- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Inspired by an image drawn by Kronguss

Snapchat Offer - by nosuspicious.

Inspired by a Drawing by Kronguss

“Ugghhhh” Lydia groaned while combing through her Tinder matches. As usual, every single one of them fell short in one way or another. David from Olympia had a cute face but didn’t look like he’d worked out a day in his life, Lowell from Spokane hadn’t even bothered to write a bio, and Chris from the University of Washington opened with the old “Are you from Tennessee? Because you’re the only ten I see!” Sure dude, soooo original. Why did she even swipe right on these losers?

This was the routine Lydia had adopted every morning since the pandemic started. All her old booty calls were apparently so high-and-mighty that they couldn’t be bothered to take even the smallest risk by seeing her, not even once! Though in most of their cases, this “don’t-exchange-fluids-with-horny-sluts-during-a-plague” rule magically disappeared whenever Christina posted one of her desperate bikini pics on her instagram story. Whore.

Whatever, Lydia decided. She’d already slept in until 11:00 am after staying up waaaay too late last night, and she couldn’t let this put a taint over the rest of her Saturday. She got up and looked at the room around her. It was a filthy mess, as usual. The neat and tidy life never suited her. She hastily put on her usual jogging outfit - a black tank top, yoga pants, sneakers, and a grey hoodie - before making herself a quick bowl of Cap’n Crunch and forcing herself out the door. She had to jog. Gyms were a thing of the past, and she was never going to get any good dick again if she let herself get fat.

Twenty minutes along Lydia’s usual route, she came across a familiar sight: Seward Park. She had fond memories of coming here when she was a girl and getting into all sorts of trouble with other children. Kids still hung out here from time to time under their parents’ supervision, but much less frequently due to all the social distancing and mask mandates.

Lydia was just about halfway through the park’s trail when she spotted something unusual. A little remote control monster truck was zipping back and forth along the park’s waterline, but she didn’t notice anyone in the immediate area controlling it. In fact, she didn’t notice anyone around at all. Was it some kind of drone? She stopped jogging and gave the car a closer look, and saw something she was definitely not expecting. A tiny boy was sitting on top of the truck, merrily operating the toy with its little single-joystick remote resting on his lap.

The fuck?” Lydia whispered to herself. She hadn’t seen a tiny in months! Even weirder, he was alone! Where was his mom? Mothers never let their tinies out of their sight, and rightly so. There’s a reason why so few of them ever make it to adulthood. The boy was clearly older than his playful behavior might suggest, but since it was so difficult for tinies to live independent of their parents at any age, it was common for them to continue to act as if they were children even after growing up.

A flurry of wicked thoughts ran through Lydia’s head as she felt her already quickly-beating heart flutter and her crotch tingle. This was exactly what she needed, and there was no way that she would pass up such an opportunity.

Lydia noticed the truck stop as the boy clumsily tried to drink from a small, but still too big water bottle. Perfect. She crouched slightly and approached him while making as little noise as possible, keeping the boy in view the entire time like a hungry jaguar stalking her prey. She kept her breath low and her knees bent to ensure that her arms weren’t more than a few inches from the ground. Still, the boy’s focus remained fixed on his water. Good. Finally, Lydia got within only a few feet of the truck and the boy still hadn’t noticed her approaching. She took a breath. Now was the time to pounce…

Joey struggled to pick up his water and get it into his mouth. He didn’t usually have to do this by himself. Where was mom? Just how far away from the benches did he drive? Oh no, what if she gets mad and takes away his X-TREME RACE-R 9000 again? His mom hated it when she couldn’t see him!

He wasn’t going to lose his second favorite birthday present (you can’t top Darth Vader’s lightsaber). Not again! He gave up on the water and grabbed hold of the joystick when suddenly he felt himself pinched on either side of his torso with powerful force.

Adrenaline shot through him like a dagger in the back. He opened his mouth to let out a cry, but was abruptly stopped when a gigantic hand clasped over his mouth. He couldn’t make a sound. He struggled, wriggling his body and flailing his arms wildly to get out of the gigantic grip he’d found himself in, but it was no use. He felt the cold park air rush on his hair from above as he was lifted up to an enormous face. It was a girl! But like.. A slightly older one than him, maybe the same age as his babysitter? She was pretty! And she seemed happy too, but there was something about that look on her face that scared him.

Yes! Lydia grinned as she held the boy in front of her, looking him up and down. What a cute little guy! She hadn’t held a tiny since her prom date in high school. Fond memories returned to her as she reminisced about that exciting evening. Man, she sure was happy that her school had a chocolate fountain…

But there was no time for that. She had to get her catch out of here before she was spotted. Lydia didn’t have any pockets on her and she couldn’t be seen with someone else’s tiny in her hands, so she put him in the most logical alternative: her pants. She pulled back the elastic hem of her underwear and dropped the boy in the back. He screamed all the way down, but was quickly silenced when Lydia let go of her yoga pants’s elastic band, allowing her underwear to snap back into her backside and trap the struggling boy snugly in between her plump butt cheeks.

As she awkwardly shuffled in place trying to get the boy into a comfortable position, Lydia noticed a woman approaching from around the corner of the park trail. When the woman saw the RC truck resting on the grass, she hurried to it in a distressed rush. That was as good of a hint as Lydia needed to guess who the woman was. She had to think fast.

“No!! Joey!” cried the woman as she ran to the truck and kneeled down to pick iit up, examining it on all sides and scanning the surrounding area nervously. With the boy nowhere to be seen, she looked up at Lydia with pointed suspicion.

Lydia spoke first: “Are you okay, ma’am? Is this, um, your toy truck?”

The woman glared up at her, clearly well-aware of what tends to happen to tinies when young women get ahold of them. “It belongs to my son, Joey,” she said. “He drove over here on it, you wouldn’t happen to have seen him, would you?”

The woman stood up and looked at Lydia in the face with a piercing glare. Lydia could feel Joey attempting to scream for help. He must have heard his mother’s voice. Thankfully, he was facing toward her asshole instead of away, so at least at this point, he wasn’t able to make enough noise for his mother to hear him. Still, Lydia couldn’t take that risk.

“No ma’am, I found this truck here by itself while I was jogging. I was just trying to see if I could find out who it belonged to,” Lydia lied, drawing the mother’s attention by gesticulating with one arm while her other was at work behind her back. She used it to quiet the little boy - Joey, apparently - by shoving him deeper between her butt cheeks and into her asshole. She was gonna be in deep shit if his mom heard him yelping.

Lydia continued, “but a minute ago I did see a huge dog - like a Great Dane or something - with something in its mouth running away from here.”

Lydia could see the worry in Joey’s mother’s face. Good, this was her chance.

“I don’t mean to scare you or anything, but uhhh, maybe you should go find that dog? I think I saw him running that way..” Lydia said as she gestured in the direction opposite of the benches where the woman came from.

Joey’s mother didn’t have a choice. “Stay here and don’t you dare move,” she barked as she bolted in the direction Lydia gestured.

Dumb bitch, Lydia thought to herself, grinning, as Joey’s mother disappeared from view.

Another vibration in her ass from Joey’s yelping reminded her of the task at hand. Lydia ran back in the direction she came from to her apartment. Her jogging would get cut short, but it was more than worth it. She had something much sweeter planned.

Joey took a deep breath as the girl finally took him out of her butt and put him on a wooden counter. He felt like he might puke. Her butt was so sweaty and smelly, but while he was in there, he also felt a familiar arousal building in his pants. There was something almost exciting about being in the rear end of such a pretty girl. It felt kind of like he was breaking the rules, but in a good way? Like he liked it? But why? That’s so weird! He started to feel a little uncomfortable with himself and decided he wanted to go home. 

He took a minute to take in his surroundings - clothes lying all over the floor, unwashed dishes on every table, and weird stains on all the worn furniture - before looking up to see the girl beaming down at him with a big smile. He thought again about how pretty she is and some of those strange feelings from earlier returned, but he was also scared. Why did she take him away from his mom? Did she want to play with him?

“Hi there!” came the girl’s booming voice. “My name is Lydia, and I think yours is Joey? You’re so cute!”

“Um, hi Lydia. I am Joey, yeah. It’s nice to meet you.” Joey didn’t know what the right thing to say was, so he defaulted back to his manners like he’d been taught to. “Why did you put me in your butt? Where is my mom?”

Lydia smiled sympathetically. “Nice to meet you Joey. Your mom isn’t here right now. I’m not sure you’ll see her for a little while. Just pretend like I’m your big sister or your babysitter for now, ok?”

“Ok, I guess…” Joey replied.

“Great! Now do me a favor and hold still for a sec. I’m gonna give you a quick bath,” said Lydia as she brought her hands forward and carefully removed all of Joey’s clothes. Joey wasn’t sure how he felt about her doing that, but his clothes were awfully smelly now, so he didn’t mind being rid of them. He felt a little embarrassed, but on the other hand, being naked in front of such a pretty girl also was also more than a little exciting.

Lydia tossed Joey’s clothes aside and picked up a warm, wet towel in their place. She rubbed Joey up and down with it, being careful not to miss a single spot. It felt really good! Joey loved to take baths, and he needed one after what he had just been through.

After a bit of good scrubbing, Lydia stopped rubbing him and tossed the towel aside. Joey felt much better. He wasn’t sure how he felt about all of this until now, but he decided that he liked Lydia and that she was a good person. Why else would she give him such a nice bath?

“Oh Joey, you’re such a good boy!” cooed Lydia.

“Thanks, Lydia!” he shouted back.

Joey started to rub the water out of his eyes, but before he could get comfortable, Lydia lurched forward and picked him up again.

He heard Lydia give a small giggle, and then yelped as she casually tossed him into her mouth like a candy. The impact against her tongue stunned him, but he was able to regain his composure and take a minute to observe his surroundings: her rows of pearly white teeth, the soft, pink tongue below him, and most predominantly - the pink uthula swinging at the entrance to her throat. He didn’t have time to process all of this before Lydia’s tongue sprung to life and started lathering him all over, tasting him and coating him in a thick layer of slick saliva.

Joey started to get very scared. Was Lydia going to eat him!? Like the dragon did to the bad guy in Shrek? He was about to let out a cry when Lydia’s mouth opened wide, with one of her thumbs holding her left cheek to one side from the inside. He laid awkwardly in a daze along her tongue, but was still able look outside to see an indistinct black object. Wait, was it… a phone? What was she doing? He wiped the saliva out from his eyes and realized that he could see himself in Lydia’s mouth on the screen! Wait a minute, was Lydia taking a picture of him naked? Before he could say anything, he was stunned again when the box emitted a blinding flash.

Lydia closed her mouth and examined her phone screen after snapping the picture. Oh my god, it was perfect! This selfie of a saliva-soaked boy in her inviting mouth was just what she needed to finally attract the attention she wanted, and she had a few people in mind who she guessed would be especially interested. In her excitement, she typed down a quick caption before posting it to her snapchat story: “I found this little guy at the park! Anyone wanna get their dick sucked with him in there? I’m not a bitch, I swallow <3”

And send. She only had to wait a few moments to get responses from more than a few of her old hook-ups. She squealed in excitement! She had the pick of the lot now. She could feel herself wettening below. She became so distracted that she almost forgot to spit Joey out.

Dazed and soaked, Joey was barely able to compose himself enough to stand up. “Hey Lydia, I think I’m done playing now…”

Lydia laughed. “No worries, little guy! You did a great job,” she said, her voice lowered in pitch with her overwhelming arousal.

There was a pause. She looked down at him for a few more moments, contemplatively. “Actually,” she started, “there’s still one other thing I want to do.”

“Oh, uh, really, what’s that?” asked Joey unenthusiastically, before Lydia grabbed him yet again. Before he could say anything, Lydia brought Joey down in front of her pelvis, snuck him underneath her yoga pants and panties, and positioned him face-to-face with her enlarged, glistening, wet labia lips.

Lydia couldn’t resist any longer. She shoved him face first into the awaiting nub of her clitoris and started vigorously rubbing away. Joey screamed, flailed, and struggled, but the vibrations from his throat just pushed Lydia to rub him into her even harder. The sounds of her uncontrollable moans blended with Joey’s cries to create an unholy chorus of pain and pleasure.

Ohh fuck yeah, she thought to herself. This will be more than enough until later…

Lydia had been impatiently peering out her window for several minutes by the time she finally saw Jack’s car pull into the apartment parking lot. Jack was hardly boyfriend material, but no one in their right mind would turn down the chance to run her hands down those to-die-for abs of his. It was like he was a purpose-built machine made just to give her the railing she deserved, but tonight, she had something different in mind.

She was dressed for the occasion. Tight booty-shorts, a lime crop top, and little else. When she heard the doorbell ring, she rushed to her feet to answer and collect her hard-earned prize. But wait - she almost forgot something! She hurried over to the tupperware container in her kitchen where Joey laid naked, humiliated, and shaking in his trauma.

She opened it and beamed him a friendly smile. “Hello there Joey! I need you on your best behavior now, it’s time to play again! And I invited a friend over to join us!”

“Please.. Just bring me home! I want my mom! I’m done playing with you!” Joey looked like he might start crying.

“Aww don’t worry, Joey! It’ll be over soon. Just play along a little more, I promise the worst is over,” Lydia lied. She didn’t have time to chat with the kid. She plucked him from his container and dropped him in her mouth before sauntering over to the door to finally open it.

“Heyyy Lydia, nice place you got here,” Jack said in a deep voice. He leaned against the door frame, trying to look and sound sexy for his lover.

Lydia giggled with her mouth still closed. “Arm grad you rike it!” she tried to say with her mouth full.

Jack chucked. “Hey, is that the little guy in there? Can I have a look?”

Lydia obliged, opening her mouth and showing Jack Joey’s terrified form lying precariously along her tongue.

“Sweeeet! I can’t believe you got one,” he said before Lydia closed her mouth shut again. He turned around to close the door and looked back at her. “So, uhhh, you wanna have a drink and watch some Netflix or something? There’s this new sh-”

Jack’s attempt to make conversation was interrupted when Lydia grabbed his T-shirt collar and pulled up. She wasn’t in any mood to dance around the point of his being here, and Jack was more than happy to go along with it. He raised his arms to allow her to remove the shirt completely, revealing his bare, delectably muscular upper body. She pressed her palms firmly against the top of his abdomen. Slowly, she got to her knees, working her hands down his abs to his belt, her mouth slightly open as she breathed hot air across his abdomen and lowered her head to his crotch. She sensually unfastened his black leather belt, pulled it off, tossed it to one side, and pulled down his pants and boxer briefs to his ankles. She inspected his already-hard member, allowing her hot breath to wash over it.

With her hunger and arousal at its apex, she took Jack in her mouth and felt his collision with the poor boy she held in her jaws. Jack’s muscles tensed as he tried to grab something - anything - behind him to stabilize himself, but no man could brace himself for what Lydia was now uniquely equipped to give him.

Joey didn’t think anything could shock him after what he’d been through earlier, but when Lydia opened her mouth fully, he was proven sorely wrong.

 A… a penis!? he thought to himself, looking forward on all fours as he tried to keep his balance on Lydia’s tongue. What on earth was going on?! Then, without warning, his world rushed forward as Lydia gluttonously wrapped her mouth around Jack’s shaft. The tip of the gigantic cock slapped Joey in his face, knocking him onto his back and bruising his eyes. He tried to regain his balance, but it was hopeless. Lydia’s mouth rushed back and forth, back and forth, as the gigantic cock repeatedly shoved Joey in all directions.

Realizing he was at serious risk of being pushed to certain death if the cock shoved him down Lydia’s throat, he scrambled to Lydia’s right cheek to stay away from the cock’s rapid advances. But when he tried, as if to say not so fast, Lydia’s tongue took Joey from one side and swept him back into the path of the enormous dick. He could not avoid contact with it. Joey pleaded and flailed just as he’d done earlier that day, but just like before, all that resulted from it was even more vigorous movement from the intense forces surrounding him. The more he struggled, the more aggressively the enormous tongue and cock worked together, wrestling him all over Lydia’s mouth and making his young life a living hell.

Joey’s ears were overwhelmed with the sounds of Lydia’s intense breathing and moaning. By this point, gooey fluid began to seep from the penis. Most was promptly lapped up by Lydia’s ever-attentive tongue, but the rest found its way into Joey’s face, hair, and eyes.

Bruised, exhausted, and defeated, Joey could do little to stop the powerful forces of the cock and tongue constantly tossing him into all corners of Lydia’s mouth. But the worst was yet to come. Suddenly, Joey felt a strange tension in the penis and an abrupt, reactive anticipation from Lydia before she quickly returned to her voracious sucking. Joey didn’t think to brace himself, a mistake he’d soon regret. A gush of hot fluid blasted from the cock’s tip in short, powerful bursts, drenching Joey in it and violently pushing him to the back of Lydia’s molars with its force. The liquid doused all over the surface of Lydia’s mouth, overwhelming Joey’s senses. It looked like a strange white version of Nickelodeon slime and smelled like a kind of foul pancake batter. He thought he was going to be sick. The combination of saliva and cum all over his body made any attempt at regaining his balance pointless, so he simply lied there in a fetal position as he was forcefully thrown back and forth by Lydia’s continuous sucking. He weeped, covered head to toe in a stranger’s pungent seed, still not understanding the point of Lydia’s sick games.

At last, the cock left Lydia’s mouth. Joey took a moment to breathe. Is it finally over? Is she going to put me back in the tupperware? Will she finally take me back to mom? he wondered. He didn’t see how his situation could possibly get worse than it just was. Lydia was about to show him how.

Just as Joey began to relax for the first time since this hellish ordeal began, Lydia’s tongue wrapped over his body and brought him to the back of her throat. Joey’s eyes widened as Lydia tipped her mouth backward, her tongue guiding him deeper into her.

No, no, no!!! Joey thought. “Please! Lydia! Mom, help me!!!” he cried as he slipped along the slick surface of Lydia’s tongue and was forced into her awaiting throat. He continued to plead as her esophagus fully claimed him. In only a few quick gulps, Lydia downed Joey along with all the creamy semen on and around him.

Lydia took a moment to clear her throat. Gulping down a man’s salty load never got old, and the small meat supplement inside could only improve her snack.

She stood back up and let off a satisfied belch in Jack’s face, the scent of cum and tiny boy thickly on her breath.

“Ughh, Lydia, gross!” Jack said amid his relieved groans. Lydia only laughed.

Jack calmed his breathing at last and gave Lydia a look. “So uh, the little guy, you swallowed him? This isn’t like the old days where they were everywhere, y’know. You aren’t gonna let him out?”

Lydia grinned. “Oh, don’t worry. I’m sure he’ll find his own way out sometime tomorrow…”

Jack laughed nervously. “Oh my god.. you evil slut!” he said as he rushed forward and kissed her, not caring about what had just been in her mouth.

Lydia kissed back, but pulled away long before Jack wanted to. He wasn’t finished with his responsibilities for the night just yet...