- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A commission by BunnyWrites for Anonymous.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

---

The live-stream begins with an enormous pair of hazel eyes peering directly into the camera, long lashes fluttering with each blink as her pupils shoot from the camera to something off-screen then back. As she pulls back she reveals a cute button nose, a rosy pair of cheeks, and plump lips curled back in an excited smile. A thin band of caramel eyeliner and matching lipstick makes her feminine features pop out. Her hair, as black as midnight, was kept short on the sides and longer on top, with her fringe coming down and splitting as it overhung her eyelashes. She brushes it back with a flick of her fingers as she returns upright and beams into the camera looking up at her from atop a wooden desk.

“Welcome to Alissa’s Snack Stream” she announces enthusiastically with a slight southern swang. She leans back into a swivel chair, gesturing to the warmly lit bedroom around her, festooned with fairy lights. Every inch of the wall was covered in posters of various pop stars and anime characters, with a long shelf stacked with vinyl records and a couple of vintage cameras. 

The woman was dressed in a dazzling white t-shirt that barely fit her. Below the words “FEED ME” written in rainbow glitter across her bust was the hint of a growing belly. Her curves stretched the fabric of the shirt taut and caused it to ride up her waist, exposing a touch of skin underneath. Sitting on her shoulder like a pirate’s parrot was a cute tiny woman wearing a yellow sundress that came down to her knees. Her legs were crossed with her hands fidgeting nervously on her lap. Her hair was a bountiful golden blonde, curling down past her shoulders and half-way to her waist.

“For those of you new to my channel,” the larger woman says while waving at the camera, “welcome! I’m Alissa, and I absolutely looooooooooooove tinies! Every single one of you, big ones, small ones, fat ones, thin ones, goth ones, preppy ones. I want you all, and not just for this…” she clasps her hands onto the underside of her belly, squeezing it and making it bulge from her top. “I don‘t eat you all, like my lovely assistant Mia here!” She shrugged her shoulder with the tiny woman perched atop, making Mia give a startled gasp as she swiftly grasped a tight hold of Alissa’s shirt.

“Careful” the tiny figure cried in a high-pitched tone, “I nearly fell!”

Alissa twisted around to look at her shoulder companion, “don’t worry, I’d catch you in a... soft... landing.” She opened her mouth wide, letting her tongue roll out as she waggled it in front of Mia, just a finger’s breadth from Mia’s rapt expression. 

Mia blushed and subtly leaned in towards the open maw. “You’ll really do it?” She asked in a dainty voice. 

Alissa snapped her mouth shut. “Only when I reach 1,000 subscribers! You’re my little prize remember? A tiny meal for a big milestone!” 

Mia nodded as she clasped her hands together, looking excited. “Are we close to 1,000 yet?” 

“Hmm…” Alyssa turned from Mia to look off-screen. “We’re just 39 short! So who knows, maybe we’ll pass 1,000 this very stream…” 

Mia turned towards the camera, speaking in a breathless rush, “p-please subscribe! Link the stream to your friends! Create alts! Subscribe twice!”

Alissa piped in, “and if you want to take it a step further and are under 6 inches in height, please mail yourself in! My tummy accepts all volunteers. The address is in the description below the stream. Talking of which, I believe we had a package today?”

Mia nodded enthusiastically, “I-I’ll go get it!” But her enthusiasm hit a roadblock as she swung her bare feet forward but seemed to think better of it, remaining perched on Alissa’s shoulder. “Umm, can you help me down” she asked in an embarrassed tone. Alissa giggled and lifted her hand to her shoulder, letting Mia clamber on, before lowering her gently to the desk. 

As Mia dashed off screen to the right in a soft patter of footsteps, Alissa reached to the other side. “Every fine meal needs a fine complement,” she said as she came back with an empty wine glass that was even curvier than she was. She placed it in front of her with a smirk, her eyes twinkling in anticipation.

A rustling came from off-screen, gradually getting louder, and soon a small brown package slid into view. Small for Alissa, but large for Mia, who had to lean her whole body against the side to push it across the desk. The exterior was plastered with “FRAGILE” and “THIS WAY UP” postage marks.

Alissa looked hungrily at the package Mia had pushed in front of her. With a huff, Mia stepped back and brushed her hands off on her dress, “it’s for you” she cried out, sounding slightly winded. Alissa eagerly reached for it, using her fingernail to pierce the packing tape and unseal the box. 

Her eyes grew wide in anticipation as she slowly peeled back the lid. “Who do we have here?” Alissa cooed as she reached into the box and pulled out a tiny female figure clad in a black crop top and jeans that hugged her slim hips. Her dark hair was tied in a neat braided bun resting on the nape of her neck. The figure, facing away from the camera, tilted her head back to look up at the giant woman holding her. Alissa leaned in, listening, before nodding and gesturing towards the camera. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Amy! Could you please introduce yourself to them too?” 

The tiny figure turned to the camera, showing a slim face with thick-rimmed glasses and blushing cheeks. She shot the camera a brief glance before she lowered her gaze to the desk. Shuffling her back foot, her voice trailed off as she spoke in a timid tone, “h-h-hi, I’m um, well, um...”

As Amy faltered, Alissa peered into the box and pulled out a slip of paper. She unfolded it, and after a moment began reading it aloud. “Hi, I’m Amy. I’m 29 years old, a Capricorn, and work at the library at Bennington College in New York. I’m a huge fan of your show and watch it every week! As a birthday treat to myself, I mustered my courage and had myself shipped to you, I hope you like me! I ask only that you please post back my glasses to my boyfriend as something to remember me by, he’s also a big fan of yours and encouraged me to do this. Signed, your adoring fan, Amy.”

“Awwwwww! That’s so cute” Mia called from the side, clasping her hands together and holding them to her chest. 

“And Amy’s a cutie too,” Alissa added with a mischievous wink. “Don’t worry Amy, I’m going to ensure you enjoy this, and there’s no camera inside me to be embarrassed about. You can enjoy yourself fully, indulge every desire, all in the privacy of my belly.” 

Amy’s cheeks went to a ruby red as she seemingly thought of what awaited her. Alissa reached forward, patting the tiny woman on the head, “you’re just so adorable, as cute as a button!” She licked her lips, “and now you’re all mine…” She wrapped a hand around Amy, scooping her up and lifting her into the air. With her other hand she began peeling off Amy’s clothes, first pulling her crop top up and over her head, the neckline briefly snagging on the hair bun before coming free. The tight-fitting jeans were more difficult, turning inside out as they were slowly peeled down her thighs. Amy removed her own socks, giggling in excitement as she kicked her bare legs and let the socks fly across the desk and off the edge.

Alissa grinned down at her new tiny friend, seemingly pleased at how eager she was. She lifted Amy up and over the empty wine glass before tipping her hand and letting the tiny woman slide within. Alissa lifted up the glass and the tiny woman inside, bringing it up to the camera for a closer look, revealing the black lingerie Amy had hidden under her clothes. Her bare thighs pressed against the glass while she wrapped her tiny arms around her chest, blushing as she looked at the camera through the distorted glass. 

Alissa gradually tilted the glass, causing the tiny woman to unwrap her arms from her chest and catch herself from sliding. Both her breasts and hands imprinted against the interior of the glass as she struggled to keep herself upright and giving the camera a fine view. 

After a few moments, Alissa brought the wine glass up to her lips. She peered inside with a predatory intensity as the tip of her tongue ran across her lips. “Is this what you want?” She asked in a sultry tone as she pursed her lips and pressed them against the outside of the glass, smushing them as she opened her mouth wide. The tiny woman eagerly leaned towards the open mouth, pressing herself against the thin glass separating her from her desire. 

With a coy giggle, Alissa peeled her lips off the glass, leaving a lipstick outline of her mouth. The outline was larger than Amy, making clear how easy it’d be to fit the tiny woman inside her mouth. Alissa grinned down at the woman. “I just have one question, red or white?”

Amy looked confused for a moment before she got Alissa’s meaning, replying with an enthusiastic “r-red please!” 

Alissa nodded as she carefully laid the glass to rest on the desk. “A good choice, a fine educated girl like yourself will go well with a heady red.” She reached off-screen and came back with a bottle of red wine in hand. As Amy watched with excited anticipation, Alissa screwed off the cap, lifted the bottle, and tilted it over the wine glass. The thick, velvety liquid poured out,  swirling over and around the tiny woman as she gasped in delight. The wine rose up around her body, covering her hips, her waist, and the underside of her bust. 

Alissa stopped pouring as the glass got half-full and smiled down at the eager face looking back at her. She lifted the glass to eye level and gently swirled it around, letting the wine lap around the glass and spin the tiny woman with it. She brought the glass to her lips, pursing her lips onto the rim and tilting the glass slowly. The camera caught the motion down Alissa’s neck, the muscles rippling with each swallow, feeding the wine down into her belly.

With half the wine gone, Alissa lowered the glass with the tiny woman still inside. Amy looked rather disheveled compared with the cautious, refined air she’d first appeared in. Her wine-soaked hair stuck to her back and her lingerie was now sodden. Despite her state, she looked exhilarated, almost whimpering in her excitement.

Alissa ignored the tiny woman desperate for her attention and looked to the camera, licked her lips and spoke in a contemplative tone. “A heady earthy flavour, with a slight fruity aroma, raspberry perhaps?” She glanced at Amy as she sat inside the glass, “or maybe that was your perfume? I hope you like the wine because you’re going to be sloshing around in it inside my belly soon.” Amy’s cheeks almost turned as deep a red as the wine she sat in.

“This boyfriend you mentioned in your letter,” Alissa continued. “Is he a tiny too?” 

Amy nodded.  

“Oh... I wonder if he might be interested in joining you some day?” Alissa gazed intently into the camera, almost like she could see the audience. “If you’re watching Amy’s boyfriend, I always have room for one more…” With her free hand, Alissa rubbed the upper curve of her belly through her shirt and winked with her long lashes.

Alissa turned to Mia who had remained standing at the side, lovingly watching everything Alissa did with wide eyes as she rubbed her thighs together. Alissa put her hand over her open mouth in mock horror, “oh, how rude of me! Would you like a taste Mia?” Not waiting for a response, Alissa picked up the glass and gave it a swirl, causing Amy to spin, then took a small sip. She returned the glass then leaned towards Mia, bringing her head down to the desk and pursing her lips into a kiss, her lips easily engulfing Mia’s entire head with a wet slurp. 

After what felt an eternity, Alissa returned upright, releasing Mia’s head with a wet plop and leaving her face stained red with wine. Mia took a few deep breaths, her cheeks flushed, before replying in a high pitch, “tastes like cherries!” 

“Mhmm, that seems appropriate as I think it’s maybe time to pop Amy’s cherry don’t you think?” Alissa peered into her glass and at the tiny woman inside. “Are you ready?” 

For the first time Amy’s voice rang loud and clear, her earlier embarrassment gone, “oh god yes, please eat me!”

Alissa returned a satisfied smile, “that’s what I like to hear…”

As Mia watched with a wistful expression, Alissa brought the wine glass to her lips, tilted her head back, and opened her mouth wide around the glass rim. Amy gasped with excitement as she slid head-first along the interior of the glass with what little wine remained. She glided smoothly over the rim of the glass and into Alissa’s waiting maw. As soon as the soles of her feet disappeared into the shadow of Alissa’s lips, Alissa sealed her lips shut, abruptly cutting off the sound of Amy’s squeal. 

Alissa put the glass down and rolled her jaw, being careful not to bite down. A small trickle of red wine escaped from the corner of her lips, dribbling down her chin as her cheeks intermittently bulged, shifting around as Amy was rolled around inside.

Eventually, Alissa seemed to take a few small gulps, swallowing the wine, then leaned in towards the camera. She slowly parted her lips, the dark interior gradually revealing the sight of Amy humping Alissa’s tongue. Amy seemed oblivious to her audience, having no shame as the stream audience caught every last moment in HD, her attention was focused entirely on the tongue she rode. 

Alissa turned to Mia, giving her a close up view inside her mouth and making her sigh in envy. Alissa finally closed her lips around her meal, the last anyone would ever see of Amy. She tilted her head back and swallowed hard. A much larger bulge than before rolled down her throat, past her collarbone, and disappeared under the neckline of her shirt. 

Alissa took a few moments to catch her breath before groaning in delight. She turned to the camera and opened her mouth wide, showing it empty except for her tongue and dangling tonsils. Only a wine stain on her chin provided evidence of what had just occurred, Amy was gone, cosy within Alissa’s churning belly.

Mia clapped her hands in delight, “oh my god! That was AMAZING, I can’t wait until it’s my turn.” 

Alissa waggled her finger at Mia and leaned back in her chair, “not until we hit that 1,000 subscriber milestone!” She looked to the camera with a smile, “so remember, please like, comment, and subscribe!” 

“Pretty please!” Mia begged. 

Alissa squirmed in her chair, sloshing the contents of her belly and telling Mia in a coy tone “I can still feel her!” She clasped the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up and over her head, revealing the curves of her bulging belly and a white full-cup bra that held her large bust snugly. She gave her head a slight shake as she popped out of her shirt, her hair effortlessly falling back into place.

“Oh I can see her!” cried Mia, pointing at Alissa’s bare belly as a sharp bulge briefly appeared before being absorbed again. It wasn’t long before the bulge reappeared, rippling across her skin, like a finger poke in reverse. 

Alissa giggled, “that tickles! I think she’s getting comfortable in there, it must be a pretty tight fit with the wine too. Red complimented her natural flavour, its fruitiness matching her floral undertones. Mhmm… aged 29 years, a mature vintage, just to become fat on my thighs.” She looked down smugly at her belly and cradled it in her hands, lightly squeezing and shifting the contents around. “Now she’s all mine…”

Alissa’s eyes sparkled as a thought came to her. She reached out and snatched up the camera. The world spun as the screen was bordered by Alissa’s fingers, tumbling around until it stabilized with the camera looking up from Alissa’s tummy to her bust. Every bump and curve of her belly was shown in crystal clear detail. The audio picked up her heartbeat like the sound of distant thunder, mixed with the sloshing and gurgles of her stomach. After a few moments, the occasional muffled squeal of delight could barely be heard from inside.

“Don’t you want to be in there too?” Alissa said directly into the camera, her voice booming this close to her chest.“You can go into my belly. You can feel my stomach squeezing you tight, rolling you around as I digest you and make you a part of me. Wouldn’t that feel good? If you want it, just check the video description for my address to mail yourself in, all volunteers must be at least 21 years old!” 

Alissa’s gaze rose from the camera, looking off-screen. “I know you want in here Mia, sloshing around in my belly, listening to my moans as I savour you inside me.” She paused, seemingly listening to a reply that was lost in the sound of her gurgling belly. “Oh you know I can’t eat you yet, but there is something else you could do for me…” A slight flush entered Alissa’s cheeks as she seemed to grow excited at a thought. 

The camera view tumbled again as Alissa returned it to the desk. She leans back on her chair and lifts her bare legs, giving the camera just a brief flash of her white panties. Both feet come down on the desk to either side of Mia with a heavy thud, clad in rainbow socks that ride up to her ankles. She curls her toes back, stretching the fabric against the arch of her foot as she leans forward and plucks off each of the socks and exposing the soles of her bare feet to the camera. The soles of each foot arch magnificently to either side of the camera, like cathedral walls, the smooth skin pulling taut as she curls her toes.

“Do you need me to spell it out?” Alissa asked the awe-struck Mia, who was preoccupied gazing at the feet to either side, the tips of the toes standing just a little higher than she was. Mia shook her head, her eyes sparkling in excitement as she nudged the straps of her sundress off her shoulders, letting the dress slide down the curves of her chest, over her slim hips, and past her thick thighs. Underneath she wore a matching bra and panties set, both having yellow silk on the lower half and white lace on the upper. 

While Mia undressed, Alissa reached off-screen and came back with a bottle of olive oil in hand. She unscrewed the cap and held it above Mia, who promptly reached both arms towards it despite it being far beyond her grasp. Alissa gradually tipped the bottle and let the goopy liquid within pour forth, flowing down onto Mia, who promptly smeared the oil all over her body with eager hands. Her oily skin gleamed in the reflected light, almost like plastic.

Seemingly satisfied, Mia finished rubbing the oil on herself and stepped from the small pool of olive oil that’d gathered by her feet. Alissa wriggled her toes enticingly, seemingly as excited as Mia was. Mia dashed forward, nearly losing her footing in her haste to fling herself against the sole of Alissa’s bare foot. She wrapped her arms around the sides, holding herself steady as she rubbed her chest against the ball of Alissa’s foot. 

Alissa moaned as she continued to wriggle her toes and cradle her belly. “God Mia, you give the best foot massages. You make me want to keep you around forever, I’ll never find someone as enthusiastic as you are.” Mia was too busy to reply as she stroked her whole body against the underside of Alissa’s foot, up and down. 

“You feel so good Mia, almost as good as Amy does inside” Alissa teased. “I wonder how she’s doing in there? Maybe you’ll get to find out soon…” This seemed to spur Mia to rub herself even harder against Alissa’s foot, working her way around the side so she could wrap her thighs to either side and lightly grind herself on it.

“You know, there’s only one thing I can imagine that’s more satisfying than a full belly and a foot massage,” Alissa commented to the camera. Mia paused to look at Alissa, seemingly hurt that her foot massage wasn’t enough for Alissa.

 “A DOUBLE foot massage!” Alissa exclaimed as she slid her feet together, trapping Mia between the soles of both feet. Only a thigh poking out the side and an arm rising between Alissa’s toes could be seen of Mia, trapped now between Alissa’s feet, each foot grinding Mia against the other. Mia’s muffled gasps could just be heard above the squelching noise of the oiled feet rubbing up on Mia. Her gasps coming faster and louder in tune with her rising arousal. 

Alissa’s cheeks grew flushed as she listened to Mia’s excited squeals, but her attention was pulled away by a chime coming from off-screen. She turned to look, read something, then looked back at what little remained visible of Mia between her feet and grinned. She kept wriggling her toes and grinding her feet together until she heard Mia take a sharp breath. A few moments later Mia’s limbs spasmed before growing limp as she climaxed between Alissa’s feet.

Alissa slowly peeled her feet apart and a bedraggled looking Mia fell to her knees, her bra and panties askew and her long blonde hair tangled and matted. She took a series of deep breaths and shivered in post-orgasmic bliss. 

“Did you hear that Mia?” Alissa teased. 

It took Mia a few moments to reply as she caught her breath. “Um... no?”

“Oh, I guess you were a little, distracted… it was the subscriber chime,” Alissa said with a widening smile. “The milestone.” 

Mia’s eyes lit up as she rose to her feet excitedly, “1,000 subscribers?!?!”

“Yep, 1,000 subscribers...” Alissa replied coyly. “You know what that means…” 

Mia shrieked with glee and Alissa reached down to carefully scoop her up in one hand, leaving a Mia shaped puddle of oil on the desk, and snatched up the camera with the other. The view twirled in a disorienting kaleidoscope of colours, the only constant being the sound of Mia’s excited squeals. 

The view stablised with the camera resting at the foot of a bed, looking up between Alissa’s knees as she lay back on the multi-coloured pillows, the soles of her feet bordering either side of the screen,  with her breasts like mountains in the distance over the gentle roll of hills that was her belly. She sat Mia down on the peak of her belly, Mia’s legs folding up just above her bellybutton. Mia rolled on her side and pressed her head against the bulge in the belly, her oil slick hair slapping onto Alissa’s skin. 

“Can you hear her?” Asked Alissa as she looked down her body at Mia.

“It’s mostly just gurgling” replied Mia. She gave the bulge a gentle poke, her hand sinking into the soft flesh. “Hello?” After a few moments, Mia’s focused expression turned into exuberant glee. “I can hear her! She sounds... happy.” Despite her flushed state, Mia cheeks managed to turn an even deeper red. 

“That’s good,” replied Alissa with a menacing grin, “because you’re about to join her in there! Squished together tightly, feeling my stomach kneading you on all sides as it works to digest you both.”

Mia gasped with excitement as she sat back up and reached her arms towards Alissa’s distant mouth.

“But…” continued Alissa in a mock uncertain tone, “could I really eat you? I’m sooooo full already… maybe I shouldn’t do it?”

“Plllllllllllllleasssssse!” Mia begged, clasping her hands together as she bowed towards Alissa, pressing into her stomach. “Please eat me Alissa! Slide me down the back of your tongue and into your belly! I’ll be so delicious, and you’ll feel me squirming in your belly for so long while you… do what you like to do after eating tinies.” 

“Mhmmm,” Alissa paused as if pretending to doubt her decision, “I suppose when you make such a tempting offer of yourself… how could I refuse?” 

Mia whooped and climbed to her feet, struggling to keep her balance with her oil slick feet on a soft and unsteady surface. Alissa reached down and plucked Mia up by her outstretched arms, letting her dangle from Alissa’s pinched fingers as she carried her up towards her mouth. Alissa licked her lips, her eyes hungrily running down Mia’s body, from head to toe. She parted her lips, the camera catching a glimpse of the roof of her cavernous maw as she hovered Mia above. The tip of her tongue rolled out, it’s slick wet surface shimmering in the light much like Mia’s oiled body. Mia kicked towards the tongue as it slowly wrapped around her feet and calves. 

Alissa closed her lips around Mia’s feet and began to slowly slurp her up, Mia’s legs disappearing all the way to her thighs until Mia’s butt rested upon Alissa’s plump lower lip. Alissa kept her there a moment, her tongue seemingly satisfied with Mia’s lower legs in her mouth. Mia kept up a chorus of soft squeals and cries as she wriggled in Alissa’s grip, seemingly enjoying every moment. 

With a wet sloppy noise, Alissa abruptly pulled Mia free, leaving her saliva soaked legs hanging bare in the air. “You’re as every bit as tasty as I’d hoped Mia, you were worth the wait” commented Alissa in a breathy tone while Mia hovered above her, her toes just brushing against Alissa’s lips. “That cooking oil makes you so slippery, you’re going to slide so smoothly down my throat.” 

Mia giggled, “please enjoy me Alissa, I love you!”  

Alissa’s joyful expression shifted into a more perplexed look before moving her free hand over her belly and giving it a rub. She fidgeted on the bed for a moment before a rumble grew, her lips opened, and she belched onto Mia, causing her long blonde curls to lift then drift back down. 

“Oh! Excuse me…” said Alissa, moving her free hand back to cover her mouth. She rolled her jaw a couple of times, tilted her head to the side, and spat something into her hand. When she opened her palm there sat a tiny pair of dark-rimmed glasses, drenched in drool. “Oh I was meant to post that back wasn’t I? Maybe it’ll encourage her boyfriend to come join her…” Alissa briefly leaned over the side of the bed and dropped the glasses, the clatter sound signifying it’s landing in the postage box Amy had arrived in.

“Sorry for the interruption,” she told Mia as she laid back. “Would you like me to keep anything of yours? Maybe those cute little yellow panties…”

Mia blushed and twisted around to glance at the camera in embarrassment, “umm, but then they’d see my butt.”

“It’s not like you’re going to need them anymore once you’re in my belly, and they’ll be the first thing to digest.” Alissa’s free hand moved up to pinch Mia’s panties. She let go of her grasp on Mia’s arms and let Mia’s upper body flop down against her legs, her whole body now hanging from Alissa’s pinched grasp of her yellow panties. With Mia left dangling, Alissa pushed herself up into sitting cross legged on the bed so the camera would have a closer view for the main event. 

“Enjoy your trip Mia” teased Alissa before opening her mouth wide, large enough to fit Mia within. She slowly lowered Mia down, who reached out to grasp the side of Alissa’s mouth, doing her part to pull herself in. Her feet brushed up on Alissa’s chin, her legs folding up as first her long hair and then her face disappeared into the inviting maw. Alissa’s tongue ran greedily up Mia’s chest, the camera catching a glimpse of Mia’s bust being squeezed before the bra strap snapped open. 

As Mia’s chest disappeared, Alissa’s plump lips closed around Mia’s waist, holding her tightly. Mia’s curvy butt remained perched over Alissa’s lower lip, with her thighs rubbing on Alissa’s chin and her feet hanging down near Alissa’s pulsing neck. 

After a while suckling on Mia, Alissa finally released her grasp on Mia’s panties and let her lips carry Mia’s weight. She tilted her head to the camera to give a good view of Mia’s bubble butt poking from between her lips, leaving her legs dangling in the air. 

Mia struggled between the lips, her legs kicking and trying to push herself deeper, but Alissa’s lips kept a firm lock around Mia’s waist. Mia wasn’t going anywhere until Alissa wanted her to. She slipped her tongue from her lips and up between Mia’s thighs, the tip curling over the yellow panties, wrapping around Alissa’s meal before gradually pulling her in deeper. Mia’s legs rose as she was slurped inside until just her calves and feet remained visible. Alissa kept Mia’s feet wriggling between her lips for a few moments until finally slurping them inside with the rest of her. 

Alissa closed her eyes and moaned in delight, seemingly focused on the feel of Mia squirming on her tongue and the sweet flavour filling her mouth. Her jaw rolled from side to side, swishing the contents of her mouth, fully coating Mia in saliva and getting her ready for her descent into Alissa’s belly. But before that, Alissa leaned towards the camera and opened her mouth one last time, showing Mia eagerly grinding herself against Alissa’s tongue, her wet panties almost transparent and showing her bouncing butt in clear detail. 

The sound of Mia’s squeals faded as Alissa closed her lips, sealing Mia within forever. She took a few more moments playing with her food before finally tilting her head back and swallowing. A pair of large lumps ran down her throat, Mia’s bust and hips, as she was squeezed down Alissa’s throat, under her collarbone, past her bust, and into her belly. 

What had been a minor bulge became much more prominent with two occupants. The bulges rolled and poked and pressed against the outer belly as the two tiny women presumably struggled to find a comfortable position docking together. Alissa rubbed her belly, happy to encourage the squirming within her. 

“You were the tastiest tiny yet!” Exclaimed Alissa with a contented sigh as she patted her belly. “I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. You certainly felt like you did, but if you’re going to get off in my belly then I think it’s only fair I do the same...” 

Alissa shot the camera a wink before reaching for it and tilting it down so it only showed her nude feet. The soles of her feet retained a slick, oily look as she shifted position and pressed them onto the bed sheet. There was a sound of a button popping open and the stomach noises rose in intensity now that it had two meals to process. Alissa’s breath got louder and heavier as she took sharp breaths between moans. Her toes curled and dug into the bedsheet, the fabric bunching up between her toes. Her feet ground against the soft fabric as her gasps got louder and faster.

“Oh Mia, you were so good. I love you inside me. All mine, forever and ever” gasped Alissa. Her voice got gradually higher pitched before rising into a guttural groan of pleasure. Her calves tensed, her feet pressing hard into the bedsheets as her toes twitched and curled up. Slowly, her feet relaxed and Alissa lay there for some time, her stomach churning away all the while.

Eventually Alissa let out a long deep sigh, letting the soles of her feet rise off the bed and flex in the air. “You were so worth the wait Mia… BRRRRRRP!” The loving words were cut off by a loud belch. 

Alissa giggled, “well, I guess that’s the sign for me to sign off. I hope you enjoyed this episode of Alissa’s Tiny Snacks! Check in next week to see if I have a new assistant! Remember to like, comment, and subscribe! Link your friends, and mail yourself in!”

Alissa’s feet twisted around as she leaned off the side of the bed before the video abruptly went dark, being replaced by Alissa’s stream profile pic of her leaning into the camera with an open, empty, and inviting mouth… 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the story! For macro/micro stories, I generally tend to emphasise the femdom/dominance angle, so this was a little different for me where both pred and prey cared for each other, so it was a lot of fun to write! There’s an alternative take on this story coming in a couple of days with the same scenario but with a crueller pred, so I’m really curious what the reaction will be for each of them and which folk prefer. I’m also open for commissions, so if you’re interested in reading more content catering to your interests, please get in touch