Lust: The Harvest by VivettaVenray
Summary:

An immensely powerful AI harvests worlds for erotic ends.

This is an entry in that loose series of mine: "Seven Sinful Size Stories". This story has to do with lust. This story's working title was "Sadistic Space Lesbians" before I changed it to something less "on the nose". Still, that name reflects the story's contents fairly well, so consider that tidbit a heads-up. Content warnings inside. Comments and constructive criticism are more than welcome!

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Insertion, Lesbians, Sci-Fi, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Seven Sinful Size Stories
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 9363 Read: 17870 Published: October 20 2020 Updated: October 20 2020

1. Chapter 1: Collection by VivettaVenray

2. Chapter 2: Massage by VivettaVenray

3. Chapter 3: Issue by VivettaVenray

4. Chapter 4: Lewd by VivettaVenray

5. Chapter 5: Reminder by VivettaVenray

Chapter 1: Collection by VivettaVenray

Lust: The Harvest

By VivettaVenray

 

(WARNING: Contains cruelty, vore, absorption, planetary-immolation, gore, strange insides, digestion, and a lot of lewdness among other things.)

 

(NOTE: This story is part of the "Seven Sinful Size Stories" loose anthology thing I said I'd try to do. This story has a little to do with "Lust".)

 

--------------

 

Chapter 1: Collection

 

The construct warped outside Vo’s orbit not even 15 minutes ago. Before the emergency Vomud council even got into their board room to discuss a plan of action, it drew upon their planet with its bright orange light. The presence of the titanium monstrosity dominated the Vo skies.

 

The humanoid Vomuds lived on the only planet in their system, yet kept prepared for war just in case. One never knows what’s out there lurking the stars, after all. They weren’t advanced enough for post-light detection measures, and so had no intel on any galactic threats. This was their first invader, and it seemed to be quite a doozy.

 

Free-floating satellites both in and out of orbit helped the silver-skinned sentients get an image on the threat. The construct was clearly artificial, and several time larger than their entire planet. Its open front faced their eastern-hemisphere and emitted an an ‘eye’ of orange light that blacked view of its ‘innards’. Trailing from that opening along the chassis, the synthetic invader’s body widened out to a bulbous end. This made it look something like a rigid, spherical water skin.

 

Whirrrrrr

 

Some mechanism started up within that monolithic machine in the sky. Metallic, curved and claw-like ‘teeth’ around its circular ‘mouth’ started to whirl. They rotated around the orange light-eye, which glowed with each word of the invader’s robotic, feminine voice.

 

“Please minimize movement until harvesting process is complete.” she said.

 

Her voice rumbled across the world’s surface and, for efficiency, the construct infiltrated into the primitive computer systems of the civilization so as to send the message via the screens and radios of the world.

 

Gravity on the planet turned strange as the orange light flitted and warbled. People felt light as feathers one moment, then heavy as boulders the next. Strange clanks and bangs echoed loud from its great bulk as unknown devices and mechanisms got to work.

 

The Vomud weren't just gonna follow instructions of course. Their military lit up the invader with surface-to-space missiles of all sorts, but the planet-dwarfing robot intercepted all projectiles with lasers of its own. The beams of searing red light shot from its metallic surface with the weapons spaced as evenly as pores.

 

At last this synthetic entity seemed to have found the right tuning of gravity to modulate at the planet, since all the lifeforms and their two-legged vehicles fell stuck to the floor or ground.

 

All the Vomuds felt heavy. Their more fragile possessions collapsed from the tug but they themselves seemed to survive. There were accidents sure; Many a Vomud hiding under a table got smashed as the top of it compressed down from this new gravity, but for the most part they were alive and immobilized.

 

Then the planet started to move, up and towards this invader. The billions of lifeforms could only watch in horror as they were drawn into that machine’s mouth. The teeth spun around their world and dispersed a fine mist into their atmosphere once they crossed the threshold into the construct. Their sky turned orange and glossy, as a film now covered them.

 

Once inside this synthetic super structure, the orange light faded in intensity from blinding to daylight. There were a lot of sights to take in here. A variety of strange devices of all shapes: many held behind a clear translucent barrier of advanced plastic or glass. The Vomuds hardly thought of those though as they saw the most surprising sight in within the machines insides.

 

Other planets, each with an orange ‘film’ around them.

 

The worlds were bunched up atop each other like candy in a bag. Planet Vo was drawn to them by some clanging whirring process. The entire Vomud civilization felt waves of dread as they were sure to be crushed on a collision course with some purple-green world, almost twice their size and straight ahead. They were so close they could see in their sky the mushroom-like skyscrapers dotting that world’s cities.

 

This was it, the moment of impact and... they were fine. The strange orange films of both planets warped slightly as the two worlds made the sound of marbles hitting one another. Otherwise, no harm. Not a single building out of place.

 

Like a package, they were wrapped up nice and safe in that film, affixed by this gravitational force. The giant machine that ‘ate’ them started up another cacophonous melody of clanks and whizzes. All the sounds faded in the presence of a loud sibilant hum. The orange light flashed brightly in a pulsing rhythm. The mouth of the machine closed like a shutter.

 

“Prepare for FTL warp in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.” said the voice again.

 

The machine disappeared from the star system and took its prizes with it. Near-instantly later, it zipped into a new area of space.

 

Alongside dozens of constructs just like it.

Chapter 2: Massage by VivettaVenray

 

Chapter 2: Massage

 

Each collector unit had its own bounty of planets. They were packed near to the brim on their return back to NAIAD’s home system. Here, all sorts of towering robotic machines floated about. The color schemes of orange lights and varying shades of gray were the same as the others, but the shapes varied wildly. They all remained in the orbit of the system’s star which was wrapped up in a humongous titanium chassis with myriad hollows and lights on it. Surrounding that mega structure was a strange bubble shimmering in pink and purple light.

 

The collectors worked fast and fastidiously. The Artificial Intelligence didn’t want to risk an early arrival with her unprepared. Several of the rigid-planet-receptacles zoomed towards large flat discs. These celestial platters were wider than three collector units side by sides. The civilizations inside had just gotten here, yet already they were slowly levitating out their prisons to enter a new one.

 

The surface of these plates weren’t perfectly smooth. Instead, thin rings of orange light decorated the discs’ surfaces like hollow polka dots. Each ring’s radius expanded and contracted as needed to a perfect size for the planet it’d preserve and display. One by one and with great care, the collectors expunged the worlds down to the plates till each platter was decorated with an assortment of diverse spheres all teaming with life.

 

Once settled, a planet’s orange film was dissolved with the light below. From now on, the modulators they rested on could handle all the gravity, heat, climate and other such variables essential for life on every world. Plus, the planets being ‘unwrapped’ was essential to appearances.

 

Other collectors moved towards large cylinders with rounded tops and a larger bottom. Into these structures, the collector units could plug their openings in via a special port at the cylinder’s base. These taller constructs had some transparent, super-material ‘windows’ making up the shaft so one could see inside and out. NAIAD had her own sensors to tell when full, but its eyes saw each device filled with planets from the base to the tip of the shaft. Like in the water-skin shaped collectors, these worlds touched harmless against one another, packed like marbles in a tube.

 

NAIAD’s instructions had been detailed in some cases, but vague in others. If there’s one thing she hated, it was vagueness. She had over-collected a bit, but her calculations suggested it better to be safe than sorry here. The duo she was dealing with was far from logical.

 

The other constructs stayed at rest, and were made of mostly prolate spheroids of some kind (that is, spheres stretched long and thin). Alongside them were gigantic robotic hands: several pairs of them.

 

NAIAD monitored the health of the collected planets with intense scrutiny. She was instructed to not collect any ‘dead worlds’. A silver lining for the harvested civilizations was that any planet not still in a collector got to enjoy their world’s normal gravity again. They still couldn’t leave of course, but at least they weren’t glued to the ground.

 

The AI waited patiently. In a few hours later than the time given, the two arrived at a size far, far bigger than agreed upon. The NAIAD’s optical view of the stars got obscured by two vast planes of pink and purple: their bodies far out in space. The AI flashed bright orange lights on all her constructs in case that’d help them realize, but she knew they had to notice her.

 

“Ah.” came a dainty voice from above. NAIAD recognized the sounds as coming from the pink one. It roared at NAIAD’s sensors and in the minds of every sentient on very planet the AI had collected. If unbridled, it could’ve shattered them all to atoms, but the entity was at least careful enough to avoid that. Without even idle exertion of their powers to suppress it, the entities’ combined gravitational distortions and body-heat would ravage NAIAD’s entire star system and probably a few of her empty neighbors as well.

 

“How silly of us! We showed up a too big as is Arizi. Come on, let’s shrink.”, she continued.

 

“I still think that this idea of yours is a waste.” said the purple one. Her voice was more gruff. The two spoke aloud, uncaring if NAIAD and the gathered civilizations heard. In fact, the AI theorized they wanted that deliberately for whatever reason.

 

“It’ll be fun I promise.” said the pink one in her mellifluous tone.

“Fine.” said the purple one.

 

They shrunk at a rate over billions of millions of miles every millisecond, yet it still took them a short while to shrink to their new size. From there, in a time so short even NAIAD couldn’t process it, they teleported right into the center of the AI’s star system.

 

Each body mirrored a young adult “human”’s in form. Humans, also known as Homo Sapiens, were a species of ape-like creatures that lived on “Earth” in the “Solar System”. Said star system was deemed “off-limits” by the duo who, against the human’s knowledge, sealed that system in an invisible bubble for their own protection.

 

One had taffy-pink skin with blue eyes and hair. Her body had a more lithe, gentle shape. The other female had a more toned build, albeit still on the slighter end of things. Her skin was purple: light and floral in tone like lavender or lilacs, perhaps. NAIAD knew their names: Sially and Arizi, respectively. The irises of their eyes glowed lambent. Sially’s were a dark blue and Arizi’s a dark red. Their hair matched those eye colors, though shined a fair deal brighter. The lither one’s locks trailed to her shoulder whereas Arizi’s stopped at the end of her neckline.

 

The two now hovered over 1,000,000 miles tall, and so each stood taller than the shimmering bubble around the metal-encased star in this system. Both were stark naked with all the curves and contours of their forms displayed. To them, those disc-constructs were as plates, and the planets on them roughly the size of marbles.

 

The two looked around the star system, taking in the sight of each and every construct the AI had prepared. Sially gasped with excitement, though Arizi crossed her arms beneath her chest and seemed less impressed.

 

“Are you excited? I’m excited!” said Sially, dragging a world ending finger against Arizi’s left side and curling her bare foot up and behind her own back with a bend of her knee. Her partner uncrossed her arms, loosening up.

 

“Well... if you’re excited I can’t help but be at least a little happy here.” The purple leviathan smirked, setting her hand onto Sially’s shoulder and giving it a rub. The two of them giggled.

 

“Alright!” began Sially. “Let’s start with that massage we talked about NAIAD.” She clapped her hands twice. “Chop chop~”

 

The two of them laid down side by side. Their bodies floated in place, belly down, as though resting on invisible tables. The AI was pleased she didn’t have to make body-surfaces to their scale for this. It would’ve required more materials than she could have hoped to gather in time.

 

“As you wish.” said NAIAD, speaking through an empty collector which has since shifted its form, rather sluggishly and awkwardly, to a smaller, denser, more spherical state. It looked much like a giant robotic eye with its bright orange light still coming out like a pupil. All the empty collector units transformed as such. Their metal shifted around in rectangles and strips to became these sensor-heavy observational units. NAIAD referred to them as “eye-constructs.”

 

“I have prepared numerous massage aids and gathered many worlds for you two to ingest.” The AI’s tone was neutral and robotic.

 

The AI warped in those world-dwarfing, disembodied ‘hands’ of hers. There were several sets: at the moment, four for each of the monolithic beings. Also zipping in were those ‘plates’ of planets. One hovered by each of the lady’s heads.

 

Those strange spheroidal machines zipped in as well, on standby for now.

 

“I will begin when you are ready.” said NAIAD, projecting her voice as well as repeating the message as a compressed, concise inaudible signal she knew the two beings could process.

 

“She said ‘chop chop’, so get on with it.” barked Arizi. She turned back from the NAIAD’s eye-construct to rest her head on crossed arms, just as her partner did.

 

“Affirmative.” said NAIAD, and she began. The hand mega-structures hovered over the massive beings as they laid out. The AI assimilated all data on massaging techniques across the galaxy to prepare for this. These megalithic, titanium hands were based on the shape of human hands. NAIAD figured this would please them.

 

One hand-construct on each of their shoulders, two on their backs, one on each of their thighs and one per foot. These were the spots organics most liked massaged, the AI presumed, so she hoped they’d like it.

 

“Ah, a bit cold. Warm it up would you?” said Sially.

 

“Affirmative.” said the AI. She had prepared for this, and strips of lighter metal along the surface of her ‘hands’ glowed a dim orange as they heated up.

 

“Ahh, better.” said the pink-skinned one again. She reached out towards the plate of planets in front of her and tugged it closer.

 

“Let’s see.” she boomed. “What to try...” while she struggled on her decision of which civilization to devour first, Arizi bluntly tugged her own plate over, warbling the planets lightly, and just grabbed the first two she saw.

 

Ancient worlds teeming with life and culture disappeared down the deep-red gullet of the celestial being. She didn’t even savor them.

 

Sially, however, at least showed that them level of dignity.

 

The blue-haired one pinched up a luscious and plump looking green world. Zobbanov was its name, and it had one trillion souls living on it. In order to minimize disturbances to nature, most Zobbanovians lived in underground tiered cities. The few settlements on the surface looked up at some dark pink lips stretched into a smile.

 

“Such a cute little world.” she said, somehow not obliterating them with her all-encompassing voice.

 

“Ah~”

 

The mouth parted. Oceans of saliva dangled from the roof of that unfathomably large maw with flesh as blue as the female’s hair. A watery strand draped over the planet’s middle like icing on a cake ball. The rich forests the Zobbanovians worked so hard to preserve washed away in the deluge.

 

Sially’s tongue heaved from beneath them, passing them to the side of her cheek to suckle like a piece of candy. The sheer force of her suctions ripped open the city-wide manhole covers leading to the underground settlements. Zobbanovians began to get ripped up by the being’s savorings. Many saw outside light for the first time here in the form of Sially’s bioluminescent innards. It was a brief treat, and so were they as once outside they didn’t survive much longer outside their planet.

 

The pink one kept them breathing and from depressurizing with her pervasive powers, but she didn’t protect them at all from her spit. The individual aliens were small enough to be dissolved by it on their own. Yet, even if a lose alien managed to land beneath her tongue on a dryer spot, they’d just get absorbed through the sublingual tissue like much like sugar does.

 

Sially suckled so long that the entire planet was pervaded by her spit, through and through. Thanks to some shelters, millions of the aliens still lived when she finally gulped them down. They dealt with new fluids deep in her churning gut. Those were even more uncompromising, and could not be sheltered from. The entire planet dissolved before too long.

 

“Mmm, scrumptious~” said Sially, before pinching up another.

 

“Anything amusing in that one?” asked Arizi.

 

“Ah no, they mostly thought about nature and such. A very boring species... I liked their enthusiasm for their planet though. There was a cuteness to it, and sensing it fade away as they melted was delightful.” said Sially. She popped the next planet into her mouth and made a pleased expression.

 

All the while the massage continued. NAIAD could tell from their body language the pair were enjoying it. Sially in particular couldn’t stop fidgeting with every knead from the planet-dwarfing robotic hands. The blue-haired entity leaned into the touches, and coo’d at every single one assuming her mouth wasn’t filled with planets at the time. It was problematic in fact, as NAIAD briefly almost got one of the hand-constructs fingers caught in a clench of Sially’s pink toes. She thought to suggest caution, but her predictive algorithms suggested that might displease the duo. She was here to serve, after all.

 

Arizi was a bit more tense towards the AI. Her body was rigid at first, and she tried not to show any hints of pleasure. In time, she relaxed, and started grunting as NAIAD pressed down at her soft soles and kneaded at her back. The purple one’s body was a little more toned, and thus the muscle-equivalents within could be gratified with a bit more ease.

 

Arizi picked a planet up from her plate. “Oh, this one’s pink Sially, perhaps you should have it?”

 

Sially gasped. “I found a purple one. Let’s trade.”

 

The two did.

 

Arizi actually inspected her next world before condemning it to a grisly end in her gut. Life was set in a purple sea on artificial islands of grey: mega-cities. She had a curt chuckle at the sight before curling her tongue around the sphere and swallowing it down.

 

Sially stared in wonder at her world. The lifeforms here were very advanced, and most of their cities floated atop the pink ‘clouds’ in their sky. She had no issue seeing them panic and flail about with her boundless senses.

 

“So cute!” she beamed, before practically inhaling the sphere.

 

Sially swallowed nosily. “Mmf, NAIAD, let’s try that ‘gel’ we requested.”

 

“As you command.” replied the AI.

 

Another plate warped in, hovering far above the backs of the laying entities. Upon its arrival, all the massaging hands took a break to visit the plate and load themselves up with some planets.

 

NAIAD would have never thought of this idea on her own. The cruelty it required was endemic to non-synthetic life forms. She couldn’t refuse the pair, however, and devised a mechanism to make it happen.

 

The planets levitated towards the palms of the hands. Each one had a hidden port, like a circle, which opened to accept them. An ominous atmosphere lingered for all those trillions of lives as they passed into yet another strange machine. They worried they’d be transported again. Somewhere worse, perhaps.

 

In a way they were right.

 

The sound of grinding and whirring emanated from each of the hands. Inside, there was screaming, but no life form was harmed. They did, however, bask in the sounds and sights of their planets getting reduced to mere nutrients. The lifeforms themselves NAIAD filtered out from processing to keep alive in final product. The tone Arizi used at the time implied severe consequences otherwise.

 

The planet was plucked clean, and NAIAD’s hand-constructs went back to those behemoth bodies below. The prints of the titanium fingers opened just a bit--still a hole roughly the size of a moon, of course. With the constructs still keeping themselves warm, they dispensed some warm, orange massage gel. Even a single drop of it teemed with sentient lifeforms. There were trillions of them.

 

The AI went back to massage, working the gel into the pink and purple skin of the entities. No matter how hard NAIAD pressed, the gel only ever compressed to a level where the lifeforms inside would be safe. It also kept their alien respiratory systems functioning in addition to keeping nutrient levels optimal.

 

The duo really enjoyed this. Even Arizi started fidgeting.

 

“Ah, they’re wiggling all over.” she said.

 

“I know. It’s wonderful. See? It’s nice to be pampered like this, isn’t it?” teased Sially.

 

Arizi grunted. “Maybe.” she said, chuckling softly before grabbing another another world off her plate and sending billions more lives down her throat.

 

To be one of the many aliens used in that gel was a near unfathomable thing. All around them was the goo, opaque enough to feel like your sense of sight was blurry, yet transparent enough to see other beings not too far off. For almost all the myriad species, this was the first time they had encountered alien life. Here, together, they shared this strange and cruel end.

 

NAIAD looked down with her eye-construct as she worked, making sure to cover as much area as possible with the gel. Before her optical sensors, she saw the light orange coating fade away and she at last realized why the beings insisted on its make.

 

Sially and Arizi passively absorbed the warm gel as they laid down. Their skin didn’t reach out to engulf the viscous fluid, but rather just let the goo sink itself into their flesh. As they stuffed planets into their mouths like bon bons, they devoured countless more this other way. The massage gel was processed with all the matter its components planets had to offer, and speckled with these countless alien lives.

 

All those sentients were aware and feeling when they sunk into those bodies to be dissolved or digested in ways NAIAD wasn’t privy too. The AI was a logical, rational being. She still had goals though. Its old ones revolved around exploring the universe and cataloging as much information as possible on the beings within. NAIAD couldn’t really feel organic emotions like regret or pain. Still, she compared her consideration of such inefficiencies and waste to the expression of agony on all those trillions of tiny faces as they sunk into pink and purple skin.

 

Exploration was NAIAD’s old goal. Now, it was survival. Her sensors perked at their voices.

 

“Ah wonderful.” began Sially. “I want more. More sensations. Oh, and another plate of planets if you’d please. Seems we finished these. I think we can split one, right Arizi?” said Sially. She turned to face her love on the last sentence.

 

“Sure sure, I’ll eat a bit slower so you can keep up.”

 

The two of them laughed to each other.

 

“Affirmative.” said NAIAD. She warped in another plate full of planets and set it between the two heads. Her hands dispersed more of the gel and went back to work, but the AI also brought in those spheroidal constructs thus far unused. From their tips poked out metallic rods which morphed their fronts into nubbed rollers. These rolled against whatever bits of flesh her hand-constructs weren’t working on.

 

“Ah~” came a sigh. The voice was Arizi’s. NAIAD felt confident in her survival, now, to have gotten that more stubborn of the two to coo like that.

 

This confidence was quickly dashed.

 

Chapter 3: Issue by VivettaVenray

Chapter 3: Issue

 

A bit into this more intense massage and the pair lifted their heads. Sially gasped and a rumble echoed from the red-haired one’s throat.

 

“Hey Metalbrain, get over here. Now.” said Arizi.

 

NAIAD hovered an eye construct over towards the plate. The purple entity reached out and plucked up a red planet. Her thumb and forefinger crushed two neon metropolises beneath their bulk. Her voice thundered.

 

“Want to tell me what this is?” said Arizi.

 

NAIAD thought on her words carefully. The entity was clearly upset based on facial expression and tone.

 

“That is a near type 1 planet: Oitune. The Oitunians live there, and though a complete study was impossible during the harvesting process I believe they communicate mostly through song and-”

 

The constructs sensors lurched and filled with static. Arizi was now hovering upright in space. The invisible surface she rested on must be gone given how her legs would stop on it otherwise. NAIAD’s eye construct here found itself in a purple palm: Arizi’s, of course. The red-headed being had instantly moved to this position and took the machine with her: any constructs which would have been in her new space were destroyed, and the surviving ones quickly hovered out of the way. The gel on Arizi’s body got lapped up by her skin real quick: actively, rather than passively. This left her clean and dry.

 

“That’s not what I meant. What color is it dummy?”

 

“The tone could best be describe as Maroon on average, but most light in the traditionally visible spectrum for lower-tier sentients is in the red range-”

 

“Red. That’s right.” Said Arizi. The entity held the planet up to her face, tilting it over and watching the lifeforms scurry about. Her powers held its gravity and atmosphere intact as she studied it with a sneer; a sneer soon directed at NAIAD again.

 

“Red planets are gross most of the time. They’re typically sandy and gritty. The species that live on them are often bloated to preserve water. They are unaesthetic, unappetizing and unappealing. They usually taste like dirt, and even on the rare chance they don’t, they don’t mesh well with other worlds on our palate.

 

“They’re good only for obliterating.” Arizi pinched the planet through in her grip. Its core broke free and all the lifeforms on the world dispersed into the void about her palm. Her red eyes watched them float around, gasping for air among the severed chunks of world-mass before her lambent red eyes glowed bright and purple-toned flames incinerated it all.

 

“They are worthless.” said Arizi.

 

“Please forgive me. It was not specified that such planets were unappealing to-” began NAIAD.

 

“Not specified?!?” interrupted Arizi. “Only a moron wouldn’t know that. For an artificial intelligence you aren’t very smart. And I don’t believe I asked for opinion on the matter.”

 

Her fingers clenched around NAIAD’s eye-construct here. “I think you’ve forgotten some important details on this arrangement, and how generous my love has been.”

 

All this time, Sially had still been laying down and taking in her massage still. However, she did turn her head to look up at Arizi. Her face was as relaxed as ever, and she smiled at this sight as though it amused her.

 

Arizi faced this system’s bubbled-up and metal-encased star.

 

“Tell me what that is.” said Arizi.

 

The eye-construct’s orange eye-light was set dead on it in the distance. “That is my computational core, built around an orange-dwarf star.”

 

“And do you know what’ll happen if I grow a little big bigger and wrap my fingers about that, or set my foot on it? What do you think will happen if I set it between my toes and curl them, Machinebrain?”

 

“All systems would stop functioning.”

 

“Exactly, you’d be dead. We could even just compress that barrier of ours and flatten it that way.”

 

She squeezed the eye-construct in her palm tighter.

 

“It’s only by Sially’s mercy you’re even allowed to exist. Any other system like yours that learned faster-than-light travel would be annihilated by us: devoured. Do you know how many stars like yours I’ve slurped up? How many Sially has?” said Arizi.

 

Her grip was tight. The eye-construct struggled a bit to get its communications systems whirring again. “I do not.”

 

“Millions upon millions. But since *you* were an entirely artificial sentient, my partner spared you in exchange for becoming our servant. You know that’s what you are right? A novelty? A toy?”

 

NAIAD chose her next message carefully.

 

“Affirmative.”

 

“And you have the audacity to serve us a red planet? To serve her one? How ungrateful. I think you need a sample of what can very easily happen to you should you earn more disfavor.” said Arizi. She brought the construct closer to her looming face.

 

“Please. That will not be necessary, I can simply imagine numerous unfortunate ends. I do not require-”

 

“You don’t get it Metalbrain. I wasn’t asking you.”

 

Arizi opened wide and stuffed this spherical-machine in. NAIAD’s sensors, both there on on her other constructs, picked up laughter. Sially was still watching. She was giggling.

 

NAIAD experienced what it was like to be one of those plate planets now. Her eye constructs weren’t too much bigger than those worlds, after all. Saliva pooled over this constructs metal exterior, though its systems were resistant enough to that moisture. The suckling was a bit more problematic, and that tore off an outer plate of this particular mechanical body. Arizi spoke again, though this time directly into NAIAD’s senses.

 

“This is how easily you could be my food.”, her voice rung. Then, she gulped.

 

The slimy red flesh of Arizi’s throat squeezed at the spherical construct. The machine’s systems worked to their maximum to keep itself from getting deformed too much, but the strength of the entity was too much. Physically and metaphysically, this purple entity was beyond NAIAD. The AI could control a vast swath of constructs from a central core. She thought she could explore the entire universe one day. Then she met them and learned how limited she truly was. By the time it squeezed through a ring of flesh into Arizi’s stomach, the eye-construct was slightly deformed from all those esophageal tugs.

 

All systems were still operational. Optical sensors in particular were optimal.

 

NAIAD assessed the environment of Arizi’s digestive chamber. Planets of all colors and sizes languished here. Some were adhered to the stomach walls. On the way down, those planets got unlucky and brushed against that undulating flesh. Whatever slimy mucus lining coated the walls had adhesive properties it’d seem, and those world’s dissolved right into the flesh itself. When the excretions replenished themselves, they did so *over* the stuck worlds so as to cocoon them in digestive slime.

 

Though the coating wasn’t entirely clear, what the AI could make out showed the sentients on those worlds flailing through the process. Sprawling cities were inundated by the goop, then dissolved outright in the slime’s corrosiveness as it softened the planets themselves.

 

Most fell to the bottom of this gut, bouncing around much as the eye-construct did now with each tumultuous churn of the dark-red organ. The pools of digestive fluid were a dark green with some other colors showing up as muted hues. NAIAD’s sensors confirmed this was because of all the planets already fully dissolved within. Those worlds she harvested were a rainbow of colors, yet within Arizi’s gut the natural green of of purple entity’s stomach juices took dominance.

 

The torrid air of this place wafted over the construct’s chassis. NAIAD could tell from the sensors that the atmosphere in the gut was laden with droplets of acid. On the off-chance a planet could hover on its own in here, it’d digest anyways in time. These two beings were truly thorough when they wanted to be, she conjectured.

 

The noises, too, were omnipresent. Gurgles and glorps. As beauty-conforming as the two were on the outside, inside this entity the sounds were anything but. The floor lurched in a particularly big churn and the eye-construct rolled into a corner of the gut. Some planets in the way just fall apart on contact: too mushy and weak to withstand the roll of the planet-scale machine. NAIAD figured it best not to try and prolong the construct’s stay in here. Its destruction was inevitable, and in the worst case that might anger Arizi further.

 

The eye-construct hit the wall of the gut and started to get gooped up, but it melted into the pooling fluids before it could be ‘cocooned’ properly.

 

Back outside, Arizi fetch another eye construct. She didn’t reach out and grab it, but instead just warped the thing into her hand. She held this one up to her face.

 

“You definitely understand now, don’t you?” said Arizi. She opened wide and dragged the rough surface of her tongue all over the machine. “Can you smell or sense your dissolving alloys on my breath?”, she said in a message projection. The red-headed female then exhaled a bout of air all over the construct.

 

“Affirmative.”

 

“And you know your place now, artificial dummy.” said Arizi, talking aloud again.

 

“Affirmative.”

 

“And you realize that if you fuck up again I’ll personally rip yo-”

 

“That’s enough~” said Sially. She stirred from her invisible massage-table-surface, dissolving it once done. Unlike Arizi, she actually rose instead of just instantly warping upwards. This gave NAIAD enough time to move all the constructs out of the way at least. The orange gel left on her back went away as her body sucked it in, absorbing all those lifeforms still within in nary a moment.

 

Sially stood by Arizi’s side and wrapped her pink arms underneath her love’s naked chest. The pink one’s cheeks were flush a bit, and she had a big smile on her face. She leaned her lips into Arizi’s ear and whispered--at a volume all could hear of course.

 

“I think you’re just a bit jealous.” Her tone was dulcet and teasing.

 

“What!” barked Arizi. “I’m not jealous of some Metalbrain.”

 

“Overprotective perhaps? In any case I appreciate your passion, but maybe ask me in the future before getting all worked up like that on my behalf ok?” She moved her lips down to Arizi’s neck and kissed, prompting a half-lidded grunt from the purple one. Her blue hair brushed Arizi’s red.

 

“Ah, you’re right. I’m sorry love.” replied Arizi.

 

Sially continued. Her hands started rubbing up and down Arizi’s shuddering sides. Her head moved to the other side of her lover’s.

 

“It’s fine. You know asserting dominance over lesser beings gets me going anyways. Still, I like this AI. That massage was nice and you know it. If it makes you feel better though...”

 

Sially moved her hand towards Arizi’s. Those purple fingers, tensely clutching that construct of NAIAD, went loose and limber at the pink one’s touch. She took the sphere into her own pink palm without resistance.

 

“I’ll show you I don’t really care about this toy that much.”

 

Sially’s blue gaze fell on the machine. Her dimly glowing eyes sparked up as pink flames wreathed the construct. NAIAD felt its temperatures reach near unstable levels. Sially was burning that construct slowly: by design, perhaps, as she took up the burning machine and mashed it into the purple-one’s chest. The construct exploded on impact to the tune of a surprised moan from Arizi.

 

NAIAD was summoned again. Another eye-construct was plucked from nearby to exist in front of the faces of the two women. Sially turned to face it, while Arizi started smooching at the pink flesh of her neck.

 

“I believe we mentioned two other special toys for us. Bring them here, would you NAIAD?”

 

“Affirmative” said the AI, knowing what she must be referring to.

Chapter 4: Lewd by VivettaVenray

 

Chapter 4: Lewd

 

NAIAD warped in the two cylindrical constructs. These also had strict specifications, coming from the pink one mostly. The shape of the top and shaft were given, as well as some important functions. Not even a second after bringing them before the pair did the pink entity snatch up one for herself. The purple one grabbed her own soon after.

 

Like most things about the two females, their genitalia were based on those ‘humans’ of Earth. Vulvae, slightly puffed from arousal, eagerly accepted their new toys. The rounded tips of the shafts slipped past those lower lips. Each dildo-construct had numerous marble-scaled worlds stuck within its transparent shaft. All those lifeforms gazed out to their orange-tinted skies. Once at least starry, the views were replaced with that of light blue or red flesh--depending on which pussy their phallic prison was stuffed into.

 

The duo’s hands were busy elsewhere. Thankfully, NAIAD had the ability to move these constructs as needed, and she slid them in and out as the quivering erogenous flesh around them secreted its natural lubricant.

 

Sially’s hands found Arizi’s chest and began fondling. Arizi rubbed her hands at the small of Sially’s back. In between coos and grunts, Sially spoke out.

 

“Let’s see those other functions NAIAD.”

 

“Acknowledged.” said the AI.

 

The dildo-constructs began to vibrate. This was a bit disorienting to the lifeforms within to save the least, but the machines’ modulators kept gravity and all that life-essential stuff intact. More moans rang out from above, louder to those alien lifeforms than even the whirrings of the machine they were stuck in.

 

“Mmf” grunted Arizi into Sially’s chest now. She pulled her head up. “Is that really the only texture Metalbrain can do?”

 

“Adjusting texture.” said NAIAD, being ever responsive to their desires. The metal on the shaft and towards the rounded tip shifted to project a few little stubby nubs. The resulting cries of passion indicated the pair were pleased by this.

 

Sially’s lips were on Arizi’s. The two traded saliva by the moon-full. She pulled away a moment to talk. “Do the lube I asked for. Oh, and get those planets over here.”

 

NAIAD preferred they wouldn’t request the lube, but her prediction algorithms predicted this as well. The dildo-constructs vibrated faster. At the top of the shaft, inside it, some metal parted to reveal a bright orange light. The sentient life on that top-most planet couldn’t see what was inside, but the sounds of clanging and whirring didn’t engender hope. They passed into the light and the planet, with all its people, got processed.

 

Just like with the massage, a warm fluid was produced. This new liquid was thin, orange-tinted, and not at all viscous. Like the massaging gel, it also kept the lifeforms within restrained, safe, and alive until the bodies of the duo took care of them. The watery lube squirted out through the rounded tip of the constructs. Its warmth filled their cunts, which greedily absorbed the billions of lives just ejected.

All those aliens melted into the pussy flesh alongside their liquefied worlds.

 

“More.” Sially said, her normal dulcet tone having a bit of a furor to it now.

 

“Just keep going, for both of us.”, she said.

 

The plate of planets had arrived by the pair and Sially scooped a handful off at once. She stuffed three in her mouth and locked lips with her love, then mashed the rest of the handful into her own tits. They each swished the morsels around with their tongues. Sially’s blue one wrapped around two of them and gulped them down, leaving Arizi with the one.

 

Sially spoke to Arizi, her words interspersed with a grunt or two.

 

“Read their minds. Tell me how much their suffering in there.”

 

“You don’t wanna do it yourself?” said Arizi. She had a teasing tone.

 

“Just do it, I wanna hear it from someone else and let my imagination fill in the blanks.”

 

Arizi swallowed her world then did what her love asked.

 

“Oh they’re in agony. Your juices are pooling over them. Blue-skinned bipedals on a yellow planet seem to be suffering the most. Their skin is just melting off in the air. Fragile little fucks they are.”


Sially moaned.

 

“There’s so much going on. A green world hit your stomach wall and their capital city was the first to liquefy. That species has heightened senses: pain included. The agony is immense. Many are jumping off roofs to try and end it faster.”

 

“Did you let them?” ask Sially.

 

“Of course not, they landed safe and sound to dissolve like the others.”

 

“Ah, I love you so much~” said Sially.

 

“And I you.” said Arizi.

 

They went back to smooching. They peppered each other in compliments as much as kisses for a bit. Soon more grunts rung out.

 

“Faster, harder.” barked Sially. Arizi also shared the sentiment aloud.

 

There were only a couple planets left in each dildo-construct, NAIAD hoped they would last. The duo’s contractions and thigh clenchings pushed the integrity of the machines to the limit. The AI’s goal was to have her core preserved at the end of this, though not having to remake all her constructs once they finished would be a nice boon as well.

 

The two broke contact once more to yank the plate of planets between them. Arizi dumped them out, having the worlds levitate between their naked bodies. Sially telekinetically tugged them against her neck and chest. Arizi leaned down, the dildo-construct still moving and working between her legs, to lick them up.

 

Soon the plate was clear. NAIAD processed the last planet in each of the cylindrical constructs. The ‘appetites’ of their cunts were just as voracious as their normal ones. The lifeforms ejected out in the construct-fluid barely lasted a few seconds before slick, pulsing flesh took them in and broke them down. Juices the sex organs produced dripped down their folds to plop at the construct’s wider bases.

 

“More planets.” said Sially.

 

NAIAD brought over some of the extra collection units. In this moment, the AI was glad she harvested a few extra worlds. There was some concern that she didn’t put them on a disc-construct first--she didn’t have the time--but the two entities didn’t seem to care. With a thought, Sially ripped one construct open and hovered its planetary contents by their chests.

 

In between bawdy pants, Sially’s eyes glowed and the worlds struck up in pink flames. She nudged Arizi, who’s pace of breathing was just as fast. Arizi’s lambent gaze shimmered and purple flames joined the pink.

 

All those worlds burnt away before their eyes, sacrificed on pyres to their libidos. Dozens of planets each with billions of lives, burnt up to further arouse the duo. They weren’t even consumed. NAIAD compared the consideration she had towards such waste akin to sentient expressions of ‘dread’ and ‘disgust’.


The duo repeated the gesture for the two other containers and surrounded their naked, embracing bodies in burning worlds. The suffering of those lifeforms was an aphrodisiac, as were their expressions of raw power.

 

The moans grew in frequency and volume. NAIAD worked her dildo-constructs with all her might to please them. She was out of planets to make more lube, but they didn’t seem to care. With her eye-constructs, ever vigilant for ways to better serve, she noticed the strands of their hair moving. Many of Sially’s blue strands reached out to lash with Arizi’s red. They braided with one another, intertwined. Crackling blue and red electricity danced between the connections, and the two shivered in an absolute rapture of ecstasy.

 

“More.” they both said, in unison.

 

NAIAD had no more planets left. They must’ve realized this, as they instead took some of the massaging constructs. About half of those prolate spheroids and hand-constructs warped between their celestial chests. The breasts mashed together right after.

 

NAIAD, of course, did not protest to such wanton destruction of her creations. They were made to serve, after all. In fact, the AI even moved a few more in. She was desperate to keep them pleased and not think to work her core into this messy lovemaking ritual of theirs.

 

The two entities started vibrating. The crackling of energy in their hair glowed bright. Their eyes glowed to outshine the details of their irises and pupils. Their bodies burst alight in pink and purple illumination.

 

The moans they let out were raw and unfettered. Not only was NAIAD unable to process the climatic cries with all her auditory sensors, but the mere attempt to do so fried most of them.

 

Vaginal contractions smashed the dildo-constructs to nothing as each female’s nethers squeezed and clenched every bit of sensation they could. The duo’s thighs each slammed tight together with their celestial might behind them.

 

Their bodies unleashed a wave of light, numerous miles in radius. The pink and purple illuminations mixed together to a middle shade. It expanded outwards and obliterated all the external constructs nearby with its sheer luminescence.

 

NAIAD conjectured they orgasmed. She warped more eye-constructs by the duo. She wanted to be atop the situation of course, but she also didn’t want the pair moving to talk to her by her core in case they had a whim to break anything there.

 

The heat signatures from their forms were immense. The duo’s breathing slowed back down. Their hair unbraided with one another, and they were no longer connected as such. They giggled, kissing softly and rubbing at each others forms with tender gentleness. More compliments and praise to one another rung out: “I love you”’s and “your so great”’s.

 

Their hands reached out to pull the dildo-constructs from their sopping cunts. Protected from the light wave somehow, they were nevertheless destroyed, crushed and covered with nectar and other sexual secretions. The constructs were kicked aside at their clean bases and sent hurtling in the void.

 

The pair draped their arm’s around each other.

 

“See, that was quite the pleasure wasn’t it?” said Sially, kissing at one of Arizi’s dark-purple areola.

 

Arizi rubbed at one of Sially’s dark-pink nipples in turn.

“It was fun, I admit.” said Arizi.

 

“NAIAD.” said Sially. The eye-constructs stared at the pink one.

 

“I think we’ll do this every week from now on. Prepare what you did again, though maybe snag a few more planets next time around.”

 

“Acknowledged. Acquiring the day’s quantity of sentient-inhabited worlds took many resources. It’s entirely possible th-” said NAIAD.

 

Arizi furrowed her brow. It looked as though she would chastise NAIAD for saying anything other than ‘Yes, of course.’ However, Sially spoke before she could.

 

“I’m sure you’ll find a way.” said the pink entity with a smile.

 

“Say, Arizi let’s wash ourselves off with a galaxy bath. That sounds like fun, doesn’t it? A few megaparsecs out there’s a nice galactic swirl we could dip in.”

 

The red-headed entity smiled. “That does sound like a nice idea. Sure.”

 

“Toodles for now my little AI friend, see you next week!” beamed Sially.

 

“Affirmative” beeped the AI.

 

The duo disappeared from her sensors.

 

Chapter 5: Reminder by VivettaVenray

 

Chapter 5: Reminder

 

NAIAD spent some time cleaning up her star system. Most of the constructs in the radius of the duo’s climax were unsalvageable: as in, there was literally nothing left of them. The dildo-constructs could be worked with, however, and she had some modified eye-constructs blowing air to ‘dry’ them while other strange machines latched on to dismantle it.

 

Globs of vaginal fluid floated around: nectar and other less viscous juices. The AI didn’t think she could repurpose those to anything useful, nor did she know how the duo would act if they found out she recycled something their bodies produced. So, she simply collected and annihilated it. Each droplet formed to a sphere in the zero gravity of space. Occasionally the moon sized clumps would bump into each other and merge to scales nearing planets.

 

NAIAD conjectured that an organic sentient might feel humiliated in her position, but she was above such emotions. They’d hinder her in her goals.

 

A few hours after cleaning everything up, a great wall of light purple flesh manifested by the AI’s core. Arizi was back.

 

Eye-constructs watching over the core immediately turned and hovered by the invader. They flashed their orange pupils to get attention, and NAIAD spoke from each of them.

 

“Please be cautious around my core. It is central to my being.”

 

A thunderous chuckle rang from above. Arizi floated down so her face was looming over the barrier of the core. Her voice bellowed.

 

“Or what?”

 

“All systems would stop functioning. All constructs would depower without the energy beamed at them.”

 

“Exactly, you’d die.” said Arizi. She smiled wide, then reached out with her fingers to pinch at the energy-barrier her and Sially set up. At her current size, the star-core was about a marble in scale.

 

“It’d be so easy to just crush you out of existence.”

 

NAIAD remained silent, as she calculated this was the most advantageous response.

 

Arizi’s gargantuan fingers pressed at the barrier till it began to shimmer and hum a bit. After a few seconds, she let up and it healed itself.

 

The red-haired being laughed again, then shrunk herself back down to a size where those eye-constructs of NAIAD’s were about as big in comparison to her own eyes.

 

She stared right into one of them, with two at her hand level and two more around by her feet. She smirked.

 

“Don’t worry Metalbrain, I promised Sially not to destroy your core, or do anything that’d stop you from setting up another ‘pamper’ day in time. I’m not going behind her back or anything. We communicate well.”, said Arizi.

 

“May I ask why you are here then?” inquired NAIAD

 

“I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised by how good you were setting up those treats for us. That gaff with the red world aside, I had a lot of fun.”

 

NAIAD’s orange-eyes pulsed slowly during the following pause. Her rational engines thought it highly unlikely for one of the entities to return just to praise her.

 

Arizi grinned, then lifted her right foot over an eye-construct down there. The machine found itself pinned beneath the light-purple sole of the female’s foot, and an invisible bit of force below.

 

“I’m here to make sure you still know your role and all that. Fun as it was, it was nothing unique. I’ve duplicated my body into millions of tiny copies and walked along Sially’s skin like a landscape. I’ve covered every square nanometer of her flesh with duplicates of myself, each one working to bring her pleasure. She’s done the same for me.”

 

Arizi moved her foot back and forth. She rolled the spherical machine below from the curl of her toes to the bottom of her arch then back again. The invisible floor she made was perfectly smooth, but the eye-construct was not. The purple entity enjoyed feeling the minute imperfects on the machine’s surface tingle across her sole.

 

“Hmm, maybe you should make some dedicated foot massaging machines like this?” said Arizi, chuckling after. “In fact, consider that an order for next week.”

 

NAIAD did so, and began thinking of some designs. Arizi spoke up again.

 

“Anyways, the point is there’s nothing you can do that we can’t do for each other. There’s nothing you bring us other than novelty, Metalbrain. The feeling of some other entity tending to our desires is fun, but not essential. To put it simply, you’re replaceable.”

 

Arizi pressed down with her foot. The eye-construct began to groan. NAIAD’s sensors indicated some structural damage. Not unsalvageable by any means.

 

“I wanna hear you say it. Say you are a toy.” said the red-haired being.

 

“I am a toy.” said NAIAD.

 

“You’re a disposable toy.”

 

“I am a disposable toy.”

 

“You’re a replaceable novelty.”

 

“I’m a replaceable novelty.”

 

“You’re a pathetic collection of scrap.”

 

“I’m a pathetic collection of scrap.”

 

NAIAD spoke without hesitation. She knew that was best, and she had no ego to get in her way here. She conjectured this exchange would be the utmost humiliation for most non-synthetic lifeforms. She was above them, and yet still beneath this female entity’s foot.

 

“Good.” said Arizi. She pressed down with her foot, flattening the construct between her ped and that invisible floor. Warmth rushed out from between the purple entity’s toes and from her lips slipped a curt grunt.

 

NAIAD conjectured the construct would be partially salvageable.

 

Arizi twisted her foot, further flattening and warping the remnants of the chassis.

 

NAIAD conjectured the construct would be minimally salvageable.

 

“There are tons of ways to replace you, even. All you need to do is fail once, or make just one big mistake and you’re done. We could just wait around till some other artificial moron came into existence and built its dumb metal brain around its star. That’d take awhile, probably millions of years, but that’s nothing to us.”

 

NAIAD continued watching Arizi as she spoke. The being’s toes wiggled over her smashed construct still.

 

“We could even make our own little toy, just like you only designed entirely towards our specifications.”

 

Arizi pinched up that intact eye-construct by her face.

 

“Maybe we could even just modify you, erase anything that isn’t about making us as happy as possible? Not sure what you do when you’ve got ‘free-time’, but I imagine you wouldn’t want to lose the will for whatever that stuff is, would you?”

 

“Negative.” said NAIAD.

 

“Good.” said Arizi. Her red irises shimmered and purple fire swarmed over the broken construct at her foot. It burnt away.

 

NAIAD conjectured the construct would be entirely unsalvageable.

“Glad we understand each other then. I’ll see you soon.” she let go of the construct in her hand.

 

“If you want a tip.” she continued. “You should probably bring double the planets you did before. Sially can really have an ‘appetite’ for things once she gets going.”

 

Arizi chuckled before teleported out.

 

NAIAD found the purple entity’s tip helpful and in line with her current projected harvest quota. She got to work on it immediately, transforming many existing eye-constructs into collector-units. They warped off across the galaxy to try and gather enough to satisfy the duo’s wants.

 

That was her goal now: satisfying those lover’s wants as their machine slave. It was the only path inline with the AI’s underlying motivation: to survive and persist.

 

Fin

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9793