- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone ! The new chapter is out ! As always, thanks for voting :) !

https://strawpoll.com/oprx9s7hb

Chapter 9

“I didn’t gave Serene powers.”

It was a simple enough sentence to utter but Jake felt a sense of dread when he said those words. He had no idea what undoing his changes could lead to. How would the universe react from that kind of blowback? It had to change a lot of stuff – less than what he had when he had made Jackie a giantess of course, but he was afraid it’d be quite different because it was him changing something he had already changed and he was afraid of some glitch or something like that appearing and fucking up the whole world.

But as soon as he had done that, he was back in the shack with her, on the ground. He blinked, confused. Was it really that? He had just erased what he had done and he just had memories of the next few hours – well, the last from his perspective of course? It felt strangely anticlimactic. He tried to get up, ignoring Serene looking around him, slightly disappointed. But just as he opened his mouth to reply to whatever Serene had told him – and changing what he had done by not giving her powers, he felt an atrocious pang of pain in his head and he screamed, falling on his knees.

“Hey, what’s happening? Are you okay?” yelped Serene, who seemed to have jumped upright and looked at him with a mix of concern and fear. “Holy shit, I can’t be found with someone screaming like that, everyone will think it’s my fault… I… I’ll go and get someone to help you, okay?”

Jake couldn’t answer. The pain was searing, almost as if someone had put a burning hot knife inside his brains. His ears were ringing and his eyes saw strange ghost lights, while he felt his stomach churning. He managed to not puke right here, right now, but it was really the best he could do. He let himself fall back to the ground, sitting against the floor. He started to worry that he was perhaps losing his new powers and it was the pain of them leaving him. But it started to calm down a little, even if he was still feeling as if someone was banging the inside of his skull like a drum.

Nobody came back. Either Serene had gotten a cold feet or she was unable to find anyone not inebriated so much that he would be willing – or able – to help. He didn’t really care because he was rather glad to be alone right now. He closed his eyes and pressed his fingers on his brow, trying to push the pain away. He didn’t want to try his powers on himself right now, it was probably too dangerous but perhaps he could do that on something else. Something relatively innocuous, just to see if everything was still working as intended.

“Okay, so…” he started, slowly opening his eyes to try and look around. “There is a fancy flamingo statue just in front of me” he said, his diction slow and slurred a little because of the pain.

And indeed, there was now one but as Jake squinted, he realized that something was indeed wrong. The statue looked twisted and old, and he didn’t like that at all. Clearly, undoing his change had made his powers go a little astray. Thankfully, using them hadn’t increased the pain in his head. He was starting to hope that if he waited long enough, he’d be able to use them normally again, probably once his splitting headache would have stopped. He smiled and started to relax. Everything would be fine and he’d be able to get back to making fun changes in a few minutes surely.

Of course, he hadn’t any opportunity to really relax, since Serene came back, alone. She looked slightly panicked still, but also worried about him. But when her eyes fell on the flamingo, she stopped and looked at it as if she had just seen a venomous snake. Jake frowned; what was happening? She shouldn’t have been surprised by it, surely. Perhaps he hadn’t been precise enough in his use of power, but it was doubtful! Had undoing his change on her had somehow made her aware of new ones? If so, it’d be a huge problem down the line, and he dreaded it now.

“What the fuck… from where does that come from” she mumbled, before shaking her head and turning toward Jake, who was still in the throes of the aftershock of his undone change. “Are you okay? What did happen? I’ve never seen something like that…”

“Yeah… I… I’m fine, sorry. I don’t know what happened… it’s… a first for me. Hopefully it won’t become a habit… I’d rather avoid it” he replied, trying to convince her that everything was okay and that he just needed to be calm for a few minutes and he’d get better; but it didn’t seem to be really working.

Jake tensed and then relaxed when he felt her arms coiling around his torso. Serene was trying to lift him up. Of course, it was easier said than done, since he had made her weaker before giving her the power to shrink peoples... and he doubted that one change had been undone. He almost made sure she’d be able to do that, but then he remembered the twisted shape of the flamingo and the fact that she had been surprised by it. It was better to say nothing and not try to change her. Perhaps she’d get tired of trying to lift him and he’d be left alone.

“Holy shit, you’re heavier than you look” she grumbled as she finally managed to make him move, even if only a little.

“Hey, stop, you’ll hurt yourself if you continue!” he said urgently, and he suddenly worried if she’d truly get hurt because of him – had he still enough control on his powers right now?

“Eh… you’re probably right… damn it, I can’t do anything correctly it seem” she grumbled as she let him fall back to the ground, just from high enough that it was a painful landing, if only a little.

Jake winced, but he was starting to feel a little bit better… and he decided that if he couldn’t trust his power right about now, he could probably at least use what he had learnt from Serene’s family to help her feel better. After all, it wasn’t every day that he got to spend some alone time with a three meters tall goth. And a pretty one at that! He passed his tongue on his teeth, searching for the best way to approach the subject of her parentage. Nobody knew much about that in town, so barging in would be… delicate.

“So you say, but I’m pretty sure your parents are proud of you… well, you mother must be. She’s such a petite thing and yet she gave birth to you, that must be quite something to boast about, don’t you agree?”

“My mom’s almost as tall as me… well, as tall as I would be if I hadn’t drank a little… supplement, from Jackie” she replied with disdain. “The woman you think off is called Marilyn and she’s my father’s wife… the bitch.”

“Excuse me?” he said, and he managed to sound convincingly innocent in doing so – the pain in his head probably helped him a little there.

“You heard right. My father… he is kind of proud of his size and power… but his wife, Marilyn… she’s a cunt who only gave him two small sickly boys. He didn’t like that much and, well, my mom was a maid in his estate. He banged her, got her pregnant and here I was… and mom was allowed to remain there, in spite of Marilyn’s hatred, only because I was enormous for a baby. Talk about irony, because I’d rather have been born small, so we may have went and live far from beloved daddy and his real wife!”

He wasn’t really surprised, of course. It seemed logical from what he had seen in her house – even if she couldn’t know it, of course. But hearing it was harsh and he winced. Thankfully, she didn’t seem to notice, she probably believed that it was because of his headache. And she was more shocked by what she had just revealed, as she gasped and put her hands on her mouth, looking both horrified and ashamed. But she didn’t bolt away as he may have expected. It was probably for the best, he didn’t want to be left alone just yet.

“That’s… that’s super rough!” he stated. “But I think you didn’t end so badly, even in spite of it” even if it explained a lot about her previous caustic and venomous personality before he had made her slightly softer. “I’m really happy you decided to share it with me, I’ll keep it to myself!”

“Yeah well… it wasn’t on the program, but I guess the cat’s out of the bag now” she mumbled, but she suddenly seemed slightly less worried. “But don’t go thinking you can blackmail me because of it or something!”

He hadn’t even though about it and he chuckled. He didn’t it to blackmail it, if he had wanted, Jake could have created something from scratch. At least he would have been able before his powers went haywire… The pain in his head was receding still, so he hoped that in a few more minutes he’d be able to use them normally perhaps. And he was starting to take a liking to Serene. She was kind of a bitch, but she had reasons to be so, and she was pretty. Too thin for his tastes but perhaps he’d be able to change it soon.

She got up and he looked through his half-closed eyes as she towered above him, looking quite pretty. He couldn’t really decipher what her expression meant, and he hadn’t the time to. As quickly as she had gotten up, she had sat down, enclosing him between her legs, and she pressed her lips on his. He was surprised, but quickly melted into her embrace, reciprocating the kiss. It was surprisingly tender and gentle, especially coming from her, who had certainly not the reputation to be nice! He closed his eyes and stopped thinking for a time, just enjoying it.

Surprisingly, it made him feel smaller than he was than when he had been with Jackie. Perhaps it was because Serene didn’t seem as consumed by lust as the other girl had been, or perhaps it was just because, being closer to his height, she could stimulate him in a way similar to normal girls, but in doing so highlighted the size difference and what it entailed. She was caressing his back with her long fingers, without digging into his flesh, seemingly content to just be here, in an embrace. He hoped nobody would barge in now, it’d be awkward to explain.

“I shouldn’t have done that” she grumbled when she finally broke the kiss. “It’s dumb on me, that huge cretin Jackie’s already got her claws into you, and she isn’t known to share her toys… But damn, I needed it!”

“Yeah, well, I’m not complaining… and don’t you think you’re a tad too rough on Jackie? Being a giantess like she is must be hard and all you know? I wouldn’t want to be so tall” he finished, speaking truthfully.

“Well, life’s unfair so that’s it” she grumbled. “I mean, she’s a world celebrity, she can take some heat from me.”

And she kissed him again, with less desperation but more intent. It was shorter than the previous one but it took Jake’s breath away all the same, if not more. When she broke this one, he was panting, she was grinning and her right hand was resting on his groin, her fingers playfully caressing his member through the fabric. It was hardening fast, since he was realizing one of his impossible dreams and Serene was quite skilled with her fingers, but he bit his lips, trying to resist the impulse to give in to temptation.

“Okay, I really need to go now, little man… but if you feel like being with a real woman, you know where to find me. Sure you’ll be okay alone? You don’t want me to send someone your way?”

“No, I’ll be fine” Jake replied, smiling – he wasn’t lying, his headache was starting to recede, which was a very good thing, he was starting to feel more as if he had marmalade in his brain than solid rock through which to push his thoughts. “I should be able to get going in a few minutes, I think!”

She looked doubtful, grinned and left, moving away. Once he was alone, Jake leant back against the wall more, massaging his brows. He hadn’t the energy to do anything, but surprisingly, his confused mind focused on Serene. She wasn’t as angelic as Jackie had been when she had been normal – well, before he had made his changes and turned her into a super-busty giantess… but Serene had a natural arrogance which made something vibrate inside of him, which attracted him like a moth to a flame. Choosing between the two seemed to be awful, but he wouldn’t be able to make it work as a harem, he was too normal after all!

After several minutes, he started to feel the itch to use his powers again. After all, he was alone now, and he needed to be sure he had regained whatever control he had had. He looked at the offending flamingo statue. It shouldn’t have been such a husk to begin with, and he decided that he had to try and see if he could correct the situation. He didn’t want risking using his powers on someone when they seemed bugged. He considered silently what he could do to make sure that it was safe. Remaking the flamingo was his best option, he decided with a grin.

“That flamingo is pristine and frankly just perfect.”

And lo and behold it was. Only, it wasn’t. The statue was repaired, but he was far too damn huge! That thing was taller than he was! What the fuck had just happened? The pain had almost disappeared and yet he was seeing something like that? It didn’t make any sense. He would have needed some time to think about it, but he hadn’t that time. He felt the ground shaking a little and it clearly meant one thing only: Jackie was searching for him. He got up slowly and decided that he needed to get out of here before she could barge into it – if she could at all!

“Oh, here you are!” she boomed. “Is everything alright, you looks terrible Jake!” she boomed, probably announcing his situation to the whole party – which seemed to have followed her, which was a little nerve grating.

“Well, I think I didn’t held the alcohol as much as I believed I could” he lied, hoping to be convincing enough. “Nothing too bad, but I felt that being alone a little would makes me feel better.”

She didn’t seem to believe it entirely, but she nonetheless nodded and moved the crowd away, turning around and offering Jake a tantalizing view of her ass. The peoples didn’t seem to be happy to be asked to leave, but it was clear the giantess wouldn’t take no for an answer, and they begrudgingly complied. In a matter of minutes, it was just the two of them, and suddenly Jake felt a little more nervous. He hadn’t done anything bad, per se, he wasn’t dating Jackie after all, but his little intercourse with Serene weighed on his consciousness a little. Hopefully he’d be able to pass it up as pain.

She sat on the ground, almost letting herself fall on it, her considerable backside padding clearly making it a pleasant experience to her as she grinned when she collided with the ground, producing a tremor strong enough that Jake lost his uneasy footing and fell headfirst into her legs, which she was extending to let her feet rest on the walls of the shack, which suddenly looked particularly small and weak – the young man was almost certain that all she’d had to do to destroy it entirely would be to push a little, and it’d give way beneath her power!

“So you have found Serene? If not, that’s too bad, because I want to be with you right about now and I don’t feel like letting you wander around. I’m not satisfied by what we did in my room… I’m a big girl, with big needs, Jack” she said, her grin turning in the most innocent smile as she announced her that she wanted to have sex.

He had to admit it was kind of sexy, the way she did that and it offered a world of possibilities but he wasn’t certain that it was a god idea. With her around, he wouldn’t be able to not use his powers, and he wasn’t certain it was a good idea to change Jackie even more. But when he looked up and saw her cupping her monstrous breasts in a clearly inviting way, not caring one bit about who could see her play with her jugs, which seemed ready to burst at a moment’s notice, it became harder to care about it and focus on the dangers. So what if he ended making her bigger than intended, right?

She was biting her lower lips as she looked at him and Jack felt his resolve melting. Even if he wanted to meet back with Serene, Jackie was doing him an offer he couldn’t really deny, couldn’t he? Plus, he had all the time in the world to get back to Serene. If his powers started to work back properly, he’d be able to extricate himself from the blonde giantess any time he wanted, right? All it’d require would be a little self control, he could surely do that! Surely! It wasn’t his fault Jackie had such curves, after all – even if it totally was. He just had to hope that his powers were back to normal…

What’s up with Jack’s powers ?

  1. They’ll be back to normal once the headache will be over.
  2. Jake will get his power under control… but Serene will notice the changes!
  3. Jack’s power go a little beyond what he asks of them, all the time.
  4. His powers have become unpredictable… but almost always in lusty ways!