- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex and Amber's parents are gone for the day on a errand and that leaves Alex and Amber to discuss what is going to happen while the parents are busy.

“You better not disturb us during our stream again.” Amber yelled at her younger brother. 


“But I needed to get as many DNA samples as I could. I need a large database to make sure they work properly.” Alex replied to her older sister.


“It was creepy and wwe probably lost some viewers because of it.” Maria glared at Amber’s brother.


“Okay okay.”  Alex raised his hands in surrender. “I promise that I will not disturb your stream.”


“Good” Amber crossed her arms, satisfied with her younger brother’s response. Amber was 18 years old at a height of 5’6” with smooth white skin that she took care of everyday. She had golden blonde hair, which was a little wavy,  that reached down to her shoulders. She had a v-shaped butt that was a little plump but not a whole lot with 26B cup breasts that she was a little embarrassed about. She had a nice slim waist and toned legs which she was proud of instead. She was wearing an olive green crop top with a vneck to go down her small cleavage a little bit with tan yoga pants.


“And you better keep it. Only come in if it is an emergency.” Maria waved her finger at Alex. Maria was 18 years old with a height of 5 feet with a dark tan skin. She was latino and proud of it. She had straight dark brown hair that went down to the upper back. She had a round butt that was bubbly and 36D cup breasts as well. She had a little weight on her belly but not a lot to make it unappealing but had nice thighs as well. She was wearing a plain navy blue tshirt with cut off jeans


“I will not come no matter what.” Alex left to go to his room. Alex was a 13 year old boy with brown hair at 5’1” with a body that didn’t have much muscle or fat on it. Part of that reason was that he was a genius, a young genius. He had made several inventions by the time he was twelve that his parents considered him the star of the family. His room was the biggest in the house so that he could store all his inventions and projects that he was working on as his workshop. Amber was clearly jealous of him so she decided to start streaming with her friend to try and match him.


“Why do they always have to bother me and hinder my progress.” Alex walked to his computer that had just finished uploading something. He pulled four vials with a silvery content on the inside from the computer. “I am trying to create something that will change the world.”


Alex carried the four vials over to a plate of four muffins. He put the tip of the vials into the muffins and let the content drain into the muffins but the muffins did not change at all with the additions that were added.


“That should do it.” Alex pulled the last one out of the muffins. “Each one has enough for an elephant.”


Alex carried the muffins out of his room to the kitchen area of the house. The girls were no longer there so they must be doing their streaming right now. Alex tiptoed to the kitchen table to not make any noise to disturb the girls while they were streaming, else he would have to face their fury. Alex put the four muffins on the table.


“That should get Mabel’s attention.” Alex said to himself.


Mabel was their three year old ginger cat that they had adopted. They had picked her off the street when the shelter found her, she appeared to be the runt of the litter being pretty small. Mabel also had some cuts and injuries from her time out on the street that made her look a little ragged. When she moved in with the family,  she was a small and moody cat that loved everyone in the family except for Alex. He had done some experiments on her that got him on her bad side, plus he did not know how to properly take care of a cat despite being a genius. Alex still liked her a lot and hoped that they could be reconciled someday. It did not help that he had taken some of her blood yesterday for DNA.


“Just have to set the master control to my phone and we will be all set.” Alex pulled out his phone and opened an app he had created. The app was to control nanobots that he had created that could work inside living beings bodies. He had wider applications for the nanobots but right now he was going to use it to get Mabel to like him. Mabel had a tendency to eat anything on the table that was left unattended when no one was around. 


“Time to hide right now.” Alex ran to his room to hide from the cat.



 


 



“I will get us a little snack before we start the stream.” Maria said as she opened the door to Amber’s room a little bit after Alex closed his door.


Maria walked into the kitchen to try and find a snack for the two of them to eat before they started to stream. She checked the full fridge and pantry to find something quick to eat when she noticed a nice set of muffins on the table.


“They are perfect.” Maria picked up two muffins and carried them up to Amber's room. “I got us a little snack.”


“Great.” Amber grabbed one as Maria walked to her at the computer screen. There was a bunch of makeup stuff there. “They are the right size for us before the stream.”



 


 





“Nanobots inside a body.” Alex's phone lit up.


“Perfect.” Alex stood up, grabbed his phone, and left his room. 


There was Mabel on the kitchen table eating a muffin that was already half eaten. 


“You must have been very hungry.” Alex smiled at the success of his plan. He then picked up Mabel’s food bowl which got her attention. “But I need you to eat a bit more for what I have planned for you.” 


Alex carried the food bowl over to his room while Mabel followed, she was not fed this morning because Alex forgot, so she thought it was feeding time and decided to follow. Alex closed the door to his room once Mabel had entered in and put the bowl on the floor. He filled the bowl with cat food and went to his phone.


“Set the Nanobots to ‘Cat’ and begin.” Alex turned the main settings of the Nanobots to cats and changes to best correspond to that data in the DNA database that he had created yesterday. He did not notice two other targets on the screen as he set it to change all of them at the same time.


“first task, eat. We need energy for the changes.” Alex clicked the button. “And set to store mass from food as energy while you eat so we do not bloat you before the changes.  We will use that converted energy to transform to matter later.”




 


 




“Are you suddenly very hungry?” Amber asked Maria.


“Same here, let us eat some more before we start the stream.” Maria replied standing up. “We have ten minutes before we go live.”


“Let's do that.” Amber followed Maria downstairs to the kitchen.


They opened the doors to the pantry and fridge, seeing the food, their bodies went on autopilot and started to consume the food inside. They did not care about appearances or prepared food, they ate as much as they could. The girls were literally pigging out with the food that was in front of them.



 


 



“And stop.” Alex shut off the command fifteen minutes later as Mabel had eaten all the cat food that was in her large cat food bag. “I think we are ready for any change now.”


Amber and Maria stopped their eating and stared at each other as they had their faces stuffed with food. They had cleared out the pantry and fridge of all its food. 


“We do not speak of this to anyone.” Amber said to Maria after she swallowed her food.


“Agreed” Maria swallowed her food. They both went upstairs after that feeling very guilty as they wiped their faces clean. 


“We only have a hundred viewers today.” Maria said as she sat down at the computer.


“That is because we came on late for the stream.” Amber sat down next to her. Amber looked at the camera and smiled as she turned on the camera and microphone. “Sorry we are late viewers. We had some technical difficulties that we had to fix.”



 


 



“What should I do first.” Alex thought for a moment. “Oh yes, make her like me.”


Alex switched on the brain chemicals and hormones for attraction. The response was immediate as Mabel began to rub his leg and purr.


“Success.”



 


 




“...for the eye liner we-” Amber was doing a makeup tutorial when she suddenly stopped what she was doing and paused for three seconds. Amber then turned to Maria, who nodded, which signalled that they both had the same feeling. They suddenly felt a strong attraction to someone but they did not know exactly who it was yet but just that they would know the person if they set their eyes on him. 


“Anyway,” Amber brought her attention back to the stream. “With the eye liner we-”



“What should we do next?” Alex was thinking again as Mabel continued to rub his leg. “Let us do a body change. Since you are a girl, let us go with your mammary glands and make them bigger.”


Alex touched his phone and instantly Mabel rolled on the ground with her belly in the air. Her teats were getting bigger until they were quite noticeable on her.




 


 




“Now with the mascar-” Maria was starting to begin her part when suddenly both her and Amber lurched back into their chairs and grabbed their chests.


“AAAAHHHHH” The girls screamed on live stream.


The girls breasts started to swell and become larger and larger. Each breath they took caused the boobs to increase in size. Both of them felt little tingling sensations in their boobs that made everything feel good and a huge amount of pressure as something was working in their bodies to make their bust size bigger. Maria’s 36D knockers were swelling in her navy blue tshirt way beyond their normal portions, they went to 40E to 44G to 48H to 52J. Her boobs stretched her shirt to the maximum as her bra snapped during the growth. Amber’s boobs growth could be seen better than Maria’s bust because Amber was in an olive green crop top shirt. Her bust went from 26B to 30C to 34D and then 38E where it started to peek under her shirt, followed by 42G. Underneath those sets of boobs, another set of nipples appeared and swelled a little bit, those nipples could be clearly seen by the viewers. Maria had some as well but her shirt was hiding the outskirts of them.


“What was that?” They were breathing hard from the ordeal of their boobs expanding in front of their eyes. THey were not expecting that at all as they looked at each other's racks.


“I do not know.” Amber said as she rubbed her bust that had suddenly appeared. “But I like it.”


“And so do our viewers.” Maria motioned to the live stream.


Their live stream went up from a 100 views to about 500 in the minute that the growth lasted.


“We should be fine.” Amber smiled at the sudden attention online. “We are a small channel and this helped with the views.”


“Let us just hope that we do not get taken down for this.” Maria was worried about the website shutting them down for what was obviously sensual. 


“I am sure it is fine. We just have to raise the age rating for this stream. We are about to get more views because of this. Nothing could go wrong. We got th-” Amber was trying to explain the benefit of this and to cheer Maria up when they got interrupted by the same tingling sensation they had before in their breast but this time, it was their whole body.


“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” They screamed in pain as they dropped out their chairs and onto the floor. Spazzing out as their body began to change.



 


 




“Let us make you bigger, Mabel.” Alex said as he decided to grow the cat from its small size become larger. Mabel grew from its smaller size to the larger spectrum of a house cat, but still a believable size for a house cat. “That should help you out and make you more normal.”

 

Alex did not know what was going on in his sister's room but something that had never been seen before was happening for the world to see, something that would change the world. 

Chapter End Notes:

What is going to happen to Amber and Maria? Will Alex ever find out what he is doing?

 

Review if you like the story or have a comment. I enjoy it and it helps me imporve the story.