Spooky Shorts for Seasonal Chill and Thrill! by Xiao-renzhe
Summary:

This will be a series of disconnected short stories. The only thing they are all more than likely to have in common is vore! Oh, and the spooky theme celebrating Halloween! 

10/7/2020: The second spooky short has been added! 


Categories: Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Giantess, Butt, Gentle, Growing Woman, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slow Size Change, Vore, Unaware, Violent, Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 8825 Read: 18635 Published: October 07 2020 Updated: October 07 2020
Story Notes:

I'll be adding to this every week for the remainder of October until Halloween! Hoping to post at least five shorts. 

 

I'll add tags as they occur in their respective short stories when I post them. 

1. One: Ectoplasmic Endogasm by Xiao-renzhe

2. Two: The Caught-in-Candy Conundrum by Xiao-renzhe

One: Ectoplasmic Endogasm by Xiao-renzhe
Author's Notes:

A monster enthusiast wanders into an abandoned mansion looking for thrills! Will she be satisfied with what she finds? 

 


One: Ectoplasm Endo-gasm


 


Callie slapped her flashlight into her palm a few times with force. It kept flickering out on her, and violence seemed to be the only language it responded to. Her left hand ached from all the hitting, the heavy metal flashlight having the last laugh, but at least it was functioning again for the moment. She shone its warm beam down the hallway and continued to make her way through the old abandoned mansion. She had snuck in the back and was trying to make her way to the grand staircase at the front of the building to orient herself for the rest of her exploration. She was pretty sure that this corridor would take her to it.


When she emerged from the hallway, sure enough, she was rewarded by the space around her opening up dramatically as she beheld the staircase in all its grandeur. The room was utterly massive. The ceiling had to be fifty feet high.


“Bet they had some wild parties here when this place was up and running,” Callie said quietly. She walked up to the foot of the staircase and looked up them. The stairs started wide and tapered inwards near the top. There were so many steps. Everything in the first story was so high-ceilinged that the second story was almost comically distant.


Callie heard a knocking like knuckles on wood behind her and detected movement in the corner of her left eye. She turned her head quickly and brought the beam of her flashlight to bear on what she thought was the source, but the beam flickered out and died again.


“Shit, shit, shit, not now,” she cursed as she slapped the light a little too hard. ‘Not when I might’ve found what I was looking for,’ she thought inwardly. The light came back to life. “Yes!” She shone it forward and gasped at what she saw. Standing at the edge of the room just behind a gigantic, overturned cabinet of some sort, stood a partially obscured woman. Callie could only see the left side of her face as the rest was hidden, but that left eye was locked on her unblinkingly, and it felt like it penetrated into her very soul. Callie noticed that the light from her flashlight hadn’t stopped completely when it reached the figure. She was partially transparent.


The two stood in silence. Callie was waiting for the specter to make its move, but it stayed put. She realized she would have to do something to initiate the inevitable. She rolled her eyes and sighed.


“Are you a gho—" she began to ask, but the ghost flashed forward in the blink of an eye, howling with inhuman pitch as it launched itself at Callie with terrifying speed. Callie just stood there and watched it approach. It raced up towards her and stopped an inch from her face and continued its piercing wail.


“Okay, rude,” Callie said. The ghost fell silent. “Are you the only thing haunting this place?” Callie asked the stunned ghost. Her spectral head nodded slowly. “Ugh, what a waste of my time. And I spent six hours getting here. Not so much as a demon or a pack of zombies or anything remotely worth investigating—just something already dead. Typical.” The ghost stared at Callie with a mixture of shock and indignation on its semi-translucent face. 


“Excuse me...” the ghost said quietly, reminding Callie of her existence in the middle of her diatribe. She stopped complaining and turned toward the ghost.  


“Yes?” She asked curtly. 


“Am I to believe you are not at all frightened of me?” 


“What, of you? What are you going to do to me?” 


“Well, I don’t know. Probably nothing. But that’s just because usually the whole ‘being-a-ghost’ is enough on its own.” 


“Well, sorry to ruffle your ectoplasm, sweetie, but your mere existence doesn’t scare me. Now, if you could stop my heart with your scream like a banshee or spit acid or suck my blood or possess me, then we’d be in fear city, population me, but you’re just a ghost.” Callie finished her sentence while gesturing to the ghoul with her upturned palm in a manner that indicated her disappointment. 


“Just... a ghost?” 


“Yeah. Sorry. What do you want from me? A stutter? ‘G-g-g-GHOST!” Callie shouted with mock terror. 


“A little respect would be nice. I’m just trying to do my thing,” the ghost protested. Callie sighed. 


“Okay. You’re right. I’m being kind of a dick.”


“You were. Very uncool. It’s not like I want to hurt you. Just get a good scream.” 


“Well, I’m sorry. But you’ve gotta step on the gas if you want to really inspire existential dread. Just shrieking and rushing me like that is so unimaginative. Plus,” Callie shone her flashlight on the ghost’s face, “you’re way too cute to be properly terrifying. No offense.” 


“That was the least offensive insult to my prowess so far,” the ghost said with apparent frustration. “How was I supposed to know that you’d be some sort of monster-veteran with nerves of steel and that you’d fancy me?” The ghost floated in a circle around Callie, sizing her up. “What’s it take to scare you, anyway?” 


 


“Well, like I said, you’d have to be threatening to actually do something,” Callie said with a chuckle. “I’m wise to your kind’s game. You don’t like to get your hands dirty. I’m not even sure you can interact with me at all!” 


“Well sure I can,” the ghost said, reaching out towards Callie and pressing lightly onto her forehead with her index finger. It felt cold and strange on Callie’s skin, almost like it was slimy, but it didn’t leave a mess. 


“Oh, well that’s news to me. None has ever tried.” 


“Hmm. Not such an expert after all.” 


“Hey, that’s not on me. That’s on all your little ghost friends for sticking to such a predictable playbook in the past.” 


“So, I just need to think outside the box,” the ghost said with confidence, pounding her right fist into her left palm. Callie chuckled. She sat down on the second step of the grand staircase. 


“You’re that set on scaring me, huh? Well, I’ve got nowhere to be. Knock yourself out.” Callie crossed her arms and leaned on the bannister. The ghost began to float back and forth in front of Callie.


“Hmm. Think outside the box. Original. Existential dread. What to do, what to do, what to do?”


“Can you transform into a ball of flames? Can you give me hallucinations of hell?”


“Not helpful!” The ghost said in a singsong tone. “Your ideas are not helpful,” The ghost paused. “Are you afraid of heights?”


“Nope.”


“The dark?”


“Seriously?”


“Oh, yeah… spiders?”


“You mean tax attorneys?”


“What?”


“Never mind. No. Not afraid of spiders.”


“Okay, I’m just going to start listing phobias. Stop me when I get to one that applies.” Callie nodded in assent. “Okay. Monophobia?


“Nope.”


“Me neither. Xenophobia?” Callie shook her head. “Trypanophobia?”


“I have visible tattoos.”


“Necrophobia?” The Ghost asked, raising her eyebrows hopefully.


“Wishful thinking!”


“Agoraphobia?”


“Not in the slightest.”


“Darn… Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia?”


“The heck even is that?”


“The fear of long words!” Callie chuckled.


“Good thing I’m not afraid of irony.”


“Trypophobia?”  


“The fear of holes? Hmm… depends on what’s in it?”


“Ugh. Not helpful. That would make it a different phobia! Claustrophobia?”


“Hmm… I guess circumstantially.


“Oh! Uh… getting buried alive?”


“Oh-h-h, now we’re talking. A vampire did that to me last year!”


“Son of a… what haven’t you been through?” Callie tapped her chin thoughtfully.


“Hm-m-m-m… let’s see. Oh! I’ve never been through a yeti.” The ghost stared at Callie confused.


“Never been through… what?”


“A yeti tried to eat me alive a few years back when I was on a winter expedition. Big nasty things. Bad breath. Didn’t pan out for him. But it was rather scary!”


“Oh, okay. Well, I guess that makes sense. Not sure how you would have gotten out of that one if it had gone differently. Okay. So, all I have to do is eat you and you’ll get scared?”


“I’m sorry. You?” Callie burst out laughing. “I can see right through you and I’m not seeing a belly,” Callie said, leaning forward and pointing at the ghosts translucent midriff. The ghost crossed her arms and turned around.


“That’s just because I’m not focusing on it!” She objected. “It’s not the center of my ectoplasmic concentration.” Callie tilted her head to the side.


“Huh, well alright. Whatever that means. You’re also shorter than I am. I don’t see how… wait… what’re you up to?” Callie trailed off as she noticed the once petite form of the ghost girl begin to swell and seemingly blow up right before her eyes. The ghost slowly rotated to face Callie without moving, her eyes trained on Callie’s little body as her head rose up more than halfway towards the hall’s very high ceiling.


“You don’t give ghosts enough credit!” Her voice boomed. She was clearly trying to inspire terror. Callie craned her neck up to appreciate the ghost in her new, truly awe-inspiring size, but it wasn’t fear that the ghost had inspired in Callie’s being. No, though she was certainly experiencing a rush of adrenaline.


“I’ll say!” Callie said with glee. “You’re enormous! Incredible! I didn’t know y’all could do that!” Callie had gone from being disappointed to being absolutely enthralled by this specter in all of a few seconds. Suddenly the possibility of a thrilling new experience presented itself. The ghost looked disappointed, however.


“This is… not the reaction I was anticipating.”


“What? You were cute when you were small. I meant that. Now there’s just more to appreciate.” The ghost’s lips grew thin with frustration.


“You were supposed to be terrified!”


“Oh, well then, I guess you’ll just have to make good on the rest of your threat…” Callie said suggestively.


“What? Oh! That’s right! I’m going to devour you, human!” The ghost boomed in her attempt to inspire horror. She reached down and grabbed a hold of Callie with one of her cold hands and picked her up, bringing her level with her face. The ghost’s grip made Callie shiver. The ectoplasm was all around her and it gave her the impression of being wet, though, again, it didn’t appear to actually be soaking her. Callie chewed her lip as she was brought to bear with the pretty ghost’s huge face. She couldn’t explain why, but she was really excited about how this situation was playing out. The ghost looked closely at Callie, who had a strange expression on her face. The ghost seemed to mistake it for concern and seemed pleased with herself. ‘Finally, I’m having an impact!’ She thought.


“Prepare, little human, to be treated to a horrifying journey through my ghastly bowels!” Callie shivered hard in the ghost’s grip. ‘Oh, I’m thinking I’m prepared.’ She thought.


“W-what will become of me, ghost?” Callie asked in an attempt to sound timid, but she really just wanted to get her to describe the experience. The ghost held Callie above her head.


“First, I’ll gobble you up with my huge, hauntingly hungry maw!” As she said this, she opened her massive mouth up wide, and a stream of spectral saliva seemed to have been waiting to drain off the tip of her tongue onto the floor. Callie shook now in the fist that was her prison. She was trying to imagine what this was going to be like.


“Oh god,” Callie said quietly. Again, the ghost mistook her expression for fear.


“Yes, and that’s just the beginning! Then, you’ll plummet into my stomach! Nothing’s been inside of it for a hundred years! You’ll be trapped and churned by it for many hours— perhaps even days! Behold!” She said, bringing Callie down to her belly. She pressed Callie gently against her cold, slick skin, and just as Callie’s eyes began to adjust to looking through the ghost, she marveled when she realized that her stomach was slowly coming into view. She could actually see the many, wrinkly folds just barely through the ghost. ‘Wow! This ghost really does have a stomach! Or she manifested one just for me!’ Callie thought.


“And then what, your ghastliness?” Callie asked, not even trying really to sound afraid.


“And then, you’ll be subjected to the process of that which happens to all little morsels once devoured! You’ll slip into my gut and slide slowly through the long, twisting path of my intestines, before you’re eventually and humiliatingly expelled.” Callie actually blushed hard at hearing this. She was going to get gobbled up by this cutie of a ghost and eventually get squeezed out of her tight little bum? This was turning out to be a trip well worth her while indeed. The ghost brought her back up to her face, licked her lips, and opened wide. “Are you ready, human, for the horrifying journey before you?” Callie wanted to shout yes, but also didn’t want to deter the ghost from carrying this out, so she remained silent, chewing on her lower lip with anticipation. “Scared speechless, aye? That’s good. Maybe you should have been more respectful when you still had the upper hand, because now, you’re nothing but a little treat for my delight!”


The ghost licked Callie right on the face. It was a sensation so shocking and alien to Callie that she had no choice but to squeal at the strangeness of it. The ghost took her intrigued squeal as a scream and was satisfied.


“There, there, human girl. I’m not actually going to eat you.” Callie’s eyes grew wide. The ghost had been trolling her?


“W-what? No! You… it was just getting good! Are you serious?” The ghost looked at her, utterly perplexed.


“I’m confused. I thought I was scaring you. Do you want to be eaten?”


“You were… uh… well I was thrilled…”


“Thrilled…” the ghost said with palpably abject disappointment.


“Okay, okay. Listen. You’re very scary. Terrifying even. You’ve really upped your game. I was really convinced you were going to gobble me up.”


“Well, good. That was the goal.”


“Mission accomplished. Now that you’ve tricked me, do you think you could just… stick to your guns and actually do it?”


“But… why? It’s not as if I can actually digest you…”


“See? I didn’t know that! I thought I was going to surely perish inside your bowels. I was too scared to think straight. You got me so good!” The ghost smiled.


“Oh, really? Well. That’s good to hear… but why would you now want to experience this?”


“Because… because it’s been so long since I was afraid? And…Um… I can pretend you’re going to digest me? Ugh… I mean, come on. Have you ever eaten a human before? Don’t you want to know how I’ll feel?”


“No, truthfully I don’t eat anything. I’m a ghost.”


“You’re not scared, are you?” Callie asked with a slightly sarcastic tone. It was one thing that the ghost had trouble understanding this human’s feelings and fears, but to be accused of being afraid herself? That was too far. She didn’t know what this human stood to gain, but she’d had enough. Afraid or not, at least she’d get the satisfaction of subjecting her to her guts. Without another word or time for thought, the ghost opened her mouth and outstretched her tongue, sliding the human out of her hand and onto the organ which she immediately drew back inside and took the human into the back of her mouth.


“Oh-h-h, god!” Callie cried out. The ghost used both hands to shove Callie inside, but quickly found that the human was too big to swallow easily, but she was determined. She willed herself to open her throat wide and gulped repeatedly. Callie was treated to the most bizarre feelings she had ever experienced. It was dark and slimy inside the ghost’s throat. She felt the muscles warp and constrict around her body as they struggled to get her down. Finally, all at once, Callie suddenly lurched forward and was sent plummeting down the ghost’s gullet. Callie moaned with fascinated joy as she swiftly dropped down the tight esophagus and came to a halt in the sizable belly.


When she arrived at her destination, she assessed her situation. She was just taller than the belly was long, so it was a tight fit. She was curled up slightly, and squirmed until she felt comfortable. It was dark inside, but she could still see because the ghost was somewhat transparent. She looked around and was disoriented by what she could and couldn’t see, the layers of transparent tissue throwing her mind. All of the ectoplasmic gastric juices around her gave her the impression that she was soaking wet, but when she felt the sticky stuff all over her clothes and skin, she couldn’t tell if it was actually permeating the fabric. It was like it was able to interact with her, but not effectively do anything more than give the feeling of cold wetness, like they were still on two plains of reality even though she was very much surrounded by the ghost’s belly. She felt pressure at her side and looked to see the faint outline of the ghost’s hand rubbing her belly.


“That ought to teach you, girl.” The ghost said. “Don’t know how long it’ll take, so get cozy human.”


“Oh, I’ve certainly learned my lesson!” Callie shouted. The ghost smiled.


“Well, too late. There’s only one way out for you now.” Callie shivered. She was going to slither all the way through this ghost’s guts and emerge from her butt. There was no use in denying it any longer; this was very strangely arousing. Could she get away with it? To hell with it. Callie began to fuss with the buckle of her pants and undid them hastily. She wiggled her hips as she slid them off, and then unbuttoned her blouse, discarding it. She then began to rub herself softly through her panties, making little circles on her most sensitive parts.


“Oh-h-h, yes!” Callie moaned. “Trapped inside a big cute ghost’s stomach. No way out but through her… oh, so naughty… so unconventional!” She cried out. The ghost could only barely hear her, but she could feel her squirming very well. It was a feeling the ghost was not at all familiar with, and she had to admit, it felt rather good. She lied down on the grand staircase, making herself comfortable. She realized she would be forced to maintain this size until the human passed through her completely. Otherwise, she’d never make it out. So, she may as well relax. She enjoyed the sensations of the human writhing within her, rubbing her belly thoughtfully.


“Must be really uncomfortable in there. What’s it like being trapped inside a ghost, scrumptious morsel?” Callie moaned at the sound of being addressed like a mere meal. Her hips bucked forward, and she slid her hand inside her underwear, fully touching herself for the first time. She cried out.


“Tight! So tight!” The ghost grinned.


“It’s only going to get tighter once you enter my intestines.”


“Oh, hell yes. Keep talking like that,” Callie mumbled, really getting worked up. The ghost lied back and put her hands behind her head. She closed her eyes and basked in the strange feeling of having a full belly that was very active with its living meal.


“You just expend all that energy and succumb to my body’s will, my tasty meal. Settle in and get digested, working your way through me. It’s what you asked for. Hope you’re not regretting it!” Callie was very far from regret, working her fingers in and out of herself rapidly, building ever closer to her secret bliss. If the ghost hadn’t guessed what she was up to by now, she saw no point in holding back. She moaned loudly as she edged herself. The ghost let out a yawn, but it was interrupted by a loud “burp!” “Oh, excuse me. Must’ve swallowed some air with you… how strange!” The burp was the last straw for Callie. Giving the ghost a satisfying belch really solidified her feeling of being a good meal, and the stomach suddenly constricted her even more tightly. She reached her peak, and let out an uncontrolled, loud scream as she finished herself off. The scream carried to the ears of the ghost, who smiled contentedly at the sound, believing she had finally inspired something like true fear in the human. Perhaps she was claustrophobic? Whatever. She was satisfied. The ghost and Callie both drifted off to sleep.



 



 


Many hours later, Callie awoke to find herself encased in a very tight tube. She had no idea how long she had been asleep, only that she had drifted off after perhaps the most risqué orgasm she had ever had. She wriggled around to test her surroundings. The guts were stretched to maximum elasticity just to permit her body. There was no more give. She was stuck, her arms pinned to her sides, sliding along feet-first through the ghost’s bowels.


The ghost, too, had awoken. She had felt a strange pressure building up in her abdomen and realized that it was almost time to let the human girl out. However, as the human once again became active, the ghost experienced another, stranger sensation. The feeling of the girl wriggling in her colon made the ghost shiver and chew on her lip. She had enjoyed all of the sensations of ‘digesting’ the unfortunate girl so far, but this was different. It was more intense. The ghost took a while to realize what it was. It was a feeling she had not experienced since becoming a specter. She was physically aroused.


“Oh my…” the ghost whispered. “This was certainly unexpected.” She wondered if the human would notice if she… well, why should she care what the girl thought? She was serving as a meal. The ghost pressed on her lower belly and felt the girl’s struggles carefully. She was almost through. The ghost clenched her cheeks, squeezing the girl. She was rewarded with some fantastic squirms. The ghost gasped and repeated the exercise. Each time she squeezed her captive she was met with delightful sensations of the struggle within. She didn’t even have to touch herself to experience pleasure. The human inside her was doing incredible things all on her own.


Callie was perplexed at first by the way her environment was responding to her struggles, but eventually she realized that it was deliberate, and that she must be very close to the ‘exit.’ She didn’t understand why the ghost was treating her to the rectal massage until she heard the faint, ghostly, ‘moan.’


“Oh… my… god…” Callie said. She realized that the ghost was enjoying herself very deeply. This made her blush. Sure, she had gotten herself off in the ghost girl’s stomach, but that had been a clandestine operation. The ghost surely knew that Callie would realize her game, right? So that just meant that she didn’t care. “This is so sexy.” Callie began to wriggle more enthusiastically for her ghost host. She wanted to make sure she was as pleasurable a guest as she could be. She managed to slide her right hand back under her panties and got her left hand up to her breasts, fondling and rubbing herself as she squirmed for the giant spirit.


The ghost cried out, relishing in the squirms from within. She placed her hands on the ground beside her and lifted her hips into the air, her back arching on the stairs. The spasming inside her ass grew so strong that she accidentally applied some pressure, squeezing the girl’s legs out of her anus. The feeling of them sliding through was unexpectedly satisfying, and she moaned deeply as she began to climax, squeezing the girl out the rest of the way.


Callie landed in a puddle of ectoplasm wearing nothing but her underwear. She gasped at the view of the giant ass and dripping crotch hovering above her as it was quickly brought down on top of her. She wasn’t squashed into nothing, however, as the ghost never settled with her true ‘weight,’ capable of floating anyway. But the ghost had sat upon Callie in a panic when she realized that it would be obvious what she had been up to. She felt the poor girl’s helpless struggles under her left cheek, and sighed. There would be no way around it. She rolled over and let the human free. Callie gasped for air. Being flattened under the giant ass cheek at the very moment of her own orgasm. She had finished while suffocating, and nearly passed out from the pressure and unexpectedly erotic asphyxiation due to being weighed upon by the huge, smooth ass. Now freed, she took in deep lung-fills of air to make up for the frighteningly stimulating conclusion to her erotic journey. She lied there breathing heavily while the ghost leaned down and studied the exhausted girl. The ghost’s eyes grew wide as she realized the human was now naked, save for her underwear, and that her right hand was inside them, touching herself. The ghost chewed on her lip.


“You too?”


“Uh-huh.”


“Were you ever scared?”


“Uh-uh.” The ghost sighed.


“So those screams in my belly?”


“M-m-m, yup.” The ghost shook her head.


“Oh well. Looks like there’s more use to you humans than fear.” She shrunk back down to her normal size slowly and sat on the bottom step next to Callie. Callie struggled to sit up and leaned on the ghost’s shoulder.


“And I’ll be sure never to think ‘little’ of a ghost again,” she said with exasperation. I think you’re my new favorite. The ghost chuckled.


“Emily.”


“Callie, nice to meet you.”


“Nice to eat you,” Emily said with a smile. “Come back any time.”


“You going to do that again?”


“Who knows? Maybe I’ll try and think of another way to frighten you. But, if all else fails, at least I know we’ll both have fun…”


“That much seems certain. Deal. I’ll come back and you can try your best. But yeah… if you can’t scare me, feel free to eat me. That was wild.”


“Thrilling?” Emily asked.  


“Thrilling and chilling.”


“I can settle for that. I look forward to it. Just don’t get killed chasing other monsters.”


“Why do you say that?”


“I think you taste better alive.” Callie shivered.


“Well… are you constrained to haunting this place?” Emily looked around.


“No. It was just available and suitably creepy.”


“Well then, would you consider, maybe… haunting me?”


“What?” Emily asked, visibly flustered.


“Well, I’m available and suitably creepy… and you’ll be fun to have around.” Emily considered this.


“I’ve never thought about haunting a person.”


“Well, I’m inviting you to do so. I might not be as grand as this mansion, but I’m not too shabby.”


“Guess that wouldn’t be so bad…”


“Plus, assuming growing isn’t your only trick, I’d love to return the favor,” Callie said seductively. This time, it was Emily’s turn to shiver. “You know, unless you’re scared…” Emily’s eyes grew narrow, and she glared daggers at Callie who was playfully licking her lips.


 


The End

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the first spooky short!! Please let me know what you thought in a review! And I'm somewhat open for suggestions as to other Halloween shorts I can write this month, so feel free to let me know if you have any ideas!! If it's something you think I'd be into based on my other writing, send it my way! 

Happy Spooky Season! 

Two: The Caught-in-Candy Conundrum by Xiao-renzhe
Author's Notes:

A somewhat darker tale than my usual, so reader's be warned! Watch what happens when Ashton eats a mysterious Halloween treat and then struggles not to become one! 

Inspired by Asta on Discord. 

Enjoy another dark and spooky installment! 

Two: The Caught-in-Candy Conundrum


Ashton finally finished putting the last touches on his Halloween porch decorations. He had gone all out this year, decking out his front lawn with dozens of cliché props from the witch crashed into his tree to mannequin zombies crawling out of a row of cardboard graves. He was even in costume, having donned a scarecrow getup that nearly matched the actual scarecrows he had arranged on his porch bench. He planned to place the bowl in the lap of one of the dummies and sit between them, blending in, that way, he could get a few good scares in while unsuspecting kids wandered up to him unawares.


Satisfied with all of his work, he went inside and retrieved the candy bowl and the bags of chocolates he had bought. He always handed out mini Hershey bars, electing to steer clear of anything too fancy or controversial. Everybody always smiled when they got chocolate. He dumped two bags worth of bars into the massive bowl and noticed that one of them looked a little peculiar in that it wasn’t wrapped like the rest of them. It was covered in unmarked, golden foil instead of the typical brown, branded plastic.


“Huh,” Ashton said. “Must’ve been a sorting mistake at the factory. This doesn’t even feel like a Hershey bar.” He removed it from the bunch and held it in his mouth while holding the bowl in one hand and getting the door with the other. He made his way back outside, closed his front door, and, setting the bowl down in the lap of the scarecrow to his right, he assumed his position and got comfortable, trying to look natural.


He waited while signs of the first trick-or-treaters finally began to trickle by. Even with his porch light on and all of the decorations about, the first couple clusters of children actually passed him by. ‘Maybe I look too inconspicuous,’ he contemplated, but finally, a couple of kids accompanied by their parents turned onto his walkway. The parents spotted him immediately and began to grin at the setup. The children weren’t quite so sharp-eyed.


“Where’s the owner?” A little boy dressed up like Spider-Man asked.


“Can we just grab a piece from the bowl,” a little girl dressed up like Elsa from Frozen chimed in.


“Go on ahead,” their mother replied. “Just be sure only to grab one piece each!” The kids casually approached the scarecrow with the bowl in its lap. As soon as their little hands reached within, however, Ashton sprung into action.


“Baaaaah!” He shouted menacingly. The children shrieked with shock and terror, bolting back. The little girl ran behind her parents. The little superhero fell on his butt and screamed with the fear of god. Ashton began to laugh.


“It’s okay, honey! It’s just the man who lives here,” the mom said. The little boy, feeling foolish, got up and rubbed his eyes.


“I wasn’t scared!” He said. Ashton continued to chuckle.


“Oh? I bet you weren’t. Here, take an extra Hershey bar for being so brave, and one for your sister, too.”


“Thank you, sir. Good setup,” the woman said to Ashton.


“Thank you, miss. And happy Halloween! Be safe out there!”


As the hour went by, Ashton managed to frighten a few more kids, though he got tired of doing it, eventually electing to sit forward on the bench with the bowl between his legs, making himself look much more obviously alive. There weren’t many more trick-or-treaters about, and his supply of chocolate was low. He passed the time by idly munching on chocolates himself. Suddenly, he remembered that lone, oddly wrapped chocolate from before. He had dropped it when he first got outside, and it had slipped underneath the scarecrow to his left. He fished it out and brushed some loose straw off of it, appraising it again. ‘Can’t hurt,’ he thought with a shrug, and he quickly unwrapped it. He finished it in a few bites. Didn’t taste any different from the rest of the milk chocolate. He crumbled the wrapper up and tossed it into the plant pot next to his bench, quickly forgetting about the oddity.


He handed out a couple more candies to the last-minute stragglers and was about to head inside when he suddenly felt very strange and lightheaded. He attempted to stand, but lost his balance, stumbling forward and losing his footing completely. He fell blindly, throwing his hands up to protect his face, but when he expected to hit the ground, he just kept falling. He braced himself for the worst in his disorientation, but when he finally did make impact with the ground, his fall was broken by what initially reminded him of one of those plastic ball-pits he’d played in as a kid.


It was a relatively painless landing. Not only did he land in a bunch of crisp, plastic-like objects, but he just didn’t hit the ground with the amount of force he’d have expected to after falling for so long. Ashton shook his head and attempted to assess his surroundings. He was submerged what appeared to be about a foot deep in a bunch of… realization dawned on him. ‘These are the mini Hershey bars… what the hell?’ He struggled to the surface and poked his head out of the pile of what he now knew to be candies. Looking around, everything appeared to be in order; everything except for him. He was tiny! He had somehow shrunken, and in the process, dropped the bowl of chocolates to the ground, and then landed in it!


“Okay, well this is freaky.” He said. He tried not to panic. So, he was small. That was fine. He’d figure that out. It would do him no good to lose his head. People in cartoons and movies got shrunken all the time, right? And it usually turned out okay. He realized that there was a distinct difference between cartoons and real life, but if a man could suddenly shrink and fall in a candy bowl, he wasn’t so sure. A cool gust of wind blew by and made him shiver in the late October air. He ducked back down into the candies, silently wishing that whatever magic had caused this also applied to clothing.


A moment later, he heard the sound of a child squealing with joy. He poked his head back above the chocolates to see that his neighbor, a single mother named Jamie, and her daughter were just arriving back from their own rounds of trick-or-treating. He watched them as they were about to turn into their own walkway, but then, the little girl, Becka, cried out.


“One more house, mom? Please?”


“Okay, honey. It looks like Ashton is still set up,” Jamie said, glancing at the two scarecrows perched on the bench. Ashton had told his neighbor of his scare-tactic earlier, so when she saw two scarecrows at a distant glance, she’d mistakenly assumed he was one of them.


“This could be my chance to get saved!” Ashton said aloud. But his heart sank, and he began to panic as Jamie hung back while her daughter ran up to his porch. “Shit,” he cursed quietly. He didn’t want a kid to see his shame. He burrowed back down into the chocolates to hide.


“Trick or treat!” He heard Becky shout happily. She waited a few seconds, used to Ashton’s antics, and when neither of the scarecrows jumped to life, she grew restless and uncertain. “Mommy, where’s Ashton?” Jamie walked up behind her daughter and inspected the scene. She deduced that the two scarecrows on the bench were, in fact, simply straw and flannels, and there appeared to be a ‘disassembled third’ strewn about on the ground.


“Huh. He must’ve gone inside,” she said with an air of slight disappointment. She had been looking forward to seeing her neighbor. She was always amused with his antics, and he was pretty easy on the eyes. His unwitting charm always gave her butterflies.


“Can I still take some chocolates?” Becky asked pleadingly.


“Sure, honey. Grab a few. We’re the last people out anyway.”


“Yay!” Becky exclaimed, digging into the pile of Hershey’s with both hands.


‘Shit! Greedy kid!’ Ashton thought as his little nest of chocolates was hoisted up in a big clump and he was caught along for the ride. Becky dumped her spoils unceremoniously into her bag of candy and spun it around as she skipped along to rejoin her mother. ‘Hell. Okay. Stay calm. Maybe this will work out to your advantage,’ Ashton thought to himself.


In a few minutes, they were all within his neighbor’s house. He was jolted violently as Becky dropped her bag of goodies to the ground.


“Can I eat some now?” She asked excitedly.


“You can pick out five pieces. Then, the rest is coming with mommy, and you can pick out some more tomorrow.” Ashton chuckled. He knew that Jamie ran a tight ship, but he’d never taken her as one of the dreaded Halloween candy confiscators. His parents had always charged him the loathsome ‘candy tithe,’ relieving him of some of the best candies, but they’d always let him have free reign of the rest and he’d stuff himself silly till he was sick. He realized that her method was probably better parenting, but still. At least that might mean Jamie would discover him instead of Becky. He hurried to burrow to the bottom of the bag so as not to he noticed when Becky picked her measly five pieces.


In a minute flat, Becky had selected five items of sugary goodness that would be her sole winnings for the evening and surrendered the bag to her mother.


“Okay, you enjoy those. I’m just going to put these away for now,” Jamie said. Now was Ashton’s chance. He scrambled back to the surface to get Jaime’s attention, but to his horror, the second his head broke the surface, he realized he had been far too slow. He was greeted with a split-second view of her lovely face framed in sandy blonde hair before the loud noice of wood-against-wood resounded deafeningly, and he was ensconced in total darkness. It only took him a moment to realize what had happened. He was shut in a dresser drawer.


“Well… fuck,” he muttered.



 



 


It had been many hours since Ashton had been shut up in his drawer-prison. He had initially spent his time looking for a way out, but the darkness combined with his meager size had made him abandon the endeavor, though in the process, he had discovered with a certain degree of humor just what drawer it was inside which he was trapped. He laughed at himself. Here he was, naked, perhaps two inches tall, and stuck with a bag of candies in his milf-neighbor’s underwear drawer. In other circumstances, this might have been kinky, albeit in a hormonal, teenaged ‘American Pie’ sort of manner— with the added twist of his tiny size.


He managed to peel back the wrapper of one of his own Hershey bars and munched on it idly, as he hadn’t eaten much since lunch. He wondered how long he would be stuck in there. ‘Surely Jamie will need to get in here for fresh underwear in the morning, if not after her shower before bed?’ Ashton reasoned. ‘Or… at least tomorrow night when Becky demands more candy.’ Ashton hoped it wouldn’t be too long. He eventually dozed off in the candy pile as he kept waiting and nothing happened.



 



 


Jamie had gotten her daughter off to bed within an hour of arriving home from trick-or-treating. She had then hastily changed into her own, risqué costume, a sexy witch affair. She welcomed the babysitter, and then went out with some of her friends to the bar. It wasn’t every year Halloween occurred on a Saturday, and she was very eager to capitalize on the opportunity. Jamie didn’t get out much. Being a single, working mother claimed the vast majority of her time, so she didn’t feel bad when she occasionally treated herself with a night out with her girls.


After a good night of much drinking, much laughter, more drinking, and just a little more laughing while drinking, she bid her friends ‘fare well,’ and caught herself an Uber home. She got in at just about one in the morning. Her babysitter had fallen asleep on the couch watching television. She woke her up, paid her a hundred bucks due to a combination of drunken generosity and miscounting twenties, and sent her home. She only lived down the road, so she wasn’t too worried about the teen. Then, Jamie’s brain was suddenly focused on one thing alone. ‘Gonna get me some of that fucking candy!’ She thought. She smiled giddily at the idea of stuffing her drunk face with a few of those extra chocolates her daughter had so greedily snatched from her neighbor, Ashton. As she stumbled down the hallway, her drunken mind turned to her neighbor.


“Cute little hunk… ‘hic!’ Ashton… always… fuckin… looking so hot doin ‘hic!’ yard work!” Jaime slurred through hiccups as she barged through her bedroom door. Truthfully, she had a guilty crush on the young man, but understood that someone his age probably wasn’t interested in a single mother nearly ten years his senior. He’d want to settle down with some ‘younger girl’ and start his own family. So, she had never expressed her interest in him. But drunk Jamie was of a different mind. She was tired, hungry, lonely, and horny. This was a frustrating combination, as it had no single solution. If she’d seen Ashton on her way up her walkway, she probably would have said something to embarrass herself.


Jaime flopped on her bed and began fussing with her clothing. The task was always complicated by a few too many cocktails. She was halfway through with sliding off her pants before she remembered her shoes. Eventually, she was down to her bra and underwear, and remembered the candy.


“Oh, yeah,” she said with a somewhat overly enthusiastic flare. “Momma wants to collect her candy tithe.” She attempted to step towards the dresser but learned that she had not actually freed herself of her pants all the way. She stumbled and fell like a log to the floor. She lied there giggling at herself for a moment. At least drunk-falling usually didn’t hurt. She squirmed out of her pants the rest of the way, and crawled over to the dresser, using it to assist with righting herself, climbing up it to stand. She was thankful that she had left the bar when she did. Those last few rapid-fire shots of ‘one-fifty-fun’ were catching up with her fast and making her lose her sense of short-term memory and her surroundings.



 



 


Ashton was startled awake by a sudden and violent ‘thud!’ He gasped and sat up sharply.


“What the hell?” He cried. It took him a moment to remember where it was he had fallen asleep. As soon as he pieced it back together, the whole dresser began to shake, and he could hear muffled giggling. Before he could make sense of it. His drawer was being jostled open clumsily, and he fell backwards into the pile of candy. Once everything settled, Ashton looked back up to see the very obviously inebriated face of his neighbor, Jamie, smiling sluggishly in the faint light of the bedroom. Her eyelids were heavy, and her stance was wobbly.


“Oh, man. She’s tied one too many on.” Ashton said. She wasn’t a frequent drinker, he knew, and had no idea how to pace herself anymore. He’d had to help her friends carry her inside on a couple of occasions over the two years they’d lived next to each other. Then, he’d considered it silly, and almost charming. Now, he considered her intoxicated state rather intimidating. He shrunk back from her, but he was too slow.


“Gimmie those ‘hic’ fucking chocolates!” She mumbled, reaching into the drawer with both hands. She gathered a handful of four or five Hershey’s, along with several other random hard candies, a dum-dum lollipop, and a very disoriented Ashton. She took the candies and the flabbergasted tiny man back to her bed and flopped into it roughly. Ashton was bounced hard against her bare belly and slipped out of the pile, flopping onto the mattress next to her midriff. She then let go of the rest of the candy, and the cascade of sweets rained down upon Ashton, knocking him over and pinning him down.


Jaime took the first little Hershey bar and unwrapped it hastily, shoving it into her mouth. ‘Just what the doctor ordered,’ she thought. She’d had many drinks and no dinner. She finished with the chocolate in seconds and quickly snatched up another. Ashton, meanwhile, was struggling to free himself from the oppressive pile. He finally managed to push a heavy chocolate bar off of him just in time to see Jamie’s messy, saliva and chocolate covered fingers coming for him. Before he could do anything to resist, he was grabbed, hoisted swiftly into the air, and held a few inches in front of Jamie’s hazy eyes for inspection.


Her head wobbled unsteadily as she attempted to make sense of what she was seeing. One of her candies looked like a little man. She squinted to focus her blurry vision, but was unable to steady the image as the spins had begun to set in. Somewhere in the back of her booze-addled brain, the image of her sexy, young neighbor, Ashton, manifested, and she was suddenly taken by two clashing urges that were struggling to find a way to reconcile with one another. She let out a low, sultry laugh.


Ashton stared back at his neighbor with trepidation. He looked around and noticed that she was stripped down to her undergarments and breathing heavily. He briefly took note that she was in marvelous shape and tried to ignore the fact that he was more naked than she was. He looked back at her face. Her eyes were fluttering as she blinked back sleepiness and attempted to focus her weary eyes on him, but it looked more like she was staring past him than at him, her pupils never really fixating on him properly. She began to laugh in a way that unsettled him. He cleared his throat to speak, but all that came out was a brief ‘yelp,’ as he was brought suddenly and roughly forward.


Jamie was no longer processing anything she was doing, essentially acting unconsciously with only occasional, fleeting flashes of lucidity. The last thing her mind had registered was that she was eating candy when suddenly she had started thinking of her neighbor and became overwhelmed with arousal. The two modes of thought merged into one and she began acting on sheer, physical impulse, taking out her desires on the strange candy in her hand. She brought it to her lips and licked it sloppily, covering it in a mixture of saliva and chocolate which still thickly coated the inside of her mouth and tongue. Confusedly, the object in her hand began to taste like the source of the chocolaty flavor, and she licked it more enthusiastically.


Ashton was assaulted by Jamie’s tongue with such surprising force that his face was completely coated in her thick, sticky, chocolaty saliva before he could even effectively cry out. His mouth was filled with a glob of it and he began to choke and sputter, fighting just to breathe. He tried to fight back with his hands, but he was helpless to resist the onslaught of her voracious affection. He managed to clear some of it from his eyes just in time to see her open mouth taking up his entire field of vision. Her long, sugar-stained tongue stretching out below as the pitch blackness of her throat came rushing forth. Time slowed down in that instant, and the view of her teeth, lips, and the very faint outline of her uvula were etched into his desperate mind. He managed a shout of terror that rang out for a fraction of a second before Jamie’s lips closed around his waist and her middle and index fingers that she used to slide him further into the back of her mouth, smushing him harshly against her slick tongue until he was entirely inside.


Jamie’s eyelids had slid shut, her mind blanking. She was barely conscious as she almost automatically sucked on this particularly delicious candy. In fact, she really couldn’t taste much, the fog in her brain making everything run together. But she thought it was delicious, and she was physically relishing it in the same way that, in a half-dream, she was relishing the idea of fucking her neighbor. She just couldn’t take her mind off him. He was dominating her drunken, fugue-state brain. As she slid the candy towards the back of her throat and retracted her fingers from her mouth, leaving a string of sticky saliva connecting them to her lips, she was already reaching for another piece of candy. She swished this one around a bit, savoring it. It was of a most delightful texture… not a hard candy, but not a gummy… soft yet sturdy…


Ashton coughed and cried out repeatedly as he was tossed and tasted by his neighbor’s cruel mouth muscle. He thought the battering bombardment would never end. How could she have been so dense as to stuff him inside her mouth? He knew the worst was yet to come, however, unless he managed to fight his way out. He did everything he could to resist the irresistible, win the impossible, delay the inevitable. Ashton managed to turn himself around and squirm back to the threshold of Jamie’s lips. Her teeth were parted, so he squeezed a single hand through their soft seal and splayed his fingers out, desperately reaching for anything.


Jamie!” He screamed. Everything ceased to move. Had he done it? Had he gotten her attention?


Jamie paused in her act of savoring. Her eyes opened. She thought she heard her name. She felt the candy protruding from her lips. Quickly, she slurped it back inside and gulped it down, a sigh escaping from her now-cleared throat after the lump passed down and out of sight. If her mind ever came close to making the connection, it was in that moment, when her ears detected another faint cry growing distant inside her own head at the instant of swallowing. A strange possibility briefly occurred to Jamie. But it was too strange to process, and she wouldn’t remember it in the morning. She began eating another piece of chocolate, then another, and another. Her hands searched for more, but she found only hard candies. She popped one into her mouth and began to suck on it while her hands seemed to remember her arousal, and they slid down the skin of her body, setting to work.


“Oh, Ash-h-h-h-ton,” she moaned, subconsciously preoccupied with the mere idea of her neighbor as she began to touch herself, blissfully unaware of just how close to reality her desire to have him ‘penetrate her’ actually was. Her voice managed to permeate through the boundary of her own skin, flesh, and sloshing fluids, reaching the ears of a man almost too bewildered to comprehend them. Ashton’s mind had drawn a total blank as everything around him had turned into complete chaos. He went from feeling a fleeting glimmer of hope to feeling things he couldn’t have imagined. For a moment, he had believed he was simply being tossed around inside Jamie’s mouth again, but as he felt silky smooth and slimy flesh continue to race past him while his heart leapt into his throat, a more dire realization of his newfound circumstances finally registered where shock had previously prohibited clear thoughts.


Now settling inside the thick, almost acridly sweet-smelling puddle of chocolate muck mixed with the sterile scent of booze, Ashton was sloshed and swirled around, colliding gently with both the front and back walls of the actively undulating stomach while its owner seemed to be rocking back and forth in a steady rhythm. As he tried to get a mental grip while his ears were assaulted by the mixed sounds of gurgling, thumping, and roaring, Ashton realized that, over the cacophony of natural bodily noises, he faintly heard his own name. This brought him back to reality. He was trapped inside a belly; Jamie’s belly. He had to do something about that. He couldn’t very well just accept his fate while being digested among a bunch of candy, could he? He struggled to stay close to the front wall of her stomach and began to bang on it with his fists, pressing against her folds with his feet. He would get her attention if it was the last thing he did, even if he had to keep up the effort all night! But his skin just beginning to tingle made him worry that time was not on his side, and the levels of sugary muck around him began to rise as a seemingly endless stream of candy continued to join the celebration.


Ten minutes, a half-dozen hard candies, a lollipop, and a head-spinning orgasm later, Jamie fell fast asleep to a slight, pleasant tingling sensation from within, like butterflies in her candy-filled stomach.


The End

End Notes:

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you all enjoyed! I decided to branch out into some tags beyond my usual preference with this one. Let me know how I did, and please feel free to make any suggestions regarding either this short story or future ones in the form of a review!

Feedback is the life-blood of creative energy! 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9748