- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commission for - LucidP

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey, hey! 

 

Just another commission I thought I'd post here. Slowly working my way through the list of people who I accapted them from. >.> 

I hope you all enjoy this story as much as the requester did. 

Feel free to drop by our Discord if you want to see more stories and art related to Giantess. 

Discord - https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT

 

See you there~ 

 

 

‘Oh, how I wish I could just have one morning without siblings…’ 

 

 

Waking up groggily to the sound of giggling deafening the silence of the morning, Lewis groaned already knowing what was going on. He had woken up to this many times, and it never ended well for him. This was just the unfortunate side of being the small height he was…

 

 

Ever since birth, the young raven-haired teen had been small. And even amongst the standards of infants, it was an anomaly no doctors had ever seen before. Born at 2.11 centimeters, he grew up in the normal way children did, but his height never exceeded 2.54 centimeters making him one of, if not the smallest of boys ever born.

 

 

While this was a shock for many, his parents soon came to accept this and helped adjust life to cater to his diminutive stature. Unfortunately, when his sisters were born, they came out perfectly normal and towering over him. This has led to some strained relationships with the girls.

 

 

Kimberly was the middle child of their family and was now nine years old. And lastly was Katie who was four years old. Neither seemed to realize he wasn’t normal, and both just thought of him as their brother. But this didn’t stop either from picking him up and playing with him in whatever way they wanted since he wasn’t able to resist.

 

 

Their parents as much as they tried often scolded the younger girls (Kim more than her Katie), but it didn’t stop her in the slightest. Lewis got the impression it urged both girls on to push his buttons and see just how much they could get away with in all actuality. And since he was so small, they often got away with a lot since his parents couldn’t keep an eye on him at all hours of the day.

 

 

Usually, one would think that this wouldn’t be true due to his, unique, stature. But that wasn’t the case because it seemed his body had adapted to his smaller than normal height by chaining his molecules together turning them into polymers. This, gave his body an elastic effect that allowed him to bend and move in ways no normal human should be able to.

 

 

In essence, he was practically made of rubber. And because of that, fatal damage from a wide variety of things didn’t affect him. If anything, he was more durable than what should be possible! On more than one occasion this became apparent when one of his sisters *accidentally* swallowed him. Thankfully, his parents often found out one way or another.

 

 

But, after it happened a few times and they didn’t have a full-blown heart attack when they discovered it, they became more relaxed knowing he could survive… well, pretty much everything. It helped him feel independent in a way knowing his parents trusted him enough to let him sleep on his own. But that still led to the problems at hand here and now…

 

 

Opening his eyes and sighing, Lewis looked up at the smiling face of his nine-year-old sister. Kimberly (Kim) was staring down at him where he slept with a smug look on her face. She was a mischievous girl for her age, and due to his size, it seemed to only make her more unruly when it came to anything involving him.

 

 

She had blonde hair put into a pair of twin tails, and had remarkably pale blue eyes that she and her sister both shared. Standing over him know she wore a small pink spaghetti top and a pair of jean shorts. Down below her black tattered over-knee socks were stretched up to her upper thigh, and she wore a heart printed pair of dirty sneakers. She was dressed and ready for something… and the tiny boy knew he was in for an unpleasant time…

 

 

“Good morning *little* bro! Guess what! Dad got called into an appointment early and mom went to go buy us breakfast! So… we get a little time to play before anyone comes home!” Kim giggled excitedly. Knowing exactly what *play* meant, Lewis tried to get up, but a finger to his chest shoved him back down into his bed before the larger girl began to grind her index finger, giggling all the while.

 

 

“Have I ever told you before that I love squishing you! You feel so perfect whenever I do. Not even gum is as much fun as you are! I wonder what I can squish you into today~.” The blonde grinned viciously, her canines showing a bit due to a slight overbite she had developed.

 

 

Writhing under the immense weight of the younger giantess, Lewis tried to resist, but his body had already begun to spread out like a pancake, his little sister's rotations smearing him around as he lost sight of his vision beneath her finger.

 

 

Once he was roughly as wide as a quarter, Kim peeled him off his bed before looking him over. The tiny boy's limbs were nonexistent at this point and she could vaguely make out his face. He was adorable! Playing with her *little* bro always filled her with pleasant sensations! She loved to see what new things she could come up with when they played games!

 

 

Pulling his body apart as his mouth stretched open involuntarily, the larger blonde puckered her lips before pressing them into Lewis’ face, and then she began to blow. Feeling his little sister’s smelly breath forced into his lungs and down his stomach, the raven-haired boy groaned as all his body began to fill back out before expanding.

 

 

Blowing the tiny boy up like a balloon, the younger blonde giggled as she shoved her index finger into Lewis’s mouth stopping any of her air from escaping the ballooned boy. “I wonder if you’d float if I filled you with helium! We just learned about that in class the other day! I really love science class… It’s been giving me fun ideas to try on you~.” Kim grinned deviously.

 

 

Wiggling her digit back and forth as she watched her tiny brother’s inflated body bobbing around on her index finger, Kim hummed to herself as her hand moved down to her jeans. She got that weird feeling again down in her privates. She always felt good whenever she played with her brother like this. The rougher the better! She might need to ask their parents about it. Though she didn’t know how to approach that conversation…

 

 

If she told them that she was playing with Lewis again, they’d ground her! The last time she had been grounded she didn’t get to play with her brother for a whole month! But, so long as she didn’t do anything in the open, they never found out. Thankfully Lewis had told on her so much that their mom started to think he was doing it just to get her in trouble. Oh, how wrong she was~.

 

 

The truth was, if the younger girl could have her way, then she would use Lewis every day for whatever she wanted. He was small like this for a reason after all! That reason had to be because he was supposed to be played with by her! And occasionally Katie. She had begun to teach her how to use him and it always made her day whenever her younger sister did!

 

 

Frowning as she began to notice the smaller boy shrinking back down, Kim sighed in annoyance. The air was probably escaping through his nose. If she plugged that up though he might suffocate. When Lewis passed out the fun ended… She needed to prolong it for the most fun they could possibly have together!

 

 

Grinning as an idea came to mind, the younger girl giggled knowing what would be a fun game. Her brother always hated it when he was in the toilet! And she had to pee pretty bad after drinking so much soda after their mom left. It’s almost like it was a coincidence she had done that when the only person to catch what she was about to do wasn’t around~. Almost...

 

 

Running out of her brother’s room and into their shared bathroom, Kim grinned as she moved a spaghetti strainer over the toilet seat. Their parents had left one in the bathroom for the times when one of them accidentally ate Lewis. It was funny that neither ever caught on that the younger girl had on more than one occasion shoved the tiny boy into her little sister’s plate when neither were looking. Better to have Katie get punished and not her, as rare as that was.

 

 

Pulling her finger out of the coughing boy, Kim tossed him down into the metal net before turning around and pulling her jean shorts down. Gasping for air after what felt like a lifetime of choking on his little sister’s rancid breath, Lewis rubbed his throat before paling as he saw the equally pale pair of cheeks belonging to his little sister descending over him.

 

 

“K-K-KIM! STOP, THIS IS TOO FAR!” She always did these kinds of things to him and he was sick of it! And the last thing he wanted to see first thing after waking up was his little sister’s naked crotch dangling above him! But it only got worse from there.

 

 

Moving her hand down and shoving her finger into Lewis, Kim grinned viciously as she saw her tiny brother compressed into the metal mesh. When he reformed, he would be stuck into it. She had done this before. Too bad she didn’t need to poop…

 

 

One time she had taken a crap into the colander with her brother under it before she began to pan in the toilet water to strain it out. She had been grounded for a month for that one… It was hard to hide the smell of poop when it coated the tiny boy. Sometimes it took days for all of it to get out of his skin when it got stuck on him.

 

 

Watching with fascination like she always did, Kim was delighted to see Lewis begin to become uncompressed as his back was stuck into the metal net trapping him in place. ‘Perfect place too!’ He was right in the line of fire!

 

 

Watching as his little sister moved her hand down again before spreading her labia apart, the tiny man grimaced as he looked at the fleshy pinkness of her pussy, and the dribbling hole poised right above him. This wasn’t going to end well-.

 

 

Having no time to react as the dribble suddenly turned into a fire hydrant, Lewis choked and gargled as his little sister’s pee began to spray over him like a geyser. Worse off, was that his neck had been stretched into the metal, and his mouth wouldn’t close all the way… The taste of ammonia and bitterness was something he had wished he would have never tasted again…

 

 

Moaning in relief as she let her painfully full bladder unload onto her tiny brother, Kim stared down at the show in amusement as she saw the trapped man flailing wildly under her. ‘Yes, squirm!’ He looked hilarious when he wiggled around like that! By far she loved games like this the most! The grosser it was the funnier the outcome of her actions was!

 

 

Letting out laughter as she enjoyed the sight, her gleeful boasts soon died off before she started to pout once her stream of urine ceased. Why couldn’t she ever pee longer than twenty seconds? She had heard a girl in her elementary school go potty once and it lasted an entire minute! Sadly, all fun games had to come to an end eventually. But It just meant new ones could be had!

 

 

Coughing as he spat up copious amounts of his little sister’s vile urine, Lewis wheezed as he tried to catch his breath. The smile his sibling gave him, left him shivering. He didn’t know if it was because her leftover pee had begun to cool off or not, or because of fear.

 

 

 

But, a sound soon echoed out which filled the tiny man with hope…

 

 

 

*Slam*

 

 

 

“I’m back with food, are you all up yet?”

 

 

It was their mom! Grimacing once she heard the front door slam shut, Kim glowered knowing her fun was about to come to an end. ‘Darn it! I wanted to play so many other games with you!’ This wasn’t fair! It was Saturday after all! What else was she supposed to do other than find fun things to do to her *little* bro!

 

 

Hearing the tiny voice of her brother beneath her, the younger blonde ignored whatever it was he was saying. She had to think! If he told their mom what she had done she would get grounded for sure! There wasn’t enough time to wash him off and dry him before he was discovered!

 

 

Thinking for a moment, an idea soon crossed Kim’s mind. It could work. And, it could keep her entertained for a bit as well! Smiling slowly, the younger girl nodded liking her idea more and more by the second. She wanted to feel more of this feeling anyway's, so it would work out in the end.

 

 

“Hey! Are you even listening to me?! I said If you just rinse me off and put me back in my room, I won’t tell mom! Come on, let me go already!” Lewis screamed angrily. The foul taste of urine was still stinging his throat and eyes but he needed desperately to get out of this thing! He was cold as hell right now!

 

 

Seeing a pair of fingers reach down towards him, Lewis sighed with relief thinking that his sister had agreed. Unfortunately for him, he should have known better by now. Feeling a crushing sensation in his chest as the younger girls finger shoved him into the strainer hard, Lewis gasped as the air was forced out of him when the younger girl began to grind her digit back and forth, his back and body parts beginning to get squeezed through the tiny holes in the strainer he was pressed against.

 

 

‘I hope this works… It will be really funny if it does!’ It meant she could do a lot more things to Lewis and the chances their mother caught her would be lessened incredibly! Once she saw the tiny boy's face all but being pushed through the many holes in the metal mesh, Kim nodded before peeling her brother off of it and examining him closely.

 

 

The front of his body was the same squished form he usually took when she did that, but… all across his back and his arms and legs, were hundreds of little squished sections of his body hanging out as they began to retreat back into him. Too bad she wouldn’t let that happen~.

 

 

Moving her hands down to her pink panties, the child gleefully began to mush and compress her brother into the used frilly fabric of her underwear before setting them both down on the toilet seat and hovering her bottom over it.

 

 

Staring up helplessly as his lips were sealed together from the pressure, Lewis watched in dismay as his little sister’s butt cheek slammed down onto him before she started to grind his plastered body into her undies.

 

 

Moaning as she felt the pleasant sensation from her crotch again, Kim lightly touched her privates as she wiggled atop her brother. ‘You feel perfect right there, little bro!’ She wanted to always have him pressed into her somewhere! It felt wonderful feeling him stick to her skin! She had even once squished him so hard he got absorbed into her pores! It took three days before their parents found him stuck to the bottom of her foot. And another grounding ensued…

 

 

Feeling some of her pee sticking to her hand for some reason, Kim pulled her fingers away before wiping them off on the side of the toilet. That was gross. But he was probably ready now! Standing up and giggling quietly as to not alert their mother, the blonde peeled the stuck form of her tiny sibling off her ass before examining her work.

 

 

He was perfect! Trapped into the fabric of her panties, was Lewis. His face was revealed to her, and it looked like his arms and legs had been pinned behind him! He was completely immobile until she released him! Which meant he would do a good job staying put! Thankfully she had placed him in the perfect position on her underwear! The yellow smear left on it was a clear indicator of what it rubbed up against…

 

 

Watching in dismay as he was completely bound into his little sister's filthy undergarments, Lewis tried to speak, but only one nostril had reformed. But, he soon wished it hadn’t and he remained breathless as he watched his little sister beginning to put her panties back on!

 

 

Sticking her legs through the holes, Kim smiled sheepishly as she began to pull her panties up, and enjoy the sensation that followed too! Moaning a little too loudly than she would have liked, the blonde blushed as she looked at herself in the mirror.

 

 

In the center of her panties right where her privates were, was Lewis. Her brother was perfectly centered right against it and now would soak up any pee that hadn’t gotten out of her bladder in time. Smirking at the thought, Kim grunted weakly before feeling the faintest trickle of her urine come out before soaking her dirty linens.

 

 

‘What do I care if they get dirty…’ It just made it more fun in the end for her and her little bro! Taking a hand towel off the sink and wiping down the excess pee that had trickled down her leg, Kim grinned as she began to rub her crotch with it before another moan escaped her lips. This feeling…

 

 

Grinding her hand into herself, the younger girl blushed from the pleasant sensation it provided her. She could stay like this all day long. Just touching herself and picturing her brother being smooshed into her dirty little pus-.

 

 

“Kimberly! Are you up yet? Go wake up Katie and your Lewis! Your breakfast is gonna get cold!” Jumping from the more urgent sound of her mother’s voice, the blonde scowled before pulling the hand towel away, a long line of something clear sticking to it…

 

 

 

She would continue this later once she got out of sight of her mother…

 

 

 

Running down the stairs after waking up her little sister, the older girl jumped on the landing and ran into the kitchen with Katie in her arms. “Good morning mom! After breakfast do you mind if I go over to Jenny’s house? We wanted to go to the movies later!” Kim chirped cheerfully. Though she would leave out the part about taking her brother with her so she and her bestie could play with him together…

 

 

Looking at her two little girls as the older of the pair set her sibling down in front of her high chair before moving over to her own, the older woman frowned noticing the immediate absence of her son. “Where’s Lewis, Kim?”

 

 

‘Game face!’ Smiling innocently back at her mom, the younger girl shook her head as she began to eat the pancakes that had been set out for her to enjoy. “He said he wanted to sleep in. I don’t know why though, I told him you bought breakfast! If he doesn’t come down here soon, I’m going to steal his~.”

 

 

Eying her daughter for a moment, the older woman soon sighed. That did sound like Lewis. Plus, the younger girl hadn’t told her that she shouldn’t check on him herself. She had been worried that her little girl might have done something but she wasn’t so sure now. She never knew if one of her kids was lying. They both told such ridiculous stories, with Lewis saying that his sisters ate him on purpose to Kim yelling that he had purposely climbed into her shoe to prank her.

 

 

Sighing, the older woman shook her head. She would check on her son later. If he wanted to sleep, he could. He had a pretty hard time getting to bed after all. If she or her husband got home late, he usually needed to scale it himself before he could go to sleep.

 

 

“Alright, sweetie. I’ll see if he wants his later. And no, you can’t have it. It’s only a bite to you, after all, don’t be greedy.” Sticking her tongue out at her mother playfully, Kim moved a forkful of her pancakes into her mouth before chewing happily. ‘Perfect~.’

 

 

She had gotten accustomed to lying to her mother when she used her little bro. She never knew who to believe, and when she didn’t make it obvious, she tended not to side with anyone at all. Which meant she could enjoy her breakfast in peace and play with her brother at the same time!

 

 

Staring at the TV in the living room as she shoveled mouthfuls of food into her mouth, Kim absentmindedly touched herself as she felt the wiggling sensation through her jeans. Her brother was reforming now, and his struggles were tickling her a lot! She couldn’t wait to show her friend the new trick she had learned! She shared everything with her… Even her own brother~.

 

 

Seeing her mom get up from the side before making her way upstairs, Kim was about to go back to the show she was watching before her mother’s voice rang out, and fear set in…

 

 

 

“Kimberly! Where is your brother! He’s not in his bed at all!”

 

 

 

‘Uh oh…’

 

 

Feeling panic take over after having forgotten what she had told their mom, the young blonde began to sweat knowing she was beginning to get nervous. ‘Crap! She’ll notice me acting funny!’ While lying went over her head, the child’s mother knew what her body language meant… And seeing her tiny brother squished into her panties was a dead giveaway of what she had done.

 

 

Thinking quickly as she heard footsteps thumping down the stairs, Kim did the only thing she could think of at the time. Reaching into her jeans and underwear and ripping her brother out of his hiding spot, the blonde looked around frantically before tossing Lewis onto Katie’s plate, the toddler completely oblivious of what had just happened.

 

 

“Kimberly! Where is your brother?!” Stiffening, the blonde turned around and looked up at the older woman innocently. “I don’t know! He was up there when I checked on him. Maybe he came down to get food after all. I told him it was pancakes!” She lied, praying her actions didn’t give her away.

 

 

Pulling her daughter out of her chair and standing her up in a way she normally had to when she thought she was doing something she shouldn’t be, the older woman looked her over. “Shoes, off. Now!”

 

 

Pouting, Kim nodded before sitting down and pulling off her sneakers one by one as her mother began to strip her searching for the older boy. Unfortunately for her, she had chosen the wrong daughter to check first…

 

 

Grunting as his chest popped out and fresh air became available again, Lewis panted exhaustedly as he breathed freely for the first time that morning. The air smelled so sweet! He had been shoved into his little sister’s pussy for the better part of thirty minutes he had forgotten what anything else but her had smelled like! She had gotten her pee and sweat all over him and it was disgusting! She had absolutely no boundaries with him and he was sick of it!

 

 

Hearing a loud clink behind him before a garbled cooing noise echoed out ominously, Lewis winced as his shoulders popped back in place before he looked over them, and his stomach dropped. He now knew why the air smelled sweet. It was syrup… and he was laying in a puddle of it on something soft and moist.

 

 

Lifting his hand and seeing the liquid sugar oozing off of it, the tiny man gulped as he looked up at the gigantic face of Katie, the much younger blonde eating her pancakes sloppily with her mouth hanging open. She looked oblivious to him entirely and was watching the TV as a colorful cartoon played on it. But she was apparently on autopilot, as her kiddy fork came down stabbing into the pillowy ground of the pancakes he was on before she started to force a chunk of it into her mouth where the remainder of what she was chewing still laid.

 

 

‘R-Run… I-I need to run!’ Katie was bad enough when she knew he was around her. He didn’t want to fathom what would happen when he was on the toddler’s food without her aware! Attempting to get up and run, the tiny man cursed his luck. His upper body had begun to reform, but his lower was still squished like a pancake! No pun intended due to the dire circumstances…

 

 

Seeing his little sister's fork come down again dangerously close to where he was, Lewis screamed for her to stop, but it didn’t even phase her. He needed to get off her plate! Crawling on the doughy bread as thick syrup coated his body weighing him down, the tiny man struggled vainly to put some distance between him and that large trident she used to eat with… But, due to his inability to guess correctly, or just plain bad luck… he had inevitably stepped into the line of fire…

 

 

Crying out as something impacted into his back compressing it some more, Lewis looked over his shoulder before shaking his head in dismay. Katie's fork had landed perfectly on him, and he was pinned into a chunk of pancake…

 

 

Feeling the gravity shift as he was lifted, the soggy bread slid a bit giving him a perfect view of what was about to come. Gazing up at Katie's mouth, the toddler opened it as clumps of partially chewed bread coated her dirty face, and he was getting closer to it.

 

 

Struggling frantically in an attempt to loosen the hold her fork had on him, Lewis soon cried out and screamed as he entered his youngest sister’s maw. Biting down on the pancake (and her brother unknowingly) the toddler slowly began to chew, as she sloshed the mushy remains of her food around, and her tongue ushered it to the back of her mouth.

 

 

Feeling his body disoriented as he was tossed back and forth by the writhing pink organ he was on, Lewis cried out for Katie to stop, but she was too engrossed in the cartoon she was watching to even notice… let alone care if she had known probably. Peering out past the opening and closing lips of his little sister, as her upper and lower jaw chewed the remaining big pieces of pancake she hadn’t gotten to yet, Lewis soon saw what was coming next… along with something else that made his heart sink.

 

 

While Katie might have not noticed his entrance into her mouth… someone else had. Smiling back at him with a wicked grin, was Kim. Their mom was still checking the inside of her shoes and hadn’t noticed what the blonde was staring at.

 

 

Raising her hand obscured from her mother's sight, Kim smirked as she scrunched her fingers in a way that said ‘bye-bye’, and Lewis slowly began to cry. He didn’t want to go through this again… He hated when someone ate him. Seeing a massive piece of pancake beginning to move into his field of view, the tiny boy screamed… before he was silenced...

 

 

Biting down onto another mouthful of pancake, Katie swallowed what was left in her mouth as the new food pushed the older, mushier one down her throat. And the sight, was almost as fun for Kim as was what she had been doing to her *little* brother all morning~.

 

 

Shivering in delight before feeling the strange wetness return, Kim decided to choose a different route to take. While she would have liked to have played with Lewis all day… this was a close second. Breathing in deeply as she tried to force herself to cry, Kim jumped back a bit startling her mother before she ran to the table.

 

 

“KATIE, NO! DON’T EAT THAT! HE’S ON YOUR FORK!” Looking up at her daughters as she saw Kim moving Katie off her chair forcibly, it slowly sunk in what her oldest had said. Growing pale, the older woman stood up before running over to the now crying toddler as she began to check her mouth with Kim.

 

 

“I found him! Lewis was on Katie's fork! Is he going to be alright?!” The blonde slowly began to sob as tears swelled up in her eyes. Feeling the faintest hints of panic set in when she didn’t see her son in her crying daughter's mouth, the older woman sighed. She had been wrong again… It just goes to show you that she could never tell when her mischievous daughter was being truthful or not.

 

 

“No, no, sweetie! Everything’s fine! You know Lewis will be okay, please don’t cry. You to Katie, you did nothing wrong. Lifting her youngest and bouncing her gently as she tried to calm her down, the older woman sighed. This was supposed to be a relaxing day. Honestly, why did her son have to climb on the table without telling either of them?! He should have known better. It’s not like he hadn’t been eaten by his younger sister several times before.

 

 

As her mother began to situate her younger sister, Kim covered her face… as she tried to hide her smile. ‘She was shaking her! I bet you were being tossed around inside of our sister!’ The thought of Lewis being shaken like one of their dad’s protein drinks in the morning almost made her burst into laughter right then and there… But she couldn’t do that. She had already cleared her name after all.

 

 

Sitting back down at the table before hiding her face in her arms, Kim continued to cry until her mother finally checked on her. “It’s fine Kimmy, don’t cry! I told you that Lewis will be fine. This happens all the time after all…” She muttered exasperatedly.

 

 

Sniffling, Kim nodded slowly before wiping her eyes down. “I-I’m sorry… If… I-If I saw him sooner, then I could have gotten him out of Katie's mouth! I’m sorry I didn’t bring him downstairs myself!” The blonde sobbed again. Patting her daughter's back, the older woman nodded.

 

 

“It’s fine sweetie… He’ll come out sooner or later, perfectly intact. He always does. I might need a hand with Katie though if you’ll help me. If she has to go potty, make sure to use the metal strainer so your brother doesn’t end up in the toilet again, alright?”

 

 

Nodding as she wiped away the last of her tears, Kim looked up at her mom before smiling weakly. “O-Okay… I’ll… I’ll make sure nothing happens to Lewis again, I promise!” Smiling at her daughter for being so protective of her older brother, the older woman nodded before going back to attend to her youngest.

 

 

‘Oh, I’ll make sure nothing happens to you little bro~. We still have so many more games to play!’

 

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ 

 

 

 

‘Am… Am, I finally free…?’

 

 

“Welcome back… Little bro~.”

 

 

Groaning as his sister’s shit fell off his body, Lewis looked up weakly as he saw Katie sitting over him, and Kim standing beside her with a wicked smirk on her face. “I hope you had a fun trip in little Kate-Kate~. She was enjoying it too! Weren’t you?” Kim cooed.

 

 

Giggling happily as she sat on a training potty with her older sister next to her, the younger girl seemed oblivious to what was going on under her. That would change shortly. Moving her sister off the colander and looking down at her brother's naked form, his clothes having been dissolved again, the younger girl grinned at him in amusement.

 

 

“You look so cute like this. So dirty, and so helpless. You kind of resemble a piece of poop! I bet you felt like one too, huh!” Kim laughed cruelly. Her brother was always so fun to play with. But it wasn’t right that only she got to play with him. After all, he was Katie’s *little* brother too. And she had an idea in mind she was saving until now. She had the entire Saturday to think about what she would do after he escaped their playtime. Punishment was in order…

 

 

Watching as Kim reached down towards him, Lewis struggled vainly for her to not touch him, but that only seemed to make her snort derisively. “What? Do you think I didn’t have plans for you after your trip? Don’t worry, I won’t be the one to do anything to you… This time!” Kim sneered. She would have loved to feel her brother against her privates all day yesterday… but, she could save that for next weekend! Right now, she had a better plan in mind. It was good every once and a while to remind the tiny guy, that this was his role in life. A plaything…

 

 

Leaning over and bending Katie down to, the blonde wrinkled her nose from the pungent smell of her sister’s dirty rear, but… that was kind of the point. “Since you look so crappy, I think you need to go back where crap belongs, don’t you?”

 

 

Watching as he was moved towards his squirming little sister's rear, Lewis softly began to sob. He was too exhausted to resist. ‘N-Not… again… p-please…’ He didn’t want to go back inside of somebody’s butt again! But Kim didn’t care what he wanted…

 

 

“Remember this, *little* bro~. If mom finds out about this, I’ll just have to think of even worse punishments the next time we play! And there will be a next time~.” Kim smirked before shoving her finger forward and twisting her brother's tiny form into their younger sister’s anus.

 

 

Hearing some garbled noises from Katie as she inserted their brother back where he belonged, Kim cooed back to her before admiring her handy work. She couldn’t tell he was even there~. Grabbing some wet wipes and cleaning up her finger and her little sister's bum, the older blonde nodded before hearing a voice call out to them.

 

 

“Kimberly? Has Katie gone potty yet?” ‘Perfect timing.’ Pulling her sister's clothes back on her and looking over the training potty, the older girl smirked as she saw how gross it looked. Her brother would have a fun time getting acclimated to their little sister’s bowels all over again~.

 

 

“Yeah mom, but I don’t see Lewis in this! Maybe he’s still inside Katie!” Kim called out with fake worry since she already knew the truth. After checking it herself, her mother nodded before picking up Katie and heading back downstairs to feed the toddler some more.

 

 

 

‘I guess school starts again tomorrow. But at least I have next weekend to look forward to…’

 

 

 

She had so many new ideas to try, with her precious, *little* brother~.

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued…?