- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an erotic story that is aimed at mature adults with macro- and vorarephilia. It contains depictions of physical and psychological violence that some people may find disturbing. Minors and people who feel that such depictions upset them are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Furthermore, this story is entirely fictional and all erotically portrayed characters are at least 18 years old.

The Drinking Game

Slightly bored, Tanja reached into the Vortex box on the coffee table beside the couch and lifted out another shrunken person. Although she had him firmly pinned between her thumb and index finger, she still noticed that he was fighting against his impending fate with all his strength, as she could clearly feel his tiny body wriggling around between her fingers. A few times, she even felt his tiny fists hammer against her fingertips, even though this was barely perceptible to her – if anything, it more reminded her of the sensation she would have when a ladybird or other small creature crawled over her fingers. Apart from that, the small man seemed to be yelling something at her, but just as usual, Tanja wasn’t really paying attention. It was the usual mixture of cries for help, begging and talk of “terrible misunderstandings” which went in one ear and right out the other. Tanja smirked. Just like this guy would soon go into her on one end and come out the other tomorrow. She stifled a yawn and lifted the thrashing tiny above her mouth, when she suddenly heard him yell something she usually didn’t get to hear from people his size.

“Let go of me, you bitch!” He screamed just as she was about to drop him into her opening mouth, just like she had done with the shrunken man she had eaten a few moments before.

Tanja took her gaze of her phone and scrutinised the tiny with her light blue eyes, her lips breaking into another slight grin as she tried not to laugh. That little man definitely had guts, but he also was pretty dumb. Suicidal, almost, but then again, he was about to die anyway.

“What did you just say?” She asked, half surprised, half amused, and accusingly lifted one eyebrow. This was going to be interesting.

“Let go of me!” The shrunken man repeated more carefully. Apparently, he hadn’t expected the giantess to react to him in any way at all and was a bit frightened now.

“That’s no way to talk to a girl.” Tanja admonished him.

“What?” The tiny replied, slipping back into incredulous anger. “Do you even know who that was you just ate back there? Kevin was my friend, he didn’t do anything, you fucking...”

“Boo hoo.” Tanja interrupted him and made an exaggerated sad face. “I guess next you’ll tell me you have a family?” She said, rolling her eyes. It was getting tedious again.

“Of course!” The man replied with visible confusion. “Do you think I grew on a tree or wha...”

“Do you think I care?” Tanja said, mockingly aping his tone.

“Why are you doing this?” The tiny tried to change the topic as he began to sob.

“Uhm, I’m hungry?!” Tanja answered and looked at him as if he were an idiot.

“I’m a human being like you, you can’t just eat me li...” The shrunken man began and winced as the giantess lying on the sofa beneath him opened her mouth again, her hot, moist breath washing over his body and making it difficult for him to breathe. The feeling somewhat reminded him of the heat blast when opening an oven door.

“I’m not sure if there’s something wrong with your eyes, but I think I’m a bit bigger than you.” Tanja explained with feigned, condescending patience. “So, arms or legs?”

“Excuse me?” The little man between her fingers began. Then his eyes suddenly widened as he understood what the enormous girl was getting at. “Oh no, please, I...”

Tanja rolled her eyes again and let out an annoyed sigh as the shrunken man continued with the usual whining, then she lowered him in between her lips until he was inside her mouth up to his thighs. She gently bit down and heard a soft crunch, accompanied by a shrill shriek as her incisors cleanly severed the shrunken man’s legs. Then she lifted the tiny up above her face again and briefly chewed before finally swallowing his masticated legs. She didn’t really like the taste of blood, but then again, she felt obliged to teach this little creep some manners.

“Say hello to your friend, if you see him.” Tanja said with another grin and opened her mouth, dropping the screaming, almost bisected tiny inside and playing around with him a little.

But since he also tasted quite bloody, she quickly swallowed his twitching body and reached for a glass of carbonated mineral water to wash the metallic taste out of her mouth. Once she had gulped down some of the fizzy drink, she let out a refreshed “Ah” and placed the glass back on the table before checking the time on her phone. It was almost ten to eight. Her parents were visiting some artist friends of theirs at their mansion in France over the weekend, so Tanja had decided to invite her own friends over to a private party. She had already placed the drinks and some food on the coffee table, though she hadn’t been able to keep herself from snacking on some of the shrunken people in the Vortex box while lolling around on the couch as she waited for her friends to arrive.

A few moments later, her phone gave off a slight vibration as she received a message from Alessia. It was just a short message to let her know that she and Florian were on their way to her place now. Also, they would bring along some gin, since Tanja had noticed in the afternoon that her parents only had tonic at home. She replied with a couple of red hearts to thank Alessia, then she sighed again and opened one of the many social networks she was registered on. For some time, she aimlessly scrolled through her feed, then she noticed that her sports club had finally uploaded some of the pictures of the summer festival it had held during the holidays. She handed out a couple of likes and snorted derisively as she came across a picture of her club colleague Pascal making cringeworthy poses. The guy really had been a complete douchebag. Tanja grinned mischievously and deliberately vented some of the carbon dioxide bubbling in her stomach with a succinct, wet burp, then she patted her belly and reacted to the picture with a laughing emoji, something only her friends would really understand. Then she scrolled on a little, stroking her rumbling belly and giggling to herself.

***

“Have you got everything?” Alessia asked and turned around to Florian as they stepped out into the warm, late summer evening while he closed the door behind them.

“I think so, we don’t need much, after all.” Her boyfriend explained and put his keys in the pockets of his shorts. “Tanja didn’t ask for anything else than the gin, did she?” He said and pointed at the bottle slightly sticking out of Alessia’s handbag.

“Nah, I think she’s got everything else.” Alessia replied, but decided to go through the chat history with Tanja again, just in case she had missed something. After all, Tanja tended to have her head in the clouds, making some of the conversations with her difficult to follow. “I’ll just let her know that we’re on our way.”

“Well, if she thinks of anything else, I can still go back. It’s only down the road.” Florian said as they went through the lush front garden in the reddish evening sunlight. Then they headed down the road towards Tanja’s home, which was indeed only a few hundred metres away.

“No.” Alessia objected and firmly shook her head. Then she sent off the message for Tanja and slipped her phone back into the back pocket of her denim hot pants. “She shouldn’t always be able to rely on people cleaning up after her.”

“You’re strict with her.” Florian noted and gave her an amused grin.

“Jessica is strict with her.” Alessia replied with a benevolent smile. “I really care about her, but she can be so chaotic sometimes.”

“Do you know whether Jana is coming today?” Her boyfriend then switched the topic as they crossed the quiet road running through the neighbourhood and changed onto the other side.

“No, she wanted to come originally, but her older sister is getting married today and so she’ll be at the reception all day.” Alessia explained.

“Ah, nice.” Florian said. “I didn’t know that. “I’ll still need to congratulate her, then. Met her sister during my internship, after all.”

“Really?” Alessia asked, slightly surprised, and looked around as they reached a small crossing. But since there wasn’t any traffic there either, they simply crossed the road again and continued to walk down the pavement. “You never mentioned that before.”

“Yeah, she’s a police officer. Got to catch a ride in her patrol car once.” Florian explained.

“As intern or did you do something?” Alessia asked and gave him a sly grin before sticking out her tongue and giving him a playful wink.

“She only gave us a ride.” Florian sighed and disapprovingly shook his head at Alessia’s joking insinuation as the house of Tanja’s family came into their view on the left. Right then, he noticed Lisa on the other side of the road, coming towards them from the opposite direction.

“Hey, Lisa!” He called out and waved at her, since she apparently hadn’t noticed them yet.

Lisa looked up and pulled out her earphones, then she waved back at them and crossed the road with a furtive glance to her left and right.

“Hey.” She greeted her friends and rolled up the cable of her earphones, letting it slip into her handbag before exchanging affectionate cheek kisses with Alessia and Florian. “How are you two? Oh, what do you have there?” Lisa asked and pointed at the bottle in Alessia’s handbag.

“You always notice right away when I bring something along, don’t you?” Alessia grinned, to which her blonde friend only replied with a broad, ostensibly innocent smile. “Florian’s mum gave us some gin to bring along. Seems like Tanja doesn’t have any left at her place.”

“That’s really nice of her.” Lisa said appreciatively. “But doesn’t she want any for herself?”

“She got it as a present once, but she only drinks wine.” Alessia said.

“I think she also drinks water occasionally.” Florian interjected sarcastically, causing Lisa to let out a slightly shocked laugh. Alessia suppressed a grin and gave her boyfriend a markedly disapproving look, slapping him on his upper arm for good measure.

“You should be ashamed to talk about your mother like that.” She then said with feigned reproach in her voice and sternly pointed her finger at him.

“Ouch.” Florian said and ostentatiously held his upper arm. Now it was his turn to flash his girlfriend a not-entirely-serious look of disapproval. She hadn’t really hurt him, of course, but she had caught him off guard a little. “I’m just saying that...”

“What are you kids doing out there, making all this noise?! You’re disturbing the neighbours!” Said the obviously fake voice of an old woman that was still clearly recognisable as Tanja’s.

The three of them turned around towards the big house, where Tanja was standing in the open doorway, holding up her index finger in admonishment. But then she broke into a broad grin and ran barefoot across the path between the front door and the sidewalk. As she approached them, her house keys, which she had simply tucked into the side pocket of her hot pants, jingled around a little – along with her breasts, which bobbed up and down in her tight red top.

“Hey Ta... Oof.” Alessia began and was immediately interrupted as Tanja zestfully threw her arms around her, squeezing her large breasts against hers.

Finally, Tanja gave her a smacking kiss on the cheek and then proceeded to greet Florian and Lisa in a similarly buoyant fashion. “Come in, come in! Jessica and Sebi aren’t here yet, but they should be coming soon!” She explained and then scurried back to the house, crushing a particularly unlucky ant beneath her naked feed as it tried to cross the pavement.

“Here’s the gin, by the way.” Alessia said as she stepped through the door.

“Oh thanks, that’s really sweet of you.” Tanja thanked her as she took the bottle from her and her friends started to take off their shoes in the hallway.

“To the living room?” Alessia asked as she slipped out of her sandals and stepped onto the pleasantly cool tiles with her bare feet.

“That’s right. If you would kindly follow me, ladies and gentlemen.” Tanja explained with exaggerated formality and made an inviting gesture as she went down the hallway.

“Your parents are gone over the weekend, aren’t they?” Florian asked as he followed her and furtively glanced at a modern painting on one of the walls in the hallway. It probably was really expensive. He only knew that Tanja’s parents were art dealers of some kind, and that they had lots of money. While all their families were pretty well off, Tanja’s parents were downright loaded. Only the family of Lisa’s boyfriend Konstantin probably was even more wealthy, but then again, he was descended from old German aristocracy.

“Yes, they’re staying with some of their artsy-fartsy friends at their winery.” Tanja replied in an exaggerated nasal tone and made a posh face, then she turned to the right and entered the spacious living room. “So I thought, why should they be the only ones to have some fun?”

***

Matthias ran. His heart was beating up to his neck, his lungs were burning and he felt stitches that were so painful that it was almost like someone had rammed a knife into his side. But he knew that he had to make the most of this chance if he didn’t want to end up in the belly of the giant blonde girl or her visitors, whom he could now hear in the hallway of the gigantic house. The visitors at least provided an explanation to why she had gotten up from the sofa after biting the last shrunken person in half. Matthias could only hope for him that she had chewed the poor guy up after that, but unfortunately it seemed more like she had swallowed the rest of him whole. Apparently, the man had said something the blonde didn’t approve of, but Matthias hadn’t really understood what it was.

In any case, it didn’t really matter now. For all intents and purposes, the man was dead. Even if he hadn’t been chewed up, the girl would now digest him, and if he didn’t want the same thing to happen to him, he had to get out of here quickly. Once the giantess had left the living room with booming footsteps, Matthias had immediately taken advantage of the situation and pulled himself out of the box, just like another shrunken person a few cubicles away from his own. When he had finally pulled himself up, he had noticed many outstretched arms of other tinies begging him to help them. But he had been aware that the giantess could come back any moment, and so he and the other shrunken man had only exchanged brief, knowing looks at one another and then jumped out of the box almost simultaneously. After touching down on the table, he had simply started running as fast as he could, along past enormous bottles, glasses and bowls with various snacks that also stood on the gigantic table. It looked like the girl was planning a party, and they were only one of many appetisers for her and her guests.

“Fuck!” He suddenly heard the other shrunken man, who he had simply followed during his hasty escape, exclaim, and noticed how he suddenly stopped a little bit further down the way. A couple of moments later, Matthias caught up to him and saw what the problem was.

While they had managed to escape from the box, they were still on the table, and now they were standing at one of the corners of the oversized furniture, staring at what might as well have been a massive precipice. The only thing that also was at around their own height was the seating surface of the sofa, but even this was so far away that jumping across the canyon was completely out of the question.

“Damn it!” The other tiny cursed again and turned around to Matthias with a helpless, almost desperate expression on his face. “Any ideas?”

Matthias looked around, trying to catch his breath. “I don’t know. Maybe we could...”

Then he suddenly realised that the voices in the hallway were getting louder again. Moreover, the ground beneath them began to shake, only slightly at first, but then the tremors quickly got stronger and stronger, until he finally was barely able to stay on his feet. Once more, cold fear of death creeped up inside him and he looked across the other man’s shoulder towards the entrance to the hallway, where the girl suddenly appeared in the doorway again and started to approach the table with thunderous, booming footsteps. To make things worse, she was now accompanied by three more giants – two girls and a boy. As she stomped towards the table, Matthias gaze fell on her flat, well-trained belly, with a little bit of naked skin showing between her tight red top and her hot pants. He suddenly felt sick as the thought crossed his mind that he may soon disappear into this girl’s stomach, and without even thinking, he suddenly tensed up his muscles and gathered all his strength.

“Get out of here!” He yelled hysterically, then his panic got the better of him and he simply jumped forward into the abyss.

***

In shock, Christoph threw himself around as the other shrunken person with whom he had escaped from the box suddenly flinched and then jumped over the edge of the table with a shrill scream. As he looked up, he saw the blonde giantess approach the table again. Every single step she made caused his entire world to be shaken by ever more powerful earthquakes. But unlike his unknown companion, who apparently had just committed suicide, Christoph wasn’t willing to give up just as easily. He turned around, only briefly glimpsed into the abyss the other tiny had disappeared into, and ran back towards the bottles and glasses.

But just before he was able to hide behind a bottle of vodka, which was the size of a housing block from his perspective, an enormous, dark shadow was suddenly cast over him, and before he could react to this new development in any kind of way, he was pressed together from both sides. Panicking, he tried to run on for a few moments, but then he noticed that he was only treading air and that he was instead moving upwards with almost nauseating speed. Only now did he fully understand that he was pinned in between two enormous, feminine fingers, which firmly pressed his arms against his body.

He fearfully turned his head, but all he could see were the giantess’ breasts bobbing up and down in her tight cleavage as she casually lifted him up as she walked past the table. Then his field of view was quickly filled out by her gigantic face, and just as he looked into her piercing, light blue eyes, she opened her lips and tossed him through her pearly teeth and into her mouth. For a short moment, he found himself flying through the organic cave, from deep inside of which the warm, moist breath of the giantess washed over him, then he skidded over her slimy tongue and finally fell down between her tonsils and into her gullet. Christoph let out a last, muffled scream of mortal fear, then he heard a deafening, wet gulp and was forced down into the girl’s oesophagus along with a load of hot spit as she swallowed him whole.

***

Gasping, Matthias turned around on his back after crashing onto the parquet floor, which sent a wave of crippling pain through his body. While falling down, he had suddenly become aware that he would most likely not survive the impact, and for a moment, it indeed felt like these were the last few seconds before he would draw his last breath. But then he noticed that the pain began to subside, and as he instinctively felt down his body, he realised that he apparently hadn’t even broken any limbs, but only suffered some bad bruising.

Matthias let out an incredulous laugh – he didn’t know how this was possible, but apparently he had indeed survived the fall. He carefully sat up and looked back towards the table, only to find himself staring right up the enormous girl again, who had just now reached the table. As the booming steps of her seemingly endless body continued to violently shake the floor beneath him, she effortlessly snatched up the other shrunken person and popped him into her mouth without even really looking at him. Matthias winced as she swallowed the tiny with one casual gulp, then he suddenly realised that he too was still in grave danger.

Grasped by sudden fear again, Matthias jumped to his feet, but his aching body was not able to keep up with his rapid movements and he began to feel dizzy. Then yet another quake threw him off his feet once more and he fell onto his back again. Matthias sharply inhaled as he looked right up at the giantess’ enormous bare foot. For a split second, he examined the gigantic sole above him. Along with some dust and crumbs, he noticed the squished remains of an ant on the ball of the girl’s foot, realising that the crushed insect was similar in size to himself. Moments later, everything went dark and he let out a last, puny whimper before the enormous sole mercilessly came down on him. He felt the warmth of the giantess’ body and briefly smelled the characteristic scent of her feet, then the entire weight of her massive body violently pressed him together and he was crushed with a soft crunching noise.

***

Tanja headed back to the sofa, where she noticed a shrunken person on the table who apparently had managed to escape from the box during her absence. Without bothering to comment on his escape, she simply snatched him up as she walked by and tossed him into her mouth. As she swallowed him, she unwittingly also crushed another fugitive tiny beneath her right foot without even noticing it. Then she placed the bottle of gin on the table, dropped down onto the sofa and took a couple of crisps from a bowl as she made another inviting gesture.

“Sit down.” She said as she noisily chewed the crisps and swallowed them a couple of moments later. The newly arriving food apparently caused the tinies inside her stomach to panic, as she now began to feel a pleasant tingling sensation in her belly again. The feeling reminded her that she wanted to show her friends what may have been the last picture of that loser Pascal. “Oh by the way, check this out.”

“Hm?” Alessia replied as she also started to eat a couple of crisps and looked over to Tanja, who had picked up her smartphone again. Then she started to laugh as Tanja showed her the picture of Pascal with a broad grin and giggled once more.

“What’s going on?” Lisa asked and curiously pushed her head between the two, lifting her hand up to her mouth to suppress a snorting laugh as she saw the picture. “When was that?”

“No idea. Maybe the week before?” Tanja mused and threw another couple of crisps into her mouth. “Can’t really have been that long before.”

“Care to share?” Florian complained, prompting Alessia to hand Tanja’s phone to him.

The boy looked at the picture and seemed to think for a couple of seconds, then he also broke into a grin. “Man, I should have been there.” He added and laughed derisively. “Did you see him again afterwards?”

“Huh? What do you mean, did I...” Tanja began and then interrupted herself as she realised what Florian meant. “Hey!” She protested with feigned indignation and snatched her phone from his hands again, visibly struggling not to laugh out loud. “No, I didn’t. FYI, I don’t keep records on when I shit out all the little ones I eat.” Finally, Alessia also understood what they were talking about and began to cry with laughter.

“Not again.” Lisa groaned and made a facepalm before she reached into the bowl of crisps.

“Didn’t you eat Dennis?” Florian asked with a knowing grin.

“A lady never tells.” Lisa retorted snippily, but also suppressed a grin of her own and gave her soft belly an ostentatious pat.

“But you burped like a trucker.” Tanja interjected. This caused Alessia, who had just calmed down a little, to burst into yet another laughing fit.

Lisa frowned with embarrassment and blushed a little, but couldn’t stop herself from laughing along with her friends. “As I said, that must have been his fault.” She explained as she thoughtfully chewed around on some crisps. “I guess he was fighting back or something. But in the end, he was a good boy and let himself be digested.”

Right then, the doorbell rang again, so that Tanja rose to her feet once more.

“By the way, why is there a roulette wheel on the table?” Alessia asked with an expression of mild confusion on her face and looked over to Tanja.

“I’ll explain when those two are here as well.” Tanja replied and hurried back into the hallway, where she opened the front door and greeted the new arrivals with her usual enthusiasm.

A few moments later, the giggle of two female voices could be heard from the hallway, until Tanja finally returned to the living room along with Jessica and Sebastian. As the two new arrivals sat down around the table, they also greeted the others. While the girls exchanged many hugs and cheek kisses once again, Florian and Sebastian simply greeted one another with a friendly fist bump. For a few minutes, the group broke up into several individual conversations, then Tanja rose to speak again.

“Right, so, Alessia already asked why there’s a roulette wheel on the table.” She began and pointed at a small roulette wheel from a board game collection that stood in the middle of the table. Around it, Tanja had arranged six shot glasses in a circle.

“Shots roulette?” Jessica asked and lifted a yelling shrunken man out of the Vortex box before sucking him into her mouth from between her fingers and gulping him down.

“Yes, but with a... tiny adjustment.” Tanja said with an impish grin and leaned over the box. Then she picked up six shrunken people and individually dropped them into the six glasses. Afterwards, she lifted a tiny woman from the box and flung her into her mouth, visibly enjoying her struggles as she began to suck on her.

“What are the rules again?” Lisa asked and scratched her head. “I think I played this before, but then I got so wasted that I forgot all about it.” She explained as she dropped a tiny onto her crisp. Dunking them into some dip, she threw them into her mouth and began to chew.

“Mh.” Tanja began and quickly swallowed the squirming and screaming shrunken woman on her tongue. “The rules? Each one of us has a glass for certain numbers on the wheel. There’s six of us and a roulette wheel has 36 numbers, so that works out perfectly...” She interrupted herself and reproachfully lifted an eyebrow as Jessica made a surprised face and nodded appreciatively. “Yeah, who would have thought?”

“You’re not as dumb as you look.” Jessica joked, causing Tanja to frown and childishly stick out her tongue at her as her friends started laughing once more.

“Anyway.” The hostess continued and audibly cleared her throat to put a stop to her friends’ laughter. “Each one of us has six numbers on the roulette wheel. I’ll start with 1 to 6, next there’s Alessia with 7 to 12 and Florian with 13 to 18. Lisa’s got 19 to 24, Jessica... can wipe that stupid smirk off her face, and also has 25 to 30.” She said, made a stern face and warningly pointed her index and middle finger at her eyes and then at Jessica. “And finally there’s Sebi with 31 to 36.”

“What about 0?” Lisa asked and tentatively dunked a shrunken man into another dip. Then she flicked him into her mouth and sucked off the sauce before finally swallowing him. Since Alessia gave her an inquisitive look, she nodded and lifted her thumb. That was quite tasty.

“0 means that everyone has to drink a full shot.” Tanja explained while Alessia also reached into the box and forced a shrunken person into the dip head first. Then she tossed him into her mouth and carefully tasted him as she tried to determine whether she liked the combined taste or not. Finally, she also nodded approvingly and casually swallowed the tiny.

“Oh, and a red number means you have to drink a full shot, while a black one means you only have to drink half a shot, right?” Sebastian noted and looked at Tanja.

“Right.” Tanja said and nodded. “I suggest we start with something that hasn’t got too much alcohol in it, so that this doesn’t escalate too soon.” She said and looked around at her friends as she lifted up a bottle with a mixed drink.

Since everyone seemed to agree, Tanja leaned over the table and produced a small silver ball from a fitting on the roulette wheel. She turned the wheel and threw the ball onto the tilted track around it, spinning it in the opposite direction. After a few turns, the ball finally lost its momentum and fell into the compartment with the black 22. “Lisa. How fitting.”

“Oh man, I have a bad feeling about this. My stomach’s still pretty empty.” Lisa laughed and took the bottle with the mixed drink from Tanja.

She paid no attention to the screams and begging of the shrunken human being in her glass as she filled it up about halfway with the sweet mixed drink. Then Lisa lifted the shot with the terrified tiny person to her mouth, tilted back her head and sent the contents of the glass down to her stomach in one gulp. Never in his life would Karsten Dahlmann, a local car mechanic, have thought that his gambling addiction would catch up to him in such an ironic way. Over the years, he had accumulated some considerable debt, so that he had finally given in to a dubious offer to make all his debt disappear over night. As it turned out, this actually meant the he himself would also disappear over night – inside the digestive system of some random girl he had never seen before.

Next was Alessia, who played the red 16 and gave her boyfriend an apologising look. “Sorry, sweetie.” She said and kissed his cheek as he filled his glass up to the edge with the mixed drink, which slightly smelled of strawberries. He then slurped the contents into his mouth, along with the shrunken woman who briefly tried to swim in the opposite direction. Florian made a visibly disgusted face and swallowed everything down with a sound that was something between a cough and a gag.

“What the fuck is that stuff?” He protested and quickly filled himself a glass of water to wash the terribly sweet taste out of his mouth.

“No idea.” Tanja shrugged. “It looked kinda fruity, but it’s actually a bit sweet.”

A bit sweet?” Florian repeated and frowned again before letting out a short burp, which unfortunately washed the sweet taste right back into his mouth.

But while the sweet taste and the smell of strawberries were merely an annoyance for him, they were almost overwhelming for the woman inside his stomach, a young bank employee called Marina Weber. Marina had encountered some inconsistencies in Vortex’ accounting, and despite several emphatic warnings from her managers, she simply had continued to investigate the issue along with some of her colleagues. Following the short, painful journey through Florian’s oesophagus, she had once again dropped into a pool of the mixed drink that had formed between two stomach folds. As she thrashed around and sobbed uncontrollably, her nose again filled with the disgusting smell of the sweet drink, which now was further accompanied by the stench of stomach acid, and her body slowly began to burn and itch under the combined influence of the alcohol and digestive juices. Following the boy’s belch, the air around her began to become thinner and thinner, so that she finally lost consciousness and sunk down into the depths to be slowly digested.

Outside, Marina’s colleague Ann-Christin Schmidt desperately cried out for help one last time before she was sent down to Alessia’s stomach with one greedy gulp. This was because Florian had played the black 10, and, in doing so, inadvertently sentenced the other bank employee to death inside his girlfriend’s digestive system. Soon afterwards, anti-Vortex activist Patrick Körner was swallowed down by Lisa along with half a shot of the mixed drink as the blonde girl played the black 24 and selected herself. Not even a minute later, blogger Benjamin Müller was devoured by Alessia as Jessica played the black 8, and only a few moments after that, the unemployed René Götz found himself sliding down Florian’s oesophagus after Sebastian had played the black 15.

“That wasn’t particularly balanced.” Lisa complained and leaned back with as sigh, folding her hands on her soft belly and quietly burping into her closed mouth.

“Well, it’s a game of chance, after all.” Tanja explained and playfully flicked her index finger against her glass. The sudden loud sound made the tiny trapped inside press his hands against his ears and drop to his knees in utter shock. “Don’t worry, it’ll be your turn sooner or later.” She giggled and blew him a mocking kiss before turning back to her friends. “What do you say? Another round?”

***

Jonas helplessly stared out of his cubicle in the Vortex box and looked up at the blonde giantess with the red top, who apparently was the host of the murderous party he was witnessing all around him. She had just asked her friends if they wanted to play another round of the roulette game that had already led to six of his fellow sufferers disappear inside the bellies of the blonde girl with the ponytail, the black-haired girl, and her blonde boyfriend. He himself wasn’t inside one of the gigantic shot glasses on the table, but this would only give him a bit more time at best. Jonas had already tried to climb up the smooth walls of his prison, but all these attempts had ended in failure, and by now he had almost given up any hope of making it out of this nightmare alive. Two of the other shrunken people had even managed to escape from the box, but he still had witnessed one of them being eaten by the giantess soon afterwards. Jonas didn’t know what had become of the other guy, but he suspected that he hadn’t fared any better. He gulped nervously and tried hold back his tears. He was as good as dead.

Again, his gaze travelled to the six giants around the table as the girl dropped the ball into the roulette wheel once more. While he couldn’t see the wheel turn, it didn’t really matter, as his heart was still beating up to his neck. He didn’t so much as dare to think about the shrunken people inside the glasses, for one of whom these were the last seconds of their lives that they would spend outside of some stranger’s stomach.

„32!“ The giantess exclaimed and looked over at the boy who had joined the group a bit later, along with another girl. As Jonas had learned during the conversation among these enormous human beings, his name apparently was Sebastian.

Jonas began to tremble as he watched the black-haired boy calmly fill his glass up to the edge with the reddish mixed drink, completely ignoring the pitiful screams of the shrunken person inside. Then he lifted the glass up to his mouth and downed the drink with one gulp, simply washing the tiny along with the alcoholic beverage. Jonas simply couldn’t comprehend how they could be doing this to them – the six appeared to be quite normal and even nice young people. The girls were all extremely good-looking, and the boys were also pretty handsome. Florian obviously was an athlete, and further complemented his naturally good looks with a perfectly trained, fit body. Sebastian was a bit more normal looking, with warm, brown eyes and more gentle features that contrasted even more with the fact that he had just swallowed another human being whole and alive.

“You’re right, this stuff is pretty gross.” Sebastian said to Florian and frowned after gulping down the shot. “What’s in it?”

“You don’t want to know.” Tanja replied as she lifted the bottle to her face and looked at the ingredients. “I think we’ll just use vodka next round. Alessia, your turn.”

Again, Jonas felt his knees turn to jelly as the incredibly attractive girl with the elegant braided hairdo spun the roulette wheel. „26 – Jessica!“

This girl too showed not even a glimpse of compassion or remorse as she filled her glass halfway and then mercilessly swallowed both the beverage and the shrunken person inside. Jonas assumed that Jessica was Sebastian’s girlfriend, and somehow the two seemed to fit together very well. Like her boyfriend, she had light, almost a bit pale skin, a pensive, intelligent face and friendly, brown eyes. Her smooth black hair flowed down to her shoulders, but Jonas was unable to look at anything else than her neck as the poor shrunken man Jessica had swallowed travelled down her oesophagus and into her stomach. For a few moments, he followed the tiny’s approximate path into her belly, then his gaze reached her full, soft breasts, which slightly moved up and down in her relatively modest cleavage as she calmly breathed in and out. He averted his eyes, knowing that this pretty girl would now digest the man and turn him into fuel for her young body, and tried to catch his breath.

“Hum, that really is sweet.” Jessica agreed. “I’d also prefer vodka next round.”

“And a break before that! I have to eat something, or I’m gonna throw up.” Lisa demanded while Florian turned the wheel and dropped the ball inside.

For a few agonising moments, Jonas only heard the metallic sound of the ball rolling inside the roulette wheel, then it audibly dropped into one of the number compartments. “Black 2. Drink up, Tanja.” Florian said.

Jonas involuntarily flinched as the hostess – her name apparently was Tanja – leaned down to her shot glass, giving the shrunken people inside the box and the tiny in her glass a fairly revealing look at her generous cleavage. As he looked up to her piercing, dominant blue eyes, he noticed how she almost lewdly bit her lower lip, and suddenly he realised to his horror that she was doing this on purpose. Unlike her friends, who just treated the tinies like any other party snack, she seemed to derive some kind of sadistic pleasure from devouring shrunken people, which made her appear even more menacing to Jonas. The others didn’t acknowledge the tinies’ humanity, but Tanja actively denied it.

“See, that didn’t take long now, did it?” She then said tauntingly and poured half a shot over the hysterically screaming shrunken person in her glass before lifting it up to her mouth. One wet gulp later, she slammed the empty glass down on the table right in front of Jonas’ cubicle and licked her lips. “I don’t know what your problem is, this is tasty.”

“Well, you can drink it on your own, then.” Florian replied with a shrug.

“I might just do that.” Tanja replied and then pointed at Lisa. “Your turn.”

“Got it.” Lisa said, spinning the roulette wheel and then throwing the ball into it.

Moments later, all six giants let out an exclaim of surprise, followed by laughter that was so loud that Jonas flinched in fear. Frightened, he crawled into one of the corners of his cubicle as Sebastian, Jessica and Tanja simultaneously reached into the box. For a moment, his heart skipped a beat as Jessica reached right into his cubicle, but since she couldn’t directly see him and he was cowering in one of the corners, her fingers quickly slipped into the neighbouring cubicle and lifted out a screaming young woman around his own age. Jonas suddenly felt a wave of guilt wash over him as Jessica filled the glass with the shrunken woman up to the top and then raised it to her friends. But as the six giants simultaneously emptied their glasses and sent another six shrunken people down to their stomachs, all he could think about was how desperately he didn’t want to be devoured, and that he would do anything to avoid this fate. Again, he flinched as the giants slammed the emptied shot glasses down onto the table, sending a slight quake through the box.

While he still squirmed around in the corner of his cubicle and tried not to hyperventilate, another shadow was cast over him as Tanja suddenly leaned over the box again. Her fingers slipped into one of the other cubicles close by, but just as Jonas thought that he once again had been spared, she reached into another cubicle and then into one right beside his own. Just as he realised that there were six empty glasses now, her well-manicured fingernails descended into his prison. Once more, he tried to huddle up as much as he could, but this time, he was not so lucky: Two times, the enormous fingers reached into nothing, then they got hold of his right leg and mercilessly lifted him up. Jonas screamed out in anguish and pain as he thought that the violent movement would tear off his leg, but then he suddenly fell down again and dropped onto a warm, strangely soft and smooth surface beside some other wailing and trembling tinies. They were subsequently joined by another two shrunken people, and it was only then that he understood that this was the palm of Tanja’s hand.

He felt his muscles cramp up and he inadvertently gasped for air as he started to hyperventilate, then he suddenly felt someone touch his shoulder. “Jonas?”

Surprised, he turned around and recognised his friends Marvin and Dominik. It was only now that he remembered that he originally had been on a road trip to the Netherlands with them, and his last memory was of them taking a quick break in a small, desolate rest area on the motorway near the border. There, they had been abruptly blinded by a terribly bright light, and the next think he recalled was waking up in this box sometime this morning. Jonas had almost forgotten that there had been a time when he was more than a living snack.

“Marvin?! How did...” He began, but before he could finish his sentence, he found himself pinned between Tanja’s enormous fingers again as she lifted him off her palm and dropped him into a shot glass, where he landed in a small puddle of the mixed drink.

Moaning with pain, Jonas rolled onto his side and wiped some of the sticky liquid off his synthetic clothing. It gave off an overwhelming smell of strawberries and alcohol. He looked up and saw that Tanja had dropped him into her glass. So this was how his life was going to end. Sooner or later, this blonde girl would gulp him down along with some alcohol and then he would end up in her stomach, where he would be digested by her over the course of the evening. All while still alive and conscious. And the same would happen to his friends, though they would end up in the stomachs of other giants. Sobbing, he looked up to Tanja’s left hand and the other five shrunken people again, and even though the thick glass walls around him distorted his vision a little, he could still clearly see how the giantess now dropped Marvin into Alessia’s glass. Only a split second later, Dominik ended up inside Florian’s glass, then Tanja continued to drop the remaining shrunken people into the shot glasses of the other three young giants. Jonas closed his eyes and tried to focus on his breathing again. This was it.

***

After Jessica had played the black 29, forcing herself to down half a shot with a shrunken person, Sebastian reached for one of the small handles of the roulette wheel, gave it a short spin and then dropped the little ball inside. For a moment, it appeared to settle in the compartment with the red 5, but then it jumped out again and ended up on the black 20 as it finally stopped spinning. Lisa rolled her eyes.

“This isn’t fair.” She whinged and poured the mixed drink over the shrunken person in her glass before lifting it to her mouth and quickly gulping down its contents.

“So, it’s vodka now, right?” Tanja asked and reached for another bottle with pseudo-Cyrillic writing and an angry looking bear on the label.

“A break first!” Lisa demanded again and lifted a hand in protest as she reached into the bowl with peanut puffs.

“Got it.” Tanja replied and put the bottle back on the table. Then she cast Lisa a slightly concerned look. “You okay?”

“Yeah, I’m good, the little ones are just...” Lisa began and stifled a burp. “Are just making a fuss in there.” She continued and patted her belly. “Just need to eat something else and digest a little, then we can go on.”

“Oh, by the way, I still have some mozzarella sticks in the deep freeze.” Tanja explained and threw some more crisps into her mouth. “In case you guys want something warm too.”

“Sounds good.” Jessica replied as she lifted another shrunken person out of the box. Then she musingly dangled them above the dip. “They go well with the dip, you say?” She then asked Lisa and Alessia, both of whom nodded affirmatively.

Then Jessica dunked the thrashing tiny into the dip, lifted them up to her mouth and flicked them inside. For a couple of moments, she tentatively pushed them around on her tongue and made up her mind on the taste, then she casually swallowed them and nodded in agreement.

“Hey, I’ve got an idea!” Tanja exclaimed as she suddenly came up with something, then she scooped up around a dozen shrunken people from the box. With a sly grin, she lifted the confused tinies above the bowl, then she abruptly turned her hand around and let them fall into the dip with an impish giggle. “Swimming lesson!”

“You really are a bit of a psycho.” Alessia laughed and benevolently shook her head, then she grabbed a crisp and lowered it into the dip beneath one of the squirming tinies. Then she lifted both of them up, threw them into her mouth and chewed them up with a silent crunch.

***

Gasping for air, Walter tried to stay afloat in the viscous dip into which the giantess had just dropped him along with several other tinies. But what turned out to be even more difficult than not sinking into the sauce was trying to not be scooped up with one of the crisps the six giants kept dunking into the bowl. As he desperately struggled to stay above the surface and kept looking around to see where the next threat might come from, he could see nothing else than the gigantic bodies of the four girls and two boys, which rose up around the bowl like living mountains. Again and again, a gigantic potato chip would descend down into the bowl, which usually led to at least one of his fellow sufferers being scooped up along with it. Then they would forever disappear inside one of the enormous, greedy mouths.

While Walter tried to push himself towards the edge of the bowl, all he could hear around him was the wailing of the other shrunken people, which was usually drowned out by the laughs and chewing sounds from the eating giants. After he had fought his way through the dip for a while and had almost been eaten by the blonde girl with the ponytail, he once more swam around an oversized crisp as it descended into the dip somewhat to his side. Then he suddenly felt a jolt go through the dip. Before he entirely understood what was going on, he realised that he was being lifted up with all of his surroundings as the edges of the crisp suddenly emerged from the white swamp around him. Walter froze and frantically looked around as his entire field of view was suddenly filled by a black top – the belly into which he would soon disappear. A bit further above, it gave way to a comparatively discrete cleavage, which only hinted at the full, soft breasts of the girl who would now eat him. Finally, all Walter could see from his crisp was the friendly face of Jessica as she slowly opened her mouth.

Walter shuddered as the giantess’ warm breath suddenly brushed over his tiny body, smelling faintly of crisps, strawberries and alcohol. Right before him, all he could see was the girl’s seemingly endless tongue, framed by her enormous white teeth on which he could make out the masticated remains of some crisps. As his gaze moved to the darkness of her throat, Walter and the crisp passed Jessica’s colossal lips and incisors, and he suddenly found himself struggling for every breath he tried to take inside the girl’s hot, humid mouth. Then everything went dark and the crisp suddenly dropped down, causing Walter to fall onto the tongue along with a little bit of dip. Only now, he awoke from his trance-like state and desperately started kicking and screaming, but the powerful tongue beneath him effortlessly tossed him around inside the giant girl’s mouth as Jessica started to chew.

“No!” Walter cried as one of the violent movements suddenly threw him between the giant molars along with a blob of dip and some masticated crisps. Then he suddenly was pinned in between them and heard a sickening crunch, accompanied by an incredible pain throughout his entire body. Only a split second later, all around him went dark and he forever lost consciousness as Jessica smoothly chewed up his body and finally washed his remains down into her stomach with a gulp of gin and tonic.

***

Inside Tanja’s shot glass, Jonas had huddled up against the sticky walls, which were still covered by what was left of the sweet mixed drink she had gulped down along with his predecessor. He repeatedly drifted from phases of resigned apathy to moments filled with fear and panic, while the nightmare around him ceaselessly continued. Time and again, shrunken people like himself disappeared into giant mouths, either together with some of the snacks or just like that, either to be chewed up or swallowed whole. Jonas began to lose his sense of time and found himself wishing that it all would just finally come to an end, but whenever he thought about death, he knew that his own demise inside Tanja’s digestive system was to be excruciatingly painful. He almost felt envious of those who were quickly chewed up, like the ones Tanja had thrown into the dip und who had been all devoured by now.

Jonas was only torn from his near catatonic state as Tanja got up again after a while to put the mozzarella sticks in the oven, and then later again to take them out and put them on the table. As the giantess returned for the second time and placed the plate with the steaming hot, golden mozzarella sticks on the table, he lethargically looked up to her. She had briefly turned around to wipe some crumbs from her spot on the sofa, so that the horizon in front of him was completely filled out by her enormous ass. It was clad in white, tight-fitting cotton hot pants, with her taut butt cheeks slightly peeking out at the lower end. As Tanja wiped away the crumbs, the fat tissue on her buttocks softly jiggled back and forth, and again Jonas asked himself if she was doing this to mock him and the other shrunken people. If that was her intention, she definitely was successful, because now he caught himself imagining how Tanja would shit him out between those perfect butt cheeks sometime tomorrow, when she went to the toilet and sent his digested remains into the sewers. Perhaps a part of him would even become a part of this tremendous derrière, forever entombed inside this girl’s gigantic body. He wasn’t the first person this would have happened to, and he most certainly wouldn’t be the last. Jonas realised that Tanja probably had eaten hundreds, if not thousands of people like him before, and that there really wasn’t anything remarkable about his fate at all.

Meanwhile, Tanja had turned around once more and sat down on the sofa, so that Jonas again got a good look at her gigantic breasts, which now visibly bobbed up and down in her generous cleavage as she dropped down onto the couch. The thought crossed his mind that this guy Pascal, who Tanja had mentioned before, had to be buried somewhere deep inside these enchanting, feminine curves. His gaze travelled down to her belly and the barely visible little dip in her red top where her belly button was. Then he suddenly felt another wave of fresh panic wash over him and he began to feel sick. Gagging with mortal fear, he turned onto his side and started to retch pitifully, but even though his whole body began to shake and spasm, he coughed up nothing more than a little bit of spit.

“Help yourselves.” Tanja said and pointed at the mozzarella sticks, picking up one of them for herself and taking a content bite. Then she chewed for a moment and swallowed, before licking some crumbs off her lips and looking at the others again: “How about another round?”

Instinctively, Jonas jumped to his feet and glanced at the other giants. To his abject horror, they all nodded in agreement as they also reached for the mozzarella sticks or took a sip from their drinks. He watched on helplessly as Tanja leaned over again, her large breasts ominously hovering above the glass for a couple of moments as she turned the wheel again and threw in the silver ball. The scratching noise of the ball rotating inside the roulette wheel seemed to drill right into his brain as Jonas held his breath, waiting for what was to come next. Only a few moments later, he heard the ball drop into one of the number compartments as the wheel lost momentum and finally came to a full stop.

“Woo-hoo! Red 1!” Tanja exclaimed and happily threw up her arms, then she reached for the bottle of vodka and tilted it over the glass, paying almost no attention to the horrified Jonas.

Almost instantly, a waterfall of clear fluid shot out of the bottle and into the glass, knocking Jonas off his feet again. Almost automatically, Jonas held his breath as the waves of burning liquid washed over him, his nose overwhelmed by the smell of strong alcohol. As he was completely submerged in vodka, he kicked himself off the ground and swam back to the surface, gasping for air. The alcohol burned on his skin and in his eyes, but he could still make out how the enormous glass around him was filled right up to the edge and Tanja grasped it with her right hand. A sudden jolt went through the glass and Jonas instinctively began to look around as the giantess slowly lifted him up to her face. For a few moments, he found himself flying past her chest, seeing her soft breasts slightly move up and down in her cleavage as she calmly breathed in and out. Soon after, his field of view was filled by her neck and finally her mouth, which right then formed into a playful grin and then began to open slowly, almost as if in slow motion. Breathing heavily, Jonas looked up to Tanja’s icy, blue eyes, but she didn’t even so much as glance at him. He knew that there was no point in crying for help or to beg for mercy, and so he simply sobbed silently as the gigantic lips parted like some kind of organic curtain, opening up the view into Tanja’s gaping maw. On the girl’s tongue and the chewing surfaces of her teeth, Jonas could still make out some of the masticated remains of the food she had eaten earlier, but what most caught his eye was the giantess’ dark, looming throat, which now became visible behind some slimy strings of saliva. Almost at the same time, a wave of hot, humid air washed over him, emanating from the depths of the girl’s body. Jonas’ heart began to pound inside his chest as he recognised the smell of mozzarella, crisps and strawberry-flavoured alcohol in Tanja’s breath, then the glass was softly pressed against her lower lip and suddenly tipped over.

The shrunken man inside the glass let out a terrified, muffled scream as he was washed forward with a wave of vodka, floating into Tanja’s mouth between her towering lips following a short-lived, pathetic attempt to swim against the violent current. As he found himself being washed into the girl’s mouth, his feet bumped against Tanja’s lower incisors, making him spin around once more to look out of the girl’s mouth. But there he also couldn’t see anything else than the five other giants, who simply continued to eat and drink – just like Tanja would now devour him. As he floated deeper into her mouth, past her enormous white teeth, he noticed how her mouth began to close again, and finally he saw nothing more than her palate. Then the inside of Tanja’s mouth was plunged into complete darkness. Jonas let out a whimper as he heard a thunderous, wet gulp all around him, then he was suddenly pulled downwards. For just a brief moment, he found himself in free fall, then he was forced into a tight, muscular tube as the gigantic girl swallowed him whole.

Once the deluge of vodka had washed passed him, Jonas desperately tried to gasp for air, but his face was pressed so close against the hot, slimy flesh around him that he felt as if he was going to pass out any moment now. He knew that he was inside Tanja’s oesophagus, and as if it wasn’t tight enough already, the organic tube around him periodically contracted even further, violently forcing him deeper into the body of the girl that had just swallowed him without a second thought. The peristaltic movements were so powerful that Jonas felt like he was being squished to death every time they occurred, but he somehow seemed to survive this ordeal as well. After a few more moments, which almost seemed like an eternity to him, he suddenly heard a periodic, loud throbbing sound, accompanied by calm, powerful breathing, and Jonas knew that he was currently sliding through Tanja’s chest, somewhere behind her large breasts and past her heart and lungs, deeper and deeper into her sheer endless body. Another couple of moments later, these sounds grew more muffled again, and Jonas felt the oesophagus tilt to the side a little before he found himself sliding through a ring of muscles that was so tight that he cried out in pain.

Suddenly, the almost bone-crushing pressure around him disappeared, making Jonas inhale with relief. He almost instantly regretted it, as his olfactory senses were now relentlessly assaulted by the pungent smell of alcohol, party snacks and vomit, making the already unbearably hot and humid air almost completely unbreathable. He coughed and began to retch again as he fell through the darkness. But since he was still somewhat aware that this was Tanja’s stomach, he held his breath again, then he finally splashed into a sticky, foetid sludge of masticated crisps, alcohol and stomach fluids. Desperately trying not to accidentally inhale the disgusting soup around him, he fought his way back to the surface and then held on to a slightly more solid object, only to let go of it a few seconds later with a horrified scream. Even though it was completely dark inside Tanja’s stomach, he still felt that the object was in fact a lifeless, semi-digested human body which was missing both legs – so it had to be the shrunken man the giantess had almost bitten in two just before her guests had arrived. Groaning, Jonas swam through the swamp of chewed food, alcohol and stomach acid to get away from the dissolving corpse, then he pulled himself onto another, larger chunk that consisted of either masticated chips or mozzarella sticks, or perhaps a mixture of both. Then he finally turned over on his back and took a deep breath, still fighting back the urge to throw up due to the stench and both physical and mental exhaustion.

Apart from his laboured breathing, he heard nothing but the menacing gurgling and bubbling of the giantess’ digestive system, and her more subdued heartbeat and breathing far above him. A couple of times, the gigantic stomach, along with its semi-liquefied contents, shifted as Tanja seemed to move around a little. In these moments, he also could hear her powerful, yet strangely muffled voice and her booming laughter, though he could not make out what the girl was saying. For Jonas, it almost seemed like the entire body he was trapped inside was making fun of his impending fate, but he also knew that Tanja basically had already forgotten about him – to her, he was just another piece of food that her body would now digest, just like all the other food she had eaten in the past and still would eat in the future. All he could hope for now was that it would go fairly quick and painless.

***

Tanja licked her lips and put the empty shot glass back on the table, feeling a warm burning sensation in her throat as the alcohol travelled down into her belly behind her breasts. The slight tickle of the thrashing shrunken person who now dropped into her stomach along with the vodka made this feeling even better. For a fleeting moment, she wondered who the guy had been before she had turned him into nutrients for her body, but since this was such an unimportant piece of information, her brain quickly dismissed the thought and she shifted her attention back to her friends and the drinking game. Alessia had just played the red 25, which had led to an older and somewhat decrepit looking shrunken man to disappear into Jessica’s belly along with a full shot of vodka.

“By the way, have you started working on your presentations for the graduation trip already?” She asked and picked up a tiny who was just about to escape from the box by pulling himself up the outer wall of his cubicle. She flashed him a brief, admonishing look and then casually dropped him into her vacant glass.

“No.” Alessia, Florian and Sebastian replied nearly at the same time, while Jessica nodded affirmatively and Lisa moved her head to the left and right to show that, in her case, it was neither a clear yes nor a clear no.

“Of course you did.” Tanja sighed and rolled her eyes as she looked over to Jessica, though she had to admit to herself that she somewhat admired her friend’s diligence – secretly.

“What’s your topic?” Florian asked and looked over to Jessica as he threw the ball into the roulette wheel. It landed on the field with the black 24.

“Lorenzo de Medici.” Jessica replied as Lisa let out another exasperated sigh and proceeded to dutifully gulp down yet another half shot of vodka, along with a crying shrunken person. Then she also spun the wheel and threw in the ball, making a praying gesture and imploringly looking up to the ceiling while quietly muttering something to herself.

“Black 8! Alessia!” Tanja announced, causing Lisa to clench her fist in triumph and relief.

“Did you start on yours as well, Lisa?” Alessia asked and poured some vodka into her glass before casually lifting it up to her lips.

Inside the glass, Marvin had positioned himself in such a way that he assumed the liquid would lift him up to the edge of the glass, so that he would only need to pull himself over the edge in order to mount a last-minute escape attempt. But now that the glass was only half full, the edge was still way beyond his reach. So all he could do now was cry out in fear one last time as Alessia tilted her head back and swallowed him down together with the vodka. The beautiful giantess who now felt him travel down her oesophagus and into her stomach didn’t spare a single thought for him, simply licking her lips as he dropped into her fit belly.

“I wrote down some key points.” Lisa explained and handed Jessica the ball as she turned the wheel. The ball landed on the red 12.

“You gotta be kidding me.” Alessia protested jokingly before lifting a shrunken woman out of the box and placing her between her lips. With a playful sob which drowned out the very real, tearful sobs of the tiny woman between her lips, Alessia filled her glass with vodka. Then she lifted it to her mouth and casually washed the shrunken woman down together with her drink. “Oof, I’m starting to feel it.” She added and lifted her hand to her mouth as she let out a little burp, which sounded like thunder to Marvin and the other tinies inside her stomach.

“Tell me about it.” Said Lisa, whose face had run quite red by now.

In the meantime, Sebastian had spun the wheel once again and the ball had ended up in the compartment with the black 16, so that now Florian poured some vodka into his glass and gulped it down along with Dominik. It was the end of the last of the three friends who had only wanted to spend a nice weekend in the Netherlands and who had instead ended up inside the stomachs of three complete strangers. But unlike Lisa and Alessia, who were both a bit tipsy at this point, Florian was still quite sober. Following this round, the six took a break again, talking about the upcoming graduation trip while drinking a glass of gin and tonic each. Another half hour later, they continued with their drinking game, with Lisa being the first to give up after she had made herself drink another full shot of vodka. By now, however, she was completely drunk and simply kept giggling to herself, so that she didn’t seem particularly upset about it. Jessica was the next to give up in the following round, but more because she wanted to be careful – she had a fairly sensitive stomach and still had to go home later on, after all. The round after that, her boyfriend also gave up for the same reason. Another snack break and two rounds later, Alessia also finally quit – at this point, her face had turned quite red and she started giggling at pretty much anything that happened around her.

“So, it’s just the two of us now!” Tanja said and determinedly squinted at Florian as she turned the wheel once more, almost knocking over her glass with the terrified shrunken man inside. She too was visibly drunk, but didn’t show any intent of giving up.

But because Florian still looked a lot more sober than her, the others assumed that he would most likely end up winning the game. The only question was when Tanja would also realise this. However, Tanja was stubborn as usual and also proved to be quite lucky during the following rounds, so that the game continued to go on for longer than expected.

Finally, Tanja lifted another full shot to her mouth, but tilted the glass a little too soon, causing some of the drink to spill into her cleavage along with the pitiful shrunken person, who continued to flail around helplessly as he slipped into the space between her large breasts. Alessia broke into another fit of laughter as Tanja awkwardly tried to lift the slippery tiny out from between her boobs, all the while giggling herself. The crying shrunken man kept slipping between her fingers a few more times, but finally she managed to get a hold of him and tossed him into her mouth, ultimately swallowing him along with the rest of the vodka.

“So what, you gonna give up?” Florian asked and grinned, seeing that he had basically won.

“I think that’d be best.” Jessica said and sceptically lifted an eyebrow.

“I...” Tanja began and then quickly lifted her hand to her mouth as she let out a raucous, anything but ladylike burp. “I won’t give up!” She said unconvincingly, her speech slurred.

“Tanja.” Jessica said admonishingly, sat down beside her and caringly put her arm around her. “You’re gonna have a terrible hangover tomorrow. Let it be.” She continued and then poured a glass of water before reaching it to Tanja, who only reluctantly began to drink from it.

“Alright.” Tanja finally conceded and pouted before drinking another gulp of water. Florian triumphantly lifted both his arms and Alessia snuggled up against him, giving him a kiss.

“And now you need to eat something.” Jessica explained and reached into the box, fishing two shrunken people out of their cubicles and lifting them above Tanja’s face as she leaned back into the sofa. Then she expectantly opened her mouth and Jessica dropped both of them inside, with Tanja first swallowing one of them and the other soon after.

“Oof.” The hostess then said and took a couple of deep breaths before stifling another inner belch with her hand. Then she patted her belly as the contents of her stomach began to settle and the slight tickling sensation subsided. “You’re right, Jessi. I think I’m a little bit drunk.”

***

Just below her left breast, deep inside the rumbling and gurgling darkness of Tanja’s stomach, Jonas’ ordeal still wasn’t over. Even though he had occasionally passed out due to the thin, stuffy air inside the girl’s body, Tanja’s constant movements, the peristaltic contractions of her stomach and the constant downpour of more shrunken people and chunks of chewed food repeatedly awoke him to this never-ending nightmare. Jonas himself was so weak by now that he simply existed and perceived the events unfolding around him, but he didn’t really think about them anymore. Perhaps his brain was just lacking sufficient oxygen to do so.

Since it was completely dark inside the giantess’ stomach, his perception was limited to what he could hear and feel around him. The soundscape was dominated by the wet gurgling and bubbling of the gigantic digestive system all around him, interspersed with the gut-wrenching cries of the other shrunken people Tanja had also eaten and who were sharing Jonas’ fate of being digested by her. The fact that he was being digested alive was further emphasised by the terrible burning sensation on his skin and in his airways, which flared up again any time he tried to breathe in the foul air that stank of vomit and stomach acid. Since he wasn’t able to see anything, Jonas couldn’t be completely sure, but he assumed that the acid had already blinded him. Of his synthetic clothing, nothing remained than a couple of torn, wet rags, and he could feel that his raw, burning skin was beginning to peel off his dying body.

Even though it didn’t actually make any difference, Jonas closed his eyes and concentrated on the muffled thumping of Tanja’s heartbeat and her calm breathing, which had a strangely calming effect on him. This distraction didn’t last long, because soon after, he could hear a wet smack above him as the cardia opened once again, releasing a torrent of alcohol into the stomach. As usual, it was accompanied by the frantic screams of yet another shrunken person the girl had swallowed along with her drink. Jonas heard the giantess say something, then the stomach walls violently contracted all of a sudden. He felt how almost the entire air left inside the stomach was forced upwards, only to exit Tanja’s body with a thunderous belching sound far above. The rapid change of the air pressure inside the giant girl’s stomach caused a sharp pain in his auditory canals, until his inner ear finally managed to adapt to the new situation with a loud plopping sound. Jonas inhaled again, but there was barely any oxygen left in the foetid air for his lungs to take in. He knew that Tanja had just burped, and it seemed like this finally would be the coup de grâce he had been waiting for all these hours.

He breathed in a few more times, but to no avail. His body started to cramp up as it realised that it was asphyxiating, and he began to flail around in the thick, warm chyme like a small, suffocating fish inside the belly of a shark. The sounds around him started to fade as his hearing began to fail, but he still heard Tanja say something, the tone of her voice indicating that she was very drunk indeed. Then the inebriated giantess let out another small burp. It was the last thing Jonas heard in his life, because immediately afterwards, he lost consciousness forever, his last thoughts in the terrible certainty that Tanja would now digest him. Nobody would ever learn what had happened to him and his friends. By tomorrow, he would be nothing more than a couple of disembodied nutrients inside the girl’s bloodstream, a little bit of fat tissue on her shapely, female body and some corroded bone fragments in her toilet whenever Tanja would finally release his remains from her digestive tract.

***

Some time later, Tanja reeled into the hallway, where her friends were getting ready to head home. Apart from her, Alessia also appeared to have some difficulties standing up straight, but then again, none of them had to go particularly far – Alessia would go to Florian’s place and Tanja would only have to make it upstairs to her bed. She had decided that she would clean up the living room some time tomorrow, provided that she wouldn’t have too much of a hangover. Alternatively, she’d just have to call and ask their cleaning lady to help her out.

“Buh-bye! Love you guys sooo much!” She babbled and proceeded to give everyone a tight hug and a big, moist kiss, even Florian and Sebastian. But while Florian didn’t really seem to mind and just grinned a little, Sebastian seemed to be slightly embarrassed by this.

“See you, Tanja.” Jessica replied with an amused grin as her boyfriend turned sideways and tried to inconspicuously wipe Tanja’s warm spit off his cheek. “And promise me that you’ll drink some more water before you go to sleep.”

“But then I’ll have to piss again in the middle of the night.” Tanja whinged.

“Just do it. Otherwise you’ll have a really bad headache tomorrow.”

Tanja snorted petulantly and leaned against the doorframe as her friends began to step out into the mild air of the late summer night. “Fiiine. Get home safely!”

The others wished her a good night and then went across the path through the front garden towards the pavement, where they turned around again once more and waved at Tanja. She blew them a kiss and then closed the door behind her, reeling back into the hallway.

“Where do you need to head now?” Florian asked Sebastian and Jessica as his girlfriend grabbed his arm and lovingly snuggled herself against him, still obviously tipsy.

“We’ll walk a little with Lisa and then take the bus.” Sebastian explained as he pulled out his phone to check the bus schedule again.

“Right.” Florian replied and kissed Alessia’s head as she let out a big yawn and buried her head against his chest, giggling softly. “Well, get home safely!”

“You too!” Sebastian, Jessica and Lisa replied, then they waved at them again before turning around and walking down the road, soon vanishing into the darkness.

“You okay there?” Florian asked his girlfriend a little ironically as she leaned against him, apparently having some difficulties to stand upright as they began to walk down the road in the opposite direction. He felt her soft body against his own as she cuddled him, as well as her warm breath as she pressed her face against his upper arm.

“I’m tiiired.” His inebriated girlfriend said childishly and looked up at him with an emphatically sleepy face, but he also clearly recognised the flicker of lust in her dark, brown eyes.

“Then we need to put you to bed.” Florian said with a knowing grin and firmly put his arm around Alessia, who started giggling again.

As they reached the crossing again, Florian instinctively looked to his left and right, although this wasn’t really necessary – the neighbourhood was fairly quiet anyway, and now it also was around one o’clock in the morning. But before he could continue to cross the empty road, Alessia suddenly wrapped her arms around him and pulled his face down to hers, passionately pushing her tongue into his mouth and pressing her large breasts against his upper body. He felt her warm, moist breath on his lips and energetically returned her kiss as he too was suddenly gripped by a wave of intense desire. At the same time, he moved his arms down her hips and grabbed her perfect, round butt while she began to rub her lower body against the growing bulge in his trousers. Alessia panted quietly and gently bit his lower lip, then Florian grinned mischievously and softly pushed her away.

“We’re almost home.” He said and lovingly put his arm around her shoulders again. Alessia pouted for a moment, but then began to giggle and snuggled up against him once more.

As they continued down the road, Florian listened to the chirping of the cicadas in the bushes, occasionally supporting his tipsy girlfriend to make sure she didn’t trip. Once they reached his place and closed the front door behind them, they quietly went up to his room. Just as Florian carefully closed this door behind him as well, Alessia wrapped her arms around him once more and giggled again as she began to kiss his face. Then she suddenly pushed him onto his bed with surprising determination and began to take off her black top.

“Don’t you wanna...” Florian began a little startled, but Alessia climbed onto him and began to slip out of her hot pants, lustfully looking at him once more with her large, brown eyes as she slightly bit her lower lip.

As she leaned down and pressed her warm, soft breasts against Florian’s face, he felt how the bulge in his trousers began to grow again. He grabbed Alessia’s soft, tanned hips and rolled her onto her back while she quickly took off her bra and her underpants, pushing herself further onto the bed. Florian too slipped out of his remaining clothes and then climbed onto Alessia, who hugged him again once more, pressing him tightly against her perfect, feminine body. Florian let out a lustful, soft moan and buried his face between her large breasts, then Alessia rubbed her lower body against his own again and he couldn’t hold out any longer. He hastily grabbed a condom from his night table, put it on and then carefully entered his girlfriend’s tight, wet and pleasantly warm body. Alessia panted again and lovingly looked at him, then she gave him a passionate kiss, gently biting his lower lip once more. For some time, they rolled around in bed, squeezing their bodies against each other, until the movements of Florian’s lower body became more vehement and energetic. Moaning with pleasure, Alessia leaned back into the pillow while her muscular boyfriend artfully moved inside of her. She groaned as she felt her nipples harden and her heartbeat began to accelerate, then she grabbed her boyfriend again and rhythmically moved her body up and down with him. This made her large breasts bob up and down as well, and a little further below, she could also feel the contents of her stomach slosh around in unison with the movements of her body. It was accompanied by a faint, pleasant tickle, from which she could tell that some of the tinies she had swallowed this evening were still alive inside of her. That sensation, however, was nothing against the feeling of her boyfriend, who had pushed himself deep into her even further down below, and who now reached a particularly sensitive spot that made her sweating body explode in an intense orgasm. Alessia suppressed a loud cry of pure extasy and lust, which still escaped from between her lips as a passionate moan. Only a few moments later, her boyfriend came as well, then both of them lay down beside one another, panting heavily and then hugging each other again as their satisfied bodies began to relax.

Alessia snuggled up against her boyfriend, contently looking down at their sweaty, fit, and healthy bodies shining in the pale moonlight, and closed her eyes. She felt Florian’s warm breath in her long hair as he gently kissed her forehead, and she could still sense the slight tingle of the shrunken people inside her belly as they slowly began to be absorbed into her body. Feeling completely satisfied, she let out a big, tired yawn and fell asleep soon after.

***

Also panting heavily, but for entirely different reasons, Marvin pulled himself up the sticky, slimy slope of masticated mozzarella sticks, deep inside the stomach of the giant girl who had swallowed him with her shot of vodka – if he recalled correctly, her name was Alessia. Of course, it didn’t really matter who she was, it wasn’t even really important why she had done this to him. Only one thing was true: Sooner or later, he would be digested by her, just like all the other screaming and crying shrunken people he could hear all around him. Just like Jonas was being digested by the blonde giantess called Tanja, and Dominik most likely by Alessia’s boyfriend, Florian... Marvin stopped for a moment as he thought of his friends. He wondered if they were still alive at this point, or if they had already been digested.

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted as the giantess who had eaten him suddenly began to move again, causing the mountain of chyme he had been carefully climbing up over the course of the last hour or so to nearly collapse onto him. Far above, Marvin once again heard a loud, muffled giggle – whatever Alessia was doing, she apparently was having a good time. The sound made him clench his teeth with cold, impotent rage. Who gave this girl the right to do this? He was a human, a sentient being, but she had just swallowed him like some random party snack, and now he would die inside her belly as she continued to enjoy herself. Then her enormous body would tear his own to pieces and absorb it, so that most likely nothing would be left of him but some fat on her already large, taut breasts and butt cheeks. And finally, she would simply shit out his remains and flush them down the toilet.

Marvin angrily pulled himself up further, as if this would somehow save him from his inevitable doom. Then his entire surroundings began to swing to the left and right, accompanied by booming steps from somewhere deep beneath him. She and – judging by the tone of the other voice outside – her boyfriend seemed to be walking somewhere. Wheezing, Marvin dug his hands deep into the warm, thick chyme, listening to the loud gurgling and rumbling of Alessia’s stomach all around him. High above, he heard her strong, calm breathing and the muffled, regular thumping of her heart, and somewhere below, even further down inside her stomach, he could also hear the hissing and bubbling of concentrated stomach acid. For all intents and purposes, Marvin knew that the only way out of this situation was through Alessia’s intestine, but his survival instincts forced him to stay as far away as possible from these menacing ponds of digestive juices.

A little later, his surroundings began to sway up and down as the giantess appeared to walk up some stairs or something similar. Then the stomach contents suddenly tilted to the side and Marvin let out a horrified scream as he was pushed down into the depths of Alessia’s stomach again, along with an avalanche of chyme. For a while, he was violently swirled around inside a sheer tsunami of alcohol, chewed food and digestive juices, then he heard that Alessia’s heartbeat began to accelerate. While he still wondered what this meant, he heard the giantess moan with pleasure again and again, accompanied by a rhythmic bobbing motion of her entire gigantic body. Then he realised that Alessia was sleeping with Florian – while he and countless other shrunken people were being digested alive inside her stomach. Marvin desperately held on to a more solid chunk of food as he was thrown around together with all the other stomach contents, and began to cry. The unfairness of this all was just unbearable. While Alessia was in sexual ecstasy, he would now die in pain and forever disappear in the depths of her body as she took everything from him, not just his life, but his body as well.

Utterly horrified and dismayed by his terrible fate, Marvin cried out as loud as he could, but his tiny, meek voice was completely drowned out by the moan of the giant girl as her entire enormous body trembled under the waves of a powerful orgasm. This also caused her stomach to contract, so that Marvin was suddenly washed away by another flood wave of stomach acid and chyme, which forced him below the surface once more. For a couple of seconds, his twitching limbs helplessly thrashed around as the life was drained from his body, then they finally went limp and he sank to the bottom of Alessia’s stomach. Around him, he could hear the giantess’ heartbeat slow down again as she drifted to sleep, and in the end, this sound faded away as well as Marvin’s brain began to shut down and he passed out one last time.

***

Tanja shuffled upstairs and into her bedroom, where she clumsily took off her hot pants and her top, almost falling over in the process. She let out a sigh as she realised that she was too drunk to get changed properly, and so she simply dropped onto her bed in her underwear. This caused the fluids and food in her stomach to slosh around dangerously, and for a brief moment, she thought that she was going to throw up right into her pillow. In the end, the pressure rising up through her oesophagus turned out to be nothing but another loud, wet burp, although it forced a little bit of sour tasting stomach content up into her mouth. Tanja pulled a face and immediately swallowed the little bit of vomit again, then she laboriously turned onto her back and fell asleep soon afterwards.

As she slept, her stomach emptied itself into her duodenum after some more time, causing a wet gurgle to sound from her soft, naked belly as it gently moved up and down with her calm breaths. Amongst the chyme being pressed into her intestines were some eroded and soggy bone fragments that had once been part of Jonas’ skeleton, and which had briefly been forced back up into Tanja’s mouth with her last belch. Now they travelled through the dark, winding labyrinth of her intestines along with all the other disembodied nutrients that once had been his body, where they were broken down even further and gradually absorbed into the girl’s bloodstream over the course of the night. In the early morning, as Tanja rolled around in bed during a pleasant dream of her rampaging through a city as an unstoppable giantess, the indigestible remains of what once had been Jonas were squeezed through her ileocecal valve into her large intestine. There, they were further drained of any remaining fluids – fluids which Tanja’s intoxicated and dehydrated body urgently needed. Another few hours later, the few pieces of Jonas’ body that Tanja’s organism could not use for its own gain began to accumulate inside her rectum, where they were slowly lumped together with other waste products of her digestive process to form soft, brown chunks.

Soon afterwards, Tanja slowly woke up and began to stretch herself in bed as a little bit of sunshine fell onto her face through the shutters of her window, which she hadn’t closed completely last evening. For a few seconds, she tiredly rolled around, then her gradually awakening senses made her aware of the fact that she felt extremely heavy and had a terrible headache. She let out an annoyed groan, turned on her back and smacked her lips. Her mouth was awfully dry, and she also felt a little bit queasy. Tanja sighed and turned away from the sunlight, which only seemed to make her throbbing headache even worse. She continued to roll around in bed for a little bit longer, but unfortunately, she was awake now, and an intense pressure on her bladder made abundantly clear why this was the case.

“Shit.” Tanja mumbled to herself and sat up, stopping for a moment as everything around her felt like it was spinning uncontrollably. She gave herself a couple of moments until she had regained her bearings, then she rose to her feet, picked up her phone from her nightstand and carefully walked into the bathroom.

There, she pulled her underpants down to her knees and dropped onto the toilet seat with another whiny moan, then a wet fart escaped from between her butt cheeks as she relaxed the muscles in her lower body and began to empty her bladder. Tanja sighed with relief as the jet of warm urine shot out of her body, gradually easing the pressure on her bladder, and unlocked her phone. She grunted contemptuously as she realised that her phone was still showing the picture of Pascal, and ostentatiously farted once more. Then she closed the app and took a look at her text messages. Her parents had sent her a couple of pictures showing a swanky French mansion in the midst of an opulent vineyard, which she laconically answered with a thumbs-up emoji as she finished emptying her bladder.

Just as she also relaxed her sphincter and began to evacuate the end product of her digestion from her bowel, she received a text message from Alessia, who asked her how she was feeling today with a cheeky winking emoji. Tanja initially sent her a text with nothing but crying emoji and then explained that she had a hangover. What she didn’t know was that right in this moment, Alessia too was sitting on the toilet and excreting the remains of Marvin, just like the remains of his friend Jonas now plopped into the water of the toilet bowl below Tanja’s buttocks. After letting out another fart, Tanja moaned quietly and pushed another load out of her rectum, which buried the chunk with Jonas’ remains underneath it. Finally, Tanja got up and cleaned herself, then she dropped the used toilet paper into the bowl and pressed the flush button. Yawning, she pulled her underpants back up and let the elastic waistband flick against her hips, causing the soft fat tissue on her butt cheeks to jiggle slightly. This soft fat tissue contained most of what once had been Jonas, who was now forever trapped inside this taut, feminine posterior. The blonde girl who had assimilated him into her body obviously did not think about this, not even for a moment. She simply washed her hands and then picked up her expensive smartphone again, shuffling out of the bathroom with a self-pitying sigh as she answered another one of her friend’s text messages.

Since Tanja’s mouth still felt very dry, she took a quick detour downstairs into the kitchen, where she poured herself a glass of mineral water, using it to wash down an aspirin pill as well. Then she filled the glass with water once more and went up to her room again with another sigh, hoping to catch another round of sleep.


Copyright © VortexFoodsTM 2021.