- Text Size +


My Life, In Her Hands

By Keliadom


Felipe was never a fan of team building. Everything about the events the company would do for these occasions felt forced. This time though, they picked a location he couldn’t find anything to be annoyed about: the beach. It was one thing at least that they could find close to Guadalajara. His long, skinny legs spread out, his pasty white skin showing how unaccustomed he was to all this. Felipe looked up: the umbrella was large enough to put him in a complete shade. A bit further to his left, face down on his arms, was Anton, his usual coworker. Felipe never liked Anton much, and seeing him out of commission, asleep under the sun, was another small boon to this day. And then there was  Mia. 


She was a bit farther down the beach, presently running around with Camila. Felipe found himself observing them. Camila wasn’t much to write about: she felt plain, with nothing out of the ordinary amongst her features. Mia, on the other hand, arose a deep longing within him. She was shorter than him, barely more than 154 centimeters, and definitely stood out from her shapes. Felipe took his time looking at her. Darker skin from her aboriginal heritage gave her this permanent tanned image. Her feet were slightly bigger than average, mostly because of her wide soles. Her legs looked strong and meaty. Right above her thighs, a large, imposing behind. So disproportionate it seemed to be swallowing her lower bikini whole. It seemed that despite struggling with a small amount of cellulite, Mia wasn’t scared of showing off her curves. Her stomach was relatively flat, despite her obvious thickness. Like with her bottoms, the top of her bikini struggled to contain heavy, weighty breasts. Folds of skin were compacted on the sides, with only a few centimeters hiding a wide, circular, dark areola that sometimes would subtly reach the sunlight as they slid in and out of their confine. No one really noticed but Felipe. Her wide neck, always in the best posture, served as a throne for her angelic face. Her meaty lips took the attention away from a short and wide nose. Large bountiful cheeks always seemed to give her radiant smile a proper frame. The same could be said of her eyes: deeply dark, they were also crowned by thick, black eyebrows. Her hair was thick, long, and descended all the way to rest over the top shelf of her plump ass.


All of these things was what Felipe longed for. Always out of reach. There was but one little thing that he had never understood about her. This was a beach day. Everyone in either shorts, swimwear or other summer apparels. And still she wore them. A subtle pair of gloves, the color of her skin, on both her hands. It made no sense for Felipe. Their work often put them in contact with chemicals and as such, he had assumed it was a sort of quaint thing she did, wearing these unorthodox gloves. But today? It made no sense. Somehow, it deeply annoyed him. They marred his vision, and any hold he had over an impolite sentiment of patronization evaporated. His thoughts would slowly formulate a plan.


The waves battered against the shore, compacting the sand firmly as the water soften the mineral. Mia ran about, playing with Camila. The sun was low in the sky, the afternoon dragging on. Tiredness overcame the group as time drew on to get back home. Mia signaled at Felipe to come on over. He got up begrudgingly, tired from a day in heavy sunlight. 


Her eyebrows showed a likewise tiredness. “I think I’m done! Do you want to stay more or…” she asked her friend.


Felipe smiled, happy to get going. “I’m all good.” He waved at Camilla as she passed by. “I’ll just pack up the towels and join you at the changing booth.”


“All right. Be right back!” Mia bounced away, springs in her feet. In a moment more, Felipe had cleaned up the towels of sand, the grains whispering away at the wind. 


Everything was now stored away in their shared bag. Like usual, he would probably get to drive her home. Walking to the booths, straddled like a mule with their belongings, Felipe saw them, perched on the top of the changing booth door: her gloves. She must have removed them for a reason. The gap of the door showed her feet, pointing away from the opening. -She’s not looking- thought Felipe. In a swift motion, he grabbed her gloves away, with barely a sound, and stuffed them in the bags.


“I’m all packed up!” he said to her out loud. 


“I’m almost done”, she replied. Moments passed. She had put her sandals back on. Mia wasn’t getting out. She seemed to hesitate. The door opened just enough for her head to peer through. “Hum… Have you seen my gloves?”


Felipe feigned ignorance. “What do you mean?”


“You know… my usual beige colored gloves”, she said, motioning her hands out the door in the shape of the apparel. Felipe finally saw her hands as they were: plump, elegant, thick fingers with well manicured nails. Apparent veins criss-crossed over the back of her hand. There was no doubt Mia would be the type to have a firm handshake. “I need them”, she continued, growing visibly flustered.


“How so? You must have had them here a minute ago no?” asked Felipe, feigning ignorance.


“They were over the door. Did you not see them? Did the wind catch them?” Mia exited the booth, dressed in her summer apparel. A short skirt, almost a tiny bit too small for her, pressed the flesh of her thighs outward at the edges. Her t-shirt was of the right size, but the colors didn’t match well with the skirt, giving off a strange contrast. “Help me search for them, please.”


Felipe nodded. He figured he could help for a bit. Hopefully he’d get to know more as to why she always wore them. He walked toward her and, unfortunately, missed the slight elevation from the wooden planks structure that supported the beach changing booth. Felipe tripped. His arms sprayed outward as he tried catching anything. His upper body suddenly got snagged. A strong embrace. He looked to the side to see whoever had caught him. It was Mia, but her face was strange. Her eyes displayed distress.


“Oh… oh no…” she whispered. Felipe got up, brushing his sides a bit with his hand.


“What’s wrong?” he asked. “Are you ok? Don’t worry for me, I’m fi…” his stomach lurched. A strong feel of uneasiness washed over him. His eyes closed for a second, just enough for him to lose track of his surroundings. He looked back at the booth door, the handle just slightly above his head. Wind passed between his genitals: he was standing stark naked on top of a large fabric. The pattern on it was strangely familiar. Finally, he looked back at Mia. Firmly planted in front of him stood her two legs, her waist above the line of his eyes. Looking up, he saw her holding her hands to her face in shock. “What’s wrong with me? I feel horrible”, he said, not yet grasping his situation. He walked toward her, his hand extending as a request for support.


“No don’t! Stay back!” She motioned to him to stay back, her arm extending. “You don’t understand!”


Felipe looked at his body. Suddenly, it clicked. He had shrunk. He wasn’t sure how much, but it felt like half his size. His clothes on the ground around him. Luckily, only him and Mia were around. 


“Mia!” they heard her name be called out. It was Camilla. She was on her way back. In a moment of panic, Mia rushed forward, picked up her downsized friend like one would a toddler, and shoved him on top of a large bench inside the booth. She threw his clothes in and slammed the door shut.


Felipe took hold of his new bearings, disoriented by the sudden movement and new relative size… until the feeling came rushing back. Again, unease, with internal pressure closing his eyes forcefully as everything shifted. The bench he had been placed on was now a large platform to him. Had he jumped down, he could have probably passed under the door of the booth. He heard Camilla outside.


“Mia! There you are. I’m all set. We see each other at work on monday yeah?” she asked her. “Where’s Felipe?”


“Uh, I think he went back to the car to get something. He said to tell you goodbye in case you passed by before he’s back!” Mia lied to Camilla.


“Alright! Tell him I send kisses! I’ll see you both next week…” Felipe could hear Camilla walking away, the sound of the sand scraping against the stone path that led out the beach. Mia’s feet shifted a bit, her weight passing back and forth, indicating she must have been looking over the horizon. 


The booth door creaked as Mia passed through, a feeling of relief on her face. “She’s gone.” Mia crouched down, her elbows on her knees. Her form had become massive. Felipe felt a draft of warmness as her body got closer, her collar bone just above him. “Are you ok? I’m sorry I had to pick you up when Camilla came, I just reacted on instinct.”


Felipe was distraught. “What the hell is happening? Did you do this?”


His friend looked at him with concern. “It’s why I have gloves… I was part of an experiment a few years ago that went wrong.” She placed her hands down in front of him, palm up. The weight of them falling on the bench made everything tremble. “The details don’t matter but, the end result is that whenever someone is in contact with my hands, they shrink down. It only affects organics.”


It was hard for Felipe to accept this reality. He walked toward the closest hand, almost as large as him. He grabbed one of her fingers. Mia didn’t react. She stood still, watching with apprehension. He curled it up, caressing it out of devotion. Like clockwork, again, the unease came. The finger enlarged. From the size of his leg, it expanded. It pushed against him, the folds on it forming deep cracks he could put his hand in should he want. It pushed past his chin, a constant movement toward the sky. He was now just slightly smaller than it.


Looking up, he could see Mia observing him with a look of disappointment. “Everytime you get in contact with them, you’re gonna lose at least half your size, sometimes more. I don’t know the specifics…” Felipe fell backward, sitting down. His head shook left and right. “There’s no…” Mia was visibly distraught at the situation she thought she had instigated, “Felipe… There is no cure.” The sound of wind was heard as it passed through the door of the booth, slightly ajar. Both stood silent, taking in their predicament. Mia’s eyes were humid with despair. She brushed a forming tear away. “I’ll bring you to my place, maybe I can figure something out. I’ll bring you in the bag, is that ok? Like that, no one will see you.” Felipe did not even have time to argue. Mia darted outside for a moment, and came back with the carrier. He did not move. Not even as his colleague opened up the bag. The sound of the zipper felt like a toll bell to him.


Mia stood there, immobile. Her eyes opened up, her face crisped. Felipe couldn’t bear to look. She pushed her arm inside the bag, took a beige object, and slammed it on the bench by Felipe. The displaced air was enough to have him cover his head, the banging of the object ringed his ear as if something had exploded. The force she had used was tremendous. “What the HELL did you do, you idiotic pinhead!” Mia’s yell was like thunder. Felipe looked to his right, and he saw them, the gloves he had hidden in their travel bag. “WHY!” She repeated, her face full of anger.


Her friend looked up and spoke. Mia realized she could barely hear what he was trying to say. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, relaxed, and got closer. Her two hands were brought down on each side of Felipe, creating a reverberating echo. He saw her ear get closer and repeated: “It… it was just a prank!” Mia stifled a disappointed laugh. “I just found it funny how you always wore them. I’m sorry, I never thought to ask why.” Mia pulled backed and looked at him pensively.


“It doesn’t matter. I’m in trouble now because of you. If anyone finds out…” Mia’s eyes were darting from the door and back at Felipe, her mind racing for solutions. “I know… Come with me.”


Felipe braced himself. Her hands approached him with impressive speed, it’s mass encompassing his body as two fingers gently pressed on his side to lift him. He felt like he was pinned between two trees, his breathing laborious. He couldn’t see where she was taking him, and then the feeling hit him again: he could sense the walls of flesh around him enlarge, sliding against his body as her fingers went from large poles to a size the size of a large cargo vehicle. 


“I’m dropping you, just hold on! No one will see you in there.” Mia told her little friend. It was impossible for him to see, but Mia repressed a cheeky smile as she opened her fingers just over the back of her lower apparel she was pulling back. Felipe fell, and saw two hills of flesh on each side. He tumbled in the middle, trying to slow his descent by grabbing the walls of skin. He had fallen in the middle of the crack of her backside, the skin a darker shade from rubbing against itself too much. “Hang on!” Mia yelled at him. The light faded for Felipe as Mia dressed herself up fully. The pressure from the mass of her rear muscles kept him in place, held aloof by an ass that completely encased him in her skin. He could feel the walls on each side of him moving in slight opposite directions as she had started walking.


The distinct sound of keys could be heard, followed by the sound of car doors opening and closing. “My car…” thought Felipe. Suddenly, the fat muscles on each side of him pressed even harder against him. He was pinned. Mia had sat down and was getting ready to drive.


After a while, Felipe had gotten comfortable. Minutes had passed, and he found himself getting a bit warm. He pressed his face and hands against the wall in front of him, letting her air penetrate him. This was all her. Felipe started to feel aroused at the idea of being at Mia’s mercy. There was nothing left for him to do in this state, but wait for her to decide his fate, whether positive or negative. Only her could provide a solution to his predicament. Felipe motionned his pelvis back and forth, his arousal felt like one discovering a new fetish, where one would still be too shy to act upon and instead just grind their parts for pleasure. He felt his sex leak some seminal fluid, wetting her skin just enough for him to feel it and for her to ignore due to the enormous difference in stature. 


As Felipe grinded himself against her, he noticed how her skin felt a bit rougher: at his size, his hands could feel in more precise details the rough texture brought about by the way the skin folds held the entire thing together. Felipe focused on those, and a few minutes later, brought himself to orgasm. At exactly the same time, Mia softly flexed her cheeks, pressing on him even more. His mind fogged up, her heat becoming overbearing, as if relaxing in a sauna. Felipe let himself go, and closed his eyes, letting himself rest comfortably.


It was the sound of the car door opening that woke him up. He quickly gripped a cellulose like indentation in her skin as tremors shook his world. He heard the sound of her sandals against cement, and the sound of keys shaking in a lock. A door slammed shut. After a small moment of Mia moving about, clearly dropping some luggages here and there, Felipe saw light again.


“I’m going to catch you. Don’t move!” he heard his friend say. “I’ll catch you in a paper towel. I’m going to spread my cheeks apart. Just slide down slowly to it, ok?” Before Felipe could react, he saw the enormous wall of flesh to his right move away from him. His stomach filled up with knots as he felt the pressure that had kept him in place disappear. Light filled his vision as he tumbled down, instinctively trying to grip whatever. A mass of white fabric quickly approached him. To him, it was like falling off a bridge, to Mia, he had fallen maybe twenty centimeters. Felipe hit the fabric with full force, but there was no pain. His size had made him unable to reach terminal velocity. 


Felipe turned around, and looked up at his captor. Mia was monstrous.  Her room was quiet, the draperies had been pulled over the windows, and bright light indicated the sun was on its way down. Everything looked as meticulous as Mia’s personality. And there, in the distance, he saw at the end of the paper towel her fingers elevating, indicating the piece he stood on was on her palm, preventing the shrinking effect. On the other side, he saw her wide, smooth, caramel skin extending to her breasts.


Her breasts! Mia was nude. She had completely undressed. Felipe looked around, and recognized her apartment. The ground moved suddenly again as she placed the fabric he stood on a table. “So…” she commenced, “what should I do with you?” Mia sat down in front of him, placing her elbows on the table, with her arms and hands extending way farther behind him. Her large mammaries filled his vision. She was so far from him yet he could already feel the heat emanating from her. “First, try speaking.”


Felipe sat up on his knees, his back straight. “Uh… can you hear me even?” 


Mia could barely see his mouth move at the size he was at. “As I thought. Look, like I said, there is no solution.” Mia seemed a bit more distant, either that, or lost in thought. It was hard for Felipe to say. To her, the problem was that this could be written as murder. She had signed an agreement specifically to that extent, and said agreement being unfair to her would be hard to prove. She observed him for a while. Mia always liked Felipe, his looks and personality was somehow to her liking. Seeing him fractionally small aroused her. The idea of complete control over him. “All right, instead we’ll go by yes or no answers. Wave your arms up for a yes, and just do nothing for a no. Do you understand?” Felipe waved his arms at her. That, she could see. “I’ve always thought you were cute. Did you know that?” Felipe didn’t move. “In fact, I’m actually so goddamn horny looking at you like that. Did you like the ride?” She saw him wave his arms and smiled at him. “Good. You’re lucky, because it’s not like you could do anything.” 


Felipe didn’t know what to think of this, or in any case, his mind did not, as his sex showed a different story, pointing at the ceiling. Mia backed away and Felipe leaned back, admiring the massive shape of her crush preparing to stand up. Both her hands pressed down in the distance, each side of him. Mia pushed herself off the table and up. Her breasts climbed upward, almost out of reach. The table shook, as her navel came into view. Her skin folded over the side of it as she pressed herself against it, deliberately and slowly. She continued, passed her navel. Large, numerous, thick and long black hair started appearing. The crisp sound of coarse hair snapping against an object filled his ears. Mia kept grinding upward until, finally, a fat, erect button pressed over the table: her clitoris. “Come to me!” she said loudly. Felipe waved at her, and started walking. The surface of the table was incredibly smooth, enough to mirror back the image of her gigantic body in front of him. No matter where he looked, he saw her, grinding herself up and down, her clitoris appearing and disappearing as she massaged it against the table. It seemed to take forever, and Felipe realized just how large he was by this strangely warped perspective. Every few seconds, her erect sex would show itself anew before darting back down, the side of the table folding it up or down depending on the direction she moved. Felipe desperately wanted to just touch it and finish himself off. The musk of her genitals was all around him. The smell of her sex was his world.


Mia looked down at him, her hands massaging her breasts. She could feel her vagina about to seize up. Fluid had built up, and she was close to ejaculating her lubricant. Felipe was almost there. “Get closer. Lick it.” Mia stopped moving, pressing her clitoris on the side of the table as much as she could. Felipe saw the mass approach him, scared of its strength. Mia held her position, and Felipe ran to it. He immediately grabbed it and started rubbing himself on it, yelling cries of pleasure. He orgasmed his juices in but an instant, overwhelmed by her. “POUND ON IT!” She yelled at him. She saw her tiny friend try as he could, and could not feel him. So small that she couldn’t feel him.


“Oh… oh FUCK!” Mia jerked up as an orgasm hit every fiber of her nerves, spreading intense heat and pleasure throughout her. Felipe saw her clitoris escape him as she bucked her hips up… and then he saw it for a moment: her completely engorged open labia, vibrating with pleasure. His vision turned opaque. He couldn’t breathe and was wet. Mia had ejaculated all over the table, a constant stream of vaginal lube as she orgasmed, over and over. In between two eye-shutting orgasmic punches, she saw a speck being pushed away in her liquid: her friend. Mia put her hand down, on the side of her palm, in order to stop him from being thrown too far out.


Felipe flayed around, trying to grab something, but he had no grip. He was able to swim up from time to time to catch some air, breaking the tensile strength of her waters with difficulty. Until he hit it. Soft skin caught him in the back as the liquid smashed around like sea waves against a cliff. Felipe had been thrown inside a large fold of skin. It was not long after that nausea hit him and he realized: he had been pushed on her palm. The skin fold quickly became as large as a small river.

Mia brought her hand up and looked at it. Her humid eyeball became all he could see. Felipe was panicking, trying to find a way out. He waved at her to catch her attention. But for Mia, he was gone. She could not see him. She instinctively knew he was there, or had simply convinced herself that was the case. Her other free hand was now ramming the insides of her vagina. Felipe saw her eyelids batting down and up, her eyebrows extending upward in pleasure. “YES, SMALLER!” She yelled, her voice booming under him as her vocal waves passed flesh and bones with the strength of a hurricane. The nausea hit him again, and Felipe diminished even more. The walls of the skin fold extended toward the sky, her iris looking down at his general position showed him a forest of intricate colors he had never noticed before. “SMALLER! UGH!” Mia closed her eyes, orgasming for a second time. Her hand imperceptibly trembled but to him, the world was moving in an apocalyptic fashion. The skin fold extended even higher, reaching hundreds of meters high to him. He tried moving about, but got caught in the mille-feuille like organisation of her skin cells, which for now were as large as small rocks to him. 

 

Everything seemed to slow down. Felipe shrinked again, and again. He could barely see outside her hand print. The sound of her blood rushing through her body rhythmically pumped around him, and everytime it passed, he found himself smaller. Her epidermis rose up around him like dough in an oven. There was nothing he could do. Felipe lied down, resigned: his life was now in her hands. He closed his eyes, feeling his body be pushed in between two cells, like her butt had done earlier. The sound of her heartbeat echoed once more, and Felipe fell through.