- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Did you know that more then 3/4 of the human mind is not being used? It lays dormant, no one knows what humans could be capable of if we had full brain capacity in use, the posibilities are limitless, mind control, teleportation, shrinking matter?......
Chelsey: Hey Josh I have some new ideas on what I could do with alittle man!

Josh: Sweet let's hear it!

Chelsey: I could eat my favorite kind of ice cream with him in it and gulp him down as ice cream pours all over him in my belly, or I could dip him head first into sweet sauce and slowly lower him into my dark chasm of a throat I have.

Josh: (LOL) nice chelsey that's hot, to bad this crap can't be a reliaty! :(

Chelsey in that moment stared into joshs eyes and wished to herself that he would be small so badly, this feeling of a untouched knowledge came over her and she almost fainted but instead she saw josh shrink down at a fast pace to about 2 inches!

Josh: (shocked and confused) *WHOA* what the hell!? Am I dreaming, becuase I don't remember falling asleep!?

Chelsey:( shockedand speechless) ....you just.. Wha.. Your tiny!! We must be sharing the same dream! ...... But you know we can make the best of this dream...

Without a moments hesitation chelsey picks up josh and brings him up to waist level.

Chelsey: in you go! ( with a grin)

Chelsey with one hand was holding her pants and panties open and slide josh into her panties with the other, josh slid down the front part of her panties and *THUD* ran into a warm fleshy wall.
He looked up briefly to see her olive colored belly and her head peiring down at him with a sexy smile as she relase her hold and then darkness.
She began to rotate her hips grinding josh between her thong and vaginal lips.

Chelsey: hehehe that feels good!

She then applied alittlle pressure with her finger to josh and rub it up and down slightly pushing him inward but not quite inbetween her labias.

Josh: Ack! Chelsey this is fun and all but its hard to breathe!

Chelsey: o right sorry,

(........)

Josh: ok I got an idea, ( whispers something to chelsey)

Chelsey then undresses in front of josh towering over him fully naked. She lays down on her back with her legs bent inward so that her ass hole is at its tighest, then picks up josh to give him a good view of it.
Its one of the most beautiful asses he's ever seen, her ass is olive brown.

Josh: ok in we go!

Chelsey: roger that captian! Hehe

Chelsey quickly massages her stinkhole with one finger to loosen it up a bit, then proceedes to push josh on it feet first until the folds of anus give way, and slowly she applies pressure as he sinks in,the further he goes in the more she let's out soft moans.
Josh is now up to his shoulders in chelsey's anus, she contracts her anus a few times to feel him in her stinkhole the best she can.
All the sudden she let's out a noisy crackling fart that last for about 3 seconds.

Chelsey: ooo how did you like that? ( with a giggle)

Josh: haha I've smelled better things before but it was hot.

Chelsey then pushes until she craps josh out of her butt hole, she takes him to the bathroom, and places josh in the toilet water, she then turns around and slowly lowers her olive brown ass onto the seat,

Chelsey: todays forecast calls for some heavy showers and thunder! (with a sexy grin)

A jet of yellow shoots down smashing the water from her pussy, as this goes on josh watches her anus begin to open and a huge solid log comes crashing down into the water shaking josh around. After this she let's out a few more farts, then looks down between her legs,

Chelsey: how's the view, to see my stinkhole stretch open and crap on you?

Josh: haha.. Absolutely beautiful.

Chelsey: ok I think you have suffered enough in my waste silly.

Chelsey fishs josh out and finishes up, then takes him to the kitchen where she gathers up abunch of spicy food and peppers, things like spicy rice, enchiladas, and a personal pan Mexican pizza.

Chelsey: man I'm starving! I decided I'm going to eat this food in front of you naked and then youll see what's next. (with a devilish smile)

Josh: am I on the menu?

Chelsey: no not today, but eventually..

Chelsey then begins to eat the delicious and spicy food putting emphasis on the swallowing raising her head so josh could see the lump go down her throat and into her smooth brown belly.
the food is gone and chelsey takes josh to the couch and lays down with a sigh of satisfaction, she then places josh in her belly button ontol of her slightly bloated belly, josh can hear a load of gurgling noises of the digesting contents within, he relaxes while he is raised up and down slowly by her soft breathing.

Chelsey: you know I wish you were normal size so you could hold me..

Chelsey thinks hard about it and the same feeling she had in her mind when she shrank josh came back but this time he returned to normal size right on top of her.

Chelsey: JOSH! Your back!!!!

Josh: wow that felt weird, yeah it looks like it. Haha.

Josh then got in the spooning poisition and they both feel asleep together.


End of this part.
Chapter End Notes:
I'll write another part involving them and kind of exaining her shrinking power. But this is my first story w00t!