Evolvement by VivettaVenray
Summary:

A crashed meteorite hands a young woman the keys to self-evolution. Along the way, Aoi decides to share it with her love.

This story started as a typical kaiju-themes inspired piece, but it grew into a rather long and experimental story. Content warnings inside. Comments and constructive criticism are more than welcome!

Special thanks to those who gave good advice for the story.

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Growing Woman, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Nose, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes Word count: 41862 Read: 76299 Published: September 29 2020 Updated: September 29 2020

1. Chapter 1: Crater by VivettaVenray

2. Chapter 2: Field by VivettaVenray

3. Chapter 3: Town by VivettaVenray

4. Chapter 4: Roads by VivettaVenray

5. Chapter 5: Suburb by VivettaVenray

6. Chapter 6: Genomes by VivettaVenray

7. Chapter 7: City of Lights by VivettaVenray

8. Chapter 8: City of Love by VivettaVenray

9. Chapter 9: Roommates by VivettaVenray

10. Chapter 10: Sharing by VivettaVenray

11. Chapter 11: Nuclear by VivettaVenray

12. Chapter 12: Egg by VivettaVenray

13. Chapter 13: Bonding by VivettaVenray

14. Chapter 14: Nuke by VivettaVenray

15. Chapter 15: Earth by VivettaVenray

16. Chapter 16: Frolic by VivettaVenray

17. Chapter 17: Cosmos by VivettaVenray

18. Chapter 18: Apex by VivettaVenray

Chapter 1: Crater by VivettaVenray

Evolvement

By VivettaVenray

 

(WARNING: This story features some more 'out-there' content such as slime, tentacles, and flesh-morphing/body-horror.

 

For much of the story, the main giant woman also has some monster features: namely a tail and some tentacles, alongside an unnatural skin tone. They are still very human in design otherwise, but please keep all this in mind before reading.

 

In addition, this story also contains, among other things, gore, vore [including hard], terra-scales, omni-stuff, digestion, absorption, sadism, and lesbian couples content)

 

Chapter 1: Crater

 

The two exchange students were on a night train to the outskirts of Paris. There, they planned to drink some beers amid fresher air than the city had to offer. Standard weekend hijinks for a pair of lovers with no work that needs doing and not enough money for anything more exciting. Since 2090, college students rode for free after all!

 

It was a fun trip the whole way through. Yoshimi got all excited pointing out the city's giant nuclear plant out the window. The junior year geology major had a special fondness for radioactive elements and such. Aoi always said she should've gone into physics, but the brainiac said she preferred that as a 'hobby' instead.

 

They each dressed light: almost exact. Comfy white sneakers, jeans, and some band T-shirts. Yoshimi prepared for the spring night chill with a small denim jacket; Aoi did not, but neither did she care. She was always something of a nature gal: a tomboy.

 

A spider crept across the floor by Yoshimi's sneaker. She yelped, but soon after another sneaker tread came down to flatten it out of existence: Aoi had stomped on it. Yoshimi gasped in mock horror.

 

"You're such a bully Aoi."

"Please, you're the one who squashed that fly in the living room the other night."

"That's different. Flies can't be venomous."

"A venomous train spider huh? Plus, you're saying you're only gonna kills something if it can't fight back?"

 

The two laughed. They had been roommates for two years now at a cheap apartment in the city. Only recently did they start dating though. It took awhile, due in no small part to Aoi's pride and Yoshimi's shyness.

 

Yoshimi was the shorter, slimmer one. Her dark hair trailed to her shoulders. Aoi, a bit taller and athletically built, had a shorter cut of dark hair that went about halfway down her neck. Both shared the same shade of brown-eyes.

 

The train came to a stop.

 

"You sure you know where we're going Aoi?"

"Of course, I looked up the field and everything. No one goes by it, they say, so we'll be all alone with nature."

"I don't know..."

 

Aoi hoisted up her backpack on her shoulder.

 

"I'm sure it beats sitting through another one of my movie selections" said Aoi, snickering.

"Yeah the last one with the giant turtle wasn't really my style."

"Well your rom-coms aren't mine."

"That's why we take turns picking then isn't it?", said Yoshimi. She had a big smile on her face.

 

The two had another laugh, grabbed each others hands, and left the doors to their stop at this small, rustic town.

 

--==--==--==--

 

“Don’t touch it Aoi!”

 

“Relax Yoshimi. I’m not touching it, the stick is.”

 

And Aoi turned around and wiggled that short twig she found. The young woman had a big dumb grin on her face, as if she found a loophole to common sense and was proud about it.

 

Neither of them expected to see a meteor fall from the sky. That was exciting. Aoi insisted they run after it, and together the two found it crashed into a field a decent sprint away.

 

There it was, in a crater, shining a dull green. There Aoi was, about to poke it with a stick. She walked up to the hole in the earth with Yoshimi trailing behind.

 

“You shouldn’t even get near it though.” said Yoshimi, just a few seconds till her own curiosity beckoned her closer herself.

 

“Yoshimi I’ll be fine.”

 

“It could be radioactive.”

 

“It’s probably an alien.” Aoi said, snickering.

 

“If it is, then as a biology major you should know not to touch strange creatures!”

 

Aoi slid down the slope into the crater, still a few feet away from that silver rock.

 

“As a geology major, maybe you’re the one who should be poking it?”

 

Yoshimi chuckled. Even amid her frustration, Aoi could always squeeze a laugh out of her.

 

“If it scares you so much, go hide or something.”

“No.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Cause I want to make sure you’re ok dummy...” said Yoshimi, hiding her face behind clenched hands to her cheeks. She was bashful as always when it came to the sentimental. “And... maybe I’d like to see what happens too.”

 

“Ha! I knew it. Alright, have my back then.”

 

Yoshimi nodded. Aoi took a few steps closer. She kicked a stone and the two of them jumped, thinking the meteorite had moved for a second there. After laughing it off, Aoi gave it a poke. It wobbled, as any rock would on an unsteady surface. Yoshimi leaned in over the edge of the divot.

 

“See, it’s fine!”

 

Aoi poked it again, then again. At the fourth poke the rock burst open. Green light erupted from from the cracks in the meteorite, some weird sort of slime too.

 

“A-Aoi get outta there!” yelled Yoshimi.

 

Her girlfriend took a step closer instead. “Whoa Yoshimi come take a look at this it’s-”

 

The slime came to life. Too fast for either to react. By the time Yoshimi screamed, a gooey tentacle had already grabbed Aoi by the neck and tugged her close.

 

“Y-Yoshimi! Help!” cried Aoi.

 

The myriad wiggling tendrils of slime inched towards her face. Aoi grabbed one of them and it slipped through the cracks in her fingers to reform shortly after, thick as before.

 

Yoshimi crawled backwards. She wanted to help, but the green mass was growing; its thin appendages flailing and spinning. Some primitive part of her mind held her back. It was that little lizard brain in every human’s skull that convinces them not to check out that shadow in the corner of your bedroom.

 

Yoshimi reached out, but froze in place.

 

The slime started to fill the crater with its gooey being. Aoi stopped moving in its bulk, though there was still panic in those brown eyes of hers. They stared right at Yoshimi and the un-ensnared woman felt pangs of guilt. The slime sucked Aoi in up to her neck.

 

It was too late; it had to be. She had to get outta there. Yoshimi turned heel and ran the other way fast as she could. By the time she worked up the courage to turn back for a look, Aoi was gone. In her lover’s place was a puddle growing out of the crater.

Chapter 2: Field by VivettaVenray

Chapter 2: Field

 

When Sunday morning came, Aoi felt like garbage.

 

“Y-Yoshimi, I had the strangest dream.” she mumbled.

 

It was the worst hangover ever. Her head and body were aching. Nausea permeated her being yet, unlike any other hangover she was absolutely starving. She felt gross--slimy. When she touched her hand to her face she realized two things: one, she was indeed slimy--very, very slimy; two, that green-blue thing was not her hand. It was hers, but it was not a hand.

 

It was wet to the point of dripping. The little indents in that ball at the end one might call ‘fingers’ lumped together. Panicking, she waggled her ‘arm’ and realized it was less an arm than it was a tentacle. She felt no bones, and nothing she knew as muscle. The texture was like a gelatin mold or something.

 

She moved this hand-thing of hers to her body, and realized she slid it right through the gooey mass of cells she seemed to be.

 

“Relax, stay calm, everything’s fine.”

 

Bracing herself, she opened her eyes and screamed.

 

Aoi looked down and saw her body: or rather the lack there of. Her once fit physique was now in this blue-green jelly. The legs she ran track with? Gone. She was in the crater from before, just a torso-and-up in this ‘natural’ bowl the meteorite made on landing.

 

Her eyes stung just opening them. She didn’t even have eye lids anymore, just these weird veneers of slime thick enough to blot out the little bit of light an early spring morning brings.

 

She wiggled that ‘hand’ again and watched the top ‘fist’ of it just fall off and plop into the puddle of goop.

 

Another scream.

 

“Holy shit holy shit!!!” she shouted, at this point realizing she didn’t sound half as clear as she thought she did. It was like she was talking into one of those old 20th century fans that made your voice sound all robotic, only it was wrapped in jelly for good measure.

 

Thoughts raced through her mind.

 

“It wasn’t a dream. It wasn’t a dream. Yoshimi left me, that fucking meteorite goo got me. Is it eating me now? Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.”

 

Her entire body was stuck in this ooze. She was in the crater from last night. She had to be, only it was far bigger than she remembered. A good 30 feet at least, she’d guess.

 

While freaking out, Aoi tried to pull herself out, but only managed to jiggle the goop around. It’s then a bit of that slime at the edge of crater touched some grass, and Aoi felt the grass--tasted the grass. She realized she might actually be this weird ooze.

 

She felt another spurt of panic going on.

 

“No no, that can’t be.” She tried to slow her breathing but realized she was in fact not breathing at all. By now a chest had formed, but it was cosmetic. A shape out of opaque goop. She must’ve been getting air from somewhere else: her whole body perhaps? She had to be, she was alive, right? This wasn’t hell was it?

 

“Ok stop stop, Psych 101.” she thought to herself, trying to remember coping techniques for stress.

 

“How’d that go again? 5 4 3 2 1. Five things then four then three then... what was the first one.”

 

She gave it a shot. She thought to herself, loud enough to block out all the anxiety and ‘holy shit’ feelings of being... ‘this’.

 

“Five things I can see.”

 

Aoi looked around. She spotted some trees, a little out of her reach. She spotted herself, looking down, all oozy and gooey. She saw the grass on the edge of the crater, though it didn’t seem to be fairing too well on contact. She did not see her backpack, that was gone. She looked up and saw just a single cloud in the sky. Cloud, sky: the final two.

 

“Four things I can touch. Touch...” She lifted up her other ‘hand’ and it crumbled, but she felt it so she counted it. She focused towards some slimy mass at the edge of the crater and tried lifting it. She got it to creep a bit farther and snag some of the grass. She felt the wind warble her new gross jelly like body. Through all the horror of this, Aoi chuckled at the sensation.

 

“One more...” Aoi reached out, this time not even forming an arm so much as a tentacle and grabbed a yellow flower from the field of grass. She felt it, and then she felt her ‘body’ melt it down.

 

“I just dissolved a pissenlit with a fucking tentacle. Fuck fuck-”

 

Back on track. Three things should could hear. She heard the warble of her semi-solid state as it shifted around. She heard a bird on a tree, safely out of reach of her goo in case she accidentally were to eat it like she did the flower. She also heard the rustle of the wind against the field.

 

“Two things I can smell.” She smelled herself and smelt... nothing really. Maybe a sort of ‘wet’ smell. Neutral, but something. She also smelled the grass. Easy one.

 

“One thing I can taste.”

 

When the professor made everyone do this in class, he said it was fine to just taste the inside of your mouth with your tongue. Otherwise, he said, it was one of the hardest ones.

 

For one, she didn’t have a tongue, at least in the strict sense of the term. She had a shifting little shape of goo in her mouth, but that wasn’t tasting more than anything else. She didn’t taste much like anything.

 

The biggest bit of irony was that Aoi tasted everything touching her. This was the easiest one in the exercise for her! She didn’t think of it much till now--too much other stuff going on--but she tasted dirt and rocks. She didn’t feel them ‘digest’, but they were picked clean of anything remotely organic before kind of sizzling away. They’d settle to the bottom of her form like mud in water. She tasted the grass of course; she was apparently eating it while she slept. The slime that was her body was melting the crater around her and digesting organic matter to grow.

 

A bee hovered close by one of the flowers by her goo.

 

“No no run away little buddy hey! Don’t land there I can’t really control myself here...”

 

The bee obviously didn’t listen, landing on a clover that her goo soon bubbled over. There was another thing she could feel, taste, and hear and see. The chubby insect started vibrating like crazy. It did not like being melted alive, and Aoi had to admit she was not a fan of the flavor. She felt its limbs melt off first due to the lower surface area. Then, she felt its whole body deform into goo.

 

More of her?

 

A little did become more of her cells, but not all of it. She felt the bee’s mass inside her, like it was converted to this pliable gooey clay for her body to analyze. She felt as though she knew what it meant to be a bee, though couldn’t say how.

 

Aoi calmed down enough to relax into herself, but things didn’t make sense. She was still starving. She was still green, or blue, depending on the lightning and opinion.

 

Aoi focused very, very hard. Her entire body was still this partial female figurine in a puddle of her own self: whatever that was now. She wanted to have at least some control here. She focused on forming a waist. She visualized a waist, but didn’t do anything save warble her body a bit.

 

So she didn’t think like a human, but a blob. She imagined the goop she was just kind of reaching upward. It did a little bit, and then she imagined it forming into the shape of her waist, best she could remember.

 

She didn’t remember very well. She got something like a cylinder before her ‘head’ started thumping again and she fell into the puddle.

 

She was tired, hungry. She was so hungry. She felt her body eat at the grass at such a slow pace. She wanted to just stuff the entire field of turf into her mouth. Never before did grass seem so appetizing.

 

She felt an urge in the back of her ‘mind’, wherever the fuck that was now. It was a deep urge. It honestly didn’t feel like her own. It was an urge to sleep.

 

Aoi was tired and obeyed. She usually slept in on Sundays anyways.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Aoi awoke again a bit better that afternoon. No headache, no nausea. She still felt a little out of sorts though, like her head weighed a bunch.

 

She reached out with her arms and yawned, delighted to see that they were back again. She pinched one arm with the hand of the other and felt flesh, albeit a little smoother than she remembered. She did the same for the other arm, and then the third arm and once she pinched the fourth she realized the last two weren’t arms at all, but tentacles.

 

She worked up her courage and opened her eyes.

 

Her entire body was a bright blue... or green. It was smack dab in the middle: a viridian shade. She yanked on the tentacle in her hand and felt a tugging sensation on her back. She reached behind and felt three other appendages there.

 

“Stay calm.” she thought. “Just another weird mutation haha... stay calm Aoi.”

 

“At least its flesh this time.” She sighed, and brushed some tentacles behind her ear. “My poor clothes though...”

 

She realized what she did and ran her fingers through what used to be her hair. It was all thinner tentacles and tendrils now. A tangle of smooth limbs acting as a facsimile. Aoi focused and managed to wiggle one. Having control over her ‘hair’ freaked her out enough to jolt upright from her sleeping position and burst through a thin wet film that formed over the crater she made her bed.

 

“What in the-” she yanked the remnants of the amnion-like layer off her body and stood up. Her entire body shook like she ran into a cobweb and was moving every which way to rock it off.

 

She looked down to see it by her toes and kicked it away--inadvertently knocking down a tree. It was the same tree from when she was goo, though it only came up to her knee now. It occurred to Aoi that she was giant.

 

She felt a brush of wind against her tail, and it occurred to her she had a tail. Of course she did. Aoi moved this other new limb to her chest so she could hold it. It had a sharp taper at the end, but otherwise seemed like that of a monkey or a cat or something. It was that same blueish green her arms where and her entire body was too, and was around her height in length.

 

Aoi rubbed her temples. She pinched her cheeks. This had to be a dream. She was doubting herself again. It couldn’t be though. Her stomach grumbled. She felt thirsty even though her mouth was filled with early-morning spit. Indeed, that urge which advised her to sleep earlier now implored her to drink.

 

Maybe some water would take her mind off things.

 

There was a pond nearby. Her and Yoshimi planned to check it out in the morning.

 

Aoi still felt heavy and slow. More than usual when she woke up every morning. She must’ve still been getting used to this body of hers: physically at least.

 

Her feet tore at the grass and dirt below, leaving deep prints about a man’s height in length. Despite that, she didn’t feel any dirt get stuck between her toes or anything. Instead, it just sloughed off her. Her blue-greenish skin produced some very thin, wet coating to it. Some strange form of natural moisturizer or cleaning fluid? Aoi was too exhausted to think about it.

 

She reached the pond and fell to her knees, exhausted from her lethargic jaunt over. Soon as she saw that sparkling water, she licked her lips. Her eyes caught the hint of fish moving in there and a primal hunger stirred. She opened wide and shoved her face into the clear waters.

 

She drank deep, chugging and gulping the water and everything in it. The green-bluish monster-woman had never felt so thirsty before, but she eventually stopped, felling a small school of little fish in that last gulp of hers.

 

The pond was now almost empty, just the bottom most layer of it filled with water--still crystal clear.

 

What Aoi saw in the reflection of the pond nearly made her cry. It finally hit her that she was a monster. The strange skin color, the hair tentacles. The irises of her eyes were a shimmering green. Her sclera were deep black now instead of the human white. Black pupils on green irises on black was the new state of her eyes.

 

At least her face looked the same. Still looked human. She sat on her knees now, looking at her reflection then back to her naked chest. Her human-shaped body was the same as before, mostly. The color was changed, and the tentacles and tail were new, true. Her nipples were a darker shade of viridian than the rest of her. She still had a navel.

 

Was this her life now? To be this huge monster-woman? Her sorrow faded; her anxiety disappeared for a moment. She started feeling angry! Aoi was upset that she was this freak. That she didn’t have a say in the matter. That her old life was gone. What the fuck would she do now? Stand outside the lecture hall building and watch through the window in a giant tarp or whatever the fuck she could get as clothes?

 

Aoi was also pissed at Yoshimi. Her girlfriend, the woman she admired--she just ran off! She woke up alone, in the middle of nature. Yoshimi didn’t have the courtesy to call anyone evidently. Does no one check out here?

 

She was still hungry, confused, but she didn’t feel so lethargic anymore.

 

Aoi rose to her full 50ft height and marched towards the town where Yoshimi and her arrived the other night. Maybe they could help her?

Chapter 3: Town by VivettaVenray

Chapter 3: Town

 

“Bunch of fucking gawkers” Aoi thought as she crouched over the edge of the town, toes digging into the asphalt of the road. Her long tail was resting around a small house to her side. It curled into the back of a neighboring home’s yard. She didn’t know quite what to do with the tail yet, so she just kind of kept it still as possible whenever she moved. Soon as the bastards thought she wasn’t gonna eat them, they came out and pointed their phones up at her.

 

It could’ve been worse. The townsfolk could’ve not shown up at all, or showed up with guns or tanks or something. She probably didn’t look too friendly at a glance. She crouched at the beginning of the outermost street, covering her newly minted blue-green genitalia with two hands, and shielding her exposed deep viridian nips with a back tentacle crossed and clutched tight to her bosom. She had to admit those new limbs were handy a little here.

 

It was a tad humiliating to be stared at like an animal. Still, better to have their attention than not. Aoi sighed and opened her mouth to tell them, in the quietest voice possible, that her name was Aoi and she needed some help.

 

“Myug Nyh itg Aoi cuanyc ygu hulpurp mek”

 

Her sentence was punctuated with a glob of saliva that launched from her mouth down to a well dressed older woman in a floral french dress. She was not pleased to be covered in what she called “monster spit”, but the other members of the crowd got a laugh out of it.

Aoi realized she didn’t try to talk since she woke up. She just assumed she had functioning vocal chords and a non-spastic tongue. Her body had everything else going on: along with tentacles. You think she’d have talking down pat at least. Apparently not, and her ‘voice’ was a mucousy, muddy mess.

 

“Aoi myuh nyh itg Aoi. Aoi Aoi Aoi” she said again, managing to spray her saliva a bit less, though she was sure some of the crowd got drizzled.

 

“Hey, I think she said her name is Aoi!” said some young guy in a t-shirt.

 

Aoi smiled. ‘Finally, a genius in the crowd’ she thought. She chuckled at the thought and some people startled again. It was Another inhumane sound to their ears.

 

That guy talked aloud as he typed on his smart phone. “She said her name is Aoi... send.” and he must’ve uploaded something somewhere. They were all filming or streaming or snapping photos of her. She had to admit those flashes were bugging her more than she liked. These eyes were new after all.

 

She felt something shift in her throat. Her body must’ve been responding to her desire to talk? She hoped it was. It felt... odd. The flesh by her esophagus was moving and shifting around and squelching. It sounded like a purr: a froggy purr, but a purr nonetheless. It felt ticklish, and Aoi started rotating her neck to try to ease the construction or molding or whatever the fuck was going on in there.

 

“Hey, she’s purring!” some rubberneck shouted.

 

“Yeah like a cat” said another.

 

Aoi wondered what kind of cats these people owned...

 

“She must be happy or something. She likes us!”

 

Aoi rolled her eyes. Apparently this town was filled with morons. Did they not realize she was a woman having some--admittedly major—issues? Did no one recognize her getting off the train last night? She didn’t look that different. The giant could tell from the way she was being ogled by a few below that she was still human enough to ‘appeal’ at least.

 

More gawking.

 

“Hey are those tentacles on your head. Can you wave them?” said one woman, college aged like Aoi was.

 

She gave one a wiggle. The mob smiled and cheered like she was a puppy who stuck out her paw. Aoi regretted it instantly.

 

“What’s her skin feel like do you think?” said one chap to another.

 

“I dare you to touch it.”

 

“Looks smooth.”

“Do you think she can lash her tongue like a frog? Her color is kind of similar. You know, like one of those bright jungle ones.”

 

Aoi was getting angry again. The municipal gendarmerie appeared in the distance, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

 

How foolish of Aoi, to get her hopes up like that.

 

The three squad cars started wailing their sirens and honking their horns to get the crowd to move back and shut up, though not before some dingus yelled out “we love you Aoi!”. The officers rolled up a good 5 meters from where those toes of hers were before stepping out of their vehicles. One of them, a uniformed female with brown hair, held a megaphone in her hand.

 

Before Lieutenant Belda said anything, they all assessed the situation.

 

The vids and streams floating around were real all right. This ‘creature’ was shaped just like a slight fit human. A big, naked greenish bluish one--but very human. There were some differences though. The size was the biggest one. Arm-chair scientists on messages boards figured she stood a good 50ft (15m) tall as she was now.

 

Those tentacles, the other major difference, made the lieutenant nervous. ‘Hair’ ones didn’t look like they could do much, but the ones on Aoi’s back were at least as long as the kaiju-woman’s arms. Each tentacle, head or back, was smooth. No suckers like an octopus or squid.

 

In any case the she-monster just seemed to be waiting there, straddling over them. Aoi didn’t really seem to make a move for them, though there was a disconcerting noise from her throat. An omnipresent slimy rumble. Her stomach grumbled as well.

 

Aoi was worried about getting the officer nervous. Unable to stop the noises her body made, she looked down and forced a smile.

 

Belda held up her megaphone to her lips.

 

“Stay still Miss... uh, Aoi. We called Paris and they said they have some specialists on the way.”

 

The officer also forced a smile.

 

Wouldn’t that be lucky, first monster earth ever gets is friendly? The lieutenant didn’t buy that and nodded to her squad to ready their weapons just in case. There was something behind those eyes. Something intelligent. This creature was thinking... maybe about attacking them from the way she flashed those white teeth of hers.

 

Aoi was thinking alright. She was getting nervous again. The young woman was something of a movie buff: her and Yoshimi both, actually. She’s seen enough monster movies to know what specialists from the government liked to do to a being like her. A being they might call a “kaiju”

 

Visions of being tranquilized and sliced open assailed her mind. Her throat still felt all crummy and slimy as her body kept on trying to form a larynx or an equivalent.

 

The stressful thoughts kept coming.

 

“They’re gonna terminate you. No one wants a giant monster walking around!”

 

“They’re not gonna help you. How could they?”

 

She was still starving. Her senses were wracked with all these flashing sirens. The yokels started taking flash photos of her again. Her black and green eyes twitched.

 

She could smell the people glaring up at her. They smelled pretty good actually. Appetizing. There was a hunger in her eyes. Belda saw it and nodded at the officers to set hands on their weapons.

 

Aoi began to salivate staring at all the doll-sized people below. She gulped it down and the swallowed sounded all alien-like. A throaty fleshy gulp. It made Belda more nervous. Aoi instinctively covered her mouth with her left hand. Her body finished what it was making in by her throat and it sounded like a roar when it lurched into place.

 

Belda and the others jumped. They pointed tasers and a few pistols at her now. The lieutenant yelled in the megaphone.

 

“No sudden movements alright. Don’t move. Do not move.” she said. “Stay put. Stay put.”, over and over not as if Aoi couldn’t hear, but as if she was dumb. As if she was a beast and not a person.

 

Aoi was done with this.

 

“No!” she shouted. Her new voice box at work.

 

“No I won’t.”

 

She didn’t want to sit tight. She didn’t want to be dissected or sampled. The crowd erupted in ooh’s and aah’s as it became known she could speak. The situation was evolving.

 

The kaiju-woman loomed forward. Her nostrils flared just a tad. It was enough to spook the lieutenant, who started taking a few steps back.

 

Aoi smirked and reached out to pinch up the officer woman. The other gendarmes didn’t like that, but they held their fire till they heard an order from the lieutenant.

 

Instead, Officer Belda screamed in the monster-gal’s grip. It was warm; the skin springy. Everyone watched in suspense as she traveled up to the viridian woman’s face.

 

A few more pictures were taken. Streams kept running. Audiences were optimistic she was just exploring things still: like holding a doll.

 

Aoi was not immature, however. She knew what she was doing. She couldn’t believe it though, but there was a wordless voice nagging at the back of her head. Coming from that deep primal part of her brain. It was that same piece giving her the urge to sleep when she was slime, and the urge to drink when she woke up.

 

It said, in its own way: “feed”

 

Aoi opened wide and stuffed the woman inside: well, half of her anyways. She was a bit big to fit all the way in. Belda broke against cerulean spit. It was thick and cloying and different from before. It stuck Belda’s arms to her side so she couldn’t even squirm. Aoi didn’t have to think about making this fluid, it just kind of happened. A dark green tongue curled around the lieutenant, grinding her flesh with its nubs. Human-like teeth gnawed at the prey’s joints.

 

The only thing Aoi believed less than what she was doing, was how good it felt to do it. She hated to admit it, but this woman tasted delicious.

 

No orders needed now; the cops started firing. Aoi let out a throaty screech. The bullets stung, but she flexed her flesh to pop their little pellets out. Displeased, she pulled out Belda for a second.

 

The officer shuddered, her mouth sealed shut by the saliva coating her. The lieutenant looked like a lollipop just suckled and was indeed in a similar state of affairs.

 

Aoi felt something building in her esophagus. It was almost a reflex when she lurched her throat and horked out some bright green slime. It came from deep in her body. Some alien organ perhaps? A direct hit towards three of the combatants and they wailed as their flesh started to singe and dissolve in the constricting glob.

 

The crowd dispersed in horror. The other officers followed suit. They left their cars behind. The splash back from whatever slime she just spewed had melted through the hoods of the vehicles anyway.

 

Aoi, in a hungry fervor, chuckled before stuffing Belda back in her maw.

 

One curious guy with nothing to lose hid behind the side of a nearby building. He filmed the sickening sight. Like a bird with a sardine, Aoi tilted her head back and swallowed. Gulp by gulp, Belda went down the Kaiju’s throat as a writhing, wiggling bulge.

 

Once she felt the new entry into her gut, Aoi broke into a crouching sprint at the crowd. She wasn’t gonna let all those meals get away. She was a person. She deserved respect. But, she was also starving, and seeing that mob of delicious smelling people run away awoke some more bestial part of her.

 

She knew this was an undignified way of locomotion by human standards, but she didn’t abide by them. They thought her an animal. A dumb brute. But, when Aoi looked at them she saw prey. Creatures unable to evolve like she could. That’s what she was doing in that crater: evolving.

 

They were the real inferior here.

 

The tentacles on her back splayed out to the sides of the street. They clipped the small habitats there. She wasn’t trying to grab anyone inside, but the feeling of wood and plaster breaking against her rubbery skin felt good. When she reached that mob from earlier there was a smile on her face.

 

It faded as she shouted “Stop moving!”

 

Few obeyed; didn’t matter. She thudded her butt on the street and curled her naked legs around as many as she could. Her soles slammed together with a few of the townspeople between. They couldn’t fit in between her legs, so they’d be a tactual treat instead of a culinary one. The mess they left didn’t mar her skin. She produced that imperceptibly thin coating over her exterior that precluded any sort of staining or mess.

 

Aoi grinned wide.

 

That silent-voice returned again. It sent another message; another set of urges. ‘Feed’. ‘Evolve’

 

The crowd was trapped and afraid. Penned in by her legs and feet on one side and her crotch on the other, they huddled. Any pretense of a friendly ‘monster’ was shattered now: for both parties. She snatched up a victim, one per hand and two in those back tentacles of hers: one per each of those.

 

A young man in his 20s was stuffed in and gulped down in a smooth motion. Aoi was too hungry to mess around. She couldn’t help herself, nor did she want to anymore. She was a clean eater, but loud. Every gulp and undulation of her throat roared to those outside. Those stuck huddled by her naked snatch heard screams from the taut tummy just above. The cries were muffled by flesh and loud gurgles, but they were clear enough to stoke that fear through the small crowd.

 

She swallowed another, then another. It just felt so good. Those struggles and squirms... Her body rewarded her for indulging in this power. She curled some of her hair tentacles like one would their toes. It was a good way to deal with the energy flowing through her.

 

There was just one left in her grasp now. She slipped the tentacle holding the morsel into her mouth. Aoi slurped him right in and gulped.

 

Down he went. The sounds of her body getting louder and more disturbing. The noises from those within her form growing the same. The throat was tight to the point it snapped his elbows. He was covered in whatever slime lathered the thing. He screamed, begged. Like the others, he didn’t want to be food. Like the others, he was.

 

The insides were human-enough till he got to the gut. Aoi’s new body seemed human-based thus far, but the insides were a bit different. The stomach walls were dark green flesh just like her throat and mouth, but the fluids were something else. They were thick and glowing a bright turquoise. Immediately he felt their sting.

 

He could see thanks to the glow of her digestive slime. He wished he couldn’t. That officer was in here, a puddle of flesh now. The others were still alive. He landed right atop them. The place was packed. There was no room to move and in a fit of agony he kicked at the older man beneath him in that pile. His shoe ripped some of the poor chap’s skin right off.

 

That’s when he put his hands against his own flesh. It felt like soap. He was a pharmacist, he knew this wasn’t acid in here. It was some sort of basic solution. An alkaline digestive system... He figured this monster woman had to be an alien or something. No creature he knew of on earth was like this.

 

He rushed to the walls and pounded on them as the fluids dripped down. Those same walls bounced him right back into that throng of humanity within.

 

Aoi had given her stomach a nudge. The humans were feisty in there. She was felt good: full for now. There was a drawback with that: she didn’t want to just leave the other members of the crowd alive down here.

 

The kaiju-woman remembered that officer’s words about “specialists” on the way. People perhaps competent enough to hurt her? Not much time to play then. The penned cattle beneath her started begging and pleading and appealing to some sort of sense of empathy. Why would she have empathy for them? They treated her like a beast. Like a monster. How stupid they were.

 

Aoi brought her legs together and flattened them beneath the supple flesh of her thighs. She shivered. Seems her new body kept its sensitive spots. She was always a sensitive gal.

 

The blue-green monster stood back to her full height and walked along the street now. Something was going on in her stomach. She wasn’t just getting full from her prey as they melted down: she was getting something else. She knew what it was, intrinsically and academically: DNA. Aoi’s stomach was digesting the very genetic data of her meals. Just like with that bee.

 

“Is that how I evolve?”, she wondered.

 

It had to be true. What she felt couldn’t be described any other way, but something was missing. She detected something else in this town: something she wanted. Radiation. It was the missing ingredient to this new goal of hers. She knew it, but hadn’t figured out why...

 

Aoi didn’t know too much about radioactive materials, but her girlfriend did, and there was many of memory of a geeking-out Yoshimi during meals together, talking about how so and so rock was radioactive and such and such plant was just built in Paris.

 

There was a very small nuclear plant in this town. A “mini-plant” as it was called. She could see it just in the distance: a square little building roughly the size of a small farmhouse. It had a couple transformers and other junk attached to it. Since it was by a small stream, its advanced design left no need for a cooling tower of any kind.

 

Bare feet flattened house after house. Aoi found bliss in her new might. The home of this town were brittle and cheap, though they did feel nice exploding under step. Several were occupied as a little bonus. Not everyone joined the crowd of gawkers from before, after all.

 

The ground thumped with her every step. The town was about half wrecked thus far, as the kaiju-woman took ‘slight’ detours when the ground beneath her looked particularly fun to smash. Swishes of her tail increased the range of damage and scattered the debris in the air. Aoi finally figured a use for the thing other than balance. In the corner of her eye, she saw her tail movement sent a telephone pole through a man’s chest. That got a giggle out of her.

 

By the time she reached the plant, the morsels she swallowed had completely dissolved. It only took a few minutes, though she was active at the moment so it’d make sense her stomach would responded in turn.

 

They weren’t turned to fluid and whisked off by her body: the stomach was the end point of her digestive system. They were made into the very building blocks of her flesh. Soft, slimy clumps of ‘Aoi’ cells. It looked much like a bluish meringue in there. The walls of her gut absorbed them. Her fluids broke prey down on the genetic level to harvest their genetic codes, but the raw mass itself she mostly made into more height. Half-a-dozen more feet: nothing much, but something.

 

The mini-plant was disguised to look like something it wasn’t, but beneath the colorful aesthetically-pleasing paint-jobs were slabs of lead shielding to keep any radiation in: the exact opposite of what she wanted. She punched and teared at the plant’s roof to get at the reactor core inside.

 

The power source was small: a concrete egg really. It easily fit in the palm of Aoi’s hand. She yanked it out of the fluid it sat in. She was a snake invading a nest, and like a snake she gulped down that ‘egg’ effortlessly. A small mercy with eating it whole was that there’d be no radioactive fallout for the citizens of this town.

 

They had other problems. When Aoi leaned back up, her foot slammed down on the few battery arrays by her toes. They sparked out under-tread, leaving not a scratch. With no reserves and no more power plant, the town entered a blackout.

 

The reactor core plopped down into Aoi’s stomach. The concrete shell fizzled away under her strong alkaline fluids. Any other creature on this pathetic planet would be dead if they let a fission reaction go off in their gut. Aoi, however, was special. Her body mixed in some cooling liquid in with the digestive enzymes. This kept the rate of fission on a slow but safe path towards termination. All the while, her flesh drank in the radioactive and thermal energy.

 

There was that urge again, deep within. ‘Evolve’

 

Aoi remembered her biology classes. Adaption through evolution is trial and error with a bit of guidance. It also needs fuel. Genetic data was her fuel with one exception: radioactive materials. These were catalysts. The humans she absorbed each had roughly one set of DNA throughout their entire body. Almost every cell shared the same code. The novelty was limited. Compared to any other human, they shared more than 99% of that genetic information.

 

In short, she’d learn very little new things just eating all of humanity.

 

With radioactive materials, however, she could induce mutations. Undesirable in most life on earth Aoi, again, saw better. Her body was equipped for this purpose. Simplifying things, there was only one design of DNA per person, yet trillions of cells each with a copy.

 

Aoi’s body pumped that radioactive energy into some of the genetic goop she saved from her meals, and she began to discern possible improvements to her body. Among some more subtle things, she sussed out a way to better convert organic matter into her own.

 

Naturally, Aoi grew. Such a simple optimization, hiding behind billions and billions of lines genetic data. Who could have thought?

 

Aoi reached double her height, then triple. She needed more mass. She started flicking or kicking off the roofs of houses and dined on the morsels within. She ate the trees in their yard and even their house plants. Any organic matter would suffice.

 

There was a brief moment where she paused again, wondering if she was really the monster people were making her out to be. She looked down in her palm and saw a mangled up woman looking up with some potted flowers to her side. Aoi must’ve eaten a dozen handfuls like this by now.

 

But, this felt good. Her hand slammed against her open mouth and she savored that clump, guilt free. Aoi felt like she had a bigger purpose now than just being one of millions of college students in the world: or really any of the billions of normal people. She would be something greater!

 

Aoi swallowed, sending the latest prize down to her increasingly packed stomach.

 

The young woman felt way better about everything now save for one thing: Yoshimi. Her feelings were mixed. She was abandoned by her girlfriend. Yoshimi didn’t send help, she must’ve not even told anyone given what went on here. There was definitely anger; she wanted to find Yoshimi. A part of her in order to rip the coward to shreds! There was another part, though, that wanted to just make sure her love was safe.

 

In just a few short minutes, Aoi had gorged herself up to 8x in height at a smooth 200ft tall (60m). Her peds took up the almost all the width of streets she used to scamper across. She left feet-shaped divots in the town as she moved on. Her goal now was the highways in the distance. They led to some suburbs she saw on the train ride over.

Chapter 4: Roads by VivettaVenray

Chapter 4: Roads

 

When 2050 rolled around carbon-based fuels started growing out of style and budget. Countries had to adapt. There were a variety of approaches, but a popular one was nuclear investment and none did it better than France. They had a head start in fact, with more than 50 reactors since 2000.

 

Most little towns--like the one Aoi just ravaged--didn’t have their own mini-reactors. Still, the plants were everywhere. Advancements in Thorium and other radioactive isotopes made construction and operation easier, safer, and, most importantly, cheaper! By 2080 the entire country run almost entirely on the stuff.

 

To that meteor from the stars? The faint emanation of radiation was like squirrel sweat to a bloodhound’s nostrils. As it floated through space traveling at speeds approaching that of light, the metallic vessel made subtle turns and adjustments on its path so it’d land where it did.

 

In a sense, it was on a mission, one gradually becoming clearer to Aoi. That it ran into her was a matter of luck. Did her poking wake it up? Was it even an ‘it’? Was it conscious? Did it wait there for a human, or would it infest any creature that disturbed it? Maybe it wanted the dominant creature on the planet? Maybe if it got into some dumber animal, it would’ve walked to the nearest human. Other critters were definitely fast, agile and, some of them, cute enough to get close to a human with ease. Aoi certainly would’ve pet a chipmunk if it walked up to her and made a cute enough face. Diseases be damned!

 

One thing Aoi knew was that she was in control here. Of course, if that meteorite thing was good enough at controlling her, she might not even know. But, in hindsight, it seemed less like a creature itself and more just ‘messages’. Slimy, liquid genetic codes. Still, those primal urges to eat and drink and evolve were new. Aoi figured they were put there before she fully absorbed its offerings. Like prerecorded messages: interstellar voicemail to the chosen one!

 

It didn’t matter in the end. Aoi felt free, healthy, and unstoppable.

 

Between that little town and those suburbs were a few roads that Aoi made sure to trod upon. People relied on these roads to get from place to place. She knew the medic wouldn’t be able to get to that town she messed up in their ambulances. There was a twisted sensation of power to that which she enjoyed. There was a part of her that was a bit of a bully, and it grew up with her here.


Being honest with herself, Aoi admitted it just felt good to break things. A simple reason, but making this world feel her weight brought her joy. Every minor slight against her: a bad grade here, a shoulder check on the subway there; it all seemed so trivial now that she could crush a house underfoot.

 

They’d make her out as a monster. So what! Being a monster was fun. Big, tough, able to do wacky stuff with her body that’d make most people squirm. The kaiju usually got away with things at the end of the movie, too.

 

Aoi reflected on another bit of movie knowledge. This place was the perfect spot and time for the army to attack her in earnest. There weren’t any civilians here really, just a few miles of road: dwindling as she made more and more of it untraversable with her deep prints. She also wasn’t that big. A giant-lizard size, like some of those older kaiju movies. They knew she could grow by now. She’s gone to college in this country for at least two years, so she knows not everyone is as dumb as the people in that town.

 

Aoi spotted them before their lesser eyes could see her: a caravan of 10 or so black vans and trucks and a small squad of helicopters. It was a small force, but perhaps they wanted to leave most of their resources at the residential areas just in case. Probably wiser than going all in.

 

“Silly!” she shouted once she got herself within a few thousand feet of the force.

 

“You are too few for me. You know that right? If you saw ‘Death Crab from Venus’ you’d know you need at least an army for a ‘monster’ half my size!”

 

They had some long range rifles or something since she started to feel little punctures against her legs. As before, her body just popped the bullets right back out. Worthless things.

 

The three helicopters flew ahead of the caravan which revved their engines in case they had to move. The aerial foes were pretty confident flying towards the 200ft kaiju-woman. Too confident.

 

As they pelted her with munition, one flew close enough for one of her back tentacles to rope him in. With the propellers crushed by the thick rubbery limb, she slid it into her mouth. All the while, she held eye contact with the other two. It intimidated them enough to stop firing for a couple seconds, then rage for a fallen comrade kicked in. They blew through ammunition like crazy shortly after.

 

Sloppy--their emotions were getting to them. They both circled around her head, aiming to shoot at her eyes. She reached up and nabbed one in each hand. A flex of her fingers and they were fully disabled. They hid like turtles in their shells--no, they were much too big for that. Like clams in their shells, or a pill-bug curling up on itself.

 

Regardless what shell analogy fit best, Aoi wanted the meat inside. She moved just one of her fingers on each hand to pressure the helicopter chassis. As predicted, that got them scurrying to the open sides of the busted crafts.

 

She brought them to her mouth. One at a time, she pursed her lips and slurped them out of the open cockpit like a cuttlefish would an oyster.

 

With both the humans in her mouth, Aoi let them simmer in her spit for a short while. She had made another modification to her body. As that cloying fluid hit them, it’d start to irritate their skin. That was a mere side effect, not the goal. The two human’s soon noticed their clothes melting away. Boots, gear: all of it. The pair was left naked and red. With one of the pilots a woman, the other a man, an inquisitive Aoi wondered if they had any awkward feelings? A curious thought pushed aside just as easily as the pair was pushed down her throat.

 

In her palate pampering Aoi had let the caravans of vans and trucks get away.

 

“Damn” she muttered.

 

The group sped several thousand feet from her by now. Thankfully, it was a trivial pursuit to catch.

 

Aoi was about to get down on all fours again: but she stopped herself. There was no need, and it’d be nice to test how fast she could move bipedally. She used to run track, after all.

 

Bluish-greenish feet slammed down, over and over as she erupted into a sprint. Her mirth filled the air. She liked to jog, and often tried to get Yoshimi to go with her: succeeding every once in awhile. The thrill of wind against her skin; the sensation of blood pumping through her veins. It was familiar, though her feet ripping up tarmac and asphalt was a novel pleasure all to herself.

 

Once in awhile she slammed that new tail of hers into the ground for added damage. When she wasn’t thinking about it, it just sort of naturally swayed left and right.

 

Nearly upon the traveling pack, Aoi leaped into the air and crashed into the concrete a few hundred feet in front of them. Now, she delighted as they quickly tried, and failed, to stop in time and avoid running into her toes.

 

The front of the vehicular force just combusted against her feet. When the constructs ran into her toes, they flew upwards just a tad and puncture their engines against the points of human-like toenails. The fires they made didn’t seem hot enough to hurt Aoi, but she stamped them out to be safe.

 

The rest of the pack just sort of crashed into the pancaked scrap she made--or each other. With each car seemingly disabled, she lifted her foot and hovered it over the strip of road they stalled on. Aoi applied just enough pressure to crumble their roofs and keep them all in place.

 

“What the fuck were you thinking? You knew this was a death sentence right?” She applied more pressure.

 

“Something tells me you didn’t just form up once I started eating people either. The government here was always planning to kill me soon as I showed up on a stream. Admit it!”

 

Her tones was stern. Her voice was distinctively feminine--her old voice basically--but with a thoomier timbre now.

 

They began to squeak up at her. It was hard to hear, so she lifted her heel and, with impeccable balance, scooped up one of the crumbled vans beneath it. There were three soldiers inside.

 

“It was orders.” one said.

 

“Orders? But you knew you could die here correct?”

 

“Y-yes, but it was for our city. It was for our country.”

 

She chuckled. “That’s... kind of dumb if you think about it. If you knew you’d likely die here without stopping me, I would get to Paris anyways.”

 

He grinned, finding courage somewhere even staring into the glowing green eyes of a monster. “They’ll be, prepared.”

 

She paused. If only there was a way she could know what he did. She felt something inside her again: something forming. A new organ or even a new organic system.

 

Maybe she could know after all...

 

Aoi cut through the steel of the van like a knife through butter. Her short finger nails were comparatively sharp here. She tapped the side of the vehicle to nudge him out, then she used a back tentacle to grab the van and hold it on the side. A flex of the appendage and her strength further crumbled the automobile. That would keep the other two from jumping out.

 

The she-monster squinted down at the man in her palm. A wicked smirk formed on her face. The ground beneath him was warm with her body heat. Her tripped once and felt it: soft. She pinched him between two fingers and chuckled.

 

“I never thought I’d hold a man smaller than an eraser. Alright, hold still, I’m not sure how this works, or if it even works.”

 

Her other hand pointed at him, and from that index finger sprouted a cluster of flailing, thin ropes of flesh. Each of those ‘tiny’ ropes--they were the size of a garter snake to him--had their own little cluster of tendrils on the end. Those looked like the tentacles of a sea anemone or something, and each of those vermiform appendages were small enough to fit in anywhere on his body.

 

“I also don’t know how much this’ll hurt, maybe bite on your shirt or something?”

 

It was a genuine suggestion. She still had a little kindness left in her, even if her girlfriend betrayed her and everyone was trying to kill her: including this guy.

 

The soldier or agent or whatever the hell he was tried to wiggle his hands towards a grenade on his belt. Aoi saw, and yanked the belt right off before he got his fingers halfway there.

 

“Alright this’ll be gross, but I need you to behave.”

 

She swished her mouth and spit at him. This was that old, constricting fluid. She had a few types of salivary glands now, each one handy.

 

As the wriggling ends of her finger probe got to the soldier’s head, they slipped and slinked right up his nose to interface with his brain.

 

She saw everything, albeit crudely. While he fruitlessly writhed in the salivary glue, she started digging back into his memories. Thankfully, this interface was only one way, as Aoi soon learned some intimate stuff.

 

She learned his name was Noah. She saw his memories of showering this morning and flexing in the mirror after. She laughed. Honestly, she might’ve have found him handsome if she didn’t have more feminine interests in love herself.

 

‘Too far back’, she thought.

 

She tried to speed things up, a process which got him screaming extra loud. It was like electric shocks to his brain. It felt like worms were digging around his skull. Thankfully for Aoi, she didn’t share his sense of pain here.

 

Then she saw it. He got orders from his outpost in the city to head out here with a small group to ‘stall’ the ‘monster’. She was ‘extremely dangerous’ said the disembodied voice on the radio, and she needed ‘to be put down.’.

 

Noah was assured that ‘if your squad failed’ there’d be ‘plenty of defenses back in the city. Artillery and all sorts of stuff.’. A lot of it ‘top secret’. Noah didn’t know it. They never told him.

 

She frowned. “Hmm, nothing too useful there Noah.” said Aoi. He shuddered. If she knew his name, she probably knew everything else.

 

Aoi wiggled her toes, denting the rest of the caravan that was still below her foot. A soothing sensation as she thought of an idea. If she ‘tugged’ a bit more with this trick of hers, she felt as though she could yank out everything he knew. Probably wouldn’t be too useful since she didn’t even exist as a kaiju-gal till a day ago at most, but you never know.

 

“I’m pretty sure this one will hurt.”, she chimed.

 

With a bit of focus those finger tendril things really got in there. Some went down his throat and punctured one end of his esophagus to get at the nerves in his spinal cord. A few went into his ears, gross as it was.

 

His entire life flashed before her mind in an instant. Well, everything that mind stored of course. He didn’t have a perfect memory. Still, she brought what was there into herself. It was a snapshot more than his actual self though: memories and thoughts and feelings up until his death--which was now. Noah didn’t survive the process. After an especially straining screaming session, he stopped moving and got all limp. Aoi couldn’t feel a heartbeat with these ‘feelers’ of hers either.

 

She sighed. “Everything else was just as useless. Exactly as I thought. Though I suppose I’m trained in firearms and explosives now.”

 

Aoi removed her digit from his body. Those tendril-things sunk back into the skin to return the finger-tip to its normal, smooth and whorled face. Her stomach rumbled again and without even thinking too hard she just popped his limp body in her mouth and swallowed.

 

The noise got everyone under-sole screaming. Aoi chuckled. “Ah that’s right.” Her tentacle brought that van to her face. “I almost forgot about you all for a second.”

 

Opening wide, Aoi stuffed the partially crushed van into her mouth. The view from the windows was now her mouth flesh, greenish-blue and softly illuminated by her new-fangled saliva. She smushed the sides of the van with some suckling; the muscles of her cheeks more than enough to bend steel and iron.

 

It occurred to her that they might try and ‘self destruct’ like Noah did. She didn’t bother to try and see if that were the case. She nudged the van under her teeth and crunched down enough to mangle them, but keep them alive. Faced with her saliva, the entire vehicle was rusting and melting in her mouth. What she swallowed was a fluid lump of soggy metal with two naked, twitching people inside.

 

Then there were the others below her foot. They could only listen in horror to everything going on. The darkness of her sole was all they could see through the lacerated holes in the roofs of their trucks and other vehicles.

 

The doors smushed by the ‘gentle’ pressure of her foot made it so any routed foe had to clamber out the window. She didn’t see the first fool to attempt it, but she felt a wiggling not unlike a maggot as one of the fuller soldiers flailed upwards and brushed his bald ahead against her sole.

 

“Ah, persistent. Trying to escape huh? It’s no use. This was all pointless. Even if I don’t know exactly what’s there, rest assured that when I reach Paris I’ll be able to deal with whatever’s in store.”

 

And she stepped down. It was more of a sensual experience than the expected. She hadn’t stepped on something with this much metal yet, and the tiny bit of resistance it had in comparison to those homes and roads and people made it all the sweeter. She purred as she flattened the wrecked caravan and the wretched souls within.

 

“Kaiju Aoi...” she muttered, chuckling. “Who knew it’d be this fun.”

Chapter 5: Suburb by VivettaVenray

Chapter 5: Suburb

 

By now the soldiers Aoi ate were reduced to genetic goop and mass mash. She absorbed it all and gained a few more feet, along with another bounty of genetic material to experiment later.

 

The one semi-useful thing she learned was that Paris had stationed much of the nation’s army therein. They figured they’d be able to annihilate her with tanks and artillery and a few things she didn’t know yet.

 

That meant the suburb a few hundred feet from her was almost entirely undefended. Noah did get a minor message from command about some of the guard force being mobilized here, but not much. The vast majority of France's army was protecting the capital city.

 

It made sense, the nations economy rested heavily on its capital. She was a little less hungry now thanks to those soldiers, but she couldn’t do much internal experiments on the harvested DNA without some more radioactive materials.

 

Far as she knew this suburb didn’t have any. They were close enough to Paris that they probably leeched off the city’s grid. She’d keep an eye out, but even if out of luck, this little suburb held a great prize. It was no mere stop over on her path to Paris.

 

This was the relatively new and upscale settlement of Vanille, and she toured a facility here with her biology class at the start of the semester. It was a so called “gene bank”: for both animals and plants.

 

Way back in the old days, they’d store entire eggs of animals there. Thankfully, a technique was discovered to perfectly preserve any source of DNA: for most creatures, blood was the easiest to get and most plentiful. This dramatically increased storage capacity for the buildings, since you only needed a drop or so for a complete collection of, say, scorpion genome.

 

As a result, the World Genome Preservation Institute was formed. Their goal was to have complete copies of genome data stored all over the globe. That way, if an animal went extinct, they’d still have data to study from a variety of locations. Each country had at least one such building, which they haughtily dubbed “Arks”.

 

Aoi planned to take everything that bank had before moving on. Then, she’d have the full genetic spread of planet earth to toy with.

 

Finally out of that no-name town and off those barren roads, Aoi set her eyes on the real treat and her feet square on two opulent residences. Vanille was an upscale suburb. It was hard to find a home that wasn’t at least 2 stories: many were three or more. The roofs were colorful, and the space between each home and its neighbor lush with green shrubs and trees.

 

Aoi took another step. A married couple ran out of their home, but not in time before a light viridian sole, dozens of feet long, slammed down upon them. Their meticulously shingled roof shattered with their bones, and Aoi purred at the sensation of magnificent masonry cracking between her toes.

 

She sighed. “I gotta say.” She took another step, landing square on another home. “The fancier the house is, the better it feels.”

 

Crunch, stomp, smash. She walked atop the pencil-tall homes like she was playing some weird variant of hop-scotch. It actually reminded her of that dance-game at the one arcade back in Paris.

 

‘That was the only non-nerdy game Yoshimi could beat me at’, she thought.

 

‘Yoshimi...’

 

Aoi felt her anger rising again. It was the one bit of being human that still stung her: that abandonment back at the crater. Her roommate and lover was probably back in Paris, or maybe she fled the country by now.

 

‘Fucking back stabbing...’

 

Aoi clenched her fists. At least she had stuff to take her frustration out on. She spotted a cul-de-sac just a few steps away. The houses at the end of this street were populated by people who all thought to get in their cars and drive off at the same time. Foolish, since some panicked couple crashed into another, and now they had trapped themselves.

 

Rage slipped to pleasure as she loomed her foot above the two crashed cars: each still occupied. Gazing down at all the people stuck in the area. “Aww, bit of a roadblock I see? Let me help with that.”

 

Everyone looked on in horror as she lowered her foot with excruciating slowness. The people within pancaked beneath the pressure. Once the deed was done, everyone tried to scatter, but Aoi was quick to cut them off. Her long prehensile tail curled down and to the right. It burst through one of the homes and slammed its tip down on a fleeing man.

 

Others were fleeing left, trying to move out the upper end of the cul-de-sac there to escape, between the buildings. Aoi’s throat rumbled as if lurching up phlegm from her throat. If only she was hocking a loogie; what she coughed up was far worse.

 

Aoi’s maw shot open and she spewed a stream of slime at the front of those souls dumb and brave enough to try and flee. The fluid was equal parts blue and green. It sizzled the asphalt easily enough, so the people it splashed down on fared even worse. They melted before everyone's eyes. Their skin burnt as much as it soapified.

 

Aoi wiped her mouth and flicked the residual stuff off onto a nearby roof, where it singed a hole through the roof and started to corrode some priceless decor.

 

She addressed the freshly-halved crowd of 15 or so. All the men and women looked up, shivering.

 

“That was a sample of a new corrosive compound my body was working on. Equal parts acidic and basic. Normally the pHs would cancel out, but the main components are immiscible with each other here.”

 

Aoi crouched down and curled her tail through another home, then back inwards. The people stared back at the fluid she just spit up. It fizzled deep into the ground before finally stopping. Soon, the smooth flesh of that tail bumped into them and penned them all into the approximately 30m ‘ring’ she formed.

 

“I know what you’re thinking, but it’s not puke. It didn’t come from my stomach. Not that I couldn’t make it there if I wanted, just that what I spit up didn’t--anyways.”

 

Aoi took a look around, all eyes were on her, most on her face but a few on those wiggling back tentacles of hers or up at her hair. They moved a little on their own when she got excited.

 

“Oh, do you like my hair?” she smiled and bent down to move her head into the crowd. The short, undulating tendrils on her head started to brush up against the ground. Aoi dragged the tip of one against a pearl-clutching suburbanite lady’s cheek.

 

The kaiju-woman laughed in an uproar. Consequently, a bit of spit from her mouth sprayed out over some poor salary-man type. There was the faintest bit of that corrosive fluid from earlier still on it—well, ‘faintest bit’ to Aoi. Big as she was, it was enough to inundate his hand. The poor guy’s fingers steamed on contact and he erupted in a ferocious yell. He watched his hand slough off his arm and land to the asphalt below. There, it looked much like a dropped chunk of lasagna; the colors and shape were on point for that.

 

Everyone started freaking out again, trying to run or climb over her tail. Aoi huffed, leaned in, and just grabbed them up with her hair tentacles.

 

She rose back to her full height and used the appendages to move some of those people in front of her gaze.

 

Green irises on black sclera squinted at them. “You know, I think I’ll take you all as to-go snacks. I’ve got to stop at a bank and I think I’ll enjoy your company.”

 

Aoi stamped through one of the houses of the cul-de-sac on her way out. One of the couples in her head-throng of tendrils started to wail a bit louder. Must’ve been theirs.

 

Right past the cul-de-sac was a little shopping area rife with short chic stores and boutiques. There were also a few quaint little grocery stores as well with all sorts of expensive wines and meats and all that.

 

She talked to the upper-class suburbanites in her hair. “You know, I could never afford to shop there, though we did visit it once.”

 

She casually moved a hair tentacle into her mouth and slurped some guy off it. Post gulp, some guy in the back of the throng said “Who’s we?”

 

The others glared at him--if they could see him through the cluster of tendrils of course. Such questions would only invite trouble: and that one did. The head tentacles all squeezed at once, enough to break a couple bones and that inquisitive man in question had his chest clenched right off to the tunes of screams and gasps.

 

“Never you mind that, food.”

 

Her mood soured again as she thought of Yoshimi’s abandonment. Aoi arched her foot back and kicked a perfume shop thousands of meters west. It was mostly in splinters and pieces at that point, but it did indeed go that far.

 

Aoi swiped her tail across a row of clothing and antique stores. She stomped on one of those grocery stores then lifted her foot up to slam it down on a cluster of shops to its side. Again and again she stomped, tail swishing left and right to bulldoze over and mash down cars and stores and everything around her.

 

Amid the damage, her tentacles slid more morsels into her mouth. All were gulped down except for two. One of those she chewed up, the other she suckled with some acidic spit. She felt them writhe and scream in her mouth, turning to a soupy puddle she swallowed down.

 

Aoi sighed. ‘I gotta admit’, she thought. ‘Rampaging does make me feel a bit better.’

 

It was time to put play aside though. She could see the building now. That ‘Ark’

 

She walked towards it.

Chapter 6: Genomes by VivettaVenray

Chapter 6: Genomes

 

When Yoshimi ran away from the crater she didn’t stop once. The slight, petite woman ran all the way back to the train station and brought a ticket back, hopped on, and rode the night express back to Paris.

 

All of this was automatic. It was as instinctual, if not more, than when Aoi swallowed that policewoman whole. Yoshimi hadn’t slept that night, but went through her morning routine regardless. Instead of breakfast, she just sat at the table in their apartment and kept refreshing the news.

 

That afternoon she found a live-stream and her eyes were hooked on her phone. Aoi was alive! She looked different, a little monstrous what with the alien skin tone and tentacles. But in the end, it was that same face she always knew. That same roll of the eyes at some stranger’s stupidity.

 

Then Aoi ate someone on camera. Then she ate a few more till the cameras cut out.

 

An hour after that, still in the throes of disbelief, the raven-haired woman somehow managed to slip on her shoes and report for the city-wide emergency procedures.

 

Yoshimi was in shock again. Her world once again turned upside down. The brief moment’s joy that her girlfriend was alive had been suddenly muddied by Aoi being some kind of people eating monster now.

 

As she shuffled through the crowded streets, soldiers in megaphones yelled at people to go to X or Y spot for information pamphlets and took a number which was assigned. All the while there was chatter among the citizenry.

 

“I can’t believe it. A real fucking kaiju.”

 

“She seemed cute at first. They say it’s a human; used to be a college student here.”

 

“I’m not gonna evacuate I don’t care what they say.”

 

“Military will blow it up we’ll be fine.”

 

She checked her phone too. It was known the situation was quite serious, though some people’s countries away were oddly rooting for Aoi’s acts. Bunch of nihilistic trolls perhaps.

 

Despite the horrors, Yoshimi couldn’t let go of her girlfriend. They were inseparable roommates since they got here a couple years ago, both on the same exchange student program. She was delighted it blossomed into something more--least at the time.

 

In a line for whatever assigned shelter she got, Yoshimi saw an opportunity to slip away and took it.

 

She thought of a spot to try and meet Aoi. There was one place the two of them haven’t been despite the two years they lived and studied here. The Eiffel Tower. Plus, she knew from all those awful movies Aoi picked that the kaiju always heads to the tallest building in a city. If she went there, she’d be able to get Aoi’s attention for sure.

 

Getting there was tricky with all the soldiers in the street. Helicopters combed the city from the sky. There were plenty of trucks and vans too. Green and black vehicles were on almost every street with some ornately dressed commander barking orders to others. Yoshimi caught glimpses of tanks and a wide variety of curious armaments she hadn’t seen or even heard of before. Everyone was on guard and preparing for something.

 

Preparing to kill her girlfriend.

 

Strangely she wasn’t worried about that. She knew Aoi could handle herself. Whatever her tomboy pal became was something strong, even if disgusting at times. Spitting on ‘bugs’ wasn’t too out of character for Aoi, but spitting on people?

 

Maybe that’s how she saw them now.

 

News reached everyone that Aoi was in the suburbs and the depraved stuff she did there wasn’t secret. People had phones. The internet wasn’t shut down or anything. Still, Yoshimi knew if anyone could talk sense into Aoi, it’d be her. She could make things right.

 

By some miracle of luck and deft maneuvering, Yoshimi managed to make it to the tower. There weren’t even any guards, as they knew Aoi would have to come from the other side of the city. They figured they could stop her early. They were confident.

 

Yoshimi was confident they’d fail, but she--she would succeed! She made her way to the staircase leading up and run up those steps fast as she could. A small chuckle: she never thought she’d have the whole Eiffel Tower to herself! Usually it swarmed with tourists.


Once she reached the uppermost platform, Yoshimi waited. She looked over the railing now and again, but mostly kept her eyes on her smart phone. She checked that thing for updates fast as the screen would refresh.

 

--==--==--==--

 

The gene bank was one of the taller buildings in Vanille, though there was an office building or two to rival it. The whole thing was made of stainless steel and other high tech materials. It towered at over 10 stories tall.

 

Aoi towered taller. After gorging herself on suburbia, she had enough matter to rise up to just over 300ft (91m) or so. Some of the latest meals were still digesting--writhing and squirming in her caustic enzymes. Most were done by now, absorbed proper. She grew a tiny bit with each step.

 

Her senses were sharp, so every step was a treat. The ground kowtowed to her weight: to her might. She felt unstoppable, and there wasn’t a lick of fear in her when she saw the parking lot of the Ark filled with some soldiers. They must’ve been stationed there for whatever reason.

 

She paused at the edge of the dark asphalt and glared down at them all. The emerald green of her iris glowed slightly. They pointed their weapons up.

 

“Relax yourself troopers, I’m just here to make a withdrawal at the bank is all.” She chuckled.

 

“Then again, if you think I’m waiting in line behind you all, you’ve another thing coming!”

 

Aoi raised her foot and the soldiers below started pelting her with bullets and grenades and all sorts of things. Trivial things really. The former were easily expunged, and the latter served only to warm her toes. She snuffed them out under-sole, giggling.

 

“Sorry but, I’m something of a VIP now. Priority service and all that.”

 

Her tail curled around her legs to box more of them in.

 

“You’ll have to wait with the other ‘little’ people at the back of the line. Or, better yet, you can wait in my stomach to become part of something greater.”

 

Aoi swiped downwards, taking two handfuls of humanity and stuffing them in her gob. Large and flexible enough to swallow multiple people with ease, her throat tugged them down as two distinct lumps. She used her constricting saliva, so that when the soldiers fell in that glowing, undulating gut they were stuck in a bolus of one another.

 

She sighed. “Yummy. Now stay out of my way and I’ll be so kind as to ignore you while I get down to business.”

 

Some soldiers did rout, moving away from the building they were guarding. True to her word Aoi did ignore them: but that was a double edged sword. Her tail swished left to right in tune with her slight hips. The appendage smeared some soldiers to paste that way.

 

Reaching the Ark, Aoi had herself a bit of a problem. She couldn’t exactly fit this in her mouth. It was about the height and width of a computer case; in other worse, it came up to just over her knees. If she waited long enough, her body could probably figure out a way to get her to unhinge her jaw, but that sounded painful and a bit grody--even for her.

 

She had an idea though. Aoi fell to her butt, an action which smashed a couple of soldiers who neither attacked her nor fled: shock can do silly things to people.

 

The viridian-toned woman wrapped up the building in a great big hug. Her back tentacles, which normally rested when not in use snatching and smashing things, joined the embrace as well. Her legs curled around it, but she took care not to dent it at all.

 

Aoi grinned as she felt her skin began to twitch just a tad. She felt a little slimy.

 

‘Yes, it’s working!’ she thought.

 

A semi-translucent, light greenish-bluish fluid began to coat the anterior of her body and, by extension, the gene bank. The metal of the structure groaned to protest its softening. Aoi hugged the building tighter. The steel quickly went from harder than stone to as soft as jelly. The fluid seeped in through the cracked and warped windows and started to inundate the contents within. Floors buckled, furniture pooled to the floor and, most importantly, the countless cabinets and shelves of genome samples dissolved into the liquid.

 

Aoi squeezed, and the melting building was drawn into her. She was absorbing it through her skin. If she couldn’t swallow it down, she’d just have to digest it another way. A few unfortunate folk were still inside. Even with the soldier contingent, the World Genome Preservation Institute insisted on a few guards of their own. Whatever substance her skin excreted had no problem deforming them to an absorbable state as well.

 

While lapping up the genetic data for all Earth had to offer, some of the soldiers started to fire again. Turning around, she saw a few helicopters and armed trucks on the way. She could only chuckle.

 

“Please don’t disturb a lady while she’s eating, I’ll be with you shortly. Shame to see you spurn that temporary reprieve I gave.”

 

A mock sigh and Aoi swashed her tail to clear the area behind her back. That part of her body, being that big and moving that fast, just gibbed the poor soldiers on impact.

 

“I can... feel it all...” Aoi was alight with potential. The building was halfway inside her. It dissolved into her skin like a thin ointment. In lieu of soothing, it offered power. The traits: the chemicals and dyes and chitins of the beasts of earth; the blueprints to every species humans had ever encountered and collected were here, inside her.

 

The trucks stopped at the other end of the lot, but the building was gone. Absorbed into her body via the torso, there wasn’t a single drop missed or spilled. Aoi turned her head over her shoulders, then kept going. The newly arrived soldiers gasped at the horror of a head twisted nearly 180 degrees. Aoi just laughed.

 

“Never seen an owl before? They do the same thing.” She snapped her neck back in place and spun her whole body around. There was a power station by the building. From the outside it looked like a small concrete cube with all the wires and such on it. A transformer, basically. But, Aoi’s senses picked up something more. She yanked it up and gave it a little squeeze, just enough to peek inside and see a familiar radiation warning symbol.

 

Aoi erupted into laughter. “What luck, of course they’d have one of those fancy micro-reactors. They probably wanted a back up power supply, or maybe the curators of the Ark insisted on keeping off the normal grid. Snobby bastards.”

 

She stuffed it in her mouth and devoured it whole. These things were as rare as they were expensive. Usually hospitals and other high priority buildings had them as small backup power. It was only enough energy for one building, and it wasn’t all that radioactive. Still, it gave Aoi just a little to work with.

 

The kaiju spun to feet and took one step to loom over the new force. She ignored the helicopters at her side for now.

 

“You’re too late, I’ve already the basis for becoming the ultimate life-form. All the genetic data in there is now in here~” she tapped at her taut front.

 

They pelted her with bullets, but unlike before, they didn’t even penetrate her flesh. She had thickened it past the point where it’d be harmed by such trivial means.

 

“You don’t even know what you’re up against. A monster? Is that what they told you? Ha!”

 

Aoi hastened the digestion in her gut. The balls of soldiers from before were now entirely goop, and she started to grow. Her toes intruded on the clump of soldiers below, making them stumble back from her expansion.

 

She glared down. Her eyes, green on black, stared as though she was looking into their very hearts.

 

“For you, your DNA is a template. A rigid mold you fill. For me, DNA, genomes, genetic data: all of it is putty for me to work with. It’s a guide, not safety bars. For you, it’s limitation: for me, it’s inspiration.”

 

Aoi looked past them to a truck. It had a fancy looking barrel on it that shot out a big clunky shell. It exploded against her stomach, and she grinned down below. When the smoke cleared, her body was completely fine.

 

“Inspiration... I am inspired to become the apex being.” She lifted a foot and slammed a toe on one of the soldiers. It was too fast for any to react to, and the force against the ground bounced them up and over onto their asses.

 

Giving the ped a twist. “I suppose I am monstrous though: to you. My body is the ultimate biochemical weapon. I have samples of every poison and venom the world has to offer, but mimicry is boring. Nature is neither as fast nor as creative as me. Why don’t you try a sample of a nice toxin I just cooked up.”

 

Aoi crouched down. The soldiers backed up, still shooting. She reached out with her finger and shot a fine mist from the digit’s pores. The fluid coated them and they began to scream as their skin erupted in sores and rashes.

 

“I based that on poison ivy. A nice little resin right? I added some of the effects of spider venom in there too. Of course, venom can’t normally go through the skin, which is why I loaded the fluid with milli-scopic stingers. Thinner than cactus needles, your weak eyes probably can’t make them out.”

 

The victims flailed and their skin darkened to a sickly black from necrosis or sepsis or something worse.

 

“Hmm they went a bit fast didn’t they? Seems like they suffered enough though.”

 

The laughter that followed from Aoi was interrupted by another volley of heavy munitions from the trucks. The helicopters kept their distance for now. She sighed.

 

“Fine, if you insist I’ll deal with your toy trucks first. But, I don’t want you little soldiers running off now.”

 

Aoi looked to them and spat. It only took three such salvos before the soldiers were affixed to the asphalt by her saliva. She stood to her new full height and took a couple steps to the trucks, leaving the troops to wiggle behind like flies in a gooey waddish web.

 

The trucks were side by side in a formation of some kind. They looked like toys: the tiny kind where if you stepped on one in a hallway it’d flatten pretty easily with its little wheels popping off to either side. Stepping on them would be too fast for them: too kind.

 

“I don’t know why you continue to fight when its so hopeless? Is it orders? Ego? I’m sure if you go up the chain of command enough, the root is ego. Always is...”

 

Aoi straddled them, like a woman staring down at a nest of ants. One of them had readied its next payload and fired it square at her crotch. The kaiju-woman closed her eyes and coo’d. “Mmf, right on target.” she chuckled. The warmth and force was a welcome treat.

 

She reached down and smashed the trucks down the middle, one by one, with just a bit of force from her finger. It was like poking down an empty soda can, only much, much easier.

 

As they fanned out of the now useless vehicles, Aoi curled her tail around their back-line. She was beginning to really appreciate that tail of hers: very good for keeping the weak in line.

 

They filtered out and, realizing there was no escape, stared up at her. Some barked requests or pleas into their radio. ‘Send backup at cords blah blah blah’, but a few were just speechless. They looked up at the looming figure, and she spotted a few of them looking right at her crotch.

 

She smirked. “What? Never seen a vagina before?” She broke into laughter. “Clothes didn’t grow with me I’m afraid, but I’ve gotten used to this level of freedom. Not as though it matters what you see. Maybe you’re a prude or something? Is that it?”

 

She slipped a finger to her snatch and slipped it into her folds. A bit of feminine fluid clung to the tip. She dappled a soldier with it, and his clothes and flesh started to steam and burn.

 

Another bit of cruel laughter. “Too hot to handle am I? Acid’ll do that to you humans, I suppose~”

 

“Tempting as it is to use you all to get off, I don’t want to waste too much time here.”

 

Her tail crept in to huddle them and their trucks nice and close, then she reached down to scoop them in her hands. They erupted into howls and wails. They felt a piercing sensation soon as they touched her skin. Aoi grinned and turned her hands upside down. Normally they would’ve fallen to the ground, but something held them in place--something sticky and stinging.

 

“Take a look and you can see it. Tiny white hairs on my palms. Well, more stingers than hairs.”

The clothes of the soldiers sloughed off along with the outermost layer of their skin. They didn’t look flayed, just raw. Their flesh began to morph and bubble though, as if boiling.

 

“I got the idea from some jellyfish DNA. It was pretty easy to morph into place. What you’re injected with isn’t venom though, it’s radiation.”

 

The screams continued, but Aoi talked loud enough that it wasn’t an issue. She watched the handfuls of humanity writhe and wiggle in her soft greenish palm.

 

“When I get some organic cells, the DNA within them is an open book. My body can even clone that DNA so I always have an original to tinker with. Modifying it is more tricky. Just as you humans--and myself, too--need nutrients and caloric energy for your metabolic processes, I need radioactive materials and energy for my mutative ones. That micro-reactor I scarfed down was nice, but it didn’t quite have enough energy to modify myself that much. I am a big gal, after all~”

 

She chuckled again. By now one of the poor fools in her hand was more blob than man. Another had so many bumps he looked like a dog’s rubber chew toy.

 

“Plus I have to experiment. Most meals I’ll just turn into more of my own cells, but I’ll save some matter here and there to try new things, or split off some of my own cells to be a basis for testing. It’s a lot easier to test a few cells than commit to full modification. Unlike me, you are small and puny. Mere trillions of cells compared to my quadrillions”

 

Aoi smiled. “Anyways, point is I need more radioactive materials. Paris has them, along with millions of lives for me to absorb. With all that mass and energy to play with, I’ll soon be so far beyond even this level it’ll make your head spin.”

 

“For now, I think this is a fun little experiment. I diverted some of the radioactive materials into a chemical I made, that’s why you’re mutating right now in fact. Don’t worry though, I’ll make good use of the data you provide. Normally every human is so similar, but I’ve taken your genetic code and did the equivalent of flipping every ‘number’ it has randomly, ACGT base pairs, mix and matched.”

 

Another chuckle from the kaiju-woman. By now, one soldier had mutated to the point of death. The rest weren’t so lucky. They showed all the symptoms of radiation poisoning--something Aoi was immune to. Their bodies got the slightest bit mushy and the she-monster sighed.

 

“I think this experiment is over for now. Time for analysis~”

 

Another set of meek, weak screams as those micro-stingers pumped them full of dissolving enzymes. Like the building, they were liquefied and quickly lapped up by her flesh. She processed the results right away, and an idea hit her.

 

“Oooh very interesting~”

 

Then bullets hit her cheek, distracting her. It was the helicopters. Aoi reabsorbed the stingers on her skin she made, then rose to face them.

 

“You’re flying pretty low aren’t you? But, I guess that makes sense if you want to hit me.”

 

She reached out with her arms, purposefully sluggish to give the pack some false hope. They spun around the back of her neck to pelt it with more rapid fire, but she just lashed at the constructs with her back tentacles.

 

“Gotcha~”

 

Aoi held them in front of her bosom. The perky mounds had darker blue-green toned flesh making up the areolae. She grinned and stuffed the helicopters into the sensory region. The kaiju-woman used just enough force to crumble the cockpits to the point of entrapment.

 

“I can tell from your scent you’re all men in there, surely you must be enjoying this on some level, to be so close to a woman’s tits? I never much cared for men in the past, though I’m beginning to think you do have some appeal: even if only as toys.”

 

That deep viridian nipple brushed against the glass of one chopper. Inside, a pilot with crushed legs tried in vain to slip out a hole in the cracked side window. Before he could manage, a jet-black scythe erupted from the nipple, curling into him and his helicopter.

 

As always, anyone who could watch did so in horror. She had impaled the busted copter on some kind of nipple blade. Aoi erupted into that laughter of hers.

 

“Surprised I bet.” she said, talking to the other 3 choppers smashed to her bosom. “It’s just a modification based on a claw or talon. Nothing too special. Frankly I’m not that attached to it: unlike your buddy there.”

 

Another bout of laughter at her own joke. She slipped the organic claw-blade construct back into her areolae, dissolving it at the same time. The vehicle once caught to it slipped off and fell to her feet. There, she slipped her foot over it to pound it flat.

 

The other three tentacles coiled tightly about the remaining aerial forces.


“I know some part of you is thinking this disgusting. ‘Oh how can she just go around sliming people and morphing her body?!?’. That’s just a limited mindset of yours. Breaking through it as I did was a precursor to real progress. Potential, power... I hold these things in far greater amounts than you can imagine. Tragically, you won’t live to see my full potential. I need all the mass I can get before Paris.” She licked her lips and raised the copters towards her face. Those green-black eyes squinted at them. She smiled wide.

 

“Rest assured, Paris will though. They’ll witness a true force of nature.”

 

Aoi opened wide and ate up the constructs. Like the truck from when she walked the highway to Vanille, the vehicles themselves didn’t offer her much in terms of mass: yet at least. They did dissolve well enough though. She had biochemicals that could melt down anything. That micro-reactor she quaffed was a simple, cesium based thing, but minuscule as it was she found another little metabolic optimization to get even more from her meals.

 

When the pilots hit her stomach, the alkaline fluids were extra fast to liquefy them. She was eager to get to Paris. There was a proper reactor: multiple even. Not to mention all those people. Her mouth watered at the thought.

 

Aoi took a step forward, then another that almost came down on the soldiers she trapped from earlier. There were a good 20 of them. The constrictive goo she spat from earlier which had since hardened into something like a hard, translucent--though still slimy--shell.

 

“Ah, I almost forgot about you all.” she giggled. “Or perhaps I was just teasing. Don’t worry, I have enough time to deal with you real fast. You have a special task, to keep the other soldiers here in Vanille busy.”

 

She sat on her knees, right before them. The thud of her bulk to the ground wracked their ears. “Consider it... a higher purpose.”

 

Before, Aoi had intruded upon a man’s mind to learn all he did. What she was doing now seemed similar. She reached out towards the stuck-soldiers with her fingers just as she did him: the tips sprouted some skin-toned tentacles, which had their own throng of thinner, anemone-esque ones at the end. Those littler ones flailed wildly; she was eager to begin.

 

Aoi didn’t care what these people knew though, but she needed access to their minds all the same.

 

“You soldiers ever hear of a special kind of fungus? It infests the minds of bugs to make them stand up real high and proud in the sun. Naturally, some animal gets them, and the fungus spreads while the zombie insect dies.”

 

With five fingers on two hands, she could modify 10 of them at a time. Half the crowd was forced to watch the other half deal with... whatever it was she was doing.

 

Those with the tentacles up their noise started to shift and wail, then suddenly stop, as though at peace. Tentacles from the side of Aoi’s fingers formed shortly thereafter. With needle-like tips, they punctured the soldier’s flesh and injected them with something.

 

The ‘treated’ bodies began to spasm and twist. Their flesh bubbled. Their muscles bulged to the point their clothes teared a little. Their fingers became jagged claws; their feet became talons. Some of the finger-tentacles sprayed some mist over them, loosening the constrictive compound which held them to the parking lot.

 

Free at last, they fell to their knees and sprouted wings of thin leathery flesh. Their skin changed to shades of green and blue, dark and deep. Their faces contorted; teeth turned to fangs. Hair fell out and their ears curled like horns. Spikes poked from their elbows, knees, and the front of their wrists. Lastly, they grew, becoming a solid 10ft or so tall.

 

She was making monsters. The other soldiers wiggled and writhed and screamed and shouted. They didn’t want to become that.

 

They didn’t have a choice. They were next, and while those new mutants were getting their bearings, she worked on the last of them.

 

“Don’t worry, you’ll be dying to serve me soon enough. Just hold still, it’ll make it easier for you I’m sure.”

 

The soldiers were free and transformed. They looked up to her for instructions. She grinned.

 

“Don’t get the impression I’m attached to you little things. In fact...”

 

She pinched one up and popped it into her mouth. After a bit of savoring, she swallowed and grinned right back on down at them all.

 

“I was curious how you tasted. Anyways, your job is already embedded deep within you: cause chaos. Rip this suburbs to shred. It’ll hold their forces here so I can focus on getting to Paris with fewer distractions. You’ll fall eventually, but do me proud till then my little minions~”

She rose to her full height and all her creations flew off. Following her orders, the winged monstrosities spread across Vanille and struck at any soldier or citizen they saw. They had incredible strength for their size. Working in pairs, they could lift up an entire armored truck in their talons and fly off with it, usually to drop it on some other clumps of soldiers or citizenry. Each of the 19 creatures was a formidable foe which required oodles of focused fire to bring down.

 

They’d be busy for awhile, and the path to the capital was clear. She saw the city on the horizon several miles away. She rose to her new full height of over 400ft (121m) tall.

 

Aoi broke into a sprint towards Paris. The fun was just getting started.

Chapter 7: City of Lights by VivettaVenray

Chapter 7: City of Lights

 

Paris was one hell of a city, as Aoi would often say. It was the cultural, economic, and diplomatic capital of the nation. Even early 21st century it was a densely populated metropolis. Now? It was the most crowded place in France by far. The population more than doubled with 4 million people calling their home therein.

 

The architecture was gorgeous: the famous Gothic buildings of old stood side by side with the new, sleek modern buildings built over the past few decades. Shining high-speed rail-lines crisscrossed throughout the entire city: many even between buildings. There was natural beauty too, what with some greenery still preserved in a few parks as well as the clean River Seine cutting through the city. The flowing waters bisected the metropolis roughly in two down the middle as it flowed northwesterly.

 

Aoi headed towards the city from the south east, putting her far away from the Eiffel Tower. Despite the developments over the years, that building was still the largest Paris had to offer. They had a zoning law and everything to keep it that way. The kaiju-woman would be sure to visit it, but she had to make another stop first.

 

France took pride in its investments in nuclear technology up to and including the point where they built reactors in their most beloved city. Indeed, almost every major city had their own. Paris had two. A small one, east of the city’s center and a large sprawling one farther northwest.

 

Aoi was intent on devouring them both. With all that nuclear material, she’d be able to really dive into self-improvements. As big in body and keen in senses as she was, she felt there had to be more. The apex of evolution still seemed so far.

 

Standing nearly 500ft tall now, very little stood in her path. Her first ‘obstacles’ from the city, a generous term in her mind, were the arrays of forces stationed on the Boulevard Peripherique. The Peripherique was the ring of duel-carriageway highways that crisscrossed every which way as it curled around the city in a circle. A testament to good design, it demarcated the old limits of the city.

 

Of course, over the years, Paris grew past it. There was another circular expanse of roads, the so-called super-peripherique. Between it and the original were residential neighborhoods known as banlieues which teemed with apartment complexes and the like. The tallest ones came up to Aoi’s knees, and were promptly shoved aside by the movements of her legs and the idly swishing of that smooth tail of hers. She devastated them without even trying: all for the simple reason that they were in her way.

 

Aoi grinned, drinking in the calamity. She set her eyes on the tanks and artillery on the main Peripherique now in front and below her. Her toes wiggled into the destroyed building she had just stepped on.

 

The volleys and shots did nothing but warm her. A fact she made oh so clear by leaning forward, looking down, and flashing a toothy grin. “I know my appearance might shock, but don’t tell me you never saw a college student return after fucking around on a Saturday night? Sorry I don’t look my best, but I suppose it’s to be expected.”

 

She batted her eyelashes over those green-on-black eyes and laughed. Another volley of munitions fizzled against her cheeks. They failed to mar the flawlessly smooth viridian skin of hers.

 

“Wow you can all aim pretty high from down there huh?” she said. Aoi took a step closer and, as she oft did before, set her toes right in front of the humans that scurried beneath.

 

She looked past them, into the city proper where she saw helicopters and more tanks and vans and trucks and soldiers and even a few jets way up doing surveillance.

 

“I can’t believe you wasted all this time preparing for me. As if you had a chance. You should’ve maybe cleared these roads for evacuation instead, rather than a dumb last stand.”

 

She slid her right foot over the cluster of army in front of her. They fired more wildly, pampering her sole with explosive shells.

 

“If you all watched as much monster movies as I did, you’d know your city is fucked. As. Are. You.”

 

With a chuckling snort Aoi stepped on them and just kept moving. That piece of the Peripherique was piled into the underlying dirt alone with the flattened scrap that was shooting at her. Another swish of that tail took out the forces by that print, and she was at the edge of the city.

 

“Finally.” she huffed. The sprawling cosmopolis was finally in her sight--and within her reach. She reached out down towards the nearest building to crumble its roof: as though to prove that fact.

 

“I’m back, although I think I’m gonna need to drop out of university. It looks better than getting ejected for disciplinary reasons, after all.”

 

She chuckled, then took a step in the city proper. Her foot took up nearly the whole street, and it made short work of it anyways. No civilians ran about below, a fact she noticed.

 

“Ah, you’ve all been hiding I see.” She took another step, landing on some more army trucks. “I bet your packed nice and tightly in a few of these buildings. How nice of your government to prepare some boxed meals for me~”

 

She laughed at her own taunt, then suddenly spun around to take out buildings on either side with her tail. For good measure, she thwacked it down and up to really flatten those edifices beneath the tail’s tip.

 

The army pelted her with the usual things. Helicopters flew close by: again. She crushed them up with the tentacles of her hair or the four on her back: again. Overall, she was not impressed by the military’s attacks, and she was a bit too focused on her goal to play with them much. She wanted a reactor core: a real one.

 

It was a mile or so in that she found it. The nuclear plant was on the northern end of the Seine river. She had to cross the stream: a very easy task with her size and finesse. It was just a tad wider than she was tall at the moment, so with a dense pack of apartment buildings in the way, she grinned and remembered the forms she used during track practice.

 

Knees bent, she rushed. Her tail flung haphazardly side to side; it spun so much it clipped a helicopter desperate trailing her backside. Her feet pounded with the full force of her weight. Even if one was lucky enough to dodge the step itself, being too close had the shockwaves wiping them out anyways. The ground trembled and when she reached the edge of that river she leaped. Thigh muscles twitched, knees sprung and her legs extended.

 

...Aoi overshot it by far. She leaped clear over the plant and landed on the transformers and power-offices nearby. Sparks of electricity harmlessly danced over her blue-green body. Explosions of batteries rose in fiery, crackling plumes. She felt fine though. If anything, all that warmth and static titillated her a bit.

 

Soon. She’d tend to that very soon, she told herself.

 

The lights of Paris flickered before the grid adjusted itself for the sudden power lose. There was about to be another.

 

She crawled towards the nuclear plant. This one had a few short cooling towers, but it didn’t need much being so close to the river. The building was a series of three boxes, with the central largest one housing the reactor rooms.

 

Aoi tore into it like a wrapped present on x-mas day. She had no regard for whether ripping off that roof or that wall would release spilled radiation into the city. It didn’t, but the chunks of it she flung to the side and over shoulder certainly made a mess.

 

Concrete bits rained from above to fall on a few unlucky soldiers. They were stationed a bit away, on orders not to shoot her by the reactor in case they triggered a meltdown or something.

 

This was a somewhat older design. Though modernized heavily since its creation a few decades ago, it still used a uranium core. Nice and radioactive those were. She found the reactor chambers. There were four of them, fairly close to one another. Each one looked like a concrete milk bottle. They were elongated with something akin to a lid on top.

 

For Aoi they were less than a baseball in size and just small enough to stuff in her mouth and gulp down whole. It was a grizzly sight: the bulge visible on her throat as the prize trailed towards her taut tummy.

 

“Ah~” she sighed. “Three more~”

 

Her tentacles yanked up the others and she went back on the move. Aoi stomped and slammed her feet into the surrounding structures while she ate. The tentacles on her hair kept the aircraft at by while she mashed other military beneath her feet.

 

There was minor radioactivity in the area, which her body happily lapped up. The real fun was going on in her stomach. As the she swallowed the prizes down with glee, they began to fizzle and crack open in that churning stomach of hers. The fission reactions tapered off, all the while the energy they offered was lapped up by her stomach walls: the rich bounty of uranium clumps with it.

 

A few moments after, Aoi froze and grabbed her stomach. She grunted, and for a moment the army thought they had her. Maybe it was a lucky shot, or maybe she had made a mistake devouring so much nuclear mass?

 

Far from it: it was a grunt of pleasure. Potential flowed through her. Her reserves of radioactive energy, which dwindled to a mere smidge since arriving her, now overflowed. It was so much she wasn’t quite ready to handle it, and her body suddenly pulsed with heat. Everything in a 100ft radius was scorched as she collapsed to her knees in a blissful, feverish ecstasy.

 

“Mnf, so, warm...”

 

Her body eventually got in under control, though not before a few blocks were toast from the literal heatwaves alone. The soldiers there were cooked alive, and the buildings were blackened from the high temperature pulses.

 

She could probably weaponize that if she wanted to. Later perhaps. For now, it was time to take care of a need she’d been neglecting.

 

The sensation of power, of potential, it was getting to her. She was rapidly evolving her senses. Her already sublime vision got even clearer. She could zoom in on a driver of a military truck a mile away all the way down to see an acne scar from ages past on his cheek. She could feel: oh the things she could feel now. The feeling of rubble down to flakes of dust on her soles. An errant breeze tickled the flesh between her thighs and she shivered. She had to get this new sensitivity under control, but in the meantime, a bit of fun couldn’t hurt.

 

Her body was expanding slowly. She had found another optimization towards mass utilization. She’d eat some more soldiers soon, but she wanted to find a nice, sturdy building to grind up against. She found one: a tall, thick skyscraper with curvy exterior to keep the surface from being too flat and boring. It was back on the other side of the river, so she quickly lept back over and found the task even more trivial.

 

Aoi stomped towards her target. The army still failed to get her attention below, though her hair lashed up another helicopter as a mid-walk snack. The people inside that craft traveled to her gut while the reactors were dying down. They got to experience the agony of her digestive fluids in tandem with severe radiation poisoning from the fallout-zone her stomach was at the moment.

 

The concept of shame was out the window. She was aroused and they were beneath her concern. A single droplet from her snatch fell overhead onto a ‘roadblock’--as if that’d ever work. The femcum was molten hot and acrid in nature. It quickly melted through the roofs of trucks to dissolve the idiots stuck inside.

 

A lustful Aoi wrapped her legs around that office building and started rubbing against it. The light viridian flesh of her inner thighs grinded against the building which, as she just now learned, was used as one of the many evacuation shelters. It was filled with citizens and guarded by a few soldiers. They thought its out-of-the-way location would make it safe.

 

They were wrong.

 

Aoi grunted. Like a beast in a rut she slammed her crotch into the building. The force broke the window against her vulva, and her juices splashed inside with every thrust of her hips. The fluids sprayed onto the poor fools within, melting them down as she got herself off.

 

Loud moans and groans and grunts quickened in pace. Her body was steadily growing; the pressuring on the building increased. Aoi knew there were people in there. She heard their screams, felt their very heat. Her back tentacles punctured to wrap up a few. Soldier and salary-man alike were either stuffed in her agape, salivating mouth; mashed against her plush tits; or stuffed into her snatch to writhe and dissolve for her pleasure.

 

Her body heat was oppressive, though not to the point of melting anyone. Her toes blocked the front exit. The elevators were shot and the stairwells bent into uselessness by careless clenches of her thighs. Her panting was loud, hurried.

 

“M-more!” she bellowed, wrapping her arms around the building to drive it into her naked body. Her cunt was sopping wet, and the tilt of the tower sent a floor’s worth of evacuees towards her lower lips. One of them bumped against her clit, losing a layers of skin to the corrosive fluid coating it. That sent Aoi over the edge.

 

The kaiju-woman cried out in blissful delight. It was a deafening moan that’d give many a movie monster’s roar a run for their money. Windows shattered nearby. Her fluids surged forth in a torrential gush that soaked the nearest floor before melting down to the lower ones. Anyone still alive in the building was just waiting their turn for the sweet-scented ‘rain’ to melt their ceiling and themselves into goo.

 

Aoi was literally alight after. Her skin was flush with a dimly glowing green. It put a new meaning to the word afterglow. As usual, her body cleaned itself, though any of her nectar that gushed out was the city’s problem to deal with. It singed the concrete and asphalt beneath pretty deep before finally neutralizing. The building was completely totaled from her rut-like fervor: so much for that ‘shelter’.

 

“Wew, this city can sure give a woman a good time. I’ll give it that much.”

 

Aoi laughed, then sat down for a moment. The giant viridian woman’s tentacles and legs splayed out and through the nearby structures. Her body was cooling down from that climax, and she looked deep inside to see what improvements she had in store. Anyone who fell into her vaginal lips and never came out was absorbed. It was a bit more mass to work with, but not much.

 

Still, she grew--slowly. 600ft then 700ft. More mass was needed. Aoi felt a bit parched, and waltzed back to the River Seine. It wasn’t very deep, but it was definitely wide enough for her to dunk her head in for a drink. A few armored boats decided now was a good time to try and attack her. In retaliation, she simply opened her mouth over them and gulped them down along with her sip at the river.

 

With a belly full of armed gunboats, Aoi let loose a loud sigh and rose to her full height. They got a few rounds off in there before her digestive fluids worked them down. She tapped her stomach to jostle them about.

 

“Easy, that’s kind of ticklish you know.”

 

Another giggle and then Aoi focused. The internal mutation experiments she performed were progressing rapidly. It was a simple process: she cloned some of the DNA she had, including her own, and mixed it with radiation her body stored. She could tell what was useful on an unconscious level and what was junk. Her senses were enhanced even further, and her ability to process them as well. Her mind felt clear, calm--even amid all the soldiers screaming and shots firing.

 

Then she heard it. A familiar voice. Miles away but she heard it nonetheless. She turned to its source, the Eiffel Tower.

 

It was Yoshimi talking. She was whispering to herself. Aoi zoomed in with her eyes and saw her girlfriend staring at her phone, cursing at what was going on.

 

Emotions flared: conflicting. There she was. The girlfriend who left her to die! Yet, she seemed to be worried about something. A part of Aoi felt pity at that. Was it her that Yoshimi was worried about? What else could it be?

 

A distraction took her away, her body shuddered. It was another blast of growth. She had cracked some genetic code and found another fast track to growth. The matter she absorbed could be multiplied even further; her height with it. Trucks and tanks closed in on her at last, only to get steamrolled by towering toes and the sides of her feet. They were beneath her notice now.

 

But the Eiffel Tower wasn’t.

 

Aoi’s body stopped expanding at 1100ft in height (335m), larger than most movie monsters that ever claimed fame. The wrought-iron tower called her name. The woman at the top of it turned to face her. From here, she read Yoshimi’s lips.

 

“Aoi”

Chapter 8: City of Love by VivettaVenray

Chapter 8: City of Love

 

Since Aoi’s arrival Yoshimi hooked herself into every feed on the matter. There were a few unauthorized drones flying around: those what were provided most of the streams. She saw almost everything so far, even the unabashed lewdness Aoi did to that building.

 

Much of what Aoi did made her sick. All those lives taken, the shamelessly and cruelty of it all. But she knew Aoi was still Aoi. That was what she was betting on.

 

Yoshimi’s eyes were fixed right on her old roommate’s big green ones. It was a bit unsettling that there was no white to them. They were human enough otherwise, but the sclera was dark as the abyss.

 

Though the kaiju-woman was a mile away at least, the flat nature of the city combined with the clear sky of the mid-afternoon day to make that blue-green gal visible from her vantage point.

 

Aoi was staring back, she knew it. She felt it in her body. She had seen the things her old roommate was capable of since getting these monster traits. Being able to see that far, while that big: it just made sense.

 

Her only doubts pertained to what Aoi thought of her now. If she could just get some conversation in...

 

Aoi walked closer. Every step of hers a quake. Every foot fall claimed lives and caused countless Euros of damages. She didn’t look down at the soldiers when she snuffed them out, nor did she acknowledge the helicopters she sucked up with anything other than a gulp. Still, the twitch at the corner of her lip with every act of destruction let Yoshimi know that she knew exactly what she was doing.

 

Quakes grew strong, the city grew weak. The army started getting more desperate. They fired something experimental at Aoi. It looked like some sort of incendiary shell. It had a needle tip and stuck into the viridian flesh of her hip. There, it erupted into a bolide of flames. One of her back tentacles just braved the flames and chucked it away. Aoi had not a scratch on her, but where the shell landed began a great fire that took out a whole block before dying down.

 

The closer Aoi got, the more the surreality of everything set in. The enormous scale of her roommate set in. The skin was light green-blue or blue-green: not a natural color for sure, but not unappealing given its lighter shade.

 

Then Aoi got real close. She kicked through the surrounding buildings which till then stood proud like the landmark’s royal guard. Feet slammed on the shrubbery directly below. She wiggled viridian toes into the green turf beneath, further ruining the meticulously kept greenery around the immense tower.

 

Yoshimi found it difficult to look Aoi in the eye for multiple reasons: her girlfriend’s height chief among them. Instead, she looked down, moving towards the railing to take in just how big her friend became. It was hard for her mind to comprehend.

 

Aoi took just one more step and she was there. Her girlfriend’s humid breath ruffled her very being. Aoi stood a little taller than the tower, so Yoshimi found herself level with those blue-green lips of her roommate. In this moment, her heart dropped. Yoshimi thought maybe she was wrong about Aoi after all.

 

“You left me.” Aoi said. “You left me to die!”

 

Her voice rose at the end. The entire structure groaned as she set her fingers upon her. Her back tentacles rested at her side, though the ones on her head wriggled and writhed here and there.

 

The heat from Aoi’s breath almost got Yoshimi sweating. She thought her nerves might make her do that soon enough.

 

“I’m sorry Aoi!” she shouted. “I was afraid, I didn’t know what it was. I wasn’t thinking!”

 

Aoi grunted. The tower groaned as she started picking at it with a finger. A bit of stress relief.

 

“My last memory of you was bailing, and then what? Nothing!”

 

Her every word carried a force that Yoshimi had to brace herself against. The brief glimpses into Aoi’s maw--with its slick greenish flesh and dripping spittle--provided another reason to hold herself steady.

 

“What was I supposed to do though? Call you? You didn’t even last an hour before you ate someone. You swallowed someone whole Aoi. Don’t you know how horrifying that was?”

 

Aoi looked to the side and almost grr’d. “You couldn’t possibly understand how it felt. The hunger--the sense of unease. All those weapons were pointed at me, and I was supposed to just stand there and take it? While some idiots debated pumping me with lead?”

 

“But you kept going Aoi. You didn’t stop.”

 

“Of course I didn’t stop!” Aoi said. “I became something greater Yoshimi. I am something greater. I’m an evolved being.”

 

“You just mated with an office building. Some evolution that was!” said Yoshimi.

 

Aoi clenched her fingers. The digits burst through some of the iron lattice of the tower and it shifted slightly. Anger flowed through her in a sharp spike but, then, a chuckle.

 

“I... wow I did fuck a building didn’t I.”

 

Yoshimi looked down at the metal floor and twisted her sneaker. She chuckled as well.

 

“I imagine it’s funny at some level, but hundreds died. You’ve probably killed thousands in just one day. You’re becoming a monster Aoi.”

 

Aoi went silent for a moment, then continued.

 

“I’m not a monster anymore than a human stepping on termites is. All of this is beneath me now. All of them are.”

 

“Is that it Aoi? Am I beneath you now?”

 

Aoi looked down. She grit her teeth. Her voice was a roar. “You left me when I needed you!”

 

“Well I’m here now!”

 

“Well I don’t need you now!”

 

There was a chill in the air.

 

“I’m unstoppable Yoshimi. Nothing can break me.”

 

Yoshimi held back tears. “Is that it then?” The big super evolved people eater doesn’t need her girlfriend.”

 

Aoi felt a pang of sorrow. Her throat stung. “No it’s just--urgh. If only I could show you. If only you could see what this is like, to view things from my eyes.”

 

Yoshimi stepped closer, walking through the hot rustling air from Aoi’s nostrils. Just idle breaths. She walked up to the guardrail of her platform and pointed.

 

“There’s your view is it.”, said Yoshimi

That block fire was only now just dying down. The army was moving in. A building groaned as it collapsed forward onto a street. Military sirens blared.

 

Aoi took a deep breath. “None of that matters. It’s a stepping stone.”

 

“I think you’ve done plenty of stepping as it is!”

 

The tower rumbled. Aoi had clenched it again. She was agitated enough that the tentacles on her back started to curl around it as well. It was something to squeeze.

 

“A-aoi easy with the tower please.” said Yoshimi.

 

“If you’d just listen. Maybe there’s a way I can share with you. I’ve done wackier things with my body.”

 

Something soared through the air. It came from a big tank-treaded truck several hundred feet behind Aoi. She was too distracted to see it fire. The payload was a big metal sphere that blinked red in the sky. At the height of its arc it split open and numerous smaller hemisphere’s popped out to form a sort of sweeping-spread: an enfilade. They landed down the length of Aoi’s left thigh, though a few missed and stuck to the lattice of the tower’s supporting leg instead.

 

“Aoi!” cried Yoshimi.

 

Three short beeps then the payloads blew. Aoi was fine, the tower wasn’t. The explosions ripped through the lattice of the thing and it bent to its side. The shockwave of air yanked off the guardrail on Aoi’s left side: and the tilt of the platform sent Yoshimi falling.

 

She screamed, the heat of the explosion roared beneath her, but she landed elsewhere. It was something soft and warm; it was Aoi’s palm, over 50ft across.

 

Yoshimi looked up at a face painted with pure rage. She felt heat building in Aoi’s skin.

 

“Wait, Aoi don’t!” was all she squeaked out before the kaiju-woman moved her other palm over her head.

 

Aoi tugged Yoshimi close to her bosom as though protecting some priceless jewel from both sight and harm. Her throat started glowing a bright blue. Her eyes shimmered.

 

Yoshimi squeaked. “Aoi, please. It’s so hot in your hand, I’m sweating.”

 

Aoi stared daggers at the convoy. They fired more at her. Everything they had. Tanks and fire rounds, electrical bombs: nothing worked. Something was roaring inside Aoi and she was about to let it loose.

 

“How dare you interrupt us!” she shouted. She flung her mouth agape and it crackled with turquoise light. Her chest rumbled and shined a similar shade.

 

She let loose a roar and a torrent of concentrated, searing death with it. A bright blue blast of radioactive fury ripped from her maw towards the intruders. It melted the concrete to glass and turned those billions of experimental weaponry and those hundreds of lives into naught but molten mash.

 

“How dare you try to hurt her! How dare you try to hurt me! You fucking pests. Insolent food!”

 

Aoi’s tail dug deep into the ground and lashed up a chunk of debris that it then batted forward into the distance. The clumps of terrain and concrete landed smack dab at another block.

 

Yoshimi squeaked. “Please, Aoi. It’s hot in here. Your body...”

 

Aoi paused for just a moment then opened her hands. Yoshimi was there, laying down. Her normally pale skin was a bit pink, and she was covered in sweat.

 

“Yoshimi, I’m sorry I just got lost in the moment. Are you ok?”

 

She nodded. “Yes, I don’t think I’m burned or anything.”

 

The little woman sat up in Aoi’s palm and looked at the smoldering devastation before her. More vehicles were moving in the distance.

 

“Yoshimi, I... you’re right about something. I’ve been a bit of a monster. But there’s no going back.”

 

“That’s not true Aoi, you can-”

 

“No, it’s true and you know it. Even if I could reverse this, I’d be killed. Dissected. My body stored in facilities across the globe so scientists could figure out what the hell happened to me. I’m not doing that. I want to live. I want to become something better.”

 

“Aoi...”

 

“I can take you with me. You just need to trust me. You’ll be able to see and feel as I do. We’ll be closer than ever!”

 

“Aoi, what are you talking about.”

 

“My body responds to my will. Sometimes directly, other times subtly and taking its time. I’m slowly becoming mistress of my every cell...”

 

“You’re scaring me Aoi.”

 

“I know but, look, if I don’t do this, you won’t survive. I won’t become a monster, I’ll become something greater, but Paris won’t survive it. You won’t survive it, unless I do this.”

 

“Aoi please, don’t.”

The hand beneath Yoshimi’s feet lurched upwards. She was face to face with those lips again. Aoi’s humid breath engulfed her. A long range shell headed their way, but Aoi batted it away with a tentacle.

 

“Trust me Yoshimi.”

 

“Aoi, please I... I love you! Don’t do this!”

 

Aoi paused, taking those words in. She then opened wide and stuffed Yoshimi into her maw.

 

She swallowed.

Chapter 9: Roommates by VivettaVenray

Chapter 9: Roommates

 

Aoi’s throat was gross. Pulsing walls dripping with slime surrounded Yoshimi. Despite its size, the muscular-thing still clung tight to Yoshimi’s flesh--lathering it up with its yucky fluids.

 

A part of Yoshimi thought she was dead: done. Her girlfriend had eaten her seconds after she confessed her love. She was gonna digest. She could hear Aoi’s stomach, churning and rumbling. She even heard faint screams. The pilots she saw Aoi eat on the way over were the likely culprit: bellowing as their bodies denatured.

 

That was gonna be her; that’s what Aoi must be referring to. She’d be digested and be with ‘Aoi’ together forever in some sick twisted way.

 

She could see that esophageal sphincter twitch--coated in some alien-esque mint-green fluid. It was waiting for her, to snag her legs and slurp her into that death chamber. This whole place was aglow with strange fluids, and the light left nothing to her imagination.

 

But Yoshimi didn’t see one thing coming.

 

There was a turn in the throat about halfway down. It lurched sideways and Yoshimi went through some flap of slick flesh that sealed behind her.

 

The chamber shimmered with its own fluids, a soft dull green-and-blue. The flesh itself was that shade of color--though more on the green side. It occurred to Yoshimi how fitting the name ‘Aoi’ was right now.

 

She pounded at the floor of this place, hitting at it with her saliva and kicking with slime soaked sneakers. “Aoi where did you put me? Hello?!? Didn’t you hear what I said?!?”

 

This chamber constantly undulated. Aoi’s heartbeat thumped in the distance alongside other bodily noises. While taking some tentative steps, Yoshimi slipped face first into a puddle of slime just in time for a dollop of the stuff to land on her from above.

 

“Aoi wherever you put me is disgusting.” said Yoshimi.

 

She stood back up and started fervently wiping her clothes of as much of the fluid as she could. She squeezed the thin goo from her long black hair like wringing a towel.

 

Still no response.

 

“Aoi, please say something. I’m getting scared in here.”

 

One of the walls rippled. Stubby protrusions began to grow from them.

 

“A-aoi what the hell is that!” Yoshimi yelled.

 

She took a few steps back, but they lashed forward. There were dozens of them. Tentacles: vermiform in shape though much longer than the tendrils Aoi used to probe people’s minds.

 

The internal appendages coiled around Yoshimi’s arms, legs, and waist--anything they could wrap around really. She fell forward and they dragged her to the wall of this organ.

 

“A-Aoi!!!!” Yoshimi shouted, she tried to claw her nails into the living floor. No use. The flesh was too slick, too strong.

 

She was tugged to the wall and held there tight by the tentacles. The flesh behind her rippled against her back. More fluid was being made by Aoi’s body: it came in all sorts of consistencies. It dripped down from the walls and the tentacles were coating themselves with it in between holding her steady.

 

“Aoi please don’t digest me. You said you’d keep me safe, I don’t want to die like this I-

 

“I’m not gonna digest you!” said a thundering voice, muffled by layers of flesh and body-goo.

 

“A-aoi you can hear me?”

 

“Yes, I’m sorry I was just trying to focus. This is kind of new to me too here.”

 

“A-aoi I don’t like this. It’s gross.”

 

“Well I’m sorry but it’s about to get grosser. Just bear with me.”

 

The tentacles clenched Yoshimi tighter to the wall. They started emitting their own fluids to lather Yoshimi with. Her clothes were soaked. Some protrusions came from the wall. Thick and nubish, they had open tips at the end. She thought them akin to freaky flesh barnacles. Their ‘mouths’ shuttered before they dumped half-opaque slime down Yoshimi’s head. She got some in her mouth and spat it out, and they disappeared soon after.

 

“Urghk, I-is this really necessary?”

“Yes, it’s to protect you. My body can be pretty reactive in there. Temperature fluctuates wildly.” came Aoi’s thooming voice again.

 

Another tentacle showed up, with sharp needles on its tip. It split at the tip into a clump of like-pointed things.

 

“A-a-aoi what are you doing with that.”

 

“Trust me.”

 

The tentacles stabbed at the back of Yoshimi’s neck. She yelped. They slithered into her body.

 

A connection began to form.

 

There was a voice ringing in her head. It came in broken up chunks like a message marred by static.

 

“Yoshimi”

 

She made out a word in Aoi’s ‘voice’ and her head was wracked with pain.

 

“A-aoi what-”

 

“It’s me, it’s Aoi. I’m talking to you over your mind. Why don’t you try it.”

Yoshimi closed her eyes and focused, thinking a message back.

 

“Aoi, what are you doing.”

 

“A lot of stuff. I’m gonna try to modify you a bit, make you more resilient. More like me.”

 

More tentacles slipped out, piercing into Yoshimi’s exposed arms. She twitched.

 

“Aoi, I’m scared.”

“I know Yoshimi, I know. But... what you said earlier. I love you too, you know. To think we lived together so long and only recently started dating...”

 

Yoshimi twisted her sneaker into the flesh. It was resilient, spongy. It bounced right back from her pressure. The was something almost soothing about the way it rippled now.

 

“Well I was shy, you were prideful...”

 

The two of them chuckled. Then a moment of silence.

 

“Aoi, what’s going on out there?”

 

“Oh, that reminds me. I mean, I should wait to be safe but, I know I have to convince you about a lot of stuff now. It’s easier to show you rather than tell. Here, feel this.”

 

Aoi was very careful in Yoshimi’s mind. She didn’t want to pry, just establish a link between their senses of touch. It was tricky, but Aoi was eager and determined. The microscopic appendages within her form managed to integrate just right and...

 

“Got it!” Aoi beamed. She spoke mentally as before.

 

Yoshimi gasped. She felt the spring breeze on her flesh. Was it her flesh? It was distant, without her body not within. Yet, it felt like a part of her, or something she had access too at the least.

 

On the outside, another assault from the army arrived. This was mostly soldiers and jeeps. A couple tanks. Nothing too exotic. Aoi felt they were trying to stall her again or something. In any case, they’d make for the perfect demonstration.

 

Aoi lifted her right leg above a huge clump of the military beneath. They pelted her sole with bullets and rockets and the usual, but nothing broke the skin. Nothing stuck or marred her. The warm explosions rippled up between Aoi’s toes, which she wiggled in response.

 

Yoshimi felt that.

 

Aoi lowered her foot. They both savored the feeling of wind pushed out of the way of her descending ped and the increased fire from the soldiers beneath. The force’s courage and conviction wavered ever faster as the ceiling of foot flesh drew nearer. Panic set in so they peppered the sensitive sole with everything they had.

 

Yoshimi felt that.

 

The stomp neared completion. Aoi took things a little slower than usual. She hovered her foot just atop them all: enough to flatten the vehicles and keep the men beneath pinned best she could without killing them. A few still died from crumbled roofs or broken necks of course. With the canopy of wrinkled viridian skin looming above, they became almost primal in their rage and despair. The soldiers writhed and kicked above. They expended the last of their ammo. Any truck still functional enough tried to drive away, only serving to vibrate under the sensitive flesh of the superior being snuffing them out.

 

Yoshimi coo’d. She definitely felt that.

 

Aoi completed the step. She just let her weight set down behind her foot. They all popped. The cityscape beneath cracked and crumbled. She flexed her toes to dig into the underlying concrete and asphalt and dirt of the area the military set up in.

 

Yoshimi felt it all. She squeezed her legs together in a clench--best she could with tentacles around them. Her own toes curled as these novel sensations assailed her. Ones of intense sensitive and sublime power.

 

Aoi mind-spoke. “You can’t possibly tell me that’s not amazing Yoshimi. Being able to smother hundreds of lives in a single step? To feel them snuff out with such granularity? Do you see that I’m not crazy here?”

 

Aoi lifted her foot and stomped out another swarm of combatants, then another and again. Yoshimi twitched with every footfall. Her body shivered despite the warmth of her quarters here.

 

The little-woman refocused. “I, I can’t lie and say that didn’t feel... good. But, are you worried it’s just that thing, that meteorite-slime that got you making you feel this way?”

 

“No. It’s hard to explain. Maybe I can share that feeling later, but I don’t think that’s what happened--or what’s going on. That meteorite... it was like a payload. A collection of genetic data wrapped up with just enough prerecorded actions to find someone to give it to. To find someone to set on a path of higher evolution.”

 

“So you think it was like a guide or something? But why?” Yoshimi said.

 

“That, I’m not sure. You believe me though, right Yoshimi?”

 

Yoshimi paused for a moment. She reflected. All the while, Aoi’s tentacles continued coating her in fluids. A few more slid into her skin too. Little pinches.

 

“I do Aoi. I thought you might’ve been possessed or something, but now I just see you’ve changed. Still, those are real people down there. This isn’t moral.”

“No, that’s their morals you’re thinking in. I’m above that now. You can be too. We can be above them, together. So far beyond this planet that it’ll be a distant memory. That’s the destiny given to me. You can come too.”

 

“I’m not sure Aoi, I don’t just wanna be absorbed by you.” She looked at a tentacle kneading at her arm, rubbing some strange green-blue slime into her skin. “This is a lot to take in.”

 

“We’ll be connected, but I won’t be absorbing you I promise. They’re food; you’re not. I want you to be yourself. Connected, but separate. Just like a normal relationship.”

Yoshimi blinked twice at her fleshy, pulsing surroundings. She giggled. “Yeah, real normal.”

 

Aoi chuckled in turn.

 

“I need you to go asleep for a bit though. Not too long; you don’t really have a lot of cells to tend to... compared to me anyways. It’d be just long enough for me to modify you.”

 

“I, I don’t know but-”

 

“I have to Yoshimi, it’d be the only way for you to keep up with what I become.”

 

“Alright fine. I trust you Aoi.”

 

“Good, but... one more thing. I need to remove your clothes, sorry if that sounds weird bu-”

 

“Weird?!?!?” Yoshimi fired back with a telepathic shout. “You have the audacity to call that weird, amid the fleshscape you stuff me in?!?”

 

The two laughed. “Fine fair point, but you know what I mean I didn’t want to just start melting your clothes off or whate-”

 

“You ate me Aoi”

 

“I swallowed you! There’s kind of a difference...”

 

Another bout of laughter.

 

Yoshimi sighed. “Sure, go ahead. Do whatever you need to. I trust you.”

 

The tentacles swarming Yoshimi oozed some sort of thin slime that melted Yoshimi’s clothes to shreds. Other tentacles gently yanked the tatters off and tossed them to the ground of the living chamber. The scraps of cloth and denim fully dissolved soon after, absorbed into the flesh lining this place.

 

Yoshimi’s shoes were the last to go. The thick sneakers were a bit more resilient to the dissolving fluids, and Aoi didn’t want to increase the corrosiveness of them and risk hurting Yoshimi. So, the kaiju-woman just willed her tentacles to tug them off and crush them.

 

‘This is so weird’ she thought to herself. But she trusted Aoi, even more than before now. Her girlfriend had enough power to wipe out armies. If she was being nice, it’s cause she wanted to. This was real affection.

 

It was also real gross.

 

The tentacles around her arms uncoiled to hug her entire body width-wise. More joined them, the throng of appendages growing. The fleshy limbs started melding together at the creases where they met. They softened, becoming semi-solid save at the very exterior. The squeeze was tight, her back was held close to the wall. From that rippling moist flesh behind, a surge of thin tendrils broke through to puncture her back. It was fast, the pain lasted only a minute.

 

She was cradled in the warm viridian ooze. With the tight flesh around her, holding her snug, she realized what she was in: a cocoon.

 

Yoshimi reached out with her mind.

 

“Is this mucus?”

 

“Just relax, you’ll come out stronger I promise... Also... yeah there might technically be some mucus there...”

 

Yoshimi’s vision was getting dark as the flesh cocooned around her. The fluid inundated her, but she was still able to breath in it. Such a strange feeling. She began to squirm.

 

“Sleep” came Aoi’s voice, ringing in her mind. Soon after Yoshimi closed her eyes and rested.

Chapter 10: Sharing by VivettaVenray

Chapter 10: Sharing

 

The kaiju-woman really did want to share all this with her, but she couldn’t exactly grow Yoshimi to her height. Even if she had the spare matter for that, Yoshimi’s body might not be able to handle it. Plus, she needed all her size for herself--at least for now.

 

That previous bit of tender trust had let Aoi forget, just for a moment, that she was at war with the entire nation of France. Though she could probably handle them at half her size, why risk things?

 

Aoi’s light-blue-green foot was still smack dab in the middle of that throng of military. The army by her toes was still alive, barely. They were fleeing, starting up their trucks and just routing overall and every which way. It was a common sight by now.

 

With a smirk, she addressed them.

 

“You almost my killed my girlfriend, you know? I can’t really forgive that.”

 

With the Eiffel tower collapsed in the background, Aoi lurched her throat. Guttural noises rumbled just under her chin. She swished something in her mouth.

 

If they got to shoot at her, only fair she could fire back, right?

 

Patoo, patoo, patoo

 

From those deep viridian-lips came a salvo of spit-like globs. Each and every dollop somehow managed to hold together in the air long enough to splat onto a tank or group of sprinting, screaming soldiers.

 

It was thick, constricting, and burning.

 

“I hope you enjoy that biochemical mix. I loaded it with almost every toxin I could think up. It’s what little fuckers like you deserve. You’re lucky you didn’t harm a single hair on her, or I’d give you much worse.”

 

Aoi wiped her lips clean and flicked the reminder off at building whose steel and glass exterior sizzled.

 

With satisfaction equal parts bully and hauteur, the viridian titaness stepped over them. Through watery and melting eyes, a few caught sight of her expansive foot passing overhead. All heard the slam as it landed across an array of squat short city residences.

 

Aoi couldn’t contain her smile. Yoshimi was back and soon to be something more than the bugs at her own feet. They confessed their love to one another, and Aoi was still an irrepressible, unassailable colossus on the path to to an even higher state of being.

 

Inside the organ Aoi made, Yoshimi’s metamorphosis was nearing completion. It’d just be a few more minutes. The other nuclear plant was visible now: with its enormous cooling towers and shining stainless steel constructions all around. Yet, she wanted Yoshimi awake for that. They’d share that moment, and hopefully a few others before hand.

 

So, she had some time to kill.

 

First thing Aoi did was turn around and stomp on what was left of the Eiffel Tower. The tower had since cracked in half and fallen down sideways, but smashing it was on her ‘list’ of stuff to do in the city nonetheless.

 

Aoi waltzed over and flattened its wrought iron exterior beneath the heft of her ped. It was like stepping on tin foil: hardly any resistance at all. She curled her toes, bending the myriad lattice-work and thick bars it possessed. Too easy, but it felt nice. One of the more novel buildings she had the pleasure of placing her foot on.

 

With a twist of that foot she shredded its center, and she dragged her leg back, pressing down still, to slowly flatten it under the ball of her foot. The motion was not unlike stomping out a tube of toothpaste from one end to another.

 

“Well, that was something. What next...”

 

She swayed her tail side to side as she got to thinking. Even with all those rubble-laden footprints of hers dotting the city, there was still so very much intact. Paris was big, and even though no building rivaled her height, a few came pretty close. She waded towards them.

 

The sprawl of skyscrapers that made up one of the newer, more economy-oriented districts seemed like a nice place to mess around in. The army was scattered, reforming, so it was just her and the buildings for a bit.

 

Stepping onto some smaller side properties first, the kaiju-gal ran into a building that just crested her waist. She moved to the side then slammed it down with the side of her hips. The explosion of steel and concrete against her thighs felt swell enough that Aoi hip-checked its neighboring tower as well.

 

She set her hand atop a navel-high corporate HQ and squeezed. It was all so brittle. The ornamented top of the tower pulped beneath her fingers. The very tip of her fingernails pierced the windows with the ease of a wrecking ball against a sand castle.

 

A swipe of her tail and everything that dodged her steps was leveled. She walked deeper into the city block. Aoi’s thick back tentacles reached to the sides and pierced through the very few skyscrapers that dared to try and eclipse her bosom in height.

 

She kicked, stomped, and slammed the block to ruin. Just before wrapping up with the last few structures, she sensed something inside her.

 

Yoshimi awoke.

 

Much like Aoi when she recovered consciousness in the crater, Yoshimi was covered in goo. Unlike Aoi, she wasn’t also that same green-tinted-white goop. For Yoshimi, all that slime really was just to help her body move along.

 

She felt new: reborn. Also, bigger. Her legs and arms were clenched tightly to her chest in the cocoon. When Yoshimi stretched them out after her ‘rest’, they pushed against the fleshy encasement of her evolutionary pod. A curious thing: she felt that. Of course she felt herself pushing against it, but she also felt it being pushed against.

 

With a thought she tried to dissolve it. Success: the softly glowing flesh spread apart before melting into the wall around her.

She felt that too.

 

Without that cocoon of flesh about her, the slime surrounding Yoshimi slid off her body to pool by her feet. Stepping out of it, she began to take in the new changes. Her skin was a light green in tone; rubbing her fingers against it, she marveled at its new splendid softness. Any defects were smoothed out.

 

She went to squeeze some slime out of her hair and the ‘strands’ bent right into her grasp to make it easier. Her long head of black hair turned into green hair-tendrils of the same style: much like Aoi’s own had done. Her own sclera was black now; her own irises blue.

 

Reaching behind her back, she felt the thin tentacles from before along with some new ones. Instead of just piercing her, she had melded with them completely. Touching them, she felt them touched. Like wires, they connected her to the wall of the chamber: a chamber which seemed a little smaller and greener than it was blue now. She looked down at her toes and wiggled them. Something was definitely off with her scale, even though her petite physique seemed to still be in place.

 

“Aoi, you didn’t shrink, did you?”, she thought through the mental connection the two shared.

 

“No of course not. As if I’d give the humans such a gift. You’re just bigger now. Probably 16ft tall or so--4 meters.”

 

Yoshimi smirked at the thought. Being more than three times her old height had appeal, even without much to compare it too.

 

Yoshimi took a few steps deeper into the chamber, feeling the weight she now carried against the floor. Once again, she felt the floor as well as herself, and began to figure more out.

 

“Aoi, is this... are you sharing this organ with me?”, she continued.

“No it’s yours. Well, I suppose its still inside me, but I let you have control over it. As a show of trust.” said Aoi.

 

Yoshimi was speechless. This was all so overwhelming. The chamber moved on its own of course, like most organs did. However, focusing, the nascent kaiju-woman found she could indeed control it. She made a wall ripple here and there, then turned to the array of tentacles on her back.

 

Like her fingers, she could move and wiggle them. She tried tugging herself towards the wall and succeeded. Getting creative, she sprouted a tentacle from the ceiling and touched her back with it. It melded instantly into her main flesh: no piercing or pain needed. She tugged with that one while shifting the bases of the other tentacles up to ‘wall’, allowing her to hang in the ‘air’. The tentacles were the strings of a puppet, and she was the puppeteer of herself. It was a curious sensation.

 

“This... is neat. Gross, but neat. Are you seeing this Aoi?”

“No I wanted to give you privacy. I figured you’d need some time adjusting an-”

 

“Wait, how were you seeing earlier?”

 

“I wasn’t exactly. It’s hard to explain, It was more like I was sensing you, better than I am now. I did debate making an eye in there though, but I thought you had enough weird stuff to deal with as is.”

 

“I see. Well, let’s share our senses already, like you said.”

 

“Wait... are you sure?”

“Yes Aoi, wasn’t that the whole point? When you shared the feeling of stomping that army, I, well... that power... I want to feel that again. I want to feel more.”

 

“...plus, it’s a bit more entertaining then just watching all this flesh warble about.”

 

She waved her hand, shaking the fleshy chamber about some.

 

In addition to those mental words Aoi felt another, ineffable message. Yoshimi’s mind requested access to her senses, and offered her own in turn.

 

“Eager huh? You are getting into this faster than I expected. But of course! Like I said, we’ll be in this together.” said Aoi.

 

Aoi bridged the connection.

 

With a flood of awareness, Yoshimi felt, heard, smelled, and tasted everything Aoi did. The reverse was also true.

 

Yoshimi shared the sensation of hanging in the air with Aoi. Aoi could do a lot of things, but she couldn’t yet ‘fly’. It was a fun treat.

 

Aoi slid her foot through a nearby ankle-high apartment complex. She worked her toes into it, sliding the foot left and right to slowly grind down the concrete and steel into dust.

 

Yoshimi coo’d.

 

“Wait.” began Yoshimi. “We probably don’t want to fully share all our thoughts though.”

“No that would be, a too intrusive.”

 

“Yeah... ditto. Plus it’s important you are your own person too, you know.”

 

Both of them paused before erupting in laughter.

 

“Look at us and our healthy relationship.” quipped Aoi.

 

They each smiled, and felt each other’s lips curl up at the corners. A whistle echoed in the air. Smiles widened at what it was.

 

“Jets~” thought Aoi.

 

“Just for us.” thought Yoshimi.

 

“Seems the military is back. Now that you’re here, we can finally reach that massive nuclear plant you’re always geeking about. I’m sure you’re in no rush though.” said Aoi

“No.”

 

“Good, neither am I.”

 

Sleek black jets swooped down towards the 1100ft tall kaiju-woman. The outside world was thus far unaware of her relationship with Yoshimi, so from their perspective Aoi just stood in place for a bit, idly swishing her tail into rubble. The two lovers could mind-speak faster than they could talk, but not by that much. They stuck to words rather than beaming concepts to each other. It felt more ‘lively’ that way.

 

The crafts had some experimental weaponry. Fire rounds, spark shots. A few missiles. Nothing too crazy and certainly nothing that hurt. It was just another one of the army’s weak, though warm, massages.

 

Aoi readied her back tentacles to strike at them. A green-blue limb swatted one straight into a nearby luxury apartment, and another managed to snatch one up. A flex of its omni-directional muscles and the caught plane crunched.

 

Yoshimi purred. Their sensations of pleasure were linked too, and Aoi felt herself shiver right back, which fed Yoshimi’s adoration of her lover’s bigness, causing her to shiver again, which fed Aoi’s ego and so and so on in a spiral of titillation.

 

Aoi broke it with a thought.

 

“Yoshimi, why don’t you try.”

“Are you sure? I don’t want to try to control you, you know.”

“No it’s fine. It’ll be all yours for a moment. See if you can nab one of the jets out of the sky. You can see through my eyes, you should be able to land a snatch. They move so slow don’t they?”

 

Yoshimi found herself in control of one of Aoi’s back-limbs: the tentacle in the upper left. Three jets hurtled towards Aoi this time, and Yoshimi figured she could snatch up one.

 

“Move closer” she thought. “About a step or two.”

Aoi chuckled, then obliged. Her foot landed through more smatterings of human architecture. The jet in question got closer, launched its innocuous volley and then-

 

“Gotcha!” Yoshimi beamed. The tentacle lunged like a snake at a rat. The tip coiled around the vessel and held it steady. With a most minute flex, Yoshimi’s proxy tentacle crushed the engines so it wouldn’t get away.

 

The woman inside Aoi giggled. She had an idea of her own.

 

“Open wide~”

 

As the pilot lurched in her crumbled cockpit, his view shifted with the movement of that monstrous limb. Soon he was face to face with Aoi’s gaping maw and stuffed in. A heartfelt treat, one lover feeding another.

 

Aoi passed him around, cheek to cheek. The aircraft melted in her saliva, but he was safe. He survived long enough to ride the bumpy slope of her tilted down right down her throat.

 

Yoshimi rested against a slick wall of her chamber.

 

Aoi grinned. “Now you can understand why I eat them right? It’s not so bad is it.”

 

The smaller kaiju-woman giggled. Aoi reclaimed control of that limb.

 

“Let’s get some more on the way over.”, she suggested.

 

“Agreed~”

Chapter 11: Nuclear by VivettaVenray

Chapter 11: Nuclear

 

Back on the north end of the River Seine sat the National Nuclear Plant of France. It was the crowning achievement of nuclear engineering. A testament both to the nation’s ingenuity with, and commitment to, nuclear energy. It finished its construction only a few years prior, and had since powered not just Paris, but surrounding suburbs for miles and miles.

 

The cooling towers surrounded the central buildings like royal guards around their queen. The reactor rooms themselves were housed in great box-structures of concrete and steel. The whole complex must’ve been hundreds of feet in length and width.

 

Aesthetic, efficient, and loaded with radiation, it was just the ticket Aoi needed for the two of them to evolve even further.

 

A bridge linked either side of the river. It was one of the newer, chrome ones. Guarded by ever more foolish soldiers, Aoi stepped towards them, bent down, and scooped the force up in two handfuls.

 

Her next stepped crunched the bridge and all the weaponry on it to a pancake. A small splash washed up after to wet her toes. The step after had Aoi on the other side of the river, where she set her peds down on some fancy Gothic-style buildings. Historical works of peak architecture found themselves flattened under river-wet feet.

 

Aoi lifted one handful over a sky-facing head. She tilted her palm to a slope and they went sliding down into her open maw. She went with the caustic saliva this time around. It created a fun, cruel little game. The morsels would try to slide left or right so as to not run into one of the strands of saliva dangling from her deep-green palate.

 

As humid kaiju-woman breath wafted over them, they shoved their fellow men and women shamelessly, if need be, to avoid clipping the agonizing drool. About half failed, getting drenched in the saliva and melting to puddles of gear and grisly bits. The rest stayed dry enough to eventually die in her gut.

 

Aoi’s stomach welcomed the newcomers with a roar. It was quite some time since Aoi ate a decent mass of people, so the empty stomach was eager to melt them down. The more Aoi evolved, the more ruthless her stomach got. It wasn’t faster per-se, but it was more efficient with its digestive fluids. The juices and slimes immobilized the meals with their heft. They could only crawl as they denatured into genetic goop and raw organic mass.

 

Amid her destructive stroll, Aoi got ready to stuff the next batch into her gob when Yoshimi chimed up.


“Wait, Aoi. Can you send me one? I want to try one myself.”

 

“Are you sure? I mean, I doubt one could harm you as you are now but, if they do just let me know.”

 

“I’m sure I’ll be fine. You shouldn’t get to have all the fun with them.”

“Hey I’m sharing the feeling aren’t I?”

“Well... let me return the favor then.”

Aoi smirked. She gulped down the other handful who waited in dread till this point. Her throat gripped them down tight and snug together, save for just one which passed into Yoshimi’s chamber.

 

The young, blond, Private Larentin was the lucky winner here. The briefings on Aoi were hurried and brief given how quickly the military needed to act. Every bit of Aoi was assumed to be dangerous. She was seen absorbing people through her skin, melting steel with spit and just overall being a living biohazard. It was to be assumed she could produce any bioweapon-equivalent imaginable. Still, they had no information about what happens inside her. Some of her meals had radios, but all were too distracted by agony to translate any intelligence of course.

 

Larentin imagined a lot of horrors sliding down that monster-woman’s throat, but he never imagined this. An unnaturally tall, light-greenish-skinned woman sat across from him. Stark naked from head to toe, she looked back at him with cold blue eyes on black sclera. A grin formed on her face.

 

“What, what’s going on. Did she eat you too? Where are the others?” he stammered. His clothes were droopy and a bit singed from a brush with a few drops of Aoi’s caustic spittle.

 

Yoshimi rose to her full 16ft height. The wire-like tentacles connecting her to the walls jiggled. Larentin was repulsed, yet couldn’t look away. If one could overlook the long hair of tentacles and the horrific flesh-ropes plugging into her back, he had to admit before him was a figure of slim and undeniable beauty.

 

She laughed. “She did eat me as a matter of fact, although not quite how she’s eating others.”

 

“...Or how I plan to eat you~”

 

Her tone transitioned to a teasing sort. He shuddered, falling on his hind quarters and scuffling back.

 

“Stay back. You must be one of those disgusting minions of hers. I saw one of them tear apart my friend from training.”

 

He pulled a pistol from a thigh-holster and shot at her. The bullets bounced harmlessly off her stomach to the living floor, where they melted.

 

“Really?” she giggled. “I’m much more than whatever mindless toys she created. Together, her and I will become higher beings, far beyond what I can imagine--let alone what you can.”

 

He scooted back. Yoshimi’s feet squished softly against the moist fleshy ‘floor’ as she approached. She took her sweet time, watching him scurry back like a timid dog.

 

She paused, smiled, and hoisted herself up towards the ‘ceiling’ with her back tendrils, launching herself into the air. He frantically turned to sprint towards the nearest wall of flesh. Horrifying as it was, it looked a good deal more inviting than the naked amazon pouncing at him from above. Alas, he was too slow, and found himself pinned beneath one-and-a-half tons of weight.

 

Yoshimi had a chance to embrace an inner sadist here. Aoi was always something of a bully at times: never to her, though. Yoshimi, on the other hand, was just now feeling real power, just now unabashed to indulge in these exciting urges.

 

She had him pinned right under her knees. With her back tendrils, she was actually tugging her body upward to stop her strength and weight from crushing him to a pulp outright.

 

Her tongue slid across her lips. “The more you shiver, the more appetizing you look.” Yelping and pleading, he did a more panicked squirmed beneath her naked legs. She stifled a moan.

 

“Mmf, please this is all new to me, and you’re trying too hard. You can struggle a bit slower, I won’t mind.”

 

“You bitch!” he retorted. “You fucking monstrous bitch.”

 

Yoshimi purred. “Yes, revile me. The dumb always hate what they can’t comprehend--or what’s forever out of their reach.”

 

“You’re a monster. I don’t wanna be whatever the hell you turned yourself into. You and that big, disgusting monster of a-

 

Yoshimi cut him off with a pit of pressure from her knee onto his hips. She shattered a bone there.

 

Her tone fierce. “Don’t you dare insult my love, food.”

 

He was screaming, flailing. She stood up and he scampered back. Larentin tried to raise his pistol arm, but faster than he could process she slammed her foot down on his hand. Both the gun and the upper half of his limb was smashed to a scraggly mash beneath the ball of her foot. She twisted the foot so her heel eclipsed the rest of his arm. To the tune of his agonized protests, she slammed it down and completely crushed the rest of the limb.

 

While gushing blood the living ‘floor’ happily lapped up, Larentin scooted back against the chamber’s slick lining. She took a couple steps closer to corner him.

 

“You may think you are inside her, but you’re also inside me. That’s my flesh you’re leaning against, so show some respect~”

 

Her face lit up in delight as the realization sunk in. She willed tentacles to sprout forth from the wall and hold him by his waist. One appendage was ‘kind’ enough to excrete a stinging fluid over his arm-stub to cauterize it.

 

“There, we wouldn’t want you to bleed out before I could digest you.”

 

She laughed, then that serious face returned. She pinched his skull in her hands. It was much like holding the top of a rag doll.

 

“I want you to last a bit, to suffer. To think, speaking ill of Aoi. You should be kissing the ground she trods on. You should be kissing the ground I trod on frankly. Though I’m not as big as her, rest assured you’re an insect to the both of us. A disgusting little bug.”

 

Yoshimi crinkled a look of disgust on her face and built up some fluid in her maw.

 

Patoo

 

A direct hit over the privates face. He hesitated. There was a tingling, he wasn’t sure to make of it.

 

“Now, squirm like one~” she chimed.

 

His face got red, his skin felt like fire. He clawed at his throbbing, burning eyes with his remaining arm, but only served to spread the agonizing sensation to his finger tips.

 

Yoshimi tugged him tighter to the wall. More tentacles formed to hold his legs and one-arm snug. Fully alert, he spasmed like a fish out of water.

 

“The entire genetic data of the Earth is at our disposal. I don’t think I’m quite as experienced here as Aoi, but I still think I came up with a creative mix. They say one bite of a bullet ant or one sting of a gympie tree is enough to drive anyone mad. I mixed them both together: enjoying it?

 

He couldn’t say anything intelligible through his swollen lips, but the answer, nevertheless, was a clear ‘no’.

 

“Good~” she said. “Let’s see if you taste as good as you squirm.”

 

More appendages grew from Yoshimi’s chamber. With sharp points at the end, they dripped a caustic fluid strong enough to burn the air around them. He couldn't see anymore, but the man shook at the sound alone.

 

“Bon appetit” she said, before poking his body full of the digestive injectors. Soon enough he was naught but easily absorbable goo. The flesh surrounding him tugged it in and absorbed it, and Yoshimi felt a bounty of numerous cells to do with as she saw fit.

 

She tried out the sensation of growth herself. The matter pumped into her from the wall via her back tentacles, and she steadily increased to a height of 20ft, with her body still in its petite proportions.

 

Feeling a bit fuller, she relaxed.

 

“Enjoyed your meal?” spoke Aoi.

 

“Yes, and I can feel you did yours as well.”

 

All their major senses were shared now, of course. So while Aoi got to delight in Yoshimi’s one-on-one sadism, Yoshimi got to feel dozens and dozens of troops slide down her love’s throat and wriggle about in that much larger gut of Aoi’s.

 

With that performance over with, Aoi had no more excuses to dally. She stepped over and atop the few bits of force left in her way. She put her fresh mass to use for another few hundred feet or so. Soon, she loomed over the super nuclear plant.

 

Yoshimi chimed in with some facts. “As I said on the train ride over, its the first, and only, plant with full-combo reactors. It uses a little bit of every single nuclear element--though not every isotope.”

 

Aoi’s mouth watered at the possibilities. “Think of what we could become with this.”

 

The kaiju-woman crashed down to her knees. She nudged the cooling towers out of the way and onto surrounding city-stuff. Looming open-cylinders crashed down onto the inconsequential soldiers nearby. The great mist of steam flooded surrounding blocks as it escaped and shorted out whatever electronics were still running in the area.

 

Aoi yanked up the roof. There it was: the most potent reactor in all of Europe. The device was big, even for Aoi. It was shaped as a perfectly smooth cylinder with pipes running towards it from every angle.

 

Yoshimi told her via their mind link that the core itself was supposedly wrapped in layers of lead within the concrete exterior. Such was a requirement to keep the radioactivity from leaking out. A bunch of side rooms within pumped cold water in and hot water out at speeds that could tear a human to pieces.

 

Aoi grabbed it from both sides and squeezed it free. Its shell cracked and the pipes burst, flooding the area with boiling hot steam and liquid. Irradiated water spouted from the lacerated pipes. Aoi hated letting any radiation loose somewhere than her insides, but she couldn’t see another way to pry this thing out.

 

Set on the ground, the tip of the reactor containment structure would just crest Aoi’s ankle. There was no way she could swallow the whole thing. She could melt it into her, like the gene bank, but then too much radiation would escape. If it plagued all of Paris that be quite the issue, as it’d be impossible as she was now to suck it all up.

 

She’d need to carefully get at that delicious core. Thankfully, Yoshimi saw through her eyes too, and was more than willing to feed her instructions.

 

“Try and cut the top off with your nail. No a little lower. Yes good. Now carefully peel out that lead alloy...”

 

It was a delicate procedure; and Aoi was more delicate than any 1400ft+ (425m+) monster-woman had any right to be. Her dexterity as well as her strength evolved to the point where she chipped and peeled the reactor-vessel down to a size small enough to swallow. The small cylinder of lead cladding contained a core pulsing with radioactive isotopes from Cesium to Uranium.

 

Aoi acted fast, gulping it down with haste so as to not risk the reaction melting down outside her body. There was no altruism for the city in this consideration: Aoi just wanted it all. Yoshimi too. Why waste any of it causing mass deaths in the city? They could do that themselves if they wanted to. They had done it well enough so far.

 

An incredible warmth erupted in Aoi’s body from within her gut. The core was melting down, flooding the pair with sensations of intense heat. To them it was soothing, and the city was lucky that Aoi was the perfect insulator for the radiation. If even a 10th of the radioactive energy left her body, the city would be done for. It’d be subjected to a malaise of burning, nauseating death.

 

To Aoi and Yoshimi, this was bliss. Ideas flooded their minds on how to evolve. They shared them at lightning fast speeds with one another: for once talking as no humans could. Aoi used her collection of cells as the testing grounds. Trillions and trillions at a time were experimented. DNA mixed and matched to find the perfect combinations and paths towards better bodies and better minds for the two of them.

 

Though the nuclear reaction was dying down within Aoi’s body safely, the steam from those burst pipes still broke free. A wave of radiation would cause problems for everyone in a several mile radius. Minor things to the evolved duo: an increased risk of cancer, nausea, infertility. Some of the soldiers stationed near, watching in horror at Aoi’s feast, would die in a few years time if nature was left to run its course.

 

Aoi did not adhere to nature. She evolved on her own accord.

 

The kaiju-woman rose to her full height. Her eyes were aglow. Her hair tentacles writhed and twisted with one another. The energy was overwhelming. A new power awoke in her. She gazed at a city block a few steps away. She reached out not with a limb: but with her mind. The buildings clumped together into a ball, tugged tight by an unseen force. Another thought and she set it rolling down the streets of Paris as a giant, deadly rubble-sphere.

 

Aoi and Yoshimi had developed telekinesis: psychic powers in general, too. Long thought to be the next stage of human cognitive development by some fringe scientists, it appeared as a common theme in many of those cheesy horror flicks her and Yoshimi watched.

 

Both of them were flush with joy as much as heat. They had settled on a perfect body design for their next stage. But, they’d need a safe place to form it, and plenty of matter to build themselves with.

 

Thankfully, the pair knew where they were: the bulk of the evacuees.

 

Before Aoi arrived, all civilians were assigned to a building to stay safe in. She fucked one such shelter to naught, and had demolished a few without realizing. The main one, where hundreds of thousands were being kept, was the National Paris Sports Dome.

 

It was a stadium far to the North. It was out of sight: a huge complex built during the last two decades as the ultimate sports stadium. On this day, it’s where the bulk of citizens were held up. It was the default evacuation location thanks to its capacity and distance from Aoi at the time.

 

Now, it was a deathtrap. All those innocent lives waited within. Huddled, scared, unknowing that they were about to contribute to the super-beings on the horizon.

Chapter 12: Egg by VivettaVenray

Chapter 12: Egg

 

Yoshimi reaped the rewards of evolution as Aoi did. Still, Growing within Aoi would be unwise. She wasn’t just tagging along though. She was able to help pry out new paths for their mutual advancement. The body they’d make would be a wonderful upgrade. The perfect next step.

 

Sadly they couldn’t just grow into it so easily. It was too complex a transformation. They would manage it though, as the city would be so kind as to sacrifice itself to the endeavor.

 

With telekinesis at her disposal, Aoi became truly unstoppable. More jets and helicopters attacked. The clueless and distraught military sticking to their old worthless tactics in the face of an insurmountable threat. Perhaps they thought their lives were worth even a minute’s delay: a minute’s time to think of some better plan to keep people safe or defeat her?

 

No such luck.

 

Aoi reached out with her hand and clenched her fist, and the aircraft was scrunched down to baseball of condensed matter. The hand gesture was just for show too, and Aoi simply pushed buildings to the either side of her march with a single thought. She had made a smooth path straight to the stadium.

 

Even all those hundreds of thousands of lives might not be enough though. She’d have to gather everyone. Yoshimi had a suggestion for that, based on a video stream she saw back when Aoi ravaged the suburbs of Vanille.

 

Aoi willed the tops of her shoulders to soften. From there, two open-top protrusions sprung forth just a few dozen feet or so. Ironically, they looked a good deal like the cooling towers she just demolished. The fleshy constructs rippled and pushed out green, winged flesh-beasts. They were like the ones back in those suburbs, only a good deal bigger, and with no will of their own. Yoshimi took over here, using her psionic mind to seize theirs.

 

The gargoyle-monstrosities were puppets: slaves. Controlled from within Aoi’s body by Yoshimi, she had them tear open buildings and search every crevice for survivors to capture. Aoi kept making them with excess matter and Yoshimi kept on controlling them. They made a good team.

 

If there was a limit to Yoshimi’s psionic will, the pair didn’t find it. By the time they were just a few hundred feet from the National Paris Sports Dome, hundreds of the beasts roamed the city. They carried handfuls of humanity into the stadium, dropping them down atop the already packed masses from a height high enough to hurt but low enough to not kill them outright.

 

Aoi’s body expanded all the while. Even churning out those ‘minions’ she had matter to spare. Every radiation infusion revealed ways to make more of matter: to stretch it further than ever before.

 

The blue-green behemoth stepped down on either side of the stadium. Her feet fell across the rows of abandoned cars and trucks and everything that at this point was beneath her notice. Humans weren’t anything to her now unless they were clumped up oh so nicely like this. She reabsorbed the shoulder-spawners she made: the pair had enough minions now.

 

Looking up, the terrified horde of Parisians stared at a being over 2000ft (600m) tall. They knew they had lost. The army had failed. The government had failed. What they didn’t know was what she had in store. It was too horrifying for their more mundane minds to ever imagine.

 

Aoi raised her hand and got to work making a nice spot to lay down. Her mind clumped the people together and moved them from the stadium center: safely. The entire stadium itself was cute into quadrants by telekinetic planes and dragged apart with that same mental force. The stadium was big, but not quite big enough for her to curl up in on its own without a bit of widening.

 

“I hope you don’t mind if I lay down, do you?” she grinned. This was the first time in a bit she had deigned to speak to the humans. Yoshimi was just a much better conversationalist. Aoi’s voice, as usual, thoomed its superiority over the masses.

 

“I’m sure you’re all frightened down there. The big bully kaiju-gal is here, moving you around with her mind. You probably hoped for some happy ending. Military with a secret weapon. Maybe I fall over a good chunk of the city... say some dying words: no dice.”

 

Aoi’s body rumbled, she was readying a special compound inside her form.

 

“To you I may seem a monster, but I’m just a step towards the apex being. You fear me because you cannot understand this, and your place in it. Or, perhaps, you just lament your role.”

 

The space she made shoving aside all that steel and humanity was, at last, big enough for her. She took a step into the flat dirt. The gigantic being sat down and clenched her legs tight to her chest. Her arms followed suit, and her tail wrapped around her body in a spiral. Aoi had curled up as much as she could.

 

When she next addressed the masses, it was with her mind. Her head bent forward over her knees, and she rested her eyes.

 

“My lover and I are about to undergo a fantastic change. All great metamorphoses usually require incubation: like a cocoon.”

“Or an egg~” chimed in Yoshimi, her telepathic voice a new one for them.

 

The masses of humanity levitated towards Aoi’s naked form. Aoi’s minions were still out scouring the city for more, but this would be a fine start.

 

The giant kaiju-woman’s flesh shuddered, becoming softer and excreting a mint-beige coating of fluid over itself. Any citizen that touched it erupted it a yelp. The telekinetic hold ended once they brushed Aoi’s viridian skin, but they were stuck regardless in the sticky glaze. Worse still, their flesh began to tingle ever so slightly.

 

“But what is an egg without a yolk! The good people of Paris will provide the nutrients and mass we need to advance.” said Aoi’s mind.

 

“We really can’t thank you enough~” said Yoshimi’s soon after.

 

“You’ll be absorbed over a period of time needed for our design to take form. Unfortunately you won’t be able to rest like we are. The sensations you’ll feel might be a bit too ‘distracting’ for that.”

 

Screams, countless screams. Such a twisted fate made bear to those powerless to stop it. They couldn’t even move their limbs as they floated towards Aoi. The grip of her mind was too tight. The masses were scattered over her body like sprinkles on a cake. The slime grew and grew, eventually Aoi became hard to see in it. Once the gargoyle-esque flesh beasts scoured the last of the city, Yoshimi called them back to return to their mistresses. No longer needed, their flesh would be recycled against Aoi’s.

 

There was a last ditch advance by what was left of Paris’s defense force. They had since been called back from this hopeless place, but many refused to leave the city. Their reward was to add to the nutrient goop that’d nurture the pair during their incubation process. By now, Aoi’s psionic powers had evolved to the point where she could suss out where they hid by picking up the mental signatures of their feeble minds. She tugged the stragglers to her body and removed whatever vehicles or gear they had on during transit. Her mental force just ripped that garbage away.

 

Aoi wrapped herself up in enough goo to occlude her body from the outside world. Probably for the best, as the noises made in there sounded oh so alien and fleshy. Her ‘cocoon’ was still growing though. There were layers of slime in all kinds of textures: from near-water to glaze to jelly and so forth. Each tier of coating was lined with humans, squirming and wiggling, stuck and trapped between the layers of goop and membrane.

 

The only military still in the city were the recon planes, who filmed the whole thing from miles above. The shape of the gooey swaddle was indeed that of an egg. Unsatisfied with its current intake, semi-solid, tendrils of gelatin consistency grew outwards from it.

 

These protrusions shifted between the skyscrapers, fracturing off into smaller, vine-like structures. Any organic matter they touched was sucked inward. Inside, thinner fluids flowed like blood in an artery towards the growing mint-beige egg. Inorganic matter was simply dissolved on the spot: useless sans any organic components.

 

The bird’s eye view showed this weed-like infestation of roots spreading through the entire city. Indeed, it dug into the very earth itself. The lush greenery decorating Paris and the intermediate spaces between it and the surrounding Peripherique were drained of their color. The soil itself turned from brown to a dull grey as not a single molecule of nutrients was left spared.

 

The banlieues fell, lost in the tangle of the slimy vines and goop. The complex network of jelly-tentacles burst into homes. Thinner, vine-like strands crept through windows to absorb couples out of their hiding places. They resisted most forms of assault, and if one was burnt or cut it’d regenerate as others swarmed in.

 

None could escape: even underground the growths would burst into sewer tunnels to suck up stragglers. They were pulsed towards a being they couldn’t comprehend. More yolk for the egg.

 

The tentacular expanse halted at the edge of the surrounding suburbs. By now, the cocoon’s roots ran miles deep and long. The bird’s eye view showed that twitching, shifting cocoon at the center fed by a vast, twist-filled web of bio-roots. It looked much like a tumor sapping blood via commandeered blood vessels. Indeed, like a tumor it gorged itself at the expense of the land and its people. And, like a tumor, it grew.

 

The evolutionary pod Aoi made throbbed and burgeoned in size. From a few thousand feet tall to well over a mile, then another mile, and another.

 

The nation’s leaders fiercely debated how to respond. There were calls to nuke it, but radiation seemed only to help the kaiju-woman. Even sending in more soldiers seemed foolish, as they’d only end up as more food.

 

In the end, they sent a squads of dozens of fire bombers in hopes of at least slowing the process. The bombardment of incendiary shells fizzled harmlessly on the soft-jelly exterior of the outermost membrane. If anything, the warmth was appreciated. The intent to disturb, however, was not. As the pilots turned to fly back to their base, a voice pierced their minds: Yoshimi’s.

 

“It’s rude to disturb a woman’s rest, you know~”

 

A second later and their engines stalled, their internal components telekinetically crushed. Above the egg they plummeted, sinking into the outermost bio-coating to be absorbed in due time.

 

After that, Aoi and Yoshimi were left alone. The egg stretched nearly 10 miles in height and several in width. The outermost layer hardened into a proper shell. Though the roots still drew nutrients from their surroundings, their pace slowed.

 

The entire nation watched on baited breath from satellite surveillance. Hours passed as Aoi rested, Yoshimi resting within her. When the sun began to set, the shell’s first crack formed.

Chapter 13: Bonding by VivettaVenray

Chapter 13: Bonding

 

The ‘egg’ was hatching. The next stage of metamorphosis completed. Blue-greenish fingers poked through that crack. The shell shook and split. More thin fissures crept along its surface. One arm pushed itself free, dripping thin cocoon slime down to the ruined city beneath. The limb was miles in length, and stretched out across the expanse of the now-obsolete nutrient tubes that helped turn Paris into a slimy mess.

 

Then another arm burst forth from the other side, and then... a third? The shell shuddered with audible cracking till at last Aoi burst fully free, ginormous, and changed.

 

That viridian skin tone remained on the titanic woman, a light, pleasing shade of bluish-green or greenish-blue depending on matter of opinion. Gone now were the tentacles that wriggled from Aoi’s back. The new form substituted them for an extra set of human arms extending from just below the existing ones.

 

The build was still Aoi’s: that sort of thin-fit physique fitting a track athlete. Her hair had shifted from viridian tentacles to thinner filaments of the same shade. Now, they had a soft glow to them, though the wiggling the ‘strands’ did made it clear they were as prehensile as before.

 

The face, too, was Aoi’s but with another new addition. The green-irised eyes of hers blinked open, their sclera now pure white. Above them opened a new set of eyes with light blue irises. These new peepers shimmered much as the green ones did.

 

The four-eyed, four-armed being gazed down at her toes and the mess beneath. Upon her emergence, all the fluid coating Aoi sloughed off to inundate the slimy rubbish that now made up the city’s remains. Her self-cleaning was as efficient as always.

 

The kaiju-woman loomed bigger than the city was tall, and if lying on her side she’d be almost as wide. A good 8 miles (12km) in height, she was visible from space now. It was from those satellite cams that nations watched the situation.

 

Aoi took Yoshimi into consideration with this new body. Yoshimi at last had means of her own to interact on a large scale physically. Both she and Aoi clenched their new arms, and Yoshimi, her mind bursting with excitement, stared out from her new blue eyes at the grey squares in the distance.

 

They spoke to one another, privately through their link.

 

“Amazing! Simply incredible Aoi.”

“Like I said, my body has a way of responding to wants and desires.”

 

“We’re beyond compare. We’re gods to them! Look at at your feet, the forests are patches of moss to us. Step on one for me, step on a city. I want to feel the country crumble.”

 

Aoi grinned. The metamorphosis was intense, but well worth it to her. Her foot now dwarfed her old size several times over and, at her lovers request, she set her sensitive sole down across a great sprawl of trees and townships.

 

Yoshimi coo’d into Aoi’s mind. The lower set of arms rubbed themselves across the main body’s taut stomach. Though Aoi still controlled all but the new arms and eyes, the senses elsewhere were still shared.

 

“Such power. We are divine!”, said Yoshimi.

 

“To them, perhaps” said Aoi.

 

Her cool attitude aside, Aoi loved this. The feeling of the land bending to her feet was like walking on a sponge with how much her weight mashed and crumbled the Earth beneath. Her and Yoshimi set their eyes on Reims: the nearest city from Paris to the Northeast.

 

Some military was stationed there, as in all cities by now. They were to help handle any Parisian evacuees. They weren’t prepared to get trod upon by a gigantic, godlike woman--or women? Theories abounded, but only the couple knew the nature of their interesting union here. The soldiers and the rest of Reims gazed upwards at every wrinkle of the titaness’s sole before it came down.

 

Teeming with marvelous architecture of steepled roofs and polished stone, the city was another historical treasure. From the vantage point of the cataclysmic being above, it was just a patch of grey and brown smaller than a floor tile in area.

 

“It’s all so pathetic from up here.” said Yoshimi to Aoi’s mind.

 

“It always was, but now it’s just easier for us to see.”

 

Aoi stomped upon it. Her foot filled the sky and flattened everything beneath to the thickness of paper. Billows of dust traveled with the intense shockwaves of air to level hundreds of yards around the step. Aoi wiggled her toes, purring as the two drank in their power.

 

“More” goaded Yoshimi.

 

Aoi shoved her other foot into the city. Her toes slammed into and over mobs of people and scores of buildings. She was at the point were any movie monster would cower before a single toe of hers, and the city did much the same.

 

Yoshimi, feeling it all herself, continued.

 

“More~”

 

“There’s only a little left~” teased Aoi. She leveled it all the same. Lifting her right foot up, she hovered its big toe above the last smatterings of civilization that still stood. It crashed down like a meteor and dug into the foundation. She doodled scribbles with it. The path of destruction she drew with just that single toe left furrows hundreds of feet deep.

 

Aoi had destroyed Reims with just two feet. Such was her power now; such was their power now. It was intoxicating to them both, but Yoshimi especially.


“More~” she requested, and Aoi was all too happy to oblige.

 

Suburbs and towns dotted the land. They’d be hard to see were their senses normal, but they were sublime now. Yoshimi was all too happy to point out any settlements during Aoi’s wander across the country. If close enough, Aoi would go out of her way to step on them personally. Many a town ended beneath her heel. Too far, and she’d just spit some corrosive saliva in their direction. The main lobs would inundate and entirely melt entire villages, though any roadways or nature along its arc would have to contend with the caustic rain it brought. Bits of the substance sprinkled off as it flew, after all.

 

Shortly into the stroll they decided their next target was Dijon: a small city a bit south. The chaos, the power: it was too much for Yoshimi. She wasn’t nearly as used to this as Aoi was. Along the way, Yoshimi took her own initiative. Her arms, the lower set on the titaness body, gesticulated like a conductor. Yet, it was Yoshimi’s mind that she actually reached out with.

 

Suburbs, towns, even houses in the middle of nowhere were uprooted with her mental might. The psychokinetic force took them and their foundations miles high into the sky.

 

Yoshimi didn’t need to speak for Aoi to know her plan. The titanic maw opened wide to take in the treats which her lover so kindly levitated inwards. All the humans on their floating cities held on tightly as the roof of Aoi’s mouth usurped the view of their sky. Saliva constricted them to the crumbling buildings and terrain at their feet. Together, Aoi and Yoshimi savored their taste and relished every gulp.

 

They were truly superior. The body they shared was a force of nature. Yoshimi could contain herself no longer. She crept her hands towards Aoi’s snatch, sharing in the sense of touch all the while.

 

The body shuddered.

 

“Here, really?” said Aoi.

 

“Please, you’re the one who fucked a skyscraper.”

“Touche”

 

The last trek of their short stroll was filled with the thundering moans and coos of Aoi. Every step of her clenched legs was a full body shiver as Yoshimi’s fingers toyed with her folds. Her pussy’s fluids fell to the earth and corroded anything they flooded over. Villages unnoticed by the distracted titaness found themselves melting in the fruits of their passion.

 

Yoshimi cupped Aoi’s breast with the right hand and continued fingering with the left. Aoi just walking, getting slower and trembling more with every step. She occupied her arms hugging herself tight or stroking the two limbs of Yoshimi: the only part of the body she could touch that belonged to her love.

 

So occupied were the duo’s minds that Aoi hardly noticed when she stepped onto the city of Dijon. The sensual barrage was building to a climax. Aoi could no longer stand. Her knees buckled as she straddled what was intact of the city. The feminine aura of her sex enveloped the city, and its people looked up in horror, running and flailing to dodge the beads of corrosive nectar that rained from above. Bits of it even diffused into the increasingly humid air to irritate their skin.

 

Yoshimi didn’t need to do anything but work her hands, and work they did. Aoi’s nethers twitched. Her moans intensified well past the point of rupturing eardrums and shattering glass. Her nipples, clit, folds: all pampered and pleasured by Yoshimi’s eager fingers. Too much ecstasy; too much love.

 

With a tremendous roar Aoi proclaimed her bliss to the entire nation. Her voice shook the surrounding forests. Her toes dug into the city they rested on. Above the city, Aoi’s womanhood quivered as its muscles clenched. The bounty of her climax was shared with the city. No normal nectar, the corrosive tide presented fanned out over the city’s center. Buildings sunk into it. The strongest stone eroded and dissolved in the fluid. People, of course, didn’t stand a chance. They melted, bones last. All writhed in its burning sting till naught was left.

 

The rich, held up in solid concrete evacuation shelters, found that even those structures stood no chance. The thick exteriors only delayed the tide. Soon, holes were corroded open and Aoi’s liquid love filled in to melt them down too.

 

The two were basking in the aftershocks now. A bit more nectar dripped down with the residual pulses of their climax. Yoshimi was eager to squeeze out every drop of sensation. Her mind mashed the city together in localized telekinetic crunches. The very idea of destruction appealed to her and accentuated each residual pulse of pleasure. When Aoi’s breathing returned to its normal rhythm, Yoshimi at last slid her fingers out. A thin rope of Aoi’s bliss was brought towards her lips to sample.

 

To their senses, it was sweet.

 

“That was amazing Aoi.”

“It was good, but it could be better.”

 

“What do you mean?”

“Through all that, I had nothing of yours to touch. You did most of the work down there Yoshimi; I didn’t even have a target.”

“Wait, are you saying...”


“Yes, I want you to have your own body. I mean, we can’t even kiss like this.”


“Are you sure?”

“Of course. We’re in this together now, but that doesn’t mean you have to be stuck inside me.”

 

“That sounds like a big change?”

“It will be, we’ll need more radiation. More matter. We’ll need everything the planet has to offer, and I have an idea how to get it.”

Chapter 14: Nuke by VivettaVenray

Chapter 14: Nuke

 

“How?” asked Yoshimi. Her soft sweet voice echoing in Aoi’s mind as usual.

 

By now, Aoi started moving to the Northwest following the River Seine--since ravaged and clogged by debris and slime. Hills and forests yielded to her titanic steps. The mightiest of nature’s formations now but stepping stones and stimuli to the colossal being.

 

The four-armed, four-eyed body inspired shock and awe in the minds of all who saw it on the move. Worldwide everyone tuned in to the satellite footage and other high-altitude cameras. That was the only way to get her body into perspective. Seeing it in person, especially up close, yielded just a snapshot of the viridian immensity.

 

Aoi grinned. Mental conversations, like any other, could prompt a facial expression or two.

 

“We need something more radioactive than a plant. I could gulp down every last reactor on Earth and it wouldn’t be enough radioactive energy. They are designed to provide electricity for humans. They are stable.”

 

“Limited.” chimed Yoshimi.

 

“Nuclear weapons however...”

 

“You want to get nuked Aoi?”

“Exactly.”

 

“But they know we’ve been seeking power plants. You’re on camera scarfing down reactors like cupcakes. They’d never do it.”

 

“Oh they would Yoshimi. They just need to be desperate. When people are desperate, they get foolish. Even the leaders of the world are no exception.”

 

The two paused to savor a suburb that exploded under the arch of Aoi’s right foot, then continued.

 

“So, just like those silly monster movies we watched, we’ll...”

 

“Rampage. Really let loose. If they refuse to strike us with all they have, we’ll just destroy the planet.” said Aoi.

 

“They could do nothing though. They could let themselves be destroyed to stop us from evolving again.”

 

“They won’t, trust me. They’re too simple for that. Too self-oriented. I’m sure plenty have been dying to try their ultimate weapons out thus far, if only to see what'd happen. If there’s the slightest hope of success, they’ll do anything with enough pressure. Plus, with my might, your mind, and our combined creativity...”

“We can really stoke their fears.” finished Yoshimi.

 

The four eyes gazed down at a coastal city by their toes: Le Havre. Like everywhere else in France, the people there were hunkered down awaiting their doom. They rested on the south side of the English Channel, and from here the evolved beings could see bits of the United Kingdom.

 

“If you’d be so kind as do the honors Yoshimi.”

“Of course my love~”

 

The city and miles of land beneath soared into the air, uplifted by telekinetic force. Yoshimi shared her mental mirth with the citizens of the ‘floating island’ she made. Her giggle rocked their minds. The city-earth-chunk came to rest just before Aoi’s breasts: almost 6 miles up in the air.

 

Air was thin, but they clung to life still. Against their will, even, as Yoshimi’s mind tugged at the atmosphere below, whipping it upwards in a fierce gale to ensure everyone this high had enough oxygen to breathe, listen, and suffer.

 

Aoi sent a message to every mind in France. At least, she thought she did. Rather than individually seek anyone out, she just sent a mental communication strong enough to invade the thoughts of anyone in few hundred miles radius. Some people in the UK probably picked it up too. Even better, she thought.

 

“It’s been awhile since I’ve seen a single fighter jet. There’s no great airships, no millions strong army. Have you humans given up? I can’t blame you, I truly am unstoppable. A god walking among you filthy little things. Yet, surely you expect better of your leaders?”

 

Four eyes gazed down at screaming, panicked mobs in Le Havre. Aoi licked her lips, a single droplet of spittle falling from her tongue to suffocate a city block in its corrosive cloying bulk. That entire chunk of land sizzled off the ‘island’ and fell miles to the torn ground below.

 

“You can’t imagine how appetizing you look from up here. Delicious little specks running across nutrient rich earth. It’s so difficult to resist stuffing you into my mouth like a coffee cake. Sweet savory earth~”

 

She chuckled, then reached under her ‘modest’ tits. Each one nearly half-a-mile high and a bit less wide.

 

“That’d be too dignified a death at the moment~”

 

Aoi spread her bust to have one tit on either side of the city chunk. The settlement was too big to be fully enveloped, but at least a 10th of it was sandwiched on either side by towering viridian breast-flesh.

 

She mashed them together and coo’d.

 

“Ah, so satisfying. Yoshimi if you’d please~”

 

“Of course~”

 

Their conversation was shared with all in range to receive it. Yoshimi drew the levitating landmass closer to Aoi’s body. Enough clump of cityscape in range and-

 

Smash, it was rubble between two titanic tits.

“Again~”

 

Yoshimi obliged. Another mashing, then again, and again. Earth-rattling coo’s rang out across France and the UK up North. Governments and military world-wide took note. Most everyone’s eyes were on this if they could be. Sickening as it was, it was too intense to look away. It was darkness one moment then a crushing death the next for the city’s residents. They were helpless. They couldn’t run away fast enough to other edge of the levitating landmass. Even if they could, the edge was a dead end. Anyone trying to jump bumped into an invisible force-field of Yoshimi’s design.

 

There was only a tiny chunk of city left. Just one block’s worth. Several thousand survivors crowded therein. A sultry laugh rumbled in Aoi’s throat. She moved her finger beneath it and shoved that last bit of civilization into her dark viridian nipple.

 

The last bit of Le Havre crumbled against that more sensual blue-green flesh. All the stimulation had the nub rather rigid by then, so it easily pierced through the underlying crust to emerge from the city floor. The nipple burst through the streets and buildings with enough force to shatter anything it ran into: people included.

Aoi slapped the remains into her areolae. She twisted her hand, smearing the very last chunk of city into the wrinkles of her palm and against the hypersensitive, dark blue-green flesh.

 

The resulting coo rumbled the earth for miles.

 

“Fun isn’t it Yoshimi.”

 

“Indeed, but it’s just toying around.”

“Let me show you all how fast we can destroy a nation~”

 

Aoi turned on her heels to face the rest of France. Already ravaged by her previous actions, it was a bruised and beaten landscape littered with her foot prints. But it was big, bigger than her at hundreds of miles. Not beyond her grasp though, nor Yoshimi’s.

 

“I hope you’re watching, world.” thundered Aoi, using her actual voice now.

 

The feminine force’s four arms clenched and flex as the full unbridled might of two psionic minds let loose. Reaching deep into the crust of the country, a telekinetic force rumbled through the landscape. Their minds saw farther than their eyesight, and from north to south, Aoi and Yoshimi tore the country apart.

 

A great fissure formed in the country. Their arms gripped and spread: the gesture reflected their psionic powers ripping the nation, to the depth of miles, apart like a phone book. Chunks of terrain flew into the air against such indomitable force. Veins on Aoi’s head throbbed. For the first time, her and Yoshimi actually expended a bit of effort. They had to: it was the ultimate display of power. It needed to intimidate the world.

 

The Earth did not appreciate this assault. It wasn’t prepared, and the record-breaking earthquakes that rippled through the entire nation leveled whatever their combined mental assault didn’t on its own. An entire nation was more or less dead.

 

Aoi grinned, erupting into a ferocious laugh.

 

“We’re just getting started. The world is next. Don’t you have some secret weapon? Some modicum of human ingenuity to even make me flinch? I hope you aren’t so useless...”

 

Aoi turned around and stepped into the English Channel. Her mile long foot capsized the blockade the UK had formed. The water didn’t even submerge her toes, but her immense weight sent waves crashing into the coastal settlements nearby.

 

A few more steps and she set the ball of her foot down upon Brighton, snuffing it out of existence.

 

With London soon in sight, Aoi opened her mouth wide and her body glowed brightly. The four-eyed, four-armed angel of death launched a blast of ionizing death across England’s Capital. The entire center area was immolated. People’s flesh burst in moments faced with such unrelenting, otherworldly heat. The torrid air from the impact carried with it an intense radioactivity. Aoi had stored up some of that energy from earlier. The heat and radiation plagued the city with nausea and malaise that broke spirits as well as bodies.

 

She placed one foot upon a more pristine chunk of it, then kept moving as though it wasn’t worth more attention. Indeed, one could suppose it wasn’t.

 

“Still no nukes.” lamented Yoshimi, chatting privately now.

 

“Soon. I bet they are squirming in their conference rooms this very moment. If not, they will be.”

 

Aoi walked the country side, leveling it in her steps. Her flesh quivered as she whipped up something special for this new territory: something truly horrific. A deep red mist wafted from her flesh. She left a trail of it as she walked. It came out of every pore from her shoulders down to the sides of her feet.

 

It was her most pernicious bioweapon yet: an aerosolized mixture of the most corrosive substance she could devise. Like in Vanille, it was a mix mainly of two immiscible components: one highly acidic, the other extremely caustic. The pHs of each hugged either end of the scale, yet worked in tandem to pervade everything they could.

 

Lightweight, it was easily picked up in the breezes Yoshimi stirred with her mind. Town’s breathed sighs of relief when Aoi’s foot just missed them, only to melt within the fog of death left behind. Trees withered. Houses decayed. The very grass around Aoi turned to sizzling mush, then dust. It was impossible for life to survive more than a few moments of contact with the deadly mist.

 

Another telekinetic taunt from Aoi, reaching as far as she could with her mind.

 

“Are you really gonna just let me rot your planet to nothing humans? Do you think I’ll stop here? You will all fall. This entire planet is ours!”

 

As predicted, every nation’s military and government were at each other’s throats. The happenings at France suggested radiation would only make things worse, but at her current pace she’d kill everyone and everything. How could things be worse than that? They haven’t given it their all yet. Could they really go down like that, without even trying all options?

 

The pair saw them on the horizon, just before reaching Nottingham to the North. Nuclear warheads, attached to supersonic missiles heading their way. The United Kingdom was the first to launch them. Intercontinental missiles were on the way from nearby European states. The USA was even sending a few.

 

Aoi grinned as they exploded into her. A wash of raw, unadulterated energy. Every payload carried countless sieverts of radiation: more than enough to cause any human to drop dead on the spot. The militaries sent their absolute best. The latest H-bombs they had on hand were launched all at once.

 

Even as peace fell over the world towards the end of the 21st century, everyone was still building up their arsenals just in case. What hit that towering titaness were the fruits of mankind's most destructive labors.

 

There was a great flash of white. Her entire body was engulfed by the enormous hemispheres of light. One after another they hit her with explosions of heat 50 times hotter than the sun. The force was intense, the radiation immense. The United Kingdom would never be the same, even if they made it out of this. The entire planet would be irredeemably scared by the collective actions of humanity’s leaders.

 

Every president and dictator and chancellor and general watched with baited breath as the great mushroom clouds finally dispersed. What they saw sparked something new: a somber, solemn bit of hope. The titanic being was gone. The only thing left, spread across miles, was mint-beige goop.

 

Sighs went out. Hugs. Speeches were reviewed as leaders prepared to address a shaken world with messages about a bright future. They thought they had won. Victory at last!

 

How wrong they were.

Chapter 15: Earth by VivettaVenray

Chapter 15: Earth

 

Till recently Aoi could only absorb radiation internally. It was a limitation that had her swallowing reactors and minding her eating manners to not spill a nuclear disaster across the cities she visited. Such a thing would be a waste of potential.


That changed with her newest form.

 

Just before the first bomb landed, they massive being softened her flesh. With the pair’s level of cell flexibility, such a thing was a breeze. A mere thought, and Aoi and Yoshimi reduced themselves to a slimy shape. Flattening themselves across the width of the United Kingdom, they maximized the surface area of their being to fully take in all the world-ending energy the global leaders were so kind to throw at them.

Of course, spreading their cells across hundreds of miles terrain also let them lap up whatever matter settled there. Cities and forests were washed up in their tide under the cover of blinding nuclear light. At this point in their evolved physiology, even inorganic matter had its uses.

 

Satellites picked up the slimes movement. It warbled, spreading all the way to the edge of the UK’s Eastern and Western coasts. From there, it crept north and south as well. Even the land ravaged by Aoi’s miasma, barren of life, added to their form.

 

Not a single soul on Earth knew what to make of this, and it all happened so fast. The entire landmass morphed as Aoi and Yoshimi sunk inwards, growing all the while. Dirt, rock, ore: all converted to more of their cells as they suckled on the heat of the planet.

 

Rumbles rattled the planet all over. Within the crust, the two lovers sent their cellular slime forms deeper, spreading roots much as they did before. Major cities all over crumbled from the cracks as Aoi and Yoshimi got themselves cozy and prepared for their greatest evolution yet.

 

Geysers of slime burst free. Miles in diameter, they cracked opened mountains, emerged from city centers, and burst through highways across nations. The droplets rained over the globe, entrapping whatever or whoever they touched in its dissolving embrace.

 

The skyward-facing torrents themselves soon hardened to a gelatin consistency. Like the trees of a rainforest, these organic pillars spread their canopy far and wide. Soon the entire planet was in their shadow as each such structure connected their tops.

 

The entire planet was begin coated in this membrane. From this new, warbling sky came tentacles of slime launching down back at the earth. Darkness covered the remnants of humanity. Helpless, they sunk into the growing pools of slime to be torn apart on the molecular level and consumed. The land, the sky: it was all those two. The two lovers had turned the earth into one great big snack.

 

They evolved fast. They had the energy of the world at their disposal: the very mass of it down to its last atom. They used their psionic might to make their own H-bombs. All the residual nuclear elements of the world were mashed together in one great big lump at their center. Then, the mass was split by the transcendental minds of two ex-college students.

 

The energy erupted within their amorphous state, not even escaping the surface of their planet-cellmass construct. It fueled them as they surpassed the last bounds to a pinnacle existence. DNA itself was a limit no more. Double helix became triple then quadruple to the point where it didn’t even make sense to have a physical form save for fun.

 

Though no human was alive to watch, the satellites picked their emergence up on camera. The Earth was devoured, and in its place was a great big light-green sphere. It warbled and shifted, colors spreading across its shifting surface with more force than any quake mankind ever conceived. Light green and light blue, each color danced with each other, taking up exactly half the mass before splitting apart as radiant light-forms.

 

The forms took shape, each half a planet in size. Two females: the light-blue one Aoi, the light-green one Yoshimi. Their new naked bodies were just as their old human ones had been, sans their newfound glows. Their bodies shined their colors; their hair too, which shined brighter and lighter now. Their eyes, however, glowed with the color of the other. Aoi’s were green, and Yoshimi’s were blue.

 

Earth was gone, and the two lovers were to blame. These same two beings flew into each other and embraced. Their first act as godly beings was a hug.

Chapter 16: Frolic by VivettaVenray

 

Chapter 16: Frolic

 

They sighed into sides of each other’s necks.

 

“It’s nice to finally be able to hold you like this.” said Aoi

 

“Not that I minded the old setup that much but, I suppose it’s nice being able to move my legs again.” said Yoshimi. She brushed her foot against Aoi’s ankles and kissed at her cheek.

 

Aoi kissed back, then they turned to face the sun.

 

“We could eat that you know~” said Yoshimi.

 

“What would be the point, we’re already at the apex.” said Aoi.

 

“Size, mass, energy are mere playthings that is true.” said Yoshimi. She waggled a finger and space-time warbled, tugging the moon into her hand. A poke of her finger and it turned into a blue crystal sphere. Her eyes stared at it for but a moment till, bored, she shrunk it down till it collapsed in on itself, shattering into atoms.

 

“But, why not play around a bit? Our power, our senses, our awareness... Even when in this 4-dimensional trifle of a universe, we can still feel one another... love one another~”, she continued.

 

Yoshimi nibbled at Aoi’s ear. Aoi, the slightly sturdier built of the two divine-beings, grunted.

 

“Mf, I suppose you’re right. Still, let’s leave the sun where it is. I kind of like it there.” said Aoi.

 

“If you like it there, I like it there.” said Yoshimi, smiling.

 

“Please, you don’t need to flatter me. You can state your own opinions.” She slide her hand down the slim curvature of Yoshimi’s side. The green flesh shivered in response.

 

“I think you have a point though, just letting it stay there... A testament to our burning love~”

 

Aoi snorted. “Pfft. Corny. Besides, it’s not bright enough for that.”

 

Deep blue lips met deep green ones in a tender smooch.

 

“Where to then Aoi? You pick.”

 

The entire universe was spread out before them. Every atom was within their purview of knowledge. To the ascended lovers, it was like looking down at a sheet of paper, or a string, or a dot. Their perceptions exceeded mortal comprehension. In a span of time so short as to elude measurement, the two mentally conversed about a spot Aoi selected. Sagittarius A*, the very center of the Milky Way galaxy, and home to a supermassive black-hole. They jaunted there faster than a human could blink one’s eye--and with considerably less effort.

 

When they arrived they towered far bigger than the celestial body in question. Millions of miles in diameter, the black-hole seemed to be about grapefruit in size for the duo.

 

Yoshimi leaned in to look at it. Normally, getting close to a black-hole would suck one in. Not even light could escape such a thing’s event horizon. The pair, however, was unbound by the rules of this universe. ‘Rules’ seemed so trivial a concept now. Time trying to affect them was like a rain drop trying to stick to light. The very notion made no sense.

 

The other way around, however, was as easy as it was fun. Yoshimi’s nose brushed against the thing’s accretion disk, disturbing the swirl of stellar dust and warbling the mass’s integrity.

 

She giggled. “It tickles.”

 

Aoi grinned. “I can imagine. You can eat if you want.”

“Are you sure? We should share it.”

Aoi shrugged her shoulders. “I can have a bite I suppose, but it wont do anything for us. Even with all that radiation, that mass, it’s nothing.” She reached in with her light blue fingers and grabbed a lump of the super-dense space-object. To a naked eye it’d look like a mass of void, but the two of them could see the myriad energies and heat and radiations that made up its form. It could hide from human instruments and senses, but not theirs.

 

Aoi slid it into her mouth and swallowed. She chuckled “It’s not bad.”

 

Yoshimi was finishing slurping up her portion: namely, the rest of it. The space-time distortion vanished with the black-blob into the light-green gal’s gob.

 

“Mmm, see, you’re too goal-driven.” She swallowed. “I guess that’s what got us here, but now we can finally relax.”

 

She floated into Aoi’s arms again. The other divine hugged her close.

 

“I know.” said Yoshimi. “Let’s grace some lesser beings with our presence. There’s a galaxy only a few billion light years away. One empire controls a whole arm of it. Their home system has three stars.”

 

Yoshimi dragged her finger down Aoi’s naked stomach. Green fingers drummed her fingers against the taut blue tummy.

 

“We could show them just how insignificant they really are.” said Yoshimi.

 

Aoi purred at the thought.

 

“That’s what’s missing isn’t it? What’s the fun in power if we don’t lord it over others huh~” teased Yoshimi.

 

“As if you aren’t thinking the same thing~”

 

The two of them shared a giggle, and then they were off. If the universe were made of strings, then the pair were the world’s best violinists when it came to working them. The reality they deigned to swim in was so trivial to manipulate. The two god-like lovers appeared smack dab in the middle of the Gevvid home system.

 

A plethora of planets surrounded them and filled up the entire star system. They shrunk themselves down so that the average world here would be marble sized. It seemed like a fun start.

 

Between their faces were three lush planets, orbiting close together thanks to the advanced alien tech that propelled the Gevvids to interstellar dominance.

 

“Gevvids huh? To think they’re the ones that rule so much of this galaxy.” quipped Aoi via telepathy.

 

“It’s strange, they look so much like humans. The no hair is a bit odd, but the shape is so similar. What a lovely shade of gold their skin is too.”

 

“Curious things.”

 

They decided to share some thoughts with this alien race. They beamed their voices to every mind spanning the arm of the massive galaxy. The arm alone stretched for tens of thousands of light years, and the galaxy itself was on the order of hundreds.

 

“Hi!” said a cheery Yoshimi. “I hope you don’t mind if my girlfriend and I play around a bit with you all. We heard you’re kind of a big deal around this galaxy and all. Surely you’d be able to handle a couple of gals poking around~”

 

Aoi chuckled. “Let’s smash them.”

“Good start~” said Yoshimi.

 

The two slammed into each other, exploding the cluster of planets between them in a second of tingling bliss.

 

A second to them at least.

 

Yoshimi’s and Aoi’s perceptions spanned the universe along with numerous things outside its bounds. As such, they were easily able to see, from the Gevvid eyes, how their towering green and blue bosoms appeared in their skies. For those speck-scale aliens, a second was far, far longer.

 

The two were absolutely massive. Their bodies warped space and time, dilating it. A second stretched to far longer to lesser Gevvid minds. The two deities noticed and were delighted!

 

“What a treat, to experience time from two different perspectives.” said Aoi, still broadcasting their thoughts, though now to the entire galaxy. Why not? Not as though they anyone could do anything to them at this point.

 

“A paradoxical present only we’re able to unwrap.” said Yoshimi.

 

“We could fix it for them, let them see us in our time.” teased Aoi.

 

“Ah, but they should consider it a boon to gaze upon us for as long as they can. You are so beautiful after all.”

 

“As are you~”

 

They kissed, then turned to face the remaining planets. There were dozens, plenty for each of them. They silently agreed to handle a few on their own.

 

Aoi floated towards a clump of 20 planets, destroying a few Gevvid space fleets against her body. The space army had spread out vertically, not horizontally, so some crashed against her toes while others were blinked to dust by eyelashes hundreds of miles long.

 

Aoi pursed her deep blue lips to the side. Her green gaze shifted from planet to planet as she thought of ideas.

 

“Hmmmmm I’ll eat you, that seems fun. I think Yoshimi is onto something with this whole ‘try things’ business of hers.”

 

Aoi chuckled, then opened wide. The planets were drawn into her maw with telekinetic ease. They didn’t crumble or freeze or melt from the sudden disturbance: Aoi saw to that. She wanted them inside her.

 

Trillions and trillions of alien lives huddled together, gazing at their skies which switched from stars to deep blue mouth flesh. Once past her lips, time slowed to an agonizing crawl. It seemed as though it took forever for those lips to seal them in to their softly glowing doom.

 

Aoi swished them around a bit, battering the planets with her tongue. She could only get 8 of them in at once: the rest levitated outside her face, as though waiting their turn. A blue tongue coated with saliva drenched the worlds. For nostalgia, she made that saliva corrosive, just to feel planets melt in her mouth like chocolate. The taste was scrumptious, and she swallowed them down.

 

“Delicious little fuckers aren’t you.” she chuckled then sucked the rest in, gulping them whole. They went to a star-sized gut. The rippling walls of dark cerulean stomach-flesh ever so slowly writhed and shifted. Acids dropped. To Aoi, it was mere seconds till they dissolved, but they’d be there much longer, gazing up at a glowing glob of stomach fluid which took forever to plop upon them.

 

Yoshimi had two dozen or so planets of her own. She smiled wide at them, showing off those perfect white teeth of hers.

 

“You know, back when I was on my home planet, I never got to feel what it was like to step on something just by myself.”

 

The slighter divine snapper her fingers and one of the planets moved by her toes. She curled the digits around the life-teeming orb and squeezed, crushing it into dust that flew away from her perfect mint-green skin.

 

She projected her purring coo into their minds. “Hmm, fun, but I think I should get more of you in one go. Also, I need a surface to walk on. That should make the experience more authentic~”

 

Yoshimi placed her feet down on the floor she just made. Another snap of her fingers--for show, not need--and all those marble-like planets found gravity affecting them. They dropped to the invisible floor and bounced. Normally, they’d fracture into atoms from such a force, but Yoshimi kept them safe and intact. Not a single building was out of place: though all those quadrillions of Gevvids got a bit disoriented.

 

She giggled, waiting for them to settle down. Once they did, she waved her hand to spread them out much like the cities and forests of Earth were.

 

“Perfect~” she beamed.

 

As a human, Yoshimi was slim, meek. Certainly healthy, she was nevertheless short and lightweight enough to not make much of a sound walking around. Since on the path to divinity, however, her shyness faded as her power grew. It was good to feel invincible, untouchable. Her thoughts could shatter stars now, and her feet could snuff out planets.

 

She would prove as much just now.

 

A soft, light-green, wrinkled sole loomed above the sky of 5 planets at once. Her smile widened, delighted at what they saw.

 

“Ah, my foot looks so cute from down there. I hope you enjoy it.”

 

She giggled. Sadism fit her like a glove: who knew!

 

Yoshimi stepped down, savoring it. The crust broke and rumbled. She went oh so slowly. Entire countries slipped into the wrinkles and whorls near the front of her foot. Just a bit more pressure and the foot broke through. The planets were squashed flat between an incomprehensible weight of foot and an impossibly strong telekinetic floor. When an unstoppable force met an immovable object, it seems whatever between them was done for.

 

Yoshimi bit her lower lip and let out a muffled, galaxy spanning coo.

 

“Such fun~”

 

Laughing, she finished the other planets off: stomp by stomp. She didn’t savor them nearly as much. If anything, each annihilation beneath her soles only made her want more and faster. Her steps quaked their ears: a special touch she added with her powers. She felt like a real giant: bigger even. Immense. This ancient, advanced civilization could do nothing against the lowest part of her body.

 

One planet left. Grinning down from above, she set her big toe upon it and twitched it. An instant later and the world was but dust. Though she went fast, the space-time her bulk warped made it so each and every one of those poor souls got plenty of time with her foot: comparatively speaking of course.

 

The two reconvened in the middle of the star system, bumping into each other and landing their hands to each others hips.

 

“Well you certainly finished them up fast.” said Yoshimi, smiling.

 

“You’re one to talk. It was like you were stamping out a fire over there.” said Aoi, grinning in turn.

 

Yoshimi nested her head in Aoi’s chest. Aoi was still the taller of the two here, albeit just a tad.

 

“Mmmf I just can’t help it. We’re so amazing. You’re so amazing.”

 

Aoi smooched Yoshimi’s forehead.


“Let’s finish this place up, then share a snack again. Maybe something more?~” said Aoi.

 

Yoshimi turned to face the three stars of this system. Each one was wrapped in a most impressive looking shell of metal and plasma-filled crystals.

 

“Oh I forgot to mention, but those are Dyson spheres as you know. This is a very advanced empire.” Said Yoshimi.

 

“Pfft, I’m sure they feel real advanced in my stomach juices. C’mon.” said Aoi.

 

A moment later and they were next to the three Dyson spheres, having grown tall enough that these captured stars were but grapes in scale.

 

Each grabbed one and fed it to the other. They each looked at the third sphere, and debated to themselves how to deal with it.

 

Why they’d both eat it of course. With a single thought, Yoshimi duplicated it. Every atom of it was cloned and repositioned tens of thousands miles to the side. The two laughed with one another, then engulfed their treats.

 

This second time around, they chomped on it. The advanced technology coating the stars shattered, filling their mouth with warm, energizing star-stuff. They let plasma simmered over their taste-buds a few seconds before swallowing in tandem.

 

“Once again, not bad.” said Aoi.

 

“A fun appetizer, but let’s get to the entree.”

 

Aoi nodded and a second later the two were gone.

 

Chapter 17: Cosmos by VivettaVenray

Chapter 17: Cosmos

 

The star dwarfing duo now gazed down at an arm of this enormous galaxy. Teeming with billions of systems, it contained the complete Gevvid empire along with some other fun things: nebula, exotic stars and the like.

 

Yoshimi was at the arm’s tip, and on the other end, her hips digging into the middle bulk of the galaxy, was Aoi. On opposite ends and opposites sides, their eyes met.

 

Gevvid sensors were advanced, and they could actually comprehend on a conceptual level where the two were. They couldn’t do anything about it, of course, other than lament that their billions of years of evolution had amounted to this fate. What that fate was, they were yet unawares, but they were smart enough to know this was their end.

 

Aoi dipped her finger towards her end of the arm. Super-heating the digit, she effortlessly sliced the galaxy’s arm from its center. There was some collateral damage of course; a smattering of less advanced species were annihilated by the celestial-scale ridges of her finger print. Such sacrifices were well worth their enjoyment.

 

The arm of the galaxy, compared to their towering blue and green forms, was but a noodle slightly thicker than a strand of spaghetti. Aoi pinched up her end: Yoshimi’s hers. From there, they slipped their ends into their mouths and floated towards one another.

 

Divine forces held the stars together, preventing them from an early demise and keeping the galaxy-noodle behaving how they pleased. They dictated the form of their snacks: not the other way around.

 

Moving closer, they bit down as needed to preclude full mouths. Incisors coated sensors and skies in a great expanse of pearly white. To be crushed under the bulk of the teeth--themselves spanning light years in thickness--was a grand mercy. Being part of the severed strands swallowed down meant a gruesome digestive fate lasting many years given how their bodies stretched time. The bigger the pair were, the more those lifeforms suffered.

 

They kept their eyes on each other, though their gazes shifted up down to drink in the entirety of their celestial forms. Each thought the other a paragon of power and beauty. They were both correct.

 

As the two drew closer, more and more of the noodle disappeared down their throats. Tens of billions of stars: snacks for beings that didn’t even need to eat. Quadrillions of lives found their skies replaced with undulating mouth, throat, and stomach flesh that moved ever so excruciatingly slowly. A small consolation is that they could still see stars among this visceral backdrop. A bit of familiarity in their planet’s night ‘skies’. The stars were other snacks of course; this entire strand of galaxy was.

 

Aoi’s lips met Yoshimi’s. Revved up by the enticing sight of one another, they slipped their tongues into each other’s mouths. Not wanting their meals to expire just yet, they kept their divine protection going.

 

The lovers brushed their tongues against each other, smushing the last segment of the galaxy-arm-noodle between each muscle’s mass. The sight was eldritch in the skies of their meals: they knew as much themselves, but this only turned them on more. To be so massive that their tongues were some cosmic horror? The very thought was an aphrodisiac.

 

As quadrant-dwarfing papilla and star-savoring taste-buds rubbed against the last vestiges of this alien empire, the two got handsy. Aoi cupped the side of Yoshimi’s left breast, Yoshimi the side of Aoi’s right. Their opposite hands each went to the small of the other’s back, hugging each other tight.

 

The galaxy strand in their mouth went from a tongue toy to a distraction soon enough. They removed their protections from it so that the next bout of contact with their tongues had it dissolve into many a nebulae worth of saliva.

 

Aoi broke the kiss to slide her lips down to Yoshimi’s neck. The light-green god moaned, sharing the lustful cry to every sentient mind in the entire universe. Aoi did much the same, grunting with the force of countless stars as Yoshimi wrapped legs about the light-blue deity’s waist.

 

To spice things up, the two developed a game. Every twinge of ecstasy and they’d grow together. Every little shudder and coo as they teased one another had their bodies burgeoning into the galaxy by their side. Aoi’s hip dug into the thing’s very center. Yoshimi dipped her hands into another arm of the galaxy, scooped up billions of stars, then mashed them into the tit flesh of her girlfriend.

 

In just 60 seconds of foreplay they soon found themselves large enough to be at the center of that galaxy’s super cluster. They decided to halt the game here. It was a fun idea, but they realized they’d probably break the whole universe if they kept it up.


They did keep making love, of course.

 

Shimmering swirls surrounded the deific duo, along with other, scattered space stuff. Aoi moved her head lower to lick at hundreds and thousands of light years worth of dark-green areolae. Yoshimi started grinding her body against Aoi. She slid her crotch up and down the subtle musculature of her lover’s thigh.

 

Every little utterance quaked worlds giga-parsecs away. They wanted all life to experience just how small they were. Knowing how lesser species saw them, knowing the dread they felt--it egged them on.

 

Aoi moved her face back to Yoshimi’s. She inhaled to appreciate the alluring scent of her lover. Alas, a cloud nebula, many light years across, hovered between their noses at the time. The big blue being inhaled it, and her nose began to tickle.

 

She turned her head away from Yoshimi, face twitching in the direction of a local group of galaxies.

 

“Ah, ah... Ah’Choo!”

 

Aoi sneezed. The sternutation sent out a shockwave of destructive force across the space in front of her. It warbled space-time to tear apart the closest two galaxies. Those farther back in that cluster contended with star-sized droplets of spit and mucus. Each glob, spherical in zero-gravity, accumulated intergalactic empires alongside more primitive, Earth-like worlds.

 

Together, those planets and their stars were all lumped together in the cloying balls of fluid. There, they drowned just after the existential dread and humiliation of it all slipped into their consciousness--Aoi made sure they knew their of their fate.

 

She cleaned her nose with a thought, then turned back to Yoshimi.

 

“Sorry about that.”

 

“Nonsense, I thought it cute~”

 

Back to their amour they went. Each grabbed each other’s tit. Yoshimi suddenly surged forward into Aoi, pushing her into a bed of galaxies that burst against naked blue flesh. They kicked their legs and curled their toes, breaking galaxies, large and small, beneath their feet. Quadrillions of lives perished in the shadows of their scrunched toes.

 

Aoi grabbed Yoshimi by her sides and planted a kiss. A wave of her hand and she tugged a cluster of galaxies over. She kept them stable in her curled fingers long enough to slide them to Yoshimi’s crotch. A moment later and she worked her hand inside, smearing the star-spirals into love’s folds.

 

The resulting moan let her know it was appreciated. Yoshimi gently tugged Aoi’s arm aside, then spun around 180 degrees. The green deity giggled as her strands of hair, thousands of light years thick, clipped through the home worlds of ever more alien beings. Aoi laughed too. Yoshimi’s little spin did look silly, but she knew what her girlfriend had in mind--and she liked the idea herself.

 

Yoshimi teleported some galaxies against Aoi’s lower lips, then pushed them into her love’s sex with a nudge of her tongue. Aoi shivered, then moved her mouth towards Yoshimi’s own folds. They were similar in height enough that the celestial 69’ing wasn’t too awkward.

 

As an act of ultimate exhibitionism, they broadcasted this entire sight to every mind there was. The entire universe would see as well as hear their love. They suckled and teased each other’s sexes. Droplets of nectar slipped forth. As another ‘boon’ to the lesser lifeforms, they teleported each bead of femfluids, randomly, to occupied space-sectors across the entire cosmos. Civilizations were in panic as they knew, at any moment, they could drown in a special delivery of sex fluid. Indeed, many an alien species went extinct that way.

 

They let the universe bask in their body heat, their very scent, as they smeared galaxies into each other’s folds with their tongues. Entire clusters of the things dissolved against the light-green or light-blue folds of the godlike entities. Others were swallowed down along with droplets of divine love nectar, awash in sticky sweet fluids down an endless expanse of esophageal flesh to simmer in galaxies worth of chyme.

 

For the briefest fragment of time the two lamented they couldn’t kiss each other’s actual lips at the same time. Then they figured, well, of course they could! They could do anything now. Unbound by the very laws of reality, they paradoxically made out all while giving each other oral. The impossible sight rattled the minds of the lesser sentients they invaded: the two lovemaking positions were superimposed onto each other in a way that defied all understanding of physics.

 

That was fun for a bit, but they soon they went back to a singular focus. Each slipped their tongues to each others clit. The sensory nubs, light-years in diameter, met with the invading tongues. The pair moaned in unison. Nothing this universe could offer would give each spot the attention each really deserved.

 

They tried anyway.

 

The two grew to the size of giga-parsecs and transported entire super clusters onto the other’s clitoris. Tongues that defined measurement pushed their tips into celestial-scale clits. Innumerable stars and lives and nebulae and black-holes and every other variety of space-stuff burst against an endless expanse of erogenous flesh.

 

That did it.

 

The two started buckling, rattling the fabric of reality itself with their lustful cries. Aoi rotated to meet Yoshimi’s face. She cupped her crotch, Yoshimi cupped Aoi’s, and they moaned into the side of each others necks and felt each others warmth gush out onto each other’s palm.

 

With the act of carnal pleasure done, the two transported themselves to a massive singularity that emitted a psychedelic red-glow of plasma and light: a quasar.

Chapter 18: Apex by VivettaVenray

Chapter 18: Apex

 

The quasar in question was at the center of a now dead galaxy far away from where they had their sex session. It was roughly the size of a bathtub to them, meaning they shrunk exponentially smaller, yet still towered over any other life-form in the universe.

 

Sitting side by side on an invisible bench, they dipped their feet into the glimmering glob. The quasar emitted heat in the trillions of degrees, so it made for a nice, warm fluid which soothed their skin.

 

Yoshimi rested her head on Aoi’s. Aoi reached around Yoshimi’s shoulder to play with her hair idly.

 

“That was certainly fun.” said Aoi, breaking the silence.

 

Yoshimi lifted her foot out of the quasar, watching plasma droplets float off it with a single wiggle.

 

“Agreed, and that was just confining ourselves to this universe.” said Yoshimi.

“The possibilities are endless.” said Aoi.

“We should move on.” said Yoshimi.

 

“Agreed.”

 

“But wait, one thing has me curious.”

“What do you mean?”

 

“The meteorite, the thing that started all this.”

 

“You can see into the past as well as I can Yoshimi, you didn’t look?”

“No, I didn’t want to pry.”

 

Aoi chuckled.

 

“Neither did I.”

 

“Well let’s look together, see if your hunch was right.”

 

Time to them was a but a line, one they could trail all the way back to the formation of the universe. Aoi and Yoshimi learnt the full history of that gift which started all this.

 

“As I expected” said Aoi. “Just a payload of genetic material, an evolutionary catalyst from some long-dead ancient being that didn’t get nearly as far as I did.”

 

“Interesting that it formed by chance though. Who would have thought?” said Yoshimi.

 

“It makes sense. The universe is vast... well comparatively. We know the truth.”

 

“How small it really is?” said Yoshimi.

 

“Compared to us: exactly.”

 

Aoi kissed Yoshimi, a few seconds later the green divine mind-spoke again.

 

“Do you think we should pass on the favor to some lucky being? That meteorite did get you here?”

 

“You mean send a ‘meteor’ of our own?” Aoi thought for just a moment. “No, if others got to our level, who knows how’d they behave. Plus, it can be our special thing. Omnipotence, just the two of us~”

 

The pair giggled, smooching at each others lips again. With just a thought, the two closed the doors to evolution they went through to reach this zenith of existence they now claimed.

 

Yoshimi squeaked out a curt little grunt. “Mmmf, let’s get to higher dimensions already. It’s getting limiting to feel you with mere hands, even when they can end galactic empires.”

 

Aoi grinned. “Sure, but I suppose we can give one gift to the universe, in exchange for its hospitality, so to speak.”

“Oh, and what’s that?”

 

“Let’s just leave the rest of it alone.”

 

Yoshimi giggled. “I mean, we did already destroy so much of it enjoying each other. I suppose that’s fair.”

 

One more kiss and they were off to a higher reality, one of their own design. No longer condescending to the level of a 4D universe, the lovers were able to experience pleasures and creativity and power ineffable and unthinkable.

 

The two of them made love in forms best described as ‘light itself’. They created universes--entire multiverses, even--to entertain themselves with. Entire realities were created and filled with beings advanced enough to make the Gevvids look like bacteria. Then, those realities and all within were toyed with and destroyed for their pleasures.

 

They bathed in the very concept of eroticism and used their infinitely complex minds to push at the unending bounds of bliss with one another.

 

Yet, through all of it, they never destroyed the universe they came from. Sequestered in a protective bubble within their super-space, it never fully recovered from their presence, but it did manage to continue on.

 

The pair’s long journey had born the ultimate fruit. Thus, Aoi and Yoshimi enjoyed each other for all eternities in ways only they could fathom.

 

Fin

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9724