A Charmed Life by Right Wing Attack Dog
Summary: **Chapter 3 completely re-written, July 19** A young woman becomes an unwitting (if not unwilling) hero when it comes to a certain young man who is more boy than man it seems. Stuck together with but a wild mustang stallion for company, the two must work together to find her family before winter rolls onto the range.
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 9484 Read: 74543 Published: September 20 2008 Updated: September 03 2009
Chapter 2 by Right Wing Attack Dog

Okay, so I’m much more alert this time. So the chapter will be longer, I promise. Plus, our heroes will actually meet this time! lol.

 

A Charmed Life

 

By

 

Right Wing Attack Dog

 

Previously in A Charmed Life…

 

The mustang shied, throwing his head up in the air and snorting.  Tor pulled his head back down slowly, reaching out to stroke him again. This time she succeeded and gently ran her hand up and down his muzzle.  "See there?" the blue-eyed young woman smiled.  "No one's going to hurt you, Idiot."  A silly grin settled on her face.  "There's a fine name for a fine horse.  Idiots are who put me on you, an idiot is what you're acting like so 'Idiot' you shall be named."

 

She ran her hand down his neck and slowly stepped to the saddle bag that had been crushed beneath the stallion.  From it, she drew the bandage supplies for her leg.  She led the now semi-complacent horse to a tall tree and tied him to a thick branch before picking up the reins and throwing them over her shoulder.  Afterward, she inspected the saddle, elated to find no broken or damaged pieces and the only damage to the goods in her saddle bags was that her trail mix was now just a bag of crumbs.

 

Stepping back, the young woman wondered what to do with the stallion. 

 

oOoOoO

 

“Well, whatever I do, I need to do it after I clean out my leg,” she hissed through clenched teeth. All she had to do was flex the muscle, even slightly, and it burned like hell. Tor knelt on the ground, her injured leg spread out to where she had easy access to the scrape. Already, she had brushed out much of the debris but it was still dirty and bleeding pretty badly.

 

With a muttered curse, she realized that she had forgotten the cloth to clean out the wound with. Getting back to her feet, which caused her to bite her lip in pain, she searched the saddle bags only to find that, for whatever reason, her usual cloth was missing. Belatedly realizing she had cleaned a wound on one of her mares with it and hadn’t replaced it, she swore again, this time loudly. She stood for a moment, thinking on what she could use to clean her leg.

 

A light breeze blew through the air, picking up the little bit of extra fabric in her shirt. As the cool draft brushed across her slightly sweaty skin, chilling it, an idea struck her. She frowned, though. This was her favorite t-shirt…but, if she did nothing, her leg could get infected and possibly paralyze her. The thought of not being able to ride again was more than enough incentive for Tor to grab hold of her shirt and rip it. The inventive young woman tore the shirt all the way around and up to just beneath her bust. Only a few inches of fabric remained below the swell of her chest. Luckily, the shirt was tight fitting and didn’t let too much of anything show.

 

Who cares anyway? she thought as she continued to tear the scraps of the shirt. I’m the only one here; the nearest outpost is another eighty miles from camp. And camp is a good distance away from here, probably a normal day’s ride. It took us two days to catch this stallion and that was without our herd. Little sucker is fast.

 

oOoOoOo

 

Eric was in hog heaven, or pervert heaven. It all depended on who you asked. He had followed the young woman—it really hadn’t been that hard, she hadn’t gone far—to the clearing where she now resided. Originally, his mission was to thank her for delivering from the clutches of his father’s men, whether she had done it on purpose or not, and leave quickly. After all, he knew the reputation the giants had for eating his people. But, just as he was about to come out of the scrub, she had sat down for the first time, extending her leg and, unwittingly, giving the little perv in the bush a clear view up her short shorts. So he had remained, hoping to see if she did anything else to his delight.

 

He almost sighed in disappointment when she stood once more and hobbled to her saddlebags. His eyebrows rose in surprise at her loud oath. Apparently, she was unhappy about something. His eyes nearly left their sockets when she began to tear her shirt. Holy Mother… he thought in amazement. He couldn’t believe she was doing that! As the young giantess continued to tear her shirt, the little man was treated to several flashes of her breasts. The boy felt a tightening in his pants.  A moment of not-swallow and breathing later, he choked on his own saliva. He coughed and wheezed. After not having swallowed, his throat was dry and because he had been breathing the little bit that had gone down his esophagus burned like hell and the rest went down his windpipe.

 

The boy nearly had a heart attack when the giantess’s head whipped around to his direction; he about pissed his pants when she scowled and began to crawl towards him.  Suddenly, she stopped just before the brush line.

 

"Alright," she called, "come on out.  I see you.  There's no use hiding from me."  Her scowl deepened before she sighed, relaxing her face.  "Look, if you come out now, I'll take it easy on you."

 

Eric sighed, he really didn't have much other choice did he?  After all, she could have just as easily reached in a squashed him, scooped him up or any of the other things giants do.  So, slowly, reluctantly, he came out of the scrub, hands held up in surrender.

 

Tor watched the little man slowly come out of the woods.  When he was fully in daylight, she blinked in shock before sitting back on her knees, hissing through her clenched teeth as she did so.  "Interesting," she mused quietly.  "You're hardly more than a snack.  What where you doing in the bushes?  And don't bother lying 'cause I'll be able to tell."  The young woman grinned internally as she watched him fidget.

 

Finally, Eric worked up the nerve to speak to this imposing giantess.  Gulping, he opened his mouth to speak.  "My lady, please forgive my intrusion of your privacy.  I came to thank you for saving me; when you began tearing shirt it got me distracted."

 

The young woman smirked at her inadvertent admirer.  "Oh?  Is that so?  So that's what that tiny bulge in your pants testifies to?  Your 'distraction'?"  She bit her lip, trying to bite back the blush that threatened to overwhelm her face.  Since when was she so forward?!  Mick would've killed her for speaking so boldly.  However, she was quite pleased with the blood red blush on the young man's face.  Studying him closer, she came to a stunning conclusion.  "Why you're no more than a boy!" she exclaimed, surprise evident in her tone.

 

At this, Eric's blush turned from embarrassment to anger.  "I am no boy," he bit out.  "I am a man."

 

Tor cocked an eyebrow at this.  "Really?" she drawled.  "And why should I believe you?"

 

The young human drew himself up at this.  "I can ride, shoot and hunt as well as any man.  I have bested many of the best knights at jousting and swordplay and ridden many wild horse into obedience.  Again, Lady, I am no boy."

 

Still smirking, the young woman stretched out on her stomach, bringing her massive face closer to his tiny one.  "So you think that just because you can shoot, ride and play with your little sword that you're a man?"

 

Smarting from the insult to his manhood, Eric drew himself even straighter.  With a taught, haughty tone, he replied, "Lady, I do not think, I know."

 

Suddenly, he found his world dark as he was rushed into the air.  Then, it was light and he was standing in the center of the young woman's palm.  He staggered for a moment, trying to regain his balance as she sat back up on her knees, the flinch on her face obvious.  "So we have a smart mouth, do we?  Well then, let's just see if we can cure it."  That said, she grabbed him by the back of his cloak and lifted him even higher.  Tilting her head back, she opened her massive jaws and slowly began to lower him towards her gaping maw.  Three...two...one.  Right on cue, the little man in her fingers began to kick, scream and plead for his life.

 

"Please, My Lady, please do not eat me!  I beg of you!"

 

A draft of hot air blew past him as she moved her lips to speak.  "Oh?  Why, dear sir, why should I let you go?  You could become such a tasty little morsel."

 

He squirmed in his cloak, his hands grasping the hood to keep from choking as he thought.  Miraculously, an idea formed in his oxygen-deprived mind.  "Because I would not even be a meal for you!  Hardly more than a snack!  And... if you ate me, it would only trigger your desire for more and then you would be mad at yourself for eating me!" he cried fervently, hoping to God above that she would listen. 

 

Tor paused for a moment, thinking.  What the little man had said was true and she was impressed by his quick thinking in the face of imminent death.  She pulled him back from her face, looking at him intently.  After seeing him struggle to keep the cloak from choking him, she leaned her hand back, allowing him a level place to stand.  Releasing his cloak, the young woman watched as he fell to his knees, gasping for the air his starved lungs craved.  He was on his hand and knees, his head down as he breathed heavily.  The young giantess felt no guilt for the man in her hand; after all, she had eaten enough humans to stop feeling the emotion.

 

Eric thought over the young woman's actions for a moment.  They confused him.  "Your actions...are contra...dictory," he wheezed out.

 

Tor tilted her head to the side, intrigued by what he said.  "How so?"  Her blue eyes showed her curiosity to her would-be snack.

 

After finally getting his breathing back in order, he sat back in the palm of her hand, looking up at her.  "Well, when I first saw you, you where atop that stallion over there and headed straight for me.  When you spotted us, you yelled for us to 'move it'.  And, when they didn't, you pulled on the horse's reins and threw him off balance in order to prevent their deaths.  Yet, now, you act as if you would eat me for simply seeing you rip your shirt up."  He felt her body shake beneath him as her eyes sparkled and she bit her lip in an effort to contain her laughter.  "What?" he demanded.  "What is so funny?"

 

Finally able to suppress it no longer, she let out a sarcastic laugh.  "Oh you poor, confused boy," she said in between her mirth.  Eric stiffened at the word "boy" but held his tongue.  "I did not spare your lives out of mercy.  If Idiot had stomped on you, one of your tiny bodies may have become lodged in his hoof or frog and that could have seriously injured him."


"So you spared our lives for the horse's sake?" he asked, trying to clarify his thoughts.  At her nod, he lay back in her hand, thinking it over.  After a minute, he spoke up again.  "I still believe you have mercy in your heart, though, for, if not, you would not have spared my life.  Whether or not you did it to satisfy your own urges is beyond the point.  You simply could have dropped me, stomped on me or some other source of ending my life.  Yet, you chose to set me back in your hand and not harm me."

Tor smirked, flipping her occupied hand to where she now held the man between her thumb and forefinger.  Slowly, she brought him up to her lips, placing him right in front of them before speaking in a low whisper.  "Oh?  Is that so?  Well then, I guess my little charade is over." She pressed him close to her lips and held him there for a moment before pulling away and setting him back in her palm.  "In truth, it has been some time since I have eaten a human.  Though I am quite accustomed to it.  You see, I used to eat them very frequently until I befriended a young human girl named Kar.  After that," she shrugged, as if unsure what to say, "I haven't had the urge to eat one."  The young woman stopped for a moment, looking off into the distance, looking like she was reliving a sad memory.

Eric could tell this was a sensitive topic for her so he didn't press to find out what happened to the girl, despite his nagging curiosity.  Instead, he just lay in her palm, basking in the soothing heat of the sun and drowsing slightly.  Suddenly, though, his thoughts were interrupted when he heard a faint shout.  Crawling over to the edge of her palm, he looked down to see the group of his father's hired men staring back at him.  Crap! he thought as he flung himself back into her hand.  How did they find me?

For her part, Tor watched the proceedings with slight interest.  "What's wrong?" she asked.  "Don't you want to be reunited with your friends?"  As she said this, she began to lower her hand to the ground.

"No!  I do not wished to be reunited with them!  They will take me back to my father and he will either chain me up or force me to marry this idiot girl of his choosing.  But only after he has me flogged for my 'disobedience'!" he sneered.  He paled and began to shake as her hand came closer to the ground. 

"I don’t see why I should care," she replied.

Frantically thinking of something to do, he cast about in his mind for another idea.  "I promise to pay you well!" he blurted out.

Tor's hand stopped in mid-descent.  "Why would I need your money?  I'm a wealthy girl in my own right."

"Then I promise to remain with you until the end of my days!  I will be yours to do with as you please, so long as you do not unduly torture me or kill me."  He begged for her mercy once more, hoping that she would accede to his plea. 

"You wouldn't mind being the pet of a giantess until the day you die?" she asked, true confusion coloring her voice.  This was a new one on her.  "You wouldn't mind the lack of humans or human customs.  You would give it all up simply so I would not hand you over to that mob?  You wouldn't care that your life would be in constant threat, be it from myself or others?"

"I trust you, My Lady.  I trust that if I were to give my freedom to you, that you would not abuse it," Eric said, completely serious.  He crossed his fingers behind his back and sent a quick prayer to his Creator.

After a moment of studying the little human in her hand, Tor shrugged her shoulders.  "So be it, then.  I will take you on as a pet.  And," she sighed, "since it seems that my new pet is being threatened and scared, I should probably deal with the problem shouldn’t I?"

The young man smiled brilliantly in relief.  Giving a low bow to his new "owner," he spoke in a grateful voice.  "My Lady, you are truly a good person."

The giantess looked away, fighting the blush that crept up her neck.  After a moment, she looked back at her new pet.  "Lay down and be still.  Do not move whatever you do.  No matter what you hear or feel.  Do. Not. Move.  Do you understand?"

"I understand, My Lady."  Eric bowed once more before doing as told.

"And cut it with the 'My Lady' crap.  You're making me feel old.  My name is Tor," she said as she began to close her hand over him.

"Am I understanding that you wish for me to call you by your given name even though I am your 'pet'?" he asked, seriously confused.

"I'm not much of one for formalities.  As long as it's not an insulting term, I don't really care what you call me.  Now, be still and be quiet."

"Yes, My--Tor," the young man corrected himself in mid-sentence.  He watched in awe as her hand finished closing over him.  He was now securely pinned against her palm, although not uncomfortably so.

Tor, after closing her hand to protect her charge, dropped back to lie on her stomach.  She smirked as she watched the men scatter in fear of her before slowly regrouping.  Humans, she thought with a roll of her eyes.  They're so much like sheep.  Dumb, dimwitted, flighty and panicy.  Not to mention very easily deceived.  "Now then," she said as she looked upon the three men.  "What business do you have with my friend?"

The three men looked between each other, each hoping another would speak.  Finally, the man with salt and pepper grey hair stepped forward.  He took his hat off his head in a gesture of respect.  After all, his quarrel was not with the giantess.  Not unless she chose to stand in his way, that is.  "My Lady, we do not seek a fight with you.  We simply wish to return the young man in your hand to his father.  You see, his father has a lot of respect in our world and would gain even more if his son were to wed a certain young woman.  However, the boy blatantly refuses to do so.  He has even run away.  We were hired by his old man to track him down and return him."  The grey haired man waited for a moment, judging the girl's reaction.

"And what if I refuse to hand him over?" she asked distractedly, looking at her fisted hand as she felt some movement in it.  Idly, she squeezed slightly, just enough to remind the boy within of his orders.  Instantly, he fell still.

"Then we will have no choice but to take him by force," the man said, twisting his hat in his hands.  He and the others quickly became terrified at the scowl that formed on the giantess's beautiful face.

"Oh really?  Well then, I'll deal with you 'with force'."  With that, she rocked back to rest on her his, drawing in a huge breath of air before leaning down to place her body flush with the ground.  She released the air in a maelstrom of gusting winds and spittle, sending the offending group flying back into the woods, as well as uprooting a few of the human trees.

Sitting back up, she opened her hand, allowing its occupant to look around.  "Is it safe?" he asked, still a bit unsure.

"I would not have opened my hand if it weren't," Tor replied, a bit miffed at his lack of trust.

"Forgive me, Tor.  I simply do not know you very well yet.  Trust will come as I get to know you better," Eric apologized with a bow.

"Whatever," she snorted.  "So, you do realize that your life is completely mine, right?" the auburn haired giantess asked, deciding to remind him of their deal.

"How could I forget?  My life is in your hands; I just ask that it not end up in your stomach," he said with a slight smirk.  Adjusting his cloak around his shoulders, he waited for her reaction.

Tor smirked at the little man in her hand.  Grinning so that she showed off her teeth, she asked in a too-innocent tone of voice, "Now why would I go and do a thing like that?"

Eric eyed the young woman warily.  "I probably shouldn't respond to that comment, should I?"

The giantess smirked again.  "You are a swift learner, little man."  She stood to her full height, the young man still in her hand.  "Now then, let's get going.  I need to find my brothers before they move camp."

oOoOo

Ugh.. so I started this chapter off at around noon several days ago and just finished it at 1:30 in the morning...  Count yourselves lucky, folks.  Otherwise it may have been several more days before I was able to update.  So please, read, review and rate!

 

Updated on May 27, 2009.  Checked for grammar, spelling, punctuation, diction, syntax, word flow, factuality and characterization.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1024