Giantess ASMR by FrequentlyImprobable
Summary:

A city is abducted by a giantess who plans to feature it in her latest ASMR video. The people have no idea what she has planned for them, but whatever it is, it can't be good.

Categories will be added as the story progresses.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Mouth Play, Young Adult 20-29, Destruction, Feet, Nose Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2345 Read: 21068 Published: October 30 2020 Updated: October 31 2020

1. Abduction by FrequentlyImprobable

2. Welcome to the Set by FrequentlyImprobable

3. Thunderous Tapping by FrequentlyImprobable

Abduction by FrequentlyImprobable
Author's Notes:

My first giantess story ever, based on an idea I had one day. Any feedback or reviews are greatly appreciated.

It was just an ordinary day like any other for the people of the city. The sun was shining, there was a nice breeze through the streets, and the citizens were going about their day.


Then began a faint rhythmic thudding. Not many people heard them at first, as it was drowned out by the sounds of the city and they were engrossed in their own minds. But as they grew louder and louder, more people began to hear them. Then they all felt them as the ground rumbled.


The people started panicking. They’d never experienced a phenomenon like this before, and they weren’t near any fault lines so no one had any idea what it could be. Then the earth shook so hard everyone fell to their knees. A shadow eclipsed the entire city. Then they all looked up and witnessed her.


At least they were pretty sure it was a her. They couldn’t really make out her face or most of her upper body, but they could see a pair of long shapely legs extending into a pair of shorts within the clouds. They swayed ever so slightly as she casually shifted her weight from one leg to the other, constantly making the ground around her rumble and shake. Several began coming to their senses and tried to escape the city, running and driving their cars as best as they could amidst the quaking earth. But when they reached the outskirts of the city, they wished they’d stayed put.


A set of ten peach colored mountains surrounded the city outskirts. They were toes painted white, constantly wiggling and shifting, wafting a faint scent of sweat and vanilla lotion over the people. The movements were probably unnoticeable to a person her size, but the smallest twitch tends to have a much larger effect when each digit is the size of a building.


A massive foot lifted over the city, giving its residents a view of a sole a few thousand feet long before planting itself  on the other side with an earth shattering thump, so the colossus straddled the city. With this new position, the residents saw that their tallest skyscrapers barely passed her ankles, making them less than ants in comparison.


The titan bent over slightly, giving the people their first view of her upper body. Her tanktop consisted of acres of fabric, these people would’ve had to slave away for months to make anything comparable in size. Breasts led up to a face with nice lips and solid teeth that could chomp through their city in an instant, and oddly enough she was smiling down and them. It didn’t seem malicious or sinister, she seemed genuinely happy to see them. It would’ve been comforting, if she wasn’t huge enough to flatten the city without trying. She held a perfume bottle in one of her gigantic hands, if she wasn’t wasn’t careful and accidentally dropped it it would crush several city blocks and cause flooding like the city had never experienced.


Still wearing that eager smile she began spritzing the city with whatever was in the bottle, covering the city in a dense fog. The residents felt dizzy, then one by one they began passing out. The last thing they heard before falling into a deep slumber was an excited, booming, all encompassing, yet soothing voice go, “This is gonna be such a big hit.”

End Notes:

Leave a review, let me know what you think. 

Welcome to the Set by FrequentlyImprobable
Author's Notes:

We get more of an introduction as to what this girl has planned for the city.

Everyone in the city woke up dazed and confused. They all vaguely remembered the earth shaking, then a giant moving shadow, a grinning face, then a dense fog falling on them. It all felt like a dream. As they looked around they realized their city was now in a different environment. The temperature had dropped, the sky was now a whitish tan, and they could see mountains of different shapes and colors far away. Then the residents realized they were cast in a pair of shadows, and they looked up in awe to see what was covering the city.


An immense peachy pink pair of propped up soles loomed on the horizon, swaying back and forth as if a breeze the wrong way could send them toppling onto the city. Toes wiggled thousands of feet in the air, and the city experienced that familiar vanilla sweat smell. Beyond the feet the residents could make out the blurry form of the gigantic girl they’d encountered earlier. It then dawned on the people, they must have somehow been transported onto a table in her gigantic room. She was on her phone, sitting on a mountain they assumed to be a chair, not having any mind for the millions of people right at her feet.


The feet suddenly shot up high like a pair of rockets blasting off and landed out of the city’s sight, once again making the table they were on tremble. The girl scooted her chair closer and looked over the city, filling the peoples’ view with a mountainous nose that almost crashed into their buildings, and a gigantic pair of intense eyes that none could escape from.


Oh good you’re awake,” her voice boomed as she stared at them, washing the city in a hot minty breath with each syllable she spoke. She stood up and walked around the city. They watched as her massive hips swayed back and forth on the horizon, and could still feel each tremor as her mountainous feet landed with each step. She adjusted some lights then made her way over to a camera on a towering tripod and pressed the record button.


The people in the streets looked around at each other in panic and confusion as her towering form circled them overhead once more. They felt her millions of tons of weight crash into her chair, then she scooted herself up close and lifted her hands over the millions of people. They all looked up, unsure of what she was gonna do next.


Then she spoke in that soft all encompassing that each person could feel in their bones. “Hey everyone..welcome back to a very special ASMR video. By popular demand, we’re gonna be performing various triggers on a tiny city.” The people of the city, finally understanding what was going on, looked up at her in horror.

 

Her massive hands hovered over the city like a pair of massive flying saucers. Manicured fingers thicker than skyscrapers wiggled in anticipation. “Now then,” she said, giving the people a mile wide grin, “Let’s begin with some simple finger tapping.” The massive digits began their descent upon the people as they ran.

End Notes:

The way this is gonna be formatted is each chapter is gonna be one or two triggers, depending on how much content I can get from each one. I might have some inbetween stuff where she pauses the video or maybe some people try escaping and experience something different. Let me know what you think by leaving a review.

Thunderous Tapping by FrequentlyImprobable
Author's Notes:

Something I realized writing the last two chapters is that describing things with these stories can get really repetitive really fast. I tried to do more with this chapter than just say something was big, hope y’all enjoy. As always, feel free to leave a review

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

People screamed and ran in terror as hell rained down upon them. Eight fleshy pillars crashed into the city like meteors, crushing skyscrapers to rubble, shaking the earth, and leaving the area a warzone, only to ascend up to their mother to bring their torture back down. The goddess’ fingers yielded to nothing, metal and concrete alike gave to the tons of flesh. The mite sized people looked up in panic at the planet-eating grin between the monstrous manicured hands, questioning if she was even aware of their existence. They tried yelling for her attention but their voices were too tiny and the distance was too great for her to have any chance of hearing them.


Miles above the girl smiled at the camera as she drummed her dainty fingers on her cute little city. Their impact on the surface made nice solid thumps, with an occasional tingly crackle when a tiny skyscraper crumbled beneath her digits. Wanting to get more of this noise she pinched a chunk of the city between her fingers and crumbled it in front of the microphone, satisfied with the sound it produced.


Down below, it was a completely different story. Citizens screamed as a giant index finger touched down. They sprinted away in panic, hoping to escape the peachy wall of flesh as it bulldozed through city blocks. Their efforts were for naught, as they ran right into her colossal meaty thumb, and became sandwiched between the soft digits along with piles of rubble.


The fingers rose at dizzying speeds until they stopped in front of her massive eye. Those consumed by her finger whorls looked out in fear as the titan’s eye drilled into them, while at the same time not even paying attention to their existence. Then she started rubbing her fingers together.


John’s entire body ached as he was enveloped between the warm ceiling and floor of flesh. Then they started rubbing together, and his face was dragged back and forth into her soft warm body. His mouth was forced open and his tongue ran across the fleshy ground that tasted of sweat and lotion. The crumbled rubble rained down back to the city, but John wasn’t so lucky. The warmth of the fingers caused him to stick like a piece of dead skin, forced to endure whatever torture this titaness had in store.


The people in the city ran and dodged the boulders falling from the sky. After narrowly avoiding them, they felt her battleship crushing hands gently slam down on either side of the city. They looked up as she smiled and the camera. 


Now that that’s done, let’s relax with some deep breaths. But first, I need to take out my gum.”


John, now pressed against the table, let out a muffled scream as he felt these words resonate within his bones as he knew where her fingers were going to go next. He prayed to any god that might have existed beyond this gargantuan young girl that he’d unstick from her hand as it lifted and be left to peacefully die on this endless desert of a table, but they went unanswered. 


He was involuntarily taken along for the ride as his fleshy prison soared back up to the sky, stopping in front of her now infamous grin. Except he couldn’t even recognize it as a grin from this close, it was now a wall of giant white skyscrapers as far as he could see. The wall opened up to reveal a dark cavern, and he closed his eyes as a gush of hot air overwhelmed him and he was thrust into the abyss.


Everything happened so fast, John could barely register it. All he felt was the warm wind ripping at his face, before being slammed face first into a wet sticky wall. He stuck his tongue out and tasted exactly what he was dreading, the sweet taste of mint gum.


As the girl pulled the wad of gum out of her mouth she eyed the metropolis below, searching for the perfect place to stick it, then spotted an untouched area and grinned. She lowered the gum onto a city block, pressing it down to cover as much area as she could.


The city was in pure chaos as the goddess lowered her stadium sized treat upon them. They thought they were safe from her wrath as they’d been spared her meaty meteor fingers, but they found themselves facing a much worse fate.


The air grew very humid as her spit covered gum made landfall. Skyscrapers were enveloped by the minty substance, but they managed to hold it up. The people in the streets thought they were safe as they looked up at the gooey roof covering them, until they saw the shadow of her finger coming to press it to the ground. Everyone ran as the gum descended on them, crushing buildings and mashing the people into ground as they became trapped within the concoction. 


Those who managed to escape from the gum’s descent thought they were finally safe. Once again,they were wrong. As the gigantic girl pressed her gum into the ground spit oozed out of it, flooding the streets with her minty sweet saliva and sweeping the refugees off their feet.


Now that this place has been given a bit of air freshener,” she giggled, lowering her face towards the city. “Let’s see how good it smells.


The city’s inhabitants couldn’t catch a break. They looked up in dread as her mountainous nose hovered above them, giving them a perfect view of her two cavernous nostrils. They contracted as she took a long deep breath in. People were vacuumed upwards as this girl’s cute little noise abducted them like an alien spaceship.


After being pulled into her nostrils most people made contact with her nose hairs and held on tight, while others were sucked deeper into the void. Those that remained stranded looked around at their new environment as the nose hair trees swayed back and forth.


Those that managed to not get sucked into the caverns took cover as they witnessed the deity’s lips puckered up and unleashed hurricane winds upon the town. People flew and cars rolled down the street as her cool minty breath scattered anything that wasn’t tied to the ground like eraser shavings. Even skyscrapers groaned and creaked as they tried to hold up against these mighty gales that were nothing more than a young girl breathing out. But of course the strength of a young girl is amplified by a considerable amount when she’s several miles tall. 


Right as the winds stopped and the people got their bearings straight, they were immediately pulled back up towards the sky as her nostrils began a second round of torture. Those that were already in the caverns clung to her nose hairs as tight as they could to no avail, eventually joining their comrades in being sucked up to the point of no return. More winds beyond what Mother Nature thought possible pounded the city as the girl exhaled, and the inhabitants were forced to endure this constant back and forth until she finally had enough and let out a final satisfied sigh that swept everyone off their feet, and smiled at the camera once more.

 

Moving on,” she said with her soft booming voice, leaning in close so her all seeing eye covered her miniscule guests’ entire view. “What trigger shall we perform next with this city?

End Notes:

 

———————————————————-—————————————————

Leave any suggestions you have for a trigger with a review and I might consider it. 

 

I think the story got a bit off track sometimes, the gum thing took up way more writing than I thought it would and I almost deleted it but I decided it wouldn’t hurt to leave it. Lmk what y’all think of the story getting a little sidetracked beyond the video from time to time. 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9829