- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone!

Thank you for your votes and comments !

I had some difficulties writing this one, I hope you'll like it nonetheless !

https://strawpoll.com/628v8e5oe

Chapter 5

“Jackie’s milk make people grow taller” he whispered softly, as he followed her. “Not too much, up to two feet max. And she does share it from time to time, but never freely, she doesn’t want everyone to know of it just yet” he added on a whim, not really sure why.

“You said something Jake” she asked him, surprising him with how sharp her ears were. “You’ll need to speak up a little more, I’m afraid at my height it’s kind of hard to understand what normal-sized persons say, sorry!”

He waved at her to make her see that he understood but that he had only been talking to himself, and it seemed to be enough. She beamed at him and finally pushed open a ginormous door, one he wouldn’t have been able to move – even a little – with all he strength, he realized, when he saw how large it was, and that even Jackie grunted in effort to open it. It was absolutely stunning to see those powerful muscles bulging and hardening, until she was able to open a way for them both back into the crowd.

And a crowd it certainly was. As insane as it seemed, the sounds of many people laughing and cheering and joking washed over the two of them. Jackie seemed to grow taller at that sound, her face smiling as she entered an enormous, hangar-like, room, where a throng of people parted way to let her through. It was harder for Jake, who had to make sure that he clung to Jackie’s gigantic footsteps to be able to keep up with her. For the time being, he just was impressed by how much more people were here now. He hadn’t been expecting that, especially since she was really an oddity after the changes he had made.

Since she was the only woman as tall as she was, he had expected her to truly not have that many friends or to have people coming over more in a mocking or cruelly curious way. But the people around here seemed really happy to see her, talking to her as if she was a celebrity. Which probably was the case; an eight meter tall bombshell had to have a lot of power in this society. Perhaps she even was approached to play in some commercials or perhaps even some movies – even if the roles that a giantess would be able to play would probably be quite limited sadly, especially one as busty as her.

“Hey girl! You sure took your sweet time!” boomed a voice he recognized – it was Miranda and when he noticed her, Jake froze in place.

Of course. If some people had discovered Jackie’s milk qualities, it would have to be her friends. Well, one of them. Alison was as small as ever, but Miranda neared 2,37m, exactly two feet taller than she had been before. She was looking stupendous, and while Jake had to admit that as a giantess Jackie had nothing to be ashamed of, as a tall woman, the black girl was absolutely stunning. Her whole body had curves for days, which hadn’t been enhanced by his changes, after all, they only looked bigger because she was bigger!

She had an aura of power which didn’t seem to be diminished by Jackie’s titanic size against her own. She was clearly one of the tallest person in the room – but not the only one. He noticed a few other peoples who were taller than they had been a few hours ago. Not all of them had turned out into colossus like Miranda, some had barely grown a dozen centimeters. But a handful had clearly become a lot more massive, and it seemed that with their increased height, they had picked up another lifestyle, one which would put their taller body to use, by becoming fitter and sexier.

Miranda was certainly the most impressive. She waded through the throng of people, making little efforts to accommodate the smaller persons around her. None seemed to dare talk up to her however, and while Jake felt a little worried by this behavior, which seemed far from her previous attitude, he had to admit that she was looking quite attractive. Her confidence was like an aura surrounding her, and she lorded over smaller people with such a natural ease that he couldn’t fault her for that. And it seemed that people were used to it, which surprised him.

“Well, we had a lot of talking to do” chuckled Jackie, bringing Jake’s mind back on what Miranda had said, not what she looked.

“I’m not sure you two talked much” huffed Alison, surprisingly outspoken for someone as small as she was. “You’ve never been patient enough for that!”

“Oh come on! I’m not like that at all” laughed Jackie, and it created a wave of roaring laughter around them, surprising Jake once more. Clearly, even a minute change as transforming her milk had had such an impact.

He couldn’t fathom the idea that she would have been so popular if she couldn’t make people grow taller. And yet, from the way peoples who had changed were treated, it didn’t seem that it was known that it was because of her milk from the rest. He started to suspect that there was quite a traffic and that some young peoples were willing to pay whatever price she would have asked in exchange. He suspected that once they were supposed to have stopped growing, Jackie didn’t share her milk with them, which perhaps explained why Alison was still small.

“Anyway, you need something to drink Jakey-boy?” asked Miranda, approaching him and looking – merely glancing in fact – to her own breasts, in a clear allusion to what Jackie could offer he bet.

“Gladly, I haven’t drank at all since I came here” he replied, doing his best to play it coy.

“Not that you weren’t offered any” chuckled Jackie. “But you know that everything’s on the house for you, you can have whatever you want!”

“Well… some coke would be great, for a starter! It’s a little too soon for me to drink anything stronger!” he replied, and he was quite happy to see that the giantess and her friends agreed and started talking between themselves – Jake was content to return to the sidelines to better notice the changes he made and their repercussions.

It became quite clear that the taller people were the center of attention. Perhaps it was because having so many peoples over two meters tall in the same town was exceptional, but it seemed to Jake’s eyes that those small giants knew how to use their increased size. And in fact, they didn’t seem to really bother with discretion, as he almost immediately discovered. As he walked around, he stumbled on several couples making it out, in the open, against walls. Most of those were giants on girls, but a few were giantesses on men or same-sex. And the proximity of others didn’t seem to bother them.

Perhaps he should have been really shocked, but to his own stupor, he found himself aroused a little. Not that he wanted to become taller, not at all. But being so brazen and clearly able to get away with it… it was impressive. And probably a side effect of Jackie being so tall; since she could get away with whatever she probably wanted, others followed her example. He had wanted her to be happy in spite of her changes after all, and so he had created a world where taller people could really be so brazen. He was a little jealous now. He liked Jackie but he didn’t want to pass up on the opportunities to see and change more of the world, because he was claimed.

But before he could think about a way to change things up again, he was stopped by a large hand on one of his shoulders. Turning around, he was greeted by an exposed midriff, paler than any skin he had ever seen, the belly button pierced by a silver ring. He looked up and up, past a modest but visible breast line, to discover a pale face, whose lips were jet black, the eyes surrounded by quite a lot of black eyeliner and long raven hairs, which was looking at him with piercing brown eyes, which made him a little queasy.

He obviously recognized her immediately. Serene. She had always been tall; in fact, she had probably always been the tallest girl in town, at an incredible 2 meters seven. Thin to the point that she looked somewhat vaguely sick, she had that emo and goth vibe which looked even more disturbing on her considering her size. Well. Her former size since she was now probably 2 meters and a whooping sixty-eight centimeters tall. And she was absolutely creepy, with the way she tilted her head as she looked at him.

“Hey Jake… So, I didn’t took you for the kind of man who liked taller girls… guess I was wrong, uh?”

The way she said it made him extremely nervous. It was true that he was into taller girls, but there had always been something vaguely creepy with Serene. Perhaps it was because she just didn’t know how to use her size except for scaring people off; or it was her super-brat behavior at times. She was the only daughter of a very wealthy family of their town after all. In any case, she had always had a mood which made approaching her a daunting prospect, one he hadn’t dared dabble into.

And now that she was even taller, she certainly looked like huge troubles. He wasn’t an idiot; he could see that she wanted to do something with him. And she was stunning, he couldn’t help but notice how she stood, prouder than ever, but also with a hint of some dissatisfaction. He wondered why it was. She was probably the second tallest person in town, possibly the second tallest woman in the world after all. But the way she was pouting, Jake was absolutely certain that she was unhappy with a lot of things.

“I… I don’t see what you’re talking about” he replied, taking a step back and then another as she approached him, until his back was against the wall.

“I think you know exactly what I mean” she grunted, her mouth grinning – and for the first time he noticed that she had quite the large mouth, while her lips were thin. “And I think you’re here because Jackie’s actually too tall for you, wouldn’t you say? Eight meters tall, that’s far too much! That bitch” she finished, her voice heavy with venom and envy.

“No really, I don’t” he replied, a little angry now, but he was interrupted by a loud moan to his left – he looked to it and it was his mistake.

In a flash, Serene was on him, pushing him firmly against the wall, one of her hand sealing off his mouth with ease, while the other descended on his pants. He tried to shake her off but it was futile. She was a lot stronger than he was, even when she didn’t seem that impressive in muscular mass. And in fact he realized with trepidations that her legs alone, pressing against his, sealed him in place as her belly pushed into his torso. He looked up and was greeted by her eyes, almost shining with gleeful and cruel pleasure. He understood what was about to happen and he couldn’t do a thing.

She removed his pants, and he tried to wiggle away when she did that, hoping that she’d fumble or something. But she didn’t. She held him firmly in place and he couldn’t do anything. And his treacherous body loved it. His dick was quickly becoming rock hard in spite of Serene’s clumsy ministrations. Perhaps he shouldn’t have liked it, but hot damn, she was absolutely taking his breath away, in more ways than one. And the way she breathed made it quite clear that she was super aroused by such a turn of event. Jake realized that soon, he’d have sex with this mini-giantess, whether he wanted it or not.

But it wasn’t a bad thing in itself, he realized. He wanted to have a taller girlfriend because he loved being dominated slightly – or perhaps a little more than slightly. But in this case, it was more because it was Serene. He felt that of all the peoples to have grown thanks to the changes he had made, she was perhaps the most dangerous. He glared at her, trying to convey that she was making a mistake. He didn’t expect anything out of it, of course. She seemed content with what she was doing to him, after all, and she hadn’t any reason to stop. And yet she did.

“What with the look” she chuckled. “You should love it. Aren’t I better than that huge ass Jackie? All she has for her is a freakish accident which made her into some sort of giant freak. I got my size thanks to genetics. So you see, aren’t I the most interesting of the two? Uh? Why don’t you answer that before I’ve my way with you? But you’d better not scream, runt” she finished, removing her hand from his mouth;

“Yeah well, it’s only because I know deep down you’re gentle and just a little foul-mouthed Serene” said Jake, seizing the occasion. “And -.”

She cut him off by putting her hand on his mouth again. He cursed himself, he hadn’t changed things enough surely! But when he looked up at her again, he could see that the creepy vive she had always given off had reduced greatly. She was still a little strange and the intensity in her eyes unnerving, but it wasn’t the worst. He could live with the idea of having sex with her. It wouldn’t feel like a dirty rape now, at least. It was the most important thing for him. He wanted to be dominated, he was even willing to let himself be abused reasonably… but what she had in mind before was too sick for him.

And of course, making her somewhat sicker meant that while her size allowed her to dominate, the strength difference had lessened, for now. If she was great, perhaps he’d slowly add something to her as he had done Jackie? He wouldn’t go as far as with the blonde giantess he had created of course, but there would be some changes he could do to Serene still, down the line. But as of right now, he had a hard time focusing on any of this, because she was now a lot more skilled with the handjob she was giving him.

“You know, I’ve always wanted to have my way on someone… but even with my size, it never worked out… it’s so damn frustrating!” she said, as she increased the pace of her hands moving on his dick, making him moan and shiver. “Finally, I’ll get to do it with you today so you’d better not disappoint me, little man. Okay, the last bit was a tad too much I guess” she finished under her breath.

Now that she was hesitant, she somehow became sexier in Jake’s eyes. Perhaps because she was reassuring, she wouldn’t abuse her size and strength now, or at least not too much. She’d ravish him but only because he allowed it entirely. And when she pushed him further into her, leaning closer to the wall, he moaned. It was enough to reassure her, of course, and she removed her hand again. Jake didn’t use the opportunity to say anything however, instead starting to kiss that slim belly, making her chuckle.

It turned out that while she wasn’t really skilled with her height, she knew how to use it well enough that he could forget everything for a time. As it was, it was mostly when she put her hands on his shoulders, moved her ass away from him and leant forward, almost bending at 90° degrees, and still forcing him to look up slightly, which was insanely arousing to him. And when she kissed him, he didn’t try to stop her, in fact he even enjoyed the moment, even if a part of him felt a little bad doing it mere minutes after having had sex with Jackie.

Her tongue invaded his mouth and his own tried to push it a little, to no avail, which made her moan in turn. He felt her long fingers clawing on his shoulder, bruising him a little through his shirt. She groaned and pushed forward, her breathing quickening faster and faster as she started to let loose her desires. And while he appreciated what she was doing, he wanted to improve her a little. Not much, she just needed to reach 3 meters tall and he’d be happy, and she didn’t need to become super strong like Jackie or busty or anything. Just a tad more taller than she already was.

“You’re three meters tall, and really skilled when it comes to sex” he whispered, looking her right in the eyes when she finally broke their kiss, leaving both of them panting.

“You’re right on both accounts, little one” she laughed, her hands leaving his shoulders to trace their way on his body, stimulating him in subtler and yet incredible way. “I mean, I’m not a wore, but I love to do my best in everything, you should know it. And if you don’t, you’ll soon discover how far I go when I want to be the best...”

But they wouldn’t. The sound of the crowds growing closer made her stop. She growled but Serene released Jake, taking a step back and frowning. It was clear that Jackie was coming here, her booming steps were unmistakable, and Serene didn’t feel like confronting her. As for Jake himself, he rushed to get his pants back, and tried to remove anything he could have had on his face before the eight meters tall behemoth could see him. He didn’t want to risk angering her, after all.

“You’d better keep your mouth shut about it… and think about me” whispered Serene a mere second before vacating the grounds as fast as she could.

“Hey Jake!” boomed Jackie when she finally appeared, having to slightly tilt her head to avoid colliding with the cellar. “I see you’ve found your way to the pleasure corridor!”

She laughed and it seemed that the breasts he had kept enhancing almost spilled out of bra and her shirt, which was jaw-dropping for me, since I could tell that her bra was more reinforced steel than frisky laces. Her presence didn’t seem to bother the other couples much, none even looked at her and I suddenly wondered if it was a common sighting for them, to see her walk around when they fucked in her house. Perhaps it was just accepted by everyone, an open secret which I didn’t know until now.

“Yeah, it’s… it’s a thing…” he replied, not sure of what to say.

“You bet it is! It’s true you’ve rarely come here, which is a little sad… but on the other hand, that means I got you for myself!”

She took a booming step closer and, in a flesh, she lifted him from the ground, her long fingers coiling around his torso, so fast that he felt a little sea-sick. But when he stopped next to her lips and she kissed him, pushing his face into them, he replied in kind, going as far as to nibble her. It was a good way to hide Serene’s effect on him, after all. And he loved it too. And when she finally moved him back a little, he was gasping and feeling both happy and a little ashamed.

“So… what do you want to do now?” she asked him, grinning.

It was an excellent question and Jake had a few ideas in mind:

1.      Stay with Jackie and make her more like a Queen Bee… bring on the orgy!

2.      Find Serene again, and make her even more dominant but gentle, just to see what happens

3.      Jackie is good, but Jake could be better – perhaps he should shrink himself?

4.      Ditch the party for now – there is a whole town of people to alter!