- Text Size +

 

Chapter 1

 

Dexter was so glad to finally visit again his childhood friend Melania. He used to spend holidays with his family in the city she lived in, next to the seaside, and he had gotten to know her through mutual friends. He still remembered with pleasure the summers they had spent together. But, growing up, he had got the chance to spend holidays elsewhere with his friends and schoolmates, so since turning fifteen or so he hadn’t seen her anymore. But, despite that, they had kept in touch and sometimes they would give each other a call in order to have a chat. Melania had kept on inviting him to visit her, but Dexter was now so busy with his work that he hadn’t been able to accept her invitation yet.

But that summer, he had managed to obtain a whole month free, and he had decided that he would consider that possibility. He was really worn out by his job, and he needed a holiday relaxing by the sea, just like the old times. So he had called her one afternoon:

“Hello, Melania, you know the great news? I’ve got a whole month free this summer, from mid-June, and I’ve been thinking of paying you a visit..!”

“Oh, that’s wonderful, Dexter! You will be my guest, I’ll take care of everything!” She had showed great enthusiasm, and he had realised how lucky he was to have an old friend living by the sea.

They had arranged everything and said goodbye, both very happy.

So now, after a long journey by train and by bus, there he was standing in front of Melania’s house. It was just as he remembered: big and white, with a sinuous path going across a beautiful garden full of Mediterranean plants and leading to the threshold. He remembered that the house offered a cool shelter during the afternoons of burning hot. Glad to be finally there, he took the path and reached the door. Full of excitement and curiosity, he knocked. He could hear footsteps reaching the door from the inside, then he saw the handle turn. As the door began to open, he could see a tall, imposing figure take shape from behind it. When it was fully open, he could see a massive woman stand in front of him: she had wide hips, thick legs and big and round boobs. Her arms were crossed on her chest and she was looking down at him with mock anger.

 “So, what took you so long?” she said, pointing her beautiful brown eyes on him.

He was speechless: that girl was gigantic, and he was face to face with her breasts. He had to look up in order to look her in the eyes. Dexter was an average guy, standing at about 5 ft 7, so that situation really impressed him. Suddenly her expression turned into a smile and she opened her arms, asking for a hug.

“Dexter, I’m so glad you’re finally here!” she exclaimed.

He moved close to her, as if answering her bodily request. So, that girl was really Melania… How could that be? She was like two years younger than him, so he had thought she could have grown a bit since the last time, but… that was undoubtedly more than a bit. She hugged him and pulled him against her bosom, holding him tight. Dexter felt good about that, but he was beginning to run out of air:

“M-M-Melania, I’m so glad too, but could you please let me breathe…?” he asked.

“Oh, I’m sorry darling, of course!” And she let him go. “You know, it’s just that it’s been ages and I’m so excited…!”

“Don’t worry, so am I..!”

He decided not to mention the fact that he was so impressed by her height. She continued the conversation:

“You have to be tired by the journey. Here, let me help you with your baggage and show you the guests’ room.”

She grabbed the biggest of Dexter’s bags, which was also the heaviest. She effortlessly lifted it with one hand.

“Follow me!” she said turning around.

 Dexter was already amazed by the ease with which she had lifted the bag, but he was absolutely impressed by how big her butt was. It appeared round and soft, and her cheeks moved so sensuously that he almost felt an urge to touch it. But he refrained and just followed her. They went upstairs and turned right, reaching the second door on the right. She opened the door and showed him the room:

“Here you go! Make yourself at home and take a shower, or do whatever you please. I’ll be waiting for you downstairs with a drink. Oh we’ve got so uch to talk about!”

“Thank you, Melania, you’re so kind as always” he smiled at her.

She smiled back and left the room. Wow, what a big surprise, he had just had!
He took a long desired shower and put on some clean clothes, then he went downstairs and got in the kitchen. He could admire again her magnificent butt, as he saw her from the back, making their drinks. She turned around and smiled:

“Here you are! Please, have a sit: let’s have our mojitos and have a little chat!”

He reached for a chair by the table, and he noticed it was a little taller than an average one. Once seated, they began to talk about their lives, Dexter let her know about his job and she told him about her last year at the university: apparently, she studied something related to social sciences. Then they started recalling the past times, when they used to play together as kids. In particular, they recalled that time when Melania was grounded and forbidden by her mother to go out. In order to go out anyway, she had put a ragdoll in the bed in her place and had gotten out of the window. They laughed loudly.

“Yeah, I was just a little girl back then…” she said.

“Yeah, you were… And you surely are not anymore” he answered. Then, trying to correct himself, “I mean, no offense at all, it’s just that, you know…”

“Yes, I think I’ve changed a bit since the last time” she interrupted him.

“You could say that… And I just meant that you seem to be a woman right now, through and through.”

She smiled. “Yes, in fact I’ve grown up by some inches…” she giggled.

“Some inches?” asked Dexter , “Melania, to me it’s just impressive to see how much you’ve changed…”

She raised her eyes: “Well, if you’re so impressed by how much I’ve grown up, I think you’ll be shocked when you see mom…”

Dexter thought to have misunderstood her words: “I’m sorry, what did you just say?”

“I said that probably you will be shocked when you see mom.”

Dexter tried to grasp the meaning of her sentence, but he just couldn’t:

“I’m sorry, Melania, I don’t think I understand what you’re trying to say.”

“I’m simply saying that mom has grown a bit too, since the last time you’ve been here. In fact, she’s a bit taller than me.”

Dexter gasped. “Errr, you must be joking, Melania..?”

She silently shook her head looking at him. It obviously had to be a joke. But with a girl that tall next to him, he suddenly thought that nearly everything was possible. Still, the thought of a woman even taller than the one he had in front of him was absurd, and even more so if the woman concerned was an adult in her fourties, whom he remembered to be more or less as tall as him the last time he had seen her. While he was thinking about that, he could hear the front door lock turn. He turned around and saw the front house door open. Right after that, he saw a statuesque figure cross the threshold of the house: it was a woman and she was so tall that she almost had to duck her head in order to fit through the doorframe. When she was finally inside, she stood still, revealing all her massiveness. Dexter was speechless as he recognised her: she was Melania’s mom. She was dressed in black and baggy clothes, but you could clearly see how curvaceous she was. Her breasts protruded visibly, and her butt was so round and thick that he thought he couldn’t get his arms all the way around it. She removed a black hat and shook her hair, revealing long brown and wavy hair. Then she looked right at him with her blue eyes and exclaimed:

“Dexter, how long has it been?”

“S-s-surely a lot..!” he managed to say, containing his stupor, and stood up from the chair in order to greet her.

As she walked towards him, though, he could feel a strange feeling building up inside of him. The more the woman got closer to him, the more she appeared in all her grandeur, and he couldn’t help thinking about how little he had to look, compared to her. He felt a mixture a of awe and admiration: that caused him to lower his eyes when she was finally in front of him. She gently forced his head up with an index under his chin, and at that moment he realised that he barely reached her boob level. They were at least as big as basket balls. But she was big all around, and he was particularly impressed by her hand on his face. He met her beautiful eyes and she smiled at him:

“How cute you are, my darling! You’ve become such a pretty boy!”

 He almost felt an urge to return the compliment, but dared not, and stood silently in front of that colossal woman. She turned to Melania:

“Melania, dear, I’m starving: I hope you made something good for me.”

“You mean for us: we’re all starving here, mom.”

Melania’s mom laughed: “Of course darling. Let’s eat then!”

They sat down and ate a delicious pasta with vegetables. During dinner, Melania’s mom told Dexter about her job: She had recently been promoted and so she was always very busy.

“Oh, you’ve been promoted: congratulations!” Dexter said.

“Yes, my boss always said I had great organizational skills and, after my recent personal growth, he finally decided to promote me.”

'Sure she had an astonishing growth…' he thought, but decided not to mention the fact yet.

Some minutes later, they had finished dinner.

“So, what do we do now?” asked Melania.

Dexter made a proposal: “We could watch a film or something.”

“Yes, why not! I like the idea!” Said Melania’s mom.

“Ok, then: mom you make the pop corns. In the meanwhile, I search for a good film.”

“Well well, I can see someone else has great organisational skills!” Melania’s mom joked.

They all stood up. Dexter was again astounded at how big the two women were, and had to fight with himself in order not to be caught watching at their full bosoms.  He then followed Melania in the living room. She beckoned him to sit down on the sofa and she crouched by the television in order to choose a film. Dexter looked at her ass: it was so big, round and apparently soft, yet firm. He was beginning to fantasise about diving in it, when she found out a film worth watching:

“We could see this documentary on fish: we can learn something about species we will be able to see tomorrow during our snorkelling!” she said.

“Yes, it’s ok with me!” he answered.

In the same moment, Melania’s mom appeared through the doorframe:

“Here come the pop-corns, kids!” she exclaimed.

She and Melania approached the sofa and sat at either side of Dexter. He could feel the softness of their big bodies pressing onto himself. Surrounded by womanly flesh, he felt a bit overwhelmed, but still comfortable. Melania’s mom handed him the bowl with the pop-corns, saying:

“You hold it, so that everyone can reach them easily.”

The film began and was wonderful, fish of every form and colour passed through the screen. But the two women’s hands going through the bowl to grab pop corns were beginning to make him uncomfortable: the bowl was resting right on his crotch and that situation was beginning to turn him on. At some point, the documentary showed a species of fish whose female specimens were bigger than their male counterparts, and the voice said that they had a very peculiar social organisation. Dexter could hear and feel Melania’s mom laugh. He turned to her and looked up in her direction. She said:

“That reminds me of something…”

Dexter took courage and asked her: “Do you mean that, well, that reminds you of this situation?”

She looked down at him over her shoulder. She answered:

“I mean that reminds me of every situation I find myself in. I’m always the big fish: a female fish who’s bigger than every male fish that find themselves next to me.”

She smiled proudly, grabbed some pop-corns and threw them into her mouth. One of them missed the target, though, and rolled between her massive breasts. Dexter followed its trajectory and couldn’t help fixing his eyes on her two fleshy mountains.

“Oh,” she joked, what a naughty pop-corn we’ve got here! Let’s see if we can get it out of there…”

And she began to rifle through her own bosom. Dexter was like hypnotised by the majestic movements: he would have loved to be that pop-corn. She finally pulled it out:

“There it is, little rascal!” She kept him between her fingers, looked down at Dexter and said: “Oh, boy, you’re drooling! Do you want it?”

 And she gently put her hand at his mouth, dropping the pop-corn inside of it. Dexter savoured it and it tasted different from the others: it was a delicious taste, a naughty taste, a taste of… her. He began fantasising about that taste, and about the perfume he could smell next to her, and about that soft touch of her body… The situation was too much too handle, and he was so tired from his journey: so, in no time he was fast asleep.
He woke up feeling a big round and perfumed pillow under his head, and he was hugging something equally soft and warm with his arms. He realised he was stuck to Melania’s mom: her boob was the pillow and he was hugging her belly. He tried to regain composure, but she reassured him:

“It’s ok, darling, don’t you worry.” And stroke his head.

He realised Melania wasn’t there anymore.

“Where’s Melania?” he asked anxiously.

“She’s just gone to bed. She was tired, and I can see someone else is, too.”

She was right. But strangely, as he regained consciousness, he was beginning to feel quite aroused by the situation. He decided to go away before it was too much to handle.

“Madam, I think I will go to bed. Tomorrow I’ve got to wake up and go to the seaside with your daughter” he said standing up.

“As you wish, darling.” She smiled.

 

Was she considering another possibility other than going to sleep? Anyway, it wasn’t the moment for thoughts like that. So, Dexter waved at her and she waved back. In no time he was on his bed, dreaming of sleeping again hugged to that big, voluptuous woman.