[Reviews - 34] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Until recently, a small town had seen some of the newer advances in the world pass it by.  Now with a direct route to the large land ripe for development, there are some big-time neighbors moving in.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Render's related to the story can be found here: https://www.deviantart.com/braden19/gallery/77542036/small-town-takeover


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Gentle, Growing Woman, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: GH-X2 Universe & Spin-Offs
Chapters: 22 Completed: No
Word count: 47913 Read: 74388
Published: February 21 2021 Updated: April 13 2021
Story Notes:

First time story.  Inspired by GH-XD by Imagin8.  The basic premise of how the world came to be is intact but the story is unreleated.

1. Ben and Claire by braden19r [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1290 words)

This chapter is primarily a setup for our main character.

2. Councilman Ben by braden19r [Reviews - 0] (1804 words)

Ben can't think about anything but the work he needs to do to preserve his town.

3. Processing Time by braden19r [Reviews - 0] (1183 words)

Ben is simply overwhelmed by the recent revelelations.

4. Dreamland by braden19r [Reviews - 1] (1690 words)

Ben is waking up from his brief unconciousness, or is he?

5. Campaign Season by braden19r [Reviews - 1] (1990 words)

Ben is ready to start the first day of his campaign.  He begins to feel confident until the recent realities are brought back into focus.

6. City Hall by braden19r [Reviews - 0] (2070 words)

Ben takes Malinda to City hall to help set her up with an office space.  The town reacts.

7. Submission by braden19r [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2123 words)

Ben is seeking an explanation to why he was unable to prevent anything that just happened.

8. Mergers and Acquisitions by braden19r [Reviews - 0] (2245 words)

Part 1 of 2.  Claire is starting her day and getting ready for a day at work.  

9. The One and Only Claire by braden19r [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2675 words)

Claire is about to land, and she has no idea what to expect.

10. Claire’s Coming Out by braden19r [Reviews - 1] (2393 words)

Meet Claire 2.0

11. Reunion by braden19r [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2371 words)

Ben and Claire finally get to see each other once more.  How will Ben handle the changes?

12. Together at Last by braden19r [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2581 words)

Finally, the couple is back together.

13. Weekend Recharge by braden19r [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2358 words)

Ben and Claire have a lot of catching up to do.

14. Duty by braden19r [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1743 words)

Officer Layne is reporting to a domestic disturbance.

15. A Proposal by braden19r [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2411 words)

This chapter is a flashback to how Ben and Claire came together.

16. Friendly Subjugation by braden19r [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2642 words)

Amalia comes to town, and brings her assistant Cassandra. (Image posted of Cassandra for reference on my Deviant Art Page)

17. A Stroll Downtown by braden19r [Reviews - 1] (2466 words)

Everybody prepares for the morning as they are ready to head to City Hall.

illustration for chapter found here - https://www.deviantart.com/braden19/art/First-Time-Hold-873397419?ga_submit_new=10%3A1615899939

18. City Hall 2.0 by braden19r [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2295 words)

Ben and Claire split as they both have different things to do at City Hall. This chapter follows Ben as he explores the 'camp.'

Note: Took longer to get the next chapter out that expected. Time to write has been harder to find. I am also currently working on my first rendered comic surrounding a fight in FF7. It's giantess related and can be found on my deviant art page.

 

 

19. Meeting with Sterling by braden19r [Reviews - 1] (2735 words)

Claire gets some insight into what is needed from her. She proposes a plan that is illustrated by an unlikely pair.

20. Phillip and Cassandra by braden19r [Reviews - 1] (2616 words)

Phillip and Cassandra head out for some time together. Is it a date? Find out!

21. Causing a Ruckus by braden19r [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2143 words)

Claire and Ben catch up to Malinda who is up to something...

22. Truly Alpha by braden19r [Reviews - 2] (2089 words)

Malinda has never been anything but the best. This chapter follows her through her final day of schooling.