No Vaccine For Me by hanssmith7670
Summary:

“No Vaccine for me”

 

By Hanssmith7670

 

Chapter 25 is now live! Drop a review, i love hearing from you all!

Alot of this is based on Experiences from my life with different people ;)

 

This story is my first in a long time, I have most of it planned out right now as it stands! Hopefully everyone enjoys it as much as I enjoy writing it!


Categories: Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Giant, New World Order, Slave, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No Word count: 59846 Read: 165401 Published: December 06 2020 Updated: November 15 2022

1. Setup by hanssmith7670

2. The vaccine is annonunced by hanssmith7670

3. Transferance by hanssmith7670

4. Enter Stage Left The Shrinking by hanssmith7670

5. Life Continues by hanssmith7670

6. Life continues - Evenening escapades by hanssmith7670

7. Further To Her Feet by hanssmith7670

8. Devotion by hanssmith7670

9. Devotion - Into The Void by hanssmith7670

10. What Is Life by hanssmith7670

11. Who Is Life by hanssmith7670

12. Descent by hanssmith7670

13. The Descent - The Omnipotent by hanssmith7670

14. Thrice The Pleasure by hanssmith7670

15. Start Of A New Life by hanssmith7670

16. Size Play by hanssmith7670

17. Diminished by hanssmith7670

18. "Diminished Twain" by hanssmith7670

19. "Living Under The Radar" by hanssmith7670

20. Goddess Couture by hanssmith7670

21. Evening Escapades by hanssmith7670

22. The Escapade Continues by hanssmith7670

23. Wild Night by hanssmith7670

24. Friends In High Places by hanssmith7670

25. Awakening by hanssmith7670

Setup by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

A little setup to get the story rolling

 

Chapter 1

I awoke to another day in paradise, ha, just kidding my life has been turned upside down by the virus that has changed our world. I recently lost my trucking job due to the decreased amount of business's that are currently open to the public. This forced me to ask my best friend, Chase and his girlfriend, Stephanie to take me in as they both remained employed despite the ongoing pandemic. I remained optimistic despite giving up my independence and asking for much needed help. They graciously accepted and let me move in within a week!

Things weren't all bad once I was all moved in, the only hiccup was my bedroom was right across from theirs on the 2nd floor and lets say the walls are thin. Almost every morning before their day they would have very loud coitus and they were not bashful about it at all. Often times I would cover my ears with a pillow in the beginning, now I just accept this is part of their routine and not to breach their privacy, but deep down I think they know I can hear them. At this point I just counted it as something to deal with for their generosity.

My unemployment was approved shortly after moving in and I began helping with rent and bills which both Chase and Steph were happy to hear. Steph laid out my chores as soon as I moved in, I was to clean the bathroom and do dishes and my share of laundry which wasn't a big deal as I would have all day to keep up with these tasks. Chase and Steph both worked at the same restaurant, chase was a kitchen manager and Steph is a waitress. Steph worked less hours then Chase since seating was limited due to the pandemic going on. This meant that Steph was much more present at home with me since she only worked 3 days a week and Chase was still on a full time schedule usually with extra hours as not many people wanted to work.

The pandemic was quite interesting, most people who contracted it began diminishing in size over the course of a month to a final height of anywhere from 2ft to 1” and if some were smaller they probably went unnoticed under the heel of a loved one or passer by. Males seemed to more affected by the virus and would shrink to smaller sizes then women in most cases. I found myself staying home 24/7 as I did not want to contract the virus even though I always fantasized about being tiny at a woman's feet. I spent most of my days gaming on my xbox and completing house hold chores. Steph is 5'10”and Chase is 5'11” which made them both shorter then me standing at 6'4”. I game in a bean bag chair beside the living room couch and all of our TV's are stacked on the wall facing the couch and bean bag chair. Steph was a gamer too so she was often seated beside me with her sexy size 8 feet propped up on the coffee table to the left of me. I would slouch back in my bean bag chair so I would steal glances at her feet as we would game. We often played together online and made for a good bonding experience between us. This was nice as I didn't have much interaction with other people other then her and Chase really. Somtimes Steph would tire of gaming and lay long ways on the couch and treat me to the perfect view of her (usually dirty) soles while she scrolled on her phone, I really lost every match then. Our first floor consited of the living room by the front door which led to the kitchen behind and then the bathroom between the two. The second floor just consisted of two bedrooms across from one another. I didn't spend much time in my bedroom as being around Steph gave me enough interaction to fend off my loneliness. My favorite days were when Steph would come home before Chase after an 8 hr shift and would discard her work shoes right by the front door and proceed directly to the shower. This allotted me time to get my hands on her most worn piece of footwear. Those low top vans never smelled better then when she would take them fresh off her feet. I dove my face directly into her right shoe and inhaled the heavenly scent, I loved how pungent her feet would get after walking around the restaurant all day long. This became a ritual if I knew Chase was set to come home much later. The first week of living with Chase and Steph was going smoothly and this is where our journey begins.

The vaccine is annonunced by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

This will be a slow size change story but once things get rolling i hope everyone enjoys it. feel free to leave any feed back! Hopefully my writing isnt too jumbled

 

Chapter 2

I was awoken again today by the sound of my roommates frivolously pounding into each other again. I laid in by bed and listed to the loud moaning of Steph and the finally reached a timely orgasm which seemed to be in-tune with one another. Chase promptly left for work after their morning intercourse which left Steph and I alone together once again. I came down the stairs to see Steph already lounging on the couch and flipping through the channels on the TV. Laying with her feet facing my bean bag chair she turned her head to look at me as she heard my steps.

 

“Good morning Caleb” Steph said with a post sex glow about her.

 

“Morning Steph.” I replied and I made my way to the kitchen.

 

“Hopefully we didn't wake you up this morning” Steph said with a chuckle.

 

“Oh I am getting used to it at this point” I choked out taken back by her bluntness.

'Man she hasn't said that to me yet!' I thought to myself

'Shes actually acknowledging that I can probably hear them every morning...'

 

“HA, Sorry, figured you would hear but hey, we have our needs.” Steph said with a chuckle

 

“Its alright, I don't want to cause you guys any more inconvenience then I already have, I have enough pillows to cover these ears if it gets to be too much!” I exclaimed while laughing to hopefully ease the awkwardness of discussing my best friends sex life with his girlfriend.

 

I began opening a loaf of bread to begin making a sandwich for myself to start my day.

 

“Hey! Caleb you mind making me a sandwich too?” Steph asked from the other room out of view.

 

“Yeah I gotchu!” I said as I reached in the fridge for the rest of the sandwhich goodies.

I promptly made a sandwich for myself and Steph, plated them up and made my way over to my beanbag chair. I reached over her feet and handed her the plate

 

“Thank you! I could get used to this!” Steph said with a grin

Steph always had a sassy and playful side to her which I secretly loved, it made things a lot more interesting interacting with her. No one likes a stick in the mud after all. My favorite account of this was when she picked out a really great present for me one christmas and I was so elated that I told them both how amazing they were and Steph immediately said “I picked that one out and don't forget it” with a wink. It wasn't much but it made me see that she might just have a sassy side to her that she doesn't present normally.

 

Anyway... where was I... oh yeah we chillin' gaming again.

 

I sat in my bean bag chair secretly admiring the soles of Steph's feet while she ate the sandwich I made for her. Thing is I really thought Steph is very beautiful which made me more subservient to her requests which she seemed to have no problem with. Her tan long body with defined legs, shapely feet, C-Cup breasts, and pointed features and brilliantly white teeth. I really saw her as a goddess and I was ,merely lucky to be in her presence daily. I kept this side to myself and only told women that I really trusted in my life. Lately Steph was the only woman I was around anymore. I was suddenly knocked out of my focus gaming by a flying plate at my face.

“Yo! You could have just asked I would have gotten that for you!” I said removing my gaming headset.

 

“Sorry but I wanted to get your attention to show you whats on the news!!” Steph almost shouted looking past her feet at me.

 

“Ok, ok, whats so pressing?” I asked inquisitively

Steph pointed at the TV so I turned my focus to it

 

“Breaking news in Vaccine research!” A reporter began

 

“A new vaccine has just hit the market and available to all citizens free of charge, local facilities will have more information regarding the administration of the vaccine.” The reporter continued

 

“That's amazing! No more shrinking people! I'm going to find out more now! I cant wait to be Immunized!” Steph rejoiced

 

“Maybe life will go back to normal now, Do you want to come with me to get yours Caleb?” Steph asked looking past her feet again at me

 

“Nah I am good, you don't know what the long term effect's of something pushed through the process so fast.” I retorted trying to sound educated on the matter

Truth is a part of me wanted to contract the virus and end up at Stephs feet.

 

“Awww, are you sure? I wouldn't want you catching the virus and ending up tiny at these feet.” Steph replied while holding up her fingers to simulate a one inch height and wiggling her toes.

 

“As tantalizing as that sounds I will take my chances, besides its not like I am going out anywhere anyway.” I quipped back.

 

“Fineeee, I cant make you take it, so just stay healthy otherwise you will have to get new chores to do that may or may not benefit me more.” Steph said with a grin still looking past her feet now moving her eyes back and forth from mine to her outstretched feet.

 

“Yeah yeah, I will keep that in mind” I scoffed secretly wanting to be right there at her post sex feet licking every inch.

I returned to my video game as I fantasized about being Steph's devout servant, soon feeling a stirring in my loins. As I was gaming I saw on TV that the text lines said that the virus could still be carried by those immune and that all should be vaccinated to prevent accidental transference.

Transferance by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

Some action in this one, dont know if i will sleep tonight till the ideas stop flowing. again this story will be a slow burn so bear with me.

 

Transference

A week past since Stephs jokes about me being tiny at her feet. That one really got me excited. I wasn't going to purposely go out and try and contract the virus by touching high traffic surfaces or some other form. Last thing I wanted to do is be the one that brings it home to my roommates before their immunity. Life continued as normal, my alarm clock was the sound of my roommates fucking, Making Steph breakfast and gaming with a few chores sprinkled in here and there. Steph was vaccinated last week shorty after the announcement somehow making it to the front of the line. Since Chase didn't have time to get his due to work a mobile clinic came to his restaurant and immunized the whole staff. Those immunized were given a card to carry which Steph proudly showed me upon her return home from the clinic.

I was gaming in my bean bag chair while Steph gamed with me. Still catching glances at her feet outstretched on the coffee table. Her nails were freshly painted white which contrasted her tan complexion. She would occasionally flex her high arched athletic feet showing them off in all their glory with a slight layer of dust and dirt on them. My Admiration was suddenly interrupted as her phone rang and she removed her headset to take the call.

Through my headset I could make out the conversation for the most part.

 

“Hello?.... Yes.... I am available... Yes... the rest of this week? Ok!” Steph replied to the other person on the phone.

Steph hung up the phone and waved in my peripheral vision.

I removed my headset from my left ear to listen what she had to say

 

“The restaurant needs me the rest of the week to cover shifts so ill be working morning shifts with Chase.” Steph explained

“Ok! No problem, I will hold down the fort! But I might break you K/D ratio by the time you get back to gaming!” I laughed

 

“Bet, well some one around here has to work and it certainly is you!” Steph responded back sticking out her tongue

 

“HA, HA, Shes got the jokes today” I shot back

 

“I am just messing with you, but if you could pick up some of my chores I would be foreverrrrrrr gratefullllll!” she said dragging out the last two words cutely

 

“Well I guess, just leave a list for me and I will knock them out later.” I said with a sigh

 

“Best.Roommate.Ever, I will leave it on the counter for you! Time to get dressed they want me in now.” Steph replied while getting up and leaving the room.

Steph left for work shortly after leaving a note for me on the kitchen counter.

'Well caleb, left alone again to our own devices...'

I made my way to the kitchen after Steph left to see what this list was all about.

Picking up the handwritten note it read-

Thanks again caleb you ROCK,

  1. Take out the trash

  2. Load laundry

  3. Get dinner for tonight and if laundry is done put in basket

Signed Steph with a heart next to her signature

'Easy enough, I can have some fun with this!'

I took out the trash right away as I really wanted to get to the laundry for obvious reasons. I made my way to the back of the kitchen where the laundry room was locked within a small closet just big enough for the machines and a shelf overhead. I kept my laundry in my room so on top of the washer and dryer there was a blue and pink bin for Steph and Chase. I immediately threw all of chases laundry into the washer and then focused on Stephs bin. Throughout the dirty laundry was old work socks, panties, shirts, bras, and other feminine apparel. Steph always had colorful form fitting socks that she wore to work and when the footwear called for it. I immediately grabbed two matching dirty work socks with defined outlines of her feet on the bottoms. The dirt and sweat played with my senses and I inhaled deeply into the socks putting me into full on bliss. I couldn't handle this much arousal all at once so I took the odorous socks to the bathroom near by to... ya know... rub one out ha.

I was sure to be quick just in case one of my roommates were to pop home early which usually happens to Steph if there aren't enough customers.

'I mean it would be kinda hot if she caught me...'

'No, I don't want her to be weird'd out, it takes time to cultivate that stuff...'

'I mean we are pretty close though... maybe innocently hint to my affection for feet?

'NO, NO, NO, Not a good idea... for now.'

During my inner monologue I replaced the worn socks and placed her laundry into the washing machine. I have to admit that I had to sample her panties as well.

'Alright, enough perving for today!'

I returned to my bean bag chair and started to game again awaiting Steph's return since she would still get off before Chase.

The clock was nearing 4pm when Steph was set to return home. I made my way to the kitchen and began dinner. I finished the laundry earlier and had it sorted in its respective bins just outside the laundry room. I pulled out Steph's lounging clothes for her and left them by the door on the table where we usually place our keys. I also took a pair of slippers from the shoe rack by the door and left them at the base of the stand. I had to steal a deep whiff of those well worn slippers before I placed them there too. They smelled deeply of her sweat and a vinegary tinge, so perfect.

 

'Lets see what this gets me...'

 

Just as 4:30 rolled around I finished baking a lasagna for us with extra for Chase for after work.

The door to the apartment opened and Steph entered looking worn out from her shift. She immediately kicked off her low top vans and sighed in relief.

 

“Hey, Caleb! Wow it smells great in here!” Steph exclaimed

 

“Fresh lasagna straight from the freezer girl!” I said with a chuckle

 

“Oh, I left you some clothes by the door there, figured you would be tired from your shift!”

 

“Thanks Caleb! You made this day a whole lot better!” Steph said while setting down her purse and grabbing the clothes and slipping her tired feet into the slippers.

 

“No prob, Least I can do! Get changed dinner is ready!” I mildly shouted as she walked upstairs to change.

Steph returned with her slippers now on her bare feet. As she returned to the kitchen she noticed the laundry all done and in its baskets.

 

“You've been a busy bee! Laundry all done, clothes set out for me with my fave slippers and dinner on time too? Man what are you buttering me up for?” Steph asked with a grin

 

“Just showing my appreciation for you guys taking me in. I have extra for Chase too in the fridge if he wants it!” I replied proudly

 

“Alright, I wont look a gift horse in the mouth!” Steph said with a laugh

 

we ate in silence other then Steph praising my mediocre cooking skills. After we finished eating we made our way to the living room to relax the rest of the evening. I sat down into my bean bag chair and Steph kicked off her slippers and then propped her feet up on the coffee table in all their unwashed glory. Steph grabbed her controller and turned on her console and TV and I followed suit.

 

“I didn't play too much more, so your K/D is safe... for now!” I said to Steph with a laugh

 

“Good, Keep it that way! Might have to find you some more chores since you seem so eager to go above and beyond!” Steph replied

 

“Ha, I guess that would keep me from getting ahead!” I responded

 

“Yeah, might have to get creative, haha” Steph quipped

 

with that response Steph wiggled her toes and flexed her feet catching my attention immediately

 

'Hope she cant see me still cause I would be caught red handed staring'

 

As the night progressed the matches got more heated and Steph ended up on the opposing team which

set us head on as top players on each team.

 

“This is turning out to be a close match, lets make it more interesting!” Steph broke our gaming silence to say

 

“Whatchu got in mind?” I replied quickly trying to remain focused on the match at hand.

 

“If my team wins, you gotta rub my feet, they are killing me after work! If you win you don't have to do chores for two days.” Steph stated

 

“Your terms are acceptable, best of luck L O S E R!” I joked

 

“Get them hands ready boy, I need that foot rub!” Steph shot back

 

“Ha see you on the other-side”I quipped

 

The match proceeded as us holding top of the charts but the thought of rubbing Stephs perfect unwashed feet had my hands sweating which made getting key points harder, I started missing shots...maybe on purpose. The match came to a close after 30 mins of tense fighting.

 

Stephs team rose victorious!

 

“Ha! Read em' and weep!” Steph shouted standing up with her arms in the air.

 

“Alright no need to rub it in, you guys just pulled it through at the end.” I replied with a sassy tone

 

“Only thing getting rubbed here is these feet!” Steph shot back falling back to the couch cushion and pulling her legs up to her chest.

 

“Come up here to the couch and get to work!” Steph said with a demanding tone

'Ugh I'm in heaven'

 

“Yeah, Yeah, On it boss.” I said begrudgingly trying to hide my excitement

 

'Finally after all this time a window of opportunity'

 

I sat down on the end closest to my bean bag chair and sunk into the cushion as Steph placed her dirty feet onto my awaiting lap. The smell already started to waft up to my nose which made me feel very turned on.

 

'No boner, Keep it down, Keep it down'

 

I took Stephs shapely feet into my hands and started on her right foot first. Working my hands into her tough heel and then to her soft arch then to her calloused big toe and then to her upper foot which was tough on the ball and outer edge of her foot. Her feet felt absolutely amazing, a great mix of a hard working woman's foot but with some soft spots that still remained. Steph let out audible sighs as she was enjoying my best effort to please.

 

“Wow! You are pretty good at this Caleb.” Steph said between relaxing sighs

 

“I have had some practice with previous girlfriends” I replied

 

“Dang, they should have kept you around, I could get used to this.” Steph said looking up at me with a smile

 

I looked back at her feeling nervous but figured hell, lets shoot my shot for some more foot action.

 

“I mean, I don't mind doing it if it helps you relax after work” I said sheepishly trying to sound like a helpful friend

 

“Hmmm really? My smelly feet? I figured you would have at least remarked about that, I know how they get even after short shifts.” Steph said staring into my eyes studying my next move

 

“Well yeah, but I really don't mind that, they don't smell that bad anyway.” I tried to say confidently

 

“Ha, wait, are you into feet?” Steph leaned forward as the last words rolled off her tongue

 

'Aww shit Caleb look what you done did'

 

My face turned bright red being confronted with her perfect feet still in my hands. I never stopped the massage.

 

“Would you look at that! Your face says it all! I mean you could have just told me, its 2020 no kink shaming here!” Steph said with a smile and leaned back into the couch like a queen on her throne.

 

“Really? Sorry if its weird, I can stop if you want” I replied nervously

 

“No, you aren't done until I say you are done! Bets a bet, also chase hates my feet and barely ever rubs them for me. Nail salons are closed so no pedi's either just me and my trusty nail polish.” Steph informed

 

“I think we can keep this between us you know, You rub my feet, paint my nails, and Chase doesn't have to know a thing.” Steph continued with a big grin knowing I couldn't say no.

 

“That sounds like a deal to me, we both get what we want, I would be really embarrassed if chase found out” I replied with a slightly concerned tone.

 

“Don't make me mad and we are good” Steph informed with a slight kick from her foot against my hand.

 

“Deal” I replied quickly

 

I massaged Steph's feet for about an hour when she excused her self to head to bed.

 

“Thanks for the massage, keep those hands nimble, Goodnight Caleb!” said steph as she bounded up the stairs to her room

 

'Man what a friggin night. My damn horny self might have just gotten me into a precarious situation. I mean she could make me her bitch at any point now'

 

'Either way its hot as hell and her feet are perfect so nothing to lose as long as Chase doesn't find out right?'

Coming out of my daze from the foot rub I noticed Steph had left her slippers under the coffee table. I immediately slid off the couch onto the floor and took several deep breaths from the well used footwear. My horny side of the brain took over, not good.

 

'Damn, I need more of her feet, like a whole mile more, I need to shrink, I mean if I shrink, I already know ill get to play with her feet'

 

'Fuck it, lets do this, shes a goddess, I need to serve her'

 

Feeling slightly guilty for fantasizing about my best friends girl I didn't care at this point. Remembering what the news line said I had hopes that Steph was maybe a carrier of the virus. I made my way to the kitchen to the unwashed dishes and picked out Stephs used fork

 

'Here goes nothing'

 

I licked the fork

 

Enter Stage Left The Shrinking by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

whew, alright, im off for the night. again any feed back appreciated. trying to pick up the pace now so Stephs personality can grow. Stay tuned, I might be able to get another 4 chapters done tomorrow but we will see.

 

Enter stage left The Shrinking

 

A few days have passed since Steph found out about my foot fetish, and I licked the fork, and things were great. I was starting to get turned on by the sound of my roommates fucking in the morning knowing that Stephs feet were working up a sweat while being locked in heated coitus. Since I rubbed her feet and admitted to my fetish it almost seemed like Steph was louder then before in bed. Almost like she enjoyed feeling like an exhibitionist knowing I could hear them and all I got was feet later, her feet. My mind stirred as I laid in bed.

 

'Nah dont do it'

' Horny brain cut it out'

'I really shouldn't jerk it to the sound of my roommates fucking'

 

I held my composure and resisted wanting to pleasure myself to the sounds of their hot lovemaking.

 

'Not that far...at least not yet right?'

 

My train of thought was interrupted by the sound of the loudest orgasm I have heard from the two yet!

 

'Damn, to be tiny and watching them right now ughhh'

I started to get out of bed knowing the two would be getting ready for work. I waited until Chase left to come downstairs to at least show that I 'might' have slept through the loudest lovemaking from the two yet.

 

“Morning Steph, Sounds like you had a good morning” I said with a laugh

 

“Ha, Yeah your boy was putting in the work this morning” Steph replied with a grin and chuckle.

 

'Damn this convo alone is gonna turn me on, shes just talking about it causally now'

 

“Trust me, I could hear, one hell of a wake up call” I said with a cheeky tone

 

“Well we got ours, how about you get yours before I go to work.” Steph said with a devilish grin.

 

'She hasn't showered yet, Oh god yes'

 

Steph made her way from the kitchen to the couch and pointed at the cushion for me to sit.

 

“Acutally, grab your bean bag chair and slide it over, more comfortable for me at that angle” Steph commanded.

 

“Got it” I replied sliding the low lying chair over near her outstretched feet awaiting my service.

 

I slid into the bean bag chair and positioned my self so I had a great view of her dirty sweaty post sex feet while she leaned into the couch and let out a sigh of relief. I was mesmerized by the textures of her soles and the bits of sock lint, ground up dirt and dust within the swirls of her callouses. Luckily her feet were positioned above my crotch otherwise she would have totally felt my boner coming on.

 

'What a goddess, This is my place, to serve Steph'

 

Steph continued to watch TV as I worked diligently on her perfect feet. I wanted so badly to lick them clean.

 

'Don't lick them, she needs to command it, that's the ultimate way to experience this, natural dominance from her'

 

I continued albeit restricting my primal desires to just lick her feet from heel to toe. Stephs phone alarm rang

 

“Damn! An hour already, Thanks Caleb but I gotta get to work! I will be a little later tonight so I'll catch you later!” Steph said while grabbing her purse and a fresh set of socks and her work vans

 

“Sounds good! I'll see you later then!” I said replacing my bean bag chair to start gaming.

 

An hour into my gaming sesh I had the urge, the urge to let out some pent up release. I went to the shoe rack by the door and scanned through the various shoes until I found a pair of slip on flats that Steph wore a lot. The insole was well worn with the imprint from her perfect foot, each toe well defined in depressed and dirty spots. I saw bits of what appeared to be ground in dirt or tojam in the arch area leading down to the toe section.

 

'Damn, these are perfect'

 

I took the shoes like a prized trophy to my bed room so it was a little more private and inhaled and licked the insoles until I exploded like never before. Panting from climax I fell onto my bed face first in the well worn flats and passed out.

 

I awoke hours later to the beautiful smell of salty vinegary smell of Stephs flats.

 

'Damn, I'm fucked, I feel terrible'

 

I tried to stand and immediately noticed something was off, not only was I weak to stand but the door way seemed a but further away.

 

'Oh, shit, The fork, She is a carrier, man this damn horny brain is a bitch'

 

Standing next to the doorway I was definitely shorter, but I'm not sure how much

 

'Well might as well enjoy this ride, nothing else going for me right?'

'I wonder if orgasm has anything to do with the virus accelerating?'

'Fuck I will jerk it every hour if I can run across those soles and just take in the sheer glory of them'

'Either way I will be rational, but I forreal wanna reach an inch'

 

Ending my inner thoughts I took Stephs shoes and replaced them on the rack at that door still taking in the change in my surroundings.

 

The rest of the day I caught up on chores and then returned to gaming to pass the time until godd- I mean Steph got home.

'Shit, is a side affect hornyess? I just wanna keep going'

'Nah just keep gaming, if I pass out now I will miss Stephs feet from 2 days of no shower'

I focused on my gaming until it was time to prep dinner and begin cooking. I got everything ready again for Stephs return, Comfy clothes, Slippers, Food, The works. I was plating dinner when I heard the door open and Steph walked in and discarded her work vans and set her purse down to grab her clothes and change. She usually says hi!

 

'No response from her, maybe she had a bad shift?'

 

I continued setting the table when Steph bounded downstairs.

 

“Hey sorry, it was a hell of a shift and with everyone getting immunized it was bumpin'!” Steph stated as she looked hungrily at the spread.

 

“No worries girl, I know how it gets, been there done that.” I replied while facing the cabinets grabbing food condiments

 

“Yeah, Bunch of Karen's got me wishing they weren't immunized” Steph joked

 

“No doubt, they can make work hell” I replied turning back towards the table

 

“Hey wait a minute!” Steph almost shouted

 

“What?” I returned noticing my self that we were almost eye to eye meaning I dropped to 5'11” or so

 

“Did, Did you shrink? No way? Did Chase or I Bring it home?!” Steph said while staring me almost in the eyes.

“Oh Shit!” I tried to act as surprised as possible

 

“Damn you are like Chases height now, I guess I gave it to you since you never see Chase!”

 

“I guess so, I mean I took a nap earlier and I guess it started then.” I lied thinking back to her amazing flats

 

“I'm so sorry Caleb, I didnt mean to give you the virus Oh my god” Steph said taking a seat and holding her head with her hands letting her blonde hair spill about.

 

“ It's OK Steph, I mean I might not get that small, I took the chance and I gotta live with the consequences of my decisions.” I said reassuring her

 

“I'm not mad if it was you, we don't know for sure so we will just keep moving forward!” I continued with confidence.

 

Steph looked up from her hands with slightly teared up eyes “Damn you are really optimistic.”

 

“I like to think of it as my best feature!” I say with my hands on my hips

 

“Anyway dig in and tell be about your terrible shift!” I say taking a seat across from the Godd- I mean Steph 'Shite I did it again'

 

The night continued as normal and I ended up at Stephs feet again worshi- Rubbing them to my hearts content as she relaxed and watched TV. The smell was strong but I think by this point she knew I liked it as every encounter with her feet has been with them dirty. I was in heaven all night, no complaints from me! The night rounded off and we both headed to bed, Steph showered before bed tonight and I was already in bed when I heard a knock at the door.

 

“Sup” I said slightly startled

 

“Mind if I come in a min?” Steph asked from the other side of the door.

 

“Come on it” I replied

 

Steph opened the door and entered my scarcely filled room and switched on the light. She walked over to my mattress which has no bed frame so I was very close to the floor, perfect view of her feet. I noticed she was holding something behind her back after my eyes came above her prefect feet.

 

“Whats that?” I asked curiously as she approached the bed

 

“Just a little gift from me, kind of like, sorry for getting you sick” Steph said while grinning.

 

“Oh yeah? You always get me great gifts!” I reply happily

 

'Man she looks amazing from this angle, I can't wait until I can only see her from this view ugh'

 

“Don't you forget it! Now close your eyes!” Steph asserts

 

I close my eyes awaiting my surprise

 

Next thing I know I smell something that smells like strawberry soap, and maybe a hint of cheese? Vinegar maybe? Its an odd combo to be honest.

 

“Keep those eyes closed” Steph commands

 

'Yes GODDESS'

 

I keep my eyes closed wondering what she has in store for me.

 

“Kiss” Steph blurts out

 

I feel the warmth of something close to my lips so I push my head upwards into a tough textured surface.

 

'Oh God its her foot'

 

“Thats it, now a lick, Tongue out” Steph orders

 

I stick my tongue out immediately and Steph drags what I believe to be her sole over my tongue tasting of body wash with an ever-present tinge of foot sweat.

 

“Open you Eyes” Steph orders with a stern tone

 

I look up with the light slightly blurring my vision but I see the sole of her foot looming above me arched so her toes were closest to my face. She was a spectacle to behold, firm toned calves flexed as she balanced her weight. Her perfect fave looking down at me with her blonde hair flowing on either side of her face. Steph smiled at me with her perfect teeth.

 

“Figured you would like that, besides, this is how you will be looking at me soon” she said with a shrug and let her suspended foot down.

 

“I know you like feet, especially mine, so here, take these, Something to help you when you are feeling lonely” Steph said while pulling the pair of white flats I had worshiped earlier

 

'Damn, My lucky day! Shes really turning out to be amazing'

 

“You keep being good and I might discard some socks in your room after a shift” Steph said as she dropped the worn flats right by my head and turned towards the door

 

“T-Thank you Steph!” I blurt out still in shock from the encounter and the first time tasting her feet.

 

“No problem short stuff, soon you'll depend on me for everything. Only fair you enjoy yourself since I might have given you the virus after all. Night Caleb” Steph said while peeking through the door allowing one foot still in sight as she switched off the light.

 

'Oh man, if this isn't going great or what, life went from shit to sitting on an ivory tower, an ivory tower at Steph's feet'

I succumbed to my sleep and curled up with my face partially against Stephs flat inhaling the stale foot odor in bliss.

Life Continues by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

More to come later today, this story keeps rolling naturally out of my head. more action to come today as im picking up the shrinking pace a little. Thank you for reading! i really appreciate it!

 

Life Continues

 

I awoke from my blissful slumber to the sound of my roommates back at it again. Chase and Steph were full on going at it filling my room with the noise of their lovemaking. This time I was prepared, my face was still partially in the flats that Steph so graciously deposited beside my head last night.

 

'Lets have some fun, not like they are stopping!'

 

This time I gave into my inner desires, I reached for some lotion and sat up in bed and retrieved one of the old white flats and held to my face. Dreaming of Steph's gigantic feet at my face as I tried my best to please her had my cock instantly hard.

 

'Hell yeah, this feels so good, like its my true place'

 

I can't lie, giving into my desires felt so good, I had been holding back most of my life in that department to try and lie to myself that I was normal.

 

'Fuck normal, it feels too good to give in'

'I Worship Steph, she is a goddess, I am merely her slave'

 

I stroke myself hearing that last inner thought repeating to myself and bringing my self to climax just as the primal love making couple across the hall. After my climax I fall backwards onto my soft bed and stare at the ceiling. Tossing a used tissue into my waste can I felt so good.

 

“Fuck yes...” I whisper to myself

 

'I really needed that'

 

I pulled the covers up over my naked body as I felt the waves of heat vibrate through my body. The virus was acting up again this time, This time around I had more time to take it in as I felt myself wanting to pass out again. Giving into the virus I let my eyes close and drift off to sleep.

 

Smack!

 

“What in the!?” I say nearly shouting

 

I look up to the ceiling to see my view interrupted by Steph's foot looming over my face. There was a small sheen of sweat upon her soles and legs that I could see in the light from the lights reflecting in the room. She seemed to glow again from her morning sex routine. I gazed at all the detail of her glorious sole, each wrinkle, each small callous, the tint of it in contrast from her tan glistening skin.

 

“Morning sleepy head, figured I would let you know I am leaving for work!” Steph informed as she lowered her foot to the floor.

 

“Ahh thanks for waking me up Steph, I didn't want to sleep in” I said with a slightly sarcastic tone.

 

“ Yeah, yeah, like you got anything to do since you finished doing chores early this week!” Steph shot back walking away from me with her back turned giving me full view of her sexy soles as she walked away.

 

“I've just been productive is all!” I replied to Steph as she walked away down the stairs

 

“Well be productive and change our bed sheets since all your going to do is game today anyway!” Steph shouted up from the first floor

 

“Got it!” I replied

 

'Damn, really making you her bitch boy isn't she caleb, not even gonna fight back?'

'You keep it down, no one asked your opinion'

 

My inner struggle was really starting to catch up with my own inner psyche. Like two worlds battling, one wanting to keep things semi normal with some cheeky fun, and the other to dive into full submission.

 

'Maybe Steph is training me'

'Normalize servicing her, worshiping her, making life easier for her... the long game'

'The thought is so hot, I mean by the time I am tiny she will have me as her own yes man'

 

I snapped out of my trance and pulled myself from bed. As I rose from my bed I noticed I had shrunken again, maybe another 6” or so this time? I couldn't quite tell but it wasn't as easy to reach the top of the door frame that my head used to be close to hitting.

 

'Your dream is coming true'

 

I made my way out of my room and passed over to Steph and Chase's room to start with today's chore of cleaning their bed sheets. I approached the bed noticing there were still somewhat sweaty looking imprints from their lovemaking this morning.

 

'God so hot, Steph was getting dicked down right here'

'I'm back bitch, lemme drive!'

 

I didn't fight my horny brain any longer, just gave in. I could see at the edge of the bed where chase probably had Steph pinned missionary style as he laid into her.

 

'How many weeks since these have been washed, I can really smell the scent of those two!'

'Even stains from love making, Oh Fuck'

 

The smell was really starting to hit my nose as I fell to my knees at the foot area of their bed. I leaned my face into the slightly damp bed sheet and mattress and inhaled sharply imagining my best friends balls pounding against Steph's ass while his dick worked in and out of her heavenly pussy. The smell had me horny all over again.

 

'You sick fuck, that's my boy!'

'Now go make your dreams come true'

 

I snapped out of my lust filled curiosity and started to pull the sheets from the bed and pillow cases. I made my way downstairs and placed them into the washer. How bitter sweet for me, but at least Steph would be happy. I mean she has to know that those sheets would still be fresh from their lovemaking, like the sweat stains were obvious. Maybe she liked the feeling of having me clean up after them, the superior couple.

 

I was still feeling super horny so I decided to go upstairs and crank another one out after the experience I just had. I made it to my bed room and sat the white flats up on my night stand and dove my face into the openings alternating between each one, inhaling the stale foot odor with each breath only filling my lungs with air tainted by Steph's foot smell. I reached my second climax of the day, luckily I caught my spunk in my tissue I had prepared as I fell backwards onto my bed.

 

Damn, two in one day? We are gonna be crawling around on those flats licking those toe prints clean in no time!'

 

I passed out again as the warm wave of heat overcame my body.

 

'Steph's gonna love this when she gets home'

 

I drifted off to sleep for the second time today.

Life continues - Evenening escapades by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

Back at it again, Thank you to everone who has read the story so far, i will try and knock out a few more chapters tonight. Feel free to leave a review! I love hearing from you guys!

 

Life Continues- Evening escapades

 

I awoke from my second slumber of the day to see it was still daylight through the only window in my room, that means I still have time to get things ready for Steph to come home. I leaned up out of bed feeling super groggy at this point from the effects of the virus. I stood up out of bed feeling slightly more energetic as I moved. Stretching as I looked towards my door I suddenly remembered I caused another shrinking spell.

 

'Gooooooood, This is what we want, All the smaller to be owned by goddess'

'Cool it man, we gotta ease into this, no super shrinking.... yet'

I made my way to the door frame noticing it was even taller now then before. If I have Shrunken 3 times I am thinking I have lost 18” already making me somewhere right under 5ft.

 

'6” increments of shrinking seems pretty fair, thanks virus!'

 

Feeling like a drug addict that can 'Control' his high I began making my way downstairs taking in the much larger seeming home.

 

'Man everything is so much bigger! Steph is gonna be like a foot taller then me!'

 

I made my way to switch the bed sheets over to the dryer.

 

I made my way to Stephs pink clothes basket to retrieve her evening clothes. I put her clothes in the usual spot along with her favorite slippers. After setting up everything early and prepping food for dinner I made my way to my trusty bean bag chair to hop on some games to relax until Godd- Steph got home

 

'Damn I gotta try and keep control over my horny brain'

'Just give in man you know you want it'

'Simmer down we have a K/D to keep intact'

'You know I will win in the end'

'Fuck off bud'

 

Snapping out of my trance as the xbox fired up I dove into gaming. Hours passed and my smaller body felt so great in the confines of my now larger chair. The controller even felt more fitting in my smaller hands now! I peeked at the clock and quickly rushed to make Steph and Chases bed before returning to the kitchen to heat up the already cooked food.

 

Steph entered the door with her usual sigh as she kicked off her work shoes and grabbed the clothes left out for her.

 

“Hey Caleb I am home!” Steph shouted as she made her way upstairs

 

“Awesome dinner is about ready!” I replied while pulling the food out of the oven

 

Steph returned to the kitchen and stopped dead in her tracks,

 

“Oh my god!” Steph almost shouted as I stood across from her prepping the table

 

“Yeahhhh, I may have shrunken a little more” I said sheepishly

 

“No kidding, I am like a foot taller then you now!” Steph said with a grin

 

“Keep up this rate and you will be running from my feet when I get home” Steph continued with a slight stomp from behind the table

 

“Well atleast I would have a nice view!” I replied with a chipper tone

 

“Damn right.” Steph said as she took a seat and begain chowing down

 

Wow she looks magnificent at this size!

 

'She could just hold you down and do whatever she wished at this size'

 

I took a seat and began eating too. We promptly finished dinner and headed to the living room for our normal routine. Steph sat upon her throne of a couch with her feet on the coffee table. Back in my bean bag chair feeling nice and small I put on my headset and dove into gaming. Stealing glances at Stephs perfect feet as we gamed was my guilty pleasure as we played round after round. Steph soon tired of gaming and wanted to watch some TV to turn off her brain for a little bit.

 

“Hey Caleb, My feet need some attention” Steph commanded while looking in my direction.

 

“You got it Steph!”

 

'Goddess, you meant to say'

'Shut up'

'Only a matter of time Caleb and you know it'

 

I slid my bean bag chair over to the corner of the couch so that Steph could outstretch her long tanned and toned legs in my lap placing her feet right on my crotch. This sent butterflies to my gut.

 

“Get to work” Steph said as I watched her perfect lips form the words I so wished to hear

 

“On it!” I replied excitedly

 

I began kneading into her tough soles taking in the sweetly sour soles of her perfect feet watching her slightly chipped white toenails glisten in the dim light of the living room. My focus was fully on her feet as I worked each callous with my thumbs studying each swirl and speck of dirt on her bare soles. Some sock lint was between her toes which I used my fingers to retrieve and rub off on my pants. Steph leaned back and stared at the ceiling letting out soft moans as I continued with due dilligence.

 

“You know Caleb” Steph said still staring at the ceiling

 

“ You are going to look really cute down by my toes when you are the same size as them” Steph continued now leaning her head forward to look me in the eyes.

 

“You know, I think you are right, they would be even more amazing life sized!” I replied with a twinkle in my eye

 

“Oh you know it boy, Tiny, Helpless at my big dirty feet mmmmm” Steph said with a grin while laying her head back again giving me a chance to take in the view of her long body and breasts as she breathed slowly

 

“I can't wait honestly” I replied

 

“Good, Dont forget who is going to be caring for you.” Steph exclaimed

 

“Yes Steph” I returned

 

I continued working on her after work feet kneading the other foot now with a sense of renewed stamina from the conversation. Each wrinkle feeling nicer then the last against my now smaller hands, her feet seemed a lot larger now, more powerful, with more of a dominating stench. My mind focused on the thought of worshiping these now heavier then ever feet at an even bigger size.

 

“Alright, I gotta head to bed Caleb, another long shift tommorrow, Now give my feet a kiss.” Steph commanded while looking at me with her beautiful face again.

 

I leaned in almost instantly and kissed the balls of both feet making sure to take a deep inhale under her toes with each kiss.

 

“Good boy, Night Caleb” Steph said while standing up looking perfect in all her glory standing over my smaller body in the bean bag chair.

 

“Goodnight Steph” I replied with a big smile while watching her turn away from me taking in the full view of her plump toned ass confined within a pair of yoga pants. Steph headed upstairs and I followed suit to catch some sleep. I laid on my bed once more for good this time and brought her well worn flats to my face to sleep with the smell of her stale shoes to put me to sleep.

 

Shortly after laying down I heard a knock at the door again, this time with not warning Steph opened the door before I could answer. Steph clicked on my light.

 

“Awww how cute! Sleeping right next to my old dirty flats, soon you can just sleep in them little guy.” Steph said with a big grin

 

“You are right, that would be the perfect bed!” I replied letting my freak flag fly

 

“Got that right small man, oh, I just wanted to bring you a present for cleaning those sheets, I know they were probably pretty ripe after this past month!” Steph said with a wink now standing over my smaller body.

 

Steph reached down and laid her work socks from tonight shift right on top of my face and chuckled at the sight as she turned to leave.

 

“Have fun Caleb” Steph said as she turned off my light and left the room shutting the door softly.

 

'Fuck, is she trying to make me jerk off again, she has to know that is what I use this stuff for'

'Nope, I am stronger then this, I will hold out. Atleast a little longer...'

'You can try slave, but you know you will succumb'

'Not yet'

 

I laid still, not removing the still slightly damn socks from my face, letting the stench of Stephs 8 hours of work sink into my senses. Not wanting to forget the moment I laid there until I passed out.

 

Further To Her Feet by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

WARNING MALE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER

If male content isnt for you skip the hot ending of this chapter after Chase returns home from work.

If you dont mind it check it out. Hitting all my kinks with this story so read what you like.


Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!

 

Futher To Her Feet

 

Awoken again to the sound my roomates mating ritual I could hear them, skin against skin, making love like each morning before. This time Steph was much more vocal with the “Oh Chase”, “Yes Chase fuck me harder”. I laid in my bed finding Stephs socks on the opposite side of my head from turning in my sleep. As I listened to the grunting of my roommates I was purely surrounded in the scent of Steph's dirty footwear. I was immensely turned on and really had to hold back the urge to rub one out right then and there.

 

'Fuck, hold out old boy, you can control this'

 

I repeated that lie to my self over and over as the grunting continued across the hall. A final slam and the sound of a loud grunt finished my roommates morning sex spree. I heard chase promptly leave for his morning shift at work while I laid in my bed. Closing my eyes a little I heard what sounded like footsteps stopping in front of my door followed by a quick knock.

 

“Morning short stuff” Steph said as she entered my room barefooted with a pair of white yoga pants on and a top exposing her well toned abdomen.

 

I noticed the sheen of sweat upon her tan skin ask the light from my window spread out across her perfect body.

 

“Good morning Steph, feeling satisfied?” I asked already knowing the answer as I saw the big smile on her face upon entering my room

 

“Hell yeah, nothing like morning sex!” Steph said happily

 

Steph walked to the edge of my mattress looking straight down at my face with her hands on her wide hips. My eyes shot to her crotch which looked to have a wet spot left over from the morning of sex.

 

'Damn, is that her juices? Or Chases cum? Or a mix of both'

'Fuck thats hot'

 

I continued staring up until my eyes met Stephs green eyes seeming to glow in the morning light.

 

“Enjoying the view boy toy?” Steph said still looking down at my diminutive frame laying amongst her discarded footwear.

 

“How could I not” I replied almost choking on the words due to arousal

 

“Good, I just wanted a kiss before I left for work” Steph stated as she raised her sweaty post sex foot above my face

 

I immediately leaned up and sunk my soft small lips into her tough foot flesh taking in all the smells from her morning sex. Her foot smelled a little different this morning, something extra in the mix but I couldnt tell.

 

“Hope you don't mind I warmed Chase up with my feet this morning little guy” Steph replied with her seemingly massive sole still on my face.

 

“HmmmpHhhh” was all I could mutter as she increased some more weight onto my small face

 

“Figured you wouldn't, Hope you enjoy your day Caleb” Steph said making a kissy face at me before removing her sweaty pungent foot from my face leaving me awestruck, Steph left the room and went about getting ready for work and left shortly after our encounter.

 

'Damn, at this rate I am fucked'

'How can I resist this level of torture, practically asking me to just shrink to nothing before Steph- The Goddess'

 

I snapped out of my trance to get up for the day. I stood up once more to notice it seemed as if I had shrunken again.

 

'Well I guess I will loose some height reguardless of jerking it or not'

 

I had made a mark on the door frame after making Chase and Steph's bed the night before. I needed this to keep track of anymore shrinkage since I really didn't do anymore research about the virus. Standing next to the mark it looked as if it was 3 inches or so above my head.

 

“3 More inches closer to my goal!” I said with a cheer almost like a body builder remarking about his/her new measurements

 

I made my way about the day completing my daily chores quickly so I could actually relax today. My new height was somewhere around 4' 6”. Chores were a little harder to accomplish at this size and Chase still hasn't seen me since I contracted the virus. I wonder if Steph has told him yet? Either way hopefully we can wait a while longer for the big reveal right? Any way I finished my chores and made my way to the bean bag chair to commence gaming.

 

The day passed quickly and I set everything up for Steph as per usual and continued gaming. The clock was nearing Stephs time to come home so I stopped gaming and put everything together for our dinner. Steph opened the front door and went about her routine of changing into her comfy clothes but not before shouting, “Hey short stuff I am home!”

 

“Welcome back amazon woman” I replied setting the table

 

Steph returned to the dinner table with her slippers on her tired feet. Steph didn't seem to notice my height change since it was only 3 inches this time around.

 

Steph looked up from her meal “Hey Caleb I forgot to tell you that Chase will he home early tonight for once. We will probably take the living room for tonight if you don't mind”

 

“No problem Steph! I know you guys need some alone time since he works all the friggin time, tell them to take the chains off our boy” I said laughing a little

 

“Forreal, its ridiculous but at least the money is good right now!” Steph replied

 

“I will just crash in my room for tonight and let you guys alone, also, does Chase know I have shrunken?” I asked somewhat nervous for the answer

 

“Yeah he knows, I told him that I probably gave it too you too so he said you could stay with us as long as you need” Steph informed with a wink and slight grin on her perfect face

 

“Wow, that's awesome! I am really thankful for that cause I don't know where I would go if it wasnt for you guys. Haven't really thought that far ahead.” I said giving Steph a concerned look.

 

“No doubt, they haven't figured out rights for the tiny's affected by the virus yet so I cant tell you how many people come into the restaurant will little people in all sorts of places.” Steph said with a grin

 

“I mean one girl straight up had a one inch tiny tucked into her Birkenstock's while she was drinking at the bar just going about her evening, I only noticed him cause he was tied to her toe with a white shirt on!” Steph laughed

 

“Damn, that would be quite the ride! Like a human toe ring!” I said feeling aroused

 

“Maybe we will have to give that a try” Steph said with a wink

 

“Can't knock it till you try it at least once right?” I replied feeling butterflies in my gut.

 

“Got that right little guy, speaking of which, why don't you show me your gratitude for being your new care taker and give these tired feet a kiss” Steph commanded as she slid her feet from the confines of her slippers

 

“Yes Steph” I quickly replied

 

I knelt beside the table awaiting her to stretch her feet out to me.

 

“No, on your knees, under the table, you go to my feet, they don't come to you” Steph said sternly looking down at my small form.

 

Without a word I made my way to her awaiting tan feet with chipped white polish. I knelt under the table which was very easy now and lowered my face to her unwashed post work feet and pressed my small lips onto the tops of her tanned toes. The smell immediately hit me in the face sending waves of pleasure throughout my body causing me to relax. Really giving into the thought of serving The Goddess.

 

'I am back bitch'

'Yeah, yeah, when aren't you here any more'

'You right, give in man, lets make Steph even more of the goddess we already know she is'

' We are getting there, cool it brain'

'Whatever, once a fool always a fool'

 

Those last words from within my own mind really reverberated with me as I continued to shower Stephs perfect athletic feet with well deserved kisses. Spotting more lint and what appeared to be toejam between her dirty feet had me more aroused then ever.

 

“Ok Caleb, you are excused now” Steph abruptly commanded

 

“Thank you Steph” I replied standing back up to my small stature looking her in the eye as she sat in her chair.

 

“Any time little man, well I will clean up, you enjoy your night little man, Think of these feet while you sleep” Steph said as she stood up and begain collecting dishes. She made sure to wiggle her toes when she said ' Think of these feet'

 

I was turned on immensely at this point.

 

“How can I not!” I replied like a cat that just got its mouse

 

“Got that right little man” Steph replied with a grin

 

I made my way towards the steps when the door opened and Chase entered the house in his work attire.

 

“Yo! Hey bro! Long time no see man, Damn you really have gotten small, Steph wasnt kidding” Chase said with a laugh

 

“Hey man! Good to see you too, feels like forever! Glad to hear you got the night off early. I left some food over in the kitchen for you again.” I replied trying to block out that I was just worshiping his girlfriends feet

 

“Awesome man, you are the best, I hate cooking my own food after cooking all day.” Chase said while putting his work bag down and taking off his hat.

 

“No worries man, least I could do with you guys looking after me!” I replied looking up at his relaxed face.

 

“Well Steph and I are going to spend some time together, I will catch you later bro!” Chase said while walking past me and giving me a 'low five' since I couldn't quite reach for a 'high five' anymore HA

 

I made my way upstairs to leave the couple to their own devices, which I am sure included sex. I entered my room and hopped in bed and finally pulled out my now larger phone and started scrolling through IG and other accounts seeing what the world was up to with all the tinies. As I scrolled I saw all sorts of posts from crushing little people to 1-4 inch people painting women's nails. There were some dudes who joined in too showing different things they were doing with tinies, I scrolled on. Some of my fave IG foot models were buying tinies on the black market to amass a small army of foot worshipers. I mean they had them chewing off dead skin, cleaning out from under their nails, taller tinies worked on painting nails, the whole works all in HD for me to see.

 

'Look at that man, that could be you, convincing Steph to buy some tinies to help make her famous'

'You could lead those tinies, look at them, they need someone like you with optimism and charisma!'

'You could be a priest at the temple of Stephs feet, The one and only Goddess'

 

My thoughts continued at the new ideas forming in my head. Something like that could work...all in due time. I scrolled my phone until I heard the sound of my roomates rustling about. Soon I heard their heavy footsteps coming up to their room, and then the sound of them retreating to their room.

 

'did I just hear that right? The door didn't shut?'

'Alright you simp, game time'

'No,No,No...'

'A peak won't hurt you pussy get real'

'I guess you are right, I mean I assume most nights they are missionary right? So Chases back will be to me atleast'

'Gooood, now lets go, don't wanna miss the show, way better then your shitty phone'

 

Going against my gut I figured what do I have to loose right? Steph has already postioned herself as my new care taker and making it well known that I will have to serve her. Why not catch a peak of whats to come if I end up staying in their room or something. I made my way to my door and awaited in the dark for the right moment to crack it open. The sound of the couple next door started to crank up causing enough noise to allow for me to make my stealthy move. I rotated the handle slowly and then slowly opened the door. The sound of the two making love changed to more of a sucking noise but I could still hear the two moaning in between loudly. As I cracked the door I noticed they left the lights on in their room.

 

'Keep going man, its all you, you got this'

 

I was nervous as hell as the light that hit my left eye slightly blinded me before I adjusted to the invading light. Immediately I saw Steph's glistening body draped over Chases muscular body. They were in the 69 position with Stephs face and Chases immense cock facing towards me. Steph's head bobbed up and down on his shaft as one hand steadied herself and the other helped stroking Chases shaft.

 

'Damn, no wonder she fucks him all the time, his cock is huge! Atleast 9”'

'Peek some more, not like Steph will care anyway nerd'

 

I listened to my inner self and opened the door enough to allow my full face to be exposed. Steph continued working Chases cock and my eyes followed her motions and the motions of his large sack slightly bouncing as she worked his to climax. Steph pulled her head up and looked forward her eyes meeting mine immediately.

 

Steph didn't flinch or miss a beat, she kept her eyes locked on mine and worked her free hand down to Chases heavy balls and began massaging them. Steph winked at me and mouthed the words 'Come closer' and I obeyed

 

Still massaging Chases sack Steph returned her mouth to the pillar and began sucking again, much more loudly this time. Her free hand motioned for me to continue coming across the hall on my hands and knees.

 

'Fuck this is hotter then ever, These two really own me'

 

I continued following the commands from Stephs hands until I was between Chases legs looking up from almost under his massive balls to Stephs perfect face as she continued servicing her lovers shaft. The smell of sex was all around me at this point as I could hear Chase working frivolously on her pussy. Steph continued slobbering on his large shaft sending waves of saliva down Chases shaft to his balls where is was gathering in a bubbling mess. Steph pulled her mouth off of the shaft with a 'POP' and then took her free hand and almost engulfed the entirety of my head and started to inch my face towards Chases massive sack now tensed up with arousal and covered in Stephs glorious saliva.

 

'All the way little man, shes got you now slave'

 

Stephs pressure increased on the back of my head as I slightly resisted getting closer to the hot wet balls of my best friend. I looked up at Stephs beautiful tanned face seeing her mouth the words 'Lick' showing her pearly whites as she did so. Steph took her other hand and continued to stroke his shaft as the other hand forced me closer to the hot sack now looking bigger then ever. I stuck out my tongue as I neared Chases balls and Steph followed suit to cover my smaller tongue presence so Chase wouldn't notice. Stephs larger tongue mingled with mine and I tasted the salty and smelly sack of my bestfriend. I no longer fought it and continued lapping up Stephs fresh saliva from the balls. Taking in every smell and taste as I became aroused being treated in such a manner. Steph held my head in place as she withdrew her mouth to return to the throbbing shaft. Steph continued to suck as I worked on Chases balls lapping up and more saliva as it glided down his shaft from her motions.

 

'Good slave, Service your masters, They are going to be your world soon anyway'

 

I noticed Chases massive sack start to tighen up as he neared his own climax, Steph continued above me on his shaft now working it faster with one free hand and releasing my head to rub is balls with the one that was on my head. I held fast and continued licking his now perspiring balls as my efforts were covered by her large hand. Soon Chase reached his climax and thrusted into Stephs mouth, I continued licking his heavy sack as it tensed up even more and began quivering as it shot what only I could imagine was rope after rope of hot sticky cum to mix within her mouth. Steph held her face still as I saw her eyes close and she took the hot load. Soon I saw a mixture of cum and saliva form around her pucker lips. Steph skillfully allowed some cum to dribble down Chases shaft towards my awaiting tongue at the base of his shaft. Steph opened her eyes and then winked at me as she removed her mouth with another 'POP' and slurped the rest of the load down.

 

'Time to shine servant'

 

I watched the cum and saliva mixture make its way down the shaft to where it puddled on top of Chases large, still tense balls. Steph lifted his balls to help retain my treat. I started to lower my tounge into the puddle and tasted the salty funky mixture quickly lapping it up making sure to clean the area. I heard chase mumble in the distance “Damn babe your tongue feels so good there”

I continued my efforts until Steph looked at me again with her green eyes and mouthed the words 'Good Boy'

 

Steph then pushed away my head from the massive deflating cock and lowering sack. I took this as my que to leave the two in their post coitus bliss. Chase started to try and sit up as I turned to leave which prompted Steph to sit up onto his face. “Im not done yet big boy” she commanded to her lover buying time for my escape.

 

I quickly returned to my room looking back at Steph as she sat uptop her mans face. Stephs body still glistening in the light she winked at me once more as she worked her self ontop of chase.

 

I closed the door quietly and returned to my bed with the taste of Chases cum and Stephs saliva on my tongue.

 

'Hottest experience of your life, you should listen to me more'

'Luck of the draw Mr.Hyde'

'Good one simp'

 

I Drifted off to sleep with the smell of Stephs footwear around me once again.

Devotion by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

Lets kick it on up gang, getting a little heavier here. Im off for the night. I plan to hopefully add another two chapters tomorrow so we will see how the day goes!


Thanks again for reading!

 

Devotion

 

This morning I awoke very groggy from the previous nights events. Assuming I lost another 3” minimum I stirred about in my bed stretching out to loosen my stiff body.

 

'Weird, no sound of sex this morning? They must have had their fill from lastnight'

'Hell yeah you know it simp, you helped with that one'

'Guess your right, thanks'

'Told you just give in, we will do great things together... as one'

'Simmer down, we will get there'

'L O S E R'

'Fuck off bud'

 

I came back to reality figuring the two had already left for work this morning. I turned my head to the well worn flats and sunk my face into them once more taking in all the stale odor.

 

'Game time simp'

'You win, lets go'

 

I gave into my inner voice and grabbed the flats emerging from my blanket cocoon of my now over-sized bed. I set the shoes on my night stand once more and put my face down into them taking in the scent feeling safe to rub one out. I grabbed my lotion and tissue and started fapping to the images of steph looming over me with her sweaty dirty feet as she berated me.

 

'Worship slave” steph would say

“You belong to me now”

“Dont stop now, this is your lifes purpose”

“I own you”

 

My mind continued to race through different images of steph in different dominating positions involving me. Suddenly I heard a noise

 

oh shit

 

My door opened and I heard someone enter, fearing to turn around incase it was Chase I stopped my hand on my cock. I felt a large presence behind me while on my knees still face down in the flats.

 

“I didn't say stop did I?” I heard Stephs sweet but commanding voice

 

Soon there was a hot feeling on the back of my head that felt as if it reached from my neck all the way to the top of my head. Then the smell reached me

 

Stephs foot was on the back of my head pushing me further into the smelly old flats.

I began fapping more diligently then before with renewed vigor. My cock swelled like never before at Stephs display of dominance.

 

'Heaven, your ascension has come'

 

I reached my climax from the mixed smell of Stephs feet and her old flats. Exploding into my tissue and soon after feeling the heat wave over my body start to take hold.

 

“You were such a good boy lastnight I figured I would reward you this morning little man” Steph said while removing her large foot from the back of my head

 

I fell backwards between Stephs feet still taking in the smell as I landed stark naked. Looking up towards the ceiling now blocked by Stephs immense form. She grinned down at me from ear to ear with her hands on her wide hips. Her blonde locks falling between her tan face showing me those pearly whites again almost like a predator.

 

“Glad you got yours little man” Steph said with a smile and kissing in my direction.

“Keep up the good work” Steph remarked turning to leave

 

I watched Steph leave and soon passed out still naked on my bedroom floor.

 

'Man she owns me now'

 

I awoke sometime later not knowing how long I had been passed out. I stood up shaking off the drowsiness and threw on some over-sized clothing to make myself somewhat presentable. I walked to my door frame to check my height once more. Not to much surprise my little incident cost me 9 more inches. I now stood somewhere around 3' 6” tall noticing the much higher mark above my head from the previous day. I noted a new mark on the frame and made my way down the now larger steps seeming to take much longer now.

 

'Almost half our height ol' boy, good work'

'Yeah yeah we are really killing it'

 

I made my way to the base of the stairs to catch Steph relaxing on the couch.

 

“I see you are awake little man” Steph said chuckling as she turned her head to revel in my new height.

 

“Wow! You must be like 3ft tall now!” Steph stated

 

“Close, more like 3' 6” I said as proudly as I could

 

“Keeping track I see, good work” Steph replied

 

“Doing my best while I still can” I said back making my way to the kitchen

 

Steph watched my small form making my way across the room taking longer now then ever before.

 

“Dont worry little guy! I got your breakfast right here” Steph stated holding an outstretched hand with a plate of scrambled eggs and a muffin

 

I stopped in my tracks behind my bean bag chair staring hungrily at the plate.

 

“Thank you Steph you are the best!” I said hungrily

 

I made my way past the bean bag chair beside the couch and started to reach for the plate in her outstretched hand. Steph withdrew the plate as I got closer catching me off guard

 

'Oh fuck, Here we go again Caleb, no rest for the wicked'

 

“Not so fast little man” Steph stated as she pulled her hand closer to her body

 

I watched Steph intently as she lowered the plate to her unwashed feet. Steph placed the plate full of food down at her awaiting feet and raised one dirty sole over the plate. I continued to watch like a horror movie you cant look away from. Steph lowered her dirty foot onto the food absolutely smashing everything under her un-yeilding tough sole. I dropped to my knees at the sight watching her now larger then life foot twist and turn upon my meal. Steph then raised her foot and rested it onto the couch outstretched towards me. I took in the view of her longer then before body glistening in all its tan glory. Steph then pointed elegantly with one hand down to her poised foot commanding my next move.

 

'Damn she is good, she was born to be a goddess'

 

“Breakfast is served tiny man” Steph said with a grin looking happy as ever.

 

I averted my gaze from Stephs green eyes to the sole of her foot not even a foot from my face. I took in all the detail of the smashed egg and muffin stuck to her sole scattered about like scraps of paper to tape. Each swirl on her tough sole, the swirls of her toe pads encrusted in muffin bits and egg. More egg made it between her long toes then I though seeing almost each crevice filled. The smell of egg, muffin and her unwashed feet entered my nostrils pushing my body into auto pilot.

 

'Nourishment from the feet of a goddess, she gives life, she takes life'

 

I drove my open mouth with tongue out to meet the sole of her foot. I worked feverishly making sure not one piece hit the floor as I licked, and swallowed . My tongue felt every detail of her rough sole littered with slight callouses in her most weight bearing parts of her foot. The dirty taste of her sweaty foot intermingled with the taste of the food which was so perfect to me.

 

'I could use more mornings like this, eating from her foot like a dog given its first meal in a week'

 

I worked diligently on her sole making my way between her toes really letting the sour taste between them sink into my taste buds. Not caring what I have become I let myself go and continued my 'breakfast' as Steph lounged back into her sofa enjoying the pleasure of my tongue on every surface of her sole. I finished my meal from her foot in no time fast.

 

“Good boy, look how clean you got my foot!” Steph said with a smile while pulling her sole closer to her face to inspect it.

 

“Thank you Steph” I mustered to say feeling highly aroused.

 

“You are welcome little man, Don't forget it” Steph replied with a wink while placing her feet onto the coffee table.

 

“Go ahead and finish the rest!” Steph commanded while pointing a finger down to the plate left on the floor my her slippers

 

I crawled to the plate that was under Stephs tanned legs looking more powerful then ever as they loomed over my small form. I put my face right into the plate and started eating the rest of my breakfast that was all smashed together at this point. My eyes kept darting to the dark confines of her well worn slipper. My eyes studied the darkness revealing her deep dirty impressions of her foot and the smell wafted in my direction. Steph started flipping through channels over head as I finished my meal. I grabbed the plate and made my way to the kitchen to deposit the dish into the sink. The sink seemed higher now then ever before. I returned to the living room to see Steph firing up her xbox.

 

“Lets game Caleb!” Steph said cheerfully

 

“Game on girl” I replied taking my seat on my bean bag chair

 

“How about you move closer?” Steph asked

 

“I can barely see you over there” Steph stated

 

“Sure!” I replied happy to be closer to the goddess

 

'Yes, now you are seeing it right ol' boy'

'Keep it down, there are games to be played'

 

I moved my bean bag chair closer to the edge of the coffee table to the side of her outstretched feet.

 

“Hold on, lets do this” Steph stated rising from her seat upon the couch.

 

I watched intently as my new size put me closer to her legs and ass then ever before. I watched as her powerful tanned legs propel Steph to heights I could only recall through imagination. I watched as Steph made moving the massive (To me) coffee table out of the way turning her body so I could stare almost straight at her massive ass encased in her white yoga pants. Her muscles flexed as she gave a single shove to move the piece of living room décor. Steph turned back to me showing the side profile of her glorious ass .

 

“Here! Now you can slide your chair right in front of me!” Steph said with a playful smile almost making me melt

 

“Good thinking!” I replied with a smile and moved my bean bag chair.

 

I set my bean bag chair right in-front of her seating position. Once I sat down I heard Steph following suit. I put on my gaming headset which was a little big for the current size of my head.

 

“You look so cute down there with your headset on! Make some room little man!” Steph commanded

 

Before I could react each one of Steph's perfect feet came to rest beside my small form. Putting me between the two things I love the most. The smell of her feet wafted into my senses making me melt into my bean bag chair.

 

“Wow this is way more comfortable then that lousey coffee table always hurting me heels.”Steph said sighing a sigh of relief.

 

“No doubt, this chair is so comfy!” I stated as I loaded up our game of choice.

 

'Don' get too distracted now slave'

'Yeah, yeah we got this'

'I will show you WHO has WHO ol' boy'

'Not today... Maybe tonight...'

Steph and I began our gaming and I couldn't feel more at home right now.

Devotion - Into The Void by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

WARNING MORE MALE CONTENT


Lots of it in this chapter as caleb gives into his dark side


I should be able to get another chapter done tonight!


Stay tuned!

 

Devotion – Into the void

 

Some time has passed since brakfast and Steph and I were still gaming. Her feet on either side of me was still mesmerizing and I have to admit, making it hard for me to concentrate. Round after round we were doing really well and I managed to hold a solid K/D despite the controller seeming huge in my hands.

 

'Ready to accept your fate yet simp?'

'You keep dreaming'

'Who do you think controls your dreams simp, I make all of your fantasies come to life'

'I guess you have a point there'

'Don't forget it'

 

I regained my mental focus and continued gaming. Soon it was late and Steph and I tired of gaming. I took off my headset and began to stand from my chair between her feet.

 

“Great rounds Caleb! We were holding it down for our team” Steph said smiling as I turned to meet her green eyes gazing upon my small form.

 

“Thanks! You too girl!” I replied enjoying the praise

 

“Hey Chase is supposed to come home again early! We are going to get some more alone time in tonight, Hopefully you don't mind.” Steph informed looking me in the eyes still

 

“No problem! Have all the fun you want! I don't mind at all!” I replied

 

“Hehe we will, why don't you join us tonight? Not like you are getting any action anyway other then that hand of yours” Steph said studying my face with her green eyes

 

'Oh god, did she actually ask that? Like are the words I am hearing REAL?'

'Fuck yeah simpy boy, Sieze the moment, serve your masters!'

'I did say you MIGHT drive tonight...'

'Get on with it then, let me do the talking'

'No, no, hol-'

 

The brief silence of my inner battle didn't go unnoticed by Steph

 

Steph began to speak again “Tell you what, Since you seem conflicted and I am sure you feel weird about Chase knowing right now how about you just slide under our bed tonight and wait for us hehe”

 

“Alright, That sounds like fun to me, I am still nervous about Chase knowing my secret encounter.” I choked back in reply

 

“Good boy, that's what I like to hear” Steph said making a kissy face in my direction.

 

“Alright I know he will be home soon so I will take my place!” I said nervously still reviling at the whole situation.

 

I turned to make my way up to their room when I was interrupted

 

“Aren't you forgetting something?” Steph remarked

 

Knowing what she wanted I turned back to the large couch and looked to her athletic feet perched upon her slippers. I immediately knelt down and started showering her feet with kisses.

 

“Get between the toes” Steph commanded looking down at my small body.

 

“Yes” I mustered between kisses.

 

I began licking the accumulated dirt and sweat from between her large (to me) feet. Each stroke of my tongue yielded more taste from her divine toes. The smell from her unwashed feet from yesterday was absolutely intoxicating as I continued my worship. Stephs nails were now in need of a paint job as I noticed her nail polish was more chipped then ever. I was practically drunk off of the smell of Stephs feet at this point making me not want to stop. Once I made it to Steps other foot and finished cleaning up some left over sock lint. Soon Steph lifted that foot under my chin to point my face to meet her green piercing eyes.

 

“Now that's a good tiny man, Time for you to go get ready for the show!” Steph commanded

 

“Oh and take my slippers with you, I might need them later” Steph added pointed to the discarded footwear under her feet.

 

“Got it!” I replied while retrieving the slippers from under her heavy feet still sitting upon them.

 

I ran like a kid on Christmas day up to their room. Their room looking so large to me now at my reduced size. I made my way to their bed positioned in the center of the room and noticed the sheets hung low enough past the frame to cover my hiding spot. I lifted the sheet and crawled under with slippers still in hand.

 

'I am telling you ol' boy, I need to take over from here, your fragile mind might not handle what happens next'

'Ugh, fine Mr.Hyde don't make me regret it'

'Oh you won't, I am your true desire after all'

'Noted'

 

I got comfortable under the bed and took position waiting for my masters to arrive. Man my heart was racing at this point. I haven't fully given in yet and I knew this was bound to be a wild ride.

 

''Quit thinking so much simp, you are pulling from my brain power'

 

'I can't even think to myself? Get fucked'

 

'Careful, don't forget who is running the show tonight, I would hate for Chase to find out about the 'Little' perv under the bed'

 

'Fine, As you wish'

 

I laid in silence now calming my mind, letting my darker side take over.

 

Time passed by slowly as I heard Chase return home and greet Steph. I could only imagine that they were lounging right now talking about their day. I raised the slippers to my nose to refresh my senses and took in all the stale foot odor I could from the toe section awaiting my masters. Enough time had passes to where I heard the heavy footfalls of my roomates once more making their way up the steps.

 

'Game time'

 

I watched from a small inch gap under the bed sheet to see two sets of bare feet enter the room. I couldn't miss Stephs high arches and tanned feet as they entered the once silent room. I was now on my stomach with my nose still in the slippers imagining that I was smelling Stephs feet directly. A loud groaning of the bed was heard from above as Chases heavy body fell onto the bed facing Steph. Stephs perfect tanned feet were facing me now and I watched intently as her feet flexed to bring her knees to the floor.

 

'Shit, shes gonna blow him'

 

I inched towards the opening of the sheets rolling back over to my back keeping the slippers close to my head. I made sure to rustle the draped sheet now rippled from Chases ass high above. Steph knew I was ready. I heard Steph begin working her mouth on Chases cock. Soon her hand reached under the sheets to my chin to pull me forward. Without warning I realized she had gripped my throat and roughly dragged my small form forward underneath her and Chase. Slightly Chocking from the sudden grip and dragging force of her large tanned hand I held my composure. Soon my eyes adjusted to the light within the room. Now giving me a clear view of the events unfolding overhead.

 

Steph was on her knees giving me the perfect vantage point from the floor up her toned thighs, rippling athletic stomach past her perky C cup breasts to her gorgeous tanned face. I noticed Chases muscular legs entrapping us on either side as she focused on his engorged member. Chase's heavy large sack was bouncing again as she worked him to arousal. A sheen of sweat had started to form on Stephs goddess body as she worked. Steph had Chase's 9” of length in her large mouth working to please her man making sure to lock eyes with mine as she was able too. Stephs hand soon followed her bobbing motions on his now bigger then ever shaft as it reached full mast.

 

Steph continued working the shaft and then used her other free hand to grip onto Chase's massive balls kneading them with skillful intent. My eyes watched Steph taking in every detail. Soon Steph's saliva was making it past her lips and sending waves down Chase's glistening member. The saliva started to coat Chases balls as she continued sucking and massaging in unison. Saliva made its way to the underside of Chases sack, Steph removed her hand to allow it to gather into a sticky glob. Chase's balls bounced with Stephs strokes now beginning to really tense up. I studied the saliva intently, awaiting its drop down to my awaiting mouth. More and more saliva gather from her sloppy fellatio creating an even bigger glob just waiting to drop on my small face below.

 

DRIP

 

Stephs quickened pace caused the glob to finally let go from the balls it was holding fast too. The whole scene was overwhelming, Stephs beautiful tanned body above me dominating the sky along with Chase's massive dick and sack. I quickly opened my mouth awaiting the drip to reach me as everything seemed in slow motion. The glob of saliva left a stringy wake as it detached from his sack and landed partially in my mouth and some onto my upper lip and nose. Turned on now more then ever I swallowed the treat quickly and opened my mouth again still reveling in the taste of saliva and Chase's post work sweat.

 

'Thats right, Keep it up simp'

 

I continued watching the two giants above me. Soon I saw Stephs hand reach under Chases balls and begin massaging his taint area. The grand finale was upon is. I noticed that stephs slippers had come with me still lying on each side of my head. I took in the stale foot odor as I continued to watch the preformance above arousing me to no end. Soon Stephs efforts paid off and I watched Chases massive tighten skin on his balls start to flex and quiver. Steph slowly pulled her mouth a from the pillar as she continued to stroke him. With a 'POP' she removed her mouth from the cock and looked directly down at my face under her lovers sex. Chase grunted loud as ever and his legs tensed up around Steph and I as he thrusted upward into her grip. Ropes and ropes of hot sticky white cum launched into the sky making Steph smile as she watched me intently. The ropes of cum soon returned to the floor landing all around me and thoroughly covering my small face in his spunk. I was elated, the goddess had blessed me with a gift from her lover. I watched the view from the floor and strings of cum were making their way down stephs hands leaving trails of cum suspended in the air from its own stickiness. Chase's member started to deflate in stephs large tanned hand as she blew me a kiss and mouthed the words 'Eat Up'

 

I swallowed the cum that had made it into my mouth promptly and tasted its salty flavor and savored it. Steph took her hand from Chases taint and grabbed the top of my head and slid my light body back under the bed. Her slippers soon followed and I took notice looking at them seeing they had caught some cum as well. I was immensely turned on after the whole ordeal and still letting my dark side in control I worked my tongue across the insoles of her slipper as the cum soaked into the soles. My tongue worked the fuzzy dirty insoles taking in all the tastes from Stephs perfect feet being sure not to waste a drop. After my cleaning spree I began to drift to sleep as I heard both giants above move fully into the bed. The bed creaked and groaned as they both situated to catch some post sex sleep. The smell of sex and Chases cum mixed with the smell from Stephs slippers helped put me to sleep as I laid on the floor with waves of pleasure still reverberating through my body.

 

'Doesn't it feel good to serve'

'Im not gonna argue'

'You know I am right simp, your place is here, under your masters'

'Whatever...'

 

What Is Life by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

Back at it again tonight! I will try and get another chapter out tonight.

If anyone wants to connect with me feel free to shoot me an email Hanssmith7670@yahoo.com

Been thinking about attending a footnight party once the pandemic is over. If anyone has experience with them let me know!


As always feel free to drop a review!

 

What Is Life

This morning I awoke to the sound of my roommates getting out of bed and going about their normal morning routine minus sex. I laid under the dark underbelly of their bed still thinking of the events of last night. I lifted the bed sheet some to take a peek at Steph's tanned feet as she got ready for work. I watched her perfect feet flex and arch as she was grabbing her clothes from the nearby dresser. Man I could just watch her feet all day. Her now dusty looking soles contrasting with her tanned skin, so perfect. I wished to taste them all over again. Chase soon was out the door for work leaving me a time to escape from under the bed.

 

I lifted the bed sheet and began to slide out from my confines.

 

“Good morning sleepy head!” Steph said with a chuckle looking down at me on the floor

 

“I didn't even notice you were still here Steph!” I replied noticing her standing by her dresser

 

“I bet you didn't little guy. You still have my slippers or what?” Steph asked with a grin

 

“Of course! And.... Don't worry I got them all clean.” I said sheepishly

 

“Now that's a good little boy!” Steph said as she made her way over to me still lying on the floor face up.

Steph stood over me again in all her glory, Looking larger then ever. Like a bronzed statue of a goddess that one would bow to in a church or something. I Continued to look her legs to notice she hasnt put a shirt on yet, I had the perfect view of the under side of her perky breasts.

 

'All this time spent looking up at Steph and you won't flinch when you are tiny!'

'I mean you have a point, it has happened so much... its almost normal.'

'Like its where you belong'

'Check mate'

 

Coming back to reality Steph used her long toes to position the slippers by my head to slip them onto her feet. I watched as her breasts swayed and bounced ever so slightly as she shifted her weight from leg to leg.

 

“Hope you enjoyed the show last night little guy” Steph said with a wink turning to head to grab a shirt.

 

“It was amazing” I choked out

 

“That is what I like to hear, well I am off to work! Enjoy your day Caleb!” Steph informed making her way to the door.

 

Steph stopped in her tracks at the top of the stairs as I stood up from my position on the floor. Peeking back into the room she said, “I see you lost some more height, Soon I could take you to work with me!”

 

“That would spice up my day! Not sure how you would do it safely though.” I replied sounding concerned

 

“I have some ideas” Steph responded with a wink

 

After her wink Steph was down the stairs and out the door. Left alone again and feeling relieved to have some time to regain my mental composure. Last night really racked my brain, giving in fully was dangerous. Part of me wanted to stay composed and 'normal', but another part wanted to me a microbe just living on Steph's world of a body. These two worlds were set to collide and I knew it.

 

'Thinking again ol' boy, you shouldn't waste your time'

'I do what I want'

'Ooooo big boy claims, don't forget who's 3 feet tall now'

'Shit'

 

My inner voice just reminded me I hadn't checked my height for a hot minute. I walked across the hall to my room and stood next to my various markings on the door frame. I made my new mark and measured, 3' 3”, now I was really about half my original height. I made my way back downstairs to enjoy some more alone time. Being around Steph all the time was wearing on my mental stability. I wanted to just worship her every minute of every day, but I also wanted to maintain our friendship. This was a loosing battle though as we all know who will win in the end.

 

'Now you see the whole picture.'

'Not now, you had your time'

 

I returned to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Thinking back to yesterday when Steph fed me from her foot. Now feeling arousal in my loins again I had to stay focused. I continued into the fridge to grab myself something quick for breakfast. Next I slid back into my beanbag chair in the living room to start gaming for the day. Man this chair was comfy as hell! I didn't want to leave it! I put my headset on and dove into a match enjoying the feel of the large xbox controller in my hands.

 

Hours past and I was leading our team and felt like a little champion. Soon I took a quick peak at the game menu to see that it was soon going to be time for Steph to return home. I logged out of the lobby I was in and began setting the stage for my godd- Steph.

 

'Just give it up already, Everyone already knows you wanna say it outloud'

'Every one? You mean Me, Myself, And I.'

'Sure, go with that'

 

As I made my way to the door I saw Steph switched out her work shoes for another pair and she had left the slippers there. I moved her slippers like a good little slave and set them by her comfy clothes I had put on the table by the door.

 

'Good work Ol' Boy'

'Just a little slip'

 

I turned my attention back to Steph's most worn pair of footwear and looked at them as if they were the Holy Grail. If only I could just jump into them and just have my way with them! No remorse just pleasure. For now I had to settle with their current size compared to me. Which was a lot bigger now I might add. As I knelt down the smell now danced into my nose just making me giddy as hell. The smell, Strong, Pungent, Invading every single millimeter of my senses. I lowered my nose into the opening of the black vans and inhaled as strong as my small nose could manage. I could almost fit from nose to chin into the opening of her work shoes which made me think of just accelerating the whole process right then and there.

 

'Lets go simp come on'

'Not... yet..'

 

I took one last smell of the delightfully stale vinegary mixed with corn chip smell. That was a new smell I hadn't experienced from her feet yet. I stood and returned to my beanbag chair now that the stage was set. I tossed on my large headset and commenced gaming once more. Soon I heard the door open and turned back to greet Steph.

 

“Welcome home!” I said happily

 

“Thanks Caleb! I am so ready to game tonight!” Steph replied with a sigh

 

“Bad shift at work?” I asked

 

“Hell yeah, I might want to take back my statement about how great immunity is, too many people out now!” Steph said with a laugh while removing her backup pair of work shoes

 

“No doubt about that! Before I lost my job and the pandemic just hit there were barely any cars on the road, it was great honestly!” I informed

 

“Hell yeah, now every Tom, Dick, And Harry is out now.” Steph replied while grabbing her comfy clothes and slippers.

 

“No doubt! Go get changed I need my #1 teammate!” I said with a grin

 

“On it little man!” Steph shot back while bounding up the stairs.

 

I continued gaming regaining my focus now trying to do my best. I had to enjoy this while I can still manage using the controller at my size. I soon heard Steph returning to the living room since her footfalls made more of an impact to my smaller stature. I was focusing on the TV when I saw Steph in her white yoga pants and a shirt that exposed her tone tan belly. Before I could react Steph side stepped infront of me while I was leaned back in my chair. Steph fully blocked the TV from my view now and all I could do was look up at her body in awe as she stood over me. My bean bag chair offered me a lower vantage point especially now being only 3ft and come change.

 

I looked up to Stephs tan face looking down at me with a smile “Hey! You are blocking the view!”

 

“Oh am I little man, I just forgot how big I look compared to you now!” Steph said grinning ear to ear.

 

“Yeah, You arent kidding.” I said meekly

 

“Hey I wanna try out your chair! It looks so comfy!” Steph said while turning to reveal her plump round ass in all its glory against the skin tight yoga pants.

 

Before I could react Steph began to bend her knees causing her ass to come towards me at an alarming speed. I quickly moved my controller to one hand and held it away from her incoming ass.

 

'Oh shit'

 

Steph dropped her perfect ass right into my small lap overlapping my hips entirely with each cheek. My body folded to her weight causing my head to press directly into her back. The warmth of Stephs body transferred through her tight clothing to my body making me feel warm and cozy. Thanks to my bean bag chair her immense weight just made me feel like I was getting a full body hug and didn't seem to hurt my much smaller body. Soon the smell of her unwashed scent mixed with her perfume sent wave after wave of tainted strawberry into my nose. I liked it, Her natural scent was intoxicating to me and I wanted more.

 

“No wonder you love this chair soooooo much!” Steph said with a giggle.

 

“Right, its great! But I don't think I will last long like this” I replied sounding out of breath.

 

“I think you are right from the sound of it! Give me a kiss and I will share” Steph commanded.

 

I gave Stephs back a big ol' kiss... well as big as my small lips could manage.

 

“No, Kiss here” Steph immediately said after my kiss

 

Steph propelled her large body somewhat forward leaning over to place her large round ass infront of my face. Not wanting to disspoint I leaned my head forward now feeling freed from my ass prison.

 

Kiss – Kiss

 

I kissed each one of Stephs ass cheeks taking in her after work scent as I did. Her ass smelled much less of strawberry then her upper body.

 

“Now thats a good boy!” Steph giggled

 

“Thank you” I managed to reply feeling aroused by her new form of dominance.

 

“I wanna game on your chair tonight, slide down to the floor. Unless you wanna be under my ass all night...” Steph commanded

 

“Ha you got it girl” I responded thinking about being under her ass still

 

I slid down to the floor infront of the bean bag chair as Steph grabbed her controller and headset from behind me out of sight. Standing over my small form on the floor I watched her long toned legs flex through her yoga pants as she put on the headset and began to sit down right over top of me landing her ass right behind me. My head was right at Stephs womanhood, I could feel its warmth on the back of my head turning me on. Steph outstretched each one of her long legs on either side of me sliding slowly giving me a beautiful view as she did. I ran my eyes down each shapely leg to her equally shapely tanned feet. Stephs toes gleamed in the light from what little white nail polish was left on them. The sight turning me on even more then her ass at this point. Here I was sitting between the legs of a goddess and she fired up her xbox to join my lobby. Man am I a lucky guy. Stephs womanhood was emitting a faint scent that was wafting around my head that my nose immediately took notice of.

 

'Heaven is right here simp'

'You right'

 

I finally turned my eyes back to my TV and noticed I was kicked from my game for inactivity. This didn't matter much to me as we could now join a team together much easier.

 

“Comfortable little man?” Steph asked inquisitively

 

“Hell yeah!” I replied not hiding the excitement in my voice.

 

“Good! Lets go” Steph said with a stern tone.

 

Not wanting this arrangedment to end we gamed the rest of the night like this. I was completely aroused but feeling so comfortable between her large legs that I almost gamed better then before. The hours went on and we dominated the charts on our team together. Tonight Steph was leading every match with me in close second. We were quite the formidable duo. We both tired of gaming and Steph announced that she was going to pack it in for the night.

 

“Hey little man I am beat, I am going to head to bed.” Steph informed.

 

“Sounds good to me” I replied but not wanting our time together to end.

 

“How about a kiss before I head off” Steph commanded.

 

Giddy with excitement I leaned forward and crawled on all fours to her awaiting perfect feet. I quickly made it to her upturned soles and began kissing her salty post work feet. Taking in all the smells as I did so now noticing the corn chip smell mixed with vinegar I had smelled in her old pair of work shoes. I was immensely aroused again. I noticed Stephs smiling face far away from her outstretched soles. I soon worked my tongue across her toes feeling the slight callouses building more prominently on her feet now from longer hours at work. Each one tasting better then the last, her feet now dry from being out of her work shoes made each tough area of her soles more textured. I tasted the saltiness on my small tongue as I dragged it across the ball of her foot to her heel which was slightly cracking from lack of moisturizer. I studied every feature of her amazing feet with my small eyes as my tongue worked. I made it to her other foot now returning to her toes to lick between each crevice quickly lapping up any left over sock lint left behind. The taste now more intense then ever I was in my glory.

 

“Good boy, You need to give these toes a paint job this week” Steph said with a glint in her green eyes

 

“Of course! I cant wait!” I replied not hiding my excitement again.

 

“Now thats what I like to hear!” Steph said while withdrawing her perfect soles from my small face.

 

Wanting more I accepted the goddess needed to get her rest. Steph stood up to her full glory infront of my small form still on my hands and knees. I watched intently as Steph turned on the ball of her one foot and gave me another glance at her perfect ass as she began to walk away letting me take in all the small movement across her perfectly toned legs. I watched her ass sway and jiggle slightly as she made her way to the stairs. I stood up finally and made my way to my room next sliding into bed next to her old white flats and now stiff work socks. I laid my head next to the footwear of my divine ruler and drifted off to sleep.

'Sleep tight ol' boy'

'You too asshole'

'Better watch name calling like that simp'

'Yeah, Yeah I am trembling'

'Keep it up'

 

The smell of Stephs flats overflowed into my nostrils as I passed out completely now.

Who Is Life by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

Switching gears a little bit! Hopefully you all enjoy!


Last chapter for tonight.


I might be able to get one chapter done tomommorw so stay tuned!


 


Feel free to drop a sweet hot fresh review!

 

Who Is Life

This morning I was woken up by the familiar sound of my roommates going at it like animals again. Their sounds reverberating throughout the top floor of the house. I laid in my bed with my eyes open staring at the ceiling as I listened to the symphony of sex. Man I just wanna watch at this point to get my own rocks off. I sat up in bed and grabbed my phone to check out the status of the world while my roommates continued.

 

I started scrolling through IG and checked out the different foot models enjoying tinies worshiping them in all different way. One woman had multiple tinies between her ass cheeks tucked into her thong, she soon took one long elegant manicured finger and pulled the thong tighter causing all the tinies visible to get sucked straight between her large cheeks as she giggled in the background. Oh how I wished to be one of those tinies but that being Stephs massive toned ass. I continued to scroll and found some more close up images of tinies at the feet of various women showing every detail of their perfect feet. Those details, I needed them, longed for them, the unique toe prints of each woman, any slight callouses, all the texture only a macro shot can provide. The tinies would be climbing on the womans upturned sole with her heel looking like a mountain in the distance.

 

'Steph's feet would look so amazing from that vantage point'

 

I swapped over to twitter (More specifically Size Twitter) and started checking out what was popping over there. Hash tags upon hashtags were popping up across my phones screen. My eyes scanned and read the now larger text on my phone making it feel almost like a small tablet. “#Sizetwitter #Tinies #Pandemic2020 #Slavearmy” were hashtag's that were trending. My mind kind of boggled at the last Hashtag, how could something so direct be a tag trending for the whole of Twitter?

 

I tapped my small finger onto the Hashtag and checked out what the fuss was all about. I Quickly found out that the entire tag was dedicated to demeaning tinies and advocating against giving tinies rights.

 

'Damn this thread is pretty hot'

 

Multiple images appeared with different women from all over the world standing over tinies, stuffing them in shoes, underwear and more. I continued to scroll image after image until one caught my eye. A woman took a picture with her phone standing, looking down at a small group of 1” to maybe sub one inch tinies. I could see her long body stretching down to the ground with her two perfect feet adorned with toe rings and gladiator style sandals. This wasn't an edit, or a collage or a 3D render, This was an actual woman somewhere in the world towering over actual people cowering for their lives at her City block sized feet. I sympathized with the tinies, knowing if I was out on my own right now I could easily be one of them. I read the caption of the the post and it read

'

“Look at that, more for my collection, Looks like my slaves will have some help tonight!”

 

One part of me was not 100% surprised at a post like this, but taking everyone afflicted 's rights? It just seemed wrong. Staring at the picture some more it made me realize that I need to appreciate what I have. I could be the throwaway flavor of the night toy for some random woman... or man if I wasn't careful. I mean when you are 1” tall I guess all you can ask for is a quick death right?

 

My internet exploration took a few min pause as I heard my roommates reach their climax.

 

'Damn that took a hot minute this morning'

 

I listened to the moaning across the hall as I continued to scroll. Soon I found a string of videos of different women asking soon to be tinies to basically mail themselves to them so that said woman could care for them. Seemed innocent enough so I continued down the rabbit hole and began looking for at the pages and it turned out that most of these women were using the tinies to create Giantess content and it seemed that most tinies would not survive in their care. It was a clever ruse though. If you had nothing left in life why not mail yourself to some beautiful woman, atleast dying by their hand would be more honorable then in the gutter.

 

Moving on I began to aimlessly scroll through endless media of tinies being used without remorse. I heard chase leave for work as he made his way downstairs. Unsure if Steph was home today from work today or not, I know she hasn't left yet. I slipped into a somewhat dark place as my heart was too big to take in all these poor tinies getting straight obliterated for a quick two second amusement from their captors. This made me realized, I don't want to be crushed... I want to survive and serve Steph as long as I possibly can.

 

Breaking my concentration on the screen I began to hear the door to my room open knowing it was my Godd- Steph at the door.

 

“Morning little man! Great to see you are up this morning!” Steph said with a big smile showing her pearly whites

 

“Hey Steph, Morning” I replied sounding depressed

 

“Whats wrong Caleb? You don't sound like your chipper self this morning.” She asked with a concerned tone.

 

“I think it is just the gravity of the situation is finally laying it's full weight on me now” I replied slowly looking at Steph still in the door way.

 

“I can understand that, It will be a huge change to be small enough to squish in one little step!” Steph said with a chuckle trying to make light of the situation.

 

“I mean, the full weight of my ass last night probably didn't help.” Steph continued putting one finger cutely on her pointy chin.

 

“Not helping Steph.” I shot back

 

“Easy there little man, Here why don't you come with me!” Steph said now walking towards me, her voice now sounding sweet.

 

My mind flashed back to how sweet the women on Twitter were acting to convince tinies to mail themselves to them... Was Steph like them? Putting on a sweet facade just to lure me in?

 

'She is the only person you can trust right now simp, If she decides to rid you of this world, That will be the only truth'

 

'Damn you are worse for my mental state then Twitter'

'You are lucky I haven't cranked it up yet simp'

 

I felt as if I was starting to loose it already, My mind working against me, How long can I keep this up? I am barely halfway through my shrinking and I already just want to become an object for Steph. Seeing all those tinies made me so sad though, surely they all don't think like I do. I am sure some had lives, families, property, Now they just had their demise at some random persons whim. How could I not feel bad for them in some aspect. This really tore at my sanity.

 

My thought was interrupted by Steph leaning down over me letting her breasts practically lay across my body.

 

“Steph! Whoa!” I squeaked

 

“You were day dreaming, I figured I would come carry you!” Steph said while she slid her hands and arms under me.

 

I looked up into Steph's practically glowing face with a light sheen of sweat upon it. Her heavy breasts still pressing into me now as she carried me like a small child. Her white top flexed with her cleavage giving me ample view of her bosom with no bra to be found. Steph's womanly scent wafted into my nostrils before she turned to carry me out of my bedroom door. I felt safe, Protected in her arms. She was powerful now, Powerful now enough to dominate me with one hand, but she still chooses to treat me as a friend. How can I ever pay back such kindness when I become a flea?

 

'Pray to her'

'As hot as that sounds, SHHHH'

 

Steph carried my small body down the stairs to the living room and sat me down on the couch.

 

“Wait right here Caleb” Steph said leaving me to go to the kitchen.

 

“Okay...” I replied sounding pitiful now noticing my voice sounded more faint now. Almost quieter in the rooms acoustics.

 

Steph soon returned with two bowls, one in each hand.

 

“Here you go! Your favorite! Mint chocolate chip ice cream!” Steph said gleefully

 

“Aww snap! You know just how to make me feel better!” I said with my eyes as big as saucers grabbing the bowl.

 

I took the large bowl in my hand as Steph joined me on the couch. My small legs didn't even reach the floor any more as I rested my back on the couch. I watched Steph's perfect ass cause the whole couch to flex with her weight now fully upon the cushion. I noticed she had on black yoga pants today and here tanned feet were bare as usual.

 

“So now that I got you out of your slump for a minute, Whats going on?” Steph asked eating her ice cream now turning to face me and tucking a leg under her as she did.

 

I turned to match Steph's gaze as she studied my face. I took another bite of the ice cream before I responded.

 

“I was just spending some time on my phone this morning when I saw all these tinies just getting obliterated everywhere all over the world. Just like they were nothing...” I explained trailing off at the last word.

 

“Wow, that would be very depressing to see.” Steph said giving me an opportunity to continue.

 

“It just kind of all hit me at once, I will be small like them at some point, Not worth anything any more except to be wiped out on without notice.” I explained

 

“I know I can't do anything to help those people but, I mean they were still people, just snuffed out for a short amusement.” I continued

 

“Look Caleb, I, Stephaine, Will not let any harm come to you as long as you are in my care!” Steph replied with her eyes getting slightly teary.

 

Steph set down her bowl of ice cream and placed a large tan hand on my shoulder and continued looking me dead in the eyes as she spoke.

 

“Look, This will be hard, transitioning to a small size. Despite all my teasing I still care for you and I don't want to see you as a stain on the bottom of my foot, ass or hand. You will be safe with me Caleb I promise you that.” Steph said with what I saw as sincerity

 

My small eyes continued to gaze into hers as I spoke again.

 

“I can't tell you how much that means to me Steph, I am sorry for putting this burden on you. I slip into depression here and there and it just really knocks the wind out of my sails you know.” I state watching her tanned face go from a sad look to a smile

 

“It's OK little guy, Everyone doesn't always have emotions of steel. It happens too more people then I am sure we will ever know.” Steph stated reassuring me

 

“I know we have fun and all, But I don't want things to change for us unless you want it to.” Steph continued now retracting her warm hand and grabbing her bowl again.

 

“Thanks Steph I really appreciate it. Truly I do. You just made today 100% better” I replied with a now relaxed feeling coming about myself I felt in control once more.

 

“No problem Caleb! Anytime!” Steph said smiling showing her white teeth

 

'There is an opportunity Ol'Boy, YOU decide when she treats you like the slave you are'

'Can't you let me have this moment in peace you raging twat'

'You will never be rid of me... short of a lobotomy, but we know they don't make anything small enough for this brain of yours'

 

'Fuck off you really are the worst'

'Isn't that just the horrible truth'

 

Regaining my sanity I noticed Steph was finished her ice cream and she set down the bowl on the coffee table still located to the side of the couch. This gave me a beautiful show of her ass and one of the soles of her feet as she leaned over. I tried to catch up with out getting a brain freeze so that we could spend some time together un-interruppted. I finished my bowl promptly and handed it to Steph so that she could deposit it onto the coffee table with hers. Steph provided another small show as she leaned over to deposit the bowl for me. Steph turned back to me and looked at me with a devilish grin.

 

“Know what little man, How about another treat!” Steph said with excitement

 

“Whatcha got in mind?” I asked as I watched her foot on the sofa under her leg flex.

 

“Somthing I think you will enjoy very much, Let's just say something to bring you out of this rut.” Steph said while shifting her body to bring her other foot up onto the couch.

 

“Well I am not going to turn down a gift from you.” I said studying her movements.

 

“Good boy.” Steph said as she scooted back to the armrest of the couch on her end.

 

I let my body go at this point, no sense in fighting this time. Just let Steph be your purpose, her commands are your directive. My mind slipping between the dark and light, but this time I was just riding the wave. Steph outstretched her long toned legs encased in black yoga pants to my side of the couch. Giving me a full display of her perfect soles as they came to either side of me. I could smell the unwashed scent of her feet as they inched towards me, Even with chipped polish they were still hot as hell to look at.

 

“Take off those pants Mini Mister” Steph commanded.

 

Without a word I started to pull down my makeshift pants which were basically some extra extra small pants Steph had laying around. I exposed my self stark nude to Steph for the first time by choice and not by accident. This accelerated my arousal instantly. Steph studied my small form at her feet and watched me intently as she leaned back and used her dirty feet to come along either side of my body. Her feet started at my sides and slid down my small 3ft body to my exposed crotch. Her long dexterous toes wiggled along my small thighs to which she then slid both feet forward until she reached my stiffening penis. I could feel the texture of her soles and toes instantly on my manhood. Each wrinkle sending waves of pleasure through my body as she worked her feet on my small package.

 

“Oh my god” I chocked

 

“That's right little man, Enjoy it, I know this is what you want” Steph said in such a sexy tone

 

Steph's now dry feet were starting to cause a bit of uncomfortable friction. I think she noticed the discomfort on my face as she soon leaned forward and pursed her lips to spit onto my crotch.

 

SPIT

 

I watched the large glob of saliva land directly onto my small cock and covering it and my balls almost entirely. Steph's perfect feet returned to their previous task of servicing me. I was on cloud nine as she worked my member between her toes. The smell of her large feet and saliva mixed so well in my nose I didn't want this to ever end. Steph soon worked me faster and faster, my dick now throbbing. I held back as much as I could. Steph soon took my member between the toes of her one foot as she moved the other large tanned mass to under my balls and started kneading into my taint region. This made my body wriggle in excitement, it reminded me of what she did to chase the other night. Soon the smell of her feet and the images, the textures, the feeling, sent powerful waves of excitement through my entire body. I could hold out no longer.

 

“FUCCKKKKKKK” I shouted as loud as my tiny lungs would allow.

 

My body practically spammed and jerked about as my small balls drained themselves all over her big foot. My small streaks of cum covering the side of her one tanned arch. The sight was quite mesmerizing, Steph leaned forward and pulled her foot to her face and licked from the beginning of her arch near the heel all the way to her big toe where her most prominent callous was. She cleaned my small load off in one lick. Steph sucked each one of her large toes right in front of me sending me into another fit of arousal despite my recent release.

 

“God, you are perfect Steph” I said while taking deep breaths

 

“Don't forget it little man, Your favorite caretaker.” Steph replied with a large smile still holding her foot.

 

Soon I felt the wave of heat I have gotten to know so well take over my body. My eyes were heavy as hell and I could no longer resist the urge to sleep. Steph's look changed from sexy to concerned as she watched me pass out. The last words I heard were-

 

“Caleb, Caleb, Are you ok? Wake up!”

Descent by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

Back at it again finally getting another chapter out. Had an emercency with my cat lastnight so unfortunatley did not get a chance to write! Hope you all enjoy!


Caleb is for a wild ride now :)


P.S. He is doing much better now

 

Descent

I awoke feeling very warm, but not too warm. Like being under a cozy blanket, the soft weight of it just making me feel like I don't want to move, just soak it in. I opened my eyes to see just where I am. I saw the ceiling was above me, as well as two large globes. Took note that it felt like what ever I was laying on was heaving up and down ever so slightly. My head was wedged between the globes, which I soon recognized to be Stephs white tank top!

 

'My head is right between here breasts, just nestled right in'

'Amazing'

 

I noticed the heaving was her smooth breaths from her sleeping. Slowly my small body would move in tune with her large torso below me. Her toned abdomen actually made a decent bed.

 

'I could get used to this'

 

Steph was in what seemed like a deep sleep after she delivered me sweet release. What a way to take a nap! I do not want this to end. I noticed she actually grabbed a blanket to lay on us. Snug as a bug. I continued laying there now with a huge smile on my small face. I thought back to the moment of my release. That meant I had lost another 6” making me somewhere around 2' 6” now. My pants still are missing is a detail I soon noticed, but I could care less. This could be a normal sleeping arrangement for all I care! I felt Steph take a large deep breath which caused my whole body to rise.

 

“Hmmmmphh, Good afternoon sleepy!” Steph said still waking from her slumber

 

“Glad to be awake finally” I replied still smiling from ear to ear

 

“I see I wore you out! You passed out so fast then started to shrink so I figured it was a good time to take a little cat nap.” Steph responded making the sound of her voice reverberate through my body

 

“Yes! I recently learned that orgasms cause me to shrink almost instantly... and pass out” I informed

 

“I can see that now, I didn't know that, hopefully you didn't mind little guy” Steph said slightly concerned.

 

“No issues here, As long as I am with you I feel at home” I responded noting that I just said something very close to something along the lines of 'I love you'

 

“Aww I am happy to hear that little man, Just where you belong” Steph said still sending waves through my body

 

Steph leaned her head down and placed a kiss on my small head between her ample bosom. I felt so warm inside, Safe too.

 

“Thank you Steph” I said while turning my head to kiss her one breast.

 

“Hehe I like that” She chuckled

 

“Me too” I said giddy as ever

 

Steph reached a large hand from under the cover of the gray blanket and ran it down my small form.

 

“You are soooo small now Caleb” She cooed

 

“I know, its kind of mesmerizing really” I responded

 

“Almost like a little toy man now” She replied

 

“You are right!” I said with a smile that I wasn't sure if she could see.

 

Stephs tanned hand soon retracted and grabbed an edge of the blanket to remove the large covering from our bodies. So much power I could only imagine now. One swift movement and the whole blanket revealing my naked lower body to the colder ambient temperature of the room.

 

“Let's get up cutie” Steph said with a slightly groggy tone.

 

Stephanie started to lean forward making my body move with hers with no effort. Her toned abdomen flexed under my small form feeling like a hardening bed. I noticed my feet were at her thighs now making me feel smaller then ever. Her athletic feet off in the distance looking like they needed some attention soon.

 

“Sounds good” I replied moving with her now as one.

 

Steph shifted her large body to seat us normally in the couch. This allowed me to take more of a seated position upon her lap. I placed my small hands onto her knees and propelled myself down onto the floor landing right at her magnificent feet.

 

“You mind handing me my pants?” I asked turning around to meet her green eyes staring at my large form.

 

“No problem little man” She replied grabbing my discarded clothing from the couch.

 

I grabbed the small garment from her tanned fingers just above my head.

 

“Thank you!” I replied putting them on now noticing they were loose now.

 

“You look soooooo much cuter now” Steph stated while placing her elbows onto her firm knees

 

“Thank you! You look even more amazing from this size Steph” I said with a smile.

 

“That is what I like to hear from my little patient” Steph replied with a chuckle.

 

I looked down to Stephs now larger feet making my look small as hell at this point.

 

“Hey Steph, How about I paint those nails for you?” I asked while returning my eyes to meet her gaze.

 

“Now that is just what I wanted to hear” Steph cooed

 

“One second!” Steph said propelling her body upwards now looking like a statue in a courtyard

 

I gazed at her magnificent body as her muscles flexed and moved with her steps as she stood and walked past me.

 

'Now that is a sight to behold'

'Closer to true goddess size'

 

I waited patiently for my goddess to return from grabbing her nail supplies. Soon Steph bounded down the stairs with a small travel bag in one of her large tan hands. Steph walked back to the couch and sat her pump ass down onto her previous position.

“Ok little man its all in here” Steph said

 

“Perfect lets get started.” I replied

 

Steph opened the bag and retrieved her nail polish remover and began to lift one foot to her knee to begin the removal process. I watched intently as she worked each nail with a cotton ball to removed the remaining chipped adhesive polymer. I could see her perfect nails at this angle as she worked them back to their natural look. Steph soon removed the chipping polish and let that foot fall back down to the floor awaiting my attention. Steph lifter her other shapely foot to begin on the next. Steph left the bag laying upon the couch just in reach of me. I left my spot by her foot and did my best to reach into the bag. I felt all the various nail care products within the bag to retrieve what I was looking for. I pulled an absolutely oversized bottle of deep green polish.

 

“This should look amazing” I said with bated breath

 

“I think so too little man” Steph replied smiling from above.

 

“I will get to work!” I replied giddy as ever.

 

I returned to her one tanned foot placed upon the floor. Setting down the large bottle of polish I fell to my knees to get closer to her perfect toes. I could smell her unwashed foot more prominently now taking in all the smells from our previous encounter. I reached both hands over to the awaiting bottle unscrewing the cap which took more effort then I would like to admit. I soon pulled the cap with brush attached to begin my art project. I took the cap in both my hands and dipped the brush back into the vat making sure to take off the excess with skill to prevent driping. I moved my small arms back over the top of her perfect large toe nail. Starting at the big toe I began applying the polish noticing the strong smell of the mixture now. Taking in the intermixing smells of her foot sweat and the polish I worked skillfully at my task.

 

I was much more efficient at painting nails now at my size. I worked on her solo foot trying to make my coat as uniform as possible. Steph's large nail going from natural to perfectly painted with each stroke of my brush. I felt like Bob Ross in a painting store at this point. All possibilities are on the table, so much real estate to work with from this size, I could almost paint a mural on these toes! Steph looked down from above still working at her task of removal.

 

“Look at you go little guy! No clean up needed now!” She stated with a chuckle.

 

“That is what I am aiming for! Paint once and done!” I said happy as ever clearly heard in my voice.

 

'Yes, service the goddess, No mistakes, Only perfection'

'Just like her'

 

I continued my work soon covering each perfect toe with a sharp clean coat of polish. Soon the polish settled and created an almost mirror smooth finish. I noticed my small face now reflecting off the surface of her big toe as I leaned over to refill my brush of paint. Steph finished her other foot and skillfully placed it on the floor next to its twin. I finished up her pinky toe on the right foot and moved my small vat over to the left foot and continued. The smell of rubbing alcohol pungent in my nose. A task that anyone of this size would normally consider demeaning had me feeling more important then ever. I was so happy to do something to help Steph that would show some form of appreciation for all her caring nature. Steph leaned over her knees letting her blonde hair spill around her face to inspect the one foot I have completed.

 

“Stellar work Caleb, You have a knack for this” Steph said grinning for ear to ear.

 

“I had some practice with my last girlfriend, This is much easier to do now honestly” I replied

 

“I can tell, Not a speck of paint out of place” Steph said still smiling showing her pearly whites now.

 

“My best work yet! Just for you!” I said with a giggle

 

“Keep up the good work and earn yourself another reward” Steph said as I looked up at her making a kissy face

 

I worked diligently to make sure each stroke was concentrated and focused. No mistakes now, a reward from Steph is the ultimate gift. Enamored with new prospects of more fun with Steph I quickly made it to her pinky toe and finished my last stroke.

 

“Amazingly done! I love the color! Really looks nice with my skin tone Caleb” Steph said

 

“Perfect, My taste hasn't diminished with my size!” I replied smiling

 

Steph leaned back from her looming position over me and rested into the back of the couch. I replaced the cap onto the polish bottle and stood up to replace it into the bag. With the polish now in the nail bag I walked back to her large feet resting on the ground. Steph lifted one foot in front of my small form. Her foot now was now almost as large as my whole torso extremely arousing me. I looked at the perfect view of her sole combined with her smiling face out of focus from my eyes staring intently at her sole. I studied the sole of her foot, each swirl of her skin, each callous looking ready to be nibbled on by my small mouth. I saw the outline of the weight bearing parts of her foot which had a film of dirt and dust upon it from working and walking around the house barefoot. I felt like her sole was a mesmerizing piece of artwork in a museum capturing me in a trance. The callous on the outside edge of her big toe looking like a hardened area that I could make new again with some help from my small hands and a file.

 

“Enjoying yourself little man?” Steph asked from above

 

“Oh, More then you know” I replied.

 

“What are you waiting for? Get to work!” Steph commanded now smiling showing her perfect teeth

 

I immediately moved towards her hovering sole at face height for me. I put my face right into the crevices right below where her toes met the ball of her foot. The smell hit my nose like a freight train with no brakes. So much more sensory input now, like you took the knob and cranked it until it broke off and caused an overload.

 

'Goddess I am yours, Soul and all'

 

I opened my mouth and worked my small tongue across each toe pad extracting every bit of dirt and dust that I could as it mixed with the salty taste of her foot. Perfection was right here and I was experiencing all my fantasies in the flesh. How overwhelming the entire experience was, Finally getting to worship her size 8 foot in all its over-sized glory. I worked across her toes now reaching my tongue between each toe making sure not to miss any minuscule piece of sock lint or toe jam. I took it all upon my tongue and swallowed taking in the flavor with no remorse. Her toe crevices smelled so powerful then the hardened sole of her foot. I worked until her toe gaps were clean and worked to the calloused edged of the ball of her foot. The tough foot flesh barely reacting to my small efforts. I tasted the dried callouses savoring the flavor just as I did between her toes. Small bits of dirt feeling like sand on my tongue fueled me further at my task. Stephs scent filled my entire head and made me want it never to end.

 

'One inch tall would make this even better'

'Lets shoot for micro simp'

'I am still not sure of that level of shrinkage'

'I don't care what you are sure of'

 

I looked between Steph's toes up to her green eyes watching me as I worked.

 

“Look at you go! Looks like you have two new girlfriends. My feet!” Steph said laughing

 

“That sounds perfect to me, Perfect first date!” I replied

 

“You move fast little man” She said with a wink

 

“I mean, they are runway models to me so I can't resist myself!” I said between licks

 

“I can see what you mean, My big ol' feet are pretty” She cooed

 

Steph pushed her large foot into me now causing me to fall to my buttocks. I looked up at her looming foot like it was the Hindenburg about to land on me. Steph shifted her body forward on the couch and brought her perfect sole down onto my awaiting body. Soon her other foot joined the effort and began rubbing my body all over smelling of sweat and nail polish. Steph brought her dry foot that I had not cleaned yet down onto my face putting her long toes on either side of my face. Her big toe on one side and her second toe on the other. The smell of polish and hot vinegar entered my nostrils as she smiled. Her other foot slid up my legs to my crotch area. Soon she pressed her foot harder into my face making me arch slightly. Steph dug her foot into my crotch exciting my member through my pants. Her toes wiggled perfectly on my member. I stuck out my tongue not missing a beat and began cleaning the crevice between. At this point my senses were on blast taking in the view of her perfect face encased in blonde hair, Smiling as he placed an elbow on her knee and hand on her pointed chin.

 

“Just how I like you, Overwhelmed at my feet” Steph cooed as she continued

 

'well here goes 12” in one day'

 

My mental note cut short as my body gave into my primal desires and convulsed once more to an orgasm only rivaled through ecstasy pills. My mind went into full overdrive with her dominance over me. She barely had to try anymore to make me reach climax. Her dominating feet making me feel smaller then ever as they drove me to a place of passion.

 

“Good boy! I see you liked your reward” Steph said still peering down from upon her perch.

 

“Oh, My, God, I can-” I chocked

 

“Shhhh... No words now, only us in this moment.” Steph asserted

 

I tried to maintain my consciousness despite knowing the inevitable. I was going to pass out and shrink again. My tired body went limp as Steph let more weight of her heavy feet upon me. Filling my body with warmth from both her soles combined I started to drift off. Warm waves throughout my body now more noticeable despite her warm soles upon me.

 

'I am owned'

 

The Descent - The Omnipotent by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

Finally had some time to continue, Things are just heating up gang

 

Decent – The Omnipotent

 

'Wakey, Wakey, Slave'

 

These words echoed in my head, making my brain misfire as I heard them in Stephs voice, not the ever-present Hyde.

 

'Shite, She is in my head now? Oh lord there isnt room for a third in this duo of feuding!'

 

I opened my eyes to try and break the sound of Stephs voice in my head. My lids separated allowing the bright light to invade my pupils. The light was eclipsed by some large object that was blurred yet noticeable.

 

Wait...

 

I wasn't hearing Steph in my head, she was actually talking to me!

 

'Not getting rid of me that easily simp. Besides we make a great pair!'

 

'Fuck off'

 

Steph was trying to wake me up since my last moments with her put me into a shrinking spell. I now focused on her large tan face emitting a caring warm smile. Oh I could wake up like this everyday of the week! Steph was positioned directly over my body in all fours. She was resting above me on her knees and elbows making me very close to her face right now. The warmth of her body washed over me as I took in the beautiful sight.

 

“I am awake now, ughhh I feel fuzzy, disoriented” I said to steph rubbing my face with one hand.

 

“Welcome to the world of the living... Giants!” Steph said with a laugh

 

“Har Har, Very funny Steph, Your handiwork left me at like 2ft tall now, Its getting hard to keep up with the shrinking!” I replied with an informative tone

 

“Yeah, I did put you through your paces little man, I just had to see you shrink again. Especially since I am the one who caused it!” Steph said giddy as hell

 

“Hope you enjoyed the show! Two orgasms in that short of time really fucked with my head” I said now grabbing my head on either side closing my eyes.

 

I don't know if it was the shrinking, The orgasms, or the smell from her nail polish that had my head aching like after drinking all night.

 

'Man I could go for some booze though'

 

'You SHOULD, Drink up Ol' Boy'

'Anything you encourage can't spell anything good for me'

 

'Listen simp, Just get all liquored up and see how much fun we have!'

 

'I don't know about all of that'

 

'Just one night, you wont regret it.'

 

I came back to reality noticing that Steph was still looming over me. Intently studying my small form. I felt intimidated at this point, totally in her control. Nothing I could do now but accept it. I knew this day would come but actually experiencing the moment in person really brought the reality to it. Almost stole the thunder of my deepest desires come to life.

 

“Soooooo, Guess what little man!” Steph said with excitement

 

“Uhhh, Tacos?” I said with a chuckle relieving my headache for a slight moment.

 

“Close, But this is better! It's a surprise I have for you” Steph replied

 

“Ok, Now you have me excited” I said now relaxing more under her warm body

 

“You will have to wait and see tonight though, I am going out to visit Chase for a little!” Steph informed with a large smile displaying the largest white teeth I have seen in my life.

 

“Ok, I can't wait!” I exclaimed

 

“Good, you will love it” Steph replied now shifting her weight to her legs so sit up

 

I saw Stephs glorious tanned thighs that flexed as she continued to rise higher and higher over my minuscule form. Her abs flexed under her white form fitting shirt. I watched in awe as she now seemed like a titan compared to me. A figure of supreme power able to overpower me with barely a fight. Steph stood completely over me now with her large feet on either side of me.

 

“How about a kiss before I leave little man!” Steph asked

 

“Like you had to ask!” I replied with lust.

 

Steph shifted her weight to one foot as she lifted its twin over top of my small face. I watched the massive foot in all its athletic glory soared above me to reveal her dirty sole. Bits of dirt and dust stuck to her sole like flies on sticky tape. The view was quite mesmerizing, the slight flex of her foot as she raised it had me squirming in anticipation. Her sole began to magnify in size as she lowered it closer to my face. I pushed my head forward to meet her movement. My lips pursed as they met her tough sole, my nose worked in tune with my kisses to allow her smell to take over my senses. I was overwhelmed, I had had some feet in my days but this was all so much more. My thoughts cleared as I continued working on her sole to make sure not a spot was unkissed under her toes.

 

Steph giggled high above me. “Good boy, time for me to go!”

 

“Ok! I will catch up with you later!” I replied watching Steph withdrawal her foot to turn to leave.

 

Steph quickly exited the living room and ran upstairs to get ready. She was moving so swiftly for someone so large now. Even her moving had me feeling extra small now. I looked around the room still laying on my back. I noticed how far away the ceiling seemed now at my new size. I listened to Steph shuffling around upstairs which seemed to cause more vibration on the floor as she took each step. Maybe I am just more sensitive now. I stood up now noticing the couch looked like a large immovable object compared to me.

 

'Man I can't even re-arrange the furniture anymore. That used to be an effortless task'

 

'Know your place now Ol'Boy'

 

I made my way to the kitchen with my small eyes immediately spotting a tequila bottle perched upon the counter. Thinking back to my conversation with myself, I got a small feeling of butterflies in my gut. The look in my eyes turned to determination as I made my way to the growing counter. As I was about to reach the kitchen counter I heard Steph bounding down the stairs.

 

“What do you think little Caleb?” Steph asked from behind me

 

I turned to meet her as I felt her large presence behind me now. My eyes met with her thighs encased in tight fitting black leather pants. Her crotch now higher then my head slightly. I peered up the large expanse of her abdomen to see she was wearing a white crop top exposing her midriff with a black leather jacket open covering her shoulders and arms. She had on a gold necklace, Seeming taller then before I looked to her feet to see she was wearing a pair of revealing white heels with atleast a 4 inch heel. Her green painted toe nails shimmered in the light as I gazed upon them.

 

“You look absolutely amazing” I chocked

 

“Thank you little man! Hopefully it is not too much” Steph asked while moving her body into another cute pose.

 

“Not at all, Just right” I replied as I continued to scan her large body.

 

“Good, Thanks little man. I am off!” Steph said turning to leave me to my lonesome.

 

I listened to the heavy 'clack' of her large heels as she made her way to the door to leave. My eyes focused on her swaying hips and perfect looking round ass. She could nab more then one boy toy tonight if she aimed to. I watched Steph leave and lock the door behind her. I turned my body towards the bottle of tequila once more.

 

'Why the hell not!”

 

I reached for the bottle which to my luck was close to the edge of the counter. I grabbed it with both of my small hands. It seemed so impossibly large now, seemed like over a gallon instead of the one liter labeled on the bottle. Bringing the bottle to the ground I reached back up to grab a shot glass that I had noticed beside the tequila. The shot glass was like a full cup at this size, making me feel the full effect of my shrinking. I carefully lifted the bottle to pour some into the shot glass. I filled it to the brim and began to drink the clear liquid. The intense smell and burn of the tequila taking over my entire brain at this point. My sober state was already feeling the effects of the tequila. That tequila entered my throat Deepening the burn with in it. I took in the feeling and let it consume my body. I quickly finished the shot glass holding it with both hands now drinking it back . I return to the bottle to pour another shot. Quickly downing the second like the first I started to feel the full affects of the tequila now. I fell dabos company going quickly as I stood from the emptied shot glass. I started to slightly sway left and right , now feeling the full affects of inebriation quickly. I was in for a wild ride.

 

I felt my inner self taking her over as I turned my body to the living room. I eyed the door area with lustful intent. My eyes now gazed upon Steph's work shoes near the door. imagining her coming home from work adorned in her dirty work clothes. Slipping off the shoes to reveal those perfect sweaty feet. I walked towards the front door, My 2 foot tall body allowing me to only move at what seemed like a snails pace. I made it to the front door area And knelt beside the large shoes. I grabbed the large footwear in my small hands and brought the shoes closer to my awaiting nose. Inspecting the Dirty shoes I took in all of its details with my eyes. I did not notice that I was starting to sway left and right as the alcohol reached its peak in my system. I continued to look at the dirty insole of her work shoes feeling more aroused then ever as I peered into them. The dark imprint of her heavy heel in the section closest to my face with the dirty toe prints deep within the toe section. I was fully enamored with the smell dancing into my nose now more intense then before. I soon felt my drunken self take hold. Like a war within, only me losing this time.

 

'Not good'

 

Oh this is perfect'

 

I soon felt my sane self slipping into obscurity as my body felt like it was in auto pilot. I was watching first person as my drunken self stood still holding the used footware. The shoe feeling heavy in my hand as I made my way to the nearby stairs. Swaying left and right I moved upstairs quickly to witness my next acts. I took the ripe shoe into my room closing the door behind me. I stumbled to my bed to my dismay and took off all my small clothing. Taking my cock in hand I began to fap over the smell of the shoe before me. My eyes locked onto the winding imprint of her arch that really showed how high her arches were. I continued with fevered delight nearing climax. Even after all the sexual encounters of today I manged to cum quickly to the ground in dirt from her feet. All the smells of her shoe continued to assault my nose as I grunted in pure bliss.

 

'Got me again'

 

'Its just what you wanted is all'

 

The all too familiar feeling of shrinking heat waves blended with my current warm state from the alcohol. My body just stayed locked in position with the shoe still in my nose. It seemed as if the alcohols effects overrode the shrinking 'Passing out'. My body began to move once more, taking me back down the stairs. I replaced the footwear where they once rested, Now turning my body to my bean bag chair. I clambered up onto the chair noticing the shrinking taking effect now. My legs started to retract and shrink closer to me, I lifted my hands nothing them getting smaller as well. It was a strange feeling of my personal perspective still seemingly correct despite the growing of my chair. I reached for my now enormous controller which used to fit into one hand comfortably. Fitting my over sized headset on, I faced that I was no longer a normal person. I was a sub-human now, making me so very dependent on the one person in my life who can provide, Steph.

 

I booted up my xbox and started to attempt to game. The large controller caused me to have to really work for each movement of my hands. The hands meant to serve Steph. I gamed to pass the time really. My drunken stupor really making me a terrible player but I continued despite my preformance.

 

'Well I know you aren't good at video games!'

 

'Its just a time killer, Nothing actually physically rewarding, I am effectively fast forwarding time with a menial task.'

 

Soon the time had passed long enough that I figured Steph might return. I looked at the clock on my game menu revealing it was almost 11pm. I shut down my console and slide from my comfy spot to the floor.

 

'Get me back in the game. You need me'

 

'Okay, Okay your show tonight'

 

I made my way back to the kitchen seeing the now larger then life bottle still on the floor where I left it. I picked up the half empty bottle and poured with as much might as I could muster. Holding the bottle with intent I filled another shot. Drinking again this time without any hesitation of my goal, to get drunk. I downed the shot and then quickly another, now the inebriation taking hold much faster as I still had a buzz. I stood up and saw a stool in my close proximity. I slide the stool over until it was just where I needed to replace the bottle. Replacing the bottle and shot glass like a sly devil; I slid the stool to its original spot.

 

'Game time simp'

 

I turned back to the living room now noting that I had forgotten my clothes. I walked to the steps feeling the room start to spin as I approached. Each step felt like a huge shelf that I really had to work to make it up. Entering my room I grabbed the kid sized clothes Steph had gotten me a little while back. I had not thought I would need these so soon but alas here we are. I slipped into the comfortable clothing as I thought back to Steph's 'Surprise'. What could she be cooking up this time, maybe some after dancing foot worship? Some ass kissing? (literally). My body felt the warm waves of intoxication now putting me back into auto pilot. I watched intently as my body moved to make the easier decent of the stairs. Not being completely in control really made me feel more calm then anything. Each movement seeming like a foreign language to my senses. I soon was at the bottom of the stairs looking at the seemingly impossible room. I moved toward the kitchen and made my way to where the cleaner and rags were under the sink. Retrieving the large cleaning supplies I returned to Stephs used work shoes. Kneeling at them I started to wet the rag with the detergent and began cleaning the outside of them. The black vans covered in scrapes and blemished mixed with dirt started to shine once more on the rubber sole. I worked diligently to complete my task and made it to the second shoe. While rubbing another tough dirty spot on the sole if her shoe I hear someone approach the door.

 

'Steph!'

 

My body did not stray from my task and waited my discovery. Soon the door handle twisted about as steph worked the lock. I could hear her giggling outside as she entered the house. Stephs immense form entered the room turning to look at me kneeling with her shoe in hand.

 

“Hey Caleb! Wow thanks for getting those clean for me! They were getting really bad on the outisde! Steph informed with a wink

 

“My, pleasure” I responded slightly sluring my words.

 

“Sounds like I wasn't the only one cutting loose” She stated looking down on my small form.

 

“I had a little drinky poo” I said with a laugh

 

Steph just looked at me and smiled while standing with the door still open. This seemed slightly off to me making me wonder why she didn't shut it immediately like so many nights before. I heard the sound of seemingly smaller foot steps approaching from outside the door. Before I could react there was a smaller then Steph form appearing beside Stephs dominating form.

 

'Holy shit'

 

I focused on the small figure with my hands still holding onto the footwear.

 

'It cant be'

 

Steph looked down at the smaller form looking about half her height in heels.

 

It's another woman, but she must have the virus too!

 

“Well damn there goes my dramatic surprise reveal.” Steph said with an eye roll.

 

I Focused on the smaller woman peering at her face, the soft features, It was Rachel!

 

I knew Rachel from years back when we used to hangout all the time and tear up the town just as friends. I had always fantasized about hooking up with her but never wanted to ruin our friendship. She looked beautiful as ever, her olive skin and black hair always went well together. Rachel looked at me with her brown eye's that now grew to the size of small saucers.

 

“Looks like you have him well trained” Rachel said with a giggle.

 

This did not phase my drunken self as I kept the footwear in hand.

 

“Oh he loves my feet, always tending to them for me.” Steph said with a twist of her foot to show it off in her revealing heels.

 

“That is so awesome” Rachel replied as if I couldn't hear.

 

“Well here is your surprise little man! Rachel's boyfriend kicked her out after she shrunk and we work together so I figured why not take her in!” Steph informed

 

“That was kind of you Steph” I praised

 

“Isn't she the best!” Rachel exclaimed

 

“Oh she is” I replied with some more slurring

 

'See Ol'Boy its almost like I can tell when I need to be in control'

 

'Yeah, Yeah, Keep gloating'

 

Steph let Rachel enter the house and closed the door behind her. Rachel approached my small form still kneeling at Steph's shoes She was twice my height making me feel a little less small.

 

You have a knack for this” Rachel said inspecting the other shoe I had just finished.

 

“Thank you” I replied still feeling very drunk on alcohol and arousal. Rachel had on actual small clothes that looked like she most likely ordered them in preparation for her own shrinking. To actually have the clear thought to do that instead of worshiping some feet. Maybe I was giving up entirely, I never even thought of the little things like that, I just wore what Steph provided, hell she could make me a poncho out of her worn socks and I would gladly wear it. I saw Rachel was wearing some small version of blue Toms that she must have guessed might fit when she shrunk. She was wearing some ripped form fitting jeans with them accentuating her features and wide hips. Rachel had a pink top on that revealed her DD's seeming so large at my current position. I watched Rachel place her hands on her hips and slip one of the Toms from her foot. She revealed her olive skinned foot lifting it upward so that I could see the sweaty sole of her foot.

 

“Why don't you try these out?” Rachel asked

 

“Oh, I would love that” I replied with a slurry lustful tone

 

'Get ready simp, its on'

Thrice The Pleasure by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

Another chapter in the books! Prob wont be able to get alot done until things settle for me in Jan. I will continue to release chapters but i might just be a little slower at writing for now. Thank you for all the reviews and hope you guys enjoy!

Caleb sure is getting smallllll


Anyone got a shrink ray yet? That would sure make this year a whole lot better ;)

 

Thrice The Pleasure

 

Rachel's glorious foot hung about a foot from my kneeled position as I was still at Steph's huge work shoes. My mind was sent into a drunken overdrive as I watched the sole of her foot slightly flex as she maintained her balance. The smell of Steph's shoes still in my nose as I prepared to make my next move although I wasn't in control I knew what was to come. I quickly sat the shoe down into its original position. Rachel's shapely thighs gave quite the view as she awaited my service. My body moved to meet her foot at my head height. I no longer resisted my urged and let the drunken Hyde drive my flesh wagon of a body. Crawling on all fours I better positioned myself for worship.

 

“Oooo I see you have trained him well Steph! No further instruction!” Rachel observed

 

“You could say that, I mean he is always at my feet when they are dirty, So after us having a night out he should be in heaven!” Steph exclaimed

 

I ignored the conversation above me and brought my head right up to Rachel's sweaty sole. Reddened ever so slightly from the confines of her Toms. I knew I had to put in some good work so I could stay at her feet as long as possible. I grabbed her wide sole with both hands and dove my face into her soft sole. Rachel always had pretty soft feet and they were a size 9 if I recalled correctly, At least at normal size. Her feet were now larger then ever before to me and emitting a ripe smell of cheese and hot corn chips. She must have really been wearing these all night! My tongue laid across her salty heel as I made my way slowly up her expansive sole, Up her arch, and finally ending at the top of her big toe. I took note of the only callous on her sole which was located on her big toe right on the outer edge. The texture of the callous did not go unnoticed as I worked my way across each toe noting their softness in comparison. Her smell and taste was cranked to 10 in the hot crevices of her toes.

 

“Wow! He really does love feet! He is lapping at mine like they are his last salvation.” Rachel giggled looking at Steph

 

“He literally worships feet, Its so empowering really, Makes me feel like a goddess” Steph replied while removing her high heels.

 

A soft clack then thud could be heard between my licks causing some vibration in the floor as Steph discarded her footwear. I couldn't take my eyes from my task as I continued to clean Rachel's foot. Rachel peered down at me showing her teeth as her black hair cascaded around her face.

 

“No wonder you keep him around, I could get VERY used to this” Rachel said with a gleeful tone.

 

“Well that is good girl! Besides you will be rooming with our little foot man anyway!” Steph stated.

 

“Well I can't complain about that! We will have plenty of room at our size” Rachel replied with a wink in my direction

slight

I never deviated from my task as the two giants conversed with one another. I was now becoming aroused at the very thought of Rachel and I rooming together, It was like a dream come true really. Rachel retracted her foot almost causing me to fall over since my small hands were still holding on slowly kneading into her soles.

 

“Alright Caleb, lets get more comfortable, Lets watch some TV and grab some drinks!” Rachel stated as she placed her foot back into her empty Tom.

 

I took a second to notice before her foot entered the shoe that she had her nails painted black. The two women seemed to move in sync leaving me still on my knees in awe at what had just happened. All those years of longing, wanting to worship Rachel's feet all just came to a head at that very moment. I had to take a moment to process it all before I could really move my body. As the two goddesses made their way to the couch in the living room I stood and gained my bearings, Steph's feet here making large vibrations on the floor as she strode and Rachel's were still noticeable yet lighter. My body finally reacted and followed suit, My small legs now carrying me towards my purpose.

 

“Don't keep us waiting little man!” Steph said with a chuckle seating herself on the couch first.

 

“I am coming! These legs are so short now!” I informed almost shouting to make sure they could hear.

 

I walked past Steph's enormous discarded heels and could smell their intoxicating scent wafting off of them as I strolled by. The exposed toe area revealing her dirty toe prints in the insole that was visible. I made my way around the couch to meet the two. Rachel was using her arms to boost herself up onto the cushion of the couch which was now above my head, Further cementing my stature to all around. Rachel finally got into position next to the looming form of Steph that stretched up even further. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be in the presence of these two beautiful women, it really was a dream come true, One of my fantasies come to life. I was between two gods right now. Realizing it was almost impossible for me to get onto the couch on my own, My drunken body diverted route and began making it's way to Steph's feet planted on the floor further to my right. I kneeled at her feet making sure she knew that I did not forget who really owns me.

 

'That's it simp, She is your owner, Your goddess.'

 

'I... I can't argue that'

 

'Good'

 

“Oohhh there is my little man! Glad you didnt forget about me!” Steph said leaning further back into the sofa and exhaling.

 

“How could I, You are my caretaker afterall!” I replied now lowering my head to commence my act of servitude

 

I began licking and kissing the tops of both her feet. I was completely overwhelmed by the smell of her feet and the heat emitting from them. Her night out in the confines of those heels really worked her feet into a smelly state. I was in full Hyde override now, my body just giving into the pleasure. No more resistance only what the dark side of me desired.

 

“Wait one second little man.” Steph comannded.

 

“Yes Ma'am!” I responded sounding like a scolded dog whimpering.

 

“We still need drinks, And seeing as the two of you are too small to facilitate that I will grab them.” Steph stated as she rose from her seated position.

 

I watched her massive toes change color slightly as she forced her weight upon them to stand and make her way to the kitchen. I turned my attention to the soles of Rachel's Toms which were over my head as she sat on the couch with her legs extending over the edge as much as they could. My eye worked their way up to her brown eyes which were laser locked onto mine.

 

“Looks like you are missing my feet already” Rachel said with a smirk

 

“Maybe a little” I slurred back

 

“Whatcha' waiting for then Caleb” Rachel asked while using the toe of her left foot to remove the Tom that covered the right.

 

Rachel's Tom fell to the floor making a small thud as it landed. I was still on my knees just enamored at the sight of her sole exposed in all its glory to me again. I watched her right foot flex causing her sole to wrinkle all over as she worked her big toe to remove the remaining Tom. The last Tom hit the floor and I was blessed by the view of both of her soles in all their glory. I could hear Steph still gathering what she needed for drinks and figured I still had some time to worship Rachel's feet. I stood so that my face would be just about level with her dangling soles. The smell hit me as I inched my face closer. I was ready for her feet all over again. I dove my face into her soles, She brought her feet together so that my small face was fully engulfed in their glory. I worked my tongue taking in all the tastes as I continued to smell her foot odor. I felt the vibrations of Steph walking and figured she was soon to return to the living room. I felt her presence pass behind me, Her large legs making the slightest amount of wind pass over my body.

 

“Look at you, Got him right back at your feet again!” Steph said taking a seat once more.

 

“I must just have that effect on him” Rachel said with a shrug knowing damn well she was enticing me the whole time.

 

“Well save some of him for me girl!” Steph said with a chuckle.

 

I watched Steph take a few solo cups into her one hand a begin to pour two drinks for the two women. Steph mixed up a ready mix margarita with the tequila I had indulged in before. She made it look so effortless with her large hands making me remember struggling just to pour one shot. Steph handed Rachel her cup which looked comically large in her smaller hands.

 

“Don't worry little guy I didn't forget about you!” Steph exclaimed.

 

I watched Steph pull a shot glass from her side and begin to mix the deviant juice to further fuel my dark escapades. Steph handed the shot glass down to me in front of Rachel's feet pinching it between two fingers. I pulled my face from the large feet infront of me to take the shot glass from her tanned fingers. I grabbed it with both hands and immediately began chugging it down like I just came home from a desert expedition.

 

“Caleb has the right idea!” Rachel said watching me intently.

 

I drank the stinging sour liquid as fast as my small mouth would allow. I didn't want to waste anytime to regain my drunken stupor. I gulped the liquid down and sat the shot glass on the floor beside Rachel's discarded Toms that rested near me. I stood back up to greet Rachel's soles and commenced worshiping them once again. I darted my eyes to Steph ever so often trying to make sure I hadn't displeased her with my actions. Steph watched me intently at her friends feet as she took sips from her cup, Next she reached for the TV remote to put something on.

 

“Anything you wanna watch Rach?” Steph asked the smaller woman

 

“Anything is good with me, I am just enjoying the tongue bath right now!” Rachel giggled.

 

“I can work with that” Steph replied.

 

I soon heard some random TV show pop on in the background as I continued my service. Rachel's feet were absolutely intoxicating to me in their current state, so many smells to be had and the thoughts of her out enjoying herself at the bar before coming here really worked me up more. I thought of Stephs enormous feet next, making me want them even more at this point. Like Rachel's feet were just a warm up to the main event. I looked at Steph again and my eyes met with hers as I continued licking the warm soles.

 

“Come up here little man, I think its my turn now!” Steph commanded in a warm tone.

 

“Yes Steph” I replied almost sounding in a trance

 

“I'll help you!” Rachel exclaimed.

 

Rachel shifted her feet away from my feet and got up to her knees and reached down from upon her perch on the couch taking my hand into hers. Feeling her warm grip and them a stong pulling force I was soon lifted up to the topside of the couch. Rachel did not release her grip however, She continued to pull my small form against hers as she slid herself to the opposite arm rest of the couch. Sitting against the arm rest Rachel had me directly on her lap with her large DD's right at the back of my head making amazing pillows I must say.

 

“He is ready now” Rachel stated holding me tight around the waist letting her breasts push firmly against me now

 

“Mmm I like this view girl!' Steph said while starting to twist her immense body and swinging her legs in our direction,

 

'Can't even make this stuff up ol'boy, We are about to be a sandwhich for these goddesses'

 

'Y..you are right'

 

'Enjoy the show ol'Boy'

 

I watched as Steph was now sitting with her feet on the couch sliding their way right in the direction of us.

 

“If my feet smell too much just let me know Rach, I already know Caleb will love on them regardless.” Steph stated

 

“Got it girl, I am sure they will be fine” I heard Rachel say from above my head.

 

Steph now slid her feet faster towards us. I looked at Rachel's small looking feet stretched out in the distance as Steph's feet approached. Steph's feet causing ripples in the cushion surface as they arrived at their destination. Her soles began to turn up towards our awaiting forms and reveal their dirty dusty state putting all her callouses on display from my hungry eyes. She lifted her one foot to now make its way directly to me as Rachel's heart beat reminded me of her presence. Soon I was face to face with the area directly under Steph's toes making me feet butterflies in my stomach. My body was in full dark mode as I pushed my tongue into her tough sole now licking to take in every aspect of it. The liquor danced on my taste buds along with her dirty foot making quite the cocktail in my mouth.

 

“Mmmm That's it caleb, Work that tongue.” Steph cooed from the other side of the couch.

 

This furthered my efforts making sure her now immense sole was not neglected. I worked my tongue across every swirl and callous of her sole. Rachel began working her hands up and down my sides and Steph enjoyed her worship session. I soon felt my pants being tugged at as I lifted both hands to grasp the sides of Stephs tough sole. Paying no mind to Rachel I licked the dirty spots between Stephs toes which had picked up small amounts of dirt between them from her journey. My nose was completely overwhelmed and the sound of Stephs relaxed breathing really let me loose all inhibitions.

 

“Now we are talking” Rachel said as she found my cock stirring within my pants.

 

Rachel had now slid my pants down without much effort. Slightly worrying about loosing more height but with no will to be able to stop the unfolding events I just kept focused. The dirt from Steph's soles feeling gritty on my tongue as I labored. Rachel's soft hand grabbed my cock gently as the other worked its way to my balls. Her hands feeling so large compared to my manhood sent waves of pleasure throughout my spine. Rachel began working my shaft in tune with my licks as she had the perfect vantage point of my progress. I licked harder and harder at the tough sole infront of me working my way to the lower part of the ball of her foot. My cock sprung to attention so quickly and no longer feeling like I had cum so many times before. Rachel retracted her hand on my shaft for a moment.

 

SPIT

 

I heard the unmistakable sound of her spitting into her hand as it now returned to my awaiting shaft. Rachel now worked my hard cock with her large hand and now working my balls with more intent. I was not prepared for this at all, my senses fully overloaded at this point making holding out almost futile. The minutes like this seemed to drag on forever. Steph moved her unwashed foot closer to me and then without warning grabbed my head between her big and second toes jamming my face right into her holy crevice. She held my head firmly and let her heavy heel fall onto Rachel and I's legs. This drove me to the breaking point. I was totally controlled with no actual way to escape, No other way out then to deliver to the goddesses what they want. My climax.

 

Within seconds of this new position I began to convulse more violently then ever before. Rachel held me firm and continued to work my shaft with her wet hand, closer to the head now milking every drop from my over worked penis. It felt almost as it I was having a heart attack at this point. Steph released my head from her toe grip and I fell back into Rachel's DD's. My body was wrecked, I was so weak, my drunken state mixed with my exhaustion only led to one outcome; Passing out.

 

As my eyes grew heavy and I felt the shrinking take hold I heard Rachel speak.

 

“Wow Steph you weren't kidding, it really does make him shrink more, this is aweso-”

 

'No,No,No this cant be happening.... was this all planned?'

 

'Who cares, only pleasure matters now'

Start Of A New Life by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

BOOM! WHOOSH! *Dramatic entrance landing from the sky*

I am back! Life has gotten pretty eventful since we last saw eachother. I know I Have been gone for a hot minute but certainly not for good. My personal life has gotten quite interesting to say the least. Lets just say it is much better now! Now i know what your thinking, "Guess its another year till Ol' Dude pukes another chapter out."

NAH FAM I GOTCHU

Forreal tho i do gotchu, all of you, this community is great. I have even introduced my new love to it and she is very receptive. The future is bright so lets all bring it in for a big ol' hug!

Cool, now out of my personal space.

No place like my personal space...

Oh yeah where was I

Right, we fam gang and i love the feedback! currently i will be trying for a chapter a week and maybe more if i get the inspiration. And the inspiration has been flowing more with this newfound openess with my partner. Dont fret tho, i wont forget you guys!


On a side note i am anxiously awaiting the next in person size con! Hopefully it can be in 2022 somtime as i am wanting to attend. Seems like a great expirience to let our freak flags fly! hope some of you can join!

 

Chapter 15

“Start Of a New Life”

 

I woke to a dark room with only a small amount of light flooding in from the nearby window. My head was currently pounding from the drinking before I passed out. The room was familiar. I was most certainly in my room and laying on my bed as the ground was very soft and comfortable. I could hear light breathing in the background as I slowly sat up to let my eyes adjust to the darkness.

 

I must be in bed with Rachel.

 

Holding my head feeling like a lump after continuously drinking and giving into my deeper desires. I looked towards the breathing coming from not too far away and noticed I could now make out the silhouette of Rachel laying under the covers. I began to crawl towards Rachel's form under the covers. I certainly felt a little smaller now taking in the over-sized mattress. Sliding under the blanket that covered her I knew exactly where I wanted to be. I crawled again this time in complete darkness. I soon felt her body heat from her feet and used that to guide me. The smell of her feet helped too. I reached her feet and noticed they were standing straight up as she must have been laying on her back. I made myself comfortable at her heels and curled up at them to get some much needed rest.

 

“What have I gotten myself into this time, I am literally so small now...”

 

This is what we have wanted, Why wait any longer to reach our purpose?”

 

“I suppose you are right... maybe just less alcohol next time!”

 

Way to be lame as always”

 

Anticipating what tomorrow would hold I finally drifted off to sleep taking in the sweet smell of Rachel's feet.

Bright light shone into my eyes as I awoke the next morning. I realized I was no longer covered and felt the crisp air of the AC as I turned my head to look upwards. Rachel's large beautiful face was peering down at me from above revealing her white teeth as she gazed at me.

 

“Good morning sleepy head, I see you found a good place to sleep!” Rachel exclaimed

 

“Good morning to you too! Yes, it seemed to make for the best place to sleep” I replied

 

“Well I am glad to hear that! You are welcome to sleep at my feet anytime” Rachel said with a wink

 

The sound of our quiet morning conversation was interrupted by noises coming from across the hall. I could hear Steph and Chase commencing their morning routine.

 

“Did you hear that?” Rachel asked shifting her attention towards the door to our room.

 

“Yeah, I didn't have time to properly warn you about our roommates morning routine which usually consists of very loud sex” I informed while continuing to look at Rachel's body which was atleast 3 times the size of my own.

“You arent kidding, they are really going at it!” Rachel said continuing to look at the door

 

“Yeah, I am pretty sure Steph likes the idea of knowing people will hear them” I informed

 

“Ha, her work personality is the same as her home life!” Rachel replied with a chuckle

 

“Yeah, Steph is a pretty straight forward person!” I laughed

 

I took a moment while Rachel was distracted to take in my surroundings... which was just her large legs encompassing my vision ahead of me and the soles of her feet turned on their sides facing me making a wall of her soles on either side. Rachel's soles were displayed in all their glory for me to view, I could really get used to this view every day. The sound from across the hall began to increase with the occasional “Yes Chase” and “Fuck me harder” sprinkled in there. Rachel seemed mesmerized by the events unfolding across the hall. I returned my focus to Rachel's displayed soles.

 

“I might as well make myself useful” I thought to myself

 

More like, Time to SERVE”

 

“Yeah, Yeah...”

 

I crawled on all fours to Rachel's right foot and began to gently kiss her tough yet soft sole.

“Oooo, Now this is something I could get used to little man” Rachel cooed while taking her focus away from the door now.

 

“I wont complain if this is our morning routine, Shame for them to have all the fun. I replied between kisses.

 

“Oh now you have yourself a deal! Also, sorry about the shrinking... you are only like a foot tall now if I had to guess” Rachel informed continuing to look down at me

 

“No sorries needed, I have pretty much accepted my fate, it could be worse after all!” I replied in a chipper tone

 

“Really are the positive thinker are we!” Rachel stated

 

“Only way to be really, Cant deny I could be flattened out on the street somewhere.” I replied looking up at Rachel's brown eyes

 

“Very true, Now, Don't forget about my other foot!” Rachel commanded

 

“ON IT” I shouted in a cute manner

 

I crawled to Rachel's foot across the way, taking in the sight of her sole as I crossed the short distance. Her foot still huge to me but still smaller then the average persons. I drove my face into the area below her toes and took in the scent they were emitting as I worked my tongue with fever. Rachel leaned back in satisfaction as I licked her foot. The sound of Steph and Chase was coming to a climax as we could hear smacking and increased speed in their movements next door. Soon Steph let out a loud groan as what I could assume was the end of their morning coitus. The room fell quiet soon after and I continued to worship Rachel's sole. Sounds next door shifted to that of a couple getting ready. I could hear chases heavy foot falls as he took off for work, leaving Steph to enjoy her new toys.

 

My foot worship session was cut short at the noise of the door knob jingling. I did not stray from my task as I noticed Rachel sit up in the bed. The door opened and a sweat covered Steph entered the room adorned in her white yoga pants and strappy tank top revealing her tanned skin.

 

“Well look at you Rachel! Already making use of Caleb!” Steph said with a giddy tone

 

“He makes the perfect foot warmer; He wasted no time tending to my feet!” Rachel replied

 

“I am glad to see that, Caleb really has an affinity for feet.” Steph informed

 

I could hear Steph walking closer to our bed before stopping at the edge of the bed. I was facing away from her at this moment still nose deep in between Rachel's toes. I took the opportunity to turn around and face Steph after my last lick of the toe before me.

 

“Well good morning Caleb!” Steph said with a grin from above.

 

“Good morning to you too!” I replied with a smile and a wave.

 

Once I gained my bearings I could now see how immense Steph truly was now compared to my small frame. Looking straight ahead I could really only meet her shins as the mattress was so low on the floor. Even if I was to stand I still had the feeling that her knee caps would be the closest things I could almost be eye level with. I was now truly helpless without these gigantic women.

 

“Wow, you really did get smaller over night didn't you?” Steph remarked

 

“You got that one right, Rachel thinks I am about a foot tall!” I informed

 

“Well I would say she is right on that one, Why don't you come over here so we can measure you!” Steph asked with a grin

 

Without responding I stood to my full height almost immediately. I left my spot at Rachel's feet noticing how big they were still compared to me but nothing like the size of Steph's. I jumped down from the mattress which was about half my height at this point.... I really let myself go this time. The reality of the situation was still clouded by my horny side of my brain. So many possibilities at a smaller size that are so exciting yet so terrifying. Imagining how I could now almost fit inside one of Stephs shoes was overpowering the idea that I was completely out of control of my own life... my own well-being. I could be left to starve, or forgotten in a shoe and crushed or even left in a pair of panties as Steph went about her day. I pushed it out of my mind as I took a few small steps towards Step's dominating feet. I stood in front of Stephs massive form feeling smaller then ever now. My eyes immediately darted to her toes taking in the sight of her deep green colored nails contrasting against her tanned skin. I could see a slight sheen of sweat on the tops of her feet and her ankles as she stood over my form. I craned my head upwards and gazed over her various body parts until my eyes met hers. Steph was truly dominating now, I couldn't run If I wanted to.

 

“Wow, not going to lie this is pretty amazing” I said with a nervous tone

 

“I bet little man, Now you really are in my care” Steph said with a wink.

 

I watched as her muscles flexed in her toned legs as she turned her body to walk towards the door. I was frozen in sheer amazement as she quickly crossed the huge to me room. I had no idea how my perspective could impact my mental state.

 

Serve and you will have nothing to worry about”

“Well you make a good point there”

Now we are getting to the good stuff”

“I really hate that you are starting to have good points”

Like I said Ol'Boy, I know whats best...”

 

My inner thoughts were cut short by the sound of movement behind me as I could only assume was Rachel was standing. From the corner of my eye I could see a shadow cast over my back to the front of my body as Rachel literally stepped over top of my small form. I felt the heat of her legs as she carefully passed above. I looked up for my eyes only to see her massive breasts jiggling as she took another step. Her crotch then passed overhead in black yoga pants and she continued. Rachels ass was now in full view as she took her next step away from me with each step causing a ripple from her thighs to her ass. The sight was truly arousing to say the least.

 

“Come on slow poke!” Rachel said with a laugh continuing her journey to the door.

 

“Coming!” I quickly replied as I put my body in gear.

 

I walked at a fast pace to make it to the door frame to meet the two giant women. Steph was standing close to the door frame inspecting our previous measurements. Rachel was standing next to Steph slightly taller then her hips. Rachel was sure to take note of my 3' height that was now pretty much eye level with her. I approached the door frame after some effort and gazed upward to see the two massive women above me. I was really transfixed by this, Rachel's seemly huge form directly in front of me as Steph dominated the background.

 

“Time to measure Caleb!” Steph declared with a giggle.

 

“I am ready!” I replied

 

Steph grabbed the nearby measuring tape she had left in my room and knelt down behind Rachel and began to run the tape measure down to floor. I took my tiny foot and stepped down on the metal bit to hold it firm to the floor. I was facing towards Rachel with my back to the door frame putting me at Thigh level to Rachel. Rachel was facing towards me still looking at the door frame that seemed to stretch on forever. Steph first measured Rachel, She was still a little far from the measuring tape so she took a step towards me to get closer to the measuring point. At this size every fraction of an inch counted! Rachel stepping forward caused her thighs to now fill my entire vision. The warmth of her larger body feeling comforting to me as she eagerly awaited her measurement. Each of Rachel's feet were close to mine showing just how much bigger she really was.

 

“3 feet tall” Steph informed

 

“Not bad! Hopefully I can stay this size!” Rachel remarked

 

“Only time will tell girl!” Steph said with a smile

 

Steph now lowered her self further bringing the tape measure close to my head. Her large tanned fingers now looking bigger than I could fathom.

 

“Wow Caleb! One foot tall!” Steph stated

 

“Looks like I am really dwindling now” I replied trying to talk a little louder for Steph to hear.

 

“I would say so little man!” Steph replied

 

I took my foot off of the tape measure as steph made a mark for my new current height. Steph stood to her full height again making the pair of us the smallest in the room. Rachel looked down at me noticing now that I was very close to her body which basically trapped me against the door frame.

 

“Whoops! Sorry Caleb I didnt know that you were that close to me!” Rachel said with a grin

 

“No problem, its going to be pretty hard for either of you to notice me in certain situations I am sure.” I informed as I tried to keep the nervous look off my face.

 

“You are right about that little man, better stay close! Lets go get this day started shall we!” Steph stated as she turned to leave the room.

 

Rachel followed suit and turned to walk away giving me the glorious sight of her and Steph seeming to move in tandem with each step causing small vibrations that I could now take notice of.

 

“I better stay close” I thought to myself as I began walking.

 

Size Play by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

*Pov you are reading this story*

You feel a tap on your shoulder

"Oh hey there, didnt mean to startle you, But thanks for reading, We have come so far"

*You, Most likely staring in disbelief I am in your private space*

"Oh yeah, dont mind me, just dropping by to say i appreciate you! Hope you enjoy this tale as much as i do writing it!"

*I dissapear in a black fog like dracula*

 

 

Chapter 16

“Size Play”

 

Without any more pause I followed the two pairs of feet padding their way down the hallway to the second floor steps. My one foot tall stature made this take much more time then I expected. Now my travels will be limited around this house! Think of that, a damn stair case can now become an impassible obstacle. Something I could traverse before so easily could now become my greatest adversary! Oh how the mighty have fallen, my tall body was no more, here I am imprisoned in my fantasy in this small body, no choice but to live it to the fullest now!

 

Standing at the top of the stairs now I really saw the spectacle that they are to me. Expanding for what seemed only like descending roof tops, I had my work cut out for me. The sound of the women below me could be heard faintly in the distance as I calculated my future labors.

 

“Well here goes nothing”

 

To my benefit the stairs were carpet covered so it made for a sliding down motion to be comfortably achievable. I sat on the edge of the top stairs carpet and used my arms to slide down the first step.

 

PLOP!

 

I successfully landed on my feet with the carpet absorbing most of the shock!

“Perfect, now just a whole ass load more!”

I continued this same motion for the rest without fail. Reaching the bottom of the stairs I turned to look at my great decent! I felt a since of pride over come me as a mission accomplished, HA, Think I could be prideful of descending some ordinary stairs. Turning back into the cavern that is the living room I saw the girls in the kitchen.

 

“Well look who made it to the party!” Steph chuckle

“Yeah, those stairs were much more of an obstacle then I thought!” I replied

“Guess we will have to help our little man more now, Just getting around is proving more difficult for you” Steph stated

“That would be much appreciated” I thanked

While this conversation was occurring I was making my way across the living room to the kitchen. I took note that the girls were sitting at the table giving me full view of their exposed feet. Rachel's feet did not reach the floor but a quick glance over showed Stephs feet flat upon the floor. I now reached the kitchen and could no longer see the girls faces as I looked from the floor below only to see the underside of of table.

“Why don't you show us this appreciation so we can consider helping our dwindling roommate!” Steph said with a giggle while leaning past the table to meet my eyes.

 

Without further instruction I knew what she wanted, she wanted me to prostrate myself before my new owners, I no longer had a choice, I was property and it felt good to be owned. I crossed under the table to Stephs awaiting feet, her green toe nails reflecting light from the morning on them. I reached her enormous feet taking in the length and girth of each toe, the impossible size of them. Next was the smell permeating the air as her unwashed feet were now in reach of my olfactory senses. I knelt down infront of her toes making a wave of pleasure pass through my body, the thought of me so tiny at her feet was enough for me to pull pleasure from just this very encounter. I lowered myself to my hands and began kiss her toes, one after another I showed them the devotion they deserved. The sweat from the mornings activities now drying on her skin making the perfect blend of smell and heat. Leaning in I began kissing her magnificent toes. Each one emanated a noticeable amount of heat as I worked. I made my way across from pinky toe to pinky toe. I was now serving my purpose making sure my ruler's feet were worshiped.

 

“Thats my little man, Don't forget about Rachels feet now!” Steph giggled

 

Without reply I stood to my feet and turned to meet Rachel's feet. Due to her small size her feet did not reach to the floor from her seated position. I walked to her feet and met the top side of them as they were dangling. I was now eye level with her toes and began my worship. My lips met her toes taking in the slight smell of her unwashed feet. Feeling the horny hit my brain I kissed with renewed fever. Upon finishing kissing her toes I walked around her feet closer to her chair and focused on her soles. The soles of her feet displaying her shapely feet like a portrait of perfection. I began kissing and soon licking her slightly dirty sole. The taste of her feet drove me wild at this point, I couldn't fathom my current position. Her feet were so large compared to my small frame and still Steph was bigger yet. Licking her feet for a good five minutes I realized I was probably pushing my luck on the worship distribution.

 

“Now that is a good little man!” Rachel cooed from above.

 

“Ooo was he taking care of you well?” Steph questioned.

 

“Oh yes, I just got a full tongue bath on my soles, It was heavenly.” Rachel cooed again

“Sounds like our little man forgot about me” Steph pouted

I took that as my que to switch from Rachel's feet to Steph's. Walking towards her feet I saw the chair shift causing the floor to vibrate beneath me. Steph took a step away from the chair and I noticed her knees bending lowering her body towards the underside of the table. I was now met with Steph's large face. Not stopping my stride I continued towards her.

 

“There you are! Come here and lets continue this in the living room. I have some gaming to do.” Steph said with a commanding tone

 

“Sounds good to me!” I replied to the giantess before me

 

“Good, here let me help you.” Steph said while reaching her large hand towards me.

 

Steph's massive hand pretty much encompassed my whole abdomen as she gently lifted me off my feet. I was sure to wrap my arms around her fingers to help stabilize myself on this carnival ride. My stomach churned as I was whirled into the air while Steph stood tall. Steph held me about navel level as she crossed the expanse that was now the kitchen into the living room. This was much better now, traversing this much ground would take so long, I really need to take advantage of these free rides, especially if I get smaller...

Steph reached the couch quickly and lowered my small body to the coffee table in front of the couch. I was in heaven now looking up at the massive woman before me. Steph was looming above as she reached for the TV remote to get ready for her gaming sesh.

“I am certainly going to miss gaming!”

This is better then any game available Ol' Boy”

“I can second that, nothing like ACTUALLY having this view in front of you”

Now you get it, This is the best moments in your poor life”

“Ouchhh, that is a little harsh”

Just please your goddess's and you will be happier then ever”

 

My thoughts were cut short by the sight of Stephs legging encased legs flexed in front of me as she descended onto the couch. She took up the couch like a throne and lifted her legs up to prop her heels onto the coffee table top. Stephs massive soles were now displayed in front of me awaiting worship. Feeling giddy as ever I approached the massive soles that were close to being as tall as I am. I am currently still a few inches above her toes. I had a feeling my perspective would soon be lower into her sole soon enough. Taking in the view I could notice all the callouses and rough spots upon her soles from hours of working. I dropped to my knees before her soles. Next I heard the xbox fire up accompanied by the sound of her putting on her gaming headset. Looking past her right foot I met her gaze. Steph simply smiled and pointed towards her feet showing her tongue as she did so. I was now fueled to serve my goddess.

 

I could hear Rachel in the kitchen as I worked halfway through my task. My tongue dragging across her expansive sole cleaning dirt and sweat from her overworked soles. My brain was on overdrive as I worked to complete my task. I worked my tongue over the geography of her soles taking in all the different textures as I made progress on her left foot. New delight was found in hitting different tastes near where her toes met her sole. My olfactory senses adjusted to the smell of her feet now making the smell seem less present then before. I wondered if this smell would imprint on me, making her scent will seem less and less harsh as the days pass.

 

Rachel entered the room from the kitchen, I noticed she was carrying what looked like a plate of food.

 

“Hope you worked up an appetite!” Rachel giggled now looking down at me as I worked on Stephs feet.

 

“Oh I am starving by now, Thank you!” I replied thankfully

 

“Well here you go little man, enjoy!” Rachel replied with delight.

 

Rachel placed the plate on the coffee table and awaited my approach.

 

I left the warmth of Stephs feet to approach the plate provided for me. I looked at the lovely smelling small portion of eggs and a strip of bacon. I immediately dove into the plate loving every second of stuffing my face. I had almost forgotten I needed to eat still, guess I cant live on toe jam alone HA. In my peripheral vision I could make out the blurry image of Rachel taking a seat on the couch next to Stephs immense form. I was in heaven, Fed, cared for, and getting to indulge in my fetish, I really felt ontop of the world despite technically being at the bottom of it. I quickly finished my small but large to me portion of breakfast food and turned to face the goddesses before me.

 

Now your thoughts match reality”

“Well what else am I supposed to call them??”

Women, maybe, people? You low brow heathen”

“Doesn't seem suitable at my current position, I mean come on! Just look at them!”

Just making sure you are genuine there Ol' Boy”

“Ehhh, well played”

Regaining my focus I returned to Stephs feet to continue my pampering. Shortly after returning to my task Steph made an announcement to the room.

“I forgot I have to work today, I'm getting off at the same time as Chase today so we will be home late today.” Steph announced

 

“Ok girl! Hopefully its not too bad of a shift for you!” Rachel replied with a chipper tone

 

“Same here! Hopefully it will be a nice easy shift!” Steph replied

 

“Well atleast you get to work with Chase this shift” Rachel said

 

“This is true, certainly makes it a lot better!” Steph said with a smile looking at rachel

 

“Soon enough Caleb, I will be able to take you with me to work!” Steph cooed while moving her feet enough to see me below them on the coffee table.

 

Looking up her lengthy legs to her abdomen then lovely face I composed myself to respond.

 

“Now that would be fun, Would be nice to get out of the house for a bit!” I replied feeling half scared and half aroused at my own response.

 

“Now that's my little man! My personal little foot accessory!” Steph cheered

 

“Sounds great to me” I said putting on a genuine smile.

 

“Alright gang, I will see you all soon!” Steph stated standing up to leave the room.

 

The speed in which she could move still startled me as Steph withdrew her soles and proceeded to stand up in front of the coffee table. Stephs massive legs creating a view of beauty infront of me as she took a massive (to me) Steph and exited the room. I watched her massive ass jiggle as she left. Stuck in a small trance I barely noticed Rachel moving to my right, She was repositioning herself to take advantage of my current location. Rachel left the couch and stood next to the coffee table now consuming my view as she was close to two feet taller then it. I now stood about breast height with Rachel, Which made me feel a bit uneasy like I was about to insult her by only being able to look her tits dead on.

 

“Why don't we have some fun Caleb, I am intrigued to see if you can still shrink some more!” Rachel said with a devilish grin

 

“Ohhhhh Boy”

Ohhhhh Yes”

Diminished by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

Back again! Lets dive on in!

 

Chapter 17

“Diminished”

*WARNING: Male Content*

 

Rachel was in prime position to take advantage if my small form, I really didnt see this side of her coming. I thought she might sympathize with me more being small herself. Her last words lingering in my mind like a fog. 'Why don't we have some fun Caleb?' These words were the ones that showed her true intentions once I met her eyes. The desire, the need to feel bigger I suppose in the end, I could be an inch tall and make her feet the almost equal giantess to Steph. This thought actually aroused me, Rachel using me at my expense to fulfill her desires to be bigger, and absolutely more powerful then one person in the house. My mind raced at these thoughts as she stared me down. I don't know if I ready to descend further into my fetish like this, it is all too real. Rachel's eyes though were painting a different picture in my mind.

 

“Hey there Caleb, Lost in your thoughts? You havent moved an inch since I spoke.” Rachel stated cutting my racing thoughts off

 

“Oh... yeah sorry about that, you are just so big right now its still hard for me to comprehend.” I choked out

 

“I can understand that, when I shrunk it happened so fast, I didn't have time to do any planning, I was just boom instant half height and my boyfriend up and kicked me out shortly after. I called Steph then and here we are.” Rachel explained.

 

My mind slightly put at ease with Rachel opening up to me

 

“That is terrible Rachel, I am sorry you had to go through that, especially with your boyfriend just cutting you loose.” I said with genuine feeling.

 

“Yeah, I didn't even have time to grab my two pets I had found, hopefully they are doing alright.” Rachel pouted

 

“ Wow! That's even worse, I didn't know you had tiny people of your own! I am sure they miss you!” I said while trying to hide facial expressions of surprise.

 

“Well, I mean they probably didn't care for all the sex my man and I had over top of their cage when I was full size.” Rachel said with a smirk

 

Taken back from the comment, I did not see this coming, Rachel is turning out to be a lot like Steph, no wonder they get along so well.

 

“Well I am sure they would rather be with you still then your ex man” I replied kind of coming up blank on responses.


In all reality I was thinking about Rachel and her man and me in a cage under then as they fulfill their sexual desires for me to watch and enjoy.

 

“Ha, Yeah, he could be a dick most of the time. I have to say though, the idea of people being forced to watch as we enjoyed ourselves was so enjoyable, I miss those days, They were only an inch or tall too... I think you would look better that size” Rachel ended the last sentence with a giggle.

 

I was taken back at this statement, this was it, she wanted me comfortable before she pounced, I was done for, I can't run and my inner desires are racing thorough my body making me go into auto pilot.

 

“You... Think so?” I weakly barely owning the words I stammered

 

“Oh I think so, Why don't I help you get there?” Rachel commanded making the question rhetorical

 

I stood frozen still as Rachel undressed in front of me, her massive breasts falling free from her shirt giving me a full show. Rachel began climbing onto the coffee table making me feel smaller then before. Rachel was now on all fours facing me like a cat ready to swipe a mouse. Rachel looked at me with those hungry eyes once more and spoke.

 

“You know, my last two pets gave themselves to me willingly, The probably never imagined ending caged up at the foot of my bed where my man and I slept every night.”

 

Not knowing how to respond, I fell backwards as I tried to retreat from Rachel's dominating stature.

 

“They had to endure all of our nights of passion, right from the floor with no way to hide, we truly owned them, I can see that look in your eyes though, You actually want to be smaller don't you?” Rachel asked but I felt she already knew the answer.

 

“See, I can see it in your face, you cant even respond, You want this!” Rachel Stated loudly

 

“Yes, you are right.” I finally broke

 

“See, that wasn't so hard! Good boy!” Rachel quipped back

 

“I guess not...” I sheepishly returned

 

“Now why don't you just let me help you get there” Rachel said as she approached my form on the table.

 

I just stared, not able to speak anymore I let loose of my tense body and relaxed. Rachel above seemed to take that as the only Que she needed to begin making my fantasy a reality. Rachel moved her large body with ease and now removed her panties to become fully nude. I was still in shock, This whole ass goddess was about to rock my world and I was unable to do anything to resist. Rachel swung her feet around and began to work my manhood. She quickly made me rock hard and I knew it was futile to resist. Rachel leaned over and spit a, Huge to me, wad of spit onto my dick immediately rushing me with warmth and the feeling of lubrication. Rachel moved her one free foot to my face with expert agility. She pushed my face into the spot right under her toes and applied pressure making me trapped entirely under her feet. I began to inhale all the scent her toes were holding between them. My dick was now on the verge of being harder then ever before, At that same moment I felt sweet release. It must have been record time as she had only just begun working my manhood. Immediately the warm sensation washed over me and I knew what was coming next.

 

“I am not done with you yet Caleb” I heard from above slightly muffled from the foot engulfing my face.

 

The next moment I felt a similar motion continue on my deflating member. Rachel squeezed my manhood and began working it again. I was in another dimension of pleasure and sensitivity at this point. I had to to break free, this was too much, I don't even know if my heart and handle back to back like this. Rachel's toes made my member their muse as the brought it back to full attention. I tried to move her foot from my face but my post orgasm bliss made this effort 5x harder to even push. This wasn't unnoticed by Rachel who began applying more pressure to my face.

 

“No fighting little man, Just accept it, I am going to milk you dry” Rachel stated coldly.

 

I resisted no longer, only managed to squirm from the unbelievable feelings take over my system. Rachel worked me to near death, orgasm after orgasm and sending me into another realm. Her feet were getting larger by the minute now and I had no control anymore, I was at her total mercy now. The view of her toes now consuming all my vision as I finally blacked out from the stimulation.

Now we are getting somewhere, this is what we have been waiting for.”

“Ugh really, I still don't know whether to consider this the best or worst part of my life.”

Thats just the stupid side of you talking now”

“Blahh, Blah”

Just wait until you wake up, now a true slave”

“Arghhh fuck man just let me die in peace.”

No dying for you on the menu today Ol' Boy.”

 

My eyes flickered open into the bright living room. I slowly regained my bearings as I noticed I was no longer on the coffee table. I was now at Rachel's towering feet, Now larger then I thought I could perceive. Rachel now clothed was sitting with her back against the couch with her feet outstretched towards me on the floor. She seemed distracted by some television show. Now truly took in how small I had become during my rest, I couldn't be more then a few inches tall, If I had to put a number on it, 3 inches... maybe? I tried to take this the best as I could while I walked towards Rachel's soles to alert her that I was awake. Rachel's soles moved ever so slightly as she absentmindedly moved them, I touched her massive sole feeling the new larger textures and surprising softness. The foot twitched and soon moved to the side like a giant vault door allowing my clear line of sight to Rachel's perfect face.

 

“Welcome back to the land of the living little Caleb, I must say you do look much better this size!” Rachel excitedly stated.

 

“As long as you think so... What time is it?” I asked groggily

“Oh you slept all day after that excitement, I would say its almost time for Steph and Chase to come home, Hope you are ready!”

“Ready for what?' I replied with a look of surprise.

 

Rachel looked at me with those devilish eyes again.

 

“Oh you know, for the show that I am sure you will have to witness, That is unless, You beg me ever so nicely to go upstairs with me...” Rachel responded trailing off at the end of her demand.

 

I had no choice, I had to at least try and keep my dignity a little longer as much as I wanted to deny it. Without fail I prostrated myself before Rachel's right foot and began to bow down.

 

“Yes Rachel!” I shouted as I bowed and kissed her sole.

 

“Mmmmmm Now thats a good little man” Rachel cooed. “Make your goddess happy and she shall reward you”

 

I didn't miss a beat and I continued bowing and kissing each time I rose. I had reached an all time low, I was now showing my devotion in weak attempts to please this titanic woman. I kissed and then began licking hoping this would bring me some fortune.

 

“There we go, now you know your place in the presence of a goddess.” Rachel cooed as I continued.

 

Not long into the worship session Rachel suddenly retracted her feet leaving me on my knees still hoping to please so at least a shred of making it out of this living room.

 

“You did so well Caleb, I think you are shaping up to be Steph's little treasure. Rachel said while rising to her full height. “Now it is time for your reward, Have fun little man!”

 

On that last sentence she pivoted her massive body and began leaving the room. I could only watch in amazement that my reward was now to be left at the mercy of my other two roommates. I was duped and in such a state of shock I could not even mutter a response, Just accept my coming fate. The thuds of Rachel's feet faded as she climbed the stairs so easily upstairs... Something I could no longer do. I was now trapped on the ground floor with the only hope being my roommates who I did not want to see me at this moment. I just had this nagging feeling that Chase would only see me as a peeping tom and want to throw me to the curb which was not an option. I had to stay hidden... from at least him, Steph would probably be alright with my size change. I scanned the floor level that was my new vantage point and took notice of the fairly high living room side table that all the keys were usually left on. I looked at the large thick legs and thought of that being my best hiding spot to maybe get steph's attention while staying hidden when I needed to. It took what seemed forever but I made it to the large table legs which left the back two against the wall. I huddled against the one leg on the opposite side of the door and awaited my next act. I quickly nodded off to sleep.

 

CREAK

THUD

THUD

CRASH

 

These sounds vibrated my whole world as what I could only assume was Steph and Chase returning home. I peaked from my makeshift cover to look at the giants across the room. I could not ignore their towering forms as Chase and Steph slipped off their work shoes and other accessories to retreat upstairs. I figured this would avert me from danger as I could just hide down here still until dawn. Shortly after this thought I was proven wrong as I hear more commotion from upstairs then the sound of matching thuds coming from the stair case area. The floor under me vibrated at the two colossal forms made it to the landing of the stairs. I was in for a ride now.

 

“Its getting a little full here, I feel a little better coming down here” Chase confided in Steph as they walked to the couch

 

I could tell I was probably a little late to the conversation. I was now in the prime position to listen in.

 

“Yeah, you are right about that, At least we have some more privacy down here.” Steph replied

 

Replaying past events in my head I knew that she was lying, But why from Chase? She has to be playing it slow with him.

 

“Yes baby, I cant help but shake the thought though of Rachel with the tiny men she had... Did her and her man really have sex right in front of them? Chase asked inquisitively with what could be heard as curiosity.

 

“Yeah, Isn't that wild, I mean she did save them after all. She said it was pleasuring knowing tinies were watching her and him.” Steph informed in a calm tone.

 

“Just seems so odd, I don't know, just been thinking about it lately... I...”

 

“How about you think about this instead” Steph cut off Chase as I could only imagine from the back side of the couch she was enticing him with one of her many gorgeous features.

“Oh, Now that's all I can think about!” Chase laughed as I soon heard rustling from the couch.

 

All I could do was sit and listen to the two giants in the room began their night of pleasure. Slurping and sucking sounds soon filled the room. I continued to stay in cover not risking exposing my position. Soon the two stood to full glorious height showing their previously covered bodies. More thuds were all that my body could feel as the two worked themselves towards the side of the couch. Oh no, this was not good, they were taking advantage of the whole room. I looked up and noticed Chases manhood was fully erect as he followed Steph. Steph continued walking my direction. Each step towards me like a count down sounding with each Thud. Steph leaned up against the table and awaited chase to make it to her. Chase continued walking towards his lover, his shaft and balls swaying with each step. He collided with Steph causing the table to move while leaning into her. Chase was making out with Steph, His dick was against her pussy and was folded down towards the floor as he grinded into her. The shaft and balls fighting for space against the goddess above. I watched the two in awe as their sexual dance commenced. After some passionate kissing I saw Chase being pushed back by some immense tan hands. Steph knelt down with such grace it was almost unbelievable. Steph was now on her knees in front of her mans member and quickly took it into her mouth.

 

“Now is my chance” I snap reacted

 

I left the safety of the table leg to approach Steph's massive soles. I could see all the lint and dirt upon her feet fresh from work as she worked her mans cock. I reached her massively impossible sole of her right foot.

 

“I probably only have one shot at this so here goes nothing!”

I started kissing Steph's dirty toes hoping she would notice my small efforts. This carried on for almost thirty seconds before I saw in my peripheral vision an arm retreating behind the massive body in front of me. Steph landed her hand on the same foot that I was kissing, her finger worked her way down the sole of her foot to my position. Her finger jerked at what I had to imagine was a very faint touch to her. There was no break in the slurping above as her hand left me. Next the floor vibrated once more as Steph rose from her kneeling position making a popping sound as she left the cock of her lover. Steph kissed Chase then turned her whole body and now faced me. I was out in the open right below the view of the table. A huge smile formed on Steph's face as she winked at me and gripped the table edges with both hands. The table creaked this time as she assumed the position, She was ready to fuck her man right above me... just like Rachel.

 

Chase approached Steph's awaiting womanhood as he gripped one of her hips with his massive hand. Using the opposite hand and guided his still wet cock into Steph. I couldn't look away now, it was like a massive porno taking place right above me. Chase drove his lengthy throbbing member balls deem. Using both hands he pulled Steph's massive form into his own. Chase's balls were now slapping with each thud making a fairly loud noise repeating over and over. Steph was using her arms to keep the table far enough from her to continue watching me as she was pounded. My eyes had a full buffett, I could see her feet facing me, Her long toned legs reached upwards meeting her filled pussy. I admired her full breasts swaying with each thrust. Steph's eyes were now fixed on me as they continued. Time was moving slow as I saw a sheen of sweat develop on the two, Chases relaxed balls were now looking more tense and ready for release. I knew their session was almost over and perhaps my salvation was at hand.

BAM

Steph broke eye contact with me and allowed herself to be trusted up over the table with her face against the wall. With this movement she took a few steps closer now bringing me between her feet and directly under the action. I craned my neck up from her invading feet and fell straight on my ass as the sight.

Undeniably, I was in for a show.

"Diminished Twain" by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

BACK AT IT AGAIN! But yeah, i planned to get this done last week but this chapter packs so much action i really needed more time to really finish it the way i wanted, HOPE YA'LL ENJOY IT! as always, drop a review. Might need some ideas moving forward as i dont want this to be too repetitive.

Chapter 18

“Diminished Twain”

*Warning Male Content*

Trapped.


I was trapped in my own body, I was frozen, this situation really blew my mind. Unprepared is the best word to describe the sight before me. The mountains of moving flesh all around and above me really had me feeling the lowest I have felt. Still staring at the show above I watched Chase increase his grip on Steph's hips as he continued to drive into her. Their bodies were glistening with perspiration as the primal fucking went on. I was mesmerized watching Chases large, tense balls ram against steph as his large member ran in and out of her. Chase emitted a large grumble and I watched has he gave one final thrust to ring in his climax. His balls and member pulsated as he came deep inside Steph following with another grunt and grumble. At least 6 pulses were noticeable to me as I watched. Both giants stayed above me as I saw their bodies start to relax, time was moving slow as Chase began to withdrawal his softening member. I could hear the faint sound of the retraction as the head of his cock exited, Steph's vagina was utterly wet from their intercourse, making what I saw next even more transfixing. Chases head was now in sight hanging above me returning to its soft state, White cum was now coating the head in danger of dripping off of his cock. Steph shifted as chase began stepping away from her. Instantly I noticed her vagina was also beginning to ooze Chases cum, my eyes darted back to Chases deflating member which now had a long string of cum struggling to hold fast.

SPLAT

The cum dribble from Chases cock landed right behind me as he took another step back. The jiggling of his sack and cock let the cum shake loose and fall. Averting that unwanted shower turned my attention back to Steph who was turning around above me to lean her plump ass against the table. Her pussy still in sight yielding a view of its contents getting ready to let loose as well. Steph's movements caused the thick cum to shake loose and start to drip. I watched in horror as I was still on my ass as the droplets began to let loose and fall to the floor right where I was sitting. I quickly tried to roll as I tried to avoid the incoming droplets.


SPLAT

SPLAT

SPLAT


Three droplets his the floor with a louder sound then expected. My roll had failed... I rolled right into one of the raining cum drops. I was drenched in Chases pungent cum leaving me feeling warm yet defiled. Of course the immediate thought hit my brain, “At least it was inside my goddess first”

I had hit a new low, I was now impeded by something so small a few droplets of cum. I felt slow, and sticky, the substance rapidly cooling me as it was loosing heat fast. The feeling of the cold was now coming on fast and I knew I did not want to sleep downstairs like this. I returned my focus to the two lumbering masses, Chase stepped forward again meeting Steph with a passionate kiss, I took this as a sign to make my move to hopefully find refuge with steph. I stood up weakly with the new weight of the accompanying goo. I ran to steph's nearby foot, her impossibly large foot showing signs of after work dirt. Her foot had a small ring of dirt above the ball and heel of her foot showing the labors of her day. The smell hit me next as I figured she had not showered before work today. Her tan foot now seeming like an impossible object to me as I made it to her toes. Chases foot was behind me as I climbed her big toe in hopes to catch a ride unnoticed. Steph twitched her foot at my touch which seemed a lot more like a confirmation of my presence then coincidence. I crawled to the crevice between her big and second toe hoping this was enough to ensure my ride. I Grabbed hold of her second toe and held on for dear life as I heard the two giants finish their make out session. The world around me shook as chase turned and walked away to the couch.


“damn babe that was so hot, you were so wet!” Chase boomed from infront of the TV area.


Steph giggled at his comment and then looked down at my tiny form latched onto her toe.


“What can I say babe, I just love the way you fuck me!” Steph said with a chipper tone as she turned her attention from me to the living room.


“Well you have a knack for always turning me on!” Chase replied while slipping on some sweatpants.


“All for you baby, I cant get enough of you!” Steph said with a large smile.


On her last sentence she began walking towards the living room. Steph entered the area in front of the TV and snagged up her discarded clothing. I held fast to her toe as I was moved at what seemed like Mach 2 speeds. The world in front of me blurring with each step, I used all my strength to stay latched on. Luckily the cum on my body was drying causing me to be somewhat glued to Steph's toe. Less strength was required to hold myself on now. The journey across the house to the steps seemed to take forever, Stephs smell from between her toes taking over all my senses. I was actually enjoying this in a way. Stuck fast to her toe as the giants retreated to their bedrooms. The loud thuds of the hardwood floor were replaced by softer thuds as Steph ascended the stairs encased in carpet. I focused on Stephs tan toes and they entered their room. I had no idea what the plan was now, I was so small I felt I had no control over the situation. I could no longer just run across the room in a timely manor. My only option was to see what Steph wanted to do with me now. Chase entered the bathroom and started to get ready for bed leaving Steph and I alone for a moment. Steph extended out her right foot that I was attached to and met my gaze as I turned to look at her. Steph smiled at me and covered her mouth with a hand as a smile creeped across her face. Not wanting to alert chase to my presence she mouthed the words, “You are staying with me” then winked, Sealing my fate as her little foot accessory for the night. Steph then approached her bed and carefully slid under the covers making sure I was staying stuck fast to her toe. I was blanketed in complete darkness now as her feet stretched and reached the end of their journey. The smell of her feet were trapped now, I felt surrounded by her, completely stuck at her mercy. I figured this was as good a place as any to sleep for the night, I mean after all her feet really do smell divine. My own manhood was stirring at the thought of what just happened before I was trapped. The darkness lending the vision of my gigantic best friend railing out his girlfriend. I felt some form of comfort in knowing that I was still hidden away from Chase, I still really don't know how his reaction will be seeing me at this size. Hopefully I can stay hidden through the night to avoid detection from him, I am in a very dangerous position now however, I will be sharing a bed with him. I tried to calm by mind but I really had a bad feeling about my current situation. My symphony of thoughts were cut short by some movement on the bed, soon my world was vibrating and shaking as what I could only imagine was Chase getting into bed.

Now you are where you belong, below your masters always”

“You just really know how to ruin a moment dont you?”

I am just out here speaking the truth Ol' Boy, you of all people should know that!”

“Well, yes, but I dont need constant repeats about it”

Someone is sassy today, just know I am always right, I am your inner perv afterall”

“Gah, what a terrible word choice”

Its what you really, truly see yourself as. Don't forget that”

On that thought I snapped back to reality and noticed I could now release my grip on stephs toe. I let my self slide down the top of Stephs immese foot and land right on the top side of her ankle. It was almost like an amusement park ride. I was feeling a sense of giddyness at my new ability to make a ride out of another person. Well especially that person being Steph. I turned and slid myself off of the perch landing on my feet the mattress cushioned my fall. The darkness was all encompassing now, I say myself down and laid against Stephs heel. This seemed like the best place to spend the night, right in the thick fog that was Stephs foot smell. I soon drifted off to sleep.


WHOOSH


The sound of air was rushing around me, my world suddenly becoming very bright. This instantly put me in survival mode as I braced myself for what was to come. Fortunately for me the two giants were just waking and removing the covers from their body. My mind was put somewhat at ease as I watched from Stephs foot as she rolled her body to meet chases. Soon I was surrounded by feet on both sides, Chases gigantic feet were on my right and Stephs on the left. Their smell was intermingling in my area, I watched the two begin their morning routine.


“Damnit, he is ruining all the pure air!” I thought to myself


As this thought crossed my mind I witnessed Steph begin passionately kissing chase. Steph used her free arm to push on chases shoulder to roll him onto his back.


“Oh shit, here we go again”


Stephs foot nearest to me flexed displaying her high arch as she pushed herself to pivot ontop of Chase. I was now close to chases right foot as steph landed ontop of his hips causing the bed to shake. I walked past chases foot to get a view from between his legs. As expected his member was already stirring and beginning to harden. His large dick was rising to full glory as steph lightly bounced it between her ass cheeks. The view was incredible, I was transfixed, there might really be something wrong with me... my body once again goes into auto pilot. I walked between Chases pungent feet to make my way closer to Steph... and the action unfolding. Immense mountains that were Chases legs were on both sides of me now making me trapped with only one escape route. The giants continued as I made my approach, Chase was now sporting a full erection as Stephs large tan hand reached around to lend aim to the phallus. Steph lifter her massive body to accommodate entrance of his member. Steph moved with such grace now, lifting the member until it touched her hot awaiting pussy. I was now closer then ever, a good 20ft away in my perspective. I sat on my ass and watched as the show begun, I was really now lower then ever... and just accepting it. Steph broke the silence of the room with a loud moan as Chase entered her, her hand still providing aim as she gracefully took all of his length. I was in awe looking up to Stephs tan back as she began working up in down on the member making her blonde hair move and sway with her head motions. I couldn't help but start stroking my own dick to this, it was like real life porn to me now. Steph rode her man like it was her life's mission. I soon noticed the shaking of the bed as she worked. Chases balls were still hanging on the bed touching the sheets. His member moving above causing his sack to twitch every so often. The wet sound of sex took over the airwaves as Steph panted. I was now rock hard working myself like never before, all this arousal was going straight to my head, I just wanted to serve Steph, she was perfect in every way, she needed all the adoration I could provide. I was truly her slave now, there was no hope for my psyche now. The bed was shaking more now then ever before, Steph bounced with such force she was causing the bed to sink deeply with her movements. This meant that I was no longer safe where I was, it was too late once I realized this, I began to slide with no hope of gaining traction. I could only watch as I slid face up right against chases immense balls. This position was all too real now, I was dangerously close to the action. With each movement the balls encompassed me, I was now covered up to my waist by chases unyielding sack. The smell from yesterdays sex was still present along with what I could only imagine was good ol BO. I could only look upwards at his massive cock giving Steph all the pleasure she would desire. Steph lowered fully onto Chases cock and worked her hips on top of him, this pause in the action gave her time to reach a tan hand behind her and begin groping Chases balls. I was caught in the middle as she worked the massive hot sack, Her fingers took notice of my small frame trapped under her mans balls. The large fingers lifted me against Chases sack engulfing me in hot flesh, running out of air her fingers released me and the balls only to have them heavily land onto me again. Hoping she would take pity in my situation I was ignored as she withdrew her hand and began riding again. My world was now a shaking mess, I could only watch as steph rode again with renewed fervor. Chase responded to her new increased speed as she settled for working her ass on his cock and gyrating her hips. The heavy sack began tensing up as she continued. Lifting the heavy weight off me I still could not move, My body was so thrashed from being under the mass. I laid in my position accepting whatever fate lies ahead. Chases member was looking harder then ever as it glistened each time it was exposed to the light. Steph noticed her mans arousal and worked faster now, I was in awe of her stamina, she was giving chase no choice but to cum now. I heard a loud grunt from the distance and then the tensing of the sheets under chases legs.


“Here it comes”


Chase let out a symphony of noises as I watched from below his balls, I took in every detail of the orgam, his sack twitching repeatedly as his shaft throbbed with each pulsation. The thought of his load working its way from his huge balls all the way up through his penis right into Steph. I was so aroused at this point, all the smells, all the action, I was stuck in a trance. The two giants finished their session with passionate kissing, as they kissed I watched as Steph lifted herself slowly off of his member. White film was coating chases cock as it was exposed to the light, globs of cum were still left at the base of his cock slowly running their way down the shaft. Stephs massive vagina loomed above his cock and me now displaying its fresh contents. I watched as once again cum was dangerously close to dripping now.


SPLAT

SPLAT


Two globs of fresh cum dropped from the looming pussy directly onto chases balls. Luckily I didnt get caoted right away this time was all I could think. Steph moved to chases side as they continued their kissing. Chases sack had now relaxed pinning me once more.


“I should have moved when I had the chance...”


I looked up at the horizon that was the sack on top of me. I spotted the white cum now making its way down his balls, I was in danger of catching more cum. Oh great.


“Let me clean you up” Steph said to chase


Her words broke the silence of my lonely demise, I was in hopes of being saved!

Stephs perfect face came into view as I laid trapped by her boyfriends balls... my bestfriends balls. Steph immediately spotted me with her green eyes lighting up with what they had found. Stephs tan hand came into view as she guided the cock into her awaiting mouth. She lended me no aid as her face grew larger then ever taking in her boyfriends mass. I could feel her breaths from her nose like a dragon as she sucked the deflating member. I could only stare in admiration as she sucked the member clean. My situation had not improved however, Steph only winked at me as she took the girth of her lover leaving the cum still approaching my position. I watched the now two globs of cum pick up speed as they neared my exposed body. Steph lifted her mouth from the cock with a loud POP as she had cleaned all there was, except for the drops heading towards me. My world darkened as Stephs face raced from above to my position.


LICK


Steph to the rescue! I was saved, albeit for some cum soaked saliva on my body. I was only able to watch in awe as steph swooped in last minute to lick up the last drops of cum only to drip a tiny bit on me as she got the bulk of it. Strings of cum and saliva hung above still connecting to her lips. A tan hand came into view as she gently grabbed me and licked the balls once more as she discretely removed my small body from the dangers of being found. The hand moved me quickly as I figured she wanted me out of sight as quickly as possible. The hand brought me to the edge of the bed where she released me to slide down the covers hanging off the edge of the bed. I slid until I landed right on the heel section of her slippers. I was saved... for now...

"Living Under The Radar" by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

little break on the action for a moment!


"Living under the radar”


I had left the noise of the giants above to let them finish up for the morning. My small frame was battered and exhausted at this point. The adrenaline had finally wore off leaving me feeling the effects of being thrown around so much during all these coitus sessions. I made my way in the morning light to the door of their room giving no fucks if I was spotted... just trudging along like a beaten dog. My 3 inch form was walking across the expanse of carpet like a desert making my way back to what used to be my room before Rachel took it over. The rustling giants behind me finally exiting the bed as I reached my door now finding safety in my tiny size at this distance. I slipped through the crack in the door entering the dimly lit room, I looked toward the mattress noticing it seemed too high for me to climb in my weakened state. My eyes scanned the dim light of the room to spot the flats that Steph had left here for me to enjoy. I found my new resting place to gain some energy back. As I walked to the flats I could see Rachel's sleeping form rising slowly with each sleep filled breath, she seemed so peaceful like this. I continued along not wishing to wake the giant and continue my torment without sleep. I reached the discarded flat that was left on its side, the gigantic footwear making the perfect place for me to hide out and get some rest, I dropped to all fours once reaching the inside of the flat. Making my way to the toe area the darkness encompassed me, I nestled up to what I could only imagine was toe prints larger then I ever could have fathomed and drifted to sleep.


THUD

BOOM

THUD

THUD


Vibrations and a loud noise awoke me from a deep slumber, peering to the heel section of the flat I noticed what seemed like afternoon light flooding into my cave. The light was close enough to the shoe now partially illuminating the smelly shoe. I looked above my head to notice Stephs toe prints littering the wall like a large painting of ovals. Dirt and what I could only imagine was dead skin was plastered across the entire surface concentrating near the toe area. Snapping back to reality I looked back ahead to the light. I felt plenty rested at this point... but also very hungry. My grumbling stomach reminded me I was still human and needed to find a way to feed myself... either with help from the girls or by my own means.

I put my body in motion shaking off the grogginess of my deep sleep. I could only figure what woke me was Rachel leaving the room. Figuring I was in the clear I made my way from the fragrant shoe to my new world. This house was really big enough to be a whole world to me at this point. Feeling the severity of my shrinking settling in I chose to do what any sane person would do... Repress it! ha... well its all I can really do to assure my sanity at this point. Moving my legs across the expanse of what was once my room made me take in the size of it all... the small things too like how the trim in the room was taller then me now. A piece of household trim could now box me in with no escape... I really was nothing now. I passed the open door to the hall to be met with more carpet before the stairs, My only salvation was making it down that monolith of architecture. I reached the first stair and gulped as I peered over the edge, Depth, that's all I could think as I focused on the first stair.


“Here we go again”


I dropped down the first step by holding onto the carpeted tread and dropping down to reduce my distance to fall. I landed and rolled backwards to make my fall as fluid as possible. IT WORKED. I was ecstatic... now only to die doing the rest.


I finally finished the decent landing square on my ass at the last step making me writhe in pain. I wasn't ready for the jolt to my small frame as I landed. I looked around while wincing in pain to notice the living room was quiet. I only had to figure that both women were out now, leaving me to fend for myself. Recovering to my feet I spent the next hour on a food quest that yielded no bounty for my turning stomach. I decided to rest at the dining room table to wait out the return of my rulers in hop of a blessing of nourishment. Once again I fell asleep huddled next to a table leg.


BOOM

“Aghhhhhhh”


BOOM


Earthquakes, Earthquakes all around me as I turned to look at the door leading into the apartment, my eyes were met with two sets of massive legs, one set towering over the other.


“My salvation”


Steph wasted not time kicking off her casual flats and began walking in my direction. I noticed this meant she probably didn't have to work today which meant casual attire all day. Reaching the kitchen I watched in awe as her massive bare feet passed me by washing me in their faint smell. I could only watch and wait to see if my loitering would pay off. Steph began rummaging in the snack cabinet to my delight. Rachel discarded her shoes by the couch and walked to meet the oversized steph. Rachels smaller but equally dominating feet passed me by to meet a chair for her to slide into.


“So you really had him in your bed this morning?” Rachel broke the silence


“Oh yeah, he hopped on my toe and rode with me back to bed... Then... Well he ended up in the middle of the action. Caleb was looking like he was enjoying the show too.” Steph replied


“That is wild, I mean he was front row seat to you guys having sex... it all seems so... HOT!” Rachel exclaimed from above


“Oh hell yeah girl, you weren't kidding about tinies making sex all the better, I get so excited when hes there, trapped by us just casually making love. It really is a whole new feeling!” Steph informed


The voices above were so loud I couldn't ignore them. It sounded like a goddess speaking directly to me but from another realm.


“Tellin' ya girl, its a whole new high, I am all about it! Why do you think my man and I captured so many so that we could have an audience.” Rachel proclaimed


“Really isnt a bad idea, ill have to consider it when one of the creeps at work catch the virus and shrink! Then they can really cat call me while my man pumps me!” Steph laughs


I shivered at the thought, I didn't want Steph to have anymore worshipers. Just me... I was really feeling possessive now, Although its not like I had a say in that department. I was now nothing more then a small house pet, I cant even feed myself now, This is an all time low!


Rustling above alerted my attention like a dog waiting to be fed. I stood and braced myself against the tables leg to get a better vantage point. Stephs gigantic body was over at the snack cabinet area, This meant I might have some reprieve. Steph continued to fiddle in the cabinet until I saw her pull out a protein bar, HUZZA I have a chance now! My eyes were locked like lazers on her every movement as she replaced the box and turned to lean against the cabinet. Steph peeled the wrapper open and began gnawing down on the bar. At my small size I could see the crumbs raining down from her mouth high above. Her feet were right where the crumbs were landing, I couldnt take this risk, I could be outright squished if she took one misstep, I have to play the waiting game.


“Hey girl you want a protein bar?” Steph asked from above

“Sure thing!” Rachel replied out of my sight.


Steph returned to the cabinet and grabbed another bar to give to her friend. I watched in almost slowmotion as stephs giant feet turned and flexed in the crumb area picking up a good portion of them. Steph walked over to the table causing much commotion for me, I held fast in my position. Steph turned and sat on the edge of the table exposing her soles to me as her heels were slightly off the floor in this position. I watched as some more crumbs made there way down to her feet as she continued her crunching. I moved from the safety of the table leg to meet her awaiting soles. The view of her feet had me in a trance as I approached. The smell of her feet were not incredibly strong but I am sure my small size is going to amplify any smell now. The soles twitched above me as I now crawled under their shadow to reap my reward. The smell of the minuscule meal now wafted into my area, I was finally here, ready to eat as much as possible. Like a perverted game of hungry hippos I was face and arms first into gathering all the crumbs I could muster. Each chunk going down better then the last, the danger of the situation lifted from my psyche as I filled my yearning stomach. Steph remained at her post as I continued to fill myself on her scraps... I was pretty much eating like some kind of rodent now. Not wanting to demean myself any more I continued my task. Stuck debris started raining down on me taking me by surprise. I looked upward to notice Steph rubbing the soles of her feet on one another giving me a second helping of food. I picked through the dirt and dust to find my remaining scraps soon having cleaned the floor under her immense feet. Crawling back from the shadow of her feet I was now full and honestly ready for a nap. In my direct line of sight was now rachels suspended feet, I still felt safe as I could see if either of them was going to move. Retreating to the table leg I decided to rest again, I had a feeling I am realling going to need my strength again soon...

Goddess Couture by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

Well hello again, whoops! sorry for being MIA for a hot min but its been a busy Xmas for me! i wanted to get this chapter out now as i wont be able to write again till after the new year. Stay safe and enjoy yourself this year cause we all know how crazy this year has been, don't forget your self care!

“Goddess Couture”


Get yourself together Ol' Boy, You think all this hard work and you are just going to sleep all day??”


“What does it matter, We are outclassed, literally by everything, We are nothing...”


Really, Put down the drugs and listen to yourself. You think an ant ponders its existense? NO! The ant does what its programmed to do, LIVE!”


“What? Ants? What are you on about now, are you not seeing what I am seeing? IMPOSSIBLITIES”


Literally missed the whole point kiddo, Some optimism wont hurt you, I won't try and be sly about this, But you are pretty shaken right now but I need you to know I got your back. Just trust me.”


“Trust you? Nah you lost that privilege long ago when you coarsed me to sneak in Stephs room while her and chase were boink'n”


If I remember correctly, they were in the 69 position at that junction... That's beside the point though, Just look to me for guidance now, I am your best bet at keeping your sanity, as ass backwards as that sounds, But we can survive this! Think of the possibilities!”


My mind suddenly races through displaying a myriad of images, nothing was recognizable but still familiar, by the end of the visions I recollected little of what was seen. The theme was certainly from a tiny perspective, I think my subconscious was trying to convey some sort of dream message.


Did it work?”


“You mean that 240p remaster of a bugs life? That shit was whack”


Jokes, HA HA, You just wait, I am getting better by the day”


“Yeah, we need all the help we can get with your VHS tapes”


Fuck OFF”


“You first bud”


With that final inner comment I awake sitting up quickly, unfortunately hitting the round part of the table leg.

“You GREASY WOMBAT” I shouted to no one but myself

Rubbing my throbbing forehead I instantly thought of my dream, thinking back to the images, Giants everywhere, I had no escape, Just the instinct to survive. I started to see what the meaning was, A little late now but I have to keep on. My ultimate fantasy happens and I am going to not at least enjoy it despite the risks. This was an absolute decision with no retreat, I had to accept what I have done. My mind felt like a blossom of reality, finally owning my biggest decision to purposefully shrink myself to live out this fantasy. I guess this is what having a clear mind feels like, I have been trying to deny it this whole time, But I literally wanted this and made the situation happen, I didn't have to lick that spoon, But I did anyway and this is my fate. Rising to my feet I found myself feeling well rested and no longer hungry which was a delight. With a new pep in my step I took the first step of my enlightenment walk. Well I guess you could call it that... Look, I am owning this shit so watch out! My senses were back full fold, I was ready for this new world, Its going to be a hell of a ride.


The girls had retreated to the living room now, I made my way across the expanse of floor before me with more pep in my step. Immediately I took notice that Rachel was sitting on the floor against the couch with her ankles crossed. Steph was lazily draped over the couch high above from my perspective. My only option to make myself noticed was to go to Rachel, I decided my absence was probably noted at this point so I have some making up to do. Time to make a grand entrance! The shrunken slave has arrived!


“Oh hey there Caleb!” Rachel said to the room as I approached her.


Not missing a beat I gave her a small bow and then smiled as I turned to walk to her outstretched feet. I Looked at Rachel's perfect bare soles in front of me and spared no time walking into their soft yet rough texture. My small frame was no match for the impending soles of the reduced woman in front of me. I began my task, Worshiping the goddess.


“Now that is a good boy!” Rachel cooed from a distance


I knew my immediate servitude would be appreciated, These women control me but I still have a few cards I can pull out of this tiny sleeve.


“Hope you slept well little man, we were starting to get worried about you!” Rachel informed

I looked past her sole and realizing I problaby cant really be heard, I opted for hand signals. My lone hand shot out from the side of her sole and gave a “Thumbs up”


“I would say you are good to go now! That feels perfect, Keep it up!” Rachel replied to my signal


“Wait, Is Caleb awake? YAY! I thought he might not have survived last night... and this morning hehe” Steph chuckled

I continued my work on Rachel's soles, my focus now on them entirely. The swirls of her soles making endless art work filled with small specks of dirt and dust from the day being barefoot. The smell of her feet took over my senses making the smell seem less present. I couldn't help myself, I had to taste her feet, They were divine and I must serve them. My mind in full sexy overdrive lended no pause to my tongue as it darted out to meet the flesh. I dragged my tongue taking in the salty taste. Heaven was the world I was in, my depressive state seems so far gone now that I really was happy, Glad to take the advice of my ill advisor I continued


“Getting a taste too, I like that little man, you are putting in some work.” Rachel praised as she leaned deeper into the side of the couch.


“I think I am going to take Caleb out with us tonight, what do you think girl?” Steph asked


“That sounds like the perfect idea to me, How do you want to wear him out?” Rachel quizzed


“I was thinking about that and I think I have the perfect idea!” Steph replied


Well this situation has progressed quickly, from some devoted worship to a journey to the outside world! I couldn't lie to myself that I wasn't excited. I haven't left the house in what seems forever now, plus there is no way I could venture out on my own now, I was dependent on my new rulers. Not wanting to leave Rachel's feet I continued my efforts, I noticed Steph was moving somewhere in the distance. The thuds of her feet hitting the ground could be heard as she stood exposing her full goddess form for me to oogle. Steph took a step in our direction carefully landing her massive foot right behind me as she made her way around the couch. I turned to catch a look at her foot as she made her way, Her foot looked absolutely perfect as it supported her weight, The arch, her toes splayed ready to take her to her new direction. I cut my fan girling short to tend back to Rachel soles before me. My work was certainly not done here, I moved to Rachel's other heel and began my worship.


“Lucky you huh, You get to ride with Steph tonight, I know you cant get enough of her, Just out here obsessing over your friends girl.” Rachel said hoping to torment me


I was un-phased, this was my fantasy and I was going to live it out. I knew Rachel thought I could be easily degraded but she is going to have to try harder then that now.


“I mean, Who wouldn't though, She is hot as fuck” Rachel continued almost as if she was talking to herself.


My mind was one with my servitude. I was not going to be swayed into any other thought pattern, These goddess's owned me and I was meant for their pleasure and that means however they see fit.

Rachel continued to recline while I worked at her feet, since her other comments went without notice from me she just enjoyed the tiny man worshiping her. I had made my way as far up her heel as I could while Steph was gearing up. My focus on rachels heel I took in all the details, her firm heel was a monument to me, like a temple that can move at anytime, end my life or give it pleasure, not to mention the massive toes looming above me. Mid lick Rachel's heel was retracted from me. Standing in the expanse of the living room I felt naked, no cover, no hiding, just a mant out here to be plucked up. I felt an immediate sense of fear but I let it slip my mind, I had to get used to this, this is my life afterall and I am not in danger. I looked up to meet Rachel's gaze, Mesmerized by her large brown eyes even from a distance, our eyes locked and Rachel's large torso began to move over top of me. My eyes met her breasts as they loomed over me, I was encompassed by this beauty with no where to run, Rachel was my whole vision now with her shadow covering me now. Rachels face was directly over me, All I could do is stare at her as she pondered what she was going to do next. Rachel smiled from above, then she spoke


“Aww little caleb you look awfully dirty down there, its been awhile since you bathed hasnt it?”


Not knowing if she was serious or not I couldn't help but notice my BO was getting fairly intense, but she couldn't possibly see dirt on me at this stature could she?


Rachel continued her smile and then spoke again


“Why don't I help you clean up!”


Well atleast I wont smell myself anymore right? I instinctively reached both arms to the sky as somewhat of a motion for her to pick me up. Rachel did not move from her suspended position above me. Next she pursed her lips and I had an odd feeling take over me, like I was about to be swindled. A glob of spit extruded from her pursed lips and my eyes instantly met it. I was not ready for this. The glob let loose and was barreling towards me, Looking like a goon with my arms still above my head I quickly retracted them but it was to no avail. Her aim was on point as the glab splashed into my head taking me over with a minty smell and instant soaking feeling. The warm liquid ran over my entire body instantly covering me from head to toe. I immediately feel backwards and raised my hands to look at the sticky film enveloping my body.


“Better wash up little guy, Steph will be back soon” Rachel boomed from above


Rachel shifted backwards and then rose to her feet and thudded off into the living room. I was stranded on the floor coated in my tormentors spit. I figured I might as well heed her words and begin washing myself. Giving rachel some props for creativity for further demeaning me I started washing. Atleast the spit wasnt bad smelling and reall did smell strongly of mint, I needed this to regain some humanity. Using my hands I ran the slimy spit over my body scrubbing all my extremities to my best abilities making sure not to miss any spots, when a goddess gives you a blessing you must accept it. Five minutes or so passed and Rachel returned to my position. Showing a large grin on her face I knew she was loving the power over my tiny form. She held a tissue in her hand for my benefit, she stood high above me with her feet planted right in front of me showing her perfect toes.


“Why don't you ask me nicely for this tissue so you can finish getting ready for steph!” Rachel commanded from above.


Instantly I left the puddle of spit I was in to meet her toes, I dropped to my knees and began kissing each toe passionately in hopes to receive my prize. Rachel giggled high above me letting me know I must be doing a good job at worshiping her. I was ready for her blessings.


“Now thats a good boy, know your place.” Rachel stated

I could tell the shadows were shifting around me and next a paper texture enveloped me and her toes. I grabbed hold of the tissue and make quick work of toweling myself off. I was feeling much more refreshed now and ready to take on the adventure ahead, Once I was done Rachel splayed her toes for me to deposit the tissue. I placed the slightly crumpled tissue in between her big and second toes for her to take. Rachel lifted foot and it soared over me, turning to meet her foots landing I saw her land right on the puddle of spit and clean it up almost instantly. She bent and plucked the tissue from her toes and tossed it into the nearby trashcan. I was in awe at her ability to do so much despite her reduced size. Rachel turned and met my gaze once more.


“Look at you! All ready to go now!” Rachel quipped.


I lifted both arms and gave her a thumbs up from both hands. My message was well received and right on time we both heard steph booming from the stairs. Steph made record time and I turned to meet her approaching from behind the couch.


“There is my little caleb!” Steph aid cheerfully


“Yes he is, I gave him a bath for our outing too!” Rachel gleefully informed


“Perfect girl! Thank you, I hope you are ready caleb, I think you will enjoy your riding spot” Steph informed.


I looked to stephs feet now infront of me, she was wearing gladiator style sandals that had more straps then a BDSM dungeon. The encased her thick calves pulling just tight enough to leave small indentations, they were fit for a goddess like her. I immediately ran to her enormous toes next and then looked directly up to her face which was obscured by her breasts. Steph bent slightly to meet my gaze.


“If you climb up the right sandal you will see some straps just your size to fit yourself into!” Steph said with a huge smile.


I clambered to the top of her right foot taking notice of the small straps right above her ankle. The straps made for an easy climb and I quickly found my resting spot.


“Hope you like it, I made the straps myself and figured they would be perfect for you to fit in and they match the leather of the sandals so less noticeable.” Steph exclaimed resting her hands on her hips


It took me a minute to figure out how her system of straps worked but soon I found myself fully secured to the front of her sandal and ready to ride. Each of my arms and legs had straps around them making me feel secure yet still free enough not to cut off circulation, they kept my form pretty much nice and tight so I wasn't all spread out. I was ready for a night out with the girls.


“Hope you are ready for some fun caleb! Your first big outing!” Steph said with a giggle.

Evening Escapades by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

just a little chapter i was able to sneak in during the break

“Evening Escapades”


Impressed was the first word that came to mind when I peered at my restraints holding me fast to Steph's enormous shin. The position afforded me an nice elevated perch to see the surrounding area, I was slightly relieved to feel a little bit taller for once. Steph even splurged on using leather bindings which made for a nice comfortable spot to stay safe. Steph was waiting on the couch for Rachel to get ready, I was attached to her sandal still but with my world now facing the ceiling as Steph had her legs draped over the couch. Warmth from Steph's leg was making me feel nice and cozy, this spot was really phenomenal as I not only had a good view at standing but I had my own little heater system. I am sure Steph never even thought of this benefit but man it was nice. Steph was playing on her phone leaving me to just lay and enjoy the view of the ceiling, soon the silence of the house was broken with footsteps on the stairs.


“I'm all ready girl!” Rachel cheered as she approached Stephs suspended feet.


Rachel was tall enough to see the tops of Stephs legs and immediately locked eyes with me, Her eyes lit up at the sight of my small form. I knew she was loving this new position for me, A little accessory. I did not put much thought into how Rachel was now acting towards me, Even though she just gave me a spit bath I was still thankful to have been given the chance to bathe.


I mean the sink was realllll close”

Oh well, If a goddess blesses you, you must accept it...

You are on the right path now Ol. Boy.”

I must serve, why else would I be alive... like a moth to a flame...

Damn, you are further gone then I thought”

Worship, Praise, Reward, Serve again

Shit--”


My mind was in a state of limbo, every thing seemed to slow down, my reality was warped. Almost like I just ingested a hallucinogenic and the trip was about to start. Rachel's dominating smile was looming above my spiraling blurry vision. Colors changed warping the white of her teeth to match the kaleidoscope scope of colors spinning in my vision. As if a distant thunder was vibrating my entire being I could only imagine it was Rachel making a joke of my situation and her and Steph were laughing in unison. What was my life right now, was I dying? Was this purgatory? Am I about to start over before I lick the spoon? FUCK! My mind is loosing momentum fast, my motor skills long gone, what is... This.. Shiiiit...


Reality just disconnected, like pulling the plug in the middle of a TV show, my reality was gone. Black was all I had now, Such a weird feeling, Where am I? What is this... Emptiness. Is it possible that I am dead, I don't remember choking or anything before this. Too many questions and not any answers, There is no physical world for me to interact with, how am I to conclude any theories without any physical evidence?!! Some time passed and I noticed I started to get blips of my old sight, like seeing one second clips of my old reality, But it was new, I recognized nothing in front of me. Well I should say I was still in Steph's sandal, but the setting... the sea of legs and feet, it was more then I could imagine. Soon as a vision would appear it would be gone again. I started to keep track of them as they came back and left again. It seemed I was in a night club, still attached to Steph and just along for the ride. My thoughts continued to run, I was back in the darkness, I was thankful for my thought clarity though, this isn't like sleep where you close your eyes and you fast forward to morning. No, this was like having time still rolling slower then usual and you still being conscious with your thoughts, It is surreal. My life seemed to be so far away now, but none the less I concentrated, I wanted to take back over, I needed to get control... Control... Con..


GASP!


Light, sound, smell, it all flooded back so fast, I seemed to have jumped back to reality.

Well done, SO how does it feel?”


Feel what? There was nothing!


Now you know what I experience”


YOU?! That was you that knocked me out of my body?


Well yeah, I wanted to see if I could, and it was easier then I thought”


Taking advantage of me, seems more like the appropriate word


I will take my dues on that one, you are still easy to break, don't think you are so tough now Ol'Boy, and don't forget the show is still on...”


SHIT


I regained focus on my position, it looked like I was in a bathroom. I was still in my deluxe sandal perch and noticed Stephs massive feet below me. The stalls of the bathroom were high enough I could see various other women in the bathroom going about their business, only their shoes and ankles visible. I noted that I was still safe I rested easier. I was really worried that my alter self had hurled my body from the safety of Steph to go on a horny fueled adventure at the feet of all the women here.


Don't be silly, that isn't good for our health, remember Ol'Boy, if your story ends... mine does too.”


Wow, I can sure take solace in that.


I am serious, you think I want this end? No, we need to live as long as possible.”


Noted...


Steph finished up on the toilet and pulled her dress back down to cover herself, the shifting of her body making me feel so small. Her movements had the power to change my whole world and that did not go unnoticed. Steph flushed the toilet and walked from the stall to the sink to check her makeup and wash up. I passed another pair of feet adorned with toe rings showing through her open Birkenstock's. I was mesmerized by the Tiffany blue on her toes, I really liked that color on women's nails. As quickly as they appeared they were gone, I was now facing the lower part of the bathroom wall as Steph prepared to return. Steph walked back to the party with me adorning her sandal, the music now was blaring and rumbling my entire being. I didn't know how I could withstand this loud ass music for an extended period of time, This whole situation was overwhelming being that I had been absent mentally for the beginning of the night. My mind thought towards what the goal of my alter ego taking control... what had he done, did he communicate with the girls? My memory of that time is non existent other then the darkness. Either way I will have to deal with anything that happens as long as I am driving this body of mine. Steph was walking causing my vision to be blurred with each powerful step, I could focus straight ahead but that was about it. I noticed she was headed straight for one table with a few sets of legs around them, I saw Rachel's smaller form next to a pair of legs that looked to belong to a male of normal height. Steph reached the table and stood with the group, Closer now to rachel I looked to the males legs who came closer to steph. The high top table obscured my view of anything above waist level. The shoes look a lot like chases work shoes, I think that is who this man is but I cant be one hundred percent sure. I looked back to Rachel's feet adorned in cute sandals that showed off her feet. She was wearing some basic foam bottom sandals that are black in color. My eyes drifted down to Steph's massive toes below me taking in the perfection of their curves and strength. The smell of liquor lingered in the air with the general smell of a bar, I knew this night would most likely turn towards a drunken mess, But I guess I am just along for the ride.


Some time had passed and the group was still hanging at the table. The only one to walk away from the table was man next to Steph which I could confirm now, was Chase, who returned shortly after with his delivery. Steph was shifting her weight back and forth on her feet as she stood enjoying her drink. Next I heard a louder then normal voice call out to Steph.


“Hey girl! Oh my god how are you!?” I heard above the music and general noise of the club


Steph turned to greet the stranger that was behind her. As she took the first step with my body following in suit she faced me right towards the approaching giant. The thud of Steph's other foot was noticed as it matched the foot next to me. I was presented to a pair of shapely legs adorned in tight jeans stretched over her form. Her waist was tight and let to her torso that was toned and defined showing a little of her mid-drift in her cut off T-shirt. This woman most certainly spent time in the gym, her physique showed it. Her defined chin and dirty blonde hair was a statement of her goddess hood. She was beautiful, most certainly someone I would be interested in if I wasn't the size of a rodent. I looked back to her feet, Clad in flat sandals with just a simple strap, her perfect toes were adorned with red nail polish. The ends of her nails nicely squared off making for a perfect pedicure. Her toes were flexing with each step as she approached, putting me in almost a trance like state, I almost felt like I was salivating, at least in my mind. Steph greeted the woman and they talked for a short bit but it was all drowned out by heavy bass of the music. I kept scanning the woman's body which was fairly close to Steph now, This gave me the perfect spot to admire her from head to toe. While I was gazing up at the goddess I saw her eyes meet mine as she tilted her head down. Her eyes locked with mine, almost making me freeze, the dark atmosphere of the club did afford me some cover down by the floor and I think she couldn't see I was watching her. Next the massive form bent her powerful legs to lower herself to get a better look at me. Her face was now closer affording me a view of her perfect features, I was enamored with her beauty, This woman was stunning. Her large green eyes scanned my body, I was most certainly seen. A smile crept across her face then she blew me a kiss displaying her plump lips perfectly. I smiled, I couldn't hide it, I felt an attraction to this stranger, there was a small spicy part of me wanting to detach from the sandal now just to try and reach her. Holding out I stood my ground and chose not to leave Steph, I just can't risk my life with a stranger.... yet. The colossal woman returned to her full height which seemed close to Steph's. I was obviously introduced at that moment, I did not have a chance to reciprocate but hopefully she thinks I was happy to see her. Steph turned back to the table returning my view to Rachel's smaller legs and chases large legs. The stranger has now joined the table as I noticed her feet in my peripheral vision next to Steph's. What did this night have in store for me next? At least I haven't missed much... have I?

The Escapade Continues by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

Wing bang boom back at it! hope you all have been well! hope your new year is going well!

“The Escapade Continues”


Thunder, thunder is all I could really comprehend at this time, here I am strapped to Steph's sandal in the middle of a bustling club unable to hear a thing. Somehow though I found peace in it, the drowning noise that is, it made a sort of comfort barrier for me to clear my thoughts. I found peace in the madness that was the sea of legs around me. I watched different pairs of legs going past the table at random times. A pair of high heels here, some sandals, some birk's, and more and more. It was almost like a runway of women strutting by, some men were in the mix but I was too enamored by all the women around me to take notice. I noticed one sizable woman who had what looked to be a small person attached to the top of her middle toe, the tiny was big enough to cover the whole toe. As soon as I saw the tiny they were lifted away with another step. I guess my ride could be worse, I could be strapped to Steph's toe staring up her dress all night and not able to take in the scenery... although that idea was still arousing... Another pair of feet were delivered to my view, they were walking past the table, then stopped and approached the giants above me. This woman was very tan, rocking all sorts of colorful clothing, her neon thigh high socks that were actually a stirrup style sock leaving her heel and toes exposed. Her feet were clad in white foam flip flops with only the two joining white straps crossing the tops of her feet. I was too busy watching her white toe nail polish glow in the black lights to see the faint form of what looked to be tinies on her feet. Looks like I'm not the only one that is out on the town forsure. The giant neon goddess came up closer to the table and heard


“SHOTS!!!”


The giants above me all shouted in unison, This woman must be a shot girl, that explains the neon attire and interesting socks. Focusing on her legs again I scanned from her knee down to her toes. I spotted three different tinies trapped on this massive woman. The first one was secured in a discrete pocket on her shin that was woven into the colorful fabric. This looked to be a tiny woman from what I could see in the dark light. I offered a wave in her general direction. What a thought, this would be my first time interacting with someone who is as small as me. I continued to wave for a good 10 seconds until it was returned from the tiny woman. Just like neighbors on their morning commute, here we were, both tiny and at the same place right here, right now. Despite the pleasant thoughts, I still had a nagging reality that she can be ripped away with one step from her owner... owner, I guess that's what these giants are to us now. After trying to replicate pleasantries from a past life, I looked further down her shin to the top of her tanned foot to see a small man tied to her big toe, he was very small though, certainly ¾ of an inch or so. It was hard to make out his features from my elevated position. Unfortunately for him his owner opted to place his body in a X style with each limb drawn away from him with small bracelets. This made me ponder if he was being punished or if this mid-evil looking torture position was just a random thought of hers. Although at a distance he really just looks like a small “X” toe adornment. I felt for him but there was nothing I could do, and who knows, maybe he is finally with his dream girl... offering himself to her after shrinking... or that could just be what I did... I'm projecting, whoops. My eyes were not done yet checking her foot. I scanned her toes again and could make out what seemed to be remnants of a tiny under her massive right foot opposite of where the others were stowed. Small limbs and a smear of red is all I could see as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. Her glistening tan skin looking flawless and smooth, To think these feet ended someones life. Who knows if they were trying to catch a ride with her or maybe a victim of this woman's anger. One could ponder the scenarios for hours but one thing is for certain, he was now a stain under a beautiful shot girl's toes. I could really go down the rabbit hole on thinking of how many tinies have already perished from being the victim of an unaware person. The scenarios could run like a wildfire in my mind. Pushing past the blast of thought waves I was content with eyeing up these beautiful feet, her toes perfectly proportioned to her feet. Her arches were shown just enough to display their tall curving figure. I loved some good curves to a woman's foot, and this girl reminded me a lot of Steph. The tanned skin was looking delicious in the dim light of the bar. I noticed a slight sheen on the tops of her toes, most likely from dealing out shots constantly all night. And to think of these tinies she just has along for the ride, I wonder how they all got mixed up in this woman's daily routine. The jewelry tiny and the cozy pocket tiny were most certainly placed on purpose but what about the one that was crushed? The massive woman shifted her weight from side to side, much like Steph was, at this point I was accustomed to the movements and didn't pay them much mind. Next I saw the unthinkable, from the darkness on the right of me, I saw a tiny man, must have been my size, running full bore into the dim light. I was transfixed, I hope this little guy doesn't get too close to these unsuspecting women! I watched intently as he slowed to a halt, catching his breath he put his hands on his knees and began to breath deeply. This was all fine and dandy except for the fact that he parked himself too close to the shot girls feet. His pale skin shining in the light, he seemed to be of average build and had a full head of hair, the color a bit obscured from the light however so a clear view was not afforded to me. I had to get this mans attention, here he was stark naked running on the floor of a club looking for refuge. Honestly his best refuge is seeking out a giant person to take him in. I would not want to tango with nature at this size, we need protection. I did the next thing that came to mind, I began shouting, as loud as I could despite the noise around me. I figured if there was any chance of him hearing me I had to at least try.


“HEYYYYY”

“OVER HERE DUDE!!!!”


I kept yelling these phrases at the small man, I felt like I was more of a squeak more then anything. After a few minutes of shouting that felt like forever to me, it worked! My voice must have been high pitched enough to offset the bass and noise in the place. The man shot a look in my direction, I am certain he doesn't expect me to be attached to a sandal right now. I was his head start to rise to meet my position, at this point I began waving both arms over my head like a mad man, I then signaled him to come here. Who would have thought my second interaction with a tiny would be like this, Instantly after meeting the first tiny here I am ushering one over to talk to me. Stephs massive foot was not ignored as he approached me, He walked between her feet. Surely this was a sight to behold for him, He craned his neck upwards at this point just to see me, the bulge of Stephs ankle was just about obscuring our line of sight.


“YO, You should be more careful man, what are you doing out here?” I asked with genuine curiosty.


“Im just trying to get out of here man!” The tiny figure shouted back


“You just about ran into that shot girl over there, I dont think you are going to fair too well out here!” I returned hoping to convince the man that his attempts might be futile.


The man broke his gaze with me to look in the direction that I was pointing, which was straight at the shot girls parked feet. I could almost make out a grimace as he peered at the white painted toes of the giantess. He returned to meet my eyes with a look of dread in them, Hopefully this cemented the picture in his mind.


“Look, your best bet of surviving is coming with me! You can catch a ride in one of these sandal straps, just be careful to spook Steph!” I yelled to the small man


“Ok man, I will see what I can do!” He replied still not looking convinced.


“Just stick to the straps of her sandal and you should be alright!” I warned


Through the dim light the man made his way to Steph's big toe where the one strap cascaded down to the sole of the sandal. He grabbed hold of the strap and began hiking himself up to the next webbing of straps. I took a moment to check on the shot girl in the background and she was shuffling her feet to the left and right as I imagined she was collecting cash at this point, within no time she turned one foot to the left and then proceeded to walk away. In my head I said goodbye to the small woman I had greeted, I hope her life isn't a hell hole, but one can only hope. Looking back to my new companion I watched him continue his climb, luckily he seemed able to keep solely to her straps making his climbing unnoticeable. Steph was still shifting her weight slightly from side to side, not enough movement to cause much alarm though. My new friend was climbed the last couple inches to meet me at my perch.


“Well hello there, finally able to meet on the same level!” I laughed


“You are telling me man, you got room in those restraints?” The man replied


“Well before you get too cozy, what is your name bud?” I asked still taking in the fact that this actually worked and he didn't die in the process


I was almost reluctant to learn his name, I don't want to be too invested in someone who might get crushed out of existence in a second.


“My name is Wallace, but you can just call me Wally... well that's at least what my friends called me before I shrank...” Wally replied dropping his head


Suspended from our position I knew I needed to get him in this restraint with me so he has a chance to survive if Steph decides to take off.


“Nice to meet you Wally, My name is Caleb, Now get yourself into these restraints with me before you fall!” I said raising my voice to make sure my concern was heard.


I pulled my right side from the leather restraints to allow Wally to grab onto and hold himself steady. Once he was secured by one arm and one leg we were hanging facing each other to allow us to talk face to face.



Wally was a decent looking guy, brown hair and light features, he seemed like a pretty normal guy to me, unfortunately caught in the middle of this shrinking pandemic. Wally was sporting a beard that seemed to be growing out, perhaps a marker of how long he has been tiny as there wouldnt be any way to trim it... feeling my own beard at the thought I remembered I havent been able to trim my own and it was now becoming more apparent.


“Can you believe you are the first person I have actually been able to make contact with since all this happened?” I said to Wally looking at his green eyes.


“I dont doubt it man, you are the first person I have ran into that isn't just running for his life or screaming in terror, mind just broken.” Wally replied


“I can understand how that would happen though, I have felt that feeling a few times before. This size can really bring down your morale.” I said with my voice showing my feelings.


“That is true, I cant think of any experience in my life which is quite like this, it can really be terrifying at times. I have had more near death experiences then I want to recall.” Wally explained


“Fortunately for me I have recently just reached this size and I have had some care takers along the way!” I said while patting Stephs shin


“ I can tell man, she has quite the set up for you he-” Wally was replying before Steph began to move her leg


“Looks like we are in for a ride! HANG ON!” I shouted to wally as Steph began to walk

Wild Night by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

Well i didn't die or get lost to the abyss of this world! HUZZAH! I do apologize for how long this chapter took to get done, it really took me a long time of adding little bits and pieces until i was satisfied with it. I was having some serious writers block but i think i am back in the saddle now, Here is to more chapters and more fantasy fueled adventures! Cheers!

“Wild Night”


Our stationary place of refuge in this stomp fest of a bar has now become mobile, The music had just changed to a more EDM feel just before Steph began walking. Wally and I both braced for the impacts that soon followed, with fear of Steph to begin dancing we had no option to face her shin and hold on for dear life. I used my free arm to loop it into one of the straps against her shin, This made me feel much more secure. Taking in the scent of her body wash and the heat emitting from her leg I was ready for any of her serious movements. Just like I thought, Steph began dancing sending my world into an unbelievable shaking mess of up and down mixed with vibrations much like an earthquake. I only hoped that wally was able to hold on as well as I am. Time drug on in this position, it really felt like forever, I couldn't even recognize the sound of the music with all the movement going on. Feeling like a charm on an ankle bracelet was the only thing I could compare this feeling to, Steph began to perspire with her movements and she was certainly heating up. The summer heat did not help, the AC in this place did not seem to compensate for all the hot bodies on the dance floor. What seemed like an hour passed and I was starting to loose my stamina, although I was fairly secure it was still laborious to hold my position.


To my relief Steph had finally finished dancing and my world was starting to gain some normalcy, however I believe the group had concluded their night out as Steph was walking longer then it seemed to take since the table was so close to the dance floor. The rhythm of Stephs steps allowed me to take a moment to lean away from her dominating shin and look for Wally, to my relief he was still in his harness right beside me, looking as worse for wear as I was, Steph took another step and caused me to slam back into her shin and hold tight as I knew soon I would have a break.


Arriving at their car, Steph and Chase loaded into it with the rest of their friends. From my position I watched as Rachel and the blonde girl from the bar get into the sedan. I was surprised they were bringing their friend along, But I have no doubt she most likely drank too much to drive herself home. Steph walked around the car to hop into the passenger seat, I sighed loudly as she settled her large frame into the car seat. Finally some relief from our labors, we can finally take a moment. I leaned back from my grip to Stephs shin and let myself lean back holding with one arm. The interior lights shut off once all the car doors were shut, In the dim light of the car I could see Wally lean back to meet me.


“Glad to see you held in there!” I said to wally giving a big smile.


“Yeah man, same to you, This isn't my first time hitching a ride though...” Wally replied barely seeing his tired face.


“Really? This is my first time actually being adorned to some footwear!” I explained


“Yeah, I had to catch a lot of rides with my EX after shrinking, That's who I came here with.” Wally replied with a grimace.


“I take it she didn't keep track of you very well if you ended up here.” I stated


“No she didn't, I was so ready to get away from her man, since I shrunk she agreed to take care of me since my family lives so far away, but that turned sour pretty quick.” Wally explained


“Damn man, I am sorry to hear that, well you should be better off now, did you choose to jump ship?” I asked inquisitively


“Long story short man, she was treating me less and less like a person and more like a pet. Tonight was the final straw when she started making out with some dude while I was still hanging onto the top of her flat, I had finally had it, escaping or dying was better then watching her get railed while I am forgotten.” Wally said dropping his head at the sentence


“Wow man, sorry she treated you so badly, you are safe here man... but u cant guarantee you wont be exposed to Steph here getting railed by her man...” I replied trying to offer some hope.


“That's a lot better then watching my girl get it from some stranger though I can tell you that!” Wally said with less of a grim look.


“I cant argue with that man! Just watch out for Rachel in the back seat there, she is the 3ft tall girl with dark hair who was with us, She can be a little harsh.” I informed hoping to warn him for his own benefit.


“Got it man, Ill keep my guard up around her, Thank you” Wally replied


With Wally's last sentence the car engine roared to life and the music immediately kicked on drowning out the hope for us to have anymore conversation. I reached out my fist for a fist bump and Wally returned the motion immediately and we returned to our holding positions against the large shin. I felt the G-forces of the car begin moving and we were en-route home. The drunken giants around us were living it up, still carrying the party with them as they jammed all the way home. The car finally lurched to a final halt and the engine was shut off. Steph began to shuffle and took a step out of the vehicle, her left leg we were hanging onto was the last to exit the vehicle. Stepping into the hot summer evening she made her way to the door, her steps seeming more staggered then when we were first entering the car, I take it she has gotten pretty drunk since leaving the club.


“OH damnnn, those shots are hitting pretty good now” Steph boomed above as she made her way to the door


“I don't doubt that girl! You were going HAM on them” Rachel said from behind sounding drunk herself.


“Yeah, you have to be wasted too!” Steph replied reaching the door and grabbing her keys to unlock the door.


“Oh I am girllllllll, shiiiit I am half your size, I am 3 sheets to the wind!” Rachel laughed back at the giant girl at the door.


“Well lets get inside and party some more!” Steph said loudly while pushing the door open.


I held fast to Steph's shin as she entered the door, Her footfalls were heavier now making it harder to hold on, at least the 20 minute ride gave time to freshen my arms up for the journey. Steph walked into the living room and sat down on the couch to take a load off. I heard her rustling with a box under the coffee table, She leaned over our suspended position completely ignoring us while the others gathered in the living room to sit down. Chase joined Steph on the couch, Rachel took the beanbag chair that used to be my favorite spot, and the blonde took the chair to the left of Chase. Steph took her box out and I watched above as she withdrew various pipes and jars, I knew just what she was going for, her weed stash. Steph wasn't a heavy weed smoker but when she is drunk she tends to break it out especially when there is a crowd around. Steph grabbed a pipe and immediately packed a bowl full of ground up green. Steph inhaled deep and then let out a cloud of smoke overhead, I was entranced by how massive the cloud was, Figuring we had some time to retreat I leaned back from the leather straps to contact Wally once more. To my surprise he was already leaned back staring straight up taking in the sight of Goddess Steph while she smoked.


“There is plenty to go around gang, Have at it!” Steph boomed from above, the sound of her voice radiating through my small ears.


“Pass that shit girl!” Rachel responded immediately


I looked back to Wally and waved an arm to hopefully break him out of his trance. Luckily he looked my wave shortly after Steph's statement to the group.


“Hey man, we might want to look to a safer spot to hang while they all get high!” I said to Wally with a concerned look.


“Roger that!” Wally returned and began dismounting himself from the perch on Steph's sandal.


I followed suit and unwrapped my arm which was now reddened from being wrapped around the rough leather. I used her leather straps to continue my decent and worked to the inside of her ankle, reaching her instep I dropped to the ground and landed without fault. Looking back up to where I was originally it really made that perch look like an observation tower from here. The Heat of Steph's foot was starting to envelop me, I turned toward her heel and retreated under the safety of the couch. I met wally under the dark shade of the couch.

“Hey man, Good work back there.” I praised Wally who was revealed to be the same height as me.


“Good work? How so?” Wally replied with a confused look on his face.


“Good work on not dying, you didn't succumb to fear and just freeze.” I stated with a smile.


“I guess you got a point there, I just don't feel special for surviving...” Wally sighed


“Trust me man, its the first step in living to your fullest.” I said with a smile


Wally just returned a smile and looked me in the eyes while reaching his fist out “Good work back there”


I returned his righteous fist bump and couldn't help but feel a sense of bonding between us, I know I just met the guy but he seems to have his shit together for the most part and what more could I ask for in a friend. Solid and true, but yet I felt a since of heroism as I just saved this man from what ever horrors lay in store for him staying in a nightclub. My general thought is him ending up as a stain on the floor or hitching a ride with another abusive owner. This move certainly changed the course of his future and it was all because of me, I chose to extend aide and call out for a stranger in need. I swept this feeling to the back of my head, I didn't want it going to my head and making me feel bigger then I actually am... HA.


“Look man I am just glad I could help you out and offer more stable refuge.” I broke our silence


“Honestly man, I am glad you did, I had no plan just full send into something other then I was already in. Call it fate or whatever you want I will take it over an uncertain death!” Wally replied laughing after he finished.


“for-sure Wally, I am glad you are here, it was getting pretty lonely especially when the only thing at my eye level is a foot.” I chuckled


“Could be a worse sight though!” Wally said giving me a shoulder bump


“The girls certainly are beautiful here.” I laughed


I took some time to catch Wally up on the situation in the house. I had to let him know that I was best friends with Chase and Steph, That Chase still doesn't know how small I am and hasn't seen me for a hot minute. I made him aware of Rachel being softly dominate and wanting a plaything, he seemed more interested in Rachel after learning this. Maybe Wally was going to be her new play toy and spare me from her torments, especially if he would enjoy it, don't get me wrong, Rachel is beautiful but I still had my eye on the prize... Steph. Clawing at the back of my mind was the woman I met briefly earlier though... The gorgeous blonde titaness that was well defined and had quite the physique. I only saw her for a second but that second really burned into my mind, I really wanted to get to see her again. Wally and I took a seat under the couch to see what the future had in store for us.


The smell of the livingroom was now pungent with the herb they were passing around. Our position behind Steph's feet gave us a good observation point of the living room facing the Tv as well as the other side by the staircase. My eyes kept drifiting to the barefeet of the blonde I met earlier, she was reclined regally in her chair just enjoying the high taking affect on her body. Her one foot closest to us continued flexing and splaying her toes as she relaxed. My eyes were studying all of their glory, I was falling back into my old ways... Lusting... again. Her red toes reflected light each time they reached for the sky and fell back to their resting position. I was enamored, Maybe I could swindle a way to spend the night with her!


Wally and I shared some more idle conversation talking about our past lives before shrinking, our careers, dreams and aspirations, I learned that Wally was hoping to become an engineer and was very close to completing his degree but forced to withdrawal from his classes when he had no suitable equipment to finish his classes... he was too small to type or write anymore. He also swore that his EX gave him the virus knowingly which I cant really refute. She had been out on the town while vaxxed and was coming home late at night and he realized she had to be the one to give it to him right before he was to receive his own vaccination. This summed up in my mind that she most likely was the one to give it to him since he was staying in the house to avoid contracting it... the on purpose part was up to him determine since she did not say it outright. Our conversation was interrupted by the sound of mass movement overhead, it seemed that Steph and Chase were leaving the couch and were heading to call it a night. We had tuned out the sound of the TV in the background and the rumbling talking of the giants during this time. Wally turned his head to watch Rachel as she began to stand, I knew he was probably going to make a move since he has been shooting glances at her all night. My eyes however were focused on the athletic blonde who was new to the fold, I wanted to get to know more about her. Wally suddenly stood up and followed behind Steph's giant feet. I did not feel up to talking him out of his decision, he is his own person, this choice is on him. I watched as Steph and Chase left for their bedroom and wally was sure to cut off Rachel before she left the room being that she was sluggish being drunk and high this made his task much easier. I was transfixed, Rachel stopped dead in her tracks and looked down upon the tiny man, Resting her hands on her hips she peered at him, Wally immediately postrated himself before her... this reminded me of how she said her pets willingly gave themselves to her in the past. The past was now repeating itself but this time it was my new found friend. Rachel paused and pushed one foot towards him sliding it as gracefully as her drunken self could. I was amazed that she still had such composure, Rachel then spoke.


“If you want to come with me, then climb on tiny”


Wally without a pause clambered to his feet and jumped aboard the small giantess's foot and grabbed hold of her middle toe. Just like that he was gone, she didnt even ask how he got there or why he was offering himself to her, she just went about it like he had always been here, she certainly did want another pet, and I was secretly glad it wasn't me... but at the same time a tinge of jealousy crept over me.


After Rachel left the room the blonde giant rose from her chair and sauntered over to the couch I was under, The room had fallen quiet, no sound could be heard from upstairs as I could only assume everyone was passing out for the night. The couch creaked and groaned under her firm body, the heels of her feet were now very close to me, a familiar warmth washed over me. Suddenly she spoke.


“Anymore Tinies want to make themselves known before I call it a night?”


I was in shock, my heart skipped a beat, I almost felt as if she knew I was there, maybe she saw us dismount our sandal perch and figured one might just be left. Also it was just a courtesy if she was in a persons home just to check, probably for her own piece of mind, she might not appreciate late night explorers. Regaining my whits I figured it was a better time then ever to make myself known. I left my seated position and walked to the heel of her right foot, Taking in her high arch and athletic looking feet. I was in awe of the giantess's perfect feet displaying all their might, as I walked past her arch I took notice of her red nails gleaming in the living room light, I was ready to submit. Her right foot had a tattoo that I could not make out since it was enlarged to huge proportions and obscured by my low vantage point. I walked until I reached her pinky toe and made my way to her big toe where I placed my hand upon it to signal the giant woman of my presence. I craned my neck upward taking in her long shin leading to her knee where it was obscuring her abdomen which I already knew was toned and flawless. My eyes continued to her face, which I just now realized was locked onto my small form. Her unforgettable green eyes peering right into my soul, my heart collapsed at this moment, I can only imagine that she had seen me since I left my hiding spot just waiting to see what I was going to do. This goddess of a woman had my complete attention, and I had no where to run, so I instinctively did what I know best, offer myself as a devout worshiper. My body reacted as if I had muscle memory and I dropped to my knees before her massive toe, Wanting to let her know I meant no ill will and only to please her, I wanted this, I wanted her to know that I think she is a goddess. My lips pursed and instantly made contact with her warm toe, kissing the front of her big toe like it was a newfound lover. This was my place, At the feet of a beautiful woman, letting her know she has all the power and I am willing to show her just that. I could only hope that she would not be insulted by our first encounter.

Friends In High Places by hanssmith7670
Author's Notes:

Here is another chapter in the books! Something a liiiiiitle softer this time around, but none the less gearing up for some more action!

To think I have come this far as a “tiny” and my first response to meeting a massive woman is to just kiss her feet without a word... I guess actions mean more then words right? Either way I was in full survival mode all the time now. I just wanted to live, no matter what the afterlife holds I feel like I have found my own version of heaven, sure some moments are better then others but really, living this fantasy is always been a dream. No need to end it early, I almost felt as if submitting right off the bat is a the cheat code for this reality now, Who hates a people pleaser anyway?


You mean, Goddess pleaser.


True, that has its own ring to it, I dig it


Ha who thought we would be agreeing with each other now?


Well, YOU certainly thought so!


That is a good observation Ol' Boy! Better pay attention though, a goddess is summoning you...


My thoughts were broken by my realization that I had went right back to kissing the Blondes toe, I lifted my face once more from her warm flesh and met her gaze once more. My tiny eyes took in her massive form and perfectly proportioned face, she was truly a spectacle to behold. I felt butterflies in my stomach, as if meeting a crush for the first time. The goddess broke the silence first speaking softly.


“Well hello there little guy, no need to kiss my toe, I mean you no harm.”


Her soft words soothed me and I felt much less anxious at her feet. I clambered up enough courage to reply hoping she could hear me.


“Thank you ma'am, I hope I did not disturb you, My name is Caleb!” I shouted up to her


“Nice to meet you Caleb, Let me bring you up here so I can hear you better, you are quite small afterall.” The giantess replied


I extended my arms upward to symbolize her picking me up. The blonde leaned her torso towards her knees to get a better look at me, I watched as her one arm adorned in tattoos begin to reach towards me. Her arm was well defined and showing her hours spent in the gym as it flexed along with the definition in her shoulders, it was like watching one of those Greek statues move and change its position right before my eyes. Her well manicured hand came into my peripheral vision from my left side, I felt the air pressure change like a plane coming in for a landing right near me, The warmth of her hand was next. Her fleshy trunk like fingers enveloped me making me feel safe within her soft grasp. Warmth is all around me as the G forces could be felt on my body propelling me towards her large frame overhead. Soon my ride was over and her hand shifted position so I had a platform to stand on to and speak to the goddess above. Standing to my feet to try and have some dignity while speaking to her, I noticed she had me lifted level with her face, which I really wasn't ready for. Every detail, every little perfection of her face was on full display for me to see. I felt like I was facing some sort of god, and she was here to judge me, however her voice and demeanor so far was weighing against that thought pattern. Feeling weak in the knees I saw her massive lips start to part and I readied myself for her voice to envelop me.


“Well this is better Caleb! I should be able to hear you much better now, My name is Addie by the way”


Addie's warm breath washed over me smelling heavily of weed and alcohol. I was still more at ease now then when at her feet. Her voice was still soft and relaxing, I already felt a sense of fondness for her, She seemed elegant, graceful and aware of our size differences.


“Nice to meet you Addie, I am glad to finally meet you!” I said sincerely


“Nice to meet you too! I didnt know if I would see you again after meeting you briefly at the bar.” Addie replied


“Haha yes you caught me on my first night out since shrinking, I really was a wild experience!” I shouted back to her.


Addie studied me intently with her eyes, I could tell the nights events of drugs still had their effect on her as she was slowly swaying right and left not in tune with her hand. Her breathing was somewhat heavy which was more noticeable at my size, almost like a giant fan blowing over me softly from time to time.


“That is awesome! Finally getting out into the world again after becoming this small must be quite the experience.” Addie said with more warm breath washing over me


“Oh yes, you hit the nail on the head there, I wasn't ready for the amount of tinies that are still out and about beneath peoples feet!” I informed


“Oh they are certainly still out here in the world, unfortunately it is too dangerous for them to be out in the world alone, a lot of people don't pay much attention to where they step. Since the pandemic I made sure to be much more graceful with where I step, They don't need life to be any harder then it already is.” Addie replied while her eyes and facial expression showed me she was telling the truth.


“That is really admirable of you Addie, All tinies around the world appreciate you and I intend to speak for all of them with that statement. We have it hard enough out in the world with giants around every corner.” I said with confidence


“That is very nice of you to say Caleb, I hope I can make at-least a little bit of difference in these crazy times, Live and let live” Addie replied blushing a little


I was enamored, This goddess had stole my heart, I already felt so close to her in our first interaction. She was making me feel so much at ease, My first encounter with a giantess that had some compassion for the tinies of the world. Hope was something I felt for the first time in a long time, I was treated almost like an equal despite being in the palm of a woman's hand. A sense of desire washed over me now, I wanted her, I wanted to belong to her, she made the world feel like it was an ok place to be in.


“You are quite the amazing person Addie, and I really mean that, You have actually made me feel safe for the first time in a long time!” I said blushing through the whole sentence


“Aww Caleb I am so glad you feel safe with me, I hope you don't mind cuddling with me tonight, I am all wiped out from the night out.” Addie stated letting her shoulders relax.


“ I would love nothing more! Just put me where you want me!” I replied to Addie smiling feeling excited for my first time cuddling with something other then a womans foot.


“Here we go!” Addie smiled and lowered me in her hand while shifting her body on the couch.


Addie slid her massive form on the couch, I was still in her palm as she nestled in for the night, Her hand made her way to her massive toned stomach as she laid onto her back. Her palm tilted to let me off onto the large expanse, I felt warm and safe as my feet planted themselves onto her firm stomach. I sat down on the soft flesh as she adjusted her pillow to better suit her sleeping position. I was looking forward to her defined jawline as she laid her head into the pillow. I followed suit and laid on my back as well, I was able to actually feel like I could sleep soundly. Her rhythmic breathing simulating like being on a ship in the ocean lulling me to sleep. I really missed sleeping soundly and embraced the wave of relaxation taking over my body.


Sometime later....


My sound slumber was interrupted by a noise, I was unsure of where it came from, From what I could tell I was still on Addie's stomach but I now felt uneasy and exposed. I could not tell how much time had passed, my eyes were still adjusting to the dim light within the living room, I sat up to take a look around to gain my bearings. Addie's breathing was still steady and I knew that she was still sound asleep at this time, It must have been something else. Looking to my right I was startled by a shadow, This was actually more of a silhouette in the dark room. From what I could tell it was a person, my mind instantly jumped to the worst of conclusions, I was being nabbed by one of the girls for some early morning fun. I kept my eyes locked on the giantess, the silhouette came more into view for me and the dim night light revealed it to be Rachel who had some to take me. I braced myself for what was to come, I felt resentment as I wanted to finish my peaceful sleep with this large deity under me. A dark shadow came at me silently and quickly as it reached for my legs, Pinching my legs gently I was hoisted into the air and rushed to her side as she retrieved her prize. I did not want to wake the goddess I had just spent a lovely time with so I kept my mouth shut, I really didn't want to anger Rachel either. Rachel retreated silently to the steps leading upstairs, I was held at her waist level which made me take notice of her tight fitting underwear which is all she was wearing other then a bra. My eyes locked onto something protruding from the top of her Lacey waist band, it was Wally. He seemed to be alive and well and long for the ride from what I could see in the low light of the house. Rachel topped the stairs giving me no yield and letting my body sway in the motions of her hand as she walked, Her hand quickly raised to face level and the small giantess looked me dead in the eyes while I was upside down in her clutches.


“ You seem to have forgotten who you really belong to” Rachel harshly said softly to me


Feeling it was better to please her in this moment I replied


“I wanted a break from that sandal of Steph's and I hopped off and missed my ride back with her.” I responded


“You already suck at being a loyal pet, I think you need to realize who owns you.” Rachel quipped while turning towards Steph's bedroom door


Ahhh shit here we go again


Rachel entered Steph's dark room, her small size made her steps unheard on the soft carpet below, without another word she walked to the foot of Steph and Chases bed. I was dropped on the top of their bed spread at their feet, The smell of their feet intermingled in my nose as I rubbed my neck and looked back at Rachel. Rachel offered no more conversation or belittlement as she turned on her heel to exit the room closing the door softly behind her. I was left with my two owners in what I can only imagine what is the early morning, Which meant I knew what was coming next. I rose to my feet on the soft bed spread and looked at the two massive forms sleeping peacefully, thinking the best place for me is with Steph I made my way to her feet. As I approached my nose was on overload with the stale smell of her feet from standing and dancing all night in the summer heat. The breathing of the two giants could be heard all around me as I continued my journey. I approached Steph's sole of one of her feet as it laid on its side easily out sizing me 10 times over. The dim morning light was washing into the room making everything around me appear in more detail. Steph's massive sole loomed over me even while on its side, Her toes were to my left and her heel to my right, I took in all the details of her dry dusty sole. As I reached her sole the smell was overwhelming but I was feeling a sense of arousal being so close to the part of her I love the most. The callouses and dirt upon her sole were in full view to me now, looking like a geographic map more then a surface of someones skin, This sent me into a horny fueled reaction. I put my whole body into her touch sole and began to lick the swirls of her foot skin, acrid tastes entered my mouth as I savored each lick. My eyes felt like they were retreating into the back of my head as I continued, I wanted to be owned by her, I was secretly praising Rachel for delivering me to my true goddess so that I could serve her once more... even if she was asleep and couldn't acknowledge my presence. I spent some time in this state before my rubbing caused me to reach climax while right against her dominating sole, I was in pure bliss as I fell backwards onto the bed spread staring right at the ceiling now. I could be happy with this life... the life as a slave to Steph. Part of me was still conflicted though, as I drifted to sleep I could only see the gorgeous face of Addie as she cooed me into comfort just hours before.

Awakening by hanssmith7670

“Awakening”


Long awaited rest, greeted me like an old friend, welcoming me into their arms and holding me like I was at home. I felt the pure bliss of relaxation on the bed beneath me despite the giants in the room. Perhaps accepting my situation made this a lot more bearable... My mind was too tired to wander, my whole being was too tired to care. I was in bliss with just having the chance to sleep, who would have thought this day would come since being tiny that I could actually accept it finally. I even had the chance to save another... well being handed to Rachel isn't exactly the perfect savior but if wally can listen he should be just fine. My mind started to drift, the after orgasm feeling was still washing my body like ocean water that was the temperature of a hot tub, I really was getting used to this life now.


Thanks for the opening Ol' Boy! Ill take things from here!”


I would complain that I need rest, but that even feels like too much effort.


Don't you fret, I am going to allow your body to recharge, it is of no use in its current state, I just wanted to give you the heads up that I will be driving tomorrow.”


Sure, fine, whatever just let me sleep, just sleep. That is all I want now...


Then off to snoozeville you go”


Light, ever blinding light flooded the massive room. I was awakened by the light spilling into the room from the morning sun breaking day. My body felt rejuvenated, The heat from Stephs foot still hung in the air with the ever-present stale smell of her feet. I noticed the covers were off of her feet and only covering her lower half exposing her tanned smooth legs which reached off to where my eyes could only imagine seeing. I seemed to have lost another inch or so, making a mental note I would be around 2 inches tall now... although at this point it would be hard to tell any change unless I ended up under an inch... which I slightly still... desired. Steph's long toes were just about taller then me now, leaving me closer to my goal... one inch tall. Man the things I could do at that size. I could fit right between her toes with ease soon. I sat up on the bed and looked at the large sole to my left from where I passed out, now just remembering the promise my... alter ego made me before my slumber. Oh boy, I guess its a day off for me soon...


Top of the morning to you Ol' Boy, lets get this show on the road!”


Atleast I know one this is consistent here other then my size loss


Got that right, now, sit back and relax and hang onto your sanity.”


My body suddenly shuddered and I felt like I was astral projecting myself right above my body, almost like a 3rd person view of my own body. This sensation was all new, perhaps I have given too much of myself to this character. I know he is some semblance of my inner desires but damn to be this far removed now was surreal, no longer a dream state but a full on lack of perception. Now left taking a full back seat of the action. I could only feel my ghostly projection now, almost like I was some sort of spirit... this must be how he feels when im driving my body... is it even my body anymore?


I watched as my ego took control of my body, he was inspecting my limbs, I suppose having his own was a new sensation he had to take in. I was just reveled in the fact that I was this far gone. Oh boy what does he have planned for me now, I can only imagine it wont be good... or will it. Watching on I made my way to the massive sole before me, my arms reached out as my alter ego felt each ridge and detail of Steph's sole. As my hands traced the ridges of her foot I noticed I could feel the sensations on my own hands, it was like living vicariously thorough another being. What a feeling, something I was certainly not used to at all. This must mean that I can feel whatever my body goes through... despite being attached, oh this is going to be a whole ass ordeal now... I can already tell. My face buried into her sole, the smell of her night out was now filled in my nostrils, I really could tell everything that was going on just from what my body was experiencing. I already began to brace myself for what might unfold in the future.


I watched as I continued smelling and now licking the sole of my owner, My tongue tracing her curves of her feet as time ticked on. The taste and dryness of her expansive sole so clear on my own pallet. After some time, the giants began to stir in the bed, Stephs foot flexed and streched as she was working to a point of rising for the day. The action was sure to pick up now if I know anything about these two. My small form started to walk to the left of her foot, to get a better view of the two giants in their whole. Steph continued stirring in the bed, each movement amplified by my small size, I watched as her arms reached into the heavens and spread out in a waking fashion in the morning light. She began to move the covers off of her large body which then exposed chase next to her. Her tanned form was now on full display, stretching on into the distance. Chase's toned body was washed in sunlight distorting many of his features except for his enormous manhood which casted a shadow of its own, making contrast from darkness to light much more pronounced. Steph already laying on her side took notice of his flaccid member and began eyeing her prize with feverish delight, Her large beautiful eyes now locked on it. I watched on as she lifted her arm to bring her hand to Chases thigh and trace its way gently up to his abs. She continued to trace his form with her tanned hand which soon met its target. His phallic member seemed to twitch with delight as she grabbed a handfull of his balls which hung low to the bed spread. Kneading his balls gently I could only imagine possessing that size and weight now at my current height. My body began to walk towards the giants... and I had a feeling I knew where this was going.


The walk towards Steph's hand seemed to take much longer then any journey I had taken before, but I guess steps really are small when you are only 2 inches tall. Past their knees the world was starting to quake as I was sure Chase was now beginning to wake. The heat of their bodies was all around me now, my astral body still sensing the heat on my skin. Steph continued her fondling causing Chases member to start to rise to its full glory. With each step the smell of the couples sex was beginning to become more intense, the smell of feet fading in the distance. Mid thigh now we were getting close to the prize at hand, Steph shifted her body to lean closer to Chase and began kissing him passionately, I knew the show was on now, she wanted what was hers and she was going to take it. Steph's tanned hand now moved to Chases member, stroking it gently, each up and down motion could be felt throughout the bed, Making my body shake with it. Finally I had made it, On my right was Steph's massive tanned leg, and on my left was Chase's equally daunting thigh. I was enamored even though I was the one watching from the back seat of my own body. My hand reached out and touched Steph's thigh, the heat and sensation of her smooth thigh was enough to stir my own desire. My hand rubbed her thigh with increasing force to say, 'Hey I am here too' Which did not go unnoticed by the titaness. I heard the kissing of the giants trail off, soon her beaming face was now turning to lock onto my position, Her Blue eyes met mine, from a distance to me, but ever close to her. Her mouth soon formed a toothy grin, and without pause her hand left chases member and made its way to my small body. Her hand was closing in on me, the heat from her palm was starting to flood my immediate area, I could now take in the smell of what I believed to be chases manhood. Her tree trunk like fingers propelled me into the air, I now was totally in her control, and I know this is just what my ego wants. Flying into the air I had no sensation of it, just the feeling of heat from her fingers. I must not be able to sense EVERY thing that is happening. Steph peered at me with her lustrous blue eyes, almost like a cat toying with her prey her smile ever present. Steph just watched as she dropped me onto chases abdomen. Suddenly the giant spoke


“Did you bring one home from the bar?” Chase asked Steph


“I sure did, lets have some fun with him” Steph replied


Now not only am I trapped on Chases abdomen but he is clueless to who I am... furthermore that means he is down to play with tinies in the bedroom too. This complicated things, if I am small enough, who is to say he would even notice me. I don't have any identifiable marks to go off of at this size. Steph sprung into action, she shifted her body to position her hips over the mountain that is chase, encompassing my entire view. My ego laid my body back which I can only assume is to watch the action. In plain view here I was just laying here while these giants started their love making. Steph took Chases large, stiff member and began inserting it into herself. Steph moaned in pleasure as the member engulfed her wet pussy, I all I could hear is her voice coupled with wet sliding. I could only imagine that Chase was smiling from not too far away at the whole sight. My body was motionless, there was nothing I could do to control myself... and maybe this is what I really wanted.


“That's it baby, fill me up” Steph cooed to the giant.


“I hope you are ready for all this” He chuckled, not really knowing if he was talking to her or me or both.


Steph started her up and down motions on the long shaft, each thrust seeming to stiffen the member more. The world around me began to heat up, each motion moving my tiny body more and more, the slight morning perspiration on Chase held me like glue. My ego continued to watch, however this time I felt my hand grip my cock, I guess I will get off this time too.


Chase laughed when he saw my tiny efforts.


“Now that is how you properly enjoy the show little man”


Shit, none of this sounds good to my logical brain but my ego was loving it... Now I was as hard as ever and having to hold back after his one statement. Chase began to run his hands along Steph's thighs, his arms reaching out like massive pillars caressing her perfect skin with his large hands. My ego just laid there taking it all in, Steph was beginning to develop a sheen of sweat on her skin, her effort was not unnoticed as well. Chase looked like he was thoroughly stretching out her insides. The heat around me continued to build, I could only imagine what they had in store for me next. Suddenly Chase gripped her thighs and let loose and moan as he started to match her thrusting from below. I still watching in awe as the two giants made love, I saw chase was tensing up his whole body, I watched Steph's face change to a smile as she winked at chase behind me. Suddenly Steph lifted herself from Chase, letting his large manhood, still glistening fall right in front of me, just missing me near his belly button, next her hand met his thick pulsating shaft. I eyed the monster as it met my gaze, still stroking my own hard cock, I watched Steph's hand start to stroke his cock harder and faster. Before I could internally react the monster starting spurting rope after rope of cum. Washing my entire body it felt like in steaming hot liquid and creating a warm sensation to wash over me. Steph continued to work Chases member as my vision went white, barely noticing I had cum as well, only for mine to be mixed with the giants seed. My body felt stiff with the cooling of the liquid.


“Dont get cozy yet little guy” Chase boomed from above me.


My body still stuck, the giant rose to his knees to take a position behind Steph, I watched in slightly aroused horror as the giant began working his member again in my vision below me as I was suspended on his abs. Steph waited for chase patiently, feeling him enter she let out a loud moan which filled the room, below me Steph seemed wetter then ever. Chases thick, pulsating cock entered her once more, this time I was at the same position just in fear of falling now. Chase began to thrust into Steph, the motion that was now happening made me feel less at ease with the glue that is supposed to hold me, I looked down again to see Stephs perfect asshole staring me right back. Each thrust was moving my body further down Chases abdomen and in fear of joining the action, my ego didn't faulter, he starting stroking my cock once more, I guess its more of an “OUR” cock situation. My body slid more and more, there was no hope, I was doomed... Soon I heard a wet smacking sound which was Chase slamming into steph good and hard. My glue no longer held, I was falling, only to be met by Stephs asshole, Chases cum soon falling too and coating me again in the spunk. I felt hopeless, but I knew my ego was loving it which was displayed from my rock hard member. Steph moaned again in pleasure, my awkward footing on her rectum was causing me to loosing balance. Chases member below wasnt helping either, the skin seemed to move a little toooo much. Chase slammed into Steph again, but this time it sent my puny for flying directly into his abdomen right above his cock, within a split second I fell and got caught by another thrust of his. This time it pinned me near his balls which his cum helped adhere me to. My world was chaos as Chase continued his movements and slammed me into her crotch this time, after a hard hit against the firm mountain of flesh I was taken back with his balls for another thrust. Slamming into Stephs crotch again I found myself stuck to it, my vision was nothing but the view of chases now tense balls retracting for another blow. The next thrust sent me flying once more but this time landing on the bed-sheets. Chase wasted no time picking up the pace again as his hands gripped Steph's small love handles. The bed moved with the giants as I laid directly below their lovemaking, my ego still didn't miss a beat and continued stroking. Chase was near climax as I watched his gigantic balls tense up even more with his latest thrust, Speed slowed down and Chase was now slow stroking Steph. Chase seemed to take a more sensual approach to this orgasm, each of his movements became more and more twitchy as he reached peak arousal. Watching Chases manhood diligently, I saw balls tense up again, but this time they pulsated and shook which only meant he was dumping gallon after gallon of his seed into Steph. My orgasm came at the same time this time, watching as the giants both roared in ecstasy. Chases deflating member was now looking less threating as it withdrew from her sex, Steph shuddered as it exited her womanhood. My ego continued to stare at the giants above, Steph's body shift from one side to the other, she was aiming her now filled vagina right over me. In horror I watched her descend on top of me, her steaming hot sex leaking the cum from her lover as she approached. My tiny form was soon engulfed. All my senses gone but the muffled sound of the giants kissing over top of my engulfed form. The hot feeling of sticky liquid now coating my body once more, I was trapped with no escape.


“Good work babe, im going to go shower” Chase informed.


“No problem baby, I'm going to play a little more”


“Have fun!” Chase replied

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9928