Shrunk at College - Special Collab by Sheograth, SmolCrowing
Summary:

This is a collab project I've been working on with SmolCrowing where we take turns writing a story, where we guide a shrunken person as he interacts with the cast of Shrunk at College. It goes in some pretty fun directions! And expect lots of detailed interactions and an enjoyable story.

Passages written by me will have "Sheo" above them and passages written by SmolCrowing will have "Crow" above them. And each chapter will get individual tags.


Categories: Mouth Play, Adventure, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Entrapment Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 56970 Read: 32145 Published: November 26 2020 Updated: July 18 2022

1. Chapter 1 by SmolCrowing

2. Chapter 2 by SmolCrowing

3. Chapter 3 by Sheograth

4. Chapter 4 by SmolCrowing

5. Chapter 5 by SmolCrowing

6. Chapter 6 by SmolCrowing

7. Chapter 7 by SmolCrowing

Chapter 1 by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Feet, Slippers, Unaware, Amy Kobayashi, Shower Scene

Day 1

 

Story Start (Sheo)

 

Crow woke up with a strange headache, but as he looked around, he realized that he wasn’t where he went to bed last night. Everything looked unnatural and some things seemed larger than anything he’d ever witnessed. While he continued to look around, he heard an earth shattering voice say:

 

 

 

Another day ripe for research! Nothing beats an early morning start...

 

 

 

He instantly turned in the direction of that impossibly loud noise, only to see a bespeckled Asian woman standing in the distance. She was wearing a loose fitting black T-shirt with a few holes revealing her stomach, a pair of gray sweatpants, and darker gray moccasins. Then, she loudly yawned, before walking in his direction.

 

 

 

Only, the closer she got, the larger she appeared, until she seemed bigger than the largest mountains. And her footsteps caused shockwaves that made him struggle to stand, until her left foot landed mere inches from him. That crash sent him falling over, and yet she continued on, until plopping down on a nearby chair and opening a book.

 

 

 

While getting back up, he guessed that he shrunk, where he could be no bigger than ½ an inch tall. He didn’t know why, and couldn’t remember much from the past few days, but he had to get this giant woman’s attention. And while he prepared to walk forward, he had the oddest feeling that he became far more durable upon waking up, and he didn’t want to question that thought.

 

 

 

The giant woman shuffled off one moccasin, causing it to fall on its side, with its opening directly facing Crow in the distance. He could tell that the inside was highly fluffy, even from his distance from the moccasin belonging to the titanic woman.

 

 

 

She elected to cross her leg while he began the trek across her carpet toward her...

 

 

 

 

 

Crow

 

Crow made his way towards Amy, figuring that the sooner he got her attention the better. He would probably be able to survive being stepped on, but being stuck under her feet for hours on end while she is none the wiser would be less than ideal. While making his way over, he surveyed the room and considered his options.

 

His two most direct options for climbing up to a point where he could be seen/heard would be either climbing up Amy herself or the chair. At first, the chair seemed to be the safest bet, but considering the verticality of the climb, he wasn't sure if he could make it up to his destination without getting too tired. The fall wouldn't be great either. As a result, he decided to climb up Amy herself, starting with her feet.

 

 

 

Once he made his way to her foot, its smell immediately caught his attention. It was the early morning, so all of her sweat and oils had infused her foot with her scent, and he'd be lying if it wasn't slightly intoxicating. He figured that a little time playing with her foot wouldn't hurt, but he'd start with her moccasin. He'd still have time to climb her afterwards, he thought.

 

 

 

With a lot of enthusiasm, he grabbed hold of her moccasin and hoisted himself inside, his short fall cushioned by soft, sweaty fluff. Already deliriously happy, he crawled over to her toe area. It was even more full of her scent, considering this was where her toes usually were, and he took a big sniff. He coughed a bit at its intensity, but it was still a pleasant scent, so he continued sniffing, oblivious to whatever Amy might do behind him.

 

 

 

 

 

Sheo

 

While Amy read, and Crow appreciated the insides of her moccasin, she loudly yawned again while saying:

 

 

 

"This is a really good book..."

 

 

 

After saying that, she shuffled in her seat, not finding her current position very comfortable. So she uncrossed her legs and pressed the ball of her foot into the center of the seemingly empty moccasin. And while she did that, she scrunched and flexed her toes, while quietly sighing. A moment later, she lifted her foot and wildly shook the moccasin, unintentionally sending Crow flying and bouncing about the insides of her fluffy footwear.  But as she did that, she muttered:

 

 

 

"Did a pebble fall in there...?" As soon as she muttered that, she yawned again, while thinking 'Whatever, it's too early to worry about things like that.'

 

 

 

Then, she started to slide her foot forward and back, scratching her skin against the soft fluff, loving how it felt. She did this for a few minutes while continuing to read, blissfully unaware of how her actions were impacting the tiny guest in her moccasin.

 

 

 

 

 

Crow

 

While he was sniffing, he didn't notice her shuffling in her seat, nor the foot that was quickly heading in his direction. He definitely noticed once he heard the thud of the ball of her foot behind him... and felt her toes fall right on top of him. He was trapped underneath her 2nd toe, and heat absolutely radiated off of her foot. He thought things were a bit stuffy in her moccasin before, but this was on a whole other level.

 

 

 

That would have been overwhelming enough, but then Amy started scrunching her toes, unintentionally moving him between her 2nd and 3rd toes and squeezing him between their fleshy walls. While she scrunched and flexed her toes, he was rubbed back and forth, getting coated in her building sweat and bits of dirt and grime that she must have missed from her last shower. He could also feel the vibration of her sigh as it made its way to him from up above. 

 

 

 

Eventually, she stopped, and after a few seconds of being stuck to her toe, he fell back onto the fluffy floor of the shoe, and crawled back towards the front of it.

 

Amy wasn't done accidentally messing with him though, as she lifted her shoe into the air, forcing him to fall onto the spongy texture of her big toe. He barely had time to recover from the fall before he was thrown to and fro by Amy's shaking. He bounced between the moccasin and her toes, thanking the powers that be that each surface he hit was soft. She eventually stopped, with Crow coming to a stop right next to the ball of her foot.

 

 

 

This too would prove a bit dangerous for him, as she was not done playing with her moccasin yet. She began rubbing her foot along the fluff, rolling him back and forth like dough. He was getting coated in sweat and debris from both her foot and the inside of her moccasin, and he couldn't exactly tell which side was dirtier right now, especially since he could barely tell which way was up anymore. He enjoyed what was going on, and even enjoyed the beating he took before (excluding the shaking), so while he wanted to escape to try and get her attention, he was also sort of hoping this would go on for a while.

 

 

 

 

 

Sheo

 

Once Amy finished rubbing her foot, she started to stretch, forcefully pressing down on her moccasins. And while she popped various joints and groaned, Crow was practically flattened under the heavy but soft flesh of her foot. After that, she yawned yet again, before quickly sliding her foot backwards, unintentionally trapping him between her 3rd and 4th toes.

 

 

 

While she finished her yawn, she vigorously clenched her toes, squeezing Crow hard enough to practically force the air from his lungs, filling them instead with the full intensity of the built-up odor from her foot and the moccasin. As she continued to squeeze her toes (and Crow), she mumbled:

 

 

 

"This fluff always feels good to the touch. If I could, I'd wear these babies all day. But I know I shouldn't..."

 

 

 

Due to the already existing fluff, and the grime and debris that had already gotten stuck to him, Amy was not able to clearly differentiate him from the rest of the inner confines of her moccasin. And so she continued to wriggle her toes, unintentionally moving him from toe space to toe space. And he was crammed into each one with very little restraint, coating him further.

 

 

 

All while this was happening, Amy had just finished the first chapter of her book, and she didn't plan on getting up until she read a few more. Possibly several, depending on how lazy she felt and how much the book interested her. Crow would remain in the moccasin as her toe toy for a little while longer, it seemed.

 

 

 

 

 

Crow

 

She finally stopped rubbing her foot, and Crow started to try and squirm free, only to be pressed down with more force than he had ever thought possible. His entire being was being smushed by her sole, and while a bit scary, it was also incredibly exciting. He couldn't help but nuzzle his head into her sole, as much as he could at least with his currently limited range of motion. 

 

 

 

After her quick stretch, she rolled him along again, now trapping him between her 3rd and 4th toes. Hearing a yawn from Amy, he was then met with a much harder squeeze than before. He had a bit of trouble breathing while being pressed, the only oxygen he could get in laced with her overpowering scent. After that initial squeeze, he was dexterously moved from space to space between her toes, with each pair of toes clenching him without rest. He was less human than toe toy at this point, and that was accentuated by the fact that every part of his body was covered in grime and sweat.

 

 

 

He figured she would eventually get bored of toying with him, so he decided to wait it out, not bothering to struggle as that might tempt her toes to toy with him even more. He chuckled at the idea that her toes were somehow acting independently from Amy and knew he was there, but the longer he was trapped in her moccasin and toyed with, the less crazy that sounded.

 

 

 

 

 

Sheo

 

While Amy started on the next chapter, she slid her foot forward and back again, this time only doing so a single time. This caused Crow to be freed from the constrictive grasp of her toes, but his freedom did not last as he was run over yet again under the ball of her foot. Then, she lifted it until all of her weight was centered on the ball of her foot, before aggressively grinding it from side to side. Crow was brutally mashed in all directions by the incredible mass that was Amy's foot, all while she lazily mumbled:

 

 

 

"Feeling itchy... Well, at least the fluff feels good to scratch against."

 

 

 

For nearly a minute, Amy silently rubbed the ball of her foot chaotically against her moccasin, effortlessly dominating the tiny human trapped in her moccasin. And due to the warmth and general lack of breathability, her feet were becoming sweatier and sweatier by the second, though she didn't care as she muttered:

 

 

 

"I'm showering this morning anyway..."

 

 

 

After that, Amy shook her foot just enough to send Crow rolling into the space between her 2nd and 3rd toes. And before he could even catch his breath, she angled her foot upward, before pressing the backs of her toes into the shoe with unimaginable force. One by one, she cracked her toes, crushing Crow to the point of him almost feeling pain. But his body endured somehow, all while Amy had no idea just how much she was tormenting the shrunken college student.

 

 

 

Once she was done, she quickly slid her foot back into the depths of her moccasin, keeping Crow lodged between her 2nd and 3rd toes. Then, she crossed her legs again, electing to lazily dangle her moccasin, allowing cool air to occasionally buffet Crow, while she simply smiled and said:

 

 

 

"I'll get up after... just one more chapter. Probably..."

 

 

 

She then laughed to herself, still mistaking the shrunken Crow with another simple lump of moccasin fluff...

 

 

 

 

 

Crow

 

Crow was finally released from her toes, and breathed a sigh of relief, but his respite was short-lived. Amy almost immediately shifted her foot again, stopping him under the ball of her foot. At this point, Amy was putting even more pressure on him than before. He was surprised that she didn't notice him at this point, but maybe she did and just thought he was a pebble or something. That rationalization didn't help his current situation though, as Amy's foot continued to bear down on him, now mashing him into the floor of her moccasin with incredible force. It was like the most intense massage of his life. 

 

 

 

He expected to be nothing but a stain at this point, but he was still breathing. He was definitely uncomfortable, but he was alive, confirming his suspicions that his durability increased. Then, he felt vibrations from above, which he assumed was her talking, but her foot muffled her words too much to understand them.

 

 

 

While he was continuously rubbed and smushed, the cramped space he found himself in was getting sweatier and sweatier. With each second, sweat seeped out of her foot and coated both him and the fluff beneath him. If Amy smelled him after this, she would probably smell nothing but her feet. His scent was now completely overwritten by Amy's, and a part of him was completely okay with that.

 

 

 

Eventually, she finally lessened the pressure she put on him and shook him loose, only to deposit him between her 2nd and 3rd toes. He was moved upward along with her foot, and then pressed into the bottom of the moccasin with less force than the ball of her foot, but still an immeasurable amount. From his perspective, he was surprised she didn't break the bottom of her shoe and detach it from the rest of it, but she wasn't even close to doing that. It further dawned on him just how small and weak he was compared to Amy, a fact which both scared him and greatly excited him.

 

 

 

Eventually, she finally stopped, but not without keeping Crow between her toes. He felt the shoe move again and then a bit of cool air broke through as she dangled her moccasin. After the harrowing experience he went through, that cool air was the most refreshing breeze he ever felt in his life. He then started to squirm, wanting to get out from between her toes and into a position where he could potentially escape her moccasin and try to climb up her and get her attention.

 

 

 

 

 

Sheo

 

While Amy was engrossed in yet another chapter of her book, she felt an odd tickle from toes, causing her to reflexively squeeze them. Crow just barely avoided being trapped yet again between them, and clung on to the back of her 3rd toe. He could only watch as they forcefully hugged each other, creating enough vibrations to force him to cling to her sweaty skin. As she did that, she said:

 

 

 

"Wait, what time is it...? I honestly should get up already..."

 

 

 

With that, she bookmarked her current page and put down her book, before hopping back to her feet. The sudden act sent Crow rolling down toward the fluff in front of Amy's toes, though he didn't have long before she started walking. Crow was sent tumbling all around the toe section of the moccasin, occasionally finding his way under her toes, only to be pounded into by the relenting weight her body exerted. As she walked, she took off her shirt, exposing her bare chest in the process.

 

 

 

Then, once she reached her bathroom, she slipped out of her moccasins, leaving Crow stuck to the bottom of her big toe. A moment later, she swung her legs forward toward her shower, one by one, to remove her sweat pants. This sent Crow flying toward the shower, though the speed at which he flew almost blinded him. Who knew where he'd land before she stepped inside, ready for a nice and hot shower. And before turning it on, she said:

 

 

 

"I'm sure all that itching was because I delayed my shower..."

 

 

 

 

 

Crow

 

Just in the nick of time, Crow managed to hug the back of Amy's toe before she squeezed her toes again again. He wondered for a second what it would feel like to be in that vice grip, but he'd already been squeezed between her toes more times than he could count, so he wasn't in a rush to put himself in that situation again.

 

 

 

Then, he felt his whole world move around him, and with a loud thud, he was thrown against the fluff in front of Amy's toes, finally given a view of the five little demons that had played with him for the past while. She then started to walk, bashing him around much like before. He sometimes got caught under her toes again, once again being subjected to the entirety of her body weight, but this happened in short bursts, as was to be expected.

 

 

 

At some point, Crow got stuck underneath her monolithic big toe, which was certainly the strongest and most intimidating of her toes. From underneath, he could hear some thuds from outside his moccasin prison, and then the unexpected happened: the moccasin came off and he finally had some fresh air.

 

 

 

He took a big breath in, or at least as much as Amy's toe would allow, as he revelled in his change of circumstances. However, after removing the moccasin, Amy's foot collided with the cold bathroom floor, and Crow immediately wanted to go back into the warm moccasin.

 

 

 

Suddenly, Crow was launched with great speed away from Amy, and landed in her shower, right on top of her washcloth. He saw Amy in the distance, still removing clothes as she prepared for her shower. Initially, he blissfully watched the lewd display, but then the realization hit him that she would be entering the shower soon, and she would likely use the washcloth he was on. He probably wouldn't have time to get out of the shower before she got in, and he wasn't about to get on the floor where he could be whisked down the drain, so he elected to stay still, hoping that she would use her washcloth gently today.

 

 

 

 

 

Sheo

 

Amy turned on the shower, waiting a few seconds until it got to a nice temperature for her, which was fairly warm. Then, she stepped into it, allowing the water to flood down her body, giving Crow a mesmerizing sight as Amy loudly sighed. The roar of the shower was already deafening, but her volume was enough to shake him to his bone, as she said:

 

 

 

"So... nice..."

 

 

 

She spent nearly a minute basking under the water, leaving Crow to feel like he was trapped in a sauna, all while the sight of her abs kept him company. But before long, a hand blocked out his vision while she grasped for the washcloth, quickly squirting her body wash on it. Crow was drowned in the fruity smelling sticky liquid, but he couldn't even cough up the horrible tasting stuff before the washcloth walls closed in on him.

 

 

 

Amy rubbed the cloth until she made a good lather, before starting the process of cleaning herself off. And as she rubbed her body all over, Crow was mashed into every inch of her, being constantly drowned in her sweat and the suds, not to mention the warm water that constantly rained around him. It was difficult, and he occasionally felt a twinge of pain whenever Amy used a bit extra force in her washing, but still nothing broke. And due to the bumpy surface of the washcloth, Amy couldn't even feel his presence even while she vigorously scraped him across her body.

 

 

 

And while she continued to smash him into her soaking body, she sighed again while saying:

 

 

 

"Hot showers are the best..."

 

 

 

Who knew how long she'd shower for or if Crow would even remain on the washcloth by the time she finished cleaning herself off. But Crow could only enjoy the ride. And at least all the toe gunk and sweat would be removed from his body by the time Amy finished…

 

 

 

 

 

Crow

 

The view of Amy's nude body was, to say the least, absolutely stunning. Crow was a bit shy normally, so he never really talked much with girls, let alone went on dates. But now he was looking at a naked woman right in front of him, and it was one who was more than a hundred times taller than he was. His size kink mixed with this new sight sent his adrenaline into overdrive, and he was completely transfixed by her beauty, especially as the water of the shower cascaded down her soft, silky skin. It was incredibly hot in the shower, but he didn't care.

 

 

 

He did care about her approaching hand though, as his previously safe perch was now anything but. Once she grasped the washcloth, he was met with the feeling of her hand, which were a welcome departure from her feet. The washcloth, while bumpy, was also fairly soft too, but he didn't have time to savor the feeling once her body wash was squirted on him. He also barely had enough time to spit out the body wash before the washcloth walls closed in on him.

 

 

 

He was brutally wiped down while she made a good lather. He concluded that while the washcloth was sufficiently soft, it sure didn't feel that way while he was being sandwiched inside of it. Finally, his battered body was released, covered in body wash. He wanted to relax now, but that would have to wait, as now he was gonna be a part of Amy's washcloth whether he liked it or not.

 

 

 

She started with her neck, intending to work her way down. Crow tried to scream to get her attention, but he was completely drowned out by the deafening sound of the shower. Next was her arms, which were uneventful enough, and then came her boobs. He was rubbed firmly into Amy's soft breasts as she sought to clean every part of it. The softness definitely cushioned her blows, and Crow was thankful that she was well-endowed enough to make this experience slightly enjoyable.

 

 

 

Next came her armpits, which had become quite sweaty since her last shower. At her size, she probably couldn't even smell them at all, but to Crow it was noticeable. Crow had a thing for armpits too, but it was definitely something he was a bit ashamed of, so while she was wiping her armpits, Crow blushed out of embarrassment, despite the fact that no one was watching.

 

 

 

Next came her belly and back, both of which Amy pressed down especially hard on to clean, which Crow found surprisingly painful given his newfound pain tolerance. Then came the areas he was dreading/looking forward to the most: Amy's butt and crotch. Amy started with her front, wiping the washcloth and Crow across her labia. She thankfully didn't spend too long here, since if he got her attention later, he didn't want to have to give too many details on that part of the journey. She didn't spend long on her butt either, but he did feel the inside of her cheek for a split second, grateful that she kept even this part of her clean.

 

 

 

Finally came the legs and feet, and after sliding the washcloth down her leg, Crow was reacquainted with her feet, only this time he would only be visiting. She wiped down the top of her foot, her sole, and between her toes, the latter of which he was very familiar with. Crow finally felt the washcloth rise, assuming he was done, but then she brought it over to her breasts again, possibly having missed a spot.

 

 

 

She wiped the area underneath her breasts and pushed the cloth into her underboob, cleaning the crevice like the rest of her body. Out of nowhere, Crow finally got detached from the washcloth, only this was not the best place for that. After cleaning her underboob, the washcloth retreated, leaving Crow behind in the hot, cramped space under Amy's breast. He tried to squirm free but to no avail, deciding he'd rather wait until she was done showering to try and get out from his new prison.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are our other pages, if you want to check us out there.

Sheograth10

twitter.com/sheograth10

deviantart.com/sheograth10

 

SmolCrowing

twitter.com/SmolCrowBro

deviantart.com/smolcrowbro

Chapter 2 by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Body Climbing, Boobs, Feet, Boots, Unaware, Amy Kobayshi

Sheo

With Crow safely, if tightly, crammed under Amy's boob, he could only stay still until she was done with her shower. It was hot (in more ways than one) but at least he wasn't falling down toward the drain.

A few minutes later, Amy turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Then, she walked over to the towel she had folded on her sink and stretched. That caused her boob flesh to finally loosen its hold on Crow, but he wasn't ready for that, so he lost his grip and fell toward the floor.

Instead of landing there, he crashed into her towel, where he got a clear view of Amy's dripping naked body from below. He didn't have long to stare before she grabbed her towel, not even noticing him on it. Possibly because she took off her glasses.

Crow was rubbed across every inch of the massive woman, all while she innocently dried off her wet skin. She even hummed a tune while doing so.

By the time she was dry, Crow wasn't even sure where he currently ended up, but he at least knew that he was somewhere on her titanic body.

Then, she walked toward her bedroom to get dressed, unaware of her tiny passenger…

 

Crow

Being trapped under Amy's boob, while hot and cramped, was pretty pleasant all things considered. Crow could safely listen to the rhythmic sounds of Amy's breathing and her heart beating, which were fairly soothing even with the ever present noise of the shower in the background. He suddenly felt exhausted after all that he went through, so without much thought, he nuzzled into her skin and took a short nap, falling asleep almost immediately.

That nap only lasted a few minutes though since while her booming footsteps didn't wake him up, being dislodged from her underboob certainly did. Still a bit groggy, he had no time to grab hold of anything and fell towards the floor, bracing himself for the inevitable impact.

However, he made contact with something much sooner than expected, and after opening his eyes, he realized he was on her towel, which meant he was in for another round of being scrubbed along Amy's body.

The experience was similar to when he was on her washcloth, but Amy put much more force behind her towel than her washcloth, humming a tune all the while and sending constant vibrations throughout Crow's body. He was pressed deep into Amy's body as she moved him along her skin, giving him very little room to breathe and move. She moved her towel down her body like her washcloth too, starting with her hair, then her face, then neck, arms, armpits, back, etc.

He was spared the embarrassment of being pushed against her nethers earlier, but Amy gave special attention to this area this time. He was pushed harshly against her labia as she dried off the most intimate part of her body. He couldn't tell if she just really wanted to make sure this part of her was dry or she was taking a moment to pleasure herself, but frankly the motive behind it didn't matter as Crow wouldn't be able to stop her either way.

Suddenly, right as she passed over her vagina and gave a quick rub down to it, Crow was dislodged from the washcloth and deposited right at the entrance to her vagina. Given no choice, he gripped tightly onto whatever skin he could find, blushing profusely as this was probably the worst place he could be discovered right now. But any place was better than the floor, so he held on tight as Amy finished drying herself off, her body contorting to dry off her lower body.

Eventually, she finished and wrapped the towel around her body, shielding the tiny Crow from view. He hoped Amy would either notice him or go to sleep soon, as he wasn't sure how much longer he could take being lost on her body with her not even knowing he's there.

 

Sheo

While Amy walked into her room, she felt the oddest tickle around her crotch. It was faint, leading her to mumble:

"Is it still damp...?"

Once she got to her collection of clean clothes for the day, she scratched at her crotch through the towel, roughly scraping Crow against the skin near her vagina. The towel might've felt uncomfortable, but being mashed against Amy's privates by her was something he could barely describe.

However, Crow soon found himself tangled among the coarse fibers of the towel, unable to even squirm. And as Amy removed the towel, she prepared to hang it to dry, but not before doing something first.

She gripped the ends furthest from Crow and violently shook it. Again and again he felt his whole world shift and jerk, as he occasionally caught glimpses of her disinterested face and the clothes on her bed. There were a pair of ankle socks, some gray jeans, and a plaid long sleeve shirt, among other things.

The force she used with the final shake was more than enough to free Crow, sending flying high into the air. And to his shock, he landed inside of a massive leather boot. The insole was sticky and the air was permeated with Amy's lingering sweat from her foot. So much for getting that smell washed off him.

The walls of her boot rose high up, but they seemed coarse enough to climb. But who knew when Amy would put that boot back on.

 

Crow

From where he was, he could hear Amy speaking from above. What she said gave him the slightest glimmer of hope that he would be discovered, but that hope was immediately obliterated when he saw her towel coming right towards him. He realized her finger was coming to scratch where he was, and he braced for impact.

The towel wasn't very soft, but the same couldn't be said for Amy's skin. The skin around her privates felt so smooth, making him feel the slightest bit happy for the situation he was in. The air was filled with the smell of fruit, likely from Amy's body wash, but he also detected a faint musk. Given that he was inches from her vagina, he didn't need to think too hard about where the smell was coming from. Everything combined into an experience that was very arousing for Crow, and one that he would very much like to keep secret from Amy if he was ever discovered.

Eventually, that pleasantness ended, and thanks to getting caught in the towel fibers, he was brought farther and farther away from Amy's nethers as Amy lifted the towel off of her. After a vigorous shakedown, which completely disoriented him, he flew through the air, watching Amy's gargantuan body getting farther away from him with each second.

After a fairly long flight, he landed inside Amy's boot, receiving quite the shock when he smacked into its insole. Unlike the moccasin, the boot had no fluff that collected sweat, but that just meant that her insole did that job instead. The air was thick with her foot smell, and with each step he took, he felt a bit of soaked-up sweat rise from the insole's light padding. It felt almost like he was in a swamp.

Looking up to the shoe's entrance, he noticed the walls of the boot were coarse enough to climb, so now he had a choice to make. He could try to climb out of her boot and get to a more advantageous spot to get spotted, but that carried with it a lot of uncontrollable variables. He didn't know how long he would be able to climb until Amy put the boot on nor where she would go once it was on, and then he would have to find a spot to get spotted, and he didn't know her routine well enough to figure out where the perfect spot would be.

The other option would be to stay in her boot, preferably in the toe section, and mess with her toes enough until she would hopefully check the inside of her boot for whatever was bugging her. Or she would just keep him inside there all day, at which point he would be able to climb out and hopefully get to a good spot while she was sleeping. Given the fact he was pretty exhausted at this point, the more limited amount of unknowns in the second option, and his thing for feet, he elected to stay in her boot and made his way towards the toe section.

This spot was even more humid and stuffy, as this was the deepest and sweatiest part of the shoe, and Crow initially found it somewhat hard to breathe, but he quickly adapted to his harsh environment. Unsure when she would put the boot on, he took another nap and laid on the insole, his back getting soaked by the sweat that had seeped into it.

 

Sheo

While Crow slept, Any got herself dressed. She ended up going with what she previously laid out, which was a plaid shirt, gray jeans, and black ankle socks. With that, all that was left were her leather boots.

She walked toward them, where her bounding footsteps abruptly woke Crow back up just a few minutes later. He didn't have long to focus himself before she started to shuffle her socked foot into the boot, cutting off his available light. The noise that was caused from her foot scraping against the shoe, plus the creaking of the leather, was deafening.

Due to his position, he ended up directly between her toes and the ball of her foot, leaving him safe at first. Then she pressed her toes down on the insole, while sighing and saying:

"These are new, but the insole works like a charm..."

However, as she flattened Crow without restraint, she muttered:

"Wait, did it get messed up...?"

She proceeded to roughly knead Crow under her 2nd and 3rd toes, not exactly sure what she was feeling. Something could've fallen in too, but she kinda liked how it felt. Crow definitely tried to squirm, but it wasn't easy, especially with  how aggressively her toes played with him. Did he even have enough energy left to resist? By now it was clear that he'd be fine if he stayed in Amy's boot all day, and he'd likely enjoy it.

But as she continued to brutalize him with her socked toes, he wondered if he should even do anything...

 

Crow

Suddenly waking up, Crow noticed Amy's foot entering her boot, along with the deafening sounds of the shoe accommodating her foot. He barely even had enough time to brace himself before her foot came down right on top of him, trapping him between the ball of her foot and her toes. He felt relieved that he might be safe where he was, but then Amy pressed down her toes and flattened him, a sensation which he knew all too well by this point.

He felt the vibrations of her talking, followed by her kneading him with her toes, leading him to believe that she noticed him, or at least that something was in her boot. He was a bit glad that she was wearing socks since the cushioning from it made her abuse a bit more bearable, but he knew that the longer he was in there, the sweatier those socks would become. He squirmed underneath her to try and get her attention, but that was easier said than done. He was being massaged and toyed with too hard to be able to do much, but he figured he had to do something, even though being in her boot all day wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

With the last of his strength, he squirmed as hard as he could, trying to hit her toes with his arms and legs. He would have tried to bite or lick her toes to get her attention, but he doubted that she'd feel that through her socks, so punching and kicking was all that he could do. Right before he completely ran out of energy, he stopped squirming and stayed still, ready to bash her toes for at least another few seconds if need be. He waited with bated breath to see if his flailing had any effect.

 

Sheo

While she was trying with what she thought was a pebble, she felt something strange. Like it moved. Maybe. Amy honestly wasn't totally sure, since she could have just moved it enough for it to bounce or something.

And it barely lasted a few seconds, and then, nothing. She stayed still, somewhat curious, while Crow considered repeating his attempt.

Then, out of nowhere, Amy heard a loud chime from her phone, causing her to jump. Crow was brutally smashed under her toes, while she checked her phone. Then, she exclaimed:

"Oh! The data from last night is ready!"

Then, she hurried over to her personal lab downstairs, no longer caring about what she felt in her boot. And as she practically ran, Crow was pounded under her toes for each and every step.

By the time she reached her work station, he was exhausted again, and was forced to endure while her toes used him as their focus toy. They clenched, wriggled, stretched, and squeezed, leaving Crow breathless as the warm room caused her feet to sweat.

And yet, while her attention was solely on her work space, he noticed that her toes weren't as unpredictable. They were still wild and aggressive, but now it almost seemed like there was a pattern now.

She probably wouldn't notice anything he did now, while she worked, but maybe he could try to escape and start the long climb away from her incredible playful toes.

 

Crow

After his flailing, Crow noticed that Amy's toes had calmed down, and he had a moment of hope that she knew he was there now. Of course, he couldn't be 100% sure, so he was about to repeat his flailing when he heard a loud chime, felt the world drop out from under him, and then felt the world fall on top of him.

All of Amy's body weight came down on him, her toes delivering that weight in full force. At this moment, Crow expected to turn into a crimson stain at the bottom of her shoe, but he was still alive, albeit very sore. Before he could recover, he felt the familiar vibrations of Amy's voice, and then she began to run, and Crow knew he was in for another round of abuse.

As she ran, Crow felt the weight of her body on top of him again and again, flattening him into her insole like a pancake. With each step, more of her sweat seeped out from the insole, coating him once again in her bodily fluids. Her sock was starting to do that job too, as the sweat from her foot started soaking into her sock. He was trapped in a sweaty, hot prison that hopefully would let him out soon.

She finally stopped running, and he was spared the weight of her body for the time being. That didn't mean he was free though. She continued to use her toes to toy with him, moving him from toe to toe playfully as she focused on her work. He's only been her toe toy for a few hours since he met her, but it felt like he'd been her toy forever. While he wouldn't be against filling that role, he did want her to know he was there, so he thought about what he could do next.

He noticed that even though her toes were still playing with him, they had a certain rhythm to them, almost like an opening and shutting door in a video game. He'd played plenty of games in his life, so timing was something he knew very well. After a few minutes of figuring out the pattern of her toes, he tried to squirm free and climb onto her foot so he could escape her boot and climb up the rest of her so he could be discovered. It would be a long climb, but hopefully a successful one, though he had to overcome this obstacle first, and it would be up to Amy whether he would be freed from her powerful toes.

 

Sheo

At first Crow was making fairly good progress, though Amy's toes would periodically smash him back down, as if punishing him for his escape attempts. And each time they kept him buried for minutes at a time, where all he could smell and feel was her sweat.

Though he was still making steady but slow progress, all that changed when she mumbled:

"Did I input the wrong number somewhere...? Something isn't working."

While she dealt with that, she started to kick her leg back and forth. Crow was bounced about in the toe section, constantly crashing into her massive and soft toes. Eventually, she stopped, though he ended up directly under her big toe.

And that was where things really ramped up, as she suddenly slid her leg back and put all its weight on the ball of her foot. She was practically crushing Crow slowly without even noticing.

Amy almost always focused on her research at these points, where she would never notice Crow as he struggled within her boot. And the buckets of sweat that pooled in her sock and on him by extension didn't make it any easier for the tiny college student.

Then she started tapping her foot rhythmically, endlessly pounding Crow into submission. Yet there was, yet again, a pattern in the timing of those blows. Maybe he'd have a second chance to start his escape attempt.

Only one way to find out...

 

Crow

Of course it wouldn't be easy. Each time Crow tried to escape her toes, they would grab hold of him again and play with him for minutes on end. It was incredibly hot in her boot, but he couldn't tell if he ever even sweated. He might have just been covered with Amy's sweat instead, which wouldn't be surprising considering how long he'd been played with by her sweaty feet. Regardless, on one attempt, he almost managed to break free, and his heart beat quickly as he prepared to escape, but then he heard some mumbling from outside the boot, and then his whole world moved again, and kept on moving.

Like a pendulum, Amy's leg swung back and forth. With each swing, Crow was thrown from the wall of the boot to her toes, then the wall, then the toes, and so on. He greatly preferred the toes, as the boot was much less soft and yielding. At some point, the world finally stopped swinging, but then she put all her weight on the ball of her foot, and Crow by extension.

Like so many times before, he was being crushed under Amy's colossal body. He had honestly gotten a bit used to the sensation of having his entire body smushed underneath her. Maybe after a couple more times he might even like it. Though that thought was hard to focus on, as not only was there not much air in her boot that wasn't laced with her scent, but he was practically swimming in sweat from both Amy's foot and the insole below. He'd never felt so utterly dominated by another person, and Amy wasn't even aware she was doing it. Crow didn't know how to feel about that, but part of him was very excited by it.

After that round of smushing, she started tapping her foot, so to Crow it felt like she was walking even though she was sitting down. Though yet again, he noticed a pattern to it, so he readied himself for another attempt at escape. Right after lifting her foot, Crow attempted to roll to the side, trying to get to the edge of the boot before Amy's foot came back down.

 

Sheo

Almost like a stroke of good fortune, Crow managed to avoid Amy's toe at the last possible second. And as it crashed down in front of him, he breathed a sigh of relief. Despite being in a sweltering swamp of her sweat, his lungs adjusted enough that he wasn't constantly coughing.

However, as he tried to recover, everything tilted, causing him to roll and crash all the way down at her pinky toe. He couldn't tell what happened, but Amy was starting to shuffle out of her boot. And as she did that, she said:

"This part looks okay... This part too... I should get more comfy..."

Once the boot was off, Crow was left inside it as it remained tipped on its side. And while he stood up, she repeated the process with her other boot, before prying off get socks with her feet.

After they were bare, she stretched her toes, wanting to let them air out as she kept on working. One black sock was draped over the boot's entrance, but he still had a path to freedom. It blocked the air though, ensuring the inside was still a smelly prison for Crow.

It'd be unpredictable outside the boot, but maybe he'd have better luck on the out there...

 

Crow

After successfully dodging her toe, Crow breathed an immense sigh of relief. The fact that he could do that without coughing on the smell of her foot was a bit worrying, but he pushed that thought aside and thought of his next move.

Though right before he started deliberating on what he could do, the floor tilted and he rolled across the insole, slamming right against her pinky toe before coming to a stop at the boot's wall. He realized she was taking off her boot, which was both exciting and a bit worrying. After it finally fell on its side, he crawled along the side of the boot toward the opening.

He was still surrounded by her foot smell since her sock was draped over the entrance, but he was used to it by now, so it didn't bother him that much. For a second, he stopped crawling and sat down, wondering if he should just give up here. It was a long climb he would have to do if he wanted to get her attention, and he had been through a lot already.

However, he then began to imagine what it would be like when she found him. Sure, she could be mean and discard him, putting him in a much worse situation. But she could also be nice, and give him love and attention until he could return to his normal size. She was also a scientist, so she might be able to help him figure out his situation too. After mulling it over, he became fiercely determined to become noticed, no matter the cost.

He passed underneath the sock like it was a large curtain, and he took a look at Amy's looming body. From where he stood, she looked like a stunning goddess, someone who would never notice a tiny mortal such as he. He shook that thought from his head, wondering where that came from, and tried focusing on the task at hand. He looked at the scene before him, observing the potential routes he could take to climb up to the table, or Amy's ear preferably.

 

Sheo

Right now, Amy's feet were relatively still while both sets of toes were endlessly scrunching and gripping at the other discarded ankle sock. That was going on fairly close to his current location, where from the position of the boot he could clearly see the fronts of her long and massive toes. There were also the table and chair legs, but Crow would need to walk past where her feet were, so hopefully they would remain still for now.

Besides the deafening noise of flesh scraping against each other, Crow could hear the clicks and clacks of Amy's keyboard, as she focused intently on her research. Then, she heard her grumble to herself before saying:

"I'll be at this for a few more hours, at least..."

Then, she lifted one foot, giving Crow a glimpse of its already somewhat dirty underside, before scratching it against the chair leg. After a few forceful scratches, she plopped it down right in front of him, causing Crow to fall over. And as he got back up, her toes started to stretch up and down, as if challenging him to rejoin them. The smell washed over him, giving him a clear reminder of what they were like. From just how close he was, her toes looked larger than before, but at least they were not able to reach him (yet).

Despite that the table legs would probably be the best way to get onto the table itself, based on how the grooves looked to him.

 

Crow

While he was standing on the floor and thinking about his next move, Amy's toes stayed in front of him and gripped at her smelly ankle sock. The smell of both of these massive objects wafted over to him, and smelled all too familiar at this point. A lot of noises entered Crow's ears, but after everything he'd been through so far, those loud noises faded into the background, either because of hearing damage or just mental adaptation. He put that thought aside once he heard Amy speak, and his mind was back on the climb he would need to make.

Then, he saw Amy lift her foot, slightly exposing her dirty sole. He looked at himself, realizing he was just as if not more dirty than her foot, which gave him conflicting feelings. After scratching her foot, she plopped it right in front of him and made him topple onto his bum. Her toes stretched and scrunched, almost seeming to taunt him. He almost began to truly believe that her foot had a mind of its own, and wished to have its favorite little toy back.

While he would be fine with that if it happened, he was more interested in getting discovered right now, so he gave her foot a look that said "maybe next time, toes." He would give them some kind of kiss goodbye, but that would probably allow them to capture him again, so he kept his distance. Looking at the table leg, it seemed climbable, and he was done waiting. He made a beeline for the table leg, keeping Amy's feet in sight at all times and staying ready for any shenanigans they might pull.

 

Sheo

Crow's journey ended up being fairly smooth, though Amy's feet would occasionally crash down in front of and next to him, but they barely missed him each and every time. It did manage to slow him down though, as the shockwaves and clouds of sweaty dust sent him falling down repeatedly. As if her feet were punishing him for abandoning them,  but that clearly wasn't the case, as she was innocently humming another tune to herself. He stayed determined despite the footfalls and walked forward, soon reaching the table leg. After that, he started to climb, all while Amy focused on her research.

The climb was difficult but manageable, and since Amy only used her chair leg as an occasional scratching post, he did not run into any further disruptions until he reached the table. And once he was on it, he looked around.

Amy's laptop was currently in use, and he saw a massive doughnut to the side of it, reminding him that he hadn't eaten yet today. But as he looked around, she pinched brow and muttered:

"Maybe I should take a break soon..."

The area around Crow was also fairly cluttered, with papers, pens, and other miscellaneous things. He'd need to think of something to do, and fast, if he wanted to try before Amy decided to take that break...

 

Crow

Crow ran across the floor, and was almost immediately bombarded by Amy's feet. Obviously she wasn't aiming for him intentionally, but it almost felt like that from time to time. Sometimes, it felt like he was dodging raindrops with how little room for error he had. The clouds of dust laced with sweat didn't help either. By the time he got to the table leg, he got a little tired of consistently being knocked down by her feet.

He almost wanted to run back and give a solid punch to her feet as some kind of vengeance, but that wouldn't accomplish anything (besides probably getting himself caught by her feet again), so he brought his attention back to the table leg and began his climb. The climb itself was bearable, and luckily Amy used her chair leg as a scratching post and not the table, so his climb was largely uninterrupted. Eventually he reached the table, and took a deep breath in of relief, happy he finally accomplished something.

He surveyed the desktop, ready to find some way to get Amy's attention. Though once he heard her words, he knew he didn't have that much time, and he had to think of a plan fast. At first he thought of using one of the pens to write "help" or something on a paper, but not only would it be really hard to lift the pen, let alone use it, but with how much clutter there was, it probably wouldn't even register in Amy's mind. He had to think of something else, and his idea came when he focused back in on Amy's typing.

She was focused on the screen, so if something came up on the screen that was unexpected, she might check the keyboard and possibly see him down there. Though he wouldn't want to get smushed by her finger while she was typing, so he had to pick a seldom-used but obvious key. While running over to the laptop, the perfect key came to mind: Z.

It was one of the least used letters in the alphabet, and even though she was likely using scientific terms, he assumed z's wouldn't show up that often. There was also only 1 Z key, so she wouldn't check one of the other keys, like if he chose Enter, considering there are 2 enter keys on some keyboards. He made his way over to the laptop, having a plan in mind that hopefully wouldn't go too badly.

 

Sheo

While Crow made his way closer to Amy's laptop, he saw her reach over toward her doughnut, before picking it. And as she brought it closer to her, he noticed a large clump come loose, before crashing down right next to him. It smelled incredibly sweet, and looked as big as a boulder. Though as she took a bite, a few more smaller crumbs rained a bit closer to her body. But due to that, she glanced down and scowled with a mouth full of doughnut, while muttering:

"Ugh... So many crumbs..."

Right after that, she planted her hand down in front of her laptop, and him by extension. There was nothing he could do as that pink wall approached him, sending him rolling across before launching him back toward the floor. And yet, she did so hard enough that Crow might actually bump into the front of her chair first. Maybe he'd be able to grab the wooden surface at just the right moment?

If he didn't, it'd be right back to the floor, and who knew if he'd be able to escape her incredibly active feet a second time...

 

Crow

Before he could make it to the laptop, Amy reached over to her donut, causing Crow to instinctually duck down to avoid her arm. He watched it soar through the air, and he noticed a large chunk drop by him, almost smushing him underneath a sweet mass of dough. He never saw a donut from this perspective before, so he took a bit longer than he should have examining the patterns in the dough, not even noticing the smaller crumbs falling around him. If he had, he probably would have been ready for what came next.

Her hand suddenly slammed down in front of him, and began rapidly approaching him in her mission to rid the table of crumbs. If only she knew one of those crumbs wasn't part of her donut. Her hand collided with him, her soft, warm palm pushing him across the desktop and off the edge. He cursed the fact that his progress had been invalidated, but he noticed an opportunity while he was falling.

He saw the chair approaching him very fast, and based on his trajectory, he figured that he might be able to latch onto the front of her chair before he fell back to the floor. He reached his arms out, ready to grab hold of the chair so he might be able to get to Amy again without having to deal with her feet again for the time being.

 

Sheo

Thankfully, despite rocketing through the air, Crow grabbed onto the chair at the last possible moment. He quickly climbed up, glad that he saved some time at least when it came to scaling Amy. And when he got onto the chair proper, he saw a stunning sight.

Far in front of him was Amy's crotch, rising above him, distinct even behind her thick jeans. Even from this distance, there was a musk that washed over him, likely from her being in this hot workstation for at least an hour. Maybe more, but time wasn't something Crow could keep an accurate record of right now.

Flanking him were her thighs, seeming like great cliff sides, except they were fully living. They'd shuffle and shift in accordance to where her legs and feet moved, though they never directly touched Crow from his location in the middle front of her chair. But all the crashing and slamming made it difficult to remain standing.

He'd better do something, and fast, unless he wanted to lose his balance and fall back to the floor. And almost to remind Crow of his deadline, he heard Amy say:

"Just a few more lines, then I'll get up for a stretch break..."

 

Crow

Joy did not begin to describe the feeling Crow felt when he successfully grabbed hold of the chair. He finally felt like something was going his way, even if it was something as small as this. Once he climbed up on the chair and regained his bearings, he instantly blushed upon seeing what lay in front of him.

He could see a faint outline of Amy's crotch, but what certainly wasn't faint was the musk emanating off of it. He had been somewhat acquainted with her crotch before, but this was a whole different story. Her musk was never this noticeable, and it made him feel hot and embarrassed being surrounded by such a feminine scent.

After finally being able to tear himself away from looking at her crotch, he noticed the cliff-like thighs that surrounded him. They shuffled around while Amy fidgeted, reminding him that he was standing right in front of a living being, albeit a very large one. It took some effort to stay standing thanks to her subtle movements, and Crow was staring to lose balance.

Once he heard her words, his mind went into overdrive thinking of ideas. A lot crossed his mind in a short amount of time, but the only one that seemed feasible in a short period of time would be crawling into her crotch. He didn't want to do something so invasive, but he didn't see any other viable alternatives and at this point, he was pretty desperate. If he was found in there, he would just have to explain his situation as much as possible. In a hurry, he ran as fast as he could towards her crotch, planning to climb up her jeans and squirm inside her pants. He felt like a lowly pest, but he didn't have time to feel guilty.

 

 

Sheo

While Crow ran forward, right before he reached her massive crotch, he heard Amy type a bit more forcefully and say:

"One... last... line!"

And a few seconds later, he grabbed onto the jeans fabric, just in time to feel her rise off the chair. Unfortunately, he didn't have time to crawl into a fold near her crotch, so he was forced to dangle as she stood up. She then stretched in place, lifting her arms and squeezing her legs together, absolutely smothering Crow in her heavy and oppressive thighs.

In fact, they smashed him so severely that he might have even found himself lodged in one of those folds instead. After that, she started to walk, leaving Crow trapped in one of the larger folds along her left thigh without a way to escape. And as she walked, she said:

"I'll just grab some water..."

Crow was forced to listen as her bare feet slapped against the hardwood floor outside her workstation. By the time she reached the fridge, she started to aimlessly scratch her thigh, threatening to dislodge Crow with her sharp and gigantic fingernails. But the act also loosened his prison somewhat, giving him more freedom on what he could do. Maybe he'd climb further up? Or maybe he missed her feet and wanted to visit them?

All in all, he had a lot of options, but not as much time to make a decision and do something...

 

Crow

He almost reached her crotch, and was ready to climb the last leg of his journey when he heard her speak, and then he leapt and grabbed hold of her jeans. He then scurried up her pants as fast as he could, only to be lifted into the air by the very thing he thought would be his salvation. Dangling from her crotch, he tried his best not to look down, as that might have made him let go from the sheer fright of that alone.

Out of nowhere, Amy stretched her body out, which meant that Crow became completely sandwiched between her thighs. He wouldn't lie, the situation was very arousing. To be dominated by her upper thighs was very arousing, and the overwhelming smell of her musk didn't help in keeping him lucid and focused. He probably would have been fine if that went on for a while, but unfortunately, she stopped.

As a result of her smothering stretch, he was trapped in one of the folds of her jeans along her left thigh. Unable to move, he heard the slapping of her bare feet below him, which were quickly followed by vibrations that coursed through his entire body. Eventually, she stopped walking and thoughtlessly scratched her thigh. Crow thought this would hurt and braced himself, but it actually gave him a few options instead since it loosened his denim prison.

After thinking about them, and even though it would still be very invasive, he decided on his original plan. It was the closest place he could find on her body where he might be more easily discovered. Additionally, if she sat down again, he wouldn't be smushed by her butt while climbing, unless she leaned forward that is. With a shameful resolve, he attempted to exit his prison and climb over to the waistband of her jeans, embarrassed but ready to enter her pants.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are our other pages, if you want to check us out there.

Sheograth10

twitter.com/sheograth10

deviantart.com/sheograth10

 

SmolCrowing

twitter.com/SmolCrowBro

deviantart.com/smolcrowbro

OptionsAdd Story to FavoritesAdd Author to FavoritesSubmit a ReviewReport This

Chapter 3 by Sheograth
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Boobs, Feet, Toes, In-shoe, Unaware, Amy Kobayashi, Nesi Kher

Sheo

Crow managed to free himself from the denim and started climbing up, and luckily, Amy was too focused on picking a drink to shuffle very much. But that changed when he tried to crawl through the waistband, where she raised an eyebrow and muttered:

"Itchy..."

A moment later, Crow saw her fingers zoom toward him before snatching him up with ease. He was pinched between her thumb and index finger, unable to even squirm, as she moved him closer to her face.

She examined him with little interest, occasionally squishing him further as her eyes glazed over the filth covered college student. Then, she simply said:

"Looks like dirt. Gross..."

After saying that, she brushed her fingers against each other in an attempt to send the 'dirt' back to the floor. What she didn't realize was that Amy sent Crow flying in a slightly different direction, where he fell closer and closer to her ample bosom.

Surprisingly, he landed on top of her chest and rolled further downward. And right before he met her bra, she lifted it to make a minor adjustment, as if fate wanted this to happen. Once she was finished, she let the bra snap back into place, sealing Crow within.

This wasn't where he planned to go, but now that he was trapped in her bra, he needed to think of what to do next...

 

Crow

Crow was relieved that nothing seemed to go wrong while he was climbing up Amy's crotch. He even got to smell Amy's feminine scent while he was doing it, which he realized he might get very well acquainted with if he managed to get inside her pants. When he got to her waistband, he excitedly tried squirming inside, finally close to one of his goals. Of course, it wouldn't be that easy, as once he heard her say "itchy," he looked up and saw her fingers descending towards him.

He braced himself to be scratched heavily into her skin, but instead he was snatched up between her thumb and index finger, quite firmly too. He was completely stuck between her massive digits and was flying through the air at great speed, which threatened to give him a bit of motion sickness. Though once he was in front of her face, he felt hope that all his efforts so far had finally paid off. She was finally looking right at him! He would finally be discovered!

Though once he heard her words, his heart sank. He felt a bit less than human at that moment, being compared to literal debris that one would simply clean off of them, even less than trash. He didn't have time to mull his newfound status over though, since she immediately started rubbing her fingers together. It reminded him a lot of being rubbed between her toes, only much less sweaty and smelly. It honestly was less preferable than her feet, as he had grown to be pretty fond of her foot smell. He was surprised at himself for thinking that, believing he might have accepted his new role as toe dirt, but before he could think anymore about it, he fell through the air again, luckily landing on top of her chest.

Thanks to the steep slope of her breasts, he rolled down it like he was on a hill. While he was rolling, he spotted glimpses of her bra, and fully expected to bounce right over it. But instead, she lifted the bra, allowing him to fall inside of it. After the deafening sound of her bra snapping back in place, he was trapped inside her bra.

He wasn't where he originally planned to go, but he'd be lying if this wasn't better for many reasons. Her boobs were incredibly soft and warm, and the beating of her heart strangely comforted him. It was still a bit sweaty in here, but he didn't mind, as he had been in far sweatier places. Additionally, if he was found here, it would be much less embarrassing to be found in her bra than in her panties. Finally, his companion in her bra was another sensitive part of her body, which gave him another idea about how to get her attention. Like a lowly bug, he crawled along her skin, seeking to get to her nipple as soon as possible.

 

Sheo

While Crow was crawling downward, Amy just about finished deciding on her drink, exclaiming:

"A bottle of soda sounds good! I deserve a treat now and then..."

Once she grabbed it, she turned around suddenly, sending Crow rolling to the side, and he didn't stop until he crashed into her other breast. He somehow ended up in her cleavage.

As she walked forward, her breasts would subtly bounce, endlessly rubbing and smothering Crow in a sea of boob flesh. There were times where his body practically sank into the soft sacks of fat.

By the time she got back to her chair, he was dizzy, though he wasn't ready for when she actually sat down. And once she plopped down on her chair, her breasts crashed into him like tidal waves, enveloping him on all sides.

He was effectively trapped, though the warm room caused her to begin sweating again, coating Crow in the process. Despite how little room he had, he might be able to still crawl toward her nipple, though it would be difficult for him to even tell how to get there from this heavy boob trap.

Amy then cracked her knuckles and said:

"Okay, gotta go for a few more hours now. I can do this..."

At least he'd (probably) have time before she stood back up...

 

Crow

While he was crawling, he got thrown around yet again by Amy's movements. Climbing around her was like climbing a moving mountain, which is likely just as hard as it sounds. As for where he was thrown, he found himself in her cleavage after bouncing off her other breast. He thought for a second that while he was in here, it might be somewhat tranquil compared to his other experiences. Boy was he wrong.

While Amy walked, her boobs gave him no quarter. They were just subtle bounces to her, but to Crow it was anything but. Both boobs were unrelenting in their attempts to thoroughly rub and smother him. He would frequently sink into one of her boobs, only to be rubbed down by the other one, and then the process would be repeated with the other one. He was feeling pretty aroused right now considering how soft and overwhelming her boobs were, and at many points his thing would be poking into Amy's skin. If she knew he was there, he would probably be embarrassed about that, but since he was still just a piece of dirt to her, he instead just focused on keeping himself... focused.

Once she finally got to her chair, he was completely disoriented, initially not able to tell which way was up. He was completely enveloped by her boobs, which were starting to sweat with all of the heat that was accumulating in her cleavage. It was beginning to coat Crow's entire body, but he was used to being covered in Amy's sweat by now, so it was nothing new.

Part of him wanted to just stay where he was and snuggle with Amy's soft boobs. They were like a soft bed, beckoning him to rest with them and forget all of his troubles. He was very tempted to do just that, and for a second, his eyes slowly shut as slumber threatened to overtake him. But then he remembered his goal, and while he might not get the chance to do this again, he had to get her attention. However, he still decided to nuzzle and hug the boobs for at least a minute, wanting a moment of personal indulgence in the middle of all this craziness.

After that, he tried his best to regain his bearings, and thought up a new plan. Since she would be sitting down for a while, which he knew thanks to the words he just heard, he had a few choices where he could go. There were his first few options, but then he figured that since she looked at him with her own two eyes and thought he was dirt, it wouldn't be a guarantee that she would recognize him as human even if he did get his attention again. He would have to prove his presence as a human somehow, and he figured that hearing him speak would be a good option. He was in her cleavage, so a climb up to her shoulder wouldn't be a long climb at all. After sensing which way was down and tracking one of her sweat droplets as it cascaded down her skin, he had a good idea which way was up, and he began his climb up her skin as he made his way up to her shoulder. The fates seemed to conspire against him, but he hoped that eventually all of his effort would pay off.

 

Sheo

Crow's difficult climb went completely unnoticed by Amy, who was already starting on a different part of her current research project. Occasionally he'd be hit by massive droplets of sweat, which would burst on him and leave him soaked. And the heat and constructiveness that her cleavage and bra exerted didn't help either.

While Crow climbed, Amy's hair would occasionally fall in front of her face, causing a growing frustration out of her, though she never did more than swipe them out of her way. Right when Crow made it back to the top of her breast, though still in her bra, Amy did something else to impede him.

She stretched backwards to crack her back, causing her boob to almost fight with the bra in resistance. Crow was ruthlessly sandwiched without the ability to move a muscle. After a few seconds of this insanity, she returned to get original position, leaving Crow embedded in her boob flesh, so close to the edge of her bra.

It took him nearly fifteen minutes of struggling to free himself, where the sweat and heat sapped away his strength. He was left breathless by the time he made it to her shoulder, barely able to stand.

When he looked toward her computer, he couldn't even make out the details on her screen. But he could see strands of hair blocking her view. His path ahead was still clear, despite how much energy Amy stole from him during his escape from her chest. But would he even be able to climb up the sheer cliff of her neck at this point...?

 

Crow

At first, Crow's climb was easy. Besides the beads of sweat that would sometimes drip right onto him and soak him to the bone, he felt like he was making progress despite the constricting space he found himself in. He heard Amy's growing frustration from outside, but since it was inconsistent with his climbing rhythm, he figured it wasn't him. Then, right when he was just about to escape her bra, she found a new way to stop him in his tracks.

Her entire body stretched out beneath him, and the bra behind his back became tighter and tighter as it tried to hold onto her boobs. The bra was more than capable of handling her bountiful breasts, though Crow certainly wasn't. He was harshly smushed between the silky fabric of her bra and the soft skin on her boobs. It was not as much pressure as it was being stepped on inside her boot, but it was still more than Crow could handle. He simply laid there and waited until she was done stretching.

Luckily that only lasted a few seconds, but by the time she was done, he was still in her bra, and now he was burrowed deep in her boob. It took all he had just to unstick himself from her sweaty skin, and he still had to get up to her shoulder, a climb which seemed increasingly impossible.

It felt like he would bake in the heat inside her bra, and the longer he spent on her body, the more she seemed like some kind of deity that would never notice him no matter how hard he tried. It took a lot of personal motivation to remind himself that she was just a person, if not a somewhat oblivious and fidgety one. He eventually crawled out from under her bra and up to her shoulder, and he wanted nothing more than to just lay there and pass out.

He surveyed his surroundings, feeling a slight sense of vertigo after looking down from his perch. Even though he had been looking at the world at or above this height his whole life, this vantage point seemed so foreign at this point. He really had gotten used to being this small. His logical brain said that this would hopefully be temporary and that he would get back to his normal size and get back to his normal life, but the other part of his brain was perfectly fine with his size, and sort of hoped it would stay this way. He didn't have time right now to resolve this personal conflict though. He looked at Amy's neck in front of him, and was prepared to climb it.

That is until he felt his muscles give out on him. Even at his best her neck would be a hard climb, so right now it would be nearly impossible. He tried to think of another plan with his tired mind, and even though it wasn't a guarantee that she would hear him, he figured he was close enough to her ear that it would at least be possible she would hear his voice. Not wanting to jeopardize his chances, he stayed where he was on her shoulder, took a deep breath, and shouted "Don't move! I've been shrunk and I'm on your shoulder right now!" Time will tell if she heard him, let alone let him finish his sentence.

 

Sheo

Despite Crow's desperate cry for help, luck would yet again not be on his side. Almost at the exact time he shouted, Amy's phone started to ring. And in the process of her picking it up, he lost his balance and fell down on his butt. At least he was still on her shoulder.

But as she responded, she tilted to the side, causing Crow to roll with the sharply growing incline. While he fell through the air, he heard her say:

"Nesi? What's up?"

She then twisted in her chair, creating a wind gust that sent Crow flying closer to her center. But then she lifted her left knee and planted the connecting foot onto the base of her chair.

Crow landed on the instep and continued to roll down toward her wriggling toes. If he had strength left, he might've been able to stop his descent here. But he didn't, so he crashed into the space between her 2nd and 3rd toes, right in time for her to say:

"I think I can stop by your place... I'm almost done my experiment anyway!"

Following that, she stood up and walked to her room, not even feeling Crow's presence deep between her toes. Maybe because he felt like just another speck of dirt to her?

Then, she stood over her moccasins and said:

"These will be good enough. She's only a few floors down anyway..."

Then she wordlessly put them on, trapping Crow within and walking out the door. This was definitely going to be the longest day of his life...

 

Crow

Right when he yelled, Amy's phone rang. He wasn't sure if he was angrier at the phone for ringing or Amy for not putting it on vibrate. Regardless, when she reached for her phone and threw him off balance, causing him to fall on the hard surface of her shoulder. He was glad he was still on her shoulder, but something told him that wouldn't last long.

Lo and behold, Amy tilted her body to the side while answering her phone. He might have been able to hold on normally, but he was so worn out that he had no strength left. He powerlessly rolled off of her shoulder and into the air, hearing her casually talk on her phone while he fell. He barely even registered the gust of wind that pushed him towards her foot.

Once he landed on her foot, he knew where he was immediately even though he was still chaotically rolling. He knew her foot smell very well by now, so much so that it comforted him in a weird way. When he finally stopped rolling, he found himself between her toes, right back where he started. There was something very humbling about having all of your progress invalidated by someone who doesn't even register you as a human, and now that he was back between her toes, he began to believe that it was his destiny to be a piece of dirt at her feet.

While she walked to her room, he remained stuck to her foot by her sweat, feeling each step with all of his being. He was at least a little relieved he was between her toes and not under her foot, so he tried his best to keep it that way, hugging her toe as tightly as he could.

Then, she finally made it to her moccasins, and just like before, he was trapped in the confines of her shoe, surrounded by fluff, sweat, heat, and Amy's oppressive toes. Resigning himself to his fate, he put up no resistance as Amy walked, electing simply to stay between her toes and ride it out like usual. Reflecting on his journey up until now, he felt like a D&D character, only except for some kind of fantastical hero, he was the unlucky guy in the group that always rolled a 1. He laughed when he thought about how the DM must have rigged the dice for him and him alone. He would probably still try to get someone's attention, but blind hope was no longer part of the equation.

 

Sheo

The walk across the hallway was uneventful for Amy, but quite the opposite for Crow. With the way her foot rose and fell, her toes would react to the changes too, clenching and relaxing at seemingly random points.

Once she reached the elevator, she saw a sign that filled her with annoyance:

*OUT OF ORDER*

Amy stomped her foot and grumbled, causing Crow to be dislodged and sent under the ball of her foot. Then she stomped a few more times to work some of her frustration out, while muttering:

"Of course it broke down... Why couldn't they put more signs? Now I need to walk all the way to the other side of the hallway..."

She then spun around, grinding Crow under her without mercy, before resuming her walk. And this time, her steps were closer to aggressive stomps, not exactly making things easier for him. In fact, he struggled to keep up with how often she was beating him down underfoot at this point.

Once she reached the stairs, she started to descend, moving relatively quickly. She only had to go down 5 flights, so the sooner she did so, the better. Too bad nobody warned her about Crow.

By the time she reached Nesi's floor, she walked the rest of the way, feeling much less annoyed. It was almost as if she subconsciously felt better by abusing Crow, even though she had no idea he was currently under the ball of her foot.

But after some more walking, she reached Nesi's door...

 

Crow

The walk was nothing new for Crow at first. He endured her toes as he did before, slightly bracing himself while she clenched her toes and relaxing his body when she relaxed her toes. He was prepared for that, but he wasn't for what came next.

Suddenly, she quickly lifted her foot, dislodging Crow and thrusting him underneath the ball of her foot, and then she brought it back down with terrifying force, squishing Crow beneath her. He was glad that whatever shrunk him made him more durable, or else this would have definitely been the act that would have killed him. It was like he was Atlas and he was being crushed by the sky, only he was a weakling and had no chance of even lifting his burden even a millimeter off of him. Amy, unaware of the punishment she was giving him, stomped him a few more times. At this point, he almost felt like he was actually flat.

Right after those stomps, he felt her spin around, grinding Crow into her moccasin. He thought that this would be the moment that he would become one with her insole. His life as a human was over, he would be Amy's insole in her moccasins for the rest of his days, or at least until she threw those moccasins out. Luckily, he was still himself, albeit a bit more 2-D than before. Compared to the first few stomps, the rest of the stomps were relatively bearable.

Then she reached the stairs and began running down them. Her journey down the steps felt like stomps to him, but on a different level. He still had to deal with her crushing weight, but it was like he was on a rollercoaster, feeling his stomach dip each time she went down a stair. He couldn't wait until she was at the bottom of the stairs. He wasn't even thinking of when she would take her shoes off next, he was just looking forward to when he would feel her normal footsteps again.

Luckily, he eventually got to experience just that, as it seemed like her stomping spree had finally stopped. Her normal walking pace was comfortable in comparison, a perspective he'd never thought he'd have about being under her feet. He closed his eyes and resigned himself to the sensation, imagining it as a very firm massage. He was able to deal with his situation better that way.

 

Sheo

When Amy opened the door, she was greeted by Nesi, who grinned and said:

"Welcome! ...but what took you so long...?"

Despite being buried underfoot, he noticed a different voice. He couldn't make out the words, but they definitely didn't come from Amy.

When Amy heard that question, she started to grind the ball of her foot into the floor, as if reminded of her frustration. So she sighed and said:

"The elevator broke down. Can you believe that?"

Nesi proceeded to laugh before saying:

"Damn... Well, follow me. I've got snacks in the living room!"

Amy did exactly that, pounding Crow with each and every step. And once they got there, they sat down on the couch together. Crow finally got a chance to rest from the unrelenting pressure, but it did not last.

Both women started to watch a movie, while Amy specifically began slipping her feet in and out of her moccasins. Crow was constantly rubbed into the soft and sweat soaked fluff by her heavy foot, until he was dislodged and captured by her toes. And they toyed with him ferociously, almost how an animal might gnaw on its prey.

Crow was coated in a fresh layer of filth, becoming even less human-like than before. She might've actually noticed something if she wasn't busy watching the movie and chatting with Nesi.

Speaking of Nesi, there were very infrequent moments where Crow got to see what the new woman looked like. Beyond her natural physical features, she was wearing a tank top and short shorts, and was barefoot.

However, Crow was startled when Amy started to lift her foot toward the couch. But then out of nowhere, she wiggled her toes at the perfect intensity to dislodge him.

Instead of the floor, he crashed into Amy's other foot, changing his angle and causing him to roll all the way into the toe section of Amy's moccasin.

Before he could even get up, he heard a few crashes that sounded like bare feet slapping against the floor. But Amy's feet should've been on the couch by now, so what was that?

Regardless of that oddity, Crow finally got a chance for rest. Her toe imprints would make for a perfect bed if he wanted, since if he escaped too soon, he might risk being abandoned by the goddess-like scientist.

 

Crow

Crow was in a trance while under Amy's foot, but it was broken when he heard what sounded like someone's voice, one that wasn't Amy's. He didn't get the chance to think about the mystery person's relation to Amy, as he was immediately grinded underneath Amy's foot again. He might eventually get used to having Amy put her full weight on him, but at the moment it was still pretty uncomfortable. She eventually relented, and went back to her normal walking pace as she likely went into the new person's living room. He was back to what he knew, but not for long.

She released him from her consistent stepping, but then she started to toy with her moccasin, and him by extension. He was rolled up and down her foot as she played with her moccasin, the sweat from both her foot and the fluff soaking him from head to toe. Eventually, he got released by her foot, only to end up between her toes. He almost wanted to give the toes a kiss hello, but there was no one around to appreciate his act of sarcasm. Her toes must have noticed his intent though, since they began to furiously rub him, as if they were making up for lost time. He was once again their helpless toy, given the role of being their stress reliever, as well as their cleaner since the debris that had collected between her toes became transferred to him.

By this point, there was no part of his body that wasn't covered by filth. Some of it was from his adventure with Amy's boobs, but a vast majority of it came from her toes and sole, thanks to her walking around her apartment barefoot before. He almost didn't even notice the other person in the room, who like Amy was very attractive... and very large. It really sunk in at that moment that he was shrunk down, and he was now in a world of giant people that didn't even know he existed. Eventually that might change, but who knows?

While he was looking at Amy's friend, he was lifted into the air along with Amy's foot, startling him out of his trance. He expected to still be between Amy's toes, just at a different angle, but then Amy wiggled her toes at such an angle and intensity that he was immediately dislodged and sent down towards the floor.

He expected a hard landing, but he instead crashed into Amy's foot, which all things considered was pretty soft, at least compared to the floor. After bouncing off, he landed in her moccasin, coming to a stop at its innermost area. He noticed some noises outside, but quickly brought his mind back to the shoe, and the decision he had before him.

He could lay in her toe imprint, giving him some rest amidst the chaotic day he's had so far, or he could escape her moccasin and try to get either Amy or the other girl's attention. Part of him wanted to try his luck with the new girl, as he hadn't had much with Amy so far, but he eventually decided to rest in Amy's toeprint. He was seriously exhausted, and if he wanted to nap, he wouldn't find many places better than this right now. Also, he was starting to get a feel for Amy's routine, and he didn't want to let that progress go to waste. Finally, and most embarrassingly, after being around her so long, he realized that he might have feelings for Amy, even if she didn't reciprocate them, nor acknowledged his existence in the first place. He wouldn't be against meeting this new girl again, but he would rather do that after he had gotten Amy's attention. There was a time and place for introductions. Staying firm with his decision, he walked over to Amy's toeprint and curled up, nuzzling into the soft (and sweaty) fluff. He was barely conscious for a minute before falling into a deep sleep.

 

Sheo

While Crow slept soundly, Amy got more comfortable on the couch, tucking her legs under her. She was able to focus on the movie enough to stop fidgeting, but the same couldn't be said for Nesi.

She liked, almost craved, to mess with things while she watched movies or studied. And Amy's moccasins looked perfect for that job. First, she used her light brown toes to grasp at their sides before jerking them toward her.

Crow was woken up far earlier than he imagined, but then Nesi turned the moccasins so she could more easily put them on. He was launched toward a different toe print, and was left dazed.

Then, a shadow formed near the entrance and a light brown mass crashed down in the distance. He remembered Nesi's skin tone, and that massive foot matched it. While he started to stand back up, Nesi slid her foot forward, settling to let it stay halfway inside.

She started to scrunch her toes into the fluff, enjoying the sensation, and also stunning Crow. He wasn't sure how he knew, but Nesi's feet were larger than Amy's, and possibly by an entire size. And one shoe size difference could change everything for the bug-sized college student.

Her toes continued to rise and fall, as if inviting him to join them in a passionate dance. They also carried a fairly potent odor too, though the way it mixed with Amy's lingering scent served to only confuse and almost intoxicate Crow. To him, it felt like Nesi's foot was overpowering everything around him, to the point where he should just submit to their will for the time being.

Since she didn't slide her foot in all the way, he might be able to sneak by it, though it would be a tight squeeze along her massive foot. But that'd only be if he could resist the almost brainwashing level aroma coming from Nesi's titanic toes.

 

Crow

Suddenly woken up from his peaceful slumber, Crow was launched into another one of Amy's toe prints, wishing he could find solid ground at least once today. Then he saw the familiar shadow of toes entering the shoe, but something was different about them.

He noticed their different skin tone, having a much browner complexion, and Crow immediately realized that this must be Amy's friend's foot. Luckily, her foot didn't go all the way into the moccasin, but he wasn't sure how long that would last.

He watched as she scrunched the fluff of the shoe, giving him a different perspective on the treatment he had been given for the past couple hours. He was almost tempted to join that fluff and see how her toes differed from Amy's, but he immediately realized how bad an idea that was. Though while he watched her foot, he realized her foot was larger than Amy's, by quite a bit due to his tiny point-of-view.

After a little bit, her scent wafted over to him, and conflicted with Amy's already existent foot smell. The two coalesced together into a smell that was very hard to describe, but was very alluring to Crow nonetheless. This scent, along with her hypnotic toes, was too much for Crow. He just had to approach her feet.

Not even noticing the gap between her feet and the moccasin, which would have been the route a sane person would take, Crow approached her feet, her scent getting stronger with each step he made towards them. Finally right in front of them, Crow couldn't help himself, and began licking and rubbing her toes and the spaces between them. He was absolutely entranced by this new person's feet, and he couldn't stop himself from indulging in them. The logical part of his brain thought that she might notice the weird sensation he might be giving her and pull back her foot, but it didn't count too heavily on that. It simply sat back, allowing Crow's id to take over his thought processes, helpless to stop what was likely to happen next.

 

Sheo

Nesi absolutely loved scrunching the fluff in a moccasin, and Amy's were no exception. The only potential issue was how badly it caused her feet to sweat. She thought the trade-off was worth it though.

The only issue for Crow, as he was madly licking Nesi's toe flesh, was that she didn't exactly differentiate them. To her, the spot area he was licking was sweating just like everything else. That didn't stop them from subconsciously loving him back.

They affectionately and vigorously clamped around Crow, dominating him without mercy. He was rolled between them and stuffed into plenty of smelly and dirty crevices along her thick and lengthy toes. It was almost like they were trying to replace all the smells and grime Amy had already marked him with. The scary part was, it was working.

She eventually did notice Crow a tad more actively, muttering:

"Guess something fell into her moccasin. But man, does it feel good to squeeze..."

Amy definitely didn't hear her, but Crow might've from the vibrations alone. But with that, she slipped her feet back out and brought them closer to her side, before brutalizing Crow even worse than Amy's most active and playful moods.

There really was a sharp contrast when someone had even the slightest idea of where he was, but actually preferred him there. Her toes clenched and writhed as if they wanted to grind him into nothing, but his durable yet squishy body ensured he never got even a millisecond of rest.

Nesi found Crow, or what she assumed he was to be more specific, to be a perfect toe toy. And she'd use him liberally for the entire movie.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, that had only just began, and he had two and a half hours of 'fun' still waiting for him...

 

Crow

As expected, her toes clamped around Crow and began scrunching him along with the moccasin fluff. To say that the experience was different from being Amy's toe toy would be an understatement. Not only did they seem much more affectionate in their squeezes, but the smell was different and her foot was bigger overall, which meant he would be encompassed even more by her toe flesh than with Amy.

He was given quite the tour of her toes as well. They carried him from toe to toe, each one giving him attention in their own way. Crow also subconsciously noticed that the smells of Amy's feet were slowly being overwritten by this other girl's feet. He wasn't sure how to feel about that, but right now, he was more focused on the toes that were dominating him right now. As if to reciprocate the affection they were giving him, he gave each one as many licks as he could, drying his tongue out in the process.

After hearing the vibrations of her voice, he was suddenly lifted out of the moccasin, still between her toes. Once her feet stopped, she played with him again, only this time much more deliberately. He had been played with by toes countless times by now, but this was something else. He was practically grinded into paste by her toes as they squeezed and rubbed him down. They writhed with strength not yet seen, and Crow's firm massage turned into the harshest kneading he'd ever experienced.

He'd be lying if he said he wasn't enjoying it though. He was starting to really like being dominated so completely by toes, so much so that the Crow from earlier would have thought he was crazy. He was covered in sweat and grime, but he didn't care. If anything, that made the domination feel even more complete. A part of him wanted to watch the movie with the two of them, but her toes made sure that his focus would never be taken from them as long as he was there. For the next few hours, he resigned himself to being her toy, letting her toes knead him into utter submission.

 

Sheo

While Nesi watched the movie, she fully savored the tiny speck that she had between her toes, finding it to have a far better texture than any pebble she’d played with in the past. Sometimes she’d clench it so hard she wondered if it would pop, and other times she would wriggle her toes into it to the point that she nearly thought it squirmed. She really hit the jackpot.

Crow was left breathless, though he seemed to want nothing more than to remain trapped between Nesi’s toes, and they were more than happy to oblige him. Though as Nesi was happily abusing who she didn’t know was a fellow human, she smirked and said:

The movie’s pretty good so far! What do you think, Amy?

Amy nodded and said:

I feel the same way. Thanks for calling by the way. This is a nice break...

After they both spoke, Crow noticed that he could more clearly hear Nesi compared to Amy. Possibly because he was currently attached to the former’s body? It made him feel somewhat conflicted, but her toes made sure to remind him of just how fun loving and excitable they were, mashing into him intensely. Then, she swung both legs back, causing Crow’s stomach to lurch from the sudden movement.

Once they were repositioned, Nesi pressed the backs of her toes into the floor, reminding Crow of one of Amy’s more intense moves. Only now, it was cranked up to eleven and far beyond. She constantly and erratically twisted her ankles back and forth, grinding him incessantly with this ever increasing pressure chamber. Occasionally, she would stop moving them and switch to pushing them down with even more force.

One by one he’d hear Nesi’s toe joints crack, surprised that he never did along with them, as it was almost like she was trying to fuse him to her toes. She did this every 15 minutes or so, but never doing so at the exact same interval, constantly keeping Crow guessing.

And when she stretched her legs out to cross them at her ankles, her toes would almost shift into a sort of turbo mode, writhing and buckling with an intense fury. It was like she truly was making him nothing but a toy to be abused whenever she saw fit, which right now, was all the time. Even when in a position where he’d be closer to the TV, he never saw a second of the movie, only due to how savage the beatings were. And yet each blow was filled with love and affection, oddly enough.

This was how the remainder of the ‘movie’ went for Crow...

 

Crow

While she relentlessly toyed with his tiny body, Crow was honestly surprised that she didn't notice the moments where he involuntarily squirmed. She knew he was there, unlike Amy, but despite her higher level of awareness, he was still nothing but a stress toy for her. He knew as much by now, and didn't try at all to resist. Not only would it not do anything, but he was frankly enjoying himself, so he had no reason to.

Once he heard the two of them talking, he was reminded of Amy's existence, which had honestly slipped to the back of his mind thanks to the other girl's toes. The irony of that was not lost on him. Hearing Amy's voice again reminded him of his growing feelings for her, and while he would like to be back with her again, that wasn't his choice. He was stuck between her friend's toes, whether he liked it or not, and he definitely liked it. Then he was lifted back toward the ground, and his love for her toes began to be tested.

He was within inches of the ground as she pressed her foot into the floor, and Crow along with it. Still between her toes, he felt all of her tension and power being released on his tiny body. She was practically trying to break him at this point, testing the limits of her toe toy to the fullest. He wasn't even sure if she was putting all of her strength behind it, but it certainly felt like it.

He heard her toes deafeningly crack, the vibrations from it shaking him to his core. While she did that, her toes clenched very hard, sandwiching him in a soft but highly pressurized vice. The sweat and grime accumulating on him was barely even an issue for him right now, as the immense pressure took up all of his attention.

When she stretched, which happened more than once during the movie, he was squeezed even more than he thought possible, with his entire being seeming to conform to the shape of the space between her toes. Though despite the severe punishment he was being subjected to, it never once felt malicious. She was simply relieving her tension through him, treating him as a precious stress toy that satisfied her every need. While it was very uncomfortable down there at her toes, he felt strangely satisfied at being used this way, and accepted his role as her stress toy for the rest of the movie.

 

Sheo

About halfway through the movie, Nesi reached for her glass of water, only to realize that it was already empty. Seeing that, she stood right up, putting an extra level of pressure on Crow. And as she absentmindedly shifted her weight back and forth, she turned to Amy and said:

"I'm grabbing a drink. Want anything, Amy?"

Amy nodded in response, and said:

"Some water would be nice. Thanks Nesi."

With that request, Nesi started to walk toward her kitchen, shaking Crow incessantly with each and every step. And yet, her toes kept a tight grip on him, ensuring that he was never at risk of slipping away, no matter how many times her foot crashed into the hardwood floor. But before she got there, she passed by her own pair of moccasins, which were even fluffier than Amy's pair. And when she saw them, she stopped and turned, dizzying Crow with the sharp move.

Then, she started to tap her feet, alternating between them, giving Crow just enough time to breathe before blasting him with severe earthquakes. As she did that, she frowned and muttered:

"My feet'll probably get cold soon. I should get these on while I'm up..."

After that, she skipped over to them, battering Crow in yet another way, and wormed her bare and dirty feet inside. Once they were on, she leaned forward, putting her weight on the balls of her feet, flattening Crow in the process. While she did that, she muttered:

"Moccasins and a perfectly shaped stress ball. What's not to love...?"

It was almost as though she directed that cheerful statement to Crow himself, but that clearly was not the case. Though maybe she’d actually appreciate him if she found out *he* was her stress toy. But she clearly still thought Crow was something else entirely, but at least she was perfectly clear in how much she valued him, despite not realizing that he was a shrunken college student and not a tiny mass of filth.

With her moccasins on, she walked to the kitchen and poured two glasses of water, endlessly and vigorously scrunching and stretching her toes all over Crow. Every few seconds she moved him to a different toe space, only to smother him without restraint. And the moccasins made her feet sweat in earnest, which was a scary thought since all this time they were (mostly) bare. How much worse could they possibly sweat and stink? Crow would learn the answer to that question personally.

But soon, she was ready to return, so she walked back and gave Amy her water, before sitting down on her end and resuming their movie. She still planned to put her new focus toy through its paces, almost like her own initiation rite. Crow would be subjected to even worse conditions for the second half of their movie, with the heat of the moccasin making everything doubly intense. And yet, maybe that'll make things even better to him? Besides, the 'worse' conditions he endured, the more Nesi might respect and like him once he managed to get her attention. Hopefully!

 

Crow

He had mentally and physically prepared himself to be her toe toy for the movie, so her standing up was jarring to say the least. He really should have gotten used to things changing on a dime by now. When she started walking toward the kitchen, he was still her passenger, held in place by her loving, strong toes. He didn't like the feeling of the hard floor beneath him, but Nesi's (whose name he finally found out after hearing it from Amy just now), feet felt relatively soft to him, so it was bearable.

What was less bearable was her sharp turn to get her moccasins. He had gotten a bit better with his motion sickness, but it was still dizzying nonetheless. Then she started tapping her feet, slapping the hardwood floor with each tap. He could honestly handle the tapping, but the sound of the slapping was something he could live without. But luckily, after a quick round of skipping which flattened him even more under her foot, she finally put her foot in her moccasins, making Crow feel instantly better.

Sure, she leaned forward and crushed him under the balls of her feet, but compared to being stepped on on the hard floor, this was heavenly in comparison. After that, he heard parts of her talking, picking out the word "stress ball" in between smushes. He felt his heart skip a beat, realizing she truly knew he was there in some capacity. He felt warm and fuzzy inside, coincidentally matching his surroundings.

She continued to walk, smothering Crow with her loving feet. He felt the heat inside her moccasin building, and was reminded of how hot it was in there when he felt beads of sweat starting to rain down on him. Given Nesi's larger feet, he wondered if they gave off more heat than Amy's as well. Regardless, he would find out the answer soon.

After squishing Crow a bit more, Nesi made it back to the couch with her tiny toy in tow. He was likely to receive the same treatment as before, but thanks to the moccasin, it would be relentlessly hot as well. In a weird way, that heat comforted him, sort of in the way that one feels comfy underneath a heated blanket. Even though he would probably be fine with staying in her shoe, he felt motivated to try and get her attention again. She had just come back from a break, so her attention probably wasn't fully on the movie yet, and his status as a stress ball was probably still fresh in her mind. Spurred on by these thoughts, he licked, punched, and kicked her toes as much as he could. Biting her toe was an option, but he'd rather not be mistaken for a bug (nor get on Nesi's bad side). It wasn't likely that Nesi would notice his struggles, but he figured he would give it a try anyway.

 

Sheo

Nesi was starting to settle in to watch the movie properly, when she felt something strange in the back of her mind, coming from inside her moccasin. To her, Crow's frantic actions were registered as nothing more than a faint tickle, but they registered. But before she got to a point where she considered that investigation worthy, she heard a loud beep. Almost from instinct, she slammed her feet onto the hardwood, knocking the wind from Crow's lungs. As he recovered, she turned toward Amy and said:

"What the heck was that...?"

Unfortunately, Crow's golden opportunity passed by him, and was wrestled back into submission by Nesi's toes. Right now, they were acting on instinct, since she was wholly focused on her friend. And in response, Amy sighed and said:

"I forgot I had a time sensitive part of my experiment waiting. We'll have to shelve the rest of the movie for later. Gotta run!"

Following that, she hopped up, slipped on her moccasins, and ran out the door. Crow was left with Nesi, abandoned by his first giant love for the time being. But at least he grew to like and appreciate Nesi too, who at least was aware of him as a concept, though not a person yet.

Now that Nesi was left alone, she swung her legs onto her couch, disorienting Crow with yet another sudden move. He was still lodged between her toes, and was in a much less favorable position to get her attention. Right now, his top half was buried in the space between her 2nd and 3rd toes, where his arms were glued in place from all the sweat and filth. The most he could do was flail his legs, and they wouldn't be able to reach much of Nesi's skin. But with how active her toes were with their love toward his tiny body, he'd probably get repositioned eventually. And at least he enjoyed how forceful they got with their affection toward him.

Nesi pulled out her phone and started to mindlessly browse, using Crow as her personal plaything, not going the slightest bit easier on him than before. In fact, she was somewhat disappointed that Amy left so suddenly, especially since they had to shelf their movie for next time. So she worked those frustrations out on Crow, as if trying to pulverize him to dust. His durability proved to be stronger than her toes, but that just made him more desirable to them.

Despite how savage and brutal Nesi's toes got with their displays of love toward Crow, he might still have a chance to make her examine him more closely. It almost worked last time, so maybe one more try would do the trick. How many more distractions could pop up...?

 

Crow

Crow noticed Nesi's toes very, very slightly relent in their attack, making him believe that he had finally piqued her curiosity. However, out of nowhere, he heard a loud beep which managed to be audible through Nesi's toes. He figured it must be a cellphone or something. At this point, he cursed the day those infernal things were invented. When he got back to his normal size, he'd probably be tempted to throw his out.

Though he didn't have much time to plot his revenge against cellular devices, as Nesi's toes demanded his attention yet again. Her foot slammed down on him, shocking him out of his trance and pushing all the air out of his lungs. She pulled back, but her toes didn't, as they continued to play with him. There wasn't as much affection behind this round of play, likely because her attention was elsewhere. Crow's realization of this made him feel a bit down, having lost Nesi's attention as her favorite stress ball. A while ago, that feeling would have never even been a possibility in the slightest. Crow's mind had truly adapted to his new size, and his severe lack of power.

After hearing the door shut, he felt the world move under him again, and he figured Nesi had swung her legs onto the couch, given the change in balance he sensed from her foot. He went back to being her toe toy, but the punishment he received was much more than he expected. He realized he was now able to tell what a giant was feeling based on how their toes treated him. It was an absurdly specific skill, but a skill nonetheless. From how Nesi was playing with him, he felt that she was frustrated, and after thinking of the context, it must have been because Amy left before the movie ended.

Oh, right, Amy! Crow thought to himself. He was completely alone with this new person, without the first woman he saw after he got shrunk. He felt a bit alone in that moment, but then he remembered he was anything but, and was still being given attention to by someone else, even if just by her toes. With that in mind, he took on whatever punishment her toes could dish out, which due to her frustration was a lot.

Despite Crow accepting his new "guardian," he still wanted to try and get her attention. After examining his position, he realized he could really only move his legs. So with the strength he still had, he swung his legs back and forth, trying his hardest to keep a consistent rhythm with his kicks so Nesi would know he wasn't just a mindless bug.

 

Sheo

The kicks Crow were delivering at first registered as just a tickle to be ignored by Nesi, but the way he kept doing it with an intended pattern slowly started to register as something slightly more. Then, he face started to scrunch and her muscles tensed up. Crow could no longer kick, but he soon received an answer on if he was successful.

"Ahhh.... AHHH-CHOOO!"

Nesi sneezed! Her leg involuntarily kicked, sending Crow flying into the wall of the moccasin, where the impact caused him to pass out. Not from pain or some how intense it was, but more due to how frightening and suddenly he got launched. And so he fell back between her toes, which almost eased him back to consciousness as she grabbed a tissue. She seemed startled by what happened too, which affected how her toes treated Crow as he was woken up. They were almost gentle, if Nesi's toes could behave that way.

"Geez... That came out of nowhere..."

Then she yawned and stretched, clenching her toes and reminding him that her toes had very aggressive views toward displaying affection. Once her stretch was over, she sat back up, planting her moccasin-clad feet onto the floor and yet again knocking the air from Crow's lungs as a result. And as she scratched her hair, she forcefully resumed their session with Crow, using her toes to smash the life out of him while she seemed to be lost in thought. At least he seemed to be helping her focus...

Eventually, after a few long minutes, she groaned and said:

"I really should do that assignment..."

Once she said that, Crow knew that he'd be really put to the test this time, since what better time to thoroughly use a focus toy than when doing homework? And despite his repeated setbacks, he felt cautiously ready to fill that position for Nesi, even if she might only appreciate his efforts as a thing and not a person right now. Though he'd much rather her know he was there, so he could at least make an offer to her.

His thoughts were cut short when she started walking again, reminding him how it felt being lodged between her toes while she was in motion. And when she sat down at her desk, she scratched her chin for a moment, before smiling and saying:

"I'm shocked I can still feel that weird stone. Usually they last under an hour before I grind 'em to dust."

Then she began deliberately shuffling Crow from toe space to toe space, wondering in the back of her mind why it felt so different. And when she actually stopped to think about it further, she felt a few odd sensations that, when grouped together, felt a bit less random than she assumed.

With all of that, she muttered:

"Should I check it first...? For all I know, it could be a bug or somethin'. That'd be pretty gross..."

This time, she actually stopped moving her toes while deliberating that rhetorical question, giving Crow a rare opportunity. The way he was positioned, despite the layers upon layers of Nesi's sweat and grime that had totally replaced Amy's ‘generous’ heapings, his limbs weren't stuck. He could actually get a decent stab at getting her attention. But only if he took the chance that Nesi was unknowingly giving him...

 

Crow

For a split second, he thought he had succeeded, and then her muscles contracted, followed by an earth-shattering sneeze. He was sent flying into the moccasin, which luckily was as soft as ever, but that didn't stop him from passing out from shock. He was only out for a few seconds though since Nesi's toes practically nurtured him back to consciousness. This sensation was very new, as all they had done so far was squeeze him to bits. He felt compelled to kiss them out of gratitude, so he did, kissing the closest toe to him.

As if to respond to his display of affection, Nesi's toes squeezed him extremely hard, enveloping him in soft, sweaty flesh. It was like a very firm group hug, only there were only two people involved, one of which being completely unaware of the hug at all. After the hug, he was once again moved along with her foot onto the ground, coming down with a stomp that knocked a bit of air out of Crow's lungs. He had expected the stomp and was ready for it, but he still got the wind knocked out of him anyway.

After that, her toes resumed their normal playtime with him, covering him with even more sweat and grime. It was dark in the moccasin, so Crow wasn't sure just how dirty he was. If he did see how much was on him, he'd probably be shocked. Based on the way she was messing with him, it seemed like she was thinking about something and using him as a focus toy. He was happy to help her, though he wondered what she was thinking about.

He got his answer, as she verbalized her thoughts, and realized that he'd be even more of a focus toy than before. That thought filled him with both dread and excitement. He decided on excitement, as he would hopefully be invaluable in helping her focus. He would rather her be aware of the nature of her focus toy, but he had no real control over that, so he readied himself to fill that role, bracing himself for more scrunching.

It was a good thing he did that too, as once she started walking, her toes got to work. He had to deal with the rollercoaster-like motions of her steps, but he was used to that by now. He was a bit rusty on dealing with that effectively though, as he had been used as a toe toy for the past hour or two while the two women were sitting down. He adapted quickly though, and made it through her walking without a hitch.

Once she sat down, he readied himself for the real test of his endurance, only to hear her comment on his existence again. She sounded unsure about his status as a stone, which made him feel oddly special. Then, she began to toss him from toe to toe, catching him in each toe space. He wondered if she was trying to figure out what he was, which felt like one of the first instances of direct attention that he experienced all day. Ironically, by moving him from toe to toe, she was coating him in even more grime and debris, concealing his human identity even more. She was also making him seem even more like a part of her foot as time passed, coating him more and more with her scent. That would definitely make her acknowledging him as human more difficult.

Suddenly, he stopped getting tossed around, and there was a rare moment of tranquility inside her moccasin. Her toes weren't moving, so they weren't rubbing Crow down right now, giving Crow a golden opportunity to get her attention. But did he want it though? For all he knew, she might just see him as a bug and try to discard him or squish him, which even for someone who had been stepped on and squeezed repeatedly might hurt a bit. He would also be leaving the comfort of her shoe, which was warm and inviting. Out there were so many unknowns, but in there, all there was to worry about was how harshly Nesi would squeeze him. It would be so easy to give up here.

But a defiant part of Crow wanted to finally be discovered. It wanted to finally be able to speak to another human on their level, even if that required being held up to their face. It wanted Crow to be more than a toe toy. It wanted him to be a consensual toe toy! Now pumped up (probably a bit too much), Crow got to licking, rubbing, punching, kicking, whatever he could do (besides biting). He was closer to being discovered than he had ever been, and he wasn't about to let this opportunity go to waste.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are our other pages, if you want to check us out there.


Sheograth10


twitter.com/sheograth10


deviantart.com/sheograth10


 


SmolCrowing


twitter.com/SmolCrowBro


deviantart.com/smolcrowbro

Chapter 4 by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Feet, Boobs, Slippers, Unaware, Aware, Gentle, Teasing, Nesi Kher, Amy Kobayashi, Shower Scene

Sheo

While Nesi thought to herself, she felt a somewhat more distinct tickle between her toes. But then a more pressing thought burst to the forefront, where she exclaimed:

 

"I've got an assignment due in half an hour! Crap..."

 

Despite that, Nesi decided that she'd check her shoe once she got that assignment done. She could not afford a late penalty in this class. And even though Crow's hopes were dashed yet again, maybe he'd detect in some form that he hadn't left her mind just yet, based on how her toes would soon act.

 

But once she got started, her toes kicked back into action, reminding Crow that being Nesi's focus toy was a full time job. A rewarding job, based on how ferociously loving they treated him, but a full time job all the same.

 

He was frequently rolled between different toe spaces, crushed between them, and mashed along their sweaty and filthy joints. The absolute vigor they displayed was purely due to how little time Nesi herself had left for her assignment. If she knew who Crow actually was, she'd probably feel a bit bad by this point, but only somewhat, especially if she knew how much he loved being her toe toy.

 

But that half hour passed for both of them, far more intensely for Crow than for Nesi. Sure, Nesi was stressed due to doing the assignment at the last minute, and she definitely worked every ounce of that stress onto Crow, but he clearly was struggling a lot more.

 

The longer this went on, the more he wanted to get Nesi's attention, so she could at least know he was human. He'd gladly submit himself as Nesi's personal toe toy for as long as he was at this size, but only after she got to meet him properly.

 

Once she finished, she kicked off her moccasins, shaking Crow. He remained lodged between her toes, which he considered better than flying further under her dusty desk. But as her toes celebrated, smashing and clenching him with yet another upgrade in intensity, where Crow actually felt proud of his contribution to Nesi's productivity. But then her toes stopped moving, as though wanting him to hear as their master exclaimed:

 

"Barely even a minute to spare! That's the way ya do it..."

 

Then she sighed and laughed to herself, before saying:

 

"Never doing that again. It was so stressf-- uhh... hmm... Stress?"

 

It sounded like Nesi was a bit conflicted for some reason. Maybe she actually was going to check to see who Crow actually was, but at this point he wasn't counting on it.

 

To his shock, Nesi reached down and plucked him right out from between her toes. She didn't even say anything, and just allowed him to fall onto her open palm.

 

She stared down at him, with eyes mostly filled with confused curiosity. And while he could only look back up at that radiant giant, she muttered:

 

"Just looks like some dirt. I think...?"

 

At first he was reminded of Amy's reaction to seeing him, filling him with that same level of despair. But then he realized that her tone was far less certain. Besides, he was on her palm and could move or even shout at her.

 

Maybe this right here was Crow's proper chance to convince this titanic woman that he was more than a speck of filth...

 

Crow

For a second, Crow's hope for being discovered resurfaced. She had not immediately bombarded him with more squeezing and scrunching, so it was possible that she finally recognized him as more than a stress toy. But that hope was again dashed when he heard her speak, and immediately he was subjected to another session of being her toe toy.

 

He sensed from the way that her toes played with him that she was definitely stressed, which isn't surprising considering the time crunch he knew she was under. Weirdly enough, knowing the purpose of being her stress toy made him feel more fulfilled, so he enthusiastically accepted being her stress toy. It helped that her toes had a loving way of relieving Nesi's tension, treating him with incredible force but devoted attention at the same time.

 

By now, he realized each toe had a sort of personality to it. Her pinky toe didn't have much power behind it, but it made up for it with tenacity. Her 3rd and 4th toes were nearly the same as the other, almost like twins. They loved to team up with each other to smush him into submission. As for her 2nd toe, it had the most range of motion of all of the toes, so it was the most creative and wild of her toes. It wasn't the strongest toe though, that honor went to her big toe, which dwarfed him multiple times over. In direct contrast to her pinky toe, it had incredible strength, but it's huge frame made it complacent, so it lacked enthusiasm when it smushed him. Though her 2nd toe was always there to help its big brother. Frequently, the big toe kept Crow in place while the 2nd toe rubbed him up, down, and all around. This might be Crow's favorite place on Nesi's foot, as it was here where he received the most amount of rubbing. Even though it was also the place where he got the most grime on himself, he didn't care. The pros vastly outweighed the cons.

 

The only thing that could make this even better was if Nesi knew he was there, and could give him special attention that he wouldn't get while she was unaware of him. He looked forward to that, but he didn't dare hope for it, lest he be disappointed by the universe yet again. For now, he happily took in Nesi's tension and allowed her to relieve her stress on him. At some point though, she surprisingly kicked off her moccasins, and Crow was a bit confused by this. It was a bit weird to be outside her moccasin after so long, and the relatively cold air hit him like a freight train. Almost as if it knew he felt colder, Nesi's toes scrunched him yet again to warm him up while Nesi celebrated her accomplishment. At some point though, they stopped moving, and Crow was given unimpeded access to hearing Nesi's voice.

 

Hearing her speak, he had no idea what was going to happen next. If it went as it had every time beforehand, he would simply be ignored and go right back to being a stress toy, but instead, he saw her fingers descend towards him at a speed that was admittedly a little scary. Lifted into the air by her fingers, he noticed the slightest scent of fruits, likely from her lotion or whatever she used in her last shower. It was certainly a departure from her feet, but it was not without the g-forces he had grown accustomed to.

 

He was eventually plopped onto her palm, and he was in a position he never thought he would be in. He was in the cradle of her palm, with her eyes staring right at him. He heard her reaction, which initially made him believe that nothing would change from when he was almost discovered by Amy. But then she kept him on her palm, and he got to get a good look at her face. It was likely because he had been in unforgiving circumstances until now, but seeing her radiant face off in the distance enamored him to her immediately.

 

He now felt more compelled than ever to make her realize that he was more than a speck of dirt. But his body was battered and exhausted, so his options for making his humanity known were severely limited. Despite this, he found some untapped well of strength within him, and he got up onto his knees, giving Nesi the best wave he could manage. Then he fell back onto his face, her soft, warm skin acting as a cushion for him. He wanted to fall asleep right there, but he kept himself awake, wanting to talk with her before he lost consciousness.


Sheo

Nesi continued to look at the lump of dirt that was her stress toy in her palm, not entirely sure why she didn't just drop it back into her moccasin. But as that thought crossed her mind, the thing moved. And then, waved...?

 

She rose and eyebrow, half wondering if she imagined it. But then it fell back down, confusing and intriguing her. She then brought her finger toward it, wondering what exactly she'd been using all this time.

 

She rolled it around on her palm, noticing that it seemed to react to her. It didn't feel like a bug though, and through all the grime that coated it, it had a distinct and familiar texture.

 

The silently blinked a few times, before muttering:

 

"Just what the heck is this thing...?"

 

But when she prodded it more forcefully, and squinted, she saw that it wasn't just a ball of filth. It had an outline that was like a miniature doll. Just far more real.

 

Then her finger retreated, as she just stared down at Crow, inadvertently giving him another chance to up her awareness of him, so to speak. The room was fairly quiet, so maybe she'd hear him if he yelled?

 

After that, she glanced at her laptop and then back at Crow, before muttering:

 

"I really should start on my other assignments..."

 

Crow didn't have much time, so he had to make a decision, and fast!

 

Crow

Crow wasn't aware of how she looked at him, but he definitely noticed when her finger prodded him like one would a bug. Then when she rolled him around on her palm, it reminded him of being rolled around in a shoe, only much more gentle and deliberate. Normally, that mere act might have knocked some debris off of him, but it was so caked onto him that only a deep shower would do the job.

 

Suddenly, she prodded him harder, pushing him into the softness of her palm. He found it very comforting to be honest, he really enjoyed being enveloped in her flesh like this. It was a part of her that was clean too, so while it didn't have the scent of feet that he had grown to appreciate, it didn't get more grime on him, so that was a plus.

 

But then, his heart sank when he heard her take her attention off of him. He was so close! He was right in her palm, she might have even noticed that he looked a bit like a human, all he needed to do was convince her he was one! Moving didn't work, so maybe yelling would, but he didn't know if he was able to right now. He was just so exhausted. With his adrenaline pumping, getting up on his knees again, and after taking a deep breath, he yelled: 

 

"Don't! Please!

 

He wasn't very articulate, but he didn't have the energy to be. After that, he flopped onto his back, panting heavily. That was all he could muster, so hopefully it would be enough.

 

Sheo

Nesi was about to just drop that weird thing back into her moccasin when she heard a squeak. A tiny and faint squeak. But she heard it. She definitely heard the words 'Don--! Plse'.

 

Nobody else was in this room. Just her and the weird human shaped thing in her palm. Human shaped. Human...

 

Her eyes widened as she muttered:

 

"What the hell...?"

 

She then moved Crow again with her index finger, forcing him to sit up while saying, as she said:

 

"Are you seriously what I think you are...? I haven't finally snapped, right?"

 

Crow didn't seem very responsive, leading her to frown and say:

 

"Hello...?"

 

Then her face scrunched a bit, as she said:

 

"Wait, I thought you were a pebble, so that means... Oh crap... Uhh..., you okay?"

 

Nesi figured out that Crow was a person, and her tone sounded highly apologetic. It made sense given the circumstances. But it seems like he could finally have the proper conversation he'd been seeking all day...

 

Crow

Hearing her say "What the hell?" wasn't exactly the response he was hoping for, but he wasn't in the position to complain. He was just glad he finally managed to get her attention. He was honestly surprised that she even heard him at all at his size, maybe she just heard unintelligible squeaks, but she seemed to hear something, so that was enough for him.

 

While she said that, he felt her gigantic index finger sit him up, and he found it a bit hard to look straight. Not only because he was exhausted, but also because the sight before him was like nothing he had seen before. Her face was absolutely gigantic, it felt like it took up his entire view. Every detail on her face was magnified, from her pores to her nose... her soft lips... her beautiful eyes. He might have stayed in that trance if not for her continuing to talk to him. 

 

Hearing her last question, he thought about what response he could give with his limited amount of energy. After thinking about it, he raised his arm and gave a thumbs up, but slightly tilted to the side. He hoped that she would understand that he was definitely okay, but a little bit worse for wear.

 

Sheo

Nesi wasn't sure if she should expect sounds or an action, so she just watched the tiny human. He gave her a thumbs up that was tilted a bit.

 

When she saw that, she guiltily frowned and said:

 

"Oh man... Well at least you're sort of okay?"

 

Even at his size, he looked rough. And not just because of how dirty he was. Which was very likely all her fault. Whoops...

 

But then she smiled and said:

 

"Well, are you up for telling me what the heck happened to you, little guy? Wait, what's your name, by the way? I'm Nesi."

 

Then she grinned and added, saying "It's nice to meet ya, despite the... circumstances!"

 

She trailed off, obviously weirded out by the situation. But despite how weird she viewed this, he must be feeling it many times more than her.

 

Crow

Finding a new well of strength from finally being discovered, he went into what led him here:

 

"Nice to meet you Nesi! My name is Crow, I know it's kind of a weird name, but my parents were really into birds, so it kind of just happened that way."

 

Even though he had a bit more strength, he was still exhausted, so he had to take a lot of deep breaths in between sentences to regain his composure. He was eternally grateful to Nesi for being as patient as she was for someone so small.

 

"As for why I'm here, well, I started off at Amy's place, not knowing how I got there, and I tried to get her attention. Nothing really worked though, so I kept getting trapped in her shoe... among other places."

 

Crow blushed profusely at that last part, so much so that the redness of his cheeks might actually be visible through all of the grime on him. He wasn't sure why even said that last part, but considering his situation, he felt like being as candid as possible.

 

"Then I got stuck in her moccasin when she came over here, and I kind of got transferred to your feet when you were messing with her moccasin for a bit, and that's how I got here."

 

Noticing how guilty she looked, he added:

 

"But don't worry! I know you didn't know I was there! A-and... I kinda liked being squeezed by your feet."

 

With that confession, he turned away from her and blushed, not able to look her in the eye. He wanted to take that last part back, but he couldn't retract what he said. There was no way to explain it in a way that would negate what he said. He just shyly waited for her to respond, feeling more intimidated by her than ever.

 

Sheo

While Nesi listened, her first thought was 'Man... Crow might be tiny, but he really can talk...' It was a good sign at least.

 

But when he mentioned 'other places' it almost looked like he blushed. Then again, she couldn't make out much of him due to all the layers of grime she unintentionally coated him in.

 

But when he described how he ended up between her toes, she definitely felt bad. She used an actual human as an object to relieve stress with. It must've been dehumanizing.

 

But the last thing he said really caught her interest. He liked what she put him through. With the way he awkwardly looked away, it didn't seem like he was just being polite.

 

And as she thought about it further, an idea crept into her mind. So she brought Crow closer to her face, feeling a bit excited. Then, she said:

 

"You weren't just trying to make me feel better, right? Because if I'll be honest, you felt pretty nice..."

 

She paused for a moment, studying his reaction, before adding:

 

"I've got a lot more work to do, and I was thinking about washing you off first. But if you're not kidding, then would ya be up for going back in there?"

 

She then grinned and added:

 

"I'll definitely help ya wash off once I'm done my other assignment! And I'd appreciate it!"

 

Then, she waited for Crow's response...

 

Crow

Crow watched Nesi react while he was talking, reminding him of the conversations he would have when he was normal-sized. Though after looking away, he took a quick glance at Nesi's face, and she definitely looked excited, which both made him happy and very scared.

 

After being brought closer to her face, her eyes looked down at him, staring right into what felt like his very soul. He had a feeling she was nice, but this was a very intimidating situation to be in for him. He cowered a bit, folding himself up and preparing for what might happen.

 

After hearing that first sentence, he came out of his shell a little bit, and looked at her eyes longingly. Then she kept adding onto her request, and his heart soared. It was like a dream come true for him. He'd be able to play with her toes, and she would know he existed, maybe she would even care for him going forward. Suddenly, all of his exhaustion seemed to disappear, and he ecstatically jumped to his feet.

 

"Yes! I would love to!"

 

His shyness quickly resurfaced though, given his size and the way she continued to stare at him.

 

"I mean, if it would help you finish your work, then I would like to... go in your shoe..."

 

He rubbed his arm up and down and looked away, not sure how Nesi would react to him.

 

Sheo

When she brought Crow closer to her face and saw him cower for a bit, she made a mental note to do things a tad slower with him. Or at least be more vocal on what she'd do. She was quite a bit larger than him after all.

 

But when she heard how excited he got from her request, her eyes widened slightly, expecting him to be fully wiped out.

 

Then he got bashful, though it only make her smirk and say:

 

"Aww... You're so cute! I'd love to have ya in my moccasin too..."

 

She then started to gently rub Crow's head with her pinky, though she accidentally smothered his whole body. When that happened, she helped him up and giggled, saying:

 

"Whoops!"

 

Then, she reached with her feet until capturing her moccasins, quickly dragging them toward her. And once they were in range, she bent down and grabbed one, unintentionally giving Crow a clear view down her cleavage.

 

But once she resurfaced, causing a gust of wind that filled Crow's senses with her natural scent, she moved him near her moccasin. Then, she explained:

 

"I'm placing you right in the toe area, so I hope you have fun! I'll try to remember to talk to ya while I work, but I'm sorry in advance if I forget. You'll get your shower once I'm done, so I'll see ya later!"

 

She waited a moment, just in case Crow wanted to say anything else. After that, she carefully placed him in the toe area and slid her foot inside, immediately capturing him between her toes with ease.

 

And after a preliminary squeeze, she sighed and said:

 

"Ahh yeah... Crow, you're gonna be a big help with this assignment..."

 

Then, she got to work, putting her new adorable friend through his paces...


Crow

After hearing her call him cute like that and reciprocating his feelings with the moccasin, he became even more bashful, rubbing his arm even more and turning as red as a beet. Unintentionally, this probably made him even more cute, which wouldn't help much to stop Nesi from doing what she would do next.

 

She touched his head with her pinky, which initially made it seem like he would be getting a gentle head rub, but then she put a bit too much force behind it, and he fell to the floor of her palm, getting softly sandwiched underneath her finger. That only lasted a second, and that same pinky that had smushed him then acted as a support to get him up. He grabbed onto her fingernail and hoisted himself up, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment.

 

He then noticed her shuffling her body, and heard the familiar sounds of her moccasins moving across the floor. His heart began to beat really fast, excited to be back in her shoe, this time as an invited guest. His heart beat even faster when she gave him a view of her cleavage. Maybe when they got to know each other better, he might be able to ask for a ride in there?

 

Her movements knocked him out of his fantasy and her natural scent put him right back in. He was becoming infatuated with Nesi, that was for sure. So much so that when she explained what she would do and brought him close to her moccasin, he responded with what could best be described as "word vomit."

 

"See ya, Nesi! Thank you so much for noticing me, and for putting me in your shoe, and for being so nice, and for promising to clean me off later, and..."

 

Miraculously, he eventually managed to cut himself off, and he was put in her shoe, followed quickly by her foot. He never felt happier to see her feet and her toes hugged him as if they were happy to see him too. He gave her toes a big hug back and kissed them passionately, feeling absolutely content. He would never be able to thank Nesi enough for what she was doing for him.

 

Sheo

While she opened up the assignment, she thought:

 

He's freakin' adorable...

 

Then she felt him start hugging and kissing her toes in response to her first squeeze, causing her to smirk and say:

 

"And here I assumed I tired you out... Clearly I'll need to fix that!"

 

She proceeded to laugh, before adding:

 

"But if I actually start to push ya too hard, just give me a bite or something. I wanna squeeze ya like crazy, not hurt ya..."

 

With that instruction, she started to use Crow properly. She started by clenching her toes, smothering him completely. She kept that up, wanting to determine his limits first. Once he started to seriously squirm, she released their grip, prompting multiple tiny kisses from the equally tiny Crow. Then she did it again, paying close attention to how long she scrunched him. She repeated this several times, slowly but surely finding a 'sweet spot' where she got enough squeezing time and Crow got enough breathing time.

 

This was how the first hour went, where Nesi managed to finish a majority of her first assignment. Reacting to that, she ceased her toe movement and said:

 

"I'm making crazy good progress already Crow! You're doin' a phenomenal job, but the fun's just starting..."

 

Then, she started to giggle profusely, adding:

 

"But I can safely say that my toes have a pretty high opinion of you, and I'm guessin' you're gonna impress them more and more!"

 

With that declaration, Nesi continued her work, looking forward to making full use of Crow. And to her, knowing how much he was loving the situation made her want to push him even harder, but she'd give him a break and ease him in. Especially after using him for the last few hours already...

 

Crow

Hearing what she said, he audibly gulped (well, audible to him anyway). He might have given her the impression that he was still a bundle of energy, but that wasn't entirely true. He'd probably have enough energy to get him through an hour or 2 of being her toe toy, but that was his limit. Though he was basing that estimate off of what it was like to be her toy when she didn't know he was there. Now that she knew what she was playing with, maybe he would be able to go for even longer.

 

Hearing her instructions, he readied himself for his first round of squeezing, and it came as soon as she finished talking. She gave him a toe hug that smothered him completely, giving him admittedly little time to breathe. But he was used to stuff like this by now, and learned that he could handle not breathing for longer periods of time now that he was tiny. He wasn't sure why, but he wasn't about to question it, as there was very little chance he would find out the answer given his limited scientific knowledge.

 

Though even he had his limits, as he started to squirm to find oxygen. Nesi must have noticed this, since she quickly released her grip, and he was able to take a deep breath in again. That deep breath was filled with the foot smell he had come to know and love, and it seemed to be even stronger than before. He wasn't sure if it was because he was so infatuated with her or if it was just because she hadn't removed her moccasin for hours. Regardless, he showed his gratitude for being released by planting multiple kisses on her toes, which seemed to subtly twitch in response, and that made him very happy.

 

As soon as she let him go, she squeezed him again, and this process repeated for about an hour. She would squeeze him, then release, he would kiss her toes, then squeeze, and so on. At many points, he would notice how her feet were getting dirtier with sweat, and he decided to try and help her even more while he was down there. Using his tongue, he cleaned her toes and toe spaces as best he could. It was a losing battle, as Nesi's sweat was just too plentiful for the tiny Crow to keep up with, but he tried anyway. He wasn't sure if he should tell her that he tried to clean her toes though, that might be a bit weird to tell someone you just met.

 

Then, he heard her praise him from above, which made his heart skip a beat. All he was doing was being present for Nesi's toes and allowing them to squeeze him, and she was being so grateful for that. He blushed, this time out of love and not embarrassment, and he hugged and kissed her toes even more than before, not wanting to let her or her toes down. He would give her affectionate toes all the attention and love they deserved, even if he ended up passing out while doing so.

 

Sheo

From up above, Nesi cracked her knuckles and said:

 

"Okay Nesi, home stretch... Once I finish this assignment, I'll be in a good position for the rest of the week... And you'll get your shower, Crow!"

 

After saying that, she resumed squeezing Crow forcefully, liking the unique texture he had as a living breathing human a lot. She liked his frequent reactions to her rough affection even more. She honestly found his squirms and kisses to be precious, though she wondered if that made him weird. Then again, he wasn't the one abusing an actual shrunken human, so she wasn't one to judge right now.

 

Though when she felt him lick, she started to giggle, playfully saying:

 

"All I needed was you to stay still, and you just go above and beyond... Well, I appreciate what you're doing, Crow!"

 

Following that statement, she got to work on finishing her assignment, where her toes seemed to kick into overdrive. Besides the constant squeezing from earlier, they added wiggling and stretching to their myriad of moves. Crow's durability, and infatuation with Nesi, was put to the test.

 

In a way, she assumed that Crow wanted her to push him to his absolute limits, based on how often he'd been kissing and licking her toes. The way he squirmed when she really went full force on him was indescribable to the far larger woman. And the more she affectionately mashed his puny body with her toes, the faster she was able to pull already understood information from her brain.

 

And besides, if she was actually pushing him too hard, he'd just give her a bite. No sense in worrying until she felt that, was what Nesi thought. 

 

Would Crow remain conscious for the last stretch of Nesi's stress relieving? She wouldn't properly finish for over an hour, so it was hard to tell...

 

Crow

Hearing her from above, he felt even more compelled to be a good toe toy for her. He squirmed and kissed her whenever possible, spending no time idly receiving her toes' affection. Her licks seemed to get a reaction too, and thanks to her kind words, he increased his efforts in that as well. If she was looking at him right now, he would probably look like he was in a frenzy.

 

Once she started to kick her playtime into high gear, Crow's role as her toy would be given the ultimate stress test. She increased the power behind her squeezing, as well as made her manipulation of his body much more creative. His body was moved about in ways he had not yet experienced before, and he was loving every minute of it. He was hoping that Nesi was loving every minute of it too.

 

At some point, even though he was still trying his best, he felt a profound sense of exhaustion welling up inside of him. He tried to stave it off as best he could, figuring that as long as he kept moving, he would be able to stay awake. He kept squirming, kept kissing, kept licking, even managing to outpace Nesi's sweat sometimes in his efforts to clean her. But it was all for naught. Right in the middle of a particularly fierce squirm, he passed out, now almost completely limp as Nesi continued to play with him. Before passing out, he wondered if she would even notice. She was working very hard after all.


Sheo

Just about when Nesi was finished with that assignment, she prepared to congratulate Crow for his contribution to her stress relief and general spirits. But when she squeezed her toes, like countless times before, she noticed that he didn't react this time. And when she felt that, she muttered:

 

"Odd... Maybe he's taking a break?"

 

So she gave one or two more cautious squeezes, but still not even a squirm from Crow, leading her to say:

 

"He'd been licking and kissing like a little mad man, so why'd he stop...?"

 

Almost as soon as she said that, her eyes widened, as she mumbled:

 

"Oh crap..."

 

She quickly, but relatively carefully, slipped her foot out of the moccasin and reached for where Crow was. When she wasn't moving her toes, he was actually tough to differentiate, possibly because of just how badly she coated him in sweat and grime? So she gave him a far guiltier squeeze, immediately noticing where he ended up crammed. After that, she plucked him free, and saw that he was out cold.

 

Due to her new buddy being down, she grabbed a sock she wore earlier in the day and bunched it up, before placing Crow on it. A guy like him would probably appreciate that as a bed a lot more than most other things, so she left him to rest while she finished her assignment.

 

About half an hour later, Nesi was finished and started browsing the internet aimlessly, when Crow woke back up. That relatively short rest left him almost completely rejuvenated, if a tad groggy. The lingering scent rose up to meet him, reminding him of her heavenly feet. Unfortunately, she didn't see him wake up, so he'd need to get her attention again. This time it'd likely be far easier, since she'd probably hear him if he shouted.

 

Crow

Crow wasn't aware of anything that happened while he was out, but he felt a couple of things. He still felt some of her toe squeezes, which even unconsciously made him a bit happy. He felt himself being moved through the air, which thanks to being out cold, didn't make him motion sick at all. Finally, he felt the sock that she put him on. It was so soft and comfy, and even in his unconscious state, he nuzzled into the fabric and clutched it happily.

 

When he finally woke up, he felt like pretty much all of his strength came back to him. He then noticed where he was, and he blushed profusely. He felt flattered that she made a bed for him, especially one made out of her sock, but he was very embarrassed as well. He worried that she might only see him as a guy only into feet, and he wanted to make sure she knew he was more well-rounded than that. Granted, he wasn't that well-rounded, but he wanted her to know about all of him, not just his thing for feet.

 

He looked over to her, noticing how she was looking at her computer, and bad memories flooded back into his mind of all the times that he failed to get her or Amy's attention. He almost didn't want to try, too afraid that he would just fail again. But since she already knew where he was, hopefully it would be easier than he was making it out to be.

 

"Hey, Nesi! Thanks for the bed!" Crow shouted at her.

 

Sheo

While Nesi was looking at some random webpage, he heard the familiar squeak of Crow's voice, prompting her to face the sock bed she prepared for him. When she saw him up and (seeming) to be in good spirits, she smiled and said:

 

"I didn't think you'd be up this soon, Crow! Feeling better...?"

 

Once he responded, she picked him up and placed him on her palm, before bringing him a bit closer to her face. This time, she did all the motions a bit slower, hoping that they'd be easier to deal with that way.

 

And with him closer, she said:

 

"I'm done my assignment now, in no small part thanks to you. I swear I felt totally in the zone when I was messing with ya! I really hope you liked it, because you honestly feel super nice to squeeze. Though for the record, I really wouldn't have been mad if you bit me. I definitely am guilty of taking things too far if I get focused on something..."

 

But when she looked at him a bit closer, past all the filth that was caked on him, she finally noticed that he was just in his underwear. Clearly he had a rough experience, but she was still curious, so she asked:

 

"Uhh... What happened to your clothes? If I'll be honest, I don't think I can help ya there."

 

After waiting for a response, she said:

 

"I probably won't take a shower for another hour, so are you feeling up for one bonus round in my moccasin? I'd be more than willing to give ya a truly unforgettable extra session of play, if you want..."

 

She smirked mischievously upon saying that, revealing her more devious side to Crow. And the way she emphasized the word 'unforgettable' really sent a shiver down his spine. But then she smiled and added:

 

"Unless you wanna do something else. I figure since you did me a huge solid, you should get a say too!"

 

She then grinned, waiting for an answer from Crow...

 

Crow

He was extremely happy when he saw her almost immediately respond to him. It finally felt like he had someone that recognized him as human, making his small stature all the more bearable. It was already pretty bearable thanks to all of the love and attention Nesi's feet gave him, but her talking to him like a normal human made him feel even better.

 

"I'm feeling a lot better, thanks for asking!"

 

Right after he responded, her giant fingers approached him and plucked him right off her sock. He sort of wished that she just put her palm down and he would be able to climb on it himself, but the way her warm fingers enveloped his tiny body made it all worth it. It was like being hugged on both sides by two warm pillows. She even seemed to be going slower, which made him feel even more special. After listening to her, he responded.

 

"I'm glad I could help! I didn't want to bite you because I didn't want to interrupt your work or make you uncomfortable, so it's my fault for passing out, sorry about that..." He rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment at that last part. He then noticed her looking closely at him, and he froze, not sure what she was looking at. Though after hearing her question, he breathed a sigh of relief, not feeling too embarrassed about his state of undress.

 

"Yeah, I don't know why only my underwear is still on me, but my other clothes got rubbed off of me a while ago by Amy. I think they definitely came off when I was in the shower with he--" He put his hands over his mouth, having been a bit too honest with his answer. He became very nervous about what questions she might have for him after saying that.

 

In response to her other question, he says:

 

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious about something you describe as unforgettable, so I'd love to go back in your moccasin!" Not wanting to seem too weird, he simply smiled, waiting for her response.


Sheo

When Nesi heard his apology for passing out on her, it only seemed to endear him further in her mind. He really was just a thoughtful little guy.

 

Everything about the clothes situation made sense, but when he started to talk about the last thing, it really piqued her curiosity. So with wide eyes and a mischievous tone, she asked:

 

"Shower...? You must've had a more eventful day Crow than I thought. Wanna share the details...?"

 

After waiting for a response to that question, the conversation moved back to the moccasin topic. And upon hearing his eagerness, she grinned again, saying:

 

"Curious...? If you're that excited, then I'll toss ya right back in! I'll make sure to thoroughly clean you off once your play date with my toes comes to an end..."

 

With that, she picked back up her moccasin, unintentionally shaking her palm and causing Crow to fall over. And before he could get back up, she smirked at him and tilted her hand. He began to tumble toward her moccasin, which was angled the same way. Due to that, he continued to roll into the toe section. She then put the moccasin back on, ensnaring Crow between her 2nd and 3rd toes, wanting his session to start there. And once she put her foot back onto the floor, she started to browse the internet again, though she was far more interested in pushing her tiny new friend to his absolute limits.

 

Crow was able to excitedly look forward to yet another intense bout with Nesi's titanic and loving toes, knowing that their master had a pretty positive opinion of him too...

 

Crow

Reading the expressions on her face, he could tell that him apologizing for passing out tugged at her heartstrings. It wasn't his intention, but he was glad to get on her good side even more. Then she started asking about the shower in more detail, which made him extremely nervous. He wasn't sure if it was because he was infatuated with her, he was nervous, she was so much larger than him, or a combination of everything, but he became an open book.

 

"Well, I got flung onto Amy's washcloth after being in her shoes for a while, and I couldn't get down, so I just stayed there. And then she poured body wash all over me and the washcloth, and she started rubbing me all over her, and I mean all over her, I got rubbed into her feet, her armpits, her boobs, her va--" Even though he couldn't really control the words coming out of his mouth, he mustered up enough restraint to stop before he finished that last word. It wasn't really his fault that he got put there, but he wasn't sure if Nesi would make that distinction. Somehow, the conversation moved back to her moccasins, and before he knew it, she was reaching for them.

 

He fell down on her palm, which didn't hurt one bit thanks to her soft, pillowy skin, and then he rolled right off of it. She had tilted her hand, and he felt like he was on a sinking ship. Though he didn't bother trying to stop himself from falling since he was right where he wanted to be. Soon enough, he was in her toe section again, having rolled all the way there across her fluffy, sweaty insole.

 

Right as he regained his bearings, Nesi's toes came to greet him, trapping him between her 2nd and 3rd toes. He was weirdly glad to be back in her shoe despite having passed out in it not too long ago. But since he knew what he was about to experience, him losing consciousness before was immediately discarded from his memory. Now, he was about to receive deliberate, affectionate treatment from Nesi. This time, he wasn't just her focus or stress toy. This time, he was her playmate, and he felt more special than he had ever felt in his life. He gave her 2nd and 3rd toes a passionate rub with each hand, giving her what he thought was a grateful massage. Even though Nesi was about to push him to his limits, he was ready for it, wanting to discover his own limits as well.

 

Sheo

Upon hearing this detailed explanation of his shower with Amy, she found it mostly amusing. He definitely didn't seem like the type to sneak into that sort of situation, and based on how easily she and Amy had made his life difficult. Though boy did he not shy away from the details, but it made her consider just taking a shower with Crow later. She needed to take one, so why not? And it would be fun to see his reaction...

 

While she thought of that, her toes went on auto pilot, mainly because that was a very spicy topic and took up most of her attention. It wasn't the most fun way for him to experience Nesi's toes, but at least it was different. And he knew that she'd get more deliberate before long.

 

Crow was correct, as when Nesi got a clear idea about the shower situation, she went back to toying him with full force. She frequently clenched her toes until he squirmed, almost wanting to make up for losing her focus on him earlier. And he was constantly rubbing and loving her toes in other ways, making her want to return the favor ten-fold. It was honestly a lot of fun to Nesi, and she was sure by now that Crow 100% agreed.

 

The sweat rained down on Crow, and fresh dirt and grime was coated on him at every moment, making them both wonder if they'd actually wind up clean by the time they were finished. But the heat was even more intense, since the moccasin limited the air flow and the fluff ensured her whole foot would remain nice and toasty.

 

For about an hour, Nesi used her toes to vigorously toy with Crow, almost wanting to make him earn the shower she had planned for him afterward. That might sound harsh, but Nesi just rationalized it as making him feel like he really earned it. What else are friends for...?

 

Crow

He was ready for deliberate toeplay, so when she started messing with him seemingly at random, he was a bit confused. He wasn't sure what could be taking up so much of her thought processes that she wouldn't be focusing on messing with him. Then his mind flashed back to how he described being in the shower with Amy, and his entire body grew hotter from embarrassment. She was probably thinking about what it was like for him in there, maybe even thinking about bringing him into the shower with her later. Blood rushed to his cheeks, among other places, and he scrunched up in shame and timidity. If it wasn't already hot in her moccasin, Nesi might have been able to detect his sudden increase in body temperature.

 

Though while he was wallowing in embarrassment, Nesi finally seemed to start her playtime in earnest, and he took that as his signal to knock himself out of his funk and get to work. As for Nesi, she employed many tactics during their hour of playtime in order to give Crow the time of his life. She frequently clenched her toes, enveloping him in her toe flesh. While between her toes, he couldn't help but squirm, as that was all he could really do while immobilized by her digits. The clenching seemed to increase in intensity over time as well. Crow realized that it might be because of all of the affection that he was giving her, which usually involved rubbing, kissing, licking, and the occasional playful nibble. While he never imagined he would be in this kind of relationship with someone's toes and not the entire person, he couldn't think of a place he'd rather be right now.

 

Normally, the sweat, dirt, and grime that accumulated on Crow would have soured this pleasurable experience, but now, it almost heightened it. As he got coated in more and more debris, he felt like he was gradually becoming her property, like she was marking him or something. For others, that would be demeaning, but for Crow, it made him feel special. He had never been cherished like this before, and if he had to be a toy to be loved then so be it. He hoped he would become more than a toy to Nesi eventually, but for right now he was fine where he was. He was in a smelly, hot, dirty space with someone's giant feet, and he was deliriously happy.

 

He frankly didn't even care if he got a shower after this, as he had grown so used to being covered in foot debris. Nesi probably wanted him clean more than he did, and he would be happy to oblige her, but he wouldn't force her to clean him if she didn't want to. He wasn't sure if he should say that last part, she might really think he was weird then. Hopefully, she wouldn't ask a question that might make him say it out loud.


Sheo

Once that hour passed, Nesi yawned and stretched, rotating her ankles unconsciously and causing her moccasins to slip off. Her toes immediately separated and stretched out, causing Crow to become quite chilly. But less than a second later, they crashed back together, smashing him harder than she had yet. For nearly a minute, they remained in this position, maintaining their vigorous clench. This time, Crow couldn't even squirm.

 

But after they relented, Nesi wiped a tear from her eye before muttering:

 

"I'm more tired than I thought..."

 

At first she didn't acknowledge him, which worried Crow, but then he heard her laugh and say:

 

"I'm sure you're worse off than me, Crow, despite that little nap of yours..."

 

That was a relief, though he'd need to get used to how she occasionally teased him. Though instead of embarrassment, it typically just made him happy.

 

Following that, she reached down and carefully peeled Crow from the side of her 3rd toe, shocked by just how dirty he was. Mostly because she was the one who did that to him. But if he enjoyed everything else, he probably didn't have a problem with the grime.

 

When she had him on her palm, she noticed that he also looked chilly, so she carefully but firmly pinned him with a finger, enveloping him in the warm flesh. And as she did that, she said:

 

"We'll take our shower first, but then it's off to bed! I can't let you go to sleep like that... Especially since I'm the one who did it to ya!"

 

She started to laugh some more while walking into the bathroom with Crow, not giving him a chance to respond to her comment (which was probably for the best for now), before closing the door behind them. And after that, she placed him on the sink counter, before slipping off her shirt. The act clearly shocked Crow, but Nesi found his reaction adorable, and planned to fill him in on her plan in a moment...

 

Crow

The hour flew by for Crow, who was kind of sad that it went by so quickly. Once she took her moccasins off and stretched out, the gap she had created for Crow exposed him to the elements, and they were much colder than Nesi's moccasin. He shivered from the chill, but that didn't last long for Nesi to notice since she immediately smushed him back between her toes. This squeeze was much harder than usual. It somewhat reminded him of how he was squeezed while she was unaware of him, which caused a weird sense of nostalgia within him. It only lasted a minute, but that clench stayed with him since during that time, he was completely frozen. He was unable to move a single bit of his body, and his entire being was enveloped in Nesi's skin.

 

After that minute, her toes let him go from their clench. He was relieved but also missed their pressure a bit. Though once Nesi spoke, his relief turned to fear, as it sounded like Nesi had forgotten about him down there. That was quickly remedied as Nesi acknowledged him right after that, and Crow took a deep breath to calm himself down. He wasn't used to getting teased by Nesi. In fact, he wasn't used to any girl teasing him, so he had a long way to go until he got used to it.

 

It wasn't until he saw Nesi reaching down for him that he realized that he was completely stuck to Nesi's third toe. He must have gotten glued to her skin by her sweat, and that fact embarrassed him a little. He was carried back up to her palm by the fingers he loved so much, but then he shivered from the coldness he nearly forgot about from before. Nesi noticed this, as he was immediately smushed under her finger and was burrowed into her soft palm.

 

It was likely just to warm him up, but to Crow it was much more than that. Her fingers and palm were like pillows, and nothing beat the sensation of them squeezing him between them. He felt so relaxed being squished by her finger, being warmed by her skin and hearing her blood rhythmically pump through the giant digit. He almost didn't notice her talking (which was a little inaudible thanks to how muffled her speech was through her finger).

 

Eventually, he was gently placed on the sink counter. He had been in the bathroom before with a giantess, only this time she knew he was there. Though last time, he was put in very... intimate places, so he became very red at the thoughts of what Nesi would do with him. He became even more red when she removed her shirt, exposing her breasts, supported by a bra, and her navel, all of which had a lovely, brownish tone to it. He wanted to look, but also thought it was an invasion of privacy (even though Nesi was practically inviting him to look). Despite Nesi's intentions, he put his hands over his eyes and turned around, unbelievably flustered at what was happening right in front of him.

 

Sheo

When Nesi saw him blush heavily, she smirked, happy that her teasing carried such an effect on her new little buddy. But then he actually turned around, causing her to frown and think: 

 

Maybe I should ease him in with the teasing... 

 

But after that, she smiled and said: 

 

"You can look Crow! I've gotta grab something though, but I don't want you to feel chilly, so I'm gonna hold ya again...

 

After that, she plucked him up and pinned him to her exposed stomach. In a way, she still wanted to tease him, but she also figured that he'd be warmest there. 

 

She walked into the kitchen and opened a drawer, before taking a bit of string back with her into the bathroom. Once they returned, she released Crow and looked down at him from her palm.

 

Despite all the filth covering him, she could clearly see him blushing, causing her to gently stroke his head with her pinky. This time, she even managed to not squish him. While she did that, she said: 

 

"No need to feel shy, Crow! I used you as my personal toe toy for nearly half the day, without a whole lotta breaks, so I'm just giving you a big reward for being so cute and forgiving...

 

Then with her free hand, she unhooked her bra, providing Crow with an even more stunning sight. And while he nervously closed his eyes, she giggled and said: 

 

"You can look! You're gonna get an even closer look soon anyway...

 

That caught his attention, so she prepared to explain her plan to Crow...

 

Crow

While Crow was turned around, he heard her speak, and lowered his hands from his eyes. He got himself ready to be lifted into the air, and indeed he was. Though where he ended up was a surprise, a welcome one but one he definitely didn't expect. He was held against something really soft. Not in the way that her toes and fingers were soft, more like it had a silky texture to it. He looked up, and immediately looked down out of embarrassment.

 

In his quick glimpse, he saw Nesi's boobs hanging over him, held in place by her bra. Her face was visible between her breasts, and he could have swore he saw her smiling at him. He really wasn't ready for this kind of attention, but a part of him really wanted it anyway. In response to her pinning him like that, he nuzzled into her belly, enjoying the feeling of her skin against his face.

 

Beneath him, he felt her waking out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, getting something that he didn't know the identity of yet. Each step sent vibrations up her body, which shook Crow a bit as a result. The booming of her steps was much less loud from up here, but thanks to all of his time beneath her feet, he imagined himself underneath her feet again, and he felt himself get hot again as he thought about it.

 

After she finally made it back to the bathroom, he was placed on her palm and gently patted on his head with her pinky. She was more than 100 times bigger than him, but she was still trying to comfort him, which made him feel really happy. In response to her strokes, he nuzzled his head into her pinky, like a cat would to someone who was petting it. In response to her next statement, Crow said:

 

"Thanks Nesi, you have a point there. I'll try to be a bit less sh--" He was cut off by Nesi unhooking her bra. He knew exactly what was coming next, and he wasn't sure if he was allowed to see it. He shut his eyes, not holding his hands to them nor turning away this time so he wouldn't offend her. Though hearing what she said next made him slowly open his eyes, and he was greeted by her bare breasts, right in front of him. He could see her nipples on full display, and it was a bit more than he could handle. 

 

"Y-you... look, um... beautiful Nesi. Though, umm... what do you mean by a closer look?" Crow got redder than he ever had before, which would likely get some kind of reaction out of Nesi.

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are our other pages, if you want to check us out there.

 

Sheograth10

 

twitter.com/sheograth10

 

deviantart.com/sheograth10

 

 

 

SmolCrowing

 

twitter.com/SmolCrowBro

 

deviantart.com/smolcrowbro

Chapter 5 by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Boobs, Body Exploration, Mouthplay, Unaware, Handheld, Gentle, Teasing, Stripping, Kissing, Nesi Kher, Shower Scene

Sheo

Nesi would probably never get tired of how nervous Crow got, but she appreciated his compliment. In response to him calling beautiful, she blew him a kiss while rubbing his body with her pinky. And after a short finger massage, she used that finger to scoop him up and press him against her bare breast.

 

He squirmed and stammered, only enamoring Nesi further. But after about a minute of her kneading and rolling him into her massive breast, she brought him back to her palm. Then she grinned and said:

 

"You're such a little charmer... But I appreciate the compliment, Crow!"

 

She clearly hadn't explained her plan yet, so she started to say:

 

"Since we both need to take a shower, I figured taking turns would be lame. And after hearing about your earlier escapades, I came up with an idea!"

 

She was holding the string in full view of Crow, and when she noticed his confused stares, she said:

 

"You must've been real lucky to not get washed down the drain, so I'm gonna take an extra little precaution with you, Crow."

 

Then, she placed her bar of soap next to him, which smelled decidedly soapy and fresh, before saying:

 

"This might feel a bit tight, but I'm tying you to my soap. I figure that if I just shower normally with you along for the ride, then you'll end up clean too!"

 

After that, she smirked and added:

 

"On the off chance that my brilliant plan doesn't work, then I'll just give you an extra thorough scrub down. You'll be cleaner than ever before, once I'm done with ya!"

 

She then waited to hear Crow's response. If he approved of her plan, and she was betting that he would, she'd start tying him up.


Crow

Crow, while getting a very nice massage from Nesi's pinky, saw her blow him a kiss, which might have blown a gasket in Crow's mind. At this point, he definitely wasn't thinking straight, he was just too infatuated with the Titaness in front of him. Nesi might have noticed this, as she then scooped him up with her pinky. He held on tight, not wanting to fall off, and then saw where he was headed, and his face went bright red. He barely had time to process everything before he was face first in Nesi's boob.

 

He had been pressed into boobs before, especially with Amy in her shower, but this was entirely different. Nesi was intentionally doing this, and it was reflected in the level of care he was given. He wasn't pressed into her boob, rather, he was gently kneaded into it, letting him appreciate how soft it was. At first, he was completely distracted by its softness and his mind drifted off into nothingness. Then he remembered where he was, and immediately became embarrassed again. Between kneads, he stammered, not sure what to say. He loved what she was doing to him, but he still felt like he was crossing some sort of line, even though to Nesi, no such line existed.

 

Soon, he was released from her boob and placed back on her palm. Hearing her thank him for the compliment, he replied:

 

"Y-you're welcome, Nesi..." He was still reeling a bit from being against her breast. Then, she mentioned she had an idea and held up some string, prompting some confused looks from Crow. Sure, he had some ideas about what she might do with that string, but his mind refused to think about them lest he die from embarrassment. 

 

Then, she brought her bar of soap, and everything clicked for Crow. He was going to get very up close and personal with Nesi's body... her nude body. He was nearing his limit on how much he could take of all of this. He really wanted to do it, his heart soared at the idea of it, but he still felt something that made him not want to. Maybe it was guilt or just the memory of being in the shower with Amy, which was very pleasurable, but it was pretty scary. All of his reservations and feelings suddenly boiled to the surface, and he replied:

 

"I would love to, Nesi, but um... why are you doing this for me? We've only just met, and I'm not sure I deserve all of the love and attention you're giving me." Crow, while enamored with Nesi, did still wonder why he wasn't being treated like the burden that he felt he was. Not ready to hear her answer, he lowered his head and crossed his arms, expecting the worst.


Sheo

When Nesi heard Crow's question, she shrugged and said:

 

"I dunno... It's just the first idea that popped into my head?"

 

But what he said after his question made her feel like he was really unsure of everything right now, so she smiled and said:

 

"As for your other concerns, I think you deserve it. I mean, I put you through one hell of a gauntlet today, and you've been very understanding about it. Plus, you felt amazing to squeeze, so you can think of it as me returning the favor!"

 

Then she added:

 

"And besides, we may have just met, but it's not every day you find a guy the size of a bug in your moccasin..."

 

The fact that he looked down so sullenly made her think that words alone wouldn't be enough, so she smirked and picked him up, bringing Crow in front of her lips while on her palm. Then she smiled, giving him a good look at those plump things up close, before saying:

 

"Don't worry so much Crow..."

 

When she spoke, her breath washed over him and he could clearly see how white and shiny her teeth were. There were also stands of saliva visible when she spoke, making him glad that he never got accidentally eaten at least.

 

She then pressed her lips on him, giving Crow a forceful smooch. Her lips enveloped his entire being, and she seemed to push further down on him every second. Once she was done, she brought him back to the counter and said with a wink:

 

"Feeling better? I just feel like meeting somebody who's both tiny and likes to be manhandled by my toes is a crazy thing, so let's just roll with it! Besides your wonderful squeezing texture, you're an adorable little dude..."

 

Following that, she waited for Crow's response. If he still didn't want the shower option, then she'd just help him clean himself off instead...


Crow

While listening to her, he found it hard to look at her. She was already big, but right now, he felt even smaller than he already was. When she started to try and make him feel better, it was sort of working. He felt a little bit of warmth in his heart, but he was still preoccupied with his overpowering doubts. Nesi was such a caring person, and she was deciding to give a bug like him attention and he wasn't sure why. Her mentioning he was the size of a bug didn't help either, as it just reminded him of how insignificant he was.

 

Then, he felt himself being raised in the air, and he wasn't sure what to expect. His curiosity overcame his shame, and he looked in front of him, only to see two giant, plump lips right in front of him.

 

He had never been so close to someone's lips before, even at normal size, so this was even more exciting than Nesi was probably intending. Her lips looked like huge pillows, so much so that he was very tempted to hug them. Though considering his state of mind, he decided against it. Then Nesi spoke, her words reverberating into his very soul. Besides her booming voice, her breath washed over him as well. The air became incredibly moist and filled with the smell of saliva, as well as the last meal Nesi had. It was certainly a different smell compared to  what he was used to, and he wasn't sure how he felt about it yet. Through her lips, he could see her teeth, which were incredibly white and shiny. She really was perfect, Crow thought. He then noticed strands of saliva between her lips, and he thought about what it would be like to be covered in it, which made him blush again.

 

What made him blush even more was what Nesi did next. Her lips approached him like a storm cloud, and within moments, they enveloped him, pushing him down against her palm. Her lips were even softer than her finger, which he didn't think was possible. It was at this moment that his love for her was sealed. She was giving him a loving, comforting kiss, even though he wasn't even as tall as her lower lip. In absolute bliss, he simply allowed her lips to continue pressing down on him, hugging them as tightly as he could.

 

When she finally released him from her kiss, he was back on the counter, and most of his fears had gone away. It was clear to him now that she was doing this because she wanted to and not out of some sense of pity. After hearing her first question and nodding to it, he heard the rest of her sentence, and blushed profusely at her calling him "adorable." He wasn't sure what he did to deserve being with someone as great as Nesi.

 

"Thanks Nesi, I feel a lot better. I'm up for being your shower buddy now. Though ummm..." His face turned beet red while he tried to finish his question. "S-should I take off my underwear for this? Might be weird to shower with my clothes on..." He definitely couldn't look Nesi in the eye when he asked that.


Sheo

Nesi was glad that she cheered Crow up, though she loved how often he'd blush by what she'd say. But then she heard his last question, and it made her eyes widen. Then she picked him up, somewhat out of habit, and unceremoniously dumped him on her palm.

 

Then, she simply said without even looking at him:

 

"That's a good question..."

 

Clearly, it'd make sense for them to both strip nude, but with how badly he'd handled even her lighter teases, she wasn't sure if he could handle that. And in his defense, taking a shower together was pretty dang intimate, regardless of their sizes.

 

There was the fact that his underwear looked as filthy as he did, so letting him keep it on might let it get clean too. And if his underwear was sturdy enough to last as long as it has, maybe it kept that area free of dirt underneath.

 

It was something Nesi was surprisingly unsure of, causing her to absentmindedly play with Crow who was still in her palm. She poked and prodded at him, not even glancing at him, as she was deep in thought. He was rolled, squished, and mashed by her finger. Sometimes by multiple at a time.

 

But after several minutes of this, she came to a decision and looked down, seeing Crow smothered under her middle finger. Once she helped him back up, she said:

 

"I didn't even realize I picked you up, Crow..."

 

Then she playfully grinned and said:

 

"Sorry about that!"

 

Following that, she explained:

 

"I think it would be fine if you kept that on. I feel like it'll dry pretty quickly anyway. Does that sound okay with you, Crow? I'm cool if you wanna do things differently."

 

Then she lightly stroked Crow's head while waiting for him to give his answer.

 

Soon, they'd finally be ready for their shower...


Crow

Since he was looking away, he didn't see her eyes widen, nor the fingers that came to lift him into the air. He was surprised to be dropped on her palm in such a thoughtless way, but then he noticed her not even looking at him, making him realize that her mind was somewhere else. The way she inquisitively said what she said confirmed his theory. He wondered for a second about what she might be thinking about, but considering what he just said, it didn't take long to figure it out. That thought alone made him blush.

 

Then he started to get played with by Nesi's fingers, which he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it. Her fingers were as soft as ever, and being messed with by them when Nesi was unaware of what she was doing was much different than before. He was pushed into her palm, rubbed between her fingers, scrunched between the folds of her skin, kneaded like dough by multiple fingers, and anything else her hands could come up with. It reminded him a lot of being at her feet, only this time he wasn't getting dirty. He still loved her feet, but this was a nice alternative.

 

He was honestly a bit disappointed when she finally stopped, as that meant he would have to talk to her again, which still made him nervous. Though if she kept being as nice as she was, hopefully that would pass. Her apology and playful grin helped put him at ease, and with surprising focus, he listened to what she said about his state of dress. He initially agreed with what she was saying, but then his shyness and blossoming love for her changed his mind. Her stroking his head didn't help much either, especially since he nuzzled into her finger like before.

 

"I know it's weird, but I think I'd feel more comfortable if you weren't the only one naked. I'm not sure why I feel that way, but I do." To try and add some logical reasoning to it, he added, "I've also been in these boxers all day, so I kinda want to get out of them for a bit." He was being surprisingly confident with his answers, but he was still blushing, showing he still had a ways to go.


Sheo

When Nesi heard his response, she tapped her chin and said:

 

"That's a very thoughtful way of looking at it... But you've got a point, Crow!"

 

When she heard they rest of his reasoning, she smiled and said:

 

"Can't fault ya there..."

 

Following that, she placed him back on the counter and said:

 

"You go ahead and get undressed, and I'll finish doing the same. It'd probably be a bad idea if I tried holding you while doing that..."

 

She started to laugh after that, making Crow wonder how that would go. There would be a good chance of her dropping him, so he was glad that she was being careful.

 

And while Crow got undressed, he watched as Nesi slipped off her short shorts. She simply undid the button and allowed it to fall, revealing to him a pair of black panties. Then she slowly slipped those off, gradually moving them down her legs, and bending down in the process. Her bare butt was practically being shown off to Crow.

 

But once they were both ready, Nesi said:

 

"I'm gonna get you on the soap bar, so get ready Crow..."

 

Nesi pinched him between her thumb and index finger, gripping him tightly. Then she grabbed the soap and pressed him into the center of it. Once she felt he was secure, she grabbed the string, but not before looking to see how Crow was doing.

 

He couldn't move much, but he looked nervous, so Nesi grinned and said:

 

"Don't worry Crow! I'm gonna leave ya squeaky clean..."

 

Then she tied him to the soap, where the string rested on his stomach. He was secure at least. And Nesi happily grinned upon seeing that he wouldn't be able to slip away mid-rubbing.

 

Once he was ready, she picked the soap up and turned on the shower, looking forward to finally cleaning off...


Crow

Hearing her agree with him and saying he was being thoughtful made him smile. He was glad that she was respecting his opinions as well as giving him compliments, despite the fact that he was 100 times smaller than her. When she finally picked him up and placed him on the counter, he felt more secure than he had been in a while.

 

Of course, that went out the window once it dawned on him that he would be naked in front of her... and vice versa. He barely even thought of her other comment, merely imagining himself falling to the floor if she changed while holding him, and not even in vivid detail. He was grateful for her carefulness, but that gratitude quickly changed to anxiety. He might have made a small mistake in asking to strip...

 

He immediately took off his boxers, not wanting to still be clothed while Nesi was naked, and looking down at himself, he could tell that he was dirty everywhere. Since they were boxers, they were a bit flowy and not form-fitting, so a bunch of grime and sweat managed to get underneath them while he was between the two women's feet. Of course, his eyes then drifted to his genitals, which were firmly standing at attention. Not wanting Nesi to see that, he quickly covered them up with his hands.

 

Luckily, she was turned away, but that only meant he would see a very particular side of her when she got undressed. He watched her, not wanting to offend her by being turned away when she looked towards him, but that only meant that he would see absolutely every part of Nesi stripping. She slipped off her short shorts, revealing black panties that cupped her butt, showing off her feminine curves. He was already feeling a bit aroused, and that only increased when she took her panties off as well. With the way that she did it, she was bent down, meaning that her butt was right in Crow's face. He had seen many parts of giant women today, but this was a new sight indeed. Part of him wondered what it would be like to be between her soft cheeks, maybe even kneaded between them...

 

He shook himself out of his fantasy, realizing that he wasn't doing himself any favors in concealing his arousal, and he focused back on Nesi, which thanks to the fact that she was now nude, didn't help his current situation much.

 

She then turned slightly toward him, revealing a side view of her genitals to him, which he attempted to avoid looking at to respect her privacy. Granted, privacy wasn't a very applicable concept to this situation, but he tried nonetheless. Hearing her voice, he smiled and readied himself to be picked up. Within seconds, he was placed on her soap bar, and was gently pressed into it by her finger. 

 

The soap had a strange texture for sure, but not an unpleasant one. He liked the smell as well, as it reminded him of the minute smells he could pick up while inside Nesi's shoes that didn't come from Nesi herself. He heard her reassure him from above, so he gave her a thumbs up and a smile in response. With Crow in tow, Nesi readied the string and tied Crow up, squishing him into the soap a little bit more.

 

As for Crow himself, so he wouldn't cause Nesi to miss a spot while cleaning him, he extended his limbs all the way out before she tied him up, resembling someone who is trying to make a snow angel. Unfortunately for him, that meant his erection was on full display, which he didn't think of until it was too late. Hopefully Nesi wouldn't notice that...

 

Now secured to the soap bar, he watched as Nesi's gigantic, nude body turned on the shower, allowing water to rain down upon him. He wasn't sure what was going to happen, but it would definitely be an experience he wouldn't soon forget.


Sheo

Due to just how embarrassed Crow seemed during the whole lead up to the soap tying, she decided to not look at him too closely. Just before stepping inside, she noticed his erection. But mostly because of the contract between his grimy body and the white soap bar. It wasn't something he could help, so best to just not acknowledge it, at least to prevent Crow from actually dying from nervousness.

 

And so she stepped under the water, allowing it to rain down around her, causing her to loudly exhale and say:

 

"Ahh... It feels so good..."

 

Then, she laughed to herself before saying:

 

"I'd close my eyes if I were you, Crow... I like my soap wet before scrubbin' down, and you could probably use it too!"

 

She then placed the soap under the torrent of water while rubbing it with her free hand. Not only did she give Crow a forceful massage with her palm, but she also created a lather. Once she was ready, she began sliding the bar of soap over every single inch of her. She wanted to be nice and thorough, so she put a lot of force into her rubbing.

 

In a way, she didn't really consider how that might impact Crow, but that was mainly due to how nice the hot water felt on her. It made her a lot lazier with her care for Crow. But at least he'd get a full experience.

 

After every major section, Nesi would shove the soap back under the water, rinsing both the dirty suds and Crow off. He never had quite enough time to recover before getting slammed back into her naked body. But the areas where she spent the most time were her stomach and abs, her breasts, and her thighs. Everywhere else was still given a proper amount of time though, including her crotch and privates.

 

By the time she was finished washing, she simply lifted her face and let the water soak her. And the way she gripped the soap caused Crow to slip out from the string and get stuck to her palm. Due to all the water, she didn't even notice.

 

So when she was finished, she placed the soap in the dish and said:

 

"I'll dry off real quick and then dry you, so don't worry Crow..."

 

Because she grabbed the towel so quickly, Crow came loose again and fell on top of it, right on time to see him rapidly approaching her soaking and bare midsection.


Crow

He was watching Nesi pretty closely, mainly since there wasn't much else to do in his position, so when she looked towards his lower body and contorted her face ever so slightly, his heart nearly stopped. She must have seen his erection, there wasn't anything else that would elicit that reaction, he thought. Though she didn't stare at it, so he hoped that she just accepted that he was just a bit excited, and that he wasn't some kind of sick pervert or something.

 

Once the water started to come down onto Nesi, he couldn't help but look at how the water cascaded down her body. It danced around the curves on her body, creating miniature waterfalls up and down her body that made her look like a water nymph or nature goddess. He constantly had to remind himself that she was just a very large human, but with every passing second, that was becoming increasingly difficult. Once she heard her mention how good the water feels, he got even more excited, which was reflected with a bit more action happening below his waist.

 

She then mentioned that he should close his eyes, and he suddenly realized that he probably wouldn't be able to see for the rest of the shower thanks to all of the soap and water and the fact that he couldn't use his arms to wipe his eyes. He couldn't believe that he forgot about that, and he felt a bit disappointed that he wouldn't be able to look at Nesi's body while she was cleaning. Little did he know that he would be feeling all of her body pretty soon. He closed his eyes and yelled:

 

"Okay, ready Nesi!"

 

Almost immediately, a torrent of water came down upon him, which forced him to squint to avoid any water getting in his eyes. He could already feel some of the grime getting washed off of him, and he smiled knowing that he was going to get clean pretty soon. Then, he felt her hand rubbing him, along with the soap. That in itself helped get some grime off of him too, and it felt great as well. While doing that, she inadvertently kept rubbing Crow's thing with her palm, which he hoped was too small for her to feel. He noticed that soap bubbles were starting to accumulate on him, which meant that Nesi was almost done creating a lather... which meant it was almost time to be scrubbed along Nesi's body.

 

Once Nesi's hand retreated, he took a deep breath in in preparation for what he was about to experience, accidentally inhaling some soap bubbles in the process. After spitting those out, he held his breath, just in time to get smacked into Nesi's skin.

 

He couldn't see, so there were many points where he had no idea where he was on her body, despite Nesi forcefully rubbing him into her. But there were certain times where he definitely knew where he was. There were also many times where he wondered if Nesi remembered he was there. That may have been for the best considering some of the places he got put.

 

She started with her face, arms, neck, and back, giving each area an adequate amount of attention but not a lot. After this, she brought Crow and the soap back under the water, wiping off the dirty suds. Some of the grime that had come off of Crow came back on during her scrubbing, and when he was back under the water like this, it was washed off again. This was a cycle that would clearly repeat multiple times.

 

She then got her armpits, which were rife with sweat from the rest of her day. He was pushed right into the skin and rubbed around it, getting some of that sweat onto him as well. There was surprisingly not much smell here, but the little there was was still pretty pleasant for Crow. 

 

After wiping off the suds again, she got to her boobs, which she rubbed extra hard when compared to the rest of her body. Thankfully her boobs were very soft, or else Crow would have been pretty uncomfortable. She then moved down to her abs, which were surprisingly toned. Crow knew she was a fairly athletic woman from his previous views of her body, but it didn't hit him till now just how muscular she was.

 

After wiping off more suds, she reached the areas he was dreading and hoping for the most. She didn't spend long on her privates, but even that little bit of time was enough for Crow. He was surrounded by her feminine musk, which was only masked by the smell of the soap around him. He wondered if she knew what she was doing right now, but he assumed she wasn't fully aware. He decided to enjoy being this close to her privates silently, and wouldn't bring it up later (unless Nesi brought it up first).

 

She then made her way to her butt, which Crow wasn't fully expecting. He got pressed against her cheeks, which were a little bit softer than her boobs, at least to him. He then felt himself slipping between her cheeks for a second. She seemed to keep herself very clean here, which was fortunate for Crow. He even seemed to be able to live out his fantasy, minus being kneaded between her cheeks.

 

After a particularly vigorous cleaning of dirty suds, she made it down to her thighs. These were very soft as well, but thanks to their proximity to Nesi's crotch, he could smell her musk the entire time he was there, which kept him embarrassingly aroused. She also seemed to stay here for longer than needed, which didn't help Crow's composure one bit.

 

Eventually, she made it down to her legs and feet, which she surprisingly didn't spend a lot of time on. She still rubbed her sole clean, but it was less time than Crow had expected. He wondered if she subconsciously spent less time on her feet to tease him.

 

By the time she finished, Crow was coming loose from the string a bit. Nesi didn't notice this, so when he slipped out and landed on her palm, he was brought without knowledge onto her towel, which meant he would experience yet another round of her body. He was in the same situation as he was with Amy, complete with an unaware giantess. But at least there would be some aftercare after drying her off this time, so he had that to look forward to.


Sheo

Nesi started drying off, grinding Crow into every inch of her body once again, only this time with a whole lot more force than when she was washing herself. And compared to how Amy did it, this was way more intense. Maybe it was because Nesi was a more athletic woman, so she naturally was able to do these things with more power?

 

Regardless of that, Crow was given a full tour of her soaking wet body, until eventually (after several minutes of dizzying movement and mashing) he got stuck right between her breasts. Due to just how much effort Nesi put into both washing and drying herself, Crow was quite a bit winded, and needed a break. It almost seemed like her boobs were swallowing him, making him feel relaxed, despite the fact that she didn't realize where he was.

 

Once she was finished, she glanced down at the soap dish, but was surprised to see a distinct lack of Crow. Upon noticing that, she said:

 

"Crow...? Where'd you wander off to little buddy...?"

 

Crow would have answered her, but the steamy room already caused Nesi to start perspiring, where droplets of sweat seemed to consistently keep him from speaking.

 

A moment later, she tapped her chin and said:

 

"Did you maybe want some privacy to dry off? In that case, I'll come back in a little bit and check on ya, so stay on the counter. See ya soon!"

 

She then tore a piece of a paper towel and placed it near the soap tray, intending to leave him something to dry himself off with. The irony was that Crow's current location was far different, but he was a bit too small for her to feel him at the moment.

 

Following that, Nesi walked out of the bathroom toward her bedroom to put on her pajamas, unknowingly smothering and rubbing Crow between her breasts the whole way there...



Crow

Crow was once again subjected to getting rubbed along Nesi's lovely body, only this time it was much, much more thorough. He was given another tour of each of her body parts, even the more intimate ones. He was pressed firmly into every part of her body, much more than Amy, which surprised him until he remembered how athletic Nesi was, so it made sense that she would be stronger.

 

At some point during her rubdown, he got left behind between her breasts. He might have immediately tried to let Nesi know where he was now that he was finally still, but he was pretty tired after Nesi's harsh treatment, so he decided to revel in the softness of her cleavage before doing anything. He nuzzled his head into her boobs, soothed both by her soft skin and the cushions of her breasts. The beating of her heart was also incredibly relaxing, threatening to lull him to sleep.

 

He was woken up by Nesi's questions though, and he immediately took a deep breath in so he could yell up to her. However, right on cue, sweat droplets poured down on him, muzzling him everytime he tried to talk. Eventually, he took the universe's hint and stopped trying, electing to wait until they were out of the bathroom.

 

That proved to be a mistake though, since while she started to walk out of the room, still in the nude, he was relentlessly rubbed between Nesi's breasts. She had just showered, so it was likely he wouldn't get much dirtier besides a little bit of sweat, so he decided to wait it out until she stopped walking. He enjoyed being between her breasts regardless, so that wasn't too hard to do. But he still wanted to let her know where he was, so he squirmed as much as he could while being smothered. He sneaked some licks and kisses in there as well, noticing the taste of her soap while he did so. Hopefully Nesi would connect the dots and find out where he was, but he was in no rush.



Sheo

Once Nesi got to her room, she tapped her chin while muttering:

 

"Now what to wear...?"

 

While she thought about that, she swayed from side to side, further smothering and rubbing Crow. She didn't even feel him right now, though she also wasn't actively looking out for him either, since she assumed he was just in the bathroom drying off on his own. She then spun around to one of her open drawers, leaving Crow dizzy from the sudden action, as she walked toward it.

 

Eventually, she decided on a tank top and a pair of silky shorts, quickly putting them on. Due to her tank top, her breasts were held together a bit more than when they were bare, practically burying Crow in their flesh. She then stretched her arms up, squishing her boobs together even more, almost flattening her tiny friend.

 

Once she was ready, she lazed over to her couch and plopped down, putting her feet up in the process. Due to how her body shook during Nesi's crash, Crow was somehow thrown over to the front of her right boob, where her tank top pushed on her further. And before he could move an inch, he felt an additional weight slam down on him. In order to get more comfortable, she rested a hand on her chest, unintentionally pinning Crow in place.

 

Then she turned on the TV, feeling fairly sleepy, but wanting to stay up to grab Crow later whenever he was ready. She'd check on him soon, just once she got to relax for a bit longer. 

 

Too bad she didn't realize that she was actively preventing his escape from her own shirt...


Crow

If Nesi had noticed him, he would have pulled him out by now, Crow thought. Therefore, he decided that his best course of action would be to wait until Nesi sat or laid down, then squirm out of her cleavage then. Doing that while she was moving would be nigh impossible. At least the ride was enjoyable for him.

 

That was especially true when Nesi swayed or walked, which smothered and rubbed Crow up and down her soft skin. He was still naked, so he felt her boobs on his entire body... including his genitals. With the overwhelming situation he was in along with the constant physical stimulation, it was inevitable that he would be erect. He tried his hardest not to enjoy himself too much though. Explaining why there was a wet splotch in her cleavage might actually be the thing to kill him.

 

After a few dizzying motions from Nesi, he was squeezed even more harshly between her boobs. It was consistent at this point though, which means that either she was holding her boobs together or she put on some clothes that were constricting her boobs. Since she didn't know he was in her cleavage, he quickly deduced that it was the latter.

 

While she walked to wherever she was going, she pancaked her tiny friend between her boobs, enveloping him in their flesh. At one point, she stretched and squished her boobs even more. Her boobs were soft, but even they had a limit to how pliant they would be, which Crow learned firsthand as he felt his body flatten a bit from the force of her giant breasts. When she stopped stretching, the normal amount of smothering she subjected him to seemed almost gentle in comparison.

 

Once she sat down, Crow was thrown elsewhere on her boobs. Where exactly he was was unknown to him, but at least now that she had stopped walking, he could squirm free and get her attention. It was almost as if Nesi knew that though, and she then rested her hand on her chest, pinning Crow against her breast yet again. In this position, there wasn't much he could do to get her attention besides small movements, so that's what he did. He squirmed, rubbed her boob with his hands and feet, and even tried grabbing hold of her boob with his hands, hoping to pinch her or at the very least do something that would be noticeable.



Sheo

While Nesi was laying on the couch, she started to slowly nod off. Every few seconds, her head would dip, only for her to snap it back up to stay awake. But each time she grew closer and closer to actually falling asleep. She barely even felt Crow's actions, and what little she did feel was ignored by her swiftly dozing mind. That didn't stop her from unintentionally pestering him, as she'd involuntarily press her palm harder onto her breast each time she forced herself back awake.

 

It felt like yet another kneading session, and this time Nesi didn't even subconsciously hold herself back, which made things enjoyable but difficult for him. But after about 10 minutes of this intensity, she finally succumbed to sleep, where her hand slowly slid down the side of her boob. Crow finally had his chance to crawl to freedom, which was exactly what he did. While he crawled, he could hear and feel her snores, which normally would likely feel fairly quiet and cute. But now, it was like a rumbling roar, giving him another reminder of how much more massive his new friend was.

 

When he finally escaped from the cup of her tank top, he was able to see Nesi's sleeping face, and man was it stunning. Her mouth was half open, where a bit of drool was leaking out the side. She looked content though, and he could feel her hot breath constantly washing over him. Since she hadn't brushed her teeth yet, he could still smell a combination of everything she had eaten today, and it was a strange but oddly pleasant mixture to him. Possibly due to his sheer love for Nesi at this point. But her mouth itself looked like a frighteningly deep cavern, and he was sure that he should avoid it for now. Though a part of him wondered what it might be like inside of it.

 

But she had only recently fallen asleep, so thought about what he should do, since he might still be able to rouse her before she really fell into a deep sleep for the night...



Crow

Yet again the moment passed where Crow expected to be pulled out of Nesi's chest, so clearly he wasn't making headway with this method either. Eventually he stopped squirming, growing a bit tired in his muscles.

 

While he was squirming and afterwards, Nesi continued to press her palm into her boob intermittently. It wasn't as suffocating as when she stretched, so it was very bearable, but it was somewhat frustrating to Crow that he still couldn't get her attention.

Though while it wasn't as suffocating as that, it was still somewhat comparable. He didn't detect any carefulness behind each knead, leading him to believe that even subconsciously, Nesi didn't know he was there. At first, that made him feel even more insignificant, but once he allowed himself to enjoy the sensation of her squeezing, he felt pretty happy. To be this close to Nesi was amazing, even if she was unaware of him.

 

Eventually, she let him go, and not wanting to chance anything, he immediately began squirming out of her top. While doing so, he heard her snores, which were pretty cute despite how loud they were. He was once again reminded of his size, but in this case he was okay with it. Once he finally made it out of her top, he was a free tiny, and all he had to do was wake Nesi up. Though considering their size difference, that was easier said than done.

 

Now that he was out, he looked at Nesi's face, and in the low light of the room, she looked positively divine. Sure, the drool made her seem less deity-like, but Crow didn't care. She looked beautiful and that was all that mattered to him. As he got closer to her face, he felt her warm breath getting hotter and hotter as it washed over him. He could also detect a strange smell emanating from her mouth. Considering she hadn't brushed yet, it was probably just an amalgamation of everything she had eaten that day. When combined with her saliva, the smell was somewhat pleasing to Crow. Part of him wanted to take a closer look into her mouth, but there would be better times for that, preferably ones where she knew he was there and wouldn't accidentally swallow him. He didn't know if he could survive being in a stomach, and he wasn't about to test that idea.

 

As for how to wake her up, Crow couldn't think of a definitively good idea. Every plan had some way where it could go wrong, and many of them probably wouldn't wake her up at all, instead making her think she was itchy. Figuring yelling into her ear would be the best course of action, he climbed up to one of her ears, which was easier thanks to her slumped body, and he shouted directly into its canal.

 

"Hey! Nesi!" He then got down on his hands and knees, expecting quite a rude awakening from something like that.


Sheo

Nesi was asleep, or mostly asleep at least. Her couch was comfortable and the room was just the right temperature for her. Not too hot or cold. Then she felt a tickle around her neck, which she ignored. And when Crow shouted in her ear, she immediately sat up and yelled:

 

"Huh?? Crow...?"

 

Due to that act, Crow was shaken off her ear and sent tumbling back down her tank top, this time rolling along her cleavage. And while she rubbed her eyes, her elbows pushed against her breasts, smothering Crow, leaving him stuck to the side of her right breast. But after yawning, her eyes widened as she shouted:

 

"Oh crap, I forgot about Crow!"

 

She then hopped up and rushed to the bathroom, unintentionally battering the very same person she thought she was heading towards. It was highly enjoyable for him, but also difficult. Though the harshness carried its own charm to Crow, whether she was aware of him or not. He did have his preferences, so he hoped to get another chance at attention soon.

 

Once she got in the bathroom, she said:

 

"Crow...? I'm real sorry I left ya here! I must've passed out..."

 

But when she looked at the counter, and found no sign of Crow, which was odd. As she looked, she muttered:

 

"Where is he...? And it looks like the paper towel didn't even get used."

 

While she wondered about what was going on, she fidgeted in place, incessantly mashing and rubbing Crow between her ample breasts. She didn't even feel his body at this point, and the sweat seemed to lubricate him, causing him to be rolled and dragged all around her tight cleavage. After a minute or two, she stopped moving, and muttered:

 

"He didn't wander off to find a place to sleep by himself, did he...? Maybe I'll find him snoozing in one of my moccasins or something...?"

 

Nesi was not on the right track, but since she wasn't moving right now, maybe Crow could snap her focus to his location, and possibly alert her to his presence too...



Crow

Crow was ready for a harsh awakening, but not ready enough. Once she lifted herself up, he went tumbling down to her cleavage, powerless to stop his descent. He landed in it, which didn't surprise Crow at all, and then he was smothered by another one of Nesi's random movements, which smushed him between her breasts. By the time he was done being squeezed, he was stuck against her right boob.

 

That kept in place for what came next. She practically ran back to the bathroom, subjecting Crow to an even harsher round of smushing and rubbing than before. He enjoyed it a lot though, so he simply let it happen while he bided his time. It felt like being massaged by two giant pillows, and it felt amazing, even with the sweat that was coating him head to toe. So much for that shower, he thought to himself.

 

He heard her muffled voice from above, along with vibrations that felt weird to him where he was. She sounded confused, leading him to believe she finally knew she forgot about him, but clearly she was looking in the wrong place. Continuing to get battered by her boobs without end confirmed his suspicions. At this point, it seemed like she was sweating even more, possibly because she was nervous about where Crow might be. As a result, he slipped and slid all around her cleavage as she fidgeted. It honestly made the experience even better for Crow, so much so that he really had to try hard not to let loose with his... thing while he was in there.

 

He realized that she was finally looking for him, she just needed a hint as to where he could be. He could provide that, but from where he was, anything incredibly noticeable might be pretty difficult to pull off. He finally thought of a plan, one that he really didn't want to do considering how much he liked Nesi. But she wouldn't be hurt by it, he reasoned, she's way too big to be hurt by me. To start his plan, he shouted, muffled by her boobs:

 

"I'm down here Nesi!" He knew that wouldn't be enough, as it would be a miracle if she felt or heard his voice. That was what the second part of his plan was for. With a heavy heart, he opened his mouth and bit down on Nesi's skin, hopefully causing her at most just a noticeable pinch.


Sheo

When Nesi felt Crow bite him, it felt more like a weak pinch, but in her distracted state, she smashed her breasts together with her palms. And while she held her boobs in place, she shuddered, saying

 

"Ow... did a bug crawl in my shirt...?"

 

However, almost as soon as she muttered that, she wondered about something faint she thought she heard less than a second before that pinch, and it caused a wave of cold sweat to pass down her, as she said:

 

"Oh crap... Please don't be who I think this is..."

 

She then reached down her tank top, and quickly fished Crow out, confirming her suspicions. Unfortunately, he was out cold, likely from the suddenness and violence of that impact, but less from any potential damage her boob slam could have caused. Honestly, he looked as fine as ever, if a tad sweaty. So Nesi slowly and gently rubbed his body with her fingers, gradually rousing him back to consciousness. And once he was awake, she rubbed the back of her neck with her free hand, before saying:

 

"Crow...? I'm really, really, sorry about this. I don't know how I got you into this mess, but you're safe now."

 

After that, she reached down and gave him a kiss, though a very short peck of one, before pulling back and smiling, before saying:

 

"I'm glad I found you... What the heck happened after that shower?"

 

Nesi guessed that Crow might be cold, so she brought him closer to her face to more easily hear him, before pressing a finger down on his body. She made sure to only put enough pressure to envelop most of his body, but not enough to prevent him from talking to or hearing her. Then, she simply waited for what Crow would say.



Crow

Right after biting her, Crow was smushed harshly between her boobs. More from shock than anything, he immediately passed out. Upon waking, he felt soft, giant fingers rubbing his body tenderly. It was an incredibly pleasant way to wake up, and Crow smiled at her as a way of saying thanks.

 

He heard her apology, but before he could reply, she brought her face close to him and kissed him, quickly enveloping him in her lips. It was a very short kiss (from Crow's perspective, it was too short), and as quickly as she brought her face forward, she brought it back, smiling reassuringly.

 

Suddenly, he felt a cold wind nip at his body, which felt especially chilly because of his nudity. Nesi must have noticed this because after bringing him closer to her face, which radiated heat onto the tiny Crow, she placed her finger on most of his body. She pressed down slightly, making Crow sink into her palm, but she wasn't pressing down hard enough where he was uncomfortable. If anything, it was like Crow was under a hot, weighted blanket. Crow greatly admired her carefulness and conscientiousness and rubbed her giant finger with his hand as a show of appreciation. Happy and warm, he started to explain the situation.

 

"Right when the shower was over, I fell onto your towel and... eventually ended up in your cleavage." He decided to leave out all of the lewd details, for obvious reasons.

 

"I tried to get your attention a couple of times before you sat down, but I wasn't big enough for you to notice me..." He was once again reminded of his diminutive size, and he felt a little ashamed of it after saying that. 

 

"I yelled in your ear while you were on the couch, but then I fell into your cleavage again when you got up to come get me. I don't blame you for any of this by the way! I know you're trying your best and I can't thank you enough for that!" Accentuating his show of gratitude with a quick pat of her finger with his hand, he took a deep breath before finishing his explanation.

 

"As for what just happened, I couldn't think of any way to get you to know where I was except for biting you...And I'm so sorry for that!" That last part burst out of him as he was suddenly overcome with guilt, and since he had no place to hide, he hugged Nesi's finger and burrowed his face into it. He knew she wouldn't punish him or anything like that, but her gargantuan size still intimidated him.



Sheo

When Nesi heard him finish talking about biting her, she pressed him harder, preventing him from saying anything else. And while he was being smothered, she said in a surprisingly serious tone.

 

"I don't want you apologizing for that, Crow. You did what you needed to do to get my attention."

 

Then, she plucked him up and moved him even closer to her face, suddenly grinding him against her cheek. And while she did that, she said:

 

"You had a crazy mini adventure... I'm happy everything turned out okay though."

 

After that, she brought him closer to her lips and immediately started showering him with quick kisses. They were rapid-fire and numerous, leaving Crow breathless, but she eventually started to speak. By that point, she'd only kiss Crow after every word, which was still a lot. But she said:

 

"You're such a brave little guy. I'm happy I met you!"

 

Once she was done, she gave him one final kiss, spending nearly 30 seconds smothering him under her lips. But at one point, she sucked him in by accident, causing her to immediately mutter:

 

"Uh oh."

 

She then tried to capture Crow with her tongue, but his size made that easier said than done. He was swiftly drenched in her saliva, as that slimy beast wrestled with him. Nothing he tried seemed to help, so he gave up and waited for Nesi to fix the mess. She ended up letting Crow slide out her mouth in a puddle of spit.

 

She quickly apologized and used a towel to dry Crow off. Since he was so small, she figured that it would be easy, and it kind of was. But once he seemed dry, she saw him shiver, so she vigorously rubbed him between her palms.

 

Once she was done, she sighed and said:

 

"Well that's enough fun for one night, so ready for bed Crow? You can sleep in my moccasin, and since I wear ‘em first thing in the morning, you'll get a wild awakening!"

 

Surprisingly, he looked a bit disappointed, so she giggled and added:

 

"Then wanna sleep with me? I'm cool with stuffing ya between my boobs. You'll be extra comfy..."

 

Then she waited for Crow's response, looking forward to seeing how badly he'd blush at that offer...

 

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are our other pages, if you want to check us out there.

 

Sheograth10

 

twitter.com/sheograth10

 

deviantart.com/sheograth10

 

 

 

SmolCrowing

 

twitter.com/SmolCrowBro

 

deviantart.com/smolcrowbro

Chapter 6 by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Boobs, Feet, Body Exploration, Mouthplay, Unaware, In-shoe, Handheld, Gentle, Teasing, Sleeping, Kissing, Massage, Nesi Kher

 

 

Crow

While he had his head burrowed into her finger, she did something he didn't expect. She started pushing down on him with her finger, cutting off his ability to speak. The sensation was still enjoyable thanks to how soft everything was, but she clearly did what she did to make a point, so he listened to her next words with rapt attention.

 

After hearing her slightly admonish him, he was plucked from her palm and ground against her cheek. He assumed this was her attempt at a hug, and he likes it very much. Her skin was unbelievably soft here, so much so that it really did feel like he was gliding across silk. He had been through a lot, but this moment almost made it all worth it. He closed his eyes and stretched out his arms, trying to give her cheek a hug too in the middle of her grinding.

 

"Thank you, Nesi..." he managed to say at a still moment. Either because she heard him or just because she wanted to, she brought him over to her lips and showered him with kisses. Though shower was an understatement since these kisses kept coming and coming (and he was being covered in saliva as well). It was incredibly exciting and pleasurable for Crow, who felt like he was being bombarded with wet pillows. He was barely given any room to breathe or talk, forced to endure her salvo of kisses.

 

After giving him a compliment interspersed with more kisses, she got to her grand finale. She gave him a kiss, but she kept her lips on him, never letting go. To Crow, it felt blissfully overwhelming. He felt all of his senses being overly stimulated by the texture of her lips, the smell of her breath, the sounds of her softly humming and the suction of her lips, the taste of her saliva, and the sight of her luscious lips, which was all that he could see. Just like with her cheek, he gave her lips a firm hug, while also passionately kissing her lips in return. He wasn't sure if she could feel either of those things, but he didn't care, he was in heaven.

 

Then the suction of her lips grew a tad too powerful, causing Crow to be sucked into her mouth. At first, he was scared half to death, thinking that Nesi might not know where he was and accidentally swallow him. Though once he heard the words "uh oh" sail past him and out her lips, he was immediately put at ease. He still wanted to get out though, as he was sure Nesi was worried.

 

He saw that her tongue was trying to find him, so he tried to speed up that process by latching onto it. Though that was next to impossible since her tongue was so slippery. He was also getting covered in more and more saliva every second, making Crow more slippery as well. Since nothing was really working, he laid back and waited for Nesi's tongue to find him, which luckily didn't take very long. Once her tongue scooped him up, he reveled in the sensation of being on such an intimate part of her until being released from her mouth in a pool of spit.

 

Hearing her apology, he gave a thumbs up to assure her that he was okay, and then he was rushed to the bathroom and was swiftly dried off. It reminded him of being a part of Nesi's towel after her shower, but without Nesi's skin to contrast with the rough towel, so this was much less comfortable. Once he was dry, he felt a chill run down his back, prompting Nesi to rub him between her palms. This was much more pleasurable than being rubbed down by her towel. Part of him wondered why she didn't just dry him off like this, but he wasn't about to bring that up, especially since he was still trying to hold himself back from enjoying himself too much.

 

Once he was safe and dry on her palm, he was asked whether he'd wanna sleep in her shoe, which he was excited for at first, but then he thought of how he'd be alone in her moccasin, which he wasn't sure he wanted. Then she offered him her cleavage, and even though he had been smothered between them before pretty extensively, sleeping between them sounded heavenly. He had almost fallen asleep between them multiple times, so this time wouldn't be any different.

 

"That sounds great, thank you so much Nesi." He was really excited, but he didn't want to sound too excited, so he intentionally held himself back, blushing and covering up his still-pantless crotch.

 

Sheo

With Crow's agreement with Nesi's 2nd suggestion for their sleeping arrangements, she walked over to her bedroom. During the walk, she sandwiched him between her palms, firmly, mainly to prevent him from falling. But also because she liked his little squirms, especially if he wasn't expecting her to do things.

 

Once they arrived, she got in the bed and shuffled under the covers. During the moments where she needed to use her hands, she only would use one and trapped Crow with the other in a tight fist. Nesi wanted to see his reaction after everything was ready, so she couldn't let him see early. Due to her actively moving things, she instinctively squeezed the hand that trapped Crow, constantly massaging and working him into the wrinkles along her palm and closed fingers.

 

When everything was ready, she opened her palm, allowing him to see light again. Her hand was currently resting on her stomach, giving Crow an impressive view of her upper body, where she seemed more like a living mountain. And when she saw his shock and awe, she grinned and said:

 

"You don't even need to compliment me, because your little face says it all!"

 

Then, she moved him under her shift and dropped him right between her boobs, allowing him to crash down in her cleavage. Before he could get up, a finger followed him and shoved him down, massaging him into her incredibly soft skin. And as she continued to do that, she loudly sighed and said:

 

"I hope you rest well Crow, because I'm sure tomorrow will be even more exciting for you! And me!"

 

Following that, her finger made its retreat and Nesi shuffled a bit, causing her breasts to close in and rub against him. Less than a second later, she loudly exhaled, before starting to snore. Nesi was officially asleep, and it was time for Crow to do the same. Due to his exhaustion from the day, both mental and physical, he had no trouble falling asleep just as quickly as his gigantic caretaker did.

 

But about an hour later, he woke back up, mainly because of how hot it felt in her tank top now. It was mainly a combination of the heavy covers, her natural body heat, and the confined space he was in. He felt fairly well-rested, but could probably go off and explore if he wanted and not be tired if that was all the sleep he got. It wasn't that he couldn't fall back to sleep, because he could, but that might be boring. He was tempted to walk around Nesi's slumbering form. And as the distant hum of a fan and the constant and relaxing rumble of Nesi's snores surrounded him, he wondered what he should do next.

 

It might be fun to see how her toes treated him while she slept, was the last thought he had, before making a decision...

 

Crow

He was happy that she agreed to put him in her cleavage, but then she sandwiched him between her palms, which initially confused him. But then he remembered how she had rubbed him between her palms before, leading him to believe that she was just keeping him warm. Though he did wonder if there was another reason she did this. He noticed she unconsciously pressed her palms a little bit closer whenever he squirmed, and then he realized what that other reason was.

 

He was briefly given a glimpse of what Nesi was doing, and then she wrapped him up in one hand, cocooning him in her warm flesh. He had a feeling she was doing something that required the use of one hand, so he understood why she did that. He appreciated the warmth regardless, and nuzzled into her hand. Her random squeezes made it even better, he enjoyed being enveloped and massaged by her skin quite a lot.

 

When he was finally released, he looked up and was stunned by what he saw. She had Crow down by her belly, which meant he was gifted with a low angle view of her face... and her boobs. He felt like he was looking at a mountain, only it was living and its "peaks" rose and fell with Nesi's breathing. He was absolutely transfixed by the sight of her, and he stood on her palm slack-jawed and red-faced.

 

After hearing her tease him, which made him blush even more, he felt her shift beneath him and then immediately felt the ground fall out from beneath him. He landed in her cleavage, which was a soft landing to say the least, and he tried getting on his feet to gain some kind of balance. Nesi wasn't about to let that happen, as with one finger, she pushed him deeper into her cleavage, nearly smothering him with her boobs. Despite the heat and his lack of space, it was very soothing in her cleavage. He affectionately nuzzled into and rubbed one of her boobs, still being pushed down by Nesi's finger.

 

Once her finger retreated and he heard the vibrations of her voice, she shuffled, rubbing Crow between her breasts. Then, everything went still, save Nesi's beating heart and her rising and falling chest. Crow was in absolute bliss, and thanks to everything he had been through, he went to sleep within seconds.

 

After an hour of sublime sleep, he woke up, sweating profusely. He hadn't really taken into account how hot it would be between Nesi's cleavage, considering he had only been in there for a limited amount of time before. Wanting some cooler air, he squirmed out of Nesi's cleavage, finding it a bit difficult thanks to all of the sweat everywhere. Somehow he made it out fairly easily, and he laid on Nesi's boob, wondering what he should do next.

 

Part of him wanted to explore Nesi's body at his size, as he might never get this chance again. But another part of him respected Nesi too much to use her body as his own personal playground. His mind then drifted to her feet, which was certainly a tantalizing proposition. But then he remembered that he would probably be very close to them tomorrow, probably for a long time, so he figured he should save them for later. Though his mischievous side still slightly won in the end, given what he did next. He climbed up Nesi's boob and made his way up to her nipple. This was less because of some carnal need to be around her nipple and more to satiate his curiosity. He wondered how big it would be compared to him, and he also wondered if it would make for a nice thing to hug while he slept. Clearly, he wasn't thinking very far ahead.

 

Sheo

While Crow climbed up the mountain that was Nesi's breast, she occasionally groaned in her sleep, causing them to vibrate. Eventually, he did reach the top and could finally see her nipple, and boy was it something. It looked like a pillar, and the closer he got, the bigger it seemed. By the time he reached it properly, he realized that it was larger than him, but not as much as he thought. Maybe he was just getting psychologically used to being smaller than everything around him.

 

Though not even being bigger than something that would normally not be very made him feel even more insignificant compared to Nesi, but his growing urge to give her nipple a hug overridden that insecure feeling. While he hugged it, he rubbed his cheek against it, wanting to caress it. It wasn't because he was turned on; he just wanted to show his appreciation (and almost devotion) to Nesi.

 

But as he did that, he heard Nesi speak in her sleep, muttering:

 

"Too... Hot..."

 

She then pulled off her tank top suddenly, causing Crow to cower behind her nipple, not wanting to be found there. Luckily, she was still asleep, so she merely yawned again while saying:

 

"Better..."

 

After that, she started to turn her body, frightening Crow as the mountain he was on top of shifted under him. He screamed, but Nesi was too tired to hear him, leaving him to be smashed under her titanic breast. While trying to get more comfortable, Nesi squirmed and shuffled, grinding and pounding Crow under that mass of flesh. And as she continued doing that, she groaned again and said:

 

"Itchy..."

 

Then she reached toward Crow, pinched him, and flicked him away from her. He ended up crashing all the way down at her heel, while she finally fell back to a deep sleep. The way she was positioned, her leg and foot were peeking out of the covers, allowing Crow to take in his surroundings. It was dark, and he could still hear the rumbles of Nesi's snoring, but just from a distance. Clearly, Nesi wasn't used to Crow enough to account for him in her sleep, but he hoped that if they spent more time together, it would eventually improve.

 

He was now closer to her toes than he planned, though he should probably think of a good place to go back to sleep before Nesi tossed and turned again...

 

Crow

While Crow was climbing, he heard Nesi groan, making him think that she knew he was there, but nothing would come of it save her boobs vibrating beneath him, so he shook it off and kept climbing, eventually reaching her nipple. It was certainly a sight to behold, but not as massive as Crow had initially thought. He knew he was small, so he kind of expected everything to dwarf him multiple times over. Though her nipple barely overtook his height, which gave him some confidence at first. Then he remembered that he wasn't even bigger than something that took up less than 1% of Nesi's body, which hammered home again just how tiny he was. He felt depressed for a second, but then his initial goal came back into his mind, and he grew excited yet again.

 

He ran up to Nesi's nipple, practically tackling it as he hugged it. It was so soft, and it twitched in response to his touch, which made him feel strangely satisfied. He nuzzled his cheek into her nipple, admiring her little nub with every part of his being. At this moment, his thought of Nesi being a goddess came back full force, and he went about worshipping her nipple, kissing and hugging it tightly and passionately.

 

He then heard her speak, which he admittedly didn't fully comprehend at first. He thought she meant that the things he was doing to her were too hot, making him think she was having some kind of romantic dream. Then she pulled off her tank top. Luckily, Crow realized what she meant beforehand, so he was not taken off of her with her shirt, but that just meant he was sprawled across her now bare breast, which made him blush.

 

Then he heard her speak again, followed immediately by his entire world tilting below him. She must be turning in her sleep, he thought, and he couldn't do anything to stop it. He merely held tightly onto her nipple as she continued to turn, eventually stopping with her front now facing down. This meant Crow was squished under her boob, which was pleasant but also a bit annoying.

 

He went to sleep earlier expecting a quiet night between her boobs, so this was a lot more than he bargained for. He made a mental note to not be so adventurous at night next time, mainly directed at the voice in his head telling him to do all of this dangerous stuff. He was then ground into the bed by her massive boob, which would have been uncomfortable if not for her soft mattress, and her even softer breast. He decided to enjoy the experience while he could, laying back and reveling in the sensation of being beneath Nesi's gorgeous body.

 

Then he was pulled out of his bliss by her fingers, which quickly flung him across the bed and down to her feet. He didn't blame her for that though, he was just a little guy that she hadn't accounted for sleeping with yet. He might eventually have quieter nights with her, but for tonight, he had to think of a new place to sleep.

 

He still wanted to be on Nesi despite the risks, and her feet were right there, seemingly beckoning him towards them. He wasn't sure if he should accept their invitation, but he couldn't think of a better and more convenient option right now, and he did wonder what it would be like to sleep between Nesi's toes. As a result, he made quick work of climbing her sole and burrowed himself between her 3rd and 4th toes, trying hard to not disturb Nesi in the process. If all went well, he would have a little nook to sleep in for the night, one that he had grown to love and appreciate.

 

Sheo

When Crow shuffled between Nesi's toes, they immediately scrunched, smothering him in the process. They stayed clenched for a lot longer than they would when she was awake, almost suffocating him, almost as though they were forcing him to go back to sleep. They eventually did release him, but they did not give him much time to breathe before coming back for another round. This repeated several times, putting Crow on the verge of passing out. Oddly enough, from all the time Crow specifically spent between her toes, his presence never bothered her like when he was being smashed under her boob.

 

Sure they weren't being gentle in the slightest, but it was as if they were punishing Crow for going off and exploring. Once his energy seemed totally spent, they stopped scrunching and wiggling, and instead settled on keeping him smothered but still able to breathe. Her toes practically radiated warmth, keeping their little buddy nice and toasty while he fell asleep.

 

Then, morning came...

Day 2

Nesi woke up, yawning and stretching in bed. During her stretch, she clenched her toes vigorously, unknowingly waking Crow in the process. She then proceeded to shuffle her body, wriggling her toes to work out whatever stiffness her rest caused. Crow was battered against them, being treated as an early morning stress toy, though Nesi didn't seem to notice him. She was still groggy, leading her to fix her messy hair a bit, before muttering:

 

"I knew I should've turned on the AC before bed..."

 

Following that, swung her legs off her bed and shuffled on her moccasins, sealing Crow into the warm cave. She then got up and lazily plodded into the bathroom, ready to brush her teeth. After that, she planned to make herself breakfast. Unfortunately, she didn't even remember Crow right now. But in her defense, she was not a morning person. Crow probably wouldn't get a chance to even try to alert Nesi until after she was done in the bathroom.

 

At least he loved her moccasin and toes...

 

Crow

As was to be expected, Crow wasn't about to squeeze between Nesi's toes without a fight. When he got to a point between her toes where he felt secure, her toes scrunched fairly hard, smothering him with their might. Since Nesi was asleep, that meant that she was not in control of her toes at all, at least consciously. Ergo, her foot would do anything it wanted, which meant trouble for her toes' favorite tiny.

 

He was scrunched multiple times, almost forcing him to sleep when it got particularly rough. They seemed to react to his movements, kind of like a cat attacking anything that moves, so eventually he learned to keep himself still, hoping that would bore her toes enough to let him go. Of course, he realized that right when he was almost out of energy, so it really would have helped to think of that earlier. 

 

Now that her toes had calmed down, it dawned on him how he had a certain amount of influence on Nesi's reactions depending on where he was. When he messed with her nipple, it prompted her whole body to move as it tried to alleviate the itch without waking her up. As for her feet, all he could do was make her toes wiggle. He kept this in mind for later, potentially as ammo in case Nesi ever teased him too much. But at the moment, he was much too tired to do anything. Her toes had also calmed down, leaving him a still and warm, if not comfortable, nook to sleep in. He took the cue and relaxed his body, feeling absolutely content.

 

When he woke up, he was already being squished between Nesi's toes. He should have expected this before going to sleep, but he was too tired to think ahead. He was used to being her stress toy though, so he merely took it as a part of his job in making Nesi happy, even in the smallest ways.

 

Then she put on her moccasins, putting Crow back in one of his favorite places. It didn't occur to Crow until now, but Nesi's feet got a bit smellier over the course of the night. He was totally fine with that, as he had grown to love her foot smell, so he took a deep breath, which fully woke him up thanks to how strong it was.

 

He felt the familiar vibrations and movements of her walking, which barely affected him at all now that he had mostly gotten over his motion sickness. From up above, he heard the faint sounds of running water, leading him to believe that she was brushing her teeth. That or preparing another shower, but that didn't seem likely based on the amount of sweat on her feet. He was surprised he could make that deduction, he clearly had spent plenty of time around Nesi's foot at this point. Knowing from past experience that it would take a while for her to find him down there, he decided to enjoy himself while he was in her shoe, doing his normal kissing, licking, and rubbing as her toes and foot idly tapped away.

 

Sheo

While Nesi brushed her teeth, her toes went on autopilot, enjoying Crow to his fullest. They shuffled, scrunched, and writhed, contorting Crow into plenty of awkward poses and positions. Despite that, on a subconscious level, she clearly enjoyed his presence, so he took that as something to be proud of. When she was done brushing, she went to wash her face, filling her palms with cold water. Then, she splashed that onto her face, almost shocking her to greater alertness.

 

It also caused her body to tense up, including her toes, which squeezed the wind from Crow's lungs as a result. But as she scrubbed down her face, her toes worked that tension away through Crow, roughly battering him. It was highly difficult and strenuous for him, but he had already accepted his role as Nesi's personal toe toy since he liked it that much. When she was finally done in the bathroom, she started to tap her feet chaotically, hitting Crow with heavy vibrations as the crashes filled his ears. While she did that, she said:

 

"Now to make a quick breakfast... And man am I starved..."

 

Then she walked toward the kitchen, no more consciously aware of Crow than before, but he was fine with just letting Nesi go through her morning routine. If it took a few hours for him to jog her memory, then so be it. At least her toes loved him no matter how cognizant Nesi herself was of him...

 

Crow

He was played with to no end by her toes while she brushed. He was flung from toe to toe, squeezed between them, crushed under them, and everything else that her toes could think of. He lost track of the number of positions her toes put him in, some definitely more natural than others. He was really glad he was more durable at this size, and apparently more flexible too.

 

Once she sprayed cold water onto her face, her entire body tensed up, making her more alert. That tension got released onto Crow, which he enjoyed receiving at this point. It was a bit uncomfortable when Nesi scrunched him really hard, but he enjoyed the overall experience anyway, so he was happy to endure that for her.

 

Once she was done, she began tapping her feet, battering Crow underneath them and slightly deafening him with the loud vibrations and smacks against the floor that her feet created. This part wasn't very pleasurable either, but it didn't last very long, so Crow endured that as well.

 

In comparison to her tapping, her steps towards the kitchen were easy. He was cushioned by the fluff of the moccasin, and her feet were soft enough that it didn't hurt him at all. He accepted her steps as an inevitable part of being her toe toy a while ago, so as a result, he grew to like it. That wasn't to say that he didn't want her to know where he was, even though he wouldn't be mad if she was unaware of him for another few hours. He at least tried a little bit at getting her attention though. He licked, punched, kicked, and to top it off, he gave her a very quick bite. He then left well enough alone and prepared himself for another few hours of squishing, assuming Nesi didn't notice that short attempt to get her attention.

 

Sheo

Unfortunately, Nesi was too lost in thought about what to make for breakfast to even feel Crow's short burst of actions. That didn't stop her toes from immediately returning the favor exponentially, where they seemed to aggressively batter him for every lick, punch, kick, he did. Though it was purely playful, making him feel as if they enjoyed it when he took part in the action. But then they clenched, hard, leaving Crow gasping for air. He couldn't even struggle as they slowly squeezed him tighter and tighter, almost scaring him with how brutal they were behaving. That taught him something, and that was despite Nesi's general approval of emergency bites, her toes did not share her viewpoint, and they were almost beating that into him.

 

But once Nesi came to a decision, she grabbed an egg and some sausage, ready to cook them up for a light but still filling breakfast. And while she cooked, her toes restarted their activity, this time using Crow not as their playmate but as their focus toy. He almost thought of it like they were his bosses and it was simply time for work. Each toe dominated him in different ways, never allowing him to do much more than occasionally squirm. His job was to be present, not to pamper, at least in their view. Playing was when they seemed to be more expectant of him actively taking part.

 

Thanks to the moccasin and Nesi being close to the burning stove, her feet began to sweat a ton more than before. Crow was starting to be coated in grime and debris, repeating the process from yesterday, and he was sure that he wouldn't escape until every inch of him was caked in Nesi's toe filth. He liked it though, and simply appreciated the aggressive treatment her toes gave him while he was "on the clock" so to speak.

 

He'd try something after she was done cooking breakfast, probably...

 

Crow

He was immediately reprimanded for his attacks on her foot. Nesi was fine with him getting a bit rough, especially if she needed to get her attention, but the same could not be said for her feet. By now, he was pretty much convinced that they had a mind of their own, as they seemed to want revenge for his kicks and bites, even if they went about it in a playful way.

 

He was harshly squished by her toes, the amount of force increasing with each passing moment. It was fine at first, even a bit pleasurable, but once it got really tight, Crow started getting a bit scared, wondering if Nesi's toes would ever stop getting tighter. Luckily, they eventually relented, but that didn't mean that they would stop toying with him as much as they wanted.

 

While she was making breakfast, it was Crow's job to be her focus toy, and her toes were more than happy with that. They affectionately, but very firmly, dominated him with their size and power. All he could do was squirm in response, which only seemed to make her toes want to mess with him more. He was given absolutely no break. His job doesn't allow for breaks.

 

On top of that, it was getting even hotter in her moccasin as usual. It was like a sauna in her shoe, with sweat all over her toes. Even some steam seemed to fill her moccasin, all of which was laced with the smell of her feet. Despite all of this (and the fact that his shower from before was negated before breakfast), Crow was having the time of his life. Her increasing sweat made him slide up and down her playful toes, making her rubbing and scrunching even more pleasurable. Shamefully, at some point, thanks in large part to how much his thing was rubbed by her toes, he kind of... let loose on her toe. Luckily, it was quickly lost in the torrents of sweat raining down her toes, so she wouldn't know it ever happened... unless she forced that info out of him somehow. Blushing with embarrassment, he continued his job of being her toe toy, patiently waiting until she would remember his existence and let him out.

 

Sheo

When Nesi finished her breakfast, consisting of some scrambled eggs, a few sausages, and a slice of toast, she dumped the contents on her plate and walked to the table, ready to chow down. Each step shook Crow, but he remained tightly lodged between her toes, unable to do much more than squirm involuntarily. Once she sat down, she crossed her leg, causing her moccasin to slip off, giving Crow a brief taste of fresh air.

 

The fresh air was nice, but the cold was not, so he hoped that her toes would act fast. And obviously they did, scrunching and flexing, enjoying both the cool air and Crow's pleasing texture. More and more he was coated in dirt and sweat, where Nesi might not even recognize him if she looked in his direction. Though that just made him feel more like he was Nesi's, since all that grime was like proof that she held absolute control over him.

 

Before she started to eat, she got a text message, leading her to check her phone. While she looked, she bobbed her foot up and down, causing Crow to slip away due to all the lubricating sweat. He ended up falling back into her moccasin, just in time to hear her say:

 

"I got a package? I didn't order anything recently..."

 

But since it was already at her front door, she decided to check, slipping her foot back into the moccasin. Crow was buried under the ball of her foot, and soon he would learn how it felt to be her insole too. She was taller and likely heavier than Amy, more in muscle than fat, but that just made things more intense for him. And as she walked, each step pounded him harder than the last, since this was something he really wasn't used to with Nesi. He might have become something of an expert around her toes, but this was new territory, and he was struggling to adjust. The fluff also made things more complicated, since they almost masked his presence further, causing her to not even feel bothered by his tiny body being crushed under her.

 

Once Nesi got the package and walked it back to the couch, smashing Crow repeatedly as a result, she opened it. Inside was a collection of clothing, only scaled down significantly. There was no information included, making her wonder if this was an odd prank. And while she examined the clothing further, she started to grind the ball of her foot side to side, brutally mashing Crow against the heavy wall of sweat-soaked flesh.

 

Eventually, she muttered:

 

"Why does this remind me of something...? Who'd need clothes the size of a... ...bug..."

 

Then, she exclaimed:

 

"Crow!!"

 

She didn't know where he was and didn't feel him underfoot, so she rushed back to her room, assuming that he was somewhere on her bed...

 

Crow

Crow endured her footsteps like usual and enjoyed the experience all the way to the couch. Once she reached it, her moccasin slid off, exposing Crow to the fresh air of the outside. It was refreshing, up until he felt the biting cold of it as well. He retreated into her toes, wanting to cuddle up with them for warmth. It seems they had forgiven him for biting them earlier, since they wasted no time in giving him what he wanted. 

 

He reveled in the way they squished him. He licked and kissed her toes as thanks for keeping him warm, savoring their salty but delicious taste. He then looked down at his body and noticed that he was once again covered in dirt and sweat. He was at the point he was at before the shower, and he loved being dirtied by her toes so much. He never pictured himself as that much of a masochist or submissive, but after being played with by Nesi's toes for so long, he felt another side of him had awakened. He enjoyed every moment that he was covered in grime, knowing that each layer of grime he had on him created more and more proof that he was Nesi's property. He couldn't imagine wanting to be anything else.

 

While he was being played with, he noticed her bobbing her foot, which at one point had enough force to knock him off of her foot. He prayed to a higher power that he would fall somewhere good, and the universe finally answered him. He fell into her moccasin, which initially was very relieving for him. But then he realized that he wasn't in its toe section, which meant only one thing.

 

Her foot immediately followed him into her moccasin, crushing him underneath. He rolled a little bit as she pushed her foot forward, but that meant that he was now under the ball of her foot. Once she started walking, he started his new job of being her insole. It was much harder than being her toe toy that was for sure. Nesi was noticeably heavier than Amy, certainly not because she was overweight, it was definitely because of her more defined muscles. That meant that every step was even more intense than it was under Amy, which was both exciting and very scary. At least the fluff under him was very soft.

 

At one point, she stopped walking and stood in place, grinding her foot into her moccasin. This covered him in even more sweat and grime, among other things. He felt every inch of him (well, every half-inch) get squished under Nesi's foot. It was incredibly stimulating, sending Crow's senses into overdrive. Of course, that didn't help when Nesi began to run, having just realized she forgot Crow.

 

He was subjected to another, even more harsh salvo of steps. It threatened to make him lose consciousness, but somehow he stayed lucid, wondering what he should do to get her attention. With all of Nesi's weight on top of him, there was very little he could do besides squirm, lick, and maybe bite. With these options in mind, he waited until Nesi stopped moving, determined to get her to notice him.

 

Sheo

Nesi approached the bed and carefully removed the covers, wondering how exactly she'd be able to find him. She hoped that, despite his size, he'd still contrast enough with the mattress for her to notice. Though as she looked, she said:

 

"Crow...? If you're on my bed, start jumpin'!"

 

But as she continued to search, she found no sign of him, so she tapped her chin and muttered:

 

"Maybe he fell onto the floor...? Welp, better get started."

 

So she kicked off her moccasins, where Crow remained embedded in her thick, warm, and sweaty skin. He wasn't sure what was going on, but then he saw the carpet approach at rapid speeds. Nesi just got on her hands and knees, putting her weight onto the balls of her foot in the process. She thoroughly searched the carpet near her bed, crawling around and frequently calling out to Crow. Unfortunately, he couldn't even squirm while all of her flesh pressed down on him, where the sheer weight of it made him struggle to stay conscious.

 

After several minutes, she stood back up, using the foot Crow was attached to first. When she planted it on the carpet, Crow got the wind knocked right out of him, but what came after was even worse. While standing up fully, all of her weight bared down on Crow, as she used that foot for balance. At this point, he honestly wasn't sure if he'd survive, since he never experienced something this intense under someone's foot so far. Not even Amy's purposeful stomps could compare, which was an even scarier thought.

 

Though once she was up, she sat down on her bed and scratched her chin. She was lost for where Crow could have ended up. She stuffed him between her breasts fairly tightly, so he shouldn't have gotten out until morning. This time as she thought, her toes bucked and writhed like crazy, as if they were angered that Crow left his shift early. They probably wouldn't be convinced that it wasn't his fault, but they couldn't reach him, so he was safe from whatever disciplinary action they surely had planned.

 

But due to her toes doing all the acting currently, Crow had a unique chance, especially since his face was forced into her heavy foot flesh. Crow learned by now that, despite Nesi's approval, bites were for emergencies only. It's not like he didn't want to listen to her, it was just that her feet had easier access to him, and did not share her quick forgiveness. Before Nesi got up to look somewhere else, Crow had to decide if it was worth risking the wrath of Nesi's foot to bite the skin that his face was being shoved into.

 

Crow

He never seemed to get the chance to get her attention since she never seemed to stop moving. She frantically searched the bed, unintentionally stomping on Crow with each minute movement. Then she kicked off her moccasins, and his real punishment started.

 

The moccasins were at least soft and cushioned the blow of her feet. The floor, while carpeted, was much more unyielding, making Nesi's foot softer in comparison. That wasn't much of a consolation, since her steps were much heavier and stronger than Amy's. Additionally, he was stuck to her sole by the very sweat and grime that he loved, ironically putting him through even more torment. At many points, he nearly passed out. At other points, he honestly wasn't sure if this would be his last moment on Earth, which terrified him to his core. But he couldn't stop Nesi no matter how hard he tried. All he could do was wait for her to finally stop searching for him, which considering it was Nesi, wouldn't happen for a while.

 

Fortunately, she finally stopped moving and sat on the bed, entering a state of deep thought. He took a deep breath to compose himself, very relieved that he made it through that harrowing experience. But now that she was still, he had a chance to get her attention. He could feel the vibrations of her toes, which were squirming like crazy. He wondered if they missed him somehow, but then he got his mind back to the task at hand. He didn't like that he had to do this, but with as much force as he could muster, he bit down on the tough skin of Nesi's sole. He then licked it, almost as if to apologize to her foot for hurting it.

 

Sheo

Nesi felt a sudden pinch around the ball of her foot, and almost on instinct, she kicked her leg while yelling:

 

"Ouch!"

 

Crow was launched off her foot and onto the carpet, but when he came to a stop, he looked up and saw her still on her bed. Yet instead of annoyance or anger, there was just realization in her face, as she said:

 

"Was that Crow...? This is real bad!"

 

Her first thought was to leap off of her bed and start searching the carpet, but who knew where exactly he landed, so Nesi decided to do things more carefully. She pulled out her phone and turned on its flashlight, slowly crawling and searching every inch of her carpet. She kept an ear out for him, but it wasn't always easy to hear him, so she relied on her vision. And eventually, she did find him, stuck to one of her dirty socks.

 

In fact, it caused her to laugh and say:

 

"Of course you'd land there..."

 

Then she picked Crow up carefully and brought him up to her face, and said:

 

"I'm glad you're okay little buddy! Though you look just as dirty as last night, so I'll need to fix that before you share your side of the story. I'm sure you've got quite the tale for me..."

 

After waiting for a response from Crow, she brought him into the bathroom, ready to give him a proper cleaning. She figured he had a rough morning, and possibly a rough night too, so she planned on making his scrub down as enjoyable for the little guy as she could. In fact, she planned on surprising him, not telling him any of the details even when she got to the bathroom.

 

Crow

As if to exact revenge on Crow for biting it, her foot launched him onto the carpet. He rolled across the floor until he came to a stop at her socks, a bit sore after the whole ordeal. He looked back to the bed and saw Nesi, who looked concerned rather than annoyed, giving him hope that she finally knew where he was.

 

Of course, potentially being on the carpet made finding him much more difficult, but Nesi must have realized that, as after yelling out her realization of Crow being on her foot, she brought out a flashlight and searched the carpet carefully, putting him at ease. He jumped and waved while she was searching, yelling out Nesi's name while doing so so she would have an easier time finding him. That seemed to have worked, as within a minute, she found him on her sock.

 

He heard her laugh, which made him happy to hear, as her laugh was both adorable and powerful from his perspective. He was then lifted into the air between her fingers, stopping right in front of her gigantic face. He always loved this view, being able to see the reflection in her beautiful eyes, hearing and smelling her breath from below, and feeling her fingers pinching him with their soft, pillowy skin. He was almost transfixed by her beauty, but since it seemed like she was waiting for a response, he broke himself out of his trance and responded.

 

"That sounds good, Nesi, thank you so much!" To further show his gratitude for finding him, he rubbed her fingers firmly. He wondered if that actually felt good to Nesi or if it just tickled, but he didn't care. He was happy to be back in Nesi's care, and eagerly awaited the cleansing he would receive in the bathroom.

 

Sheo

Now in the bathroom, Nesi put Crow down for just a moment, before turning on the faucet and waiting for the water to warm up. Then, she grabbed the bar of soap and rubbed her hands together until they were lathered up with suds. Crow looked cold, so she grinned and said:

 

"I wonder if you figured out my plan yet...Well, time for your scrub down Crow!"

 

She then picked him up and dumped him into one of her soapy palms. And while he struggled to stand back up, she laughed and said:

 

"I wouldn't bother doing anything if I were you. I'll take care of everything..."

 

A moment later, she clasped her hands together and started to rub them, hard. She used a massive amount of effort, grinding Crow against her soapy skin, and cleaning him off quite effectively. But after just a minute, her hands separated, leaving Crow not just dazed from the intense act, but also slightly confused. In response, she smirked and said:

 

"The first part was the deep clean, but this is the start of my detail work, so enjoy..."

 

After saying that, she brought her fingers toward him and rubbed every inch of his minuscule body. She used them to remove all the grime that was stuck to him, and she rubbed with an extreme level of force. It was partially to give him a thorough cleaning, but also because she knew how much he liked it, and he deserved it after the morning she gave him. When she finished with the scrubbing, she turned the water back on and placed him under it, though made sure to keep the power lower.

 

Once Crow was rinsed off, she put him down to rinse and dry her own hands, sure that he was probably freezing. But as soon as they were dry, she picked him back up and started to mash him between her palms. It wasn't as effective as a towel for drying purposes, but it probably felt way better to him, so who cares if it took her longer this way. She even started to walk back to the kitchen, continuing his palm press far longer than was necessary.

 

Though right before she sat down, she remembered her package, so she walked to her couch instead, changing tactics during this part of the walk. This time, she massaged and prodded him with her fingers, totally dominating his puny body, loving his tiny but surely happy squirms. He'd probably be excited to see what she was sent, so she didn't stop toying with him until she was right in front of the package.

 

Crow

Nesi put Crow down for a moment, and he stood there dirty and still nude, covering his crotch to remain somewhat modest. While he was watching her lather up, he felt a bit chilly having no clothing to shield him from the elements, so he shivered. He hoped she was done lathering up soon, and it looks like he got his wish once Nesi picked him up and dropped him on her soapy palm.

 

It was a weird feeling being on her soap-covered hand. It was like how it usually felt, but there was much less friction and the air smelled unbelievably fragrant. He tried to stand up but just ended up slipping, prompting him to blush with embarrassment and Nesi to laugh, which made his heart skip a beat.

 

Hearing her next words gave him somewhat impure thoughts. The way she emphasized "everything" gave it a slightly lewd connotation. She probably didn't mean it that way, but he prepared himself for that kind of treatment regardless. That wasn't exactly what Nesi intended, but what she did next was intense anyway. He was firmly rubbed between her hands, giving him an insane rubdown from head to toe. He had been rubbed between her hands before, but this was much different, and if he was being honest, much more pleasurable. The way he glided across her palm thanks to the slippery soap made it feel like he was floating, and he loved every second of it.

 

When she finally stopped, he was a bit confused as he wasn't fully clean yet. Nesi knew this, and looked at him with a smirk, making him blush even more than he was already. Then when she spoke, he became fully red-faced, wondering what she meant by "detail." Before he could process everything, her giant fingers descended upon him, giving him a very thorough rubbing. He stammered and stuttered throughout the whole thing, not sure what to do or say. Unintentionally, he was probably endearing himself to Nesi more with his reactions to her teasing. He definitely liked the rubbing for sure, but it was really awkward for him as well.

 

Once he was sufficiently scrubbed, he was placed under the faucet, which felt like the closest thing to a shower he had since being shrunk. For a moment, he felt pretty normal besides the warm, soft hand underneath him, and he closed his eyes, momentarily imagining himself sitting face-to-face with Nesi at normal size, cuddling tenderly on the couch.

 

He was brought out of his dreams the moment she took him out of his shower, disappointing him for a brief moment. Then she began to dry him off, which instantly erased those negative feelings. He loved being between her palms like this for many, many reasons, and he savored every moment of it as she left the room and went out to the kitchen.

 

Then, her methods of play changed. She released him from the palm press, only to squish him with her fingers instead. He was pressed and massaged into her palm, rubbed between two fingers like a piece of dirt, poked and prodded by her playful and gigantic fingers, etc. He somewhat preferred the palm press to this, but the amount of variety in her attacks on his tiny body made up for it. It also completely distracted him from what she had in store for him, much to Nesi's delight.

 

Sheo

If there was one thing Nesi couldn't get enough of after properly meeting Crow, it was how easily she could make him squirm and blush, without having to even touch him. It was entertaining and adorable, though it was hard to imagine him as a normal-sized person. Maybe because she'd only met him like this? Who knows.

 

But now that they were at the couch, Nesi grinned and said:

 

"I got this package this morning, and while it's honestly creepy how I got this the day after meeting you, it's pretty convenient. There are tons of sets of clothes, all scaled down to your size! Isn't that crazy, Crow? This note even says that they're designed to be more resistant to stress."

 

Once she explained all that, she waited for his response. And after that, she placed him in the box so he could go through and pick out what he wanted to wear. Strangely, the container was laid out as if it was a closet the size of several buildings to Crow's perspective. And it let him look for the right outfit for him since there were all kinds of clothes and styles.

 

When Crow was finished, he let Nesi know, who picked him up to get a closer look. And when she saw what he was wearing, she smirked and said:

 

"Lookin' sharp! I'm sure it beats standing around in your shorts or in the nude, huh?"

 

She was sure that she'd get a nice reaction out of that, and after he responded, she said:

 

"Well, I think it's finally time for breakfast. I'm sure you're hungry too, so let's hurry over there!"

 

Nesi then stood up, holding Crow in a tight fist, before walking to the kitchen. Almost without thinking, she swung her arms, putting Crow through one heck of a  pendulum ride. And soon, they reached the kitchen...

 

Crow

Once his attention was finally pulled away from Nesi's fingers, he looked up at Nesi's face and smiled, very happy for the treatment he was just given. While she talked, he looked over at the box and was shocked by what he saw. It was exactly like what she said, there was a veritable department store of clothes right in that box, and they were all his size! He was initially very excited at all of the options, especially since they were resistant to stress, but then a look of confusion came across his face, which Nesi probably noticed.

 

"It definitely is crazy, Nesi!... a bit too crazy. Like, how did they even know I was at your place? I woke up shrunken in Amy's apartment, so it would make sense if they were there... maybe we should talk to Amy later and see if she can help us figure out who sent this box?" After waiting for Nesi's response, she dropped him into the box, and he went about looking for a good set of clothes.

 

It was as he thought, it really was like shopping at a department store. Though he usually wasn't nude, nor did he usually have a giant woman watching his every move. Not wanting to keep her waiting, he went for his normal style. Since he was a bit chilly before, but also didn't want to get too hot, he chose a gray t-shirt, black boxers, and black pants. He wouldn't be in many cases where he needed shoes, and he wanted to feel Nesi's skin while walking, so he skipped on the socks. Satisfied with his ensemble, he yelled up to Nesi.

 

"Nesi! I'm ready!" He greatly appreciated the compliment but blushed at the comment about his nudity. It occurred to him that he had been naked around Nesi for the last 12 hours or so, which made him feel pretty embarrassed. After looking at him blush, she knelt down and picked him up, enclosing him in her fist as she walked to the kitchen. He wasn't in danger of getting as cold as before, and her swinging arms brought back a little bit of his motion sickness, but he loved being in there anyway because of how soft and warm it was. He nuzzled into her skin, hoping she felt his appreciation on her way to the kitchen.

 

Sheo

While Crow was kept in her fist, she felt him occasionally purposefully rub against it, which felt more like a tickle to her. But it was cute to feel him try to respond to whatever little things she did to him.

 

Once she reached the table, she placed him down near her plate and started to set aside a portion for Crow. In the end, it was a tiny chunk of eggs and sausage, which would probably still be too much, but she could always just eat what he couldn't finish. When she was ready, she explained things to Crow, saying:

 

"That's your share, so don't wander off. And when you're done, make sure you climb off the plate. After breakfast, I'll give Amy a buzz and see if she'll be busy. And if not, I'm sure we'll find ways of staying entertained..."

 

She smirked at him with her last word, knowing that he'd blush from it. Nesi really enjoyed how she could push Crow's buttons without even trying, so she would very likely keep on doing so until he grew back. Or even if he grew back. Though upon thinking that, Nesi wondered if she would enjoy it if Crow didn't return to normal. It would definitely be interesting, and he seemed to enjoy his new size. And to be honest, she liked how puny he was too.

 

While she was thinking about all that, her hand crept toward Crow, before her fingers pounced. They swiftly rolled him into her palm, before toying with him. It seemed even they viewed him as their focus toy, though they'd need to compete with her toes, which obviously had dibs on the shrunken college student. For several minutes, Nesi rolled and poked Crow, preventing him from escaping no matter how much he tried. It was less that he wanted her to stop, and more that he was worried about the food getting cold.

 

But she distracted herself long enough, shaking her hand and sending Crow falling onto the plate near his area, not even realizing that she'd been toying with him. When she looked down, she just assumed that he climbed up himself, causing her to grin and say:

 

"Were you waiting for me, Crow...? How polite of you!"

 

Following that, she started to eat, filling Crow's ears with the sounds of her utensils scraping against the plate and of her chomping on her food. He'd need to make sure to not wander unless he wanted to become a part of Nesi's balanced breakfast...

 

Crow

After being placed on the table near her plate, the smell of the foot hit him like a truck. He didn't realize until then how long it had been since he had eaten, and his stomach immediately growled, very loudly. He saw her fiddle with the food, likely making a tiny portion for him. His suspicions were confirmed when she gave her instructions about the food. He smiled at the idea of meeting Amy, especially since this time she would know he existed, but he blushed again at Nesi's teasing, which didn't surprise her at all. He would get better at reacting to her teasing eventually, but that probably wouldn't be for a while.

 

He noticed her suddenly looking like she was deep in thought, and he immediately got anxious, remembering the other times she got deep in thought. This was like one of those times, as without any warning, her hand approached him, her fingers pouncing on him like a cat. For minutes on end, he was toyed with her fingers, much like how it was before he got his new clothes. It was a bit different having clothes on, as he didn't feel her skin on his as much as before. His thing was also much less prone to being sensually rubbed, which worked out for him. The way her fingers played with him reminded him of her toes, which he loved more, to be honest. Hopefully, her fingers could forgive him.

 

He did want to eat though, so he tried squirming free to no avail. It wasn't until Nesi shook her hand that he was released, bouncing off of some of the food and landing on the plate near his share. There was surprisingly little foodstuff on his clothes, which he appreciated since he just got them. After picking himself up, he looked over to Nesi, who had finally exited her trance. He wasn't really sure what she was talking about, but he acted like he did, smiling at her and rubbing the back of his head.

 

Once she started to eat, he was enraptured by the sight of it. Food larger than him entered her huge maw and was gulped down in seconds, being ripped to shreds by her shiny, white teeth. It was endlessly fascinating, but also a little terrifying to look at. He didn't want to imagine what it would be like to be chewed and swallowed like her food.

 

He eventually took his eyes away from her eating and looked at his share. It was more than he'd be able to get through in a week, so not having enough food wasn't a problem. But there was one problem, one he felt a bit nervous bringing up. He looked over at Nesi and, trying to be louder than her clinking and scraping utensils, shouted:

 

"Nesi! I don't want to sound ungrateful, because I really am, from the bottom of my heart! But I don't eat meat, so can I just have the eggs if that's fine?!" He stood there shyly, not sure how she would take his carefully worded request. He also hoped she heard him, because he wasn't sure how many times he could repeat it without clamming up.

 

Sheo

Nesi didn't expect to hear from Crow again so soon, but when he brought up that he didn't eat meat, she nodded while swallowing the food already in her mouth. Then, she said:

 

"That's totally up to you! Seems like you'll have plenty with those eggs anyway. Just climb off the plate when you're finished. But thanks for telling me, Crow..."

 

After that, she resumed eating, allowing Crow to do the same. It didn't take him very long to get full, so he followed Nesi's instructions and climbed down. He was supremely glad that nothing went wrong, because nothing would be worse than if Nesi accidentally ate him along with her breakfast, especially after all he'd experienced with her. Though he then thought about how it hadn't even been 24 hours since he even first saw her, and it felt like days in his mind. 

 

But once he was off the plate, he heard the shuffling of Nesi's feet from under the table, and he definitely missed being able to play with them. She still wasn't nearly finished, so maybe he could convince her to toy with him instead of whatever else was on the floor. That is, if he felt up to it...

 

Crow

Crow was glad she was so understanding, which only endeared her to him even more. He then quickly got to work on eating his eggs, which were absolutely delicious. If he ever got back to normal size, he'd have to ask how she made them so he could try it out for himself. He then thought about whether he stayed at this size, and surprisingly, he wasn't against the idea. As long as he was with someone like Nesi, it didn't matter how big or small he was. As long as she was happy, he was happy. 

 

He finished his eggs (or rather, as much as he could eat), and quickly got off the plate not wanting to risk being gobbled up by Nesi. It suddenly occurred to him that it hadn't even been 24 hours since he first saw her, but he was so comfortable around her that he might as well have been around her for weeks or months. Time is truly a fickle thing.

 

Crow then noticed she wasn't done eating yet, so he looked around to see if there was anything to do in the meantime. He then heard her feet under the table, which gave him quite the idea. She had played with her feet so much and gave him so many happy memories, so now it was time to pay her back. Taking a deep breath, he yelled up to Nesi:

 

"Umm... Nesi?! While you're still eating, would you like me to give you a foot massage?" He wondered if he'd even give a satisfying one at his size, but he wanted to try regardless of the outcome.

 

Sheo

While eating, Nesi heard Crow's offer to give her a foot massage, which made her briefly wonder how much someone that small could do. Then again, who'd have guessed that squeezing someone so small could be so therapeutic, so maybe he had a good idea. Besides, she'd be getting a (potentially) nice massage while eating, so why not?

 

In response, Nesi smiled and said:

 

"That's a very sweet offer, and I think I'll let you give it a shot!"

 

Then she picked him up and added:

 

"If you do a good job, I might just give ya an extra thorough squeezing session as payback!"

 

She winked at him following that statement, seeing him practically melt in her palm from embarrassment, causing her to giggle. But after that, she moved him down to the floor, making him feel like he was on an elevator on steroids. And once her hand reached the floor, Crow stepped off and looked at what he signed up for.

 

Nesi kept her foot on its heel, resting in such a way that it towered over him, with her toes seeming like the tops of a skyscraper. Only impossibly tall. Either way, Nesi was giving him this chance, so he had to work hard. Even if that meant climbing that cliff of a foot and rubbing, licking, and kissing it until he passed out. Though the potent scent and heat radiating from her foot almost inspired him to work twice as hard. But boy did he have a lot of ground to cover...

 

Crow

Upon hearing her agree to his request, he practically jumped for joy, though quickly reined himself in so he didn't seem too excited, either to seem a bit more aloof or just to avoid Nesi teasing him even more. She then picked him up and stopped in front of her face, a sight that he felt he would never get tired of. She really was a stunning woman. He wondered if he'd see her the same way if he was normal size, but for the sake of focusing on Nesi again, he quickly decided on yes.

 

She then spoke, her voice booming like usual, and followed up with a wink. He didn't immediately register it as a wink since it just looked to him like one of her giant eyes closed, but once he imagined that same face from a distance, it finally clicked, and he blushed and sputtered as he usually did when Nesi teased him so thoroughly.

 

"I-I'll try my best, Nesi," he managed to squeak out before being lowered to the floor at an incredibly fast speed. He stepped off of her palm, kind of like getting off of an elevator except the one he was just on moved at 10 floors a second. Once he regained his bearings, he saw what laid before him, and it was glorious...ly overwhelming.

 

Her foot rested before him, pointing into the air like the side of a cliff or an impossibly tall skyscraper. It took all he could to remind himself he was looking at a foot, and not some monolith that he was supposed to worship. Well, he was worshipping it in a sense, just not in the way one might expect. Walking towards her heel, he thought about his task extensively, showing more capacity for rational thought than at any moment since he was shrunk... and it was for feet. If Nesi could read his mind, she'd likely roll her eyes, right before teasing Crow about his one-track mind.

 

He knew she wouldn't feel much on her heel, and the rest of her sole was fairly rough as well, especially the ball of her foot, so there was only one place for him to go: her toes. There was quite a climb ahead of him, but he was determined to do it for Nesi. Of course, that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy himself on the way up, and it would potentially be a good warm-up for Nesi's foot before the real massage began. 

 

Spurred on by his love for Nesi (and the smell of her feet), he grabbed hold of her somewhat coarse sole and began his climb. While on the way up, he would be sure to kiss and lick her skin as much as he could. As for her toes, once he got up there, he would be putting his whole body into it. He would rub her toes with his hands, his arms, even his whole body if he had to, peppering in some kisses and licks for good measure as well. Time would tell if Crow made it up to her toes, but he really hoped he would. He hoped that nothing would stop him from showing Nesi some love for all of the things she had done for him so far.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are our other pages, if you want to check us out there.

 

Sheograth10

 

twitter.com/sheograth10

 

deviantart.com/sheograth10

 

 

 

SmolCrowing

 

twitter.com/SmolCrowBro

 

deviantart.com/smolcrowbro

Chapter 7 by SmolCrowing
Author's Notes:

TAGS: Feet, In-shoe, Handheld, Gentle, Teasing, Massage, Toeplay, Nesi Kher

Sheo

Since Crow was splitting his focus between climbing up to Nesi's toes and pampering her skin along the way, it was less noticeable to her. Due to that, she mumbled:

 

"Did he start yet...?"

 

She then started to shake her foot, threatening to throw Crow off, though he hung on as best as he could. But he was constantly being slammed into her somewhat rougher skin, and no matter what he did, she just would not stop. Right when he thought his grip would give out, she stopped moving her foot, finally giving him a break. However, before he could continue, he heard Nesi say:

 

"Man... I really could use a massage, so I hope Crow does a good job..."

 

After saying that, she brought her other foot over and started to grind it against her sole, forcefully rubbing him in the process. Since her feet were still moderately sweaty, it was even easier for him to be slid up and down her sole, despite how rough her skin was along there. For several minutes, she continued to rub her feet together, finding the sensation to feel pretty good. And knowing Crow, he'd likely want to focus on her toes, so she didn't mind doing this before he got started. She had no clue he already started his climb, so she rubbed harder and harder, since the more effort she put in seemed to improve the experience.

 

Crow was the one who offered Nesi a massage, and right now she was doing the same to him, even if she didn't realize it. Due to that, he resolved even further to pamper and care for her toes until he could no longer stand. Though with how aggressively he was being mashed into her foot, that might happen sooner than he'd like. However, after one particularly vigorous rub, where Crow felt his body conform to the wrinkles he was being slid across, he was launched up and landed between her 3rd and 4th toes.

 

And after a brief 'hello' squeeze which left Crow breathless but surprisingly energized, he stood up and prepared himself for his monumental task...



Crow

Hearing her from up above, it was obvious to him that she couldn't really feel what he was doing. He enjoyed it, but he wished that she enjoyed it too. Then her foot started to shake, making him think that her foot was angry at him for not doing a good enough job. He held on as hard as he could, almost falling off her skin multiple times, but he stayed on, surprising himself. If the foot was competing with the toes for his affection, then her foot would have to start being a lot nicer to him.

 

In a vain attempt to do so, her other foot came over and sandwiched him between her soles, smushing him very firmly. She then began to rub them together, subjecting Crow to his own massage. He got covered in tons of grime and sweat, and he enjoyed being dirty again, save the fact that his new clothes were dirty too. He hoped that they would be easy to wash, as he was confident that he would almost never be clean at this size.

 

He still wasn't as fond of her soles as her toes, but he couldn't deny that it felt good to be rubbed by both of them at once. Her sweat made him glide across her feet, allowing some of the rougher parts of the massage to be much gentler. He appreciated Nesi's massage, even if she wasn't doing it on purpose, so he would make sure to return the affection of her feet twofold, as long as his body wouldn't give out on him first.

 

Eventually, he was deposited between her 3rd and 4th toes after a vigorous rub, one that made him feel like he had become one with the wrinkles on her feet. Before he had time to recover, her toes squeezed him affectionately, almost as if to say they missed him. After giving one of her toes a hug back, he cracked his knuckles and got to work. As hard as he could, he rubbed into Nesi's 4th toe. He used his hands, his arms, his shoulders, even his whole body sometimes. He also made sure to sneak in some kisses and licks between rubs. He hoped that Nesi felt him down there, and he really hoped that she was enjoying her massage.



Sheo

Out of nowhere, Nesi felt Crow rubbing one of her toes. Some moments it felt like a faint tickle, but other times it felt like a proper massage. And as she felt him continue, she thought:

 

'If he can get the timing down, then I can see him doing a great job. He'll be able to reach all sorts of spots... He just needs a little push in the right direction!'

 

Almost as if to guide him, Nesi squeezed her toes, immobilizing Crow. And once she felt like he couldn't move, she loosened her grip enough that he'd hear her better, before saying:

 

"I think you're on the right track, Crow! Sometimes it feels like you're just tickling me though, so maybe you should try to add a bit more oomph to it. Also, make sure you properly massage those hard-to-reach areas..."

 

Before fully releasing him, she laughed and added:

 

"Remember, do a good job and I'll play with ya extra-long and forcefully with my toes..."

 

With that, she returned to eating her lunch, confident that she'd motivated Crow enough to work even harder...



Crow

While he was massaging her, he felt her toes closing in on him. He wasn't sure why at first, maybe she was just doing it instinctually, leading him to believe he was just a tickle. But it was much too slow and deliberate for that, so Nesi must be doing this on purpose. He couldn't stop her, so he just stood there and waited for her toes to envelop him, wondering what Nesi was going to say or do to him.

 

Hearing her instructions, he burned them into his memory, wanting to make absolutely sure he made Nesi as happy as possible. Her toes started to loosen, and he prepared himself to resume the massage, but then she stopped spreading them. He was confused until he heard her laugh and add a little tease at the end, both of which made him blush, only this time due to infatuation and excitement.

 

After finally being fully released, he found a well of strength within him, and with fire in his eyes, he got to work. He did exactly what Nesi said, putting as much oomph into his massage as possible, as well as giving attention to the "hard to reach" areas she mentioned. He wasn't exactly going at a pace he could keep up for very long, but as long as Nesi was happy, he would keep finding new sources of strength and keep going, not resting until Nesi was satisfied.



Sheo

This time, what she felt this time was much closer to a consistent and enjoyable massage. There were far fewer misses from Crow, and she was surprised by how nice it felt when he rubbed all of the wrinkles, crevices, and gaps along her toes. In fact, his actions caused her to occasionally wriggle and squeeze her toes. When she noticed, she giggled and said:

 

"Seems like you're doing too good of a job, Crow! But try not to let me slow you down..."

 

She figured that as long as Crow did this, she'd reflexively react accordingly. If she really focused, she might be able to stop herself, but she'd also be tensing up. And if she was actively trying to stay tense, it'd defeat the purpose of Crow rubbing like a little mad man. He probably enjoyed it, so she just shrugged and continued eating. By this point he seemed to have just finished the areas around her pinky and 4th toes, so he still had a lot to go, but she didn't mind waiting. A massage this nice won't come every day.

 

Though as that crossed her mind, she giggled and thought:

 

'Then again... If Crow ends up stuck like this, I can see a lot more of these massages in store for me...'



Crow

At certain points, especially when he felt like he did a pretty good job with a part of the massage, her toes would wiggle happily. They would also squeeze him too, though much more reactionary than Nesi's previous toe squeeze. This happened a few times before Nesi noticed, and once she spoke, his suspicions of him doing a good job were confirmed. His heart instantly skipped a beat, and he got back to massaging her with all of his being.

 

After a little while, he was finished with her pinky and 4th toe. These were the smallest, and therefore the easiest to massage, meaning things might only get harder from here. Using her minute wrinkles as hands and footholds, he made her way between her 3rd and 4th toes and got to work on the right side of her 3rd toe. He would probably get through all of her toes no problem, except for her big toe. That would be his biggest challenge, in more ways than one.



Sheo

As time went on, Crow slowly but surely gave his full attention to Nesi's toes, cramming himself into the most awkward positions in order to properly please them. And Nesi definitely felt like Crow was doing a good job, though she didn't expect to be so sensitive as to constantly wriggle and scrunch her toes while he worked. But after a while, he finally made it to Nesi's big toe, and he had to spend a minute just wondering how he'd do it justice.

 

The toe was far taller and larger than him, and her skin there was rougher than her other toes, though not as bad as the ball of her foot. He quickly got to work after that though, trying his best to pamper that massive object. He wasn't doing nearly as much of a good job here, since Nesi barely reacted at all. And soon, that toe crashed down on him like a tree, clamping down and squeezing the air from his lungs. As it did that, Nesi mumbled:

 

"I wonder if Crow is taking a break... He should hurry up and finish soon, if he still wants me to play with him..."

 

Crow couldn't completely tell if she was teasing him or not this time, but either way, he got the message. Then, her big toe lifted off of him, returning to its previous towering position. Crow would need to really push himself if he wanted to rub all the stress knots out of that mass of flesh…




Crow

After satisfying Nesi with each of her toes (and getting squeezed by them multiple times), he finally made it to her big toe. He didn't realize until he made it here just how much bigger and rougher her big toe was. He was at least comparable to her other toes, at least in width, but her big toe was a completely different story. It occurred to him that he probably should have started with this toe, as he was already somewhat winded from massaging her other toes. Though he wasn't sure if her big toe could even feel him, so maybe it was lucky that he didn't think of that earlier.

 

He gave her big toe the same level of strength as the other toes, hoping that he wouldn't need to change up his tactics that much, but then her big toe lazily fell down on him, crushing him like a falling tree. He felt like he was being punished by her toe for being so foolish to think her big toe wouldn't need more care than her other toes. He kept that in mind, along with Nesi's words from far up above. At that moment, he felt like he was receiving guidance from a higher power, only in this case, it was Nesi, and higher was much more literal.

 

Once he was released by her toe, he thought about a new plan of attack. He hurried himself to think of one since he didn't want to keep Nesi waiting. He observed her toe and thought about any spots that might be more sensitive. He thought about the area between the two joints on her toe and figured that would be a good spot. He would still need to put a lot of strength behind his massage, but hopefully he would be able to appease her big toe over there. He made his way over to his destination and began putting absolutely everything he could into her toe.



Sheo

When Nesi felt Crow resume his massage, she smiled and said:

 

"Ahh... Now that feels nice..."

 

Her big toe was just calloused enough for her to not reflexively scrunch it over Crow constantly, which likely would have sapped his energy significantly. Over the next few minutes, she felt her big toe feel better and better, where Crow clearly figured out a good way to proceed. And after about 15 minutes in total, Nesi scrunched her toes, stopping Crow in his tracks before saying:

 

"Good job Crow! I feel a lot better now..."

 

Before he could feel too happy about her reaction, she swiftly reached down and plucked him up with her middle finger and thumb. She then rolled him for a bit, surprised that he was already filthy, but then again he was giving her a foot massage. It wasn't hard to clean him, so she'd just take care of that later. Right now, it was time for his reward.

 

To his surprise, she dumped him onto the toes of her other foot, before capturing him with them. And as she happily squeezed them, she laughed and said:

 

"You've been working so hard that you might have forgotten that I've got two feet. And these babies are feeling extra jealous, so they might get more pushy than usual with you..."

 

Following that, she prepared to give him a wild and intense squeezing session, honestly missing how relaxing it felt to entirely dominate Crow with her toes. She'd make sure to give him several minutes of focused fun, before cleaning up the kitchen and having him do his job as her stress toy...



Crow

He heard her praise his massage, which gave him even more energy to perform his duty. He kept going as long as he could, happy that he could make Nesi feel better (and that her toe didn't keep scrunching him while he worked). Eventually, he felt pretty exhausted, hoping that at some point Nesi would allow him to stop. It seems Nesi noticed this, as he suddenly felt her toe come down on him and squeeze him lovingly. He heard her speak again, and his heart soared at being able to make Nesi feel so much better at his bug-like size.

 

He was then plucked from her toe between her fingers, which affectionately rubbed him a bit. He wasn't sure why she did that, maybe she just felt like playing with him a little more, which he had absolutely no problem with. He then noticed that he was pretty dirty, covered head to toe in foot sweat and grime. That wasn't a surprise given all of the love her soles and toes gave him, and he had a feeling he'd get even dirtier soon.

 

His suspicions were confirmed once he was dropped between her other toes. Before he could squirm free (not like he wanted to though), her toes captured him and squeezed him, reminding him of where he belonged. Hearing Nesi again, he silently agreed that he definitely forgot she had two feet, and for a second, he got really nervous that he would have to massage her other foot too. He barely finished massaging the first foot without collapsing from exhaustion, so he didn't know how he would do the other one too. 

 

But after thinking about what Nesi said more, he realized that this was his reward. It seemed that he would massage one foot, and the other foot would relieve its tension by using him as a stress toy. He wasn't sure which foot had it better in that case, but that was for Nesi to decide. For now, he would just get to enjoy being Nesi's toy, so his mind drifted, lost in the bliss her toes provided him.



Sheo

This time, Nesi really wanted to test Crow's limits, so she looked under her table while she began to toy with him. She squeezed her toes vigorously, keeping them clamped around him, sometimes for over a minute at a time. Nesi made sure to pay attention to when Crow's squirms got more panicked, which would be when she'd give him a break. And after a few seconds of rest, she would repeat the process, somewhat enthralled just by the power she wielded. If she truly wished to, she could treat Crow quite cruelly, and there would be nothing he could do to stop her. But as she wondered about that, her toes began acting more on instinct and less on command, giving Crow a different kind of fun.

 

In the end, Nesi knew that she could never treat someone like that, unless they potentially wronged in a serious way or something. And besides, Crow was way too cute to abuse, unless it was of the loving variety. Which she planned to pile on for as long as he was tiny. By the time she snapped out of her thoughts, she noticed that she moved Crow to the space between her toes and the ball of her foot. In this location, she could simply flex her toes and he would be smothered by her joints and the ball of her foot. He felt nice here, so this was where he stayed while she shuffled back on her moccasins.

 

After doing that, she said:

 

"If you can still hear me, I'm gonna start cleaning up now. I'll give Amy a call afterward, okay?"

 

Following that, she hopped back onto her feet, crushing Crow mercilessly. A moment later, she nervously laughed and said:

 

"Whoopsies... I guess old habits are hard to break... Hope that didn't hurt ya, Crow!"

 

But now that she was standing, she walked to the sink, ready to clean up. Due to Crow's new position, he almost got the most of both worlds. He could be toyed with by her toes with ease but also flattened under her supreme weight. Only time would tell if Crow liked this location more or less than being between her toes. But man were they sweating buckets, prompting Crow to do his best to curb that by licking, though he knew it was a losing battle.



Crow

At certain points, he could see Nesi's face watching him off in the distance, which made this session of toeplay feel much different than usual. Even when squished between her toes and completely enveloped by them, he could still feel her gaze, which both made the experience feel much more intimate but also more intimidating. In this moment, he was given a reminder that Nesi was in full control, and if she so desired, she could abuse it. He made a mental note to never get on her bad side, as that could end disastrously for him. Nesi might never intentionally hurt him, but he didn't want to test whether or not she would actually do that. 

 

While being played with, he noticed that he had moved down to the area above the ball of her foot, right below where he had just massaged her other big toe. He wondered if she wanted special attention here thanks to how well he did on her other foot, so he began to lick and rub her foot to fulfill the needs he thought Nesi wanted him to attend to. He was going to stay here, but not in the way he initially expected. Suddenly, he was whisked through the air and placed in her moccasin along with her foot. 

 

He didn't hear much due to being smothered by her foot, but he distinctly noticed the name "Amy" being said, meaning she might contact her soon. He wasn't sure how to feel about that, given the fact that the last time he saw her, she didn't know he existed. He also had been given a full tour of her body, which will probably make any interactions with her somewhat awkward from his perspective. He didn't have much more time to think about that, as he felt Nesi's shoe moving at high speed, leading to her weight crushing him underneath her foot. He was really glad he was durable, or else that would have really hurt.

 

While she walked, he was flattened both by her sole and toyed with by her toes. He liked this more than being right under her sole, but a part of him really wanted to be between her toes. There was only so much her toes could do to toy with him where he was. He honestly might prefer being under her sole to here, since at least while he is under her foot, there's no lingering hope that he could be toyed with by her toes even more. It was a weird reason, but that was what he thought.

 

Though no matter where he was, he was subject to Nesi's foot sweat, which always carried a strong but pleasant odor. He was absolutely drenched within seconds, practically swimming in sweat. He tried to lick her toes to limit the amount of sweat, but that was an uphill battle at best. He eventually gave up and resigned himself both to the sweat raining down on him and the overwhelming pressure of Nesi's steps.



Sheo

Now that Nesi was in front of the sink, she lifted her foot and started to tap her toes perpendicularly against the floor. She did that until she felt Crow get dislodged, before using her toes to wrap him up. And once she felt him between her 2nd and 3rd toes, she said:

 

"There we go! It's time for work Crow, so enjoy your shift..."

 

Following that, she started to wash both her plate and what she used to cook breakfast. Normally this would be a fairly boring activity, but with Crow at her disposal, even the dullest things became far more entertaining. She shuffled him about and stuffed him into plenty of tight spaces, clenching her toes every time she successfully changed Crow's position. Right now, his job was to help her focus, and she didn't plan on letting him rest until she was finished. If she had to deal with the cleaning, he'd stay busy too.

 

Once she was finished, she started to walk to the living room, while calling Amy. But when Amy picked up, she said that she had an emergency at the lab and wouldn't be available until the evening, quickly hanging up on her. And when that happened, Nesi stomped her foot forcefully, before yelling:

 

"She didn't even let me say anything about Crow!"

 

A moment later, she laughed and said:

 

"That probably wasn't pleasant, huh... Sorry!!"

 

Now that she knew that they couldn't meet with Amy until much later, she sat down on the couch, slipped out of her moccasin, and plucked Crow free. She was surprised to see him plastered to her pinky toe of all places, though she did have a habit of getting rough with him. But with him free, she prepared to explain the Amy situation, since he probably didn't hear her outburst due to the whole stomp thing...



Crow

After enduring her steps for a bit, Crow finally caught a break when Nesi started tapping her feet, dislodging him from his spot and moving him between her 2nd and 3rd toes. Now that he wasn't under her feet, he could clearly hear her with the slightest muffling courtesy of her moccasin. He wondered if she could read his mind at that point since he had thought about being with her toes like work before as well. It was a job he loved, but it was a strange coincidence nonetheless.

 

After being told what to do by his "boss", he got to work. Like usual, he was played around with by her toes, being shuffled from space to space so each toe could have its turn. All the while, he gave each part of her foot licks, hugs, and kisses, thanking him for every second he got to spend in their company. They also loved to hug him back, smothering him affectionately. In these moments, he loved to just close his eyes and take in everything around him. The smell of her toes, the warmth of her skin, the sweat trickling down, the feeling of being completely enveloped by skin. He honestly wondered if he would return to his normal size if given the choice.

 

Of course, something came along to make him have second thoughts about that, as Nesi stomped down for seemingly no reason. Luckily, he wasn't underneath her foot at the moment, but that didn't mean he didn't feel the immense vibrations or the sound of her shoe bashing against the ground. He heard her apologize, but he was definitely a bit too rattled to immediately forgive her. If he stayed at this size, he would have to make sure Nesi conditioned herself to always take light enough steps for him (which really just meant no stomping).

 

By the time she plucked Crow from her feet, he had been plastered to her pinky toe. He had been flung there during her stomp, and her sweat and toes did the work of gluing him to her pinky toe. After getting peeled off, he stood on her palm, covered in sweat and grime, much like how he looked when they first met. The fact that he was dirty had slipped into the back of his mind by now, rarely becoming the subject of his focus. Seeing that Nesi was about to speak, he initiated the conversation.

 

"Just want to let you know first that that stomp earlier didn't hurt, it just rattled me a bit! But uh... what happened that made you angry?" he said with genuine curiosity.



Sheo

When Nesi hear Crow's comment on being rattled, she sighed and said: 

 

"Yeah, sorry about that... I'm trying to get used to ya, but you are pretty small, and in my defense I haven't met any shrunken people before...

 

Then she grinned and added:

 

"But I'm sure I'll adjust before long!

 

But to respond to his question, she said: 

 

"It was honestly a dumb reason. Amy's super busy today, but I got annoyed because I couldn't even get a word in after 'hello' before she hung up. So I guess we're stuck waiting til tonight to possibly get some answers about your situation!"

 

After that, she tapped her chin and said: 

 

"I'll probably need to do a few errands later, so whenever I need to go, would you be cool riding with me? I'd assume you'd pick my socks, but I'd be fine with other areas, as long as it'll be harder to lose ya.

 

Before he could respond, she added: 

 

"That won't be till later, but I just wanna check with you now. We'll still have some time to laze around the apartment, Crow..."



Crow

Crow needed to get more used to his situation since when she used the words "pretty small," he felt so insignificant. He knew she didn't mean anything by it, but it still made him very shy. He responded mainly by rubbing his arm and looking down. 

 

But what she said next made him feel a lot better. She didn't say "but I'm sure you'll get back to normal soon" like he expected, but instead affirmed that she would try and adjust to dealing with someone his size. What he expected her to say carried the implication that she thought of him as a burden and couldn't wait to have him normal again, but what she said implied the complete opposite. He then opened up his body and meekly smiled at her, returning to a neutral expression while she explained why she stomped. 

 

"That sucks," he said in response to the last sentence. He wanted some answers and he was sure Nesi wanted some too, so having to wait was pretty unsatisfying. As for her other two points, he responded: 

 

"I'd love to ride with you, but I'll see how I feel later in regards to where I want to ride." While saying that, he gave her a beaming smile. "In the meantime, did you have anything in mind that you wanted to do?" He still deferred to her opinions on what to do, given the fact she was so much larger than him. Maybe eventually he might build up enough confidence to ask to do something he wants to do (that didn't involve her toes).



Sheo

Nesi nodded when he heard his first answer, where she said: 

 

"That's fair. No need to make that decision now, but just keep it in mind for later...

 

In response to his own question, she scratched her chin and then shrugged, before saying: 

 

"I haven't really thought about it... I'm in a pretty good position for all my classes, so I won't really need to worry about that unless we get bored. But why don't we just chat for a bit?

 

Then she grinned and added: 

 

"Clearly you like being this size, but I wanna know what parts you like more than others. And how much you liked it when I didn't know about ya. That way I can come up with ways of keeping you entertained, since I've got a feeling we won't figure out how to grow you back for a while. Not that I'm complaining!"

 

Following that, she waited for his response…

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are our other pages, if you want to check us out there.

 

Sheograth10

 

twitter.com/sheograth10

 

deviantart.com/sheograth10

 

 

 

SmolCrowing

 

twitter.com/SmolCrowBro

 

deviantart.com/smolcrowbro

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9898