- Text Size +
Story Notes:

PLEASE READ:

My story "The School of Giantesses (a Matt Dexter Story)" ended as most stories do, with most plot threats resolved and a couple questions remaining. I promised to write a sequel for it, which I did start to work on. However, I did not like the full story, and I did not want to force myself to complete a project that I didn't enjoy writing. It was also going to fall in the "not as good as the first" trap. So I ditched it. However, I realized that the first chunk of the story I wrote is not that bad, and is something worth sharing. So here I present a rather short story set in the same universe as Matt Dexter's quest to change Dream Mountain.

A couple points you should know:

1. This story is simply just worldbuilding, and isn't meant to be a good story. So don't expect too much in terms of character depth and plot.

2. Since the story was originally meant to be the first part of a longer one, the ending will be very abrupt. Please forgive me for that.

3. I still do plan to write a sequel for "The School of Giantesses", and this time it is a much better story that I will enjoy working on. So let Jack's story be a placeholder till then.

4. If you haven't already, please check out "The School of Giantesses". Shameless plug over.

With that said, I hope you enjoy this strange tale.

Jack opened his eyes. He was lying on something hard, and cold. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He realized that he was freezing, and that his clothes were all damp. He also smelled strange. He then realized that he was sitting on the floor right in front of his own dorm room.

“What the fuck,” he sighed to himself, putting his head in his hands. He then slowly stood up, stretching his body. His body was aching, recovering from the intense activities of the previous day. He put his hand in his pants pocket, which was also damp. He managed to find that the keys to his door was still there.

“Thank you key ex machina,” he said to the key. He opened his door.

It was early morning, and Jack could see from his window that the sun was barely coming up. He immediately tore his clothes off and threw them onto the ground. They could probably not be worn again unless washed throughly. He went into his shower and turned the water on, as he started getting absorbed in his own thoughts.

For his entire life, Jack was always a “shit talking virgin loser”. That was his identity, and he had no problem with it. However, other people did, especially his parents. That was the reason they decided to send him all the way to Chestnut Boarding School. The cheap tuition was another factor. As soon as Jack came to this school, he knew that he had to quickly adapt to survive, for the environment was so strange. It is not everyday that one goes to a school where every girl is a giant monster compared to the boys. In fact, that was the case in this entire city that they called “Dream Mountain”. The very first thing he witnessed at Chestnut was two giant girls trapping a boy between their butts. The girls giggled in glee while the boy pleaded to be let go. Jack did not want to be in that position. He decided that if he wanted to survive, at least he could make himself strong. So he made the decision of joining the football team. Joining the football team was the worst decision of Jack’s life. His body was not built for constant hard training. On top of that, the captain Josh Cleaves was one of the worst people Jack had ever met. Josh was rough on everyone, which is fine for a football captain, but he was also a power-hungry egotist. Josh used the the name “Queen” to get what he wanted, and it was very effective. It seemed as if no matter who you were in this school, everyone was afraid of the Queen. For Jack, it was worth it to join the football team. While his life was hell, his body did get stronger, and more importantly, he was always in close proximity to the football captain who may have been close to this Queen.

The water was cold at first. Jack jumped slightly and stepped out of it.

“Piece of shit icy water,” he grumbled, looking at the water fall to the ground. He looked down at his own body. It was definitely bigger than before, but not by much. He truly was the weakest person in the football team, and everyone in the team knew it. He stepped into the shower, now warm. His entire body was surrounded by warmth, which brought back memories of the previous day.


Sarah Olman was a blonde, tall, beautiful giantess. While she seemed sophisticated and nice, there seemed to be a twisted seductress inside her. Jack did not know what to think as he watched Sarah’s giant hand reach for him. All he could do was squirm as he was picked up by his shirt collar and lifted into the air.

“Holy mother of fuck, what do you want from me?” he had asked.

“I’m very stressed right now,” the blonde giantess replied, biting her lip, “Can you help me relieve it?” Even though he was just a virgin loser, Jack knew exactly what Sarah meant. He would not have minded if a girl his size back home had told him something like this. However, now it was just terrifying. The terror turned to dread as Sarah pulled her skirt forward. Jack could see the darkness that was the inside Sarah’s underwear, and had a feeling that he would end up there.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” he had screamed as he was lowered inside. After being inserted in her underwear, he was snapped to the wall of her vagina by the fabric. Unable to move, Jack’s entire body was surrounded by warmth, as well as darkness, moisture, and the smell of womanhood.


As he showered, Jack felt his penis go hard. It was throbbing in pain, having went through as much as Jack did. He looked down at it.

“No,” he told it, “It wasn’t hot, it was fucking scary. You know the shit she did to you? To us? That wasn’t alright. It…wasn’t…” He started reimagining the things Sarah did to him, and his hand subconsciously went to his penis and gripped it.


“How is that little Jack,” Sarah cooed. She was lying on her bed, only wearing underwear. Jack was placed in between her firm breasts, completely trapped. Although Jack did not like being unable to move, he had to admit that Sarah’s breasts were soft, warm, and comforting. The giantess started to squeeze her breasts together, making the space Jack was in tighter. As Sarah continued to move her breasts in a steady motion, Jack felt the soft walls rub against his entire penis. He could not stop himself from moaning.

“Little Jack likes it, doesn’t he?” Sarah laughed, speeding up just a little bit.

“This is…” Jack said between moans, “Not…fucking…cool.”
“No,” Sarah said, “It’s the opposite of cool. It’s very…hot.” As she said the word ‘hot’, she blew warm air at Jack’s face. After a good ten seconds of Sarah’s breasts squeezing, letting go, squeezing, and letting go, Jack finally came. He had felt it coming, and tried so hard to stop himself. But it was hard, being between the breasts of this beautiful giantess, having his penis and the rest of his body rubbed and mushed around continuously. Sarah noticed Jack had finished. She grinned.

“Well then,” she said, grabbing Jack’s head with her thumb and pinky, “Now that I’ve finished serving you, your turn to serve me.” Jack’s eyes widened as he was lifted out of her cleavage.

“What the hell do you mean by that,” he said.

“Oh you know exactly what I mean,” Sarah replied, winking. The wink sent a shudder down Jack’s spine. He looked down, and saw that Sarah was taking her underwear off with her other hand.

“Oh no,” he said, “You fucking, you’re not gonna fucking…”
“That’s right,” Sarah said, bringing Jack down to her now exposed vagina, “I’m gonna fuck you, and there’s nothing you can do about it.” She was right. There was nothing Jack could do as he was shoved headfirst into Sarah’s womanhood.


Jack came all over the shower floor. He sighed.

“It’s so trash,” he said to himself, picking up the nozzle, “But it’s so fucking hot. Dammit. This water is too hot.” He turned down the heat of the shower water and started cleaning his mess with it.