- Text Size +

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".

 

I woke up like I usaully did walking down the stairs to see my grateful wife Kim . "Hi honey you coming home early tonight" . I tried  for a excuse . "I gotta have a meeting you go to a nightclub get some drinks and that don't cheat on me". Kim laughed. "As if I would cheat on my iddle widdle Bobby". She grabbed my hard by the balls and let go. She was 42 and I was 32 .She always thought of me as her little toyboy. I hated that . I had my breakfast and went to work . 

At work there was this sexy blonde haired  assistant to my boss . She always seduced me ."Mr Myers Another rompy day at my apartment". I smiled . "Jo you know me too well". I still continued my working but I noticed she was taking her shoes off . Her fishnet stockings always caught my attention .

 

Later I met her and we had sex now I know what you're thinking Why cant you make this longer but I am bored so tough walnuts .  She then told me about this shrink ray she has made .I accepted .  I  was shrunk and  she  put me  in her asscracks. "Enjoy today for tomorow I will kill you". Hearing those words I wept for hours till I went to sleep .

 

I woke up to her snoring . She got up and said "must been one crazy night". She had forgot about me she has no idea her  co worker is in her buttcrack .   It seemed like ages but she undid her pants and I came rolling out of her undewear and landed in what I thought was a river . It was a toilet . A whole lot of shit came down onto me . She was going to flush when another knock was on the door she opened it was revealed to be my wife . I was in a public toilet. "Kim it's me Bobby". She looked at me and undid her trousers . She couldn't see me due to Jo's shit blocking her sight. "Damn Heath gave me pleasures last night". Not only did I  cry but I was eaten by another pile of shit . 

I was just about to be flushed when another knock was at the door . My wife left and I just thought nobody could get any worse than this . Out came my Dads wife my stepmother who was the same age as me . "Man too much mexican makes me windy ". She farted like  a  hurricane". I got out of the toilet somehow and got on her shoe asking for somebody to find me . She took her shoe off while getting comfortable shitting . I stood on her shoe . She just put her foot back in and I was eaten by the foot  . I was passing out when I heard a man's voice. It was a stranger and he was humping my stepmother . Me and my Dad were being cheated on by the same man this must have been Heath . I ran with all my force out the shoe and climbed onto him when I looked him eye to eye and spat in his face . 

 

It blinded him . He flicked me off his body like a ant and I fell to the ground. My stepmother stepped on me and went .  I was there for 2 hours just on the floor people stepped on me any gender I still survived . I  have now become a  floor magnet on this public toilet so the next time you are having a shit in the cubicle and if you hear a crunch its not the floor its me.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
one of my sad stories yet rushed