- Text Size +
Story Notes:

this story mainly contains odor, feet and fart stuff

it was late at night. you and your friend walked around with you quite intoxicated. you both started to play truth or dare. it went on for a while, until you chose dare and your friend was already waiting for that momemt. "I dare you to steal the serum which i placed on cassidy's ring so you can grow back again" you turned off half way and only understood go to cassidy. you with your intoxicated state sw your friend giving you what seemed to be another bottle of beer which you quickly grabbed and drank all of it out. DEAL!" you said as you ran to cassidy's house. 

you saw that her bedroom window was still open. you looked inside seeing a red haired girl with a good bodyshapw laying in her bed. she was watching something on her phone not noticing him. you went away from the window as you started to feel the drink kicking in. your body began to shrink down and you began to panic. you keep looking trough the window as you saw how cassidy stood up and left the room for a moment. you struggled to climb inside as your body just kept shrinking down. when you managed to get in you decides to go to her bed with you remaining hight. as you finally manahed to get on the bed your size kept decreasing till your the size of a mere sandcorn. after the rush was over you ran to the edge of the bed and puked your stomach out. you felt sick and ill as you tumbled towards the middle of the bed.

you fell on your back as you ot exhausted. the bed was still very warm and cozy. as you began to fal asleep the door opened and cassidy came back. you tried to get up but you body reached its limits. as cassidy was approaching you just gave up as you saw her pink panties comming down on you. with that you completely passed out before it even hit you.

 

you woke up the next morning with a giant headache. your whole body was in pain and it was dark. suddenly a foul blast hits you as cassidy lets her gas out. you coughed and gagged by the smell wondering what the hell just happened. cassidy turned on the side giving you some kind of view. you were stuck on her panties which her butt consumed. cassidy lets out another fart giving you your freedom by farting you out of her crack. you landed on her bed as you just puked on her bed by the smell. cassidy turney back around and you saw her ring on her right finger. it was a gold ring which had a tiny vial on it. then you remembered why your here again. you had to get the vial to grow again. it seemed cassidy was about to wake up as she turned around on her stomach hitting her hand on the edge of the bed.....you heard a crack. you quickly went to the hand which hit the bed. the vial got broken and the liquid dropped down right in her left boots you started to tear up knowing that the only way to get back to your original size went down into a boot. you start to think. after a while you decided to jump down into the boot.

this was a stupid idea. you land on the hard insole breaking your legs. you screamed and yelled for help while also coughing by the smell in her boot. the boot was dark and smelly so you had to touch the ground to find some kind of wet spot. after a while you found a spot and started todesperatly to suck on it. the taste was salty and fould but you were right. you sucked up the serum but unfortunately you lost so much time searching the serum that cassidy was already awake and had made herself ready to go to work. as you were starting to grow you noticed a red striped socked foot comming in. it was cassidy's foot which is here to crush you down. you were in great pain as cassidy has fully buried you under her foot. 

you noticed that her foot starts to become sweaty and the serum was doing his job. because of the weight on you and the small space your body regrows in a different way than normal.your body became thin and it grows into the size of the insole. you were turning into an insole inside of the boot. you started to cry but your mouth was quickly shut by cassidys big toe.

the smell got worst and worst. due to the difficulty of growing the serum was shuting off your vocal cords and any unnecesarry parts which are not used for survival meaning you were only able to breath and swollow.

 

so that is your life now. an insole for cassidy's boot only there to make her foot as comfortable as possible. she wore you everyday making you inhaled her footstench and drinking her sweat for survival. the worst part is she never noticed anything about you. she was blissfuöly unaware of your existence as she was torturing you with her foot.