Shoebox by Duggernaut
Summary:

A young woman keeps her playthings in a shoebox under her bed

 


Categories: Watersports, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Insertion, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 62 Completed: No Word count: 67654 Read: 539235 Published: April 23 2016 Updated: November 25 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Unfamiliar Places by Duggernaut

2. Josh in the Box by Duggernaut

3. Don't Sweat the Small Stuff by Duggernaut

4. The Girl in the Tight Pants by Duggernaut

5. Back in the Box by Duggernaut

6. Thinking Outside the Box by Duggernaut

7. Those Left Behind by Duggernaut

8. Seeing is Believing by Duggernaut

9. On the Loose by Duggernaut

10. Ham Steak by Duggernaut

11. Jonah and the Whale by Duggernaut

12. Precautionary Measures by Duggernaut

13. Murphy's Law by Duggernaut

14. Julian by Duggernaut

15. A Whale of a hiding Spot by Duggernaut

16. The Hunt by Duggernaut

17. Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide by Duggernaut

18. Improving the Odds by Duggernaut

19. The Great Escape by Duggernaut

20. Porcelain Paradise by Duggernaut

21. The Girls Return by Duggernaut

22. One Person's Garbage... by Duggernaut

23. The Finder of Lost Sheep by Duggernaut

24. Splashdown by Duggernaut

25. Parkour Josh by Duggernaut

26. Julian/Faith & Cadence by Duggernaut

27. This Flight Tonight by Duggernaut

28. Girls/Boys by Duggernaut

29. Taking Matter Into Your Own Hands by Duggernaut

30. I Was Only Joshing Around by Duggernaut

31. Hanging On By a Fingernail by Duggernaut

32. The Offer by Duggernaut

33. Playtime by Duggernaut

34. Reacquainted by Duggernaut

35. Just Desserts by Duggernaut

36. Groping Around in the Dark by Duggernaut

37. Relocated, Regrouped, and Ready by Duggernaut

38. Operation Jap Julie by Duggernaut

39. Search and Rescue by Duggernaut

40. The New Guy by Duggernaut

41. Black Ops by Duggernaut

42. Undiscovered Country by Duggernaut

43. Missed Rendezvous by Duggernaut

44. Impulse Control by Duggernaut

45. Mother May I by Duggernaut

46. Shower Time by Duggernaut

47. Inventory by Duggernaut

48. Julie the 'Merciful' by Duggernaut

49. Making the Most out of a Shitty Situation by Duggernaut

50. The Golden Rule by Duggernaut

51. Carver's Reprieve, Julian Cool as Ice by Duggernaut

52. The Red Room by Duggernaut

53. Humbling Pie by Duggernaut

54. People in Glass Houses by Duggernaut

55. Subterfuge by Duggernaut

56. Carver's Grand Adventure by Duggernaut

57. The Killing Field by Duggernaut

58. The Red Death by Duggernaut

59. Have a Little Faith by Duggernaut

60. Family Fued by Duggernaut

61. Survival Instinct and the Lesser of Two Evils by Duggernaut

62. Merys by Duggernaut

Unfamiliar Places by Duggernaut

Shoebox

Unfamiliar Places

The first thing to come to Josh Logan’s senses as conscious returned to him was the acrid pungent smell of urine mixed with the rank odor of ripe feces, a hint of something else lingering in the background. The second was the sensation that he was actually being physically shaken.

Cracking bleary eyes, he looked out into the dimly lit gloom, diffuse light visible from three erratically spaced spots on the ceiling high above.

“Hey man!” greeted a gruff male voice from a large silhouette hovering almost directly over top of him.

Confused and startled, Josh instinctively pushed himself backwards over the semi smooth surface of the floor under him, away from the speaker, stopping abruptly after bumping into the solid surface of a similarly textured wall. Blinking a couple of times, trying to focus in the fuliginous darkness on the man who had jostled him out of his slumber. The other man was big, early thirties, built like a weightlifter, thick muscles moving as he stood upright.

“Rise and shine,” said the man, broad smile on his bearded face as he walked over, but more startling to Josh, the man was completely naked.

Josh shook his head, he felt fuzzy, foggy, “What’s going on?” he asked, suddenly realizing he too was nude. What was going on? Why the hell am I naked? Where am I?

“What’s your name boy?” asked the big man, tone friendly and non-threatening.

“Josh,” he mumbled, eyes darting around in the weak light, spying a mass of something huge and dark lying near his hand toward the corner on his left.

“Ham,” said the big man, reaching down toward Josh with a huge paw.

“Ham?” Josh asked, frowning. What was that in the corner? Squinting, he couldn’t make it out, like a pile of linens or bedsheets or something.

“Short for Hamilton,” he replied, “Come on, take my hand, I’ll introduce you to the others,” he explained.

“Others?” Josh asked, looking back up at the man.

“Including you, there are five of us here now. You’re the new guy,” Ham said.

Taking the hand, Josh was pulled up onto his feet. At 6’3”, he was still a few inches shorter than Ham. “I don’t know what’s going on,” he babbled, looking to Ham for some explanation.

“It’s okay, it’s was like that for all of us,” Ham said, clapping Josh strongly on the shoulder. “Come on,” he urged, turning and walking away from Josh.

“What is this place? What’s going on?” Josh asked, falling in step behind Ham. Wherever here was appeared to be a featureless room rectangular room, the light so poor you could barely see from one end to the other, the ceiling above perhaps three times his own body height.

Another figure seemed to materialize out from the darkness, light brownish hair, maybe dirty blond, short, 5’8”, a little pudgy around the middle with pale white skin. Also naked.

“That’s Carver,” Ham said.

The man smiled and extended a hand, “Good to meet you,” he said, expression warm.

Shaking the hand, Josh nodded. “What’s that smell?” he asked, scrunching up his face at the foul smell lingering in the air.

Ham nodded, “Latrine. Piss in that corner, shit in that corner,” he said, identifying each by pointing.

“What?” Josh queried, shaking his head, eyes searching in the indicated directions.

“Piss in that corner, shit in that one, no exceptions,” Ham repeated sternly.

“Where the fuck are we?” Josh demanded, getting mad. This was like some bad dream and it just seemed to be getting worse as the moments ticked by.

“I told you he was going to flake,” said another male voice as the speaker stepped into sight. Tall, not quite like Ham, but taller than Josh, and thin, sporting a wealth of body art all over his nude frame. Dark hair long, framing an angular face, hard to guess his age.

“Julian,” Ham said, nodding to the other man.

Josh could feel panic rising inside of him. This was all so very confusing. Another man appeared.

“Henry,” said the new comer. He was older, 50ish, slim build, thinning hair, lines etched deeply into his face.

“Josh,” he said, nodding. “Now, can somebody please tell me what’s going on?” he asked, looking from face to face of the other men.

Julian laughed, a derisive scornful sound.

“Enough,” reprimanded Ham, scowling at the slender man. “What I’m about to tell you isn’t going to make any sense at all, but first you need to relax,” he said, large hands in front of him and making a calming gesture.

“He’s going to flake,” Julian said, still chortling.

“Julian, come on,” implored Carver shaking his head disdainfully.

“Fuck you round boy,” snorted Julian, waving a dismissive hand at the much shorter heavy set man.

Henry shook his head. “He’s just upset because he’s going to be next,” he said, pursing his thin lips.

“Next? Who knows?” asked Julian, turning to the gathering and spreading his arms wide, “It was supposed to be me the last time, but she took Colton. So it could be me, but it could just as easily be you or it could be our new little friend Josh here,” he said, tone snide. “Nobody knows.” He laughed sardonically, a cruel bitter sound.

“What?” Josh asked, none of this made any rational sense. Who were these people? What did the man named Julian mean about being next?

Josh’s head hurt. Putting a hand to the side of his skull, “I don’t…” he said, voice trailing off. The sound of rushing filling his ears, chest constricted.

Ham fired a dark glance at Julian.

“Go on, tell him,” urged Julian, shaking his head, “Tell him what he’s in for,” he added bitterly. “Fuck I wish I had a smoke,” he muttered as he turned away and faded toward the corner Ham had said was for peeing.

“What’s going on here and what does he mean she took him? Who are all of you? I am so bloody confused right now,” Josh said, pushing away, mind reeling, the world spinning.

“Here it comes,” taunted Julian, looking over his shoulder at Josh and waiting for the youth to pass out.

“It is okay,” Ham said, stepping in, “Remember, I said you need to relax,” he reminded, reaching out and placing a big steadying hand on Josh’s shoulder, “What’s the last thing you remember?” he asked.

Letting out a long breath, Josh nodded, “I don’t know, it was late afternoon, I was at the library, pulling research documents to support my paper, then I woke up here,” he answered, looking at Ham.

“Do you remember seeing anyone else in the library?” Henry asked, expression curious.

Josh frowned, “No,” then his face brightened, “There was a girl there, really hot, like smoking hot. Maybe a student at the university, but young, teenager, eighteen, nineteen, freshman maybe, I don’t know, I didn’t recognize her,” he said, shaking his head. “It’s all so vague, like dissipating dream fragments.”

“It was her,” Henry said, nodding his head, lips pulled together as he looked to the others.

Carver and Ham exchanged a glance also nodded in agreement.

“Who is her?” Josh asked, hand still against the side of his head, trying to recall the image of the girl he had seen in the library.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or just leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

Josh in the Box by Duggernaut

Josh in the Box

“We don’t know her name for sure,” Ham said, shrugging his thick shoulders.

“Okay, so what does a girl in the library have to do with all of this?” Josh said, spreading his hands. “One minute I’m looking at my paper and then I wake up here balls naked with you guys.”

“Okay,” Henry started, “I’m not sure how to convey this,” he said, frowning and shaking his head.

Julian stepped up, “Here’s the skinny kid. The chick is some type of a witch or something and we,” he said, circling his hand in a clockwise motion to indicate the group, “have all been subjected to some kind of shit that makes you small,” he stated.

“What?” Josh asked, confused. “Small? What do you mean small?”

Julian laughed coldly, “And this? This my naïve friend is a fucking shoebox. Those lights,” he pointed at the ceiling, “Holes in the top of the box. Every few days, she brings in someone new and takes out someone else. Today you arrived and Colton was taken,” he said.

Josh shook his head, “That doesn’t makes any sense,” he said, looking to Ham in askance.

Ham nodded glumly, “It’s true Josh,” he confirmed.

Josh laughed, “Bull,” he asserted.

Now it was Julian’s turn to laugh again. “If only it were a load,” he stated, “But take a good fucking look around boy,” he urged angrily.

“But?” Josh said, head moving as if on a swivel.

Julian nodded.

“So let me see if I’ve got this straight. You’re saying she abducts people, shrinks them down and then puts them here in this box?” he questioned. “A goddamn shoebox?”

“Ding, give the boy a prize,” Julian said caustically.

Josh shook his head. It’s not possible. “Horseshit!”

“You’ll see, next time she peels off that lid,” Julian stated, “See what it does to your balls when she brings that giant fucking hand down and you realize there is jack shit you can do about except pray she not coming for you.”

“A shoebox?” Josh challenged.

“Under her bed,” Julian replied, grinning widely, taking pleasure in Josh’s befuddlement.

“Give him a moment to process,” Ham said, raising a hand to halt the slender man.

Josh looked up at the ceiling, they did look like holes rather than lights. “No,” he said softly. It is not within the realm of feasibility. It just cannot be! Maybe the some type of university psychosocial experiment involving hallucinogens, like the CIA did back in the 60’s with LSD. Has to be some kind of mind trip. Josh laughed to himself. Giant fucking girl, right.

“You going under?” chided Julian, smirk on his face as he watched Josh intently.

Shaking his head, “If what you are telling me is true, then why? Why would she do this?” Josh asked, trying to deconstruct the argument the others were making. Which one of them was in on it? Who was the controller? Was it more than one? It had to be Julian. Had to be.

“We don’t know,” Carver said, shrugging his rounded shoulders.

“I know why,” Julian stated, “but they don’t want to believe it,” he added with a snort.

“No, Julian,” Ham countered, raising a cautioning hand.

“Yes,” he barked back, stepping up close to Josh, “You see, every time she takes one of us from the box, sooner than later you hear the sounds, moans, the racket from the mattress over us. We are just little playthings to her, toys for her sick fucking amusement, used and then discarded,” he spat.

“You don’t know that,” Henry countered, shaking his head.

“Listen for it, shortly after she pulls another one of us out. Mark my words,” Julian said, eyebrows raised for emphasis.

Ham shook his head, “Don’t listen to him, he’s wrong. What we do know is that no one who has ever left the box has come back though,” he said softly.

“Used and discarded, like the Kleenex you jerk off into,” sniped Julian, smirk on his slender face as he mimed masturbating.

“For crying out loud Julian, will you just shut up already?” Carver said disdainfully.

“You shut up,” he snapped back.

“Has anybody ever tried to escape?” Josh asked, looking at the faces of the other men, a half smirk on his own face. He was going to turn this experiment on it ass.

Ham looked up at the ceiling, “It’s too high and there’s no way we could get it to budge even if we could reach it,” he said.

“What was that I saw back in the corner?” Josh asked, pointing to the dark thing he espied when Ham had roused him.

Julian laughed, “You want to know?” he asked, walking over to the corner and pointing, “a soiled pair of her panties, just to let us know what we’re in for,” he informed, holding his lower lip with his teeth and nodding, eyes mocking.

“Panties?” Josh asked, walking over to stand by Julian.

“There,” Julian said triumphantly, “it’s like her pussy fucking sneezed in it.”

Up close, in the diffuse light, it did indeed look like a mammoth pair of women’s underpants with residue in the gusset. Josh crouched low and reached out with his hand, touching the still congealing tacky mess, rubbing his now slick thumb and forefinger together before bringing them back to his nose to smell it. It smelled like vaginal secretion. Wiping his hand on the floor, he stood back up. Nice prop. “If this is a shoe box, does anyone have a guess at how small we are?” he asked, holding his hands out.

“I was curiously about that too, near as we can tell It’s about four or five body lengths from one end of the box to the other, so I put us at somewhere between two and three inches in height, depending on the size of her shoes,” Henry suggested.

Having pegged Julian as the insider, Josh thought it would be the slender man who responded. Could it actually be true? They were small? What if he set aside logic and assumed the preposition that they were all shrunk was true? It obviously wasn’t, but, for the sake of playing along, he would suspend his disbelief. He tried to remember her feet. She was wearing running shoes, white ones, but how big were they? He frowned, it hadn’t been her feet he had been checking out. It was her immaculate ass that had captivated his attention. Did it really matter anyway? No. Either way, if he accepted Henry calculations, they were at or just below her ankle height, and far too small to pose any kind of threat to her. The part he was having difficulty rationalizing was, why would she make them small? If someone had that power, or ability, why make people small? Didn’t make any kind of sense.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff by Duggernaut

Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff

As hard as Josh tried to reconcile the information the others were sharing, namely the fact they claimed someone actually had the ability to shrink another person, he just couldn’t buy it. He needed more information. About the nature of the experiment, about the other men, everything. Turning to Henry, “Who has been here the longest?” he inquired, looking in turn at the each of the other four men, seeing if he could find the loophole in the insanity.

“Julian,” Henry answered, jabbing a thumb in the tall lean man’s direction. “Five days judging on the light cycle, that about right?” he asked, turning his head to Julian.

Josh smiled. Of course it’s Julian, he’s in on it.

Julian nodded slowly, long dark hair bobbing, “Making today day lucky number six,” he replied, holding up his right hand with his fingers spread and giving them the middle finger off his left hand.

Josh shook his head, mouth tight. Six days? There wasn’t much shelf life for the detainees stuck in the box, or subjects in an experiment.

“Five day turnaround seems pretty standard,” Julian said. “Why do you ask?” he inquired, smarmy smile on his face.

“Curious is all,” Josh replied with a curt nod. “Another thing I’m still curious about is this unnamed girl I saw in the library you all collectively seem to think is responsible for our predicament. Why her?”

“She’s the last thing any of us saw before we woke up here,” Ham explained.

Henry nodded. “I was in the dog park walking Winston, out little Boston terrier,” he said, “she jogged passed and then I woke up here three days ago,” he explained.

“She didn’t say anything?” Josh asked, shaking his head, fragments of his dream coalescing in his mind as his memory returned. “She just ran passed?”

The older man nodded and shrugged. Josh got the impression the man was hiding something, he just wasn’t sure what. Could he be the one?

Josh grinned slyly, “Come on Henry, what else happened?” he prompted.

“No, nothing,” he countered, looking guilty.

“Nothing?” Josh said.

“Listen, when she ran passed I stopped to tie up my shoe,” he explained, pausing, “wait, no, there is something, she walked up to me, but,” he shook his head.

“So you were checking her out you sly old dog?” Julian sniggered.

Henry shook his head again.

“Little piece of chicken runs by and you turn all big bad wolf,” Julian taunted, making a howling noise.

“Shut up,” Henry remarked, turning away to conceal his embarrassment.

“It was the gym for me,” Ham interjected. “I was at Fitness Planet, chest day, I was on my third set of wide grip decline press and she was across from me on the Smith machine doing squats. I finished my set, sat up, and like Henry, I woke up here,” he explained.

“What about you?” Josh asked, turning and looking over at Julian, trying to get the slender man to maybe slip up.

“Me? I was just hanging out minding my own damn business,” he replied, chuckling.

“You’re a drug dealer. You were out selling your weed,” Carver snorted.

“Yeah, whatever, anyway, it was coming on night and I caught sight of this sweet stunner strolling passed the mouth of the alley. I decided to go get myself a closer look at this sexy little filly and poof, wake up here,” the slender man supplied.

“Alone?” Josh asked.

“Nope, when I got here, there were two others, Cliff and Anson. And I know what you’re thinking Josh, this is some kind of trick. Cliff tried to explain it to me the same way we’re trying to explain it to you, but I thought it was a trap, that Cliff was probably a narc or something, part of some cop sting,” he laughed bitterly. “No trick, no gimmick, and now everyone who was here when I got here is gone.”

Josh frowned, lips pursed.

“It’s that girl. I told you, she’s a witch or a sorceress or something,” Julian replied.

Josh shook his head. Why? Surely someone would notice all sorts of random people vanishing. “And you Carver? I’m guessing basically the same deal?” he asked.

Carver nodded, jowly flesh under his chin making a sound. “Elevator at my office building, I was done for the day and she was in there, smiling” he answered, then shrugged. “That’s all I remember.”

“And this is why you think she is responsible and shrunk us all down and stashed us here in this box?” Josh challenged, grinning. “Because you think this one girl is the same girl we all saw?”

Ham shook his head. “We’ve all seen her since, when she brings new ones in. Josh she is huge,” he said, eye round. “Like Statue of Liberty huge,” he added.

Josh thought the muscle head simple, but even his body language seemed so goddamn convincing, and it wasn’t just the big man, it was the others too. They all seemed to be agreeing. Could they all be in on it? Like some unbelievably elaborate hoax or prank and I am the only one blind to the test?

Julian laughed, “It doesn’t matter whether you believe us or not, you’ll see for yourself soon enough bucko. It’ll tighten your nut sack right up like when you were ten years old,” he chortled.

“So you’ve all seen her? Gigantic? With your own eyes?” Josh asked, turning to meet the eyes of each man, searching for duplicity. There was none he could detect. They have to all be in on it and they’re doing a fantastic job and setting the stage.

“What about you, we’ve shared our encounters with the girl with you, why don’t you tell us what you remember from the library, maybe there is something there that will help us connect some of these dots,” Carver suggested, nodding.

Josh frowned, images surfacing in his mind, “Sure, why not,” he said, launching into his last memory.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

The Girl in the Tight Pants by Duggernaut

The Girl in the Tight Pants

The library was an aging structure, sitting apart from other buildings in a green space on the university grounds. It was an old decaying edifice seldom used anymore, except maybe for horny teenagers looking for a quiet place to make out. They called it the ‘stacks’ referring to the seemingly endless piles of books stored there.

Josh had gone there for a different reason. He was in the process of constructing an essay and wanted this paper to be perfect.

Because it was after the end of the school day the library was devoid of students, Josh didn’t even see old Mrs. Tunney the ancient bespectacled librarian anywhere. The air always carried that musty smell of time.

Taking a seat at one of the long wooden tables under the green glass shade of a lamp, he sat down in a chair and pulled out his laptop, plugging it into the receptacle before hitting the button and powering it up.

Interlocking his fingers, he put his hands behind his head and leaned back in his chair while he waited for the machine to boot up.

He heard the sound of the library door opening and the sound of footsteps across the fancy marbled floor. Rolling his head to the side, he watched as the new arrival stepped into his line of sight. It was a girl, her arms enfolded around some books she was clutching across her chest. Wearing a short red colored jacket over a white shirt and faded denim jeans frayed bare in a couple of spots over her thighs teasing alabaster colored flesh underneath, she sported a pair of white leather running shoes on her feet. She was absolutely stunning, gorgeous long blonde hair pinned back, pouty lips and the biggest green eyes.

Walking up to the wide counter, she set the books down on it before looking around, making momentary eye contact with him. Her smile broadened before she demurely looked away and tucked a loose strand of golden hair behind her perfectly shaped ear.

She appeared to be a student, carried herself that way, but he didn’t know her and if a girl of that magnitude went to his school, he should have at least known about her.

It suddenly occurred to him he was staring. Uncomfortable, he averted his eyes and quickly brought his hands down and leaned forward, clearing his throat as he looked at his computer screen. Had she noticed?

Out of the corner of his eye he detected movement so he stole a surreptitious glance. She had turned her back to him, leaning forward over the counter straight legged, revealing the most perfectly shaped firm rounded bottom he had ever had the good fortune to see.

“Hello?” she called out, voice sweet and soft, alluring, turning her head to look left then back to the right.

Rolling his eyes, he grinned to himself, wishing there was some way he could pull out his cell phone and get a furtive picture of that magnificent ass.

Almost as if she could hear his thoughts, she looked back over her shoulder in his direction.

Eyes glued to his computer screen, he tried to open up his word document as he heard the sound of her feet as she approached.

“Excuse me, is there anybody here?” she asked, unleashing a devastating gorgeous smile on him, the kind that could suck the air out of your lungs if you weren’t prepared and he wasn’t.

Looking up, his eyes were at her chest level, generous firm breasts straining against the taut white fabric of her shirt, “Um,” he replied, looking around before back up at her. “I, uh, I didn’t, there was no one here when I got here either,” he stammered, tripping over his words.

“How long ago did you get here?” she queried.

“Maybe a minute or two before you, like pretty much just now,” he answered, hands pressed flat on the table top to prevent them from shaking.

She nodded, causing the recently tucked strand of golden hair to fall free. Replacing the wayward lock again, she smiled down at him, pretty even white teeth, “What’s your name?” she asked.

“Joshua Logan,” he replied, shaking his head, “Josh,” he clarified, feeling foolish.

“Josh,” she said, testing the word in her mouth. Smiling, “I like the way it rolls over my tongue,” she added. “Josh.”

He nodded mutely.

“When I was leaning over the counter there just now Josh, were you checking out at my butt?” she asked, arching an eyebrow and giving him an inquisitive smile.

He blushed, “Uh, um,” chuckling nervously and shaking his head.

“You weren’t?” she asked, tilting her head slightly to the side.

He was unsure how to respond, “I, um, like no, I saw you were looking for the librarian,” he replied, “and maybe I noticed, but, you know it wasn’t like I was scoping out your bum.”

She giggled, a pleasant sound. “You’re funny. It’s okay, I know have an incredible ass,” she said. “What do you think?” she inquired, turning slightly and giving her hips a shake as if to give him an opportunity to look at it.

Looking at her remarkable butt then away, another nervous laughed escaped his lips, “Yes, very nice,” he commented.

She turned back facing him, “I know, right?”

He nodded again. She certainly wasn’t overly humble, but with an ass like that, why should she be?

“There is something decidedly sweet about you,” she said playfully, touching the index finger of her right hand to her chin and tapping it.

Grinning, he shrugged, “I don’t know,” he babbled. God, I must sound like a freaking idiot!

She rewarded him with her smile again.

“What’s your name?” he blurted. She was so unbelievably pretty!

Shaking her head, blonde ponytail swishing cross her back, she leaned forward over him bringing a subtle hint of lilac with her. He swallowed hard. Her mouth was next to his ear, close enough he could feel her warm breath, then nothing, just blackness.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

Back in the Box by Duggernaut

Back in the Box

“So she talked to you?” Ham inquired.

Josh nodded slowly. There was nothing in his tale that was really any different than those shared by the others. The gist was the same. They saw an amazing girl and woke up naked in this environment, room, or box, or whatever. A room with no apparent door or other means of access or egress. Three ‘holes’ punched into the roof or lid of the box. Strange or not, he knew he needed to get the hell out.

Crouching down, he ran his fingertips over the coarse fiber of the flooring underfoot. It felt like cardboard. Shoebox? If it’s a shoebox, or made to resemble one, the cardboard should be pretty flimsy compared to a regular corrugated box. Standing back up he walked over to the corner Ham had said was the piss corner. The horrible smell intensifying the closer he got.

“What are you doing?” Carver asked, falling in behind Josh and peering over his shoulder.

“Just checking on something,” he answered, dropping down to one knee and pressing his hand against the piss soaked cardboard.

“For?” asked Henry, appearing beside the shorter portly man.

“Dude, that’s gross,” Julian sneered. “There a little water dish in the corner opposite the panties if you’re thirsty,” he stated.

Josh ignored him, feeling the texture of the wet cardboard. Soft. Using his finger nails, he was able to tease some of the fibers away from the floor. A smile touched his lips as a plan began to formulate in his head. Wiping moist fingers against the dry portion of the floor, he turned to the others, “We need to get the fuck out of here,” he said.

“Easier said than done,” Ham replied, pointing up at the lid, “There’s no way we can get up there, let alone dislodge it,” he said.

Josh shook his head. “Not the box top, the pee corner, the flooring and adjacent side wall over there are soft. We could pull apart the cardboard fibers at the edge where the bottom meets the side, maybe create a big enough hole for us to crawl through,” he suggested.

“I don’t know,” Ham said, shaking his head.

“I’m with Ham,” Henry asserted, shaking his own head, “I don’t think it would be wise to antagonize her.”

“You are both morons,” Julian accused.

“Okay, say you get out, then what?” Henry questioned.

Julian shrugged, “Don’t really know until I get out there. What I do know is it’s a damn sight better trying to do something than sitting in here waiting to get picked,” he answered.

“We could all go together,” Josh offered.

“Fuck them,” Julian scoffed, walking over to the piss corner and grabbing his penis, urinating on the wall before dropping to his knees, fingers digging into the weakened surface of the cardboard.

“I just think if we do this it could get us into trouble,” Henry suggested, shaking his head.

Walking to the other end of the box, Josh grabbed a hold of the panties, dragging them back to the pee corner. “If you’re intent on staying, use these to cover the hole we make, you know, like the poster in Shawshank,” he offered, dropping in beside Julian and pulling at the pulpy mash.

Progress was surprisingly quick, the pair actually creating a small opening in the cardboard. Josh had originally though they would probably encounter concrete or cinder blocks, instead they found an open space and darkness with what felt like a floor on the other side.

Sitting back on his heels, Julian grinned at Josh, “Look at you! You’re a clever one,” he said, slapping the boy smartly on the back, pieces of mushy urine soaked cardboard under his nails.

Josh smiled at the compliment, noting that the light filtering in from above was starting to wane, thinking to himself night must be falling.

“I think you guys need to consider what you’re doing,” cautioned Henry, shaking his head from side to side.

Looking over, Josh grinned and shook his own head, “So you think we should just stay then? Is that what you’re saying?”

Henry nodded. “Honestly we have very little idea what’s on the other side of the box,” he offered, expression almost frightened.

Looking over at the older man, “Like freedom?” Julian queried.

“Or a cat,” Henry stated.

Julian’s smug expression slipped, “I hadn’t thought about that,” he conceded, turning his head to Josh. “Hold up a minute,” he said, raising a hand.

“What?” Josh asked, pausing in his efforts.

“Henry makes a very good point. What if the bitch does have a cat? I mean, Christ, we’d be like mouse sized treats,” he surmised.

Josh grinned and shook his head, “Right to the end eh? Sticking with the whole giant girl thing?”

“Listen, if that giant girl has a cat, that thing will be the size of a bloody tyrannosaurus rex,” Julian stated.

Josh shook his head slightly, “If you say so,” he replied.

“Dude, it’s the truth, whether you choose to believe it or not,” Julian replied, sitting back on his haunches. “The one thing we know for a fact is on the other side of this box is a chick at least a hundred feet tall.”

Josh shrugged, “I guess we shall see, either way, once we get that hole opened up enough, I’m going through,” he asserted, almost daring any of the others to try and stop him.

Julian appeared to be weighing the alternatives before nodding slowly, “Fuck it, stay and face the girl and whatever twisted fate she has in store for me, or take a chance on freedom. I’m going with Josh,” he said, with a half grin. “You fuckers are free to choose for yourselves.”

“Ham?” Josh asked, “What about you? Carver? You guys going to come or you want to stay with Henry?”

“I don’t know Josh,” Ham said, lowering his gaze, shoulders slumping forward.

“Why don’t the two of you go and scout around and come back and let us know?” Carver suggested.

Josh looked at Julian then back to Carver, nodding, “That is a good idea,” he acknowledged.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

Thinking Outside the Box by Duggernaut

Thinking Outside the Box

Working together, Josh and Julian were able to peel away enough of the sodden cardboard to make a hole big enough to slip through one at a time.

Julian leaned back, extending a hand toward the ragged looking opening. “It’s your plan, after you,” he invited with broad smile.

“Ham can you make sure to put the panties over the hole?” he asked.

The big muscleman nodded and moved closer. “Be careful out there,” he offered, smiling.

Josh nodded and slapped Ham on the shoulder before dropping down to the ground near the hole they’d make in the base of the wall. Being thicker through the chest than Julian, the opening was tight for Josh, the smelly damp cardboard cool against his skin as he struggled to pull himself through the crude hole.

It was fairly dark on the outside of the box. The texture of the ground beneath his feet felt fairly coarse, like thick carpet fiber. The outlines of a few other boxes visible deeper in the gloom. The welcomed fresh air held a light subtle fragrance of something floral and clean.

“Come on,” he urged, helping Julian to his feet once the taller but more slender man was through the hole.

“I’m good,” Julian said, brushing away bits and pieces of cardboard fiber and tipping his head back to inhale deeply. “That’s nice,” he said, letting out a long breath and breathing in again.

Nodding, “Let’s go,” Josh said, moving to his left and keeping close to the exterior wall of the box from which they had just escaped. Rounding the corner, he bumped into a half-peeled curled sticky label near his head height. Pushing it back and unraveling it, barely enough light, he squinted to read the lettering there, Nike Women’s Flex Element, Size 9, White. He frowned. A shoebox.

“What is it?” Julian asked, leaning in close and whispering.

Shaking his head, Josh released the edge of the paper, allowing it to curl back in on itself, “Nothing,” he remarked, eyes up ahead on the broad open space, though still poorly lit, at least it was a little better illuminated than where they were standing.

Crossing the shadowy expanse, he came to stand near the open space. What he saw defied his ability rationalize. It just didn’t make any sense in the logical portions of his mind. This appeared to be a bedroom, the décor, decidedly feminine and he was standing under the hem of a blanket that was hanging down from a bed overhead, the open bedside night table, vanity, and a desk, all wooden and absolutely enormous. There was a book case along one of the walls, a handful of books, but the shelves mostly populated with a variety of plush animal toys ranging in size from grizzly bears to elephants.

The light in the room was coming through a double window in the wall, the sky beyond the glass fading to hues of magenta and violet.

“I don’t believe it,” he mumbled, mind reeling as he continued to survey the area. There were three doors in the room, two standing open with one of them leading into blackness which he presumed must be a closet, the other to a bathroom. The third door he surmised was the door to the room itself.

Julian draped an arm loosely over Josh’s shoulder, “You still clinging to that whole non-giant girl thing?” he asked, chuckling.

Josh shook his head, “But, this can’t be, I mean, it just can’t” he said.

Laughing, Julian leaned in close, “You going to pass out? Because now would definitely not be a good time Joshie,” he teased, “funny yes, timely no.”

“No,” he whispered, at a complete loss. It was like being punched in the solar plexus, knocking the wind out of him.

Still close, Julian’s face changed, expression growing serious, “Right now you can take a good look but you’ll have to save it for later. This is what it is and we have got to make some bloody tracks before she comes back and finds us not in the box,” he urged.

Josh turned his head back to look back into the darkness where the box was sitting. It was a shoebox. What they were saying was all true. All of it. They were small. How no longer seemed to matter. The reality, however improbable, was he and Julian were tiny and trapped inside the unbelievably massive interior of the girl’s room.

“Come on,” Julian prompted, tugging Josh’s arm and dragging him out from under the bed and into the open area of the floor.

Josh allowed himself to be pulled somewhat, though because he dragged his feet he was more akin to deadweight for the much leaner man.

“Come on,” Julian repeated, yanking Josh’s arm harder, “left, right, left, right, you know the drill or I swear I’m just going to leave you behind,” he threatened, cocking his head slightly to the side.

Josh nodded mutely, Julian was right, they needed to move. His autonomic system kicking in, adrenalin pouring into his system, flight mechanism engaged, he started to run, the sudden motion almost bowling Julian over.

“And they’re off,” Julian joked, lengthening his stride to keep pace beside Josh.

“Where are we running to?” Josh asked, looking at Julian.

Before Julian could answer, they both heard the sound of approaching footfalls emanating from the other side of the door.

“It’s her!” Julian shouted, tone filled with fear, his eyes widening as he frantically sought a place of refuge.

“There!” exclaimed Josh, pointing toward the bookshelf full of toys as he ran.

Nodding, Julian ran to the shelf, Josh hastily boosting him up onto the bottommost shelf.

With Julian up, Josh leapt up, grabbing the edge of the shelf and quickly pulling himself up as the door swept open and inward into the room.

Desperate for cover, Josh dove headlong between a fluffy white polar bear and similarly sized black yellow and white penguin plush toy, rolling over onto his side as bright light filled the room.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

Those Left Behind by Duggernaut

Those Left Behind

“They should be back by now,” Henry said, pacing back and forth inside the box, shaking his head, a concerned expression on his face.

“They haven’t been gone that long,” Carver countered, seated against one of the walls, shrugging his shoulders, eyes tracking Henry.

Halting his incessant pacing, Henry shook his head, mouth pursed, “When she find comes back and finds those two gone, she is going to be very cross and you know she’s going to take it out on us,” he spat, “because of what they did.”

“I don’t think so. It’s like Josh said, there’s so much we don’t really know what the situation is or what her intentions are? Right Carver?” Ham queried, putting it out there, looking to the stout man for support.

“We don’t even know her name,” Carver said.

“I just think it was unwise for Josh and Julian to go, because you’re right. We don’t know anything about her or our situation. Come on, think about it. Right now our very lives depend on that young woman, you know, for food, for protection, this shelter,” Henry said, spreading his arms wide to indicate the environment.

Carver frowned, lines creasing his baby face, “I get where you’re coming from, but, we been here a few days now and we’ve seen a couple people go, but that girl hasn’t said much to us at all about what’s going on. I mean, if she said she was protecting us or keeping us safe because of our condition, don’t you think she would have been a little more communicative? You know, let us know everything is going to be alright? Plus, what’s the deal with the dirty panties?” he asked, turning to look where they had jammed the underwear into the torn open hole.

Ham frowned.

“It’s not what Julian said,” Henry protested. “That girl isn’t even out her teens and for her to do that, no, I refuse to believe such a thing,” he finished shaking his head.

“Right or wrong, I for one am glad Julian is gone. He is such an asshole, you know,” Carver opined.

Henry nodded in agreement. He didn’t like Julian at all. “I hope she stomps on him,” he said softly.

“Asshole or no, I wouldn’t want to see that, don’t want to think the girl would do that, because what would that mean for those of us who chose to stay?” Carver inquired.

“What about Josh?” Ham inquired.

“He made his own bed the moment he went through that hole, his fate is his own doing,” Henry replied.

Carver frowned, shaking his head.

“I don’t know,” lamented Ham, shaking his head and wringing his hands together, “I’m worried for Josh, he seems like a good kid.”

“And you know first chance Julian gets, he’ll betray him or do something to hurt him in order to save his own skin,” offered Carver.

“You think maybe something happened? Like maybe there is a cat or a dog or something out there?” Henry said, eyes round.

Carver shook his head, “We’d have heard something, you know growling or screaming or whatnot. I think they’re just exploring and will be back soon, or at least Josh will. Julian can go fuck himself for all I care,” he stated.

“I don’t like it,” offered Ham, looking at the other two men. “No sir, not one bit.”

“Don’t like what?” Carver asked, expression curious.

“Josh out there with Julian, I should’ve gone with them just to make sure everything was okay,” Ham stated.

“I think they’re probably fine,” Carver consoled. “Right Henry?” he asked, looking at the other man.

“I don’t know,” Henry replied. “You just said Julian will backstab Josh,” he added.

“Only if cornered, then I’m sure Julian will do whatever he needs to in order to survive, that’s what I meant. Josh looked in pretty good shape and able to take care of himself. I think Julian is too much of a coward to do something directly overt or blatantly sinister,” Carver clarified.

“I should go look for them, just to be on the safe side and make sure they are alright,” Ham affirmed, nodding.

Henry puts his hand on the big man’s arm, “Ham we have no idea what horrors may lie on the other side of that wall, you shouldn’t go. If something bad happened to them, it would happen to you too,” he said fearfully.

Ham shook his head, “I’ll just go out and circle around the box, see what’s going on, no more than a couple of minutes at most,” he assured, looking first from Henry then back to Carver.

“You’re physically a lot bigger than Josh or Julian so you’ll have to make the hole bigger if you are going to get through it,” Carver stated, looking at Ham and then toward where the panties were placed.

Grabbing the fabric firmly in both thick hands, Ham drug it back a short distance, far enough to allow him to get access to the hole. Getting down to his knees, he began pulling at the edges of the dampened cardboard to enlarge the opening until it was large enough to accommodate his thick frame.

“Don’t,” Henry cautioned again, shaking his head, “This will only make matters worse, you know, with her,” he offered, shifting back and forth from foot to foot and nibbling nervously at a fingernail.

“It’ll be okay,” assured Ham, grinning, “I can take care of myself,” he added, flexing his shoulder muscles.

“Be safe out there big guy,” Carver said, nodding, “we’ll cover the hole back up once you’re gone just in case. You should have no problem pushing the panties out of the way to get back in.”

“Sounds good, like I said, I won’t be gone very long. If I see them, I try to convince them to come back,” Ham said, nodding his head toward Henry before dropping down low and pulling himself through the crude opening in the shoebox and into the darkness beyond.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

Seeing is Believing by Duggernaut

Seeing is Believing

Crawling forward, Josh peered out from between the toys to better see the room. He looked on in a mixture of horror and awe as the girl stepped into the room. It was her. The girl from the library, looking just as achingly beautiful as when he had seen her there only now she was truly immense. She was wearing a different shirt, white with pink half sleeves, the word Princess written in cursive on the front of the shirt over amazing breasts that now appeared positively mammoth. Her denim pants appeared the same as he remembered and white sport socks covered her feet. Her impossibly long legs were shapely, flaring at her hips. Her waist was narrow, perhaps contrasted more so by her ample bosom. Her long blonde hair was pinned back. It was mesmerizing watching her move, almost elegant and graceful despite her enormity and the fear gnawing away at his belly.

His impulse was to try and withdraw, pull back, hide, but Josh remained there, shaking his head almost imperceptibly, once again having trouble believing the images his astonished eyes were transmitting to his brain. She was truly gigantic, as Julian had said, easily over a hundred feet tall from his diminished perspective. Looking at his hands and the clarity of the scene, he knew he must be awake, that he wasn’t experiencing some delusional break with reality or hallucination. This was real.

Crossing over to the bed, she sat down on its edge, folding one leg up and under the other one that remained hanging down as she did something with her phone.

Watching, Josh held his breath and shook his head as Julian moved close and lay beside him between the stuffed toys.

“Did I tell you or what?” Julian said, prodding Josh in his side with an elbow. “Can you feel it? Your balls retracting back up inside your abdomen? Heh?” he asked, eyes amused as he looked at Josh.

“For crying out loud, just be quiet,” Josh whispered back, fearful she would hear them. It was obvious now she had the ability to shrink people down in size, but the question that slammed into the forefront of his brain wasn’t the how, it was why? Why on Earth would someone shrink another person down and then put them in a shoebox? What possible reason or motivation could she have?

A smile crossed her perfect face, full ruby lips parting revealing her even white teeth, her limpid green gaze still focused on the screen of the phone in her hand. The way her eyes moved, it looked like she was reading something there.

“You know she is going to be supremely pissed when she finds that some of us are gone,” Julian warned, emphasizing the world supremely, slowly shaking his head and scrunching up his face.

After a melodic chuckle, she brought her hand up to the phone, surprisingly nimble fingers dancing across the screen before she turned and set the phone down on the nightstand beside the bed.

“I said be quiet,” Josh hissed angrily under his breath.

“Relax, there is no possible way she could hear us,” Julian dismissed with a bit of condescension in his voice.

“There is no possible way she be able to shrink people down to this size either, so be still, I’m not willing to take the chance. You need to just shut it,” Josh responded, holding up a warning finger.

Sliding off the bed, she crouched down on her haunches beside it, supporting herself with a hand on the edge of the bed, body twisted slightly to the side, “Now which one of my little darlings wants to come out and play with me?” she said sweetly, reaching under the bed and drawing out the shoebox by dragging it over the carpet with her free hand.

“Now tell me honestly, is that or is that not an ass to absolutely die for?” Julian quipped appreciatively as he looked at her, tight jeans highlighting the contours of her perfect bum. Chuckling and rolling onto his back, snaking a hand down and miming the act of jerking off.

There was no denying it was a nice ass, but given the absurdity of the situation, its aesthetic appearance didn’t warrant comment in Josh’s mind. Turning his head, he glowered, “Are you for freaking real right now?” he seethed through clenched teeth. “In just a second, she’s going to pop that lid off and all hell is going to bust loose and she is undoubtedly going to tear this whole room apart looking for us.”

Nodding in agreement, “Man, I really would not want to be Ham, Carver, or Henry trapped in that box right now, no way,” Julian opined solemnly before humming an approximation of Taps.

Josh was glad he wasn’t in the box. While he surmised the giant girl would be very unhappy, he had no clue how she might manifest her displeasure. None of the others he had met knew the fate of the previous box occupants other than to say no one had ever returned. Would she possibly hurt her little captives still there? He hoped not.

Taking the shoebox in both of her hands, she rose back up to standing before turning and sitting cross legged on the bed. Scooting on her rounded bottom across the blanket, she moved herself nearer the center of the bed and deposited the shoebox directly in front of her.

From their concealment, Josh and Julian could easily to see the hole from whence they’d escaped, a tuft of dark blue fabric from the panties peeking out but on the side away from her.

Rolling back onto his stomach and looking at the girl, “Right,” Julian paused, “about,” he hesitated.

Lifting the lid off the box, she set it off to the side. The smile on her face vanished when she put her hands to either side of the box and looked down into the interior.

“Now,” he finished, extending a hand in her direction, lopsided grin on his narrow face.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

On the Loose by Duggernaut

On the Loose

Reaching into the box, the girl removed the panties, examining them before setting them on top of the box lid and looking back in. Letting out a heavy sigh, she frowned and slowly shook her head, blonde haired tail swaying. Leaning to one side, she appeared to examine the small hole she had discovered in the box. Turning the box to the side with the hole, she touched an index finger to the cardboard near the area, pressing it inward.

“Well now,” she said, tone unimpressed, “it would appear there are some of you who have taken it upon yourselves to go on a bit of walkabout.” Her gaze swept over the room.

Josh could feel himself tensing, for a split second it felt as if she had made direct eye contact.

“I want you all to come out now,” she instructed, “no harm, no foul.”

Neither Josh nor Julian moved.

She chuckled sardonically, “If I have chase you, I promise, I’m not going to be very happy,” she explained, again looking around the room. “No one?” she queried.

“Don’t move a muscle,” Josh cautioned, keeping his voice low

“Fine,” the girl said, exasperation in her tone. “You two wait right there,” she instructed, pointing her right index finger at the box before bending sideways to pick up her phone from the night table.

“Two?” Josh said, “Did she just say two?” he asked, glancing at Julian. Who else had taken leave of the box?

“That she did, so one of the other jug heads must have wised up and decided to book it after we did,” he replied. “My money is on thickness,” he stated.

“Thickness?”

“Carver, you know, round boy, El Chubbo. Probably thought maybe there were donuts or something out here,” Julian said, snickering at his attempted humor.

She spent only a couple of seconds on the phone, before crawling off the bed.

Getting down on hands and knees beside the bed, she flipped the edge of the blanket up onto the bed, “Alright, I know you’re under there, you might as well come on out,” she coaxed, leaning down on an elbow.

With her between them and the bed, the two men could not see very much.

Angling her phone with free hand, she tapped the flashlight icon, shining the stark white LCD light under the bed. “There you are!” she exclaimed jubilantly, quickly switching the phone to her other hand and reaching under the bed.

“She got whoever left the shoebox after we did,” Josh said, shaking his head.

“Who is it? Can you see?” Julian asked.

“No, not yet,” Josh replied.

Sweeping the tiny man out from under the bed onto the carpet in front of her, she leaned back on her side again, flashing the light under the bed, “Anyone else under there?” she asked.

“It’s Ham,” Josh said, recognizing the muscular man.

“Good for you Ham,” congratulated Julian, grinning. “I thought all those steroid monkeys had miniature balls, but it looks like Ham actually grew a set and abandoned tweedledee and tweedlefat.”

Ham struggled to his feet, stumbling forward a couple of paces before falling back to the ground.

Catching the motion out of the corner of her eye, she pivoted her elbow and put her right index finger down on the center of his back, pinning him to the carpet and driving the air from his lungs.

Setting the phone screen side down on the carpet, flashlight still on, she reclined back up onto her knees, butt on her heels, removing her finger from Ham’s spine. Positioned as she was, she still absolutely dwarfed the tiny man sprawling on the ground in front of her.

“Hamilton,” she chastised, spreading her hands apart, an annoyed look on her lovely face as she shook her head.

Ham rolled to his side and tried to push himself up onto his feet again.

“What were you thinking?” she asked, putting her hands down near the end of her thighs and leaning forward, looming up over his tiny frame.

“This cannot possibly be good,” Josh murmured, shaking his head. “Not good at all.”

If Ham spoke, they were too far away and couldn’t hear it, but his body language and arm gestures looked like he was definitely pleading his case.

“And the other two?” she asked, cocking her head slightly to the side.

Ham shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

“I see,” she stated, nodding. “And who’s bright idea was it make the escape? Josh?”

Ham nodded.

“What a stool pigeon,” Julian condemned, “he straight up just fingered you, fucking rat!”

“Yeah? Put yourself in his place standing there and tell me you wouldn’t be standing there in a puddle of your own piss,” Josh countered.

“I certainly wouldn’t have snitched, that’s for sure,” Julian asserted.

“Right,” Josh scoffed, looking at the other man, “pretty easy for you to say when you’re hiding behind a giant stuffed penguin.”

“I’m solid man,” Julian defended. “No one ever took a pinch because of me, ever.”

Turning his attention back to the girl, Josh snorted, “I would think getting arrested on some little drug charge is a lot different than what we got going on here,” he stated.

The girl looked up from Ham, eyes first surveying the darkness under the bed before scanning around the floor level of the room, searching for any trace of the two fugitives still at large.

When her verdant gaze passed over their hiding spot, Josh held his breath again, trying to keep his body from trembling. Nothing to see here, nothing to see here, he repeated in his mind, willing her to look elsewhere and trying not to shit a brick.

“If you come out now, I won’t be mad,” she promised, to playful, as she waited, swiveling her head. When no one appeared, she let out another long sigh and shook her head. “No?” she asked, looking back down to Ham and raising her eyebrows.

Ham shook his head, raising his arms in protest. Again they couldn’t tell what he was saying.

“Oh well, I guess I’m going to have to make an example,” she said glumly.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

Ham Steak by Duggernaut

Ham Steak

Taking Ham by the arm, she lifted him in front of her face, inches to her, feet to him, and leaned back on her knees. Smiling, she tucked her tongue into the corner of her mouth before blowing softly on him.

To Josh, Ham looked so small dangling there in her grasp, like a butterfly held by its wings.

“I must confess, I am somewhat disappointed in you Hamilton,” she scolded, tilting her head from side to side, as if examining him.

“What’s she going to do?” Josh asked, eyes wide, the expression on his face one of alarm.

“Alright Julian, Josh, I want you to come out now, and you can put an end to this and everybody can go back to the box,” she offered, bringing Ham closer and giggling as she flicked at his feet with the tip of her tongue. He squirmed and tried to pull his legs up.

“You think we should go out?” Josh asked, turning his head.

“Not a fucking chance. Ham had an opportunity to come with us when we left and he chose to stay. That’s on him dude, whatever she does is on him,” he explained.

Lowering him closer to her face, she easily captured his feet between her lips, drawing him partway into her mouth before releasing her hold on his arm with her hand.

Facedown over her lower lip, his lower body up to his hips inside her mouth, he twisted sideways and tried futilely to reach back to grab hold of something, anything as he floundered.

Grinning, her lips parted, revealing that she actually had Ham held fast between her pearly white teeth.

“If she bites him, Jesus, hell’ be a goner,” Josh said, shaking his head.

“Jesus, she’d cut him in half,” murmured Julian, eyes wide, mouth agog.

“Well?” she said around the tiny man held in her teeth.

Making a disappointed noise in her throat, she puckered her thick full red lips around Ham’s body, looking down over her cheeks and nose at the helpless man struggling there. After a moment, she lifted her chin up and made an audible sucking slurping noise, Ham’s upper body vanished into her mouth, lips closing behind him and curling into a devilish smile.

“What the hell is she doing with him?” Josh asked, unable to look away.

“Talk about getting some head,” sniggered Julian suggestively.

Judging by the way her cheeks appeared to move, it seemed as if she were moving him around inside her mouth with her tongue rather than chewing as she looked around the room.

“Now, I may just be spit balling here, but I think that’s the rinse cycle,” Julian chortled.

“I don’t,” Josh commented, “this can’t be,” he added, shaking his head, “this is not good.”

Lifting her head, the swell of her esophageal prominence in slender her neck bobbing, Josh suddenly realized she had just swallowed Ham.

“Jesus Christ! She just swallowed him!” Josh exclaimed, shuffling backward rapidly, his eyes huge and filled with shock.

“Holy shit,” murmured Julian, stunned, still lying in the same spot.

Tracing her right index finger down her chin and along her neck, then over the t-shirt between her massive breasts, she closed her eyes and made an ‘mmm’ noise as she licked her lower lip.

Chuckling to herself, she opened her eyes. Picking up her phone, she shut down the flashlight app and got back up to her feet, pausing a moment to look down over her breasts and at her body before rubbing her right hand across her taut tummy.

“No, this so wrong, I think she just swallowed him whole,” Josh stated.

“And alive, I’m pretty sure he went down there kicking and fighting,” Julian added, smart ass tone gone.

“But why, I mean, what the fuck? He’s inside her now, in her stomach and she’s going to slowly digest him,” he said, turning to the slender man, his eyes still wild, face aghast.

Julian shook his head. He knew he was a cynical bastard and possessed of an antagonistic personality, but this frightened him right to the core of his being. “Shit man, I hope he suffocates before her body starts breaking him down,” he whispered, not wishing this fate on anyone. “Christ.”

Climbing back up onto the bed, the girl pulled her feet up cross legged, perched on the edge.

“What are going to do?” Julian asked.

“I don’t know, wait her out maybe?” Josh suggested. “After seeing that, there is no way we can let her get her hands on us,” he stated.

“We need to get the fuck out of here,” Julian asserted.

“You think?” Josh replied sarcastically. “You want to try and make a break for it? Give your head a shake. Our only chance right now is if we wait right here,” he said.

“She’s eventually going to look here, you know that right?” Julian inquired, the whites of his eyes clearly visible.

Josh nodded slowly, “We can cross that bridge when the times comes, but right now going out there is pure suicide. Neither one of us would even make it a quarter of the way to that door before she could pounce and be all over us. We have to wait,” he assured, nodding slowly. “Wait for a shot.”

After a couple of minutes of just sitting there watching, the gigantic girl turned her attention to her cell phone, fingers tapping away at the screen.

“Look, this is our shot right here, she’s mucking about on her phone right now, we might be able to slip out now,” Julian suggested, pointing a hand in the girl’s direction. “I think we could make it.”

“No,” Josh breathed, “she’s too big, we’re too little,” he said, knowing there was zero chance of success.

Done whatever it was she had been doing, she set her phone on her knee, turning her head to look at the shoebox still on the bed.

“They’re done for,” Julian commented, “they should have run when they had the chance.”

Josh felt conflicted. “We have to do something,” he urged.

“Did you not just see that girl suck Ham down her gullet?” he snapped his fingers, “Gone, just like that and slowly being turned to shit. What is it you propose to do? Hmm?”

“But,” Josh replied, unable to mount a convincing argument even to himself. As much as he wanted to try and help Carver and Henry, what could he possibly do? The whole thing just seemed so overwhelming, so hopeless.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

Jonah and the Whale by Duggernaut

‘Jonah’ and the Whale

The girl’s phone made an odd sound, like a lip smacking kissing noise. Grinning, she looked down and scooped it up from her knee, swiping the screen to life and tapping away at it for a few moments. When she was done whatever it was she was doing, she set in down between her legs and pulled the shoebox up onto her lap. “So, thanks to the others, it looks like we are going to have to find you guys a new little home,” she said, nodding slowly.

Josh turned his head to Julian, “I have an idea,” he said, motioning with his head for the slender man to follow him aware from the middle and deeper into the recesses of the bookshelf.

“What is it?” Julian asked.

“You were right when you said we couldn’t stay here,” Josh said. “It will only be a matter of time before she finds us.”

“It’s about goddamn time you saw reason,” Julian replied, getting gup onto his hands and knees.

“No, wait, I still don’t think we can get safely across that space with her hovering there like a giant bloody vulture on a branch. I suggest we see if we can open up one of these plush toys and hide inside. She’ll never think to look there and when she lets her guard down, we make our break,” Josh proposed.

“Hide inside?” Julian frowned. “Like Luke in the tauntaun or Leonardo and his horse in Revenant?” he asked, making a face.

“Something like that, less guts and gore though,” Josh replied.

Julian seemed to think about it for a moment, “That actually makes a lot of sense,” he agreed, nodding slowly. If they could part a few threads on one of the seams and get up inside one of the toys, they might not necessarily be safe, but they would definitely be safer than their current location.

“I’ll go and scout the toys and see if any have a compromised seam, but I think you should stay here and keep an eye on her,” he instructed, nodding his head toward the girl.

“Okay,” Julian replied, “but be careful,” he urged, angling his head slightly to the side.

Josh nodded. Navigating around the back of the toys along the rear of the shelf, he was very diligent to not jostle any for fear the movement might attract the attention of the girl. Working his way down the rear of the queue, he used his tiny fingers and stealthily checked the seams on the backs of each of the toys. For the most part, the toys themselves were well constructed with super tight stitches, offering no hope of getting into it. Except one, near the opposite end of the shelf. Approximately 25’ in length and easily fat enough to accommodate both men, it was a black and white plush killer whale with the name Orla the Orca written on the sewn in tag, large oversized eyes. While the stitching near the tag wasn’t broken, it certainly was loose enough to give them an opportunity to get at it.

Hustling back, but cautiously so, Josh returned to Julian and fill him in on the discovery of a possible place to hide themselves. Together the pair returned to where the large killer whale sat on the shelf.

“Hey? What did I tell you?” Josh said with a smile, pointing at the loose threads near the tag, “that’s exactly what we are looking for.”

“I don’t know about this, I mean, it looks like that thread is as big around as my thumb. How the hell do you propose we cut it?” Julian asked.

“We are going to have to chew though it,” Josh replied, bring his hands up near his face and gnashing his teeth in a gesture very similar to eating corn on the cob.

“Chew it? You mean like Bucky the Beaver working his way through a tree or something?” Julian asked, shaking his head, a dubious expression on his face.

Josh nodded. “We only have to create one break in the line then we can pull the stitching out and make a gap big enough for us to climb through. Once we are inside, we sew it back up by hand and then tie a dummy knot from the inside. The toy will look like new and she will never find us,” he explained. “We can slip in and out of Orla here and when she leaves or goes to sleep we can use the opportunity to get ourselves the hell out of here,” he added with an emphatic nod.

Pursing his lips, Julian nodded and squinted his eyes, tapping a forefinger to the side of his head, “I knew it was right to team up with you,” he praised, “you’re thinker, a schemer.”

Josh nodded, “By no means are we out of danger. There is still the issue of escape and more pressing, food and water will become a problem shortly,” he advised.

“One step at a time,” Julian said, nodding his head. “So rock, paper, scissors to see who gets the privilege of chewing though the thread here?” he queried.

Josh nodded, Fair enough,” he said. Each man simultaneously curled up a fist brought it down into the open palm of his opposite hand three times. On the third stroke, when fist hit hand, Julian kept his tight, while Josh flattened his out palm to palm.

“Ha, paper beats rock!” Josh exclaimed triumphantly, moving his hand and curling it hand around Julian’s fist.

“Crap,” Julian muttered half under his breath. “Best two out of three?” he asked hopefully.

Josh shook his head, grin on his face, “Nope, you may feel free to commence chewing,” he said.

Julian let out a long breath and took the loose thread between his hands.

“I’ll go up front and keep watch on our hostess,” Josh offered, dropping low and crawling between the toys and out on the shelf to see what the girl was up to.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

Precautionary Measures by Duggernaut

Precautionary Measures

Moving cautiously and taking up a space under the fluffy black pectoral fin on Orla’s right side, Josh looked out to see what the girl was doing. She was gone, the room vacant. The chewed shoebox minus lid was still sitting on top of the bed, but she was nowhere to be seen. Crawling forward a little more, military style, he craned his neck to try and get a better look around to see if he could put eyes on her. Where the heck did she go? Is she gone? He hadn’t heard her get up and he hadn’t heard her move. How could something that incredibly big move so silently? An icy sliver of fear stabbed him. If she could shrink people, what other powers might she have? He was about to move forward a little bit more, when the girl appeared, exiting the bathroom carrying an immense pink bath towel in her left hand. Her sudden appearance caused him to hastily withdraw back under the cover of the fin. She was still fully clothed. What was she doing with the towel? He didn’t have to wait long to find out.

Crossing the carpeted floor of the room, she went over to the door. Crouching down low, she bent forward and carefully laid the towel lengthwise along the gap between the bottom of the door and the floor. Using her fingers to wedge the material securely into the gap, she worked along the length of the gap and successfully manufactured a barrier to prevent them from trying to sneak out that way.

Inspecting her handiwork, she made a couple of additional pokes before standing back up and nodding. “I’ve just barricaded the door boys,” she said aloud, her voice melodic and without rancor or malice.

Josh shook his head. There would definitely be no slipping out that way when she turned in for sleep. They would have to try and wait for when she was out of the room and the towel was not in place.

Returning to the bed, she leaned her shapely bottom against it, quickly checking her phone before putting it back down again. “You might as well come out,” she encouraged. “You have to know I’m going to find you. It’s inevitable and now as you must undoubtedly be aware, there is no way out of here, well except perhaps through me,” she grinned at the double meaning as she once more patted her tummy.

“Dammit,” Josh muttered, the girl was not only huge, she was also clever. He wondered if maybe in the past she had had other box dwellers who had gotten out so this wasn’t new to her. It also meant she probably had a pretty good idea where the choice hiding spots might be. Not inside a stuffy though, he grinned, feeling particularly clever.

Waiting a moment to see if either man would reveal himself, she made a ‘tsk tsk’ noise and shook her head slowly before dropping back down to her knees beside the bed, pushing the blanket up and pulling out another cardboard box, this one looking larger and more sturdy than the one from which he had escaped. Setting the box on the bed, she swept her arm through the blanket, allowing it drape back down and as she stood up.

Pulling out the inserted tabs on the front panel of the box, she lifted the attached lid up and removed a dark colored boot, black leather maybe, ankle high, and sporting an impressive heel he estimated was probably close to double his height. She turned it around in her hands inspecting it before setting it down on the bed and removing its mate from the box. Setting the second boot down, she removed a bunch of opaque paper from the box and also put it on the bed.

Reaching into the old box with both hands, she took out Henry and Carver, one in each hand, holding them between a thumb and index finger and lifting them up by one of their arms. “I was very glad you two were smart enough to not try and get away and because you were both such good little boys, you will get a treat later on tonight,” she said, moving her hands over the new box and setting them down inside of it.

Next, she transferred over the water and food dishes before closing the box and sliding home the tabs. Looking around, she walked over to the desk and picked up a disposable pen before returning to the bed. Holding the pen tightly in her fist, point down, she stabbed it down rapidly into the top of the box a half dozen times before setting it on her night table. Picking up the box, keeping it level so as to not spill the water, she crouched down and slid it slowly back under the bed.

Standing up, she picked up the pair of boots and walked over to the door and set them down there, side by side, heels to the wall. Pausing a moment to admire them, “Sexy,” she murmured smiling to herself as she straightened up. Coming back to the bed, she brushed her hands together, a broad smile on her beautiful face. “Now that that’s all of the other incidental stuff is taken care of and out of the way, I can devote all of my energies to finding my two little wayward lost boys,” she said, nodding her head slowly as she arched an eyebrow. “Shall we begin?” she asked playfully.

Getting a feeling like someone had just walked over his grave, Josh shuffled quietly and quickly backward, getting to his feet when he felt he was far enough out of sight and moving over to Julian, “She’s going to start searching,” he whispered.

Still holding the thread in his hands, Julian nodded, “I heard,” he mumbled around the thread as he chewed faster.

Crouching low, Josh walked partway back up Orla’s side

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

Murphy's Law by Duggernaut

Murphy’s Law

Josh watched as the girl seemed to be considering where it was she wanted to initiate her search. He nearly swallowed his tongue when she turned and started almost directly toward the bookshelf where he was hiding.

Scurrying back, he accidentally bumped into Julian, nearly tripping and causing the slender man to jump in the process. At the last minute, the girl, for whatever reason, turned to her left and dropped down onto her knees in front of the dresser next to the bookcase where the stuffed penguin was located.

“Jesus!” Julian exclaimed, startled by Josh, “I chewed through the thread, tasty if you wanted to tear yourself off a piece. I don’t know about your plan,” he offered, shaking his head.

“We don’t exactly have a whole lot of time here, so why don’t you tell me what do you mean?” Josh asked, circling around to look at where Julian had gnawed through the thread.

“Take a look, whatever the shit they used to stuff that thing with is packed in there pretty tight. We might have to pull some out to make room for us,” Julian stated, pulling the edges of the material apart to reveal the compact wadding inside Orla’s belly near her tail end.

“We can’t take it out, she’ll find that and know right away what we have done,” Josh said shaking his head and trying to push him arm inside the toy. It was like Julian had said, tight, though, with some quick effort, he was able to compress some of the synthetic fiber and create a small pocket. “Help me,” he urged, panic in his tone.

Julian stepped beside him and tried his best to assist, but the opening only possessed enough access for one. “Hurry,” he encouraged.

Practically right beside them, they could hear the sound of the dresser’s lower drawer being pulled out. “No tiny runaways there,” the girl commented, followed by the sounds of her shuffling on her knees across the carpet closer to them. “What about you? Are there any little ones hiding behind you Mr. Cobblepot?” she asked, pulling out the penguin quickly and peeking in behind. “Hmm,” she remarked, replacing the toy and taking hold of the polar bear.

“Get yourself inside quickly,” hissed Julian, pushing at Josh’s backside and trying to goad him to haste.

Halfway inside the killer whale, there was barely enough room for one and definitely not two. “There’s no room,” Josh said, eyes round, head shaking.

Julian shook his head, his own eyes wild, “Fuck it, you stay, I’m making a run for the door,” he said, vanishing before Josh could say that the door was blocked by a towel.

“Wait,” urged Josh, tucking his legs up and in but Julian had gone. Shaking his head, Josh tried to see if he could loop the thread back through the previously made holes in the plush fabric to close the killer back up enough to conceal him.

He could hear her systematically removing toy after toy as she worked her way down the shelf and naming each one as she removed it. Hands shaking, Josh hurried as quickly as he could to secure the thread, fashioning a knot and clutching it with both hands.

“Alright Orla, are you hiding my little playthings,” the girl asked, pulling the killer whale off the shelf.

Josh felt weightless for a second as the whole toy was being lifted up and then there was pressure as the girl hugged the toy in her arms, squeezing it and him. Through the outer material, he caught a whiff of a flora fragrance as he was crushed against her.

“I have cuddled you in such a long time,” the girl commented, killer whale still clutched to her chest, though now with only one arm as she got up onto her feet and walked slowly back over to the bed.

Extending the whale away from her and holding it so as to look at its face, “Don’t worry Orla, we’ll find those little rascals,” she said with a chuckle before putting the killer whale down on the bed.

She knows! Josh thought for sure he was caught, certain she had felt his trembling body through the material as his heart thundered in his chest and he couldn’t control his extremities from shaking and that’s why she put the toy on the bed.

Trying to calm himself by breathing slowly, he did his best to remain absolutely still. Nestled in amongst the white synthetic fiber, he found his location coupled with his exertion and fear was now causing him to sweat profusely. Twisting cautiously, he tried to reorient his position so that he was able to look out through the hastily repaired hole in the back end of the killer whale’s belly Peeking out, he presumed from his perspective he was now on the bed, looking back toward the bookcase where the stuff animals were sitting. Why did she take the killer whale? She put all the others back. Did she know? Was the loose thread a trap? His mind raced nearly as quickly as the heart pounding like a war drum in his chest.

He had absolutely no idea where Julian had gone or how he had managed to elude her notice. The thought came back to his mind that maybe Julian was in collusion with the girl and had possibly subtly lead him to the bookcase on purpose so she could find him. No, he thought, it was too long a shot with too many uncontrolled variables to orchestrate. Julian was in the same predicament as him, small and doing everything in his power to evade capture. But where had the slender man gone? From Josh’s location inside Orla, a large portion of the floor was occluded by the edge of the bed preventing him from seeing very well. The girl briefly passed through his field of vision, walking from right to left, toward the door, sauntering by casually. She didn’t seem to be moving with any particular urgency or specific purpose. Julian had obviously found refuge somewhere down there. Where, Josh hadn’t the foggiest.

“Come out, come out wherever you are?” she called in a sing song voice followed by a bit of a giggle from somewhere off to Josh’s left.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

Julian by Duggernaut

Julian

Spurred on by fear and the completely unpleasant thought of joining Ham inside the girl’s stomach, Julian circled the killer whale, dropping to the floor silently and rolling quickly to the side around the corner of the unit as the girl remained focused on her menagerie of plush toys.

At any moment, fearing she would spy him, he didn’t dare look back running as fast as his tiny legs would carry him along the baseboard. He wasn’t thinking, he was fleeing on pure instinct. Get out the door. Get out. Figure shit out on the fly. Ducking around furniture, he quickly circumnavigated his way to the door.

What he hadn’t known, was that escape under the door was blocked by the thick pink towel she had placed there. He hadn’t seen it or noticed it until he passed beneath the boots and was standing right beside it. Tugging with all his might at the corner unsuccessfully a half dozen times, he knew it was useless, he was just too little to move it even just enough to allow him to slip through and under the door. Crouching low, he scurried back for cover, heart pounding, stopping underneath the left boot against the wall beside the door, sheltering in the space between the heel and the sole. From there, he watched the girl still at the bookcase climb to her feet, the killer whale plush toy pinned to her chest. Was Josh in there? Had he been able to conceal himself in time? Had she found the hole? Josh? He had no clue. She didn’t seem to be reveling in his capture the way she had with Ham. Maybe Josh was lucky. Though, in retrospect, why was she taking the killer whale to the bed?

Regardless of Josh’s fortune or not, Julian knew he had expended every last cent of his own good luck and was now on borrowed time in his flight and knew he needed to hide, sooner than later. A sardonic smile crossed his face. After the girl put the toy down on the bed, she circled the room slowly, a little Mona Lisa smile playing at the corner of her full sexy mouth. Julian got the very distinct impression she was actually amused and seemed to be enjoying the chase, the proverbially cat toying with him and Josh as mice. It was alarming to recall Ham’s fate. The others wouldn’t listen to him when he tried to tell them the girl was a monster. He had no doubt now, every other unfortunate trapped in the box had met with death at her hands, or mouth, or whatever. Ham proved that. He hadn’t been lying when he thought he’d heard the sounds of play after others had vanished from the box. Ham, Carver, and Henry didn’t want to listen. Didn’t want to believe it. Didn’t want to leave the box because they thought she would be mad. Fuck. It was now every man for himself. That included Josh. If he was inside the whale, he was stranded atop the bed with no way down. Too bad, Josh was pretty damn smart. Didn’t matter much now though, Julian could conceive of no way to let Josh know where he was without alerting the girl. If the she left, who knew, maybe he would make a try to get to Josh. Big if.

Fading back into the hollow near the elongated heel of the boot when her gaze passed over near the door, he wondered if inside the boot might not be a better place to be. After all, they appeared practically brand new and she set them near the door to maybe take them out of the room. Kind of made sense to try and catch a free ride. The drawback, if he was inside and she decided to put her foot in there, he would get squished. The opposite side of the equation, if he didn’t find a spot to hide soon, she would find him anyway and the possibly of being digested inside her gut was a hell of a lot worse than the idea of being instantly turned into sock jam. At least that end would be quick. Splat, done.

While he weighed the pros and cons of climbing into the boot, the girl walked into the bathroom, leaving the door opened.

“No time like the present,” he muttered, scooting out from his concealment, clambering up onto the toe of the boot, over the little decorative strap and the faux buckle and leaping up to grasp the edge at the left side of the boot. Pulling himself up, he swung his right foot up, catching in on the edge and getting himself seated astride the top. Lingering there for a moment, he craned his neck to see if he could spot the whale on the bed, but he couldn’t.

He heard the sound of the toilet flushing and knew the girl’s return was imminent. Hastily, he brought his other leg over and lowered himself down inside the footwear, dangling there. The interior held a rich strong smell of leather. “Shit,” he verbalized, letting go of his hold and dropping down a half dozen feet into the interior boot, landing awkwardly and turning his right foot before sliding down the slope of the sole and coming to stop in the toe.

Rolling onto his side, he drew his right leg up, “Sonofabitch,” he groused, massaging his injured ankle. It hurt, but didn’t feel broken. Crawling out of the toe, he pushed himself to standing, careful to not put weight on his foot. Bracing his hand against the side, he gingerly tested it to see if it could bear any weight. Leaning forward, there was a twinge of pain though not so much he felt it would impede him if necessity required him to run.

 The slope was steeper than he expected inside the boot and it required some effort for him to get back up to the heel. Once there, he looked up. It was a good dozen feet to the top and he didn’t think she would easily or casually spot him, but so too, the distance was sufficient enough to make quick escape for him very difficult. Though physically exhausted, he wasn’t tired or sleepy, senses still on hyper alert. The only thing to do now was wait for his shot. 

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

A Whale of a hiding Spot by Duggernaut

A Whale of a Hiding Spot

Josh wasn’t sure if the girl had gone or if sound were being muffled by the synthetic fiber. It sounded quiet. Shifting his position carefully, he unthreaded the knot through a couple of stitches, moving the flap of material up enough to improve his sight line without poking his head out. He stifled a chuckle, based on the location of the opening in the killer whale, if he did try and slip out he thought it might appear like Orla was giving birth. Seeing nothing, praying she wasn’t just sitting there, he eased his head through the opening, turning left and right in an attempt to locate the girl or a glimpse of Julian.

The girl walked out of the bathroom, Josh froze. The little grin on her face sent a chill up his spine.

There was a light rapping at the bedroom with the towel across the bottom. “Your friend is here,” announced a more mature sounding female voice from the other side.

“Can you send her up please?” replied the girl. Crouching down, she pulled the towel out from under the door and opened it, standing inside the frame with her hand on the jamb over her shoulder.

After a moment, “Hey girlfriend!” came the excited youthful voice of another female.

Josh slowly retracted his head back inside of Orla, like a turtle pulling its head back into the shell, but leaving enough of a gap to allow him to surreptitiously peek out. Your friend is here. Now there were going to be two of them? Did the other girl know about blondie’s shrinking habit? Could she help? Or was she in on it?

Another girl appeared in the doorway, she appeared young, dark haired and was very pretty like his blonde abductor. She was dressed in black colored jeans and a dark colored top with silver and red flashes of color like sequins creating a design reminiscent of wings across her chest. There was a small purse looped over her shoulder by a narrow strap. The two gigantic young women hugged.

“Come in,” said the blonde girl, disengaging from the embrace and ushering the other girl in before closing the door and then stuffing the towel back into the gap.

“What are you doing?” asked the other girl, stopping and turning to look at what the blonde girl was doing, quizzical expression on her face.

“Some of my little toys got out earlier,” stated the blonde, standing upright after the towel was back in place.

The dark haired girl looked at her feet, “Oh no,” she said sympathetically, concern on her pretty face. “How many did you have?”

“I had five, three of them got out,” replied the blonde.

That answers that, things just went from very bad to totally fucked. Now instead of having to evade one ginormous girl, now there were two.

“There are three little desperados scampering about here then?” asked the brunette, raising an eyebrow before walking carefully over to the bed, and sitting down, her weight creating an impression in the blanket and the mattress underneath. Reaching over, she picked up and the black and white plush killer whale and set the toy in her lap, absently running the fingers of her right hand down over it as she looked back at her friend.

Inside the toy, Josh now found himself looking down at the sliver of darkened space between the girl’s mid thighs, very aware of the pressure created by her hand as she stroked the top of the whale. He was close enough to inhale the light perfume she wore.

“I caught one, but the other two are still in here somewhere,” replied the blonde.

“Oh? Did you put the one you caught back in the box?” she asked.

The blonde girl shook her head before grinning and patting her belly.

“Greedy,” accused the brunette playfully, lower lip extended in a mock pout.

The blonde girl shrugged. “I was hoping the implied threat would draw the others out, but when it didn’t, oh well,” she said dismissively.

Josh’s blood ran cold. How could they talk so callously about what the girl had done? It was murder, pure and simple. She willfully swallowed him with no regard for Ham as a person. It was frightening for him they could be so cavalier. Teenaged sociopaths.

The brunette nodded, then her eyes lit up, “Oh my god! Are those the boots you got at McCready’s?” she asked, pointing at the footwear against the wall. “They are positively gorgeous and I absolutely love them,” she said appreciatively.

The blonde girl nodded, “I just pulled them out because I had to switch boxes. My little escapees tunneled out of my other box,” she stated, a hint of mirth in her voice.

“They tunneled out? That’s kind of funny,” chuckled the brunette, setting the killer whale back on the bed on its side as she stood back up. “Any chance you think they might have slipped out of your room?” she inquired, looking toward the door and arching a neatly shaped eyebrow.

“I don’t think so, that’s why I put the towel here,” she replied. “The one I caught was still under the bed, but I suppose it’s possible, though I seriously doubt it. In fact, right now, I’m pretty sure little Julian and my newest plaything little Josh are huddled somewhere in this room, listening in to our conversation,” she added.

“So you think they’re still here then,” acknowledged the brunette, grinning.

The blonde girl sucked her lower lip into her mouth and nodded.

“Can we look for them?” she asked, glee and excitement mixed in equal measure in her tone, corners of her mouth pulling up into a broad smile.

“Of course,” said the blonde, raising a finger, “but, we need to be careful, because I want to try and capture them alive,” she added. “They were given a chance to surrender and now must be disciplined for their willful insubordination.”

Willful insubordination Josh thought. ‘You ate Ham!’ he yelled mentally.

“Where have you looked so far?” asked the dark haired girl, looking down low around the room.

The blonde pointed to the base of the dresser and to the collection of plush toys along the lower shelf of the bookcase. “Just down there,” she said.

The brunette nodded, holding her hands slight apart, “Shall we?”

The blonde giggled, “I do believe we shall,” she answered.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

The Hunt by Duggernaut

The Hunt

Josh saw absolutely no point risking venturing out of his hiding spot, especially now with two of the massive young women actively seeking to find him. He hoped Julian also possessed enough sense to stay hidden. From the safety of his concealment, he laughed softly to himself, both girls looked so sweet and innocent and beautiful and he didn’t even their names. The blonde never mentioned hers, or that he could recall, and neither had used the other’s name.

Pulling himself up the sole of the boot, Julian used a leather seam to position himself favorably near the lip at the top, allowing him to peek out to see what the pair of huge girls were doing.

“Under the bed?” the brunette asked, pointing down to the edge of the draped blanket.

“As good a place as any,” agreed the blonde with an affirmative nod.

“I’ll hold the light, you chase,” the dark haired girl said, bringing up the flashlight app on her phone and kneeling down.

“Be ready,” the honey haired girl said, getting down low and flipping the blanket up onto the bed, “don’t let either of them sneak passed,” she added, reaching her arm under the bed and removing the box containing Carver and Henry before dropping onto her tummy and delving further under.

Pulling the boot box closer, the brunette lifted the lid to peek at the two tiny captives residing within.

“Hey, the light,” chastised the blonde.

“Ooh, look how cute the chubby one is,” she cooed. “He is so completely adorable,” she added, elongating the ‘o’ sound in so.

The blonde pulled herself partially back out from under the bed, “That’s Ned Carver,” she said, “we can see about him later, for now, I need you shine the light under here to see if the others are down here.”

Winking down at the slightly overweight man in the box, the dark haired girl reluctantly closed the lid before pushing the box aside and positioning herself close to the ground near the side of the bed so as to be able illuminate the area.

Moving the boxes around, the blonde was able to determine neither of her two escapees were hiding there. Sliding back out, she pulled the blanket back down.

“Bathroom?” asked the brunette, eyes moving toward the open door.

The blonde nodded, “Let’s check and see, but I don’t think there are too many go places to hide there unless they can get into the counter from underneath,” she said.

Getting back to their feet, the two moved over to the bathroom.

With the blanket now no longer covering him, Josh had a clear view at the bathroom door. Should he use the opportunity to try and sneak out? They just cleared under the bed making it an ideal place to try and hide.

Across the room near the door, Julian was thinking the exact same thing. If the girls didn’t think they were under the bed, wouldn’t that be the place to be? Except it was a long straight run from the boot to the bed across an open floor and his ankle was complaining.

The phone on the nightstand made that odd kissing sound notification, amplified by sitting on the hard wooden surface. The blonde reappeared from the bathroom, bounding across the room in gigantic leaps and throwing herself toward the bed. Josh’s eyes widened as it looked from his point of view like she was going to land directly on top of him. Instead, she landed just short of Orla, the force of her landing launching the plush whale several feet up into the air from his perspective, causing his stomach to drop with the sudden elevation. Fortunately he was cushioned when the toy came back down on the bed as the girl flipped over onto her back and reached out to take her cell phone in her right hand, curling her left arm Orla and pulling the toy in close to her side while to brought her phone to life.

The force crushing down on him from the girl’s hold on the toy was immense and Josh though for sure he would shoot out of the opening in Orla. Gritting his teeth, he did his best to remain quiet.

“It’s a message from Alana, she says she’s caught something interesting earlier today and is not going to come over tonight,” announced the blonde, relinquishing her hold on the toy and sitting upright.

The brunette reappeared in the doorway of the bathroom, shaking her lovely head, “She’s so flighty,” she said, pulling the bathroom door closed behind her.

“Right?” chuckled the blonde.

“Do you think they could squeeze under this door?” asked the dark haired girl, looking down at the space.

“Maybe, Julian is pretty slender,” offered the flaxen haired girl, “just grab another towel from the rack,” she instructed, scooting off the bed.

Opening the door, the girl went back into the bathroom and re-emerging with a bath towel. Closing the door again, she dropped down on her haunches and pressed the towel into the narrow gap, “There,” she said, nodding, “that room is clear.”

The blonde chuckled, “The noose is tightening little ones,” she said using her sing song style. “One less place to hide,” she added, tone becoming more ominous

Julian’s eyes opened wide with panic as he realized the dark haired girl was moving directly toward him. Letting go, he allowed himself to fall back inside the boot, sliding down the insole toward the toe.

Bending down, the raven haired girl picked up one of the boots, and Julian was immediately pitched into head first into the toe where he instantly pressed his hands and feet against the inside leather as hard as he could to prevent himself from slipping down into the heel of the boot as the girl tilted it upwards.

“So gorgeous,” the girl murmured, holding the boot close to her face and twisting it from side to side.

Julian’s arms shook as he fought desperately to sustain his location.

“How much were they?” asked the dark haired girl continuing to examine the footwear in her hands.

“I’m not sure, I think maybe two hundred, but I’m pretty sure they were on sale,” she said.

“I positively love the heel,” she said, turning the boot upside down. Julian’s grip slipped, his tiny body sliding down toward the opening.

“If you’re a size 9 you can try them on if you want,” offered the blonde.

Pausing a moment, she shook her head, “I’m only 8½ and given the size of the heels, it might cause me to slide inside it,” she lamented, turning the boot back right side up just as Julian’s arms failed and he rolled back toward the toe.

“It’s a pretty tight 9, you never know, different companies have slightly different sizes, it might still fit you fine?” offered the blonde.

“You think?”

“Sure,” answered the golden haired girl, setting her phone back down on the night stand.

Julian swallowed hard.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide by Duggernaut

Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Hide

Did the dark haired girl really mean to try the boots on now? If she slid her foot right in, Julian knew he would be crushed, driven into the toe of the boots and popped like a ripe little cherry tomato. Panic gripped him. He definitely did not want to be turned into a greasy stain inside the boot. But he really didn’t want to be eaten. The proverbial rock and the hard place. He was about to yell out, scream that he was in the boot as it was being lowered toward the ground, but the overwhelming sense of dread choked his voice in his throat. The boot stopped moving. Closing his eyes tightly, he thought for sure he was goner. But instead of a gigantic foot crushing the life out of him, there was nothing. Peeking up, he realized she had set the boot back down against the wall beside its mate where the blonde had originally placed them.

Heart pounding, he saw the brunette’s head turn away, “After we find your missing little ones,” she said, “I’ll give them a try then.”

Shaking with relief, he chuckled nervously and wiped an arm across his sweat dampened brow. That had been close. It was the story of his life, some might even say he was charmed. He could think of three previous times in his life when he thought he had met his end. This made number four. He grinned and nodded. The time before this had been hairy. He had gone to see Tracy at the flophouse where she was shacked up, not knowing that a bunch of others also staying there were bangers under surveillance by the cops.

When the cops tried to take the house down, the crooks pulled out some serious hardware and the place turned into a fucking warzone, bullets flying everywhere, tearing holes through drywall and people alike. Tracy got hit in the leg, but not him. Someway, somehow, every bullet missed him. There were no less than three bullet holes in his leather jacket, but not a scratch on him. Whether it was fate or divine providence, either way, he was unhurt. He never thought of himself as invulnerable, just straight up ‘horseshoes-up-the-ass’ lucky. After this near miss, how or why he was small didn’t really matter, he honestly believed he would now find a way to get out of it.

Climbing back up the slanted sole of the boot, he jumped up onto the hard leather to the left side of the heel pulled himself up enough to be able get to the top of the boot and peer out.

He could see a portion of the killer whale up near the pillows on the bed and wondered if Josh was still inside. Nothing the girls did suggested they had discovered him.

Next, the duo searched the walk in closet, again Julian wrestled with the idea of trying to sprint across the floor to get back under the bed. The throb in his ankle convinced staying was probably the wiser course.

Fortunately for him, he did stay because no sooner had he dismissed the notion, than the brunette reappeared in the room, pausing at the center, hands on her hips, attention focused on the higher shelves of the bookcase. “Did you just search the bottom level?” she called.

The blonde emerged from the closet, “Just that shelf. I didn’t think they could get up to any of the others,” she explained.

Probably not, but because we haven’t found them yet, I’ll check just to be sure,” she said, moving over in that direction.

“Did you check the boots?” asked the blonde, pointing to where they sat next to the door.

“Before we went into the closet,” answered the dark haired girl, now down on her knees and sifting through the curios and material on the shelf above the plush toys.

Julian let out a sigh of relief, but he knew his reprieve was only temporary. The way these two females were searching was methodical, systematically eliminating possible hiding places one by one. The blonde girl was right, he and Josh were running out of options and he knew he couldn’t stay in the boot indefinitely. Thinking a moment, he chuckled softly, where else could he go now they were back in the room?

The blonde went and got another towel, blocking access to the closet. Another nail in the coffin.

“Are you sure they didn’t get out?” asked the dark haired, sitting back on her heels and looking at the other girl.

The blonde grinned, and nodded. “They are here somewhere,” she said, “they’re just very adept at hiding,” she conceded, while she continued to search under the base of the nightstand beside her bed.

“I’ll say,” replied the brunette, shaking her head while sweeping her eyes across the floor.

“When Nathaniel escaped from me, he hid in here for an entire day. It was actually Julie who found him out on the stairs trying to get down,” she said with a chuckle, as she reared back onto her haunches.

“Ooh, I’m sure that didn’t end well on account of the fact your sister is kind of a, no offense Faith, she’s a bitch,” the dark haired girl said, making a face and shaking her head.

“She told me the day after she had caught him, of course by then he was gone, but she said if I wanted, I could come get what was left of him in the toilet,” replied blondie.

“Bitch,” repeated the brunette, tone exasperated.

Josh was making mental notes. The blonde girl’s name was Faith. There was at least one other person in the house, Faith’s sister, Julie, and apparently she is unpleasant. They were on an upper floor and there were stairs. How the hell could someone this size get down stairs? Peeking out though the split in the seam, hands still clutching the knotted thread, he saw the pair of boots on the floor near the door. That had to be where Julian was, everything else on that side of the book case was out in the open and he surely would have been caught. But the brunette had said she checked. He knew it wouldn’t be long now before the pair of huntresses exhausted all the obvious places to hide and started searching more thoroughly. He felt a cramp in his stomach. When was the last time he had anything to eat or drink?

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

Improving the Odds by Duggernaut

Improving the Odds

“Well obviously the pair of them are holed up somewhere,” the brunette said, placing the material back on the middle shelf of the bookcase.

Faith smiled mischievously, “Why don’t we go downstairs and get something to drink?” she suggested, pointing at the other girl’s cell phone.

The brunette tilted her head, looking at the phone then back to Faith.

Picking her own phone up, Faith swiped the screen and showed it to the other girl.

A smile spread across the dark haired girl’s face and she nodded slowly, pulling out her cell and copying Faith.

Video record on, Faith propped her cell phone up against the lamp on her nightstand, trying to maximize the coverage in the room. The other girl set hers up on the book case, looking back the other way.

“A drink would be great. You have any snacks?” asked the brunette, setting her phone up on the top shelf of the bookcase propped up and pointing back in the direction of the bed and overlooking the floor in between.

“Yep,” replied Faith, picking up the towel and opening the door. The other girl crossed the room and exited, Faith closing the door behind her as she quit the room.

Pulling himself back up, Julian paused, thinking the girls’ departure might be some kind of trap intended to lull him and Josh into a false sense of security and lure them out of hiding. “Fuck it,” he said, grinning slyly. Climbing out of the boot, he slid down the front onto the carpet. Dropping down, he peeked at the space under the door. Faith had wedged the towel in from the other side. Getting back up to his feet, he broke into a sprint across the floor toward the nightstand beside the bed. Each step sent a jolt up from his injured ankle, but it was tolerable.

Leaning against the stand, he waited, listening for the sounds of anyone approaching. Hearing nothing he circled around the back, smiling when he saw the lamp cord hung low enough he could grab it. Shinnying up the cable, he pulled himself onto the surface of the night table and walked over to the edge nearest the bed. “Josh?” he called, looking at the plush toy up on one of the pillows. No response or signs of movement.

Looking at the gap between the table and the bed, he figured with a decent run he could make the leap. Taking a dozen strides back from the edge, “You better be in there,” he muttered under his breath. Like a runner shooting out from starting blocks, he bolted, running toward the edge and launching himself across the void, crossing the distance to the bed and rolling.

Self-satisfied smile on his face, he clambered up the pillow to the plush toy. “Josh?” he called again.

The same fear Julian had felt when the girls departed, also nibbled at Josh’s innards. When he heard Julian’s voice, he cautiously worked the threading back out, creating a large enough gap to accommodate his body. Slipping out, he climbed onto the pillow, greeted by Julian and the pleasant smell of fresh linen.

Grinning, Julian reached and clapped a hand on Josh’s shoulder, “Good job,” he said.

“Were you in one of the boots?” Josh asked.

Julian nodded, turning to look down the length of the bed. Taking his penis in his hand, he shook his head and let out a sigh as he began to urinate down the pillow.

“What are you doing?” Josh asked, eyes wide.

Julian chuckled, “Expressing a great big fuck you to our man eating hostess,” he said, continuing to unleash a thick stream of amber liquid.

“She’ll know we were up here man,” Josh said.

Shaking the last few drops of pee out of his dick, “And when she comes back, we won’t be,” he said, turning to grin at Josh.

Josh shook his head, “That was stupid,” he commented.

“Best piss I ever took,” he said.

“How did you get up here?” Josh asked, frowning.

“Lamp cord,” Julian replied, pointing over toward where he had climbed up.

Nodding, “We can use the same method to get down from here and find a way to get Carver and Henry out of the box,” Josh said.

“Fuck them man, what we need is to get the fuck out of this room before either of us winds up in the belly of one of those behemoths,” Julian countered.

“If it was you in the box, I would convince them to come for you,” he said.

“I don’t care about those dudes,” Julian replied, enunciating every word slowly.

Josh frowned. There was no way he could free the others by himself, he needed Julian’s help, but in light of the slender man’s apathy, he also needed a way to persuade him. “Listen, there are two of them and two of us. If we can get the others out, that improves our odds by fifty percent. Two of them four of us, right?” he asked.

Julian frowned, “There aren’t many places left to hide for two, let alone four, those bitches were pretty thorough blocking off all the doors.”

Turning to look at Orla, “I think there enough room in there now for the two of us, but” he paused, pointing at the wet stain running down the face of the pillow.

Julian looked at the pee then the toy before shrugging.

“We cut them loose, we can come back up here and hideout, let her and the other chick chase Henry and Carver. Each second we stand here talking about diminishes our chances, so come on,” Josh urged.

Julian stared at Josh hard, “You’re too much of a goody-two-shoes, I should have just left you in Free Willy,” he indicted, frowning and shaking his head.

“Let’s go,” Josh said, resolved in his determination to liberate the other two men.

Letting out an exaggerated sigh, “Fine,” Julian replied.

Together, they slid down the pillow and made the trek over to the side of the bed. Jumping back onto the table was relatively easy, though the hard landing sent a fresh wave of pain up Julian’s leg from his injured ankle.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or just leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

The Great Escape by Duggernaut

The Great Escape

Getting down from the nightstand was simple, sliding down the cord very much in the same fashion as a fireman’s pole. Once they were back on the carpet, “If the broads come back before we get those other fuckers free, run under the bed, that’s our only shot,” Julian said.

Josh smiled and nodded, “Yep,” he said, jogging toward where the other box was location just under the leading edge down near the foot of the bed.

“Carver? Henry?” Josh said, slapping his hand against the durable corrugated cardboard.

“Josh?” Carver replied from the other side.

“Julian and I are here to get you guys out,” Josh said.

“What about Ham, is he with you?” Carver queried.

“She ate him the same way you suck down a donut lardo,” Julian said bluntly.

“What?” Carver.

“We’ll explain later, right now we need to get you out of there before she comes back,” Josh said.

“Okay, how?” asked the heavier set man.

“And that, ladies and gentlemen is the million dollar question,” Julian said, arching an eyebrow and looking at Josh.

“We have to pull the taps out to lift the lid,” Josh said, bending next to the lid flap folded over the edge of the box and pulling at the cardboard, sliding the insert free fairly easily, “It’s not very heavy at all,” he added, excited.

“Yeah, okay, but riddle me this, we get the flaps out, manage to get the lid up high enough let them squeeze out, how the fuck are they going to get up to the top of the box there Nygma?” Julian asked.

“Shit,” murmured Josh. The slender man’s question was valid. How could Henry and Carver get up an over? It was at least fifteen feet from their current perspective.

“We could press the food and water dishes into one of the corners, maybe jump up from there?” Carver said.

Josh grinned, “Do that Carver.” Looking at Julian, “Go to the other tab and pull it out, let’s see if we can push this lid up some?”

Moving to the other end of the front of the box, Julian bent down and pulled out the tab, the fold in the cardboard at the back of the box actually pulled the lid up a couple of feet without them even having to try and push it up.

Inside the box, Carver maneuvered the dishes into the right hand front corner, stacking one on its edge. Climbing up, it took him a couple of attempts to jump up and grab the edge of the box. He wasn’t strong enough to pull himself straight up, instead, he twisted to the side and walked his feet along the edge of the corner until he was able to throw a leg over. Pulling himself up, he sat astride the box, looking back down at Henry. “Come on, I’ll help you up,” he offered, leaning back toward the interior of the box, bracing himself with one hand and reaching out with the other.

“Not going to go,” Henry said, shaking his head. “And I think you’re making a mistake.”

“Were you not listening you stupid old fart? She put Ham in her mouth and swallowed,” Julian said loudly, making a very distinctive gulping noise.

“Because he escaped. She said she was very happy because Carver and I stayed behind,” he explained, “said she was going to give us a treat.”

Carver looked down at the two men standing outside the box, “What do I do?” he asked, holding his hands out.

“Get your round ass down from there and leave Henry behind,” Julian said, “tick tock, tick tock.”

Josh frowned and shook his head, motioning Carver to come down.

Swinging his leg over, Carver lowered himself so that he was hanging by his arms before letting and dropping the rest of the way.

“You are all going to be very sorry,” Henry warned.

“Hey Henry, you said you were out walking your stupid dog Winston when she shrank you right?” Julian asked, grin on his face.

“Yes,” Henry replied.

“So what happened to your dog?” he asked.

“What do you mean?” inquired the older man.

“You were walking your dog when she shrank you, so what did she do with Winston?” Julian queried.

There was a pause, “I don’t know, I guess she let him run free I suppose,” Henry replied.

“I bet she shrank him too and Ham found what was left,” he teased, “After all he wasn’t a very big dog.”

“That’s a horrible thing to say?” Carver admonished, fixing Julian with an evil look.

“Doesn’t mean it’s not true chunks,” Julian laughed.

“You are a disgusting person,” Henry said.

“Ugh, I’m crushed you think so poorly of me,” he retorted, mock pain in his voice, dramatic expression on his face.

“Enough of this,” Josh said. “We should close this back up to buy ourselves some time. She sees the lid up, we tip our hand,” he added, pointing at the box lid.

Getting the lid down proved more difficult that getting it up, but working together, they were able to do, reinserting both tabs and closing the box.

Rubbing his hands together and looking to Josh, “What do we do now?” Carver asked.

“You go hide, do whatever, you’re free Shamu,” Julian said.

“What?” Carver queried.

“You heard me, just go,” Julian said, waving a hand toward the open floor of the room.

Josh stepped in, “What made you change your mind about escaping?” he asked.

Carver shrugged, “Call it my gut instinct, but the way the other girl looked at me, the way she winked, I don’t know, I just felt I needed to be out of there,” he explained.

“Gut instinct? In your case that’s a lot of instinct,” Julian sniggered, looking at the extra padding around Carver’s midriff.

“Can it Julian,” Josh said angrily, “we’re all in this together.”

“No, you said, we free them, let them draw the heat off of us,” Julian reminded, “increases our odds at evading capture.”

Josh held up his hand, “With three of us working together, maybe we can dislodge one of the towels and get out of this room,” he offered.

Julian frowned. He knew before agreeing to help Josh, this was going to happen. Josh was too soft hearted. Regardless though, he did make a good point. If they could move a towel enough to slip through, their odds of survival would improve exponentially. Rolling his eyes, “Alright,” he said, “but it’s going to have to be the bathroom or the closet, there is no way we can get enough collective leverage to push the towel out from under the bedroom door.”

“I don’t know how much longer we have before those two come back, so I say bathroom, at least we might find a source of water there,” Josh said.

Carver nodded, “Sounds good,” he said.

“Hope you can keep up,” Julian jabbed verbally, setting off toward the bathroom at an easy lope.

Carver extended his right arm and gave Julian the middle finger before falling in behind.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or just leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

Porcelain Paradise by Duggernaut

Porcelain Paradise

Staying close to the edge of the wall, three men scurried quickly over to where the towel was crammed under the space beneath the bathroom door.

“If we are going to have any chance at all of moving this thing, we need to pull together at the same time, you know, like one, two, and tug,” Josh suggested, mimicking a pulling motion.

Julian smirked at Carver, “Or a Friday night for you eh blimpus? One, two, and tug,” he said, wrapping his hand around his penis and giving it a pull.

“I leave that for your mother,” Carver retorted.

Julian grinned, “How is the old girl? I haven’t seen her in forever,” he said, reaching out and swatting a hand toward Carver’s scrotum.

Brushing the hand, Carver pushed Julian’s chest, “I’m getting sick of your shit man, the way you run your mouth,” he growled.

“Will you two just shut up and grab some towel for crying out loud?” Josh said angrily, shaking his head and positioning himself between the two men and gathering up a fold in the cloth.

Both Julian and Carver each took up some towel as well.

“Remember, one, two, and tug,” Josh said, counting out loud. On tug, all three pulled at the same time, though the towel didn’t budge. “Again,” Josh said. As before, they achieved the same nil result. “Again,” repeated Josh. This time, the towel moved, not much, but enough to fan the flames of hope. Buoyed by their success, Josh accelerated the cadence of the count, so that they were tugging faster and faster and finally they were able to pull an edge free far enough they could get under the door.

Grinning, Josh nodded to the others, “Not too far,” he said, releasing the towel and putting a hand on each of the other men, “we still have to pull it in behind us to make it look undisturbed.”

“Wouldn’t be funny if Carver got hung up under the door by his belly, you stuck kind of halfway like a gelatinous doorstop?” Julian offered.

Carver laughed sarcastically, eyes on Julian, “You’re so funny, I mean if you gig as a strung out drug dealer doesn’t pan out for you, you can always try hand at comedy,” he said.

Josh shook his head. He wasn’t sure what fueled the animosity between the two, but it was certainly getting tiring trying to referee. “Carver, you go first,” he said, pointing at the newly created access.

Nodding, Carver got down on his belly, crawling forward. The fit under the door was tight, but with only a couple of superficial scratches he was able to get through.

Next through was Julian, getting up and rubbing his chest, “Fuck dude you totally sweated all over the goddam floor, that’s gross,” he said, scowling.

Josh was the last through, drawing the towel in behind him to conceal their passage. Getting to his feet, he joined the others.

By normal standards, the lightly colored bathroom would have been considered small, but to the three men standing on the patterned linoleum designed to resemble tile, it was absolutely huge. There a mix of cleaner and floral perfume lingering in the air.

To the right of the trio was an immense cabinet, two doors on the front and two drawers at either end with a false panel covering the space between, Josh figured it was because there was probably a sink there. Beyond the cabinet was a gleaming white toilet, seat down but lid up. At the end of the room was a single person molded shower with a lip as tall as them to prevent water from spilling out. The shower curtain was clear, with a colorful design on clear plastic, swept back against the wall on a shower rod at the top of the unit. To the left was a laundry hamper and towel bar beneath a frosted out window, A little further down, there was a metal shelving unit sporting a wide variety of assorted hair and feminine products.

There was a plush bright purple bathmat on the floor in front on the shower, matching the cover on the toilet seat lid.

Moving under the cabinet to the kick, Josh looked up at the small gap at the bottom of the cabinet doors. He frowned, if it was a little bigger, they might have been able to squeeze through there and take up residence under the sink.

As it was, there were slender pickings for good places to hide. As they walked deeper into the room, there was a long handled brush in a plastic container between the toilet and the counter, a roll of paper on a holder inset into the counter.

“Good call there fearless leader,” griped Julian, screwing up his face and shaking his head. “Maybe there is some leftover water in the toilet brush holder?”

Josh frowned, looking at the stainless steel shelving unit and then up at the counter. “Forget the brush, we should check out the stand, there might be something there we could use,” he said.

“Look,” said Carver, pointing beside the toilet where there was a small puddle of water against the base, “condensation off the bowl,” he added.

“Way to go, you human pierogi, maybe rescuing you wasn’t entirely a bad idea,” congratulated Julian, clapping a hand on Carver’s shoulder.

Carver sloughed off Julian’s hand and moved over to the water at the base of the porcelain. There was more than plenty to slake the thirst of all three men.

“We should’ve grabbed some of the food from the box,” Carver said, shaking his head.

“We wouldn’t want you to starve,” sniped Julian.

“I’m hungry too, we should have, it would have been a good idea,” Josh said.

On the other side of the toilet was a small cylindrical garbage can made out of polished metal, a foot pedal to open the lid on the top, a long slender thread of dental floss hanging down the side trapped by the can lid, beside it, a plunger standing upright.

“That floss could come in handy,” Josh said, nodding.

“In the event of a flossing emergency, or just the knowledge that our girl Faith here looks after her teeth as you slide down her throat?” Julian asked.

“Or to get down the stairs, or to try and use it to climb something,” Josh replied, snorting and getting up to walk over to the can. Taking hold of the waxed thread, he pulled, the floss coming away easily and falling on the floor near his feet.

“You might want to run over there and see if there still a chunk of food on it or something,” Julian sat, nudging Carver.

“You were always a douche, I mean is it your special talent, or is it something you actually have to work at?” Carver asked.

“No, it’s a gift,” Julian replied with a half-grin.

“Asshole,” muttered Carver.

Josh returned, floss coiled around his arm. “It looks like the garbage can actually has a plastic insert inside an outer metal sleeve, there might be a big enough space under it we might be able access through the pedal,” he said.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or just leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!

The Girls Return by Duggernaut

The Girls Return

Returning the bedroom, Faith entered carrying an upside down screw top soda bottle cap in her right hand, a small dollop of partially melted vanilla ice cream inside. “Guess who gets a treat?” she said aloud as the dark haired girl closed the door and replaced the towel barricade at the bottom.

Walking to near the end of her bed, Faith dropped down to her knees still holding the ice cream and pulled out the boot box now housing only Henry. The other girl went over to the bookcase to check to see if there was anything recorded on her phone.

Looking down into the box and its one lone occupant, “Well now,” Faith said, nodding to herself, “It would appear as if another one of my little ones has taken it upon himself to go on the lamb,” she commented.

Huddled inside the box, “I tried to tell them to stay, really I did,” Henry protested, tone plaintive.

Faith nodded, “I’m sure you did your best,” she commented, putting the little bottle cap inside the box near the tiny little figure. “You should get to that quickly before it melts any further,” she added, straightening out the food and water dishes before withdrawing her hand.

“I’m not sure Carver could have moved this stuff all on his own,” she commented, fixing Henry with a look.

Henry looked away, afraid to make eye contact with the gigantic young woman, “No it was him, he did it by himself even though I tried to dissuade him,” he assured, tone high-pitched and laced with panic.

“Hmm,” she commented, hands on the top of her thighs.

“Please, can you tell me what happened to Winston?” he asked. “My dog?”

From across the room, “You are most definitely going to want to check this out,” murmured the dark haired girl, a tone of amusement in her voice.

“Julian said you ate Ham, so can you please tell me Winston is okay?” Henry pleaded, but Faith wasn’t looking at him, instead she lowered the lid back down and slid the tabs into place and pushed the box back under her bed.

“Oh my goodness,” chuckled the other girl, looking down at the screen of her phone.

“Cadence, what?” Faith asked, climbing to her feet. “What is it?”

Cadence shook her head, pointing a finger toward where the pillows were on the bed.

Frowning, Faith turned her head, eyes following the finger, seeing the trail of discoloration down the face of the pillow slip.

“One of them was inside the toy, like right inside,” Cadence said, surprise and mirth in her voice.

Moving to the head of the bed, Faith reached down and picked Orla up, flipping her over and finding the split in the seam. “Cheeky little bugger,” she commented grinning, slipping a finger into the hollow space before putting the toy back down on the top of the bed.

“Here, I got it all recorded,” said Cadence, stepping closer and holding out her cell phone.

Taking the phone, Faith reviewed the footage, playing in back several times before shaking her head slightly. “The one that was hiding in Orla is Josh, the other one who peed on my pillow is Julian,” she said aloud, holding the phone back to the other girl.

“Who was missing from the box?” Cadence asked, retrieving her cell.

“Carver,” Faith answered, picking up her phone off the nightstand.

“Oh no, not the plump one?” she queried.

Faith nodded, calling up her recorded video footage. Frowning, she looked at the other girl. “Did you say you checked the boots?” she asked.

Cadence looked pensive for a moment, “I thought I did, wait, now that I think about it, I think maybe it was just one,” she answered, looking over at where the pair of boots were sitting. “That one.”

“That’s the exact one where Julian was hiding,” she said, pointing. “”When we left, he popped out, crossed the floor and somehow got up onto the bed where he made a point of relieving himself on my pillow,” she laughed softly. “You know Julian, I admire your temerity,” she said, voice louder, “but, just so you know, when I get ahold of you, and we both know it is going to be soon, I am going to get very creative in how we play,” she promised, nodding slowly, smile playing at the corners of her mouth.

Cadence chuckled, “Uh oh Julian,” she said, grinning broadly.

“Don’t think you’re out of the proverbial water either Josh, I have something special in mind for you too. And as for you Carver, all I can say is I am disappointed,” Faith said, turning slowly on the spot.

“Shall we start looking again?” the darker haired girl inquired.

Faith nodded, blonde hair bouncing, “We’ll check the towels on the bathroom and closet, just to make sure they didn’t try to go there,” she said.

Cadence nodded affirmatively, getting down low to inspect the state of the towel there. Using her finger, she moved them along the gap trying to find any possible soft spots or area where a little one could shimmy under. “This one seems to be pretty secure,” she commented, leaning back on her heels.

Faith crossed the room and knelt down by the bottom of the bathroom door, checking. “Can you come check this one, you’re the one who put this one here and it seems a little loose at this end to me,” she invited, shuffling to the side out of the way.

Getting to her feet, Cadence joined Faith, reaching down and checking what the blonde girl thought might be evidence of tampering by the runaways.

Cadence grinned, lips parting to show her white teeth as she shook her head before looking to the blonde, “It wasn’t like this when I put it here,” she declared affirmatively.

Curling up the fingers of her right hand, Faith knocked on the bathroom door, “Hello?” she inquired, pressing her left ear to the door. “Anyone in there?”

“They would be stupid to come into the bathroom, there is practically nowhere to hide in there,” Cadence stated.

Faith nodded, “Maybe,” she said.

“I am so excited!” Cadence commented, the glimmer of excitement in her pretty dove grey colored eyes.

Reaching up, Faith took the knob and turned it, pushing the door open.

 

End Notes:

Reviews are an awesome way of connecting reader to writer, if there is something you thought was done well or delivered poorly, please provide some feedback, thanks!

One Person's Garbage... by Duggernaut

One Person’s Garbage is Another’s Hiding Spot

It was the voices they heard first, coming from the other room that alerted the trio the females had returned sending them into a bit of a panic.

“Dude, there is like nowhere else,” Carver mumbled, eyes back on the painted faux paneled door.

“Can you squeeze through?” Josh asked Julian, looking at the narrow space around the step shaped like a semicircular half-moon.

Getting low, Julian was able to snake through the very restrictive opening and into the space beneath the plastic bucket inset into the metal sleeve of the can itself. “Tight,” he said, eyes wide.

“Carver,” Josh called. When the man didn’t move, he called again.

Turning, the thicker man hustled over.

“Try, see if you can make it,” Josh urged.

Carver looked from the space to Josh and shook his head, “I’m too husky,” he said, shaking his head in negation.

“Get your fat ass down here and at least give it a goddamn try,” barked Julian, extending a beckoning hand back through the gap.

Looking speculatively at the opening, Carver dropped down, slipping one arm and then his head through. “Nope, it’s no use, I’m stuck,” he said.

Julian took hold of his arm and started pulling, trying to help. Josh tried to see if he could apply some pressure on the pedal to create more room.

“It’s cutting into me,” Carver said, squirming, feeling deep scratches carving into his skin.

“It’s like trying to cram ten pounds of shit into a five pound bag,” gritted Julian, still pulling on Carver’s arm.

Twisting slightly to the right, the more heavyset man popped through, a couple of deep looking furrows cut into his skin around his chest and midsection drawing blood.

He chuckled nervously, “Didn’t think I was going to make it,” he said, eyes very round in the shrouded gloom under the can.

“That makes two of us,” Julian snickered, releasing Carver’s arm.

“It smells horrible under here,” Carver commented, wrinkling up his nose at the pungent odor under the can.

“Hmm, maybe because we squeezed the shit out of you or we’re hiding under a garbage can full of who knows what? Bloody tampons or maxi-pads too big to flush? Maybe Depends adult undergarments? Who knows, maybe she has an incontinence problem. You saw the condition of her panties, maybe a little leaky vagina syndrome,” Julian postulated.

Josh got his upper body through the opening, twisting to his side to pull his legs through. “Man, it reeks in here,” he commented, turning so he could peek out from between the pedal and the frame of the metal sleeve.

“The human marshmallow and I were just having that selfsame particular discussion not a moment ago and were speculating on the contents of the receptacle directly above our heads,” Julian supplied.

“What if it’s the others who were in the box before us? You know, the ones she took who never came back?” Carver asked, looking toward Julian.

Julian shook his head, “No, you didn’t see the way she slurped down Ham, that wasn’t her first time doing that. If she didn’t dispose of them that way, she would have used the toilet,” he answered.

Carver shivered, “I hope she doesn’t find us,” he murmured.

“Relax dumpling, we should be good for the time being. They think this room is clear. Once we think they’re out of the other room, we can go reconnoiter the area and find another spot to hide, right Josh?” Julian queried, looking at the youth.

Turning his head away from the opening, Josh nodded, “He’s right. If we can keep continually moving, changing hidings spots in areas where they’ve already searched, I think we’ll be okay. As for right now, we know for sure they are out there and it is obviously best we aren’t,” he offered.

Carver nodded. “So what do we do now then?”

“Patience meatball, we stay put,” Julian said, “that’s our only play here.”

“Lay off the name calling Julian, right now we’re all in this together,” Josh said, craning his head forward through the opening, trying to listen to whatever it was the girl on the other side of the door was saying. “The girl, the one called Faith is talking,” he said, “ooh she said she has something special planned for you,” he added, looking back at the slender man. “Must have found your little girt on her pillow,” he surmised.

“What did you do to her pillow?” Carver asked.

“Sprinkled it with a little homemade lemonade,” he boasted, snickering.

“Do you think it was wise to antagonize her?” Carver asked.

“Antagonize her? Fucktard, she ate Ham. Just ate him. In her mouth and gone. Not ‘you’ve been naughty and I have to punish you’, no, just slurp gone. So what’s the worst that she can do to me? Really? What’s worse than dissolving me in her stomach acid?” Julian asked snickering. “Besides, she needs to catch me first and when I get out here, and I know at least I will, I’ll have the satisfaction of having pissed on her pillow.”

“I’m starting to feel claustrophobic under here,” Carver said, agitation in his voice.

“Just calm down, breathe normal,” encouraged Josh, trying to soothe the uptight man.

“I’m sweating like crazy,” Carver said, measuring his breaths to prevent from hyperventilating.

“Sugar withdrawal,” chuckled Julian.

“Makes my scratches sting,” he added.

“I’m not sure what they’re doing out there,” Josh said, “I think I should go check.”

“Bad idea,” Carver said.

“I’m afraid I have to agree with our chunky friend here,” Julian added.

Josh shook his head, “I’ll cross over to the other side of the floor and make my way to the door, hinge side, listen in if they’re still talking,” he suggested.

Shaking his head, “Dude, you said it yourself, we need to stay here. Going out there is a suicide play man,” he said.

“Two minutes, tops,” Josh said.

“Don’t do it,” urged Carver.

“When she catches you and just before she scoffs you down, tell her we snuck downstairs,” Julian said.

Squirming out through the space around the garbage can pedal, Josh sprinted across the floor to the opposite wall when the banging happened, thunderous, almost deafening. “Hello, anyone in there?” he heard Faith’s voice. If the door was opened, there was absolutely no way he could make it back to the garbage can in time. Propelled by fear, he ran toward the corner near the door frame, sliding under the spring stopper as the door suddenly opened.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for giving this a read. Leave a review, let me know what you did or did not like about this chapter or story in general. Reviews help provide me with some idea of how this is being received. Thanks.

The Finder of Lost Sheep by Duggernaut

The Finder of Lost Sheep

Having pushed the door inward, Faith crawled forward into the room on her hands and knees, pausing near the closest door on the bathroom vanity. Reaching her finger under the edge, she checked for space as well as for how much effort it might require to open one of the doors. Given the height of the kick and the weight of the door she though it highly unlikely they could have gotten themselves up into the vanity under the sink. Just to be sure she pulled open the door quickly, bathing the area in light. No moved, nothing scurried for cover.

Cadence, for her part, rose to standing just behind Faith, eyes scouring the room for any trace of any of the tiny men.

Turning her head to look up at Cadence, Faith closed the vanity door shook her head, moving forward some, peeking around the edge of the counter to look at the space between it and the toilet. Lifting the toilet brush up, the bristles dragging the plastic holder with it, she looked at it and put it to the side. Snaking her hand in around behind the cool porcelain at the back of the toilet. Retracting her hand, she moved around the toilet, positioning herself better. Reaching out, she carefully lifted the plunger, tilting it back to look on the inside before handing it to Cadence. Next she moved her hand down near the base of the garbage can, pressing the pedal down and causing the lid to rise. Peeking into the half-filled plastic bag inside the plastic insert, she took the plastic insert between her thumb and forefinger, slowly lifting it out and nearly dropping it when she caught sight of the commotion on the ground at the bottom of the metal sleeve.

“Hello,” she said, grinning down at Carver and Julian, turning her hand to cover the open space around the pedal and keep the lid elevated, setting the plastic insert pail to the side.

“I want to see,” Cadence said excitedly, stepping over top of Faith to peek down into the can.

Carver dove for the mechanism around the pedal, trying to escape the inescapable. Julian knew better. They were fucked. Fish in a barrel, goose is cooked, nowhere to run, ass in the air fucked.

“I see two of you,” Faith said, grinning down on her two little recaptured playthings, “but where or where has my little Josh gone?” she inquired.

“Not much of a team player that one, we split up, he went out through the bedroom door, me and Chubbs here came to the bathroom,” Julian said, grinning wryly and shaking his head.

Faith’s grin never faltered, but she turned her head to look up at Cadence. They hadn’t bothered to take a good look at the towel outside her bedroom door when they had returned upstairs. Could he have managed to slip out and into the house undetected?

Looking back down at the two men inside the metal tube, she shook her head from side to side, “I don’t know, you two looked pretty chummy up on my pillow,” she said.

“Looked?” Julian asked.

She cocked her head to one side, raising an eyebrow.

Then it dawned on him, there was a cell phone propped up on the night stand. They had recorded them. Used the video record to find out where they had been hiding. Clever girls. “I don’t suppose I get a phone call?” he asked, spreading his hands apart and flashing her a wink.

Faith shook her head, reaching her hand in and covering Carver, pinning him down and curling her long slender fingers around him and lifting him out of the can. “Here,” she said, extending her hand with Carver toward Cadence. Bringing her hands close to her face, close enough he could feel the warm exhalation of her breath over his naked skin, she smiled.

Cupping her hands together, Cadence received the heavy set little tiny, who curled himself up into the fetal position.

“Could you put him back in the box with Henry?” she asked.

Leaving the bathroom, Cadence dropped low near the end of the bed, sliding out the box and putting Carver inside.

Lowering her hand back into the metal sleeve, poised to pluck him if he made ant sudden movement, Faith chuckled, “Don’t make this any harder on yourself than you need too,” she said.

Julian shook his head and shrugged before lifting his arms over his head to facilitate her hand.

Picking him up easily, Faith shifted her position so she was sitting, setting Julian down on the left side of the hard polystyrene toilet seat.

Cadence reappeared at the door.

Leaning forward, Faith crossed her arm on the front of the toilet and put her chin on top of her arms.

His heart pounding and his breathing shallow, Julian looked from the blonde girl to the standing one then back. He knew the last wisps of his uncanny luck were gone and he was done for. Realizing now how absolutely enormous they were, especially being this close to Faith’s head, he laughed out loud, shaking his head.

Faith’s mouth split into a grin, “Something funny? Amusing?” she asked.

“Just something Josh said about standing pretty much in this exact same position,” he said, leaning over to peer into the toilet bowl below.

“And what, pray tell, was it he said?” she inquired, curious.

“He said if I were standing here before you, I would more than likely piss myself, and I said I wouldn’t. As you can see, I didn’t so I guess that means I was right and he was wrong,” he said, “just kind of ironic to win this way I thought.”

“I think the only reason you’re not standing in your own pee is because it’s dribbling down the front of my pillow,” she commented with a raised brow.

He grinned, spreading his hands apart, “I would offer to say sorry if that would help?”

She flicked her glance into the toilet then back at him, “What do you think?” she inquired, arching an eyebrow.

Pursing his mouth, he scratched at his chin thoughtfully, “I’m guessing because my apology would be insincere, probably not,” he said.

Her smile widened, “You’re a pretty good guesser,” she replied, leaning back from the toilet and nodding her head.

“And I’m guessing I’m running out of time,” he said, voice quavering, nerves making his body shake.

“You are on some kind of roll,” she said, nodding and grinning.

He closed his eyes.

 

End Notes:

Not looking so good for Julian... If you are enjoying this tale, please take a moment to share some thoughts about what you liked or thought might improve the story. Always grateful for feedback

Splashdown by Duggernaut
Author's Notes:

It was listed in the tags...

Splashdown

With his eyes closed, Julian did not see the swat coming as Faith swept her hand toward him knocking him into the bowl. The force of the blow sent him tumbling ass over tea kettle, spinning as he struck the surface and submerged into the chilly clear water inside the porcelain bowl.

Breaching the surface, he sputtered, the cold water robbing him of his breath and he would have sworn his nuts retracted back up into his body cavity as he splashed about and struggled to get a breath.

Hands on the front of her thighs, Faith leaned forward, face hovering high over the bowl. Watching him.

Paddling toward the shallower water near the front of the bowl, Julian stood upright on the cool porcelain and craned his head to look up at Faith. Was she going to flush him? At the moment, drowning seemed a much less frightening way to check out that slowly being turned to shit inside a giant girl. Could he survive being flushed? He had heard tales of rats climbing up pipes from the sewer and into people’s homes through their toilets. Maybe he could make it. He frowned. Rats? If he did survive and wind up in the sewer, how long could he evade the opportunistic omnivorous rodents living there? All things duly considered, his prospect for survival certainly appeared bleak.

“Now, understand this is my direct response to your little demonstration out there on the pillow,” she said, sucking in her slender tummy and unfastening the button of her blue jeans.

He frowned, getting the gist where this might be headed.

Unzipping her fly, she lowered her jean and turned, drawing her panties down as sat down, her beautifully rounded bottom filling the space.

“Are you kidding me?” Julian asked with a chuckle. She was going to piss or shit on him, then flush him. Looking up at her rounded bottom, he grinned. Some men are naturally drawn to woman’s big ole titties, others, her long legs, but Julian was strictly an assman and not only was the hugest ass he had ever seen parked directly overhead, it was magnificent. It also looked like she kept her business smooth and fresh as a torrent of yellow urine starting spilling out of her, like someone had opened up a fire hydrant. Trapped in the bowl, the smell of it was almost overpowering, filling his nostrils with pungent odor and making his eyes water. The force of the deluge pouring down into the bowl swept his feet from under him, pushing him back into the deeper colder water. Dog paddling, he waited for her to finish, spitting out a stream of off colored liquid.

Parting her legs, she pulled at the near full roll of toilet paper on the holder beside her tearing off a few squares and folding it back in on itself as the spool continued to turn, the paper reaching the floor.

Dabbing herself, Faith dropped the paper into the bowl where it rapidly absorbed the water and remain floating on the surface. Drawing her panties up as she stood, she next pulled her jeans back up over her hips, but did not fasten the button. Turning back, she looked into the bowl as Julian navigated around the flimsy piece of paper and swam once more to the front of the toilet.

“Now I’m going to leave you in here to think about what you did,” she said.

Mopping his long hair back, Julian gave her the finger.

Faith grinned and shook her head.

Cadence’s face appeared in view, peering over the seat to look at the tiny man trapped in the bowl. “You should consider yourself fortunate she didn’t go number two,” she said.

Faith shook her head and looked at the other girl, “I couldn’t leave something like that in the bowl it would just be gross. I would have to flush right away,” she said, making a sour face.

Cadence nodded, “True, that would be pretty nasty,” she conceded.

Even with the addition of Faith’s hot pee, the temperature in the bowl was rapidly cooling and Julian started to shiver.

“First, we are going to find Josh and then we are going to have some fun with Carver. When we are done with him, we’ll be coming back for you,” Faith said, raising her eyebrows and nodding as she grinned.

“I hope you choke on that fat dumpling,” Julian replied, teeth threatening to begin chattering.

“That’s mean spirited,” Cadence admonished.

Julian laughed out loud, “Mean spirited? Are you fucking kidding me? Blondzilla here just took a gigantic piss right on me, almost drowned me. And you have the nuts to call me mean?” he asked, tone incredulous. “Faith, by the way,” he said, looking at the blonde, “that is a spectacular ass you have sweetheart, an absolute beaut,” he finished, giving her a wink.

She smiled and nodded, “I know,” she said, turning back and giving it a playful little shake.

The two women vanished from his sight and Julian wrapped his arms around himself in an effort to try and preserve body heat. Despite his bravado and witty repartee, he was terrified. That the huge blonde girl had only taken a leak on him was nothing. What if she had taken a dump? Would he have seen indigestible things in it? Clumps of hair or bones from the others in the box? Sitting down on the front slope of the bowl, feet bracing him like someone seated on a peaked roof, he wrapped his arms around his knees. Looking around the interior of the prison he could conceive of no way to get up to the lip to get out. There was nothing he could do to bridge the distance. The toilet paper was useless. He was fucked until she came back. Maybe he would become hypothermic and slip off into a coma. He chuckled to himself, at least she didn’t have one of those things hanging in the back of the toilet tank that made the water blue, it would probably stained his skin and made him look like a smurf. All he could do now was wait.

 

End Notes:

If you loved/hated/felt indifferent about this installment, leave a review and share your thoughts. Love to hear them. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Parkour Josh by Duggernaut

Parkour Josh

From his position behind the door, Josh waited in absolute dread for the moment one of the girl pulled the door and he was discovered. There was no possible place to hide. He could hear the sounds of one of the girls shuffling about on the floor, her foot striking the door and making a noise that made Josh jump. It felt like his heart was going to tear itself free of his chest. It felt like the pair of giant girls were searching for an eternity, the suspense maddening him and keeping the adrenalin in him surging.

“Hello,” Faith said loud enough for him to hear, a triumphant tone in her voice. When he heard her say that, his heart sank. He knew she had discovered where the others were hiding. He shook his head slowly from side to side, mouth frowning. If he had stayed under the garbage can, he would have been caught too, but by sheer luck, that’s all it was, he was here and they were there.

“Where’s my little Josh?” she asked. He held his breath, eyes wide.

Josh prayed Julian wasn’t boasting when he said no one ever took a pinch because of him. Would he sell me out to save his own ass? He didn’t know. Did it matter? Really, who was he fooling, standing where he was, it was inevitable they would find him shortly as well, all they needed to do was close the door and he was had.

But they didn’t. He watched Cadence through the crack in the door as she left with Carver and then returned. He listened to the dialogue between Faith and Julian. Heard her pee into the toilet. Then the girls left. From the way Faith was talking, it sounded like she had left him in the toilet. He hadn’t heard a flush, so he presumed maybe Josh was still in there.

Peering out from around the door, he looked first toward the bedroom. Neither girl was anywhere to be seen, but it sounded like they might be outside her room in the hall. He couldn’t be sure. Making certain the strand of dental floss was secured around his shoulder, he took a deep breath, letting it out slowly to calm his nerves.

“Okay,” he said, stealthily moving out along the baseboard and around the shelving unit. Pausing a moment to listen to hear if they might be coming. Nothing. Next he navigated passed the garbage can and rushed under the back of the toilet. Peeking out from around the edge, he waited and listened again.

“I don’t know,” Faith said, voice close, back in the room.

Steadying himself, he spied the toilet paper hanging down, a few sheets lying on the floor. Looking at the paper on the floor, his eyes drifted upward to the roll inset in the shiny metallic holder. Moving closer, he took an edge of toilet paper and pulled down on it like a contestant on the Price is Right spinning the big wheel. Surprisingly, the paper moved easily, spilling down on itself and piling up under the roll. But it was loud in his ears, like thunder. Panicked he ran back behind the rear of the toilet. When the paper had stopped cascading, he waited, listening intently. Nothing. Creeping back out, he returned to the paper, pulling it more gently until all the paper played out and all that was left holding the last sheet of paper to the cardboard tube at the center of the roll was the glue they used when it was manufactured. Tugging on the edge of the paper, he jumped onto it and tested it to see if it could bear his weight. It did.

“Here goes nothing,” he muttered, pulling himself upward using his hands and legs. Everything was going surprisingly well until he was three quarters of the way up to the toilet paper holder. The paper shifted, tearing partially away from the roll. Josh’s heart started pounding. Glancing momentarily down at the pile of toilet paper pooled at the bottom, he wonder if it was sufficient to protect him if he fell. The paper came away some more. Spurred on by desperation, Josh climbed up the edge of the paper as quickly as he could, reaching out and grabbing the lip of the cardboard insert from the middle of the roll as the paper came away and dropped silently to the ground.

Hanging from the cardboard tube by a single hand, Josh twisted and brought his other hand up, grabbing the edge of the tube. Chuckling nervously, he dangled there. How the hell was he supposed to get up? He couldn’t climb up the side of the roll, there was nothing to hang onto. He couldn’t climb up the edge of the roll because it would just keep turning. “Fuck,” he muttered, looking at the metal arm of the toilet paper holder. Maybe. Sweat was stinging his eyes and adrenalin was making his heart pound in his chest.

“One, two, and,” he lunged, reaching across for the small where plastic spring loaded thing holding the cardboard tube was, catching it with his left hand but missing with his right, twisting him as he swayed. Grabbing with his right, he brought his left leg up over the plastic and pulled himself upright. The tension in the spring was strong enough the plastic remained firm and didn’t move. Shifting his weight, he moved and straddled the chrome arm of the toilet paper holder. From there he could easily see into the toilet bowl, but there was no sign of Julian in the yellowy water.

Looping one end of the dental floss around the arm of the toilet paper holder, he knotted it and then cast out the remainder of the floss toward the toilet. The waxy line hit the side of the toilet and bounced away. Pulling it back up, he coiled it and tried again, this time it hit the top of the seat and stayed there. “Crap,” he muttered, bringing it back and this time heaving the line. It cleared the seat and dropped down into the bowl. Was it long enough? What about Julian? Was he conscious? So many questions. Then the line went taut.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share some thoughts/feelings/opinions about this latest chapter if you feel so inclined. Thanks

Julian/Faith & Cadence by Duggernaut

Julian

Sitting in his isolation, Julian was surprised when he saw the line of dental floss appear over the lip of the toilet seat.

“Fucking Josh,” he said with a big grin as he stood up, feet sliding out from under him and dropping him back on his ass. Moving through the water, he swam out to the line, grabbing hold with both hands as best he could, the water having made his extremities numb and stiff.

Pulling himself up out of the water hand over hand, he wrapped his legs around the makeshift rope and climbed up to the toilet seat. He had to grab the edge of the seat to pull himself up onto it. Looking up, he spotted Josh grinning back at him from on top of the toilet paper holder.

“You magnificent bastard,” Julian said, nodding and grinning.

Josh raised his hands in a quieting gesture, alarm in his face as he glanced to the edge of the cabinet.

Julian made a face and nodded. Turning back toward the bowl, he pulled up the dental floss and walked to the edge of the toilet, peering over the edge at the mound of toilet paper on the floor. Looking at the length of floss and the distance to the ground, it was close. Looping the line around his arm, he took hold of it and leapt over the edge.

Josh watched as Julian swung Tarzan-like, slamming hard into the cabinet, causing the slender man’s grip to dislodge and making him fall into the toilet paper below.

Lying flat on his back, Julian reached an arm up and gave Josh the thumbs up sign.

Shaking his head, Josh grabbed the floss and lowered himself down as far as he could, leaving about a dozen feet to the paper below.

Julian had moved out of the way as Josh let go and dropped the remaining distance.

Rolling out of the soft paper, Josh made his way over to Julian. “You okay? Looks like you smoked into the wall pretty hard,” he said.

Grinning, Julian nodded, “Just my dignity,” he chuckled. “I actually tried to let go and drop into the paper, but my bloody arm was stuck, that was at least until I collided with the cabinet,” he added.

Josh looked up, “Really wish we could have kept the floss, I think we might have been to use it to get down the stairs,” he lamented.

“By the way, I was right about keeping my shit in check, standing there on the edge of the toilet, didn’t throw you under the proverbial bus,” he stated proudly.

Josh nodded and clapped Julian on the shoulder, “Dude you’re cold,” he noted, pulling his hand back.

Julian pointed toward the toilet, “I was just in an ice pond full of girl pee, freezing my goddamn nards off,” he said, “I was almost praying one of the broads would come back and take another leak just to warm up the bloody water. It’s like a polar bear swim in there.”

Josh chuckled, “We need to get out here. I think the girls are now back in the bedroom, at least it sounded that way,” he opined.

Julian reached and placed his hand on Josh’s shoulder, “You saved me,” he acknowledged with a smile and a nod.

Josh nodded back.

“Thank you. I honestly thought I was done for,” he said, nodding, mentally noting five now for the number of times he should have been dead.

“We will be if we don’t move soon,” Josh said, some urgency in his tone.

Julian nodded and released Josh, “Just expressing my gratitude,” he said, “Nothing for nothing, I owe you one.”

Josh grinned, “I’m glad you say that, because you know we have to try and liberate the others again?” he said.

Julian frowned and let out a big sigh, shaking his head, “Somehow, I knew you were going to say that,” he said, rolling his eyes. “Is it too late to go back into the toilet?”

Josh shook his head.

“By the way, up close, naked, Faith’s ass, dynamite, in case you were curious,” Julian said appreciatively. “I wish I could have that painted on the ceiling of my apartment, well, without the piss.”

“Sure,” Josh said, “you might get an even closer look if we don’t start moving and fast.”

Julian shrugged his shoulders, “I was waiting for you, hell, if it was up to me we would already be out of the bathroom,” he scoffed in mock indignation.

Josh leading, they crept along the kick under the bathroom cabinet arriving near the trim around the open side of the door. Moving closer to the edge, Josh leaned his head around to have a quick look. The girls were both back in the room, on the bed with the boot box.

Faith and Cadence

While Faith seriously doubted the veracity of Julian’s claim the Josh had snuck out into the hall, it did demand an urgency that she at least check. If he wasn’t there, then he was still in her room and that was okay. If he was out there, and if Julie or her Mom got him, there was no way she was going to get him back.

Thinking of Julian made her smile as she and Cadence sealed up the box, leaving it on the bed and heading out into the hall, grabbing the towel and taking it out of the room. She wondered if she should save him for last or go back to the toilet and play with him first. She would think on it as they looked for Josh out in the hall.

Closing the bedroom door, she stuffed the towel back under the door, making absolutely certain there was no possible way a little one could wriggle through.

There were footfalls on the stairs, ascending. Turning, she saw her sister come bounding up two steps at a time.

Slightly more than a year older than Faith, Julie was the same height, though she claimed to be a half inch taller. She possessed a fabulous mane of dark red hair bordering on auburn and luminous emerald eyes. The two sisters shared a competitive streak bordering on pathological.

Julie halted on the stairs, looking at what Faith was doing, “What’s with the towel? Were you smoking in your room?” she asked, a glimmer appearing in her vulpine eyes at the prospect of getting her sister into trouble.

“No, I wasn’t smoking,” Faith replied, rolling her own eyes.

“What are you doing then?” asked the redhead.

“Nunya,” Faith said standing back upright.

“Nunya?” Julie asked, scrunching up her face.

“Yeah, none your business,” answered the blonde, grinning cheekily.

Cadence chuckled.

The older girl responded with a mocking smile, “Haha, very funny,” she said pausing, “wait a minute. Did you lose another one of your little toys?” she asked, eyes widening.

“No,” Faith replied, shaking her head.

“You did!” Accused Julie, pointing a finger at the towel.

“It’s not like that,” Cadence interjected sourly.

Julie snorted, “Loser,” she laughed.

“Harpy,” retorted Cadence.

“You better hope it doesn’t get into my room, because you know what I’ll do if I find there,” she said, grinning evilly.

Faith rolled her eyes, “I know,” she said.

“I don’t know why you keep them around for days at a time, that’s just stupid,” Julie remarked.

“What I do is my business,” Faith said. “Don’t you have somewhere else to go or was the whole point of your trip up the stairs to pester me?”

Shaking her head, Julie climbed the last two stairs and pushed by the other two girls. “I’m going to my room, see if maybe there is something hiding there,” she stated, grin at the corner of her mouth.

Waiting for the redhead to leave, Cadence shook her head, mouthing the word ‘Bitch.’

After Julie had gone, “I think it’s safe to say, Josh isn’t on the stairs, Julie would have spotted him for sure,” Faith surmised, peeking over the railing above the steps.

Cadence nodded, “Which means he could be in any one of these rooms up here, including your sister’s,” she said.

Faith shrugged, “Not much I can do about that. If he’s there she’ll have him for sure,” she said, tone bordering on morose, she had liked Josh.

“It’s is unlikely he even got out here into the hall area and if he did it is even more unlikely we would find him,” she stated.

Nodding, Faith said, “You’re right.”

“I think we should just bail on searching out here. We could go back into your room, block up the door and checkout your little ones?”

Faith smiled. “You want to play with Carver,” she accused, grinning.

“Guilty, I do. He’s so cute and just the right amount of chubby,” she said, smiling back.

Laughing, Faith shook her head, and together the girls returned to the room, blocking up the door before going over to the bed. Picking up the box, Faith set it on the bed.

Climbing onto the bed, the two girl sat facing each other, legs out, Faith’s left leg over top of Cadence’s right and Cadence’s left leg over Faith’s right, creating a space like a corral between them. Turning to her side, Faith pulled the tabs on the box opening it.

Carver and Henry both looked up at the girl.

“Come on you two,” Faith said, reaching into the box and taking a man in each hand, setting them down on the bed in the area between the girls’ legs.

Carver’s eyes, round and full of fear darted from one girl back to the other. Henry remained calm, eyes downcast.

Cadence brought her hands together in front of her face, delighted expression on her pretty face.

“Where’s Julian?” Carver asked, voice filled with panic.

“In the toilet,” Faith said, twisting and bringing the soiled pillow around, “for his little act of bravado,” she finished, tossing the pillow down onto the floor.

“You know I had nothing to do with that? It was all him,” he declared, nodding vigorously.

She nodded, “Oh, I know. Where did Josh go?” she asked.

Carver averted his eyes.

Faith perked up, exchanging a quick glance with Cadence. “Carver?” she prompted, nudging him with her finger.

“I don’t know,” he said, rubbing the spot she had prodded.

“Julian said you split up and he went out through the bedroom door. Is that true?” she inquired.

“I didn’t see, I mean, I don’t know where Josh went,” he said meekly.

Faith exchanged a quick glance with Cadence then looked back down to Carver, sly grin on her face, “When was the last time you saw Josh?” she queried.

Shaking his head slightly, “Um, I, well,” he babbled.

“It’s a fairly straight forward question,” she stated.

“The bathroom. I last saw Josh in the bathroom. He was under the can with Julian and I,” he informed, head lowered.

 

End Notes:

Feel free to share a comment, review, or feedback about this chapter or any other. It is helpful to understand how it is being interpreted. Thanks.

This Flight Tonight by Duggernaut

This Flight Tonight

Turning back to Julian, Josh nodded, “We need to stay low and close to the wall and we need to book it right now,” he said.

Grinning, Julian pushed passed the shorter man and started running along the baseboard vanishing into the weak shadow under the dresser next to the bookcase with Faith’s collection of stuffed animals.

Startled by the sudden flight, Josh immediately fell in behind, though had trouble matching the longer stride of the taller man.

“What now?” Julian asked, eyes darting around in the slight darkness.

Looking into the corner of the cross bracket supporting the right front leg of the dresser, “Up,” Josh replied, pointing.

“Up?” Julian asked.

“If we can get onto that bracket over the leg, we’ll at least be off the floor and we should be able to remain hidden in the corner and concealed by the slide rails if the drawer is opened,” he said, moving toward the leg, using it a screen to mask his approach.

The leg itself appeared almost ten feet tall from the perspective of the two men. Josh motioned Julian over and him to give him a boost up. Grabbing the edge of the unfinished wood, Josh pulled himself up before swiveling around and draping an arm down for Julian. Running up the leg, Julian lunged and was able to catch Josh’s hand and with his help, to get up onto the wooden support.

While it was dark, there was still enough light reflect up off the carpet to provide some illumination, enough for the two to be able to see one another.

“I don’t think we can get around these metal slides,” Julian said, looking at the rails over his head.

“Near the back of the dresser, there’s a void, but I think we should just hole up and wait,” Josh replied

“For?”

“An opportunity I guess, I don’t know, some way of getting out of the room,” Josh answered.

“So, sitting in that toilet gave me some time to think,” Julian said, sliding over against the edge and leaning back against the interior of the dresser.

“Okay?” Josh queried, facing the more slender man.

“So I think I have kind of stumbled onto a conundrum,” he started, “So let’s review, Faith shrank us down to this, I mean we can agree on that, she’s the same girl we both saw last. How she did it, we don’t know. I think the question we really need to be asking is, can it be undone?” he put out.

Frowning, Josh nodded his head, “And who can undo it? Is it just Faith, or is it Cadence, or somebody else outside this room? I mean we know there is a sister, though from the way the girls talked about her it sounds of it she is a beast unto herself. Mother maybe?”

Julian spread his hands, “Damned if you do, damned if you don’t kind of situation. After Ham, we know what will happen if we stay,” he said. “I’m back to my original plan. Get out the bedroom door.”

Josh couldn’t argue. They had been fortunate so far but luck often had a way of running out and they were due. There were pretty much no more places to hide. Getting around or under the towel in the door would be still be a problem. How long could they wait? He knew the answer. Not long. The odds were lengthening with each passing moment. They could attempt to ascend the interior of the dresser, using the metal slide to try and get into the deep bottom drawer, maybe hide in whatever it was she kept there. The span up to the second drawer from the first was too great for them to overcome to get any higher.

Julian snapped his fingers, “You still with me?” he asked, leaning forward, and waving his hand.

“Sorry,” Josh mumbled, “I was just thinking.”

“Tell me it was about getting the hell out of here and not trying to spring butterball out of the box again?” he said, tilting his head and frowning.

The girls and the box were both on the bed. As much as he wanted to try and help Carver, he came to the grim realization that under the circumstances, there was very little he could actually do. “No,” he said softly.

“Good, because I need you focusing all that fancy book learning of yours on we can get out of here,” he asserted.

“Wait for night, she’s got to sleep sometime,” Josh supplied, “I think that is our only option at the moment.”

“The towel?” Julian inquired, “How do we get around that?”

Shaking his head slightly from side to side, he had no answer. If they could get a pen or a pencil or something that might serve as a type of pry bar, maybe. There might be something like that on the desk. There was another lamp there, another cord they could use to get on top. A slow grin spread across his face.

“Ooh,” Julian said, seeing the expression and rubbing his hands together, “I am sensing an idea here,” he said, nodding and smiling,

“There may be a way,” Josh replied, absent gnawing on the nail of his left thumb.

“I like you Josh,” Julian said, doing his best Elvis impersonation, “always have, always will,” he finished, snapping his fingers and pointing at the shorter man with his index finger. “What have you got in mind?”

“Anything we do now out in the open is an invitation for capture, they’re both sitting right on the bed. No, we still need to wait. In the meantime, I think we should both try and get a little shut eye. We’re going to need it,” he advised.

“You at least going to let me in on the plan?” Julian asked.

Closing his eyes and crossing his arms over his chest, Josh shared what he had been thinking.

Julian frowned, “That’s it? Your master strategy?” he asked.

“Yep,” Josh answered chuckling.

 

End Notes:

Feel free to share your thoughts, feeling, feedback. thanks

Girls/Boys by Duggernaut

Girls

With the information provided by Carver, both Faith and Cadence turned their heads and looked toward the bathroom door.

“Interesting,” murmured Faith, looking back and picking up the two men and returning them to the box and securing it as Cadence shuffled off the bed.

Walking over to the bathroom door, Cadence started to chuckle as she stepped inside. “Oh my god,” she said, amusement in her tone.

“What?” Faith asked, padding quickly across the room and into the bathroom.

They quickly assembled how Julian was liberated from confinement inside the toilet. Faith taking hold of the slender thread of dental floss hanging from the arm of the toilet paper holder and examining the length of it before looking at the knot. “Josh,” she said, grinning and untying the waxy line and rolling it up in her fingers.

Cadence grinned broadly, “For Josh?” she inquired.

Faith nodded slowly. “Seems only fitting.”

The other girl chuckled, “Color me curious,” she said.

“Good job boys,” Faith conceded, “I must say I am very impressed with your ingenuity.”

“I can’t believe they did this,” Cadence said, “pretty clever.”

“Certainly creative,” acknowledged Faith.

There was a light tap on the bedroom door, followed fairly quickly by the door opening. “Faith?” came the voice of the girl’s mother.

Poking her head out of the bathroom, Faith looked at the woman standing in the doorway. Her mother stood fairly tall, wearing a pair of tan Capri pants and a muted lemon yellow top, her long brown hair swept back off her face and held in place by a bobby pins. The expression on her face, and the tapping of her bare left foot immediately conveyed a sense of irritation as she looked at the towel that had been pushed out of the way when she opened the door.

“Mom?” Faith inquired, flashing a smile. Cadence stepped in behind the blonde girl and lowered her eyes.

Looking up, hazel eyes narrowing, “Cadence,” said the woman, nodding slightly.

“Mrs. May,” Cadence replied politely without looking up.

Turning her attention back to her youngest daughter, “Your sister tells me you’ve lost another one of your little toys?” she said, tone questioning.

Faith frowned and shook her head, “Lost, no. Misplaced. I’m pretty sure they’re in my room somewhere,” she answered.

Crossing her arms under fairly sizable breasts authoritatively, she tilted her head to the side, mouth pursed. “What did I say about this the last time?” she inquired, brows rising.

Julie appeared in the hall behind her mother, leaning to one side of the taller older woman, huge smirk on her face. 

Letting out a sigh, “You said if it happened again you would forbid me from taking anymore little ones until I could demonstrate that I could properly contain the ones I have,” she said flatly, as if reading off a page, expression borderline sulky.

Faith’s mother spread her hands, “Well?” she asked, eyes back to the towel on the floor.

“A couple of them got out of the box and we were finding them,” Faith defended.

“It’s true, we already got one back,” Cadence added.

The older woman held up a hand, silencing the dark haired girl. “Enough, no more playthings for you for a month,” she stated.

In the hall beyond Faith’s mother, Julie clapped her hands over her mouth as if containing laughter.

Faith’s eyes narrowed, but she focused on her mother, “That’s not even fair,” she complained.

“Do you want me to make it two months?” she inquired, moving her hands to her nicely rounded hips.

“No,” Faith replied, resignation in her voice as she lowered her eyes. She knew there was no point in protesting further, especially with Julie gloating in the background.

“Good, now I want this all cleaned up before bed,” she said, circling an open hand in a clockwise motion to indicate the room.

“Yes,” Faith answered.

“And Julie, consider your privileges suspended for a week,” the girls’ mother added without even looking behind her.

The redhead’s mouth fell open as she emitted a noise of protest.

“I’m tired of all this petty squabbling between you two,” she said, indeed irritated by the constant bickering, closing the door as she exited the room.

“Stupid Julie,” Cadence muttered, voice low just in case Faith’s mother was still close enough to hear normal speech.

Faith nodded before walking back over to the bedroom door. Crouching down, she pushed the towel back into the gap.

“What are you going to do?” Cadence asked.

Faith shrugged, face still marred by displeasure, “Find them. With Julian out of the toilet, there are only a handful of places they could have gotten without detection. Either they are still in the bathroom or they’re hiding in or near that dresser,” she said, pointing at the piece of furniture along the wall near the bathroom door.

Boys

The sound of an unfamiliar female voice captured both Josh and Julian’s attention.

“I think that might be mama,” Julian said, rolling to his side and grinning.

“So?”

“So? Josh my boy, you’re still pretty young and probably don’t understand the appeal of an older woman,” Julian said, closing his eyes and smiling widely as he shook his head.

“What?”

Letting out an exasperated breath, “These little girls,” Julian started.

“Um, we’re the little ones,” josh countered.

“Little girls in the figurative sense not the literal, anyway, these little girls have no clue yet about life or how it works,” he replied.

“Yeah, no, I’m not following you,” Josh stated, shaking his head, confused expression on his face in the shadowy darkness.

Looking upward, Julian shook his head, “Forgive him father, he is still so young,” he joked. Looking back to Josh, “You’ve seen the girls. I mean think about it, they’re young, hot, and sexy. Kind of like a Ferrari except neither one of them has any clue how to drive. All that amazing horsepower is just wasted. But mama, well, she knows exactly what to do behind the wheel of a high performance automobile,” he explained.

“You have a thing for older women?” Josh inquired.

“Let’s just say I appreciate a woman with some experience. I got to check her,” Julian stated, sitting up with his legs over the edge of the wooden support.

“Dude, don’t go down there,” Josh cautioned, raising a hand, palm toward the slender man.

Chuckling, Julian raised his eyebrows and pushed himself off.

Josh bent forward at the waist and watched Julian land safely on the carpeted floor behind the leg of the dresser. “Get back up here!” he hissed.

Staying close to the leg, Julian peered around it. The way the girls were standing, he was able to get a look at Faith’s mother.

Leaning back, Julian put his fist near his mouth and looked upward, “Joshie, you got to see her man, she is stunning. It’s all I can do not to rub one out right here, right now,” he said, grabbing his privates.

Lying down, Josh extended his arm down, “Come on, grab it, get the hell back up here before you get spotted,” he whispered, an urgency in his tone.

Grinning, Julian peered out from behind the leg again. “I can half see the sister. Ooh, redhead, sexy little testarosa, some sweet ginger spice,” he commented.

“Jesus Christ, will you just get back up here!” Josh growled, shaking the hand dangling down.

“Josh, you need to live a little,” Julian countered, slight chuckle in his voice.

“Says the guy I rescued out of a pee filled toilet,” Josh added, “and as for living a little, currently, I am little and I want to continue living.”

“Exactly, live while you can. I mean got tinkled on and yet I’m still here to talk about it. I got a close up of Faith’s dynamite little can,” he replied without bothering to look up. “Now I am getting a bone,” he chuckled. He wasn’t lying. There was something to be said about the situation. Was he scared? Goddamn right he was. But there were other feelings, adrenalin coursing through his body put him in a heightened state of arousal. Just because he was tiny didn’t mean he couldn’t appreciate large scale sexy, however, his proximity to Faith while in the bowl was probably about as close as he actually wanted to get to her lovely ass. When he told the others about the possibility the girl was using her shrunken captives as sex toys, he believed what he said and the notion or prospect of being subjected to such as paradoxically exhilarating and terrifying.

Exciting because the thought of getting a chance to fuck around with a giant pussy seemed to hold a lot of promise, though he greatly suspected the reality of being force fed into a girl’s vagina would be about as much fun as getting stuffed into a wood chipper.

Seeing the conversation between the women was taking a turn for the worse with Faith being disciplined, he figured it would be a good time to make himself scarce.

 

End Notes:

Things are heating up. Please feel free to leave a comment or share some feedback. It is always welcome and most appreciated. Thanks!

Taking Matter Into Your Own Hands by Duggernaut

Taking Matters Into Your Own Hands

“That was just stupid, needlessly exposing yourself for the sake of checking Faith’s mother out!” Josh chastised. He could understand the slender man’s need to push the envelope, to constantly strive for conflict and chaos. Even the way he continually hammered away at Carver’s weight. Pissing on Faith’s pillow. Why? What gap in his genetic sequence necessitated him to do that? Was he just an adrenalin junkie seeking another fix? Whatever it was, it was liable to get them both caught and likely back into the bowl, except this time through Faith.

Julian laughed, “Hey man, live every moment like it’s your last because one of these times it will be, you know. Otherwise you’ll wind up like Henry, nutless and frightened of your own shadow. Do you think trying to appease Faith is going to forestall your departure from this mortal plane? Fuck no. That little girl is going to do whatever it is she wants to do and if you think otherwise you’re an idiot. Go out on your own terms and have some fun along the way. Listen, I know your plan is to sneak out of here and try and maybe appeal to mama for help and I’m all for that because staying here is more than likely a deathtrap. But let me tell you brother, based on that little conversation Faith just had with her mother, her getting punished for letting us escape custody, says that dear old ma could give a damn about little ole you or me. So where does that leave us? The sister? Redhead. Notoriously crazy with a history of being ruthless. Um, pass. Face it my tiny sized friend, no matter how you look at it, we are fucked. Capital F,” Julian stated.

“So you’re giving up? Is that it? You’ve just decided to throw in the proverbial towel and call it quits? Is that what you’re saying?” Josh countered, tone carrying unmasked annoyance.

Julian chuckled again, “Hell no, I told you, I’m just having a blast and this here is a hell of a lot more fun than being stuck in a box that stinks of other dude’s piss and shit. Far as I’m concerned, let’s see how long we can keep this ride going you know? Henry and Carver can be sheep, well Carver maybe a rounder fluffier sheep but you and me, but little shoebox pets all the same. Not me and you. I sensed that in you early on when you came too and didn’t breakdown. You were kind of like me, a little dorkier and morally inhibited but you weren’t going to just roll over. Think about it. Those other knobs are stuck in the box like two little domestic house mice and we’re out here doing it like a couple of wolves,” he said, tipping his head back and making a soft howling noise.

Shaking his head, Josh lay back staring up into the darkened interior of the dresser, unsure of what to do or say. Although not overly tactful, there was no argument that wasn’t a ring of truth in Julian’s words. The reality of the situation was there were no guarantees they would find any aid on the other side of the door if they managed to get out of the room. Just an illusion, a false hope in maybe. The mother had seemed fully cognizant of what her daughters were doing as it related to shrinking and eating people. As if that wasn’t disturbing enough, she even reprimanded the girl for losing them. Help there? Not very likely. So what was the answer? The remedy for their condition? He didn’t know. Rolling his head to the side, he looked over at Julian. Maybe he wasn’t a danger hunter or thrill seeker after all, maybe he was just comfortable with his own mortality? Beneath all that sarcastic quick-witted facetious bullshit, maybe he was just a pragmatist? Cutting through the veneer of civility to simply say what was on his mind, unfiltered. Maybe in some way he envied that type of liberation? Then Julian started fondling himself.

“Dude, seriously?” Josh asked, tone incredulous.

“What?” Julian queried casually.

“How can you possibly be jerking off right now?”

“Just killing time man, not sure I’m actually going to go all out and pull the trigger, but I tell you, if I had a chance to take a run at any of those girls when I was my regular size, I would do some damage. I would have torn that shit up. Know what I’m saying?” he asked with an amused chuckle.

“How can you do that when I’m like right here?” Josh questioned.

“Have you never had your girl slip under the table and give you a hummer, or power drilled some little barfly in the alley behind some little dive. Dude you are so sheltered man. Just relax, as long as we don’t make eye contact, it’s all good,” he said mirthfully.

“It’s not all good, you’re over there pulling your pud. It’s like totally awkward. Here I was just thinking you had made some profound philosophical commentary in the face of our situation and I look over and you’re spanking the monkey,” he complained.

Chuckling, “Hey, I just call them like I see them. We got some time to kill and I’m feeling a little randy so I’m just taking Caesar here out for a little stroll. Just a head’s up, I have to warn you, I am a bit of a moaner and I have been known to shoot for distance,” he jested.

“Caesar? Dude you did not just tell you named your dick Caesar? Josh laughed.

Julian laughed too, “Gives a whole new meaning to ‘All Hail Caesar’, or ‘Caesar salad dressing’ if you catch my drift?”

Josh sat up, leaning his back on the drawer and giving his head a little shake.

“Plus it ties into my name,” Julian added.

“Yeah, no I kind of got the connection,” Josh replied.

“It’s all your fancy book learning,” he stated, using a southern drawl.

“Please stop talking,” requested Josh, rolling his eyes.

“It’s always more satisfying when there’s someone-“ he didn’t finish what he was saying as the dresser drawer was suddenly slid open.

 

End Notes:

Let me know what yoiu think, better or worse, it is always great to get constructive feedback to help a story evolve. Thanks!

I Was Only Joshing Around by Duggernaut

I Was Only Joshing Around

With his back against the drawer, the suddenly movement jerked Josh toward the front of the dresser, offsetting his balance and causing him to fall into the gap next to the metal insert connected to the bracket. Flailing, he tried to grab onto the insert but topple out onto the carpet under the dresser near the left foreleg.

“There!” exclaimed Cadence, excitedly pointing to the spot where Josh had fallen. Immediately, Faith stopped pulling on the drawer and dropped down onto her knees.

Although the wind had been knocked out him from his fall, he tried to roll back under the dresser.

Quick as a cobra, Faith snaked her hand out and covered the tiny man with her hand, pinning him to the ground. “Got you!” she said jubilantly, carefully sliding her hand and her prize back out from under the partially opened drawer.

Josh grit his teeth, the pressure being applied to him made it nearly impossible for him to catch a breath and the way she was dragging him out was like being pulled over pavement, the friction igniting the skin along the entire length of the back of his body.

“I’m pretty sure we just caught Josh,” Faith said gleefully, easing her hand onto the side, still using the heel to keep her captured fugitive from fleeing.

Giant hand crushing down on his thighs, Josh pushed feebly at it as he sucked wind. Although warm and soft, it yielded only slightly.

Peeking over Faith’s shoulder, “Oh my gosh, he is quite a little hottie,” Cadence said, grinning down upon him.

“Right?” Faith said, brows raising.

Twisting from side to side, Josh continued struggling futilely under the weight of her hand.

Curling her fingers around his lower body, Faith lifted Josh off the ground. Her grip was fierce, squeezing his legs tightly together as she shuffled away from the dresser on her knees and then looked to the dark haired girl, “My guess is Julian is in there too,” she added, now far enough away from the drawer to allow for it to be pulled out completely.

Positioning herself in front of the dresser, Cadence removed the drawer, twisting her body and setting it to the side and peering into the vacant space in the cabinet. Leaning forward, she glanced down and inside the framework.

Leaning back, she frowned and looked at Faith, “He’s not in there,” she said.

“Are you sure?”

“I can pretty much see into the corners, he’s not there,” Cadence replied.

Faith brought Josh up close enough to her face he could feel the warmth of her breath as she spoke, “Where’s Julian?” she asked, grinning, tongue playing at the corner of her mouth.

Wincing at the pressure restraining his lower body, Josh shook his head, “I don’t know,” he replied through clenched teeth.

Cadence hopped up to her feet, crossing the room quickly to grab her phone. Hustling back over, she turned on the flashlight and shone it into the vacant drawer slot.

 The proximity to Faith filled Josh with dread. Although he had been inside Orla, this was different, up close and personal. Even as she smiled, full lips parting, her teeth appeared larger than his whole head. Ham had been larger than him and he slid right down her throat without a problem.

“Josh,” Faith enjoined, “where’s Julian?”

Cadence leaned down to the floor, shining the light under the piece of furniture with one hand, while curling her other hand around the back of the dresser’s left foreleg. Finding nothing, she checked the other front leg.

“I honestly have no idea,” he said, trying his best to control his upper body from shaking, not sure if it was due to the intense pressure around his legs or the fear racing through his little frame.

Faith tilted her head slightly to the side, lower lip drawn back into her mouth as she held him in her gaze.

 Getting flat down on her stomach, Cadence checked around the rear legs of the dresser before rolling to her side, “Nope, there’s nothing there,” she said.

“Check inside the drawer,” Faith encouraged, huge luminous eyes still locked on Josh looking for any evidence of a response.

Turning to the extract drawer, it contained several pairs of neatly folded blue jeans.

“Please, my legs,” Josh said.

Opening her hand slowly, she moved him into her open palm, his pallid legs blanched white by the pressure of her hold.

“Thank you,” he said, grateful for respite from the crushing force.

She nodded slight before turning her gaze to Cadence. “Anything?”

Sifting through the denim material carefully, Cadence shook her head, “Not yet.”

“Why? Why are you doing this?” Josh asked, massaging his legs and trying to coax back into them.

Turning her attention back to the little man in the center of her open hand, she shook her head. “It’s always why are you doing this? Why me?” she replied.

“I don’t understand why you would use your abilities to shrink people down and then consume them, I just can’t rationalize why,” he stated.

Letting out a sigh, she shook her head gently, “You’re seeing the situation all in the wrong light Josh. Think about this as an amazing opportunity for you to step out of the mundane humdrum and boring existence of your normal life,” she said.

“You ate Ham. How is that an amazing opportunity for him?” he asked.

“In his case it’s true I guess, we never really got a chance to play,” she conceded.

“Play? What’s left of him is probably still somewhere in your digestive system,” he asserted, slightly emboldened by her willingness to engage him in conversation.

“He’s not in the drawer,” declared Cadence,

Turning in Faith’s hand, Josh looked at Cadence, “Why do you do it?”

She chuckled, “I don’t really think you would like the answer,” she replied.

“You know you’re both sociopaths. Killing innocent people for your own sick amusement,” he stated.

The two girls exchanged looks before breaking out into a fits of giggles.

“Whatever,” Cadence said.

 

End Notes:

Comment, criticize, praise, it's your call, :)

Hanging On By a Fingernail by Duggernaut

Hanging On by a fingernail

The moment the drawer moved, Julian saw Josh pitch forward and he was on his feet, racing along the inside lip at the bottom of the cabinet. When the drawer halted partway out, he crossed to the thicker unfinished wooden guide running under the center of the drawer. He harbored no illusions he could actually get up into the drawer, but is he could reach the plastic guide at the bottom of the back of the drawer, he might be able to hitch a ride out of the dresser itself. From the sounds of the commotion, he knew they had definitely capture Josh. He was almost to the guide when the drawer began to move again. In a last ditch act of desperation, he flung himself at the opaque piece of molded plastic, fingers scrambling to catch purchase. Got it. Securing his grip as best he could, he was dragged along the upper surface wooden drawer guide, silently praying he didn’t pick up a splinter. The drawer was tilted then pulled free. Hanging by his hands, he was lifted out and away, turning in midair, the momentum of the drawer causing his body to swing, compromising the integrity of his grip. Hurry, hurry, hurry, he mentally urged as the drawer was being lowered toward the floor near the bookcase.

Fingers slipping, he dropped almost a dozen feet to the carpet, the drawing blocking sight of his fall. Rolling to his feet, he pressed back hard against the drawer and using it for cover. Heart pounding, he let out a short breath.

He could hear both the sounds of Cadence inspecting the contents of the drawer as well as the dialogue between Faith and Josh. That didn’t sound positive at all.

Unless he made a ballsy run toward the book case, he knew he would be discovered the moment one of them lifted the drawer. Could he make it? If they were focusing on Josh or looking inside the cabinet, maybe. Then what? Hide. But for how long? Really? No food, no water. Alone. Leaning there against the outside back of the drawer, in the absurdity of what was happening, he had a moment of enlightenment. He was alone. Above everything else, he didn’t want to be alone. When he was sitting in the bowl after Faith had relieved herself, it was agonizing being by himself with nothing but his own imagination to keep him company. The things he could endure as long as he was not alone. It was a paradox of sorts. He didn’t have much use for other people, but he didn’t want to by himself. He chuckled to himself, wondering whether or not the sudden light bulb moment stemmed from the fact as a child he was deathly afraid of the dark?

Afraid or not, he was a pragmatist. His whole speech about how long the last could ride was based on the fact they would be two against the odds. Now alone, he needed to devise a new and alternate plan of action, switch gears and come at them in a way they wouldn’t expect. The words he had spoken to Josh, ‘Go out on your terms and have some fun along the way’ came back to his mind. A crazy notion struck him and made him smile. It was time to have some fun.

“Here goes nothing,” he verbalized, still grinning to himself, he put his hands behind his head and interlocked his fingers before walking out from his concealment behind the drawer.

It was kind of funny in an ironic way, Cadence was closer, but neither girl actually seemed to see him. Moving further away from the drawer, he kept his hand where they were, like the time the cops he and Rip were arrested. “Hey, down here you big blind broad,” he hollered.

Cadence’s head turned, followed by Faith.

“Fuck, I don’t think I could have made it any easier,” he chirped.

Cadence responded first, reaching toward him quickly with her right hand, though when he just stood there unmoving, she slowed her approach, placing her hand down on the carpet in front of Julian and exchanging a glance with the blonde.

Faith grinned and shook her head before shrugging, Josh still in the palm of her own hand.

Unlocking his fingers, Julian climbed into Cadence’s palm, the fresh scent of lotion clinging to her smooth skin. “It’s a good thing you’re pretty, because fuck,” he said with a mocking chuckle as he settled in the center of her hand.

Lifting her hand, Cadence repositioned herself and held the slender man between Faith and herself.

“I must say I am puzzled by this sudden act of capitulation on your part Julian,” Faith commented, manicured eyebrow arching.

Josh looked over, shaking his head and spreading his hands, mouthing the words “What the fuck?”

Julian held his left hand out toward Josh before looking up at Faith and shrugging, “I heard the whole conversation between you and your surprisingly hot mom and figured you might be interested in a little proposal of sorts,” he offered.

“Well now,” Faith said, grinning at Cadence. “What exactly is it that you had in mind?” she inquired returning her eyes to the tiny man in the dark haired girl’s hand.

“Before I unveil my devious scheme, I want some assurances for me and Josh,” he stated directly, looking over and winking at Josh.

Laughing out loud, “You are in no position to be making demands or asking for caveats,” she quipped back, tone thick with mirth.

Shaking his head, he held both hands up to her, “Sweetheart, not demands, I would like you to consider it more of a request,” he clarified, grinning affably. All Cadence had to do was close her fingers and he was done. He certainly harbored no delusions about who held the power in the situation.

“Consider me intrigued,” she said. “Let me hear what it is you’re proposing before I consider offering any type of assurances,” she added.

He seemed to ponder a moment before nodding, “Okay,” he said, bringing his hand together and rubbing them.

 

End Notes:

PLease feel welcome to share some thoughts, feelings or input. It is always very much appreciated! Thanks

The Offer by Duggernaut

The Offer

The sly grin on Julian’s face masked the fact his heart was pounding in his chest, “So, as I was eavesdropping on your little family tete a tete, I couldn’t help but notice there was a little discord between you and your giant twat of a sister. She seems like a real dream, if your dream involved being tied in a dirty gunny sack and beaten with a hammer,” he started.

A smile appeared on Faith’s pretty face while Cadence nodded in agreement. So far so good.

“Anyway, given the recent moratorium on little person acquisition, I had an idea I thought would be mutually beneficial,” he paused for dramatic effect.

“Go on,” Faith encouraged.

“Okay, let’s throw some hard truth out on the table. You and Stephanie Hawking here knew we were here in the room and you couldn’t find us. Right?”

“Stephanie Hawking?” Cadence queried, frowning.

Julian turned his head and smiled up at her, “You’re very pretty,” he said, enunciating each word slowly, tone dangerously close to patronizing. She smiled.

“Let’s not forget you were both captured,” Faith reminded.

Pursing pursed his mouth, “But got away. The point I’m trying to make is this, you knew we were here and we managed to elude you for an extended period of time. Now, imagine the mischief we could have caused if you didn’t know we were here?” he inquired, angling his head to the side.

“And?” Faith prompted

“The plan. You tell your cunt of a sister that you rounded up your little runaways, letting her guard down, meanwhile, you outfit me and Josh with some shit like sewing needles, thread, maybe a fish hook, matches and you let us infiltrate your sister’s room and cause some fucking mayhem,” he offered, nodding as he brought his fist down into his open palm. “I’m talking guerilla warfare Lilliputian style.”

Faith laughed before speaking, “Are you serious?” she queried, still giggling.

“Fucking right I am. Think about it. I’m giving you a chance to put one over on Julie. She will never see it coming, I promise you,” Julian assured.

Cluing in, “He’s right,” Josh piped up, nodding up at the blonde. “She would never expect it.”

“Interesting proposal,” Faith mused, exchanging a glance with Cadence.

Julian grinned and nodded to Josh.

“You know if she catches you, death will neither be slow nor without a considerable amount of excruciating pain,” she stated.

Julian laughed amusedly, “Fuck her, she’s got to catch us for that to happen and she won’t. We can be in and out before she realizes it,” he snorted.

Josh held his tongue. Faith had eaten Ham alive, how much more brutal a way to go was there than that? He didn’t really want to know.

“I like it,” Faith said with a grin. It was ballsy and the little man was right, Julie would never in a million years suspect something like this. Julie kept her room locked most of the time, even when she was in it. These two could get in and out and she would be none the wiser.

“Just me and Josh though. Laurel and Hardy would only get in the way and get us all captured,” Julian stipulated, moving his hands in front of him like a baseball umpire declaring a runner safe.

Josh nodded, “Think about it. We were running blind in here, no clue what was or wasn’t safe. With you providing us with the layout of her room, we could map out strategic hiding spots, sabotage her with an almost surgical precision,” he stated. Obviously the plan wasn’t without peril, but it was a damn sight better than being cooped up in a box and sucked into one of their mouths.

Cadence grinned, “I think it would be awesome,” she commented, nodding her head. “I would do it just for your sister to get some comeuppance.”

“See, Einstein here sees the merit in our offer,” Julian said, stilling facing Faith but jerking a thumb back at Cadence.

“Alright,” Faith said, “I am intrigued by the possibilities you present.”

“Yeah you are,” Julian said emphatically, pointing at the gigantic blonde and snapping his head down.

“But there must be some quid pro quo, something in it for us,” Josh interjected.

Faith brought her gaze to the tiny youth in her hand, “And what requests would you make in exchange for your efforts to meddle with Julie?” she inquired.

Clearing his throat, “I’m not so foolish as to suggest restoration and release, however, no more eating us, not just Julian and me, but the four of us,” Josh said, “and improved living conditions. If we’re going to be living here for the next while, you can certainly upgrade our accommodations to be more amenable,” he added.

Chewing on her lower lip, Faith considered it. “Here’s my counter. I can certainly look for alternate arrangements or fix up the box, make it a little cozier. Enjoying one of you sliding down my throat is definitely non-negotiable, as is playtime,” she asserted, arching an eyebrow.

Josh stared up at her, eyes hard. “Playtime?” He had a very nasty suspicion what that meant and the thought filled him with trepidation.

A slow smile across the pretty girl’s face as she nodded. “Now that all my little ducklings are in a row, we’ll play soon enough little Josh, but I’ll tell you what, to put your mind at ease, continue to amuse me and I will seriously consider your request about your size. No promises or guarantees other than the assurance my offer is genuine,” Faith said, “fair enough?”

“Consider it a done deal,” Julian declared almost instantly.

Josh looked over at the slender man in the other girl’s hand and nodded slowly before turning his eyes to Faith. “Fair enough,” he conceded.

“Excellent,” she beamed. “Until I have an opportunity to set up some suitable arrangements, I’m going to put you back in the box. It will give you a chance to share this conversation with Henry and Carver,” she advised.

Josh nodded, “Sounds good,” he said.

Faith paused, grinning down at Josh, “Not you Josh, we still have some unfinished business to attend to,” she stated, reaching down into her pants pocket and pulling out a length of dental floss very much resembling the one he had used to liberate Julian.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share your thoughts, feelings, feedback. thanks

Playtime by Duggernaut

Playtime

Josh knew there was no point in trying to fight her or resist. He was just too small. All he could do was wait and see what it was she had in store.

While Cadence returned Julian to the box and slid it back under the bed, Faith set Josh down on the carpet between her knee, making a loop with the floss and slipping it around his right ankle. Round and round she turned him, binding his legs together, like a spider cocooning prey. It was snug, but not so tight as to impair circulation in his feet. “Hands by your sides,” she instructed. After he complied, she continued to roll him in her hand, securing his arms before winding the wax thread back down to his feet where she knotted it, leaving a length of approximately six inches hanging free, twelve to fourteen feet for him.

He was facing her, able to his head and that was about it while she grinned down at her handiwork.

Getting up to her feet, Faith bent at the knees and plucked the loose end of the floss, lifting Josh up off the floor and raising his inverted little body in front of her as she wrapped a couple of loops of the floss around the end of her left index finger and essentially tethered him there like a yoyo before bringing him up in front of her face.

He could feel the blood rushing to his head, and the moving from side to side, although slight made him feel queasy. If she dropped him, it was a head first free fall to certain death below.

“Cadence,” Faith said, turning her hand and causing Josh to move back and forth pendulum like.

The dark haired girl stepped close and giggled, eyes locked on Josh as he swayed in front of her face and between the two girls

“You are getting very aroused,” Faith said, doing her version of a hypnotist.

“So aroused,” she mumbled, licking her lips as she chuckled.

Putting her hands on either side of Cadence’s face, Faith leaned in and kissed the girl on the lips, Josh’s head hanging just below the dark haired girl’s jawline as the two women osculated.

Faith lowered her left hand down to Cadence’s full right breast, Josh skidding downward over the fabric of the dark haired girl’s shirt.

He was tossed and buffeted around as the two mammoth girls continued to make out, exchanging kisses and touching each other over their clothes.

Tugging up on the length of floss leash, Faith caught Josh in the palm of her hand as she stepped back from Cadence.

“Let me ask you Josh, have you ever been with two girls?” she asked coquettishly, eyes watching as Cadence lifted her shirt up over her head.

“No,” he replied, looking on. There was no doubt Cadence was gorgeous, but the sheer scale of her was frightening as she tossed her shirt to the floor beside the bed and reached behind her back to unfasten her brassiere. Freed, her breasts were firm, hardened nipple protruding from the peaks of each.

“Well then, today my little friend is your lucky day,” she said with a bit of a chuckle, bringing him up close to her mouth, the great maw opening and pink tongue slithering out.

He was helpless so he did the only thing he could do, take a deep breath and close his eyes. He could feel the ridges of her taste buds as she licked his face, the smell of her saliva, neither pleasant nor foul filling his nostrils.

Lowering him, Faith pressed his face against the little Montgomery gland bumps in the areola encircling the swollen nipple of Cadence’s right breast. The pressure she applied as she circled his face around the nipple was firm bordering on forceful, the saliva helping to minimize friction as she lowered her mouth onto the girl’s other huge breast.

“Mmm,” Cadence noised, luxuriating in the sensation and running her hand along the side of Faith’s cheek.

Straightening up, Josh still held firm in her left hand, Faith extended her arms over her head as Cadence pulled it up and off. Kissing Faith again, she unhooked the blonde girl’s bra and let it fall to the ground.

Tongue trailing down Faith’s neck, over her collar bones and between her breasts, Cadence dropped to her knees, hands deftly unfastening the button of Faith’s blue jeans before tugging on the denim material and drawing the pants to the ground.

Planting a handful of playful kisses on the front of Faith’s panties, Cadence stood back up, undoing her own pants as Faith stepped out of hers.

 “Look how wet she is,” murmured Faith appreciatively, holding Josh down close to the moistened spot on Cadence’s panties.

Although to his perspective he was still a few feet away, he could clearly see the contours of her sex through the fabric, the scent of her excited vagina filling his lungs.

Pushing Cadence back into a seated position on the edge of the bed, Faith crouched down, parting the other girl’s legs. With her right hand, she pulled the fabric aside, exposing the swollen puffy and dewy lips of Cadence’s cleanly shaven privates.

Releasing Josh from her hand so that he was once again hanging suspended on the end of the floss, Faith placed her left hand on Cadence’s stomach, him dangling down next to the fleshy mons, as Faith leaned in and kissed the pubis.

He could feel Cadence’s flesh tremble with excitement.

Sitting back on her heels, Faith wound the waxen thread around her finger until Josh’s feet were right near the pad at the tip, his body lying along the inside length of the digit head toward her palm.

Cadence for her part, lifted her hips and removed her panties settling back into a recumbent position on her elbows.

Shuffling forward, Faith traced her hand along the tops of Cadence’s thighs until she was once again positioned near the juncture of the dark haired girl’s legs. Parting the lips with her right hand, she brought him forward, teasing the length of the pink crease with the tip of her finger, angling it so that it was over the snug opening. Pushing slowly, she eased her finger and him with it into the other girl.

The hot flesh parted around him as Faith continued burying her finger in Cadence’s juicy pussy, the slick flesh molding itself around him as it swallowed him.

“No, no,” he mumbled, his head and face drawing near. At this proximity her essence was overpowering, each humid breath bringing a taste of the girl into his throat.

Faith kept him there, embedded in Cadence to his chin as she brought her head close and lapped away at the sensitive tissue above him.

Cadence’s body responded, the pressure around him tightening, bearing down on his bound body from all sides. He could only spectate as slick clear fluid drooled over him.

Slowly, Faith began to withdraw him before sliding him again, then back, working him in and out. He lost count of the strokes, doing what he could to stem the flow of viscous juice leaking down his body and threatening to drown him.

“I’m going to come,” moaned Cadence.

“Come for me,” urged Faith, jabbing him more vigorously into the sloppy hole.

The flesh around him quivered, then lost amidst a squeal of pure delight from Cadence, everything collapsed around him, compressing in on him and crushing him, trying to suck him deeper into the pink mess.

Faith slowed her pace then pulled him free, stringers of sticky clear come clinging tenaciously to his body. She brought him up and put him in her mouth, greedily sucking at Cadence’s thick secretion before pulling him out slowly between her lips and swallowed. Josh was terrified. They thing he could think about in that instant was Ham and how the bigger man had gone down that throat, with what was left of him likely still being processed in the darkness below.

Cough and sputtering, he tried to breath.

Unwinding the floss from around her finger, he was once more hanging inverted. Climbing up over Cadence, Faith straddled her, leaning forward and dangling him teasingly over the dark haired girl’s mouth, pulling him just out of reach as Cadence tried to take him in her mouth.

Growling playfully, Cadence opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue, flicking the tip. Giggling, Faith lowered him slowly down.

Whether borne of fear, or some morbid humor, he chuckled, envisioning a sarlaac pit in his mind’s eye. Except, unlike the protagonists in the movie, he did not escape, instead he was lowered directly in, the cave full of bright white teeth going black as she closed her mouth behind him.

She pressed him against the roof of her mouth, the force expelling the air from his lungs

Trying to breathe, he couldn’t, gasping for air that was not coming. He started to freak out, spots exploding in his eyes, but again he was only a spectator with no way to convey his distress to Cadence.

Suddenly the pressure changed and he felt the string at his feet being tugged, Cadence pulling him out through her luscious plump lips. The girls had altered position. Faith was now lying on her back on the bed, reclining back against the headboard, head and shoulders propped up by pillows, legs splayed apart, exposing her engorged hairless privates. Cadence was sitting back on her knees between Faith’s legs holding the end of the floss as he swung back and forth.

“Wait,” he voiced breathlessly.

But she didn’t wait, instead she lowered him quickly, Faith’s pussy rushing up at him. Colliding with it, Cadence spun him around, pushing his feet, Faith’s petals part as he was driven feet first into her. He tried to wriggle and squirm, but the floss was too tight.

The heat emanating out of the girl was unbelievable and he could actually feel shivers of pleasure running through Faith’s body as Cadence expertly used her tongue on the blonde girl’s clit.

“Oooh,” Faith groaned, taking Cadence by the head and bucking her hips against her mouth.

Sensing Faith was on the verge of climax, Cadence opened her mouth around the entirety of the pussy including Josh, tongue still working. Faith came was muffled grunt, muscles contracting reflexively.

“Mmm,” noised Cadence, sucking on Faith’s vagina and slurping him out and into her mouth. Plucking him from there, Cadence positioned him so his face aligned directly against Faith’s fluked little pink anus and started applying pressure.

“No,” Faith said, reaching back and placing her hand on Cadence’s, preventing her from inserting Josh’s head into the tight sphincter.

“No?” queried Cadence.

Faith grinned and giggled, “Not today. Next time we play I want Julian there,” she replied, throatily.

Climbing up beside the blonde girl, Cadence lay beside her and set Josh down in the valley between the Faith’s breasts. The smooth skin damp with perspiration.

Licking her bottom lip, Faith looked at wide eyed Josh lying there, “Normally this is where we get a lot closer,” she said, reaching over him and patting her stomach with her right hand, him able to feel the vibration through her flesh.

“No,” he croaked, throat raw and hoarse.

She chuckled, flesh jiggling, “I am dying with curiosity to hear what my two little saboteurs have in store for my sister,” she said. Picking him up, she unraveled the floss and lay him back down on her chest.

“Tell me that’s not the same floss from the toilet,” Cadence said, raising her eyebrows.

Faith chuckled, “No,” she replied.

Spreading his arms and legs out, Josh just lay there, facedown and uncertain what to do as she gently stroked her finger up and down his back.

 

End Notes:

Thoughts? :D

Reacquainted by Duggernaut

Reacquainted

Back in the box, famished, Julian sat down picked at the scraps of food still in the small ceramic dish, almost devouring it with bothering to chew.

“Where’s Josh?” Carver inquired.

Julian stabbed a thumb in an upward direction.

Henry walked over, hands on his hips. “So in the end, what did your little jaunt get you? What did you accomplish? You endangered all of us. I told you shouldn’t have gone. Ham is dead because of you and Josh,” he accused, tone acerbic and biting.

Rising to his feet, the taller man swiped the back of his right forearm across his mouth, “You’re an idiot. Ham is dead because Faith ate him. If we had stayed in the old box, it would have been business as usual, one by one she would have pulled us out of here and stuffed us down her gullet. Right now, because of what Josh and I did, and to a lesser degree bacon grease over there, we just might have a fighting chance so shut your trap and think about what you’re going to say before sound dribbles out of your wizened old suck hole,” Julian retorted, favoring the older man with a snide grin.

“Hey, we can’t go back and undo what’s already happened,” Carver interjected, trying to defuse some of the rancor in the air. “What do you mean about a fighting chance?” he asked.

Julian turned his head and fixed the heavier set man with a glower. “Have you actually been getting fatter in captivity?” he cracked.

Carver chuckled, “That’s good, pretty quick too,” he conceded. “Come on, how do we now have a fighting chance?”

“What was in the bottle cap?” he asked looking passed Carver and over at the empty plastic screw top.

“Ice cream,” Henry replied sanctimoniously, “for not being foolish enough to run away.”

“Julian, stop being an asshole. What did you guys do after I got captured that gave us a chance?” he repeated, annoyance seeping into his tone and wondering whether or not Julian was just fucking around.

Rolling his eyes, “We made a deal with Faith, me and Josh. I didn’t give a shit about either of you morons but Josh included you. So, because of our proposition, me and Josh are going to go into Julie’s room, that’s Faith’s sister, anyway, we’re going to go into her room and just basically fuck with her shit on account of the fact that she is a giant cunt,” he said, shoveling a small piece of bread into his mouth.

“You have a foul mouth,” Henry groused.

“Fuck, balls, cunt, fuck,” Julian said through the food he was still chewing.

“Okay, so we,” Carver started.

Julian shook his head, “Not we pig roast, me and Josh,” he interrupted.

Carver shook his head, “Okay so you and Josh sneak into this girl’s room and do some damage, then what? How do we benefit from that?” he asked.

“Better digs for one,” Julian replied.

“What?”

“We asked for a room upgrade and she agreed,” he shared.

“Out of the box?” Henry asked.

“I don’t know, that will be up to her. I have no idea what she might do. But there’s something else. She said if we amuse her, she might restore us,” he explained, nodding slowly and raising his brows.

“Dude, please tell me you’re on the level. Did she really say that?” Carver asked, eyes widening.

Putting his right hand over the left side of his chest, “God’s honest truth,” he swore.

Carver chuckled, “We might get to go home,” he whispered softly, as if speaking too loud would make it vanish.

“But,” Julian said, holding up his hand, “Josh also asked for none of us to get eaten and she said no, so I don’t really know for sure,” he added with a shrug. “I mean you’re probably okay Carver because if she tried to swallow you, it would probably be like trying to swallow a marshmallow for her, but Henry, I don’t know, right down the hatch.”

“Or you Julian, if she swallowed Ham easy enough, a scrawny chicken bone like you would be no problem,” Henry countered with a bit of a snort

“At least it’s something,” Carver replied, nodding.

Julian looked over to Henry and chuckled, nodding his head, “Chicken bone? Yeah. Speaking of chicken, while we were out there trying to do something, you were in here like an egg in a carton waiting for a frying pan. We got hope. We got a chance. That’s what came out of our little escapade,” he declared. “What have you done?”

Henry turned away.

“You’re right, it is something,” Carver acknowledged, “more than we had this morning.”

Julian inclined his head and nodded slightly, “You’re welcome,” he said modestly.

“So if you and Josh are going out there, how can we help?” asked the portly man, motioning his hand back and forth between Henry and himself.

Julian shrugged, “Ideas I guess, I mean Josh is pretty clever by himself, but if we can come up with a few different ideas of how to fuck Julie around, it wouldn’t hamper our cause,” he stated.

The ground under them lurched, knocking all three men off the feet.

The lid opened and Faith smiled down on the trio, focusing on Julian, “Did you explain the situation to them?” she inquired, lowering a clean looking Josh into the box.

Julian nodded.

“I don’t think it’s fair,” grumbled Henry.

“Sorry, what did you say?” Faith asked, shifting her eyes to the older man.

“I said I don’t think it’s fair. I stayed in the box and these others all ran away, but they’re not getting reprimanded,” he protested.

Cadence’s face appeared over the box, her long dark hair hanging loose and framing her face.

Faith frowned, reaching down and picking up the empty bottle lid, examining it and setting it back down.

“Carver got some of that,” Henry informed, pointing at the cap and flicking a glance toward the other man

 

End Notes:

A bit slower after last chapter. Let me know what you thought, thanks.

Just Desserts by Duggernaut

Just Desserts

Frowning, Faith nodded. “You’re right Henry. You’ve been a good little boy. So you deserve a reward all to yourself. So, which one of us do you want it to be? Me? Or her?” she asked, angling her head slightly to the side.

“What do you mean, you or her?” he asked, nervously shifting eyes back and forth between the two enormous girls.

The blond haired girl laughed softly, “To give you the gift you so desperately crave. Do you want her to do it? Or do you want to be in me?” she asked, eyes narrowing.

The dark haired girl grinned and nodded, touching a finger to the fabric of the t-shirt over the space between her breasts. “Pick me,” she mouthed.

“In you? I don’t understand. No,” he replied, shaking his head, “I don’t want that,” he stated, tone alarmed and his eyes growing very round as he looked over to Josh.

“I am giving the chance to choose, most don’t get that,” she said, the emergence of a smile transforming her face.

Henry shook his head, “I don’t, what?”

“Choose,” she encouraged.

“I don’t know, I guess if I had to choose, it would be,” he hesitated, stalling.

“If you don’t pick one of us now, I’ll flip a coin,” she said.

Like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming car, Henry just stood there, head moving slightly back and forth.

Leaning back and extending a hand toward the box, “You know what, forget it, Cadence you do the honors, my way of saying thanks for helping me today,” Faith said, deferring.

Nodding her head, “Why thank you,” she said, moving her hand over the box and down onto motionless Henry.

Pushing himself upon to hands and knees and raising his head, “Wait,” said Josh, voice weak.

Cadence scooped an unresisting Henry into her hand, licking her lips as she brought him out of the box.

“What are you doing?” Henry asked.

“No,” Josh said, speaking louder, watching in horror as Cadence opened her mouth wide. He knew what was going to happen. Playtime was over. She was going to devour Henry.

“No, wait!” shrieked Henry, putting his hands out as she moved him toward her mouth.

Julian frowned and shook his head, “Too little too late you old fool,” he mumbled under his breath.

Extending her tongue, Cadence pushed Henry into her mouth, lips curling into a smile as closed behind the tiny man as she made eye contact with Carver.

“Cadence, no, please,” Josh petitioned, raising a hand.

Still smiling, Cadence closed her eyes and let out a little noise of pleasure as she swallowed, three tiny sets of eyes watching as the little bump visible on her throat moved and Henry sild down her esophagus.

Carver stood there, agog, just staring and shaking his head ever so slightly, “She just swallowed Henry,” he babbled.

Turning away, Julian frowned. He didn’t much care for Henry, but still that was no way to go.

Josh pushed himself to his feet.

Cadence giggled and shook her head, nose wrinkling, “I can still feel him squirming,” she said, touching the space beneath her breasts. Turning to Faith, she wrapped her arms around the blonde girl and gave her a hug.

Reciprocating the hug, Faith broke it and looked back down into the box, the placid, almost serene expression on her face in contrast to the fact that Henry was going to die. “Tomorrow will be a brand new day,” she said, lowering the lid on the box and closing it before tucking it back under her bed.

Looking at Julian, “You caused this,” Carver indicted, face still a mask of confusion and fear.

“What?” Julian scoffed, “you’re mental.”

“It happened just like you said it was going to,” reminded the huskier but shorter man.

“You need to hold your shit there chunky monkey, Henry brought that on himself,” he said. “I want a reward, I stayed in the box, punish those guys,” he said, voice pitched high in an imitation of Henry.

Striding over, Carver curled his right hand into a fist and swung it up haymaker style at Julian, catching the taller man on the side of the head. The blow was strong enough to stagger Julian back a couple of paces but not enough to knock him down.

“The fuck?” Julian spat, bringing a hand up to where he had been hit.

“You and your goddamn derogatory mouth you son of a bitch!” Carver growled, moving aggressively forward and back into striking range.

Lashing out, Julian caught Carver across the Adam’s apple with the ridge of his hand, instantly ending the fight.

Choking, Carver stumbled away, hands on his inured throat.

“You sucker punch me? Don’t you ever try and put your fat fucking meat hooks on me again,” Julian menaced, moving toward Carver, flashes of unbidden memory carrying him back to darker moments in his childhood when his father would come at him and beat him mercilessly.

“For crying out loud, will you two just stop it,” Josh said.

Carver coughed, one hand still on his throat, the other raised to fend Julian off.

“Julian!” Josh barked.

The slender man stopped, glancing over at Josh before turning back to Carver, “What happened to Henry is not on me!

“You’re right, it’s not. Right now we can’t afford to be going at each other,” Josh said, dropping back onto his knees. Shaking his head, he began to vomit, spewing out vagina secretions.

“Gah!” Julian said, a disgusted expression on his face.

Still massaging the front of his throat, Carver walked over and crouched down, putting his free hand on Josh’s back, “You okay?” he rasped, stabbing a glower in Julian’s direction.

Josh retched again, his body shuddering.

“What is that?” Carver asked, looking down at the mess coming out of Josh.

Julian walked over, face still sour, “If I don’t miss my mark, I would say that is pussy grool,” he said.

Josh nodded.

“Jesus. Did they, you know?” Carver asked, voice raw.

“Fuck you’re an idiot,” Julian chuckled, putting his hands down his sides and thrusting his pelvis.

Josh wiped his mouth and sat back on his knees.

Julian grinned, “So, just one or both?” he asked, lifting an eyebrow.

Shaking his head, “Both and it was terrifying,” he said, hawking up some more material and gobbing. “I ache everywhere.”

Carver shook his head.

“We need to do some strategizing before she comes back,” Josh suggested.

“And you need a breath mint,” Julian added.

 

End Notes:

hmmm....

Groping Around in the Dark by Duggernaut

Groping Around in the Dark

The light in the box was very weak and when Faith’s finally retired for the night, the interior of the boot box was pitch black.

“Spooky,” Julian murmured, making ghostly noises.

“We need to come up with a plan of action for tomorrow,” Josh suggested, voice sounding as weary as he felt.

“I’m all planned out,” Julian commented, “I think we just do what we offered to do and see what happens. I don’t think there is much else to think through.”

“We just watched Cadence eat Henry, I don’t think we can trust Faith,” Carver said

“What are you suggesting there jelly donut?” Julian queried.

“What if we pulled a double cross, straight out told Julie that Faith sent us in the hopes of maybe currying a little favor with her?”

Julian laughed mockingly, “Two things wrong with your brilliant plan, first, only me and Josh are going and if we sided with Julie, you would be left here all alone to bear Faith’s wrath. While not unappealing to me, the thought of you enduring all manner of indignities at the hands of that gorgeous twisted angel, I for one think Julie is worse,” he offered.

“So what’s your plan?” Carver challenged.

“Off the top of my head, I say we sneak in there and shit in her pillow, give the evil twat pink eye,” he replied.

Reclining back against the box, Josh chuckled making his ribs ache, “You and bodily functions,” he commented.

“What?” Julian replied.

“I’ve got a couple of other ideas for things we can do to meddle with Julie,” Josh replied.

“Better than dropping a deuce where she sleeps? I don’t think so,” Julian snorted.

“Here’s the reality check. We’re small, like real small and the only advantage we possess is stealth. What I want is one of those thin razor blades from a disposable razor and for Faith to break it in half so we can each have what’ll amount to be a straight edge that we can use to cut,” Josh tried to explain.

“Julie’s throat,” Julian interrupted and laughed menacingly, “fucking brilliant!”

“Um no, I was thinking more like the stitching in her clothes, shoelaces and the like, annoying shit like that,” Josh finished.

“I say we give her a Colombian necktie, send a little message,” Julian said evilly.

“To who?” Carver asked, chuckling under his breath.

“All of the broads who shrink people, let them know they’re vulnerable. Word would get around,” he said.

“No,” Josh denied.

“Think about it,” Julian encouraged.

“I did, we’ll stick to my idea,” Josh stated.

“Fine,” Julian conceded, letting out a prolonged exasperated breath.

“Your idea was stupid anyway,” Carver stated, “your way too little.”

“I guess you’re use to hearing that often enough even when you’re at full size,” Julian retorted with a snicker.

“The idea was impractical on a number of different levels. I highly doubt Faith or her mother would approve of us actually trying to harm Julie, even if we could, no. Faith wants to antagonize her sister and that’s what we’re going to do. We just need to be cautious. Based on what we’ve heard, Julie has no compunction about killing little people,” Josh ventured.

“You know a month from now Faith will be out there harvesting again, to replenish her supply,” Carver put forth.

“True, the more we can do to get her to bond with us, as people, as pets, as whatever, the less likely she’ll be to kill us. Right now we are only toys, playthings to her. We have a month to do everything we can to try and sway her opinion,” Josh said. “Then maybe she’ll honor her agreement to restore us.”

“While I agree with what you say about trying to get her to bond with us, I don’t think she’ll ever let us go. They will never put us back to full size because we could expose their secret,” Carver countered.

“Who the fuck would we tell?” Julian scoffed. “Oh these really hot girls shrink and eat people, after they use them like tiny little human tampons,” he added mockingly. “Fucktard.”

“I think Faith was being on the level when she made the offer. She could have easily agreed to no eating and then took Henry aside so we would never know. She was honest when she said no, and I think she’s was being genuine when she said she would consider restoring us. Lack of civility aside, Julian is right. Who could we tell? Who would ever believe it? No one. I know our chances are incredibly slim, but at least we have chances. Who knows how many other people have come been and gone through Faith? Could be hundreds. Don’t know. We also don’t know if she’s let others go before either,” Josh opined.

“Whatever, I think we need to grab some shuteye if we are going out on a sortie tomorrow,” Julian said.

“I’m beat,” Carver commented.

“You should be beat, often and with extreme prejudice after sucker punching me,” Julian quipped.

“Julian,” Josh reprimanded, pushing himself off the wall and crawling to where he remembered the food dish was.

“What are you doing?” Carver asked.

“I’m hungry,” Josh replied, “I’m going to grab a bite then rest up for tomorrow,” he said, fingers finding the edge of the dish. Sitting there eating, he tried to compartmentalize and bottle up the memory of what the two giant girls had done to him, how they had used him. He knew in the days and weeks to come that it was not going to be the last time. Gathering up a few more morsels, he crawled back to the wall where he wrestled inwardly with the idea of telling Julian of Faith’s special destination for the slender man, ultimately deciding Julian should know, even though Josh knew he would probably just make a sideways crack about it. “Just an FYI Julian, Faith’s says she’s saving you for her bum hole,” he said, knowing now after his most recent experience with the two that there was a huge gap between fantasy and reality.

“Really,” Julian chortled, elongating the word. “She does have a lovely ass,” he commented.

Josh chuckled, “Best appreciated whilst it is walking away, not while you are being crammed into it,” he offered.

“I am going to tear that shit up,” Julian snickered.

“Be just like going home for a shithead like you,” Carver sniped.

“You ever have a girl surrender her ass to you my avocado shaped frenemy? It is the ultimate act of submission, her way of saying do whatever you want to me. Just thinking about it has captured Caesar’s attention,” he chuckled.

“Caesar?”

“You don’t want to know,” Josh said, finished eating. “Just go to sleep,” he suggested.

 

End Notes:

Thanks for taking the time to follow this tale. Let me know what you think. Thanks

Relocated, Regrouped, and Ready by Duggernaut

Relocated, Regrouped, and Ready

All of the men were up by the time Faith pulled the box out from under the bed, setting it on top of the blanket before sliding the tabs out and opening it. One by one, she took each of to the bathroom and cleaned them in the sink before returning them to the box, which she had left open.

When she had finished with them, she set them on the front of the desk and extended her hand toward their new residence. Her idea for a new home was a considerable improvement over the condition in the boot box. On top of her desk was a large 55 gallon aquarium measuring 48¼ inches long by 12¾ inches wide by 21 inches tall. Inside she had created a cardboard ‘house’ including windows and a door. Inside were three little sleeping places she made by cutting off sections of a pale yellow kitchen sponge to fashion mattresses. She had also created a makeshift little outhouse for them to toilet in. The bottom of the fish tank was filled with a layer of fine sand and aside from a huge hollowed out log, there were also a couple of pieces of green plastic resembling trees inside the tank. There was fresh fruit and she had included a large watering dish to serve as a pool.

“What do you think” she asked pleased with herself.

“Looks good,” Josh said, nodding and giving her a thumbs up.

“Kind of has the look of a little tropical island,” Carver stated, also nodding.

Julian chuckled, “Any idea when we’re getting off the island there Skipper?” he asked.

Faith frowned, “Survivor?” she asked, missing the reference.

“Gilligan’s, forget it, old TV show,” Julian replied, waving a hand.

“It looks like you really put a lot of effort into trying to make it livable for us, thank you,” Josh expressed, smiling up at the girl.

Dressed in dark track pants and t-shirt, hair pulled back into a ponytail, she put her hands on her hips and grinned. “We used to have a few sharks and other stuff but Julie just wound up killing them off,” she stated with an eye roll, “so we had this old tank just kicking around. It was either that or a drawer,” she added.

“No, it looks fine,” Josh repeated, smiling up at her, doing his best to supplant the vision of her in full heat from the night before.

“Good,” she said, nodding her head.

“We did come up with a few things we think we could use for our intrusion in Julie’s room,” Josh informed.

“What do you need?” she asked, eyes alight, mischievous grin.

His list was as follows, two four inch by four inches squares of dark colored cloth, each with a hole cut in the middle large enough to allow him and Julian to get their heads through, some dark thread or yarn to be able to cinch the cloth at the waist, the disposable razor blade broken in two, two sewing needles, a length of thread long enough to get down from dresser height, and two thumbs tacks, not pushpins, thumb tacks.

Listening, she nodded slowly.

“And a couple of matches,” Julian added.

Eyes narrowing as her expression grew pensive, “I don’t think giving you two the ability to make fire is a very good idea,” she replied.

“Probably not,” Josh concurred, glowering a moment at Julian before looking back to Faith. “So if you can come up with that stuff, the plan would be for you to take us to Julie’s room and we would slip under the door and wreak a little havoc, then slip back out undetected.

“How will I know when you’re ready to be picked up?” she asked.

Josh frowned. That was a good question. Unless she was right there watching, how would she know. It wasn’t like they could simply synchronize watches. Or could they? “Does your sister have a digital alarm clock or other time keeping device we would be able to see?” he asked.

Faith nodded.

He looked down at the floor, trying to gauge how much time it would take for them to get in, mess around and get back out.

“What are you thinking?” Julian queried, walking over to try and see what it was Josh was looking at.

“Time. How much time do we want? I think our first trip should be to recon the room, identify some targets and get back out. Five minutes? Ten?” he pondered. Looking up to Faith, “Did you tell her we were accounted for?”

Nodding once, “Affirmative,” she answered, grinning spreading over her pretty face.

“Is she out of the house?”

Again she nodded a single time.

“Do you have any idea how long?” Josh asked.

“I’m not sure, couple of hours probably. I think I can get the things you asked for in ten minutes or so if you want to sneak in and snoop around?” she advised.

Josh looked at Julian who nodded, “That works,” he said.

“Okay,” she said, tone excited. Picking them up, she set them in the tank and darted off.

Placing his hands on the cool glass, Julian glanced left and the right. “We can see just about everything from this vantage,” he said.

Carver nodded, glancing upward and looking more closely at the glass itself rather than the scenery beyond, “This tank is massive. I wonder how she managed to get it in here,” Carver pondered aloud.

“Just be grateful we’re out of the box there Hungry Hungry Hippo,” Julian cracked.

“You know, I think I’m going to have a seat right here when she takes you because I have feeling it is going to be one hell of a show when she buries you in her ass,” Carver said, turning his head and smirking at Julian.

Julian snorted, but said nothing, no snappy or witty retort on his lips. Despite his bravado and appreciation of female hindquarters, he really didn’t want to be inserted into an asshole, even one belonging to an ass as fine as Faith’s.

 

End Notes:

Feel free to share some thoughts or insight, thanks

Operation Jap Julie by Duggernaut

Operation Jap Julie

Faith returned with all of the things Josh requested. She had even used some fingernail clippers to cut away a portion of the metal and fashion little handles on each of the razor blade halves, wrapping it with a small piece of white medical tape.

Putting the materials down on the desk, she fetched first Julian then Josh and placed them also on the desk top, an amused grim on her face as she watched the two of them gear up and prepare.

Grabbing one of the pieces of razor, Julian grinned and held it up, “Looks like a prison shank,” he chuckled waving it, expression suddenly changing, “or so I’ve heard.”

Josh chuckled, lifting the material up high and popping his head through the opening. Picking up the thumb tack, he slid the smooth side up his chest and pushed the fabric down over the tack, the point sticking out in front of him looping a length of thread around his waist to keep the tack from falling out.

“Clever, Josh,” Julian said, putting down the slashing blade and copying the shorter man.

Picking up the coiled, Josh looped it over his shoulder and took the needle in one hand, the razor in the other.

Soon enough, both of them were ready.

Faith checked the hall outside her room before hurrying back and collecting her two tiny saboteurs. Setting the two tiny men down on the floor at the base of the door, “Ten minutes,” she cautioned, angling her head.

Josh gave her a sharp nod, Julian just grinned.

With the point of the tack sticking straight from their chests, getting under the door required them to angle through, making the passage a little more difficult. Josh went first, aiding Julian on the other side.

Getting down low, “Remember,” Faith said softly, her head eclipsing the light under that part of the door.

The light in the room itself was fairly dim gloomy, filtering in through the seam of weakly drawn curtains, providing enough illumination for them to at least still see by.

Looking at the condition of the room, it was very evident the two sisters couldn’t be more unalike. Where Faith was neat and meticulous, Julie was the opposite. There were clothes strewn about the room on the floor, the bed was unmade. There were three pairs of shoes lying askew beside the door.

“Oh my god, the girl is a total slob,” Julian laughed. “It’s like someone through a grenade in here.”

“That’s good for us because it gives us tons of places to hide and provides us easy access to the stuff on the floor,” Josh replied, wrinkling his nose. “Smell that?”

Julian nodded, sticking out his tongue, “Musty, like she needs to open a window and air this shit out and get a bunch of Glade air fresheners,” he commented.

“I don’t see the clock,” Josh said, moving cautiously toward the bed.

“How can a girl that hot be so totally messy?” Julian proposed, shaking his head.

“I don’t know. Let’s try and see if we can locate the clock. You go left and see if you can spot it on the nightstand or the desk, I’ll stay right and head toward the bed. Try to keep in sight,” he said, looking at the mountain of stuff on the floor of the room, “if you can,” he added, shaking his head.

“Aye aye captain,” Julian said, grinning, loping of in the appointed direction.

Navigating over the carpet toward the bed, Josh stopped, standing at the threshold of light and darkness underneath the bed, tubes of this and that, magazines, cellophane wrappers barely in the tenebrous shadows.

 “JOSH!” came the high pitched panicked sound of Julian’s voice from across the room.

Moving quickly, Josh ran in the direction he had heard the voice, circling around a discarded pair of blue jeans and spotting Julian shuffling backward, eyes locked on a pile of discarded clothing. “What is it?” he asked, his own eyes following those of the slender man.

“It moved,” he stated, “there in the panties,” he added, pointing with the tip of the sewing needle.

The mound Julian was indicating was a pile of what appeared to be dirty laundry, consisting of a pair of crumpled up exercise pants, a couple of tops pulled inside out, a pair of panties still inside the pants and a half dozen assorted socks scattered around, “It’s just clothes,” Josh said, turning to look at Julian.

“No, no, no it fucking moved,” Julian hissed, eyes big and round. “I saw it.”

“Could it have just been clothes settling?” Josh asked, staring at the spot and seeing no movement at all.

“Listen to me when I tell, they fucking moved,” he declared.

“Are you sure?” Josh asked, holding his little blade out defensively.

“Yeah I’m fucking sure. I went over to take a quick look to see what kind of panties she wears and they moved,” he said, pointing with the hand holding the homemade weapon.

Eyes narrow and focused on the spot, Josh moved cautiously toward the lump of material Julian had said moved, blade poised.

“Man, I hope it’s not a spider,” Julian said, causing Josh to stop dead in his tracks.

“A spider? Why did you say spider? Do you think it could be spider?” he asked, sliding a foot back.

“Given the general untidiness of the room, I would say it’s entirely possible it is some type of fucking bug,” Julian offered.

“Oh man,” Josh said, shuddering, “I hope it’s not a spider,” he said nervously.

“Or a cockroach,” Julian added.

“Shut up,” growled Josh, flexing his fingers around the handle of his blade.

The closer he approached the material, the stronger and more pungent the not so fresh smell emanating from the soiled panties. It moved. “Mother fucker,” he said, jumping back.

“See, I fucking told you!” Julian asserted.

Eyes still on the spot, he waved a quieting hand and moved forward again, climb inside the pants. “Reeks like ass in here,” he voiced, pausing to see if the sound of his voice caused whatever it was to move again. It did.

 

End Notes:

Thoughts? Impressions? Let me know, thanks

Search and Rescue by Duggernaut
Author's Notes:

A little moral reasoning...

Search and Rescue

Reaching out, Josh took hold of the edge of the material and gave it a sharp tug, blade poised to slash anything that might jump or lunge out at him. Instead, he found the shape of a person lying in the acrid gusset of the panties roughly his size but bound almost entirely by opaque tape, “Holy shit,” he muttered.

“What?” Julian asked, moving forward.

“Quick, get over here,” Josh instructed, motioning the taller man over. “There’s somebody here,” he hollered, getting down on his knees and trying to pick at the tape covering the person’s face.

Bounding over, Julian settled in on the side opposite Josh, hands scrambling to help, “How is this person able to breathe,” he said, unable to get any of the tape to peel away.

“Dammit, it’s too tight,” Josh said. There appeared to be enough of a crease under a fold in the tape to let the person breathe through their noise, though it was choked with the congealed and drying remnants of Julie’s excitement.

“Hold still,” Josh cautioned, picking up his razor and trying to carefully slice the tape where he thought the person’s mouth was located.

There was a sharp intake of air. “Help me,” croaked the figure in a man’s baritone, though the voice was weak and barely above a whisper.

“Hang in there buddy,” Josh said, like Julian, unable to loosen any of the tape.

The man didn’t answer, and if not for the tape, he would have gone limp.

“Smells like the hold of fucking tuna scow in here,” Julian grumbled, making a face. “I can’t get any of this fucking tape up!” he barked.

“I know. We’ll just have to pack him to the door and get Faith to help,” Josh replied frowning. Removing the tack from under his crude poncho, he handed it Julian. “Stash these here somewhere for next time. For now I think our time is getting close and we should get our friend here to the door.”

“Whoa hold on a minute there Dudley Do-Right,” Julian replied, shaking his head.

“What are you waiting for?” Josh asked.

“When Big Red comes back and finds her little panty pilot gone, could make for some trouble,” he said gravely.

“If we leave him, he’s going to die,” Josh replied, eyes narrowing.

“If take him, she might find out, if we leave him and he tells her we were here,” he stated, shrugging his shoulders.

“What the hell are you saying?”

“Just saying maybe helping him to meet Jesus might be a kindness, you know,” Julian answered, mouth pursed.

Josh shook his head, “No, no we can’t, I won’t,” he asserted, rising to his feet.

Julian raised his hands, “In this new reality of ours, right and wrong look a whole lot different than before the shrink,” he explained.

“Not to me!” Josh spat back. “We take him with us,” he stated. Getting down on a knee, Josh positioned the man onto his shoulder and stood up.

“For all we know there could a bunch of other unfortunates here, we going to rescue all of them?” Julian queried.

“You wanted to open her throat and yank her tongue out and now you’re balking at saving this guy? Just go stash the bloody tacks for when we come back here,” Josh instructed, shifting the load on his shoulder.

Julian half grinned and touched his brow with his right index finger, “You’re the boss kemosabe,” he said, grabbing the shaft of the tack and hefting it up and lopping off.

Although encumbered by another person, Josh still made great time getting back to the door. He couldn’t believe Julian would have the nerve to suggest they kill the man they had pulled from the gusset of Julie’s disgusting used panties. It was untenable. The nagging question chewing away in the back of his mind was what would Faith do with him? Would she enact some type of retributive Old Testament justice against Julie and devour the poor man? Would she help? He strongly suspected Julie either didn’t care about this guy or that she simply forgot him there. Either way, Josh knew they had to try and help.

At the door, Julian helped lower the unconscious man down, his body made much more rigid by the tape.

“Fuck it still stinks like dirty cunt,” Julian said, sticking out his tongue and shaking his head.

It was true, the scent of Julie was clinging to the tape. “You slide under first, make sure the way is clear, then I’ll push him under and you can pulled him through,” Josh said.

Doing his best Igor, “Yes, master,” Julian said, slurring the words and stooping a shoulder.

Josh scowled, “Just go,” he urged.

Crawling partway under the door, Julian peered out into the hall looking for pedestrian traffic. “We’re good,” he said, shimmying the rest of the way and twisting back to receive the bound man.

Josh pushed the figure under the door feet first. He could feel when Julian began pulling. Dropping onto his belly, he slithered under the door and out into the corridor.

“I bet you that’s momma’s room over there,” Julian said, arching an eyebrow and nodding his toward the enormous closed door opposite the one they had just crawled beneath.

Josh frowned, “No,” he said sternly.

“Just a peek, get a feel for the environment,” replied the slender man grinning broadly.

“Julie was our target until we found this fellow here,” Josh reminded.

Julian rolled his eyes, “Fine, you’re about as fun as a herpe sore,” he harrumphed.

“Did you see the time? Are we close?” Josh asked, feeling very exposed and very vulnerable.

“Pretty close, at least by my internal clock,” Julian replied, eyes down the hall. Snapping his hand downward, he jerked it back up, like he was playing with a yoyo.

“C’mon Faith,” Josh encouraged, each second hanging in the air like an eternity.

When Faith emerged from her room and glanced in their direction, it was a weight off their shoulders.

 

End Notes:

Let me know what you thought, thanks!

The New Guy by Duggernaut

The New Guy

A half dozen strides brought Faith to Julie’s door. Seeing the little taped and bound figure with her two little ones put a quizzical expression on her pretty face.

“We found this guy in there,” Josh said, jerking a thumb back toward the girl’s sister’s room.

A broad grin spilt Faith’s face as she put her hand down for Josh and Julian to climb into while she used the thumb and forefinger of her other hand to pluck the unconscious man from the carpet.

“I can’t believe you found a living one in there,” she said, rising quickly and hustling back toward her room, the sudden motion forcing both Josh and Julian to sprawl out in her hand.

In her room, she closed the door, flicking the lock before jumping onto her bed. Setting the two saboteurs down, she examined the man they had retrieved.

“We couldn’t get the tape off,” Josh said, looking from the man up to the girl.

“Hmm,” she said, trying to find an edge and pick it with her nail. The man groaned.

“We cut a slit for him to breath, but I don’t think we can cut the tape with fear of cutting him badly,” Josh added.

“By the way, you might want to tell your sister she should go to the gyno and get some antibiotics or cream for her pussy because it is straight up nasty,” Julian advised.

Faith snapped her fingers, “I know,” she said, jumping up from the bed, the mattress springing back, buckling the knees of both men.

Rushing over toward her desk, she grabbed a clear bottle of nail polish remover, shaking it as she walked back to the bed. “Nail polish remover. It’ll melt the tape,” she said.

Josh nodded, made sense, if it was acetone, the nail polish remover would breakdown the adhesive.

Climbing back up on the bed, she set the taped figure down on her thigh and unscrewed the plastic white lid with the little brush attached to it. Putting the open bottle on her night stand, she picked up the new guy and started applying the solvent to the tape covering the lower portion of his body.

“Whoa, that’s pretty strong,” Julian commented, wafting the smell of the polish remover into his nostrils. “It almost masks the Julie stank lingering in my nose holes,” he said.

Josh shook his head.

Faith just ignored him, doing her best to try and get the tape to lift. Putting the applicator away before picking at the tape. Bit by bit, she peeled chunks of it away. Where it was against his skin was more problematic and she needed to employ greater care to prevent from ripping gobbets of his flesh away. “So what else did you discover in her room?” Faith asked.

“She’s a slob,” Josh said. “We didn’t get very far into our reconnaissance before Julian found our friend there,” he explained.

 “Hmm,” she replied, working some more of the tape off.

“I would like for us to take advantage of your sister’s absence and get back in there see what mischief we can get up to,” Josh said.

“The, ah, room across the hall from your sister, is that your mom’s room?” Julian inquired casually.

Faith nodded, another piece of tape pulled free. A frown appeared on her face. “I think she might have broken one of his legs,” she said glumly, looking at the angulated limb.

“If it is broken, we can look after him, you won’t have to worry about it,” Josh said, getting a very hollow feeling in the pit of his stomach.

She made a face, hemming and hawing, “Probably just easier to end his pain,” she offered, patting her stomach.

“Jesus Christ Faith c’mon, you can’t compare the pain of a broken leg to being more than being dissolved alive in gastric juices,” Josh countered, “please,” he beseeched.

Letting out a sigh, “We’ll see what kind of shape the rest of him is in before I decide,” she stated.

Emphatically nodding, “Thank you,” Josh said.

“Just so you know, Julie does have this habit of yanking limbs off and cauterizing the wounds,” Faith said.

“You’re better than she is,” Julian stated, little grin on his face as he joined the conversation.

“That’s right,” Josh concurred, not quite sure Julian’s timing, but definitely grateful to have him choosing to contribute.

Pragmatist he was, “But If he’s too fucked up, do what you got to do,” he said.

Faith nodded, picking at little pieces of adhesive gum stuck to the unconscious man’s body before trying to clear more of the tape from his chest.

Turning to Josh, Julian smiled and motioned him closer, “You got a minute?”

“Sure,” he replied. “What’s up?”

Faith paused in her ministrations to look down at the pair.

“Just going to discuss a little strategy for our next run at Julie’s room,” he assured, draping an arm over Josh’s shoulder. “Something else I want you to think about the next time we might come across another person. Each little dude we rescue reduces our value, you know what I’m saying? Right now she isn’t allowed any more little ones and if we keep bringing others to her, maybe she decides she likes one of them just a little more than you and down the hatch you go. So before you go getting all noble again, bear that in mind,” he said, tone hushed.

The thought hadn’t occurred to Josh. Faith had already demonstrated how fickle she could be when she gave Henry to Cadence. Julian had a cogent point.

Smiling, expression bordering a smirk, Julian approached Faith’s leg, “Hey precious, as spectacularly thrilling as it is for me and josh to watch you unwrap your little present there, if we still got a couple of hours why don’t you turn us loose on your sister again?” he suggested.

Tongue poking out the corner of her mouth, “One moment,” she said, pulling a fairly large piece of tape away, “Ooh, he’s a little cutie,” she commented, rolling the little unconscious figure over in the palm of her hand.

Julian glanced at Josh and raised an eyebrow.

“What was that?” she asked, glancing down at the slender man.

“You can do whatever it is you’re going to do with your newest acquisition, but before that how about you put me and Josh back in Julie’s room for half hour or so?” he said.

Looking at her clock, she seemed to weigh the request before nodding.

 

End Notes:

Feel free to share some thoughts

Black Ops by Duggernaut
Author's Notes:

Once more into the breach...

Black Ops

Resupplied, Faith brought Josh and Julian back to the base of Julie’s door. “She isn’t due back for over an hour yet, but I think we should limited your excursion to no more than thirty minutes,” she said.

Touching his bare wrist, “Watches synchronized,” Julian said.

Faith grinned and shook her head, the slight grin on the corner of her mouth sent a shiver through the slender man’s spine. It was the same kind of smile she had worn when she put him in the toilet and peed on him.

She waited for the two men to scurry under the door before leaving. There was enough ambient light filtering in through the windows for the two to be able to see fairly well.

“After last time, maybe we should stick together in here?” Josh suggested.

“Screw that, I want to go check out momma’s room,” Julian replied, lopsided grin on his face.

“That wasn’t our mission,” Josh countered.

Julian chuckled, “What are we Green fucking Berets or something? We got thirty minutes to reconnoiter the room. You do this one, I’ll do the other,” he offered.

“I think we should just stick to the plan,” Josh replied.

“Stop being a retard like Carver, think about it. We don’t know what’s over in that other room, could actually be a means of unshrinking, don’t know. Smart money says the more we know, the better equipped we are to try and find a way out of this mess, right?” he inquired with a cocky grin, presenting his case and knowing the shorter man could not refute the logic.

Josh nodded, while he knew Julian’s primary motivation was undoubtedly fixating on Faith’s mother, the argument was sound. The more intelligence they could acquire the more options there were available to them. “Okay,” he conceded, “but there and back in twenty minutes,” he instructed, cocking his head and nodding toward the clock.

“Aye aye,” Julian retorted, saluting. Grinning, he nodded before dropping back down and slithering back under the door into the hall.

Traipsing deeper into the hostile environment, the musty smell emanating from the dirty carpet filled his nostrils, blotting out other he was sure were permeating the heavy air. Navigating a filthy cluttered room at normal height could be daunting, at his size, it was a definite pain. Clambering over discarded a discarded brassiere, he lingered to cut the material near the end of the underwire on one of the cups. He also slice several of the threads he believed to be the crotch of a pair of wadded up blue jeans. He was careful not to cut the fabric, a clean slice might arouse suspicion. Moving deeper into the room, he paused to grab what appeared to be a chocolate chip a little bigger than his hand. Sniffing it to make sure it was what it appeared to be before taking a bite, he opened his mouth and took a piece. The rich flavor inundated his senses, it was so good. Closing his eyes, he relished the delicious flavor filling his mouth. Cutting off a corner of his poncho, he rolled up the rest of the chocolate and tucked it under the tie about his waist.

He didn’t know where Julian had previously stashed the other tacks, but Josh set the new one he carried near the bed in the path between the door and the bed, deciding he could camouflage it by covering it with a fold of fabric from a button up blouse lying there. Placing the tack pointing side up, he picked up the corner of the fabric, tugging on it slightly to cover his trap. Under the fabric, there was something there on the ground. A slightly dehydrated and desiccated human arm, broken off raggedly near the elbow. It was too dried out to tell if it was male or female. Looking around the room, he suddenly wondered how many other partial bits and pieces of people he might come across. Bile and diluted chocolate tickled the back of his throat and he wasn’t hungry any more.

Further on, a metallic glint caught his eye. It was a pair of fingernail clippers, the sharp cutting edges stained dark carmine with dried blood and there were small chunks of something across the coarse edge of the attached file.

While Faith had kept them under the bed and he doubted Julie did the same, Faith had mentioned Julie seldom kept her playthings around for very long.

He wanted to try and get to a higher vantage, give him a better understanding of the landscape of the room. Circling around to the rear of the nightstand, he used the cord to climb up, mentally keeping track of the time to make sure he gave himself enough time to make it back to the extraction rendezvous.

Clambering on top the cluttered surface of the nightstand, he moved toward the front, pausing when he spied a small dark colored glass dish, like an ashtray containing two skulls pretty much the same size as his. There was no doubt in his mind they were real. The articulation of the bones, the teeth, these had formerly belonged to living people. At the back of each skull was a post affixed to it with a dollop of clear adhesive, the metal about the length of his forearm, each with a clear rubber stopper on it. He knew what it was. She had made herself a set of stud earrings out of the skulls of two of her captives. Shuddering involuntarily, he walked to the front of the nightstand, surveying the room. The layout was a near mirror reflection of Faith’s, a door leading to a closet and another to a private bathroom.

Glancing at the clock, his time was growing short. Crossing back over the nightstand, he paused to look at the skulls again before slipping over the edge and down the cord. Getting down was a lot easier than climbing up. Once on the floor, he set off toward the door, loping at an easy pace. Once there, he got down on his stomach and crawled partway under the door. Of Julian, there was no trace.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter, Julian's adventure

Undiscovered Country by Duggernaut

Undiscovered Country

Out of Julie’s room, Julian made haste, darting across the hall, covering the sixty or so feet pretty quickly. Filed with both a sense of anticipation mixed with apprehension he dropped to the floor on his stomach and crawled under the door. Given the polaric disparity between Faith and Julie’s housekeeping habits, Julian wasn’t sure what to expect from momma May, though once clear of the door, it was obvious her tendency was more aligned with the former than the latter.

Neat and tidy, even the carpet in the room emanated a clean fresh scent. Julian chuckled to himself thinking about Josh trudging through the dump of Julie’s room.

The furniture seemed nice, though nothing spectacularly ostentatious. The one thing that caught his attention was a fine wired gilt birdcage suspended from the ceiling by a fine chain in a corner near the door leading to the bathroom. It reminded him of the cage from those Tweety Bird cartoons he watched as a kid. He usually rooted for the cat. Staring up at the suspended cage, sixty, seventy feet overhead, he wondered if there was a person in it. Unless he sprouted wings, he knew there was absolutely no way he could get up there to check it out. And unlike Josh, he was unwilling to announce his presence. If there was a dude up there and he yelled out, what’s to say the guy in the cage would squeal? Though he was pretty sure the cage was empty, on account of he hadn’t seen anything, there was no sense taking any chances. Keeping close to the wall, he kept his eyes on the cage, moving stealthily toward the nightstand adjacent to the bed.

“I bet you’ve got a few little pleasers in there,” Julian sniggered, envisioning the top drawer filled with some interesting intimate toys. Circling the nightstand, he surmised he could probably get onto it, but not into it. Disappointed, he moved on under the bed and out the other side toward a dresser and what he figured was probably a large walk-in closet on that wall. The door to the closet was closed and the gap at the bottom was covered by a sweep making it much too narrow to permit passage even for his slender frame. Standing at the door, hands on hips, he frowned. What the hell was on the other side? Realizing there was nothing he could accomplish by speculating, he circumnavigated the room toward the open door of the bathroom. Like the rest of the room, the bathroom was all bright and gleaming, dirty laundry tucked away in the hamper.

Faith’s mother’s fastidious neatness made the whole excursion rather anticlimactic all things considered, with the exception of the cage and the mysteriously closet door. Did she have a favorite she kept? Or was she a gulper like her daughters? As for trying to uncover a means of restoration, he was at a loss. Whether the chicks shrunk them using some type of shrink ray, like that animated thing with the little yellow minions, a talisman, or some innate power, he had no idea, consequently he also had no idea what to be looking for to undo it.

After his inspection of the bathroom, he figured it must be getting close to the twenty minute time limit Josh suggested so he crossed under the vanity dresser along the wall and started back toward the door, sour expression on his face.

“So much potential,” he muttered half under his breath.

He was just about to emerge from beneath the desk when the bedroom door swung inward, freezing him cold in his tracks. It was momma, strolling into the room. Wearing a light colored summer dressed, she hesitated a moment, checking her phone before she closed the door.

A crooked smile touched his lips as he observed her from the security of his hiding spot. He watched her tuck her phone into a hip pocket before crossing the floor and walking toward the bathroom.

“Well hello Miss Moneypenny,” he said aloud, impersonating Sean Connery before hustling across to the other side of the vanity dresser near the bathroom door. “To peek, or not to peek, that is the question,” he verbalized, holding his hands palm up in front of him as if actually weighing the choices. Lifting his right hand high and dropping his left hand, “To peek it is,” he chose.

Scurrying along the baseboard, he drew close to the hinge side of the open bathroom door, craning his head around to look inside. He was on the counter side, looking up her front as Mrs. May stood before the sink, studying her reflection in the mirror.

“Mirror, mirror on the wall, who the most gorgeous bitch of all?” he chuckled. She was gorgeous. His viewing angle and the length of her skirt didn’t afford the glimpse he might have hoped. He wasn’t lying to Josh when he shared the philosophy of his appreciation for a more mature woman and he savvy enough to know it was rooted in his psyche when he was still just a boy and his mother abandoned him to his abusive alcoholic father and the endless string of women he paraded through his life.

Stepping back a pace from the counter, she looked down the front of her dress, pulling up the hem to reveal her underwear. Drawing it forward, she plucked something out. Someone out. He watched as she deposited the tiny figure out of sight on the counter top.

Snapping her fingers, she pointed an index finger, “Stay!” she commanded. Moving to the toilet, she turned, hiking up her dress and sliding down her panties before sitting down on it.

Julian sniggered quietly to himself.

She dried, flushed and washed her hands before returning her little passenger to her panties and walked toward the door.

Snapping his head around, Julian pressed his back firmly against the shaped and painted molding, holding his breath as she swept passed and out into the room.

He was out in in the open and felt very exposed. If she glanced in his direction for any reason, he was pinched cold. Bolting for cover, he ran along the baseboard, arriving under the dresser just as she sat down on the bed, facing his direction.

Heart pounding, he wiped sweat from his brow. He wasn’t sure if she had detected him, though figured she would probably be much more animated if she had. Growing more and more conscious of the time, he glanced in the direction of the door, knowing unless she lay back or left, there was no possible way to cross the open stretch without being seen, plain and simple. What was she doing? Probably relishing the struggles of her tiny passenger he mused.

 

End Notes:

Hmm...

Missed Rendezvous by Duggernaut

Missed Rendezvous – A Global Perspective

Concealed under the door, Josh scowled at the door across the hall. While angry at Julian’s failure to return, he hoped the cynic hadn’t suffered an accident or some misadventure.

At the appointed time for pick up, there was still no Julian and Josh watched as Faith hurried down the hall and crouched near the door.

Scurrying out, he climbed into her hand, lying back and waiting for the gut wrenching sensation of rapid elevation as the enormous girl rose to her feet.

Glancing back at the space under the door then at Josh, “Julian?” she queried, voice soft, though still loud in his little ears.

“Get me back to your room and I’ll tell you,” he replied.

Hesitating a moment, she shook her head and rose to her feet, returning to her room and closing the door.

“Where’s Julian?” she asked, tone firm as she held Josh in front of her chest.

Clearing his throat, Josh found it hard to look directly into her bright eyes, “We were trying to get back to the door for pick up and Julian took a spill, hurt his ankle pretty bad. Your sister’s room is a disaster area not to mention she has some very dark proclivities,” Josh explained, prevaricating and hoping it sounded plausible enough.

Shaking her head, Faith frowned. “Why didn’t you bring him back like you did with Bohdi?”

“Bohdi?”

“The little you rescued from Julie’s room,” she clarified.

Josh raised his hand, “There were two of us and we had a fair bit of time to get him back. All I could do was try and get him stashed in order to make it back for pick up. He said he would be okay and remember you knew we were here and had trouble finding us. Julie has no clue he’s hiding in the sea of garbage she calls a room,” he added, mendaciously weaving more elements into his story.

“Unless she goes looking for Bohdi, right? Because now she is not supposed to take any more for a week, she will probably look for him,” Faith said.

“Won’t matter if she does,“ he assured waving his hands like an umpire declaring a runner safe at home plate. “She can search all she wants, she’ll never find him.” That part was true.

“She’ll be back soon. Maybe you should go back and bring him to the door,” she suggested.

“He said he didn’t think it was broken and wanted to wait to see if he could weight on it. If he can, he said he was going to sneak back here when he thought it would be safe,” Josh stated. The lies were beginning to pile up and to make matters worse, he and Julian had not established any type of back story in case he did return and was put to the question.

“I don’t like it,” she said, walking to the desk where the aquarium was situated. Setting him in the glass enclosure, she exited her room.

Carver appeared, looking at Josh, “”Where’s Julian?” he asked, expression on his round face brightening.

Shaking his head, Josh frowned.

“Ah shit,” beamed Carver, “not going to lose any sleep over that,” he chortled.

“What about the new guy?” Josh inquired.

“Bohdi? He’s in the hut. Poor bastard is in pretty rough shape. I did what I could to set his leg but it was mangled up something awful. He’s a tough SOB though. I thought for sure he would pass out, but no. C’mon, I’ll introduce you,” offered Carver, obviously buoyed by the fact Julian was no longer in their midst.

Going into the cardboard box that Carver referred to as the hut, Josh saw Bohdi.

The man was seated with his back against the wall, a broken popsicle stick with a looped elastic band around his left leg. He was dark, body well-tanned body and athletically lean with sculpted musculature. Blue eyes bright and short blond hair on his head.

“Bohdi, this is Josh,” Carver said, indicating the other man with his hand.

“Guess I owe you a heap of thanks there mate,” Bohdi said weakly, voice thickly accented.

Raising his hand, Josh shook his head.

“New Zealand?” Josh asked.

“No, Aussie,” Bohdi replied, smiling feebly. “You? American?”

Josh shook his head. “Canadian.”

“You’re Canadian?” Carver asked.

“Yeah, you?”

“American. San Francisco,” he replied.

Josh frowned. He had been in Halifax at Dalhousie when he got grabbed. Julian had mentioned being from Philly and now Carver was from California. That meant a whole lot of travelling in a very short amount of time. Turning to Carver, “Did you know where either Henry or Ham were from?” he asked.

“Henry said he was walking Winston in Canine Cove, Boca Raton,” Carver replied. “Ham got grabbed at Fitness Planet in Jersey City. I don’t follow,” Carver shared, a confused look on his face.

Looking at Bohdi, “You? Where were you grabbed?” he asked.

“Bunch of us waxheads just got back in after catching some serious swells out a Surfers Point in Prevelly Park, you know,” he shared, wincing as he shifted his weight. “I hung back to grab a rollie and spotted this Sheila, gorgeous little bluey. I figures I’d give her a gab and that’s all I remember. I come to, and she’s all big,” he answered.

“What are getting at?” Carver inquired.

“They grabbing us from all over the world,” Josh said. How could they? Julian had said turnaround time was around five days. How on earth could she be collecting specimens from all over?

“What do you remember after that?” Carver asked.

“Dunno, I’m lying there all gobsmacked and the ranga is grinning like a shot fox. My leg hurt and then she tapes me up and put me in her grundies,” Bohdi replied. “It gets a little hazy after that. You and your mate, then I wake up here and Carver is holding the splint while this giant blonde Sheila is fixing a rubber around my leg. That’s about it,” he answered, making an apologetic face.

Josh shook his head, “It’s all good,” he replied.

“I just wanted to say thanks,” Bohdi stated, nodding sharply.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter...Julian

Impulse Control by Duggernaut

Impulse Control

Julian leaned against the left foreleg of the dresser, eyes glued on Faith’s mother. The sound of something beyond the door captured her attention and she turned her head in that direction. He suspected time had expired and the noise was Faith come to collect them from Julie’s room. Figuring Josh was clever enough to manufacture a reason as to why he was alone, Julian had the distinct impression he had been left to his own devices.

That sense of impending doom slithered through his intestines, not because he felt threatened by the lovely giant sized woman with the tiny person lodged in her underpants, but because he himself was alone, isolated. It was that same feeling he had when he felt compelled to reveal himself to Faith in an attempt to strike up a bargain. It had been fairly easy to identify an avenue of approach for Faith, sibling rivalry. But what about momma? The mature woman possessed an air of authority, confidence. The way she laid the smack down on her daughters attested to her standing as the alpha of the house. What possible angle could he use to appeal to her and solicit her assistance without winding up in her belly? Or her panties? A wry smile touched his lips. Sure she was gorgeous, but the notion of being stuffed in underpants against a drooling snapper like that poor sap they had rescued from Julie’s room wasn’t something he was overly eager to try. If she would let him explore her at his own pace that had some awesome possibility, but he highly doubted that was the way she played.

Laying back on the bed, she curled up on her side, facing his direction.

“Does momma need a little nap?” he said, then chortled, realizing the wordplay.

“Mmm,” she breathed, eyes closing, hand sliding down the side of her body.

Only a portion of her was visible from where he was hiding. “Hold the phone now,” he said, grinning wolfishly. Was she going to play with herself? “You’re not doing what I think you’re doing are you, you naughty girl?” he asked, craning his neck to try and get a better look. “Dammit,” he muttered, realizing the only way he would be able to enjoy the show would be to gain some altitude. He wanted to get to a better vantage to be able to see what momma did when she thought no one was looking. Shaking his head, he made a sour face, reason advising him to use the opportunity to escape, imp in him encouraging him to find a good seat.

The conflict was simple, preservation versus curiosity. Despite his ardent desire to watch her play with her little friend, he knew smart money was to get back to Faith’s room until he could fathom a strategy to get her cooperation. If he had that ace, he would stay. Since he didn’t, he reluctantly decided he would head back to Faith’s.

Leaning out tentatively, Julian peeked up to make sure he had a fairly clear path. Taking a breath, he bolted for the door, arms pumping as he ran. Glancing up at her, it felt like at any moment she would open her eyes and spy him dashing across the open space of her floor. Silently, he willed her to keep her eyes closed.

Arriving at the door, he paused, looking back in her direction, “Don’t worry Big Sexy, Julian will be back,” he said, touching his fingers to his lips and blowing her a kiss before getting down on his stomach and crawling part way under the door.

Seeing the coast was clear, he slid out, crossing the hall on the diagonal. There was a certain euphoria, an exhilaration about the whole thing, like a high almost. It put a smile on his face as he reached the other baseboard and started toward the blonde girl’s room.

It was the sound of footsteps that alerted him to someone coming up the stairs. He knew for a fact it wasn’t momma. Was it Julie? Be damned if he wanted her to nab him. Making it to the small table in the hall, he paused as the redhead appeared at the top of the stairs. She had her purse in front of her, fishing around inside it looking for something.

Julian watched idly, circling the table leg and keeping it between him and her as she pulled out a set of keys.

Faith’s door opened and the blonde appeared in the hall. She didn’t see him, or if she did, she never let on.

“What do you want?” Julie asked, tone snide.

“I was just checking,” Faith replied very loudly, rolling her eyes.

“I’m standing right here, you don’t need to yell,” griped the redhead.

“Sorry,” Faith replied.

“Whatever, weirdo,” Julie snapped, opening her door and vanishing.

Faith tarried a moment, saying nothing more before she too disappeared into her own room.

Shaking his head, Julian resumed his trek. Arriving at the edge of the door, he once again got low and made his way under it before pulling himself upright and leaning his back on the door. How would Josh sell it?

It didn’t matter, Faith spied him and hurried over, crouching down, smile on her face. “Are you okay?” she asked, picking him up gently and removing his poncho before looking at his lower half.

Figuring it had to be some type of injury play on Josh’s part, Julian winced and nodded, “I’ll be okay,” he said, hamming it up a little. “Your sister’s room looks like someone has been testing grenades in there,” he added.

“That’s what Josh said too,” she added, moving over to the bed and hopping up, holding him in her open palm. “Let’s take a look,” she said, bringing him closer to her.

Pushing himself up, Julian made a show of a bum right leg only gingerly putting some weight on it.

“Okay?” she asked.

He grinned and nodded, “Yeah, I think so.”

A smile appeared on her face, “Good, because you and my sweet little bum hole have some unfinished business,” she declared.

Julian frowned, quite certain the orifice she was referring to was neither sweet nor little. “While normally I would say count me in particularly given the loveliness of your behind, but,” he expressed.

“Butt indeed,” she chuckled, curling her fingers around him and scooted off the bed toward her bathroom.

 

End Notes:

Not quite what some were hoping for or anitcipating, sorry :(

Mother May I by Duggernaut

Mother May I

Merys May knew something was askew the moment she opened the door and stepped into her room. Phone in hand she paused, assessing. There was something foreign in her room, one of the little ones, she could sense it. Looking down at the phone’s screen, the device displayed the obvious lingering heat trace of the tiny person in her room. A smile slipped across her lips as she closed the door and tucked the phone away.

Although her door was directly across from Julie’s door, her elder daughter’s rapacious appetite and sadistic tendencies toward the little ones meant more than likely the one running loose in her room belonged to Faith. But Faith had declared she had managed to capture all of her playthings. The girl knew better than to try and deceive, which meant the little one was in her room with purpose.

Crossing the floor she went to the bathroom, pausing to extract the passenger she carried in her panties. Setting it down on the counter, smiling wryly down at the little figure she pointed a cautioning index finger, “Stay,” she instructed.

The little figure named Thea grinned impishly but said nothing. Merys chuckled softly. While moderately well behaved, the tiny thing still possessed enough spark to express playful defiance which amused her as she deposited her bare bottom on the toilet and began to urinate.

She could conceive of no reason why Faith would dispatch a little one into her room. There was no point, no probative value. A more plausible explanation, Faith had sent the little one into Julie’s room and the tiny took it upon itself to sneak over and invade her private space. Interesting. Finished peeing, she dabbed herself and dropped the tissue into the water. Standing, she reached back and flushed. Washing her hands, she replaced her plaything in the front of her panties and exited the bathroom.

Stepping out of the bathroom, she caught a flicker of movement in her peripheral vision, something dark as it darted along the bottom of the wall and taking refuge under the dresser, trying to conceal itself from her. Why had it dared come in here? Probably it had no concept of the disparity between the capabilities between parent and offspring. Faith and Julie were still just young girls not yet fully conversant in the art predation, but Merys was not only accomplished, she excelled. This little one unwittingly chose to step out of the proverbial frying pan and into a furnace.

Taking a seat on the edge of the bed, she focused her attention to the gloom under the dresser, luminous green eyes actually able to discern the little figure lurking in the weak shadow, spying on her. Little heart beating furiously, she could sense it. This one was cautious, fearful, but not of her, something else she couldn’t put her finger on. Intriguing. Not that Merys was displeased with her the only tiny currently in her possession, Thea, on the contrary, her efforts were supremely delicious.

There was noise out in the hall, near Julie’s door. Faith. She smiled knowingly. The girl had come to collect the plaything or things she had secreted in Julie’s room, except, she was one light. This one.

Thea moved, sending a tickle of delight up Merys’ spine. She wrestled with the idea of simply going to the dresser and seizing the miniature intruder, extracting what pleasure she might from it and disposing of it, or engaging in a more prolonged game with it. It had been a while since she had engaged thusly, to play with an impudent little upstart who dared to cross into her sights.

Bringing her legs up, she reclined on the bed, lying on her side facing the dresser, eyes half lidded to appear closed but still open enough to actually watch for the little figure.

A spike of pleasure emanated from between her thighs as Thea applied herself to pleasing her. Even though for the little one delivering ecstasy was a life and death struggle, it was very adept at extracting every last ounce of bliss from her.

Sliding a hand down her side, she allowed herself to enjoy the exquisite sensations erupting from her privates. She nearly missed it, catching sight of the intruder scamper over the carpet toward the door. Long dark hair, lean, tattooed. She chuckled, he would be easy enough to recognize.

With him physically gone, though not mentally, she rolled onto her back, parting her legs to facilitate Thea’s endeavors.

The question was now how did she want to amuse herself with Faith’s brazen tiny? Simply confiscating it from Faith was no challenge and no different than just capturing it in her own room. No. The flesh was easy, she decided the greater enjoyment would arise from subjugating its will, breaking it like a wild thing and enslaving it to her. The thought of it heightened her arousal spurring Thea to become more rigorous. It was amazing how such tiny little hands could tease such delightful and rewarding sensations from her body. Thea had certainly been a wonderful little find. Perhaps this new one would be the same, well, at least until she tired of it. Chuckling softly to herself, she moved a hand down between her legs to the dewy spot soaking through her panties, tracing a slender finger up and down the length of the hard working tiny confined there. Feeling herself approaching the threshold of release, raised voices from out in the hall disturbed the rising force of her passion. Faith and Julie. Feeling the urge to climax subside, she rolled her verdant eyes and sat back up on the bed.

A smile touched Merys’ lips wondering first what deviltry her younger daughter had unleashed upon her elder, and second, what compelled Faith to take this new tact and engage in guerilla style warfare with Julie. It was a curious strategy. Somehow she suspected the little rascal that had snuck into her room might have had a hand in it.

 

End Notes:

Well now that changes things...

Shower Time by Duggernaut

Shower Time

In the bathroom, Faith slid the opaque curtain back and set Julian on the narrow shelf molded directly into the fiberglass shower. There was a scented bar of soap on the ledge near him and the footing felt a little treacherous. Next she pulled out the handle and adjusted the temperature control dial.

“It’s like the middle of the day,” he said, frowning, beginning to wish he had maybe approached momma.

“There is nothing like a little afternoon delight for putting a smile on a girl’s face,” she said, grinning evilly and stepping back, starting to peel her clothes off.

He watched her slowly disrobe. Josh had told him she was saving her turd cutter specifically for him. She confirmed it with her sweet little bum hole comment. It was one thing to fuck a girl in the ass, quite another to be fucked by her ass. How would he be able to breathe? Assholes were water tight. Naked, she was looking out of this world good but he could feel his anxiety level rising with the prospect of spelunking her poop chute.

Shaking his head, he looked on. She giggled, did a little flounce and bounce before stepping into the shower and drawing the plastic curtain closed behind her as hot water sprayed over her luscious chest. Closing her eyes, Faith leaned forward and let the water wash over her before pulling back and running her along either side of her head and throwing her hair back over her shoulders.

Grinning, she turned to face him, taking the small bar of soap from beside him, sliding it over her taut stomach and up onto her glistening firm full breasts.

Standing on his perch, watching this teenaged goddess, water cascading off her immaculate body was truly spectacular to behold. Despite the knowledge he was soon to be inside her anus, he found his body responding, or maybe it was residual arousal left over from his trip to her mother’s room, either way, Caesar rose to attention.

Seeing the physiological reaction of his body, she put the bar back and touched the top of his head with a soapy finger and laughed, “Somebody has a dirty mind,” she joked.

“Only if I go head first,” he quickly retorted, instantly regretting planting that seed in her mind. He definitely didn’t want to go head first.

She laughed and put some foamy soap residue on his face.

“Hey,” he groused, swiping at her retreating finger before slathering the suds over himself. Josh, goody two shoes bullshit aside, made a good point, how could something this sweet and playful be such a merciless fiend? He had personally witnessed both Ham and Henry get swallowed. No remorse, no apology, just gone. Unlike Josh and his weak assed appeal to her sense of morality, Julian didn’t care about the rationale or lack of empathy. It was what it was. His focus was on making sure he didn’t wind up getting sucked down her gullet and squeezed out, leaving a greasy skid mark on the girl’s toilet bowl as he shuffled off the mortal coil. Shaking his head, he snickered, knowing he was going about the process in reverse, up her ass not out.

After washing herself, Faith made a show of turning away from him and showing him her amazingly sculpted tush. “Remember the last time you got to see this up close?” she inquired, grinning.

“Yeah, I remember, right there the toilet, we laughed, we cried, good times,” he said facetiously, beaming her a manufactured smile.

She tittered, “You are so sassy,” she said.

“That’s me, a regular jackanapes,” he replied.

She turned back toward him, leaning forward close to him, the flesh of her water heated left breast mashing him flat against the rigid fiberglass above his shelf.

“You’re smothering me,” he wheezed, unable to do anything under the force of her tit.

“I think I am going to play with myself while you are in my bum,” she mused, watching his face turn red before leaning back and allowing him to breath.

Dropping to his knees, he gasped humid heated air into his lungs, “I am going to hammer your little cinnamon ring and own that shit, hopefully more figuratively than literally,” he boasted knowing his taunt was hollow but feeling better because of it.

“Bold words,” she remarked, rinsing herself off again before shutting off the water.

Getting back up to his feet, the footing slippery because of the soapy water, he made a serious face and began reciting lyrics from the Doors song Back Door Man.

She made a quizzical face.

Realizing the reference was lost on her, he wave his hands in her direction and made a sour face, “Kids these days, no appreciation for the classics,” he dismissed.

Grabbing a towel, she shook her head and started drying herself. “Ready?” she asked, flicking damp hair back over her shoulders.

“Does it matter?” he asked, knowing it didn’t.

“Not really,” she giggled, reaching out and grabbing him and sitting down on the toilet. Leaning forward, she reached behind her back, position him near her snug asshole. Applying a little pressure, “There we go,” she cooed, his feet sliding through the flukes of her butthole, the sphincter relaxing enough to allow his slippery form to pass into her bottom. The further into her he went, passed his waist, he could feel the tissue in the tight channel compressing all around him. Soon the only thing not embedded in her crinkle was his left arm and his head. The powerful muscle squeezing his little body, forcing him to labor in order to get a breath.

When she stood upright, her cheeks came together crushing against him. It was already a Herculean task to breathe and this only made it that more difficult for him. When she walked and clenched her muscles, he felt himself being sucked deeper inside of her dark sleeve, over his shoulder and his head. Now only his arm remained outside of her, only his arm to keep the sphincter from sealing itself and his doom.

 

End Notes:

It just occurred to me, the title may have implied a golden time, though we sort of went the other way with it...

Inventory by Duggernaut

Inventory

Faith grinned to herself, the sensation of Julian inside her ass was wonderfully delicious. His tiny efforts tickling her. She finished drying her hair before examining herself in the mirror. Running a brush through her hair to chase out the tangles, she quit the bathroom and returned to her bedroom. Completely nude still, she was aware of three sets of eyes watching her from within the aquarium. Reaching her arms overhead, she stretched languidly. Julian squirmed.

Giggling, she strolled over to her dresser, sliding out the uppermost drawer and looking for a pair of panties. Selecting a lacy green pair, she held them aloft and turned, eyes drifting back to the little faces watching her from the other side of the glass.

“Who wants to keep me company?” she asked, playfully, lowering the delicate undergarment and moving toward the desk where the tank was situated.

None of the men responded, nor really even moved. Carver just shook his head slightly.

“No volunteers?” she asked, adopting a mock hurt look on her gorgeous face.

Josh looked at Carver then Bohdi and then to Faith. Shrugging his shoulders, he nodded and muttered, “Fuck it.”

“Good on you mate,” murmured the Australian, flashing Josh a thumbs up sign.

Carver nodded, averting his eyes.

“Mmm, Josh it is,” she cooed, grinning at him before bending at the waist and stepping into her panties, eyes locked on to him as she slowly drew them up and slid them into place. Since he had essentially ’volunteered’, there was no sense trying to dodge or evade her so he didn’t bother trying as she reached into the aquarium and collected him.

Tilting her pelvis, she pulled out the front of her panties and carefully laid Josh in the groove of her moistening warm sex.

She knew Cadence was going to come over later, so she figured she would get herself hot but not go over the edge.

There was a knock on her door. Glancing at the digital clock on her nightstand, it was still way too early for Cadence. “Hello?” she said, taking a couple of step toward the door.

“May I come in?” replied the voice of her mother from the other side of the door.

“Sure,” Faith replied, moving back across the floor toward her closet.

Merys stepped in, closing the door behind her.

Faith took a t-shirt off a hanger and slid it over her head and down over her braless breasts and returned to the room, “What’s up?” she asked.

Merys smiled, “I’m just following up on what you currently have for little ones,” she advised, moving toward the aquarium and looking at the two tiny figures contained inside. “The chubby one is cute,” she commented, tapping a lacquered nail against the glass. He was not the one from her room.

“That one is Carver,” Faith said, walking over beside her mother.

“You allowed it to keep its own name or is that one you gave it?” she queried.

“No, that’s his name, the one in the splint is Bohdi,” she informed.

“Bohdi, odd name,” she commented, evaluating the surfer in the splint. He too was not the brazen intruder into her room. “So you have only the two?” she inquired, turning her head to her daughter.

Faith blushed slightly and shook her head. “No, I have two others,” she advised.

“Oh?” Merys asked angling her head.

Faith pointed at the front of her panties, “Josh,” she said, turning part way around, “and Julian.”

“So then you have four?”

Faith nodded, holding up the four fingers of her right hand.

Merys smiled, “I would like to see them,” she said.

Faith hesitated, smile faltering, “Josh okay, but Julian is kind of, like way up in there,” she replied, drawing her panties forward and fishing Josh out by the skull.

“That’s fine dear, you can leave the embedded one be for now, but do let me know when you remove it,” Merys said, examining Josh. It was not the slender dark haired little one she spied in her boudoir.

Sliding a squirming Josh back into place, Faith nodded and grinned.

Giving her daughter another smile, Merys turned and departed the room, strolling down the hall and knocking on Julie’s door.

“What?” Julie replied curtly without bothering to open the door.

“It’s your mother, open the door,” she instructed, her voice firm.

There was some grumbling and then the door opened, “What?” Julie repeated, tone much more civil.

Stern expression on her face, Merys folded her arms under her bosom, “I want to see what you currently have in your possession for little ones,” she stated.

Letting out a big breath, “I don’t know for sure,” Julie said, shaking her head before bringing her left hand up to the side of her head and running it back through her long luxuriant hair.

Unfolding her arms, the girl’s mother pushed the door open wider to facilitate entry, “My god Julie, it’s like a pigsty in here,” she commented sourly.

Frowny crawling over her face, “I was just cleaning in,” Julie replied defensively.

“Uh huh,” Merys said, pushing passed the girl and into the room. “Smells in here too,” she added, wrinkling her nose and giving the girl an unimpressed look.

“I said I was in the process of cleaning it,” Julie replied, shaking her head and rolling her luminous green eyes.

“If this is progress, I think I would have hated to see what it looked like before you started,” she commented dryly.

“Can you please tell me why you’re interrupting me while I am trying to get caught up in my chores?” she requested, trying not to sound too snarky.

“I want a numbers count of your little ones,” Merys advised.

“Why?” Julie wheedled.

Merys smiled, “Because I want to make sure you don’t try and circumvent your punishment,” she explained.

“What about Faith? How many does she have?” Julie questioned, a little defiant.

“I have already accounted for your sister’s playthings, now it’s your turn. How many do you have in this squalid excuse of a room?”

 

End Notes:

Uh oh...

Julie the 'Merciful' by Duggernaut

Julie the ‘Merciful’

Julie knew there was no way to win this argument with her mother about how many little ones she possessed and if she wasn’t careful, she could actually get herself grounded completely. Frowning, she let out a sigh, “I think I have like four or five,” she said, scanning around the chaotic mess of her bedroom.

“I would like to see them,” Merys instructed, giving Julie a humoring smile.

“God,” Julie protested, grumbling something incoherent under her breath.

“Julie,” Merys snapped, admonishing the girl, displeasure written all over her face.

Sulking, “Fine,” yielded the redhead, moving through the clutter strewn about on her floor and walking to her unkempt bed before plopping down on the edge and sliding out the drawer on her night table. Reaching into the drawer, she removed a small clear bottle with a child proof safety cap, empty save for a tiny figured huddled inside, “One,” she said, shaking it vigorously up and down, bouncing the small form back and forth off the lid and the bottom of the bottle before tossing it near the end of her unmade bed.

“Did you give that one a name?” Merys asked, raising an eyebrow.

Julie snorted, “No, the others called it Mitch,” she said, getting off the bed and down onto her knees, drawing a small covered shoebox. Picking it up, she set it on her bed and removed the lid revealing two little figures stored within, one seated in a corner, arms wrapped around its knees and shivering, the other lying prone and unmoving.

“Hey,” Julie said, reaching into the box and jabbing the still body with the nail of her right index finger to try and goad it into motion. The figure didn’t respond. Picking it up by an arm, she lifted the limp thing out of the box and flicked it back into the palm of her open hand before giving it a bit of a shake. “Hmm,” she noised, scrutinizing the thin a moment then curling her fingers around it and giving it good squeeze, smiling at the screams and crunching sound it made before she quickly sucked it into her mouth and swallowed.

“Jesus!” blurted the remaining figure in the box, tone masculine, coming to its feet and moving forward, eyes huge and round on its tiny face.

Julie grinned, “That makes me so wet,” she purred.

“You just killed him!” accused the lone tiny left in the box.

“Guess he shouldn’t have been trying to fake me out,” she commented, licking her lips before sucking on the fingers of the hand that had just snuffed out the little life.

“Where’s Bohdi?” he asked.

Ignoring the tiny figure, Julie slid the lid of the box back into place

“Bohdi?” Merys asked, wisp of a smile touching her lips as she looked in askance at her daughter. The likelihood of two people with that unusual name being in her home at the same time seemed a little too remote to be coincidental. So it would appear Faith had been dispatching her toys into Julie’s room and swiping her sister’s playthings. She knew without a doubt the girl would not condone an intrusion into her room, which confirmed the notion this one had taken it upon itself to dare. Julian. The one sentenced to spend some time in her younger daughter’s bottom.

Julie shrugged, the name meant nothing to her. “I still don’t think it’s fair I’m getting punished because Faith can’t keep track of her tinies,” she pouted while sliding the box back under the bed and getting to her feet.

“You’re not being punished for that. You are being reprimanded because of your behavior whilst I was redressing your sister’s containment issues,” she clarified.

Julie knelt down next to a heap of dirty clothing, sifting through it feeling for the presence of a little one.

“You know if you kept your room neat,” Merys said, tone reproachful.

Sitting back on her heels, Julie rolled her eyes, “I know mom,” she said, tone borderline insolent but just enough not to warrant reproach. “I thought I had another one of them down here,” she said, leaning forward again and resuming her search. Finding nothing, she got up to her feet and went to the desk, pulling out the pen drawer. There, on a wooden ruler was another tiny figure, head near the zero end and wrapped in binding it to ruler. Picking up the measuring stick, she brought the bound little one in front of her face and smiled. “How many is that?” she inquired, dropping the ruler on top of the desk.

“Three,” Merys answered.

“Oh yeah,” Julie giggled, walking over to the cork tack board on her wall where there was another figure crucified with different colored pushpins. Leaning in close, she blew in its face causing it to rouse.

“Help me,” it croaked, voice barely audible.

“Help me,” mocked Julie, reaching out and squeezing it abruptly by its male genitalia and causing it to shriek in pain. She laughed, withdrawing her hand and licking the tips of her fingers before mashing them against the face of the crucified tiny.

“Four is it then?” Merys asked.

Finished tormenting her plaything, Julie shrugged, “I guess, like I said before I don’t really keep records of my conquests,” she said.

“Well clean this up and then give me an accurate accounting of what you have, otherwise I’ll restrict your access as well,” she threatened.

Julie glowered but had enough sense to restrain her tongue. A week was brutal. A month? Unbearable. She could feel the broken thing inside her stomach move, making her smile

Seeing the expression on her daughter’s face, “I mean it,” Merys warned. She would brook no disobedience.

Julie nodded, not questioning the veracity of her mother’s threat.

“Good. Dirty clothes to the laundry room,” she said, pointing at the soiled pile. “Vacuum, everything.”

“Yes, I’ll make sure it’s properly cleaned,” Julie assured, nodding.

Giving Julie her serious look, Merys nodded and exited the room. How she could have produced two daughters who seemed so completely opposite, she had no idea, whatever, it was thoroughly amusing.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter, Julian

Making the Most out of a Shitty Situation by Duggernaut

Making the Most Out of a Shitty Situation

Julian had no idea how long Faith intended to keep him buried in her mud pit. He found he was incapable of any real movement, the sleek tissue inside Faith’s rectum had essentially collapsed around him and held him fast other than the fingers of his left hand. If it wasn’t so goddamn hard to breathe in the constrictive environment, he figured he would be making obnoxious farting sounds just to amuse himself. Chuckling to himself, he instantly regretted it, the force all around him squeezing him like a rat in the coils of an anaconda. Not that she was consciously doing anything, but his mirth had inadvertently deflated his lungs and made it extraordinarily difficult to re-inflate. In an effort to stem his steadily rising claustrophobia, and the all-encompassing biological process sounds her body was making, heart, respiration, digestion, he started trying to hum music to Humble Pie’s, Thirty Days in the Hole. Aside from the incredible pressure bearing down on him, he was quite surprised by the heat she was generating at the terminus of her digestive tract. “You got a hot ass there girl,” he wheezed in the dank darkness. The heat made him perspire, lubricating the dark conduit and making him more than a little concern he might be pulled further into her bowels. He was also worried about whether or not she had evacuated the remnants of Ham. The notion of slowly being encased in shit, particularly what was left of Hamilton was frightening and he began humming Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana to try and keep the demons of fear at bay that was until Caesar started to stir, halting Julian mid tune. Panting and sucking shallow breaths, “Being smothered in a girl’s shit pipe and you make an appearance?” he chided. There was something to be aid about danger being an aphrodisiac. Wouldn’t it be the ultimate revenge to actually dump a load in her ass? As Faith moved and the tissue undulate around him, he tried to time his movements, grind a little and stimulate the glans of his penis. The drawback he quickly learned was that the more aroused he was becoming the more his body required oxygen and the harder he was forced to gasp. He was left in this perpetual limbo of being unbelievably aroused without being to get off. He wondered if this was the rush of auto asphyxiates? Teetering on the brink? He could tension beginning to develop in the flesh around, making him grit his teeth as she contracted her muscles and tried to expel him while simultaneously reaching down and tugging at his hand.

The sphincter parted grudgingly around him but he felt like he was going be ripped apart. All things consider, he thought Josh’s adventure in her pussy was a hell of a lot easily than practically being shat through her anus. The pain quickly displaced any of Caesar’s intent, causing Julian’s member to wilt.

Outside of her body, he actually felt chilled, wrapping his arms around his torso. Released from the pressure, there was also a tingling sensation in his extremities as his circulation returned. “I did a cleaning up while I was in there, but there might still be some shit lying around,” he said, trying not to chatter.

Faith grinned and shook her head, “My little butt bandit, always some quick retort,” she chimed, giggling.

Blowing a breath into his hand, “You got a Tic Tac or something, mint?” he asked, looking up at her. “You know I’m probably going to get pink eye?” he grumbled.

Chuckling, she took him in her hand and gave him a thorough clean under the tap before she returned to her room and set him down inside the tank near where Carver and Bohdi were sitting.

Looking up, “You must be Julian,” Bohdi, said smiling and nodding his head.

Ignoring the injured man, “Where’s Josh?” Julian asked Carver.

The thicker man pointed back through the glass at Faith, “She put him in her underpants a while ago,” he explained.

“I just wanted to say thank you mate, you know for pulling my ass out of that other sheila’s room you know,” Bohdi said, nodding.

Turning his head, Julian looked down on the splinted surfer, “You Aussie or something?” he asked.

“Too right, you’ve got a good ear, I am from the Lucky Country,” Bohdi replied, grinning.

Julian snorted, expression sour, “Let’s get something clear up front here Crocodile Dundee, I’m not your mate and I was the one who voted to leave you where we found you,” he said bluntly.

“Why do you always have to be such an asshole?” Carver questioned.

“Call it a gift,” Julian beamed.

“Carver was right when said you were a bit of a larrikin there yeah. Right yobbo,” Bohdi said.

Chuckling, “I don’t quite know what the fuck you just said there or what it’s supposed to mean, but I could give two squirts of piss for anything Carver has to say about shit and as for you, a dingo took your fucking baby,” Julian snorted, tone acrimonious.

Bohdi shook his head, “You want to be a knocker and not give me a fair crack of the whip, that’s on you mate I was only trying to say thanks.”

“Keep it,” Julian replied, rolling his eyes. Turning away, he placed his hands on the glass as he watched Faith puttering around her room.

“You were indisposed, but Faith’s mother was in here a while ago,” Carver stated.

Julian turned his head, “Yeah, what for?”

“She was just checking to see who we were, though she didn’t seem to give two squirts of piss you were lodged deep in her daughter’s bowels,” Carver sniped.

Laughing, Julian turned back to Carver, “I don’t care,” he responded, brows raised. But he did care. Fuck. Stuck in Faith’s ass cost him a chance to get an up close look at the exceedingly sexy Mrs. May. There was no way he was going to betray his feelings to Carver and one legged moron.

“You’re lucky my leg is broke, I’d be of half a mind to teach you some bloody manners,” Bohdi asserted, expression dark.

Julian grinned off the side of his face, “Blah, blah, blah, idiot. You’re getting all tough lying there with only one good pin? Fuck I could come over there and boot fuck you right now. Jenny Craig’s poster child here couldn’t do a goddamn thing to stop me. You need to wrap your sun addled brain around the fact you’re dead weight and sooner than later, our little blonde killing machine over there is going to realize it and gulp, down the hatch you go. You want to call me an asshole, or what was it, a yobbo, whatever, for telling it like it is, fine, I guess I’ll somehow just have to find a way to live with your disapproval,” he chuckled.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter, Julian gets a face to face with Merys May

The Golden Rule by Duggernaut

The Golden Rule

Setting her phone down, Faith bounced across the room, bright smile on her pretty face. “You’re in luck Carver, Cadence is coming over soon,” she said, followed by a purring noise.

“What, what does that mean?” he asked, voice too soft for Faith to hear, but loud enough for Bohdi and Julian.

“Means your gelatinous ass is going to get fucked in every which way imaginable. When you get inside Cadence, be sure to give my regards to Henry while you’re there,” Julian snickered.

Reaching into the tank, Julian was surprised when Faith plucked him up. “Hey,” he noised as she extracted him from the tank. “What’re you doing?” he asked, pushing back against her fingers.

“Hush now,” she said, “I still have to show you to my mom,” she added.

Julian instantly calmed, “Your mom?” he asked nonchalantly, running a hand through his still damp long dark hair.

Faith nodded as she walked to the door, “Be polite, she doesn’t tolerate disrespect,” she cautioned. Closing the door behind her, she moved down the hall and rapped gently on her mother’s bedroom door. Hearing nothing she returned down the hall and descended the stairs to the lower level.

Excited by the prospect of actually getting to interact with Faith’s mater, Julian made certain to try and absorb every detail of the interior of the house as the girl brook him into a fancy kitchen. Mrs. May was seated at a small clear glass table beneath a large window overlooking an enormous and expansive verdant back yard. At her daughter’s approach, Mrs. May looked up from the magazine.

Walking to the table, Faith sat and placed Julian down, suppressing a smile as Josh fussed in her panties. “You said you wanted to see it,” she announced.

It? Julian flicked an annoyed glance at Faith before looking up at the more mature woman. She was magnificent. The warm natural light drawing out gorgeous highlights in her full bodied chestnut hair. “Julian,” he offered, lopsided grin on his face.

So this was the brazen little one who had audaciously crept into her room, Merys thought suppressing a smile. Its body language was bold, almost defiant, like a tiny little wild thing. Leaning forward, she folded her arms on the table and examined it.

Julian remained passive, arms hanging at his side and face expressionless under the scrutiny of Faith’s gorgeous mother. He kept his eyes non-confrontational.

You are cheeky she thought, watching him.

The sound of a doorbell chimed.

“Cadence,” Faith said, looking toward the hall leading out of the kitchen

“Go to the door, I’ll mind this little one,” Merys offered.

 “Thanks,” Faith replied, hopping up from the table and barreling toward the front door.

Leaning forward and putting her right elbow down on the table before tracing the perimeter of her full lips with an index finger, she studied him, “Now let me get a good look at you shall we?” she said. Was he smiling? She leaned closer, her face perhaps now only six inches away from him. There on the side of his face was a sly little smile. Licking her lips, slowly, sensually, she chuckled.

When she leaned forward, he could smell her lavender perfume, sweet but not too much. Faith and Julie were both gorgeous girls, but Mrs. May, she was a beautiful woman. It required incredible restraint to keep Caesar from responding.

“I trust your accommodation in my daughter’s bottom was not overly taxing?” she asked, lower her hand near him and extending the same finger she had used on her lips to lift his chin.

He smirked. “Given her tender age, I took it easy on her and she should be fine in a day or two,” he said, meeting her eyes.

Mrs. May arched an eyebrow and chuckled. Moving her hand forward again, she knocked it off its feet and put her index finger on its tiny skull, pinning it to the table, firm but not painful. Slowly, she traced the restraining finger over his tattoed torso, across his privates and down his leg.

Cadence and Faith appeared in the entryway to the kitchen, the brunette carrying a bright blue colored icy slushie drink in a clear plastic cup.

Releasing the pink straw from her lips, “Hi Mrs. May,” Cadence said, big radiant smile on her face.

“Cadence,” answered Faith’s mother, releasing Julian before rising slowly from the table. Turning her head back, she looked down on the tiny sprawling man, smoldering eyes holding his before the ghost of a smile touched her lips. “You should really take your little plaything back upstairs sweetheart,” she said.

“Yep,” Faith replied, coming over to the table and taking Julian in her hand.

“A curiosity, is that one of the ones that escaped?” Merys asked.

Faith nodded. “Him and Josh.”

“I see. Well remember to keep a close watch on that one. Who knows what mischief it might get itself in if it gets out and about again,” she cautioned, mischief in her big sparkling eyes.

“I will,” Faith answered, before nodding to Cadence.

Julian’s eyes lingered on Mrs. May as Faith and Cadence left the kitchen. Just before he crossed the threshold into the hallway, she looked in his direction, the same wisp of a smile on her full lips as they made eye contact.

Fuck he was going to need to rub one out. He was almost there in Faith’s ass and now interacting with momma, he definitely needed to bust. He remained limp while the two girls pounded up the stairs to Faith’s room.

Crossing her room, Faith deposited him in the tank while Cadence hopped her posterior up onto the bed.

“Oh shit, oh shit,” Carver murmured, hands on the glass and eyes glued to Faith’s back as she joined her friend on the bed.

“Dibbs on the mom,” Julian said, grinning.

“Who’s that?” Bohdi asked.

“This human jujube’s girlfriend,” Julian replied with a snicker, pointing a finger at Carver walking closer.

“It’s not funny,” Carver protested, shaking his head.

“How do you think she feels? It’s going to take some effort to cram your wide body into any one of those holes?” Julian replied.

“Eh, lay off mate,” Bohdi said.

“Shut your pie hole Kangaroo Jack,” Julian retorted then burst out laughing. “Wait, I got one,” he said moving closer to Bohdi, “she could put the shrimp in the Barbie,” he chortled pointing to the bed.

 

End Notes:

Please feel free to share thoughts/feelings/impressions/ideas relating to this little tale. Thanks.

Carver's Reprieve, Julian Cool as Ice by Duggernaut

Carver’s Reprieve, Julian Cool as Ice.

Carver was nervous. Hands clammy, sweat at his brow as he looked over at the two behemoths on the bed chatting like typical teenage girls. Except, they weren’t typical. They were killers, through and through. He hadn’t seen Faith devour Ham, but he had personally witnessed Cadence suck Henry down inside her with a giggle and belly pat.

Julian certainly wasn’t helping matters any and with Josh gone, no one was keeping the tall skinny bastard in check. If only Faith could have kept him trapped in her bottom longer, or better yet suffocated him, but no, instead she took Julian out and kept Josh.

Bohdi seemed like a decent sort, his accent a little thick at times. At least Julian was being an equal opportunity asshole, though why he seemed to cleave to Josh was a mystery.

There was no doubt Cadence was an extremely attractive girl, she was gorgeous, like Faith. If he was full sized, he would definitely have considered them both way out of his league, if not disqualified because he didn’t think either was an age appropriate sex partner. Forget the fact they were murderers. When Faith had returned Josh to the box after their play, the younger more physically fit man looked abused.

The prospect of being used like some kind of a fuck toy was terrifying.

“Hey porky,” Julian snickered, “looks like she’s developed  a taste for some bacon.”

She did keep glancing over, absently playing with a loose strand of her long dark hair and licking her bottom lip.

Noticing the other girl’s distraction, “You ready?” Faith asked.

“Oh I’m ready,” she assured, grinning.

“Go get him then,” urged the blonde.

Clapping her hands, Cadence scooted off the bed and moved quickly to the aquarium, eyes focused on Carver. Reaching over the top, she moved her hand toward the chubby little man.

Looking up at the comely brunette, “Kay-dunce,” Julian said in a low drawn out voice.

Suddenly she stopped hand near Carver. Curling her lips up, she chuckled, and took Julian in her hand instead.

“Hey! What?” Julian protested ensnared in the brunette’s vice like grip.

“I’ve had enough of your little verbal jabs and think perhaps it’s time you learned to not bite the hand that holds the hand that feeds you,” Cadence said, raising him up out of the tank.

A wash of relief fell over Carver and he couldn’t help but beam at the turnaround of fortune, the grin on his face from ear to ear, “Have fun you two,” he said enthusiastically.

“Ah mate, good on you,” Bohdi said chuckling up at the retreating Julian.

“Fuck you and the koala you rode in on, you too Pillsbury,” grumbled Julian just before Cadence brought him back over and set him on the bed.

“Julian? I thought you wanted to play with Carver?” Faith inquired, looking down at Julian.

“I did, but now I really just want to fuck the sass out of Julian,” Cadence said, removing her top.

Faith giggled, “Okay, just let me put Josh away,” she said, sliding off the bed.

Julian frowned. Apparently Cadence wasn’t quite the dullard he presumed her to be or he wasn’t nearly as clever as he thought himself to be, either way, he knew he was up shit creek, again. Silently he watched the enormous brunette divest herself of clothing as Faith dropped Josh back in the tank. He could see Carver’s stupid grinning face watching through the glass. Extending both arms, he gave the more portly man a double middle finger salute. Carver just waved back.

“Toys?” Faith asked, walking back and peeling off her own shirt.

Cadence looked at Faith then Julian then at the blue raspberry flavored ice drink leaving a pool of condensate on the nightstand. “Maybe just the straw,” she said nodding slowly.

Julian’s eyes followed Cadence’s over to the slushie and the long pink straw inside the cup. The straw? “Fuck that,” he said, shaking his head slowly.

“You don’t want the straw?” Faith asked.

Cadence giggled. Reaching over, she removed the straw from the cup and brought it between her lips, sucking the small measure of blue ice into her mouth.

Julian stepped forward, making a demonstrative display of limping, “Ankle’s still pretty sore,” he protested.

“I know,” Cadence said, scooping him up and moving him toward the night table. “Ice.”

The next thing Julian knew he was up to his armpits in ice cold blue slushie. Looking up at the top of the cup, some fifteen feet above his head, he knew there was no possible way he could get himself to the lip and out. The cold sapped his body heat rapidly and within seconds he was chattering and wrapping his arms about himself.

Faith leaned over the top of the cup, “You want the straw now?” she asked.

“F-f-fuck you,” he stuttered.

Cadence chuckled, “Don’t worry, we will,” she promised.

“Straw?” Faith repeated.

Reluctantly he nodded, body now so cold he was no longer able to shiver.

Cadence lowered the flared end of the straw down near him. Feebly, he reached out for it, but the ice had robbed him of sensation and the ability to grasp it.

“He’s too cold,” Faith said. “Wait,” she added, taking the cup in her hand and bringing it up to her parting lips before tilting it and the contents toward her mouth. Julian remain huddled as he was essentially poured into Faith’s mouth.

“Careful you don’t swallow him,” Cadence reminded.

Pinning the tiny man to the roof of her mouth with her tongue, Faith swallowed the blue colored ice.

Trapped between tongue and palate, Julian relished the heat inside Faith’s mouth, doing what he could to open himself up to it in his limited capacity to move.

Removed from Faith’s mouth, the blonde and Cadence used a piece of floss to tether him to the straw, his head near the open flared end.

“I think the protest was just a ploy for some attention. He may have wanted this the whole time,” Cadence commented, nodding at her handiwork.

A big shit eating grin on his face, Julian for once remained quiet. He didn’t think it was important to tell the girls he had pissed in the slushie, well at least not yet.

 

End Notes:

I think next chapter will be about Julie...hmmm

The Red Room by Duggernaut

The Red Room

Julie was not happy. First, she was restricted from taking tinies for an entire week and now she had to expend effort and clean up her room. She blamed Faith for her misfortune, grumbling under her breath as she attempted to make a dent in the chaos of her room. Walking to the door with an armload of dirty laundry, she felt a sudden sharp stab of white agony in her right foot making her drop her clothes and hop on her uninjured foot while she folded her leg back and clutched her hurt foot to see what had caused the pain. Near the heel was a thumb tack embedded in her skin.

Dropping her foot, she carefully walked back to her bed on her toes and brought injured foot up. “Son of a bitch!” she growled, trying get her fingernails under it to pluck it out. Pulling it free, she cursed, examining the tack. Had it come from her wallboard? There a half dozen tacks and another score of pushpins there. How did it get near the door? Twisting her foot, she looked at the little red dot where blood filled the hole in her foot.

Limping to the board on her wall, she positioned the sharp end of the tack to the center of the chest of the crucified form pinned there and applied pressure, the point digging in. “Did you see this fall?” she challenged, voice full of pent up rage.

“N-no,” croaked the figure, a little male, shaking its head, eyes wide with panic, eyes moving from the steel pressing into his flesh to the girl providing the force behind it.

Growling, she began pushing the tack more firmly, the point cutting cruelly into the soft flesh of the tiny figure.

“I did see something!” screamed the tiny things, voice shrill and laced with pain.

Julie snickered, “Now you saw something?” she challenged, lessening the force behind the steel she was impaling through the figure.

“Please, I’ll tell you everything,” gasped the tiny man, breath coming in rapid gasps, the sharp end of the tack carving into his sternum.

“Go on,” she commanded, irritated at having to prompt the whining little thing.

“I saw others here in your room,” he wheezed.

Frowning, “Others? Other what?” Julie asked, screwing up her face.

“People, little people, at least I think they were people, they were dressed darkly and two of them came into your room both times, except the second time only one stayed. The first time they took something out of your clothing on the floor, I think it was a person,” the crucified man explained quickly.

“When?” she demanded, voice raised, eyes narrowed.

“Today, earlier today,” he answered, trembling despite the pins through his wrists and ankles.

Lips pulling back, Julie snarled and shook her head angrily, “You conniving little bitch!” she growled.

The immobile figure tacked to her board remained silent in the heat of her outburst.

 Turning away she stormed across her room and then back to the desk, dropping thumb tack to the surface, “Does she honestly think she can get away with this shit?” she challenged, stabbing a finger at the man on her board.

He shook his head slightly from side to side.

Rearing back, Julie chuckled out loud, “Okay,” she said, nodding. “You want to play it this way, I’m game!” Glancing back to the board, “Well you’ve done good,” she acknowledged, putting her hand across its torso to support it. First, she removed the pins at his feet and then his wrists, allowing it to fall in her hand where she cradled it in her palm.

Whimpering, the tiny figure rolled onto its side in a fetal position, trying to protect its injured limbs.

Julie snickered, bringing the broken little thing before her face. “Does it hurt?” she asked, voice sarcastic and riddled with mock concern.

The huddled figure didn’t respond other than to try and make itself into a tighter ball.

Laughing, Julie opened her mouth and extended her tongue, before flicking the tiny balled up figure in her hand toward the gaping maw.

Moving her head slightly she caught the tiny man in her mouth and closed her lips into a smile. Using her tongue, she propelled it to the back of her mouth and lifted her chin before swallowing, the frantic struggles of the little thing tickling her esophagus all the way down into her stomach.

Patting her stomach contentedly, she walked to the bed and sat down. She needed to think this through. Her first inclination was simply to go pound of Faith’s door and demand the return of her little one. The second was to tell her mother and get her little one back that way. A slowly cunning smile crawled across her plump lips. Option number three was to catch the little ones Faith was sending into her room. “Send your little thieves in here and see what I do them once I catch them. It will be epic!” she said evilly. Once she had Faith’s toys, she could then go to their mother and demand the return of her abducted little one. The thought of turning the table on her annoying sister filled her with glee.

Glancing at her nightstand, she reached over and pulled open the drawer, removing the small clear container containing another one of her little ones. “I think it’s time to play,” she said, reclining back onto her bed and bringing her feet up.

The tiny thing inside the plastic bottle shook its head, hands pressed against the side as she unfastened her jeans and slid her free hand inside her panties, fingers touching the dewy wetness she found there.

Bring the container to her mouth, she held it in her teeth while she lifted her ass up off the bed and slid her jeans down over her thighs.

“No,” squealed the terrified occupant trapped inside the rounded container.

Biting down harder, she heard a cracking sound, the plastic surrendering under the force of her powerful jaw.

“Please,” begged the imperiled figure.

Chuckling, Julie took the bottle back in her left hand and kicked her pants off the rest of the way. “Don’t worry, there is still so much yet for you to do,” she assured, twisting off the cap and tossing it onto the still messy floor before spilling her little hostage onto her stomach. She could feel herself already becoming damp with anticipation.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter, the straw that broke...well you know the rest

Humbling Pie by Duggernaut

Humbling Pie

Taking the straw by the opposite end from Julian, Cadence brought the tied man to in front of her smiling face. “You seem a little more civil now. No witty little wisecracks?” she asked, raising her eyebrows, daring him to smart off.

Though still recuperating from being submersed in cold, he cracked a smirk, “The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything,” he uttered.

“Oh ho,” Faith chuckled, recognizing the quote. Looking over and grinning, “Nietzsche had no idea how true those words were,” she said.

Cadence chuckled. Bringing him forward, she licked him from his feet up over his head, his tiny body soaked with her sticky saliva. Turning the straw around, she was holding it much like a wand, bringing the bound Julian down to the aureole surrounding the nipple of Faith’s left breast.

There was nothing he could do as Cadence used him to titillate the skin of Faith’s boob, friction warming the lubricating saliva.

Giggling, Faith reached out and started massaging Cadence’s ample bosom, before her eyes widened, “Hold it a minute!” she said, shifting her body so she was on her knees.

“What?” the brunette inquired.

Faith grinned. Taking Cadence’s hand in both of her hands, she reared up, towering over Julian, her pretty lips parted as she lowered her head down and engulfed him in her mouth, except she didn’t stop, Further and further he traveled through her mouth and into her throat. Back and forth she moved, straw gliding in and out as she slowly deep throated it and him. He felt the rings of cartilage around him contract as she swallowed and he felt the dental floss shift. For a moment fear gripped him as he thought he was actually going to slide off the straw and down into her esophagus. It would give the term ‘sucked off’ a whole new meaning.

When finally she slid her mouth off of him, he sputtered and coughed, spitting up her gooey saliva. Then Cadence repeated the process, jamming the straw deep into her throat making a noise as she triggered her gag reflex before mastering it.

Pulling him free, again he turned his head to the side and spat up saliva.

Both Faith and Cadence brought their heads close to the straw, powerful tongues sweeping over him before sharing a kiss.

Abruptly, Faith turned on all fours, her delicious ass raised in the air and the moist swollen lips of her pink pussy peeking out.

Repositioning herself, Cadence moved him near Faith’s vagina, using her fingers to open the petals before nudging him into the opening. Gliding in easily, the slippery tissue rolled over him, enveloping him. It was heavy, dense and even with the straw supplying oxygen it was physically difficult to get a full breath. That said, it was a different experience than when he was confined in her ass, the interior of her cunt slick and secreting all sorts of fluid.

Cadence moved him in and out, driving him through the slick folds and then dragging him back out. Tethered to the straw, all he could do was try and time his breathing to the movements. As the pistoning continued, he could actually feel the flesh inside beginning to tremble and suspected the girl was approaching the big ‘O’. Once it arrived the flavor, texture, and viscosity of her secretions changed as her tissue came crashing down on him, it was like being hit with a tidal wave of molten flesh smothering his tiny body, before retracting and slamming down again and rolling him under the surface of the water. He tried to breathe but like being in the ocean depths, there was no air, only wetness and all he got was Faith’s come pouring into him before he was crushed again.

Bright white spots flashed inside the lids of tightly shut eyes. How he wasn’t battered unconscious, he had no idea. He was exceedingly grateful Faith’s orgasmic contractions were beginning to subside as he toyed with unconsciousness. Around his head from the flared opening in the straw came a gust of warm air, obviously Cadence blowing air into it. Gasping, he caught a breath, albeit a shallow one but still enough to banish the flickers tormenting his spotty vision. No sooner had the air entered, than the direction of the flow reversed, the rippled walls collapsing in around him as Cadence began to suck on the straw, pulling from the pool of accumulated fluid deep inside Faith.

After a minute or so, Cadence stopped slurping up Faith’s come and blew another life giving breath of air into the blonde’s vagina.

Gulping air, Julian expected he would slowly be withdrawn from within Faith as the girls reversed roles, but he wasn’t. Instead, he was left inserted. He could tell Faith was moving about by the undulation of the walls of his vaginal incarceration. How long were thy going to leave him there? Listening to the low thud of her heartbeats he tried to evaluate time by the frequency of heartbeats. What were they doing? Not that it really mattered because there was nothing he could do.

After an interminable amount of time, he was slowly extracted from Faith, gooey tendrils of congealing residue clinging to him as he came free. Trying to blink in an effort to clear his vision, it was Faith holding him and moving him toward the brunette.

Cheeks parts, he was pressed against taut fluked skin and even without being able to see, he knew the texture was ass, Cadence’s ass.

“Get him in there good and deep,” urged Cadence, wiggling her bottom.

Though small, Julian found the channel tight, hot, the juices still on his body facilitating his penetration into her bowels. In the darkness, the sound of her heart dominated over the other biological noises coming from above him. The air was dank, permeating his lungs before there was a rush of air through the air. “Fuck you Carver,” he wheezed. Was the sludge that was what was left of Henry still in her? He really had no desire to find out.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter, People in Glass Houses

People in Glass Houses by Duggernaut

People in Glass Houses

Carver made effort to conceal his glee while he watched the girls playing with each other. He knew he should try and be empathetic, but Julian was such a fucking a-hole he actually hoped once of the girls would eat him when they were done.

Propped up, Bohdi looked on, “Seems Julian has himself stonkered, I reckon he winds up in one of their freckles before they’re through with him,” he offered.

“Freckles?” Carver asked, “I don’t understand.”

“In her clacker, arse, asshole, up her bum,” he answered.

“And just leave him there,” Carver added.

Josh frowned, “I know he can be disagreeable,” he started, “but come on.”

Carver snorted, “Disagreeable, you come on Josh, he’s a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. You have to know he will turn on any of us if it’s to his advantage to do so,” he accused, nodding his head emphatically.

Shaking his head, Josh looked away from Faith and Cadence to Carver, “After the bathroom, when I was caught, Julian gave himself up. It was his plan, his suggestion for us to negotiate with Faith and offering to sabotage Julie, earning us some reprieve from being gobbled down,” he reminded.

“Why are you defending him mate?” Bohdi asked.

“I think the no taking new little ones is the reason we aren’t already inside her. I agree with Bohdi, why you making such an effort to stand up for Julian?” Carver queried.

“Because I think we all need to stick together if we’re going to have a chance to survive this thing. All things considered, I think we’re pretty damn fortunate Faith has us as opposed to her sister. I saw some horrible shit over there,” Josh said.

“Fortunate? We’re trapped here with a giant carnivorous girl. How the hell can you call that fortunate? Likely we’re all going to die here,” Carver asserted.

“At least she’s not Julie,” Josh responded.

“Too right,” Bohdi agreed. “There’s still a few other blokes over there yet though,” he added.

Nodding slowly, Josh suspected as much. “If we even hope of extracting anyone else, we will need Julian,” he expressed.

“He’s more liability than asset,” Carver stated, trying to shift Josh’s perspective.

“Listen, I know he’s been rough on you ever since I’ve been here and before, but we need all of us to have a shot at getting out of this,” Josh answered.

“You think there’s a way out?” Bohdi asked with a scoffing chuckle.

“I do,” Josh asserted. “I think if we can get Faith to bond with us as people, she’ll honor her pledge to lets us go.”

“I don’t know Josh,” Carver said, snickering.

Josh glanced out the glass toward the bed, watching as Faith fed Julian into Cadence’s bung.

Bohdi laughed, “Did I call it? Eh? Right up the clacker!” he expressed.

“And way up there,” Carver added. “That’s where that piece of shit belongs. I hope she suffocates his skinny ass with a huge fart,” he voiced.

“Bad karma,” Josh interjected, shaking his head.

“What?”

“Bad karma wishing ill on other people,” Josh repeated.

“If anyone deserves to be shoved up an ass, it’s Julian. All his stupid fat jokes and name calling, fuck him. I hope she encases him in shit and flushed the fucker,” Carver spat, voice full of venom.

On the bed, the two continue to writhe together, kissing, touching and teasing one another.

“No one deserves it,” countered Josh.

“It’s a sight better than he would have got with the bluey, the red haired girl,” Bohdi said, catching his use of Australian slang and translating.

“Why don’t you just die you fuck!” Carver said loudly.

“Listen, instead of just standing here watching Julian get used like a human sex toy, we should strategize about how we might be able to liberate some of the other in Julie’s room,” Josh suggested.

“Screw that,” Carver chuckled, “I want to enjoy every single minute of Julian’s suffering. Let’s see what that shit eating grin of his actually looks like full of Cadence’s shit,” he added.

“Carver,” josh scolded.

“No, fuck him, dude, you have no idea what he’s like. You missed in when Ham practically choked him out. Remember when you first woke up in the box, he was the one making fun of you. It wasn’t until he could get something from you he started being nice. Don’t be fooled, now if you don’t mind, I want to enjoy the show,” he said.

“Carver’s got a point Josh,” Bohdi said.

Turning away the other two, Josh walked over and got himself some food to eat. It was obvious he wasn’t going to sway public opinion as it related to Julian, the slender man was abrasive and sarcastically cutting at the best of times, but there was also a filament of truth laced in amongst his barbs.

On the bed, Cadence slithered to the edge, leaving Faith lying on her stomach facing the aquarium.

Straw peeking out of her decadently rounded derriere, Cadence bounded across the room to the aquarium, big smile on her exceptionally attractive face, “Come on Carver, time to play,” she said, lilting giggle in her voice.

Surprised, “What?” Carver asked, looking up as Cadence lowered her hand into the tank.

Curling her slender fingers around his torso, she lifted him out and held him near her face.

“But,” he protested, shaking his head and holding his hands out.

Chuckling, “Sorry, no butt for you, it’s currently occupied, oh wait, Faith?” Cadence asked, glancing at the blonde lounging atop the bed.

“I suppose I could squeeze him in,” Faith said in mock resignation, big grin on her youthful face as she rolled over onto her back, long blonde hair spilling over the edge of the bed.

Skipping back across the room, Cadence climbed up on the bed beside Faith, setting Carver on the blonde’s taut trim belly.

There was a knock on the door.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter, Josh and Julian back to Julie's room of horrors...

Subterfuge by Duggernaut

Subterfuge

“Hello?” Faith asked, responding to the soft tapping on her bedroom door.

“I’m leaving to go out to town for few hours, you want anything from there?” replied the voice of Julie.

Pondering a moment, “Ooh,” Faith noised, patting her tummy right beside where Carver was huddled, “Some of those cookies from that fresh baked place,” she replied, licking her lips.

“How many of them would you like?” Julie asked.

Faith exchanged a glance with Cadence, “Half dozen maybe?”

“You want six of them?” Julie clarified, tone pleasant.

“Yes please,” Faith replied, surprised her sister was actually being nice.

Julie laughed, “Sure, but two things, one fuck you, two, what’s it like to want?” she chortled, the sound of her feet descending the stairs loud.

“Bi-otch,” Cadence said elongating the word and shaking her head.

Faith chuckled, “Now I really want those cookies,” she said rolling her head to the side and grinning at the dark haired girl.

Cadence nodded, smile on her face, “They are very good,” she agreed, licking her own lips.

Taking Carver in her hand, Faith sat upright, “Hold the phone,” she started. “If Julie is going out, I can send Julian and Josh back over to her room to create a little bit of mayhem,” she suggested, grinning wickedly.

Cadence frowned, “I really like having Julian in my butt, seems so satisfying,” she pouted playfully as she wiggled her bottom.

“We need to take advantage of the timing. I’ll send Josh and Julian over in the next little bit and while we wait for them to do their stuff over there, we can enjoy Carver,” Faith offered, glancing down at the chubbier tiny.

Carver didn’t like the idea at all, but curbed his tongue, fearing protest could lead to something much worse, like the inside of one of their stomachs.

Turning, Cadence presented her bottom and allowed Faith to carefully take the pink plastic in her fingers and gently remove Julian and the straw lodged in her behind.

Sliding through the incredibly constrictive sphincter of Cadence’s rectum and into the fresh air, Julian took a deep breath, though found it hard because the tight flukes squeezed the air out of him.

Cadence spun herself around and into a seated position on the bed, “You have anything more you want to say?” she invited, grinning down at him. “I would love nothing better than to keep you in there in perpetuity.”

“Big wor-,” he paused, catching himself and considering the potential consequences of chirping, “I’m good,” he finished, entire body aching from the recent vigorous use and rigors imposed on his tiny body.

Setting Carver on her bare thigh, Faith laid the straw on the bed and began picking at the knotting securing him to the plastic. “We’re going to send you and Josh back over to Julie’s room,” she said, unravelling the line.

Back to Julie’s? Julian grinned. A chance to get back to Mrs. May’s room. He only wished he hadn’t just spent a healthy chunk of time crammed into a bunch of Faith and Cadence’s orifices.

Carver watched silently, fearing if he said anything he might wind up on the straw himself.

Free from the plastic tubes, Julian struggled to his feet, massaging the indents created in his flesh by the bindings.

“You want to give him a wash?” Faith asked, motioning with her head toward the bathroom.

Before he could turn, Julian was locked in Cadence’s hand and on his way to the bathroom where the brunette doused him under the tap before drying him off and returning to the bedroom.

“Grab Josh,” Faith instructed, pointing at the aquarium.

Walking over, Cadence grinned down at Josh through the glass, “Come on little one,” she urged, putting her free hand inside and collecting the named tiny.

Setting Carver on the bed to the side, Faith showed Cadence how she had previously outfitted the two saboteurs.

“All they’re missing is lampblack on their faces,” Cadence said, grinning.

“Or shit,” Julian mumbled under his breath, loud enough for Josh but too low for the girls to make out.

“Sorry?” Faith asked, missing his comment.

Grinning, Julian gave her a thumbs up but dare not repeat himself just in case.

With the two little diversionists darkly garbed and equipped with makeshift blades and two additional thumbtacks, Faith took them both in one hand. “You guys ready?” she asked, wrinkling her face in amusement.

Josh nodded while Julian chuckled and shook his head slightly. He didn’t feel in much condition to take a run at the girl’s mother, but when might another chance like this present itself. He couldn’t help it, it was like the mature woman had planted a seed in his brain.

Scooting off the bed, Cadence opened the door to the hall and peeked out before motioning to Faith the coast was clear.

Josh and Julian in hand, Faith crept out, travelling the short span of hallway to Julie’s door. Rapping lightly on the portal, “You still here Julie?” she called. No response. “Julie?” she repeated. Again, there was no response forthcoming from within the room. Crouching down, she opened her hand and set the two darkly clad miniature men on the carpet near the bottom of the door.

Josh looked up and nodded, Julian just smirked. His plan was simple. Wait for Faith to clear out, scoot back across the hall into Mrs. May’s room and wait for the mature goddess to return. He knew Josh would protest, but it didn’t much matter, he was determined. Would Faith’s mother punish the girl further for losing him? Maybe not if he put a smile on her face.

“Listen, Julie said she’ll only be gone for a few hours, but I do want to take any additional chances so I want you guys to be back here in forty five minutes,” she instructed.

“Forty five minutes,” repeated Josh, nodding.

“Julian?” she asked, angling her head to one side.

“Got it,” he replied, rolling his eyes.

“Alright, go,” she whispered, making a motion toward the door with her hand.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter, Carver

Carver's Grand Adventure by Duggernaut

Carver ‘s Grand Adventure

Standing there immobile, Carver waited on the top of the bed, like a well trained pet taught to heel. He has witnessed how they had used Julian for their pleasure and harbored no illusions their handling of him would be much different.

“So what are we going to do with you?” Cadence mused, grinning down on him.

Looking up meekly, he shook his head. He had never been particularly successful with women, his self-consciousness about his weight left him with an eroded confidence women seemed capable of detecting. “I don’t know, please,” he said.

Faith returned from dropping off her two little destructors. Sloughing off her clothes, she hopped back up onto the bed, the motion knocking Carver from his feet.

Yes they were beautiful, but so too were they terrifying. Remembering Henry vanish down Cadence’s slender throat filled him with dread.

“You ever been in a threesome before?” Faith asked, tilting her head to the side.

“N-no,” Carver replied diffidently.

“Would this qualify as a threesome, or just two and a half?” Cadence posed, chuckling.

Faith laughed, “True enough, but I think our little friend here is more of a peeper than a player,” she commented.

“Oh?” Cadence queried, arching an eyebrow.

Faith nodded, “One of those guys who loves girls but only through the security of a computer screen in the wee hours of the morning,” she suggested.

Carver remained still as a church mouse. There was a ring of truth in the blonde giantess’s presumption. He did love women but lacking courage never dared to risk, instead living vicariously through porn.

“Up,” Faith said, motioning Cadence onto her knees while she assumed the same position.

Obliging, Cadence shuffled forward, careful not to squish the miniaturized spectator beneath them as she embraced Faith over Carver.

The mattress under his feet shook, forcing him down as the two gigantic girls loomed directly over his head, the air around him was close, hot and tainted with the pungent tang of excited sex. There was nowhere for him to go amidst the tangle of long smooth legs penning him in. For the moment all he could do was watch. Lying on his back, eyes locked onto the spectacle hovering above, he was so scared. Whether it was the adrenalin coursing through his rapidly beating heart or the pheromones the girls were exuding, and despite the fear he felt, he was excited. Looking up at the tight puckered anuses of each girl, he couldn’t imagine them opening enough to swallow him, but after having seen Julian buried deep in Cadence, he knew appearances were deceptive. Just like the girls themselves. Two angelic goddesses of death.

Immense hands from each girl appeared between them, fingers ending in painted nails stroking flesh and exploring moistening folds as the sounds of kissing and love play filled his ears.

From his unique vantage, Carver could call to mind no words that would adequately describe the performance he was witnessing.

Faith’s hand descended, sliding under his body and cradling him in the hollow channel created by her fingers before she brought him up and pressed his body against the brunette’s weeping pussy. Gently, she massaged him up and down the moist crease in Cadence’s sex, his body glistening with her sticky excitement.

The gooey secretions clung tenaciously to him and the pressure Faith was applying prevented him from trying to rid himself of it as it coated his flesh. Given his proximity, the brunette’s vagina, engorged and swollen was sauna like in its heat, lips folding around him as Faith manipulated him against the tight nub atop Cadence’s privates.

Up and down she moved him, teasing Cadence before bringing her hand to her mouth and tracing her tongue over Carver, tendrils of tacky clear juice connecting him to her mouth before she puckered her lips and sucked the strand of fluid into her mouth. “Mmm,” Faith cooed, lips smacking and tongue snaking out and over him again. This time, she shifted him forward and he felt himself being drawn into her mouth very similar to the way she had ingested Cadence’s juices.

Sliding him passed her white teeth, she closed her lips and smiled, using her tongue to roll him over and around the interior of her mouth.

Carver tried to go limp at the mercy of her powerful tongue as she swept him about easily. Knowing he hovered on the precipice of death, he silently prayed she wouldn’t swallow. She didn’t, instead she and Cadence shared another kiss and he was trapped between their mouths while each was reluctant to let him go. Faith’s teeth held his hands, Cadence his feet. One slip and he would be an amputee. Faith was the first to let go and Cadence slurped him into her mouth with gleeful chuckle.

When next he was in the light, Cadence drooled him into her hand. Faith was on her back, legs splayed, fingers holding her vagina open.

Shifting him as she lowered her hand, she slid his feet into Faith, the blonde sighing as she welcomed him into her.

He tried to protest, to say something as her frilly flesh swallowed him, but he was at a loss and soon he was passed his navel and to his armpits staring up at her urethral opening above his face.

Cadence removed her hand, a shadow falling over him as she lowered her head. Her chin close enough he could reach up and touch it, she extended her tongue and teasingly flicked Faith’s erect clit.

He could feel the folds around undulate as the blonde girl responded to the touch. Suddenly there was an insistent pressure on the back of his neck and head and he was driven further into the humid pussy.

Mouthing opening and closing rapidly, he tried to suck in as much air as he could and then he was inside completely, the sound of Faith’s blood being driven by the strong beat of her heart. It was so claustrophobic, pressure bearing down on him from all sides, he felt like he was being smothered. Panicking, he released the air in his lungs and frantically tried to fight his way back up and out. Now he felt he couldn’t breathe, mouth opening but only Faith juices entering him. Spots danced across his vision and he was sure he was going to drown inside her.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter, The Killing Field

The Killing Field by Duggernaut

The Killing Field

Sliding under the narrow gap between the bottom of Julie’s bedroom door and the floor, Julian grinned over at Josh, “You know I’m going back across the hall,” he announced, “just waiting for blondie to get back to room to have her way with Carver the human donut.”

Surveying the interior of the partially cleaned room, a strange large blanket draped across the back of the chair near the door, Josh frowned and turned to his companion, “I’d have thought your adventures inside the girls might have tempered your lust for the time being,” he said.

Julian snickered, “Two things. Aside from my personal preference for a woman of some sophistication and substance, the mother calls the shots. Faith can dangle the hope of restoration out like a carrot, but at the end of the day, my money is on momma. She’s more mature and less likely to be impulsive, more amenable to reason and,“ he paused in his speaking, crouching low to peer under the door.

“What is it?” Josh asked.

“I thought she left, but it looks like she forgot something maybe,” Julian answered with a smirk, shaking his head.

“Probably making sure you’re not creeping across to go peep on her mom,” Josh asserted with a scowl. “Why don’t you see what she wants?”

Shuffling partway under the door, Julian immediately came back, face ashen, eyes wide, “RUN!” he screamed, bolting parallel to the door. The urgency in his voice and fear on the slender man’s face was enough to propel Josh to instantly follow.

“What?” he breathed.

“The redhead, Julie,” Julian returned, long legs gliding.

Josh’s eyes opened wider, arms pumping in an effort to keep pace with the taller man.

Passing the edge of door, the passed over a space of wall and over discarded laundry and into the shadowed recess of the closet, taking refuge inside the waist of a pair of dark colored yoga pants before peering out into the room.

Panting, Josh mopped the sweat from his brow, “Did she see you?” he gasped.

Face contorted in a grimace as he massaged the stitch in his side, Julian shook his head, “I don’t think so,” he replied.

“What was she doing?” Josh inquired.

Shaking his head again, “Don’t know, she was just standing there looking at the door, like she was waiting for something, but who the fuck knows,” Julian provided.

Josh shook his head.

Julian’s expression grew somber, “She knows,” he stated ominously.

“Knows? What?” Josh asked, breathing rate settling closer to normal.

“She knows we’re in here. She was waiting for us to be deep enough in the room that we can’t escape. It was a trap, the ginger bitch set a fucking trap,” Julian surmised.

“A trap? No. How could she know? How?” Josh asked, eyes narrowing. “Wait,” he said holding up his hand and slowly nodding.

“What?” Julian prompted.

“You were, how do I say this delicately? Up Cadence’s ass, Julie told Faith she was leaving to go into town for a few hours. She probably just forgot something and we happened to be here,” he said chuckling.

“My gut says otherwise,” countered the taller man.

“Relax, we’ll just hold up until she’s gone,” Josh reassured.

Julian shook his head, eyes squinting in the dark.

“Fee fi fo fum,” boomed Julie’s loud voice as the door swung inward and the room was bathed in brightness as she flicked on the overhead light.

From their concealment in the folds of her previously worn pants, they could hear the sound of the door being closed and locked as well as stuff being moved.

“What’s she doing?” Julian whispered.

Josh shrugged but didn’t reply.

“Alright you little bastards, I know you’re in here,” she chortled, rubbing her hands together as she continued to blockade the space under her bedroom door.

Julian stiffened.

Putting a hand on Julian, “She’s talking to her resident captives,” he whispered, certain his voice was small enough to be inaudible to her.

A cruel grin etched into her lovely face, “Now is it one or both of you in here this time?” Julie asked, slowly circling in her room and looking low for any signs of movement.

“She knows,” Julian hissed, a knot of dread in his belly.

Crossing the room, Julie sat on the edge of her bed, eyes still scouring the floor. “I don’t know what outlandish things my sister told you, but I can tell you she’s lying so why don’t you come out?” she invited, placing her palms down on her thighs.

“She knows,” Josh said, sliding slowly and carefully down a crease in the leg of the pants to try and put eyes on her from the ankle cuff. Not wanting to be alone and isolated, Julian followed behind.

Julie remained still, eyes and ears alert for anything indicator. After a short while, her expression changed to one of irritation, annoyance. “If you force me to, I promise you I will literally tear this room apart to find you so really there’s nothing you can do. Come out,” she urged.

Peeking out of the leg hole, Josh shuffled slightly to the side to make room for Julian.

Julie’s pretty face darkened, eyes narrowing and plump lips parting to reveal clenched teeth. “Get out here now!” she commanded.

Josh glanced at Julian, grim expression on his face, “Fortunately it’s still a big mess in here and we can probably keep hidden quite a while,” he stated.

“Or for as long as it fucking takes to get out of here,” snorted Julian, shaking his head. “Faith knows we’re in here.”

Looking up at the beautiful but angry redhead, Josh frowned. How long could they hide out? No way in the world Julie was going to let Faith inside her room. No chance. The pants were not a great place to stay for any length of time. All she had to do was pick them up and he and Julian were screwed.

 

The Red Death by Duggernaut

The Red Death

“Fine, hide, seek, and crush it is!” Julie snarled, getting up from the bed, facial features contorted with anger. Turning, she took the sheets from her unmade bed and snapped them in the air with a crack before balling them up and dropping them on the surface. Next, she turned her attention to the clothes piled high against her half-filled laundry hamper. “Anyone here?” she asked, picking up a long sleeved shirt and squeezing it before slamming it hard against her open hand. “No?” she queried, tossing it onto the bed. “What about here?” Picking up another pair of pants in her right hand, the garment pretty much identical to the one the two little men were hiding in, she ran her left hand roughly down each leg before adding it to the pile of laundry on her bed.

Dropping heavily to her knees, she began systematically sifting through every article of clothing on the floor, often pounding her hand down on the clothes just to make sure before adding it to the growing mountain on top of her bed. “I will find you,” she chuckled under her breath, tone filled with murderous intent.

Julian looked at the ground between the pant legging and the edge of the shadow beneath the bed wondering if maybe they shouldn’t try and make a run for it.

Shaking his head, “No,” Josh hissed able to divine Julian’s intent. “I don’t think we can make it.”

“We need to do something because we can’t stay here for too much longer,” Julian countered, lopsided grin on his face. “It might be our only chance.”

As much of a heightened risk as it would be to cross the broad expanse and as much as he didn’t particularly like the idea, Josh knew the slender man was right. Nodding slowly, he took a long measure breath. “I think if we go, we do it together,” he offered.

“I agree, we do this as one, you know, like the musketeers right? All for one and one for all,” chuckled Julian. “Go on three?”

“On three,” Josh replied.

Counting down together, they bolted out of the pant leg simultaneously, though with Julian’s longer legs, he was slightly ahead of Josh. Julian got away clean, Josh did not. The shorter man caught his foot on a folded loop of elasticated fabric and tumbled unceremoniously to the ground as Julian darted across the floor, creating distance between. Julie suddenly sat back down on her bottom in such a way, Josh felt for sure she was now in a position where she would be able to detect him in her periphery so he scurried back into the safety of legging of her exercise pants. His intuition was correct, she did see something, except it wasn’t Josh she spotted, it was Julian nearly halfway across the open plain toward her bed.

“Aha!” screeched Julie triumphantly, whirling quickly on her knees and spinning her body before scrambling on her hands and knees toward Julian. In an effort to capture him before he reached a semblance of safety under her shadowed bed, the enormous redhead launched herself forward, hand extended. Crashing forward she easily caught hold of the tiny man in her hand, her body crashing to the floor as she rolled over onto her back and held him at arm’s length above her torso.

For Josh, he heard the clamorous noise of her huge body landing on the carpeted floor and as she rolled, her left foot came down hard on the pant leg concealing him, sending a flash of hazy pain through his little body. Rolling quickly onto his side, he was sure the ribs on his left side were broken making it difficult to breath.

“My, my, my, looked what the cat dragged in,” Julie chortled, lowering the pinned form of the tiny thing wriggling in her hand.

Cradling his injured side, Josh started to crawl forward, the fresh wave of pain nearly making him pass out. Sweat streaming from his body, he paused, breath coming in ragged gasps. Grimacing, Josh pushed open the fabric slightly and tried to peek out to better see what was happening.

Squeezing the little thing in her hand, Julie sat up on her bum with her knees pulled up, bringing the red faced captive near her face. Long pink tongue snaking out across her full ruby lips, eyes glittering with delight, “So you are one of Faith’s little favorites?” she asked, lips twisting into a malevolent looking grin.

Julian couldn’t breathe, it was like being caught in the coils of a massive powerful anaconda. It felt as if at any moment, the force might force his eyes to physically eject themselves from his head.

Julie looked back toward the closet, shuffling closer on her bottom, “You all by yourself or you bring your little friend along?” she asked, relaxing the pressure of her fingers enough to allow his to breathe but still be immobilized while she patted the clothing with her free hand.

Gulping in a fresh breath of air and quenching the fire in his lungs, Julian glared at her, “You psychotic ginger cunt,” he wheezed defiantly,

Julie’s smug expression darkened as she curled her finger more tightly around the reed thin man and squeezed him anew, “You stupid little thing!” she growled, showing him her pearly white teeth.

Trying to support his injured side, Josh inched forward, able to just peer out at the side of Julie’s huge thigh. The pain in his side was excruciating, forcing him to gulp air raggedly.

Switching her hold on the tiny thing, she held it by an ankle, shaking it back and forth. “I am going to get imaginative with you my new little pet,” Julie promised as she rose to her feet.

In the distance Josh could hear the sound of someone screaming, more animal than human. Julian

Another scream peeled out followed by the girlish chuckle of amusement. Josh’s blood ran cold.

 

End Notes:

uh oh...

Have a Little Faith by Duggernaut

Have a Little Faith

Checking the digital clock on the nightstand beside her bed, Faith looked at Cadence and nodded, it was time to collect her littles from Julie’s room. She was excited to hear what mischief her two little saboteurs had wrought upon her sister.

Peering out of her door, she looked up and down the length of the hall before slipping into the corridor and stealthily making her way down to Julie’s door. Dropping to her knees, she scanned the seam beneath the door, startled when she heard sounds of movement come from within the room. Bringing her head down to floor level, she tried to look under the door, only to find it blocked. Then she heard Julie’s voice, tone triumphant and Faith knew without a doubt, one or both of her tinies were imperiled.

Pushing herself back up onto her feet, she knocked on the door in staccato fashion.

“What?” inquired the voice of Julie from beyond the door, tone still oozing smugness.

“Mom wants to see you downstairs,” Faith replied, manufacturing an excuse.

Inside the room, Julie frowned, looking at the tiny scrawny thing in her hand. As much as she wanted to snuff it out, she wanted Faith to suffer and though eating it or ripping it apart might upset her sister, she believed she had something far more insidious in mind.

Julian rolled to his side in the palm of the girl, trying his best to give her a sneer as she tore away his makeshift garment.

Grinning, she pulled out the elastic of her pants and panties together and unceremoniously dumped the tiny creature into the front of her panties before releasing the elastic and sealing it against her moist privates, fingers moving it around and setting it nicely between the plump lips of her vagina.

Striding across the room, she bent down, removing the barrier across the bottom of her door before straightening up and opening it, big malicious grin on her face. “Mom wants to see me?” she asked, reaching down to adjust the little thing squirming futilely in her underpants.

The gesture wasn’t lost on Faith, she had had enough playthings secured in her own panties before to recognize the significance of the movement, “Yes,” she answered.

“About?” Julie challenged.

Faith shrugged, “She didn’t say,” she answered nonchalantly.

Letting out an irritated breath, Julie shook her head. “Okay,” she said, motioning Faith out of the way before stepping into the hall and closing her door.

Faith turned and started walking back to her room.

“Why did she send you to my room to get me?” Julie asked, sliding the key into the lock and securing the door.

Without bothering to look back, Faith just waved a dismissive hand.

Moving up the hall, Julie paused at Faith’s open door, making a snotty face and nodding to Cadence before looking back to her sister, “You should come downstairs too,” she urged.

Faith shook her head and made a dismissive noise, “She wants to see you. Maybe she’s going to lift the ban on acquiring new playthings for you, I don’t know.”

Julie’s eyes glinted maliciously, her hand again drifting down near her crotch, “I think you might find it very enlightening,” she purred, the sensation of Julian struggling against the folds of her womanhood eliciting some delicious sensations in her pussy.

Scowling, Faith exchanged a look with Cadence. She suspected Julie was toying with her, calling her on the bluff and aware of the fact the ruse to summon her was bogus, wanting to confront her in front of their mother. The way the redhead looked, practically masturbating, suggested she had caught either Julian or Josh or both and was going to make some show of dispatching them in front of their mother as a way to rub Faith’s nose in it. Accompanying Julie might at least allow her some damage control.

Lifting her chin, Julie looked over at the fish tank on Faith’s desk, “You made a little home for them?” she scoffed, chuckling and taking a step forward to get a better look.

Faith interposed herself between her sibling and the tank. If Julie recognized Bohdi, bad things could erupt. “Yes,” she replied, raising her right hand to arrest Julie’s progress.

“Soft,” Julie chided, snorting and shaking her red mane.

“I’m surprised you are willing to make your mother wait,” Cadence remarked indirectly, examining the condition of her fingernails.

Julie sneered. Should she remove the little thing from her panties and make a show of devouring it? Chew it up? Or should she just crush the life out of it and toss the dead limp thing onto Faith’s floor? Drop it from height and then stomp it, making sure to twist her foot and smear it into the carpet? Given the contemptuous look on the blonde’s face, all very tempting options. Julie’s expression changed, becoming more of a smirk. No. what she had planned would be far more rewarding and damning for Faith. It made her tingle with anticipation. “I guess we should go then?” she asked, turning back to the door.

Faith nodded, flicking a glance to Cadence.

“You too Cadence,” Julie added.

“I’m good,” replied the brunette.

“No, you should come with us, I think it’s important,” Julie stated.

“I really don’t care what you think,” Cadence countered, making a sour face.

Patting the fingers of her right hand over her crotch, “I’m sure you’ll find it a little interesting,” she chortled.

Faith frowned before nodding to Cadence. If there was any chance she might get her little ones back alive, she knew they would have to play along. “Okay, let’s go.”

Feet tucked up under herself, Merys was seated on the chesterfield in the living room, an open book before her. As the trio of girls approached, she looked up, a smile on her face, “Yes?” she asked.

“Faith said you wanted to see me?” Julie asked.

“Oh?” Merys asked, an inquisitive eyebrow rising to her blonde daughter.

Julie grinned triumphantly, “That’s what I thought,” she stated, shifting her weight from foot to foot forcing her captive to fight.

 

End Notes:

Hmm...

Family Fued by Duggernaut

Family Feud

Closing her novel, Merys sat up, facing her daughters and Cadence, “What are you girls on about?” she asked, brows narrowing.

“You did an inventory of our toys to see who had what, well,” Julie stopped, tilting her pelvis and pulling the front of her pants and panties out. Reaching in, she parted the lips of her pussy and grasped Julian by the arm, dragging him up and out of her undergarment to hold him dangling out in the open. “I found this one in my room,” she declared, turning to Faith and raising an eyebrow.

Faith frowned and let out a sigh.

Hanging precariously between the thumb and forefinger of the redhead, Julian spat, trying to get rid of the girl’s taste from his mouth.

“Well that is certainly interesting,” Merys commented, leaning forward to look at the tiny man more closely. “He escaped you again?” she asked.

Shaking her head slowly, “No, not exactly,” Faith replied.

“Well then, what exactly was he doing in your sister’s room?” Merys asked, reaching up and touching Julian on his naked chest.

Faith paused, trying to find the least incriminating way to describe the situation.

“Go on, I’m waiting,” Merys said, looking from the tiny man to her younger daughter. She already knew the answer but was curious if her daughter was going to attempt to lie.

Gaze dropping to the floor, “I sent him over to reconnoiter Julie’s room,” Faith admitted.

“You sent it over on purpose,” gloated Julie, snickering.

“Indeed,” Merys said, placing her hand under Julian and nodding at Julie. Faith had told an aspect of the truth.

Releasing her hold on the little thing and letting it drop into her mother’s hand, “According to my playthings, this was not the first time Faith has sent one of her toys over,” Julie added, hope to increase the degree of her punishment she hoped her mother would levy.

Slightly tacky from his contact with Julie, Julian repositioned himself into a seated position facing Mrs. May. Though he still ached from his rough handling at the redhead’s hands, a lopsided grin appeared on his face.

“I think it’s only fair Faith should have to give me all of the remaining little ones she has for sending this thing into my room,” Julie proposed, undisguised eagerness in her voice.

“That wouldn’t fair at all!” Faith blurted, eyes wide.

“I think it’s more than fair compensation for your heinous disregard for my privacy,” Julie counter, mocking expression on her face.

Raising a silencing hand, “Hmm,” Merys contemplated.  While it would be unfortunate to waste such a curious little one, in the end it might go far to placating some of the animosity between the two girls.

“Mom,” Faith beseeched.

“Perhaps I should just tear it in half and give you each a portion?” Merys suggested, looking back and forth between her daughters.

Julian frowned. The judgement of Solomon? The notion did not sit well with him at all.

“I’m good with that,” Julie announced, smile broadening at the prospect of seeing her sister suffer.

Shaking her head, “Punish me for the indiscretion,” Faith offered. “Ground me from having him for a period of time while you hold him?” she suggested.

Merys pursed her lips. It was obvious Faith cared for her plaything, allowing it to retain a name. She did like the audacity of the game Faith was playing with her sister, and the little thing in her hand was certainly amusing.

In the tenseness of the moment, Julian remained quiet.

“I’m the one who is the victim here, if anybody should get to hold onto it, it should be me,” Julie challenged, spreading her hands in an imploring gesture.

Looking at Julie, Merys frowned. “No,” she said without bothering to explain the rationale for her decision.

“But,” Julie protested, exaggerated look of indignity on her youthful countenance.

“Enough Julie,” cautioned Merys, eyes drilling into the redhead.

Beaten, Julie broke eye contact.

“Since this is a new circumstance, I think it prudent to establish a proper course of action should there be a recurrence. For now, I will retain custody of this little one until I decide what to do with it. In the future, should either of you find any of the other’s playthings inside your room, then ownership for that toy is forfeit and yours to do with as you please. Any caught outside of your rooms will be brought to me and I will ultimately decide how to deal with it,” she instructed.

Faith nodded.

Julie sulked, “So I find that thing in my room, bring it to you and this is my reward?” she asked.

“Any further discussion of punitive action for Faith’s indiscretion will be between your sister and I. You’ve heard my decision and now you are free to go,” Merys instructed, waving Julie off with her free hand.

While it hadn’t gone as well as she might have hoped, Julie did take small solace in the fact her sister was going to be subject to more discretion. Leaving the living room, she hurried back upstairs to her room.

Throughout the dialogue, Julian remain passive, only letting out a soft imperceptible breath once Julie had departed. He also repressed a noise of triumph. Once again his luck had proven out and he had survived a situation he had no right to. His immediate thoughts went to his partner in crime, Josh. He hadn’t seen him on the floor when the red beast had caught him, which meant he must have ducked out somewhere, but it also meant the shorter man was still in Julie’s room. Crafty as Josh was, if the ginger nightmare found him he would be all kinds of fucked.

Faith pursed her lips.

Merys smiled, “I will retain this one for the time being. I hope for your sake, this diversion you’ve manufactured provided your other little intruder ample opportunity to quit Julie’s room,” she said with a chuckle.

“You knew?” Faith asked, surprised.

“Please child,” scoffed Merys, “now go,” she advised, motioning for Faith to depart with her hand and encouraging Cadence to follow.

Julian watched the girls depart before looking up at the beautiful woman looking down on him.

 

End Notes:

Next chapter, Josh

Survival Instinct and the Lesser of Two Evils by Duggernaut

Survival Instinct and the Lesser of Two Evils

Listening to the exchange between Faith and Julie, a surge of relief washed through Josh. He had observed the redhead stuff Julian into her panties and knew there was nothing he could do to help the slender man, but at least now there was some possibility he might escape the den of destruction now the gigantic girls were gone. He suspected there still might be other little persons trapped here in Julie’s abattoir but there was no way in the world he wanted to remain regardless of how many other tiny captives the girl might have scattered about the place. No, his instinct was simple. Get out.

Doing his best to support his injured side, he moved as quickly as he could to the door near the hinge side and getting down low. Sliding gingerly under the door, it sounded like footsteps emanating from the near the base of the stairs, but who’s he couldn’t tell. If it was Julie or Faith’s mother, he would be in an even bigger world of hurt.

Filled with panic, side screaming blue murder, he harbored no illusions he could make it down the span of hallway leading back to the safety of Faith’s room before whomever might be coming up the stairs arrived. There was however a slim chance he might make it across the hall to the girl’s mother’s room. Either way, there was no time for Josh to debate. Spurred on, he made his choice. Holding his side, he ran across the carpet toward the door leading into Mrs. May’s room. Each step, coupled with the increasing burn created by increased rate of respiration sent a wave of agony through his chest and up into his brain. Of singular purpose and filled with adrenalin, all he could focus on was the door. Reach the door. Get safe.

The pounding of approaching footsteps grew louder. Sacrificing his body he dove headfirst for the door like a runner stealing second base.

Lying under the bottom of the door, Josh clutched his side, teeth clenched. A shadow fell across the hall. He didn’t need to peek out to know it was Julie who was approaching, the redhead muttering under her breath. Had she caught him, he would wish he were dead.

Panting from both pain and exertion, he pulled himself out from under the door and into Faith’s mother’s room, leaning his back against the jamb and pausing to survey the neatly ordered space. With Julie returned to her room, he wrestled with the decision to make an attempt to run Faith’s room. Two things deterred him. The fiery sensation in his ribs and the difficulty to get a full breath and the fact he was afraid. He had seen what the brutal redhead was capable of. Immediately he thought of Julian and suspected he had seen the last of his companion. He only prayed the abrasive man’s death was at least merciful and swift though he was certain neither was true. At least there was no evidence of mangled and tortured little people in Mrs. May’s room.

“You there,” challenged a small female voice from atop the night stand next to the bed.

Grimacing, he craned his head to the side and looked up to top of the night stand to see a woman around his size staring down at him, hands on her hips.

His first inclination was to try and run, but his oxygen deprived legs refused to cooperate and he simply slid down the wall to sit on his butt. Whether he ran or not was irrelevant. He knew he was in trouble and by virtue of being spotted by the miniature woman he had probably gotten Faith into trouble as well.

“You shouldn’t be here!” asserted the tiny woman.

He didn’t bother to look up, instead raised his hand partway and waved dismissively at her.

In the back of his mind he could hear Julian’s voice telling him he should do what he needed to do, eliminate the witness. A wry smile touched his lips. Say what you will about Julian, asshole extraordinaire, the man knew how to survive.

Out of his periphery, he spotted sliding down the electric cord to the ground and lope over in his direction. She was of similar height to him, maybe a touch shorter.

“I said you aren’t allowed to be in here,” she stated, stepping in front of him.

“Yeah, I heard you the first time,” he wheezed, adding, “I’m Josh by the way.”

“I don’t care who you are,” she replied flatly.

“Listen lady, I just narrowly evaded death at the hands of that giant ginger fiend Julie, so why don’t you cut me some slack,” he explained.

The woman shook her head, “I don’t care,” she repeated, enunciating the words slowly and clearly.

“Whatever,” he said, shaking his head slightly, “I’ll just catch my breath and be on my way.”

Pushing his back against the wall, ribs gingerly cradled, it required considerable effort for him to get up to his feet. Beads of fresh perspiration dotted his brow.

“No,” the woman said, a determined look in her eyes as she came toward him, low and fast.

“What are you doing?” he half chuckled, surprised at the aggressive move.

She launched herself on him, slashing at him like a hellcat, hands moving furiously and battering him. He did his best to try and fend off her assault, but she was fast and he was injured. Dipping to the side, she curled her fingers into a fist and drove it straight into his injured side sending a haze of pain through his body. Doubling over, he couldn’t breathe, spots danced before his eyes and he wondered if a piece of rob might not have fractured a lung. Nimbly she circled around him, sliding a slender arm around his neck and cinching it tight in a chokehold. Already gobbling for air, he tried to dislodge her suffocating arm with his hands. Moment by moment he was growing weaker. She brought her legs up and locked them around his sides, tightening her arms, riding him to the ground. Blackness enveloped him.

 

Merys by Duggernaut

Merys

After her daughters had returned upstairs, Merys held Julian in her right palm, bringing the tiny man in front of her face and scrutinizing him anew. The cocky grin half on his face didn’t displease her. Obviously she would need to assert her authority to bend him to her needs.

“I must confess, I am not of the custom of taking my daughter’s hand me downs,” she shared, angling her head to the side and arching an eyebrow.

Julian smirked, “Hand me down suggests they wearied of me and let me go. I think they failed to appreciate my versatility, after all, now I’m standing here with the house’s alpha female and me likey,” he said. He wasn’t lying. Like he had told josh, he had a thing for a more mature woman. Faith’s mother was radiantly beautiful woman, made more so by her self-assurance. The feeling of Caesar beginning to stir deepened his grin.

“Indeed,” she chuckled, arching an eyebrow. “A touch presumptuous perhaps?”

Julian raised his hands, “Listen, Faith is a great girl, I mean when she isn’t eating people. Julie on the other hand, straight up fucking psycho hose beast, but hey, they are still just girls,” he stated. “You’re different, you have a chance to explore things and have a much better understanding of what you like, what you need,” he said, pointing his right hand toward her.

“What is to prevent me from slurping you into my mouth and simply swallowing you right here and now?” she inquired, opening her mouth wide and extending her tongue.

Julian didn’t flinch. Shaking his head, “Curiosity. Aside from being lovely, you’re an intelligent gal and I can see it those stunning eyes of yours. Who is this impertinent little twerp?” he asked, spreading his hands before lowering his gaze mischievously, “and sweetheart, if anything, I am impertinent.”

She was amused by his candor. He was certainly astute enough to realize it would take nothing to crush the life out of the tiny thing in her hand or do as she threatened and devour it. But it was right, she was mildly curious and even entertained. She had encountered mock bravado in others before, or sycophantic obsequiousness, but this little one possessed a wild quality she liked, contumacious. Should she extinguish the rare quality, or cultivate it? Use it? Perhaps he was right in that neither of her daughters knew how to maximize his talents.

Bringing his hands, together Julian nodded, “So where do we begin? Like do I have to take you out for dinner? A movie?” he asked, capricious grin on his face.

Merys seemed to ponder a moment before speaking, “I will permit you the opportunity of spending some quality time putting together a compelling argument while I contemplate your continued existence,” she informed. She was still quite enjoying Thea and was not seeking to replace the diminished woman but she wanted to keep this one off balance.

Playing the ultimate game of cat and mouse, Julian’s smile never slipped, but an icy finger of doubt crawled up his spine.

Shifting her bottom on the seat, she brought her left leg up onto the couch, sliding her thumb into the elasticated waist band of her pants and panties collectively. Flipping him around in her hand, she slid him head first over the prominence of her mound and into the crease of her sex.

Julian allowed himself to be positioned as she saw fit, over the neatly trimmed triangular thatch of hair over her pussy and down into the folds before she let him go and sealed him in place by releasing the elastic. Her natural fragrance filling his nostrils and eliciting a smile on his face. How did he describe the difference to Josh? He wasn’t sure, something like Faith was grape juice and her mother was like wine. It didn’t matter, he was here now and if there was any glimmer of hope of getting out of the situation, he figured it would be with her.

Twisting his body against the flesh surrounding him, he tried to see what mayhem he might create. He wished she had put him in the opposite way, head up so he might have a chance at her clit. It occurred to him she had placed him this way deliberately.

The sensation of the thing confined in her panties shifting about brought a smile to Merys’ face. She could understand perhaps why Faith had kept it around.

Ringing her hand down to the juncture of her legs, she placed a finger over where she had placed the little one. He grew still. She wondered if Thea could train this one, or would there be competitive conflict? In the past when she had kept more than one, there always seemed to be some element of disharmony that resulted in her becoming irritated and devouring the lot of them.

A tingle of arousal sparked her nervous system as she contemplated a few notions of what she might do with a male and female plaything. First things first, she needed to introduce the pair.

“No time like the present,” she murmured to herself, bringing her leg down and sitting up on the couch and then rising to her feet.

Walking up to her room, she opened the door and strolled in, eyes looking toward the night stand where Thea usually resided.

Instead she spied the tiny woman near the base of the nightstand, another little one lying on its stomach arms and legs hogtied with sewing thread behind its back.

The sight brought a small laugh from Merys’ lips as she crouched down and took Thea and the other bound tiny in hand.

“I caught him trying to sneak in,” Thea announced with a declarative nod of her tiny head.

Merys smiled, “Well done,” she congratulated, using her thumb to roll the tied up tiny over.

Being moved made Josh grunt as he looked up into the amused eyes of Faith’s mother. He wasn’t sure what the woman would do, but he did think whatever it was would be better than Julie.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=5898