- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final commission of 2020, finally done!  For such a simple concept I wasn't sure if I could fill out 5000 words at first, but it turned out to be surprisingly easy.  Thank you Byranthechef, this was a joy to write.


The school bell rang, signifying the end of class that so many of the sophomore students anxiously awaited.  Any other day and the excitement wouldn’t have been as high, but Friday’s always carried with it the energy to party.

 

“Hold on a moment class.”  The well-dressed man at the front of the room said as many students had already packed up their bags and were about to bolt out the door.  “Don’t give me those looks, I know you don’t want to hear this from me just before the weekend, but I thought I’d remind you all of the test on Monday.  You know, the one that’s worth 10% of your final grade.”  He announced, motioning to the calendar he had up on the wall behind him.  There was a collective groan as a vast amount of energy was lost from the smiling students as the teacher grinned widely.  “Bwahahahahaha!  Yes, that’s it.  Your suffering will sustain me.”

 

Despite his goofy, quirky nature, he was a good teacher that cared for his students and took time out of his life to help them achieve their academic goals.  At least, that’s how the timid, blonde wallflower of the class saw him.  "Well, at least I’ll have something to study for.”  She thought as she got up to leave, but a figure approaching her from behind caught her attention.

 

“Hey Mandy!”  The cheerful brunette greeted, smiling and waving with four others in tow.

 

Shrinking away from the small group and curling up a bit nervously, she made unsteady eye contact and smiled weakly.  “O-Oh, h-hey Mal…  H-How can I h-h-help you?”

 

“If you were anyone else I might be a bit offended that you did ask how I was doing first, but I know how much you hate talking to people so I’ll get right to the point.”  The other girl said, her cheerful smile shifting to a more confident grin.  “These dummies aren’t too confident that they’ll pass that stupid test, so I was thinking of have a little group study session or something at my place tomorrow to help them out.  Seeing how live just down the hall from me, I figured you could come and help out.  Also I’m doing just fine by the way, how are you?”

 

“Oh… W-Well, I d-didn’t have anything planned for tomorrow, s-so I can come over t-to help for a bit.”  She replied looking at the three people the brunette had invited.  They were all mutual friends and she helped them throw a surprise party for Mal’s 20th birthday just a few weeks ago.  “I’m also fine, thank you for asking.”

 

“Heh, with them baby blues and that silky hair, if you took more interest in your appearance I’d say you could be ‘fine’, but honestly right now I’d give you a 6… maybe 7 out of 10, would definitely date you again material.”  The charismatic girl teased, giggling at the unassuming manner of dress the skinny blonde chose.  “Well, we’ll be meeting at 9am and study for the day, sound good?”

 

“Uh… y-yeah.  Okay, I’ll be there.”  Mandy said hesitantly.  She clearly heard what Mal said, but it didn’t entirely look like her lips matched the words she said.

 

“Great!  Now let’s go get SMASHED!”  Mal cheered, throwing a fist up in the air and leading the group out of the room.

 


- Saturday Morning, 8:45am -

 

Wearing one of her better sundresses and with her long hair tied back in a ponytail, Amanda slowly shuffled her way down the hall towards the meeting spot for the study session.  Not only did they share an apartment build, but they were even on the same floor, so happily the risk of running into another tenant so early was slim to none.  Standing in front of unit 409, clearly marked ‘Malerie Williams’, the blonde took a moment to take a calming breath before knocking on the door.

 

“Cooooming…”  She heard the sole resident of the one bedroom apartment call.  Within a minute, the deadbolt was unlocked and the chain loosened from the other side and the sleepy girl opened up.  “Hey Mandy.  You’re a bit early.”  She said, yawning loudly and stinking of alcohol but invited her neighbor in all the same.

 

Stunned for a moment since Malerie had greeted her wearing nothing but a skimpy pair of underwear that left little to the imagination, the blonde nevertheless entered.  “Mal!?  You need to get dressed!  What if I had been Kyle or Tim?”  Unlike her, Malerie had a pretty well-developed body, big firm breasts, a round, tight butt and a slim waist to be envied or lusted after by majority of the student body.

 

“Ah… not so loud Mandy.  I’ve got a terrible hangover.”  The brunette requested, closing the door and locking it.  “And so what if they see?  I’d take responsibility for it and drag them into my room.  I doubt either could last more than a minute anyway.”  Smirking, she made a pumping motion towards her open mouth and licked her lips.  “Besides, I knew it was you since the others won’t be here until 5ish.  I was just waiting for you to get here, now I can finally go back to sleep.”

 

Looking around at the pristinely clean apartment unit, Amanda was confused and started to become increasingly worried.  “M-Mal?  Please, I just w-wanted to hel-eep!”  Before she could ask, beg really, for Mal to not do anything to her, the blonde felt the ground fall away from her and everything got impossibly huge!  Her clothes fell to the ground around her and she was in freefall herself until something snatched her out of the air and wrapped tightly around her.

 

“Heh heh heh.  Oh, but you are going to help, A.S.S.”  Mal assured, holding up her now shrunken target and grinning.

 

She hated when the brunette used her initials against her like that, but it was a clear sign that Malerie had dropped all pretenses and was about to mock, tease or abuse her in whatever way caught her fancy.  However, she wasn’t expecting to have what little of her head and torso protruded from Mal’s fist to be shoved into the lager girl’s mouth and assailed by the powerful and precise oral muscle inside.  The brunette’s breath reeked of alcohol still, and given the extra potency from being so small, the tiny blonde felt her head get a bit fuzzy as she tried to breathe and scream for help.  “How can this be happening!  I-Is this a dream?  A nightmare?”

 

Pulling her prey from her mouth, Malerie smiled as she headed deeper into her apartment.  Without addressing the tiny girl anymore, since the blonde seemed to be more concerned with trying to breathe through the thick saliva that coated her nose and mouth currently, she pulled her thong aside and shoved her new toy up her waiting asshole in one fluid motion.  “Ah, that feels perfect!  My ass is where you belong, A.S.S.”  Snickering, Malerie collapsed on her bed and yawned as sleepiness gripped her again.

 

“W-Wait… No!  No, no, no, no, no!  It… I-It can’t be!”  Squeezed tightly from all sides by gross, slimy walls of flesh and nearly throwing up from the noxious smell tainting what little air there was to breath, the only reasonable explanation of what could be happening to her occurred when the young blonde didn’t wake up from the pain of getting thrust through Malerie’s anus.  “Malerie’s a Witch!?  Oh no!  No, please, Malerie, let me out!  Please, why me?”  Crying she wiggled and squirmed for all her was worth as the powerful contraction of her captor’s anal muscles dragged her a bit deeper.  “Mal?  Mal?  Can you hear me?  Please, I’ll do anything, just… just let me go.”  There was no response from the Witch though, so was either being ignored or her voice couldn’t reach her.  “No, of course she can’t hear me…  I’m stuck in her… in her…”

 

Feeling her little butt plug become much less active, Malerie smacked her juicy rear and shook her hips to mess with her.  “Moving into a new place can be very tiring A.S.S. so I’ll give you some time to rest up.  The fun starts later tonight.”  It was worth it to wake up early for a bit.

 


- Saturday, X:XX?m -

 

There was no frame of reference for how long had passed since she was shoved up her bully’s rectum, and passing out multiple times from the heat and smell didn’t help matters either, but the blonde knew that it had to still be Saturday at the very least since she woke up every time Malerie rolled over in bed.  It wasn’t 5 o’clock yet, not even 8 hours had passed, and yet she was already losing grip on reality.  The smell was the worst; potent, acidic, heady and reeked, but she was having trouble remembering what fresh air smelled like.  It was as if the miasma wasn’t just coating her nose and lungs, but soaking through every fiber of her being to her brain.

 

Her world rolled over on its side as Malerie adjusted her sleeping posture once again, and that’s exactly what her gigantic Witch bully was to her now, her entire ‘world’.  The mucus secreted from the walls threatening to crush her in their grip literally soaked through her body, she could feel her fingers getting pruney but tried her best not to think about what it would actually do to her in the long run.  Instead, the tiny blonde turned anal pleasurer had to control her breathing and movement as much as possible, as if she breathed too deeply of inadvertently touched a sensitive fold of flesh, Malerie’s colon would constrict tightly around her and the sweltering heat would increase.  Even unconscious, the giant woman was getting aroused at her suffering, and she didn’t want to give the Witch a reason to keep her longer than she already had.

 

“S-She will let me go… right?”  The thought terrified her probably more than finding out the popular bully was a Witch.  Malerie loved to torment her for some reason, but never in her worst nightmares would she do something like this, turn her into a toy for carnal pleasure.  Or was the pleasure just a benefit and the goal was something even more depraved?  “Th-This… won’t last forever… right?”

 


- Saturday, 2:20pm -

 

The first thing Malerie felt waking up was her little toy’s minute movements in her bowels.  It felt great, especially knowing that it was that timid, blonde struggling in there and not some random drunk nerd she experimented with leading up to this.  “Ah,  what a great sleep.  Hmm, it feels like I’m forgetting something, but I’m sure it’s nothing.”  She said, sitting up and stretching, flexing her anal muscles tightly around her toy and sensing the panic grip her.  A new wave of pleasure erupted as Mandy freaked out, trying to get her attention since she made sure the tiny girl could hear what she heard.  “Fuck, this is so hot!”  Resisting the urge to touch her dampening crotch, Malerie instead got up and pulled on a spaghetti string tank top with a faded smile for the Cheshire Cat’s grin from Disney’s ‘Alice in Wonderland’ printed over the chest.  It was one of her favorite shirts, since it was thin enough to clearly see the shape of her nipples through it but dark enough to not completely see through the horribly stretched out material.  “Tasha will probably get here first.  I’ll make some cookies for us while I wait.”  She thought, doing her best to pretend like she couldn’t feel the struggles of the blonde trying to get her attention.

 

By the time the classmates she had actually invited over with the intention of studying together got there, Malerie had gotten so used to feeling her rectal prisoner’s struggling that she legitimately forgot about her.  Squeezing her nigh-perfect rear into a pair of ‘booty shorts’ that might as well be what normal people would consider regular panties, she greeted each of her guests with a smile and cookies and felt a swell of pride when not even Tasha could keep her eyes off of her.  Sitting back down after getting a strong drink for herself, she smirked seeing Timothy across the table snap his attention awkwardly away from her.  She knew he had an endearing crush on her but wasn’t confident enough to act on it.

 

“If only he knew what this ass could do to him.”  She giggled, running her foot up his leg from under the table and watching his face turn beet red.  “Though, maybe he’d gladly crawl up my butt, unlike Mandy.  Oh shit!  Haha, that’s right.”  Finally remembering her blonde-haired toy she smirked.  “Hey…  Have any of you guys heard anything from Mandy?  It’s not like her to no show without notice.”

 


- Saturday, Some time after 5:00pm -

 

[Hey… Have any of you guys heard anything from Mandy?  It’s not like her to no show without notice.]

 

Forced to endure the rank, humid atmosphere of her tormentor’s colon, the shrunken girl was also acutely aware of what Malerie was hearing.  This was the first time she heard her name mentioned or that the brunette even pretended to acknowledge her existence since she initially entrapped her.  “Mal!  You know wher-”

 

[Hmm?  Amanda?  Now that you mention it, she is supposed to be here, isn’t she.]  Interrupting the blonde’s thought, she recognized the voice belonging to Kyle disinterestedly take notice of her absence.  [I can’t believe she’d leave you with the responsibility of helping us all study.]

 

[This is literally the only class she’s somewhat decent at too.  I’m sure she would have brought down the mood if she were here, but she could have at least told you she wasn’t coming, Mal.]  Tasha commented, following up in a tone that did little to hide her disdain for the blonde.  [I’ve talked to a few times when I’ve had to, and all she does is sit on her skinny ass all day playing video games or writing trashy ‘fanfics’.  What a loser.]

 

It hurt and shocked Amanda to hear both Tasha and Kyle talk about her like she was a nuisance.  She worked on a project with Kyle freshman year and they talked on occasion ever since and Tasha approached her near the beginning of the year when she saw how ‘close’ she and Malerie were.  “How could they?  I thought we were friends…”

 

[It’s not n-nice to talk about her like that.]  She heard Timothy speak up on her behalf, returning a spark of hope in the blonde’s eyes.  There was still at least one reason to escape the gross imprisonment.  [Sure she has almost no backbone, barely speaks above a whisper and makes everyone feel uneasy, but she’s trying her best, r-right Malerie?]  Even more so than what the other two had said, Amanda could tell that Tim’s honest opinion of her carried no ill-will.  It was simply how he saw her, but it wasn’t like he disliked her for it.

 

All around her, Malerie’s body shook violently as the brunette couldn’t contain her laughter.  [Wow Tim.  That was a bit savage, don’t you think?  Tell us what you really think.  But you are right.  I only invited her because it doesn’t look like she’s made any friend in school but I can’t force her to step outside of where she belongs, and none of us should.]  The ring muscles tightly contracted around Amanda as her world shook as Malerie seemed to demonstrate exactly where she believed the blonde’s place was.  [I wasn’t even planning on her showing up to be honest, but there’s no sense in being distracted by someone who isn’t even here.  Let’s just forget about her and get back to studying.  Sorry for bringing her up.]

 

Everyone agreed so quickly to Malerie’s suggestion that it only acted to confirm to Amanda just how little any of them thought of her.  Left to her thoughts as the brunette tutors and playfully flirted with those she thought were her friends, the periodic embrace of the mucus covered walls around her were oddly comforting.  It was almost as if her tormentor was trying to comfort her… at least, that’s the fragment of optimistic hope she clung to to settle her distraught mind.

 


- Saturday, 9:27pm -

 

“Thanks for coming over Tim, I was happy to see you.”  Malerie said as the last of her guests finished packing his bag to leave.  Both Tasha and Kyle had to leave by 8 o’clock for late weekend shifts, so she had spent the last hour and a half cozied up to him to monitor his bashful reactions.  He attempted to be studious and focus on preparing for the test, but her body always won out.  “Call me if there’s anything you don’t understand.”

 

Slinging his bag over his shoulder, the cherry blonde boy nervously looked away from the easily discernible nubs sticking out from Malerie’s breasts and went to get his shoes on.  “I-I should be the one t-thanking you, Mal.  You make everything so easy to understand, I’d have probably failed without your help.”  Tensing up as he got ready to leave, he took a couple deep breaths and looked at her with a serious expression.  “I-If… If y-y-you don’t mind… C-Could I p-possibly b-buy you a c-c-coffee sometime a-as thanks?”

 

The brunette wasn’t expecting such a bold move from the young man, but it wasn’t unwelcomed.  Timothy belonged to a well off family and while he did lust after her body, basically the entire student body did so she couldn’t fault him for it.  If anything, that’s exactly what she wanted, but Tim was cuter than most and acted with genuine interest in her as a person, not just fap material.  Giggling, she timidly looked away and fidgeted in place a bit, using her arms to casually squeeze her boobs together and leaving forward so she was forced to look slightly more up to him to enhance her already stellar cuteness, as glanced up into his eye.  “I don’t know Tim, you think only one coffee is enough to cover my fee?”

 

Nearly trembling in elation, Timothy’s face erupted into full blush and his eye and nostrils widened as a big grin spread across his lips.  “O-O-O-Or h-how every many y-you’d like!  I-I’d be w-willing to buy you c-coffee for life!”  He blurted out and instantly became so embarrassed that he ran out the door before she could even reply or tease him.  “Just let me know!”

 

“My, that was almost like a proposal.”  Malerie thought to herself as she locked her door and slowly stripped off her tank top and booty shorts, and while she meant it to be playful, there was a genuine sense that she didn’t dislike the idea.  “I wonder if he’d freak out if I told him about my powers.”  Tidying up after her study session, she laid down on her couch and pushed the trapped blonde out of her rectum and set her onto her coffee table.  “What a great day this turned out to be, wouldn’t you agree A.S.S.?”

 

Still trying to come to terms with what she heard earlier, the joy of freedom and fresh air did little to comfort the shrunken blonde.  She didn’t have many friends growing up, so she honestly thought of Timothy, Natasha and Kyle as her friends and Malerie was as close to a best friend that she ever had, reluctant as she was to admit it through all the not-all-too-cruel bullying she endured.  “Why?  I th-thought we were friends… I thought we c-c-could be fr-friends…”

 

“Oh, but we can still be friends, or at least you can be friends with my butt.”  Malerie teased, sitting up and picking Amanda up again.  “As my new butt plug, you’ll get to know her pretty well, and it wasn’t so bad in there, was it?  I mean, I am keeping it clean via magic for you, so you could at least say a word of thanks or something.”

 

Mainly because she didn’t want to accept the reality of being at the mercy of a Witch and lodged in said Witch’s rear, Amanda hadn’t noticed the abnormal lack of waste that one would expect to find.  The mucus that clung to and permeated her skin was clear and clean, it was only the tainted air that stung her lungs.  “If not for the smell… when she wasn’t teasing me, i-it actually was too bad…”  Warm, snug and eerie secure, that was how she’d best describe the confines of Malerie’s rear without taking account of the smell.  Even the natural lubricating liquid didn’t feel that uncomfortable once she got used to it, and it made sure that her body glided through the flesh tunnel with ease.  “But it’s a butt!”  Feeling her mind start to acclimate to the idea, Amanda had to remind herself of where she was thinking was so comfortable!

 

“No, not a butt.”  Malerie corrected, lifting her plump rear off the couch to set her living toy under it and sat back down.  “It’s my butt, and if you just submit like a good little ass pet I’d be willing to allow you to call it ‘home’.  C’mon Mandy, you know Tasha would actually kill for the chance I’m giving you?  She’s obsessed with my ass.”

 

“No, please just let me go home Mal!”  Amanda pleaded, her nose touching the string that ran up the deep crack she was buried in.  “I don’t want to be a toy for your butt!  Let Tasha take my place if you need someone, just please, let me go.”  She could feel the increased heat radiating from the quivering hole she had been pulled from on her face as the string before her disappeared and the oily folds rested on her.  “I want to go home…”

 

Feeling her former classmate struggling to keep her head from passing the threshold of her anus, Malerie stoked the fire of her lust by rubbing the blonde’s face in it.  “Oh, but you’ve barely even spent any time in my beautiful ass at all.  Tell you what, you spend the weekend getting used to it first.  After that, I’m sure you’ll see how wonderful I feel with you in there.”  Not willing to waste another second on her butt plug’s pleas, the brunette swiftly and easily shoved Amanda back into her body through her backdoor.  Laying back onto her couch, she gently stroked her clit as the tiny life in the end of her rectum tried desperately to push herself back out.  “Just think of me as your home.”  She snickered, smacking her juicy rear and tending to her sex.

 


- Monday? X:XX?m -

 

It was Monday, not that she was able to track time accurately, but she knew it was from the sound of the school bell that penetrated the walls of flesh and thumping of Malerie’s heartbeat.  Since Saturday night Amanda wasn’t able to hear what the bully Witch was able to hear, but before she knew it, though also waiting excruciatingly long, she knew the weekend was over.  Only one question remained.  “Will she let me go now?”

 

After some walking, sitting, skipping, standing, walking, more sitting and finally some more walking and sitting, the blonde felt the ring muscles around her head begin to constrict and the tightly sealed sphincter that she couldn’t kick open for the life of her relax and allow her body to slide through.  Malerie’s fingers pinched her ankles once they emerged from her asshole and she quickly dragged the girl-turned-anal toy out into the light and fresh air.

 

“There’s my ass’ little A.S.S.”  Malerie chirped happily as globs of her anal secretions dripped from the exhausted girl’s body.  “You barely moved yesterday or this morning, but that’s fine since I can get off just knowing you’re in my booty.  So, it’s not so bad being a butt plug, is it?  Teach barely even noticed you were gone.”

 

It took a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the light after over a day and a half of all consuming darkness, Amanda didn’t even care that Malerie seemed to have gone to a toilet stall to retrieve her.  She had tasted and smelt nothing but literal ass for so long, but even after all that there was one thing more important than the crushing sense of defeat and submission so thoroughly marinated in her.  “N-No… not really, but can I p-please go home for a bit Mal?”  She asked, fighting back tears as she sat in the shadow of the Witch.  “I know I can’t escape from you, b-but do you need to use me everyday?  Can’t we work something out?”

 

The smile quickly faded from Malerie’s as she scowled down at the filthy blonde.  “Huh?!  You still don’t get it A.S.S.?  Goddess you are so slow.”  Mood soured, she leant forward and began to feed Amanda into her tacky asshole feet first this time.  “Fine then, I guess I’ll just have to show you where you belong… again.”

 

“No!  Mal, please.  We can wor-!”  She recognized the tone of the brunette’s voice, she had seriously upset her and now Malerie wasn’t ‘playing’ anymore.  Before she could try and reason with the unreasonable Witch though, the meaty globes of flesh came crashing together from either side, smooshing her face and preventing her jaw from moving.

 

Pulling her panties back up, Malerie fixed her skirt and scoffed as she looked back at where her former classmate kept trying to get her attention.  “Geez, why can’t you see how good you have it, stupid Mandy…”

 


- Day ??? -

 

Enduring yet another day with her head protruding from the anus that had no other purpose than to serve as the entrance to her ‘home’, Amanda could tell that Malerie was doing something that involved a lot of bending over, squatting and walking up and down stairs frequently.  It went on for hours and the increased blood flow made Amanda’s surroundings uncomfortably warm and as she does when the brunette works out, she began drinking mouthfuls of ass sweat like it was water.  She could hear voices talking and Malerie responding, but with the juicy rump compacted tightly in on her from either side she couldn’t make out what was being said or who the Witch was talking to… until Malerie addressed whomever she was talking to while bending over and they replied.

 

“Well, her great-grandmother on my side, so my grandma, was named ‘Sadie’ and she was more of a mother to me than the woman who birthed and abused me.”  Immediately, Amanda recognized the voice belonging to her Mother!  “Neither her father nor I realized giving her a middle name that started with an ‘S’ would be such a problem growing up, and after the kids at her school found out we pulled her out and home schooled her.”

 

“Mom!?  What’s she doing here?  And why is she talking to Mal?”  With a flicker of life that she hadn’t showcased in she couldn’t tell how long, Amanda struggled to at the very least keep Malerie’s glutes from blocking out the conversation again.

 

“Wow, kids can be so cruel.”  Malerie said, smiling when she felt her toy come to life again.  “Aw, you want to listen in too?  I don’t see why not.”  Connecting her hearing directly to Amanda’s like she did the first day she claimed her, Malerie picked up the last box she had bent over.  “She was pretty shy in school, but I really liked Mandy.  I think I might still have a dress she let me borrow once, would you like that back too?”

 

“Oh, thank you dear, that’s really sweet of you.  You keep it, I’m sure she would have wanted you to have it.”  Amanda’s mother blushed, happy to hear her daughter had at least made a friend.  The two made their way down the flights of stairs to where Amanda’s father was tightening the straps and ropes holding furniture and boxes in place on the moving truck.  “I don’t know where she could have run off to or why.  I try to stay positive, but it’s been two months since she last showed up for class.  I can’t help but think something terrible happened to her.  I just want her to come home safely.”  Tearing up at the thought of someone doing something terrible to her darling girl, she couldn’t know just how close Amanda was.

 

“Mrs. Summers, you can’t think like that.  I’m sure there’s a good reason Mandy’s been gone for so long… I don’t know what it could be that she’d lose her job and apartment over, but she’s not irresponsible, right?”  Malerie said, not even considering returning the blonde haired girl to her concerned parents.  Especially with how delightful Amanda was feeling at the moment.  “I’m sure she’s safe at least.”

 

Putting on brave faces for their daughter’s considerate friend, the couple smiled and nodded in agreement.  “Thank you so much for your help today.  It’s not much, but here.”  Mr. Summers said, holding out several $20 bills.

 

“Thank you, but you didn’t have to.”  The brunette replied, accepting the money.

 

“No, but we wanted to.  Thank you for being our daughter’s friend.”  Saying their farewells, the Summers drove off, homeward bound unaware of the fate they left their daughter to.

 

Jubilant, Malerie raced up to her apartment.  Pulling Amanda free as she got ready to take a shower, she set the tiny girl on the bathroom counter and smirked down at her.  “Hey A.S.S., I’m assuming you heard the news already, but let me catch you up on what life is waiting for you outside of my glorious ass.  You’ve been kicked out of school, fired from your job and lost your apartment because you were enjoying your vacation in my butt for the past two months.  Now, is there anything you’d like to say to me, and I’d suggest you think carefully.”

 

Amanda was already well aware that she had nothing left.  The one thing that kept her resisting submitting to Malerie’s will was that she still had a life worth living.  But in the span of just two months, everything was taken away from her.  Friends, family, size… A home, a job, she had nothing to rely on… nothing but… “C-Can I still be your toy?  I won’t fight it anymore, I’ll be good.  I promise.”

 

“No way.”  Malerie replied, looking down on her sternly and smugly.  “I gave you a chance already, asked for nothing in return, and you refused.  It’s not an offer anymore.  Beg to live in my ass.  Admit that you don’t even deserve to be my toy and tell me what you’ll do to earn the right to the safety and security that my bowels will provide you, since I’ll still have to work to support us, and I’ll consider it.”

 

Staring up at the Witch that had tormented her for so long, Amanda didn’t even hesitate as she bowed and pleaded with Malerie.  “P-Please Mal-no, Mistress.  I know I am unworthy, and I have nothing worthwhile to offer.  Anything I could give, you can freely take, but please take my unworthy self as a toy for your exclusive use.  I’ll do as you command without question, just don’t abandon me, please!”

 

Deliberately acting like she was hesitant to accept, Malerie enjoyed seeing the cute little blonde tremble at the thought of being abandoned.  After a long silence, Mal could see Amanda’s trembling transition to shivering as she wasn’t used to temperatures outside of her body anymore.  Smiling, she turned around and pried open her asscheeks to reveal her glistening brown eye.  “Then you need to crawl in on your own, if you truly don’t want to inconvenience me further.”

 

Looking up, Amanda was practically face-to-face with the quivering sphincter and didn’t dare to hesitate.  If anything, rather than looking menacingly massive, the giant rear was inviting and calming.  Plunging her arms as deeply into the wrinkled flesh as she could, the tiny blonde kissed the warm folds before making enough space to squeeze her face into the tight hole.  “Thank you Mal.  Thank you!”  She said, dragging herself deeper.  What she once thought of an inhumane prison had become her comforting home, and she’d do anything to stay.

 

Feeling her anus close over the last of Amanda’s feet, Malerie smiled and giggled.  “Good girl, A.S.S.”  Turning on the shower as she enjoyed the more loving motions of her toy, she purred happily and stepped in.

 

Since the first day she saw her, Malerie knew what she wanted to do with Amanda once her Witch powers manifested.  She made sure everyone as school knew that she claimed her, so nobody else would bully her or drive her away.  Amanda belonged inside her.

 

“... but maybe she could use a ‘roommate’.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me! www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
ko-fi.com/nrawk282