Horse girl by kynodontas
Summary:

Samantha is a self-described "horse girl". What does that mean? Cody doesn't care much, because 1) she's hot, and 2) she's into him.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: No Word count: 13101 Read: 75862 Published: December 12 2020 Updated: February 05 2021

1. Chapter 1 by kynodontas

2. Chapter 2 by kynodontas

3. Chapter 3 by kynodontas

4. Chapter 4 by kynodontas

5. Chapter 5 by kynodontas

6. Chapter 6 by kynodontas

7. Chapter 7 by kynodontas

8. Chapter 8 by kynodontas

9. Chapter 9 by kynodontas

10. Chapter 10 by kynodontas

11. Chapter 11 by kynodontas

12. Chapter 12 by kynodontas

13. Chapter 13 by kynodontas

14. Chapter 14 by kynodontas

15. Chapter 15 by kynodontas

16. Chapter 16 by kynodontas

17. Chapter 17 by kynodontas

18. Chapter 18 by kynodontas

19. Chapter 19 by kynodontas

Chapter 1 by kynodontas

It was Friday night. Once again, Cody found himself alone, drunk and horny in his apartment. The bar visit had been a complete failure and it looked like the evening was going to end in the usual porn-fueled orgy of masturbation. Or, maybe not. Maybe he could try Tinder once more. He might just get lucky this time. If nothing else, he could probably get some new spanking material.

So he flopped down on the couch and quickly set up a profile. He had some recent pictures to add from a fishing trip last month. He picked out one of him shirtless, with a fish he had just caught. Not bad. He'd been working out for a while now and it showed. He picked out a couple with his friends on the water. And one from a game he'd gone to. That should do it.

He started swiping. There definitely were more hot profiles on this app than he seemed to remember, or at least that's what his drink-addled brain thought. One of the profiles, Bridgett, 25, was a woman who looked like she was working as a bartender. She was well-built, and had large tits that she wasn't afraid to show. "I grew up on a farm," her profile said. "And if you're the kind of person who thinks all farm girls like country music, well, let's just say you're not wrong." Cody guffawed. He loosened his belt and pulled down his pants. One of her pictures had her in profile, chugging down a large mug of beer, her arms bulging. He started stroking his cock. But no, he must be patient. There were a lot more to come. He continued swiping.

Next up was a petite blonde, Pam, 29. She seemed to be at Starbucks, looking incredibly happy with some sort of latte in her hand. "Looking for the Jim to my Pam," her profile said. "Fluent in sarcasm." Too bad I'm not named Jim, Cody thought, and moved on.

After a few more profiles and some more stroking, he had moved to the bedroom. The latest one, Samantha, 23, was a girl on a horse. She had long brown hair, matching the brown mane of the horse, and her thick thighs glistened in the sun as they seemed to be squeezing against the sides of the horse. Her bare arms were outstretched as she held on to the horse's neck. I wonder what it would be like to hold those arms behind her as I give her a good ass-fucking, thought Cody. "Horse girl," said her profile. That's it. Her next picture, woah, was in a bikini, as she stood right next to the horse, holding the reins. She was barefoot and still taller than the horse. That's not a horse, that's a pony, thought Cody. These girls think they can handle horses. But he was looking at her tits now, struggling to fit in her bikini top. He was stroking himself faster. He imagined himself tearing off that top and motorboating those lovely tits. He finally came in a series of bursts.

He waited to recover his breath, cleaned himself up and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 2 by kynodontas

He woke up in the morning with a terrible hangover. Why, he wondered, why did I do that. He checked his phone, opening his eyes just a crack so that he wouldn't have to look at the sunlight. He had a notification from Tinder. A message from Samantha. Huh, who's Samantha? He opened it up.

"Hi, how's it going?" it said. "Did you catch that fish yourself?"

Ah, Samantha. Horse girl. He realized he must have swiped right just before he dozed off. He walked into the kitchen and gulped down a glass of water, then stumbled back onto his bed and was soon asleep again.

He awoke an hour later with a jolt. He had a match! He had been too hungover to realize what had just happened. A girl had matched with him, and then messaged him first! His headache disappeared almost instantly. "ya bet," he replied.

"Did you cook it? How was it?" her reply was almost immediate.

"it was great, we caught 3 that day and grilled them on this grill my buddy brought along. u should join us when we go next. or it could just be the two of us ;)"

"Haha, maybe. I do love the outdoors."

"that i can see. u really into ponies, huh?"

"Horses, yes. The horse in the picture is a thoroughbred named Mercury. We've been together eight years, and he would laugh if he thought someone had confused him with a pony."

"lol, i see. i don't know much about horses as u can see"

"Haha, yes, it happens. A lot of people also think that a) ponies are baby horses, and b) ponies are easier to handle than horses, neither of which is true."

"huh, did not know the second one. fr?"

"Yup. Anyway, would you like to meet Mercury?"

"sure! what do u have in mind"

"Let's meet for coffee tomorrow afternoon, if you're free. And then we could drive out to the farm and meet Mercury."

"sounds like a plan!"

"Oh, and another thing. Are you really 5'10" like it says on your profile?"

Yikes.

"umm not really lol. i exaggerated by a couple inches"

"Oh. I really don't like someone being dishonest with me."

"u know how it is, some of us have to amplify a little bit or we don't get any matches. everyone does it"

There was a long pause. Cody wondered if he should add anything.

"I'll give you a pass this first time. You'd better not lie to me again."

Phew, I guess I'll just have to wear the platform shoes, thought Cody.

"ya, ofc not! so, see u tomorrow?"

"Yes, looking forward to it!"

Cody did a fist pump as he put his phone away. He was going on a date! He jumped up and decided to straighten the place up a bit, just in case he got lucky and was bringing her home tomorrow. He spent the rest of the day cooking and cleaning, all the while humming to himself as he fantasized about the coming date. What should he wear? Something a little athletic, since they would be going to a farm. And of course his platform shoes. And maybe he should bring her something? Flowers? That sounded reasonable.

That night he continued swiping, but found himself coming back to Samantha. There was just something intensely arousing about the way she straddled the horse and grabbed its mane. He came once again thinking about what it would be like to part those legs and slide in between them.

Chapter 3 by kynodontas

Cody looked at the mirror, making sure everything was a-ok before he left. Casual plaid shirt that could work both indoors and outdoors, check. Stretchy pants in case he ended up riding a horse, check. I hope it doesn't come to that, he thought. He'd never been very good at it. He hoped he'd end up doing the other kind of riding today, though. He was very good at that. Platform shoes, check. These brought him up to 5'6" and it wouldn't be hard to convince Samantha he was 5'8". Girls can't tell anyway.

He arrived at the cafe. He'd never been here before, and realized it was his kind of place. Old-style, laid-back, more like a diner. None of this new age hipster shit. There didn't seem to be any women sitting by themselves, so he assumed he was first and sat down in a booth. He stared out the window for a bit. She was late. He pulled out his phone and started swiping again. He hadn't gotten any matches since Samantha, but swiping couldn't hurt.

"Hi," he heard a feminine voice behind him a few minutes later. "Are you Cody?" He turned around and saw her standing a few steps away. It was Samantha, but she looked different. Taller, and just generally larger. Not fatter though, Cody realized to his relief, just... larger. He stood up and watched as she walked closer and stood right in front of him. This woman was gigantic! He was looking straight ahead at her cleavage, which was clearly visible past the red dress she was wearing. He looked down at her feet. She was wearing riding boots that came up almost to her knees. Must be the heels. She cleared her throat. "I'm Samantha."

Cody hastily looked back up, and grabbed her outstretched hand. It almost covered his own hand. "Cody," he smiled, trying to look unruffled. "It's great to meet you." She had large brown eyes which looked at him searchingly. Maybe she was trying to figure out how tall he was.

"So," she said. "Find the place ok? Should we get coffee?"

As they walked to the counter, Cody could feel the eyes of all the patrons on them. They must have made a curious pair. Him, 5'6" and looking a little lost; her, 6'... 6' what? How tall was this woman? Anyway, over six feet tall, in a red dress that came to mid-thigh and left nothing to the imagination, and riding boots, walking with her head held high and purpose in her gait, like she owned the place.

"Yeah, yeah, found the place all right. It's a nice choice," he said, trying to sound appreciative. "It's my kind of place. None of this new age hipster shit."

"Glad you liked it." She didn't laugh at or respond to his last comment. "I like your shirt."

"Thanks, and... that dress looks good on you. Those boots too. Must be some pretty high heels."

"These are riding boots. One inch."

One inch heels? So the rest of it is just... her?

"Wow, don't er, mind my saying this, but you're pretty tall. I don't think I've ever hung out with someone this tall."

She stopped and looked down at him. They were standing close, and something about her expression made Cody feel a little uncomfortable. "I'm 6'8"," she breathed. "Are you saying you can't handle six feet and eight inches of woman?"

"No!" he replied almost immediately. He had to crane his head to look up at her. It took some effort to not stare at her chest that was so tantalizingly close. He wasn't going to let go of a chance to get closer. "I was j-just... just asking."

"Good." She continued walking. They were at the counter now.

"And besides, I'm not short on inches myself, if you know what I mean," he said, winking.

She blushed at that, but didn't say anything. They grabbed their coffees and walked back to the booth. Before Cody could sit down, Samantha placed her hand on his shoulder. It was large and heavy, and he could feel it holding him in place. "Do you want to head to the farm? We can drink and talk on the way."

"Sure!" he replied. He couldn't believe how well this was going.

Chapter 4 by kynodontas

Cody followed Samantha into the parking lot and came to a stop next to a large red pickup truck. "That's my ride," she said, pulling the passenger door open for him.

"What about my car?" he asked.

She stared at him as if he had just said the stupidest thing ever. "I can drop you off here after we're done," she said, a hint of irritation in her voice.

He nodded and got into his seat, not wanting to stall any further. As they sped down the highway, he kept stealing glances at her. He could see that her legs were barely contained in front of her, even though her seat was pushed back to the limit. Her hands on the wheel made it look like it was a wheel on one of those toy cars.

"So, Cody, tell me about your family. Do you have siblings?"

"No siblings, nope. Just me. My parents live in Florida, they're retired. I've been living out here for a few years now so I don't really see any family except on holidays."

They were on a country road now, and had taken enough turns that Cody had no idea where they were going. The thought crossed his mind that if he was left by himself here, he might not be able to get back to civilization without some significant hitch-hiking. He looked back at Samantha. Her towering presence made him feel safe somehow, in a maternal sort of way. He was overcome with the feeling that she would protect him. Strange, he thought. The man should be protecting the woman. He sipped on his coffee.

"Anyhoo, what do you do on weekends? Go fishing with friends?"

"Yeah, like in the picture. That was last month. Me and my buddies went out there. One of them brought a grill and another had a guitar. So we set up camp on the bank. Grilled some fish, sang some songs."

"Sounds like a lovely evening. And sounds like some talented friends you have. Do you have any special talents I should know of?"

"Well... I'm good with handy work around the house." He paused, thinking. "I know how to make a woman happy." This last declaration was made in a soft, low voice that he liked to call his "seductive voice".

Samantha smiled. "I think I'll reserve judgement on that until I have more data." She reached out and squeezed his thigh. He squeezed her hand in return.

"The data can be made available whenever. All you have to do is, er... download it." He almost cringed at how corny that sounded. Thankfully she didn't seem put out by it. In fact her hand moved a little along his thigh, gently brushing his crotch.

"What about you? You been into horses for long?"

"Ever since I was a little girl! My dad got me into it. I rode for the first time when I was six and I've never really looked back. Right now, I have Jupiter, my first, who's been with me twelve years; Mercury, who's been eight years; Saturn -"

"That's a lot of horses!"

"I wasn't done! Anyhoo, as you can see, I love horses. My dad, while he was around, spoiled me with them. And after, I just kept going."

"Wow, so, I guess that's your special talent? Horses?"

"One of my special talents, yes... Ah, we're here!"

Chapter 5 by kynodontas

The farm consisted, as far as Cody could see, of a paddock that stretched to some distance in front of him, punctuated by a few trees here and there, along with a house and what looked like either a large stable or several small stables. They had pulled up next to the house. It looked like a fairly modest house that one would find on a farm, maybe two stories high, and with the kind of workmanship that made it look like it had been put together either hastily or with not much skill.

"Ready to meet Mercury?" asked Samantha, getting out of the truck.

"Yeah, totally pumped," replied Cody. "Sweet place you've got. Who else lives here?"

"You'll find out soon enough!" she said, winking.

She took a few long strides towards the stable. He marveled at how much distance she managed to cover in such a short time. She paused and whistled. He thought he heard some thuds and doors banging, before a strong-looking brown horse trotted out, and came to a stop beside her, bowing its head and nuzzling her face. Its coat glowed in the sun. She climbed up into the stirrups and swung a leg around it, and was perched firmly on top in the blink of an eye. Cody watched as she led the horse in a short gallop and then a much faster pace as they rode around the paddock. She was in complete control, with the horse obeying her every touch. He felt himself getting aroused looking at the sheer skill and confidence with which she rode. It didn't hurt that her thighs and biceps bulged while her butt was raised up as she bent forward to keep her balance. Finally they turned and he could see them approaching him. They were still going quite fast, and he was gripped by the feeling that they would ride him down. He was debating whether he should jump out of the way, when they came to a sudden stop right in front of him.

"Cody, meet Mercury. Mercury, this is Cody," Samantha called out. Mercury stood with his head held high, looking down at Cody.

"Hi Mercury," said Cody, not sure whether he should reach out a hand to touch Mercury. This was probably the largest horse Cody had ever seen. Shorter than Samantha, yes, but only just.

"Would you like to ride him?"

He would have liked to refuse, but he didn't want to lose face in front of her, especially after her immaculate display. The question was: how was he going to climb up? Then he saw them move towards the edge and noticed a mounting block there. Samantha dismounted and adjusted the stirrups, holding the reins while Cody got on the block. "Here," she said, planting a helmet on his head. She put her hand on his shoulder. Standing on the block, he was as tall as her and could see directly into her brown eyes. "Have you done this before?" He nodded, though he was sure she could tell he was nervous. "Don't worry," she squeezed his shoulder, "Mercury will take care of you. By the way, you look real cute in this helmet." He got on, and after she had made sure he was snug, Samantha put her hand on his thigh and looked up at him. This time there was no doubt her finger was rubbing his crotch. He felt a sudden rush of blood in his pants. "You ready?" her smile was coy. Cody nodded and pulled on the reins. Gradually, after a few nudges and a slap from Samantha, they were off.

Chapter 6 by kynodontas

Cody took it slow at first, making sure he was comfortable on the saddle and the reins were firmly in his hand. After a while, he began turning the reins this way and that, to see what would happen. The horse obeyed his commands, though he found he had to use his legs more than he had anticipated. Soon they were at a fast trot. They had covered a quarter of the distance that Samantha had gone before Cody decided this was the fastest he was going to go. The first few moments had been fun but the bumpy ride was making Cody's butt uncomfortable. To make matters worse, one of his balls had slyly slipped under the other so that he felt a jab of pain every time Mercury's front legs landed. He adjusted himself as best as he could and turned Mercury around. Maintaining a smile on his face, he made his way back to where Samantha was standing. With her hand on her hips, leaning on one leg, she looked statuesque as she gazed into the distance.

"Have fun?" she shouted as they got closer.

"Yeah, great horse, no problems." He longed to get off as fast as he could. He tried to get up but Samantha grabbed his waist with both her arms.

"Not so fast! Don't you want your reward for doing such a good job?" She bodily lifted him off Mercury and turned him around, placing him sideways on the saddle. He marveled at the ease and speed with which she did that. She pulled down his pants with one swift motion until they pooled around his ankles. Hang on... how did she do that? That's when Cody realized, his pants had grown loose around his waist, as had his shirt. His shoes felt like they had been made for someone a size or two larger. Before he could digest any of this information, she had grabbed his cock, which sprang erect now that it was free from the confines of his pants. "Mmmm," she whispered. "Look at this."

And without further ado, she wrapped her mouth around it. He was shocked to see all of it, right up to the balls, disappear inside her. He could feel her tongue move all over it. The entire scene was so surreal. Him, seated on a horse with his pants down, her standing right next to it, tall enough to reach his crotch, all of him buried in her mouth. As he looked down, he saw that her head alone was wider than his thighs. He grabbed her hair and held on as she started moving up and down his cock with vigor. The force with which she was attacking it would have knocked him off his perch had she not held him in place with her hands. He had never felt so aroused before. Was it because she was so much larger than him? So much in control? He closed his eyes as her tongue flicked his head one last time, and came with a ferocity that was unprecedented as far as he could remember. Several seconds passed as he kept coming, blowing load after load into her mouth which somehow managed to keep it all in. She was careful as she pulled away, swallowing it all and managing to lick the rest clean. She looked into his eyes and ran her tongue over her lips, as if to say, "Yummy!"

Chapter 7 by kynodontas

Samantha lifted Cody off the saddle and gently placed him on the ground. His head clear post-orgasm, he remembered with a jolt the loosening of his clothes. Now, on the ground next to her, he realized he was looking up at her chest. UP! How was this possible? He looked down at his shirt: it hung loosely on him, as if he was wearing an older brother's shirt. He pulled his pants up and they were loose around his waist so that he had to adjust his belt to the tightest it would go. "What the hell?" he exclaimed out loud.

"What happened?" She had been whispering something to Mercury, who now trotted off. She looked down at Cody, surprised. "Did you not like that? You know, I've never really done that with anyone on the first date."

"No, it's not that. I'm smaller!"

"Yes," she smiled and shook her head. "That happens after you... erm... come. You get smaller." She bent and put her hand on her knees. He felt like he was a student and she was a teacher trying to explain something complicated to him. "But don't worry, you'll get bigger again when you like something you see!" She lifted her dress, offering him a view of her long legs and a hint of what she was wearing underneath. He felt himself getting erect again. I need to focus!

"No, that's not what I meant. I'm shorter, look!" He pinched his shirt, as if to indicate how loose it looked on him. He bent down and rolled up the hem of his pants. "These clothes fit me when I wore them! And you, you weren't that tall to me ten minutes ago." He was still in shock. Was he imagining things?

Her forehead creased. "Shorter? How can that be?" She stood back straight up and peered down at him. "Hmm... you do seem shorter... What?! How can that happen?"

"I don't know, I felt it after the ride. Maybe something about the horse?"

"Mercury?" she put her hands on her hips. He felt the temperature drop a few degrees as he looked up at her, so much larger and stronger than him now. "What do you mean?"

"No, I don't mean anything. Just... just that I wasn't this short when we got here."

She sighed. "Maybe it's been a long day. You must be tired after that ride." She placed her hand around his neck, cupping his head. It was unnerving how large it was, it almost covered his head entirely. "Do you want to go in and lie down for a bit? Sleep on it, and you never know, everything will be okay when you wake up."

It was tempting. Hell, that's what he'd wanted all along. If she'd made that offer ten minutes ago he would have grabbed it with both hands. But... something seemed off now. He had a weird feeling about this farm and that horse. And he had to figure out what was happening to him! Why was he even debating this? Surely that was more important. Her fingers stroked his neck, as if nudging him towards a decision.

"Erm... I would love to, Samantha, but I think I should go back and get some rest. This situation is too much for me right now."

She looked into his eyes, saying nothing. He sensed that while she was looking at him, she was thinking of something else. Something that had nothing to do with what he had just said. "But what about me?" she blurted out, slipping one hand under her dress.

Cody knew that if he stayed back for that, he would end up staying over. His cock would make that decision for him. "Can we do it some other time? I'm really not feeling it right now."

"Fine," she said, her expression sullen. "Fine." For a moment he was afraid she was going to hit him, but then she stalked off, making long strides towards the truck. He hurried to follow along. "Get in!" she shouted at him as he jogged towards the door, holding his pants up and trying to not kick his shoes off. He had trouble getting in the seat since it was so much higher, but he made it on the second attempt. She slammed the door shut after him with a force that made him thankful he hadn't left a finger in the jamb.

Chapter 8 by kynodontas

It was a silent ride back to the coffee shop. Cody tried to make conversation a few times, trying to talk about Mercury, or about the farm, but it was a doomed project. Samantha still seemed to be fuming. He looked at her. She looked majestic, sitting erect in her seat with her eyes focused on the road, so much taller than him in his diminished state. He had a fleeting vision of a dragon, sitting in its lair, brooding over some injustice while its nostrils breathed fire. He turned away, trying to shake that image from his head. The silence grew unbearable.

"I'm sorry, Samantha," he said. He meant it; he had not meant to turn her down like that. "I'll make it up to you. You'll see."

She didn't reply, but her expression softened. When they pulled into the parking lot and he made to get out, she turned to look at him. "You're still wearing the helmet!" she exclaimed. He could have sworn he saw a hint of a smile.

"Oops!" he said, taking it off. It was so loose now he didn't have to undo the strap. "So, I'll see you again soon?"

"Take care now," was all she replied. Then she pulled out, leaving him standing there, clutching his pants but hopeful that he hadn't completely blown it.

His own ride back home was trickier. He had to pull his seat forward to reach the wheel. He could only barely look over the dashboard, but he somehow made it to his apartment.

Once back, he thought about the day's events. What the hell had happened at the farm? How could he lose height? Was there someone he could talk to? He did some internet research, but found nothing. He grabbed his phone to call one of his friends, and saw that he had a message. From Samantha: "Here's something to make you feel better ;)" There was a picture, a selfie: she was standing against her pickup truck, one hand held her dress aloft while the other presumably held the camera. He could see her legs in all their magnificent glory, but that was not what captured his attention: her crotch was in full view. Her pubic hair was visible and there was a hint of her lips down there. The photo was taken from an angle that made it look like the viewer was looking up at her pussy. This made him instantly erect for some reason. He began to fantasize about putting his cock in there, thrusting deep inside her as she moaned helplessly. For the third night in a row, he brought himself off to a picture of Samantha. He was soon asleep.

The next morning, he woke up to find another message from Samantha. "Ride today?" Again there was a selfie: she was sitting on a horse, probably Mercury, topless. A hand cupping one of her round, pendulous breasts.

This girl is really getting into it, he thought, shaking his head. It's Monday, doesn't she have work?

"would love to," he replied. "but gotta get to work."

"What time do you need to go? Maybe I could come over for a bit before you leave."

Cody mulled this over. He was still trying to come to grips with the weird shrinking. He couldn't be sure, but it had something to do with that damn farm. Maybe he should meet a doctor before he went out there.

"I had a wonderful time yesterday," she continued. "I'd love to get my tongue around you again."

So she isn't angry with me any more. He felt a weight lift off his chest. He looked at the picture. She had a "come hither" expression on her face that made Cody feel like he was being physically drawn to her, like she had some gravitational effect on him. His hand moved to his crotch, as if someone other than him was guiding it. Perhaps it would be okay if she came over. He wouldn't have to go to the farm or meet Mercury.

"i head out at 11, so it's gotta be quick."

"Oh, don't worry. I'll be there in no time. Send me your address."

Chapter 9 by kynodontas

Twenty minutes later, Cody had showered and dressed as best as he could (tightest shirt, extra hole in the belt, rolled up pants) given his condition, and was pacing in the living room. He would look out the window every few seconds, or go into the bathroom to look at himself in the mirror. Why was he so nervous? She'd blown him yesterday right? And hadn't she told him in no uncertain terms how much she wanted to do it again?

There was a knock on the door, and he opened it. There she was. He still couldn't get over the fact that she absolutely towered over him. In fact, over everything. She had to lean a little to enter the apartment. "Any trouble finding the place?" he asked, as he moved in for a hug. She was wearing brown shorts and a plain grey pullover, and had done her hair up in a bun. She didn't reply. Instead, she leaned down and wrapped her arms around him. Her face completely filled his vision as she planted her lips on his and started kissing him. Her tongue invaded his mouth, roaming and roving around with vigor. He was taken aback at her ferocity. "Mmm," she moaned as she lifted him off the floor and onto the couch. He was now more than shoulder height to her, and she had to just barely lean down.

"Miss me?" she smiled down at him, her arms still on his shoulders. He nodded, still trying to catch his breath. His erection was poking painfully against his jeans now. She looked down and softly touched it through the fabric. He shuddered.

"I missed you too, Cody." She stepped backward and leaned against the wall. "You know, I was thinking, I've never felt such an instant connection to anyone before. I usually don't do that with guys on the first date. But something about you just made me feel... safe, for some reason. I can't tell why. You must think I'm such a big slut." She looked down, looking exactly like a child who had just said a forbidden word.

Ugh. Women, and their feelings. "What are you saying?" said Cody. "Of course I don't think that. I've... I've also felt an instant connection to you, now that I think about it. Yesterday was awesome." He stepped down from the couch and walked up to her. "And you know what? If you're a big slut, you're my big slut," and he slapped her ass. It barely made an impact on it. He couldn't stop thinking about how small his hand was against her enormous butt. She caught his hand, perhaps in anticipation of another slap. He tried to free it but her grip was too strong.

"Are you serious, about feeling a connection?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I am."

"You don't know how much that means to me, you saying that." She grabbed his shoulders and pulled him in for a hug. He tried to hug her but only managed to get his arms part of the way around her ass. He remembered again that he had been as tall as her breasts yesterday, instead of having to look up at them as he was doing now.

"So," she continued, stroking his head with her hand. "How about we hit the town today? Maybe watch a movie, get drunk. We could get to know each other. We didn't really do much... talking yesterday."

"Umm... I gotta work. And don't you? I don't even know what you do."

"Oh, you could call in sick. I already did. And see? That's the kind of thing I'm talking about. We don't even know what we do for a living."

He didn't reply. It was a tempting thought. He hadn't called in sick for a few months now, so his boss wouldn't mind. He remembered that he had promised to make it up to her yesterday. There remained a nagging thought at the back of his mind: about his shrinking, about seeing a doctor. He was conflicted. As if to tilt the balance, Samantha leaned forward and brushed the front of his jeans with her hand. "I promise," she whispered in his ear, "to make it worth your while, Cody."

That last touch, and the way she'd said his name, had sent him almost over the edge. He looked up at her. The hottest girl he had ever met was looking at him with the most seductive expression he had ever seen on someone's face. It felt like she was offering him a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that he would be a fool to refuse. What can I do about the shrinking anyway? Going to the doctor is for wimps. "What the hell," he said. "Let's do it."

Chapter 10 by kynodontas

In the parking lot, Cody automatically made his way to his car. Samantha laughed when she saw it. When she was standing next to it, it barely came up to her chest. She leaned against it, resting her arm on the roof. She stretched so that her fingers reached almost across the entire width of the car. "Do you expect me to fit in this?"

Cody was nonplussed. "Come, let's take my truck." She grabbed his hand and almost dragged him to her truck.

They were a few blocks away when Cody realized his phone was not in his pocket. Weird. He could have sworn he'd kept it there. "I think I left my phone back home," he said.

"Oh," replied Samantha. "Do you need to call or text someone? You could use mine."

"We gotta turn back and grab it."

"Cody," she turned to look at him and placed a hand on his shoulder, her index finger stroking his cheek. "Just use mine. Whom do you need to text? Your boss?"

"No, I already texted him."

"So what do you need your phone for? You're going to be with me all day."

I guess she's right. He could talk to his friends later. He knew the downtown area well enough that he didn't need a map. "I suppose I could do without it."

"That's more like it." She ruffled his hair, making him feel like a child who had who'd just gained his mother's approval.

A few minutes later he noticed they were not heading downtown. In fact they seemed to be heading in the opposite direction. He saw the cafe from yesterday pass by. "I thought we were going to watch a movie?" he asked her.

"Yeah! I was just thinking: I hurried over when I saw your text. I didn't have the time to dress up or do my hair. So we're just going to drop in at my place so I can change. And then we watch the movie! Is there a movie you have in mind?"

"What? Uhh..." he didn't know what to say. He hadn't been ready to return to the farm. "I don't know; I'm okay with anything."

"How about Avengers? Have you seen it?"

"Oh man, that movie's awesome!" He began gushing about the movie, his worries about the farm forgotten. She smiled as she heard him talk animatedly, launching into a description of the plot and the characters.

"So, you're saying," she interrupted him in the middle of his exposition, "it's a movie you could watch again?"

"Yeah, totally. It's an awesome movie."

"That's decided, then!"

They were on the country roads now. Cody was reminded of his thoughts from yesterday, about how he would have no idea where he was if left here by himself. He remembered with a jolt that he didn't have his phone. No phone, no car. He concluded with a growing sense of discomfort that Samantha could just throw him out of the car and he would be lost. He looked at her, thinking... Would she do that? The way she had slammed the car door yesterday sent shivers down his spine: she could easily hurt him if she wanted to. She was smiling, her hands resting with ease on the wheel. No... she wouldn't. Hadn't she just told him she'd felt an instant connection with him? And she loved sucking his cock. His eyes rested on her hands and long fingers, thinking about them wrapped around his member, tugging at it. She had rolled up the sleeves of her pullover so he could see her forearms, veins bulging. For some reason, this made him intensely horny.

"Like what you see?" she turned around, eyebrows raised.

"Uhh, yeah, just taking a look at my big slut," he replied, winking.

"Oh honey," she leaned in towards him, her face close enough that their noses almost touched. He wanted to tell her to watch the road but the words got stuck in his throat as he tried not to look down the front of her pullover. "You're going to get a much closer look at this big slut."

Chapter 11 by kynodontas

They reached the farm to find Mercury waiting for them. Samantha parked the truck right next to where he was grazing. "Aren't you coming in?" she asked Cody as she made her way to the house.

"I thought we would only be a few minutes."

"If you'd rather be here with Mercury instead of inside with me..."

Cody followed her into the house. It was sparsely decorated, with only the simplest furniture. There were some family photographs on the walls, but mostly just pictures of horses, or pictures of Samantha with various horses. Cody looked at the pictures while Samantha went upstairs, presumably to change. After a few minutes, he heard her call out, "Can you help me with this?"

He went up the stairs and into a bedroom to find her turned away from him, wearing only a bra and panties. Her hair was undone. Her strong arms, toned thighs and calves and smooth back were laid bare. "Can you help me with this bra clasp? It seems stuck."

He reached up to the clasp; it wasn't stuck at all. He pulled at it and it came undone. Her bra fell to the floor and she turned around, looking down at him. Her glorious breasts, round and smooth, hung before him. She pulled him in, the two orbs gently nudging his nose. He kissed her in between them. She gasped and arched her back, pulling him tighter. He started planting soft kisses on her breasts, his hands grabbing her hips. She raised one of her long, long legs and rested her thigh on his shoulder and squeezed so that her heel pushed into his back, effectively wrapping him in her embrace. He could not have broken out of it even if he wanted to. In any case, he didn't want to. He was too busy tasting her and smelling her and feeling her round ass in his hands. She used her free hand to pull her panties down, briefly releasing him from her leg embrace to take them off. Then she sat down on the bed. He found it unnerving that she was as tall as him sitting down. "Why are you still clothed?"

She ripped off his shirt while he hastily took off his pants. It didn't take much effort, given that they were barely hanging on. His cock sprang erect, pointing towards her sex like a weather vane. He grabbed her waist, making to lift her up so that he could enter her. She caught his arm, holding him in place. "Not so fast, Cody! Ever heard of foreplay?" She pushed down on his shoulders. He felt himself sink until he was on his knees.

"Hey!" he protested. "What are you-"

She placed her hand on his head, pulling it towards her snatch. "Eat," she commanded, before he could finish his sentence.

Normally he would have found it demeaning to do this, but somehow the authority in her voice just turned him on more. He licked and kissed her pussy, trying to do his best. After a few minutes, Samantha released his head. "You've never done this before, have you?" He looked up at her. From his vantage point her breasts almost obscured her face. From what little he could see of it, she didn't seem pleased. A sudden feeling of having disappointed her came over him.

"No, but I can do better." He didn't like how there was an almost... pleading note in his voice.

"I'm sure you can." She bent down and lifted him off the floor, turning around to place him on the bed. He felt something cold under him, only to realize that he was sitting on a saddle. Who keeps a saddle on their bed? He didn't have much time to ponder this because she had turned around and was on her knees, looming over him. Before he knew what was happening, she had pressed his chest down and gently lowered herself on top of him. Her pussy was now directly above his face. He just had time to take a deep breath before it engulfed his vision and she sat down on him.

He would have liked to describe the next few minutes as him eating her out, but it was more like her raping his face. She rubbed her pussy on his noise and all over his tongue and cheeks. All he could do was squirm in place: his shoulders were pasted to the bed by her enormous butt bearing down on them, his chest and abs were held immobile by one of her hands placed casually on them. Only his legs flailed as if he was cycling in the air. He felt the leathery surface of the saddle under his back and butt, chafing against his bare skin. She was really wet now, the juices flowing down his face. It was a pungent taste, but he liked it. He just wished it would be over soon: it was getting harder to breathe. It also felt like her pussy was covering more of his face, he could feel the wetness on his forehead and his ears. It was almost as if... it was getting larger.

She lifted herself off him. He just lay there for a while, breathing in lungfuls of air and getting his bearings. When he opened his eyes, she was smiling down at him. "That was much better!" She put her hand on his chest, stroking it softly. It felt large. Much, much larger than before...

Chapter 12 by kynodontas

Cody looked down at the bed. He seemed to occupy less of it than earlier. He had shrunk again! That could be the only explanation.

"Uhh..." he began. "Did I...?"

"Shhh." She placed a finger on his lips. "It's my turn now."

She knelt down, her head between his legs, and caught his cock in her mouth. The size of her head compared to his thighs all but confirmed it to him: he was smaller.

He soon forgot all about it, though, as he discovered with a shock that his balls had also disappeared inside her mouth. Everything about this situation was unprecedented for him. The way her tongue moved around his balls and her lips skirted his taint was making him crazy. Throughout, he sensed the leather under him stretch slowly, almost imperceptibly.

It took less than two minutes for him to come, which wasn't a surprise considering how aroused he'd been all morning. When they were done, she smacked her lips like she had done last time. He sat up, getting his bearings. She leaned in and kissed him. He didn't usually kiss a girl right after a blowjob, but this time he had no choice. He could taste his own jizz as her tongue wriggled around his mouth, almost jamming down his throat. When she let go, he found himself panting. She lifted him and set him on the floor. He stood there for a few moments, watching as she lay on the bed, also catching her breath. He was about to say something when he saw her... grinding... on the saddle. Her eyes were closed; it was as if she had forgotten he was there.

He watched for a few moments before he realized she was stretching. No, not stretching her limbs, but her body itself was stretching against the sheets. She was growing! As soon as the thought entered his head, he was sure of it. He looked on in stunned silence as her arms and legs grew longer and her head almost approached the headboard. He noticed with a jolt that he had an erection again. The scene unfolding before his eyes was strangely erotic in a way he couldn't quite describe. Suddenly she turned around and smiled at him. "How do you feel?"

"I shrank again!"

She sat up, placing her legs on either side of him. Her knees were up to his waist now. Looking up at her, he felt like he was in the presence of some kind of force. "You what?"

"I shrank again, like last time! Look, stand up."

She slowly rose to her feet. Cody involuntarily took a step back from her looming form. Standing straight up, she looked down at him. From his vantage point, he could no longer see her face. All he could see were her breasts, far above his line of sight. If he looked straight ahead, he saw the slender trail of hair that led down from her belly button to her snatch. He was having to look up at her belly button!

"What the fuck, Cody?! How are you as tall as my waist? Are you trying to pull some shit here?"

Cody could tell she was angry. He had to admit he was a little scared, what with a woman almost twice his height and probably many times his weight shouting down at him. He stepped back and cleared his throat.

"What do you think I've been trying to say all this while, Samantha? I'm shrinking. It's.. I think it has something to do with the saddle. And... I think you're growing too."

"Yeah, I can see you're shorter. But I'm not the one who's growing. I'm the same as ever. How short do you think you are?"

"I don't know. Do you have a tape measure?"

Cody stood against the wall as Samantha measured his height. He still could not get used to how high up her breasts hung as she bent down.

"You're almost 4'4"," she said, folding up the tape.

"And... and how about you? Are you still the same height?"

She rolled her eyes. "Of course I am. Here, measure your big slut." She handed him the tape and stood straight against the wall. He looked up at her, gulping. "Oops, I forgot. You're going to need some help." She bent down and grabbed him. He felt a jolt as she lifted him clean off. "Wow, you're so much lighter!"

She put him down once he'd made a mark on the wall. "Well, what does it say?" he asked impatiently.

"See for yourself. I'm 7'2", same as I've been since I was seventeen."

Chapter 13 by kynodontas

"Hang on... 7'2"?" Cody was puzzled. Had she always been that height? "Didn't you tell me you were, like, 6'8" last time?"

"Last time?" Samantha looked puzzled, too. "What do you mean, last time?"

"Er.. yesterday." Wow, was it just yesterday that we met in the cafe? It feels like such a long time ago.

"I don't think we discussed my height yesterday? You might have me confused with someone else on Tinder. I bet you meet a lot of hotties on there." She placed a large hand on his chest, gently massaging his shoulder.

"Not... not really." Normally Cody would have lied and boasted about his dating life. But he was feeling so vulnerable and out-of-sorts right now, he didn't know what he was saying or doing. "I think it was the saddle." Why does she have to stand so close? I feel like I'm talking to her pubic hair.

"The saddle was 7'2"?" She sounded even more puzzled.

"No. I think the saddle is causing me to shrink."

Samantha sighed and walked over to the bed. She sat down on the saddle. They both looked at each other for a minute. "Nothing seems to be happening," she said.

"Maybe it only happens to me?"

"Only one way to find out."

She stretched out her hand, gesturing for him to take it. He hesitated. Another shrinking spell would be disastrous. Already he was worried whether he would be able to drive. "Come on, Cody. Are you scared?"

He wanted to stay as far away from that saddle as he could. But she looked so warm and inviting. Not to mention naked. He didn't want to admit he was scared, but he was. What would happen if he went there again? "Hold my hand. Here. How does that feel?" she asked.

Her soft touch instantly calmed him. He felt the trepidation fade away. He climbed onto the bed and into her embrace. "See? That wasn't so bad." They sat like that for many minutes, her with her back against the headboard, him with his face in her chest, both their bare bottoms resting on the saddle.

After a while, she pulled away. "See? You're not shrinking. I don't think it's this. In fact, some part of you seems to be growing." She smirked, rubbing his erection with her finger. He made a mental note that her finger was longer than his erect penis.

But no, he mustn't get distracted. "Then... what could it be? Maybe-"

"Maybe we should stop speculating about this and just relax for a bit. How does this feel?" She hugged him into her and wrapped her legs around him, gently stroking his hair.

He couldn't help notice how effortlessly she had locked him in her embrace. But it did feel soft and cozy. "It feels... it feels really good."

"Right? Here, rest your head on my breast. Listen to my heartbeat. Yes, that's it..."

Cody could both hear and feel her heartbeat, he was so close to her. He soon got lost in its hypnotic rhythm, forgetting all about his shrinking. He was drowsy, too. Above him, he could hear Samantha whispering something. He couldn't hear what she was saying, but her voice was soothing. He opened his eyes a few times, his subconscious mind still trying to grapple with the unfamiliar surroundings. When he did so, he noticed how close her nipple was to him. Without giving it much thought, he placed his mouth on it, kissing it softly.

"Mmm," he heard her moan, but it sounded like her voice was coming through to him from the other side of a cave.

Eventually he stopped paying attention and fell asleep.

Chapter 14 by kynodontas

When Cody awoke, he was alone. The saddle felt cold and rough under his butt. Had it become more sensitive? His dick definitely seemed to have gotten more sensitive: it was erect again, the tip touching the leather. He started rubbing it, recalling how it felt to lie here with Samantha riding his face. He got lost in memory, trying to remember what happened next, all the while rubbing his crotch. Oh, yes. He had shrunk after that. What if his orgasm had something to do with it? No, he must not come. At least not here, on the saddle.

How long had he been asleep? Had he shrunk again? He stood up. The light from the window seemed to indicate he had been asleep for not more than an hour or two. He saw to his relief that he hadn't shrunk any more. So far so good.

He looked at his discarded clothes on the floor. They would not fit him now. What should he do? He wanted to go out, but wasn't sure Samantha would appreciate him walking around naked in her house. Speaking of which, were there other people here? He stood still for a few moments, listening for sounds. It was completely silent. He put on his shirt: something was better than nothing. If it had been loose on him before, now he was swimming in it. He rolled up the sleeves. The hem came to his mid-thighs, completely covering his privates. Which was a good thing, because there was no way his underwear or pants would have fit him. He made his way down the stairs. It was slow going, since each step felt considerably higher than it had been before.

As he walked past the kitchen, something on the table caught his eye. A large sheet of paper had been set against a bowl, the letters "C O D Y" written on it. Closer inspection revealed a plate next to it with a sandwich in it. The moment he saw it, he knew he was hungry. He'd skipped breakfast and it must be past lunchtime now. He picked up the sandwich clumsily (the table was up to his neck) and decided against sitting in a chair (up to his navel). Instead he leaned against it, munching thoughtfully.

The more he ate, the more his head seemed to clear. What was happening? How could he shrink like that, twice in two days? On both occasions he had been near a saddle. On both occasions he had been aroused. Then why hadn't he shrunk just now, a few minutes ago, with his erection humping the bed? Maybe Samantha had to be around? But he hadn't shrunk earlier either, when they had embraced.

Samantha... isn't she acting weird? Yesterday she was reluctant to accept I was shrinking. Today... today she accepted it, but refuses to accept she's growing. Is she growing? I could swear I saw her growing. She was... 6'8" when we met, right? Am I imagining that? Damn it, Cody, try to remember! Why is it so hard to concentrate!!

He took a deep breath, then a few more bites.

Okay, okay. Forget about her growing. I know for a fact I'm shrinking. I have to look UP at her belly button, for Christsakes. And her... her pussy is almost in my face.

Here his chain of though got derailed as he mused about her pussy and how hot it had been to eat her out. How surprisingly erotic. He was now tall enough to do it standing! All he had to do was just go a little closer, bend a little and then place his tongue...

Concentrate, dammit! You're shrinking, Cody! Why the fuck is that not ringing all the alarm bells in your head? Do people shrink? Have I ever heard of a grown man just shrinking out of nowhere for no reason? I need to talk to my friends. Find a doctor, like I should have done yesterday.

He made for his pant pocket to get his phone. That's when he realized: not only no pants, but also no phone.

I have to get back. I need to ask Samantha to take me back so we can find out what's going on. We need to fix this.

Chapter 15 by kynodontas

Cody tried to think of other options at hand while he finished his sandwich. After a while he realized he'd been going over the same thought process again and again without any new insights. What was the time? He looked for his phone and remembered, again, that he didn't have it. There seemed to be no clock on the wall, just pictures of Samantha with horses. He sighed.

Where was Samantha? Maybe she was just outside, riding? He made his way to the main door. The doorknob was shoulder height to him and the door quite heavy, but he managed to get outside.

The first thing he noticed was how cold it was. The gravel felt rough under his bare feet. He could feel the wind on his exposed privates. He hugged the shirt closer to himself and looked around. No Samantha, no horses. But her truck was there. Curious...

Maybe... maybe he could drive the truck home? If he drove in the general direction of where the dirt track got better, he could make it somewhere, and then getting home wouldn't be a problem. He would text her once he got home.

The magnitude of his task was revealed to him as he neared the truck. It was a behemoth from his vantage point. The wheels were almost at chest height and the door handle was, he realized with a shock, higher up than him, so that he had to look UP at it. For a brief moment, he had the sensation that he was about to take on something too big for him to handle, but he brushed it off. He pulled the handle and found, to his surprise, the door unlocked. He clambered up into the driver's seat. Now for the key...

The key was not in sight. When he pulled open the glove compartment, something like a piece of paper fell down. There was no key, but he supposed he should pick whatever it was that had fallen. With some effort, he made his way into the leg space in front of the seat, noticing how snugly he fit into it at his current size.

That's when he felt his feet touch something: a pair of flip-flops. Samantha must keep an extra pair in the truck. He lifted one in his hands. Holding this large piece of footwear in his tiny hands reminded him of childhood, when he would examine his parents' shoes. Curiosity driving him, he brought it closer to his nose, inhaling the smell. It smelled like feet, Samantha's feet, he reminded himself. There was something intoxicating about this smell. On a sudden impulse, he brought his lips to it and kissed it. This was followed by more kisses: the touch felt soft and warm on his lips. He began to feel light-headed...

There was something in the other flip-flop: the piece of paper that had fallen. He realized it was a driver's license. Samantha's license. She looked slightly younger and chubbier in the photograph, not to mention less sexy. Who ever looked sexy in a DMV photo anyway, he mused. He tried to read the details.

"Name: Samantha Horsegirl."

Wait, what? That's her real name? How the hell can that be a name?

"Height: 5'-02"."

He sat there in shock, trying to process this new information. Moments passed. He re-read it multiple times, making absolutely sure he wasn't mistaken.

The door opened. He reflexively raised his arm to block the sudden influx of light. Before he could say anything, a long leg made its way towards him and he felt a boot heel press down on his shoulder.

"What the fuck?!" Samantha shrieked. "What are you doing down there, Cody?"

"I'm... I'm," his reply trailed off as he fearfully looked up at her angry face, still clutching the flip-flop and the license.

Chapter 16 by kynodontas

"Give that to me," Samantha barked. Cody hurriedly gave her the flip-flop.

"No, not that," she said. She snatched the license from his hand. "You can keep that, since you like it so much." She grabbed him by the arm and, bodily lifting him out of his spot, dropped him in the passenger seat. "What were you doing with it anyway?" He didn't reply.

She got in the driver's seat and started the car. As they pulled out and headed in the direction opposite to the one to the highway, Cody once again smelled the scent of the flip-flop in his hand and, almost as if commanded by some will other than his own, brought it to his nose, inhaling lungfuls.

"You like that?" Oh shit, she saw it all. "You like smelling my shoes? Is that what you were doing down there? Smelling them?"

Cody felt embarrassed by her words, but for some reason couldn't stop what he was doing.

"Tell me something... did you kiss it?" He said nothing.

"Cody," she turned to face him. She wasn't smiling. "Don't make me repeat myself. Did you kiss it?"

He slowly nodded. She bit her lip. Her hand slipped under her dress and she began to rub back and forth. Is she getting off on this?

"Kiss it, Cody." She turned again and saw him hesitating. "I said, KISS IT, CODY!"

He jumped in fear at the sudden loudness in her voice and brought the flip-flop close to his lips, kissing it as he had before. Only this time, the feeling of softness and warmness was more intense: the more he kissed, the more he felt attached to it, like it was almost... human. Samantha moaned. He could smell her arousal. Then, without warning, she lifted a leg and swung it to the side, placing the foot in his lap. Wow, how flexible is this girl?

"Here, here's the real thing," she announced. "Get to work."

Cody didn't need to be told twice. The foot in his lap was enormous: almost twice as long as his hand. He ran his fingers over it and then kissed the arch. Making his way down the foot, he kissed the toes and then the sole. It smelled like the flip-flop, except way stronger. There was also an intense sweaty aroma that had only been hinted at during his earlier smooching session. But he didn't mind it. In fact, it added to the experience. He glanced up at her a couple of times to make sure he was doing it right, but he needn't have: her ministrations down there had become more frenzied and she appeared to be panting. The truck wobbled as she bobbed up and down in her seat. It was a wonder they were still on the trail given her one-handed, one-footed driving. Which reminded him: where were they going?

He tried to take a look outside the window, but a nudge of her foot in his lap reminded him of his task. He got back to it and realized that he himself had a full erection. Samantha of course had everything to do with it: her heel and occasionally toes would rub against it or circled around it while he was lost in his worship of her foot. Which is what it was; he was kissing it, inhaling its smells, completely rapt in its presence.

"Hmm, not bad," she exhaled as she rubbed the sole in his nose, then pulled the foot away. She brought her hand to his face. Two of her fingers glistened and smelled of her pussy. "Here's your reward." She looked at him expectantly. He understood what he had to do. He clasped her hand and put the fingers in his mouth, licking them clean. He almost reeled back: he had forgotten how good she tasted. He felt a sudden surge of devotion towards her and remembered how angry she had been to find him in her truck.

"Th-thank you, Samantha," he whispered. "I'm sorry I got in your truck without asking you."

She looked in his eyes searchingly. They were both silent for a few seconds.

"Good," she finally said. "You're learning."

Chapter 17 by kynodontas

As Samantha made to get out of the truck, Cody looked around. They had arrived at a shed of some sort. He watched her go around the truck and was a little taken aback when she pulled his door open.

"Let's go!" she said.

"Er... I don't have my shoes," Cody.

"Maybe you should have thought of that BEFORE getting into the truck? Anyway, you're literally holding a piece of footwear in your hands."

Cody felt even more like a child as he followed her into the shed, dressed in his oversize shirt and her gigantic flip-flops. It didn't help that he was looking straight at the hem of her tank top as she walked in front of him. The shed was dark when they first entered, but as his eyes adjusted, he could see hay and wood piled up. Samantha inspected some of the bales of hay and began to haul them to the truck.

"Make yourself useful!" she chided him. He attempted to lift one of the bales but it was too heavy.

Why is this so heavy? he wondered. He spotted a smaller bale and bent down, making sure he lifted it the right way this time. He managed to get it off the ground but dropped it at the entrance to the shed: it was also too heavy. He then tripped over his comically large flip-flops and fell onto it. Samantha laughed as she leaped over him, a bale under each of her arms.

"Those things probably weigh as much as you!" she exclaimed. She carried the bale (with him on it) and placed them in the back of the truck. "I'm going to place the bales here and you can stack them." When they were done, she brought out a log of wood and placed it in the truck as well.

On the way back, Cody decided he had to find out more about what he had just learned.

"So, erm, I saw on your license that--"

"Yeah," she interrupted, "when you were snooping around in my truck."

"I said I'm sorry." He hadn't intended it, but there was a tone of impatience in his voice.

"Oh yeah? Are you? If you were really sorry, you wouldn't even bring up anything you had seen while snooping." She sounded furious. "What were you even doing in here?"

"I couldn't find you and I... I wanted to get back to my apartment."

"And you couldn't wait a little? You know, I really thought you and I were hitting it off. I could see this going somewhere, but you keep doing these things..." she trailed off. She didn't look furious anymore, just disappointed. She still looked majestic though, in her white tank top and black riding pants. Looking at her, Cody thought she looked more beautiful than usual when she was unhappy. The feeling of devotion he had experienced earlier returned.

"I'm really sorry, Samantha," he said slowly. "I know I broke your trust by... by looking at your things. What can I do to make this right?"

She looked at him, as if to see how sincere his apology was. "Why did you want to go back anyway?" she asked. "We just got here. Is it so hard to be here with me?"

The truck pulled into the driveway and they got out. It was almost evening and there were horses grazing outside.

"I... I just shrank! I wanted to go back and find out what's going on."

"You can find out from here."

They were facing each other now. He was still getting used to the fact that she was almost three feet taller than him. It felt like arguing with his mother.

"Yeah, but..."

"Let me tell you what will happen once you get home." She took off her tank top, freeing her breasts and laying her torso bare. He gasped and instinctively looked around, but obviously there was no one else there. He stared mesmerized at her half-naked form, her firm but prodigious breasts, the sharp definition of her abdomen and the distinctive depression of her belly button. "Once you get home," she continued, cupping a breast in each hand, "I will send you a picture of this and I will ask you if..." She stepped closer so that all he could see was her midriff and underboob. She lifted her leg and rested the heel of her boot on his shoulder, pressing down and forcing him to bend a little. Then, pulling down the front of her pants, she brought her pelvis closer to his face. The smell from before, her smell, wafted into his nose again. "And I will ask you if you remember this smell. And you will jerk yourself off to sleep dreaming about me. Won't you?"

He was silent. The sensation of her presence overwhelmed him. The sight, the smell, the touch of her fingers behind his neck, the boot heel on his shoulder, even the simple fact of her looming form, like some kind of titanic being, were too much for him. He gave in, simply falling in to her and embracing her legs. He was dimly aware that his erection was pressing into her knee.

"Why do that?" he could feel her voice vibrating through her body as he embraced her. "Why go all the way back to your apartment to worship me when you could do it right here?"

Chapter 18 by kynodontas

Worship. It seemed like an odd word to use, but somehow felt appropriate. She was probably among the tallest people in the world at this point. If anyone deserves to use the word, it's her, he thought. Each of her buttcheeks is twice the size of my head. I could lose my head in her ass if I'm not careful. The thought, initially disgusting, grew on him. What would that be like? He might start kissing her cheeks and then licking around her butthole. Slowly, as he moved closer in, his head might burrow further into the chasm between her cheeks. Then her muscles might flex and... He suddenly realized he was humping her knee now.

"Not so fast," she exclaimed, bending down and wrapping an arm around his legs. With a few swift movements, she had lifted him, bounded up the stairs in the house and brought him back up to the bedroom. His shirt was pulled off and he was laid on the bed before he could even get his bearings right. The next thing he saw was the now familiar yet unfamiliar sight of his dick and balls lost inside her mouth: familiar because it had happened before, unfamiliar because the size of her head compared to his legs was new and crossing into scary proportion territory. The top of her head came almost up to his chest while his legs rested on her shoulders. As before, it didn't take long before her tongue's efforts brought him to orgasm.

At the exact moment when he came, he felt the leathery surface of the saddle under him. His eyes opened wide in shock, as he realized what was about to happen before it had happened. As before, he sensed his body contracting against the bed under him and saw Samantha appear larger. The process was either faster this time or the fact that he had lost so much height already made it seem more drastic. He watched with disbelief as her head grew closer to his chin before she broke free, smacking her lips as before. She placed a hand on his chest casually, though he could feel it pushing him down. The hand was half as long as his torso.

"No!" was all he could say in response to this latest episode of shrinking. "No, please, no!"

She smiled down at him, her eyes unblinking, watching him curiously. "Yes!" she responded. "Yes, more..."

Then she stood up and he saw it again: she was growing. Her eyes closed and her face screwed up into an expression of ecstasy. "YES!" she screamed. "Yes..."

He forgot about his shrinking as he watched her grow. It was slower this time: maybe she was growing less. He heard the sound of fabric stretching as her legs strained against her pants. He wondered what would have happened if she had left her boots on. When she stopped growing, she moaned. Her hands were on the waistband of her pants, trying to pull it down.

"Ahh!" she said. "Ouch, I think this is too tight. Get me the scissors!"

He continued to stare at her like a deer caught in headlights.

"Cody!" she snapped. "Get me the scissors, they're on the dresser."

He hopped off the bed and went to the dresser, only to find it was taller than him and he would have to feel the top with his hands. She sighed in exasperation and got there herself, walking awkwardly in her tight pants. As she stood next to him, grabbing the scissors, her shadow covered him. He put a hand on her thigh, trying to help her pull her pants down. The muscles felt hard under his touch: it dawned on him that there was probably more muscle in that one thigh than in his entire body. Every indentation and crease on it was clearly visible as the fabric of the pants hugged her form. He watched in awe as she cut the seam with the scissors, finally tearing the pants and stepping out of them. That's when the realization hit him: each of her legs was as tall as him. He was looking straight into her ass.

Chapter 19 by kynodontas

Cody instinctively took a step back from the colossal woman standing in front of him. He could not believe his eyes. Here was this girl, no, woman: it seemed wrong to call someone twice his height a girl. Here was this woman, here was this ass, this ass that he had dreamed of penetrating two days ago. Here it was, staring at him. He had shrunk to the size of a midget and this ass, along with the woman it belonged to, had grown to these epic proportions.

"Snap out of it, Cody!" Samantha was facing him now, her arms folded. She looked no less imposing from this angle. "Time for measurements!"

What?! How is she so cheerful about this?

"Hurry up!" she said as she held him up to place a mark on her forehead. He didn't fail to notice that her hands easily touched as they wrapped around his rib-cage. Are her fingers as long as my ribs?

"7'4", hmm... Your turn." She stood him up against the wall, her bent knee pressing into his stomach, holding him in place. She made a mark on the wall and handed him the tape. "Tell me what it says."

He took the tape measure. It felt large and unwieldy in his hands. Her figure loomed over him as he read the measure. He gulped when he saw how high up the mark was.

"It says... 3'8"."

"Wow... you're not even four feet tall, huh?" she smiled, stepping closer. Is she liking this? She doesn't even seem surprised any more, almost as if...

"You know," she continued, "I think you're the perfect height now." He turned around to look at her, only to see her tree trunk-like legs on either side of him and her wet pussy right above his head. Her smell was all about him.

"What do you mea--"

He did not get a chance to complete his question, because she had spread her legs and pushed her slick lips into his face. He fell back on to the wall as her thighs pressed down on his shoulders and her hand cupped his head, holding it in place. If the earlier experience had felt like her pussy raping his face, it still felt like a part of her body. Now, at their relative sizes, it took on a being of its own. It was as large as his face, the folds roughly pulling at his nose and jaw. It briefly occurred to him that his entire head might get sucked into her: she was certainly large enough and her slippery cunt seemed forceful enough to pull it off.

No, I need to think... Why is she... Is she not shocked by what is going on?

He began to push against her legs. His hands made feeble ripples on her thighs that seemed to not affect her in any way. Then the juices began flowing down his hair and neck, even onto his chest, and he almost swooned, so heavenly was the experience. Once more, he felt a strong sense of devotion to her, to this being, this force of nature, that seemed to have taken control over his life. There was a tiny voice in his head, telling him this was his place, that if this is what she wanted, this is what he should do.

He tried to steady himself. Just then, her grip on his head seemed to loosen up. The voice died. Summoning up all his strength and willpower, he pulled himself away. There was a slurping sound as his face emerged from her folds. He took a deep breath.

"Get back in there!" Samantha ordered.

"No!" he shouted. "Samantha!" He pushed against her thighs, hoping she would notice and let him up. He felt the pressure of her legs ease up.

"What is it now?" She had her hands on her hips and wasn't smiling.

"What is going on here? I shrank again! And... and you grew again!"

"Can you finish what you started? We can talk after." What?! I didn't even start anything!

"We can talk after? So... so you know what's going on? What the hell?"

"CODY!" she stomped on the floor. The wood vibrated under her. He instinctively shrank away but was already against the wall. "I said. We can talk. After."

"No. I want--" she made to grab his head again, but he stepped aside, moving out of the space between her and the wall. "No, I'm not doing anything until you tell me what's going on here. In fact," he stepped away, trying to increase the distance between himself and her, "I'm not doing anything until I get back home. I want to go home. Now."

"Are you sure that's all you want to do?" She glanced at his legs. He looked down: he still had an erection. No, I can't afford to get distracted now. It's a good thing I just came. I don't think my head would have been this clear if I hadn't.

"Yes. That's all I want to do."

She contemplated him for a few moments. Then her face hardened, her demeanor growing cold.

"Alright then," she said. "Go home. GO!"

She stepped forward and in two long strides, picked up his discarded clothes and was upon him. He tried to step back, but she was having none of it. Her strong hands placed on his shoulders roughly pushed him out of the room. She dropped his clothes and shoes next to him, went back in and slammed the door shut.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9947