Carley by Omanahan88
Summary:

The government has been carefully monitoring and regulating witches ever since they were first discovered amongst the population. Carley, as a talented young witch, decided that she didn't want to spend her life in servitude to those who were weaker than herself. This story is about her return to college, wanting to mingle with the humans after she mastered her powers. 

 


Categories: Giantess, Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Object, Adult 30-39, Butt, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 36272 Read: 73434 Published: September 09 2020 Updated: January 07 2023
Story Notes:

I'll add new content tags as they become necessary. Had to update the chapter name for 7. Forgot to do it when I posted

1. A Fresh Start by Omanahan88

2. Making Fiends by Omanahan88

3. Coffee Shop by Omanahan88

4. Exploring Campus by Omanahan88

5. Big Titty Goth GF by Omanahan88

6. Showing Off by Omanahan88

7. The Grass is Always Greener by Omanahan88

8. Testing the Waters by Omanahan88

9. Dinner time by Omanahan88

10. Fetch by Omanahan88

11. Memories by Omanahan88

12. Getting Ready by Omanahan88

13. A Night on the Town by Omanahan88

14. Clubbing by Omanahan88

15. Passion by Omanahan88

16. Climax by Omanahan88

A Fresh Start by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

This chapter has some foot content. And it shows a little bit about the kind of person Carley is. Spoiler alert... She's not nice. This story is gonna be pretty heavy witht eh fetish content and I plan on including some form of fetish material in each chapter.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“Look John, I just don’t think I want to start off my last year of college being tied up in a relationship, ya know? It’s nothing personal, I just don’t want to be committed to anyone but myself.” Carley flipped up the driver’s side vanity mirror, smacking her lips with satisfaction. Her makeup looked impeccable and she was ready to go make some pants-shortening first impressions… Once she was done with this breakup nonsense, that is. 


“Uhh, but I thought you wanted this? You asked me out, remember?” John shouted, confused with his current predicament. Carley turned her attention towards her summer fling, craning her neck to see the tiny, three inch man standing awkwardly in the passenger seat of her Jeep. She smiled and poked the miniature man in his stomach, causing him to tumble backwards into the crevice at the back of the seat. The young giantess brushed her wavy, platinum blonde locks over her shoulder, giggling at John’s recollection of their first date.

 

“John, I didn’t ask. Girls like me don’t need to ask, I just wanted someone to help pass the time. And you did a fantastic job! It’s just that I don’t really need you anymore.” She reaches down and carefully scoops John off of the seat, keeping him tightly coiled in her fist and bringing him up to her face. The tiny man was helpless to do anything but watch as this stunningly beautiful woman smiled sweetly at him before planting a massive kiss on his entire face. 

 

“Okay fine but why the hell am I so small?” John asked, once his face was pulled free from Carley’s plush lips. The giantess simply laughed and shook her head as she swung open the door of her vehicle and stood up, enjoying the warmth of the early September sunshine. 

 

“I’m not going to answer stupid questions John. Now, are you a left kind of guy, or more of a righty?” She asked candidly. John remained silent, not at all sure what the hell she was talking about. Only a few seconds passed before Carley became bored and made John’s decision for him. Stepping her right foot up onto the driver’s seat, Carley began undoing the laces of her sneaker. John began to shout as his titanic ex roughly manipulated his body, trying to grab her laces without dropping him.  “Oh shush.” Carley commanded. John then suddenly found himself unable to speak, leaving him to silently watch as the giantess pulled off her worn sneaker. Once her foot was free, Carley wiggled her toes, enjoying the cool air. 

 

“Okay, well, I guess this is goodbye. Enjoy yourself in there! And don’t worry about food or anything. You don’t need to eat or drink or sleep or anything anymore. Just sit back and enjoy your new life.” Carley smiles once again, lowering the tiny man towards the open mouth of her well worn sneaker. John struggles within the vice-like grip of his captor, still unable to voice his opposition to his insane ex-girlfriend’s apparent intention to have him spend the rest of his days under her foot. The atmosphere became recognizably thicker as the tiny man continued his descent into Carley’s shoe, before finally feeling his back come into contact with the soft damp insole within. The giantess then released her grip on John, and placed the tip of her index finger flatly on his chest. Moments later, John feels a strange warmth flowing into his chest and throughout his body. Horrifyingly, the tiny man found that his body was now beginning to flatten out, before eventually molding into a flat layer on top of the insole. 

 

When the unusual sensation finally subsided, John tried to take stock of his situation. He watched as Carley’s massive finger retreated out of the sneaker, leaving him with enough light to now look at his surroundings. His eyes darted from side to side, looking for something to help his mind comprehend what was happening to him. Cameras… there had to be cameras hidden in here somewhere. This was all some sort of elaborate prank, and some stupid game show host was about to burst out and explain that they had drugged him up with enough LSD to make him think that his girlfriend had shrunken him down and dropped him inside of her stuffy shoe. And just as that thought had crossed his mind, he suddenly became acutely aware of exactly how unpleasant the atmosphere had become. The air that worked its way into his nose, mouth, lungs, even seeming to penetrate his actual soul, was thick and sour, heavy with the taste of sweat and feet. 

 

“Fuck this!” His mind screamed, still somehow unable to vocalize his protests. John tried to sit up, hoping to find a way to escape from this dank pit. Hell, he was no athlete but he was confident that the reeking odor around him would be enough motivation for him to find the strength to scale the coarse fabric wall that led to the outside world. However, when John tried to move, he found himself unable to do so. He attempted to raise his head, trying to see if he was somehow being held down, but even that turned out to be more than the terrified young man was capable of. As the seconds ticked away it became more and more evident that the only thing that John was capable of doing was savoring the unpleasant aroma that lingered around him.

 

Casey leaned down and began to peer inside her sneaker, taking a good look at her handiwork. The giantess giggles as she sees the still visible look of fear on the face of her new insole. “Bye John! I can’t say I’ll probably be talking to you from here on out, but I’ll make you a deal. If I remember that you’re in there by the time it comes to throw these shoes out then I’ll turn you back. Alrighty! Have fun!” Then with a cute wink and a smile, Casey slowly placed her sock-clad foot back into the shoe, sealing John in and condemning him to a future of doing nothing but smelling and tasting the feet of the most accomplished witch on the face of the planet. 

 

Now that the whole “breakup” ordeal was behind her, Carley picked up her book bag and began walking towards her first class of the day. “It’s going to be an awesome year.” She thought to herself, wiggling her toes within her right sneaker, happy to have someone to keep her company until she made some new friends. As the attractive blonde made her way into the lecture hall where her class would take place, she looked around for a good place to sit. She spotted an empty seat next to a sweet looking guy and quickly took the opportunity to go and introduce herself. As usual, the attractive man quickly warmed to Carley’s presence and the two began to exchange pleasantries and small talk until Carley noticed something peculiar about him.

 

“Hey, are you a lefty?” She asked, eliciting a nod from the student. The young witch smiled and thought about the unfortunate man currently stewing in the intense sauna of her right sneaker. It just didn’t seem right to start the semester off with only one new insole. 

End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed the first chapter! I've got a few written but I'm going to space out my uploads a bit since the chapters are a bit longer than usual. Also, I'm working on my first ever commission story so depending on how that goes, I may just start doing commissioned work. If thats something you might be interested in, give me a follow over on twitter so we can chat! As always thanks for reading!

Making Fiends by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

This chapter contains some transformation and humiliation. I hope you enjoy!

 

__________________________________________________________________

Carley finished placing her left shoe back onto her foot, stomping her foot aggressively on the floor in order to get her heel to slide in properly. She stifled a chuckle as she thought about the poor unsuspecting man currently being pummeled mercilessly by her foot. Sure, she could have made him immune to pain and left only his sense of taste and smell. However she had decided long ago that it really wasn’t worth the effort, as minimal as it would be, to turn off her victim’s ability to feel pain. She figured the physical sensation of touch would provide a sort of distraction from the mental anguish being inflicted on those that the witch had decided to toy with. And while on the surface she may have considered this act to be some form of twisted compassion, she held no confused notions that she was a saint. She was a witch. A cruel, sadistic witch and a powerful one at that.


Carley began to look around to see if there was someone else who caught her eye, wanting to take another swing at making her first friend for the semester. She saw that people were still flowing into the lecture hall and so the platinum blonde senior slouched back in her chair and waited for someone to come and introduce themselves to her. She smiled as she relaxed and thought back to the earlier days of her life as an all powerful superbeing. As far back as she could remember, things just seemed to go her way. Her parents had found it impossible to oppose her desires, educators who tried to impose their will upon her found themselves in impossible situations as her developing mind began to establish the connection between the ideas that populated her mind and the reality that unfolded around her. It didn’t take too long for Carley to be diagnosed as a witch and have herself placed under the watchful eye of the Bureau of Supernatural Affairs. 


For years Carley was placed into special classrooms with other “occult sensitive” individuals, where she learned about the strict code of ethics that came along with being a witch. She learned that since she had now been identified as a being with the ability to manipulate the world around her, she would be constantly monitored and safeguards would be taken that would allow any sort of authority figure in her life to be granted immunity to her influence, both physically and mentally. Because of this, Carley was granted admission into the BSA’s curriculum of Occult Education, a program that would help the young witch grow and develop her powers so she could one day use her special skills to benefit the world. 


However as Carley continued to practice and get stronger, it became evident that she was not among the same ordinary breed of witch who spent their lives laboring for the government. It disgusted her to think that there existed people who were so powerful, those who worked the ability to alter the very fabric of reality and yet they allowed themselves to be collared and used by pathetic bureaucrats. No, Carley did not allow herself to fall into that same category as the glorified power tools who liked to call themselves witches. 


It had been several years since her training at the Bureau began, when the young witch found herself becoming incredibly irritated by her younger brother Derrick. Typically it was forbidden for Carley to utilize her supernatural strength on anyone, especially not in the vein of sibling revenge. However, she soon became frustrated by her brother’s brazen disrespect. He should fear her and yet here he was antagonizing her without any thought of the repercussions that she could inflict upon him. Finally the young woman snapped, focusing all of her energy on her annoying little brother, watching his body quickly shift and change until she was left with nothing but a small stuffed teddy bear lying on the floor where he had been standing. With a sinister smile Carley walked over to the helpless little toy and picked him up by the head, taking no special care not to pinch or squish the plush fabric of her little brother’s body. The giddy sorceress then carelessly tossed the toy onto her bed and proceeded to slowly walk over to where it was now lying helplessly. The immobile but still fully aware Derrick had no choice but to watch as his massive sister slowly approached the bed and leapt up into the air, inflicting the most devastating belly flop on top of his tiny form.


Several hours had passed and while Carley relished every moment of crushing and toying with her annoying insect of a brother, she soon began to grow nervous as the realization set in that her parents would soon become aware of her brother's disappearance if she didn’t return him to normal. Begrudgingly the witch transformed the battered teddy bear back into his human form, blocking the doorway to lay down the ground rules before she would permit him to leave. 


“Listen up you little runt. If you so much as breathe a word about this to mom and dad, I’ll turn you into a pair of socks and leave you like that for the rest of your stupid life.” She recalled the sensation of power that she felt, laying down the law to someone whom she deemed to be inferior. But of course she should have know that her threat wouldn’t be enough to keep Derrick’s stupid mouth shut, and so it wasn’t long until her parents bathed into her room, seething with rage over her sudden and callous disregard for the rules. She remembered feeling terrified when they threatened to turn her in to the BSA, having heard the horror stories about what the government does to witches who won’t comply. Carley had become overrun with emotions of fear and anger and in an explosion of pure spiritual release, the young goddess screamed, commanding her parents to keep their silence, to never betray her or her secrets to anyone. 


Now, Carley had at one time been able to influence the minds of those around her, but once the BSA learned of her nature, they imbued her parents with a sort of mystics nullification that protected them from being manipulated by their child and allowed them to regain their status as leaders of the household. This sort of nullification had become fairly commonplace amongst anyone in any sort of authority position or those who interacted with witches on a frequent basis. And no witch had ever been powerful enough to circumvent these safeguards, that is, until Carley did. She watched as the anger washed away from both of their faces and in that moment she knew that she would never be beholden to anyone else. She only lived to serve her own desires and she would work tirelessly to make sure that no one could ever stop her. As the years went on, Carly continued to exercise her abilities, using her parents to practice her mental manipulation and her brother to test out more…. “practical” magical applications. Eventually Carley grew confident enough in her abilities to withdraw from the recollection of everyone that she knew at the BSA, dropping out of her courses to spend her time exploring her powers on her own. It wasn’t until a few years ago that she decided it was time to try out some normal person things and so she enrolled in her first semester at Florida State University.


“Hi, is this seat taken?” 


Carley was snapped back to reality by the sound of a woman’s voice. She looked up to see the smiling face of a young, sweet looking girl with her hand resting on the chair right next to the one that Carley was in. The witch returned the smile and shook her head, quickly inviting the girl to sit and make herself comfortable. 


“No, no go right ahead.” The blonde gestures politely for the woman to sit and quickly introduced herself. “Hey, I’m Carley.” She said sweetly, extending her hand to her newfound friend. 


“Amanda.” The redhead replied, sitting down in her seat and pulling a textbook and a notepad, while continuing to rummage through her bag for something. Something that she was evidently having trouble locating. 


“Looking for something?” Carley asked. Amanda looked up from her own bag with a slight look of embarrassment painted on her face.


“You wouldn’t happen to have an extra pen would you? It looks like I forgot one.” Carley laughed as she pulled her own bag up from the floor and began rummaging through her own belongings. 


“Wow, unprepared on the first day. That doesn’t look good.” She joked, opening a small zippered pocket from within the interior of the bag. As her nimble fingers reached into the small pocket, she grabbed a hold of the tiny, shrunken man who must’ve been stashed away in that pocket ever since Carley first abducted him before the end of her last spring semester. The tiny man tried to struggle against his massive captor, but as soon as she touched his tiny naked body, he felt himself beginning to change. By the time her hand emerged from her bag, Carley was holding a simple blue pen in her hand, which she proceeded to offer up to her new friend. Amanda happily took the writing utensil, thanking Carley profusely as she unwittingly wrapped her delicate fingers around the former human being. 


The tiny man tried to scream as his seclusion came to an abrupt end, unfortunately when Carley first deposited him here so long ago, she had relieved him of the ability to speak. He kicked and punched at the massive fingers as they quickly came pushing into his prison. He knew in his heart that it was futile to defy the titanic digits but he had been along in this pocket so long, his instincts were calling the shots now. As soon as the giantess made contact with him, he felt a familiar, uncomfortable sensation as his body began to shift and change into something completely different. After only a few seconds had passed he found himself no longer able to see or hear, despite the fact that he was still somehow aware of what was going on around him. However, his analysis of the situation was quickly interrupted by the unmistakable realization that someone had a grip on his cock. As the giantess ran her fingers along the shaft of the pen, the helpless man felt more stimulation than he had felt in weeks, or months. Maybe years. He wasn’t even sure how long he had been left to rot in that tiny cell, with absolutely nothing to stimulate his mind. But now, understimulation wasn’t the issue. Now his mind was screaming for release as his member was being passed off from one gigantic college student to another.


Amanda happily took the pen from Carley, thanking her profusely and using it to jot down notes in her notebook. Carley watched through sideways glances as Amanda absentmindedly stroked her thumb up and down the shaft of the pen, mindlessly fidgeting as she processed everything the professor was saying. The blonde witch cackled inwardly as Amanda periodically brought the pen to her mouth, innocently rolling it between her lips as she considered how to convert the new information into written format. Carley had been kind enough to greatly increase the tiny man’s body with an abnormal sensitivity to touch, however such a luxury had to come with a price. As such, Carley ensured that it would be impossible for the conscious pen-dick to find release. No matter how far his new handler pushed him towards the precipice, he would never be able to take the leap into sweet, orgasmic bliss. 


Finally the class came to an end and as the students all packed their belongings into their bags and began flowing out of the lecture hall, Amanda reached out and offered the pen back to Carley. “Thanks for lending me the pen! Sorry if I slobbered on it a little bit haha. I’ve got a bit of an oral fixation.” She admitted, tucking her books into her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. “Hey do you wanna go grab a coffee after this? I don’t have class for another forty minutes.”

 

Carley took the pen from her new friend and brought it between her lips, sneakily battering the tip with her tongue as she collected up her own supplies. “Sure I’d love to.” And so the girls made their way out into the hallway, chatting the entire way. In fact, Amanda was so engrossed in the conversation that she didn’t even notice when Carley pulled the pen from her lips and let it fall carelessly to the floor. And although she didn’t bother looking down to see where the pen had fallen, Carley did let a small smile cross her lips as she brought her heel down onto the pen, shattering its plastic frame and letting the ink slowly spill out onto the floor.

End Notes:

I hope you liked it! Let me know what you think with a review and thanks for reading!!!

Coffee Shop by Omanahan88

“Do you wanna go grab us a table? I’ll put our orders in.” Amanda asked, stepping into the line leading up to the coffee counter. Carley agreed and walked out into the fairly bustling lounge area where students would frequently stop between classes to get their caffeine fix while they caught up on class work or just chatted with friends. Scattered throughout the cozy room were numerous tables, chairs, couches, all of them fully occupied with students already. Additionally there were clusters of students standing around, all subtly watching for a seat to become available. Carley ignored the students who were patiently waiting their turn for a chance to sit and get comfortable, and she walked over to a small table in the corner of the room where a young couple were currently sitting close to one another, sipping coffee and watching something on a laptop. Carley smiled as she approached the adorable couple and placed a hand on the shoulder of the confused looking man, who seemed as though he was trying to determine if this stranger was someone he should know or possibly a friend of his girlfriend. 


“Pack your shit and get out of here.” Carley barked softly, but with an intense authority audibly apparent in her voice. For a moment it appeared as though both students were going to protest her out of nowhere demand, but before either of them could speak, their eyes began to gloss over and the look of rebellious anger was washed from their faces. Then silently, the young woman stood up from her seat, collected her things and walked out of the coffee shop. The young man however, stayed put, anchored down by the weight of Carley’s grasp. “You’re going to stay put.” She commented coldly as a steady flow of energy radiated from her fingertips into the muscular body of her latest victim. As soon as the witch removed her hand from his shoulder, the poor student began to disappear into himself, growing smaller and smaller until his body could barely be seen upon the soft leather seat that was being commandeered by this mysterious woman. 


By the time that the man had stopped shrinking, his mind was freed from the hazy miasma that had infected him when the witch first spoke. One minute he was watching videos with his girlfriend and the next he was standing on some vast, foreign landscape. Confused and panicked, the man searched for something or someone who might be able to help him, or at least figure out where the fuck he was. Suddenly, he felt his feet begin to sink into the ground beneath him. “What the fuck is this? Quicksand?” He thought to himself as he began descending even more rapidly into the strange, black substance. He tried his best to struggle out of the thick muck, but found it nearly impossible to wrestle his limbs back to freedom. Then, almost as if the substance had a mind of its own, a large bubble of the stuff shot up out of the ground and cooled itself around his arm, pulling him backwards so that he was now lying on his back in this apparently cursed swamp. The man continued to trash about, desperately trying to free himself, as to avoid drowning in this horrible mud, when suddenly the sinking stopped and the ground seemed to return to its normal, solid state, only now he was frozen in place by the hardened earth. 


Now that he was no longer in immediate danger of sinking into the abyss, the man felt his heart rate lower enough for him to collect his thoughts and look around at his surroundings. It was at that moment that he came upon the shocking realization that he recognized the sky beyond the horizon of this new world. It was the coffee shop. He looked over as best he could at the ground in which he was trapped and realized that he was in fact, still sitting in his same chair. Only now he was microscopic in size and somehow molded into the leather seat. “What the fuck is going on?” He thought, trying to speak the words but somehow he was unable to do so. None of this made any sense. Where was Leah? She could help him. If she could just manage to see him here she could help pry him out of the seat and they could go from there. She just needed to find him before…


And just as the thought crossed his mind, almost as if his terrified mind had somehow managed to conjure his fears into reality, he saw it. Looming high above him, he watched as a gargantuan woman stepped in front of the chair, bending over slightly as she appears to place something onto the table in front of her. He watched in awe as the planetary sized ass before him, bulged outwards, the generous curves of her form being contained just barely by the dark blue jeans that she was wearing. The tiny man stared up in awe at the incredible sight before him, only being reminded of the peril he was in as the gargantuan globes rapidly began to descend towards him. “Jesus Christ No!” He tried to scream as the intergalactic woman smashed her equally scaled rear end into the chair, burying him beneath a mountain from which he could never be recovered.


“Hey, sorry for the wait. The guy fucked up my coffee and then wanted me to wait in line again to order a new one. Ugh, such a pain in the ass.” Amanda complained, setting both cups onto the table in front of her before plopping down in the empty seat across from her friend. Carley watched with delight as the grumpy redhead smashed her ass down on top of the poor soul who happened to have made the mistake of being in Carley’s warpath this morning. She even giggled as Amanda tried to scotch herself closer to the table, using nothing but her shapely rear to drag the chair across the floor. 


“Oh, no worries. I hope they didn’t screw your order up too badly.” Carley commented, sipping from her latte and looking over to the service counter where she spotted the culprit who had provided her friend with bad service.


“Well there’s blueberry in here… I mean who the hell even likes blueberry in their coffee? I wouldn’t even be that irritated if the guys weren't a douche about it.” Amanda sighed with defeat. She wasn’t really the confrontational type and she certainly didn’t want to wait in line all over again, especially if it meant keeping her friend waiting. Carley’s eyes narrowed as she caught a split second of eye contact with the errant douche in question. The man looked confused by Carley’s death glare, but only for a second because in the blink of an eye he was no longer standing behind the counter. 


“I’ll trade you if you want, I don’t mind blueberry.” Carley offered, sliding her own drink towards Amanda who quickly denied the swap. 


“Oh, no need to lie on my behalf. No one likes blueberry coffee. I’ll suck it up, it’s not that bad.” Amanda chuckled, bringing her drink up to her lips and taking a small sip, working hard to hide her slight grimace. Carly chuckled as well, picking her own cup back into the air and hoisting it to her lips. As the blonde tilted the vessel, allowing its contents to quickly pour into her waiting mouth. She felt something tiny and solid bump into her lips. She set the cup back down, denying the intrusion entry into her maw, instead choosing to let it bask in the coffee for a while longer.


“Wow, that is scorching hot.” Carley said, smacking her lips and looking down at the small hole that allowed the caffeinated deliciousness to enter her body. And although she couldn’t see him, she knew he was there. Down in the ocean of nearly boiling brown liquid was a tiny barista who had been nearing the end of his grueling opening shift. After several long hours of conplicated coffee orders, he had been feeling run down and eager to go home and get in a quick nap to recharge his batteries. He felt bad because he had actually managed to screw up two back to back orders and was more than ready to let someone else take the reins. As he handed the last customer of his shift their order, the young man happened to catch a sideways glance from one of the customers in the lounge. She was sitting with the timid little redhead whose order he had just screwed up. He felt even worse. He hated when people were mad at him. 


Then as he turned around to head to the kitchen, the barista then opened his eyes to find that he was no longer standing behind the counter at work, but instead he was in a strange dark room that smelled incredibly strongly of coffee. His mind was then alerted to the fact that she wasn’t standing in this dark room, but he was in fact floating. Looking down at his feet, far below him he could see a dark pool sloshing back and forth. Before the young man could even consider what was going on, it appeared that gravity had remembered him, pulling him quickly down into the dark lake. The man plunged into the water below and was instantly met with the searing pain of being submerged in a boiling lake. He tried to scream as his head broke the surface once more, but no sound escaped his throat, only more liquid seeped in. “Jesus H. Fuck??! Is this coffee?” He thought, as his mind struggled to comprehend the intense pain he was being subjected to. 


Suddenly, amongst the various intense sensations being imposed upon the tiny coffee shop employee, he then felt himself being pulled into a large wave as the room around him shifted and pulled the coffee towards what was the only source of light inside the container. Once again he was pulled beneath the surface of the intensely hot ocean, his skin, eyes, ears, and even his lungs being scorched by the horrible liquid. He thought that he would surely black out from the pain and drown in this lake if something didn’t save him soon. Just then he felt his body come into contact with a strange wall that was sturdy, yet soft at the same time. Desperately the man tried to cling to the wall as best as he could as he felt the torrent of liquid begin to pull back beyond him, receding just as quickly as the first wave came in. Unfortunately his fingers were shaking from the burning pain and he lost his grip, sending the barista back into the hellish lake below. 


Carley continued to listen to Amanda’s story about her long summer road trip that she had taken with her sorority sisters last month. She periodically took sips from her coffee, being sure not to allow the tiny barista to pass beyond the barrier of her lips. At least not yet. Carley let her eyes stray downwards from her friend’s face, not yet ready to forget about the insignificant speck of a man buried beneath Amanda’s tight, jean-clad ass. She could still vaguely hear the poor thing struggle beneath the immense weight of the petite little redhead. Still she wasn’t content to just let him suffer under her sheer weight alone. The witch smirked as she narrowed her eyes and set in motion a fun chain of events for her unfortunate victim. 


Amanda paused in the middle of her story about one of her sorority sisters going topless into a pizza place late at night while a couple other sisters stole a few pizzas off of the counter. Suddenly she felt a gurgling sensation falling from her gut down into her intestines. As her cheeks began to flush, Amanda continued her story, shifting around in her seat trying to settle her suddenly upset stomach. Carley continued the conversation, but studied the girl as she began to squirm uncomfortably in her seat. She didn’t necessarily want Amanda to be uncomfortable, but the payoff would be well worth it. The witch watched intently as her friend shifted around in her seat, acting oblivious to the fact that Amanda’s colon was rapidly filling with gas, ready to escape and pool on top of the helpless little man trapped beneath her heavy cheeks. 


“Excuse me for a minute, I’ve got to go to the bathroom. Keep an eye on my stuff for me?” Amanda quickly rose from her seat and retreated to the privacy of the bathroom, relieved to not have to pass gas in front of someone she had just ment. Carley sighed as she watched Amanda rush off, giving a sideways frown towards the now empty seat.


“Lucky little prick.” She scoffed, turning her attention back towards her cup of coffee. As she focused, the young witch could feel the torment that was being inflicted on the tiny barista and such raw emotion made her feel incredible. Bringing the cup up to her lips, Carley gave her coffee one last gulp, this time collecting the unfortunate man inside of her mouth. In order to pass the boredom in the absence of her friend, Carley began to push the tiny barista around her mouth.


The barista cried with relief as he felt himself get pinned against the wall, feeling the ocean of boiling liquid pass by his body and disappear down the large tunnel nearby. He still couldn’t see through the intense veil of darkness but he could certainly hear the sound as the coffee was washed away. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what was happening, however he couldn’t even begin to determine how in the hell he wound up in a giant cup of coffee, only to get slurped into someone’s mouth. Finally some light flooded into the area and the miniscule employee was able to confirm his suspicions. He was currently being pinned to the roof of the large wet cavern by a gigantic tongue. 


“Please, just let me go!” He tried to scream, finding himself still unable to speak. Suddenly the gigantic tongue pushed even harder against the roof of the mouth and the tiny man began to fear that his guts were going to come exploding out of his mouth. But instead, he realized that as the massive, slimy organ pushed into him, he began to get even smaller. By the time that the oral assault finally ended the tiny man looked up at the gigantic white obelisks that lined his captor’s mouth and thought, “Jesus Christ, I could fit between those teeth.” And then, almost as if to spite the insignificant man even further, Carley’s tongue began to position her toy in between two of her teeth, towards the back of her throat. 

 

Satisfied with her handiwork, Carley crossed her arms and sat back in her chair. Being in perfect control of her body, the young blonde felt a large gurgle coming from her stomach. The tiny barista struggled against the two massive, pearly stones that held him in place as he heard the ominous gurgling coming from the back of his tormentor’s throat. Finally the noise culminated in a burst of hot, thick air flooding into the cavern and worming its way into the small man’s nostrils. The cute blonde giggled at her unladylike burp. “Ha, almost as bad as my coffee breath,” she said softly, allowing only the captive barista to hear her taunt. As Carley watched Amanda return from the bathroom, she felt another belch rising up in her throat, only this time she kept the thick miasma of rank, breakfast laden air trapped within her mouth, not wanting her tiny plaything to miss out on a single breath of her foul gift.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! 

Exploring Campus by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Hello everyone! I hope youre enjoying the story thus far. 

 

 

 

 

“Alright well I’ve got class in like ten minutes so I better get going.” Amanda said, pulling her phone from her pocket and typing into the screen. “What’s your number? We should totally hook up for drinks.” Carley smiled and gave her cell number to the short redhead and the two of them left the coffee shop, no one but Carley being aware of all the suffering that had just occurred. 


Once again alone, Carley checked her phone for the time. While Amanda had been a great distraction, Carley still had some time to kill before she would eventually return home and relax. Looking around, Carley searched for something to catch her eye, whether it be a person, a sign, a building… it could be anything really. She was the sort of person who tended to just go with the flow, since she was capable of turning literally any scenario into something fun. Eventually Carley spotted an attractive looking couple walking hand in hand towards the door of the building. Carley shrugged her shoulders and began to follow the cute couple. 


Eventually they all made their way into the gym building with the pair of attractive students splitting up to go into their respective locker rooms to get changed into their exercise gear. Carley quickly followed the cute girl into the changing rooms and watched as she stripped down and got herself equipped with a tight pair of leggings and a cute green top that looked both breathable, but form fitting. “Mmmm, hot.” Carley thought to herself as she approached the woman, stopping with her crotch mere inches from the girl's face as she was sitting down to tie her shoes. 


The pretty girl with the short, blue hair looked up to see who’s crotch was well within her comfort zone. Craning her neck up, her eyes widened as she took in the sheer beauty of the woman before her. She was stunning, with beautiful, platinum blonde hair that cascaded down to her shoulders, sparkling green eyes, and plump colorful lips that looked just so inviting, this was easily the most attractive woman that she had ever laid eyes on. Stepping up from the bench, the cute athlete managed to get a full view of Carley, standing casually in front of her. “Holy fuck she’s gorgeous.” She thought to herself.


“Oh you’re so sweet. You’re quite the cutie yourself.” Carley replies, stepping forward and causing the confused woman to step back closer to the corner of the room. The witch continued her advance as the intimidated young woman tried to stammer out a response. “Shhhhhh sweetie, it’s okay. Come here.” Carley ordered, extending a hand to the other woman who tentatively reached her own arm out and took hold of the witch. Carley then pulled the girl in close, leaning forward and pressing her lips into the cutie’s lips. The blue haired beauty was stunned for a moment but quickly shut her eyes and melted into Carley’s embrace as she felt an unusual sensation flood throughout her body. As the pair finished their embrace, letting their lips separate from one another, Carley looked deeply into the other girl’s eyes. “Go get em Cutie!” She ordered with a wink.


Carley walked out of the locker room into the weight room, following her new cute friend to see where her boyfriend was already standing and waiting. “Alright babe, ready to-“ The large man was cut off when the blue haired suddenly stepped up on her tiptoes and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him several times around his neck and face. “Woah, Jeesh babe. I missed you too.” He said, taking her arms in his large hands and pulling them off of his neck. “Come on, let’s get started.”


Carley looked around the gym for a good place to sit and watch the show, eventually deciding to sit down where another muscle jacked behemoth was putting in some work at the bench press. Carley waited until he had hoisted the bar off of the rack before touching one of his exposed knees, causing him to freeze in place with the bar held above his head. Satisfied with her choice, the young witch stood in front of the petrified lifter before she squatted down and placed her ample rear down directly on his crotch. “Ahhh perfect. Now time for some action.” She said, rubbing her ass into her chair’s dick. 


Looking back over to where the cutie had followed her boyfriend, a man that Carley was now calling “beast.” Cutie stood a few feet away from the beast, watching him stretch as she bit her lip. “Babe c’mon, you’ve gotta stretch before we lift.” He said, not entirely sure what had gotten into her. 


“How about you just stretch me out instead.” The cutie replied, stepping forward and pushing her large boyfriend onto his back, before mounting the confused man. The blue haired woman let out a loud moan as she moved her hips back and forth on the crotch of the beast, his shorts riding higher and higher with each stroke of her wide hips. The large man looked from side to side, his cheeks red with embarrassment as his girlfriend suddenly decided to dry hump him in the middle of the weight room. 


“What the hell is wrong with you?” He said in a loud whisper. However his girlfriend simply ignored him as she continued to gyrate on his groin and run her hands up his shirt, her breathing becoming louder with each gasp. The buff, beast of a man looked up at another passing student who was walking past the sensual display, but oddly enough the passerby seemed to either not notice what was going on or he simply did not care. Looking around the room, he noticed a similar lack of concern on the faces of anyone else in the room. As more and more blood left his brain and traveled south, the beast decided to give up his resistance and enjoy his girlfriend’s sudden desire for carnal entanglement. 


Carley watched as her little plaything finally won her battle of attrition against the big lunk’s uptight sense of decency. The blue haired woman leaned down and pressed her lips down into his, her drive growing visibly stronger with each passing moment. “Oh god, fuck me. FUCK ME!” She began to shout as her boyfriend's massive hands began to grab and grope her ass and breasts, massaging as much of her supple flesh as he could get a hold of. Carley continued to wiggle her hips back and forth, much to the chagrin of the athlete trapped beneath her, who was growing painfully erect beneath this stranger’s ass, but far more focused on the 185 pound barbell that he was currently still struggling to move. 


The beast sucked in as much air as he could when his girlfriend finally sat back up. He reached down tucking his thumbs into the elastic waistband of his shorts, wiggling beneath his still aroused girlfriend. “Babe, hop up for a second.” He asked, struggling to get his shorts passed the cutie‘s thighs. “Babe stand up a second, I’m-“ His sentence is cut short as his girlfriend grabs him by the arm, causing a warm, tingling sensation to radiate through his body. His stomach began to turn in circles and his head started to feel as if he were about to pass out. “I don’t feel so hot.” He said, bucking his hips and causing the now ravenous, blue haired nymph to tumble to the side. Quickly climbing to his feet, the man tried desperately to make it to the bathroom before he vomited across the weight room floor. Unfortunately for him, he only made it two steps before he fell back to his knees and began to black out. 


Moments later, the beast opened his eyes and took a child’s pose position on the floor, letting his forehead rest against the cool floor tiles. As the nausea began to pass, the man took a deep breath before calling out to his girlfriend for some help. “Babe I don’t feel so good. I think I need to go back to the apartment.” He stayed still, waiting for a response from his partner, but was instead met with what felt like an earthquake beginning to shake the building. Sensing the tremors growing stronger, the protective boyfriend pushed his discomfort to the side and lept up, looking for his girlfriend to help keep her safe from the impending disaster. But before he could call out to her, a terrifying realization came to fruition. “Holy fucking shit.”


Carley was smiling like a madwoman as she watched the still bewitched woman approach her now doll sized boyfriend. The shrunken man slowly retreated backwards as his suddenly massive girlfriend continued towards him, kneeling down to scoop him up off of the dirty weight room floor. “Babe, what the fuck is going on?” He shouted from his position inside of the Cutie’s tightly coiled fist. The tiny man looked up into his girlfriend’s eyes and where at one time he saw a sweet and gentle woman, now he saw only the eyes of a wild animal. “Jesus Christ, help me-“ He tried to plead with his titanic gym partner, but was quickly silenced as she dipped her fist down into the waistband of her tight spandex shorts, only to remove it moments later without the little beast. 


“Ha, nice.” Carley said aloud, getting up off of the poor student who was struggling to maintain his grip on the bar. She looked back over her shoulder, watching the blue haired cutie as she slid down to the floor with her back against the wall. She chuckled as the young woman braced herself against the wall, clearly overwhelmed by the frantic struggling going on within her pants. Carley figured that the passion spell would wear off within a couple of days. However, even if the little man survived her ravenous sexual appetite for that long, he didn’t have a particularly glamorous life ahead of him at only a few inches tall. If he was lucky, he’d spend the rest of his days as a sex toy. If he was unlucky…. well…. Carley could think of a few worse ways to treat a tiny little toy of a man. 


Eventually the young witch’s interest in the couple began to fade and Carley decided to head out of the weight room, eager to see where she would be going next. As she exited the room, the athlete whom she had been sitting on as she watched the show, finally felt his muscles respond to him again. He threw the bar back into the rack as quickly as he could, rolling off of the bench, onto the floor and began gasping for breath. One second he had been starting with his first set and the next, his arms and chest felt as if they were on fire, his muscles screaming for respite. “What the fuck?” He asked no one in particular, searching the room for some sort of clue about what had just happened. Curiously however, everyone seemed to be completely unaware of his presence.

 

Deciding that it was better to take it easy, he decided to skip the gym today and was about to head out when he saw some chick sitting on the floor across from him. She was breathing heavily and letting out the occasional moan as it appeared she was masturbating in the middle of the gym. Again he searched for some sort of sign that other people were seeing what he was seeing and yet again, everyone in the area seemed completely unbothered by the woman who was close to cumming on the weight room floor. “I shouldn’t have fucking transferred.” He thought to himself as he went back to the locker room. 

End Notes:

Another chapter down and an indeterminate number to go! Thanks for reading!!!

Big Titty Goth GF by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the long delay folks. It's been a crazy couple weeks. A wedding, an impromptu bachelor party and several days of work travel and I was just genuinely too exhausted to think about pretty much anything. Hope you enjoy!!!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Carley made her way out of the athletics building and back out onto the quad where hundreds of students were either strolling between buildings, shopping at cart vendors, or just relaxing in the shade of one of the many trees scattered across the quad. She walked out onto the large grassy field, waiting for someone else to catch her attention. There were countless students all gathered in their little groups and Carley considered just growing herself to a gargantuan scale and stomping everyone at once. She licked her lips as she thought about the time she wiped a small Irish villainess off the face of the planet. The experience was downright cathartic, she recalled, remembering how quickly the villagers began to beg for their lives as her massive form began to eclipse the sun. And while being a literal giantess was certainly fun, the young witch learned that the effort it took to hide the disappearance of such a large population of people wasn’t really worth it. Because while Carley had yet to encounter someone who could resist her mental manipulation, it was exponentially more tedious to erase bigger groups of people from the collective memories of their friends and families.


And so the young witch decided to continue on with her original plan, to find small groups of little humans to play with. She continued through the quad, waiting for someone to pique her interest. There were plenty of potential victims to choose from and she did practice a bit of drive by magic on a cute looking couple who were enjoying an early lunch in the shade of a tall oak tree. Carley barely slowed down to watch the hungry woman unknowingly scoop her suddenly microscopic friend up with her salad, only to banish him down the dark cavern of her throat. But oral play just wasn’t what Carley was looking for at the moment. Her tongue flicked over to where the poor, shrunken barista was still lodged between two of the goddess’ massive teeth. She battered the unfortunate man as if he were nothing more than an annoying popcorn kernel stuck in her teeth. Right now, she was in the mood for something different. 


“Oh, hello there.” Carley said softly to herself, upon seeing something interesting. Sitting with her back against a tree, there was a young woman, dressed in nearly all black. Carley looked the girl up and down with a smile. Oh how she loved to play with goths. Seeing humans tailor their whole aesthetic around worshiping some evil deity in the far fetched hope that they would be rewarded with the sort of power that Carley wielded on a daily basis. To her, this pathetic pandering to some imaginary horned lunatic down in hell was nothing short of insulting. If they thought that Carley was some sort of chosen one, a worshiper of a similar evil god, they were wrong. Carley didn’t owe her immense power to anyone. She was the world’s strongest witch in her own right and she wasn’t going to let this pale vixen think anything differently. 


Carley strolled towards where the goth was sitting, evidently enthralled by whatever book she was reading. A million different ideas began flowing into Carley’s mind as to what she should do with her new little toy. Perhaps she should crush her outright. She could squash her beneath her sneaker or just turn her into a little red smear under her ass cheek. No, that would be too easy. Why give the arrogant little insect a quick death, when she could stretch it out for a while? Maybe she should add her to the growing population of students suffering inside of her sneakers. 


“A toe ring? No, a freckle.” Carley thought, licking her lips. “Ooooh, maybe a freckle on my ass.” The young witch giggled as she thought about reducing this woman to nothing more than a permanent speck on one of her godly ass cheeks. For a human being to go from an autonomous member of society to an immobile, sentient speck of skin with nothing to break up the hellish boredom other than being crushed or farted on. Just the thought of it got Carley’s nipples excited. 


“Here Sarah!” A voice called out. Carley paused her stride as she watched a lanky little nerd run across the grass, up to the goth. He stood there awkwardly until the dark haired girl finally took her eyes off of her book and looked up at the thin man standing before her. Without a word she reached out a hand, causing the man to place a bottle of water in her grip. No Thank you’s were exchanged as Sarah cracked open the bottle and brought it to her lips. Carley watched, amused, as the nerdy man continued to stand awkwardly over the quiet goth. In fact, nearly three full minutes of silence passed before Sarah finally spoke up.


“How about a foot rub.” Sarah commanded, giving no indication that this was a question, rather than an order. But much to Carley’s surprise, the young man seemed thrilled to fall to his knees as his dark haired friend went back to her book, leaving him to start undoing the laces on her converse. Once both of the girl’s feet had been freed from their confinement, the thin man immediately got to work massaging the warm, damp soles. Carley cocked her head to one side, suddenly fascinated by the dynamic between these two. All around her, people were shooting weird looks at the pair, but neither of them appeared to be bothered by the judgement. 


“Interesting.” Carley said, allowing her presence to wash outward. Suddenly, none of the students passing by were looking over at the unusual pair, their presence being masked at Carley’s will. And although the nerd continued to diligently massage Sarah’s feet, the pale skinned woman lifted her eyes from the pages of her book as she felt the unusual sensation of Carley’s overwhelming presence. The two women met each other’s gaze, remaining silent as they studied one another.


“Do you need something?” Sarah asked, her voice loaded with irritation.


“Well, someone’s in a bad mood.” Carley said playfully, walking over to where the goth was sitting. The witch looked the girl up and down. And while it seemed initially apparent that this woman didn’t put that much effort into looking pretty, Carley could tell this wasn’t the case. It was a subtle distinction, but she knew that this young woman spent a lot of time cultivating the sort of look that would make people think that she didn’t care. 


“Oh, am I not smiling enough? Let me guess I’m much prettier when I smile, right? Well here’s a bit of advice. You’re a lot less annoying when you leave me the fuck alone.” Sarah barked back, eliciting a soft chuckle from Carley.


“You know, you were about two seconds from being turned into a freckle on my ass.” Carley took a seat by the tree next to Sarah. “So unless that sounds like something you want, maybe lose the attitude.”


“Oh yea? Is that it? Is the big bad witch gonna” 


Sarah’s comment was cut short as she noticed the man who was rubbing her feet appeared to be shrinking before her very eyes. She watched, amazed, as he continued getting smaller, a look of confusion and terror painted on his face. Finally the size change appeared to stop, but by that point the terrified man was standing no taller than Sarah’s actual foot. 


“Holy shit…” Sarah leaned forward, not paying anymore attention to the woman who had just threatened to turn her into an ass freckle. Instead she was fascinated by her admirer’s new stature. “He’s so fucking small.”


Carley felt a rush of endorphins as she waited for Sarah to start groveling for mercy. It was always so much fun showcasing her power to the mortals, letting their pathetic minds try to comprehend all of the horrible possibilities that she could open them up to. And although the begging never truly saved them from her twisted ambition, it could occasionally save them from a fate of spending ten thousand years inside of her colon. Carley was about to open her mouth when the girl did something that caught even her off guard.


“Hahahaha how’s this you little bitch.” Sarah taunted as she quickly slapped her feet together, catching the tiny man in between them. Carley recoiled at the unexpected flash of sadism from the pale skinned beauty. It was clear that the little creep was obsessively fascinated with Sarah, a relationship that clearly did not go both ways. 


“Wow. That’s-“ Carley began to speak, but Sarah cut her off once again. 


“I bet that fucking reeks.” Sarah exclaimed, laughing heartily. “I wore these socks Saturday, yesterday AND today. Haha” 


“Want me to make it worse for him?” Carley asked, causing Sarah to spin around and nod her head enthusiastically. Carley smiled and looked down at the tiny man writhing between Sarah’s damp socks. The witch then snaps her fingers (for dramatic effect, more than any practical magical reason) and the frantic wiggling became even more noticeable as the tiny man began desperately clawing at the grimey socks that held him in place.


“Wow, he didn’t like that at all. What’d you do?”


“I made him a lot more sensitive to everything around him. If the average human’s sense of smell is a one out of ten, I just cranked him up to a thirty six. Hahaha.”


Both girls laughed as they watched the nerdy little man struggle, his tiny pleas for mercy falling upon deaf, uncaring ears. Sarah continued to roll him between her two feet, slowly rotating the shrunken man towards her toes. The tiny man felt as if he was caught in a hellish riptide. Every inch he managed to gain over the rolling waves of sweaty cotton and flesh, was taken when the dark haired giantess repositioned her foot. Eventually he reached a point where he could no longer fight his pointless battle and he surrendered to Sarah’s twisted machinations. 


Once his head was caught in the putrid space in between the giantess’ toes, the raw stench emanating from the unwashed socks, amplified by Carley’s magic, caused something to snap within his mind. He began taking deep, rapid breaths, filling his lungs with the thick stink. Soon after, the broken man realized that he needed more from Sarah. The heinous miasma of BO that wafted out from between the goddess’ mighty toes wasn’t enough to satisfy his intense lust. And so he began to bite down on the coarse fabric, drawing large mouthfuls of sweat and grime into his mouth and choking as the pungent liquid filled both his stomach and lungs. The world soon became dark as the shrunken man drew his final breaths between his goddess’ feet, driven mad by the intense aroma.


“Oh whoops.” Carley said, feeling a sudden disappearance in the life force of the tiny man. 


“What?”


“Well, I think he might’ve drowned in your sweat.” Carley said with a light giggle, reaching down between the goth’s feet. She delicately plucked the tiny man off the ground and held him aloft. The witch noticed that Sarah’s gaze didn’t appear to one of regret or remorse, but rather one of curiosity. This goth was turning out to be a lot more fun than Carley could’ve hoped for. Then with no ceremony for the dead student, the blonde goddess brought the miniature corpse over her mouth and dropped him into her waiting maw. Sarah watched in awe as this mysterious woman swallowed the little weirdo with a single gulp.


“Holy shit.” She said, loving Carley’s cruel smile. “Wait… aren’t people going to like, I don’t know… come looking for him?”

 

“Oh don’t worry about that. No one is even going to remember he exists.” Carley said, looking around the quad. “Wanna find someone else to toy with?”

End Notes:

Leave me a review if you've enjoyed it so far!

Showing Off by Omanahan88

“Holy shit can you do that?” Sarah asked excitedly.


“No it was a one time thing. I drowned that guy in your foot sweat and now I can’t do magic anymore.” Carley replies sarcastically. The excitement on Sarah’s face was replaced by a look of playful annoyance. 


“Oh okay. You’re a smart ass, I got it.” 


The two women then set about the campus, looking for people to toy with. Once Carley assured her that she could pick literally anyone, Sarah began choosing victims at random. The first three were a group of girls that happened to cross their path at just the right time. Those three all met the same fate in the depths of Sarah’s stomach. Next, there was a single man who was sitting near the entrance to the dining hall. Sarah had Carley shrink him down to only a few inches tall, leaving him stranded on the bench where he had just been sitting. Then Sarah approaches the bench, pretending not to notice the miniscule man jumping up and down to get her attention. She continued to feign ignorance as she lifted her shoe up into the air only to bring it back down, directly on top of the terrified man, acting as though she were tying her shoe. It was only once she finally finished securing her laces, did Sarah finally make eye contact with the upper half of the shrunken man who could still be seen beneath her shoe. She gave him a single wink as she forced her foot downwards and dragged it off of the bench, leaving only half a man and a small trail of red behind. 


“Wow, you’re fucking sadistic.” Carley complimented as she and her new friend made their way into the dining hall. The unusual pair walked past the check in counter and found a table with a nice view of the rest of the cafeteria. They sat at the table and chatted for a while before someone came and dropped off two trays of food in front of them. 


“Wow, that’s pretty amazing.” Sarah said, impressed by the meal that her new friend had managed to conjure up for them. 


“I’ve been shrinking down people for you to murder and this is what you find amazing?” Carley said with a chuckle. 


“You know what I mean! I was surprised by the shrinking too, it’s just. I mean I love chicken salad with mustard. How did you manage to get everything exactly right?” 


“So, me erasing someone from existence is an easy pill to swallow. But ordering a sandwich is pure cosmic madness?” Carley replied sarcastically. Sarah just rolled her eyes and began working on her sandwich. The pair continued to chat, discussing Sarah’s collegiate ambitions before delving into the much more complicated origins of Carley’s unusual powers. 


“So is there anything you, like, can’t do?”


“Not really. I mean, I can’t really bring anyone back from the dead. But I can make anyone pretty much immortal so the only time someone dies is if I let them. Other than that. If I can think it, I can do it.” 


Sarah listens intently as Carley retells some of her favorite memories from her past. The young witch recalled the story of one of her earlier relationships. During the period in which she was first learning to project her strength, Carley had decided to make an attempt at interacting with regular humans. She made some friends and even started dating a young man named Thomas. Tom was the first person that Carley had really confided in since she had left her family to learn about herself. But eventually he let her down, like all humans eventually would. 


“Yea, Tom was the first time I ever made someone else immortal. Initially, I thought he and I were gonna spend all of time together.” She chuckled, embarrassed by how naive she had been. “I know, I know. But I was young and dumb and trusting.”


“So what’d you do to him?” Sarah asked.


“Well I realized that immortality is not inherently good or bad. In reality it’s simply a matter of endless amplifying your circumstances. So I took the blessing I gave him and turned it into a curse.” 


“Jesus Christ, details woman!”


“Well, Tom’s been many things. He spent years just being tiny. I crushed him nonstop. Then I just got kinda bored of him so I started turning him into stuff. Socks, sneakers, pants, shirts, you name it. Ha, he spent like eight years as nothing but a thong.” Sarah burst out laughing at Carley’s revelation. 


“Yea and eventually I just kind of forgot what and where he was. I mean in the grand scheme of things, what’s the life of one person.” Carley said, finishing off her salad. Sarah listened intently, but Carley could tell that something was off. “What’s wrong? Don’t tell me you’ve gone soft? I mean you’ve killed five people this morning alone.”


“No, no. It’s not that. I’ve just got a bit of a request.”


“Oh? Do tell.” Carley smiled as Sarah leaned in closer. This human was turning out to be more like her than she ever could’ve thought.


“Well it’s… it’s weird.” Sarah admitted.


“Weird? Please? Do you have any idea what happens to all the ships that get lost in the Bermuda Triangle? They’re floating around in my toilet. Every time I flush they just pop out of the tank again.” Carley laughed. It was nice to finally have someone to share all of her creative ideas with. She used to brag to her brother every time she did something new and exciting with someone, but he never really appreciated her creative genius. Sarah on the other hand, was struggling to control her laughter, having just learned the truth behind one of the planet’s greatest mysteries. 


“Alright fine. I don’t think I can top lost ships in my fucking toilet bowl, but here goes. I had this boyfriend in highschool. Young love, blah, blah, blah.” Sarah mimicked Carley’s synopsis of her own early life relationship. “Basically the piece of shit talked me into letting him fuck me up the ass and when I did, he fucking dumped me for Aleisha Carmichael. That fucking cunt.” 


Carley chuckled at Sarah’s slightly frustrated recollection of events past. “I like where this is going.” She said, grinning from ear to ear. 


“I want to fucking break him. I want him small enough to keep in my ass for the rest of his life. I want him to hate it. Hate it more than anything else he has ever experienced. But I also want him to need it. He needs to beg me to lick my fucking asshole and then he’ll cry himself to sleep as he does it. I want to own everything that he is. I’m going to-“


Sarah’s tirade fell off as she noticed that Carley had already fulfilled her wish. Standing in the middle of their table was Sarah’s ex-boyfriend, shrunken down to no more than an inch tall. The tiny naked man was frozen in place, both he and Sarah stared at one another for several long seconds. And it was the shrunken former lover of the goth giantess who finally broke the silence.


“S-Sarah…”


“Oh my fucking god…” Sarah’s voice boomed, shaking the tiny man to his core. She leaned down, bringing her head down to his level. “You’re totally fucked.” 


Sarah looked back up to Carley, whose smile appeared to be getting wider with each passing minute. 


“Is it done? I mean, like… is he…”


“Yep. Feel free to start stuffing. As much as he hates it, he won’t be able to resist your… natural perfume.” Carley chuckled at her coy wordplay. Typically she would’ve explained in excruciating detail what was going to happen. The look on a person’s face as they were told that their life would no longer consist of anything other than worshiping an asshole that could easily swallow them whole, it was one of life’s greatest pleasures. 


“Ohhh this is so fucking perfect. Tyler, sweetie… I don’t know how to tell you this, but I’m gonna shove you in my fucking ass now.” She plucked the tiny man off of the table, ignoring his incomprehensible squeaks. Carley had already assured Sarah that no one would be paying any attention to them and so the pale brunette leaned over the table, undoing the black denim pants that she was wearing and pulling them down past her large, round bottom. Carley let out a loud, obnoxious laugh upon seeing her new friend’s rear being draped in adorable, pink panties. Sarah shot an angry glare in the witch’s direction before retiring her attention to her tiny ex-boyfriend. 


Tyler kicked and screamed while he was trapped in the vice like grip of his somehow enormous ex from highschool. Not five minutes ago he had been in the middle of class, when suddenly he blinked and found himself standing in the middle of some gigantic room. And looming far above him was Sarah, one of the girls he dated back in highschool. “Why the fuck is she so huge?” He thought to himself as he looked around the room. Now, as he was whisked through the air by Sarah’s tremendous fingers, he was left to contend with the fact that she had just threatened to put him inside her ass. A threat that became even more horrifying when he was carried around, face to face with the massive bum. 


“You’re fucking crazy!” He screamed, not entirely sure if his voice would carry beyond the large curves of the giantess’ hips. However, whether Sarah couldn’t hear him or simply didn’t care, Tyler was quickly rushed towards the hem of the massive cotton underwear. As Sarah pulled back the waistband of her panties, Tyler became more and more frantic. “Jesus fucking Christ. You can’t be serious! Sarah, please!”


The giantess closed her eyes as she gently pressed Tyler’s miniscule body up against her anus. She shuddered as she slowly rubbed his shrunken body around the rubbery orifice. “Oh fuck that’s awesome.” She said in a hushed breathy voice,loving every single moment. Her tiny victim however, was not enjoying the process. As he continued to squirm beneath the immense pressure of Sarah’s finger, it was impossible to prevent the sour scent of her ass from taking over his senses. With every ounce of his remaining strength, Tyler pushed as hard as he could, trying to free himself from the giantess’ grip. However, as he continued to struggle, a single indescribable desire began to take hold of his mind. Suddenly, without thinking,Tyler stuck out his tongue and leaned forward.


“What the fuck?” He said to himself, shaking his head and trying to free his mind from the urge to lick the gigantic, rubbery orifice. But just as soon as he shoved the disgusting inclination out of his mind, it came rushing back into the forefront of his psyche with overwhelming force. “Jesus, no!” He shouted, planting his tongue against the sweaty ring. His stomach began to turn in circles as his taste buds cried out in agony. It was truly the most vile, disgusting flavor that Tyler ever had the displeasure of tasting. Despite this fact, Tyler found himself wanting to lick it again. 


“No, what’s happening to me!” He screamed, dragging his tongue once more across his ex-girlfriend’s wretched sphincter. 


“Oh my god, he’s licking my ass. That’s fucking amazing!” Sarah exclaimed, pulling her underwear and jeans back up and falling back into her chair. There were a few moments of silence as Sarah began grinding her ass into the hard plastic seat. But the jovial silence was broken as a loud, trumpeting fart echoed off of the seat and reverberated throughout the cafeteria, causing both girls to lose it in a fit of laughter. 


“Ahahahahaha what a little fucking freak. I hope he liked that, it’s probably pretty swampy back there.” Sarah joked, relaxing in her chair and pulling up her phone. “Oh shit, I’m gonna be late!” She cried, standing up from the table and grabbing her bag. Carley simply smiled and waved as her new friend rushed towards the door.


“I’ll bring him back after class!”


“Oh don’t bother. He’s all yours now!” Carley replied. Sarah squealed with delight as she hurried out of the room towards her next class. A soft puff of gas escaped her rear end as she jogged. She laughed quietly. So quietly in fact, that one could almost hear the tiny scream coming from inside her jeans. 

The Grass is Always Greener by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone, I'm back for a bit! I know I've been super spacey with positing anything on this site and I want to apologize. It's simply hard to focus on writing anymore. Not sure if I'm just in a funk or if I'm just lacking creatively. Hopefully I can get back into this, but I'm unsure how often I'll be posting. Thanks to those of you who take the time to read and leave reviews. It's very nice to hear from the community. Hope you enjoy!

 

 

 

Carley let out a heavy sigh as she watched her other new friend scurry out of the room. “Great.” She thought to herself. Back to being bored. The young witch scanned the room, looking for something else to distract her for a while. Pulling out her phone, Carley checked the time to notice that a couple hours have passed since she and Amanda had parted ways. She sends out a text, offering to meet up with her friend to hang out once she’s out of class. 


“Hey let’s meet up after class.”


She got up from the table and strode out of the cafeteria. As she wandered around campus, Carley continued to mindlessly assault the unfortunate barista who was trapped between her teeth. She giggled as she battered the tiny man’s face with her tongue. Thankfully, she had kept the pathetic man alive, as he provided just enough entertainment to keep her satisfied while she searched for her next victim. 


Inside her cavernous mouth, the tiny barista silently wept as the massive, slimy muscle continued to crash into his face. He was thankful that she wasn’t eating any longer. The experience of being trapped between the giantess’ teeth as she chewed her sandwich into a disgusting pulp of meat, bread and saliva was one of the most horrifying and disgusting things he had ever been through. 


“Ha, that’s not even close to as gross as things could get for you.” A voice called out in the back of his mind.


“What the fuck?” He thought to himself. He was still unable to actually vocalize his thoughts. So how was it that someone was responding to his thoughts?


“So I can shrink you down and make it so you can’t burn to death in my coffee, but mind reading is just too ridiculous? Jesus Christ you humans are just a special kind of stupid.” The voice called out again as the massive tongue rose up and smashed into his face. The realization dawned on the tiny man, he was currently having some sort of telepathic conversation with his captor. 


“Hello? What is happening? Why are you doing this to me?” His thoughts began to race. Did he do something to offend this person? He wasn’t the sort of person to make enemies so why was all of this happening to him. Not to mention the fact that this whole thing was fucking insane! None of this should be possible, and yet he was being tortured all the same.


“Hey, hey, hey. Slow down. Jeesh. Your thoughts are like, super whiney and annoying.” The voice responded. Despite the voice being projected directly into his head, the small barista was able to determine that there was a feminine tone to it. So his tormentor was a woman? That was something, at least. “Oh, so you’re okay with this now that you know I’m a woman? Goddamn what a fucking perv.”


“What? No! I didn’t…” The barista felt embarrassment well up inside him, before quickly recalling his current circumstances. “Wait... No, this is fucked up. Let me fucking go!” The large tongue once again cooked up and began slowly caressing his face.


“Stupid little man. You don’t make the decisions around here. You’re nothing to me. To anyone, really. I mean, you’re like a little popcorn kernel stuck between my teeth.” 


“Please, why are you doing this to me? I just want to go home!” He begged.


“Home? Don’t be stupid. You are home.” The giantess’ voice boomed inside his mind. 


“Please, you can’t do this!” He continued to plead. However his last statement brought about a change to the woman’s currently casual demeanor.


“Can’t? Are you telling me what I can’t do? Do you have any fucking idea how fucking miserable I can make your life? Do you think this is bad? This is a goddamn walk in the park compared to the things I’ve done to people.” Suddenly, light began to pour into the cavernous maw where the tiny barista was trapped. An overwhelming sense of dread washed over him as he watched a single, manicured finger reach into the mouth before digging it’s sharp nail into his shoulder. The pain was excruciating as the malevolent goddess pried the tiny man out from between her teeth, leaving him partially skewered on her index fingernail. Cries of pure agony bounced around his skull as he found himself once again unable to die, but perfectly able to feel pain. 


Left immobilized by a miserable combination of fear, pain, and a mutilated arm and upper torso, the tiny man could only sit and watch as he was brought before the gargantuan face of his cruel captor. He was shocked to see that she was surprisingly beautiful. Her hair was blonde and had an unmissable sheen to it. It fell down to her shoulders and framed her gorgeous face perfectly. In fact for a single, solitary moment, the helpless barista almost forgot that this adorable woman was the architect of his current hell.


“Let me give you a little advice.” She said, her voice cold and terrifying. “You’re going to learn your place in this world and the faster you learn it, the better off you’ll be. So, I’ll talk to you again in like, a few months maybe and see if you’re interested in going back in between my teeth.” Too hurt to even mentally protest, the tiny man was left discombobulated as Carley brought him around behind her back, reaching down into her pants. Once again surrounded by darkness, the exhausted tiny resigned to his fate, as the gigantic fingers pressed him into a firm wall of what he could only imagine was the pretty blonde’s ass cheek. 


“Very perceptive dipshit.” The voice returned to his mind, continuing to taunt him as he felt a peculiar sensation take over his body. Eventually the searing pain from having his arm nearly ripped off began to subside, but the relief was quickly marred by the realization that he could no longer move. “Let’s see how spending a few months as an ass freckle changes your opinions on what I can and can’t do.”


“Please…” 


“Do it. I fucking dare you to try me here.” Her voice was dripping with venom. “One more fucking word, and I swear to Christ I’ll keep you immortal and teleport you into a fucking volcano.” And as terrified and uncomfortable as he was, the tiny man did his absolute best to keep any negative thoughts out of his mind. He recalled the agony of being boiled alive in an ocean of coffee and was terrified of the hurt that this devil woman could inflict upon him.


Finally satisfied with his torment, Carley tuned out of the man’s head and removed her hand from her ass. She flexed her glutes a few times, taunting her victim before she reached back into her pocket to take out her phone. She opened up a text message from Amanda and smiled. 


Wanna meet me in the library? I’ve gotta work on some stuff before my last class.


Carley replied and began making her way towards the massive building that housed the only library on campus. She was certain that she would make it to the library before Amanda did, so she could spare a few minutes to torment a couple more innocent victims. 


The pretty blonde witch pushed open the heavy wooden door that separated the library’s interior from the warm autumn afternoon. It was understandably quiet inside the building as Carley walked past the front desk and entered the large study area. There were more than a dozen fairly sizable tables, all of which had at least a few students working on their early semester work. Wandering over to an open space, Carley tosses her bag up onto the table, claiming a small portion of the table for herself and her friend. She pulled out her phone and sent a message to Amanda, letting her know that she had a spot saved.


Not the type of woman to allow herself to be bored, Carley began looking around the room, waiting for someone to catch her attention. However, the young witch was disappointed to find that everyone here was completely enveloped in their own studies and conversations. “Oh well.” She thought to herself, as that was a problem that could be easily rectified. She closed her eyes for a moment and let her presence radiate outward. It didn’t take more than a few moments before heads began to turn in her direction. Despite their best efforts, the other students couldn’t overcome the urge to steal glances towards the beautiful blonde. Occasionally Carley’s eyes would dart around to meet the gaze of one of her oglers, frequently causing her victims to quickly avert their eyes, lest they be caught staring.


The attractive young witch felt her lips curl up into a gentle smile. She absolutely loved feeling like everyone in the room was focused on her. Regular women were always envious of her, and there wasn’t a man she had met who didn’t find himself hopelessly desperate for her attention. And she didn’t even mind the horde of arrogant dumbasses who would inevitably come up and try their luck with her. She couldn’t be mad at them. They had no way of knowing just how truly out of their league she was and besides, it was always twice as fun to take a future away from someone who thought so highly of themselves. Carley laughed inwardly as she thought briefly of the time at spring break when she once tried to count the number of men she turned into vodka shots after they hit on her. Despite her inhuman resistance to alcohol, she lost count after a few hundred shots. 


Suddenly, the young witch’s smile disappears from her face as she catches something peculiar in her peripheral vision. At a nearby table, Carley noticed the three women who were trying their best not to cast envious glances in her direction. But what she found unusual was the single man sitting quietly, almost as if he was completely unaware of her. As her brow furrowed, Carley began to push more of her aura outwards in the direction of this irritating student, but still she could sense that his attention was caught elsewhere. 


Carley’s overwhelming presence quickly drained out of the room as she became singularly focused on the only person in the building who seemed not to even notice her. The witch looked him up and down. There wasn’t anything impressive about him. In fact, Carley couldn’t help but think he seemed downright invisible and the irony of this realization only proceeded to fuel her rapidly growing rage. Finally, Carley had her fill of trying to reason through what was happening and simply stood up, before walking over to the table where the plain man sat. 


“What is your deal?” She asked, slapping her hands down onto the table and staring angrily into the confused face of the man who had somehow resisted her. 


“Ummmm excuse me…” A voice called out from Carley’s left, causing the young witch to briefly turn to look at the source of the interruption. Sitting across from the plain looking man was another woman, clearly irritated by Carley’s sudden appearance at the table.


“Quiet.” She commanded, causing everyone at the table to fall deathly silent, before turning back to the man sitting to her right. “What are you?”


“Uhhhh, I don’t really…” He began to stammer, confused by this apparently insane woman before him. His eyes darted across the table, a subtle movement that Carley was too perceptive to miss. The powerful mystic narrowed her eyes and looked deeply into the poor, terrified student’s soul.


“What, her?” She asked incredulously, looking back over her shoulder at the woman who tried to interrupt her before. She looked the woman up and down and took account of every little detail about her, stifling an irritated chuckle. Nina was her name, as Carley had discerned as much from a cursory glance into the man’s memories and he was helplessly, hopelessly obsessed with her. She had long dark hair and a small, thin frame that did nothing to benefit the gothic, intimidating image that she was trying to cultivate. 


“What is it with these goddamn goths?” Carley muttered to no one in particular. She turned back to the man and glared down into his confused and slightly terrified face. “Alright listen up…” 


“David.” He muttered quietly during the slight pause in Carley’s tirade. 


“Yeah I don’t give a fuck what your name is. In fact I don’t give a single fuck about you. Do you have any fucking idea just how goddamn insignificant you are? You’re nothing, I’m a fucking goddess and you’re just a piece of goddamn lint to get ground up between my toes.” She slammed her hand down on the table. But just before she could render her perception of David into a reality, she heard a familiar voice call out from over her shoulder. 


“Hey Carley, I’m gonna grab a seat over here!” 


The blonde turned to see Amanda waving as she tossed her bag down onto the empty table and began pulling out her things in order to prepare for her studies. Carley smiled and waved before she turned back to David who was frozen in fear in her shadow. “Alright you fucking creep, new deal. You want to spend your whole goddamn pathetic life worshiping your little friend here? Fine. Have a nice fucking life.” Carley spat in a hushed whisper before turning on her heels and returning to her table to sit with Amanda.


“Jesus Christ!” David exclaimed as he finally released his held breath. He looked around at the other students at his table, curious to see their reactions to the bizarre interaction that had just unfolded. Oddly, it seemed as if everyone was still zoned out, fixed in an almost robotic blank stare out into the void. Except for Nina, that is. David stared nervously at his crush as she looked at him with a curious intensity behind her eyes.


“Uhhhh, Nina?” He asked, confused. However, she did not respond. Instead she reached her hand over towards him, silently compelling him to take her hand in his. Immediately he gave in to her will, far too excited by the prospect of sharing a moment of intimacy with the woman he had admired so much, to continue thinking about how strange this whole situation was. But no sooner did David touch Nina’s delicate fingers, did he find himself instantly transported to a terrifying landscape. Instantly he recognized where he was, although his mind would not allow him to understand how it was even possible. He looked up at the titanic visage of Nina’s gargantuan face as she smiled cutely down at him. 


“Are you ready?” She asked, her voice rattling David’s tiny frame as he was perched helplessly on her finger. 


“Nina?” He shouted up at the impossibly large face looming over him. But no response came from her lips, curled up into a thin smile that sent chills down the tiny man’s spine. The subtle movement of the giantess’ massive hand, while all but unnoticeable by the students in the library, felt like earthquakes to David. From across the room, Carley watched the thin woman bring one of her feet up onto her lap. She shook her head as she watched her undo the long zipper on the side of her tall, black boots. It took a bit of effort not to laugh as the young witch saw Nina remove her pale, bare foot out of the undoubtedly stuffy confines of her footwear.


“Have fun douchebag.” She taunted inwardly as she watched Nina carelessly rub her index finger inside the crevice between her big and second toe. As the pale woman wiggled her toes and placed her boot back on her foot, Carley turned her attention back to Amanda, forever pushing Donald out of her mind. “Donald? Damien? Ah, who fucking cares.”


David had to grab onto the ridges of Nina’s gigantic fingertip as he felt himself being carried through the air to an unknown destination. Eventually he felt the terrifying momentum come to a halt as the giantess’ massive finger slammed his tiny body into the ground. The pain was unimaginable and David felt as if his bones were going shatter beneath the colossal strength of just one of Nina’s fingers. 


“Nina…” He gasped weakly as the finger pulled away from his body. Light flooded into his field of vision as the shadow of the giantess’ digit disappeared and after a few moments of agonizing pain, David was able to piece together where he was. He couldn’t be certain of his exact size, but he couldn’t imagine that he was any larger than a single grain of sand and he was planted firmly between Nina’s colossal, sweaty toes. He looked over to his left to see that his arm was somehow fused into the skin of Nina’s foot. His right arm had suffered a similar fate, leaving David immobilized in his wretched prison. 


He closed his eyes and tried to get himself acclimated to his new fate. Desperately he began to breathe in through his nose, graciously sampling the acrid stench of Nina’s feet. Never in a million years could he have imagined that this is how his day was going to go. All those years of sitting around, hanging out with Nina, stealing quick glances at her feet. He dreamt of the day that she would pull her feet, ripe with sweat out of those well worn boots and place them against his face. Christ it wasn’t the way he had planned on sampling the sour taste of her feet, but he had been granted a gift all the same and he wasn’t going to let it go to waste. He only stopped lapping his tongue against the salty crevice when he noticed another looming shadow encroaching over him. His eyes turned skyward as the all too familiar black leather boot was brought back up towards Nina’s foot. “Thank you…” He whispered quietly, hoping his dark angel could hear his prayers of gratitude as his new prison was placed back inside the dark universe within Nina’s leather boot. 


Up above, Nina shook her head, rousing herself out of an unusual fugue state. She looked around the table to her friends who all seemed to have suffered a similar ailment. “Weird.” She said, laughing it off as nothing more than a little brain lapse. She then went back to chatting with friends, paying no mind to the empty seat across from her.

End Notes:

As I reread this, it dawned on me that the second half of this chapter was remarkably similar to an earlier chapter. Hopefully that's not a bummer for anyone. I didn't want to trash the whole second half of the chapter as I'm trying to get back into the story. Hope you enjoyed!

Testing the Waters by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Back again! This one has some unaware content and I hope you all enjoy!

------------------------------------

"Oh my god, who even gives homework on the first day?” Carley sighed, rapidly growing bored with just sitting around watching Amanda do her homework. 


“Ugh, I know. O-Chem is just the worst. You don’t have to stay here, I don’t want you to be bored!” Amanda replied, giving Carley a halfhearted smile and a pair of puppy-dog eyes. 


“No, no it’s fine. I’ll hang out for a bit. I don’t really have much going on.” The witch replied. She still wasn’t sure exactly what she was getting from this cute little human, but through her long history Carley had learned to trust her intuition when it came to strong gut feelings. She couldn’t be certain why she felt the way she did about Amanda, but she knew that the answer would reveal itself to her soon enough. However despite the fact that through her studies of the arcane Carley has experienced the equivalent of several lifetimes, she never did grow accustomed to the tedium of human life. 


She would simply need to find a way to entertain herself as she mindlessly engaged in endless small talk with Amanda whenever she managed to remove herself from her books. Looking around the room, Carley searched for a new victim to continue her game from earlier that morning. There was something extra sweet about the challenge of tricking an unaware giantess into tormenting a shrunken and helpless human. And she currently had the perfect  preoccupied giantess studying in front of her. Now all she needed was a victim.


Suddenly, Amanda’s face contoured into an unusual display, causing Carley to look curiously at her. The redhead’s face twitched briefly before she leaned forward and shrouded her face with her inner elbow.


Achooo


The sneeze was quiet and downright adorable. “God this girl is too cute.” Carley thought to herself, chuckling inwardly at just how sweet and pure this woman seemed to be.


“Gesundheit.” Carley replied bluntly. “Feeling sick?”


“No, no. Just some light seasonal allergies. I swear!” Amanda replied with a giggle and a sniffle. As Amanda returned to her book, Carley was struck with a flash of wicked inspiration and reached down into her bag, coming back up moments later with a small travel package of facial tissues. 


“Need one?” She asked, offering up the small package to her friend. Amanda smiled and graciously accepted. The pretty redhead reached her manicured fingernails into the tissue packet and removed a single white square of paper. She brought it up to her face and as discreetly as possible, blew her nose into the paper before standing up and discarding it into a nearby waste basket. 


“Thank you!” Amanda said, offering the package back to her friend, but Carley just waved her hand. 


“Don’t worry about it. Go ahead and keep that, I’ve got more at home.” Amanda smiled and went back to her work, but Carley was already subtly working her plan into action. Suddenly there was another slight tingle working its way through Amanda’s nostrils. In a preemptive effort to catch her sneeze, the redhead quickly reached back into the pack of tissues and pulled out yet another sheet. Carley was the only person in the library who happened to notice that at the exact moment when Amanda removed the soft paper from the package, another student who had been browsing through a selection of books on a nearby shelf, suddenly disappeared. Carley smirked as she watched the adorable redhead blast the inconspicuous tissue with a buckshot of mucus.


“Ugh, sorry. Sometimes my allergies just flare up like crazy. It’s gross I know.” She apologized profusely to her friend, completely unaware that there was someone else suffering terribly as she balled up the tissue and once again discarded it in the trash can.


“Seriously don’t worry about it. You’re only human. Besides you look cute when you sneeze.” 


“Cute? Ha I doubt it. I’m practically leaking snot at this point.” Amanda scoffs, pulling yet another tissue from the pack to dab her nose. Carley smiled again, scanning the room just in time to witness a young woman walking behind a small post just as Amanda pulled the tissue, only to never appear on the other side. 


“Oh please, you’re just one of those people who looks adorable no matter what you’re doing.” Carley commented, playfully flirting with the adorable redhead. “I mean, I bet you fifty bucks there’s a bunch of guys on this campus who would happily volunteer to be turned into your tissues.” 


Amanda looked up at Carley with a look of confusion painted on her face. She chuckled and shrugged off the blonde’s unusual comment as she tossed yet another snot rag into the garbage. “Eww that’s so gross! What does that even mean?” She said with a chuckle.


“I don’t know… there’s some really depraved weirdos out there. I mean on a campus of this size, there’s like a ninety five percent chance that there’s one or two guys who would jump at the opportunity to get turned into tissues and used by a pretty girl.” Carley pressed her point by removing a single sheet of tissue paper from the package on the table and dangling it between her fingers. “I mean just think about it. Find yourself a witch who can do the job and you’ll save a fortune on tissues.”


“Yea I don’t think so.” Amanda replied, returning to her books. “I don’t think I could ever do that to a human being. It’s just so mean. And besides, I’m pretty sure any witch who got caught turning people into tissues would get prosecuted in a heartbeat.”


Carley smirked and took out her phone. “Yea, you’re probably right. But I think about it sometimes. What it would be like turning people into useful stuff like that. Just seems kind of exciting to me.” The young witch then took the tissue in her hand and held it flat in her palm and began to hover her head directly over the small white square. She gave it a sly wink before she pursed her lips and allowed a large glob of saliva to begin pooling in her mouth. Then the bubble of spit was unceremoniously dropped down into the tissue where Carley then crumpled up the bit of paper and used spit soaked rag to wipe down the face of her phone before tossing it out with the rest of the tissues that Amanda had already used. 


“Really? You could really use somebody like that?” Amanda asked, genuinely curious. “Doesn’t it seem mean? I mean how much of a life could someone live when they’re a tissue? You couldn’t just throw them away, that’s like murder.”


“I mean it doesn’t have to be tissues. You could turn them into something more….. permanent.” Carley said, trying to maintain a good balance between coy and nonchalant.


“Like what?” The redhead asked quizzically, now fairly hooked into the conversation.


“I dunno. Like… like a pair of socks or something.”


“WHAT? Socks? Oh my god that’s so evil!” Amanda shouted, only lowering her voice as she recalled where she was. 


“What? I don’t think it would be that bad.” Carley replied innocently.


“Oh come on. That would be nasty. Feet stink! Like even if you’re not doing all that much, after a whole day of walking around and stuff… that would be sooooo smelly. I mean how does it even work? If your sock is a person can they even smell? Or see? Or taste?” Amanda felt a small shiver come down her spine. “Nope. Uh-uh. Couldn’t do it.”


“Well personally. I would want them to keep their senses.” Carley replied with a sly smile that caused Amanda’s jaw to drop. 


“That’s so mean! You wouldn’t actually do that to somebody?”


“Hmmmmm I think I would. And if I ever get myself a pair of human socks, I’ll let you borrow them!” The witch said playfully, eliciting a shake of the head from Amanda.


“No thank you!”


“Really? Not even just to try it? Like what if it was someone who just looooooooves feet? Or somebody who did something truly evil and this was your chance to punish them. You’re telling me you wouldn’t put them on for just a quick jog?” She asked with a chuckle. Amanda remained silent for a moment, almost as if she were weighing out the possibility of a scenario where she would subject another human being to suffering beneath her feet.


“Ugh I don’t know. It’s so weird to think about. But you seem to have thought about it quite a bit. Is there something I should know about you?” Amanda asked, still maintaining the levity of the conversation. 


“I don’t know… maybe I’m a secret witch!” Carley said, a wide smile on her face. “Maybe I’ve been keeping people inside my shoes for years and now I’m looking for my next victim!” There is a moment of tense silence between the pair before both girls begin giggling. Amanda then reached down and plucked another tissue out of the pack, far too enthralled in the conversation to notice the coincidental disappearance of the man washing a nearby window. 


“Oh then I guess this tissue must be a real person then.” Amanda’s said, in a voice of incredulity. “I better not cover him in snot. That would suck!” The beautiful redhead then brought the tissue up to her face and began blowing her nose into it, making a point to draw out the process and make multiple passes back and forth to each nostril. Carley let a gentle chuckle escape her lips, but on the inside she was alight with excitement. This was going exactly how she wanted it to go.


“Oh no, guess you're practically a super villain now. You just doomed some guy to spending the rest of his life drowning in boogers.” Carley said.


“Ha! Just wait, maybe I’ll keep this thing on me in case I find a bathroom stall without any toilet paper!” As the words left Amanda’s lips, Carley felt a rush of endorphins flow through her body. Just the very idea that she could possibly have manipulated this sweet, innocent, kind hearted college girl into unwittingly using a random person as toilet paper was a high that she could ride for a long time. Amanda quickly laughed off the ridiculous notion and returned her attention to her books. “So why are you so obsessed with sock torture?”


“Oh I don’t know. I knew a girl in highschool who could do magic and I heard one time she shrank her brother and sat on him for an entire road trip across the country. I just thought it was funny.” Carley said, only partially lying. She did in fact know a girl in highschool who could do magic. In fact she knew plenty, since she had attended an educational program with the BSA. And one time she did in fact shrink her brother down and fuse him into the driver's seat of her parents car when she stole it and went on a nice little joyride across the nation. But she would need far too much time to fully discuss the numerous situations in which Carley had left her helpless brother to suffer beneath her ass, so for now she would relegate her magic stories to the third person perspective. 


“Wow, that’s kinda messed up.” Amanda admitted, this time keeping her focus on the book. 


“I don’t know. Siblings pick on each other. It’s natural.” 


“Really? Crushing him with her butt for a whole road trip? That doesn’t seem over the top to you?” She asked, finally looking up to meet Carley’s gaze.


“Nah. My brother was super annoying growing up. Do you have any brothers? Cuz it’s pretty typical for young boys to think it’s hilarious to fart on people. Sometimes it’s good to give them a taste of their own medicine.” Carley replied with a wink, eliciting yet another shocked chuckle from Amanda. 


“Oh my god you would not!” Amanda cried, her face painted with faux horror. 


“Oh please. If I was a witch, my brother would NEVER give him a break.” Carley replied again, her smile growing more and more sinister.


“But would you actually…. ya know…”


“What? Fart on him? Oh my god, you have no idea.” This time Amanda laughed uproariously. She didn’t quite believe Carley would actually do that to anyone, let alone her own brother. But the very notion was admittedly sort of funny. She imagined herself standing over top of a tiny person, sitting helplessly in a chair. She pictured flopping herself down cartoonishly on top of her victim and sitting back, allowing herself to relax on top of the tiny person. Amanda felt her cheeks flush red as she imagines allowing herself to let out a quiet toot while someone was helplessly stuck under her. 


“Jesus I can’t even imagine!” Amanda said, looking back down at her book.


“Oh I think you can.” Carley replied playfully, reaching down and pulling yet another tissue out of the pack. Amanda watched as another sheet of tissue paper was pulled out and tossed carelessly onto her side of the table. She looked up at Carley who was staring deep into her eyes. Amanda shook her head and gave her pretty blonde friend a large eye roll, before picking up the tissue like a matador’s cloak. She gave the tissue a quick flourish before standing up from her chair and gently placing the tissue down into the seat that she had just risen from. Carley’s heart began to race as Amanda turned back around and gave a showy wave of her arm over the chair before stepping in front of the chair. 


“I sentence you to my ass!” Amanda said in a pompous British accent before slowly squatting down over the cushion. She paused for a split second before dropping down heavily into her seat. Carley’s nipples began to get hard as she watched this sweet angel unwittingly play the part of judge, jury and executioner to this unfortunate human turned tissue paper. 


“Well what a lucky piece of tissue paper.” Carley flirted playfully. Amanda shook her head and rolled her eyes, wiggling her hips back and forth in the seat. 


“Shut up you weirdo.” Amanda chuckled as she returned to her homework. “You wouldn’t want to be my next tissue.” Both girls laughed loudly before returning to a more normal conversation. Eventually Amanda finished her homework and both girls got up to walk out of the library. 


“Thanks so much for staying with me that whole time. It was nice not having to just sit quietly doing homework and be bored the whole time.” Amanda said packing the last of her belongings into her bag.


“Don’t worry about it. I had nothing else going on so it was fun to just hang out for a bit ya know?” Carley paused as the pair began to walk away from the table. She looked down at the crumpled piece of tissue paper that had just spent the better part of two hours being squashed by Amanda’s impressively shapely rear. “Wait, what about your little buddy here? Do you want to take him home, keep the punishment going?” The blonde asked playfully.


“Nah just throw him away. Besides, he’s covered in farts now.” Amanda replied laughing off the whole thing as a joke. Carley returned the laughter and threw the sentient tissue down into the trashcan. The girls left the library and walked out to the parking lot where they exchanged a quick hug before agreeing to meet up at some point the next day between classes. Carley waved from the front seat of her car as she watched Amanda drive off and as soon as her car was out of sight, Carley closed her eyes. And as soon as she opened them, she was back in her own bedroom, sitting on the bed with a single piece of tissue paper in her lap. 


With a simple snap of her finger, the tissue was gone and in its place sat a tiny woman, no more than a few inches tall. The tiny being looked back and forth, pure terror streaming through her veins. She looked upwards at the face of the gargantuan woman who was currently towering over her like some sort of monster. When her terrified body finally allowed her to speak, she began to raise her voice to pose a question to this undeniable goddess.


“Excuse me..”


“Tell me something.” The giantess’s voice shook the tiny woman to her very core. “Did she actually fart on you?”


The woman was incredibly confused. What was happening? Did this woman not find it weird just how ridiculously tiny she was? And what kind of question was that? Why the hell did she want to know that?


“I don’t…”


“If the next words out of your mouth aren’t an answer to my question, then I swear to fucking god, I will smear you on the floor like a fucking bug.” The giantess’ sudden change in demeanor terrified the woman even more than the generally confusing situation that she found herself in. “My friend Amanda, did she, or did she not… Fart on you when she put you down on her chair?” 


“Wait, her friend? The redhead with the enormous ass? So all of that was real? Jesus Christ!” The tiny woman thought to herself. She recalled being incredibly disoriented after she blacked out in the library. When she finally got herself together she found herself unable to move and being held up by a very pretty looking redheaded girl. She recalled how sweet the girl’s face looked with her cute dimples and fair complexion. But then she realized that it seemed as if the girl was enormous. She had tried to scream as the redhead lowered her down onto her back before bringing the largest ass that she had ever seen down on top of her. The weight was crushing, and at one point it felt as if her body was being twisted up beneath the impossibly large cheeks that surrounded her. And then it happened. She wasn’t certain how long she had been trapped beneath the pretty redhead, but it had been long enough for her to give up trying to call for help. Suddenly there was a very soft sound of a breeze blowing past her. At first the tiny woman hadn’t thought much of it, but as soon as the scent wormed its way into her nostrils, she knew what had happened. She had just been farted on by a goddess.


“Yes, yes. Please just let me go. I don’t know what you want but your friend farted on me while I was trapped under there. Please just let me.”


“Oh my god…” Carley interrupted, shutting the woman up instantly. “That is fucking amazing!” The giantess let out a soft moan and the tiny woman’s spirit sank. In that moment she knew that her torment was far from over. Carley then rose up off the bed and began peeling off her outfit, letting her hefty breasts fall perfectly from her chest as she casually tossed her bra onto the floor. She then peeled her cute purple striped panties from her increasingly soaked nethers flexed her cheeks a few times for good measure. Once she was in only her birthday suit, she threw herself back onto her bed and plucked the tiny woman off of the bed and brought her up to her face. With a wicked smile, Carley snapped her fingers, causing a large vibrating wand to appear in her other hand, before looking down at the terrified woman. 


“Good fucking luck. I’ve never had a toy survive when I’m this fucking horny.” Carley taunted the shrunken thing as she brought her down to her already lubricated lips. It was going to be an incredible night…. for one of them, at least. 

End Notes:

Let me know what you think, the reviews help to keep me writing. Thanks for reading!

Dinner time by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Hey everyone, I've had some momentum writing again and I've been working on this story for the last couple days. I've also got a more "gentle/nice giantess" story that I'm working on, but its pretty early in the process right now so you probably won't see any of that for a little while. If you've got any content you'd like to see or see more of in this story, please leave me a review and I'll see what I can do. Or, leave a review to just let me know your thoughts on the story so far. Either way, I hope you enjoy!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Holy shit that was fucking amazing.” Carley said between exasperated breaths. A thin sheen of sweat coated her entire body, caused by one of the most intense masturbation sessions she had ever had. As the final waves of pleasure faded, Carley carelessly fished a couple of fingers into her vagina and grabbed onto the leg of the woman who had just spent approximately fourty minutes thrashing about inside the vagina of the crazy giantess. She would have been long dead if not for the fact that she had somehow become immortal, a fact that only made her torment worse as she spent countless minutes drowning in Carley’s bodily fluids. 


“Just let me die. Please.” The woman croaked weakly. Carley rolled her eyes at the woman’s pleas. She hated it when they begged. Except for when she loved it. 


“Oh relax, I’ll kill you soon enough.” Carley sighed as she waltzed into the bathroom. She set the tiny woman down on the counter, but before she even felt her body hit the cool marble countertop, the woman had been transformed back into a sheet of tissue paper. Carley leaned down and gently lifted the lid on her toilet bow. She raised a hand up to her forehead in a sarcastic salute as she peered down into the clean, white porcelain bowl. 


“Good evening captains. Better buckle down. Big storm coming tonight.” The giantess said, taunting the litany of ships that were hopelessly piloting their way around inside of her toilet bowl. With a chuckle Carley spun around and dropped her naked ass down onto the seat. She let out a sharp yelp as the cold plastic of the seat shocked her warm skin. “Jesus H Fuck, that’s cold. I gotta get a self-warming seat.” She said to herself as she relaxed and allowed her bladder to begin emptying into the occupied basin below. She hummed quietly to herself as she peed, more concerned with making a mental note to turn someone into a toilet seat than she was with raining hot, acrid urine down on the hundreds of unfortunate souls who were lost to the Bermuda Triangle. 


Once the torrent of pee finally came to a slow dripping stop, Carley picked up the sentient piece of paper off of the counter and brought it up to her face. “Well, have a nice life I guess. You made me cum, like, super hard. So as a reward, I won’t make you soak up my piss forever.” The cruel goddess then brought the square of paper down to her lips and began to slowly dab up the remaining droplets of waste before dropping it down into the yellow ocean below. “Just for the rest of your life.” She said as she pressed the lever and watched as the powerful vortex began to wash away her urine, along with an entire fleet of long lost ships.


Satisfied, Carley stood up and lowered the seat before she walked to the sink and began washing her hands. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at her reflection. “God I make bed head look fucking good.” She said confidently, taking a breast in each hand and gently bouncing them in the mirror. Once the young beauty got bored of admiring herself, she realized just how hungry she was.


“Ooooh Victor, I’m coming for you.” She cooed, walking out of her room and into a large kitchen that connected to an incredibly spacious living room. The witch walked up to the stainless steel refrigerator and opened up the doors. As she peered inside she spoke out loud in thought. “What to eat tonight?”


But inside of the large fridge was only one thing, a small, naked man who was bound to a single wooden chair. “Did you miss me?” Carley asked rhetorically as she pulled the small man out of the fridge and placed him on the countertop. The man screamed for mercy as Carley set him down. “What’s the matter Victor? Not excited for dinner time?”


“Please! Please just put an end to my torment. I have suffered enough for ten lifetimes. Please just release me to the lord.” The man begged, tears rolling down his face. 


“Awww, poor little Victor. Why would you want to die? I thought you had important work to do. A vessel of the Lord’s divine judgment, wasn’t it?” Carley asked sarcastically as she snapped her fingers, causing the chair and binds to disappear. Victor dropped to the floor, slow to get up due to his muscles tightening up after being immobile for so long. 


“I have begged for forgiveness. How much longer must I atone for my sins?” The man begged, falling to his knees before the goddess.


“Have you considered that there’s no more time to atone Victor? Maybe this is hell. Maybe I crawled down to hell, shoved the devil up my ass and am now dedicating all of eternity to punishing you. What do you think about that?” Carley was now shouting  at the terrified man. Little droplets of spit plastered his tiny body. 


“Please…”


“How many?” Carley asked, not wanting to hear his begging anymore. 


“Goddess please…” He begged.


“How many?” She reiterated, reaching up to press a button on their oven, causing the digital interface to light up. 


“Forty three, my goddess.” He replied, hanging his head in shame.


“Forty three young witches. Snuffed out in the prime of their lives. And to what end?” Carley asked, staring daggers down at the little man. But she received no answer.


“All because some little prick thought he was God’s fucking chosen one and considered witches to be an abomination…”


“Please.”


“How much time did you steal from them? How many years of life did you selfishly rob from your superiors, from my sisters?” Carley asked, slamming her fist down on the table. 


“Six thousand, one hundred and eighty seven years.” He replied somberly. That number was burned into his mind.


“Right, and how long have we been playing this little game?” 


“Fourteen years my goddess.”


“Okay then, we’ll discuss the terms of your release in another six thousand, one hundred and seventy three years.” Carley replied with a smile before quickly snatching the man up, bringing him up to her mouth and swiftly biting him in half. She felt Victor’s torso struggle in her mouth, for much longer than would’ve been typically possible, but Carley was quick to prolong his suffering. She tossed his body around her mouth for a while before she swallowed him, damning him to suffer in her stomach acids for the remainder of the evening. Unfortunately for the witch, Victor always left a foul taste in her mouth if she didn’t prepare him properly. 


“Ugh, fine.” She said to herself pulling a clear drinking glass down from a kitchen cabinet. Tossing his legs into the glass, Carley began to swirl the glass around, watching as the bloody remains of the witch killer began to melt into a dark black ooze. Quickly the ooze started to fill the glass and once it was full, the dark color of the ooze began to dissipate, leaving behind a crystal clear, bubbly beverage. The young witch brought the glass up to her lips and began to drink deeply. “Ahhhhhhh.” She smacked her lips and carried the quickly refilling glass into the living room with her where she took a seat on the couch. 


“You know what? Talking with Amanda kinda got me thinking about the family. I should go see them.” She said to herself. The petite blonde then stood up off of her couch and walked over to the front door of her apartment. She then threw open the door, but instead of leading to the outside world,  Carley stepped through the entryway and found herself inside the foyer of her childhood home. 


“Mom. Dad. I’m home!” She called out into the cozy three bedroom condo. She listened for the sound of footsteps as her parents quietly entered the room. Standing nervously before her, were two typical, middle aged suburban residents. Jason and Nancy stood quietly, waiting for Carley to make her first move. 


“Well, aren’t you going to give me a hug?” Carley asked, spreading her arms wide and tapping her foot impatiently. The Smith parents looked nervously at one another before turning back to their daughter.


“Uhh sweetie… you’re um… a bit underdressed.” Jason stammered, treading delicately around his godlike daughter. Carley looked down at herself and laughed. 


“Oh daddy, you’re such a prude.” She replied, snapping her fingers. As she did, a simple outfit began to materialize around her. She was now dressed in a pair of fairly tight gray sweatpants and a simple cotton tee shirt that rode up just a bit, exposing her belly ever so slightly. Carley then began to stride confidently into the house, chuckling to herself at it’s relative size compared to her own living arrangement. “So? No Derrick still?” She asked coldly. The Smith’s once again nervously looked at one another, trying to find the right words to appease their daughter. 


“I’m afraid not dear.” Nancy replied, causing Carley to take a sharp inhale. The sudden noise from the angry witch caused both parents to wince.


“Ahh well. He’ll turn up eventually. He should know better than to think he can keep hiding from me like this.” Carley said with a cheery smile before turning to face her parents again. “Now, one of you go get the book… I’m feeling nostalgic.”

End Notes:

Plenty more giantess content coming down the pipeline. I hope you enjoyed! Let me know with a review and thanks for reading!!

Fetch by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:


Jason Smith sat quietly on the couch next to his daughter. He tried his best to keep his eyes fixed to the ground, but it was difficult. He could feel Carley’s gaze on the side of his head, it was almost as if she was trying to burn a hole into the side of his head. But he knew this wasn’t the case. And he knew that because the fact of the matter is that if Carley wanted to melt a hole in his skull, she could do so without much effort at all. However, experience would tell him that if his daughter finally decided to wipe out his existence, she wouldn’t be merciful enough to grant him a quick death. Suddenly Jason felt a familiar, but fairly unpleasant sensation begin to overtake his body. He looked around and eventually met Carley’s gaze. She was smiling a wide, sinister smile as her eyes locked in with his.


“Sweetheart…” He started to speak but found himself hesitating. Jason had learned to measure his words carefully when dealing with the absolute powder keg that was his daughter. Actually, perhaps powderkeg was the wrong word. She was more like an atom bomb; quick, temperamental, and absolutely devastating in raw power. 


“Wow Daddy, mom sure is taking her time.” Carley said. “I’m getting bored just sitting here.” As soon as she finished her sentence, Jason felt himself get several inches shorter. 


“I’m sure she’ll be right back sweetie.” He stammered, squirming uncomfortably in his seat. Suddenly he felt himself lurch downwards again. Now, sitting at eye level with Carley’s chest, the diminutive father’s heart began to race. “Nancy!” He shouted, begging his wife to pick up the pace. 


————————————


Nancy Smith had made her way into her bedroom and opened up the large hope chest that sat at the foot of her bed. Inside this chest is where she typically kept a large album of family photos, an artifact that Carley considered to be incredibly important. And so whenever her daughter showed up feeling nostalgic, Nancy would come into her room and retrieve the book. However, when she opened the chest this time, she was stunned to find the photo album was not where she had left it last. 


“Oh no.” She whispered quietly to herself as she began frantically digging through the chest. As she heard her husband call her name from the other room, Nancy realized the sort of mood that her daughter was in and she realized that she was on the clock. With no regard for the status of the room, Nancy began tearing through everything in search of the photo album. Dressers, drawers, under the bed and in the closet, Nancy desperately tried to locate the object before Carley imposed whatever punishment she had planned on poor Jason. Eventually Nancy was confident that the album was no longer inside her room and so she burst out of the room and began searching a nearby closet in the hallway.  


“Did you find it, Nance?” Jason’s voice called out from the living room. He was trying to keep his composure but Nancy knew he was getting more and more scared with each passing moment. She had to think quickly. Where could it be hidden? Nancy scanned the hallway and reached out to touch the doorknob that would lead her into Carley’s childhood bedroom. 


“My my my, feeling brave today, aren’t we?” Carley’s voice rang out inside of her head. Nancy froze at the warning and quickly went to find somewhere else to search. Suddenly, the distressed wife and mother remembered that there were a number of boxes in the garage that seemed like the perfect place to hide something. She bolted out of the hallway and only paused for a brief moment as she passed through by the living room on her way. She saw that her daughter was seated on the couch, but Jason was nowhere to be seen. It wasn’t until Carley uncrossed her legs that she saw a much smaller pair of legs poking out from underneath her. Carley smirked menacingly as she tapped a finger on her wrist, indicating that Nancy was quickly running out of time. But before she could pull her eyes away, Nancy saw her husband's legs grow even smaller. It wouldn’t be long until he was completely buried underneath Carley’s plump rear. 


——————————


“Carley, your mother will be right back.” Jason pleaded, praying that his daughter could be convinced to be merciful. But I’m the depths of his heart, he knew this was an impossibility. And so the terrified father continued to grow smaller and smaller, eventually forcing the insignificant man to have to try to peer around Carley’s impressive bosom just to be able to look her in the eyes. 


Carley started to shift around in her set, grinding her large rear end into the couch cushions. Jason could do nothing but sit and watch as the massive hips rocked back and forth in the seat and despite his best efforts, he found himself envisioning his rapidly shrinking body being ground to dust beneath her sweatpants covered bum. 

 

“Ugh, this seat is just so uncomfortable.” Carley said as she started to bounce gently in the seat. “I wish I had something to sit on that was a bit more comfortable.”


Jason sat quietly, knowing better than to take the bait on this. He stared forward at the blank screen on the TV, desperately trying to ignore the massive buttocks just a few inches away from him. Carley stared down at her tiny father. She absolutely loved the awkward tension that was building in the room. Jason knew better than most that if Carley wanted him to suffer under her, then he was going to suffer. But the fact that he was going to try to navigate this precarious social tightrope in the hopes of avoiding his fate made her laugh on the inside. 


“I mean I guess I could just take off these itchy sweatpants. Maybe they’re the problem.” She taunted, standing up off of the couch and hooking her thumbs into her waistband.


“Did you find it, Nance?” Jason shouted, now that he was eye to eye with Carley’s large round ass. 


“Oh I think she’s gonna need a minute.” Carley said, very matter of factly. She then began to shimmy her sweatpants down ever so slowly, revealing just the very top of her crack.


“Carley!” Jason said, causing the playful blonde to look back over her shoulder at him. “There’s no need to do that…” He hung his head in shame as he had no choice but to play her sick and twisted game. “You can come sit on my lap.”


“Oh daddy, you’re such a sweetie!” She cried happily as she jumped up and landed on top of her father with the weight of a Mac Truck. Jason gasped for air as his daughter’s ass forced a good deal of air from her lungs. However it was tricky to breath in, because even though he was large enough for his head to be trapped in the small of Carley’s back, she was sitting back so hard that he was forced deep into the cushion. But as long as he remained calm, he could get just enough air from his tiny pocket of space. Just as that thought crossed his mind, Jason felt himself shrink again.


“Fuck.” He thought to himself as he felt waves of laughter vibrate through Carley’s body. 


—————————


“Carley, sweetheart, please get off your father.” Nancy asked, trying to act as if she possessed even a shred of authority. Carley simply smiled and bounced up once, hard. There was an audible thud as her hefty ass forced its way down beyond the depth of the cushion and made impact with the solid base. 


“Time is just ticking away Nancy.” Carley taunted, crossing her ankles and relaxing backwards into the sofa. She let out a soft yelp as her smile got even wider. “I think he just got smaller. Better get a move on. I’d wager hers only got a few minutes before his head is all the way underneath.”


Nancy gritted her teeth as she jogged out of the living room and into the garage. Before her, several old cardboard boxes were stacked in a haphazard pile. Starting at the top, Nancy began quickly tearing through each box, searching for the missing photo album. She wanted to curse; curse at Carley, hell, even just let out a nice satisfying “fuck” under her breath. But she was too well trained to give in to her old habits. 


Nancy had found Carley to be an unusual daughter, obvious supernatural potential aside, the beautiful young woman’s fiery anger could be triggered by the most unusual of things. The frustrated mother recalled one such instance of the young witch’s fury. They had been on the road, traveling back from Sunday dinner with Jason’s parents. In the back seat, Carley was busy tormenting her brother Derrick as she usually did to occupy herself in the car. By that point, both Jason and Nancy had grown fairly accustomed to Derrick begging his sister for mercy as she continued to invent new ways to torment the poor boy, but no matter how often it happened, it was impossible for a mother to simply ignore the pain of one of her children. But just as she was about to turn around and accost Carley for her treatment of her brother, she felt a hand grab onto her thigh. She looked up to see the solemn face of her husband staring out at the road before them. Briefly he turned towards her, a look of fear and knowing frustration painted on his face as he shook his head. 


“I’m not going to just let her torture him. It’s fucking sadistic!” She whispered angrily. But a split second later, Nancy found herself standing in the palm of Carley’s gigantic hand, her massive face looming ominously above. 


“You said a swear. That’s not very nice of you.” Carley said, glaring down at her mother through narrowed eyes. And before Nancy could plead for mercy, the gigantic youth began lowering the car window, smiling the same sinister smile that had become infamous among her family. Nancy screamed as hurricane force winds rushed past, plastering her tightly against the palm of her daughter’s hand as she waved it up and down out the window. But as terrifying and painful as the wind was, Nancy knew that it was the only thing saving her from a horrifying drop down to the asphalt below.


“Thank Christ, finally!” Nancy shouted, ripping her consciousness back to the present as she pulled a large, leather bound photo album from one of the boxes. Quickly she scurried back into the house and brought the album into the living room where Carley was currently sitting on the couch, legs crossed and humming a simple melody. Nancy set the book down on the coffee table, and proceeded to stand before her daughter, arms crossed as she planned her response to the blonde witch. 


“Here you go sweetheart. Maybe we could all go through it together… as a family.” 


Carley smiled at her mother’s poorly veiled demand to free Jason from the stuffy confines of her ass. In the time it had taken Nancy to retrieve the hidden book, the diminutive Jason had become even smaller. In fact he had become small enough for his entire body to be buried beneath the gargantuan fleshy mounds of Carley’s rear end. The curvy goddess smiled as she leaned forward to pick up the album off of the coffee table, pretending not to notice Nancy stealing a glance towards her ass. 


“Oh that sounds great mom, but I think I’m going to take this home with me.” Carley stood up off the couch, causing Nancy to step towards the now vacant seat as she began frantically searching for her tiny husband. However, Jason was no longer on the couch, a fact that his wife discovered when she turned to see a tiny pair of legs sticking out from between Carley’s large cheeks. Both Jason and the witch’s tight cotton sweatpants were being swallowed up by the round, muscular ass. 


“Carley..” Nancy began to speak, but she was cut off as Carley herself threw open the door that led back to her own residence. Her heart dropped as she watched Carley cross the threshold with a tiny Jason unwillingly in tow. If Carley shut that door, then Nancy had no idea when, if ever, she would see her husband again.


“Bye mom! Let me know if you hear from Derrick!” Carley says with a wink, reaching behind her and grabbing one ass check in her hand. As she did so, Jason plummeted to the floor, landing with a hard, painful thud. Despite getting the wind knocked from his lungs, Jason was eternally grateful to be breathing fresh air rather than the musky scent of Carley’s massive ass. 


“See you later daddy!” Carley shouted from above, causing the tiny man to look up with horror as he watched the giantess reel back one foot. There was no time to scream before the massive leg shot forward like a bullet train and impacted with the shrunken father, sending him careening through the air. Nancy scrambled over to where he smashed into the wall, picking up his tiny body and gently cradling him in her hands. Battered and bruised, Jason would spend the remainder of the evening resting up, praying that he would start to regain some of his size.

End Notes:

Hello everyone! Back again with another chapter. Hopefully you're all enjoying the story thus far. Trying to add some context into who Carley is as a person. There are some more fetish content heavy chapters coming up. Thanks so much for reading!!

Memories by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a nice weekend. My goal for this chapter was to try to add a bit more context to Carley's backstory with her family and so it might be a bit light on the fetish content. I believe you'll find that the next few chapters make up for it pretty well.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carley slammed the book down on the coffee table in the living room of her own apartment. The witch plopped herself down onto her sofa before slowly pulling open the aged leather cover of the album. Before her were several pages of polaroid photos that told the story of a family much like many others. It began with a happy looking couple, a man and woman who met in the early nineteen seventies. There were pictures that cataloged the early days of the relationship between Jason Smith and Nancy Perez, culminating in a beautiful wedding ceremony. 


Carley skipped over the next several pages, completely uninterested in the portion of the book that reflected the earlier stages of her life. Instead she flipped through to the end of the book, stopping when she landed on the last photo she possessed of her brother Derrick. She grimaced as she recalled the events that led up to that photo, as well as what transpired in the days after. Slowly, she closed her eyes and when she finally opened them once more Carley found herself standing exactly where she was when the photo was taken. 


“Say cheese!” Her mother said through her smile. Carley furrowed her brow as she broke formation to turn and face her family. She frowned at her parents who were looking at her curiously. 


“I need to talk to Derrick.” She said bluntly, gently flicking her wrist in their direction. Neither Jason nor Nancy could muster a single sound before they were transformed into wicker chairs. Jason’s expression changed to pure panic as he watched helplessly while Carley spun the chair that used to be his mother and took a seat on top of her. 


“Carley! What are you doing?” He shouted. “Why? Why would you do that?” 


Carley gave her brother a soft look of compassion, before turning the chair that was formerly her father to face her. “Sit down Derrick.” She ordered quietly. However the young man hesitated. He knew what his sister was capable of, but he wasn’t going to just sit down on his dad. He had been used as a seat by his sister enough times to know how unpleasant it was.


“Carley, what the fuck? We were having such a good night?” He pleaded with his godlike sister. The young witch let out an exasperated sigh before pointing a finger at her brother and then pointing down at the chair. Compelled by powerful magic, Derrick found himself lowering down on top of his own father, silently begging the man for forgiveness. 


“Carley, why-“ Carley raised a hand to cut off her brother.


“Derrick, don’t worry about them. They’re not real. This is just a memory.” Carley said softly, taking her brother's hand in her own. The young man appeared to take this information in stride. In reality it was a difficult concept to grapple with, the notion that your consciousness was nothing more than a magical reflection of a singular memory. But the version of Derrick sitting before her accepted this information as reality, just as he had done a dozen times before.


“Derrick, I need to know where you went.” Carley asked, taking both of her brother’s hands into her own and gently massaging them with her thumbs. As Derrick looked into her eyes, he saw a genuine bit of love behind her gaze.


“I don’t understand…” He replied.


“You’ve disappeared… out there.” She said, motioning vaguely outside of the confines of this memory. “You’re gone and I don’t know where to find you. I need your help. Where would you have gone?”


Derrick stared at his sister confused. “I… I don’t know.” He stammered. “I wouldn’t … I don’t-“


Carley took her brother’s hands in her own and gently squeezed them. She gave him a soft smile as she gently rubbed his hands with her thumb. “Shhh shhh shhh. It’s alright. Just relax. We’re here together now.” Carley looked deeply into her brother’s eyes, she could see the confusion in his eyes as he raced to process this information. “It’s important, Derrick. You need to tell me where I can look for you.”


Suddenly, a light of recognition formed in Derrick’s eyes as he finally pieced together what Carley was doing here. 


“I got away, didn't I? I got away and somehow the all powerful Carley can’t find me?” Derrick said, a wide smile forming on his face as he nearly began to laugh at the circumstances. 


“Fuck you, you little worm! I’m going to fucking find you eventually!” Carley shouted, her fingers suddenly digging into Derrick's flesh. He winced in pain and writhed against his sister’s grip. Finally the pieces fell into place in his mind as his sister reverted to her true nature. 


“Fuck you! We both know that you don’t need me to tell you anything that I know, which means that wherever I went out there, you can’t even torture the info out of me.” He screeched, as he found himself rapidly shrinking in size. Carley stood up quickly from her chair, knocking her mother backwards onto the floor. 


“Fuck you! You little shit!” She screamed at the top of her lungs. Raising her sneaker into the air and slamming it down right beside her now tiny brother. Derrick puffed up his chest, no longer deterred by fear of his sister’s power.


“You think you’re some sort of immortal god, but look at you now. Can’t even keep your thumb on top of your own family. And I can tell you this, someday you're going to get what's coming to you. I just pray that I’ll be there to see it happen.” He shouted. Carley gritted her teeth and knelt down beside the chair so that she could see her tiny brother. 


“Oh, is that what you think? You think that anyone can take me down? For all of your pathetic conniving and scheming, your little plan with the BSA failed spectacularly.” She spat, her words now dripping with pure malice. Derrick’s heart sank. Carley’s revelation put some things into perspective for the tiny man. 


“And you think you’re going to sit here and gloat? To me?” She asked, towering over her miniscule brother. “What about Mom and Dad? Hmmmm? Do you think they were so lucky as to slip through my fingers? Fat chance. And sooner or later, you’re going to learn what a fucking mistake it was to try to stab me in the back.”


“Well, you’ll have to find me first.” He said plainly. Those words hit Carley and her rage boiled over so strongly that she actually circled back around to being calm. The giantess plucked her tiny brother off of the chair and turned around. By now, their mother had reverted back into a human form and was standing up off the floor. Carley, devoid of any more emotion, gently handed the shrunken boy to Nancy who took him in the palm of her hand.  


“Eat.” She commanded. A vacancy washed over Nancy’s face as she raised her miniature son up to her mouth and deposited him within. Carley watched intently as the memory of her mother blindly consumed her son whole. 


“Now sit.” She ordered again, forcing Nancy to take a seat upon her husband. Carley let out a heavy sigh. She didn’t know why she ever bothered to do this. Despite the fact that this construct was identical to her brother in all ways but literal, Carley already knew that he had no information to offer her. In the years since he had disappeared, she had come here to interrogate him several times over and each time it always ended with nothing but frustration for her. 


“Goddamnit.” She muttered, closing her eyes and opening them once more to find herself back in her own living room. She glanced down at the photo out of which she had just stepped. Where once all four members of her family stood happily smiling at the camera, now only her mother was seated on a simple wicker chair. By this time tomorrow, the photo will have reverted to its original state and Carley will have been no closer to finding her missing brother. 


“Fucking piece of shit!” Carley growled, kicking the coffee table and sending the photo album careening across the floor. She could feel her heart racing at incredible speeds and began to silently curse at herself. Still after all this time it was mind boggling to her how she allowed Derrick to get under her skin like this. 


“Okay, I need to fucking relax.” Carley muttered to herself, standing up from the couch as she proceeded to pace throughout her home. She pondered what she was going to do to relieve her stress. With such limitless potential Carley could sometimes find herself stunned with choice paralysis, unable to act on any of the thoughts that crossed her mind. 


Suddenly Carley recalled the friends that she had made earlier in the day and she came to an emotional realization. Perhaps she wasn’t in the mood to go on a rampage. Maybe instead, she would prefer to bring one of her friends into the game. Carley retrieved her phone and opened her contacts list. 


“Hmmmm, Amanda?” She pondered for a moment. She couldn’t deny that there was something just infinitely fascinating about the red haired vixen. But she also wasn’t what Carley needed right now. 


“It’s Carley. I need to blow off some steam. Want to do some magic stuff?” The witch sent a text off to the bossy goth woman she had met earlier that day. It took a few minutes, but eventually Sarah sent a response.


“Can’t, still at work.” 


Carley furrowed her brow. How was this girl so goddamn dense? Did she really not understand that Carley could do literally anything? The young witch stomped off towards her front door. Throwing open the door, Carley stepped out of her home and directly into the bustling diner where Sarah evidently worked. She had to stifle a short chuckle as she got a good look at her new friend. 


Sarah was standing just a few meters away, dressed in an ugly, mustard yellow top and matching skirt, carrying a small tray of coffee mugs over to a booth of men in their twilight years. Carley remained in the middle of the busy diner floor, arms crossed and wearing a cocky smirk as Sarah turned to face her. The dark haired woman was stunned to be looking at her strange new companion here at her place of employment. 


“What? How did you even…” She started to speak, but Carley quickly cut her off.


“So are you just a slow learner? Or do you just think you look cute when you're confused?” Carley asked, walking over to the counter where a couple was sitting enjoying some late night breakfast for dinner. She reached over the man’s shoulder, plucking a strip of bacon off of his plate. However, to Sarah’s surprise, the man offered no resistance to having his food taken. In fact, he didn’t seem to even notice.


“Look, I told you. I’m working. Not all of us are magical, ya know.” Sarah said, growing somewhat annoyed that this strange woman was now pestering her at work. Her mind drifted back to the shrunken man who was currently secured in the back of her underwear, lapping away at her asshole like a mindless animal. She couldn’t deny the pure, undiluted satisfaction that came from forcing her ex boyfriend to worship her ass. However, if she managed to lose this job somehow, her life would be completely and utterly fucked.


“Ugh, Jesus Christ. Where’s your boss? Is he here?” Carley sighed impatiently. Sarah nodded and pointed towards the kitchen. 


“Lou, he’s the owner. Back in the kitchen.” Sarah said, watching curiously as the petite blonde witch strolled past the counter and waltzed into the busy kitchen of the 24 hour diner. Carley approached the man that Sarah had pointed out moments ago. Lou was an older, heavyset gentleman who was currently sweating over a rolling hot griddle, trying to manage the slew of orders for his customers. He looked up from the girl just in time to see Carley proceeding into the employee only space.


“Hey, what the hell? Out of my kitchen!” He shouted, beads of sweat dripping off of his nose onto the food below. Carley smirked and continued in his direction. With the subtle rage boiling within her, she briefly considered shrinking the piggish man down and tossing him onto the searing surface of the iron, cooking him like bacon. However, she intended to do something new this evening and in order to accomplish that, this little piggy needed to do as she says.


“My friend out there, Sarah…” Carley said, pointed towards the meek looking waitress out on the diner floor. Lou looked up from his griddle at his employee beyond the counter. He didn’t know what exactly was going on, but he was glad to know where to direct his rage when this was all over.


“Yea, what about ‘er?” He asked incredulously. 


“Well, she’s got better things to do. So she’s going to be leaving.” Carley said very plainly. Lou simply stared at the young blonde, his shoulders heaving with each labored breath. “But you’re still going to pay her for her shift. Okay?”


There was a long beat of silence and Sarah waited for her boss to laugh Carley away before firing her. However, still to Sarah’s surprise, Carley’s magic proved to serve her interests.


“Yea, alright. I got it. Now would ya get out of my kitchen?” Lou said, returning his attention to the griddle. Carley smiled and turned back towards Sarah, but paused before fully leaving the kitchen.


“Oh, Sarah might be missing more shifts down the road too. So just, go ahead and pay her whether she shows up or not. Okay?” Carley added, nearly causing Sarah’s jaw to hit the floor. Lou simply nodded his head and waved her off, as if everything Carley was suggesting was a completely rational idea in his own mind. Once she was satisfied that Sarah had no more reason to deny her any further, Carley walked back out into the diner and greeted her friend.


“Well, now you don’t have to work anymore. So, are you gonna go out with me now?” Carley asked, arms folded across her chest. Sarah shook her head in disbelief.


“So, he’s just going to keep paying me, whether I come to work or not? That’s freaking insane!” Sarah exclaimed with glee. Carley scoffed again.


“You have a shrunken ex boyfriend up your ass right this second. How are you not understanding this?” Carley asked, exasperated by the inability of mortals to comprehend the possibilities born of magic.


“What, Tyler? He’s just where he belongs. But free money? In this economy? That’s wild.” Sarah said with a chuckle. “Fuck it. Let’s do it!”

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed! Thank you so much for reading. Let me know your thoughts with a review and keep an eye out for the next upload.

Getting Ready by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Hello! I'm uploading a second chapter tonight because I want to let everyone know that I have a page over on DeviantArt! I've posted a short vore focused story over there that I never ended up posting over here. I'm still feeling it out and have not made any concrete decisions about what content will go on which site, but I may be posting some content exclusively over there. I'm also toying with the idea of doing commissioned stories, so if that is something that you may be interested in, let me know. Aside from that, this chapter is a pretty fun one if I do say so myself. Hope you enjoy!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wait, I want to change first. I hate this fucking uniform.” Sarah said, pulling uncomfortably on her heavy yellow shirt. Carley smirked and looked her up and down.


“Oh? But mustard yellow looks so good on you.” Carley said sarcastically. Sarah mimicked an obnoxious faux laugh. 


“Yea, yea, smartass. Well, c’mon, magic up some new clothes… chop chop.” Sarah ordered. For a single moment, Carley felt an intense desire to crush this bossy mortal underfoot for daring to give her orders. The lapse in emotional control was remarkably brief, but for that single moment, pure malice exuded from her. Instantly, Sarah felt a pit for me in her stomach. Almost as if she found herself locked in a room with a feral predator. Carley recognized her error and quickly set to work rectifying the issue, releasing an aura of confidence to help coax out Sarah’s dominant side. 


“Well, how about a little window shopping?” Carley suggested, walking over to the couple she had stolen some bacon from a few minutes earlier. Carley placed her hand on the shoulder of the young woman sitting beside her boyfriend, moments before she quickly disappeared from sight. However, as the stranger vanished, her clothing remained in place. Carley studied the outfit as it floated in the air and gave an approving nod.


“How about this? Looks pretty cute.” Carley said, flicking her wrist and sending the clothing flying through the air over to Sarah. In an instant the hideous waitress uniform was gone and replaced by a tight fitting maroon sweater and a pair of similarly form fitting jeans. Sarah gave herself a quick look over the shoulder, trying to determine how her ass looked in these pants. 


“Hmmmm, not really my style. But not bad.” Her attention then turned back to the stool where a now naked and tiny woman was now panicking on the seat. Sitting beside her, the poor woman’s boyfriend was still digging into his meal, blissfully unaware that his girlfriend was terrified and confused by a strange bout of magic. 


“Awww, poor thing. She couldn’t possibly please her man looking like that.” Sarah said playfully. “We should find him someone new.” Carley smirked at the suggestion and surveyed the diner. There were a few other groups populating the space diner, but the first one to catch her eye was a family of five sitting over in the corner booth. Three children were arguing loudly over who was going to hold the menu while an overwhelmed looking mother attempted to quell the argument and a distracted father focused entirely on his phone. 


“She looks like she could use a man who will appreciate her.” Carley said, focusing her mind on the older woman. Suddenly a wave of calm washed over the mother’s face as she quietly stepped away from her screaming children and walked over towards Carley, Sarah and the recently single man at the counter. The mom approached, but Sarah stopped her as she looked her up and down.


“I feel like she could use a better outfit.” Sarah commented. The mother was wearing a simple pair of jeans and a hooded sweatshirt sporting the brand of the middle school that her children must’ve attended. Carley nodded in agreement, giving a cruel smile down at the naked woman who was panicking on the seat of the stool. With another flick of her wrist, Carley transformed the mother’s outfit from her sensible nightly outfit into a cartoonishly slutty outfit that would’ve looked more in place at a dance club or in a rap music video. 


Sarah let out a hearty chuckle and smirked as this mother of three suddenly looked ready for a night on the town. Granted, the woman was getting on in years and the effects of birthing and raising three children had certainly left their mark on her body. However, she wouldn’t deny that the mother could clearly still pull if she wanted to. Sarah then stepped back and motioned for the mother to take the seat beside the young man. 


The naked woman let out a bloodcurdling scream as she watched the horror unfolding above her. Clearly two of the giantesses were aware of what was happening, as they kept looking down and laughing at her smugly. However, a third woman soon appeared within view looking completely unaffected by the madness that was happening in this diner. Somehow, between blinks, this strange giantess went from wearing jeans and a hoodie to suddenly wearing a black top with a mesh screen over the chest and an incredibly short black skirt.


“Jesus Christ, no!” The tiny woman screamed, as the mindless giantess approached the stool that she was trapped on and began to sit down. As the woman began to lower herself onto the already occupied chair, her skirt began to lift slightly, revealing a pair of simple white panties. Not wanting to be crushed beneath the gargantuan woman, the shrunken victim quickly sprinted towards the edge of the stool before brazenly flinging herself over the edge just before the enormous butt slammed onto the stool.


“Woah, careful there.” Sarah said, quickly reaching down to catch the terrified woman out of the air. She gently stroked the shrunken woman’s head with one finger as she smiled sweetly down at her. “Whew, that was a close one. You almost ended up a stain on this grimey fuckin floor. That woulda been gross huh?” She asked.


Sarah then looked up at Carley and nodded in the mother’s direction. The witch smirked and mentally commanded the older woman to raise her rear end off of the stool. Sarah smiled and gave her shrunken victim a large kiss on her face.


“There you go, nice and safe. Now don’t go running off again, I’d hate to have to do something unpleasant to you.” She ordered, placing the nude woman back onto the stool directly beneath the mother’s ass. Sarah then took notice of the woman’s underwear beneath the miniskirt she was wearing. 


“Panties? She’s on a first date, not going to church.” Sarah said suggestively to her witch friend. Carley immediately picked up on the idea and with a snap of her fingers, the shrunken woman found herself staring up directly at a stranger’s vagina and asshole. Satisfied that this poor woman was now in for a horrible evening, Sarah let go of her tiny body and stood up tall, watching intently as the mother lowered back down. 


“Ahhhh, romance is in the air.” Carley said, waving her hand, blanketing the new couple in a shroud of magical infatuation. The middle aged mother of three and the much younger stud looked at one another, both of their cheeks flushed with color as they began introducing themselves, completely unaware of those that they had originally entered the diner with. 


“Well, looks like we’ve done our good deed for the night.” Sarah said, her eyes still focused on the tiny pair of arms barely sticking out from under the ass of the mother of three. Just this one act of magical terror was getting her engine revved up. She absolutely wanted to keep riding this high. “So what’s the plan?” She asked, ready to take direction from her apparently all powerful associate.


Carley shook her head. “That’s up to you. I’ve done literally any and everything that you can think of. So tonight, I want to help you put a saddle on this pathetic little planet and take it for a spin.” Carley placed a hand on the small of Sarah’s back and pulled her close. “Think of me as your own, personal genie. At least for tonight. If you can think it, you can do it.”


Sarah smirked as her mind flooded with possibilities. She then looked down at the outfit that she stole from the shrunken woman. It was cute, certainly. But it wasn’t Sarah. “Okay, well first thing is to get me dressed in something a bit more my fashion.” 


Before Sarah even finished her sentence, she realized that she was already wearing the outfit that she had in mind. A tight black dress came halfway down her thigh, paired with a charcoal gray sweater cut off just above her midriff. She had a long metal chain that hung down from a black leather choker and formed a beautifully intricate necklace that laid over her chest. Below her skirt, only a few inches of fishnet stockings could be seen before the thigh high leather boots that covered the entirety of Sarah’s pale legs. 


“Wow, you look fucking hot.” Carley commented, more stating a fact that expressing any sort of attraction. 


“I know.” Sarah said, pulling her jet black hair back and tying it up in a pair of tight pigtails. “I could use a mirror though.” She commented, looking over to Carley to perform some magic and oblige her request. Carley smirked and shrugged.


“I’m already inside your head. Focus on what you want and make it happen.” 


Sarah nodded, letting out a heavy sigh and furrowing her brow as she imagined a large, Victorian mirror. True to her word, Carley’s magic caused a large crack to form in the floor of the diner and a massive, gilded mirror erupted from the ground. Sarah’s eyes went wide with awe as the exact mirror that she had been picturing in her mind was suddenly in front of her. Carley couldn’t help but enjoy the giddy smile that Sarah wore as she peered into the reflective glass, using her new magical prowess to apply her makeup perfectly and dye her hair so that she was now sporting an adorable half blonde, half black hairstyle. 


“Okay, I’m ready. Let’s go make this city our bitch.” Sarah said excitedly. It was all Carley could do to avoid licking her lips at the potential for mayhem that this evening held. 

A Night on the Town by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Hello all, back again with another chapter. We've got a long arc of fun between Carley and Sarah coming up. I hope you enjoy! Also, I've started a DeviantArt page under the same name. Go check it out and give me a follow, as I'm going to start posting some additional content over there as well. 


-------------------------------------------

“You’re in charge. After you.” Carley said, motioned towards the door. Sarah obliged, exiting the diner out into the cool autumn evening. Aside from the unfortunate woman who had her boyfriend stolen and wound up trapped beneath another woman’s asshole, the patrons in the restaurant were completely unaware of the witch’s meddling in their lives. 


Once out of the diner, Carley and Sarah began walking down the street, towards nowhere in particular. Sarah began asking Carley questions about her past, focusing more on some of the things she was most proud of doing. Carley was happy to oblige. Throughout the vast span of time she had been a practicing witch, she had never really had any sort of confidant to tell her stories to. 


Well, she had tried therapy once during the big mental health boom in the early 2010’s, but Carley found that her therapist was horrified by the recollection of some of her favorite stories. Granted, he had been an utter professional and never actually vocalized his abject horror over what Carley considered to be playful shenanigans. However, a person’s inner thoughts weren’t off limits to someone of Carley’s caliber and so she saw fit to turn the man into a piece of fruit and feed him to his own daughter. 


Thankfully though, it turned out that Carley wasn’t in need of someone to evaluate her mental well being. What she truly wanted was just someone to talk to. Having someone so eager to listen to her stories, especially someone who not only would refrain from judgment, but actually wanted to participate in similar fashion, was truly rejuvenating for Carley. 


“Well how about celebrities? Any fun stories about famous people?” Sarah asked.


“Hah, so many. Pick one.” Carley replied. Sarah pondered for a moment before settling on a name she was convinced might have a good story behind it.


“Hugh Hefner?”


Carley chuckled and nodded her head slightly, eliciting a delighted squeal from Sarah. The beautiful goth woman grabbed ahold of Carley’s arm and squeezed her tightly. “Oh my god. Tell me!”


“Honestly, not the most remarkable story.” Carley admitted. “I was there in the early seventies for a party right after they opened the mansion.”


“Woah, that’s awesome.” Sarah replied.


“Yeah, it was fun for sure. I mean, sex and coke is fun but it was pretty standard as far as magic goes.” Carley said, recalling a genuinely pleasant conversation she had with the playboy founder all those years ago. “Although, I did go and visit him right before he passed a little while back. I promised him that for every decade he lived past 50, I’d transfer part of his immortal soul into a homunculus.”


“What the hell’s a homunculus?” Sarah asked.


“Well, I guess technically it’s more like a constructed body for a mortal soul. But in Hugh’s case I used sex toys.” Carley let out a hearty chuckle. “Somewhere out there there are three dildos and a butt plug with the soul of the original playboy inside them.”


“Wow…” Sarah took a beat of silence before continuing. “So like, how old are you?”


Carley feigned offense, placing a hand on her chest and letting her mouth fall agape. Sarah saw this but laughed it off and pushed Carley gently. “Come on, you know what I mean.”


“Well, I was born ‘93. So I guess technically that makes me 27. But I’ve also spent tons of time in other time periods so it’s kind of hard to quantify. I don’t really age the same way that you do so it’s hard to say.” Carley said, as they rounded the corner. Just up the street, a bright neon sign beckoned the pair to approach, enticing them with a large crowd and the potential for fun.


“But couldn’t you just, like, count the hours that you’ve been alive or whatever?” Sarah asked, the intricacies of life as an immortal beyond the limits of her understanding.


“Could you?” Carley asked sarcastically.


“I mean, if you gave me enough time to do the math.” Sarah shot back.


“Well it doesn’t really work like that for me. It’s less like time traveling and more like……” The pretty blonde had to stop and ponder how to adequately describe things to her friend. “More like I’m stepping outside the flow of time. Sort of like, if there’s something that I’ve never done, but then I do it, then it’s always been done. Does that make sense?” Carley asked. 


“Uhhhhhhhh no.” Sarah admitted with a laugh. “But I guess I’ll just take your word for it.”


“Haha, now you’re starting to learn.” Carley said with a chuckle. She opened her mouth to speak again, but was suddenly interrupted by some shouting from across the street.


“Hey! Nice tits Elvira!” 


Both women snapped their heads to see a small gang of fratty looking college boys strolling down the opposite side of the road, heading in the same direction as Sarah and Carley. Immediately the witch could sense irritation and rage filling her friend. But there was also a certain amount of frustration and fear that lurked towards the back of her consciousness. Carley once again began to bolster Sarah’s confidence, reminding her that she was in possession of tremendous power tonight.


“Time for some fun.” Carley muttered, as Sarah confidently stepped into the street, not bothering to look in either direction as she began to bee-line towards the brazen men. Carley was a few strides back, allowing her to watch the events unfold before her.


As Sarah stepped into the lane nearest to the frat boys, the whole group erupted into shouts of panic as they saw that this woman was walking into the path of an oncoming car. The horn blared loudly as the driver of a large pickup truck tried fruitlessly to avoid striking this insane pedestrian. 


Without looking in the vehicle’s direction, Sarah raised a hand up towards the truck, subconsciously channeling Carley’s magic through her. The vehicle suddenly flipped over its front axle, instantly shrinking down to the size of a toy car as it did so before landing in Sarah’s open palm. The frat guys looked on in amazement as this stunning woman showcased incredible power, none of them able to speak a word.


“So, who do I have to thank for the compliment about my nice tits?” Sarah asked confidently, bringing her arms together to push her chest forward. The five pricks looked back and forth between each other, caught off guard by the first woman to physically confront them for their shitty attitudes toward women in general.


“Listen sweetheart-“ One of the men started. But before he could even finish his sentence, Sarah gave him a similar treatment to the truck, lifting a hand to magnetically pull him towards her as he shrunk to a few inches tall. 


“Sweetheart? Okay, you’re going in my asshole.” She said bluntly before returning her attention to the others. “Now, back to my question. Who said something about my tits?” She repeated.


The remaining four men all looked at each other nervously. Everyone had all heard stories of witches, and whether or not any of them had ever actually met a bonafide witch before, it was still common knowledge that it was illegal for them to use their powers on people like this.


“What the fuck is wrong with you? I’m going to call the cops you psycho bitch!” The tallest of the group said, stepping forward and puffing out his chest. This time Carley stepped forward from behind her friend, sensing a tiny amount of hesitation at the notion that she might actually face consequences for her actions. 


“Oh no. If you do that, we’ll probably have to go to prison.” Carley said in faux panic. “Well, if I’m going to prison, I’ll have to smuggle you up MY asshole!” She added playfully, shrinking the tall frat boy and telepathically pulling him into her own hand. She made sure to give the poor fool a toothy smile as he cowered in her hand before closing her fingers around her. 


Now, with only three of their number left, the remaining men were sufficiently terrified of these two gorgeous psychopaths. All three men simultaneously considered simply dashing out into the night, hoping that they would be the lucky one that slipped out of focus should a chase break out. However, Carley quickly stepped in to shut that idea down before anyone acted on it.


“Ah, I wouldn’t run. You’ve gotta know that you can’t get away before we shrink you.”  She said, hands on her hips as she let Sarah take the lead again.


“Now, one more time, before I lose my patience. Who decided to voice their fucking opinion about my fucking tits?” Sarah demanded, squeezing her fist so tight that she accidentally crushed the pickup that she had shrunken just moments earlier. Finally resigned to his fate, one of the men stepped forward, raising his hand.


“I’m sorry miss. It was me.” He hung his head in shame and fear. Sarah smirked and stepped forward to confirm the man.


“Well, that wasn’t so hard now was it?” She asked. “I’m glad you like them. I think they’re pretty great too.” All three men looked up at the strange woman, confused by this apparent change in demeanor. 


“In fact, if you wanna play with my titties, I’m more than happy to oblige.” Sarah raised her hand and gave the offending man the same shrinking treatment as the others. Once she had the catcalled in hand, Sarah continued talking to him, her warm breath washing over his tiny frame. 


“Okay so, I’m gonna tuck you between my big ol boobies and your two friends here are going into one of my boots. If you’re still conscious when I take you out later tonight, then you all get to go free.” Carley had to stifle a laugh as she watched the horror on the other two men’s faces upon learning that they would be entering Sarah’s sweaty boot. “But if you pass out, then all three of you are going to stay where you are and continue to shrink until you’re just germs. Sound good?” 


Sarah didn’t bother to wait for a response from any of the remaining men. Instantly her two shoe prisoners vanished and she could suddenly feel them squirming in her right boot between her toes. The giantess began wiggling her toes, helping to make sure that her new guests were sufficiently coated in the sweat and gunk from between her toes. She then turned her attention towards her last victim of the group. Without any further discussion, Sarah reached her hand up under her shirt and used one finger to press the offending man into her skin, directly between her breasts. Tight leather bonds began to form around the man’s wrists and ankles, before expanding out and wrapping around Sarah’s titanic frame. 


Once satisfied that he was fastened in her stuffy cleavage, Sarah removed her hand and let her breasts fall back into place. The small man realized that as soon as the giantess’ hand left her sweater he would be at risk of being smashed between the fleshy mountains. After only ten seconds of being squashed by the giant woman’s tits, the shrunken catcaller could tell that surviving the heat and pressure of this place was going to be remarkably difficult. And if he didn’t keep it together, Mark and Tim were going to die in this bitch’s dingy fucking boots. 


“Cool, now for our little ass prisoners.” Sarah said, revealing the man that she had shrunken first. Carley joined in the fun, putting her palm out with her soon to be anal passenger. 


“Well, first things first. I should probably vacate my butt’s current tenant.” Sarah said, reaching down to hike her dress up over her hips. Carley stole a good long look at her friend’s large, pale ass cheeks as she hooked a finger into her crack to fish the wedgie out of her butt. After a small amount of effort, Sarah was able to remove her ex boyfriend Tyler from the confines of her underwear.


“Here, hold this for me?” She said, handing Tyler over to Carley, who took him between two fingers with a look of disgust on her face. “Oh yea. Sorry about that. It gets pretty swampy back there when I’m working. Doesn’t it Tyler?” She asked cutely, as she began to stuff her ass’ new passenger between her stuffy cheeks. The tiny man’s screams could be heard clearly right up until Sarah forced his entire body through her sphincter. The busty goth let out a satisfied sigh once she had the small man safely inside of her body.


“Okay, now. What to do with you?” She asked, looking at her still shrunken ex boyfriend. “Would you like to come to the club with us?” She asked, a wry smile forming on her face. Carley nearly dropped the poor man as he immediately began to change in her hand. 


Tyler began to grow until he was about two feet tall. At the same time, all of the sweat and grime that he had accumulated between Sarah’s plump buttcheeks was instantly washed away. A glimmering pink sparkles grounded his body as his nude form was then covered with a pink and white spandex bodice, reminiscent of the suits worn by the playboy bunnies. 


“Awwwww how cute!” Carley marveled, as she clapped her hands together. She snapped her own fingers and formed a pair of large white rabbit ears that shot up from the top of Tyler’s head, only they weren’t a part of a costume, but instead were literal biological rabbit ears sprouting from his skull.


“Agreed, he’s an adorable little bunny.” Sarah said, turning her back towards the now two foot tall man and stuck her rear end out in his direction. “Kisses!” She cooed, causing the spiritually broken man to timidly step forward and plant a series of small kisses on the cheek of his goddess’ ass. Carley was overflowing with joy as she witnessed Sarah grabbing the back of Tyler’s head and pulling his face into her butt. The young witch was so thrilled by the fact that she had found a kindred soul that she almost didn’t feel the need to follow through with her own threat to anal vore one of the frat boys. 


“Almost” She thought to herself, as she wordlessly slipped a hand into the back of her leggings and gently tucked the small man between her own cheeks. As she pushed the unfortunate prick into her crack, she couldn’t help but notice that her own butt wasn’t as swampy and unpleasant as Sarah’s apparently was. The giantess furrowed her brow and began magically forming a bubble of gas within her bowels. In a few minutes her prisoner should be having just as bad of a time as the man stuck within Sarah.


“Well, on to the club?” Sarah asked, fixing her outfit. She began leading the pair of ladies down the street, with Tyler closely in tow with a cute pink leash around his neck. 

End Notes:

Now I know that the story is meant to be a good bit of fetish fun, but take this as a PSA; Don't fucking catcall people. You're not as funny as you think you are! 


I hope you're enjoying the arc between these two characters. There's a good bit more coming in the next several chapters. Let me know your thoughts with a review! Thanks for reading!!

Clubbing by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

I think I've got two or three more chapters until I wrap up this little portion of the story where I'll likely take some time to work on a new story for a few weeks. Hope you enjoy! Also, I'm opening up commissions for giantess fetish stories. More details are on my DeviantArt page. Whether you're interested in commissioning a story or not, go take a look as I have uploaded a couple of stories there that are not on my giantessworld page. 

-----------------------------------------------

Sarah and Carley made their way through the dimly lit club, proceeding towards the bar that sat near the extremely crowded dance floor. Sarah was no stranger to attracting attention, having developed fairly large breasts pretty early on, however she had never considered herself to ever be the prettiest girl in the room. While she never really had an issue with finding a date when she wanted one, there was no doubt that she suffered from the same sort of inferiority complex that plagued the majority of people in her age demographic. The prickly demeanor she typically wore was something she developed in an effort to try to hide from the fact that she had never felt like anyone's first choice.


Tonight was different.


Tonight, aided by Carley’s magic empowering her inner confidence, Sarah could feel the tangible aura that she was exuding. Subconsciously people began to move out of her way, as she strode towards the bar. Every head turned in her direction as she passed, but Sarah didn’t feel the need to return their gazes. She knew she looked good and so her focus was on her destination. 


“Tequila sunrise double.” Sarah said softly as a space was cleared for her at the bar. The bartender nodded his head, immediately dumping out the drink he had already been halfway through pouring. Sarah turned her attention back to her friend. “What do you want to drink?”


Carley shrugged and began to eyeball a nearby couple who were still shooting long glances in Sarah’s direction. The platinum blonde brushed her hair behind her ear and gave the admittedly attractive man a warm smile as she reached over his shoulder and took the bottle of light beer he had been sipping on. 


“Nah, I’m good.” She said, keeping her gaze fixed on the younger man, daring him to protest. Luckily for him, he was far too surprised by this strange pair of women to bother defending a two and half dollar beer. However, his girlfriend was not quite as fortunate or well tempered.


“Don’t touch his fucking drink.” The woman snapped, reaching out to grab ahold of the bottle in order to prevent Carley from making off with it. The man, Troy, attempted to raise his hand to stop his girlfriend in an attempt to avoid outright confrontation, however, Carley was already pouncing upon her unfortunate victim. The tall brunette nearly disappeared from vision as she came into contact with Carley’s arm. The witch was grinning wildly as she watched the now shrunken woman dangling precariously from her wrist, her tiny squeals completely inaudible to anyone over the thumping music in the club.


“Hey, what the fuck are you doing!” Troy began to shout, turning around to face Carley as she began to position the shrunken woman at the mouth of the beer bottle. He looked around to the other patrons at the bar, hoping that he would gain some support from the crowd as they witnessed the insanity that he was watching unfold. However, no one met his gaze as he searched for aid. Everyone else appeared to be staring straight through him, as if he was completely invisible to everyone but the blonde witch before him.


“What? I’m thirsty.” Carley said through a cruel smile as she brought the bottle up to her lips. The shrunken woman was screaming at the top of her lungs as she clung desperately to the slippery rim of the glass bottle as the giantess brought her closer to her mouth. She could smell the distinctive smell of the ocean of beer beneath her as well as the slightly minty breath that wafted out of the enormous maw before her. Never in a million years could she have ever predicted this fate befalling her and as the bottle began to ascend higher into the air, she could only pray that her boyfriend would somehow intervene in her demise.


“Please, just… take the beer. But let her go. Please.” He began to plead. Carley smirked and wrapped her lips around the bottle, despite his continued protests. She took a long swig from the bottle, pressing her tongue against the small woman’s torso to prevent her from sliding further into her mouth as the bubbly beverage rushed forward, down her throat. 


“Ahhhhhh.” The witch held the bottle aloft, smacking her lips as she finished with her show of dominance. The man could now see that his date was still stuck at the mouth of the bottle, although he could tell that she was now struggling to avoid falling inside of the bottle. 


“I don’t know, I think she makes the beer taste better.” Carley said, gently placing her finger on top of the woman’s head. Troy began to clench his fists tightly, knowing that this witch would shrink him before he could ever manage to land a punch in her smug looking face. 


“Please, I’ll do anything.” He said through gritted teeth, hoping to find some way to appeal to this woman’s humanity. All he needed to do was to get Heather safely out of the bar and then they could go to the police. His mind drifted back to a time in highschool, when he had a friend whose sister was a witch who had accidentally transformed her boyfriend into a pig during an argument. He figured that if the government could turn a pig back into a guy then they should be able to give his girlfriend her height back.


“Oh, anything?” Carley asked playfully. “Would you… swap places with her?” Troy began to panic internally. At 6’3” and 195 lbs of lean muscle, he had always considered himself to be a protector for those he cared about in his life. But now facing down a petite, young coed, he couldn’t stop his heart from racing. Aside from the fact that the notion of volunteering to be likely consumed by this psychopath was complete insanity, he also wasn’t sure that it would remedy their situation.


“I… I think-“ He began to reply, the witch’s piercing green eyes. However, before he could speak, another figure stepped in to interrupt him. Sarah raised a hand and grabbed Troy by his shirt. Seconds after she made contact, the helpless man found himself shrunken down on the palm of her hand.


“Boooooring!” Sarah announced loudly as she casually tossed the small man into her open mouth. Carley stared at her with a look of shock at her brazen theft of what was clearly going to be her own victim.


“Ugh, you bitch I was still playing with that!” Carley announced with a chuckle. Down in her beer bottle, Heather was not sharing in the enjoyment of the situation. She had just witnessed her boyfriend disappear down a stranger’s throat. A hoarse scream escaped her throat as she began to succumb to true despair. 


Sarah shrugged her shoulders and let out a soft belch. “Whatever, tonight isn’t about toying with these fuckers. We’re here to let off some steam. Have some fun!” Sarah ordered, spinning on her heels to face the crowd of people out on the dance floor, absentmindedly yanking on Tyler’s leash as she did so. Carley shrugged and lifted the beer bottle back to her lips. With no further reason to taunt the small woman, Carley allowed her to be washed towards her throat with the wave of beer and with a single swallow, banished her into her stomach. 


Carley and Sarah proceeded away from the bar, with Tyler in tow and walked out onto the dance floor. The pair of ladies began dancing along rhythmically with the electronic tunes blasting through the many speakers around the room. The pint sized man dressed in a latex bunny suit did his best to dance alongside his mistress, gently rocking back and forth and pumping his arms from side to side as he tried to take his cues from his giantess former girlfriend. At one point, Sarah bent over and began shaking her ass aggressively with the song, bringing the hem of her dress up just below the curve of her large round asscheeks. Loving her friend’s display of sexuality, Carly leveled several sharp but gentle slaps on Sarah’s ass. She then noticed tiny Tyler ogling the ass that he had spent the greater part of the day worshiping and decided to have a little more fun at his expense. 


Moving behind the shrunken man, Carley gently took hold of his adorable little head and pulled him backwards toward her body. Tyler found himself standing directly in front of Carley, the back of his head lined up directly with her crotch. With every sway of her hips, Tyler’s head was shifted from side to side, almost as if she were wearing his face like a belt buckle. As the titanic blonde took both of her hands off of his head, his head continued to sway back and forth with her hips, unable to separate himself from her crotch. With her hands now freed, Carley reached forward and took hold of Sarah by the hips before slowly pulling the beautiful goth’s bum closer to her. Tyler’s breathing became more rapid as his goddess’ ass began backing into his face. 


Sarah didn’t even need to look back over her shoulder to know what was going on, as the two women’s minds were so perfectly intertwined. With a hard final push, Sarah threw her ass back, not stopping until she felt her cheeks slam into Carley’s hips, nearly engulfing Tyler’s entire head as she did so. The fabric of Sarah’s dress did little to shield him from the atmosphere between her cheeks as she backed into him. She had been sweating non-stop as she worked and the short amount of time they had been dancing didn’t do anything to improve the stink of sweat and earthy body odor that wafted up into his nostrils. The pungent stink of sweating ass caused Tyler’s stomach to turn in revulsion as Sarah began grinding backwards into Carley’s crotch. However, he couldn’t ignore the painfully throbbing erection trapped down in his latex suit. Despite how horribly disgusting the smell was, he knew that he wanted nothing more than to grab ahold of his dick and ram his tongue deep into her shithole. 


Carley was able to sense both Tyler’s utter disgust as well as his desperate attraction of Sarah’s ass and the complicated mix of emotions was filling her with her own sense of twisted arousal. She dug her fingers into Sarah’s hips, pulling the goth’s ass even closer to her, threatening to crush Tyler’s head like a grape in the throes of her passion. In response to the energy that Carley was subconsciously passing into her, Sarah felt herself growing remarkably aroused. She didn’t fully follow the path of logic at play here, however she was by this point well enough attuned to Carley’s magic that she could tell that their pleasure was being derived directly from the tiny man’s combined suffering and bliss.

Suddenly a long, hot stream of flatulence came ripping out of Sarah’s anus, blowing directly up into Tyler’s nose. The thick, potent smog assaulted the defenseless man’s senses, poisoning his airways and lungs with the rotten stench of the giantess’ gas. As every neuron in his brain began to fire at once, Tyler erratically began clawing at the groin of his bunny suit. He desperately wanted to begin stroking his cock in order to maximize the pleasure to be wrought from this geyser of noxious flatulence. However before he could get his dick in hand, Tyler began spurting his load into the latex bunny suit.


“Oh, fuck!” Carley hissed as she tapped into the erratic sensations bouncing around in Tyler’s mind. Powerful waves of lust and humiliation collide within the shrunken man's psyche, translating into potent endorphins that kick her own arousal into overdrive. In a moment of pure passion, Carley let her guard down for just a moment, allowing her aura of lust to wash out into the crowded dance floor. Immediately, the humans in the crowd found themselves helpless to resist getting wrapped up in Carley’s potent passion. Everyone caught within the radius of her aura began grabbing and groping one another, kissing as they fell into the amorous piles on the floor. 


Sarah, while currently bolstered by the power of Carley’s magic, was still not completely immune to the sudden burst of arousal. The busty goth spun around, allowing Tyler to finally get a breath not soaked in her horrendous fart and faced Carley, staring into her eyes. Both women were breathing heavily as a moment of tense silence radiated between them.


“My place or yours?” Sarah asked. Carley smiled and took Sarah’s hand in her own and quickly began leading her towards the door. Sarah giggled as she was rushed across the bar, dragging Tyler behind her as they did. Carley was very intently focused on getting herself and Sarah to their destination, but knowing where the night was headed, Sarah began rapidly shrinking and scooping up as many club goers as she could before they stepped through the front door of the club. 

End Notes:

Let me know what you're thinking of the story thus far with a review. Hope you're enjoying an thanks for reading! Give my deviantart page a look (https://www.deviantart.com/omanahan88)

Passion by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Sorry for a delayed post again all. Extreme weather conditions have cost me a great deal of my free time lately, but I'm still writing whenever I get the opportunity. I've also been working on a commissioned story that will be going up on my DeviantArt page before eventually getting posted here. So go give my DeviantArt page a look (same name) and if you'd like to commission a story of your own, feel free to send me a message through the DeviantArt site. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------

Carley pulled Sarah by the wrist towards the front door of the club, aggressively clearing the crowds of people who stood between her and her objective. Sarah giggled as she was led out of the building. She was fully aware of where this evening was now headed, and if she were in a normal headspace, she likely would’ve put some thought into the fact that she had only met this person a few hours ago. However, with everything that had transpired between them so far, Sarah felt as though she knew Carley like an old friend. 


Carley placed her hand on the front door, mentally creating a gateway to her own apartment on the other side. Pushing open the door, Carley spun on her heels and gave Sarah a playful smile as they walked into her living room. Tyler marveled at what he saw. Instead of the same cold city street where they had entered the building from, they were now inside a cozy, quaint looking home. 


“Come on, we’re just getting started.” Carley said, pulling off her top and tossing it carelessly onto the floor. Sarah did as she was bid, following Carley farther into her home. At one point she stopped and looked down at Tyler who was now standing just behind her, gripping the hem of her dress in one hand and looking back up at his overbearing goddess. 


Without giving him any indication as to what her plan was, Sarah shot Tyler a wicked smile as she focused on channeling more of Carley’s magic. Tyler barely had time to let out a pathetic whimper as he felt himself begin to change once more. The latex material of his tight fitting bunny suit began to grow and fuse with his skin, turning his body into a strange rubbery material. Outside of his control, his arms and legs snapped together before they began to fuse with his torso into one solid shape. After a few agonizing seconds of transformation, Sarah reached down to pick up the large plastic dildo that she had crafted out of her anal slave. 


“Alright, I brought some toys to play with.” Sarah said, holding up the sentient Tyler cock along with seven terrified shrunken people that she managed to grab before leaving the club. Carley smirked as she took the dildo out of Sarah’s hands. She was thrilled to be sharing the evening with someone who operated on the same wavelength as her. 


“Let me take them. You’ll have your hands full with what I’m planning.” Carley said, waving her hand over top of the small pile of confused club goers, causing their bodies to become elastic and pliable. Then with an impressive level of dexterity, Carley used four of the stretchy humans to create a strap that would wrap around her waist. She attached both ends of the strap to Tyler’s base. Now with the waist strap done and three shrunken people left, Carley took an immense amount of pleasure in creating an additional strap that would weave in between her legs. She took at least an additional minute ensuring that one of the tiny women would be placed appropriately so that her tiny face would be buried in her asshole once she took the new toy for a test drive.


Carley led Sarah into her bedroom where she then pulled her in close and planted a long, passionate kiss on her lips. Sarah reciprocated the advance, her heart racing as things appeared to be rapidly approaching a fever pitch. However, Carley’s plans for the evening were not so pedestrian to jump right into things without enjoying a little bit of foreplay. 


“Close your eyes.” Carley ordered, pulling back from the kiss. Sarah obliged, her breathing sharp and excited as she waited for what was to come next. Carley stepped back, shimmying her way out of her pants before ditching her bra and panties as well. Once she was fully nude, the magical goddess put her strap on in place, making sure the sentient strap running through her asscrack was struggling pleasantly before grabbing ahold of the shaft and sending more of her magic through it. 


Turning her attention back to Sarah, Carley closed her eyes and peered inside the mind of her friend. It only took a few moments for her to race through the young goth’s subconscious and piece together a fantasy tailored specifically to Sarah’s tastes. Once her preparations were finished Carley cast a much more powerful spell, changing the very fabric of reality around them.


When Sarah opened her eyes again, she found herself standing in the middle of a dingy, dirty alleyway. Immediately she began to grimace at her surroundings until Carley suddenly sprang up behind her and wrapped her arms around in a surprise hug. The blonde haired beauty nuzzled her face into the nape of Sarah’s neck, giving her several kisses as she did so. 


“Ummmm, why are we in a gross alley? If we’re going to fuck, I’m not doing it here.” Sarah said disappointedly as her arousal began to wane. Carley chuckled as she spun Sarah around, showing her where a tiny shrunken man was cowering near a muddy puddle on the ground. 


“Oh don’t you worry. I made this place specifically for you. Here, you can live out your ultimate goddess fantasy.” Carley walked over the small man and raised her bare foot into the air, before bringing it down on the tiny man with a sickening squelch. Carley let out a subtle shiver as the man perished under her foot. Sarah watched in awe as Carley grew nearly four feet in height, her bright pink strap on growing in size with her as she did.


“See? It’s the ultimate power fantasy. With every person you squish, eat, drown or stuff into your body, you’ll grow even bigger.” Carley said, stroking her false dick as she approached a now very short Sarah. The taller witch then crouched down, backing her friend into a corner of the alley as she reached behind herself and plunged two fingers into the depths of her ass crack. When she pulled her hand back out, Carley was holding the small man that she had placed there before entering the club. The nine and half foot blonde carelessly tossed the man onto the floor in front of Sarah. “First one’s free. The rest is up to you.” 


Sarah stared down at the tiny man cowering on the ground before her. She thought about what Carley had said and considered how she wanted to dispose of the insignificant little creature. She may have preferred to eat him just to get herself going again, but not after coming out of Carley’s ass and rolling around on the filthy ground. 


Sarah raised her black leather boot into the air and slowly brought it down on top of the screaming man. She closed her eyes as she felt her boot press down and finally make contact with the grimy asphalt. As the bones of the stranger cracked underfoot, Sarah felt a near euphoric rush of endorphins surge through her body as she surged in size. She let a soft moan escape her lips as her arousal ramped up once again. 


“Yea, nice right?” Carley said as she watched Sarah struggle to acclimate to the sudden sexual bliss that was coursing through her body. “Every time you do it, you’re gonna get a little bit bigger and a little bit hotter.” 


“Oh, fuck.” Sarah gasped, bracing herself against the wall of the building behind her. She gave Carley a wicked smile and quickly reached into her cleavage, repositioning the shrunken catcaller from earlier in the evening. She moved him from the relative safety of being pressed against her sternum and moved him directly between her now massive breasts. While her bust appeared the same size relative to her overall figure, in comparison to her tiny passenger, Sarah’s tits were now the size of buildings. Without warning, Sarah then pressed her gargantuan boobs together and began massaging them together. She grinned sadistically as she felt the tiny, frantic squirming pick up speed before ending with a final satisfying pop.


Once again, Sarah felt the intense rush of pleasure as another person was sacrificed to her sexual appetite. However, she had forgotten all about the other two men that she had placed inside her sweaty boot who ended up being no match for her now massive toes. In response to the intense arousal, Sarah’s toes unconsciously curled in pleasure, burying the two helpless men in a large pile of sweat and grime that had accumulated during the day. The intense pressure quickly entombed both men in a single stinking ball of rancid toe jam, suffocating them as the muck forced its way into their mouths and lungs.


Suddenly Sarah found herself standing at an impressive twenty feet tall. She braced herself against the fire escape that ascended up the side of the building as she quickly became acclimated to her new body. Yet another wave of sexual bliss coursed through her body as more sacrifices perished to her voluptuous body. 


“Oh fuck yes. Give me more!” Sarah shouted, her panties now drenched in her arousal. She did a quick scan around the alleyway, but found herself completely alone, aside from Carley. For just a moment, the massive brunette let her gaze linger on her magical friend, unable to completely prevent her hormone addled mind from entertaining a series of playful thoughts involving her own enlarged frame and the petite witch. 


“Careful now. You’d need to be a whole lot bigger to even stand a chance.” Carley stated, motioning out towards the city beyond this alleyway. “Go ahead, there's a whole playground out there for you to roll around in. When you’re ready to finish, we’ll fuck this place into the ground.”


Sarah smirked and walked out into the street. Part of her now desperately wanted to use Carley as her own personal toy, to lorde this power over the woman who granted it to her in the first place. However, she wasnt stupid enough to consider that a possibility and so she turned her attention towards the city. She looked back over her shoulder and gave Carley one last look before proceeding down the street in search of her next target. 


Carley smirked as she watched Sarah took the first steps on her rampage through this synthetic city. As she did so, her hand mindlessly reached down to begin stroking the strap-on that used to be Tyler. With a minimal amount of magic the witch made it so that Tyler’s new form served the same pleasurable function that it would if it were a biological cock.


“What, what’s happening?” A shrill, raspy voice rang into Carley’s head. The young witch chuckled as a random passerby nearly bumped into her, partially distracted by the twenty foot woman storming down the street. Carley instantly shrunk the confused woman, scooping her off of the ground and cupping her in her palm as she simultaneously jerked herself and Tyler off.


“Well I figured if I’m gonna use you to fuck the shit out of Sarah, I might as well let you enjoy it too.” Carley said, thinking of how she wanted to dispose of her most recent victim. Suddenly a wonderfully malicious idea entered her mind. “But, I don’t want you to think I'm going soft or anything. So you’re gonna get the whole glorious experience of being my cock.”


Carley then walked a short way back into the alley where she ditched the shrunken woman that she had just collected onto the ground. Then, she used her magic to create a small urethra down the length of Tyler’s new body. Carley braced herself against the wall and took hold of her new living dick, keeping it held against her actual crotch. 


“Hope you both enjoy this as much as I’m going to!” Carley said as she started to relieve herself. Much to his horror, Tyler could feel the torrent of acrid, hot piss entering his strange body at the base before it began to travel through his body. The feeling was strange and remarkably unpleasant as he served to rid the bratty witch of her pent up urine. He could feel, smell and taste the horrendous liquid as it raced through him and was ejected out the tip. Carley laughed menacingly as she experienced immeasurable pleasure born of Tyler’s suffering. She was also having a tremendous amount of fun as she hosed down the shrunken woman with a high pressure barrage of piss. 


“Ahhhhh, that feels so good.” Carley said, watching the tiny woman struggle to escape. However, Carley easily kept the stream trained on the drowning woman. Eventually the pressure began to wane and the tiny woman managed to survive long enough to try to catch her breath again. Carley smirked and shook her head disappointedly as she raised her foot over the pathetic creature. With little fanfare, Carley brought her foot down and crushed the horrified woman into the puddle of piss. “Sorry, but I’m not going to miss this shit.” She said, growing another four feet as another person fell victim to her warpath.

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Next chapter should be the big climax (pun intended) for Sarah and Carley. Thanks for reading!! 

Climax by Omanahan88
Author's Notes:

Sorry for the delay everyone. I'm taking a crack at commissions and I've been working on one for the past couple weeks. The commissioner requested a small side story in the Carley universe so that will likely wind up here in the next couple weeks or so. After this, I'm going to be putting the carley story on a short hiatus as I work out what the next arc will be. In the meantime, I'll be working on a new story that I'm very excited about.  

If you'd like to request a commission of your own, head over to my DeviantArt page (https://www.deviantart.com/omanahan88) and send me a DM. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking through the city, Sarah managed to catch three miniature humans before she reached the point that people began instinctively fleeing as soon as they saw her. She let out a soft chortle as she began to hear a growing panic erupting from the streets before her. Turning her attention to her newest victims, Sarah had a look of frustration painted on her face. Currently she wanted to swallow all three of these unfortunate people whole, eager to feel them try and claw their way out of her body. However, unlike the people that she had already shrunken earlier, these miserable souls were still about a foot and a half tall relative to her. 


“Hmmmm, still too big. Let’s fix that.” She said, giving them a look of sinister cruelty as she attempted to shrink them. However, it seemed that while she had received the ability to grow from Carley, she had lost access to the rest of her magical prowess. The giantess frowned as she discovered that her rampage through the city wasn't going to be quite as easy as she initially imagined. “Okay, no problem. We’ll figure this out.”


Sarah pulled off the now enormous sweater that covered her chest and shoulders, discarding the massive garment over a nearby apartment building. Now with her chest uncovered, Sarah stuffed all three squirming people into her cleavage, preparing to hold them hostage until she was appropriately sized to consume them properly. But in order to reach that size, she was going to need to do some serious damage. Just then a pair of police cars came screeching around the corner, stopping in the street just before the grinning amazon. 


“Perfect timing.” She muttered, increasing her gait to a light jog as she got closer and closer to the confused officers. A total of four officers emerged from their vehicles, drawing their weapons as they did so, but each one hesitated to fire at the gargantuan woman. 


“Trust fall!” She shouted gleefully as she spun on her heels, just before reaching the line of cars. The cops looked up in horror as a pair of massive, pale asscheeks peeked out from under Sarah’s tight dress as she transitioned into a sitting position. At her current size, Sarah managed to catch three of the offending officers beneath her posterior as she landed with a heavy thud that cracked the asphalt beneath her. All three men were instantly reduced to greasy red smears upon her ass, causing a rush of pleasure to wash over her once again. “Oh, fuck!” she moaned as she began to grow once again. 


The final officer watched in horror as her squad mates were assassinated beneath some gigantic woman’s ass. Slowly she began walking backwards, keeping her weapon trained on the massive creature, when suddenly the titanic goth began growing even larger. The normal sized woman couldn’t stifle her scream any longer, alerting the giantess to her survival. 


“Oh, shit. Missed one!” Sarah said, rotating around to scoop up the final tiny person. Now at her new scale Sarah found the shrunken woman to still be a bit too large to swallow whole. The giantess shrugged her shoulders as she brought the shrunken woman back around to her rear end, lifting one ass cheek off of the pavement as she positioned her perfectly beneath one cheek. Without any further ceremony, Sarah brought her ass back down until she felt the pathetic creature squirming beneath her, increasing the pressure slowly until she felt a pop and another wave of arousal. 


“Fuck me, this is insane!” Sarah shouted, slipping a hand down into her panties and massaging two fingers around her crotch. The mounting arousal that she was getting from crushing these helpless tinies was unlike any other sensation she had ever felt before. It was almost as if she constantly felt as if she was on the edge of orgasm until her next victim manages to somehow push her even farther without throwing her over the precipice. Her chest heaves with each heavy breath as Sarah refocuses on her mission, peering one eye into the window of the building that she used to lift herself off of the ground. Beyond the window Sarah could see another tiny human holding up a phone, likely recording her as she crushed four lives to dust with her ass. The giantess grinned as she smashed her fist through the window, grabbing a hold of the tiny onlooker and tearing a massive hole in the side of the building. 


As Sarah slowly opened her palm, she was glad to find that the tiny man she had snatched up wasn't killed as she pulled him from the building and gently blew away the debris, leaving only her next victim. Now standing at just over 30 feet tall, Sarah hiked up her dress high enough to drop the man into the front of her panties. “Try not to drown.” Sarah says sarcastically, knowing full well that his air supply was going to be extremely limited where he was going. The shrunken man let out a bone chilling scream as he bounced against Sarah’s soft underwear before she released her grip on the waistband. The fabric at his back catapulted him forward into the giantess’s glistening sex, forcing a large portion of his body between her swollen lips. Instinctively he began to thrash about, desperate to free his head from the lubricating juices. However, his erratic movements only served to feed the massive woman’s sex drive and caused her to force his body deeper inside. 


By this point, Sarah was large enough to be quantified as some sort of monster by the insignificant people living in this city. As she proceeded through the streets towards downtown, several more law enforcement units drove into her path, drawing and firing weapons before the giantess had a chance to obliterate them. Sarah had to stifle a laugh when she first felt the tickle of their bullets bouncing off of her skin, grinning like a madman as she dashed forward and began crushing the insignificant humans beneath her feet and fists. Leaping up and flopping her entire body onto the ground, Sarah smashed countless lives to dust under her breasts and stomach. With each and every life that she snuffed out, the giantess surged in size, until she finally reached an immense sixty feet tall. 


Sarah looked at the rest of the city with a voracious cruelty in her eyes. Now able to see over most rooftops, Sarah began plucking curious onlookers off of the rooftops and mercilessly tossing them into her mouth. Finally the giantess was large enough to live out her twisted fantasy of dooming hordes of shrunken men and women into her body to be nothing more than a snack for her glorious titanic form. 


“I AM A FUCKING GOD!” The giantess’ voice boomed as she continued rising into the sky, now scooping up entire buildings and shaking their residents into her maw. As the titaness unfathomable frame blocked out the sun across the entire vast city, Carley appeared before her, now comparable in size and fully nude, aside from the phallic prosthetic hanging from her hips. 


“Well then how about I show you how it feels to be worshiped.” The witch said softly, hands on her hips as she gazed at the ravenous horny giantess before her. Sarah turned to face her friend, not saying a word as she tore at her own dress. Thanks to the witch’s magic, her clothing disintegrated from her body, leaving two naked giantesses sprinting at each other, crushing entire buildings underfoot. Sarah and Carley collided in a mass of arousal and destruction, the sheer impact of their bodies generating a shockwave that decimated three city blocks. 


The massive women quickly began kissing and groping one another, their embrace rapidly devolving into heavy petting as their pent up arousal was finally let loose. Sarah stumbled backward as Carley pushed her lips forward, and the largest building in the city found itself helplessly caught in the crack of the goth woman’s ass as she fell. The building snapped beneath the pressure of the giantess’ descent, instantly vaporizing between her cheeks as she landed on the ground. Carley and Sarah were so large now that those unfortunate souls who were not crushed to death between her cheeks, were swept upwards directly into the massive woman’s asshole. Their lives were no more consequential to the giantess than pieces of lint getting stuck to her anus, but their deaths served to bring both women closer to orgasm as the proceeded to fuck each other wildly in the ruins of this city. 


Carley fell upon Sarah, showering her body with licks and kisses, paying plenty of attention to her ears and neck before descending down to play with her nipples. Sarah twisted her hips and clawed at the ground, tearing up the earth beneath her. And while she appreciated foreplay and a lover who was attentive to it, Sarah had been edging for so goddamn long that she felt like she could drown this entire city in the blink of an eye. 


“YOU NEED TO FUCK ME!” She shouted, spreading her legs out to allow Carley access to her swollen and flushed lips. The witch needed no further convincing as she collapsed forward and lined up Tyler’s body with his ex-girlfriend’s hungry cunt. And while he could not speak, he could see, smell, taste and hear every second of carnal connection as he was repeatedly thrust within. As Carley repeatedly thrust the transformed man into Sarah, he quickly became overwhelmed as he started to drown in her juices while being simultaneously crushed by the muscular walls of her vagina. All of his discomfort was magically turned to arousal for both giantesses as they proceeded to fuck for the next twelve and a half minutes until Sarah could contain it no longer. 


“Oh fuck!” Both women shouted in unison, their minds and very souls becoming perfectly intertwined as they achieved climax together. Carley fell to the side into the dirt, all the miniscule buildings having already been obliterated and snuggled up behind Sarah. The colossal pair laid together for another few minutes, riding out the waves of pleasure as Carley’s magic maintained the post-coital bliss between the two of them. 


“Holy shit, that was something.” Sarah said, rolling over to look her lover in the eyes. As the giantess rolled, she noticed a miniature bus come untangled from her hair and fall across her brow. This brought her attention to the devastation that she had caused over the last hour or so. Some semblance of sanity returned as the magically induced desire faded from her mind and Sarah couldn't help but start to consider the consequences of her lust. 


“Hey, where the hell are we?” She asked, suddenly concerned about the fact that she just wiped an entire city off the face of the map. Not to mention that any surviving video recording of this affair would be ruinous. However, Carley simply waved her off.


“Nah, don’t worry about it.” She said casually, sitting up and removing her sentient strap on. “As fun as it might be, I learned a long time ago that romping around as an actual giantess brings more attention than it’s worth.” She admitted. 


“Not that there’s anyone out there who could stop me if I wanted to, it’s just a whole big hassle. Much easier to synthesize a new city filled with anyone and everyone who has ever crossed my path.” Carley shot Sarah a sinister look as the dark haired giantess registered what she was saying.


“Like… literally everyone?” She asked incredulously. Carley nodded her head.


“Yup. The longer I live, the bigger this city gets. Next time I bring somebody here to fuck their brains out, there's gonna be a tiny little Sarah running around, trying not to get squished.” Carley said playfully, flicking one finger against the other woman’s nose. Sarah simply rolled her eyes. It’s not like she was going to worry about being one of the unfortunate bastards down in the city, but it was certainly something that would stay in her mind for some time. 


“Alright, enough fucking around. Let’s get back. After a night like this, I'm probably gonna sleep for a couple days.” Carley said, standing up above the city. Sarah nodded and took the witch’s hand. She was pulled up off of the ground and by the time that she was standing they were both standing in Carley’s bedroom once more. The petite blonde threw herself onto her bed and quickly began snuggling into the many pillows on her bed. She let out a yawn as Sarah was standing awkwardly near the door, holding a still transformed Tyler in her hand. Carley didn’t even open her eyes as she addressed the other woman. 


“I’ll be knocked out for a day or two so probably best if you head out tonight.” She mumbled. “My magic should stay in your body for another ten hours or so. Think of where you want to go while you open any door and you’ll be there. All your shit’s in the bag there. Beyond that, do whatever you want, just don’t make any messes that I’m going to have to deal with when I wake up. You won’t like my reaction.” She said bluntly. Sarah felt a tiny bit of whiplash from Carley’s suddenly subdued demeanor, however she had just been given another ten hours of free reign with witch’s magic and she wasn't about to waste it. 


“Cool, thanks for the good lay. Talk to you later.” Sarah said, collecting her things and headed for her apartment.

End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as Carley finally gets what she was needed from Sarah. Leave me a review and let me know your thoughts about the story so far. Thanks for reading!!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9649