[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Convicted for crimes that warranted either the death penalty or life in prison, young adult criminals are offered a chance to avoid the usual debt to society they owe.  Officially a detention center to re-educate and reform hardened criminals, the mysterious and unheard of 'Diminishment High' accepts all who sign up.


Rated: R
Categories: Mature (40-49), Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Slave, Violent, Vore, Watersports, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 12898 Read: 14159
Published: January 02 2021 Updated: May 27 2021
Story Notes:

The end of the year was so busy, I apologize for not getting this out on time.  Voted for by my Patrons, this is the beginning of a new series of short stories that will focus on the staff and 'students' of a facility designed to either reform young criminals into upstanding citizens once again or ensure they never harm innocent civilians again.
Also, quick disclaimer:  While the series is called 'Diminishment High', all characters are over the age of 18.

1. A Shipment of Fresh Meat by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5663 words)

[01/02/2021]

With the latest batch of new 'students' arriving, they all quickly realize that what they had believed to be a way to dodge their punishments is far more dangerous than they anticipated!

 

Tags:

Butt, Vore, Entrapment, Insertion


 

2. Welcome to Diminishment High! by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (7235 words)

[05/27/2021]

Mrs. Fairbody continues her orientation for the new arrivals, with plenty of demonstrations to get her points across.


What's this?  I was able to finish and post a poll voted story before the final day of the month?  What dark power did I sell my soul to!? But serious, structuring your time does wonders.  Thanks to all my patrons for voting for this!


Tags:

Butt, Unbirth, Vore, Scat, Entrapment, Insertion