- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a reward for an anonymous patron. Thank you so much for the support!

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 


It was an unfortunate moment to be distracted, but Whitney had been on auto-pilot for longer than she realized. She had wanted to take her newest mountain bike on a ride through a park trail she had yet to experience, but a wrong turn minutes prior had taken her off the beaten path and into terrain too rugged to simply pass through. The ground was jagged and several oaks of the forest were toppled over. Whitney had begun to doubt that she was on the correct trail, but those doubts were suddenly confirmed when she found herself riding her bike directly into an unexpected pit of dirt.

 

Nothing was broken, fortunately, except for her bike chain; Whitney concluded as much when she rose from the fall and looked over herself within the shallow pit. Her athletic attire was dirtied, and there was a rip in her fitness leggings, but after fixing her blonde hair back into a ponytail, she was content with being unharmed. It was a scary outcome, but it could have been leagues worse -- so she assumed at the time. While certainly no fun to have to repair her bike while out of the city, the mightiest of her troubles was only just peeking over the horizon of treetops.

 

The trees muffled the encroaching sounds, their roots softening the quakes that trembled through the earth. It was footsteps, huge and unstoppable -- two patterns of tremors that stemmed from two college-aged giants. To them, the mountain base and its forest was a grassy walking path along the border between the two vastly differing civilizations. They were giants, the large and powerful beings that overlooked the tinies, whose existence was simply allowed to prosper by the whim of those towering above them. Though mutual agreements imposed soft borders to separate their modern and developed worlds, it was always the giants with the greater freedom, evident by the pair of carefree ladies having strolled well into the tiny civilization.

 

Whitney had imagined she was safe, well aware like any other tiny the limits at which they could travel. Giants were dangerous and unpredictable, despite how human they actually were. She knew better than to intrude upon their land, but it was out of her control whether the giants welcomed themselves into her territory -- and such was the case, a startling realization for Whitney when she looked up from her bike to see the heads of two passing giants.

 

“I am so done with Professor Moore’s class,” one of them remarked, the straw to an iced coffee hovering under her lips. She wore an oversized red hoodie emblazoned with a university’s title, long enough to meet the ends of denim shorts. Pink flip-flops rose and fell like powerful machines. Glasses slipped down the arc of her nose, pushed back into place by a hand that was decorated with white clip-on nails. “It’s just like, so unreasonable-- a whole essay due by the end of the week? Kill me.”

 

“Everybody I know hates her class,” the neighboring giant agreed, adjusting the strap to the flashy purse around her shoulder. A blue sleeveless top and a white summer skirt allowed the wind to billow against her skin, but no gust ever disturbed the massive student. A collection of loose bracelets jingled at her right wrist, each wide enough to allow a car to pass through. “You should transfer into my class, Heather. It’s way more chill-- huh?”

 

“Maybe, yeah-- hm? What’s up, Ash?” The pair had stopped when Ashleigh put her arm in front of Heather, stopping her from walking further -- casually halting the sweeping momentum the giant walked with. Ashleigh pointed down into the woods at their feet, where a grove-like road weaved under the knee-high trees. Heather then saw the point of interest and gasped, “Oooh… Is that a trespasser, you think?”

 

“No,” Ashleigh giggled, “I think we’re the trespassers.”

 

“Whoops~”

 

A cold spike traveled down Whitney’s center as the fascination of two giants latched onto her injured form. Her heart drummed into a fluster, urging her to realign the bike chain as fast as possible. With shivering hands, she hurriedly made the fixes, haunted by the whispered words said between the two young women. The only accountability held towards the giants was that of their own, and a couple of college students were surely not the pair that would feel remorse for any cruel treatment they committed. In seconds, Whitney had the bike back onto its wheels, but the thundering of their footsteps was well upon her before she could march herself out of the pit -- a pit that she only then realized was the footstep left behind by some other giant.

 

“Crap, I think she saw us,” Heather winced. She licked her lips, “I was hoping we might run into one this far…”

 

“She looks like the only one,” Ashleigh added. Neither girl seemed worried that Whitney was trudging out of the shoe-shaped indent in the ground. “Well, which one of us gets her? I’m really hungry.”

 

“I haven’t eaten one in a week! Maybe two!” Heather argued. “I call dibs on this one.”

 

“You always call dibs, Heather. It’s my turn!” Their argument was playful and light, interrupted with both gently shoving the other while giggles leaked between them. Whitney gratefully used this distraction to get seated on her bike, but once she got to moving, the two women ceased their teasing. “Hey! She’s gonna escape!” Ashleigh announced, thrusting ahead with a quake-causing step.

 

“Hey, seriously! I called dibs!” Heather laughed, taking off just behind her friend. Her sandals clapped distinctly with every tree-crushing footfall. “I saw her first!”

 

“You did not even!”

 

“Whoever gets her first is all that matters~”

 

“If that’s how you want to settle this…”

 

Whitney was dumbstruck as she picked up speed, horrified by how mundane the language used between the two giants was. They had no qualms discussing how they would eat a living human, as few giants ever did. Swallowing tinies whole was, at worst, an act of immaturity, but no one otherwise thought twice about eating or crushing their minuscule counterparts. Whitney raced forward drenched in that knowledge, that if she was plucked up from her bike, it would be the last time she ever rode it.

 

Luckily for Whitney, she was a marathoner. She intended on biking as fast as possible, speeding out of the reach of the giants pursuing her. It was a challenge unlike any other, made no easier by the despair perpetually weighing her thoughts down. She raced between trees and bounded down slopes, but these obstacles were the simplest to avoid. Cast from either flank were the shockwaves made by each giant, the two girls taking opposite sides to corner the bicyclist between them. All while Whitney panted desperately from her efforts, Heather and Ashleigh giggled and joked, eager to snatch up the older woman and make a snack out of her.

 

“Gotcha!!” Heather declared, her voice booming down just before her foot crashed into the biking trail. The sole of her flip-flop flattened a hill and its foliage into a pitiful crater, her foot becoming a towering wall that stood just in front of Whitney’s way. Whitney gasped into a scream, her tight ponytail whipped back by the stomp’s speed. She could barely keep her balance on the bike as she forced it to brake, a skidding stop just in front of the pink footwear. Left to take in the scope of something so huge, Whitney nearly passed out there, out of breath and overwhelmed.

 

But when Heather crouched down, Whitney sprung back into motion. While keenly watching the hand that came swooping for her, Whitney dashed with her bike to circle around the boulder-like heel. It meant taking an off-road path, but that aided her as well, with the canopy above acting as a tangled barrier for Heather’s fingers to unknot.

 

“Oh, come on…” Heather groaned, curling her fingers through the trees and breaking apart their many branches. Whitney traveled under her rear, which hovered above the woods with an immense weight that taunted the woman underneath it. That jean-clad ceiling suddenly came blitzing down as Heather shifted onto her knees, carelessly smashing through wildlife so that she was steady. After another one-handed attempt failed to grab Whitney, Heather groaned and tossed the depleted iced coffee, discarding the plastic cup amidst the woods like an ordinary piece of litter. She glared at the little woman weaving out from beside her, “Alright, I’ve got you now~”

 

Bursts of screams popped from Whitney as she swerved away from huge hands prying at her. Fingers broke through trees and rained leaves over her head, only to then swipe at her two or three at a time. When it appeared that Heather finally had a clear reach of the bicyclist, she found herself extending too far -- bent forward in a crawl, her body dropped into the woods with an impressive slam, her digits just missing the tiny woman. Under her body was a cacophony of cracking oaks, even the oldest and sturdiest of which broke against her torso, waist, and legs; all that remained of them were the splinters stuck to her hoodie as she picked herself up with a mild groan.

 

Whitney had no good view of this all happening behind her, but she was steadfast on her escape. Shortly after she had outran that one series of footsteps, the other pattern approached. Ashleigh was on her tail now, slowed only by how she laughed at Heather’s fumbled attempts. It was all the same emergency to Whitney, but to her fortune, she was gliding into the park’s entrance, and her home city was clear ahead of her.

 

But the city’s approach did not make Ashleigh falter, continuing to walk after Whitney with no hesitation as she left the boundaries of their different worlds. Park-goers just starting their hikes into the woods were appalled by the giant brazenly intruding their territory, only taking notice to Whitney speeding away afterwards. They fled out of her path, opening the way both for her and the giant woman giving chase.

 

“She’s getting into the city,” Ashleigh complained as she stepped upon a parking lot for the trails. She flashed a glance back at Heather, who had just risen back up to her feet. “I bet we can get her,” she added giddily. “It’s not like she can hide.”

 

“Yeah, cut her off!” Heather laughed, seemingly no longer frustrated like she was before. She hurried up to Ashleigh’s side and joined in after Whitney, pointing out the bicyclist as she rode into traffic. “We’re already this far, right?”

 

Truly, it was just a game to the girls at this point, unsympathetic to how their entertainment was a very real danger to an innocent woman. Wherever Whitney went with her bike, chaos followed close behind. Screams were orchestrated to her turns as crowds responded to the two giant women speed-walking their way through the streets. Car horns blared and sirens went off in rhythm with the quakes every hurried footstep created. Whitney pedalled forward nonetheless, calling out to those ahead of her to stand aside -- if they did not listen to her, then they instead obeyed the thundering of giggling girls fast behind her.

 

Whitney had to think fast to lose the giants, not having expected them to single her out once in the city. As she biked into the urban center, she found glimpses where neither giant had sights on her, blocked by the variety of highrises and billboards. Spontaneously, she decided to dash quickly into an alleyway, hopeful that she could stay hidden long enough that the girls would lose interest. While catching her breath there in the dank and cramped space, Whitney cussed over her circumstance, lamenting how her adult life was in peril all because of two bored students choosing to play with her.

 

Regardless of how tuckered out she was, Whitney forced her panting to cease when she felt the rumble of footfalls. Gutters rattled and a dumpster shook as these steps thundered above the raving people in the streets. Whitney pressed herself and her bike against a concrete wall, bunkering into the shadows with a hand covering her mouth. A cold shade passed over her, followed by the slamming of a sandalled foot outside the alley, incidentally toppling a street light where it landed.

 

“She was around here…” Heather muttered, turning side to side. Whitney could only study her feet as they were seen from the alley’s narrow view, watching as it twisted on the heel and how the toes curled with curiosity. Traffic stalled just behind her, and a horn honked at the pink sole, only to go ignored while Heather searched for her prey.

 

Then, the foot hopped away, leaving behind crumbles of pavement. A shadow briefly skimmed over the alley as the giant moved by; a distance away, another footfall crunched into traffic, followed by another. Whitney had closed her eyes tight while hiding, but after feeling the absence of something so heavy, she optimistically looked out from her position. She heard low grumbles and whines off where the giant had moved onto -- she had been looked over.

 

Tepidly, Whitney rolled her bike to the opposite entrance of the alley, spooking herself when she kicked aside a noisy plastic bag. There was still commotion in the streets as people fled from Heather’s curiosity, and she intended to blend right into those crowds to make her escape. It seemed so simple to get away, until--

 

“Did you check through here?” Ashleigh called out, her voice ringing in from directly above Whitney’s path. The slither of sky was then eclipsed by a peering face that was framed between her long locks of hair. Her eyes scanned through the alleys as she sat hunched over the block of buildings, eventually flaring up with excitement -- “Here she is! Got her~!”

 

Eagerly did Ashleigh’s hand dive into the alley from between the roofs, absolutely uncaring to how her fingers and knuckles barraged the walls in their hurry down. Dust and debris rained over Whitney, spurring her into a yell as she rushed ahead to her planned escape route. She jumped onto her bike, hoping she could speed around the corner quick enough -- but Ashleigh was ready for exactly that attempt, her other hand jumping at the chance to grab the bicyclist.

 

Whitney screamed and hugged the handlebars of her bike as it was tugged up into the air by its back wheel. The bike spun forward as it was plucked from the ground, and Whitney was nearly launched off of it, had it not been for her grip. Within just that second, it became too late to reliably jump back to the street, her and her bike hoisted too high by the giant college student. Twisting and kicking, Whitney yelled wildly while Ashleigh seated herself comfortably beside the block of buildings.

 

“Hey Heather! Look!” Ashleigh laughed, raising Whitney and her bike up to be level with her face. “Did you miss something?”

 

Heather had marched up several more streets when she was called back by her friend. Her shoulders immediately slumped in defeat, “Aw, come on. They’re just so slippery… Where was she?”

 

“In this alley~ She could’ve been yours!” Ashleigh licked her lips, her attention beamed onto the writhing morsel dangling from the bike. “Oh well, she’s mine now~” Her mouth opened wide as she lifted Whitney closer, unabashedly excited to tease her food before going in for a bite.

 

Whitney was dead cold as she stared into the abyss that was Ashleigh’s exposed throat, but in that shock, her grip had given in -- and so she fell from that height, too choked to even shout on her plunge down. She feared she would splat into the hard road, but she realized that her trajectory took her first to Ashleigh’s bosom, her body bouncing against the soft chest and threatening to tumble down its slope. Fortunately, the purse strap that went between the giant’s breasts made for a sturdy support to stop her fall, or at least slow it enough so she could descend to the next step: Ashleigh’s lap.

 

At that point, Ashleigh had realized that her meal had been dropped, the absence of Whitney striking a perplexed expression. After a couple blinks, she turned the bike away and looked down her chest, nearly looking over the tiny woman scaling down her body. “Uh, excuse you?” she scoffed with an edge of disgust. With her free hand, she pulled up on her purse, attempting to keep Whitney from escaping further. It nearly worked as the strap was wedged tightly between her breasts when she pulled on it, temporarily entombing the lady between them -- but when she lurked ahead to grab her prey, Whitney spilled out from her chest, gracelessly falling flat onto Ashleigh’s thigh with yet another bounce.

 

Adrenaline flooded Whitney’s decision-making as she continued to be wrapped up in a rioting defense. She wasted not a second to orientate herself on Ashleigh’s lap, quickly reacting to the hand that hovered after her. She hopped down to the street below in a hurry, enduring the unsteady landing -- when she looked up, staggered and dizzy, she was presented with Ashleigh’s panties straight ahead of her, unflinchingly flashed to her as the giant repositioned her legs so that she could stand up on her knees.

 

“Stop! Oh my god,” Ashleigh whined, though her voice was riddled with giggles. She hunched forward into a crawl, nearly losing sight of the tiny woman under her. “Sh-She’s gonna get away!”

 

Whitney pressed onward between Ashleigh’s legs, using the passage ahead to ideally weave under the giant and keep her confused. Fighting forward with scraped knees and palms, Whitney dodged the swinging might of Ashleigh’s feet as they flung into new positions, until there was no further obstacle in front of her. The college student was turning around, and Whitney had only a straight sprint ahead to work with.

 

“Seriously? Don’t let her get away!” Another series of shockwaves had Whitney tripping into a parked car, thrown off by the approach of the other giant, Heather. From where she was further up the road, she had turned back around when Ashleigh dropped their prey. “There! She’s right behind you, Ash!”

 

“What the-- How did--?” Ashleigh groaned, awkwardly having to contort her body in order to flip directions. The multi-lane road was too narrow for her, and so she accidentally kicked and bashed into walls and windows as she struggled. It came most of a surprise to the citizens residing in those buildings, suddenly finding themselves in shaking structures that could be toppled over by a young woman’s carelessness.

 

“She’s getting away! Let me just--” Heather forced herself forward, despite how Ashleigh occupied the minimal space they had. Not wanting Whitney to get lost in the crowds, she tried stepping over her friend’s shoulder, clumsily lifting a foot to try and side-step her. However, at that moment, Ashleigh pushed up to stand, using the roof of a building to support herself. The two thus collided in an awkward fumble, with Heather tipping forward with one foot in the air, and Ashleigh getting pulled down alongside her while cramped between buildings.

 

Whitney heard the clash of titans, but only looked back to observe when she was at the corner of an intersection. All eyes in the area had turned to the giants as they wrestled with one another down to the ground, each movement putting at risk thousands of dollars of collateral damage. Street lights toppled, windows shattered, and cars piled up as the two massive bodies fell messily between the street, an event that rattled the entirety of the city. While smoke billowed into the air and emergency sirens blared, at the center of all this attention were two clumsy women, laughing together as they untangled themselves out of the chaos.

 

All of that, however, was officially behind Whitney. She trudged forward, swept into the pace of those also fleeing from the scene. Like them, she had nowhere to resort to for safety; no tiny ever did, not when giants such as these barged into their land without notice. There were no bunkers to hide out in or army to rally behind, only the paper-thin security that their own homes and properties could provide. Luckily for Whitney, she had been chased to only a block away from her apartments, and if these two titans were hunting solely for her, then it was the perfect place to hide out until their amusement was decidedly dead.

 

As Whitney slipped into the apartment building’s lobby, however, Heather had pulled herself forward off of Ashleigh, crawling ahead to the intersection Whitney was last seen. Telephone cables and traffic lights snapped against their writhing bodies, but Heather was unphased by the destruction, her glare darting from face to face within the scattered people around her. Her target of interest was nowhere to be found, until her gaze happened down a road just in time to see the athlete scurrying into a building. She grinned devilishly, scheming of a way to keep that meal all to herself.

Chapter End Notes:

 

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month you get early access to stories like this and more!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy