- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Get next week's story early, or add a character to an existing story by joining


https://www.patreon.com/kickyou


Or just to chat and stuff


https://discord.gg/AC87bgP

 

"He's real," Stephanie argued with Christian.  He tried to hold back from rolling his eyes at his 10 year old sister, who insisted that Santa Claus was in fact real and not made up.

 

"Steph, I've told you 100 times, it's impossible."

 

Stephanie shook her head, "No it's not!  He has magic," She explained.

 

Christian changed the channel on the television trying hard not to laugh at his younger sister's delusion.  When Christian was her age, like 10 years ago, he grew out of the fairy tale of the fat red man giving good kids presents.  He figured Stephanie would have done the same, however it seemed that she was more sure of Santa this year than any other.  Maybe because she desperately wanted that new Barbie Princess Golden Castle toy set...

 

"Jesus," Christian huffed as he looked at his gullible little sister, "Just do the stupid math.  There are over seven billion people in the world.  Let's just say half of them are kids, you're looking at 3.5 billion people that he has to visit in a night.  A single night," Christian emphasized his point.  "So that's what? 12 hours at the MOST.  Come on let's break it down even further okay?  3.5 billion divided by 12 hours, so in half a day he has to deliver presents to what 300 million people an hour?"  Christian went on, "How about per minute, that's somewhere in the ball park of 4 million a minute... can you even count that high?  Let's see how many he has to do in a SECOND, okay a split second... like that pause right there, you know how many homes he would have to go to in order to make it?  About 80,000.  80,000 kids have to get their presents in a blink of an eye in order for Santa to complete his job of giving gifts to all the kids in half a day..." Christian let those numbers sink in to Stephanie for a few moments.

 

"It's Santa he could do it," Stephanie argued.

 

Christian rolled his eyes, "Yeah well than you're stupid if you believe that."

 

Stephanie huffed and said, "I'm not stupid, you're just mad that Santa didn't get you anything but socks last year."  Stephanie sat on the couch with a smug look, like she just won the argument.

 

Christian couldn't help it.  Normally he would have just shook his head and ignored the comment but not this time.  Maybe it was all the math he had to do to prove his point, or how his sister had been singing Christmas music all day, off tune too, or maybe it was just that there wasn't anything to distract himself with.  Whatever the reason was, Christian snapped and spilled the beans about last year.  "No, the reason I didn't get anything last year was because I told Mom and Dad I didn't want anything.  So they got me socks."  Christian leaned toward his sister and shot an evil smirk, "The same reason why you didn't get that bicycle last year is because Mom and Dad didn't have enough money to buy it for you.  Where was your Santa than?  Oh that's right, that's because all the gifts are from MOM AND DAD!  There is no Santa Claus and you're not going to get an expensive ass Barbie doll house from Mom and Dad this year," Christian sneered at his sister.  It was now that he noticed how upset Stephanie was.  Maybe he went overboard.

 

Before he could say anything Stephanie jumped off the couch and ran up stairs sniffing and holding back her tears, running away.  

 

Oh crap...

 

The sound of Stephanie's door slamming shut was immediately followed by the front door opening and Christian's parents coming home.

 

"What was that," Christian's Dad asked looking up the stair at the sound of the slammed door.

 

"It's just Steph, being Steph," Christian explained trying to brush it off so he didn't feel as bad, and his parents didn't snap at him for being such a dick.

 

Christian watched his father enter through the front door and walk into the living room carrying some grocery bags.  Next Christian's mom came inside carrying a bag and his youngest sister, who was nestled in her open arm.  Grace wasn't older than a few years.  Christian listen to his mom call out to his father, "Kevin why don't you check in on Steph."

 

"You sure about that Nancy, there's milk and eggs needed to be put away," Kevin asked as he put some groceries away.

 

"Yes, Chris can help with putting away the food," Nancy said giving Christian a look that said no arguing with her.

 

Christian watched his father head upstairs to talk to his sister.  Letting out a groan, Christian got up off the couch and headed toward the kitchen, to help put the food away while his mother followed.  "You know, when I asked if you wanted to come down for Christmas, I didn't mean so you could fight with your sister."

 

"I wasn't fighting with her," Christian defended himself.  "She was being annoying."

 

Nancy let out a sigh as she reposition Grace in her arms, "It's always something between you two.  Is it too much to ask for you to be nice to your sister?"

 

"Me?  Why is it always my fault," Christian asked finding it annoying that he was always the one getting in troubled or blamed for his sister's attitude or actions.  Christian's mom didn't say anything but gave him a knowing look.  Christian shook his head, "I would have just stayed over at Jacobs house if I knew you were going to blame me for everything."

 

Christian's mom looked shocked and appalled, "Blame you for everything?  I didn't-"

 

"Yeah whatever," Christian said as he started to head away to the stairs up to his room.  "I should have just stayed on campus," Christian added as he headed upward.  He passed his dad who was trying to talk his sister out of her room.  Christian headed to his room and shut the door.  The moment the door closed and Christian was by himself, he realized how much of a jerk he sounded.  He shouldn't have said that, but it was a little late.  Not wanting to have to swallow his pride too much, Christian figured tomorrow morning he would apologize to his mom, and even his sister.  "Why am I such a dick?"  Of course Christian figured it wasn't all his fault, his sister had a special ability to got on his nerves just for being in the same room.

 

With nothing much to do but burn the next 12 hours or so till Christmas, Christian pulled out his phone and started to surf the web and listen to music.  It didn't take long before his clock started to read a later time.  Skipping dinner and just heading to bed, Christian pulled his bed sheets up and shut his eyes.  The pure excitement for tomorrow, Christmas day, filled Christian with some kind of joy and happiness.

 

 

 

A rustling sound woke Christian up.  It sounded like someone was downstairs moving...

 

Christian yawned and looked at the clock on his night stand.  It was barely past 4:30 in the morning.  Christian frowned at who it could have been, maybe it was his parents getting the last bit of Christmas ready for his sisters.  Christian was going to ignore the sounds until he heard some more and got curious what was going on.  Heading to his bedroom door, christian opened it and headed outside into the upstairs hallway.  He crept to the stairs, and the sounds grew louder.  Part of Christian wanted call the cops right now, the other wanted to confront the mysterious thing making noise in the living room.

 

Taking each step one at a time and making sure to miss any of the creaking patches on the stairs, Christian made his way down to the living room floor.  Christian hit the main floor with silent feet.  He had just enough time to turn toward the noise to see something, or someone crouching under the Christmas tree in the living room.  Christian could make out some red, white, and black.  The slightly large person was doing something under the tree.

 

"H-hey!" Christian called out, but not loud enough to wake his parents.  The words left his mouth before he could actually think on them, it might have been instinct or his first break in experience, but he couldn't stop himself.  The red cloaked man spun so fast for his size that Christian let out a startled sound.  This was followed up by a mysterious powder being flung at him from out of nowhere.  Christian tried to back up but had no where to go as the smokey cloud of gold flew into his face and body.  It itched for a few brief moments before everything got spiny and dizzy like.  

 

Christian felt himself wobbling as he blinked a few times.  A deep voice belonging to an older man filled the room.

 

"Why do they always come down when I'm putting the presents under the tree," The man grumbled as he went back to doing whatever it was he was doing beforehand.  

 

Christian frowned at the words as he rubbed the dusty substance from his eyes and than off whatever part of his body that it touched.  As he did this he watched with shock and horror as the room started to grow.  The couch, the TV, the doorway, and the coffee table too.  Christian let out a meep as he saw everything growing and growing... or he was shrinking?  It wasn't till he found he was only a few inches tall that everything stopped growing in size.

 

"Wh-what?!"  Christian shouted as he looked around the living room and saw the enormous Christmas tree with it's equally gigantic presents under it, the coffee table was insanely large, and couch was way too big.  Even the stranger was larger.  "What did you do you?!"  Christian shouted at the man who was ignoring him for the most part.  Finally after chucking a few more presents under the tree he turned toward Christian.

 

"Look, kid.  I'm waaaaay behind tonight.  I was 203 house behind schedule and now this little incident put me back another 49 more.  I don't have time to change you back right now," The stranger said as he dug around a pouch on his belt.  "I'll be back tomorrow night to fix you.  Just..." He shrugged, "Stay out of trouble."  Suddenly he pulled out another weird looking powder and held it up in the air.  "Oh... and stay away from any peppermint."

 

It was the last thing he said before he tossed the powder down and he turned into a red and white smoke cloud.  Christian didn't know what had happened or who that man was, but all he knew was he wasn't changing back to his normal size any time soon.  Looking around the room, Christian started to come to terms with his new size.  The couch that his family usually sat on to watch TV or open presents was way to high to climb and sit on.  The Christmas tree itself was larger than any skyscraper that Christian had seen in his life.  Red, green, and white gift wrapped boxes of different size, were all larger than he was, all laying scatter under the massive tree.  Christian turned around and tried to look past the couch to the stairs leading to everyone's bedrooms.  

 

Deciding to head for the stairs to try and at least attempt to climb them, Christian made his quick jog over to the steps.  Looking up, he saw that the steps were just out of reach, even jumping up he was missing just a few fractions of an inch to grab the top of the step.  "Come on!"  Christian shouted as he gave it another shot only to get the same stupid results, he was just too small.  

 

"What the fuck!"  Christian finally said out loud with anger and fear at his new size.  "Who was that and how..." Christian muttered trying to think if that mysterious and weird man was actually who he thought he was, Santa Claus.  However it was just insane to believe that was true.  Almost as insane as being shrunk in your living room.  "He said tonight, he'll fix this," Christian told himself before wondering how long that might be?  

 

Not wanting to guess when that was, Christian started to head toward the kitchen to check the time.  The opening to the kitchen was past the living room and beyond the flickering Christmas tree.  Heading back toward the tree, Christian wondered why no one else heard the man, or even woke up from any noise.  However it was clear that Christian was a light sleeper compared to the rest of his family.  The walk back toward the kitchen and Christmas tree felt like a longer journey than running to the stairs.  Christian made it to the kitchen without much of an issues except for the fact that it took him a while longer than he thought it would.  Once inside the kitchen, he looked up at the wall and saw the clock ticking.  It was hardly past 5 am.

 

Out of experience Christian knew that no one would be up for at least another hour or so.  Christian sighed as he walked around the large tiled area as he tried to think of his best option of what to do next.  He could stay by the steps till someone came down stairs.  However the idea of waiting there and having someone not spot him, and step on him by accident freaked Christian out just enough to rethink that.  Another option was to wait in the kitchen to try and get their attention, but that was also shot down.  There was no telling how long it would be before someone from his family walked into the kitchen.  It could be right when they woke up or hours after the presents were opened-

 

Presents!  The gifts!

 

Christian headed out of the kitchen and toward the Christmas tree.  He could stay near the presents, and surely someone would see him, and he would be safe from anyone's feet from trying to step on him by accident.  Heading into the living room, Christian spotted the very obvious and towering Christmas tree that was impossible to miss, even before he was his current size.  Christian headed toward a small pile of gift wrapped boxes tossed under the tree.  Being about half the size of one of the gifts, Christian did his best to stay close to the presents and not in the way of any running toward the tree or kitchen.

 

Christian sat near a red box and sighed wondering how long he would have to wait.  As if to answer his question the sound of a door swinging open and tiny footsteps walking above him.  The sound told him that his sister Stephanie was up already.  The sounds of another door closing was Stephanie heading to the bathroom.  Christian couldn't help but sigh in relief as it seemed his problems were over and he would soon be found by his sister and rescued.  

 

The toilet was flushed, and Stephanie ran through the upstairs hallway, making Christian flinch.  Normally the soft pounding of feet it wouldn't be so bad but it sounded more like thunder than footsteps.  Christian didn't know if it was due to his size or that it was Stephanie's Christmas spirit and she was ready to open gifts.  The sound of knocking on a door, most likely their parent's door, was heard.

 

"Mom, dad, it's Christmas," Stephanie told them, obviously waking them up.  "Can I go open up my gifts?!"

 

Christian listen to his father's tired and exhausted response, "Wait for everyone please."

 

Stephanie protested but did as she was told as she didn't come running down the stairs just yet.  Christian sat there patiently as he waited for his mom, dad, and Grace to wake up.  It was a long 5 minutes as he heard more commotion upstairs.  Christian perked up when he heard his mom say, "Where's Chris?"

 

His father made a confused noise, "He's not in his room."

 

"Do you think he went to Jacob's," Christian's mom asked his father.

 

"Beats me... was he that upset yesterday night?"

 

Christian's mom sounded worried, "I didn't think so... should we go check up on-"

 

"MOM!"  Stephanie whined, "IT'S CHRISTMASSSSS!"  She complained, "Pleeeeeease, I want to open my presents," Stephanie protested.

 

"I'm sure he'll be back when he's ready," Christian's father agreed with Stephanie.  "Let's just open our gifts and than we can worry about him later."

 

"... alright," Christian's mom gave in.

 

"YEA," The sound of Stephanie's excited cry filled the house, followed by the thunderous pounding of her little feet hitting every step in a hurry to be the first down the stairs.  Christian wasn't prepared to watch his massive little sister still in her pajamas running from the stairs toward the Christmas tree in a blink of an eye.

 

"Steph-" Was all Christian was able to get out before her little, or actually large feet, came crashing into a stray Christmas present.  The box was sent slamming forward into Christian who was unprepared.  The massive box smacked in him knocking him out for a brief moment.  It was long enough for Stephanie to close the gap and dive under the tree grabbing boxes left and right and tossing them to the side.

 

"Mom... dad... OH THIS ONE IS MINE!"  Stephanie squealed lifting up a white box and pulling it out from the tree.  Christian was meanwhile trying to dislodge the massive box that was easily twice his size and roughly 3 times his own weight.  

 

"What is this," Christian complained as he tried to push the box off of him.  It took him longer than he thought to crawl out from the heavy gift.  By the time he was out from under the gift, the rest of the family was there opening up a gift or two.  The sound of paper ripping and boxes being torn open filled the room.  "MOM!  DAD!"  Christian tried to shout over the noise, but it was useless.  The noisy crinkling and tearing of paper and packaging cut any noise he made from reaching his parents ears.

 

"LOOK WHAT I GOT," Stephanie screamed so loud that Christian flinched at the high pitched noise.  "I GOT MY BARBIE HOUSE, THANK YOU SANTA!"  Christian watched his little sister excitedly jumping up and down holding the big plastic house in her hands.

 

"See, there you go," Christian's mom said as she clapped for Stephanie's new toy.

 

Christian was shocked to see that Stephanie actually got her gift.  He was sure his mom and dad didn't buy it for her... did Santa really get it for her?  Christian shook his head.  It didn't matter, he needed to get someone's attention-

 

Christian's attention was on Stephanie and didn't notice the crawling monster of a sister that was Grace approaching, that was until it was too late.  The large shape of the toddler crawling on the carpet toward him went unnoticed by all until it she was right on top of Christian.

 

Christian only got out her name before her right paw of a hand slapped into Christian's body.  The palm slammed into Christian like a truck as it flattened him into the carpet.  The hand was easily half his size but the force put into it was enough to feel like it was way larger than him.  The force knocked any air from Christian's body as he felt the immense pressure of his little sister baring down on his back, threatening to crush him.  The carpet was shoved deep into his face muffling his cries fro help.  Grace's fingers wrapped around Christian as she started to pick him up and look at him closer by bringing him to her face.  

 

"...grace..." Christian wheezed out around the surprisingly strong fingers.  He looked like a doll in her grip.  Arms pinned to his side, legs unable to struggle, he was stuck and unable to move.  Unable to take a deep breath or even move, Christina was at the mercy of his youngest sister.  Something that he never thought would ever happen in his craziest nightmares.  

 

Christian turned his head and looked to the couch and saw his mom and dad looking right at him.

 

"...om...da..." Chrstian squeaked out.

 

"Oh look, someone got Grace a toy doll," Christian's mother retorted before she went to her own present unwrapping.

 

Christian was stunned, they didn't notice him?!

 

However things turned for the worse when Grace proceeded to use Christian as a hammer by slamming her hand with him in it into the carpet.  Christian felt his face impact the slightly soft, but not soft enough, carpet.  As Christian made a sound of protest toward this action, Grace did the opposite and let out a sound of joy.  Second after second, Christian felt his face get pummeled into the carpet.  His vision was getting blurry and his nose and cheeks burned from the impacts.  This kept going for far too long.  That was until her grip loosened on him.  On the back swing, Christian went flying out of Grace's palm and through the air.  Christian barely had time to put his arms out as he went flying into the deep dark green bristles of the Christmas tree.  The spiky needles of the pine tree poked and stabbed at Christian marking up any bare skin that touched the pokey ends of the greenery.  Out of instinct, Christian's hand reached out and grabbed one of the many branches and felt the sticky sap slip between his fingers as he fell from one branch to the next.  After a few attempts he finally grabbed a sturdy branch and gripped it like his life depended on it.

 

Hands full of sticky sap and pine needles the size of his arm, Christian looked out from the few green needles blocking his view and body from the family room.  He was sure if someone was looking at him, they might mistaken him as a poorly placed Christmas ornament.  Grateful that his sister had butterfingers, Christian found that hanging from the pine tree's branch was better than being in his sister's hands.  

 

Christian should probably stay away from the upset looking girl who seemed to be wondering where Christian disappeared too.  Grace started to crawl more urgently looking for Christian among the presents.  After a few long moments the child started to cry as she couldn't find the toy it had in her hands a moment ago.  

 

"Ohhh, is someone hungry," Christian's mom said as she got up and picked up Grace.

 

"I'll help make everyone some breakfast," Christian's father said getting up too.

 

"I'm going to finish opening my presents!"  Stephanie beamed as she went to grab another gift and unwrapped it.  Christian watched his parents pick up Grace and leave the room before he could bother to even say a word.  The sound of activities happening in the kitchen filled the next room.

 

Christian sighed and looked out into the nearly empty family room.  It was littered with paper wrappings and empty boxes with gifts all over.  Stephanie was the only one there, too busy with her toys.  Christian felt his hands getting tired from holding onto the branch and decided to at least climb up or down.  Looking down, it seemed like a good ten foot drop or so from the ground.  Christian figured he should at least climb up the branch.  Opening up his hand to pull them off the wooden branch, Christian found he couldn't.  His hands were glued...

 

The sap!

 

Trying again, Christian tried to pull his hand away from the sticky syrup like material but it was extremely difficult.  "Come on!"  Christian growled as he yanked and tugged harder, pulling and moving his arms.  "Let me go!"  Christian tugged and swung his feet trying to break his hands away from the amber holding him.  It took forever to yank his right hand free that he felt exhausted by the time it broke free from the gooey material.  "FINALLY!"  Christian shouted looking at his sap covered hand and the other one stuck to the branch-

 

Christian felt a weird sensation, as if someone was watching him.  He hadn't heard Stephanie in a while.  Christian's attention was drawn out toward the family room.  However there was something massive blocking his view.  No not something, someone, it was Stephanie.  Christian felt his heart skip a beat as he looked at his little sister's enormous face peering in through the branches and pine.  

 

Christian could make out the frown forming on her face, "Ch-chris?"

 

"STEPH!"  Christian called out. 

 

"No way... what-how," She squinted and blinked a few times.  "Is that really you," She asked not sure of what she was seeing.

 

"YES!  Jesus, look," Christian shouted as he tried to detach his left hand from the branch he was stuck too.  "I'm stuck can you-"

 

"You're small," She said as she started to pull some of the needles away to get a better view, "Like really small," She stated with shock.  "How?"

 

"I don't even know," Christian told her.  "Some guy was here, i think it was Santa-"

 

Stephanie gasp and nearly shouted, "SANTA?!  See I told you!  I KNEW HE WAS REAL!"

 

Christian felt a stab of annoyance.  "I said I THINK, not that THERE WAS!"  Christian defiantly shouted at his sister.  "There's no proof that-"

 

"But your tiny," Stephanie laughed as she took one of her fingers and poked at Christian's tiny body as if to make sure it was really him.

 

"HEY!  Stop that," Christian shouted as he felt the poke at his chest.  "Look just get me down from here, I'm stuck," Christian told her.

 

"Alright..." Stephanie told him, right before a grin spread over her face, "Once you say you were wrong and i was RIGHT.  There IS a Santa Claus."

 

Christian should have just said it.  To get it over with, but the gloating in her voice, the day he was going through, and the fact that his left arm was getting sore from holding his body weight.  It all started to make his blood boil.  He couldn't help but snap at her, "THERE ISN'T A SANTA CLAUS!  NOW GET ME DOWN!"

 

Still Stephanie had a look on her face that told Christian that she was enjoying seeing him struggle and helpless.  "I don't know... I got my barbie house," Stephanie snickered, "I thought you said I wasn't going to get one this year."

 

"WHO THE FUCK CARES," Christian barked as he tugged on his arm only to find he was still stuck.

 

"Hmmm," Stephanie mussed as she plucked something off the Christmas tree, "I would think someone who was wrong woooould," Stephanie mocked as she unwrapped a candy cane and started to suck on it while looking at Christian fighting to remove his arm from the tree sap.  "So?  Gonna say it?  Or should I just walk away and play with my new barbie house that SANTA got me?"

 

Christian wanted to argue and fight with his sister but it was clear that she wasn't going to help till he said something, "FINE!  I was WRONG!  Happy now?!"

 

Stephanie's smile exploded on her face as she pulled out the candy cane out of her mouth with a wet pop, "YUP, now that wasn't so bad," Stephanie teased as she poked the candy cane toward Christian.  The moment the sticky material poked into his body he felt a tingling radiate from that area.  Soon everything grew slightly larger just a fraction.  "WHAT WAS THAT?!"  Christian shouted as he watched Stephanie's eyes grow wide.

 

"You just shrank," She gasped.

 

Christian felt panic spread, "Get mom and dad!  Why did I shrink?!  What's going on?!"  Stephanie looked at her candy cane and than back at Christian.  She slowly pushed it toward Christian.  Christian scrunched up his face, "What are-"

 

The candy staff touched Christian on the side of his face.  The strong smell of peppermint hit him.

 

Oh no...

 

Immediately the same tingling sensation grew form that area and everything started to look much larger.  "STOP IT!"  Christian screamed at his shocked sister as she watched Christian shrink some more.  

 

"Oh wow..." Stephanie commented as she looked down at the candy cane that made Christian's size change.  "You're like way smaller now."

 

"I KNOW THAT," Christian shrieked as his sister was no longer a giantess but a goddess at her size.  However what made things worse was when Stephanie slowly started to push the stripped stick back at him.  "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"  Christian shouted as the larger pole started to come closer, the heavy scent of peppermint hitting Christian as it approached.  The sticky end was covered in his sister's still drying spit.  "GET AWAY," Christian protested, but it seemed the smaller he got the harder it was to pull away from the sap on his hand.  He was unable to budge anymore than before as the large candy cane grew closer and closer.  Finally Christian was stabbed by the candy stick another time and this time he felt more of his body shrinking.

 

"Oooo, wow you're even smaller," Stephanie voice boomed as she examined Christian's new size as she extracted the peppermint stick.  

 

Christian couldn't tell how small he had gotten but it was clear that his hand was no longer holding the large branch but stuck in the sticky goop of syrup.  It looked like Stephanie would be able to blow his tiny form right off the branch with one puff of air.  Unable to remove his hand at all now, he dangled there on the large branch and watched as his sister slowly started to push her fingers through the gap in the pine needles.  Her large fingers were heading straight for him.

 

"Hey careful," Christian shouted out with warning as he watched the enormous fingers that were much larger than him, now heading for his body.  The large pads on Stephanie's thumb and index finger were large walls of taunt skin as they slowly pushed into him firmly from the sides.  She gave his body a small tug and his hand was yanked out of the sap.  

 

Christian was brought toward the grinning girl's face as her eye was larger than he was now.  "I wonder how small I can make you?"  Those words sent a shiver down Christian's spine as his sister seemed to want to shrink him into oblivion.  Christian shouted his protest but it was pointless.  Finally after a long pause Stephanie snickered, "But than I wont be able to see you if you get any smaller."

 

Judging by the size of Stephanie's finger and him, he had to be no bigger than a small crumb or maybe the size of an ant compared to her.  Not enjoying the fact that Stephanie could inhale him by accident, Christian tried to get away.  He did his best to struggle between his sister's fingers but she either had a strong grip or his strength was pathetically weak compared to her simple pinch.  

 

"I'm kind of hungry," Stephanie stated still looking at Christian between her fingers.  "I could go for some cookies!"  

 

"Wh-what?  Wait!"  Christian tried to get his sister to notice his waving hands.  However she simple started to walk toward the kitchen.  It took Stephanie only a few steps to reach the kitchen, a feat that would have taken Christian probably an hour now at his current size.  How long was he going to stay this size?  

 

"Mom, can I have some Christmas cookies?" Stephanie asked as she was already sitting at her place, holding onto Christian at the kitchen table.

 

"Sure baby, but don't forgot to eat something healthy too.  And don't eat ALL of them this year," Christian's mother reminded her.

 

"MOM," Christian shouted as he watched his mother approaching the table with a plate of cookies.  Christian tried again, but to his fear, she couldn't hear him or even see him.  Stephanie's fingers kept Christian concealed or covered enough that his mom didn't notice.  His voice couldn't reach her at his size.

 

"Here you go," his mom said dropping a plate of cookies near Stephanie.

 

"Oh and milk too!"  Stephanie gleefully asked as she dragged the plate closer to herself.  Christian watched his sister snatch up a random cookie and bring it to her face.  He got to hear the sound of the cookie crunching and crumbling from her teeth biting and destroying half of the baked good.  Little specks of crumbs dribbled down Stephanie front and down on the table.  Those crumbs being too small for her to notice, but large enough to be boulders compared to Christian current size.  The sound of crunching and munching continued to fill the air for a few moments before Stephanie finally swallowed the mouthful of food.  She quickly tossed the remaining cookie in her mouth before chewing it.  Christian felt the vibrations in the air from the crunching of the bread baked goody as Stephanie finished it just as quickly as the first part.

 

It didn't take Christian's mom long to have a nice glass of milk in front of Stephanie.  Christian tried one more time to try and get his mother to notice his speck sized body in Stephanie's hands, however she was far too busy, or maybe Christian was just that small.

 

Christian didn't have time to mope about his mother's unaware ignorance of his size, as Stephanie decided she wanted to move Christian around.  Letting out a startled sound as the massive digits still clutching him lifted him and moved him around.  It didn't take long before a massive lake of white hung below him that Christian realized what Stephanie had planed for him.  

 

"STEPH!"  Christian screamed out for her to stop.  "No, wait!  DON'T," Christian pleaded as he looked up at his grinning sister.  She simple just released Christian letting him fall down.  Christian's limbs acted on their own as they started to fling around to find anything to grab.  All they found was empty air as Christian started to descend the length of the drop.  Soon the white lake grew in size and with a freezing cold splash, Christian was submerged in the creamy dairy liquid.  

 

Christian found his body shaking from the chill in the cup.  The milk was horribly cold, maybe it would be a great drink cold, but not to swim in.  As Christian tried to keep his body from freezing by treading in the large white drink, he watched his sister glance around the surface of the drink.  She might have lost track of Christian for a second, but it only took a few moments before she found him in the sea of white.  

 

"Just a crumb," She spoke.  

 

"S-st-steph..." Christian chattered as he tried to speak through the biting cold temperature.

 

Her response was a large object coming into view.  An oval golden brown disk, dotted with black spots of chocolate.  She started to dunk the cookie into her cup.  Christian watched as the massive building like object crash into the milk, sending waves of milk ripping over him.  The motion of sticking the cookie into the milk and pulling it out again caused the surface of the milk to ripple, pulling Christian toward the dunking.  It was than he saw how forceful the cookie was slamming into the milk, Christian realized he didn't want to get stuck under the treat being smashed into the milk.

 

Christian tried to swim in the opposite direction, to stay away from the chaos caused by the cookie.  Already, there were parts of the cookie that had broken off and were floating in the milk next to Christian as he struggled.  Those pieces of cookie weren't so lucky as they were dragged toward the massive baked snack.  Christian didn't want to be pushed under the freezing surface of the milk, he wasn't sure if he would be able to make it to the top again.  However he just wasn't fast enough as he was dragged closer and closer.  Just when he thought he was going to get submerged, the cookie was dragged out of the milk and toward Stephanie.

 

Stephanie grinned as she easily pushed the mushy cookie into her mouth and swallowed it with relative ease.  Christian watched her munch and swallow, than she brought another equally large cookie toward the opening of the cup.  She started to dunk the cookie right on top of Christian.

 

Christian screamed out his sister name as loud as he could, but the cookie smashed in around him.  Christian felt something hard pushing into him as he was dunked down into the chilly milk.  Soon he was yanked out, a breath of fresh air... than he was back under.  Christian couldn't see with milk covering his eyes, but the sounds of splashing filled his ears as he would get a moment of fresh air before being hit with the chilly cream again.  Christian was subjected to this water torture for a few moments until the pattern stopped.  It was clear that Stephanie was done dipping her cookie.  

 

Using this time to wipe the milk out of his face and eyes, Christian was able to see again.  However it might have been better if he couldn't as he saw Stephanie's enormous mouth coming for him.

 

"STEPH NO," Christian screamed out as loud as he could as she opened her mouth.  Chunks of chocolate from her previous cookies were still stuck in the back of her teeth, mounds of goo and mushy cookie remains dripping and pooling around in the corners of her mouth.  The smell of warm milk already started reeking from her previous mouthful of milk soaked cookie.  The new cookie approached the gaping mouth faster than Christian could react.  He had little to no time to try and climb off or get out of the way as he was guided toward Stephanie's greedy maw.  Christian had just enough time to let out a panicked scream as he passed Stephanie's teeth. 

 

Just as Christian thought the teeth were about to seal him away.  He was hit by a few puffs of hot air as the sound of an open laugh hit him.  He was quickly extracted from the mouth and saw his sister with a sinister smile on her face, "You really thought i was going to eat you?"

 

"W-what?  Yes," Christian spoke still horrified of his little sister.

 

She little out a giggle as her large fingers came by pinching him off the cookie, "Yes!  That was perfect," Stephanie said as she was laughing more.  

 

Christian looked around trying to see if he was missing something.  His mother was no longer in the kitchen, and it was just him and Stephanie, so why was she laughing so much.  "What... what's going on," Christian asked confused.

 

"How did you like the pay back for being mean all the time," Stephanie asked Christian as she now eat the cookie he was on only a few seconds ago.  "Best Christmas ever!"  Stephanie told Christian with the remains of her soggy cookie in her mouth.  

 

"You... you were pranking me?!"  Christian asked horrified at the "prank" of almost being eaten.  It was impossible for Stephanie to have heard his question, but he still had to ask it.

 

Stephanie picked up her cup of milk and downed it in a matter of moments.  Christian watched his titanic sister gulp down gallons of milk in a mere second before saying, "I bet you'll think twice before picking on me."

 

Christian opened his mouth to say something but it was pointless.  It was clear she wouldn't hear him and if she did, well the words wouldn't have been nice.  Instead Chris sat among the stray crumbs from Stephanie's eating and waited till she was done gloating over her fun.

 

Once Stephanie was done with her milk and remaining cookies, she finally plucked Christian and started to carry him out of the kitchen.  "Alright I guess I should get mom or dad...Mom?  Mom, dad?"  She called out.  Christian felt a sense of relief that now she was finally going to get their parents help.  Sadly he wish his sister didn't make him this small just to do a damn practical joke on him for revenge.  However he was safe now.

 

Stephanie walked around the house and finally entered their parent's bed room calling out for either one of them.  No sound.  "I wonder where they went," Stephanie pondered till she said, "Oh... right."

 

"What," Christian asked out of habit forgetting she couldn't hear his words.

 

Stephanie lowered her hand toward the neatly made bed.  "Mom said she had to grab something from the store, I guess dad and Grace went with her."  Christian sighed as he looked over the vast empty space of bedding he was set on.  Stephanie went on, "I'm just going to leave you up here till they get back.  Just so you don't get lost."  

 

"What?  No wait, Stephanie," Christian called out as his sister was already leaving the room.  "What the hell?!  Don't leave me!!"  Christian was left there as he heard his sister already running back downstairs.  The sound of her messing around with her new presents could be heard all the way upstairs.  Christian shook his head at the anger he was feeling about being ditched here till his mom or dad came back.  "This is ridiculous." 

 

Christian had nothing to do except stand on the blanket.  Heck he was so small not even his weight seemed to make an indent in the fabric.  Just a crumb on a blanket.  

 

"I swear to god if she forgets about me," Christian muttered as he sat down.  He would just have to wait, however long that might be.

 

Christian sat there and waited, and waited.  Soon Christian felt a feeling of drowsiness.  It might have been the fact that he got up before 5, or maybe the near death experience he had with his sister, but his body was feeling the exhaustion.  It didn't take too long before Christian's body nodded off, if only for a second.

 

 

 

The next thing Christian knew he heard the front door open and close.  It woke him up from however long he was sleeping.  Christian couldn't tell if it was hours or minutes.  There was no way for him to have known how long it was.  He hoped it wasn't too long and that Stephanie didn't forgot about him!

 

Christian listened to his parents as they walked through the family room below.

 

"Mom, dad," Stephanie greeted them.

 

"Shhh, Grace just fell asleep," Their mother told her.

 

"Oh, sorry," Stephanie said in a softer tone.  "Abby messaged me, she wanted to see if I can come over and play with her.  She got a new bicycle!"

 

"Okay, but not too late, we were going to start making dinner in a couple of hours," Christian heard his mother tell her.

 

"YES!" Stephanie nearly cheered as quietly as she could.  

 

The sound of Stephanie grabbing her coat and shoes could be heard.  Christian gaped at his sister forgetting about him.  Or maybe she was doing it on purpose?  It didn't mater, she was the only one that knew he was here.  Christian wanted to scream at her, but there was no way she would be able to hear him from all the way upstairs.  

 

Christian clenched his fist in frustration as he heard his sister run out the door before it was quite.  She forgot about him!

 

"Is Chris back yet," Christian heard his father ask as he walked up the stairs.  Christian looked out the bedroom doorway and watched his father walk past the door.  The quick glimpse of his father carrying a sleeping Grace was all Christian saw.  His dad didn't bother looking into the bedroom Christian was in.  There was creaking next room over, letting Christian know that he peeked into his room.  "I guess not.  I can't believe he would skip Christmas with his family," His father mutter close enough for Christian to hear through the walls.

 

Finally Christian watched his father walk past again and head down stairs, this time without Grace. 

 

"How long am I going to be this tiny," Christian complained realizing he was invisible to everyone at this size.  The only person who knew where he was, went on a fucking bike ride.

 

Sighing Christian started to pace around.  He was near the edge of the bed, but not close enough to jump down.  However jumping would be suicide at this height.  At least it seemed like it, the distance was insane.  Christian was still trying to think of what to do when he heard some shuffling down stairs. 

 

"Kevin," Christian heard his mother laugh in protest.  "What are you doing?"

 

"The kids are gone... Grace is passed out... come on, you know what I'm doing."

 

"Oh my goodness," Christian heard her mouth reply with a laugh, "What about dinner?'

 

"Take out?  I'm sure no one would care... come on honey, it's Christmas." Christian frowned at his father's words.  What was going on.

 

There was a deep sigh from his mother before he heard her say, "Fine."

 

"That's my Nancy," Christian's dad said pleased with her approval.

 

Christian frowned deeper as he heard his parents walking up the stairs.  There was a weird noise coming up the stairs other than their footsteps.  Finally they came into view, and Christian's mouth dropped open as he watched his parents making out.  Like full tongue down each others throats.  His dad had a hand buried deep in his mother's pants cupping her backside.  Christian let out an appalled sound as he turned around.  

 

"MOM! DAD! STOP THAT," Christian complained only to hear them smooching louder.

 

"God, your so sexy."  Christian father panted.

 

"Stoooop," Christian's mother giggled.  "You act like you don't wake up next to me every morning."

 

"Mmm, Yeah, I get to look at that sexy ass every morning."  The sound of a light slap could be heard and his mom letting out a squeal that Christian had never in his life heard her make.

 

"KEVIN?!  Shhh, Grace is sleeping."

 

"Oh she slept through louder," Christian father laughed as he continue to do things to his mom.

 

Christian felt the color drain from his face as he listened to his parents.  "Oh god, I can't hear this!"  Christian covered his ears and closed his eyes.  The sex life of his parents was being revealed to him.  This would most likely scar him for the rest of his life.  Christian tried to wish the sounds and words out of his head, but the muffled noises of his parents behind him were easily able to invade his ears.

 

However it wasn't till a shadow was cast over him that Christian opened his eyes and turned around.  There hovering over him, was his father's backside.  Nude as could be.  He had stripped his pants and underwear off during the obscene make out session with his mom.  He was towering well over Christian, and it wasn't till now that Christian realized he might want to move.  Unfortunately it was far to late as he watched his father start to sit down on the edge of the bed.  Christian watched his father's massive back side pass over him.  Christian reflexively fell down to protect himself as his father sat down.  Christian looked up just in time to see two massively round fleshy bags coming down on him.

 

"DAD!"  Christian screamed as he watched the ball sack collide with him muffling him under the folds of skin.  The warm air coming off the skin of his dad's testicles was a feeling Christian didn't want to experience.  However, his dad didn't even seem to notice the feeling of his son under his balls.

 

Christian heard his large father talking, "Look what Santa brought you this year.  A nice candy cane for you to suck."

 

Christian didn't know what was more disgusting, his father's words or his dangling balls pinning him down on the bed.  The smell was now starting to hit Christian as he struggled the best he could to lift up the floppy skin draping over him.  As disgusting as the situation was, his mother's words only made it worse, "Mmm, Santa, you know how much I enjoy my hard candy.  It sure looks really hard to me."

 

Christian let out a cry, "JUST STOP IT!"  Unable to move out from under the mass of flesh above him, Christian was subjected to this torment for however long it would take.  

 

"Go ahead and give it a lick," Christian's father spoke.

 

The sound of his mother doing just that could be heard from under his father.  "Mmm, my favorite," His mother replied.  Christian wasn't sure what his mother was talking about, the smell and taste down here was disgusting.  As Christian felt like he was about to puke from his father's musk, something lifted the skin wall off of him.  Christian saw some light as long pillars came into view.  His mother's fingers were lifting and cradling his father's testicles.  Trying to use this opportunity to get away, Christian tried to craw out from under his father.  However his body was stuck...

 

"GET OFF ME!"  Christian shouted as he tried to peel himself from his father's skin.  Yet he wasn't fast enough.  The split second it took to fight his father's clinging body, gave his mother enough time to cup his dad's jewels.  

 

The sound of his mother praising his father sent a revolting feeling through him as she juggled his balls in her hand.  "Sooo big.  I bet you've been saving up for today, haven't you big boy.  And you've been a very good boy this year too."

 

Christian wanted to shake his head, but his body was too busy being molded and grounded deeper into his father's sack.  Sure enough his mother made sure to massage and roll her hands all around, dragging Christian through his father's nuts.  She made sure to tease his father and to mix him in with his father's musky scent.  Christian bumped over all the folds and small pubic hairs growing on his father.  It was horrify, but it only got worse.  Christian found that he was still in his mother's grasp as she swapped from ball fondling to jerking his father's shaft.  His mother, flawlessly in one motion, went from tickling her husbands fun bags to a full on grip on his dick.  She was easily jerking it in an up and down motion.  Pulling Christian along for the ride.  Christian couldn't do anything as his body was so insignificant that neither of his parents could feel him being smothered into the fleshy skin.  

 

"Yeah, yeah.  You know how much I like that, keep it up," Christian's father panted 

 

Christian's mom replied with a deep moaning sound, "Anything to keep Santa holly and jolly."  Christian would have cringed from that line if it weren't for the fact he was already cringing from the handjob his mother was giving his father and him at the same time.  His body was being rolled along both layers of skin, his mother's hand and his father's trunk.  The feeling of pulsating heartbeats coming from the ground underneath him told him just how close his father was to having a Merry Christmas.

 

"I think I'm about to deliver my present," Christian's father grunted.

 

Christian's mother protested, "Not yet."

 

Christian felt his mother's hand release him and his father's shaft.  His body weak and worn, lay limp and exhausted on his father's member.  He looked up to see his mother's face staring right at him, or to be more exact what he was laying on.  She didn't notice his form at all.  Christian could only see past the head of his father's cock as he was just behind it, right where his mother released him at.  Christian wasn't sure what he was expecting, but when he watched his mother's mouth open wide, he let out a cry of alarm.  Soon Christian watched his mother's enormous mouth stretch out and start to consume the tip of the penis.  She didn't stop there as Christian's mom slid past the tip and down the full head of the dick.

 

"MOM?!"  Christian cried out in protest as he tried to crawl backwards as her enormous lips flowed toward him.  Christian watched as those red walls of skin slammed into him dragging him down the length of his father's manhood.  His mother didn't seem very keen on slowing down as she took the massive slong into her mouth.  Christian was covered in hot slime and darkness.  He couldn't see anything but he could hear the deafening sound of his mother deepthroating his father.  The gurgling sound of spit and slight gagging hit him hard.  It was like he was still being gripped by his mom's hand, as he was pulled and dragged with each motion of her head bobbing up and down the shaft.  The smell of his father's lower region filled the dank moist environment, but that was the least of Christian concerns.  He was too busy trying not to get swallowed or crushed by his mother's mouth and slurping lips.  The amount of saliva she was producing shocked him, or maybe it was just his size, but it was like swimming in an ocean of spit.  

 

Just when Christian thought it couldn't get worse he heard his dad speaking,.  "Oh ho ho, Nancy you've been very naughty... You know what Naughty girls get?"

 

Christian's mom responded with a loud gurgling noise as she tried to respond with a mouthful of her husband.  Christian couldn't make out what she said around him as it sounded more like nonsense to him, but his dad laughed again.  

 

The vibration around him increase as it was clear that his father was about to ejaculate.

 

Suddenly Christian was hit by a blinding light as his mother came off the penis with a gasp, "I said not yet..."  Christian was able to see now that his mother was done sucking his father off.  However what he saw wasn't pleasant at all.  He was now on the head, the very tip of his father's member.  He could see his mother's face moving up from his stuck position.  Christian was stuck or glued fast to his father's junk, in fact he was dangerously close to the opening, which was just below him.  As Christian's mom started to stand up his father started to move.  The whole room swung around as they swapped positions.  Christian turned his head away as his mom yanked off her clothes.  She was now naked on the bed, while his father stood over the bed.  "Okay, time to stuff my stocking," she replied spreading her legs wide, revealing the hole she wanted pleased.

 

Christian started to protest as his father started to approach his mother's vaginal opening.

 

"Whoa whoa, slow down there Santa," She protested stopping Christian's dad from advancing.  He could hear the warning in her voice, "Are you not going to wrap your present first...?"

 

The sound of his dad giving a nervous chuckle, "Uh... kind of don't have any condoms."

 

"Kevin," Christian mom warned again, "Last time you went in raw... now we have 3 kids."

 

"okay okay, well... If Santa can't go down the chimney... than I guess he needs to go through the backdoor."

 

Christian waited for his mother to protest, however her only words were, "You know the rules."

 

"Yes, dear," he responded sounding happy at the confirmation.  "Now,"  Christian watched his dad's hand do a flipping gesture.  His mother sighed and slowly flipped over from her back to her belly.  Christian watched as his mother took a pillow and put it under and propped up her butt slightly.  Finally she started to pull apart her butt crack revealing the hole that his father would be using.  "Nothing like visiting the south pole every once in a while." 

 

Christian started to struggle, "You can't be serious?!  Mom?! DAD?!"  Christian tried to break free however, his body wasn't letting him do so.  Christian could only cry and beg his parents to stop as his father approached his mother.  The sound of the bed creaking as his father leaned into it brought Christian to the reality of it.  This was going to happen, and there was nothing he could do to stop it...

 

The raw scent of his mother's backside hit him as it seemed to compete with his father's musky scent.  It blended together giving him a more potent smelling aroma than he thought was possible.  He would be gagging right now if it weren't for the fact he knew his mouth would have to open, and he didn't want to risk getting a taste of his mother's backside.  He was so close to her quivering pucker that he swore he could lean forward and come into contact with it.  

 

Christian's dad waited a few moments.  Christian wasn't sure what the pausing was for, until he heard his dad spit.  A massive glob of liquid splashed on him and the sealed opening of his mother's ass.  The saliva oozed over him and made a bridge connecting both his father's dick and mother's hole.  It was all his father was waiting for, as he pushed forward.  Christian still holding his breath now, so as not to drown, hit the fleshy wall with some resistance.  Due to his size, he easily passed by with the edge of the penis.  The spear pushed in spreading his mother open as it advanced seemingly unopposed, dragging him deeper.

 

Christian found the smell intensified as his mother's scent of ass was stronger inside than outside.  His father's smell seemed to vanish as he was hit with the full source of the anal odor.  Christian started to realize how hot it just got, as the insides of his mother's colon were much much warmer than outside.  There was a dampness to it too, or maybe that was just the heat already making him sweat.  The muffled sounds of moaning and groaning coming from his parents still reached his ears inside his mom.

 

"Slooooowly," His mother groaned, causing Christian to feel a rumbling all around from her voice.

 

"Trying, you're just so tight," His father moaned still shoving more of himself inside.

 

Christian never knew how big his father was, but it seemed like he had to be on the large and long side of the scale, because he was still advancing further into his mother's colon.  As his father tried to bury himself as deep as he could, Christian found his mother to be equally bottomless.

 

Finally it stopped.  Either his dad was at the end of his shaft or he was deep enough for himself.  However this was just the began, as Christian felt himself being dragged backwards.  His dad was pulling out, or so Christian prayed.  Yet he knew it was just to build up momentum.

 

Christian felt himself getting pushed forward by the massive cock behind him.  The jerking motion was like having a truck run into him.  He swore he felt his bones rattle as he was shoved deep again.  The fucking motion continued as the sounds of grunting and gasping could be heard from both parents.  It seemed his mother was getting into it cause all around him he could feel vibrations from the walls shaking in pleasure, clamping down slightly.  Christian didn't want to think of how often his parents did it in the butt for his mom to enjoy it.  Hell, he didn't even want to know how often they kissed like earlier.  

 

Being an extra in his parent's love making was probably the worst thing that could have happen to Christian, he would gladly be in his sister's cup of milk again.  At least than he wouldn't be mentally horrified and messed up by listening to his parents having sex.

 

Christian felt the rumbling as his father spoke up, "Almost there..."  Christian felt a chill run over him as his father continued to slam his dick inside his mother.  The pace was picking up slightly after his father's words.  The new jerking motion his father was adding to his thrust was shaking Christian more than before.  So much more that Christian felt his back starting to peel off his father's penis.  As joyful as he would have been to be free form his dad's dick, he found the thought of falling into his mother's bowels much worse.  Letting out a terrified noise, Christian did everything he could to hold onto his father's prick.

 

The noises his mom was making and the quivering air around Christian told him that she too was enjoying this as much if not more than his father.  "Yeah... what's.... Santa .....going... to... do?"  Christian heard his mom pant between thrust.

 

"Santa gonna cum to town."

 

Christian felt himself slipping a little more as he scrambled to grab onto the fleshy tip he was falling off of.  His father kept up his cheesy sex puns fully unaware of his son's plight.  "Gonna give you a white Christmas."

 

"Are you... going to deck my halls," Christian's mom added fully enjoying the game they were playing.

 

"Yeah baby," his father remarked.  The jostling and shaking was increasing as his father was about to blow his load.  Christian on the other hand was losing his grip.  He felt himself sliding slowly down the still damp and slick dick.  Christian felt himself sliding slow down, like a sweat drop as he felt himself slide over an opening.  Was this his dad's...

 

The opening flexed open wider and Christian knew it was happening.  To both his horror and shame he heard his dad nearly shout out his climaxing phrase, "Time to... let it goooo!"  The wording and tone he spoke told Christian that he knew his father was quoting a famous princess song.  However that thought was quickly washed away as an explosive force hit Christian and overwhelmed him.  The steaming hot torrent of gunk nailed Christian so hard his grip failed him in an instant.  The sounds of his parents orgasmic climax was drowned out by the sound of liquid swarming Christian.  It last just a moment, but Christian feared of drowning in his father's cum.  However the moment he hit the siding or inside wall of his mother's rectum, the liquid splattered off of him.  

 

Able to breath and hear again, he listen to his parents primal love making moans fill the dark chamber as his father's spunk kept splurting out.  The sound of his seed splashing and splattering all around Christian frightened him.  He couldn't see anything, but the constant squirting coming from the massive penis somewhere ahead of him told Christian that his dad was still blowing his load.  The rumbling wiggling wall beneath Christian told him his mother's insides were spasming in time with his father's release.  It was a sickening feeling, almost as bad as the sounds of pleasure his parents were making.  It didn't take too long for his father to finish up.  Christian got the pleasure of having a few wet strands of cum hitting him, pushing him just a little further back in the swampy mess of his dad's goo.

 

Christian finally had too much... he just couldn't get himself to move as he lay in his father's load, unable to roll out of the sticky mess.  He was surrounded by the sounds and noises of his mother's insides and his parents heavy breathing outside of that.  

 

Finally after a few moments, "So... another round," His mother asked.  Christian felt his heart panic at the news of his father fucking is mom some more.

 

"Sorry, Santa comes only once a year."  Christian father laughed and the sounds of his mom letting out a gasp.

 

"Woooow, okay you suck," His mom laughed with his father.

 

"What?  I thought it was funny."

 

The sarcasm in his mom's voice was clearly heard from inside her, "Sure it was.  Alright, well you can pull out now."

 

Christian heard those words and let out a cry.  "No, WAIT FOR ME!"  Christian tried to get up but slipped in the darkness of his mother's insides.  He didn't see it happen, but he heard the sound of his father slowly extracting himself.  As it slide further and further away till the sound of the massive log dragging along his mother's insides vanished.  Christian was so deep inside his mom, he didn't even see a light from his dad pulling out.  Instead he was still bathed in darkness, the stench of his father's cum was slowly losing it's potent smell only to be replaced by his mother's odor, much stronger now than before.  The smell of her butt breeze picking at Christian's nose as he tried to figure out what to do.  

 

Christian was about to get up when the worse thing to happen hit him.  His mother was moving.  His whole world shifted and turned.  He was tossed and thrown around so much that he lost track of where he was.  The sounds of his mom letting out a groan and a bed creaking as she shifted around filled the air.  Christian was met with the sloppy remains of his dad's juices, before things finally settle down.

 

His mom's voice was heard over a soft sound of walking followed it, "Let me clean up, and than we can order some take out for dinner."  Christian didn't hear his father's response as his mom walked somewhere.  Christian wanted to move, but he had no idea where the exit was.  It was too dark, too hot and too smelly.  And Christian was just way too exhausted.  The sounds of his mom moving and doing things would be the only things he would hear until he was found.  

 

That is if he was found...

 

 

 

Santa sighed.  He was trying to recall which houses he had shrunk people in this year.  There were just so many this year, way more than any previous year.  It seemed as the years went on, he was forced to shrink more people.  All those who kept catching him in the act of giving gifts.  Again Santa looked over the houses he had marked and found himself wondering if he missed anyone.

 

Hopefully he didn't forget too many people this year, at least not as many as last year...

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know if you enjoyed it, figured I post it a little early instead of the typical Friday.  I hope everyone has a good holiday and a happy new year