- Text Size +

[A Commission for Anonymous]

(Giantess Vore, Crush, Insertion and Humiliation)

In the not so distant future, humanity managed to perfect the art of cloning living beings. The advancements in this field were so rapid that an entirely brand new wave of scientific breakthroughs happened all at once. These breakthroughs led to being able to clone subjects like human beings, even with all their memories, from the original person, still fully intact. It was as if they had created their very own kind of artificial immortality. Of course, when such a great invention came to be firmly established for all of humanity to use, it was reduced to supporting the sexual desires of the masses and opening up new retail businesses that catered to the commercial appeal of the cloning process, especially, since the cloning process could be sped up.

This is what brings us to the famous website known as CloneCo. It was a website where attractive men and women could volunteer their bodies and sell their clones to the highest bidder. This meant that, on the website, you could find someone you liked and order a clone of them to be created and transported right to your front door. The clones themselves were programmed to be slightly different from the original, whereas they would be more willing to fulfil any of the desires and requests made by their buyers. This is where we come to Wendy. Wendy was a fresh graduate from university still trying to get a job and getting more and more eager for new ways to make money.

It was while complaining about this very problem that one of her closest friends introduced her to CloneCo. Feeling bashful, she slowly agreed to use the website but only once. It wasn’t that she was against selling her clones to random strangers but she was worried about how embarrassing it would be if somebody she knew found out about her doing so. Auctioning off your clones could make you a fortune, so she decided, along the lines of her friend’s advice, to try the program only once. She would find some wealthy bidder, sell off her clones to them, take her money and never fall for the temptation of the website’s money again, she told herself.

Once she did have the website setup, using it was surprisingly simple. All she had to do was prick her finger and place her blood on a type of scanner the website gave her for free. After that, she only had to swallow a pill that would analyse various parts of her body before it was digested and would provide the website with a scan of her brain activity as well. Anyone that first tried this program would be worried about their clone giving away personal information but CloneCo had made short work of that issue. Clones were not only programmed to be willing but also had the complete inability to share any personal information relating to the host. They couldn’t share their location or even some of the original’s most recent behaviour. The most a clone could share was whatever feelings the host had at the time, when their bodies were scanned for the website.

After inputting all of the necessary information, Wendy waited to see what would happen next. Without warning her, an auction was immediately started for her clones. She had signed herself up for a mini-clone bundle, which meant that whoever won the auction would be getting 10 or so clones of her, about the size of a finger, in a neat little box. She chose this option because it was the most trending choice, at the moment, and would increase her chances of making more money off of it. Several hours later, she came back and was happy to see that the bidding had skyrocketed. People were bidding in the thousands for her clones and this was slowly crawling further into the tens of thousands.

After waiting a full day, the auction, finally, came to an abrupt end. Someone had bet a high price for her clones and the sale was made. Happy with the cash, Wendy went about her day and tried to quickly forget about the experience, while her clones’ experience would only just begin. The clones woke up in a strange cardboard box. The box had large holes on the high-end sides of it for them to be able to breathe. The floor of the box was covered in a generous amount of straw and despite how dark it was inside of the box, enough light was coming through the holes for them to be able to see each other. It was a strange feeling for them. Each felt like they were a smaller version of the original and each Wendy was uncertain of what to say to herself.

Thankfully, Wendy wouldn’t have to awkwardly engage with herself as the box’s lid was suddenly tugged open. It appeared that they had already been delivered to the person that bought them and, guessing by the sweet scent in the air, they had all been awoken with some kind of chemical the buyer no doubt let waft in through the breathing holes. All of them looked up curiously to study the buyer as she grinned down at them. With long plaited blue hair, a pretty face and an evil smile, the giant of a woman introduced herself as Myra. She was a woman in her early 20s with a body worth showing off but who was modestly dressed in a thin white sweater and jeans. It was a cool day, after all, even as they all sat indoors. From what the clones could see, they were in her living room.

Without any further hesitation, Myra moved the box off of her lap and next to her on the couch she was occupying. She went on to explain to them why she bought them. Apparently, she was working as a prodigy at some law firm or other and was raking in a fortune. This amount of money explained how she was able to win the auction and she went on to say that despite all the money, she started developing urges that her body needed satisfied, at all costs. “I feel like a cat that’s spent its entire life indoors but finally has a taste of the outdoors. I need this…I need you” she said in a sultry tone, staring down at the clones with a hungry expression. It was a small bit of hunger for these small playthings but her gaze was also one of extreme desire. They were about to experience all the impulses she had been holding in until their arrival.

She quickly explained that they were to only call her ‘Goddess’ and the best-behaved of them would be the last to perish, although this secretly didn’t matter to her. The clones quietly agreed with anything she said, since they were made to and most of them blushed or looked embarrassed to be standing before her. As per the website’s policy, they were all naked, meaning they were all bashful and embarrassed to be so easily exposed to this beautiful stranger. Myra studied them briefly before she slid her hand in and plucked one up. She would start with this one, she thought. “Thank you for picking me, Goddess” she said as she hugged the fingers wrapped around her body. “You’re more than welcome. Let’s get started” she said as she pulled back her shirt, exposing more of her cleavage to the clone in her grip.

Slowly, Myra lowered the first of the clones between her large breasts. The clone was a flustered mess as she felt herself slide between the two large mountains of warm and soft breast fat. After she was sure she was secure, Myra leaned back. The clone wasn’t sure what she was expected to do as she quietly started to rub and kiss Myra’s breasts on either side of her. Suddenly, she felt the space between the breasts increase as she sank into them and out of sight. Myra had deliberately pulled her breasts further apart before pressing them together to hold her toy in place. The others watched their goddess curiously before she gave a wicked expression and squeezed her breasts together tightly. There came a soft ‘squish’ noise as the clone was squished completely between her breasts, becoming a small bloody mess between Myra’s soft boobs.

Myra let out a moan and quickly picked up the box. Without warning, she stuck her hand in and grabbed a handful of the clones. She had grabbed five and dropped them over her body. Two slumped onto the couch next to her, one landed in her cleavage, feeling the sticky blood of her predecessor against her feet, another landed on her gurgling tummy and the last one went tumbling down her leg before ending up on the ground before her. Myra giggled and gave them orders. Two were made to clean her nails, one for each hand. The one by her barefoot was made to lick it clean. The other was made to crawl under her sweater and rub her tummy. The last one was being forced to feed her grapes from a bowl she had placed on her shoulder.

Their goddess was enjoying being pampered as she relaxed, the remaining tinies in the box getting envious of the luck the others had to serve such a perfect being. By that point, they all looked up to her as a true goddess and they all were more than eager to have their own turns to serve her. After the grapes ran out, Myra looked at the ‘grape feeder’ clone and got another idea. The others watched as she stuck her tongue out, wrapped it around the girl’s waist and pulled her into her mouth. She only had time to let out a short cry before Myra tilted her head back and swallowed her whole. The others were able to watch as the clone’s outline was clear on the goddess’s neck and as it disappeared behind Myra’s large breasts. “Delicious” cooed Myra as she wasn’t satisfied. “I need more” she proclaimed as she lifted her hand up. The one that had been cleaning her right hand flopped back as Myra scooped up the clone rubbing her tummy and brought her up to her mouth next.

She licked along her legs, getting a small moan out of the tiny clone before sucking on her lower half. She kept assaulting the clone’s sex until she tasted her sweet and cute climax. The clone was left panting between her lips before she was slurped up and swallowed, forced to slide down the same tight and hot tunnel of her throat. Myra pat her tummy and decided to stand up. The clone attending to her left hand was also forced to step back as she did this. While standing up, she didn’t care for the clone beneath her foot, licking her sole. As she continued standing up, she stood on top of the clone directly as she let out muffled cries. This was soon followed by a mix of a ‘crunch’ and ‘squish’ as the clone cleaning her foot was squashed flat, making yet another red stain but, this time, on the bottom of her foot.

After standing up, Myra picked up the box of clones and headed to the kitchen. She could feel the two clones moving in her stomach and she was so in love with the feeling that she completely forgot about the two concerned clones she had left standing on her couch. They watched her go to the kitchen before they both sat down and waited for her return. Once in the kitchen, Myra put the box down again as she quickly got out a bowl and utensils. The clones in the box wondered what she was doing before watching her get out a pot as well. Soon after that, she started adding stuff to the pot and filled it with boiling water alongside some already added ingredients.

Soon, a tasty smell was wafting through the kitchen and the clones in the box could quickly tell that she was making soup. As she was making it, she paced around the kitchen, unknowingly grinding up the remains of the previous clone, on her foot, into something akin to more dirt that would need to be cleaned off later. After the soup was, finally, ready, she poured it out into a bowl and sat down. “I can’t get enough of you” she said as she reached in a grabbed three of them, leaving the last clone in the box to watch what was going to happen. “I’ll save you for last” she said to the final clone with a smirk.

After that, she slid the other clones into her soup, one at a time, until the three naked and beautiful small women looked like they were taking a dip into some kind of medicinal bath. “I hope we taste delicious, Goddess” said the one as the others quickly followed with similar compliments. It didn’t matter what they said to her, however, as she wasn’t paying attention. She lifted the entire bowl up and got ready for her plan. She put her soft and plump lips against the rim of the bowl and started to drink it. The clones quickly realized what was going on as the first of them slid into her mouth and they were swallowed down with a heavy slosh of warm and tasty soup, her outline not as clear as she went down with a full helping of soup too.

The swallowing continued and, soon, the other two were also swallowed down with the soup as well. They went down similarly to if Myra had added nice chunks of meat to her soup and swallowed those whole with the rest of it. After the soup was finished, Myra was left panting and excited. She pat her belly and felt that all five of the clones were alive and moving inside of her. She moaned out loud before biting her lip. She was getting more than just ‘excited’. It was after she realized this that her eyes fell back on the last clone, who could feel Myra’s eyes on her naked body and the lustrous stare that came with it.

Myra quickly returned to the couch with the clone in hand. She noticed the two she left behind but didn’t say anything about it. Instead, she pretended not to notice them. Since her departure to the kitchen, the two clones had moved closer together and were discussing what they should do. They stopped talking, however, when they saw Myra approaching and happily waved. They were pleased their goddess hadn’t abandoned them. They would have said something to her, if it was not for the fact that they both noticed her large and round ass was, now, suddenly hovering above them. They couldn’t so much as ‘meep’ as the ass came crashing down on top of them.

Myra was soothed and enjoyed the feeling of the two clones that were crunched beneath her ass. She grinded back into the couch slightly to make sure of their demise as she didn’t care of the stains they would leave on her couch or her jeans. Crushing them in such a demeaning way was worth all of that. Once back at the couch, she started to undo her jeans and pushed the last clone into her mouth. The Julia clone flailed her cute legs from between Myra’s lips as Myra stripped her lower half of clothes and leaned further back into the couch.

After a moment, she sucked the clone into her mouth and rubbed her tongue all along her figure. She rubbed her tongue into her ass, between her legs, along her small breasts and over her head. The poor clone climaxed twice during this lengthy inspection before she was pulled out from her goddess’s mouth, dripping in saliva and panting with exhaustion. Myra gave her a sympathetic gaze before she lowered her down to between her own legs. She was sure her saliva would act as the perfect lube for what she, now, had in store for her new plaything.

The clone’s attention came away from her own exhaustion as she quickly noticed the hungry sex in front of her. Myra didn’t hesitate and quickly fingered her in with a grunt of surprise at how good it felt. She then slowly began to finger the clone in even deeper, letting her squirms and struggles work her towards a climax faster. For the next half an hour, the clone was used as a dildo and forced to go as deep as her body could possibly handle. By the end of this, Myra was practically spent and gave her some final parting words. “You were all incredible. Now…give…yourself to your Goddess…aahhh!” she practically screamed, climaxing heavily. She lay back gasping and shivering in pleasure.

After a minute or so, she pulled the clone out of her sex by her leg and smiled. She had drowned in her cum, Myra thought, before she opened her mouth wide and swallowed her down too. She didn’t like having to taste her own cum but she was in a good enough mood not to care. With that, the last of the clones were dealt with. She hummed merrily, her urges sated sufficiently as she then placed a hand on her tummy, laid back and closed her eyes. She was leaving her stomach to digest the rest of them.

Many hours later.

Wendy got a text on her phone telling her that the buyer had commented on the quality of the product. She had given her five stars and written ‘You were a treat’. Wendy couldn’t help but think that she sounded nice. Perhaps she could use the website again soon?

It couldn’t hurt, right?

The End