- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

the first chapter is based on the first part of my story on deviantart

 

https://www.deviantart.com/giantess-edits/gallery

 

###########################

iliana black

you, mark, are in the kitchen with 2 of your 3 room mates, steph and toni. iliana was in the bathroom getting ready to meet her friends at a restaurant in a while. the 3 of you were sitting chatting when you heard thunder. suddenly all 3 of you dissapeared from eachothers views as you all shrank. "whoa, what happened, where am i?" you shouted, looking around your new surroundings.


eventually you realised the situation you were in, you had shrank to only a couple centimetres tall. you had to assume toni, steph and iliana all had too so you began walking to where the 2 girls you were with secconds before were. after a long walk you saw both of them together half way to the bathroom. you ran and caught up with them. "hey, what happened, why are we so small?" toni asked. steph replied "i dont know but we should go find iliana, if she shrank in the bathroom she could be in danger". you agreed and all three of you began walking towards the bathroom.

as you got closer you heard some loud noises, suddenly the bathroom door began opening, out stepped the still normal sized iliana, looking stunning in her black dress and heels. "holy shit" you shouted as she began walking towards you, her heels making deafening crashes with every step. you ran to one side while steph ran the other way screaming. toni just stood in shock as iliana got closer, her titanic body growing bigger and taller as she began to loom over the tiny 19 year old. toni diddnt stand a chance as iliana's heel slammed down onto her, the tip piercing through her lower body. as iliana took her next step the tiny girls body was carried off, stuck to the heel. "holy shit, toni!" steph yelled, watching her friend being carried away by iliana's shoe.

you ran over to steph, picking her up off the floor. "we need to get lia's attention. toni might not be dead" you told her, not beleiving it yourself. "yeah, maybe" steph said through tears. you both headed towards the kitchen where iliana was now standing, looking at her phone. as you got closer she slid her foot from the shoe toni was still atatched to the heel of. after ankther long walk you reached the shoe, looking up iliana's legs you couldnt even see her face past her breasts from this angle. "you go see toni, im going to try get lia to see us" you say to steph before moving towards the shoe. steph walked towards the heel, looking at the pierced body of toni, her quiet whimpers just audible over the sound of iliana creaking the floor below her.

you got to the edge of the shoe and started climbing, the shkes looked smooth from a normal scale but at your current size they had hand holds and creases everywhere. you got to the top and began walking towards iliana's foot which was still stuck in the toe of the shoe while her bare heel was up in the sky way above you. "lia! please look down, we need help. youve stood on toni. please!" as if to respond, iliana smiled, obviously just looking at her phone still.

steph got to toni, stuck to the heel and pressed against the floor by the weight of the nearly empty shoe. "toni, oh my god" she said, staring at the giant black spear piercing toni's body. tony couldnt respond, simply mumbling and groaning. her arms weakly moving while her legs were stationary, ilianas steps having clearly shattered her spine.

you were about to jump off the shoe to get a different angle when iliana mobed her foot making the shoe vibrate a little. "woah, lia please!" you shouted as you fell into the shoe and began roling down the slope. iliana then put her foot back into the shoe, slipping her foot down and fitting it into the heel. you were pushed firmly against her bare foot, right under the arch.

steph saw iliana put her foot back into the shoe above her. "okay, toni, i need to get you off of the heel, lia is aboit to leave." she said to the quickly fading toni. iliana then stepped away with the other foot. the foot steph was under twisted on the heel, causimg toni to scream next to her. as iliana lifted her foot toni screamed more as she was slowly ripped in half. iliana twisting had stuck her lower half to the wooden floor. as iliana stepped away toni's top half was pulled away by the heel as her lower half was pulled down bu the floor. iliana's shoe won as toni finaly split in half. her top half flopping down, her head resting against the bottom of the heel. steph watched in horror as iliana planted the heel on the floor, toni's upper half was fully crushed under the pin point of the heel, ending her for good. steph was now left on the floor of the flat alone with toni's legs as iliana walked away with you trapped in her shoe.

(just after iliana put her foot in the shoe)

you were under pressure as iliana stepped forwards, you diddnt know what was happening outside, your world was now just iliana's foot and shoe, fighting over which could hurt you more. as iliana lifted her foot the shoe was freed up to allow you to slide around inside, and as iliana's foot slammed against the ground you were crushed under it in the position you ended up in, all the breath pushed from your lungs untill iliana stepped forwards again. she was on her way to the restaurant and your night mare was only just getting started.