- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone ! New chapter's out ! I hope you'll like it !

And also, super thank you for your reviews, it's always great to read you :) !

https://strawpoll.com/adu7692hd

 

Chapter 4

“I say that for an eight meter tall woman due to some freak accident when you were a kid, you are incredibly kind and gentle, even when you want some lovemaking” said Jake.

But if he had been able to picture Jackie to be twice her current size with ease, he hadn’t expected the world to change as much as it did when he stopped talked. The whole house shifted and changed formed. Gone was the wealthy but relatively normal house, if slightly taller than normal to accommodate her former four meters tall height. But now it looked as if they were in an ultra-modern house, or even some sort of hangar. Everything looked more futuristic and a lot more costly. And even Jackie was different, and not just due to her increased size.

Her body had shifted a little for starter. Now she wasn’t as tall as she was because of natural reasons and it showed. She was looking stunning still, but she was a little ganglier than before, clearly showing that she hadn’t achieved such height by way of simple natural growth. And she also looked worried, which surprised Jake a little. He had expected her to build up even more confidence but it wasn’t the case at all. She looked… well, she almost looked like the Jackie he used to know, before all his changes.

“You… you really think I am?” she asked him, her voice very low, clearly worried about how he’d answer it. “I mean, I don’t want to hurt you but I… I’m not use to being around people you know? Not ever since the… the freak accident, as you put it” she added, blushing abundantly.

He blinked, searching his words. Again, he was surprised by how his words changed the world and how it impacted so much more than just what he could see. She was shier now, and yet she sported larger tits than he had given her before, far larger ones. Each one of those was probably almost two-third of his own height, which was incredible of course. And even if she remained somewhat muscular, she also wasn’t looking like the gym nuts she had become somewhat before.

In fact, her skin tone had shifted to some paler complexion, she was clearly not seeing the sun a lot. Which, he realized, was probably normal. Being a true giantess because of a freak accident had robbed her of the agency and power she had had when he had used his powers just before, and Jake felt a little bad about it. But in the same time, despite her towering size, he had to admit that he felt a little safer with a Jackie who wasn’t as dominant as before – even if it was also a little disconcerting and a lot less exciting. It was time to try the boundaries of his abilities.

“Sure, but in spite of the nature of your growth, you should try to be closer to your previous self – but you can keep the current breasts size.”

Jackie looked puzzled for a moment and Jake wondered if he had tried to be too subtle. But then he noticed it. It was subtler, as if the universe was forced to rearrange itself backward while keeping the current change. Jackie’s face became dreamy as her figure shifted back to the muscular and confident mini-giantess she had been – only twice as tall and with far bigger breasts. She seemed to get her confidence back and then some. She shook her head and smiled at him, before swiftly pushing him into her ginormous cleavage.

“You’re talking too much little man. And you’re not speaking sense at all. Less using your mouth to blather, and more to pleasure me, okay. I just love it when a man is between my breasts and I’ve wanted you in there for so long that I don’t want to miss out any second of it!”

And what glorious breasts they were! Firmer and rounder than anything he had ever seen or even dreamt touching. And there were surrounding him, engulfing him. It was absolutely crazy. He wasn’t much more than a large action figure compared to Jackie now, so all he could do was hope that she’d be gentle… and lose himself into her like never before. It was absolutely insane how great it was to be able to play with the biggest breasts of the world. Just absolutely incredible. And it seemed super-Jackie was pleased by all of that, which made him even hornier. Her breathing was becoming heavier again and her blush unmistakable.

“Fuck, I don’t know how long I’ll be able to contain myself Jake” she moaned, looking at him, looming well above him even on her belly like that. “I want you inside of me Jake! I want you so, so bad!”

He almost said it wasn’t a problem because he’d fit in there perfectly, but he managed to stop himself. He was super aroused and he wasn’t willing to try and see if saying it like that now would trigger a change in him. Sure he wasn’t supposed to change himself without specifically stating it, but if he was too confident in his tone and feelings, would it bypass the protection. It certainly wasn’t the right time to try it. Instead he decided to remain silent and double down on the large breasts surrounding him, monstrously heavy and firm, not unlike large gym balls in a way.

“Oh Jake…” she moaned, shifting and making him lose his balance. “I want to take you, Jake… I’m so big, everyone’s do what I want, but it’s boring at time. Don’t give in just yet, Jake… just a little more and I’ll be able to reach the best climax ever, I just know it!” she said, almost raving, as if she was truly experiencing something incredible, something he couldn’t even begin to understand, which made him a little jealous; and then he felt something wet touching his feet, startling him.

He looked down and his mouth went agape when he realized that it wasn’t water or juices or anything his mind could have conjured. Suddenly he realized why Jackie’s breasts had ballooned so much compared to the size of her body. He was literally seeing the carpet on the ground go wet because of milk. A lot of milk. It was super weird, and he almost immediately changed it, but something restrained him. Seeing the bottom of this, in a way, would be interesting and help him better understand his powers. He had just wanted her taller due to some accident, but clearly there was more to it than just her size.

“Oh shit” she mumbled, her tanned face darkening even more due to shame. “I had forgotten about it… when… hum… when I get really excited, I… I produce milk. A lot of it, as you can see” she chuckled weakly. “I… I hope I’m not weirding you out, Jake! I mean, it’s already awesome that you’d want to… you know, with a woman like me, but I… I know some people can be grossed out and, hum, my milk… it has effects on people, you know? Can make them sick if they drink it and all that…”

Now that was an interesting nugget of information, one Jake felt he’d return to sooner rather than later. But right now, he wanted to reassure Jackie that everything was okay, that he wasn’t off-put by it, that her body was incredible – partly because he had changed her, but he wouldn’t tell her that of course. So, instead of talking, he returned to her breasts, massaging them, trying to entice her to produce some more, which would be a proof that he was able to pleasure her even more, making her scream and moan, as a way to show he was happy with the way she was.

“Oh Jake… I’ve loved you for so long” she sighed, as his hands pushed deeper into the taunt skin of her breasts, sinking into it, and unleashing more and more milk, to the point that he suddenly wondered if it wouldn’t pour through the ground and unto the heads of whoever was probably downstairs, partying obliviously to what was happening above them – even if the absence of an eight meters tall was probably noticeable. “I’ve wanted to kiss you so many times, but you always seemed so shy, and I didn’t want to rush things… Now I regret it!”

He remained silent, but started kissing her tits. He had been expecting something like a shiver or something. Not the piercing shriek she unleashed, her whole body tensing as he did so. He was stunned both by the sound and the sight of her muscles – which he had returned to their former splendor – bulging up so much. There was no way anybody wouldn’t know what was happening in this room now. Not that he cared about it. Let him be the man who banged the giantess, it’d be great!

Finally, she relaxed and the flow of her milk seemed to slow down to a trickle, even if it hadn’t stopped entirely. Jackie also seemed a tad… fuller now, as if reach such an orgasm produced something made her have more curves. She didn’t seem to have grown at all however, and Jake didn’t know how to feel about it. Should he do something about it? He carefully considered it and then discarded the thought. He had more pressing matters to deal with, such as noticing the changes Jackie growing to this enormous size had had on the world around her.

“So, hum… Do you want me to keep going or… it’s getting a little humid here…” he chuckled, caressing the large orbs surrounding him, still amazed by their size and firmness and weight.

“Yeah, I…. I think I need to attend to my birthday party a little too. Just… would you be a dear and help me get dressed Jake? I can’t really do it myself when I’m… when I’m leaking” she explained, blushing abundantly.

“Oh, sure, yeah! Speaking of which, I hope my clothes are okay, I don’t think yours would fit me well enough to wear.”

“That’s for sure. You’d fit in one thought…” she added, looking at him lustfully.

Thankfully, it seemed she wanted to be seen at her party more than she wanted to continue playing with him, which suited the young man fine. Still, as he search for his clothes, he couldn’t help but wonder how she’d do the same. The room seemed super-large sure, but he couldn’t see any piece of furniture where clothes would have been folded. It was intriguing to say the least and as she got up he tried to focus on that idea. Tried, because seeing her stand to her full height and then walk playfully toward a wall, her enormous breasts swaying, visible even from the back.

“Oh God… I’m seeing her nipples from here…”

It hadn’t been true, of course, until it was. And it seemed, however his powers worked, they knew what he liked. Jackie’s nipple didn’t grow, no, her whole breasts ballooned until they were so massive that they each pushed each other outward, allowing him a great view of her still engorged nip, with milk still leaking a little out of it. It didn’t seem that she cared or that it bothered her one bit, she kept walking in the exact same manner. Apparently, no matter how busty she had become, her body was able to take it in without strain, or at least without visible strain, which was great.

“Well, I hope you’re ready?” she suddenly said, as she put her hand on the wall and it just… moved back, revealing a large space with an ungodly amount of material.

“Ready for what?” he asked, confused.

“Ready to help me get dressed, silly! I can’t really put the patch up on my nips, then my bra alone. It’s a little shameful, but it’s how it is. Do you mind if I pick you up to make it easier,”

“Uh, yeah, sure” he blurted without really realizing what it meant.

Jackie beamed at him and leant forward, which made her now absolutely ginormous breasts looks even more massive, the whiteness of the milk trickling on it contrasting quite a lot with her tanned skin – which, he suddenly realized, indicated that she tanned topless. She didn’t gave him more time to consider all of it however, as the fingers of her left hand coiled around his torso, dwarfing it quite a lot. Each of them was at least twice as large as his forearms, he realized with shock and a little alarm.

He had no reasons to be so afraid however, as he quickly realized. Jackie seemed quite used to carrying people around – he guessed that it was friends and family. She lifted him swiftly but not so fast that he got dizzy, and while his feet dangled in the air in a rather uncomfortable way, she made sure she didn’t used too much force and her fingers felt, if not comfortable, at least safe. He hadn’t much time to consider all of it however, since he sound found himself face to face with her other hand which was giving him some enormous pinky thing, which he couldn’t even start to identify.

“What’s that?” he asked, puzzled as he picked it up.

“Well, that’s something I need you to put on my nipples” she explained, blushing. “I’d do it myself, only… it needs to be really well put and my fingers are too big to smooth those overs. Usually I have my mom helping me but she isn’t here today and… well, I hoped you wouldn’t mind it? If it’s too weird…”

“No it’s fine, really it is. I’m just a little confused about how to use them but I guess I’ll find it soon enough” he interrupted her, not wanting to make her feel bad. “So… I just put it on your nipple and push until it is real smooth over it?”

“Pretty much, yeah.”

It was surprisingly difficult. Not because the material was resistant or anything, but is seemed so strange that Jake couldn’t seem to focus on it. He had never expected any of it to happen just a day prior. And here he was, small enough compared to a girl he used to tower over, that he could put patch on her nipples when she couldn’t because she was too damn tall. It was absolutely awesome and the fact that it made him hard and her happy that he was didn’t gave him a lot of inventive to finish his task. After all, why couldn’t they go for another round? But Jackie wouldn’t have none of this.

“I need to take care of my other guests, you know? It’s already great that they came over, it’s not every year that I have so many showing up for my birthday!” she chuckled as she moved her fingers a little to not graze his dick.

Jake sighed but he understood what she meant and focused on finishing her preparations. It still took him one more minute or two to finish with the first nipple, and almost as much for the second. But when it was over, Jackie sighed with relief and gently put him back on the ground. He looked up and up to see her fish something in that hidden closet, which she used to remove the milk staining her wonderful breasts, and then put it back in, before taking out something absolutely incredible.

He deduced it was a bra because of its forms, but to call it that would have been like calling a tiger a cat. That thing was enormous of course, but mostly it was almost unmovable. It looked more like a piece of armor than clothes and yet when Jackie clasped it on, he could hear it groaning, the reinforced steel used to support the weight of that mighty rack suffering to achieve their duty. And when she took a deep breath, expanding her chest in the process, he half expected it to entirely fall apart.

It didn’t, mercifully since the beams would have probably fallen on him and Jackie started to pick up other clothes. It was only then that Jake realized that whatever she had worn when she brought him here wasn’t on the ground or anywhere. He suspected that she had folded it or something like that and was just picking it up again. He hadn’t the time to stand idle like that however and he rushed toward his own clothes, side-glancing at the giantess to try and get a peek of her magnificent body.

“Phew, okay, all good” she beamed, turning around on she was clothed, looking very much like the two and a half meters tall version of herself, only with a gigantic chest. “I’m ready to get down. You?”

“Yeah, I’m good” he replied, smiling. “Uh… Jackie?” he asked her as she approached the door.

“Yeah?”

“Was it a onetime thing or…”

“Hopefully not!’” she laughed. “Plus, even if you wanted it to, I’d just have to rip you off your apartment to get you back!”

He stood still for a moment or two, surprised that he hadn’t even thought of the possibility. Of course he knew she was joking, but even as she opened the door, he noticed how powerful she was. If he had restored her fully to her previous body, only larger and bustier, then she was far stronger than she looked, and she was looking mighty. Jake suddenly felt a little worried – he didn’t want to make her angry, because it would end badly for him, reality-altering powers or not! And he certainly didn’t want that at all.

She didn’t ponder on what she had said however and started to walk briskly toward the hangar-sized door of her room, keeping it open for him to dash through before letting it boom back as it closed. Following her proved to be harder than he had expected. Jackie’s insanely long legs covered so much ground that he had to run a little just to try and keep up with her. She didn’t seem to notice however, as she walked silently toward what he suspected was the main room at ground level – which he was, he realized, a little startled, when he looked through a window.

He hadn’t much time to consider it, since a few meters away, Jackie opened another door and a wave of sounds and laughter washed over them. He was surprised by how many people there was, he had been half expecting to be only a very few peoples here, only her closest friends, but it turned out there was a veritable throng of peoples. It was surprising, Jackie had made me believe that such a thing wouldn’t be possible. But I guessed that being able to boast to have been to the birthday party of a giantess like that was worth some bragging down the road.

The crowd parted to give Jackie space, which was incredible. Being alone with her had given Jake a good handle on her size, but being her among plenty of other peoples made her somehow look even more massive than she was. He could see that they all looked like very little kid, at best, compared to her, since she was more than four time their size. And people clearly were peeping up her skirt, to take a glance at her panties, which he find a little disgusting.

As it was, Jake let Jackie advance a little and talk with others. He listened to the talks around. Clearly, everyone knew what had happened, but it didn’t seem to bother anyone. Of course, it was probably mostly because nobody wanted to incur the wrath of an eight meter tall woman known to be super strong, even compared to her size. And it gave Jake time to ponder about his next change. He didn’t want to make Jackie less special, but he felt she had been altered enough, it was time to spread the love, and he had a great idea to do that.

Jackie had shown him that she produced a lot of milk. Like, a lot. It was currently toxic or dangerous at least… but it could be changed quite easily thanks to his powers. He had plenty of ideas to do that, of course, but he needed to find the best one, to make sure he wouldn’t end regretting it down the line. He didn’t want to create taller giantesses than Jackie, and in fact he wondered if he should create more at all. Making people shrinks… wouldn’t it make her look even mightier? Truly it was difficult to choose.

Still, he had to make a choice, and he had an idea or two about all of it:

  1. Jackie’s milk cause other to shrink – no limit
  2. Jackie’s milk cause other to crave it and their body changes to look more like her’s – even men
  3. Jackie’s milk cause other to grow up to two feet
  4. Jackie’s milk cause other to become addicted – milk zombies!