

Leah grabbed the cardigan, but didn't move for a moment. Annabelle wondered what the giantess was waiting for. 

Finally, Leah stood up and quickly turned around. Annabelle kept her balance, though she was still confused by Leah's actions.

That is until she saw Oliver. Her heart sank as she caught his eyes quickly glance away from Leah's behind. An impossibly heavy, sinking feeling overcame Annabelle. She finally understood the giantess' plan. 

The raven-haired giantess handed Oliver the cardigan. Annabelle noticed her hand lingered over Oliver's as she gave it to him. If Oliver noticed, Annabelle couldn't tell. 

He was too preoccupied with the piece of clothing Leah had just handed to him. His glossy eyes turned big. 

"This is..." he breathed. 

Leah walked over to and leaned against her desk. "They found it at the scene of the accident," she said.

Annabelle kicked the crystal's wall, ignoring the pain as it reverberated throughout her foot. "Fuck!" She yelled. She was so sick of the giantesses toying with everyone's emotions. 

A silent tear ran down Oliver's face. He quickly sniffed and wiped it away, attempting to hide his sorrow. 

They were both quiet for a while. Annabelle couldn't take her eyes from him. She just wished she wasn't the size of finger and could give him a hug. 

"You miss her," Leah stated. Annabelle glowered at the giantess' voice. Oliver said nothing. He only stared down at the cardigan.

Leah spoke again, "I miss her too." 

Annabelle seethed. "Fuck off," she spat. She couldn't believe she ever considered she could be redeemed. 

Still looking at the cardigan, Oliver said, "Anna's step-mom said you took Anna under her wing." He finally looked up at Leah. Instead of anger, his face mostly showed his confusion. 

"Between that and your friend saying she dated Anna, I just don't...why are you lying? What do you have to gain from this?" He asked genuinely. 

Annabelle wait for Leah to say something, but once again the room was silent. Oliver kept his eyes on her. They were wide and pleading, as if he was asking her to make sense of everything. 

Annabelle wrapped her arms around herself. He didn't know that Leah was the reason everything had gone to shit in the first place.

Abruptly, Leah asked, "You didn't know Annabelle had HDD, right?"

Annabelle blanched and Oliver flinched. She didn't think the situation could somehow become worse but the giantesses were always proving her wrong. 

Oliver lowered his eyes to Leah's bedroom floor. "Don't change the subject," he grumbled. 

"But I'm right in thinking you didn't know?" Leah persisted. Her voice wasn't taunting or cruel, she seemed earnest--at least she appeared that way.

Oliver's shoulder drooped. "No, I didn't know," he mumbled, slightly slurring his words. 

Guilt crept up inside Annabelle. If there was a Shrinkee Code of Conduct, keeping your identity hidden would be the first rule. Still, it didn't make it any easier seeing the hurt her secret caused. 

Leah folded her arms, slightly propping Annabelle up higher against her chest. "If Annabelle could hide that from you, why is it so difficult to believe that she and I were friends without you knowing?" Leah prompted.

Annabelle twitched with anger. Leah was such a fantastic manipulator. 

"That's different," he protested, shaking his head as he returned to meet her gaze. "I get why Anna didn't tell us," he said. 

Annabelle felt Leah shift. "Any why is that?" She asked. A coldness Annabelle was certain only she could hear, trickled into Leah's tone.

Oliver awkwardly fiddled with his fingers. "I...I'm not stupid. I know how a lot of backwards idiots treat people with HDD. She was probably afraid of being harassed or targeted. I just—I hope she didn't think that we were like that—that I was like that," He said softly.

Annabelle felt a weird combination of guilt and relief. As a Shrinkee you never know who harbors what kind of beliefs, until they tell you—or in the giantesses' case—show you. It was an indescribably joyous feeling to know Oliver didn't hate people with her DNA makeup. Annabelle realized she should have trusted her friends more. They obviously were worthy of it.

Oliver continued solemnly, "Anyway, I can see Anna keeping that away from us, but she wasn't friends or dating you guys. It's just not possible."

A small smile spread across Annabelle's slips. Pride warmed her. He knew her so well. Oliver could see through her bullshit. He just needed to get up, leave, and never come back.

A sniff pierced through all of Annabelle's hopeful thoughts. It wasn't until the Shrinkee saw Leah's massive hand lift up towards her face did she realize the giantess was crying--or at least pretending to.

Oliver froze as Leah continued to emit tiny sniffles. His eyes were wide with fear and surprise. 

"I'm sorry," Leah said softly. "I know you and everyone else thinks I'm some kind of prissy rich girl—and maybe you're all right—but Annabelle never saw me that way. She said I was amazing and smart," Leah sniffed. 

Annabelle felt nauseated. She was using her words against her. She was using Annabelle's words to trick her friend—and it was working. The fear and surprise on Oliver's face had been replaced with sympathy.  

Leah lowered her hands away from her face. "I don't know," she said in a hushed tone, "It was like if she could see that I was more than what everyone else thought of me, then I could see it too."

Oliver's face softened as he nodded, "Yeah, I know exactly what you mean." He gave Leah a small smile, causally destroying Annabelle in the process. 

Slowly, tentatively, Leah sat down next to Oliver on her bed. Oliver added, "She always made me feel cooler than I was, funnier than I was. She laughed at all of my jokes—even the bad ones."

Despite the situation, Annabelle found herself noting how cute Oliver was. None of his jokes were bad. She wished she could tell him that.

Another beat of silence filled the room before Leah broke it. 

"I miss her," she said. 

Annabelle couldn't believe how great a liar she was. To her horror, Oliver was completely buying it.

He nodded sadly, "Me too." They sat in silence once more. Annabelle couldn't help but notice how close their knees were to touching.

Suddenly Oliver shifted, turning towards Leah with large tear-filled eyes. "I think—I think I was in love with her," he breathed. 

Annabelle's heart pounded in her ears. She didn't hear a word either one of them said after that. It all hit her at once—the grief, the joy, the utter devastation of thinking of what could have been.

Oliver returned his gaze to the floor. "You probably think I'm insane or something," he scoffed, "I know we only knew each other for a few months, but when I was with her it didn't feel that way."

Annabelle's eyes followed Leah's slender hand as she placed it Oliver's knee. "I know exactly what you mean," she said. With her free hand, she placed her palm over her heart, next to the crystal.

Oliver's gaze followed her hand to her generous cleavage. 

"Sometimes I still feel like there's still a part of her with me," she whispered. 

Annabelle stared deeply into Oliver's inebriated eyes as they paused on Leah's breasts. She couldn't even muster up the energy to pretend to be surprised.

He was a teenage boy at the end of the day, and Leah was one of the most beautiful people she'd ever seen. Yet those facts didn't stop her from wanting to tear her heart out of her chest and smash it underneath her foot. 

Oliver's cheeks colored into a bright shade of red. He cleared his throat and looked away from the co-ed. 

"I kind of do have a part of her with me," Oliver admitted. Annabelle's ears perked up. She knew Leah must've been similarly interested. Oliver patted his backpack. "I have her music," he said, his voice slightly slurring. 

Annabelle grimaced. She wished he'd sober up. She knew nothing would stop Leah from hearing whatever recording he had of their band. 

As if on cue, Annabelle heard Leah's heart pound from outside the crystal. She withdrew her hand.

"I thought you said—" She started, her voice almost breathless.

"It's not our band recording—it's her," Oliver revealed. 

Annabelle furrowed her brow. She had no idea what he was talking about. 

Oliver swallowed, as if he were preparing to say something difficult. He confessed, "I lied the last time I spoke to Anna. The day after I kissed her, I told her I just wanted to be friends. It was a lie, but she literally disappeared on me the night we kissed. I wasn't sure if I scared her or what, but I didn't want to lose her, so I just told her I was drunk and that it was a mistake."

Annabelle leaned against the crystal's walls, stunned. She could even begin to form a coherent thought.

Leah spoke, irritation seeping into her voice. "What does this have to do with the recording?" She asked. Annabelle knew the giantess most likely wasn't thrilled by the conversation's topic. 

If Oliver picked up Leah's annoyance, he didn't show it. Instead he answered her, "After she...after she was gone, it got pretty dark for me—it still is to be honest—but I started thinking that anything that I thought was between us had just been my head. I started to wonder if it was all one-sided and I had just been making her uncomfortable this entire time. I guess Chloe got tired of my moping, because she sent me a couple of songs Anna had written and recorded..."

Annabelle's breath left her body. Her palms slammed against her open, gaping mouth. She shook her head and backed away until her back collided with the crystal's wall.

Annabelle whispered, "No, no no no no no. Chloe you didn't. Please Chloe, tell me you fucking didn't."

Oliver's cheeks turned red once more. "One of the songs was a love song...I'm pretty sure it was about me," he said softly.

Annabelle's hands pulled at the hair from the top of her head. Her entire face was on fire. He'd heard her song. He'd actually heard it. 

She wrote that a few days before they'd kissed. Chloe had been the only soul who had heard it. That song—and the other songs for that matter—were extremely personal. She hadn't even written them in her song book. 

"Every night I listen just so I can hear her voice," he said. He turned to Leah with a bitter smile. "It's pathetic right?"

Leah placed her hand back onto his knee and gave it a squeeze. Annabelle felt sick. Leah comforted him, "No, it's not. If I had something like that, I would listen to it as much as I could."

With her hand still on his knee, she added, "But you need to move on. She's gone and you have to accept that." 

Oliver's jaw clenched. "I know that...It's just—"

She leaned in closer, "I get it, it's hard to move on when you have so many memories of her." The giantess lowered her voice. Both Oliver and Annabelle leaned forward to hear her, but they wore vastly different expressions. Annabelle was fully of horror and despair, while Oliver seemed almost transfixed by the giantess.

Leah continued, "Playing music together, teaching her how to drive...kissing her."

Leah's hand lifted up slightly. Her fingers traced little lines along his knee. Annabelle's stomach clenched. 

Oliver glanced down at her fingers. He face showed his surprise, but he wasn't removing her hand. His eyes were glued onto her fingers.

"Would it help if you had a similar memory to replace it?" Leah breathed, "What did her lips feel like? Do you think mine would feel softer?" She whispered. Her fingers drew little circles as they crept up higher to his thigh. 

"Stop it," Annabelle begged, barely able to get her voice out. 

"I, uh," Oliver stammered. He kept his eyes on her hand.

"How did you kiss her? Did you use your tongue? Did she?" 

Oliver gulped and shook his head. Leah leaned forward, bringing Annabelle closer to Oliver's chest. "I can work with that," Leah breathed. She was so quiet, even Annabelle had trouble hearing her—not that she wanted to. In fact, Annabelle prayed Poppy would take over at any second.

"I can help you. I can get her out of your head—even if it's just for a little while," Leah whispered. Her hand moved up his thigh.

They were so close that Annabelle couldn't see anything but the fabric of the enormous giants' shirts. Both giants were absolutely still.

Annabelle bit down hard on her lip. The giantess was planning on luring him into doing something that would ruin and taint every good memory Annabelle associated with Oliver. 

But she wouldn't give the finishing blow. 

If she was the initiator, then it wouldn't be as utterly devastating to Annabelle. It wouldn't completely crush her spirit and any hope that the giantesses wouldn't be able to destroy every good thing that had ever happened in her life. 

Annabelle fought back tears. She refused to cry—that was what Leah wanted. 

Yet when Oliver's chest jumped forward as he pressed his lips against Leah's, Annabelle couldn't help the tears that flowed from her eyes. Their bodies pressed against the crystal from both sides. The sucking and smacking of their gigantic lips echoed inside her crystal.

The Shrinkee's legs gave out. Annabelle fell to her knees and futilely covered her ears with her hands. The sounds that came from their kissing was so loud, so intense. 

He hadn't kissed her like that.

She could hear the saliva that swished in between each of their mouths. Oliver's heart pounded against the crystal, beating in her ears. 

Annabelle tumbled into the back of the crystal. Disoriented, she looked up to see what happened and found that Oliver had pushed Leah onto the bed. She looked up from her back at his massive form. From this angle she saw just how truly huge he was. 

He was enormous and she...wasn't

There had always been a closeness between the two of them, but when she looked up at Oliver, she realized just how far away he truly was. 

The teen lowered himself onto Leah's body. Annabelle was completely shrouded in darkness as their two bodies pressed against each other. 

Their intensity only deepened. Their lips sounded wetter. They were both starting to emit tiny moans. Oliver's heart was booming. 

Annabelle froze in her crying when she heard the sound of clothes rustling. A deep nausea overtook her. 

She couldn't do it. She couldn't witness it.  

"Wait wait wait," Oliver's breathless voice panted. Annabelle eyes widened as she watched Oliver pull back from Leah. He jumped to his feet, trying to catch his breath. His face was still flushed and his hair was disheveled. 

Annabelle slid back to the bottom of the floor of the crystal as Leah sat back up on the bed. She couldn't imagine what the giantess was thinking.

Oliver frantically grabbed his backpack. "This is wrong. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have—I'm sorry," he said. He started to rush for Leah's bedroom door when the giantess called out to him.

"Wait!" She cried. Annabelle was surprised to hear the desperation in her voice. Oliver must've been surprised too, because he actually stopped.

"You need to let her go," she urged. 

Guilt plagued Oliver's features. "I-I'm sorry I can't do this. I shouldn't do this," he apologized. 

Annabelle felt Leah's heart pound from outside the crystal. The giantess thrust her hand out. 

"Then give me her songs."

Annabelle's heart stopped. She'd known Leah wasn't going to let him leave without giving it to her, but Annabelle desperately prayed for Oliver to just walk out the room. Even if it meant she would never see him again, she needed to know that he wouldn't give something so personal away. 

Oliver looked more confused than offended. "What? No," he said. 

Annabelle was pushed toward the crystal's walls as Leah stood up. "Oliver, you said it yourself. She's dead. You have to move on with your life. You can't do that if you're listening to her every night," Leah insisted. 

Oliver's face softened. Annabelle slammed her palms against the crystal, "Please, Oliver! Don't!" 

Despite what he had just did, Annabelle knew that Oliver could tell Leah was lying through her teeth. He hadn't believed her at the memorial weeks prior, and Annabelle could tell he didn't believe her now. 

But believing her wasn't the issue. The problem was looking into Leah's gorgeous face and refusing her. 

Oliver shook his head. Relief filled the tiny Shrinkee as Oliver's eyes turned resolute. 

"Sorry, but no," he declared. His hair and clothes were still tousled, but there was a strong presence about him when he rejected the giantess.

Annabelle wiped the tears from eyes as she breathed an actual sigh of relief. She would have to come to terms with what just happened—or rather more likely, push it to depths of her mind and never think of it again—but at least the giantess didn't have her music. She still had one thing that remained just hers—and Oliver's. 

Oliver turned to leave. Annabelle's eyes followed him as he walked toward the door. Although she was...she didn't know WHAT she felt exactly, but she knew she would miss him. He had been one of the first people to like her for her. He'd gotten her nerdy jokes, and actually thought they were funny. After an eternity of loneliness, he'd convinced her that not all people totally sucked. She tried to quickly memorize his back as his massive form walked away. For his safety, she hoped she would never see him again. 

"Five thousand."

Both Annabelle and Oliver froze. 

"Five thousand," the giantess repeated. Oliver turned around with a furrowed brow, confused. Annabelle understood Leah immediately. The Shrinkee slowly pressed her forehead against the crystal's wall, hoping, praying, needing one of the last good people in her life to prove that he was, in fact, good.

Leah clarified, "If you give me the songs, I'll give you five thousand dollars."

"Are you—"

Leah cut him off as she lifted her hand, "Before you say anything, this isn't a bribe. I want you to have a fresh start. That means cutting everything Annabelle out of your life."

Bullshit. 

Annabelle knew it was bullshit. Leah knew it was bullshit. Oliver knew it was bullshit. Everyone in the room knew it was bullshit. It was most certainly a bribe. If Leah truly cared about helping Oliver let her go, then she would've told him to delete the songs.

She wasn't even attempting to do a decent job hiding her true motivations—which Annabelle guessed was the point. 

This was no doubt her plan B. Of course the giantess had a backup plan—and it was arguably worse than the original plan. 

Despite her being comprised of the essence of evil itself, Leah was breathtaking. Most people wouldn't turn down her advances—especially a tipsy teenage boy. Annabelle could feel...however she would end up feeling about it, but she couldn't pretend like she didn't understand how he could fall into her trap.

Getting into bed with Oliver was meant to taint the memory of any romantic moment he and Annabelle ever had together. Whenever Annabelle would think of their kiss—she would forever be reminded of Leah and Oliver's giant tongues in each others' mouths. It was an instinctive reaction.

But this.

This was heinous.

Five thousand dollars was nothing to Leah. She could offer five hundred thousand without a second thought. But Annabelle had spent enough time with the giantesses to know this was a part of the game. Five thousand wasn't life changing money, but it was enough to catch the attention of a scholarship kid like Oliver. 

Still, if he was half the person Annabelle thought he was, he would tell Leah to fuck off. 

It was in that moment that Annabelle knew this had been what Leah had wanted all along—to prove Annabelle wrong. To prove that before she'd shrunken, even the best things in her life had been a lie. To prove that she was better off as Poppy, because Annabelle couldn't be trusted to protect herself—to protect her heart. 

"Please, please please please," Annabelle whispered into the emptiness of the crystal. She remembered when she first met Oliver and Chloe. It took them days to convince her of their genuine desire to be her friend. She remembered giggling at one of Oliver's jokes and realizing she couldn't remember the last time she'd laughed with someone. 

They had woken her up after years of being on autopilot—he couldn't just turn his back on her after everything.

"W-What do you want with the songs? Are you going to post them? Anna didn't want..." Oliver started before trailing off, a pained expression on his face. 

Annabelle's chest felt like it was going to cave in on itself. Her heart ached painfully as it shattered. He was considering Leah's offer.

Why?

He knew what Leah was. He knew she was lying about knowing her. So why?

Leah's words were harsh, but they flowed gently from her mouth, "It doesn't matter what she wanted. She's dead, Oliver. But if you must know, I don't plan to release her songs publicly. I'll keep them close to my heart."

She patted the crystal with her gigantic hand. The Shrinkee collided with the wall, she struggled to stay upright. 

Leah removed her hand, allowing Annabelle to see the conflict on Oliver's face. A painful moment of silence passed before Oliver started digging in his backpack.

Annabelle watched with a detached numbness as her former best friend pulled out a flash drive. 

Leah must've made a face at the device because Oliver noted, "Chloe wanted to keep her privacy so she made a physical copy instead of a digital link."

Annabelle wondered how he could say that as he was about to violate her privacy in a way that even Zoey hadn't managed to do.

He looked down at the flash drive in his hand. "This is about moving on. She's dead and I have to move on," he said, not convincing anyone in the bedroom.

In typical Leah fashion, she asked under the façade of innocence, "So you don't want the money?"

Annabelle slumped to the crystal's floor. The giantess was going to make this as painful as possible. 

Oliver scrunched up his face in the way he did whenever he was caught in a lie—a quirk that Annabelle had once found cute, but now could only view as cowardly. 

"No, um, that's okay, I'll take it," he muttered.

The Shrinkee watched the transaction take place. Oliver placed the flash drive into Leah's hand. The giantess sent the money through a mobile payment app. Annabelle steeled her mind though the entire exchange.

If Leah wanted a reaction from her, she would be disappointed. Annabelle was used to people disappointing her. It was the one thing she could count on. The second she saw Oliver consider giving her private songs to Leah, she snuffed all feelings she ever had for him. 

It was no big loss. He was a person after all, and that's what people did—they looked out for themselves, even at the expense of her—especially at her expense.

Oliver exited the bedroom, leaving behind the red cardigan on Leah's bed. Annabelle didn't even bother watching him leave, there was no point anymore. There would be nothing worth memorizing, worth remembering about him. 

After a minute of quiet, Leah's thundering foot falls echoed through the crystal as she walked over to her desk. Leah sat down at her desk, surprising Annabelle. She thought Leah would've grabbed her laptop and instantly played her music. 

Instead, the giantess unfastened the crystal necklace from her neck. Annabelle was jostled around from the movement. Leah gently placed the necklace onto the desk and removed its top. 

Annabelle blinked. She must've wanted a reaction from her right away. She probably was expecting her to be a puddle of tears when she crawled out. 

The giantess was in for a surprise.

Annabelle causally crawled out of the necklace, taking in the bedroom air. She caught a hint of Oliver's scent, and immediately exhaled to get it out of her brain. 

Annabelle finally looked up at Leah. Her face was straightened with an even expression. Her eyes were trained onto Annabelle's tiny form. 

No matter how nonchalant the giantess was acting, Annabelle knew she wanted to see her upset and heartbroken.

Tough shit.

Annabelle craned her neck so she could meet Leah's gaze. The Shrinkee smirked, "I have to say, this was an immaculate plan." She laughed, "I mean attempting to fuck one of my closest friends while you're literally wearing me? It's practically art."

Leah's face didn't change, she continued to silently look down at the Shrinkee, which admittedly pissed Annabelle off. The Shrinkee's lip twitched. She went on, "Admit it, how excited were you when he mentioned that he had my songs? I bet you weren't even listening to him once he said that he had them, I bet you were already thinking of the most painful way to get them, weren't you? God, your mind works so fast, it's almost worthy of worship."

Annabelle narrowed her eyes at the unchanging giantess. She snarled, "Almost." 

The little bit of anger she'd let out when she spat out the word "almost," started to expand. 

She laughed harshly, "I'm sorry to disappoint you Goddess, but you miscalculated one thing: I. Don't. Care." Annabelle tilted her head to the side as she stared up at the silent giantess.

"Do you honestly think that I'm not used to people betraying me? abandoning me? If you wanted to see me cry over some dude that I met only a few months ago, then sorry, but you're going to be disappointed."

She started pacing, unable to keep her angry energy inside. "And did you think I would be, what, devastated because you kissed him? Because you tried to fuck him? He's a teenage boy. It doesn't take a lot to convince them to have sex."

She ran her fingers against her scalp. "And-And if you thought that I would actually be hurt just because he sold some songs so he could have money to offer him some security while he moves to the other side of the country, then good for you—you don't know what it's like to be poor," she snapped. 

She ranted on, "God, I actually feel bad for you. You did all of this—planned all of this—and all you got were some subpar songs."

She crossed her arms and waited for Leah to respond. Annabelle gazed up at the giantess, who peered down right back at her with the same even expression. Annabelle bristled at the giantess looking down at her like she was so above it all.

"It's not like you made me learn some major truth or something," Annabelle huffed. She resumed pacing along Leah's desk. "I already knew that when it came down to it, he didn't love me. I knew he didn't. When it came down to it, he traded my love song for some money—and someone in love wouldn't do that—so he didn't love me...Why would he? No one ever has."

Annabelle's feet turned to lead. She slowly stopped pacing. Her gaze shifted towards the surface of the desk. Her voice became harder to project. 

"He said all of those things. He said I was the only person who understood him. He said he my eyes were his favorite things to look at. He said all of those things, but he gave away my love song. Why did he say all of those things? Why didn't he just keep his mouth shut? Why did he make me think—" Annabelle became furious. 

She didn't know exactly at what. She couldn't tell if it was at Oliver, Leah, or even herself.

"Fuck!" She shouted. "I didn't even want friends! They came over to me! I was fine spending college alone, but they wouldn't fucking let me. They were so fucking persistent, so fucking incensed to show me that people would actually want to hang out with me. After I lowered my guard for a second, he just bulldozed his way into my brain until he was all I could think about."

Annabelle shook her head bitterly, "I didn't want to feel this way, I had just gotten used to having friends, but he just kept fucking flirting, and I started to think that it could work—as if I wasn't a fucking Shrinkee. He kissed me—why did he kiss me? He kissed me like he loved me, but then he gave my love song away. He almost fucked someone else, and he gave my love song away. Fuck! Fuck! No, I don't care, I'm used to this, I don't care."

The Shrinkee fell to her knees. Flashes of memories of her and Oliver bounced around in her mind. From eating lunch together, to singing in his beat up car. She'd always thought even if she never got away from the giantesses, she would at least have the memories of their friendship. She shook her head wildly, as if she was trying to shake the images out of her head.

"I don't care, I don't—"

Leah's enormous finger slowly placed itself underneath her chin, stopping her completely. Annabelle looked up at the giantess. Her eyes were full of pity. 

Annabelle's face crumpled. The Shrinkee's heart wretched. 

"Why couldn't you let me have this? Just this one thing?" She pleaded. Tears easily began to stream down her face. It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair. 

Leah shook her head, intense sympathy in her features. 

She answered, simply, "Because it wasn't real, Poppy."  

That pushed Annabelle over the edge. The Shrinkee's legs gave out. She burst into deep sobs. Gigantic, slender fingers gently surrounded her. 

Leah scooped her up and placed her onto her chest. Annabelle nestled her head into Leah's cinnamon scented flesh. Her salty tears dripped onto Leah's enormous chest. 

Although she was lost in her own self-pity, she heard Leah rummaging through her desk. The familiar purr of her laptop filled the quiet bedroom. A moment later the sounds of a piano chord replaced the quiet. 

Annabelle's sobs rattled her entire being. She leaned her body completely into Leah's soft chest. Somewhere—beyond her despair and wallowing—she heard the melody of a song she'd made for a boy that didn't deserve it. 

"You have a lovely voice, Poppy," Leah breathed. The Shrinkee would have to take her word for it. 

She could hardly hear anything over the sound of the Leah's gigantic, pounding heartbeat. 


End Notes:

Again this chapter was long. A lot happened. Tell me what you think. Honestly, I rewrote the bedroom scene w/ Leah, Oliver, and Annabelle maybe four times. I felt bad for Anna, but I had always planned for this to go down in Leah's chapter (I foreshadowed it--like a bunch). 

Also, Leah's chapter was always going to be this bad for Anna--she is definitely a "destroy the thing I love, in order to build them back up" kind of character.

And Toe Jam's story? Crazy, am I right? Fun fact: that is who Leah was referencing back in an earlier chapter when Annabelle asked the FF if they had ever kept a Shrinkee as long as her (the others were referencing other Shrinkees under "contracts")  

Chapter 33 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

I'm still alive, I promise. The Naomi chapter is taking longer than I anticipated so I'm dropping this so you guys have something to chew on while I finish up. This is another interlude, and similarly to the first one when I introduced Zoey, this chapter surrounds a character that has been previously mentioned, but not shown...until now ;)

I'll try and get to comments throughout the week. Thank you guys for your patience! Enjoy!


Also TW: Mentions of self-harm





Artemis left the council room with the familiar exhaustion that had plagued her each time she met with the pompous blowhards. The meetings' only purpose seemed to be to notify her of problems that apparently no one but her could fix. 

Artemis swallowed a yawn as she walked through the operation's base. Young and seasoned resistance soldiers alike gave her respectful nods of acknowledgment. Artemis kept her gaze unwavering and straight ahead. She valued her soldiers, but she found the chain of command in general to be stifling. Although she'd been fulfilling the duties of a leader long before she had been officially made one, Artemis hadn't gotten used to the reverence that came with the position.   

Artemis decided to indulge herself with a ten minute rest in her room. At least in her dreams she wouldn't need to make any life or death decisions. 

She walked through the long halls of the resistance's HQ, thankful for once that her room had been situated so closely to her work. As she approached her room, a boyish voice bounced around the halls. 

Artemis exhaled deeply. Rest would have to come later.

"Let me see her!"

Artemis rounded the corner. The scene she witnessed was as much as she suspected from what she'd heard. 

Two poor soldiers stood guard outside of her quarters while they were preventing the unrelenting young agent from entering. 

Artemis' eyes narrowed when she met the disruptor's gaze. Not flinching from her apparent displeasure, the plucky soldier's face instead lit up when he saw her.

"Commander!" He cried. 

The other two guards quickly stood at attention and then saluted her. Artemis nodded at them and they eased their stances. Turning back to the young soldier, she demanded, "Why are you bothering my guards, Byte?"

To his credit, Byte had the decency to falter under her glare, but not enough to get the hell away from her.

"Did you talk about Annabelle?" He blurted out. 

Artemis' stomach flipped at the name. As always, she didn't show it on her face. Instead, she turned to the guards and dismissed them with a wave. They saluted her once more, and stepped away from the door. 

Artemis entered her quarters, but not before jerking her neck towards the doorway for Byte to follow. He entered after her, closing the door behind them. 

Artemis could tell he had a lot to say, but the young soldier went quiet as he took in her quarters. It was a large space with multiple rooms filled with maps, war tables, and strategies written out on piles of paper. These weren't fully formed plans—Artemis just liked brainstorming when she could. 

The room they entered into directly from the hallway was big, with couches and tables and a refreshment bar—curtsey of the previous commander.

Though Byte's eyes were drawn to the window that spanned the length of the wall. It displayed a majestic view of the sprawling metropolis. 

Artemis regarded the young soldier as he took in the view. He was an explorer in his own right. He'd gone to many different places and Shrinkee settlements, but she knew this city was larger than anything he had ever seen. 

His wide eyed curiosity often made Artemis forget that he was only a few months younger than her. The boy was bright, but his naiveite irritated her. They were at war, but she wasn't sure if Byte understood that.

"Did I not already provide you with a mission?" Artemis asked briskly.

Byte flinched, pulling his gaze away from the window. "I wanted to get your permission before I left," he said.

"For?"

"To extract Annabelle."

Artemis clicked her tongue. Byte continued before she could collect her thoughts. "Intel reports that she will be there at the location of the mission you assigned me. I can finish my mission and extract her right after," he proposed.

Artemis didn't hesitate. "No."

Byte's lips twisted into a scowl. "Why not?" He demanded.

Artemis turned from him and towards the refreshment table. She ignored the many containers of liquor and instead pulled out the ginger ale. She typically found the sheer number of beverages allotted to her quarters to be a luxurious waste, but for once she appreciated the superfluous benefits that came with her high-ranking position. Byte's words were upsetting her stomach.

"Because I'm your Commander," she responded shortly. Few soldiers would dare ask for further explanation once they received an order, but Byte was no ordinary soldier. It hadn't been long in the grand scheme of things since he'd officially joined their ranks. The boy hadn't yet grown accustomed to the hierarchical  system of the resistance.

"She needs help," Byte urged.

"A lot of people need our help."

"But she's your sister."

Artemis froze for a moment before she began to pour the ginger ale into a glass. As she did so, she caught her reflection in the reflective table's surface. There had been a time when she used to search for her sister in her reflection. But as the years passed, she knew she had long since left her sister's image far behind. Her grey eyes took in her long red hair that was tied up in its usual French braid. Tiny scars littered her face. Though what Artemis supposed differentiated them the most was her left arm. Dull metal sprouted out of her shoulder. The arm that had been made from flesh and bone had been ripped from her body years ago. She'd been given the artificial limb sometime after losing her real arm. Over the years, various engineers and similarly tech-minded people—made tweaks to her arm. Eventually, the prostheses had evolved to the point where it was just as useful as her original arm. 

She glanced at the mechanical thing. Her sister was nowhere near this world. Thank god.

Artemis turned to the restless soldier. "The Princesses' pet is not my sister," she said calmly, taking a sip of the ginger ale. 

"How can you be so sure?" Byte retorted. "Did you send out someone from recon to confirm it?"

Artemis scoffed, "The recon agents have more important things to do than waste time on an Influenced captive."

Byte scowled, "She's not Influenced! She doesn't believe any of their shit. Why can't you just trust me on this? She's your sister."

Artemis placed the glass down. "You've heard the reports regarding the Princesses' pet. My sister isn't violent like that," she stated. Her mind drifted to memories of her sister gently washing various sparkly rocks she'd collected from outside. 

"Those reports are bark muck," Byte insisted, cursing in the slang only Shrinkees born outside of the non-shrunken world knew. He pleaded, "If you met her, you'd know there was no way—"

Artemis cut him off, "There were multiple eye witnesses."

Byte ran his fingers through his long hair, obviously frustrated. "Then they're wrong. She wouldn't hurt anyone."

"Byte—"

"She looks just like you. Ask Mike Richards or Agent X or—"

"Mike Richards has enough on his plate without me dragging him into pointless leads from your wild imagination," Artemis sighed.

"Commander—"

"Enough!" Artemis snapped. She'd indulged him far more than she would any other soldier. Her soft spot for the wild child-turned-soldier could only allot him so much leeway. It was obvious he had a bit of a growing crush on the Princesses' pet—whoever the hell she was. 

Still, slight guilt panged her when she watched him flinch at her tone. She exhaled and softened her voice. 

"Byte, I've already been made aware—my sister is at an ivy league university, probably studying something that will change the world for the better," she said.  

Her sister was safe. Although she'd closed the chapter on her family long ago after she'd decided to take a more prominent role in the resistance, she occasionally received brief updates on her sister's life. Last she had heard, her twin had spent Thanksgiving with some friends over break. 

That was just fine for Artemis. As kids she often thought her sister was far too delicate even for the world they lived in as non-shrunken children. One day in her chaotic shrunken life would have her sister shattering into tiny pieces. 

Artemis pulled herself out of her memories and turned back to the frustrated young solider in front of her.

Byte gritted his teeth. He looked like he wanted to continue arguing, but instead he shook his head with an exhale. 

"Fine," he started, "If you won't face the truth and see her as your sister, then can you at least consider getting her away from the BSA since she's Blood-Blessed?"

Artemis grimaced. She had spoken to enough trusted advisors to take their word that Type 0s truly did exist. She'd heard all about the seemingly mystical properties of Type 0's blood. If even half of them were true then they would be in serious trouble if it was discovered by the BSA.

But she couldn't make decisions so recklessly.  

She frowned, "There's still too much uncertainty surrounding the Princesses' pet. The BSA also increased security after the Thanksgiving mission. I'm not risking lives for something so unpredictable." 

Byte surprised her when his face crumbled up with sorrow. He clenched his fists and lowered his gaze to the floor. "Commander, I told her I would help her. The last time I saw her, her face was all bloody and swollen—"

Artemis held her hand up to stop him, "I recall your report, solider—in which you admitted to breaking protocol. I'm aware of what you said transpired, but what you told her was outside of my orders. If you made a promise you can't keep that's not my fault."

Byte didn't move an inch. Artemis could practically feel his frustration emitting from him. She sighed. 

"Your assigned mission will delay the BSA from finding out about her blood for a while. If you truly want to open up the door to save her, then you'll do this and buy us more time to figure out how to move forward."

Byte finally lifted his head back up. He relented. "Yes Commander Artemis," he muttered. 

Artemis picked up her glass again and brought it to her lips. She sympathized with Byte. His heart was in the right place, but he didn't grasp the bigger picture. Of course separating the Princesses' pet from the BSA was important, but there were hundreds, if not thousands of Shrinkees that needed the resistance's help. The Princesses' pet could wait. 

With his shoulders slumped, Byte started to make his way out the door. He abruptly stopped himself. With his eyes wide, he hissed, "Sludge sticks!" 

Byte shoved his hand in one of his pockets and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper. He handed it to Artemis with an apologetic grimace. 

"Sorry Commander, I forgot to give you this. It's from Commander Grey," he said.

Artemis took the paper and glanced over it. She instantly recognized the old man's shitty handwriting scrawled onto the stained paper. 

It took her a second to decipher, but she managed to make out its contents: You know I'm not one for goodbyes. I left a journal in my quarters under the floorboard near my smokesshould be able to clear some things up for you. Sorry in advance for bending the truth, but you know I've always been a selfish bastard. Good luck saving our people's sorry assesif you even try half as hard as I did, then I'm sure you'll be twice the commander I was. Good luck, Sticks. 

Artemis' face must've revealed the horrific dread she felt. By rule, she only showed the emotions she wanted to show on her face. If a solider needed to know she was angry, then she allowed her facial muscles to twist in such a way. But if she was terrified of a squad of her people being obliterated underneath a foot during a mission, only she would know it. 

However at that moment she lost control of the mask she wore as Commander. Fury took ahold of her. She crumbled the paper in her fist. Artemis pushed past Byte. She ran into an adjourning room in her quarters and the utility belt that held her gear and her bow and arrow. 

Byte, obviously alarmed, followed her as she fastened her gear and weapon to her person. "Where are you going?" He asked, startled. 

Artemis ignored his question and instead stormed up to him until she was inches away from his flustered face. 

"When did he give this to you?" She demanded, holding up the note in her fist. 

"U-Um, I met him on the way to your room. He was going to leave it for you in your quarters, but I offered to pass it on to you," he explained. 

"How long ago was that?" She barked. 

"I don't know, the sun hadn't started resting yet," Byte replied frantically. 

Artemis huffed. She would force him to learn how to read a clock when she returned. She turned to leave, but not before spinning back around to Byte when she reached the doorway. 

"Fulfill your mission," she growled, "Do not make contact with the Princesses' pet again."

Before she could see his reaction, she rushed out of her quarter's door. Artemis ran down the hallway at full speed, passing confused and distressed soldiers. She reached for the small satchel attached to her utility belt and pulled out an ear piece. 

She placed it onto her ear and pressed it a few times before she head the static sound she was looking for. Holding onto the earpiece, she demanded, "Control, this is your Commander. Open dock 11, and call for transportation. I need to depart immediately."

A surprised, but compliant voice answered over the earpiece, "Of course Commander Artemis, transportation ETA is in ten minutes." 

She was grateful the council had ultimately agreed to implement underground tunnels for quick travel through the city. Years of intense training payed off as she zipped through the subterranean pathways. It wasn't long before she arrived at her destination. 

The path lead to a locked door. She entered the keycode and ran through the door once she heard the high pitched beep echo around her. Artemis was greeted by a large dome-like space that contained about twenty dark red panels lined up in rows. 

Artemis rushed over to the nearest panel and stoop atop of it. She pressed her earpiece again.

"On panel 32. Send me out," she ordered. 

"Yes Commander Artemis. Countdown commencing in...ten...nine...eight...seven..."

Above her, the ceiling opened, revealing the orange and pink sky. 

"Six...five...four..."

Artemis crotched down in a prepared stance. 

"Three...two..."

She braced herself and steeled her mind. No matter how often she did this, she would never allow herself to become careless. 

"One!"

Artemis was launched into the air. Wind forcefully brushed against her body as she was propelled up to great heights. She was quickly far above the metropolis of which she resided. The hundreds of buildings down below seemed to sparkle as their evening lights came on. Artemis watched them for a second before the city seemingly disappeared. 

It was arguably the most important feature of the city—the bubble surrounding them that acted as both a shield and as camouflage. 

Artemis tore her eyes away from the now transparent city and returned to the mission at hand. She was running on borrowed time. Artemis soon was surrounded by branches upon branches of trees. With ease that came from countless hours of practice, she reached her hand out and grabbed onto one of many branches around her. 

She had waited for her momentum to lessen, so she didn't tear up her palms trying to stop herself. Artemis gripped onto the branch and shifted her body so she landed safely on her feet. 

Once she was on solid footing she wasted no time. Artemis hit the ground running. She pulled out her grappling gun from her utility belt and aimed at the furthest tree that it could reach. She stuck it on the first try and was pulled through the forest. She dodged leaves, branches, and curious insects as she rapidly moved through the trees.

Not much time had passed when she eventually came to a clearing. She was too far away to reach Control, but she knew she didn't need them. 

A mid-sized car was already parked at the edge of the clearing. Artemis once again used her grappling gun to climb higher along the tree she was on. Once she reached the branch that was high enough for her, she dug into the satchel on her belt and pulled out one of the newer gadgets her resource team had made for her specifically. It came in the form of a palm-sized metal box. Artemis tapped it twice and quickly placed it on the branch's surface. The box opened and a long pole began to rise from the container. The pole began to snap into different angles as it continued to expand. Eventually they all began to take the shape of a triangle.

When it stopped, a green cloth emerged from a slot in the poles. Artemis took in the hang glider in front of her. Although it was a terrible position that plagued her every second of her life, being the Commander certainly had its perks. 

Artemis took hold of the glider's handle and jumped from the branch without another wasted second. Once again she soared through the air, this time at a slightly downward trend. The setting sun framed her view as she glided towards the car. It would've been a peaceful moment if she wasn't fighting against time. She didn't know how long she had. 

Artemis reached the car and landed directly onto its rear tire. She pressed a button on the hang glider and it retracted back into the metal box, of which Artemis returned to her satchel. She took back out her grappling gun and pointed it at the underside of the car. Artemis lifted herself to the car's underbelly and perched herself on the undercarriage. 

Just as a restless anxiety started to rise within Artemis, the car began to move. Artemis' shoulders relaxed and she released a relieved sigh.

She and a few members of her strategic team had devised this transportation method. It was simple enough—request a carpool ride from a ride share app where the car was going to the desired destination. The driver shows up and waits for the passenger that never comes. The Shrinkee then sneaks onto the car and waits until ultimately the driver cancels the initial request and proceeds to take the other passenger to the destination. 

Returning to HQ was more difficult, but Artemis wasn't worried about that at the moment. She was more concerned with Grey's message. She was certain of what he planned on doing, and she would stop him before he had the chance, but the contents of the note gave her pause. 

Apparently he had been lying to her about something—something that he didn't want to tell her to her face. 

Artemis tsked. She wouldn't let him get off that easily. 

After a little less than a half an hour later the car arrived. Artemis used the grappling gun to drop down onto the pavement down below. 

As always, Artemis waited for the passenger to exit the car so she could hitch a ride—it was usually safer hiding on an unsuspecting non-Shrinkee than walking around on the ground. She could always jump off when she got closer to her destination.

However, when Artemis saw the passenger exit the car her mouth pulled itself into a grin. She truly had stumbled upon the best case scenario.

The passenger was a long haired brunette carrying a tote bag that displayed the exact organization she was looking for. 

Before the she could walk away, Artemis used her grappling gun to shoot up into the young woman's bag. Like all non-shrunken people, the woman was oblivious to her. Artemis climbed into the tote and was met with half of a dozen lip gloss containers and various items of other makeup. 

Artemis listened to the heels of the massive young woman click against the pavement. After a while the clicking slowed down. Artemis heard the opening of a door. Instantly she was overwhelmed by a cacophony of squealing, giggling, and high-pitched chattering.

"Tam-Tam you're back!" A chipper voice squealed through the noise.

The young woman who Artemis had hitched a ride on replied warily, "Yeah, I accidently got a carpool ride instead of a normal one. The driver took me to this weird abandoned forest place and I thought he was gonna like murder me or something, but I guess he was waiting for the other carpool person, but they didn't show so he just dropped me off."

"Ah that sucks girlie! But I'm glad you made it. We're about to play trivia with the pledges now," the chipper voice said.

Whatever wariness the sorority girl had was seemingly squished at that information. "Omg yass," she laughed. 

Artemis felt the massive sorority girl begin to move. The two girls chattered about inane things Artemis didn't care about. She needed to find Grey. She knew he was somewhere around the sorority. 

Suddenly Artemis was tossed around in the bag as the sorority girl most likely threw it down somewhere. Slowly, the Shrinkee poked her head out of the bag. Her heart nearly exploded from her chest when a gigantic barefoot slammed down inches away from her. 

She looked up and saw a thankfully unaware sorority girl. Artemis received an unwanted view of the co-ed's purple panties under her black dress. 

The purple panties girl clasped her hands together and the room's volume lowered. Artemis looked out into the room. They were in a large shared common area of sorts. A couple dozen or so girls in white sat on the floor while a crowd of sorority girls in short black dresses sat around them on huge sectionals and cushy chairs. 

The purple panties girl flipped her black hair over her shoulder and addressed the room.

"All right girls, tonight's event is going to be trivia. I want to see how well you know Delta Omega. Rules are you have to drink if you give the wrong answer. First one to puke or pass out will face a special penalty," she said, giggling towards the end. 

The pledges' faces flashed with worry and unease, while the sorority girls looked downright gleeful. Artemis noticed a lot of them already had alcohol in their hands. 

The purple panties girl began, "Okay, what is the name of the third president of this chapter?" She pointed to a anxious-looking Asian girl.

"Ummm, Jane Ryder?" She answered, uncertain.

The sorority girls erupted with a giddy, "Wrong!" 

The pledge jumped, and the purple panties girl held her hand out to one other sorority girls. A giggling blonde jumped up from the couch with a bottle of vodka. Artemis shook as the blonde's footfalls make quakes across the floor. 

The purple panties girl grinned as she accepted the bottle from the blonde. She stepped in front of the pledge sneered down at her.

"Open your mouth, pledge," she ordered. 

Tentatively, the pledge opened her mouth. The purple panties girl tilted the vodka bottle until the liquid spilled from the nozzle. To her credit, the stream landed perfectly in the pledge's mouth. 

"Drink up," the purple panties girl said as she giggled along with the other sorority girls. 

She stopped pouring and the pledge's kneeled over and started coughing. The laughter from the other girls only grew. 

"It was Jane Meyers by the way," the purple panties girl giggled. 

Artemis rolled her eyes as they continued the game. This was so stupid. It never stopped boiling her blood to see non-Shrinkees living such different lives from her and her people. These girls were all around her age and yet she was sure they'd never experienced a fraction of the horrors she'd seen. 

The Shrinkee directed her energy to finding Grey. He wouldn't be out in the open. Not yet at least. Her hand lowered to her utility belt. She took out her binoculars and scanned the room. 

Artemis kept her eyes low to the ground. She looked past the many pedicured toes of the increasingly drunken co-eds and tried to focus on locating the frame of a Shrinkee. 

Her heart skipped when she noticed something move under the couch. She zeroed in on the figure. A wave of relief washed over Artemis as she took the figure in. She recognized his long sliver hair and scruffy beard right away. 

Her former commander stood next to the heels of one of the co-eds. His notorious pervy smile was on full display as he stared at the giant foot. 

Artemis took in the scene, attempting to figure out Grey's exact plan. The giant foot he was drooling over belonged to the giggling blonde who had previously transported the vodka of water over to the purple panties girl. Artemis' eyes trailed up her ankles to the rest of her body. She was settled against the end of the couch. 

Artemis didn't notice anything too out of the ordinary until she noticed the girl next to her. She was another giggly blonde. The two of them were playing their own little drinking game. Though they had ignored the trivia aspect of it and were apparently having a contest as to who could take the longest swig of alcohol. Artemis' eyes fell back down to the giant sorority girl's feet. Blondie number two removed her feet from her flats and slowly began to glide her bare foot on top of blondie number one's. Her gigantic toes began to wiggle on top of her sorority sister's flesh. She could see that Grey was practically vibrating. The Shrinkee raised her binoculars back up as she realized what was happening. The drunken blondes were giggling, but Artemis started to notice their lingering touches and just how close they were sitting next to one another.

Artemis grunted and placed the binoculars back on her belt. She wasn't surprised. If there was one thing she could count on in this world, it was her mentor's perverseness.

Artemis scanned the room, looking for the safest path to reach him. Thankfully, the absurdly long sectional couch created a lot of coverage for her to run under. Although there was some distance between the couch and the bag Artemis hid in, the Shrinkee was certain she could make it underneath the couch without being seen. 

For a while she watched the gigantic sorority girls woo and giggle, and waited for an opening. She found her opportunity when another pledge got a question wrong. The second the wrong answer passed from the pale girl's lips, the room erupted with drunken laughter and taunts. 

In the ruckus, Artemis shot out of the bag and ran straight for the couch. Inconspicuous short bursts of speed were her specialty, so she wasn't surprised when she made it underneath the couch without being detected. 

She ran quickly, but quietly towards Grey. She knew he would get spooked if he saw her. She dodged the dust bunnies as she made her way over to him. Once she turned the the corner of the sectional, Artemis slowed herself. She shifted the weight of her feet, so she was virtually silent, just as Grey had taught her. 

Artemis lowered her shoulders and started to creep up on him. His eyes were practically attached to the two blondes' gigantic feet as they played footies in front of him. 

Just as Artemis started to near him, a disgusting retch pierced the room. What sounded like a waterfall of vomit crashed onto the floor. A chorus of sounds of pretend-disgust mixed with laughter erupted from the sorority girls. 

Artemis faltered. The Shrinkee generally found non-shrunken people to be revolting. Their smells, their clumsy movements were all sickening to her. Plus, no feature was particularly flattering when it was blown up a hundreds times its normal size. 

So hearing one of them empty their massive stomach was nauseating for her. The Shrinkee audibly gagged and slightly bent over as the smell of vodka and stomach acid hit her. 

"Sticks?" A shocked voice called out over the barking commands of the purple panties sorority girl to clean up the vomit. 

Artemis grimaced. She'd been spotted. She straightened herself back up, swallowing down any bile that threatened to upchuck itself. She glared when her eyes met Grey's. 

He was dressed in his off duty clothes—a T-Shirt that read, BEACH BABE, and a pair of cargo shorts. His silver hair was tied up in low ponytail, something he only did when he wanted to concentrate. Artemis swallowed a groan. She was sure he wanted to memorize every second of his prevented plan.

"How did you find me?" He asked, the surprise evident in his voice.

Artemis folded her arms as she walked up to him. "Are you serious? How many times have you said your ideal way to go out is to—"

They both finished, "Be smushed in the middle of a sorority sandwich."

Artemis raised an eyebrow, "You've been saying that before I even knew what a sorority was."

Grey grunted, scratching his thick beard, "That's what I get for sharing my hopes and dreams."

Artemis reached into her pack and pulled out his note. His face flooded with guilt when he saw it in her hands. 

"What the fuck is this shit, Grey?" Artemis barked.

Grey gave her small smirk and tilted his head. "Is that any way for the Commander of the resistance to speak? I swear, you have the mouth of a drunken sailor," he taunted. 

Artemis scoffed, "I learned from my predecessor. Now can you please just tell me what's going on? What the fuck do you mean 'goodbye' and what's this about bending the truth?"

He tsked, "I told you to read the journal I left you. Why can you never follow simple instructions? You always have to have to do things your own way."

"I don't want to read your fucking journal! I want to hear what you have to say from you," she snapped.

Grey huffed, "You are so damn stubb—"

He cut himself off when he noticed the gigantic feet began to detangle themself from each other. The giant sorority girls started to make the movements to stand up.

Grey's eyes widened. He turned to Artemis with a sympathetic grin. "Sorry Sticks, but there goes my ride," he said. 

His large hand suddenly grabbed her shirt and shoved her as hard as he could. Artemis was thrown back onto the floor, sliding back a yard or so. 

In a second, Artemis was back on her feet. Blood rushed to her face. She would've normally seen his attack coming from a mile away, but she was still nauseated from the giant pledge's vomiting. 

Grey had already run from underneath the couch. Artemis was terrified that he would be seen, but relief poured over her when she saw he had jumped into blondie number two's flats. The Shrinkee quickly followed after him. Being younger and more fit, it took all of two seconds for Artemis to join Grey in the shoe.

She collided into him as she slid into the toe section of the gigantic footwear. 

"You sure are living up to your name, Sticks," Grey grumbled.

Artemis' lips couldn't help but break out into a smirk. "That's why you gave it to me," she retorted.  

"Eight years later and I still can't get rid of you," he grunted. Though Artemis could see the slightest curling of his lips.  

Whatever nostalgic sentiment was rapidly undercut by the putrid stench of the giant sorority girl's shoe. Artemis' skin crawled from the sticky sweat that was drenched into insole of the flat.

Grey, on the other hand, buried his face into the insole and inhaled deeply. Artemis swiftly kneed him in the gut. The older man groaned and turned on his side. He glared at the teenage Shrinkee.

Artemis glared right back. The shoe began to move as blonde number two started to leave the room. Both Artemis and Grey held their place by stretching their limbs against the walls of the shoe. 

"You fucking blow, you know that?" She said to him. "After all this time you can't just shoot it to me straight? Why are you trying to off yourself?"

Grey started to respond, when the entire shoe began to suddenly jerk up and down. Artemis turned her head as much as she could to see what was happening. The two blondes were bouncing up the stairs, giggling drunkenly.

Artemis turned her head back to Grey when he answered her. "Sticks, I'm old and tired. Let me just go in peace. Don't you think I've earned that much?" He whined.

Artemis scoffed, "You're fifty-two, Grey. What's this really about?"

Grey groaned. He was saved from answering her as the two blondes reached the top of the stairway. They stumbled into a bedroom that had been vomited on by the color pink. Artemis had to tighten her grip as the drunken blonde haphazardly tossed her shoe onto the floor. Fortunately for the Shrinkees, the flat landed right side up and they weren't thrown from the shoe. The giant footwear slid underneath across the floor until it landed underneath the bed. 

Artemis quickly jumped out of the shoe and found she was surrounded by dirty laundry. She bent over and started to retch again. 

"Sticks, will you shut your trap? I've been waiting months for this moment," Grey barked. He was standing near the edge of the bed's coverage, apparently unaffected by the intense transportation method they'd experienced. He was watching the two blondes from the reflection of a floor mirror that showed them sitting on the bed. They were just laughing drunkenly, seemingly at nothing. 

Artemis sneered at him. "You are so disgusting," she scoffed, walking over to him.

"I never claimed I wasn't," he shrugged. "How did you know it was this sorority, anyway?" He asked, his eyes not leaving the giggling girls. 

"Because you're lazy as shit," Artemis replied, "I just went to the nearest university."

Grey scoffed, "That's where you're wrong, Sticks. There is no such thing as too much effort if there is a chance to see the love between friends blossom into a deep carnal desire."

Artemis only grunted in disgust. Grey ignored her and continued to explain. "I've been watching these two for a while. They were here over the summer when Delta Omega was doing some charity work. Of all the sorority sisters, I noticed a certain...connection between these two. I knew something was bound to come of it," he said with pride.

"Is this why you stepped down from the role as Commander? So you could use your mind for dumb shit like this?" Artemis tsked. 

"No, I told you," Grey said, his eyes still glued to the giant sorority girls, "I'm too old. Plus, you've got the hang of it from what I've seen."

Artemis scowled, "Fine, then retire! Why are you trying to kill your—"

Grey abruptly shushed her. A wide grin spread across his face. "It's happening," he said, giddy.

The two blondes had finally stopped laughing. Blonde number two scrunched her face. "That was so gross! These pledges really can't hold their liquor," she snickered. 

Blonde number one nodded, "Right? Like how hard is it to like not throw up?"

Artemis figured if she rolled her eyes any harder, they would fall out of her head. It was difficult to believe these girls were around her age. They were so stupid. If they'd been shrunken they would've died in a matter of hours.

Blonde number two swung her giant feet, creating a rancid smelling wind of her feet for the Shrinkees under the bed. Artemins struggled to keep herself from gagging again.

"We were much better pledges," blonde number two said. "Remember how we had to get one of the Alpha Gama's to buy us a case of beer or else we would have to kiss another pledge?" 

Blonde number one laughed, "I know! That was so much fun, my Alpha Gama got me like three cases."

Blonde number two grinned, "Mine got me four!" 

They both erupted into uproarious laughter again. Artemis threw her hands in the air, "Grey are you seriously just going to listen to their stupid--"

"Shush!" He hissed at her. "This is the moment of truth," he said. 

The giant blondes giggles faded. After a moment of comfortable silence, blonde number one said, "Well, like I wouldn't have, like, minded kissing another pledge."

Blonde number two's legs stopped swinging. She replied, "Oh, I mean me too."

After another bout of silence, blonde number one said, "I've never kissed a girl before."

Artemis groaned as Grey bounced on his toes joyfully. 

"Me neither," blonde number two replied. "I mean it's kinda weird, right? We're like almost done with our teen years and we haven't kissed another girl before...it's kinda like homophobic right?"

Grey nodded seriously, as though he were watching a great intellectual conversation. 

Blonde number one considered blonde number two's reply. "A little," she answered. She thought for a while before saying, "I think girls' lips are probably softer than guys'.

Blonde number two nodded, "Yeah, I'd think so."

"We won't really know until we try it out," Blonde number one said. 

"You're literally like so right," Blonde number two said. Her mouth twisted into a frown, "But we're like besties, is that okay?"

Artemis watched Grey clench his jaw. "Of course it's okay," he whispered to himself. 

Blonde number one pondered her friend's question. She suddenly jumped up, creating a tremor for Artemis and Grey on the floor with her huge feet. Artemis' eyes followed the giant feet as they slapped their way across the hardwood floor over to the dresser. 

Blonde number one opened the bottom drawer in the dresser and pulled out a plastic bag. She reached in and revealed two fluffy pink blindfolds.

Grey clasped his hands together, "Fuck yeah Courtney, way to take initiative."

Artemis exhaled deeply as blonde number one, apparently named Courtney, walked back over to blonde two. She sat back down on the bed, causing it to creak above the Shrinkees.

"These are for tomorrow's pledge activity. If we wear these then it won't be like we're kissing each other, it will be like we're kissing some other girl who, like, isn't one of us," Courtney said, handing a blindfold to blonde number two. 

Artemis was certain she was losing brain cells listening to to the two idiots. 

"You're right! That's such a good idea!" Blonde number two gasped. 

Grey made his hand into a fist and shot it up in the air in celebration. "And thank you Kourtney for being so receptive. It's all coming together," he breathed.

Artemis furrowed her brow. "I thought the other one's name was Courtney," she said.

Grey sighed, seeming annoyed that his fantasy was being interrupted, "Their names are Courtney and Kourtney. One is with a 'K' and the other is with a 'C'."

"Be fucking serious," Artemis said dryly.

"Shut it, Sticks," Grey snapped. "They're individuals in their own way. Like Courtney is a double 'D' cup, while Kourtney is an 'E'," he added.

Artemis ignored him. She didn't want to know how he had obtained that information.

Courtney and Kourtney both started to put the blindfolds on. The room filled with their nervous and drunken giggles. Grey's eyes widened with apparent excitement as the girls successfully placed their blindfolds over their eyes. They sat next to each, just giggling for a moment, their legs slightly swinging. They slowly both began leaning towards one another. 

Artemis noticed Grey had stopped breathing and blinking. She could tell only the girls were in his world.

The massive sorority girls were inches away from each other. Their breathing was heavy with anticipation. Slowly they moved closer to one another. Their pink lips gently touched for a second before they leaned in to one another. 

They pressed their mouths together briefly, before moving back slightly and reconnecting their lips again. They kissed like that for a minute, slightly uncertain as their pecks turned into longer and lingering kisses. 

"Yeah," Courtney said through their kiss, "Your lips are softer than any guys'."

"Yours too," Kourtney breathed. "Can I just like.." Kourtney started. She gently grabbed Courtney's chin and leaned in with an open mouth. She slipped her tongue into the other blonde's mouth. Smacking sounds emerged from the two as their kissing became deeper. Courtney's hands found their way to Kourtney's waist. They moved up and down her torso as she started feeling her friend up. 

Artemis cringed at the display, unimpressed. "There, they're kissing. Can we go now and can you finally tell me what's going on with you?" She asked. 

Grey looked at her incredulously, "Are you kidding? This is all I could've hoped for! You read my message, Sticks, this is how I'm going out."

Artemis grabbed his shoulder. "Will you stop saying that? You don't want to do field work anymore? Fine! Don't do it, you can just be an advisor—"

"No!" Grey yelled. Artemis faltered. Grey looked genuinely upset. He was never upset. He always was frustratingly easy going.

His eyes fell to the floor. He lowered his voice, "Stop it, Sticks. Just read my journal...please."

He took a step forward towards the area where a blanket from the bed met the floor. Artemis knew he was going to climb it so join the sorority girls. 

She stepped in front of him. "No," she said. He looked at her with pleading eyes. For the first time, Artemis noticed how tired he looked. 

Still, she needed answers. She glared at him. "As your commander I am ordering you to disclose your motivations," she demanded. 

Grey glared back at her, before allowing his shoulders to slump. His face crumpled. After a moment of painful silence, he finally answered her.

"I'm dying, Beth."

Artemis' ears could only hear her heartbeat. "What?" She felt herself say, but she wasn't sure if she'd spoken aloud.

"It's bad, and before you say anything, I already met with the med team. Don't be angry with them, I told them not to tell you. At the very most they can prolong my life by a few months, but I won't even be myself. I would be in so much pain, and just...I don't want to live like that," he whispered.

Artemis shook her head, "Y-You're wrong. They're wrong. You have to do more tests, I'm sure they just made a mistake somewhere--"

"Sticks, it's over for me," Grey said. 

Tears filled her eyes. She hadn't cried in years, but she found herself holding back a sob. 

"Grey, I can't lose you. I don't know how to do this without you," she pleaded.  

He placed a hand on her shoulder. "You already have been. You don't need me anymore, Sticks. You've got this," he said.

Artemis sniffed, "It's always been me and you. I don't even know how—"

"Yes you do. Sure, I taught you things here and there, but you've always been twice the Shrinkee I could ever hope to be," he said. "It's time to make your own path without me."

With that he took his hand away from her shoulder and started walking over to the blanket so he could climb up the bed.

Artemis stood frozen. This couldn't be happening. It was GreyGrey never died. He didn't die when he was trapped in a sandwich and almost eaten by a BSA solider during a recon mission. He didn't die when a bird scooped him and tried to feed him to her babies. He didn't die when they had first teamed up together to escape her classmate's uncle. Even in the most insane situations, he somehow always made it out alive—and he would always make sure she would make it out too. 

Artemis clenched her fists. She dried her eyes. She wouldn't let it end like this. The teenage Shrinkee burst out running after him. She reached the blanket and saw he was halfway up to the bed. Artemis started to climb after him. He had a decent head start, but she was faster. It was moments like these in which she appreciated the sheer bad-assery of her mechanical arm. It easily allowed her the speed she needed to try to catch up to him.

When he reached the top, she wasn't too far behind. She realized the closer she got to the mattress, the more it was moving. She hadn't been paying too much attention to Courtney and Kourtney on the account of her world turning upside down, but she realized their moaning had gotten pornographic. Artemis hadn't realized just how fucking loud they had become.

As she climbed over to the top, she was stunned to see the scene before her. Like two horny mountains, the sorority girls were aggressively making out with each other. Courtney lay on top of Kourtney, both still blindfolded. Their enormous hands were all over each others' bodies. They groped their huge breasts and behinds like they were addicted to each other. The sound of a torrent of saliva passing from the huge girls' mouths filled the room. 

Artemis blinked back to reality when she saw Grey headed straight for them. She ran after him at full speed. It didn't take long to catch up to him. She launched herself into the air and tackled him onto the soft mattress. 

"What the fuck!" He yelped.

Artemis wasn't worried about being heard. There was no way the two blondes could hear the Shrinkees over their own moans and smacking lips. 

"I don't fucking accept this, Grey," Artemis hissed as she held him down. "I won't let you just give up. We can figure this out together."

Grey grunted as he pushed her off. "Will you stop it? I already told you, I'm done!" 

Both Shrinkees shook as the blondes began to shift. Artemis looked at them with wide eyes. Courtney began to shift back as she lifted Kourtney's dress to her midriff. She slid her hands along the other blonde's thighs until they at her waist. 

Slowly, she removed her white panties. Artemis was nauseated once more when she saw a string of liquid stretch from Kourtney's pussy to her panties. 

"Your panties feel so wet," Courtney giggled, her voice booming now that Artemis was so close to the massive sorority girls. 

The teenage Shrinkee watched in horror as the giant blonde carelessly tossed her bestie's panties—right towards Artemis and Grey. A vast shadow overtook them as the enormous panties headed straight for them.

Artemis was thrown to the ground as Grey jumped on top of her, shielding her from the gigantic undergarment. The material covered them completely as it draped over them. The thick scent of arousal was potent enough to choke Artemis. 

Grey stood up and they both removed the heavy fabric from their persons. 

"Is this really how you want to go?" Artemis coughed as she tried to take in fresh air. 

Grey nodded as if it was obvious, "This is the only way I want to go. But I don't think you feel the same way about your own death, so how about you get the hell out of here?"

Artemis shook her head, "No, I'm not leaving without you, I need you."

Grey growled, "Why are you so fucking stubborn?" He turned and started running towards the giant blondes again. Artemis ran after him, stopping him again before he reached them.

"I'm not fucking letting you do this, so just give up," she yelled. 

"Why? God damnit why?" He hissed.

"Because it's always been the two of us. You're my only family! You're a good person, you shouldn't go out like this," Artemis cried. 

Grey became deathly silent. His face darkened. Artemis went quiet when she saw his expression. 

He looked at her with steely eyes and uttered, "That's not true."

Artemis frowned, "What?"

"I'm not a good person. I lied," Grey said. "Your sister is the Princesses' pet."

Artemis blinked. "What?" She couldn't even comprehend what he was saying. "No, she's not, you told me she just finished her Thanksgiving break."

"I lied," Grey said again, his voice quiet. He was nearly drowned out by the giant blondes' moaning. "I lied about a lot of things. I did check in on your family, but they weren't how I said they were," he said.

He took a deep breath before speaking again. Artemis saw his hands shaking. 

"Your family didn't move to a beach town after they thought you died. Your father moved your mother and sister to an apartment in a city. He left and remarried—"

Artemis rubbed her hands along her face, "W-Wait wait wait wait, what are you—"

"Your mother...your mother didn't handle your death well. She left your sister a while after your father did. Your sister lived by herself in that apartment for a couple of years until your father came to get her after she got hurt—"

Artemis raised her hands for Grey to slow down. "I can't—I don't—"

Grey kept going. His voice lost its even tone. Tears clouded his eyes. "He took her to live with him and his new family in a small town. Your sister was terrorized by her step-sister and abused at school," he croaked out.

"T-This isn't true, Grey. Why are you lying—"

"Your sister got into Queenston University—that part was true—but in October she was lured into one of the BSA's controlled exterminations where they found out she was a Type 0 Shrinkee. The Princesses have been holding her captive ever since." 

Artemis shook her head continuously. "No. Sorry no, I don't believe it. You're just trying to make it so I won't stop you from killing yourself," Artemis said. "My sister is not the Princesses' pet. Sorry, but you can't make me believe you."

Tears streamed down Grey's face. "I'm not a good person, Sticks," he sniffed.

"No," Artemis said, "You wouldn't do that."

Grey choked out a sob, "I watched her get slapped around by her step-sister." 

Artemis balled her fists, "Shut up! You wouldn't just let that happen. You told me your dad used to beat you. You wouldn't just let someone else—you wouldn't let my sister—"

"I did," Grey whimpered. "I used to watch her cut herself too. She was so fucking sad. She was fucking drowning and no one knew—no one knew but me—and I—" 

"Stop it! Fucking stop it, Grey!" Artemis cried. 

Artemis found her own vision was cloudy with tears. Dread and despair gripped every cell in her body. Her family. Her twin. She felt like the world was closing in on her. She turned to Grey.

"Why?" She breathed. 

Grey's lip quivered. "The resistance needed you. Our people needed you. II needed you." 

Artemis fell to her knees. Her sister's life had been tragic. It still was. As she sat, her sister was somewhere in the clutches of the Princesses. The Princesses. Artemis frantically went through every report of the Princesses in her mind. At best they were narcissistic psychopaths that rivaled their parents in cruelty. The Shrinkees they rescued who had come into contact with them were always devastatingly traumatized.  

And her sister had already spent more than two months with them. Her sweet sister who cried during thunderstorms. Her delicate sister who always seemed to need protecting.

Artemis pulled at her hair from her scalp. "No no no no no no no," she breathed. A memory from when they were children bulldozed into her mind. Her sister was in Artemis' bed, crying after one of their classmates had ripped up a drawing of a constellation she had drawn for their mother.

"I wish people were nicer," Annie sniffed as snot ran from her nose.

Beth took her sleeve and wiped away her sister's tears and mucus.

"Most people suck, Annie," Beth said.

Annie frowned, "Suck is a bad word."

"Sorry."

"It's okay...Beth?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I'm weird?"

Beth considered her sister's question before nodding. "Yeah, I guess."

Tears filled Annie's eyes as she began to cry again. Beth frantically tried to comfort her. "No, it's okay that you're weird. I think it's fun that you know a lot about stars and all kinds of different things."

"But everyone makes fun of me," she whimpered.

"Who cares? I'll beat them all up, just like I beat up James for ripping up your picture."

"I don't want you to get in trouble," Annie said.

Beth grinned, "I don't mind getting into trouble, especially if it means kids don't bother you anymore. So stop crying so much."

"Okay...Beth?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Artemis vomited at the memory. Her stomach emptied completely onto the mattress. She'd failed. She'd failed her sister. Guilt covered her. It suffocated her. 

Then came the anger. It wasn't all her fault. 

Artemis stood to her feet. She looked ahead and saw Grey was right beneath Kourtney's hovering thighs. Courtney was in the middle of finger fucking Kourtney with vigor. Kourtney was arched in the air as Courtney's gigantic fingers pumped in and out of her. Grey was below them, in a shallow pool of Kourtney's juices. 

Artemis stormed over to him. The wet, squelching sound of Kourtney being fucked was almost all she heard, but she ignored it and focused on the powerful beating of her furious heart.

Droplets of cum rained around her as she neared Grey. Her boots were drenched in cum with every step she took.

"Hey!" She screamed at Grey. He spun around and turned to her with surprised, wide eyes. The giant sorority girls above were too busy squealing, moaning, and squelching to hear them. 

"Get back!" Grey shouted. 

"How could you do this to me?" Artemis yelled. "My family was broken this entire time! Você fodeu tudo! You fucking lied to me!"

"I know—"

"You're fucking sick, you know that? Did you even care about me at all?"

"What? Of course I did!"  

"Fuck you! If you did, you wouldn't have lied to me after all this time you, selfish piece of—"

"Shut the fuck up you damn brat!" Grey roared back, effectively stunning Artemis into silence. "You need to take some god damned responsibility too. I taught you everything I know, which means I know you know when someone is lying. I was going to take the fall and let you paint me as the villain--which I know the fuck I am--but if you're going to lead our fucking people then you need to own up to your shit too."

Artemis balked, "A-Are you saying I knew that my family had gone to shit?"

Grey hissed, "I'm saying you know when I'm lying. I'm saying you could've easily checked on your sister at any point in time. You could've sent a recon solider who wouldn't have told you anything but the truth. But you didn't, because deep down you didn't want to know. You didn't want to know for the same reason I didn't want to tell you. Because if you knew, you would have to make a decision. It wasn't a decision I wanted you to make at twelve, it wasn't a decision I wanted you to make at sixteen, but it looks like it's gonna be a decision you're going to have to make now."

Grey's face softened. "Listen Sticks, now that you know your sister is the Princesses' pet—which I think you've known was the case deep down for a while—you need to choose how you'll move forward. Nothing has changed. If you can use her—good. If you can't...her life is not worth our people's. You need to remember that," he said.  

Artemis was a whirl of emotion. On one hand she was furious that he dared to lecture her after everything. On the other hand she knew he was right. 

Artemis found herself crying yet again. "Don't you think you should take some responsibility and fucking help me through all of this?" She croaked. 

Grey gave her a sad smile. "I think we both know you have better instincts than me. I'm sure whatever you decide to do will be the right choice for our people," he said.

Artemis sniffed and wiped her eyes. "I'm still mad at you," Artemis said, fully knowing she sounded like the ten year old she'd been when they'd met years ago. 

"That's okay, Sticks, but try not to stay mad. Life is too short to not enjoy it. You've got to stop and smell the pussies some times," he quipped. 

Artemis cringed, but laughed anyway. "I'm glad I met you, Grey."

Her mentor grinned. "Yeah, same goes for you Stic—"

Kourtney's massive behind came plummeting down, obliterating Grey under her round ass. Artemis was sprayed with the bloody remains of Grey's body. The Shrinkee looked, with bulging eyes, at her body covered in her mentor's blood and guts.  

Kourtney's gigantic body trembled as she smiled through her post-orgasm experience, shaking the bed and Artemis' frozen form. 

"Omg," she breathed, nearly breathless, "That was like so amazing. I came so much even my ass is wet." 

"Okay," Courtney giggled, "Now, like, do me." 

Artemis slowly turned away from the aroused blondes. She walked to the end of the bed. She felt the mattress indent and shake as the two blondes switched positions. The sound of kissing and moaning returned, but Artemis kept her eyes forward and her feet steady.

With one less mentor and the unavoidable truth of her sister's situation made evident, the weight of the world grew a little bit heavier for Artemis. 

 

End Notes:



Funnily enough, this interlude wasn't supposed to be published until about six chapters from now, but while I was working on Naomi's chapter, I realized I needed to change some things around (structurally speaking). I think (hope) it's for the best. 

That being said: Tell me what you think of Artemis/Beth! I'll go into exactly how she survived being shrunken in a room full of fifth graders, and how she to came to be head honcho of the resistance in a few chapters. 

Also, what do you think of Grey and his dying words? Do you think Artemis will take heed? Or will she save the sister she's avoided after all this time?

Also the resistance HQ seems cool, amirght?


Anyway, seriously I appreciate your guys' patience, and I'll try to respond to comments soon. 

Chapter 34 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Okay, so I'm back again. Sorry it took so long. Life is crazy etc, etc. 

Speaking of long, this chapter is too long (big surprise).

BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING: As I was editing this, I realized there is a scene that could potentially be seen as an insertion of my own personal opinion of a popular discourse regarding a singing mermaid most popularly attributed to a mouse-affiliated entertainment company. I believe the discourse has calmed down by now and most people have moved on, but I promise I wasn't attempting to make a statement. These chapters can take anywhere from weeks to months to write, and I had written that particular scene several weeks before the discourse began. I'm keeping it in because it's relevant to an upcoming chapter. 

That being said...if you think the changing of a fictional creature's race is incomprehensible enough that you can't enjoy the work due to "science"...then this may not be the story for you, as I fear your head would implode from all the random half-fake science shit I got going on in this plot. Also, I think you're dumb.




"Shush, shush, it's almost over, Poppy," Naomi reassured. 

Annabelle didn't know why she was crying. There was no point being upset. To be upset, she had to be disappointed that something was bad happening. And to be disappointed, she had to have believe that things would one day not suck. 

Naomi's gigantic fingers held her body down. Her massive thumb pressed Annabelle's head against the cold white table, while her oversized finger held her torso still.

From her peripheral, Annabelle was able to see the enormous syringe in her exposed neck. The sharp pain of the needle pierced through her neck. 

The Shrinkee shrieked and attempted to wrangle herself from Naomi's fingers, but the giantess only applied more pressure to steady her.

"Hold her still," Dr. Sano ordered. 

"I'm trying," Naomi hissed back at her mother. In a much gentler voice, the giantess soothed Annabelle, "It's okay Poppy, just a few more seconds."

Annabelle continued to scream as Dr. Sano pressed down on the syringe's plunger, emptying its contents into her neck. 

The Shrinkee felt a substantial amount of pressure from the syringe. Dr. Sano finally removed the needle from her neck. 

Annabelle could already feel her skin begin to heal from the spot the needle had punctured her.

Naomi's fingers pulled away from her, but not before quickly returning to stroke her back as she sat up on the table. 

"See, all done," Naomi said gently. 

Although a massive part of Annabelle wanted to grab onto Naomi's finger and allow herself to be consoled, the more rational part of her knew that she should be grieving the loss of the last bit of hope she had. 

Annabelle leaned away from the giantess' gentle touching and wrapped her arms around herself. She forced herself to stop her tears.  

Naomi pouted at Annabelle's sulking, but didn't attempt to pet her again. Instead she sighed and turned to her mother. 

"Did it work?" She asked. 

Annabelle peeked at Dr. Sano through the tears in her eyes. The lab they were in was smaller than Annabelle had expected. The Shrinkee was sure it was only one of many labs Dr. Sano ran. This lab only was able to fit an almost blindingly white lab table that Annabelle sat on, a few cabinets that held equipment that looked like it cost double of the average Queenston tuition, and another table with gadgets scattered on top of it.

Naomi had covered her with her hand on the way to the lab so Annabelle wasn't exactly where they were in the Sano's mansion, but the Shrinkee could've sworn she heard the beeping of multiple password protected doors. Wherever they were, it was far from accessible for the average person. 

Dr. Sano fiddled with one of the many gadgets on the table as she answered her daughter. 

"We're about to find out," she said, her eyes glued to the rectangular device she held in her slender hands. 

The device beeped, revealing a screen on its front. Naomi rushed over to her mother, her gigantic foot steps shaking the table Annabelle was wallowing on top of.

For a few silent moments Annabelle could only hear the giants' breathing. Suddenly, the lab erupted with cheers.

"Fuck yeah," Naomi celebrated, while her mother laughed out a loud, "Amazing!"

Annabelle flinched from the loud noises. She watched the mother-daughter duo rejoice over the solidifying of her captivity. 

Dr. Sano pointed to the device's screen. "See, it has multiple scanning settings to search for her location. You can go as distant as to search by country, then state, county, district, neighborhood, building, floor...right until she's close enough that you can use the radar to show where she is within the room," Dr. Sano explained. 

She lifted the evil device and listened as it began to beep. Of course they headed straight for Annabelle. Their thunderous footsteps sent shivers down Annabelle's back. The two massive women wore wide smiles as the beeping grew louder. 

It wasn't long until the device—and its users—loomed over Annabelle. Its beeping threatened to deafen the Shrinkee.  

Thankfully, Dr. Sano turned it off. She grinned down at Annabelle, bearing all of her ginormous teeth. Annabelle wrapped her arms around herself tighter.

"Absolutely perfect," Dr. Sano said, praising herself.

Naomi's smile somehow grew wider. Her wide eyes gleamed as she turned to her mother. "So she's chipped now?" She asked, giddy.

Annabelle bit down on her lip. She focused on keeping her tears from falling again. She hadn't dared to dream of escaping in weeks, but the option was now solidly crossed out from the the realm of possibility. 

Dr. Sano nodded, placing the device down onto the table. Annabelle slightly jerked as the giant tracker was set near her. 

"It was a success. It even picks up a signal in here, despite all of the preventative measures we take to block that sort of thing," Dr. Sano noted.

Suddenly, Annabelle's world was Naomi's hands.  She was scooped up in the giantess' palms. An intense lavender scent drifted into Annabelle's nostrils. Naomi's beautiful, ginormous face appeared in front of her. Her bright, white teeth were displayed as the punk-rock giantess grinned at the Shrinkee.

"Did you hear that Poppy? No one can ever take you away from me again," she said, beaming. 

A dense hopelessness threatened to overwhelm Annabelle. She pushed back the feeling. There was no point in allowing herself to despair. She just had to focus on keeping her father safe, and preventing herself from imprinting. 

Naomi tickled Annabelle's side with her massive pointed finger. Annabelle was forced to laugh from the black painted finger nail. Naomi's face brightened. 

"You—" The familiar cooing of the co-ed was abruptly cut off as the punk-rock giantess stopped herself. 

Naomi's brown eyes flickered over to her mother, who was regarding the giantess with the slightest of amused smiles.

Quickly Naomi pulled Annabelle away from her face. She cleared her throat as her resting bitch face replaced her adoring expression. 

"Thanks Mom," Naomi muttered. The giantess started to leave when Dr. Sano stopped her. 

"Remember some people from advertising are coming over today," she said, "I need you and Penelope to join us for their pitch."

Naomi's face darkened. Annabelle felt her captor's gigantic fingers twitch around her small body.

"Mom, you can't be serious," Naomi groaned.

Dr. Sano sighed, "Naomi, this is for the company. Remember we support each other in this family."

"I just got Poppy," Naomi protested, "And those brown-nosers' are so annoying." 

Dr. Sano narrowed her eyes at her daughter. "Naomi," was all she said. 

Apparently that was all she needed to say. Naomi relented. The giant co-ed tightened her fingers around Annabelle's body.

"Fine," she huffed. 

Once again, Naomi turned to leave, and once again she was stopped by her mother. 

"And don't forgot you made a bargain with me, young lady," Dr. Sano said with pursed lips. When Naomi looked at her questionably, she sighed and clarified, "Your Shrinkee's blood. You wagered your Shrinkee's blood and lost."

Annabelle paled. That awful bet seemed like a lifetime ago. So many hideous things had happened since then, the Shrinkee had forgotten that her captors had easily gambled away her blood. 

Naomi's face contorted with a combination of disgust and annoyance, but she only rolled her eyes. "Fine," the giantess said again, "But later. I haven't had a literal second to spend with Poppy."

Dr. Sano already turned back to her desk of gadgets. "Okay honey, but make sure you put her away before they arrive," Dr. Sano said.

Naomi only grunted as she finally walked out the lab. The giantess didn't ease up on her grip at all. Despite her irritation, Naomi remembered to shift her fingers so they completely covered Annabelle's tiny body, blocking her from seeing anything.  

Annabelle didn't understand why the BSA still hid information from her. It wasn't as though she could do anything to stop them. Even if someone were to believe her, there was no way to get help—especially since  her body now hosted the most effective tracking device she'd ever seen. 

It was different from the government issued tracking devices all Shrinkees got when they were registered to someone without HDD. The tracker was powerful. It was also no doubt illegal—not that had stopped the BSA before.

The Shrinkee had noticed the lab Dr. Sano had inserted the tracker in had been relatively small. Annabelle was certain the billionaire scientist had more labs around somewhere—and they were probably buzzing with illegal activity. She remembered the Shrinkees she'd seen the night she'd first met the giantesses' parents. They spoken of a lab that seemed to haunt them. The lab Annabelle had just come from was definitely one of many. 

Annabelle slumped in Naomi's fist. She had no desire to discover more of the BSA's secrets. She had no desire for anything at all. Truthfully, the Shrinkee's entire ordeal with Leah and Oliver had been cripplingly disillusioning. 

There was no point in fighting against the giantesses. She was tired of being sad and angry all the time.

YOU ARE RIGHT TO SHIFT YOUR PERSPECTIVE IN THIS MANNER. THOSE EMOTIONS ARE USELESS. GIVE YOURSELF TO OUR GODDESSES. ALLOW THEM TO BRING US HAPPINESS THROUGH OUR WORSHIP.

Annabelle let Poppy's words flow in one ear and out the other. Poppy's voice didn't even warrant an eyeroll. 

She was just over everything.

Annabelle felt Naomi navigate her way through the halls near the lab. The giantess stopped moving and the Shrinkee heard the sound of elevator doors opening. When they had first brought Annabelle down to the labs, she had been surprised to discover the Sanos had passcode protected elevators, but it made more sense the more Annabelle thought about it.

All the secrecy only confirmed that less than fantastic things were occurring down there. Annabelle closed her eyes. She didn't want to think anymore.

The elevator door closed and began to climb up from the bowels of the mansion. With its ascension, Naomi released her grip on Annabelle, slowly opening her palm to expose the Shrinkee to the elevator's fluorescent light.

Annabelle was greeted with Naomi's massive face looming above her, the giantess' features were plagued with pure joy and a hint of arousal. 

"Oh my sweet widdle Poppy. I hope the needle didn't hurt you too bad," Naomi cooed. "But now that it's done we can play together. I've missed your adorwable widdle face so much," she said, her baby voice booming in Annabelle's ears.

The giantess' brown eyes drank up Annabelle's tiny body. Her gigantic, pink lips quivered with excitement. Naomi puckered her plush pillows. Annabelle grimaced as the enormous lips began to head her way. Naomi's nose emitted gusts of wind as her breathing intensified. 

Just as the giantess was about to begin her oral assault, Annabelle was suddenly pulled away from the giantess' huge face. 

Naomi's fingers tightened around her body. Annabelle craned her neck around to see what had caused Naomi to stop herself. The Shrinkee turned to see Nell standing on the other side of the now open elevator doors.

Her bespeckled eyes were slightly wide with shock as she stared down at Annabelle wrapped in Naomi's hand. 

Annabelle glanced up at Naomi and saw her resting bitch face had returned. Still, Annabelle could see the the slight reddening at the tips of her ears. She was no doubt embarrassed that she'd almost been caught showing Annabelle such cloying affection. 

The punk-rock giantess pushed past her sister and trudged through the mansion's hall. 

"H-Hey!" Nell called after her. Annabelle could hear the teen giant's steps pound against the floor as she ran to catch up with her sister.

"What?" Naomi hissed, not bothering to stop. Annabelle struggled against the nausea as Naomi briskly walked, slightly swinging Annabelle as she did so.

"I was looking for you to let you know the guys from advertising are here," Nell declared.

Naomi stopped dead in her tracks and spun around to face her sister. Annabelle's head spun from all of the drastic movements. 

"Fuck," Naomi hissed, "I thought they were coming later." 

"I think Dad cancelled an earlier meeting or something," Nell said. 

Naomi groaned. She glanced down at Annabelle with a sigh. Her jaw clenched in frustration. "Whatever," she grunted. 

She turned and started walking again. The sound of giant socked feet hitting against the floor let Annabelle know Nell was following them. 

"Where are you going? Are you going to put Poppy away? Because I can—"

Once again, Naomi stopped. She turned and glowered at her sister. Annabelle felt her ribs begin to bruise as the giantess gripped her tiny body tightly. 

"Keep Poppy's name out your mouth, freak. Poppy is not your Shrinkee, so you don't need to even think about her," Naomi spat. 

"I was just—"

"No," Naomi cut her off, "stay away from my goddamn Shrinkee." 

With that, she turned away and stormed off. Annabelle watched Nell's shoulders slump as Naomi walked away. Annabelle started to feel badly for Nell, before she remembered that she was rejecting those kinds of emotions now. 

Naomi rushed into her room and slammed the door behind her. Annabelle flinched from the loud sound. Naomi exhaled and leaned against her door. She lifted Annabelle back up to her face. The Shrinkee watched the giantess' expression soften. 

"Oh Poppy, did the loud door scare you?" Naomi purred, her baby-voice returning. Annabelle was going to get whiplash with how fast Naomi was changing her demeanor. 

Gingerly, Naomi stroked Annabelle's cheek with her gigantic fingertip. Her brown eyes gleamed down at her with adoration. 

"Don't worry Poppy. Those idiots won't be here long. After they leave, we can finally spend some time together," she purred. 

She gripped Annabelle in an oppressive fist. The giantess' lips puckered up and made its way towards the Shrinkee. Annabelle braced herself, but once again Naomi was interrupted. 

A knocking on the door caused the giantess to stop just as her lips were almost touching Annabelle's face. 

Naomi groaned, rattling Annabelle.

"What?" She barked at her bedroom door. 

A meek voice replied from the other side, "U-Um the advertising team is here, young mistress."

Annabelle closed and eyes and sighed. She already felt Naomi's fingers twitch with anger. The giantess jumped from the door, turned around, and swung it open. A skinny servant that looked to be around the giantess' age, quailed as Naomi suddenly appeared in front of him.

"How many times are you idiots going to bother me with this shit?" She shouted in his face, "I already know! I'm fucking coming!"

Annabelle cringed. The giantesses really were awful. The poor servant looked like he was going to piss himself. 

Naomi's eyebrows shot up, "Why are you still here?" 

The servant nodded frantically, "R-Right, I apologize, Mistress." He quickly sped off before Naomi exploded again. 

Naomi bristled as the servant scurried away. The punk-rock giantess returned inside her room and grabbed the travel bag that the giantesses exchanged that had all of "Poppy's" belongings in it. Naomi reached into it and pulled out the silver crystal necklace. 

Annabelle blinked in surprise. She'd fully expected for Naomi to lock her in the cage. But when she considered the situation, it made sense. Naomi obviously wanted her close. She was sure the second the Shrink-Life people left she would be smothered against those giant lips. 

Naomi gingerly placed Annabelle onto her desk. The silver crystal soon joined her. Naomi gently patted Annabelle's behind, ushering her into the necklace. 

"Just be a good girl and wait in here for a widdle while, okay Poppy?" Naomi sang. 

Annabelle, not having any other choice, crawled into the necklace. She slid down inside the neckwear like the pro she was when Naomi lifted the necklace and fastened the cover back on. The punk-rock giantess tied the necklace around her neck and allowed it to drop against her chest. Annabelle steadied herself through all of the movement. 

Naomi started to walk out her bedroom as she headed towards wherever the advertising team was waiting. Annabelle sat down and leaned her head against the crystal's walls. She just wanted to sleep. 

So she did.


After what felt like seconds later, she awakened in the crystal to find she was in a large board room. At this point, Annabelle was not surprised that the giantess' mansion had such a room. The Shrinkee would've been surprised if that had been their only board room. 

The room consisted of a vast table that took up the majority of the room's space. Despite the many leather chairs positioned around the table, only the Sanos were seated. Naomi and Nell sat on one side of the table, while their parents sat on the other. Of course when Annabelle looked down, Naomi was scrolling away through her socials. 

At the front of the room, three nervous looking people in suits stood next to a large rectangular looking object with a sheet draped over it. 

Their business professional attire and anxious glances toward Mr. Sano clued Annabelle in that they were the previously mentioned advertisement team. There were two men and one woman, all glancing at their phones which no doubt had their notes. Annabelle couldn't help but notice the woman seemed to be noticeably more jittery than the men.

Mr. Sano clasped his hands together, causing the advertising team to jump. 

The CEO beamed at them with a charming smile and they all seemed to relax. 

"Thank you all for making your way to my humble abode. I apologize we couldn't have this meeting down at HQ, but it's important I be near my family at this moment, so I thank you for your flexibility," Mr. Sano said.

One of the men, a blond man with a sizeable gut, spoke up, "Oh it's no problem at all Mr. Sano. Your home is very beautiful, we're honored you would allow us here."

Annabelle was jostled as Naomi coughed into her hand, while not so quietly barking out, "Kiss-ass."

The blond man's face turned red. Dr. Sano and Nell both frowned at Naomi's rudeness. If Mr. Sano heard his daughter's insult, he ignored it. 

"Thank you Roger," he smiled. Mr. Sano waved his hand, "Whenever you want to begin."

Roger stood up straight and nodded with renewed focus. "Right, so today we are here to introduce a new product we have been working on," he started. Roger nodded to the other man—he was younger with dark skin and a moustache that looked like it had just grown that week. 

The young man cleared his throat, "It is a prototype that we think will change how consumers view Shrinkee dwelling forever."

He gripped the sheet and dramatically pulled it from the rectangle. A large glass cage was revealed. It was lined with dirt and foliage. 

Annabelle couldn't help but lean in closer to get a better look at the large cage. At first glance it reminded her of a terrarium. 

She blinked when she noticed something move in the cage. With her forehead pressing against the crystal's walls, Annabelle peered out towards the cage. Again, she saw something move. Then something else.

The Shrinkee jerked back when she realized what occupied the cage. 

Nell's face scrunched up as the teen giant observed the cage. "Are those...?"

"Insects," Dr. Sano noted, tilting her head to the side as she too watched the dozens upon dozens of bugs scurry throughout the cage. 

Annabelle winced. She still had horrible nightmares about the stag beetle that had almost pierced through her body on Thanksgiving. 

Roger nodded with a bright smile. "Yes! We have placed bugs in the cage as a place holder for the shrunken HDD inhabitants. This way we can convey some of the prototype's features," he explained.

Annabelle's eyes flickered to the woman, who looked increasingly uncomfortable as Roger continued to speak.

Roger tapped the side of the cage three times. The side lit up with a neon blue light. Words and numbers that were too difficult to make out from the crystal projected out from the cage. The giants all sat up, intrigued, when the hologram activated. 

The younger man adopted a smile similar to Roger. He pointed to one of the numbers that floated from the cage's side. 

"Here you can see the spotted lanternfly's heart rate," he said. He reached over to the other side of the cage. He tapped the cage again. This time new numbers and words appeared. "And here's our friend the mealworm's length, diameter, and weight," he explained.

All of the Sanos' gazes lit up from the display. "Fascinating," Dr. Sano mused. 

Mr. Sano leaned back in his chair with a contemplative expression. "So if you were to place someone who was diagnosed with active HDD, it would show their vitals?" He asked.

Roger nodded, his grin still on his face, "Yes Sir, it would. It can handle the information of over 100 live beings."

The younger man added excitedly, "It also includes an option to share their status on the user's socials."

Annabelle cringed. She knew Shrink-Life could be tone-deaf with some of their products, but the this cage was literally treating Shrinkees like pets or collectable items. 

"Very impressive," Mr. Sano said, rubbing his chin. Annabelle rolled her eyes. She wished the giants weren't so loud so she could go back to sleep. 

She leaned against the crystal's wall in an attempt to return to her slumber. However, she heard something that made her sit back up again.

"Something wrong?"

Mr. Sano tilted his head and scrutinized the sole woman on the advertising team with his dark eyes. The woman faltered under his gaze and commanding voice. She gripped her phone tightly as the blood faded from her face.

Annabelle was sure she was going to pass out, but was surprised when instead she met Mr. Sano's gaze with determined eyes.

"I don't agree with this product." Her voice was slightly shaky, but she got the words out. The other two members of the advertising team seemed to want to crawl into themselves. Their faces wrinkled at her words.

Mr. Sano appeared amused in the same way all the BSA members did when a subordinate reacted in an unexpected way.

"You don't agree with it?" He hummed. 

Roger attempted to squash the conversation. "What Tessa means is—"

The woman, apparently named Tessa, cut him off. "Sir, our products are supposed to be for the betterment of Shrinkees' lives. But this just seems...exploitative," she said. Annabelle leaned forward, surprised that someone had voiced her concerns.

Both Roger and the younger man glared at Tessa, but her attention was on Mr. Sano. The handsome CEO nodded as if he understood.

"I see what you mean, Tessa," he said. The men on the advertising team froze. The other Sano's didn't react, letting Annabelle know Mr. Sano was in the middle of one of his manipulative ploys. 

Tessa blinked at the CEO's support. "You do?"

Mr. Sano nodded, "Although I stand by that the product is impressive, I think it focuses too much on users without HDD."

Tessa's eyes shone at Mr. Sano's comment. "Yes!" She chirped. Her long dark hair bounced as she nodded.

The other members of the advertising didn't bother hiding their disdain for where the presentation was heading.

Roger stepped forward, "Sir, if you would just listen to the other features—"

Mr. Sano maintained his focus on Tessa. "How about this? Why don't you come up some alternatives that would better fit the needs of our consumers with HDD?" He suggested. 

The men's face fell while Tessa's lit up. "Yes Sir!" She beamed. 

Mr. Sano returned her smile. "You have three days to present a new pitch, I look forward to hearing what you've got," he said. 

Tessa nodded, excited. The advertising team turned to leave the room, when Tessa suddenly stopped. Her smile faded as she turned to Mr. Sano with a serious gaze.

"Sir, I would regret it if I did not use this opportunity to say something that has been bothering me for a while now," she said. Annabelle saw her hands shake, but she clenched them to hide that fact. She continued, "This company makes products for people with HDD, yet there is not a single individual with HDD on the board—"

The younger man spoke up, "There are Shrinkee executives—"

"That's not enough, Wes," she spat back, "Representation is important. How can we expect our consumers to trust our products if they aren't even a part of the conversation?"

Wes scoffed, "Shrinkees aren't our consumers, the people they're registered under are."

Tessa's mouth opened, presumably to retort, but Mr. Sano stopped them with a raised hand.

"Tessa is right," he said, causing Wes to clench is jaw and Tessa's mouth to briefly drop open. "Representation does matter. We do need to show that people with HDD are welcome in our family," he grinned. 

Annabelle shuddered as Mr. Sano's eyes fell onto Naomi's necklace, and subsequently her. She shifted her body away from him. 

"Thank you Tessa," Mr. Sano said, turning his attention back to her, "You've brought up some great points. I have a feeling you're going to be a big part of our next stage as a company."

Tessa grinned and the advertising team turned to leave, but not before Mr. Sano stopped them.

"Roger can you stay back for a moment?" He asked, his pleasant smile still on his face. 

Roger paled, but nodded. 

Dr. Sano called out to the two members, "One of our housekeepers can show you back to the parlor. Feel free to ask for refreshments."

The two thanked Dr. Sano as they left, Tessa practically skipping out, while the younger man trudged behind her, deflated. 

When the door shut a tense silence fell over the room. Annabelle watched the giants. The adult Sanos had even expressions Annabelle suspected meant trouble, while Nell appeared visibly nervous. Naomi, of course, was still on her phone, unbothered. 

Roger audibly gulped. His hands were shaking. 

"Sir—"

Mr. Sano interrupted him as he turned to his youngest child. "Baby, what did you think of that presentation?" He asked with a gentle smile.

Nell blinked, obviously surprised that her input was requested. 

"Oh um, I thought it was okay Daddy," she offered. 

Mr. Sano raised an eyebrow, "Is there anything you think Roger could've done better?"

Nell furrowed her brow, "I'm not sure—"

Naomi suddenly cut in. "What about more insects? I'm surprised you didn't jump up and start chowing down the second they took the sheet off the cage," Naomi snickered.

Nell's face turned red, "I don't eat bugs!"

Dr. Sano sighed, "Girls enough." She turned to her husband. With a gentle nudge she requested, "Can we move on, honey? I have some results I need to check on down in the lab."

Mr. Sano gave her a genuine smile, "Sorry sweetie, I'll try to make this quick." She gave him an appreciative nod.

He returned his attention to Roger. "You mentioned you wanted to officially join the BSA a few years ago, right Roger?"

Roger nodded, his eyes wide. "Yes Sir," he squeaked. 

"Do you believe allowing a bug to control your presentation would show me you're ready to be included in our organization?" Mr. Sano tsked.

Annabelle wasn't surprised. Of course she wasn't surprised. But she was so damn tired. She leaned her head back against the crystal's walls and exhaled deeply. 

Roger attempted to defend himself, "I thought you wanted her to speak."

Mr. Sano scoffed, "Do I look like I want to hear the whining of some bug? She's your direct subordinate. You should've made it so she would've never thought to speak over you—let alone be so damn bold to demand I add bugs to the board."

"I-I'm sorry Sir," Roger said, his head lowering. 

After another bout of silence where Mr. Sano allowed Roger to stew in his disappointment, the CEO finally spoke up.

"I'm going to give you a chance to fix this," he said. Roger's head shot up. His face was desperate with hope.

Mr. Sano proposed, "During the next presentation I want Wes to reveal that bug's true form. I'll bring in a stimulation device, but it will be your job to convince him to activate it."

Roger's smile died. "The next presentation? The one in three days?" He warbled. 

Mr. Sano crossed his arms, "Is that a problem? I'm giving you a second chance here."

Roger shook his head, "No Sir! I will convince him."

Mr. Sano sighed and relaxed his shoulders, "Good. It shouldn't be too difficult. Wes' uncle was a member of the BSA right up until his heart attack. I'm sure Wes shares his uncle's family values."

Roger looked relieved to hear that. Annabelle, on the other hand, just wished they would all go away. She was sick of plots—sick of murder for the sake of idiotic bigotry. She was just done.

Mr. Sano dismissed a hopeful Roger. After the giant left, Mr. Sano addressed his family. "So?" He started, his tone immediately free of the harsh tone he had carried before. 

"Any thoughts?" He asked them. 

Dr. Sano glanced at the cage the team had left behind. "That prototype really is innovative. After this whole initiation mess is over, I really would like to see us move forward with that product," she said. 

Naomi suddenly inserted, without stopping her fingers from scrolling on her phone, asked, "You aren't really going to let that loser join the BSA, right?"

Mr. Sano smirked, "Of course not, this is actually a trial for Wes. With how everything is moving forward, the BSA will need fiery, passionate young people like him."

Annabelle was too emotionally drained to care about the BSA's nefarious plans. 

Dr. Sano looked at her youngest daughter, "Baby? What did you think of today's meeting?"

Annabelle slowly lifted her gaze to Nell. A lingering curiosity that somehow wasn't squashed by her growing apathy, forced her to look at the teen. 

Her eyes were glued to her lap. Her facial features were plagued with turmoil. Annabelle wondered if she would speak up against the violence that was about to be bestowed upon the innocent and eager woman who had no idea that in three days her life would end—or at least she would end up praying it would. 

"I don't eat bugs," Nell mumbled. 

Annabelle sighed and leaned back against the crystal's walls. She jerked a bit as Naomi snorted. 

"Are you still on that?" The punk-rock giantess laughed harshly. 

Nell's brown eyes flickered onto the necklace. "I just don't want Poppy to think that—"

Annabelle yelped as Naomi slammed her phone onto the table. "What did I just fucking say about keeping Poppy's name out of your mouth!" She shouted. 

"Naomi! Clam down," Dr. Sano reprimanded. 

"No!" Naomi hissed, "She's been after Poppy since she snuck around me and met her. I don't want her grubby little hands on my Shrinkee."

Annabelle had to cover her ears from the giantess' booming voice. When she looked out the crystal, she was surprised to find Nell fighting back.

The giant teen glared at her older sister. "She's not even yours yet! She hasn't imprinted on anyone. Plus, have you asked her what she wants to do, or who she wants to be with?" Nell shot back.

"See!" Naomi said, presumably to her parents, "She wants to take Poppy for herself. She's a conniving little—" 

"That's enough!"

"Stop it girls!"

Both Naomi and Nell fell silent as their parents cut through their bickering. Annabelle breathed a sigh of relief as she uncovered her ears.

Dr. Sano closed her eyes and took a deep breath. After she exhaled, she faced her daughters. 

"Listen, you two are family. You two are sisters. You are not going to call each other names and say hurtful things to each other," she said. She turned to her eldest, "Naomi, stop antagonizing your sister. She isn't going to steal Poppy away from you."

Nell had a satisfied smile for a literal second before her mother switched her attention to her. "And Penelope, you need to respect Naomi's boundaries. Poppy is hers, so whether she decides to let you see Poppy is up to her, and you need to respect that. Do I make myself clear? Both of you," she demanded.

Naomi grumbled out a, "Yeah," while Nell did the same, albeit sadder. 

Mr. Sano clasped his hands together again, a wide smile on his face. "All right, now say you love each other," he ordered.

Naomi and Nell both blurted out protests, but their father silenced them with a stern look.

Reluctantly, they followed his orders.

"I love you," Naomi grunted.

Nell crossed her arms and pouted at the table. "I love you too," she muttered.

Both their parents beamed at their children. Dr. Sano ordered, "Now hug."

Both daughters groaned out protests once again, and once again, Mr. Sano shot them both a stern look. The girls relented with another groan.

Annabelle was bumped into the crystal's walls again as Naomi stood up. The two giant sisters walked over to each other. Similarly to when she'd first met Nell, Annabelle found herself in between the two sister's giant sized breasts. Thankfully this time she was protected by the crystal's walls. 

Nell narrowed her eyes at Naomi. Annabelle was sure the punk-rock giantess was making a similar expression.

"Girls..." Dr. Sano warned. 

Annabelle heard Naomi sigh, irritated. She abruptly wrapped her arms around her sister's shoulders. Instantly, Annabelle was covered in darkness. The beating of both sisters' hearts pounded around her crystal. It was moments like these in which she remembered just how big everyone was. She heard clothes rustling as Nell most likely returned Naomi's hug.

As quickly as it happened, it was over. Naomi unceremoniously shoved Nell away from her. The teen stumbled, before catching her balance with the table. Nell glared at her, but Naomi headed for the door. 

"I'm out, later," she said as she turned the door handle.

Her father's voice stopped her. The giantess turned to face him, and based on the exasperated breath she pushed out, Annabelle could tell she was running out of patience. 

"Naomi wait, I had something special planned today for Poppy," he said. Annabelle hissed out a curse in the crystal. All she wanted was to be left alone.

Naomi's arms dramatically fell to her sides. "No, I need to spend time with Poppy—alone," she said, refusing her father out right. 

She was about to leave again when Mr. Sano called, "I wanted to bring Poppy to the studio to try on a few new items that we're thinking of releasing." He added, "You can keep anything you like."

Naomi froze in place. Annabelle rubbed her face, already knowing what she was going to be doing for the rest of the day. She supposed it was better than being submerged in the giantess' pussy. 

Slowly, Naomi turned around. "No one touches her," she said firmly.

Mr. Sano's lips curled into a smile, "I'm only allowing BSA employees in the studio today and they already know Poppy's deal." 

"And I get to keep whatever clothes I want?"

"Absolutely." 

"What is she going to be doing, because I thought you guys said no photos until she's registered."

"I'm using a special camera, sweetie. It will delete any captured image after five minutes. Also I'm making sure no communication devices will be in the building while we're there. So no sneaky photos of her. She'll be modeling some of the clothes. I just want to see how she would look as a model. So...are you in?"

"I'm in."

Annabelle could hear the grin in Naomi's voice. The Shrinkee sighed. She just wanted to sleep. 

Nell looked between her father and sister, wide eyed. "Um, can I come?" She asked. 

Naomi was quick to shut her down. "No, you just want to hover over Poppy. Plus, you'd get in the way," Naomi added.

Nell swiveled towards her sister. Annabelle noticed how bold Nell was being. The teen giant began to make her way over to her sister.

"No I would n—"

Nell's sentence was cut off as her foot somehow got caught between one of the chairs along the table. She fell forward, slamming right onto the cage. Annabelle backed into the crystal's wall, her heart jumping into her throat at the massive clumsy movements of the giant teen. 

The cage toppled over, crashing onto the floor. A testament to the cage's engineering, it did not shatter. Its cover, however, did fly from its top, sliding across the floor. The dozens upon dozens of bugs inside the cage wasted no time escaping from their prison. 

Nell screamed as the bugs began to head towards her. Dr. Sano and Mr. Sano started to rush over to her, but it was Naomi who roughly grabbed Nell by her arm and pulled her up and away from the swarming bugs. 

Annabelle barely understood what was happening due to the hectic movements from the giantess who wore her. She heard Dr. Sano calling for servants to get rid of the bugs, and saw both adult Sanos checking on their youngest. 

Naomi scoffed and casually headed out the door, passing frantic servants as she did so. She pulled out her phone and resumed her scrolling. 

She left her family in the board room, but not before calling out to them.

"I'll be in the car." 

--- 

"What did I say? I don't want anyone fucking touching her."

The four Shrinkee women surrounding Annabelle flinched as Naomi's voice boomed around them. Annabelle sighed and plopped down into the Shrinkee-sized chair that was in front of the similarly sized sink. Impressively, the extravagant studio also contained a miniature studio that was constructed for the Shrinkee models to use. It of course did not have any ceilings, but beyond that, it was extremely detailed. 

Annabelle was in the hair and makeup section of the tiny studio as the four Shrinkee beautifications trembled around her. 

Both Naomi and her father hovered over the miniature studio that was placed on a large table which came up to their navels. 

Mr. Sano explained to his irate daughter, "She has to go through hair and make up, sweetie. She needs to go through the process like all of our other models."

Naomi scoffed and crossed her arms. Just the slight movement caused the Shrinkee women around Annabelle to jump. 

"Don't compare Poppy to those bugs. She doesn't need makeup," Naomi said. 

Annabelle could feel the eyes of the Shrinkee women around her. Although they had most likely been notified of her status, it was still probably strange to see one of the cruel giantesses be so protective of a Shrinkee.

"I know that, sweetie. I'm just trying to see what we would need to adjust if she worked as an official model—and before you say anything, I'm aware of your feelings of Poppy doing commercial work. I swear I am just curious," Mr. Sano said. 

Naomi pursed her lips. Her hands gripped her arms tightly before she dropped them to her sides. 

"Fine," she relented. Her brown eyes landed on the Shrinkees below. "Do what you have to do," she ordered. 

She lowered her head so she was right above the Shrinkees. Her beautiful face cast a shadow over them all. The other Shrinkees whimpered and trembled under her gaze. 

Annabelle was sure at least one of them would faint right there. 

"If one of you even accidentally scratches her, then all of you will be becoming very acquainted with my boot," she threatened. 

The Shrinkee women nodded frantically, terror in their eyes. 

Naomi narrowed her eyes at them. "Do you need a fucking invitation? Get started!" She barked. 

The Shrinkees yelped and rushed into action. Suddenly Annabelle found her head in the sink as one of the woman started to wash her hair. Two others got a small bucket like object and began to fill it with water, most likely to wash her feet, as debris sometimes accumulated on her soles due to her lack of footwear.

Annabelle closed her eyes when she realized Naomi wasn't moving her gigantic head away from the studio. She peered over them like a domineering overlord. Annabelle could feel the Shrinkee's hands tremble as she washed her hair. 

OUR GODDESS' POWER IS DEBILITATING. SIMPLY HER PRESENCE CAUSES BUGS TO WITHER. SHE IS ALL-POWERFUL. SHE IS EVERYTHING.

Annabelle let Poppy speak. She had no words for her, no retort to her obsessive declarations. 

A week ago Annabelle would've attempted to convince Naomi to back away and stop scaring the Shrinkees, but she couldn't even try to gather the energy to do so.

Though, it was Mr. Sano's intervention that saved the Shrinkees. 

"Why don't we give them some room to work, sweetie?"

"Dad—" 

"I can show you the new items I was talking about."

There was a slight pause, before Annabelle saw the shadow disappear from behind her closed eyelids. 

Naomi's voice instantly softened. "I'm going away for a second, okay Poppy? I'll be right back, so be good," she said gently.

Without opening her eyes, Annabelle responded with just enough inflection for her voice not to be considered monotone. "Okay Goddess."

Annabelle heard Mr. Sano's voice beckon Naomi. "Come on, sweetie, I want your opinion on if the shade of one of the tops is too bright," he said. 

Annabelle listened as the sound of the giants' voices and footfalls grew more distant until the room was silent. 

She felt the fingers return to her hair. They didn't shake as they had before, Annabelle found that it felt actually pretty nice. She couldn't remember the last time someone with non-gigantic fingers had washed her hair. It probably had to have been her mother. 

Annabelle's heart ached as echoes of her past bounced briefly in her mind. She pushed down the feeling and kept her eyes closed. She focused on the feeling of the Shrinkee woman's thin fingers in her hair.

After a few minutes, Annabelle heard muttering from the three other Shrinkees. She tried to ignore them, but when their whispered voices continued to buzz in her ears, she finally decided to sit up and open her eyes.

The Shrinkee woman who had been washing her hair quickly grabbed a towel to stop the excess water from soaking Annabelle. 

The teenage Shrinkee was unconcerned about that. Instead, her attention was on the three other women who stood huddled up, anxiously talking amongst themselves. 

"What's wrong?" Annabelle asked. She did her best to keep the frustration out of her voice, but she just wanted to get the whole thing over with. 

The women exchanged uncertain glances between one another before one of them stepped forward. She was a thin blonde woman with a west coast accent. 

"W-Well usually we give the models different kinds of skin treatments but your—I mean your—"

Another woman with short dark hair finished for her, "Your skin is perfect." 

An woman with streaks of gray in her brown hair noted, "I don't even think you need a face mask." 

Behind Annabelle, the hairdresser joined in. "Your hair is incredible too. I usually have to dye our models' hair to get rid of premature gray because of the stress that comes from the...high pressure nature of the job, but your hair is vibrant, thick and healthy," she said. She pushed her own braids behind her ear.

Annabelle sighed. She didn't particularly care how great she looked to other people. It wasn't even her own beauty, it was something the giantesses had forced her to become.

HOW DARE THEY BASK IN THE BEAUTY BESTOWED TO US BY OUR GODDESSES. OUR BEAUTY IS TO BE ENJOYED BY ONLY OUR GODDESSES. MAY ONLY THEY FIND PLEASURE IN THE ARTISTRY OF OUR APPERANCE. 

Annabelle bent over and grabbed the bucket full of water. There was a rag placed on its rim. She plucked it up and began using it to roughly wash the dirt from her soles. The faster she could get this over with, the faster she could close her eyes and shut the world out. 

The Shrinkees gasped with alarm. The dark haired Shrinkee rushed over to her. "Young miss, please let one of us do that," she said.

Annabelle winced at the title the Shrinkee had addressed her as. 

"Don't call me that," Annabelle grumbled. She continued to wash her feet.

From her peripheral she saw the Shrinkees shift around nervously. Her hairdresser asked tentatively, "What would you like to be called, Young—um I mean—"

"Nevermind," Annabelle exhaled. She dropped the rag, and it landed into the bucket with a plop. Annabelle waited for one of the women to do something, but they only stared at her.

Annabelle slumped back into the chair with another sigh. "So...what's next?" She asked.

That seemed to be enough to knock the women back into reality. They blinked and the rest of them neared her again. 

The blonde answered, "W-We'll go through the same process as we would the other models. You don't need it but..." She trailed off, looking lost.

Annabelle supposed they weren't used to thinking beyond their orders. Annabelle's eyes fell to her lap. "Yeah, sure whatever," she said quietly. 

The hairdresser hustled over to the other side of the room, where there were desks and cabinets filled with hair products and other devices. 

While she went to retrieve whatever she needed, the other Shrinkees guided Annabelle to another chair away from the sink and began to situate themselves around Annabelle. She closed her eyes once more and soon felt the coldness of moisturizer on her limbs. Gently, they rubbed her skin with whatever concoction they used on their models. 

It was difficult for Annabelle to be touched so thoroughly by multiple hands. She couldn't help but compare them to the giantesses' invasive prodding. The Shrinkees were delicate and their fingers did not linger where they shouldn't have, but Annabelle couldn't relax. She fought the urge to jump from the chair and get away from them. 

It didn't help that the Shrinkee women were softly talking amongst themselves, and Annabelle took note that their words were awfully similar to the things she would hear the giantesses say.

"This is incredible," one of them breathed.

"Like silk," another agreed. 

Annabelle just stopped herself from recoiling when she felt one of them begin to rub some kind of cream onto her face. 

Under her breath, Annabelle managed to hear the Shrinkee woman gasp out, "Beautiful..." 

THEIR EYES SHOULD BE PLUCKED FROM THEIR HEADS. THEY TOUCH US AS THOUGH THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO WITTNESS WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OUR GODDESSES'.

Annabelle missed her cage. She actually missed her cage. She just wanted to pull the pungent panty-blanket over her head and hide in the sock-bed for the foreseeable future. 

Thankfully, the hairdresser Shrinkee finally returned with what Annabelle instantly recognized from its loud sound as a hair dryer. 

If she hadn't been so drained, Annabelle would've liked to get a better look at the hair dryer. Its was unreal how they managed to make something that small, function like its normal-sized counterpart. In fact, Annabelle couldn't help but be impressed by the functionality of all of the objects she'd seen in the miniature studio. If she didn't look beyond the walls and open roof, Annabelle would've thought she was in a normal salon. The objects she saw here were a stark difference in quality from the Shrink-Life products she'd seen growing up.

The Shrinkee women soon finished their work on Annabelle. All cream was rubbed completely into her skin, and her hair was styled. 

Annabelle reopened her eyes, but her gaze flickered back down to her lap when they all unabashedly stared at her.

Annabelle twiddled her fingers. "Are we done here?" She muttered. 

The Shrinkees broke out of their trance. The graying Shrinkee blinked. "Oh, well since Mistress and Master are bringing the clothes you will be modeling, we can go ahead and do your makeup now," she said. 

Annabelle swallowed her frustration. She never wore makeup before she shrank. Those in the town were always looking for any excuse to have her name in their mouths—she hadn't needed to give them another reason to talk about her. Then when she arrived at Queenston, her budget was so small that makeup never crossed her mind on her list of priorities. Sometimes she allowed Chloe to put mascara and lipstick on her, but that was as far as she went.

The Shrinkee with short dark hair pulled open a nearby large drawer. In it were dozens upon dozens of makeup. Once again Annabelle was impressed by the detail in Shrink-Life's work. She didn't even know Shrinkee makeup was a thing. 

So many of the devices and objects she saw took Annabelle by surprise. She'd never seen Shrink-Life sell anything even remotely useful and functionable as the things in the studio. Instead they only seemed to focus on products that were targeted towards people without HDD—now Annabelle understood why. Still, their bigotry was causing them to leave a lot of money on the table.

The Shrinkee woman returned with several tubes. She placed one of the tubes against Annabelle's cheek. A thin finger raised Annabelle's head up by her chin. When her head was lifted, she saw the four women scrutinizing her face with analytical eyes. It was all Annabelle could do to keep from shrinking into herself. 

The dark haired Shrinkee woman handed the tube to the blonde before placing another tube against Annabelle's cheek. All of the women frowned.

"Not quite," the graying woman noted.

"She has warm undertones," the short-haired woman said.

"The hair is throwing me off," the blonde said, tilting her head. "Are we allowed to dye it?"

Annabelle scowled. There had been times in high school when she'd wanted to dye her hair due to it being so noticeable, but it was the only thing she had left of her sister. She couldn't get rid of it.

The three other women looked at the blonde with wide eyes. The graying woman snapped at her, "Not unless you want to end up under Mistress' boot."

The blonde paled. "Sorry," she squeaked. "It's just the color is really all I can see. Maybe when it starts to fade we can try a different—"

The hairdresser cut her off. "That's her natural color," she said.

The blonde's mouth dropped. "Really?" She asked, incredulous. 

Annabelle felt her cheeks turn warm. She was tired of being spoken about when she was right in front of them. 

"Yes, I was born with it," she said, just to hear her own voice.

The Shrinkee women seemed surprised at her input, but they recovered quickly.

"It's beautiful," the graying woman said hastily. The other Shrinkee women blurted out sentiments of agreement.

Annabelle refrained from rolling her eyes. The short-haired woman continued to scan Annabelle's face. She placed the tube into her apron. 

"What's your racial breakdown?" She asked suddenly.

Annabelle frowned, "Excuse me?" Living in a backwards ass town for four years had made her wary of any question relating to her race.

"You're mixed, right?" The hair dresser asked. Her dark eyes peered into Annabelle's. 

The blonde scrunched her face, "She has red hair."

The hairdresser scoffed, "White people don't have a monopoly on red hair—especially THIS shade." She gestured to Annabelle's hair.

Annabelle sat up in the chair. "My father is Scottish and English. My mother is Moroccan and Brazilian," she said, wanting to put an end to the conversation. 

The Shrinkee women reacted with various degrees of surprise. The hairdresser nodded with understanding. "Right, that makes sense," she said.

Annabelle didn't even know what that meant. But even if she was interested in finding out she wouldn't have been given the chance. The short-haired woman suddenly jogged over to the makeup drawer again. She returned with three new tubes. Though instead of placing the tube against her cheek, she opened each one and squirted some liquid onto Annabelle's arm.

All four women hovered over the teenage Shrinkee's limb. Almost simultaneously, each of them pointed to the  third dollop of makeup. 

"This is it," the graying woman grinned. 

Annabelle slumped back into the chair, grateful they could move on. Thankfully, the next steps were much quicker. The short-haired woman applied the liquid she'd squirted on Annabelle's face. It turned out to be foundation. They made plenty of comments about her not needing concealer. Annabelle was forced to keep her eyes open as they applied mascara to her eyelashes. They did other things to her face that Annabelle couldn't identify even under the threat of death. 

Finally it was over. The women took a step back and admired their work. Their faces were a mixture of pride, admiration, and awe.

"This is..." the blonde breathed, trailing off as her eyes were glued to Annabelle's face.

The graying woman held up a mirror for Annabelle. Her eyes instinctively lowered to the floor. She purposefully hadn't gotten a good look at her reflection since she was shrunken. She didn't need a visual reminder of just how much she had been changed.

Before the Shrinkee women could question her avoidance, powerful booms echoed from the distance. The booming became more powerful and the studio began to shake. 

The Shrinkee women jumped into action. They ran rushed to place themselves in a single line. Their fear was palatable as they submissively lowered their heads.

The loud booms stopped as a shadow cast over the studio. Annabelle looked up to see Naomi and her father peering down at her with intense intrigue. She held a small satin bag that Annabelle suspected had the clothes she would be trying on. 

Their gigantic eyes landed on Annabelle, and the teenage Shrinkee watched their massive features contort with astonishment. 

Naomi's gaze didn't leave Annabelle as she carelessly dropped the bag into the studio. The Shrinkee beauticians yelped and scrambled out of the way to avoid the bag's collision with the floor.

Wordlessly, the punk-rock giantess reached into the studio to collect Annabelle. The teen Shrinkee braced herself as the colossal hand lowered itself towards her. The massive fingers surrounded her before closing in on her shrunken body. The cold metal from Naomi's many rings stung Annabelle. The familiar weightless sensation took over the Shrinkee as she was lifted high into the air by her co-ed captor.

The two giants' faces hovered over her. Annabelle repositioned herself so she was sitting in Naomi's hand.

Gingerly, Naomi raised Annabelle's head by lifting her chin with her black-painted fingernail.

"I honestly didn't think she could get any cuter," Naomi breathed. 

Annabelle had a difficult time keeping their gaze. Mr. Sano's awe faded as a large grin spread across his face. 

"This is good. This is very good," he said. His brown eyes gleamed with excitement. 

He leaned in closer, bearing all of his perfect teeth as he beamed down at her. Annabelle automatically scooted back from the handsome giant.

"Let's get you on camera," he grinned.

--

Annabelle flinched when another round of camera shutters echoed in her ears. She watched the giant photographer pull back from her and check the photos he had just taken. He frowned when he clicked through the shots. 

Mr. Sano and Naomi peered over him to also look through them. Based on their facial expressions, they weren't thrilled with the results. 

Annabelle sighed and glanced around the studio. She had been whisked away from the miniature studio and taken to another section of the actual non-shrunken studio. The area they took her to was a simple setup. There was a single stool in front of a green screen. A photographer waited for them with an expensive looking camera. Annabelle was surprised they let another person in the area, but she quickly noticed the BSA pin on his shirt.

They wasted no time placing Annabelle into one of the surprisingly stylish outfits Naomi had picked out for her and propped her onto the stool to take photos. However, no matter how many they took, they always seemed dissatisfied with the results.

"Are you sure you don't want to change the angle here?" The photographer asked the Sanos. "If we went for a more artistic, somber vibe, then I think we could have something special," he suggested. 

Mr. Sano clicked his tongue. "No, I told you, I want fun, I want youth, I want commercial," he insisted. He turned to his daughter, "Sweetie, can you talk to her?" he asked, nodding at Annabelle.

Naomi, whose eyes had been zeroed in on the photos, glanced at her dad. Her eyes flickered to Annabelle, who in turn lowered her gaze to the stool's surface. 

Annabelle felt the stool shake as Naomi's giant footfalls pounded over to her. Lavender wafted into her nose. The giantess bent down in front of the stool, forcing Annabelle's attention to her. 

Naomi gave her a sympathetic frown. "What's going on, Poppy? We just need a little smile from you," she said gently. 

Annabelle looked into her captor's beautiful brown eyes. They were surrounded by heavy eye makeup that only enhanced her beauty. 

Annabelle fiddled with her fingers. "I'm tired Goddess. I just want to go back to sleep," she said.

Naomi's face melted. "Oh Poppy," she purred. "I promise we can go to sleep when we get back home, but I just need a few photos of you smiling first," she said.

Annabelle swallowed a sigh. "Goddess I thought you said you didn't want me to do commercial work for Shrink-Life," she pointed out.

Naomi replied, "Poppy, you can't see yourself right now, but you have to trust me when I say you are the most attractive thing I have ever seen in my life. I need to see how this would look if you were to actually do this. It'd be way too fucking wasteful not to try."

Annabelle's shoulders slumped. "But Goddess—"

Naomi shifted closer to her. The giantess' breath gently blew Annabelle's hair as she spoke. "You don't have to take photos for each outfit I chose. I just need some quick samples to get an idea of what a shoot of you would look like," she said.

Annabelle hugged her body. "I don't like taking photos. I don't know how to do this, I'm not a model," Annabelle mumbled. 

Naomi was silent as she regarded Annabelle for a moment. The Shrinkee awkwardly shifted the weight of her feet under Naomi's gaze. The giantess' face softened. She sighed, ruffling Annabelle's clothes and hair. 

"Okay Poppy, I get it. You don't have to do this," she relented.

Annabelle looked up at Naomi with wide eyes. She didn't think the giantesses had ever rescinded a command before. She waited for the other shoe to drop, but instead the giantess rose to her full enormous height. Her gigantic feet shook the stool Annabelle was on as she made her way back to her father and the photographer. The Shrinkee could easily hear the giants' conversation. 

"Poppy doesn't want to do this, we're going home," Naomi declared.

Mr. Sano's eyebrows shot up to his hair line. "Um what happened, sweetie?" He laughed out of sheer confusion, "You were supposed to talk her into it, not the other way around."

Naomi crossed her arms. "She doesn't want to do it, Dad. And I don't want to look at any photos of her with a fake ass smile," Naomi said.

Mr. Sano rubbed his face. "Sweetie, look, don't you think we should at least try—"

"She already tried, Dad," Naomi said. 

She walked back over to the stool Annabelle was placed on. The Shrinkee balanced herself through the giantess' foot falls. Naomi placed her open palm on the stool. "Come on Poppy," she beckoned. 

Annabelle was shocked by the giantess' sudden accommodating attitude. She started to make her way towards her captor's hand when Mr. Sano suddenly joined his daughter's side. 

He placed a hand on her shoulder. "Okay, we can pause for now, but I ordered some fabric that I thought you would really like," he said. His voice was even, but his eyes betrayed his true desperation. Although it was obvious to Annabelle that the CEO was planning something, the lure of fabric was too great for Naomi to pass up.

Annabelle's face fell as Naomi's hand retracted from the stool. She faced her father with a small grin, "Really? The ones I mentioned last week?" She asked.

Mr. Sano returned his daughter's grin with his own. "Yup, they came in yesterday. I ordered them right after our conversation," he said. 

"Holy shit, thanks Dad. And they're already in?" Naomi asked.

Mr. Sano nodded. "You can check them out if you'd like," he offered. Annabelle clenched her jaw. His plan was obvious. 

Annabelle straightened her posture and called up to the giantess, "Goddess I—"

Mr. Sano snapped his finger twice, easily drowning her out. As always, a servant appeared almost out of thin air. He stood ready at attention in front of Mr. Sano.

"Drive the golf cart to Lot X," Mr. Sano commanded him before addressing his daughter with a warm smile. "Take your time sweetie," he told her.

Naomi's face brightened right until her eyes lowered to Annabelle. Her smile faded. 

"Poppy—" She started.

"—Needs to try on the other clothes," Mr. Sano said, cutting her off. "We're dropping the shoot, but we need to see if the clothes have to be altered for her since you're taking them home," he said.

Annabelle paled. Looked up at Naomi with pleading eyes. "Goddess, can we just go home?" She begged.

Naomi's expression was gentle. Her mountainous body kneeled down in front of the stool until her huge face appeared in front of Annabelle.

"Poppy, I need you to be a good girl while I'm away. Listen to my dad, okay?" She said.

Annabelle's stomach turned. She was getting flashbacks to when Leah had left her with the governor. 

"Goddess, why can't I go with you?" Annabelle pleaded. 

With a gigantic finger, Naomi stroked Annabelle's hair. "Because you would distract me. I just know if you came with me I would be getting all of these ideas for outfits and it would end up taking twice as long to look through the fabric," Naomi explained. "Plus, it's like my dad said, you need to see if the clothes fit."

Annabelle began awkwardly playing with her fingers again. "But Goddess—"

Naomi pulled back her finger. "Poppy, I'm telling you what you need to do. We aren't going to go back and forth. Now I'll come back to get you, but in the meantime, listen to my dad," she ordered, her tone adopting a stern inflection.

Annabelle was so tired. There was no point in arguing. She would ultimately bend to the giantess' will. She always did. The Shrinkee nodded meekly.

"Good girl." The giantess gave her a soft small smile and a pat on the head. Annabelle watched despondently as Naomi rose back up to her full height and left with the servant.

Her eyes were drawn back to Mr. Sano as the giant man towered over her. A sickeningly smug smirk spread across his striking face.

Annabelle prepared herself to be infringed upon with exploitative orders, but instead, the CEO crossed his arms and peered down at her as he tilted his head. 

"Poppy, Poppy, Poppy," he grinned. "What to do with you? So much potential, but you don't seem to know what to do with it," he said.

Annabelle grimaced, but stayed silent. Mr. Sano turned to the photographer. "I think our little star needs some help learning how to shine. I believe a demonstration would do her some good. Go get her," he ordered. 

Annabelle craned her neck up at the giant, confused by what he meant. The photographer's expression matched her confusion until it shifted into realization. He nodded with a grin and scurried out the studio to god knows where. 

Suddenly alone with the giant, Annabelle hugged her body and lowered her gaze. She didn't want to invite Mr. Sano into a conversation by making eye contact. 

"So Poppy, here's what's going to happen."

Annabelle tightened her grip on her arms. She should've known avoidant body language wouldn't be enough to deter him.

He continued, "I'm going to bring in someone to help you...loosen up a bit. It shouldn't have to be said, but as your wonderful Goddess told you—listen to me. Every. Single. Word. Understand?"

Annabelle looked up at his bright, gleeful face. She knew exactly where fighting him would get her. She nodded in agreement.

Mr. Sano's charming smile was accompanied by a wink as he said, "And of course we don't need to share this with your Goddess, right?"

She audibly exhaled. She couldn't help it. It was like she was experiencing the same nightmare over and over again. At a certain point it was just exhausting.  

Mr. Sano looked down at her, amused, "What's up little Poppy?" 

Annabelle tried to look away from him, but he held her head in place with his finger. "Ah, ah, Poppy. Come on, tell me what's in that little head of yours," he ordered.

Annabelle tensed, but answered. "It's just...you all are the same," she said through a tight jaw.

Mr. Sano chuckled and released her, "Who's all the same?"

Annabelle rubbed the sides of her head. "All of you BSA adults. You're going to threaten me next—tell me that if I don't follow your every command you'll tell Goddess Naomi about my dad so she'll shrink him and stomp him out of existence," she said. 

"Well that's simply not true, Poppy."

Annabelle shot him a doubtful look.

Mr. Sano continued with a cheeky grin, "We're not exactly the same: I'm way prettier than the other members of the BSA."

Annabelle couldn't summon the energy to get angry over the fact that he was treating the situation like a joke. She plopped down onto the stool. She needed to rest.

Mr. Sano must've not been able to read her exhaustion—or simply didn't care—because he kept speaking.

"Poppy, you're treating me like I'm some kind of villain," he grinned. "I just want to make you the best representative for Shrink-Life you can possibly be."

Annabelle shuddered. She could think of few things worse than that. 

Her displeasure must've showed on her face, because Mr. Sano said, "You may not like it now, Poppy, but you're meant to be a star. It's only a matter of time before my daughter sees it too."

Mr. Sano backed away and thankfully left her alone. Annabelle waited quietly for the next stage of torture to begin. She didn't have to wait long, because the photographer soon returned with a Shrinkee in his hand. 

Annabelle stood up. She would do whatever debasing thing the giants asked of her, and she would do it so quickly she wouldn't have time to consider how tragic her life was. 

Annabelle glanced at the Shrinkee in the photographer's hand before she did a double take. Her heart felt as though it was being squeezed by her chest. The Shrinkee the photographer held was one of the most stunning people she'd ever seen. 

Annabelle didn't need her to come closer. She recognized her instantly. 

"This is Cammie," Mr. Sano introduced, "She's one of our top models." He explained to the model Shrinkee, "We're trying to get Poppy here to be less stiff. You wouldn't mind helping her out, would you?"

The beautiful Shrinkee smiled politely up at Mr. Sano. "Of course not, Master. I would be happy to help," she said. 

Annabelle blinked. She was surprised to hear her French accent was not a thick as her father's. 

The photographer placed her down onto the stool next to Annabelle. The teenage Shrinkee regarded her curiously. She was wearing a tight black dress. It was obvious her attire was not meant to draw focus from the outfit Annabelle was modeling.

Her blue eyes equally scrutinized Annabelle. The Shrinkee stiffened, feeling as though she was looking at her for faults of any caliber. Her eyes lingered on Annabelle, before she quickly turned her attention back to Mr. Sano. 

"What direction are you going for, Master?" She asked Mr. Sano. 

The giant man grinned. "Why don't you focus on loosening her up? We'll see where we go from there," he answered.

She nodded dutifully. She faced Annabelle, her eyes once again unreadable. She glided over to her and stepped behind her. 

Gently, but firmly, she placed her hands on Annabelle's back. She guided Annabelle to sit down, while she settled onto her knees behind her.

As she started to knead into her back, the two giant men leered from a few yards away through the camera.

"How does this feel, young miss? You are very stiff, yes?" She said.

Annabelle was quiet for a moment. She said, "You don't need to call me that. My name is—"

The Shrinkee grunted as the woman jutted her in the spine with her elbow. She leaned in close enough to her ear enough that Annabelle could feel her breath.

"I suspected you would be stupid, but now I'm sure of it," she said. Her voice was melodic and pleasant to listen to, despite the insults she was throwing Annabelle's way.

She continued as she massaged lower on Annabelle's back, "Not only do you refuse our Master such a simple act of taking a photo, you try to tell me the name they have taken from you. Stupid girl."

Mr. Sano ordered over their conversation, "Great, now do her shoulder blades. It's easier if you just climb on top of her." 

Both Shrinkees rolled their eyes. They knew where the two men's heads were at.

The model Shrinkee plastered on a smile and chirped loudly, "Of course Master!" 

Annabelle wasn't even sure if Mr. Sano could hear her from where he was, but she was selling her devoted Shrinkee act very nicely.

The model pushed Annabelle onto her back. She swung her leg over Annabelle's body and straddled her waist. She exaggeratedly bent over and started to massage Annabelle's shoulder blades. Her chest bounced in front of Annabelle's face as her slender fingers pressed against her skin.

"Very nice," the photographer chuckled. Annabelle swallowed a groan. It was like she was in a porno. 

She ignored the two pervy giants and focused on the conversation at hand. She looked past the model's breasts and into her eyes.

"And what about the name they took from you? What do you have to say about that, Camilla?" Annabelle retorted.

She felt Camilla freeze. But only for a second. She continued to massage her. 

"Where did you hear that name?" She demanded through gritted teeth. 

"Your father," Annabelle hissed back.

Camilla's eyes widened. 

"Cammie, why don't you lower your hands a bit?" Mr. Sano suggested. 

Camilla glared down at Annabelle. She roughly grabbed her shirt and pulled it open, revealing her bare chest. Annabelle gasped as the model Shrinkee mashed her fingers into her breasts. 

Mr. Sano and the photographer both whooped like frat bros. 

"That's the spirit, Cammie!" Mr. Sano laughed. 

Camilla tightly squeezed Annabelle's breasts, inciting a hiss of pain from the Shrinkee.

"How do you know my father?" She demanded. 

"He asked me to find you," Annabelle answered through her teeth.

Camilla tightened her grip, causing Annabelle to whimper. "How could he have asked you that? He's in France," she barked.

Annabelle only gave her a sympathetic grimace. Camilla's grip lessened as her face conveyed her sorrow. 

"Why don't you take it further, Cammie?" Mr. Sano said, grinning from ear to ear. 

Camilla didn't skip a beat. Her she shifted her body so she was laying completely on top of Annabelle. The Type 0 Shrinkee wiggled uncomfortably as their nipples collided together through Camilla's thin dress.  

Camilla pressed her full lips against Annabelle's neck. She shuddered inadvertently from the sensation. 

"How is he?" Camilla breathed between kisses. 

The last time Annabelle had seen Dufort flashed in her mind. He had almost been beaten to death. 

"He's worried about you," she answered. 

"Is he safe?" Camilla started to ask before slightly shaking her head. She spat, "What am I saying? The BSA has him, of course he's not safe."

"Camilla, I said he asked me to find you," Annabelle repeated.

Mr. Sano spoke again, his voice heavy with lust. "Go in for the kill, Cammie," he ordered.

Camilla's lips collided with Annabelle's. The older Shrinkee moved Annabelle's lips with hers. Annabelle couldn't help but be lost in the softness of Camilla's lips. She started to kiss back. Camilla answered her kiss by running both of her hands through Annabelle's thick red hair.

Their kissing intensified. Annabelle wrapped her arms around Camilla's neck and pressed her naked torso into Camilla. Camilla pushed her tongue into Annabelle's mouth. The Type 0 Shrinkee gasped and panted as Camilla dominated her mouth. Like the giantess, Camilla was a dominating force, but there wasn't any fear as the older Shrinkee had her way with her. Annabelle didn't hate it.

"Holy shit," Annabelle heard the photographer breathe.  

The photographer's comment seemingly broke them both out of their lust. Camilla moved away from Annabelle's lips and started kissing her neck again. 

"You've found me," she breathed into her neck, "Now what?"

Annabelle noticed the older Shrinkee tried to sound nonchalant, but Annabelle could feel her body heat and hear her heart pounding away.

"I'll get you away from here," Annabelle said, resolute, "You and your father."

Camilla laughed as she kissed Annabelle on the lips again. "Like I said, stupid girl. Once they want you, then they already have you. You should know there is no getting away from the BSA," Camilla said through her kisses.

Annabelle blinked. Camilla was right.

She'd been depressed since Leah's for that very reason. Hadn't she sworn to a life of apathy only minutes ago? 

Why was she suddenly so certain she could save not one, but two people from the BSA? 

Did all it take for her apathy to fade was the opportunity to help someone?

YOU ARE PATHETIC. THE SECOND YOU CAN PLAY HERO, YOU FORGET ABOUT THE IDIOTIC PROMISES YOU'VE MADE TO YOURSELF.

Annabelle pushed Poppy out of her head. She hated hearing her voice—especially when she was right. 

"I-I'll figure something out," Annabelle said.

"I'm sure you will," Camilla snarked into Annabelle's ear. The younger Shrinkee gasped as Camilla started to nibble on her ear. 

"Y-You can't rely on the BSA to free you after your contract is up," Annabelle said through hitched breaths.

Camilla bit down harder, causing Annabelle to wince. She growled into Annabelle's ear, "You think I am a stupid girl like you? I know my contract is bullshit. They all are. They will keep adding and adding time, until I am too old to be on covers, and then they will—"

Mr. Sano's joyous voice boomed over her, cutting her off. "All right, that's perfect girls, now Cammie help Poppy get straightened up before my daughter comes back," he declared.

"Yes Master!" Camilla chirped, immediately snapping her mask back on.

Annabelle sat up, irritation pricking inside her head. "What happened to taking pictures of me smiling?" She tsked.  

Camilla surprised Annabelle when she straddled her again. Camilla was taller than her, but it didn't hurt at all when she sat on her lap. Camilla started to button up the younger Shrinkee's shirt. Annabelle's eyes were drawn to the star-shaped birthmark on her hand.

"Stupid girl, I'm going to teach you something," Camilla said, pulling her attention to her blue eyes. "The BSA is made up of people—and people want what they want. They may say one thing, but want something else. If you want to not be completely miserable, then find out what they want and give it to them."

Annabelle frowned, "But what if what they want, hurts other people?"

Camilla fastened the last button on Annabelle's top. She raised her hands from Annabelle's shirt to the sides of her face. Camilla cupped Annabelle's face in between her hands.

"Who is this hurting?" Camilla whispered before she leaned in and kissed Annabelle.

Annabelle closed her eyes. The Shrinkee's lips were so soft. It'd been a while since she'd enjoyed a consensual kiss not spurred on by Type 0 hormones. Although it was ruined by bro-y jeers of the giant men that watched them.

Camilla finally pulled away from Annabelle. Still holding her face, she ordered, "When you see my father, tell him to stop talking to Type 0 Shrinkees."

Annabelle's eyebrows raised. She suspected Camilla was aware of who she was, but hadn't been sure. 

"You knew?" Annabelle asked.

Camilla snorted, "Everyone knows you." She paused before adding, "And there are not many girls more beautiful than me."

Annabelle's cheeks started to grow warm at Camilla's words. Before she could respond, the familiar thundering of gigantic footsteps reached her ears.

Annabelle quickly pushed Camilla from her lap, and scurried to the other side of the stool. 

"Don't look at me," Annabelle hissed urgently. Camilla narrowed her eyes at her. "I know this. I told you, I am not a stupid girl like you," she snapped as she straightened up her appearance. 

The giant men hurriedly turned to the camera and the photographer started pressing buttons—no doubt erasing proof of their perverted scheme. 

Just as they finished, Naomi strutted into the room. Her stylish all black attire brought the thought to Annabelle's mind that she should be the model.

OUR GODDESS' BEAUTY COULD SELL AN ENDLESS NUMBER OF MAGAZINES. 

Annabelle pushed Poppy from her head, and focused on the approaching giantess.

"How did it go?" Naomi asked the other giants on her way over to the stool Annabelle was settled on. 

Mr. Sano started, "Great! The clothes fit her extremely—"

"Why is there a bug near Poppy?"

A shadow covered Annabelle as Naomi towered over the stool. Her dark eyes were locked onto Camilla. The model Shrinkee's head was lowered submissively. The punk-rock giantess' face had soured. 

The photographer spoke up, "You know Cammie, young miss. She's been a featured model for—"

Naomi barked at him, not looking away from Camilla, "Why is she breathing the same air as Poppy?"

Annabelle saw Camilla flinch ever so slightly. Mr. Sano smiled easily, but Annabelle could see the nervousness in his face as he answered.

"We wanted Poppy to get a better idea of what it means to be a model, so Cammie was giving her some tips," he explained. 

Naomi's dark expression hadn't changed. "Did she touch her?" 

The room grew heavy with trepidation. 

The photographer cleared his throat, "Well for certain positions, Poppy needed to—"

Annabelle braced herself as Naomi's hand shot out towards the stool. But her heart sank when the massive hand zoomed past her and wrapped itself around Camilla.  

The model Shrinkee shrieked with terror as she was lifted high above. Everyone in the room froze, as if moving would startle Naomi into doing something irreversible.

Apparently, Naomi didn't need to be startled. She opened her maw widely, and popped the still screaming Camilla into her gigantic mouth. 

Annabelle's stomach summersaulted as her eyes threatened to fall out of her head. The two male giants looked similarly panicked.

"Naomi, what are you doing?" Mr. Sano demanded, eyes wide.

Naomi raised an eyebrow. She moved her tongue and pressed it against the side of her mouth. Annabelle could tell Camilla was between the giantess' tongue and cheek. She could hear her wailing from the stool.

"Eating," Naomi answered with a full mouth.

"W-We need her!" The photographer spluttered. "She's one of our top models!"

Naomi shrugged, "Poppy can replace her."

Annabelle blinked, finally managing to speak. "G-Goddess!" She squeaked. Naomi looked down at Annabelle, smiling as much as she could with a person in her mouth. Annabelle's eyes were zeroed in on Naomi's mouth. It didn't look as though the giantess had started chewing yet. She was simply rubbing the poor Shrinkee against her cheek like candy. 

The giantess hummed, satisfied, as she gazed down at Annabelle.

Annabelle gulped. Her next words were the only thing standing in between Camilla becoming acquainted with Naomi's digestive system.

Annabelle squeaked up at her captor, "If you want me to model, then I'll model! B-But that Shrinkee helped me a lot today."

Naomi chuckled, no doubt terrifying Camilla even more. 

"We can get someone else to help you," Naomi said with her mouth full. Annabelle watched in horror as the Shrinkee shaped lump was moved over to the giantess' other cheek. 

Annabelle's hands were shaking. Her heard ached in her chest. She wouldn't let Chef Dufort down after all he had done for her. She had to think fast.

"Goddess!" Annabelle cried again, "Look! She already helped me so much!"

Annabelle shoved her terror down. She forced her hands to stop shaking. She took a quick breath in and thought of the time Chloe had forced her to watch of the vampire romance films for ten hours straight. They had been so sleep deprived that they spent most of the night laughing at random parts of the movies.

Annabelle embraced that memory and displayed the most genuine smile she could muster. She beamed up brightly at Naomi.

The giantess' stopped sucking on Camilla. Her own eyes widened as she stared down at the Shrinkee. Naomi placed her hand under her chin. Her vast maw opened up, revealing the absolutely drenched Shrinkee model. Globs of saliva coated every inch of Camilla's body. Naomi dipped her head forward slightly and spat out Camilla without much fanfare. She plopped her onto the edge of the stool, away from Annabelle.

The teenage Shrinkee could hear Camilla's panicked-filled gasps. There was no doubt in Annabelle's mind that she was probably traumatized, but at least she was alive. Annabelle could hear the squelching that was brought on by every move Camilla made. 

It took Annabelle all she had to keep her eyes on Naomi. Annabelle was worried about Camilla, but she knew if she even glanced her way, Naomi would swallow the model in a second.

Naomi's black painted fingernail found its way under Annabelle's chin. The giantess lovingly scratched her.

"Poppy your smile is so pretty," she praised. 

"Thank you Goddess," Annabelle smiled wider. 

Mr. Sano added, "See, sweetheart? Cammie was a great help to Poppy." The photographer nodded along in frantic agreement. 

Naomi rolled her eyes. She sneered down at Camilla. "You're lucky you don't taste as good as you look," Naomi added, stepping even closer to the stool and hovering over the Shrinkees. "I don't care how important you are to this magazine, if you touch Poppy again, I'm going to eat you whole and shit you out."

Camilla slammed her saliva covered forehead onto the stool's surface in a submissive bow. 

"Y-Yes mistress!" She cried desperately.  

Naomi snarled at Camilla before turning her gaze back to Annabelle. The giantess' face softened as she placed her gigantic palm to the stoop.

This time Annabelle rushed into her hand before Mr. Sano could say anything else that would delay her getting into the panty bed and falling asleep.

Naomi lifted her up towards her gorgeous face. "Poppy listen to me," she said , suddenly serious. "No one should be touching you except me—especially bugs. Do you understand, Poppy?"

"Yes Goddess," Annabelle assured, nodding. She just needed to keep Naomi's attention on her. Though that didn't appear as though it would be difficult. The giantess' eyes were glued onto the Shrinkee. Annabelle recognized the frustrated longing behind Naomi's orbs. There was no doubt that the giantess was struggling to hold back from unleashing her pent up affection all over Annabelle. 

Naomi coiled her fingers around Annabelle's small body. "We're leaving," she announced, turning to go. 

Mr. Sano walked with his daughter. With a grin that showed a relief that he had no been caught, he asked, "Were you able to check out the selection?" He asked. Naomi smiled with excitment, "Yeah they were even better in person."

The giants began to discuss the fabric Naomi had been perusing, but Annabelle couldn't keep her eyes from the other individuals in the room. Camilla lay spread out on the stool, trembling violently. Annabelle's heart ached for her, but her stomach turned when she saw the photographer strut up to her.

As Naomi and her father began to make their way out of the studio, it became impossible for Annabelle to hear whatever the photographer was saying to her. 

Annabelle watched as Naomi headed for the exit and their figures grew smaller from the distance. Annabelle craned her neck to see them. She knew whatever he was saying to her wouldn't be compassionate or sympathetic. Annabelle had a strange morbid desire to see their interaction. A part of her prayed he would offer the battered Shrinkee some comfort. 

But of course she was wrong. The photographer reached down and began touching the Shrinkee. Annabelle was too far away to see just how he was touching her, but she knew from the lustful grin on his face what his intentions were. 

When the photographer unzipped his pants Annabelle finally turned away.

Camilla didn't deserve her fate. She deserved to be with her father, and Chef Dufort deserved to be with his daughter. 

Annabelle may have not been able to save herself, but she would definitely save that little family. 


---

"And your widdle butt was so cute today in your outfit," Naomi said through a yawn that blasted Annabelle with toothpaste-scented breath.

Annabelle forced herself not to openly cringe as the giantess' breath coated her body with a prickly warmth.

The Shrinkee's hopes of falling asleep in the panty bed had been dashed. After they had returned to the Sano's abode, Naomi had unsurprisingly bolted for her room and unleashed a relentless assault of cooing and kissing onto the Shrinkee. The affection had turned into lust, and Annabelle found herself in Naomi's lower region for the better part of the night. 

After Naomi had cleaned both herself and Annabelle, she walked straight past the Shrinkee's cage and settled underneath the covers of her plush bed, cradling Annabelle in her palm. 

Annabelle allowed herself to return Naomi's yawn, hoping that would indicate to the giantess that they should go to sleep. 

Naomi's mouth spread into a blinding smiled. "Are you tired my widdle cutie?" She asked.

Annabelle nodded, "Yes Goddess."

Naomi's giant finger approached the Shrinkee. She wiggled on top of her torso, tickling her, causing Annabelle to giggle.

"I won't keep you up any more, Poppy," Naomi hummed. Annabelle internally celebrated, but was interrupted by Naomi's next words.

"I'm gonna need my good night kiss," she breathed. The Shrinkee had no time prepare has Naomi's gigantic lips puckered in front of her.

In seconds they were on top of her smothering the Shrinkee into the giantess' hand. Annabelle's airways were filled with Naomi's breath. The giantess filled Annabelle's ears with a squeaky kissing sound. Annabelle was completely immobilized under the force of her lips.

After an endless amount of time, Naomi finally released her. Annabelle swallowed up the fresh air as inconspicuously as she could.

"I love you, Poppy," Naomi said, smiling in the dark at her. 

"I love you too, Goddess," Annabelle answered back, still attempting to retake her breath.

Annabelle watched the giantess fight off sleep as massive co-ed's eyes drank her up in the moonlight. Slowly, the giantess succumbed to her exhaustion and drifted off to sleep.

Annabelle breathed a sigh of relief. Naomi had seriously drained her. Annabelle rubbed her face. She couldn't take the punk-rock giantess' constantly flipping personalities. 

Harper and Naomi were the most physically affectionate of the giantess, but at least Harper was consistent. Annabelle grew dizzy between watching the giantess snark at her sister or one of their Shrinkee servants, and then in the next second, turn to her with the most obnoxious baby voice anyone had ever attempted.

Though for the most part, Naomi hid her babying side well. She was like two different people. Annabelle wondered if she could convince one of those two people to save Camilla and her father.

Annabelle gazed at her gigantic captor in the dark. Naomi softly snored, creating a gentle breeze for the Shrinkee. Even as she slept, Annabelle couldn't help but think of how pretty Naomi was. She cursed her beauty. None of the giantesses deserved to look as breath-taking as they did. 

Annabelle swallowed her bitterness and allowed herself to sink into Naomi's lavender-scented palm. The Shrinkee must've drifted off to sleep, because the next thing she knew, her body was pumping adrenaline into her. Her instincts screamed at her to wake up. 

The Shrinkee's eyes shot open, just in time to see an unfamiliar massive hand reaching towards her. Before Annabelle could even take in the air to scream, she was engulfed by the hand. Annabelle squirmed and fought against the enormous thing. She felt herself be lifted up high. The hand finally unwrapped itself from around the panicked Shrinkee. 

It was Dr. Sano's huge face she saw peering down at her. Annabelle froze for a moment, surprised. Annabelle opened her mouth to speak when Dr. Sano quietly shushed her.

"Quiet now, little Poppy," she whispered with a smile, "Don't you want to see your mother?"

Annabelle's mouth turned dry. Her heart pounded in her ears. She couldn't think, let alone speak. Dr. Sano's attention turned to her daughter who began stirring in herself. Naomi frowned as she patted the empty space next to her pillow, no doubt searching for Annabelle.

Dr. Sano kept her amused smile as she reached into the pocket of her white lab coat. Surprising Annabelle yet again, the scientist pulled out a Shrinkee man. He was unexpectedly quiet as Dr. Sano lifted him up with only her finger and thumb. The man was obviously scared, but he didn't flail in her grasp.

"Remember," Dr. Sano whispered to the man, "if she doesn't wake up, you'll be excused from testing for a week."

The Shrinkee man nodded. Dr. Sano's smile grew slightly wider. "Good boy," she praised.

Annabelle watched, intrigued, as the giant doctor lowered the Shrinkee man down below, right into her daughter's hand. 

The man disappeared from Annabelle's sight as Naomi wrapped her hand around him. The giantess' frown remained, but she'd stopped stirring. 

Dr. Sano smiled approvingly. She silently left Naomi's room and began making her way through the dark, empty mansion. 

When they were far enough from Naomi's room, Annabelle looked up at giant. She willed her voice to return to her. 

"Y-You have my mother?" She asked.

Dr. Sano glanced down at her with a furrowed brow and a smile. "Hmm?" She hummed questionably, before brief realization appeared on her face. "Oh no, I don't," she answered as though Annabelle had asked her if she had a spare piece of gum.

Annabelle's heart sank. She cursed herself for believing one of the BSA members for even a second.

"Oh don't look so sad little Poppy. It's nothing personal, I just had to make sure you wouldn't try to wake up your Goddess when I took you," she smiled.

Annabelle wrapped her arms around herself. "What are you going to do with me?" She asked with a tight stomach.

Dr. Sano didn't look down at her when she answered with a smile, "I'm just getting what was promised to me."

----

Annabelle grimaced as she found herself in yet another lab with Dr. Sano. Annabelle watched the beautiful giant woman examine her needle. 

With her arms still wrapped around herself, Annabelle said, "Naom--Goddess Naomi holds me pretty tightly at night. That guy you switched out for me may get hurt, or worse."

Still looking at her needle, Dr. Sano noted, "That's perfectly fine Poppy, I don't expect him to make it through the night. I'll make sure to clean up Naomi's hand if I need to."

Annabelle glared at the giant woman. She wished she could return to the time when she'd decided to be apathic, even if it hadn't worked, at least she could pretend that the shit the BSA did didn't bother her.

Dr. Sano smiled, satisfied, at the needle. She turned to Annabelle.

The Shrinkee shuddered. "W-Why do you want my blood anyway?" She asked.

Dr. Sano gave her a confused smile. "Poppy, I truly don't believe you understand how valuable you are. You're one of a kind," she said. 

Annabelle narrowed her eyes. "There's 200 other Type 0 Shrinkees, just like me—"

The Shrinkee fell quiet as Dr. Sano was suddenly looming over her. Before Annabelle could react, Dr. Sano jabbed the needle into Annabelle's chest. 

Annabelle gasped desperately as her chest was punctured. Her eyes bugged and she helplessly gripped the gigantic blood collection tube. Air could not find her. Her mouth gaped helplessly, desperate to take in any breath.

Dr. Sano maintained the pleasant smile as she drained Annabelle's blood. 

"Forgive me Poppy, but the aorta is the largest artery—and seeing as you're so small..." Dr. Sano smiled warmly down at Annabelle.

The Shrinkee looked up at her, her mouth still open, attempting to remember how to breathe. If she had the ability to beg, the Shrinkee would be pleading to the giant.

Dr. Sano continued talking, as if Annabelle wasn't in agony. "And there's not 200 Type 0 Shrinkees out there. The last estimate was less than 200. But I have reason to believe the number is truly around 110, quite possibly even less," she said. 

Annabelle couldn't speak. She could only look at the blood tube fill with her blood. 

"Even if we didn't take that into consideration...Poppy did you know it's been seven years since the last Type 0 had been reported and registered with the world government? They quite literally aren't making them like they used to," Dr. Sano noted.

Annabelle knew she should've been paying more attention to Dr. Sano's words, but she had finally taken in a trickle of air. 

"I don't know why the rate of Type 0s are diminishing, but I do know that it makes you all the more valuable. That coupled with the fact that you are more than likely currently the only unimprinted Type 0 in the world, you can see why the BSA views you as the top priority," she said.

Her gaze moved over to the needle. "We've never held anything as valuable as you in our possession, and trust me, we've held valuable things," Dr. Sano said ominously. After a moment she continued, "I thank the universe every day that the girls found you. Of course it would've been better luck if you had been found by those of us not still in college."

Dr. Sano sighed, "It would've been so much easier if you were in the Founder's direct circle. I'm sure you've noticed, but the girls can be quite immature and possessive." She shook her head, "Honestly, the way they treat you like a pet instead of the precious specimen you are... if I had it my way, I would've opened you up the day you were found," she muttered. 

A burst of pain shot through Annabelle. The faster her heart beat, the more pain she felt—and Dr. Sano's words were causing her heart to pound.

"Don't look so frightened, Poppy," Dr. Sano chuckled. "I won't do anything against my daughter's wishes." She paused before adding with a smirk, "Well anything she'll find out about. Though this is for Naomi's benefit. If I waited for her to bring you to me when she was awake, she would've been breathing down my neck the entire time. By doing this, Naomi gets her sleep and she doesn't have to worry about you."

Dr. Sano's smile became warmer after she seemed to consider some things, "But really Poppy, we had a brief discussion of claiming you when the girls first told us they found you, but none of us were willing to do that to our babies. I believe it's for the best. They've matured some, and I can see you've changed my daughter for the better. I've caught the way she smiles at you--that's rare for her." 

Dr. Sano finally removed the needle from Annabelle's chest. Annabelle lurched forward, clutching her chest. Dr. Sano examined the blood collection tube closely. A smile spread across her lips. 

"Perfect," she hummed.

She walked over to a test tube rack and placed it inside one of the slots. As she turned around to face Annabelle, the blood sample shone with a blue light. 

Annabelle blinked. When she reopened her eyes, the light was gone. Annabelle swallowed with her dry throat. She was hallucinating. She'd lost too much blood. 

With woozy vision, Annabelle looked up at Dr. Sano. She gazed down upon her with an amused chuckle. "You know I hope one day Naomi will also see the value in opening you up and figuring you out. But until then I'll take a step back until she's ready. That's what having children means. You do things that you never thought you would. You'll understand one day, Poppy," Dr. Sano noted.

Annabelle scrunched up her face, attempting to make sense of Dr. Sano's words when she'd lost so much blood.

"Wha—" She started to ask.

She was cut off when Dr. Sano struck her in the chest once more with another needle. 

"Shh, Poppy, save your strength," Dr. Sano said as Annabelle felt her heart struggle to continue beating. Dr. Sano smiled down at her.

"One down, nine more to go."


---

Annabelle nibbled on a piece of the cookie as she lay against Snooty the bear's soft leg. The night from hell had been draining and she still found it difficult to breathe without a dull ache in her chest.

Dr. Sano had drained nearly all of her blood—multiple times. The evil scientist would gather a tube full of her blood, then wait for her body to produce more, and repeat the process. 

By the time they were finished, the sun had started to rise. Dr. Sano had taken Annabelle's limp body back to Naomi.

Before she could be placed back in her hand, Dr. Sano had to wipe down the bloody remains of what was left of the Shrinkee man who had substituted for her. Naomi had crushed the man into nothing in her sleep. 

Even after Dr. Sano had cleaned Naomi's hand, Annabelle could still smell the blood on the giantess' palm. 

Naomi had eventually woken up none the wiser. 

The morning had proceeded as normal. Naomi had eaten breakfast with her family, while Annabelle struggled to sit upright. Then the giantess got into a spat with her younger sister over something Annabelle was too tired to understand or care about. After, Naomi returned to her room with Annabelle to take her classes. The only unexpected moment came from Dr. Sano bringing Annabelle an entire chocolate chip cookie out of "concern" since the Shrinkee appeared sluggish. She also filled her water dispenser with apple juice. Annabelle had considered rejecting it, but the smell of the cookie was too delicious to pass up. 

Shortly after Naomi's classes for the day were done, she left to get "heir lessons" from Mr. Sano, leaving Annabelle all alone in her cage with the cookie the giantess had broken up into manageable pieces. 

Annabelle closed her eyes as she allowed the taste of chocolate to coat her tongue. The cookie was great, but not better than the deserts Chef Dufort made. 

The Shrinkee frowned. She needed to figure out how to help him and his daughter. Though it was difficult to think when she was still feeling so light-headed. She knew that if she hadn't been a Type 0, she would've died the night before. 

Annabelle placed the cookie on her lap. She would've had an easier time thinking of a plan if she hadn't had her blood repeatedly depleted from her body for over four hours. 

Annabelle struggled to remember the details of the night. She recalled Dr. Sano talking a lot about Type 0s. She thought possibly the scientist had mentioned something about Annabelle being special because she hadn't imprinted. 

Annabelle took another bite of the cookie. Little did the BSA know, she wasn't the only unimprinted Shrinkee around. Annabelle leaned back into Snooty. 

She missed Steven, but she knew the next time she saw him, she would have to delve into her past. It wasn't something she was looking forward to. 

She wondered if she could get away with telling him half of the story, that way she could only be half traumatized. Annabelle sighed. She suspected that wouldn't work. She would have to figure something else out. 

The Shrinkee broke a chocolate chip from the cookie. As she opened her mouth to chew, all the hairs on her body stood up. Blood rushed to her ears, and her heart pounded away. 

Annabelle dropped the chocolate. Slowly she leaned forward and crawled onto her knees. Annabelle looked around the cage. She didn't know what it was, but she knew something dangerous was near. For a moment, she didn't see anything.

Then she did.

Annabelle's stomach dropped when she saw it. A ginormous spider was quickly making its way across the desk Annabelle's cage was settled on. It was a monstrous looking thing, with fuzzy legs and a dark torso. 

The Shrinkee stood frozen, petrified of the horrendous creature. Spiders never particularly bothered her before she shrank, but everything looked more terrifying when it was blown up a a million times its original size—and spiders were no exception.  

The heinous looking thing had not stopped once and was heading straight for the cage. Annabelle whimpered as she backed up against the cage's back wall.

It wasn't long before the spider was nearing the cage. Annabelle's heart sank as the spider crawled around the cage's perimeter, right for where she was. 

Annabelle squealed and ran over to grab her pink dog bowl as a weapon. The spider followed her around to the front of the cage. It began to attempt to squeeze through the wired wall. 

It being so close, Annabelle could see the multiple shifting beady eyes and wiggling erratic looking hairy legs.

Annabelle watched one of those legs squeeze through the wires on the wall. The Shrinkee screamed and backed away. She tripped over the cookie, causing her water bowl to slip from her fingers and roll towards the panty bed. 

Annabelle screamed as the spider got another leg through the wall. It was going crazy, moving hectically as if it wanted nothing more than to get at her. Annabelle screamed again and picked up a piece of the cookie. She threw it at the spider with all of her might, but it didn't react to it at all.

She really didn't want to get eaten—especially by a spider. The Shrinkee picked up another piece of cookie and flung it at the spider. The cookie hit its eye, but it only seemed to aggravate it. Half of the spider's legs were nearly through the wall.

Annabelle ran over to the dog bowl. She raised her arm to throw it at the spider, when her eyes flickered over the number panel. Without a second to think, Annabelle flung the bowl at the number panel, hoping to hit Naomi's number, but really any number would do. 

The sound of Annabelle's heart muted the ringing sound and everything else around her as she waited.

At last, someone picked up. 

"Poppy woppy, have you finally finished moping over that worthless Freshm—"

Annabelle had never been so happy to hear Leah's voice, but she didn't have time to hear her usual haughty taunts.

"Goddess! S-Spider!" Annabelle shrieked. 

There was the quickest of pauses, before Leah cried out, "What the hell?" Annabelle could hear the alarm in her voice. 

"Shit," she hissed, "Hold on Poppy." 

A click rang through the cage. Annabelle whimpered. She knew Leah was probably calling for help, but Annabelle was running the risk of having a full blown panic attack. 

The spider squeezed its torso through the wall, reminding Annabelle that physics was constantly out to fuck her over. The Shrinkee screamed and bolted over to side of the wall. She frantically started to climb as the spider headed right for her.

Annabelle continued to climb up the side of the wall until she reached where the ceiling and the wall met. The Shrinkee had never been one for playground activities, but Annabelle summoned the elementary school version of her who had been somewhat aware of how to climb the monkey bars. 

Annabelle pulled herself up to the wall. She hung upside down and pulled herself closer to the ceiling. 

The spider stood on multiples of its legs trying to reach her. Annabelle shrieked in terror. It would only be a matter of time before the spider realized it could get up there the same way she had. 

Tears filled Annabelle's eyes as the spider brushed against her hair that swung from her head. Her throat burned as she continued to scream.

Suddenly the door burst open. Annabelle almost fell from the loud noise and the shock. Powerful footsteps thundered over to her. Annabelle turned her neck to see Nell running towards her. Relief hit Annabelle so hard she started to cry. 

Then the Shrinkee remembered the finger touch keypad. Annabelle's tears became ones of frustration. But she was surprised when Nell reached into her pocket and pulled out something that looked like tape. She pressed it against the touchpad. 

A loud clicking sound pierced through the cage. Nell swung open the door. Her gigantic hand was immediately on her body. Nell grabbed the Shrinkee and pulled her out of the cage. She quickly flipped the cage's door closed with her free hand.

The giant teen opened her palm and peered down at Annabelle with concern. "Poppy are you okay?" She panted, out of breath. Nell had droplets of sweat running down her face. Annabelle figured she must've run through the mansion to save her.

Annabelle could only sob, rubbing her eyes as she sat in Nell's hand. 

Nell's eyes widened. Very tentatively, she started to stroke Annabelle's head. "Shh, Poppy, it'll be okay," she tried to comfort. 

Annabelle grabbed Nell's finger and wrapped her arms around it. She felt Nell flinched out of surprise, but the Shrinkee held on, sobbing into the giant teen's finger. 

"I-It's okay Poppy," Nell said again. "You're safe now. I've got you."


---

Annabelle's body was twisted and turned as Naomi's gigantic fingers inspected every inch of her. 

"Are you sure you're okay Poppy?" She demanded.  

Annabelle nodded. She attempted to give Naomi a reassuring smile. "Yes Goddess, I'm not hurt," she answered.

The Sanos were gathered together in one of their many rooms. Nell and Dr. Sano had been sitting at a table, waiting with tea for Naomi and Mr. Sano to return from Naomi's heir lessons. 

Annabelle had spent the time waiting for Naomi by Nell's side. The giant teen hadn't touched her again since she set her on the table, but Annabelle had been comforted just by her presence. 

When Naomi and Mr. Sano had finally returned, the punk-rock giantess ran straight for Annabelle. She scooped her up and began to examine her for any injuries. 

Naomi gave a relieved chuckle when she realized Annabelle was all right. She gently stroked Annabelle's cheek. 

"I am so sorry, Poppy," she said.

"Goddess, it's okay, I'm fine," Annabelle said. 

Naomi only gave her a sad smile before softly placing her back on the table with a pat on the head. In a second Naomi was over Nell. She yanked the girl up by her collar, and shoved her against the wall.

Annabelle's eyes widened, and Dr. and Mr. Sano appeared equally stunned. Nell blinked, looking utterly confused by her sister's aggression.

"How the fuck did you open Poppy's cage?" She demanded. 

Nell's face paled, "Wha—"

"What did you do?" She shouted into her face.

Finally, the parents snapped back into reality. Mr. Sano jumped out of his seat and pulled his oldest daughter off of his youngest. Dr. Sano rushed over to Nell to check up on her. 

"Naomi! Relax!" Mr. Sano barked.

Naomi fought against him. "No!" She barked back. She glowered at Nell, "Tell me what you did!"

Annabelle scooted back, scared of the giantess' booming anger. It was always horrific to see such intense emotion blown up to such massive scales.

"Fine!" Nell shouted back, "I took your fingerprint while you were sleeping."

Both of their parents looked at Nell in shock. Naomi futilely tried to escape her father's grasp. "You fucking snake! I knew you were trying to take her!" She shouted.

Nell stammered, "I-I just wanted to talk to her!"

"Bullshit! You could've talked to her through the cage. You just want her for yourself," Naomi growled. 

"Naomi!" Dr. Sano snapped, "Don't you think your sister is owed some grace since she saved Poppy when you were away?"

"Fuck that," Naomi hissed, "If her clumsy ass hadn't tripped over her own feet, we wouldn't have bugs crawling all over this house!" 

"I said I was sorry!" Nell cried.

Naomi spat, "Come here, I'll give you something to be fucking sorry about!"

"Enough!" Dr. Sano shouted, startling Annabelle and her daughters into silence. She turned to her oldest. 

"Naomi, take a walk," she ordered.

Naomi's eyes grew large, "But—"

"Take a walk," Dr. Sano repeated.

Naomi glowered at Nell, but stopped fighting her father. Mr. Sano cautiously released her. Naomi stewed silently. She walked over to Annabelle. The giantess' hand cast a shadow over the Shrinkee as she reached for her. 

"No," Mr. Sano said, stopping her. "Leave Poppy here."

Naomi spun around towards her father, creating a gust of wind for Annabelle. "Why—"

Mr. Sano cut her off, "Remember what we talked about. A leader can't be ruled by her emotions. You need to figure out how to collect yourself without relying on Poppy as a crutch."

Annabelle looked between Naomi and her father, curious to see how the situation would play out. There was a steely silence for a moment. Eventually, Naomi retracted her hand away from Annabelle. 

She shot Nell one last glare before she stormed out of the room. Annabelle hoped the giantess wouldn't run into any Shrinkee servants on her walk. She could only imagine what the furious co-ed would do to them.

The remaining Sanos all collectively showed signs of relief when Naomi left. Dr. Sano sighed and slumped back into her chair. Mr. Sano looked at Nell and cocked his head as though he was intrigued. 

"Really? You copied her fingerprint?" He asked.

Nell looked at her shoes, her face full of guilt. "Yeah, I'm sorry." 

Annabelle caught Dr. and Mr. Sano exchange glances. The Shrinkee couldn't tell what they were thinking. 

Mr. Sano gestured to the chair Nell had been sitting in. "Have a seat, baby," he said as he took his own seat.

Nell followed his command and sat in the chair with her head down, looking as if she were preparing herself to be punished. 

Annabelle glanced around at the giants who sat around her, almost completely surrounding the Shrinkee. She would never be a fan of that feeling of being trapped.

"Penelope," Dr. Sano started, "Even if Naomi won't say it, what you did for Poppy was very impressive. As soon as you heard what was happening, you jumped straight into action."

Annabelle listened to the giants. From what she'd gathered, Nell did run through the mansion to save her. Apparently, Leah had called Naomi, who in turn had called Dr. Sano, who had been with Nell on the other side of the mansion.

A faint blush fell over Nell's checks. She shrugged, "It was nothing." 

Dr. Sano shook her head, "It wasn't nothing. Yes, Poppy can't perish, but you saved her from a tremendous amount of pain."

Nell was silent as she fiddled with her fingers, obviously embarrassed by the praise she was receiving. 

"Your mother and I were talking," Mr. Sano said, "We think you should also be allowed to own Poppy—at least temporarily."

Annabelle blinked, shocked at the conversation. 

Nell seemed similarly surprised. She stammered, "Th-That's—there's no way Naomi or the others would let me--"

"They won't know," Dr. Sano said calmly, "Well, unless you tell them."

Nell looked between her parents, confused. Mr. Sano explained, "When I take Naomi out for her lessons, you can have Poppy until we return home. We will tell Naomi that Poppy will be with your mother so another incident like today doesn't happen. But it will be your responsibility to make sure Poppy is with your mother by the time Naomi returns home—we won't be covering for you if Naomi finds out."

Annabelle cringed at the Sanos' parenting style. They were so conniving.

Naomi was quiet for a moment before asking, "Why?"

Dr. Sano and her husband looked at each other once again. She answered, "We think you would benefit from owning Poppy."

Annabelle found that answer to be pretty vague, but Nell seemed to accept it in stride. 

Mr. Sano sat up slightly and winked down at Annabelle. "And of course Poppy won't spill the beans, will you Poppy? You know what will happen if you do," he grinned.

Although her mouth was dry, Annabelle nervously swallowed. She imagined her father's crushed body underneath one of the BSA member's foot.

Slowly, she nodded. 

"Good girl," Dr. Sano praised.

Nell looked between her parents curiously, but asked no further questions of them. Instead, she turned to Annabelle.

Her face flushed more as she asked, "Um, Poppy...do you want to stay with me while my sister is away?"

Only seconds after her words reached Annabelle's ears, did the Shrinkee find herself plucked up by her legs, high in the air. Annabelle screamed and she could see Nell tense. Mr. Sano had lifted her up and plopped her into Nell's hands. 

Annabelle landed onto her stomach with a forceful thud. She groaned as she received a face full of Nell's damp palm flesh. She heard the giants' voices boom above her as she gathered herself.

"Baby you are certainly welcome to ask Poppy her opinion, but we want you to really think about what it means to own something—especially something as valuable as a Type 0," Mr. Sano said. 

Annabelle knew she should've been irritated by the giant's words, but she was distracted by an intriguing scent she was picking up. Before Annabelle sat up, she discretely sniffed Nell's palm. A wave of salty sweat filled Annabelle's nostrils, but there was something else...something more.

Annabelle sniffed again. It took her a minute to place it, but she finally realized the smell...lemons. 

Annabelle tuned back into the conversation. Nell was defending her decision to ask Annabelle her opinion.

The Shrinkee sat up and gazed up at the giant teen. She really could see the resemblance she had to Naomi. 

Annabelle didn't understand why Nell was so down on her looks. Annabelle found her glasses and braces endearing. The teen's skin was also clearing up. 

"Nell, I don't mind staying with you," Annabelle suddenly blurted, surprising even herself. The room grew quiet.

Nell's brown eyes widened as she looked down at the Shrinkee. "R-Really? Are you sure?" She asked.

Annabelle nodded, "Yeah, I mean if there's still bugs around then I'd rather be with you. Plus, I wouldn't mind hanging out."

Annabelle also considered that Nell would be a much easier accomplice to gain in her plan to find a way to free the Duforts from the BSA.

Nell blinked. Her lips spread into a huge smile. The giant teen's braces shinned as she beamed down at the Shrinkee. The adult Sanos looked similarly pleased.

"Okay!" She chirped.

Annabelle couldn't help but return Nell's smile. Maybe her time at the Sano's wouldn't be so bad. She was wary to call any member of the BSA a friend, but Nell seemed to genuinely care about her feelings. Annabelle would be cautious, but she could see hanging out with Nell as being fun.

Even if she was wrong, Annabelle was sure everything would work out fine.

It wasn't as if Nell could be any worse than her sister.




End Notes:

So here we are. Part of why this chapter took so long to write was because I kept trying desperately to stick to the 2 chapters per giantess rule, but it was just impossible with the inclusion of Nell. This week I decided to drop that rule and lo and behold, five days later I had a publishable chapter after how many weeks of struggling. Therefore, I'm planning to make the Sano's story  3 (more or less) chapters, because it just makes more sense for the story (you'll see).


Okay now that being said what did you think?


Just some things to think about.

Also, don't worry, Naomi will definitely get her time to shine. 

Also, I apologize for not getting to the comments quickly enough before each chapter. I promise I read them all--multiple times--and I'll try to get to them when I have a chance. I really appreciate you guys for sticking with this never-ending story.

--WOP


Chapter 35 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Happy New Year!! I'm so tired, but I'll try to respond to your comments soon. I wanted to publish on New Year's Day since you all have been so supportive and patient, so sorry for any editing mistakes!



 

"Please, you don't have to do this, Poppy."

Nell groaned and rubbed her face.

Adrenaline pushed through the Shrinkee's blood. "Sorry, but I have to," she said. She took a deep breath and commanded, "Pawn to h5."

The giant teen made a whining sound as she dragged Annabelle's black pawn to the white square on the chessboard. Annabelle grinned, there was only one way for Nell to go.

Nell groaned again. She picked up her white King. "King to h3," she grumbled. 

Annabelle's grin grew wider until Nell's hand started to go for her white Queen.

"Wait!" Annabelle squeaked. 

Nell retracted her hand and looked at Annabelle curiously. Annabelle strutted forward. She walked onto the cold hardwood of the chessboard and through the remaining pieces that reached past her head. The Shrinkee strolled right up to Nell's white Queen. 

She placed her hands against the marble piece and shoved it as hard as she could. It took a moment, but the Queen came crashing down. 

Annabelle smiled proudly up at the gigantic teenager. "Checkmate," she announced.

Nell rolled her eyes and placed her hand onto chessboard. Annabelle stepped into the gigantic thing. She was lifted up from the fancy chessboard Nell had set up on the giant teen's bedroom floor. 

"I never took you for a sore winner, Poppy," Nell teased. 

Annabelle hooked her arm around Nell's enormous thumb as the giant teen collapsed into her green beanbag chair. 

Annabelle settled herself from Nell's abrupt descent. She straightened her hair and replied, "Don't hate the player...etc, etc."

Nell laughed, her head leaning back slightly. Annabelle watched the giant teen with a smile. Nell so rarely laughed outside of their daily hangouts. 

"Who taught you to play chess?" Nell asked. 

Annabelle sat down in Nell's palm. She stretched her legs out. "My mother," Annabelle answered, "But I used to play by myself when I was younger."

Nell's face lit up. "Me too!" She gasped.

Annabelle winced at the booming voice of the teen. The sound rattled her ears a bit. Nell cringed.

"I'm so sorry, Poppy," she apologized at a much lower volume. 

Annabelle gave her an understanding smile. "It's okay, you're still learning how to deal with Shrinkees," she said. 

Truthfully, Annabelle was more disappointed by Nell's reluctance to call her anything other than the name her captors had thrust upon her. Annabelle didn't push the issue. She was just grateful Nell wasn't cooing over her or forcing her to audibly declare her submission to her. 

Nell's head dipped. "I've been around Shrinkees my entire life, I should know this stuff," she mumbled.

Annabelle frowned, "Nell, it's not like you were taught to take Shrinkees' comfort into consideration."

Nell sighed, blowing air onto Annabelle. "Poppy can you let me know if there's anything I do that Shrinkees don't like?"

"Nell, you're fine—"

Nell pleaded with the Shrinkee, "Please Poppy, anything. Like am I holding you right?"

Annabelle exhaled. She looked around Nell's hand. "This is fine, but when you move around you can't keep your hand completely still when you suddenly stop, otherwise it'll be difficult for me to stay on," Annabelle explained. 

Nell nodded seriously, as if she was memorizing everything Annabelle said.

"What else can I do?" She asked.

Annabelle gave her a small smile. "I think just the fact that you're asking is already better treatment than most Shrinkees get," she noted. 

Nell hesitated as she considered what Annabelle said. Nell bit her lip, showcasing the braces that lined her upper teeth. "Poppy can I ask you a question?"

Annabelle nodded, curious as to what Nell was thinking. 

"Why is it so scary being so small?" She asked.

Annabelle blinked. Nell clarified, "It's just, I know it's scary being your size, because all of my life, I've seen Shrinkees act so terrified around normal people."

Annabelle's mouth twisted into a frown. "Shrinkees captured by the BSA are probably scared of you guys for other reasons," Annabelle pointed out.

Nell winced, but Annabelle didn't regret her honesty. It was the truth. Annabelle had Shrinkee cousins and family members, and while they held a healthy amount of fear, it was nowhere near the amount she'd felt being in close proximity with the BSA.

Nell moved past Annabelle's comments. "But being a Shrinkee generally," she asked, "What's scary about it?"

Annabelle was quiet for a moment as she thought about Nell's question. "It's scary to not have any power," Annabelle answered.

Nell furrowed her brow, "What do you mean?"

"I mean that almost every living creature that lives on this planet can overpower me," Annabelle said. She listed, "Puppies, babies...bugs."

Nell frowned. "So are you afraid all of the time?" She asked.

Annabelle nodded slowly, "Yeah, basically."

Nell's brown eyes turned sad. "Are you afraid even when you're with my sister and her friends?" She asked.

Annabelle tensed. "I'm especially afraid when I'm with them," she answered honestly.

Nell scrunched her face up, confused. "They're like obsessed with you. They would never let anything hurt you," she said.

Annabelle sighed, "It's a different kind of fear with them."

Annabelle clarified when Nell looked down at her, confused. "All they know is power. They've been using their money and their looks to manipulate people all of their lives, but at the end of the day the people they manipulate still have free will. Soon, I won't even have that, and the they're trying their best to make it happen as quickly as possible," Annabelle said with a deep sadness in her chest. 

Nell whispered earnestly, "But you're not imprinted yet!"

Annabelle's shoulders slumped. "No. I'm not. But everyday I get a little closer. Nell, they control every aspect of my life. They decide what I eat, what I wear, what my name is. I can't escape them," Annabelle said, wrapping her arms around her body.

"But..." Nell grimaced. She stopped herself. She looked down at Annabelle conflicted. 

"What?" Annabelle prompted. 

Nell sighed, blowing air against Annabelle. "I'm not trying to minimize your feelings," she started. 

Annabelle looked up at her, wondering what she could possibly say in defense of the shittiness of her situation. 

Nell tentatively continued, "But Naomi and the others...? They've been mean—like really mean for my entire life. I don't think I've ever seen them say a nice word to anyone who wasn't our parents—in a genuine way I mean. But with you they're so caring. It's really strange to see."

Annabelle didn't say anything. She just wrapped her arms around herself tighter. 

Nell frowned, "I'm not trying to say what they're doing is okay, Poppy." She pointed out, "Remember Thanksgiving when we were drugged and you were taken by one of Mr. Abbot's men? When we came to, the first thing they did was look for you—it was like pure instinct. And when we realized you were gone, they were angry, sure, but mostly they were scared. I'd never seen them cry like that."

Annabelle shook her head, horrified. "Nell, I don't know how you can say all of that like it's a good thing. I did not know they existed until a few months ago, and yet here we are. That level of obsessiveness would be overwhelming if I wasn't three inches tall, but at my size it's terrifying," she breathed. 

"But Poppy—"

"No, you don't get it," she snapped running her fingers through her hair, "When you love someone you want the best for them, right? Well if you grew up thinking you're better than everyone else, then of course what you think is best is just objectively the best, which means any decision you make for them is a decision that will lead them to have the best life. So even if that person is telling you that your decisions are psychopathic and inhumane, and they're slowly losing their fucking mind because of the decisions you're making, you just ignore their whining because, after all, you know what's best for them. And that's what's so terrifying about them. Their love is suffocating because it's just their justification for controlling me."

Annabelle inhaled deeply after finishing her rant. 

UNGRATEFUL. UNAPPRECIATIVE. PARASITE.

Annabelle turned from Nell and closed her eyes. "Shut up shut up shut up shut up," she muttered. 

"Poppy?" Nell called. 

Annabelle reopened her eyes. Although Nell's voice was soft, it broke through Poppy's reprimand. 

The Shrinkee tried to compose herself.

"Yes?" She said turning back to Nell. She looked up into Nell's concerned eyes.

"Do I—Do I scare you too?" She asked.

Annabelle's expression softened. She considered Nell's question and she tensed again. She paused before answering, "Yes."

Nell's face dropped. She looked genuinely heartbroken.

"But not like how your sister and the rest of the BSA does," Annabelle insisted, "Just in the way that all giants scare me." 

Nell cocked her head, "Giants?"

Annabelle's cheeks grew warm at her slip up. 

"Poppy is that how you think of us? As giants?" Nell questioned.

Annabelle slowly nodded, her cheeks still on fire.

Nell frowned, "But Poppy, you're the one who's tiny."

"I know that," Annabelle said, "But it doesn't feel that way. It doesn't feel like I've changed—it feels like world has."

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

Annabelle hesitated. She thought of the Duforts. If Nell could help...

Annabelle clenched her fists. No. This conversation had shifted her perspective. Their lives were too precious to place in the hands of a teenager who Annabelle wasn't even sure where she would end up in as a part of the BSA.

No, she would have to rely on herself to get the Duforts to safety.

Annabelle plastered on a smile and beamed up at the gigantic teenager.  

"Yeah, can we play another game of chess?"


--

Annabelle closed her eyes as she concentrated on Naomi's clitoris. Like always, it was difficult to balance herself while she lay on the giantess' pelvis during her special duties. She faced towards Naomi's feet while the giantess squirmed and wiggled. Annabelle held onto Naomi's dark hair from her neatly trimmed bush. The Shrinkee clenched Naomi's hair with one hand, and rubbed the giantess' clit with the other. Annabelle had already pushed back the pink button's hood, and was massaging the exposed thing thoroughly. 

Naomi was responding enthusiastically. The giantess moaned and squirmed as Annabelle worked on her clit. The Shrinkee opened her mouth and lowered her tongue to Naomi's swollen button. Before her tongue met with the pink thing, Annabelle stopped herself. 

The Shrinkee had to remind herself of the giantess' preferences. It was difficult to keep straight with who preferred what. 

Annabelle gripped Naomi's hair tighter, knowing that she would need to hold on with all of her might. Slowly, the Shrinkee gently blew against Naomi's clit. The giantess screamed and thrashed as she spread her legs widely a part.

Naomi groaned as she dove her black-painted nail polished fingers into her leaking pussy. Squelching  sounds filled Annabelle's ears. She tried to focus solely on Naomi's clitoris but it was difficult with Naomi's gigantic fingers frantically pumping in and out of her vagina right in front of the Shrinkee.   

It was then, the Shrinkee knew it was time. Annabelle gently stroked her tongue against Naomi's pink button. Although it only had a hint of her arousal fluids, it was still delicious to Annabelle—a fact that had not gotten less horrific for the Shrinkee.

Naomi's screams grew louder, and the wetness of her fingers increased. The squelching turned into sloshing. 

Annabelle could feel the gigantic co-ed's orgasm coming. Just as Annabelle thought Naomi was going to erupt, the giantess suddenly removed her dripping fingers from her pussy.

Then she said two words that caused Annabelle's stomach to drop: "Switch Poppy."

Annabelle froze as Naomi's fingers took her spot in massaging the giantess' clit. Annabelle forced herself to sit up.

She had to do it. She had to do it. 

She scooted past Naomi's fingers. Her pubic hair tickled Annabelle's bare butt. As the Shrinkee reached the perch of Naomi's mound, she could smell the giantess' arousal.

Annabelle considered pushing Naomi's fingers out of the way and reclaiming her spot, but she knew Naomi would still force her where she wanted and she would have a displeased giantess after she was done.

Annabelle couldn't have that. She needed her in a good mood in order for her plan to succeed.

Annabelle jumped down onto the bed in between Naomi's thighs. She landed in a shallow puddle of the punk-rock giantess' juices. She ignored the terrifying part of her brain that just wanted her to get on all fours and lap up Naomi's nectar. 

Instead she faced the giantess' convulsing entrance. She never stopped feeling intimidating looking at the pink cavernous monster. Annabelle took in a deep breath to calm herself. She got the full force of Naomi's hot arousal. Annabelle slapped her face and focused.

She walked up to Naomi's lips and spread them open. Naomi squealed at Annabelle's touch and started to squirm again. Annabelle continued forward. She was able to climb inside despite the giantess' thrashing around. 

The unfortunately familiar oppressive heat from the inside of the giantess' box stuck to Annabelle's skin. 

Vaginal fluid dripped down onto the Shrinkee as she crawled through Naomi's cavern. Annabelle army crawled through the giantess' wet insides. She kept her mouth closed, not wanting to lose herself to the giantess' liquids.

Annabelle started pressing towards Naomi's G-spot, but as she got closer, she felt something grip her waist. Annabelle squeaked from suddenly being grabbed, accidently letting some of Naomi's liquids into her mouth.

Though the Shrinkee didn't have time to appreciate the taste. She was pulled out of Naomi's sex. The cold air gripped her once more. Annabelle wiped the thick liquid from her face. She looked around confused.

Then she saw it. Naomi's fingers were still going at her clit, but it had been her other hand that had grabbed Annabelle. 

Realization struck the Shrinkee. When Naomi had said "switch" she really meant "switch."

Annabelle braced herself physically, but she didn't bother trying to mentally prepare. Not that she had time anyway. 

Naomi rammed her into her canal. She heard the giantess' muted screams from inside her cavern. Just as abruptly as she was forced in, Naomi yanked her out. 

It continued like that. 

Naomi screamed as she aggressively used Annabelle as her own personal dildo. Annabelle could do nothing but be jerked and thrusted into Naomi's hole. The world was a constantly changing blur of a cramped hot carven, and a cold bright open space filled with Naomi's shrieks of pleasure.  

Annabelle lost track of time. It was only when Annabelle was left inside Naomi's core did she know it was nearly over.

Walls clamped all around the Shrinkee as Naomi clenched her thighs together. The giantess came forcefully and loudly. Thick liquid oozed all over the Shrinkee's naked body. 

For a while Annabelle could only hear Naomi's pounding heart beat from inside. Annabelle rested, breathing in the heavy air. There was hardly any air inside of Naomi, but Annabelle took what she could.

After Naomi's heart beat slowed down, Annabelle felt something grab her foot. She started to be pulled out of the giantess' cave. Annabelle was actually impressed Naomi could use her nails to get her out, despite the Shrinkee being so slimy. 

Annabelle felt the cold air of Naomi's bedroom against her slime-coated skin. She swung upside down as Naomi's massive fingers brought her over to her chest like a claw game at an arcade. 

Gently, Naomi lowered Annabelle right in between her two hill-sized breasts. Annabelle kept her face towards the giantess' smooth flesh.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out.

She'd found out a while ago that revealing her frenzied, distraught state after the giantesses had used her never ended well. They would become irritated or even in some—Leah's—case, become aroused again. 

Annabelle calmed her mind. She still had a plan to see through.

"Fucking shit, Poppy," Naomi panted, shaking her entire being as she spoke. "How are you so good at this? You're better than any limp dick douche," She chuckled. 

Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out.

Annabelle forced a small smile to appear on her lips. She finally was able to will herself to look at her rapist. 

Still as beautiful as ever, even exhausted and glistening with sweat, Naomi grinned down at her. Her arms were up, with her hands behind her head. Her thick eye makeup hadn't gotten smudged at all. 

"Thank you, Goddess," Annabelle said.

Naomi beamed down at the Shrinkee. "You look so cute covered in my cum, Poppy," she cooed.

Annabelle face burned hot. The way the giantesses spoke to her would never not utterly humiliate her. 

Still, with one arm behind her head, Naomi grabbed Annabelle. Her warm hands slightly alleviated the cold air that came from being drenched in the giantess' liquids. Though Annabelle wasn't able to take relief in the warmth, as Naomi started to lift her hand towards her mouth. Annabelle stiffened, but swallowed her screams. 

The Shrinkee knew the more she showed terror, the more likely she would find herself inside of Naomi's maw. She forced herself to remain silent when Naomi's pink mouth was only inches from her. Slowly, the giantess opened her mouth. Annabelle was blasted with a continuous gust of warm air as Naomi's breath beat upon her. 

Looking into the deep darkness of Naomi's mouth, Annabelle desperately held back her fear. Her terror nearly overwhelmed her when the gigantic co-ed's tongue poked from her mouth. The pink monster leisurely slithered onto the Shrinkee's leg. Annabelle stayed absolutely still. Gently, but deliberately, Naomi began to clean Annabelle's body with her tongue. 

The wet tongue lapped up the thick liquids on her body. Annabelle didn't want to admit it, but the tongue was effective. Fear started to fade for the Shrinkee. Naomi's tongue was both gentle and firm. Even her tongue piercing acted somewhat as a massage tool. It didn't feel horrible. The giantess' long slow strokes reminded Annabelle of a lioness bathing her cub. 

Despite herself, Annabelle relaxed into the licking. Naomi licked each of her legs, her back, and arms. When she got to her front, Naomi slowed her tongue even more. The gigantic co-ed, gradually licked licked up from the Shrinkee's navel up to her chest. 

Annabelle felt each inch of the giantess' tongue as it dragged against her breasts. Annabelle's skin started to tingle. Naomi focused on her breasts, using the tip of her tongue to maneuver around her chest. The pink slimy thing lifted one breast up and let it bounce. Then she did it to the other. Annabelle moaned from the enormous tongue's teasing.

Naomi was only energized by Annabelle's verbalization of pleasure. She began flicking the Shrinkee's nipples with the tip of her tongue. The immense power behind the tongue forced arousal out of Annabelle. The Shrinkee's moans only grew as her nipples hardened. 

Suddenly, Annabelle was flipped around in Naomi's huge fingers. Still prickling with arousal, Annabelle was completely at Naomi's mercy when the giantess' tongue began to wiggle in between her ass cheeks. Naomi lapped up the area right in between the Shrinkee's cheeks.

Annabelle squealed at first, but as the drooling tongue fixated on her butthole, her squeals turned into moans. The Shrinkee groaned deeply as the tip of Naomi's tongue pushed through her anus. Slowly, torturously slowly, Naomi pushed her tongue in deeper. Annabelle instantly started leaking from her sex. 

"GGGoooddeesss," Annabelle begged. 

Naomi wiggled the tip of her tongue. Annabelle groaned from the sensation of her insides being stirred up. Naomi played with her like that for a while until Annabelle was about to burst.

Just as the Shrinkee was going to erupt, Naomi slithered out of her. Annabelle whimpered, but Naomi flipped her over again. Before Annabelle could begin to understand what was happening, Naomi infiltrated her slit wither tongue.

The giantess wasted no time licking her like an ice cream cone. Annabelle was going crazy. Naomi's tongue was a beast of its own, but her metallic spherical piercing collided with her clit with each stroke of her tongue.

Annabelle screamed from the overwhelming pleasure. Over and over, Naomi lapped her up without stopping. Seconds before Annabelle exploded all over the giantess' tongue, Naomi thrust the pink thing's tip inside. The Shrinkee shrieked as she came from the single penetration. 

Annabelle twitched and spasmed from the intensity of the pleasure she felt. Naomi removed her tongue, but continued to gently lick Annabelle through her orgasm. 

Slowly, Annabelle came down, and the usual bout of shame and guilt draped over her. The Shrinkee didn't think she would ever separate the shame that would come from every single sexual release she received from the giantesses. 

And she didn't want to get over it. She needed to be reminded of the evil deeds done by the co-eds who inflicted such pleasure upon her. 

Annabelle's world briefly became Naomi's lips as the giantess gently pressed her lips against her face and torso.

The Shrinkee was finally released from Naomi's fingers. She slumped back onto Naomi's warm flesh. She lay right above Naomi's nipple. She made sure not to accidently brush it with her feet.

"I love you so much Poppy," Naomi said, startling the Shrinkee after being silent for the duration of her assault.

"I-I love you too, Goddess," Annabelle squeaked back.

Naomi lovingly stroked her naked back with a black painted fingernail. They stayed like that for a while. Annabelle fought off the heavy eyelids that her sleep brought. She had a plan to see through. She waited, just listening to Naomi's rhythmic heartbeat.  

Finally, the moment she was waiting for happened.

"Do you want anything, Poppy?" Naomi asked.

It was a question the giantesses occasionally asked her—typically after some kind of sexual activity. Annabelle would've like to have thought it was brought on by deep seeded guilt, but she knew it was more about upping the other giantesses by buying her love. Usually Annabelle fielded off the question with some platitude, but not at that moment.

Annabelle forced her heavy head to lift up towards the giantess.

"Yes Goddess," she replied. The giantess' massive brown eyes looked down at her with surprise.

"Oh really?" She blinked. A slow grin spread across her lips. "What do you want my widdle, perfect, Poppy?" She purred.

Annabelle swallowed nervously. She had to get it right. "I kind of miss the cooking we had back at the house in Queenston," she said. 

The Shrinkee's heart nearly stopped when Naomi stopped stroking her back. The giantess frowned and furrowed her brow.

"Hmm..." She said. "Do you not like the food here, Poppy?"

Annabelle acted quick, knowing her answer could result in very unpleasant circumstances for the chefs that worked in the Sano mansion. 

"No! The food here is great, Goddess. I just think back at Queenstown it was a little more...I don't know? Flavorful?" She said.

Naomi's eyes peered down at her. She looked at her with a dubious expression that made Annabelle want to immediately fold. The Shrinkee held on despite her fear.

Naomi said with a frown, "The chefs here are globally ranked, Poppy. The one back at Queenston was just known in France."

Annabelle's heart pounded loudly in her chest. "Well, I might be remembering wrong, Goddess. I just know I really liked the food I ate there," she said, attempting to save face. 

Naomi hummed as she thought. She noted, "Well if you've been eating shit all your life, I guess the first time you taste something that didn't come from a can would be pretty life-changing."

Annabelle forced her face to remain unchanged. It was difficult, as she found the giantesses' causal classism and elitism beyond range inducing.  

The Shrinkee could only nod in agreement. 

"I'm not asking you to fly that chef out here, of course, I just—"

Naomi frowned again. "Poppy, why wouldn't we bring him over here? You just said you liked his cooking," she said, confused. 

Annabelle held back a smile. It was all coming together. 

"It's just, I don't want to cause you any trouble, Goddess," she said, giving her sweetest puppy dog eyes to the giantess.

It worked completely. Naomi's face melted with adoration, "Oh Poppy, there's nothing you could ever do that would cause me trouble. You're absolutely perfect. I'd do anything for you, you know that," she cooed. 

Her face lit up, "You know what? We can have a whole feast! Anything you want, I'll make sure it's made."

Annabelle made her eyebrows go up with surprise. "Really Goddess?"

Naomi started stroking her back again, "Of course Poppy, anything you want I'll get it for you, just let me know."

Annabelle supposed her liberty wasn't an option, so she didn't bother asking. Instead, Annabelle flipped into hyper-adorable pet mode. It was an embarrassing state to be in, but she didn't have the luxury of being prideful.

Annabelle slightly cocked her head and asked, "Is there anything I can do for you, Goddess?" 

Naomi unleashed a girlish squeal that surprised even Annabelle. The giantess caressed the side of Annabelle's face and hummed. 

"How about I let you know when I think of something," Naomi smiled, "For now, just your cute lil face is enough repayment." 

Annabelle beamed up at Naomi. The giantess squealed again, but this time she grabbed Annabelle in a oppressive fist. Annabelle braced herself, she knew what was coming. Naomi raised the Shrinkee to her puckered lips.

The giantess' soft lips enveloped Annabelle's face entirely. The punk-rock giantess peppered the Shrinkee's face with enthusiastic kisses. Annabelle shut her brain off and just allowed herself to appreciate that she was one step closer to reuniting the Duforts. 

At least something was going right.

--

Annabelle chewed on a piece of dried fruit as she watched Nell give twenty turnips to a bartender. 

"Okay, so now I should have enough hearts to get his gin and tonic recipe," Nell explained.

Annabelle looked up at Nell's avatar on her computer and nodded along. She understood virtually nothing about gaming, but the game the teenage giant was playing seemed fun enough.

It was something that Nell called a farming RPG. Though although Nell farmed, the teenager also spent a good amount of time giving gifts to the residents of her avatar's little community. 

"Why do you need the gin and tonic recipe again?" Annabelle asked, taking another bite of the sweet fruit Nell had provided for her.

"So I can make a gin and tonic for the carpenter so he can restore the library," she said.

Annabelle scrunched up her face. "Shouldn't you fix up the fishery first? You can sell the fish you catch, right?" She asked.

Nell blinked, surprised, "Wow Poppy, you catch on fast." Annabelle's cheeks grew slightly warm from her compliment. 

Nell went on to explain, "I want to gain some hearts with the librarian."

Annabelle frowned. She couldn't remember anything the bookish redhead had to offer besides basic controller information Nell had already figured out.

"What do you want from her?" Annabelle asked.

"Her hand in marriage."

Annabelle hummed in surprise. "Oh yeah? What do you get when you marry her?" Annabelle inquired. She finished up the fruit in another bite.

Nell gave a soft chuckle. "You don't get anything Poppy. You're just married. I guess you can have a kid too..." Nell said, trailing off as she focused on the game.

"So you just kind of live through a life?" Annabelle questioned.

Nell nodded, "Yeah, you can get married, grow your farm, and develop the town."

"Oh that's cool."

A ding rang from Nell's computer. A message popped up in the corner. It was from someone called FreddieFiender. It read, 'HEY NELL, I'M LOW ON CARROTS AND I NEED SOME FOR THE VEG FESTIVAL! GOT ANY???'

Nell clicked on her inventory and selected 5 carrots. She explained to Annabelle as she made her avatar walk towards the town well, "You can also go to other people's towns—like real life people."

Nell's avatar jumped into the well. The screen was briefly black before another town reappeared. Another avatar was waiting for her by the well she jumped out of. 

Nell's avatar walked up to the avatar and passed along the carrots. Another message popped up again on Nell's computer.

'THNNXXX!!! I COULDN'T LET THAT BITCH CAROLINE WIN AGAIN.'

Nell snorted and wrote back, 'NO PROB, I'M ALWAYS DOWN TO KNOCK CAROLINE OFF HER HIGH HORSE.' 

Annabelle giggled at the intense aggression the two players held towards the NPC of the Famer's daughter. 

Another message appeared on the screen. 'WANNA JUMP ON STARFITE TONIGHT?' 

Nell messaged back. 'YEAH, SEE IF GABE AND LIZZIE WANT TO JOIN TOO.'

'KK, SEE YA!!'

Nell's avatar jumped into the well again and returned to her town. Nell started to gather the ingredients for the gin recipe. 

Annabelle watched her quietly before she spoke up. "You have a lot of friends," Annabelle noted.  

"You think so?" She hummed, her eyes still on the computer.

"Yeah, it's nice that you can play together," Annabelle said. Her eyes lowered to her lap as she thought of her own former friends. Her heart ached for a moment, before she forced herself to think of other things.

"It's pretty fun," Nell agreed, "Did you ever play video games when you were...you know?"

Annabelle pulled her knees to her chest and shook her head. "Wasn't really my thing," she shrugged.

"What did you do with your friends, then?" Nell asked. Her eyes were still on the computer. 

Annabelle rested her chin on her knees. "I didn't really have friends until I got to Queenston a couple of months ago. And when I made friends, I kinda did whatever they wanted since I was so new to everything. It was weird—they had to teach me how to have friends and like be a friend," she said.  

Nell frowned and paused her game. She removed her hand from her computer mouse. She looked down at Annabelle, puzzled.

"Why didn't you want friends, Poppy?" Nell questioned.

"I never said I didn't want friends," Annabelle pointed out. She wrapped her arms around her legs. 

Nell blinked down at her, still confused. 

Annabelle explained, "I told you I wasn't a people person."

"Yeah," Nell said, frowning, "But I thought you meant like you didn't like people."

"I mean, I'm not exactly a huge fan now, but when I was younger all I ever wanted..." Annabelle trailed off as her cheeks grew hot. 

What exactly was she doing? She didn't know why she was spilling her guts to Nell.

Though it was too late to take it back, the teenage giant's rapt attention was upon her. 

"Poppy, I'm not really getting what you're saying. Someone like you should've had no problem making friends. I mean one, you're not super awkward like me, two, you didn't have a super amazing sister everyone was comparing you to, and three, you're super pretty and super pretty people always have friends even if they're awful like my sister," Nell said.

Annabelle smiled bitterly, "Wrong on all three fronts, Nell."

Nell gave her an expression of complete disbelief.  

Annabelle sighed, "I am beyond awkward Nell. I will say that it used to be worse when I was younger and didn't grasp the fact that other kids didn't want to hear a million facts about the solar system in under two minutes."

The Shrinkee continued while Nell threw her a sympathetic grimace. "Two, I most definitely had a sister who was probably the best person I'll ever know. It wasn't just me who thought that—everyone did. She had this glow—this confidence that no kid should've been able to have," she said full of pride.

She glanced up at Nell who looked down upon her with sad eyes. Annabelle said, "We were definitely compared, and I almost always came out on the bottom. We were identical twins, so that was a whole thing on it's own. We tried the pretending to be each other to trick people thing, but it never worked for long, because she just had that something extra that everyone flocked to. Somehow, they always knew who was who—especially our parents," Annabelle smiled sadly, "But she was just so awesome that I couldn't even hate her for it."

Nell's sad eyes landed on her gigantic hands as she silently fiddled with her fingers. 

Annabelle sighed again, "And lastly, I didn't always look like this. The Type 0 hormones fucked with my body."

Nell shook her head, her face twisted, "No Poppy, don't do that. I've gone through Naomi's phone. I've seen the photos of you with your friends. You were still really pretty. I mean now you're like...I mean...but even before you were pretty too."

Annabelle was taken aback by Nell's admission of espionage against her sister. She wasn't entirely surprised, based on how she'd managed to unlock her cage in the first place, but she was impressed by her boldness.

"Fine," Annabelle relented, "But the way I look—looked—was a negative for me at my high school—hell even the town I lived in used it against me."

"How?"

Annabelle grimaced. She really didn't want to get into it with Nell. She just said simply, "There were rumors about me sleeping around." 

Nell was quiet as she looked at Annabelle curiously. 

"You don't believe me," Annabelle stated. 

Nell quickly shook her head, "No! I believe you Poppy, it's just I'm surprised is all. Naomi and I went to an academy that taught grades K through 12, so I couldn't escape her. I had to watch everyone in the entire school trip over themselves to suck up to her and the others—and trust me it wasn't because of their personalities."

Annabelle leaned her head back slightly while still cradling her legs to her chest. She considered her captors as high school students. Based on Nell's description, they held the same commanding presence they did as co-eds. 

"I'm sure they had nasty rumors spread about them too," Annabelle said. She remembered how Harper had been labeled a slut by her peers. The Shrinkee did note; however, that Harper probably didn't have a blonde Amazonian athlete running a smear campaign against her. 

Nell grunted, obviously disgruntled, "All of the rumors about them only made them seem cooler! Everyone was like obsessed with them. You wouldn't believe how many people pretended to be my friend just so they could get closer to them. It was insane. Just because they're pretty."

Annabelle sighed, "That may have been their experience, Nell, but it wasn't mine. Plus, did they really have friends, or were people just hovering around them? I've been with them for months, and it seems like they're really only friends with each other."

Nell pouted silently, which let Annabelle know she was right. Annabelle wasn't trying to claim Naomi had a difficult high school experience, if anything she was sure the giantesses had made others' experience less than pleasant.

Annabelle paused at that thought.

She raised her head to meet Naomi's eyes. She blurted out a question before she thought it through.

"Nell, were the gian—were your sister and the others bullies?" Annabelle inquired. She wanted to see how hypocritical the giantesses were being about inflicting revenge upon her own bullies. 

Nell scrunched her face up. "No?" She answered, uncertain. Annabelle gave her a questioning look. 

Nell exhaled, blowing Annabelle's hair. "It's hard to explain, Poppy," she said.

Annabelle sat up straighter, intrigued, "Why?" She asked.

Nell frowned, "I don't know—okay, I guess the answer is no they didn't like pick on people. They were just kind of above everyone."

"Wha—"

"Like, they weren't mean to anyone—well everyone except my sister wasn't mean—they were just distant," she said.

Annabelle cocked her head, "Distant?"

Nell folded her arms as she continued to explain, "Like Molly and Harper were friendly to people's faces. Molly was student council president and Harper did a lot of sports and cheerleading—they were nice to everyone in their clubs. Leah was the top of their class and kept to herself, while Naomi just glared at everyone and designed some of the school's team uniforms. They all were different in how they spoke to people, but they were all the same with how they treated them. It was like anyone would do anything they asked—and they knew it."

Annabelle nodded. That sounded right. 

"So it's not really bullying, but maybe taking advantage of people, because they knew everyone wanted to be their friend?" Nell said, trying to work through her own theory. 

"Yeah, I can see that," Annabelle said. 

Nell suddenly threw her head back and groaned. Annabelle jumped from the noise the giant teenager emitted. Nell removed her glasses and rubbed her face. She put them back on.

The giant teenager lowered her enormous face so she was right in front of Annabelle. The Shrinkee's heart jumped into her ears. Nell was by far the most harmless person she had ever met, but at her size every movement was startling for the Shrinkee.

Annabelle was forced to look at Nell's face as she started at the Shrinkee through her bespeckled eyes. 

"Poppy I don't want to spend our time together talking about my awful sister and her annoying friends," she said seriously. 

Annabelle nodded, her throat too dry to say anything. 

Nell continued, "We got off track, but I just wanted to let you know that I think you're like really likeable, and everyone at each and every one of your schools was stupid, because I would've loved to be your friend."

Annabelle's entire face burned from Nell's words.

"T-Thank you," she squeaked. 

"I want you to have fun when you're with me, so I'm gonna try to find something that's fun to do together, okay?" Nell said.

Annabelle nodded again, her cheeks still on fire, "Okay!" 

Nell grinned, showing her shiny braces. Her massive frame raised to her previous height as she sat up straight again. 

Nell resumed the game, while Annabelle tried to get her heart to come back to her chest. She was used to the giantesses showering her with compliments, but she hadn't been expecting any from Nell—at least not at that moment. 

Annabelle glanced up at the teenage giant from her peripheral. Her face was resolute as her avatar hunted down the bookish ginger she was determined to marry.


--

Annabelle stretched her limbs across the warm fabric of Naomi's red bikini top. The Shrinkee was subconsciously made to relax on top of the lounging giantess. It was a comfortable spot. As much as she hated the fact, the giantesses' chests were extremely pleasant spots to lie on top of. 

The warm sun bathed both she and Naomi, as the giantess lounged by her family's pool. It was a large installation, but it didn't take up a fraction of the vast span that was the Sanos' extravagant residence. 

Annabelle, in her own red bikini, flipped onto her back and sat up to see the scene in front of her. The rest of the Sanos' were also enjoying their time by the pool. Of course, no one was actually swimming. 

Naomi's parents were having their own special time together. Mr. Sano was rubbing sunscreen on Dr. Sano's exposed back while she lay on a lounge chair and quizzed him crossword puzzle clues from her tablet.

Nell was the only Sano that came close enough to the pool to touch it. She dipped her feet in the water as she read by the pool side, fully clothed, with her pants pulled up halfway up her legs. Annabelle caught the sly and quick smiles the teenager would send her way.

Then there was Naomi, who Annabelle rested upon. Her large sunglasses hid her true gaze, but somehow Annabelle could feel when the giantess' eyes were on her. The giantess alternated between browsing her social media, stroking Annabelle, and dozing off in the sun's warmth.

A half a dozen or so servants stood at attention in a line a couple yards away, ready to jump and complete their master's or mistresses' command at need be.

"Stop looking at her," Naomi suddenly said.

Annabelle sat up and turned to her gigantic captor, confused. Naomi was still scrolling on her phone, her attention seemingly on her social media.  

Annabelle understood when Nell sputtered back, "I-I'm not even—"

Naomi sighed and put her phone down, shaking Annabelle a bit. "Yes you are. Just read your dorky-ass book," she snapped.  

Nell scowled at her sister, indignant, "It's not dorky. It's about a widowed man who becomes a jester for a dragon king—"

"Like I said," Naomi snarled, picking up her phone again, "No one wants to hear about your dorky-ass book."

Dr. Sano intervened. She turned her head sideways as she lay on her stomach while her husband started to massage her shoulders. 

"I'd like to hear about your book, baby," Dr. Sano smiled at her youngest.

Naomi scoffed, but stayed quiet. Nell returned her mother's smile. "Oh, okay," she said, pleasantly surprised. "Well it starts when the jester—who's originally a carpenter—meets a frail seamstress..."

Annabelle listened to Nell's description, amused by the passion the teenager was bringing to her retelling of the book. Although the youngest Sano had turned to parents to describe the story, the frequent glances Nell gave her let her know that the teenager was aware of Annabelle's attention. 

The Shrinkee followed along to the story, enjoying the tale, when she felt Naomi's finger return to her back. The black nail pressed gently right between her shoulder blades. Something about the pressure of Naomi's finger, and the the exact placement against Annabelle's spine struck the Shrinkee in her golden spot.

Before she could fight against the pleasure, Annabelle groaned from relief. She felt Naomi's enormous finger stop in its tracks, the giantess no doubt was surprised by Annabelle's noises.

Naomi quickly doubled her efforts. She placed her phone down with a pleased smile. Her fingernail wonderfully painted its amazing pressure up and down her spine. Annabelle didn't bother resisting. She melted, collapsing onto her stomach. Her body pressed against the curve of Naomi's red bikini cup. 

Annabelle emitted soft moans as Naomi's giant finger lightly scratched her back. Annabelle was fully aware of how pet-like she appeared. 

Somewhere in her mind Annabelle took note that Nell's voice was getting quieter. The Shrinkee peeked over to her through her thralls of pleasure, and saw that although the youngest Sano was still explaining the story, her eyes were on Annabelle and Naomi. 

Annabelle could read the blatant jealously on Nell's face. Naomi noticed her sister's envious gaze. She smiled.

"Do you like that, Poppy?" Naomi hummed, her finger relentless.

Annabelle could only groan with approval.  

"Poppy..." Naomi sang, obviously wanting more of a verbal answer from the Shrinkee.

"Yes..." Annabelle purred, through Naomi's scratching, "I like it, Goddess."

Nell's eyes grew larger as she watched their interaction. She abruptly stopped her retelling. Her face blossomed with red, and she quickly turned back around towards the pool, her face buried in her book. 

Naomi's parents looked between each other and shook their heads, amused. Mr. Sano returned to his own massaging task.

Annabelle knew she should've been embarrassed by the noises she was making, but she was far too lost in powerful scratching and massaging of Naomi's finger.

"Who's a good girl?" Naomi grinned. 

Annabelle only purred in response, but Naomi seemed to be satisfied despite a non-verbal answer. Annabelle wanted to feel shame, but she couldn't force herself to feel anything other than deep pleasure.

"Oh yeah," Naomi suddenly said to her parents, "Can you send for the chef you assigned us in Queenston?" She asked. 

Annabelle's ears perked up. It was difficult to pay attention when all she wanted to do was close her eyes and submit to Naomi's massaging, but she had a family to reunite. She kept her eyes open on Naomi and her parents.

They turned to Naomi. "Sure, sweetheart," Mr. Sano agreed immediately, "But what's the occasion?" He asked. 

"Poppy misses his food," she answered simply.

If she hadn't been receiving a massage, Annabelle would've tensed back up again. The BSA adults never seemed to give her the same benefit of doubt that she received from the giantesses.

"Is that so?" Dr. Sano asked, slowly. Annabelle could feel the woman's eyes on her.

Still massaging his wife, Mr. Sano questioned, "Did you tell her that the chefs here are globally ranked—"

"Yeah, she's more focused on the taste though. I think she's feeling kinda sentimental," Naomi explained.

Dr. Sano smiled, "Well then we'll definitely make sure he's in the air within the hour." With that she snapped twice.

One of the many servants surrounding them stepped forward. He looked to be around the age of Naomi's parents. He was dressed in the classic servants' uniform all of the BSA servants wore, the fitted button down shirt with the apron in the uniform's front.

"Yes mistress?" He answered, his face stoic.

"Send for Chef Dufort right away," she ordered. 

Without hesitating, the servant nodded, "Yes mistress." He was gone from the pool area in under a second. 

Mr. Sano leaned closer to his wife. "So you just know the chef's name right off the top of your head? Should I be jealous?" He teased.

Dr. Sano smirked and flipped over onto her back. She looked up at her husband. "I would hope you know the name of the man responsible for our daughter's meals," she said.

Mr. Sano leaned even closer, until their torsos were pressed against each other. 

"You don't need to know his name," he said into her ear. 

"Oh don't I?" Dr. Sano grinned mischievously.

"There's only one name that should pass from your lips."

"Do you want me say it?" 

"I want you to scream it."

Naomi's smile wiped from her face. Nell similarly turned around to look at her parents with disgust.

"Can you guys not?" Naomi grunted. 

The adults laughed at their daughters' reactions. Mr. Sano smiled down at his wife, "We're being slut-shammed, my love."

Dr. Sano smiled back, "We certainly are."

Mr. Sano stood up to his feet and in a smooth, fluid motion, her scooped his wife into his muscular arms in a bridal carry.

Dr. Sano laughed like a teenager as Mr. Sano started to carry her away. "You girls enjoy the pool," he laughed, "I'm going to save my wife from this judgmental environment."

With that, Mr. and Dr. Sano left for the house. Although Naomi and Nell seemed unsettled by their parents' attraction for one another, after spending time with the Abbots, Annabelle was just pleased that they didn't start having sex right then and there. Compared to the Abbots, the Sanos were chaste. 

As Naomi started slowing down on the scratching, and her attention returned to her phone, Annabelle began to regain her bearings. 

By the poolside, Nell shuddered. "That's so gross," she grumbled, watching the small figures of her parents enter their mansion. 

Naomi scoffed, still looking at her phone through her huge sunglasses, "Please, as if you even know what they're doing."

Nell scrunched up her face, "I'm not an idiot."

"No, but you are a virgin," Naomi shot back without missing a beat. 

Nell slammed her book closed, glaring at her older sister. She tried to seem more angry than anything, but the red in her cheeks let Annabelle know she was embarrassed. 

Wanting to prevent the impending fight, Annabelle quickly sat up on top of Naomi's bikini top.

"Goddess?" She called up to Naomi.

Immediately, Naomi placed the phone back down and turned her attention to the Shrinkee. She smiled warmly at Annabelle. "Yes, Poppy?" She answered. 

Annabelle plastered on a smile. "Thank you for getting the chef to come," she said, trying to place as much gratitude into her voice.

Even behind the large sunglasses, Annabelle could see Naomi's face soften.

"Of course, Poppy," she said, patting her head. "Soon you'll have all the food you could—"

"You know, you're not as cool as you think you are," Nell blurted out bitterly.

Both Annabelle and Naomi looked at the obviously angry teenager. Annabelle's stomach twisted. She had no interest in watching the fight escalate between the two sisters—especially without their parents there to quell their resentment towards one another.

Naomi slowly moved her finger from Annabelle's head. Her face contorted with a confused smirk.

"What?" She questioned.

Nell narrowed her eyes at her sister, "You think you're so cool, because a bunch of losers want to sleep with you. All you have to offer is a decent face. I feel bad for Poppy."

Annabelle was gripped in-between Naomi's enormous fingers. Annabelle's stomach sank. It was escalating.

The giantess sat up on the lounge chair. The Shrinkee could tell she was irate behind the sunglasses.

"One," Naomi said, evenly, "I said to keep Poppy's name out of your mouth." The punk-rock giantess then raised an eyebrow. "Two," she started, laughing harshly at Nell, "Are you saying you feel sorry for Poppy because I'm hot?"

Nell sputtered, "N-No! I'm saying I feel bad for Poppy because she's stuck with you, and all you do is use her for your gross sex stuff!"

Annabelle blinked, surprised where the conversation was going. Naomi's face twisted with a mixture of confusion and anger. "What the fuck are you talking about?" She demanded. 

Nell's face turned an even brighter shade of red. "I-I heard you the other day, you s-slut! I was getting water and I passed by your room—you were so loud! It was disgusting. Poppy deserves better," she spat.

Annabelle slowly looked up at Naomi with wide eyes. She never imagined Nell would go that far. Annabelle could practically feel the anger radiating from Naomi. The servants around them had been wearing neutral expressions throughout the fight, but Nell's words had caused some of them to send nervous glances to each other. Nell probably sensing Naomi's anger, seemed to regret speaking up. Her red face had turned pale, and she was looking at Naomi like she was a bear she'd just poked.

Naomi collectedly removed her sunglasses. Somehow, even more terrifyingly, Naomi spoke with composure. 

"I need you to understand something, Penelope," Naomi said, looking Nell in the eye. "If I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Poppy shoved up my ass, I could. Do you know why?" She asked.

Nell didn't say anything, she only looked at her sister, unnerved. 

Naomi answered her own question, "Because she is mine. She is mine to do whatever the fuck I want with. Poppy deserves what I give her, when I give it to her. If you have a problem with that, then feel free to find your own Type 0 Shrinkee and treat them how think they deserve to be treated."

With every other word, Naomi's grip only tightened as she held Annabelle in a fist. Annabelle panicked as she felt her ribs creak. She focused on keeping her airflow steady. 

"Y-You, y-you are—" Nell stammered.

"What I am is Poppy's Goddess. If I have to remind you of that again, next time I'm not only going to use my words," Naomi threatened. 

Nell flinched at Naomi's threat, but the older Sano wasn't finished.

"And next time, be fucking honest. I see how you look at her. We both know you aren't upset because you heard me fucking Poppy, you're upset because you're jealous she was up my snatch and not yours. I bet you were outside my door, rubbing one out."

Nell's fear erupted into anger. She scampered up to her feet, her wet soles slapping against the ground.

She stormed up to Naomi. 

"Fuck you," she hissed at her sister, "just because that's all you see Poppy as, doesn't mean that's all she is. Maybe if you tried to actually make her happy she would've imprinted on you by now." 

Annabelle's world spun as Naomi shot up to her feet. Naomi spun to confront Nell, but the teenager was already stomping off towards the mansion. 

"She seemed pretty happy when she was cumming on my tongue!" Naomi called after her sister.

Annabelle's face burned as Naomi's voice carried through the property. The Shrinkee's stomach lurched when Naomi suddenly sat down again on the lounge chair.

"Fuck," Naomi swore. Her head snapped up at the servants who had been still as statutes during the argument.

"Get the fuck out of my sight!" She shouted at them.

They didn't need to be told twice. They were soon gone, leaving Naomi and Annabelle alone by the empty pool and surrounding greenery. 

Annabelle, always weary of the giantesses' emotions, had to calm herself before she could even attempt to soothe Naomi. 

Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out.

It was a little difficult to breathe when she was trapped in Naomi's fist, but Annabelle managed to calm herself.

She looked up at the seething giantess. Naomi's eyes were closed, but her jaw was tight and clenched.

"Goddess?" Annabelle managed to squeak out with the limited air she had.

Naomi opened her eyes and looked down at the Shrinkee. She winced and opened her palm, allowing Annabelle to recapture her breath. Annabelle didn't waste too much time on recovering.

She crawled over to one of the giantess' enormous ringed fingers. She pulled it closer to her and began sprinkling it with kisses. 

Naomi instantly unclenched her jaw. Annabelle watched the giantess completely untense. With her other hand, Naomi tenderly stroked Annabelle's cheek. 

The giantess smiled sadly down at her. "Poppy," she said gently, "About what I said—"

Annabelle kissed the finger that caressed her. "Goddess, I know, it's okay. You do care about my happiness," Annabelle said. She was impressed with herself. She could say such words without a hint of spite. Every day she was only becoming more masterful at playing the perfect pet.

She added, "I mean, you're bringing over a chef just because I said I missed his cooking."

Naomi's smile grew less sad. "Oh Poppy, that was nothing," she said.

"It wasn't nothing to me," Annabelle replied. She let the subdued sounds of the Sano's property rustle around them for a moment. She asked, "Goddess, why don't you ever get angry with me like you do with everyone else?"

Annabelle's blatant question struck the punk-rock giantess by surprise. A flash of hurt passed over her face.

"Poppy, I'm not ang—"Naomi stopped herself and turned from Annabelle. Her jaw was tight.

"Goddess?" Annabelle asked softly.

Naomi inhaled deeply. Whatever burst of emotion Naomi nearly let flow out of her was quelled. With her gigantic finger, she fondled Annabelle's cheek. 

"I fucking love you so much," she said, her voice low and soft. Annabelle fought off the surprise from Naomi's intense declaration from showing on her face. The giantess lifted her to her face. She pressed her soft lips against Annabelle. 

"Stay away from Penelope," she breathed against Annabelle's body. 

Annabelle froze, thinking her daily hangouts with Nell had been discovered. But Naomi pulled Annabelle from her lips and continued, "She's full of shit and just wants you for herself. So if she ever manages to get you alone, just ignore her and then tell me, okay Poppy?"

Annabelle nodded, wanting to get Naomi off the topic. "All right, Goddess," she said. 

Naomi's jaw unclenched and she brought Annabelle to her plush lips again. "I'll fucking kill anyone who tries to take you away from me," she whispered.  

Despite the warmth from Naomi's breath, Annabelle shuddered. She reconsidered if Nell's safety was worth the brief moments of normalcy she felt from her company. 

"I'm yours only, Goddess," Annabelle replied.

Poppy's voice shook her.

LIAR.

---


Annabelle swallowed yet another question as she watched Nell shoot space soldiers on a mars-like planet. She'd been told to keep absolutely quiet while the teenager gave orders to her friends over a headset. Annabelle understood very little about what was happening on Nell's computer screen, but she was entertained all the same. 

Still, she wished she could ask Nell if the game's only point was to fight other space soldiers with her friends. Annabelle didn't really understand games where the mail goal was to kill other people over and over again. At least the farming RPG had multiple storylines and objectives.

After Nell and her friends took down yet another team, Annabelle prepared for Nell to begin another round.  

She waited for the countdown to appear on the computer monitor. 

"Oh, you have to go?" Nell said into her headset.

Annabelle watched Nell listen to her friends through her headset. She put her controller down onto the desk. Her lips twitched into a smile.

"Harley, you're meeting that guy again? Didn't you already see him yesterday?" Nell teased. The teen giant leaned back slightly in her chair. One of her friends said something over the headset that made Nell laugh.

A smile forced its way onto Annabelle's face. It was nice to see Nell act like a normal teenager with other normal teenagers. 

"What are you going to do together?" Nell asked about her friend's apparent paramour. A beat passed when Nell asked with a laugh, "Cherry tomatoes? Why can't you just get him flowers like a normal person?" Another moment of quiet. 

"Who just eats cherry tomatoes as a snack?" Nell laughed again.

Annabelle's smile dimmed a bit with confusion. It sounded like Nell's friend was in a very interesting relationship. Her smile continued to fade at the thought of cherry tomatoes.

The fruit brought bad memories. Annabelle wasn't a fan.

The Shrinkee pushed the unnecessary thoughts from her head. Thankfully, the conversation eventually came to a end, and Nell removed the headset after disconnecting from the game. 

Her smiling brown eyes found Annabelle. 

"Sorry that took so long, Poppy," Nell apologized with a sheepish laugh, "my friends can be kind of crazy."

Annabelle shook her head. "Don't worry about it. It was fun to watch," she said honestly. 

Nell's smile grew brighter. Her metallic mouth shone. "Hey, do you want to watch this new documentary on Lena Persson? It just came out," Nell asked. 

Annabelle jumped to her feet. "The Swedish astronomer? They made a documentary about her?" She cried.

Nell grinned. "So I can take that as a yes?" She giggled.

Annabelle nodded with excitment. She couldn't remember that last time she'd been so thrilled. 

Nell giggled again, obviously just as excited as Annabelle. "I'm going to get some popcorn. I'll be right back, okay?" 

"Extra butter please," Annabelle requested.

Nell rolled her eyes with a large grin. "So high maintenance," she teased.

Annabelle returned her grin. She observed the enormous teenager skip out of the room after closing the door behind her. 

Annabelle hummed to herself, smiling. Nell's giddy joy had infected the Shrinkee. It wasn't the same, of course, but Annabelle was reminded of the occasional moments when Chloe would run down to the dinning hall and steal some snacks for a late night movie. Annabelle would be left alone in Chloe's dorm room, setting up the movie while grinning from ear to ear with anticipation of the fun that was to come.

A loud ding pulled Annabelle from her warm memories. It was Nell's computer. A message had popped up from one of Nell's gaming friends. 

It related to Harley's cherry tomato loving boyfriend. 

*you'll bring him cherries to eat, and then he'll pop yours*

Annabelle light mood grew more heavy. She stared at the words in the notification box. It bothered her to no end that she was still unsettled by the mere mention of the fruit.

She should've been able to have moved past it. It was over. It was done. Zoey had made sure of that. Annabelle glanced at the door.

She wondered if Nell was growing the corn before she popped it. She could count the minutes in a day when she was left alone. Suddenly, when she would've very much welcomed the booming and ruckuses of a giant's presence, she was left alone to be tormented by her thoughts. 

After another seemingly endless minute of only her screaming doubts to keep her company, Annabelle maneuvered the computer mouse to click on the instant messaging platform Nell and her friends used to talk to one another.

She scrolled through their chat history. She just needed proof that she was being insane. All it would take was the name of Harley's boyfriend—or a description—or his age. Just anything to knock the doubts from her head.

Her eyes were glued to the screen as she scrolled. She needed a name. Just a name. 

Annabelle locked onto a message sent by Harley a few weeks ago. Her stomach fell to her toes. Her eyes stayed on the message. She read it over and over. But her fingers gingerly trailed down to her thighs. She caressed the smooth skin in between her legs that had once been riddled with scars.   

She closed out of the chat, yet she could still see the message when she blinked.

*GOING TO BED, I HAVE AN EARLY BAND MEETING FOR THE PEP RALLY. LUCKY DAYS.*

Annabelle couldn't get the last two words out of her head.

Lucky days.

"Shit," Annabelle said with a endless sense of dread. There was no reasonable basis for her to think her worries were in any way valid. It was an uncommon phrase, sure, but that didn't mean a singular person had a monopoly on it. The odds of her fears being true were so low it was ridiculous. 

Zoey had taken care of it, and if there was one thing Annabelle could count on Zoey for—other than terrorizing her— it was controlling a situation so she got the outcome she desired.

And the amazon had definitely gotten the outcome she desired.  

Still.

Annabelle's instincts were telling her something was wrong. Something was deeply wrong. 

The Shrinkee was filled with the sudden urge to scream. She spun around and found herself faced with a bug almost double her size. In another level of her mind, Annabelle recognized the bug as a praying mantis.

Though, the most active part of her mind was broken out of fear. The bug looked more alien-like than anything Annabelle had ever seen. The creature was horrifying and blatantly targeting her with hostile intentions.

Annabelle shrieked. It was all she could manage to do. Fear paralyzed her. The mantis straightened up, towering over the Shrinkee. It's pinchers twitched, ready to attack, but Annabelle could not force her legs to move.

She imagined the piercing pain of the bug's attack, when the bedroom door swung open. She watched, in real-time, Nell's face slowly darken with understanding.

Silently, Nell threw the bowl of popcorn she'd retrieved onto her bed. Surpassingly, only a few kernels spilled onto the mattress. The teenage giant took two massive steps before she was looming over the desk. In an instant, she slammed her colossal fist onto the bug's body. The teenager's powerful strike reverberated through Annabelle's shrunken body. She felt the force of Nell's fist travel from her toes onto her scalp. 

Annabelle wasn't able to see the damage, as the force of Nell's fist had thrown her from the desk. From her peripheral she saw the bug follow her down to the bedroom floor. Annabelle landed with a thud. She landed onto her stomach, with her arm underneath her. The familiar sharp pain below her hand let her know her wrist was sprained. 

But the pain was the last thing on her mind. The bug had landed only inches away from her. Though it was no longer any threat. Nell had crushed half of its body under her fist. The thing was now pathetic-looking and sickening. Annabelle's gaze was fixated on the half dead bug.

It jerked and twitched, confused as to why none of its motor functions were working. The remaining yellow eye that hadn't been popped out of its socket turned to her.

Annabelle stared at its beady orb and time seemed to slow. 

That is until Nell's humongous foot squashed the bug into a sticky, green paste. Once again the teenage girl's movements had caused the feeling of tiny quakes rippling inside her body. Directly in front of her, Nell's foot almost seemed alive. 

Nell groaned with disgust, and her foot appeared to also show its disgust by scrunching its huge toes. The faint musty and sweaty smell of Nell's enormous foot wafted into Annabelle's nose. It was distracting, but Annabelle was more focused on Nell's foot itself. 

Although the Shrinkee couldn't see it, underneath Nell's sole were the remains of a living creature—a creature that had only moments ago seemed so ferocious and horrifying. And in a second, it was gone—crushed by an eighteen year old girl.

Nell's toes wiggled as she spoke to Annabelle from miles above. "Poppy are you okay?" She asked, concerned. 

Annabelle could only tentatively nod. Her eyes were still glued onto Nell's foot. It was a strange thing to think, but Annabelle hadn't really noticed how big Nell was. 

She knew she was a giant, but seeing her wield such immense power over such a comparably small creature made Annabelle's stomach hurt and her heart pound. 

"A-Are you sure you're okay? Can I pick you up?" She asked.

Annabelle kept her eyes on Nell's foot. She nodded. She didn't know whether to laugh or scream. The teenager was asking her for permission to pick her up. Truthfully Nell could so whatever she wanted with her. There would be nothing Annabelle could ever do to stop her.

Gigantic fingers surrounded Annabelle like a crane. Nell gently scooped Annabelle into her palm. Annabelle didn't resist. She suddenly could feel the power behind Nell's fingers. Nell lifted her up until she was miles above Nell's foot and the dead enemy's splatter underneath Nell's sole.

Nell's face appeared over her, worry in her features. She pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose with her free hand.

"Are you sure you're okay Poppy?" She inquired again, "You fell pretty hard. I'm so sorry! If I hadn't fallen and knocked that bug cage down, then you—"

Annabelle interrupted her, finally regaining her ability to speak. "No, you saved me. Thank you," she insisted. She smiled through her pain as her sprained wrist healed itself. 

Nell's face scrunched up, "Do you—I mean do you still want to watch the documentary?" 

Annabelle nodded with a small smile. "Yeah," she replied. 

Nell's braces were on display again as she grinned. Set Annabelle near the bowl of popcorn while she grabbed a tissue from her connecting bathroom and cleaned her foot.

Annabelle fell to her knees when Nell joined her on the bed. The giant teenager shook her world as she made herself more comfortable on the bed. Nell lay on her stomach, feet kicking in the air behind her. She set up her tablet so it stood up in front of them. To Annabelle, it was huge.

The bowl of buttery smelling popcorn rested to their side. It was surreal how quickly Annabelle could find herself between peril and regular activities. 

Nell started the documentary. Annabelle hadn't lied before when she'd said she really wanted to see it, but her mind had shifted entirely in the five minutes after Nell had left to get popcorn. She no longer could consider what it meant that Nell's friend had signed off in a message with the phrase "Lucky Days" and was going to see her boyfriend who enjoyed cherry tomatoes as a stand alone snack.

She could only think of how big Nell was.

Even as they sat in silence, watching the documentary, Annabelle couldn't help but perceive her. The teenage giant impacted so many of her senses. Although they weren't touching, Annabelle could feel the body warmth Nell's vast form emitted. Nell's lemon scent mixed with the popcorn's buttery aroma.

Then there was her mouth.

It was the only part of the teenager that was consistently moving. From the corner of her eye, Annabelle watched Nell's pink lips scrunch and shift as she chewed. Annabelle was watching so intensely, yet she was still surprised when after Nell tossed another piece of popcorn into her mouth, the teenage giant hissed in pain.

Annabelle snapped her head fully towards Nell. 

"Are you okay?" She asked, her mouth a deep frown.

Nell nodded, but her face was twisted with pain. She paused the documentary and cradled her cheek. She attempted to smile through her pain.

"I thought I'd gotten better at eating this kind of stuff with my braces," she said with a half hearted laugh. She used her pinky fingernail and tried to wedge out the kernel to no avail. 

Annabelle watched her in silence, before an idea—or rather a desire bubbled up inside of her. She swallowed.

"Nell?" She squeaked. 

The giant teenager's deep, gigantic brown eyes cast down upon her. "Yeah?" She asked.

Annabelle clasped her hands together behind her back to keep them from shaking. 

"I can get it out for you," she blurted. The words jumped out of her mouth so quickly, as though she were afraid they would die in her head.

Nell's eyebrows shot up her forehead. Her face twitched with confusion. "No Poppy, that's..."

The youngest Sano's voice grew quieter. The Shrinkee could see her consider it. Nell stopped talking as her eyes met Annabelle's. A look crossed the teenager's face that Annabelle had seen so many times from her gigantic co-ed captors. Although the look on Nell's face only appeared for less than a second. Still, it had been there, and Annabelle could see the excitment in Nell's eyes. 

The teenager's voice was low. "A-Are you sure?" 

Annabelle swallowed again and nodded. Nell stared down at her, doubt all across her features. Annabelle started to second guess her request when the enormous teenager slowly lowered her head towards the bed. Her chin settled in front of the Shrinkee. 

Her face was red and she was breathing so hard that the air from her nostrils blew against the Shrinkee. Nell opened her mouth and instantly Annabelle was captivated. 

Hot air coated her skin. Tendrils of saliva stretched from the roof of Nell's mouth to the bottom. A thick and vaguely popcorn-like smell made a nest in Annabelle's lungs. The teenager's maw was alive.

With her eyes glued into the dark cave that was Nell's mouth, Annabelle took a step forward. As she walked up to the mouth, Annabelle realized Nell had forgotten to reveal where the kernel was located. It was all right, as Annabelle knew from experience where the piece of popcorn was most likely to have ended up.

It wasn't lost on Annabelle that what she was doing with Nell the exact thing Molly had tasked her with before. 

But what was happening right now was different. Annabelle wasn't shaking with terror like before. Although she saw Nell's red face and her large shinning eyes, the Shrinkee wasn't afraid of something happening that she didn't want to. Despite however Nell felt about her, she didn't want to do anything to scare or hurt her. 

Although Annabelle's Shrinkee brain was screaming at her not to, she trusted Nell. 

Annabelle placed a hand on Nell's bottom lip. She felt the giant teenager quiver as her fingers gently brushed against the pink pillowy lip. It was so soft. 

The Shrinkee remembered her mission. She lifted her head to peer into Nell's mouth. Tentatively, she leaned inside. The air somehow grew warmer. 

Nell's mouth was opened wide, so the light from the bedroom still allowed Annabelle to see. Annabelle moved closer to Nell's molars. She was so far inside her mouth that her knees were pressed against Nell's soft lip. 

Her thighs pressed against Nell's front teeth and braces as Annabelle stretched her body to reach the gigantic teen's molars. 

She maneuvered her hands around Nell's teeth, careful not to cut herself on the giant teen's braces. After a few more moments of searching, her fingers found the kernel. It was in-between Nell's braces. Thankfully it wasn't lodged in there too deeply. Annabelle pulled on it and with a little struggle it popped out. 

Nell hummed with approval. The result was a small quake for Annabelle. Nell's humming echoed in her mouth and rattled against Annabelle's ears. A drop of saliva fell from the roof of Nell's mouth, landing directly onto Annabelle's head. The Shrinkee shuddered as the warm and thick liquid soaked her hair and trailed down her face. 

Annabelle squinted, not wanting Nell's drool to get into her eyes. The Shrinkee removed herself and the kernel from the teen's maw. Cold, fresh air greeted her as the light from the bedroom improved Annabelle's vision. 

Annabelle's feet were unsteadied a bit as Nell lifted her chin from the bed. Her head was still low, just hovering a few inches right in front of Annabelle. 

"Oh my gosh Poppy thank you so—oh no you're so wet, did I—"

"N-no, no, it's okay," Annabelle assured. She dropped the kernel and wiped Nell's drool from her face and hair. 

The bedroom filled with silence as Annabelle removed the remaining drool from her head. The Shrinkee could feel Nell's eyes on her, but her gaze remained on her feet. 

Her voice still quiet, Nell asked, "How was it?"

Annabelle's hands dropped from her head. "What do you mean?" She asked, knowing fully what the gigantic teen meant, and still not meeting Nell's eyes.

"Going inside of my mouth," Nell whispered, as if she was speaking of a taboo subject.

Annabelle shrugged, "Wet." She didn't mean to come off as irritable to Nell, she was more annoyed with herself. She'd allowed her worst impulses to make her decisions. 

The Shrinkee turned the questions on the gigantic adolescent. "What about you, how did it feel having me inside of your mouth?" Annabelle asked. Her eyes finally rose to meet Nell's brown orbs. 

The teenager was red faced as Annabelle suspected she would be.

"I-I was too preoccupied with the pain from the kernel. It really hurt, so thanks for—"

"Did you want to eat me?" 

The room hushed. Annabelle's question lingered in the air. Nell blinked, until she fully comprehended Annabelle's question.

Nell's face crumpled with concern. "Poppy, I would never do anything to hurt you," she declared. 

Annabelle's body tensed. "That's not what I asked," she said quietly. 

"I'm not my sister," Nell insisted, "I care about you and your feelings."

Annabelle tried to lower her gaze to her feet, but Nell's huge finger suddenly placed itself underneath Annabelle's chin. The teenager lifted Annabelle's head so she had to look at her massive face.

"Poppy, I really want to be your friend," she said earnestly, "If you tell me you don't want me to do something, then I won't do it. Your comfort comes before anything that I want. Okay?"

Annabelle nodded against Nell's finger. The giant teen's face melted with relief. She beamed down at Annabelle with a metallic smile as she retracted her digit.

"Cool. Thanks again for getting the kernel for me," she said.

Annabelle's swirling mind forced her mouth to return Nell's smile. "No problem," Annabelle replied. 

"Do you still wanna watch the doc?" She asked, slight uncertainty in her voice.

Annabelle quickly nodded her head. She had to move past the unsettling feelings that were emerging. "Of course," Annabelle answered.

Nell smiled and turned the documentary back on. Annabelle sat down and faced the tablet once more. Nell's answers had confirmed a few things she'd suspected. Nell had the same predatory impulses as other giants—or at she had at least one predatory impulse.

But it didn't matter. Like she'd said, Nell wasn't Naomi. She could control herself. Yes, she was massive and could kill bugs with a single step, but she was still Annabelle's age, and she liked to watch documentaries about astronomers.  

She wanted to be friends. 

Poppy's voice barraged into her mind, startling her. FRIEND? She scoffed, SHE IS NO FRIEND.

Annabelle squeezed her eyes closed tight. "Please don't say it, please don't say it," she muttered. Annabelle actually believed she'd driven Poppy's voice out after a full minute of silence.

She cautiously reopened her eyes. She glanced at Nell who was still watching the documentary. Annabelle's shoulder's slumped from relief as she turned her attention back to the screen. But Poppy's voice returned, and with it a declaration that turned Annabelle's stomach.

SHE IS A GODDESS.




End Notes:

Poor Annabelle just wants a normal friendship!


Questions/Comments:

Hope you enjoyed the Naomi scene. That's not even the Naomi/Annabelle scene. I can't wait for you guys to see that one.

I don't plan on the Sano-parents being a huge focus for the Sano's arc. I'm mostly focusing on Naomi/Nell. How would you guys feel about them not getting as much screen time as the other giantesses' parents during their respective arcs?

I promise the "Lucky Days" "cherry tomatoes" thing isn't the jumping the shark plot-line. I've hinted at it before, but don't worry, I won't drag it out. It should be revealed next/next-next chapter. Still curious as to your guys' theories.


Thanks for reading and commenting! The comments keep me super motivated. They're actually a big reason as to why I stayed up to publish today. You guys are so great!









Chapter 36 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Hey guys! Hope you all have been well! So sorry for disappearing on you guys! I was having some health stuff, but I'm much better now, so don't worry. To make it up, here's a long chapter.


Enjoy!



Nell's lemon scent coated Annabelle's nose. The giant teenager pressed the "S" key on her desktop's keyboard. 

The screen brightened and ding rang through Nell's room. The computer displayed the "congratulations" sign that showed Nell had guessed correctly.

Nell smiled proudly. "Stargazer," she read the word Annabelle had chosen for her turn at Hangman.  Annabelle nodded, matching Nell's grin. It was the name of Lena Persson's first model replica spacecraft.

"That's four in a row for me Poppy," Nell said, "you know what that means?"

Annabelle rolled her eyes, "Fine, please retrieve your disgusting concoction."

Nell playfully narrowed her eyes at the Shrinkee, "You're saying that now, but I already know you're about to beg me for more chocolate covered licorice. Okay, I'll be right back."

Nell got up to move. Annabelle's breathing slowed. Her enormous form briefly cast a shadow over the desk Annabelle stood on. Her shoulder length hair was held in a small ponytail that framed her cute face. Her gigantic feet caused the tiniest of tremors with every foot step she took. In skipping out of the bedroom, excited to make her unique snack, Annabelle noticed Nell had forgotten her slippers.

WE CAN OFFER TO CLEAN HER MAGNIFICENT FEET WHEN SHE RETURNS.

Annabelle sighed. Her...interest in Nell had been an unfortunate progression of events, but like all of her problems, she would ignore it and focus on something else.

As if on cue, Nell's computer dinged. It was a chat notification from Nell's gaming friends. It was from Harley, the one with the cherry tomato lover. 

*Skipping the rally, so don't bother using the link to the stream—I won't be there!*

Annabelle frowned. Her instincts were going haywire again. Another ding. This time from another one of Nell's friends.

*Dude what the hell, I was gonna sneak off my shift to watch you!*

Harley responded *Sorry gonna ditch with my mans ;D  *

Annabelle's stomach was starting to hurt her. She had to know. She knew it was probably nothing, but she had to know.

Annabelle maneuvered Nell's mouse to pull up her chat history. After some brief searching she was able to find the link Harley shared. She clicked on it and pressed the mute button before the band could start blaring out music. She did a quick scan of the video and her heart sank when the band was comprised of high schoolers, and not college students like she'd hoped.

Annabelle pushed through her dread and found the high school's name. She glanced at the bedroom door before searching it into the web browser. Nell's monstrosity sounded like it would take a while to make, but Annabelle didn't want to get caught. She wouldn't know how to explain what she was doing researching her friend.

The high school popped right up. Annabelle tensed and clicked on the link for the staff directory. Fully not breathing, Annabelle's eyes poured over each and every photo. She finally exhaled when she realized she hadn't found what she was looking for.

"I'm totally being insane," she muttered to herself. She backed out of the school website and went to close the internet browser. Something stopped her. 

Annabelle slammed the goosebumps rising on her arm. "Shit," she hissed. She couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. 

Grimacing, Annabelle searched his name and the school's name into the browser. Nothing came up. She knew she should just let it go, but she tried again. This time she searched his name and the school's surrounding area. 

There was something. A post in a neighborhood forum, a simple inquiry. 

STATISTICS TUTOR?

Annabelle's mouth turned dry. There was a single reply. A suggestion of a highly educated tutor. It was him. He was going by a shortened first name, but it was him.

Annabelle's heart pounded in her ears. How could he be doing this? After everything that had happened—after everything Zoey had done—how could he still be doing this?

The sickening swirl of dread filled nausea was interrupted by a rhythmic and powerful booming from outside Nell's bedroom door. Annabelle flinched, remembering where she was and what she was doing. 

She hurriedly exited out of her web browser and deleted any evidence of her investigation. The bedroom door burst open with an explosion of chaotic energy that almost sent Annabelle's already turmoil inflicted mind into feral Shrinkee mode.

Nell hopped into the room on one foot, hissing and moaning. She held a large object in her hand that she threw onto her bed. 

Annabelle was in awe of the tremendous power of Nell's erratic movements. The gigantic teen plopped onto the desk chair in front of Annabelle. The Shrinkee was brought to her knees by the tremors Nell caused. 

Nell threw her head back and released a groan, sending vibrations throughout Annabelle's body. 

POWERFUL. POWERFUL. POWERFUL.

Annabelle ignored Poppy and pulled herself up to her feet.

"N-Nell! Nell!" She called over the pounding of her own heart.

Nell opened her eyes, just barely. Watery brown eyes stared back at Annabelle. The giant teenager's face was twisted with pain.

"Splinter," she said through her teeth. 

Annabelle's gaze traveled downwards. She couldn't see her foot underneath the desk, but her entire lower body was trembling. Her legs, her knees...her thighs.

JUMP ON THEM.

Annabelle whipped her head back up to Nell's face. She had gone back to groaning at the ceiling. Annabelle called her again.

"Nell! Let me see!" She demanded.

Nell gave her a look of uncertainty. But then she winced again, and Annabelle found herself in the enormous girl's grasp. The lemon scent was caked into her hand along with the damp smell of sweat. Annabelle was lowered to the floor. Wind wisped past Annabelle's ears and her stomach flipped until she was placed onto the hardwood floor. It had been cleaned—most likely by one of the many servants in the mansion—but that didn't stop Annabelle from noticing the specs of dust and debris on the floor. 

The ground shook. Nell moved and turned the chair she sat in so her foot was out from under the desk. Annabelle stood in awe at the huge college student's movements. The massive teenager shifted her foot so it was placed right in front of the Shrinkee. Annabelle was covered in the shadow from the enormous foot. 

Annabelle instinctively backed away from the wall of flesh, but her eyes were stuck on it. Nell's foot, like the floor, was had sprinkles of dirt and dust littered across it. The huge thing was about the same size as Naomi's. It dwarfed Annabelle. Its clenched toes loomed overhead.

It was so close, Annabelle couldn't even see the rest of Nell's body from behind the foot without backing up further and craning her neck to the heavens. Although there was a not so small part of Annabelle that wanted to do exactly that and see Nell in her full gigantic size as she had done when she'd killed the praying mantis, the Shrinkee had other concerning manners.

Nell still whimpered above her, cringing in pain. Annabelle looked past the sheer massiveness of Nell's foot, and actually looked at it. Right towards the lower section of her sole, was a piece of wood protruding from her flesh. The surrounding areas of skin were a pinkish red. 

Annabelle grimaced, that did look painful. The Shrinkee hesitantly approached the foot, feeling the gentle waves of heat emitting from the body part. Annabelle gently placed her hand on the splinter. Nell's foot seemingly teleported away. The giant girl hissed and yelped in pain, scooting away from Annabelle's touch.

Annabelle, herself, nearly died from the shock of such an enormous being moving so quickly. Her fear remained internal, so her only physical reaction was quick eye blinks. 

Nell's cries lowered and she sheepishly returned to her original position. The vast foot was once again in front of Annabelle.

"Sorry, Poppy," Nell sniffed. "I'll try to hold still," she said.

Annabelle nodded tentatively at the foot, despite knowing Nell couldn't see her. Annabelle considered her next steps. She needed a different approach. A vague and distant memory floated into her mind. 

She'd gotten a cut on her foot as a child. Her father had managed to treat her despite her sobbing and wiggling around. Annabelle looked at the giant foot. It was a risky method, but it wasn't as though she had a plethora pf options. 

Annabelle moved even closer to the foot. The smell of lemons and sweat filled her nostrils. She would have to be fast and precise. She couldn't hesitate. Annabelle lifted both of her arms towards Nell's foot.

WAIT.

Annabelle jumped, and froze in place. 

USE THIS MOMENT TO TAKE IN YOUR GODDESS' GLORIOUS BEING. HER ENORMITY. HER POWER. SHE IS

The Shrinkee attacked Nell's foot like she planned. Her right hand gripped the thankfully small splinter, while her left hand's fingers sporadically danced across her sole.

Nell tensed up in surprise. She jerked back with a laugh, but this time Annabelle was ready. She held the splinter tightly in her hand. It dislodged from the sole when Nell jerked back. Annabelle's arm nearly was pulled out of its socket from the abrupt force, but the mission was successful. The splinter fell from Annabelle's limp hand and landed on the floor, deep into some crack in between the tiny gaps of the floorboards.

Nell's gasp pulled Annabelle's attention away from the floor. 

"Poppy, oh my gosh, thank you so much!" Nell said from her chair, high above.

Annabelle tried to settle her pounding heart. She inhaled deeply and angled her neck so she was looking up at Nell. She cupped her hands around her mouth to amplify her voice.

"How is your foot? Are you still hurting?" Annabelle shouted up at her.

Nell gave Annabelle a small smile, "It's a lot better, thanks so much."

"It's no problem," Annabelle shouted. A twinge of a cramp flickered along Annabelle's shoulder blades. Her neck was starting to hurt from all of the straining and craning. 

"Um, Nell?" Annabelle called, "Are you okay, or can I get back on the desk?"

Nell's eyebrows slightly raised at that question, which surprised Annabelle. Did she think she would stay on the floor forever? A strange look briefly passed over Nell's face. She hesitated before asking, "A-Actually can you check if it's bleeding?" 

Before Annabelle could say anything, Nell's foot had taken up her field of vision once again. Annabelle swallowed a yelp. The immense thing had moved so quickly it created a wind that ruffled Annabelle's hair.

A wall of foot flesh stared back at Annabelle.

"H-How is it?" Nell asked. 

Her voice was strange, but Annabelle couldn't really decipher what was off about it. The Shrinkee's head was too busy attempting to ignore Poppy's lust.

KISS IT. IMAGINE THE WARMTH OF HER SOLE AGAINST OUR TONGUE. HER SCENT ON OUR LIPS. 

"No, it's not bleeding!" Annabelle shouted up to Nell, desperately trying to force Poppy out of her head.

"That's weird, it kinda feels a little prickly still," Nell said. Annabelle couldn't see her face, but she could tell Nell was concerned—well concerned and whatever strange emotion she was hiding. 

KISS IT.

Annabelle scrunched her face. Poppy was becoming more and more distracting. Annabelle considered the massive foot in front of her. She could kill two birds with one stone.

"What about now?" Annabelle called up with a small grin.

She attacked Nell's sole with tickling fingers. It was a good way for Poppy to be satisfied by touching Nell, even if it was for a brief moment. Also, the giant teenager would laugh, distracting her from her pain. 

It worked. For a second.

Nell exploded with laughter that shook Annabelle. But instead of the gigantic girl jerking away again, this time her foot fell forward. Annabelle didn't even have time to scream. The colossal foot collided into her, bringing her flat onto the floor with it. 

Annabelle was smushed against Nell's huge foot. Her body was completely covered by the sole. Darkness was all around her. It was a surreal experience. The coldness of the hardwood floor prickled her back, while the sweltering damp lemon scented sweat of Nell's foot warmed her front. The Shrinkee's head had turned sideways in the fall so her left check was being pressed against Nell's sole, while her right check was squeezed against the dusty floor.

The air wasn't actively being wrung out of Annabelle's body, but she wasn't getting any either. The Shrinkee didn't move, not wanting to expend any unnecessary breath. Nell would get off of her at any second.

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?

Annabelle's stomach sank. Poppy had a point. Nell wasn't moving. Panic started to rise in Annabelle. What the hell was she doing? It wasn't as though the gigantic teenager hadn't noticed she'd stepped on Annabelle. Even if she hadn't noticed, Annabelle wasn't the size of an ant, she knew from experience with the giantesses that a Shrinkee underfoot was a very noticeable sensation. 

Annabelle tried to move an inch. Nothing. She was absolutely trapped. She couldn't even scream. What the fuck was going through Nell's head? Was she angry that Annabelle had tickled her again? Was she distracted by something?

Annabelle's lungs were desperate to unleash a scream. That was out of the question. The most she could do was wiggle her fingers. The Shrinkee paused. She willed her fingers to quickly brush against Nell's skin.

A twitch.

Annabelle wiggled her fingers again. She put all of her energy into tickling Nell. Her fingers were cramping, but she had to bear it. 

Nell's foot reacted in turn, twitching against her. Annabelle kept at it until the enormous teenager's foot peeled from her small body.

Annabelle gasped, sucking in air to her lungs. She still lay on the floor, trying to regain her breath. Nell's giant face appeared above. Even cast in her shadow, Annabelle could see the deep blush across her cheeks. 

"W-Why did you do that?" Nell asked, flustered. 

Annabelle propped herself up with her elbows. "Why did do that?" She shouted up at her, perplexed. "Nell, why didn't you get off of me?" She demanded.

Nell's face only reddened more. "No! That's not—i-it was an accident. A reflex! I thought I heard someone coming. I thought it could've been Naomi and I just panicked," she babbled.

"She doesn't even come back for another—"

"I know, I know, but I just freaked out, I'm sorry," Nell fretted. 

Annabelle sat all the way up, frowning. Her mind was a swirl of emotions and thoughts—all of them shoving against each other. She was humiliated from being stepped on, but there was also a not so small part of Poppy's brain that had immensely enjoyed it. There was also the deep concern she felt that Nell was so obviously lying. 

As Annabelle had seen before on Thanksgiving, Nell was an offensively bad liar. Nell may have accidently stepped on her, but her foot remaining on the Shrinkee was not done out of the concern of Naomi catching them.

THE ONLY CONCERN YOU SHOULD HOLD IS FOR OUR GODDESS' INSECURTIES. SHE SHOULD NOT FEEL AS THOUGH SHE CANNOT SHARE HER TRUE DESIRES WITH US. ESSPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE DESIRES WE ALSO SHARE.

Annabelle snarled under her breath, "Speak for yourself you fucking pervert."

Above her, Nell was still rambling, red faced and throwing out excuses as though Annabelle would somehow believe one of them. 

Annabelle held up her hand to interrupt the giant college student. "It's fine," she called up to her, "it was an accident so let's just move on."

The Shrinkee just wanted to put it behind her. She didn't want to break up the thing she had going with Nell. She didn't think she could take losing another friend—even if their friendship was plagued by one of them struggling to resist stepping on and eating the other.

Relief poured into Nell's face. "Oh, okay yeah," she said, nodding. A small smile spread across her lips. Her massive body shifted and her hand lowered right in front of Annabelle. The Shrinkee didn't hesitate stepping onto her palm, not wanting to give Nell reason to think she didn't trust her and make things awkward. 

Nell lifted her, but Annabelle was surprised when Nell also stood up. The Shrinkee plopped onto her butt down and wrapped an arm around Nell's thumb to steady herself. 

The giant girl walked over to her bed and sat down. The creaking of the mattress, which was probably unnoticeable to Nell, filled Annabelle's ears. Annabelle glanced down at the bed from her vantage point in Nell's hand and finally saw what the object Nell had brought in had been.

"Do you like it?" Nell chirped. 

Annabelle shifted until she was on her knees and crawled over to Nell's fingers tips. She peered down at Nell's surprise. A slow smile expanded across her lips.

It was a piano—an actual keyboard piano. It looked a lot older than the one she used to have, but even from high above, Annabelle could tell it was way more expensive than hers. 

"Where did you get this?" Annabelle asked, her eyes locked onto the piano.

Nell beamed, "I really can't remember. I think it was a present for Naomi or me when we were like super little or something. We probably only played with it on the day we got it."

Annabelle pushed past the disgruntled feelings she got from the disregard the Sano's sisters showed for their material wealth. When Annabelle's parents had gifted her a keyboard piano for her birthday, she'd played it every day. It had been one of her most prized possessions. She even managed to keep it a secret from Zoey for four years.

She paused. She didn't know where it was at that moment. When the giantesses had scoured her door room it hadn't been there. Chloe must've taken it. Or Oliver.

Maybe he sold that too. 

Annabelle shoved the thought out of her head. Oliver didn't matter. Her old keyboard didn't matter. She had new things to focus on. 

Annabelle's head jerked up. "Do you know how to play?" She asked.

Nell gave her a sheepish smile that made Annabelle's heart beat a little faster. The giant teenager shook her head. "No, I was actually um, hoping you could teach me a little," she said.

Annabelle's eyebrows shot up. "Wait, really?" She asked. 

"I mean if you don't mind," Nell said, a blush forming across her cheeks.

"Of course I don't mind," Annabelle said. She was so pleased, she didn't even mind when Nell's palm dipped a little too quickly as she placed her onto the keyboard. 

The hard black plastic of the top of the keyboard piano pressed against Annabelle's soles. Annabelle lowered herself to her knees. She placed her hand on the keyboard's surface. It was so bizarre. Music had always been a place of safety for her. But at her size that sense of familiarity was hazy.

Nell set her fingers on top of the keys. Annabelle frowned when she looked at her form. The Shrinkee shook her head. She gestured for Nell to bring her hand closer to her. 

Nell hesitated, but lifted her fingers to the Shrinkee. Annabelle placed both of her hands on Nell's pointer finger. She guided Nell's finger slightly inward towards her palm, ignoring how warm and soft her hands were. Annabelle did the same to all of Nell's fingers.

"You want to curl your fingers when you play," Annabelle explained.

"O-Oh yeah?" Nell said. Her finger trembled in Annabelle's hands. Annabelle did her best to ignore the deepening blush on Nell's face. She took a step back from Nell's lemon-scented hand. 

IMAGINE THOSE HANDS GRIPPING US. TOUCHING US. STROKING US. I BET HER SHYNESS WILL EVAPORATE WHEN SHE HOLDS OUR NAKED BODY--WHEN SHE REALIZES HOW MUCH CONTROL SHE HAS OVER US.

"Try and put your fingers on the keys," Annabelle said, cursing Poppy internally. Poppy's insanity wouldn't ruin her time with Nell.

Nell gulped and nodded. After some slight second guessing, Nell placed her fingers correctly on the keys. Annabelle grinned up at her, "Yup you got it."

The beaming smile Nell gave Annabelle almost caused a blush to form on Annabelle's own cheeks. 

"This feels a little awkward," Nell said, her fingers twitching out of position, slightly.

"You'll get used to it and then it'll feel natural eventually," Annabelle smiled. 

Nell returned Annabelle's smile. A hint of sadness flashed in her eyes. "Do you miss it?" She inquired, glancing at the piano. 

Annabelle's smile dimmed. "Yeah, kind of a lot. But I never thought I would be near another instrument again like this." She met Nell's brown eyes, "So thanks."

Nell's face lit up, "I thought you'd like it. It was definitely worth the splinter."

"Yeah, maybe," Annabelle giggled, "But don't go getting hurt again for me."

Nell's face adopted a sincerity that surprised Annabelle. "This is nothing. I may not be able to do a lot for you, Poppy, but I'll do as much as I can. I mean it."

Annabelle turned her face towards the keyboard so Nell wouldn't see the darkening of her cheeks that were burning her.

"Thanks," she said, clearing her throat. She pushed down all of the confusing feelings she was sure were being brought up by Poppy.

She shook her head and smiled up at Nell, "Now let's move on to notes."

---

"Annabelle...Annabelle!"

Annabelle's eyes shot open. She forced herself to remain still in the panty bed. Naomi's bedroom was dark, but Annabelle could make out the silhouette that belonged to the voice that had called her name.

"Byte?" Annabelle whispered. 

His smile was easily seen through the darkness of Naomi's room. He was eye level with Annabelle. The Shrinkee boy held himself up next to her bed by gripping the wired wall from the other side of the cage. Annabelle couldn't help but be reminded of a monkey from the way he hung onto the wall. 

"Hi," he grinned. 

Annabelle looked past Byte and towards Naomi. The giantess was thankfully still asleep in her bed. Whatever heir lesson she'd completed with her father had drained her so much that she'd fallen right asleep, without cradling Annabelle in her hand like she so often did at night. 

That didn't make what Byte had done any less dangerous.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Annabelle demanded through whispers. 

Byte's features twisted in confusion, "I thought you wanted me to visit?"

Annabelle nearly shot up in the bed. "Not when there are giants in the same room!" She struggled to keep her voice to a whisper.

Byte glanced back at Naomi. She slumbering form had not stirred even for a second since they'd been talking.

"Most giants can't hear us when they're asleep," he said. 

"There is a camera—"

"I saw, I don't think they can see me from this angle, I mean especially if you don't move out of that...is this a bed?" Byte inquired, his brown eyes scrutinizing the panty bed.

Annabelle's face warmed from Byte's gaze on the sleeping arrangements the giantesses had forced her into.

"Byte you need to leave," Annabelle hissed.

Byte didn't hesitate. "No."

"I'm serious—"

"So am I," Byte retorted. His voice was low, but his eyes were piercing into hers. His firm expression flustered her.

He questioned her during the silence. "How are you doing?" He asked. His voice was much gentler. 

Annabelle paused before answering truthfully, "Better than before."

Byte tilted his head, "Is that because of that of the youngest BSA member? The one with the glasses?"

Annabelle's eyebrows twitched. Byte's tone wasn't accusatory, but shame and guilt rose in Annabelle nonetheless. 

"Have you been spying on me?" She spat. She tried to coat her face with anger, but really she was terrified that Byte had seen Nell step on her.

Byte ignored her. He pressed closer up against the cage's wired wall. "You can't trust them, Annabelle. Not any of them," he said.

"I'm not an idiot," Annabelle snapped. 

"I've spoken to people who survived the BSA and they all say the same thing. The BSA will do and say any thing to get what they want from you. They'll lie to you, keep things from you, and twist up the truth so that you'll fall for whatever they say," he said. 

Annabelle rolled over on her side, so their faces were inches from each other—only separated by the wired wall.

"What about you?" She retorted. 

Byte blinked, "What?"

"You haven't told me about being Blood-Born or whatever the hell you call Type 0s," Annabelle pointed out, "I expect them to keep things from me, but why are you avoiding talking about this?"

"I'm not—"

"Bullshit," Annabelle interjected, "Every time this comes up, you either change the subject or say there's not enough time to discuss it. If I really am dangerous then I have a right to know."

Byte grunted. For the first time in their conversation he took his eyes away from her. "Why do you need to know every little thing? Just keep your blood away from our people and let the Resistance handle the rest," he pleaded.

"Again with the fucking blood," Annabelle groaned, "Why? All I'm asking is why my blood is so dangerous to other Shrinkees?"

"You knowing isn't going to change anything. Just listen to me and—"

"You sound exactly like them," Annabelle hissed, "'Just listen to me and do what I say,' Byte, I need to know, so I know what to look out for. For fuck's sake, Dr. Sano literally drained me of my blood. If she's using it for the reason that you won't tell me—"

Byte shook his head, "She doesn't know—none of them know. If they did we'd be in a falcon's nest worth of trouble."

"But she took my blood—"

"I took care of it," Byte revealed, "the tests won't show up as anything special."

Bitterness rose in Annabelle. She was relieved the resistance was attempting to stop the BSA, but knowing missions like these were happening not only under their noses, but hers as well was deeply isolating. 

"You're mad," Byte stated, cutting through her silent stewing. 

"I'm lost, Byte," Annabelle said, "No one will tell me anything. I feel like I'm in the eye of this massive hurricane, and people are dying all around me but I can't even see it."

Byte's face softened. "I don't like keeping you in the dark," he said, gently.

Annabelle leaned in closer to the wall. "Then don't," she pleaded. 

Byte was silent for a while. He closed his eyes, seemingly having an intense internal debate with himself. 

His eyes reopened.

"One question, you get to ask one question," he said. He quickly added, "Please don't ask about the Blood-Blessed stuff." 

Annabelle stopped herself from sitting up with excitement. She had so many things to ask—so many questions that kept her up at night. 

Although there was one thing that had been bothering her for a while. "The colonies. What is the BSA doing with all of those Shrinkees?" She asked. 

Byte's face turned grim. "Nothing good," he answered. 

Annabelle nodded at him to continue. He sighed. "We really don't know. Getting in and out of colonies is extremely difficult. They're more locked up than you are. All we know is that all our missions involving colony Shrinkees have been recon," he said.

Annabelle frowned, "Why?"

Byte explained, "The Commander won't take a chance. From what our reports have shown us, colony Shrinkees are super Influenced." 

"Influenced?" 

Byte clarified, "Shrinkees that believe in the BSA's bullshit—like that yellow-haired Shrinkee that hurt you."

Annabelle grimaced at the thought of hundreds of Shrinkees with Toe-Jam's tragic mindset. It was utterly horrific. 

Her eyes widened. "Wait, no, that's not true."

Byte's brow furrowed. "What's not true?"

"I met some people from a colony," Annabelle blurted, almost forgetting to make her voice a whisper. "They weren't Influenced. They hated the Governor," she said.

"Really?" Byte said, his head cocked to the side, reminding Annabelle less of a monkey and more of a puppy. 

She nodded, "He—He did something horrible to them and they wanted him dead." 

Byte's eyes shone with surprise. "What colony was it?" He asked, pressing himself into the wall again. 

Annabelle strained her memory, "Colony 8. No, colony 18?" Her chest fell, "I'm sorry I can't remember."

Byte blinked, "Wait, did you meet them when you were in Warren Windsor's house between the stone hills?"

It took Annabelle a minute to decipher that Byte meant the Windsor's mansion in the valley. "Yeah, when you saved me from the blonde Shrinkee who attacked me," she said.

Byte's face lit up. "Holy skies," he breathed. "That narrows it down, there's more than one colony in that house, but I think I can find them."

Annabelle piped up, "The woman from the colony was named Daria!"

Byte nodded with a grin, "Okay, that's helpful, I'll report back to the Commander. If we could liberate a colony and get some info from them that would be a huge win for the resistance."

For the first time in a while Annabelle felt pride flowing through her. She was actually helping!

She smiled, "See what happens when we work together? I'm telling you Byte, I'm a lot more useful when I'm clued in. I promise I can—"

The room exploded with light. Annabelle froze. Naomi was sitting up in her bed. Her mouth was stretched open in a yawn. 

"Poppy," she groaned out, rubbing her eyes. Annabelle turned to the wall with her heart in her throat, but Byte was already gone. Annabelle scanned the area outside of the cage and couldn't find a trace of the Shrinkee.

He was quick.

The giantess dragged her legs from under blanket and draped them over the side of her mattress. The bed creaked. 

Annabelle closed her eyes shut. She knew it was futile. Asleep or not, the giantesses always felt entitled to her person. The floors creaked from the weight of the enormous co-ed. Annabelle shook with every step.

A click rang from the cage's wall. Annabelle tensed at the familiar sound of the cage's door opening. Lavender scented warmth covered her when Naomi scooped her up in her massive fingers. Annabelle pretended to slowly stir awake in Naomi's palm. 

When her eyes opened, she was greeted with Naomi's adoring, yet sleepy, gaze.

Wordlessly, Naomi lifted Annabelle to her lips. The huge plush things pressed against her body. Annabelle remained still as Naomi sprinkled her body with soft and gentle kisses. Her body began to tingle from the softness of the giantess' lips. She prayed that Byte really was gone. 

Naomi pulled her mouth away from Annabelle. A slow smile spread across her lips. Still silent, Naomi turned away from Annabelle's cage and headed for her bed. Swaying Annabelle with her movements, Naomi climbed back into her bed, but not before turning off the lights again.

Once Naomi was settled back underneath her covers, Annabelle found herself in the familiar position of being wrapped up in the giantess' hand in front of her enormous face. 

Naomi yawned again, this time Annabelle was close. Her heart pounded from the massive mouth gaping right in front of her. The temperature around Annabelle shot up as Naomi's hot breath blasted out past her lips. Annabelle shook from the sound. 

Finally, Naomi spoke. 

"I want you near me, Poppy," she sighed, content. 

The giantess puckered her lips and squeezed Annabelle's head against them. Annabelle held back all of her intense desires to fight against the giantess. She knew better, but a large part of her wanted to push Naomi away. 

WE ONLY GET SO MUCH TIME WITH OUR GODDESS. SOAK UP EVERY LAST BIT OF LOVE SHE GIVES US.

After a few more kisses, Naomi's head settled onto her pillow. Annabelle found it difficult to meet her soft gaze.

"Poppy," Naomi said, forcing her eyes to her. 

"Y-Yes Goddess?" Annabelle squeaked.

"Tomorrow is a big day," Naomi announced.

Annabelle's heart pounded. That couldn't be good. "Is it Goddess?" Annabelle asked.

Naomi nodded through another yawn that blasted against Annabelle. "Yeah, and I need you to be on your best behavior," she commanded. 

"Yes Goddess."

Naomi gave Annabelle a sleepy smile. "You're so fucking cute Poppy. I fucking swear you're the goddamned most adorable lil thing in the whole world," Naomi cooed as her eyes drooped. 

As the giantess drifted off to sleep, her gigantic fingers began to coil tightly around Annabelle. The Shrinkee unsuccessfully wiggled to get more breathing room.

It would be another uncomfortable night.

And if Naomi was to be believed, tomorrow wouldn't be much better.

---

"I must say, Poppy you were absolutely right, this looks fantastic. Chef Dufort is a master in his craft." 

Annabelle could barely hear Mr. Sano's taunting voice over the sound of her booming heart. Annabelle crouched down to her knees and closed her eyes shut. She couldn't witness this.

"Ah ah, Poppy," Naomi's stern voice scolded, "get up."

Annabelle whimpered and slowly rose to her feet. She opened her eyes to see the disturbing scene in front of her.

Annabelle stood on the elegantly decorated dinner table the Sano family sat around. In front of each Sano was an immaculate looking plate of quiche.

Although at first glance it looked as though 3/4ths of the Sanos were gazing hungrily at the dish, on closer look their real attention was trained to what resided within their food.

Squirming and wiggling in the middle of each tart was a Shrinkee. When Annabelle had first realized what was happening she'd become frozen until she tried to block everything out. 

But Naomi wouldn't let her escape her reality.

The giantess reached over her quiche and the screaming Shrinkee man in the middle of it. Her black painted finger nail lifted up Annabelle's chin. 

Her beautiful face was serious. "Poppy, remember what we talked about—best behavior," she said. 

Annabelle nodded against Naomi's finger nail. She attempted to keep her legs from shaking. 

"Y-Yes Goddess," she squeaked.  

Naomi's lips softened into a smile. She patted Annabelle on the head. "Good girl," she commended. 

Naomi's parents looked on proudly at their daughter—no doubt admiring the strict way she dealt with Annabelle. Nell, on the other hand, was staring intently at the Shrinkee in her food. Her face had lost all color. She looked nauseated. Instead of eating him, Annabelle was worried the youngest Sano would drown the Shrinkee in her vomit. 

"Ah, will you taste that bacon? Perfection," Dr. Sano sighed, popping a non-Shrinkee filled piece of quiche into her maw. The Shrinkee woman in Dr. Sano's quiche released a shriek that chilled Annabelle's bones. Dr. Sano had lifted a piece of her meal that was only mere inches away from the trapped Shrinkee.

Naomi clicked her tongue, beckoning Annabelle to come closer. Annabelle pulled her eyes away from Dr. Sano's plate.

"Poppy we had this dinner made specifically for you—come eat," Naomi ordered.

Annabelle swallowed another whimper. She should have known that Naomi would twist her request into something sick. She just hoped they hadn't forced Dufort to place the Shrinkees into his dishes himself.

She trudged over to Naomi's plate. The eyes of Naomi's parents burned into her. What she wouldn't give to be able to tell them where they could go.

Annabelle drew closer to the plate. The heat from the food warmed the air around her. Annabelle caught a better view of the red faced Shrinkee man in the middle of Naomi's slice of quiche. His skin in contact with the hot quiche was no doubt seared from the heat.

A fork was suddenly in Annabelle's face. A wonderful aroma wafted into Annabelle's nose. The golden quiche glistened underneath the chandelier's reflective lights of the Sano's dining room. 

"Eat, Poppy," Naomi ordered with a voice that let Annabelle know she would need to comply. 

Without hesitating any longer, Annabelle sank her teeth into the quiche. Her tongue exploded with flavor. It was definitely Chef Dufort's cooking, but it was better than anything he'd made back in Queenston. He really must've had the fear of death put in before he began cooking dinner for the Sanos. 

"Is it good Poppy?" Naomi asked, the softness of her tone coming back. 

Annabelle nodded. "Thank you for bringing the chef here, Goddess," she said, forcing gratitude into her voice.

Naomi smiled down at Annabelle. "Anything for you, Poppy."

Hope trickled into Annabelle. Although the Sanos had introduced a sickening element into her plan, she could still get the results she wanted. Her plan had been to ask Naomi to bring Chef Dufort out to the table so she could "thank the chef." After he would accept her gratitude, Annabelle would ask Naomi to gift him a boon in the form of altering his daughter's contract so they could live together. She just had to wait for the perfect time to strike.

"Goddess, do you like the food?" Annabelle asked sweetly, before taking another bite from Naomi's fork.

Naomi's grin grew wider. "I sure do, Poppy, it's—"

"Help me..."

Annabelle's stomach dropped. The warm air around Annabelle turned cold. Her heart sinking, she turned to the trembling voice.

The Shrinkee in Naomi's quiche called out to Annabelle. Like the other Shrinkees, only his head was above the surface of the quiche. The rest of him was trapped within the slice. The Shrinkee's eyes were bulging and desperate with terror. 

They bore right into Annabelle.

A similarly intense fear shot into Annabelle's heart. Naomi's gaze shifted from Annabelle to the Shrinkee on her plate. In a flash her eyes were as cold as death. 

Annabelle had to stop what was about to happen. Her cheeks were still bursting with food. She needed to swallow and get Naomi's attention. She tried, but she'd taken too big of a bite.

This was taking too long. Annabelle jumped onto the plate and rushed over to the quiche. She just had to get to the Shrinkee before—

Naomi swiftly lifted the fork she'd just used to feed Annabelle, and pierced its prongs easily through the Shrinkee's head.

Tiny splatters of blood sprayed across Annabelle's face. Annabelle collided into the quiche, only a few feet away from the Shrinkee. Her wide eyes took in the gore in front of her. 

It had been a smooth stabbing. The fork had gone right through the Shrinkee's head. Streams of blood ran down the Shrinkee's still body from his head. 

Naomi pulled the fork out of the Shrinkee's head, and without missing a beat, used it to prick another bite of quiche. She causally picked a piece right next to Annabelle. 

Naomi's pretty face was twisted into an annoyed frown as she popped the piece into her mouth.

"Disgusting thing, talking to Poppy like that..." She grumbled. Amused chuckles from Naomi's parents tickled Annabelle's ears. 

Annabelle couldn't take her eyes from the dead Shrinkee in front of her. When Naomi had pulled the fork from his skull, more blood had poured from his head. A small clump of brain matter tumbled onto the quiche. 

Bile started to rise from Annabelle stomach. The burning and sour taste of it reminded Annabelle that her mouth was still full of quiche. It was like witnessing the Shrinkee's murder had made her lose all senses on her tongue. The food now felt cold and wrong in her mouth. It would soon be joined by her bile.

"Don't you dare, Poppy," Naomi suddenly commanded. Annabelle looked up at the giantess, her eyes still wide and unblinking. She felt a drop of the Shrinkee's blood travel down her forehead. 

Naomi's face was unyielding, "This whole dinner was made for you. Don't let some bug ruin it. Swallow every single thing in your mouth."

Annabelle searched fruitlessly for a morsel of pity in Naomi's face.

"Do you have to be such a bully?"

Both Annabelle and Naomi turned towards Nell. The youngest Sano narrowed her eyes at Naomi. 

Naomi sneered at her sister who sat across from her, next to their dad, "Focus on eating your food. We both know how much you like eating bugs." Nell's hand tightened around her fork. Her glare intensified towards Naomi.

"Girls," Mr. Sano chided his daughters. 

"Poppy eat your food," Naomi ordered again, her eyes not leaving her sister's. Annabelle pushed past her nausea. She began to swallow when her eyes caught the corpse in front of her. It's eyes were still open, but they were staring at the ceiling.

Annabelle gagged.

"Poppy, eat!" Naomi snapped. 

Annabelle fell to her knees. She covered her mouth with both of her hands on top of each other.

A fork clanged against the table. "Leave her alone!" Nell cried, "She can't keep it down."

Naomi's fingernail appeared underneath her chin again. She forced Annabelle's neck to crane up. She looked into her deep brown eyes.

The giantess spoke firmly, "Poppy. Swallow."

Annabelle obeyed. She chewed as much as she could with a full mouth, and swallowed everything down with a massive gulp. The second it passed through her throat, she felt bile begin to shoot up.

She slammed her hands over her mouth again.

Naomi commanded, "Keep it down." 

Annabelle steadied her breathing and waited for the nausea to pass. Once it did, she slowly uncovered her mouth.

Naomi, still raising Annabelle's chin, moved her gigantic face down to Annabelle.

"You are better than any bug," Naomi said, "Don't ever let a bug take something away from you. Not your time, not your attention, and definitely not your dinner. Understand?"

Annabelle nodded with shaky legs. "Yes Goddess," she whimpered. 

Naomi smiled, making her more gorgeous than she had any right to be. "Good girl," she praised, patting her on the head.

Naomi sat back up in her chair and continued to eat. Her parents glowed with pride, while Nell frowned at her quiche. 

"Eat up, baby, your food is getting cold," Mr. Sano said, taking another non-Shrinkee bite of his quiche.

Nell glanced at her fork on the table before turning to her father. "I'm not hungry," she mumbled.

Dr. Sano frowned, "Baby, we flew Chef Dufort all the way out here for this meal. Don't be so wasteful."

Naomi piled on with a smirk, "Yeah, are you saying you don't like the food Poppy specifically requested?"

Nell flinched. Her eyes flickered onto Annabelle. The Shrinkee tried to convey that she truly didn't care through her eyes, but Nell only seemed more concerned. 

"No that's not—" 

"Poppy, try not to feel too offended by my sister's hatred for your special food," Naomi said. 

Nell glowered at Naomi, before snatching her fork from the table. Hesitantly, she carefully cut a tiny piece of her quiche that was the farthest from the Shrinkee. Though that didn't stop the Shrinkee from screaming his head off when Nell lowered her fork to the dish. 

His screams only grew louder when Nell opened her mouth to deposit the piece onto her tongue. The giant teen's face lit up with surprise at the taste of the dish. 

"It's good," she breathed, her eyebrows raised up her forehead. 

Annabelle was glad Nell liked it—that helped her plan. But she found it difficult to keep her eyes from the Shrinkees. Naomi's Shrinkee had been the first and only to die so far, but Annabelle knew more death was coming.  

She'd been trying to avoid looking at the Shrinkees, but it was impossible. Nell's Shrinkee was a young man close to her age. Dr. Sano's Shrinkee was an older woman who had stopped screaming and now only gazed out at nothing—resigned to her fate. 

And then there was Tessa.

There was some small part of Annabelle that was still foolish enough to hope that the bright and innovative Shrink-Life employee would have escaped the trap Mr. Sano had set up for her, but there she was, alternating between shrieking and sobbing while trapped in Mr. Sano's quiche. 

Annabelle knew better than to hope her death would be quick.

"Poppy, come have some more," Naomi called.

Annabelle swiveled over to her. "Yes Goddess, thank you Goddess!" She chirped, putting all of the thoughts of death and murder out of her mind.

She opened her mouth and accepted the food, ignoring the small splatters of blood on the fork. The Sanos continued to chat and eat their dishes, as though it was a normal family meal. Annabelle focused on eating, and ignored the screaming from the Shrinkees.

She would ignore them all. Push away everything. It was too late for those Shrinkees, but she could at least save Camilla and Chef Dufort. 

It soon came time where there was only one bite left on each plate—and it would be one that resulted in murder. Naomi ate her Shrinkee first.

She struck her fork through the torso of his lifeless body. The giantess peered at the limp form with a disappointed sigh. 

"Damn bug...what a waste," she grumbled, before opening her maw and closing her lips around the fork. She slid the fork out of her mouth and gave a small pleased hum. 

Shudders involuntarily racked Annabelle's body as Naomi crunched the Shrinkee in between her teeth. A thin streak of blood flowed from the corner of her mouth. She wiped it away with a napkin before it could drip down her chin.

Dr. Sano easily followed suit. She brought the Shrinkee woman to her face. The woman had fainted, but Dr. Sano was still regarding her intensely. She sniffed her tiny body, sucking in some of her hair into her gigantic nostrils. She nodded with approval and opened her maw. She gently placed the unconscious Shrinkee onto her tongue. Instead of chewing her, Dr. Sano swallowed her completely whole. The Shrinkee's body made a bulge against Dr. Sano's throat as it traveled down towards her stomach.

After a moment, Dr. Sano chuckled and placed a slender hand over her flat belly. "Looks like someone woke up," she laughed. 

Once again nausea swirled inside Annabelle. She couldn't imagine a death like that. Eaten, and burning up inside of a massive digestive system, along with clumps of bacon and cheese.

Mr. Sano laughed along with his wife. "At least yours went down easy—something tells me mine won't be so cooperative," he chucked.

Forgoing his fork, Mr. Sano plucked up Tessa between his finger and thumb. The Shrinkee continued to release an spine chilling shriek that rang against Annabelle's ears.

Mr. Sano bared his white teeth at the Shrinkee in a wide grin. "Your ideas really were innovative," he said over her screams, "that Shrinkee alert system that identifies nearby HDD stimulation devices was a very interesting concept—of course that prototype can never see the light of day. Question—how did it feel when your little prototype started going crazy when you turned it on during your presentation? I bet you weren't expecting young Wes to come in with the Stimulator, huh? Well, I hope you don't blame him too much. He was just following orders. Though, it did look like he was having fun." 

Tessa only answered him with more screams. 

Mr. Sano gave an exaggerated offended look. "It's pretty rude to ignore your boss," he said. 

Naomi and Dr. Sano looked on, amused, while Nell stared at her lap. Annabelle wanted to look away, but couldn't drag her eyes off them.

The gigantic CEO chuckled, "I just wanted to let you know, although your former supervisor, Roger has filled your role and Wes has taken over his, we've found a new position for you."

With that, Mr. Sano opened his mouth wide. Somehow Tessa's screams grew louder. With a cruel slowness, Mr. Sano brought Tessa towards his maw. He deposited her onto his tongue. Before she could do anything to escape or fight back, Mr. Sano shut his mouth closed with a smug grin. Her screams were muffled inside of his maw. Unlike his wife, Mr. Sano's teeth clenched down on top of the Shrinkee.

The shrieks grew louder and more horrific as Mr. Sano's jaw rhythmically chewed the Shrinkee's body down before he swallowed her screams and her remains.

Annabelle trembled as Mr. Sano grinned, bearing his now red teeth.

Dr. Sano chuckled and handed him a cloth napkin. He accepted it and began to clean his teeth. Annabelle finally managed to turn away from the revolting display. Her eyes fell to her feet for a moment—that is until Dr. Sano spoke to her youngest.

"Baby, finish your food," she encouraged. 

Everyone, including Annabelle, turned to the Shrinkee on Nell's plate. His attention was on Mr. Sano's bloody napkin that he was still using to clean his teeth. When Dr. Sano spoke, his screams were reinvigorated.

Nell flinched. She gulped and shook her head. "I-I'm full," she said to her lap.

Annabelle grimaced. She truly was a bad liar.

Naomi sneered at her sister. "Pathetic."

Nell narrowed her eyes, still looking at her lap. She stayed silent.

Mr. Sano placed his napkin down. He looked upon his daughter with a gentleness that should have been impossible for someone who had just giddily devoured another living being.   

"Baby, remember what we talked about," he said.

"I-I don't want to do this," Nell protested weakly. Her voice was timid, but Annabelle was surprised Nell was fighting back against her family.

The Shrinkee wanted nothing more than to back her up, but she had to focus on her main goal. She prayed Nell would remain firm in her refusal to commit the same crimes as the other barbaric BSA members. Annabelle knew even if Nell didn't eat the Shrinkee the other members of the Sano family would still see to his death, but she hoped Nell's hands would remain unbloodied. 

"Why don't you just close your eyes and pretend he's Poppy," Naomi spat. 

Nell's head snapped up. She glowered at her older sister. Before an argument could break out, Dr. Sano inserted, "This a merciful act, baby. These Shrinkees lead sad, desperate lives. The faster we snuff them out, the faster they get to escape a life full of pain."

Annabelle clenched her fists. She had to keep her eyes on the mission. She couldn't start an argument with these monsters.

Naomi shrugged, "Fine, if you don't want him, I'll take him." She reached over the table, but Dr. Sano grabbed her arm before Naomi could take the Shrinkee.

She shook her head, "No, Penelope needs to do this."

Both Naomi and Nell looked disappointed as Naomi retracted back into her seat. The table was silent, except for the screams of the Shrinkee. Nell's body was tense as she looked down at the Shrinkee on her plate. 

"Come on," Naomi groaned, "We all know you want to do it. Stop acting all hesitant just because Poppy's here."

Annabelle frowned at Naomi's assertion. She knew from her experience inside Nell's mouth that she had the same desire to eat Shrinkees just as the other members of the BSA did, but Nell had shown restraint. 

Nell snapped at her sister, "Can you just imagine that maybe everyone isn't like you? Maybe I don't like doing this to Shrinkees."

"Then you're a bigger idiot than I thought," Naomi scoffed.  

Nell bristled at that, but Mr. Sano interjected, "Penelope you do not have a choice. This is your role." His voice was stern and his eyes were serious. Dr. Sano looked the same.

Nell's lip trembled at her parent's strict expressions. She glanced at Annabelle with guilt in her eyes. Annabelle's heart sank. She knew Nell had given up.

With shaky hands, Nell reached out to the Shrinkee on her plate. His screams turned into sobs. She grabbed him with her fingers and lifted him to her face.

"P-P-Please don't, please don't eat me, please!" He blubbered.  

Nell cringed, looking to her parents for mercy. Of course, they remained stern. "This is the natural order, Penelope. It'll be good for him in the grand scheme of things," Dr. Sano said.

"Please! I don't want to die! Please!" The Shrinkee begged.

Naomi rolled her eyes, "Just eat him so he can shut the hell up."

Nell gulped, her eyes full of remorse already. She opened her mouth, revealing her pink tongue and shiny braces.

The Shrinkee's pleas turned into something nonsensical. He was shrieking louder than Tessa had. It startled Nell. She instinctively tossed him in her mouth. 

Annabelle hurriedly turned away, not wanting to see Nell consume another human being.

HE IS NOT HUMAN. HE IS LESSER. OR RATHERHE WAS LESSER.

For the first time in a while, Annabelle didn't mind Poppy's voice. She was a welcome buffer from the sound of Nell's teeth grinding down the Shrinkee's bones. 

When the screaming stopped, Annabelle knew it was done. She raised her head to see Nell's lips tainted with red. 

"Very good, sweetie," Dr. Sano praised. 

Mr. Sano beamed proudly at his youngest. "Atta girl," he grinned. 

Nell gave them a tentative smile, but when her eyes met Annabelle, her face dimmed. Annabelle turned from her. She knew Nell didn't have much of a choice, but she couldn't look at her when she still had traces on her face of the innocent man she'd just eaten.

"Now that's finally over," Naomi said, rolling her eyes, "can we get dessert going already?" 

Annabelle perked up. She'd get her opportunity soon. After the giants had eaten dessert and were thoroughly satisfied, Annabelle could ask for Dufort's presence. 

Mr. Sano grinned at Naomi. "Someone's eager," he noted. He raised his hand, most likely to snap his fingers to bring out the food. Naomi suddenly stopped him.

"Actually, before we have dessert, do you mind if the chef is brought out here? I'd like to give him his dues."

Annabelle froze. This was wrong. This was not the plan. It was out of order. 

Naomi's parents were also surprised by Naomi's request. They looked at Naomi with their brows slightly furrowed. After a second, Mr. Sano nodded. "Of course," he smiled. He snapped his fingers twice. A servant quickly trotted out of the room.

Annabelle glanced up at Naomi from the corner of her eye. Her stomach tied itself in little knots. The glint in her eye was not unfamiliar to her. She'd seen it so many times—often when the giantess looked at Annabelle. It was the look of a predator about to toy with her prey.

The Shrinkee didn't know what was happening. Naomi shouldn't feel anything towards Chef Dufort except slight approval. Annabelle scoured her memories to see why the giantess would want to antagonize the chef, but she couldn't think of a singular reason.

In no more than half a minute did the servant return with Chef Dufort.

He looked miles better than the last time Annabelle had seen him. His injuries looked to have completely healed from Briggs' assault. His ponytail held more gray hair than before, but his chef's coat was new looking and well stitched. Although he attempted to hide his anxiety, Annabelle could see the fear in eyes—and based on the smirks on the adult Sano's faces—they could too.

Naomi tilted her head at the chef. "It's Chef Dufort, right?" She asked.

Chef Dufort nodded with more vigor than was needed. "Yes, young miss," he answered in his accent.

Naomi allowed a smile to appear on her beautiful face. "My Shrinkee really enjoys your food, so I had you come over here for her," Naomi said. "I gotta say, after eating tonight's dinner, I see why she missed your cooking. I don't remember it tasting this good."

Chef Dufort bowed his head, "Thank you for these kind words, young miss. I am glad my food was good for you." Annabelle didn't know if it was because he'd been instructed not to, or he was just too smart to even try, but he hadn't once looked in Annabelle's direction.

It was definitely for the best.

Naomi kept her smile on her lips. The other Sano members were quiet as they watched the exchange. Like, Annabelle, they seemed to sense that Naomi had ulterior motives. Her parents looked on, amused by the whole interaction, while Nell seemed vaguely uneasy. 

Naomi requested, "Would you mind explaining the dessert you made? I want to hear your description before we eat it."

Dufort looked surprised, but he quickly recovered. "Of course young miss," he replied. 

Before he could get into the description, four suits appeared in the room. They each carried a small plate with a silver dome covering it.

A plate was placed in front of each Sano. They uncovered the dessert, revealing a chocolate ball surrounded by vibrant berries. A miniature pitcher containing something with light liquid was also set off the side of the plate. It was beautifully plated, but Annabelle was too busy wonder what Naomi's angle was in order to appreciate the extravagance of Dufort's baking.

Dr. Sano leaned forward and sniffed the ball. "Is this semi-sweet dark chocolate?"

Dufort nodded, looking a bit more comfortable. "Yes mistress, the chocolate was made from cocoa beans grown on this land."

Mr. Sano grinned, "Nothing beats home grown ingredients."

Ched Dufort continued, "The strawberries and blueberries come from this land also."

Naomi hummed. "And what's inside?" She inquired.

Annabelle's stomach felt even tighter. Her hands grew damp. She didn't know what Naomi was planning, but she could feel the sinister energy around the room. 

Dufort did not seem to sense the same energy as he answered proudly. "The warm caramel sauce will melt the chocolate and you will see. You will like."

The suits reached for the mini pitchers and began to pour the caramel over the chocolate balls. One by one, the balls slowly melted. Underneath, was a scoop of ice cream placed on top of a decadent looking brownie. The caramel melted the chocolate, spilling onto the berries that were decorated around the plate.

Annabelle would have been mesmerized, if not for the screams of pure terror that came from Naomi's chocolate ball. 

Annabelle snapped her neck towards the screams. Annabelle almost fell to her knees when she saw the source of the shrieks. 

Hog-tied and covered in caramel, was Camilla. She lay stomach down—on top of the ice cream. She was dressed in some sick version of a sexy cherry costume.

Dufort reacted quickly, but the suits were ready for him. He lunged towards his daughter, only to be easily restrained by the four suits.

Naomi laughed gleefully, "You were right, I do like what's underneath."

Dufort shouted something in French, and one of the suits placed a beefy hand over his mouth, silencing him.

"Sweetie," Mr. Sano's thin voice said. His face was pale, and his signature grin had disappeared. It seemed that Annabelle and Chef Dufort weren't the only ones surprised by Naomi's antics. "What are you doing? Remember, Camilla is our top model."

Naomi shrugged, "We have others. Plus, when Poppy joins we'll easily make up any profit we might lose temporarily." 

Mr. Sano protested, "But in the meantime we could lose subscribers who want to see her."

Naomi countered, "These last few days I've been having Benny shoot her so we'll have enough concepts for like two years worth of issues."

"But—"

"This is my decision Dad. I'm getting involved in the business, isn't that what you wanted?" She retorted.

Mr. Sano turned to his wife for support, but she only shrugged. "It sounds as though she's made an executive decision," she said, "Even if you don't agree with it, it's within her right as the successor."  

Mr. Sano ran his hand through his styled dark hair. He closed his eyes and released a deep exhale. "You're right," he relented, causing Annabelle's stomach to drop, "go ahead, it's your choice. I just hope you've thought this through."

"She hasn't," Nell inserted, joining the conversation. Annabelle turned to the giant teen, hope swelling inside of her. Nell's eyes narrowed at her older sister, "I can tell, she's just angry about something."

"Wrong," Naomi smirked, "I was angry, now I'm just excited. And I sure as shit thought this through, which is why I'm doing this."

Nell tsked, "There's no real reason to even do this. You're just being cruel."

Naomi sneered at her. "You not seeing it doesn't even fucking surprise me." Nell looked at her with the confusion Annabelle felt. 

Naomi rolled her eyes and lifted her spoon. She scooped up the ice cream underneath Camilla's tiny body, raising her into the air. Chef Dufort shouted from behind the suit's clasped hand. He desperately fought against them, but they easily restrained him. They didn't even seem to be putting in that much effort. It looked like Mr. Abbot's training really was paying off.

Naomi opened her mouth, bringing the shrieking Shrinkee towards the gaping maw. Camilla's eyes were bulging with terror. She hopelessly tried to wiggle her way down from the spoon. At that height she'd probably snap her neck, but Annabelle didn't believe the Shrinkee was thinking straight at that moment. She knew the horror of staring down a massive mouth. 

The giantess brought the caramel covered girl to her parted pink lips. 

"W-Wait!" 

The words were out of Annabelle's mouth before she'd realized. Naomi stopped completely. Her brown eyes bore into Annabelle's small form. It was the first time since Dufort had been brought to the dinning room that Naomi had looked at her. At that moment, Annabelle knew she'd taken the bait to whatever trap Naomi had planned.

YOU CANNOT WIN AGAINST OUR GODDESS. YOU CAN NEVER WIN.

The giantess' eyes were gleaming with emotion. The strongest being disappointment.  

"What Poppy?" She asked, her eyes still peering into her. Annabelle felt everyone in the room turn to her. 

"Don't Goddess," Annabelle pleaded, forgoing her entire plan, "please."

Naomi face twisted with irritation. "I fucking knew it..." She muttered, glowering down at the screaming Shrinkee. She pulled the spoon back from her mouth, though only slightly. 

Naomi hissed, "This whole fucking time, you didn't say a damn word when we ate the other bugs." She narrowed her eyes at Camilla, "but the second I try to go for this one...who is she to you?"

Annabelle's knees were shaking. This was not how it was supposed to happen. 

"No one Goddess! I promise, she means nothing to me," she cried. 

Naomi scoffed, "Then why are you trying to stop me from eating her?"

"S-She's obviously important to the chef. I don't want him to watch someone he loves—"

"Why do you care, Poppy?" Naomi snapped. 

Annabelle blinked, flustered. She retorted, "He saved me Goddess! If it wasn't for him, back on Thanksgiving I would've been sold."

Naomi's expression darkened, "And doesn't that seem fucking convenient?" 

Annabelle's heart pounded. She didn't dare look at Dufort, afraid that she would give her thoughts away.

Dr. Sano tilted her head curiously, "What do you mean, sweetie?"

Naomi glared at Chef Dufort. "I mean how is it that on an entire island full of people, the only one to find Poppy just happened to be our personal chef that would have been one of the few servants who were with us in Queenston? And then the bug who put her disgusting hands all over my Shrinkee just so happens to be his daughter?"

Mr. Sano rubbed under his bottom lip, contemplating, "So you're saying you think this goes beyond coincidences?"

Instead of answering him, Naomi turned back to Annabelle. The Shrinkee's mouth was dry. 

"Poppy," she demanded, "Why did you ask for Dufort's cooking? Was it so you could bring him here?"

TRANSPARENT. OUR GODDESS SEES RIGHT THROUGH YOU. OUR MIND IS AN OPEN BOOK FOR HER TO PERUSE. 

"N-No I just wanted to taste his food again," Annabelle stammered. It was too late. Naomi's face was a storm of indignation and distrust.

The giantess shook her head at Annabelle in disapproval. "Fine Poppy, don't tell me," she said. "You know what? It doesn't even matter. I don't need to know what's happening, I'll just make sure that it fucking ends now."

With that she brought the spoon and the shrieking Camilla right up to her mouth. Chef Dufort shouted desperate muffled protests. 

Annabelle rushed forward closer to the giantess. She tripped over her feet and caught herself by the edge of Naomi's plate. She gripped the plate's rim and cried up to the giantess, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! You're right Goddess, I lied before!"

Naomi scrutinized Annabelle with her intense eyes. She stopped her spoon in its tracks. "Explain Poppy," she commanded. 

Annabelle's heart boomed in her ears. "I-I didn't miss Chef Dufort's food. I wanted him to come here so I could ask you to let him take his daughter home," she blurted out. 

A silence fell over the table. Even Camilla had stopped screaming and was looking down at Annabelle with wide eyes. 

Naomi blinked. Her face contorted with genuine confusion. "Why? How did you even know he had a daughter?"

Annabelle's cheeks were burning, knowing everyone was looking at her. She had to think fast, "He mentioned it when he was trying to save me on Thanksgiving, and I put two and two together when I met his daughter when she helped me model," she lied quickly. "And I was grateful to him. I wanted to do something for him," she implored.

"Fascinating..."Dr. Sano breathed. 

Annabelle tightened her fists. She supposed compassion was something unfamiliar to the BSA. 

"Poppy," Naomi said, still perplexed. "You planned all of this...for some bugs?"

Annabelle bristled. She shoot up to her feet, "Of all people, you should be more appreciative than anyone. He saved me! If it weren't for him I would have been sold off to someone. You might have never seen me again," she pointed out.

Mr. Sano chuckled, "Maybe for a day or two, Poppy. But even without the tracking chip, we have ways of locating items of interest to us—especially valuable items."

Before Annabelle could respond, Naomi added, "Plus Poppy, you don't need to show your gratitude to bugs. Chef Dufort did what he was meant to do—assist his betters. You don't need to thank him for doing the literal minimum."

Annabelle swallowed her rage at Naomi's words. Dufort had been bloodied and beaten within an inch of life trying to help her and the other Shrinkees. 

"Fine," Annabelle spat, "But that doesn't mean you should reward him by killing his daughter." 

Naomi shook her head. She explained, "This has nothing to do with him saving you Poppy. It's about them becoming so involved in your life."

Annabelle gaped, shocked with just how deep the giantess' insanity ran.

"I-Involved? I've met his daughter once," she cried.

"And look how far you're already willing to go for her," Naomi said, annoyed. "I don't want you fucking seeing them again."

"Then send them away! Rip up her contract! You don't have to eat her!" Annabelle pleaded. 

Naomi's lips curled into a smile that made Annabelle shudder. "I know I don't have to eat her, but I want to."

Naomi's smile grew even wider. She opened up her mouth. Tauntingly, she started to slowly bring the spoon to her mouth, reigniting Dufort and Camilla's screams.  

"Goddess! Please!" Annabelle begged. Naomi ignored Annabelle and continued to move Camilla closer to her gigantic mouth. Annabelle ran her hands through her hair. She looked around for anything—anyone.

Naomi's parents were chuckling while watching the shrieking Shrinkee wiggle around in the spoon. The suits were holding back Dufort who had tears streaming down his cheeks. His face was pure anguish. His eyes were alive with agony as he watched his daughter moments away from being eaten by someone close in age to her. 

Finally, Annabelle's panicked eyes landed on Nell. The gigantic teen's brown orbs were filled with confliction. She met Annabelle's eyes. The Shrinkee silently pleaded with her to intervene. She had no one else. It had to be Nell.

Nell's face twisted with guilt before she turned her gaze to her lap. Annabelle's heart shattered. 

She had no one. She couldn't do anything. She was trapped in a cruel world where good people were enslaved and eaten, and bad people always escaped punishment. Nothing ever happened to the people who truly deserved it.

Annabelle froze.

An idea. A heinous idea. A vicious idea that she could not undo. 

Annabelle straightened up. She looked up at her captor. Her mouth was full with Camilla, but she hadn't done anything fatal. She was sucking on the Shrinkee, her pretty mouth puckered with delight. 

Annabelle clenched her fists. She took a deep breath.

"A name!" She cried up at the giantess.

Naomi stopped sucking. She peered down at Annabelle with a singular raised eyebrow.

"What?" Naomi said through a mouthful of Camilla.

"You asked me before to give you the names of the people who—the people who made my life difficult in high school," Annabelle said. "I have one."

Naomi's eyes shone with intrigue. Her gaze bore into Annabelle. Without breaking eye contact, Naomi unceremoniously spat Camilla into her hand. The Shrinkee gasped for air. She coughed up a stomach full of Naomi's saliva. Dufort shouted when seeing his daughter's state. The other members of the table looked on with rapt attention. 

Naomi wiped her mouth with her free hand. "Who is it?" She asked darkly.

Annabelle wanted nothing more than to fold under Naomi's intense mood shift, but she held fast. 

"First, I want you to promise me that you'll let Dufort and his daughter go," she demanded. 

Naomi's expression didn't change, but Mr. Sano scoffed. "We don't 'let bugs and their families go' Poppy," he said. 

Annabelle glared up at him, "Fine. Then change their contracts so they're based in Paris. Let them live together. She can model for your Paris magazine, and he can work in the new Gates' Hotel that's opening up next month for the New Year." 

Mr. Sano opened his mouth to argue, but closed it as he seemed to consider what Annabelle had proposed. 

"That actually could work..." He noted, impressed.

For once, Annabelle was thankful for the ludicrous amount of information about the Gates' conglomerate that Mr. and Mrs. Gates had forced her to learn. 

Naomi's face remained unchanging. "That's a lot of fucking accommodations for one name, Poppy," she said.

Annabelle also remained unwavering, "I promise you that it will be worth it. He's arguably the worst one."

Naomi stared Annabelle down. The Shrinkee's heart was in her ass, but she didn't let that show. An uncomfortably long moment of silence passed before Naomi broke it.

"All right," she finally said. Annabelle's shoulders dropped, relieved. She wanted to drop to her knees and shout out in celebration.  

Naomi cut through her celebration, "This is the last time you will ever be in the same country as them—let alone the same room. Even if they happen to bump into us by accident ten years from now—she's going straight down my throat. Understand me?"

"Y-Yes Goddess!" Annabelle answered.

Naomi's eyes shifted to Dufort, who in turn nodded with vigor. Finally she looked down with disgust at Camilla, who was still trembling and drenched in Naomi's spit.

"Yes M-Mistress!" She squealed.

Naomi's eyes found Annabelle again. "Good," she said. "Now tell me."

Annabelle paled. She couldn't talk about him right now—not in front of everyone. She didn't think Nell would consider her friend's lover when Annabelle told her story, but she didn't want to risk it.

She squeaked, "Here? Right now? Goddess I thought we would talk somewhere more priv—"

Naomi opened her mouth and started to lift Camilla back into her wide maw. Both Duforts erupted with panic again.

Annabelle fell to her knees, "Okay! Okay!" She screamed, "Zachary Acker—His name is Zachary Acker."

Naomi carelessly dropped Camilla back onto the scoop of ice cream. She landed and sank into the frozen dessert with an uncomfortable thud. Although Dufort jerked at the painful looking landing, Annabelle was relieved when Camilla managed to sit up.

"What did he do to you?" Naomi demanded, forcing Annabelle's attention back to the giantess.

Annabelle's head tilted downwards, so she was looking at the table's surface. She couldn't look Naomi in the eye. She couldn't look any of them in the eye. It would be the only way she could talk.

Her body shaking, she began, "H...He was my statistics teacher. He was popular with everyone because he was young and funny. His classroom was always full at lunch because kids would talk and laugh with him during his break. I didn't know him that well, but he was always smiling and joking around."

Annabelle clenched her fists. "I hated him. School was hell for me and he always seemed to be having so much fun. It was like he was in his own sunny world. I didn't even think he knew I existed. I mean I thought that right up until he asked me to stay back after class one day."

She took a deep breath before continuing. "He said I was his best student and he started asking for tips to get other students up to speed. We started talking, and I gave him my input. He asked me some more questions, and then he started to make jokes. He was funny. We spoke for a while and he asked me if I wanted to speak more the next day. I said yes. We spoke every day after school. He would actually ask me questions about my interests. He showed me photos of his wife and their new baby. He actually talked to me like I was a person. I remember waking up and actually being excited to go to school. That hadn't happened in...that never happened for me."

Tears filled Annabelle's eyes. The table's surface appeared wavy through her watery eyes. She took another breath and steadied herself.

"Then one day we were talking after class like we always did. There was nothing different about that day. I don't even remember what we were talking about. I just know we were sitting side by side at my desk with the STATS textbook open. I was talking—I was just talking when he put his hand on my thigh."

Annabelle heard one of the giants shift in their seat. She couldn't think about the fact that she had an audience, she just needed to get through the story.

"I froze. I didn't know what to do. I don't know if he took that as me being okay with it, but I—I wasn't. He started rubbing his hand up and down my thigh. Then he started to kiss my neck and touch my chest."

Annabelle placed a trembling hand over her neck. She could still feel his drooling lips on her body. She wanted to rip her skin clean off. 

"He just kept kissing me and rubbing my body, and I just sat there, stuck. It was like I was frozen. He finally stopped and acted like nothing had happened. I remember grabbing my stuff and just running out of there."

Memories flashed through Annabelle's mind. Her booking it out of the classroom only to immediately bump into Zoey. The pure abject terror that paralyzed her when she looked up into Zoey's face and realized she'd seen everything. 

Zoey had taken her straight home, terrifyingly silent the entire time. The second they returned home and the front door closed behind them, Zoey unleashed all of her rage unto Annabelle. She called her a whore, slut, prostitute, anything she could think of. Then she beat her so badly that Annabelle had to miss school for the next few days. 

Annabelle blinked. She realized she'd been quiet for too long. She needed to finish the story.

"When I came back to school, he was already gone," she said, forgoing to tell the part of the story in which Zoey destroyed his car with a baseball bat and lit it ablaze.

"But the rumors had already spread," Annabelle explained, "everyone already thought I was sleeping around, so when Mr. Acker suddenly left and his wife separated from him, everyone assumed I had something to do with it. They cancelled STATS and there were no other teachers to teach it, so no one was able to get those credits."

Annabelle rubbed at her temples with her palms. "School got so much worse after that. They all thought I'd seduced the most liked teacher in the school and destroyed his life. But I didn't. I really didn't."

The tears pushed through and fell freely down her face. "I didn't want him to do any of that. I just wanted someone to talk to."

She was sobbing now. Tears poured out of her eyes. She looked up at Naomi, only to see a gigantic blur. She pleaded nonetheless, "Please, you have to believe me. I didn't want it. I didn't want it!"

In the midst of her breakdown, Annabelle was gently picked up by an enormous lavender scented hand. 

In a delicate voice, Naomi simply replied, "I believe you."

Annabelle collapsed onto Naomi's hand. She wailed like a baby, hiccupping and sobbing. 

Through her cries she heard Naomi's voice. For a moment Annabelle believed she was speaking to her. She looked up through her tears and saw the giantess push her dessert plate away from her. 

"Here," she said, off-handedly, pushing it towards Dufort. She waved her hand and the suits released him. Dufort was only amazed by the turn of events for a moment before he rushed over to Naomi's plate. He scooped up his haggard daughter in his gentle hands. His eyes shone with what Annabelle could only describe as pure love.

Although Camilla was covered in gooey caramel and Naomi's spit, Dufort looked at her like she was the moon itself.

"Mon trésor," he whispered, his voice breaking. 

"Papa," she weakly squeaked back. 

Naomi nodded to one of the suits. They straightened up and started to guide the Duforts out of the room. Annabelle watched the father-daughter pair start to leave through the door. Before they walked out, Dufort abruptly turned back to the room and called out.

"Thank you for everything...Mistress!" He cried. 

Annabelle's heart swelled through her tears. She knew who his gratitude had truly been addressed to. She'd finally done something right.

If the Sanos caught on, they didn't show it. Naomi waived her hand and one of the suits pushed Dufort out of the room—leaving Annabelle alone with the Sanos.  

The room's silence was only broken up by Annabelle's sobbing. She tried to stop herself from crying, but found it was difficult to put that wall back up. 

Naomi finally spoke over her cries. She gently stroked her, while she gravely asked, "Dad, can you—"

"I've already sent out the request to Travis. Abbot Securities is sending out a team within the hour. We should have should have him in our facilities soon," he said calmly.

Annabelle wiped her eyes. A month ago she wouldn't have been able to believe he was speaking about Mr. Acker. She would've thought there was no way they could move that fast. But now she knew better. She didn't know how to feel about the incoming harm that was going to be inflicted upon her former teacher.

But she'd made her choice.

"I'll make sure the lab is ready for him," Dr. Sano said, the smile wiped from her face.

"I'll help you prep," Nell said, darkly. Annabelle rubbed her eyes and looked at the youngest Sano. Her eyes were full of tears, but her face was twisted in anger.

In fact, all of the Sanos were quietly stewing. They looked as if the family dog had just been hurt.

Annabelle's heart sank when she realized for the Sano's, that was exactly what had just happened.  

INSTEAD OF FEELING OFFENDED, YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR OUR GODDESSES' FAMILY FOR TREATING US AS A BELOVED FAMILY PET.

Before Annabelle could appropriately be disgusted by that, Naomi's hand tightened around her shrunken body. She lifted her up to her enormous face.

She stared right into Annabelle's teary eyes. 

"Poppy," she started. Her voice was the most gentle Annabelle had heard it be in front of other people. However, her eyes were fierce. 

"This will be the last time you ever cry over that man," she declared.

Annabelle sniffed and nodded. "O-Okay Goddess," she said.

Naomi held her close to her chest. The powerful beating of her heart somehow soothed Annabelle.

"I meant what I said about protecting you, Poppy," she said softly, "I'll rip apart anyone who hurts you."

For the first time, Annabelle felt comforted by the giantess' vicious words.


End Notes:

Well, this was a rough one. As always, poor Annabelle. But hey, at least the Duforts got a happy ending. At least for now (I'm joking...maybe).


Questions:

I know Nell is a pretty polarizing character, what do you think of her and her relationship with Annabelle? Do you think she and Annabelle can have a healthy friendship? Or are we already past that?

How do you think Naomi measures up as an owner between the other giantesses? I promise she and Annabelle will have their moment in the upcoming chapter. 


I'll be sure to respond to your comments later on. I really missed hearing your guys' thoughts, so let me know what you're thinking.

Chapter 37 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

I'm okay! Life is just really hectic, but like I said before, I have no plans to leave this story incomplete. Thanks for all of your comments, they really keep me motivated to write. They were a good reminder that there are people still waiting on this. So without further delay, I hope you enjoy the chapter!




Annabelle stretched her arms as high as they could go until her fingers brushed across the top of Nell's phone. The Shrinkee pulled herself up until her chin was over the device's edge. She was lifting herself up when the gigantic freshman finally looked at her with large surprised eyes.

Nell quickly set the phone down and Annabelle's feet once again met the surface of Nell's desk. "Poppy what are you doing?"

Annabelle frowned. "Are you still angry with me?" She asked. Ever since the chaotic dinner, Annabelle hadn't been able to shake off the guilt she felt for going behind Nell's back to investigate Mr. Acker.

Nell gave the briefest of pauses. "No, of course not. How could I be mad at you?" 

Annabelle shot her a dubious look. Nell sighed, "Look, I know why you did what you did. And I get why you didn't tell me. But you could have given me a heads up—for Harley's sake."

Annabelle winced when Nell mentioned Mr. Acker's latest prey. Nell was right. In burying her head in the sand like she usually did, she'd left another girl to be groomed.

The guilt deepened for the Shrinkee. She looked up into Nell's brown eyes. "I'm sorry. You're right, I should've warned you. It's just..." Her voice failed. Her emotions were overwhelming. 

Nell leaned in closer, just that simple act making Annabelle's surroundings much warmer. She encouraged Annabelle to continue with a gentle nod. 

"I've been kind of shoving down every bad feeling since I was little—well younger," Annabelle corrected herself. "And now I just do it all the time, sometimes without even thinking. But this time me pushing it down meant I wasn't just ignoring my own pain—but Harley's too."

Nell nodded. Her face revealed an understanding that Annabelle appreciated. "Believe me Poppy, I know what's like to move all of the uncomfortable thoughts to the back of your head," she said, her gaze lingering on the Shrinkee. 

The gigantic teenager was lost in thought before she snapped out of it. Her face flushed and she continued quickly, "But if you ever need anyone to talk to, you know I'm always here for you."

Annabelle smiled, "Thanks, I know." A bittersweet warmth filled Annabelle. Nell's support gave her brief flashbacks of Chloe. She hadn't felt that kind friendship in so long. 

Nell docked her palm against the desk. Annabelle crawled onto her soft flesh. The constant scent of lemons tickled her nose. She'd been spending a lot of time with Nell lately. Ever since the dinner, Naomi had spent all of her time meeting with her parents and other BSA members. Annabelle knew they were planning something for Acker, but she didn't want to even think about it. She'd swore Nell to also avoid speaking on whatever the BSA had planned—even though she knew the freshman was also part of it.

Nell lifted her hand and settled onto her bed. With an ease that had come with practice, Nell shifted onto her stomach without jostling Annabelle too much. Annabelle prepared herself to be placed onto the plush surface of the bed's comforter, but instead Nell kept her in her hand as she lay on the massive bed.

Like enormous metronomes, Nell's legs kicked up in the air behind her. "Guess what Poppy?" Nell grinned, her shinny braces gleaming. 

"What?" Annabelle asked, a smile forming at just the excitment Nell was displaying. 

"I got rid off all the bugs in the house."

Annabelle's eyebrows slowly raised, "Really? All of them?" Her mind went right back to the overwhelming violence Nell had used to destroy the praying mantis. Her eyes flickered to Nell's swinging feet.

Nell nodded, proudly. "I improved upon my mom's bug spray. When she developed the spray, it was used for preventative measures, but I made it so the bugs already in the house wouldn't be able to survive it," she explained. 

Annabelle blinked. "Seriously? That's really impressive," she remarked.

Nell's face blossomed with red. "Oh, it wasn't really that hard. I just tweaked my mother's spray—"

"No, but really that's so cool," Annabelle insisted, "I didn't want to say anything, but I was a little afraid that another bug would sneak up on me again."

"Oh no, Poppy, Naomi wouldn't let anything happen to you, and I—I mean of course I would—if you're with me then—" Nell tripped over her own words, confusing Annabelle. The giant young woman's face somehow became even more red. 

Nell cleared her throat, before Annabelle could say anything. "And it's not like you really need protecting," Nell smiled awkwardly. 

"What do you mean?"

"You were pretty good at getting me away from you. All you would have to do is use your special tickling strategy," she joked.

Annabelle giggled, "Yeah, the next time I see a spider, I'll just tickle one of its legs."

"No I'm serious," Nell laughed, "You almost took me out with your fingers. Don't underestimate the power of tickling."

Annabelle rolled her eyes, "Yeah, sure."

Nell raised an eyebrow, "Oh you don't believe me? You sound like someone who needs a taste of her own medicine."

Annabelle's smile dimmed a bit. She eyed Nell's fingers as they started to wiggle. "No, but um seriously, don't," she said through an awkward chuckle. 

Nell, still grinning, moved her fingers closer. Annabelle felt Nell's hand lift her up slightly from the bed. A pit formed in the Shrinkee's stomach. She tried to scoot away from her approaching fingers, but realized Nell's hand had shifted her other fingers into a makeshift wall.

Annabelle looked up at the giggling enormous freshman. There was no escape.

"W-Wait wait—" Annabelle was cut off as Nell's fingers descended upon her foot. She wiggled her digits against the much smaller girl's feet. Annabelle tried to kick her fingers away, but Nell didn't even flinch. 

The Shrinkee burst into involuntary laughter. Every nerve in her feet lit up as Nell tickled every inch of her sole. Annabelle gasped through laughter, attempting to convey her seriousness to Nell.

"N-Nelllllll!" Annabelle pleaded through her laughs.

If anything, the Shrinkee's begging on spurred her on. Nell's fingers rose up to Annabelle's stomach, then under her arms and neck. The gigantic girl's fingers were everywhere. Annabelle's back arched. Tears filled her eyes. She needed her to stop, but Nell was too powerful.

She didn't even realize what she was doing to her. The giant girl just continued to giggle above her, not understanding the impact she was having on the Shrinkee. Annabelle's stomach sang with pain from being clenched for so long. 

Annabelle couldn't even wiggle away, Nell was too persistent.

"See? It's more effective than you'd think," Nell laughed, still ignorant of the extent of overstimulation she was putting Annabelle through.

Annabelle could only continue to laugh. Tears poured down her cheeks. She truly had no control. She could feel something building up inside of her. The Shrinkee panicked. 

"Pllleeasse dooonn'ttt," Annabelle pleaded. She didn't know if she was talking to Nell or her body at that point.

Nell only giggled from above and continued to dance her fingers across her limbs. Annabelle couldn't take it any longer. 

She screamed as her back arched again. Her pelvis lifted and her toes clenched as her body released itself.

The Shrinkee's bladder emptied itself in its entirety. 

Instantly, Nell froze. Annabelle gasped at her release and turned onto her stomach. The Shrinkee cradled her knees and turned away from Nell.

"Poppy?" Nell asked, genuinely sounding perplexed.

Annabelle's face burned. Her lower half was damp with her urine. "I told you to stop," she snapped. 

The Shrinkee could feel Nell's hand grow warmer. "I-I didn't—I thought you were joking," she stammered.

"I wasn't," Annabelle barked. Tears threatened to fall again. She was so pathetic, drenched in urine, shaking in the hand of someone the same age as her. 

Annabelle gritted her teeth, "This is why I said I was afraid of you giants, you don't even understand how strong you are."

"Poppy, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," Nell insisted. Annabelle said nothing, but clenched her eyes shut to keep the tears from falling.

"Okay, um, I know Naomi can't see you like this, so let's get you cleaned up," Nell said, flustered. 

Annabelle didn't say anything. She knew Nell was right, but she was in no mood to speak to her. Nell began to walk her to the bathroom. Annabelle's bottom became even more wet. Nell's hands dampened her skin with sweat. 

Nell stepped into the luxurious bathroom and turned on the faucet. It roared to life, shooting water out, full force.

Annabelle flinched from the sound. Nell quickly fiddled with it so the pressure lessened until the water gently flowed out the nozzle. 

Nell's gaze went back and forth from the faucet to Annabelle. If the Shrinkee hadn't been so humiliated and angry, she would've felt bad for her.

"Should you uh..." Nell started.

Annabelle frowned, but still began to undress. It was difficult with Nell's hand trembling, but she managed it. She removed her clothes and stood naked in the gigantic college freshman's hand. 

Unlike when she was being held by the giantesses, Annabelle was able to cover herself without any chastising. 

Annabelle waited to be placed underneath the water, but Nell's hand stayed still. Her irritation growing, Annabelle whipped around to the enormous freshman. 

The girl's massive face was beet red. When Annabelle turned to her, she saw a lump travel down the giant girl's throat as she gulped. Annabelle furrowed her brow. 

"S-Sorry, it's just you're really pretty," she sputtered.

Annabelle blinked, not knowing how to react. Her anger evaporated and confusion took its place.

Before she could respond, Nell clumsily moved her hand under the faucet. Water poured over the Shrinkee. Annabelle tried futilely to get away from the gushing flow of the water, but it was too overwhelming. 

"Sorry!" Nell yelped.

Just as quickly as she was placed under the faucet, Nell yanked Annabelle away from the water. The Shrinkee fell from the force of Nell's sporadic movements. Her face collided with Nell's palm. She landed on her stomach, her torso and chest squishing against the surface of Nell's hand. 

Annabelle heard Nell gasp from above. Once again, the giant girl acted without thinking. She dropped Annabelle onto the cold hard sink. The Shrinkee's head slapped into the sink's surface. Annabelle grunted and swallowed a shout.

"Shit! Sorry!" Nell panicked. 

Annabelle tried to get gather her bearings, but she was starting to see two Nells in her vision. Her head was swimming. Guilt plagued the Nells' expressions. 

"I-I'm sorry—"

"A bowl," Annabelle groaned out. 

Nell blinked down at her.

"A bowl," Annabelle snapped, "get a bowl and fill it with water."

Nell only hesitated for a second before scurrying out of the bathroom. Her gigantic feet slapped against the floor, shaking Annabelle.

The Shrinkee rubbed her eyes, waiting for her healing to take care of the concussion she'd no doubt received. Just as her head started to clear, the sink shook again. Nell returned with the bowl. Her face was even somehow more contorted with guilt.

Wordlessly she filled the bowl and sat it on the sink's counter. She looked between the bowl and Annabelle, uncertain. With shaking hands she reached for Annabelle, before stopping short. 

Annabelle sighed and gave a short nod of consent. The gigantic girl gently picked her up and placed her into the bowl.

The warm water slowly started to melt Annabelle's tensions away. Silently, Nell began washing Annabelle's clothes under the faucet. Annabelle kept her eyes on the bath water. She knew Nell's clumsiness wasn't her fault, but she was frustrated at the gigantic bespeckled girl because it made her think of the giantesses and how adapt they were with handling her tiny body.

Soon, they both were finished with their respective cleanings. Nell turned off the water. She looked down at the dripping clothes and placed them on the sink's counter.

"Um, it has to dry now," she said.

Annabelle nodded. "That's fine," she replied. She leaned her head back against the bowl's wall.

Nell bit her lip. "But uh, you shouldn't stay in there for too long. You could get sick," she said. 

Annabelle held back another sigh. "I can't get sick," she replied. When Nell looked down at her with eyebrows scrunched up, Annabelle explained, "just another gift from my Type 0 cells."

Nell's eyes widened, "Seriously? That's so cool," the giantess chirped, her girlish voice echoing around Annabelle's bowl. The Shrinkee only shrugged. She'd prefer being able to bathe in a non-bowl sized tub to anything her Type 0 DNA could offer. 

Nell's gaze stayed on Annabelle for a moment before she shifted her feet and said, "I really don't want you to get pruny or anything."

Annabelle opened her mouth to protest, but realized she didn't have the energy. She stood up in the bowl, allowing Nell to pick her up. Although she was plucked from her warm water, Nell's hand held a surprisingly comfortable warmth. Annabelle looked up to see Nell was looking anywhere but at her naked body, yet her face was a bright red.

Annabelle gave a tiny exhale and wrapped her arms around her chest, cursing the curves thrust onto her by her Type 0 mutation.  

Nell returned to her bedroom. She strode over to her bed. Her enormous feet shook Annabelle with every step the gigantic freshman took.

Gently, Nell bent down and placed Annabelle onto the bed. Nell's huge face neared Annabelle's small naked form. Her bespeckled eyes were noticeably looking away from her body.

"Um, I think I have some old Shrink-Wear stuff somewhere under my bed if you want," she suggested.

Annabelle looked at the huge girl's nervous expression. A pang twisted her heart. Annabelle knew Nell hadn't meant to embarrass her like that. She wasn't the giantesses. The fact that she was looking for clothes to wear instead of leaving her naked was evidence of that.

Annabelle defrosted a bit. She gave Nell a small, appreciative smile. "Okay, thanks," she said.

Nell's face lit up. "Yeah? Okay! I'll find something that you'll like!" She chirped.

Before Annabelle could say anything, the enormous freshman had ducked under the bed to begin her search. Annabelle snorted, amused by the girl's enthusiasm. 

She could both hear and feel Nell rummaging down underneath the bed. Annabelle was knocked onto her behind from all of the movement. 

Finally, Nell backed out from underneath her bed. Her small ponytail had come undone and her jet black hair brushed across her shoulders. She was slightly out of breath, but a wide smile still donned her face. She held a mess of balled up and tangled Shrinkee clothes in her hands. 

She stood up to her full height, casting a vast shadow over Annabelle. Her eyes were cast downward, but at the bundle of clothes in her hand, not Annabelle. In fact her focus was squarely on the clothes. Nell sighed and started to pull at the tangled ball of outfits.

"This is gonna take a minute," she muttered. Annabelle was just about to tell her to not bother when the massive girl started to turn around.

Annabelle automatically craned her neck upwards to the heavens that were Nell's colossal form. Her heart sank when she realized Nell was starting to sit down. 

Time seemed to slow down to a halt. 

As a Shrinkee she was always aware of the sizes of everything around her, but she was just realizing she'd never really looked at Nell's body. Despite her insecurities, Nell had a cute figure. Although she lost to her sister in the size department when it came to chests, Annabelle realized Nell's behind was surprisingly large and perky. She hadn't noticed because she hadn't exactly been staring at her body. It also didn't help that Nell often wore baggy clothing. However, that day she'd decided to put on tight shorts that hugged her bottom. Even with the bright blue fabric, Annabelle still hadn't noticed until that moment.

Nell's gigantic ass headed straight for her. Annabelle's mind splintered into two. She couldn't decide whether to scream and get the oblivious girl's attention, or make a run for it. Before she could even consider her options for more than a second, time sped back up. 

Nell's butt descended upon her without giving the Shrinkee a moment to brace herself. The two globes quickly became her world. The enormity of Nell's form landed completely on Annabelle. 

Instantly, Annabelle was crushed. The pressure was beyond anything she'd felt when Nell had stepped on her. The Shrinkee couldn't even think of breathing. She would've hoped the mattress's soft surface would've lessened the pressure she felt, but it turned out nothing could weaken the intensity of being sat on by a gigantic person. 

Annabelle was fully pressed into Nell's ass. A sweltering heat stuck to her body. She couldn't even move her body enough to twitch. It was a indescribable feeling being crushed by something so soft. The fabric around Nell's butt formed around Annabelle's body so tightly that she couldn't feel anything but the fibers in Nell's shorts as they slightly shifted with every breath she took.

Then it was over. 

Unlike when she stepped on her, Nell immediately got up. Annabelle was shocked when she didn't find herself rising with the enormous freshman, stuck to her shorts. Instead, when Nell jumped up, she left Annabelle deeply imprinted into the mattress. 

Light found Annabelle once again. She sucked in air, surprised that only a few of her ribs were broken. Her vision slowly recovered. She heard Nell blubber out apologizes as she kneeled next to her bed, her humongous head hovering over her with a distressed expression. Even if she hadn't been talking a mile a minute, it was difficult for Annabelle to understand anything with her heart pounding away in her ears. 

Slowly, her bones mended itself. She closed her eyes, thankful and surprised that she wasn't in more pain. 

"Poppy, I'm so sorry," Nell whimpered. 

Annabelle was far too exhausted to be angry. Still on her back, she looked up at the giant freshman. Her eyes were watery and her bottom lip was trembling. There was some part of Annabelle that felt pity for Nell, but a larger part knew she simply was too clumsy and dangerous to be around. The Shrinkee knew she had to go back to her cage. Now that the bugs were gone, there was nothing keeping her from going back.

"Nell..." Annabelle started. 

"Wait!" Nell squeaked, "I know what you're going to say Poppy, but please let me explain something first."

Annabelle struggled as she sat up. She was too sore and too naked to entertain her. "Nell, can you just take me bac—"

"I-I like you!" Nell blurted. 

Annabelle blinked up at her. Nell's face was burning red, but her eyes were serious. The Shrinkee wanted to respond, but found herself speechless. Nell continued to speak, her words spilled out of her like they had been piling up and up until they toppled past her lips.

"That's why I keep acting so stupid around you. I'm just overthinking everything I say and do. Then I get distracted with how cute and funny you are and I end up hurting you. And before you say anything, I know you probably don't feel the same way, but could you hold off on saying anything until you hear this?"

Suddenly Annabelle was in Nell's hands. The giant freshman simply moved her further back on the bed, away from the bed's edge. She returned back to underneath the bed. 

Annabelle's mind was a swirl of confusion. She didn't know what Nell was planning, but she knew she had to put a stop to it. She would be kind with her rejection, but she knew she had to shut her down. 

Nell came back from under the bed with her keyboard piano. Annabelle was overwhelmed with second hand embarrassment. There was no way she was gonna actually serenade her. 

A blush grew across Nell's cheeks. "I've been practicing, and I kind of wrote you something," she revealed, placing her keyboard on the bed. Annabelle was knocked onto her knees from the force of the piano being placed onto the bed.

Annabelle cringed, pulling herself back up, "Nell, listen—"

"Just hold on Poppy, please just give me a chance," she pleaded. Annabelle didn't have time to protest again. 

Nell's shaky fingers played an awkward sounding chord. Annabelle started walking over to the piano. She had to stop her, it would be far too painful to let her sing the song and then reject her.

Nell hummed the first note, stopping Annabelle in her tracks. The Shrinkee froze in place. Her brain tickled with electricity. Nell started singing.

Annabelle tripped and caught herself on the piano's surface. An all encompassing warmth blossomed inside of her.

Her voice was wavering and off pitch, but Annabelle was almost brought to tears with how beautiful it was. Annabelle gazed up at her Goddess. Her vulnerability was so inspiring. The song revealed the deep and pure feelings She held for Annabelle. The words directly struck Annabelle's heart. Her Goddess was so perfect.

The song ended entirely too soon, and by the end, Her Goddess' face was somehow even more red. Her beautiful brown eyes were still locked on Her piano. 

"S-So yeah...that's how I feel," She mumbled, fiddling with Her fingers. She took a deep breath and said, "You don't have to say anything or give me an answer—"

"I love you too Goddess," Annabelle blurted. She meant it with every atom of her heart. 

Her Goddess snapped Her head up. She looked down at her with wide adorable eyes. "Goddess—Wha...Poppy? You do?" She breathed.

Annabelle nodded. She climbed up on top of the keyboard, needing to be closer to her Goddess. 

"Yes, Goddess, I love you more than I can even put into words," she said. 

Annabelle's Goddess blinked back tears. Annabelle cursed her size. If she wasn't shrunken, she could wrap her Goddess in her arms and cradle Her. Instead Annabelle did the next best thing. She climbed onto the piano, ignoring the ringing of the keys as she stepped on top of them. Annabelle grabbed her Goddess' finger. She peppered it with kisses.

"Goddess, I love you so much," she said through her kisses. 

Her Goddess suddenly took Her hand away. Annabelle flinched, shocked and devastated. She looked up her Goddess Who was peering down at her with hesitancy.

"Poppy...why do you keep calling me that?" She asked, before clarifying, "You only ever call my sister and the others that." Her stunning face was twisted in confusion.

Annabelle's heart sank, horrified to think she'd done anything to upset her Goddess.

"I'm so sorry, Godd—I mean—I don't want to do or say anything to make you uncomfortable," Annabelle, insisted, "I'll call you anything you want."

"Oh—no—I mean, um, Nell is fine," her Goddess said. "I just—um are you okay?" She asked.

Annabelle nodded, "I'm just really happy that you told me how you feel," she said. She gripped Her finger affectionally.  

Her Goddess smiled back down at her warmly. Annabelle wanted nothing more than to gaze up into her Goddess' eyes for all eternity, but there was something off about her Goddess' smile that was distracting Annabelle.

"Goddess?" Annabelle asked, "What's wrong?"

Her Goddess' lips twitched before She quickly recovered. "What are you talking about Poppy?" She said, pseudo-confused.

Annabelle raised her eyebrow. "Nell, come on," she pushed.

Her Goddess faltered. Her braces made an appearance as She bit Her lip, uncertain. "Okay," She sighed and blurted out, "I think maybe possibly you could be having an imprinting episode."

Annabelle shook her head without hesitation. She squeezed her Goddess' finger. "No, Godde—Nell—I'm not having an episode. I'm just happy and in love," she insisted.

"I just don't want to hurt you or like take advantage of you—" 

Annabelle laughed, "You aren't taking advantage of me, I promise. We're just two people in love. Is that so bad?"

"Okay, but I overheard my parents and the others talking about what you're like when you have these kinds of episodes," She explained.

Annabelle snorted, "And what am I like?" 

Her Goddess gulped. "You'll do anything I say—anything I want."

Annabelle smiled and kissed Her finger, "I mean why wouldn't I do anything for the person I love?"

"B-But it's not love—it's chemicals," her Goddess argued.

"Isn't love really just chemicals releasing in the body?" Annabelle retorted while she kissed her Goddess' finger.

Her Goddess pulled Her hand away, causing Annabelle to cry out. "Goddess!"

Her Goddess' eyes widened, "See? You're calling me Goddess again! I told you, you're having an episode."

The Shrinkee ran a hand through her hair. "Fine, if you're so afraid of taking advantage of me then just don't," she said.

"I can't Poppy," her Goddess groaned, rubbing Her face.

"Why not?"

"Because you're just standing there, naked," she snapped, "do you know how hard it is to control myself around you, and now you're—"

"Yours," Annabelle said, looking up at her stunned Goddess, "I'm yours Goddess. Now tell me, what do you want to do?"

Her Goddess was silent for a while. She adorably covered Her face with Her hands. Annabelle could see She was growing red even before She revealed Her face again.

She mumbled out, "I've never kissed anyone."

Annabelle blinked. Her heart pounded in her chest. "So do you—"

The Shrinkee was already in her Goddess' palms. Her Goddess' had wrapped Her warm hands around Annabelle's body. Before Annabelle realized how much she loved Her, Annabelle would've only been concerned over how tightly her Goddess was holding her, or the sweat from her Goddess' hands coating her body.

Now, she only thought of how cute her Goddess' nervous, but energetic energy was. Her Goddess puckered Her ginormous lips and shut Her eyes tight. Annabelle held back a giggle. Her Goddess was so cute.

The Shrinkee also closed her eyes and braced herself. Her Goddess enthusiastically brought the Shrinkee to Her mouth. She smushed Annabelle's face against Her wet lips.

A mixture of lemon and her Goddess' breakfast was all Annabelle could smell. Her Goddess' lips were so wet and soft. A healthy coat of saliva covered Annabelle's head. It began to drip down her body, wetting her chest. 

Her Goddess held her in a way that constrained her arms against her body, so Annabelle was fully immobilized. The Shrinkee didn't care. She just wanted her Goddess to be happy.

And that She was. 

Her Goddess pulled Annabelle back from Her enormous mouth, a thick trail of saliva dropped from Her lips. Those same lips spread out in a wide smile. Her Goddess beamed, showing Her braces glistening with Her saliva.   

"You're such a good kisser, Poppy," She giggled cutely. 

Annabelle didn't have the heart to tell Her she hadn't had the mobility to kiss Her back, so she just smiled back with a, "Thank you, Goddess! I'm glad I could be your first kiss."

Her Goddess blushed. She stood up, bringing Annabelle up high. She moved the keyboard piano to the floor and climbed back up on Her bed. Getting comfortable, the enormous coed leaned up against Her bed's headboard. Her gorgeous face loomed over Annabelle's tiny form as She held her in her fist. She still gripped onto her body as though She was afraid Annabelle would slip through Her fingers.

She started to stroke Annabelle's hair, petting her gently. The Shrinkee leaned into Her touch. They silently enjoyed each others company.

After a while, her Goddess asked, "Who was your first kiss, Poppy?"

Annabelle frowned, the memories of Oliver floating to the front of her brain, "Someone who I thought was my friend," she admitted.

Her Goddess deflated a bit, making Annabelle regret answering Her honestly. "They weren't?" She questioned, Her voice soft and sad. 

Annabelle couldn't help but smile. Her Goddess was so gentle and compassionate. She shook her head. "Maybe they were. I'm not sure if I'm being unfair. He was in a pretty difficult position," she said, considering how Oliver had been manipulated. 

Her Goddess grimaced, "Who put him in that position? Was it my sister?"

"No no, it wasn't her," Annabelle said, "it was Leah. She was trying to show me that I was bad at choosing friends and I needed to only rely on her or something like that."

Her Goddess' face darkened. "Poppy, I am so sorry. Even as kids they were so awful. They've only gotten worse as we've gotten older. I can't explain to you how disturbing it is to me that they have you," She grumbled. 

Annabelle contorted her neck so she was able to kiss her Goddess' fist. "Goddess let's not talk about them right now," she said.

Her Goddess sighed, blowing a gust of wind over Annabelle. "I just hate that you're trapped with them, being tortured by them. I wish I could do something nice for you," She said.

Annabelle snorted, "You are doing something nice for me. Just hanging out together makes me feel so much better about everything."

Her Goddess frowned, "Yeah, but I want to do something more."

Annabelle's lips curled, "Goddess, I told you, you're doing so much for me. What else do you want to do? Free all the Shrinkees?"

The fist around Annabelle grew tighter. Her Goddess' eyes widened. "Yes, Poppy," She breathed.

Annabelle's smile was still on her face, though the Shrinkee was confused. "What?"

"I'll free the Shrinkees—the ones they keep under the house, downstairs" She announced, excited. 

"Wait wait wait," Annabelle said, "you have Shrinkees under the house?" She remembered the doors Naomi had attempted to hide from her after she had the tracker injected. 

"Yeah," her Goddess nodded, still grinning with excitement. "I've only seem them once or twice, but they're like villages or something."

The colonies. Annabelle didn't know why she hadn't considered that there would be colonies here. She wondered if Byte knew. She would need to tell him.

"But yeah," her Goddess said, "we can like totally like—well maybe not free them—but just see if they need help. I wouldn't put it past my parents to be starving them or something like that."

Annabelle considered it. She could use the opportunity to investigate the place and pass on the information to Byte. She'd imagine if she brought him useful information, maybe he'd include her in the resistance's happenings. 

It was risky though, and she didn't want to get her Goddess in trouble. Annabelle looked up at her eager Goddess. "Maybe let's not rush in there, but we could just peek around?" She suggested.

Her Goddess shook Her head, "Poppy, let me do this for you. I'll be fine."

"This is a big ask, Goddess," Annabelle frowned, "You could get in serious trouble."

Her Goddess pursed Her pink lips together. A slow blush blossomed across Her cheeks. "Then, uh, why don't you do something to make us even? Like I do this for you, and you do something for me?"

Annabelle nodded without hesitation, "I'll do anything for You, Goddess."

Her Goddess' hands grew warmer. "I-It's kinda embarrassing," She muttered.

Annabelle smiled, enjoying the bashfulness of her Goddess. "Come on, just say it, Goddess," she smiled.

Her Goddess swallowed. Her eyes flickered from Annabelle to Her lap. "Y-You know how just now I accidently sat on you?" She started.

Annabelle's brows rose up her forehead. "Oh," she said, immediately getting it.

Her Goddess face turned an even brighter shade of red. She furiously shook Her head, causing Annabelle to also shake in Her fist. "Nevermind, nevermind!" She cried.

Annabelle's head wobbled while in her Goddess' tight grip. "Goddess, it's okay! You can do it!" She shouted over her Goddess' cries of embarrassment. 

Her Goddess stopped instantly. Her adorable brown eyes were saucers as they looked at her. "Poppy...are you sure?" She asked in obvious disbelief.

"Of course," Annabelle insisted, still trying to recover from her Goddess' manic movements. "Even if I wasn't in love with you, you're doing such a big thing for me. It's the least I can do."

Her Goddess' mouth was agape with shock before She slowly beamed down at the Shrinkee. "Poppy, thank you so much. I was so afraid you were gonna think I was weird."

Truthfully, Annabelle was a little taken aback by her Goddess' request, but it wasn't her place to judge. She was far too in love for that. 

Her Goddess looked at her curiously, "S-So it's okay that I—"

"Go for it," Annabelle assured.

"O-Okay," her Goddess breathed. Annabelle felt her Goddess' fingers unclench from around her body. She softly placed her onto the bed. Her Goddess stood all the way up to Her full enormous height. She turned around, and Annabelle's chest tightened as her Goddess' colossal behind filled the heavens.  

Her Goddess didn't say word, but Annabelle could see Her trembling with anticipation. An expansive shadow found Annabelle once again as her Goddess started to lower Herself. Unlike before, Annabelle didn't try to run or shield her body. Instead, she lay down onto the bed and spread her arms out. Her Goddess' moon-sized butt descended towards her. It wasn't long before it was on top of her body.

Immeasurable pressure fell against her as her Goddess sat down. She felt her Goddess shift and wiggle around. She couldn't tell if She was trying to get comfortable, or was just trying feel her more. Either way, it was an endless amount of weight on top of her. Annabelle could feel her organs shifting.

Still. Her pain was nothing compared to the happiness she was bringing to her Goddess.

Pressure alleviated for a moment. Her Goddess lifted Herself slightly from the bed. The pain didn't subside, and Annabelle's lungs were too squished to take in any substantial amount of air. Just as quickly as her Goddess raised from the bed did She land on top of her again. And again.

Annabelle's body screamed in protest as her Goddess repeatedly wiggled and bounced on her. Eventually Annabelle couldn't take in any air at all. Her body was flattened. 

The Shrinkee's mind began to trickle out of consciousness. Although the pain was extensive, Annabelle could hear her Goddess' moans, and the Shrinkee desperately wanted to stay awake to hear Her.

But after wiggle after wiggle and bounce after bounce, Annabelle knew she couldn't hold on forever. Her pain took ahold of her, forcing her mind into an vast escape of oblivion.

---

Annabelle sighed at all the open textbooks spread out in front of her. Her eyes turned away from it, and up and around the library she sat in. It was  She leaned back in her chair and looked across the table at Nell, whose nose was buried in a fantasy novel. She grinned at the bespeckled teen.

"Is it getting good?" She asked. 

Nell's eyes briefly met hers as she glanced up from her book—only for a moment. "It's amazing!" She chirped, her eyes still glued on the words.

The librarian walked briskly past their table with a harsh, "Shush!"

Annabelle flinched, while Nell didn't seem to notice. The co-ed was absorbed in her book while she mindlessly munched on a bowl full of grapes. Annabelle couldn't help but notice the skin of the grapes were getting caught in her braces, but Nell didn't seem to mind, so she kept it to herself.

Annabelle sat up and resumed her studies. She was working away when she heard a squeak tickle her ear. Annabelle looked around. Nell was still hyper-focused on her book. The library was empty except for the librarian that glared at them very five minutes or so. 

Another squeak reached Annabelle. Then another. A chorus of squeaking poked Annabelle's attention. She followed the sound to Nell's bowl. Annabelle's stomach dropped. The grapes had disappeared. Instead the fruit had been replaced with tiny people.

Annabelle tried to jump up, but found her arms had been fastened to the arms of her chair with leather restraints. 

"Nell!" She cried, "Nell, there's people in your bowl!" Her wide eyes looked pleadingly at the co-ed. She didn't even look up from her book. She continued to read on as if she couldn't hear her.

Nell reached into the bowl, plucking up a shrunken man. Even from across the table, Annabelle could hear him screaming his head off. Still, Nell was engrossed in her book. Without looking up, she opened her mouth and deposited the man onto her tongue. He, along with his screams, disappeared behind her lips as she shut her mouth closed and began chewing.

"Penelope!" Annabelle screamed, but Nell continued to eat the man, seemingly not even noticing he was not a grape.

"Penelope!" Annabelle called out again, struggling against her restraints. 

The librarian was suddenly standing over her. She bent down near her face and hissed, "Shush!" Spittle sprayed against the side of her face.

Annabelle tried to explain what was happening to the librarian, but her mouth wouldn't open. She looked down in horror to find her mouth was duct tapped over. 

The librarian rose back up, smiling smugly as she strutted away. Annabelle fought and attempted to scream through the tape, but only muffled grunts came out. In front of her, Nell resumed her vile snack. 

Annabelle had to watch blood dribble down Nell's chin while she continued to read. A familiar voice reached her.

"Belle!"

Annabelle's eyes flickered to the bowl. Her heart squeezed within her chest when she saw Chloe in the bowl filled with people.

Annabelle screamed behind the tape. She jerked in the chair. Chole was waving her arms, frantic. Nell reached into the bowl once again. Her hand just missed Chloe's tiny body. She gathered up a man instead. The small man flailed in her palm, screeching.

Nell's mouth made quick work of him. She pushed him past her lips and chomped down on his diminutive frame. Her braces caught his remails, causing the shiny metal to be littered with flesh and intestines. Annabelle gagged behind the tape.

"Belle!" Chole continued to scream. Annabelle closed her eyes. She couldn't take her own uselessness. She wanted to shut it all out. Still, she could hear Chloe's voice. It actually seemed to become increasingly louder.

"Belle!" 

Annabelle's eyes snapped right open. Chloe was suddenly right in front of her. Annabelle jumped and scanned around her. She was surrounded by high, curved walls. People pushed against each other, attempting to escape. Annabelle's gaze continued upward. Beyond the walls and above into the heavens was a colossal figure.

Nell took up every inch of the sky, munching away above them. Droplets of blood rained upon her book from her greedy mouth.

Annabelle whimpered. She was in Nell's bowl.

A sharp grip squeezed Annabelle's shoulders as Chloe grabbed her. Her dark eyes were full of teary panic.

"Belle! We have to go! She's gonna—"

Nell's enormous hand cast a shadow over them. Annabelle and Chloe screamed as the hand headed straight for them. They tried to run, but the bowl was so crowded they couldn't move away. 

Nell's fingers reached for Annabelle, but Chloe shoved her, moving her out of the way. 

"No!" Annabelle screamed, falling onto the bowl's floor. Nell's fingers wrapped around Chloe. Annabelle scrambled to her feet and reached out for her, but she was already in the air.

"Chloe!" Annabelle cried.

Nell licked her bloodstained lips and brought the screaming purple-haired girl to her mouth. Annabelle pleaded through her sobs.

"Penelope, please!" Annabelle begged.

Nell's eyes were glued onto her book. She didn't even blink. The huge girl popped Chloe into her maw. She closed her mouth and began to chew without fanfare. 

"Nooo!" Annabelle screeched. She fell to her knees. Her best friend was dead. Annabelle's heart twisted in her chest. She felt as though it would explode at any moment—she prayed that it would and it would put an end to the grief she felt.

Annabelle pressed her forehead against the bowl's floor and continued to sob. People around her screamed, but she could hardly hear them beyond her own crying.

She barely even registered when Nell's fingers returned to the bowl. The gigantic pillars found her body. Annabelle didn't fight back. She lay limp and dazed in Nell's distracted hand.

Nell lifted her to her mouth. A hot and humid air blasted onto her as her lips opened., revealing a carnage of body parts and blood. Still, Annabelle did not react. Chloe was dead. There was no point in fighting anymore.

Nell's metal mouth widened ever so slightly as Annabelle was set on her hot, wet tongue. Annabelle only closed her eyes, not having the energy to scream. 

In an instant, there was only darkness.

--

Annabelle jerked awake, sharply sucking in air. She swallowed a scream. She was still trapped in the darkness, but she wasn't in a mouth. She was in a hand. Lemon-scented. Nell.

She was alive. She wasn't eaten. Chloe was alive.

Annabelle exhaled, relieved. She could feel the familiar rhythm of foot steps. Nell was walking somewhere, taking her somewhere.

She was in a tight grip. Her head was covered. Annabelle wiggled in Nell's palm. She felt the walls of Nell's hand tighten around her.

"Hold on a second, Poppy," Nell's muffled voice whispered. A repetitive beeping sound reached her ears. Annabelle heard a dull click, then the creaking of an opening door. The beeping stopped.

Annabelle heard the sound of Nell's footsteps again. She could tell Nell was walking faster than before. Finally, Nell uncurled her fingers from Annabelle's body. The Shrinkee was lifted up to Nell's gigantic face.

Her eyes bore into Annabelle with concern. "Poppy, you're awake!" She whispered, washing hot breath over Annabelle.

Annabelle looked up at the huge freshman. Her brown eyes no longer seemed to sparkle with an endless deepness. Her skin didn't illuminate with holy energy. She was just Nell.

A huge wave of shame covered Annabelle. She couldn't believe she let it happen again. She rubbed her hands over her face and groaned, beyond frustrated with herself.

"I guess you're not having an imprinting episode anymore, huh?" Nell said softly, with a sad smile.

Annabelle could only shake her head. She didn't even want to think about what she'd allowed Nell to do with her—with her body. Like always, she pushed it to the back of her brain.

She looked past Nell's face. They were in a much bigger room than she had initially noticed. The ceiling stretched high, and the walls were yards from each other. There was a door on each wall. Annabelle didn't need to ask to know they were underneath the Sano's mansion where they held the colonies.

"Nell," she started with an exhale, "let's go back. We shouldn't be here."

Nell's face dropped, "No, we're so close, if we can just get through one of these doors, we'll reach a village."

Annabelle glanced back at the door nearest to them. There was a numbered keypad and a fingerprint recognition pad. Nell must've followed her gaze because she said, "All of the other locked doors were easy to get through, but I'm still trying to figure out this one. I swear I just need a few—"

"Really, it's okay," Annabelle insisted. She was telling the truth. She had more than enough to bring back to Byte. 

"Poppy, I said I was going to do this for you, so let me do it," Nell said. The giantess' eyes were narrowed with determination. 

Annabelle swallowed another sigh. She was so tired. The earlier...incident had left her exhausted. She didn't have the energy to argue with Nell. 

She pursed her lips and nodded. "Yeah, all right, go for it," she said gesturing to the keypad. Dr. and Mr. Sano would catch them soon enough. Even if they hadn't gotten her chipped, there was no way they didn't have a security system down there. 

Nell smiled, apparently happy to have Annabelle's blessing. The giant freshman stepped over to the keypad and began fiddling around with it. Annabelle sat back in Nell's hand, watching her attempt to manipulate the key pad. Thankfully, Nell had dressed Annabelle in a simple blue sundress, so she was no longer naked.  

After a minute of unsuccessful breaking and entering, Nell groaned and took a step back. Annabelle relaxed her shoulders, thinking that Nell was giving up. Instead the gigantic teen. lifted Annabelle back up to her face.

"I think I need two hands for this," she said. 

Annabelle had to stop herself from yelling at Nell to just leave. She held back her opinion and nodded, submitting to Nell's decision.  

The Shrinkee's stomach flipped as Nell set Annabelle down onto the cold, stone floor. Nell's humongous form loomed over Annabelle as she stood up to her full height. Annabelle slowly backed away from Nell's massive slippers. She had a lot of feelings towards Nell at that moment, and being placed next to her gigantic feet wasn't helping how overwhelmed Annabelle felt.

Nell continued to work on the keypad when Annabelle noticed a light coming from underneath the door. The Shrinkee crept closer, appreciating the distance she was placing between herself and Nell's feet. 

Annabelle observed a crack between the floor and the door's underside. It wasn't large enough for a Shrinkee to get through for obvious reasons.

Annabelle frowned and looked closer. The crack wasn't wide enough for a normal Shrinkee to pass through.

She glanced up at Nell. The huge teenager was still struggling above her. Annabelle turned back to the crack. She hadn't considered actually contacting the colonies herself. She was still assuming Nell's parents would stop them at any second, but it had been several minutes and Nell had been allowed to fumble around with the keypad without any interference. 

Annabelle kneeled next to the crack. A gust of cool air wafted from the other side of the door. She wasn't sure—but did she actually have an opportunity?

She looked between Nell and the crack. The Shrinkee had humiliated herself in such a severe way. If she could salvage some information for Byte, maybe she wouldn't be a complete waste of a person.

Annabelle cupped her hands around her mouth for an impromptu amplifier for her voice. "Hey Nell!" She called up to the massive girl.

Nell's eyes shifted away from the keypad. She couldn't wipe the frustration from her face fast enough before she looked down towards Annabelle. 

Annabelle ignored the surge of fear that came from being near a giant radiating a negative emotion.

"I'm going to try and go under the door," she declared, pointing to the crack.

Nell furrowed her brow, "No Poppy, we don't know exactly what's behind there."

"It'll be fine," Annabelle said, "your parents will be coming soon. We don't have much time."

Nell's face contorted with anxiety, but she relented, "Fine, but be careful."

Annabelle nodded, turning to the crack. She grimaced. It seemed narrower than before. She got into a crawling position and began to squeeze herself through. 

It was a tight pinch to wiggle through. She went head first, which turned out to be a mistake. Annabelle's skull screamed as her head pressed against the door's bottom. She wanted to pull herself back, but she couldn't muster up the friction from her feet to pull body back. Instead she pushed forward, knowing fully well that her skull had fractured at least partly. 

Thankfully, Annabelle managed to get her head through. She grunted, swallowing screams as she managed to pull her arms past the door next. Her chest gave some resistance, but it was far easier to pull through than her head. Annabelle shimmied her way through the door, until she reached her ankles. Annabelle yanked one leg through, scratching her skin as she did so. She managed to pull through the other one, but not before a sickening crack shot across her leg.

Annabelle whimpered as she pulled her limp foot from under the crack. She was in a tremendous amount of pain, but she'd gotten through.

While she waited for her body to heal itself, Annabelle took the opportunity to observe her surroundings.  

The ceiling seemed to expand upwards forever, but the room's width was much smaller than the one she was just in.

The room was barren except for the center of the room, where four grey walls came together in a large square. The walls were too high and too solid to see what it was containing, but Annabelle knew she'd found one of the colonies. The Shrinkee didn't waste any time.

She limped over to walls, her bones healing with every movement. By the time she reached the walls she was fully healed.

She heard the sound of numerous voices as she came up to the wall closest to her. There was a Shrinkee sized metal door in the center of the wall. It seemed so out of place, given that Annabelle saw no other path inside. The Shrinkee gave an uncertain knock. 

"Um, hello?" She called, regretting her choices already. 

Silence greeted her as a response. She could hear noise coming from beyond the greater walls. Annabelle knocked harder.

"Is anyone there?" She yelled.

"W-Who's there?" A deep masculine voice shouted back. He would've sounded intimating if not for the utter bewilderment that coated his tone.

"Uh hi," Annabelle said, cursing her awkwardness, "Um, is there someone I can talk to?"

"Who are you?" He demanded.

Annabelle fiddled with her fingers. God, she didn't miss talking to new people. She didn't even know how to start. It was difficult to know what to say when she didn't even know if they were brainwashed or not.

She started with, "M-My name is Annabelle. I came from outside, the BSA took me too. I just—can I talk to the person in charge?"

There was another bout of silence—this one was more brief than before. 

"H-Hold on!" He shouted. Annabelle heard the sound of footsteps scurrying away. Her heart fell. She really didn't know how much time she had. Really, she was surprised the Sanos hadn't already caught them.

Her stomach uncurled when the door reopened. She jumped back when she saw what came out of the door. Two beefy Shrinkee men rushed out of the doorway. They held pitchforks, both pointed at her. Annabelle shot her hands up in a surrendering position. 

"W-Wait," she yelped. 

A third figure appeared through the door. He was also a man, but he wasn't nearly as muscular as the two men that threatened her with pitchforks. He had long blond hair tied in a low ponytail. The style reminded Annabelle of Byte. A long scar crossed from his brow to his chin. He was also using a makeshift crutch that looked to be made out of some kind of wood. 

He stood behind the men and their pitchforks. 

"Who are you?" He asked, his voice more curious than demanding. 

"A-Annabelle," she replied, "are you the one in charge?"

The man took a step forward. The other men tensed as he got closer to Annabelle. "Chief," one of them cautioned. His voice matched the one she'd first heard from behind the door.

The apparent "Chief" ignored them. He stared into her eyes so intensely that she almost looked away. He didn't blink as he walked up to her until he was only a few inches from her. 

She looked up at the lankly man. His eyes were a bright blue, yet they held a darkness in them that let her know he'd seen the worst parts of life.

"You're a Type 0." He stated it like he was identifying a type of bird. He was analytical, but intrigued. 

Annabelle flinched. She took a step back. The other men looked confused. They obviously had no idea what that meant. 

"You've heard about me?" She asked, taking another step back. 

He looked over her face, impassive. "No, but I've heard of your kind. And I know the BSA have recently acquired a Type 0," he said.

Annabelle frowned. He was making her sound like an alien. 

He tilted his head, his eyes still locked onto hers. "Why have you come here?" He inquired, for the first time his expression changed. His lips twisted into a slight frown.

Annabelle straightened up, "Q-Questions, I have questions."

The Chief's frown deepened. "You risk all of our lives for your curiosity?"

Annabelle moved closer, causing the men to raise their pitchforks again. She stopped in her tracks. The Chief gave them a quick look, and they lowered it again.

"It's not curiosity, I want to help you," Annabelle explained, eyeing the pitchforks with unease. 

"Help...us?" The Chief blinked, as if he didn't understand the concept. 

"Yes, if you could just tell me how you got captured by the BSA—"

The Chief tilted his chin up. "We are loyal to the Better Society Association. It does not matter how we came to be here, only that our lives are spent in service to them," he stated. 

Annabelle's heart sank.  

HE IS LYING.

Annabelle nearly jumped. She hadn't heard Poppy's voice in a while. She considered what she said. Poppy may have been on to something. They didn't have the same fervent devotion Toe Jam had. In fact, from the way they were looking at her, they seemed more afraid than anything.   

Annabelle placed her hand on her chest. "I swear I am not a spy for them. I only want to help you," she insisted. 

The Chief looked her over. His light eyes scrutinized her face. 

"It's just as I've heard," he said suddenly, "I cannot gauge what is the truth from just your words. Your kind is unparalleled at lying. Your face masks any lies that would spill from your mouth."

The men looked on, surprised that their Chief was unable to discern the truth from her. Annabelle shook her head, "No, I promise I'm not lying. I swear I just—"

"I never said you were lying," the Chief interrupted, "I said I would not be able to tell if you were. That places me at a huge disadvantage."

Annabelle clenched her fists. She was a Shrinkee, just like them, yet they looked at her with such hurtful distance.  

Before Annabelle could defend herself, the Chief continued, "Come with me."

Annabelle's eyes widened. The other men seeming similarly shocked.

"C-Chief!" One of them protested. But the Chief was already walking back towards the door. Annabelle quickly scurried after him, careful to avoid the pointy ends of the pitchfork the stunned men still held.

Annabelle followed him through the door. She had so many questions, but the words died in her throat when she saw what waited for her on the other side of the doorway.

Apparently the walls had been hiding an entire settlement. When they walked through the door way, she was instantly greeted with a bustling community. 

Annabelle immediately saw why Nell had called the colonies little villages—they essentially were. Huts lined the border of the settlement. People pulled carts full of a disgusting smelling dirt that Annabelle recognized as fertilizer. 

"Stay close to me," Chief ordered. Annabelle nodded and picked up her pace. She heard an anxiousness to his voice that gave her pause. 

She looked around to see what had unsettled him, when she felt dozens of eyes boring into her. She took a second glance at the people and realized they had stopped their bustling. They had all turned to look at her. She felt a familiar gaze fall upon her. Her eyes quickly turned away from the people, and the guards with pitchforks stepped around her and Chief, blocking them from the view of the crowd.

Annabelle swallowed, her mouth dry. "Is everyone here—"

"This colony only consists of men, yes," the Chief answered. 

"Oh."

"Don't worry, no one will touch you while you are with me," he assured. 

Annabelle's muscles slightly relaxed. She tried to keep her eyes on the Chief as they walked, but it was difficult to do so when she could feel the crowd staring at her. 

"Where are all the women and children?" She asked, following the Chief through the town square. 

The Chief's expression darkened, but only for a moment. His impassive mask quickly returned. The guards weren't so easily able to hide their feelings. Their faces contorted with bitterness and sorrow.

Instead of answering Annabelle, the Chief led her to a hut that was slightly larger than the others. He gestured for her to go inside, but Annabelle was distracted by something in her peripheral. 

She took a step back and gazed above and beyond the Chief's hut to see a potato—a normal sized potato. It loomed over the colony like a magnificent statute. She didn't know how she'd missed it before. 

One of the guards grabbed her arm and pulled her into the hut. The other guard slammed the door behind them.

The Chief was already sat at a wooden table in the middle of the hut that looked roughly crafted. It took up much of the small space that was allotted in the hut.

Annabelle took a seat in the stool across the Chief. "How did you grow a potato down here?" She inquired. She had more pressing things to ask, but she was perplexed over how they had managed to grow a crop without sunlight and water. She had so many questions. Did the BSA provide an already grown potato? Did they help them grow it?

The Chief crossed his arms, "It's more than likely the BSA knows exactly where you are."

Annabelle shifted in her seat, annoyed the Chief had ignored her. "Yes, that's true. I don't know why they haven't come after me yet—"

"Is this about Eric and Evan?" He suddenly inquired. Before Annabelle could even begin to voice her confusion, the Chief continued, "If you've come to determine whether Eric told us anything about what he saw—the answer is, no he didn't."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Annabelle said.

The Chief eyed her. He was silent, staring at her face again. Then he spoke.

"They're testing me—or you—or both of us," the Chief stated. His voice was monotone, "They're always testing to see what we do." His eyes glossed over, as if he were getting lost in a memory. 

She leaned forward. She asked gently, "How did you get here?"

The Chief, who had been revisiting something in his mind, stared at her. His face softened. Slowly, his muscular arms uncrossed. He opened his mouth, when he caught the gaze of one of the guards. The pitchfork wielding man gave his head a small forbidding shake.

The Chief snapped his eyes back over to Annabelle. His face hardened again, blocking off whatever memory he'd been considering telling her. His eyes filled with distrust and his face contorted, twisting his expression into something nasty. 

He stood up and turned his back to her. "Even your face is dangerous," he said. "I do not know if you are working with the BSA, or you are another captured soul. Either way, you will remain here until one of our owners comes to get you. I will not allow your presence here to endanger the lives of my men. They have already lost so much, and we have come too far—"

"I came here to help you," she defended herself, jumping to her feet. "You're not alone, there are others who can help!"

The Chief nodded for the guards to follow him. They started to file out after him. Annabelle rushed after them, but a loud explosion from outside the hut shook the very ground where Annabelle stood. She stumbled a bit before she caught herself on the table.  

A thunderous voice boomed all around them. "Poppy! I did it, I got the door open!"

Dread poured into Annabelle. She needed more time. The men lost all color in their faces. Terror gripped the guards. 

Annabelle's wide eyes landed on the Chief. He clenched his crutch. His face was pale. He whipped his head towards the guards. 

"With me," he ordered. 

The guards snapped out of their fear-induced stupor. They were by the Chief's side in an instant. A rhythmic booming shook the Shrinkees. Nell was walking up to the colony. 

Annabelle ran up to the door, but the guards pushed her back. "Stay," the Chief commanded, "let me talk to her." His eyes were full of distrust. "I don't know what you'll say to her if I let you speak first."

"No," Annabelle protested, "I know her. I won't say anything that will get you in trouble. I promise."

The Chief continued for the door. He answered her as he turned his back to her. "Be that as it may, I cannot take that risk. Wait here, this will not take long," he answered.

"Wait I—"

The men exited the hut, closing the door and shutting Annabelle away. The Shrinkee ran up to the door and attempted to open it, but it was instantly slammed shut again.

The gruff voice of one of the guards snarled at her, "Stay in there."

Annabelle kicked the door. "Will you just let me—"

The door vibrated as the guard pounded against it, silencing her. "Fuck," she hissed. The powerful shaking of the footsteps only grew stronger and stronger. Annabelle had to hold onto the table to stay upright. 

Finally it stopped. 

Nell's voice rang through the colony, "Um...hello. Where is Poppy?" 

Annabelle heard the muffled reply of the Chief. She pressed her ear against the door to make out what he was saying, but was unable to decipher anything of use.

Nell's voice, however, rang out clear. "Oh okay, well did you talk to her? Did you tell her what you need help with?"

There was another muffled answer from the Chief. Nell responded, "There has to be something you need or would like help wi—is that a potato?" 

The ground shook as Nell presumably moved towards the vegetable. "How did you grow that down here? Did Mom give you access to LED lights to grow this? This really—"

Nell's voice broke off into a squeal that rattled Annabelle. Not too long, a tremendous quake brought Annabelle to her knees. The hut threatened to collapse on itself.

Panicked shouting erupted from outside. 

"Sorry, sorry," Nell grunted. Annabelle quickly jumped up. It didn't take her long to figure out Nell had slipped and fell. 

The giant freshman groaned, "Ugh, where are my glasses?"

Annabelle hurried for the door. Nell with impaired vision was a recipe for disaster. She slammed her palm against the door. "Let me out," she called.

An ear rattling crunching sound struck from outside the hut. "Shit," Nell hissed. The shouting grew louder, and screams roared from beyond the door. 

"Sorry!" Nell squeaked again, "Move away, I can't see—"

Another boom accompanied by a crunch and more screams erupted. Annabelle pushed harder against the door. It budged open slightly, but wouldn't open enough for the Shrinkee to escape. Something was blocking it. Annabelle rammed her shoulder against it again. It opened up more, but Annabelle still couldn't get through.

Thunderous crunching, stomping, and cracking continued from outside. The terror filled shrieks fueled Annabelle's efforts.

She threw herself against the door—hard. Her shoulder definitely wasn't okay, but the door swung open. Annabelle flew forward, tripping over something. She looked back and nearly threw up from what she saw. Splayed in front of the door was one of the guards. The entirety of his torso upwards was gone.

Rather, it was crushed. Only a bloody, mangled clump of skin had been left where his head and stomach and everything in between should've been. 

Annabelle's breath was caught in her throat. It'd been a while since she'd seen something so horrific. Annabelle's attention was snatched from the mangled corpse when the Chief's hut exploded in front of her. A colossal hand collided on top of it, shattering it into rubble. 

Annabelle followed the hand upwards to see Nell's frantic face, contorted and confused. Her glasses were gone from her face. She was kneeling. Her eyes squinted downwards and her hand repeatedly grazed the ground as she tried to find her missing eyewear. 

Each time her hand met the ground, destruction followed. Nell seemingly was unaware of the countless huts and people that were obliterated with each movement she made.

Annabelle was dropped to the floor when a man bumped into her, shrieking. They both fell, his large frame on top of hers. For a moment their eyes met, but his were unfocused with terror. His bloody face was twisted with fear. He scrambled to his feet and started to run away. 

At that moment, Nell stood up to her full immense height. Still squinting, she took another step. Annabelle crouched down instinctively as the humongous freshman's foot created a shadow over head. It passed over her and landed directly onto the poor man who'd run into her. His existence was ended in seconds. Blood splattered all around the foot. Some landed on Annabelle. Nell's other foot quickly joined them. It was also covered in blood, but a thick white substance also coated it. Annabelle was confused until her eye caught were the potato was—or had been. The huge vegetable had been squished and destroyed, its remnants scattered all around the colony. Nell must've accidently stepped on it.

The shouting of the men became muffled as Annabelle's heart pounded in her ears. She was paralyzed by her surroundings. Huts had been destroyed—crushed. Men lay on the ground, their bodies crumbled and mushed. 

POWERFUL. OUR GODDESS IS POWERFUL. LOOK HOW EASILY SHE SNUFFS THEM OUT WITHOUT EVEN TRYING.

Annabelle's lip trembled. Tears stung her eyes. She had to say something. She had to stop Nell's accidental rampage. Yet when she opened her mouth, the only thing she felt herself producing was the rising bile that threatened to erupt out of her. 

She swallowed, pushing past her revulsion. Annabelle's legs were jelly, but she managed to move them towards the stumbling gigantic freshman. With each misstep Nell took, Annabelle struggled to remain upright. Nell's foot steps were like brief earthquakes that rattled Annabelle's entire being.

Annabelle nearly was within earshot when something gripped her ankle. Annabelle, already unstable, tripped onto the ground. Her head snapped towards the obstacle that had caused her to fall. 

She froze when she realized what had stopped her. Or rather who. Disgust swept over Annabelle as she looked at the Chief. The once steel faced man had been halved. Yet unlike his guard, half of the Chief had been been crushed vertically. The right side of his body was a mush of flattened intestines, bones, and skin.

Annabelle was too horrified to even pity him. He didn't even look as though he should've been alive. Although he looked like death, he still gripped Annabelle's ankle with a tightness that would leave a mark.

"M-My w...wife..." he breathed, his words almost drowned in the blood that streamed out of his mouth. Annabelle couldn't say anything. Her wide eyes just stared at him. She knew it was wrong. She should've been comforting him, but she couldn't force herself to move.

More words dribbled out of lips, painted with the deep red of his blood. When he spoke, a splattering of tiny drops landed on Annabelle's legs.

"My wife...and daughter...they are in...another colony...BSA said...if we grew crops we could see our...families...pl..please...I need them to...be..safe..."His grip released from Annabelle's leg. His breath slowed until it stopped entirely.

Annabelle blinked. Dead. He was dead. He'd been alive—imposing and breathing—only minutes ago, but now he was dead. She stared into his lifeless eyes. There was nothing there.

A scream pierced through her ears. Annabelle didn't want to turn towards it. She couldn't take anymore death. The Chief's cold eyes gazed back at her. They were empty and hollow. 

She needed to be the same. 

Annabelle closed her eyes. She allowed the screams to wash over her until they were only distant noise in the background. She followed of the Shrinkee mantra. Breathe in. Breathe out. Don't freak out. 

Annabelle gently removed the Chief's hand from her leg. She leaned forward and closed his eyes shut. Annabelle found her footing as she stood back up.

She walked over to where Nell was bent over, still searching for glasses—her hands crushing everything as she brushed across the colony for her missing eyewear. Annabelle's footsteps were light and steady. She walked through the tremors created by Nell's searching.

Annabelle stepped up to the enormous college student. She looked her over. She was still so oblivious as to the chaos she was causing. 

"Nell," Annabelle called out to her, voice hollow, but strong. The huge freshman didn't hear her. She continued to cause destruction, clueless. Another hut collapsed under her massive hand.

"Penelope!" Annabelle shouted.

Nell flinched and finally stopped. Her brows scrunched together. 

"Poppy?" She called. Her eyes still narrowed as she attempted to see. "Poppy is that you?"

Annabelle took a deep breath. She declared, "Nell, you have to stop. You killed—you're hurting everyone."

Nell's face drained of all color. "Really? Oh god. I told them to get out of the way," she cried.

"Just stay still," Annabelle said. She was so exhausted. 

"But I need—"

"I'll find your glasses," Annabelle said, "just stay there."

Nell thought for a moment, but nodded. Annabelle trudged through the colony. She passed half dead men. She passed corpses that were mangled and crushed.  

Annabelle ignored them all. She couldn't let herself feel. She walked through the aftermath of Nell's clumsiness with a dull heart.

Finally, she saw it. Near the front gate a part of the glasses' frames poked out from behind the colony's wall. Annabelle didn't know how it had landed there, but it was on the other side of the wall. Annabelle would've been impressed with Nell's clumsiness if it hadn't been so deadly.

She toiled over to the gate's door that she'd been let in before, passing the grinded bodies as she did so. The Shrinkee opened the door and was faced with the gigantic eyewear. She stopped herself from calling out to Nell. She wasn't sure the kind of damage the massive freshman might cause retrieving her glasses.

Annabelle was weighing her options when a beeping sound echoed through the room. A second later, the door opened. The massive figure of Dr. Sano strutted through, flanked by several suits.

Annabelle slumped to her knees, allowing her exhaustion to take over. A part of her was relieved. She just wanted everything to be over.

The footsteps of the giants shook Annabelle's small body as they came closer. She kept her gaze to the ground. A shadow fell over top of her.  

She heard Dr. Sano tsk from above. "What an expensive lesson to learn," she sighed. 

Annabelle didn't have an opportunity to consider what Dr. Sano meant. She was swiftly scooped up in the colossal woman's slender fingers. 

Annabelle kept her head down. She held onto the numbness. She couldn't feel. It would be too much.

"Mom is that you?" Nell's flustered voice rang out, "Poppy is—"

"I have her," Dr. Sano answered, "I'm going to clean her up. I suggest you do the same for yourself. Once you're finished, meet your father and I in the west parlor. We need to talk."

"Mom I—"

Dr. Sano addressed the suits, ignoring her daughter, "See what's salvageable. Bring any survivors to the lab on sub level 4 for quality inspection."

Dr. Sano tightened her fingers around Annabelle, securing the Shrinkee in her grip. She started walking towards the exit when she stopped for a moment.

"For the love of god, someone please hand Penelope her glasses," she ordered. With that she left, carrying a hollow Annabelle in her palm.

---

Annabelle stared at her hands. They were so clean, but she felt as though they were dripping with blood. She was in the parlor, freshly dressed in a dress that smelled like soap, sitting on another expensive table. The adult Sanos talked above her, musing over how much they lost scientifically and financially. They also seemed relieved that Naomi was away, working overtime handling preparations for whatever she had planned for Annabelle's former teacher. 

Mr. Sano stroked Annabelle's back, lacking the same grace and soothing his eldest daughter possessed. 

"How long were you planning to let them be down there—unattended?" Mr. Sano asked, his voice not carrying the accusatory tone the question would typically hold.

Dr. Sano replied with a sigh, "I didn't expect Penelope to be able to get inside to reach the colony."

Mr. Sano allowed his lips to slightly curl. "Our little girl certainly is resourceful," he noted, "I'm just relieved she didn't stumble on—" He cut himself off. His gaze fell upon Annabelle. His strong finger continued caressing her. "And it definitely was interesting watching Poppy interact with those colony bugs." He asked his wife, "Did you get the info you were looking for?"

Dr. Sano responded, "Yes, their response to her confirmed some things...and raised several questions."

Annabelle kept her head lowered and her gaze low. The chief had been right. They purposefully let them speak to one another so they could spy on them. 

Annabelle's shoulders slumped. It was all such a fucking waste. So much death for just an experiment. 

Mr. Sano grunted, "Well I'm glad you got what you wanted darling, but can you please clue me on when you make decisions like these—especially when it involves the colonies. You know how long we've been crafting the perfect angle for the public—and now just like that—one of our main agricultural colonies is gone. We're going to have to reassess with PR."

"I know honey," Dr. Sano said, her voice betraying her exhaustion, "I apologize for the disruption, but Poppy's blood tests didn't have the result I expected. I just needed to see her interact with Shrinkees in person. This was the perfect opportunity."

Annabelle stayed still. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Mr. Sano questioned, "And your findings?"

"The results of the blood tests are inconsistent with what I saw today," Dr. Sano said, causing Annabelle's heart to pound in her chest. "I'd like to do more testing, but I suspect I won't be able to any time soon since—"

A knock on the door interrupted her. Mr. Sano retracted his finger from Annabelle. 

"Come in," he ordered, his voice much more stern than before. Annabelle heard the sound of slippers shuffling against the hardwood floor. The faint smell of lemons tickled Annabelle's nose. The Shrinkee kept her head down. She couldn't look at Nell.

The table shook slightly as Nell took a seat across from her parents.

"Penelope—" Dr. Sano tried to start.

"I'm sorry," Nell cried, "I shouldn't have gone down there without permission."

Mr. Sano's voice immediately lost its edge at Nell's teary voice. "Baby, why did you go down there?" He inquired.

Nell whimpered, "I wanted to see if they needed help."

"Did Poppy ask you to do this?" Dr. Sano asked. Annabelle tensed at the question.

"No," Nell blurted, "I suggested it to Poppy...I was trying to impress her."

Dr. Sano exhaled, "Sweetie, we have protocols with how we deal with bugs for a reason. Because you wanted to help, we've lost so much inventory—not to mention the strides we were making in research." 

"I'm so sorry. I never should have went. I ruined everything," she whispered, "All of your hard work is gone because of me."

Annabelle's mouth turned dry. Her stomach twisted at Nell's words.  

Mr. Sano added, "And you probably scared little Poppy over here. Your mother says she was covered in blood."

Annabelle heard Nell swallow. She spoke, her voice quiet and sincere. "Poppy I can't even—I'm so sorry I put you through all of that. I should have just listened to you and went back upstairs," she remarked.

"Why are you apologizing to me?" 

Annabelle didn't know at what point her thoughts had been words spoken out loud, but she was far too furious to hold herself back.

She finally lifted her gaze from the table. She glowered at Nell, who was freshly bathed and in her pajamas. All traces of homicide was washed from her person. Still, Annabelle could still hear the screams, she could smell the blood.

"W-What?" Nell said, " Because I didn't listen to you and I-I scared you—"

"Who the hell cares about me?" Annabelle snapped. She stood up, her eyes locked onto the confused looking girl. "Nell, all of those men—all of those people—they're dead. Don't you understand that?"

Nell's eyes started to pool with tears. She sniffed, "P-Poppy I'm sorry."

"Stop fucking apologizing to me," Annabelle exploded. Nell flinched. The Shrinkee knew the adult Sano's were watching, but frankly she didn't give a shit.

"I'm not the one who's dead," she shouted, "you nearly wiped out an entire colony of people. They aren't coming back, Nell. Because of you, they will never see their families again."

"Poppy—"

"When you got your glasses back, did you look? Did you look down at the all of the people splattered below you? Did you see their huts destroyed? Did you see their squished bodies?" Annabelle yelled, tears filling her own eyes.

Nell's head drooped. A tense quiet fell over the room.

She muttered, "I don't know what to say."

Annabelle's fists unclenched. Her anger gave way to something else—a desperate desire for the Nell she thought she knew to return. The one who was kind and didn't want to participate in her family's horrific games. 

She walked up to Nell, her face longing for some kind of assurance. "Say that you're devastated over the lives you took. Say that you are going to always see their faces when you close your eyes at night. Say that their deaths are just as horrific as any non-Shrinkee's," Annabelle demanded.

Nell raised her head up, just enough to meet Annabelle's eyes. A tear rolled down her cheek. "Poppy..." was all she could manage to say. 

Annabelle shook her head. Disappointment flooded into her. "You really don't see Shrinkees as people, do you?" She asked, her heart breaking. "Even me."

"I love you," she cried, slamming her hands onto the table. Annabelle shook, but managed to remain standing. 

"Like a person?" Annabelle shot back, "Or like a pet?"

Nell sniffed, tears flowing freely, "I love you Poppy, I love how funny and smart you are. I love that you don't mind all of my dorky hobbies. I love that you're so kind and beautiful."

Annabelle stared up at the huge, sobbing freshman. Keeping her voice even, she asked, "If right now—right this second—you found out there was a cure for HDD, would you give it me so we could date as equals out there?"

Nell opened her mouth to respond when Annabelle stopped her, "Or would you rather me stay this size forever—imprinted onto you?"

Nell blinked. Her mouth slowly closed and her eyes fell back to the table. 

Annabelle nodded slowly. She bit down on her tongue to stop her tears from falling. Annabelle walked over to the adult Sanos, refusing to look at Nell for another second. She plopped down in front of Mr. Sano and cradled her knees to her chest. 

"From now on I'll just stay in the cage when Goddess Naomi is away," Annabelle said to the table.

Mr. Sano's voice was gentle, but firm, "That's not really for you to decide, little Poppy—"

Nell sniffled, with a hiccup, "I-It's okay, Daddy. I'll give her some space for now."

Dr. Sano inserted, "Baby, are you sure?"

"Yeah," she sniffled again, before speaking to Annabelle, "Poppy, it may not be the way you want, but I really do love you. I still stick by with what I said—my sister and her friends don't understand or appreciate you the way I do."

Annabelle glared at the table. "If you're so different from Naomi and the others, then why do you sound exactly like them?" She snapped. 

Before Nell could respond, Annabelle whipped her head up towards Dr. and Mr. Sano. She glowered up at them, jumping to her feet. All the rage she felt for the murdered Shrinkees in the front of her mind.

"You can't hide your crimes away forever," she seethed, "people will find out what you've done."

Mr. Sano chuckled while Dr. Sano's lips curled into an amused smile. Mr. Sano patted Annabelle on the head with his massive finger. 

"Oh Poppy, we know that already, but I think you'll be surprised by the reaction we get," he said. 

Annabelle pushed his finger away. She was too angry to digest his words. All she knew was she wanted the BSA to burn.

Dr. Sano poked Annabelle's stomach, making her fall onto her behind. "If I were you I'd channel my anger into a more worthy target."

Annabelle's rage filled eyes bore into the doctor, but her fury only made Dr. Sano's smile grow. 

"I see why the girls like you so much—" she said, "—so spirited. But it would be a shame for you to waste all of your anger on us—not when Naomi has been working so hard to secure your revenge."

Annabelle's rage faltered for a moment. Her face briefly flashed with confusion.

Mr. Sano clarified with a question that shot sour bile up Annabelle's throat. 

"You wouldn't force your Goddess to handle your former teacher all by herself, would you?"


End Notes:

Sorry it ended so abruptly, but I just really wanted to upload this chapter no matter what!

Thanks guys for worrying about me. I've been writing during these last few months, so hopefully the next chapter won't have as much as a gap in publishing time.

I hope you guys liked this one, next chapter is gonna be big for all you Naomi fans! 

Chapter 38 by WriteofPassage
Author's Notes:

Hey guys, I'm back from the dead! Sorry for the super delay. The end of last year got insanely busy for me, but like I said before, I don't plan on abandoning this story (we've come too far, lol).

I have another long one for you guys today--it's the least I can do after such a long leave of absence. I seriously appreciate all the well wishes and comments. They were a big factor in making sure I took time out of my schedule to write.



Annabelle stared up at the ceiling far above her cage. The fibers of the carpet tickled her as she lay on her back. She flexed her toes, listening to the dull hum of the centralized air flow out the air ducts of Naomi's bedroom.

Nothing. There was so much nothing happening. Nell had respected her request not to see her any longer. What that left was a huge chunk of free time for Annabelle. 

INSTEAD OF LAZING AWAY, YOU SHOULD BE PREPARING TO ASSIST OUR GODDESS IN DESTROYING THAT VILE MAN.

Annabelle grimaced at Poppy's voice rattling on in her head. All the quiet solitude had left ample time for Poppy to pester her abut Mr. Acker's imminent destruction.

"That has nothing to do with me," she muttered, rolling onto her stomach.

HOW COULD IT NOT PERTAIN TO US? OUR GODDESS IS SEEKING REVENAGE FOR HIS ACTIONS AGAINST YOU.

"Let Naomi do whatever she wants to do," Annabelle grunted. Her cheek pressed against the carpet. Her nose had officially adapted to the smell of the sock-carpet. 

YOU CANNOT ABANDON OUR GODDESS' PLANS.

"How can I abandon something I was never a part of?" Annabelle exhaled. 

Poppy's voice turned bitter. YOUR SELFISHNESS KNOWS NO

Annabelle sat up, stretching, "Yeah yeah, I'm a selfish bitch who doesn't deserve her Goddess because she doesn't want to participate in torturing some guy."

"SOME GUY" WHO DARED TO TOUCH WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO OUR GODDESSES. YOU SHOULD

The doorknob began to turn, ending Poppy's lecture. Annabelle stood to her feet, thankful for the interruption, but dreading the upcoming interaction with the giantess.

The door opened, and Naomi thundered in. She spun around and locked the door. She was a whirlwind of energy, and Annabelle already felt herself becoming swept up in it. 

Naomi was looming over her cage in a second. Her features were a lot softer than Annabelle anticipated. She looked down at Annabelle with exhausted eyes.

Wordlessly, she opened the cage. Her gigantic hand slinked inside. It fell on top of her and wrapped her into a tight fist.

Annabelle was pulled up high into the air until she was right in front of Naomi's huge, beautiful face. Naomi gave her a soft smile that made Annabelle's traitorous heart pound. The giantess walked over to her bed and sat down against the headboard. 

She stroked Annabelle's hair. Her lips pouted as she spoke in a baby voice.

"Kwisses, I need widdle kwisses from my Poppy," she cooed.

Annabelle cringed, but Naomi's lips were already on her face. She peppered Annabelle with sloppy smooches. Naomi squealed through her kisses, "You are the cutest widdlest, most special-est widdle Shrinkee in the whole wide world."

Naomi's saliva covered Annabelle's face. The Shrinkee kept her eyes closed just remained still in Naomi's fist as she was smothered by the giantess' lips.

Naomi continued on without a break for a while. Annabelle lost track of time and just let the giantess go on and on. Her mind drifted. The irony that she'd complained about nothing happening wasn't lost on her. She would've taken hours of boredom over Naomi's cloying babbling.

Finally the giantess seemed to slowing down, "My widdle perfect Poppy Woppy. I love you so much."

Annabelle blinked, trying to get the saliva from her eyes. "I love you too, Goddess," she managed to breathe out.

Naomi squealed again and re-puckered her lips. Annabelle's stomach dropped. She couldn't take anymore.

"Goddess, can I ask you a question?" Annabelle blurted out before Naomi could restart her assault.

The giantess paused and to Annabelle's relief—retracted her lips. She blinked and then smiled down at the Shrinkee.

"Of course, my widdle cutie-patootie," she said, tickling Annabelle's stomach.

As the Shrinkee laughed, she hurriedly thought of a question to ask. "Um, what did you do with that fabric?" She inquired.

Naomi's eyebrows scrunched. "Fabric?" She repeated.

"Uh yeah," Annabelle said, "you got it when I did the photoshoot with Mr. Sano."

Naomi's massive mouth formed into a small circle. "Oh," she breathed, blowing air onto Annabelle. "That fabric. I haven't done anything with it yet."

"Really?" Annabelle asked, trying to keep Naomi talking instead of kissing, "You seemed like you wanted it for something specific."

Naomi's lip twitched ever so slightly, "I mean yeah, I was considering some stuff..." She trailed off.

"Yeah? Like what?" 

Annabelle was surprised to see a slight blush was across Naomi's cheeks. The giantess moved past her question.

"You're such a curious little Shrinkee today," Naomi purred, tickling Annabelle with her finger. 

Laughter was forced again from the captive Shrinkee. Thankfully, unlike Nell, Naomi knew when to stop her tickling assault.  

She smiled down at Annabelle. "Poppy, are you hungry? It's about time for a snack," she said.

Annabelle held back a sigh. She was relieved she would get a break from Naomi's lips, but it hadn't gone unnoticed how Naomi sidestepped her question.

The Shrinkee nodded, "Sure Goddess." 

Naomi's smile grew. She wrapped her fingers around Annabelle's shrunken body. Annabelle couldn't help but feel secure in the giantess' hand. Naomi walked out of her bedroom and through the halls of the Sano's grand manor. 

Annabelle peeked through Naomi's fingers. The magnificent decorations were styled through the halls right up to the kitchen. 

Naomi's slippers slapped against the marble floor of the kitchen for a second before her stride halted. The giantess' fingers tightened around the Shrinkee. 

Annabelle was confused at the giantess' sudden pause. 

"Calm down, I'm leaving, I'm leaving."

Annabelle understood. The Shrinkee tensed at Nell's voice. It sounded like her mouth was full. Naomi continued to move into the kitchen—slower.

Naomi snarled, "What is wrong with you? Why are you stuffing your face?"

Her mouth still apparently full, Nell replied, "Lena made this for me. I just got an 'A' on one of my finals so she surprised me with a sundae to celebrate."

A woman's voice, Lena, inserted, "Young Miss, I can also make you a—"

Naomi cut her off, "Why are you talking?" Her voice was even and disinterested. Annabelle flinched at the giantess' rudeness. Nell sucked her tongue in disapproval.

Lena stammered out, "I-I'm—My apologizes Young Miss." 

"Just cut up some fruit and cheese and bring it to my room," she ordered. She was already turning and heading back to her bedroom when the servant replied.

"Yes Young Miss," she squeaked.

Naomi strutted back towards her bedroom. When she returned, she closed the door a plopped down onto the bed, shaking Annabelle along with her hand.

Light found the Shrinkee when the giantess raised her hand to her humungous, grinning face. 

"Poppy," she chirped, "are you so excited to eat your widdle biddle cheese and fruit?"

"Y-Yes Goddess," Annabelle said, still trying to grapple with the fact that the same Naomi who'd been so mean to that servant, was the same cooing giant girl beaming down at her. 

Annabelle squeaked up at Naomi, "Aren't you hungry, Goddess?" 

Naomi raised her eyebrows before a wide smile spread across her face. She brought Annabelle close to her lips. The plush pillows brushed across Annabelle's face as she whispered. 

"Are you offering yourself, Poppy?"

Annabelle's entire body tingled. Fear prickled throughout her, but there was something else that accompanied it.  

Annabelle typically kept her gaze away from the giantesses' mouth, but her eyes were locked on the gigantic pink thing. Beyond her lips was a hot, humid, wet cave that offered only darkness. Still, Annabelle couldn't look away.

GO IN.

Annabelle clenched her hands.

GO IN AND GIVE YOURSELF TO OUR GODDESS. BECOME HERS COMPLETELY. COAT YOURSELF IN HER SALIVA AND PLUMMET INTO THE DEPTHS OF HER WARM BODY.

Annabelle slowly raised her hands towards Naomi's lips. Just before she touched them, the giantess pulled her away.

She giggled and smiled down at her. "Just kidding," she laughed, tickling her stomach. 

Annabelle tried to remember how to breathe. She forced herself to give Naomi a small smile. The punk-rock giantess beamed back at her, when there was a knock at the door.

"Pardon me, Young Miss, I have brought the cheese and fruit," Lena said from behind the door, her voice shaky. 

Naomi wiggled her finger against Annabelle's torso. "Time for num nums," she cooed, low enough that Lena wouldn't be able to hear her. 

Annabelle's heart pounded as Naomi headed for the door. Before, she'd only felt pure terror from the giantesses' mouths. That had been...different. 

Her stomach twisted. 

Her time was running out. She needed to see Steven.

Poppy was coming for her.


----

"Goddess, can I ask you a favor?"

Naomi's voice came back clear through the cage's speaker. "That's funny Poppy, I was just about to ask you the same thing—well—not ask," she said, her voice somewhat breathy. She sounded like she was walking.

Annabelle swallowed. "Um, what did you need?" She inquired. 

Naomi replied, "You go first, Poppy. I'll tell you in a second."

Annabelle nodded, playing with the ends of her hair. "Right, um, could Steven come over—and Bitsy?" She quickly added, cursing herself internally for possibly raising suspicion. 

Naomi was silent for a moment—except for the sounds of her breath. "You want to invite your little friends over for a play date?" She said with a soft chuckle. The lack of baby voice let Annabelle know she wasn't alone.

Warmth spread to the Shrinkee's cheeks. "Yes Goddess," she replied. 

"I'll think about it," Naomi said, "But now it's time for my favor."

Annabelle tensed. "Yes Goddess?"

"Come closer to the speaker," she ordered. 

Annabelle allowed her feet to guide her. Her toes scrunched the carpet anxiously. She stood in front of the keypad.

"I want you to listen closely, Poppy," Naomi commanded. Annabelle leaned in towards the speaker. "Let me know when you're ready," Naomi said.

Annabelle swallowed again. She moved even closer. "I'm ready—"

A gust of air shot out of the speaker. It collided with Annabelle's face. The Shrinkee jumped back. The room started to spin. Annabelle fell to her knees. Nausea threatened to consume her. 

Annabelle collapsed onto the floor, her eyes unfocused. In her fading vision, she saw Naomi's bedroom door open. An enormous figure made its way over to the cage. Its shadow covered her.

The last thing she saw before she lost consciousness was a figure reaching to lift up her cage.

---

Annabelle's head was pounding before she even opened her eyes. She groaned, holding her hand to her head.

"Shit," she hissed. She sat up and was surprised to find that she was sitting. Annabelle forced her eyes open. 

The Shrinkee's world stopped. Her breath ceased. Her mouth dried and her heart ached with every beat.

She was in a classroom. She was in his classroom. Annabelle's wide eyes scanned everywhere around her. There was no mistaking it. The decorations and seating were slightly changed, but the structure was exactly the same. From the ceilings to the white board, it was all the same.

Annabelle was back in her 12th grade Statistics class. She sat at a desk. It was the same desk her high school used. 

The Shrinkee stood up and spun around the empty classroom. As she moved she noticed what she was wearing. She wore a short plaid skirt and knee high white socks. Her torso was covered in a white button down styled with a matching red tie. A dark blazer finished off the outfit. 

Annabelle slowly touched her hair. Two low pigtails.

She was dressed as a school girl. 

"Poppy," Annabelle muttered to herself. Then louder, she called out in the empty classroom, "Poppy!"

She had to be dreaming. It was definitely a dream. A low moan rang out from behind the teacher's desk at the front of the classroom. 

Annabelle jumped. "Hello?" She called.

"What happened?" A groggy voice groaned. 

Annabelle's heart dropped. She recognized the voice. "Mr. Acker?" She breathed.

A man gathered himself up from behind the desk. His hand ran through his disheveled brown hair. A scraggly beard covered his jaw. Still, despite his haggard appearance, Annabelle saw the handsome face all the girls in her class were infatuated by. 

His blue eyes widened when they fell onto her. 

"Anna?" He said, sounding equally as shocked as she was. 

It was then Annabelle realized she unfortunately was not dreaming. Her legs gave out and she collapsed onto her chair. 

She gripped the sides of her head and lowered her gaze to her desk. "Shit shit shit," she repeated. 

Every time she got the tiniest bit comfortable, the giantesses had to remind her that they were actually insane. 

Mr. Acker started to step towards her. "I heard that you had...how are you still...?"

Before he could get within ten feet of her, Annabelle jumped out of her seat and took a step back. Mr. Acker stopped in his tracks. He put his hands up in a surrendering position. 

"You don't have to be afraid of me," he said, "I promise I had nothing to do with us being here." His face contorted with pity, "Anna, I'm sorry but, if you're here then that means you were shrunken. He hesitated before adding, "I'm sorry, I never knew that you were also a..." He trailed off. 

Annabelle turned from him. She couldn't do this. Took a deep breath, trying to calm her pounding heart. She exhaled.

"Do you remember how you got here?" Mr. Acker inquired. He continued, "Some bald guy sucker punched me and then brought me to a warehouse. He kept me there—they didn't even give me any food or anything—then some other guys came back with a device—I think it was a stimulator now that I think about it—and they shrunk me."

His eyes darted around the room. "This is my old classroom, right?" He said, his voice was getting louder. He spun around, taking in everything. "What the fuck is going on?"

A buzzing rang through the classroom. Both Shrinkees' hands shot up to cover their ears. 

Over the static radio, a voice boomed. It was so chipper, it took Annabelle a second to recognize it.

"Why hello, and welcome to class," Naomi's bouncy voice chirped. 

Mr. Acker called up at the ceiling. "Who are you? What do you want with us?" He demanded.

Naomi ignored him, "Today we'll be having a pop quiz. Don't worry, you won't need a pen or paper, you can just call out the answer if you know it." 

Mr. Acker slammed his fist against his desk. "Damn it! Tell me what the fuck is going on."

Naomi continued on, "This first question is just for you Mr. Acker, so get ready." She cleared her throat. "Can you name five students you have taught over the years?"

Mr. Acker's face twisted with confusion. "What are you playing at?" He asked.

"You have ten seconds," Naomi said, her voice still bouncy.

Mr. Acker paled. "Shit," he hissed. He looked up at the ceiling, "Ashley, Kelsey, Sasha, Heather, and uh, Anna," he answered, glancing at Annabelle.

Annabelle wrapped her arms around herself. She wasn't surprised by his answers. They were all female students—and she was sure Naomi had also noticed.

"Interesting," Naomi chuckled, "All right, you pass the first round."

Mr. Acker rubbed his face. His fingers transformed his skin into an angry red. "Just fucking tell me what you want," he snapped. 

"Second question," Naomi continued without missing a beat, "And don't worry, this one's yours again, Mr. Acker."

Annabelle's former teacher started to pace around the front of the classroom. His square jaw was clenched. He said nothing. Naomi kept going. 

"Have you ever acted as an advisor for any extracurricular activities? And if so, name three," she said.

Mr. Acker scowled, "Is this about my teaching? Were you one of my students?"

"Ten, nine, eight—"

"Shit," he cursed, sharply inhaling his breath between his teeth, "Yes I did—fuck—god I don't know—dance, cheerleading, and softball?"

Naomi's voice rang through the classroom. "Wow, you sure are athletic for a math teacher, aren't you?" She noted.

Mr. Acker looked up at the ceiling. He scratched at his beard, irritated. "Did you not pass one of my classes? Is that what this is about?" He demanded.

There was a short pause before Naomi spoke again.

"Final question, Mr. Acker," she started to which his nostrils expelled a gust of air. "How many of your students have you tried to sleep with?" She asked.

Mr. Acker's arms dropped to his sides. His face darkened. His eyes still were locked up on the ceiling. 

"What?" He said gravely. 

"I think we both know what I asked," Naomi said, her voice still bright. She added, "This question is open to the entire class, so feel free to answer too, Poppy."

Annabelle flinched. Mr. Acker's gaze turned to her. He showed a mixture of confusion at her apparent change in name. There was also a deep suspicion aimed at her. 

"Anna," he said slowly, "do you know what's going on here?"

Annabelle shook her head and took a step backwards. Her foot met a chair, and it knocked over onto the ground.

Mr. Acker stepped around the desk. "Anna, you need to tell me what you know right now," he said. 

Annabelle took another step back, "I-um—"

He started walking towards her, "Anna, if you said something that you didn't mean that's okay. I won't be angry, we just need to clear up any misunderstandings."

Tears prickled Annabelle's eyes. Her back hit the wall of the classroom. Mr. Acker's large frame was over her in a second. His meaty hands gripped both of her arms, holding her in place. Annabelle's lip trembled. 

"Tell me Anna," he said, his voice low and deep, "what did you do?"

A tear spilled from her eye. "N-No, I didn't—"

The classroom buzzed with a hissing sound. Mr. Acker jumped and looked around. "What the...?" He trailed off and slumped to the floor. Annabelle went to get away from his limp form, when she felt the familiar nausea from earlier.  

Within seconds, Annabelle's face was on the classroom floor. Once again, she drifted off into darkness. 

--

Annabelle groaned before she opened her eyes. A firm weight was pressed against her head. The Shrinkee blinked, and was surprised to see only pockets of light above her. She looked around her and found she was surrounded. 

Annabelle stood up, pushing away the many objects around her. When she managed to get to her feet, her heart pounded in her ears. She was in a bowl--a bowl filled with firetruck red cherry tomatoes. 

Annabelle looked beyond the gigantic bowl. She was in one of the Sanos' conference rooms. 

"Wow, your Type 0 body is no joke."

Annabelle jumped at Naomi's voice. She'd been so preoccupied with the sudden change in environment, she hadn't noticed the enormous co-ed hovering above the bowl. 

The punk-rock giantess peered down at Annabelle, her black eyebrows furrowed. "That bug is so much bigger than you, yet you woke up before him. My mom said you might since we've already used the gas on you before. Your body is already adapting to it," Naomi said, impressed. 

Annabelle looked down at the tomatoes. "Goddess, what's happening?" She squeaked. 

"Fucking justice," Naomi answered. She crossed her arms, "that classroom shit was Penelope's idea. She had the entire thing recreated—I thought it was too much pussy footing around. And when he fucking touched you, I ended that shit right there. Now I'm gonna do this my way."

Annabelle's stomach twisted. She wanted no part of this.

"Goddess I—"

A groan emitted from down below towards the bottom of the bowl. A few cherry tomatoes started moving around before Mr. Acker emerged from the pile. He rubbed his face. "What the fuck happened?" He grunted. 

His unfocused eyes tried to make sense of the cherry tomatoes that were the size of watermelons to the Shrinkees. His gaze traveled from the cherry tomatoes, to the shadow that covered them, to the figure that created the shadow. 

His eyes threatened to take over his entire face. Mr. Acker's mouth dropped open and released a terrified scream. He fell onto his bottom, nearly being overtaken by the cherry tomatoes again. 

Instead of being amused by his fear, Naomi's face was coated in thinly veiled anger. 

She remained quiet as the Shrinkee continued to shout. She allowed him to scream his head off until his face was almost as red as the tomatoes he was surrounded by. 

When Mr. Acker's screams transformed into panicked whimpers, Naomi finally spoke. 

"Are you fucking finished?" She snarled, her eyebrow raised. 

Mr. Acker was already crying. "Please let me go," he begged. Annabelle cringed at his pathetic display. It was surreal to see such a harrowing figure in her mind behave in such a way.

Naomi's gigantic hand lowered itself to the bowl. Mr. Acker yelped and cowered underneath a few tomatoes. Naomi ignored him and plucked up a tomato. She peered at it, twisting it in her fingers before she popped it in her humongous mouth.

Mr. Acker screamed as the giantess' maw opened, revealing her white teeth. Naomi's lips twisted into a scowl. 

"You eat this shit?" She frowned, swallowing the fruit. 

Annabelle took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and let her breath go. She reopened her eyes. Naomi was still eating the tomatoes while Mr. Acker jumped every time her hand came towards the bowl.

"Goddess," Annabelle said, projecting her voice loud enough to be heard by the chewing giantess.

Naomi's brown eyes landed on Annabelle. Her face didn't change, Annabelle could still see the indignation on her face. 

"Please, stop it," Annabelle said. 

Naomi tossed another tomato into her mouth. "No," she replied, casually. 

"I didn't ask for this," Annabelle said, attempting to keep her voice leveled. 

"I know that," Naomi said through a mouthful of tomatoes. "I'm doing this because want to."

"Goddess—"

"Poppy are you seriously defending him? He needs to be gone," Naomi snapped.

"Then lock him up," Annabelle retorted, "give him to Dr. Sano."

Naomi snarled, "He has to be wiped off the Earth."

Mr. Acker clambered to his feet. "Wait wait wait," he begged, his face red and his eyes wide. He gestured to Annabelle. "I don't know what she said to you—"

Naomi threw another tomato in her mouth. "I'd suggest you stop talking," she said. 

Mr. Acker kept going. "You cannot just damn me because of what one girl says," he cried.

Naomi set down the tomato in her hand. She leaned back, crossing her arms. "No? What about two girls? What about Harley, your seventeen year old girlfriend?" Naomi mused.

The Shrinkee shook his head. "No, that's not—I-I  didn't—" He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Annabelle wondered if he'd heard of the Shrinkee mantra also. He reopened his eyes. 

His face transformed with an eerie confidence. He looked up at Naomi, his blue eyes piercing. Mr. Acker sighed, pulling up his shirt sleeves to reveal his muscular forearms. 

It was then Annabelle recognized the handsome teacher her classmates had obsessed over. He ran his hands through his hair.

"Look, I'll be the first to admit that I could do a lot better at drawing the line between friend and teacher, but I take my role as an educator very seriously," he said, "Harley was a very friendly young lady. I just reciprocated. I don't know if she misunderstood our student-tutor relationship, but nothing ever happened between the two of us."

Annabelle's mouth was dry. Her heart pounded in her ears. He was lying. She wanted to say something, but bile rose in her throat. 

Naomi nodded to Annabelle. "And what about her?" She asked, her voice not betraying any emotion. 

Mr. Acker's eyes flickered over to Annabelle. He shot her a brief look of pity before he returned his attention to Naomi.

He sighed, as if what he was about to say, pained him. "You don't understand," he said, "Annabelle is a very troubled girl—she always has been."

Annabelle froze. Suddenly she was back in high school—back when everyone looked at her with disgust and disappointment. 

Naomi's expression remained unchanged. Annabelle's mind swirled. She didn't think the giantess would believe Mr. Acker at first, but the man could be very persuasive. An entire town already believed she was a slut—why wouldn't Naomi?

Mr. Acker went on, "It wasn't a secret that her father wasn't as involved with her as he had been with her step-sister, so it wasn't a huge surprise that she started craving male attention. I will admit that in trying to be a supportive male figure in her life, she may have misconstrued my intentions." He paused—a grave pause like he was debating whether to continue. Which of course, he did. 

"She did attempt to kiss me, but I shut it down immediately," he said.  

Annabelle's eyes lowered. She couldn't look at the giantess. On the chance that Naomi was even considering what he was saying—Annabelle didn't want to see it. 

"Oh really?" Naomi asked, her voice still inscrutable. 

"Yes, unfortunately Annabelle often sought out many men in our town for attention. I tried to steer her down a less self-destructive path, but..." he trailed off, his voice dripping with pity. 

Annabelle wanted to vomit. Her stomach turned at his words.

"You sure care a lot about her, huh?" Naomi said, her tone remaining dry.

"O-Of course, I care about all of my students," Mr. Acker declared.

Naomi hummed. "So why haven't you asked me what she's doing here?"

Annabelle tore her eyes away from her feet. She looked at the giantess. Her face was neutral, but her eyes were cold.  

"Uh, what?"

"I mean given how fucking defensive you are, it's pretty obvious you know why we shrunk you. But you haven't asked me why I have her," Naomi said, popping another cherry tomato into her maw.

Mr. Acker paled. "Well I uh, just assumed that you had your reasons."

Naomi raised an eyebrow, "I had my reasons? What if my reasons for having her here are just as wrong as you say the reasons I had for bringing you were?"

"I uh—well—"

Naomi sighed, blowing air against both Shrinkees. "Do you know what I think?" She started, her words pointed and severe, "I think you became a teacher just so you could stick your dick in your students. I think you've been fucking my little sister's friend since you've started tutoring her. I think you've probably tried to sleep with most of your students—"

Mr. Acker was shaking. "No," he rasped. His face was red. 

Naomi ignored him. "But you know what I don't think? I don't think that she tried to kiss you," she said, nodding to Annabelle. "I think you couldn't keep your hands to yourself."

Mr. Acker was in the air. Naomi snatched him into a tight fist. The Shrinkee shrieked, way above the bowl.

Naomi snarled at him. "And I think I'm going to help you with that."

The giantess' mouth opened up wide, saliva stretching from her parted lips. She thrusted out her tongue and placed him on it. Mr. Acker desperately tried to jump from her maw, but her drool coated him, causing his limbs to slip from underneath him. 

Naomi closed her mouth and he disappeared completely. His muffled screams pierced Annabelle's ears from behind the punk-rock giantess' maw. 

Naomi shifted her jaw ever so slightly. For a moment, Mr. Acker's screaming exploded into a painful shriek. The giantess shifted her mouth again. She pursed her lips and swallowed.

Annabelle's breath stopped.  

Her heart sank to her toes. 

Then Naomi opened her mouth. Mr. Acker was still there, covered in saliva and oddly quiet. She spit him out into her hand like he was rotten food. 

She then carelessly dropped him into the bowl. He fell onto the tomatoes crushing them beneath his body, splattering the juices around them and onto Annabelle.

The teenage Shrinkee shielded herself from the tomato splatter. Mr. Acker twisted himself into a ball. He cradled something underneath his body.

Annabelle tentatively took a step over to him. "Mr. Ack—"

The Shrinkee thrust his chin upwards and released a wail that made Annabelle jump backwards. Tears flowed down his cheeks. It was only then Annabelle was able to see what he'd been cradling.

Tightly pressed against his chest was his bloody arm—his handless arm. Annabelle covered her gaping mouth with her hands. She looked up at Naomi, horrified. 

The punk-rock giantess' intense gaze was fixed onto Mr. Acker. Annabelle shuddered at Naomi's blood lust. Mr. Acker wasn't making it out alive. 

The Shrinkee turned to Annabelle. In that moment Annabelle knew Mr. Acker had come to the same realization she had. 

He was on top of her before she could scream. 

Mr. Acker tackled her, both of them fell to the bottom of the bowl. Tomatoes surrounded them. 

"Tell her! Tell her I didn't touch you," He screamed into her face. 

He was still absolutely covered in Naomi's saliva. The nub where his hand had been minutes ago poured blood onto her shoulder. His drool-coated face was inches from Annabelle's. 

Although he was covered in the thick liquid, Annabelle could easily make out the veins in his neck and temple. 

Droplets of saliva hit Annabelle's face, a few even landed in her mouth. 

Annabelle's world shifted. The bowl was flipped from underneath them. Tomatoes went everywhere. Annabelle heard the bowl clang against the floor. 

"Get. Off. Of. Her."

Annabelle blinked. She could hear the full fury of that command. But instead of fear, a slow warmth trickled through Annabelle. 

Mr. Acker scampered away from her person, leaving her school uniform a mess of blood and saliva. Annabelle only looked at her disheveled clothes for a second before she turned to Her. 

Her Goddess was still glowering at the Shrinkee's former teacher. She looked ready to end his life at any second. Mr. Acker withered under Her gaze. 

"Goddess," Annabelle called up to Her, standing up. 

Both her Goddess and Mr. Acker looked at her, surprised. 

"You're spending too much energy on him," Annabelle said, "he's not worth it."

Her Goddess' nostrils flared in a way that somehow made Her even more beautiful. "He needs to suffer. After what he did to you, he'll be lucky if I don't rip his dick off right now..."

Her Goddess' voice trailed off. Her eyes narrowed. She leaned in slightly closer to Annabelle, startling  Mr. Acker with Her movements. 

Her eyebrows furrowed. "Poppy are you...?" 

Annabelle tilted her head. "Am I what, Goddess?"

Confusion filled Her Goddess' eyes. She slowly raised a finger to Annabelle. The enormous finger caressed Annabelle's cheek, wiping the blood away. 

"When did you even—"

Her Goddess stopped talking when Annabelle grabbed Her finger and nuzzled her face against the smooth flesh of Her finger pad. A calming scent of lavender filled her lungs. 

Her Goddess' immaculate face softened. 

"You really have some timing, huh Poppy," She muttered. Annabelle didn't know what She meant by that, only that she wanted to hold onto her Goddess forever. 

"Poppy, what do you want to do about him?" Her Goddess asked with a sigh, nodding to Mr. Acker, who had been watching their exchange with a deep confusion. 

He had lost several shades of color. He was even paler than before. A small pool of blood had formed near his feet due to his gushing wound. His eyes were full of fear and panic. 

"Give him to Dr. Sano," Annabelle answered. He wouldn't be able to hurt anyone under her watch. Her Goddess' expression soured, sinking Annabelle's heart.

"I can't do that, Poppy. I can't let him live," Annabelle's Goddess growled.

Annabelle frowned and dropped her hands from her Goddess' finger. 

Her Goddess grimaced. "You really don't want him to die? Even after everything he's done?"

"No Goddess."

"So you won't help me at all with this?"

"If you ask me to."

Her Goddess raised Her eyebrows. "What?"

Annabelle clenched her fists. "Of course if you ask me to, I'll do it."

Her Goddess stared at her, visibly comprehending her words. "You'll do it?" She repeated.

Annabelle nodded, her heart heavy.

"But you don't want him to die?" Her Goddess said.

Annabelle shook her head. 

Her Goddess blinked. "So then why would you—?"

Tears filled Annabelle's eyes. "Because I love you," she squeaked. Her cheeks were on fire. 

Her Goddess' eyes widened. Annabelle wiped her own eyes. "I'll do anything for you, Goddess," she declared.

Her Goddess' shocked expression soon washed away. A slow smile spread across Her lips until most of Her perfect white teeth were showing. 

Annabelle's heart leapt. It was as though her own personal sun was shining upon her. Annabelle quickly found herself engulfed in her Goddess' hand. She was rushed to Her massive lips.

Her Goddess pressed Her soft mouth against her face. Annabelle puckered her own lips. She gripped Her Goddess' chin and buried her face into Her plush lips. Annabelle inhaled deeply. Lavender coated her nostrils.

Her Goddess moaned, allowing Her pink, wet tongue to snake its way to Annabelle's face. Annabelle welcomed the tongue with her own mouth. She peppered the drooling thing with loving kisses. The kisses turned more earnest and deep. Annabelle began fully making out with her Goddess' tongue.

Her Goddess answered her with moaning. Annabelle's body quickly became drenched from her Goddess' drool. 

"Goddess," Annabelle moaned. 

"Poppy, I—"

Her Goddess' tongue retracted back into Her mouth. Annabelle deflated. Tears already prickled her eyes. Then she saw what had happened. 

Her Goddess had plucked up Mr. Acker with Her free hand. He dangled in the air by Her fingers. Her Goddess' beautiful face darkened.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" She spat. 

Mr. Acker could only scream, "Put me down!"

Her Goddess curled up a corner of Her lip. "Sure," She said.

She tossed him onto the table. He landed with a thud and a snapping sound pierced through the room. Annabelle ran to the edge of her Goddess' hand. Mr. Acker was sprawled on the table. His leg was facing the wrong way. 

"Goddess!" Annabelle gasped. 

Her Goddess sighed with a slight roll of Her eyes. "All right, enough of this shit," She said. Gently, She placed Annabelle onto the table. "I don't know how long you'll be like this, and I don't want this bug taking up all of our time."

Again, Annabelle had no idea what her Goddess was talking about, but her Goddess shifted in Her chair. Her Goddess lowered Her head until Her chin rested on the table. 

"Bring him to me, Poppy," her Goddess ordered. She opened her mouth, wide. A wave of hot air washed over Annabelle. 

Annabelle's face dropped. "Goddess?" She breathed. 

Her Goddess said nothing. She just looked at her, expectedly. Annabelle's shoulders slumped. Her stomach twisted.

The Shrinkee turned to her former teacher. His eyes were fixed onto her Goddess' maw. True terror was plastered on his face.

Annabelle stepped towards him, snapping him out of his trance. "Get away!" He shouted. He attempted to wiggle away from her by scooting along the table's surface, but with a broken leg and missing hand, he wasn't exactly mobile. 

Annabelle looked down at him, a twisted sense of pity and sorrow bit at her. 

"Please," he begged, "don't do this. This isn't you Anna, I don't know what she's done to you, but I know this isn't you."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Acker," Annabelle mumbled. She grabbed the pant leg of his non-broken leg. The saliva squelched against her palms. Annabelle clenched his leg tightly and began to pull. Between the weight of an adult man and the thick saliva, Annabelle had to input a lot effort to bring him towards her Goddess.

"W-What? Do you want an apology?" He blurted, "I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to do it. The baby was being so needy and my wife hadn't touched me in months. You were so smart and mature for your age. You weren't like your classmates. That's why they gave you such a hard time, they were all jealous," he babbled. Annabelle cringed and continued to drag him. He left a trail of saliva across the table, like a snail trail. 

He kept on going, "Still, I shouldn't have did that. I'm so sorry. I really liked talking to you, Anna. We had a connection. You felt it too."

Annabelle dropped his leg. She furrowed her eyebrows at him. "Connection?" She repeated. "Are you serious?"

Mr. Acker's colorless face grew even more pale. "I-I just meant that our conversations were always so special."

Annabelle blinked. "What is wrong with you?" She asked, completely earnest. 

Mr. Acker's face reflected her own confusion. "Annabelle—"

"I was your student," Annabelle snapped, "you saw how they they treated me—the things they did—the things they said about me—to me—"

"Anna—"

"I just wanted one person to actually listen to me, one person to speak to me like a person. I didn't even care that you never tried to stop them, I was just happy you kept meeting with me—talking to me."

"I'm sorry—"

"And then you ruined it," Annabelle said, her voice cracking. "You ruined the one thing I had. Because you cared more about your dick than you did me." 

"I cared about you! I did!" He cried. 

Annabelle ran her hands through her hair. She lowered her hands to her face and rubbed her fingers against her skin. She exhaled deeply and shook her head.

She bent down and grabbed Mr. Acker's leg again. He erupted with pleas. 

"Wait wait, please Anna! I'm so sorry," he yelped.

Annabelle dragged him towards her Goddess' mouth. Soon enough, she felt the air become hotter and thicker. She looked back and saw she was only a few feet from her Goddess' maw. 

"Stop it stop it!" Mr. Acker screamed at her, "you bitch, you fucking whore!" 

Annabelle ignored the increasingly furious man. He continued to spew his rage at her. "They were fucking right about you. You're nothing but a fucking whore. Just look what you're wearing. You act all innocent, but I know you fucked half of the teaching staff. Everyone talked about it. Everyone knew what a fucking slut you were. That's why no one ever did anything to help you—because you fucking deserved it you fucking slut—"

Annabelle finally made it to her Goddess' lips. She stepped inside of her Goddess' wet, humid mouth. Her feet were drenched in her Goddess' drool. Annabelle grunted, pulling Mr. Acker past Her lips. 

He grabbed onto her Goddess' teeth with his remaining hand. Annabelle was just about to advise him against that when her Goddess shut Her mouth, slamming Her teeth together.

Mr. Acker unleashed a harrowing scream that let Annabelle know he was down both hands. Annabelle released the Shrinkee, plopping onto her Goddess' tongue. She panted, exhausted and breathing in the recycled air of her Goddess' breath. 

It was pitch black in Her maw. Mr. Acker's screams couldn't drown out the chorus of the sounds from her Goddess' body.

Her heart was racing, echoing somehow in Her mouth. More noises began to emerge as the mouth started to shift. The tongue underneath Annabelle jerked, knocking her on her back. Annabelle was thankful her Goddess' tongue piercing was gone. It would've been a painful bump on her head if she'd collided against it. 

Mr. Acker's screams intensified and Annabelle suspected her Goddess' tongue had found him. Her suspicions were confirmed when his heavy weight landed on top of her. Gravity flipped and Annabelle found herself slipping down her Goddess' tongue. 

Fear started to rise in the Shrinkee. She'd known that helping her Goddess eat Mr. Acker, would result in herself also being eaten, but knowing it and experiencing it were two very different things. It was still a frightening situation, despite her endless love for her Goddess.  

Annabelle was squeezed on all sides by her Goddess' throat. The passage down was short, but the hot slime from her Goddess' throat coated Annabelle's body.

Annabelle continued to fall until she was expelled by her Goddess' throat. Annabelle was weightless for a moment, before she landed into a pool of what she realized was her Goddess' stomach acid. It instantly prickled her skin, but Annabelle was surprised to find the liquid didn't irritate her flesh as it had done before. She figured the lack of impact related more to her Type 0 adaptability than the lessening potency of her Goddess' digestive acids. 

Her theory was confirmed when she heard a blood curdling scream come from Mr. Acker. Annabelle waded through the acid towards the screaming. The Shrinkee expected to be as blind as she had been previously, but after a few hard blinks, she was able to make out Mr. Acker's silhouette.  

Annabelle made her way to Mr. Acker, blinking until her vision grew increasingly clear. By the time she got to him, she wished she'd still been unable to see. 

Her former teacher lay limp in the acid. He was barely alive. His arms held onto a quickly disintegrating chewed up tomato.   

The lower part of his body was below the level of acid; however, Annabelle didn't know how much was actually still there. Flesh melted from his face in clumps, plopping into the liquid like a pizza with too many toppings.  

He reached his arm out to Annabelle. "Help..." He pleaded.

Annabelle recoiled from his skinless arm. She took a step back, snagging her foot on what she realized was a half digested cherry tomato. She fell into the acid, onto her behind.  

She grimaced from the fall. Her Goddess' stomach acid splattered all around her. She braced herself to hear more of Mr. Acker's screaming, but she was only met with the booming sounds of her Goddess' body. 

The cherry tomato Mr. Acker had occupied was fully disintegrated. Mr. Acker started to sink into the acid. His eyes were wide and wet with terror. There was no way he could see her in the darkness, but somehow his eyes bore straight into Annabelle's.

Mr. Acker stared at her until his head submerged completely underneath her Goddess' stomach acid, joining the rest of his disintegrated body.

Annabelle stayed, sitting on the floor of her Goddess' stomach, frozen. She stared at the empty space where Mr. Acker had just been.

He was dead. Devoured and digested by her Goddess.  

Annabelle lowered herself, spreading her limbs out. She floated on top of her Goddess' stomach acid and closed her eyes. 

Once again, her Goddess had protected her. The outside world was so painful, so big. That was no place for her. 

Annabelle inhaled, taking in the scent of digestive juices, cherry tomatoes, and faintest hint of lavender. 

The Shrinkee exhaled, allowing for powerful cacophony of her Goddess' internal bodily functions to soothe her. 

-----

"Ugh, I hate this class."

Annabelle giggled at her best friend. She pulled out her notebook to lay on science lab table in front of them.

"One—this is the first class of the semester—you can't know if you hate it yet. Two—you're the one who wanted to take a class together," Annabelle retorted.

Chloe scrunched up her beautiful, groggy face. "Yeah, but I didn't think you would pick an 8 AM class, Belle. Who the hell has Biology even available for scheduling this early? The professor is a goddamn sociopath" she grumbled.  

"You're so dramatic," Annabelle snickered.

"I'm damn tired is what I am," Chloe griped.

The classroom door opened and Annabelle quickly shushed her friend. She reached into her backpack to pull out a pencil when she heard the clicking of heels.

Annabelle looked up to see Dr. Sano make her way to the front of the classroom. 

Annabelle frowned, "Wait..." she started, "That's not right." 

Dr. Sano held up a small remote. She clicked it, revealing a slide presentation. The classroom buzzed with intrigue. Annabelle's stomach dropped when she read the title. 

"Shrinkee 101? I thought this was bio," Chloe mused, still sounding sleepy and bored. Annabelle was too terrified to respond. Her eyes were frozen on the title slide.

Dr. Sano smiled softly at the class. "Good morning all, there's been a bit of a change in plans. Your scheduled professor has had an unfortunate...accident. My name is Dr. Sano and I will be covering for him indefinitely. Today, we will be exploring the biology of individuals with Height Disruption Disorder. Now everyone please turn your attention to the Shrinkees in the bowls on your desks."

Annabelle's neck snapped down, wondering how she'd missed an entire Shrinkee. She looked down only to see an empty bowl. A tsunami of nausea engulfed her. Annabelle shut her eyes and cradled her head. Terrified she would vomit if she opened her mouth, she swallowed a groan.  

Finally, the nausea subsided. Annabelle reopened her eyes and her stomach plummeted to her toes. She was no longer sitting next to her purple haired best friend. Instead, she was somewhere else—trying to make sense of world that had just shifted.

Smooth white curved walls surrounded her. She couldn't understand where she was.

Then she looked up.

Chloe's humongous face appeared over her, blocking the overhead classroom lights from her view as though she were an eclipse obstructing the sun. 

She tsked, mildly disappointed, "Belle, why didn't tell me you were a Shrinkee? Now I'm down a lab partner."

Annabelle could only whimper at her best friend's booming voice. 

Dr. Sano's distant, but equally intimidating voice called, "Ms. Johnson, if you are in need of partner, my TA will assist you."

Annabelle racked her head, trying to remember who had been assigned as the TA, when she was knocked to her knees by the sound of thunderous footsteps. 

The shadow covering Annabelle darkened. Another figure loomed over her. 

Naomi's enormous smirking face filled Annabelle's sky. "Now, I remember why I volunteered for this," she chuckled, the sound rattling Annabelle's ears. 

Chloe scoffed at the punk-rock giantess and rolled her eyes. Still, she said nothing.

"All right everyone," Dr. Sano instructed, "let's start with the basics, those with Height Disruption Disorder, or rather, Shrinkees typically stand around the three inch mark. Please use your rulers to measure your Shrinkees."

Chloe didn't make a move, while Naomi reached for something on the desk. It was beyond the bowl's walls so Annabelle couldn't see the object until Naomi lifted it.

A silver metal ruler appeared above her. Naomi carelessly placed the ruler so it almost nicked Annabelle's side. The Shrinkee yelped and attempted to scurry away.

A gigantic hand decorated with rings and black nail polish, created a wall, blocking her. The giantess looked down with a smirk.

"Go on and stand by the ruler, little Shrinkee," Naomi ordered.  

Annabelle was terrified, but even more so at the potential of getting on the giantess' bad side. She jumped up and stood next to the ruler. 

The giantess lowered herself until she was eye level with Annabelle and the ruler. Annabelle tried her best not to run away from the massive moving form.

She narrowed her eyes, peering at the ruler until a bright smile lit up her face.

"Three inches exactly," she declared. She turned to Chloe, who had been watching the interaction with an inscrutable expression. "Write that down," she said.

Chloe rolled her eyes, but still followed Naomi's instruction. 

Dr. Sano called out once again, "Now let's move on to sensitivity. Those with HDD hold the same number of  receptors as their human counterparts; however, there is an ongoing hypothesis within the scientific community, that those with HDD experience arousal at greater rates than humans. Let's test this out. Using your finger—any finger—bring your Shrinkee to orgasm in the quickest amount of time."

Annabelle instantly backed away. No. She wouldn't—couldn't do that in front of Chloe. Though, apparently Naomi wasn't giving her a choice. 

The giantess grabbed the Shrinkee, coiling her humongous fingers around Annabelle's body. She held her from her neck to her torso. Annabelle's legs kicked wildly.

"Stop it! No!" She screamed. 

Naomi chuckled as she removed Annabelle's bottoms. The cold centralized air of the classroom prickled Annabelle's bare bottom. She was fully exposed. 

Naomi grinned at Chloe. "Do you want to keep time or would you like to do the honors?" She laughed.

Chloe's gaze avoided Annabelle completely. She rolled her eyes and rose to her feet. Her colossal body briefly cast a shadow over Annabelle. 

"I'm going to the bathroom," she mumbled, quickly shuffling towards the classroom's exist. 

Naomi only watched her for a second before scoffing with a shrug. "Whatever," she said, sneering down at the Shrinkee, "I guess that just leaves you and me widdle biddle Shrinkee."

The giantess' finger tickled Annabelle's foot. The Shrinkee laughed as her entire being filled with dread. Naomi's finger snaked up her leg. Every individual ridge touched Annabelle's skin. 

The giantess moved up until she arrived at Annabelle's core. She wasted no time rubbing. Unfortunately, the giantess didn't need any lubricant. The Shrinkee became wet the second Naomi had wrapped her with her fingers. 

"S-Stop," Annabelle gasped.

Naomi's grin expanded. "I guess I should start counting."

She wiggled her finger against Annabelle's slit. 

"One..." she started.

Annabelle gripped Naomi's finger as the pleasure started to build.

"Two..."

The giantess tilted her finger, ever so slightly. The tiniest pit of pressure was placed on her clit. Annabelle screamed. That was all it took.

The Shrinkee's back arched as she came at full force. Her legs twitched. She released all over Naomi's hand. 

Naomi's eyes were heavy with lust. "You couldn't even make it to three, huh?" She laughed. 

Annabelle's body burned and her eyes started to water. She was filled with shame. Her only saving grace was that Chloe hadn't been there to see it.

Dr. Sano's voice echoed through the classroom again. "All right students, good work, That is all the time we have today for this unit. Please dispose of your Shrinkee in any way you see fit. Just remember to clean up after yourselves," Dr. Sano added.

Annabelle's stomach dropped. Naomi laughed darkly. The giantess wasted no time. She opened her mouth, showcasing her tongue piercing and assaulting Annabelle with a blast of humid, thick air. 

Annabelle screamed, attempting futility to wrangle herself away from the giantess' impossibly unyielding grip. 

Naomi brought the screaming Shrinkee to her mouth. Drool cascaded over Annabelle from the roof of the giantess' maw. 

Annabelle could only hear the sounds of her own screams—until another voice shook her. 

"Belle!"

Annabelle looked behind her, outside of Naomi's mouth, to see a panicked Chloe. Her enormous best friend reached for her, eyes wide. 

The last thing Annabelle heard was Naomi's all encompassing laughter. The giantess' teeth headed straight for her like a guillotine. It started to lower straight to her neck, ready to sever it from her head. Annabelle closed her eyes and screamed, unprepared to face death.   

----

Annabelle's screams set her throat on fire. She pulled at her neck, but felt it was still attached in its entirety to her body. Annabelle's eyes shot wide open, but what she saw didn't help her alleviate her terror. Wires were attached to her skin, from her temples to her chest, thick black wires were connected from and to several large beeping screens. 

Annabelle shrieked, snatching the wires from her person. Thunderous footsteps boomed over. A shadow cast over her. Naomi peered down at the Shrinkee, concern oozing from her features. 

"Calm down Poppy," she insisted, "you're fine. You're safe." 

Annabelle scooted away from the giantess, who had just eaten her in her nightmare. "What the fuck?" She cried. Her head whipped around. She was in a lab—the same lab Dr. Sano had taken her blood in.

"What the hell?" Annabelle breathed. She was still sucking in as much air as she could.

Another shadow overtook her. Dr. Sano appeared with a notepad. She glanced at the noisy screens. Her hand was scribbling a mile a minute.

"That certainly was an intense nightmare, Poppy," Dr. Sano noted. 

Annabelle's eyes shot from Dr. Sano's notepad to the screens, and then back again.

"What the fuck were you doing to me?" Annabelle demanded. She wished her voice projected anger instead of of the fear she felt. 

Naomi quickly looked to her mother, who only smiled, amused, at Annabelle. She placed her pen down and scratched underneath her chin.

"Nothing you need to be concerned about, Poppy," she replied. 

LEAVE THE STUDIES AND EXAMS TO YOUR BETTERS. SIMPLY FOCUS ON EXISTING AS THEIR PERFECT PET.

Annabelle pushed Dr. Sano's gigantic finger away. Annabelle wrapped her arms around herself. The terror from the nightmare still gripped her. She couldn't shake it.

THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR. OUR GODDESS HAS ELIMINATED ALL THREATS THAT COULD EVER HURT US. 

Annabelle's stomach dropped like lead. Mr. Acker. She'd killed him. She'd literally dragged him to his death.

Annabelle collapsed to her knees. She smashed her forehead against the table's surface, causing both of the giantesses to flinch.

"Murderer," she wailed, "I'm a murderer." 

Naomi scooped her up into her enormous hands in seconds. "Stop it Poppy," she commanded, though her voice leaked with unease. 

"I killed him," Annabelle sobbed.  

Darkness engulfed Annabelle. Naomi had closed her palms together in a makeshift cage. Annabelle heard the giantess speak from beyond her hands.

"I'm going to take her upstairs."

The world shifted with the start of Naomi's movements. She was stopped suddenly, causing Annabelle to jerk into the wall of the giantess' hand enclosure.

"Naomi," Dr. Sano started, her voice cautioning, "her mental state seems to be more fragile than you suggested. I know you and the girls have crafted a plan—"

"It's fine mother," Naomi snapped. Annabelle felt the giantess make her way through the mansion. She couldn't even begin to consider what Dr. Sano had said. Her mind was too wrapped up in the fact that she'd been directly responsible for the ending of someone else's life.

Naomi reached her bedroom, arriving as quickly as her colossal legs would take her. She uncovered her hands from around Annabelle. Gravity escaped Annabelle for a minute as Naomi sat down on her bed. The giantess face was severe. Annabelle turned away from it. She kneeled onto the surface of the giantess warm hand. 

Images of Mr. Acker's flesh melting from his skull seared through the darkness behind her eyelids. 

"Oh my god," Annabelle moaned, "I killed him."

Naomi brought Annabelle up to her face. "Poppy, you listen to me—he deserved to die," Naomi said, "he was a piece of shit—"

"He had a daughter—I took away a father from his daughter," Annabelle bemoaned. 

"He didn't even have visitation rights," Naomi retorted, "he would've hurt more girls."

Annabelle shook her head, tears flowing down her cheeks. "That wasn't for me to decide," she cried, "I had no right to end someone else's life."

Naomi's face crumbled. Annabelle froze for a moment, thinking the giantess was going to cry. Instead, the Shrinkee was smushed against the giantess' stomach.

"Poppy, you didn't kill him—this did," Naomi growled. 

Naomi's stomach sang a low and powerful song of digestion. It shook Annabelle's shrunken body with its rumbling. Annabelle's sobs were stopped.

Just the sound of the inner workings of Naomi's stomach caused Annabelle to shudder under its sheer power. It was a haunting truth that was being forced upon Annabelle. The giantess' gut was far more formidable than she could ever fear to be.

Naomi held Annabelle against her stomach long after the Shrinkee had stopped crying. Though when she finally lifted Annabelle to her gigantic face, she was one with teary eyes.

When she spoke, her voice was much gentle than before, yet she spoke with a fierceness that struck Annabelle.

"I will do anything to protect you, Poppy," she breathed, "do you understand?"

Annabelle allowed Naomi's words to cover her like a blanket. She nodded, slowly. Naomi's face brightened as a gentle smile crept across her lips.

Annabelle was struck by how beautiful the punk-rock giantess appeared when her features were softened. 

Naomi lay back onto her bed, cradling Annabelle against her chest. Her heartbeat rhythmically shook the Shrinkee. The giantess traced Annabelle's back with her massive finger. Annabelle melted from her touch. She was still harrowed by what happened to Mr. Acker, but being surrounded by the giantess' heartbeat and gentle caressing had Annabelle feeling as though she'd been placed in a warm bath. 

The Shrinkee's eyes grew heavy. Once again, she permitted herself to be lulled by the rhythm of the giantess' body.

Annabelle didn't know how long she'd dozed off for, but when her eyes reopened, Naomi was softly snoring. The giantess' hand still draped over the Shrinkee like a weighted blanket. 

Annabelle closed her eyes again, sure that Naomi would be asleep for a while more. The dull vibrating of Naomi's phone buzzed against her bedside table.

The giantess groaned and shifted in her sleep. Annabelle yelped as Naomi's hand scooped her into a fist. The co-ed turned over, bringing Annabelle along with her. Naomi flipped onto her stomach, but her grip on Annabelle loosened along with her movements. Annabelle was dropped in mid-air. She screamed as she plummeted to mattress. She collided with a semi-painful bounce. Once again she was tossed into the air; however, this time she wasn't headed for the bed.

Annabelle fell past the side of Naomi's bed. The Shrinkee reached for Naomi's sheets, but she missed it by an inch. Annabelle dropped like hammer, right onto Naomi's hard wood floor. 

Annabelle was overtaken by the familiar pain of her leg breaking into pieces. The Shrinkee closed her eyes and tried to remember how to breathe. 

Just as the memory returned to her, the Shrinkee's legs started to reassemble. Annabelle bit down on her hand, swallowing her pain. 

After a moment, the pain alleviated. Annabelle sat up with a groan. She started to rise to her feet, racking her brain on how to get Naomi's attention, when something caught her eye.

A bright yellow—no golden—shimmer shone from a crumpled plastic bag underneath Naomi's bed. Annabelle walked over to it, her leg having healed completely. 

She cringed at the bushes of dust that started to stick to her bare feet, but continued towards the golden shimmer. 

When she reached the bag she saw the golden shimmer belonged to a dress—but not just any dress. It was Shrinkee sized. Annabelle pulled it out of the plastic bag. She blinked. Even under shadows underneath the bed, it still glimmered. It was a bright pink dress with a ruffled skirt. Flecks of gold speckled throughout the dress. 

Annabelle couldn't take her eyes from it. Although it was so colorful and the colors should've clashed, it was styled so cohesively that is somehow worked. But more than anything, it was cute. It reminded Annabelle of something a doll might wear. 

Annabelle's thoughts were cut short as the bed creaked from above. Annabelle could hear Naomi shift in her bed. 

"Poppy?" Her sleepy voice called through a yawn. Then, more alert, Naomi gasped, "Poppy?" Annabelle was already running from under the bed when Naomi cried out, panicked, "Poppy!" 

Just as Annabelle reached the open bedroom, Naomi's gigantic feet slammed down on either side of the Shrinkee's tiny body. 

Annabelle froze from the sudden appearance of the enormous appendages. A shudder traveled through her entire body, sending a primal fear straight into her veins. The small quake that Naomi had caused simply by placing her feet onto the floor almost unbalanced Annabelle.

Annabelle looked up. Naomi's face was twisted with alarm. Not wanting to get anyone swept up in Naomi's strong emotions, Annabelle called out, "Goddess!"

Naomi looked down and Annabelle watched as relief washed over the punk-rock giantess. Even her huge toes unclenched next to the Shrinkee. 

Annabelle was scooped up in Naomi's hands within seconds.

"Oh Poppy," Naomi sighed, as though she'd just been resuscitated, "why were you underneath the bed? You have to be with me at all—why do you have that?"

Naomi's relief quickly transformed into confusion. Her brown eyes locked onto the dress in Annabelle's hands. The Shrinkee flinched, forgetting that she was still holding onto the dress.

"O-Oh, I found this underneath the bed. How come this isn't with the other clothes?" Annabelle asked, attempting to gauge the giantess' emotions. 

Annabelle wanted to avoid a lecture and the potential punishment that would follow. The Shrinkee was preparing herself for a chiding, so when Naomi's cheeks blossomed with red, Annabelle was surprised to say the least. 

"Goddess?" Annabelle questioned, eyeing her with intrigue. She'd never seen Naomi make that expression before. Despite the dark and heavy make up she wore, her eyes revealed a vulnerability that stunned Annabelle. 

Annabelle looked at the dress in her hands. It was of a higher quality than even her expensive Shrink-Wear clothes. The fabric was sturdy, yet delicate in her hands. Annabelle ran her fingers across its ruffled material.

The Shrinkee looked up at the giantess who was avoiding her gaze.

"Goddess," Annabelle started again, "did you make this?"

The red in Naomi's cheeks soon spread to the rest of her face. Annabelle felt the giantess' hand grow warmer.

Naomi was silent for a while, still not meeting Annabelle's eyes. After a few moments of quiet, she nodded.  Annabelle watched Naomi's ears turn red. She couldn't believe this was the same snarky, bad-ass, giantess she'd come to know.

She was aware of Naomi's softer side, but she assumed that was limited to the giantess' physical affection towards her. 

Annabelle swallowed, wondering if she should be truthful. After Naomi continued to remain silent, Annabelle admitted, "I think it's really pretty." 

Naomi finally turned to Annabelle, cheeks still red, "Yeah?"

Annabelle nodded, "Mmhmm, is this the fabric you went to get when we took the photos?"

Naomi smiled, a genuine and bright smile that took Annabelle aback. "Yes Poppy, I used that fabric to make this dress."

Annabelle caressed the dress again. "That's really impressive, Goddess," Annabelle said. 

"Do you want to try it on?" Naomi asked.

Annabelle's eyebrows raised at the question. It was a rare instance in which one of the giantess was genuinely asking her if she wanted to do something. 

"Um, yeah?" Annabelle answered, surprising both Naomi and herself with her answer. 

Naomi's smile grew. "Okay," she chirped. She placed Annabelle onto the bed. Annabelle started to undress when the giantess bent down and went underneath the bed. 

Annabelle frowned, confused, but Naomi called out, "Go ahead and change, Poppy, I'm just grabbing something real quick." 

Annabelle followed the giantess' orders. She shimmed out of her outfit and carefully stepped into the dress. She pulled it up and was shocked to see it fit her perfectly. 

"Oh wow."

Annabelle turned around to see Naomi back from underneath the bed. She knelt down next to Annabelle. Her enormous figure loomed over the Shrinkee. She held the plastic bag Annabelle had found underneath the giantess' bed.

"You look amazing, Poppy," Naomi said, her eyes glued onto the Shrinkee.

Annabelle grabbed the ruffled ends of the dress. "You're really talented, Goddess," she said. Naomi blushed.

"Thanks," she smiled.

Annabelle gestured to the bag she held in her hands. "What's that?" She asked.

Naomi looked down at the bag. She hesitated before gently placing it onto the bed. The giantess opened the bag and carefully removed several items.

Annabelle gasped as she saw the most immaculate Shrinkee dresses she'd ever laid eyes on. The quality was astounding, but the real shock was the type of dresses they were. 

Only a single word came to Annabelle's mind when she saw them—girly. All of the dresses were ruffled, glittery, pink, or all three.

She'd never seen the punk-rock giantess wear anything remotely close to the princess-chic outfits she'd made. 

"Goddess, these are really well made," Annabelle said, picking up a yellow sequined dress. 

"Yeah? You like them?" Naomi asked, her smile as wide as her face.

Annabelle nodded. A question popped out of her mouth before she could stop it. "Why were they underneath your bed?"

Naomi's smile faltered for a moment, "Oh, I just didn't have any space."

Annabelle frowned, "But why didn't you put them with the rest of my clothes?"

The giantess shrugged, "Well, it's not really finished yet, and there's not enough space in your travel bag."

Annabelle raised an eyebrow. The giantess were typically masterful liars, but Naomi was floundering. Her red face turned away from the Shrinkee. 

"Goddess?" Annabelle questioned.

Naomi inhaled slowly. She closed her eyes and exhaled. Still, she said nothing.

"Goddess, do the other Goddesses not know you make clothes like these?" Annabelle asked, ensuring there was no judgment in her voice.

After a moment of silence, Naomi slightly shook her head.

Annabelle hesitated. It wasn't particularly important that she continue her interrogation. She could leave it be. Naomi's hang ups were not a key factor in whether Annabelle would imprint, or if her Dad would get squished by one of the BSA members. 

"Why don't you want the other Goddesses to know about this?"

The question slipped out before Annabelle could stop herself. She didn't know why she couldn't let it die. Maybe there was something in Naomi's expression that reminded Annabelle of herself. A shame that came from hiding a key part of her identity for years. 

Naomi's face was inscrutable. The giantess was silent until she said, "I'm not angry."

Annabelle looked at the giantess, perplexed. Naomi's eyes flickered down at her. "When we were at the pool before, you asked why I don't get angry with you like I do with everyone else." She sighed, "Well, I'm not angry."

Annabelle furrowed her brow. "Then why—"

"Did you know when my dad announced me as successor to Shrink-Life our stock went down 15%?"

Annabelle blinked. She hadn't even known that Naomi had been chosen officially as the successor. Naomi continued, her gaze locked on the Shrinkee clothes on her bed.

"I was ten years old," she stated, "my parents tried to keep it from me, but I pressed my ear against the door and listened in on a board meeting one time. I didn't hear much, but I heard the words 'silly little girl." Naomi's smiled, bitter.

"My dad started shouting right after, so I ran away, but in that moment I knew that I was a liability," she said.

Annabelle's heart sank. That was a lot for a ten year old girl to take on. She shook her head, "Goddess, no one would've expected you to be anything other than a 'silly little girl' back then."

Naomi gave a dry chuckle. "Poppy, you sound like my parents," she said. After a moment, the giantess shrugged, "But that's not how it works for me." She corrected herself, her dark eyes staring down at Annabelle, "That's not how it works for us."

Annabelle crossed her arms and glanced away from the giantess. She knew exactly what she meant. 

Naomi kept going, "My mother had to have two degrees under her belt before people stopped assuming she didn't know English. She had to have five before they called her Doctor."

The giantess scowled, "I don't have my mother's brains, so I use different methods to get the respect I deserve."

"Respect or fear?" Once again, the words were out of Annabelle's mouth before she could stop them. Her heart pounded away, but a small smile spread across the giantess' lips as she considered what Annabelle said. 

She tilted her chin up, smirking down at the Shrinkee. "You're right, there is a difference—and I prefer fear," she said.

Annabelle grimaced. Naomi laughed at Annabelle's reaction, shaking both the Shrinkee and the bed she stood on top of. 

"Come on Poppy," the punk-rock giantess grinned, "I saw your backwards-ass town, I read that ignorant fucking shit they wrote about you in your yearbook. Are you telling me you wouldn't want to scare them just a little?"

Annabelle retorted, "I left for a reason, Goddess. I put everything behind me."

Naomi rolled her eyes, "Yeah okay, Poppy."

Annabelle bristled. "I'm being serious," she said, "of course that stuff bothered me—being the only one who looked like me, the stupid comments and jokes—but I moved on."

"Sure, Poppy," Naomi scoffed. 

Annabelle tsked, her irritation creeping up, "Why is that so hard for you to believe?"

"Because it's not true, Poppy," Naomi chuckled.

Annabelle rubbed her face, "Okay, fine, it wasn't something I just forgot. But when I came to Queenston, it wasn't as you know...small minded, and people were more accepting and less horrible. And I made friends like Chloe who talked to me about..." The Shrinkee's voice trailed off as she watched Naomi's face darken above her. 

She inwardly cursed herself. She'd been stupid to bring up Chloe.

HOW DARE YOU MENTION THAT VULGAR GIRL? OUR GODDESS' NAME SHOULD BE THE ONLY WORDS TO PASS FROM YOUR LIPS.

Annabelle tried to recover, "N-No, I just meant that it helps to have someone else who knows what it's like to deal with—"

The giantess's face twisted with indignation. "What are you saying, Poppy? That I should run to Queenton's Asian Student Union and start bawling my eyes out? Start showing them the pretty dresses I made?" She spat.

Annabelle's hands shook from the anger emanating from the giantess. She swallowed, though her throat was dry. 

"N-No," she stammered, "I-I just mean if you can't talk to the other goddesses—"

"I don't need to talk to anyone," Naomi snapped, "I just need to make people understand that if they fucking try me they should be prepared for the consequences."

"O-Okay Goddess," Annabelle squeaked, just ready for the conversation to be over. 

Naomi's dark eyes fell onto Annabelle's trembling body. A wave of remorse softened her features. "Shit," she breathed.

Slowly, she moved to pick Annabelle up. The Shrinkee clenched her entire body, but the giantess was more gentle than she'd ever been. 

She lifted Annabelle to her enormous face. There wasn't a trace of anger in her features, only guilt. 

"I'm sorry Poppy," Naomi whispered. She stroked Annabelle head, brushing her hair with her gigantic finger. 

"It's okay Goddess," Annabelle said, still attempting to slow her heart rate down.

"No it's not," Naomi muttered, "I never want to take out my frustration on you." She lifted her up slightly higher to her lips. The giantess gently kissed the top of Annabelle's head.

"I love you more than anything," Naomi said.

Annabelle swallowed once more before forcing out, "I love you too, Goddess."

The giantess brought Annabelle's face to her plush lips. Lavender tickled Annabelle's nose. The softness of Naomi's mouth filled the Shrinkee with electricity. 

Annabelle's entire body tingled. Naomi drew Annabelle back from her mouth. She smiled down at the Shrinkee, a genuine and sweet smile.

It took Annabelle everything in her not to return the giantess' smile. It truly was unfair. She was just so beautiful. 

Without thinking Annabelle said, "I still think more people should see your softer side, it's nice." 

Naomi's cheeks turned a bright red. Annabelle's own cheeks quickly warmed up as well when she realized what she'd said.

Annabelle sputtered, "N-No, I just mean that you have a nice smile and the clothes you make are really high quality and—"

Naomi giggled—a real girlish giggle that shut Annabelle up. The giantess smiled and resumed petting her head. "I do understand what you mean though Poppy," Naomi said, her eyes warm, "But I'm okay with keeping my hobbies private. And I'm more than okay with keeping them private with you."

Annabelle said nothing. She didn't think she could—not with her heart pounding away in her ears. Naomi softly pressed her lips against Annabelle's face. The Shrinkee's heart only grew louder in her head.

Still, although Naomi whispered, she could still make out what she said.

"Don't you worry about me Poppy, as long as I have you, I'll be okay."


End Notes:

So there we have it. Finally, the one-on-one stories with the giantesses are done. Next chapter is a bit of a return to the basics. We'll get to see the FF all back together.

Also coming up in the upcoming chapters...Annabelle's past will finally be revealed (about time)

Thanks again for all of your comments, they really kept me going. You guys are great.



This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9625