- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Commission for - Misty Phantom

Discord -https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, just dropping a quick short story commission I did over here. If you want to see more or maybe make a request or two as well, please come by our Discord community. 

See you there ;) 


Discord -https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT

 

 

 

 

 

“Hurry and call the police! One of the babies is missing!”

 

Panic swept through the Eterna hospital as nurses and doctors began to frantically run around, their sights set on trying to locate an infant who was sleeping peacefully no more than thirty minutes prior before he simply disappeared without a trace.

 

Running to the security office as one of the security team began to go back over the camera feeds, the alarmed man strummed his fingers across the keyboard as he rewound the footage, and found what they were looking for.

 

“What, the hell is that? A Pokémon?!” No, it looked like a woman… A large buxom woman at that. The dark-clad figure seemingly materialized out of the shadows in the nursery before walking around and looking at all the infants there.

 

When she settled over one, however, she reached into the crib, before walking back into the shadows and disappearing! Quickly going over the footage again, the security guard was baffled. How was she doing that?! She just completely faded out of the room!

 

“Get an officer in here now! We need to go on high alert. There’s been an abduction!” Snapped the guard before the panicked worker ran out of the room in a hurry.

 

They needed to figure out what had happened soon or their chances of finding the child would disappear as swiftly as the black-clad woman had…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Eterna Forest, city outskirts…

 

Panting excitedly as she trudged through the beaten path leading away from her prior destination, A larger woman leaning more on the plumper side trekked slowly away from the city she had been in as she cradled a small infant in her arms. It was a beautiful baby boy! At least she thought he was. By far of all the children she had inspected, this one stood out!

 

The raven-haired woman known as Mona swooned happily as she cradled the child closer to her chest. He was so cute! She had always wanted to have a baby of her own, but unfortunately, guys didn’t seem to like her. She had heard a plethora of reasons from her thicker form to her hygiene to her sporadic tendencies… But, what did any of them know! She just needed a baby, and now she had one!

 

Snuggling the cooing infant into her, Mona sighed happily before a sound alerted her that she might not be alone out here. Hearing the sound of barking off in the distance from the direction she had come from, the raven-haired woman cursed under her breath angrily.

 

‘I guess they want you back don’t they? So selfish!’ She wasn’t about to let anyone take her baby away from her! She could always shadow sneak again with the help of the ghost Pokémon in the forest, but she would need to find one to help assist her again, not to mention bribe it like before. Ghost types were awfully helpful but they were picky friends.

 

Quickening her pace as she started looking around for a Gastly or Haunter to aid her escape, Mona soon entered a brushed area of dead trees, before noticing something that seemed rather out of place. Down the path of clustered forestry, was… a building?

 

It looked like a mansion of some kind. Though it was in an awful state. It was perfect! There would certainly be a ghost type Pokémon living there she could ask for help! Grinning madly as she hiked towards the chateau uncaring of its grim demeanor, Mona soon came to the front door before reaching forward.

 

Immediately, however, the door swung open for her much to her delight. ‘A warm welcome!’ This was good! Supernatural invitations meant that the ghosts were willing to cater to you. Either for their amusement or to fulfill their curiosity.

 

Stepping into the worn-down chateau before the door slammed shut behind her, Mona looked around in wonder. While the place was clearly in a state of disrepair, it was structurally sound. The Ghosts here must be proud of their home to invite guests they’ve just met into it.

 

“Hellooooo~? I need help, please! Can someone here help me either run or hide? Some mean people are pursuing me! They want to take my baby from me!” Mona called out, a near franticness in her tone echoing into the empty halls. However, as she surmised, she wasn’t as alone as the mansion reflected by its appearance.

 

Rising out of the ground on the landing in front of a set of staircases, was a small radiant light. Growing excited as she saw the specter, Mona soon paused before frowning as it started to take shape. ‘Wait a minute… That’s no Pokémon!’

 

Shifting into a humanoid form, the living woman grew dejected as she saw that the ghost, she had sought out was in fact, a human spirit and not one of the many ghost Pokémon who usually resided in the world. These were rarer but not as all uncommon as one might think.

 

“Oh my… I-I’m sorry… I thought you were a Ghost Pokémon… I hope I haven’t offended you by coming here.” Mona bowed quickly. While Pokémon tended to like helping people such as her, actual ghosts of humans were usually less sympathetic and often took pleasure in haunting the living usually out of spite that they were what they were not.

 

Shifting its glowing appearance in the direction of Mona, the spirit slowly traveled over to the raven-haired woman troubling her a bit, but… it didn’t look like she had offended it. Coming to a stop in front of her and the child she was cradling, the specter stared down at the infant before reaching out.

 

Feeling the urge to pull her baby away, Mona quickly stopped herself. The dead had no use for haunting a baby. That would be no fun for it. “H-He’s cute isn’t he! I want to protect him! That’s why I came here!” The older woman grinned, her eyes taking on a crazy look. But it didn’t seem like the spirit either noticed or for that matter cared.

 

Looking back at Mona, the spirit's form began to change again, before it started to grow more noticeable features. Very noticeable in fact! She began to become plumper, with raven black hair, and a dark purple dress on. She was copying her appearance!

 

Standing in the shape of Mona, now with a slight ethereal glow around her, the specter opened her eyes before a creepy grin spread across her features. Though, it didn’t seem to unnerve the living woman much to the ghost’s delight.

 

“Your child is cute~. I like children. They’re always so fun to watch. If you need help, I can assist you. But there will be a price~.” The ghost girl chuckled darkly. Nodding quickly, Mona began to beam eagerly. There was always an aid price when it came to ghosts. Both Pokémon and human, nothing was free when it came to the affairs of the dead.

 

“Yes! I understand! What do I need to do?” Grinning excitedly much like the living woman, the ghost girl moved her hand around the Chateau’s interior before it started to shift and come to life. The walls grew to a normal shade of pigment, the wallpaper reapplied itself, the dust began to fade away… it was cleaning itself.

 

Once the insides looked proper to what they had once been, the ghost girl glanced back to Mona before her smile returned. “What I offer is a sanctuary. While you’re staying here, no harm will come to either you or your child. You’ll be my honored houseguest!” She giggled happily.

 

Bouncing a bit in excitement, Mona began to nod over and over as she waited to hear the price. A hideout would be perfect! Ghosts usually were generous to those they hosted. This was the best outcome possible! She would be happy to pay whatever it cost her… At least, as long as it wasn’t her baby itself. That was a no, no…

 

“And, what will it cost me? This is a very pleasant offer and I thank you for it.” Nodding in amusement as she heard the eagerness in the living woman’s tone, the ghost woman waved her hand to the front door, before it opened up showing the dark path the pair of humans had come through earlier.

 

“My price is that if you agree to stay here… then you can never leave~. Time will stay the same, and you’ll be here permanently! Once you exit my abode, time will resume, and you’ll most likely go, *poof*! And age all at once. It’s unpleasant… but, that’s my price~.” The ghost woman shrugged before crossing her arms in amusement.

 

Furrowing her brow as she thought about the offer, the older woman was unsure now. There were pros and cons to this deal and it wasn’t all that bad, to be honest. Though being enslaved to one residence for the rest of her life, was a big commitment…

 

Gazing down at her newly acquired child, Mona soon glowed with happiness as she saw the slumbering baby. He was so very cute… And the thought of one of those nasty people in Eterna discovering her and taking him away… sent a chill down her spine that no ghost could ever do to her. The choice was obvious. An eternity with her baby and her auspicious host, or possible incarceration and the removal of her little one.

 

“I… I accept! Please allow us to stay here with you! I promise we’ll be good house guests while you allow us to live with you.” Mona muttered quietly as she started to rock her child. Grinning as wide as a Gengar, the ghost woman nodded, before the front door slammed shut, locking audibly.

 

“So be it. Welcome, home~. Time will pass naturally within my abode, but outside, it will go on much, faster. Don’t worry about any of your necessities while you’re here. All I want from you is to take care of this cute little one… and, maybe let me help~. I do love children~.” The ghost girl giggled once more.

 

Nodding happily back at her new friend, Mona began to follow behind the hovering ghost girl as she was led deeper into the mansion. This was for the best. It was a shame neither she nor her child could ever leave from here… But it was a price she would gladly pay to be with her precious baby, forevermore…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

??? Years Later

 

“Rise and shine my widdle baby~ Come and get some breakfast!”

 

Growing wide-eyed as something was shoved past his lips, a young boy who appeared no older than six or seven years old struggled momentarily as something started to squirt into his mouth, but, a pair of plump arms restrained him from moving, forcing him to swallow what it was he was now drinking. But he knew what it was. The taste was plenty familiar by now, considering it was one of the few things he ever got to eat…

 

Laying down in a large king-sized bed with her child firmly nestled into her thick body, Mona sighed in ecstasy as she felt her breast being sucked on by her little boy. She made sure to feed him first thing in the morning like this every morning~. And of course, multiple times throughout the day as well.

 

While not an infant anymore, the young boy was a bit older than a toddler but not quite a fully grown kid either. This, was by design. Thanks to how time flowed in their home, Mona’s gracious guest had simply allowed them to age to a certain point before it stopped entirely. Like this, the older woman had the perfect baby boy to pamper for the rest of their lives!

 

He was old enough to know how to use a bathroom so she didn’t need to always change him, but not too old that he became independent. If that happened then he wouldn’t need his mommy anymore and that absolutely couldn’t happen! She would pamper and spoil her baby for the rest of their lives like this!

 

It turned out that the deal she had made with her host was the best thing she could have ever done. She had lost track of how many years she had been here, but it all felt like a wonderful dream that would never end. And it seems the ghost residing here thought so too~.

 

“Good morning Mona! And hello to you to our widdle cutie~”. Looking to the bedroom door as their ghost host entered with a tray in hand, the woman made her way to the bed still mimicking Mona’s form. She could practically be her twin, which made the older human happy. She always wanted a sister~. And one that shared her same love for her baby boy was nothing but a blessing in her book!

 

“Hey Moan-a~” The raven-haired woman giggled. She had begun calling her that, always emphasizing the *moan* portion to playfully taunt her since she was a spirit. But it seemed the ghost girl simply took it as a compliment and eagerly accepted the name. It was possible she didn’t know what her name had been.

 

Sitting down at the foot of the bed as she set the food tray she had brought down, the specter watched the pair of humans in delight as she saw the older woman feeding her baby, the younger boy struggling a bit in her arms. He always did that, so they had grown accustomed to it.

 

“Shhh~. No need to fight your mommy~. Just suckie~ suckie~ like a good boy should~.” Moana grinned before forcing her hand into the back of the shorter boy’s head forcing him to drink more of his mothers’ milk, as well as squeeze it out for him.

 

Moaning happily as she felt more suction of her sensitive areola, Mona smiled affectionately at her spectral friend before nodding. “Thank you~.” Nodding back cheerfully, the ghost woman lifted a spoon and began to feed Mona so her undivided attention could be on her little boy. She didn’t need to distract herself by eating. She just needed to keep *their* baby nice and pampered~.

 

She had begun to see the boy as hers as much as Mona did, and thankfully, the human didn’t mind her doting on him too. It seemed the little arrangement she had set up many years ago had paid off in full. Her eternity was spent catering to Mona, chatting and having fun, as well as pampering the young baby. She hadn’t had this much fun in centuries!

 

As she chewed her food, the raven-haired woman gently pet her baby’s hair as she force-fed him her breast milk. She didn’t bother naming him. Calling him her baby was a much more endearing term in her eyes. While he had commented on it in recent decades, she always told him the same thing. Thankfully he wasn’t too much of a handful. He had those pesky rebellious phases all kids had, but a little T.L.C shut that down.

 

Feeling her breast milk becoming a dribble once her baby had drunk his fill, Mona sighed in sadness. If she had her way, she would just keep feeding him all day until they went to sleep. It felt amazing! Pulling her son's head back as he suddenly gasped for air, the younger child’s eyes were wide before he cried out as the older woman forced his mouth back down onto her other breast locking him into place again.

 

“Go on baby, suckle from your mommy’s other breast now~. You know what to do by now~.” Mona giggled. Every time he fought her it was always so adorable! While she often had to punish him for it since it was what a parent had to do, she didn’t mind him trying to struggle and rebel. It just meant she got the opportunity to remind him that he was her baby and that his place was by her side being pampered and spoiled by his loving mothers~.

 

Feeling the fight, he tried to put up leave him, the younger boy gave up finally as he drank more of his mother’s milk. He always hated this… The taste wasn’t bad, but with his mouth preoccupied he was forced to breathe through his nose… and his mother had a very pungent smell around her that was rather unpleasant.

 

He knew why though. For some reason, she didn’t like to bathe often. He had asked her about it a few times before but he got differing answers from everything like she forgot to she wanted to make sure her smell was all he breathed when he was near her. In the end, asking her to do any of that was fruitless and on occasion treated as a tantrum as she called it meaning he got punished.

 

Asking his other mother about it, she often referred to the primary one that he needed to listen and obey which meant nothing happened either. This was just how things were it seemed. He hoped she would eventually change… but, that didn’t seem likely. For as long as he could remember, his mother had always stayed the same. As well as himself for some reason.

 

He had memories of growing bigger at some point then he just stopped. When he asked about that as well, his mother had simply told him that he was fully grown and that he was going to always be her baby. He wished to know why, but it didn’t seem like his mothers ever cared to elaborate, unfortunately… Life, was weird to be sure…

 

Feeling his nose twinge from the strong odor near him, the younger boy winced as he saw his face dangerously close to his mother’s armpit, her dark raven hair sticking out a bit beneath her arms further showing how little she cared about her hygiene. He hoped that he didn’t have to help her bathe again…

 

On one particularly bad *tantrum* of his after he asked her to take a bath with him so she wouldn’t smell so bad, she had made him lick her clean! It seemed the closeness made her immensely happy, but for him, it had been utter hell… But, like always, neither of his mothers seemed to either realize or care that he didn’t like it. In actuality, it seemed the older woman thought he loved it! That had led to a lot of more depressing *baths* later on.

 

Feeling thankful that the flow of milk his mother was producing coming to a slow but steady decline, the younger boy sucked quickly trying to end this as soon as possible. If he was lucky, he could try to get away for a bit without his mother noticing. He wanted to try going back to the library again. There were lots of books there about the outside world and Pokémon! He never got to see any of it though. Moana had forbidden him from leaving their home and his mother told him it was forbidden.

 

Though, that only made him want to try even more. While he loved his mother… he still wanted to see what was outside of this mansion. It felt stifling. Not to mention from things he had read… it didn’t make sense. The people in it were older and grew up, but he didn’t. He couldn’t believe that this was how he was supposed to be for the rest of his life. But he hadn’t grown up at all for a while…

 

Feeling her breast running empty once more, Mona sighed in disappointment as she finished her conversation with Moana before gently patting her son’s head. “Good baby~. Does your tummy feel nice and full now? If not, I’ll make more milk soon! Don’t worry!” Giggling as she felt the younger boy starting to wiggle frantically from her words, the older woman took it as a sign he was excited. She was too!

 

“You need some rest to do that! Don’t worry though, I’ll help you get more quickly~.” Moana giggled before grabbing the human’s breasts and needing them slowly. Sighing as she felt her body starting to make more milk for her to feed her baby with, the older woman released her grip on her baby before letting him go.

 

“Don’t worry! Mommy will have more food for you soon! Why don’t you go play for a little bit and I’ll have Moana bring you when I’m ready~?” The plumper woman grinned excitedly. She couldn’t wait to keep feeding him! He looked so cute whenever he drank from her~.

 

Panting softly as he tried to regain his senses after breathing the pungent air around his mother, the younger boy nodded, not needing another reason to get away from his overbearing mom. Crawling off the bed and walking away quickly, the younger boy blushed as he noticed his underwear wasn’t on. As if reading his mind, his mother spoke up with a hint of amusement in her tone.

 

“Don’t worry baby, mommy's always seen you naked~. You don’t need those clothes when you’re with me! Sleeping naked feels better after all doesn’t it?” Mona giggled as she stretched out tiredly, the rest of the blanket that had been over her slipping off revealing her mostly nude form beneath it as well, minus a well-worn pair of black panties she still had on for some reason.

 

Blushing, the younger boy quickly walked off trying to hide his embarrassment. ‘No, it doesn’t! Not when you pull me into you when we sleep!’ He had begun wearing those boxers he found so he didn’t do that but she always took them off while he was sleeping! Looking around momentarily, the younger boy eventually gave up and decided to just go about his home unclothed.

 

No one else lived here but himself and his mothers. It made caring about privacy nonexistent. Not even Pokémon came here which depressed him. He wanted to meet some like the ones in his books. Walking to the library before sitting down and pulling one of the usual ones he read close, he opened the pages back up before smiling.

 

He could see people in the pictures. Fully grown people, interacting with Pokémon. There were trees, and fields, and buildings! He wanted to experience it… Looking over to the window near him, the younger boy scowled before looking over his shoulder in case Moana was around.

 

 Deciding to just risk it, the child hopping off his chair before running over and peering out of it. The sight was the same every time he looked. He saw the same trees, the same clouds, and the same Pokémon sitting near a tree eating. Nothing ever changed, like it was set on some kind of a loop…

 

Tapping the window repeatedly as he tried to get the Pokémon’s attention, the boy frowned in sadness. It didn’t pay any attention to him, almost like he didn’t exist. ‘It’s kind of true…’ He just lived here with his mothers. Every day he would wake up, be fed, go off for a little bit, then be dragged back by Moana to be fed more and smothered by his mom until he fell asleep exhausted and it all began again the next day…

 

‘I want to go out for a little…’ It couldn’t hurt to just go outside and see a Pokémon up close, right? Why was it his mother told him he was forbidden from ever leaving the chateau? Whenever he asked, she just got angry and told him he’d be punished if he tried. But it felt like punishment just being here…

 

Scowling, the younger boy looked over his shoulder once more, before gulping. ‘Just… a peak…’ It couldn’t hurt. Reaching up and pushing the locks on the window, open, the younger boy smiled as he heard a click. Pushing gently against the window as it cracked open an inch, his smile immediately faded.

 

“You wouldn’t be trying to leave your home, would you, little one?” Feeling the window slam shut before locking all on its own, the younger boy gasped as he fell back, before landing on something soft… and plump. He knew what this feeling was, and all color drained from his face.

 

Trembling as he looked upward, his eyes met with the disapproving ones of Moana, the ghost girl scowling down at him. “You know the rules… and yet you continue to disobey them… Your mother will know of this…” She whispered; her anger evident in her tone as the room began to darken all around them. The environment always did whenever Moana was upset… Usually, it was because of something he did…

 

“W-W-Wait! I-I wasn’t trying to- “Not getting the change to defend himself, the floor underneath both himself and the ghost opened up before they fell into it. Crying out in fright as blackness engulfed him, the younger boy suddenly landed on something soft before he bounced up abruptly from its springiness.

 

“Oh my! Back already? But I’m not ready to feed you yet…” Looking to his side, the child winced as he saw the bed, he had just gotten out of not too long ago. He had been teleported back into it with his mother… and Moana was standing at the foot of it with her arms crossed. She looked really angry.

 

Sensing it as well, Mona looked to her friend confused. “What’s wrong?” Pointing to *their* child, the ghost girl fumed angrily. “It seems our baby tried to leave our home again… This makes it twice now in this last decade alone… This rebelliousness is getting out of hand!” She snapped angrily, the room fading a bit as it took on a disheveled appearance before returning to normal. Staring back down at her son dejectedly, the older woman sighed before shaking her head.

 

“Another tantrum again… Such a naughty boy…” She murmured, her irritation beginning to rise. Where did her son get this rebelliousness from?! He was supposed to listen to his mother not try and break every rule she gave him! There was only one! Never leave the house… He needed a time out!

 

Seeing the world around him beginning to shift as it grew farther and farther away, the younger boy slowly started to cry. ‘No… not again… p-please…’ He didn’t want to be grounded again! Last time it felt like it lasted a year. Counting hadn’t even helped…

 

Waving her fingers as her eyes took on a light blue tint, Moana smiled softly as the younger child now sat on the bed rendered just short of two inches tall. It was so much easier to control a person when they could be placed in the palm of your hand. But it wasn’t like Mona to just hold him. She had even better forms of punishments in mind for her naughty child~.

 

“I guess you’ve forced my hand… You need to be punished for disobeying mommy!” Mona muttered darkly before reaching down for her son. Falling back in fear, a firm hand soon gripped him before he was raised and brought closer to his mother’s pungent body, the smell ever-growing the nearer he came towards it.

 

“So, where do you want to go for your time out?” The older woman asked sternly. She would at least let him choose that considering he would be there for a while. Watching as he sobbed, shaking his head no, Mona simply sighed. “This hurts me more than you, you know… Do you think I like punishing you? I’m the one who will suffer the most. I won’t get to feed you during your time out.” The raven-haired woman murmured disheartened. She would have to have Moana help her with her breastmilk. But it wasn’t the same thing…

 

Lifting her arm as her sweat began to bead and travel down her flesh, the older woman moved her son under it as she felt him squirming in her grip. “Do you want to go in here? I think this would be a good place, don’t you?”

 

Gagging from the foul odor of his mother’s rank armpit, the younger boy whimpered as he saw her matted armpit hair glossily stuck together as it laid plastered in copious amounts of sweat and other gunk, she never bothered to clean out of it. He didn’t want to go there! But the choice wasn’t his…

 

Pressing her screaming child into her pit before lowering her arm, trapping him in place, Mona sat there for a moment before murmuring happily. He was wiggling around so much. He was probably still hungry. At least like this, he could lick her sweat up in place of her breast milk. ‘Heh… it tickles…’ He always tickled her when she put him in there… It made time outs a little uncomfortable for her. But it was one of the better places for her baby boy to be. But… it was supposed to be a punishment…

 

Lifting her arm back up as her baby stuck to her flesh from the pressure, the older woman giggled at his appearance before reaching down and peeling him off. Gasping for air as his face came detached from multiple course strings of armpit hair that clung to his face, the younger boy coughed as some of the older woman’s sweat dribbled out of his mouth. It felt like, he was going to drown when she lowered her arm…

 

And the smell was horrible! It was more pungent than the rest of her usually was when she smothered him in her sleep. Gazing back at his mother crying, the child continued to shake his head, but… it seemed his reaction only pleased her as she stared down at him affectionately.

 

“I know what to do with you… I’ll put you close to me at all times. We’ll be connected this way so I can always keep my eye on you. At least, until I think you’ve learned your lesson. You need to listen to mommy, baby. This is for your own good. You’ll learn that one day.” Mona smiled warmly.

 

Shaking his head again, the younger boy grit his teeth. “I-I just wanted to see the world! You never let me leave this place!” There were lots of fantastical things in the books he read! Why wouldn’t she let him experience any of them?!

 

Blushing as her son’s words registered in her ears, Mona smiled weakly. She wasn’t put off by them in the slightest. She was his world after all. “Don’t worry sweety, you will. Mommy will let you experience all of her if you’d like!” Wondering what she was even saying at this point, the younger child cried out abruptly as he was dropped downward rapidly.

 

Approaching the blanket his mother still laid under, the raven-haired giantess pulled it aside as she displayed her panties for him to see. They looked stained and well worn, with multiple strands of her thick pubic hair sticking out…

 

“Mommy will put you here baby~. It’s where all babies come from after all. You’ll feel right at home~.” Mona grinned giddily. While it was true, her baby hadn’t come from her himself… it seemed he still wanted to go where he knew he belonged. She was so proud!

 

Screaming at his mother to stop as she began to peel back her soggy looking underwear, the child let cried out as he was abruptly dropped in. Landing on something spongy as he was scratched by the bristly wires around him, the tiny boy thrashed around, before something suddenly began to bind him!

 

Struggling in vain as strands of his mother’s pubic hair began to wrap around his arms, legs, waist, neck, and mouth, the child was swiftly bound tightly up as he was mummified in his mother’s sweaty body hair.

 

Lowering her hand as her eyes shifted back to normal from the psychic blue they previously were, Moana grinned as she watched the small moving bundle that was their baby wiggling frantically against his mommy’s crotch.

 

“Good boy, you stay right there.” If he stayed put, then he couldn’t leave them. She would never, let either of them leave her… Sitting down on the bed and rubbing her hand against the outside of Mona’s panties, the human began to moan as she felt the pleasant sensation of her son pressed against her dampening folds. His movements were exciting her so much!

 

“Go on, lay back, and let me pamper you two now. You’ve done so much  for our baby~.” Moana grinned. Obeying without so much as a second thought, Mona sighed blissfully as she was pleasured with her son. This felt nice… Plus, she was tired too… A nap sounded, nice…

 

Fingering Mona through her panties as she let her thick bush of pubic hair absorb her fluids, the ghost girl giggled happily as she gave their baby plenty to drink in place of his mother’s milk. He would be staying in there for a long time. It had taken about a year for him to be let out of his last time out (partially due to them forgetting he was even there)… She was thinking that this one would take two…

 

Crying as he frantically wiggled in vain, the younger child was surrounded by darkness and heat as his restraints grew wet and saturated in his mother’s musky scent. He could breathe, nothing but her. And worse off, the hair that forced his mouth open, was growing wet too as her bodily fluids traveled down them and into his mouth.

 

He was stuck here for good until his mother eventually released him. And that could take an eternity…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Months later…

 

‘A-Almost… I… I’m almost, f-f-free…’ How long, had it been? He stopped counting… It had been so long…

 

Rubbing his hand viciously into his mother’s folds, the younger boy held his breath trying to ignore the pungent smell around him. It got worse whenever either he or his mom rubbed down here. But it was supplying him with the lubrication he needed, to rid himself of the bindings that trapt him.

 

Feeling his wrist getting battered in fluids, the smaller child wiggled his hand, before it slipped out of the tight course binding of pubic hair. It was free! ‘Finally!’ Crawling a bit as he tugged on his other hand, the shrunken prisoner grinned victoriously as it came free as well. He didn’t know if Moana forgot to check or not but he didn’t care!

 

He needed, to get out of here…

 

Moving through the thick strands of sticky brush all around him, the child tried to figure out where to go, before he felt his mother shift. Holding very still, he waited for her to stop, before continuing. He had waited to do this when she was sleeping. The last thing he wanted was for her to catch him and ground him any longer.

 

But it wasn’t his mother he had to worry about, unfortunately…

 

Feeling his arms and legs suddenly restrained once more, the child wiggled around franticly before horror crossed his face. Moana… Almost as soon as he thought this, he was suddenly pulled downward. Crying out as he was buried under his mother’s thick hair once more, the child wasn’t sure what was happening… but, the smell became ten times worse!

 

Gagging from the nauseating scent around him, the heat increased, before he suddenly felt his face smashed into something slimy. Wincing from the horrible smell and taste of whatever it was, he was swiftly enveloped in it, before he was pulled into something hot and pulsating… and then the real hell began…

 

Lowering her hand as she stood over Mona, the ghost attendant of the chateau slowly began to grin as she felt the presence of their baby entering deep into his mother’s ass. ‘It seems my bindings weren’t enough…’ He needed a more permanent prison.

 

His mother was too soft on him. If she wasn’t stricter, then he would keep testing boundaries… and it only took one slip up for him to disappear from their lives. She would NEVER allow that! She wouldn’t be alone again… And if she had to punish the young boy over and over, then she would gladly do it.

 

Spending a few extra years inside of his mother’s asshole should do the trick. He would have plenty to eat, she would see to that personally…

 

Perhaps when the time came for him to be let out, he would gladly allow his mother to breastfeed him again. But, until then… he could reflect on what he had done…

 

He had, all the time in the world…

 

They all did…