- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, back with this month's winning story over on our Discord! Hopefully, everyone enjoys this one, it was a fun write for sure and an interesting size dynamic as well. 

If you enjoy the read and want to see more stories, artwork, and photo edits please feel free to drop on by our Discord server. We have monthly polls there where you can vote on what to see made next. The February poll is right now even, but it won't be for long! 

 

See you there~ https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT

 

And enjoy the show! 

 

 

 

Mondstadt – Outer City

 

“Maybe we’ll have better luck tomorrow! This city is big you know. Paimon knows that someone will be able to help you as she has!”

 

Nodding somberly, Lumine sighed as she made her way out of the refined city she and her companion had been in the majority of the day. The search for her brother wasn’t going too well, but the information gathered had been at least insightful.

 

She was no closer to finding out about the unknown god they had encountered prior in their travels, however. Even so… At least the venture hadn’t all been a waste. The blonde was able to trade some items she had come across on her journey, as well as pick up some food for dinner, and enough left over for rations. Her tiny companion in particular seemed pleased about this. Though, she didn’t know when the fairy-esk being wasn’t happy to try new food.

 

As the pale woman crossed the large bridge that made up the border of the city, the blonde came to a crossroads where the path split, before stepping off it entirely. She had set up a camp outside the city’s limits just to be safe. It was concealed well within the tree line, but close enough that she could venture back to the town across the lake if need be.

 

“Hey! When are we going to eat? We didn’t get to go to that restaurant like we did yesterday…” Paimon pouted before feeling a gentle pat atop her head. “If we went there every day we were here, then I’d have no money left for supplies. I’ll start a fire now and we’ll have dinner made shortly.” Lumine muttered calmly; her hand already raised as she pointed it to the firepit she had made.

 

Feeling her elemental affinity shift as she drew upon fire to her location, a flame erupted from her hand before lighting the small bonfire and bathing their camp in a gentle glow. Shifting again as she called on the water to come next, she began to fill a large pot in front of her before making her way over towards it and started preparing their meal.

 

Aiding the blonde where she could, the hovering pixie moved about grabbing various things before their food was finished after a short time. Discussing what they had learned so far and trying to figure out what to do next, the pair were soon at a split on what they should do. There might be more information they could garner from the town they were by, but there was another one not too far off which was a harbor city.

 

Generally, more information could come from places like that, as well as travelers such as herself. One thing was for certain though. Finding an inn would be a nicety she wouldn't mind splurging on. Camping out every day left the pair rather rugged in appearance, and an actual bed would be a pleasantry they hadn’t had for some time.

 

Finishing her food before her smaller companion, Lumine sighed contently before falling back into her bedroll tiredly. Hopefully, tomorrow would bring a better change of pace than today. There were a lot of things she still needed to figure out, and unfortunately, distractions came, time and time again.

 

Recalling one such distraction, the blonde blushed as she thought back to a certain brunette who she had encountered recently. She was an Outrider for the Knights of Favonius. While the foreigner didn’t know too much about the land, apparently the woman she had met took absolute pride in her title.

 

She was quite the sight to see as well. Both in combat and outside it that is. Her chestnut locks came down past her midback, and her outfit, while designed for efficiency, left a lot for the eyes to admire. Her short shorts clung to her skin so tightly, the gap between her pale thighs was easy to discern, giving her rather plump form just the right curves to attract attention to her body.

 

Blushing weakly as she remembered the sound of Amber’s voice, as well as the peculiar smell she had as well, Lumine shivered as she felt herself beginning to get aroused. It had been, quite some time since she got a chance to, *relax*. Her hunt for her brother had been all that was on her mind for the last few months… But there was something to be said about venting her frustrations as well…

 

“Hey, are you alright? Your face is all red! Are you coming down with a fever?” Growing wide-eyed as she shot up in embarrassment, Lumine looked back at Paimon as it dawned on her that she wasn’t alone. She sometimes forgot the smaller creature was always with her. To be honest, that might be why she hadn’t tried to pleasure herself…

 

Seeing the embarrassed look on the larger woman’s face, the smaller fairylike being hovered closer towards her companion before setting a dainty hand on her forehead much to the blonde’s dismay. ‘She doesn’t feel that hot… I guess she’s not coming down with something…’

 

However, as the tiny being noticed the expression on her traveling companion, something soon clicked for her as she saw the blonde’s hands covering her crotch with her eyes averted. ‘Ohhhhh! Oh…’ Blushing herself now, Paimon chuckled weakly before floating down and standing instead. She should have known better! Lumine was still a person who had needs after all! And since her life was indebted to the traveler, it was her duty to help her relieve herself! She took her role very seriously after all! Drowning was a horrible fate she would have experienced without her…

 

“Lumine! Why didn’t you tell Paimon that you were feeling frisky sooner! Don’t you know Paimon can help you with that?” Growing wide-eyed at what her companion had just proclaimed, the blonde sputtered for a moment unsure of what to say before she saw the tiny pixie beginning to tug on her dress.

 

“Paimon is loyal! She owes you a great debt for saving her! Not only will she show you around the land, but she will also offer her body to you! Please use Paimon as you see fit! It’s the least she can do to repay you.” The blushing fairy smiled before her clothing came off and she landed on the blonde’s lap now naked and waiting patiently.

 

However, upon landing with her bottom pressed into the embarrassed woman’s lap, something became very apparent to the smaller being. Something was protruding from beneath the larger girl’s dress. Wiggling her butt for a moment to try and figure out what it was, Lumine abruptly moaned as the tiny pixie ground herself into it. What, was this…?

 

‘Can, I do stuff like this with her?’ Lumine thought. To be honest, she hadn’t looked at Paimon like that before. However, now that she sat on her lap naked and puzzled, her face became, a bit cuter. Her plump body, while not pudgy, was quite thick for her smaller form. Her thighs were rounded and cute, as well as her rear being fairly large in comparison to the rest of her. Even if her breasts were smaller than her own, they still seemed perky with her tiny nipples hardening from the night air-kissing the fae’s sensitive skin. All and all… She was sexy…

 

‘I wonder… if I’ll fit…’ Seeing the smaller girl beginning to poke what was between her legs, a small smile fell over Lumine’s face. She was as curious as ever. Too bad, that might come to bite her in the end. Moving her hands beneath the smaller girl’s arms and lifting her, the blonde set her naked friend down, before standing up, her form towering over her in comparison.

 

“I’m sorry if I offended you, Paimon. I haven’t concerned myself with things like... this... since I lost my brother. I guess it can’t be helped. But hopefully, this is something you can help me with. I don’t know if you’ll be up to the task or not.” Lumine muttered honestly. However, her words were received by the tiny fae as more of an insult than as ones of caution.

 

“What?! You don’t think Paimon’s body is good enough to please you! Paimon can do anything anybody else can when it comes to things like pleasure! Now please let her help you so you can feel better!” The pale pixie pouted angrily. It wasn’t enough that people treated her like some kind of mascot, but now she wasn’t even good enough to be considered pleasant to look at?! This was an affront to her in the highest regard! She would please her traveling savior if it was the last thing she did!

 

Smiling weakly, Lumine sighed before reaching around and pulling down a small zipper on her dress. Feeling it beginning to loosen, the blonde let it slide down her pale form before she stood now in just her underclothes and shoes. As soon as she revealed herself to the smaller creature, however, Paimon’s face began to go blank. There was something thick protruding from the traveler’s crotch…

 

‘What is that…?’ Watching with bated breath as the larger woman stripped off her gloves and boots before pulling off her bra, and finally tugging down her panties leaving her as naked as the fairy was, Paimon’s question was answered for her…

 

Standing bare, just as embarrassed now as the fae currently felt, was Lumine, her hands crossed defensively as she presented her body to her tiny companion. While her skin was as alabaster as the rest of her flesh, one thing did catch the smaller creature’s eyes. Something in the many weeks she had spent with the blonde she had never seemed to quite notice before.

 

Where her crotch was, she had expected to see a petite pussy, possibly cute and dripping wet. But, instead, she saw a large penis hanging freely with a rather large pair of balls resting under it! Why did she have male parts?! Women didn’t have those! At least… the fairy didn’t think they were supposed to. She didn’t after all…

 

Seeing the puzzled expression on her much smaller companion, Lumine sighed before looking away sheepishly. “I told you that this wasn’t something you could help me with…” She had never had a partner before that could take her length properly. Even flaccid her member was fairly large. If she got excited, she would probably grow bigger than the fairy herself.

 

Marveling a bit as she saw the strange appearance now of the traveler, Paimon was speechless. She had all the proportions of a woman but still had male parts. It was incredible! But her words bothered her still. Pouting as she was told she couldn’t help the larger woman once more, the smaller fae hovered closer to her companion, before laying a dainty hand on her warm flesh.

 

Feeling the taller girl’s penis twitch from her hand making contact with it, the smaller pixie blushed before smiling coyly. She was right! She could still make her feel good! Moving both her hands around the frozen girl’s impressive shaft, Paimon grinned as she began to gently stroke her hardening dick.

 

“See, silly! Paimon can still do this for you! You just caught her off guard! Paimon will make you feel good no matter what!” The smaller girl proclaimed proudly before going to work on her companion’s tender flesh.

 

Moaning in relief as she was touched for the first time in weeks, Lumine soon fell back into her cot as Paimon straddled her lap, the traveler’s penis growing to its full size now easily matching the smaller pixies body length. Seeing the comparison now, really made her understand just how large she truly was…

 

Feeling a bit of her confidence deflate once Lumine’s penis hardened fully, Paimon gulped apprehensively but began to substitute her hands with her entire body instead. Hugging the massive length of the blonde’s penis, the smaller creature started squatting as she stroked the larger girl off using her entire form.

 

‘T-This is harder than Paimon thought it would be…’ She felt her legs getting tired already but she only just got started! But, seeing the face of her companion as she started to pant, made the smaller being swell up with pride. She was doing it! She just needed to stimulate her more!

 

Seeing the head of the traveler’s penis hidden beneath her foreskin, the pixie knew what she had to do next. ‘I hope she washes down here well’. Opening her mouth and sucking gently, the fae was rewarded with her efforts as Lumine cried out and moaned loudly, the smaller girl’s tongue working wonders on her aching shaft.

 

The taste wasn’t that bad, to be honest… but, there was a pungent scent all around her now as she sucked. Breathing in deeply through her nose, her mouth too preoccupied to do just that, Paimon’s eyes fluttered for a moment as a thick smell entered her lungs. The traveler’s scent was stronger here than anywhere else on her body!

 

It was fairly pleasant to inhale. She kind of liked this. Wrapping her legs around the larger woman’s member, Paimon lightened her weight as she began to float in the air, suspended on the blonde’s dick as she swirled her tongue on the inside of her foreskin. This felt more natural than standing.

 

Gripping her bedroll as her fingers dug into the fabric, Lumine grit her teeth from the foreign pleasure she had never felt before. Paimon’s tongue felt so, good… She wished she had asked her smaller companion to do this months ago! She probably would have agreed too.

 

She could feel it now. Her orgasm was fast approaching. Feeling the need to go harder and quicker, Lumine whimpered before moving her hands onto the fae’s head and gently pressing down on her. Thankfully, it seemed the pixie knew what she wanted, as she began to swallow some of the larger woman’s shaft past her lips.

 

Groaning from the tight feeling of the smaller girl’s mouth, Lumine spared Paimon a glance before she soon wished she hadn’t. The fae’s mouth was expanded outward. Her cheeks look as inflated as possible as she struggled to swallow even the head of her dick. She looked, so cute like this!

 

Gritting her teeth, the blonde willed her body not to cum yet, but… she couldn’t, contain herself any longer! Grabbing the smaller girl’s head in instinct, Lumine screamed out as her orgasm shot out of her as she bucked her hips into the smaller fae. Her mouth just felt too good!

 

For Paimon though, the experience was less pleasant, as she felt the head of the blonde’s dick, she was choking on, suddenly thrust down her throat. Coughing in surprise from the sudden force, the tiny fae struggled in shock before feeling something thick and hot suddenly being forced down her gullet in droves.

 

Keeping her hands firmly in place as her climax lasted about ten seconds, Lumine’s arms finally fell away as she panted out tiredly. That had… been one of the best orgasms she had ever had! The wiggling sensation the smaller girl provided as she sucked on her dick… it was unlike any feeling she ever could have imagined! ‘S-S-So this, is what it feels like with someone like her…’ She had never met someone so small before who could do what she did…

 

“ARE YOU TRYING TO DROWN PAIMON?!” Blinking slowly as she heard the screams of her companion, Lumine opened her eyes again before looking down at her lap in confusion. Sitting, completely drenched in the blonde's cum, the little pixie rubbed her cheeks as cum dribbled out of her mouth and onto the bedroll. She was fully saturated in the thick, gooey substance… And the sight, unfortunately, was turning the traveler on even more than she already was…

 

‘Oweee…’ Her jaw had never been forced open like that before! The fae thought she was going to choke to death for sure but she somehow managed to swallow most of her companion’s fluids. Though, it left her a bit, altered…

 

Rubbing her naked stomach, the smaller creature blushed as her belly protruded slightly. She had had so much her body had expanded to accommodate it. ‘I hope this isn’t permanent… Paimon doesn’t know if she’ll float with this much weight on her…’

 

Feeling the lump, she had been straddling suddenly beginning to rise, the smaller girl furrowed her brow before her eyes widened in shock. Lumine’s erection, had returned! ‘S-She’s still horny?! But Paimon just satiated her!’ At least, she thought she had. Did she not do enough?

 

Feeling her cheeks darken as worry set in, the tiny creature shook her head angrily. This wouldn’t do! She said she would help her companion and she had to step up to do that! Though this time, it probably wouldn’t be as bad. After all, the blonde had just cum in droves. The fae doubted she would orgasm as hard the second time.

 

“S-Sorry about that Paimon… I guess I just did that out of instinct… You can get off now…” Lumine mumbled apologetically. She needed to stop now. There was something she failed to mention to the pixie before she hard started. When the larger woman became aroused, she could go at it for hours… It was just how she was. Even her brother had the same problems she had, though, he usually had an easier time finding a partner. Until now at least…

 

Gasping in shock as her penis was gripped tightly, Lumine winced as she saw Paimon standing up again before rubbing her now sticky body over the long length of the blonde’s member. “Unacceptable! Paimon won’t refuse her roll! You will be satisfied!” The little fae snapped angrily. It was impertinent of the blonde not to be relieved after she got her off! If she had to do it all over again that she would! The smaller girl could do anything any normal partner for the blonde would be able to… Even this…

 

Hovering slowly (with a bit of a strain on her body due to water weight), Paimon soon moved atop the tip of Lumine’s penis before sitting down on it like one would a chair. “Paimon will pleasure you this way instead!”

 

Wondering what the smaller girl was talking about, the larger woman gasped in delight as the head of her penis began to get ground into by the smaller girl’s plump rear. Her butt felt a lot different than her mouth had…

 

Moaning softly as she rubbed her crotch onto the tip of her companion’s dick, Paimon blushed red from the intimate act. She had never tried doing something like this with someone else, but she understood enough about how sensitive the larger woman was to attempt it.

 

However, the fae soon paused, as she felt her legs suddenly gripped by the larger woman. Looking at the blonde startled, Paimon’s face began to grow alarmed. Panting loudly, Lumine looked at her with a gaze that the smaller girl had never seen on her before. Her face was dusted red, and her eyes looked glazed over, almost as if, she wasn’t all there anymore…

 

“T-Traveler…?” Hearing no response to her call, Paimon suddenly gasped as she felt her body tugged down, before the tip of Lumine’s penis, began to stretch out her now parted labia. Growing wide-eyed as it became apparent what the much larger woman wanted, the smaller pixie felt her stomach drop. There was no way she would fit…

 

“W-W-Wait, h-hold on! P-Paimon c-can’t take something like this!” But her words seemed to fall on deaf ears as the lustful blonde gazed at her adoringly. “Your stomachs stretched out already… I think you can take more than you believe~.” Lumine almost whispered as her rational side began to slink back, and her horny one took over. The tiny Fae looked just like a sex sleeve she used to use. Though this one would react to her while she used it…

 

Pulling down some more as she heard the smaller creature’s garbled moans and sputters, Lumine’s face lit up in excitement, as the head of her penis, began to stretch its way into Paimon. She had been right! The pixie’s crotch was accommodating her massive girth easily thanks to the copious amounts of her cum already lubricating her. She could see the visible bulge, beginning to rise on the fae’s waist, and into her stomach. Just how deep, could she impale her? She wanted… to find out…

 

Gaping inaudibly as no air seemed to enter her lungs, Paimon gawked in horror as the largest penis she had ever seen, was forcing its way into her much smaller body. She, couldn’t possibly take this! But her companion thought otherwise, and now it was up to her navel!

 

Pressing her hands into her already bloated belly, tears streamed down the tiny creature’s face, less of pain and more of shock as she felt the head of Lumine’s penis forcing its way past her palms. She wanted desperately to push it back, to stem the advance of the penetrating member, but, she did nothing but massage the overeager woman, currently using her body like a sex-sleeve.

 

Finally, a point had been reached, where no more could enter her. Groaning weakly, Paimon felt her cervix being kissed by the top of Lumine’s head, as she was impaled alive atop the blonde's excited penis. She looked like she was nothing more than an ornament now, decorating the larger woman’s dick…

 

She had stopped hovering awhile ago, and her legs had fully been released, yet she still stayed airborne, suspended atop the blonde’s member like a degenerative bauble. She didn’t even know if she felt pain, or pleasure from it all. Her body had gone numb, trying to process this feeling… before attempting to reestablish a sensation afterward to understand it… But that didn’t hinder Lumine in the slightest, as her fingers wrapped around the fae’s stomach forcefully.

 

Feeling a tight grip suddenly placed onto her body once more, Paimon slowly blinked as recognition came back to her before panic set in. “W-W-Wait… D-Don’t use, Paimon like- “Not having the chance to finish her statement, the large insertion inside her began to move back out of her, causing the smaller woman to moan from the foreign full feeling within her. But it didn’t exit her…

 

Panting excitedly as her penis was gripped in a way no sex-toy had ever done to her before, Lumine gazed lovingly at Paimon with glossy eyes. She wanted to feel more. Moving her hands back down forcefully, a grin spread across the blonde's face as she heard a loud wail come from her much smaller companions’ mouth… before she did it again!

 

Pumping the fae up and down rhythmically at first, Lumine soon gave up and began to furiously use Paimon’s body as she desperately tried to get off. She felt too good! This sensation was amazing! Why had she never tried this sooner?! The smaller woman made the best sex-toy she had ever used!!!

 

Bobbing up and down as her mouth hung open, the tiny creatures’ eyes rolled back as she was used by her aggressive companion. Whatever gentleness had once been there was now replaced with pure lust and frenzy! And worse off… was that this didn’t feel that bad…

 

Trembling in her companion’s grip, Paimon whimpered as she felt her stomach jutting outward as the outline of the blonde’s member shot in and out of her, her body now stretching it in ways that she may never recover from… But she wasn’t sure if she cared…

 

Adopting a similar expression to what Lumine wore, the smaller blonde panted herself as she felt the faintest hints of an orgasm approaching. This pleasure was foreign… but, she knew what it was. Being picked up and used, as an object… It was turning her on horribly!

 

Feeling the painfully tight grip on her member suddenly grow stronger than it already was, Lumine gasped in delight before fucking her companion even harder. She was squeezing her so good! She wanted, to cum so bad!

 

Slamming the smaller girl down as she hilted herself within Paimon, Lumine began to groan as she felt her limit reached. Crying out as she began to climax, the larger girl bucked her hips into the trapped fae, filling her to the brim with her seed.

 

Growing wide-eyed as she felt her stomach beginning to bulge, a mix between a gargle and a cough escaped the tiny girl’s mouth, but no other sounds came out as her orgasm was lost in the immeasurable wave of cum her companion was releasing into her.

 

Feeling her stomach expanding to accommodate such a large mess of fluids, Paimon’s mouth remained open as her tongue hung out of it obscenely. She didn’t care… The pleasure… it was, indescribable… Her arms, which had been cradling her belly so protectively, were shoved off as her gut expanded past the length, she could even hold… Her entire being was reduced to nothing more than a weighted cum bubble…

 

Panting ragged as she tried to catch her breath, Lumine sighed in relief. She was so pent up… And honestly, the relief she felt… was only a fraction of what she still had left. She would need to do this more often with Paimon or else she’d never calm down again…

 

Looking down at her unresponsive companion, the blonde soon giggled. She looked really cute like this. And more importantly, quieter~. Petting Paimon’s head, the larger girl tried to calm down… but, it didn’t look like her body wanted to. Her penis hadn’t even gone flaccid yet…

 

‘Can I seriously go another round with you, Paimon?’ The fae’s stomach hung outward obscenely. It looked like a slime had nestled its way into her belly and settled in… Well… that wasn’t too far from the truth. Though… it wasn’t quite her belly…

 

Having a dark thought pass through her mind, Lumine blushed as she wondered if it would be alright. It looked like the small pixie could take just about any size and girth. There were no tearing or stretch marks on her body where her penis had already been… So maybe, she would fit there too…

 

Hearing Lumine’s voice through a bit of a haze, Paimon remained silent as she began to get lifted off of her companion’s dick. It felt, rather small now after her insides were blown up with her cum… But that didn’t stop the pleasant sensation of her pussy being massaged as the blonde’s member unsheathed itself from her gaping lower lips.

 

Cum immediately began to drain out of the fae now that her cervix wasn’t plugged anymore… and a bit of relief came back into Paimon, as her obscene stomach, slowly returned to normal. ‘A-A-Ahhhh… I… Ah…’ She… could barely think straight… What, had this done to her…?

 

The pleasure of the traveler’s dick left her passive and weak. She couldn’t even move. That had to have been, the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced… let alone heard of anyone ever having! What, a wonderful thing to feel… She… she felt, empty, now that the thick warmth of the larger blonde was leaving her body… She almost felt sad…

 

But that didn’t last long… as something began to poke her butt. It was rounded… and was pushing past her cheeks. She knew the feeling… But, she couldn’t, respond! Growing wide-eyed but still too paralyzed to move after her orgasm, Paimon silently screamed at Lumine, but nothing came out… It only went in.

 

Pressing her dick against the smaller girl’s anus, a perverse expression stretched across Lumine’s face. ‘This might feel even better!’ She wouldn’t have to hold back as she had before either. If she came inside of Paimon’s pussy again then the smaller girl might pop like one of the slimes in Teyvat! At least this way, she could let loose!

 

Feeling the tip of her dick easily slide past the tight anus of the pixie’s sphincter, the blonde traveler gasped in delight as her whole penis began to get swallowed inside of her tiny companions’ body once more. She was sliding in, perfectly. She had been right all along. Paimon’s whole body was made to receive her… And the blonde was happy to oblige.

 

Growing slowly wide-eyed as something began to back up her gut before shoving its way through her body by force, Paimon garbled out a gasp as her hands began to jut outward as she held her belly once more. It was expanding again, and the feeling of the Travelers penis stretching her out like a toy was once more being driven into her.

 

‘S-Sot hot… P-Paimon, f-feels… so, hot…’ Her body was being warmed up against the cold night air as her insides were gripped just as hard as her outside. Lumine’s arms had wrapped around her again cradling her close. It was almost like she was afraid, the fae might slip off if she let go. But that would never happen… She was skewered onto her once more, and this time, her ass had been the target.

 

Grunting weakly as the larger blonde’s penis twitched to life inside her, the smaller girl's form was stretched even further within as she grew to full mast again! The feeling of fullness she had been missing, returned immediately.

 

Panting with her tongue hanging out, Paimon hugged her bloated belly contently. What, a perfect feeling. She never wanted it to end… What, had happened to her? She couldn’t… couldn’t even remember what had started all this. She was beginning to turn into Qiqi it seemed…

 

Moaning audibly and unashamed, Lumine shivered in delight as she felt her tiny companion's malleable body hugging her penis tighter than ever before. ‘This side is even better than her front!’ She should have fucked Paimon’s ass the first time! She couldn’t believe, she had managed to fit all of her shaft in!

 

Whimpering as she felt the suction like feeling of the smaller creatures’ innards pulling her deeper in, the blonde wailed in delight as she began to furiously pump the smaller girl atop her dick. She felt like, she was being sucked in!

 

Feeling her face bulge out with every thrust as her insides were churned into a mess by the larger woman’s massive cock, tears streamed down Paimon’s face as she continued to pant lewdly, her eyes soon crossing as her expression shifted from passive to licentious. She, couldn’t feel anything anymore but pleasure… The rest of her body must have shut down, to either stop the pain or prolong this wonderful feeling…

 

She didn’t know, nor did she honestly care either. She had orgasmed again a second time after Lumine first shoved her dick deep into her ass. And then again once she began to buck her hips. She was squirting! Her cum and what remained of her companions gushed out of her worn-out hole as she felt multiple sensations of bliss traveling through her… But the best was still to come, as her anal canal passionately hugged the larger girl’s thick monster of a cock.

 

Watching happily as she saw the jutting protrusion of her shaft inside of her smaller companion, Limina grinned as she thrust the pixie up and down rhythmically. She looked, so cute like this. Like she belonged to her… Like she was made to take her penis! She had never met anyone who did it as well as Paimon! And she had more to come! She finally felt like, she could let loose in her!

 

It was ironic in a way. The being so small and weightless was the one that she could fuck the hardest and molest till her heart's content. Oh, how she wanted to do this more and more. Hopefully, she didn’t lose sight of her goal here in this foreign land. Because she now had another reason to be here, and it was doing this, right here and now~.

 

Breathing through her teeth as her breaths and hisses came out in wisps, Lumine shook her head slowly. There was no way she could hold back. Not when Paimon’s ass held her in such a strong vice! She needed, to cum now!

 

Giving a final thrust into the tiny girl much as she had before the first time, Lumine screamed her release as her orgasm flooded out of her and into her tiny plaything. Only this time, however, she didn’t try to control herself. She let everything go…

 

Panting with eyes fully devoid of thought or reason, Paimon basked in the wonderful warmth of her companion’s seed filling her body fully. It felt so warm, and so filling! T-To filling… So much! There was so… so, much!

 

Gritting her teeth as her stomach began to extend as much as it had before, the smaller girl felt even more of Lumine’s cum filling her tummy before it reached a point where it could hold no more… but it wasn’t stopping…

 

Feeling the bodily fluids forcing their way through her body without resistance, Paimon’s eyes widened in shock as she felt her lungs suddenly flooded before her throat bulged out. Covering her mouth defensively, the smaller girl was in a state of shock as she felt the gushing sensation traveling northward. It wasn’t stopping! There was too much… to much… to much… to much… to much… to mu-.

 

Feeling her mouth burst open, her hands doing nothing to block its escape, cum erupted from her stretched out lips as it shot out of her like a geyser spell. It didn’t stop there though… She couldn’t breathe. Cum was coming up and out her nose too! Crying as a spray of semen began to coat the bed she and Lumine laid on, both women were reduced to a sloppy mess of spunk and sweat as more and more of the larger girl’s bodily fluids sprayed out of the pixies gaping maw and into the open night air.

 

But it eventually came to an end, as it had the first time. Feeling the final spurts of cum squirt out of her mouth, Paimon gargled weakly as she gazed up at the moon, her head stuck backward still from the force of fluids that had been shot into her tiny form…

 

She was completely immobile now…

 

Laying back on her bedroll as she panted in exhaustion, Lumine raised her head weakly as she saw Paimon still impaled atop her cock. She was just, stuck there… Cum dribbled down her mouth and nose as she looked up at nothing at all.

 

‘S-So… cute…’ She still felt, so hard… She wasn’t satisfied… not yet… She needed, to cum more! And Paimon still looked perfect, to finish the job she had started. Licking her lips in excitement, Lumine grinned as she moved her hand onto Paimon’s ass before griping her.

 

Her skin was so smooth and pillowy. Such a wonderful creature… and here she was defiling her. It made her wonder if she was any better than the unknown god… Heh, was a troublesome thought…

 

“Oh wooooow, I didn’t expect to find you out here. Were you looking for the treasure, I buried here too?” Growing stiff as a childlike voice filled the open night air, Lumine paled as she turned her head in the direction of the voice as she gawked at its speaker.

 

“K-K-Klee?!” Waving her hand cheerfully, seemingly not put off in the slightest by the sight in front of her, the little elven girl stepped forward before looking around. “Hmm, Klee remembers burying it next to the lake edge outside of town. Oh! I think it might be under your bed mat! Was there a bunch of soft dirt there?”

 

Blinking slowly as the implication of what the younger girl had just said kicked in, Lumine’s stomach dropped. ‘H-H-Her, t-treasure…?’ Gazing down slowly as she saw the faintest hints of soil that she had placed her bedroll on due to its malleability, the blonde slowly got up as she carried Paimon with her before walking away, her eyes wide in fear.

 

‘W-We were just fucking… on top of a bomb…’ That thing could have gone off at any minute! Watching as the younger lifted the mat before nodding, the traveler’s worst fears were quickly confirmed. “Yep! It’s still here! I guess you didn’t know that though, huh?” The younger girl asked innocently before looking back at Lumine and Paimon for the first real-time now.

 

“Huh? Why are you two naked?” Feeling her heartrate slowly coming back down to what could be considered above average, the blonde woman blushed quickly before hugging Paimon into her tightly… unfortunately causing some of the cum still in her to squirt out much to both of their embarrassment…

 

“U-Umm… N-Nothing, Klee! We… were just, trying to sleep…?” Lumine muttered weakly. That was a pathetic excuse, but her mind was still lingering on the fact they had almost had met a rather embarrassing end… She really needed to find better places to hide her *treasures*!

 

Tapping her chin in thought as she saw the state both Lumine and Paimon were in, Klee slowly shook her head. “I don’t think that’s how you do that. It looks to me like you were having sex.” Feeling her face go blank, Lumine began to blink fast after hearing such a statement from the smaller girl.

 

“C-C-Come a-again…?” Looking at the soiled bedroll before shaking her head, Klee turned her head to the side as if trying to understand a hard question. “Well... it looks like you two were having sex. I’ve seen plenty of knights doing that stuff, but I didn’t think you two were. Usually, there’s a guy there. Is everyone supposed to do that with a partner?” The blonde asked, her voice suddenly taking on a fearful note much to Lumine’s confusion.

 

‘I-I guess, I didn’t expect someone her age to know what’s going on…’ Then again, she didn’t even know how old she was. It made sense that she might know what was going on considering her position. She was still a Knight of Favonius… Though, her comment left the blonde, curious…

 

“Umm… A-A partner…? What do you mean?” Twitching a bit as she began to poke her fingers together, Klee looked around worriedly before gazing back at Lumine with timid puppy-dog eyes. “W-Well… Klee doesn’t have anybody to do that stuff with, so whenever I saw someone having sex and I wanted to know what it was… Well… I would do it by myself. P-P-Please don’t tell Master Jean! I don’t want to have to go back to solitary confinement again! After I finish making more treasures, I’ll usually… have sex with myself.” Klee blushed a bit.

 

Looking down at the little blonde in silence, Lumine finally let out an exasperated sigh. She was still so naive… “Klee… you’ve been masturbating. You’re not having sex. And there’s nothing wrong with that, you don’t have to have a partner. It just, feels better if you do…” the traveler blushed as her penis twitched still deep inside of Paimon, the little fae still in a state of incognizance after her bodily explosion they shared earlier.

 

Seeing a happy expression shift over the shorter girl’s face, the older woman sighed again. ‘Jeez… what a weird night…’ She was beginning to lose the hard-on she was concealing. What a shame… she wanted to keep going…

 

“Umm, if Klee was miss, master… umm, doing it wrong… Can I do it with you? You said it feels better with someone else!” Growing wide-eyed, Lumine could hear the wind whistling now as silence passed over her makeshift campsite. ‘W-W-What…?’

 

Looking down at Klee as she smiled up at her hopefully, the older girl was at a loss for words. This… was not the outcome she expected after explaining something like that to her. Who asked someone they barely knew something like that?!

 

Feeling her grip slip from her startlement, Lumine fumbled for a moment before Paimon fell off her member, now freed from her cock-bound impalement before the blonde’s penis hung open in the air freely, Klee’s eyes widening in shock. ‘Oh crap!’ She didn’t want to scar the child!

 

“Oh wow! You have one too!” Blinking again, Lumine felt the words leave her for a second time that night. “C-Come again!?” Smiling cheerfully, Klee moved her hands down to her waist before pulling down her undergarments beneath her white dress unexpectedly… And what the older woman saw, was certainly unexpected…

 

Hanging freely from between the younger girl’s legs, was a cock of almost equal length to her own. Staring in disbelief as the pig-tailed girl smiled excitedly, Lumine licked her suddenly dry lips as she tried to formulate a response. She… had a cock… She was like her… This… was something she couldn’t have possibly predicted…

 

“Y-You, have a… penis…? Do, other girls in this land have them too…?” That probably wasn’t the right thing to ask. Furrowing her brow now, Klee hummed before shaking her head weakly. “No, I haven’t seen others like me. Klee thought she was doing something wrong. But then I saw that you have one too! I’m so happy!” The blonde squealed in delight much to Lumine’s embarrassment.

 

Cupping her face as she blushed faintly, the older girl shivered a bit now that her penis was exposed from its warm sleeve. Speaking of… Looking down to Paimon as she slowly began to move again, the little pixie began to cough as more cum came out of both her front and backside. ‘C-Cute…’

 

But it didn’t look like she was the only one who thought that. Looking at Klee now, Lumine’s expression shifted from surprise to understanding, as she watched the younger girl beginning to grow an erection as she gazed down at Paimon’s naked form in what could only be described as… hunger? No, desire? It was a look she generally reserved for her *treasures*. Or more accurately when they went off…

 

Perhaps… Letting Klee join her wasn’t such a bad idea. She wasn’t super excited to have to explain stuff to the younger girl, but from what she had gleaned, the little blonde had spied on others having sex before and she was curious. This might be a safer outcome than letting her go about this on her own… Plus… The thought of Paimon being stuffed full of her and the shorter girl’s dick was beginning to turn her on… Just how much could they both stretch her out…?

 

Shivering excitedly as she thought about what that must feel like, Lumine reached down and picked up Paimon before shifting her eyes over to her bed mat. It was a bit stained but it would still work… however…

 

“U-Umm, Klee… How about I show you what it feels like to do these kinds of things with someone else? B-But first, you need to go grab my bedroll… I don’t think we’re safe doing stuff like this… right, there…” She pointed fearfully at the spot where the younger girl's *treasure* was still buried.

 

Growing wide eyes, the younger girl let out a squeal of childish glee before nodding. Watching the elven girl run over before tugging with all her might, the older woman’s mat was soon shifted to a newer (and thankfully explosive free) area for them to continue where the pair had left off. Although this time, it was with another person…

 

Blushing at the thought, Lumine smiled weakly. She had never done it with someone else while already doing it with someone else. This seemed so perverse and taboo for some reason. Though, she wasn’t sure why. She had met Diona before and she seemed eager and flirtatious. Perhaps Klee was no different, but her appearance made her assume otherwise.

 

Plopping herself down before patting the spot across from her, the older woman looked down at Paimon as she saw the similarly glazed expression, she had been sporting all night since she had been stuffed earlier. “Hey Paimon, you’re still up for helping me with my, *little* problem? Right?”

 

Groaning as her name was called, Paimon’s eyes swirled a bit. There was nothing little about any of Lumine! She remembered how far her body had been bloated not even an hour ago! But there was something different now. She felt, a compulsion to keep going. To keep, what her companion had given her.

 

Reaching down as she quivered from the larger woman’s touch, the little pixie whimpered as she pressed on the soft tip of Lumines dick. She wanted it… She wanted it, back in her! She needed to feel that pleasure again!

 

“W-Whoa, hang on! I’ll use you some more, don’t worry. But first, why don’t you help Klee out? She’s been waiting longer than I have after all. You can handle her, right?” Lumine grinned. She liked the new submissiveness the smaller girl was now showing. She seemed less feisty and more subservient. It was beginning to rile her up again!

 

Gazing across from her companion, Paimon’s mouth began to hang open as she looked at the hardening member the newest arrival had. How come, she had never noticed things like this before… She didn’t care anymore… she wanted to feel it!

 

Watching in satisfaction as the smaller girl began to crawl over to the timid looking blonde, Lumine couldn’t help but smirk. “Just let her do all the work for you, and sit back.” Blushing, Klee nodded before gasping as she felt the tiny pair of hands belonging to the smaller fae gripping her penis. She hadn’t felt others touch her before! This felt different…

 

Inhaling the unique scent of the other girl, Paimon’s arousal began to get stroked. She liked this smell as much as she had with Lumine! Opening her mouth as saliva started to pool, the shorter girl began to take in the head of the elven girl’s prick before forcing herself down on it. It was easier the second time…

 

Hearing the choking noises the shorter girl was starting to make, Lumine groaned as her penis began to twitch to life eagerly. What a lovely sound the pixie made when she was gagging~. But her voice was accompanied by Klee’s as the child began to moan weakly.

 

“H-How does it feel? Better than by yourself, right?” Nodding slowly, Klee looked down at Paimon as she saw the smaller creature trying to bob her head with some difficulty. She could see the bulge of her penis touching the smaller girl’s neck. Was she trying to take it all in?! She had never spied on anyone doing something like that before!

 

“Hehe, you seem more eager than before Paimon. Do you need a hand? Or, foot?” Lumine smirked as her dainty sole landed on the back of the smaller fae’s hair before she lightly started to step on her. Feeling her head being forced down deeper, Paimon sputtered as more and more of Klee’s enormous member began to get shoved down her throat. She was probably just as big as Lumine!

 

Giggling as she gently tapped her foot into the smaller girl’s head, the older blonde licked her lips as she watched Klee sprawled out on her back panting noisily. She was rather cute like that. But… unfortunately for Paimon, the traveler herself was beginning to ache for attention now too. Thankfully, her other side was still open for service~.

 

Crying softly as she felt it hard to breathe, Paimon finally wheezed as the foot pinning her to the younger girl’s cock was removed allowing her the much-needed air she desired. However, what replaced it left the smaller girl just as robbed of her breath, but for a much different reason…

 

Positioning herself behind the plump looking fae’s rear, Lumine grinned as she pressed the tip of her dick into her companion’s anus once more, before thrusting in. Feeling her body jerked into Klee as her penis was shoved the rest of the way down her gullet, the smaller girl was wide-eyed as she felt her entire body impaled once more. She could feel, her stomach being stretched as the tip of both girl’s penis met… This feeling of fullness was on par with when the blonde had cum prior!

 

Moaning from the foreign feeling of something other than Paimon touching her prick, Lumine panted softly as she looked back at Klee. But she was in the same state as herself as she began to reach towards the smaller girl who was deepthroating her.

 

Tugging on the back of the smaller fae, Klee whimpered as she hilted herself into the pixie. This feeling… the warmth… the wetness! She didn’t know what she had been missing until now! Lumine was right! “M-More… P-Please, more!” She wanted to make the noises the others made when they had sex! She understood now why they were always so happy sounding! This felt amazing!

 

Planting her fingers firmly into her companion’s cute little ass, Lumine gripped her tightly before pulling out, before thrusting herself back in just as hard as before. Watching the jiggling jerk Paimon made as she was bounced into Klee, the larger woman grinned. This was going to be fun!

 

Slamming her hips into Paimon, the bigger blonde began to fuck freely now as she didn’t hold back this time. She had already learned just how resilient her friend could be. And she wanted to test it now!

 

Letting out mixes of choking sounds, coughs, gags, whimpers, and cries, Paimon’s eyes were wide as she felt herself being fucked much more violently than before. Like last time, the pleasure was indescribable… But the main difference, was the feeling of the twitching cock she was still slobbering on as Klee began to mimic Lumine’s motions, their thrusts slowly syncing together as they began to use the pixie’s tiny body as a living onehole.

 

She could taste it… Their precum was staining her guts now. The flavor was backing up in her throat, and coating the little elven futa much like it had the blonde prior. It was, intoxicating… Growing limp once it became apparent that she didn’t need to do anything more than take it from the two overly endowed girls she was positioned in between, Paimon let her mind go blank once more, as the pleasure of being used became her entire purpose…

 

“Ahh! Paimon… Y-You’re, the best!” Lumine praised as she dug her digits deeper into the plump fairy’s ass. It seemed all the snacks she had been devouring along her journey had only made her thicker. And that was something the blonde could appreciate greatly. Just seeing the fat ass of her friend jiggle every time she slammed her cock into her was driving her on even harder!

 

For Klee, the feeling was much the same. With her legs wrapped around the smaller creature’s head, the younger girl moaned just as loud as Lumine as she felt the stimulation her hands lacked pushing her over the edge. She knew what this feeling meant now, and she was close.

 

“L-Lumine… I’m, gonna pee!” Breaking away from her actions momentarily, the older woman furrowed her brow, before it dawned on her what the younger girl meant. Or at least, what she hoped she meant. “I-It’s fine, don’t hold back! Paimon loves this! Don’t you?” The traveler purred as she trailed her fingers down the length of the penetrated girl’s bloated navel. It was an odd, but satisfying feeling, as she felt the outline of her and Klee’s dicks within the smaller girl.

 

It was practically enough, to drive her to the brink of orgasm! But that wasn’t what did it. It was the squeal Klee let out, as she fully hugged Paimon’s head into her crotch using her arms and legs to keep her pinned into her as she climaxed.

 

Watching the adorable sight, Lumine grunted before thrusting her hips as deep as possible, before feeling her third orgasm for that night shoot out of her and into the waiting cocksleeve the two Allogenes users both shared.

 

Feeling her eyes widen for what had to be another impossible feat she could have imagined, Paimon quivered as she felt her stomach suddenly bulging out again as copious amounts of both Lumine and Klee’s cum began to bloat her up. But, instead of it going in one end and escaping out the other, it simply had no place to go as she inflated.

 

Panting in excitement as she came down from her orgasm after the last few spurts of her juices escaped her, Lumine watched eagerly as she saw Paimon’s size nearly double. She was, amazing! Leaning into the smaller girl tiredly, some of the excess cum that had nowhere to go squirted out past the shorter girl’s face, but nothing much else happened as all three girls laid together post-orgasm.

 

“H-Hey… How was that Klee…? I bet it felt better when you used my emergency… cocksleeve~.” The older blonde grinned. Moaning softly as her hands and legs laid at her sides now, the shorter girl nodded tiredly as her penis began to go flaccid, and relief finally came to Paimon as the mixture of cum the two futa’s had fed her began to drain out of her now cleared throat cavity.

 

“T-T-That felt great! Klee feels… so happy…” The shorter girl murmured, clearly tuckered out after such a strenuous orgasm. The traveler wasn’t surprised she felt like that. Even when the smaller fae gave her a blowjob she had felt fatigued. Paimon was something else… Speaking of...

 

Gazing down to the little pixie as she drooled out a pool of saliva and cum onto the bedroll, Lumine smiled softly before pressing down on her back gently, a jet of their fluids quickly squirting out of her like a water gun. ‘M-maybe, we went too far…’ She was still breathing at least…

 

Moving her hand away from the little fae’s back and down to her ass, the larger woman smirked as she felt the dampness all over her lap. It seemed Paimon had plenty of fun herself, as her juices coated her thighs. She must have come who knows how many times to make this much. It was almost impressive.

 

Giggling as she moved her fingers against the tuckered-out girl's neither’s, Lumine gently began to finger her companion as she watched her stirring slowly from her daze. “How are you feeling? We didn’t break you too badly, right?” She would hate it if Paimon never wanted her to do that again…

 

But her surprise came in the form of the smaller creature bucking her hips back into her hand. ‘H-Huh…?’ Coughing as more of the pairs cum escaped her innards, Paimon looked up slowly before craning her neck to see her startled companion's face.

 

“M-M-More… P-P-Please… P-Paimon, w-wants to go again…” She whimpered out as she continued to rub herself into the larger woman’s fingers. It felt good… She felt full and happy… She wanted this feeling to never end…

 

Gazing back at her friend in a mix of shock and worry, Lumine wasn’t sure what to even say now. ‘S-She hasn’t had enough yet?!’ She had practically been pickled in cum! What in the world had gotten into her?! Well... besides her and Klee…

 

Blushing as she felt the smaller girl’s lower lips twitching against her hand, the older woman smiled softly. She could probably go again… Plus, she could tell Klee looked stiff too, as her penis began to twitch to life again once Paimon began to touch it with her hands.

 

Letting out a tired sigh, Lumine pulled out of Paimon slowly much to the smaller girl’s dismay before she reached over to Klee. Dragging the moaning girl onto her lap, the older blonde moved the elven child around so she was straddling her lap, their penis’s now pressing together.

 

 

 “I think this will do it. For all of us~.” The traveler chuckled. Leaning back into her bedmate’s chest, Klee whimpered as she felt her dick fully erect once more. It felt nice to sit on Lumine. But the feeling only got better once she saw what the larger woman was doing.

 

Lifting Paimon, they’re cum now draining out of both ends like a faucet, Lumine shifted her around so she was facing upright before lowering her down like a ragdoll. The pixie was still so light, even with the gallons of their semen she and Klee had pumped into her back-to-back. Hopefully, this tuckered the smaller girl out, or else she didn’t know what she would do next.

 

Pressing the gaping anus of her friend against both her and Klee’s tips, the pair of futa’s moaned loudly as they felt their penises suddenly pushed harder into one another, as Paimon’s insides began to grip them tightly together.

 

Groaning as she wiggled in her companion's hands, the smaller fae writhed as she felt the double insertion into her worn-out rectum. ‘T-Two… t-two, at… once…’ She, was sure that this time she would break… How she hadn’t yet, was anyone's guess…

 

Letting out a long hiss as she forced the smaller girl down to the base of her and Klee’s cocks, Lumine smiled slowly as she felt the heartbeat of her friend alongside the younger girls. It was a very odd sensation, but, a comforting one as well. She had never been this close to anyone before. Though, the situation was certainly an odd one.

 

Feeling her friend’s penis beginning to move, the older woman knew what Klee wanted and began to oblige. Pumping Paimon slowly atop their rods, both futa's began to moan as the smaller creature draping their shafts groaned and gurgled once more.

 

This was going to be the best one yet! Not only was the smaller fae gripping them even harder because of double the girth inside her, but the sensation of both their penis' twitching as they fought for room was enough to drive the older blonde (and most likely Klee as well) over the edge!

 

Watching in amusement as Klee moved her hands onto Paimon and tried to mimic her actions, Lumine smiled coyly as she sped up her pace. “H-How does it ‘hah..’ F-Feel? I-It’s, better ‘enghhh!’ with a partner, r-right?” The older woman bit out in-between grunts and moans.

 

Nodding weakly, the younger girl continued to whimper and pant as she felt the most pleasant sensation she had ever experienced before. Until now, she liked the feeling, but she was completely blinded to the fact that it felt so much better with another person. She never wanted to have sex by herself again!

 

Grinning as the shorter girl nuzzled her face into her, Lumine dug her fingers into Paimon before hilting the fae into their shafts once more. Bucking her hips as she bounced Klee into the smaller pixie, all three of them started to cry out from the pleasure.

 

It was so deep… and, her stomach… she couldn’t feel, anything… Her limbs… her sight… her other senses… Nothing was relevant anymore, but this pleasure! Flopping around atop both her companions, Paimon’s eyes were glossy as she felt something pooling in her stomach. It was familiar, and she knew by now what it was after having experienced it multiple times that night.

 

They were about to burst… and she was too far gone to do anything to stop them. That is if she had even wanted to. She had orgasmed countless times up until now, and it didn’t seem like anything would stop her. Or, stop them…

 

Growing teary-eyed as fatigue set into her arms, Lumine panted exhaustedly as she continued bouncing Klee and herself into Paimon, before feeling the relief finally hit both of them all at once. Crying out in unison as they reached their climax, both blondes screamed into the night as they orgasmed together into their living onehole.

 

With a burst, Paimons neck shot up before cum spurted out of her mouth and nose, the faucet from before demonstrating just how much the pair of futa still had in them as they fully emptied themselves into the motionless creature.

 

Feeling her voice grow horse as she let out her last breath, Lumine fell back into her bed mat wheezing as she tried to take in the precious air her lungs needed to survive. Feeling another lump land on her just the same, the older woman looked wearily back at Klee, but, the younger girl had passed out. She must have been over stimulated… She understood just why that was.

 

Snaking her arms around the murmuring girl, Lumine breathed deeply as she hugged her. That had been indescribable… But now… she really… needed… sleep…….

 

Hearing first the sound of the night around her as her senses slowly returned to normal, Paimon began to cough as cum still dribbled out of her orifices. ‘T-They… went… to sleep…’ They hadn’t, moved her…

 

Sitting motionless atop both Lumine and Klee as their penises began to dwindle, Paimon was left immobile as she laid beside them still impaled. She would sleep too… once they eventually settled down. Hopefully, that was soon… Because she still… felt hungry for more…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Epilogue

 

 

“So, let me see if I understand this correctly. You kept Klee out with you for the past three weeks, and nothing blew up?” Jean asked sternly, her disbelief evident as she waited for her guest to tell her the truth.

 

Rubbing the back of her head sheepishly, Lumine simply shrugged. “I’m not lying. I know it's hard to believe but we haven’t had to worry about much lately. There haven’t been any sightings of the Abyss Order and the only thing we’ve had to handle was a few slimes here and there.”

 

Furrowing her brow, the acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonius pursed her lips. It was unlike Klee not to cause collateral damage no matter where she went. The fact she wasn’t in *solitary confinement* each day worried her that the younger girl had stopped reporting the damage she had caused and instead choose to hide it from them. But it wasn’t like Lumine to lie to her either…

 

Setting the papers she had down before giving her companion a stern look, the older woman nodded solemnly before shifting her head to the door. “Alright, I believe you. You’re dismissed. Just tell Klee to come and see me soon. Believe it or not, lots of her fellow knights miss seeing her around all the time.” She wouldn’t mention that she was one of them…

 

Nodding back cheerfully, Lumine made her way to the door before another question was asked, one the blonde hadn’t been prepared for. “Oh, by the way… Where’s Paimon? I don’t believe I’ve ever seen her not far from where you were.”

 

Blushing intensely, the traveler paused as she tried to compose herself. “W-Well, she’s, with Klee! Along with a few other friends we made along the way. There have been some new recipes we’ve made and she can’t get enough of them!” The Anemo user sputtered.

 

Furrowing her brow from the nervousness of her tone, Jean was compelled to ask her to clarify what she meant by *recipes* but, it also wasn’t any of her business either. Since Klee was alright, she would leave it at that.

 

“Alright, you’re dismissed.” Nodding back as relief flooded into her, the younger woman exited the room quickly as she tried to calm down. The question, as innocent as it had been was starting to excite her! She could feel her penis trying to come to life underneath her clothes!

 

What she had failed to tell the older woman was that Paimon was indeed enjoying something… That just so happened to be every dick she could get her hands on… Along her travels, with Klee, she had met a lot of new people, and quite a few of them were futa like herself. It seemed those with Allogenes powers tended to be one…

 

Though, she was tempted to ask Jean herself if she was packing… Buuuuut, that probably wouldn’t end well. Instead, she would keep this to herself for now. Well, she, and everyone else currently enjoying what her tiny companions’ malleable body could do to them~.

 

After her night with the explosive knight of Favonius, Paimon had changed. She now demanded sex at least twice a day… if not more often than that. She was lucky to have friends come along with her to help satisfy the smaller fae. She was being drained regularly.

 

Exiting the Adventurers guild as she made her way back to her camp where Paimon and Klee were, Lumine was soon confronted by a face she hadn’t seen for a while. “Oh, hey traveler! What brings you here?” Pausing as she saw a flash of red and brown, the blonde’s eyes sparkled with delight as Amber walked up to her.

 

“Oh, nothing important. Jean just wanted me to check up with her about Klee. I guess you have some business to attend to too?” Shaking her head, the younger woman yawned before stretching out, a faint outline in her shorts drawing Lumines eyes much to her delight.

 

“Not really, no. I just got done sorting out a campsite of Hilichurl’s near Mondstadt’s outer gates. I’m pretty free now, so I might grab a drink. You want to join me?” Smirking at the offering, Lumine licked her lips as another idea of what they could do came to mind.

 

“Actually, I need to head back to my camp and go find Paimon first. Would you care to join me? I bet she would be, excited, to see you~.” Humming thoughtfully, the brunette shrugged. She had nothing better to do. “Alright, sure. Lead the way!”

 

Nodding back cheerfully, the pair set out. What they would find when they returned though, would depend on if Amber was in fact, what the blonde thought she very well might be.

 

 

Hopefully, Paimon was ready for another party member accompanying them. This would make four…

 

 

To be continued…?