- Text Size +

 

Sisterly Salvation - By nosuspicious 

Commissioned by Anonymous

Evan awoke in a daze. He knew he shouldn't have been messing around with Emily's chemistry experiment, but the vibrantly colored, mysterious fluids in its various flasks and vials piqued his curiosity beyond reason. They were so pretty, and he had always dreamed of being a smart scientist like his beloved big sister. All he did was pour the tiniest drop of the blue solution into the red one, but apparently that was sufficient to start a huge reaction and send a choking plume of fumes throughout his sister's entire room. One whiff was all it took for him to instantly lose consciousness.

Evan looked around, but it was difficult to make out his surroundings in the darkness. The time had to be well past midnight. Where was he? He tapped his feet against the surface he stood on. It was hard and smooth like polished wood. To his left, he could make out something equally smooth, ceramic, and cylindrical. Wait a minute, was it a coffee mug? But it couldn't be, it was taller than he was...

ROOOOOONC... SHSHSHSH, came the sound of a bellowing snore, startling Evan and interrupting his train of thought. He knew that snore. Evan hadn't had time to process the implications of the gigantic coffee mug to his left, but the familiar sound of the snore spelled them out for him quite clearly. It was his sister, Emily. Evan hadn't been transported to some mysterious dark dimension with enormous household objects, he was still in his sister's room, standing on the same table Emily kept her chemistry equipment on. A chill shivered down his body as he realized that meant that the coffee mug was not gigantic, he was just little.

Oh no, oh no no no, Evan thought to himself. The fumes from earlier didn't just knock him out, they shrunk him to only a few inches tall! Strangely enough, it seemed his clothes had shrunk with him. What was he going to do!? Evan started to panic. He didn't want to be the size of a doll forever. He needed to get back to normal, but was there any way?

RRROOOOOONC, came the snoring again. 

Evan realized something. Of course! If Emily's science could shrink him to this height, maybe she could shrink him back, too. He was glad she was home tonight. She'd mentioned yesterday that she was going to go on a date with one of her classmates in Honors Chemistry - Jacob, maybe - so he was lucky that she was here and not spending the night somewhere else. Gross. 

Evan tried to get her attention. "Emily! Emily!!" he shouted, but it was no good. She answered with more of her snoring. Perhaps he could throw something at her? No, wait, maybe if he knocked the mug over, it would make enough noise to wake her. Then again, he probably wouldn't be strong enough to push it over at this height. He supposed he could knock over the chemistry experiment, but he didn't want to risk triggering another reaction and making his situation worse. 

While Evan pondered his next move, the full moon outside moved to a position within sight through the bedroom window. As the moonlight beamed through, Evan was able to take in a more illuminated view of his surroundings. He couldn't get Emily's attention from here, but perhaps he'd be able to get closer to her. He looked around. Indeed, if he walked to the end of the table, crossed the window sill, dropped down to the chest at the foot of Emily's bed, climbed up to her, and made his way along her sleeping body, he could whisper into his sister's ear and wake her. Perfect. This was the hope Evan needed. 

And so, Evan made the journey to his sister's bed. It was easier than he expected to be. A short hop from the table to the windowsill and a modest drop from the windowsill down to the cedar chest at the foot of the bed was all it took to bring him within close distance of his sleeping sister. Evan climbed up the bedsheets and brought himself before her enormous feet, which protruded slightly from underneath her bed covers. 

Evan took a look at the skin on Emily's exposed soles and watched as her white toes gently writhed and wriggled between her snores. Was she dreaming? In any case, maybe Evan wouldn't need to reach her ears to wake her up after all. If he could get her to feel him touching her feet, perhaps she'd awaken. He brought his two hands to the slight arch along the sole of her foot and started rubbing. As he rubbed, he could hear Emily's rhythmic snoring change into faint laughter.

"Hee hee hee... Jacob... that tickles... stop it," Emily muttered in her sleep. No sooner did she stop speaking than she quickly flicked her foot at Evan, hitting him in the face with her toes and sending him falling backward onto his ass. 

Okay, maybe tickling her wasn't the best idea. He'd have to reach her face. He steeled himself for the journey ahead and began the climb up her two feet, which rested with one foot on top of the other. The climbing tickled her more and caused her to shake, but he held onto her toes tightly and was able to avoid being thrown from them and potentially off of the bed itself. He slowly climbed, one foot after the other, using her toes like ladder rungs, until he was finally able to make it to the top of her ankles. 

Evan took a moment to catch his breath and his wits. He stood up straight and was able to get the full view of the path across his sister's body and to her head. She was resting comfortably on her side with her head gently nestled into her pillow and her long, blonde hair streamed across her face and onto the bed sheets. Evan always thought his sister was very pretty. Even while she loudly snored and muttered to herself, he couldn't help but admire the simple beauty of a sleepy young woman comfortably strewn across her bed. He wondered what she might be dreaming about. He had heard her mention the name ‘Jacob' just a second ago. Maybe she was imagining her date from earlier?

Rather than explore that thought further, he began slowly walking down her legs and toward her hips, being careful not to slip off of them. Her twin sized bed was quite thin. If he fell, he might plummet off of the bed and to the floor. The trek was made especially difficult by the unpredictable, side-to-side movement of Emily's legs. She was definitely dreaming about something; sleeping people didn't squirm like this for no reason. 

Once he reached the curve of her hips, he got down on all fours and climbed up the gentle slope to their top, gripping the thin fabric of the bed covers to ensure he would not slip and fall. Up he went, and again he heard his sister speak between the deep sound of her snoring. 

"Oh.. Jacob...now?" he heard her say with a slightly higher tone than earlier. 

Just before he reached the top of her hips, he felt the covers shake and shift beneath him like an earthquake. Emily was moving. Evan realized she was about to turn onto her back. If he stayed where he was, he could be crushed! He let go of the covers and frantically ran toward the front of Emily's turning body, desperate not to lose his footing as her movement once again threatened to force him off of the bed. Finally, the movement stopped and Emily came to rest on her back. Her turning pushed her covers off of her, leaving her body exposed to the cool night time air. Despite her movement, she was still asleep. 

Evan had managed to not fall off of her. He realized he was now standing on top of Emily's pelvic region, precariously close to her crotch. It didn't look like she was wearing anything apart from a sweatshirt and her white panties. He felt a bit dirty. While he recognized and admired his sister's beauty, he never had any pervy thoughts about her, and he knew she'd be mad at him if she found him here. He frantically tried to scurry away from her privates. 

But it seemed that his movement didn't go unnoticed. "Jacob.." he heard her say again, and he felt more movement beneath his feet. Before he could get to her belly, he saw a gigantic, pale arm rise to his right and reach toward him. Startled, Evan attempted to flee from it, but even while she was asleep, there was no way he could outrun Emily's approaching hand. It grabbed him.

 "Jacob... now..?" he heard again. Evan tried to yell, but Emily couldn't hear him. The hand lifted him and began to move him back toward his sister's panties. Evan's eyes widened. He felt himself pushed under the elastic hem of his sister's panties and deeper toward her nether regions. The movement continued, and he found himself face to face with his sister's already moistening labia lips. He yelled and flailed, moving his little arms wildly against the surfaces surrounding him. Big mistake. 

"Ohhh, Jacob, ohhhhh," the sleeping Emily moaned as she stuffed her brother firmly into herself. Evan wailed as his face was rubbed back and forth across his sister's clit, causing her to wetten more and douse him in spunky smelling fluid. He couldn't escape her grip. Whatever dream she was having must have been extremely captivating, because there was no indication that she would wake from it any time soon. 

"E-Emily!! Pfft, please!" he pleaded, but the more he struggled or spoke, the more intense the movement of her hand became. 

"Jacob... ohhh... pleasee..." came more moaning. She wasn't snoring anymore. Evan had heard of sleeptalking and sleepwalking, but sleepfucking? Under better circumstances the thought might have amused him, but now all his brain could think to do was pray for release from this absurd, disgusting situation. 

Her hand moved him lower, down near her honeypot. A shudder ran through him as he realized what was coming next. Naively, perhaps, he held his breath. 

"I want you inside me..."

And inside her he went. In he was pushed and out he was pulled, head-first, over, over, and over again, slowly, sleepily, and sloppily. By now, Evan was thoroughly drenched. The musky scent of his sister's pussy overwhelmed him so intensely that he could hardly think. Everything around him - his entire world - was the slick vaginal walls he was being firmly pressed into and rubbed against. His sister didn't know it, but her brother was now nothing more than her plaything: a living, breathing, flailing dildo to pleasure herself with while she dreamt of her attractive classmate. The vaginal fluids seeped into his hair, ears, nostrils, mouth and eyes. He feared he may drown, but thankfully at his size, he was able to survive on even the smallest bit of oxygen entering Emily's vagina as she repeatedly opened herself with her brother's body. 

"Yesss.. Jacob.. Yes..." came more of his sister's passionate, unconscious moans. She let go of him while he was still wedged in her pussy. Her sticky hand repositioned itself so the tips of her index and middle fingers now laid flat against the soles of his feet. She pushed. Deeper and deeper into the slick, spunky, smelly tunnel he went, until it seemed like he may never emerge again. Was this his new home? Was he destined to be forever entrapped in his sister's snatch? Just how deep could he go, exactly?

Emily was no longer pushing him inward. She might not have even been able to reach him with her fingers, but that did not mean Evan's journey was over. Just as Evan thought he may have a chance to struggle free and escape, the elastic tissue of the vaginal wall grabbed him with immense force and unnaturally pulled him further into her. Resistance was hopeless. His body was claimed by Emily's birth canal, and it wasn't going to give up its catch anytime soon. 

Distracted by his predicament, Evan could be forgiven for forgetting that his sister was still masturbating. Being asleep was no obstacle to her achieving the pleasure she craved. If anything, the vividness of her dream coupled with the satisfying, simulated sensation of Jacob's enormous cock sliding deeper inside her provided more relief than she could have ever achieved if she was awake. Climax was approaching. She continued to continuously rub her clit, sleepily but still as firmly as she required. Even while hopelessly stuck in his awkward position, Evan could feel his surroundings growing wetter and wetter, culminating in the inevitable moment of his sister's full ecstasy.

Finally, she came. 

Evan heard a moan from all around him. It was louder and deeper than any he had heard before. For a moment, he dared to hope that this meant it was over. Indeed, this was the beginning of the end, but not the one he had been praying for. 

An intense heat built around him from all sides and an immense gush of musky fluid began flowing in his direction. How was this happening? Was this even natural? He couldn't afford to ponder these questions now. His surroundings filled up like a spacious, but narrow pool, fully submerging him in the odoriferous liquid. He fought for air, but even his breath wasn't his greatest worry now. 

As the liquid drenched him from all sides, his body started to feel weird. It was as if - somehow - he had become softer and squishier. But his strange feelings were no trick of the mind. This was very real, and it was happening very fast. Evan screamed soundlessly into the dense liquid around him as he realized he was melting.

No! NO!! What the fuck!!?? Emily!! he thought to himself. But Emily could not answer his prayers now. She was far too preoccupied with the more important matter of her beloved Jacob pleasing her to a level of satisfaction that was too perfect for the real world. She continued to moan, blissfully unaware of her younger brother dying inside her. 

Evan was no longer recognizably human. He could sense nothing. His eyes, ears, and nose had all melted away and added to the copiousness of the vaginal fluids engulfing him. All he had was his mind. As that too began to melt away, he contemplated his fate. The life he would never live, the dreams he would never fulfill, the experiences he would never have, all of those would now be permanently denied to him. His only destiny was to become more of his sister's pussy juice, and she didn't even know it. 

As his consciousness slipped away, he hoped his sister would never find out what became of him. He didn't want her to think it was her fault...

...

BEEEP BEEP BEEP, came the blaring 7am alarm. 

Urrghh.. What? Emily thought to herself. It seemed she had forgotten to turn the alarm off for Saturday again. Oh well, she reasoned. Back to sleep. She was having the most beautiful dream, after all. 

Just as she began to drift off again, she was startled awake by the feeling of an alarming amount of wetness surrounding her. Had she wet the bed? She hadn't done that since she was in grade school.

She sat up and felt her surroundings. This didn't really feel like urine. She took a sniff. It didn't smell like urine either. In fact, it smelled a lot like her own cum...

How on earth was that possible? Her bed was way too drenched for this to be from her body. She got up, threw the cover to one side, and took a look at her mattress. Disgusting! The stain in her sheets must have been at least two feet across. Was she ill or something?

She took a closer look and noticed a couple small objects in the center of the round cum stain. Let's see... it looked like a little pair of polyester basketball shorts and a red, Star Wars T-shirt.... Oh my god, these were Evan's clothes. 

Fuuuuuck. This was no ordinary stain. Emily's face tensed up as she realized that she had cummified her only brother while she slept. 

God damn it, she thought to herself. Not already! Emily knew her stupid litte brother couldn't resist fucking with her school stuff like he always did. Shrinking him down like that was just desserts, but she really wanted the opportunity to have more fun with him than this. She didn't leave him sleeping on her desk for no reason. She always thought he looked pretty tasty, but now? Now he was just a cum stain on her bed. What a waste.

Emily got out of bed and changed herself. Her panties and the back of her sweatshirt were drenched as well. Gross. She had a lot of laundry to do. 

Emily pondered her next move as she loaded her cum-drenched clothes and bedware into the washing machine. She was rudely interrupted when her mother popped by to interrupt her.

"Hey, have you seen Evan? He's not in his room and didn't come down for breakfast. I'm not sure where he is," she said.

"No, mom. He's probably just out with his dumb friends again," Emily said as she slammed the laundry machine door closed. Her mother gave a bemused grunt in response and left. 

Emily took a look at her brother's phone. He had a decent amount of contacts from school. She didn't get to use Evan to the extent she would have preferred, but she was sure she could find some other boys who would help make up for him.

But that was a thought for another time. Jacob had invited her over to Netflix and chill tonight, and she wasn't gonna miss it for the world. Who knows, maybe Jacob had some younger brothers she could meet as well...