[Reviews - 26] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

After her youngest child left the nest, a mother finds herself quite lonely in her now empty home. To help cope with their absense, her daughters gave her a mini: a luxurous and popular tiny humanoid pet/toy. With no one else to smother, she is more than willing to care for her new pet. And as their relationship grows she finds great comfort and fun in her mini.


Rated: X
Categories: Mature (40-49), Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Insertion, Maternal, Mouth Play, Odor, Teenager (13-19) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 23894 Read: 67860
Published: December 25 2020 Updated: February 26 2021

1. Chapter 1: The Gift by felicity [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (4276 words)

I know I need to complete some of my other stories, but this one was on my mind throughout the holidays. And I needed to write it down before it became one of the many stories I thought of then forgot.

Sooo.... Enjoy

 

 

 

2. Chapter 2: Say "Mommy" by felicity [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2411 words)

 

 

For those of you who read chapter 1 already:

I added another part to Chapter 1 (1500 more words). Please go back and check it out so you wont miss out. You'll find the added section under the bolded words: "ADDED SECTION BELLOW".

(Note: the added section was suppose to be in chapter 2 but it made more sense and flowed better as part chapter 1. So I had to edit my chapters. Sorry for the inconvienence!!!)

Also:

I removed the age of August, because it's not really that important. What I wanted to convey was that he looked young and innocent: a real boy toy. I originally put an age just to help the reader's imagination. His actual age is not as such. He is after all a custom-made order by June and Julia, just fresh from the labs. Made to look as cute as a bunny so their mom would easily dote on him.

(Note: minis are "toys/pets". Most humans dont really care about how old they are, just that they look good enough to play with.)

Now for those of you who read all of Chapter 1:

Please enjoy Chapter 2

 

 

3. Chapter 3: Morning Exercise by felicity [Reviews - 1] (3400 words)

 

 

 

4. Chapter 4: New Activities by felicity [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (6492 words)

Sorry for the wait, I had a lot on my plate... Anyways, here is the next chapter. Its a bit long and messy because I kinda just did it in one sitting.

 

Well... I hope you all enjoy!

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................

 

5. Chapter 5: Valentines Day by felicity [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (7315 words)

Hi guys.

This chapter was meant to be released on feb 14 (V-day) but I kinda got busy with my own V-day with the bf. So sorry about that.

Another long one. But hopefully it worth it. I kinda restarted this chapter 3 times. With different ideas clouding my mind, I didn't know what path to take. So I jumbled it up and this was the result.

Hope you all enjoy!