- Text Size +

Bloom and Adam sat patiently in the lab waiting for Tecna to come back out, which she finally did with a beaming smile on her face.

“Alright, mates! Here it is! The GIANT pill!” Tecna said as she held up a green looking pill to the couple.

“The GIANT pill?” both Adam and Bloom said.

“Growth Incubator And Nymphomania Transistor.” Tecna said. Adam and Bloom looked funny at each other.

“Okay, okay, I know the name won’t win any awards, but still, it will do just as you two ask. Just one of these pills makes you grow over a hundred feet tall and will increase your sex drive a hundred fold.” Tecna said.

“Wheeeee! Just like we’ve dreamed, right, babe?” Bloom said.

“Of course, bae.” Adam said with a smile, quickly kissing his girlfriend. Tecna then pulled out two more of the same pills.

“Huh? How come you made three pills, Tecna?” Bloom asked.

“You didn’t think I was going to let you two have all the fun, right? Besides… I think it’d make for a good extra credit assignment to write about my experience as a giantess.” Tecna said.

“Hey, the more the merrier, I say!” Adam said, salivating over the prospect of Tecna growing big too.

 

Once Tecna handed a pill to Bloom and Adam each, the three looked at each other and took deep breaths knowing their lives were all about to radically change forever.

“Well, I’m ready to go fee fi fo fum when you all are.” Bloom said.

“I say on the count of three.” Adam said.

“Very well. One, two, three!” Tecna said as the trio quickly swallowed their pills and gulped them down.

“So how long before it takes effect?” Bloom said.

“Well, it should be… ooooooh… right now.” Tecna said as she clutched her stomach. At the same time, she could feel her outfit tightening up.

“Oooooh… clothes getting tight…” Adam said. One by one, everyone’s clothes started ripping apart, unable to take the strain of their bodies growing bigger and bigger. As their shredded clothes fell to the floor, they were left in their undergarments, in particular Adam with his bulging blue speedo. Bloom grinned as she looked down at her boyfriend’s bulge.

“Ooooooh, Adam…” Bloom said. Adam, meanwhile, stared at Bloom’s breasts as they threatened to burst out of her bra any second.

“You’re not so bad looking yourself, Bloom…” Adam said, prompting a giggle as the two climbed on top of each other and kissed.

 

As the underwear of all three growing people threatened to snap loose, they all realized they were running out of room fast.

“Oooooh… it’s getting so tight!” Tecna shouted.

“Ugh! I hate getting cramped!” Adam said.

“Then I guess we’re taking the only exit out.” Bloom said as she pressed her backside against the ceiling, breaking it apart. At the same time, the growth seemed to accelerate for the trio, and they all grew too big not just for the lab, but for the rest of Alfea as well. The three now naked giants stood up and watched the area shrink before their eyes. Bigger and bigger they grew until they were all roughly 140-160 feet tall.

“Well, I guess it works!” Tecna said. She then received a hug from Bloom.

“Oh, Tecna! Once again I marvel at your scientific mind.” Bloom said.

“Heh! Jolly good, Bloom.” Tecna said. The three watched as various students stopped in their tracks to look up at the giant trio.

“Mmmm… look how teeny tiny they are. They must think we’re Gods as big as we are.” Adam said.

“Hmmhmm… Gods deeply in love too.” Bloom said as she cradled her arms around Adam’s waist and the two naked giants kissed each other.

“That’s all well and good you two, but maybe we should take it to the city?” Tecna asked.

“Good idea! More people to watch us.” Adam said.

“Then let’s go already!” Bloom said as the three naked giants marched off the grounds of Alfea and headed for the nearby city.

 

It almost goes without saying, but activity came to a sudden stop as people heard the thundering booms get louder and louder. Then they looked behind the tallest building in the city where they saw…

“GIANTS!” one lady screamed before she and the others went running away. Tecna smiled as she watched the tiny people run away.

“So… which one of us will go ‘fee fi fo fum?’” Tecna asked.

“You just did.” Bloom said as she winked one of her eyes and flung some of her red/orange fiery hair behind her back.

“Mmmm… I think I’ll go this way while you two take the other side.” Tecna said. The three giants nodded at each other and went their separate ways. Tecna playfully stomped after a few groups of people, coming very close to stomping some of them under her bare feet.

“Oooooh… think of all the calculations I could do comparing my size to everyone else. And speaking of calculations…” Tecna said as she picked up a tour bus that tried to drive by her feet. She lifted it all the way up to her face, where she got a glimpse of the screaming people inside while they got a glimpse of her teal blue eyes.

“Don’t be scared, everyone! You get to be part of my next experiment!” Tecna said as she dug a hole into the roof of the bus with one of her fingernails. She turned the bus upside down and gave it a good shake, forcing the dozen people inside to fall out, most of them landing on her oversized breasts. As some of these people tumbled their way down to the giantess’s nipples, Tecna moaned softly.

“Ooooooh… like how many people it takes to make me horny…” Tecna said as she rubbed a nipple with one hand (with some people trying to climb out of the way) and her pussy with the other.

 

Bloom and Adam, meanwhile, stuck together like glue as they roamed around the city.

“Mmmm… I feel so powerful walking around this big and seeing people run away from us.” Bloom said.

“Me too, baby.” Adam said. The two soon came across an apartment building that was almost their size, with people crowding up against the windows to get a good look at them. That got Bloom thinking.

“Ooooh! Show off those super muscles of yours, Adam!” Bloom said. Adam did just that, flexing his biceps with the people inside watching in awe seeing how big they bulged. Bloom playfully rubbed her hands all over those biceps.

“Mmmm… what big muscles you have.” Bloom said. She started to pull her hands away, only for Adam to gently grab them.

“Oooooh… don’t think you can escape that easily.” Adam said as he fondled his wife with one hand. His other hand, you ask? It was down at his cock as he stroked it with much furor, wanting to get it fully erect as quickly as possible. Once he felt it was fully erect, he stuffed it between Bloom’s butt cheeks.

“Oh!” Bloom shouted as Adam thrust his cock in and out of Bloom’s ass.

 

The show went on for 20 more seconds before finally Adam pulled out before he could ejaculate.

“Huh? Why did you stop?” Bloom asked.

“Don’t want to spend it all in one place.” Adam said.

“Haha, true. Like we did that one time in Las Vegas.” Bloom said, prompting a hearty laugh from Adam. Just then, the two heard a male voice shouting Bloom’s name from the ground.

“Bloom! Bloom!” the man said. Bloom looked down in front of her bare feet and rested her hands on her hips when she recognized who it was.

“Well, well. If it isn’t teeny tiny Sky.” Bloom said as she looked squarely at her ex-boyfriend from Red Fountain.

“Bloom, please! Come back with me!” Sky said.

“Pfffft… yeah, right. You can’t even hug my fingernail as big as I am!” Bloom said. She reached down and picked the young man up, holding him between her fingers.

“Please, Bloom! What does that Adam freak have that I don’t!?” Sky shouted.

“Well, for one thing, a much bigger penis.” Bloom said as she lowered the man in front of Adam’s still erect cock, which made Sky cringe slightly especially as Adam jiggled it left and right with the slightest movements.

 

Bloom moved Sky back in front of her face.

“Sorry, Sky, but you just wouldn’t take our relationship to new heights.” Bloom said.

“Arrrrgh! I won’t give up on you, Bloom! I’ll win you back somehow!” Sky said, only to watch as Adam leaned his giant face in.

“I’m afraid you won’t get that chance, you little shrimp. Ever. Bloom, can you please put him back on the ground?” Adam said. Bloom nodded and did just that, setting Sky down in front of the bare feet of the giant couple. Before Sky could react any further, he looked up and watched Adam raise his bare foot above him.

“Adios, Sky.” Adam said.

“Noooooo…!” Sky screamed until he was crushed into a bloody paste under Adam’s foot. Bloom smiled and rubbed Adam’s muscular shoulders.

“Oooooh… you’re such a big strong bully, Adam.” Bloom said.

“I try, my dear. I try.” Adam said as he brushed Bloom by her arms and then playfully squeezed her boobs together.

 

As for Tecna, she continued to tease the tiny people by sitting on her knees and profusely rubbing her pussy.

“Oh… ooooooooh… aaaaaaaah!” Tecna screamed as the giantess cummed and cummed, watching the thick white liquid splash down everywhere. This lasted for a minute, and as Tecna breathed a sigh of relief, she looked down at one particular puddle and smiled seeing tiny people squirm around like they were in a swimming pool. Tecna wasted no time in scooping up this puddle with two of her fingers and holding it up to her face.

“Mmmmm… It’s like vanilla frosting with moving sprinkles.” Tecna said as she moved her fingers to her mouth and swallowed, much of course to the objection of the many people in the puddle who could only watch the giantess’s tongue approach.

 

After Tecna swallowed, she looked down at another group of people who were staring up in awe at her.

“Mmmmm…. I admire the bravery of you little bits and bytes. So I should reward you! Optical Digital Illusionus!” Tecna shouted. She waved her hands around, and using the power of digital imaging technology, the people gasped as they watched Tecna’s breasts appear to be growing bigger. In reality, she was creating an optical illusion, tricking the eyes of everyone around her into thinking her breasts were growing, but they were just a digital mockup made using Tecna’s powers of manipulating wireframes.

Finally, Tecna’s breasts stopped ‘growing,’ appearing to be three times larger than normal. Tecna proudly jiggled her gigantic breasts as she swayed her body from left to right.

“Hahaha! I bet you never thought you’d see boobs this big, even when I’m not gigantic. Would you all like a closer look?” Tecna asked. The people screamed and tried to run away as they watched Tecna get down on her knees and then press her enlarged boobs on top of them, muffling their screams and leaving behind bloody messes. While the enlarged boobs were an optical illusion, they were still real physical objects.

“Well now, that was smashing!” Tecna said as she made the illusion disappear and returned her boobs to their normal size, relatively speaking, that is! The giantess then looked back at her fellow giants, Bloom and Adam, in another part of the city.

“Hmmhmm. I’m sure they won’t mind if I get in between.” Tecna said as she practically plowed through the city block, making her way to the giant couple.

 

What happened next would catch even all three giants by surprise. Adam was about to give a nearby building a good talking to, and no doubt a smackdown afterwards, but he suddenly felt the need to clutch his rock hard abs.

“Oooooooh, this feeling…” Adam said.

“Huh? What’s wrong, babe? What feeling?” Bloom asked,

“It’s the same feeling when I grew… ooooooh!” Adam said. Bloom gasped and took a couple steps back (crushing some things in her path, of course), watching as Adam was growing even bigger. Adam raised his eyebrows as he watched everything around him get even smaller, including his giant wife.

By the time Tecna reunited with Bloom, Adam was already more than twice the size of the giantesses.

“What the!? What happened, Bloom? Why is Adam growing bigger?” Tecna asked.

“I don’t know, it just happened. I’ll say this, though. He’s getting too big for his britches.” Bloom said as she looked back up and watched her husband continue to grow.

 

Adam quickly went from shock to delight as he saw the city get so much smaller. He put his hands on his hips and laughed heartily.

“Hahahaha!” Adam said as he finally felt the growth stop. He guessed he was somewhere between 650 and 700 feet tall judging by how small the buildings were, but most importantly, comparing his own size to that of Bloom and Tecna. And that was enough to make him feel powerful…

“Ahhhhh. Now, citizens of the realm of Magix, you will face the sheer power of Adam the Zilla!” Adam said as he easily stomped an empty building under his bare foot, which Bloom and Tecna immediately cheered. And speaking of Bloom and Tecna, Adam wasted no time in looking down on them and then reaching down to pick them up, holding them up to his face like they were dolls.

“Well now, my wife is the size of a doll now.” Adam said.

“I bet this is turning you on like never before.” Bloom said.

“Mmmmm… what do you think?” Adam said with a smile. He then lowered the two ladies down in front of his slowly growing giant cock, which looked as big as a double decker bus to the two giantesses.

“Sweet mother of megabytes…” Tecna said.

“You two want to play with it?” Adam asked.

“YES!” Both giantesses shouted.

 

Adam smiled and walked to an untouched section of the city, delighting in hearing the echoes of his footsteps go miles beyond the city. He then sat down and casually dropped Tecna and Bloom on the ground… right in front of his towering cock and balls. Both ladies bit their lips in ecstasy, salivating over seeing a penis that was almost the same size as they were.

“Me first!” Tecna shouted as she jumped on the bottom of Adam’s balls, which instantly made him moan.

“Mmmmmmmm…” the even bigger Adam moaned. He watched as Tecna and later Bloom stepped on his balls and then latched themselves onto Adam’s cock, which was fully erect and was under twice the size of the two giantesses. Bloom wasted no time in wrapping her arms around the titanic organ.

“Oooooh. Hello, you beautiful thing, you…” Bloom said as she snuggled herself against the giant cock.

“Such incredible veins…” Tecna said as she rubbed her hands up and down the cock, especially the engorged veins. As for Adam, well, how do you think he was feeling about two smaller ladies (one of them his wife) rubbing themselves literally up and down his penis. 

“Oooooof… ugggggggh…” Adam grunted.

 

Finally, only a couple minutes after his cock grew fully erect, Adam could feel his giant cock was ready to unload.

“Ladies… gonna… cum!... AAAHHHHH!” Adam squealed as he unleashed gobs of white liquid from his piss slit. Obviously, given Adam’s massive size, much of the liquid splashed all over the city. Adam lightly blushed.

“Oops, sorry. Hope you citizens don’t mind cleaning that up.” Adam said. He moaned again as he looked down and watched Bloom and Tecna lick up the dripping leftovers.

 

But little did anyone realize that Adam was not done growing yet. Far from it, in fact. He moaned softly as he felt his growth spurt kick in again.

“Ooooooh… ladies?” Adam said, watching as he grew and grew a lot more. Bloom and Tecna, meanwhile, were occupied with continuing to stroke Adam’s penis as well as clean up the leftover cum. But when they saw it grow again, that got their attention.

“Huh? Was Adam not fully erect when he ejaculated?” Tecna said. Bloom looked down past Adam’s growing cock and gasped.

“It’s not just his cock! Look!” Bloom said as she and Tecna both watched as the ground faded away from his legs. That’s what gave them the impression that Adam was growing bigger still. Bloom and Tecna may have felt gigantic, but they were quickly paling in comparison to Adam, whose latest growth spurt was accelerating fast.

“Eeeeek! He’s growing too fast!” Bloom said.

“Hold on, mate!” Tecna said, prompting both ladies to hold onto a now building-sized (compared to their heights) cock.

 

Adam, meanwhile, just sat still and deeply moaned, watching as his body bulldozed over the city. He finally stood up and watched as his bare feet ran over rows and rows of buildings.

“Ooooooh… bigger! BIGGER!” Adam shouted as he grew and grew and grew. Bloom and Tecna were in awe as they watched the ground fade away from their perch on Adam’s growing cock.

“Goodness! I did not think a man could grow this big!” Tecna said.

“Me neither, but I love it…” Bloom said as she looked up at Adam’s smiling face. It didn’t take a high IQ for Bloom to figure Adam was very happy with growing this big.

 

Finally, Adam stopped growing at over a mile tall. 7,777 feet tall, to be exact. The city, and others beyond it, spread out before him like a map.

“Aaaaaaah! I’m not just Adam the Zilla now. I am Adam the God… no, Adam the Titan! And I have the power to shape the world as I see fit.” Adam said, his voice deeply echoing in the sky. He looked out in the distance at the other cities and wasted no time in taking what looked like massive strides to the tiny people below.

 

Adam smiled as he approached one of the cities.

“My Mom would be so proud if she saw me this big.” Adam said. He then looked down at his cock and remembered two very important passengers.

“Mmmmm… so, Tecna and my beautiful wife, Bloom. What do you think now?” Adam said. He could barely hear the girls with their voices sounding more like squeaks.

“Well, it doesn’t matter. I’m going to put you two where it’s safe.” Adam said as he pinched two of his fingers together with Bloom and Tecna between them. Then he kneeled down and set them on the ground. As Adam’s footsteps echoed (and for that matter moved) in the sky, Tecna and Bloom were in total awe.

“My goodness… those booming footsteps are making my heart race. What about you, Bloom? Bloom?” Tecna said. She looked over to see what Bloom thought… only to see her breathing heavily and sticking her finger in her pussy.

“Must… get… bigger…” Bloom said. And that’s exactly what was going on, with Tecna being forced to back away as Bloom took up more real estate.

“Oh boy…” Tecna said as she watched Bloom grow and grow.

 

Meanwhile, Adam stopped his walk after planting both his bare feet on both sides of an abandoned city. He recognized the city as having to be abandoned after the Trix conquered it back when they had their enhanced power (at the end of Season 1). The giga giant then sat down with his fully erect penis towering over the entire city. It turned him on instantly seeing an entire city in front of his balls, especially when he started imagining an entire population looking up at him.

“Ooooooooh… I’d love to imagine what the view must be like down there… ugggggh…” Adam said as he stroked his cock. First it was nice and slow, but he picked up the pace when he felt he was ready to unload again.

“Gonna… cum… again… AAAAAH!!!” Adam said as he squealed once more and shot globs of thick white liquid once again, splashing it over his thighs as well as the city itself. It kept him turned on seeing his semen cover almost every square inch of the city.

 

But before he could salivate his hard sexual work any further, he watched as a shadow suddenly formed behind him, as well as deafening booms similar to the ones he had made with each step. When he turned around to see what was blocking the sunlight… there was his wife, Bloom, as big as him.

“Hey, big boy. Why don’t you pick on someone your own size?” Bloom asked.

“Oh my… Bloom!? You managed to grow this big?” Adam said.

“And it wasn’t easy either! I’m almost out of breath working my pussy into a frenzy!” Bloom said, who watched as Adam stood up to his feet.

“But I’m glad you made it. I was starting to feel lonely being the only giga giant.” Adam said as he hugged his same-sized wife.

“Mmmm… I’m just glad I don’t have to worry about your cock crushing me.” Bloom said, prompting a laugh from the two giants as they hugged and kissed each other.

 

But then Adam remembered something.

“Oh, wait! Where’s Tecna?” Adam asked.

“Down here, mates!” a faint female voice shouted. That’s when Adam looked at one of Bloom’s tits… and there was Tecna riding on it as she waved at Adam’s humongous face.

“Wow… hard to believe you’re still 200 feet tall, Tecna.” Adam said.

“I know! You two have private parts way bigger than me now! Clearly my GIANT formula exceeded my expectations.” Tecna said.

“Well… maybe with a little help from our natural ability to grow.” Bloom said. Adam then smiled.

“Ooooooh… that gives me an idea. May I, Bloom?” Adam said.

“Of course!” Bloom said, who watched as Adam gently picked up Tecna. He then placed her on top of his cock, nestling her against its head. Already Bloom was getting a kinky idea.

“Mmmmm… Tecna, want to see a blowjob up close?” Bloom said as she got down on one knee, giving Tecna a close up look of her face, but she had to back away when Bloom opened her mouth wide and started to put Adam’s cock inside.

“Yikes!” Tecna shouted as she just avoided being swallowed by the giga giantess. Tecna backed all the way to Adam’s fine hairs, watching as Bloom moved her mouth up and down Adam’s cock, causing both giants to moan and groan. Tecna couldn’t help but put her finger in her pussy and rub profoundly as she was turned on by what she was seeing.

 

The blowjob went on for another minute until Adam felt he was ready to explode again.

“Bloom… gonna… ugggggggh!!!” Adam said. Bloom quickly took the cock out of her mouth and let Adam unload all over her face, like she was getting hit with water in the face. Bloom licked up some of the semen and laughed.

“Hahaha! Nothing like fresh man juice in the morning.” Bloom said.

“Heh, you sure are something, Bloom. But how about we put on a show for the imaginary people of that city?” Adam asked as he pointed down to the semen-soaked abandoned city.

“I thought you’d never ask.” Bloom said. She then picked up Tecna from Adam’s cock and set her down within the city. Thanks to Tecna’s own gigantic height of nearly 200 feet tall, she was towering over many of the city’s buildings, but she wasn’t worried about that. She instead watched in awe as Bloom crawled on top of the city, with her breasts dangling above it.

“Tecna, I guess you’re the only one who will enjoy the show.” Bloom said.

“Heh… I don’t mind at all. Give it your all, you astro-sized lovebirds!” Tecna said, prompting a laugh from Bloom as she spread out her hands and knees.

“Alright, Adam. Fuck me… FUCK ME HARD!” Bloom shouted. Adam smiled as he got down on his knees and thrust his cock in between Bloom’s butt cheeks. He thrust back and forth, causing the two giga giants to breathe heavily.

“Mmmmmm… more! MORE!” Bloom shouted as she could feel her body heating up from the giant fucking her. Adam of course felt his body heat up too, but most importantly…

“Gonna! CUM!!!” Adam screamed as he felt his dick unload inside Bloom’s butt.

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhh…” Bloom moaned as she unleashed her sexual energy as well, causing fluids to come seeping out of her pussy and drip onto the abandoned city.

 

But then, when Bloom blinked her eyes, everything vanished.

 

She quickly sat up and realized what had happened. She was back in her bedroom and back at her normal size (and back in her pajamas too).

“Oh. It was only a dream. I should’ve known. We were growing quite big. Adam?” Bloom said. She looked over to the other side of the bed where Adam was still sleeping, although the covers looked half off his whole body. Bloom slowly pulled them off and could easily see why. Adam had grown overnight to twice his normal size. The way he was talking in his sleep made it easy for Bloom to figure out he was having the same dream that she was.

“Mmmmm… Bloom, we should show more cities how much we love each other.” Adam said. Bloom smiled and then couldn’t help but nestle herself on Adam’s midsection, feeling the bulge in his blue shorts from his cock being enlarged.

“Yes, Adam. Yes we should.” Bloom said as she drifted back to sleep, so happy she and Adam have such a gifted power (with Tecna’s help) to grow to sizes beyond even their imaginations.

 

END