- Text Size +
The Christmas Wish

It was just around Christmastime, and Nick and Katie lay in their bed, both of them naked, both of them shining with sweat as they attempted to catch their breath from their recent intercourse. As usual, Nick had taken the dominant role in the exchange, and even though Katie wasn’t exactly the “toll-over” submissive type, there wasn’t much she could do to physically gain the upper hand over her boyfriend. At 6’8, with a body that sported an impressive array of muscles, Nick was already a giant by anyone’s standards, but to Katie, he seemed even more physically imposing than that. She only stood at 4’10, which meant that when the two stood up next to each other, the top of Katie’s head barely reached Nick’s chest. While it was true that Katie had a big, juicy ass, and even bigger and juicier breasts (a whopping G-cup), there was just no getting past how tiny she felt in her boyfriend’s presence. And unfortunately for her, Nick was in the habit of teasing her about her short stature. It had started off lighthearted enough, but after a while, even though Nick’s playful taunts never actually carried any truly malicious intent, Katie found herself fed up with him. The teasing about her height was getting old because, deep down, Katie didn’t enjoy being so short. She wanted to be taller, and bigger all around…bigger, even, than her giant boyfriend.

Nick reached over in the bed and gave Katie’s ass a playful smack. She yelped out playfully, her ass flesh jiggling in the low lamplight.

“Ooooh!” she exclaimed, taking a couple more deep breaths to steady herself.

“Yeah,” chuckled Nick. “You like it when I smack your big ass, don’t you, babe?”

“Yes,” she responded flirtatiously, turning over to face him in the bed.

“And how about when I get a load of these, huh?” continued Nick, reaching out and caressing both of Katie’s huge boobs with his hand, moving from one to the other as he caressed the voluminous flesh.

“Mmmmm yeahhhh I like that too,” cooed Katie, wiggling around gently in his grasp. Even though she secretly did want to get bigger, she had to admit that she enjoyed being handled like this.

“Haha yeah, babe — it certainly seems like you like it!” laughed Nick, giving her massive rack a shake with his hand. “although I have to say, you’re not really all that proportional, are you, babe?”

“Now what’s that supposed to mean?” asked Katie, immediately becoming annoyed as she pushed Nick’s hand off her breasts and sat up in the bed. Nick propped his head up on his hand as he continued to lie there, looking at her sideways, with that same teasing look on his face that Katie had grown so tired of.

“Haha, come on Katie — you know what I’m talking about,” chuckled Nick. “It’s nothing against you! Haha, I mean I’m basically giving you a compliment; I don’t know why you always think I’m insulting you, but, I mean, the truth is the truth, right? And, haha, babe…the truth is that you have the tits and the ass of a 6’8 woman, someone just as tall as me…but the funny thing is that your giant assets just happen to be attached to someone who’s under 5 feet tall!”

“Nick, come on!” protested Katie, folding her arms across her big chest in irritation. “You know that I hate it when you make fun of my height!”

“Haha, awww, babe, lighten up! The only reason I keep making fun is because you need to learn to take a joke every once in a while!”

“It’s not “every once in a while,” and you know it, Nick!” responded Katie angrily. “It’s like almost every freaking day that I have to hear such-and-such about how funny you think it is that I’m so short!”

“Well…I mean, it is kind of funny, isn’t it?” laughed Nick.

“No!” replied Katie immediately, sounding more angry and hurt than she wanted to. But all this teasing had to stop — she really was at her wit’s end about it. “You know I wish I was taller!”

“Well good luck with that,” teased Nick. “I’m pretty sure we’re both done growing, and we’re stuck with what we got. Haha, it doesn’t do to pout over it, Katie. And besides, you know that I love you no matter our difference in size, right?”

“Yes,” said Katie shortly, still with her arms crossed over her breasts.

“And,” said Nick, once again reaching out and caressing her boob flesh with his hand, “You know how hot I think you are, don’t you?”

“Yesss,” said Katie, feeling the pleasure start to course through her again as her boyfriend touched her.

“And,” continued Nick, cracking a wide, devious grin, “You know that, no matter what you say, I’m always gonna tease you about being a little shorty, don’t you?”

“Niiiiccckkk!!” cried Katie, once again annoyed past her comfort zone as she slapped Nick’s hand off her boobs. “Stopppp ittttt!”

“Haha, come on babe — I’m just teasing you,” laughed Nick, leaning over to give her a kiss on her cheek. Katie accepted it begrudgingly, with her hands once again folded over her boobs.

“And besides,” he added, leaning over on his side of the bed to turn off his bedside lamp, “It’s no good wishing that things were different in that way. You’re just short, babe! Get over it! You’ve gotta accept it — haha, hell, I mean I accepted it, didn’t I? I love you no matter what! But I can still tease you about it!”

“Well it doesn’t mean I have to like it,” said Katie huffily, as Nick switched off his light.

“Whatever,” said Nick, with light humor in his voice. “Maybe someday you’ll just accept it, and learn to have a sense of humor about it all.”

“Not likely,” said Katie defiantly, shaking her head.

“Oh well…a guy can only hope,” quipped Nick. “Now come on babe, turn your light off and let’s go to sleep.”

Katie leaned over on her side, and turned her light off, but she didn’t snuggle down under the covers. Instead, she took out her laptop, sat up in bed, and opened it up, flooding her face with its bright light in the cozy darkness of their bedroom.

“You go on to sleep,” said Katie. “I’ll be right behind you, but I wanna look at a few Christmas ideas online first.”

“Oooo, procrastinating in buying presents, huh?” chuckled Nick, rolling over away from her in bed.

“Keep it up and I might procrastinate so much that I forget to get you something,” threatened Katie.

“Oooohh noooo,” said Nick sarcastically, laughing softly. “Ok, well…goodnight babe.”

“Goodnight,” she replied as she started searching the web. Within two minutes Nick was snoozing soundly. Katie rolled her eyes as she surfed the web; she had always been jealous of Nick’s ability to just pass out whenever he felt like it. She often struggled with insomnia, and would be forced to lie awake in bed for hours, staring at the ceiling as the sounds of her boyfriend’s snores mocked her ears. It was almost like a perfect metaphor for their relationship: when it got down to it, both of them loved each other very much, and always ended up in the same bed every night. But while Nick was lighthearted, confident, and totally at ease in his own body, Katie was more serious, insecure, and not nearly as happy in her own short frame. She wanted to be taller…she wanted to be bigger…she wanted to be more confident…and she wanted to be able to sleep like Nick could. She wanted so much of what he had, but had no way to obtain it.

Right around then, Katie noticed something that caught her attention in the google search that she was scrolling through. The big blue letters of the link read: “Straight From Old St. Nick: Make Your Dreams Come True!” Katie usually avoided silly little links like this, but tonight, something made her click on it. Maybe it was how annoyed she felt at Nick…how put out she felt at him continuing to tease her about her height when she had told him not to. Or maybe it was because she had reached a point of desperation, where she was so unhappy about her own physical circumstances that she was willing to entertain anything that promised to set her right. Whatever it was, Katie thought: ‘Oh what the hell…why not?’ And she clicked on the link.

Right away, she was taken to a website that looked more professional than she expected, with smooth graphics and neat, clean fonts. Katie was also taken aback by the simplicity of the site’s design; she had expected a more garish sight, with a bunch of ugly, flashing special effects and goofy soundbites. But, in addition to the finely-rendered 3D images of holly and candy canes on the side of the page, there wasn’t much extra website material to grab her attention. Her eyes immediately went to the search bar in the middle, which had a simple prompt written inside it:

“What would you like for Christmas? Ask the right way, and St. Nick might just grant your wish.”

‘Ha, yeah right,’ thought Katie to herself. She was just about to exit out of the website when, once again, something seemed to stop her. She looked down at her short legs on the bed, and especially how stumpy they looked next to Nick’s limbs, which were so long that his feet were hanging off the end of the bed as he snored soundly. Katie looked back to her legs…she was just so short! So small…and there wasn’t anything she could do about it…unless…unless…

Katie suddenly started typing into the website’s search bar. She felt slightly stupid for even going this far, but, in this moment, she was feeling particularly desperate and hopeless, and she didn’t see the harm in tying out whatever this website had to offer. Besides, it was just around Christmastime, and there was something in the air…a little magic, perhaps…and even though Katie was a fully-grown adult, and even though she no longer believed in Santa Claus anymore, something kept her typing. She would try…she would just try, and see where it led her. Worst case, it led to nothing, and she’d be left exactly back where she had started from: short and miserable.

“My tall boyfriend keeps teasing me about how short I am,” Katie wrote in the search bar. “I keep telling him to stop but he won’t. Help me, please. Help me teach him a lesson…” Katie paused, feeling her heart beating faster.

‘This is so silly,’ she thought to herself. She looked out the window. The pleasant, multi-colored glow of their Christmas lights blended in with the bright white glow of their neighbor’s Christmas lights, and the joining light rays seemed to dance amongst each other, reflecting prettily off the silent ice crystals of the snow that had fallen freshly that evening. The outside night was so dark…and so deep…and the wintery wind whipped and gusted about. But Katie was all cozy inside and in bed, with Nick sleeping next to her, as the promising glow of Christmas lights flitted merrily across her face. She felt it…she felt that familiar stab of Christmas magic, and in that moment, she had the courage to wish for the impossible.

“Help me grow bigger,” she typed into the website’s search bar, as her heart beat excitedly in her chest. The mere act of typing these words was thrilling for Katie — it was like she was speaking her wish into the void, and hearing something reflected back at her. Before she could change her mind, she pressed “Enter,” and her request had been sent. A new screen came up, with side borders that were exquisitely decorated with candy canes, gingerbread houses, and evergreen trees. A simple, centrally-placed message read:

“Thank you for your submission. If you asked correctly, you’ll be hearing from Santa tomorrow.”

‘Well, that’s that,’ sighed Katie. She suddenly realized that she felt very tired, and was only too happy to close her laptop and snuggle up next to Nick under the covers. Whether she just imagined it or not, that silent moment of Christmas magic had made her feel so wonderfully cozy, and even though she wished that she was bigger, she was just happy to have rediscovered that feeling of childlike wonder, if only for the moment. She spooned Nick with her short body, wrapping her arms around him, and in a minute, she was fast asleep.

The next morning, Katie woke up, went downstairs, and made coffee. It was December 22nd, three days before Christmas. One of Nick’s old friends was in town, and the two of them were hanging out at a local sports bar. This granted Katie some time to herself; fortunately, she had already bought all her Christmas presents for friends and family, so she more or less had the day to herself. Both she and Nick were off work for the next few days, so after she drank her coffee and read the morning news, Katie treated herself to a hot bubble bath. It had snowed a bit more during the night, and she took special pleasure in running herself such a hot bath when it was so cold outside.

It wasn’t until Katie actually got out of the bath and dried herself off that she remembered her visit to the strange “St. Nick” website the previous night. Katie couldn’t help but laugh a little at herself, recalling how the website had purported to have a direct line to the actual Santa Claus, or “old St. Nick,” or whoever. Katie felt pretty silly that she had even bothered to type in what she had in the search bar.

‘Oh well,’ she chuckled to herself, ‘Now some random dude in Iowa knows my deep dark secret desire…no matter, I guess. The website didn’t even ask for my email, so it can’t be traced back to me. Silly stuff, haha.’

But something still lingered in the back of Katie’s mind. She went about the rest of her day normally, baking Christmas cookies and such, but finally, in the early afternoon, she decided to check her email. Upon doing so, she was shocked to discover that she had a new message from an address that referred to itself as none other than “St. Nick.” Katie felt her heart leap in her chest as she opened the message. It was definitely from the website she had been to the previous night: the border to the message was comprised of the same intricate interlacings of holly and candy canes. And just like the website, the text was centrally-placed and simple. It read:

“You have asked for help, and you have asked well. You spoke the truth. And for that, your gift wish is granted. Speak this spell alone, and achieve what you desire: “Puigudguyok aglerolarpok… Krenutuyok angiyok…Krenutuyok takiyok…Krenutuyok angilak!”

Katie somehow knew that these words, though in a different language, meant exactly what she had wished for last night. She was correct in her knowledge; the spell in the email was written in an ancient Inuit language of the North Pole and said: “Let me easily forget my miseries…I wish to be taller…I wish to be bigger…I want to be the biggest!”

Katie read the email, and the spell over and over again, and for a few minutes afterward, she just sat there, her heart hammering away, not knowing what to think. How had the website known where to send the email?? Was it even legit!? She read over the message again and again; she tried to translate each word from the spell through google, and even though she wasn’t able to get very far (because it was an obscure language that could not be cracked through the translation software available), she was still able to ascertain enough to know that the spell was saying something about asking…or begging…to get bigger.

She felt herself get excited. This email was no scam; it was no strange coincidence. There weren’t any ads attached to it, or strange pdf files, or anything else that would make it seem suspicious. No…it was quite clear that the email was nothing more than an answer to her heartfelt petition the previous night. Katie could hardly believe it — was this actually going to work!? Was she going to be able to somehow, against all probability, achieve her longtime and fervent wish to get bigger?? And how big would she get!?

The rest of the day, Katie fought an internal battle with herself. On one hand, she wanted to say the spell, right then and there, to see if it worked. She was beyond excited at the possibility that she had somehow managed to stumble on some kind of incredible magic that could grant her wish for a bigger body. On the other hand, however, Katie didn’t want to say the spell, since she kept telling herself that it was all nonsense…that it wasn’t true…that there was no possible way that it could be true…and that she was silly and stupid for believing in it at all in the first place. Katie had no one she could talk to about her dilemma — all of her friends would just think that she was crazy, and she knew that if she brought it up to Nick he would just take the opportunity to tease her anew. This was a private struggle for Katie, and, for the rest of the day, and the vast majority of the evening, the latter mindset won out. She was too afraid to say the spell…too afraid to dash all her hopes.

But after Nick went to sleep, and Katie found herself in bed, lying awake, staring up at the ceiling, she kept turning the spell over and over again in her mind. By this point, she practically had it memorized, even though it was in an ancient Inuit dialect. Nick started snoring, and, just like that, Katie slid quietly out of bed, scurried off to the bathroom, and shut the door. She pulled the spell up on her phone. She was going to try it. She was going to try and speak the spell, just to see if anything actually happened. Internally, in her heart, Katie was excited, but in her brain, she was just thinking that she may as well say the spell and get it over with, so she could see how silly it was to have hoped for something so outlandish, something so impossible. Then he could resume her normal state of mind, without having all these foolish hopes and dreams distracting her from the real Christmas joy around her.

As she opened her mouth to say the spell, however, Katie felt her mind focusing, and all the rational thoughts of her brains, and all the “adult” knowledge that she possessed seemed to vanish in an instant. All the “grown-up” voices in her head that told her that Santa wasn’t real, and that there was no Christmas magic, and that her dreams really couldn’t come true…as she spoke the spell, all of those voices went silent in Katie’s mind. Whether by the power of the spell, by the power of Katie’s own intention, or by the combined power of both, she found herself believing wholeheartedly in what she was doing. In the moment that she spoke the spell, Katie believed in Santa, in Christmas magic, in the power of it all to make her Christmas wish come true.

“Puigudguyok aglerolarpok… Krenutuyok angiyok…Krenutuyok takiyok…Krenutuyok angilak!”

Katie’s voice rang loudly and clearly off the bathroom walls. She knew that nothing she said in there was going to wake up Nick — he was a heavy, heavy sleeper. She made sure to say every word perfectly, reading slowly and purposefully off her phone as she paused in between the phrases. As she spoke, she felt the power of the spell flowing through her, and, almost as soon as she was done saying it, Katie gave a great surprised cry. She was growing!!! She was actually growing!!! Higher and higher, up and up, she grew!! After only a few seconds, Katie had to tip-toe out of the bathroom, on her fast-growing feet, to the bedroom, since the bathroom ceilings had gotten too confining for her burgeoning form. Within a minute, Katie had grown into a 10-foot-tall mini-giantess!! She thanked her stars that the ceilings in their bedroom (and throughout the house) were 12 feet tall.

Katie stood by the bed, looking down on her now comparatively-tiny boyfriend, who was sleeping soundly away, with no idea in his unconscious mind what had just happened in front of him. And it wasn’t just that Katie had grown…as she looked down at Nick in the bed, she could tell that his body had started to shrink a little bit. His shrinking wasn’t nearly as quick and dramatic as her growing had been, but it was obviously happening in real time, before her very eyes. Katie felt a surge of power and arousal go through her body, and she grabbed her breasts, feeling how insanely huge they had grown now. Katie was used to having big breasts, but the G-cups she had been sporting were nothing compared to the boobs she had now. And her ass too! Katie reached behind her and grabbed a great handful of her ass flesh, delighting in how springy, firm, and luscious it felt in her grasp. She let her handful of ass flesh go, and delighted in how her massive ass bounced and jiggled in response, doing so for almost 20 seconds before her ass ripples had settled down again. This was almost too much…too much to take in!! Katie felt herself become almost delirious with excitement, and it took a supreme act of self-control to keep herself from waking her shrinking boyfriend.

‘No, not now,’ she told herself, almost shaking with joy and aroused enthusiasm. ‘Wait until morning. Wait until he’s done shrinking. Then it’ll really pay off!’

The next morning, almost as soon as he woke up, Nick realized that something was off. For one thing, his legs were fully extended, but his feet weren’t hanging off the bed. That was certainly odd…he turned over and saw that Katie had already gotten up. But she hadn’t been up for long; Nick could tell, because her side of the bed was still warm. However, there was something a little off about that too — the bed wasn’t just warm on Katie’s side. It was…hot! And it wasn’t just in the one spot where she usually slept. Instead, it was her entire side! Nick wondered what could be going on…he hoped that Katie wasn’t running a fever or something.

He was about to call out her name when he suddenly realized that, swinging his legs over the side of the bed, something was unquestionably wrong. The soles of his feet didn’t even reach the floor! His toes brushed the carpet, but, to get down from the bed, Nick actually had to perform a little hop! Everything in the bedroom, from the nightstands, the lamps, the dresser, to the bed itself, looked so much bigger. Nick felt a lump in his throat grow as the reality became clear: he had shrunk during the night! Nick didn’t have a tape measure to confirm this reality, and he didn’t need one, such was the dramatic extent of his shrinkage. If he had possessed a tape measure, however, he would have found that he had shrunk down and entire 20 inches! He now only stood 5 feet tall — only 2 inches taller than what Katie had been less than 12 hours later.

But that was before she had uttered the spell, and Nick found very quickly that his own shrinkage had not been the only size alteration in the household. Before he had any time to really process his own body at this vastly-diminished size, he felt the bedroom floor shaking.

*THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP*

He turned around towards the door, fear and trepidation shrouding his heart, and he beheld his girlfriend’s giant pussy staring back at him, a full foot above his head. Nick felt his mouth go dry and he started gaping like a fish out of water, totally shocked and astonished by what he was seeing. He looked up even farther, past the great mouth of Katie’s pussy, and saw two massive tits darkening the view above him. He couldn’t even see past Katie’s tits to her face — that’s how huge they had grown!

“Hey short stuff!” rumbled Katie, her titanic, curvy body shaking with laughter. “How’s the weather down there?”

“Uhh…uhhhhhh,” stammered Nick, unable to utter a response.

“Sorry, what was that?” mocked Katie, leaning forward and cocking her head to the side. “I didn’t really catch that little man. See…you’re so far down that you’re gonna have to speak up. Otherwise I won’t hear you.”

“I…I…uhhh…K-k-katie!!?” stuttered Nick, finally managing to actually say words. “Y-you’re…you’re a…a g-giantess now!”

“Um I believe the correct term is “mini-giantess,”” laughed Katie. “But yes, I take your point. And you…have you realized what’s happened to you, Nick?”

“I…I g-got smaller!” he forced himself to say. “H-how…how has th-this happened, Katie!? Wh-what…what d-did you do?!?”

“Me?!” laughed Katie, throwing her head back and smiling at the ceiling as she put her hands on her thick hips. “Oh no, Nick! I’m going to give credit where credit is due.” She leaned forward, looking down on her boyfriend’s comparatively-tiny body as her huge tits hung down, bigger than cow udders. “You see, Nick, I didn’t do this. Old St. Nick did!”

“S-st. Nick!?” he asked, puzzled. “You mean…you m-mean Santa Claus??”

“Well he goes by many names,” smiled Katie as her eyes flashed lustfully down on Nick. “But enough about all that. I’m big and you’re small and that makes me horny as hell. How does that make you feel, my little, mini, shrunken boyfriend?”

“It…it…uhhh…I…I d-don’t know!” he cried, feeling totally out of his element.

“You don’t know, huh?” asked Katie, cocking her big hip as she stuck her tongue into the inside of her cheek. “Well then, I guess we’ll just have to find out, now, won’t we? Haha, look at that! Looks like you’re ready to go already, little lover! It must be my beautiful, new, big body, huh?”

Nick looked down, following Katie’s huge, pointing finger, and saw that it was pointed straight at his erection. He had been so distracted by the craziness of what was going on that he hadn’t even realized that his cock had grown to full-mast, aiming it straight up at Katie’s hungry snatch, which was starting to drool in anticipation.

“Mmmm, why don’t you take me, Nick?” she mocked down at him. “Come on big boy! Get me on the bed! Show me who’s the big one! Show me who’s boss!”

Nick made a feeble motion towards his gigantic girlfriend, but his movement elicited nothing but sardonic laughter from Katie.

“Haha!” she boomed, taking a step towards him, shaking the floor with her weight. Nick stumbled backwards. “Having second thoughts?” she continued. “Or do you like what you see?”

“I….I l-like what I see!” squeaked Nick. And it was true — he definitely thought that Katie was incredibly attractive as a mini-giantess. And it was also impossible to ignore how amazing and perfect her huge butt and colossal boobs looked. They had been big before, but now they were almost monstrous. Yes, there was no doubt that Nick was feeling extraordinarily aroused, but he was also feeling confused, and more than a little bit scared.

“Hmmm yessss,” breathed down Katie, as she watched Nick back into the bed and tumble backwards into the sheets. “I think it’s more appropriate if I’m the one who tops this time, don’t you think?”

“Wh-what…whatever you w-want,” said Nick, trying to control himself as his huge girlfriend crawled onto the bed after him. The mattress groaned and sagged mightily as it barely accepted her hulking weight, and Nick suddenly found himself shoved backwards into the pillows, Katie’s huge hand pushing into his chest as she proceeded to go down on him. One day ago, Katie had barely been able to throat Nick’s big cock a third of the way down her throat, but now, she took the whole 10 inches as easily as if she was taking a sip of water. Nick threw his head back into the pillows as Katie inhaled his entire throbbing length into her hot, wet mouth, and when she sucked on him powerfully, he had no choice but to let out a little squeal of arousal. He was barely able to keep himself from cumming.

“Hahaha!” laughed Katie, with his dick in her mouth. “You swoundd likkkaa lil piggyy!” She proceeded to mash her huge head down on his cock over and over, inhaling and sucking so hard that her cheeks puckered up in the corners. After less than a minute of this treatment, Nick could take no more, and yelled out in wordless ecstasy and submission as he shot his load straight down her throat. Katie swallowed it up loudly and hungrily, making sure to form a tight seal so that her lips didn’t let any cum escape.

“Ok then!” she said joyfully, releasing Nick from her mouth and continuing to jerk him off with her fingers. “That’s round one! But I’m hungry for more, my short little man! Time to please me!”

Katie then got on her hands and knees and turned her massive bulk around on the bed, shaking her big, fat, drooling pussy in Nick’s face.

“Haha, you’ll probably have to stand up to fuck me!” she laughed, teasing him with her massive ass by twerking her cheeks up and down in his face. “So get to it!”

Still rock-hard, Nick stood up and slid his cock into Katie’s waiting pussy from behind. He started to fuck her, grabbing onto the mammoth mounds of her ass with wide-reaching arms as he went in and out, in and out, fucking her for all he was worth. Much to his discouragement, however, Nick didn’t hear Katie making any of the lust-filled moans that she usually made when they had sex. She was just kneeling there, her head turned around expectantly, looking at him teasingly, with her eyebrow cocked, as if to say: ‘Is that all you got?’

After about a couple minutes, Katie burst out laughing, shaking her head as she stood up from the bed. Nick’s cock was shining with Katie’s juices, but it was clear that he wasn’t up to the task.

“Haha, nope, that’s not gonna work!” laughed Katie, shaking her head down at Nick again. “Sorry, my little small fry, but you just can’t satisfy me with that cock of yours. I’m just too big, and you’re too itty-bitty. But don’t worry — I’ve got an idea.”

Katie reached down, swiftly engulfing Nick’s body in her hands as she whisked him off the bed. She held his face up to her bubbling pussy, with his legs dangling a full foot off the ground.

“You can’t please me with your cock,” she teased down at him. “So the least you can do is please me with your face. Eat your heart out, tiny man!” And with that, Katie shoved Nick’s face straight into her steaming snatch. For a full half hour, she held him aloft, forcing him to eat her out as she came again and again in his face, until the entire front of his body was dripping with her juices.

The rest of the day, Katie didn’t waste any opportunity to tease Nick about their incredible size disparity.

“Hey! I’m not so tiny!” he protested eventually. “I’m actually taller than you were just a day ago.”

“Ha! Is that all you got, short stuff?” mocked Katie down at him, making sure to stand close to him so that he could see that even one of her legs completely dwarfed his entire body. “Because, you know…you look pretty small from down here, haha.”

That night, in addition to their sizes being reversed, their sleeping roles seemed to have reversed as well. All tired out from her many orgasms, and freshly satisfied in the pre-Christmas glow of her wish coming true, Katie was the first one to fall asleep, and, soon after, Nick found himself staring at the ceiling, listening to his massive girlfriend snoring, wondering what on earth he had gotten himself into.

The next morning, Nick woke up and again noticed something wrong…immediately. This time, though, it hardly took him any time to realize what had happened. He had gotten smaller!! He had shrunk again!!! And this time, it was even more dramatic!! He couldn’t have been more than two feet tall!! He looked down in fear at the floor, feeling like it was too far down for his little body to hop. He immediately started worrying about how Katie would see him now. If she had felt he was inadequate yesterday, what on earth would she think about him today??

It wasn’t long before he found out. *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMP*

The sound of Katie’s huge body approaching scared Nick stiff. This time, though, he realized that it wasn’t her feet on the floor. It was her hands and knees! He looked on in amazement (and a little in terror) as Katie proceeded to squeeze herself through their bedroom door, crawling on her hands and knees. She had gotten even bigger overnight!! In fact, Nick could roughly tell, in his amazement, that Katie had grown twice as big and twice as tall, to a full 20 feet!!! She couldn’t even stand up in their house anymore!!! And even now that she was crawling on her hands and knees, her head brushed the ceiling!! It was all too incredible.

“Well look at my tiny little baby man all alone here on the bed!” she boomed, looking down on him with a crooked grin. “I see my little tiny boyfriend all scared on the bed…ooohhhhh mmyyyyy does he look tiny from way up here. Awww, and look how hard he is for me. But little guy, I think you know that your cock is waaaayyyyy too small and insignificant for me, don’t you?”

Nick nodded. It was plainly obvious that Katie was correct.

“No matter!” she said briskly as she encircled his tiny body entirely with a single hand. “It just so happens that your body is the perfect size for me to use…as my little Christmas Eve dildo, haha!”

Without wasting any more time, Katie proceeded to shove Nick’s little body straight into her aroused pussy, and she pushed him all the way in, until on the soles of his feet stuck out.

“Ohhhhh YYEEAAAHHHHH!!!!!” she called out in lust, her voice vibrating the walls. Soon she was cumming all over Nick’s tiny body, again and again, until he was gasping for air and his entire body was soaked through with her pussy juices.

The rest of Christmas Eve passed by in a sexual whirl for Katie and her tiny boyfriend. She used his little body to help her cum more times than she could count, and by the time that they were both lying down in bed, they were both so exhausted that they were almost asleep before their heads hit their pillows.

“Merry Christmas Eve, little boyfriend,” purred Katie, turning to him in bed.

“Merry…Christmasss….E-ve,” said Nick in reply, almost not finishing his words before he fell asleep.

The next morning, Christmas morning, Nick woke up with a start. The bright sun of the new morning bled through the blinds of their bedroom. Nick turned and saw that Katie wasn’t in bed. His heart started beating quickly as he realized that his feet had been handing off the bed. He leapt out of bed — yes!!! He was back to his normal size!! It had all been a dream, right!? Just one big, weird, crazy dream. But Nick had to find Katie, just to be sure. He checked the bathroom, and was about to turn around when he ran into something. He turned and saw that they were a pair of massive tits, exactly level with his eyes. Nick felt his heart stop as he looked up into Katie’s smirking face.

“Merry Christmas,” she cooed. “I’m not gonna ever be the short one again, tiny!”
Chapter End Notes:

Join my Patreon for access to dozens of stories like this: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep