- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everybody!  This story is going to be significantly longer than the short stories I usually do.  Please be sure to read the disclaimer in full, as this one's significantly more brutal than my other works.  For those of you who enjoy my softer, more wholesome short stories, I'll be writing a few between chapters of this long-term project.

 

 

 

 

Angie had never had a very high opinion of herself.  Although she was very smart, she had trouble interacting with others.  She was very shy and always beat herself up that she couldn’t make any friends.  Throughout high school, and even now in college, people always thought she was weird and avoided her.  This fed her own image of herself and made her even more reclusive.


Compounding her self-esteem problems was that she was always self-conscious about her weight.  No matter how much she dieted, she could never seem to shake the last couple ounces of baby fat, giving her a bit of a belly.  She probably could have lived with being a bit heavy if at least had some curves in the right places, but she always felt her breasts and ass were lacking.  She made a point of wearing baggy clothes when she left, and couldn’t even look at herself in the mirror without feeling inadequate.


While she was in the library studying for her Graph Theory exam, she saw Duncan Williams browsing around the library.  Surprisingly enough, he didn’t seem to be looking at the books and instead seemed to be checking the seating areas.  Angie wondered what was up, since the library didn’t tend to have many people, except when midterms and finals were around the corner.


She tried to return to her studying and not stare at Duncan.  But she couldn’t help herself.  She found his flowing black hair, chiseled jaw, and brown eyes so appealing.  His tight jeans left nothing to the imagination when it came to his toned ass.  His ripped T-Shirt showed off his muscular, hairy chest.  His leather jacket accentuated his broad shoulders.  A tasteful ruby earring hung from the lobe of his left ear.  On his right hand, a silver ring with a large onyx stone adorned his long slender fingers.  And around his neck was a golden chain with a tiny cross-shaped locket nestled against his tight pecs.  As ashamed as Angie was to admit it, she had spent many lonely nights with her fingers inside her panties as she imagined Duncan making her his.


She finally ripped her eyes away from Duncan and buried her face within her Graph Theory book when she heard the chair across from her slide against the carpet.  She looked up to see Duncan’s expectant face looking right at her.


“Hey!  Are you Angie Smith?”


Angie tried to answer, but the words wouldn’t come out of her mouth.  She tried to scoot her backpack between them in the hopes he would give up talking to her, but the backpack still had a luggage tag on it from when she flew back home for her birthday.  The tag had her name on it and confirmed everything Duncan wanted to know.


He grabbed the chair and brought it right next to Angie’s.  Angie froze like a deer in headlights.  She started to sweat as her crush sat down right next to her.


“I heard you did well in Professor Holland’s Calc II class last semester and it’s really been kicking my ass.  I have a huge assignment coming up and was wondering if you wouldn’t mind helping me study for the test that’s coming up.  I’ll make it worth your while”


Duncan put his arm around Angie.  She could feel Duncan’s hand go under her shirt.  She was worried he would start grabbing at her breast, but his hand only stroked against her stomach.  The tender warmth of his slender fingers contrasted against the cool touch of the silver ring.  Angie’s mind felt like it was filling with smoke.  He pulled her closer until she was practically on his lap.


“I could … I mean … I don’t … You’re … I mean …”


Angie was just babbling, trying to force herself to say something.  She wanted to help Duncan, but was so nervous that she couldn’t even finish a thought, let alone a sentence.  Her mind tried to process everything she was experiencing.  She felt like she was floating on air.  Like her feet couldn’t even touch the ground.


Then a sudden realization hit her.  Her feet actually weren’t touching the ground.  The seats in the library were always too small.  Even for somebody like Angie at a meager 5 feet tall, her knees were always scrunched up above her lap, and sitting in Duncan’s lap shouldn’t be causing that much of a height discrepancy.  In fact, she was even having trouble seeing over the top of the table.  Duncan’s hands felt bigger and bigger around her body.  She tried to scream, but Duncan clasped his left hand over her mouth.  As she dwindled, he started to only need one finger to cover her mouth, until finally, her entire body was eclipsed by Duncan’s right hand.  The overwhelming heat of his palm was only offset by the freezing bite of the ring.  Finally, Duncan pulled the miniscule woman out of her now significantly oversized hoodie and sweatpants and dropped her in his lap.


Angie looked around in a panic.  She started to call for help, but her voice was nothing but a small squeak.  Gazing over the cloth plateau of Duncan’s jeans lost and confused, Angie snapped to attention when she heard his voice boom overhead.


“Finally!  Took long enough for you to shrink!  I swear, why is it always ugly nerds like you that take for-fuckin’-ever to shrink?  Listen up!  I’m only going to explain this once, so you better shut the hell up, because you don’t want to see what happens if I have to repeat myself!  I have better things to do than waste my time doing math problems, so I’m bringing you with me to my test.  You’re going to do it for me, and you better do a good job.  Maybe if you do well enough, I’ll even let you get a look at what you’re standing on.”


As if on cue, the ground below her jolted and knocked Angie on her behind.  Her eyes widened.  If Duncan’s jeans were doing little to hide his generous rear, they were certainly doing less to hide the monument erecting itself in front of her.  As Duncan’s rod twitched at the feeling of the tiny woman’s body, Angie’s arousal was only checked by an overwhelming sense of fear and dread.  At last, Angie finally finished her first sentence to Duncan.


“And ... w-what if I ... d-don’t do a good job?”


Duncan shrugged.  “Wouldn’t be the first bitch to make things difficult for me.  Probably wouldn’t even be the last.  Trust me though, you don’t want to piss me off!”


Duncan pressed a button on the side of his locket and it swung open.  “Now let’s head back to my dorm.  I don’t want to waste any more time at the library.  Unlike you, I actually have a life!”

 

He shoved Angie into the locket and shut it tight.  If Angie hadn’t moved fast, her arm could have been pinched off in the clasp.  She started to cry as her dark prison swung from Duncan’s neck on the long trip back to the dorms.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So what does everybody think of the first chapter of my first long story?  There's certainly twists and turns to come, but I want to hear what you all have to say at this point.  Any constructive criticism is always welcome.  I'll see you all again for Chapter 2!