- Text Size +

Adam looked around in delight, as the sparkling from his shrinking dissipated. Wayne looked up at his colossal wife.


“You know, I think I like this just fine. I’ve been pushed around by men my whole life, and being a giant feels pretty damned good.!”, the gigantic MILF grinned. She unthinkingly dangled the car near her crotch.



We’ve got to get her attention!”, Mandy said. The duo crawled out of the car, but were pinned in suddenly by his huge mother’s fingers.



Diane looked down at the city. “Hey, all of you guys down there! How do you like this?” Unbuttoning a few of her shirt’s buttons, she tucked the car in her huge cleavage. A giant zipping noise was heard, and the titaness pulled out a huge dick through the opening. “Makes you all look pretty damn useless, right? Seeing a woman that has a dick not only bigger than yours, but, bigger than your whole body!”. She let out a arrogant laugh.


Wayne let out an angry growl. He was humiliated! He had found out on their wedding night, about her problem. Showing the entire world said problem was emasculating as all hell!



The teenagers got out of the car, and ascended up her bra strap. After a few minutes, they had reached her shoulder. “Mom!”, Nick screamed. “We’re on your shoulder!” They covered their ears, as his mother’s much louder voice bellowed, “Shoulder itches.” Nick and Mandy watched in fear as the giant fingers swooped towards them, knocking them further back.



“Oh, before I forget.” She bent down, putting the car that she had retrieved from Adam’s pocket and thought still contained Nick and his girlfriend, on the street by Wayne.



This motion made the two teens fall, rolling down the cloth covered mountain that was her back. People close to her feet stared up, gobsmacked at the woman’s gigantic genitalia. Several of the news camera on the ground were able to get shots, as her pants stretched across her huge rear. Mandy yelled, as she pointed down. They were rolling towards the gap in between the giant’s ass, and her underwear. They grabbed onto the wall like fabric of her panties. “That was close.”, Nick said. They looked down at the pink wall of fabric that was taut against Diane’s giant cheeks. They were as tall as the V in Victoria’s Secret. Mandy gazed down at the dark cavern gaping below them, and said “I hope your mom didn’t eat anything spicy.”



“Now that that’s out of the way”, she boomed. “It’s time to get these clothes off.” As she stood up, she had no way of knowing that her son and his date were hanging onto the waistband of her underwear.


A loud clanking noise and a pop echoed across the city, as she unbuckled her belt, and unbuttoned her pants. They zoomed down her giant, long legs, the belt buckle crushing a thankfully empty bus.



She pulled off her pink thigh high panties. She stepped out of them, and Nick and Mandy had to dodge her huge feet.

Finally, she removed her bra that held her mountainous tits back. With a loud chuckle, she said. “You lucky people are getting the world’s biggest strip show, for free!”



Her giant dick was already erect, and dropped her excitement down on the crowd below like a rainstorm. Wayne goggled, as he was drenched in his wife’s juices. “All this has got me more turned on than you ever have, Wayne!”, she smirked. He snarled at Diane’s demeaning comment, and hit the shrink ray with a nearby hammer in frustration, several times.



She leaned down, and grabbed him, as well as the van containing the shrink ray. “You stop that! Now, here’s what is going to happen. You’re going to make me bigger!” Her tone left no room for argument. All he could to was nod, as he reversed the function of his device. The bright blue beam hit the titanic woman on her nose, making her giggle.



Soon, he saw her hand expand around him, fingers soaring above. “How… How is this happening?”, he said. “The van and I should be growing along with you?”


“I have no idea”, she thundered, her voice growing louder as she grew. “Probably because you hit the fucking thing, you moron!”



Finally, the ray stopped. The woman looked down, and saw that the buildings of Las Vegas only stood as high as her ankles. She let out a laugh that echoed for miles. “I’m finally getting the recognition I deserve!” Again, she bent down and put her husband and the van on the ground.



The citizens of Las Vegas marveled at the immense woman. Several news cameras got footage of her soaring legs.



“Well, since there’s no one or nothing big enough to get me off, I’ll have to give myself a hand. Look out below!” With that the giantess slowly lowered her gorgeous ass onto the city.



People screamed and ran as fast as the could, as the gargantuan butt lowered on the city. With a boom that shook the earth for miles around, the beautiful colossus sat down on the Strip. Leaning back, she crushed more of the city, under herself. Several skyscraper sized fingers wrapped around her gigantic cock, and began to move up and down.

The population was treated to a scene out of a porn movie, as Diane’s lustful moans shook every building on the Strip.



Wayne’s face was red and burning. How dare his wife act in such a wanton manner, in front of thousands of people! “Hey! What...” His jaw snapped shut. There was no way she’d hear him, even if she wasn’t moaning!



Finally, Diane let out a wordless moan, which was more like a roar that you’d hear in a Godzilla movie, and came. A river of cum shot out of her huge glans. The few people who hadn’t left after the titan had sat down, ran from the huge deluge. Some managed to get away, but, most were caught in the white river that roared over them.



She bit her lip and let out a moan that could probably be heard in Reno. And she grew more. More of the city was crushed under her gigantic, expanding ass and thighs.



“I.. think we’d better go”, Wayne said nervously, as her growing testicles crept closer. Nick and Mandy jumped back into the car they had been trapped in, while Wayne grabbed Adam. He and Mr. Sterling got into the van.


Luckily, Diane’s legs were still arched, and the vehicles sped underneath her right leg. Just after they cleared the leg, the giantess let out another orgiastic roar, and expanded. Her feet and body crushed more streets, cars and buildings. Wayne stopped the van as what seemed like a good distance. He soon realized his mistake, as he saw his wife’s giant balls looming like mountains above them. Beyond that was a penis that was beyond the size of any skyscraper.



“Oh, god, this feels good.”, the giantess boomed. “You never made me feel this good, my speck of a husband!”, she smirked. “H..here I go, I mean cum, again!” Giant drops flew, landing on the city in such quantity that it covered it, “They talk about ‘painting the town red’, but I just painted it white!”



Her family members watched as her expanding form swelled closer. “I never should have built this fucking machine”, Wayne said, as his colossal mate’s body crushed him, his family, and so many more under its immense girth.



Diane looked around, as the haze of the orgasm faded. She was so huge, that her backside had crushed all of Las Vegas! She got to her feet, so gigantic that people in nearby states could see her towering. “It’s like I’m some kind of goddess!”, the woman said, amazed at the landscape that stretched below her.



With a smirk, and a nod of her head, she shouted in a voice that half of the western hemisphere heard, “Listen here, you microscopic insects! I expect you all to worship me! You will create statues of me in every city and town! Or else you’ll get wha...what...”.



A small, warm feeling bloomed on her left butt cheek. Looking behind, she saw a few very small mushroom clouds. Bellowing a contemptuous laugh, she said, “Really? The President ordered a nuclear strike on my ass? Too bad for you it’ll just..just make me bigger!”



Indeed, she let out another moan, and sped upwards. Her feel swelled outwards from Nevada, eventually crushing the southwest, as well as part of the Midwest. As she grew bigger and bigger, her head popped out of the Earth’s atmosphere.



She had finally left the Earth, floating in the void of space. As she looked down, she saw drops of cum, float in the blackness from her penis. She looked at the blue and green orb that had been her home. It was now about the size of a watermelon. “I know what to do with you.”, she said with an evil grin. She moved herself closer to the planet’s surface.



For the remaining people on said planet, it was pure pandemonium. Diane getting closer effected the Earth’s gravity, and earthquakes shook. But, the people in America had even more to fear. The giantess’s huge member sped towards the surface. With an impact that was felt everywhere, Diane Szalinski penetrated the planet. Millions of mile of ground were pushed away to make room.



She began to hump the small planet, the incredibly high temperatures of the molten core merely feeling warm. The pleasure made her grow more, and soon her orgasm shot completely through the sphere, accompanied by a booming yell of release. It shattered into tiny pieces. “Well, that didn’t last long. Neither the orgasm or the Earth.”, she laughed. “I wonder what else is out there.”



She kicked her legs behind her, as if she were swimming, and floated out of the Milky Way galaxy.. There was nothing, and no one, left to stop her from exploring all the universe had to offer.


 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Saw the clip of giant Diane on YouTube, and made me want to write a story about it.

 

Hope you liked it!